PDA

View Full Version : 4-13-13

Can'tPickAWinner
04-12-2013, 08:22 PM
::clap::

Can'tPickAWinner
04-12-2013, 10:31 PM
Masters odds: Tiger big fave heading into weekend play

Tiger Woods shot a 1-under 71 in the second round at Augusta National on Friday and remains the betting favorite heading into weekend play at the Masters despite trailing leader Jason Day by three strokes.

Tiger opened as a +350 favorite at the LVH SuperBook and is now +225 to win outright.

Day (opened 50-1) stole the show Friday, posting the low-round of the day with a 4-under 68 to take the overall lead at 6-under. He is now 6-1 to don the green jacket Sunday.

Fellow Aussie Marc Leishman (opened 300-1) and American Fred Couples (opened 150-1) sit one stroke off the pace heading into third-round play.

An Australian has never won the Masters.

The weather outlook looks good for Saturday. The field can expect mostly sunny conditions and temperatures in the mid-70s. Winds will be light out of the west at seven mph.

Here are the complete Masters outright odds courtesy of the LVH:

ODDS TO WIN (updated after 2nd round)

TIGER WOODS 9/4
JASON DAY 6/1
BRANDT SNEDEKER 10/1
RORY McILROY 12/1
JUSTIN ROSE 12/1
LEE WESTWOOD 12/1
ADAM SCOTT 15/1
JIM FURYK 20/1
FRED COUPLES 25/1
ANGEL CABRERA 25/1
JASON DUFNER 25/1
CHARL SCHWARTZEL 30/1
K.J. CHOI 30/1
MARC LEISHMAN 40/1
SERGIO GARCIA 40/1
DUSTIN JOHNSON 40/1
LUKE DONALD 40/1
MATT KUCHAR 50/1
STEVE STRICKER 80/1
BILL HAAS 80/1
DAVID LYNN 100/1
GONZALO FERNANDEZ-CASTANO 100/1
JOHN SENDEN 100/1
RICKIE FOWLER 100/1
PHIL MICKELSON 100/1
TREVOR IMMELMAN 150/1
RYAN MOORE 150/1
BERNHARD LANGER 200/1
FIELD (all others) 25/1

Can'tPickAWinner
04-12-2013, 10:33 PM
English breakfast: FA Cup semis and EPL betting notes

The FA Cup is at the semifinal stage with three clubs from the Premier League in the final four. But there are still seven matches in the league for action this weekend.

All odds provided by Bet365.com.

FA Cup

April 13

Millwall v Wigan +350 +260 -110

Millwall has outscored the opposition 7-1 in the Cup. Wigan has won six of its past seven matches in all competitions.

April 14

Chelsea v Manchester City +210 +240 +125

Chelsea will be playing just three days after flying back from a Europa League quarterfinal match against Rubin Kazan in Russia. It is over 2,300 miles from Kazan to London, according to Google Maps. Manchester City has kept a clean sheet in all four FA Cup matches this campaign.

Premier League

April 13

Arsenal (5th in table, 56 points) v Norwich (14th in table, 35 points) -450 +550 +1100

Previous meeting: Norwich 1 Arsenal 0 October 20

Arsenal is unbeaten at home in its last five (4-1-0), outscoring the opposition 14-5. Norwich has collected 10 out of a possible 48 points on the road.

Aston Villa (16th, 33) v Fulham (10th, 39) +125 +230 +230

Previous meeting: Fulham 1 Aston Villa 0 October 20

Aston Villa has scored nine goals in its last four matches, and 26 in its other 28 games. Fulham has allowed seven goals in the past eight matches after allowing 40 in its previous 23 league fixtures.

Everton (6th, 52) v QPR (19th, 24) -225 +350 +650

Previous meeting: QPR 1 Everton 1 October 21

Everton is unbeaten at home in its last six league matches and hasn't lost at Goodison Park in the league since December 30. QPR has scored 10 goals in its past five matches and scored 19 in its previous 27 league games.

Reading (20th, 23) v Liverpool (7th, 49) +650 +350 -225

Previous meeting: Liverpool 1 Reading 0 October 20

Opponents have scored 17 goals on Reading over its last seven matches. Liverpool has scored 15 goals in its past six matches. The Reds have scored 44 goals in their other 26 games.

Southampton (11th, 37) v West Ham (12th, 37) -120 +260 +333

Previous meeting: West Ham 4 Southampton 1 October 20

Southampton has collected 10 of a possible 12 points in its last four matches. West Ham has scored four goals in its past ten away matches.

April 14

Newcastle (13th, 36) v Sunderland (17th, 31) -105 +250 +350

Previous meeting: Sunderland 1 Newcastle 1 October 21

Newcastle has won its past four home matches in the league. Sunderland is 1-0-5 in its last six on the road.

Stoke (15th, 34) v Manchester United (1st, 77) +550 +280 -175

Previous meeting: Manchester United 4 Stoke 2 October 20

Stoke has collected only one point from its last six home matches. Manchester United striker Robin van Persie has not scored for his club in his last ten appearances in all competitions.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-12-2013, 10:34 PM
Boxing bettors siding with underdog Rigondeaux vs. Donaire
By JASON LOGAN

Boxing bettors are giving Guillermo Rigondeaux more than a puncher’s chance of shocking Nonito Donaire when the two super bantamweights clash at Radio City Music Hall in New York Saturday.

Rigondeaux, the undefeated WBA super bantamweight champ (11-0, 8 KOs), has been bet down from +255 to +200 against Donaire, the WBO super bantamweight belt holder, in a 12-round title unification bout. Books are dealing Donaire (31-1, 20 KOs) as a -222 favorite.

“Early money and clever money, which normally speaks volumes, has been for Rigondeaux,” Russ Candler of UWin.com, told Covers.

Rigondeaux’s unblemished record and knockout power is the biggest draw for boxing bettors siding with the underdog. The Cuban defector has won multiple gold medals at the Olympics, Pan Am Games and World Amateur Championships and is coming off a thrilling decision victory over Roberto Marroquin in September.

While Rigondeaux appears ready for the next step, the 32-year-old southpaw is not without controversy. On top of a questionable chin that has been exposed in recent fights, Rigondeaux recently swapped out trainers for this title match. He dropped Jorge Rubio for former trainer Juan Diaz, who guided Rigondeaux to amateur success.

“He’s starting to go through trainers too quickly and this doesn’t look like a clever move going into the biggest pro fight of his career,” says Candler. “Some say it’s a money thing as he’s got Diaz on the cheap. I don’t quite buy that.”

Donaire is not the type of fighter you want to skimp on the preparation for. "The Filipino Flash” has dominated four different weight classes and has been especially dangerous since winning the vacant WBO strap in February 2012. In his three title defenses since, Donaire has finished two opponents and earned a unanimous decision, breaking his opponents jaw in the process.

Perhaps the biggest tick against Ring Magazine’s No. 5 pound-for-pound boxer is his ability to make weight. Donaire is likely to move up to featherweight following this bout, in search of more titles, and was five pounds over the set 122-pound limit when he arrived in New York earlier this week.

Boxers who struggle to cut weight can expend a ton of energy trying to stay under the scales for the days - and even night - before a fight. Donaire insists the cut shouldn’t be an issue, telling reporters “We’re just gonna try to make the weight that’s pretty much what we have to worry about”.

“In this instance it could be an issue,” Candler says of Donaire’s weight loss. “Rigo always gives the impression that he looks like a big junior featherweight. It could be an advantage the Cuban hammers home.”

Saturday’s round total is set at 9.5. Donaire winning on points is a +170 favorite among prop bets with Rigondeaux on points priced at +350. Donaire by KO, TKO or DQ is set at +200 while Rigondeaux via KO, TKO or DQ is at +600.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 07:13 AM
Chicago Syndicate

MLB Game of the Month - White Sox

Top - Pirates over 7, Tigers

Reg - Cubs, Braves over 6.5, Yankees over 9

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 07:15 AM
UFC TUF 17 Finale

Faber's size the difference vs. Jorgensen

UFC TUF 17 Finale: Urijah Faber (-450) vs. Scott Jorgensen (+360)

The main event of the TUF 17 Finale is a five-round bantamweight bout between top contenders Urijah Faber and Scott Jorgensen that should prove to be very entertaining.

Faber (27-6) is one of the best bantamweight fighters in the world today. The former WEC featherweight champion dropped down to bantamweight after his loss to Jose Aldo back at WEC 48 and has since gone 4-2 overall.

The 33-year-old California native is an extremely dangerous fighter in all facets of the game. He’s a strong wrestler, has cardio for days, has incredible submission skills, and he even has a little bit of power. Hungry and motivated to make another run at the title, expect Faber to come into this fight in peak condition and aiming for an impressive finish that shows UFC president Dana White how bad he wants to be a UFC champion.

Jorgensen (14-6) is coming off of a duel award-winning performance, winning “Submission of the Night” and “Fight of the Night” honors for his bout against John Albert at UFC on FOX 5, a fight which he won via submission at 4:59 of the first round.

The 30 year old is a very solid fighter but his wrestling is his best attribute. Jorgensen, who has a notable win over Brad Pickett, believes he’s one of the top bantamweight contenders in the world and that he can still be a world champion one day. However, every time Jorgensen has stepped up in competition in his career (expect for Pickett) he’s lost, so he definitely needs to defeat Faber this weekend if he’s ever going to make another run at the title.

