PDA

View Full Version : 4-14-14

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2014, 11:43 PM
::handshake::

Can'tPickAWinner
04-13-2014, 11:46 PM
Game of the Day: Spurs vs. Rockets

San Antonio Spurs vs. Houston Rockets (OFF)

The Houston Rockets wrap up what has been a phenomenal home performance when they host the San Antonio Spurs on Monday. Houston, which entered Sunday a game up on Portland in the battle for the fourth seed and homecourt advantage in the first round of the playoffs, is 32-8 at home and can tie the 2008-09 edition for the most wins at the Toyota Center with a victory in the finale. The Rockets rallied for a 111-104 triumph over New Orleans on Saturday to snap a two-game skid and remain ahead of the Trail Blazers.

The Spurs have nothing to play for in the standings, having already clinched the best record in the NBA, but they are one win shy of matching the franchise record of 63 established in 2005-06. Tony Parker returned from a back injury to score 18 points and complement Danny Green's career-best 33 in a 112-104 win over Phoenix on Friday. Forward Tim Duncan and guard Manu Ginobili both took the night off.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, NBATV, FSN Southwest (San Antonio), CSN Houston

LINE HISTORY: The line and total for this game are currently off the board.

INJURY REPORT: San Antonio: C Tim Duncan - questionable (knee), G Manu Ginobili - questionable (hamsting), F Matt Bonner - questionable (illness). Houston: F Chandler Parsons - questionable (wrist)

COVERS POWER RANKINGS: San Antonio (-14) - Houston (-12) + home court (-3) = Houston -1

WHAT SHARPS SAY: "The Rockets are 30-1 straight up this season when reaching its scoring average, which is 107.1 points per game," says Covers Expert Bryan Power.

CHEERLEADER WAR:

WHY BET THE SPURS (62-18, 45-35 ATS): With the top spot in the Western Conference already clinched, San Antonio could have eyed Friday's game - the second half of a back-to-back and the third game in four nights - as a chance to take it easy. However, the Spurs outscored the Suns by 19 points in an impressive second half and appear primed to finish strong. "Those guys have a lot of pride," head coach Gregg Popovich said of his players, whose 30 road wins is five more than any other NBA team.

WHY BET THE ROCKETS (53-27, 39-39-2 ATS) : Center Dwight Howard and guard Patrick Beverley both returned from eight-game layoffs to help Houston secure the comeback win over New Orleans, but forward Chandler Parsons sat with wrist and hip ailments. James Harden shouldered the load with 33 points and 13 assists and produced four points and two assists in a game-ending 15-0 run that kept the Rockets from falling into a tie with Portland. "We needed this win more than anything," Harden told reporters.

TWEET BEAT:

TRENDS:

* Spurs are 0-5 ATS in the last five meetings.
* Underdog is 5-0 ATS in the last five meetings.
* Under is 9-1 in Spurs last 10 games following an ATS win.
* Over is 5-0 in Rockets last five games playing on one days rest.

COVERS CONSENSUS: N/A.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 08:15 AM
Dave Essler - Monday MLB Notes

Atlanta-Philadelphia: A lot of people probably went down with Gio, and I admit I was ALMOST one of them. Especially when the Braves put out their "B" lineup, and given how many chances they'd given Washington on Saturday. IMO they're going to need Santana to pitch deep, because the Braves bullpen has been used and hit lately. And there's not a lot of familiarity there, so there's every reason to think he might. Fausto needed 100+ pitches to get through five innings against Milwaukee last week, but the Braves haven't seen much of him, either, which would make me lean under. However, it's warm with a stiff breeze blowing out to left. Since the total is only at 8 with that wind, I lean under, mainly because Atlanta is simply a HR team and so are the Phillies. At only -130 or so it seems like they're asking for Atlanta money. With Utley and Howard hot, if Revere is playing, I may personally play the Philadelphia RL.

Washington-Miami: Always tough to take the Fish in a first-game back, but as badly as the Nationals are playing (3 errors on Sunday) even backing Zimmerman might be tough. They're also just not getting any timely hits. Zimmerman was torched by the Fish last week, and I mean torched. Usually we look for the pitcher to make the adjustments, but Miami has seen enough of him to think they can stay in this game. If they can get to the Nationals bullpen, which was worked by Atlanta, they've got a real shot. Without Zimmerman, Ramos, and now perhaps Span, I can't take Washington here. Miami is 5-2 at home with a bullpen ERA of 0.40. They beat the Fish three straight in Washington last week, which might be enough motivation to overcome the first game back thing. I may look hard at the series price, because if Miami can pull this one out, they get Jose and a shot at winning two of three.

Pirates-Reds: Well, Pittsburgh simply isn't hitting right now. I suppose part of that could be Lohse and Volquez being freaks, and their bullpen has already blown two saves. Since we were on the Rays on Sunday, I did have the occasion to watch most of that game. Honestly, Tampa Bay made the Reds offense look better than it really was with all the walks, and by the late innings it just didn't matter, as Maddon simply emptied the bullpen. With Bruce and Votto being about a combined 2-21 against Liriano, I might make a case for the Pirates. But, since Bailey has only been hit by Russell Martin who's probably not playing, the under looks far more appealing. I thought the Reds' bullpen would let them down today, but it may be Monday. Wind blowing out again to LF, so IMO this is ALL about whether Liriano can keep the ball down.

St. Louis-Milwaukee: Sooner or later we'll have to get in front of the train this is the Brewers. But, Garza has been almost unhittable and is one of the best in baseball at keeping the ball in the park and inducing ground ball outs. There's nobody on the Cardinals team that's done a ton against him, either, so getting in front of the train may have to wait. I keep waiting for the Brewers pen to implode, but unless and until it does I can't bet against them. Lynn has been miserable his first two starts, but has had some success in the past against Milwaukee, and last year was just not backable on the road. Brewers not tearing the cover off the ball lately, but doing it with pitching. With that in mind, at 8 I like the under here.

