2* TEN/CIN Under 43.0

Can'tPickAWinner
09-20-2014, 10:56 PM
Football Jesus Free Pick: Seahawks

Can'tPickAWinner
StatFox Super Situations

CFL | CALGARY at MONTREAL
Play On - Any team vs the the 1rst half line (MONTREAL) after 1 or more consecutive straight up losses against opponent after 5 or more consecutive straight up wins
40-11 since 1997. ( 78.4% | 27.9 units )
2-0 this year. ( 100.0% | 2.0 units )

Can'tPickAWinner
Colin Cowherd

Bears +3 (WG agree)
Washington +6.5 (WG agree)
NY Giants +2 (strongest WG agree)
San Fran -3 (slight WG agree)
Seattle -5 (WG agree)
SD + (WG agree)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-20-2014, 10:57 PM
PhillyGodFather

STRAIGHT BET Sep 22 NFL [480] NY JETS -2½-110:
STRAIGHT BET Sep 21 NFL [477] PIT STEELERS +3½--110:
STRAIGHT BET Sep 21 NFL [455] WAS REDSKINS +7-110:
STRAIGHT BET Sep 21 NFL [452] BUF BILLS -140:
2TM Teazer NFL [455] WAS REDSKINS +13.5 - [472] ARI CARDINALS +10-:

Can'tPickAWinner
09-20-2014, 10:57 PM
The Sheep's Moves

Sun Nfl - 462 Under 43 1/2 Ten-Cin $1000
Sun Nfl - 461 Tennessee +7 (-120) $1000 open order*

Can'tPickAWinner
09-20-2014, 10:58 PM
Trev Rogers

Tennessee Titans +7
Houston/ New York Giants OVER 41

Can'tPickAWinner
Joey Cassano

Green Bay +2
St. Louis +2

Can'tPickAWinner
Prediction Machine

478 8:30 PM @CAR Lock of the Week PIT -3 6.7 59.8
455 1:00 PM WAS @ PHI 7 -3.6 58.7
461 1:00 PM TEN @ CIN 7 -5.0 55.8
473 4:25 PM DEN @ SEA 5 -2.8 55.3
468 1:00 PM @JAC IND 7 -5.0 55.3
469 1:00 PM OAK @ NE 14 -12.4 54.9

464 1:00 PM BAL @ CLE 41.5 46.3 Over 58.0
474 4:25 PM DEN @ SEA 48.5 53.4 Over 57.6
454 1:00 PM DAL @ STL 45 49.6 Over 57.0
452 1:00 PM SD @ BUF 44.5 47.9 Over 55.8
458 1:00 PM HOU @ NYG 42 38.8 Under 55.7
470 1:00 PM OAK @ NE 47 43.8 Under 55.1

qualifiers in Bold

Can'tPickAWinner
09-20-2014, 11:00 PM
Mike O'Connor

**BUFFALO (-2.5) 27 San Diego 17
Sun Sep-21-2014 at 10:00 AM Pacific Rotation: 452 Over/Under 44.5
With their 29-10 win last week against the Dolphins, the Bills are now 2-0 on the season, beating their opponents by an average score of 26-15. Last week, they beat up on the Dolphins behind a strong defensive performance that only allowed Miami 290 total yards at 3.9 yppl, forcing 2 turnovers and registering four sacks. The Bills tend to play much better at home where they are are 7-2 ATS and 5-4 SU since the beginning of last season, winning by an average score of 24.6-19.3 against some very good competition. I expect that trend to continue on Sunday as they face a Chargers team that is flying high, fresh off of a 30-21 home win against the Seahawks. San Diego controlled that game by controlling the clock with a 42:15 to 17:45 time advantage, keeping the Seattle offense off the field and wearing down the Seahawk defense in the heat at Qualcomm Stadium. This week, they travel cross country to take on the Bills in a 10AM Pacific start time in a hostile environment against a tough defense. After beating the reigning Super Bowl champs, who seemed to be invincible, I expect a bit of a let-down this week. On the other side, I expect that the Bills will come ready to play with the knowledge that these Chargers just dismantled Seattle and will be prepared to bring their A game.

Buffalo matches up well with the Chargers and should be able to run the ball effectively on a San Diego defense that is allowing 109 yards at 5.7 ypr. The Bills are averaging 150 rushing yards at 5.0 ypr. They also have an advantage defensively, allowing only 83 yards per game on the ground, and the Chargers are now without top RB Ryan Matthews who is out with a sprained MCL. In addition, the Bills qualify in a good 658-486-40 fundamental rushing situation that speaks to this advantage. Buffalo is an improved team this year and is in a good spot to play well in this game. I’ll take the Bills -2.5 for 2-Stars up to -3.

**Tennessee +7 (-115) 22 CINCINNATI 21
Sun Sep-21-2014 at 10:00 AM Pacific Rotation: 461 Over/Under 43.5
The Titans should bounce back this week after getting crushed as a home favorite last week against the Cowboys and there are some technical situations that apply to this game that support that notion. The major issue for Tennessee last week was their inability to slow down the Cowboys rushing attack, allowing 220 yards at 5.1 ypr. They won’t face such a rushing juggernaut this week in a Bengals team that is only averaging 3.7 ypr on the season, although Cincinnati did rush for 171 yards last week against a poor Falcons rush defense. The Titans have played surprisingly good pass defense so far this season and that should make for an interesting contest as they square off against a potent Bengals passing attack that is averaging 302 passing yards per game at 9.7 yps. It is interesting to note that new Titans defensive coordinator Ray Horton was the defensive coordinator for the Browns last year and as such he faced these Bengals twice with impressive defensive play in both contests. In the first game, a 17-6 Cleveland win, the Bengals were held to just 266 total yards at 4.2 yppl. The second contest, a 41-20 Bengals win, was a wild game that featured two defensive/special teams touchdowns by the Bengals but the final score was deceiving as the Browns once again held the Bengals offense to just 224 total yards at 3.8 yppl.

I like the Titans in this contest as there are multiple situations and statistical indicators that support them that are 658-486-40, 150-90-6, 73-33-4, 67-26-2 and 40-12-1. They do face their #1 division rival when they visit Indianapolis next week but they should be focused here after such a poor performance last week and I expect them to play well. The Bengals, meanwhile, are off of a comfortable and dominating win over the Falcons and are looking forward to an early bye next week and some time off. They may be a bit too comfortable here. I like the Titans +7 (-115) for 2-Stars down to +6.

**Indianapolis -6.5 (-115) 29 JACKSONVILLE 14
Sun Sep-21-2014 at 10:00 AM Pacific Rotation: 467 Over/Under 45.5
After losing on Monday night to the Eagles, Indianapolis is now faced with the prospect of going 0-3 with a loss this week to the Jaguars. As a result they should be highly focused on this divisional game, even though a poor team like the Jaguars often provides for a letdown spot for good teams that have played tough games recently. That is not the case here, however, and I expect the Colts to play well. While the Colts are clearly the better team from the line of scrimmage, they have had a -3 turnover differential as compared to the Jaguars +1. Turnovers were killers for the Colts on Monday night, especially the interception that Luck threw to Malcolm Jenkins with the Colts leading 27-20 with about 5 minutes left at the Philadelphia 16 yard line. Replays pretty clearly showed that TY Hilton had been grabbed by a defender and dragged down, causing the ball to go right to Jenkins. No call was made on the play. Meanwhile, the Jaguars have been terrible for the last six quarters (after their shocking 17-0 lead against the Eagles in the first half). Since that time they have been outscored 10-75 including last week’s 10-41 pummeling by the Redskins. The Jaguars were crushed in every possible way in that game, losing the total yardage battle 148 at 3.1 yppl to 450 at 5.6 yppl with 10 sacks and 1 turnover. Because of their bad performance to start the season, there have been some line-up changes made along the offensive line with rookie Luke Bowanko now the starting center, and Sam Young with four career starts, the new right tackle. In addition, if he has time, I’m not sure who Chad Henne will throw to in this game as WR Marquise Lee looks like he will be out, and there’s a good chance Allen Hurns will, too. WR Cecil Shorts looks to be questionable.

Generally speaking, in many cases, trends or situations will call for a bounce back by the team that was beaten soundly last week in a buy low/sell high proposition. In this case however, the trends line up against the Jaguars as they qualify in negative 180-249-12 and 36-73-6 situations. Last season the Colts won both games against the Jaguars by an average score of 34-6 and I expect a similar outcome here. I’ll take the Colts -6.5 (-115) for 2-Stars up to -8.

**Pittsburgh +3.5 (-125) 23 CAROLINA 19
Sun Sep-21-2014 at 05:30 PM Pacific Rotation: 477 Over/Under 41.5
After a poor performance last Thursday night against the Ravens in their 6-26 loss, the Steelers will look to get back on track Sunday night against the Panthers. As is the case in most games, the loser is generally on the wrong side of the turnover battle, as the Steelers were last week with a net of -3. So far on the season, the Steelers are 31st in the NFL with a -4 turnover differential while the Panthers are #1 in the league with a +6 margin. Some of that is luck, and in the off-season I spent a lot of time researching and adjusting my turnover calculations to better account for the impact that luck has on a teams’ overall performance. I expect the Steelers to bounce back in this game as one of my turnover indicators suggests.

On the other side, the Panthers made easy work of the Lions, winning an ugly game 24-7. DE Greg Hardy was inactive but the Panthers still were able to dominate the Lions, registering a +3 in the all- important turnover battle. Cam Newton played well in his first game this year after ankle surgery this off-season and suffering a hairline fracture in his rib this preseason. With new parts along the offensive line and with his receiver group, I expect that he will run into some bumps along the way, beginning this week. With some extra time to get ready off the Thursday game, I expect that Pittsburgh should be focused and prepared to play well. The Steelers qualify in a 148-85-12 situation while the Panthers qualify in a negative 107-194-8 situation that plays against them. My ratings favor Pittsburgh by -1.2 so with the combination of line value and good situations, I’ll take the Steelers +3.5 -125 for 2-Stars down to +3.

2* Bills -2.5

2* Titans +7

2* Colts -6.5

2* Steelers +3.5

Can'tPickAWinner
BEN BURNS

3 GM BREAKFAST CLUB
tenn
jax
oak/ne under

NON-CONF BEST BET Giants
BEST BET Oakland
BLUE CHIP TOTAL Pitt/Caro over

Can'tPickAWinner
Wunderdog Sports

Complimentary NFL Pick for September 21st, 2014

Game: Kansas City Chiefs @ Miami Dolphins
Time: Sunday 09/21 4:25 PM Eastern
Pick: Kansas City +4 (-110) at bovada (http://www.bovada.lv/)

The Dolphins missed out on a golden opportunity last week. They upset New England in week one and then went to Buffalo and failed to show up. It has kind of been the way this team has operated in recent years, occasionally looking like a playoff team and more often than that, leaving you scratching your head. The Dolphins finished 11-5 back in the 2008-09 season, but have not had a winning record since. One of the biggest reasons is the that they beat teams like New England at home, but in games they should win like this one, they are 12-33-1 ATS when they face a team with a losing road record. Well, the Chiefs fit the bill at 0-1 on the road with injuries mounting already. After starting last season at 9-0, the Chiefs are starring down the barrel at 0-3, so you know that they will bring it here or their season could already have gotten away from them in three weeks. The Chiefs have played as well as anyone on the road where they are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 and have enough to play this one down to the wire where the points will be huge. Also, Andy Reid is 43-23 ATS in his coaching career as a road underdog. Grab the points on the Chiefs.

