PDA

View Full Version : Capper Question

KnightWriter
10-10-2015, 09:53 PM
Is there a way to track individual capper picks?

DaKid
10-10-2015, 10:34 PM
Some of these touts are monitored but for the most part I would think manually tracking plays from an individual tout is the only way.

KnightWriter
10-10-2015, 10:51 PM
Thanks. That's what I thought. I routinely manually track anyone who looks worth tailing or fading, but it can be a chore, especially when you're looking through 6 or 7 pages. Even worse when you want a capper's pick minutes to game time.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-11-2015, 12:44 AM
Thanks. That's what I thought. I routinely manually track anyone who looks worth tailing or fading, but it can be a chore, especially when you're looking through 6 or 7 pages. Even worse when you want a capper's pick minutes to game time.

if it's late or close to game time use the search thread next to administrative and put the capper in there which will search for that capper in that thread

KnightWriter
10-11-2015, 01:05 AM
Will do. Thanks.

KnightWriter
10-11-2015, 01:09 AM
if it's late or close to game time use the search thread next to administrative and put the capper in there which will search for that capper in that thread

Where do you get your picks? If I have some to submit, should I send them to you or post them somewhere else?

KnightWriter
10-11-2015, 01:10 AM
Where do you get your picks? If I have some to submit, should I send them to you or post them somewhere else?

And I mean from a capper, not my picks.

Mr. IWS
10-11-2015, 09:55 AM
If I have some to submit, should I send them to you or post them somewhere else?

you can post any you get in the days thread.

::handshake::