PDA

View Full Version : Friday 2-2-18 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Can'tPickAWinner
01-29-2018, 05:46 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 08:28 AM
Handicapped by Rick Needham at Aqueduct

RACE #1 - AQUEDUCT - 12:50 PM EASTERN POST
8.0 FURLONGS DIRT FILLIES AND MARES FOUR YEARS OLD AND UPWARD $16,000.00 CLAIMING $27,000.00 PURSE

#2 STAY FOND
#6 THREE EIGHTY EIGHT
#3 WOUNDWITHHEREYES
#4 PAULA'S PISTOL

#2 STAY FOND takes a BIG class drop (-16) this afternoon, and has produced "POWER RUN PERFORMANCES" in four of her last five outings, facing substantially better company in each of those outings, than he will face in the claiming field today. #6 THREE EIGHTY EIGHT has hit the board in each of her last three races, with two of those "board hit efforts" also qualifying as "POWER RUNS." Jockey Hector Rafael Diaz Jr. and Trainer Linda Rice send her to the post for the "Friday Opener" ... they've hit the board with 61% of their entries saddled as a team to date.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 08:28 AM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Fair Grounds

Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 3 - Maiden Claiming - 6.0f on the Dirt. Purse: $15000 Class Rating: 67

FOR MAIDENS, THREE YEARS OLD. WEIGHT, 120 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $15,000, FOR EACH $2,500 TO $10,000 2 LBS.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 4 GREAT SKY 7/2

# 3 BLUES TOUR 5/1

# 6 TAICHUNG BOBBY 9/2

My pick in this competition is GREAT SKY. Shows signs of the look of a lucrative play, averaging a solid 62 Equibase speed fig which is one of the most competitive in this group of animals. Has to be carefully examined based on the very strong speed figure put up in the last contest. The average Equibase class rating alone makes this entrant a solid choice. BLUES TOUR - Looks very good for the conditions of this race today, showing solid numbers in dirt sprint races recently. With a strong jockey who has won at a competitive 18 percent rate over the last 30 days. This has to be one of the top selections. TAICHUNG BOBBY - Stidham has this gelding racing well and is a very good choice based on the decent Equibase Speed Figures garnered in sprint races as of late. Earning some nice money in dirt sprint races.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 08:29 AM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Golden Gate Fields

Golden Gate Fields - Race 1

$1 Exacta / $0.50 Trifecta / $1 Superfecta (.10 min) $2 Rolling Double / $1 Pick 3 (Races 1-2-3) $0.50 Early Pick 5 Races (1-2-3-4-5)

Claiming $3,200 • 1 Mile • All-Weather • Ages 4 and up • CR: 76 • Purse: $7,000 • Post: 12:45
FOR FILLIES AND MARES FOUR YEARS OLD AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES. FOUR YEAR OLDS, 124 LBS.; OLDER, 125 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $3,200 (MAIDEN, CLAIMING AND STARTER RACES FOR $2,500 OR LESS NOT CONSIDERED).
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Dominant Front-runner. TAYLOR'S ROSE is the Dominant Front-runner of the race. * KEY ANGLES * TAYLOR'S ROSE: Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. Horse has the highest average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/ surface.
TAYLOR'S ROSE
2/1

5/2

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
TAYLOR'S ROSE

2/1
Alternator/Front-runner

MIA'S STORM

6/1
Alternator/Stalker

GOLDEN BUBBLES

9/5
Trailer

CROWN POINT

5/1
Alternator/Trailer

BULL EMPRESS

12/1
Alternator/Non-contender

COLONEL PEGGY SUE

4/1
Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 08:29 AM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Gulfstream Park - Race #8 - Post: 4:06pm - Claiming - 6.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $34,000 Class Rating: 75

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#3 TENACITY ZIP (ML=7/2)
#5 MAGIC DRAGON (ML=6/1)
#8 HARD WAY WINNER (ML=2/1)

TENACITY ZIP - This gelding is in fine form. Finished third on Jan 13th. Saez is up for another event today after sitting atop this equine for the first attempt on Jan 13th and ought to know the ropes to this one a little better. I usually like playing sprinters who are 3-4 races into a comeback. MAGIC DRAGON - This jock and conditioner have a high win pct together. Was in a non-classified race race at Gulfstream Park last time out. That affair had a class figure of 83 and he is moving down in this race. A certain strong challenger. HARD WAY WINNER - I have to like this gelding's likelihood of winning at the shorter trip. Didn't do well last out, but I do see two starts back when racing on the dirt, a whole different horse. Speed rating of 91 should put this one in the money.

Vulnerable Contenders: #6 CONTROLLED FURY (ML=9/2), #1 BEE QUIET (ML=6/1), #4 LITHIUM Z (ML=8/1),

CONTROLLED FURY - Really had to show me a whole lot more last time out. Never made much of an impact. BEE QUIET - Tough to wager on any horse in a short distance contest if he hasn't hit the board in a sprint in the last sixty days. LITHIUM Z - The Brain always tells me to keep away from ponies in sprint events that haven't hit the board in short distance events lately.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
Bet on #3 TENACITY ZIP to win if we can get at least 7/2 odds

EXACTA WAGERS:
Box [3,5]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Box [3,5,8] Total Cost: $6

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
[3,5,8] with [3,5,8] with [3,4,5,6,8] with [3,4,5,6,8] Total Cost: $36

SUPER HI 5 WAGERS:
[3,5,8] with [3,5,8] with [3,5,6,8] with [1,3,4,5,6,8] with [1,3,4,5,6,8] Total Cost: $72

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 08:30 AM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Sam Houston Race Park

Sam Houston Race Park - Race 1

WPS / Exacta / Trifecta / Superfecta / Daily Double (Races 1-2) Pick 3 (Races 1-2-3) / Pick 4 (Races 1-2-3-4)

Maiden Special • 6 1/2 Furlongs • Dirt • Ages 4 and up • CR: 59 • Purse: $20,000 • Post: 7:00P
(PLUS UP TO $3,000 ATB) FOR MAIDENS, FILLIES AND MARES FOUR YEARS OLD AND UPWARD. WEIGHT, 123 LBS.
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Lone Trailer. CHENERY is the Lone Trailer of the race. * KEY ANGLES * BOARDROOM DRAMA: Horse had a bullet workout within the last seven days. MIZZ CAT C S: Today is a sprint and the horse's last start was within the last ten days. CHE NERY: Jockey/Trainer combination return on investment is at least +20. RACETRACK DIVA: Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. SUNUP SUZIE: Horse has the highest average Equibase Class Rating at the distance/surface.
BOARDROOM DRAMA
5/2

5/1
MIZZ CAT C S
5/1

6/1
CHENERY
6/1

8/1
RACETRACK DIVA
7/2

9/1
SUNUP SUZIE
15/1

10/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
SUNUP SUZIE

15/1
Front-runner

CEE R STAR

4/1
Front-runner

RACETRACK DIVA

7/2
Alternator/Front-runner

BOARDROOM DRAMA

5/2
Alternator/Stalker

MIZZ CAT C S

5/1
Alternator/Stalker

GIO POINT

8/1
Alternator/Stalker

CHENERY

6/1
Trailer

OOGA OOGA MOOSKA

2/1
Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 08:30 AM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Sunland Park

Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 5 - Maiden - 350y on the Dirt. Purse: $22600 Class Rating: 83

QUARTER HORSE 350Y, FOR REGISTERED NEW MEXICO BRED MAIDENS, THREE YEARS OLD. WEIGHT, 122 LBS.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 12 MISS WOODY JAMES 3/1

# 10 REGARDS PK 8/1

# 3 EYE KNOW THE SECRET 12/1

MISS WOODY JAMES is the best wager in this race. The average class rating alone makes this one a definite contender. With a sound 67 average speed figure at the distance, seems well suited for today's contest. With a reliable jock who has won at a competitive 19 percent clip over the last 30 days. This has to be one of the top selections. REGARDS PK - Could provide positive gains based on strong recent Speed Figures with an average of 74. Could wake up with Lasix change (with second time Lasix) today. EYE KNOW THE SECRET - Has to be given a shot based on the formidable speed rating put up in the last contest. Has solid speed figs and has to be considered for a bet for this race.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 08:31 AM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Tampa Bay Downs - Race #8 - Post: 4:14pm - Maiden Claiming - 7.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $15,200 Class Rating: 74

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#1 POKERIST (ML=9/5)
#7 REAL FAST MUSIC (ML=3/1)

POKERIST - This is a fairly classic handicapping angle. Play a thoroughbred that finished in the place spot in a maiden race last time out but finished well clear of the show horse. You always have to be on the lookout for money making jockey/conditioner tandems; we have one right here. Another way to judge class is earnings per start. This racer has the uppermost in the field. I think he'll be close at the finish. REAL FAST MUSIC - Gallardo is back for another affair today after sitting atop this horse for the first attempt on January 17th and ought to know the ropes to this one a little better. If this gelding gets out of the gate cleanly, he'll be tough to catch.

Vulnerable Contenders: #8 WHISTLE ME HOME (ML=7/2), #5 BANKINGONTHEDUDE (ML=6/1), #6 RULE BOOK (ML=6/1),

WHISTLE ME HOME - Not likely for this participant to do much running with no recent good showings in a short distance affair. Where is the speed? None to be found in here to set things up for this horse. BANKINGONTHEDUDE - If he goes off near the oddsmaker's morning line of 6/1, I'll have to pass. RULE BOOK - I'm foretelling a lackluster go of it out of him this time.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
#1 POKERIST is going to be the play if we are getting 8/5 or better

EXACTA WAGERS:
Box [1,7]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
None

SUPER HIGH 5 WAGERS:
None

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 09:56 AM
Pacers vs. Hornets Preview and Predictions

By Gracenote for Scores and Stats
The Indiana Pacers are winners of three straight games -- a stretch that includes a 105-96 triumph over the Charlotte Hornets. The Pacers will try to find a similar result on the road when they visit Charlotte for a brief one-game road trip on Friday.

Indiana got 25 points from Victor Oladipo in that win over Charlotte on Monday but he was held to 13 in a 105-101 victory over Memphis on Wednesday -- his lowest scoring total in over a month -- as the Pacers survived a scare. "We had to grind it out and figure out a way to win this game," Indiana coach Nate McMillan told reporters. "I thought we started to get a little tougher on the defensive end of the floor. Offensively we made shots, made plays when we needed to, but we just have to do a better job of controlling the boards and rebounding the ball." The Hornets bounced back from their loss at Indiana by rolling over the Atlanta Hawks 123-110 on Wednesday. Charlotte managed to score 100 or more points twice in its last five games, both times against the lowly Hawks.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, FS Indiana, FS Southeast (Charlotte)

ABOUT THE PACERS (29-23): Oladipo got some scoring support on Wednesday from shooting guard Bojan Bogdanovic, who scored 21 points on 7-of-12 shooting and came through on the defensive end down the stretch in the victory after going scoreless while missing all three of his shot attempts against the Hornets. "He did a great job, man, especially down the stretch," Oladipo told reporters of Bogdanovic. "(His fourth-quarter steal) was a huge play for us. Getting the rebound at the end of the game was huge for us. Stepping up and making all those free throws was huge, too. The way he shot the ball today was huge for us, as well." Bogdanovic collected three of Indiana's 16 steals in the victory.

ABOUT THE HORNETS (21-29): Charlotte is at its best when Kemba Walker is shooting with efficiency, and he set a career high with nine 3-pointers in 13 attempts en route to 38 points in Wednesday's win. Walker joined Golden State's Stephen Curry and Portland's Damian Lillard as the only players to make at least nine 3-pointers in a game this season. "It was great. I needed it I think," Walker told reporters. "I've been struggling all year shooting the three and in these last couple games I've been shooting it well. Tonight, I was aggressive, and they went down for me. To make nine threes and be in the company of (Curry and Lillard), that's pretty big time."

BUZZER BEATERS

1. McMillan will miss the game due to personal reasons.

2. Hornets C Dwight Howard is enjoying a string of 10 straight double-doubles.

3. Indiana's last win at Charlotte came on Feb. 8, 2015.

PREDICTION: Pacers 106, Hornets 99

Can'tPickAWinner
Hawks vs. Celtics Preview and Predictions

By Gracenote for Scores and Stats07:30 PM
The first-place team in the Eastern Conference hosts the last-place squad when the Boston Celtics continue a homestand against the Atlanta Hawks on Friday. Playing without All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving - who is day-to-day with a right quad contusion - the Celtics rolled past New York 103-73 on Wednesday for their second straight victory following a 1-5 swoon.

Terry Rozier stepped in for Irving and recorded a triple-double in his first career start with 17 points, 11 rebounds and 10 assists. "It just worked out perfect for me," Rozier told reporters. "I got to knock down some shots in the beginning of the game, hit the open man, I'm always going to get in there and rebound. Just a great night." Irving averaged 32.5 points in two wins over Atlanta earlier this season but the Hawks have taken the last two meetings in Boston. To make it three straight they will have to tighten up their perimeter defense, as Charlotte Hornets All-Star Kemba Walker buried a career-high nine 3-pointers to sink Atlanta 123-110 on Wednesday.

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, FS Southeast (Atlanta), NBCS Boston

ABOUT THE HAWKS (15-36): Atlanta tried to keep pace with Walker behind Kent Bazemore (25 points, 3-of-5 from 3-point range) and Marco Belinelli (22, 4-of-7), but leading scorer Dennis Schroder struggled to 13 points - nearly seven below his average - and missed all five of his 3-point tries while wrestling with a sore shoulder. "I don't know how it happened," Schroder told the media. "I'm going to check it with the trainers and see what's going on." After Walker torched the Hawks from beyond the arc, they were ranked 29th in 3-point defense (38 percent).

