GILZTIPS

Oakland +4.5
Houston -3 (-110)
Jacksonville +14
Kansas City over 45

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2014, 10:58 PM
INDIAN COWBOY

5-Unit Selection.#268. Take San Francisco 49ers -4.5 over Philadelphia Eagles (Sunday @ 4:25pmest)

This is a mustwin for San Francisco on many levels. For starters, this team is 1-2 now andthis team can ill-afford to go to 1-3 in the division they are in. With thelikes of Seattle and Arizona playing very well, the AFC rising per other teamsstarting to get into the mix of things such as Houston and others, this teamhas to step up here and pick up the win. For as good as the Eagles have beenthus far looking to go 4-0 for the first time since the most recent year theywent to the Super Bowl, this team had outconditioned opponents so to speak.They were a bit fortunate in all 3 games having to come from behind. SanFrancisco is likely not going to let up here, especially at home and Harbaughis one of the best at scheming gameplans. After all, he took a Stanford teamthat was over a 50 point underdog with a 3rd string quarterback into USC andbeat Carroll in one of the biggest upsets in Vegas history if you remember. Itwas remarkable. Look for San Fran to pick up the must win here, decent publicfade (similar to the Seahawks vs. Denver line from last week) and San Fran ison a bounce-back, Eagles off a big win and let down against the Redskins andthis being a must win for the Niners as this is likely the toughest defenseline Foles has faced all year.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2014, 10:59 PM
Doc's Sports

5 Unit Play. #253/#211 Take Green Bay Packers -1.5 over Chicago Bears (Sunday 1 pm FOX) TOP NFL GAME OF THE WEEKEND I am a little surprised that Green Bay is favored in this game, but that just tells me that the wise guys are also backing the Packers. The Bears are coming off a victory over the New York Jets on Monday, but the Jets do not have the quarterback to threaten this Bears secondary like Green Bay does. Chicago is 1-0 ATS (1 push) in their last 11 games played at Soldier Field. Green Bay has won 9 of the last 12 meetings with Chicago (9-3 ATS as well), and this is a game they need more than Chicago does.

4 Unit Play. #263/#221 Take Tampa Bay Buccaneers +7.5 over Pittsburgh Steelers (Sunday 1 pm FOX) The Bucs played the worst game of the season by any team, and thus we get a really inflated line against a so-so Pittsburgh team. Tampa Bay will play much better today coming in off extra rest, and I actually think Mike Glennon is a better choice at quarterback for them. Pittsburgh was gifted their game last week at Carolina, but their defensive injuries will catch up with them in this game. Pittsburgh is 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games played in September. I see Pittsburgh winning this game by just a field goal.

4 Unit Play. #265/#223 Take Jacksonville Jaguars +13 over San Diego Chargers (Sunday 4:05 pm CBS) The Chargers are off to an impressive 2-1 start this season (could easily be 3-0), but they have never seemed to handle prosperity well during this century. Jacksonville is the type of team that is hard to get up for, and thus I expect the Chargers to just go through the motions and not play inspired football. San Diego is banged up at running back with Mathews and Woodhead out for this game. Jacksonville will start Blake Bortles, and I expect him to bring a little life to this stagnant offense.

4 Unit Play. #269/#225 Take Atlanta Falcons -3 over Minnesota Vikings (Sunday 4:25 pm FOX) We have gone against the Minnesota the last two weeks and will go to the well once more again. I believe that this team is in a major freefall at the moment without their star running back and quarterback. Atlanta pretty much played a perfect game last week against Tampa Bay; they will not play that well today but they still have enough to win this game. QB Teddy Bridgewater will play in this game, and I just do not see him lighting up the scoreboard at TCF Bank Stadium. The last 16 times a team has scored 45 or more points in September, that same team has covered the spread 12 times (1 push) in their last next game.

4 Unit Play. #274/#232 Take Kansas City Chiefs +3.5 over New England Patriots (Monday 8:30 pm ESPN) The Patriots are just a shell of themselves at this point in the season, losing to Miami and barely beating Oakland last week in Foxboro. The Chiefs are coming off a victory in Miami last Sunday (same team that beat New England in Week 1), and they have some weapons that can threaten this suspect Patriot defense. I love using a home underdog on Monday Night Football and feel the Chiefs will have a great home crowd advantage for this game. The home team is 13-4 ATS in New England's last 17 games. This one goes down to the wire, but the Chiefs find a way to pull it out late.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2014, 10:59 PM
Allen Eastmen

7-Unit Play. Take #269 Atlanta (-3) over Minnesota (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 28)

This play is from my NFL 411 System.
These are two teams going in opposite directions. The Falcons are coming off a very impressive 56-14 win over Tampa Bay last Thursday night. The Vikings have lost back-to-back games. They were outscored 50-16 in those two games. Minnesota lost starting quarterback Matt Cassel for the year and now they are starting a rookie quarterback. The Vikings are not playing at home as their stadium is being rebuilt. They are playing at the University of Minnesota the next two seasons. That hurts the home field advantage. The Vikings have had a lot of issues the past few weeks with Adrian Petersen. He is the team's best player and he will not suit up again this week. The Falcons have a big advantage with their offense. Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, Devin Hester and Roddy White are all players that have gone to the Pro Bowl. They are playing well together right now and I don't think the Vikings defense will be able to slow them down. The Vikings lost their first game in their new home 30-7 to the Patriots. I think that this game could be very similar and I am looking for another blowout. Take the Falcons here.

4-Unit Play. Take #264 Pittsburgh (-7.5) over Tampa Bay (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 28)

I will go with the Steelers in this game. They are coming off a blowout win over the Panthers on Sunday night. I think they will do the same thing to Tampa Bay. The Bucs just lost 56-14 to the Falcons. They were never in that game. I do not think they will lose by 40 points again this week. But they will still get blown out. The Steelers are now 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games overall and they are 5-2 ATS in their last seven home games. The Bucs are 0-6 ATS in their last six games and 0-4 ATS in their last four road games. This team is still getting used to a new coaching staff. They are switching their starting quarterback and I think they will struggle again this week. Play Pittsburgh.

4-Unit Play. Take #267 Philadelphia (+5.5) over San Francisco (4 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 28)

This play is from my NFL 411 System.
The 49ers are a strong favorite here. But I think that the Eagles can win this game. They have used big comebacks to win their first three games and they are wearing opponents down. The 49ers are having trouble in the second half and have been outscored 52-3 in their three games because they have worn down. I think the Eagles can do the same thing to the 49ers. This San Francisco team is still having issues on defense. They have a lot of new players on that side. They had trouble stopping Drew Stanton in the second half last week and could have trouble against Philadelphia's high-powered offense. San Francisco has lost two straight games and this team is struggling on both sides of the ball. The statistics say that the Eagles are the better team here and that they should be favored. They are 5-2 ATS in their last seven road games and the 49ers are 1-4 ATS in their last five home games. I think the 49ers will have to wait to get their first home win. I think Philadelphia wins outright. Take the points.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-27-2014, 09:06 PM
Burns: very early 9* Panthers, Buccaneers, Titans.
Total Best Bet: 10* Chargers under
Personal Favorite: 10* 49ers
Blue chip total: 10* Saints under
SNF Main Event: 10* Saints

Can'tPickAWinner
Sports Insights

JAX +14
SF -4.5
TB Over 45
TB + 9

Can'tPickAWinner
marc lawrence phone plays

GREEN BAY

Can'tPickAWinner
09-27-2014, 09:08 PM
Blasscyk Wins

Sunday, 9/28/2014
NFL
Game #1
Atlanta @ Minnesota (4:25 p.m. EST)
BW PLAY: 269 ATLANTA -3 (-105) *5 UNITS* (5 Dimes)

Game #2
Jacksonville @ San Diego (4:05 p.m. EST)
BW PLAY: 265 JACKSONVILLE OVER 44 (-110) *5 UNITS* (5 Dimes)

Game #3
Detroit @ N.Y. Jets (1:00 p.m. EST)
BW PLAY: 261 DETROIT -1.5 (-110) *3 UNITS* (BetOnline)

Game #4
Tampa Bay @ Pittsburgh (1:00 p.m. EST)
BW PLAY: 264 PITTSBURGH under 45.5 (-110) *2 UNIT* (Bookmaker)

Can'tPickAWinner
Locksmith Sports

Chairmans Play: - 5* New York Jets +2

3* Vikings +3, Packers +3, Titans +7.5
2* Bucs +7.5, 49ers -3 (1st half only)

Can'tPickAWinner
Strike Point Sports

5-Unit San Francisco -4.5
3-Unit NY Jets +1.5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-27-2014, 09:09 PM
Wayne Root

Pinnacle (http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fcappersmall2.com%2Flines.ph p) Upset of Month

NY JETS

Can'tPickAWinner
09-27-2014, 09:09 PM
SportsLab

5 UNITS Chicago +1.5
5 UNITS Kansas City +4
1 UNIT Tampa Bay +7.5
1 UNIT Minnesota +3
HALF UNIT Dallas +3

Can'tPickAWinner
09-27-2014, 09:10 PM
LCM Sports

Raiders over the total

Can'tPickAWinner
09-27-2014, 09:10 PM
DAVID GLISAN SPORTS

(251) Miami -3' over Oakland
(262) NY Jets +2 over Detroit
(265/266) Jacksonville/San Diego OV 44'
(271/272) New Orleans/Dallas OV 53'

Can'tPickAWinner
09-27-2014, 10:37 PM
Esquire Picks

Saints vs Cowboys OVER 53 ($2,000) TOP NFL PICK OF THE WEEK
Indianapolis Colts -7.5 ($500)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-27-2014, 10:38 PM
River City Sharps

The Teddy Bridgewater era finally begins in Minnesota on Sunday as their number one draft pick and franchise QB gets his first NFL start. Normally, analysts and bettors alike would we running as far from the Vikings as possible, but we really like Bridgewater and what he can bring to the table. He was clearly the most “NFL ready” QB in this draft and we think you will see a fairly conservative offense in his first start with plenty of check downs and dump offs to Asiata and others out of the backfield. That said, the main reason we are siding with the home team regards their opponent, the Atlanta Falcons. While they completely dismantled the Tampa Bay Bucs in their last game, the Falcons are clearly a different team away from home, most notably QB Matt Ryan. Keep in mind that this game isn’t being played in a dome as the Vikings new stadium is being constructed, so this will be played at the University of Minnesota’s TCF Bank Stadium. Ryan has traditionally struggled on the road in outdoor stadiums. The Vikings are 10-1 ATS in home games vs. excellent teams, outscoring opponents by 10+ PPG on the season since 1992, and are 13-4 ATS after playing their last game on the road over the last 3 seasons. Atlanta is just 14-29 ATS off a home win against a division rival since 1992. Bridgewater has given the Minnesota fans something to smile about in what has already been a tough season and that starts with a win over the Falcons on Sunday. The Sharps say…

