PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Vera's Coming to Whoop Some Ass

SPX
03-11-2013, 06:22 AM
He'd like the heavies and 205ers to know. . .

"I got my mojo back, I'm putting all the 205's and heavyweights on notice. I'm back son, like I crave it now. For a long time I didn't need to train or didn't need to win or need to shine. I don't know what happened, but I got it back. Thank you, Shogun (http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-fighter/Mauricio-Rua.html). I'm looking forward to doing that with you again. Everybody thought I was washed up, put back on the shelf and call it a day, but I'm not. I think I'm just now coming full circle into my career. I'm finding out more and more about myself as a fighter and as a person and as someone who loves this sport. Fuck you guys, very much. I'm coming, bitches!"

edman5555
03-11-2013, 08:42 AM
Luke says he's a bum.

Mr. IWS
03-11-2013, 10:41 AM
Hes a bum

SPX
03-11-2013, 02:30 PM
My greatest appreciation is for how gentlemanly he is being about the whole thing.

Is he acting as a Viking, who goes raiding in a most uncivil manner, taking towns and peoples by surprise and slaughtering them for nothing more than earthly riches? No. Rather, he states his intentions plainly. He says to those who may be in the path of his intentions, "Good sirs, if you compete in the light heavyweight or heavyweight divisions of the Ultimate Fighting Championship, I have designs on defeating you. I feel rejuvenated, in all aspects of the triumvirate of human essence: mind, body, and also spirit. It is, I feel, a renewed destiny to write my name in the Annals of Accomplishment in this great sport so that posterity will know my name, and thereby, I will become immortal. For those who do compete in either of the aforementioned divisions, you may consider me a train conductor. And this train is about to pull into Ass Whoopin' Central. If you would not like to receive the bodily abuse that is so clearly promised by the name of this particular railroad boarding station, then you will want to exit the train now and, perhaps, consider another career path. Good day."

Luke
03-11-2013, 03:40 PM
Luke says he's a bum.

Hes a bum

Repped, both of you.

SPX
03-11-2013, 03:45 PM
Fuck y'all, goddamn it!

Brandon "The Truth" Vera is the REAL "Future Champ."

Luke
03-11-2013, 04:32 PM
Fuck y'all, goddamn it!

Brandon "The Truth" Vera is the REAL "Future Champ."

Of the World Series of Fighting.........maybe

zY|
03-11-2013, 08:23 PM
Of the World Series of Fighting.........maybe

Not even that. Rumble Johnson would beat the fuckin brakes off Vera.