PDA

View Full Version : 1-3-15

Can'tPickAWinner
01-02-2015, 08:59 PM
::clap::

Can'tPickAWinner
NFAC
273) EAST CAROLINA +7.5 (-120) (nfac $500)
104) UNDER 46 BAL/PIT (nfac $400)
•Nfl Sat - #103) BALTIMORE +3.5 (-120) (nfac $500)

Can'tPickAWinner
PREDICTION MACHINE ATS
Rot Time (ET) Pick Opp Line Margin Pick%
106 4:20 PM @CAR ARI -5 7.3 56.8
103 8:15 PM BAL @ PIT 3.5 -1.0 55.9

SIDES
Rot Time (ET) Matchup Line Total Points Pick Pick%
104 8:15 PM BAL @ PIT 47 51.1 Over 56.5
106 4:20 PM ARI @ CAR 38 39.5 Over 53.1

Can'tPickAWinner
01-02-2015, 09:00 PM
Docs

4 Unit Play. #274 Take East Carolina Pirates +7 over Florida Gators (Birmingham Bowl, Saturday January 3rd 1 pm ESPN)

The Gators have an interim coach for this game, and I just do not see have being able to wave the magic wand and get this team motivated for this game. East Carolina made some noise this season in college football, and they are solid on both sides of the football. The same cannot be said for Florida as they have one of the worst offenses in the country. East Carolina has had to wait a month to get the taste that miracle victory by UCF out of their system, and expect them to come hunger and jump out early on Thursday. East Carolina is 13-3 ATS in their last 16 games following a loss in their previous game.

4 Unit Play. #104 Take Pittsburgh Steelers -3 over Baltimore Ravens (Saturday 8:20 pm NBC)

Three teams from the AFC North made the playoffs this season and they are all very equal. I just believe Pittsburgh playing at home will be the difference and allow them to win this game by 7 to 10 points. The Steelers have been playing outstanding football at the moment winning 4 straight games and they scored 43 points and won by 20 points the last time they faced Baltimore. The Ravens are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games. Pittsburgh is 8-0 ATS in their last 8 games against teams with a winning record.

Can'tPickAWinner
Allen Eastman

BIRMINGHAM BOWL

5-Unit Play. Take #274 Florida (-7) over East Carolina (Noon, Saturday, Jan. 3)

AND

2-Unit Play. Take 'Under' 56.0 East Carolina vs. Florida (Noon, Saturday, Jan. 3)

I think that the Gators are on a mission in this game. They fired their coach. Jim McElwain is waiting in the wings. But for a lot of coaches and a lot of upperclassmen they want to end their careers at Florida with a win. East Carolina is a tough team. They have a high-scoring offense. But Florida will be motivated to shut their passing game down and get a statement win. The young Gators want to prove to the new coaching staff coming in that they can play. ECU had some big wins early in the year against teams like Virginia Tech and North Carolina. But they closed the year going 1-7 ATS in their last eight games. Florida comes into this bowl game on a 4-1 ATS run and they could be 5-0 SU in those games but had close losses to South Carolina and Florida State. Florida also had a close loss this season to LSU or their season could be a lot different. ECU has lost three of its last five games and they lost a close one in their conference championship game. I think that this team is down and I think Florida has more to play for. Lay the points.

7-Unit Play. Take #104 Pittsburgh (-3) over Baltimore (8 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 3)

This play is from my NFL 411 System. I have won huge NFL 411 System plays in each of the past three weeks with the Steelers. I am not going to stop now! My numbers love this Pittsburgh team. And they are underrated. I think that this team has the goods to win the AFC. The Steelers are 5-1 ATS in the last six meetings with the Ravens and they are 4-1 ATS the last five times these two teams have played in Heinz Field. The Ravens really struggled to beat the Browns last week even though the Ravens had everything to play for. They are 1-4 ATS in their last five games while the Steelers are 4-0 ATS in their last four games and are red hot. Pittsburgh has won 8 of 10 games overall and they are a real threat in the AFC. The home team has won four straight in this rivalry series and I think that trend will continue. Look for the Steelers to win this one and advance.

3-Unit Play. Take #105 Arizona (+6.5) over Carolina (4:30 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 3)

I will take the underdog in this one. Carolina has won four straight games. But those wins came against teams that did not make the playoffs. The Panthers don't have a win against a team that finished the season over .500 since they beat Detroit back in Week 2. Arizona is struggling. But I thought that this spread should've been 3.5. I think there is value with the underdog so I will take the points in this one.

Can'tPickAWinner
marc lawrence phone plays

BALT

Can'tPickAWinner
mti teasers
10pts
Arizona
Baltimore
indy

Can'tPickAWinner
01-02-2015, 09:01 PM
Norm Hitzges
NFL

TRIPLE PLAY: Dallas -7 Detroit

SINGLE PLAYS:

Indianapolis -4 Cincinnati
Baltimore +3 Pittsburgh
Arizona +5 1/2 Carolina
Dallas-Detroit UNDER 48 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
01-02-2015, 09:01 PM
Sheep

ECU +7.5 $500

Can'tPickAWinner
01-02-2015, 09:02 PM
Jack jones. 20* parlay. Steelers and under

15* lions

Birmingham Bowl

15* East Carolina

Can'tPickAWinner
Randal The Handle
Ravens 10-6 at Steelers 11-5

LINE: PITTSBURGH by 3
Have you seen the Ravens lately? If not, here’s a quick summary: Struggled to beat the visiting 3-13 Jaguars, lost badly at Houston against a 3rd string quarterback and just last week, Baltimore exerted far too much energy to scrape out a win over a useless Cleveland team.
Not exactly playoff form and it can’t simply be attributed as a temporary hiccup. The Ravens just don’t look very good. While its secondary hasn’t been tested, that unit has undergone a slew of changes after being torched by none other than Pittsburgh’s Ben Roethlisberger in early November. Big Ben had a huge game that day going 25-of-37 for 340 yards and six touchdowns, leading to a 43-23 shellacking of its rival. That bombardment forced Baltimore to cut some cornerbacks and to sign a Detroit castoff plus an undrafted free agent. Those two players have since been replaced due to injury. Having to go this deep into the well has to be disconcerting knowing these subs will try to slow down the Steelers’ top-ranked offence.
Of course, there is worry that Pittsburgh’s ace RB Le’Veon Bell may be scratched for this one after hurting his knee last week but we’re not overly concerned as the Steelers will rely heavily on its potent passing game against Baltimore’s 27th-ranked secondary. WR Antonio Brown just gets better each week and stronger defences than this one have been unable to slow down the outstanding receiver.
Some people have faith in Baltimore as a playoff team, much of it stemming from an improbable Super Bowl win a couple of seasons ago. That might explain the light pointspread.
However, the Ravens have not fared well here, losing three previous post-season games at Pittsburgh. And now they’re running into a hot Steelers club that has won four straight, including a pair against 10-5-1 Cincinnati, the same Bengals that just knocked off the No. 2-seeded Broncos. Pittsburgh has also defeated the fourth, fifth and sixth seeded playoff teams during the course of this season.
Historically, these two have done battle in close and physical games. That was when little separated the pair and when both clubs were known for having strong defences. Neither can make that claim at the moment and given the strengths of the offensives that each will face, Pittsburgh appears to have a decisive edge for this one.
TAKING: STEELERS -3

Cardinals 11-5 at Panthers 7-8-1
LINE: CAROLINA by 6½

Many are high on the Panthers right now as they miraculously claimed the NFC South by winning all four December games and being rewarded with a first-round home playoff contest.

While it’s a nice Cinderella story, we’re highly skeptical that a team which defeated three dregs within its division, all of whom ranked poorly on defence, namely the Saints (31st), Falcons (32nd), Bucs (25th) and the deteriorated Browns (23rd) should merit this type of consideration.
Carolina was 3-8-1 a month ago. November saw it lose all five of its games, three against some stiffer competition and a pair to the aforementioned Saints and Falcons.
This absurd pointspread is predicated on Arizona’s QB situation and nothing else. The Cardinals are an 11-5 team, residing in one of football’s best divisions. Their body of work includes games against Denver, K.C, San Diego, Philadelphia, San Fran twice, Seattle twice, Dallas and Detroit, none of them being losing teams.
The Arizona defence held the Chargers, Cowboys, Giants, 49ers, Lions and Eagles to 20 or fewer points. The Panthers went through a five-game stretch in which they allowed 174 points, an average of 34.8 per game. Granted, the Cards have an issue at QB as third-stringer Ryan Lindley is no Carson Palmer. He’s not even Drew Stanton but Lindley has been seasoned recently after taking on Seattle and San Francisco. Most QBs can be excused for not scoring against that pair.
The Panthers had Cam Newton on the field for all but one game this year yet were outscored 339-374. The Cards allowed just 299 points on the season, a full 75 points less than this day’s opponent.
Let’s also not forget what a great preparation coach Bruce Arians is. His Cardinals have been solid for two seasons now and especially effective in the underdog role, hitting at a 6-3 clip both this season and last.
It should also be noted that this year’s only failed covers occurred in Denver and against Seattle, both times.
Carolina has covered twice this season as a favourite but, in both instances, it was less than a two-point pick. In recent ‘must win’ games, it was favoured by 3½ over Tampa and by six over Cleveland, yet failed to cover in either. There’s very little in Carolina’s 2014 DNA that says it covers here.
TAKING: CARDINALS +6½

Bengals 10-5-1 at Colts 11-5

LINE: INDIANAPOLIS by 3
This may come down to which team you trust less, despite each club’s respectable regular-season record.
The Colts have been known to beat up on losing teams but faltering when facing winners. Indy did defeat some .500-plus teams this season, but that was back in October when it went on a three-game run, knocking off the Ravens, Texans and Bengals. We can’t quite classify those as signature wins. When facing the Patriots, Broncos and Steelers this season, the Colts dropped all three by a combined 124-78.
However, Cincinnati is not categorized among those top teams. That was evident when the Bengals played here earlier this season and were shredded to the tune of 27-0 in a game that saw Andrew Luck and his offence gain 506 yards compared to Cinci’s paltry 135 yards on the day. We don’t expect the Bengals to be as inept this time around, but they will need a monstrous effort to reduce such a disparity.
Frankly, we’d be surprised to see it happen. Luck and receiver T.Y. Hilton have performed well in this type of setting and the Bengals’ suspect secondary could have its hands full with that dangerous duo.
While the AFC North featured three teams that made the playoffs, we’re not sure how good the division really is. Pittsburgh, Cincinnati and Baltimore might have misleading records after soft schedules saw the trio go 18-5-1 combined against the dreadful NFC South and the poor AFC South. To illustrate the ease of facing those two divisions, Dallas, Philadelphia and Indianapolis were a combined 16-0 against them.
Nor can we ignore Cincinnati’s ineptitude in the playoffs. Firstly, there is coach Marvin Lewis, who is 0-5 in the post-season since taking over this squad in 2003.
Secondly is QB Andy Dalton, the ashamed owner of an 0-3 mark in the playoffs which includes just one touchdown pass compared to six interceptions. It also won’t help if Cincinnati’s most dynamic offensive player, WR A.J. Green, has to sit this one out after suffering a concussion last week. Green is also dealing with some arm and shoulder issues, even if he passes league protocol for the concussion and is allowed to play. Tough to see Cinci ending its playoff skid here against this capable host.
TAKING: COLTS -3

