10* Mississippi -14
10* USC -7.5
10* Southern Miss -21.5
10* UNLV -8

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 12:31 AM
DOUBLE DRAGON SPORTS NCAA WEEK #5 - Saturday
9-UNIT HYDRA
CLEMSON +3 (-125) vs louisville (Sat. 8pm)

5-UNIT XTRA-STRONGS
MIAMI -7 (-115) at gtech (Sat. 12pm)
UCF/ECU OVER 61 (Sat. 12pm)
COLORADO -18.5 vs oregon st. (Sat. 2:30pm)
KANSAS ST. +3.5 (-115) at wv (Sat. 3:30pm)
MICHIGAN -10 (-115) vs wisky (Sat. 3:30pm)
TENNESSEE -3 (-115) at georgia (Sat. 3:30pm)
OLE MISS -14 (-120) vs memphis (Sat. 7pm)
WASH ST. +3 (-125) vs oregon (Sat. 9:30pm)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 12:34 AM
Dave Miller

10 Units Kansas State/West Virginia over 54 at 3:30:00 PM
9 Units Florida Atlantic -6 7:00:00 PM
8 Units Oregon -1.5 at 9:30:00 PM

Can'tPickAWinner
Fezzik | CFB Total - Saturday, Oct 1 2016 3:30PM
153 Akron / 154 Kent St. UNDER 54.5 Pinnacle (http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fcappersmall2.com%2Flines.ph p) triple-dime bet

Fezzik | CFB Total - Saturday, Oct 1 2016 7:30PM
113 Marshall / 114 Pittsburgh UNDER 68.5 Pinnacle (http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fcappersmall2.com%2Flines.ph p) double-dime bet

Fezzik | CFB Total - Saturday, Oct 1 2016 7:00PM
143 W. Michigan / 144 Cent. Michigan OVER 55.5 Pinnacle (http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fcappersmall2.com%2Flines.ph p) double-dime bet

Fezzik | CFB Total - Saturday, Oct 1 2016 3:30PM
167 La.-Monroe / 168 Auburn OVER 55.5 Pinnacle double-dime bet

Can'tPickAWinner
billy hill from banker sports

12 1/2 unit big one on west virginia -3 1/2 over kansas state (3:30pm)

Can'tPickAWinner
Vernon Croy

8-Unit Play. Take #282 Hamilton +3 over Calgary (Saturday, October 1 at 4:00 PM ET)

Take Hamilton ATS as my 8-Unit CFL Game of the Year for Saturday afternoon.

This pick falls into one of my elite CFL systems and I have Hamilton winning this game outright at home by 6 to 14 points. Hamilton lost by just 6 points at Calgary in Week 10 despite fumbling the ball 4 times in that game. Hamilton is now at home against a Stamps team they had 439 passing yards against, but penalties cost them that game with 103 more penalty yards than Calgary. Hamilton is averaging 29.8 ppg at home this season where they have won 3 straight games, and they look to rebound off a bad 2-point loss to Saskatchewan in a game they should have won. Hamilton hands the Stamps their second loss of the season so play them with confidence Saturday afternoon

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 12:35 AM
Sports Cheetah

NCAAF 10/1

5% Clemson

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 12:36 AM
Indian Cowboy

3-Unit Play. #170. Take Air Force -7 over Navy (Saturday @ 3:30pm est)
Navy has so many injuries on the offensive side of the ball and we believe it finally catches up with them here as they hook up against Air Force. This is a Navy team that beat Air Force 33-11 last year and these two teams usually don't let the other have their way too much with so much revenge in mind. Plus, this is a great public fade and it would do Air Force a lot of good to rout a team here as it will make a solid statement and we like Air Force to stay undefeated with a big win here. Note, Air Force just beat Utah State 27-20 who is a competent team and this team has a lot of talent and we like them to get it done here.

7-Unit Play. American Athletic Conference GOTY. #131. Take South Florida -5.5 over Cincinnati (Saturday @ 7pm est)
Willie Taggart is a fantastic ball coach. This team started to show improvements last year when they were really coming together as a squad and that has translated into great progress this year as they are 3-1 out of the gates. This team is much improved and plays with a lot of heart and spunk. Sure, this team was just a 4 point underdog that poorly performed against Florida State and we like them here consequently to bounce-back because of that. This is a team that beat Cincinnati last year by a score of 65-27 as Taggart is well aware of what Cincinnati runs and has his team well prepared consequently. With this team coming off a bad loss, with the fact that this team and this coaching staff frankly is making a statement this year - and will use this game to do so, we like South Florida in a blowout Saturday Night. This is the same team that routed Syracuse on the road and who has scored at least 35 points in each game and Cincinnati's injuries finally catch up with them here as they get beat relatively handily here.

3-Unit Play. #167. Take Louisiana-Monroe +33 over Auburn (Saturday @ 3:30pm est)

Louisiana Monroe showed a lot of grit and heart by nearly beating Georgia Southern 21-23 as a massive underdog of 27 points. In fact, this team is 3-0 ATS to start the year as they covered against Oklahoma earlier this year as well. This is a fade on Auburn coming off their big win (that they might or might not have deserved) against LSU and we like Auburn to be going through the motions and looking past this game a bit. Auburn has Mississippi State next week and for Louisiana Monroe this game means a lot more than it does for Auburn. Monroe hangs tough once again.

3-Unit Play. #191. Texas A&M University -17.5 over South Carolina (Saturday @ 4pm est)
There is nothing that Kevin Sumlin would love more than to rout South Carolina on the road and beat a fanbase that he is not too fond of. Note, that A&M has done very well to open the year after taking an incredible amount of criticism for transfers and yet it is A&M that sits pretty and is rolling right now. South Carolina has not faced a potent offense such as A&M all year and if this team had issues with Kentucky last week, look for them to have serious issues this week facing a very talented A&M team who would love to rout South Carolina and to keep moving up in the BCS Rankings. A&M in a romp.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 12:36 AM
MIKE DAVIS

6-Unit Play. Take #125 Kansas St +3.5 over West Virgnina (Saturday, October 1st at 3:30 p.m.)
I really like the road team in this one. Kansas State had a rough opening loss to Stanford but they showed me something in that ball game. They didn't quit and they actually outgained Stanford in total yards. They have played two no-name teams since then and I'm sure they have had this game circled since the Stanford loss. These two teams have played each other four times over the past four years and K State has won every game with last year's game being a really close one, 24-23. WVU lost a ton defensively but the new guys have played fairly well. However, this team doesn't look to be an improved team and I don't like the direction they are headed. Something just seems amiss.
KState does more with less than any other team in college football. They simply find a way to win. Period. I look for them to do that once again this Saturday. They have a solid team and the better coach. They are also out to prove something after not playing a meaningful game since September 2nd. I love the Wildcats in this spot. I look for them to get it done on the road in a hostile environment; it's what they do. WVU had a great win at BYU last week and this is a tough opponent to return to.
Take Kansas State

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 12:37 AM
DOC SPORTS

4 Unit Play. #108 Take BYU Cougars -3.5 over Toledo Rockets (Friday 10:15 pm ESPN 2) When BYU decided to go the independent route in football they have struggled to land home games against Power 5 teams. They have had to play very difficult schedules, and this is a must-win game in order for them to qualify for a bowl game this season. Toledo is 1-6 straight-up in their last 7 games when they travel west of the central time zone. BYU is just a different team in Provo, and they have covered the spread in their last 6 home games. BYU is 53-9 straight-up in their last 62 home games, and their last 8 home wins have come by 30+ points.