3 UNITS – MINNESOTA VIKINGS (+3)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-27-2014, 11:30 PM
Baseball Crusher
New York Yankees -102 over Boston Red Sox
(System Record: 104-2, lost last game)
Overall Record: 104-73

Rest of the Plays
Philadelphia Phillies -128 over Atlanta Braves
Houston Astros +136 over NY Mets
Chicago Cubs +154 over Milwaukee Brewers

Can'tPickAWinner
09-27-2014, 11:31 PM
Football Crusher
Chicago Bears +105 over Green Bay Packers
(System Record: 9-1, lost last 3 games)
Overall Record: 9-11-1

Rest of the Plays
Minnesota Vikings +3 over Atlanta Falcons
New York Jets +1.5 over Detroit Lions
Houston Texans -150 over Buffalo Bills

Can'tPickAWinner
09-27-2014, 11:31 PM
Soccer Crusher
Santos + Goias OVER 2
This match is happening in Brazil
(System Record: 639-22, won last 4 games)Overall Record: 639-532-95

Can'tPickAWinner
09-27-2014, 11:32 PM
Jason Sharpe NFL GOY

GB - 1.5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-27-2014, 11:33 PM
EZWINNERS

NFL

3* (260) Ravens -3
3* (263) Bucs +7
3* (265) Jaguars +12.5
3* (270) Vikings +3

Can'tPickAWinner
09-27-2014, 11:33 PM
ANTHONY MICHAEL

(Play of the Day)

#271 New Orleans Saints -3 (8:30 edt) NBC

Can'tPickAWinner
09-27-2014, 11:34 PM
CULP SPORTS

Indianapolis Colts -9

GB/Chic - OVER 50.5

Houston -3

Philly +4.5

N.O. / Dall - OVER 53.5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-27-2014, 11:37 PM
ROBERT FERRINGO (NFL)

4* Green Bay Packers-1
4* Atlanta Falcons-3
4* New Orleans Saints-3
4* Houston Texans-3
4* Baltimore Ravens-3
3* Tennessee Titans +8
1* Detroit Lions-1.5
1* Philadelphia Eagles+4

7-Unit Play. Take Over 46 – Tennessee vs Indianapolis
3* Over 46.5 – Atlanta vs Minnesota
3* Over 50.5 – Philadelphia vs San Francisco
2* Over 51 – Green Bay vs Chicago
2* Over 40.5 – Miami vs Oakland
2* Over 41 – Buffalo vs Houston
2* Over 45 – Tampa Bay vs Pittsburgh

Can'tPickAWinner
09-27-2014, 11:39 PM
JASON SHARPE (NFL)

8 Unit Play Take #253 Green Bay -1.5 over Chicago (1:00pm est):

The schedule is undervalued early in the year in every NFL season as who all teams have played thus far can really dictate on how good or bad they’ve played overall. I think were seeing a great example of that here with these Green Bay Packers. Most folks are asking what’s wrong with the Green Bay Packers offense and Aaron Rodgers going into week number four. The answer to that question is that there’s nothing wrong with the Packers other than the fact they’ve had to play two of the better defenses and do so on the road to start their year (at Detroit and Seattle). Most of the NFL offenses would have struggled in these two games. Once again were seeing the thing most NFL bettors do wrong when looking for point spread winners and that is overreacting to one or two games. This Packers offense is still one of the elite offenses in all of the NFL. Don’t let one bad game change your mind about a team that will once again be post big offensive numbers by years end. The Chicago Bears have pulled a few rabbits out of their hats to pull out two road wins to start the year. They are an overvalued team coming into this game due to winning back to back primetime games away from home and for the whole nation to see. The Bears shouldn’t have won their week two game at San Francisco and probably didn’t deserve a win last week as well over the New York Jets. They were outgained by over 150 yards in the contest and averaged 1.7 yards per play less than New York in the game. The Jets got inside the Bears 25 yard line seven times overall in the game but somehow were only able to score 19 points doing so. It’s also never easy for any road team to come back after playing a Monday night game. This means one less day of preparation coming into this contest. It already won’t be an easy task for Chicago as their going up against what should be a determined and frustrated 1-2 Green Bay Packers squad. The Bears have already had to deal with the season ending injury to their two-time Pro Bowl cornerback Charles Tillman in week two and there were more injuries piling up in their secondary last weekend also. These type of injuries are tough a team that was already a below average defense coming into this 2014 season.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-27-2014, 11:39 PM
NFLBetting Tips

Kevin’s Pick(s):
2 UNIT = Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears – PACKERS -1 (-110)
(Note: I’m risking 2.00 units to win 1.82 units)

Kyle’s Pick(s)
2 UNIT = Carolina Panthers @ Baltimore Ravens – PANTHERS +3.5 (-115)
(Note: I’m risking 2.00 units to win 1.74 units)
I guess the consensus among the public after the Panthers took a beating in primetime is that they are suddenly a bad team. Hold on a second. This is the same team that finished 2nd in total defense last season, and while their numbers are skewed this season due to the 37 points they gave up a year ago, this is still a very good defense. The week prior they gave up just 7 points to a very good Detroit offense. The Panthers’ defense should respond after getting embarrassed against the Steelers in that matchup and come back to being a team that allowed only 15 points per game in 2013. I give an edge to the Panthers in the defensive department in this game, facing what I would call an average Ravens’ defense. The defense is average, and the offense has taken a big step back since winning the Super Bowl. Of course Ray Rice is absent giving the rushing attack a less than desirable attack, but Joe Flacco and the passing game has looked shaky. The offense picked the defense up when they won the Super Bowl, but I don’t think they have the offense to do that this season. Note that Flacco only has a quarterback rating of 82.3 heading into week 4. Despite getting shellacked a week ago, the Panthers’ defense has allowed an average of only 202 yards per game through the air. I feel like this is a 3 point game either way. The Panthers’ offense doesn’t get me all that excited, but the defense should make life tough on Flacco Sunday afternoon. I expect a low-scoring contest with a field goal separating the Panthers and Ravens.

golden contender
09-27-2014, 11:41 PM
Sunday card has the NFL Non Conference Total Of The Year with a 100% system and 6 Perfect angles, their is a triple perfect Teaser, an Early Double Perfect 5*, a Late Afternoon Triple system side and the Sunday night 5* Total. This is a Powerful card and NFL is 57 games over.500 the last 6 seasons after cashing Thursday on the Giants. Free NFL System Club Play below.

The Free NFL System Club Play is on the Baltimore Ravens. Game 260 at 1:00 eastern. Baltimore has quietly played very well this season and comes off a nice road win vs the Browns. The Ravens have covered 8 of 9 off a win vs Cleveland vs a team who lost and failed to cover. Balty is a cool 10-1 ats as a home favorite if they won and covered and have 2+ road games up next. The Panthers were crushed last week at home the Steelers and have failed to cover 10 of 11 vs AFC Teams off an AFC Game if their opponent today is a winning team. The Ravens are playing their 3rd home game in week and teams in that scenario have covered 7 straight if they won their last 2 games and their opponent lost as a favorite in their last game. Look for Baltimore to get the win today. On Sunday a huge NFL Card is up with the Non Conference Total Of The Year backed with a 100% Killer system and angles that combine to go 64-3. Their is also a teaser with 3 perfect Teaser trends, an Early 5* Power system play and a Triple system Late afternoon winner and the Sunday night Total with 11 power angles. Don t miss out on the Strongest NFL Card to date, NFL is 57 games over. 500 the last 6+ seasons. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to Jump on now and put these powerful League wide systems on you side. For the free play take Baltimore. GC

Can'tPickAWinner
09-27-2014, 11:42 PM
AAA 400 Preview
By Micah Roberts

We've had two Chase races so far and seen two Penske drivers win. Is there any reason to suggest something different will happen this weekend at Dover? How about the fact that we have the all-time winner in track history coming in on a two race win streak there.

Jimmie Johnson has totaled nine wins over his career at Dover and grabbed one of his three wins on the season there in the June 1st race. Johnson was in the middle of his best run of the season. After winning the Coca-Cola 600, he won at Dover the following week and then again two weeks later at Michigan for his first win ever there. Since then, a span of 13 races, Johnson hasn‘t been back to victory lane. Could this be the week Johnson makes his move in the Chase?

No one has more Chase wins than Johnson and there isn’t a better track on the circuit Johnson could ask for. He’s taken a special liking to Dover’s high banked 1-mile concrete oval -- shaped like a big paperclip. Before the Chase started, Johnson even listed Dover as one of his advantages over others as to reasons why he would win his seventh season championship this season.

While he hasn’t been running his best since that mid-season push, he has shown improvements. In a seven race stretch after Michigan, Johnson didn’t have any top-5s that included two 42nd-place finishes, a 39th and 28th. But in the last six, he hasn’t finished worse than 12th and has three top-5s. No wins, but he’s improving, which is a good sign. Between his credentials on the track and his improvements, he deserves to be the favorite.

Since Dover is so unique, there aren’t a lot of other tracks to go off of like we do for layouts at New Hampshire or Charlotte, but I always take a peak at what happened on Bristol’s high-banked half-mile concrete layout. Three of the top-4 finishers from the June Dover race finished in the top-4 in the August 23 Bristol race. Dover is much faster, but the balance set-up appears to make them similar which is good enough for me when wagering.

It just so happens that Penske drivers had a big say in those two races. Joey Logano won the last Bristol race and Brad Keselowski finished second in both. Keselowski won this race during the 2012 Chase when he eventually won the title and Logano has finished 10th or better in his last five Dover starts.

Then you have Matt Kenseth who is still searching for his first win of the season. He's a two-time winner at Dover, the last in 2011, and finished third in the June race as well as third at Bristol in August. He'll need a little luck to win this week because of the Johnson and Penske trends right now, but he offers good enough value to make him one of those secondary selections.