ABOUT THE CELTICS (37-15): Marcus Morris provided 20 points, five rebounds and two steals in just 19 minutes off the bench against the Knicks but left in the second half after falling hard on a breakaway dunk. "It was my [behind]. It wasn't really my hip, so it's sore. Very sore," Morris said after the game. "I'll go home and ice, see how I feel tomorrow." Morris scored in double figures in nine straight games, one shy of matching the longest such run of his career.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Irving is expected to be re-evaluated Thursday while fellow PG Marcus Smart (hand laceration) has missed four straight games.

2. Schroder scored 23 points in each of the first two meetings.

3. Both teams shoot 36.9 percent from long distance, tied for eighth in the NBA.

PREDICTION: Celtics 111, Hawks 98

Can'tPickAWinner
Lakers vs. Nets Preview and Predictions

The Los Angeles Lakers made a recent run up the Western Conference standings largely due to significant improvement on the defensive end. That trend has been reversed with back-to-back ugly losses and the Lakers will try to rediscover their form on that end of the floor when they visit the Brooklyn Nets on Friday.

Los Angeles, which won eight of 10 before this week began, gave up an average of 125 points in setbacks at Toronto and Orlando, with both opponents shooting at least 50 percent from the floor. "We lost by 30 (actually 22) to the team that has the worst record in the league," rookie Kyle Kuzma told reporters after the 127-105 loss to the Magic. "That's kind of deflating, but give credit to them. They beat us." The Nets don't normally light up the scoreboard but they did manage 116 points in a win over Philadelphia on Wednesday to snap a four-game slide. Spencer Dinwiddie scored 27 points while making 13-of-15 free throws as Brooklyn posted its best scoring output since Dec. 23.

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, Spectrum SportsNet (Los Angeles), YES (Brooklyn)

ABOUT THE LAKERS (19-31): After averaging 19.5 points in December, Kuzma dipped to 12.5 in January and finished it with a whimper, shooting 12-for-34 while averaging nine points in the first three games of the current road trip. Center Brook Lopez played a season-low nine minutes and returns to Brooklyn - where he starred for nine seasons - on a frustrating note, leaving without talking to reporters in Orlando. Lopez had his best game of the season in a matchup with the Nets at home in November, producing 34 points, 10 rebounds and three blocks.

ABOUT THE NETS (19-33): D'Angelo Russell, acquired in the deal that sent Lopez to Los Angeles, is working his way back from knee surgery and had his best effort since his return last month with 22 points in 17 minutes versus Philadelphia. "They got some talent over there and for us to get any win in this league is definitely a start, so hopefully we can capitalize on it and keep building," Russell told reporters. Rookie center Jarrett Allen is beginning to make his presence felt and is averaging 12.4 points and 7.6 rebounds while shooting 83.3 percent over his last five games, including back-to-back starts in which he made 11-of-12 shots.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Lakers PG Lonzo Ball (knee) missed eight straight games but is reportedly nearing a return.

2. Brooklyn SF Rondae Hollis-Jefferson and SG Caris LeVert have both missed three games in a row due to groin injuries.

3. SG Allen Crabbe led the Nets with 25 points in the 124-112 loss at Los Angeles earlier this season.

PREDICTION: Nets 112, Lakers 109

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 09:57 AM
Trail Blazers vs. Raptors Preview and Predictions

CJ McCollum has quite a performance to follow when the Portland Trail Blazers visit the Toronto Raptors on Friday. McCollum scored a career-best 50 points in Wednesday's 124-108 victory over Chicago, with his assault beginning with a franchise-record 28-point first quarter.

The Trail Blazers have won a season-best four straight games, and the latest victory was highlighted by McCollum's scoring spree - which he accomplished in just three quarters of action. "A lot of elite players score 50 points, it shows that you're a really unique scorer and have a lot of abilities," McCollum told reporters. "And to do it in three quarters is just a credit to our staff for helping develop me, hard work, teammates sharing, setting screens, sacrificing a lot of stuff." The Trail Blazers have won seven of their last eight games as they prepare to face the Raptors, who are opening a four-game homestand after suffering a 122-119 loss at Washington on Thursday. "I thought we were playing a little bit too loose and not moving the ball," Toronto coach Dwane Casey told reporters. "We got good shots, but we didn't get great shots."

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, NBCS Northwest (Portland), Sportsnet One (Toronto)

ABOUT THE TRAIL BLAZERS (29-22): McCollum is the seventh different Portland player to record a 50-point effort, with franchise icon Clyde Drexler and star point guard Damian Lillard being among the others. "I recognized that feeling," Lillard told reporters of McCollum's stellar show. "I saw the rhythm that he was playing with, and at that point, it was just my job to make sure he got the ball in his hands as many times as possible. He just kept rolling." Lillard scored just 13 points against Chicago after topping 20 in each of his previous 10 games - a stretch during which he averaged 27.4.

ABOUT THE RAPTORS (34-16): All-Star shooting guard DeMar DeRozan, who was named Eastern Conference Player of the Month for January, opened the new month by registering 23 points and six assists in the loss to the Wizards. DeRozan typically has fared well versus the Trail Blazers as he has recorded a string of 11 consecutive 20-point performances and averaged 35.5 points in his last two home appearances against them. Kyle Lowry erupted for 29 points on 10-of-19 shooting against Washington after averaging 10.8 on 14-of-46 shooting over his previous four games.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Raptors have won the last five meetings, including a 99-85 victory at Portland on Oct. 30 in which DeRozan scored 25 points.

2. Trail Blazers C Jusuf Nurkic (quadriceps) is probable after departing Wednesday's victory.

3. Toronto swingman CJ Miles (knee) is expected to miss his third straight game.

PREDICTION: Raptors 123, Trail Blazers 119

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 09:57 AM
Heat vs. 76ers Preview and Predictions

Philadelphia fans are concerning themselves with the Eagles heading to the Super Bowl right now, allowing the 76ers to go through a recent slump without much notice. The 76ers will try to pull out of the slide before drawing much more attention and snap a three-game losing streak when they host the Miami Heat on Friday.

Philadelphia worked its way into sixth in the Eastern Conference during a stretch that included wins over Toronto, Boston, Milwaukee and San Antonio, but it dropped the final three of a four-game road trip to fall back to .500 and into the No. 8 spot in the conference. "That's the kind of win we've got to get if we want to be a playoff team," All-Star center Joel Embiid told reporters after a 116-108 loss at Brooklyn ended the trip. "If we're going to lose these types of games, we don't deserve to go to the playoffs." The Heat are trying to emerge from their own funk after dropping five of the last nine games, capped by a 91-89 loss at Cleveland on Wednesday that marked the fifth straight game in which the team failed to score more than 95 points. "We have to develop new layers to our offense and evolve because people are aware of us now and that comes with competition and playing well," Miami coach Erik Spoelstra told reporters. "So, we have to embrace that challenge as well."

TV: 8 p.m. ET, ESPN, FS Sun (Miami), NBCS Philadelphia

ABOUT THE HEAT (29-22): Miami point guard Goran Dragic, who was named as an All-Star replacement on Wednesday, is proud of the way the team played defense on Wednesday but recognizes the problems on the other end. "The opponents are preparing against us and they're scouting us," Dragic told the Miami Herald. "So, it's a little bit tougher on us. But at the same time, that game was winnable for us (in Cleveland). At the end of the day, we had 20 turnovers, missed 11 free throws and we went 3-for-28 from the 3-point line. We didn't have a good offensive game, but we're really satisfied how we play our defense. As long as we continue to play defense like that, we're going to win a lot of games." Dragic scored a team-high 18 points on Wednesday after combining for 18 points on 8-of-22 shooting in the previous two contests.

ABOUT THE 76ERS (24-24): One positive from Wednesday's loss was the return of shooting guard JJ Redick, who scored 20 points in 26 minutes after sitting out seven straight games with a leg injury. "He's going to be a huge help," rookie point guard Ben Simmons told reporters of Redick. "You can't leave him. If you leave him, and I'm going to hit him, and he's going to knock it down, usually." Simmons scored 24 points on 11-of-16 shooting in the setback and is 38-of-51 from the floor over the last four contests.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Embiid recorded a double-double in each of his last three starts.

2. Miami SG Wayne Ellington, who averages 11.2 points, went scoreless on 0-of-4 shooting in 26 minutes Wednesday.

3. The home team took the last five in the series.

PREDICTION: 76ers 103, Heat 98

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 09:58 AM
Knicks vs. Bucks Preview and Predictions

Jabari Parker takes the court for the first time in nearly 12 months when the Milwaukee Bucks host the New York Knicks on Friday. Parker has been recovering from a torn ACL in his left knee and will be looking to help Milwaukee bounce back from Thursday's 108-89 loss to Minnesota.

Parker was informed that he will play about 15 minutes in his return and the club certainly will monitor him closely due to two ACL tears in the same knee in a 26-month span. Parker, the second overall pick in the 2014 draft, posted career-best averages of 20.1 points and 6.2 rebounds in 51 games last season prior to his latest misfortune. "I'm grateful for how far I came," he told reporters. "I'm grateful for the people who laid the foundation for me, especially the man above. From this point on, it's just not being complacent, not being satisfied and just keep on trying to be as good as I can be." The Knicks are coming off a horrific 103-73 loss to Boston on Wednesday - their largest margin of defeat this season.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, MSG (New York), FS Wisconsin (Milwaukee)

ABOUT THE KNICKS (23-29): New York is attempting to remain in the playoff race, but the woeful effort against Boston that included an eight-point fourth quarter in a contest in which Boston was missing star guard Kyrie Irving was disconcerting. The Knicks shot just 32.2 percent in the setback, and the point total was their smallest of the season. "There's going to be nights that you're not going to be good offensively, but I think for us to get to the next level, for us to be an elite team, just go out there and play defense," center Enes Kanter told reporters. "We cannot just say, 'Oh, we're not shooting the ball well,' and just give up on defense."

ABOUT THE BUCKS (27-23): Milwaukee had its four-game winning streak halted on Thursday and also lost shooting guard Malcolm Brogdon to a quadriceps tendon strain. Brogdon, last season's NBA Rookie of the Year, suffered the injury during a non-contact sequence while attempting a layup and left the arena in a cast while walking on crutches. All-Star small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo, who recorded 17 points and 15 rebounds against Minnesota, twisted his left ankle in the fourth quarter and is slated to be examined on Friday.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Antetokounmpo averaged 28 points and 10.3 rebounds as the Bucks went 2-1 against the Knicks last season.

2. Milwaukee PG Eric Bledsoe (ankle) sat out against the Timberwolves and is doubtful for Friday's game.

3. New York G Ron Baker is sidelined indefinitely due to a torn labrum and dislocated shoulder.

PREDICTION: Bucks 108, Knicks 99

Can'tPickAWinner
Jazz vs. Suns Preview and Predictions

The Utah Jazz are suddenly looking like playoff contenders again with a three-game winning streak capped by a 30-point blowout of the defending champions. The Jazz will try to keep up the momentum when they hit the road and open a four-game road trip by visiting the Phoenix Suns on Friday.

Utah buried the Golden State Warriors 129-99 on Wednesday but quickly tried to turn the page as they prepare for a trip that will take them through San Antonio, New Orleans and Memphis after leaving Phoenix. "You want to move on from it in the sense that there's some sense of accomplishment: It's over," Jazz coach Quin Snyder told reporters. "But how you got the win, and how you played and what you're doing -- we need to understand the things that we did that we want to do again. It becomes a question of repeating it. The more you do it, the more it becomes who you are. Games like that can give you some confidence." Utah will take on a Suns team that opened its three-game homestand with a 102-88 win over the Dallas Mavericks on Wednesday. That marked second time this season that Phoenix held an opponent under 90 points, with the first coming in a 97-88 home win over the Jazz on Oct. 25.

TV: 9 p.m. ET, AT&T SportsNet Rocky Mountain (Utah), FS Arizona (Phoenix)

ABOUT THE JAZZ (22-28): Utah shot 58.2 percent from the floor against the Warriors and watched small forward Joe Ingles knock down 6-of-8 from 3-point range. "We had a great shooting night -- they didn't have the kind of night they can have," Snyder told reporters. "Shooting is an equalizer. I thought we came out and Joe Ingles set the tone. The confidence with which he shot the ball, I thought that helped our other guys shoot the ball." Ingles is 24-of-43 from 3-point range over the last seven games -- a stretch during which the Jazz are 5-2.

ABOUT THE SUNS (18-34): Phoenix snapped a five-game slide with Wednesday's win but lost point guard Isaiah Canaan to a fractured left ankle. Canaan went down in a collision with Mavericks shooting guard Wesley Matthews and fell on the ankle, causing it to break and turn in the opposite direction in a gruesome scene. "It's hard for fans and everyone sitting right there and teammates especially, a guy they battle with every day, it's their friend on and off the court," Suns interim coach Jay Triano told reporters. "I used the timeout to let us say a quick prayer. ... Not much we can do. He was in the hands of our medical staff and we trust they do their job and we had to keep doing ours."

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Jazz SG Donovan Mitchell earned his second straight Western Conference Rookie of the Month award after averaging 22.2 points in January.

