View Full Version : 8-13-13

Can'tPickAWinner
08-12-2013, 09:20 PM
::clap::

Can'tPickAWinner
08-12-2013, 09:20 PM
Tuesday's National League betting cheat sheet

Check out our quick-hitting betting notes on Tuesday's National League games:

San Francisco Giants at Washington Nationals (-118, 6.5)

Cold pitching stat: Washington starter Gio Gonzalez is 0-2 with a 10.45 ERA in his previous two starts.

Cold batting stat: Giants 2B Marco Scutaro is 2-for-19 (.105) in his career versus Gonzalez.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-80s with partly cloudy skies. Wind will blow from left field to right field at 9 mph.

Key betting note: The Giants are 10-1 in Madison Bumgarner's last 11 Tuesday starts.

Philadelphia Phillies at Atlanta Braves (-240, 8)

Cold pitching stat: Braves starter Kris Medlen is 1-2 with a 6.61 ERA in three starter versus the Phillies this season.

Hot batting stat: Phillies 2B Chase Utley is 4-for-11 with one homer and three RBIs in his career versus Medlen.

Weather: There is a 60 percent chance of thunderstorms in the forecast for gametime. Temperatures will be in the high-70s with wind blowing out to right field at 7 mph.

Key betting note: The over is 6-1 in Medlen's last seven starts versus the National League East.

Cincinnati Reds at Chicago Cubs (+118, 7)

Cold pitching stat: Cubs starter Jeff Samardzija gave up nine earned runs on 11 hits in just 3 1/3 innings in a 12-1 loss to the Philadelphia Phillies his last turn on the mound.

Hot batting stat: Cubs OF Nate Schierholtz is batting .390 versus the Reds this season. He is 16-for-41 and has one double, two triples and one homer.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the high-60s with sunny skies. Wind will blow in from center field at 10 mph.

Key betting note: The Cubs are 0-4 in Samardzija's last four home starts.

Pittsburgh Pirates at St. Louis Cardinals (-180, 7.5)

Cold pitching stat: Cards starter Adam Wainwright is 0-2 with a 4.29 ERA in his last three starts.

Hot batting stat: Pirates OF Andrew McCutchen is 9-for-23 (.391) with three doubles and one triple in his career versus Wainwright.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-70s with partly cloudy skies. Wind will blow in from left field at 10 mph.

Key betting note: The Pirates are 12-2 in their last 14 games following an off day.

San Diego Padres at Colorado Rockies (-125, 10)

Hot pitching stat: Padres starter Eric Stults is 2-0 with a 1.13 ERA in two starts versus the Rockies this season.

Hot batting stat: Rockies OF Dexter Fowler is 4-for-9 with two doubles in his career versus Stults.

Weather: There is a 50 percent chance of thunderstorms in the forecast for gametime. Temperatures will be in the low-70s and wind will blow in from right field at 7 mph.

Key betting note: The under is 9-2 in Stults' last 11 road starts.

New York Mets at Los Angeles Dodgers (-115, 6)

Hot pitching stat: Mets starter Matt Harvey is coming off a complete game, four-hit shutout of the Rockies in his last start on August 7.

Hot batting stat: Dodgers OF Yasiel Puig is 15-for-34 (.441) with four doubles, one triple and one home run in the month of August.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the low-70s with clear skies. Wind will blow out to right field at 6 mph.

Key betting note: The Dodgers are 8-0 in Ryu's last eight starts versus a team with a losing record.

Interleague

Baltimore Orioles at Arizona Diamondbacks (+100, 9)

Cold batting stat: Despite the DBacks winning both of his August starts, Randall Delgado brings a 6.55 ERA in August into Tuesday's start.

Cold batting stat: DBacks RF Cody Ross is 0-for-6 with three strikeouts in his career versus O's starter Miguel Gonzalez.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-90s with sunny skies. Wind will blow from left field to right field at 7 mph.

Key betting note: The Orioles are 3-7 in Gonzalez's last 10 road starts.

** Odds, probable starters and weather forecast as of 8:37 p.m ET Monday.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-12-2013, 09:22 PM
Tuesday's American League betting cheat sheet

Check out our quick-hitting betting notes on Tuesday's American League games:

Los Angeles Angels at New York Yankees (-145, 8.5)

Cold pitching stat: The Yankees have lost the last six games that CC Sabathia has started. The lefty has an ERA of 7.00 in those starts.

Cold batting stat: Angels OF Josh Hamilton is 2-for-17 (.118) in his career versus Sabathia.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-70s with partly cloudy skies. Wind will blow out to right field at 8 mph. There is a 20 percent chance of rain in the forecast.

Key betting note: The Angels are 1-8 in their last nine games versus a left-handed starter.

Boston Red Sox at Toronto Blue Jays (+108, 9.5)

Cold pitching stat: Sox pitcher Ryan Dempster has an ERA of 9.00 in his two August starts.

Cold batting stat: Jays slugger Edwin Encarnacion is batting just .200 (4-for-20) in his career versus Dempster.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-60s with partly cloudy skies. Wind will blow in from center field at 15 mph. There is a 20 percent chance of rain in the forecast.

Key betting note: The over is 6-0 in Dempster's last six starts overall.

Seattle Mariners at Tampa Bay Rays (-205, 8)

Cold pitching stat: After a near-flawless July, Rays starter Chris Archer is 0-1 with a 5.19 ERA in two August starts. The Rays have lost both games.

Cold batting stat: Seattle's leading hitter Kendrys Morales (.292) is just 3-for-30 in his career at Tropicana Field.

Weather: Dome

Key betting note: The under is 20-5-1 in the Rays last 26 on astroturf.

Cleveland Indians at Minnesota Twins (-112, 8.5)

Cold pitching stat: Twins starter Samuel Deduno took the loss versus Cleveland on June 21 in a 5-1 defeat. Deduno lasted six innings and gave up four runs on six hits.

Cold batting stat: Indians C Carlos Santana is 0-for-9 in his career versus Deduno.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the low-70s with mostly sunny skies. Wind will blow out to right field at 5 mph.

Key betting note: The Indians are 4-9 in Zach McAllister's last 13 road starts.

Detroit Tigers at Chicago White Sox (+170, 7.5)

Hot pitching stat: Detroit's Max Scherzer is 4-0 in his last four starts and has a 1.26 ERA over that stretch.

Cold batting stat: Tigers CF Austin Jackson is 2-for-12 (.167) in his career versus Sox starter Hector Santiago.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-60s with clear skies. Wind will blow from left field to right field at 10 mph.

Key betting note: The Tigers are 5-0 in Scherzer's last five starts versus the White Sox.

Houston Astros at Oakland A's (-295, 7.5)

Cold pitching stat: A's starter Bartolo Colon is coming off his worst outing of the season. The vet went 2 2/3 innings giving up five runs on seven hits in a 6-5 loss to the Cincinnati Reds on August 7.

Hot batting stat: Astros C Jason Castro is 6-for-9 with one homer and three RBIs in his career versus Colon.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the low-60s with partly cloudy skies. Wind will blow out to right field at 10 mph.

Key betting note: The over is 12-4 in the last 16 meetings.