4 Unit Play. #148 Take Bowling Green Falcons -2.5 over Eastern Michigan Eagles (Saturday 12 pm ESPN 3) The Falcons are in a major rebuilding mode and have yet to record a victory on the season against an FBS school. But they still have enough to beat Eastern Michigan, one of the worst teams in FBS for their entire existence. Eastern Michigan has won two straight games against bad teams, but they have had no success against Bowling Green, going 1-11 losing by an average of 19 points per game. The Falcons have major problems, but this is a get-well game for them and I expect them to win it by double digits. EMU is 3-29 straight-up in their last 32 conference games.

7 Unit Play. #190 Take NC State Wolfpack -10.5 over Wake Forest Demon Deacons (Saturday 3:30 pm ACC Network) ACC Game of the Year. When the Wolfpack win it tends to come by double digits, and that sets up a nice situation on Saturday afternoon in Raleigh. The last three home games against Wake Forest for NC State have been bloodbaths, with the home team winning by 35,31, & 29 points. NC State is 9-2 ATS in their last 11 games as a favorite. Wake Forest is off of a deceiving victory against Indiana in which they were outgained by 259 yards but were the beneficiary of five turnovers. That good fortune ends this afternoon. NC State is 19-4 ATS in their last 23 games following a bye in their previous week.

4 Unit Play. #214 Take Boise State Broncos -21 over Utah State Aggies (Saturday 10:15 pm ESPN 2) The Mountain West is a battle between two teams for the top spot, and Utah State is not one of those teams. Boise State has traditionally dominated this league and this matchup, going 12-1 against Utah State. That being said, the Broncos were embarrassed last year in Logan, losing 52-26 despite being a 9-point favorite. That loss was solely on the play of the Broncos in giving away the game with 8 turnovers. Utah State has been on a downward trend after reaching the Pinnacle (http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fcappersmall2.com%2Flines.ph p) in 2012, going 11-2. They lost to Akron last year in a bowl game (The Zips first-ever bowl win) and they are just 2-2 this season. Coach Matt Wells has messed up the offense with a rotation of numerous quarterbacks over the last couple of years and now looks to Kent Myers, a former wide receiver. He showed some promise earlier in his career, but like most of their quarterbacks he has gotten worse the more he plays and gets coached. The Broncos are back to normal, and they are on a mission to run the table and still have an outside shot at a spot in the college football playoff if San Diego State continues to win games as well. Their game last week against Oregon State was not as close as the final score would indicate, and you can be sure they will not take this game lightly whatsoever. Utah State is 2-8 ATS (1 push) in their last 11 games. The last time these two teams met in Boise is was a 50-19 victory for the Broncos, and that was against a more talented Aggies team that what they will see on Saturday.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 12:37 AM
STRIKE POINT SPORTS
College Plays:

7-Unit Play. Take #164 Clemson (+2) over Louisville (8 p.m., Saturday, October 1)
This is a perfect spot for Clemson to play a complete game. The Tigers has as high of expectations a team can have heading into the season fresh off the National Championship game loss. They have Deshaun Watson who is as talented as any player they have ever had and were supposed to run through the ACC with little pushback. They have done their part to this point with a 4-0 record but have not looked dominant in the process. Watson has been inconsistent and the defense has lacked focus but good team find a way to win and they have done just that each time they have played so this powerful Louisville team may have its roll stopped this week. The Cardinals are also 4-0 and have a win over Florida State that looked like a misprint. Lamar Jackson and his running mates throttled the Seminoles two weeks ago 63-20 and have looked much the same in all four wins but this Clemson team is primed to play a great game and this week is the week. Clemson has a powerful, veteran defense and they will have to be at their best in this one which they will. Take the Tigers to get the win 40-33.

3-Unit Play. Take #191 Texas A&M (-17.5) over South Carolina (3:30 p.m., Saturday, October 1)
The Aggies appear to be a force to be reckoned with in the SEC as they sit at 4-0 and should move to 5-0 with little trouble this week. The only problem for A&M is the month of October. They have started out they last two seasons undefeated through September only to see their season fall apart when the calander turned to Fall. They have gone 9-0 in the last two opening months and 2-5 in the month to follow and which such little room for error they cannot afford to do that again if they want to get into the playoff. Oklahoma transfer Trevor Knight has found a home with the Aggies and with Treyveon Williams looking like a stud runner they will be tough to stop moving forward. Texas A&M has one of the best front sevens in the country and they should have a field day with freshman QB Brandon Mcllwain so thi sone could get out of hand. Take the Aggies to move to 5-0 with a 45-10 beatdown.

3-Unit Play. Take #184 California (-2) over Utah (6 p.m., Saturday, October 1)
This game has the makings of a Pac-12 shootout. The Utes have struggled defensively and gave up 27 points to a USC team last week that previously looked lost and the Bears score before the ball is even in their hands at times. The player to watch in this one is Cal Bear quarterback Davis Webb. Webb is doing his best Joe Bradley impersonation and leads College Football in passing yards, completions, attempts, and touchdowns and is showing no sign of taking his foot off the gas. The question is whether or not Utah can stay with the high powered ?Bear Raid? offense and while they will certainly hang tight it is hard to imagine them scoring enough points to win. Neither team is stopping anyone right now and the Bears are looking to put on a show for their home crowd so Take Cal to get the win 50-43.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 12:39 AM
ALLEN EASTMAN

3-Unit Play. Take #109 Stanford (+3.5) over Washington (9 p.m., Friday, Sept. 30)
This is a huge game between two teams in the Top 10. Washington has gotten a lot of hype. But Stanford has been playing in big games like this for years. David Shaw is used to winning these games and I think that the Cardinal will leave Seattle with a win. Stanford won their last trip up here in 2014 and they are 7-1 in the last eight meetigns in this series. Stanford has covered five straight games going back to last year. Washington looks to be a little overrated. They are 0-2 ATS in their last two games and were fortunate to escape Arizona with an overtime win last week. Washington's run defense did not look good last week and I think the Huskies will have a hard time slowing down Stanford's big offensive line and star player Christian McCaffrey. Stanford is 38-16 ATS in its last 54 Pac-12 games and an amazing 52-24 ATS in its last 76 games overall. The Cardinal is the play.

4-Unit Play. Take #162 Michigan (-10) over Wisconsin (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 1)
Here is another matchup of two Top 10 teams. But I think that Michigan is a legit national title contender. I don't think that way about Wisconsin. The Badgers are coming off a great win over Michigan State last week. But now they have to travel back to that state to take on the real team in Michigan. The Spartans were in a letdown spot last week after their big win over Notre Dame. Wisconsin caught them. The Badgers' win over LSU early in the year doesn't look that good now that LSU has fallen on hard times. And this is the same Badgers team that barely held on to beat Georgia State 23-17 two weeks ago as a 35-point favorite. Michigan has done nothing but dominate teams. They have won their four games by an average of 52-14 so far this year and they hammered Penn State last week. These two teams haven't met since 2010. But the home team has been the play in this series, winning seven of the last nine meetings and six of the last seven. The home team is 5-1 ATS. Coach Harbaugh just keeps cashing tickets and I will ride this red hot Wolverine team for another win at the window!