2. Suns rookie SF Josh Jackson matched his season high with 21 points on Wednesday.

3. Phoenix's 97-88 win over Utah on Oct. 25 snapped a seven-game losing streak in the series.

PREDICTION: Jazz 113, Suns 102

Can'tPickAWinner
Pelicans vs. Thunder Preview and Predictions

The Oklahoma City Thunder have dropped consecutive games following a season-high eight-game winning streak. The Thunder look to start a new run in Friday's home game, one night after suffering a last-second 127-124 road loss to the Denver Nuggets.

A defensive breakdown led to Denver's Gary Harris sinking the game-winning 3-pointer in a contest that saw Oklahoma City All-Stars Paul George (season-high 43 points) and Russell Westbrook (20 points, season-best 21 assists) have big offensive performances. Westbrook lost track of Harris on the decisive play and then shoved a taunting fan who came on the court - "they can't come on the floor, that's totally unacceptable," Westbrook told reporters. The Pelicans have lost both games since All-Star center DeMarcus Cousins suffered a season-ending Achilles injury and now have a tough road back-to-back with the Thunder and Minnesota Timberwolves on Saturday. New Orleans made a move Thursday by acquiring forward Nikola Mirotic from the Chicago Bulls for center Omer Asik and guards Tony Allen and Jameer Nelson as well as a 2018 first-round draft pick.

TV: 9 p.m. ET, FS New Orleans, FS Oklahoma

ABOUT THE PELICANS (27-23): Mirotic requested a trade earlier this season after being punched in the face by teammate Bobby Portis and missing the first 23 games, and he finally got his wish granted. The 26-year-old has played well since his return with career-best averages of 16.8 points and 6.4 rebounds and had his $12.5 million option for next season picked up by New Orleans as a condition of the deal. I'm really happy about it," Mirotic told reporters after the trade, "and I just want to keep enjoying this moment because this is the best moment I've felt in the NBA and it's kind of really fun for me."

ABOUT THE THUNDER (30-22): George was 19-of-26 from the field against the Nuggets and his fifth 3-pointer of the contest tied the score with 1.4 seconds left. He is meshing well with Westbrook and is averaging 30 points over the past seven games, topping 25 six times during the stretch. Westbrook's 20-20 outing was his second in the past seven games and he is averaging 28.9 points during the stretch, including a season-high 46 points against the Washington Wizards on Jan. 25.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Thunder have won four consecutive home meetings with the Pelicans.

2. New Orleans All-Star PF Anthony Davis had 36 points and 15 rebounds in a 114-107 victory over Oklahoma City on Nov. 20.

3. Slumping Oklahoma City F Carmelo Anthony is averaging 14.8 points on 37 percent shooting over the past six games.

PREDICTION: Thunder 116, Pelicans 111

Can'tPickAWinner
Warriors vs. Kings Preview and Predictions

The Golden State Warriors lay an egg every once in a while on the road, and Tuesday was one of those times when the defending champs fell flat on their faces. The Warriors will try to move past a 30-point loss to a sub-.500 team when they visit the Sacramento Kings on Friday.

Golden State allowed the Utah Jazz to shoot 58.2 percent from the floor and went 5-of-25 from 3-point range on the other end in a 129-99 loss. "I think our guys will tell you that was a pathetic effort out there," Warriors coach Steve Kerr told reporters. "That was disgusting basketball. We just didn't start out the game with any force defensively. We weren't staying into bodies, they were just stopping behind screens, we were lazy on our switches. We played with no sense of urgency, no sense of purpose, and they're obviously fighting for the playoffs." Golden State has yet to drop consecutive games this season but will be going up a Kings squad that won three of its last four to close out a solid road trip. The Kings finished up the six-game trip with a 114-103 win at New Orleans on Tuesday and are getting strong play from a pair of veterans who were being pushed to the side.

TV: 10:30 p.m. ET, ESPN, NBCS Bay Area (Golden State), NBCS California (Sacramento)

ABOUT THE WARRIORS (40-11): All-Star Stephen Curry was named the Western Conference Player of the Month for January and then went out in the final game of the month at Utah and slumped to 4-of-13 from the floor, including 1-of-7 from beyond the arc. "I asked Draymond (Green) on the bench in the fourth quarter if he could remember that bad of a performance that we've had in recent memory, and we really can't," Curry told reporters. "You can't just show up, especially on the road, and expect to win. That's kind of cheating the game." Curry was coming off a performance against Boston on Saturday in which he exploded for 49 points and went 8-of-13 from beyond the arc.

ABOUT THE KINGS (16-34): Sacramento made the decision last month to give its veterans days off in order to open more playing time for younger players, but injuries to some of those young players in the frontcourt are keeping Zach Randolph and Kosta Koufos on the floor. Randolph led the way with 26 points in Tuesday's win at New Orleans while Koufos collected 17 points and a career-high 17 rebounds. "We've all shown we can play in this league for a long time," Koufos told the Sacramento Bee. "For us though, right now when we get an opportunity, we're playing hard and I give credit to all the vets. They're being very professional with the situation. And the young guys, they're getting healthy and working hard so it's our responsibility, whenever we get time, help the team win."

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Warriors SF Kevon Looney (illness) sat out Tuesday and is day-to-day.

2. Kings F Skal Labissiere (shoulder) will miss the next two weeks while C Willie Cauley-Stein (knee) could return from a two-game absence on Friday.

3. Sacramento earned a 110-106 win at Golden State on Nov. 27.

PREDICTION: Warriors 125, Kings 103

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 09:59 AM
Capitals vs. Penguins Preview and Predictions

The Washington Capitals and Pittsburgh Penguins have picked up speed in their respective bids to distance themselves from the rest of the teams in the congested Metropolitan Division. The first-place Capitals carry an 8-2-2 mark in their last 12 contests into Friday's tilt versus the Penguins, who have won eight of their last 10 and are attempting to complete a perfect four-game homestand.

Chandler Stephenson doubled his season total in goals after scoring twice in a 47-second span and T.J. Oshie ended a 13-game goal drought on Wednesday as Washington overcame an early two-goal deficit to post a 5-3 victory over Philadelphia. "It's been a while," said the 31-year-old Oshie, who also joined Stephenson in finding the back of the net in the Capitals' 4-1 victory over Pittsburgh on Nov. 10. Sidney Crosby could echo a similar thought on a much smaller scale, as the Penguins' superstar captain has failed in his quest to net his 400th career goal in each of his last six contests. Crosby, however, had an assist in Tuesday's 5-2 win over San Jose to extend his point streak to 10 games (three goals, 17 assists) while fellow former Hart Trophy recipient Evgeni Malkin was named NHL First Star of the Month for January after upping his point total to 23 (14 goals, nine assists) in his past 15 games.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, Sportsnet, TVAS, NBCS Washington, AT&T Sportsnet-Pittsburgh

ABOUT THE CAPITALS (30-15-5): Defenseman John Carlson and Lars Eller each notched two assists versus the Flyers, increasing the former's point total to 13 (four goals, nine assists) in his past 12 games while the latter has eight points (five goals, three assists) in his past nine. Carlson resides at the 40-point plateau for the second time in his career and likely is driving up his asking price as he skates toward unrestricted free agency. The 28-year-old scored and set up a goal in the more recent meeting with Pittsburgh and notched three assists in as many encounters versus the club last season.

ABOUT THE PENGUINS (28-21-3): Conor Sheary's time on the top line has hit a snag as the 25-year-old is now considered week-to-week after sustaining a lower-body injury against the Sharks. "Conor is a really good player, he's not an easy guy to replace," coach Mike Sullivan said following Thursday's practice. "... But certainly we have capable people. We have capable guys that we can plug in that give us an opportunity to continue to win games." Bryan Rust is one such possibility as the 25-year-old has five points (two goals, three assists) in his past four contests, albeit with an 11-game absence due to an upper-body injury included in that stretch.

OVERTIME

1. Washington has allowed the first goal in eight straight games.

2. Pittsburgh F Carter Rowney returned to practice on Thursday after missing the last 11 contests with an upper-body injury.

3. The Capitals are 6-for-15 on the power play in the last four outings after going 1-for-14 in the previous four.

PREDICTION: Capitals 4, Penguins 3

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 09:59 AM
Sharks vs. Blue Jackets Preview and Predictions

The San Jose Sharks have not won since veteran center Joe Thornton suffered a serious knee injury, a streak they hope to end when they visit the Columbus Blue Jackets on Friday night. It's the third stop of a five-game road trip for San Jose, which has lost a season-high four in a row after dropping a back-to-back at Pittsburgh and Detroit.

Thornton was hurt in an overtime loss to Winnipeg on Jan. 23 and the Sharks have dropped the next three without him, tightening up the race for second place in the Pacific Division. "We've played three games without (Thornton) and we've lost all three and gotten one point. That has to stop now," San Jose forward Logan Couture said. "He's a great player but we've got to find a way to start winning hockey games without him." Columbus is also coming off a shootout defeat -- 3-2 at home to Minnesota -- and has failed to score more than two goals in regulation for the 10th time in the last 11 games. "A big part of winning in the league is the will," coach John Tortorella said after Wednesday's practice. "That's been very inconsistent in our game. And I know it's there. I've seen it there. We just need to get back to it consistently."

ABOUT THE SHARKS (26-16-8): Goaltender Martin Jones was among the players who said they have to "step up" in Thornton's absence, and he did his part by making a season-high 43 saves against Detroit. Jones has struggled through an erratic, injury-plagued campaign, but coach Peter DeBoer said he has no concerns about him entering the stretch run. "I don't even think that's a question," DeBoer said. "I think he's going to do that. I think we're going to get great goaltending the whole second half here."

ABOUT THE BLUE JACKETS (27-19-4): Columbus still has the league's worst power play at 14.1 percent, although there has been an uptick in production with six goals in 19 chances over the past eight games. "That was a big part of our game last year," Blue Jackets defenseman Seth Jones said at Thursday's practice. "Our power play won us a lot of games last year, and we need to get to that (level)." Artemi Panarin, who scored in regulation and the shootout Tuesday, has five points in five games versus San Jose.

OVERTIME

1. Blue Jackets G Sergei Bobrovsky is 5-4-2 with a 2.53 goals-against average versus San Jose.

2. Sharks D Brent Burns had his seven-game point streak stopped in Detroit despite a season-high nine shots on goal.

3. Blue Jackets F Boone Jenner has been hold off the scoresheet in 11 straight games.

PREDICTION: Sharks 3, Blue Jackets 2

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 10:00 AM
Red Wings vs. Hurricanes Preview and Predictions

The Carolina Hurricanes have won three straight games to move into a virtual tie for the second wild-card spot in the Eastern Conference and hope to keep climbing when they host the Detroit Red Wings on Friday. The Hurricanes have allowed a total of one goal in their last two wins, including Thursday's 2-0 triumph over Montreal in the second contest of their eight-game homestand.

Brock McGinn and defenseman Brett Pesce scored in the latest victory for the Hurricanes, who have not reached the playoffs since losing to Pittsburgh in the 2009 conference finals. The Red Wings are trying to stay afloat in the playoff race, earning points in three of their last four games (2-1-1) after losing four of the previous five. Detroit, which starts a stretch during which it plays six of eight on the road, received another strong performance from Petr Mrazek on Wednesday and registered a season-high 44 shots in a 2-1 shootout victory over visiting San Jose. "I told the team that was a glaring area that had to get better," Red Wings coach Jeff Blashill told reporters. "I think (we were) ranked 30th or something in shots per game. You don't need to be first or second in that stat, but you can't be 30th."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, FS Detroit, FS Carolinas

ABOUT THE RED WINGS (20-21-8): Mrazek, who has sat behind Jimmy Howard most of the season, has allowed a total of five goals in his last five games (3-1-1) and is expected to get another start on Friday. "I just think (Mrazek) feels confident right now," Blashill told reporters. "When he is at his best, when he's confident like that, he is a really, really good goalie." Defenseman Trevor Daley scored the only goal in Wednesday's victory, his second in three games, while leading scorer Dylan Larkin (38 points) has been kept off the scoresheet in three straight contests and Gustav Nyquist (23) is pointless in his last six.

ABOUT THE HURRICANES (24-19-8): Veteran Justin Williams notched an assist Thursday, giving him six points in his last six games as he ranks third on the team with 33. Teuvo Teravainen (40 points) and fellow Finn Sebastian Aho (38), who has scored four of his team-leading 17 goals in the last six contests, also have been major contributors for Carolina - which is 11-for-35 on the power play over its last 11 games. Cam Ward (15-6-2) has played each of the last two contests for the Hurricanes, who could give Scott Darling (9-13-6, .892 save percentage) his first start since he allowed three goals on eight shots against Vegas on Jan. 21.

OVERTIME

1. The Hurricanes posted a 3-1 victory on Jan. 20 in Detroit as Elias Lindholm recorded a pair of goals.

2. Detroit captain Henrik Zetterberg, who has notched one point in his last six games, is one power-play goal shy of 100 for his career.

3. Carolina C Victor Rask has registered a goal and three assists - including one on Thursday - while posting a plus-4 rating over his last three games.

PREDICTION: Hurricanes 3, Red Wings 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Golden Knights vs. Wild Preview and Predictions

The Minnesota Wild have been dominant at home this season and hope to continue the trend when they host the Western Conference-leading Vegas Golden Knights on Friday. Minnesota owns a 17-4-4 record at Xcel Energy Center and carries a nine-game home point streak (7-0-2) into the matchup against the surprising expansion team.