Lions 11-5 at Cowboys 12-4

LINE: DALLAS by 6½
Bucking the Cowboys is not the popular way to go as this Dallas offence has been in a zone, winning six of its final seven games and scoring a ton of points along the way. But as we’ve said many times before, this is not a popularity contest. This is about finding value and we believe it is being offered in this one.
It’s rare to be taking a near touchdown when you have the stronger defence as presented here. Detroit’s ‘D’ is legit. So much attention is given to the Lions’ underachieving offence that their strong stop unit gets overlooked. It is second overall defensively, barely behind Seattle and have allowed the second fewest yards, the second fewest points and was No. 1 in stopping the run.
It would be foolish to think that the Lions can completely shut down Dallas’ high-flying offence but it’s not an unreasonable expectation to slow it down enough to stay within this pointspread.
While the Cowboys pulled off an unlikely win up in Seattle, they scored 23 points in doing so. Keep Dallas in the 20s here makes a cover very attainable.
On the other side of the ball, Dallas has been able to mask a mediocre defence by scoring all those points and controlling the flow of games with the stellar play of RB DeMarco Murray. What happens if Detroit’s strong ground-stoppers are successful in slowing down Murray and the Cowboys have to change course? Can the Dallas coaching staff adapt on the fly?
Also, it’s not like the Detroit offence is void of talent. Matthew Stafford could find a rhythm with stud WR Calvin Johnson, complemented by receiver Golden Tate and RB Reggie Bush. Let’s not forget that Stafford threw for 488 yards against the Cowboys just one year ago in a 31-30 shootout.
Dallas has made things look easy lately and, while we don’t want to detract too much from its recent success, its past seven games had just one playoff team on the docket. We also can’t ignore Dallas’ mediocre play on this field where Jason Garrett’s group went 4-4 this season, losing to non-playoff teams like Washington, San Francsico and Philadelphia.
It is playoff time and bettors often forget that defence usually trumps offence. We’re comfortable going that route for this one.
TAKING: LIONS +6½

Can'tPickAWinner
Today's NFL Picks

Baltimore at Pittsburgh

The Ravens open the playoffs at Pittsburgh on Saturday and come into the contest with a 5-0 ATS record in their last 5 playoff games. Baltimore is the pick (+3 1/2) according to Dunkel, which has the game Even. Dunkel Pick: Baltimore (+3 1/2). Here are all of this week's NFL picks.

SATURDAY, JANUARY 3
Time Posted: 2:00 p.m. EST (12/29)

Game 105-106: Arizona at Carolina (4:35 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Arizona 131.587; Carolina 133.186
Dunkel Line: Carolina by 1 1/2; 42
Vegas Line: Carolina by 4 1/2; 38
Dunkel Pick: Arizona (+4 1/2); Over

Game 103-104: Baltimore at Pittsburgh (8:15 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Baltimore 133.335; Pittsburgh 133.382
Dunkel Line: Even; 50
Vegas Line: Pittsburgh by 3 1/2; 47
Dunkel Pick: Baltimore (+3 1/2); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
Norm Hitzges
NFL

TRIPLE PLAY: Dallas -7 Detroit

SINGLE PLAYS:

Indianapolis -4 Cincinnati
Baltimore +3 Pittsburgh
Arizona +5 1/2 Carolina
Dallas-Detroit UNDER 48 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
01-02-2015, 09:27 PM
SB PROFESSOR

NFL

Baltimore Ravens +3*

Can'tPickAWinner
01-02-2015, 11:06 PM
Steve Merrill

Balt/Pitt over

Can'tPickAWinner
01-02-2015, 11:09 PM
EZWINNERS

NFL

4* (105) Cardinals +7 (-$120)
3* (105) Cardinals +$245
3* (103) Ravens +3

Can'tPickAWinner
01-02-2015, 11:11 PM
So Money Sports (NFL)

Cincinnati Bengals +4

Can'tPickAWinner
01-02-2015, 11:11 PM
ROBERT FERRINGO

COLLEGE FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS
1-Unit Play. Take #274 Florida (-7) over East Carolina (Noon, Saturday, Jan. 3)

NFL WILD CARD PREDICTIONS

1-Unit Play. Take #105 Arizona (+6.5) over Carolina (4:30 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 3)
1-Unit Play. FIRST QUARTER: Take ‘Under’ 9.0 – Arizona at Carolina (4:30 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 3)
I like the play on the first quarter ‘under’ in this game because I think that both teams are going to come out a little tight and play a bit conservative. No one wants to be the team that makes that first early mistake. Arizona will try to protect its lousy quarterback situation. Carolina is a Cover-2 team so they will be content to play it conservative on both sides of the ball. (That is Ron Rivera’s default setting anyway.) The weather is also going to be a factor, as it is calling for rain and soggy conditions. Both of these defenses are dominating and they should control this game. I expect this one to be an ugly, low-scoring slopfest and I can see the score finishing at like 13-9 or something like that. Arizona has shown a knack for playing close games all season long and I think that this is too many points for them to lay. Remember: Carolina might be in the playoffs but they still suck. They are below .500 and they only made the postseason because they closed the season with four straight wins over absolute dregs like Atlanta, Cleveland, Tampa Bay and New Orleans. The Panthers haven’t beaten an above .500 team since Week 2 and they shouldn’t be this strong of a favorite. Arizona went into Dallas and won and just a few weeks ago took their third-string quarterback into St. Louis and beat the Rams when the Rams were playing great. This Arizona game was going to be my only NFL play of the weekend. But when I started digging into the value on the underdogs in this round I thought it was worth a dabble. But as far as playing the numbers this week, this was the only one that jumped out at me and I don’t think Carolina should be this strong of a favorite.

This Week’s Totals

1-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 38.0 – Arizona at Carolina (4:30 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 3)

1-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 45.0 – Baltimore at Pittsburgh (8 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 3)

I also recommend playing the moneyline on all the underdogs this weekend. I think at least two of them are going to win outright (three of four won outright last year and underdogs are 10-10 SU in the last five years in the Wild Card Round). I think several of the favorites are suspect and if we can earn a split we will show a small profit.

1-Unit Play. Take #105 Arizona (+245) over Carolina (4:30 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 3)

1-Unit Play. Take #103 Baltimore (+155) over Pittsburgh (8 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 3)

1-Unit Play. Take #107 Cincinnati (+150) over Indianapolis (1 p.m., Sunday, Jan. 3)

1-Unit Play. Take #101 Detroit (+250) over Dallas (4:30 p.m., Sunday, Jan. 4)

golden contender
01-03-2015, 01:46 AM
Double 6* Saturday with 2 Perfect systems for the NFC Side and 2 Undefeated Totals systems in the late game. NFL Finished ranked #1. Early Bowl play 7-1 last 7 a 16-0 NBA 5* Road warrior and a 6* Triple Perfect NCAAB Play and more up now. Free NBA Play below.

On Saturday the free NBA System Play is on the Chicago Bulls. Game 508 at 8:05 eastern. The Bulls are rested and ready here for a Celtics team that beat by double digits vs Dallas. Road dogs of 10 or more with no rest that scored 90 or more a home dog straight up and ats loss are 1-13 with just 3 spread wins vs an opponent that failed to cover as a home favorite in their last game. The Celtics are 1-6 ats with home loss revenge. With the winning team covering 14 of the last 15 in this series we will back the Bulls. On Saturday there are several big plays up including the 6* NFC Game from 2 Perfect playoff systems. The other 6* has 3 Perfect indictors in College hoops and should coast. The Birmingham Bowl play is up, bowls 7-1 run. In the NBA a 16-0 Road warrior system and an afternoon TV NCAAB play are up now. NFL finished the season ranked #1. Jump on now and put these powerful plays on your side. For the free play take the Chicago Bulls. GC

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 02:54 AM
King Kreole's Triple Play

Arizona (hoping for +7) double dime

BALT (hoping for +3.5) triple dime

1* BALT Over

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 02:54 AM
Jason Sample:

1U: Cardinals +7 (-120)
1U: Cardinals +14 / Bengals +10 (-120)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 02:55 AM
WAYNE ROOT

Millionaires--Arizona +
No Limit--East Carolina +
--------------------
Pinnacle (http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fcappersmall2.com%2Flines.ph p)--Baltimore + ***Wildcard Round Game of Year

The Baltimore Ravens are coming into the postseason riding high on a playoff clinching win to end the season over the Cleveland Browns. The Ravens have largely been forgotten about this year despite their 10-6 record. The Ravens have some important pieces surrounding veteran Joe Flacco and they have upset potential as they head to Pittsburgh to take on the hyper talented Steelers. Pittsburgh has exploited opposing defenses all season long as Big Ben has enjoyed a career year. He'll try to keep the good things going in this game. But he'll have to do it without his start running back. Bell is out for this contest. Baltimore's secondary will have a better game with Bell out of the game. Big Ben R. will have to throw downfield more often without that powerful rushing attack. Look for the Ravens defense get real aggressive and come up with some key take-sways. The weather can also have a role in this game without a key player running the ball for the Steelers. TAKE BALTIMORE.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 07:30 AM
SB Professor MMA Picks 1/3

Jon Jones (-160) over Daniel Cormier

Myles Jury (+140) over Donald Cerrone

Hector Lombard vs. Josh Burkman (Under 1.5 +130)

Cody Garbrandt (+170) over Marcus Brimage

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 07:30 AM
Maddux Sports
10* Baltimore +3.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 07:31 AM
Chuck Luck

8 units Baltimore

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 07:33 AM
Just Cover Baby

Saturday, Jan. 3

4* Baltimore +3
3* Carolina -7

1* E. Carolina +7

Sunday, Jan. 4

5* Indianapolis -3
3* Detroit +7
1* Toledo -3 (buy the hook to 3)

5* plays won 15 of last 16

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 07:36 AM
StatFox Super Situations

NHL | MINNESOTA at DALLAS
Play On - Home Favorites against the money line (DALLAS) terrible defensive team - allowing 3+ goals/game on the season, after allowing 2 goals or less in 2 straight games
65-18 over the last 5 seasons. ( 78.3% | 40.6 units )
8-2 this year. ( 80.0% | 5.5 units )