8-Unit Play. Take #166 Florida State (-10.5) over North Carolina (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 1)
This is my ACC Game of the Year.
I love the Seminoles here. This team has struggled a bit early in the season. But Florida State still has a lot more talent than North Carolina. The Seminoles were ambushed up in Louisville two weeks ago. But they rebounded with a dominating 55-35 win over South Florida last week in a game that was never really close. I think that the Seminoles are going to do the same thing to the Tar Heels this week. This is Florida State's first real home game against a top opponent. Their first game in Tallahassee was against Charleston Southern. They played Ole Miss in Orlando. I think that this Florida State team will get a big boost from the home crowd and the last time that UNC played here was in 2010. North Carolina has really struggled defensively. They are No. 87 in points allowed and No. 90 in total defense. This team is not going to be able to slow down a very potent FSU offense led by Dalvin Cook. Cook hasn't had a real breakout game yet this year. I think that he will on Saturday and I wouldn't be surprised to see him get three touchdowns. FSU is averaging 43 points per game and they have a Top 20 running game. They will go right at the Heels and North Carolina doesn't have the size or depth to hold them back. Florida State's defense is ranked just No. 86 in the country. But this team is much better than that. They have had to face two top offenses in Ole Miss and Louisville. And there is more talent on that side of the ball than UNC has to offer. Florida State is 7-2 ATS in its last nine games and 5-1 ATS in its last six home games. Jimbo Fisher knows that his team has to be perfect the rest of the year if they want to get back into playoff contention. And he knows this team could use some blowouts to get back into the Top 10. I think that Florida State wins this one going away and I have them winning by at least 21 points on Saturday. Take Florida State.

4-Unit Play. Take #183 Utah (+2) over California (6 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 1)
Utah took care of business at home against USC last week. Cal lost 51-41 to Arizona State. I think the Utes will be able to push California around on both sides of the ball. Cal has given up an average of 43 points per game on defense. They are one of the worst units in the country. The Golden Bears have a Top 5 offense. But Utah excels at holding teams below their season win totals and averages. Utah beat a better Cal team last year and the Utes are 4-1 in the last five meetings. The underdog is 4-2 ATS in the last six meetings and I think that Utah is going to stay undefeated on the season. Utah has won six straight games going back to last year and they are 8-2 in their last 10. Cal already has two losses on the season and I think that they were very fortunate in their win over a better Texas team. That won't be the case here. The wrong team is favored. Play Utah.

3-Unit Play. Take #194 UCLA (-13.5) over Arizona (10:30 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 1)
This Arizona team is beat up and bruised. They have been without starting quarterback Anu Solomon the last three games and could again be without key playmakers Nick Wilson and Shawn Poindexter. Arizona is coming off a disappointing home loss to Washington last week. The Wildcats fell in OT as a 16-point underdog in a game that they thought they had won. Arizona has been outgained by three of the four opponents that they have faced this year, including Grambling. They are just 1-3 ATS and Rich Rodriguez is struggling to get this program back on track. UCLA is off a disappointing loss to Stanford last week. But they have a big advantage being at home for a second week in a row. This is a team that won at BYU, a team that beat Arizona in the first game of the season, and the Bruins have been better against a tougher schedule this year. Josh Rosen is one of the best young quarterbacks in the Pac-12 and he gives the home team a major advantage in this one. The home team is 9-4 ATS in the last 13 meetings and the favorite has dominated this series, going 8-1 ATS. UCLA has won and covered four straight against the Wildcats. The Bruins are 0-6 ATS in their last six games. But that streak is going to be snapped with a win here.

4-Unit Play. Take #202 TCU (+3.5) over Oklahoma (5 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 1)
I think that Oklahoma is still overrated. This is a team that was blown out outright to start the year as 10-point favorites against Houston. I think they are going to get upset and be blown out in this trip to Texas too. TCU has revenge for a tough one-point loss last year. They almost won in Norman as 18-point underdogs last year. They scored a touchdown with less than one minute to play. Instead of kicking the extra point to tie they went for two and lost. But TCU won the last time OU came to Dallas and the Horned Frogs are 3-1 ATS in this series since joining the Big 12. All four of those games were decided by a touchdown or less and the last three years this game has been determined by four points or less. The underdog is 6-2 ATS in this series the last eight meetings. I think Oklahoma is still disappointed about their blowout loss to Ohio State at home two weeks ago. This team is 1-2 and their dreams of a national title are gone. This team just isn't as good as the public expected and they are now 1-5 ATS in their last six games going back to last year. TCU is the play here and I expect them to win this one outright.

4-Unit Play. Take #216 Washington State (+2) over Oregon (9:30 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 1)
This is not the same Oregon program that the public is used to betting on. I do not think that this team deserves to be favored and I think that Washington State could even blow the Ducks out. Oregon is coming off a home loss to Colorado. That is something that would've been unthinkable under Chip Kelly. The Ducks are now 2-2 on the season and they are 0-6 ATS in their last six games going back to last season. Oregon was unimpressive this year in wins over UC-Davis and Virginia. Washington State got off to a slow start to this season. But they had a bye week last week so they have had extra time to prepare for the Ducks offense. Washington State went to Autzen and won last year and I think they will upset the Ducks again here. The Cougars are 6-0 ATS in their last six games against Oregon and Mike Leach has been a great underdog coach throughout his career. Washington State is 5-1 ATS at home against Oregon and I think that Leach will have his team ready to play. The public is on the wrong side in this one. Take the underdog.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 01:10 AM
::clap::

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 01:10 AM
ALLEN EASTMAN

3-Unit Play. Take #109 Stanford (+3.5) over Washington (9 p.m., Friday, Sept. 30)
This is a huge game between two teams in the Top 10. Washington has gotten a lot of hype. But Stanford has been playing in big games like this for years. David Shaw is used to winning these games and I think that the Cardinal will leave Seattle with a win. Stanford won their last trip up here in 2014 and they are 7-1 in the last eight meetigns in this series. Stanford has covered five straight games going back to last year. Washington looks to be a little overrated. They are 0-2 ATS in their last two games and were fortunate to escape Arizona with an overtime win last week. Washington's run defense did not look good last week and I think the Huskies will have a hard time slowing down Stanford's big offensive line and star player Christian McCaffrey. Stanford is 38-16 ATS in its last 54 Pac-12 games and an amazing 52-24 ATS in its last 76 games overall. The Cardinal is the play.

4-Unit Play. Take #162 Michigan (-10) over Wisconsin (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 1)
Here is another matchup of two Top 10 teams. But I think that Michigan is a legit national title contender. I don't think that way about Wisconsin. The Badgers are coming off a great win over Michigan State last week. But now they have to travel back to that state to take on the real team in Michigan. The Spartans were in a letdown spot last week after their big win over Notre Dame. Wisconsin caught them. The Badgers' win over LSU early in the year doesn't look that good now that LSU has fallen on hard times. And this is the same Badgers team that barely held on to beat Georgia State 23-17 two weeks ago as a 35-point favorite. Michigan has done nothing but dominate teams. They have won their four games by an average of 52-14 so far this year and they hammered Penn State last week. These two teams haven't met since 2010. But the home team has been the play in this series, winning seven of the last nine meetings and six of the last seven. The home team is 5-1 ATS. Coach Harbaugh just keeps cashing tickets and I will ride this red hot Wolverine team for another win at the window!