Can'tPickAWinner
Gold Medal Club- NFL Selections
#463 baltimore -1.5
10* #466 detroit -2.5
# 474 seattle -5
#472 arizona +3

Can'tPickAWinner
09-20-2014, 11:01 PM
Esquire Picks

Packers vs Lions OVER 53 ($500)
Indianapolis Colts -6.5 ($2,000) TOP NFL PICK OF THE WEEK
Washington Redskins +6.5 ($500)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-20-2014, 11:03 PM
Raphael esparza
Vegas Sports Informer
6* seattle-4.5....
3* cinn-7.....
3* no-10
3 Unit Play. #460 New Orleans -9 ½ over Minnesota (1:00p.m., Sunday, Sept 21 FOX)
Yes the Saints are one of the most surprising teams that are 0-2 but we all know the Saints are a totally different team on the road. This is the first home game for the Saints this young season and the Dome will be loud and crazy. Minnesota comes to the Dome in the Crescent City with Adrian Peterson drama and this distraction might show it's ugly head on the road Sunday afternoon. The Saints will be pissed off after losing to the Browns last week and the Saints defense will look to punish the Vikings. Saints 'D' was glory last year but the last 2 games have been pretty bad letting the Falcons score 37 points in Week #1 and last week the Browns scored 26 against the Saints ?D?. This game might be over by halftime and I see the Saints winning this game by double digits and again this game could get ugly quick.
3 Unit Play. #462 Cincinnati -6 ½ over Tennessee (1:00p.m., Sunday, Sept 21)
Doing my research in this game and I forgot how long the Bengals have been unstoppable at home. The Bengals have lost a home game since December 2012 against Dallas and last week the Bengals won at home against Atlanta. Cincinnati has yet allowed a sack (amazing) or suffer a turnover and Andy Dalton has played some very smart football in his last 2 starts. The Bengals could be without A.J. Green but of he doesn't play the Bengals still have enough weapons at home to beat a medico Tennessee squad. Tennessee is 1-5-1 ATS in their last 7 games and the Bengals are an outstanding 10-1 ATS in their last 11 home games.
6 Unit Play. #474 Seattle -4 ½ over Denver (4:25p.m., Sunday, Sept 21 ESPN CBS)
(Game of the Month) Seattle lost last week in San Diego and yes it was a small shocker but did we actually think the Seahawks were going undefeated. This is a rematch of the Super Bowl and this game is being played in Seattle and we all know what kind of noise will be produced in Seattle Sunday late afternoon. Yes Denver improved and Welker is coming back but again this game is being played in Seattle. San Diego scored 30 points on the Seahawks defense and Marshawn Lynch only had six carries in the game. Lynch will get the ball more as the Seahawks will want to slow this game down and keep the Denver offense watching football instead of passing football. This game is going to be the best game to watch this Sunday but for some odd reason we could see another Seattle blowout. Sometimes teams just have your number and I'm shocked that this number was only -4.5. Denver is 1-4 ATS following a SU win and the Seahawks are 5-1 ATS following a SU loss. Seattle is 16-5 ATS against a team with a winning

Can'tPickAWinner
09-20-2014, 11:03 PM
Ferringo

SUNDAY NFL SELECTIONS
5-Unit Play. Take #453 Dallas (Pk) over St. Louis (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21)
St. Louis is pathetic. We've seen how awful Tampa Bay is. And they almost beat the Rams. We've seen how bad Minnesota is. And they hammered the Rams. I have been as anti-Cowboys as anyone. And I still don't think they are a good team at all. But they at least have some NFL-caliber players. Tony Romo, DeMarco Murray, Jason Witten and Dez Bryant are better than anything that the Rams have going on offense. By a long, long ways. The Dallas defense is not good. At all. But they are playing above themselves right now. And after at least holding up for two weeks they now are stepping down to face a weak St. Louis team. All the anti-Dallas venom is holding this line down. Just as last week the anti-Dallas sentiment swung the line nearly a touchdown so that they were solid underdogs at Tennessee, who they handled. This is just what we need: Dallas to win a couple road games and get everyone thinking they aren't terrible so that we can bet against them down the line. The Cowboys wouldn't beat any of the top tier teams int he league, but they can beat one of the half-dozen worst ones.

4-Unit Play. Take #456 Philadelphia (-6.5) over Washington (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21)
I won with the Eagles on Monday Night Football to cap a winning NFL Week 2 and I think I'll go right back to them here. I think the Eagles have more momentum off their comeback win over Washington than the Redskins gained by blowing out the Jaguars. There is no doubt that Kirk Cousins is a better quarterback - by a wide margin - than Bob Griffin. But there are still some fundamental problems with Washington, particularly in the secondary, and the Eagles should exploit those weaknesses. Philadelphia is going to be nearly impossible to beat at home this season and I think that they are going to wear teams down and tack on those extra couple fourth quarter scores to keep them ahead of a lot of lines. They have won their last five regular season home games by an average of 17 points and those differentials were by 17, 43, 14, 3 and 8 points. Even if you kick out the 43-point outlier the other four wins were by an average of 10.5 points per game. The Eagles are only 7-21 ATS in their last 28 home games. But those numbers are set up for a huge regression and I can see the Eagles going 6-2 or 7-1 ATS this season on their own turf. This Philadelphia team is one of the best in football. And even though Washington has some solid defensive stats working in their favor they have also faced Ryan Fitzpatrick and Chad Henne this year. This will be the best offense the Eagles have faced to date and I don't know that they're up for it. The action is split almost 50-50 in this game and the Redskins are taking the lion's share of the moneyline action. But this isn't a 50-50 game at all. Philadelphia will pull away late and I can see them winning this one by between 13-17 points.

1-Unit Play. Take #461 Tennessee (+7) over Cincinnati (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21)
I have kind of an irrational belief in the Titans this year. Jake Locker is a loser. But I kind of like what the rest of the team has to offer. I think they are going to bounce back offensively this week even though they are facing a significantly better defense from the Bengals. The public is all over the Bengals. And why not - they have dominated people at home. But this line is pretty stiff. A.J. Green is likely to play. But he's not 100 percent. And if he doesn't play or doesn't play well then this game takes on an entirely new tenor. I see this game giving us some scoring and I think the Titans are going to give as good as they get. I can see this game finishing around 26-21 or 27-23 but I think Tennessee finds a way to scum out a cover here and put a scare into the Bengals, who could get a little lazy looking ahead to that bye.

2-Unit Play. Take #463 Baltimore (-1) over Cleveland (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21)
Yeah, I'm not buying Cleveland. I know they have covered their first two games and pulled an upset over New Orleans. Well, the Saints suck on the road and on grass and they simply didn't play well last week. And they still should've beaten the Browns. Cleveland's defense has not looked good the first two games and I think Baltimore is going to be able to exploit that. The fact is that both of these teams run the same offense. The exact same system. So this game is going to come down to one thing: talent. Who has better players on both sides of the ball? That would be Baltimore. They are more experienced and more talented, and they have absolutely dominated the Browns over the last decade-plus. This line is giving the Browns too much credit. And at the end of the day on Sunday I'm going to wish that this had been a bigger play.

2-Unit Play. Take #465 Green Bay (+2.5) over Detroit (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21)
I'll take a stab with Green Bay as an underdog here. Detroit hasn't been that impressive in either game and the same problems that have plagued them the last few seasons - penalties, turnovers, general stupidity - are still there. In fact, they may have been exacerbated by a kind of clueless coach in Jim Caldwell, who has made a coaching career by riding the backs of great players. I took a shot with the Packers last week and missed so I am a little more apt to jump back on the bandwagon this week. I think they were taking the Jets lightly and were in kind of a look ahead/let down situation last week.

2-Unit Play. Take #467 Indianapolis (-6.5) over Jacksonville (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21)
Some times it is hip to be square. I've gone against the Jaguars the first two weeks of the season and I'll go against them here. And I hate the Colts. I've been anti-Colts for the past three years. But that is how little respect I have for the Jags. They are garbage. I heard more than one prognosticator and bobblehead talking them up this preseason and I just laughed. Their skill position players are awful. Their quarterback is awful. Their offensive line is a mess. Their back seven is an uncoordinated disaster. Oh, but they have a really, really good defensive line. See where that will get you. The Colts have wrecked the Jaguars the last three times they have faced them and I don't see any reason why it won't be more of the same.

2-Unit Play. Take #471 San Francisco (-3) over Arizona (4 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21)
Yeah, you're only going to go so far with Drew Stanton. I love Bruce Arians. But his team could very easily be 0-2 right now. They shouldn't have beaten San Diego and I still don't know how they beat the Giants by double-digits with Stanton under center. (The Giants are obviously just THAT bad.) San Francisco was that close to blowing Chicago out of the water and then they would have a pair of double-digit wins under their belt to start the season. But some ridiculous individual efforts by some Bears short-circuited that and now the 49ers aren't good enough to beat Stanton? I don't think so. I will agree that San Fran has not looked good in either game this year. But Arizona has just as many distractions as the 49ers do right now. The difference is that the 49ers have more talent and a better quarterback.

1-Unit Play. Take #474 Seattle (-4.5) over Denver (4 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21)
This game will not be a blowout. There is no doubt in my mind that Denver keeps this one competitive for all four quarters. But the reality is that Seattle just absolutely wrecks people at home. Yes, they lost to the Chargers last week. But Seattle has been wobbly on the road at times and it took a Herculean effort from some Chargers to make that happen. I'm not saying Denver isn't capable of that. I'm just saying its not likely because the Seahawks still wreck people at home. The Seahawks were too fast for Denver in February and they will be too fast for them now.

3-Unit Play. Take #476 Miami (-4) over Kansas City (4 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21)
I think this is a great spot for Miami. If this team is good enough to dominate New England then they are good enough to dominate the Chiefs. Ryan Tannehill has been terrible so far this year and he knows he needs a breakout game. Now he is facing a rebuilt Chiefs secondary that could be without stud safety Eric Berry. The Dolphins did not play as poorly as their nearly three-touchdown loss last week would indicate. They just ran into a Bills team that is playing above itself right now and was riding a wave of emotion. But Kansas City is in the opposite posture. They just took a big swing and miss at Denver on the road and now they have to head to into the humid South Florida air. Remember: this is the same Chiefs roster that won all of two games two seasons ago. I was riding their bandwagon last year, but that's because the schedule set up perfectly for them. But its not as kind this time around and it is working against them in a big way here. Miami should extend its lead in the second half of this one.

Today's Totals
4-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 41.5 Baltimore at Cleveland (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21)

3-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 43.0 Tennessee at Cincinnati (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21)

2-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 41.5 Kansas City at Miami (4 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21)

2-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 41.5 Pittsburgh at Carolina (8:30 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21)

1-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 50.0 Washington at Philadelphia (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21)

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
2-Unit Play. Take #480 N.Y. Jets (-2.5) over Chicago (8:30 p.m., Monday, Sept. 22)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-20-2014, 11:04 PM
Doc Sports
5* Bengals -7
4* Saints -10
4* 49ers -3
4* Panthers -3
4 Unit Play. #460/#808 Take New Orleans Saints -10 over Minnesota Vikings (Sunday 1 pm FOX) New Orleans will be a strong public play this week, but that will not deter us from using them as they are desperate for a win. The Saints are 0-2, but they have yet to play in the Superdome this season, and we all know they are a completely different at home. New Orleans is 17-0 straight up and 16-1 ATS in their last 17 games that Sean Payton has coached. Minnesota showed their true colors last week against New England, and playing on the road will be too much to overcome and keep this a one-possession game.

5 Unit Play. #462/#798 Take Cincinnati Bengals -7 over Tennessee Titans (Sunday 1 pm CBS) Top NFL Selection of the Weekend. Tennessee got manhandled by Dallas last week and they are just not a very good team. Cincinnati continues to shine. The Bengals have won and covered the spread in 10 straight regular season home games. If Cincinnati can shut down the Titans run game I believe that they will win this game convincingly. Tennessee is 2-6 ATS (1 push) in their last 9 games against AFC teams. Cincinnati is 14-3 ATS in their last 17 games played on Fieldturf.

4 Unit Play. #471/#815 Take San Francisco 49ers -3 over Arizona Cardinals (Sunday 4:05 pm Fox) The Cardinals are living on the edge and should be 0-2 on the season. They had no business beating the Giants last week, and their luck is about to run out today against a desperate team that does not want to drop to 1-2 on the season. Arizona will likely be without Carson Palmer, and Drew Stanton will not be able to carry the load in this game. Unlike the Giants, San Francisco is solid on defense and will not beat themselves. San Francisco is 9-1 straight up in their last 10 games against Arizona (8-2 ATS).

