PDA

View Full Version : 10-11-14

Can'tPickAWinner
10-09-2014, 10:12 PM
::clap::

Can'tPickAWinner
Allen Eastman

8-Unit Play. Take #116 Minnesota (-3.5) over Northwestern (Noon, Saturday, Oct. 11)
I love the home Gophers in this one! The public is all over Northwestern. But the spread keeps moving against them. That's a great sign for me here. Minnesota won on the road in this series last year and are even stronger this time around. Northwestern is coming off back-to-back upset wins over Wisconsin and Penn State. They will have a letdown going on the road in this one. Minnesota is coming off a bye week and that extra time to prepare is a big advantage. They beat Michigan badly in their last game and will do the same to the Wildcats here at home. This is the same Northwestern team that lost to Cal and to Northern Illinois to start the season and was unconvincing in a 17-point win over FCS Western Illinois. Minnesota's ground game is going to be too much for the Wildcats defense to handle and the Gophers have gotten some key players back healthy during their week off. Minnesota is ready for this game. They are at home with rest and playing a team that will have a letdown. Everything has lined up and I think this one will be a blowout.

3-Unit Play. Take #154 Mississippi State (+3) over Auburn (8 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 11)
I will go with the home team in this one. Mississippi State has posted back-to-back blowout wins over LSU and Texas A&M. If they were going on the road in this one I might be worried a bit. But they get the defending SEC champions at home. Miss State has been on Cloud 9 all week long. That is going to carry over into this game. This is new heights for this program. And they could be No. 1 if they win this one in a blowout. Auburn has only been on the road one time. They were outplayed by Kansas State but escaped with a win. Mississippi State has won eight straight games going back to last year and they are 9-1 ATS in their last 10 games. The Bulldogs will take a bite out of the defending SEC champs.

3-Unit Play. Take #139 Indiana (+3.5) over Iowa (Noon, Saturday, Oct. 11)
I like the points in this one. I do not think Iowa is a good favorite and they are overrated after back-to-back wins over Purdue and Pitt. This Iowa team still lost at home to Iowa State and nearly lost to Northern Iowa and Ball State at home. Indiana has won two of three games and righted the ship. They won at Missouri as a 14-point underdog and I think they will spring the upset here. Indiana won this matchup last year and they are 3-0 ATS in the last three meetings and 5-2 ATS in their last seven meetings.

4-Unit Play. Take #143 West Virginia (-5.5) over Texas Tech (Noon, Saturday, Oct. 11)
West Virginia is a team on a mission this year. They are trying to wipe out the memories of last year's terrible season. I think they will have their way with Texas Tech. They have revenge for the last two years when they lost to the Red Raiders, including a tough loss at home last October. The Red Raiders have lost three straight games all by double-digits. The Mountaineers only have two losses this year and they were against Alabama and Oklahoma in two games that were closer than the finals. Texas Tech is just 2-9 ATS in its last 11 games overall and I like the road team to get revenge. They are favored for a reason.

4-Unit Play. Take #168 Arizona (+2.5) over USC (10:30 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 11)
The wrong team is favored in this game! Arizona is 5-0 and off a big win over Oregon. They are now going to blow out USC. The Trojans have not been very good this year. They were lucky to beat Stanford. They lost on the road to Boston College in a game that wasn't close. And last week the Trojans blew a game against Arizona State on the final play of the game. They lost on a Hail Mary and that is going to stay with them this week. Arizona has a lot of confidence and they had extra time to prepare for this game after playing on Thursday. Arizona is 7-2 ATS in the last nine meetings and the underdog is 8-1 ATS in the last nine.

4-Unit Play. Take #198 Tulane (-3) over Connecticut (8 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 11)
Tulane is favored for a reason. Connecticut is one of the worst programs in the country. They are going to struggle traveling all the way down to New Orleans. The Green Wave opened their new stadium this year but haven't had a big win yet. This will be the one. The Green Wave are 10-2 ATS at home and 7-0 ATS in October. The Huskies are 1-5 ATS on the road and 7-18 ATS in their last 25 games overall. Lay the points.

3-Unit Play. Take #187 Mississippi (+2.5) over Texas A&M (9 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 11)
I am going to keep backing the teams from Mississippi! A&M was blown out by Mississippi State last week. That game was not as close as the final score showed as the Aggies scored two garbage touchdowns when they were down 48-17. Ole Miss was better than Alabama last week and they will be better than the Aggies this week. The Rebels bring a much better defense to this game. And that is going to be a key. Teams can't pull an upset without being able to get a stop on defense. A&M is just 1-3 ATS in its last four games and they are overrated. They should have lost to Arkansas at home two weeks ago but were lucky to win that game before being blown out. Their win at South Carolina is a lot less impressive now. Ole Miss has revenge for losing to the Aggies the past two years. I will take their defense and experience and I think that Ole Miss will win a shootout here. Take the points.

Can'tPickAWinner
Doc's Sports

4 Unit Play. #125/#523 Take Florida State Seminoles -23.5 over Syracuse Orange (Saturday 12 pm ESPN) Syracuse stinks and now they will be without their starting quarterback in Terrelle Hunt. Notre Dame handed them the game on a platter two weeks ago in New Jersey and the Orange still lost to them by 16 points. This offense is terrible and cannot move the football whatsoever. Florida State is due for a complete 60 minute ass whipping sooner or later. I feel that it will come today and thus we will lay a ton of points on the road looking to collect! Syracuse is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games overall.

4 Unit Play. #128/#554 Take Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets -3 over Duke Blue Devils (Saturday 12:30 pm ACC Network) Georgia Tech just owns Duke! The Yellow Jackets have won 10 straight games against the Blue Devils by an average margin of 21 points (7-3 ATS). Duke won the division last year and still lost to Georgia Tech by 18 points, giving up 449 yards on the ground.

4 Unit Play. #159/#525 Take Alabama Crimson Tide -8.5 over Arkansas Razorbacks (Saturday 6 pm ESPN) The Razorbacks are a much-improved team, but I do not feel they are ready to battle to cream of the crop in the SEC. The last two matchups have been won by the Tide by identical scores of 52-0. This is actually a great matchup for Alabama as they do not have to worry about the spread in this game as the Razorbacks line up in a traditional formation and run the ball man on man. Alabama has covered the spread in 5 of the last 6 matchups. Nick Saban takes out his frustration in a big way on Saturday, and we collect in the process as well.

6 Unit Play. #165/#597 Take Oregon Ducks -2 over UCLA Bruins (Saturday 3:30 pm FOX) PAC-12 Game of the Year. This game has lost a little of its luster with both teams suffering setbacks last week, and thus the loser of this game has no chance to make it into the 4-team playoff. That being said, I expect Oregon to bounce back in a big way and get back into the win column. Oregon has shown signs of being dominant this season as evidenced by their big win over Michigan State. However, the same cannot be said about UCLA. The Bruins have struggled in all of their games at some point, including Arizona State. This UCLA team just does not have it this year, and I have never thought Jim Mora Jr was a big-time coach. QB Marcus Mariota is still a big-time player and has the ability to beat you with his arm or his legs. Oregon has won 10 of the last 12 meetings with UCLA. Oregon is 13-4 ATS in their last 17 road games. UCLA is 5-17 ATS in their last 22 games played in October.

4 Unit Play. #188/#540 Take Texas A&M Aggies -2 over Mississippi Rebels (Saturday 9 pm ESPN) Little worried that all the sharps are on the Aggies but that will not deter us. The Rebels are coming off their most important victory in years and all this week everybody is telling them how good they are. This sets up a trap game if I have ever seen one, and expect the Aggies to take out their frustration in a big way Saturday night in College Station. Texas A&M has not played a home game in close to a month, and you can bet their fan base will be ready for this game. A&M has won two straight games versus the Rebels, with both wins coming in Oxford. Granted the Aggies defense is suspect, but I expect them to put forth a big showing in front of their home fans. The SEC West is strong from top to bottom, and I just do not believe Ole Miss will be able to maintain focus in this game, especially in the first half coming off such an emotional win. A&M is 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games following a loss.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-09-2014, 10:13 PM
Indian Cowboy

3* U of Minnesota -4
3* Over 53.5 FSU/Syracuse
3* UNC + 17
3* Over 61 Toledo/Iowa State

7* Louisiana Monroe +22

Can'tPickAWinner
Trev Rogers

UCLA +3

Can'tPickAWinner
Prediction Machine

Home Rot Time (ET) Matchup Line Total Points Pick Pick%
184 7:00 PM FIU @ UTSA 45 37.3 Under 61.5
136 1:00 PM BUFF @ EASTMI 58.5 68.9 Over 61.5
160 6:00 PM ALA @ ARK 56 64.5 Over 60.3
154 3:30 PM AUBURN @ MISSST 63 71 Over 59.4
138 2:00 PM MIA-O @ AKRON 50.5 57.1 Over 58.8
182 2:00 PM ARKST @ GAST 62.5 72.7 Over 58.7
142 2:00 PM BGSU @ OHIO 63 70.5 Over 57.6
114 3:30 PM MSU @ PURDUE 54.5 49.1 Under 57.4
140 12:00 PM IND @ IOWA 55.5 61.7 Over 57.3
116 12:00 PM NW @ MINN 43.5 39.3 Under 57.2
122 12:00 PM MIDDTN @ MARSH 73.5 65.4 Under 57.1

Can'tPickAWinner
10-09-2014, 10:14 PM
RAS
152 under
135 over
137 over
122 under
180 under
174 under
184 under

Can'tPickAWinner
10-09-2014, 10:15 PM
Goodfella

3* Pac 12 GOM is on UCLA

3* SEC GOW is on Texas A & M.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-09-2014, 10:16 PM
Dr. Bob

****West Virginia (-3 ½) 47 TEXAS TECH 30
Sat Oct-11-2014 at 09:00 AM Pacific Rotation: 143 Over/Under 73.5

One positive about West Virginia not covering for me last week against Kansas is that the line on this game was lower than it should have been. West Virginia only beat the Jayhawks 33-14 as a 26 point favorite but the Mountaineers should have won by more than 35 points based on their dominating 557 yards to 176 yards advantage in that game but being -3 in turnovers kept them from covering. West Virginia should move the ball just as well this week and will mostly likely put a lot more points on the board with those yards. Excluding their 54-0 win over Towson, the Mountaineers have averaged 544 yards at 6.5 yards per play while facing a better than average schedule of FBS defenses that include Alabama, Maryland, and Oklahoma. Overall, West Virginia has put up those big offensive numbers against 4 defensive units that are 0.4 yppl better than average and today they’re facing a Texas Tech defense that is 0.3 yppl worse than average (5.9 yppl allowed to teams that would combine to average 5.6 yppl against an average defense). The Mountaineers will have a lot of possessions in what should be a high paced game with both teams running no huddle offenses and my model projects 6.8 yards per play and 641 total yards for West Virginia in this game, which should get them at least 45 points.

Texas Tech is going to have a lot of possessions too and the Red Raiders have a bit of an advantage with an attack that has been 0.7 yppl better than average overall (6.5 yppl against teams that would allow 5.8 yppl) going up against a West Virginia stop unit that’s been 0.4 yppl better than average (5.9 yppl allowed to FBS teams that would average 6.3 yppl against an average defense). The matchup is favorable to West Virginia, who has been susceptible to good running teams (allowed 591 yards at 6.3 yards per running play to Alabama and Oklahoma) but the Mounties are very good defending the pass, yielding only 54% completions for the season and limiting their 4 FBS foes to 6.3 yards per pass play – well below the 7.5 yppp that those teams would average against an average defense. With Texas Tech thrown the ball about two-thirds of the time, West Virginia’s defense will be relatively better since the Red Raiders aren’t going to fully exploit their bad run defense while playing into their strength. My math model projects 6.3 yards per running play and just 5.6 yards per pass play for Texas Tech but the Red Raiders are still likely to throw the ball way more than they run it (the model projects 60% pass plays, which is less than their norm of 66.4% passes). My model projects 448 total yards at 5.9 yppl for Texas Tech, which projects to around 30 points.

Texas Tech is a mediocre team at best and the Red Raiders’ only two wins were by just 7 points over Central Arkansas (as a 34 point favorite) and by only 4 points as a 21 point favorite against UTEP and the Red Raiders have lost by an average margin of 21 points to good teams Arkansas, Oklahoma State, and Kansas State and West Virginia is better than all 3 of those teams, which isn’t obvious because the Mountaineers have 2 losses. However, those two losses were competitive losses to elite teams Alabama and Oklahoma and the Mountaineers have outgained their 4 FBS opponents 544 yards to 418 yards per game despite facing 4 teams with an average rating that is 8.5 points tougher than average. In addition to the nearly 200 yards of projected yardage advantage the Mountaineers are likely to be positive in turnovers given that Clint Trickett has thrown just 4 interceptions in 5 games while turnover prone Davis Webb of Texas Tech has thrown10 interceptions in 5 games this season and has a 3.2% career interception percentage, which is a lot given how many passes the Red Raiders throw per game. I don’t see this game being competitive at all and I’ll take West Virginia in a 4-Star Best Bet at -6 points or less, for 3-Stars up to -7 and for 2-Stars if the line goes above 7 points.

***MINNESOTA (-3) 24 Northwestern 11
Sat Oct-11-2014 at 09:00 AM Pacific Rotation: 116 Over/Under 42.0

Northwestern has rebounded from season opening home losses to Cal and Northern Illinois by posting 3 straight wins, including upsets at Penn State and against Wisconsin the last two weeks. However, the back to back upset wins set up the Wildcats in a very negative 24-90-3 ATS road letdown situation this week and Minnesota applies to a very good 102-38-3 ATS home momentum off a bye week angle. I would have played Minnesota in this game even without the support of the strong angles and I really considered making this game a 4-Star Best Bet since the record of games when the math model and the situations are both significantly on the same side has been very, very good over the years.

Northwestern was an underrated team after those first two losses but that is no longer the case after back-to-back upset wins. The Wildcats are basically an average team that is good defensively (5.0 yards per play allowed to teams that would combine to average 5.7 yppl against an average team) and bad offensively (4.7 yppl against teams that would allow 5.6 yppl to an average attack). The problem for the Wildcats in this game is that they’re facing a Minnesota team that is actually a bit better defensively, rating at 0.8 yppl better than average (4.7 yppl allowed to teams that would combine to average 5.5 yppl), but are much better than Northwestern on offense. Minnesota has been just average offensively with quarterback Mitch Leidner in the game (5.3 yppl against teams that would allow 5.3 yppl), but that’s 0.7 yppl better than the Northwestern offense and the Gophers’ defense has been a bit better too.

I don’t see either team having a lot of offensive success in this game but Minnesota is projected to average 5.0 yards per run and 5.0 yards per pass play, so the Gophers won’t be completely shut down. Northwestern, meanwhile, is projected to average less than 4 yards per run and per pass and Minnesota has dominated sub-par offensive teams – holding Eastern Illinois, San Jose State and Michigan (with Morris at QB) to an average of just 13.7 points on 286 yards and 4.1 yards per play. My math model gives Minnesota a 58.5% chance of covering at -3 points (based on the historical performance of my model) and the positive situation enhances that percentage. I’ll take Minnesota in a 3-Star Best Bet at -4 or less, for 2-Stars up to -6 ½ and for 1-Star at -7. I also lean towards the Under.

**Mississippi (+3) 34 TEXAS A&M 28
Sat Oct-11-2014 at 06:00 PM Pacific Rotation: 187 Over/Under 63.0

Mississippi just knocked off Alabama and while you might expect some sort of letdown following that big win there is no evidence of that being the case. None of my general letdown angles applied and I looked up how teams perform the week after winning as an underdog to stay unbeaten with at least a 5-0 record and those teams are 45-27 ATS against conference foes that also played the previous week, including 19-7 ATS since 2008. I also looked up how teams perform after beating Alabama and found that teams that beat the Crimson Tide are 13-6 ATS in their next game, including 11-2 ATS if not favored by 17 points or more. So, there is no reason to expect a letdown from the Rebels in this game and there is no doubt based on my numbers that they are better than Texas A&M.

Mississippi has the nation’s 2nd best defense, allowing just 10.2 points and 4.1 yards per play to a schedule of teams that would average 5.8 yppl against an average defensive team. Today the Rebels will be taking on my 2nd rated offense, as A&M has averaged 7.5 yppl with QB Kenny Hill in the game while facing teams that would allow 5.6 yppl to an average attack. That’s a pretty even matchup and Ole’ Miss just held Alabama, my #4 rated offense, to a modest 17 points and 5.3 yppl. Texas A&M, meanwhile, was just limited to a mediocre 5.7 yppl by Mississippi State, the first better than average defense that they’ve faced. Now they face a much better defense. My model projects 415 yards at 5.5 yppl for Texas A&M in this game but it will be lower than that if they play at the level they played last week against the Bulldogs.

While the battle between the Aggies’ offense and the Rebels’ defense is a wash, the battle between the Ole’ Miss offense and the A&M defense is significantly in favor of the Rebels. Mississippi has averaged 6.5 yards per play with quarterback Bo Wallace on the field this season and have done so against teams that would combine to allow just 5.4 yppl to an average team. I don’t see that attack having much trouble moving the ball at their normal rate given that the Aggies’ defense has been just average through their first 5 games, allowing 5.8 yppl to teams that would combine to average 5.9 yppl against an average offensive team. Texas A&M has faced three good offensive teams in South Carolina, Arkansas and Mississippi State last week and the Aggies allowed an average of 35 points on 476 yards at 6.8 yppl in those 3 games. My math model projects 507 yards at 6.5 yppl for Ole’ Miss in this game.

Mississippi should be favored by 6 points in this game based on how each team has played so far this season and I’m happy to take a few points with the Rebels here. Last week’s win over Alabama was no fluke and the Rebels are a legitimate National Championship contender while I rate Texas A&M as the 14th best team in the nation. I’ll take Mississippi in a 2-Star Best Bet at +1 or more and for 1-Star at pick or -1.

