View Full Version : 1-18-15

Can'tPickAWinner
01-17-2015, 11:51 PM
::clap::

Can'tPickAWinner
01-17-2015, 11:52 PM
Today's NFL Picks
Indianapolis at New England

The Colts (6-3 SU on the road) head to New England on Sunday to face a Patriots team that is 8-1 ATS in its last 9 home games versus a team with a winning road record. New England is the pick (-7) according to Dunkel, which has the Patriots favored by 12. Dunkel Pick: New England (-7). Here are all of this week's NFL picks.

SUNDAY, JANUARY 18
Time Posted: 10:00 a.m. EST (1/12)

Game 301-302: Green Bay at Seattle (3:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Green Bay 143.240; Seattle 147.300
Dunkel Line: Seattle by 4; 44
Vegas Line: Seattle by 7 1/2; 47
Dunkel Pick: Green Bay (+7 1/2); Under

Game 303-304: Indianapolis at New England (6:40 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Indianapolis 131.803; New England 143.578
Dunkel Line: New England by 12; 57
Vegas Line: New England by 7; 53 1/2
Dunkel Pick: New England (-7); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
01-17-2015, 11:53 PM
Maddux
10* NFL Green Bay +7.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Prediction machine

NFL Picks Pages:
Playoffs - Conference Championships Analysis
January 18: Predictalator Picks

If you are getting a different line than our projection or you are interested in teaser plays or other exotics that use different lines, we've got you covered. Simply access the Play Analyzer, which allows you to see picks at current consensus lines or input your own against-the-spread and over/under lines. Also, to know who we project to be OUT of each game, check out our injuries information. The Play Value ($) assumes a "normal" $50 play.

Show Explanation
AGAINST THE SPREAD PICKS (Based on Games Played 50,000 times) Print Table
Rot Time (ET) Pick Opp Line Margin Pick% $ Calc
301 3:05 PM GB Lock of the Week @ SEA 7.5 -5.1 56.6 $44
303 6:40 PM IND @ NE 7 -5.3 54.6 $23

STRAIGHT-UP PICKS (Based on Games Played 50,000 times) Print Table
Rot Time (ET) Favorite Opp Points For Points Against Win%
302 3:05 PM @ SEA GB 26.0 20.9 63.5
304 6:40 PM @ NE IND 28.2 22.9 62.9

OVER/UNDER PICKS (Based on Games Played 50,000 times) Print Table
Home Rot Time (ET) Matchup Line Total Points Pick Pick% $ Calc
304 6:40 PM IND @ NE 53.5 51.1 Under 53.5 $12
302 3:05 PM GB @ SEA 47 46.9 Under 50.1 $0

ADDITIONAL GAME INFORMATION
Home Rot Time (ET) Matchup Boxscore Breakdown Broadcast Analyze Live
302 3:05 PM GB @ SEA Boxscore Breakdown FOX FOX Analyze Live
304 6:40 PM IND @ NE Boxscore Breakdown CBS CBS Analyze Live

In the picks above, Margin, Points For, Points Against and Total Points are averages from 50,000 games played. The Win% ATS is the percentage of games in which the team picked covers the noted spread. Similarly, the Pick% in the Over/Under table is the percentage of time that the Over or Under pick covers the total. These values represent the Predictalator's confidence in the pick and are used in the Play Value Key and Calculator. With RL and O/U plays assumed to be -110, anything less than 52.38% confidence is not considered to be a worthwhile pick. To alter odds or to evaluate money-line plays, click on "Calc" and adjust the Odds in the Play Value Calculator. Clicking on the "Play" button will allow you to run that game through the Customizable Predictalator. An "Upset Watch" icon will appear next to games where we believe the underdog is more like than not to win outright. Picks will be updated as needed due to injury (up to one hour before game time).

Prediction Machine update
If your Seattle line is 8 u have a play says PM

Results
Rot Date Time (ET) Pick Matchup Line H/O Odds A/U Odds Pick% Play
Value Calc
301 1/18 3:05 PM GB GB @ SEA 8Expand -110 -110 58.0Trending In Favor of Pick $59
304 1/18 6:40 PM Under IND @ NE 54Expand -110 -110 54.3Trending In Favor of Pick $20
303 1/18 6:40 PM IND IND @ NE 6.5Expand -110 -110 53.2Trending Against Pick $9

Can'tPickAWinner
marc lawrence phone plays

5* INDY

Can'tPickAWinner
01-17-2015, 11:54 PM
GoodFella

NFC CONFERENCE GOM

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS -7

NFL Dominator 3

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS +7

Can'tPickAWinner
VegasButcher - NFL Playoffs 7-2 for +4.8 Units

Future Plays (Pending):

Seattle Seahawks to win the Super Bowl +200 (5dimes (http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Faffiliates.5dimes.com%2Ftra cking%2FAffiliate.asp%3FAffID%3DAF000189%26mediaTy peID%3D220%26AffUrlID%3D229))

Seattle Seahawks to win the NFC -140 (5dimes (http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Faffiliates.5dimes.com%2Ftra cking%2FAffiliate.asp%3FAffID%3DAF000189%26mediaTy peID%3D220%26AffUrlID%3D229))

SUNDAY

Teaser (6.5 points):- Seattle Seahawks -1 / New England Patriots PK

First of all, I want to emphasize that this is a ‘square play’ and I know it. My model has these games at 26 – 22 Seattle and 28 – 23 New England, so the pure ‘line value’ is on both underdogs. Typically if my model has ‘value’ on a certain side I look to find ways to back that side. But in this instance, I disagree with the numbers. Here’s why

Seattle Seahawks

This is one is very simple: Aaron Rodgers is NOT 100%. Year-long numbers come mostly from Rodgers playing fully healthy. But Rodgers is NOT fully healthy right now, and anyone watching the game against Dallas can attest to it. His mobility is shot and that’s a huge advantage for the Seahawks. Rodgers was terrific against Dallas, averaging 9.0 PY/A with 3 TD’s, 0 INT’s, and QBR of 83. But it’s important to note that he was facing DALLAS, one of the least ‘talented’ defenses in the league. It didn’t help that Rolando McClain, their 2nd best defensive player (according to PFF), came out of that game 10 plays into it. His replacement, rookie Anthony Hitchens, didn’t practice last week since he was dealing with a high ankle sprain. He looked horrible out there, failing to move laterally and having virtually zero ability to close out on ball carriers. Dallas’ pass rush was non-existent. Their only sack came when Green Bay’s center snapped the ball early and Dallas D only registered one other QB-hit on Rodgers the rest of the game. Think about it for a minute. Rodgers can’t run (he did a great job moving in the pocket though) yet Dallas failed to bring any kind of creative pressure to disrupt him, and their defensive linemen were totally useless out there. That won’t be the case against the Seahawks, who finished the year ranking #1 in weighted-DVOA on defense. I’m not going to regurgitate the defensive stats of Seattle’s defense the last 6+ weeks of the season (see last weeks’ analysis for that), but this team is playing lights-out. On par with some of the greatest defenses of all time. I don’t see Green Bay’s run-game doing enough to alleviate pressure off Rodgers. Lacy is big and slow, a non-explosive type of a runner, who typically only gets what the O-line gives him. Against Seattle’s 2nd ranked run-D, yards will be very tough to come by. Earlier this year @ SEA, Lacy rushed 12 times for 34 yards (2.8 RY/A). I expect more of the same in the rematch. Personally, I think Starks is better suited for this game, as he runs harder and has a lot more explosiveness needed through the hole in order to pick up 3-4 yards at a time. Lacy is a type that typically gets 1-2 yards unless the hole is huge, and that could be a big detriment against the Seahawks on Sunday. Put Green Bay in 3rd and long, rush 4 guys, and drop 7 into tight coverage as the threat of Rodgers scrambling is minimal – that’s the game-plan for Seattle’s D.

On the other side, you have the leagues’ MOST efficient run-offense going up against the 24th ranked run-D. Like I’ve mentioned last week, Green Bay’s run-D can’t completely shut-down an opponent, as typically they give up a lot of healthy gains to teams that are committed to the run. And there’s no team more committed to the run than Seattle, especially at home. This year, Seattle led the league with a 53% run-ratio on offensive plays at home. The next closest were the Bengals at home, who ran the ball 49% of the time, 4 percentage points lower! Green Bay’s D-line ranks 26th in ALY-allowed (Adjusted Line Yards) and 25th in Stuff Rate (% of time they stuff the RB/QB at the line of scrimmage or for a loss), and their linebackers rank 21st in 2nd Level Yards allowed. Carolina’s D-line ranked 10th in ALY-allowed this season, 8th in Stuff Rate, and 10th in 2nd Level Yards. No wonder Seattle couldn’t run the ball well last week. Dallas had no such issues @ GB, running 28 times for 145 yards and 5.2 RY/A. (The numbers would have been even better had Murray NOT lost that fumble in the 4th quarter, as he had a lot of ‘green’ in front of him on that play) I expect the Seahawks to have a LOT of success running the ball this week. Besides, Don Capers seems to be clueless on how to stop NFC West teams with “mobile QB’s”. Look how his defense has fared against such teams in the last few years:

2014 Week 1 @ Seattle: 398 yards, 6.0 YPP, and 36 points allowed

2013 Week 1 @ San Fran: 494 yards, 6.6 YPP, and 34 points allowed

2013 Playoffs vs San Fran: 381 yards, 6.0 YPP, and 23 points allowed

2012 Week 1 vs San Fran: 377 yards, 6.1 YPP, and 30 points allowed

2012 Week 3 @ Seattle: 238 yards, 4.7 YPP, and 14 points allowed (the ‘replacement ref’ game and Wilson’s 3rd start of his pro career)

2012 Playoffs @ San Fran: 570 yards, 7.7 YPP, and 45 points allowed.

Green Bay has faced either SEA or SF 6 times in the last 3 years. Their D has allowed on average 410 yards, 6.2 YPP, and over 30 points per game. I use both SEA and SF because both have been very similarly built these last 3 seasons: mobile QB’s, run-oriented offenses, and top-notch defenses. Green Bay’s defense continues to get exploited, and while the personnel has been fairly similar, the defensive-coordinator has been the same every time. Honestly, I have zero faith that Capers can actually come up with the game-plan to at least slow down Russell Wilson and Co.