4 Unit Play. #478/#822 Take Carolina Panthers -3 over Pittsburgh Steelers (Sunday 8:30 pm NBC) The Panthers continue to win football games despite the turmoil surrounding Greg Hardy, and we fully expect them to move to 3-0 on the season. Pittsburgh has their own issues with the quarterback - coordinator relationship, and that does not bode well for them in this game. Cam Newton is due to play a good game since he was held out of week 1, and expect him to get much better in his second game of regular season action. Pittsburgh is 5-16 ATS in their last 21 games played during the month of December. Carolina is 7-1 ATS (1 push) in their last 9 home games.

Best of Luck - Doc's Sports. Our College Football Game of the Year is slated to go next Saturday assuming the line comes in where we believe it will. Do not forget to sign-up for Doc's MLB Baseball as we are up +$14,255 on the season and expect even bigger things during the postseason.

Can'tPickAWinner
INDIAN COWBOY

3-Unit Selection. #452. Take Buffalo Bills -2over San Diego Chargers (Sunday @ 1pm est)

The Bills are not theBills of old. This team is well aware of their previous 2-0 starts before notmaking the playoffs but that is likely to change this year. The Bills couldvery well start the season 3-0 as they are in a very nice spot. The Bills notonly beat a very good Miami team at home (who had a let down post Patriotsgame) but also beat a very good Bears team on the road (which the Bearsbounced-back and beat the Niners on MNF). Now the Bills face the Chargers whocome off a big win over the defending Super Bowl Champs and find themselvesunderdogs. It's not by accident they are underdogs as this is a let down spothere for the Chargers after that big win. Let's roll with Buffalo where its avery difficult place to play, who are playing quality offense and defense rightnow and to send a bit of a shockwave around the league to start the season 3-0.At that point they will have ATS let downs but they catch San Diego off a bigwin and a let down and likely start the year 3-0 here. We have the Billswinning by 6 points here.

4-Unit Selection. #474. Take Seattle Seahawks-4.5 over Denver Broncos (Sunday @ 4:25pm est)

Everyone loves PeytonManning. But that doesn't mean we get everything we want. The Seahawks had alet down against the Chargers after the big public win over the Packers onnational television dominating them from start to finish. They roll into SanDiego, a team that can play against anyone when they are a big underdog roleand struggled against them. Don't expect that here against Seattle at home anddespite the Broncos having big revenge, it doesn't matter. Seattle and theirhome field advantage is very difficult, plus, if there is one thing the Broncoscannot do well and that is to handle physical cornerbacks. Seattle'spreparation is second to none and after a poor performance last week, this willbe a big bounce-back opportunity, fantastic public fade and though it might notbe a rout like last time, we do have Seattle in our models to win by 8 pointshere as Denver still does not get their revenge yet. They will have to waituntil this year's Super Bowl likely to get their revenge.

3-Unit Selection. #476. Take Miami Dolphins-4 over Kansas City Chiefs (Sunday @ 4:25pm est)

The Dolphins playedpoorly against the Bills and that has to sting as they return home. The Chiefsover achieved frankly on the road against Denver and that makes up for a nicepublic fade here. Keep in mind the Chiefs have not won a game this year butthis team is just not that good. They are vastly overrated and they can be goodas heavy underdogs but not as small favorites or small underdogs. Take a look athe Titans running this team over but hung in as a big dog against the Broncos.The Chiefs are small underdogs here and note that the Dolphins are one of thebest bounce-back teams in the league and after getting routed in Buffalo, lookfor them to have a big bounce-back effort here. The defensive line for theDolphins is one of the best in the league and Alex Smith struggles againststrong defensive lines (such as Tennessee) and with the Dolphins having balanceand the ability to run, don't be surprised to see the Dolphins take down thepublic here. We have the Dolphins winning by 9 per our models.

6-Unit Selection. #480. Take New York Jets-2.5 over Chicago Bears (Monday @ 8:30pm est)

What a fantasticpublic fade this is. The Jets come off a great effort against the Packers,essentially should have won that game frankly and hung in there and took careof Oakland at home. This is a game we believe they will win to get to 2-1 asthey very well could be headed to the Playoffs this year outside of thedifficulties they face in the AFC East. The Bears come off a stunning comebackon the road at San Francisco and are in a classic let down spot here as theyface the Jets on Monday Night Football. The theory is that if the Bears canbeat the Niners on the road Outright as heavy Underdogs, why can't they do itto the Jets? It's because the Jets are good. They have a quarterback whoreturned, some consistency in the passing game with some decent receivers, astrong running game and an offensive line with a defensive that can beextremely disruptive. Cutler has never done well against strong defensive lines(check the Bills game) and this should be a terrible matchup for him. Don't besurprised to see the public absolutely get buried here on Monday Night Footballas this is a difficult matchup for the Bears, classic let down spot, the Jetsoff a loss and and a good public fade to boot. We'll roll with the Jets here aswe have them winning by 7 in our models.

Can'tPickAWinner
Allen Eastman
6*-chargers+2.5.....
5*-under-42-nyg-hou.....
4*-dallas-1....
3*-saints-10.....
3*-bal-2....
3*-det-3

Can'tPickAWinner
Strike Point Sports
5* - #458 New York Giants (+2.5) over Houston
7* - #462 Cincinnati (-7) over Tennessee
3* - #476 Miami (-4) over Kansas City

Can'tPickAWinner
09-20-2014, 11:05 PM
Cappers Access

NFL

Giants pk
Seahawks -4.5
Panthers -3

Can'tPickAWinner
09-20-2014, 11:48 PM
Jeffrey James (YouWinNow)

NFL Play of the Day - Over 52.5 Lions/Packers

Who is going to stop anyone in this game? The Lions weakest position is in the secondary to begin with and now they are crushed at that position with injuries. Not a good situation going up against the Packers offense. The Detroit offense can score as well - especially at home - and especially against the weak Packers defense. Remember last Thanksgiving? The Lions hung 40 points on Green Bay in Detroit. Look for the scoreboard operator to put in for overtime pay in this one.

golden contender
09-21-2014, 12:35 AM
Sunday Huge NFL Card has the 6* going + 24-0 NFL Game of the Month, an early Triple system 5* AFC Winner, a 17-3 dog system that dates to 1977, the Sunday night Total with Perfect angles that added up are 52-0, an Early NFC Game with 8 Perfect angles and a solid 3 team undefeated teaser. NFL Cashed big on Thursday and is an amazing 59 games over .500 the last 5 years. MLB 45-3 Early system winner up too. Free NFL System Club Play below.

On Sunday the free NFL System Club Play is on the Under in the Colts at Jacksonville Jaguars game. Rotation numbers 467/468 at 1:00 eastern. This game fits a solid totals system that dates to 1980 and plays to the under for game 3 teams that are off back to back straight up and ats losses that allowed 30 or more points in the first 2 games. Both of these teams allowed 30+ and this should be much lower scoring as the last 4 in the series have played under and all with less than 40 points scored. The system above is 80% and the Colts are 9 of 11 under in division games and 8 straight under as conference favs of 5 or more. The Jags are 7 of 8 under at home vs a division opponent. The Colts have gone under the last 6 times if they did not have a 20+ yard catch last game . Look for this one to stay under today. Message to Jump on Today as we end the week big with the 6* 24-0 NFL Game of the Month, an early Triple system 5* AFC Winner, a 17-3 dog system that dates to 1977, the Sunday night Total with Perfect angles that added up are 52-0, an Early NFC Game with 8 Perfect angles and a solid 3 team undefeated teaser. Big 45-3 MLB Early system winner also up. NFL Cashed big on Thursday and is an amazing 59 games over .500 the last 5 years. For the free NFL Play take the Under in the Colts at Jaguars game. GC

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 07:41 AM
Gridiron Angles - Week 3
By Vince Akins

NFL PLAY ON ATS TREND:

-- The Giants are 13-0 ATS (15.7 ppg) since December 22, 2002 as a dog after they allowed more than 9 points fewer than their season-to-date average last week.

NFL PLAY AGAINST TREND:

-- The Titans are 0-12 ATS (-14.7 ppg) since 2004 facing a team which averages over 8 yards per passing attempt put less than 5 yards per rushing attempt.

TOP NFL PLAYER TREND:

-- Cam Newton is 16-0 ATS (11.8 ppg) in his career when not more than a 10-point favorite in games this less than 13 days rest, after a game where he threw at least 33 passes and they did not lose by 21+.

NFL BIBLE ACTIVE TREND:

-- The Eagles are 0-11 ATS as a favorite when facing a team that has forced an average of at least 5.8 punts per game season-to-date.

NFL O/U TREND:

-- The Eagles are 0-10 OU (-13.60 ppg) since January 02, 2011 as a favorite vs a divisional opponent.

NFL SUPER SYSTEM:

-- Teams that attempted at least five field goals last game are 77-117-2 OU. Active on Buffalo.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 07:42 AM
Sharp Moves - Week 3
By Mike Rose

We're getting ready to head into another weekend of NFL betting action, and as always, there are a bunch of plays that are a lot sharper than others. Last week, we pointed out three plays and they went 2-1 but I'll give myself a pass on the Minnesota play due to the Adrian Peterson issue.

Check out some of the best and brightest plays that are on the board in Week 3!

(Rotation #468) Jacksonville +7 – All over the place, this was a +7.5 game just a couple days ago, but all of a sudden, there have been some big bets coming in on the Jags to make us think that they are headed towards their first cover of the season. Remember, for as bad as Jacksonville has looked, this is its first home game of the year, and it comes against a team which has had all sorts of consistency issues and has made gobs of mental mistakes. Not only is the insinuation there that the home standing Jags are going to cover this game, but it's there that they are going to end up winning it as well. Don't be stunned if it happens, as this is the sharpest play of the year, and it might be the sharpest play of the entire season as well.

Opening Line: Jacksonville +7.5
Current Line: Jacksonville +7
Public Betting Percentage: 73% on Indianapolis

(Rotation #478) Pittsburgh +3.5 – The Steelers being sharp in a primetime game just doesn't seem to make all that much sense, and this very well could end up reverting itself by the time Sunday Night Football actually rolls around. However, with over 60 percent of the betting action on Carolina, we have to take notice considering the fact that the line is eking just a bit in the other direction. The Panthers could be really thin in the backfield once again, and if by chance they have to put the ball in the air more often, we aren't so sure that that bodes well for the hosts. If you can catch this spread beyond three, you're going to be obviously be in a lot better shape than you'd be in getting just a field goal. It's only a mildly sharp play, but on a week where there isn't a ton of sharp action obvious, Pittsburgh isn't a bad play.

Opening Line: Pittsburgh +3.5
Current Line: Pittsburgh +3
Public Betting Percentage: 62% on Carolina

(Rotation #480) New York -3 – This one makes all the sense in the world to us. The Bears just played in primetime last week, and they ended up coming back from behind to beat the 49ers at Levi's Stadium. Now, the public is all high and mighty on itself, and playing against a Jets team that just found a way to blow a game against Green Bay makes for the perfect square/sharp play. The public really thinks there's no reason for Gang Green to be laying points in this game, but we see it much differently. Remember that this was a Jets outfit that scored 21 points in their first three drives last week at Lambeau Field. It's a very winnable game for New York.

Opening Line: New York -3
Current Line: New York -3
Public Betting Percentage: 64% on Chicago

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 07:44 AM
Game of the Day: Broncos at Seahawks

Denver Broncos at Seattle Seahawks (-5, 48.5)

Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos certainly won't lack for motivation when they visit the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday with a chance to avenge a humiliating beating in last season's Super Bowl. It's only the sixth time in league history that a Super Bowl rematch will occur in the following regular season and gives Denver an opportunity ease the pain of a 43-8 thrashing at the hands of Seattle. To do so, the Broncos must upend an opponent that is 16-1 in its last 17 at home.

The Seahawks' defense was the toast of the NFL after shutting down Manning and a high-powered attack that eclipsed the league record for points scored in a season, but Seattle did not look so invincible in last week's 30-21 setback at San Diego. Manning, who shattered NFL single-season marks for touchdown passes (55) and yards (5,477) in 2013, is off to another fast start with three touchdown passes in each of Denver's first two wins. Wide receiver Wes Welker makes his season debut for the Broncos after his four-game suspension was cut in half by the league.