8-Unit Play. Take #166 Florida State (-10.5) over North Carolina (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 1)
This is my ACC Game of the Year.
I love the Seminoles here. This team has struggled a bit early in the season. But Florida State still has a lot more talent than North Carolina. The Seminoles were ambushed up in Louisville two weeks ago. But they rebounded with a dominating 55-35 win over South Florida last week in a game that was never really close. I think that the Seminoles are going to do the same thing to the Tar Heels this week. This is Florida State's first real home game against a top opponent. Their first game in Tallahassee was against Charleston Southern. They played Ole Miss in Orlando. I think that this Florida State team will get a big boost from the home crowd and the last time that UNC played here was in 2010. North Carolina has really struggled defensively. They are No. 87 in points allowed and No. 90 in total defense. This team is not going to be able to slow down a very potent FSU offense led by Dalvin Cook. Cook hasn't had a real breakout game yet this year. I think that he will on Saturday and I wouldn't be surprised to see him get three touchdowns. FSU is averaging 43 points per game and they have a Top 20 running game. They will go right at the Heels and North Carolina doesn't have the size or depth to hold them back. Florida State's defense is ranked just No. 86 in the country. But this team is much better than that. They have had to face two top offenses in Ole Miss and Louisville. And there is more talent on that side of the ball than UNC has to offer. Florida State is 7-2 ATS in its last nine games and 5-1 ATS in its last six home games. Jimbo Fisher knows that his team has to be perfect the rest of the year if they want to get back into playoff contention. And he knows this team could use some blowouts to get back into the Top 10. I think that Florida State wins this one going away and I have them winning by at least 21 points on Saturday. Take Florida State.

4-Unit Play. Take #183 Utah (+2) over California (6 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 1)
Utah took care of business at home against USC last week. Cal lost 51-41 to Arizona State. I think the Utes will be able to push California around on both sides of the ball. Cal has given up an average of 43 points per game on defense. They are one of the worst units in the country. The Golden Bears have a Top 5 offense. But Utah excels at holding teams below their season win totals and averages. Utah beat a better Cal team last year and the Utes are 4-1 in the last five meetings. The underdog is 4-2 ATS in the last six meetings and I think that Utah is going to stay undefeated on the season. Utah has won six straight games going back to last year and they are 8-2 in their last 10. Cal already has two losses on the season and I think that they were very fortunate in their win over a better Texas team. That won't be the case here. The wrong team is favored. Play Utah.

3-Unit Play. Take #194 UCLA (-13.5) over Arizona (10:30 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 1)
This Arizona team is beat up and bruised. They have been without starting quarterback Anu Solomon the last three games and could again be without key playmakers Nick Wilson and Shawn Poindexter. Arizona is coming off a disappointing home loss to Washington last week. The Wildcats fell in OT as a 16-point underdog in a game that they thought they had won. Arizona has been outgained by three of the four opponents that they have faced this year, including Grambling. They are just 1-3 ATS and Rich Rodriguez is struggling to get this program back on track. UCLA is off a disappointing loss to Stanford last week. But they have a big advantage being at home for a second week in a row. This is a team that won at BYU, a team that beat Arizona in the first game of the season, and the Bruins have been better against a tougher schedule this year. Josh Rosen is one of the best young quarterbacks in the Pac-12 and he gives the home team a major advantage in this one. The home team is 9-4 ATS in the last 13 meetings and the favorite has dominated this series, going 8-1 ATS. UCLA has won and covered four straight against the Wildcats. The Bruins are 0-6 ATS in their last six games. But that streak is going to be snapped with a win here.

4-Unit Play. Take #202 TCU (+3.5) over Oklahoma (5 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 1)
I think that Oklahoma is still overrated. This is a team that was blown out outright to start the year as 10-point favorites against Houston. I think they are going to get upset and be blown out in this trip to Texas too. TCU has revenge for a tough one-point loss last year. They almost won in Norman as 18-point underdogs last year. They scored a touchdown with less than one minute to play. Instead of kicking the extra point to tie they went for two and lost. But TCU won the last time OU came to Dallas and the Horned Frogs are 3-1 ATS in this series since joining the Big 12. All four of those games were decided by a touchdown or less and the last three years this game has been determined by four points or less. The underdog is 6-2 ATS in this series the last eight meetings. I think Oklahoma is still disappointed about their blowout loss to Ohio State at home two weeks ago. This team is 1-2 and their dreams of a national title are gone. This team just isn't as good as the public expected and they are now 1-5 ATS in their last six games going back to last year. TCU is the play here and I expect them to win this one outright.

4-Unit Play. Take #216 Washington State (+2) over Oregon (9:30 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 1)
This is not the same Oregon program that the public is used to betting on. I do not think that this team deserves to be favored and I think that Washington State could even blow the Ducks out. Oregon is coming off a home loss to Colorado. That is something that would've been unthinkable under Chip Kelly. The Ducks are now 2-2 on the season and they are 0-6 ATS in their last six games going back to last season. Oregon was unimpressive this year in wins over UC-Davis and Virginia. Washington State got off to a slow start to this season. But they had a bye week last week so they have had extra time to prepare for the Ducks offense. Washington State went to Autzen and won last year and I think they will upset the Ducks again here. The Cougars are 6-0 ATS in their last six games against Oregon and Mike Leach has been a great underdog coach throughout his career. Washington State is 5-1 ATS at home against Oregon and I think that Leach will have his team ready to play. The public is on the wrong side in this one. Take the underdog.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 01:36 AM
Dave Cokin:

212 New Mexico -8
201 Oklahoma -3.5
214 Boise State -20
150 Miami Ohio +2.5
127 Virginia +4
185 Texas +2.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 01:37 AM
Megalocks Oklahoma -3 GL
Kansas st+3.5
Fiu +6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 01:39 AM
NORMS CLUBHOUSE
College Football: Last week 4-9......Season: 26-29
NFL Football: Last week: 2-8.....Season: 8-19
TOTAL THUS FAR: 40-51

COLLEGE FOOTBALL

DOUBLE PLAYS:

Texas +2 1/2 Oklahoma State
Miami Fla. -7 Georgia Tech
Boise State -21 1/2 Utah State
Colorado -19 Oregon State

SINGLE PLAYS

Oklahoma -3 1/2 TCU
Texas A&M -17 1/2 So. Carolina
Maryland -10 1/2 Purdue
Florida State -11 No. Carolina
Washington State +2 Oregon
LSU -13 Missouri
Michigan -10 1/2 Wisconsin
Kansas State +3 1/2 W. Virginia
Louisiana Tech -20 UTEP
No. Illinois +4 1/2 Ball State
Virginia +3 1/2 Duke
UCLA -13 1/2 Arizona

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 01:41 AM
SPARTAN TRIPLE - GEORGIA

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 01:43 AM
Maddux

10* Central Michigan +3
10* Florida -10
10* NC State -9.5
10* Mississippi -14
10* USC -7.5
10* Southern Miss -21.5
10* UNLV -8
Upgrading USC -10 for 20 Units