Finally I want to reiterate that my model has this as a 4-point game. Again, it’s not accounting for Rodgers’ health nor for Seattle’s “current defensive form”, but uses year-long numbers. I’m not really sure how to adjust for Rodgers at less than 100% - is his injury worth a point, 2 points, 3 points, etc? When Green Bay played @ Seattle in week 1 of the regular season they were +4.5 point underdogs. This week they are +7/+7.5. I guess the adjustment for Rodgers’ injury is probably around 2-3 points, in addition to realignment of Bookmaker (http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bookmaker.eu%2F%3Fcmpid %3D4437)s’ power-ratings. Regardless, I believe Seattle is a better team even with Rodgers fully healthy. In addition, in the playoffs I tend to like backing teams with a stronger D. In the 2nd half of the season Seattle’s YPPT-allowed (Yards Per Point) was at 22.9, the highest mark in the league and only the 2nd team in the playoffs with a YPPT-allowed mark of 20+. The other such playoff team…….

New England Patriots

The Pats have a 20.5 YPPT-allowed mark in the 2nd half of the year. New England’s defense is not as good as Seattle’s (#11 vs #1), but they know how to game-plan for their opponent and force them into sustaining long drives. The longer a team has to drive for a score, the more susceptible it is for a potential turnover, a big ‘holding’ (or other major) penalty which could be a drive-killer, or just a failure to pick up a 1st down on a 3rd down play. Even if a team scores, New England makes you work for it. This is an important factor in this week’s matchup. Even though Baltimore didn’t have too many problems moving on the Pats last week, I think it will be much tougher for the Colts.

Last week I was shocked to see Denver put Aqib Talib on TY Hilton, Indy’s most explosive WR. Talib is big and physical, and Hilton beat him easily on a number of long completions. I guess that’s one of the reasons why John Fox has been “let go” and is now ready to come coach my Chicago Bears (I’m NOT happy!). Belichik is head-and-shoulder above Fox, or most other coaches in the league when it comes to exploiting offensive matchups or shutting down an opponent’s strength on D. I expect Revis to cover Hilton from the get-go. You take away Hilton and you can take away Indy’s deep attack, forcing the Colts into sustaining long drives. That is not Indianapolis’ forte. There’s a reason why Colts rank only 21st in weighted-DVOA on offense, at -8%. They are simply not very efficient, especially in the 2nd half of the season. Being ‘efficient’ and having ‘big play capability’ are two separate things. You take away the ‘big play’ and you can contain this Indy’s offense. Indy ranks 27th in run-O, they don’t have the best O-line, and most importantly, Luck was a very turnover-prone QB this year. I expect Belichick to take away Hilton in this game, and limit Indy’s ‘big play’ potential, thus forcing Luck to sustain long drives. Can he do it? Yes, he has the talent to. But Luck hasn’t shown enough patience to consistently take what the defense gives you, as he tends to force balls into very tight windows. It could work some games but it could also be disastrous in others. One big new weapon that emerged for Luck is Dan Herron. His value isn’t in the run game but in the passing game, where he’s logged 18 catches in the last 2 playoff games. Cincinnati ranks 29th in covering RB’s in the passing game while Denver is 15th. New England, on the other hand, is 7th. Hightower and Collins are two excellent, versatile linebackers, and I expect both to minimize Herron’s impact in this one. Take away Hilton and Herron, and I think the Colts could struggle a bit offensively. I trust that Belichick will game-plan accordingly.

While New England’s D is a bad matchup for Colts’ strength on offense, it’s the opposite for Indy’s D as Pats’ O is a bad matchup for them. Indianapolis’ strength is their pass-D, which ranks 10th. Vontae Davis is a stud and Mike Adams has been excellent at the safety position. But Indy’s linebackers have been terrible in coverage as the Colts rank 27th defensively against TE’s and 31st against running backs. It’s Gronk and Vereen time for the Pats this weekend! When these teams met earlier this season, New England ran Jonas Gray 37 times for 201 yards and 4 TD’s, as he accounted for exactly 50% of all New England’s offensive snaps in that game. If Colts are preparing to “stop the run” in this week’s rematch, they might be in for a ‘rude awakening’. I expect the Pats to come out throwing the ball, and to specifically utilize their TE’s (don’t forget they also have Wright and Hoomanawanui besides Gronk) and Vereen. Gray is injured AND in a dog-house still it seems, Bolden is a special teamer, and Blount sucks. Expect Vereen to be busy, which is a good thing for this play, as he’s NE’s most explosive running back. A quick passing attack will also compensate for the loss of Pats’ starting center last week.

Finally, I just want to point out that the Colts have beaten a Cincy team that was without AJ Green (and any other decent receiving weapons for that matter) and a Denver team that was led by a very injured and limited Peyton Manning. Pats are a different animal. I think Indy will need to play a perfect game to win this one on the road @ Foxborough. Distractions surrounding the team this week with one of their backup LB’s being arrested on rape charges isn’t helping matters. This is a young team and their accomplishments so far with Luck have been phenomenal in his first 3 years:

2012: Lost @ BAL in the Wild Card Weekend (0-1 in the post-season in ‘12)

2013: Lost @ NE in the Divisional Round (1-1 in the post-season ‘13)

2014: Lose @ NE in the AFC Championship Game?? (2-1 in the post-season in ‘14??)

Looks like the natural progression for the Colts is to lose in the AFC Championship game this year, prior to making the Super Bowl next season J All kidding aside, I think New England is a better team in this matchup and I have a hard time seeing them lose at home in this one

Bottom line is that I don’t see any ‘value’ on the favorites this week, and though there’s ‘some’ value on the underdogs, I don’t think it’s enough for me to make a play straight up. I think teasing both home favorites past the key numbers of 7, 6, 4, and 3 is a very strong play. Seattle and New England are the clear cut BEST two teams in the league this year. If one of them losses at home in an ‘upset’ so be it. But I think both have a great shot to move on to the SuperBowl.

Can'tPickAWinner
Gold Medal Club

ALL IN
Green Bay +7.5

New England -6

Can'tPickAWinner
Point Train

5* NE

Can'tPickAWinner
01-17-2015, 11:55 PM
ASA
3* under GB /Seattle
5* NE,

Can'tPickAWinner
01-17-2015, 11:56 PM
Robert Ferringo
2* Seattle -7.5
1* Under 47 GB / Seattle
1* Under 7.5 1st Quarter GB
1* New England -6.5
1* Under 9.5 NE 1st quarter
1* NFC -3 (Have no idea what the hell that is. Pro Bowl is next week and they go by the captains names)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-17-2015, 11:56 PM
Doc Sports
4* Under 47 Green Bay / Seattle
4* New England -6.5
8* Patriots to win Super Bowl +200

Can'tPickAWinner
01-17-2015, 11:57 PM
Allen Eastman
7* Under 47 Green Bay / Seattle
2* Colts +6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-17-2015, 11:57 PM
Spartan

Game of The Year

Patriots -6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-17-2015, 11:58 PM
EZWINNERS

Sunday Plays

5* 7 POINT TEASER (302) Seattle Seahawks -1/2 & (303) Indianapolis Colts +13

I don't see Seattle losing at home to a less then 100% healthy Aaron Rodgers led Green Bay team. I also expect the Colts to at the very least put a scare into New England. See my more detailed write ups below.

3* (302) Seattle Seahawks -7.5

Seattle blew out this Green Bay team in week one. A lot has changed since then but I just don't see Green Bay winning in Seattle. The Packers' offense just isn't the same on the road as they are at home. The Packers are a mediocre 13th in the league in total yards per game on the road at just over 350, compared to close to 420 yards per game at Lambeau Field. Aaron Rodgers has had pretty good protection this year, but a lot of that is also because he is a very mobile quarterback. Rodgers' calf injury severely limits his mobility and makes standing in the pocket a tough task in this match up due to Seattle's pass rush ability and their excellent coverage in the secondary. I look for the Seahawks get running back Marshawn Lynch going early against a Packers team that allowed almost 120 rushing yards per game during the regular season. If Green Bay has to bring up safeties to help stop the run, that will be lights out for the Packers defense with the way Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson is playing. I like Seattle to advance to the Super Bowl for the second straight year. Lay the points.