*Alabama (-9 ½) 38 ARKANSAS 22
Sat Oct-11-2014 at 03:00 PM Pacific Rotation: 159 Over/Under 54.5

In past years teams with National Championship expectations would often suffer what I call the “bubble is burst” letdown the next week but I don’t see that being the case with a 4 team playoff this year since 1 loss does not completely ruin a good team’s chances of being involved, especially in the SEC, where even 2 losses could get a team in the 4 team playoff. I expect Alabama to rebound this week against a good Arkansas team that has too many holes on defense to contain Alabama’s potent offense. Obviously, Alabama’s offense was held in check last week in a 17-23 loss at Ole’ Miss but the Rebels have my 2nd rated defense in the nation and averaging 5.3 yards per play against that unit on the road is still 1.6 yppl better than what an average team would gain in Oxford. Alabama’s offense has been 1.8 yppl better than average for the season (7.2 yppl against teams that would allow 5.4 yppl to an average attack) and an even better +2.1 yppl with starting quarterback Blake Sims in the game. However, I do rate the Bama offense at +1.8 yppl better than average for this game after adjusting for the injury to RB Kenyan Drake. Drake’s 5.1 ypr on 22 runs is not going to be missed but he caught 5 of 6 passes thrown to him for a total of 159 yards and two touchdowns and taking out those numbers lowers the Tide offensive rating by 0.3 yppl.

While Bama’s offense was kept in check last week by an equally good Mississippi defense the Tide have averaged 42 points on 595 yards at 7.6 yppl against the other 4 teams they’ve played (West Virginia, FAU, S. Miss, and Florida), who would combine to allow 5.8 yppl to an average team. Arkansas, meanwhile, would allow 5.7 yppl at home to an average offensive team so the 566 yards at 7.6 yppl that my model forecasts for Alabama in this game (after adjusting for Drake being out) is certainly in line with what the Tide has done to a collection of similarly rated defenses. That projection could be an underestimation given that Arkansas has faced two elite offensive teams in Auburn and Texas A&M and allowed 8.5 yppl to Auburn and 7.7 yppl to A&M. I have Alabama’s compensated offense rated 4th while Auburn is rated 6th and A&M is rated 2nd, so I see no reason why Arkansas can be expected to stop Alabama after giving up an average of 40 points and 8.1 yppl to Auburn and Texas A&M.

The line and total on this game indicate that the odds makers expect Arkansas to score about 22 or 23 points. I think that will also be the case, as my model 21.5 points for a Razorbacks’ offense that is 0.7 yppl better than average (6.1 yppl against teams that would allow 5.4 yppl to an average team) going up against an Alabama defense that has been 0.9 yppl better than average (4.8 yppl allowed to teams that would combine to average 5.7 yppl). In recent seasons Alabama has performed much better against pro style offenses than they have against teams that run a spread offense so I can see Bama’s defense playing better than expected in this game. I certainly won’t assume that, however, and my model projects 302 yards at 5.6 yppl for Arkansas.

Overall the math model shows solid line value in favor of Alabama and the Tide apply to a 23-3 ATS game 6 situation that plays on teams that started the season with 4 wins and are coming off their first loss of the season. My model isn’t as good historically playing on double-digit road favorites so I’m going to be cautious and set a tight line constraint here at 10 points. I’ll take Alabama in a 1-Star Best Bet at -10 point or less

Can'tPickAWinner
10-09-2014, 10:16 PM
Dave Cokin

[120] Temple -14.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-09-2014, 10:17 PM
Northcoast

Early Bird POW

Florida St -23

Can'tPickAWinner
10-09-2014, 10:18 PM
Bryan Leonard

College Football Blowout Game Of the Month

Clemson

Can'tPickAWinner
GILztips

[148] Baylor -8
[188] Texas A&M -2
[160] Arkansas +11
[168] Arizona/USC O68
[132] NC State/BC O56.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Maddux Sports

10* California -1.5
10* UCLA +3.5
10* Minnesota -3
10* Marshall -21.5
10* Central Michigan +10.5
10* Old Dominion +3.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-10-2014, 08:26 AM
Indian Cowboy

3* U of Minnesota -4
3* Over 53.5 FSU/Syracuse
3* UNC + 17
3* Over 61 Toledo/Iowa State

7* Louisiana Monroe +22

INDIAN COWBOY

3 Unit Play. #125 Take Over 53.5 Florida Statevs. Syracuse (Saturday @ Noon Est)
I know it's hard tobelieve and sometimes you have to hold your nose with our system of fading thepublic. But that is our mantra as that is one of our basic principles which hasworked wonders in Basketball (#1 in NBA, 94-60, +12,800) (65-45, +4400 in CollegeBall) (#1 in the Country in NBA/CBB at +17,300) (#1 in Country in NBA/CBB/WNBAfor +20,300) - this includes being #1 in College Ball in 2011 going 80-50 for+8400. FSU is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games with their first ATS win comingagainst Wake Forrest at home. Note that the Seminoles remember their poor roadperformance against NC State which nearly cost them the #1 ranking as they weredown early and often. Though they did bounce-back somewhat against Wake, theywill want to show their caliber on the road here against Syracuse. This teambeat Syracuse 59-3 last year and its time for Syracuse to return the favor abit. Note that FSU has Notre Dame on the docket next week as well so might notbe as in tune on the defensive end. Plus, Syracuse is likely to be a solidactive underdog here regardless of the fact their quarterback is out and a newone takes place here. Not much is expected of 'Cuse in this contest but weexpect them to be a solid underdog and likely fall within the 24 points butmore importantly, give FSU a decent game here surprisingly. Syracuse gave up 28points to a Louisville team that is not stout on offense, then gave up 31 and34 to Notre Dame and Maryland. Now they face a potent FSU offense, who islooking to play better on the road than the NC State game and likely to be anactive underdog to boot as we have always felt when a star player goes out agame is likely to go over the posted total regardless of the sport (especiallyin Basketball). The Over is 4-0 for the Seminoles following a straight up winof 20 points and the Over is 7-1 for the Orange aftera ccumulating less than a100 yards of rushing in their previous game, look for the Orange to havenothing to lose here and push FSU at home but FSU eventually winning, but moreimportantly, this contest has the likelihood of going to a 42-20 type ofcontest.

3-Unit Play. #175 Take North Carolina +17 overNotre Dame (Saturday @ 3:30pm est)
At some point UNC has tostep up and play a decent and complete game. And the oddsmakers seem to agreeplacing them as a two touchdown and field goal underdog to Notre Dame here. Ifyou take a close look at UNC you'll see they are a top 35 passing team and top35 in points scored and can keep up with most teams in the country as perscoring. The issue with this squad is certainly their defense but it has gottenbetter each week to their credit though they are 2-3 but a win or at least acompetent effort here will go a long way for this coaching staff. The Irishcome off a huge win against Stanford keeping their playoff hopes alive here andneeded a 4th and 11 touchdown to keep their National Championship hopes alive.Having said that, it would be hard to get up for this game after such anemotional win as they will get UNC's best shot here at home. It's just aclassic let down spot here for Notre Dame and a step up opportunity for a UNCteam that has underachieved this year. The Tar Heels are 8-3 ATS following adouble-digit loss at home (losing to Va Tech as a 2.5 dog at home by more thantwo touchdowns) and the Irish are just 2-5 ATS when facing a team with a losingrecord at home meaning they have difficulty at times against large spreads athome.

3-Unit Play. #163 Take Over 61 Toledo vs. IowaState (Saturday @ 3:30pm)
With injuries facingToledo including their quarterback and running back possibly, the line is just3 here against Iowa State on the road. Toledo has a very deep team and theirstrength is not the players necessarily as it is their system (a junior chipkelly system if you will). This team has a potent offense regardless of whothey plug in. Toledo is 4-2 coming into this contest putting up 24 points onMissouri and 34 against Cincinnati. This team has a top 20 offense, has a top45 passing attack and top 25 running attack to boot. Iowa State might also belooking forward to Texas next week in a contest they really should have beatTexas but fell short in a questionable and shady officiating which madenational news. Plus, State probably is aware of the injuries to Toledo so mightnot be as in tune with this contest. This is a great spot here for Toledo to bea quality active dog and give Iowa State a great game and send this game over.State is vulnerable to the rushing attack as they are outside the top 100 inrun defense and nearly outside the top 100 in overall defense as well. Look forthis to be a 37-35 type of contest with Toledo possibly making the upset on theroad.

3-Unit Play. #116 Take Minnesota -4 overNorthwestern (Saturday @ Noon est)
I'm a big fan ofNorthwestern and the program that they run there. It's a high class team andorganization. Basically a mini Stanford if you will and follow their academicprogram. This team has come a long way from the slow start and is now 3-2 andlooks to be bowl bound once again. But, this is a difficult contest for themagainst Minnesota. Yes, NW beat a good Penn State team on the road but Statewas probably not expecting much and got caught looking forward to bettercontests down the line. Plus, this team did beat Wisconsin in a huge game athome as Wisconsin likes to pound and ground like NW does. But, Minnesota has alot to be desired as the one difference between this team and the others isthat Minnesota has a top 40 defense which has gone under the radar. This teamis 20th in the nation in points allowed, top 40 in rushing yards allowed andtop 45 in passing yards allowed. They held TCU a top 15 team on the road tojust 30 points (it was our 7* on TCU if you remember over Minnesota).Northwestern has an offense that is outside the top 100 and though theirdefense is competent as well, I'm not sure if they have the offense punch tokeep up with Minnesota and their top 25 running game. NW is outside the top 60in rushing yards allowed. The Wildcats are 3-9 ATS in their last 12 when facinga winning team (due for a let down after back to back big wins) and thoughMinnesota could be in for a let down post Michigan, the Gophers are 7-0 ATS intheir last 7 conference games as this would be the team's 5th win and move themto 4-0 at home. This also sets Minnesota up for a bigger bowl game later thisyear if they can manage two more wins.

7-Unit Play. #185 Take Louisiana Monroe +22 overKentucky (Saturday @ Noon est)
Nice let down spot herefor Kentucky after their huge win against South Carolina at home - in a nightgame that was nationally televised. It was a big win for a program that is now4-1 and looks to be headed to a bowl game and after going countless gameswithout a SEC win now finds itself with back to back SEC wins after Vanderbilt andSouth Carolina. This team is on the rise with their top 25 recruiting classesas well on a consistent basis. Having said that, this is a let down spot for ateam that has many other important games coming up as they face LouisianaMonroe. UL Monroe comes off a tough loss to Arkansas State by 14 points andthey have the offense to keep it relatively close here. Though of course,Kentucky will figure it out and get it together, Monroe does have a top 55passing attack and a top 50 defense. This team has a very similar makeup toVanderbilt on defense which hung tough against Kentucky. Only difference isthis team now can score points as well. Take this for example. This team beatOhio 20-3 earlier this year. Ohio has an offense and defense outside the top 100but the reason why they hung tough is they are a top 70 team in points allowed.Monroe is top 60 in points allowed but difference is they are a top 60 passingteam. The Wildcats are 3-7 ATS following a straight up win and 4-13 ATS intheir last 17 games following an ATS win as well. We have Kentucky winning by17 in this one and given the 5 point differential, we'll roll with theWarhawks. If the Monroe can score a touchdown early, they can drag this contestout with their defense.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-10-2014, 08:27 AM
BEN BURNS

PERSONAL FAVORITE LSU
BEST BET North Carolina
BIG 10 GOM Michigan
SHOCKER Houston

Can'tPickAWinner
10-10-2014, 10:56 AM
Wunderdog Sports

Complimentary CFB Pick for October 11th, 2014

Game: Mississippi Rebels @ Texas A&M Aggies
Time: Saturday 10/11 9:00 PM Eastern
Pick: Mississippi +2.5 (-105) at 5dimes (http://www.5dimes.com/)

I'm not sure when the last time, if ever, that Ole Miss and Miss State both started the season at 5-0, but here we are with both highly ranked. The Aggies once again have a strong passing attack, but they will face their stiffest challenge of the season as the Ole Miss defense is one of the best in the country, and they have foiled opponents' air attacks, limiting them to just over 150 yards per contest, and the defense as a whole allows a stingy 10.2 points per game. Turnovers are always a major factor in close games, and Ole Miss has a 28 game streak where they have turned the opponent over at least once, and have done a great job getting in the passing lanes as the defense has 20 INTs through five games. The Aggies have not played well enough on defense as their three SEC opponents have compiled 492 yards per game and 34.7 points per game. The Rebels are 5-0-1 ATS in their last six and A&M has struggled vs. the better teams, logging just an 8-20 ATS mark in their last 28 vs. a winning team. The Rebels are the real deal, so make the play on Ole Miss.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-10-2014, 10:56 AM
EZWINNERS

2* Rice Owls +1

The Rice Owls seem to have things back on track with back to back wins after their 0-3 start to the season. Army is coming off of an upset win against Ball State last week, but the Cadets rarely win back to back games as they are 0-11 straight up in after their last eleven wins. The Army defense should have a hard time getting off of the field against a Rice team that usually owns time of possession while the Rice defense is familiar defending the option. The defending Conference USA champs should get back to .500 this week. Play on Rice.

2* Mississippi State Bulldogs +3

This is a very even matchup in my opinion and in the battle of unbeaten teams I side with the home underdog. The SEC is loaded this season and any team can beat another from week to week. Mississippi State is setup nicely having been at home for a second week in a row having a fairly easy win over Texas A&M last week. Auburn took advantage of an LSU offense that is not very good in their revenge win last week. The Bulldogs offense is clicking and has excellent quarterback play and will test this Auburn defense. Take the points.

2* North Carolina Tar Heels +17

The Fighting Irish tend to play to the level of the competition as they have played close games with both Syracuse and Purdue this season that are not very good teams. North Carolina does not have a good record either, but they do have a lot of offensive talent that can put points on the board. The Heel's uptempo offense presents some challenges the Irish defense has yet to face this season. This is a huge spread to ask the Irish to cover with their biggest game of the year on deck next against Florida State. Take the points.

2* Texas A&M Aggies -2

The Aggies are coming off of their first loss of the season last week at Mississippi State, while Ole Miss is coming off of one of the biggest wins in the recent history of the program. The Aggies won 41-38 in Oxford last season and while Johnny Football is gone, Texas A&M offense is running the same system with Kenny Hill and their defense is improved over last season. It will be tough for Ole Miss to match last weeks intensity on the road at night in College Station. Lay the points.

2* USC Trojans -2.5

This is a big let down spot for Arizona after knocking of Oregon on the road last week. USC is at the opposite end of the spectrum having lost on a Hail Mary to Arizona State last week. The Trojans defense does have its issues, but I expect them to get enough stops to win and cover this game. USC quarterback Cody Kessler is playing well and I like the Trojan offense to win this one in a shootout against a Wildcats team that is still enjoying last week's upset win. Lay the points.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-10-2014, 01:59 PM
Jeff Clement

8* TCU +8

Can'tPickAWinner
PICKS AND PARLAYS

Consensus Game of the Week

Penn State +2

Can'tPickAWinner
Jason Sharpe

8* - Western Michigan

Can'tPickAWinner
10-10-2014, 09:22 PM
Robert Ferringo
4*-oklahoma-15...
4*-florida.st-23.5....
7*-tex a&m-2

Can'tPickAWinner
10-10-2014, 09:22 PM
NORM HITZGES
DOUBLE PLAYS:
Duke +3 1/2 Georgia Tech
Wisconsin -26 1/2 Illinois

SINGLE PLAYS
Mississippi +2 Texas A&M
W. Virginia -6 Texas Tech
TCU +8 Baylor
Louisville +9 1/2 Clemson
Michigan St. -9 Purdue
Rice PICK Army
Temple -17 Tulsa
Marshall -24 1/2 Middle Tennessee St.
Miami -17 Cincinnati
Mississippi St. +3 Auburn
USC -2 1/2 Arizona
Northwestern +4 Minnesota

Can'tPickAWinner
10-10-2014, 09:23 PM
Erin Rynning

20* CFB MAC O/U Game of the Year

over C Mich / No Illinois

Can'tPickAWinner
Gold Medal Club

153 Auburn -2.5
159 Alabama -9
147 TCU +8
162 Florida -1

Can'tPickAWinner
Josh Daniels

3* Texas AM -2
3* N Texas +7
1* Houston +8
1* NC State -3
1* USC -2.5
1* Cincinnati +17
1* Tex Tech +6

Can'tPickAWinner
10-10-2014, 09:24 PM
Vegas NFL Picks

Underdog of the Week

Purdue

Can'tPickAWinner
10-10-2014, 09:24 PM
Wayne Root

Pinnacle (http://www.pinnaclesports.com/) - UCLA
Perfect Play - Mississippi
Inner Circle - Michigan
No Limit - USC
Millionaire - Mississippi st

Can'tPickAWinner
10-10-2014, 09:25 PM
Fat Jack

#113 MICHIGAN STATE -21 (SENT TUESDAY)
#129 illinois UNDER 59
#137 miami,oh UNDER 54.5
#140 iowa UNDER 56.5
#148 BAYLOR -9 (SENT TUESDAY)
#159 ALABAMA -9
#161 LSU -1.5 (SENT TUESDAY)
#195 OLD DOMINION +3

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 12:08 AM
Big Ten Report - Week 7
By ASA

Game of the Week

Minnesota (-4) vs. Northwestern – 12:00 PM ET

Before the season this matchup looked like a run-of-the-mill conference game between two average squads. Now it's a battle for supremacy in the West Division as the top two teams meet in Minnesota. Minnesota was off last week after ending a six game losing streak to Michigan on September 27th to claim the Little Brown Jug. The Gophers have a solid formula to make life miserable for opponents, leaning on a powerful rushing attack and a stout defense.They simply wore down Michigan to the tune of 206 rush yards on 47 carries while controlling the clock for +9 minutes TOP. Defensively the Gophers held Michigan to just 171 total yards, including 83 rush yards on 28 carries (3.0 YPC). QB Mitch Leidner wasn't spectacular (14-of-22 for 167 yards and 1 TD), but he managed the game well and didn't make any mistakes. This Saturday expect the Gophers will try to utilize their 24th ranked rush offense against this Northwestern defense that allowed 259 yards to Wisconsin's Melvin Gordon last week. Northwestern is off of a huge home win over Wisconsin. The Wildcats were outgained, but had an opportunistic defense (4 INT) and held UW QB's to just 12-of-29 passing and 138 yards. Offensively this squad is still a major work in progress, but it appears to be improving. QB Siemian has been a solid game manager the past couple of weeks, but is still completing just 57.4% of his passes with 3 TD and 4 INT this season. The rushing attack is off of a solid performance against UW (203 yards on 4.4 YPC) but still ranks 104th nationally in rush YPG. Even with an average offense; if the defense continues to make plays (10 forced turnovers the past three weeks) the Wildcats will continue to compete. Northwestern has won five of the last nine meetings with Minnesota outright, but the Gophers are 7-2 ATS over that span. Minnesota won @Northwestern last year, 20-17, as a 12-point underdog - continuing a trend of ATS wins by the underdog (6-1 ATS run by the 'dog). Minnesota has covered seven straight conference games. Northwestern is 9-4 ATS in their last 13 road games, but 3-7 ATS in the last 10 conference games.