Can'tPickAWinner
Marc lawrence 4 pack
texas
oklahoma
clemson
geo tech

Can'tPickAWinner
WAYNE ROOT

MILL--Indiana +
No Limit--Washington State +
Horned Frogs coach Gary Patterson has been selling his team on the importance of the Big 12 title since the nonconference loss to the Razorbacks and his message only increased this week. There is also the matter of starting a new home venue winning streak. TCU had won 14 straight at home prior to the Arkansas loss. Oklahoma comes into this contest with the same message but having lost two of their first three games. The Sooners just don't have the ability to score more than their lackluster defense allows. The Sooners have been suspect on defense and are one of seven teams nationally without an interception. Oklahoma is allowing 31.7 points and was drilled for 33 and 45 points in losses to Houston and Ohio State, respectively. The Horned Frogs certainly are proficient on offense again this season -- averaging 42.8 points per game -- and junior quarterback Kenny Hill has led the way. The TCU offense has been firing on all cylinders this season. Horned Frogs QB Kenny Hill and WR John Diarse should have success against a Sooners defense that has struggled making plays. This game will be another nightmare for the boomer-sooner faithful.
Let's address this from the perspective of the betting world; both public and oddsmakers. The oddsmakers make lines before the season begins. They made Clemson -10 August 1st. On Monday of this week, they opened the betting at Clemson -3. The oddsmakers know quite a bit about line making. Now to the public. They make up their minds based on what the last saw. Two weeks ago they saw Louisville blow out #2 Florida St. Last week against Marshall the public ran up the line from 24 to 30 and were rewarded with a 59-28 one point cover. So the public has gotten on the Cardinals bandwagon again and have given all Clemson backers incredible value as the line is now Clemson +2 points. However, a tidbit of "follow the money" is that 86% of the big money bets from the wise guys are on Clemson on the money line to win outright. Louisville isn’t going to sneak up on anyone the rest of the season, not after how easily it handled FSU. But it was the first portion of the Marshall game that exposed some vulnerabilities – most notably the success of an effective pass rush in slowing the Cards’ offense – and gave Clemson’s defense a better blueprint. Because of all the attention heaped - and rightfully so - on Louisville and Lamar Jackson, Clemson plays the disrespect card. The Tigers’ defense, the best game of Deshaun Watson’s life, and the Tigers’ home field is the difference as Clemson wins a thriller. Deshaun Watson wins a classic quarterback duel. Clemson DC Brent Venables figures out a way to moderately slow Lamar Jackson and Clemson moves forward to the team they played like a year ago. Lastly, it's a given that the wise guys will usually bet the original favorite.
Tennessee travels to play Georgia in their first road game of their season. The Volunteers were getting crushed last week against Florida and then took the game over by scoring 35 consecutive points. The comeback not only snapped an 11-game losing streak against Florida but had the slapping and high-fiving everybody on campus all week long. This game is the two state's recruiting battle. It's usually their most important game and the home team puts a tremendous amount of effort to this contest because they will have many high schoolers there watching. Georgia started the season 3-0 and may have been looking forward to this week as they were destroyed last week at Ole Miss. First year coach Kirby Smart was "smart" to throw that game tape in the garbage and move onward to this huge game. Tennessee has A&M and Bama the next two weeks. This game may find them having a difficult time getting emotionally up especially after the excitement of the past week. A Georgia team at home with something to prove is a team few would want to face. Sony Michel is back and rumbling with 66 yards against Ole Miss, and Nick Chubb should be fine even though he hurt his ankle last week. Considering this is the true comeback game for Chubb – who suffered his knee injury against the Vols last year – it’ll be an emotional moment for team and the crowd. I think they take it to Tennessee from the opening kickoff and it’s close throughout, coming down to a last second field-goal by the Bulldogs. This has been a series that has been decided by one possession each of the past five seasons. Either way, the plus point should insure a solid point spread cover and if that last field goal is good, the Shocker of the Year wins outright.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 01:44 AM
King Creole
3*
Central Florida/ east Carolina over 61

Can'tPickAWinner
Stephen nover
3*
W.michigan / c.michigan over 55.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Gold sheet LTS SATURDAY

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 1COLLEGE FBTOP CHOICE 1 1/2 units FRESNO STATE +9 1/2 over Unlv -home 7:30 PM PDT (Game #217)
TEMPLE -12 1/2 -home over Smu 9:00 AM PDT (Game #134)
NORTH TEXAS +16 -home over Middle Tennessee 4:00 PM PDT time change (Game #138)
CLEMSON +2 -home over Louisville 5:00 PM PDT (Game #164)
NAVY +7 over Air Force -home 12:30 PM PDT (Game #169)
WAKE FOREST +11 over NC State -home 12:30 PM PDT time change (Game #189)
MISSOURI +12 1/2 over Lsu -home 4:30 PM PDT time change (Game #203)
BOISE STATE -21 -home over Utah State 7:15 PM PDT time change (Game #214)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 01:45 AM
Ben Burns | CFB Side Sat, 10/01/16 - 12:00 PM §ƒ
double-dime bet
186 Oklahoma St. -3.0 (-108) Pinnacle (http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fcappersmall2.com%2Flines.ph p) vs 185 Texas

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 01:46 AM
Football Crusher
Washington U -170 over Stanford (pending)
Southern Methodist +12.5 over Temple
(System Record: 4-2, won last game)
Overall Record: 4-15

Rest of the Plays
Georgia Tech +8 over Miami Fl
Purdue +10.5 over Maryland
Georgia +4 over Tennessee

Can'tPickAWinner
Baseball Crusher
San Francisco Giants -125 over LA Dodgers (pending)
Detroit Tigers -148 over Atlanta Braves
(System Record: 97-5, lost last game)
Overall Record: 97-75

Rest of the Plays
Minnesota Twins +100 over Chicago White Sox
Kansas City Royals +101 over Cleveland Indians
San Diego Padres +1.5 over Arizona Diamondbacks

Can'tPickAWinner
Soccer Crusher
Temperley + Newells Old Boys UNDER 2.5
This match is happening in Argentina
(System Record: 1028-32, won last 2 games)
Overall Record: 1028-794-158

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 01:47 AM
Western Viper

6* Miami Ohio +3
6* Georgia +3.5
6* Vanderbilt +10
6* Kent State +7.5
4* Virginia +4
4* Syracuse +10.5
4* Idaho +14
4* Iowa State +17

Can'tPickAWinner
Therainman

10* western michigan
5* Kansas st, Michigan
3* Miami FL, Troy
1* eastern Michigan, Boise st

Can'tPickAWinner
Goodfellas
3*
Pac-12 total of the month
Oregon/ Washington St over 75

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 01:48 AM
Sleepyj
3*
Boise st -20

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 01:48 AM
Greg shaker
3*
Sec total of the month
Tennessee/ Georgia over 52

2*
Mississippi -14.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 06:50 AM
INT Picks

COLLEGE FOOTBALL

3 Stars

12:00 PM ET (http://www.therxforum.com/x-apple-data-detectors://3)

Rutgers @ Ohio State

Take Ohio State -38

(3 Stars up to -40)

1 Star

12:00 PM ET (http://www.therxforum.com/x-apple-data-detectors://4)

Florida @ Vanderbilt

Take Vanderbilt +11

2 Stars

12:30 PM ET (http://www.therxforum.com/x-apple-data-detectors://5)

Virginia @ Duke

Take Duke -4

3 Stars

3:30 PM ET (http://www.therxforum.com/x-apple-data-detectors://6)

Wake Forest @ NC State

Take Wake Forest +13

(3 Stars down to +10.5)

1 Star

3:30 PM ET (http://www.therxforum.com/x-apple-data-detectors://7)

Navy @ Air Force

Take Air Force -7

2 Stars

5:00 PM ET (http://www.therxforum.com/x-apple-data-detectors://8)

Oklahoma @ TCU

Take Oklahoma -3

3 Stars

7:00 PM ET (http://www.therxforum.com/x-apple-data-detectors://9)

Kentucky @ Alabama

Take Alabama -35

(3 Stars up to -37.5)

2 Stars

8:00 PM ET (http://www.therxforum.com/x-apple-data-detectors://10)

Louisville @ Clemson

Play Over 67

MLB

2 Stars

4:10 PM ET (http://www.therxforum.com/x-apple-data-detectors://11)

Chicago Cubs @ Cincinnati

Take Cubs RL -1.5 (-123)

1 Star

7:10 PM ET (http://www.therxforum.com/x-apple-data-detectors://13)

Minnesota @ Chicago White Sox

Take White Sox ML (-113)

Free Pick

College Football

1 Star

7:00 PM ET (http://www.therxforum.com/x-apple-data-detectors://15)