Interleague

Milwaukee Brewers at Texas Rangers (-205, 9)

Hot pitching stat: Brewers starter Marco Estrada is coming off a start in which he gave up just one hit over his five innings of work in a 6-1 victory over the San Francisco Giants on August 7.

Hot batting stat: Rangers OF Alex Rios is 4-for-11 with one double, one triple and three RBIs in his three games since being acquired by the Rangers from the White Sox.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the high-90s with partly cloudy skies. Wind will blow in from center field at 5 mph.

Key betting note: The Brewers are 7-1 in Estrada's last eight starts during Game 1 of a series.

Miami Marlins at Kansas City Royals (-130, 6.5)

Hot pitching stat: Marlins starter Jose Fernandez is 3-0 with a 1.85 ERA in his last five starts.

Hot batting stat: Marlins 3B Placido Polanco is 5-for-12 with two doubles, two homers and five RBIs in his career versus Royals starter Bruce Chen.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-70s with mostly cloudy skies. Wind will blow in from right field at 6 mph.

Key betting note: The under is 8-2 in the Royals' last 10 Tuesday games.

** Odds, probable starters and weather forecast as of 8:37 p.m ET Monday.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-12-2013, 09:23 PM
MLB Top 3: Hot 'over' pitchers on the mound Tuesday

Tuesday's Major League Baseball action features a trio of hurlers that have trended toward scorelines finishing over the total.

Here is a look at three pitchers to consider if you're looking to play totals.

CC Sabathia, New York Yankees (9-10, 4.72 ERA)

The burly Yankees southpaw has an ERA of 8.33 with 25 earned runs over 27 innings in his previous five starts; all of which have gone over the total. He has surrendered 25 homers on the year (only A.J. Griffin and R.A. Dickey have given up more - what is it with double initial pitchers?) and nobody has allowed more total bases (289).

The Yanks host the Los Angeles Angels Tuesday.

Ryan Dempster, Boston Red Sox (6-9, 4.67 ERA)

The 'over' is 6-0 in the Canadians' previous six starts. The Sox are 5-1 in the six games, primarily because they give Dempster the second-best run support in the bigs. The Sox are good for 5.78 runs of support when Dempster starts. Only Max Scherzer gets more support at 6.17 per game.

The Sox are in Toronto to face the Jays Tuesday.

Jordan Lyles, Houston Astros (4-6, 5.40 ERA)

The young Astros righty has been great fodder for 'over' bettors recently. The 'over' is 7-0-2 in Lyles' previous nine outings and is 12-4 on the season in his 16 starts.

The Astros are on the road to face the Oakland A's Tuesday.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-12-2013, 10:15 PM
Dave Essler MLB Tuesday Thoughts

San Francisco-Washington: Tough for me not to want to take the Giants with Bumgarner and his 0.98 WHIP or so against a team that typically doesn't handle LHP all that well. By the same token, the Giants ore not an offensive juggernuat, so assuming (never do that) that this is a wash until the bullpens come into play, I do like the Giants to perhaps win it late. But, the case can certainly be made for this being a cheap price for Gio Gonzalez at home.

Phillies-Atlanta: I do get that there's a big difference in these two teams and these two pitchers, but Medlen, by far, is Altanta's worst starting pitcher, and has a WHIP of about 1.50 in his last seven starts. Bottom line is that at -245 is just too much money. Medlen was about that against Miami this year and won 11-3, but I certainly wouldn't go there against a team that CAN score and has some measure of revenge for a three game sweep Atlanta handed them at home not long ago.

Reds-Cubs: This may be one case where I could make a case for road chalk, although it is against my better judgement. Perhaps the main reason is that Samardzija at home has a WHIP of 1.55 and the Cubs are 4-8 in his starts. However, and it's a big however, Bailey, since the no hitter, has really only had one shut down game and that was against San Diego. With that in mind and I have not looked at the weather, I must think that this could be the square Wrigley over, given that neither bullpen has been overly impressive lately.

Pirates-Cardinals: I get that Pittsburgh hasn't been playing well and I hope for Marco's sake it's not a repeat of last year. I get that Morton is servicable at best. But, when he's on he does induce a ton of groundball outs, and the Cardinals ground into more DP's than anyone in the league. Wainright has not been sharp and has thrown a ton of pitches, and in front of a terrible bullpen, so this has the potential to be the public disaster of the day. Pirates RL more than likely, although without Grilli they are a very different closing team. They've sucked, as a matter of fact.

Rockies-Padres: Well, let's hope the Rockies fare well against Volquez. There is simply no other play here than to take the Padres, since Stults may be there first best option, and since the Rockies are just not the same team against LHP's. Their pen has been shaky at times, but at only -125 they appear to be begging for people to take the Rockies, and they're not doing it yet.

Mets-Dodgers: Well, my first thought about this game was to look at the over. The Dodgers are better against RHP but the Mets are MUCH better against LHP. Given that both bullpens have been very good lately, I lean Mets here simply because I've watched enough of Ryu to know that he's just not that dominant and has perhaps been the beneficiary of playing in the big park. So, we'll scratch any thought of the total and probably look at the Mets.

Angels-Yankees: Almost looks like the Yankees are deciding to play out the string whereas the Angels are not. But, the Yankees have lost CC's last six starts. Always tough to take a pitcher off the DL (I would love to know stats on that over a few years) but Vargas can be tough. However, depending on Monday's game and bullpen usage, the value here may lie in the over and/or the Angels. There is no chance of laying -150 on Sabathia these days, so by process of elimination, that's where I'd look.

Boston-Toronto: I suppose the initial thought here would be the over, given that Dempster has been killed and that Redmond is a bit of an unknown entity. However, at home he's been quite solid and Toronto does hit RHP far better than LHP. Given that, at +105 for Toronto, at this point I would have to take it. I get that Toronto is not as rested as Boston and lost on Monday, but nothing brings out the best in Toronto like the Red Sox.

Seattle-Tampa Bay: I do know how good Archer is and do know how bad Ramirez can be. But, Archer did have a forearm issue and had to leave the last game in the second inning, and the Rays bullpen has simply been terrible. Add that to the fact that Seattle is far more lethal against RHP, I could easily see taking the Mariners RL and/or the over.

Tigers-White Sox: I am simply not laying -190 on the road with anyone, but if I did take Detroit it's possible to take the RL for the sole fact that as the road team they are assured nine at bats. Hector pitched pretty well against the Tigers last week so I have every reason to believe that Detroit takes a pound of flesh out of him in this game.

Cleveland-Minnesota: McAllister is clearly the bigger name of the two starters, and the Indians clearly have the better lineup and every reason to keep playing baseball. With that in mind, why are the Twins favored here? Perhaps because Deduno at home has given up one jack in 33 innings and is holding hitters to a .210 batting average, and the Twins probably have a better bullpen. Indians are simply a much better bet against lefties, so as (gulp) as it may be, I do lean to the home team here.

Houston-Oakland: I throw a marble on Houston just because Colon is simply not ever worth -300. Shit, I might find an alternative RL of +2.5 (-110) or something here. Yeah, I know it's Jordan Lyles, but Oakland played Monday and flew back (crossing customs) about 3000 miles on Monday, while the Astros probably took in the sights in the Bay Area and ate at all the good restaurants.