TV: 4:25 p.m. ET, CBS.

LINE HISTORY: Books opened with the Seahawks -4.5, but that is now -5. The total has held at 48.5.

INJURY REPORT: Broncos - WR Wes Welker (Probably, suspension), LB Lerentee McCray (Out, knee). Seahawks - TE Zach Miller (Questionable, ankle), RB Marshawn Lynch (Questionable, back), RB Christine Michael (Questionable, hamstring).

POWER RANKINGS: Broncos (-7.5) - Seahawks (-6.25) + home field (-3.0) = Seahawks (-1.75)

WEATHER: Forecasts are calling for temperatures in the low 80s with wind blowing from the west at 3 mph.

WHAT CAPPERS SAY: "The Seahawks' pass defense showed some signs of weakness last week when the lost outright 30-21 as a 5-point road favorite at San Diego. Seattle allowed 7.5 yards per pass and 76 percent completions in that game. Now Seattle returns home where they are 18-1 SU / 14-5 ATS the with QB Russell Wilson at the helm. It will be interesting to see if the crowd noise hinders Denver QB Peyton Manning and his "Omaha" audibles at the line of scrimmage." Steve Merril.

WHAT BOOKS SAY: "The Rematch. Last year's Super Bowl combatants face off against each other in in Seattle where Manning will need to deal with the 12th man at full strength this time around. We have been bouncing between Seahawks -5, -4.5 all week as the action has been fairly even with the Seahwaks getting 63% of the action up to this point." Michael Stewart.

ABOUT THE BRONCOS (2-0 SU, 0-2 ATS, 1-1 O/U): While the revenge factor - “This is what we've been waiting for,” wideout Andre Caldwell said - cannot be overstated, Denver must figure out a way to keep its collective foot on the throttle after nearly blowing big halftime leads in home wins over Indianapolis and Kansas City. "We're still figuring out what our strengths are, what things we can improve on and what things we can eliminate," Manning said after the Broncos scored a combined 10 second-half points in their first two games. Newcomer Emmanuel Sanders (team-high 14 catches) has thrived in the absence of Welker while tight end Julius Thomas already has hauled in four scoring passes, but running back Montee Ball has rushed for only 127 yards and is averaging 3.6 per carry. Denver's retooled defense, featuring DeMarcus Ware, Aqib Talib and T.J. Ward, ranks 30th in passing yards allowed (300.5).

ABOUT THE SEAHAWKS (1-1 SU, 1-1 ATS, 2-0 O/U): Although Seattle had no answer for tight end Antonio Gates in last week's loss, it is a different team playing at rowdy CenturyLink Stadium, as evidenced by a dominating 36-16 victory over Aaron Rodgers and Green Bay in the season opener. "They're really loud, they're really raucous and they always have great energy," All-Pro cornerback Richard Sherman said of the league's loudest venue. "It really gives us a chance to feed off their energy." Although quarterback Russell Wilson, who played flawlessly in the Super Bowl victory, has four TDs and is completing nearly 68 percent of his passes, the normally dominating defense gave him few chances by allowing San Diego to hold the ball for over 42 minutes. Wideout Percy Harvin has more yards rushing than receiving, but the key for Seattle is Marshawn Lynch, who rushed for only 36 yards on six carries last week.

TRENDS:

* Broncos are 0-4 ATS in their last four games on fieldturf.
* Over is 4-0 in Seahawks last four games in September.
* Over is 6-2 in the last eight meetings.
* Seahawks are 4-0 ATS in their last four games in Week 3.

CONSENSUS: 56 percent of wagers are backing the visiting Broncos.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 07:45 AM
Rain, thunder could plague Chargers-Bills showdown
Andrew Avery

The unbeaten Buffalo Bills will host the San Diego Chargers from Ralph Wilson Stadium Sunday, but rain and thunder could an appearance during the game.

According to forecasts, there is an 83 percent chance of thunderstorms leading up to and during the 1 p.m. kickoff.

Temperatures in Buffalo will be in the high-60s to low-70s and wind will blow across the field at 8 mph.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 07:46 AM
History bodes well for the Saints Sunday
Andrew Avery

According to a tweet from Football Perspective, the New Orleans Saints will be the seventh team since 1978 to begin an NFL season 0-2 straight up and be a double-digit fave in their third game of the season.

In those previous six games, the 0-2 clubs have won all six SU, but are 3-3 ATS.

Oddsmakers have tabbed the Saints as 10.5-point home favorites with the Minnesota Vikings in town.

Can'tPickAWinner
Showers in Cleveland's forecast Sunday
Andrew Avery

The Cleveland Browns host the Baltimore Ravens in an AFC North showdown, and the game get messy early on if current weather forecasts hold true.

Forecasts are calling for a 69 percent chance of thunderstorms before and during the game.

Furthermore, wind is forecast to blow toward the east endzone at roughly 15 mph.

The Browns are currently 1.5-point underdogs with a total of 41.5.

Can'tPickAWinner
StatFox Super Situations

NFL | PITTSBURGH at CAROLINA
Play Against - Home teams where the line is +3 to -3 (CAROLINA) after allowing 5.5 or less passing yards per attempt last game against opponent after gaining 5.5 or less passing yards/attempt in last game
41-15 over the last 10 seasons. ( 73.2% | 24.5 units )

NFL | INDIANAPOLIS at JACKSONVILLE
Play On - Home teams vs. the money line (JACKSONVILLE) after being beaten by the spread by more than 21 points in their previous game, in the first half of the season
42-20 over the last 10 seasons. ( 67.7% | 0.0 units )

NFL | INDIANAPOLIS at JACKSONVILLE
Play On - Underdogs of 2 to 6 points vs. the first half line (JACKSONVILLE) in the first month of the season, after closing out last season with 2 or more straight losses, bad team from last season (25% to 40%) playing a team that had a winning record last year
49-20 since 1997. ( 71.0% | 27.0 units )
2-1 this year. ( 66.7% | 0.9 units )

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 07:47 AM
Sylvania 300 Preview
By Micah Roberts

Brad Keselowski is an amazing driver with some amazing equipment. How can anyone stop him?

His win Sunday at Chicago was his second straight on the season and gave him a series leading five overall. This is how he's going to start the 2014 Chase? It's like he's riding a tidal wave above everyone into the Chase. It's a much better entrance to the Chase than in 2012 when he won at Chicago and went on to win his first Cup title.

The win Sunday enhances his win at Richmond two weeks ago even more. Remember when he led 383 of the 400 laps at Richmond? It was one of the more dominant ass-kickings on a race track I've ever seen -- at least a top-10 contender. Now he heads to New Hampshire Motor Speedway, where one of his five wins on the season came in July.

If you've been reading this column through the years, then you've probably heard over and over again about how I like to group New Hampshire, Richmond and Phoenix into one group because they're all flat and nearly the same distance. Sure, it's repetitive, but it's the most important part of handicapping the race, especially this late in the season when we have four races of data to go off of.

Here's the drill you want to go through this week. Print the results from Phoenix, New Hampshire and both Richmond races and put them side to side in order of date they ran. Look at who has gotten better on each run and look who has been the most consistent. The driver that has gotten progressively better is Keselowski, which is hard to do when no finish is worse than fourth. But wins in the last two on them, and pasting the field at Richmond, puts him at a distinct advanatge Sunday.

The Pesnke Racing team has won the past three on these types with teammate Joey Logano winning at Richmond Apr. 26. They didn't win at Phoenix -- Kevin Harvick did, but Keselowski was third and Logano was fourth. And of the four races we're comparing, least important in the equation is Phoenix because it was so long ago.

Now that we have figured out that Keselowski is easily the driver to beat, the problem is getting good value and we're not going to get it. The sports books have their results sheets laid out too and they know Penske and Keselowski are the team to beat by a wide margin. Because he's so good, it's going to take some enticing odds on the other contenders to stray away from just going all in with Keselowski.

The best candidate to beat Keselowski would be Jeff Gordon who has twice finished second to a Penske car this season at Richmond. He's a three-time winner at New Hampshire and has led the most laps there all-time.

If looking for drivers with a little more punch in the odds department, you might take a chance with Clint Bowyer who raced his tail off at Richmond to a third-place finish while trying to make the Chase. He's a two-time winner at New Hampshire, including his first career victory. He finished sixth in the first New Hampshire in July.

The best car doesn't always win, so I'll ride with the second best car with Gordon. As always check out the final practices on Saturday to finalize your wagers.

Top-5 Finish Prediction:

1) #24 Jeff Gordon (6/1)
2) #2 Brad Keselowski (4/1)
3) #4 Kevin Harvick (6/1)
4) #18 Kyle Busch (10/1)
5) #15 Clint Bowyer (30/1)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 07:47 AM
Keselowski taken to new Vegas heights
By: Micah Roberts

The beginning of NASCAR's 10-race Chase for the Sprint Cup couldn't have kicked off any better. Brad Keselowski is now riding a tidal wave of victories, from dominating at Richmond two weeks ago to winning last week at Chicago.

What do you make of him? Is he a villain? Or is he the breath of fresh air some have waited for in this era of Jimmie Johnson dominance?

It wasn't too long ago he was wetting his beak in the top series and earning the nickname 'Brad Crash-a-lot-ski' from a few prominent Cup drivers thanks to his ultra-aggressive driving and some early mistakes. But now he's starting to repeat 2012, a year he won Chicago to kick off the Chase en route to winning the title.

The Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook has made a major adjustment on the odds to win Sunday's Sylvania 300 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway just because of what we have seen recently with Keselowski. And it's not about winning two consecutive races coming in, but rather winning two consecutive races on a specific type of track.

He's been posted at 7-to-2 odds, which is a major price reduction from what we've seen all season, where three to four drivers have been favorites in the 5-to-1 range. At one time, four drivers were considered equal almost everywhere. By posting Keselowski so low, it's saying that Jeff Gordon, Kevin Harvick, Jimmie Johnson and Joey Logano are only secondary figures and the No. 2 Miller Lite Ford should be in victory lane for a series-leading sixth time this season.

Because New Hampshire's flat 1-mile layout requires almost the same set-up as Richmond or Phoenix, we can group them all together, and the cool thing about it being this late in the season is that there are four races of data to scroll through.

The best handicapping practice for this race is to look at what's happened in the last two events on the similar tracks. So let's see: Keselowski led 383 of the 400 laps at Richmond on Sept. 6 and then on July 13 he led 138 laps en route to a win at New Hampshire. That's 2-for-2 on recent tracks that are most critical to the number.

If we go back further to include the other two like-track races, Keselowski finished fourth at Richmond in April and third at Phoenix in March. No one in the series has a resume even close to being as good. Logano won at the first Richmond race and Harvick won at Phoenix. Gordon finished second twice at Richmond this season, but Keselowski is a notch above all which is why he owns such low odds this week.

So who has the best shot at upsetting Keselowski?

Jeff Gordon (6-1): So what if he hasn't won at New Hampshire since his magical season of 1998? He's still the top contender to beat Keselowski. This guy is on a major rekindle tour and is savoring all the moments fans are giving him because of being the villain of sorts (an entirely different story) for the duration of his career. He's led a track-high 1,271 laps over his career and has a 9.8 average finish over his last 20 winless starts. Thanks to runner-up finishes at both Richmond races, Gordon is the non-Penske driver to key on.

Clint Bowyer (25-1): He could have never imagined his Michael Waltrip Racing Toyota would fail to win a race after their theatrics last season at Richmond. His engine has been tired and way behind all the top teams for most of the 2014 season, but we have seen some power from Toyota in the Joe Gibbs garages as well as MWR teammate Brian Vickers.

Two weeks ago at Richmond, Bowyer was trying to race himself into the Chase and failed, but he did finish third. In the first New Hampshire race, he finished sixth. This is his type of track.

He won his first career Cup race here and he's won two times overall. Richmond is his other signature track. So with a Toyota upgrade, Bowyer's natural skills on these tracks, he might be the best candidate at double-digit odds to win.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 07:56 AM
Mighty Quinn

Mighty hit with on Iowa (+7) on Saturday and likes the Packers on Sunday.