Mets-D-Backs: Well, the Mets were handed their ass in Los Angeles, but perhaps more importantly Wright and Murphy were ejected, which tells me they're at least playing with passion. It appears that Arizona is not, and Arizona brings Collmenter back from the bullpen, which is always scary since Arizona doesn't have much of one to begin with. Mets have had some success, namely the aforementioned two that were ejected, against Collmenter. Almost because they Angels pounded the shit out of the Mets, whatever "decent" relief pitchers they had weren't used. Fairly big total as you might expect, and perhaps too big. "9" in the NL is a lot. Wheeler WILL throw a lot of pitches, so he could save some innings on the other end. The Mets are just playing better, and although the D-Backs have a potent offense, one has to wonder where there heads are at right now. Lean Mets.

Rockies-Padres: Really annoyed I tweeted Padres RL on Sunday and didn't play it. Almost an automatic at -135 in what was going to be a low scoring game. Don't let me make that mistake again. Rockies bullpen has simply been used a ton lately, and after coming back to tie, only to lose in 10, to the Giants, I wonder where they're at mentally. Lyles has been great the first two starts, but against the White Sox and Miami. Eventually the Astros may wish they'd kept him. The Padres have individually had their way with him, so there's not much chance of taking Colorado here. Stults has not fared well, but this will be his first home start. Colorado has had some success against him, but probably not enough for me to get behind with that bullpen. They're (Colorado) 2-5 on the road and 0-3 against LHP.

Rays-Orioles: The one good thing we did on Sunday was not follow the lemmings on Baltimore. We put that in our work, too, saying that taking Baltimore would mean backing Ubaldo, which we just weren't going to do. Plus, because we were on them Saturday and watched most of the game, they appeared listless and just couldn't get any timely hits. Chen's been battered a couple of times, but has has success against the Rays. Ah, the Rays. Perhaps a bit under valued after the Reds bashing which was far more self-inflicted than it looked, and they did hit Cingrani a bit. Since Archer tends to keep the ball in the ballpark and has been very efficient (less need for the pen) I do think the Rays have a shot here.

Oakland-Angels: Don't quite grasp the move to the Angels here, not with the pitching the A's have had. I suppose Santiago has done well against the A's, but he's had a rough start and is not going to pitch deep (typically) bringing in the Angels pen which we don't ever like to trust. I do see that several of the key Angels have hit Chavez a bit, so this could be an over reaction to the Angels bats waking up Sunday. Lowrie rested on Sunday in Seattle, and the A's are already 3-0 against LHP's. At 8.5 I like the under here.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 08:16 AM
Today's MLB Picks

St. Louis at Milwaukee

The Cardinals look try to cool down the red-hot Brewers and come into tonight's series opener with an 8-2 record in the last 10 contests between the two teams in Milwaukee. St. Louis is the pick (+110) according to Dunkel, which has the Cardinals favored by 1/2 a run. Dunkel Pick: St. Louis (+110). Here are all of today's picks.

MONDAY, APRIL 14
Time Posted: 7:00 a.m. EST

Game 901-902: Atlanta at Philadelphia (7:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Atlanta (Santana) 14.311; Philadelphia (Hernandez) 14.879
Dunkel Line: Philadelphia by 1/2; 9
Vegas Line: Atlanta (-135); 8
Dunkel Pick: Philadelphia (+115); Over

Game 903-904: Washington at Miami (7:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Washington (Zimmermann) 14.232; Miami (Hand) 15.305
Dunkel Line: Miami by 1; 7
Vegas Line: Washington (-135); 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Miami (+115); Under

Game 905-906: Pittsburgh at Cincinnati (7:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Pittsburgh (Rodriguez) 16.055; Cincinnati (Bailey) 15.122
Dunkel Line: Pittsburgh by 1; 6 1/2
Vegas Line: Cincinnati (-120); 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Pittsburgh (+100); Under

Game 907-908: St. Louis at Milwaukee (8:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: St. Louis (Lynn) 16.062; Milwaukee (Garza) 15.644
Dunkel Line: St. Louis by 1/2; 8 1/2
Vegas Line: Milwaukee (-130); 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: St. Louis (+110); Over

Game 909-910: NY Mets at Arizona (9:40 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: NY Mets (Wheeler) 13.862; Arizona (Collmenter) 14.959
Dunkel Line: Arizona by 1; 10
Vegas Line: Arizona (-125); 9
Dunkel Pick: Arizona (-125); Over

Game 911-912: Colorado at San Diego (10:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Colorado (Lyles) 15.673; San Diego (Stults) 14.809
Dunkel Line: Colorado by 1; 6
Vegas Line: San Diego (-120); 7
Dunkel Pick: Colorado (+100); Under

Game 913-914: Tampa Bay at Baltimore (7:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Tampa Bay 15.495; Baltimore (Chen) 14.308
Dunkel Line: Tampa Bay by 1; 7
Vegas Line: Tampa Bay (-120); 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Tampa Bay (-120); Under

Game 915-916: Seattle at Texas (8:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Seattle (Elias) 14.756; Texas (Lewis) 16.214
Dunkel Line: Texas by 1 1/2; 10 1/2
Vegas Line: Texas (-135); 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Texas (-135); Over

Game 917-918: Oakland at LA Angels (10:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Oakland (Chavez) 15.986; LA Angels (Santiago) 16.904
Dunkel Line: LA Angels by 1; 9
Vegas Line: LA Angels (-110); 8
Dunkel Pick: LA Angels (-110); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 08:20 AM
Cappers Access

Magic +12
Braves -140
A's +115

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 08:22 AM
Baseball Crusher
Baltimore Orioles +106 over Tampa Bay Rays
(System Record: 9-0, won last game)
Overall Record: 9-6

Basketball Crusher
Memphis Grizzlies +3.5 over Phoenix
(System Record: 76-8, won last 4 games)
Overall Record: 76-85-5

Soccer Crusher
Nordsjaelland + Esbjerg UNDER 2.5
This match is happening in Argentina
(System Record: 552-20, won last 7 games and a push)
Overall Record: 552-473-81

Rest of Crusher's Plays Today:

New York Mets +114 over Arizona Dbacks
Oakland Athletics +101 over Los Angeles Angels
San Diego Padres -120 over Colorado Rockies

Utah Jazz + Los Angeles Lakers OVER 214
Chicago Bulls + Orlando Magic UNDER 185
Memphis Grizzlies + Phoenix Suns OVER 197.5

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 08:23 AM
Free Selection from Arthur Ralph Sports

Free Play MON: Braves -140

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 08:24 AM
Gamblers Data

Free Plays Monday

Tampa Bay Rays -120

A’s/Angels over 8.5

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 10:29 AM
XpertPicks

MONDAY

TOP HOOPS PLAYS OF THE DAY

Play Chicago -12 over Orlando (NBA)---RISK 8% OF YOUR BANKROLL
8:00 PM EST

Orlando has lost 25 of the last 37 road games against the spread and they have also lost 35 of the last 57 games against the spread when playing their 2nd game in five days. Orlando has lost 34 of the last 59 games against the spread when revenging a home loss vs. an opponent and they have lost 35 of the last 62 games against the spread when playing as an underdog.

Play Utah -5 over Los Angeles Lakers (NBA)---RISK 8% OF YOUR BANKROLL
9:00 PM EST

Los Angeles has lost 28 of the last 39 games when playing as a road underdog and they have also lost 23 of the last 32 games when playing in the 2nd half of the season. Los Angeles has lost 13 of the last 17 games vs. Northwest Division Opponents and they have lost 21 of the last 26 games when revenging a loss of ten points or more.

================================================== =======

NHL HOCKEY

Playoffs Start Wednesday

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 10:32 AM
XpertPicks

MONDAY BASEBALL

Play Atlanta -125 over Philadelphia----RISK 8% OF YOUR BANKROLL
7:10 PM EST

Roberto Hernandez has lost 14 of the last 18 night games and he has lost 8 of the last 10 games vs. division opponents. Roberto Hernandez has lost 11 of the last 17 games when pitching in the 1st half of the season and he has lost 11 of the last 14 games when pitching as an underdog of +100 or higher.

Play San Diego -110 over Colorado----RISK 8% OF YOUR BANKROLL
10:10 PM EST

Eric Stults has won 9 of the last 12 games when pitching on a Monday and he has won 14 of the last 21 games when the total posted is 7 runs or less. Eric Stults has won 13 of the last 16 games when pitching as a home favorite of -110 or higher and they have won 21 of the last 36 games when pitching in the 1st half of the season.

================================================== =====================

Play Pittsburgh +115 over Cincinnati----RISK 3% OF YOUR BANKROLL
Play St. Louis +115 over Milwaukee----RISK 3% OF YOUR BANKROLL

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 10:33 AM
FantasySportsGametime

MONDAY
NBA BASKETBALL

1000* Play Chicago -12 over Orlando (NBA TOP PLAY)
8:00 PM EST

Orlando has lost 33 of the last 36 games when playing as an underdog of 10 points or more and they have also lost 35 of the last 39 road games. Orlando has lost 18 of the last 23 games when playing their 2nd game in five days and they have lost 36 of the last 49 games after having lost four or five of the last six games.

50* Play Utah -5 over Los Angeles Lakers (NBA BONUS PLAY)
50* Play Phoenix -3.5 over Memphis (NBA BONUS PLAY)

=========================================

NHL HOCKEY

NHL Hockey Plays Return Wednesday

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 10:33 AM
FantasySportsGametime

MLB Baseball

1000* Play St. Louis +115 over Milwaukee (MLB TOP PLAY)

St. Louis has won 26 of the last 42 games when playing on a Monday and they have also won 34 of the last 58 games when playing in the month of April. St. Louis has won 100 of the last 169 games vs. division opponents and they have won 23 of the last 34 games vs. Milwaukee.

1000* Play Oakland -110 over Los Angeles Angels (MLB TOP PLAY)

Oakland has won 51 of the last 78 games when the total posted is between 8 and 8.5 runs and they have won 93 of the last 171 road games. Oakland has won 26 of the last 40 games when playing on a Monday and they have won 109 of the last 167 games when playing as a favorite of -110 or higher.

================================================== ===

50* Play Atlanta -125 over Philadelphia (MLB BONUS PLAY)
50* Play Baltimore +110 over Tampa Bay (MLB BONUS PLAY)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 10:34 AM
BeatYourBookie

MONDAY

NBA Basketball

10* Play Utah -5 over Los Angeles Lakers (NBA TOP PLAY)
10* Play Phoenix -3.5 over Memphis (NBA TOP PLAY)

NHL Hockey

Hockey Resumes Wednesday for Playoffs

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 10:34 AM
The philly godfather
NBA [514] TOTAL u185½-117 (B+½) (ORLANDO vrs CHICAGO) 117.00 USD / 100.00 USD:

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 10:43 AM
Mighty Quinn

Mighty hit with the Pacers (-2) on Sunday and likes the Rays on Monday.

The deficit is 190 sirignanos.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 10:47 AM
Baseball33