The Wild, who are six points out of third place in the Central Division and part of a crowded pack that is battling for wild-card spots in the West, went 5-0-2 in their own building in January and haven't lost there in regulation since dropping a 3-2 decision to Edmonton on Dec. 16. Minnesota has earned points in nine of its last 11 overall contests (7-2-2) after Zach Parise tallied in the fourth round of the shootout at Columbus on Tuesday for a 3-2 triumph. Vegas owns a 12-point lead in the Pacific Division after edging Winnipeg 3-2 in overtime on Thursday for its third straight road victory and second on its six-game trek. David Perron scored the winner and also set up a goal, giving him four tallies and six assists during his seven-game point streak as the Golden Knights moved to 4-0-1 in their last five away from home.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, NBC Sports Network

ABOUT THE GOLDEN KNIGHTS (34-12-4): Perron is not the only member of the team wielding a hot stick, as Erik Haula is riding a four-game goal-scoring streak and a seven-game point run during which he has collected four tallies and five assists. The 26-year-old Haula, who spent the first four seasons of his career with Minnesota, needs one goal to reach 20 for the first time in the NHL. Reilly Smith has scored in each of the first two games of the road trip after being kept off the scoresheet in six consecutive contests.

ABOUT THE WILD (27-18-5): Jason Zucker reached the 20-goal plateau for the third time in four seasons - and his career - on Tuesday, forging a tie with All-Star Eric Staal for the team lead. The 26-year-old left wing, who is two tallies away from matching the career high he set last season, has scored in five of his last six contests and is riding a seven-game point streak during which he has collected five goals and two assists. Nino Niederreiter, who needs two goals to reach 100 for his career, is expected to return Friday after missing eight games with a lower-body injury.

OVERTIME

1. Wild D Ryan Suter's next assist will be his 400th in the NHL.

2. Vegas' win on Thursday was its 34th of the season, setting a new record for an expansion team.

3. Minnesota has earned points in 17 of its last 18 home games (14-1-3).

PREDICTION: Wild 3, Golden Knights 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Rhode Island vs. VCU Preview and Predictions

The old saying is that it is better to be lucky than good, but in the case of No. 21 Rhode Island, which plays an Atlantic 10 game Friday at VCU, it is better to be both. Rhode Island went down early and then had to hang on late in Tuesday's victory against Massachusetts and will need to post its first road win against VCU to reach 14 straight victories.

After winning seven of its first 11 league games by double digits, Rhode Island has now been pushed to the brink in back-to-back games, this time by the Minutemen, who it beat by 22 points two weeks earlier. "Our lack of defensive focus early kind of got them going," coach Dan Hurley told the media following the 85-83 victory. "We had a chance to win that one comfortably, up 14 late in the game. That's on me." Jeff Dowtin had the best game of his young career with 19 points and 10 assists and the sophomore is averaging seven assists in Atlantic 10 games for Rhode Island, who have won 18 straight league games and 10 in a row on the road. Justin Tillman has averaged 18.2 points and 9.7 rebounds for VCU and coach Mike Rhoades' team has won three straight games, including back-to-back road wins.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, ESPN2

ABOUT RHODE ISLAND (18-3, 10-0 Atlantic 10): Re-establishing their perimeter defense will be critical for the Rams if they hope to push their win streak to 14 straight, which would the longest in team history since 1939-40. After holding seven of their first eight league opponents to less than 29 percent shooting from beyond the arc, Rhode Island permitted Duquesne and UMass to make a combined 13-of-25 from deep. The Rams will need to be on the lookout for VCU's De'Riante Jenkins, who his third in the A-10 in 3-point shooting at 43.7 percent.

ABOUT VCU (14-8, 6-3): Registering double-doubles is commonplace for Tillman, who has had 18 in his last 30 conference games, but Khris Lane got into the act for the first time this season during Saturday's win over George Mason. The 6-7 senior forward, who had six double-doubles last season while averaging 17.1 points and 7.3 rebounds at Longwood, had 25 points and 12 rebounds, both season highs, against George Mason. "I think going all the way back to GW (George Washington), the minutes I played, I played well," Lane, who has averaged 8.0 points and 3.7 rebounds in 15.6 minutes, told the media. "That was kind of the trampoline."

TIP-INS

1. The 18-game league win streak for Rhode Island is tied with George Washington for the fourth-longest in A-10 history behind Saint Joseph's (21) and Temple (25, 27).

2. Led by five such games from Jared Terrell and three from E.C. Matthews, Rhode Island has had a 20-point scorer in each of the past nine contests.

3. Though it has won the last two meetings with VCU, including a 70-63 victory in the A-10 tournament final last season, Rhode Island is 0-5 in road games and 4-6 overall in the series.

PREDICTION: Rhode Island 76, VCU 71

Can'tPickAWinner
Utah vs. Colorado Preview and Predictions

Neighboring Pac-12 rivals Utah and Colorado are fighting to escape the mid-conference pack as they meet Friday night in Boulder. After winning three of their last four, the Runnin' Utes are sitting sixth in the Pac-12 at 5-5 while the Buffaloes are ninth at 4-6 following three straight setbacks.

Utah came within a point of upending No. 9 Arizona on Saturday after erasing a 13-point second-half deficit on the road, but in the end saw its win streak end at three. "I think what I took away from this week that we're definitely getting better," Utes freshman forward Donnie Tillman told the Salt Lake Tribune on Saturday. "Defensively as a team, we're putting it together. We're all healthy, and we're just going to try to get some big wins. ... Let's finish out the Pac-12 league (schedule) with a winning record." Colorado has the same goal in mind, and is looking to get a jump-start when it tips off a three-game homestand with Friday's contest. "(It's a) key stretch, no doubt," Buffaloes coach Tad Boyle told the media at practice earlier this week. "And you can't win all of them unless you win the next one. That's all we have to concentrate on, is how do we beat Utah."

TV: 9 p.m. ET, Fox Sports 1

ABOUT UTAH (13-8, 5-5 Pac-12): Junior guard Sedrick Barefield has played a leading role in the Utes' mid-season surge, averaging 19 points on 58.6 percent shooting over the last three games. Barefield hit 8-of-12 shots and scored a season-high 26 against Arizona to up his season average to 11.7 points per game. Guard Justin Bibbins (14.0 points), and forwards David Collette (12.6) and Tyler Rawson (11.1) also are averaging double figures while Rawson (6.2 boards), 7-foot reserve Jayce Johnson (5.9) and Tillman (5.6) are the team's leading rebounders.

ABOUT COLORADO (12-10, 4-6): Two weeks ago, the Buffaloes stood 4-3 in the conference after posting four wins in a five-game stretch which included home victories over Arizona and Arizona State, but they've dropped three straight since, all by nine points or more. Senior swingman George King and freshman point guard McKinley Wright are averaging 14.3 points apiece to pace the Buffs while King is the team's leading rebounder, grabbing 8.2 per outing to rank third in the Pac-12. Guard Namon Wright (11.1 points) is the only other player averaging double digits for Colorado, which is putting up 69.6 points in Pac-12 play to rank ninth in the conference.

TIP-INS

1. Colorado leads the series 26-21, but Utah has won the last seven after notching 76-60 (home) and 86-81 (road) victories a season ago.

2. Bibbins has scored in double figures in 11 straight games and his 45.3 3-point shooting percentage ranks second in the Pac-12 and 17th nationally.

3. The Buffaloes figure to have the edge on the glass as they enter the contest with a 3.7 rebounding margin while Utah is at minus-0.6, but Colorado has had trouble taking care of the ball overall, ranking 11th in the conference with a minus-3.2 turnover margin.

PREDICTION: Colorado 74, Utah 72

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 10:01 AM
Mike Wynn

Free Play: Free Pick Milwaukee -4½ Over NY Knicks

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 10:01 AM
Free Selection from Jim Feist

Jim Feist's Comp Pick, Friday, February 2, 2017

2/02 05:05 PM PT / 8:05 PM ET

NBA (809) MIAMI HEAT VS (810) PHILADELPHIA 76ERS

Take: UNDER

Reason: Your free play for Friday, February 2, 2018 is in the NBA scheduled contest between the Miami Heat and the Philadelphia 76ers. The Heat have been a very good under team, evidenced by their 0-5 O/U mark their last five games, 6-20 O/U mark their last 26 Friday games, 16-36 O/U mark their last 52 road games vs a team with a winning record. The Sixers have had mixed results, but they are 2-5 O/U their last 7 games following a S/U or ATS loss. I like the UNDER here tonight.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 10:02 AM
Jeff Allen Sports

Friday's Free Selection is on the Red Wings/Canes Under

Can'tPickAWinner
Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR FRIDAY: Take YALE +7½ over Princeton

Can'tPickAWinner
Totals4U

Friday's Free Selection: Utah Jazz/Phoenix Suns under 210 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 10:04 AM
John Anthony Sports

Friday's Free Selection: Canisius - 7

Can'tPickAWinner
Atlantic Sports

Friday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Columbus - 130

Can'tPickAWinner
#1 Sports

Friday's Free Selection: Siena Saints + 1 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 10:06 AM
Easy Money Sports

Lee's Free Friday Selection Is

Pennsylvania -9

Can'tPickAWinner
Nevada Sharpshooter

Your free winner for Friday: Take CORNELL -3½ over Dartmouth

Can'tPickAWinner
Huddle Up Sports

Free Play: Brooklyn -1'

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 10:07 AM
Hawkeye Sports

Friday's Free Pick: Washington Capitols + 140

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 10:07 AM
Golden Dragon Sports

Free Pick Miami/Phildelphia under 203

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 10:08 AM
Arthur Ralph Sports

FREE play: FRI Portland NBA + 4 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
Teyas Sports

FREE PICK 2/2 NBA BUCKS -5

Can'tPickAWinner
Platinum Plays

Free Pick: Free Pick the Harvard Crimson -2 over Columbia

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 10:09 AM
The Vegas Steam Line

Your free winner for Friday: Take OKLAHOMA CITY -6½ over New Orleans

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 10:09 AM
High Stakes Syndicate

Free Selection for Friday: Monmouth Hawks - 4 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 10:24 AM
Free Selection from Kenny Towers

Ov 5.5 Was/Pit - NHL -

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 10:24 AM
Sharp Bettor

Sharp Bettor FREE Play for Friday, February 2, 2017

02/02 06:05 PM NBA (813) UTAH JAZZ VS (814) PHOENIX SUNS

Take : Suns

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 10:25 AM
Roz Wins

Roz's Friday, February 2, 2018, Free Pick

2/02 05:05 PM NBA (811) NEW YORK KNICKS VS (812) MILWAUKEE BUCKS

Take : Knicks

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 10:25 AM
NBA

Friday, February 2

Trend Report

INDIANA @ CHARLOTTE
Indiana is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Indiana's last 6 games on the road
Charlotte is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Indiana
Charlotte is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Indiana

ATLANTA @ BOSTON
Atlanta is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Boston
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Atlanta's last 9 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boston's last 6 games at home
Boston is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games

LA LAKERS @ BROOKLYN
The total has gone UNDER in 10 of LA Lakers's last 11 games when playing on the road against Brooklyn
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Lakers's last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Brooklyn's last 11 games when playing at home against LA Lakers
The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Brooklyn's last 17 games at home

PORTLAND @ TORONTO
Portland is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games
Portland is 6-0-1 ATS in its last 7 games
Toronto is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Portland
Toronto is 17-3 SU in its last 20 games at home

MIAMI @ PHILADELPHIA
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Miami's last 5 games
Miami is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Philadelphia is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Philadelphia is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home

NEW YORK @ MILWAUKEE
The total has gone OVER in 7 of New York's last 9 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 9 of New York's last 12 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Milwaukee's last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Milwaukee's last 6 games at home

UTAH @ PHOENIX
Utah is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing Phoenix
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Utah's last 6 games when playing on the road against Phoenix
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Phoenix's last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Phoenix's last 6 games when playing at home against Utah

NEW ORLEANS @ OKLAHOMA CITY
The total has gone OVER in 5 of New Orleans's last 6 games when playing Oklahoma City
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of New Orleans's last 9 games on the road
Oklahoma City is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
Oklahoma City is 12-2 SU in its last 14 games when playing at home against New Orleans

GOLDEN STATE @ SACRAMENTO
Golden State is 15-2 SU in its last 17 games when playing Sacramento
Golden State is 14-2 SU in its last 16 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Sacramento's last 7 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Sacramento's last 7 games when playing at home against Golden State

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 10:26 AM
NBA
Dunkel

Friday, February 2

Indiana @ Charlotte

Game 801-802
February 2, 2018 @ 7:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Indiana
Charlotte
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Charlotte
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Charlotte
by 3 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Indiana
(+3 1/2); Under

Atlanta @ Boston

Game 803-804
February 2, 2018 @ 7:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Atlanta
Boston
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Boston
by 6
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Boston
No Line
N/A
Dunkel Pick:
Boston
N/A

Portland @ Toronto

Game 805-806

Dunkel Rating:
Portland
Toronto
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Toronto
by 8
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Toronto
by 4 1/2
214 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Toronto
(-4 1/2); Over

LA Lakers @ Brooklyn

Game 807-808

Dunkel Rating:
LA Lakers
Brooklyn
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Brooklyn
by 3 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Brooklyn
by 1 1/2
216 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Brooklyn
(-1 1/2); Over

Miami @ Philadelphia

Game 809-810
February 2, 2018 @ 8:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Miami
Philadelphia
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Philadelphia
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Philadelphia
by 4 1/2
201 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Miami
(+4 1/2); Over

New York @ Milwaukee

Game 811-812

Dunkel Rating:
New York
Milwaukee
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Milwaukee
by 3
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Milwaukee
by 4 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
New York
(+4 1/2); Over

Utah @ Phoenix

Game 813-814
February 2, 2018 @ 9:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Utah
Phoenix
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Utah
by 7
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Utah
by 5 1/2
211 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Utah
(-5 1/2); Under

New Orleans @ Oklahoma City

Game 815-816
February 2, 2018 @ 9:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
New Orleans
Oklahoma City
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Oklahoma City
by 8 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Oklahoma City
by 6 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Oklahoma City
(-6 1/2); Under

Golden State @ Sacramento

Game 817-818
February 2, 2018 @ 10:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Golden State
Sacramento
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Golden State
by 15
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Golden State
by 12 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Golden State
(-12 1/2); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 10:27 AM
NBA
Long Sheet

Friday, February 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INDIANA (29 - 23) at CHARLOTTE (21 - 29) - 2/2/2018, 7:05 PM
Top Trends for this game.
INDIANA is 216-164 ATS (+35.6 Units) on Friday nights since 1996.
CHARLOTTE is 55-70 ATS (-22.0 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
CHARLOTTE is 7-18 ATS (-12.8 Units) after a division game over the last 2 seasons.
CHARLOTTE is 11-20 ATS (-11.0 Units) revenging a loss vs opponent this season.