Play On - Home Favorites of -200 or less against the money line (DALLAS) terrible defensive team - allowing 3+ goals/game on the season, after allowing 2 goals or less in 2 straight games
64-18 over the last 5 seasons. ( 78.0% | 39.6 units )
8-2 this year. ( 80.0% | 5.5 units )

Play On - A favorite against the money line (DALLAS) terrible defensive team - allowing 3+ goals/game on the season, after allowing 2 goals or less in 2 straight games
77-26 over the last 5 seasons. ( 74.8% | 43.1 units )
11-2 this year. ( 84.6% | 8.5 units )

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 07:37 AM
StatFox Super Situations

NBA | WASHINGTON at SAN ANTONIO
Play Against - Underdogs of 3.5 to 9.5 points (WASHINGTON) after a game committing 13+ more turnovers than opponents
49-20 since 1997. ( 71.0% | 27.0 units )
0-1 this year. ( 0.0% | -1.1 units )

NBA | BOSTON at CHICAGO
Play On - Home favorites vs. the money line (CHICAGO) after being beaten by the spread by 18 or more points total in their last three games, on Saturday games
64-15 over the last 5 seasons. ( 81.0% | 36.2 units )
6-2 this year. ( 75.0% | 1.5 units )

NBA | ATLANTA at PORTLAND
Play Against - Home favorites vs. the 1rst half line (PORTLAND) hot team - having won 6 or 7 of their last 8 games, well rested team - playing 6 or less games in 14 days
164-95 over the last 5 seasons. ( 63.3% | 59.5 units )
5-4 this year. ( 55.6% | 0.6 units )

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 07:40 AM
StatFox Super Situations

CBB | SAVANNAH ST at LSU
Play Against - Home favorites of 10 or more points (LSU) after having covered 5 or 6 of their last 7 against the spread, a top-level team (>= 80%) playing a bad team (20% to 40%)
29-8 over the last 5 seasons. ( 78.4% | 20.2 units )
0-1 this year. ( 0.0% | -1.1 units )

CBB | MERCER at UNC-GREENSBORO
Play Against - Home underdogs vs. the money line (UNC-GREENSBORO) after allowing 25 points or less in the first half last game against opponent after scoring 30 points or less in the first half in 2 straight games
91-27 over the last 5 seasons. ( 77.1% | 43.4 units )
3-4 this year. ( 42.9% | -2.6 units )

CBB | CORNELL at BUFFALO
Play Against - Underdogs of 6 or more points vs. the first half line (CORNELL) terrible shooting team (<=40.5%) against an excellent defensive team (<=40.5%), after 2 straight games making 37% of their shots or worse
46-18 over the last 5 seasons. ( 71.9% | 26.2 units )
6-3 this year. ( 66.7% | 2.7 units )

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 07:43 AM
StatFox Super Situations

CFB | TOLEDO at ARKANSAS ST
Play Under - Neutral field teams where the first half total is 32 to 35 outrushing their opponents by 1.25 or more yards/carry on the season
27-7 over the last 10 seasons. ( 79.4% | 19.3 units )
2-3 this year. ( 40.0% | -1.3 units )

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 07:51 AM
Hondo

Hondo eyes playoff payoff

Hondo wrapped up the regular season with a disastrous 5-10-1 performance that caused him to finish below the .500 mark. For that he can point a finger directly at Cincinnati, which, with a cover in hand in Pittsburgh Sunday night, fumbled it away in true Bengwad style.

But that’s enough about 2014. Now that the ball has dropped and everyone has dropped the ball on his or her resolutions, it’s time to shift focus from hangovers to turnovers and make some wise investments in playoff pigskin futures.

Cardinals-Panthers: The knee-jerk play is the Panthers, who have won their last four, while the Cardinals have lost four of their last six. And granted, quarterback Ryan Lindley, a journeyman, ultimately will be responsible for Arizona having a rough journey, man. Nevertheless, the Cardinals play a manly enough defense to keep it within the hefty number against the Panthers’ plodding offense. Expect the Cats to nip ’em, 17-16.

Ravens-Steelers: In their last three games, the Ravens had to rally in the second half to beat the Jaguars, were beaten by the immortal Case Keenum and the Texans and needed a fourth-quarter comeback against the immortal Connor Shaw and the Browns to pull a wild card out of the deck. The Steelers, meanwhile, roll into the playoffs with four straight wins. Le’Veon Bell’s possible absence won’t keep the Ben Roethlisberger-to-Antonio Brown connection from getting the Steelers off to a fast start, which will make it an easy ride. After all, as everyone knows, it’s tough to play catchup at Heinz. Steelers, 23-19.

Bengals-Colts: They don’t call him “One-And-Done” Dalton for nothing. A fourth straight quick exit awaits in Indianapolis, where the Bengwads, who had the league’s least number of sacks appeal, will provide Andrew Luck plenty of time to scan and deliver to T.Y. Hilton, Reggie Wayne and Coby Fleener. The Colts’ underrated defense may not blank the ’Wads as it did Oct. 19, but with A.J. Green still woozy, a 24th straight year of playoff futility awaits Cincinnati. Can’t argue with history; if you put your postseason cash on Dalton, you will be in the red. Colts, 31-23.

Lions-Cowboys: It’s a numbers game — the Lions haven’t won a playoff game since 1991, while Matt Stafford, for his career, is 0-for-17 on the road against teams that finished with a winning record. And it looks like their number is up again, unless Ndamukong Suh and Dominic Raiola can turn Jerry’s Place into Stomper Room early on and get rid of some key Cowboys. Barring that, the Cowboys will roll as the playoff wheels come off Detroit again. Dallas 38-13.

BTW: Now that Suh has gotten over on the NFL by claiming his feet were numb and he didn’t realize he twice stepped on Aaron Rodgers’ ankle, he wants to appeal his $30,000 fine for kicking Matt Schaub on Thanksgiving in 2012. Suh now contends his foot was numb that day, too, and he merely was trying to warm it up in Schaub’s crotch.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 07:52 AM
EZWINNERS

EZ's Plays For Saturday

Only playing the NFL today. Three plays on my card for Saturday. Best of luck!

-EZ

4* (105) Arizona Cardinals +7 (-$120)

3* (105) Arizona Cardinals +$245

The 11-5 Cardinals limp into the playoffs as they continue to deal with major injuries at the quarterback position, but I will take them plus the points in this spot against the sub .500 Carolina Panthers. Arizona head coach Bruce Arians is one of the best in the business and I believe that this team that over achieved during a rash of injuries will step up once again. Quarterback Ryan Lindley has show improvement week by week and though the Carolina defense has played much better down the stretch, they will be a downgrade compared to the St. Louis, Seattle and San Francisco defense that Arizona has faced the last three weeks. Carolina is hot coming into the playoffs having won four straight games, but lets not forget that this team is below .500 on the season for a reason and the Panthers four game winning streak is against four teams with losing records. Cardinal's head coach Bruce Arians we be coach of the year this season for a reason and I truly believe that he will out coach Riverboat Ron in this one. I like Arizona straight up.

3* (103) Baltimore Ravens +3

The Ravens have been disappointing the last two weeks as they lost at Houston two weeks ago and barely pulled off a home win against a Browns team with a third string rookie quarterback who was making his first NFL start. However I do like them in this match up against their most hated rival. The Steelers defense has been playing better, but there is no doubt that the offense has carried this Pittsburgh team this season. With star running back Le'Veon Bell questionable for this game and less than 100% if he does play makes this offense a lot less scary. I don't have confidence that the Steelers will be able to run the ball effectively without a health Bell. This will make the Steelers offense one dimensional and will allow the Baltimore defense to pin their ears back and rush Big Ben. Raven's quarterback Joe Flacco got hot in the fourth quarter against a solid Cleveland offense last week and I expect him to play well against a Steelers secondary that gives up big plays in the passing game. Take the points.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 09:12 AM
R.A.W. FOOTBALL - Saturday

3* = BALTIMORE RAVENS
2* = "over" on Florida/East Carolina

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 09:13 AM
NCAA Basketball Picks

South Carolina vs. Iowa State

The Gamecocks head to the Barclays Center tonight to face an Iowa State team that is coming off an 83-33 win over Mississippi Valley State and is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games after allowing less than 50 points in its previous game. South Carolina is the pick (+6) according to Dunkel, which has the Cyclones favored by only 3. Dunkel Pick: South Carolina (+6) Here are all of today's early NCAA Basketball picks.

SATURDAY, JANUARY 3
Time Posted: 8:00 a.m. EST

Game 517-518: Illinois at Ohio State (3:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Illinois 66.429; Ohio State 76.768
Dunkel Line: Ohio State by 10 1/2
Vegas Line: Ohio State by 8
Dunkel Pick: Ohio State (-8)

Game 519-520: Penn State at Rutgers (7:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Penn State 59.918; Rutgers 55.933
Dunkel Line: Penn State by 4
Vegas Line: Penn State by 1 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Penn State (-1 1/2)

Game 521-522: Minnesota at Maryland (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Minnesota 65.193; Maryland 72.872
Dunkel Line: Maryland by 2
Vegas Line: Maryland by 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Minnesota (+5 1/2)

Game 523-524: Pittsburgh at NC State (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Pittsburgh 64.431; NC State 63.009
Dunkel Line: Pittsburgh by 1 1/2
Vegas Line: NC State by 3 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Pittsburgh (+3)

Game 525-526: Syracuse at Virginia Tech (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Syracuse 67.919; Virginia Tech 54.496
Dunkel Line: Syracuse by 13 1/2
Vegas Line: Syracuse by 10 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Syracuse (-10 1/2)

Game 527-528: Kansas State at Oklahoma State (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Kansas State 60.236; Oklahoma State70.298
Dunkel Line: Oklahoma State by 10
Vegas Line: Oklahoma State by 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Oklahoma State (-7 1/2)

Game 529-530: Villanova at Seton Hall (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Villanova 75.375; Seton Hall 71.180
Dunkel Line: Villanova by 4
Vegas Line: Villanova by 6
Dunkel Pick: Seton Hall (+6)

Game 531-532: Duquesne at Dayton (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Duquesne 53.215; Dayton 63.727
Dunkel Line: Dayton by 10 1/2
Vegas Line: Dayton by 13
Dunkel Pick: Duquesne (+13)

Game 533-534: College of Charleston at William & Mary (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: College of Charleston 46.701; William & Mary 58.186
Dunkel Line: William & Mary by 11 1/2
Vegas Line: William & Mary by 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: William & Mary (-9 1/2)

Game 535-536: George Washington at St. Joseph's (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: George Washington 62.265; St. Joseph's 55.325
Dunkel Line: George Washington by 7
Vegas Line: George Washington by 5
Dunkel Pick: George Washington (-5)

