Can'tPickAWinner
12-05-2014, 08:33 PM
::clap::

Can'tPickAWinner
12-05-2014, 08:33 PM
Dr. Bob

*BOISE STATE (-21) 46 Fresno State 19

Sat Dec-06-2014 at 07:00 PM Pacific Rotation: 130 Over/Under 68.5

Boise State only won by 10 points, 37-27, when they hosted Fresno State earlier this season but Fresno applied to a 51-18-3 ATS situation for that game, which kept me from playing the Broncos. This time there is nothing to keep me from playing Boise State, as Fresno actually applies to a 39-108-1 ATS road dog situation that is 0-2 ATS when applying to a team playing as the visitor in their conference championship game. I’m not playing this game based on that situation but rather based on my math model, which gives Boise a profitable 54.4% chance of covering at -21 points based on the historical performance of my model.

Boise State’s offense had a down game in their first meeting with Fresno, as the Broncos should have gained more than 498 yards at 6.2 yards per play given that they have an offense that is 1.0 yards per play better than average (6.7 yppl against teams that would allow 5.7 yppl to an average team) and Fresno’s defense would allow 6.4 yppl on the road to an average FBS attack (0.6 yppl worse than an average team). Fresno’s average defensive rating is actually worse than that, as the Broncos have allowed 6.3 yppl to teams that would combine to average just 5.3 yppl against an average defensive team. However, that average is skewed by a horrendous game against sub-par Wyoming offense in which the Bulldogs gave up 694 yards at 9.9 yppl. My model adjusts for outliers, which is why I have Fresno’s defense rated at 0.6 yppl worse than average instead of 1.0 yppl worse than average. The math projects 593 yards at 7.5 yppl for Boise State in the rematch, as quarterback Grant Hedrick should average more than the 9.0 yards per completion that he averaged in the first game (his lowest average of the season) given that Hedrick averages 12.4 ypc for the season and Fresno has allowed 14.1 ypc this year. Hedrick completed 70% of his passes in that first game against the Bulldogs, so it’s not like his receivers weren’t getting open. If Fresno would have allowed their normal 14 yards per completion in that game then Boise would have had 594 total yards, which is the same as what’s projected for this game by the math model. Even with their better than normal result against Boise State in their first meeting the Bulldogs still allowed an average of 49.3 points to the 3 good offensive teams that they faced this season (USC, Nebraska, and Boise) and Boise State has rung up 50 points or more in 5 of their last 7 games and should approach that number in this game.

It will be a challenge for Fresno’s offense to keep up, as the Bulldogs sub-par attack (5.6 yppl against teams that would allow 6.0 yppl to an average team) is up against a better than average Boise State defense that rates at 0.4 yppl better than average after adjusting for outliers. Boise’s average defensive rating is just 0.1 yppl better than average but they allowed New Mexico’s option attack to gain 627 yards at 9.7 yppl, which skewed that average upwards. Fresno doesn’t run any option, so Boise’s problems defending the option won’t surface in this game and the Bulldogs are projected to gain a modest 343 yards at 4.7 yppl in this game. Fresno gained 313 yards at 5.3 yppl in the earlier meeting but that yppl average was skewed by a 76 yard run and the Broncos averaged just 4.1 yppl in their other 58 offensive plays that game while one of their other touchdowns was after Boise turned the ball over at their own 5 yard line. Fresno actually only had two scoring drives of more than 2 plays in that game, both resulting in field goals, and I don’t see them having any consistent success offensively this time around either (6 of their 13 drives in the first meeting were 3 and out).

The first meeting between these teams was very misleading and it should ensure that Boise State is focused more than they would be had that first game been the blowout that this game is likely to be. There is value on the side of Boise and the situation is favorable this time around and I’ll make a small play on the Broncos.

I’ll take Boise State in a 1-Star Best Bet at -21 points or less.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-05-2014, 08:34 PM
SHEEP

Boise St -19 ($800)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-05-2014, 08:34 PM
StatFox Super Situations

CFB | OKLAHOMA ST at OKLAHOMA
Play Against - Road underdogs (OKLAHOMA ST) off a loss by 10 points or more to a conference rival against opponent off a home blowout win by 28 points or more
81-40 since 1997. ( 66.9% | 37.0 units )
1-0 this year. ( 100.0% | 1.0 units )

Play Against - Road underdogs vs. the 1rst half line (OKLAHOMA ST) after failing to cover the spread in 4 or 5 out of their last 6 games, with a winning percentage of between 40-49% on the season
41-15 over the last 5 seasons. ( 73.2% | 24.5 units )
8-6 this year. ( 57.1% | 1.4 units )

Can'tPickAWinner
12-05-2014, 08:35 PM
Dave Cokin:

121 Louisiana Tech +12
128 Ohio State +4

Can'tPickAWinner
12-05-2014, 08:39 PM
Doc's Sports

5 Unit Play. #121 Take Louisiana Tech Bulldogs +11.5 over Marshall Thundering Herd

(Conference USA Championship, Saturday 12 pm ESPN 2)

Marshall's dream of reaching a major bowl game came to a crashing end last week against WKU. They scored 66 points yet lost the game. They really do not have much motivation to play this game, and they are facing a better team than the one that beat them last Friday. La Tech put up a ton of points last week as well, and they have the weapons to keep pace with the Thundering Herd. The underdog has won this championship game straight up two of the last three years. Louisiana Tech is 4-0 this season as a road underdog. This will be a very competitive game, and getting double digits is too good to pass up.

5 Unit Play. #125 Take Florida State Seminoles -4 over Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets

TOP College Football Play of the Week

(ACC Championship, Saturday, 8 pm ABC) .

I am done proclaiming that Florida State is due for a breakout game because they have not done that at any point down the stretch. That being said, they are much more talented than Georgia Tech, especially without DeAndre Smelter as he is doubtful for this game with a knee injury. That is a major void for Georgia Tech, and I do not feel that they will be able to overcome this loss at wide receiver. Florida State is 13-2 straight up against Georgia Tech. People seem to believe that playing a triple-option team is impossible to prepare for, but I do not believe that is true. Florida State has speed, and that is how you prevent big plays. The Noles will be able to move the football through the air at will and win this game by double digits. Florida State is 12-4 ATS (1 push) in their last 17 neutral-site games. Georgia Tech is just 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games played during the month of December.

5 Unit Play. #127 Take Wisconsin Badgers -3.5 over Ohio State Buckeyes

(Big Ten Championship, Saturday 8 pm FOX)

The pointspread likely swung 7 points with the news that JT Barrett is out as quarterback for Ohio State. That being said, we really like the Badgers as they are the much better team on defense and always have a much stronger running game. Wisconsin still has their Heisman Candidate in Melvin Gordon as he passed Ron Dayne last week for most rushing yards by a Badger in a single season. Wisconsin has held nine opponents this season to under 300 total yards. Wisconsin is 2-0 in Big Ten Championship Games, and Ohio State has yet to record a title in the small history of this game. Ohio State is 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games following an ATS loss in their previous game. Wisconsin dominates the ground game, and we collect in the process as well.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-05-2014, 08:43 PM
Robert Ferringo

8* Florida State
1* Iowa St.
1* Temple
1* Kan St.
1* Okla St
2* Loui Tec

Can'tPickAWinner
12-05-2014, 08:43 PM
Indian Cowboy

8* Florida State

Can'tPickAWinner
12-05-2014, 08:44 PM
Strike Point Sports

5* Florida State

Can'tPickAWinner
12-05-2014, 08:44 PM
Chris Torissi:

5* Louisiana Tech +11

Can'tPickAWinner
12-05-2014, 08:45 PM
Mike Davis
CFB.
8*Temple
5* UCon
5* Flor St

Can'tPickAWinner
Jason Sharpe

8 Unit NCAAF Game Of the Year

Wisconsin -4

Can'tPickAWinner
Greg Shaker | CFB Total
Sat, 12/06/14 - 4:00 PM

triple-dime bet
Missouri / Alabama Over 48.5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-05-2014, 08:46 PM
sleepyj | CFB Total
Sat, 12/06/14 - 10:00 PM

double-dime bet
Fresno St. / Boise St. Over 68.0

Can'tPickAWinner
12-05-2014, 08:46 PM
Ben Burns football

Breakfast club Iowa st

Best bet Tulane

Conf championship goy Florida st

Can'tPickAWinner
12-05-2014, 08:47 PM
Ivey Walters

CFB Double Dime 2% Ohio State +4.5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-05-2014, 09:15 PM
Wayne Root

Pinnacle (http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fcappersmall2.com%2Flines.ph p) - OHIO STATE
Inner Circle - MISSOURI
Perfect Play - FLORIDA STATE
Millioniares - BAYLOR

Can'tPickAWinner
12-05-2014, 11:30 PM
Norm Hitzges

December 5-8
Here are your Picks of the Pole for the football games of Dec. 5-8.

COLLEGE FOOTBALL

DOUBLE PLAYS: Oklahoma -21 Oklahoma State
Missouri +14 1/2 Alabama
Georgia Tech +4 Florida state

SINGLE PLAY's

TCU -34 Iowa State
SMU +12 UConn
Kansas State +7 1/2 Baylor
La. The +11 Marshall
Ohio State +4 Wisconsin

Can'tPickAWinner
12-05-2014, 11:31 PM
VEGAS SPORTS INFORMER (CFB)

6-Unit Play. Take Florida St. -4

Can'tPickAWinner
12-05-2014, 11:34 PM
ALLEN EASTMAN (CFB)
(W) – 7-Unit Play. Take #103 Central Florida (+6.5) over East Carolina (7:30 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 4)
6-Unit Play. Take #126 Georgia Tech (+4.5) over Florida State (8 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 6)
I will definitely take the points with this one! Georgia Tech is on a roll. They are coming off a big win over Georgia last week in Athens. If they can go into an SEC stadium and get a win over a Top 20 team like Georgia they can win this game on a neutral field. Florida State is undefeated. But they have been lucky all season long with several come from behind winners. They are just 3-9 ATS and have covered only two spreads since early October. Both of them were come back wins, including a lucky cover at Louisville. They should be 2-10 ATS. Georgia Tech has gone 4-0 ATS in the last four meetings and they are 6-1-1 ATS in the last eight meetings. Their option can be very difficult to stop for teams that are not prepared for it. I do not think the Seminoles will take Tech seriously. But they are a very serious underdog and Paul Johnson has been great in that role for years. I think Johnson will work his underdog magic again and this could be just the game that throws the playoff system up in the air! Take the Jackets and look for an outright winner.
4-Unit Play. Take #116 Cincinnati (-7) over Houston (Noon, Saturday, Dec. 6)
This Bearcats team is as hot as any team in the country. They have won and covered six straight and most of them have been blowouts. Houston is not nearly as good of a team and most of their wins this year have come against the bottom teams in the American Athletic. Cincinnati beat Houston on the road last year and they dominated that game. They outgained the Cougars 593-278 and most of the same players are back for this one. Only Cincinnati gets this one at home and it will be an emotional final home game for this veteran team. The home team is 6-2 ATS in the last eight meetings. It will also be much colder than The Bearcats need this game to claim a share of the regular season title in the conference and they should get it. They have been one of the best teams in the league.
3-Unit Play. Take #121 Louisiana Tech (+11) over Marshall (Noon, Saturday, Dec. 6)
The Thundering Herd have to feel awful going into this game. They were undefeated and making a move toward a major bowl game. But then last week they were upset 67-66 by Western Kentucky at home as a 24-point favorite! That had to take the wind out of their sails. They were almost upset as a 19-point favorite the week before at UAB. This team is overrated by the public and by the books. They are not as motivated this week as they would have been if they were trying to complete the perfect season. Louisiana Tech is a very good team. They scored 76 points last weekend and have scored 40 or more in three of their last four games. I think that Marshall is brokenhearted after last week. I don’t see them getting up enough to get a big blowout here. I will take the underdog here.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-05-2014, 11:36 PM
EZWINNERS

NCAAF

4* (125) Florida State -$185

NCAAB

1* (564) Tulane +1.5
1* (585) Weber State +2

Can'tPickAWinner
12-05-2014, 11:36 PM
bookieshunter NCAA College Football

#117 K State +7 @ #118 Baylor (2*)
#115 Houston +7.5 @ # 116 Cincinnati (2*)
#121 La. Tech +10 @ #122 Marshall (3*)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-05-2014, 11:41 PM
JASON SHARPE (CFB)

***CFB GAME OF THE YEAR***

8 Unit Play Take #127 Wisconsin -4 over Ohio State (Saturday 8:15pm est):

I was looking to bet on Wisconsin in this match-up even before the injury to Ohio State quarterback J.T. Barrett as we have one of the more undervalued teams in the country here going against one of more overvalued one’s.