Jeff Gordon is a four-time winner at Dover, but hasn't won there since 2001. However, he's been very good on the track over his past 20 starts there with a 12.3 average finish. He's finished fourth or better in three of his last four starts there.

Everything points to Penske winning again because of current circumstances, but Johnson is so historically good here that he gets the edge.

Top-5 Finish Prediction:

1) #48 Jimmie Johnson (6/1)
2) #2 Brad Keselowski (6/1)
3) #22 Joey Logano (8/1)
4) #20 Matt Kenseth (12/1)
5) #24 Jeff Gordon (8/1)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-27-2014, 11:51 PM
Soccer

Burnley's lack of goals makes them solid Under bet
Andrew Avery

No team in the Barclays Premier League has scored less goals than promoted-side Burnley, and because of that, they've been a solid Under wager of late.

Burnley has just one goal in five matches and that goal came in their opening 3-1 loss versus Chelsea. In the four games since, there has been goal scored (Nathan Dyer is Swansea's 1-0 win) and the Under 2.5 goals is 4-0.

With three straight draws, Burnley face a stiff test away to West Brom. The Over 2.5 goals is +115, while the Under is currently -145.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-27-2014, 11:52 PM
The Wager Wire / Waldo

Teaser 1u
Patriots +7.5
Falcons +7.5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-27-2014, 11:55 PM
Inside the Stats - Week 4
By Marc Lawrence

It’s 3-for-3 in the NFL this 2014 season with no less than three undefeated teams still standing after the first three weeks of play. And at least two of the three teams – Arizona, Cincinnati and Philadelphia – will remain unscathed next week as the annual NFL Bye Week is now in effect with the Cardinals and Bengals sidelined this weekend.

As is our custom in this weekly report, let’s go inside the stats and analyze the numbers you won’t find on the scoreboard. Remember, all results are ATS (Against The Spread) in games played this season through Monday, September 22nd unless noted otherwise.

Inside the Stats

As you know, football games are won on the field and the scoreboard. The gambling public reacts more to the score than the stats inside the game.

Here are the phony teams playing this week who won ‘inside-out’ ITS (In The Stats) in their last game; won the game but were out-gained by 100 or more yards:

-- NFL: Chicago Bears (again), Dallas Cowboys and Philadelphia Eagles.

These are the teams playing this week who lost ‘inside-out’ ITS (In The Stats) in their last game; lost the game but out-yarded their opponent by 100 or more yards:

-- NFL: New York Jets and Washington Redskins.

FYI: there are no games on this week’s card involving ‘double inside-out’ stat results from last week – or teams off a phony SU win but stat loss playing an opponent off a SU loss but a stat win.

Who’s Hot And Who’s Not

From a weekly NFL column that I author in the USA TODAY SPORTS WEEKLY, here are some of the hottest trends on this week’s card from my all-knowing database:

-- Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is 9-1 SU and ATS in his NFL career in division games when his team is off a SU and ATS loss in its last game.

-- Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid is 8-1 SU and 9-0 ATS in his NFL career on Monday nights in games in which his team is off a win of six or more points.

-- The New Orleans Saints are 8-1 SU and ATS in their last nine Sunday night appearances.

-- New York Giants head coach Tom Coughlin is 5-0-1 ATS in his NFL career in division games off his first victory of the season.

-- Teams who play and allow 35 or more points against Mike Tomlin’s Pittsburgh Steelers – the Carolina Panthers last week - are 0-7 SU and ATS in their next game.

-- The San Francisco 49ers are 16-2 ATS in games off a SU favorite loss.

Stat Of The Week

The San Diego Chargers are 23-3-1 ATS all-time versus the AFC South, including 10-0-1 the last eleven games.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:06 AM
Josh McCown (thumb) will try to play, but Mike Glennon likely to start
By Josh Katzowitz

After hurting his thumb last Thursday vs. the Falcons, it was reported that Buccaneers quarterback Josh McCown could miss several weeks because of the injury.

But hope -- a little sliver of it, anyway -- remains that he possibly could return to the field this Sunday vs. the Steelers.

Assuming McCown doesn't play, though, the team will turn back to Mike Glennon, who completed 17 of 24 passes for 121 yards and a touchdown vs. the Falcons.

Coach Lovie Smith said he still considers McCown to be the team's starting quarterback, but this still could be a good chance for Glennon to impress the coaching staff -- something he apparently hadn't done when Smith first got the job and almost immediately said Glennon would not be the starter.

When that happened, Glennon told reporters he tried to stay positive but that it was an adjustment going from playing full-time to sitting on the bench. But now it's likely he'll start, and Glennon said McCown is trying to make his life easier.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:07 AM
Gridiron Angles - Week 4
By Vince Akins

NFL PLAY ON ATS TREND:

-- The Saints are 11-0 ATS (9.7 ppg) since September 28, 2008 as a favorite versus any team with more wins.

NFL PLAY AGAINST TREND:

-- The Cowboys are 0-13 ATS (-10.5 ppg) since December 25, 2010 coming a win versus any team with fewer wins.

TOP NFL PLAYER TREND:

-- Jeremy Maclin is 0-10 ATS (-15.1 ppg) in his career coming off a home game where he had at least six receptions.

NFL BIBLE ACTIVE TREND:

-- The Raiders are 0-12 ATS as a dog when they covered by 10+ points last week.

TOP NFL PLAYER TREND:

-- Jeremy Maclin is 0-10 ATS (-15.1 ppg) in his career coming off a home game where he had at least six receptions.

NFL O/U TREND:

-- The Ravens are 0-12 OU (-9.75 ppg) since Jan 13, 2007 as a favorite when they won and covered their last two games.

NFL SUPER SYSTEM:

-- Teams which are 1-2 after winning at least nine games last season are 35-55-2 ATS. Active against Indianapolis, San Francisco, New Orleans and Kansas City.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:09 AM
Mike Missanelli:

Packers
Colts

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:26 AM
NFL Prop Shop: Week 4's best player prop picks
By SEAN MURPHY

You’ve got your side and totals bets in, but what about the long list of player props odds available at most books? Sean Murphy opens the doors to the NFL Prop Shop and gives you his favorite picks to click.

Most passing yards

Aaron Rodgers (Green Bay Packers) vs. Jay Cutler (Chicago Bears)

I like Aaron Rodgers in this matchup, simply because I believe the Packers will be playing from behind for much of the day, forcing Rodgers to air it out a little more often than the coaching staff would probably like.

Chicago is fresh off back-to-back road wins and while we'll see Jay Cutler take his shots downfield, I see this as Matt Forte's game. The Bears know they can pound away on a vulnerable Packers defense and ultimately wear them down. As much as Cutler likes to let it fly, he'll be kept under wraps, at least to a certain extent Sunday.

Take: Rodgers

Mike Glennon (Tampa Bay Buccaneers) vs. Ben Roethlisberger (Pittsburgh Steelers)

I'll take a shot with the underdog in this matchup. After all, what do the Bucs have to lose at this point? There's little reason for them to hold anything back on offense and their strength lies in their passing game as long as their backfield remains undermanned.

It's not as if Mike Glennon is new to the offense. He saw plenty of playing time last season, and actually looked good for stretches. He knows that the starting job is essentially up for grabs at this point.

Ben Roethlisberger and the Steelers offense exploded in Carolina last Sunday night. However, unlike last week when they faced a 2-0 Panthers squad, here they'll be going up against a desperate Tampa Bay team that got embarrassed last Thursday night.

Take: Glennon

Most rushing yards

LeSean McCoy (Philadelphia Eagles) vs. Frank Gore (San Francisco 49ers)

While Shady McCoy is looked at as one of the most electric players in the NFL, he hasn't exactly been at the forefront so far this season. That changes Sunday.

The 49ers defense isn't nearly as tough as it once was. With Nick Foles looking a little bit erratic in the early going, I'm confident the Eagles will give a heavy workload to McCoy Sunday afternoon, and I expect him to find success.

Frank Gore is still a workhorse, but he's not the 49ers’ only option out of the backfield. In this matchup, I see San Francisco taking more shots down the field rather than hammering away on the Eagles frontline. That's how they prevail on this day.

Take: McCoy

Most pass receptions

Kelvin Benjamin (Carolina Panthers) vs. Steve Smith (Baltimore Ravens)

It hasn't taken long for Joe Flacco to develop excellent chemistry with veteran receiver Steve Smith, effectively pushing Torrey Smith out of the picture as his go-to guy.

While the Ravens face a tough matchup in a fierce Panthers defense, Flacco won't shy away from throwing the football 30-40 times in this game. Baltimore's running game remains hit-or-miss and Smith will be out to show up his former club.

I'm high on Panthers rookie receiver Kelvin Benjamin, but I'm also confident that his production will be erratic this season. The Ravens have a physical defense, and they'll key on Benjamin all afternoon long.

Take: Smith

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:27 AM
Sunday Night Football: Saints at Cowboys

New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys (+3, 53)

Buoyed by a sensational comeback at St. Louis last week, the Dallas Cowboys get a chance to avenge a humiliating defeat from a year ago when the New Orleans Saints come to town for a prime-time matchup Sunday night. The Cowboys erased a 21-point deficit to beat the Rams 34-31 but now must brace for a matchup against Drew Brees and the Saints, who blitzed Dallas 49-17 last season. New Orleans has won three straight versus the Cowboys but it is also riding a five-game road losing streak.

While the Saints have struggled a bit offensively the past two weeks, the Cowboys should be a welcome sight for Brees, who threw for 392 yards and four touchdowns while completing 19 consecutive passes in last season's debacle. Dallas allowed a franchise-record 625 total yards in the slaughter and has surrendered an average of 37.7 points during its three-game skid against New Orleans. The Cowboys had some off-field drama in the wake of Sunday's dramatic win, with cornerback Morris Claiborne bolting the team for one day upon learning he lost his starting job.

TV: 8:30 p.m. ET, NBC. LINE: Saints -3. O/U: 53

LINE HISTORY: Both the spread of the Cowboys +3 and the total of 53 have yet to move since opening.

INJURY REPORT: Saints - CB Patrick Robinson (Ques-Hamstring), LB David Hawthorne (Ques-Ankle), C Jonathan Goodwin (Ques-Leg) Cowboys - DT Terrell McClain (Ques-Concussion), DE Anthony Spencer (Ques-Knee), LB Rolando McClain (Ques-Groin), DT Henry Melton (Ques-Hamstring).