Game 537-538: Xavier at DePaul (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Xavier 64.958; DePaul 57.413
Dunkel Line: Xavier by 7 1/2
Vegas Line: Xavier by 10
Dunkel Pick: DePaul (+10)

Game 539-540: Northeastern at Delaware (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Northeastern 55.422; Delaware 50.244
Dunkel Line: Northeastern by 5
Vegas Line: Northeastern by 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Delaware (+7 1/2)

Game 541-542: Connecticut at Florida (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Connecticut 65.909; Florida 73.485
Dunkel Line: Florida by 7 1/2
Vegas Line: Florida by 10
Dunkel Pick: Connecticut (+10)

Game 543-544: Baylor at Oklahoma (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Baylor 70.935; Oklahoma 75.313
Dunkel Line: Oklahoma by 4 1/2
Vegas Line: Oklahoma by 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Baylor (+7 1/2)

Game 545-546: Hofstra at NC-Wilmington (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Hofstra 59.693; NC-Wilmington 51.488
Dunkel Line: Hofstra by 8
Vegas Line: Hofstra by 4 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Hofstra (-4 1/2)

Game 547-548: Providence at Marquette (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Providence 62.032; Marquette 65.869
Dunkel Line: Marquette by 4
Vegas Line: Marquette by 2
Dunkel Pick: Marquette (-2)

Game 549-550: Utah State at Boise State (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Utah State 53.670; Boise State 64.705
Dunkel Line: Boise State by 11
Vegas Line: Boise State by 9
Dunkel Pick: Boise State (-9)

Game 551-552: AR-Little Rock at Georgia State (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: AR-Little Rock 48.547; Georgia State 65.370
Dunkel Line: Georgia State by 17
Vegas Line: Georgia State by 14
Dunkel Pick: Georgia State (-14)

Game 553-554: Yale at Vanderbilt (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Yale 58.786; Vanderbilt 62.370
Dunkel Line: Vanderbilt by 3 1/2
Vegas Line: Vanderbilt by 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Yale (+5 1/2)

Game 555-556: Texas at Texas Tech (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Texas 68.081; Texas Tech 62.157
Dunkel Line: Texas by 6
Vegas Line: Texas by 8
Dunkel Pick: Texas Tech (+8)

Game 557-558: Michigan at Purdue (2:15 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Michigan 62.413; Purdue 63.260
Dunkel Line: Purdue by 1
Vegas Line: Purdue by 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Michigan (+5 1/2)

Game 559-560: Georgia Tech at Notre Dame (2:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Georgia Tech 61.746; Notre Dame 71.428
Dunkel Line: Notre Dame by 9 1/2
Vegas Line: Notre Dame by 12
Dunkel Pick: Georgia Tech (+12)

Game 561-562: Rhode Island at St. Louis (3:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Rhode Island 65.871; St. Louis 55.856
Dunkel Line: Rhode Island by 10
Vegas Line: Rhode Island by 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Rhode Island (-7 1/2)

Game 563-564: Cornell at Buffalo (3:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Cornell 51.352; Buffalo 65.114
Dunkel Line: Buffalo by 14
Vegas Line: Buffalo by 11
Dunkel Pick: Buffalo (-11)

Game 565-566: SMU at Cincinnati (11:00 a.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: SMU 68.819; Cincinnati 65.325
Dunkel Line: SMU by 3 1/2
Vegas Line: Pick
Dunkel Pick: SMU

Game 567-568: Towson at James Madison (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Towson 46.537; James Madison 47.254
Dunkel Line: James Madison by 1
Vegas Line: James Madison by 4
Dunkel Pick: Towson (+4)

Game 569-570: Butler at St. John's (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Butler 64.774; St. John's 72.448
Dunkel Line: St. John's by 7 1/2
Vegas Line: St. John's by 3 1/2
Dunkel Pick: St. John's (-3 1/2)

Game 571-572: Tulane at Memphis (6:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Tulane 54.018; Memphis 69.531
Dunkel Line: Memphis by 15 1/2
Vegas Line: Memphis by 12
Dunkel Pick: Memphis (-12)

Game 573-574: Drake at Missouri State (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Drake 46.228; Missouri State 51.910
Dunkel Line: Missouri State by 5 1/2
Vegas Line: Missouri State by 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Drake (+7 1/2)

Game 575-576: Boston College at Duke (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Boston College 58.128; Duke 78.212
Dunkel Line: Duke by 20
Vegas Line: Duke by 23
Dunkel Pick: Boston College (+23)

Game 577-578: St. Bonaventure at Massachusetts (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: St. Bonaventure 53.696; Massachusetts 63.198
Dunkel Line: Massachusetts by 9 1/2
Vegas Line: Massachusetts by 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Massachusetts (-7 1/2)

Game 579-580: West Virginia at TCU (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: West Virginia 71.699; TCU 67.523
Dunkel Line: West Virginia by 4
Vegas Line: West Virginia by 2
Dunkel Pick: West Virginia (-2)

Game 581-582: Elon at Drexel (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Elon 50.082; Drexel 51.953
Dunkel Line: Drexel by 2
Vegas Line: Drexel by 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Elon (+5 1/2)

Game 583-584: St. Mary's (CA) at Loyola Marymount (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: St. Mary's (CA) 60.699; Loyola Marymount 53.711
Dunkel Line: St. Mary's (CA) by 7
Vegas Line: St. Mary's (CA) by 9
Dunkel Pick: Loyola Marymount (+9)

Game 585-586: Creighton at Georgetown (4:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Creighton 58.722; Georgetown 68.893
Dunkel Line: Georgetown by 10
Vegas Line: Georgetown by 8 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Georgetown (-8 1/2)

Game 587-588: Richmond at Davidson (5:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Richmond 54.940; Davidson 68.062
Dunkel Line: Davidson by 13
Vegas Line: Davidson by 7
Dunkel Pick: Davidson (-7)

Game 589-590: Air Force at Nevada (6:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Air Force 53.658; Nevada 57.292
Dunkel Line: Nevada by 3 1/2
Vegas Line: Nevada by 1
Dunkel Pick: Nevada (-1)

Game 591-592: LaSalle at George Mason (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: LaSalle 59.645; George Mason 56.220
Dunkel Line: LaSalle by 3 1/2
Vegas Line: LaSalle by 1
Dunkel Pick: LaSalle (-1)

Game 593-594: Texas State at Georgia Southern (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Texas State 49.396; Georgia Southern 50.421
Dunkel Line: Georgia Southern by 1
Vegas Line: Georgia Southern by 4
Dunkel Pick: Texas State (+4)

Game 595-596: Oregon State at Oregon (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Oregon State 60.301; Oregon 67.291
Dunkel Line: Oregon by 7
Vegas Line: Oregon by 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Oregon State (+9 1/2)

Game 597-598: North Carolina at Clemson (8:15 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: North Carolina 75.620; Clemson 62.228
Dunkel Line: North Carolina by 13 1/2
Vegas Line: North Carolina by 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: North Carolina (-7 1/2)

Game 599-600: Virginia at Miami (FL) (5:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Virginia 77.889; Miami (FL) 62.012
Dunkel Line: Virginia by 16
Vegas Line: Virginia by 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Virginia (-7 1/2)

Game 601-602: East Carolina at South Florida (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: East Carolina 49.453; South Florida 49.301
Dunkel Line: Even
Vegas Line: South Florida by 4
Dunkel Pick: East Carolina (+4)

Game 603-604: Pacific at Pepperdine (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Pacific 52.385; Pepperdine 56.280
Dunkel Line: Pepperdine by 4
Vegas Line: Pepperdine by 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Pacific (+7 1/2)

Game 605-606: Appalachian State at Arkansas State (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Appalachian State 44.655; Arkansas State 54.733
Dunkel Line: Arkansas State by 10
Vegas Line: Arkansas State by 8 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Arkansas State (-8 1/2)

Game 607-608: Colorado State at New Mexico (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Colorado State 62.092; New Mexico 64.055
Dunkel Line: New Mexico by 2
Vegas Line: Pick
Dunkel Pick: New Mexico

Game 609-610: Southern Illinois at Bradley (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Southern Illinois 49.468; Bradley 48.524
Dunkel Line: Southern Illinois by 1
Vegas Line: Bradley by 1 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Southern Illinois (+1 1/2)

Game 611-612: Louisiana Tech at Southern Mississippi (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Louisiana Tech 59.385; Southern Mississippi 52.345
Dunkel Line: Louisiana Tech by 7
Vegas Line: Louisiana Tech by 10
Dunkel Pick: Southern Mississippi (+10)

Game 613-614: South Alabama at TX-Arlington (8:15 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: South Alabama 43.792; TX-Arlington 56.033
Dunkel Line: TX-Arlington by 12
Vegas Line: TX-Arlington by 9
Dunkel Pick: TX-Arlington (-9)

Game 615-616: Troy at UL-Lafayette (8:15 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Troy 44.677; UL-Lafayette 59.548
Dunkel Line: UL-Lafayette by 15
Vegas Line: UL-Lafayette by 12 1/2
Dunkel Pick: UL-Lafayette (-12 1/2)

Game 617-618: Gonzaga at Portland (9:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Gonzaga 72.690; Portland 62.499
Dunkel Line: Gonzaga by 10
Vegas Line: Gonzaga by 12
Dunkel Pick: Portland (+12)

Game 619-620: South Carolina vs. Iowa State (6:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: South Carolina 68.771; Iowa State 71.605
Dunkel Line: Iowa State by 3
Vegas Line: Iowa State by 6
Dunkel Pick: South Carolina (+6)

Game 621-622: San Diego at Santa Clara (10:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: San Diego 60.266; Santa Clara 59.357
Dunkel Line: San Diego by 1
Vegas Line: San Diego by 3 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Santa Clara (+3 1/2)

Game 623-624: Wyoming at San Jose State (10:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Wyoming 60.347; San Jose State 43.109
Dunkel Line: Wyoming by 17
Vegas Line: Wyoming by 19
Dunkel Pick: San Jose State (+19)

Game 625-626: San Diego State at Fresno State (10:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: San Diego State 64.864; Fresno State 53.981
Dunkel Line: San Diego State by 11
Vegas Line: San Diego State by 8
Dunkel Pick: San Diego State (-8)

Game 627-628: BYU at San Francisco (11:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: BYU 68.982; San Francisco 60.421
Dunkel Line: BYU by 8 1/2
Vegas Line: BYU by 5
Dunkel Pick: BYU (-5)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 09:13 AM
Tony Acosta

East Carolina +7

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 09:33 AM
Football Crusher
Baltimore Ravens +3 over Pittsburgh Steelers
(System Record: 51-5, won last 3 games)
Overall Record: 51-44-3