The loss of Barrett to Ohio State is huge. This is just a guy having an average season but instead this was the Big Ten quarterback of the year and a guy many felt was a Heisman finalist as well. The Buckeyes go with Cardale Jones here in this game. This is asking a lot of Jones who came into this season as the 3rd string quarterback and still hasn’t taken a meaningful snap yet. This isn’t guy who is in this position because he’s played well and took over the quarterback job but instead he’s only playing because of injuries. He’s not only being asked to beat one of the top defenses in the nation here in his first real action of his college football career but he also has the pressure of trying to win a conference championship and on top of that to do enough to impress the college football playoff committee as well.

Wisconsin comes playing some excellent football. If not for an unlucky turnover filled game against Northwestern earlier this season they would also be undefeated in the Big Ten. Their only other loss was against LSU in a game they dominated for most of the game. The Badgers have the top running back in the country in Melvin Gordon and he will be a load to stop. The Buckeyes defense has struggled against some of the better running teams they’ve faced as 3 of their last 4 opponents ran for over 5 yards a carry and averaged over 200 yards against them. The Badgers haven’t been stopped this season on the ground and I don’t expect them to be here either.

Take Wisconsin in this one.

3-Unit Play. Take Cincinnati-7

3-Unit Play. Take Florida St.-4

Can'tPickAWinner
12-05-2014, 11:41 PM
STRIKE POINT SPORTS (CFB)

5-Unit Play. Take #125 Florida State (-4) over Georgia Tech (8 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 6)

I have been a huge fan of Georgia Tech all season. We have won some nice cash on the Wramblin’ Wreck from Georgia Tech throughout the year, but they aren’t ready for this one. This is a tough, tough spot for GT. First, they are coming off a huge, emotional win over their arch nemesis, the Georgia Bulldogs, and second, they are running in to a team in FSU that has been bored all season. This Florida State team has had to deal with off field drama, trying to stay motivated, and getting knocked around the national rankings, even though they are undefeated for the second straight season (leading up to this point). Yes, FSU has struggled to pull away from teams, and yes, they have even been down big in a few contests, but like I said, they look bored. I saw this team first hand when they played Syracuse in the dome, and the sideline looked as if they were just going through the motions. At this point in the season, with what is at stake, it is all about to change for Florida State. This team knows that it is time to turn it up, and they know the CFB world is watching. The Seminoles are ready to make a statement, to secure their spot in the College Football Playoff, and an easy win over Georgia Tech will do just that. Florida State is 12-4-1 ATS in their last 17 neutral site games and 7-2-1 ATS in their last 10 December games. Georgia Tech meanwhile is just 3-7 ATS in their last 10 December games. Lay the points in this one.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-05-2014, 11:42 PM
Dr. Bob

*Kansas State (+7 ½) 32 BAYLOR 31
Sat Dec-06-2014 at 04:45 PM Pacific Rotation: 117 Over/Under 66.5 - Matchup Stats
Kansas State Money Line Play at +250 for 0.5 Stars
Kansas State continues not to get the respect that they deserve despite their 8-1 ATS record over their last 9 games and coach Bill Snyder’s 154-101 (60.4%) ATS record in all games since 1990 (his second season in his first stint with the Wildcats). The Wildcats have played just one bad game all season, a 20-41 loss at TCU, as their other loss was 14-20 loss to Auburn in a game they should have won. Even that TCU loss wasn’t that bad, as the Wildcats averaged 7.0 yards per play and allowed 6.7 yppl in that game. Kansas State is every bit as good as Baylor is from the line of scrimmage and the Wildcats are much, much better in special teams.

Baylor’s strength is obviously their offense, which has averaged 569 yards and 47.8 points in 10 games against FBS opposition. However, this season’s Bears aren’t quite as explosive when you look at it from a yards per play perspective, as they’ve averaged 6.3 yppl against teams that would combine to allow 5.6 yppl to an average team. While being 0.7 yppl better than average is good, it’s actually not as good as Kansas State’s offense, which has averaged 6.5 yppl against FBS teams that would combine to allow 5.4 yppl to an average team. If I assume that Baylor quarterback Bryce Petty plays (he’s questionable with concussion symptoms but had a full practice on Thursday and said he expects to play), and throw out his not so good game 1 performance against SMU when he was struggling with an injury, then Baylor’s offense would rate at 1.0 yppl better than average, which is still not quite as good as Kansas State’s +1.1 yppl rating. Baylor actually does have an overall edge offensively because the Bears run a lot more plays than their opponents but that edge is not as significant as the edge that Kansas State has on defense.

Kansas State’s defense has yielded only 5.1 yards per play this season to FBS opponents despite facing a schedule of teams that would combine to average 6.2 yppl against an average FBS defense and while the Wildcats didn’t play well against TCU and Oklahoma, they did hold Auburn’s prolific attack to just 5.0 yppl and 20 points and also kept the very good offenses of Texas Tech and West Virginia in check (just 13 point for Texas Tech and 5.1 yppl and 20 points allowed to West Virginia). The Wildcats’ defense has been a lot better than a Baylor defense that rates at 0.5 yppl better than average, allowing 5.3 yppl to teams that would average 5.8 yppl against an average defensive team. The numbers aren’t quite as good if I only use Big 12 games, which excludes the 67 total yards and 1.0 yppl they gave up when they overwhelmed SMU’s pathetic offense in week 1, but even if I include that SMU game I still rate Kansas State’s defense at 0.6 yppl better than the Baylor defense. The Bears have had a particularly tough time defending quality pass attacks, as they allowed an average of 349 passing yards at 8.5 yards per pass play to TCU, West Virginia, Kansas, Oklahoma State, and Texas Tech over the last 7 weeks (they performed well against Oklahoma, but only because the Sooners were without their star WR Shepard). Kansas State’s Jake Waters is a more efficient passer than Baylor’s Bryce Petty, as Waters has averaged 8.3 yards per pass play against FBS opponents that would allow 5.7 yppp to an average quarterback (Petty is 2.1 yppp better than average). I just don’t see Baylor’s suspect secondary stopping Waters given that the Bears’ pass defense is 0.6 yppp worse than the average of the teams that Waters has faced this season.

Kansas State has a clear advantage on a yards per play perspective, as the Wildcats are slightly better in that regard offensively and much better defensively. Baylor makes up for that difference by controlling the ball, as they have averaged 17.8 more plays per game than their opponents and are projected to have a 17.7 play advantage in this game. However, Kansas State is one of the best teams in the nation in special teams with a 2.9 yards edge in net punts and a 6.5 yards advantage in net kick off yard line average (their average starting yard line on a kickoff is 30.9 yard line and their opponent’s is the 24.4 yard line), which matters in a game with a lot of kickoffs expected. Baylor is just average in those categories and the field position due to special teams is a hidden advantage for Kansas State. Kansas State is a better overall team and Baylor may be a bit overrated due to being +9 in fumble margin in their 10 FBS games. That positive fumble margin is random and has benefitted Baylor an average of 3.2 points per game – points that aren’t likely to translate going forward. Baylor does have a strong home field advantage, as they are 18-3 ATS at home since 2011, but the Bears have won by more than 7 points just twice in 8 home games since 2011 when not favored by 10 points or more. Baylor is a bully that doesn’t play as well against other good teams while Kansas State is at their best as an underdog (53-28 ATS as a dog under Snyder since 1990, including 3-1 ATS this season). I do have a couple of general situations that favor Baylor but neither is strong enough to keep me off of Kansas State here – although I will make this a smaller rated play than the math merits (Kansas State is a 57% play based solely on the math). I’ll take Kansas State in a 1-Star Best Bet at +7 points or more. I also will play 0.5 Stars on Kansas State on the Money Line at (+250 or so).

Can'tPickAWinner
12-05-2014, 11:43 PM
BRIAN EDWARDS (CFB)

Missouri +14.5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-05-2014, 11:45 PM
Wunderdog Sports Free Play

Game: Wisconsin Badgers vs. Ohio State Buckeyes
Time: Saturday 12/06 8:15 PM Eastern
Pick: Ohio State +4.5 (-102)

Ohio State has had an amazing season. When you consider they lost their starting QB before a single snap was made, and now have lost their #2 QB, and sitting at 11-1 with a chance to make the Final Four if things go right is pretty amazing. Cardale Jones will now call the signals, and he was a #12 rated pick overall coming out of high school, and he has great speed and size. He has run 26 times on the season for over 200 yards and 7.9 yards per carry, so I don’t think the Ohio State offense is going to slow down too much. Urban Meyer has enjoyed the spotlight in the role of a pick ‘em or a dog, where he is 15-9 straight-up and 18-6 ATS in his coaching career. Wisconsin has had success with Heisman hopeful Melvin Gordon. Gordon has run for 2,260 yards and 26 TDs on the season. I think this line has been over-adjusted with the OSU QB situation, disregarding the skill level of this entire Ohio State team. Wisconsin has been a dog in this series in 44 of the last 46 games played, and the two times they have been favored, they lost straight up, and I would not be surprised if that is three after this one. Take Ohio State and the points.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-05-2014, 11:48 PM
Sports Lab

NCAA:
5* Missouri +14.5 *
1* SMU +11.5
1* Louisiana Tech +11.5

golden contender
12-06-2014, 01:36 AM
Saturday The 7* 100% Highest Rated College Football Game of the Year takes center stage along with 4 more Powerful systems winners. In the NBA a 30-1 Power angle side play and 15-1 totals system are up along with Powerful College Hoops winners. Football overall is ranked #1 for a 5th straight week. Free NCAAF Play below

The free American Athletic Conference play is on Houston. Game 115 at 12 noon eastern. Houston has Home loss revenge for last seasons loss to Cincy. They are 5-1 ats as dogs with revenge off a win of 10 or more and dogs of more than 3 to +10 that are off 2 straight conference wins are 66-28 ats vs an opponent off a road win. The Cougars are 9-0 ats in lined road games and have won both games this season vs winning opponents. They have also covered 4 of 5 on the road when the total is 56.5 to 63. Look for a good game between these two with Houston getting the cover. Don't miss the Saturday The 7* 100% Highest Rated College Football Game of the Year takes center stage along with 4 more Powerful systems winners. In the NBA a 30-1 Power angle side play and 15-1 totals system. NCAAB Power Angle and simulator plays will be added throughout the day. Football is ranked #1 for a 5th straight week on some of the high end leader boards. Message Jump on now and Cash big with the most powerful data in the Industry. For the free play take Houston. GC

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 07:01 AM
VEGAS SHARP

4 Units Each
NCAAF - Ohio St. +4.5
NBA - Golden St. Warriors -2.5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 07:02 AM
SaberHockeyCA

2-0 last night

Florida Panthers

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 07:02 AM
Pointwise Phones

4* Louisiana Tech
4* Georgia Tech
3* TCU
2* Oklahoma

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 07:51 AM
NHL

Hot teams
-- Islanders won 13 of their last 15 games.
-- Kings won three of their last four games.
-- Canucks won five of their last six games. Toronto won four of last five at home.
-- Red Wings won seven of their last nine games.
-- Sabres won six of their last eight games. Florida is 5-1 in game following last six losses.
-- Chicago won its last five games, allowing eight goals. Nashville won 10 of its last 13.
-- Calgary won last four games, allowing five goals. Sharks won last three, scoring 15 goals.

Cold teams
-- Senators lost last four games, scoring six goals. Penguins are 2-3 in last five home games.
-- Blues lost three of their last five games.
-- Flyers lost six in row, 10 of last 11 games.
-- Rangers lost four of their last five road games.
-- Blue Jackets lost seven of last nine road games.
-- Washington lost four of its last six games. Devils lost seven of their last nine.
-- Dallas lost last five games, allowing 20 goals. Canadiens lost five of their last six games.
-- Coyotes lost seven of their last nine games. Boston lost five of their last six.

Series records
-- Penguins won eight of last eleven games with Ottawa.
-- Islanders lost their last five games with St Louis.
-- Flyers won their last three games in Staples Center.
-- Canucks won five of last six games with Toronto.
-- Rangers won their last four games with Detroit.
-- Lightning won five of last seven games with Columbus.
-- Sabres lost seven of last nine games with Florida, getting shut out in last two.
-- Devils won nine of last twelve games with Washington.
-- Predators won four of last five games with Chicago.
-- Canadiens are 5-3 in their last eight games with Dallas.
-- Bruins won their last four games with Arizona.
-- Flames won their last three games with San Jose.

Totals
-- Last four Ottawa games stayed under total.
-- Six of last seven Islander games stayed under.
-- Last four Los Angeles games stayed under.
-- Last four Toronto games went over the total.
-- Last six Detroit games went over the total.
-- Four of last five Columbus road games went over.
-- Five of last six Buffalo games stayed under.
-- Seven of last ten Washington games stayed under.
-- Five of last six Chicago games stayed under.
-- Seven of Dallas Stars' last nine games went over.
-- Six of last eight Arizona home games stayed under.
-- Last five Calgary-San Jose games stayed under.