POWER RANKINGS: Saints (-3.25) + Cowboys (+1.0) + home field (-3.0) = Saints -1.25

WHAT CAPPERS SAY: "Saints off their first win this season and are road favorites for the third time this year where they are 0-6 ATS going back to last season. Dallas rallied from 21-0 deficit to beat St. Louis despite getting outgained by 108 yards. Cowboys 2-10 ATS at home vs. teams with losing road record." Matt Fargo

ABOUT THE SAINTS (1-2 SU, 1-2 ATS, 2-1 O/U): New Orleans squandered a 13-point lead to Atlanta in the season opener and was victimized by a last-second field goal at Cleveland in Week 2 before holding off Minnesota 20-9 last week. Still, the Saints bogged down on offense after scoring touchdowns on their first two possessions and saw a 13-point deficit whittled to four before Brees tossed a scoring pass to Marques Colston early in the fourth quarter. Tight end Jimmy Graham has a team-high 24 catches to go along with two touchdowns and rookie wideout Brandin Cooks has lived up to the hype with 18 receptions. Khiry Robinson and Pierre Thomas will continue to split carries after leading rusher Mark Ingram suffered a foot injury in Week 2.

ABOUT THE COWBOYS (2-1 SU, 2-1 ATS, 1-2 O/U): Tony Romo threw for 217 yards and a pair of touchdowns last week for Dallas, which didn't abandon the ground game despite the three-touchdown hole. That resulted in another big day for running back DeMarco Murray, who ran for 100 yards and a score on 24 carries to become the fifth player in league history to begin a season with 100 yards rushing and a touchdown in each of the first three games. Dez Bryant, who has 20 catches for 247 yards and a pair of scores, torched New Orleans in an overtime home loss in December 2012, catching a pair of touchdown passes and establishing a career high with 224 yards receiving. Dallas is 21st in total yards allowed (360.3) after ranking dead last in 2013 (415.3).

TRENDS:

*Under is 6-0 in Saints last 6 games following a S.U. win.
*Cowboys are 7-20 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
*Over is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.
*Underdog is 8-1 ATS in their last 9 meetings.

CONSENSUS: 61.76 percent are backing the Saints -3 and 71.3 percent are taking the over 53.

Can'tPickAWinner
Faves have been playing well in England

The Miami Dolphins and Oakland Raiders will square off at Wembley Stadium in Week 4 and though the line opened as the Raiders +4, bettors should make note as the fave has covered in five of the last six games in jolly ol' England.

This season marks the eighth consecutive that the NFL will hold a game in London, England. In fact, there are three games to be held on British soil this season with the Atlanta Falcons and Detroit Lions playing there on Oct. 26 and the Dallas Cowboys clashing with the Jacksonville Jaguars on Nov. 9.

There are a couple of trends through the first eight games in London to bear in mind if you're going to make a wager on the Dolphins versus Raiders game this weekend.

The favorite has covered in five of the past six matchups and is 5-3 overall in these games.

Last season, the Vikings shocked the Steelers 34-27 and covered as 3-point dogs and the 49ers destroyed the Jaguars 42-10 as 10-point favorites.

If you're looking at totals, the over/under count is 4-4 in the eight games and the over is on a three-game streak since the Pats and Rams went over the 46-point total in 2012.

The total in this weekends matchup opened at 41.

Can'tPickAWinner
Trend shows Packers a solid ATS play vs. Bears
Stephen Campbell

The Green Bay Packers have traditionally been a solid spread play when facing their NFC North rival Chicago Bears.

The Pack are 6-1 against the spread in their last seven matchups with Chicago. Aaron Rodgers and company invade Soldier Field Sunday afternoon for a date with the Bears.

Chicago is currently one-point faves with an O/U of 51.5.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:28 AM
Ravens having issues covering at home
Stephen Campbell

The Baltimore Ravens have not been a good bet against the spread at M&T Bank Stadium, going 1-4 ATS in their last five home games.

Ravens backers will hope they can buck that trend when Baltimore hosts Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers in Week 4 NFL action Sunday.

The Ravens are currently 3.5-point faves with a total of 41.

Can'tPickAWinner
Under bettors profiting when Bucs-Steelers meet
Stephen Campbell

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Pittsburgh Steelers have a history of keeping the scores low. Four of the last five meetings between the two teams have gone under the total.

The Steelers will host the Bucs at Heinz Field Saturday afternoon. Pittsburgh is presently -7.5 faves with an O/U of 45 for the matchup.

Can'tPickAWinner
Titans struggling mightily ATS
Stephen Campbell

If you've been backing the Tennessee Titans to cover the spread in recent games, your bank account has taken a big hit.

The Titans are a paltry 1-6-1 against the spread in their last eight games. Jake Locker's team visits the Indianapolis Colts Sunday afternoon.

The Colts are currently -7.5 favorites with a total of 45.5.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 07:51 AM
Big Ticket
Under Jags

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 07:53 AM
marc lawrence phone plays

GREEN BAY
TENN
TBAY
JETS
NEW ORLEANS

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 07:54 AM
Joe Gavazzi

UNDER DOG GAME OF THE DAY

Detroit Lions (-2) at NY Jets 1:00 ET
Onecannot help but note the early season pattern in the results of 2-1 SU ATSDetroit. The home team in Detroit games is a perfect 3-0 SU ATS, winningeach contest by 12 or more points. This includes Detroit’s draining 19-7victory at home vs. Green Bay last week, in which they outrushed the Packers115-76. It would certainly seem a “downer” for Detroit, based on thatearly season pattern. For Detroit is recently just 5-16 ATS away and just4-13 ATS following a victory. That works nicely with the Jets’ probablebounce back on their home field. In the 27-19 MNF home loss to the Bears,the Jets won the battle of yards, 114-60 overland and 414-257 overall. That made it consecutive losses for the NYers. They look to redeemthemselves on this field just 6 days later. Knowing that the Jets are15-2 ATS in consecutive home games, works nicely with the abovesituation. Finally, the Jets’ success at the point of attack seals thedeal for us. The Fly Boys are outrushing their opponents after 3 games bya margin of 157/4.9 to 55/2.8. That latter set of numbers is the best inthe NFL. Home road dichotomy joins with a positive situation and theJets’ strong running numbers for this Dog of the Day.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 07:56 AM
StatFox Super Situations

NFL | GREEN BAY at CHICAGO
Play Under - Any team against the total in a game involving two poor teams (outgained by 40-100 YPG), after allowing 400 or more total yards in their previous game
87-44 since 1997. ( 66.4% | 38.6 units )

NFL | BUFFALO at HOUSTON
Play Against - Road underdogs vs. the money line (BUFFALO) after gaining 5.5 or less passing yards/attempt in last game against opponent after gaining 8 or more passing yards/attempt last game
35-6 over the last 5 seasons. ( 85.4% | 0.0 units )

NFL | ATLANTA at MINNESOTA
Play Against - Road favorites vs. the 1rst half line (ATLANTA) excellent offensive team - scoring 27 or more points/game, after scoring 24 points or more in the first half last game
29-8 over the last 10 seasons. ( 78.4% | 20.2 units )

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 08:11 AM
Hondo

Hondo’s message for Texas

The Wolfpack beat the number against Florida State on Saturday, enabling Hondo to trim his NRN (nasty red number) to 1,625 motleys.

Sunday: Mr. Aitch will cull from his NFL Best Bets and drop a 10-unit investment on the Texans to rebuff the Bills.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 08:12 AM
Colin Coherd

Blazing Five

9-2 last two weeks

Pick/Score/Wise Guys

New York Jets +1.5/New York Jets 27 Detroit Lions 24/Agreement

Miami Dolphins -4/Miami Dolphins 27 Oakland Raiders 17/Agreement

Green Bay Packers -1.5/Green Bay Packers 31 Chicago Bears 27/Strong Agreement

Dallas Cowboys +3/Dallas Cowboys 28 New Orleans Saints 27/Agreement

Kansas City Chiefs +3.5/Kansas City Chiefs 23 New England Patriots 24/Agreement

Bonus Info, but does not count:

Liked Indianapolis Colts -6 early in the week but wise guys hit it and it is now up to -7.5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 08:27 AM
Cappers Access

Packers -2
Vikings +3
Cowboys +3

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 08:28 AM
Gold Medal Club

NFL Selections

255 Buffalo +3
263 tampa bay +7.5
268 san francisco -4.5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 08:29 AM
Gamblers Data

Free Plays Sunday

Falcons -3

Steelers -7

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 08:34 AM
Burns Baseball: 9* Phillies

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 08:36 AM
NFL

Week 4

Dolphins (1-2) vs Raiders (0-3) (London)—Must-win game for Miami QB Tannehill or off to bench he goes, as Fish have bye on deck; Miami scored 10-15 points in pair of 19-point losses last two weeks- they’re 9 for last 31 on 3rd down, 4-9 as a favorite under Philbin. Oakland scored 14-14-9 points in 0-3 start with rookie QB Carr under center; they didn’t have takeaway in last two games (-5), are 12-16 as underdog under Allen. Expect Miami to run more after dropping back 100 times last two games, with 41 runs. Dolphins won 10 of last 12 series games, winning last four by average score of 34-15- winning side scored 33+ points in five of last six series games. AFC West non-divisional underdogs are 5-2 vs spread; AFC East non-divisional favorites are 1-5.

Packers (1-2) @ Bears (2-1)—Green Bay covered once in last seven games where spread was 3 or less points; they won eight of last nine series games, winning last four visits here, by 10-8-7-5 points, but Pack’s OL is struggling- they ran ball for 78.7 ypg in 1-2 start, gaining total of just 478 yards in two road losses. Don’t forget Pack also trailed Jets 21-3 in home opener, before rallying. Bears failed to cover last three games as a home underdog; they outscored foes 44-15 in second half of three games, winning two of three despite losing field position in all three games. Chicago used stingy red zone defense (16 points/six trips) to steal win in Swamp Monday night, but their secondary was beaten up pretty good. Bears are second in NFL at getting first downs (13) via penalty.