3* (303) Indianapolis Colts +6

2* (303) Indianapolis Colts +$215

We all know that the Colts allowed 246 rushing yards in New England's blowout win in Indianapolis in Week 11, but since then the Indianapolis defense has allowed just 110 rushing yards per game. I don't believe that New England will be able to run the ball down the throat of the Colts this time around. I also expect the Indianapolis defense to be able to play press man coverage on New England's wide receivers which will allow them to double team Gronk and keep him from having a huge game. This is a strategy that the Jets use regularly in their close battles with the Patriots. New England will most likely have Darrell Revis lock up TY Hilton, but corner back Brandon Browner can be exposed as he is regularly flagged for pass interference and defensive holding calls. The Colts also have huge weapons at tight end with Coby Fleener and Dwayne Allen and running back Boom Herron has emerged as a good option at running back. Andrew Luck loves to go deep and the Patriots have allowed the sixth most passes of 20 yards or more this season with 28. I expect the Colts to be in this one all the way with a chance to pull the upset. Taking the points and a smaller play on the moneyline.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-17-2015, 11:58 PM
INDIAN COWBOY

7-Unit Play #302 Take Seattle-7.5 over Green Bay (Sunday @ 3:05pm est)

Thisis going to be a great game and though Green Bay has revenge here, it is hardfor us to pass up Seattle by a touchdown at home. And it’s obvious that thepublic is on Green Bay as well to a tune of 65/35 here which we like. Note thatSeattle, has won back to back games against Green Bay and even though Green Bayhad revenge from the replacement ref situation, they still were able to routthis team at home to leave no doubt. Seattle has won 36-16 and 14-12 againstGreen Bay and note this is one of the playoff teams ATS wise in the history ofa coach in Pete Carroll and yet the public still wants to take the points witharguably the best quarterback of this generation in Aaron Rodgers. This team is6-0-1 ATS over their last 7 games with the only push coming against SanFrancisco. This team is 7-1-1 ATS over their last 9 games and though Green Baywas able to beat a very good Cowboys team, things will be much tougher on theroad, against the noise and with a defense that is well aware of the hobbledAaron Rodgers and will test him in every possible facet. If the Packersstruggled a bit against the Cowboys at home, they are going to have their handsfull against a Seattle defense who is significantly better - on the road atthat - with a hobbled QB who has already lost by 20 points earlier this yearwhen he was healthy with revenge from the replacement ref situation. Let's rollwith Seattle here as they are indeed the better team and the only team webelieve that can give them a run is quite possibly an elite mobile quarterbackand likely the Indianapolis Colts actually. The Packers have struggled a bit onField turf as well as they are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games on Field turf andthe Seahawks are 5-1 ATS over their last 6 playoff games, the Seahawks are37-16-2 ATS in their last 55 home games and Green Bay is 3-7 ATS in their last10 road games versus a team with a winning home record as well.

3-Unit Play #303 Take Under 54 Indianapolis vs. New England (Sunday @ 6:40pm est)

Everyonebelieves this game will be high scoring, which is why we believe this game willbe low scoring. As the last game on the board on Sunday evening, the Over willbe pounded here and its a quality public fade with both these offenses. Did yousee what this Colts defense against the Broncos? Sure Peyton was injured butthe Colts learned a significant amount from their opening loss to the Broncos.Slowly but surely they gained confidence in the 3rd quarter of the first game,the 4th quarter - and then in their rematch they were confident from theopening coin toss because they knew they can keep up. Such is the EXACT samesituation here with the Patriots as this team was blown out by the Patriots thefirst time they faced each other and Brady is 3-0 lifetime against Luck. Butthat very well might change here but more importantly, the total is likely todip below the posted total as the Colts deal with Peyton Manning's duplicatehere in Tom Brady. An unmobile pocket passer that is elite but who they willtry to confuse. And though Peyton was injured it was not as if he was lame andparalyzed, he can still throw and he is still Peyton Manning so you have togive this Colts defense some credit here. This is the same team that went 6-3on the road this year straight up, gave up 42 points to New England in theirlast game and likely finally steps up here this time around, gave up 13 pointsto Denver on the road, gave up 13 points to the Bengal’s at home,10 points to Tennessee on the road, 10 points to Houston, 24 points toCleveland on the road, 27 points to Washington and 3 points to Jacksonville.Outside of the Cowboy game which this team got caught off guard with, don't besurprised to see this game likely goes below the posted total. New England iscertainly not happy with giving up 31 points to Baltimore and likely steps updefensively against Luck as they take the challenge that Coach B sets to thisdefense. Look for this game to likely step up defensively and likely to goUnder the posted total by a score of 24-21 this Sunday evening.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-17-2015, 11:59 PM
Vegas Sports Informer

SUNDAY ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE SOCCER

2 Unit Play. Take Over 3 -110 Arsenal at Manchester City (11:00a.m., Sunday, January 18) (Graded after regulation time - 90min - plus injury time, 3-Way bet so if end in a draw we lose)

SUNDAY AFRICAN CUP OF NATIONS

2 Unit Play. Take Tunisia +125 over Cape Verde (2:00p.m., Sunday, January 18) (Graded after regulation time - 90min - plus injury time, 3-Way bet so if end in a draw we lose)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-17-2015, 11:59 PM
Luca Fury

UFC Fight Night 59

Parlay at -116
Sean Spencer (-160) — UFC Fight Night 59
Urijah Hall (-675) — UFC Fight Night 59

Parlay at -103
Larkin/Howard OVER 2.5 rounds (-245) — UFC Fight Night 59
Tibau/Parke OVER 2.5 rounds (-250) — UFC Fight Night 59

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 12:00 AM
Greg Shaker
triple - NEP -6.5

Triple Dime NFL Game Of The Week

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 12:00 AM
Big Al
NEP/INDY OVER the TOTAL
5* NFL Play Of The Year!

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 12:01 AM
Norm Hitzges

DOUBLE PLAYS

Seattle -7.5
Indy +6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
bookieshunter

3* - Seahawks -7
2* - Colts +7

Can'tPickAWinner
JACK CLAYTON

01/18 03:40 PM NFL (303) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS VS (304) NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS.

5* NFL Weekend Wipeout – Take: (304) NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS.
Reason: A tough spot for Indy, at Denver last week and now at the Pats, an indoor team playing 2 straight outdoor games in cold weather. The Pats have so much talent and versatility on offense, so they will be able to run and pass on this weak Colts defense — something they couldn’t do last week against the Baltimore defense. On November 16 the Pats won 42-20 at the Colts. The Patriots had the edge in yards with 503, the Colts 322 as the Pats were 9-11 on third down, the Colts 5-13 (1-3 on fourth down). The Pats had 33 first downs, the Colts 17 and New England had 244 yards rushing, 5.6 ypc. Belichick followed the same tack he used in last season’s 21-point playoff victory over Indy — overpowering the Colts with the run. New England rushed for 244 yards, compared to 19 yards on 17 carries for the Colts. Brady improved to 12-4 against the Colts. The Colts sent five or more pass rushers on more than half of Tom Brady’s dropbacks (16 of 30). Brady handled the blitz well, throwing both his touchdowns against added pressure. In the 2013 Playoffs: Pats won at home, 43-22. The Colts had 4 TOs, the Pats none, and this is a much better New England defense with Browner and Revis in the secondary. Play the (304) NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 12:02 AM
Colin Cowherd Conference Championship

Patriots -6.5 (36-28 Pat’s)
Seattle -7.5 (30-20 Seahawks)

Can'tPickAWinner
Inside the pressbox / phil steele

seahawks 24 packers 14

patriots 34 colts 24

Can'tPickAWinner
NFLBetting Picks / Kevin

2 UNIT = Green Bay Packers @ Seattle Seahawks – SEAHAWKS -7.5 (-105)
(Note: I’m risking 2.00 units to win 1.90 units)

The Seahawks have an opportunity to be the first time to repeat as Super Bowl Champions since the Patriots did in the 2004 season. If they win on Sunday it looks like they might be facing the Patriots in the Super Bowl. There has been a long history of teams collapsing the following year after winning the Super Bowl, but the Seahawks have been able to turn that around after paylaying last years success into a potential trip to Arizona for the Super Bowl this season. They face a Green Bay Packers team that they opened the season against in week 1 in this same setting in Seattle. Back then the Seahawks took care of the Packers by a score of 36-16. Now they get the Packers again at home, albeit against a less than 100 percent Aaron Rodgers. The Packers may feel fortunate that they are in this position after a call went against the Cowboys late in that one. They were able to lean on the running game of Eddie Lacy last week to make it here, rushing for 101 yards on 19 carries. They are not going to be able to rely on a run game in this game, presumably. The Seahawks are suffocating upfront and allow little running lanes for opposing running backs. The Hawks were 3rd in the NFL in yards allowed on the ground. Can’t run the ball and want to throw it with Rodgers? Good luck doing that with a gippy Rodgers on the road in Seattle vs the best pass defense in the NFL. The Seahawks allowed only 185.6 yards per game through the air. Note that the Packers haven’t been the same team on the road that they have at home. They were 4-4 during the regular season with the best team they beat being the Miami Dolphins. Remember they needed a last second touchdown to make that win happen. I fully expect the Packers to run the ball, get stuffed repeatedly, and force Rodgers into winning this game for them. I don’t know if he could at 100% and with the calf injury bothering him it will make it even more difficult. Rodgers got pressured against him early in the season against the Lions and he looked awful as a result. I see the Seahawks being able to have the same impact on Rodgers in this game. Look for the Seahawks to advance to the Super Bowl once again this season as they end the Packers’ dreams. It should be closer than the week 1 meeting, but I like the Seahawks to pull away late and win by around 10-14 points.