This really is Faber’s fight to lose. He’s just a little bit better than Jorgensen in most facets of the sport. Although Jorgensen is definitely a very capable bantamweight, he’s a smaller 135-pounder and Faber is on the bigger end of that scale. And when the skills are so close, the size difference often plays a factor. Look for Faber to bully Jorgensen around a bit, get him to the ground and eventually sink in a fight-ending submission.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 07:16 AM
DAVE ESSLER

Cliff Notes - Saturday Baseball

Giants at Cubs: First instinct here is to take Samardzija at plus money, no matter who is pitching. Rockies hit Bumgerner pretty hard after he was unhittable against the Dodgers, but two straight 100+ pitch games could be a fade. The Cubs fared surprisingly well in two games against him last season, so without over thinking this one it's the Cubs or nothing.

Atlanta at Washington: Hudson is what he is, and is probably not going to pitch super-deep here unless he's spot-on. The difference here for me would be if Ramos is catching, whose hit him well. Most likely he is, since Tracy clearly knows that and Suzuki is catching Friday night. That should mean Washington will score some. Strasburg threw 114 pitches against the Reds, which for me is not always a fade, but it's something to not under estimate. The Braves ARE one of the teams that have given him trouble, and since I can't trust Hudson to shut down Washington, I would lean over in this one, but admittedly have not yet looked at the weather.

Milwaukee at St. Louis: Again, I cannot take the Brewers on the road with that bullpen, especially when you combine that with the fact that Gallardo has been hit hard, twice, and none of the Cardinals have had any trouble with him whatsoever. Wainright's first start at home, which could be key, because he hasn't been that sharp in his two road starts. On the other hand, he's yet to walk anyone. Without Hart or Ramirez, who had hit him well, this could be the Cardinals game to lose. With that in mind I won't lay -170 nor will I play the RL with the "potential" of the Brewers, so most likely taking a look at the over, sitting at 7.5, with a favorable weather pattern.

Reds at Pirates: That's a big number for anyone (-160) on the road, or at least it is for me. Locke was hit pretty hard b the Dodgers in LA and did give up an inordinate number of flyball outs, so the only advantage he may have is that they haven't seen much of the kid. He was at least decent at home in limited innings last year, or far better than on the road should we say. Cueto's first road start and only McCutcheon has given him much trouble. I thought I'd try to make a cade for the under, but not with what's supposed to be a big breeze blowing out to left, and a left handed pitcher going for the Reds, who have owned lefties. That total sitting at 7 seems like a gift, but we'll wait and see what happens. I suppose Locke COULD hold the Reds to 6 or less, but that may assume the Pirates will score. I suspect they will, since these are the games where Cueto loses (or can) his focus.

Philadelphia at Miami: Let's not discount the Marlins quite yet, as that kid Fernandez is the real deal. He was, after all, the 14th overall pick in the 2012 draft. If he looks half as good against the Phillies as he did against the Mets, there may be little chance this goes over the number, especially in such a pitchers park. And Hamels has been quite hittable in his first two starts so I cannot rule out taking the Fish, at the very least the RL.

Dodgers at D-Backs: My first inclination is that because the D-Backs haven't seen Ryu that there might be a first five inning bet here. But, Ryu was crushed against the lighter hitting Giants and looked great against the even lighter hitting Pirates. With that in mind, the D-backs might not have faced him yet, but the scouts now see what he's all about. Kennedy's was hit pretty hard by the Brewers, but at home shut down, for the most part, a hot Cardinals team. He's fared well against most of the Dodgers over his career, and hasn't sucked any worst in Chase, and many Arizona pitchers do over time. Not sure I want to bet into Ryu just yet, but all things being equal nine is a lot of runs in an NL game, so under is, right now, the best play IMO.

Colorado at San Diego: Chacin completely owned the Padres in Colorado last week, and induced 16 ground ball outs. That's almost an automatic reason to take the Padres here, given that they should be the ones making the adjustments. Volquez has done nothing, and was hammered in Colorado last week, which again is a reason to take the Padres, who are either free money or the Rockies really are that east at -120. I don't trust either bullpen, so with the fences in a bit at Petco, I could actually make a case for the over, which at 7 the are simply begging people to do. However, these two starters are not Tommy John and Cy Young, yet, either.

Tampa Bay at Boston: Well, Lester had been stellar while Price has looked quote pedestrian. Having watch both of his games, his fastball seems "aimed" and flat. No line on this one yet, but I suspect that Price won't be AS bad and that Lester could regress SOME. The very fact that the Rays typically play Boston very tough, no matter the venue, gives me some pause. I do think that the game stays under, but without a line that's a tough claim to make. A little chilly after tonight's rain with no helping breeze, so that's the play for me, or nothing, in this game.

Chicago at Cleveland: Well, I would love to find a way to back the Indians here, since with the acquisition of Stubbs and Reynolds that aren't the auto-fade against lefties they were last year. Two problems, though, and that's that this is not ordinary lefty, and McAllister typically gives up a lot of flyball outs, which is usually the only way Chicago scores. Bullpen advantage to the White Sox, but a home dog is tough to pass up, at least one with the potential to put up a ton of runs if they get on a roll.

Detroit at Oakland: They're giving a lot of respect to both Anderson and the A's, only making Verlander -125 here. Anderson has looked good since coming back from Tommy John surgery, but one of those games was against Seattle (who is admittedly better but on an elite offense) and the other was against Houston. Looking at the stats, I have to think Verlander is the right side here, but certainly not sure I want to get in front of the A's train right now. I may take a hard look at over 7 (+100) simply because there are more players on the field who can hit it out as opposed to those that can keep it in. Haven't looked at the weather for many of these games yet, but surely shall.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 07:18 AM
DCI Pro Basketball
The Daniel Curry Index

04/13/13 Predictions

Season
Straight Up: 775-369 (.677)
ATS: 620-552 (.529)
ATS Vary Units: 1557-1379 (.530)
Over/Under: 604-570 (.514)
Over/Under Vary Units: 802-719 (.527)

Milwaukee 102, CHARLOTTE 99
Boston 98, ORLANDO 96
MEMPHIS 95, L.A. Clippers 91
MINNESOTA 103, Phoenix 97

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 07:20 AM
DCI Pro Hockey
The Daniel Curry Index

04/13/13 Predictions

Season: 237-147 (.617)

Philadelphia vs. BUFFALO: TOO CLOSE TO CALL
Vancouver 3, COLORADO 2
Montreal vs. TORONTO: TOO CLOSE TO CALL
N.Y. ISLANDERS 3, N.Y. Rangers 2
WASHINGTON 4, Tampa Bay 2
Boston 3, CAROLINA 2
Pittsburgh 4, FLORIDA 2
MINNESOTA 3, Columbus 2
DALLAS 3, San Jose 2
Calgary vs. EDMONTON: TOO CLOSE TO CALL
LOS ANGELES 3, Anaheim 2

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 07:21 AM
Mighty Quinn

Mighty missed with the Cavaliers (+5) Friday.

Saturday it’s the Mets. The deficit is 381 sirignanos.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 07:22 AM
Free Selection from Arthur Ralph Sports

Our Free Plays are 1016-753 (57 + %) over the last 4 1/2 years !

Free winner 5-2 run Sat Dodgers + 115

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 07:23 AM
Gamblers Data

Free Play Saturday

Rockies -120

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 07:27 AM
Cappers Access

Giants -135
Cardinals(RL) -1.5(+141)
Suns +5

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 07:33 AM
Kevin
MLBPredictions

2 UNIT = Colorado Rockies @ San Diego Padres - ROCKIES TO WIN (-113)
Listed Pitchers: Chacin vs Volquez
(Note: I'm risking 2.00 units to win 1.77 units)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 07:35 AM
Today's MLB Picks

Toronto at Kansas City

The Royals look to bounce back from last night's 8-4 loss to the Blue Jays and build on their 7-1 record in their last 8 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150. Kansas City is the pick (-130) according to Dunkel, which has the Royals favored by 1. Dunkel Pick: Kansas City (-130). Here are all of today's picks.