Rest of the Plays
East Carolina +7 over Florida

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 09:33 AM
Hockey Crusher
Arizona Coyotes -106 over Columbus Blue Jackets
(System Record: 45-2, won last game)
Overall Record: 45-33-1

Rest of the Plays
Los Angeles Kings -127 over Nashville Predators
Minnesota Wild +129 over Dallas Stars
San Jose Sharks -143 over St Louis Blues

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 09:34 AM
Basketball Crusher
Cornell+11 over Buffalo
(System Record: 29-0, won last game)
Overall Record: 29-32-1

Rest of the Plays
Cincinnati PK over SMU
Seton Hall +6 over Villanova
Virginia Tech +10 over Syracuse

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 09:35 AM
Soccer Crusher
Huddersfield + Reading OVER 2.5
This match is happening in England
(System Record: 684-24, won last 2 games)
Overall Record: 684-570-105

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 09:50 AM
Rainman
All Regular plays
Arizona Cards
Baltimore
East Carolina

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 09:50 AM
Mike O Connor

Carolina

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 09:51 AM
Paul Leiner

100* Cardinals +6.5

100* Vanderbilt -5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 09:52 AM
Billy Hill of Banker Sports

12.5* Providence

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 10:01 AM
Dave Cokin:

105 Cardinals +7
104 Steelers -3

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 10:19 AM
Vegas Hotsheet

NFL - AZ/Carolina - Over 38
CFB - ECU/Florida - Under 56

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 10:24 AM
Bob Balfe

Carolina Panthers -7

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 10:25 AM
Today's NHL Picks Philadelphia at New Jersey The Flyers head to New Jersey tonight to face a Devils team that is 0-7 in its last 7 Saturday games. Philadelphia is the pick (+105) according to Dunkel, which has the Flyers favored by 1 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Philadelphia (+105). Here are all of today's NHL picks.

SATURDAY, JANUARY 3
Time Posted: 10:00 a.m. EST

Game 1-2: Ottawa at Boston (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Ottawa 10.362; Boston 11.719
Dunkel Line & Total: Boston by 1 1/2; 5 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: Boston (-180); 5
Dunkel Pick: Boston (-180); Over

Game 3-4: Nashville at Los Angeles (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Nashville 12.323; Los Angeles 10.853
Dunkel Line & Total: Nashville by 1 1/2; 4
Vegas Line & Total: Los Angeles (-125); 5
Dunkel Pick: Nashville (+105); Under

Game 5-6: Montreal at Pittsburgh (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Montreal 12.607; Pittsburgh 11.565
Dunkel Line & Total: Montreal by 1; 4 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: Pittsburgh (-150); 5
Dunkel Pick: Montreal (+130); Under

Game 7-8: Buffalo at NY Rangers (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Buffalo 9.752; NY Rangers 12.375
Dunkel Line & Total: NY Rangers by 2 1/2; 6
Vegas Line & Total: NY Rangers (-325); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: NY Rangers (-325); Over

Game 9-10: Philadelphia at New Jersey (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Philadelphia 11.651; New Jersey 10.221
Dunkel Line & Total: Philadelphia by 1 1/2; 6
Vegas Line & Total: New Jersey (-125); 5
Dunkel Pick: Philadelphia (+105); Over

Game 11-12: Toronto at Winnipeg (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Toronto 10.212; Winnipeg 11.775
Dunkel Line & Total: Winnipeg by 1 1/2; 5
Vegas Line & Total: Winnipeg (-145); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Winnipeg (-145); Under

Game 13-14: Columbus at Arizona (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Columbus 12.078; Arizona 10.019
Dunkel Line & Total: Columbus by 2; 4 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: Arizona (-115); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Columbus (-105); Under

Game 15-16: Minnesota at Dallas (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Minnnesota 10.663; Dallas 12.069
Dunkel Line & Total: Dallas by 1 1/2; 6 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: Dallas (-140); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Dallas (-140); Over

Game 17-18: Detroit at Vancouver (10:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Detroit 11.556; Vancouver 10.102
Dunkel Line & Total: Detroit by 1 1/2; ;5
Vegas Line & Total: Vancouver (-125); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Detroit (+105); Under

Game 19-20: St. Louis at San Jose (10:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: St. Louis 10.756; San Jose 12.104
Dunkel Line & Total: San Jose by 1 1/2; 5 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: San Jose (-140); 5
Dunkel Pick: San Jose (-140); ;Over

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 10:35 AM
TheRealWiseOne:

1st game will be SMU ML $3,000

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 10:36 AM
NY SPORTS GENIUS

5 units
(NCAAB) Yale +5 (-110)
(NFL) Panthers -6.5 (-110)

4 units
(NCAAF) East Carolina +7 (-110)
(NBA) Clippers/76ers - Over 206 (-110)

3 units
(NCAAB) Baylor +7 (-110)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 11:06 AM
Big Al
5* Ravens
Also has today:
Cardnials and over

E Carolina

Seton hall
Oklahoma
Richmond
TCU

Dallas Stars

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 11:08 AM
Gold Medal Club

Baltimore +3
Carolina -6

Minnesota +5
Connecticut +9.5
Marquette -1.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 11:08 AM
Jack jones

cbb
15* miami. Fla.

Nba.
15* timberwolves.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 11:21 AM
Totals 4 You NBA Selections for Saturday, January 3rd

Saturday Night Pro Basketball Line-Crusher of the Month!!!!!
Miami/Houston under 196

You Win or we'll email you Sunday's NBA Report Free of Charge!!!

NBA Best Bets
Charlotte/Orlando over 188 1/2
Boston/Chicago under 206
Atlanta/Portland over 202
Philadelphia/Los Angeles under 207 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 11:22 AM
Totals 4 You NFL/Bowl Selections for Sunday, Janaury 3rd

2014 NFC Wildcard Playoffs Super Total of the Year!!!!!
Arizona/Carolina under 38

You Win or we'll email you Sunday's NFL/Bowls Report Free of Charge!!!

Football Best Bets
East Carolina/Florida under 56
Baltimore/Pittsburgh over 45

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 11:22 AM
BIG JAY DOTSON

Saturday, January 03, 2015

East Carolina vs. Florida (http://www.vegastopdogs.com/3GVegasGroup/edit-play.cfm?PlayID=234754) (NCAAF)
12:00 PM EST (http://www.therxforum.com/x-apple-data-detectors://1)
Florida
Premium Pick
Pinnacle (http://www.pinnaclesports.com)

Play Title: 1000* NCAAF
Play Selected: Point Spread: -7.0/-110
Click to View Analysis
Analysis: Hit Florida minus the points for a 1000* Winner

East Carolina vs. Florida (http://www.vegastopdogs.com/3GVegasGroup/edit-play.cfm?PlayID=234755) (NCAAF)
12:00 PM EST (http://www.therxforum.com/x-apple-data-detectors://3)
Under
Premium Pick
Sportsbook.com (http://www.sportsbook.ag/)

Play Title: 1000* NCAAF
Play Selected: Total: 56.0/-110
Click to View Analysis
Analysis: Hit the Under for a 1000* Winner

West Virginia vs. TCU (http://www.vegastopdogs.com/3GVegasGroup/edit-play.cfm?PlayID=234756) (NCAAB)
4:00 PM EST (http://www.therxforum.com/x-apple-data-detectors://5)
West Virginia
Premium Pick
BetOnline (http://www.betonline.ag/)

Play Title: 1000* NCAAB
Play Selected: Point Spread: -1.5/-115
Click to View Analysis
Analysis: Hit WVU minus the points for a 1000* Winner

Arizona Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers (http://www.vegastopdogs.com/3GVegasGroup/edit-play.cfm?PlayID=234751)(NFL)
4:35 PM EST (http://www.therxforum.com/x-apple-data-detectors://7)
Carolina Panthers
Premium Pick

Play Title: 1000* NFL
Play Selected: Point Spread: -6.5/-115
Click to View Analysis
Analysis: Hit the Panthers minus the points for a 1000* Winner

Charlotte Hornets vs. Orlando Magic (http://www.vegastopdogs.com/3GVegasGroup/edit-play.cfm?PlayID=234753)(NBA)
7:05 PM EST (http://www.therxforum.com/x-apple-data-detectors://10)
Orlando Magic
Premium Pick

Play Title: 1000* NBA
Play Selected: Point Spread: -3.5/-110
Click to View Analysis
Analysis: Hit the Magic for a 1000* Winner

Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (http://www.vegastopdogs.com/3GVegasGroup/edit-play.cfm?PlayID=234752) (NFL)
8:15 PM EST (http://www.therxforum.com/x-apple-data-detectors://13)
Under
Premium Pick
SIA

Play Title: 1000* NFL
Play Selected: Total: 45.0/-110
Click to View Analysis
Analysis: Hit the Under for a 1000* Winner

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 12:34 PM
Dave Essler

2* Butler +5

Can'tPickAWinner
Greg Shaker

2* Penn State -1.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Teddy Covers

20* Arizona Cardinals

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 12:35 PM
Arthur Ralph
Super Pk Davidson -7 CBB
Blue Ribbon Ravens + 3

Can'tPickAWinner
Dr Bob

3* TCU
3* George Washington
3* Creighton
2* Georgia St
1* Oklahoma St

Can'tPickAWinner
Maddux
10* nba bos +10.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 12:36 PM
Bondi

Ariz
Balt

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 12:36 PM
STEVE CORSI

50* NFL Arizona UNDER 37½
50* NFL Baltimore OVER 44½
40* CFB East Carolina OVER 56½
40* CBB Providence +2
40* CBB UConn +9½

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 12:37 PM
NSA
25* NFL Arizona +7
20* NFL Baltimore +3
20* NFL Arizona UNDER 37½
10* NFL Baltimore OVER 45
10* CFB East Carolina +7½
5* CFB East Carolina OVER 56½

Can'tPickAWinner
Winners path

Car
Cinn
Pitt under
Det

Can'tPickAWinner
Mike Davis
5* Arizona +6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 12:38 PM
Ben Burns
East Carolina vs. Florida - January 3, 2015 - 12:00 PM

Pick: Your pick will be graded at top bet @ 7.5 -115 East Carolina
Expert: Ben Burns
Evaluation: Jan 3 - 12:00 PM
9* Breakfast Club Saturday.

Ottawa vs. Boston - January 3, 2015 - 1:00 PM

Pick: Your pick will be graded at 5dimes (http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Faffiliates.5dimes.com%2Ftra cking%2FAffiliate.asp%3FAffID%3DAF000189%26mediaTy peID%3D220%26AffUrlID%3D229) @ -180 Boston
Evaluation: Jan 3 - 1:00 PM
*6 Breakfast Club.

Connecticut vs. Florida - January 3, 2015 - 2:00 PM

Pick: Your pick will be graded at BetOnline (http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fpartners.commission.bz%2Fpr ocessing%2Fclickthrgh.asp%3Fbtag%3Da_36640b_127) @ -9.5 -110 Florida
Evaluation: Jan 3 - 2:00 PM
Reason For Pick:
10* Saturday.