Brewers-Rangers: If Estrada is sharp, he is sharp, but if he's not he's going to get killed. Ogando simply hasn't been the same since coming back from the DL, and although it's time to start thinking about not playing on teams that are done, give me the Brewers with a DH at +190 or the RL and I'd simply have to go there.

Miami-Kansas City: Lots of respect for Fernandez here after the line on Davis the night (Monday) before. It's unfortunate that Miami's bullpen has been so bad lately, but on the other hand if Fernandez is sharp enough (obviously the Royals haven't seen him) with a DH he could pitch a bit longer. But, if Chen hasn't given up more than three earned runs since June, why is he so affordable? This is yet another one that has potential disaster written all over it, and I lean to the under.

Baltimore-Arizona: Gonzalez has not pitched well in any of his last three games, so I simply couldn't go there. The problem the other way is that Delgado, whose stock had started to rise, was hit by both Boston and Tampa Bay recently. I suppose taking a stick out of the Orioles lineup playing in an NL park might factor in somewhere, and since people are probably going to be inclined to take the over, I like the under, especially at nine in an NL game. That's like 11 in an AL game, and honestly I don't think it closes there.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 07:51 AM
MLB Report

August 13

Hot pitchers
-- Bumgarner is 4-2, 1.98 in his last seven starts.
-- Medlen is 3-0, 4.26 in his last three starts.
-- Pirates won four of last five Morton starts (3-1, 4.55).
-- Dodgers won last eight Ryu starts (3-0, 1.89 last three). Harvey is 2-1, 1.21 in his last four outings.

-- Fernandez is 3-0, 1.85 in his last five starts. BChen is 2-0, 1.14 in five starts for the Royals.
-- Arizona won last five Delgado starts (3-0, 3.38 in his last four).

-- Archer is 4-1, 1.59 in his last six starts, but left his last start with tightness in his forearm. Ramirez is 3-0, 5.82 in his last three starts; Mariners scored 18 runs in those three wins.
-- Scherzer is 4-0, 1.26 in his last four starts.
-- Deduno is 3-1, 2.48 in his last five starts.
-- Colon is 3-1, 2.92 in his last five starts.

Cold pitchers
-- GGonzalez is 0-2, 8.44 in his last three starts.
-- Martin is 1-1, 6.75 in his first two MLB starts.
-- Samardzija is 0-2, 11.58 in his last couple starts. Bailey is 2-4, 4.42 in six starts since throwing his no-hitter.
-- Wainwright is 0-2, 4.71 in his last three starts.
-- Stults is 0-3, 6.20 in his last four starts. Manship allowed two runs in five IP in losing his first '13 start.

-- Estrada is 0-2, 5.06 in his last three starts.
-- Ogando is 1-1, 4.34 in four starts since coming off the DL.
-- MGonzalez is 0-2, 8.16 in his last three starts.

-- Sabathia is 0-4, 8.03 in his last six starts. Vargas was 1-1, 4.82 in his last three starts before going on the DL, last of which was June 17.
-- Dempster has a 9.00 RA in his last five starts, but Red Sox won all five, scoring total of 38 runs. Redmond is 0-0, 4.66 in his last four starts.
-- Santiago is 0-2, 4.97 in his last four starts.
-- McAllister is 0-4, 6.75 in his last six starts.
-- Houston lost last eight Lyles starts (0-5, 9.95).

Starting Pitchers/First Inning
You can wager on whether teams will score in the first inning. Below is how often a starting pitcher has allowed 1+ runs in first inning in one of his starts........

-- Bumgarner 3-23; GGonzalez 6-24 (0 of last 5)
-- Martin 0-2; Medlen 8-23 (0 of last 4)
-- Bailey 3-24 (0 of last 5); Samardzija 6-24 (0 of last 5)
-- Morton 2-10; Wainwright 6-24
-- Stults 7-24; Manship 0-1
-- Harvey 4-23 (1 of last 11); Ryu 6-22 (0 of last 4)

-- Estrada 3-13; Ogando 3-14
-- Fernandez 4-22 (0 of last 5); Chen 1-5
-- MGonzalez 6-20; Delgado 4-10

-- Vargas 1-14; Sabathia 6-24
-- Dempster 8-22; Redmond 0-5
-- Ramirez 2-4; Archer 3-13
-- Scherzer 4-23 (0 of last 8); Santiago 4-16
-- McAllister 5-15; Deduno 4-14
-- Lyles 5-18 (1 of last 12); Colon 6-23

Totals
-- Under is 7-2-1 in San Francisco's last ten games.
-- Seven of last nine Atlanta games stayed under the total.
-- Last seven Cincinnati road games stayed under the total.
-- Three of last four Pirate games went over the total.
-- Under is 6-3-1 in last ten Colorado games.
-- 13 of last 17 Dodger games stayed under the total.

-- Under is 6-2-1 in last nine Ogando starts.
-- Under is 9-3-1 in last thirteen Miami games.
-- Four of last five Arizona games went over the total.

-- Eight of last eleven Angel games went over the total.
-- Over is 8-2-1 in last eleven Toronto games.
-- Four of last five Seattle games went over the total.
-- Five of last six Detroit games went over the total.
-- Four of last six Cleveland games went over the total.
-- Four of last six Houston games went over the total.

Hot teams
-- Washington won its last three games, scoring 23 runs.
-- Braves won 15 of their last 17 games.
-- Cincinnati won five of its last six games.
-- Colorado won six of its last seven home games.
-- Dodgers are 38-8 in their last 46 games. Mets won four of their last six.

-- Rangers won 13 of their last 14 games. Milwaukee won four of last six.
-- Kansas City won 17 of its last 20 games.
-- Orioles/Diamondbacks both won four of their last six games.

-- Bronx Bombers won three of their last four games.
-- Minnesota won eight of its last eleven games.
-- A's won three of their last four games.

Cold teams
-- Giants lost six of their last nine games.
-- Phillies lost 17 of their last 21 games.
-- Cubs lost nine of their last ten home games.
-- Pirates lost their last three games, scoring seven runs. St Louis lost four of its last five games.
-- Padres lost six of their last eight games.

-- Marlins lost eight of their last nine games, scoring 19 runs.

-- Toronto lost four of its last five games. Red Sox lost three of last four.
-- Angels lost 12 of their last 17 games.
-- Rays lost last five games, outscored 35-18. Seattle lost four of its last six.
-- White Sox lost 13 of their last 18 games. Detroit lost three of last four.
-- Indians lost seven of their last eight games.
-- Astros lost 24 of their last 29 games.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 07:51 AM
bookiemonsters
128-83 run

36-26 run last 62 plays

pod tigers over 7.5

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 07:52 AM
Baseball Crusher
Miami Marlins +120 over KC Royals
(System Record: 64-7, won last 3 games)
Overall Record: 64-66-1

Soccer Crusher
Boca Juniors + Newells Old Boys UNDER 2
This match is happening in Argentina
(System Record: 440-15, lost last game)
Overall Record: 440-376-59

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 07:53 AM
Today's MLB Picks

Baltimore at Arizona

The Orioles look to build on their 6-1 record in Miguel Gonzalez' last 7 starts against teams with a winning record. Baltimore is the pick (-115) according to Dunkel, which has the Orioles favored by 1 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Baltimore (-115). Here are all of today's picks.