Back-to-back
-- Blackhawks are 2-2 if they played night before.
-- Montreal is 4-2 if it played the night before.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 07:52 AM
StatFox Super Situations

NHL | COLUMBUS at TAMPA BAY
Play On - Any team against the money line (TAMPA BAY) off a home win where they shut out their opponent, with a winning record in the first half of the season
91-28 over the last 5 seasons. ( 76.5% | 55.3 units )
16-5 this year. ( 76.2% | 10.0 units )

NHL | COLUMBUS at TAMPA BAY
Play On - A favorite against the money line (TAMPA BAY) off a home win where they shut out their opponent against opponent off a road win
53-14 over the last 5 seasons. ( 79.1% | 32.0 units )
4-1 this year. ( 80.0% | 2.6 units )

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 07:52 AM
NBA

Hot Teams
-- Bulls won three of their last four games (2-3 U, 0-0 HU). Warriors won last eleven games, covering seven of last ten (5-3 AF).
-- Rockets won six of last seven games (1-4 last five HF). Phoenix won seven of last ten games (2-2 AU).
-- Spurs won 12 of last 14 games (2-5 HF).
-- Clippers won last six games, covered six of last eight.

Cold Teams
-- Detroit lost its last ten games (0-4 vs spread in last four, 0-6 as faves) . 1-18 Sixers covered six of their last seven games.
-- Timberwolves lost 12 of last 14 games, covered two of last eight.
-- Magic lost six of last eight games, but covered three of last four. Kings lost four of last five games (2-2 HF).
-- Pelicans lost four of last five games (3-5 AU).

Series Records
-- 76ers lost six of last eight games with Detroit.
-- Bulls won three of last four games with Golden State.
-- Rockets won four of last six games with Phoenix.
-- T'wolves lost nine of last ten at San Antonio, but covered four of last six visits to Alamo.
-- Kings won last four games with Orlando by average of 14 points.
-- Clippers won six of last seven games with New Orleans.

Totals
-- Under is 9-3 in Philly's last twelve games.
-- Four of last five Chicago games went over.
-- Last three Houston games went over total.
-- Nine of last twelve Minnesota games went over. Under is 8-4 in Spurs' last dozen games.
-- Last five Orlando games stayed under total.
-- Five of last six New Orleans games stayed under total. Over is 6-2-1 in last nine Clipper games.

Back-to-Backs
-- 76ers are 2-1 vs spread if they played night before.
-- Rockets are 3-1 vs spread if they played night before. Suns are 1-2 if they played the night before.
-- Minnesota is 1-4 vs spread if it played night before. Spurs are 2-3.
-- Orlando is 2-3 vs spread if it played night before. Kings are 1-1.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 07:53 AM
StatFox Super Situations

NBA | MINNESOTA at SAN ANTONIO
Play On - Home favorites of 10 or more points (SAN ANTONIO) after going over the total by 30 or more points total in their last five games, a good team (60% to 75%) playing a team with a losing record
32-10 over the last 5 seasons. ( 76.2% | 21.0 units )
1-2 this year. ( 33.3% | -1.2 units )

NBA | PHILADELPHIA at DETROIT
Play Against - Any team vs the money line (PHILADELPHIA) after having covered 4 or 5 of their last 6 against the spread, a terrible team (<=25%) playing a team with a losing record
228-105 since 1997. ( 68.5% | 77.0 units )
0-2 this year. ( 0.0% | -5.7 units )

NBA | PHOENIX at HOUSTON
Play On - Home teams where the 1rst half line is +1.5 to -1.5 (HOUSTON) in a game involving two average three point shooting teams (33%-36.5%), poor ball handling team (>=16.5 TO's) against an average ball handling team (14.5-16.5 TO's)
41-15 since 1997. ( 73.2% | 24.5 units )

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 07:54 AM
StatFox Super Situations

CBB | WI-GREEN BAY at MIAMI
Play Against - Road underdogs of 10 or more points (WI-GREEN BAY) a poor offensive team (63-67 PPG) against an excellent defensive team (<=63 PPG), after trailing in their previous game by 15 or more points at the half
34-11 over the last 5 seasons. ( 75.6% | 21.9 units )
0-2 this year. ( 0.0% | -2.2 units )

CBB | RHODE ISLAND at SOUTHERN MISS
Play Against - Home underdogs of +145 to +350 vs. the money line (SOUTHERN MISS) average 3PT shooting team (32-36.5%) against a poor 3PT shooting team (<=32%)
255-74 since 1997. ( 77.5% | 87.7 units )

CBB | HAWAII at BYU
Play Against - Neutral Court favorites vs. the 1rst half line (BYU) after scoring 80 points or more 3 straight games, with 2 more starters returning from last year than opponent
29-8 since 1997. ( 78.4% | 20.2 units )
1-1 this year. ( 50.0% | -0.1 units )

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 07:58 AM
StatFox Super Situations

Play Against - Road underdogs (OKLAHOMA ST) off a loss by 10 points or more to a conference rival against opponent off a home blowout win by 28 points or more
81-40 since 1997. ( 66.9% | 37.0 units )

Play Against - Road underdogs vs. the 1rst half line (OKLAHOMA ST) after failing to cover the spread in 4 or 5 out of their last 6 games, with a winning percentage of between 40-49% on the season
41-15 over the last 5 seasons. ( 73.2% | 24.5 units )
8-6 this year. ( 57.1% | 1.4 units )

CFB | HOUSTON at CINCINNATI
Play Against - A home team vs. the money line (CINCINNATI) average rushing team (140-190 RY/G) against a good rushing defense (100-140 RY/G) after 7+ games, in conference games
76-48 over the last 5 seasons. ( 61.3% | 0.0 units )
13-7 this year. ( 65.0% | 0.0 units )

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 08:01 AM
Arthur Ralph Sports

Free play Sat Oklahoma -20 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 08:08 AM
WAYNE ROOT

MILLIONAIRES----BAYLOR
NO LIMIT CLUB---PASS
Message to FSU haters. No matter how ugly it has been at times, the fact remains there is only one undefeated team in college football. The Defending Champions. The team that's prepared to defend their title. That is the Jameis Winston led Florida State Seminoles at 12-0. No matter how ugly the ACC championship game is Saturday, a win over Georgia Tech will get the Seminoles into the playoffs. Florida State is 13th nationally in passing, tossing for almost 300 yards per contest. Beyond turnovers and mistakes, it will be the ‘Noles passing attack vs the Yellow Jacket ground game. This Seminoles team has a mission and something to prove to the nation. TAKE FLORIDA ST
The Crimson Tide roll into the SEC Championship game this weekend as the top ranked team in the nation, boasting a 11-1 record, going and going 7-1 in the conference. Laying this many points is a recipe for disaster. Missouri heads into the game with the identical 7-1 mark in the conference and are 10-2 overall. The Tigers have put together six straight victories and are coming off a 21-14 win over Arkansas last weekend. Quarterback Maty Mauk has taken every snap for the Tigers this season, going 193-361 for a total of 2,279 yards through the air. The Tigers are giving up less than 20 points per game, and ranked 13th in the nation in points allowed. The Tide is giving up just 16.9 points per game, which is 6th in the country. Forget about the final score. Let's focus on covering the point spread. The Crimson Tide are 4-11-1 ATS in their last 16 games overall. That's because the oddsmakers make you pay for betting them. On the other side of the coin, the Tigers are 16-5 ATS in their last 21 conference games. And even more, they rise up for the occasion as the Tigers are 13-3 ATS vs. a team with a winning record. TAKE MISSOURI
What a bad week for the Wisconsin Badgers. First their great basketball team lost at home to Duke and now their football team is set for another loss in their biggest game. The Bucks head into the Big Ten Championship game against Wisconsin with their third string quarterback at the season’s beginning, Cardale Jones. But hold all bets. It seems that this has happened before and Coach Meyer handled the problem. Losing Braxton Miller and JT Barrett is the type of challenge that real men love to take and then win. This is why the entire team rallies and comes up with wins. Additionally, think of the added value to the pointspread for those willing to play with a new QB.
Wisconsin and Ohio State are working on building what could be a rivalry. This year's Big Ten Championship game is likely to cement that rivalry. Coach Urban Meyer has always been one of the favorites to bet on in The Gig Game. I'm not sold on how Wisconsin struggled somewhat in the game they had to win last week against Minnesota. This game may be too big for them.
TAKE OHIO ST.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 09:06 AM
RAINMAN
5Cincy
5Wisky
5FSU
3Alabama
3TCU
1La Tech

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 09:06 AM
Spreitzer CFB Conf Tapout GOY

Florida St

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 09:07 AM
RIVER CITY SHARPS (CFB)

Last week’s Marshall-Western Kentucky game was certainly one of the wildest of the season, with the Hilltoppers winning the game 67-66 after WKU went for a successful two-point conversion in OT. That was a big deflating lost for the Herd, who need to get refocused this week for the CUSA Championship game against Louisiana Tech. The Bulldogs have been a really good play against the number this season, going 9-3 ATS, and they are 4-0 as an away dog this season with two outright victories. Last week, Tech absolutely crushed Rice 76-31 and they appear to be rolling headed into this game Saturday. The Bulldogs are also an impressive 16-5 ATS in their last 21 road games vs. teams with a winning home record. Time to roll with the Bulldogs. The Sharps say…

4* LOUISIANA TECH (+9.5)

Can'tPickAWinner
HALL OF FAME PICKS (CBB)

607 Pacific(-2.5)

Can'tPickAWinner
Port port sports

(ncaa fb)

*2 units* cincinnati bearcats (-7)

*2 units* over 49 missouri tigers @ alabama crimson tide

*2 units* alabama crimson tide (-14.5)

*2 units* iowa state cyclones (+34.5)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 09:08 AM
Perfect Game Picks

Louisiana Tech/Marshall – Over 68.5 (-110)
If you combine last weeks games together that these two teams played in it would add up to 240 points! Yes that is correct, 240 points. Louisiana Tech beat Rice 76-31 and Marshall lost to Western Kentucky 67-66 in an OT thriller. The teams both have super star players on their teams and they will have every opportunity to put up gaudy numbers. We looked at taking Louisiana Tech plus the points but the total is a much safer approach (we had this game at 80.5 for the over under prior to the line being released).

Boise State -22.5 (-105)
Our co-favorite play of the week is the late game in College Football on Saturday. There are two reasons why we love this game. The first reason is Boise St. star running back Jay Ajayi, who has been absolutely unstoppable this year. Ajayi has rushed for a ridiculous 1635 yards with 24 TD’s. He is very dangerous catching the ball as well, with 45 grabs for 536 yards and 4 TD’s. Ajayi is going to go wild and could break the recently set single game Rushing record.
The second reason we like this game so much goes along with the first reason. Fresno St. is atrocious against the run game, as they allow 212.2 yards per game. They have faced some good run teams this year, but Ajayi and his Boise St. team is on a whole different level.
Expect Boise to be up by at least 21 by halftime and continue to pour it on. The favorite in this match up is 11-2 ATS in the past 13 meetings.

Can'tPickAWinner
MADDUX SPORTS (CFB)

Alabama -14.5 (10*)

Florida State -4 (10*)

Wisconsin vs Ohio State - Over 52.5 (10*)

Can'tPickAWinner
college computer crusher

no limit Marshall

Can'tPickAWinner
Northcoast

Early Bird POW - TCU -32

Underdog POW - Ohio State +4

Mountain West POW - Boise State -21

Big 12 POW - Baylor -7.5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 09:14 AM
NCAA Basketball Picks Gonzaga at Arizona The Bulldogs head to Arizona today to face a Wildcats team that is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 Saturday games. Gonzaga is the pick (+4 1/2) according to Dunkel, which has the Wildcats favored by only 1 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Gonzaga (+4 1/2). Here are all of today's NCAA Basketball picks.