The deficit is 268 sirignanos.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 07:57 AM
Hondo

Hot Hondo bags another ‘W’

Hondo stayed red-hot Saturday in Kansas City, cashing with the Tigers for a fourth straight triumph that reduced his accounts payable to 1,745 munozes.

Sunday: Mr. Aitch will put down the horsehide in favor of the pigskin and throw what he hopes is a perfect 10-unit spiral at the Bengwads to bury the Titans.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 07:58 AM
The Gold Sheet

ST. LOUIS by 10 over Dallas

HOUSTON by 14 over N.Y. Giants

NEW ORLEANS by 26 over Minnesota

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 07:58 AM
CKO

11 *SEATTLE over Denver
Late Score Forecast:
*SEATTLE 31 - Denver 13

Seattle “bit” us on these pages last week, as San Diego was clearly more intense after the Chargers fumbled away
a golden opportunity in the closing minutes to pull an opening-game upset at Arizona. San Diego, intent on avoiding another of its chronic slow starts, owned the ball for 42 minutes and 15 seconds of the game, seriously restricting the Seattle offense, as Marshawn Lynch was limited to just six carries! Big-play WR/KR Percy Harvin made a big one for S.D., fumbling away a kickoff in the 30-21 loss. But if the recent past means anything, that poor performance by the reigning champs means mostly that they will be doubly-focused come Sunday, when the revenge-minded Broncos arrive in town. It will be the first game for Denver at CenturyLink Field since 2002. So Manning & Co. better get ready to “feel the noise,” as Russell Wilson has lost only one home game in his 2+Ys in the NFL, with a spread mark of 14-4-1.

NINE-RATED GAMES:
PITTSBURGH (+3½) at Carolina [NFL, Sun. Night Football]—Rested Steelers have the muscle,
QBing, and coaching to edge Cam (5 sacks last week) in Carolina

TOTALS:
OVER (41½) in the Baltimore-Cleveland Game—What’s this? The Browns suddenly have an offense?
OVER (51) in the Green Bay-Detroit Game—Packers’ offense came alive last week; Lions “over” 7 of last 10 at home

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 08:00 AM
Today's NFL Picks

Pittsburgh at Carolina

The Steelers head to Carolina tonight and come into the contest with a 5-0 ATS record in their last 5 games versus the Panthers. Pittsburgh is the pick (+3 1/2) according to Dunkel, which has the Steelers favored by 1. Dunkel Pick: Pittsburgh (+3 1/2). Here are all of this week's picks.

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 21
Time Posted: 10:00 a.m. EST (9/17)

Game 451-452: San Diego at Buffalo (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: San Diego 137.307; Buffalo 136.513
Dunkel Line: San Diego by 1; 49
Vegas Line: Buffalo by 2 1/2; 44
Dunkel Pick: San Diego (+2 1/2); Over

Game 453-454: Dallas at St. Louis (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Dallas 136.626; St. Louis 129.051
Dunkel Line: Dallas by 7 1/2; 41
Vegas Line: Dallas by 1 1/2; 44 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Dallas (-1 1/2); Under

Game 455-456: Washington at Philadelphia (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Washington 129.664; Philadelphia 133.025
Dunkel Line: Philadelphia by 3 1/2; 56
Vegas Line: Philadelphia by 6 1/2; 50
Dunkel Pick: Washington (+6 1/2); Over

Game 457-458: Houston at NY Giants (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Houston 127.949; NY Giants 134.441
Dunkel Line: NY Giants by 6 1/2; 45
Vegas Line: Houston by 2 1/2; 42
Dunkel Pick: NY Giants (+2 1/2); Over

Game 459-460: Minnesota at New Orleans (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Minnesota 125.850; New Orleans 139.351
Dunkel Line: New Orleans by 13 1/2; 54
Vegas Line: New Orleans by 9 1/2; 51
Dunkel Pick: New Orleans (-9 1/2); Over

Game 461-462: Tennessee at Cincinnati (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Tennessee 133.195; Cincinnati 134.636
Dunkel Line: Cincinnati by 1 1/2; 46
Vegas Line: Cincinnati by 7; 43 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Tennessee (+7); Over

Game 463-464: Baltimore at Cleveland (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Baltimore 135.833; Cleveland 131.210
Dunkel Line: Baltimore by 4 1/2; 45
Vegas Line: Baltimore by 1 1/2; 41 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Baltimore (-1 1/2); Over

Game 465-466: Green Bay at Detroit (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Green Bay 134.296; Detroit 131.573
Dunkel Line: Green Bay by 2 1/2; 47
Vegas Line: Detroit by 2 1/2; 52
Dunkel Pick: Green Bay (+2 1/2); Under

Game 467-468: Indianapolis at Jacksonville (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Indianapolis 132.315; Jacksonville 120.903
Dunkel Line: Indianapolis by 11 1/2; 49
Vegas Line: Indianapolis by 6 1/2; 45 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Indianapolis (-6 1/2); Over

Game 469-470: Oakland at New England (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Oakland 125.591; New England 136.268
Dunkel Line: New England by 10 1/2; 43
Vegas Line: New England by 14 1/2; 47
Dunkel Pick: Oakland (+14 1/2); Under

Game 471-472: San Francisco at Arizona (4:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: San Francisco 135.650; Arizona 130.782
Dunkel Line: San Francisco by 5; 47
Vegas Line: San Francisco by 2 1/2; 42 1/2
Dunkel Pick: San Francisco (-2 1/2); Over

Game 473-474: Denver at Seattle (4:25 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Denver 135.616; Seattle 143.283
Dunkel Line: Seattle by 7 1/2; 44
Vegas Line: Seattle by 4 1/2; 48 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Seattle (-4 1/2); Under

Game 475-476: Kansas City at Miami (4:25 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Kansas City 130.641; Miami 131.426
Dunkel Line: Miami by 1; 38
Vegas Line: Miami by 4 1/2; 42 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Kansas City (+4 1/2); Under

Game 477-478: Pittsburgh at Carolina (8:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Pittsburgh 133.371; Carolina 132.532
Dunkel Line: Pittsburgh by 1; 37
Vegas Line: Carolina by 3 1/2; 42
Dunkel Pick: Pittsburgh (+3 1/2); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 08:01 AM
Today's CFL Picks

Ottawa at Saskatchewan

The REDBLACKS head to Saskatchewan today to face a Roughriders team that is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games in September. Ottawa is the pick (+12) according to Dunkel, which has the Roughriders favored by only 9 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Ottawa (+12). Here are all of this week's CFL picks.

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 21
Time Posted: 11:00 a.m. EST (9/17)

Game 495-496: Calgary at Montreal (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Calgary 121.944; Montreal 109.819
Dunkel Line: Calgary by 12; 45
Vegas Line: Calgary by 7; 48
Dunkel Pick: Calgary (-7); Under

Game 497-498: Ottawa at Saskatchewan (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Ottawa 104.860; Saskatchewan 114.205
Dunkel Line: Saskatchewan by 9 1/2; 49
Vegas Line: Saskatchewan by 12; 44 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Ottawa (+12); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 08:03 AM
NFLBetting Tips / Kevin

2 UNIT = Washington Redskins @ Philadelphia Eagles – OVER 50 POINTS (-105)
(Note: I’m risking 2.00 units to win 1.90 units)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 08:03 AM
Kyle’s Pick(s)

2 UNIT = San Francisco 49ers @ Arizona Cardinals – UNDER 42 (-105)
(Note: I’m risking 2.00 units to win 1.90 units)
Colin Kaepernick and the 49ers have to be reeling after blowing a big lead against the Chicago Bears last week in primetime. Kaepernick did not look good at all, allowing the Bears to come back in the game late by throwing two interceptions at a critical point in the game. He simply isn’t going through his reads and seeing the field effectively. Kaepernick is zeroing in on his go-to option without reading the field much. The Bears aren’t a great defense, not even good in my view, but he will face a great defense against the Cardinals this week. The 49ers’ defense allowed 28 points, but that was due to the offenses careless mistakes setting the Bears up with glorious field positions. Drew Stanton has been confirmed as the starter for the Cardinals this week. It is nearly impossible to run the ball on the ‘Niners, as the Cowboys and Bears found out the last two weeks. They’re giving up only 86.5 yards per game on the ground. In 2013 they were 4th against the rush. Who was 1st? Look on the other side of the ball, the Arizona Cardinals. Kaepernick and Stanton are going to be in uncomfortable positions, where they’ll need to win the game with their arms. Neither quarterback are built for that. I don’t see many opportunities to gain yardage on the ground, though, so they may have to. This has the makings of a low-scoring, defensive battle in Arizona. Take a look at the UNDER 42 between the 49ers and Cardinals.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 08:04 AM
CULP SPORTS

Week 3 NFL 5 spot

Falcons -6 (W)

Colts -6

Saints -10

SF game UNDER 42.5

KC +4

Can'tPickAWinner
The Wager Wire / Smartbets

456 Eagles – Under 51 1u

461 Titans +7 1u

468 Jax +7.5 1u

473 Seattle – Under 49 1u

455 Redskins +7 1u

458 Giants +2 1u

471 49ers -3 1u

7pt Teaser 1u – 460 Saints -3 477 Steelers +10.5

Can'tPickAWinner
The Wager Wire / Joey Buckets

NFL Teaser – WASH +14 / AZ +10 (-128) 1u

Bills ML (-138) 1u

Redskins +7 (-110) 1u

Steelers +3.5 (-110) 1u

Jets -2.5 (-110) 1u

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 08:05 AM
SPORTS INSIGHT

Game Time (ET) Play Best Line

1:00 PM 451 Play Over 44.5-110 – San Diego Chargers/Buffalo Bills

1:00 PM 452 Play Buffalo Bills -2.5-110

1:00 PM 468 Play Under 45.5-110 – Indianapolis Colts/Jacksonville Jaguars

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 08:05 AM
VINCENT RIZZO SPORTS

NFL Sunday’s Top plays

Dallas Cowboys -1

San Francisco 49ers -2.5

Seattle Seahawks -4.5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 08:56 AM
Dave Cokin

Rams +1.5
Jaguars +7
Steelers +3 +105

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 08:57 AM
Baseball Crusher
Baltimore Orioles -157 over Boston Red Sox
(System Record: 100-2, won last game)
Overall Record: 100-70

Rest of the Plays
Houston Astros +126 over Seattle Mariners
San Diego Padres -105 over SF Giants
Cleveland Indians -159 over Minnesota Twins

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 09:00 AM
Football Crusher
Cleveland Browns +2 over Baltimore Ravens
(System Record: 8-1, won last 2 games)
Overall Record: 8-8

Rest of the Plays
Washington Redskins +6 over Philadelphia Eagles
St. Louis Rams +1.5 over Dallas Cowboys
Jacksonville Jaguars +7 over Indy Colts

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 09:00 AM
Soccer Crusher
Banfield + Boca Juniors OVER 2
This match is happening in Argentina
(System Record: 635-22, won last game)
Overall Record: 635-530-94

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 09:23 AM
EZWINNERS

3* Chargers +2.5
3* Redskins +6
3* Giants Pk

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 09:24 AM
MATT RIVERS
First Ever
Blank Check
Waive The Rating
Game of my Career
SEAHAWKS

Can'tPickAWinner
ALL SPORTS INSIDER

Dallas +3
Panthers -3
49ers -3
Indy -7
Bengals -7
Saints -10

Teasing them all +7

Teasing (+13.5)
Indy
Bengals
Saints
Dallas

Can'tPickAWinner
SOCCER BETTING MASTERS

England » Premier League » Everton - Crystal Palace
Opinion; Everton -1(Asian Handicap)

Finland » Veikkausliiga » SJK - TPS
Opinion: SJK -1(Asian Handicap)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 09:25 AM
ADVANCED SPORTS INVESTMENTS

PERRY'S SOCCER CLUB season record (-6.69)

(SPAIN - LA LIGA) - RAYO VALLECANO @ CF VILLARREAL - OVER 2.5 -120 (11AM)

(ENGLAND - PREMIER LEAGUE) - CRYSTAL PALACE @ EVERTON FC - OVER 2.5 -140 (11AM)

(GERMANY - BUNDESLIGA) - BAYER 04 LEVERKUSEN @ VFL WOLFSBURG - OVER 3 -117 (930AM)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 09:25 AM
SMART SPORTS INVESTMENTS / Geoff Weigel

NFL 1:00 pm – Dallas Cowboys -1 for 4 units
The Cowboys have too much talent to not take them in what amounts to a pickem game. The Dallas Cowboys are 10-0 SU and 7-3 ATS in Game 3 over the last 10 years. are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games in Week 1. The St. Louis Rams are 8-18-1 ATS vs. the NFC East.