Bills (2-1) @ Texans (2-1)—Ryan Fitzpatrick was 20-33 in four years as Buffalo’s starting QB, now he goes against Bills, who won two of three visits here in series where road team won four of six meetings. Bills had huge edge in field position (14-22 yards in two wins, thanks to +4 turnover ratio; without it last week, they averaged just 4.8 ypp and had 101 penalty yards. Houston was just 2-12 on third down in Swamp last week, after being 16-29 in first two games. Foster’s hamstring is an issue; Blue had 78 yards on ground vs Giants. Buffalo is just 6-15-1 in last 22 games as a road dog, even with the win at Chicago. Texans are 1-5 in last six games as a home favorite. AFC South teams are 4-6 vs spread out of division; dogs are 8-0 vs spread in non-divisional games involving an AFC East team (7-0 as underdogs).

Titans (1-2) @ Colts (1-2)—Tennessee QB Locker was banged up last week, status unknown here; Titans are 1-10 in last 11 series games, losing last five, last four by 8 or less points- they lost last six visits here, with four of six by 8+ points. Tennessee has only two TDs on 22 drives last two games, after decisive win at Arrowhead in opener; they converted 4 of 22 on third down in losses (lost field position by 7-12 yards), 7-16 in win (+7 field position). Indy got well against awful Jaguars last week; they’ve scored 31.7 ppg in 1-2 start; they’ve scored 10 TDs with only eight 3/outs. Colts outscored last two opponents 47-6 in first half. Tennessee is 25-17 in last 42 games as a road dog; Colts are 5-6 as home favorites under Pagano. All three Titan games this season stayed under total.

Lions (2-1) @ Jets (1-2)—Jets’ OC Marty Mornhinweg was 5-27 as Lions’ head coach in 2001-02; somehow he keeps getting jobs. Jets had one TD in six red zone drives in frustrating 27-19 home loss to Chicago Monday; Smith threw awful pick in end zone, threw a pick-6 on first drive and Gang Green fumbled away two punts, handing Chicago 14 points in game where Jets outgained Bears 414-257. Jets won last three series games by 17-7-3 points; Lions split four visits here, but last one was in ’06. Detroit was 21-33 on third down in its two wins, 6-15 in loss; they’ve turned ball over three times in each of last two games, but their defense outscored Pack offense 9-7 in divisional win last week. Lions are 4-8 vs spread in game after their last 12 wins; Jets are 6-2 as home underdogs under Ryan.

Panthers (2-1) @ Ravens (2-1)—Steve Smith’s old team visits Charm City as lot of distractions loom in Baltimore; Panthers won 23-21 in only visit here , in ’06. Ravens are off pair of divisional wins with trip to Indy on deck; all six of their TD drives this season have been 80+ yards- they didn’t have takeaway in two of first three games, won in Cleveland despite allowing 10.9 yards per pass attempt. Panthers got manhandled at home by Steelers last week, allowing 264 rush yards; they've covered seven of last eight games as a road dog. Baltimore ran ball for 157-160 yards last two games- they have four TDs, seven FGs in last 11 red zone trips. Ravens are 6-8 in last 14 games as a home favorite. AFC North teams are 4-0 vs spread out of division; NFC South teams are 2-4.

Bucs (0-3) @ Steelers (2-1)—Tampa Bay lost OC Tedford (heart) for indefinite period, so they're without competent OC, as HC Smith is defensive guy; Bucs had three extra days to prepare after getting waxed in Atlanta, but there's been nothing good for them so far, losing at home to two backup QBs, then losing 56-14 in game where they had four takeaways (-1). Steelers didn’t have takeaway in first two games, were outscored 40-6 in second half of those games, then went to Carolina and pushed Panthers around; they’ve had problems with penalties, getting tagged for 86-75-91 yards in first three games. Pitt won eight of nine series games, winning last four, last three by 10+ points. Bucs were outscored 79-15 in losing three visits here, with last visit in ’06; they're 9-14 in last 23 games as a road underdog. NFL-wide, non-divisional home favorites are 11-16 vs spread.

Jaguars (0-3) @ Chargers (2-1)—Rookie QB Bortles gets first NFL start here, after Jags 0-3 start; since halftime of opener, Jax has been outscored 119-27, losing non-divisional road games by 17-31 points- they were outscored 51-7 in first half of last two games, 54-3 in second half of their two road games. Since 2006, San Diego has covered only three of 13 games as a double digit favorite; Chargers followed up home upset of Seattle with solid win at Buffalo; they’ve moved chains 46.7% of time on third down, won field position in all three games, by 8-14-7 yards. Loss of Mathews/Woodhead at RB means Rivers should throw ball more; Indy’s Luck was 33-43/385 against Jax defense last week. Over last 3+ years, Jaguars are 8-5 against spread as a double digit underdog.

Eagles (3-0) @ 49ers (1-2)—Niners been outscored 52-3 in second half of games; they’ve had 36 penalties for 305 yards, allowed 17 first downs via penalty, most in NFL. In come Eagles, first NFL ever to start 3-0 after trailing by 10+ points in all three games. Philly scored 30+ points in all three games, have 17 plays of 20+ yards, outscored foes 74-24 in second half of games- they’re 19-8 in last 27 games as a road underdog. 49ers have only one takeaway in last two games; they’re 15-7-1 as home favorites under Harbaugh, 0-1 this year. Iggles won five of last six series games, winning last four visits here in series where road team won four of last five meetings. All three 49er games this season stayed under total.

Falcons (2-1) @ Vikings (1-2)—Rookie QB Bridgewater gets first start here for Minnesota, which was outscored 50-16 in first two games without Peterson, running ball 41 times for 113 yards (ran it for 30-186 in opener with Peterson). Vikings have no takeaways in last two games; they’re 13-11 in last 24 games as a road dog. Falcons had three extra days to prep for this after crushing Bucs in Thursday nighter last week; they lost eight of last nine road games SU, are 12-7-1 as road favorites under Smith. Vikings played good defense last week, holding Saints to 20 points and two plays of 20+ yards. Atlanta won three of last four series games, won three of last four visits to Metrodome, which no longer exists.

Saints (1-2) @ Cowboys (2-1)—Dallas rallied back from down 21-0 to win at St Louis last week, but if Rams gained 448 yards on them, Brees has to be licking chops as he comes home to play. NO defense held AP-less Vikings without TD last week, after allowing 37-26 points in narrow road losses in first two games; Saints lost seven of last ten road games SU, failed to cover last six games as a road favorite. Cowboys are running ball for 156.7 ypg, very strong, but they’ve also had RB lose a fumble in five straight games. Saints won eight of last nine series games, whacking Dallas 49-17 LY- they’ve won last four visits here, averaged 37.7 ppg in last three series games, in series where road team won five of last six games.

Patriots (2-1) @ Chiefs (1-2)— NE has six TDs in three games; one on blocked FG return, another on a 1-yard drive; they’ve yet to gain more than 315 yards in any game, all while racking up 322 penalty yards to start season. Luckily for them they’re +7 in turnovers, with no giveaways in last two games. Chiefs got first win last week in Miami; they’re 3-5 in last eight games as home underdogs. KC ran ball for 133-174 yards in last two games, converting 15-32 on 3rd down after going 1-12 in opening loss to Titans. Pats covered once in last seven games as road favorite. KC won five of last six series games; Patriots lost six of last seven visits here, but last visit was in ’05. Belichick was 4-0 vs Reid when Reid was in Philly, including close Super Bowl win.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 09:08 AM
Fat Jack

#252 OAKLAND +3.5
#257 TENNESSEE +7.5 (SENT TUESDAY)
#270 minnesota OVER 47

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 09:08 AM
SB Professor Original NFL Picks

(A) Buffalo +3
(A or B- depends on previous game) Jacksonville +13
Additional Plays:
none

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 09:09 AM
JOEY CASSANO

NY Jets +2
Dallas Cowboys +3

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 09:13 AM
Stephen Nover

3* SAINTS

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 09:18 AM
DON BEST ADVANTAGE

NFL: 253/254 Packers/Bears - OVER 50

NFL: 261 Lions -1.5

NFL: 267/268 Eagles/Niners - OVER 50.5

NFL: 271 Saints -3

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 09:30 AM
TEDDY COVERS

Big Ticket Total of the Month

UNDER - Jaguars/ Chargers

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 09:30 AM
MTI Sports

Teasers:

4.5* NY Jets +7.5, Pittsburgh -1

4* Star NY Jets +7.5, Indianapolis -1.5

3* Indianapolis -1.5, Pittsburgh -1

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 09:32 AM
PHAT CAT SPORTS

Dolphins -3.5
Bears/Packers - Over 51
Bills +3
Titans +7
Panthers/Ravens - Under 42
Jets +1.5
Steelers -7
Chargers -12.5
Eagles +4.5
Falcons -3
Saints -3

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 09:33 AM
VIP-PICKS

Exclusive VIP Tips
Lugo - Osasuna
Tip: Osasuna +0, 0.5

Super VIP Tips
Manchester United - West Ham
Tip: Manchester United -1.5

BONUS
Steaua Bucharest - Astra
Tip: Steaua Bucharest -0.5, 1

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 09:33 AM
SOCCER BETTING MASTERS

Russia » Premier League » Lokomotiv Moscow - Amkar
Opinion: Over 2.5 goals
Odds: 2.10

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 09:34 AM
NO LIMIT SPORTS

Miami Dolphins-3.5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 09:34 AM
OMEGA SPORTS PICKS

1* GB Packers -2

1* Panthers +3.5

1* Washington vs Miami - Over 7 runs -105

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 09:58 AM
NEWSLETTER NFL Football Prediction From Strike Point Sports
Take #258 Indianapolis (-7) over Tennessee (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 28)
We are off to one of the best football starts you will ever see, hitting over 70 percent of our selections (15-6) for nearly $6,000 in football profit. We are coming right back with an 8-Unit NFL Play on Thursday night and are looking to go 12-1 on our plays of 5.0 or higher so far this season. We’ve been good. The Tennessee Titans have not been good. The Colts, meanwhile, are looking to beat up on another AFC South team, like they did versus Jacksonville last weekend. The Titans just won’t have the firepower to keep up with the Colts as Indy wins this one going away 34-14. Indy’s wideouts will have a field day versus the Titans secondary just as AJ Green did last weekend. The Bengals marched up and down the field last Sunday versus Tennessee, and it will look eerily similar this Sunday in Indy. Tennessee is just 3-13-2 ATS in their last 18 games versus the AFC South, 1-6-1 ATS in their last eight games overall, and 1-5 ATS in their last six games on field turf. The Colts, meanwhile, are 14-2 ATS in their last 16 games versus a team with a losing record and 13-3 ATS in their last 16 games versus the AFC South.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 09:59 AM
XpertPicks

SUNDAY BASEBALL

Play New York Mets -140 over Houston---Top Play (Risk 5% of your Bankroll)

1:10 PM EST

Houston has lost 50 of the last 78 games when playing on a Sunday and they have lost 45 of the last 76 games when playing in the month of September. Houston has lost 34 of the last 53 inter-league games and they have lost 92 of the last 139 day games.