TUESDAY, AUGUST 13
Time Posted: 7:00 a.m. EST

Game 901-902: San Francisco at Washington (7:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: San Francisco (Bumgarner) 15.845; Washington (Gonzalez) 14.950
Dunkel Line: San Francisco by 1; 6
Vegas Line: Washington (-125); 6 1/2
Dunkel Pick: San Francisco (+105); Under

Game 903-904: Philadelphia at Atlanta (7:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Philadelphia (Martin) 13.977; Atlanta (Medlen) 16.228
Dunkel Line: Atlanta by 2; 9
Vegas Line: Atlanta (-240); 8
Dunkel Pick: Atlanta (-240); Over

Game 905-906: Cincinnati at Chicago Cubs (8:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Cincinnati (Bailey) 14.091; Cubs (Samardzija) 14.936
Dunkel Line: Chicago Cubs by 1; 9
Vegas Line: Cincinnati (-140); No Run Total
Dunkel Pick: Chicago Cubs (+120); N/A

Game 907-908: Pittsburgh at St. Louis (8:15 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Pittsburgh (Morton) 14.522; St. Louis (Wainwright) 16.033
Dunkel Line: St. Louis by 1 1/2; 6
Vegas Line: St. Louis (-185); 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: St. Louis (-185); Under

Game 909-910: San Diego at Colorado (8:40 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: San Diego (Stults) 13.771; Colorado (Manship) 15.026
Dunkel Line: Colorado by 1 1/2; 9
Vegas Line: Colorado (-135); 10
Dunkel Pick: Colorado (-135); Under

Game 911-912: NY Mets at LA Dodgers (10:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: NY Mets (Harvey) 16.751; LA Dodgers (Ryu) 15.784
Dunkel Line: NY Mets by 1; 7
Vegas Line: LA Dodgers (-125); 6
Dunkel Pick: NY Mets (+105); Over

Game 913-914: LA Angels at NY Yankees (7:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: LA Angels (Vargas) 14.959; NY Yankees (Sabathia) 16.475
Dunkel Line: NY Yankees by 1 1/2; 10
Vegas Line: NY Yankees (-150); 8 1/2
Dunkel Pick: NY Yankees (-150); Over

Game 915-916: Boston at Toronto (7:07 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Boston (Dempster) 14.996; Toronto (Redmond) 15.807
Dunkel Line: Toronto by 1; 8
Vegas Line: Boston (-125); 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Toronto (+105); Under

Game 917-918: Seattle at Tampa Bay (7:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Seattle (Ramirez) 13.126; Tampa Bay (Archer) 14.712
Dunkel Line: Tampa Bay by 1 1/2; 9
Vegas Line: Tampa Bay (-210); 8
Dunkel Pick: Tampa Bay (-210); Over

Game 919-920: Detroit at Chicago White Sox (8:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Detroit (Scherzer) 14.884; White Sox (Santiago) 15.683
Dunkel Line: Chicago White Sox by 1; 6
Vegas Line: Detroit (-200); 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Chicago White Sox (+170); Under

Game 921-922: Cleveland at Minnesota (8:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Cleveland (McAllister) 14.921; Minnesota (Deduno) 13.879
Dunkel Line: Cleveland by 1; 9
Vegas Line: Minnesota (-120); 8 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Cleveland (+100); Over

Game 923-924: Houston at Oakland (10:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Houston (Lyles) 14.043; Oakland (Colon) 15.744
Dunkel Line: Oakland by 1 1/2; 6
Vegas Line: Oakland (-300); 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Oakland (-300); Under

Game 925-926: Milwaukee at Texas (8:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Milwaukee (Estrada) 16.190; Texas (Ogando) 15.776
Dunkel Line: Milwaukee by 1/2; 8
Vegas Line: Texas (-210); 9
Dunkel Pick: Milwaukee (+180); Under

Game 927-928: Miami at Kansas City (8:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Miami (Fernandez) 14.807; Kansas City (Chen) 16.727
Dunkel Line: Kansas City by 2; 8
Vegas Line: Kansas City (-140); 6 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Kansas City (-140); Over

Game 929-930: Baltimore at Arizona (9:40 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Baltimore (Gonzalez) 15.631; Arizona (Delgado) 14.224
Dunkel Line: Baltimore by 1 1/2; 8
Vegas Line: Baltimore (-115); 9
Dunkel Pick: Baltimore (-115); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 07:54 AM
WNBA Basketball Picks

Chicago at Los Angeles

The Sparks look to build on their 4-1 ATS record in their last 5 home games versus the Sky. Los Angeles is the pick (-6) according to Dunkel, which has the Sparks favored by 8 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Los Angeles (-6). Here are all of today's picks.

TUESDAY, AUGUST 13
Time Posted: 7:00 a.m. EST

Game 601-602: Chicago at Los Angeles (10:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Chicago 110.900; Los Angeles 119.356
Dunkel Line & Total: Los Angeles by 8 1/2; 154
Vegas Line & Total: Los Angeles by 6; 158 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Los Angeles (-6); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 07:58 AM
Mighty Quinn

Mighty hit with the A's Monday.

Tuesday it's the Yankees.The deficit is 1375 sirignanos.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 07:59 AM
Free Selection from Arthur Ralph Sports

Our Free Plays are 1077-810 (57 + %) over the last 5 1/2 years !

Free winner TUES: Twins -115

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 08:01 AM
Gamblers Data

Free Plays Tuesday

Dodgers -105

Atlanta over 8

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 08:02 AM
Cappers Access

Nationals -120
Mets -110

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 08:02 AM
Joe Wiz

Free Play Tuesday Cleveland/Minnesota Under 9

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 09:36 AM
StatFox Super Situations™ - FoxSheets

MLB SAN DIEGO at COLORADO

Play Against - Road teams when the money line is +125 to -125 (SAN DIEGO) with an on base percentage of .300 or worse over their last 10 games against opponent with an on base percentage of .375 or better over their last 5 games
155-85 since 1997. ( 64.6% 57.8 units )
4-3 this year. ( 57.1% 0.3 units )

StatFox Situational Power Trends™ - FoxSheets

MLB PHILADELPHIA at ATLANTA

PHILADELPHIA is 19-4 (+17.2 Units) against the money line in Road games after 3 straight games where they stranded 5 or less runners on base since 1997.

