PDA

View Full Version : Jon Jones fails UFC 214 drug test, not stripped of light heavyweight title yet

New York Knight
08-22-2017, 08:42 PM
Once again, Jon Jones defeats Jon Jones. Truly unfortunate. Don't think he'll recover from this one.

New York Knight
08-22-2017, 08:43 PM
California State Athletic Commission Andy Foster has confirmed Jones has a "potential violation"

Jones tested positive for Turinabol ... same thing Frank Mir failed for.

DaKid
08-22-2017, 09:05 PM
Hope they change that to a NC

DaKid
08-22-2017, 09:13 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Mpbvq4y.jpg

New York Knight
08-22-2017, 09:51 PM
One of Jones striking coaches, former UFC fighter Frankie Lester believes Jones was set up.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DH4M1HcXYAERK-e.jpg 9:41 PM - 22 Aug 2017

Can'tPickAWinner
08-23-2017, 09:16 AM
WTF why, why, why would anyone think they can get away with it still? I hope it's not true but for them to report it they must have good reliable info.

If he did he's done with the UFC and will be lucky to be allowed to fight at Bellator in 2 years.

Not sure what Turinabol does for you but it doesn't add muscle mass that's for sure, at least not for Jones because he was slim and fit. I mean Brock you can see what it does for him damn so disappointed!

Either way it didn't go 5 so it didn't help his stamina and I don't think it adds to the power of a kick, that kick would of knocked his fat ass out with or without steroids. But the rules are the rules.

Mr. IWS
08-23-2017, 11:32 AM
Crazy! Can i get my money back on Cormier lol!

Can'tPickAWinner
08-23-2017, 12:42 PM

That's an interesting question, I know they would never refund the money but if he gets DQ or no contest why would anyone who placed a bet on Cormier not deserve to get their money back? It's not in the books as a win for Jones.

Mr. IWS
08-23-2017, 12:45 PM
That's an interesting question, I know they would never refund the money but if he gets DQ or no contest why would anyone who placed a bet on Cormier not deserve to get their money back? It's not in the books as a win for Jones.

I was on Lesnar when he beat Mark Hunt, so I guess it evened out.

Luke
08-26-2017, 11:38 AM

Was big on Jones that night. Thought he looked like crap the first two rds.

Luke
08-26-2017, 11:39 AM
Jon Jones is the new Mike Tyson when it comes to screw ups

New York Knight
09-12-2017, 09:27 PM
Jon Jones' B sample confirms failed drug test

The B sample of UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones's failed drug test from July 28 in Anaheim has confirmed the presence of a banned substance.

Last month, the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) informed Jones he'd tested positive for Turinabol, an anabolic steroid, on July 28. Jones has been notified of the B sample's confirmation, per sources.

The result of Jones's win against Cormier will likely be changed to a no-contest, although the California State Athletic Commission has not yet made that change. The UFC did not immediately strip Jones of his title and has not commented on the status of the division.

Per the UFC's anti-doping program, Jones faces a maximum suspension of four years for a second offense. Technically, he potentially faces sanctions from two different bodies: CSAC and USADA. It's possible, however, USADA will simply mirror CSAC's ruling. Jones reserves the right to appeal under both agencies.

Mr. IWS
09-13-2017, 11:32 AM
I guess he will be fighting in Japan now

New York Knight
09-13-2017, 08:17 PM
Cormier is once again the UFC light heavyweight champion.

Mr. IWS
09-14-2017, 08:52 AM
Cormier is once again the UFC light heavyweight champion.

Knowing how prideful DC is, Im not even sure he wants that belt.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-14-2017, 10:43 AM

After that kick he took the head he shouldn't get it! He should have to fight #1 contender for it.

New York Knight
09-14-2017, 12:45 PM
I couldn't agree more CPAW

I cant stand DC to begin with and with the belt handed right to him makes me sick

New York Knight
09-14-2017, 12:49 PM

He couldn't be happier.

What makes me sick is his fat ass was still crying and hiding but as soon as news broke about Jones ... there he is ... out of hiding, doing a couple interviews and right back to the Fox UFC desk.

I cant stand him. I was so happy when Jones about killed him and then it all goes out the window and DC is back to "GOAT" status

Can'tPickAWinner
09-18-2017, 04:18 PM
Daniel Cormier I Might Be Crazy ... But I Wanna Fight Jon Jones Again

Please make this happen again so this fat ass can get laid out again!