Play Washington -155 over Miami---Top Play (Risk 5% of your Bankroll)
1:30 PM EST

Miami has lost 48 of the last 80 games when playing in the month of September and they have lost 44 of the last 77 games when playing on a Sunday. Miami has lost 84 of the last 121 games when playing as an underdog of +150 or higher and they have lost 91 of the last 153 day games.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 10:00 AM
FantasySportsGametime

SUNDAY FOOTBALL

5000* Play Green Bay -2 over Chicago (TOP NFL PLAY)

Chicago has lost 10 of the last 12 games against the spread vs. division opponents and they have lost 12 of the last 16 home games against the spread. Chicago has lost 7 of the last 9 games against the spread coming off two or more OVER the totals and they have lost 9 of the last 11 games against the spread coming off game with a turnover margin of +2 or better.

5000* Play Houston -3 over Buffalo (TOP NFL PLAY)

Buffalo has lost 11 of the last 14 games against the spread coming off a home game and they have lost 64 of the last 100 games against the spread after covering the spread in two of the last three games.Buffalo has lost 23 of the last 34 games against the spread when playing as a road underdog of three points or less and they have lost 45 of the last 88 games coming off two or more UNDER the totals.

================================================

50* Play Carolina +3 over Baltimore (TOP NFL PLAY)
50* Play Philadelphia +4.5 over San Francisco (TOP NFL PLAY)
50* Play Dallas +3 over New Orleans (TOP NFL PLAY)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 10:00 AM
FantasySportsGametime

MLB Baseball

1000* Play Washington -155 over Miami (TOP MLB PLAY)

Jordan Zimmermann has won 34 of the last 40 games when pitching as a favorite of -150 or higher and he has won 13 of the last 15 games when pitching in the month of September. Jordan Zimmermann has won 27 of the last 40 games vs. division opponents and he has won 35 of the last 50 home games.

================================================== ===

50* Play LA Dodgers -220 over Colorado (MLB BONUS PLAY)
50* Play Milwaukee -165 over Chicago Cubs (MLB BONUS PLAY)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 10:01 AM
BeatYourBookie

SUNDAY

10* Play Oakland +3.5 over Miami (Top NFL Play)

Miami is 41-62 ATS when playing as a favorite of 3.5 to 9.5 points
Miami is 43-60 ATS after failing to cover the spread in two of the last three games
Miami is 74-83 ATS coming off a loss in their last game

10* Play Carolina +3 over Baltimore (Top NFL Play)

Carolina is 8-1 ATS when playing as a road underdog
Carolina is 5-1 ATS after having won two of the last three games
Carolina is 20-8 ATS after gaining 50 or less rushing yards in their last game

10* Play Green Bay -1.5 over Chicago (Top NFL Play)

Chicago is 2-10 ATS vs. division opponents the last two seasons
Chicago is 4-12 ATS in home games the last three seasons
Chicago is 2-7 ATS coming off two or more OVER the totals

10* Play Dallas +3 over New Orleans (Top NFL Play)

New Orleans is 2-7 ATS when playing as a road favorite
New Orleans is 6-12 ATS in road games when the total posted is greater than 45.5 points
New Orleans has lost two of the last three games against the spread

Can'tPickAWinner
BeatYourBookie

SUNDAY

MLB BASEBALL

10* Play Washington -150 over Miami (MLB TOP PLAY)

Miami is 32-48 when playing in the month of September
Miami is 33-44 when playing on a Sunday
Miami is 37-84 when playing as an underdog of +150 or higher

10* Play New York Mets -140 over Houston (MLB TOP PLAY)

Houston is 28-50 when playing on a Sunday
Houston is 31-45 when playing in the month of September
Houston is 19-34 when playing in an inter-league game

=============================================

5* Play NY Yankees -110 over Boston (MLB BONUS PLAY)
5* Play Milwaukee -165 over Chicago White Sox (MLB BONUS PLAY)

Can'tPickAWinner
Kevin's Pick(s):
Thanks to a couple 8th inning runs we picked up a run line WINNER with the Giants yesterday. Today is the last day of the regular season and there are some interesting games to watch with Seattle able to force a a "Game 163" with a win and Athletics loss. Two picks for me today...
2 UNIT = Chicago Cubs @ Milwaukee Brewers - BREWERS -1.5 (+130)
Listed Pitchers: Turner vs Fiers
(Note: I'm risking 2.00 units to win 2.60 units)
2 UNIT = Colorado Rockies @ Los Angeles Dodgers - DODGERS -1.5 (+100)
Listed Pitchers: Bergman vs Greinke
(Note: I'm risking 2.00 units to win 2.00 units)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 10:02 AM
Kevin's Pick(s):
2 UNIT = Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - PACKERS -1 (-110)
(Note: I'm risking 2.00 units to win 1.82 units)
Kyle's Pick(s) 2 UNIT = Carolina Panthers @ Baltimore Ravens - PANTHERS +3.5 (-115)
(Note: I'm risking 2.00 units to win 1.74 units)
I guess the consensus among the public after the Panthers took a beating in primetime is that they are suddenly a bad team. Hold on a second. This is the same team that finished 2nd in total defense last season, and while their numbers are skewed this season due to the 37 points they gave up a year ago, this is still a very good defense. The week prior they gave up just 7 points to a very good Detroit offense. The Panthers' defense should respond after getting embarrassed against the Steelers in that matchup and come back to being a team that allowed only 15 points per game in 2013. I give an edge to the Panthers in the defensive department in this game, facing what I would call an average Ravens' defense. The defense is average, and the offense has taken a big step back since winning the Super Bowl. Of course Ray Rice is absent giving the rushing attack a less than desirable attack, but Joe Flacco and the passing game has looked shaky. The offense picked the defense up when they won the Super Bowl, but I don't think they have the offense to do that this season. Note that Flacco only has a quarterback rating of 82.3 heading into week 4. Despite getting shellacked a week ago, the Panthers' defense has allowed an average of only 202 yards per game through the air. I feel like this is a 3 point game either way. The Panthers' offense doesn't get me all that excited, but the defense should make life tough on Flacco Sunday afternoon. I expect a low-scoring contest with a field goal separating the Panthers and Ravens.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 10:02 AM
Craig Davis Sunday's Action...

100 Dime Winner for Sunday is the Minnesota Vikings as the home dog against the Atlanta Falcons. At 3:30 am eastern time when I release this selection, Minnesota is a +3 point underdog both in Vegas and offshore. Special Note: I want you to buy the half-point up on Minnesota if your line is anywhere from +2 1/2 to +4 points.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 10:23 AM
Gold Medal Club

NFL Selections

255 Buffalo +3
263 tampa bay +7.5
268 san francisco -4.5

ADDED: 270 Minnesota +3

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 10:24 AM
R.A.W. FOOTBALL - Sunday NFL

4* Best Bet = BUFFALO
3* = GREEN BAY
3* = CAROLINA
2* = New Orleans

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 10:25 AM
Kenny Schmitt

2* Teaser 7 point Colts/Steelers

2* Falcons -2.5

1* Over 53.5 Cowboys/Saints

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 11:00 AM
BRANDON LANG

100 DIME San Francisco 49ers

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 11:00 AM
POWER PLAY WINS

Power Play Of The Day

NFL: Atlanta Falcons -3

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 11:02 AM
TRIPLE THREAT SPORTS

3* Atlanta Falcons

2* NY Jets

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 11:02 AM
BOB BALFE

Bears vs Packers - Over 51

Buffalo Bills +3

Baltimore Ravens -3

Chargers vs Jaguars - Under 44.5

NY Yankees -120

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 11:03 AM
JOHN FISHER

4* SF 49ers -4

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 11:03 AM
PAUL LEINER

100* Packers -1.5
50* Over 41.5 - Ravens/Panthers

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 11:06 AM
Sports Cash System

extra bonus system for today:

#258 Indianapolis Colts -7½ (buy half point to -7) over the Tennessee Titans (Bet Level 3) (Spread Bet) (NFL Football) - Game Starts at 1:00 PM EST - EARLY PLAY ALERT

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 11:17 AM
Lt locks

Bears
Panthers
Jets
49Ers
Cowboys

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 11:32 AM
Wayne root

Pinnacle (http://www.pinnaclesports.com/) nfl upset of month
jets

perfect play sunday night game of month
dallas

inner circle favorite of the month
san francisco

no limit minnesota

millionaire tampa bay

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 11:35 AM
Dr. Bob :
I have added Kansas City +3.5 -120 for 2-Stars in the Monday night game and so now we have four Best Bets for Week 4 in total. They are:

(259)***Carolina +3.5 -110 for 3-Stars up to +3.5 -120 and for 2-Stars at down to +3 -120
(255)**Buffalo +3 -110 for 2-Stars down to +3 -125
(263)**Tampa Bay +7.5 for 2-Stars down to +7
(274)**Kansas City +3.5 -120 for 2-Stars up to +3.5 -130

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 11:35 AM
Scott Delaney

40 Dimes Eagles / 49ers Over 50.5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 11:36 AM
Al DeMarco

10 Dimes Colts -10

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 11:37 AM
Brandon Watson

Saints
Falcons
Packers
Lions
Steelers

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 11:40 AM
Paul Leiner 2000*

Atlanta

Can'tPickAWinner
Denton Bancroft - Here are all 3 of my NFL plays for today:

Green Bay Packers -1.5 (-105) (3*): 1:00 pm EDT

Philadelphia Eagles +4 (-110) (2*): 4:25 pm EDT

Atlanta Falcons -4 (-102) (3*): 4:25 pm EDT

Can'tPickAWinner
Pick Addict
1:00 PM EST NFL
GREEN BAY PACKERS VS. CHICAGO BEARS
PICK: GREEN BAY PACKERS -1.5 (-105)
RISK: 5 UNITS