Michigan State (-21) at Purdue – 2:30 PM ET

Michigan State dominated Nebraska for the better part of three quarters last Saturday. The Huskers made it close in the end, thanks to a 62-yard punt return for TD with 3:22 remaining that cut their deficit to 22-27, but MSU's defense held on when it mattered to notch the conference victory. On a day where completions didn't come easy for QB Cook (11-of-29 passing), it was the rushing attack that led the Spartans. RB Jeremy Langford was the workhorse with 29 carries 111 rush yards and 1 TD. Defensively MSU bottled up Nebraska star RB Ameer Abdullah. Though he finished with two short TD runs, he was limited to just 45 yards on 24 carries for a measly 1.8 YPC average. Overall the Huskers finished with their lowest output on the ground (47 yards) since 2007. The Spartans also made life miserable for Husker QB Amrstrong Jr, who finished 20-of-43 passing for 273 yards with 0 TD and 2 INT and was sacked five times and hit eight more. This week the Spartans travel to Purdue as heavy favorites. Purdue notched its first conference win since 2012 with a road victory over Illinois last week. The Boilers had their largest offensive output in nearly two years with 551 total yards and 38 points. QB Appleby got the call and was very efficient, tossing for 202 yards on 15-of-20 passing with 1 TD and 0 INT. Purdue also rushed for 349 yards on 45 carries (7.8 YPC) led by RB Hunt, who had 177 yards on the ground. Granted all of this came against an Illinois defense that ranks 115th in total defense and 107th in PPG allowed. The Boilers will have much tougher sledding against this 11th ranked MSU defense. MSU has won five straight against Purdue, but is 0-2-1 ATS in the last three in the series, winning by just seven points per game. The Boilers are 4-2 SU & 4-1-1 ATS in the last six home meetings against MSU. Michigan State hasn't been a 20+ point road favorite since 1997 while Purdue is 0-2 ATS as a home 'dog of 20+ points or more since 2010.

Iowa (-3.5) vs. Indiana – 12:00 PM ET

The Hawkeyes were one of three B1G teams with a bye last week after an ugly win @Purdue on September 27th. Iowa had a +264 yard advantage and +13 first downs, but didn't take the lead until late in the 3rd quarter against the Boilers. They didn't put the nail in the coffin until 5:10 remaining in the 4th. Iowa rushed for 175 yards on just 3.4 YPC while QB Beathard wasn't very efficient against Purdue's defense (17-for-37 for 245 yards). Coach Ferentz has stated that he won't make a decision on who starts at QB until later this week but all indications point to both Rudock & Beathard splitting snaps early and getting a feel for which is more effective. With little rushing success to speak of this season for Iowa, the QB play will have to get better going further into conference play. If they can't find success through the air against this Indiana defense that has allowed 323 pass YPG and 11 TD over the last four games, then it's going to be a major problem for the Hawks. Indiana ended its non-conference slate with a win over North Texas last week. It was a solid bounce-back win for the Hoosiers after getting exposed both offensively and defensively against the Terrapins two weeks ago in the 22-point loss. QB Sudfeld had a very solid outing against UNT after a horrendous performance against Maryland (14-of-37 for 126 yards and an INT) with 230 yards and 3 TD on 23-of-29 completions. RB's Coleman & Roberts carved up the UNT rush defense as they combined for 252 rush yards on 31 carries with 3 TD. The Mean Green were held to just 348 total yards and a lot of those yards came after the game was out of reach. This offense gets another chance to prove that it can move the ball against the big boys as they face this Iowa 'D' that ranks 15th nationally in yards allowed and hasn't allowed an opponent to exceed 23 points. The Hawkeyes are 4-1 SU in the last five meetings, but they lost to Indiana in the most recent game (2012) and have failed to cover the last three matchups. Indiana is just 5-11 ATS as a road underdog between 3-and-10 points and just 2-7 ATS in the last nine B1G road games. Iowa is just 1-4 ATS in its last five B1G home games as a favorite.

Michigan (-1) vs. Penn State – 7:00 PM ET

No team needed last week's bye more than the Nittany Lions after their last game performance against Northwestern. The loss to Northwestern is a bit more understandable now after the Wildcats beat Wisconsin last week, but it was still a troubling loss for PSU. Northwestern completely dominated the previously undefeated Nittany Lions. The Wildcats held PSU to just 50 rush yards on 2.0 YPC and 14 first downs. And unlike previous contests where QB Hackenberg bailed out a struggling PSU offense, he was inefficient and unproductive against Northwestern. He completed just 22-of-45 passes for 216 yards with 0 TD and 1 INT as PSU failed to reach the end zone. PSU's rush offense has now been rendered ineffective four of its five games this season as it is averaging just 3.1 YPC and ranks 116th in rush YPG. The defense remains elite but unless this offensive line starts opening up holes for the running game and creating some more time in the pocket for Hackenberg, this offense is going to struggle. They had an extra week off to work on their issues and to prepare for the struggling Wolverines. Just when it appears that it can't get any worse for Michigan, it does. Rutgers handed Michigan its third straight loss and fourth overall. Rutgers QB Nova tossed for 404 yards and 3 scores and Michigan's go-ahead field goal attempt late in the 4th quarter was blocked, allowing Rutgers to run out the clock and preserve the 26-24 victory. The running of Derrick Green was the only consistent thing about this offense, but now he's out for the year with an injury as Michigan will be challenged to replace his production this week against PSU's No. 2 ranked rush defense. QB Devin Gardner will be forced to make plays, something he has struggled with mightily this season. He looked dynamic at times last week against Rutgers in his return to the starting lineup, but he threw another costly interception. Defensively the Wolverines feature one of the top units in the country, but their efforts on defense are repeatedly offset by their inefficiencies on offense. It will take a substantial turnaround to be bowl eligible at the end of the season. After losing nine straight to the Wolverines from 1997-2007, Penn State is 4-0 SU & ATS in the last four meetings - winning by an average of 16.8 PPG. Michigan is just 8-16 ATS in its last 24 Big Ten home games. Penn State is just 2-6 ATS in its last eight conference games, but the Nittany Lions are 8-1 ATS off of their last nine SU losses.

Wisconsin (-25.5) vs. Illinois – 12:00 PM ET

Running back Melvin Gordon is a stud, the offensive line is elite, and the defense is great. There are a lot of things to like about this Wisconsin Badgers squad; quarterback play is not one of them - and unfortunately the erratic play at the QB position continues to bring this team down. Last week RB Gordon rushed for a career-high 259 yards and this defense limited Northwestern to just 385 yards. But QB's McEvoy & Stave combined for 12-of-29 passing for just 138 yards with 1 TD and 4 INT - two of which came in the end zone when the Badgers were threatening to score. Coach Anderson has stated that both Stave and McEvoy will play this week against Illinois, and he'll likely go with the "hot" hand. Or whoever is making fewer mistakes. Despite the bad QB play, the defense continues to step up and put this team in position to win. Wisconsin ranks 15th against the pass, 23rd against the run, and 11th in scoring defense. Expect the Badgers to ride RB Gordon - who is 3rd nationally in rushing - against this Illini defense that has allowed 807 rush yards and 9 rush TD in their last two games against Nebraska & Purdue. If they can get Gordon and Co. going on the ground, that should be enough to open some holes in the passing game for Stave & McEvoy to gain some confidence. Speaking of quarterback issues, Illinois starting QB Wes Lunt will be out 4-6 weeks with a broken leg he suffered in Illinois' home loss to Purdue last week. Lunt has 13 TD and just 3 INT this season while completing 66.1% of his passes. Now the Illini will go with Reilly O'Toole, who has 1 TD and 4 INT in limited work this season. Without Lunt leading this offense, we're not sure where the points will come from. The rushing attack has sputtered to just 96.3 rush YPG and O'Toole is a major downgrade from Lunt under center. Illinois' defense has allowed 35+ points in each of its last five games and ranks at or near the bottom in every major defensive statistical category. Wisconsin has won four straight vs. the Illini and won last year's meeting, 56-32. The Badgers rushed for 289 yards and 6 TD in that game led by Melvin Gordon (142 yds, 3 TD). Illinois is 1-13 SU & 2-12 ATS in its last 14 road games with a -20.4 PPG margin in those 14 games.

Ohio State - Bye Week

After a poor performance against Virginia Tech in which he completed 9-of-29 passes with 1 TD and 3 INT, OSU's J.T. Barrett has completed 75.2% of his passes for 303 YPG with 14 TD and just 1 INT in the last three games. He was masterful in OSU's win over Maryland last week, finishing 18-of-23 for 267 yards with 4 TD and 0 INT while scoring 1 rush TD for good measure. The Bucks have now scored 50+ points in three consecutive games as this young offense grows more and more comfortable in Urban Meyer's scheme. Defensively the Buckeyes completely shutdown the Terps. They allowed Maryland QB's to complete just 24-of-40 passes for 244 yards with 1 TD and 4 INT. That's a promising development after allowing 352 pass yards and 4 TD to Cincinnati in the prior game. Opponents have had a tough time rushing against this Ohio State defensive front, gaining just 61 YPG on fewer than 3.0 YPC the last three games; so if the pass-defense continues to improve, they will become one of the most feared units in the country. They get this Saturday off before hosting Rutgers on October 18th.

Nebraska - Bye Week

Give Nebraska credit for not quitting against Michigan State last Saturday in a game where seemingly nothing was going right for the Huskers for the better part of three quarters. Down 3-27 in the 4th quarter, Nebraska fought back and cut the deficit to 22-27 with 3:22 remaining. The Huskers were driving with under a minute remaining before an MSU INT put the game away for good. It was tough sledding all game long for star RB Ameer Abdullah, who gained just 45 rush yards on 24 carries. QB Armstrong Jr. was constantly under pressure and completed just 20-of-43 passes for 273 yards with 0 TD and 2 INT. Nebraska's defense played quite well against the Spartans save the three long TD scores. MSU's QB Cook completed just 11-of-29 passes with 1 TD and 1 INT. And if you take away the two long TD runs by MSU, Nebraska allowed just 2.9 YPC to the Spartans. All in all, there are much worse ways to lose and Nebraska heads into the bye week knowing it can compete with the B1G elite. Next up is a road trip to Evanston to face the Wildcats of Northwestern.

Rutgers - Bye Week

The Scarlet Knights blocked a Michigan field goal late in the 4th quarter and were able to run out the clock for their first conference victory as a member of the B1G. They celebrated by storming the field at High Point Solutions Stadium and tearing down the goalpost. The win was Rutgers' third straight and put the Scarlet Knights at a B1G-best 5-1 record overall. It was a hard fought battle with the reeling Wolverines, but give QB Nova credit for stepping up with 404 pass yards and 3 TD when the running game was seemingly non-existant (74 yards on 2.5 YPC). There is still plenty left to improve for Kyle Flood and his staff this week as two road games loom at OSU next week and at Nebraska on October 25th.

Maryland - Bye Week

The Terrapins ran into a buzzsaw last Saturday against OSU. The Buckeyes scored early and often and rode a 31-10 halftime lead into a 52-24 victory. Maryland QB's Brown & Rowe completed just 24-of-40 passes for 244 yards with 1 TD and 4 INT. Coach Edsall stated that there is absolutely no quarterback controversy and that CJ Brown will be the starter when Maryland returns to the field despite being replaced at halftime against OSU. It'd help whoever is under center if the Terps could get some semblance of a rushing attack. They managed just 66 rush yards on 24 carries (2.8 YPC) against the Bucks and now rank 90th nationally in rush YPG. They'll work on that, along with solving their defensive issues (106th against the run, 99th in total defense) during their bye week before hosting Iowa on October 18th.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 12:22 AM
Game of the Day: Auburn at Mississippi State

Auburn Tigers at Mississippi State Bulldogs (+3, 64)

Another week, another SEC West showdown for No. 6 Mississippi State, which welcomes No. 2 Auburn to Starkville for a clash of undefeated teams. The Bulldogs have climbed to their highest ranking ever with back-to-back wins over top-10 teams LSU (34-29) and Texas A&M (48-31), running their winning streak to eight games. The gauntlet continues against an Auburn team that routed LSU 41-7 a week ago

Each of Mississippi State's opponents this season has entered the game unbeaten and left with a defeat, but the Tigers have won five of the past six meetings and 11 of 13, including a 24-20 victory last year in Auburn. "They will be the best team we've played so far," Bulldogs coach Dan Mullen told reporters. "Their guys know how to win. They've played in big games and know how to play in big games." The Tigers also know how to win conference games — they've won nine straight against SEC opponents and are the defending league champions.

TV: 3:40 p.m. ET, CBS. LINE: Auburn -3.

LINE HISTORY: The opening line was Auburn -3 then dropped to Auburn -2.5 for a short while before rebounding to the opening spread. The total has jumped a full point, opening at 53 and now sitting at 64.

INJURY REPORT: Auburn - OL Patrick Miller (Ques-Undisclosed) Mississippi State - WR Jameon Lewis (Prob-Leg), K Devon Bell (Prob-Undisclosed)

WEATHER REPORT: Weather for kickoff is calling for clouds with temperatures near the 85°F. Weather for the region is calling for thuunderstorms and rain for Friday as well.

WHAT CAPPERS SAY: "The Tigers' only regular season loss of 2013 came at the hands of LSU, and they avenged that loss with a 41-7 win this Saturday. The Bulldogs moved to 5-0 with a win over Texas A&M." - Jesse Shule

WHAT BOOKS SAY: "We are pretty split on this marquee matchup. We haven't seen a lot of fluctuation in the spread, dropping a half point from where we opened at +3. Obviously with two offenses that can score a number of ways, we've seen a lot of action on the over, almost 76 percent, but that hasn't bumped the number much. I'm even guessing a little as to what will transpire here, should be a good one." - John Lester

ABOUT AUBURN (5-0, 2-0 SEC): The Tigers continue to roll up impressive offensive numbers with dual-threat quarterback Nick Marshall leading the way. Marshall, who has accounted for 1,147 total yards and 12 TDs, passed for a career-high 339 yards and two TDs in last year's meeting but has relied more on his legs since then. Auburn's defense has been overshadowed, but the Tigers rank ninth in the nation in scoring defense (14.4) and 14th in total defense (306.6).

ABOUT MISSISSIPPI STATE (5-0, 2-0): The Bulldogs have established themselves as an offensive powerhouse, as well, racking up over 500 total yards in six straight games dating to last year's Liberty Bowl. Quarterback Dak Prescott has emerged as a legitimate Heisman Trophy candidate, amassing 455 rushing yards and six TDs to go with 1,232 passing yards with 13 TDs and two interceptions. The Bulldogs have been tough against the run — ranking 12th nationally at 98.2 yards per game — but have surrendered a whopping 328.2 passing yards per contest.

TRENDS:

*Tigers are 10-1 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
*Bulldogs are 9-1 ATS in their last 10 games overall.
*Over is 9-2 in Tigers last 11 games on grass.
*Under is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings in Mississippi State.

CONSENSUS: 55.65 percent are on Auburn -3 with 55.2 percent backing the over.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 12:22 AM
College football Top 25 betting cheat sheet: Week 7

Looking to wager on the elite teams in college football this weekend? Don't have time to handicap every Top 25 matchup? Put your mind at ease and just cheat - with our NCAAF Top 25 betting cheat sheet featuring all of Week 7's biggest games.

(1) Florida State Seminoles at Syracuse Orange (+23.5, 54)

* Rashad Greene, Florida State's leading wide receiver, is in danger of missing this game. The senior wideout, who leads the Seminoles with 38 catches and 576 yards, suffered a concussion versus Wake Forest last week.

* Not be outdone in injury news, however, is Syracuse. The Orange will now be without starting quarterback Terrel Hunt for 4-6 weeks after suffering a broken calf bone last week.

(2) Auburn Tigers at (6) Mississippi State Bulldogs (+3, 64)

* According to ESPN, the Auburn Tigers have four games remaining with just a 60 percent chance of winning, including this Week 7 matchup.

* Auburn coach Gus Malzahn compared MSU QB Dak Prescott to his former signal caller, Cam Newton. "He's got some similarities. He's a big, physical guy. A lot of times in short yardage, he'll find a way to get it."

(12) TCU Horned Frogs at (3) Baylor Bears (-8, 67.5)

* There are a few teams left (Virginia, Baylor, Memphis, Ole Miss) that haven't lost against the spread, but have one push this season. But only one unblemished ATS record is left. That belongs to the TCU Horned Frogs who are the best bet in the land at 4-0 ATS.

*The Baylor Bears are 21-1 straight up in their last 22 home games (19-2 against the spread). Their only SU loss during that stretch? That came as a 6-point fave against the TCU Horned Frogs in 2012 (49-21).

(4) Ole Miss Rebels at (14) Texas A&M Aggies (-2.5, 65)

* Perhaps it's best to not look at Ole Miss for a letdown spot this week. Saturday was the third time this century that the Rebels defeated Alabama (2003, 2001). In both occasions, they won SU and ATS the following week.

* Myles Garrett broke the Texas A&M freshman sacks record last week and his 6.5 sacks rank second in the SEC.

North Carolina Tar Heels at (5) Notre Dame Fighting Irish (-16.5, 54.5)

* There are two programs left that are winless against the spread this season and the Tar Heels are one of them. North Carolina heads into Week 7 0-5 ATS (UConn is the other).

* The Irish, ever looking more like a playoff threat, were one of the biggest movers in Championship futures this week, going from 18/1 to 8/1.

(7) Alabama Crimson Tide at Arkansas Razorbacks (+8.5, 56)

* The Crimson Tide don't take defeat very well. In their last 15 losses, the Tide are just 3-12 against the spread in the following game.