SATURDAY, APRIL 13
Time Posted: 7:30 a.m. EST

Game 901-902: San Francisco at Chicago Cubs (1:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: San Francisco (Bumgarner) 16.402; Cubs (Samardzija) 14.966
Dunkel Line: San Francisco by 1 1/2; 9 1/2
Vegas Line: San Francisco (-135); No Total
Dunkel Pick: San Francisco (-135); N/A

Game 903-904: Atlanta at Washington (1:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Atlanta (Hudson) 15.658; Washington (Strasburg) 16.256
Dunkel Line: Washington by 1/2; 6
Vegas Line: Washington (-150); 7
Dunkel Pick: Washington (-150); Under

Game 905-906: Milwaukee at St. Louis (4:15 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Milwaukee (Gallardo) 13.605; St. Louis (Wainwright) 17.703
Dunkel Line: St. Louis by 4; 8 1/2
Vegas Line: St. Louis (-170); 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: St. Louis (-170); Over

Game 907-908: Cincinnati at Pittsburgh (7:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Cincinnati (Cueto) 15.220; Pittsburgh (Locke) 15.471
Dunkel Line: Pittsburgh by 1/2; 6 1/2
Vegas Line: Cincinnati (-160); 7
Dunkel Pick: Pittsburgh (+140); Under

Game 909-910: Philadelphia at Miami (7:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Philadelphia (Hamels) 15.185; Miami (Fernandez) 13.852
Dunkel Line: Philadelphia by 1 1/2; 8
Vegas Line: Philadelphia (-140); 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Philadelphia (-140); Over

Game 911-912: LA Dodgers at Arizona (8:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: LA Dodgers (Ryu) 16.325; Arizona (Kennedy) 15.153
Dunkel Line: LA Dodgers by 1; 8
Vegas Line: Arizona (-130); 9
Dunkel Pick: LA Dodgers (+110); Under

Game 913-914: Colorado at San Diego (8:40 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Colorado (Chacin) 15.480; San Diego (Volquez) 14.810
Dunkel Line: Colorado by 1/2; 8
Vegas Line: Colorado (-115); 7
Dunkel Pick: Colorado (-115); Over

Game 915-916: Tampa Bay at Boston (1:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Tampa Bay (Price) 15.709; Boston (Lester) 15.592
Dunkel Line: Tampa Bay by 1/2; 7
Vegas Line: No Line
Dunkel Pick: N/A

Game 917-918: Chicago White Sox at Cleveland (4:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: White Sox (Sale) 14.399; Cleveland (McAllister) 14.435
Dunkel Line: Cleveland by 1/2; 8
Vegas Line: Chicago White Sox (-140); 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Cleveland (+120); Over

Game 919-920: Detroit at Oakland (4:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Detroit (Verlander) 17.702; Oakland (Anderson) 17.263
Dunkel Line: Detroit by 1/2; 6
Vegas Line: Detroit (-125); 7
Dunkel Pick: Detroit (-125); Under

Game 921-922: Baltimore at NY Yankees (4:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Baltimore (Hammel) 16.088; NY Yankees (Hughes) 15.309
Dunkel Line: Baltimore by 1; 8
Vegas Line: No Line

Game 923-924: Toronto at Kansas City (7:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Toronto (Dickey) 14.860; Kansas City (Shields) 15.904
Dunkel Line: Kansas City by 1; 8 1/2
Vegas Line: Kansas City (-130); 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Kansas City (-130); Over

Game 925-926: Houston at LA Angels (9:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Houston (Harrell) 13.121; LA Angels (Richards) 15.009
Dunkel Line: LA Angels by 2; 7 1/2
Vegas Line: LA Angels (-185); 8 1/2
Dunkel Pick: LA Angels (-185); Under

Game 927-928: Texas at Seattle (9:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Texas (Ogando) 16.028; Seattle (Saunders) 14.068
Dunkel Line: Texas by 2; 8
Vegas Line: Texas (-155); 7
Dunkel Pick: Texas (-155); Over

Game 929-930: NY Mets at Minnesota (4:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: NY Mets (Harvey) 15.479; Minnesota (Diamond) 14.767
Dunkel Line: NY Mets by 1/2; 6 1/2
Vegas Line: NY Mets (-125); 7
Dunkel Pick: NY Mets (-125); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 09:10 AM
Hondo -

It was a rough day for Sergios. First Garcia shot 76 at Augusta yesterday, then Romo failed miserably in the ninth inning at Wrigley, costing Hondo’s Giants a victory and slashing his earnings to 80 koosmans.

Today, Mr. Aitch will show some solidarity with a fellow-Aitch — 10 units on Harvey and the Metamucils to give Diamond a rough time.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 09:11 AM
Today's NHL Picks

Anaheim at Los Angeles

The Ducks look to build on their 11-1 record in their last 12 games against teams with a winning record. Anaheim is the pick (+130) according to Dunkel, which has the Ducks favored by 1/2 a goal. Dunkel Pick: Anaheim (+130). Here are all of today's picks.

SATURDAY, APRIL 13
Time Posted 8:00 a.m. EST

Game 1-2: Vancouver at Colorado (3:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Vancouver 12.706; Colorado 11.038
Dunkel Line & Total: Vancouver by 1 1/2; 6
Vegas Line & Total: Vancouver (-165); 5
Dunkel Pick: Vancouver (-165); Over

Game 3-4: Philadelphia at Buffalo (3:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Philadelphia 12.538; Buffalo 11.063
Dunkel Line & Total: Philadelphia by 1 1/2; 5
Vegas Line & Total: Buffalo (-120); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Philadelphia (+100); Under

Game 5-6: NY Rangers at NY Islanders (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: NY Rangers 11.710; NY Islanders 11.202
Dunkel Line & Total: NY Rangers by 1/2; 5 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: NY Islanders (-115); 5
Dunkel Pick: NY Rangers (-105); Over

Game 7-8: Boston at Carolina (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Boston 10.563; Carolina 9.638
Dunkel Line & Total: Boston by 1; 4
Vegas Line & Total: Boston (-170); 5
Dunkel Pick: Boston (-170); Under

Game 9-10: Montreal at Toronto (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Montreal 11.660; Toronto 13.083
Dunkel Line & Total: Toronto by 1 1/2; 6
Vegas Line & Total: Toronto (-110); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Toronto (-110); Over

Game 11-12: Tampa Bay at Washington (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Tampa Bay 10.396; Washington 12.587
Dunkel Line & Total: Washington by 2; 5 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: Washington (-170); 6
Dunkel Pick: Washington (-170); Under

Game 13-14: Pittsburgh at Florida (7:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Pittsburgh 11.882; Florida 10.897
Dunkel Line & Total: Pittsburgh by 1; 6 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: Pittsburgh (-185); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Pittsburgh (-185); Over

Game 15-16: Columbus at Minnesota (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Columbus 10.318; Minnesota 11.984
Dunkel Line & Total: Minnesota by 1 1/2; 4 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: No Line

Game 17-18: San Jose at Dallas (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: San Jose 12.414; Dallas 10.590
Dunkel Line & Total: San Jose by 2; 6

Game 19-20: Calgary at Edmonton (10:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Calgary 10.777; Edmonton 11.573
Dunkel Line & Total: Edmonton by 1; 5

Game 21-22: Anaheim at Los Angeles (11:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Anaheim 12.089; Los Angeles 11.686
Dunkel Line & Total: Anaheim by 1/2; 4
Vegas Line & Total: Los Angeles (-150); 5
Dunkel Pick: Anaheim (+130); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 09:12 AM
Today's NBA Picks

LA Clippers at Memphis

The Clippers look to build on their 3-1-1 ATS record in their last 5 games at Memphis. LA is the pick (+3 1/2) according to Dunkel, which has the Grizzlies favored by only 1 1/2. Dunkel Pick: LA Clippers (+3 1/2). Here are all of today's picks.

SATURDAY, APRIL 13
Time Posted: 8:30 a.m. EST

Game 501-502: Boston at Orlando (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Boston 114.682; Orlando 116.332
Dunkel Line & Total: Orlando by 1 1/2; 204

Game 503-504: Milwaukee at Charlotte (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Milwaukee 116.616; Charlotte 110.386
Dunkel Line & Total: Milwaukee by 6; 182

Game 505-506: LA Clippers at Memphis (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: LA Clippers 123.686; Memphis 125.391
Dunkel Line & Total: Memphis by 1 1/2; 186
Vegas Line & Total: Memphis by 3 1/2; 181
Dunkel Pick: LA Clippers (+3 1/2); Over

Game 507-508: Phoenix at Minnesota (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Phoenix 107.431; Minnesota 121.060
Dunkel Line & Total: Minnesota by 13 1/2; 195
Vegas Line & Total: Minnesota by 5; 201
Dunkel Pick: Minnesota (-5); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 09:39 AM
Hockey Crusher
Washington Capitals -165 over Tampa Bay Lightning
(System Record: 46-3, won last game)
Overall Record: 46-33-1

Basketball Crusher
Minnesota Timberwolves + Phoenix Suns OVER 201
(System Record: 87-4, lost last game)
Overall Record: 87-66-4

Baseball Crusher
Arizona Diamondbacks -120 over LA Dodgers
(System Record: 10-1, won last 4 games)
Overall Record: 10-6

Soccer Crusher
San Lorenzo + Racing Club UNDER 2
This match is happening in Argentina
(System Record: 385-14, won last 2 games and a push)
Overall Record: 385-330-46

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 09:58 AM
Paul Leiner

100* Tigers -125

50* Mets -125

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 09:59 AM
DAVID BANKS

WEEKEND LEAN SHEET

Milwaukee at Charlotte, Saturday, Apr. 13, 7:00 ET
The Bobcats have suddenly become competitive at home going 5-2 straight up in the last seven games in Charlotte, but the real story is the offense topping 100 points in four of those wins. Also, all three meetings between the Cats and the Bucks this season have easily soared 'over' the total with those games averaging a combined 211.3 points. Milwaukee plays at the third fastest pace in the NBA behind Houston and Denver and its defense is ranked 20th in points allowed at 100.3 per game after surrendering 113 points to the offensively challenged Orlando Magic on Wednesday. The Bucks also allow more rebounds than any other team in the NBA at 45.9 per game, which points to their lack of size. The 'over' is 7-2 in the last nine head-to-head meetings between these teams.
LEAN: OVER