Can'tPickAWinner
WUNDERDOG SPORTS

NFL : Green Bay Packers @ Seattle Seahawks
Time: Sunday 01/18 3:05 PM Eastern
Pick: Green Bay +7.5 (-115)
I’ve been one of the biggest backers of the Seattle Seahawks the past two years. Over that span I am 16-8 in game picks in Seahawks games, including the call in last year’s Super Bowl over Denver. In that game and leading up to it I have felt the Seahawks were very underrated. I have felt that Russell Wilson is one of the best QBs in the game and didn’t get the respect he deserved. Well, times – they are a changin’. The Green Bay Packers suffered a blow when Aaron Rodgers injured his calf and has been hobbling around the last two games. It will likely not be much better vs. Seattle in the NFC Championship game as he’ll have just a week to try to heal. That may not be as important as everyone thinks. Rodgers was able to lead his team to 30 and 26 points the past two weeks. And, Mike McCarthy has a plan on how to attack the Seattle defense. McCarthy is planning on using a lot of Eddie Lacy, James Starks, and even Randall Cobb on the ground. Looking back at the last two seasons when Seattle has had their stellar defense, teams that succeeded against them all had one thing in common. They beat Seattle by running between the tackles. The Seahawks are too good and too fast to lose through the air or running wide. Teams that commit to running the ball, regardless of early success, have been the Seahawks’ biggest challenge. The last two seasons they are 18-2 ATS if the opponent runs the ball 25 times or fewer, and 26-0 straight-up if the opponent runs the ball 26 or fewer times. When an opponent sticks to the running game, Seattle’s success drops to 8-7 straight up! That’s right: all their losses have occurred vs. teams committed to the run. I think Green Bay’s game plan will be heavy on the run, forcing Seattle to commit extra defenders in the box and giving Rodgers a much better chance. Rodgers is the best ever at avoiding costly interceptions (1.6% INT rate in his career). As hard as it is for opposing QBs to have success against Seattle, if anyone can, it is Aaron Rodgers. It isn’t necessarily the success of running the ball – it is the commitment to it, as four of the seven losses Seattle has sustained the last two years were by teams that ran for much less than 4 yards per carry. Green Bay is vastly improved defensively since moving Clay Matthews to the middle of the field, and the Seattle offense has gone for less than 400 yards 12 times this season. In games against defenses similar to Seattle’s, the Packers scored about 17 points per game this season. But, when Seattle faced high-powered offenses like Green Bay’s, they allowed around 20 points per game. Seattle’s amazing defensive run in the second half of the season has to come with an asterisk. In their last twelve games this team hasn’t faced an offense like they will see on Sunday. Here are the offenses that Seattle has beat up on: St. Louis (2), Carolina (2), San Francisco (2), Arizona (2), Oakland, Giants, Kansas City, Philadelphia. The average rank of those teams offensively? 20th. The only good offense in the bunch was Philadelphia. If we look at the offenses that Seattle faced this year that are similar to the one they will see in this game, Seattle gave up 16 (GB), 20 (Denver), 30 (Dallas) and 14 (Philly). That’s 20 points per game which is a far cry from the 8.0 per game they have allowed over their last seven games. Yes, Seattle’s defense is great. It’s just not as great as the numbers make it seem right now. As a result, we get line value opposing them. I think Green Bay gets into the low to mid 20s in this game. Seattle should also score in that range. It should be a close game that comes down to one possession. Since taking over in Green Bay, the Packers are 34-22 ATS vs. winning teams. Yes, the Seahawks laid a beating on Green Bay when they met in week one. But, NFL playoffs teams that lost to their opponent during the regular season have a distinct advantage, going 55-34-3 (62%) ATS since 2001. I think this line is inflated, even with a hobbled Rogers (who I expect to rise to the occasion). Take Green Bay with the points.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 12:32 AM
Sixth Sense

Green Bay / Seattle Under 46

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 08:09 AM
NCAA Basketball Picks

Oregon at Washington

The Ducks head to Washington tonight to face a Huskies team that is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games versus Pac-12 opponents. Oregon is the pick (+5) according to Dunkel, which has the Ducks favored by 1 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Oregon (+5). Here are all of today's NCAA Basketball picks.

SUNDAY, JANUARY 18
Time Posted: 7:30 a.m. EST

Game 807-808: Indiana at Illinois (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Indiana 63.869; Illinois 71.500
Dunkel Line: Illinois by 7 1/2
Vegas Line: Illinois by 4 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Illinois (-4 1/2)

Game 809-810: Loyola-Chicago at Southern Illinois (6:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Loyola-Chicago 53.959; Southern Illinois 55.417
Dunkel Line: Southern Illinois by 1 1/2
Vegas Line: Loyola-Chicago by 2
Dunkel Pick: Southern Illinois (+2)

Game 811-812: Missouri State at Northern Iowa (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Missouri State 51.967; Northern Iowa 63.860
Dunkel Line: Northern Iowa by 12
Vegas Line: Northern Iowa by 16
Dunkel Pick: Missouri State (+16)

Game 813-814: St. John's at DePaul (2:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: St. John's 67.498; DePaul 57.904
Dunkel Line: St. John's by 9 1/2
Vegas Line: St. John's by 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: St. John's (-5 1/2)

Game 815-816: St. Joseph's at St. Bonaventure (2:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: St. Joseph's 53.249; St. Bonaventure 60.889
Dunkel Line: St. Bonaventure by 7 1/2
Vegas Line: St. Bonaventure by 5
Dunkel Pick: St. Bonaventure (-5)

Game 817-818: Boise State at New Mexico (6:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Boise State 59.853; New Mexico 62.157
Dunkel Line: New Mexico by 2 1/2
Vegas Line: New Mexico by 5
Dunkel Pick: Boise State (+5)

Game 819-820: Virginia Tech at North Carolina (6:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Virginia Tech 52.312; North Carolina 78.767
Dunkel Line: North Carolina by 26 1/2
Vegas Line: North Carolina by 22
Dunkel Pick: North Carolina (-22)

Game 821-822: Oregon at Washington (8:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Oregon 64.818; Washington 63.423
Dunkel Line: Oregon by 1 1/2
Vegas Line: Washington by 5
Dunkel Pick: Oregon (+5)

Game 823-824: Siena at Niagara (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Siena 48.108; Niagara 48.121
Dunkel Line: Even
Vegas Line: No Line
Dunkel Pick: N/A

Game 825-826: Iona at Canisius (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Iona 60.596; Canisius 57.133
Dunkel Line: Iona by 3 1/2
Vegas Line: Iona by 1
Dunkel Pick: Iona (-1)

Game 827-828: IUPUI at NE-Omaha (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: IUPUI 45.095; NE-Omaha 53.667
Dunkel Line: NE-Omaha by 8 1/2
Vegas Line: NE-Omaha by 6 1/2
Dunkel Pick: NE-Omaha (-6 1/2)

Game 829-830: Rider at Manhattan (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Rider 55.649; Manhattan 54.398
Dunkel Line: Rider by 1 1/2
Vegas Line: Manhattan by 2 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Rider (+2 1/2)

Game 831-832: Quinnipiac at Marist (3:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Quinnipiac 53.384; Marist 41.694
Dunkel Line: Quinnipiac by 11 1/2
Vegas Line: Quinnipiac by 8 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Quinnipiac (-8 1/2)

Game 833-834: Fairfield at Monmouth (4:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Fairfield 48.048; Monmouth 52.660
Dunkel Line: Monmouth by 4 1/2
Vegas Line: Monmouth by 8
Dunkel Pick: Fairfield (+8)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 08:10 AM
WAYNE ROOT

Millionaires--New England
---------------
Pinnacle (http://www.pinnaclesports.com)---Seattle

The Packers will be hoping that Aaron Rodgers has enough juice left in him to finish out this postseason. Rodgers has been nursing his calf injury and that could severely limit his mobility which would be huge against the Seahawks front 7. Eddie Lacy will have to be healthy and fully recovered from his asthma issues in order to help Rodgers stay out of trouble. Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb will soak up the majority of offensive attention on the afternoon. While the Seahawks are rightly considered an elite defensive team, some attention should be paid to their offense. Without a true #1 receiving threat, Russel Wilson has still made his team thrive. Doug Baldwin has stepped up to catch everything thrown his way and even Marshawn Lynch is contributing. Season has come full circle in the NFC as this match-up started the season and Seahawks won big then and finish it here with another easy win. Seattle is playing best football in NFL and their great running game and elite defense dominates a banged up Packers again this week. The Packers passing game will struggle again this time Eand Green Bay can't get it fixed against the great pass defense of Seahawks. TAKE SEATTLE

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 08:11 AM
Mighty Quinn

Mighty missed with Louisville (-4) on Saturday and likes the Seahawks on Sunday.

The deficit is 35 sirignanos.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 08:11 AM
Today's NBA Picks Oklahoma City at Orlando The Thunder head to Orlando tonight following a 127-115 win over Golden State on Friday and come into the contest with a 6-1-1 ATS record in their last 8 games after scoring more than 125 points in their previous game. Oklahoma City is the pick (-9) according to Dunkel, which has the Thunder favored by 12. Dunkel Pick: Oklahoma City (-9). Here are all of today's NBA picks.

SUNDAY, JANUARY 18
Time Posted: 8:00 a.m. EST

Game 801-802: New Orleans at Toronto (3:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: New Orleans 115.403; Toronto 124.786
Dunkel Line & Total: Toronto by 9 1/2; 208
Vegas Line & Total: Toronto by 7; No Total
Dunkel Pick: Toronto (-7); N/A

Game 803-804: Oklahoma City at Orlando (6:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Oklahoma City 125.966; Orlando 113.727
Dunkel Line & Total: Oklahoma City by 12; 217
Vegas Line & Total: Oklahoma City by 9; 210 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Oklahoma City (-9); Over

Game 805-806: Utah at San Antonio (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Utah 118.951; San Antonio 126.597
Dunkel Line & Total: San Antonio by 7 1/2; 191
Vegas Line & Total: San Antonio by 11 1/2; 196
Dunkel Pick: Utah (+11 1/2); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 08:20 AM
NHL

Hot teams
-- Rangers won 14 of their last 17 games. Penguins won three of last four at home.
-- Winnipeg won four of its last five games.
-- Red Wings won five of their last six games.