The average score was: PHILADELPHIA (5.0) , OPPONENT (3.0)

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 09:37 AM
StatFox Super Situations™ - FoxSheets

WNBA CHICAGO at LOS ANGELES

Play On - Home favorites of 3.5 to 9.5 points (LOS ANGELES) off a road win by 10 points or more, with a winning record on the season
27-7 over the last 5 seasons. ( 79.4% 19.3 units )
1-1 this year. ( 50.0% -0.1 units )

Play On - Any team vs the money line (LOS ANGELES) revenging a road loss versus opponent by 10 points or more, off a road win
29-13 over the last 5 seasons. ( 69.0% 0.0 units )
4-2 this year. ( 66.7% 0.0 units )

Play Under - Home teams where the first half total is greater than 65.5 after having won 4 or 5 of their last 6 games, good team, winning 60-75% or more of their games, after 15 or more games
139-78 since 1997. ( 64.1% 53.2 units )
2-2 this year. ( 50.0% -0.2 units )

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 09:38 AM
River City Sharps

2 UNITS Cincinnati Reds -132

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 09:38 AM
CHASE DIAMOND

8* KILLER CLUB

Money Line: NY Mets +111

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 09:42 AM
crush the bookie

angels +138 ml

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 09:45 AM
crush the bookie

angels +138 ml

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 10:12 AM
PAUL LEINER

100* Nationals -130

50* Redsox -125

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 10:13 AM
SuperSportsGroup MLB - 8/13

San Fran v. Washington 7:05pm
PICK: Giants ML +115 Game

LAA v. NY 7:05pm
PICK: OVER 8.5 -110 Game

Pittsburgh v. St Louis 8:15pm
PICK: Pirates ML +165 Game

3 Team Parlay
UNDER 6.5 Baltimore Game
OVER 7.5 Astros -115 Game
UNDER 6 Dodgers Game -115 Game

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 10:13 AM
9xSports (8/13)

(MLB) 10:05PM Houston vs. Oakland OVER 7.5

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 10:51 AM
Power Play Wins

Todays Play:

Washington Nationals

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 11:46 AM
Teddy Covers

20* Pirates over

10* Orioles over

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 11:46 AM
Jimmy Boyd

3* Detroit Tigers -182

3* St Louis Cardinals -180

3* NY Mets +105

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 11:47 AM
"Mr Chalk" 2013 MLB Season

Ben lee had Np on Monday.

For Tuesday "Mr Chalk" likes the Royals -$130/Marlins.

"Mr Chalk" is 76-42 +$1171 for the 2013 MLB 2013 season.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 11:47 AM
Brent Crow

20* Houston

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 12:24 PM
KYLE HUNTER

Sport
Date
Matchup
Book
Starts

MLB
Aug 13 '13
7:05p
Boston Red Sox vs Toronto Blue Jays
Take: Total 9½ ov-108
http://www.sportscapping.com/lines/style/book_images/5dimes.jpg (http://affiliates.5dimes.com/tracking/Affiliate.asp?AffID=af000123&mediaTypeID=633&Image=/tracking/banner/160x600/5dimes-MB-160x600v4.gif&AffUrlID=176)
in 8h

*3 Star MLB Totals TKO* The Boston Red Sox and Toronto Blue Jays have two of the best offenses in baseball. Toronto's offense is much better now with Brett Lawrie and Jose Reyes healthy. The Red Sox are averaging 5.04 runs per game this year. Redmond doesn't go deep in a game, and I doubt his ability to shut down the Red Sox lineup. Ryan Dempster has been bad of late with an ERA over 7 in his last 3 starts. The over is 6-0 in Dempster's last 6 starts overall. These two offenses should put up some fireworks in this one. Take the over.

Sport
Date
Matchup
Book
Starts

MLB
Aug 13 '13
7:05p
San Francisco Giants vs Washington Nationals
Take: Total 7 un-115
http://www.sportscapping.com/lines/style/book_images/betus.gif (http://www.betus.com/ats/10383/promo/football/getmore)
in 8h

*3 Star MLB 100% Angle Total* Madison Bumgarner has been the Giants best pitcher all season. Despite the fact that San Francisco has had a disappointing season, Bumgarner has been consistently great in 2013. He has a 2.75 ERA this year. Gio Gonzalez has had a few very bad starts, but for the majority of the season, he has been excellent. He has a 2.67 ERA when pitching in Washington in his career. Both these teams struggle against lefties, and these are two very good left handed starters. The under is 4-0 in the Giants last 4 road games. The under is 5-0 in Bumgarner's last 5 starts on 5 days of rest. The under is 5-0 in Bumgarner's last 5 starts during game 1 of a series. The under is 5-0 in Bumgarner's last 5 road starts. The under is 5-0 in Washington's last 5 Tuesday games. The under is 5-0 in Gonzalez's last 5 on 6 days of rest. The under is 5-0-1 in the Giant's last 6 games as an underdog. In all a 34-0 angle backs this play. Take the under.

Sport
Date
Matchup
Book
Starts

MLB
Aug 13 '13
7:10p
Philadelphia Phillies vs Atlanta Braves
Take: Total 8 ov-113
http://www.sportscapping.com/lines/style/book_images/5dimes.jpg (http://affiliates.5dimes.com/tracking/Affiliate.asp?AffID=af000123&mediaTypeID=633&Image=/tracking/banner/160x600/5dimes-MB-160x600v4.gif&AffUrlID=176)
in 8h

*3 Star MLB Total Domination* The Philadelphia Phillies haven't been any good lately, but they have hit Kris Medlen very well in the past. Medlen has a career ERA of 5.66 against the Phillies. This year alone, he has an ERA above 6 against Philadelphia. Ethan Martin has two big league starts and he was lit up for 6 runs by the Braves in one of them. A total set this low is usually reserved for two very good pitchers and bad offenses, but that isn't the case at all in this one. I made this total at 9, so I definitely like the value here. Take the over.

Sport
Date
Matchup
Book
Starts

MLB
Aug 13 '13
8:05p
Cincinnati Reds vs Chicago Cubs
Take: Cincinnati Reds -135
http://www.sportscapping.com/lines/style/book_images/betus.gif (http://www.betus.com/ats/10383/promo/football/getmore)
in 9h

*3 Star MLB Bookie CRUSHER* The Cincinnati Reds have been great against the Chicago Cubs over the last few seasons. While the Reds haven't been that good on the road overall, they have been awesome at Wrigley Field. The Cubs aren't playing good baseball right now, and the Reds have a big pitching advantage with Homer Bailey on the mound for this one. Without Soriano, the Cubs lack a proven run producer in the middle of the order. The Reds are 8-0 in Homer Bailey's last 8 starts against the Cubs. They are 4-0 in Bailey's last 4 starts at Wrigley Field. The Cubs are 0-5 in their last 5 home games. The Reds are 12-1 in their last 13 games at Wrigley Field. In all a 29-1 angle backs this play. Take the Reds.