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 6
Time Posted: 8:30 a.m. EST

Game 513-514: Arizona State at Texas A&M (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Arizona State 65.120; Texas A&M 66.969
Dunkel Line: Texas A&M by 2
Vegas Line: Texas A&M by 7
Dunkel Pick: Arizona State (+7)

Game 515-516: LaSalle at Temple (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: LaSalle 56.832; Temple 59.932
Dunkel Line: Temple by 3
Vegas Line: Temple by 1
Dunkel Pick: Temple (-1)

Game 517-518: Rutgers at Seton Hall (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Rutgers 57.923; Seton Hall 64.470
Dunkel Line: Seton Hall by 6 1/2
Vegas Line: Seton Hall by 10
Dunkel Pick: Rutgers (+10)

Game 519-520: St. Bonaventure at Ohio (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: St. Bonaventure 56.891; Ohio 60.659
Dunkel Line: Ohio by 3
Vegas Line: Ohio by 1 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Ohio (-1 1/2)

Game 521-522: Oklahoma State at South Carolina (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Oklahoma State 66.073; South Carolina 65.841
Dunkel Line: Even
Vegas Line: Oklahoma State by 2
Dunkel Pick: South Carolina (+2)

Game 523-524: Wisconsin at Marquette (12:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Wisconsin 75.411; Marquette 63.237
Dunkel Line: Wisconsin by 12
Vegas Line: Wisconsin by 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Wisconsin (-9 1/2)

Game 525-526: St. Joseph's at Villanova (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: St. Joseph's 56.545; Villanova 74.802
Dunkel Line: Villanova by 18 1/2
Vegas Line: Villanova by 21 1/2
Dunkel Pick: St. Joseph's (+21 1/2)

Game 527-528: Central Florida at Florida State (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Central Florida 51.643; Florida State 66.379
Dunkel Line: Florida State by 14 1/2
Vegas Line: Florida State by 12
Dunkel Pick: Florida State (-12)

Game 529-530: Virginia at VCU (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Virginia 73.464; VCU 71.489
Dunkel Line: Virginia by 2
Vegas Line: No Line
Dunkel Pick: N/A

Game 531-532: Loyola-Chicago at Illinois-Chicago (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Loyola-Chicago 52.458; Illinois-Chicago 47.080
Dunkel Line: Loyola-Chicago by 5 1/2
Vegas Line: Loyola-Chicago by 3
Dunkel Pick: Loyola-Chicago (-3)

Game 533-534: Indiana State at Ball State (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Indiana State 50.463; Ball State 54.632
Dunkel Line: Ball State by 4
Vegas Line: Ball State by 1 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Ball State (-1 1/2)

Game 535-536: WI-Green Bay at Miami (FL) (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: WI-Green Bay 58.706; Miami (FL) 73.520
Dunkel Line: Miami (FL) by 15
Vegas Line: Miami (FL) by 10
Dunkel Pick: Miami (FL) (-10)

Game 537-538: South Florida at Detroit (3:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: South Florida 50.973; Detroit 59.809
Dunkel Line: Detroit by 9
Vegas Line: Detroit by 6
Dunkel Pick: Detroit (-6)

Game 539-540: TX-San Antonio at Washington State (3:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: TX-San Antonio 46.408; Washington State 51.865
Dunkel Line: Washington State by 5 1/2
Vegas Line: Washington State by 9
Dunkel Pick: TX-San Antonio (+9)

Game 541-542: Kansas State at Tennessee (3:15 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Kansas State 62.316; Tennessee 68.110
Dunkel Line: Tennessee by 6
Vegas Line: Tennessee by 1 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Tennessee (-1 1/2)

Game 543-544: Northwestern at Butler (4:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Northwestern 59.798; Butler 69.246
Dunkel Line: Butler by 9 1/2
Vegas Line: Butler by 12
Dunkel Pick: Northwestern (+12)

Game 545-546: Gonzaga at Arizona (5:15 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Gonzaga 74.654; Arizona 76.089
Dunkel Line: Arizona by 1 1/2
Vegas Line: Arizona by 4 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Gonzaga (+4 1/2)

Game 547-548: St. John's at Syracuse (5:15 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: St. John's 61.360; Syracuse 72.807
Dunkel Line: Syracuse by 11 1/2
Vegas Line: Syracuse by 6
Dunkel Pick: Syracuse (-6)

Game 549-550: Penn State at Marshall (6:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Penn State 58.995; Marshall 50.575
Dunkel Line: Penn State by 8 1/2
Vegas Line: Penn State by 6
Dunkel Pick: Penn State (-6)

Game 551-552: Eastern Michigan at Dayton (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Eastern Michigan 55.478; Dayton 70.294
Dunkel Line: Dayton by 15
Vegas Line: Dayton by 10 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Dayton (-10 1/2)

Game 553-554: Rhode Island at Southern Mississippi (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Rhode Island 61.777; Southern Mississippi 60.822
Dunkel Line: Rhode Island by 1
Vegas Line: Rhode Island by 4 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Southern Mississippi (+4 1/2)

Game 555-556: Middle Tennessee State at South Alabama (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Middle Tennessee State 56.689; South Alabama 52.589
Dunkel Line: Middle Tennessee State by 4
Vegas Line: Middle Tennessee State by 2 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Middle Tennessee State (-2 1/2)

Game 557-558: Wake Forest at NC State (7:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Wake Forest 54.107; NC State 69.250
Dunkel Line: NC State by 15
Vegas Line: NC State by 10
Dunkel Pick: NC State (-10)

Game 559-560: Alabama at Xavier (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Alabama 60.600; Xavier 71.181
Dunkel Line: Xavier by 10 1/2
Vegas Line: Xavier by 8
Dunkel Pick: Xavier (-8)

Game 561-562: St. Louis at Wichita State (6:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: St. Louis 56.342; Wichita State 70.434
Dunkel Line: Wichita State by 14
Vegas Line: Wichita State by 17 1/2
Dunkel Pick: St. Louis (+17 1/2)

Game 563-564: Mississippi State at Tulane (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Mississippi State 57.718; Tulane 54.314
Dunkel Line: Mississippi State by 3 1/2
Vegas Line: Mississippi State by 1 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Mississippi State (-1 1/2)

Game 565-566: George Mason at Northern Iowa (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: George Mason 51.599; Northern Iowa 63.552
Dunkel Line: Northern Iowa by 12
Vegas Line: Northern Iowa by 14 1/2
Dunkel Pick: George Mason (+14 1/2)

Game 567-568: New Mexico at Valparaiso (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: New Mexico 58.609; Valparaiso 68.150
Dunkel Line: Valparaiso by 9 1/2
Vegas Line: Valparaiso by 7
Dunkel Pick: Valparaiso (-7)

Game 569-570: Hawaii at BYU (6:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Hawaii 52.027; BYU 72.741
Dunkel Line: BYU by 20 1/2
Vegas Line: BYU by 17
Dunkel Pick: BYU (-17)

Game 571-572: Pepperdine at CS-Fullerton (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Pepperdine 54.477; CS-Fullerton 54.393
Dunkel Line: Even
Vegas Line: Pepperdine by 2
Dunkel Pick: CS-Fullerton (+2)

Game 573-574: Bradley at Memphis (9:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Bradley 51.172; Memphis 64.392
Dunkel Line: Memphis by 13
Vegas Line: Memphis by 11 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Memphis (-11 1/2)

Game 575-576: Oregon State at Portland (10:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Oregon State 55.740; Portland 65.450
Dunkel Line: Portland by 9 1/2
Vegas Line: Portland by 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Portland (-7 1/2)

Game 577-578: Santa Clara at San Jose State (10:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Santa Clara 50.878; San Jose State 48.430
Dunkel Line: Santa Clara by 2 1/2
Vegas Line: Santa Clara by 4
Dunkel Pick: San Jose State (+4)

Game 579-580: Boise State at St. Mary's (CA) (11:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Boise State 59.623; St. Mary's (CA) 68.284
Dunkel Line: St. Mary's (CA) by 8 1/2
Vegas Line: St. Mary's (CA) by 5
Dunkel Pick: St. Mary's (CA) (-5)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 09:18 AM
Joe Gavazzi

UNDERDOG PLAY OF THE WEEK
Conference USA Championship
LA Tech at Marshall (-13) Noon ET ESPN2
Each week I look to isolate a quality UNDERDOG who has edges from a statistical point of view, a situational edge or a technical perspective. Often times, this UNDERDOG has won the game outright for us. For the season, the record is 10-4 ATS with no fewer than 6 outright victories. The result last week was a crushing defeat with Auburn, when Alabama scored 28 4th quarter points (resulting in the dismissal of the Auburn DC). Today, we line up with a quality team with great momentum in an outstanding situation.

LA Tech has been one of the surprise teams in college football under 2nd year HC Holtz. Last year, the Bulldogs went 4-8 SU ATS. This year, LA Tech is 8-4 SU, 9-3 ATS, including 7-1 SU, 6-2 ATS in CUSA play. Their offensive resurgence can be linked in no small part to transfer QB Sokol, who has launched 29 TDs. Last week, LA Tech played their best offensive game of the season in a 76-31 home field victory against Rice, in which they rolled up 677 offensive yards. They enter today on a 4-1 SU ATS run.

On the other sideline is a Marshall team who suffered their first loss of the season last week on this field (67-66) to W. Kentucky. In that game, the Marshall defense allowed 738 yards! Prior to that contest, Marshall had hopes of inclusion in the New Year’s Day Bowl package. But, that crushing home loss leaves them with unbeaten letdown.

Because of Marshall’s formerly undefeated record and high-scoring offense, HC Holliday and QB Cato head a Marshall contingent that is now greatly overvalued. The defensive collapse and the bubble burst of the undefeated season leaves them in vulnerable territory with the remembrance that they lost the title game on this field to Rice last year. LA Tech regained their late season momentum last week and features a coach in Holtz whose numbers surpass the current home field run of the Herd. For Holtz has a lifetime record of 37-18 ATS as underdog, including 11-1 ATS as +6+ on the road. With LA Tech standing 6-0 ATS away to -10 this season, we have all the ammunition we need for an outright victory for this very live pup!

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 09:18 AM
Matt Rivers

SATURDAY

Top-Rated 500,000♦ play on Cincy and Houston to stay Under the Total today. The price is stitting at 56 1/2 points as of 3:40 AM here in Miami where I'm based.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 09:19 AM
Scott Spreitzer | CFB Side
triple-dime bet Boise St. -19.5 (-110) vs Fresno St.
Analysis: I'm laying the points with Boise State on Saturday night. After a horrible start to the season, Fresno State finds them in the MWC title game. That's not just a tribute to the in-season turnaround, but also shows just how weak the conference has been in 2014. Fresno lost their first three games by scores of 52-13, 59-27, and 55-19, to USC, Utah, and Nebraska. This will be there second meeting of the season with Boise State. The Bulldogs caught the Broncos napping, covering a big spread, but falling 37-27 to Boise on October 17. The Broncos were fresh off back-to-back games, including a big win over Nevada the previous week. No flat spot here. Boise State will look to jump out early and expand on the lead, knowing they have a shot at a New Year's Day bowl invitation with a win on Saturday night. The 8th-ranked BSU offense is on-fire, scoring an average of 50.6 ppg during their current 7-game winning streak. And while the offense has been outstanding, the defense has held their opponents to 353 yards per game on the season. They held Fresno to 313 yards in the earlier meeting and I believe they'll shut down the Bulldogs again. Boise State is on a 12-2 ATS run against Fresno, including 6-1 ATS at home. I'm laying the points with Boise State, my Main Event. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.
Pick Made: Dec 2 2014 12:36AM PST

double-dime bet Louisiana Tech 9.5 (-110) vs Marshall
Analysis: I'm taking the points with La Tech on Saturday. While the Thundering Herd is playing for a conference championship, their bubble was burst a bit last week when their undefeated season came to an end in a 67-66 OT loss as a 23.5-point favorite to Western Kentucky. Marshall gave up 738 yards of offense, including an average of 6.3 yards per carry and 10.1 yards per pass. That makes two clunkers in a row after pulling out a 23-18 win over UAB the previous week, trailing in that one as late as midway through the fourth quarter. Marshall was a 17.5-point favorite against the Blazers and they're once again laying too many points, in my opinion. La Tech was one of our bigger winners this season (Smack down GOY) when they whipped Western Kentucky 59-10 on November 1. The Bulldogs love to run first and they are averaging 38.8 ppg. They're also 15th against the run and own the nation's 30th stingiest defense in total yards allowed per game. La Tech also has accrued the most interceptions in FBS college football. It's a dangerous spot for a Marshall squad that just lost their perfect season and I expect La Tech to give them all they can handle on Saturday. The Bulldogs are on a 20-7 ATS run on the road and they're on a 4-0 ATS run against teams with a winning record. I'm grabbing the points with Louisiana Tech, my Conf. Championship Shocker. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.
Pick Made: Dec 5 2014 2:20PM PST