Cold teams
-- Dallas Stars lost their last three road games. Chicago is 3-4 in its last seven games.
-- Coyotes lost their last four games, scoring five goals.
-- Buffalo lost its last ten games, scoring total of 13 goals.

Series records
-- Rangers won five of last six games with Pittsburgh.
-- Chicago won five in row, 11 of last 12 games with Dallas Stars.
-- Jets won four of last five games with Arizona.
-- Red Wings won 13 of last 15 games with Buffalo.

Totals
-- Last four Ranger games stayed under the total.
-- Eight of last ten Dallas road games went over.
-- Six of last seven Arizona road games went over.
-- Six of last eight Buffalo road games went over.

Back-to-back
-- Dallas Stars are 0-5 if they played the night before.
-- Arizona is 3-2 on road if it played the night before.
-- Sabres are 3-6 if they played night before; Detroit is 3-2.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 08:21 AM
NBA

Hot Teams
-- San Antonio won four of its last five games (8-11-1 HF).

Cold Teams
-- Pelicans lost four of their last six games (5-0 last five AU). Toronto lost six of its last eight games (1-5 last six HF).
-- Thunder lost three of last five games, are 1-6-1 vs spread in last eight (2-3 AF). Orlando lost seven of last nine games (4-8 HU).
-- Jazz lost three of last four but covered nine of last 11 on road.

Series Records
-- Raptors won eight of last nine games with New Orleans.
-- Thunder won five of last six games with Orlando.
-- Spurs won 16 of last 19 games with Utah.

Totals
-- Four of last five Pelican road games stayed under.
-- Last five Orlando home games went over the total.
-- Six of last seven Utah road games stayed under.

Back-to-Backs
-- None

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 08:22 AM
StatFox Super Situations

NBA | OKLAHOMA CITY at ORLANDO
Play On - Road favorites of 3.5 to 9.5 points (OKLAHOMA CITY) good offensive team - scoring 99+ points/game on the season, after allowing 55 points or more in the first half in 2 straight games
63-29 since 1997. ( 68.5% | 31.1 units )
4-1 this year. ( 80.0% | 2.9 units )

Play Against - Home underdogs of +145 to +350 vs. the money line (ORLANDO) after allowing 100 points or more 3 straight games
475-144 since 1997. ( 76.7% | 126.8 units )
14-3 this year. ( 82.4% | 4.5 units )

Play On - Home underdogs of 2 to 3.5 points vs. the first half line (ORLANDO) after beating the spread by 24 or more points total in their last three games against opponent after going over the total by 54 or more points total in their last ten games
39-14 since 1997. ( 73.6% | 23.6 units )
1-0 this year. ( 100.0% | 1.0 units )

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 08:26 AM
StatFox Super Situations

CBB | IONA at CANISIUS
Play Against - Home teams where the line is +3 to -3 (CANISIUS) in a game involving two 3 point shooting teams (>=20/game), average rebounding team (+/-3 Reb/G) against a poor rebounding team (-3 to -6 Reb/G) - 15+ games
32-10 since 1997. ( 76.2% | 21.0 units )
0-1 this year. ( 0.0% | -1.1 units )

CBB | IONA at CANISIUS
Play Against - A home team vs. the money line (CANISIUS) average 3PT shooting team (32-36.5%) against a poor 3PT defense (>=36.5%), average rebounding team (+/-3 reb/game) against a poor rebounding team (-3 to -6 reb/game)
39-38 over the last 5 seasons. ( 50.6% | 32.6 units )
2-3 this year. ( 40.0% | -1.2 units )

CBB | IONA at CANISIUS
Play Against - Any team (CANISIUS) a poor offensive team (63-67 PPG) against a poor defensive team (74-78 PPG), after scoring 80 points or more
41-15 over the last 5 seasons. ( 73.2% | 24.5 units )
2-2 this year. ( 50.0% | -0.2 units )

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 08:35 AM
Hondo

Hondo’s big rebound

Hondo, who went 1-7 during the wild-card round, flipped the field last weekend by going 7-1 in the divisionals, losing only with the “over” in the Broncos-Colts tussle. Fortunately, the denizens of HondoNation are loyal to their leader and were able to recoup their opening-round losses.

The super surge sends Mr. Aitch into the conference title games only three points behind Lucky Loftis with six to be decided in the race for the Cume Crown (total of spreads plus over/unders).

Packers-Seahawks: Aaron Rodgers amazed last week when he overcame a calf tear to lead the Packers over the Cowboys. However, against the Seahags’ relentless and ruthless marauders, Hondo expects Mr. Rodgers to perform more like a one-legged man in an butt-kicking contest. Additionally, the Packers earned their title game stripes with help from the zebras, and the Cowboys showed what happens to teams like that. Therefore, the Packers will get to sit back and “relax” as they watch XLIX.

Seahawks, 26-16

Colts-Patriots: Andrew Luck is 0-for-3 against the Patriots for his career, including a 42-20 thumping in November. Not much has changed in the two months since Darrelle Revis held deep threat T.Y. Hilton to three catches for 24 yards, while the Colts running-on-empty ground game amassed 19 yards on 16 carries. Luck again will be the residue of the Hoodie’s design, which should result in an easy day for the Pats. In fact, Gisele is so confident, she is telling friends there’s no need to pray for Tommy on Sunday.

Patriots, 38-24

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 08:35 AM
Today's NHL Picks NY Rangers at Pittsburgh The Rangers head to Pittsburgh today to face a Penguins team that is coming off a 6-3 loss to the Islanders on Friday and is 8-3 in its last 11 games after allowing 5 or more goals in the previous game. Pittsburgh is the pick (-135) according to Dunkel, which has the Penguins favored by 1 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Pittsburgh (-135). Here are all of today's NHL picks.

SUNDAY, JANUARY 18
Time Posted: 8:30 a.m. EST

Game 51-52: NY Rangers at Pittsburgh (12:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: NY Rangers 10.672; Pittsburgh 12.179
Dunkel Line & Total: Pittsburgh by 1 1/2; 4 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: Pittsburgh (-135); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Pittsburgh (-135); Under

Game 53-54: Dallas at Chicago (6:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Dallas 10.322; Chicago 12.675
Dunkel Line & Total: Chicago by 2 1/2; 5
Vegas Line & Total: Chicago (-250); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Chicago (-250); Under

Game 55-56: Arizona at Winnipeg (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Arizona 11.112; Winnipeg 10.332
Dunkel Line & Total: Arizona by 1; 6 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: Winnipeg (-240); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Arizona (+200); Over

Game 57-58: Buffalo at Detroit (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Buffalo 11.775; Detroit 10.633
Dunkel Line & Total: Buffalo by 1; 5 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: Detroit (-340); 5
Dunkel Pick: Buffalo (+270); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 09:07 AM
Major 1 Sports
Jerry Major

5* Indy Colts +6.5
2* Seattle Seahawks -7.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 09:07 AM
MTI Sports

5* Playoff Side of the Year
New England -6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 09:09 AM
Football Crusher

Play of the Day
Indianapolis Colts +7 over New England Patriots

Rest of the Plays
none

Hockey Crusher

Play of the Day
Pittsburgh Penguins -135 over New York Rangers

Rest of the Plays
Winnipeg Jets + Arizona Coyotes UNDER 5.5
Buffalo Sabres + Detroit Red Wings OVER 5
Dallas Stars + Chicago Blackhawks UNDER 5.5

Basketball Crusher

Play of the Day
Virginia Tech +22 over North Carolina

Rest of the Plays
Canisius +1 over Iona
Indiana +5 over Illinois
Utah Jazz +11 over San Antonio Spurs

Soccer Crusher

Westerlo + Standard Liege OVER 2.5
This match is happening in Belgium

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 09:24 AM
R.A.W. FOOTBALL - Sunday NFL

3* = GREEN BAY
3* = NEW ENGLAND

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 10:04 AM
Will Rogers NHL

Winnipeg

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 10:04 AM
ATS Lock Club
FOOTBALL
5* New Eng -6.5

B-BALL
4* Loyola-Chi -1.5
4* New Mex -5

HOCKEY
3* NYR/undr 5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 10:05 AM
Ben Burns NHL

Pittsburgh

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 10:05 AM
LINE DRIVE SPORTS
4* New England
3'* Seattle
3'* NE over 53'

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 10:06 AM
HARRY BONDI

NFL Playoffs Free Selection

UNDER 46.5 POINTS
Green Bay at Seattle
3:05 p.m. ET
We cashed a winner here last Sunday on the under in the Green Bay-Dallas game and we’ll go back to the well here today using similar reasoning. If there is one weakness on the Seattle defense it’s defending the run up the middle. Considering Aaron Rodgers’ calf injury, expect the Pack to feed RB Eddie Lacy and pound the ground. Seattle, meanwhile, has gone under in five of its last seven games and the reason is that they have been shortening games by using a methodical and clock-draining offensive strategy. The Packers have gone under in three of their last four playoff games and are 3-1 to the under in their last four games overall. And, as mentioned in our NFL Conference Championship Betting Preview, the under is 5-1 in the last six Conference Championship Games. Go under!