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 11:41 AM
PhillyGodFather

Tenn +7.5:
Carolina +3.5
Buffalo+3
Buffalo u43
O47 min atl
O41 Miami

Can'tPickAWinner
Josh Daniels

Sunday NFL

Dime Plays - Jets, Bucs, Falcons

Can'tPickAWinner
Sean Michaels
ONE-AND-ONLY
50 DIME
SUNDAY NIGHT
TOTAL OF THE YEAR
Saints / Cowboys Over

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 11:42 AM
Marco D'Angelo Betting First Look

Jets

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 11:47 AM
Valley Sports

[260] Baltimore(-3 or better)Over Carolina --5 Stars
[269] Atlanta(-3 or better)Over Minnesota --4 Stars
[255] Buffalo(+3 or better)Over Houston --3 Stars
[252] Oakland(+3.5 or better)Over Miami --2 Stars
[262] NY Jets/Detroit(Over 45 or better) --4 Stars
[268] SF 49'ers/Philadelphia(Under 51 or better) --3 Stars

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 11:48 AM
Charlie sports

500*
minnesota
tennesee
baltimore over

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 11:49 AM
JAMES JONES

NFL - Green Bay Packers(-1.5)-110...(3*)

NFL - Dallas Cowboys(+3)-116...(2*)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 11:49 AM
NSA

SUNDAY PICKS 9/28/14
25* NFL 49ers -4
20* NFL NY Jets +1½
20* NFL Chicago +1½
(Top 3 Plays - Play Same Amount Each or
just play 25* if you only want TOP Play)
------------------------
10* NFL Carolina OVER 42
10* NFL Oakland +4
5* NFL Atlanta -3½

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 11:50 AM
LEGIT NELSON

Green Bay -1.5
NY Jets +1
Jacksonville +13

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 11:51 AM
Vegas runner

nfl - #256) over 42 - buf/hou

nfl - #260) over 40.5 - car/bal

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 11:54 AM
Andy Iskoe | NFL Side

double-dime bet – 270 MIN 3.0 (-110) vs 269 ATL

An injury to QB Cassel has resulted in rookie QB Bridgewater becoming Minnesota’s starting QB earlier than planned but many observers felt at draft time that the former Louisville QB was the most NFL ready of his rookie class. In his first start he gets to face an Atlanta defense that was torched for 300 passing yards by both Cincinnati and New Orleans before facing the rather tame Tampa Bay offense last Thursday. The Vikes do have concerns in replacing RB Peterson but are facing a Falcons defense that allowed 139 and 170 rushing yards in addition to those huge passing numbers to the Saints and Bengals. Atlanta was just 1-7 on the road last season and began this season with a 24-10 loss at Cincinnati, allowing the usually modest Bengals to gain 472 yards of offense.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 11:58 AM
Vegas Pipeline

Okland +3.5
Buffalo+3
Tenn +7.5
Minn/Atlana under 47

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:07 PM
Insider Sports Report

4* Green Bay -2 over Chicago (NFL)
3* Pittsburgh -7 over Tampa Bay (NFL)
3* Atlanta -3 over Minnesota (NFL)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:08 PM
National Sports Service

5* Atlanta -3 over Minnesota
3* N.Y. Jets +2 over Detroit
3* San Diego -12½ over Jacksonville

Can'tPickAWinner
Jackpot Sports

San Francisco -4
Tampa Bay +7.5
NY Jets +1
Tennessee +7.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Kelso

100* Falcons
50* INDY

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:09 PM
Northcoast

4' (GOM) Green Bay -1'
3 Atlanta -3'/4
3 Over 44' Jacksonville/SD

Top Opinions
Under 45' TB/Pitt
Jets +1'
SF -4'
NO -3
Houston -3

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:12 PM
SportsAction365 FRANK "BIG MONEY" SANTILLI

200* NFL Jets +1½
200* NFL 49ers -4
200* NFL Tennessee +8½
100* NFL Oakland +4
100* NFL Jacksonville +14
75* NFL Bears +1½

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:13 PM
WINSPORTSNOW

Over 50 Packers
Under 45 Lions
Eagles+5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:13 PM
Frankie Diamond

Under 54 - NO vs DAL

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:14 PM
EZWINNERS

Added

3* (256) Titans +7

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:18 PM
ASA:

6* NY JETS
4* Carolina
3* Green Bay
3* Tampa

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:19 PM
Diamond Dog Sports

NFL

#252: Raiders: +3.5 (+100) (.5*)

#253/254: Packers/Bears: Under 51.0 (-105) (.5*)

#267/268: Eagles/49ers: Under 50.0 (-105) (.5*)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:22 PM
Rosica 49ers

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:22 PM
Gabriel DuPont 75 dime colts

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:24 PM
Trace Adams 1500 colts

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:24 PM
GAMEDAY NETWORK STEVE CORSI

SUNDAY 9/28/14 VIP HIGH ROLLER CLUB PICKS:
50* NFL Oakland +4
50* NFL Tennessee +8½
40* NFL Carolina OVER 42
40* NFL Atlanta -3
40* NFL Tampa Bay +9

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:25 PM
Steve Budin 50 dime
dolphins

Can'tPickAWinner
Redd 75 dime 49ers

Can'tPickAWinner
Lang 100 dime 49ers

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:26 PM
Millionaires club
lock tampa bay
strong jets

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:26 PM
Worlds Worst Picker

Detroit
Buffalo

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:27 PM
RTG Sports

2* Indianapolis Colts -8

2* Jaguars @ Chargers Over 45

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:27 PM
JOE D
25 ATLANTA
20 pittsburgh
15 buffalo
15 new orleans

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:28 PM
Vegas Line Reader
tampa bay bucs
vikings

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:29 PM
VegasButcher - NFL - Week 4

#1: Tampa Bay Bucaneers +7.5

This one opened at -7.5 PIT and stayed there pretty much the whole week. Remember, this is after the Bucs getting absolutely demolished on TNF by the Falcons and Steelers going on the road and dominating the Panthers on SNF. Both games were seen by the national audience so the public’s perceptions are very clearly defined for this one. Not surprisingly over 70% of all the bets are on the Steelers, a popular public team in their own right. So let’s make a case for the underdog here. Tampa is coming into this one having 10 days to prepare. It’s similar to coming off a BYE-week, where those teams have a slight advantage and tend to perform better than their opponent. In addition, we have a QB change as the Bucs are going with Mike Glennon, someone who played in 13 games for the Bucs last year and is familiar with the offensive personnel. Steelers rank 27th so far in efficiency defending the pass, so Glennon should have success here. Finally, consider the fact that Tampa will be much healthier, starting a number of players that missed that TNF debacle last week: Doug Martin, Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Gerlad McCoy (stud DT), Michael Johnson (played 7 snaps last week), and of course Glennon, who simply CANNOT do much worse than McCown. Of course let’s remember that Pittsburgh lost 3 starters on defense: Jarvis Jones, Ryan Shazier, and Ike Taylor. Interestingly, prior to the season Pittsburgh was listed as a -3.5 point home favorite in this matchup. I believe there’s definitely some line-value on the road team in this one and I’d be surprised if the Bucs don’t show up today after such a pathetic display last week. Expect a close game.

#2: Green Bay Packers -1.5

There’s one distinct difference between the Bears and the previous three opponents that the Packers have faced so far this season: run defense. Detroit ranks 2nd, Seattle is 5th, and the Jets are 6th against the run. Bears come into the game ranking 16th but will be even in a worse shape for this one as they’re dealing with a number of injuries on the defensive side (Ratliff out, McClellin out, Conte is very questionable, Mundy is banged up but should play). If Green Bay’s run-game is ever going to get going, this week will be it. The Jets’ 28th ranked offense averaged 6.5 YPP (Yards Per Play) as the average is about 5.4 in the league. New York got into the red-zone 6 times, scoring only 1 TD while also turning the ball over 3 times to Chicago’s 1. A more efficient offense would have capitalized on more of those opportunities and I believe that offense is coming into town today. Defensively, you have to be encouraged by what the Packers did last week. They held the Lions to only 4.8 YPP and 10 points at their own house. The defense forced 3 TO’s and played extremely well. Chicago is 4-12 ATS at home in the last 16 games, they’re 2-10 ATS against the division, and most importantly they’re 6-17 ATS at home against Green Bay, which could be a psychological thing at this point. Green Bay is coming off a divisional loss and they know this is a big game for them. Chicago played in prime-time @ San Fran in week 2 and then @ NYJ on Monday, winning both close games. On a short week and after a lot of travel the past few weeks, I think we might see a let-down from the Bears. I think Packers are in a very good spot to grab an important divisional game today.

#3: New Orleans Saints -3

Last week this Dallas defense allowed 6.2 YPP, 448 yards, and 31 points to a Rams offense led by Austin Davis. Today, they’ll be without Henry Melton in the middle of their D-line and have a number of other defensive players playing at a below 100%. If Drew Brees doesn’t light this defense up I’ll be very surprised. Last year these teams met with NO winning 49 to 17, destroying the defense led by Sean Lee. Today, it should be even easier to move the ball for the Saints. I know this team is 0-2 SU/ATS on the road, but they won’t go 0-8 away from Superdome this season. Saints D has allowed 3.9 RY/A this season and their focus will be stopping Dallas’ run-game. With Romo being more of a game-manager this year, I believe that is the right strategy in this matchup. Limit the run-game and force Romo to make plays. I’m willing to bet that he’ll have a tough time keeping up with Drew Brees and the Saints offense in this one. Saints are a better team and I’m not very impressed with Dallas’ wins against TEN and STL, both bottom-10 teams.

#4: Jacksonville Jaguars +12.5

Sometimes all you need is a strong-armed young QB to make a big difference on a team and that’s what I expect to see today. Brotles will bring a different dimension to this Jags offense and not just by his ability to throw the ball. He’s a very good athlete and I see him moving the ball via the run as well here. Chargers are a very good team of course, but their style prevents them from blowing out opponents. They like to play ball-control, possession type of a game which bodes well for a DD-spread. With Brotles behind center for the Jags I like Jacksonville’s chances of staying close and covering the spread here. Prior to the season the line on this game was -10 SD, and I believe we have some value in this one.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:29 PM
Topshelfpicks

Carson K

Raiders +3.5 They already faced the Jets & Pats "D" on the road this year, plus the pass rush of the Texans. I think they are ready to put some pts on the board vs. the Dolphins "D".