NFL 4:25 pm - Seattle Seahawks -5 for 5 units
Betting against “The Legion of Boom” at home, is not a good investment, especially when coming off of a loss. The Broncos have looked vulnerable, almost losing twice to Indianapolis and Kansas City (both 0-2) and Peyton and company put up THREE points against Kansas City in the 2nd half. Seattle is a much better defense than Kansas City, and they will be playing mad. Seahawks by double digits.

NFL 4:25 pm - Kansas City Chiefs 4.5 for 5 units
FADE Ryan Tannehill.

NFL 8:30 pm - Carolina Panthers -3 for 5 units
The Panthers defense is one of the best units in the NFL, and the return of a healthy Cam makes Carolina a very dangerous team. Carolina easily dispatched of a very talented Lions team, holding them to just 7 point s. The Steelers defense is a shadow of themselves, and Carolina will find points easy to come by. Panthers win big.

NFL 1:00 pm - Buffalo Bills -135 for 3 units
Buffalo is my pick to surprise the NFL World this season, and sneak into the playoffs. Philip Rivers and company struggle away from home,and the Bills have impressed me with their overall play this season. Bills win again and move to 3-0.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 09:31 AM
MIKE DAVIS (NFL)
8-Unit Play. Take #453 Dallas (pk) over St. Louis (1:00 p.m., Sunday, September 21)
After a win at Tampa Bay, St. Louis hosts the Dallas Cowboys this Sunday. This is NOT a good matchup for the Rams. The strength of this Rams team is the pressure their defense can apply to opposing quarterbacks. The strength of this Cowboys team is their offensive line and running game. The Cowboys are going to make the Rams’ defense stop the run. In the first game of the year, the Rams were embarrassed at home as Minnesota rushed for 185 yards and defeated the Rams 34-6. Tampa Bay is horrible along the offensive line and they still managed 157 rushing yards vs the Rams. These two teams played last year in Dallas and the Cowboys amassed 193 rushing yards in a blowout victory, 31-7. This year, the ‘Boys are focussing much more on the run game. Demarco Murray is off to a fast start as he leads the NFL in rushing with 285 yards in his first two games. Dallas is supposed to be extremely weak on defense but they showed up in a big way on the road last week at Tennessee. The Rams’ offense doesn’t scare anyone and their biggest playmaking threat, Tavon Austin, is out this week with a sprained MCL. Also, the Rams will once again be without DL Chris Long and of course Sam Bradford is out for the year. Football is a game of match-ups and this is a bad matchup for the Rams. Take Dallas
4* San Diego Chargers+2

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 09:34 AM
ANDRE GOMES (Soccer EPL)

Soccer Pick #1: Leicester City vs. Manchester United
Rating: 3 units – Single Dime Play
Pick: Over 2.75 Goals @ -102

Detailed Write Up:
Ihad a small lean w/ Man Utd today but this -1 AH line seems just right and I’ve decided to make a play w/ OVER.
Man Utd is coming from their first win of the season against QPR in a game where they changed their formation for a more traditional 4-3-1-2 diamond formation and more importantly, they have added some new players: Rojo, Blind, Herrera returned after an injury and obviously Di Maria.
Their offensive flow was great and all players looked more comfortably on the field. It also helped the fact that Young, Fletcher and Valencia were all dropped off the team as I’m not a fan of those 3 players. Herrera is a key player for them because his build up action through the middle is unique for the team (Cleverly and Fletcher aren’t capable of doing that build up stuff).
However, it helped the fact that they were playing against QPR who looked terrible (once again)! Leicester City is way a better team right now than QPR! They are well organized, they attack from the wings and they have a serviceable striker who is really making some damage in the Premier League. They already have faced 3 top teams this season (Everton, Arsenal & Chelsea) and in all those 3 games, they had a positive mindset trying to score goals. They managed to score vs. Everton & Chelsea at home and they had a HUGE chance to score vs. Chelsea in the first half. I expect them to keep having this mindset today vs. Man Utd, so this contest will be fun to watch.
I’m not sold in Man Utd’s defensive consistency… QPR had some good chances last week against them but missed it all. Man Utd could win today, but I think that Leicester City will give a great fight w/ both teams scoring goals. Therefore, I’m taking the OVER in here.

Soccer Pick #2: Tottenham vs. W.B.A
Pick: Tottenham (-1) @ -113

Detailed Write Up:
I expect Tottenham to easily dismantle WBA today…
After being humiliated by Liverpool at home, the Spurs went to Sunderland and got one point after drawing 2-2. They deserved to win that game as they created several chances to score and outplayed Sunderland for the majority of the time. They played midweek one Europa League game but Mauricio Pochettino rested some key players in that game, so the Spurs will be “fresh” for today’s game.
I’ve faded WBA in the last 2 rounds against Everton and Swansea City with nice success and I see no reason to stop fading them against teams w/ good firepower on the front.

Soccer Pick #3: Everton vs. Crystal Palace
Pick: Crystal Palace (+1.25) @ -121

Detailed Write Up:
Unlike Totenham for example, Everton’s boss Roberto Martinez decided to field their best possible lineup in Europa’s League match against Wolfsburg this past Thursday, and I think that this might turn against him today vs. Crystal Palace. Everton has several players injured and therefore, it’s hard for him to rotate his players but I suspect of Everton’s energy level for today (Seamus Coleman and Leighton Baines picked up some minor injuries vs. Wolfsburg).
Everton’s defensive problems have been well noticed early on the season: teams are averaging 12.3 total shots per game & 4.3 shots on target/game against them!
After losing the first 2 games of the season, Palace got 2 draws in L2 rounds vs. Newcastle & Burnley while Head Coach Neil Warnock is developing his team. They have some great pace on the front w/ Campbell, Gayle and/or Zaha and I think that they take advantage of the Everton’s poor defensive display so far in the season.
I think that we should be dealing w/ a pure -1 goals line, so I’m taking this +1.25 goals line for Crystal Palace.

Soccer Pick #3: Manchester City vs. Chelsea
Pick: Under 2.75 Goals @ -116

Detailed Write Up:
Tactical battle in here! Both teams played midweek in the Champions League – few time to recover fitness levels @100%! With Chelsea having a nice 5-pts advantage in the standings over Man City, I expect them to be patient in this contest like they had last season – that’s why they were the only team to win @Man City ground in the last season! We should be dealing w/ a classic 2.5 goals line!

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 09:38 AM
ROSS BENJAMIN

10* Arizona Cardinals +3

biggmac419
09-21-2014, 09:41 AM
Football Crusher
Cleveland Browns +2 over Baltimore Ravens
(System Record: 8-1, won last 2 games)
Overall Record: 8-8

Rest of the Plays
Washington Redskins +6 over Philadelphia Eagles
St. Louis Rams +1.5 over Dallas Cowboys
Jacksonville Jaguars +7 over Indy Colts

They are 8-2 they lost the falcons game on thursday.

Football Crusher
Tampa Bay Buccaneers +6.5 over Atlanta Falcons
(System Record: 6-1, lost last game)
Overall Record: 6-7

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 09:44 AM
Brandon Lang

100 DIME
DOUBLE YOUR WAGER
MONEY MOVE

Seahawks

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 10:20 AM
bookiemonsters

POD
SDG -115

MGs
ARZ -105

BILLS -1.5
REDSKINS +6

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 10:20 AM
Just Cover Baby

5 471 San Francisco -3
4 452 Buffalo -2.5
4 464 Cleveland +3 ( if +2.5 buy hook to +3 )
3 462 Cincinnati -6.5
3 477 Pittsburgh +3

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 10:21 AM
Pointwise Phones

4* Seattle
3* San Francisco
3* New Orleans
3* Green Bay
3* Indianapolis
2* Cincy

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 10:22 AM
JOSH DANIELS

1* Bills -1

1* Rams +3

1* Giants +2

1* Lions -1

1* Dolphins +4

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 10:22 AM
LCM Sports

6pt. Teaser: Saints,Colts,and over Packers

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 10:23 AM
R.A.W. FOOTBALL - Sunday NFL

4* Best Bet - INDIANAPOLIS
3* = SEATTLE
3* = SAN FRANCISCO
2* = New Orleans
2* = N.Y. Jets(Monday night)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 10:23 AM
Paul Leiner

100* Mariners -135
100* Texans +1
50* Cowboys -1.5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 10:24 AM
VIP-PICKS

Exclusive VIP Tips
Manchester City - Chelsea
Tip: Chelsea +0, 0.5

Super VIP Tips
Valladolid - Tenerife
Tip: Valladolid -0.5, 1

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 10:25 AM
FantasySportsGametime
SUNDAY FOOTBALL

5000* Play Denver +5 over Seattle (TOP NFL PLAY)

Denver has won 8 of the last 10 games when playing in the month of September and they have won 22 of the last 29 games coming off a win against the spread. Denver has won 12 of the last 16 road games and they are averaging 27 points a game on offense this season.

5000* Play Pittsburgh +3 over Carolina (TOP NFL PLAY)

Pittsburgh has won 97 of the last 157 games when playing in the 1st half of the season and they have won 78 of the last 127 games coming off a loss in their last game.Pittsburgh has won 97 of the last 152 games coming off a division game and they have won 23 of the last 36 games coming off a game with a turnover margin of -3 or worse.

================================================

50* Play Miami -3.5 over Kansas City (TOP NFL PLAY)
50* Play Houston +1 over New York Giants (TOP NFL PLAY)
50* Play Philadelphia -6 over Washington (TOP NFL PLAY)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 10:25 AM
FantasySportsGametime

MLB Baseball

1000* Play Oakland -200 over Philadelphia (TOP MLB PLAY)

AJ Burnett has lost 6 of the last 7 games vs. AL West Division Opponents and he has lost 42 of the last 54 road games when the total posted is 7 runs or less. AJ Burnett has lost 82 of the last 141 games when pitching as an underdog of +100 or higher and he has lost 9 of the last 14 games when pitching in the month of September.

================================================== ===

50* Play Los Angeles Angels -180 over Texas (MLB BONUS PLAY)
50* Play St. Louis -180 over Cincinnati (MLB BONUS PLAY)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 10:26 AM
BeatYourBookie

SUNDAY

10* Play San Diego +1.5 over Buffalo (Top NFL Play)

San Diego is 8-1 ATS when playing in the month of September
San Diego is 9-3 ATS when playing as a road underdog

10* Play Green Bay +2 over Detroit (Top NFL Play)

Detroit is 4-17 ATS when the total posted is greater than 49.5 points
Detroit is 6-12 ATS coming off a loss in their last game

10* Play Denver +5 over Seattle (Top NFL Play)

Denver is 8-2 SU when playing in the month of September
Denver is 22-7 SU coming off a win in their last game

10* Play Pittsburgh +3 over Carolina (Top NFL Play)

Pittsburgh is 97-60 SU when playing in the 1st half of the season
Pittsburgh is 78-49 SU coming off a loss in their last game

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 10:30 AM
BeatYourBookie

SUNDAY

MLB BASEBALL

10* Play Tampa Bay -150 over Chicago White Sox (MLB TOP PLAY)

John Danks is 0-6 when pitching in the month of September
John Danks is 8-22 when pitching with five or six days of rest
John Danks is 3-10 vs. AL East Division Opponents

10* Play Seattle -120 over Houston (MLB TOP PLAY)

Hisashi Iwakuma is 21-13 vs. division opponents
Hisashi Iwakuma is 23-13 when pitching as a favorite of -110 or higher
Hisashi iwakuma is 28-19 when pitching in the 2nd half of the season

=============================================

5* Play Washington -155 over Miami (MLB BONUS PLAY)
5* Play St. Louis -180 over Cincinnati (MLB BONUS PLAY)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 10:30 AM
XpertPicks

SUNDAY BASEBALL

Play Tampa Bay -150 over Chicago White Sox---Top Play (Risk 5% of your Bankroll)

1:40 PM EST

John Danks has lost 6 consecutive games when playing in the month of September and he has lost 22 of the last 30 games when pitching with five or six days of rest. John Danks has lost 10 of the last 13 games vs. AL East Division Opponents and he has lost 23 of the last 34 games when the total posted is between 8 and 8.5 runs.