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 10:08 AM
Indian Cowboy
(7*) Seattle -7.5
(3*) Under 54 Indianapolis vs. New England

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 10:29 AM
ROB VINCILETTI:

NCAA-B Premium Picks
League Date Time (ET) Matchup Pick
NCAA-B Jan 18 ,2015 6:00p [809] Loyola-Chicago
[810] Southern Illinois Loyola-Chicago -1½-110
at BMaker
On Sunday the NCAAB Power Angle Play is on Loyola Chicago. Game 809 at 6:00 eastern. Loyola has all the vital numbers in this one as they are 6-0 ats after allowing 60 or less, 5-0 after scoring 60 or less and have won all 5 games vs losing teams. They have a solid 6-2 road record and are 3-0 straight up and ats as a road favorite of 3 or less. Souther Illinois has lost 5 of 6 vs winning teams and has lost 18 of 22 in the Month of January the past few years. IN games vs teams who allow 64 or less they are a dismal 3-22, they have lost all 8 as a dog this season and are 0-4 off 3+ losses. Look for Loyola to get the win and cover here tonight.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 10:30 AM
Kelso

Sunday, January 18, 2015

10 Units
Colts/Patriots UNDER 53½ Points
6:40 PM --
Cloudy with a 30-percent chance of rain. Winds southeast at 10-15 m.p.h. Game-time temperature: Around 45.

15 Units
Colts (+6½) over Patriots
6:40 PM --
Cloudy with a 30-percent chance of rain. Winds southeast at 10-15 m.p.h. Game-time temperature: Around 45.

10 Units
Packers/Seahawks UNDER 46½ Points
3:05 PM --
Partly cloudy with a 30-percent chance of rain. Winds southwest at 10-15 m.p.h. Game-time temperature: Around 50.

100 Units
Seahawks (-7½) over Packers
3:05 PM --

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 10:33 AM
Larry Ness' 10* CBB Weekend Wipeout Winner (25-14 TY in BKB)
My 10* Weekend Wipeout Winner is on St Bonaventure at 2:30 ET.
St Bonaventure was often a ‘tough out’ last season but an 18-15 record was surely nothing to brag about, nor was the teams’ 6-10 record in the A-10. Head coach Mark Schmidt was optimistic heading into this year, expecting improvement from the 7-0 Ndoye plus had high hopes for three newcomers in the backcourt, Ball St transfer Posley, as well as freshman Jaylen and Jalen Adams. Ndoye (11.4-11.1) has turned into a double-double performer, Posley (17.1) is the team’s leading scorer plus Jaylen (8.6) and Jalen (6.8) have both been OK. That said, the Bonnies are a modest 9-6, including 2-2 in the A-10.
However, this date here in Olean vs St Joe’s, is one the team has had ?circled!” St Bonny lost last year’s regular season matchup with St Joe’s and then was CRUSHED by the Hawks 67-48 in the A-10 tourney. Last year's St Joe’s team won the A-10 tourney and then took UConn n (eventual national champs) to OT in the team's first NCAA game. The Hawks were a 24-win team last year but TY’s Phil Martelli’s squad (7-8 / 1-3 in A-10) HARDLY resembles last year’s team. PG and leading scorer Galloway (17.7), 6-8 PF Roberts (14.4-7.6) and 6-8 do-everything Kanacevic (10.8-8.8-4.4) have all moved on.
The 6-6 Bembry (15.9-6.7-2.9) leads TY’s team in scoring, rebounding and assists but the frontcourt offers little size, as the 6-7 Miles (10.3-5.3) and 6-6 freshman Demery (7.0-3.4), are the main contributors with Bembry (who guards Ndoye, who just went for 28 & 13 in his last game?). In the backcourt, Brown (10.1-4.3), Wilson (8.7-4.2) and Newkirk (3.7) can't match up with deep a St Bonny’s group. Joining Posley and the two Adams’ are, Wright (12.0), and Cumberbatch (10.7-5.5).
Look out below. This one is a R-O-U-T!

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 10:34 AM
Tom Stryker's 20-8 ATS CBB Slam Dunk Conference Best Bet
OREGON (+) over Washington at 8:30 PM EST
Off Thursday's 108-99 road loss at Washington State, Oregon will get back on track when it visits Washington on Sunday evening. The Ducks lead the Pac-12 in scoring (77.8 ppg) and assists (16.1 aps) and they'll be too much for the Huskies too handle.

Since 1994, UO has been at its best in its series against UW provided the Huskies check in off a straight up win - now 16-9 ATS. Equally impressive, when coming off a straight up loss, the Ducks have won 29 of their last 41 games straight up (21-18 ATS) including a nearly perfect 8-1 ATS in this set priced as an underdog of +2.5 or more. Also, in its last 35 games as a road pup, Oregon holds a decent 23-11-1 ATS mark including a strong 20-8 ATS in this set matched up against a conference foe.

U-Dub finally picked up a nice win and cover at home against Oregon State on Thursday night. Before that victory, the Huskies were losers of four straight (0-4 ATS) to Stony Brook, California, Stanford and Washington State. Surprisingly, Washington is on a dismal 7-16 ATS run at home when facing a foe that enters off a SU and ATS loss including just 2-9 ATS in this set provided the Huskies take the floor off a SU and ATS victory. Finally, as Pac-12 chalk, UW is on a soft 18-27-1 ATS run including just 5-11-1 ATS in this set competitively priced at -4 or less.

The Huskies survived Oregon State without the services of forward Jernard Jarreau but they won't be as fortunate against the Ducks. UW would struggle even more if guard Darin Johnson remains out with a quadriceps problem. UO's youth showed in its first Pac-12 road game. However, Ducks head coach Dana Altman is one of the best and he'll have his diaper dandy's ready to bounce back. Take Oregon. Thank you and best of luck, Tom Stryker.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 10:41 AM
Jeffrey James

Seahawks -7.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 10:42 AM
Brad Wilton
50 DIME
Winner # 4 in a Row
NFC Championship Total

Green Bay-Seattle Under

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 10:42 AM
Brandon Lang

150 Dimes - The New England Patriots -6 1/2 (if you can only get -7, buy the half point to -6 1/2) over the Indianapolis Colts, 6:40 PM EST

Free play - UNDER the posted total in the Seattle/Green Bay game

(http://youtu.be/ygCjyeP0HfE)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 10:44 AM
Anthony Michael

Colts +6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 10:47 AM
Billy Sharp - Michigan Godfather

1u Plays
#301 (Green Bay +7.5)
#301-302 ( Seattle / Green Bay Under 46.5)
#304 (New England -6.5)
#303-304 (New England / Indianapolis Over 53)
#25209 (Real Madrid / Getafe Over 3)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 10:49 AM
Chase Diamond

10* Depaul +6

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 10:51 AM
Maddux
NBA
10* over 210 OKC

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 11:03 AM
Fezzik | NFLSide - Sunday, Jan 18 2015 3:05PM

302 SEA -7.5(-100) vs 301 GBP - single-dime bet

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 11:04 AM
Tiger:

* NFL (1302) TOTAL u23.5-110 (1H GB PACKERS vrs 1H SEA SEAHAWKS)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 11:16 AM
PAUL LEINER

100* Colts +6.5
100* St Johns -5.5
50* Monmouth -7.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 11:17 AM
Godfather locks

Packers
colts

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 11:20 AM
MoneyMav

NFL:

Patriots -6 (-120)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 11:21 AM
Raphael Esparza (VSI)
8-Unit Playoff Play of the Year
New England -6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 11:25 AM
bookiemonsters

Canisius PK POD

MGs
Virginia Tech +21
Seahawks -8
Toronto Raptors -8

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 11:26 AM
Harry Bondi

4 New England
3 Green Bay

Hoops
3 DePaul

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 11:33 AM
8 Unit Side Play · [832] Marist Red Foxes
Blue Ribbon Sports Sun Jan 18th, 2015 3:00pm EST

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 11:47 AM
Mike stone
100000 unit stone cold lock afc championship
colts +6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 11:47 AM
Andy Iskoe

NE Patriots -6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 11:48 AM
RAS
Marist +7.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 11:58 AM
Scott Spreitzer | NHL Money Line

dime bet – 52 PIT (-139) vs 51 NYR
Analysis: I’m laying the money line price with the Pittsburgh Penguins, my Slam Shot release on Sunday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 12:19 PM
GOODFELLA

AFC Champ Game Player Prop (@BOL)

Dwayne Allen to score a touchdown (Yes)

2078 Dwayne Allen (IND)

Can'tPickAWinner
DHAYES2

1* D.Herron -4.5 receiving yards vs S.Vereen -115
1* A.Quarless +.5 Receptions vs Willson -125

Can'tPickAWinner
SHAKER'S SHORTS

#814 St Johns/Depaul UNDER 68 1st Half Play.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 12:30 PM
EXECUTIVE NFL

300% gbay/sea over
300% patriots

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 12:30 PM
Lt locks

Seahawks

North carolina

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 12:31 PM
Indian Cowboy
CBB
2 Unit play Illinois -5

golden contender
01-18-2015, 12:46 PM
Sunday NFL Playoff Game of the Year + Triple System NFL Lead Powerful card. Football ranked #1 overall on Multiple Networks. Hoops card has a 5* Power system side and an NCAAB Dominator With 4 Perfect angles. Free Early NCAAB Play below.'