Boston at Orlando, Saturday, Apr. 13, 7:00 ET
The Magic are coming off of a 113-103 home upset of the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday, but Orlando still owns the second worst record in the NBA at 20-59 and this is not a team that pieces together wins very often. Even with that victory, the Magic are 2-13 in their last 15 games and they have not won consecutive games since back in December. The Celtics lost at home to the Nets on Wednesday despite having both Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett in the lineup and this team is in dire need of some momentum entering the playoffs, so Boston might take this opportunity to beat up on an NBA lightweight. Orlando is 2-8 ATS in its last 10 home games following a straight up win.
LEAN: BOSTON

L.A. Clippers at Memphis, Saturday, Apr. 13, 8:00 ET
Both of these teams are winning with defense this season. The Grizzlies lead the NBA in points against as of midweek at just 89.5 per game while ranking fourth in field goal percentage allowed and fourth in three-point defense. Add in an offense that ranks just 26th in scoring and you have a 6-0 'under' run going into a Saturday night date in Houston. The Clippers just clinched their first division title in the history of the franchise, and a great deal of the credit needs to go to a defense that is fourth in points against at 94.8 per game and 10th in field goal percentage allowed at 44.4 percent. Los Angeles may also now start considering giving its starters some rest. The 'under' is 14-6 in the last 20 head-to-head meetings.
LEAN: UNDER

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 10:23 AM
JOE WIZ FREE PLAY

Saturday.... In Bases play Over 7 runs Toronto and Kansas City.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 10:24 AM
StatFox Super Situations™ - FoxSheets

MLB PHILADELPHIA at MIAMI

Play On - Home teams (MIAMI) poor NL hitting team (AVG <=.250) against a team with a below average bullpen (ERA >=4.50), with a poor bullpen whose WHIP is 1.550 or worse on the season
97-53 since 1997. ( 64.7% 41.5 units )
1-0 this year. ( 100.0% 1.0 units )

StatFox Situational Power Trends™ - FoxSheets

MLB DETROIT at OAKLAND

OAKLAND is 69-44 (+33.8 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
The average score was: OAKLAND (4.3) , OPPONENT (3.4)

Can'tPickAWinner
HANDICAPPING KINGS

JIMMY

BASEBALL

ST LOUIS/MILWAUKEE OVER 7.5 +100 (415PM)

CINCINNATI/PITTSBURGH UNDER 7 +105 (7PM)

ARIZONA -122 LA DODGERS (8PM)

NHL

PHILLY +100 BUFFALO (3PM)

NYI/NYR OVER 5 -120 (7PM)

PERRY ( SOCCER PLAYS)

SPAIN

(PENALTY KICK- 2 UNIT PLAY) Deportivo La Coruna /Levante OVER 2.5 +100 (12PM)

ENGLAND

Fulham/Aston Villa OVER 2.5 -104 (10AM)

Can'tPickAWinner
ATS DAILY INSIDER'S REPORT

NBA FREE Pick – Memphis vs. LA Clippers for Saturday, April 13th:

Last game: (3/13/13) Memphis (+6) over LA Clippers, 96-85. The Los Angeles Clippers have clinched the Pacific Division, which guarantees them homecourt advantage in the first round. The Grizzlies are hoping to catch Denver and get into the top four in the West. The Clippers visit the FedEx Forum in Memphis to take on the Grizzlies at 8pm on Saturday night.

Pro Basketball Opening Odds: Memphis opened as a 3.5-point betting odds favorite and remained there in most books. The total opened at 184.5 and moved to 182.5 in most books.

Pro Basketball Current Lines: The Grizzlies are a 3.5-point betting odds favorite. The total is 182.5.

Key Betting Trends: Los Angeles Clippers are: 2-5 ATS in their last 7 vs. NBA Southwest, 1-4 ATS in their last 5 road games vs. a team with a winning home record, 1-5 ATS in their last 6 Saturday games and 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games vs. a team with a winning S.U. record. Memphis is: 26-10 ATS in their last 36 home games vs. a team with a winning road record and 37-15 ATS in their last 52 games playing on 0 days rest.

The Los Angeles Clippers usually struggle against teams like Memphis, who love to slow the game down and play halfcourt basketball. Unfortunately for the Clippers, the playoffs are all about halfcourt basketball and "lob city" will not be much of a factor. Memphis averages just 93.6 points per game (26th), but they allow only 89.5 points per game (first in the NBA). Their defense drives them as they allow teams to shoot just 43.8 percent from the field (first) and 33.7 percent from beyond the arc (third).

DeAndre Jordan (6-11, 265) is an athletic specimen but still raw offensively. When the Clippers lost to Memphis on March 13, 96-85, Jordan had just four points and two rebounds, while Marc Gasol led the Grizzlies with 21 points. Memphis point guard Mike Conley scored 17 points and dished out 11 assists in their last meeting against the Clippers. He averages 14.8 points and 6.1 assists this season. Conley is averaging 20.6 points and 5.8 assists in his last 13 games.

The Clippers are a talented club but with several faults. One of them is foul shooting (71.2 percent) as they rank 27th in the NBA. Another weakness is 3-point shooting defense (37.4 percent). They aren't a physical team and that will have issues against a Memphis team that has dominated at home this year (31-8).

Go with Memphis over LA Clippers

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 10:25 AM
Steve Mazzoli 1.5 unit Det/Oak U

Can'tPickAWinner
StatFox Super Situations™ - FoxSheets

NBA PHOENIX at MINNESOTA

Play Over - Any team in a game involving two poor three point shooting teams (<=33%) after 42+ games
294-186 since 1997. ( 61.3% 89.4 units )
2-2 this year. ( 50.0% -0.2 units )

NBA LA CLIPPERS at MEMPHIS

Play On - Home teams vs. the money line (MEMPHIS) after going under the total by more than 12 points in two consecutive games against opponent after going over the total by 48 or more points total in their last ten games
112-54 since 1997. ( 67.5% 45.7 units )
6-3 this year. ( 66.7% 3.7 units )

NBA LA CLIPPERS at MEMPHIS

Play Under - Road teams where the first half total is between 90.5 and 95.5 points revenging a home loss vs opponent, in a game involving two good teams (60% to 75%)
73-35 since 1997. ( 67.6% 34.5 units )
1-1 this year. ( 50.0% -0.1 units )

Can'tPickAWinner
The Sports Capper

MLB Baseball Plays

10* Play Oakland +120 over Detroit (TOP MLB PLAY)

Oakland has won 53 of the last 86 home games and they have won 8 of the last 9 games when the total posted is between 7 and 8.5 runs. Oakland has won 3 consecutive games as an underdog of +100 or higher and they have won 15 of the last 18 games coming off six consecutive games vs. division opponents.

Can'tPickAWinner
Todays Best Bets

(5 UNITS) White Sox

(5 UNITS) Tigers

(4 UNITS) Phillies RL-1.5

(4 UNITS) Grizzlies -3.5

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 10:29 AM
Brandon Lang

15 dime Mets - baseball
10 Clippers +3.5 NBA

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 10:33 AM
GamingToday’s Consensus Picks April 13, 2013 6:37 AM by GT Staff

NBA Basketball

507 Phoenix Suns +5½

507 Phoenix Suns/Minnesota Timberwolves OVER 201

Baseball

903 Atlanta Braves +140

906 St. Louis Cardinals -165

908 Pittsburgh Pirates +145

909 Philadelphia Phillies -140**

913 Colorado Rockies -115

915 Tampa Bay Rays/Boston Red Sox UNDER 8

918 Cleveland Indians +125

919 Detroit Tigers/Oakland Athletics UNDER 7

922 New York Yankees -110

924 Kansas City Royals -125

926 Los Angeles Angels -185

929 New York Mets -120

NHL Hockey

1 Vancouver Canucks +155

5 New York Rangers/New York Islanders OVER 5

12 Washington Capitals -165

13 Pittsburgh Penguins -185

22 Los Angeles Kings -150

Results

2013 MLB Fri (1-6-0) Overall Record: 34-32-0

2012-13 NBA Fri (2-6-0) Overall Record: 277-281-6

2013 NHL Fri (2-0-0) Overall Record: 41-25-1

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 11:05 AM
SuperSportsGroup MLB

San Francisco v. Chicago 1:05pm
PICK: UNDER 8 Game -105

Tampa Bay v. Boston 1:05pm
PICK: Rays ML +117 Game

NY v. Minnesota 4:10pm
PICK: UNDER 7 Game +105

Milwaukee v. St Louis 4:15pm
PICK: OVER 7.5 Game +105

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 11:13 AM
Baseball Play of the Day April 13, 2013 6:15 AM by GT Staff

Philadelphia Phillies -135 at Miami Marlins

The Marlins are awful and Philly is throwing Cole Hamels. No hesitation at his modest price.

909 Philadelphia Phillies -135

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 11:14 AM
"Mr Chalk" 2013 MLB Season

Ben lee won again (4 in a row) on Friday with the Indians -$140/White Sox.

For Saturday "Mr Chalk" likes the Royals -$118/Blue Jays.