Play Seattle -120 over Houston---Top Play (Risk 5% of your Bankroll)
2:10 PM EST

Hisashi Iwakuma has won 21 of the last 34 games vs. division opponents and he has won 23 of the last 36 games when pitching as a favorite of -110 or higher. Hisashi Iwakuma has won 28 of the last 47 games when pitching in the 2nd half of the season and he has won 18 of the last 29 games when pitching with five or six days of rest.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 10:31 AM
XpertPicks

SUNDAY

TOP NFL FOOTBALL PLAYS

Play San Diego +1.5 over Buffalo----RISK 15% OF YOUR BANKROLL

1:00 PM EST

Buffalo has lost 10 of the last 13 games against the spread coming off a home game and they have lost 9 of the last 12 games against the spread coming off a win in their last game. Buffalo has lost 60 of the last 99 games when the total posted is between 42.5 and 49 points and they have lost 44 of the last 77 games coming off two UNDER the totals.

Play Houston +1 over New York Giants----RISK 15% OF YOUR BANKROLL

1:00 PM EST

New York has lost 8 of the last 9 games against the spread when playing in the month of September and they have lost 7 of the last 8 games against the spread vs. AFC Conference Opponents. New York has lost 9 of the last 14 games against the spread when the line posted is between +3 to -3 and they are allowing an average of 30 points a game on defense this season.

Play Miami -3.5 over Kansas City----RISK 15% OF YOUR BANKROLL

4:30 PM EST

Kansas City has lost 5 of the last 6 games against the spread when playing as a road underdog of 7 points or less and they have lost 33 of the last 47 games against the spread vs. AFC East Division Opponents. Kansas City has lost 10 of the last 15 games against the spread coming off a road game and they are only averaging 13 points a game on offense this season.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 10:34 AM
Wolkosky Milan

20* Texans / Giants Under 41
20* Vikings / Saints Over 49½
20* Ravens / Browns Under 42
20* Colts / Jaguars Under 45
20* 49ers / Cardinals Under 42
20* Detroit Lions -2
20* Oakland Raiders +14
20* Seattle Seahawks -4½

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 10:36 AM
Sports pick plays

Washington Redskins +6, -115 (4*)
New York Giants -1, -110 (2*)
Green Bay/Detroit UNDER 53, -110(2*)
Kansas City Chiefs +3.5, -110 (2*)
Pittsburgh Steelers +3.5, -115 (4*)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 10:37 AM
NORTHCOAST SPORTS
NFL Totals POW – Baltimore vs Cleveland – Under 41.5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 10:38 AM
HARRY BONDI

NFL Free Play

UNDER 45 POINTS
Indianapolis at Jacksonville
1 p.m. ET

We’ll gladly go under on this inflated total as both teams are in low-scoring situations. Not only have the Jags averaged less than 14 points per game so far this season, but they are 5-10 to the under in their last 15 home games and have also gone under in eight of their last 14 divisional games. What’s more, the last six meetings in this series have all gone under the total, averaging just 34.5 points per game, which is more than 10 points less than today’s total. Go under!

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 10:42 AM
Sports Cash System

extra bonus system for today:

#460 New Orleans Saints -10 over the Minnesota Vikings (Bet Level 4) (Spread Bet) (NFL Football) - Game Starts at 1:00 PM EST- EARLY PLAY ALERT

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 10:44 AM
BigBaseballBets

Brewers over 7.5 5*
Braves under 6.5 5*

BigFootballbet

Bills -1.5 (3 units)
Titans over 42.5 (2 units)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 10:54 AM
James Jones

Skins +6 (4*)
Steelers +3 (2*)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 10:58 AM
BOB BALFE

Colts -7 over Jags
Colts/Jags - Over 45

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 11:15 AM
King Creole

Buffalo Over 54

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 11:16 AM
BigBetTiger

NY Giants PK -105

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 11:16 AM
NorthCoast SPORTS

2* SNF MARQUISE Under 42 PIT/CAR

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 11:19 AM
Real Swoop

Cowboys -2.5 (2*)
Redskins/Eagles Over 51 (2*)
Titans +7 (1*)
Colts -7 (2*)
Raiders/Patriots Under 47 (2*)
49ers -3 (2*)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 11:20 AM
Jimmy Boyd

3* Panthers -3

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 11:21 AM
SportsInsight

NFL Contrarian

9/21 10:48 A ET
Game Time (ET) Play Best Line
1:00 PM 459 Play on MIN +11
1:00 PM 468 Play on JAX +7.5
1:00 PM 454 Play on STL +3

DaKid
09-21-2014, 11:24 AM
Big Al?

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 11:31 AM
NorthCoast SPORTS

3 1/2 * Green Bay
3 * Indy
3 * SF/Arizona under

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 11:44 AM
Worlds Worst Picker
saints -10.5
Packers +2

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 11:46 AM
Marc lawrence

4 Pitt

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 11:46 AM
Scott Pritchard's Pick Pack

NFL Sunday Picks

Premium Plays

Matchup: Pittsburgh at Carolina
Time: 8:30 PM EDT (Sun)
Play: Pittsburgh (+3.5 -115)
Line Source: Sportsbook.ag (http://www.sportsbook.ag/)
Posted on: September 20, 2014 @ 4:35:19 PM EDT

Happy Sunday, let's make some money betting pro football as the Pittsburgh Steelers take on the Carolina Panthers. Before you BET it make sure you GET it. I am talking about being very selective and finding real value. The Steelers plus the points is a bargain Sunday. See the cashier.

Guaranteed Plays

Matchup: Houston at N.Y. Giants
Time: 1:00 PM EDT (Sun)
Play: Houston (-1 -120)
Line Source: 5dimes (http://www.5dimes.com/)
Posted on: September 19, 2014 @ 2:33:15 AM EDT

Happy Sunday, let's make some money betting pro football as the Houston Texans visit the New York Giants. I like the Houston Texans who are this year's version of last year's Chiefs team. Houston defensively has given up 10 points per game, the Giants have given up 30 per game. See the cashier.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 11:47 AM
Al Demarco

10 dime Saints

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 11:47 AM
POWER PLAY WINS

Power Play Of The Day

NFL: New England Patriots -14

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 11:48 AM
Craig davis
100 dime chiefs

Can'tPickAWinner
Bryan Rosica New Orleans

Can'tPickAWinner
Brad Wilton
50 dime Miami

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 11:49 AM
Ben Burns

6* Blue Marlin

A's

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 11:49 AM
Anthony Redd

30 dime trifecta

Giants,wash, det

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 11:50 AM
Budin 50 dime Carolina

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 11:50 AM
Gabriel DuPont

30 dime

Bengals

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 11:53 AM
RiverCity Sports

4 UNIT DIAMOND PLAY – SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS (-2.5)

Pittsburgh (+3) - 3 units
Tennessee (+7.5) - 3 Units
Kansas City (+3.5) - 3 Units
NY Giants (-1.5) - 3 Units

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 11:53 AM
Matt rivers
game of career Seattle

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 11:55 AM
Sports Betting Professor original MLB

Miami +142
Chicago Cubs +115
Minnesota +145

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 11:55 AM
Jeff Benten
100 dime buff

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 11:57 AM
kelso

20 Balt Cinnci 10 Parlay 15 Caro

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 11:58 AM
PHILLYGODFATHER

473 Denver Broncos/Seattle Seahawks – Under 49 -105 for Game:

465 Green Bay Packers/Detroit Lions – Under 52 -105 for Game:

463 Baltimore Ravens/Cleveland Browns – Over 41½ -105 for Game:

461 Tennessee Titans/Cincinnati Bengals – Over 42 -105 for Game:

459 Minnesota Vikings/New Orleans Saints – Under 49 -105 for Game:

Football – 453 Dallas Cowboys/St. Louis Rams – Over 44 -105 for Game:

Football – 472 Arizona Cardinals +3.5 -130:

Football – 461 Tennessee Titans +7:

STRAIGHT BET Sep 22 NFL [480] NY JETS -2½-110:

STRAIGHT BET Sep 21 NFL [477] PIT STEELERS +3½–110:

STRAIGHT BET Sep 21 NFL [455] WAS REDSKINS +7-110:

STRAIGHT BET Sep 21 NFL [452] BUF BILLS -140:

2TM Teazer NFL [455] WAS REDSKINS +13.5 – [472] ARI CARDINALS +10-:

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 12:09 PM
Teddy Covers

20* Cardinals +3

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 12:09 PM
DAVID BANKS

Pittsburgh vs Carolina – Over 42

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 12:10 PM
DOC SPORTS (MLB)

3* Cleveland Indians-165

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 12:12 PM
Bondi

Seattle GOM

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 12:25 PM
Intpick
2* cinci- giants
1* chargers-Denver over - steelers
free Oakland

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 12:28 PM
Carolina sports:

5- gb,
4-den, dal over,
3-cleve, hou under

Can'tPickAWinner
Big money:

Sf

Can'tPickAWinner
Harry bondi :

7-sea,
3-clev, pitt

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 12:29 PM
Jack jones:

20-tenn, den,
15-buff, no, nyg

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 12:29 PM
Pick city:

4- cin,
3- sea, no,
2- indy,
1-ne

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 12:30 PM
Lenny stevens:

20- dal, kc,
10- nyg, sea

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 12:31 PM
Texas sportswire:

4- sea over,
3- nyg

Can'tPickAWinner
Pure lock:

Pitt

Can'tPickAWinner
Diamond Dog Sports

MLB

#912: Padres: -105 (2.5*)
Listed Pitchers: Volgelsong/Kennedy

#903/904: Mets/Braves: Over 6.5 (-105) (2*)
Listed Pitchers: deGrom/Santana

#905/906: Brewers/Pirates: Over 7.5 (-105) (3.5*)
Listed Pitchers: Peralta/Worley

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 12:32 PM
Las Vegas Pipeline

10* Saints

10* Seahawks

10* 49er's

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 12:33 PM
root
Pinnacle (http://www.pinnaclesports.com/) st louis

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 12:36 PM
PORT PORT SPORTS / Jeff Porter

TODAY’S ACTION

(NFL)

*2 UNITS* DALLAS COWBOYS MONEY LINE (+110)
Have to admit, loving this play a little less, not that I have seen the majority of the public jumping all over Dallas as well. And I mean like 80% of the public. Hard to imagine the Cowboys not walking away with the outright win here, especially considering the way St. Louis played in Week 1 on their home turf – losing 34-6 to the Vikings. The Rams did show some fight and some promise by coming through in a dogfight as the underdog in Tampa Bay for the 19-17 win, but the game did end with a bit of controversy and questions over whether they even deserved the win at all. Dallas should have too many weapons for this scrapped-together Rams team, and closer inspection shows that the Cowboys might be playing much better than their overall stats would suggest. They took the Titans down easily last week, 26-10, and held the 49′ers scoreless for the 2nd half of their week one game. They outscored SF 14-0 in that second half, but it was obviously a moot point after giving up 28 first half points. But they have shut down offenses now, allowing a mere 10 points through the L6 quarters and there is no reason to suspect they won’t easily have the same result here today. Romo has led his ‘Boys to a 5-2 ATS mark in their L7 as the road and 7-4 ATS in their L11 in the same situation. The Rams come into this one struggling a bit when laying the points at home, as they are 3-7 ATS in their L10 games when giving the points at home. Dallas picked up an easy 31-7 win last season against the Rams and the Cowboys have now won 3-of-4 in the head-to-head match-up. The favorite has picked up the cash in 3 of the L4 meetings, but had only cashed in 1 of the previous 6 before that. Ride along with the DALLAS COWBOYS in this one…

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 12:36 PM
Dwayne Bryant | NFL Side
Sun, 09/21/14 - 1:00 PM غ

triple-dime bet
460 NOS -10.0 (-110) Hilton vs 459 MIN Analysis:
1:00 pm ET
NFL
#460 NEW ORLEANS -10
3 Units (MAX BET)

NOTE: Whenever we step out like this, I'm going to remind you what "Max Bet" means. It does NOT mean: bet your whole bankroll, bet your rent/mortgage payment, bet the car payment, etc. What it DOES mean is that you should bet 50% more on this play than on a normal 2-Unit play. So, if your normaÑl 2-Unit bet is for $100, then this Max Bet should be for $150. If your normal 2-Unit bet is for $200, then this Max Bet should be for $300... If your normal bet is 2% of bankroll, then this Max Bet should be for 3% of bankroll, etc. etc. PLEASE use this type of money management ALWAYS. If you bet like a degenerate gambler, YOU WILL LOSE like a degenerate gambler.