Jets PK Just don't trust the Lions. Jets will play "D" and Geno will make up for last week.

Titans +7.5 I don't care who the QB is, Tenn plays the Colts tough every game.

Bills +3 Just going with my gut in this one.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:30 PM
Bryant (BullsEye)

2* #251MIAMI -3.5
2* GREEN BAY ML -125
3* #262 NY JETS ML +110

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:33 PM
Sheep
$1000:
263 TBay +7.5
260 Over 42 Car-Bal
255 Buf +3 (-120)
257 Tenn +7.5
254 Chi +2

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:34 PM
Jack Jones
25* New Orleans

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:34 PM
Rooster
GB -1.5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:35 PM
GoldriverSports - Raiders +165 (ML)

Miami left friday for this game while Oakland has been there nearly a week..Alot of turmoill in Miami camp and i just believe the Raiders get it done

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:36 PM
Sports Unlimited

5* Carolina
5* New Orleans

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:37 PM
Carolina sports

5 NO

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:39 PM
executive

400 saints
300 carolina
150 green bay
100 tampa bay
100 minnesota

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:39 PM
Greg Shaker

1.#NASCAR at Dover Play #1: Jamie McMurray Top 10 Finish +145. Your Book might have this displayed as UNDER 10.5

#NASCAR at Dover Play #2: Jamie McMurray +105 verses Kasey Kahne..

#NASCAR at Dover Play #3: Ryan Newman +125 verses Carl Edwards.

#NASCAR at Dover Play #4: Joey Logano -115 verses Dale Jr...

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:46 PM
Lenny Stevens

20*
BALT.
DALLAS

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:50 PM
Mike Anthony

TOP PLAY SURE SHOT on the BALTIMORE RAVENS

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:52 PM
VEGAS SPORTS INFORMER (NFL)
6-Unit Play. Take Atlanta Falcons-3

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:53 PM
red suit
2 teamer today pack over 50 Texans over 44

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:54 PM
Kyle Hunter
NFL
Baltimore

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:54 PM
Exodus to Black

NFL
Tampa Bay+7.5
New Orleans-3
San Fran-3 -120
San Diego under 45
Buffalo+3.5 -120

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:55 PM
Chris James Sports

16-5 Last 21 Football Selections

Colts -7 (buy hook)
Buccaneers +7.5
Lions -1.5
Under Eagles/49ers 50.5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:56 PM
Larry Ness' 10* PERFECT STORM (23-8-1 s/NFL 2011)

My 10* PERFECT STORM is on the SF 49ers at 4:25 ET.
The Eagles (3-0) are one of just THREE remaining undefeated NFL teams following last Sunday's 37-34 home win over Washington. They’ve become the FIRST club in league history to win its first three games despite trailing by at least 10 points in each. Philadelphia has overcome repeated deficits and substantial offensive line attrition, for the team’s best start in 10 years (3-0 for the first time since a 7-0 start in 2004). "We stick together and there's a great camaraderie," said QB Nick Foles, who leads the NFL with 326.0 passing yards per game. "In the locker room during games like that, we lean on each other instead of blaming each other."
The Eagles are second in the league averaging 33.7 PPG but there ARE concerns. Philadelphia is dealing with a lack of continuity along the offensive line after NO starter missed a game in 2013. Center Jason Kelce is the latest to be hit by injury and will undergo sports hernia surgery, likely sidelining him for at least eight weeks. Right tackle Lane Johnson is serving the last of a four-game suspension after testing positive for a banned substance. Allen Barbre, his initial fill-in, broke his ankle in the opener against Jacksonville, and left guard Evan Mathis is set to miss at least six more weeks with a knee injury. "I don't have a level of concern," coach Chip Kelly said. "I just ask who's available, and let's play."
It’s true Philly’s OL hasn't allowed a sack in back-to-back games but it IS making things more difficult for LeSean McCoy, who carried the ball 19 times for 22 yards against the Redskins. The 1.2 yards-per-carry average was the worst of his career in a game in which he ran at least 10 times. Head coach Chip Kelly prefers not to focus on the Eagles' slow starts but on their ability to finish strong and wear out their opponents. "The way the whole team played in the fourth quarter shows the type of conditioning we have," Kelly said. The coach also remains unconcerned with star running back LeSean McCoy, who is only averaging 2.9 yards per carry and has been outplayed by backup Darren Sproles (6.9 yards per rush). We’ll see.
The 49ers have EVERY reason to be concerned after a 1-2 start. San Francisco won 28-17 at Dallas in Week 1 but was outscored 14-0 in the second half of that game. That disturbing trend has reached ‘critical mass’ the last two weeks as well, as the Niners have been outscored 21-3 (by Chicago at home) and 17-0 (by Arizona on the road) in each of the last two weeks (both losses). Doing the math, the team which has gone to THREE straight NFC championship games has been outscored 52-3 in the second half of its first three games in 2014!
OK, should we ‘punt’ on the Niners? I say no way! The 1-2 Niners own the same three-game record for the second straight year after last Sunday's 23-14 loss at Arizona and are looking to avoid their worst start since going 0-5 in 2010. However, let’s NOT forget that they rebounded last year to win 11of their final 13 games en route to an NFC championship appearance. Harbaugh teams have gone 13-3, 11-5 and 12-4 these last three seasons (he arrived prior to 2011) and off those 12 regular season losses, the 49ers were 9-3 (75%) ATS in the following game.
As noted, things didn’t go well last Sunday for the 49ers off their first loss of 2014 and I’ll admit it's not clear if this year’s team has the same resolve as recent 49er groups. All that said, the 49ers haven’t had back-to-back home losses since 2010 and last year in Week 4 (after a 1-2 start), the 49ers won 35-11 at St Louis. That victory sparked a 5-0 SU and ATS in which San Francisco outscored opponents 174-61. "We've been in this position before where there is an ebb and a flow to the season. We're in it now," coach Jim Harbaugh said. "That's the great challenge for our football team and I have great confidence that we'll attack it."
The Niners don’t draw the Rams this time around but rather the 3-0 Eagles in this “must-win” situation but the bet remains the same. Lay the points.
Good luck...Larry

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:56 PM
Larry Ness' 10* NFL Total G.O.M. (6-2, 75% run NFL 10*s)

My 10* NFL Total of the Month (Sept) is on Jacksonville/San Diego Over at 4:05 ET.
The Jags opened the 2014 season by taking a 17-0 halftime lead against the Eagles and then proceeded to lose, 34-17. The Jags then lost 41-10 at Washington in Week 2, against a Redskins team which scored just SIX points in Week 1 at Houston, a team which had ended the 2013 season on a 14-game losing streak (note: Washington just lost this past Thursday 45-14 at home vs the Giants). When Jacksonville trailed 30-0 at halftime last Sunday in what turned into an en eventual 44-17 defeat to Indianapolis, head coach Gus Bradley’s “hand was forced” and he opted to bench veteran Chad Henne in favor of Blake Bortles. the NFL’s the No. 3 overall selection this past draft.
Bortles was 14 of 24 for 223 yards with two touchdowns, two interceptions and one sack while also gaining 30 yards on two carries in his first pro action. Henne went 4 of 7 for 33 yards and was sacked three times. Bradley said after the contest that Bortles will start this weekend. "I just love his mindset," Bradley said. "I love the strength that he has. He is a tough, hard-nosed competitor and he will attack. And the team felt that part of it. It's no coincidence that all of a sudden we blocked a little bit better and the receivers played a little bit better. He has a way to uplift people and uplift the team."
All of that may well be true but the Jaguars have been outscored by a league-worst 75 points this season. They had scored just one TD in their last 10 quarters before Bortles found Allen Hurns for a 63-yard TD in the fourth and Cecil Shorts III for a 10-yard score in the closing seconds. "It was definitely good to get some game action before you go into the week of practice," Bortles said. "So I mean kind of taking it one day at a time, try to learn from everything, every experience, situation you get put in and move on." However, Bortles won't be able to help the Jaguars defense.
Jacksonville ranks dead-last in almost ALL major defensive categories, allowing league-highs in points (39.7 per) and yards (466.0 per). Breaking it down, the Jags also own the NFL’s most porous rush (160.0 YPG) and passing D (306.0 YPG), as well. All that hardly bodes well when visiting San Diego and QB Philip Rivers. He led the league in completion percentage (69.5) last season and is nearly on the same pace through three games (68.4) while throwing for 778 yards with six touchdowns and one interception. Mounting injuries in the backfield could force Rivers to take to the air even more, after Ryan Mathews suffered a sprained knee in Week 2 and pass-catching specialist Danny Woodhead (76 receptions in 2013) was lost for the season with a broken leg in last week's victory. Donald Brown carried the load for the depleted backfield by rushing 31 times for 62 yards last week.
Looking at Jacksonville road games last season reveals the following. Taking away visits to the 2-14 Texans and 4-12 Raiders, the Jags allowed 32.2 PPG in their other six road games, with the average game score checking in at 54.3 PPG, about 10 points higher than this over/under number. No weather worries in beautiful San Diego and this game SOARS over!

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:58 PM
Rainman

5* MIAMI
3* NEW ORLEANS
TENNESSEE
PHILLY
MINNESOTA

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 12:59 PM
Jack Jones

Green Bay
Tennessee
NY Jets
Jacksonville

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 01:01 PM
spartan | NFL Side Sun, 09/28/14 - 4:25 PM
triple-dime bet 270 MIN 3.0 (-115) SportsInterAction vs 269 ATL

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 01:09 PM
Betting As A Business
NFL
Under 47 – Atlanta / Minnesota 4:25 ET 1.00 Unit
(Play ON Under)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2014, 01:32 PM
PSYCHIC
(1-5)

3 unit Oakland +4
3 unit NY Jets +1.5
3 unit San Diego -12.5
5 unit San Francisco -4.5 (WISEGUY)

WIZARD
(1-10)

10 unit New Orleans -3 (Sunday Night Game of the Year)

JT WALKER
(all units same one unit)

NY Yankees -113
Batimore -3

LAS VEGAS PIPELINE
09-28-2014, 07:08 PM
LAS VEGAS PIPELINE

10* SAINTS

PLAYS POSTED BEFORE WERE WRONG