Boston vs. Chicago - January 3, 2015 - 8:00 PM

Pick: Your pick will be graded at sbgglobal @ Under 207 -110
Evaluation: Jan 3 - 8:00 PM
Reason For Pick:
9* Bulls/Hawks Under.

Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh - January 3, 2015 - 8:15 PM

Pick: Your pick will be graded at Pinnacle (http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fcappersmall2.com%2Flines.ph p) @ Over 46.5 -105
Evaluation: Jan 3 - 8:15 PM
10* Main Event Saturday.

Gonzaga vs. Portland - January 3, 2015 - 9:30 PM

Pick: Your pick will be graded at Pinnacle (http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fcappersmall2.com%2Flines.ph p) @ 12 -106 Portland
Evaluation: Jan 3 - 9:30 PM
10* Main Event Saturday.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 12:38 PM
ATS LOCKCLUB
Football Lock Club (NFL & NCAAF)
January 3, 2015
4 ARIZONA +6.5 OV CAROLINA 4:35PM

B-Ball Lock Club
4* texas-8 ovr Texas Tech
4* Utah State +9 ovr Boise St
3* St Johns -4.5 ovr Butler

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 12:39 PM
Billy Sharp - Michigan Godfather

I know I have been cold this week breaking even just about everyday but today I'm going Big...Fade me if you do not like my picks...But I will tell you I have dug deep on these plays with that being said have a wonderful day...Lets MAKE SOME $$$.

5 Units
(NFL) #108 Indianapolis Colts -3.5 (-110)
(NCAAF) #273 East Carolina +7 (-105)
3 units
(NFL) #106 Carolina Panthers -7 (-110)
1 unit
(NFL) #104 Pittsburg Steelers -3 (-110)
(NFL) #101 Detroit Lions +7 (-110)

Can'tPickAWinner
Chase Diamond

10* Pittsburgh +2½

Can'tPickAWinner
Mike Rose

Cardinals +6½

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 12:40 PM
Billy Sharp - Michigan Godfather

2 units
(Spanish League)
#25201 - 25202 Atletico Madrid/ Levante Over 2.5 (135)
#25209 Villareal ML (-130)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 12:40 PM
Kelso

Saturday, January 3, 2015
Wild-Card Game Of Year
50 Units

NFL Wild-Card Game Of The Year 50 Units Baltimore Ravens (10-6 SU, 8-8 ATS) +3 over PITTSBURGH STEELERS (11-5 SU, 9-7 ATS) Prediction: Ravens by 6-7 Starting Time: 8:15 EST TV: NBC Home Team In CAPS
Cloudy with an 80-percent chance of rain. Winds southeast at 10-15 m.p.h. Game-time temperature: Near 45.

10 Units
Cardinals/Panthers UNDER 37½ Points
4:35 PM -- NFC Wild-Card Game - Bank of America Stadium
CAROLINA PANTHERS-Arizona Cardinals Under 37.5 Prediction: 35 or less points will be scored. Starting Time: 4:35 EST TV: ESPN

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 12:44 PM
Strike Point Sports CBB
7-Unit Play. #519 Take Penn State (-1.5) over Rutgers (7:30 p.m., Saturday, January 3)
3-Unit Play. #579 Take West Virginia (-2.5) over TCU (4 p.m., Saturday, January 3)
3-Unit Play. #595 Take Oregon State (+9.5) over Oregon (8 p.m., Saturday, January 3)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 12:46 PM
Joe Wiz
Duquesne /Dayton Under

Can'tPickAWinner
Indian Cowboy
4 Unit Play. #542. Take Florida -9.5 over Connecticut

Can'tPickAWinner
MY SYSTEM PICKS (Bowl Game)

Florida -6.5 (2 units)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 12:47 PM
Goodfella

3* Steelers -3

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 12:49 PM
Insider Sports Report

4* Baltimore/Pittsburgh UNDER 45.5 (NFL)
Range: 47 to 43

3* Carolina -6.5 over Arizona (NFL)
Range: -5 to -8

3* Orlando -3.5 over Charlotte (NBA)
Range: -2 to -6

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 01:11 PM
Elite Sports Picks

E. Carolina/Florida UNDER 57 (NCAAF)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 01:11 PM
National Sports Service

5* Baltimore/Pittsburgh UNDER 45.5 (NFL)

3* E. Carolina +7.5 over Florida (NCAAF)

3* Utah -2 over Minnesota (NBA)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 01:12 PM
FRANK SANTILLI
LATE INFO VIP PLAYS
NFL Baltimore +3
NFL Arizona UNDER 37½
200* NFL Baltimore OVER 44½
200* NFL Arizona +7
200* CFB East Carolina +7½
100* CBB UConn +9½
100* CBB Seton Hall +6½
75* CBB Providence +2

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 01:13 PM
NorthCoast

3* under steelers--under panthers
top op--colts
reg op--ravens--cowboys--east carolina
had to pick: Panthers--toledo
single marquee--under panthers--over toledo
double marquee--under lions--under east carolina

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 01:13 PM
Arlon Sports

CBB

Illinois +7
Rutgers +1.5
Kansas ST +7.5
Boise St -9
Georgia Tech +12
St. Louis +7
Oregon -9
Pacific +7
Richmond +6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 01:14 PM
Handicapper: Jim Feist
PANTHERS Take: (106) Wild Card Game of the Year: Carolina Panthers -6.

A long road trip for stumbling Arizona heading to red-hot Carolina. The Carolina defense has been great these last four games, even winning on the road at the Saints (allowing 10 points) and Atlanta (allowing 3 points). This is a tough situation and matchup for Arizona, a team that can't run the football (31st) and is down to 3rd string backup QB Ryan Lindley (2 TDs, 4 INTs), who is only in because fourth-stringer rookie Logan Thomas can't play. For a team that can only pass the football, they're done (Arizona has also lot 4 of the last 6 games). Here are the points Arizona has scored the last six games: 3, 18, 17, 12, 6 and 17. It's amazing they won two! Carolina improved to 15-3 in December games under fourth-year coach Ron Rivera after routing Atlanta, and will enter the postseason as one of the league's hottest teams. The Panthers defense turned in the biggest plays, sacking Atlanta quarterback Matt Ryan six times and getting interception returns for touchdowns from both starting safeties. Play Carolina!

Can'tPickAWinner
8 Unit Total Play · Over [599] Virginia Cavaliers vs. [600] Miami (FL) Hurricanes
Boston Bob Sat Jan 3rd, 2015 5:30pm EST
Expert Preview: (19-9) on college hoops.

Can'tPickAWinner
Indian Cowboy NFL

7* Panthers

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 01:15 PM
Wolkosky Milan

20* Cardinals / Panthers Over 37½
20* Baltimore Ravens +3½

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 01:15 PM
James Jones

NCAAB-Notre Dame University(-12)-106...(2*)
NFL-Arizona Cardinals(+6.5)-120...(2*)
NFL-Pittsburgh Steelers(-3)-117...(1*)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 01:16 PM
TheRealWiseOne:

St Joes +6 $3,000
Delaware +6 1/2 $3,000

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 01:16 PM
Philly Godfather

Under 129 Penn St.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 01:37 PM
Frankie Diamonds Moves

106 Under 38 Arz-Car (VS-3)
103 Baltimore +3.5 (-120) (VS-4)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 01:39 PM
Diamond Dog Sports

NBA

#504: Timberwolves: +2.0 (-110) (A)

NCAAB

#538: Depaul: +10.0 (-110) (1*)

#568: James Madison: -4.0 (-110) (0.5*)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 01:40 PM
NFAC $500:
106 CAROLINA -6
NFAC:
103 OVER 44 (-120) BAL/PIT ($800) Buy-Back/Middle...w/$400 now on OVER

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 01:41 PM
OC Dooley:“2 UNIT” PRIMETIME COLLEGE BASKETBALL NATIONAL-TV INTANGIBLE (Clemson +7’ at home versus North Carolina in an 8:15 pm eastern tipoff): Due to the pro football playoffs this is the first night in recent memory that the “main” ESPN network is not telecast a Bowl postseason contest from the gridiron. While there is little interest in this “hoops” matchup from a national level there is actually some intrigue for which I am taking advantage. The last time these pair of Atlantic Coast Conference foes met was in late January of 2014 when North Carolina “limped” in with a 1-4 league record (worst league start with Roy Williams as the head coach which included a loss at Syracuse where the offense put only 45 points on the scoreboard. A year ago one can argue that Clemson was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time as they suffered an 80-61 setback versus an “angry” opponent. That triumph extended an all-time NCAA record streak as North Carolina defeated the Tigers for the 57th consecutive time on Tobacco Road. However tonight’s rematch is being played AT Clemson and are facing the Tar Heels who have been sloppy (16 turnovers committed) spanning the past five game. In that Monday “close” win North Carolina scored only 37 points in the second half

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 01:42 PM
Diamond Dog Sports
NFL

#105: Cardinals: +6.5 (+105) - Shop or Buy Half Point to +7.0 (-115) (1*)

#105/106: Cardinals/Panthers: Under 38.0 (-110) (1*)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 01:46 PM
Marco D'Angelo

5% Baltimore Ravens

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 01:49 PM
Bill Hilton- Gameday

Arizona +6'

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 02:02 PM
PhillyGodFather

over 151 xavier/depaul
u 117 uconn
u 129 psu

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 02:30 PM
Chris James Sports

East Carolina +7
Cardinals +6
Steelers -3
Under Steelers 44.5

George Washington -5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 02:30 PM
By Mike O'Connor :

I have just the one Best Bet this week (3-stars on Carolina -6.5) but I have attached the rest of my analysis on the Wild Card games below.

Have a great weekend.
NFL Analysis by Mike O'Connor
***CAROLINA (-6.5) 28 Arizona 12

Sat Jan-03-2015 at 01:35 PM Pacific Rotation: 106 Over/Under 37.5

The Cardinals have been a resilient team in battling though injuries primarily on defense but one injury in particular really derailed their chances of making any noise in the playoffs this season. Arizona has really missed quarterback Carson Palmer as they are a well below average team without him in the lineup. Without Palmer, the Cardinals are 5-5 SU and just 2-4 SU on the road and adjusting statistically for his absence, I favor the Panthers by 9.6 points. The Arizona offense was very good with Palmer in the line-up but without him the Arizona passing attack has generated just 190 yards per game at 5.6 yps to teams that allow 224 yards at 6.2 yps. Overall, without Palmer, the Cardinals are 6.8 points worse as a team as his absence has had an effect not only on the offense, but also the defense as it likely has felt more pressure to compensate for his loss. Using season long numbers, the Cardinals defense is below average both against the run and the pass and have allowed 368 total yards at 5.9 yppl to teams that gain 350 yards at 5.6 yppl overall. If we take a step further and look at games where Palmer hasn’t played we see that Arizona is allowing 5.0 ypr to teams that gain 4.6 ypr and have been terrible against the pass in allowing 7.4 yps to teams that average 6.4 yps. This Cardinals defense has performed well due to a #3 ranked red zone defense (43.9%) and allowing a 38% 3rd down conversion rate (#12 ranking). Those rankings aren’t likely to continue on a team with a poor defensive statistical profile like the Cardinals.