-= TOP PLAY =-

Sport
Date
Matchup
Book
Starts

MLB
Aug 13 '13
10:10p
New York Mets vs Los Angeles Dodgers
Take: Los Angeles Dodgers -113

in 11h

*5 Star MLB TOP Play of Day* The Los Angeles Dodgers are 38-8 in their last 46 games overall. Although I certainly appreciate how good of a pitcher Matt Harvey is, I don't see the justification for the Dodgers being this small of a favorite over a poor New York Mets team. Harvey is great, but Ryu has been outstanding at home as well. Ryu has an ERA of 1.9 at home this season. There is no way you could even compare the Mets lineup to the Dodgers lineup. The Dodgers are 8-0 in Ryu's last 8 starts against a team with a losing record. The Dodgers are 7-0 in Ryu's last 7 starts as a favorite. The Mets are just 1-8 in their last 9 meetings between these two teams. The Dodgers are 4-0 in Ryu's last 4 starts on 4 days of rest. The Dodgers are 4-0 in their last 4 home games. In all a 31-1 angle backs this play. Take the Dodgers big.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 12:33 PM
Cleveland Insider

MLB
5* Rays ML (-200) 1000/500
3.5* Pirates/Cardinals under 7.5 (-120) 420/350
2* Phillies/Braves over 8.5 (-115) 230/200
1* Pirates +1.5 (-130) 130/100

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 12:46 PM
The Philly Godfather

MLB [1911] 1H NY METS -105 100: -105
MLB [929] BAL ORIOLES -109 100: -109

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 12:50 PM
Wunderdog Sports Free Pick

Game: Boston at Toronto (7:05 PM Eastern)
Pick: Toronto +111 (moneyline) at Bovada

Everything has been going the way of the Boston Red Sox this season, but lately things have changed. Boston is a mediocre 5-5 over their last 10 games, and just 1-3 in their last four. Ryan Dempster was expected to strengthen the rotation, but at 6-8 with a 4.67 ERA, he has been a huge disappointment. His last two outings vs. soft hitting Seattle and Houston does not bode well, as he allowed 12 runs in 12 innings against them. Toronto will go with Todd Redmond, who has pitched admirably at the Roger's Center where his ERA is 2.75, and he has more strikeouts than innings pitched. Boston has struggled opening a series, where they have now dropped six of their last seven. Make the play on Toronto.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 01:11 PM
Kevin
MLBPredictions

2 UNIT = Miami Marlins @ Kansas City Royals - ROYALS TO WIN (-133)
Listed Pitchers: Fernandez vs Chen
(Note: I'm risking 2.00 units to win 1.50 units)

Not much changed with Miami since I left for Costa Rica as they've continued to lose - dropping 8 of their last 9 games overall including a 6-2 loss in Kansas City last night. The Marlins are just 44-73 on the season and a terrible 18-41 on the road. The Royals have continued to play well winning 5 of their last 6 games to improve to 62-54 on the season and 33-26 at home. Miami will send their best starting pitcher to the mound in Jose Fernandez who is 8-5 with a 2.58 ERA, .193 OBA and 1.04 WHIP. In his last outing he went 5 innings allowing 2 earned runs on 5 hits and 4 walks. He has a 1.39 ERA at home, but on the road he is just 3-5 with a 3.94 ERA. The Royals counter with lefty Bruce Chen who is 5-0 on the season with a 1.79 ERA in 24 appearances. As a starter he is 2-0 with a 1.14 ERA, .147 OBA and 0.63 WHIP over his 5 recent starts. His last time out he went 7.2 innings allowing 5 hits and 0 earned runs. Take note that the Marlins are 29th in the Majors hitting just .225 against lefties. So far in August the Royals are 2nd in the Majors with a .300 team batting average (while the Marlins are 26th at .223). Miami is just 18-50 in their last 68 road games dating back to last year, 6-20 in their last 26 road games vs a left handed starter, and 0-7 in Fernandez' last 7 road starts vs a team with a winning record. The Royals are 19-7 in their last 26 games overall , 5-1 in their last 6 home games, 11-4 in Chen's last 15 home starts, and 4-0 in his last 4 starts overall. Take the Royals here tonight.

2 UNIT = New York Mets @ Los Angeles Dodgers - DODGERS TO WIN (-122)
Listed Pitchers: Harvey vs Ryu
(Note: I'm risking 2.00 units to win 1.65 units)

The Dodgers won the first of this series last night by a score of 4-2, which was their 6th straight victory. They are 68-50 on the season and 35-25 at home. They are also an incredible 40-12 in their last 52 games overall. The Mets had won 5 of 6 before losing last night, but they are still just 54-62 on the season and 29-30 on the road. New York will send their ace Matt Harvey to the mound who is 9-3 on the season with a 2.09 ERA, .190 OBA and 0.86 WHIP. His numbers aren't AS great on the road (although still very solid) with a 5-1 record and 2.44 ERA. He faced the Dodgers at home when they weren't played as well and he went 6 innings allowing 4 hits and 3 earned runs. Los Angeles will counter with Hyun-Jin Ryu who is 11-3 with a 2.99 ERA, .252 OBA and 1.25 WHIP. At home Ryu is a very stellar 5-1 with a 1.83 ERA, and in 4 starts since the All Star break he is 4-0 with a 2.55 ERA. The Dodgers are hitting a Majors best .302 as a team in August after also leading the Majors with a .289 team BA in July. In comparison the Mets are just 19th in the Majors hitting .244 as a team in August. New York is also 20th in the Majors vs lefties batting .243 as a team. Take note that the Dodgers are 9-2 in their last 11 home games as a favorite between -110 to -150, 16-5 in their last 21 home games overall, 7-0 in Ryu's last 7 starts as a favorite, and 8-1 in his last 9 home starts. The Dodgers are 7-1 in their last 8 meetings with the Mets. Right now you have to take a look at the Dodgers every night and I think tonight we have some value with Ryu pitching at home at a good price.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 02:39 PM
Kelso

15 Baltimore

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 02:43 PM
Roxxy

Chicago/Los Angeles over

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 02:51 PM
Sports Cash System

free picks:

Detroit Tigers -184 over the Chicago White Sox (MLB Baseball)

Kansas City Royals -138 over the Miami Marlins (MLB Baseball)

New York Mets / Los Angeles Dodgers UNDER 6 (Total Runs Scored in Game) (MLB Baseball)

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 02:51 PM
TKWins

Sport League Competitor Selection Odds Units Game Date / GameTime
VIP FULL ACCESS MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL Sfo Giants Bumgarner -l V/s WAS NATIONALS G GONZALEZ-L Under Total u6½EV 4 13 Aug 2013 / 7:05 pm

VIP FULL ACCESS MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL Mia Marlins J Fernandz-r V/s KC ROYALS B CHEN -L Under Total u6½+105 3 13 Aug 2013 / 8:10 pm

VIP FULL ACCESS MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL Ny Mets M Harvey -r V/s LA DODGERS H RYU -L Under Total u6-115 5 13 Aug 2013 / 10:10 pm

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 03:08 PM
CHRIS JORDAN

600 Rockies

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 03:30 PM
Mitch Wilson

Dog of the day: Pirates

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 03:31 PM
Sportswagers MLB
Today's Free Picks for Aug 13, 2013

http://www.sportswagers.ca/graphics/icons/logo_5.png
Houston @ OAKLAND
Houston +249 over OAKLAND