Scott Spreitzer | CBB Sides
double-dime bet S. Carolina 2.0 (-110) vs Oklahoma St.
Analysis: I'm backing South Carolina plus the points on Saturday. Oklahoma State is in a dangerous spot. They're off to a 7-0 start to the season, but the schedule has not been daunting and they aren't exactly loaded with offensive weaponry. In fact, OSU has just two players averaging more than 8.5 ppg. And while Le'Bryan Nash is back from a suspension, the Cowboys should struggle at both ends in this, their first true road game of the season. South Carolina doesn't have the sparkling record at 4-3 SU, but they're "nasty" defending an opponent's shot, holding their seven opponents to 36.4% shooting, which ranks 30th in the nation. The Gamecocks also have seven players averaging over 19 minutes played per contest, so keeping fresh while applying a tough brand of defense is what they do. As mentioned, this is Oklahoma State's first true roadie of the season and they enter on a 3-14-1 ATS slide on the road. They're also on a 1-11 ATS slide under Ford if they're on the road after back-to-back wins by 15 points or more. Meanwhile, since Frank Martin took the USC gig, his team is 10-2 ATS against teams that average at least 77 ppg. putting the clamps down on the defensive end. I'm grabbing the points with South Carolina on Saturday, my Dog Pound release on Saturday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.
Pick Made: Dec 6 2014 12:58AM PST

triple-dime bet Florida St. -4.0 (-110) vs Georgia Tech
Analysis: I'm laying the point with Florida State on Saturday night. One more wins and the Seminoles will be in college football's Final 4 with a chance to capture their second straight national title. While Ga Tech has had a strong season, they are still too dependent on the ground game, in my opinion. The Yellow Jackets, ranked 122nd through the air, don't expect to have WR DeAndre Smelter (knee), and his absence will hurt them on both the ground and in the passing game. Smelter is the team's leading receiver and it's not even close. Only one other receiver has more than 8 receptions on the season. He's also a strong downfield blocker, a must for WR's in option offenses. The "big" loss for Florida State is RB Karlos Williams, who is expected to be sidelined. But the Seminoles have Dalvin Cook, who actually ran for 728 yards, gaining over 100 yards more than Williams. Cook is the type of back who forces opposing defenses to play an honest brand of defense, making things a little easier on QB Jameis Winston. Bottom line on the other side of the ball is a Florida State defense that ought to make life tough on Ga Tech. GT QB Justin Thomas is a 50% passer, without his best receiver, and will now be forced to create with his arm against the 'Noles stop unit. All advantages for FSU. The Seminoles are on a 6-0 SU/ATS run away from home in the second half of the last two seasons, winning by an average score of 44-15. I'm betting they'll extend the run to 7-0. I'm laying the points with Florida State, my Conf. Championship Tapout. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.
Pick Made: Dec 6 2014 1:19AM PST

Scott Spreitzer | CBB Sides
dime bet Miami -10.0 (-110) vs Wis.-Green Bay
Analysis: I'm laying the points with Miami on Saturday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.
Pick Made: Dec 6 2014 3:21AM PST

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 09:19 AM
Dave Cokin:

121 Louisiana Tech +12
128 Ohio State +4
126 Georgia Tech +4

CBB
522 South Carolina +2.5
536 Miami Florida -10
554 Southern Mississippi +4

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 09:20 AM
KEVIN"S PLAYS

A slow start in bad weather lead to us missing the over by a couple scores. Four plays for today...
2 UNIT = Louisiana Tech @ Marshall - [121] LOUISIANA TECH +9 (-105)
(Note: I'm risking 2.00 units to win 1.90 units)
2 UNIT = Kansas State @ Baylor - [118] BAYLOR -7 (+100)
(Note: I'm risking 2.00 units to win 2.00 units)
2 UNIT = Kansas State @ Baylor - [117] OVER 66.5 POINTS (-106)
(Note: I'm risking 2.00 units to win 1.87 units)
2 UNIT = Fresno State @ Boise State - [129 ]OVER 69 POINTS (-105)
(Note: I'm risking 2.00 units to win 1.90 units)
Cheers,
Kevin

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 09:22 AM
Topshelfpicks

Carson K

(NHL) Predators -120

CFB
3* Tulane
2* Florida State
2*Ohio State
1* Houston
1*Fresno State

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 09:23 AM
Football Crusher

Play of the Day
Georgia Tech +4 over Florida State

Rest of the Plays
Louisiana Tech +9.5 over Marshall
Ohio State +4.5 over Wisconsin
Oklahoma State +21 over Oklahoma

Can'tPickAWinner
Craig Davis

50 Dimes Georgia Tech +4

Can'tPickAWinner
Hockey Crusher

Play of the Day
New Jersey Devils -109 over Washington Capitals

Rest of the Plays
Boston Bruins -132 over Arizona
Calgary Flames -112 over San Jose Sharks
St Louis Blues +109 over New York Islanders

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 09:24 AM
Jack Jones

25* ALABAMA
15* Florida State

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 09:28 AM
Basketball Crusher

Play of the Day
Gonzaga +4 over Arizona

Rest of the Plays
Alabama +8 over Xavier
UTEP +1.5 over New Mexico St
Boise State +5.5 over Saint Marys California

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 09:29 AM
Soccer Crusher
Defensay Justicia + Olimpo Bahia Blanca UNDER 2.5
This match is happening in Argentina
(System Record: 670-23, lost last 2 games)
Overall Record: 670-560-103

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 09:29 AM
Special K:

10* ALABAMA

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 09:33 AM
Arthur Ralph
Super Pick La Tech + 11
Gold Keys Houston + 7, Fla State -4, Boise St -22

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 09:35 AM
NCAA Football Game Picks Florida State vs. Georgia Tech The Seminoles face Georgia Tech in the ACC Championship tonight and come into the contest with a 7-2-1 ATS record in their last 10 December games. Florida State is the pick (-3 1/2) according to Dunkel, which has the Seminoles favored by 7. Dunkel Pick: Florida State (-3 1/2). Here are all of this week's NCAA Football picks.

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 6
Time Posted: 10:00 a.m. EST (12/3)

Game 109-110: SMU at Connecticut (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: SMU 60.129; Connecticut 76.520
Dunkel Line: Connecticut by 16 1/2; 42
Vegas Line: Connecticut by 11 1/2; 46
Dunkel Pick: Connecticut (-11 1/2); Over

Game 111-112: Iowa State at TCU (12:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Iowa State 76.512; TCU 119.302
Dunkel Line: TCU by 43; 72
Vegas Line: TCU by 33 1/2; 67 1/2
Dunkel Pick: TCU (-33 1/2); Over

Game 113-114: Temple at Tulane (7:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Temple 80.904; Tulane 79.965
Dunkel Line: Temple by 1; 40
Vegas Line: Temple by 4; 44
Dunkel Pick: Tulane (+4); Under

Game 115-116: Houston at Cincinnati (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Houston 87.132; Cincinnati 90.345
Dunkel Line: Cincinnati by 3; 54
Vegas Line: Cincinnati by 7; 57
Dunkel Pick: Houston (+7); Under

Game 117-118: Kansas State at Baylor (7:45 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Kansas State 107.254; Baylor 110.079
Dunkel Line: Baylor by 3; 64
Vegas Line: Baylor by 8; 66
Dunkel Pick: Kansas State (+8); Under

Game 119-120: Oklahoma State at Oklahoma (3:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Oklahoma State 88.214; Oklahoma 105.038
Dunkel Line: Oklahoma by 17; 57
Vegas Line: Oklahoma by 20; 60
Dunkel Pick: Oklahoma State (+20); Under

Game 121-122: Louisiana Tech at Marshall (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Louisiana Tech 92.314; Marshall 96.353
Dunkel Line: Marshall by 4; 64
Vegas Line: Marshall by 12 1/2; 68 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Louisiana Tech (+12 1/2); Under

Game 123-124: Alabama vs. Missouri (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Alabama 114.857; Missouri 97.914
Dunkel Line: Alabama by 17; 53
Vegas Line: Alabama by 14 1/2; 48 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Alabama (-14 1/2); Over

Game 125-126: Florida State vs. Georgia Tech (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Florida State 107.620; Georgia Tech 100.584
Dunkel Line: Florida State by 7; 64
Vegas Line: Florida State by 3 1/2; 60 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Florida State (-3 1/2); Over

Game 127-128: Wisconsin vs. Ohio State (8:15 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Wisconsin 114.994; Ohio State 104.921
Dunkel Line: Wisconsin by 10; 57
Vegas Line: Wisconsin by 4; 52 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Wisconsin (-4); Over

Game 129-130: Fresno State at Boise State (10:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Fresno State 86.049; Boise State 103.560
Dunkel Line: Boise State by 17 1/2; 65
Vegas Line: Boise Sate by 21; 68 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Fresno State (+21); Under

OTHER GAMES:
Time Posted: 8:00 a.m. EST

Game 135-136: Richmond at Coastal Carolina (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Richmond 67.044; Coastal Carolina 73.695
Dunkel Line: Coastal Carolina by 6 1/2

Game 137-138: Fordham at New Hampshire (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Fordham 70.484; New Hampshire 82.738
Dunkel Line: New Hampshire by 12 1/2

Game 139-140: Indiana State at Chattanooga* (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Indiana State 74.644; Chattanooga 77.467
Dunkel Line: Chattanooga by 3

Game 141-142: Sam Houston State at Jacksonville State (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Sam Houston State 75.678; Jacksonville State 82.037
Dunkel Line: Jacksonville State by 6 1/2

Game 143-144: Northern Iowa at Illinois State (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Northern Iowa 89.873; Illinois State 84.089
Dunkel Line: Northern Iowa by 4 1/2

Game 145-146: South Dakota State at North Dakota State (3:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: South Dakota State 78.465; North Dakota State 95.699
Dunkel Line: North Dakota State by 17

Game 147-148: Liberty at Villanova (4:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Liberty 72.501; Villanova 75.428
Dunkel Line: Villanova by 3

Game 149-150: Montana at Eastern Washington (4:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Montana 73.807; Eastern Washington 84.305
Dunkel Line: Eastern Washington by 10 1/2

Game 143-144: Northern Iowa at Illinois State (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Northern Iowa 89.873; Illinois State 84.089
Dunkel Line: Northern Iowa by 4 1/2

Alcorn State vs. Southern (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Alcorn State 53.831; Southern 47.279
Dunkel Line: Alcorn State by 6 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 10:07 AM
gabriel dupont

100 dime baylor

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 10:08 AM
jeff benton

200 dime fla st

Can'tPickAWinner
NY Steam
1* Oklahoma

Can'tPickAWinner
Jason Sample:
1U each:

W. KY +11 / Detroit -1.5 (+101)
ASU +12 / Zona -1/2 (+101)
So. Miss +4
Syracuse -2 / St. Mary's -1 (+101)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 10:09 AM
R.A.W. FOOTBALL - NCAA FOOTBALL

4* Best Bet = GEORGIA TECH
3* = NO. ILLINOIS (won Friday)
3* = OKLAHOMA
2* = La Tech
2* = Tcu

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 10:11 AM
PAUL LEINER

100* CFB – Over 53 – Ohio State/Wisconsin
100* CFB – Temple -2.5
100* CBB – Rutgers +10

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 10:11 AM
Topshelfpicks

(CFB) - Raiderman - Baylor

This is a good match up and good situation for the Bears. First, I like the speed of Baylor in this game. The Cats have struggled against teams with great speed. Second, Bryce Petty is playing for Baylor, so I like the experience factor at QB for the Bears. Next, McLane Stadium has already shown itself to be quite the home field advantage. Just ask TCU. Finally, the "fat and happy" factor favors Baylor. KState comes in off an expected blow out win over in state rival Kansas. The Cats love beating KU. Baylor barely hung on against a Tech team that they should have blown out. The Baylor defense will come out more focused tonight. KState is a damn good football team. They're disciplined and well coached. They have a lot to play for, too. Baylor just has too many horses, home field, and Art Briles knows how to beat Bill Snyder (3 out of the last 4 for Baylor - should be 4 in a row). Baylor is also playing for a spot in the playoffs. Baylor by double digits tonight.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 10:12 AM
Josh Daniels

(CFB)

3* Kansas State
1* Louisiana Tech
1* Missouri

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 10:14 AM
Charliessports

NCAA Football. 8:00 PM EST. Georgia Tech vs. Florida State over 60' points. (500*)

NCAA Football. 8:15 PM EST. Wisconsin vs. Ohio State over 52' points. (500*)

NCAA Football. 12:00 PM EST. Houston+7'. (500*)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 10:15 AM
Fat Jack

#109 SMU +12.5

#112 TCU -34

#124 alabama OVER 48

#125 florida state UNDER 61

#128 OHIO STATE +4.5

#128 ohio st OVER 52

#130 BOISE ST -22

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 10:19 AM
Bob Balfe

December 6th 2014

Saturday NCAA Comp Pick

Florida State -4 over GTech
For starters we have to realize that this FSU has not lost in 29 games. Georgia Tech lost to Duke and UNC. Records don’t matter because it all comes down to individual matchups and guys there is not too many times in a season where the pure physical mismatches on the offensive and defensive lines favor a team in which it does tonight. Florida State will dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. You can forget about GTech passing the ball with one of their main receivers out. FSU will overload the box and stop this attack because they have team speed greater than that of a Duke or UNC. This line is so low because of the way FSU has struggled against teams this year, but none of those games have anything to do with this one. Do we really believe that on a neutral field that programs like GTech are going to beat a team like FSU with so much on the line? If the Noles lose they are out of the playoff hunt. Tech has a great team and a brilliant coach, but talent is talent. Over the course of a 60 minute game I see FSU being way too strong. Once this team gets a lead and Tech has to throw the ball up to get back in the game it is not going to be pretty. To me this is just like Arizona last night. Too many people are just wishing on a team instead of really looking at the core talent of the guys that actually are playing in the game. Take Florida State.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 10:19 AM
SPARTAN