* At his press conference Wednesday, Alabama head coach Nick Saban cited the Razorbacks as the most improved team the Tide will face: "I think Arkansas is the most improved team that I've seen that we play so far this year. This is a really good football team," he said.

(8) Michigan State Spartans at Purdue Boilermakers (+21, 51)

* Is the Spartans' defense clapping to disrupt opponents' snap counts? Nebraska's Bo Pelini thinks so and claims it's "Something that I'll talk to the league office about". Nebraska was called for three pre-snap pelanties in the loss to the Spartans.

* Purdue quarterback Austin Appleby used a win over Illinois to claim that the Boilermakers were about to go on a streak. "This is just one win, we're gonna put a couple together now," he said after a 38-27 win over the Illini. He'll be quarterbacking a team that is a 21-point home dog Saturday.

Texas Longhorns vs. (9) Oklahoma Sooners (-14.5, 47)

* A loss to the Sooners in the Red River Rivalry and the Longhorns will have a record of 2-4 straight up, their worst start since 1956 (1-5).

* The Sooners are perfect examples of an NCAA powerhouse that responds well for bettors after a loss. The Sooners are 23-7 against the spread coming off a defeat. Oklahoma is a 14.5-point fave over Texas one week removed from a loss to TCU.

(10) Georgia Bulldogs at (24) Missouri Tigers (+3, 59)

* Georgia star running back and Heisman frontrunner RB Todd Gurley is suspended indefinitely pending a NCAA investigation. Oddsmakers priced Gurley's worth to the UGA spread between 1.5 and three points. The Bulldogs opened as 3-point road favorites but after news of Gurley's suspension spread, books took Saturday's game off the board and then reopened at a pick'em.

* The Tigers boast one of the top pass-rushing duos in the nation in defensive ends Shane Ray (SEC-best eight sacks) and Markus Golden (four sacks).

(11) Oregon Ducks at (17) UCLA Bruins (+2.5, 71)

* Oregon has certainly found contributions from some unexpected places. The Ducks have 30 offensive touchdowns this season, 13 of which have come from freshman (43 percent). Freshman WR Devon Allen (6) and RB Royce Freeman (5) are first and second in end zone visits.

* If there's one place UCLA needs to improve defensively it's on third downs. The Bruins have allowed 7.6 third-down conversions per game this season, which has them ranked No.114 in the nation in that category.

USC Trojans at (13) Arizona Wildcats (+2.5, 68)

* To say that the Trojans are a first-quarter team may be an understatement. Southern Cal has outscored opponents 52-7 in the first quarter this season.

* Despite Arizona facing an unranked team, they are the underdogs according to oddsmakers. “I’m glad we’re the underdogs," Will Parks said. That just keeps all the guys focused for the task at hand."

(18) Oklahoma State Cowboys at Kansas Jayhawks (+21, 50.5)

* Despite the Cowboys sporting a 4-1 record, coach Mike Gundy has yet to really turn his team loose. "We're basic vanilla for the most part," Gundy said. "Until we improve in some areas, it’s difficult to really get out of our box."

* If there is one part of the game the Jayhawks are excelling in, it's recovering fumbles. Through five games, Kansas has a Big 12-high five fumble recoveries.

(19) East Carolina Pirates at South Florida Bulls (+16, 58)

* In East Carolina's impressive offensive numbers, the defense has been neglected. The Pirates have only allowed 106.4 rushing yards per game (17 in FBS) and have held three of their opponents this season to less than a 2.9 yards per rush average.

* The Bulls know what they are up against Saturday and defensive coordinator Chuck Bresnahan has an interesting analogy for it. “This is a game played in space. For this it’s basketball played on grass. The ability to make the open field tackle and swarm to the football is huge.”

Duke Blue Devils at (23) Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (-3, 58)

* The key for the Blue Devils has long been allowing few points. In each of Duke's four wins this season it held its opponent to fewer than 20 points, which has improved the squads record to 20-3 under David Cutcliffe when accomplishing that feat.

* The Yellow Jackets triple-option attack has been shredding teams so far this season. Georgia Tech is No.11 in the nation in rushing yards per game and has amassed 297.2 rushing yards per game.

Louisville Cardinals at (25) Clemson Tigers (-9.5, 47.5)

* Louisville may be sporting the top up-and-coming running back nobody is talking about it in Brandon Radcliff. The sophomore has 230 yards on the ground and four touchdowns in his last two games.

* There may be no better freshman quarterback than Deshaun Watson. In Watson's past two games he has racked up 702 yards in the air with an 8-to-1 touch to interception ratio.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 12:34 AM
StatFox Super Situations

CFB | MIAMI OHIO at AKRON
Play Against - Underdogs of 10.5 to 21 points (MIAMI OHIO) after having lost 4 or 5 out of their last 6 games, a terrible team (<=25%) playing a team with a winning record
46-18 over the last 5 seasons. ( 71.9% | 26.2 units )

CFB | MASSACHUSETTS at KENT ST
Play Against - A home team vs. the money line (KENT ST) poor rushing team - averaging 125 or less rushing yards/game, after gaining 100 or less rushing yards in 2 straight games
194-126 over the last 10 seasons. ( 60.6% | 0.0 units )
8-2 this year. ( 80.0% | 0.0 units )

CFB | MIAMI OHIO at AKRON
Play Over - Road teams where the first half total is between 25 and 28 after a win by 6 or less points
89-45 over the last 5 seasons. ( 66.4% | 39.5 units )
4-4 this year. ( 50.0% | -0.4 units )

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 12:53 AM
StatFox Super Situations

MLB | SAN FRANCISCO at ST LOUIS
Play On - Road teams when the money line is +125 to -125 (SAN FRANCISCO) with a very good bullpen whose ERA is 3.33 or better on the season, after a game where their bullpen blew a save
236-162 since 1997. ( 59.3% | 79.9 units )
19-18 this year. ( 51.4% | 1.4 units )

StatFox Situational Power Trends

MLB | SAN FRANCISCO at ST LOUIS
ST LOUIS is 39-11 (+24.5 Units) against the money line in Home games after scoring and allowing 3 runs or less over the last 3 seasons.
The average score was: ST LOUIS (4.6) , OPPONENT (2.8)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 06:58 AM
Northcoast Big Dogs: 1/2 Unit ATS & 1/2 Unit ML:
TCU +8.5 +285
Houstion +9 +300
Idaho +21.5 +1000
New Mexico St. +7.5 +260
S Florida +15 +510
Central Mich. +9.5 +300
Air Force +7 +250

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 07:02 AM
NCAA College Football Betting Trends

Texas at Oklahoma, 12:00 ET
Texas: 38-21 ATS (+14.9 Units) in road games after a game where they forced 1 or less turnovers
Oklahoma: 8-0 ATS (+8.0 Units) in road games after allowing 17 points or more in the first half

Michigan State at Purdue, 3:30 ET
Michigan St: 8-1 ATS (+6.9 Units) in road games against conference opponents
Purdue: 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) in home games in weeks 5 through 9

Northwestern at Minnesota, 12:00 ET
Northwestern: 12-3 ATS (+8.7 Units) after 1 or more consecutive wins against the spread
Minnesota: 9-1 ATS (+7.9 Units) off an upset win over a conference rival as a double digit underdog

Rice at Army, 12:00 ET
Rice: 3-15 ATS (-13.5 Units) in road games after allowing 125 or less passing yards in their last game
Army: 1-9 ATS (-8.9 Units) after outrushing opponent by 150 or more yards last game

Tulsa at Temple, 12:00 ET
Tulsa: 4-13 ATS (-10.3 Units) in all games
Temple: 36-19 ATS (+15.1 Units) off 1 or more consecutive unders

Mid Tennessee State at Marshall, 12:00 ET
Mid Tenn St: 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) in road games after playing a conference game
Marshall: 7-0 ATS (+7.0 Units) in home lined games

Massachusetts at Kent State, 2:00 ET
Mass: 2-9 ATS after playing 2 straight conference games
Kent State: 1-5 ATS off an extremely close loss by 3 points or less to a conference rival

Florida State at Syracuse, 12:00 ET
Florida St: 21-7 ATS (+13.3 Units) after failing to cover the spread in 4 out of their last 5 games
Syracuse: 6-0 ATS (+6.0 Units) off a loss against a conference rival

Duke at Georgia Tech, 12:30 ET
Duke: 13-5 ATS (+7.5 Units) when playing on a Saturday
Georgia Tech: 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) off a home win against a conference rival

Illinois at Wisconsin, 12:00 ET
Illinois: 1-10 ATS (-10.0 Units) in road lined games
Wisconsin: 53-32 ATS (+17.8 Units) in home games against conference opponents

Boston College at North Carolina State, 3:30 ET
Boston College: 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) in road games after 1 or more consecutive straight up losses
N Carolina St: 50-72 ATS (-29.2 Units) as a favorite

Cincinnati at Miami Florida, 12:00 ET
Cincinnati: 3-10 UNDER after allowing 17 points or more in the first half in 2 straight games
Miami FL: 1-9 ATS (-8.9 Units) after playing a conference game

Buffalo at Eastern Michigan, 1:00 ET
Buffalo: 7-0 ATS (+7.0 Units) in weeks 5 through 9
E Michigan: 4-13 ATS (-10.3 Units) in home games after having lost 4 out of their last 5 games

Miami at Akron, 2:00 ET
Miami: 9-20 ATS (-13.0 Units) in all lined games
Akron: 8-1 ATS (+6.9 Units) after game with 50 or more pass attempts

Indiana at Iowa, 12:00 ET
Indiana: 15-30 ATS (-18.0 Units) in road games off 1 or more straight overs
Iowa: 3-12 ATS (-10.2 Units) as a home favorite

Bowling Green at Ohio, 2:00 ET
Bowling Green: 10-2 ATS (+7.8 Units) after 3 or more consecutive losses against the spread
Ohio: 4-13 ATS (-10.3 Units) after playing a conference game

West Virginia at Texas Tech, 12:00 ET
W Virginia: 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) after having won 2 out of their last 3 games
Texas Tech: 1-8 ATS (-7.8 Units) after allowing 42 points or more last game

Oklahoma State at Kansas, 4:00 ET
Oklahoma St: 11-2 ATS (+8.8 Units) off a win against a conference rival
Kansas: 68-100 ATS (-42.0 Units) after playing a conference game

TCU at Baylor, 3:30 ET
TCU: 7-17 ATS off 2 or more consecutive overs
Baylor: 10-2 ATS (+7.8 Units) after 2 or more consecutive wins against the spread

Houston at Memphis, 7:00 ET
Houston: 6-0 ATS (+6.0 Units) in road lined games
Memphis: 9-21 ATS (-14.1 Units) in home games after covering the spread in 2 out of their last 3 games

North Texas at UAB, 3:30 ET
N Texas: 17-7 OVER off a road blowout loss by 21 points or more
UAB: 22-44 ATS (-26.4 Units) as a favorite

Auburn at Mississippi State, 3:30 ET
Auburn: 11-1 ATS (+9.9 Units) when playing with 6 or less days rest
Miss St: 9-2 ATS (+6.8 Units) when playing with 6 or less days rest

Western Michigan at Ball State, 3:00 ET
W Michigan: 1-5 ATS after gaining 100 or less rushing yards last game
Ball State: 9-3 ATS after a game where they forced 1 or less turnovers

New Mexico State at Troy, 3:00 ET
New Mexico St: 8-20 ATS (-14.0 Units) off a home loss against a conference rival
Troy: 21-9 ATS (+11.1 Units) after 2 consecutive games where they forced 1 or less turnovers

Alabama at Arkansas, 6:00 ET
Alabama: 35-19 ATS (+14.1 Units) in road games after 1 or more consecutive losses against the spread
Arkansas: 45-24 ATS (+18.6 Units) after a playing a game where 60 total points or more were scored

LSU at Florida, 3:30 ET
LSU: 8-0 ATS (+8.0 Units) in road games after being outrushed by 125 or more yards last game
Florida: 2-11 ATS (-10.1 Units) in home games after scoring 14 points or less last game

Toledo at Iowa State, 3:30 ET
Toledo: 5-16 ATS (-12.6 Units) in road games after 3 or more consecutive straight up wins
Iowa State: 7-18 UNDER as a home favorite

Oregon at UCLA, 3:30 ET
Oregon: 20-6 ATS (+13.4 Units) off a home loss
UCLA: 27-13 ATS (+12.7 Units) as a home underdog

USC at Arizona, 10:30 ET
USC: 28-14 ATS (+12.6 Units) after scoring 31 points or more in 3 straight games
Arizona: 16-31 ATS (-18.1 Units) in home games off 1 or more consecutive unders

Washington at California, 6:00 ET
Washington: 72-101 ATS (-39.1 Units) after playing a conference game
California: 9-20 ATS (-13.0 Units) in all lined games

Georgia at Missouri, 3:30 ET
Georgia: 31-16 ATS (+13.4 Units) after failing to cover the spread in 3 out of their last 4 games
Missouri: 8-1 ATS (+6.9 Units) after covering the spread in 3 out of their last 4 games

Louisville at Clemson, 3:30 ET
Louisville: 16-5 ATS (+10.5 Units) in road games off 2 or more consecutive unders
Clemson: 14-4 ATS (+9.6 Units) against conference opponents

N Carolina at Notre Dame, 3:30 ET
N Carolina: 0-9 ATS (-9.9 Units) in the first half of the season
Notre Dame: 2-10 ATS (-9.0 Units) in home games off 3 or more consecutive unders

C Michigan at N Illinois, 5:00 ET
C Michigan: 21-38 ATS (-20.8 Units) in road games after playing a game at home
N Illinois: 48-28 ATS (+17.2 Units) in weeks 5 through 9

Idaho at GA Southern, 5:00 ET
Idaho: 36-60 ATS (-30.0 Units) after playing a conference game
GA Southern: 10-2 ATS (+7.8 Units) in all lined games

Arkansas St at Georgia St, 2:00 ET
Arkansas St: 7-0 ATS (+7.0 Units) in road games against conference opponents
Georgia St: 11-3 ATS (+7.7 Units) after 1 or more consecutive straight up losses

FLA International at UTSA, 7:00 ET
FLA International: 11-2 ATS (+8.8 Units) after scoring 37 points or more last game
UTSA: 5-1 ATS after allowing 3 points or less in the first half last game

LA Monroe at Kentucky, 12:00 ET
LA Monroe: 23-40 ATS (-21.0 Units) in non-conference games
Kentucky: 1-6 UNDER after playing 3 straight conference games

Ole Miss at Texas A&M, 7:00 ET
Ole Miss: 26-13 ATS (+11.7 Units) off a home win against a conference rival
Texas A&M: 19-7 ATS (+11.3 Units) in home games after a playing a game where 70 total points or more were scored

Air Force at Utah State, 10:15 ET
Air Force: 29-15 ATS (+12.5 Units) in road games after playing a non-conference game
Utah State: 15-5 ATS (+9.5 Units) as a favorite

E Carolina at S Florida, 7:00 ET
E Carolina: 11-2 ATS (+8.8 Units) after 3 consecutive game where they committed 1 or less turnovers
S Florida: 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) off a cover where the team lost as an underdog

Penn State at Michigan, 7:00 ET
Penn State: 8-1 ATS (+6.9 Units) after 1 or more consecutive straight up losses
Michigan: 10-29 ATS (-21.9 Units) off 2 or more consecutive overs

Old Dominion at UTEP, 8:00 ET
Old Dominion: 5-1 OVER after playing a game at home
UTEP: 3-11 ATS (-9.1 Units) after playing a conference game

Connecticut at Tulane, 8:00 ET
Connecticut: 12-3 ATS (+8.7 Units) after having lost 4 out of their last 5 games
Tulane: 9-22 ATS (-15.2 Units) in home games after a loss by 21 or more points

Colorado St at Nevada, 10:30 ET
Colorado St: 39-23 ATS (+13.7 Units) after a win by 17 or more points
Nevada: 1-7 ATS in October games

Wyoming at Hawaii, 12:00 AM ET
Wyoming: 29-15 ATS (+12.5 Units) after allowing 6.75 or more yards/play in their previous game
Hawaii: 42-23 OVER after 1 or more consecutive straight up losses

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 07:03 AM
Mighty Quinn

Mighty was waiting on the Orioles on Friday and likes Baylor on Saturday.

The deficit is 872 sirignanos.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 07:03 AM
Hondo

Hondo’s Giant wagers

Hondo pushed with Stanford Friday night but scored with the Royals in a Game 1 sweat job, so the deficit dropped to 1,345 mccoveys.

Saturday night: Mr. Aitch will load up on the Giants — 10 units on that Bumgarner and 10 on San Fran to advance to the Series. In collegiate play, 10 units on Notre Dame to hammer the Heels.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 07:04 AM
EZWINNERS

EZ's Plays For Saturday

Cashed in a winner on Thursday with the Colts over the Texans. I'm not playing anything on Friday. My five college football selections for Saturday are posted below. Best of luck.

-EZ

2* (117) Rice Owls +1

The Rice Owls seem to have things back on track with back to back wins after their 0-3 start to the season. Army is coming off of an upset win against Ball State last week, but the Cadets rarely win back to back games as they are 0-11 straight up in after their last eleven wins. The Army defense should have a hard time getting off of the field against a Rice team that usually owns time of possession while the Rice defense is familiar defending the option. The defending Conference USA champs should get back to .500 this week. Play on Rice.

2* (154) Mississppi State Bulldogs +3

This is a very even matchup in my opinion and in the battle of unbeaten teams I side with the home underdog. The SEC is loaded this season and any team can beat another from week to week. Mississippi State is setup nicely having been at home for a second week in a row having a fairly easy win over Texas A&M last week. Auburn took advantage of an LSU offense that is not very good in their revenge win last week. The Bulldogs offense is clicking and has excellent quarterback play and will test this Auburn defense. Take the points.

2* (175) North Carolina Tar Heels +17

The Fighting Irish tend to play to the level of the competition as they have played close games with both Syracuse and Purdue this season that are not very good teams. North Carolina does not have a good record either, but they do have a lot of offensive talent that can put points on the board. The Heel's uptempo offense presents some challenges the Irish defense has yet to face this season. This is a huge spread to ask the Irish to cover with their biggest game of the year on deck next against Florida State. Take the points.