USA: MLB
Miami Marlins - Washington Nationals
Washington Nationals

Arizona Diamondbacks - New York Mets
Arizona Diamondbacks

Cincinnati Reds - Pittsburgh Pirates
Pittsburgh Pirates +1

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 12:03 PM
Kevin's Pick(s):
A bit of good fortunes yesterday afternoon as the Cardinals added on a few runs in their last at bat to help us cash our run line play. A smaller board here in the MLB today, but I've got one play going.
2 UNIT = New York Mets @ Arizona Diamondbacks - DIAMONDBACKS TO WIN (-127)
Listed Pitchers: Wheeler vs Collmenter
(Note: I'm risking 2.00 units to win 1.57 units)
The Diamondbacks have faced a tough schedule early in the season, as they are coming off 3 straight losses vs the Dodgers (making them 0-5 vs Los Angeles this year). The D'backs are 4-11 on the season, with pitching being their main problems thus far. New York is coming off a 14-2 loss yesterday in Los Angeles, dropping them to 5-7 on the season. The Mets are 29th in the MLB hitting just .207 as a team, and dead last (30th) with a team .610 OPS. Arizona ranks 8th and 15th in those two offensive categories. The Mets will send Zach Wheeler to the mound, as he looks for his first win. Wheeler is 0-2 with a 5.73 ERA with batters hitting .326 against him. Josh Collmenter will make his first start since 2012 for the Diamondbacks. So far this year he has pitched in 4 games in relief and holds a 2.25 ERA, .241 OBA and 1.38 WHIP. His latest relief appearance was 4 innings of work allowing 3 hits and 0 runs against with 4 strikeouts and 1 walk. In his two seasons where he started games in the Majors (2011 and 2012) he had a 3.38 ERA and 3.69 ERA, and last year in 49 relief appearances he had a solid 3.13 ERA. Take note that dating back to last season the Mets are 0-5 in Wheelers last 5 starts. The Diamondbacks are 9-4 in their last 13 home games vs the Mets. I expect a solid start from Collmenter tonight against a Mets team that has been pretty awful at the dish this season. I'll lay the short price on Arizona at home.
Kyle's Pick(s)
2 UNIT = Pittsburgh Pirates @ Cincinnati Reds - REDS TO WIN (-120)
Listed Pitchers: Rodriguez vs. Bailey
(Note: I'm risking 2.00 units to win 1.67 units)
The familiar pattern continues, as I flip-flop again and lose the OVER 9 despite a good amount of chances in that ball game. I have been between -2 to +2 units for the first couple of weeks, but surpassing 2 units and beyond before the end of the month is the plan.
Wandy Rodriguez of the Pirates was a pitcher I liked to back the last couple seasons with considerable success. I should say I liked to take him when he was at home, not on the road. His home numbers were certainly acceptable last season with a 2.04 ERA and 0.81 WHIP. Great stuff, but take a look when he heads away from Pittsburgh, his numbers drop significantly to 6.26 ERA and a 1.65 WHIP. A 6.26 ERA is bad enough, but a 1.65 WHIP is horrible. That is from a good size sample as well. The Reds' offense has been lackadaisical for the most part thus far, but they erupted yesterday in a 12-4 win. There is plenty of hitters in the lineup, so I expect their offense to start to pick up now. Wandy has been shaky in his first two starts, both against the Cubs, allowing 3 in the first at home and then 4 on the road at Wrigley. A 7.20 ERA on the road and 2.40 WHIP with .444 OBP, yeah, sounds about right for him away. Homer Bailey has also been dreadful, but I like him to turn things around. He currently has a 7.71 ERA after getting grilled against the Cards twice. He's a much better pitcher than that, as his 3.49 ERA from a year ago indicates. His at home ERA was also lower, 3.35. Bailey should get back into a groove, but the wheels are starting to fall off of Wandy. I think the bad Bailey games were more a case of bad starts, Rodriguez on the other hand just doesn't have the stuff he once did. I like the Reds at -120 in this matchup.
Cheers,
Kevin

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 12:04 PM
POWER PLAY WINS

ATLANTA BRAVES 125 (Santana)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 12:06 PM
StatFox Super Situations – FoxSheets

MLB | TAMPA BAY at BALTIMORE
Play Against – Home teams (BALTIMORE) with a team batting average of .260 or worse on the season (AL), after allowing 9 runs or more
178-122 over the last 5 seasons. ( 59.3% | 62.7 units )
0-1 this year. ( 0.0% | -1.0 units )

MLB | PITTSBURGH at CINCINNATI
PITTSBURGH is 38-22 (+22.2 Units) against the money line after 3 or more consecutive road games over the last 2 seasons.
The average score was: PITTSBURGH (4.6) , OPPONENT (3.9)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 12:08 PM
PAUL LEINER

100* Bulls -12
100* Brewers -125
50* Orioles even

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 12:09 PM
EZWINNERS

2 STAR SELECTION : (914) Baltimore Orioles +$103
(Risking $200 to win $206)
(Action)

2 STAR SELECTION: (914) Colorado Rockies +$110
(Risking $200 to win $220)
(Action)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 12:10 PM
DIAMOND DOG SPORTS

3* #902 Phillies +120
Listed-Santana/Hernandez

.5* #913/914 Under – Orioles 8.0 -120
Listed- Archer/ Chen

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 12:11 PM
StatFox Super Situations – FoxSheets

NBA | OKLAHOMA CITY at NEW ORLEANS
Play Against – Home underdogs of 3.5 to 9.5 points (NEW ORLEANS) revenging a same season loss vs opponent, off a road cover where the team lost straight up as an underdog
54-23 over the last 5 seasons. ( 70.1% | 28.7 units )
12-6 this year. ( 66.7% | 5.4 units )

NBA | MEMPHIS at PHOENIX
Play Against – Any team vs the money line (PHOENIX) double revenge – 2 straight losses vs. opponent, off a cover where the team lost the game straight up as an underdog
266-101 over the last 5 seasons. ( 72.5% | 87.0 units )
16-6 this year. ( 72.7% | -4.4 units )

NBA | OKLAHOMA CITY at NEW ORLEANS
Play On – Home underdogs vs. the 1rst half line (NEW ORLEANS) after 2 or more consecutive losses, a marginal losing team (40% to 49%) playing a winning team
227-138 since 1997. ( 62.2% | 75.2 units )
18-7 this year. ( 72.0% | 10.3 units )

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 12:12 PM
Today's NBA Picks

Memphis at Phoenix

The Grizzlies come into their contest with the Suns tonight carrying a 4-1 ATS record in the last 5 meetings between the two teams. Memphis is the pick (+3 1/2) according to Dunkel, which has the Grizzlies favored by 1. Dunkel Pick: Memphis (+3 1/2). Here are all of today's picks.