Head-to-Head Series History
CHARLOTTE is 5-3 against the spread versus INDIANA over the last 3 seasons
CHARLOTTE is 5-3 straight up against INDIANA over the last 3 seasons
5 of 8 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATLANTA (15 - 36) at BOSTON (37 - 15) - 2/2/2018, 7:35 PM
There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

ATLANTA is 9-6 against the spread versus BOSTON over the last 3 seasons
ATLANTA is 9-6 straight up against BOSTON over the last 3 seasons
8 of 15 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

PORTLAND (29 - 22) at TORONTO (34 - 16) - 2/2/2018, 7:35 PM
TORONTO is 179-222 ATS (-65.2 Units) in home games in the second half of the season since 1996.
TORONTO is 188-238 ATS (-73.8 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season since 1996.

TORONTO is 3-2 against the spread versus PORTLAND over the last 3 seasons
TORONTO is 5-0 straight up against PORTLAND over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

LA LAKERS (19 - 31) at BROOKLYN (19 - 33) - 2/2/2018, 7:35 PM
BROOKLYN is 31-20 ATS (+9.0 Units) in all games this season.
BROOKLYN is 35-19 ATS (+14.1 Units) against Pacific division opponents since 1996.
BROOKLYN is 14-4 ATS (+9.6 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game this season.

LA LAKERS is 3-1 against the spread versus BROOKLYN over the last 3 seasons
LA LAKERS is 4-1 straight up against BROOKLYN over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

MIAMI (29 - 22) at PHILADELPHIA (24 - 24) - 2/2/2018, 8:05 PM
PHILADELPHIA is 75-54 ATS (+15.6 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 38-23 ATS (+12.7 Units) in home games over the last 2 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 21-9 ATS (+11.1 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
MIAMI is 74-57 ATS (+11.3 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
MIAMI is 47-30 ATS (+14.0 Units) as an underdog over the last 2 seasons.
MIAMI is 43-25 ATS (+15.5 Units) in road games over the last 2 seasons.
MIAMI is 141-106 ATS (+24.4 Units) in February games since 1996.
MIAMI is 22-11 ATS (+9.9 Units) in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
MIAMI is 16-6 ATS (+9.4 Units) in road games versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.

PHILADELPHIA is 4-3 against the spread versus MIAMI over the last 3 seasons
MIAMI is 5-2 straight up against PHILADELPHIA over the last 3 seasons
4 of 7 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

NEW YORK (23 - 29) at MILWAUKEE (27 - 23) - 2/2/2018, 8:05 PM
NEW YORK is 12-4 ATS (+7.6 Units) after a loss by 10 points or more this season.
MILWAUKEE is 398-464 ATS (-112.4 Units) in home games since 1996.
MILWAUKEE is 54-85 ATS (-39.5 Units) in home games in February games since 1996.
MILWAUKEE is 363-437 ATS (-117.7 Units) in the second half of the season since 1996.

NEW YORK is 4-3 against the spread versus MILWAUKEE over the last 3 seasons
MILWAUKEE is 4-3 straight up against NEW YORK over the last 3 seasons
4 of 7 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

UTAH (22 - 28) at PHOENIX (18 - 34) - 2/2/2018, 9:05 PM
PHOENIX is 39-56 ATS (-22.6 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons.

UTAH is 4-3 against the spread versus PHOENIX over the last 3 seasons
UTAH is 7-1 straight up against PHOENIX over the last 3 seasons
5 of 8 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

NEW ORLEANS (27 - 23) at OKLAHOMA CITY (30 - 22) - 2/2/2018, 9:05 PM
NEW ORLEANS is 122-158 ATS (-51.8 Units) in road games in the second half of the season since 1996.
OKLAHOMA CITY is 187-147 ATS (+25.3 Units) revenging a loss vs opponent since 1996.
OKLAHOMA CITY is 21-30 ATS (-12.0 Units) in all games this season.
OKLAHOMA CITY is 15-28 ATS (-15.8 Units) when the total is greater than or equal to 220 over the last 3 seasons.
OKLAHOMA CITY is 16-29 ATS (-15.9 Units) as a favorite this season.
OKLAHOMA CITY is 11-24 ATS (-15.4 Units) on Friday nights over the last 3 seasons.
OKLAHOMA CITY is 6-14 ATS (-9.4 Units) off a upset loss as a favorite this season.

OKLAHOMA CITY is 5-3 against the spread versus NEW ORLEANS over the last 3 seasons
OKLAHOMA CITY is 6-2 straight up against NEW ORLEANS over the last 3 seasons
6 of 8 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

GOLDEN STATE (40 - 11) at SACRAMENTO (16 - 34) - 2/2/2018, 10:35 PM
GOLDEN STATE is 26-39 ATS (-16.9 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
SACRAMENTO is 8-20 ATS (-14.0 Units) when playing with 2 days rest over the last 3 seasons.
SACRAMENTO is 59-85 ATS (-34.5 Units) in home games off an upset win as an underdog since 1996.

SACRAMENTO is 5-4 against the spread versus GOLDEN STATE over the last 3 seasons
GOLDEN STATE is 7-2 straight up against SACRAMENTO over the last 3 seasons
4 of 8 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 10:27 AM
NCAAB
Long Sheet

Friday, February 2

RHODE ISLAND (18 - 3) at VA COMMONWEALTH (14 - 8) - 2/2/2018, 7:00 PM
RHODE ISLAND is 17-7 ATS (+9.3 Units) off a win against a conference rival over the last 2 seasons.

RHODE ISLAND is 2-1 against the spread versus VA COMMONWEALTH over the last 3 seasons
RHODE ISLAND is 2-1 straight up against VA COMMONWEALTH over the last 3 seasons
2 of 3 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

DARTMOUTH (4 - 13) at CORNELL (7 - 10) - 2/2/2018, 7:00 PM
CORNELL is 10-2 ATS (+7.8 Units) after allowing 80 points or more over the last 2 seasons.

CORNELL is 3-1 against the spread versus DARTMOUTH over the last 3 seasons
CORNELL is 3-1 straight up against DARTMOUTH over the last 3 seasons
3 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

YALE (9 - 11) at PRINCETON (10 - 8) - 2/2/2018, 6:00 PM
YALE is 6-16 ATS (-11.6 Units) as an underdog over the last 3 seasons.
PRINCETON is 10-2 ATS (+7.8 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
YALE is 132-96 ATS (+26.4 Units) in road games since 1997.
YALE is 132-96 ATS (+26.4 Units) in road lined games since 1997.
YALE is 87-62 ATS (+18.8 Units) on Friday nights since 1997.
YALE is 88-61 ATS (+20.9 Units) when playing with 5 or 6 days rest since 1997.

PRINCETON is 4-0 against the spread versus YALE over the last 3 seasons
PRINCETON is 4-1 straight up against YALE over the last 3 seasons

IUPUI (7 - 14) at DETROIT (6 - 17) - 2/2/2018, 7:00 PM
IUPUI is 5-13 ATS (-9.3 Units) when the total is 150 to 159.5 over the last 2 seasons.
IUPUI is 60-84 ATS (-32.4 Units) after a conference game since 1997.
IUPUI is 32-53 ATS (-26.3 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record since 1997.
IUPUI is 3-11 ATS (-9.1 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record after 15 or more games over the last 3 seasons.
DETROIT is 2-8 ATS (-6.8 Units) when the total is 150 to 159.5 this season.

IUPUI is 1-0 against the spread versus DETROIT over the last 3 seasons
IUPUI is 1-0 straight up against DETROIT over the last 3 seasons
1 of 1 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

HARVARD (9 - 10) at COLUMBIA (4 - 13) - 2/2/2018, 7:00 PM
COLUMBIA is 11-3 ATS (+7.7 Units) off a loss against a conference rival over the last 3 seasons.
HARVARD is 22-12 ATS (+8.8 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
HARVARD is 22-12 ATS (+8.8 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.
HARVARD is 15-5 ATS (+9.5 Units) when the total is 130 to 139.5 over the last 2 seasons.
HARVARD is 13-4 ATS (+8.6 Units) against conference opponents over the last 2 seasons.
HARVARD is 9-2 ATS (+6.8 Units) off a win against a conference rival over the last 2 seasons.

COLUMBIA is 4-0 against the spread versus HARVARD over the last 3 seasons
COLUMBIA is 3-1 straight up against HARVARD over the last 3 seasons
2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

BROWN (9 - 8) at PENNSYLVANIA (13 - 6) - 2/2/2018, 7:00 PM
PENNSYLVANIA is 95-134 ATS (-52.4 Units) in all home games since 1997.
PENNSYLVANIA is 95-134 ATS (-52.4 Units) in home lined games since 1997.

BROWN is 3-1 against the spread versus PENNSYLVANIA over the last 3 seasons
PENNSYLVANIA is 2-2 straight up against BROWN over the last 3 seasons
4 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

WI-GREEN BAY (10 - 15) at WI-MILWAUKEE (12 - 13) - 2/2/2018, 8:00 PM
WI-MILWAUKEE is 202-161 ATS (+24.9 Units) against conference opponents since 1997.
WI-MILWAUKEE is 196-157 ATS (+23.3 Units) after a conference game since 1997.
WI-MILWAUKEE is 69-45 ATS (+19.5 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record after 15 or more games since 1997.
WI-GREEN BAY is 77-54 ATS (+17.6 Units) when the total is 130 to 139.5 since 1997.
WI-MILWAUKEE is 14-27 ATS (-15.7 Units) as a favorite over the last 3 seasons.
WI-MILWAUKEE is 13-27 ATS (-16.7 Units) in a home game where the total is 135 to 139.5 since 1997.
WI-MILWAUKEE is 2-10 ATS (-9.0 Units) in home games on Friday nights since 1997.

WI-GREEN BAY is 4-2 against the spread versus WI-MILWAUKEE over the last 3 seasons
WI-GREEN BAY is 5-1 straight up against WI-MILWAUKEE over the last 3 seasons
3 of 6 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

IL-CHICAGO (12 - 11) at OAKLAND (14 - 9) - 2/2/2018, 9:00 PM
IL-CHICAGO is 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 77+ points/game this season.
OAKLAND is 20-8 ATS (+11.2 Units) when the total is 150 to 159.5 over the last 3 seasons.
OAKLAND is 13-3 ATS (+9.7 Units) in February games over the last 3 seasons.
OAKLAND is 32-18 ATS (+12.2 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.
IL-CHICAGO is 8-2 ATS (+5.8 Units) against conference opponents this season.
IL-CHICAGO is 25-11 ATS (+12.9 Units) in road games on Friday nights since 1997.
OAKLAND is 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) in home games off a loss against a conference rival over the last 2 seasons.

OAKLAND is 3-2 against the spread versus IL-CHICAGO over the last 3 seasons
OAKLAND is 5-0 straight up against IL-CHICAGO over the last 3 seasons
4 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

UTAH (13 - 8) at COLORADO (12 - 10) - 2/2/2018, 9:00 PM
COLORADO is 19-7 ATS (+11.3 Units) as a home underdog of 3 points or less or pick since 1997.
UTAH is 44-26 ATS (+15.4 Units) in road games in February games since 1997.
COLORADO is 14-24 ATS (-12.4 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

UTAH is 3-1 against the spread versus COLORADO over the last 3 seasons
UTAH is 4-0 straight up against COLORADO over the last 3 seasons

QUINNIPIAC (9 - 13) at IONA (13 - 9) - 2/2/2018, 7:00 PM
QUINNIPIAC is 4-14 ATS (-11.4 Units) in February games over the last 3 seasons.
QUINNIPIAC is 11-25 ATS (-16.5 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record after 15 or more games since 1997.
IONA is 63-93 ATS (-39.3 Units) in home games against conference opponents since 1997.
IONA is 17-43 ATS (-30.3 Units) in home games in February games since 1997.
IONA is 6-15 ATS (-10.5 Units) in home games after a conference game over the last 3 seasons.