Great situational spot to back the Saints in this one. New Orleans is one of the best teams in the NFL, yet they sit at 0-2 on the season after losing to the Falcons and Browns. But both of those games were on the road. This is the Saints home opener in the Superdome and they'll be ready to put a hurtin' on the Vikings. Since 2008, the Saints are an incredible 14-1 SU & ATS at home following a road loss. The average margin in those 15 games was Saints by 19.33 points! We already caught a glimpse of Minnesota without Adrian Peterson and it was pretty ugly. Tom Brady and the Patriots, also coming off a loss, hammered the Vikings, 30-7. And that was in Minnesota! Now the dome noise will be going against the Vikings and you can bet that place will be rockin'. Drew Brees and company will not let up in what will be their first win of the season. Saints send a message to the league in this one. I'm calling it Saints 38, Vikings 10. MAX BET on NEW ORLEANS.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 12:37 PM
SHEEP

Titians +7
Over 43 – Ten vs Cin Buy Back
1st Halfs :
1459 Under 26 – Min vs NO
1463 Over 20.5 – Bal vs Cle

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 12:39 PM
Dwayne Bryant | NFL Money Line

double-dime bet
463 BAL (-130) SportsInterAction vs 464 CLE Analysis:

NFL
#463 BALTIMORE ML -130
2 Units (Regular-sized bet)

The Ravens have had extra rest & prep time for this one, having played on Thursday night last week. Cleveland is fresh off an upset home win over the Saints, so they may be a little too "fat & happy" right now. The upset of the Saints didn't surprise me all that much, aÆs the Saints never really do well outdoors on the road. The Ravens know these Browns well. They're catching Cleveland at the right time (off a huge upset win), so I'm taking the points out of the equation & betting on BALTIMORE on the money line -130.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 12:40 PM
Dwayne Bryant | NFL Money Line

double-dime bet
465 GBP (+115) Hilton vs 466 DET Analysis:
NFL
#465 GREEN BAY ML +115 (Greek, Wynn, Caesars, etc.)

So far, Detroit has played a Giants team learning a new offense with o-line problems & a Carolina team where the QB is still trying to develop some chemistry with his revamped WR unit. But today they face the Packers, a team with a top-tier QB in Aaron Rodgers & a system & receiving corps that has been arouÇnd for quite some time. Green Bay will be plenty motivated for this one, as the last time these two met was in Detroit on Thanksgiving Day last season. The Lions thoroughly embarrassed Green Bay in that nationally televised game, 40-10. Remember, Rodgers was injured & did not play in that game. But he's back this season & I have a feeling he'll make Detroit pay today. Grab the plus-money on the money line with GREEN BAY.

Can'tPickAWinner
Dwayne Bryant | NFL Total

double-dime bet
461 TEN / 462 CIN Under 43.5 5dimes (http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Faffiliates.5dimes.com%2Ftra cking%2FAffiliate.asp%3FAffID%3DAF000189%26mediaTy peID%3D220%26AffUrlID%3D229) Analysis:

NFL
#462 Tennessee at Cincinnati UNDE¶R 43.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Sports Unlimited

10* NY Giants
4* St Louis

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 12:41 PM
Dwayne Bryant | MLB Money Line
Sun, 09/21/14 - 2:10 PM غ

double-dime bet
925 SEA (-143) BetOnline (http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fpartners.commission.bz%2Fpr ocessing%2Fclickthrgh.asp%3Fbtag%3Da_36640b_127) vs 926 HOU Analysis:

2:10 pm ET
MLB
#925 SEATTLE -143
Listed Pitchers
2 Units (Regu«lar-sized bet)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 12:41 PM
Joe Gaffney

ONE SHOT ONE KILL play on the NY GIANTS to win by 20

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 12:44 PM
Paul Leiner

1500* Saints-9.5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 12:47 PM
Redsupersuit
lions/pack over 51-

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 12:49 PM
Youngstown Connection
Date: Sunday September 21, 2014
$25.00 NFL Play #1

#453 Dallas Pick 1PM Eastern

Line from 5 Dimes (http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Faffiliates.5dimes.com%2Ftra cking%2FAffiliate.asp%3FAffID%3DAF000189%26mediaTy peID%3D220%26AffUrlID%3D229)
Line as of 1030PM Eastern 9/20/14

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 12:50 PM
Chris Jordon
400♦ NFC North

Total of the Year

Jordon: Packers /Lions Over

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 12:51 PM
Asa 6-balt, 4-buff, 3- no, gb over, ne under

big money sf

carolina sports 5- gb, 4-den, dal over, 3-cleve, hou under

doc's enterprises 5-cin, 4-no, sf, caro

dr. Bob 2- buff, tenn, indy, pitt

gameday 2-nyg, sf, pitt

harry bondi 7-sea, 3-clev, pitt

inside info 3-balt, 2-tenn

jack jones 20-tenn, den, 15-buff, no, nyg

joe d 25-no, 20-cin, 15-pitt, den

lenny stevens 20- dal, kc, 10- nyg, sea

neri 3 - no, tenn, balt, indy, sf

northcoast 3'-gb, 3-ind, sf

pick city 4- cin, 3- sea, no, 2- indy, 1-ne

pointwise 4-sea, 3-sf, no, gb, indy, 2-cin

preferred picks 1 4-gom pitt, 3-gb, sf

pure lock pitt

texas sportswire 4- sea over, 3- nyg

underdog gb

wildcat 10 - det, 7- no, 5- kc

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 12:53 PM
Trace Adams

Raise the Bar

1500♦ NFC Total of the Year

Dallas-St. Louis Under The Total

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 12:57 PM
Arthur Ralph
Super Pk Saints -10
Gold Keys Chiefs + 4, Seattle -5, Cinci -6 1/2, 49ers -3

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 12:58 PM
executive

300 Arizona

300 kc

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 01:03 PM
Wayne Root
MIL Plays on BROWNS AND ARZ

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 01:32 PM
VEGAS LOCK CLUB

Baltimore
San Francisco
Pittsburgh

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 01:37 PM
Chris James Sports

Cowboys -1
Saints -10
Colts -7

Mariners -140
Tigers -108
SF Giants -102

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 01:38 PM
OC Dooley:“1 UNIT” NFL EARLY CARD SYSTEM SIDE (Redskins +4 at Eagles in a 1:00 eastern kickoff): The premium service cashed a Marquee Best Bet triumph a week ago with Washngton who was heavily favored even though having lost nine consecutive regular season contests. At most offshore locations Philadelphia opened as a prohibitive favorite (-7) but the price tag has plunged due in part to the activation of Ex-Eagle DeSean Jackson who was unceremoniously cut in the offseason due to off-the-field issues with gang related activity. Today is a tough situation for the host side who is coming off a “short week” of preparation on the heels of a Monday Night appearance that featured an emotional comeback. In that triumph Philadelphia lost one of their best defensive playmakers as linebacker Mychal Kendricks suffered a calf injury. Philadelphia is a “soft” 2-0 as they have become the only team in NFL HISTORY to overcome a pair of “double digit” halftime deficits and win on the scoreboard. Here is a mamouth “23-3” SYSTEM (automatic since 1983) which actually plays AGAINST home favorites like Philadelphia with a poor scoring defense last year that allowed at least 24 points per contest, after participating in a high scoring affair where 50+ combined points were put on the scoreboard. That system favors Washington

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 03:47 PM
Fat Jack

S.D.
Denver +5
Steelers +3.5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 03:48 PM
Larry Ness' 10* Division G.O.Y. (25-12 NFL 10* run)

My 10* Division Game of the Year (NFC West) is on the SF 49ers at 4:05 ET.

Jim Harbaugh arrived in San Francisco prior to the 2011 season and turned the 49ers back into a winner, immediately. His first team went 13-3 led by QB Alex Smith. Smith went down with an injury during 2012 and was replaced by Colin Kaepernick. Kaepernick gave the San Francisco offense a dimension Smith couldn’t and when Smith was healthy, Harbaugh decided to stick with the guy from Nevada. Kaepernick became a sensation, leading the 49ers into the Super Bowl and almost led a miraculous comeback.
Smith felt and was unwanted and moved on to KC while the 49ers’ fortunes were placed in Kaepernick’s hands. He struggled significantly at times last season but after back-to-back losses in Weeks 10 and 11, Kaepernick helped lead the 49ers to SIX straight wins to end the regular season, including a home win over Seattle. San Francisco then won on the playoff road at Green Bay and Carolina, before “just missing” in Seattle in the NFC championship game. Kaepernick was rewarded with a $126 million contract" in the off season and not all pundits think he’s worth it.
I must admit I’m not 100 percent sold on the guy and he sure gave his critics plenty to ‘chew on’ last Sunday night, when he matched a career high with four turnovers (three interceptions and lost a fumble), as San Francisco blew a 17-point lead in a 28-20 loss to Chicago in the first game at Levi's Stadium. Harbaugh was less critical saying, "I think he was seeing things good. He threw some pretty darn good balls that got intercepted." It’s on to Arizona for the 49ers this Sunday to take on the 2-0 Cardinals. Bruce Arians led the Cardinals to a 10-6 record last year (his first in Arizona) but the team missed out on the postseason.
Arizona won 18-17 at home in Week 1 and then 25-14 at the Giants last Sunday, with starting QB Carson Palmer sitting out with a bruised nerve in his shoulder. Arizona continues to look for solutions to the issue but Arians said Friday that Palmer is still unable to throw a pass. That led him to name Drew Stanton as his starter again. Stanton threw for 167 yards and no touchdowns last week but more importantly did not have a turnover in his first action since 2010. The Cards have also been ‘touched’ by scandal, involving RB Jonathan Dwyer. He was arrested in connection with two altercations at his home in late July involving a 27-year-old woman and an 18-month-old child. Dwyer's status changed Wednesday as the Cardinals deactivated him from all team activities. "It was like the worst nightmare a coach can have right now," Arians said. "For me personally, I was totally shocked because I've known Jon a long time and it was totally out of character from what I've known."
Back to Sunday’s game. I’m not completely sold on Kaepernick but I’m not sold on the Cards either, ESPECIALLY with Stanton at QB. It’s hard to ignore the fact that the Cardinals have dropped NINE of their last 10 in this series (2-8 ATS) or Harbaugh’s OUTSTANDING record off a SU loss. His teams have gone 13-3, 11-5 and 12-4 and off those 12 regular season losses, the 49ers are 9-3 (75%) ATS in the following game. The 49ers are a small road favorite in this one and last season, they were 5-0 SU and ATS as an away favorite (including a London game), winning on average, 33.6-to-11.6 PPG.
They opened 2014 with a 28-17 win at Dallas as a 3 1/2-point road choice (that’s SIX in a row SU and ATS) and as for Kaepernick, he’s 3-0 with six TDs and 838 passing yards in three starts against Arizona. 49ers ‘cash’ again as a road fave!

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 03:50 PM
TEDDY COVERS

2* Dolphins

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 03:51 PM
Over/Under Hotline NFL

Bills UNDER is their TOW
SF OVER
Steelers UNDER

Can'tPickAWinner
09-21-2014, 03:52 PM