WMU @ CMU

Play Over 58

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 06:51 AM
THE COACH'S CLUB

This weeks selections

Syracuse +10
Mary.and _11
UL Monroe +33
Indiana +6 1/2
Missouri +13
Oklahoma State -2 1/2 Big 12 GOY

Oklahoma State is a 2 unit play, all others 1 unit each

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 06:52 AM
COMPUTER GROUP TOTALS

Oregon State / Colorado Under 59
North Carolina / Florida St Over 70
Michigan / Wisconsin Over 44 1/2
Nevada / Hawaii Over 57
St Jose State / New Mexico Under 54

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 06:53 AM
Dave Essler | CFB SideSat, 10/01/16 - 12:00 PM
triple-dime bet
185 Texas 3.0 (-120) Pinnacle (http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fcappersmall2.com%2Flines.ph p) vs 186 Oklahoma St.Analysis: I'm a buyer on Texas and Charlie Strong. Some say he's on the hot seat - and I'm sure there are many schools (LSU) that would hope he is. I doubt it, because Texas has way too much invested in him - and although their defense looks suspect, they CAN score and if they protect the ball better than they did at Cal, they'll win this game handily. I think Mike Gundy has peaked as a coach, and the Cowboys lost at HOME to Central Michigan, and team that's very good, but there was a time not long ago where the Cowboys in Stillwater were almost a mortal lock to win. They were undefeated last season til losing the last two games (at HOME) to Baylor and the Sooners - then getting hammered by Ole Miss in their Bowl Game. The point is that they beat the bad teams - not the good ones. I like Mason Rudolph, but like Brandon Weedon, I think he's a product of the system - he's already been sacked 14 times this season, perhaps holding the ball a bit too much. Texas has a be°tter running game, so they SHOULD be able to hold the ball longer - Texas is averaging .52 points per play, Oklahoma State is averaging .37 points per play - more plays equals more points. As bad as the Longhorn's defense has looked, they have been somewhat better at holding opponents on third down than Oklahoma State, who allowed 45 points at HOME to Pittsburgh. And the Cowboys defense is allowing a whopping 6.7 yards per play. The Longhorns aren't hanging their hat on their defense, but it's "only" allowing 5.1 yards per play. Texas' Red Zone offense is hitting at 93% this season, the Cowboys's Red Zone offense is hitting at 71%. All these little things add up to the fact that the team that makes ONE LESS mistake is going to win this game, and that goes back to coaching. I trust Strong much more than Gundy right now. Texas only lost to these guys in Austin last year by three points, and the question is "which team is more improved" and IMO that's the 'Horns. Two years ago Texas BEAT these guys in Stillwater (it WAS a bad spot for Oklahoma State) - this is an early kickoff, even earlier in the CST, which is a plus for Texas NOT having to play a night game, or even a 3:30 EST game, as the early games like that typically just don't have the same atmosphere.

Dave Essler | CFB SideSat, 10/01/16 - 3:30 PM
double-dime bet
125 Kansas St. 3.5 (-110) Sportsbook.ag vs 126 West VirginiaAnalysis: Write up forthcoming. If K-State hadn't been being penalized more than I'd like we'd be done with the obliga±tory 3* for the day. I do think this closes lower -

Dave Essler | CFB SideSat, 10/01/16 - 2:30 PM
double-dime bet
188 Colorado -18.5 (-110) Greek vs 187 Oregon St.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 06:56 AM
The Philly Godfather

$100 Move #140 Louisiana Tech -21

$100 Move #194 UCLA -13

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 06:58 AM
HONDO

Hondo’s winning streak was snapped at three Friday night when the Blue Jays folded against the Bosawx to lower the earnings to 3,801 perrys.
Saturday night: Mr. Aitch will put his baseball investments on paws for a 20-unit play on Clemson.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 06:58 AM
Mighty Quinn

Mighty was waiting on Stanford (LOSS) on Friday and likes Michigan on Saturday. The deficit is 975 sirignanos.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 07:18 AM
StatFox Super Situations

CFL*|*CALGARY*at*HAMILTON
Play On - Home underdogs or pick (HAMILTON) after 1 or more consecutive losses against the spread, with a winning percentage of between 40-49% in the second half of the season
23-3*since 1997.**(*88.5%*|*19.7 units*)
1-0*this year.**(*100.0%*|*1.0 units*)

CFL*|*OTTAWA*at*BRITISH COLUMBIA
Play Against - Any team vs the money line (OTTAWA) an average offensive team (23-28 PPG) against a good offensive team (28-32 PPG) after 9+ games, after allowing 14 points or less last game
28-4*since 1997.**(*87.5%*|*0.0 units*)

CFL*|*CALGARY*at*HAMILTON
Play Against - Any team vs the the 1rst half line (CALGARY) after 5 or more consecutive straight up wins, with a winning record on the season playing a losing team
41-10*since 1997.**(*80.4%*|*30.0 units*)
1-1*this year.**(*50.0%*|*-0.1 units*)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 07:56 AM
StatFox Super Situations

MLB*|*NY METS*at*PHILADELPHIA
Play Against - Any team (NY METS) with a starting pitcher whose ERA is 3.70 or better on the season (NL), good power team - averaging 1.25 or more HR's/game on the season
189-166*over the last 5 seasons.**(*53.2%*|*75.1 units*)
92-94*this year.**(*49.5%*|*28.6 units*)

StatFox Situational Power Trends

MLB*|*TAMPA BAY*at*TEXAS
TEXAS is 141-103 (+53.8 Units) against the money line vs. teams whose hitters strike out 7 or more times/game*over the last 2 seasons.
The average score was: TEXAS (4.7) , OPPONENT (4.6)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 08:46 AM
Big Al High noon hanging - Florida

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 08:48 AM
North coast extra picks

ECONO CLUB PICKS
COLLEGE
1. Kansas St +3.5
2. Tennessee -3
3. Nebraska -21
4. TCU +3.5
5. Michigan -10.5
6. Notre Dame -10
7. Florida -10
8. Texas +3
9. Troy -13.5
10. Cincinnati +5.5
11. UCLA -13.5
12. Ohio U -2.5

Early Bird - Nebraska
Big 10 - Michigan
Pac 12 - UCLA
ACC - Notre Dame
SEC - Alabama
AAC - Temple
CUSA - Florida Atlantic
Big 12 - Texas
MT West - Hawaii
MAC - Northern Illinois
Sun Belt - Troy
TV Play of the Day - Released Sat
900 POD - Released Sat
Inside Info - Released Sat
Totals Play of Day - Released Sat
BIG DOGS
UTEP +19.5 La Tech +700
Navy +7.5 Air Force +260
Missouri +13.5 LSU +400
Arizona St +10 USC +330
Indiana +7 Michigan St +240
South Alabama +19 San Diego St +855
Fresno St +10 UNLV +315

NFL
1. Carolina -3
2. New England -4.5
3. Detroit -2.5
4. Denver -3
5. NY Jets +3

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 08:49 AM
ultra sports 10/1

kansas st
navy
texas
clemson
oregon st
arizona st

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 08:50 AM
Gold Sheet LTS

1.5 Units Fresno St +9.5
1 Unit Temple -12.5
1 Unit North Texas +16
1 Unit Clemson +2
1 Unit Navy +7
1 Unit Wake Forest +11
1 Unit Missouri +12.5
1 Unit Boise St -21

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 08:50 AM
ASI

MLB
PATRICK (139-102 +20.57)
San Diego Padres / Arizona Diamondbacks UNDER 9 +100 (8PM)
JEFF (124-121 -5.43)
Houston Astros/Los Angeles Angels OVER 8.5 +100 (9PM)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 09:43 AM
Dave Cokin complete card:

212 New Mexico -8
201 Oklahoma -3.5
214 Boise State -20
150 Miami Ohio +2.5
127 Virginia +4
185 Texas +2.5
209 Troy -13.5
218 UNLV -9.5
200 Indiana +6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 09:45 AM
Arthur Ralph Sports

Super Pick: Boise St.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 09:45 AM
Allan Desrosiers
10 florida st
8 kansas st
5 nc st
5 colorado over
5 rutgers

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 09:46 AM
Las Vegas Pipeline

CFB
20* W. Mich. / C. Mich. Over

Over is 4-0 in Chippewas last 4 games after accumulating more than 450 total yards in their previous game.
Over is 4-1 in Chippewas last 5 home games.
Over is 4-1 in Chippewas last 5 games after accumulating more than 280 yards passing in their previous game.Over is 4-1 in Broncos last 5 games in October.
Over is 5-2-1 in Broncos last 8 games after allowing more than 200 yards rushing in their previous game.
Over is 27-11-1 in Broncos last 39 games after allowing less than 170 yards passing in their previous game.