MONDAY, APRIL 14
Time Posted: 11:00 a.m. EST

Game 501-502: Boston at Philadelphia (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Boston 113.029; Philadelphia 116.482
Dunkel Line & Total: Philadelphia by 3 1/2; 206
Vegas Line & Total: Boston by 3 1/2; 212
Dunkel Pick: Philadelphia (+3 1/2); Under

Game 503-504: Miami at Washington (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Miami 123.848; Washington 120.659
Dunkel Line & Total: Miami by 3; 199
Vegas Line & Total: Washington by 3 1/2; 191 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Miami (+3 1/2); Over

Game 505-506: Milwaukee at Toronto (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Milwaukee 108.987; Toronto 124.806
Dunkel Line & Total: Toronto by 16; 209
Vegas Line & Total: Toronto by 11; 204
Dunkel Pick: Toronto (-11); Over

Game 507-508: Charlotte at Atlanta (7:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Charlotte 115.716; Atlanta 116.502
Dunkel Line & Total: Atlanta by 1; 203 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: Charlotte by 3 1/2; 198
Dunkel Pick: Atlanta (+3 1/2); Over

Game 509-510: Oklahoma City at New Orleans (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Oklahoma City 115.489; New Orleans 114.212
Dunkel Line & Total: Oklahoma City by 1 1/2; 200 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: Oklahoma City by 7 1/2; 203 1/2
Dunkel Pick: New Orleans (+7 1/2); Under

Game 511-512: San Antonio at Houston (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: San Antonio 122.857; Houston 127.333
Dunkel Line & Total: Houston by 4 1/2; 209 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: Houston by 6; 212
Dunkel Pick: San Antonio (+6); Under

Game 513-514: Orlando at Chicago (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Orlando 112.419; Chicago 130.517
Dunkel Line & Total: Chicago by 18; 190
Vegas Line & Total: Chicago by 12; 184
Dunkel Pick: Chicago (-12); Over

Game 515-516: LA Lakers at Utah (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: LA Lakers 102.644; Utah 116.481
Dunkel Line & Total: Utah by 14; 208
Vegas Line & Total: Utah by 5 1/2; 211 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Utah (-5 1/2); Under

Game 517-518: Memphis at Phoenix (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Memphis 126.135; Phoenix 125.173
Dunkel Line & Total: Memphis by 1; 204 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: Phoenix by 3 1/2; 196 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Memphis (+3 1/2); Over

Game 519-520: Minnesota at Golden State (10:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Minnesota 119.508; Golden State 123.200
Dunkel Line & Total: Golden State by 3 1/2; 205
Vegas Line & Total: Golden State by 7 1/2; 208
Dunkel Pick: Minnesota (+7 1/2); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 12:15 PM
Monday's American League betting cheat sheet

Check out our quick-hitting betting notes for Monday's American League games:

Tampa Bay Rays at Baltimore Orioles (-101, 7.5)

Cold pitching stat: Orioles starter Wei-Yin Chen has failed to get out of the sixth inning in two starts so far in the 2014 season.

Hot batting stat: Former Ray Delmon Young has been on fire for Baltimore to start the year, batting 10-for-22 in the last five games.

Weather: Mostly cloudy with a high in the 70's.

Key betting stat: Tampa are on a four game winning streak against Baltimore and are 4-1 in the last five games on the road to the O's.

Seattle Mariners at Texas Rangers (-129, 9)

Cold pitching stat: Rangers starter Colby Lewis will be making his first big league start since 2012. He will be facing rookie Roenis Elias who made the jump from AA to Seattle this spring.

Cold batting stat: Mariners 1B Justin Smoak hasn't had a hit in a staggering 13 at bats, compiling a woeful seven strikeouts at the plate.

Weather: 24 MPH NW winds should become a factor should the Texas wind keep blowing throughout the day.

Key betting stat: Over is 3-1-1 in the last five Seattle-Texas meetings.

Oakland A's at Los Angeles Angels (105, 8)

Hot pitching stat: Oakland's Jesse Chavez had the best start of his career in his last outing, setting a career high for K's with nine.

Cold batting stat: A's star Coco Crisp may miss out on today's contest after tweaking his hamstring on the weekend.

Weather: High of 83 degrees in sunny California.

Key betting stat: Angels are 4-1 against righties over their last five games.

golden contender
04-14-2014, 12:26 PM
Monday Triple 5* Card has the N.L. Game of the Month with a Perfect Angle dating to 2005 and winning by over 3 runs. There is a 5* Totals that is from a Perfect League wide system and averages over 13 runs. In the NBA we have a 16-0 Blowout system that dates to 1995. NBA and MLB Top plays cash on Pacers and Reds. Free NBA System Play below.

The Free NBA System Play is on the Houston Rockets. Game 512 at 8;05 eastern. The Rockets fit a solid system here direct from the database that plays on non divisional home teams with rest hat scored 100 or more as a home favorite of 10 or more in their last game and are playing an opponent that won and covered as a home favorite, like the Spurs, that also scored 110 or more. The Spurs will be resting starters herewith the 1 seed locked up and this will be a tough spot for the Spurs as they have lost the last 4 in the series and that was going full strength. This is the Rocketslast home game as well. So we will back Houston here to get the win and cover. On Monday we have a Triple 5* card with 2 MLB Plays and an NBA Blowout. All are from system and angles that are undefeated. The N.L. Game of the Month, a totals system that averages over 13 runs and an NBA Blowout system. Start the week big. For the free play take Houston. GC

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 12:57 PM
BuffetGambler
910 Arizona Diamondbacks -120

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 01:02 PM
Wunderdog Sports Free Pick

Game: Minnesota Timberwolves @ Golden State Warriors
Time: Monday 04/14 10:35 PM Eastern
Pick: Minnesota +8 (-105) at 5Dimes

The Minnesota Timberwolves were expected to be a contender a year ago, but injuries seemed to allow for an excuse. The expectations were equally high this season, but the results have failed to live up to them. Last night they could not get it done in Sacramento, so it would be easy to go against them here. Despite 47 by Stephen Curry, the Warriors lost in Portland yesterday. Minnesota, at 40-40, will desperately be trying to turn one corner and finish with a winning record, so look for a strong effort tonight. Golden State has already clinched, and playing on consecutive nights should mean a lot of bench minutes here, enough to carry Minnesota inside the number. Play on Minnesota.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 01:04 PM
Hondo

TAMPA BAY

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 02:38 PM
River City Sharps

3 Units Tampa Bay -115

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 02:38 PM
Jimmy Boyd

4* Jazz -5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 02:39 PM
EZWINNERS

2* Baltimore Orioles +103

2* Colorado Rockies +110

Can'tPickAWinner
XpertPicks

MONDAY BASEBALL

how do you get up with xpert picks? there pretty good!!