"Mr Chalk" is 10-2 + $710 for the 2013 MLB Regular Season.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 11:14 AM
5Lines

Total Line for 04/13/2013

(Lost last 4 games)
Today's Winning Team is:
MLB - Seattle Mariners : u7
Cost: -105

Run Line for 04/13/2013

(Won last game)
Today's Winning Team is:
MLB - Cincinnati Reds : -1.5
Cost: -101

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 11:22 AM
Wunderdog Sports Free Pick

Game: New York Mets at Minnesota (4:10 PM Eastern)
Pick: Minnesota +120 (moneyline)

The New York Mets' offense ignited for 16 runs last night vs. the Twins in a game that was never in jeopardy. The disturbing part for Mets fans is the fact that the Mets' staff has now allowed 5 or more runs in each of the last three games, and 20 in all. The Twins have their best option on the mound today in Scott Diamond. Diamond was 12-9 with a 3.54 ERA a year ago for the Twins, and considering how bad Minnesota was, those numbers were superb. The Mets' offense has been held in check vs. left-handed pitching where they are 5-17 in their last 22, and have dropped four straight on the road against them. The Twins have always been impressive at home in interleague play, and carry the value in this one. Go with Minnesota.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 11:22 AM
Power Play Wins

POD

SF GIANTS

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 11:23 AM
MLB

Saturday, April 13

Hot pitchers
-- Bumgarner is 2-0, 1.32 in two starts this season. Samardzija is 1-1, 2.63 in two starts this year.
-- Braves won both Hudson starts this year (1-0, 3.27).
-- Cueto is 1-0, 2.77 in two starts this year.
-- Fernandez allowed one run in five IP in his MLB debut.
-- Arizona won both Kennedy starts this year (1-0, 4.15).
-- Chacin is 1-0, 1.35 in two starts this season.

-- Harvey is 2-0, 0.64 in two starts this season. Diamond is making first '12 start; he was 1-1, 2.79 in his last three '11 starts.

-- White Sox won both of Sale's starts (1-0, 1.84).
-- Lester is 2-0, 1.50 in two starts this season.
-- Anderson is 1-1, 2.77 in two starts this year. Verlander is 1-1, 2.19 in two starts this season.
-- Ogando is 2-0, 0.77 in two starts this season.

Cold pitchers
-- Strasburg is 1-1, 4.38 in two starts this season.
-- Gallardo is 0-0, 5.73 in two starts this season. Wainwright is 1-1, 4.15.
-- Locke is 1-4, 6.25 in his last seven starts.
-- Hamels is 0-2, 10.97 in two starts this season.
-- Ryu is 1-1, 3.55 in his first two MLB starts.
-- Volquez is 0-2, 10.00 in two starts this season.

-- McAllister is 1-2, 5.09 in his last four starts.
-- Dickey is 0-2, 10.12 in two starts this season. Shields is 1-1, 3.74 in two starts this season.
-- Hughes is 0-3, 5.40 in his last five starts. Hammel is 1-1, 4.97 in two starts this season.
-- Harrell is 0-2, 7.84 in two starts this season. Richards started nine games for Angels LY; he was 1-2, 8.89 in his last five.
-- Price is 0-1, 8.18 in two starts this season.
-- Saunders is 1-1, 3.48 in two starts this season.

Totals
-- Five of last seven San Francisco games went over the total.
-- Eight of last nine Cincinnati games went over the total.
-- Five of last six Washington games went over the total.
-- Seven of ten Philly games went over the total.
-- Seven of nine Milwaukee games went over the total.
-- Four of last six Arizona games went over the total.
-- Under is 5-2-1 in last eight San Diego games.

-- Eight of ten Met games went over the total.

-- Three of last four Cleveland games went over the total.
-- Over is 6-2-1 in first nine Bronx games.
-- Five of last six Tampa Bay games stayed under total.
-- Five of last six Toronto games went over the total.
-- Nine of last ten Oakland games went over the total.
-- Five of last seven Houston games went over the total.
-- Under is 7-2-1 in last ten Texas games.

Hot teams
-- Giants won seven of their last ten games.
-- Braves won nine of their first ten games. Washington won six of its first seven home games.
-- Pirates won three of their last four games.
-- Phillies won last three games, allowing seven runs.
-- Cardinals won five of their last six games.
-- Arizona won six of its last eight games. Dodgers won five of their last seven.

-- Mets won four of their last six games.

-- Bronx won its last four games, scoring 37 runs.
-- Royals won four of their last five games.
-- Rangers won seven of their last ten games.
-- Houston won its last three games, scoring 29 runs.
-- Oakland won its last nine games.

Cold teams
-- Cubs lost six of their last seven games.
-- Reds lost last three games by combined score of 21-6.
-- Miami lost nine of its first ten games.
-- Brewers lost seven of their last eight games.
-- Colorado lost three of their last four games. Padres lost eight of their first ten games.

-- Minnesota lost last four games, outscored 29-10.

-- White Sox lost six of their last eight games. Indians lost five of their last seven games.
-- Orioles lost four of their last six games.
-- Red Sox are 3-4 in their last seven games. Rays lost three of last four.
-- Detroit lost three of its four road games.
-- Toronto is 0-3 in the game following a win.
-- Angels lost eight of their last nine games.
-- Mariners lost seven of their last ten games.

Umpires
-- SF-Chi-- Eight of last ten Carapazza games stayed under total.
-- Atl-Wsh-- 19 of last 21 Culbreth games stayed under the total.
-- Mil-StL-- Over is 9-3-1 in last thirteen Bucknor games.
-- Cin-Pitt-- Six of last nine Gibson games went over the total.
-- Phil-Mia-- Last seven Guccione games went over the total.
-- LA-Az-- Underdogs won six of last nine Reynolds games.
-- Col-SD-- Eight of last ten Muchlinski games went over the total.

-- NY-Min-- Four of last five Foster games stayed under the total.

-- Chi-Cin-- Home side won 11 of last 13 Hickox games.
-- Det-A's-- Home side won 14 of last 16 Fletcher games.
-- Balt-NY-- Over is 13-3-1 in last seventeen Vanover games.
-- Tor-KC-- Eight of last nine Meals games went over the total.
-- Hst-LAA-- Five of last six Winters games stayed under the total.
-- Tex-Sea-- Five of last six Fagan games stayed under the total.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 11:37 AM
KB Hoops

Favorite Selection: 10 units Cincinnati Reds -145
Underdog Selection: 8 units Tampa Bay +125
Totals Selection: 8 units Washington Nats OVer 6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 11:56 AM
NBA

Hot Teams
-- Memphis won seven of its last eight games. Clippers won their last four games (5-2 last seven as U).

Cold Teams
-- Orlando lost five of its last six games, but covered five of last seven. Celtics lost five of their last seven games.
-- Charlotte lost seven of last eight games, but covered five of last seven at home. Bucks lost ten of their last twelve games.
-- Minnesota lost four of its last five games (2-3 vs spread last five F). Suns lost nine of their last ten games (2-6 vs spread last eight A).

Totals
-- Five of last seven Orlando games stayed under the total.
-- Five of last seven Milwaukee games stayed under the total.
-- Last six Memphis games stayed under. Eight of last ten Clipper games went over the total.
-- Last three Phoenix games stayed under the total.

Back-to-backs
-- Celtics are 7-10-2 vs spread on road if they played night before.
-- Milwaukee is 4-6 vs spread on road if it played night before. Charlotte is 2-9 vs spread last 11 times they had played night before.
-- Memphis is 10-6 vs spread if it played the night before. Clippers are 5-8 vs spread if they played night before.
-- Minnesota is 0-3 vs spread last three times they played nite before.

Can'tPickAWinner
Scott Delaney
80 Dime
Nationals RL

Can'tPickAWinner
Scott Spreitzer

Cardinals

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Bob Balfe

Philadelphia Phillies -150

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 11:57 AM
NHL

Hot teams
-- Canucks won four in row, 10 of last 12 games.
-- Islanders won eight of their last ten games.
-- Bruins won five of their last seven games.
-- Canadiens won six of their last eight games. Toronto won five of last seven.
-- Washington won its last six games, allowing 12 goals.
-- Pittsburgh won 18 of last 20 games. Panthers won three of their last four home games.
-- Blue Jackets won five of their last seven games.
-- San Jose won eight of its last ten games. Dallas Stars won their last four games, scoring 18 goals.
-- Kings won last three home games, outscoring foes 10-3. Anaheim won four of its last six games.

Cold teams
-- Avalanche lost ten of its last twelve games.
-- Philly lost its last three games, outscored 11-3. Sabres lost six of their last nine games.
-- Rangers lost four of their last five road games.
-- Carolina lost seven in row, 14 of last 15 games.
-- Lightning lost three of their last four games.
-- Minnesota lost five of its last six games.
-- Edmonton lost its last four games, scoring three goals. Flames lost seven of their last nine games.

Totals
-- Under is 10-1-2 in last thirteen Vancouver games.
-- Over is 5-1-1 in last seven Buffalo games.
-- Seven of last ten Islander games stayed under the total.
-- Under is 12-3-2 in Boston's last seventeen games.
-- Under is 9-4 in last thirteen Montreal games.
-- Last four Tampa Bay-Washington games went over the total.
-- Under is 7-3-1 in last eleven Florida games.
-- Under is 5-0-1 in last six Columbus games.
-- Over is 10-3-1 in last fourteen Dallas games.
-- Under is 5-1-1 in last seven Edmonton games.
-- Seven of last nine Anaheim games stayed under the total.