On Sunday the free College Hoops play is on Iona. Game825 at 2;00 eastern. Iona beat Canisuis last week at home despite getting out shot, out rebounded and out scored from the free throw line. This game will likely even out statistically as Iona was a 10 point favorite last week and one by just 3. Now they are a small favorite and are 6-0 in Conference play, 19-4 in January and 4-1 vs teams who allow 64 or less points. Canisuis has lost 3 of 4 vs winning teams, 1-4 with road loss revenge and has also lost 5 of the last 7 in the series. Look for Iona to take another from Canisius. Dont miss the Huge NFL Card that has Both Winners one is the 2015 Game of the Year and the Other a Triple system super side. One has a huge 75-8 angle. Football ranks #1 overall on Multiple networks for 10 straight weeks. In Hoops its 5* League wide Power system play and a Powerful Quad perfect College hoops play. Jump on now and end the week big with the most powerful data in the Industry. For the free play take Iona. GC

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 01:11 PM
Northcoast
AFC Champ: 4* New England -6.5 Indianapolis 6:40 pm CBS
Reg Opinion:
NFC Championship - Marquee SINGLE - UNDER 46 Green Bay/Seattle 3:05 pm FOX
NFC Championship - Green Bay +8/8.5 Seattle 3:05 pm FOX
Had to pickem:
AFC Championship - Marquee SINGLE - UNDER 53/53.5 Indianapolis/New England 6:40pm CBS

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 01:11 PM
James Jones
NCAAB-Washington University(-5)-110...(3*)
NFL-New England Patriots(-6.5)-113...(2*)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 01:12 PM
Underdog GOY
Packers

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 01:12 PM
Wolkosky Milan

20* Green Bay Packers +9 (buy ½)
20* New England Patriots -6½
20* Colts / Patriots Over 51½

20* Orlando Magic +10 (buy ½)
20* Thunder / Magic Under 214
20* Jazz / Spurs Over 193

20* Nebraska Omaha -7
20* Missouri St +15½
20* Oregon +5½

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 01:13 PM
Insider Sports Report

4* New England -6.5 over Indianapolis (NFL)
Range: -5 to -8.5

3* Green Bay/Seattle UNDER 46 (NFL)
Range: 48 to 44

3* Orlando +9.5 over Oklahoma City (NBA)
Range: +11 to +7

Can'tPickAWinner
Diamond Dog Sports
NBA
Passing

NCAAB
#828: Nebraska Omaha: -6.5 (-110) (0.5*)

Can'tPickAWinner
Steel city Cappers

UNC -21. (cbb)
Green Bay +7.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 01:14 PM
Billy Coleman
GB / Seattle Under

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 01:15 PM
POWER PLAY WINS

Power Play Of The Day

NFL: Indianapolis Colts +7

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 01:16 PM
National Sports Service

5* Seattle -7.5 over Green Bay (NFL)

3* Indianapolis/New England OVER 53 (NFL)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 01:16 PM
Elite Sports Picks

DePaul +5.5 over St. John's (NCAAB)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 01:17 PM
TheRealWiseOne

ILL -5.5 ($3,000)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 01:17 PM
Dr Bob

2* IUPUI

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 01:28 PM
OC Dooley:

“2 UNIT” NCAA AFTERNOON LINETRACKER (Iona +1 at Canisius in a 2:05 pm eastern tipoff):

For those who took the time to read this analysis you most likely are aware of a nationally televised Metro Atlantic Conference tilt back on Friday evening on ESPNU where Iona as a hefty favorite (-11’) failed to cover the spread on the road against a horrible opponent who entered with a 3-12 overall record. Iona ended up barely surviving that visit to Niagra with a “one point” margin of victory. Due to inflated price tags (four consecutive games laying 9’ points each time) Iona has had problems where it counts “failing” to cover the spread four times in a six-game stretch versus league opposition. But the story this afternoon is different as Iona opened offshore as only a one-point favorite and are now at many a locations actually a slight underdog. It was almost exactly a year ago in a National-TV Friday telecast when Iona (-7) suffered an outright home loss versus Canisius who at the time were led by the coach’s son Billy Baron who has since graduated

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 01:29 PM
VEGAS SHARP
4 Units
302 Seattle Seahawks -7.5 (+100) over Green Bay Packers

4 Units
304 New England Patriots -6.5 over Indianapolis Colts

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 01:30 PM
TheVegasNightmare

Seattle -8.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 01:55 PM
Rooster
817 Boise state+5.5
833 Fairfield+7.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 01:55 PM
Strike Point Sports
NFL
8* Seattle -7.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 01:56 PM
Cajun Sports

5* New England -6.5
4.5* Over Seattle 45.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 01:57 PM
Over/Under Hotline
Both UNDERS in the NFL

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 01:58 PM
FRANK SANTILLI
200* NFL New England -6½
200* NFL Green Bay +8
200* CBB St John's -5
100* CBB Washington -4½
100* NBA Oklahoma City -9
75* CBB Rider +3

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 01:59 PM
Worlds Worst Picker

Illinois
St johns
Virginia Tech
Washington

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 02:01 PM
Chris James Sports

Packers +8
Colts +7

Loyola Chicago -1

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 02:02 PM
Strike Point Sports

5* Iona -1

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 02:06 PM
Wunderdog Sports

NFL : Green Bay Packers @ Seattle Seahawks
Time: Sunday 01/18 3:05 PM Eastern
Pick: Green Bay +7.5 (-115)
I’ve been one of the biggest backers of the Seattle Seahawks the past two years. Over that span I am 16-8 in game picks in Seahawks games, including the call in last year’s Super Bowl over Denver. In that game and leading up to it I have felt the Seahawks were very underrated. I have felt that Russell Wilson is one of the best QBs in the game and didn’t get the respect he deserved. Well, times – they are a changin’. The Green Bay Packers suffered a blow when Aaron Rodgers injured his calf and has been hobbling around the last two games. It will likely not be much better vs. Seattle in the NFC Championship game as he’ll have just a week to try to heal. That may not be as important as everyone thinks. Rodgers was able to lead his team to 30 and 26 points the past two weeks. And, Mike McCarthy has a plan on how to attack the Seattle defense. McCarthy is planning on using a lot of Eddie Lacy, James Starks, and even Randall Cobb on the ground. Looking back at the last two seasons when Seattle has had their stellar defense, teams that succeeded against them all had one thing in common. They beat Seattle by running between the tackles. The Seahawks are too good and too fast to lose through the air or running wide. Teams that commit to running the ball, regardless of early success, have been the Seahawks’ biggest challenge. The last two seasons they are 18-2 ATS if the opponent runs the ball 25 times or fewer, and 26-0 straight-up if the opponent runs the ball 26 or fewer times. When an opponent sticks to the running game, Seattle’s success drops to 8-7 straight up! That’s right: all their losses have occurred vs. teams committed to the run. I think Green Bay’s game plan will be heavy on the run, forcing Seattle to commit extra defenders in the box and giving Rodgers a much better chance. Rodgers is the best ever at avoiding costly interceptions (1.6% INT rate in his career). As hard as it is for opposing QBs to have success against Seattle, if anyone can, it is Aaron Rodgers. It isn’t necessarily the success of running the ball – it is the commitment to it, as four of the seven losses Seattle has sustained the last two years were by teams that ran for much less than 4 yards per carry. Green Bay is vastly improved defensively since moving Clay Matthews to the middle of the field, and the Seattle offense has gone for less than 400 yards 12 times this season. In games against defenses similar to Seattle’s, the Packers scored about 17 points per game this season. But, when Seattle faced high-powered offenses like Green Bay’s, they allowed around 20 points per game. Seattle’s amazing defensive run in the second half of the season has to come with an asterisk. In their last twelve games this team hasn’t faced an offense like they will see on Sunday. Here are the offenses that Seattle has beat up on: St. Louis (2), Carolina (2), San Francisco (2), Arizona (2), Oakland, Giants, Kansas City, Philadelphia. The average rank of those teams offensively? 20th. The only good offense in the bunch was Philadelphia. If we look at the offenses that Seattle faced this year that are similar to the one they will see in this game, Seattle gave up 16 (GB), 20 (Denver), 30 (Dallas) and 14 (Philly). That’s 20 points per game which is a far cry from the 8.0 per game they have allowed over their last seven games. Yes, Seattle’s defense is great. It’s just not as great as the numbers make it seem right now. As a result, we get line value opposing them. I think Green Bay gets into the low to mid 20s in this game. Seattle should also score in that range. It should be a close game that comes down to one possession. Since taking over in Green Bay, the Packers are 34-22 ATS vs. winning teams. Yes, the Seahawks laid a beating on Green Bay when they met in week one. But, NFL playoffs teams that lost to their opponent during the regular season have a distinct advantage, going 55-34-3 (62%) ATS since 2001. I think this line is inflated, even with a hobbled Rogers (who I expect to rise to the occasion). Take Green Bay with the points.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 02:06 PM
Wunderdog Sports Free Pick

NBA Game: Oklahoma City Thunder @ Orlando Magic
Time: Sunday 01/18 6:05 PM Eastern
Pick: Game Total UNDER 213 (-105)

Orlando is home, but they can’t score, 27th in the NBA in scoring. Orlando is 14-6-1 UNDER the total against the Western Conference, plus 7-1 UNDER against a team with a losing record. Into town comes an Oklahoma City team that’s one of the best defensively in the league, third in field goal shooting defense and 12th in points allowed. They are also No. 6 at defending the three pointer. Oklahoma City is 21-9 UNDER the total on one day of rest. Oklahoma City has been difficult to contain at home, averaging 118.0 points the past four games, but the team hasn’t been able to match that production on the road, scoring 91.7 per game with a 35.1 field-goal percentage while dropping the last three of a four-game skid by an average of 19.3 points. They just ripped Golden State at home, but the Thunder is 11-1 UNDER the total after scoring more than 125 points in their previous game. And when these teams meet, the UNDER is 7-3 in Orlando. Play Oklahoma/Orlando UNDER the total.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 02:07 PM
Valley Sports

[304] New England(-6 or better)Over Indianapolis --5 Stars
[304] New England/Indianapolis(Over 53.5 or better) --3 Stars
[301] Green Bay(+7.5 or better)Over Seattle --4 Stars
[301] Green Bay/Seattle(Under 46.5 or better) --4 Stars

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 02:09 PM
Diamond Dog Sports

NFL
#301: Packers: +8.0 (-105) (1*)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 02:10 PM
GORDONS