IONA is 2-1 against the spread versus QUINNIPIAC over the last 3 seasons
IONA is 3-1 straight up against QUINNIPIAC over the last 3 seasons

MANHATTAN (10 - 13) at SIENA (7 - 16) - 2/2/2018, 7:00 PM
SIENA is 46-28 ATS (+15.2 Units) after scoring 60 points or less since 1997.
MANHATTAN is 41-23 ATS (+15.7 Units) in road games after scoring 60 points or less since 1997.
SIENA is 1-7 ATS (-6.7 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record this season.

SIENA is 4-2 against the spread versus MANHATTAN over the last 3 seasons
SIENA is 4-2 straight up against MANHATTAN over the last 3 seasons
4 of 6 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

NIAGARA (14 - 9) at ST PETERS (8 - 13) - 2/2/2018, 7:00 PM
ST PETERS is 33-20 ATS (+11.0 Units) against conference opponents over the last 3 seasons.
ST PETERS is 20-10 ATS (+9.0 Units) after a conference game over the last 2 seasons.
ST PETERS is 71-99 ATS (-37.9 Units) in all home games since 1997.
ST PETERS is 71-99 ATS (-37.9 Units) in home lined games since 1997.
ST PETERS is 28-54 ATS (-31.4 Units) in home games off a loss against a conference rival since 1997.
ST PETERS is 23-47 ATS (-28.7 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a winning record since 1997.
ST PETERS is 15-32 ATS (-20.2 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a winning record after 15 or more games since 1997.

NIAGARA is 3-2 against the spread versus ST PETERS over the last 3 seasons
NIAGARA is 3-2 straight up against ST PETERS over the last 3 seasons

CANISIUS (13 - 9) at MARIST (5 - 17) - 2/2/2018, 7:00 PM
CANISIUS is 2-10 ATS (-9.0 Units) in road games off a loss against a conference rival over the last 3 seasons.
CANISIUS is 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) in road games versus poor defensive teams - allowing 77+ points/game after 15+ games over the last 3 seasons.
CANISIUS is 13-6 ATS (+6.4 Units) in all games this season.
CANISIUS is 13-6 ATS (+6.4 Units) in all lined games this season.
CANISIUS is 7-1 ATS (+5.9 Units) when the total is 140 to 149.5 this season.

CANISIUS is 3-2 against the spread versus MARIST over the last 3 seasons
CANISIUS is 4-1 straight up against MARIST over the last 3 seasons
4 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

FAIRFIELD (8 - 13) at MONMOUTH (7 - 14) - 2/2/2018, 7:00 PM
FAIRFIELD is 43-19 ATS (+22.1 Units) in road games in February games since 1997.

MONMOUTH is 5-0 against the spread versus FAIRFIELD over the last 3 seasons
MONMOUTH is 5-0 straight up against FAIRFIELD over the last 3 seasons
5 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 10:28 AM
NCAAB

Friday, February 2

Buffalo was 10-26 on arc in 84-74 win at Western Michigan Jan 19; Broncos lost last four visits to Buffalo, by 2-21-6-12 points. Western won last two games after a 1-4 skid; they’re 2-2 on MAC road, losing by 23 at Toledo, 2 at Kent. Bulls lost its first MAC game Saturday; they’re 4-0 in MAC home games, are shooting 57.3% inside arc in MAC games. Buffalo is 13-6 in last 19 games as home favorites, 4-0 this year, with wins by 10-16-28-14 points. Western is 6-4 in last ten games as road underdogs, 1-1 this year. MAC home favorites are 18-18-2 vs spread.

Rhode Island won its last 13 games, winning last two games by total of five points; they’re 5-0 on A-14 road. URI is forcing turnovers 24% of time in league games. VCU won its last three games after a 2-3 skid; they’re 3-1 at home in A-14, with only loss by 15 to local rival Richmond. VCU is 4-1 vs URI in A-14 games, winning by 16-16 points in last two series games played here. URI is 9-3 in last 12 games as a road favorite; VCU is a conference home underdog for first time in at least nine years. A-14 home underdogs are 12-8 vs spread.

Princeton won its last four games with Yale, beating Bulldogs 71-59 in finals of Ivy tourney last March; Yale lost last two visits here, by 12-8 points. Tigers are 2-1 in Ivy League, winning by 16-37 points, losing at Penn; they’re 6-2 vs teams ranked outside top 200. Yale lost six of its last nine games; they lost four of last five road games, with lone win at Kennesaw State. Yale is 13-3-1 in last 17 games as an Ivy road underdog; Princeton covered six of last nine games as home favorites. Ivy League home favorites are 5-6 against the spread.

IUPUI lost its last three games, scoring 63.7 ppg; they’re 1-5 on Horizon road, with four losses by 8+ points. Panthers are turning ball over 22.4% of time in Horizon games, shooting just 43.1% inside arc. Detroit lost its last four games, and 15 of last 17; they’re 2-3 in Horizon home games, with two wins by total of 3 points. IUPUI went 11-23 on arc in 81-66 win over Detroit Jan 16; they were up 19 at the half. IUPUI is 12-6-1 in last 19 games as road underdogs, 1-2-1 this year; Detroit is 11-25-1 in last 37 games as home favorites. Horizon League home faves are 14-17.

Columbia is 3-13, 1-3 in Ivy League games, losing by 16-1-6 points; they’re 0-6 vs teams ranked in top 200. Harvard won its last three games, by 5-2-9 points; they’re 6-3 vs teams ranked outside top 200. Crimson turned ball over 25.4% of time in its first three Ivy games. Columbia won three of last four games with Harvard; Crimson lost by 14-3 points in last two visits here. Columbia is 2-6 in last eight games as home underdogs; Harvard is 3-1-2 in last six games as road favorites. Ivy League home teams are 6-7 vs spread this season.

Green Bay won its last two games after a 1-7 skid; they’re 0-4 on Horizon road- this is their first road game in three weeks. Milwaukee won three of its last four games; they’re 4-3 in Horizon home games. Green Bay beat Milwaukee 99-92 at home in OT Jan 15, in game where both teams blew double-digit leads. Phoenix won seven of last eight series games; they’re 4-1 in last five visits here. Panthers are 5-10-1 in last 16 games as home favorites, 2-2 this year; Green Bay is 6-8 in last 14 games as road underdogs. Horizon League home favorites are 14-17 vs spread.

Oakland went 11-27 on arc in 78-68 win at Ill-Chicago Jan 15; Grizzlies won last five series games. Flames are 0-4 in Horizon games in Oakland, losing by 1-25-25-12 points. Oakland won five of its last six games; they’re 2-2 at home in Horizon, losing to No Kentucky/Wright St. UIC won four in row, seven of last eight games; they’re 4-2 on Horizon road, losing at No Kentucky/Wright St. UIC is 8-4 in last dozen games as road underdogs; Oakland is 14-12 in last 26 games as home favorites, but 0-4 this year.Horizon League home favorites are 14-17 vs spread.

Utah won three of last four games, losing last game by point at Arizona; Utes are 5-5 in Pac-12, 3-3 on road, with losses by 19-1-17 points. Colorado lost its last three games, allowing 77.3 ppg; they’re 4-6 in Pac-12, 3-1 at home, with only loss by 10 to Washington. Utah won six of last seven games with Colorado; they’re 2-4 in Pac-12 visits to Boulder, losing 87-86 here LY. Colorado is 19-11 in last 31 games as home favorites, 1-1 this year; Utah is 6-5-1 in last 12 games as road underdogs, 2-2 this year. Pac-12 home teams are 25-27-2 vs spread this season.

Iona won six of its last seven games with Quinnipiac; Bobcats are 0-4 in New Rochelle, losing by 22-3-19-10 points. Iona lost two of its last three games; they’re 5-1 at home in MAAC, with only loss by hoop to Canisius. Gaels are shooting 39.9% on arc in MAAC games. Quinnipiac won its last three games after a 3-4 MAAC start; they’re 3-2 as road underdogs this season. Gaels are 10-19-2 in last 31 games as home favorites, 2-3 this year; Quinnipiac is 8-5-1 in last 14 games as road underdogs. MAAC home favorites of 8+ points are 4-5 vs spread.

Siena turned ball over 25 times (-10) in 72-61 loss at Manhattan Jan 13; Saints are 4-2 in last six series games. Jaspers are 1-10 in last 11 regular season visits to Albany. Manhattan lost its last three games, by 9-13-3 points; they’re 3-2 on MAAC road, losing by 11 at Monmouth, at Niagara by 9. Saints won a triple OT game Monday; they’re are 3-7 in MAAC, but won last three home games, by 3-3-2 points. Siena is 5-10 vs spread in last 15 MAAC home games; Jaspers are 5-10 in last 15 road games. MAAC home underdogs are 8-7 vs spread.

St Peter’s never led in 73-70 loss at Niagara Jan 14; teams split season series last four years. Purple Eagles won four of last six visits to Jersey City. St Peter’s lost its last six games, last two by total of five points- they lost in triple OT at Siena Monday. Niagara won seven of its last eight games; they’re they’re 4-1 on MAAC road, with only loss by 19 at Fairfield. Peacocks are 11-7 in last 18 games as home favorites, 1-2 this season. Niagara is 18-13-1 in last 32 games as road underdogs. MAAC home favorites of 3 or less points are 8-2 vs spread.

Canisius won nine of its last 11 games; they’re 3-1 on MAAC road, with wins by 8-9-2 points, and only loss by 3 at Siena. Griffins force turnovers 22.1% of time in MAAC games. Marist lost seven of last nine games; they’re 2-3 in MAAC home games- two of those games went to OT. Canisius won four of last five games with Marist; teams split last four games played here. Canisius is 15-6 in last 21 games as road favorites, 1-1 this year; Marist is 11-15 in last 26 games as home underdogs, 2-2 this season. MAAC home underdogs are 8-7 vs spread.

Monmouth won its last seven games with Fairfield; Stags are 0-4 in MAAC visits here, losing by 3-7-24-42 points- they lost 91-49 here LY. Monmouth won two of last three games; they’re 2-1 in MAAC home games, losing to Iona by 3. Fairfield is 3-7 in MAAC, 0-4 in true road games, losing by 3-19-19-6 points. Stags are 7-9 in last 16 games as road dogs, 0-3 this season; Monmouth is 3-0 vs spread as MAAC home favorite this season, winning home games by 11-11-13 points, with loss to Iona. MAAC home favorites of 6 or less points are 14-7 vs spread.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 10:28 AM
NCAAB

Friday, February 2

Trend Report

YALE @ PRINCETON
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Yale's last 5 games
Yale is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games
Princeton is 21-4 SU in its last 25 games at home
Princeton is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games

RHODE ISLAND @ VCU
Rhode Island is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Rhode Island is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
VCU is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of VCU's last 5 games

IUPUI @ DETROIT
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of IUPUI's last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of IUPUI's last 5 games
Detroit is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games at home
Detroit is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games

BROWN @ PENNSYLVANIA
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Brown's last 5 games when playing Pennsylvania
Brown is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Pennsylvania
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Pennsylvania's last 5 games when playing Brown
Pennsylvania is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games

HARVARD @ COLUMBIA
Harvard is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Harvard's last 7 games on the road
Columbia is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Harvard
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Columbia's last 6 games when playing at home against Harvard

DARTMOUTH @ CORNELL
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Dartmouth's last 5 games when playing Cornell
The total has gone OVER in 9 of Dartmouth's last 13 games when playing Cornell
Cornell is 12-2 SU in its last 14 games when playing at home against Dartmouth
Cornell is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home

CANISIUS @ MARIST
Canisius is 9-2 SU in its last 11 games
Canisius is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Marist's last 5 games when playing Canisius
Marist is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games

FAIRFIELD @ MONMOUTH
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Fairfield's last 6 games when playing Monmouth
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Fairfield's last 5 games when playing on the road against Monmouth
Monmouth is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Fairfield
Monmouth is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Fairfield

QUINNIPIAC @ IONA
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Quinnipiac's last 6 games when playing Iona
Quinnipiac is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
Iona is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Quinnipiac
Iona is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games at home

MANHATTAN @ SIENA
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Manhattan's last 5 games when playing Siena
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Manhattan's last 8 games when playing on the road against Siena
Siena is 15-1 SU in its last 16 games when playing at home against Manhattan
Siena is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against Manhattan

NIAGARA @ SAINT PETER'S
Niagara is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games
Niagara is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games on the road
Saint Peter's is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games at home
Saint Peter's is 4-9 SU in its last 13 games when playing Niagara

WESTERN MICHIGAN @ BUFFALO
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Western Michigan's last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Western Michigan's last 7 games when playing Buffalo
Buffalo is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
Buffalo is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games

WISCONSIN-GREEN BAY @ WISCONSIN-MILWAUKEE
Wisconsin-Green Bay is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Wisconsin-Green Bay is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Wisconsin-Milwauk
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Wisconsin-Milwaukee's last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Wisconsin-Milwaukee's last 5 games at home

UIC @ OAKLAND
UIC is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games
UIC is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games
Oakland is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing UIC
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Oakland's last 7 games at home

UTAH @ COLORADO
Utah is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Colorado
Utah is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Colorado
Colorado is 13-2 SU in its last 15 games at home
Colorado is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 10:29 AM
NCAAB
Dunkel

Friday, February 2

Rhode Island @ VA-Commonwealth

Game 819-820
February 2, 2018 @ 7:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Rhode Island
VA-Commonwealth
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
VA-Commonwealth
Even
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Rhode Island
by 4
151 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
VA-Commonwealth
(+4); Under

Dartmouth @ Cornell

Game 821-822

Dunkel Rating:
Dartmouth
Cornell
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Dartmouth
Even
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Cornell
by 4
Dunkel Pick:
Dartmouth
(+4); Under