Series records
-- Canucks won 18 of last 20 games with Colorado.
-- Flyers won seven of their last eight games with Buffalo.
-- Rangers won six of last eight games against the Islanders.
-- Bruins are 2-0 vs Carolina this year, winning 5-3/6-2.
-- Canadiens won four of last five visits to Toronto.
-- Home side won ten of last eleven Tampa Bay-Washington games.
-- Penguins won eight of last ten games against Florida.
-- Minnesota is 2-0 vs Columbus this year, 3-2/3-0.
-- Sharks won seven of their last ten games with Dallas.
-- Oilers won four of their last five games with Calgary.
-- Kings won six of last nine games with Anaheim.

Back-to-backs
-- Columbus is 2-5 on the road if they played the night before.
-- Dallas Stars are 2-5 if they played the night before.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 12:13 PM
Joe Gavazzi (19-2 MLB run: instructs to RISK percentage of bankroll on all favorites/win less and to risk same percentage on any dogs/win more)
4% St Louis Cardinals
3% Cincinnati Reds
3% Chicago White Sox
3% Kansas City Royals
3% New York Mets

NBA (not doing well)
3% Celtics
3% Grizzlies

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 12:14 PM
TD Pucks & Dunks (no NBA today)

2* NY Islanders -110
2* Marlins +135
2* Rocklies -105
2* A's +120

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 12:22 PM
JACK JONES

MLB Baseball Premium Picks

-= TOP PLAY =-

MLB | Apr 13 '13 (4:05p)
Detroit Tigers vs Oakland A's
Detroit Tigers
-117 (http://affiliates.5dimes.com/tracking/Affiliate.asp?AffID=af000123&mediaTypeID=633&Image=/tracking/banner/160x600/5dimes-MB-160x600v4.gif&AffUrlID=176) at 5dimes (http://www.5dimes.com/)

20* MLB Non-Divisional KNOCKOUT on Detroit Tigers -117

Rarely will you ever get Justin Verlander at this kind of price. I'll gladly take advantage and back the 2011 AL Cy Young and MVP winner at this discounted rate against the Oakland A's Saturday.

Verlander is off to another solid start in 2013, going 1-1 with a 2.19 ERA and 1.217 WHIP over two starts against the Twins and Yankees. The right-hander simply owns Oakland, going 10-5 with a 2.33 ERA and 1.089 WHIP in 16 career starts.

Verlander has been untouchable in his last five starts against the A's. The right-hander has gone 5-0 with a miniscule 0.49 ERA while allowing just two earned runs over 37 innings in those five outings. Brett Anderson is getting too much respect from oddsmakers due to his solid start, which has come against the lowly Mariners and Astros.

The Tigers are 49-18 in Verlander's last 67 starts as a favorite. The A's are 0-5 in Anderson's last 5 starts as an underdog. The Tigers are 5-0 in Verlander's last 5 starts vs Oakland. Bet the Tigers Saturday.

MLB | Apr 13 '13 (4:05p)
Chicago White Sox vs Cleveland Indians
Chicago White Sox
-125 (http://affiliates.5dimes.com/tracking/Affiliate.asp?AffID=af000123&mediaTypeID=633&Image=/tracking/banner/160x600/5dimes-MB-160x600v4.gif&AffUrlID=176) at 5dimes (http://www.5dimes.com/)

15* MLB Saturday Afternoon ANNIHILATOR on Chicago White Sox -125

The Chicago White Sox are highly motivated for a victory this afternoon against the Cleveland Indians. They have lost four straight coming in, and I look for them to bounce back with a win behind ace Chris Sale today.

Sale remains one of the most underrated starters in the league after despite posting an excellent 2012 campaign. The left-hander is off to a 1-0 start this season, posting a 1.84 ERA and 1.022 WHIP in the process.

Sale is 2-0 with a 2.29 ERA and 1.068 WHIP in three career starts against Cleveland. The White Sox are 3-0 against the money line in those three starts having never lost. Sale has allowed just five earned runs over 19 2/3 innings in those three outings. Take the White Sox Saturday.

MLB | Apr 13 '13 (7:10p)
Philadelphia Phillies vs Miami Marlins
Total
7½ un-125 (http://affiliates.5dimes.com/tracking/Affiliate.asp?AffID=af000123&mediaTypeID=633&Image=/tracking/banner/160x600/5dimes-MB-160x600v4.gif&AffUrlID=176) at 5dimes (http://www.5dimes.com/)

15* MLB Saturday Total DOMINATOR on Phillies/Mets UNDER 7.5

The books have set the bar too high tonight in this NL East contest between the Philadelphia Phillies and Miami Marlins. I look for both Cole Hamels and Jose Fernandez to shut down the opposition in an absolute pitcher's duel.

Hamels sports a 3.36 ERA and 1.133 WHIP in 24 career starts against Miami. In his last two starts against the Marlins, Hamels has allowed just one earned run over 16 innings. Fernandez is one of the best young starters in the game, and he doesn't yet get the respect from oddsmakers that he deserves.

The UNDER is 25-9-1 in Hamels' last 35 road starts vs. a team with a losing record. The UNDER is 6-1-1 in Marlins last 8 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5. The UNDER is 7-2 in the last 9 meetings in Miami. Bet the UNDER in this game Saturday.

MLB | Apr 13 '13 (8:10p)
Los Angeles Dodgers vs Arizona Diamondbacks
Los Angeles Dodgers
+112 (http://partners.commission.bz/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_420b_652) at BetOnline (http://www.betonline.ag/)

15* MLB Saturday Undervalued Underdog on Los Angeles Dodgers +112

After dropping Game 1 of this series to the Arizona Diamondbacks, I look for the Los Angeles Dodgers to bounce back with a victory in Game 2 Saturday. I really like their chances with the underrated Hyun-Jin Ryu on the mound tonight.

Most bettors aren't familiar with Ryu because he is making his MLB debut this season, but he's a lot better starter than he gets credit for. Ryu is already proving that, going 1-1 with a 2.13 ERA and 1.185 WHIP over two starts, allowing just three earned runs in 12 2/3 innings.

The Dodgers are 25-7 in their last 32 Saturday games. Los Angeles is 8-1 in its last 9 games following a loss. The Diamondbacks are 0-4 in their last 4 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150. Roll with the Dodgers Saturday.

[ back to top ]
NBA Basketball Premium Picks

NBA | Apr 13 '13 (8:05p)
Los Angeles Clippers vs Memphis Grizzlies
Memphis Grizzlies
-3-105 (http://affiliates.5dimes.com/tracking/Affiliate.asp?AffID=af000123&mediaTypeID=633&Image=/tracking/banner/160x600/5dimes-MB-160x600v4.gif&AffUrlID=176) at 5dimes (http://www.5dimes.com/)

15* Clippers/Grizzlies NBA Saturday No-Brainer on Memphis -3

The Memphis Grizzlies sit at 54-25 on the season, yet they would be just the No. 5 seed in the West if the season were to end today. However, they are tied with the Nuggets at 54-25 for the No. 3 seed, but Denver owns the tiebreaker.

With home-court advantage in the first round on the line, the Grizzlies are taking this game more seriously than the Los Angeles Clippers, who already have home-court advantage in the first round locked up after winning the Pacific Division.

Memphis has saved its best basketball for last. It is 7-1 in its last eight games overall with its only loss coming on the road to the Los Angeles Lakers by a mere two points (86-84).

Getting home-court advantage in the first round is huge considering that the Grizzlies are 31-8 at home this season. The Clippers are a mediocre 22-17 on the road this season, and they barely beat New Orleans 96-93 last night as a 9-point favorite.

Both teams come in playing the second of a back-to-back. However, Los Angeles will be the more tired team as this will be its 3rd game in 4 days. This will only be the 2nd game in 4 days for the Grizzlies, who had two days' rest coming into last night's 82-78 road victory at Houston.

Memphis is 40-17 ATS when playing on back-to-back days over the last 3 seasons. The Grizzlies are 26-9 ATS off an upset win as an underdog over the last 3 seasons. The Clippers are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games vs. a team with a winning S.U. record. Memphis is 26-10 ATS in its last 36 home games vs. a team with a winning road record. Take the Grizzlies Saturday.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 12:30 PM
1unit wagers / Steven Kane

Rockies(-116)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 12:30 PM
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
NRA 500
by Brian Graham

NASCAR races under the lights Saturday in Texas

Saturday, April 13 – 7:30 p.m. EDT
Texas Motor Speedway - Fort Worth, TX

The NASCAR field heads to Fort Worth for Saturday night's race at Texas Motor Speedway. This 1.5-mile intermediate track was built in 1996 as a quad-oval with 24-degree banking on the turns. The straights are just five degrees of banking and measure at 2,250 feet (or 0.43 miles) and 1,330 feet (0.25 miles).

This track has had a different winner in each of the past five races and eight of the past 10 starts in Fort Worth. Denny Hamlin and Carl Edwards are the only two-time winners during this stretch. Jimmie Johnson is the defending champion of this race, as he won from the pole at this track last fall. Johnson also won last week's race at Martinsville.