DaKid
10-01-2016, 09:58 AM
Big Al High noon hanging - Florida

Thanks!!!!!

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 10:03 AM
The Sports Boss

3 Oregon St.
3 East Carolina
4 Texas Horns

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 10:23 AM
Steve Merrill
2*
Nebraska - 20

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 10:23 AM
Jr O'Donnell
3*
Michigan st - 6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 10:24 AM
Pauly Howard
2*
Tennessee -4

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 10:28 AM
Northcoast sports
STAR RATED TOTALS PLAYS:
3.5* OVER 56 Minnesota/Penn St 3:30 pm Big Ten Network
3* UNDER 44.5 Northwestern/Iowa Noon ESPNU
3* OVER 58 Western Michigan/Central Michigan 7:00 pm CBS SN

Top Opinions:
UNDER 61.5 Baylor/Iowa St Noon FS1 comp on button #9
UNDER 47.5 Navy/Air Force 3:30 pm CBS SN TV Totals POD
Florida St -10.5 over North Carolina 3:30 pm ESPN TV Side POD
College 900 Marquee: Western Michigan-3.5 over Central Michigan 7:00 pm CBS SN
Inside Information Marquee: Texas +3 over Oklahoma St Noon ABC

Reg Opinions: No

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 10:50 AM
Brad Wilton
150 DIME
Max Wager
Winner # 22 of 29
COLLEGE DOG OF MY CAREER
Missouri +12.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 10:51 AM
Exodus to Black
2-0 yest
14-1 run
CFB
Miami over 52.5
more coming

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 10:52 AM
Asa

5* California -2

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 10:53 AM
Gavazzi CFB

5% Kansas St. +3
4% Virginia +4
4% C. Fla +3-
4% Clemson +1-
4% Navy +7
3% Minnesota +3
3% Northwestern +13
3% Syracuse +10-
3% N. Illinois +4
3% Wisconsin +11

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 10:54 AM
Kenny Schmitt
Central Michigan over 58
East Carolina over 61

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 10:59 AM
TonyK
10* GOW OKL ST
10* EZ MOney Shocker on VANDY
5* Iowa St
5* SYR
4* BC

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 11:02 AM
SKY BLUE

Vandy
GTech

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 11:03 AM
Sports Genius

Level One:
Oklahoma State -1 -110
Ole Miss -16 -110
Detroit Tigers -158

Level Two:
Colorado -19 -110
Georgia +3.5 -110
Texas A&M -19 -110

Level Three:
Michigan -10.5 -110 (Game of The Year)
Louisville -1.5 -110

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 11:14 AM
Simon

mia -7
ecarolina -3.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 11:16 AM
Pick city:

4- fl st,
3- mich, clem, boise,
2- ole miss, usc

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 11:16 AM
Lenny stevens:

20- ucla, fl st,
10- va, lsu

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 11:17 AM
Preferred:

4- clem,

3- gt, tx

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 11:25 AM
STEVE BUDIN
CALI-CARTEL
My # 1 College Crew the Past 2+ Years

50 DIME

FLORIDA ST

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 11:25 AM
Pointwise Phone Service

4 * Kansas State, Tennessee
3 * Miami-Florida, Texas A&M, Stanford, Navy
2 * Oklahoma, Michigan State, So Mississippi, Louisville, Nebraska

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 11:26 AM
Youngstown Connection Play #1

U of Miami -7

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 11:28 AM
Philly Godfather

PGF's Moves

October 1, 2016 - 56621101

01-Oct-2016: NFL: Game 258 NY Jets +3 -125 $100
01-Oct-2016: 125 o54-105 (KANSAS STATE vrs WEST VIRGINIA)
01-Oct-2016: 165 o71-105 (NORTH CAROLINA vrs FLORIDA STATE)
01-Oct-2016: 164 u67-105 (LOUISVILLE vrs CLEMSON)
01-Oct-2016: CFB [201] OKLAHOMA -165 $100
30-Sep-2016: 131/132 Over 62.5 South Florida $100 ((CORRECTION))
30-Sep-2016: 194 UCLA -13 $100
30-Sep-2016: 140 Louisana Tech -21 $100
30-Sep-2016: 251 Colts -2.5 $100
29-Sep-2016: 265] OAKLAND +3½ $300

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 11:33 AM
James Jones

3 Units: (127) Virginia +4
2 Units: (162) Michigan -11
2 Units: (164) Clemson +1.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 11:34 AM
Rooster
Oklahoma -3 (-120) 4%

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 11:36 AM
Frankie Diamond
USF/Cincy o32 1H VS1
Middle Tennesee St o63 VS1

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 11:48 AM
Arthur Ralph

SuPick Boise ST,

Gold keys 2 early games GOLD KEYS Mia Fla, Texas, Nebraska,Kansas St, Oklahoma,Navy

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 11:51 AM
NSA The Legend
SATURDAY PICKS(NSA "THE LEGEND")
25* CFB Clemson +1.5
20* CFB Notre Dame -11
20* CFB Ole Miss -15.5
10* CFB Clemson under 68
10* CFB Oklahoma over 69
5* CFB Boise St -21.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 11:51 AM
newworldinsiders

NCAA INSIDER: Syracuse OV 74.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 11:52 AM
MVP Lock Club

Lock Of The Day

NCAAF: Miami -7.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 11:52 AM
John Ryan

15 units Washington ST +2 1/2
7U Air Force -7
7U Oklahoma - 3 1/2
6U USC -8
5U Clemson
5U Michigan -10

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 11:53 AM
Sports Unlimited/Marco D'Angelo

4% Miami Florida over

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 11:53 AM
Bondi
5* USC
4* Michigan
3* Virginia
3* Texas

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 11:54 AM
POWER PLAY WINS

Power Play Of The Day

NCAAF: Michigan -10.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 11:54 AM
Exodus to Black full card

CFB
Louisville-1
Mich St-5
West Virg-2.5
Tex A&M-18
Miami over 52.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 11:55 AM
KELSO

TROY -15.5
Wisconsin +10.5
Kansas St +3
California pk
Louisville

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 11:55 AM
Stevens (NY VIP Club)
Ohio State and Over
Mia(FLA)
Bay

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 11:56 AM
Insider Sports Report

5* Arizona +13.5 over U.C.L.A. (NCAAF)
Range: +15 to +11

3* Florida St. -10.5 over N. Carolina (NCAAF)
Range: -9 to -13

3* T.C.U. +3.5 over Oklahoma (NCAAF)
Range: +5 to +1

3* Clemson +2 over Louisville (NCAAF)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 11:57 AM
TSE