There’s an old term used in boxing called a throwaway bet and it refers to a perceived mismatch in the ring in which the dog is taking back a huge price and public gives the underdog no shot to pull the upset. This has that ring to it but those that know this game well know that this is not throwing away money. No, this is a huge, huge overlay that must be played. If Bartolo Colon and the A’s win like expected, so be it but the Astros have at least a 40% chance of winning this game and maybe even a much higher chance than that. The Astros have lost Jordan Lyles last eight starts but over that span Lyles faced the Cubbies in Chicago with the winds blowing out, the L.A. Angels, Tampa Bay, St. Louis, Seattle (in the midst of the M’s 9-game winning streak), Toronto, Baltimore and Boston. That’s a difficult stretch of games and now Lyles takes a huge step down in class when facing the feeble offense of the A’s. And it’s not like this kid can’t pitch. Prior to facing that group of offensive powers, Lyles posted a 3.53 ERA and 1.23 WHIP in June, along with an elite 55% groundball rate. His fastball velocity by year continues to be on an uptick: 89.8, 91.8, 92.2 mph. Lyles has legit command and his 3.91 xERA is supported by his skills. At age 22, he remains on a nice growth curve.
Colon is enjoying an excellent season results-wise but his skills do not back up the results. In three starts against the Astros this season, Colon has been solid twice on paper and poor once, yet all of those starts came before July 1. Since then, his skills have really declined. In his last seven starts, Colon has a 4.94 xERA with few strikeouts and more walks than we’re used to seeing out of him. Colon is a pitcher to steer clear of going forward, as his 14-4 record and sub 3.00 ERA has greatly inflated his price tag. Pitchers like Max Scherzer, Matt Harvey, and Clayton Kershaw deserve to be in the price range against the Astros but Bartolo Colon does not. In fact, Colon is a nothing pitcher that has survived on pure luck in much the same way Barry Zito did for about a 1½-seasons for the Giants (Zito is now mopping up in the pen). Huge overlay.

Our Pick
Houston +249 (Risking 2 units - To Win: 4.98)

http://www.sportswagers.ca/graphics/icons/logo_5.pngMilwaukee @ TEXAS
Milwaukee/TEXAS over 9 +105

The Brewers come in here swinging some pretty hot bats right now. They just completed three games in Seattle where they scored 10 times in two of those games and faced King Felix in the other. Milwaukee has scored six runs or more in four of its past eight games in Washington, San Fran and Seattle and those are difficult hitting parks. The Brew Crew now get to face a struggling pitcher in an extreme hitters park. Alexi Ogando has made four starts since coming off the DL on July 23. In those starts covering just 19 frames, Ogando has walked nine batters while striking out just eight. He also has an alarming 33%/49% groundball/fly-ball split, not to mention a 1.55 WHIP over that stretch. The Brewers are almost a sure bet to score at least three times and probably more and the Rangers are likely to take care of the rest.
Marco Estrada just came off the DL to face the Giants in San Fran and while he pitched well, he was on a short leash and was pulled after just 76 pitches. Estrada is an extreme fly-ball pitcher with a groundball/fly-ball rate of 20%/60%, which is the highest fly-ball rate in the majors among starters that have thrown at least 50 innings this season. That does not bode well at this park. As a result of that extreme fly-ball profile, Estrada has allowed 14 jacks in 74 innings. Estrada made 12 pre-injury starts, with a 37%/25% quality start/disaster start split, which further highlights his implosion tendencies. Estrada comes in with a .264 BAA and a 4.96 ERA with just six quality starts in 13 attempts. He’s been whacked by just about every strong hitting team he’s faced this season and his chances for success here are slim at best. This one has slugfest written all over it.

Our Pick
Milwaukee/TEXAS over 9 +105 (Risking 2 units - To Win: 2.10)

http://www.sportswagers.ca/graphics/icons/logo_5.pngBaltimore @ ARIZONA
Baltimore/ARIZONA over 9 +109

These two combined for 19 hits and 13 runs last night and they combined to score in 10 of the 18 half innings. They figure to do even better here. One of the stalwarts on the surprising 2012 Orioles was Miguel Gonzalez who went 9-4 in their second-half playoff drive. After missing 2008 and 2009 with arm issues, Gonzalez worked his way up the minor league ladder in the Boston system before coming over to Baltimore. His second half this season is not going as well. Gonzalez has posted a disturbing 1.71 WHIP over his last four starts and has been tagged for seven runs over 9.2 innings in his last two starts against the Astros and Padres. Houston knocked him out in the fourth inning after tagging him for nine hits in 3.2 frames. Gonzalez is suffering from a serious skills decline. His groundball rate has decreased to a measly 30% over his last six starts and his fly-ball rate has increased to 41%. That leaves a 29% line-drive rate and no pitcher in the league can survive with a line-drive rate that high. Chase Field is a haven for line-drives and that spells big trouble for Miguel Gonzalez.
Randall Delgado is in just as much trouble as Gonzalez. Delgado has a line-drive rate of 30% over his last four starts. He has been taken yard three times in his last two starts and in the last three games that he started the final scores were 9-8, 7-6 and 10-0 with the D-Backs winning all three. Delgado has greatly benefitted from some serious run support. Delgado has walked just 12 batters in 65 innings this season but that’s uncharacteristic because he could not throw strikes consistently at the minor league level and has walked 68 batters in his 192 major league innings. It’s only a matter of time before that ugly trait shows up again. Delgado is not durable, he gets rattled easily, he has a .290 BAA and allows an equal amount of fly-balls as he does groundouts (35%/35% GB/FB). Two pitchers that are both implosions waiting to happen go at it here and it’s going to be very difficult to keep this one under the posted total.

Our Pick
Baltimore/ARIZONA over 9 +109 (Risking 2 units - To Win: 2.18)

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 03:41 PM
Dr. Ed Meyer MLB Money Line Tue, 08/13/13 - 7:10 PM

double-dime bet - 903 PHI (+225) vs 904 ATL

MTi's FORECAST: Philadelphia 3 ATLANTA 2

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 03:41 PM
Bob Balfe

KANSAS CITY ROYALS -140
(Chen/Fernandez)

The Marlins are a very bad baseball team. We all know this. This team can only win games in which they hold their opponents to a run or two. Its just so hard to bank on that every single night if you back them. The Royals are the hottest team in baseball playing the worst team. If they lose tonight then so be it. We are playing the odds. That is what this business is all about. Take the Royals.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 03:42 PM
The Winners Circle

TUESDAY BASEBALL PLAYS

10* Play Tampa Bay -200 over Seattle MLB TOP PLAY

Tampa Bay has won 39 of the last 55 games when playing as a favorite
of -175 to -250 and they have also won 37 of the last 64 games when
playing in the month of August. Tampa Bay has won 50 of the last 89
games vs. AL West Division Opponents and they have won 23 of the last
32 games after having lost six or seven of the last eight games.

5* Play Texas -190 over Milwaukee MLB TOP PLAY
5* Play Atlanta -200 over Philadelphia MLB TOP PLAY
5* Play Detroit -180 over Chicago White Sox MLB TOP PLAY
5* Play Oakland -250 over Houston MLB TOP PLAY

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 04:32 PM
Dave Essler | MLB RunLine Tue, 08/13/13 - 7:10 PM
double-dime bet 917 SEA 1.5 (-120) SportsInteraction (http://www.sportsbook.ag/) vs 918 TAM

Dave Essler | MLB Total Tue, 08/13/13 - 7:05 PM
triple-dime bet 913 ANA / 914 NYY Over 8.5 5dimes (http://www.5dimes.com/)

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 05:03 PM
TMC Sports Advisor

Pittsburgh +1.5

Oakland -1.5

Detroit -1.5

Atlanta

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 05:12 PM
Bookieshunter

21-5 L9 days
62-29 run

2* Reds

1* Over 8.5 Angels/Yankees

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 05:21 PM
Betting Line Moves

Toronto +120

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 05:29 PM
Chance Lockwood Plays and Daily Chance Tuesday