Play Atlanta -125 over Philadelphia----RISK 8% OF YOUR BANKROLL
7:10 PM EST

Roberto Hernandez has lost 14 of the last 18 night games and he has lost 8 of the last 10 games vs. division opponents. Roberto Hernandez has lost 11 of the last 17 games when pitching in the 1st half of the season and he has lost 11 of the last 14 games when pitching as an underdog of +100 or higher.

Play San Diego -110 over Colorado----RISK 8% OF YOUR BANKROLL
10:10 PM EST

Eric Stults has won 9 of the last 12 games when pitching on a Monday and he has won 14 of the last 21 games when the total posted is 7 runs or less. Eric Stults has won 13 of the last 16 games when pitching as a home favorite of -110 or higher and they have won 21 of the last 36 games when pitching in the 1st half of the season.

================================================== =====================

Play Pittsburgh +115 over Cincinnati----RISK 3% OF YOUR BANKROLL
Play St. Louis +115 over Milwaukee----RISK 3% OF YOUR BANKROLL

how do you get up with xpert picks? there pretty good!

No Need to.. I have them for the entire baseball season

Can'tPickAWinner
KELSO
NBA
50* Raptors

Can'tPickAWinner
Ben Burns
MLB Reds
NBA Bulls

Can'tPickAWinner
Doc's Sports

3-unit Play #906 Cincinnati Reds (-125) over Pittsburgh Pirates (7:10pm EST)

Can'tPickAWinner
Indian Cowboy

7-Unit Play. #503. Take Over 187 Miami vs. Washington (Monday @ 7:05pm est)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 02:41 PM
Ecks and Bacon

Ben lee split out in soccer on Sunday winning with Liverpool +$130/ Manchester City and losing his play on the draw.

"Mr Chalk" won in extra innings in MLB on Sunday with the Giants -$168/Rockies.

E&B have a lean in the NBA for Monday the Bulls -12/Magic.

"Mr Chalk" has Np in MLB.

Ben lee is 94-107-5 -$1841 thru twenty four weeks.

"Mr Chalk" is 6-5 -$23 for the 2014 MLB season

All E&B selections will be for $50 unless noted

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 02:41 PM
ANDRE GOMES
FREE Premium Play: Philadelphia (+2.5)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 02:42 PM
GREG SHAKER
TWITTER PLAY
New York Mets Team Total OVER 4 -115

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 02:48 PM
Monday's National League betting cheat sheet

Check out our quick-hitting betting notes for Monday's National League games:

Atlanta Braves at Philadelphia Phillies (110, 8)

Hot pitching stat: Newly acquired Braves pitcher Ervin Santana showed great command in his first start for Atlanta, setting a MLB record by throwing 20 straight strikes to open the game.

Hot batting stat: Chase Utley currently leads the majors with a .500 batting average.

Weather: Cloudy with SW winds going as high as 17 MPH.

Key betting stat: Atlanta have opened the season by going 4-1 in their last five road games.

Pittsburgh Pirates at Cincinnati Reds (-121, 7.5)

Cold pitching stats: Homer Bailey faced the Cardinals in his opening two starts of the season, blowing Reds leads in both outings.

Cold fielding stat: Pittsburgh have committed multiple errors in three of four games as the Pirates have developed some bad habits/luck as of late in the field.

Weather: 80% precipitation puts this game at risk of wet, rainy weather for now.

Key betting stat: Cincinnati have lost all four of their opening series to start the season, dropping two out of three games in all four heading into Monday's series opener with the Buccos.

Washington Nationals at Miami Marlins (127, 7.5)

Cold pitching stat: Washington's Jordan Zimmerman will start against the Marlins yet again after failing to get out of the second inning in his last start, also against Miami where he allowed five runs on seven hits. Washington came back to win despite Zimmerman's awful start.

Hot batting stat: Giancarlo Stanton has three home runs on Zimmerman in 19 career at bats despite having just four hits on the Nationals starter to his name.

Weather: Overcast with weather in the low 70's.

Key betting stat: Both Miami and Washington are ice cold coming into Monday. Washington has a three game losing skid while things are much worse for the Marlins who have seven straight defeats.

St. Louis Cardinals at Milwaukee Brewers (-113, 7.5)

Hot pitching stat: Matt Garza will look to continue his strong start to the season for the Brewers as the former highly touted pitching prospect already has a near no-hitter to his name as well as a respectable six inning outing in his last start against the Phillies.

Hot batting stat: Brewers slugger Ryan Braun is 4-for-10 with a home run lifetime against Cardinals starter Lance Lynn.

Weather: Cold and cloudy with a temp. below 40 and winds of 21 MPH to the northwest.

Key betting stat: Despite their hot start, the Brewers will face a stern test in their NL Central rivals. The Cardinals are 8-2 in their last ten attempts against the Brewers at Miller Park.

New York Mets at Arizona Diamondbacks (-128, 9)

Cold pitching stat: Arizona looks to figure out the backend of their rotation by testing out unproven Josh Collmenter who hasn't started a game since 2012.

Hot batting stat: The Mets have allowed 21 home runs this season, something that bodes well for the Diamondbacks bats this series.

Weather: Sunny and warm with weather topping the 70's.

Key betting stat: Over is 6-1 in the last seven Mets-Diamondbacks contests.

Colorado Rockies at San Diego Padres (-121, 7.5)

Hot pitching stat: Surprise end of the rotation starter Jordan Lyles earned his stay in the Show for the Rockies in his last start, holding the White Sox to just one run and five hits in six plus innings of work.