Odds to Win Race

Driver Odds

Jimmie Johnson 6-to-1
Kyle Busch 6-to-1
Brad Keselowski 7-to-1
Greg Biffle 7-to-1
Carl Edwards 10-to-1
Matt Kenseth 12-to-1
Kasey Kahne 12-to-1
Tony Stewart 12-to-1
Jeff Gordon 12-to-1
Dale Earnhardt Jr. 15-to-1
Clint Bowyer 15-to-1
Kevin Harvick 18-to-1
Martin Truex Jr. 25-to-1
Brian Vickers 25-to-1
Mark Martin 30-to-1
Joey Logano 30-to-1
FIELD (Any other driver) 50-to-1
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. 50-to-1
Kurt Busch 50-to-1
Ryan Newman 60-to-1
Paul Menard 75-to-1
Jamie McMurray 75-to-1
Marcos Ambrose 100-to-1
Aric Almirola 100-to-1
Jeff Burton 100-to-1
Trevor Bayne 100-to-1
A.J. Allmendinger 100-to-1
Danica Patrick 100-to-1
Casey Mears 100-to-1
Juan Montoya 100-to-1

Drivers to Watch

Matt Kenseth (12/1) - When it comes to 1.5-mile tracks, look no further than Kenseth, who has won two of the past four such races (Kansas '12, Las Vegas '13) while placing fourth in the last race at Texas Motor Speedway. That marked his fifth straight top-5 finish at Texas, as he won in the spring of 2011, then placed fourth in the fall and fifth in the spring of 2012. Kenseth, who also won at this track in 2002, has finished worse than ninth place in just two of the past 15 starts in Texas, banging out four runner-ups during this span. His double-digit odds make him clearly the best driver to wager on this Saturday night.

Kasey Kahne (12/1) - Another driver with identical odds and a great chance to win on Saturday is Kahne. Before a disappointing 25th-place finish in last fall's Texas race, Kahne had placed 3rd and 7th on this track. This is in addition to a win in 2006 and runner-up in 2004, his first career start in Fort Worth. Kahne also has a pair of top-4 finishes in his past four races on 1.5-mile tracks, finishing fourth in Kansas last year and was runner-up to Kenseth in Las Vegas earlier this season. And with an average finish of 4.0 over his past four races this season (2nd, 1st, 9th and 4th), Kahne is also a wise wager at 12-to-1 odds.

Kevin Harvick (18/1) - This is the best value pick on the board, as Harvick placed ninth in both Texas races last season, lowering his average finish at this track to 11.5 since 2006, where he's knocked out nine top-10's in 14 starts. He's also been among the top-11 drivers in each of the past 1.5-mile races, and has been racing strong since his season-opening crash at Daytona. In Harvick's past five starts, he's finished no worse than 14th despite starting better than 14th just twice during this span.

Greg Biffle (7/1) - Of the four drivers with odds less than 10-to-1, Biffle is the best pick of the foursome. Not only is he the defending champion of this spring race, but he's ripped off NINE straight top-10's at this track, six of those which were top-5's. He also placed 5th at Homestead in the last 1.5-mile track of the 2012 season before struggling in Las Vegas earlier this year and placing 17th. But since the disappointment in Vegas, Biffle finished 11th in Bristol, 6th in Fontana and 9th at Martinsville last week.

Joey Logano (30/1) - If you're looking for a darkhorse, take a flier on Logano. He placed 11th in last fall's race at this track, and then finished 14th and 12th in the most recent two 1.5-mile tracks. He's also been giving himself better chances to win with three straight top-10 starting positions, including two races ago when he began sixth and finished third at Fontana. Logano's odds are long enough here to warrant dropping a one-unit wager on in hopes of a huge payoff.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 12:31 PM
Price, Lester Open Series Saturday in Boston

First pitch: Saturday, 1:05 p.m. ET
Line: Boston -110, Tampa Bay +100, Total: 8

A pair of left-handed aces take the mound on Saturday afternoon when the Jon Lester and the Red Sox host reigning Cy Young Award winner David Price and the Rays.

These clubs were supposed to begin a four-game series on Friday night, but rain forced a postponement (to June 18). Tampa Bay started what was to be a 10-game road trip in Texas, but dropped two straight games to the Rangers before winning 2-0 on Wednesday. Boston began a two-series homestand with a 3-1 win over the Orioles on Monday, but lost the final two games of the series. Although these teams split 18 games last season 9-9, the Rays have played very well at Fenway Park in the past two seasons, going 12-6, including a 5-1 record in the final six games of 2012 in Boston.

The Rays have struggled offensively this season with just 3.6 runs per game, a .227 average and four home runs in nine contests. These offensive numbers have been much worse on the road, where they scored just 2.3 runs per game with a .179 BA in the three-game series in Arlington. Both OF Ben Zobrist (.364 BA, 9 RBI) and 3B Evan Longoria (.345 BA, .444 OBP) have hit well, but SS Yunel Escobar (3-for-30, 8 K), OF Sam Fuld (2-for-18, 3 K), OF Matt Joyce (4-for-23, 4 K) and 2B Kelly Johnson (4-for-22, 3 K) are all regulars hitting below .200. Although the Rays bullpen has been lit up so far this season (5.84 ERA, 1.46 WHIP), it was much better on the road against the Rangers with a 2.25 ERA despite a poor 1.50 WHIP.

Speaking of struggling, David Price (0-1, 8.18 ERA, 2.00 WHIP) has been battered in his first two outings of 2013. To open the season, Price was hit hard early against the Orioles, but settled down to finish with 2 ER allowed on nine base-runners over six innings. His most recent outing was just abysmal though, as he allowed eight runs on 10 hits (2 HR) in just five innings of work against Cleveland on Sunday. He walked three and struck out three in the 13-0 defeat. Price now makes his first road start of the season, after going 13-3 with a 3.16 ERA and 1.23 WHIP in 18 away outings last season, leading his team to a 13-5 record (72%) in these games. Price has also fared very well at Fenway Park in his career, sporting a 4-1 record with a 2.22 ERA and 1.12 WHIP over seven starts, while holding the Red Sox to a .203 BA and .291 slugging percentage in their hitter-friendly ballpark. Overall, Price is 8-4 (team is 10-5) with a 3.08 ERA, 1.22 WHIP and 8.0 K/9 in 15 career starts in this series. 2B Dustin Pedroia (.323 BA, .933 OPS in 36 plate appearances) and OF Jacoby Ellsbury (.286 BA, .953 OPS in 23 PA) have both hit Price hard, but OF Daniel Nava (1-for-15, 7 K), 3B Pedro Ciriaco (1-for-10, 5 K) and 1B Mike Napoli (3-for-14, 10 K) have all dreaded facing the Rays' left-hander in their careers.

The Red Sox's offense has been decent this season with 5.1 runs per game and a .341 on-base percentage (7th in majors), but they really struggled in the series against Baltimore with 3.3 runs per game and a .196 batting average. OF Jackie Bradley Jr. (3-for-25, 8 K), 1B Mike Napoli (.211 BA, 12 K in 38 AB) and OF Jonny Gomes (3-for-15, 4 K) have been the most disappointing hitters on this club, but SS Jose Iglesias (.450 BA, 9-for-20), OF Daniel Nava (.421 BA, 3 HR, 7 RBI) and OF Shane Victorino (12-of-36, 5 RBI) have all surpassed expectations thus far. Boston's bullpen has been shaky though, carrying a 4.71 ERA and 1.22 WHIP over 28.2 innings. This includes a woeful 6.30 ERA and 1.40 WHIP in 10 innings in the last series at home.

After a subpar 2012 campaign where he sported a career-worst 4.82 ERA, Jon Lester (2-0, 1.50 ERA, 1.00 WHIP) has been masterful this season in winning his first two decisions. He gave up two runs in five innings against the Yankees to start the year, and then completely shut down Toronto's powerful lineup on Sunday with seven shutout innings, surrendering just five hits and zero walks while striking out six batters. But Lester hasn't had great success versus the Rays in his career, going 10-8 with a 4.30 ERA and 1.30 WHIP. In two starts last season, Lester was touched up for 10 runs in 10 innings of work, as he served up five home runs. But the current Tampa Bay roster hasn't done much against Lester outside of SS Yunel Escobar (.304 BA in 29 plate appearances) and C Jose Molina (.333 BA in 17 PA), as 2B Sean Rodriguez is 2-for-16 with 7 K against the left-hander, while the big bats of 3B Evan Longoria (.231 BA, 13 K in 45 PA) and OF Ben Zobrist (.229 BA, 15 K in 41 PA) have also been rather quiet against Lester.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 12:35 PM
DAVID BANKS

Cincinnati Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates
Runs could be hard to come by on Saturday night when right hander Johnny
Cueto and the Cincinnati Reds (5-4) pay a visit to southpaw Jeff Locke and the
Pittsburgh Pirates (3-6) at PNC Field in Pittsburgh, PA at 7:05 ET in a
game televised on MLB Network. The Pirates are dead last in the National League
in batting with a woeful .153 team batting average and they do not figure
to suddenly get well vs. the tough Cueto. The Reds are only 11th in the
National League in batting and their heavily left-handed lineup may have its
struggles with the young lefty Locke, who made the Pittsburgh rotation with an
excellent spring.

Cueto garnered some Cy Young consideration last season when he finished
19-9 with a spiffy 2.78 ERA and 1.17 WHIP and an excellent ratio of 170
strikeouts against 49 walks. Well, through two starts this young season, he already
has similar numbers with a 2.77 ERA and 1.15 WHIP, albeit through just 13
innings, with a 15-to-5 strikeout-to-walk ratio. Cueto has steadily increased
his strikeout rate and decreased his walk rate over the last few years and
last year was the second straight season that he had an ERA under 3.00 as he
put up a 2.31 ERA and 1.09 WHIP over 24 starts in 2011, and the best news
is that he is still just 27 years of age. Not surprisingly, Cueto has had
amazing success vs. the weak-hitting Pirates throughout his career, going 12-4
in 19 starts against them with a 2.54 ERA, 1.08 WHIP and 112 strikeouts vs.
35 walks in 120.2 innings while holding Pittsburgh hitters to a .214 batting
average. He also has the support of a Cincinnati bullpen that has recorded
a 2.97 ERA while yielding just a .217 opponents' batting average.