3* BOMBSHELL ALABAMA FOOTBALL

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 10:20 AM
pshltd

NCAAB

#522 S.Car over Okl St. +2.0 -1.10

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 10:32 AM
Bill Hilton- Gameday

4- Alabama
3- Ohio State
1- TCU

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 10:33 AM
ATS LOCK

5- Cincinnati -7
5- Georgia tech +4
5- Louisiana tech +9.5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 10:34 AM
INT Picks

College Football
3u - TCU -34
2u - Houston @ Cincinnati Under 57
1u - Missouri +14.5
2u - Kansas State +7.5
1u - Florida State @ Georgia Tech Over 61
3u - Fresno @ Boise State Over 68

NBA
1u - Philadelphia +9.5
1u - Phoenix @ Houston Over 204

College Basketball
2u - Miami -10
1u - Northeastern -4.5
1u - Murray St -5
1u - Southern Miss +4.5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 10:37 AM
BOB BALFE

(CFB)

Florida State -4 over GTech
Missouri +15 over Alabama

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 10:37 AM
Brandon Lang

75 Dimes - Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets +4 at home over the Florida State Seminoles, 8:00 PM EST

Free play - Baylor Bears -7 at home over the Kansas State Wildcats

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 10:39 AM
SHAKER’S SHORTS

#623 Ark Pine Bluff/Michigan St – OVER 59.5 (1st Half)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 10:39 AM
POWER PLAY WINS

Power Play Of The Day

NCAAF: TCU -35

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 10:40 AM
Scott Delaney

50 Dimes Marshall -9

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 10:40 AM
Just Cover Baby

5 Georgia Tech +4
4 Wisconsin -4½
3 Oklahoma St. +21
3 Missouri +14½
2 Kansas St. +7
2 LA Tech +9½
1 TCU -34½
1 Boise St. -22½

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 10:50 AM
Paul Leiner

2000* CFB Alabama -14
500* CBB Temple -1
100* CBB Rutgers +10
100* CFB Temple -2.5
100* CFB Over 53 Ohio State/Wisconsin

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 10:50 AM
Prediction Machine:

La Tech +13 (lock of the week) now +8 and no play
Tulane +4 now +2.5
Cincy -6.5 now -7

Best plays with current lines:

La Tech under 69
Tulane under 44

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 10:52 AM
SB Professor Original NCAAF Picks

System Plays:
SMU +12.5
Tulane +2.5

Additional Plays:
Houston +7
Kansas St +7
LA Tech +9.5

SB Professor VERSION 3.0 NCAAF Picks

La Tech +10
Temple -2.5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 10:53 AM
KB Hoops

College football
10* Missouri +15
10* Oklahoma State +21.5
9* Florida State -4

College Hoops
9* Miami Florida -10
8* Kansas State +2

NHL
8* Blackhawks/Predators UNder 5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 10:56 AM
BETTING FIRST LOOK with Marco D'Angelo (CFB)

Louisiana Tech+7.5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 10:56 AM
Harry Bondi

7 Fla St
3 Missouri
3 Ohio St

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 11:02 AM
money maverick
NCAAF:

SMU +14 (10 units)
Iowa State +35 (10 units)
Missouri +15 (10 units)

NBA:

Spurs -13 (10 units)

NCAAB:

North Dakota +6 (10 units)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 11:02 AM
Greg Smith

Ohio State +4.5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 11:07 AM
GD West

3 Ohio St

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 11:07 AM
Marc Lawrence

Mizzou +

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 11:08 AM
Diamond Dog Sports

NCAA FB

#115/116: Houston/Cincinnati: Under 56.5 (-105) (2.5*)

#119/120: Oklahoma State/Oklahoma: Over 60.0 (+100) (1*)

#123/124: Missouri/Alabama: Under 48.5 (-105) (1*)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 11:10 AM
Lt locks
Missouri/ Alabama under
Marshall
Fsu
Ohio st.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 11:15 AM
Billy Sharp - Michigan Godfather

4 units

(Soccer Germany)
Wolfsburg / Hannover96 Over 2.5 goals (-135)

4 units
(Soccer Germany)
Bayer Leverkusen / Bayern Munich Over 3.5 goals (EVEN)

3 units
(NCAAF) Cincinnati -7 (-110)
(NCAAF) Kansas St. / Baylor Over 66.5 points (-105)
(NCAAF) Ohio St. +4.5 (-110)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 11:16 AM
James Jones
NCAAF-Florida State University(-4)-103...(3*)
NCAAF-Ohio State University(+4.5)-112...(2*)
NCAAF-T.C.U(-35)-106...(1*)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 11:17 AM
Steve Budin

50 Dimes Tcu -34.5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 11:19 AM
Phil Steele

Baylor
ohio st
florida st
bama
fresno st
la tech
tcu
tulane
smu

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 11:23 AM
North Coast
3* Baylor
Marquee Cincinnati

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 11:24 AM
Marc Lawrence 4* Missouri, 3* La Tech

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 11:25 AM
KELSO (CFB)

BOISE ST
Wisconsin
Georgia Tech
Missouri

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 11:29 AM
Big Al
3* Fla St

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 11:30 AM
Joe D:*25* GEORGIA TECH, *20* Houston

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 11:32 AM
FYI

GAME #121-122
Louisiana Tech -5 starters suspended
Louisiana Tech -LB Terrell Pinson (Suspension) expected to miss Saturday vs. Marshall
Louisiana Tech -LB Tony Johnson (Suspension) expected to miss Saturday vs. Marshall
Louisiana Tech -DL Aaron Brown (Suspension) expected to miss Saturday vs. Marshall
Louisiana Tech -OL Mitchell Bell (Suspension) expected to miss Saturday vs. Marshall
Louisiana Tech -OL Tre Carter (Suspension) expected to miss Saturday vs. Marshall

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 11:32 AM
DHAYES2

1* Florida State -4

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 11:40 AM
Insider Sports Report

5* Wisconsin/Ohio St. OVER 52.5 (NCAAF)
Range: 51 to 55.5

3* S.M.U. +12 over UConn (NCAAF)
Range: +14 to +9.5

3* Cincinnati -7 over Houston (NCAAF)
Range: -5.5 to -9.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Elite Sports Picks

Florida St./Georgia Tech OVER 61 (NCAAF)

Can'tPickAWinner
National Sports Service

4* Ohio St. +4.5 over Wisconsin (NCAAF)

3* Temple/Tulane UNDER 44 (NCAAF)

3* Baylor -7 over Kansas St. (NCAAF)

3* Florida St. -4 over Georgia Tech (NCAAF)

ci6627642
12-06-2014, 11:42 AM
anyone see ferringo bb plays?

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 11:43 AM
Billy Coleman

CFB 14-13, 4*8-4
4* Cincy
4* L Tech
3* GT
3* O St

NBA 22-31
3* Chic

CBB 18-17, 4*6-2
4* Loy Chic
3* Rut
3* AZ

NHL 17-19 4*3-3
4* Vanc

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 11:43 AM
RAS (CBB)

Texas-Arlington -2½

Pepperdine -1½

Mississippi State -2

Idaho State +2½

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 11:49 AM
Fat jack
SMU
Tcu
Alabama over
Fsu under
Ohio state
Ohio state over
Boise state

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 11:49 AM
Northcoast
Top Opinions

Louisiana Tech +8
Cincinnati -7
Over 69 Iowa St/TCU
Under 60 Oklahoma/Oklahoma St Ohio St +4

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 11:50 AM
Dr. Bob

*UNDER (60) - Oklahoma State (+21) 17 OKLAHOMA 33
Sat Dec-06-2014 at 12:30 PM Pacific Rotation: 119 Over/Under 59.5 - Matchup Stats
Oklahoma will be without starting quarterback Trevor Knight and most likely star WR Sterling Shepard, who still has not been able to run full speed with the groin injury that kept him 3-plus games. The loss of Shepard was damaging to the Oklahoma pass attack even before Knight was injured, as Knight averaged only 6.1 yards per pass play after Knight’s injury early in the week 10 game against Iowa State. The pass attack has been non-existent with freshman Cody Thomas as the trigger man, as Thomas has completed just 13 of 33 passes for 172 yards with 3 interceptions in his two starts. Thomas’ horrible play has gone has not hindered Oklahoma’s attack the last two games because the Sooners were able to dominate with their rushing attack against two teams that are horrible defending the run (Texas Tech and Kansas combine to rate at 0.7 yards per rushing play worse than average defensively). Oklahoma has run over bad defensive fronts all season, as they’ve averaged 417 rushing yards at 8.6 yards per rushing play against the 4 bad run defenses that they’ve faced (Tulsa, Iowa State, Texas Tech and Kansas). However, the other 7 teams that Oklahoma has faced all are better than average defending the run and the Sooners have averaged just 185 yards at 5.0 yards per play in those games. Oklahoma rates at 1.5 yprp better than average for the season but those numbers are skewed by running up big numbers against bad defensive team. In their 7 games against better than average run defenses the Sooners were just 0.7 yprp better than average, as their 5.0 yprp was against teams that would allow 4.3 yprp to an average team. Oklahoma State’s defensive issues lately have been due to an inability to defend quality aerial attacks, but the Cowboys are solid against the run – allowing 4.7 yprp this season to teams that would combine to average 5.1 yprp against an average defensive team. Oklahoma should still have good success running the ball but they’re also going to have to throw it with some success to score consistently against the Cowboys and Thomas has not shown that he can throw the ball when he needs to. The math projects 433 yards at 6.1 yards per play for Oklahoma in this game with Thomas at quarterback and it could be lower than that given that the Cowboys have had an extra week to prepare and the Sooners have been relatively worse running the ball against better than average run defenses.

Oklahoma State also has a fresh face at quarterback, as freshman Mason Rudolph will get his second consecutive start after not playing at all in the Cowboys’ first 10 games. Rudolph was pretty effective in the 28-49 loss at Baylor, as he averaged 9.4 yards per pass play but also threw 2 interceptions. However, I’m not going to assume that Rudolph will have such a high yards per pass play average since he’s very unlikely to average 21.6 yards per completion as he did in that game. I’ll just assume that he plays at the same level as the team has played this season, although it’s certainly possible he could actually be better. Oklahoma State’s offense has been 0.1 yards per play worse than average for the season and Oklahoma is 0.7 yppl better than average defensively, so the Sooners have a solid advantage if Rudolph plays at the same level as the other Oklahoma State quarterbacks have this season. With that assumption the math projects 297 yards at 4.5 yppl for the Cowboys in this game, although it would be better than that if Rudolph’s higher than normal yards per completion is more than just variance as I’ve chalked it up to be.

Using full season stats for Oklahoma would favor the Sooners by 21 ½ points with a total of 61 points but the Sooners have a significant downgrade in the pass attack, which hasn’t been adjusted for. Perhaps that’s the case because Oklahoma averaged 535 yards and 7.8 yards per play the last two weeks with Thomas at quarterback. The fact that Oklahoma’s offense has not been any worse with Thomas at quarterback, however, is due to randomly good rushing efforts (449 yards per game at 8.6 yprp) against bad run defenses and that type of output on the ground cannot be expected to repeat itself against an Oklahoma State team with a solid run defense. There is clearly line value on the side of the Cowboys, who will be motivated to end their 5 game losing streak against their biggest rival in order to become bowl eligible. I’ll consider Oklahoma State a Strong Opinion at +21 or more.

The Sooners are not only much worse in the passing game with Thomas at quarterback but they’ve slowed their offensive tempo by running less no huddle and by keeping the clock moving with a lot more runs than passes. After making that adjustment the predicted number of plays in this game is 8 plays lower than using season plays per minute averages for each team. Oklahoma State also ran the ball much more than they usually do in Rudolph’s first start against Baylor, running 59% of the time compared to their average of 51% running plays. If they use that run-pass ratio then there would be even fewer plays run in this game, although I’m not going to make an adjustment based on just one game. The likelihood of fewer plays based on the plays per minute for Oklahoma in Thomas’ first two starts, has not been factored into the total on this game, and it certainly doesn’t appear that the Sooners’ far less effective pass attack with Thomas at quarterback has been factored in either given that my model would project 61 points using full season stats for both teams. I’ll go UNDER in a 1-Star Best Bet at 58 points or higher.