Hot batting stat: Colorado's Charlie Blackmon has one of the best batting statlines going into mid-April with a .488 average and nine RBI's.

Weather: Highs nearing 80 are expected for tonight's night game.

Key betting stat: Four straight games between the two teams have went Under, including six of the last seven played in San Diego and away from the high altitudes of Coors Field.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 02:49 PM
Sports Cash System

extra pick:

New York Mets +118 over the Arizona Diamondbacks (Moneyline Bet) (MLB Baseball) - Game Starts at 9:40 PM EST

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 04:18 PM
James Jones

Rockets-5 over Spurs

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 04:19 PM
Freddy Wills
Padres best bet

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 04:19 PM
PhillyGodFather
u197 (MEMPHIS vrs PHOENIX)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 04:28 PM
Falcon Sports

Oakland -105 listing Chavez and Santiago

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 04:29 PM
LT LOCK

Baltimore +105

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 05:20 PM
VEGAS SHARP
5 Units
518 Phoenix Suns -3 over Memphis Grizzlies

4 Units
507 Charlotte Bobcats -4.5 over Atlanta Hawks

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 05:21 PM
SBP Original NBA

505. Milwaukee Bucks +11

Rest of Games:
513. Orlando Magic +11

Can'tPickAWinner
BONES BEST BET

RAPTORS -11 -105 *2*

The Bucks have lost 13 straight road games and have a -9.2 point differential on year while playing away from home. This is a game that Toronto needs to win to hold onto the 3 spot and that Milwaukee wants to lose. Expect 110% effort here from the Raptors in which will be a double digit blowout when all said and done. Lone meeting in Toronto this year was a 116-94 Raptors win on January 13th.

Can'tPickAWinner
CHASE DIAMOND

9* MLB HOME COOKING
Atlanta vs. Philadelphia
Money Line: +116 Philadelphia

This game features the Atlanta Braves at 8-4 versus the Phillies at 6-6. We have hit on the Phillies 3 straight games and faded them correct twice against the Brewers so tonight I’m staying with them as Ervin Santana is the better pitcher but I’m not sure if he is 100% healthy. Roberto Hernandez has pitched ok in his first two starts and looks for a win at home. Phillies have been playing alot better winning 3 straight. Look for a little lag from Atlanta and the Phillies to take advantage. Take the Phillies.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 05:22 PM
Jeff Clement

7 Units Milwaukee Bucks +11

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 06:09 PM
BONES BEST BET

Sunday MLB recap: 6-3, +7.44

BREWERS ML -116 *4* BEST BET (8:10 PM ET)

As we said yesterday, we are riding this wave until it’s time to get off. Garza vs Lynn is a great pitching up for us here tonight. Garza has 2 starts on the season, has pitched 14 innings, owns a WHIP of 0.93 and an ERA of 2.57. Lynn on the other hand is rocking a 1.55 WHIP and terrible 6.55 ERA. Brewers get to him early and often here tonight!

RAYS ML -112 *1* (7:05 PM ET)

Small play on the Rays here – much prefer Archer to Chen. Both teams are coming off lopsided defeats but the Rays have been much more consistent this year in their complete game. The Orioles bats haven’t been working, and their fielding has been surprisingly suspect.

RANGERS ML -136 *2* (8:05 PM ET)

The Mariners started the season on a tear but have lost four of their last six games, including two of three from the Athletics. Seattle has scored one or less runs in three of their last four games. The Rangers lineup needs to get going also and we believe it will today as it faces rookie pitcher Elias who won’t over power anyone with only 5k’s in 10 innings of work. Rangers counter with Ross who has allowed just two runs in 10.1 innings and has 11 strikeouts. There probably won’t be a tonne of scoring but we like the home side here tonight.

ATHLETICS ML -114 *2* (10:05 PM ET)

Back again with the A’s as they have been playing great ball and sit at 8-4 on the season, winning 6 of their last 7. Plugged in starter Jesse Chavez gets the nod and he has impressed thus far posting a 1.38 ERA and 1.00 WHIP in two starts. Over 13 innings this season Chavez has struck out 13 batters and walked only two. The Angels counter with Hector Santiago, who is 0-2 this season with an ERA of 7.71. Josh Hamilton is out and we lean heavily on this pitching matchup here today.

BRAVES ML -125 *2* (7:05 PM ET)

Santana has just one start so far this season but it was a gem. 8 innings, 3 hits, 0 walks, and 0 earned. He’s going to have a tremendous year pitching in the NL East on a 1 year contract and we plan to take advantage.

NATIONALS @ MARLINS O7.5 -111 *2* (7:10 PM ET)

Zimmerman faced this Marlins team in his last start on April 9th, he went 1.2 innings, allowed 7 hits, 2 walks and 7 runs. We don’t expect these numbers today but the Marlins will score. Nationals are averaging 5 runs per game, Marlins not far behind at 4.62 rpg.

REDS ML -120 *2* (7:10 PM ET)

Homer Bailey is off the a slow start on the year but he owns the Pirates. Russell Martin is the only current Pirate with a career average over .300 against Bailey. And they only have 2 players with a career average over .250. Votto has 54 at bats against Wandy over his career where he’s posting a .354 average. The Pirates are coming off a sweep at the hands of the Brewers this weekend and it doesn’t get any easier for them here going into Cincy.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 06:10 PM
BOB BALFE

ATLANTA BRAVES -125

Santana/Hernandez
The Braves have not gotten off to a hot start with the bats and really we thought it would be the Phillies who would start the season sluggish. This Phillies team does not show much patience at the plate so against a great start like Santana they will not make him work which will allow him to register tons of strike outs. Hernandez is hot and cold. You will get a lot of strike outs from him, but also a lot of base hits and homeruns. The pitching matchup clearly favors the Braves here and the bullpen for the Braves is light years better than Philadelphia’s. Take Atlanta

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 06:10 PM
THE REAL DEAL
Sports Picks

Founded in 2009

NBA 1000* OKC -7.5

NBA 750*​ OKC OVER 203

MLB 500*​ ​ ​San Diego Padres -1​17​

MLB 500* ​Arizona Diamondbacks -12​8​

MLB 500* ​Cincinnati Reds -12​3​

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 06:11 PM
Maddux Sports
MLB
Cincinnati
San Diego

Can'tPickAWinner
BEN BURNS

10* MLB Personal Favorite!