$400 Seattle -8

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 02:11 PM
Andre Gomes

San Antonio

OKC Orl over

Both singles

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 02:12 PM
Gameday Steve Corsi

SUNDAY 1/18/15 VIP HIGH ROLLER CLUB PICKS:
50* NFL Indy-New England OVER 53½
50* NFL Green Bay-Seattle UNDER 47
40* CBB Washington -3½
40* NBA OKC -9
40* CBB Indiana +5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 02:12 PM
NSA
25* NFL New England -6½
20* NFL Green Bay +8
20* NFL New England OVER 53½
10* NFL Green Bay UNDER 47
10* CBB Washington -3½
5* NBA Oklahoma City -9

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 02:16 PM
TheRealWiseOne:
2 bets in NFL

#1 Seattle -7 buy 1 (137) $10,000
#2 Indy +7 $5,000

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 02:17 PM
Vegas SI

SUNDAY PICKS(NSA "THE LEGEND")
25* NFL Patriots -6.5
20* NFL Packers +8
20* NFL Patriots over 53.5
10* NFL Packers under 47
10* CBB Washington -3.5
5* NBA Thunder -9

SUNDAY PICKS(CHICAGO)
FORTUNE 500: 20* NFL Colts +6.5
FORTUNE 500: 20* NFL Seahawks -8
FORTUNE 500: 20* NFL Colts under 53
EXECUTIVE: 10* NFL Seahawks over 45.5
EXECUTIVE: 10* NBA Raptors over 203.5
DIRECTORS: 10* CBB Illinois -5

SUNDAY PICKS(CAMPONE)
CADILLAC: 20* NFL Patriots -6.5
CADILLAC: 20* NFL Packers under 45.5
20* NFL Patriots over 53
WISEGUY ACTION: 10* NFL Packers +8
WISEGUY ACTION: 10* CBB St. Johns -6
SHARP EDGE: 10* NBA Thunder -9

SUNDAY PICKS(CALLAHAN)
20* NFL Packers +8
20* NFL Patriots over 53
20* NFL Packers under 45.5
15* NFL Patriots -6.5
15* NBA Jazz +11.5
10* CBB Southern Illinois under 115

SUNDAY PICKS(SOUTH BEACH)
ZEBRA CLUB: 20* NFL Packers +8
BIG ACTION: NFL Patriots -6.5
BIG ACTION: NFL Packers under 45.5
BIG ACTION: NFL Patriots over 53
HILTON: CBB Nebraska Omaha -8

SUNDAY PICKS(HOLLYWOOD)
INSIDE ACTION: 20* NFL Colts +6.5
BLUE RIBBON: NFL Seahawks -8
BLUE RIBBON: NFL Colts under 53
WISEGUY EDGE: NFL Seahawks over 45.5
WISEGUY EDGE: CBB Boise St +5.5

SUNDAY PICKS(MICHIGAN)
BIG HOUSE: 20* NFL Patriots -6.5
BIG HOUSE: 20* NFL Packers under 45.5
LOCKERROOM: 20* NFL Patriots over 53
PRESSBOX: 15* NFL Packers +8
PRESSBOX: 5* CBB Fairfield under 119

SUNDAY PICKS(NEW YORK)
INNER CIRCLE: 20* NFL Colts +6.5
SYNDICATE: NFL Seahawks -8
SYNDICATE: NFL Seahawks over 45.5
SYNDICATE: NFL Colts under 53

SUNDAY PICKS(PIOLI)
HIGH ROLLER: 20* NFL Patriots -6.5
HIGH ROLLER: 20* NFL Packers under 45.5
HIGH ROLLER: 20* NFL Patriots over 53
VEGAS WISEGUY: 10* NFL Packers +8
VEGAS WISEGUY: 10* CBB Siena +3
LINE VALUE: 5* NBA Thunder under 211

SUNDAY PICKS(VIP ACTION)
VIP CLUB: 20* NFL Patriots -6.5
ROXY'S: NFL Packers under 45.5
ROXY'S: NFL Patriots over 53
ROXY's: NFL Packers +8
RIVERBOAT: CBB Boise St +5.5

SUNDAY PICKS(20* CONSENSUS)
20* NFL Packers +8
20* NFL Patriots -6.5
20* NFL Packers under 45.5 BONUS PLAYS
20* NFL Patriots over 53
20* NBA Thunder -9

SUNDAY'S PICKS(HIGH ROLLERS CLUB)
20* NFL Patriots -6.5 and 10* NFL OVER 53
20* NFL Packers +8 and 10* NFL UNDER 45.5
20* NBA Jazz +11.5 and 10* NBA UNDER 194.5
20* CBB Rider +2.5 and 10* CBB OVER 126
20* CBB Quinnipiac -6 and 10* CBB OVER 129

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 02:30 PM
BIG AL ELITE INFO

pats

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 02:44 PM
SPORTS UNLIMITED Marco D'Angelo
5 new england

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 02:45 PM
Millionaires club
top seattle

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 02:45 PM
Sports bank
strong colts under

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 02:46 PM
Mike Davis

(8*) over 46.5 on Seattle/green bay game

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 02:47 PM
NFAC
Green Bay +8.5 $500
Green Bay ML $100
Indy +7.5 $500
Indy ML $100

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 02:47 PM
Sheep Open Order
indy +7.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 02:53 PM
Brad wilton 50 dime Seattle under

Trace Adams 1500 Seattle

Jeff benton 75 dime Seattle

Brandon Lang 150 dime new England

Gabriel dupont 75 dime colts under

Sean Michaels 100 dime Seattle

Scott delaney 50 dime Seattle+pats Playoff Teaser of the Year

Craig Davis 100 dime colts+packers 2 Team Championship Teaser of the Year

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 02:59 PM
Seabass

200 GB
200 GB Ml

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 03:02 PM
The correct system bet is on Oklahoma City! Let's keep our momentous winning streak alive Jack! Here's today system bet:

Oklahoma City {A} bet - This is a confirmed official bet!

​Note that bets labeled with {A} are bets under the original system, and are not Exterminator system plays. Only bet on these games if you are able to buy 3 points at -170 odds!

All bets labeled with either {B} or {C} are Exterminator system plays. Bet a flat percentage of your bankroll as instructed in the system manual.

Since you're a member of my Exterminator system, make sure to follow the guidelines below:
- All {A} bets are not part of the Exterminator system. Unless, however, if you have the ability to buy 3 points at -170 odds, then it is strongly advisable to place a small wager on all the {A} bets with buying 3 points, up to 5% of your bankroll. This is an optional betting strategy, which has proven to be a profitable one based on my research. Buying 3 points on {A} bets has won over 65% of the time over the years, so you should bet on {A} bets if you can buy 3 points at -170 odds.
-All {B} and {C} bets are qualified under both the original NBA system as well as the Exterminator system. For the Exterminator system, bet a flat percentage of your bankroll on both {B} and {C} bets. You do not need to buy any points on these bets under the Exterminator system.
- Remember to bet on the point spread (handicap line)
- If your team is a favorite, bet on the money line. If the team is a big favorite resulting in odds that are too unfavorable for you to be comfortable with, then you can either optionally skip the series, or bet on the point spread plus 3 points as normal (only applicable under the original NBA system), but do not continue betting on the series if your team wins the game but the bet does not cover.
Always consider the injury and the best/worst road team filters. Check the injuries to ensure your team's best player isn't out. I will always make my best effort to notify you of game-changing injuries whenever I am aware of them to ensure that you don't make wagers on team that don't pass the injury filter. However, I cannot make guarantees that I will always be able to be on top of every single injury, every game, every day, at all times. Some teams may hold off on releasing relevant injury information until much later in the day. A bet will be unofficial if it does not pass the filters of the system. Ultimately as a bettor, I always strongly encourage that if there's any uncertainty about the status of your team's best player for a game that you always check on final injury updates.
Good luck,
Tony Chau, author of the best-selling Exterminator Betting System

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 04:05 PM
NFAC
Ufc - b henderson -135 ($500)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 04:05 PM
Fezzik | NFLSide – Sunday, Jan 18 2015 3:05PM

302 SEA -7.5(-100) Anmericasbookie.com vs 301 GBP – single-dime bet

Analysis:

NE/Indy props 1 stars

1. Hilton UNDER 72.5 receiving yards

2. Herron OVER 34.5-140 receiving yards

3. Longest FG UNDER 44.5 -125

SEA/GB PROPS (All 1 star):

1. Rodgers UNDER 260.5 yards

2. Rodgers UNDER 2 TD passes -160

3. NO score 1st 6:30 -115 4. Lynch -17.5 yds vs. Lacy -130

5. Longest Fg UNDER 44.5-125

Shop around on all these. I expect bad weather and I really think Rodgers and GB are going to struggle mightily Lacy might be ahead of Lynch at the end of the 1h, but should get buried 2h. I don’t think GB SCORES 3 tds, much less all being Rodgers TDS. Lacy is hurt, unclear if he can go the whole game, ditto Rodgers.

This one is pretty simple. Sea should be -6.5 with a healthy Aaron Rodgers. Rodgers isn’t playing with a tiny injury. He is battling a key injury that is severley limiting what he can do. I think GB is a good 3.5 points worse with this version of Rodgers, and I cannot see how they are going to be able to not have Sea pull away given this. Hate laying over a TD, but -7-120 is not as good as -7.5 -100. I will have many props this coming Sunday on both games, likely a release Saturday Night.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-18-2015, 05:51 PM
Sebastian late game

If GB wins outright, 200 on Pats - points
If GB loses 200 on Indy ML.

Also 300 on Loyola in hoops, 6:00 tipoff