Meanwhile, the Panthers have been a team on the rise as after making changes along their offensive line and in their secondary, they have performed much better. After inserting Andrew Norwell, an undrafted rookie out of Ohio State at left guard and Trai Turner, a third-round pick out of LSU at right guard, the Panthers have developed more chemistry and have had much more punch in the running game. In fact, since Week 11 the Panthers have averaged 152 rushing yards at 5.2 ypr and last week put up 194 rushing yards at 5.5 ypr in their 34-3 win against the Falcons. What makes this an appealing match-up for the Panthers is the fact that the Cardinals have really struggled against mobile quarterbacks recently (allowing Colin Kaepernick and Russell Wilson to rush for 151 yards on 13 carries for a 11.6 ypr the past two weeks) while Panthers quarterback Cam Newton has rushed for an average of 62 yards at 6.3 ypr his past four games. The past two games the Cardinals have allowed 267 rushing yards to Seattle and 209 rushing yards last week against the 49ers. I have a hard time seeing the Cardinals defense being able to contain a Panthers rushing attack that is really starting to hit its stride.

Arizona has been a bit lucky this season as well, having fumbled 16 times on offense while losing just 5 while their opponents have fumbled 13 times and have lost 7. This game features two teams going in opposite directions and makes for a favorable match-up for Carolina as the Panthers have been playing their best football of the season in areas where Arizona has been playing their worst. The Cardinals haven’t had much of a rush game on offense and will face a Panthers team that has been excellent defending the run recently, allowing just 87 yards at 3.8 ypr since Week 9. In addition, the Carolina pass rush has really picked it up with 23 sacks in their last 7 games while Ryan Lindley has been sacked 6 times the past two games. My adjusted model favors the Panthers by 9.6 points in this game and Carolina qualifies in a 18-4 playoff situation that is 11-0 in the Wild Card round. In addition, Carolina benefits from a negative 4-14 playoff situation that plays against the Cardinals. I think that there has been some smoke and mirrors that have contributed to the Cardinals success this year that is unsustainable and will catch up with them here. This is a good match-up for the Panthers and I expect a decisive Carolina victory. In this round of the playoffs, the winner of the game has a 96-11-3 ATS record (since 1983) and since 2008 that record is 19-0-1 ATS. If you can pick the winner of the game chances are good that you have the ATS winner as well. Take Carolina -6.5 for 3-stars or for 2-stars at no more than -7.
PITTSBURGH (-3) 27 Baltimore 23

Sat Jan-03-2015 at 05:15 PM Pacific Rotation: 104 Over/Under 46.5

The Ravens have not been impressive the past three weeks, barely beating the Jaguars and Browns while losing badly to the Texans with Case Keenum at quarterback. They are 0-3 ATS in that span and limp into the playoffs by virtue of their win last week in combination with a Chargers loss in Kansas City. Joe Flacco has not been impressive in particular, averaging 163 yards on 54.2% completions and has thrown three interceptions. The bigger picture shows a pass offense that has been better than average, however, averaging 239 yards at 6.7 yps against teams that allow 240 yards at 6.5 yps on the season. Making things easier for their passing offense has been a very good ground game featuring Justin Forsett who has piled up 1,266 yards at 5.4 ypr and an offensive line that has played well. The Ravens have had some issues recently with injuries along the offensive line however (very good right tackle Rick Wagner going on IR last week and left tackle Eugene Monroe now out with an ankle injury). This has caused some reshuffling and an offensive line that had been such a strength this season will likely not be as effective on the road in a hostile environment without a lot of continuity and against a Dick LeBeau defense that will apply creative pressure via the zone-blitz. Facing a Steelers defense that has come alive with nine sacks the past two weeks and have held their last four opponents to an average of 17.5 points per game, the Ravens offense could have a hard time getting traction.

Meanwhile the Steelers recent form has been just the opposite, winning eight out of their last ten and winning and covering their last four. The have had a balanced offense that I have rated as the #1 offense in the NFL driven primarily by their very good passing attack (averaging 302 yards at 7.6 yps against teams that allow 240 yards at 6.3 yps). They’ll match up against a Ravens secondary that was exploited the last time these teams played, prompting the Ravens to cut several players and make changes in the secondary. Baltimore will be more prepared to not get burned the way they did last game and won’t have running back Le’Veon Bell to worry about as he was ruled out on Friday (hyperextended knee). Dri Archer and Josh Harris, the backup running backs, have 19 NFL carries between them and recently signed Ben Tate was cut by two teams this season for a reason. With the absence of Bell (who accounted for 77.7% of the Steelers rushing offense), the Steelers will likely attack the Ravens via the pass where they have a big advantage as long as they can keep Roethlisberger on his feet. Overall, the Ravens have played well defensively (allowing 5.2 yppl to teams that average 5.6 yppl) but have been fortunate as well as they are second best in the league (42.6%) defending the red zone.

From a fundamental perspective, the Ravens have the advantage on the ground with a good rushing attack and run defense. The addition of DT Haloti Ngata (back after serving a four game suspension) combined with the loss of Le’Veon Bell only strengthens the Ravens ability to shut down the Steelers running game. As a result of their ground prowess, the Ravens qualify in several fundamental rushing and statistical match-up situations that are 682-504-40 (11-8 in playoffs), 222-106-14 (5-4 in playoffs), and 142-72-5 (1-1 in playoffs). In addition, the Steelers defense, while improved recently, is still well below average and could have problems stopping a balanced Ravens attack (averaging 366 yards at 5.9 yppl and above average in both the run and the pass game). I do worry about the Ravens offensive ability to continue producing at a high level due to the problems that they’re having on the offensive line, however.

With the Ravens recent poor play creating the perception of a team on the decline combined with the Steelers recent surge, we have a buy low – sell high proposition and the Ravens benefit from a negative 5-13 playoff situation with an 0-5 subset that plays against the Steelers that is based on that premise. Pittsburgh has really played to the level of their competition and have played well against the better teams on their schedule while the Ravens have not been good in those same spots. The Steelers were 6-1 SU and ATS against teams with winning records this season, while Baltimore was 1-6 SU and ATS. In addition, the Steelers benefit from a negative 19-40 playoff situation that works against the Ravens and my model favors the Steelers by 7.2 points. The bottom line is that there’s a lot of conflict on the situations and the numbers and as a result it’s a pass for me. I’d lean slightly to the Steelers minus the points if I had to make a choice but it’s a weak lean.
INDIANAPOLIS (-3.5) 26 Cincinnati 20

Sun Jan-04-2015 at 10:05 AM Pacific Rotation: 108 Over/Under 49.5

Indianapolis hasn’t played real well down the stretch and they could have their hands full in this game against a good Bengals team that will be looking for revenge for their embarrassing 0-27 loss in Indy back in Week 7 while attempting to exercise their playoff demons (0-3 SU with Andy Dalton). In fact, teams that have been blown out in a regular season meeting by 21 or more points are just 27-37 SU when they get a rematch in the playoffs according to The Elias Sports Bureau. Cincinnati isn’t the same team that the Colts faced back then with a more stable defense that has performed much better against the run (allowing 82 rushing yards per game at 3.8 ypr their last seven games) and a ground game that has picked it up behind the running of Jeremy Hill (1,124 yards at 5.1 ypr with most of that compiled after given the lion’s share of the workload beginning in Week 9).

The big question on offense for the Bengals in this game is in regards to AJ Green. As of Friday, it didn’t look good as he was listed as doubtful after not practicing on Friday. Dalton already has a very thin receiving group with Dane Sanzenbacher and rookie James Wright out for Sunday’s game and with tight end Jermaine Gresham nursing an injured back and questionable, the Bengals passing game could really be in trouble if Green can’t suit up. Quarterback Andy Dalton can certainly use all the help he can get with playoff struggles that are well documented (0-3 SU with one touchdown and six interceptions) and in their previous meeting this season, Green didn’t play and Dalton was held to just 126 passing yards at 3.3 yps. Without reliable receiving weapons and a shaky quarterback, the Colts defense will focus on stopping the run and will commit to doing whatever it takes to not let Jeremy Hill beat them. If the Bengals can’t keep them honest with the pass due to their skeleton receiving crew, the Colts should have success. Since getting blasted by the Patriots on the ground back in Week 11, the Colts have buckled down and allowed just 3.9 ypr the past six games. Overall, the Colts defense is about average from an adjusted efficiency perspective but they have performed well on third down (2nd best with a 33% opponent conversion rate).

On the other side, I expect that Indianapolis will play to their strengths offensively and likely implement a pass first approach as a result. Their running game has been below average since losing running back Ahmad Bradshaw in week 11 against the Patriots and they’ll run enough to keep the Bengals honest but not much more in a bad ground match-up. Trent Richardson only averages 3.3 ypr so I’d expect to see more of Dan Herron (4.5 ypr) in this game but the offensive line has been shuffled all year and will start their 11th different combination of the season after placing right tackle Gosder Cherilus on season-ending injured reserve this week. Indianapolis will have to rely on their very good passing attack (averaging 306 yards at 7.1 yps against teams that allow 243 yards at 6.4 yps) but they’ll face a good pass defending team in the Bengals that allows 6.2 yps to teams that gain 6.6 yps on average. The key for the Bengals will be to generate a pass rush but they have had difficulty in that area this season. If they can’t get any pressure on Luck, it could be a long day for the Bengals defense.