Yale @ Princeton

Game 823-824
February 2, 2018 @ 6:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Yale
Princeton
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Princeton
by 9 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Princeton
by 7
Dunkel Pick:
Princeton
(-7); Over

IUPUI @ Detroit

Game 825-826

Dunkel Rating:
IUPUI
Detroit
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Detroit
by 4
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Detroit
by 1 1/2
152 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Detroit
(-1 1/2); Over

Harvard @ Columbia

Game 827-828

Dunkel Rating:
Harvard
Columbia
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Columbia
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Harvard
by 2
135 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Columbia
(+2); Over

Brown @ Pennsylvania

Game 829-830

Dunkel Rating:
Brown
Pennsylvania
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Pennsylvania
by 4 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Pennsylvania
by 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Brown
(+9 1/2): Over

Green Bay @ WI-Milwaukee

Game 831-832
February 2, 2018 @ 8:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Green Bay
WI-Milwaukee
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
WI-Milwaukee
by 9
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
WI-Milwaukee
by 6
139 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
WI-Milwaukee
(-6); Under

Illinois-Chicago @ Oakland

Game 833-834
February 2, 2018 @ 9:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Illinois-Chicago
Oakland
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Oakland
by 12 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Oakland
by 8
Dunkel Pick:
Oakland
(-8); Under

Utah @ Colorado

Game 835-836
February 2, 2018 @ 9:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Utah
Colorado
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Colorado
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Colorado
Pick
140 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Colorado
Under

Quinnipiac @ Iona

Game 837-838

Dunkel Rating:
Quinnipiac
Iona
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Iona
by 11 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Iona
by 13
Dunkel Pick:
Quinnipiac
(+13); Under

Manhattan @ Siena

Game 839-840

Dunkel Rating:
Manhattan
Siena
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Manhattan
by 3 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Manhattan
by 1
128 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Manhattan
(-1); Over

Niagara @ St Peter's

Game 841-842

Dunkel Rating:
Niagara
St Peter's
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
St Peter's
by 5 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
St Peter's
by 2 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
St Peter's
(-2 1/2); Over

Canisius @ Marist

Game 843-844

Dunkel Rating:
Canisius
Marist
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Canisius
by 5
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Canisius
by 7
Dunkel Pick:
Marist
(+7); Over

Fairfield @ Monmouth

Game 845-846

Dunkel Rating:
Fairfield
Monmouth
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Monmouth
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Monmouth
by 4 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Fairfield
(+4 1/2); Over

Western Michigan @ Buffalo

Game 847-848

Dunkel Rating:
Western Michigan
Buffalo
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Buffalo
by 14
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Buffalo
by 10
156 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Buffalo
(-10); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 10:29 AM
NHL

Friday, February 2

Carolina won four of last six games with Detroit; over is 4-2-1 in last seven series games. Red Wings lost four of last five visits to Raleigh. Detroit lost six of its last nine games; they won their last two road games. Six of their last eight games stayed under the total. Carolina won its last three games after a 2-5 skid; Hurricanes are 4-5 if they played night before. Under is 5-2 in their last seven games.

Sharks won their last three games with Columbus; they won three of last four games in this arena. Over is 5-5 in last ten series games. San Jose lost its last four games, three by one goal; they split their last six road games. Four of their last five games went over total. Columbus lost four of its last six games; they split their last four home games. Eight of last ten series games stayed under total.

Penguins are 6-4 in last ten games with Washington; under is 5-2 in last seven series games. Caps split their last four visits to Pittsburgh. Washington is 3-4 in its last seven games; they won three of their last four road games. Four of their last six games went over total. Penguins won eight of their last ten games; they won their last six home games, four of which went over the total.

Las Vegas lost 4-2 in Minnesota in teams’ only meeting Nov 30. Golden Knights won four of their last five games; they won four of their last five road games. Four of their last six games went over total. Vegas is 5-4 if they played the night before. Minnesota won five of its last seven games; they won three of last four home games. Six of their last eight games stayed under the total.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 10:30 AM
NHL

Friday, February 2

Trend Report

DETROIT @ CAROLINA
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit's last 5 games on the road
Detroit is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Carolina
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Carolina's last 7 games
Carolina is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games

SAN JOSE @ COLUMBUS
The total has gone OVER in 4 of San Jose's last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 18 of San Jose's last 23 games when playing on the road against Columbus
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Columbus's last 6 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Columbus's last 11 games

WASHINGTON @ PITTSBURGH
Washington is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington's last 5 games on the road
Pittsburgh is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
Pittsburgh is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games

VEGAS @ MINNESOTA
Vegas is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Vegas is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games
Minnesota is 12-3 SU in its last 15 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota's last 5 games at home

Can'tPickAWinner
NHL
Dunkel

Friday, February 2

Detroit @ Carolina

Game 51-52

Dunkel Rating:
Detroit
Carolina
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Carolina
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Carolina
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Carolina
(-165); Under

San Jose @ Columbus

Game 53-54

Dunkel Rating:
San Jose
Columbus
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Columbus
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Columbus
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Columbus
(-130); Under

Washington @ Pittsburgh

Game 55-56

Dunkel Rating:
Washington
Pittsburgh
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Washington
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Pittsburgh
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Washington
(+130); Over

Vegas @ Minnesota

Game 57-58

Dunkel Rating:
Vegas
Minnesota
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Vegas
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Vegas
No Line
N/A
Dunkel Pick:
Vegas
N/A

Can'tPickAWinner
NHL
Long Sheet

Friday, February 2

DETROIT (20-21-0-8, 48 pts.) at CAROLINA (24-19-0-8, 56 pts.) - 2/2/2018, 7:05 PM
DETROIT is 438-335 ATS (-135.3 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record since 1996.
DETROIT is 123-84 ATS (+23.7 Units) in road games after a non-conference game since 1996.
CAROLINA is 30-56 ATS (+94.2 Units) after shutting out their opponent in their previous game since 1996.
CAROLINA is 12-15 ATS (-10.0 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
CAROLINA is 3-9 ATS (-10.4 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a losing record in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.

CAROLINA is 4-3 (+0.9 Units) against the spread versus DETROIT over the last 3 seasons
CAROLINA is 4-3-0 straight up against DETROIT over the last 3 seasons
4 of 6 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+2.3 Units)

SAN JOSE (26-16-0-8, 60 pts.) at COLUMBUS (27-19-0-4, 58 pts.) - 2/2/2018, 7:05 PM
SAN JOSE is 31-34 ATS (-17.4 Units) second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
SAN JOSE is 7-16 ATS (-11.8 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
COLUMBUS is 18-6 ATS (+11.2 Units) on Friday nights over the last 2 seasons.
COLUMBUS is 23-9 ATS (+12.7 Units) when playing with 2 days rest over the last 2 seasons.
COLUMBUS is 29-16 ATS (+10.5 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 2 seasons.
COLUMBUS is 164-150 ATS (+357.7 Units) in non-conference games since 1996.
SAN JOSE is 212-221 ATS (+472.6 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record since 1996.
COLUMBUS is 11-27 ATS (+41.7 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season over the last 3 seasons.

SAN JOSE is 3-1 (+1.3 Units) against the spread versus COLUMBUS over the last 3 seasons
SAN JOSE is 3-1-0 straight up against COLUMBUS over the last 3 seasons
2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=-0.3 Units, Under=-0.4 Units)

WASHINGTON (30-15-0-5, 65 pts.) at PITTSBURGH (28-21-0-3, 59 pts.) - 2/2/2018, 7:05 PM
PITTSBURGH is 96-54 ATS (+7.7 Units) second half of the season over the last 3 seasons.
PITTSBURGH is 38-18 ATS (+11.9 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
PITTSBURGH is 20-4 ATS (+13.6 Units) in home games after a non-conference game over the last 2 seasons.
PITTSBURGH is 30-10 ATS (+11.7 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
PITTSBURGH is 16-4 ATS (+10.0 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 154-85 ATS (+20.4 Units) in all games over the last 3 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 59-45 ATS (+105.8 Units) in road games in February games since 1996.
WASHINGTON is 15-3 ATS (+10.0 Units) on Friday nights over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 43-19 ATS (+12.6 Units) after scoring 4 goals or more in their previous game over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 43-24 ATS (+11.2 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
PITTSBURGH is 0-5 ATS (-7.1 Units) after playing 3 consecutive home games this season.

PITTSBURGH is 14-10 (+5.8 Units) against the spread versus WASHINGTON over the last 3 seasons
PITTSBURGH is 14-10-0 straight up against WASHINGTON over the last 3 seasons
10 of 20 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=-0.5 Units, Under=-1.8 Units)

VEGAS (34-12-0-4, 72 pts.) at MINNESOTA (27-18-0-5, 59 pts.) - 2/2/2018, 8:05 PM
There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

MINNESOTA is 1-0 (+1.0 Units) against the spread versus VEGAS over the last 3 seasons
MINNESOTA is 1-0-0 straight up against VEGAS over the last 3 seasons
1 of 1 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+1.1 Units)

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 06:21 PM
LPW Sports Forecast

NHL SAN JOSE SHARKS/COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS u5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 06:21 PM
Ace / Line Beaters

NBA PHILADELPHIA 76ERS ‑4

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 06:22 PM
Pinnacle Sports Picks

NCAA Basketball MARIST RED FOXES +7

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 06:22 PM
Power Play Wins

NBA PHILADELPHIA 76ERS ‑4

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 06:23 PM
Golden Lock Sports

NBA NEW ORLEANS PELICANS +6

Can'tPickAWinner
Saw Best Bet

NCAA Basketball VIRGINIA COMMONWEALTH RAMS +4.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Top Shelf Sports Pick

NCAA Basketball RHODE ISLAND RAMS ‑170

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 06:24 PM
Lasvegasmoneymachine

NCAA Basketball WISCONSIN‑GREEN BAY PHOENIX +7

Can'tPickAWinner
Pure Lock

NCAA Basketball MANHATTAN JASPERS ‑1

Can'tPickAWinner
R and R Totals

NHL SAN JOSE SHARKS/COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS u5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Walter G's

NCAA Basketball PRINCETON TIGERS ‑300

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 06:25 PM
Tommy King Wins

NBA BOSTON CELTICS ‑6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Monster Sports Picks

NCAA Basketball WISCONSIN‑GREEN BAY PHOENIX +255

Can'tPickAWinner
Wise Guy Insider

NCAA Basketball VIRGINIA COMMONWEALTH RAMS +3.5

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 06:26 PM
VIP Sports Picks Las Vegas

NBA PHOENIX SUNS +5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 06:26 PM
Tony Brown

Tony's *5 ncaa free play

Rhode Island vs. VCU, 02/02/2018 19:00 EDT

Total: -110/+151½ Under

Sportsbook:
Bookmaker

Both teams cashing the over lately so this total is a little inflated .. 152 pts to beat us will be a chore making the under my ncaa free play!

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 06:28 PM
Jack Jones Feb 02 '18, 7:35 PM in 1h
NBA | Lakers vs Nets
Play on: Nets -1½ -110 at betonline

Jack’s Free Pick Friday: Brooklyn Nets -1.5
The Brooklyn Nets have been one of the most underrated teams in the NBA this season. They have gone 31-21 ATS in all games this year. I expect them to be able to handle the Lakers at home tonight as they basically just have to win to cover this 1.5-point spread.
Home-court advantage has been big in this series between the Lakers and Nets. The home team is 5-1 SU & 3-1-2 ATS in the last six meetings. The Nets will be out for revenge from a 112-124 road loss to the Lakers in their first meeting this season. Look for D’Angelo Russell, the former Laker, to have a big game to lead the way.
The Lakers are 7-17 SU on the road this season. Los Angeles is 1-4 ATS in its last five road games. The Lakers are 6-15 ATS in their last 21 road games vs. a team with a losing home record. The Nets are 7-0 ATS in their last seven games following a win. They upset Philadelphia 116-108 as 8-point home underdogs last time out. Bet the Nets Friday.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 06:29 PM
Teddy Davis Feb 02 '18, 8:05 PM in 1h
NBA | Heat vs 76ers
Play on: Heat +4½ -110 at BMaker

I don't think this Miami is getting enough credit here. The Heat are 4th place in the Eastern Conference and just 1.5 games behind the Cavs. The Heat have covered 5 of their last 6 games. Sixers aren't exactly playing great ball right now coming off 3 straight losses and covers. Another key thing to point out is that fact that Miami is now healthy outside of Waiters, but for most of the season they have had 3-4 guys out a game.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 06:31 PM
Alex Smart Feb 02 '18, 7:00 PM in 35m
NCAA-B | Niagara vs St. Peter's
Play on: Niagara +3 -108 at 5Dimes