BEST BET -
201 Oklahoma -2 (1 unit)
110 Washington -3 (1 unit)
164 Clemson +2 (1 unit) / ML +110 (.25 units)
162 Michigan -10.5 (1 unit)

Trentmoney -
203 Missouri +13 (1 unit)
192 South Carolina +17.5 (1 unit)

Sabre
1u, 181 Florida -10
1.5u, 216 Wash State +1.5
3u, 201 Oklahoma -2
1u California -1
1u Purdue +10.5
1u 143 Central Mich/Western Mich OV 56.5
1u, 165 UNC +11

Pez -
164 Clemson +2 (1 unit) / ML +110 (.25 units)
195 ASU/USC OVER 64 (1 unit)
187 Oregon State +18 (1 unit)

GoSooners
143 Western Michigan -3.5 (1 unit)
164 Clemson +2 (1 unit)
121 Northwestern +13.5 (1 unit)
119 Minny/Penn St under 56.5 (1 unit)
110 Washington -3 (-120) (1 unit)
201 Oklahoma -3 (1 unit)

Maggiore -
162 Michigan -10.5 (2 units)
199 Michigan State -5.5 (1 unit)

Greg Smith -
178 Georgia +4.5 (1 unit)

golden contender
10-01-2016, 11:58 AM
Saturday card has Several powerful system Plays including the American Athletic Conference Play of the year. Football combined ranked #1 overall last 2 years. College comp play below

The College Football comp play is on Auburn. Game 168 at 3:30 eastern. The Tigers are off the big win over LSU and now take on an over matched LA. Monroe squad that is 0-7 to the spread with rest as a dog in this range. Home favorites off a home dog win and a prior home game are 15-2 to the spread since 1980 vs a team off a road loss. Auburn has won all 9 meetings in the series and sometimes in games like this big favorites win and take their foot off the gas pedal. Not today. Auburn all day. On Saturday the strongest card of the College season thus far is up and led by the American Athletic Conference Game of the year. We are ranked #1 in all sports overall on several sites. Jump on now and start the Month big. For the College Football free pick. Play on The Auburn Tigers. GC

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 11:58 AM
SHARPEST EDGE SPORTS
NCAAF
West Virginia Mountaineers – 3 Units
Oklahoma State Cowboys – 2 Units
South Carolina Gamecocks +10.5 (1st Half) – 2 Units

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 12:00 PM
WISE GUY INSIDER

NCAAF: Florida State -10.5

NCAAF: Miami -7.5

NCAAF: Michigan -10.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 12:02 PM
Fat Jack

Mississippi under
Syracuse
Miami Fl
Texas under
UCLA under
Indiana
USC Trojans

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 12:03 PM
Northcoast
Late Phone College Sides:
4* Florida -11 Vanderbilt Noon Sec Network
4* Kansas St +3 West Virginia 3:30 pm ESPNU
4* Miami, FL -7.5 Georgia Tech Noon ESPN2
3* Tennessee -4 Georgia 3:30 pm CBS
3* Arizona St +10 USC 8:30 pm FOX

Side Top Opinions:
Notre Dame -10 Syracuse Noon
Texas +2.5 Oklahoma St Noon
Western Mich -3.5 Central Mich 7 pm
Florida St -10.5 North Carolina 3:30 pm
TCU +3.5 Oklahoma 5 pm
Northern Illinois +4.5 Ball St 3:30 pm
Ohio U -3 Miami, Oh 2:30 pm
Michigan -10.5 Wisconsin 3:30 pm
Temple -12.5 SMU Noon
Troy -13.5 Idaho 5 pm

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 12:31 PM
Western Viper (Doc Sports) Final card

6u) Miami Ohio +3
6u) Georgia +3.5
6u) Vanderbilt +10
6u) Kent State +7.5
4u Virginia +4
4u) Syracuse +10.5
4u) Idaho +14
4u) Iowa State +17
4u) Florida International +3.5
4u) USC Trojans -8

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 12:33 PM
Chuck Luck
10* Western Michigan, Tennessee
8* Under Clemson, Over Memphis

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 12:34 PM
Dave Aquino

Oct01 - NCAAF: Tennessee -4.5, Western Michigan -2.5, Nevada -3, Navy +7, Purdue +11, Fresno State +9.5, Wake Forest +14 (CFB Sides are 1-1)

Oct01 - MLS: NY Red Bulls (ML)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 01:18 PM
Executive
400- Oregon -2
300- W Virginia -3
300- Wyoming +6

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 01:18 PM
RAWNUMBERSGAMES
SATURDAY
COLLEGE FOOTBALL
**Best Bet
10/01/16 (212) **NEW MEXICO -10.5 Over San Jose St -

10/01/16 (127) VIRGINIA +4 Over Duke -
10/01/16 (150) MIAMI OHIO / OHIO Over 52 -
10/01/16 (150) MIAMI OHIO +3 Over Ohio -
10/01/16 (185) TEXAS +3 Over Oklahoma St -
10/01/16 (187) OREGON ST +19 Over Colorado -
10/01/16 (201) OKLAHOMA -3 Over TCU -
10/01/16 (212) OREGON -2.5 Over Washington State -
10/01/16 (214) BOISE STATE -21.5 Over Utah State -

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 01:55 PM
Brandon Lang

100 DIME COLLEGE FOOTBALL GAME OF THE YEAR

Louisville -1.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 01:55 PM
Gameday
4*
Ole miss-14.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 02:20 PM
Al DeMarco
10 Dime Play

College Total of the Year

OVER UTAH / CAl

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 02:30 PM
Vegas Line Reader

System Play: Air Force -7 Buy 1/2 Point To -6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 02:30 PM
TIGER

Troy -14 $100
Navy/Air Force under 49 $100
South Florida/Cincinnati U over 32 -110 for 1st Half $100

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 03:14 PM
Sports Unlimited/Marco D'Angelo

7 Clemson
5 West Virginia
3 Wyoming

Can'tPickAWinner
Frank Patron

Must Win 100,000 Unit College Release

Oregon Ducks -2.5 over Washington State

Must Win 50,000 Unit College Release

Memphis Tigers +16 over Ole Miss

Gotta win both games or next 3 days are free

Can'tPickAWinner
Stevens (ny vip)
Mich and over
Fsu over
Tenn

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 03:15 PM
fast eddie from banker sports has his 5 unit top play game of the month on lester and the chicago cubs -205 over adleman and cincinnati

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 03:16 PM
YOUNGSTOWN CONNECTION PLAY #2

K st +3.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 03:29 PM
Paul Leiner:

2500* CFB Tennessee -3.5

500* CFB Over 44.5 Michigan/Wisconsin

100* CFB Over 59 Ohio State/Rutgers

100* CFB Syracuse +10

100* CFB Oregon State +19

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 03:30 PM
Chris James Sports

Charlotte +9
Missouri +12
UNLV -9.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 03:30 PM
Chris Jordan - Winning Day # 8 of 11

Biggest Play of the Season

Double Your Wager
2000*
Big Ten Game of the Year

Wisconsin

Can'tPickAWinner
10-01-2016, 03:31 PM
Western Viper (Doc Sports) Final card

Forgot to add UFC for tonight they released..

6u) Miami Ohio +3
6u) Georgia +3.5
6u) Vanderbilt +10
6u) Kent State +7.5
4u Virginia +4
4u) Syracuse +10.5
4u) Idaho +14
4u) Iowa State +17
4u) Florida International +3.5
4u) USC Trojans -8

4u) Will Brooks -250
4u) John Dodson -120