Luck has been very good at home in his career (17-6 ATS) while Dalton has struggled in the spotlight. Not just in primetime games or the postseason where he is 3-10 SU. He has struggled against good competition on the road overall in his career (teams >.500) with a 2-7 SU and 2-6-1 ATS record. The Colts qualify in a good 18-4 playoff situation that is 11-0 in the Wild Card round and my model favors them in this spot by 6.8 points but Cincinnati qualifies in a 143-69-7 statistical match-up situation that is 3-0 in the playoffs. Bottom line is I think that it’s going to be difficult for the Bengals to keep pace without their receivers as the Colts stack the box and focus on the run, making scoring difficult. On the other side, if the Bengals can’t generate a pass rush, it’s going to be tough to stop Andrew Luck and the Indy offense. Plus, the Indy special teams have a decided advantage. It’s a pass for me with a lean to the Colts.
DALLAS (-6.5) 29 Detroit 18

Sun Jan-04-2015 at 01:40 PM Pacific Rotation: 102 Over/Under 48.5

The Lions have not been very good this season away from the friendly confines of Ford Field as they are 4-4 SU and 2-6 ATS away from home, losing by an average score of 15.6 – 19.6. When looking just at playoff teams that they have faced on the road (Carolina, Arizona, New England and Green Bay), the Lions are 0-4 SU and ATS, losing by an average score of 10.5 -25.5 and have scored less than ten points in three of those contests. Despite having talent, their offense has been a real problem this year and has consistently underperformed. Overall, the Lions are averaging 5.3 yppl against teams that allow 5.7 yppl and have been below average both the running and passing the ball. Detroit hasn’t had much of a ground game this season #30 ranking (averaging 90 yards at 3.8 ypr against teams that allow 116 yards at 4.5 ypr) but they have been better lately. They’ll face a Dallas rush defense that is about average overall (allowing 4.3 ypr to teams that gain 4.3 ypr) but has played really well the past four weeks in allowing an average of 54 rush yards at 3.1 ypr. Detroit will need to get their ground game going to help open up a good match-up against a Dallas pass defense that has allowed 6.9 yps against teams that gain 6.4 yps. What concerns me here for Detroit is that Stafford has been terrible on the road this season, averaging 205 passing yards at 5.4 yps against teams that allow 240 yards at 6.6 yps. In addition, the Lions are 0-17 on the road against teams that finished the season with a winning record in games that Stafford has started in his career (including postseason).

On the other side, the Cowboys have my #5 rated offense that has been very good both on the ground (+.4 ypr) and in the air (+.8 yps). They face a tough match-up against a Lions defense that has also been very good (ranked #2 and allowing 301 yards at 4.9 yppl against teams that gain 346 yards at 5.5 yppl) but haven’t been quite the same on the road this season in allowing 5.2 ypr to teams that gain 5.6 yppl. The key match-up in this game is the Cowboys #2 ranked rush offense taking on the Lions #1 rush defense and whomever wins that war could very well win this game. Overall, the Cowboys offense has been on fire recently and have put up an average of 41 points on offense the last four games. With the Lions struggles on the road both this season and historically, I have a hard time seeing their offense being able to keep up.

There is a coaching angle that probably extends both ways in this game to some degree as former Lions offensive coordinator Scott Linehan (2009-2013 with Detroit and now play caller and passing game coordinator for the Cowboys) may have some good insights into how to best defend not only Matthew Stafford and Calvin Johnson, but also how to best attack the Lions defensive personnel. On the other side, while the Lions may have some familiarity having faced Linehan’s offense in practice the past five years, this Cowboys system is not quite the same - it’s a mix of Jason Garrett’s offense with some of Linehan’s wrinkles. Overall I think it’s a slight advantage for the Cowboys.

I like the Cowboys in this game as my model favors them by 9.4 points and they benefit from several different playoff situations that play against the Lions that are 27-49-1, 19-40-1, and 8-24. Dallas also qualifies in a small 5-1 situation that plays on certain teams with better pass offenses but the Cowboys qualify in a negative 5-13 playoff situation with a 0-5 subset that plays against them. I think that Detroit has been a bit overrated this season, playing a soft schedule overall and producing a 1-4 SU and ATS record against >.500 competition (their only win was at home against the Packers in Week 3 when the Packers were struggling early). Dallas has fared better with a 3-2 SU and ATS record against >.500 competition with one of their losses against the Cardinals with Brandon Weeden at quarterback. In this round of the playoffs, the winner of the game has a 96-11-3 ATS record (since 1983) and since 2008 that record is 19-0-1 ATS. If you can pick the winner of the game chances are good that you have the ATS winner as well. I like the Cowboys to win and cover but it’s not strong enough for me to pull the trigger on.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 02:31 PM
Rooster
589 Air Force+2.5
631 Austin Peay+17
653 Southern Utah+11.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 02:31 PM
Power Play Wins

POD

NFL: Baltimore Ravens +3

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 02:32 PM
Cajun Sports

4.5* Baltimore +3
4.5* Under Baltimore 46
4* Carolina -5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 02:32 PM
Tony Apps

20* Steelers Under
10* Arizona
10* Steelers ML

15* Maryland Pending

15* Bulls Under

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 02:33 PM
BETTING AS A BUSINESS

NCAAB: 6:00 et

#571 Tulane +12 / Memphis 6:00 ET 1.00 Unit
(Play ON TULANE)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 02:46 PM
Seabass

300* AZ Cardinals
200* Under AZ-Carolina
200* Ravens
200* under Ravens

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 03:13 PM
Seabass

300* AZ Cardinals
200* Under AZ-Carolina
200* Ravens
200* under Ravens

***CORRECTION***

200* over Ravens

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 03:13 PM
Trev Rogers

Arizona
Arizona/ Carolina OVER
Baltimore

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 03:15 PM
NFAC - UFC -
$300 D. Cormier +170
$300 - O. Akhmedov -160

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 03:15 PM
Today's NBA Picks Atlanta at Portland The Hawks head to Portland tonight to face a Trail Blazers team that is coming off a 102-97 win over Toronto and is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games after scoring 100 points or more in the previous game. Portland is the pick (-6) according to Dunkel, which has the Trail Blazers favored by 8 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Portland (-6). Here are all of today's NBA picks.

SATURDAY, JANUARY 3
Time Posted: 10:30 a.m. EST

Game 501-502: Charlotte at Orlando (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Charlotte 112.535; Orlando 112.530
Dunkel Line & Total: Even; 193
Vegas Line & Total: Orlando by 4 1/2; 188 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Charlotte (+4 1/2); Over

Game 503-504: Utah at Minnesota (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Utah 116.369 Minnesota 112.939
Dunkel Line & Total: Utah by 3 1/2; 196
Vegas Line & Total: Minnesota by 1; 200
Dunkel Pick: Utah (+1); Under

Game 505-506: Miami at Houston (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Miami 113.892; Houston 123.205
Dunkel Line & Total: Houston by 9 1/2; 204
Vegas Line & Total: Houston by 7 1/2; 197
Dunkel Pick: Houston (-7 1/2); Over

Game 507-508: Boston at Chicago (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Boston 112.555; Chicago 126.607
Dunkel Line & Total: Chicago by 14; 200
Vegas Line & Total: Chicago by 11; 206
Dunkel Pick: Chicago (-11); Under

Game 509-510: Washington at San Antonio (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Washington 118.473; San Antonio 120.719
Dunkel Line & Total: San Antonio by 2 1/2; 194
Vegas Line & Total: San Antonio by 5; 197
Dunkel Pick: Washington (+5); Under

Game 511-512: Memphis at Denver (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Memphis 119.721; Denver 117.359
Dunkel Line & Total: Memphis by 2 1/2; 206
Vegas Line & Total: Denver by 1; 203
Dunkel Pick: Memphis (+1); Over

Game 513-514: Atlanta at Portland (10:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Atlanta 121.551; Portland 130.218
Dunkel Line & Total: Portland by 8 1/2; 207
Vegas Line & Total: Portland by 6; 202
Dunkel Pick: Portland (-6); Over

Game 515-516: Philadelphia at LA Clippers (10:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Philadelphia 105.686; LA Clippers 126.988
Dunkel Line & Total: LA Clippers by 21; 202
Vegas Line & Total: LA Clippers by 19; 206
Dunkel Pick: LA Clippers (-19); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 03:54 PM
SHEEP

582 Drexel -5 $300
550 Boise St -9 $300
516 Under 206 Phi-Lac $300
103 Over 45 Bal-Pit $400
106 Carolina -6 $400
273 East Carolina +7 1/2 (-120) $500

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 03:55 PM
Anthony Redd
100 DIME
NFL Winner # 5 in a Row

2015 NFC Wildcard Lock of the Year

Arizona

Can'tPickAWinner
SB PROFESSOR
NBA
9:05 PM
512. Denver Nuggets -1*

Rest of Games:
504. Minnesota Timberwolves -1

Can'tPickAWinner
Indian Cowboy
3-Unit Play. #512. Take Denver -1 over Memphis (Saturday @ 9:05pm est)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 04:06 PM
Executive

1/3/15
NCAA Hoops:
400% West Virginia
300% St Josephs
300% UMass

NFL:
300% Arizona

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 04:10 PM
Bankerz Bets

3 Carolina Panthers -6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 04:10 PM
Will Rogers NHL

Dallas
Columbus

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 04:26 PM
Lenny stevens (20,10)
10- e car
10- balt, ariz

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 04:27 PM
Pick city:

2- pitt

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 06:34 PM
Steve Budin

CALI-CARTEL

26-13-1 Start in Football

50 DIME

FOOTBALL WINNER # 20 OF 27

- and 3rd straight in the NFL -

Pittsburgh

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 06:35 PM
Pointwise Phones

2* Under in Pitt/ Baltimore

Had a 3* Arizona and a 2* Under in Arizona/Carolina in the early game.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 06:36 PM
Pete Kidd

Orlando/Charlotte Over 94 First Half
Minnesota/Utah Under 96 First Half

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2015, 06:38 PM
VegasButcher

Minnesota Timberwolves -1

These two teams just played against one another on 12/30, with Utah coming away with a 6 point home victory. The average margin throughout that game was +2.4 MIN though, as the Jazz needed a 16-2 run to close out the game just to grab the victory. Clearly, the Wolves played well in that one and I see no reason why they shouldn’t play well in the rematch as well. Utah was on a b2b in that first meeting, and they’ll be on a b2b once again tonight. This team is only 2-6 ATS in such spots. In addition, Utah lost two starters, Enes Kanter and Patrick Christopher, to injuries yesterday. They are already without Rodney Hood, who is out for at least a week, and of course Burks is out for the season. It will be up to Favors, Hayward, and Burke to carry this team, all of whom have logged 30+ minutes last night. Minnesota has a couple of advantages in their favor here. First they are 5th in the league in forcing TO’s, while Utah is 23rd in offensive TO-rate. In a fatigue spot for the road team, this advantage could be even more pronounced for the Wolves today. Second factor is that Minnesota is 7th best in the league in getting to the FT-line. They only attempted 14 FT’s in the first meeting with the Jazz, but I expect that number to be much higher on their own home court. Bottom line is that we have a very short-handed Jazz squad traveling to Minnesota after playing a game last night while taking on a Wolves team looking to exact some revenge from the first meeting. Minnesota is on a 10-game losing streak, but they are 4-0 ATS in the last 4 games losing by 6 points or less in 3 of those. This team is playing much better right now, they are at home for the 2nd consecutive game (no travel since 12/30), and this might be the first time all season when the Wolves are the ‘healthier’ then the team they’re facing.