Premium Selections:

Take Kansas City Royals -140 vs. Miami Marlins

Take Cincinnati Reds -138 vs. Chicago Cubs

Daily Chance:

San Francisco Giants at Washington Nationals (7:05 pm): Washington Nationals -132

LA Angels at NY Yankees (7:05 pm): NY Yankees -146

Boston Red Sox at Toronto Blue Jays (7:07 pm): Toronto Blue Jays +118

Philadelphia Phillies at Atlanta Braves (7:10 pm): Philadelphia Phillies +230

Seattle Mariners at Tampa Bay Rays (7:10 pm): Tampa Bay Rays -180

Cincinnati Reds at Chicago Cubs (8:05 pm): Cincinnati Reds -138

Milwaukee Brewers at Texas Rangers (8:05 pm): Texas Rangers -195

Detroit Tigers at Chicago White Sox (8:10 pm): Detroit Tigers -183

Cleveland Indians at Minnesota Twins (8:10 pm): Minnesota Twins -119

Miami Marlins at Kansas City Royals (8:10 pm): Kansas City Royals -138

Pittsburgh Pirates at St. Louis Cardinals (8:15 pm): Pittsburgh Pirates +163

San Diego Padres at Colorado Rockies (8:40 pm): San Diego Padres +115

Baltimore Orioles at Arizona Diamondbacks (9:40 pm): Baltimore Orioles -112

Houston Astros at Oakland A's (10:05 pm): Oakland A's -260

NY Mets at LA Dodgers (10:10 pm): NY Mets +113

Yesterdays Results:

Premium Selection: 1-0 +1.10

Daily Chance Card: 8-2 +3.92

Overall Records:

Premium Selections: 10-14 -6.31

Daily Chance Card: 130-88 +23.61

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 05:56 PM
Betting Line Moves

Milw +180 FH

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 05:56 PM
Sports Cash System Play of the Day 8/13

Minnesota Twins -119 over the Cleveland Indians

(System Record: 120-5, Lost last game)
Overall Record: 120-107

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 06:07 PM
Ultra Sports MLB

LA Dodgers -120 Ryu vs Harvey
Minnesota -115 Deduno vs McAllister

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 06:17 PM
Sports Unlimited

angels/yankees over
toronto
baltimore

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 06:18 PM
Scott Landau Tuesday:
PIT +160 / LAA +135 / SEA +165

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 06:24 PM
Beathespread FREE MLB PLAY!!

Tigers RL -1.5 -135

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 06:29 PM
HONDO for Tuesday

The Small Bears were large failures last night, getting blanked by the Reds in Wrigley to raise Hondo’s accounts payable to 345 virdons.

Tonight, Mr. Aitch expects to salt away a victory with Morton — 20 units on the Pirates to steal a win in St. Louis.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 06:36 PM
Elite-Winners

MLB

#901 san fran - OVER 6.5

#915 boston - OVER 9.5

#905 cinn - OVER 7

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 06:39 PM
DHayes

1* Mia/KC Over 6.5 -120

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 06:40 PM
Betting First Look with Marco D'Angelo

San Diego Padres

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 06:50 PM
​Kelso 100 American League G.O.W. A's

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 06:50 PM
Joe Gavazzi

Tuesday, August 13th

MLB

Cincinnati (Bailey) (-135) at Chicago Cubs (Samardzija) 8:05 ET

4% Cincinnati (Bailey) (-135)

The Reds have owned the Cubs with a 20-4 series record including 13-1 at this site. That would be venerable Wrigley Field where the Cubs are 1-10 of late including 0-3 recently, games in which they have failed to plate a run. Since having their roster decimated at the trade deadline, the Cubs are on a 4-11 slide. This weak hitting team has scored 2 or less runs 37 times this year. Tonight, they again face their nemesis, the Reds, who after a 2-7 slide have gone 5-1 of late to remain solidly entrenched in the Wild Card race. No surprise if Bailey continues the Cubs problems as he is 4-0 with a 1.93 ERA when pitching from this rubber. Samardzija has pitched better on the road than at home. In Wrigley, the Cubs have won just 4/12 Samardzija starts in which he has a 4.86 ERA. In his most recent outing, Samardzija allowed 9 runs in 3 1/3 IP of a 12-1 loss to Philly.

San Diego (Stults) at Colorado (Manship) (-130) 8:40 ET

4% Colorado (Manship) (-130)

With the 14-2 Monday night victory, The Rockies extended their record at this series site to 8-2 averaging 7.4 RPG with a .328 BA. After sweeping the Pirates on this field this weekend, the Rockies have now won 4 straight scoring 33 runs with a .338 BA. Meanwhile, without their best bats of Cabrera and Quentin, the Padres have fallen to 1-4 of late. In fact, San Diego, in their last 6 games, has scored just 13 runs with a .196 BA. At first glance, it would appear that Stults would be able to stop the bleeding. When facing Colorado, he is 2-0 allowing 3 runs in 16 IP. But a closer inspection reveals a huge home/road dichotomy for Stults. At home, San Diego has won 8 of his 11 starts where he has a 2.37 ERA. On the road, the Padres have cashed just 4/13 Stults starts where he has a 4.64 ERA, including 0-4 with an 8.05 ERA in his last 4 road starts. Furthermore, Stults has lost his way. In his 4 most recent starts, Stults is 0-3 allowing 17 runs in 24 2/3 IP. Far prefer the resurgent Rockies behind Manship who was decent in his first start allowing just 2 runs in 5 IP vs. the Mets.

Cleveland (McAllister) at Minnesota (Deduno) (-115) 8:10 ET

5% Minnesota (Deduno) (-115)

It has all gone pear shaped once again for the streaky Tribe. Their runs have looked like, 18-5, 5-16, 15-5, 7-11, 10-1 and now 1-7, an 8 game stretch where their starters have a 6.00 ERA. It does not figure to get any better behind McAllister who, in his most recent start, a 10-3 loss to Detroit, allowed 4 hits, 4 walks and 6 runs in 2 1/3 IP. In addition, in a trio of starts vs. Minnesota, McAllister is 0-3 with an 8.00 ERA allowing 24 BR in just 9 IP. Far prefer reborn Minnesota who is on positive overall runs of 16-10 and 4-1. Following the 3-0 shutout of Cleveland last night, the Twins have won 4 straight on this field with a 2.03 ERA. That victory also ran the Twins series site record to 9-2 with a 1.89 ERA. More good work from this mound can be expected from Deduno. The Twins have won 4/5 Deduno home starts in which he has a 2.45 ERA and 1.06 WHIP. In a pair of outings vs. Cleveland from this mound, Deduno is 2-0 with a 1.93 ERA. Solid play on the home-standing Twins tonight.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 06:52 PM
INTPICKS

Today's Selections

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

MLB

1 Unit Official Selections

8:05 PM ET

Milwaukee @ Texas

Take Texas Run Line -1.5 (-105)

8:10 PM ET

Miami @ Kansas City

Take Kansas City Run Line -1.5 (+165)

*Parlay Alert: Texas RL & Kansas City RL (Pays +459)

Can'tPickAWinner
08-13-2013, 06:57 PM
Sportshandicappers

Free play - Yankees/Angels over 8.5