Strong Opinion – UNDER (68 ½) - MARSHALL (-9 ½) 36 Louisiana Tech 24
Sat Dec-06-2014 at 09:00 AM Pacific Rotation: 122 Over/Under 68.5 - Matchup Stats
I agreed that he opening line on this game (14 points) was too big but the line move down has been a bit overdone in my opinion. My math model favors Marshall by 11 ½ points on their home floor and I expect the Thundering Herd defense to bounce back after their only bad game of the season in last week’s 66-67 overtime loss to Western Kentucky. This will also be the first time all season that Marshall will face a better than average defensive team, as Louisiana Tech (0.5 yards per play better than average defensively), is 1.1 yppl better than the average defensive rating of the teams the Thundering Herd have faced this season. Marshall’s defense, meanwhile, is still 0.3 yppl better than average for the season (4.8 yppl allowed to teams that would combine to average 5.1 yppl against an average defense) despite giving up 738 yard at 8.6 yppl last week to a good Western Kentucky attack. Louisiana Tech has good raw offensive numbers (6.1 yppl and 38.8 points per game) but the Bulldogs have faced teams that would allow 6.1 yppl to an average offensive team, so they’re just average offensively for the season even after last week’s positive outlier (9.7 yppl against Rice). Marshall had allowed an average of just 17.4 points per game prior to last week and the Herd should contain an average offensive team. I’ll consider the Under a Strong Opinion at 67 points or more.

Can'tPickAWinner
Dave Essler | CBB Money Line

dime bet – 576 Portland (-135) vs 575 Oregon St.
Analysis: ML parlay time.

St. Johns won’t win at Syracuse, and I loved Portland last night, but hate laying -7.

Syracuse (548) -290 to Portland (576) -340

Can'tPickAWinner
Xpert Picks
Wisconsin -4
Boise State -20.5
Georgia Tech +4
Louisiana Tech +9
Missouri +15
Cincinnati -7

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 11:51 AM
DOC SPORTS (CBB)

4* #530 Take VCU +1.5 over Virginia (2 pm ESPN U)
4* #536 Take Miami -10 over Green Bay (2 pm ESPN 3)
4* #546 Take Arizona -4.5 over Gonzaga (5:15 pm ESPN)
4* #568 Take Valparaiso -7.5 over New Mexico

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 11:53 AM
Chris James Sports

7-1 Last 2 Days (confirmed by me)

La Tech +9.5
Oklahoma -20.5
Alabama -14.5 (he said buy to -14)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 11:54 AM
Kelso
100*- boise st

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 11:58 AM
Robert Ferringo
CBB
2-Unit Play. Take #514 Texas A&M (-7) over Arizona State (2 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 6)
1-Unit Play. Take #516 Temple (-1) over LaSalle (Noon, Saturday, Dec. 6)
2-Unit Play. Take #517 Rutgers (+10) over Seton Hall (Noon, Saturday, Dec. 6)
2-Unit Play. Take #536 Miami (-10) over UW-Green Bay (2 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 6)
1-Unit Play. Take #541 Kansas State (+2) over Tennessee (3 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 6)

7-Unit Play. Take #547 St. John's (+8) over Syracuse (5 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 6)
1-Unit Play. Take #549 Penn State (-6) over Marshall (6 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 6)
2-Unit Play. Take #553 Rhode Island (-4) over Southern Miss (8 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 6)
2-Unit Play. Take #559 Alabama (+8) over Xavier (8 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 6)
2-Unit Play. Take #562 Wichita State (-17.5) over St. Louis (6 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 6)
2-Unit Play. Take #568 Valparaiso (-7) over New Mexico (8 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 6)
1-Unit Play. Take #566 Northern Iowa (-14) over George Mason (8 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 6)
1-Unit Play. Take #570 BYU (-17) over Hawaii (6 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 6)
1-Unit Play. Take #577 Santa Clara (-3.5) over San Jose State (10 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 6)
1-Unit Play. Take #580 St. Mary's (-5.5) over Boise State (11:30 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 6)
2-Unit Play. Take #584 Morehead State (-6.5) over Oakland (2 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 6)
2-Unit Play. Take #591 VMI (+9) over Mercer (4 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 6)
2-Unit Play. Take #594 Furman (-4) over Samford (4 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 6)
1-Unit Play. Take #595 UC-Davis (Pk) over Idaho (5 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 6)
2-Unit Play. Take #551 Eastern Michigan (+11) over Dayton (2 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 6)
1-Unit Play. Take #599 Portland State (+2.5) over UC-Riverside (8 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 6)
1-Unit Play. Take #601 Austin Peay (+10) over Southern Illinois (8:30 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 6)
2-Unit Play. Take #606 Murray State (-5) over Western Kentucky (6:30 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 6)
2-Unit Play. Take #609 Sacramento State (+14.5) over UC-Irvine (10 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 6)
2-Unit Pay. Take #629 UTEP (+2) over New Mexico State (9 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 6)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 12:19 PM
Pick Addict
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 06, 2014
12:00 PM EST
LEAGUE: NCAAF (FULL GAME)
Houston vs. Cincinnati
Pick Type: Spread
Your Pick: Houston +7 (-105)
Risking: 1.80 Unit(s)
To Gain: 1.71 Unit(s)
==========================================
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 06, 2014
7:45 PM EST
LEAGUE: NCAAF (FULL GAME)
Kansas State vs. Baylor
Pick Type: Spread
Your Pick: Kansas State +7.5 (-110)
Risking: 1.10 Unit(s)
To Gain: 1.00 Unit(s)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 12:20 PM
STRIKE POINT SPORTS (CBB)

3* Eastern Mich +10

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 12:20 PM
Vegas Sports Informer
CBB
6* St. Marys -5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 12:21 PM
Real Swoop

Cincy -7 (2*)
LA Tech +10 (3*)
Missouri/Alabama over 49 (1*)
Kansas St +7 (3*)
Boise St -23 (2*)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 12:31 PM
EXECUTIVE FOOTBALL

300% baylor

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 12:31 PM
Scott Rickenbach NCAAF 10* TOTAL OF THE MONTH Top play

boise st over

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 12:32 PM
Today's NBA Picks Golden State at Chicago The Warriors head to Chicago tonight where they are 0-4-1 ATS in their last 5 games versus the Bulls. Chicago is the pick (+3) according to Dunkel, which has the Bulls favored by 1. Dunkel Pick: Chicago (+3).. Here are all of today's NBA picks.

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 6
Time Posted: 10:30 a.m. EST

Game 501-502: Philadelphia at Detroit (7:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Philadelphia 106.108; Detroit 116.795
Dunkel Line & Total: Detroit by 10 1/2; 186
Vegas Line & Total: Detroit by 8 1/2; 193
Dunkel Pick: Detroit (-8 1/2); Under

Game 503-504: Phoenix at Houston (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Phoenix 122.107; Houston 125.916
Dunkel Line & Total: Houston by 4; 212
Vegas Line & Total: Houston by 1; 207 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Houston (-1); Over

Game 505-506: Golden State at Chicago (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Golden State 123.921; Chicago 125.062
Dunkel Line & Total: Chicago by 1; 198
Vegas Line & Total: Golden State by 3; 201
Dunkel Pick: Chicago (+3); Under

Game 507-508: Minnesota at San Antonio (8:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Minnesota 109.394; San Antonio 129.727
Dunkel Line & Total: San Antonio by 20 1/2; 209
Vegas Line & Total: San Antonio by 12 1/2; 202 1/2
Dunkel Pick: San Antonio (-12 1/2); Over

Game 509-510: Orlando at Sacramento (10:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Orlando 116.738; Sacramento 120.799
Dunkel Line & Total: Sacramento by 4; 190
Vegas Line & Total: Sacramento by 6 1/2; 194
Dunkel Pick: Orlando (+6 1/2); Under

Game 511-512: New Orleans at LA Clippers (10:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: New Orleans 115.323; LA Clippers 131.592
Dunkel Line & Total: LA Clippers by 16 1/2; 210
Vegas Line & Total: LA Clippers by 9; 206
Dunkel Pick: LA Clippers (-9); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 12:32 PM
Today's NHL Picks Vancouver at Toronto The Canucks head to Toronto tonight and come into the contest with an 8-1 record in their last 9 games versus Eastern Conference opponents. Vancouver is the pick (-120) according to Dunkel, which has the Canucks favored by 1 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Vancouver (-120). Here are all of today's NHL picks.

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 6
Time Posted: 9:30 a.m. EST

Game 51-52: Ottawa at Pittsburgh (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Ottawa 9.920; Pittsburgh 11.532
Dunkel Line & Total: Pittsburgh by 1 1/2; 5
Vegas Line & Total: Pittsburgh (-185); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Pittsburgh (-185); Under

Game 53-54: St. Louis at NY Islanders (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: St. Louis 12.022; NY Islanders 11.133
Dunkel Line & Total: St. Louis by 1; 6
Vegas Line & Total: NY Islanders (-115); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: St. Louis (-105); Over

Game 55-56: Philadelphia at Los Angeles (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Philadelphia 11.503; Los Angeles 10.695
Dunkel Line & Total: Philadelphia by 1; 6
Vegas Line & Total: Los Angeles (-210); 5
Dunkel Pick: Philadelphia (+180); Over

Game 57-58: Montreal at Dallas (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Montreal 10.343; Dallas 11.776
Dunkel Line & Total: Dallas by 1 1/2; 4 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: Dallas (-130); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Dallas (-130); Under

Game 59-60: Washington at New Jersey (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Washington 12.113; New Jersey 11.209
Dunkel Line & Total: Washington by 1; 4
Vegas Line & Total: New Jersey (-110); 5
Dunkel Pick: Washington (-110); Under

Game 61-62: Vancouver at Toronto (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Vancouver 13.172; Toronto 11.586
Dunkel Line & Total: Vancouver by 1 1/2; 6 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: Vancouver (-120); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Vancouver (-120); Over

Game 63-64: NY Rangers at Detroit (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: NY Rangers 12.011; Detroit 11.210
Dunkel Line & Total: NY Rangers by 1; 6
Vegas Line & Total: Detroit (-140); 5
Dunkel Pick: NY Rangers (+120); Over

Game 65-66: Buffalo at Florida (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Buffalo 10.720; Florida 12.223
Dunkel Line & Total: Florida by 1 1/2; 4
Vegas Line & Total: Florida (-185); 5
Dunkel Pick: Florida (-185); Under

Game 67-68: Columbus at Tampa Bay (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Columbus 11.988; Tampa Bay 11.002
Dunkel Line & Total: Columbus by 1; 5
Vegas Line & Total: Tampa Bay (-250); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Columbus (+210); Under

Game 69-70: Chicago at Nashville (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Chicago 11.016; Nashville 12.566
Dunkel Line & Total: Nashville by 1 1/2; 6
Vegas Line & Total: Nashville (-120); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Nashville (-120); Over

Game 71-72: Boston at Arizona (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Boston 11.215; Arizona 9.778
Dunkel Line & Total: Boston by 1 1/2; 5 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: Boston (-130); 5
Dunkel Pick: Boston (-130); Over

Game 73-74: San Jose at Calgary (10:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: San Jose 11.828; Calgary 10.775
Dunkel Line & Total: San Jose by 1; 5
Vegas Line & Total: Calgary (-110); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: San Jose (-110); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 12:47 PM
SHEEP

629 Utep +1 $700
565 George Mason +14 $700
533 Indiana St pk $700
127 Over 54 Wis-Osu $800
117 Over 68 Kst-Bay $800
113 Under 44 Tem-Tul $800
130 Boise St -19 $800

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 12:47 PM
Touchdown club
cfb top
kansas state

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 12:48 PM
Sports authority
cfb ohio state over

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 12:48 PM
Sports unlimited/Marco D'Angelo
7*
cfb florida state

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 12:49 PM
Millionaires club
strong
cfb kansas state

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 12:49 PM
Sports bank
lock
cfb missouri

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 12:51 PM
ALLEN EASTMAN (CBB)

4* Miami -11
3* Wisconsin -12
2* Temple -3

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 01:12 PM
BONDI

College Hoops
4 Stars TEXAS A&M (-7)

3 Stars LOYOLA-CHICAGO (-2.5)

NBA

3 Stars NEW ORLEANS (+9)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 01:12 PM
Kelso ratings

50 Kan.st
50 Wisc

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 01:13 PM
PITTVIPER

Saturday NHL
ROT# 62 - 7:05pm - Toronto Maple Leafs +110
ROT# 65 - 7:05pm - Buffalo Sabres +1.5 (-185)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 01:41 PM
Northcoast with opinions

LP Sides:
(#118) 3* Baylor -7 Kansas St 7:45 pm
LP Totals:
(#115/116) 3* OVER 56.5 Houston/Cincinnati Noon
Top Opinions: 80-63-3 on Year 1H’s
(#121) Louisiana Tech +8 Marshall Noon Comp on #9
(#116) Cincinnati -7 Houston Noon Marquee (Inside Info)
(#111/112) OVER 69 Iowa St/TCU Noon Marquee (College 900)
(#119/120) UNDER 60 Oklahoma/Oklahoma St 3:30 pm
(#128) Ohio St +4.5 Wisconsin 8:15 pm
Small College:
(#148) 3H Villanova -8.5 (No play if 10+) Liberty 4:30 pm