2* (188) Texas A&M Aggies -2

The Aggies are coming off of their first loss of the season last week at Mississippi State, while Ole Miss is coming off of one of the biggest wins in the recent history of the program. The Aggies won 41-38 in Oxford last season and while Johnny Football is gone, Texas A&M offense is running the same system with Kenny Hill and their defense is improved over last season. It will be tough for Ole Miss to match last weeks intensity on the road at night in College Station. Lay the points.

2* (167) USC Trojans -2.5

This is a big let down spot for Arizona after knocking of Oregon on the road last week. USC is at the opposite end of the spectrum having lost on a Hail Mary to Arizona State last week. The Trojans defense does have its issues, but I expect them to get enough stops to win and cover this game. USC quarterback Cody Kessler is playing well and I like the Trojan offense to win this one in a shootout against a Wildcats team that is still enjoying last week's upset win. Lay the points.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 07:04 AM
River City Sharps

The Akron/Miami (OH) series is one that has been dominated by the Redhawks in recent years as they are 12-3 straight up in the last 15 games between these two schools. Most of the RCS long term clients know that Akron has been a very popular “fade” team for us and that strategy has made RCS and our clients a lot of cash! That said, this is not your typical Akron team and HC Terry Bowden has done a nice job in methodically building back the Zips football program. For Miami, they finally got an FBS win last weekend with a 42-41 victory over UMass. We feel that we have caught Akron here in a really nice spot. You get the Zips off a “sleepy” effort vs. Eastern Michigan, a game they eventually won 31-6. That was a letdown spot off a program building win the week before at Pittsburgh. Then we get Miami that finally got an FBS win, albeit a one-point decision over a pretty bad UMass team. We get Akron at home looking to get back to playing 60 solid minutes and this sets up well for us to cash the ticket. Miami is 1-4 ATS vs. teams with a winning record and the Zips are 4-1 in their last five games following an ATS loss. We are backing the home team in this spot. The Sharps say…

3 UNITS – AKRON -13.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 07:05 AM
Cappers Access

NCAAF

Iowa -3

Miss St +2

UCLA +2

Arizona +2

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 07:06 AM
Gamblers Data

Free Play Saturday

NJ Devils -125

Penguins -129

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 07:17 AM
Pointwise Phones

4* West Vagina
4* Missouri
3* East Carolina
3* Baylor
3* Oklahoma
3* Air Force
2* Notre Dame
2* Arizona
2* Florida

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 07:17 AM
Sportbook Guru

Members Card

10 units Army +1
10 units Penn State +1

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 08:33 AM
First in case you missed it here is tonight's pick:
2 UNIT = Washington State @ Stanford - [105] UNDER 52.5 POINTS (-110) *Friday
(Note: I'm risking 2.00 units to win 1.82 units)
Here are added picks for Saturday, including two four unit plays:
4 UNIT = Auburn @ Mississippi State - [153] OVER 63.5 POINTS (-105)
(Note: I'm risking 4.00 units to win 3.81 units)
4 UNIT = Texas @ Oklahoma - [111] OVER 47 POINTS (-102)
(Note: I'm risking 4.00 units to win 3.92 units)
2 UNIT = Duke @ Georgia Tech - [127] DUKE +3 (+105)
(Note: I'm risking 2.00 units to win 2.10 units)
2 UNIT = Georgia @ Missouri - [172] MISSOURI +3 (-112)
(Note: I'm risking 2.00 units to win 1.79 units)
2 UNIT = West Virginia @ Texas Tech - [143] WEST VIRGINIA -6 (-105)
(Note: I'm risking 2.00 units to win 1.90 units)
2 UNIT = Indiana @ Iowa - [139] INDIANA +3.5 (-105)
2 UNIT = Middle Tennessee State @ Marshall - [122] MARSHALL -24.5 (-105)
**More picks may come Saturday early afternoon.
Cheers,
Kevin

Can'tPickAWinner
Winning Angle Football

FRIDAY CANADIAN FOOTBALL

Play Hamilton +4 over Toronto (TOP CFL PLAY)

===============================================

SATURDAY CANADIAN FOOTBALL

Play British Columbia -11 over Ottawa (TOP CFL PLAY)

===============================================

MONDAY CANADIAN FOOTBALL

Play Saskatchewan +3.5 over Montreal (TOP CFL PLAY)
Play Edmonton -9 over Winnipeg (TOP CFL PLAY)

Can'tPickAWinner
WINNING ANGLE

SATURDAY
Play Baylor -7.5 over TCU (NCAA)
3:30 PM EST

Baylor has covered the spread in 9 consecutive games when playing as a home favorite and they have covered the spread in 19 of the last 26 games when the total posted is greater than 63 points. Baylor has covered the spread in 14 of the last 19 games vs. conference opponents and they are averaging 51 points a game on offense this season.

Play Mississippi State +3 over Auburn (NCAA)

Mississippi State has covered the spread in 10 of the last 13 games after scoring and allowing 30 points or more in their last game and they have covered the spread in 11 of the last 17 home games. Mississippi State has covered the spread in four of the last five overall games and they are averaging 42 points a game on offense this season.

Play Florida +1 over LSU (NCAA)
7:30 PM EST

LSU has lost 6 of the last 8 road games against the spread and they have lost 7 of the last 10 games against the spread coming off an UNDER the total in their last game. LSU has lost 9 of the last 13 games against the spread after having won four or five of the last six games and they are allowing an average of 32 points a game on defense in road games this season.

Play Mississippi +2 over Texas A&M (NCAA)
9:00 PM EST

Mississippi has won and covered the spread in five consecutive games this season and they have covered the spread in 5 consecutive games when the total posted is greater than 63 points. Mississippi has covered the spread in 7 of the last 8 games when playing in the month of October and they are only allowing an average of 10 points a game on defense this season.

Play Wyoming +4 over Hawaii (NCAA)
12:00 AM EST

Hawaii has lost 9 consecutive games when playing in weeks five through nine and they have lost 13 consecutive games coming off a loss against the spread. Hawaii has lost 15 of the last 16 games vs. conference opponents and they have lost 9 of the last 11 games coming off an UNDER the total in their last game.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 08:34 AM
Brandon Lang

100 dime selection is on Arizona over Southern Cal. Buy up to +3, or if your line is already +3, buy up to +3 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 08:34 AM
R.A.W. FOOTBALL - Saturday

4* Best Bet = WEST VIRGINIA
3* = GEORGIA SOUTHERN
3* = OKLAHOMA
2* = Florida International
2* = East Carolina

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 09:13 AM
Trace Adams

Fourth Ever 2500♦ Double-Digit Blowout is the Clemson Tigers -9 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 09:14 AM
Jeff Benton

75 Dime winner going out for Saturday is Notre Dame -16 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 09:15 AM
Brad Wilton

100 Dime Georgia Southern Eagles -24 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 09:15 AM
Steve Budin - CEO

50 Dime play on Marshall at home -24

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 09:16 AM
Al DeMarco GM

20 DIME play on Texas A&M at home -2 1/2 (If your price is anywhere from -3 to -4 1/2, buy down the 1/2 point on Texas A&M)

Can'tPickAWinner
Gabriel DuPont

100 Dime Winner is the MISSOURI TIGERS +2.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Bryan Rosica

West Virginia

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 09:17 AM
Craig Davis

75 Dime Winner for Saturday is the Baylor Bears -8

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 09:17 AM
Anthony Redd

60 Dime selection on the UCLA Bruins (buy the 1/2 point insurance and move the line to +3 or +3 1/2)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 09:18 AM
WINNING ANGLE

SATURDAY
Play Baylor -7.5 over TCU (NCAA)

Baylor has covered the spread in 9 consecutive games when playing as a home favorite and they have covered the spread in 19 of the last 26 games when the total posted is greater than 63 points. Baylor has covered the spread in 14 of the last 19 games vs. conference opponents and they are averaging 51 points a game on offense this season.

Play Mississippi State +3 over Auburn (NCAA)

Mississippi State has covered the spread in 10 of the last 13 games after scoring and allowing 30 points or more in their last game and they have covered the spread in 11 of the last 17 home games. Mississippi State has covered the spread in four of the last five overall games and they are averaging 42 points a game on offense this season.

Play Florida +1 over LSU (NCAA)
7:30 PM EST

LSU has lost 6 of the last 8 road games against the spread and they have lost 7 of the last 10 games against the spread coming off an UNDER the total in their last game. LSU has lost 9 of the last 13 games against the spread after having won four or five of the last six games and they are allowing an average of 32 points a game on defense in road games this season.

Play Mississippi +2 over Texas A&M (NCAA)

Mississippi has won and covered the spread in five consecutive games this season and they have covered the spread in 5 consecutive games when the total posted is greater than 63 points. Mississippi has covered the spread in 7 of the last 8 games when playing in the month of October and they are only allowing an average of 10 points a game on defense this season.

Play Wyoming +4 over Hawaii (NCAA)
12:00 AM EST

Hawaii has lost 9 consecutive games when playing in weeks five through nine and they have lost 13 consecutive games coming off a loss against the spread. Hawaii has lost 15 of the last 16 games vs. conference opponents and they have lost 9 of the last 11 games coming off an UNDER the total in their last game.

Can'tPickAWinner
Winning Angle Baseball

SATURDAY

Play Kansas City +115 over Baltimore (Top Play)
4:00 PM EST

Yordano Ventura has won 10 of the last 13 games when the line posted is between +125 to -125 and he has won 13 of the last 16 games when pitching in the 2nd half of the season.Yordano Ventura has won 11 of the last 15 road games and he has an ERA of 2.50 over the last three starts.

Play San Francisco +120 over St. Louis (Top Play)
8:00 PM EST

Madison Bumgarner has won 14 of the last 19 road games and he has won 15 of the last 21 games coming off a team win. Madison Bumgarner has won two consecutive games when pitching on a Saturday and he has an ERA of 2.31 over the last three starts.

Can'tPickAWinner
XpertPicks

SATURDAY BASEBALL

Play San Francisco +120 over St. Louis---Top Play (Risk 10% of your Bankroll)

8:00 PM EST

San Francisco has won 48 of the last 82 games coming off an UNDER the total in their last game and they have won 35 of the last 54 games after having won three of the last four games. San Francisco has won 38 of the last 66 games after allowing two runs or less in their last game and they have won 15 of the last 21 playoff games.

Play Kansas City +115 over Baltimore---Top Play (Risk 5% of your Bankroll)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 09:19 AM
XpertPicks

SATURDAY

TOP NCAA FOOTBALL PLAYS

Play Texas +14.5 over Oklahoma----RISK 15% OF YOUR BANKROLL

12:00 PM EST

Oklahoma has lost 8 of the last 10 games against the spread when playing as a favorite of 10.5 to 21 points and they have lost 25 of the last 42 games against the spread when the total posted is between 42.5 and 49 points. Oklahoma has lost 12 of the last 19 games against the spread coming off a two game road trip and they are allowing an average of 35 points on defense in conference games this season.

Play UCLA +1.5 over Oregon----RISK 15% OF YOUR BANKROLL

UCLA has covered the spread in 6 of the last 7 games when the total posted is between 63.5 and 70 points and they have covered the spread in 27 of the last 40 games when playing as a home underdog. UCLA has covered the spread in 26 of the last 39 games coming off a home loss and they are averaging 36 points a game on offense this season.

Play Baylor -7.5 over TCU----RISK 15% OF YOUR BANKROLL

Baylor has covered the spread in 13 of the last 15 home games and they have covered the spread in 15 of the last 20 games when playing after the 1st month of the season. Baylor has covered the spread in 22 of the last 31 games after gaining 525 or more total yards in three straight games and they are only allowing an average of 12 points a game on defense this season.

Play Arkansas +10.5 over Alabama----RISK 15% OF YOUR BANKROLL

6:00 PM EST

Arkansas has covered the spread in 15 of the last 18 home games when the total posted is between 52.5 and 56 points and they have covered the spread in 4 of the last 5 home games when playing as an underdog of 10.5 to 14 points. Arkansas has covered the spread in 7 of the last 8 games coming off three games where 60 points or more were scored and they are averaging 44 points a game on offense this season.

Play Mississippi +2.5 over Texas A&M----RISK 15% OF YOUR BANKROLL

Mississippi has covered the spread in 14 of the last 18 games when playing in the 1st half of the season and they have covered the spread in 12 of the last 16 games coming off a home game. Mississippi has covered the spread in 5 of the last 6 games coming off two or more UNDER the totals and they are only allowing an average of 8 points a game on defense in road games this season.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 09:20 AM
BeatYourBookie

SATURDAY

10* Play UCLA +1.5 over Oregon (Top NCAA Play)

UCLA is 6-1 ATS when the total posted is between 63.5 and 70 points
UCLA is 27-13 ATS when playing as a home underdog

10* Play Texas +14.5 over Oklahoma (Top NCAA Play)

Oklahoma is 2-8 ATS when playing as a favorite of 10.5 to 21 points
Oklahoma is 17-25 ATS when the total posted is between 42.5 and 49 points

10* Play Mississippi State +3 over Auburn (Top NCAA Play)

Mississippi State is 10-3 ATS after scoring and allowing 30 or more points in the last game
Mississippi State is 11-6 ATS in home games this season

10* Play Florida +1.5 over LSU (Top NCAA Play)

LSU is 2-6 ATS in road games the last two seasons
LSU is 3-7 ATS coming off an UNDER the total in their last game

10* Play Mississippi +2 over Texas A&M (Top NCAA Play)

Mississippi is 5-0 SU & ATS in all games this season
Mississippi is 7-1 ATS when playing in the month of October

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 09:20 AM
BeatYourBookie

SATURDAY

MLB BASEBALL

10* Play Kansas City +115 over Baltimore (MLB TOP PLAY)

Yordano Ventura is 10-3 when the line posted is between +125 to -125
Yordano Ventura is 13-3 when pitching in the 2nd half of the season

10* Play San Francisco +120 over St. Louis (MLB TOP PLAY)

Madison Bumgarner is 14-5 in road games this season
Madison Bumgarner is 15-6 coming off a team win

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 09:21 AM
FantasySportsGametime

MLB Baseball

1000* Play San Francisco +120 over St. Louis (TOP MLB PLAY)

San Francisco has won 46 of the last 84 road games and they have won 45 of the last 76 games when batting .240 or worse over the last twenty games. San Francisco has won 44 of the last 82 games when playing on a Saturday and they have won 42 of the last 67 games after having won two of the last three games.

50* Play Kansas City +115 over Baltimore (BONUS MLB PLAY)

Can'tPickAWinner
FantasySportsGametime

SATURDAY FOOTBALL

5000* Play Marshall -23.5 over Middle Tenn State (TOP NCAA PLAY)

Marshall has covered the spread in 7 consecutive games when playing as a home favorite and they have covered the spread in 14 of the last 19 games coming off a double-digit road win in their last game. Marshall has covered the spread in 11 of the last 15 games after scoring 42 points or more in their last game and they are only allowing an average of 15 points a game on defense this season.

5000* Play East Carolina -15 over South Florida (TOP NCAA PLAY)

South Florida has lost 12 of the last 16 home games against the spread and they have lost 12 of the last 16 games against the spread coming off an UNDER the total in their last game. South Florida has lost 8 of the last 10 games against the spread after scoring 14 points or less in their last game and they have lost 8 of the last 10 games against the spread coming off a win against the spread in their last game.

============================================

50* Play Baylor -7.5 over TCU (BONUS NCAA PLAY)
50* Play Mississippi State +3 over Auburn (BONUS NCAA PLAY)
50* Play Army +1 over Rice (BONUS NCAA PLAY)

Can'tPickAWinner
SPARTAN TRIPLE DIME BET

AUBURN -2.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 09:23 AM
BOB BALFE

San Francisco Giants +105

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 09:25 AM
NCAA Football Game Picks

Mississippi at Texas A&M

The Rebels head to College Station tonight to face a Texas A&M team that is 2-8 ATS in its last 10 October games. Ole Miss is the pick (+2) according to Dunkel, which has the Rebels favored by 1 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Mississippi (+2). Here are all of this week's picks.