NU enters this game in top form after setting season-highs in points, field goal percentage, free throws made, 3-pointers made, and in 3-point field goal percentage on their way to taking out their rival Canisius, 105-89, on January 27. Niagara owns the second most overall wins (14) in the conference and sits in a tie for third place with a 7-3 MAAC record and are under rated at this point on the season. Niagara is 8-4 on the road this season, including a 4-1 road record in conference games, and is the only team in the MAAC with a winning overall road record are very viable underdogs in this spot play. The Purple Eagles according to my own power rankings matchup well against todays opponents St.Peters and defeated them , 73-70, on January 14 and will be primed for the season series sweep. Meanwhile, after losing to Niagara on January 14,as mentioned above the the Peacocks have flopped in their last four games and have now lost 6 in a row. The key issue for St.Peters is scoring, and that will be their downfall tonight vs the point spread.
Note: The Purple Eagles are at the top of the MAAC in points per game (83.6), total blocks (100), blocks per game (4.3), and in fewest turnovers per game (11.5). Niagara leads the NCAA in free throws made (429).
NIAGARA is 6-0 ATS L/6 in road games versus teams who average 33 or less rebounds/game on the season.ST PETERS is 6-28 ATS L/34 in home games after failing to cover 3 of their last 4 against the spread.
CBB A road team (NIAGARA) - off a win over a conference rival as an underdog of 6 points or more against opponent off 2 or more consecutive road losses are 45-15 ATS L/5 seasons for a 73% conversion rate for bettors.
Play on Niagara to cover

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 06:31 PM
Larry Ness Feb 02 '18, 8:05 PM in 1h
NBA | Heat vs 76ers
Play on: 76ers -4 -108 at 5Dimes

My 1* Free Play is on the Philadelphia 76ers (8:00 EST).
Miami had its two game win streak snapped in a 91-89 road loss in Cleveland on Wednesday and suffice it to say, I think it’ll suffer another letdown here as well.
Conversely, it’s going to be “all hands on deck” for the 76ers, who enter off three straight losses, most recently a listless 116-108 setback at Brooklyn on Wednesday.
Note that these teams split four games last year, with each side taking care of business on its home floor.
Miami averages 100.2 PPG and it concedes 100.9 Hassan Whiteside averages 14.4 points and 11.8 boards per outing, while Goran Dragic contributes 17 points, 4.1 boards and 4.8 assists per night.
Philadelphia averages 107.9 PPG and it concedes 106.9. Joel Embiid had 29 points and 14 boards in the latest loss to the Nets and he so far averages 23.8 points, 11 boards and 1.82 blocks per night.
I think the Heat get caught a little “flat footed” here after their close loss in Cleveland, while also “looking ahead” to their matchup in Detroit tomorrow night.
Conversely I expect the hungry home side to risk life and limb this evening as it looks to snap its recent string of shoddy play.
Consider the 76ers in this matchup.
Good luck…Larry

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 06:32 PM
Jimmy Boyd Feb 02 '18, 7:00 PM in 35m
NCAA-B | Canisius vs Marist
Play on: Canisius -7 -105 at 5Dimes

Free Pick on Canisius -
I look for the Golden Griffins to have no problem going into Marist and coming away with a win and cover over the Red Foxes. Canisius will be looking to rebound here from an upset loss at home to Niagara. The loss was just a blimp on the radar, as the Golden Griffins are still 9-2 over their last 11. They haven't just been winning games, they are also 7-2-1 ATS in their last 10 lined games.
The Red Foxes are just 3-10 in their last 13 games and are just 1-3 in their last 4 games at home. Maris is also just 8-20-1 ATS in their last 29 home games vs a team that's won fewer than 40% of their road games. Red Foxes did win last time out, but they are just 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games following a win. Golden Griffins on the other hand are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 off a SU loss. Take Canisius!

Can'tPickAWinner
John Martin Feb 02 '18, 10:35 PM in 4h
NBA | Warriors vs Kings
Play on: Kings +13½ -110 at betonline

1 Unit FREE PLAY on Sacramento Kings +13.5
The Kings are 4-1 ATS in their last five games overall. They have won three of their last four games despite playing all four on the road. They have pulled off outright upsets as 10, 9.5 and 7.5-point underdogs in those three wins. They are playing well right now and ready to give the Warriors a run for their money tonight. The Warriors are 0-5-1 ATS in their last six games overall. Something isn’t right with them right now as they are coming off their worst loss of the season in a 99-129 setback at Utah. They can’t be laying 13.5 points on the road to the Kings, who already beat them 110-106 as 12.5-point road dogs in their only meeting this season. Give me the Kings.

Can'tPickAWinner
Mike Williams Feb 02 '18, 7:35 PM in 1h
NBA | Lakers vs Nets
Play on: Nets -1 -105 at 5Dimes

1* on Nets -1 -105

Can'tPickAWinner
Doc's Sports Feb 02 '18, 7:35 PM in 1h
NBA | Blazers vs Raptors
Play on: Raptors -4 -110 at BMaker

Toronto has won five straight meetings in this series and we expect them to get the comfortable win here tonight. Toronto is being punished too much by the oddsmakers for a back-to-back here but Portland is lacking rest too as even though they had the night off on Thursday they are playing their third game in four nights, and on the road that is tough, especially against one of the best teams in the East. Portland has been playing well lately but we think they are in tough tonight against one of the best home teams in the NBA (Toronto is 19-4 at home this season) and the Raps have a knack for covering short lines like this.

Can'tPickAWinner
Bobby Wing Feb 02 '18, 8:05 PM in 1h
NBA | Heat vs 76ers
Play on: Heat +4 -105 at Bovada

1 Unit Free Pick: Heat +4 -105

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 06:33 PM
Dave Price Feb 02 '18, 8:05 PM in 1h
NBA | Heat vs 76ers
Play on: 76ers -4 -110 at betonline

Dave’s Friday Free Play:
1* on Philadelphia 76ers -4
The Key: The 76ers will be hungry for a victory tonight following 3 consecutive losses, all of which came on the road. The 76ers are as healthy as they’ve been all season now with J.J. Redick returning from a seven-game absence to pour in 20 points on Wednesday. Now the only player they are missing is Markelle Fultz. The home team is 5-0 SU & 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings between the Heat and 76ers. Philadelphia is 29-13 ATS off a road loss over the last 2 seasons. The 76ers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 home games. Philadelphia is 9-2 ATS in its last 11 games after allowing 100 points or more in its previous game. The 76ers are 12-3 ATS in their last 15 Friday games. Take Philadelphia.

Can'tPickAWinner
Hunter Price Feb 02 '18, 9:05 PM in 2h
NBA | Pelicans vs Thunder
Play on: Pelicans +6½ -110 at Bovada

1* Free Pick on Pelicans +6½ -110

Can'tPickAWinner
Pro Computer Gambler Feb 02 '18, 7:05 PM in 40m
NBA | Pacers vs Hornets
Play on: Pacers +3½ -107 at 5Dimes

NBA SYSTEM OF THE DAY: In database history (since 1995), the road teams averaging 102+ppg off of 2+ straight games scoring 100 points or more has gone 149-99-7 60.1% ATS against a team off a win averaging 102+ ppg allowed. Active to play on the Pacers and Lakers

Can'tPickAWinner
Totals Guru Feb 02 '18, 7:00 PM in 35m
NCAA-B | Rhode Island vs VCU
Play on: OVER 151 -110

Free Total Annihilator On Rhode Island vs VCU over 151 -110

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 06:37 PM
Ray Monohan Feb 02 '18, 7:35 PM in 1h
NBA | Lakers vs Nets
Play on: Lakers +1½ -102 at 5Dimes

Lakers +1.5
The Lakers are worth a flyer here on Friday night.
Los Angeles catches a Nets team that is just abysmal on the defensive end. Brooklyn enters play on Friday allowing 109 points per game on the season.
The Lakers offense should be able to really get to the rim easily and find some open shooting lanes here in this one. They are putting up nearly 107 points per contest as they have just such a youthful core that can catch fire at any time. While that doesn't always happen to be the case, when they're playing defenses like Brooklyn, they certainly can.
Some trends to note. Lakers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game. Lakers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games vs. a team with a losing straight up record.
Grab the visitors.
Back Los Angeles.
Good Luck, Razor Ray.

Can'tPickAWinner
Kenny Walker Feb 02 '18, 7:00 PM in 35m
NCAA-B | Manhattan vs Siena
Play on: UNDER 130½ -110

Free Pick on Manhattan vs Siena under 130½

Can'tPickAWinner
Dustin Hawkins Feb 02 '18, 8:05 PM in 1h
NBA | Heat vs 76ers
Play on: Heat +4 -105 at BMaker

Free Play on Heat +4 -105

Can'tPickAWinner
Bobby Conn Feb 02 '18, 7:35 PM in 1h
NBA | Blazers vs Raptors
Play on: OVER 214½ -110

1* Free Play on Blazers/Raptors over 214½ -110

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 06:38 PM
Stephen Nover Feb 02 '18, 9:05 PM in 2h
NBA | Pelicans vs Thunder
Play on: Pelicans +6 -110 at 5Dimes

The shock of not having injured superstar DeMarcus Cousins for the season after upsetting the Rockets last Friday hit the Pelicans hard. New Orleans proceeded to lose at home to the Clippers and Kings. The Pelicans were favored in those two games. They aren't favored here. But the spot is right for New Orleans to bounce back. It has been a week now since Cousins went down with a ruptured Achilles and the Pelicans are ready to move on. They made an aggressive move trading for Nikola Mirotic, an underrated forward who helped spur the Bulls' turnaround. New Orleans management showed its players they aren't ready to quit on the season despite the loss of Cousins by making that move. I believe the Pelicans will show up for this matchup and play hard. New Orleans defeated Oklahoma City, 114-107, when the teams last played on Nov. 20. Cousins was ejected in the third quarter in that game so the Pelicans proved they could win without him. The Thunder may be the most overvalued team in the Western Conference. They are 10-21 ATS the past 31 times they've been favored by four or more points. While the Pelicans were idle on Thursday, the Thunder were involved in an intense 127-124 road loss to the Nuggets playing in high altitude. This will be Oklahoma City's fifth game in seven days and second in two nights. Russell Westbrook and Paul George have been performing at high levels again. Westbrook, though, played more than 39 minutes last night and George logged more than 36 minutes. Westbrook shoved a fan who came on the court so there's a possibility he could be suspended. Oklahoma City's defense has been regressing. The Thunder are giving up an average of 113.2 points in their last seven games. They've gone 1-2 since Andre Roberson, their best defensive player, was lost for the season because of a ruptured patellar tendon.

Can'tPickAWinner
Sal Michaels Feb 02 '18, 9:05 PM in 2h
NBA | Jazz vs Suns
Play on: Suns +6 -108 at 5Dimes

Free Play on Suns +6 -108

Can'tPickAWinner
Brandon Lee Feb 02 '18, 7:05 PM in 40m
NBA | Pacers vs Hornets
Play on: Hornets -3 -109 at 5Dimes

10* FREE NBA PICK (Hornets -3)
I think the price is right here to back Charlotte as a small 3-point home favorite against the Pacers. Indiana comes in having won 3 straight and are 5-1 in their last 6, but I think we could see a flat Pacers team. They just finished up 3 games at home and have this random 1 road game at Charlotte before returning back home for 2 more.
It's also a team they just beat at home last week, which I also think takes away from the motivation. Adding to all of that is the fact that the Pacers are making the trip without head coach Nat McMillan, who is missing the game for personal reasons. Forward Myles Turner is also questionable to play. The Hornets have had their struggles at home, but are coming off an impressive 13-point road win over the Hawks and should be extra motivated here with revenge from that recent loss at Indiana. Give me Charlotte -3!

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 06:39 PM
Info Plays Feb 02 '18, 7:00 PM in 35m
NCAA-B | Manhattan vs Siena
Play on: UNDER 129½ -110

1* Free Play on Manhattan vs Siena under 129½ -110

Can'tPickAWinner
Mike Lundin Feb 02 '18, 7:35 PM in 1h
NBA | Lakers vs Nets
Play on: Nets -118 at 5Dimes

#NBA FREE PICK FROM MIKE LUNDIN
The Brooklyn Nets snapped a four-game skid with a 116-108 triumph over Philadelphia on Wednesday. They're 7-1 ATS after scoring 115 points or more this season and I like them to ride the momentum to another victory when they host the LA Lakers Friday night.
The Lakers opened a five-game road trip with a win at Chicago, but they've dropped back-to-back games since losing by 12 points at Toronto and 22 points at Orlando. Tough spot here and they're just 6-15 ATS in their last 21 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
The Nets are 7-0 ATS in their last seven games following a straight up win and 9-3 ATS in their last 12 games playing on one days rest.
My free pick is on Brooklyn Nets.

Can'tPickAWinner
Profit On Sports CBB Iona -12

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 06:40 PM
Elite Sports Picks NBA Nets over 217

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 06:40 PM
Top Rank Sports Picks CBB Detroit -1.5

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 06:41 PM
Monster Sports Picks CBB Green Bay +255 ML

Can'tPickAWinner
National Sports Service CBB Columbia +1.5

Can'tPickAWinner
The Sports Consensus CBB Green Bay +7

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 06:42 PM
Insider Sports Report CBB St. Peters -3

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 06:42 PM
Primetime Sports Picks CBB Cornell -3.5

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 06:43 PM
Cappers Access

Pacers +3
Jazz -5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
02-02-2018, 06:44 PM
Chip Chirimbes

Chip's FREE NBA Winner

Utah vs. Phoenix, 02/02/2018 21:00 EDT

Point Spread: +5½/-110 Phoenix

Sportsbook:
TopBet

Chip's FREE NBA Winner
Utah at Phoenix 9:00 ET
Suns (+) over Jazz- Utah is on a 3-game winning streak and are off a 30-point win over Golden State and are now supposed to get 'up' for the lowly Suns who are just 9-17 straight-up at home. The Suns ended a seven-game losing streak in this series with a win back in October as Utah is 0-3-1 ATS in the last four meetings. Take PHOENIX!

6burgh
02-04-2018, 03:56 PM
Twitter rainman football??? Bol to all