The young left-hander Locke was a former second round draft pick by the
Atlanta Braves and was traded to the Pirates as part of the Nate McLouth trade.
He clinched his spot in the Pittsburgh rotation by tossing six scoreless
innings vs. the New York Yankees in his final spring training start, and he
now hopes to fulfill his ranking by Baseball America as one of the top 10
pitching prospects in baseball. Locke was only decent in his first start vs. the
Dodgers on the road on Sunday allowing four runs in six innings, but he now
figures to improve with that start under his belt and facing a lefty laden
lineup should also help. If he is need of relief, the bullpen has been the
strongest part of the Pittsburgh team for a couple of years and it just might
be again this year even with last year's closer Joel Hanrahan now with the
Boston Red Sox. That Pirate bullpen is second in the National League with a
2.05 ERA while limiting the opposition to a microscopic .162 batting
average. As you might expect, the 'under' is 6-3 in all Pittsburgh games so far.

The 'under' is 18-6-5 in the last 19 head-to-head meetings. The 'under' is
also 17-5-1 in the last 23 Pittsburgh home games, as well as 18-7-1 in
Cueto's last 26 starts for Cincinnati.

Pick: UNDER 7

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 12:35 PM
Greg Shaker ‏

Saturday Twitter Play #1: #906 St Louis Cardinals Team Total Over 4 -130

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 12:41 PM
Seabass Report for Saturday:
50 Blue Jays
50 Oakland
50 UNDER Phillies
50 LA Clippers
200 NY Rangers

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 12:42 PM
Sports Cash System

UNDER 7 - Braves/Nats

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 12:43 PM
Sports Pickin'

NHL

Minnesota ML

MLB

Colorado ML
Detroit ML

NBA

Boston/Orlando Under 196 Points

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 01:15 PM
JOHN RYAN 25* MLB TITAN

Cubs

Can'tPickAWinner
LARRY NESS 9* WEEKEND WIPEOUT

Whitesox

Can'tPickAWinner
ATS Insider's Club
Basketball:
3 UNDER 201 PHOENIX/MINNESOTA 8:05PM

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 01:16 PM
Marco D'Angelo
3* Blue Jays

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 02:12 PM
Free Silver Key Pick for Saturday ML Baseball

Over 8 Total Runs, Houston at ANGELS (9:05 et)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 02:12 PM
Marc Lawrence

3* DBacks

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 02:14 PM
Bob Akmens

Friday 0-3 all favs

Sat. all 10*
SF Giants -120
Chic W.Sox -130
St.Lo.Cards -170

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 05:03 PM
Rosica 100 dimer on clippers +3

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 05:06 PM
Feist (http://jimfeist.tv/)

Cincinatti Reds
Montreal Canadiens
LA Clippers

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 05:06 PM
SB Professor Late NHL Picks 4/13

Here are the picks for NHL with their current Money Lines:

11. Tampa Bay LIghtning +146
15. Columbus Blue Jackets +134
19. Calgary Flames +174

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 05:07 PM
Fezzik Focus

Clippers @ Memphis UNDER 181.5

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 05:07 PM
CHRIS JORDAN 400

Yankees

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 05:08 PM
Bookies Hunter - White Sox @ Indians White Sox 1.8 / The Greek Double Dime Bet
Blue Jays @ Royals BJays 2.21 / The Greek Double Dime Bet
Dodgers @ DBacks DBacks 1.83 / Marathon Double Dime Bet

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 05:09 PM
Indian Cowboy's Picks For NBA Basketball

9-2 NBA Run and 8-2 (80%) in April Overall, +$3020 to Boot overall as well:

4-Unit Play. #507. Take Over 200.5 Phoenix vs. Minnesota (Saturday @ 8:05pm est).

Minnesota was in the playoff hunt last year before injuries derailed them. Injuries slammed the door shut again this season in the Timberwolves' breakout year, most notably losing All-Star Kevin Love to a season-ending knee surgery. The Timberwolves are collecting as much talent as they can get their hands on, but there's no telling how long it will take new head coach Rick Adelman to make this work. The offensive numbers for Minnesota have been climbing in recent weeks and this is team that could have something to build on for next year if they can finally get all the pieces on the court healthy at the same time. The Over is (7-3) in Timberwolves last (10) Saturday games, (4-1) in Timberwolves last (5) games playing on no rest and (5-0) in Suns last (5) Saturday games. Phoenix plays no defense either and it will need to outscore teams to win. Everything looks a lot better when you make shots and you can expect a lot of open looks for both teams this contest, it's old school Basketball action. Let the Wolves Howl all night long in a Twin Cities as the Suns are in town and points are a plenty at the Target Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota. I like the fact that the Suns are just a 4.5 point underdog as its tough for Minnesota to get up for this game after nearly beating Utah on the road to gain relevance in the playoff picture to help out the Lakers. With Phoenix losing to this team by 31 the last time they played them, being an active underdog with revenge, don't be surprised if this game likely goes over the posted total as well.

Indian Cowboy's Picks For NHL Hockey

8-3 Hockey Run. April: 6-3 (66%). Let's continue to have a strong Hockey Run of late:

4-Unit Play. #22. Take Los Angeles -140 over Anaheim (Saturday @ 11pm est).

This is a late night contest between these two teams and should feature some exciting action for the rest of the NHL as these two teams go on display. LA is one of the best home teams at 15-4-1 but then again Anaheim has been a road juggernaut this year at 11-3-2. Anaheim beat this team 4-3 in a shootout earlier this year and the Kings always seem to revenge who they have lost to in the past for revenge. Plus, they are at home where they typically do well as they average more than 3 goals per game at home compared to allowing opponents to under two goals at home. Anaheim comes off a 1-4 loss to Colorado which I'm not too fond of whereas the Kings beat the same Colorado team 3-2 but with LA having revenge against this team, the Kings being 4-1 at home when they face a team with a winning road record at home (the better teams in the league) and the home team being 6-1 in the last 7 meetings between these two squads, I like the Kings at home here to sneak past Anaheim.

Indian Cowboy's Picks For Major League Baseball

6-1 Baseball Run. Let's move to 7-1 with a winner today:

3-Unit Play. #904. Take Washington -155 over Atlanta Braves (Saturday @ 1:05pm est).

Washington and Atlanta hook up once again in what is likely to be another dandy. Washington was up 4-1 yesterday before Atlanta made a come back near the end of that game to take into extras and eventually win 6-4. Washington has done well in bounce-back situations this year as they are 7-3 overall and 6-1 at home. They are 5-1 at home in particular when facing right handed pitching. Atlanta has Hudson on the mound who pitched very well in his last effort after a shaky first start but the Braves are 1-4 in their last 5 games after Hudson comes off a quality start. Combine that with Strasburg pitching after he gave up 6 earned runs in less than 6 innings in his last effort, and this is a big bounce-back sport for him here. This was after he went 7 strong innings and gave up 0 earned runs to the Marlins in his first start. Hudson has a great lifetime record against the Nationals but if you just take a look at over his last 3 contests against them as this is a revamped team from the years' past with all their youth and improved pitching staff, Hudson has over a 4era. With the Nationals on the bounce-back after yesterday's melt-down and having had success against Hudson, combined with Strasburg on the bounce-back as well, I like the Nationals at home here in this early afternoon game

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 05:09 PM
Robert Ferringo's Picks For NHL Hockey

4-Unit Pick Take Over (5.5) Philadelphia at Buffalo (3pm, Saturday, April 13th)
Nothing seems to be going right for these two with both teams realistically out of the playoff race. They do share something in common with both teams taking on numerous injuries on the defense. Buffalo gives up a ton of shots a game allowing thirty or more shots a game in 12 of their last 15 games. The Flyers have had several defensive breakdowns. Philadelphia offense is as strong as last year but they will get back forward Danny Briere today which should help the Flyers power play which has been strong all year. Both of these teams haven't played good defense at all and I don't see any reason why that would change tonight. Take the over at small minus money.

2-Unit Pick Take #17 San Jose (-1.45) over Dallas (8pm, Saturday, Apri 13th)

Both the Sharks and the Stars have been hot and ironically for both it has been since the trade deadline. The Sharks have gone 8-1-1 in their last ten games with the loss coming at home last Sunday to the Stars in a shootout. Dallas won in Nashville last night to keep themselves in the playoff picture sitting two points out of the eight spot but in my mind the Predators make teams look better which is what I think they did to the Stars last night as Dallas scored five goals despite only putting 18 shots on net. I think this Sharks team is clicking right now and should come in waves atbackup Dallas goalie Richard Bachman who will be starting back to back games with one of Dallas best players
goalie Kari Lehtonen sitting out with a injury. The price looks step for the road but Dallas isn't the hardest place to play in the league, take the Sharks here tonight.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 05:11 PM
Ben Burns

nhl: Tampa vs. Wash under 6

mlb: San Diego +1.5

mlb: LA Angels -175

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 05:11 PM
Nelly

Suns

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2013, 05:12 PM