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 11
Time Posted: 6:00 a.m. EST (10/8)

Game 111-112: Texas vs. Oklahoma (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Texas 90.224; Oklahoma 107.722
Dunkel Line: Oklahoma by 17 1/2; 53
Vegas Line: Oklahoma by 14 1/2; 46 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Oklahoma (-14 1/2); Over

Game 113-114: Michigan State at Purdue (3:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Michigan State 105.293; Purdue 86.679
Dunkel Line: Michigan State by 18 1/2; 50
Vegas Line: Michigan State by 21 1/2; 54 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Purdue (+21 1/2); Under

Game 115-116: Northwestern at Minnesota (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Northwestern 89.556; Minnesota 96.155
Dunkel Line: Minnesota by 6 1/2; 39
Vegas Line: Minnesota by 3 1/2; 42
Dunkel Pick: Minnesota (-3 1/2); Under

Game 117-118: Rice at Army (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Rice 74.316; Army 77.678
Dunkel Line: Army by 3 1/2; 64
Vegas Line: Rice by 1; 59
Dunkel Pick: Army (+1); Over

Game 119-120: Tulsa at Temple (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Tulsa 73.126; Temple 82.912
Dunkel Line: Temple by 10; 54
Vegas Line: Temple by 17 1/2; 58 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Tulsa (+17 1/2); Under

Game 121-122: Middle Tennessee State at Marshall (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Middle Tennessee State 73.443; Marshall 100.608
Dunkel Line: Marshall by 27; 76
Vegas Line: Marshall by 23; 73 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Marshall (-23); Over

Game 123-124: Massachusetts at Kent State (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Massachusetts 63.306; Kent State 61.684
Dunkel Line: Massachusetts by 1 1/2; 46
Vegas Line: Kent State by 1 1/2; No Total
Dunkel Pick: Massachusetts (+1 1/2); N/A

Game 125-126: Florida State at Syracuse (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Florida State 113.343; Syracuse 85.367
Dunkel Line: Florida State by 28; 54
Vegas Line: Florida State by 24; 51 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Florida State (-24); Over

Game 127-128: Duke at Georgia Tech (12:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Duke 93.222; Georgia Tech 94.331
Dunkel Line: Georgia Tech by 1; 53
Vegas Line: Georgia Tech by 4; 58
Dunkel Pick: Duke (+4); Under

Game 129-130: Illinois at Wisconsin (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Illinois 76.174; Wisconsin 103.640
Dunkel Line: Wisconsin by 27 1/2; 59
Vegas Line: Wisconsin by 24 1/2; 55
Dunkel Pick: Wisconsin (-24 1/2); Over

Game 131-132: Boston College at NC State (3:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Boston College 93.126; NC State 90.874
Dunkel Line: Boston College by 2 1/2; 60
Vegas Line: NC State by 4; 56 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Boston College (+4); Over

Game 133-134: Cincinnati at Miami (FL) (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Cincinnati 83.249; Miami (FL) 100.551
Dunkel Line: Miami (FL) by 17 1/2; 54
Vegas Line: Miami (FL) by 14 1/2; 58 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Miami (FL) (-14 1/2); Under

Game 135-136: Buffalo at Eastern Michigan (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Buffalo 70.294; Eastern Michigan 60.159
Dunkel Line: Buffalo by 10; 52
Vegas Line: Buffalo by 13 1/2; 58 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Eastern Michigan (+13 1/2); Under

Game 137-138: Miami (OH) at Akron (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Miami (OH) 64.569; Akron 82.214
Dunkel Line: Akron by 17 1/2; 55
Vegas Line: Akron by 14; 50 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Akron (-14); Over

Game 139-140: Indiana at Iowa (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Indiana 92.487; Iowa 91.536
Dunkel Line: Indiana by 1; 49
Vegas Line: Iowa by 3 1/2; 54
Dunkel Pick: Indiana (+3 1/2); Under

Game 141-142: Bowling Green at Ohio (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Bowling Green 75.234; Ohio 71.219
Dunkel Line: Bowling Green by 4; 67
Vegas Line: Bowling Green by 1 1/2; 63
Dunkel Pick: Bowling Green (-1 1/2); Over

Game 143-144: West Virginia at Texas Tech (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: West Virginia 94.969; Texas Tech 86.536
Dunkel Line: West Virginia by 8 1/2; 67
Vegas Line: West Virginia by 6; 73 1/2
Dunkel Pick: West Virginia (-6); Under

Game 145-146: Oklahoma State at Kansas (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Oklahoma State 97.973; Kansas 80.516
Dunkel Line: Oklahoma State by 17 1/2; 54
Vegas Line: Oklahoma State by 21; 50 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Kansas (+21); Over

Game 147-148: TCU at Baylor (3:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: TCU 108.639; Baylor 112.695
Dunkel Line: Baylor by 4; 72
Vegas Line: Baylor by 8 1/2; 67
Dunkel Pick: TCU (+8 1/2); Over

Game 149-150: Houston at Memphis (6:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Houston 85.058; Memphis 98.586
Dunkel Line: Memphis by 13 1/2; 46
Vegas Line: Memphis by 9; 49
Dunkel Pick: Memphis (-9); Under

Game 151-152: North Texas at UAB (3:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: North Texas 77.582; UAB 75.464
Dunkel Line: North Texas by 4; 65
Vegas Line: UAB by 6 1/2; 62
Dunkel Pick: North Texas (+6 1/2); Over

Game 153-154: Auburn at Mississippi State (3:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Auburn 113.689; Mississippi State 108.026
Dunkel Line: Auburn by 5 1/2; 58
Vegas Line: Auburn by 2 1/2; 63
Dunkel Pick: Auburn (-2 1/2); Under

Game 155-156: Western Michigan at Ball State (3:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Western Michigan 73.862; Ball State 71.901
Dunkel Line: Western Michigan by 2; 53
Vegas Line: Ball State by 1; 56
Dunkel Pick: Western Michigan (+1); Under

Game 157-158: New Mexico State at Troy (3:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: New Mexico State 58.093; Troy 68.180
Dunkel Line: Troy by 10; 74
Vegas Line: Troy by 7 1/2; No Total
Dunkel Pick: Troy (-7 1/2); N/A

Game 159-160: Alabama at Arkansas (6:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Alabama 114.536; Arkansas 101.026
Dunkel Line: Alabama by 13 1/2; 59
Vegas Line: Alabama by 9 1/2; 54 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Alabama (-9 1/2); Over

Game 161-162: LSU at Florida (7:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: LSU 97.248; Florida 99.091
Dunkel Line: Florida by 2; 41
Vegas Line: LSU by 2; 47 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Florida (+2); Under

Game 163-164: Toledo at Iowa State (3:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Toledo 85.361; Iowa State 85.272
Dunkel Line: Even; 65
Vegas Line: Iowa State by 4; 61 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Toledo (+4); Over

Game 165-166: Oregon at UCLA (3:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Oregon 118.943; UCLA 109.286
Dunkel Line: Oregon by 9 1/2; 66
Vegas Line: Oregon by 2 1/2; 69
Dunkel Pick: Oregon (-2 1/2); Under

Game 167-168: USC at Arizona (10:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: USC 103.223; Arizona 93.758
Dunkel Line: USC by 9 1/2; 71
Vegas Line: USC by 2 1/2; 68
Dunkel Pick: USC (-2 1/2); Over

Game 169-170: Washington at California (6:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Washington 97.118; California 92.505
Dunkel Line: Washington by 4 1/2; 66
Vegas Line: California by 3 1/2; 71 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Washington (+3 1/2); Under

Game 171-172: Georgia at Missouri (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Georgia 101.707; Missouri 102.725
Dunkel Line: Missouri by 1; 66
Vegas Line: Georgia by 3; 62
Dunkel Pick: Missouri (+3); Over

Game 173-174: Louisville at Clemson (3:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Louisville 95.771; Clemson 110.269
Dunkel Line: Clemson by 14 1/2; 48
Vegas Line: Clemson by 9 1/2; 50 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Clemson (-9 1/2); Under

Game 175-176: North Carolina at Notre Dame (3:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: North Carolina 83.822; Notre Dame 106.821
Dunkel Line: Notre Dame by 23; 57
Vegas Line: Notre Dame by 16 1/2; 62 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Notre Dame (-16 1/2); Under

Game 177-178: Central Michigan at Northern Illinois (5:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Central Michigan 75.517; Northern Illinois 82.966
Dunkel Line: Northern Illinois by 7 1/2; 58
Vegas Line: Northern Illinois by 10 1/2; 55
Dunkel Pick: Central Michigan (+10 1/2); Over

Game 179-180: Idaho at Georgia Southern (6:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Idaho 54.866; Georgia Southern 79.518
Dunkel Line: Georgia Southern by 24 1/2; 70
Vegas Line: Georgia Southern by 21; 66 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Georgia Southern (-21); Over

Game 181-182: Arkansas State at Georgia State (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Arkansas State 78.555; Georgia State 71.641
Dunkel Line: Arkansas State by 7; 59
Vegas Line: Arkansas State by 10 1/2; 63
Dunkel Pick: Georgia State (+10 1/2); Under

Game 183-184: Florida International at TX-San Antonio (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Florida International 80.098; TX-San Antonio 78.301
Dunkel Line: Florida International by 2; 50
Vegas Line: TX-San Antonio by 13; 45
Dunkel Pick: Florida International (+13); Over

Game 185-186: UL-Monroe at Kentucky (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: UL-Monroe 70.019; Kentucky 94.401
Dunkel Line: Kentucky by 24 1/2; 44
Vegas Line: Kentucky by 21 1/2; 47 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Kentucky (-21 1/2); Under

Game 187-188: Mississippi at Texas A&M (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Mississippi 109.152; Texas A&M 107.721
Dunkel Line: Mississippi by 1 1/2; 67
Vegas Line: Texas A&M by 2; 63
Dunkel Pick: Mississippi (+2); Over

Game 189-190: Air Force at Utah State (10:15 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Air Force 81.970; Utah State 96.714
Dunkel Line: Utah State by 15; 42
Vegas Line: Utah State by 7; 47 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Utah State (-7); Under

Game 191-192: East Carolina at South Florida (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: East Carolina 90.982; South Florida 79.502
Dunkel Line: East Carolina by 11 1/2; 53
Vegas Line: East Carolina by 15; 58
Dunkel Pick: South Florida (+15); Under

Game 193-194: Penn State at Michigan (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Penn State 89.779; Michigan 84.005
Dunkel Line: Penn State by 5 1/2; 44
Vegas Line: Pick; 41
Dunkel Pick: Penn State; Over

Game 195-196: Old Dominion at UTEP (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Old Dominion 66.942; UTEP 65.324
Dunkel Line: Old Dominion by 1 1/2; 75
Vegas Line: UTEP by 3; 70 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Old Dominion (+3); Over

Game 197-198: Connecticut at Tulane (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Connecticut 70.403; Tulane 76.313
Dunkel Line: Tulane by 6; 42
Vegas Line: Tulane by 3; 45 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Tulane (-3); Under

Game 199-200: Colorado State at Nevada (10:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Colorado State 88.361; Nevada 84.369
Dunkel Line: Colorado State by 4; 56
Vegas Line: Colorado State by 1 1/2; 60 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Colorado State (-1 1/2); Under

Game 201-202: Wyoming at Hawaii (12:00 a.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Wyoming 78.212; Hawaii 74.362
Dunkel Line: Wyoming by 4; 52
Vegas Line: Hawaii by 4; 47
Dunkel Pick: Wyoming (+4); Over

OTHER MAJOR GAMES:

Game 211-212: Chattanooga at Tennessee (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Chattanooga 73.792; Tennessee 98.809
Dunkel Line: Tennessee by 25; 47
Vegas Line: No Line
Dunkel Pick: N/A

Game 213-214; Charleston Southern at Vanderbilt (7:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Charleston Southern 52.040; Vanderbilt 79.183
Dunkel Line: Vanderbilt by 27; 42

Game 215-216: Liberty at Appalachian State (3:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Liberty 63.328; Appalachian State 63.691
Dunkel Line: Even; 56

Game 217-218: VMI at Navy (3:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: VMI 38.004; Navy 82.094
Dunkel Line: Navy by 44; 56

OTHER GAMES:

Butler at Campbell (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Butler 36.871; Campbell 26.969
Dunkel Line: Butler by 10

Robert Morris at Sacred Heart (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Robert Morris 33.547; Sacred Heart 60.841
Dunkel Line: Sacred Heart by 27 1/2

Dayton at Marist (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Dayton 40.680; Marist 40.800
Dunkel Line: Even

St. Francis (PA) at Wagner (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: St. Francis (PA) 44.721; Wagner 46.642
Dunkel Line: Wagner by 2

Bucknell at Lehigh (12:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Bucknell 54.895; Lehigh 54.092
Dunkel Line: Bucknell by 1

Holy Cross at Brown (12:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Holy Cross 48.199; Brown 54.816
Dunkel Line: Brown by 6 1/2

Towson at James Madison (12:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Towson 53.593; James Madison 61.310
Dunkel Line: James Madison by 7 1/2

Cornell at Harvard (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Cornell 39.791; Harvard 73.030
Dunkel Line: Harvard by 33

Rhode Island at Villanova (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Rhode Island 37.384; Villanova 85.346
Dunkel Line: Villanova by 48

Dartmouth at Yale (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Dartmouth 54.723; Yale 70.032
Dunkel Line: Yale by 15 1/2

Columbia at Monmouth (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Columbia 24.383; Monmouth 60.926
Dunkel Line: Monmouth by 36 1/2

Duquesne at Central Connecticut State (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Duquesne 57.028; Central Connecticut State 50.508
Dunkel Line: Duquesne by 6 1/2

Penn at Fordham (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Penn 47.394; Fordham 73.772
Dunkel Line: Fordham by 26 1/2

Princeton at Colgate (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Princeton 57.858; Colgate 58.525
Dunkel Line: Colgate by 1

Jacksonville at Morehead State (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Jacksonville 55.827; Morehead State 23.010
Dunkel Line: Jacksonville by 33

Southern University at Alabama A&M (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Southern University 42.241; Alabama A&M 38.711
Dunkel Line: Southern University by 3 1/2

Delaware State at Norfolk State (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Delaware State 41.274; Norfolk State 49.923
Dunkel Line: Norfolk State by 8 1/2

Coastal Carolina at Presbyterian (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Coastal Carolina 72.945; Presbyterian 50.972
Dunkel Line: Coastal Carolina by 22

Southern Illinois at North Dakota State (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Southern Illinois 78.896; North Dakota State 89.774
Dunkel Line: North Dakota State by 11

Charlotte at The Citadel (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Charlotte 49.380; The Citadel 64.868
Dunkel Line: The Citadel by 15 1/2

NC Central at South Carolina State (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: NC Central 46.790; South Carolina State 63.657
Dunkel Line: South Carolina State by 17

Davidson at Drake (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Davidson 20.693; Drake 47.212
Dunkel Line: Drake by 26 1/2

Portland State at North Dakota (2:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Portland State 60.195; North Dakota 61.121
Dunkel Line: North Dakota by 1

Sacramento State at Northern Colorado (2:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Sacramento State 57.491; Northern Colorado 56.149
Dunkel Line: Sacramento State by 1 1/2

Jacksonville State at Tennessee State (3:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Jacksonville State 74.537; Tennessee State 60.870
Dunkel Line: Jacksonville State by 13 1/2

Mississippi Valley State at Jackson State (3:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Mississippi Valley State 24.990; Jackson State 35.783
Dunkel Line: Jackson State by 11

Alcorn State at Grambling State (3:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Alcorn State 67.083; Grambling State 44.916
Dunkel Line: Alcorn State by 22

Alabama State at Prairie View A&M (3:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Alabama State 55.736; Prairie View A&M 47.271
Dunkel Line: Alabama State by 8 1/2

Cal Poly at Weber State (3:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Cal Poly 65.040; Weber State 56.932
Dunkel Line: Cal Poly by 8

Illinois State at Indiana State (3:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Illinois State 87.388; Indiana State 78.763
Dunkel Line: Illinois State by 8 1/2

Eastern Washington at Southern Utah (3:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Eastern Washington 80.635; Southern Utah 60.706
Dunkel Line: Eastern Washington by 20

Wofford at Western Carolina (3:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Wofford 62.340; Western Carolina 54.242
Dunkel Line: Wofford by 8

Richmond at Albany (3:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Richmond 67.945; Albany 59.432
Dunkel Line: Richmond by 8 1/2

William & Mary at New Hampshire (3:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: William & Mary 68.639; New Hampshire 78.749
Dunkel Line: New Hampshire by 10

Georgetown at Lafayette (3:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Georgetown 46.309; Lafayette 58.229
Dunkel Line: Lafayette by 12

Elon at Delaware (3:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Elon 49.375; Delaware 61.103
Dunkel Line: Delaware by 11 1/2

Howard at Bethune-Cookman (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Howard 45.934; Bethune-Cookman 59.988
Dunkel Line: Bethune-Cookman by 14

Northern Iowa at South Dakota (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Northern Iowa 79.543; South Dakota 65.564
Dunkel Line: Northern Iowa by 14

Austin Peay at Mercer (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Austin Peay 31.750; Mercer 53.385
Dunkel Line: Mercer by 21 1/2

McNeese State at Sam Houston State (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: McNeese State 72.325; Sam Houston State 74.228
Dunkel Line: Sam Houston State by 2

SE Missouri State at Murray State (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: SE Missouri State 61.223; Murray State 53.803
Dunkel Line: SE Missouri State by 7 1/2

Stetson at San Diego (5:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Stetson 17.147; San Diego 56.096
Dunkel Line: San Diego by 39

Savannah State at Florida A&M (5:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Savannah State 28.122; Florida A&M 43.892
Dunkel Line: Florida A&M by 16

Eastern Illinois at Eastern Kentucky (6:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Eastern Illinois 69.818; Eastern Kentucky 70.502
Dunkel Line: Eastern Kentucky by 1

Missouri State at South Dakota State (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Missouri State 69.443; South Dakota State 72.893
Dunkel Line: South Dakota State by 3 1/2

Stephen F. Austin at Nicholls State (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Stephen F. Austin 59.428; Nicholls State 37.632
Dunkel Line: Stephen F. Austin by 22

SE Louisiana at Lamar (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: SE Louisiana 74.245; Lamar 54.664
Dunkel Line: SE Louisiana by 19 1/2

Montana State at UC-Davis (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Montana State 68.752; UC-Davis 63.343
Dunkel Line: Montana State by 5 1/2

Houston Baptist at Central Arkansas (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Houston Baptist 16.758; Central Arkansas 70.411
Dunkel Line: Central Arkansas by 53 1/2

Incarnate Word at Northwestern State (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Incarnate Word 30.383; Northwestern State 72.662
Dunkel Line: Northwestern State by 42 1/2

Maine at Stony Brook (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Maine 60.833; Stony Brook 63.508
Dunkel Line: Stony Brook by 2 1/2

Western Illinois at Youngstown State (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Western Illinois 64.762; Youngstown State 75.875
Dunkel Line: Youngstown State by 11

Can'tPickAWinner
Today's CFL Picks Ottawa at BC The Lions host Ottawa (2-11 SU) tonight and come into the contest with a 7-3 ATS record in their last 10 games versus a team with a losing SU record. BC is the pick (-10) according to Dunkel, which has the Lions favored by 17 1/2. Dunkel Pick: BC (-10). Here are all of this week's CFL picks.

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 11
Time Posted: 9:00 a.m. EST (10/9)

Game 293-294: Ottawa at BC (10:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Ottawa 99.382; BC 116.643
Dunkel Line: BC by 17 1/2; 49
Vegas Line: BC by 10; 44
Dunkel Pick: BC (-10); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
Today's MLB Picks San Francisco at St. Louis The Giants open up the NLCS series tonight in St. Louis and head into the contest with a 1-5 record in Madison Bumgarner's last 6 starts versus the Cardinals. St. Louis is the pick (-120) according to Dunkel, which has the Cardinals favored by 1 1/2. Dunkel Pick: St. Louis (-120). Here are all of today's MLB picks.

