PDA

View Full Version : Bellator 120: King Mo vs Rampage

poopoo333
05-14-2014, 12:19 AM
http://www.bestfightodds.com/events/795.png (http://www.bestfightodds.com)

Mr. IWS
05-14-2014, 09:47 AM
On Rampage.

WTF happened to Alvarez?

Luke
05-14-2014, 02:40 PM
On Rampage.

WTF happened to Alvarez?

Concussion . He'll be out 3 years

Mr. IWS
05-14-2014, 04:28 PM
Concussion . He'll be out 3 years

cool, he should be in the UFC by the time he turns 45

Luke
05-15-2014, 12:07 PM
Like the black guy in the main event

Mr. IWS
05-15-2014, 04:42 PM

I concur

::handshake::

edman5555
05-15-2014, 09:06 PM

Ill bet.

edman5555
05-16-2014, 08:06 PM
I think I will be placing a bet on Tito Ortiz. I watched/fast forwarded through Shlemenkos fight with Hector Lombard and he was taken down every single round. He was also taken down multiple times in the first round of his fight with Brennan Ward. From what I can tell he is small for 185. Tito should have a solid size and wrestling advantage here. Its also only three rounds...tito might not gas. Im just mad I missed him at +1150 by decision. Im going to wait until tomorrow to see if his line gets better. I think I am the only person betting on him.

edman5555
05-16-2014, 10:13 PM
I just watched the weigh in video and Ortiz has a legit size advantage over Shlemenko.

Mr. IWS
05-17-2014, 09:19 AM
I think I will be placing a bet on Tito Ortiz. I watched/fast forwarded through Shlemenkos fight with Hector Lombard and he was taken down every single round. He was also taken down multiple times in the first round of his fight with Brennan Ward. From what I can tell he is small for 185. Tito should have a solid size and wrestling advantage here. Its also only three rounds...tito might not gas. Im just mad I missed him at +1150 by decision. Im going to wait until tomorrow to see if his line gets better. I think I am the only person betting on him.

Does Tito have the explosiveness anymore to take him down? Im not so sure. That said, Im not betting on Shlemenko, but I really do like him in this one.

edman5555
05-17-2014, 11:23 AM
Does Tito have the explosiveness anymore to take him down? Im not so sure. That said, Im not betting on Shlemenko, but I really do like him in this one.

That's a good question and I don't know the answer. I rewatched his fight with Forrest Griffin and he took him down a couple of times. That was a little under two years ago and apparently according to tito it was a few weeks after having his meniscus removed. God knows with him, its so hard to tell. From the interviews I've seen with him and from as much as I can gather he should be in decent shape for this one. What I am hoping for is Tito being able to get ahold of him and drag him down to the ground with sheer physical strength and wrestling ability. I know what you mean about the explosiveness though...he needs to close the distance.

Keep in mind that tito is cutting from 220 with very little fat on his body( I know he still gasses) and Shlemenko weighed in at 201 with a little bit of belly fat. Bjorn claimed he walks around at 190 and he barely cuts to make 185. I am guessing that Tito has about 25 pounds of actual non fat bodyweight on him.

Mr. IWS
05-18-2014, 10:02 AM
Great call on Tito edmann! So glad I stayed away from that one.

I fucked up and though that the Mo/Rampage fight was 5 rounds. That factor, pushed me over the top to take Rampage.

Im glad the judges didnt reward Mo for basically trying to hold Rampage down the entire time, but Im so used to the way these fights are scored, I had Mo 29-28 at the end of the fight.

Svino
05-18-2014, 10:55 AM
I thought Mo and Chandler both won.

But wow, another +800 dog hitting.

Luke
05-18-2014, 01:24 PM
Had live bets on

Brooks
Rampage
Tito

so I won about 50 units

edman5555
05-18-2014, 04:12 PM
wow holy shit where did you get live bets?

edman5555
05-18-2014, 04:13 PM
Great call on Tito edmann! So glad I stayed away from that one.

I fucked up and though that the Mo/Rampage fight was 5 rounds. That factor, pushed me over the top to take Rampage.

Im glad the judges didnt reward Mo for basically trying to hold Rampage down the entire time, but Im so used to the way these fights are scored, I had Mo 29-28 at the end of the fight.

My pleasure.

JimGunn
05-18-2014, 04:29 PM
wow holy shit where did you get live bets?

5Dimes had between round betting available only on the main event between Rampage and King Mo. Nothing on Bookmaker unfortunately. Maybe one or more of the Euro books did as well. I think Luke is just jesting as usual though.

Tito and Will Brooks did come through for me in a big way at +440 and +900 respectively so even with a majority of losing bets on other fights I managed a small profit. If King Mo had gotten the decision I would have made a lot of money.

mike
05-18-2014, 09:49 PM
suck that Mo lost. He should have won r1 and 3 based on how fights are scored.

Mr. IWS
05-19-2014, 09:45 AM
Had live bets on

Brooks
Rampage
Tito

so I won about 50 units

great job man.

I did a live bet on Brooks via split decision so I made about 8000 bucks.

::handshake::

zY|
05-20-2014, 10:09 PM
Went to this event. The main card was awesome. I thought Mo and Chandler obviously won.

The pacing was really bad. We were there for 7 hours. I was just ready to go home before the main event started. How did it go over on tv?

edman5555
05-20-2014, 10:22 PM
I thout rampage won round three. Chandler won that one. Agreed.

Mr. IWS
05-21-2014, 09:34 AM
Went to this event. The main card was awesome. I thought Mo and Chandler obviously won.

The pacing was really bad. We were there for 7 hours. I was just ready to go home before the main event started. How did it go over on tv?

Dam, 7 hours? Thats crazy.

Shit went smooth on TV I thought, but I was flipping back to the Angels game during the breaks so maybe I was missing the lull.

Luke
05-21-2014, 04:10 PM
I thout rampage won round three. Chandler won that one. Agreed.

I rewatched the fight a couple days ago and now have no problem with Rampage getting the decision. Mo had one TD in the 3rd rd and the total time on the ground was less than 1:30 of the rd. Mo didn't land a single punch while they were on the ground. Rampage out struck Mo at least 2-to-1 in the rd (closer to 3-to-1) and definitely landed the harder shots.

I actually applaud the judges for not giving the rd to Mo on one meaningless TD that he did nothing with

edman5555
05-21-2014, 04:46 PM
I rewatched the fight a couple days ago and now have no problem with Rampage getting the decision. Mo had one TD in the 3rd rd and the total time on the ground was less than 1:30 of the rd. Mo didn't land a single punch while they were on the ground. Rampage out struck Mo at least 2-to-1 in the rd (closer to 3-to-1) and definitely landed the harder shots.

I actually applaud the judges for not giving the rd to Mo on one meaningless TD that he did nothing with
This is exactly how I feel. Mo looked so tired he could barely stand. He was just trying desperately not to get hit. Its ridiculous for him to complain about the decision. The only reason he is doing it is because he hates Quinton.

Luke
05-21-2014, 09:06 PM
This is exactly how I feel. Mo looked so tired he could barely stand. He was just trying desperately not to get hit. Its ridiculous for him to complain about the decision. The only reason he is doing it is because he hates Quinton.

I didn't bet either guy so I was pretty unbiased. When I first watched it I thought Mo would get a SD, but thought it was close either way

Mr. IWS
05-22-2014, 09:21 AM

It was nice for sure. I thought no doubt, that the judges would score the rounds for Mo due to lay and pray.

poopoo333
05-23-2014, 12:24 AM
I like Rampage.