Cincinnati Reds ML

10* NBA PERSONAL FAVORITE!

Chicago Bulls -12

Can'tPickAWinner
total pleasure
under golden st

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 06:12 PM
Scott Spreitzer Monday Mismatch

Cincy

Can'tPickAWinner
Ness Legend Padres

Can'tPickAWinner
SPORTS INSURANCE ADJUSTERS (They are hot once again).

FREE PLAY: Tampa Bay -105 vs Baltimore

Monday 4/14 Service Plays

Another winning day we put together on Sunday!! 3-1 for the day and almost had the clean sweep if only Portland could have covered the 3!! It always hurts getting beat by 1 point but that's why they have the lines. We are now 7-1 on our last 8 MLB plays and are beginning to heat up after a slow start. Let's get the sweep tonight!!

NBA

Phoenix -3

MLB

Atlanta -120

Atlanta RL -1.5 +135

Texas -125

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 06:13 PM
Sheep's Moves

914 Under 8 1/2 TB-Bal $1000

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 06:22 PM
Brandon Lang
10 DIME
MLB BANKROLL BUILDING
MONEY MOVE
Milwaukee over St. Louis

Can'tPickAWinner
Diamond Dog Sports
NBA
Under Raptors 204.5 (2*)
Over Hawks 194.5 (1*)

Can'tPickAWinner
ADVANCED SPORTS INVESTMENTS

(records are of current month only)
BASEBALL RELEASES
JEFF (7-12-3 -6.93)
1X- MIAMI +132 WASHINGTON (7PM)

JIMMY (14-7 +5.69)
1X- TEXAS -120 SEATTLE (8PM)

MARC (15-14 -1.74)
1X- PITTSBURGH/CINCY – UNDER 7.5 -110 (7PM)

NHL RELEASES
JIMMY (5-6 -4.44)
NO PLAYS

MARC (6-5-1 +.05)
NO PLAYS

NBA RELEASES
JEFF (3-5 -2.50)
1X- HOUSTON -5 SA (8PM)

JIMMY (0-2 -2.20)
1X- CHARLOTTE -5 ATLANTA (730PM)

MARC (6-2+3.80)
1X- ORLANDO/CHICAGO – OVER 183.5 (8PM)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 06:26 PM
Sports Cash System Play of The Day for Today: 4/14

MLB Baseball

Tampa Bay Rays -118 over the Baltimore Orioles
(Money Line Bet)
Overall Record: 239-219

(System Record: 239-13, Lost last game)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 06:27 PM
Chris James Sports

Nationals -141
Cardinals +105
Over Braves 8.5

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 06:35 PM
Teddy Covers
20*
''Big Ticket'' Charlotte

Can'tPickAWinner
bookiemonsters

POD STL/MIL over 7.5

Can'tPickAWinner
SportsJunkies

Cardinals

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 06:36 PM
Gordon24

5* - Miami Heat under 190
3* - Braves over 8.5
2* - A's over 8

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 06:55 PM
Bookiemonster Money Generator Plays

Milwaukee Brewers -111
Atlanta Braves -127
Washington Nationals -142
TB Rays -116

Can'tPickAWinner
Sharp Sides Investing 1-1 yesterday

Rockies +106 10*
A's -125 10*
A's over 8 10*

Can'tPickAWinner
2Halves2Win early NBA tip-off picks (4-2 yesterday & 9-2 run L-2 days):

1* GAME: Celtics-76ers u212.5 (-110: Risking 1.10 units to win 1.00 units) - TBD (TBDu)
1* GAME: Bucks-Raptors o206 (-110: Risking 1.10 units to win 1.00 units) - TBD (TBDu)
1* GAME: Raptors -10 (-110: Risking 1.10 units to win 1.00 units) - TBD (TBDu)
1* GAME: Hawks +5 (-110: Risking 1.10 units to win 1.00 units) - TBD (TBDu)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 06:56 PM
Fezzik
Utah -5.5 2
Utah/Lakers over for 1

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 06:59 PM
Marc Lawrence LTS:
3* Suns-2.5

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 06:59 PM
Cleveland Insider

MLB
1* Washington/Miami under 7.5
1* NY Mets/Arizona under 9
1* Seattle/Texas over 8.5

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 07:00 PM
Sheeps Moves
902 Under 8 1/2 Atl-Phi $1000
1902 Phillies +1/2 (1st 5) $1000

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 07:00 PM
Andre Gomes
added Play #4 Gomes

3-Team Parlay: 504 Washington Wizards ML x 507 Charlotte Bo €bcats ML x 509 Oklahoma City Thunder ML @ +172

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 07:10 PM
Joe Gavazzi
NBA 3% Oklahoma City -7.5
MLB 4% Atlanta Braves -120
MLB 4% Oakland A's -115
MLB 3% Tampa Bay -110

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 07:10 PM
Godfather Locks
MLB 5* St Louis Cardinals +110
MLB 2* Arizona Diamondbacks -125
MLB 1* Philadelphia Phillies +110
NBA 3* Charlotte Bobcats -5
NBA 3* Golden State Warriors -7.5
NBA 2* Memphis Grizzlies +3
NBA 1* Miami Heat +5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 07:11 PM
Dominic Brando
NBA Memphis/Phoenix Over 192/-135
NBA Washington/Miami Over 188/-135
NBA Money Line Parlay Oklahoma City/Utah Money Line (to Win 1.0 Unit)
MLB Oakland A's -115
MLB St Louis Cardinals +110
MLB Arizona Diamondbacks -125
MLB Cincinnati Reds -120
MLB San Diego Padres -120

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2014, 07:11 PM
Vegas gunners

(mlb) 7:05 pm est – tampa bay rays vs. Baltimore orioles
over 8 (-110) - risk 10 units