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 11
Time Posted: 6:30 a.m. EST (8/9)

Game 953-954: San Francisco at St. Louis (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: San Francisco (Bumgarner) 14.773; St. Louis (Wainwright) 16.209
Dunkel Line: St. Louis by 1 1/2; 7 1/2
Vegas Line: St. Louis (-120); 6 1/2
Dunkel Pick: St. Louis (-120); Over

Game 955-956: Kansas City at Baltimore (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Kansas City (Ventura) 15.914; Baltimore (Norris) 14.330
Dunkel Line: Kansas City by 1 1/2; 6

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 09:47 AM
King Creole

4 Marshall over
3 Florida under

King Creole

3*** ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS plus the points versus Alabama Crimson Tide6:00pm ET - 3:00pm (http://www.therxforum.com/x-apple-data-detectors://0) PT / #160Last week, the Dawg Pound grabbed the points with one of the best home underdogs in all of College Football (Notre Dame). This week, Speedee and the gang will be on another team that’s been DYNAMITE at home in conference play. And giving a touchdown or more at home to one of the best RUSHING teams in the FBS is also right up our alley (Anyone every heard of the Conference ‘Rushing Dog’ situation?). We always look to grab sizable points at home with a team that figures to outrush their favored opponent. And in this case, we’re talking about a team that should outrun their opponent by 100 or more yards. ARKANSAS has gone a very impressive 24-5 ATS at home versus fellow SEC Conference opponents who come in off a SU Loss (like Alabama). Since 2002, the HOGS have gone 15-2 ATS in this situation. On the flip side, Alabama does NOT rebound when playing off a SU Loss in their last game. In fact, they’re prime ‘fade’ material. The CRIMSON TIDE has gone 3-11 ATS since 2006 when playing off a SU loss. And that includes a perfect 0-4 ATS versus any opponent off a SU loss (like the HOGS). In addition, it’s the home dog who comes into this game with a week of rest. And Alabama has gone a PERFECT 0-7 ATS since 2007 as conference favorites of < 13 points versus any RESTED opponent.Yes, the bubble BURST last week for the Crimson Tide. They lost their first game of the season on the road against the Mississippi Rebels. These teams tend to ‘drag ass’ in their next game. It’s almost like a hangover effect. And we always look to go AGAINST ‘em when they’re laying points on the road…. 0-6-1 ATS since 20907: All GAME SIX or greater road favorites playing off their FIRST loss of the season (Alabama)… if that loss was also as a road favorite. Going al the way back to 1994, these teams have gone 1-10 ATS when favored by < 27 points (Alabama). Within this Southeastern Conference, we note that…. SEC favorites of < 10 points off a SU favorite conference road loss (Alabama) have gone 3-12 ATS since 1989… and a perfect 0-4 ATS on the road.We also took a look at teams from this Southeastern Conference who play with the extra advantage of rest (Arkansas played Texas A&M two weeks ago)… 9-1 ATS since 2006: All > .500 SEC home underdogs of < 10 points (ARKANSAS) playing with REST. These teams have gone a PERFECT 6-0 ATS since 2008.Don’t look now, but the hot ATS team in this game is actually the Razorbacks. They covered against A&M in their last game… and are on a current 3-game ATS winning streak… LAST year, All Conference home underdogs off 3 or more ATS wins in a row (ARKANSAS) went 10-2-1 ATS. In the last TWO seasons, these teams have gone a PERFECT 5-0 ATS when playing with a week of rest.The Razorbacks average 317 rushing yards-per-game on the season. In their most recent loss to the Aggies, they rushed for 285 yards…. 12-2 ATS: All SEC teams playing off a SU conference loss in which they RUSHED for 250 > yards (ARKANSAS). These teams have gone a PERFECT 4-0 ATS as underdogs.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 09:48 AM
DAVE ESSLER

3* st louis cardinals

Dave Essler | CFB Side Sat, 10/11/14 - 6:00 PM
double-dime bet 160 Arkansas 10.0 (-120) JustBet vs 159 Alabama
Analysis: You can get a better number now. I did play +10.5 but at the time I released this is was closer to +9.5 and God forbid we should post the wrong line :) Anyhow, Arkansas has lost the last two years to Alabama by a combined 104-0, BOTH games being exactly 52-0. If that isn't motivation enough for the Hogs, I don't know what is. Normally in this spot, after having lost a brutal one to the Aggies, we'd be looking to go the other way, but that massive revenge thing should refocus the Hogs and the crowd with little or no trouble at all. People will point to Alabama coming back and beating the shit out of someone, but I read somewhere that Saban's teams after a SU loss are about 3-10 ATS. IMO that loss THEY took is giving us the double-digit value, because I don't think odds makers OR the public really believes in Arkansas yet. The Hogs covered a similar number at home against A & M last year, and covered a similar number at home against LSU the year before. Last week's meltdown by Alabama was their first road game and their first test against a decent team (Florida at home doesn't count). There's one thing I just do not do in Conference play, and that's lay points on the road. It would not shock me to see Alabama lose two in a row, and a huge part of me hopes 'Bama scores first so they think the game is over and their back to "normal". How many times do we see that.........
Pick Made: Oct 7 2014 4:10AM PST

CFB Total Sat, 10/11/14 - 6:00 PM
double-dime bet 179 Idaho / 180 Ga. Southn OVER 66.5 5Dimes
Analysis: I do see the drop in the total, but I'm not TOO concerned yet. The only possibility is that the big jump to 67.5 before the drop was a setup move. However, like most games I bet, we know what we know and og with it. Southern will score plenty here, we know that. The variable is obviously Idaho. Idaho's offense isn't that bad, in fact they throw the ball for 328 yards per game, which is 13th in the nation. There's a lot of travel here with GSU going out to the State of New Mexico and back, something they're just not used to doing. I can easily see them lo¬sing some defensive focus here, and if nothing else when they get a decent lead they'll either score on defense when Idaho has to pass, or they'll give up a few when they've got the B team in. Idaho has been scoring almost 30 points per game, several of which were on the road, so I can see them getting close to that here. What should happen, though, is that the warmth of Statesboro this weekend will catch up to them, and GSU wins this game in the vicinity of 48-30, give or take. Sometimes they are just that simple.
Pick Made: Oct 8 2014 3:26AM PST

CFB Side Sat, 10/11/14 - 7:30 PM
double-dime bet 162 Florida 7.5 (-120) BetOnline vs 161 LSU
Analysis: Lost some value off the opening numbers, so I will tease these two w/6 points to make sure we're over +7 w/Florida. We'll use a bigger vig for the hell of it. Many get 6 point teasers at -110.
Florida 7.5 to UCLA +8.5
Pick Made: Oct 8 2014 12:30PM PST

CFB Side Sat, 10/11/14 - 9:15 PM
triple-dime bet 187 Mississippi 2.0 (-110) BetOnline vs 188 Texas A&M
Analysis: If the Rebels win this game, they have a reasonable shot to go undefeated. People are pointing to the letdown after the Alabama win, and I get that. It may be a factor, but Alabama beat Alabama, not Ole Miss. The Rebels did not play their best football, and got away with it. Before the season started people had not clue ho good A & M might be. Well, they're not as bad as perhaps we thought, but I don't think that out of nowhere they're a Top 10 team. I find the more often than not it's the defenses, not the offenses, that dictate, and there is little doubt that Ole Miss' defense is (or has been) far superior. The Aggies beat what we now know to be a less than advertised South Carolina team, and beat Arkansas, who is good, but not elite. The interesting thing here is that A & M has Alabama in Tuscaloosa next week, so although they won't overlook Ole Miss by any means, it's not like they've got a bye week, or another SMU, next week. The Aggies beat Ole Miss the last two years on the road, but failed to cover the number in either of them, so clearly this matchup favors the Rebels. Ask yourself why even the sharpest of bettors have let this number stay well under -3 for several days......given that the Aggies typically enjoy a sizable home field advantage, what they're saying is that Ole Miss is the better team. Ole Miss has given up 51 points this season, and in what are fairly similar SOS's, Texas A & M has allowed 85, 56 of them to South Carolina and Arkansas, and the Hogs game was at a neutral site. Just too many indicators that conventional wisdom looking ONLY at the situation after 'Bama is to easy. Aggies NOW have to deal with a loss and can no longer sleepwalk, mentally. That's all I got.

CFB Side Sat, 10/11/14 - 3:30 PM
double-dime bet 154 Mississippi St 3.0 (-110) Bodog vs 153 Auburn
Analysis: Got to. Taking most of the home underdogs here. Should be a winning proposition.
Pick Made: Oct 10 2014 5:41AM PST

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 09:49 AM
SEAN MICHAELS

50 Dime Auburn / Mississippi St Under

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 09:53 AM
WINSPORTSNOW

WiseGuy Game of the Week
Michigan State -20.5

10,000* Play
Miami Florida -16.5

Bonus Plays
UCLA +2.5
Rice -1.5
Ohio +1

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 09:55 AM
Ross Benjamin

5* Utah State -7.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 09:56 AM
Hall of Fame Sports/Holloway

Added

Tulane -3

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 09:57 AM
WINSPORTSNOW

Best Bets
Miamia Fl -16.5
Oklahoma -16.5
Duke +4

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 09:58 AM
The Gold Sheet

Key Releases

ARIZONA by 12 over Southern California
CENTRAL MICHIGAN by 2 over Northern Illinois
FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL by 3 over Utsa
MISSISSIPPI by 14 over Texas A&M

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 09:59 AM
Phil Steele - NCAAF

Oregon 34
UCLA 37

TCU 31
Baylor 34

Auburn 34
Ms State 27

Ole Ms 34
Texas A&M 31

Texas 13
Okla 30

Best Bet
Alabama 37
Arkansas 20

Can'tPickAWinner
Baseball Crusher

Play of the Day
St. Louis Cardinals -123 over SF Giants

Rest of the Plays
St. Louis Cardinals + San Francisco Giants OVER 6.5

Football Crusher

Play of the Day
Mississippi State +2.5 over Auburn Tigers

Rest of the Plays
Kansas +21 over Oklahoma St
Washington +4.5 over California
North Carolina +16.5 over Notre Dame

Hockey Crusher

Play of the Day
Columbus Blue Jackets +101 over New York Rangers

Rest of the Plays
Dallas Stars +104 over Nashville Preds
Colorado Avalanche -125 over Minnesota Wild
Pittsburgh Penguins -130 over Toronto Maple Leafs

Soccer Crusher

Botafogo RJ + Corinthians UNDER 2.5
This match is happening in Brazil

Can'tPickAWinner
Strike Point Sports
7* Florida St -23.5
3* Texas A&M -2.5
3* Clemson -9.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 10:20 AM
The Human Factor Sat Oct 11th, 2014 3:30pm EDT Swami guy

8 Unit Total Play · Under [163] Toledo Rockets vs. [164] Iowa State Cyclones

Can'tPickAWinner
GOLDEN CONTENDER

Kentucky -21 6*
Miss st +3 6*
Usc -2.5
Penn state +1
Alabama -9
Wisc -25

Can'tPickAWinner
Just Cover Baby

4 Mississippi St. +3
4 Mississippi +2
3 Iowa -3
3 Arkansas +8.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Ats underdog lock

florida intl + 10

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 10:21 AM
Esparza - VSI

COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYS

4 Unit Play. #125 Florida St -23 ½ over Syracuse (12:00p.m., Saturday, Oct 11 ESPN)
So a bunch of my colleagues had Florida St last week and they got an easy cover at home against Wake Forest and this week I'm drinking the FSU kool-aid. Yes I know Syracuse gets this game in their backyard but the Orange have to play the defending champs with a rookie QB. Syracuse offense has been horrible only scoring an average of 13.6ppg in their last 3 games and I see Florida St putting pressure on them all game long. I smell back-to-back covers from FSU and the Orange will be having a very long afternoon. Syracuse is 0-4 ATS in their last 4 road games and Florida St is 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 road games against a team with a losing home record.

3 Unit Play. #154 Mississippi St +3 over Auburn (3:30p.m., Saturday, Oct 11 CBS)
Both of these schools have some pretty good records against stellar teams and I really like this Bulldogs squad. Mississippi St is coming off a blowout victory over Texas A&M 48-31 and before that performance the Bulldogs grabbed a victory in Baton Rouge 34-29. Bulldogs QB Dak Prescott has been outstanding this young season and if he continues to play mistake free football the and the Bulldogs defense stops the run I see another big Mississippi St victory. Still a bit shocked that the Bulldogs are a 3-point underdog at home in this matchup and wouldn't shock me to see the winner of this game winning by 3 points or less. Mississippi St is 6-0 ATS in their last 6 conference games and the Bulldogs are 9-1 ATS in their last 10 games.

6 Unit Play. #168 Arizona +3 over USC (10:30p.m., Saturday, Oct 11 ESPN2)
(PAC-12 Game of the Month) I would still bet this game if the number is +2.5 or +2! It seems pretty easy on how to beat USC as of late! How do you ask? Fast tempo offense and play action pass with an easy throw to the middle of the field. USC has dropped two out of three games and last week they gave 13 points in 3 minutes to lose at home against Arizona St. Arizona is coming off a big road win in Eugene to beat the Ducks 31-24 and Arizona is a perfect 5-0 so far this year. I really like the composure of red-shirt freshman Anu Solomon and how he played last week on the road was outstanding and if the Trojans can't slow down the Wildcats ground game this game will be won in the second half. Still a bit scared on the defense of Arizona but if they can get some stops and keep this game close I believe the 2nd half will be won by Arizona and the Wildcats will stay perfect. USC have struggled on the road as of late and they are 3-12 ATS in their last 15 road games and USC is 1-8 ATS in their last 9 road games against a team with a winning home record. Arizona is 7-2 ATS against USC and my mind is still shocked that this number is still +3 or +2.5 on Arizona. The underdog in this series is also 8-1 ATS and the Wildcats win this game.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 10:22 AM
Scott Delaney

50 Dimes Under 50 Utah St

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 10:22 AM
James jones

2 Units: (175) North Carolina +17 3:30 PM ET
1 Unit: (171) Georgia -3 12:00 PM ET
1 Unit: (188) Texas A&M -2 9:15 PM ET

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 10:43 AM
FRED CALLAHAN
20* CFB Baylor -7½
20* CFB FIU +9
20* CFB Florida pk
15* CFB Nevada over 64½
15* CFB Connecticut +3½
10* CFB Michigan under 41

Can'tPickAWinner
TONY CAMPONE
CADILLAC: 20* CFB Northern Illinois under 57
CADILLAC: 20* CFB Georgia Southern -23½
WISEGUY ACTION: 10* CFB Ohio over 65
WISEGUY ACTION: 10* CFB Duke +3½
SHARP EDGE: 10* CFB Texas Tech +6
20* CFB Auburn -1½

Can'tPickAWinner
NEW YORK PLAYERS CLUB
SYNDICATE: CFB Iowa -3½
SYNDICATE: CFB Rice under 58½
SYNDICATE: CFB Eastern Michigan +14½
INNER CIRCLE: 20* CFB Ohio pk

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 10:44 AM
NORTH COAST SPORTS

TOTALS
4* OVER 58 North Texas/UAB (#151/152) 3:30 pm
4* UNDER 57 Cent Michigan/N Illinois (#177/178) 5 pm
3* OVER 57 Illinois/Wisconsin (#129/130) Noon
3* UNDER 47 Texas/Oklahoma (#111/112) Noon
3* UNDER 49 Oklahoma St/Kansas (#145/146) 4 pm

CFB Totals Top Opinions:
UNDER 47 LSU/Florida (#161/162) 7:30pm

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 10:44 AM
LINEMAKERS
ORE & OVER
MISS ST & UNDER
OKL & UNDER
BAYLOR
CLEM UNDER
N CAR OVER
MICH UNDER
LSU & UNDER
TEX A&M UNDER
ARIZONA

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 10:50 AM
From This Week's PLATINUM SHEET

STATFOX FORECASTER
Auburn (153) AT Miss. State (154)
Latest Line: Bulldogs +2.5; Total: 64

Mississippi State is hot, winning at LSU and, last week, drubbing Texas A&M, 48-31, at home. The Bulldogs’ offense has rolled up 500-plus yards in each of their five games. Auburn rushed for 298 in a 41-7 home win over LSU last week. But they’ve played only one other game away from home this year, a 20-14 dogfight at Kansas State. A year ago at Auburn, these teams were evenly matched. Auburn QB Nick Marshall engineered a last-minute TD drive—the Tigers scored with 10 seconds left for a 24-20 win.

STATFOX TRENDS:
Gus Malzahn is 16-1 ATS after playing a conference game.
AUBURN is 9-0 ATS off a win against a conference rival over the L2 seasons.
Gus Malzahn is 9-0 ATS away against conference opponents.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 10:51 AM
Dr. Bob

I added 6 Best Bets and (157) New Mexico State (+7) is now a 1-Star since the line moved up to +7 since the release of the total on that game.

(170) ****CALIFORNIA (-3.5) 4-Stars at -4 or less, 3-Stars up to -6 and 2-Stars up to -7.
(139-140) **UNDER (56) Indiana at Iowa 2-Stars UNDER 55 or higher, 1-Star down to 54 points.
(147-148) **UNDER (67.5) TCU at Baylor 2-Stars UNDER 66 or higher, 1-Star down to 65 points.
(149-150) *UNDER (50) Houston at Memphis 1-Star UNDER 48 or higher.
(157-158) **UNDER (63.5) New Mexico State at Troy 2-Stars UNDER 63 or less, 1-Star down to 61 points.
(157) *New Mexico State (+7) 1-Star at +7 or more
(190) *UTAH STATE (-7) 1-Star at -7 or less.

