PDA

View Full Version : [halo] Watch The Ultimate Fighter 21 Finale Live Stream

tagaleg
07-07-2015, 03:26 PM
[halo] Watch The Ultimate Fighter 21 Finale Live Stream is here. So far, McGregor has duplicated most of his / her words within the wire crate and that is why is your ex this kind of engaging physique. In the event that he’s in a position to continue his / her manage connected with prominence upon Saturday in UFC 189, the actual SBG Eire merchandise will gain a good meantime title as well as set up a good even larger showdown with Aldo later this season.

Watch here: The Ultimate Fighter 21 Finale Live Stream (https://www.facebook.com/TUF19FinaleLiveStreamOnline).

Frankie Edgar (19-4-1, 13-4-1 UFC) is the weird man out and about right this moment, getting rattled off some straight advantages to get himself in position to perhaps challenge with the title once again, although with Aldo out and about as well as a good meantime belt getting designed, “The Answer” is probably should retain to combat at least once far more ahead of he / she becomes which likelihood currently.

Luke
07-08-2015, 07:43 PM
Is that english, or swifty?

Mr. IWS
07-09-2015, 02:53 PM
LOL.

I didnt even know there was a new season going on

Luke
07-17-2015, 01:58 PM
LOL.

I didnt even know there was a new season going on

I can't stand TUF. I'd like to watch the fights, but don't like scripted, reality shows.