COLLEGE PPH’s:
#1 - College Marquees (See above under Top Opinions)
#3 - Big 10 - Ohio St / Pac 12 - Arizona
#4 - ACC - Pass / SEC - Pass
#5 - AAC - UCF / CUSA - La Tech
#6 - Big 12 - TCU / MW - Boise St
#7 - MAC - Pass / SB-Ind - Pass
#8 - TV Side - Temple / TV Total Okla/Okla St UNDER
#11 - PP 4.5*’s - La Tech
Midweek Touchdown Club: Finished for 2014
#2 - Early Bird - (TCU -32)
Big Dogs 5 outright upsets last week!!!
UCF +7 (+225) - Thursday - WINNER!
Arizona +14.5 (+475) - Friday - Loss
La Tech +11.5 (+360) - Saturday
Top Opinions: 80-63-3 on Year 1H’s
(#121) Louisiana Tech +8 Marshall Noon Comp on #9
(#116) Cincinnati -7 Houston Noon Marquee (Inside Info)
(#111/112) OVER 69 Iowa St/TCU Noon Marquee (College 900)
(#119/120) UNDER 60 Oklahoma/Oklahoma St 3:30 pm
(#128) Ohio St +4.5 Wisconsin 8:15 pm
Small College:
(#148) 3H Villanova -8.5 (No play if 10+) Liberty 4:30 pm

Can'tPickAWinner
Diamond Dog
NBA

#505/506: Warriors/Bulls: Under 201.0 (-110) (1*)

NCAAB

#552: Dayton: -11.0 (-110) (0.5*)

Can'tPickAWinner
Chas
CSR

WW Sports Systems
Saturday, December 06, 2014
Oklahoma State vs. Oklahoma (NCAAF) - 3:30 PM EST Oklahoma Premium Play Sportsbook.com
Click to View Additional Details
Play Title
Play Selected Point Spread: -20.5/-110
4 Units
Missouri vs. Alabama (NCAAF) - 4:00 PM EST Alabama Premium Play BetOnline
Play Title
Play Selected Point Spread: -14.5/-107
5 Units
Chicago Blackhawks vs. Nashville Predators (NHL) - 7:05 PM EST Chicago Blackhawks Premium Play BetOnline
Play Title
Play Selected Money Line: 102
2 Units
Montreal Canadiens vs. Dallas Stars (NHL) - 7:05 PM EST Montreal Canadiens Premium Play BetOnline
Play Title
Play Selected Money Line: 102
2 Units
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Detroit Pistons (NBA) - 7:35 PM EST Philadelphia 76ers Premium Play BetOnline
Play Title
Play Selected Point Spread: 9.0/-110
2 Units
Kansas State vs. Baylor (NCAAF) - 7:45 PM EST Baylor Premium Play bovada
Play Title
Play Selected Point Spread: -7.0/-110
5 Units
Florida State vs. Georgia Tech (NCAAF) - 8:00 PM EST Georgia Tech Premium Play BetOnline
Play Title
Play Selected Money Line: 165
3 Units
Wisconsin vs. Ohio State (NCAAF) - 8:15 PM EST Ohio State Premium Play BetOnline
Play Title
Play Selected Money Line: 165
4 Units
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Los Angeles Clippers (NBA) - 10:35 PM EST New Orleans Pelicans Premium Play Sportsbook.com
Play Title
Play Selected Point Spread: 9.5/-110
2 Units

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 01:42 PM
PREDICTION MACHINE

TOTALS

Home Rot Time (ET) Matchup Line Total Points Pick Pick%

122 12:00 PM LATECH @ MARSH 68.5 57.7 Under 61.3%

114 7:30 PM TEMPLE @ TULANE 44 37.3 Under 58.4%

128 8:17 PM WISC vs. OHIOST 52.5 58.3 Over 58%

110 12:00 PM SMU @ UCONN 46 40.3 Under 56.8
116 12:00 PM HOU @ CIN 56.5 49.8 Under 56.4
118 7:45 PM KANST @ BAYLOR 71 63.2 Under 56.1

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 01:43 PM
Rooster:

547 st. Johns+8.
536 Miami-11.
551 eastern Michigan+10.
568 Valparaiso-8.
562 Wichita state-19.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 01:44 PM
Maingate Group:

25* Florida State Under 64

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 01:44 PM
SPORTS WAGERS

Kansas State +7 over BAYLOR

This is a key Big-12 contest that has huge College Football Playoff implications for both teams. The Wildcats will venture to McLane Stadium in Arlington, Texas to square off with an ill-defined Baylor squad that has had shades of brilliance and moments that clearly caused the college football playoff committee to undermine their efforts in the weekly rankings. The winner of this game will gain at least a piece of the Big-12 championship. If TCU were to somehow fall to Iowa State in Fort Worth, the winner of this game owns the Big-12 title outright. An event of that nature would be catastrophic, as the Horned Frogs sit at #3 and play host to a team that only won two games this season. However, Baylor averted calamity last week against an inferior opponent and almost fell victim to a similar fate. Baylor almost surrendered a 25-point lead to a Texas Tech team that is outright terrible. In fact, the only reason why Texas Tech did not tie the game in the final stages of the fourth quarter, despite trailing 45-20, was due to a miserable failure on a two-point conversion. The Baylor defense had little to say in the outcome. Baylor had a limited role in retaining their lead, their offense was stymied in the second half and their defense was outright exposed. Usually, this is not the benchmark of a top-10 team vying for a potential national championship. For Baylor the stakes are huge, if they win, they are the outright Big-12 champion by virtue of their defeat of TCU in October. In addition, a big win over a ranked opponent like Kansas State will certainly help their cause and remedy their poor performance against the Red Raiders of Texas Tech. Nevertheless, Baylor will have to play a complete game and their antics last week will certainly not fly against a poised and talented team like K-State.

Since their loss to TCU, Kansas State has responded remarkably. The Wildcats defense has been fantastic, earning top-25 distinction in three major defensive categories. Furthermore, K-State has emerged as a legitimate passing threat, averaging 281.6 yards for game. This team can certainly go tit-for-tat with Baylor and they may have more weapons on both sides of the ball at this point in the season. Sure, the Bears have Antwan Goodley and Bryce Petty and both of them were Heisman candidates entering the 2014-15 season. But the Cannonballs (K-State) have far more tricks up their sleeve with the biggest magician of them all being Tyler Lockett, who has been brilliant all year as both a receiver and return man. Lockett has accumulated over 1,500 all-purpose yards and 10 total touchdowns. He has been a nightmare to defend for opposing teams tasked with this daunting assignment. If Lockett isn’t enough, the Wildcats also have a wide receiver by the name of Curry Sexton and he is 60 yards shy of a 1,000 receiving campaign himself. The effects of Baylor’s near-disaster against Texas Tech are yet to be seen. Regardless, the Wildcats are certainly ready and eager to face the Bears. The points here are significant in what shapes up as a competitive game where neither side is going to run over the other but we like the ‘Cats to protect the football and make enough plays in the passing game to take this one outright. That said, the points are still too juicy to pass up on.

Missouri +14½ over Alabama

Somehow, someway the #13 Missouri Tigers have made it in to the SEC Championship to square off with the top team in the country at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta. The Tigers responded from their last loss back in Week 6, a 34-0 pounding received at the hands of the ailing Georgia Bulldogs, by defeating Florida 42-13. Many analysts and spectators adamantly believed the Bulldog Nation would be the team to represent the East in Atlanta, yet Missouri was able to endure and overcome a series of difficult road tests against Texas A&M and Tennessee. Mizzou also managed to orchestrate a come from behind victory to defeat Arkansas in their regular season finale. Alabama enters the game on an entirely different note. The Crimson Tide have dismantled most of the opponents they faced in the final stages of the regular season. The Tide are on a mission and have quickly shed the shell of uncertainty many fans placed upon them at the beginning of the year. This is not the same team that struggled against West Virginia, Mississippi and Arkansas. However, this is not the same Missouri Tigers team that was thumped by the Bulldogs and Indiana either.

The Tigers possess the capability to make this a ball game. Alabama’s defense was exposed when they surrendered 44 points to Auburn in Tuscaloosa. Plus, the play of senior quarterback Blake Sims was rather mediocre in the first half of the Iron Bowl and only when there was a possibility of him being removed did his game improve. Yes, the Tide have T.J Yeldon and Amare Cooper but the Tigers have Shane Ray and Marcus Golden. Many analysts have proclaimed that Missouri’s defensive line might just be the best in the country. A defensive line that plays with reckless abandon like Missouri can create mischief and trouble for an Alabama team that may get caught a little off guard here. Missouri has nothing to lose and the Tigers have fought valiantly to earn the opportunity. Missouri will certainly try to make the most of their SEC Championship bid and complete what could not be finished against Auburn in 2013. Look for a spirited performance from Missouri but more importantly are the added points we get when fading the #1 ranked team in the land.

Fresno State +23 over BOISE STATE

Fresno State will once again travel to Boise State to renew their conference rivalry in the Mountain West Conference Championship. Earlier this year, the Bulldogs traveled to the affectionately known “Smurf Turf” to battle the Broncos and they lost by a score of 37-27. It is most noteworthy to mention that the Bulldogs entered as a +17-point underdog and managed to cover that spread effectively. Entering this one, the take-back has increased compared to the previous collision and thus presents a qualitative opportunity to take back even more points. In other words, if you are wagering on BSU here, you will be paying a serious premium to do so and here’s why: When these two met back in mid-October, the Broncos were not ranked. They are now ranked #22 and you always pay extra when betting ranked v unranked. Furthermore, Boise State has scored 55, 60, 63 and 50 points in four of its last five games and crooked totals like that also increases the price.

Boise State is without question the better team and if they win they will likely attend a New Year’s Six Bowl Game as this year’s Group of Five Champion seed. Furthermore, the Broncos have an overlooked and extraordinarily talented running back in Jay Ajayi, who has been virtually unstoppable all year. We’re not going to sugar coat this and suggest that the ‘Dogs from the Valley are in the same class as Boise State because they are not. What we are suggesting is that Fresno State will in no way be intimidated in this setting. They have a great running game of their own that ranked 41st in the country and they’ll try to utilize that to sustain long drives and limit the Broncos possessions. We also like that the Bulldogs have found their way again after reeling off three in a row to close out the regular season. Fresno State is not a great team by any stretch of the imagination but this isn’t about them. This one is all about taking back some inflated points against a Boise State team that just made its way into the polls after they defeated Wyoming two weeks ago. So even if you find backing Fresno State unpalatable, the correct move is still to take the weight and not make the mistake of laying inflated points.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 01:45 PM
PREDICTION MACHINE

TOTALS
Home Rot Time (ET) Matchup Line Total Points Pick Pick%

122 12:00 PM LATECH @ MARSH 68.5 57.7 Under 61.3%

114 7:30 PM TEMPLE @ TULANE 44 37.3 Under 58.4%

128 8:17 PM WISC vs. OHIOST 52.5 58.3 Over 58%

110 12:00 PM SMU @ UCONN 46 40.3 Under 56.8
116 12:00 PM HOU @ CIN 56.5 49.8 Under 56.4
118 7:45 PM KANST @ BAYLOR 71 63.2 Under 56.1

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 01:47 PM
10* Totals Club: 10* Alabama Over 49

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 02:11 PM
JEFF BENTON
200 Dimer Florida St.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 02:15 PM
VEGAS RUNNER

NFAC
UConn - UNDER
Tulane
fsu - OVER

CBB - San Jose St.
UFC - Samman ML

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 02:33 PM
OC Dooley:

“1 UNIT” COLLEGE FOOTBALL PRIMETIME LINETRACKER SIDE (Tulane +2’ at home versus Temple in a 7:35 eastern kickoff televised on ESPN2): While visiting Temple with a victory becomes Bowl eligible with a sixth triumph, Tulane (3-8) wraps up what has been another disappointing campaign. At most offshore locations Temple opened as a full three-and-a-half point favorite but stunningly that number has dropped which to me speaks volumes. Despite disparaging records these pair of sides are identical with defenses that have ball-hawking tendancies while both starting quarterbacks tend to be erratic (14 interceptions versus 12 touchdown passes apiece). Both sides also have identical conversion rates (67.7%) when cracking the opposition’s twenty-yard line so the offshore drop in the number seemingly makes sense. My research indicates that Tulane has COVERED SIX IN A ROW versus a poor rushing opponent who averages less than 121 yards per game on the ground

ci6627642
12-06-2014, 02:47 PM
if you can't indian cowboy's nba play for tonight, i will get it

Can'tPickAWinner
12-06-2014, 03:13 PM
5 Unit Side Play · [545] Gonzaga Bulldogs
FULL COURT PRESS Sat Dec 6th, 2014 5:15pm EST

ci6627642
12-06-2014, 04:18 PM
i cowboy 8 unit nba tonight is phoenix suns