Previous releases are:

(116) ***MINNESOTA (-3) 3-Stars at -4 or less, 2-Stars up to -6
(134) ***MIAMI FLORIDA (-15) 3-Stars at -17 or less, 2-Stars up to -19, 1-Star up to -20.
(143) ****West Virginia (-3.5) 4-Stars at -6 or less, 3-Stars up to -7, 2-Stars up to -10.
(159) *Alabama (-9.5) 1-Star at -10 or less.
(173-174) ***UNDER (51) Louisville at Clemson 3-Stars UNDER 49 or higher, 2-Stars down to 48 and 1-Star down to 47 points.
(177) **Central Michigan (+10) 2-Stars at +10 or more, 1-Star down to +7.5.
(180) **GEORGIA SOUTHERN (-22) 2-Stars at -24 or less.
(183-184) **UNDER (42.5) Florida International at UTSA 2-Stars UNDER 42 or higher, 1-Star down to 41.
(187) **Mississippi (+3) 2-Stars at +3 or more.
(195) **Old Dominion (+3) 2-Stars at +3 or more.
(199) **Colorado State (-2) 2-Stars at -3 or less.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 10:58 AM
Frank Patron

100,000 Texas A&M -2-

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:00 AM
Guaranteed
Florida

Can'tPickAWinner
PAC 10 Expert
California

Can'tPickAWinner
inside steam
Georgia
Houston

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:01 AM
magliosa

Louisiana Monroe
Buffalo Over
UCLA

Can'tPickAWinner
Vegas Steam
W Virginia

Can'tPickAWinner
SEC Expert
Arkansas

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:02 AM
Dwayne Bryant
3 W Virginia

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:02 AM
Pick Addict
12:00 PM EST NCAAF
MIDDLE TENN ST VS. MARSHALL
PICK: MARSHALL -24 (-110)
RISK: 5 UNITS

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:03 AM
Michael Black

TOP PLAY GOW ON FLORIDA

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:03 AM
Paramount Sports/Lee Sterling

40 Units Miami -16

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:04 AM
Topshelfpicks

(MLB)

Carson K - Giants

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:04 AM
Sportslab

Texas +14.5 big 5 unit play (NCAA)Missouri +3 big 5 unit play (NCAA)
Ohio PK, big 5 unit play (NCAA)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:05 AM
SportsLockSmith

MLB:
San Francisco +112 2* (8:07 PM Eastern)

NCAAF:
Kentucky -21 -110 1* (12 PM Eastern)
Florida State -24 -110 3* (12 PM Eastern)
Clemson -9.5 -110 3* (3:30 PM Eastern)
Colorado State -2.5 -110 2*(10:30 PM Eastern)

Chairmans Play:
Memphis -7 -125 5* (Buying from 7.5 to 7) (Game of the Month) (7 PM Eastern)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:06 AM
SportsInsight

NCAAF Contrarian (16-12-1, +2.6 units)

10/11 10:16 A ET
Game Time (ET) Play Best Line
10/11 12:00 PM 111 Play on TEXAS +17.5
10/11 4:00 PM 146 Play on KAN +21.5
10/11 3:30 PM 114 Play on PUR +21
10/11 12:00 PM 126 Play on SYR +24

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:06 AM
Stevewins
Florida St-13.5 1st Half MAX Play
Florida St -23 MAX PLAY

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:08 AM
Jack Jones:

25* GEORGIA TECH
20* Alabama
20* Iowa
15* TCU
15* Miss State
15* Penn State
15* North Carolina

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:08 AM
Rainman

5* Baylor
5* Colorado st

Buffalo
Utah st

Alabama
Georgia tech

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:18 AM
Arthur Ralph's
Super Pick Sat: Tulane -3
Gold Keys: Minnesota/ Northwestern over the total 42,
Oklahoma -15, Tex A&M -2 1/2, Oregon - 2 1/2,
Auburn -2 1/2, Washington + 4 ( lines as of 7 30pm Friday)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:18 AM
northcoast

5* gt -3

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:19 AM
Carolina Sports

5* NEV/COLST OVER
5* OLD D/UTEP OVER

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:27 AM
EXECUTIVE

300 Duke
150 Minnesota
100 Texas Tech
100 Penn St

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:27 AM
Charlie sports

500*
marshall over
notre dame over
utep over

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:28 AM
Phil Steele
Inside the Pressbox

Upset of the Week
UCLA +2 over Oregon
UCLA 38 OREGON 33

High Scoring POW
Notre Dame/UNC over 62+
NOTRE DAME 47 NORTH CAROLINA 24

Best Bets
WISCONSIN 45 ILLINOIS 13
WEST VIRGINIA 45 TEXAS TECH 30
NEW MEXICO ST 32 TROY 31
FLORIDA 23 LSU 20
TULANE 27 CONNECTICUT 17

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:31 AM
Diamond Dog Sports

#133: Cincinnati: +17.0 (-105) (2*)
#147: TCU: +8.0 (-105) (0.5*)
#157/158: New Mexico State/Troy: Over 63.0 (-105) (0.5*)

#179: Idaho: +24.5 (-105) (0.5*)
#189: Air Force: +7.5 (-105) (2*)

golden contender
10-11-2014, 11:32 AM
On Saturday a Huge College card is up including the 39-1 SEC Game Of The Year, a 6* 24-1 Blowout system, the 48-5 PAC 12 Game Of The Month + 4 more Best Bets from Powerful Systems that are all cashing well over 90% long term. Football is ranked at or near the Top of Several Major Leader boards. There is also a 5* Triple System MLB Playoff Winner up. Free NCAAF System Club Play below.

On Saturday the free NCAAF System Club play is on Baylor. Game 148 at 3:30 eastern. Baylor is 11-1 ats at home off a win and 9-0 ats at home the last 2 years. TCU is off a monster Home dog win over Oklahoma and must now travel to Play Baylor. While some might be ultra contrarian and look to avoid fading them, We wont wrap the gift horse here. The line has gone down over 3 points and TCU is 0-8 ats off a dog win. Baylor is off 3 convincing road wins and will score early and often here. TCU has impressed winning their first 4 and matching their win total from last years 4-8 squad. Playing against road dogs from +5 to +10 off a home dog win vs an opponent off a road favored win has proven most profitable the past 34 years. Take Baylor. On Saturday we have a Powerful card and Football is ranked at or near the Top of several leader boards. The 39-1 SEC Game of the Year and 48-5 PAC 12 Game of the Month along with a 24-1 Blowout system are the top plays but there are several more Powerful TV Winners all cashing well over 90% and all with many undefeated angles and indicators. In Bases we have a Triple system 5*. Message to Jump on now and put the most Powerful data in the Industry on your side. For the free play. Take Baylor. GC

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:34 AM
Kelso

Mich St
Memphis
Iowa
Missouri
Under Missouri Georgia

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:35 AM
Carolina sports:

5- nev, odu over,
4- marsh, mia fl, w va, tulane, bama over,
3- u mass, n tx , c mich, minn over

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:35 AM
Inside info:

3- marsh,
2- wash

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:37 AM
kelso (no ratings yet)

mich st
memphis
iowa
missouri

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:38 AM
Pick city:

5-sec gom: A&m, ok,
3- bay,
2- gt, minn, wisc, aub

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:40 AM
Stevie Y

NHL

Pittsburgh
Dallas

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:40 AM
Major1Sports

5* OKLAHOMA
5*USC
4* Marshall
3*Miss State

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:41 AM
Sheep

$1000:
119 Under 58
128 Under 60
129 Ill +27
140 Over 53
142 Under 65
147 Tcu +8
156 Under 55
170 Under 69
182 Over 63

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:43 AM
Sports Unlimited/Marco D'Angelo

4* Duke

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:44 AM
Doc Sports

MLB

3* Cards -125

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:45 AM
Joe D

25* DUKE
20* Texas
20* Iowa
15* Ball State

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:46 AM
Real Swoop
Minnesota -3.5 (1*)
Marshall -23.5 (3*)
West Virginia -6 (3*)
UCLA +3 (2*)
Louisville/Clemson Under 48 (2*)
North Carolina (1*)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:47 AM
SB Professor Original NCAAF Picks
2:00 PM
182. Georgia St +10
6:00 PM
160. Arkansas +9
10:30 PM
168. Arizona +3

Rest of Games
118. Army +3
144. Texas Tech +6
142. Ohio +1
157. New Mexico St +7
173. Louisville +10
147. TCU +8
154. Mississippi St +2.5
166. UCLA +2.5
177. Central Michigan +10
183. Florida International +10
149. Houston +7
189. Air Force +8
200. Nevada +2.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:47 AM
Billy coleman
NORTHWESTERN + 3.5
WISCONSIN -26.5.
wash. + 4.
U. Mass + 1.5
G. Tech -3.5
Auburn -2.5
Arizona + 2.5.
Bases Sf over 6.5
NHL Dallas - even.
Pitt over. 5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:53 AM
KELSO - 200 UNIT
MICHIGAN STATE

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 11:55 AM
NORTH COAST SPORTS

TOTALS
4* OVER 58 North Texas/UAB (#151/152) 3:30 pm
4* UNDER 57 Cent Michigan/N Illinois (#177/178) 5 pm
3* OVER 57 Illinois/Wisconsin (#129/130) Noon
3* UNDER 47 Texas/Oklahoma (#111/112) Noon
3* UNDER 49 Oklahoma St/Kansas (#145/146) 4 pm

CFB Totals Top Opinions:
UNDER 47 LSU/Florida (#161/162) 7:30pm

Two Marquee Plays:
College 900 Play of Day: Auburn
Inside Info Play: UAB

DDasher
10-11-2014, 11:58 AM
Lee Boyd

Minnesota -3 buy the 1/2 pt.
Cinn. under 61
W.V. -6
Georgia -3
Duke +4-

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 12:17 PM
Chris James Sports

Indiana +3.5
West Va -6
UCLA +3
UNC +17
California -3.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 12:18 PM
Mike Davis

Umass PK 7 unit

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 12:18 PM
Topshelfpicks

Raiderman - Mississippi State

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 12:19 PM
RTG Sports

2* Bowling Green Falcons -1

2* North Texas Mean Green @ UAB Blazers Over 58

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 12:19 PM
Gameday

4* OKLAHOMA
3* Texas A&M
2* Northwestern
2* Duke
2* Houston

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 12:20 PM
Derek Hayes

CFB

4* West Virginia -6
2* North Carolina +17
2* Clemson -9.5
1*UAB -6.5
1* Over 65.5 Texas AM/Ole Miss
1*UCLA +2

Can'tPickAWinner
Dave Aquino Group

MLB: (0-) - Baltimore (ML-121), St. Louis (ML-120)

NFL: (0-0) - none

NCAAF: (1-0) - Oklahoma -17, Baylor -7.5 (2 units), Boston College +3, Bowling Green -1, North Texas +6.5, Auburn -2.5, USC -2.5, Penn State +2.5, Missouri State +4

CFL: (0-0) - none

NHL: (1-0) - New Jersey/Florida over 5 (-130), Buffalo/Chicago under 5.5 (-120), Edmonton/Vancouver under 5.5 (-130)

Can'tPickAWinner
Cartel Sports

MLB Top Play Orioles

Baltimore season on the line today with Bud Norris on the mound. Norris a much better pitcher at home 8-2/2.44/1.16. O's have won his last 6 starts as he's the closest thing to a stopper than the O's have. He's dominated the Royals this year 13.1/0.68/0.90 while holding them to a 1.96 batting average

Ventura has all ready exceeded his career high for innings pitched. He's been pedestrian in day games this year. 4.50 ERA and a 1.61 whip. Batters hitting close to .300 vs him in day games.

Gonna take the home team at the short price.Also going to take a flyer on Balt -1.5 +175

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 12:21 PM
LineCatchers

Auburn - 2.5

Auburn have reeled off five consecutive victories to start their 2014 campaign and look to take control of the SEC Western Division on Saturday in Starkville as they take on the Bulldogs of Mississippi State. The Tigers have had two big tests already this season, beating Kansas State 20-14 as well as proving to be the better team last week against LSU as they dominated in a 41-7 blowout.

While the Tiger offense gets all of the attention, their defense has been just as impressive through 5 games in 2014. They held LSU to an 0-for-13 mark on third down last week whilst giving up just 142 yards through the air. Auburn currently ranks 14th in the country in total defense.

Nick Marshall has passed for 755 yards with 8 TD and 1 INT so far this season and his real threat comes from his ability to run the football, he has totaled 392 yards with 4 TD on the ground while surpassing the century mark in three of the past four contests. Cameron Artis-Payne has shared the workload in this well balanced offense having had at least 22 carries in four of his five games while averaging 5.4 YPC. Last week against LSU, Artis-Payne had season highs in both rushing yards (126) and receiving yards (35).

Strange to think that the No. 2 team in the country and the defending SEC Champs might have less momentum, but Mississippi State has never been riding higher. After earning its highest AP ranking ever and landing an ESPN College GameDay appearance, the Bulldogs have spent the week in the national spotlight. Auburn, as the incumbent, is used to these type of environments and I foresee the Tigers over matching the Bulldogs on Saturday.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 12:21 PM
Larry ness

PERFECT STORM 10*

Texas a&m

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 12:23 PM
Big Al

Elite info was Minnesota

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 12:26 PM
Tuckers lock of the day
WYOMING

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 12:26 PM
skyblue picks

12:00pm ET - Texas +17
3:30pm ET - UCLA +3
3:30pm ET - North Carolina +17

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 12:27 PM
Vegas Runner

Ucla +3
Central Michigan +9.5
Duke Georgia tech under 60
Tcu +8
Rice -2.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 12:39 PM
MIKE NERI

4 WEST VIRGINIA
others
alabama
oklahoma

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 12:41 PM
Wunderdog Sports

Complimentary NHL Pick for October 11th, 2014

Game: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Toronto Maple Leafs
Time: Saturday 10/11 7:05 PM Eastern
Pick: Pittsburgh -138 (moneyline) at Bookmaker

Pittsburgh always seems to take to the ice with a strong team, and this year is no exception. Home or on the road, this team is more than competitive. While the Penguins play to much shorter odds on the road, there certainly has been no shortage of wins. Pittsburgh finished tied for the most road wins in the Eastern Conference last season with 23. The potent Penguins' attack already looks stronger as Pascal Dupuis lost last December to MCL and ACL surgery, took to the ice for the first time since the injury and scored a goal and dished out three assists. Sidney Crosby has been menacing to the Maple Leafs, producing 43 points in 28 career games against them. Toronto takes to the ice having lost 14 of their last 17 going back to the end of last year, and are simply overmatched in this one. Play on Pittsburgh.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 12:41 PM
ROOSTER
116 Northwester over 44 (started)129 Illinois+26 (started)
142 Ohio under 65

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 12:42 PM
MILLIONAIRE LOCK

MISS

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 12:43 PM
Scott Spreitzer

Tapout texas a&m

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 12:56 PM
EXECUTIVE

600 ole miss
500 colorado st.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 12:56 PM
Big money. W va

carolina sports. 5- nev, odu over, 4- marsh, mia fl, w va, tulane, bama over, 3- u mass, n tx , c mich, minn over

doc's enterprises 6- pac 12 goy: Oregon, 4- fl st, gt, bama, a&m

dr. Bob 4- w va, cal, 3- minn, mia fl, louis under, 2- ole miss, odu, c mich, ga south, col st, 1- bama, utah st

gameday 4- ok, 3- a7m, 2- n west, duke, hou

harry bondi 5- bama, 4- iowa, 3- lsu, wash

inside info 3- marsh, 2- wash

jack jones 25- gt, 20- bama, iowa, 15- tcu, miss st, 10- penn st, unc

joe d 25-duke, 20- tx, iowa, 15- ball st

lenny stevens 3t 20- w va, clem, 10- wash, ucla

neri 4-w va, 3- ok, bama, cal

northcoast 5- gt, 4- bama, w va, tulane, 3- zona

pick city 5-sec gom: A&m, ok, 3- bay, 2- gt, minn, wisc, aub

pointwise 4- w va, mizz, 3- ok, bay, e car, af, 2- zona, nd, fl

preferred picks 3- tcu, zona, wash

pure lock wyom

texas sportswire 3- tx

underdog nev

wildcat 10- wash, 7- troy

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 01:05 PM
Mike Davis

5-Unit Play. Take #154 Mississippi State (+3) over Auburn (3:30 p.m., Saturday, October 11)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 01:06 PM
10* Totals Club

10* Alabama OVER

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 01:06 PM
Vegas Runner (Gianni the greek)
TCU +8
UCLA +3

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 01:07 PM
Soccer vip-picks

Poland - Germany
Poland +1, 1.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 01:10 PM
Bryan Leonard

Air Force +7

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 01:39 PM
SPORTSBOSS

North Carolina St.
Southern Cal

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 01:41 PM
Paul Leiner

500* ga -3
100* aub -2.5
100* cards -120

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 01:42 PM
Vegas Line Reader

bowling green/ohio over 63.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 01:45 PM
Doc Sports
NHL
Dallas Stars +105 (5*)
Grand Salami over 83.5 (3*)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 01:48 PM
Raphael esparza nhl VSI

5* Colorado -120

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 01:48 PM
BIG AL PAC 12 GOM

cal

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 01:50 PM
Millionaires club
lock
mississippi

strong
colorado state

Can'tPickAWinner
Sports unlimited/Marco D'angelo

10* game of month
colorado state

Can'tPickAWinner
Sports bank
lock
california

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 01:51 PM
Diamond star
lock
louisville

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 01:54 PM
Tiger

UCLA +1.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 02:06 PM
Stevewins
Michgan St -20.5 (Buy the hook) MAX PLAY
Clemson -9 (Buy the hook) MAX PLAY

DaKid
10-11-2014, 02:30 PM
BIG AL PAC 12 GOM

cal

Thanks bud

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 02:49 PM
Freddy wills

4*

Mlb. Giants +114

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 02:49 PM
Trophy Club.
5 Units Boston College

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 02:50 PM
Knockonwood

All 10*!!!

K.C. plus 110!

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 02:59 PM
Sports Pick Predictions

NCAAF
Duke/Georgia Tech OVER 61, -110 (2 units)
Indiana/Iowa OVER 53, -110 (2 units)
Mississippi State +3, -110 (2 units)
UCLA +3, -110 (2 units)
Texas A&M -3, -110 (2 units)
Michigan -1, -110 (3 units)
Tulane -3.5, -110 (3 units)
Texas Tech +6.5, -110 (2 units)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 02:59 PM
Las Vegas Pipeline

California

Free Play UAB / N. Texas Over 58

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 04:40 PM
Paul Leiner:

2000* CFB Oregon -2

500* CFB Georgia -3

100* CFB Auburn -2.5

100* MLB Cardinals -120

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 04:41 PM
swami it is TRI LAMBA's goy play on penn st.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 04:41 PM
Burns Baseball:10 * Giants/Cards UNDER 6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 04:42 PM
Gavazzi 5% Super Play on HAWAII

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 04:42 PM
Iceman Hockey
4* flor panthers

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 04:48 PM
Sports Cash System

extra bonus system for today:

Texas A&M -3 over Mississippi (Bet Level 2) (Spread Bet) (NCAA College Football) - Game Starts at 9:15 PM EST

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 04:50 PM
paramount sports
lee sterling
25 missouri
40 miami
25 minnesota
25 middle tennessee state
35 troy
20 ucla

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2014, 04:51 PM