PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday 3-20-18 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Can'tPickAWinner
03-19-2018, 04:43 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 08:23 AM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Louisiana Downs

Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 1 - Claiming - 330y on the Dirt. Purse: $7300 Class Rating: 74

QUARTER HORSE 330Y, FOR ACCREDITED LA BRED THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON THREE RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 124 LBS.; OLDER, 126 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $3,500.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 1 DUST TEE JEWEL 3/2

# 2 MDA HEZAREAL HOLLAND 3/1

# 5 STREAKIN BY YA MAMA 9/2

I think DUST TEE JEWEL is a very strong choice. Will almost certainly go to the front end and could never look back. Displays solid Equibase Speed Figs on average overall when put alongside the rest of this field. With a nice class rating average of 79, has one of the top class advantages in this group. MDA HEZAREAL HOLLAND - Will most likely be one of the early speedsters of the pack going into the halfway point of the contest. He has a formidable distance/surface win record - 2 out of 11.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 08:24 AM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Mahoning Valley Race Course - Race #5 - Post: 2:36pm - Maiden Claiming - 5.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $12,600 Class Rating: 62

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#3 STRABANE (ML=2/1)
#9 SOUL MACHEN (ML=10/1)

STRABANE - Finished runner-up, but easily in the place spot over the third horse. Those types usually run well next time out. Rounding his way back into form. Each of his finish positions is getting better in his recent starts. Horse has improved at least two Equibase speed fig points in last 2 races. I look for that trend to continue right here. SOUL MACHEN - Outran his odds in his debut. Look for another strong effort today. Rode this horse on March 2nd and Williams is back again in the irons this time. Have to make this gelding a solid contender; he comes off a nice contest on March 2nd. Faced tougher last time out at Mahoning Valley Race Cour. Based on class ratings, this is a weaker bunch, so I will put this horse on my list of contenders in this race.

Vulnerable Contenders: #2 OLD SOLDIER (ML=5/2), #7 BOY NAMED SO (ML=5/1), #4 GATLING (ML=6/1),

OLD SOLDIER - Doesn't seem to be in a cozy situation this time around. BOY NAMED SO - Earned a run-of-the-mill fig in the last race in a $10,000 Maiden Claiming race on March 2nd. Doubtful to see an improved performance off of that rating. GATLING - This horse hasn't shown much effort in the last pair of races. Doubtful for this entrant to do much running with no recent success in a short distance race.

Top HatGUEST COMMENTARY: Hal - STRABANE - Analysis shows this gelding's last speed number of 62 is as good as any. Don't overlook this gelding in your gambling.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
Bet on #3 STRABANE to win if we can get at least 3/2 odds

EXACTA WAGERS:
Box [3,9]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Skip

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 08:27 AM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Parx Racing

Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 10 - Claiming - 8.3f on the Dirt. Purse: $20500 Class Rating: 67

FOR FILLIES AND MARES FOUR YEARS OLD AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON THREE RACES. WEIGHT, 124 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE AT ONE MILE OR OVER SINCE FEBRUARY 20 ALLOWED 2 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $7,500.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 4 EXOTIC APPEAL 10/1

# 9 HEARTY JONES 5/2

# 6 ILGETHEPARTYSTARTD 20/1

EXOTIC APPEAL looks to be a formidable contender and is a strong value bet given the line. She has to be carefully examined given the quite good speed figures. Ran a solid last race. HEARTY JONES - Could best this field based on the speed figure - 65 - of her last race. Reliable average Equibase Speed Figures in dirt route races make this pony a solid choice.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 08:28 AM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Sunland Park

Sunland Park - Race 2

2nd Half Daily Double $1 Grand Slam(Races 2-3-4-5)/.50 Pick 3(Races 2-3-4) $1 Exacta/Trifecta/.10 Superfecta

Optional Claiming $17,500 • 1 Mile • Dirt • Ages 3 and up • CR: 90 • Purse: $29,100 • Post: 12:56
FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES OTHER THAN MAIDEN, CLAIMING, STARTER, TRIAL OR STATE BRED OR WHICH HAVE NEVER WON THREE RACES OR CLAIMING PRICE $17,500. THREE YEAR OLDS, 116 LBS.; OLDER, 123 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $17,500.
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Lone Front-runner. ROCK HARD K P is the Lone Front-runner of the race. * KEY ANGLES * ROCK HARD K P: Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. L. A. TOWER: Horse's win percentage at today's distance(sprint or route)/sur face (dirt or turf) is at least 50. Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. PAIN AND MISERY: Horse has the highest TrackMaster Power Rating. Horse has the highest average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface.
ROCK HARD K P
7/2

9/2
L. A. TOWER
3/1

5/1
PAIN AND MISERY
5/2

6/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
ROCK HARD K P

7/2
Front-runner

L. A. TOWER

3/1
Stalker

VALENTINE DIVINE

4/1
Stalker

OH SO REGAL

4/1
Stalker

PAIN AND MISERY

5/2
Trailer

TOWN EXTENSION

8/1
Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Turf Paradise - Race #3 - Post: 2:21pm - Claiming - 5.5 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $7,000 Class Rating: 87

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#3 RUNS SWEET (ML=7/2)

RUNS SWEET - A campaigner coming back this rapidly after a strong effort is a good sign.

Vulnerable Contenders: #5 TREMORS CODE (ML=4/5), #7 HINT TO WIN (ML=5/2),

TREMORS CODE - Last ran on Jan 27th at Golden Gate Fields, finishing fifth. Unlikely to move up off of that effort today. HINT TO WIN - I cannot play this continual non-winner. Gets the task fulfilled once in a while. Recorded a pedestrian rating last time around the track in a $3,500 Claiming race on March 7th. Unlikely to see an improved performance off of that figure.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
Have to go with #3 RUNS SWEET on the win end if we get at least 1/1 odds

EXACTA WAGERS:
Pass

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

Can'tPickAWinner
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Will Rogers Downs

Will Rogers Downs - Race 2

Exacta / Quinella / Trifecta (.50) / Superfecta (.10) Pick 4 (.50) (Races 2-3-4-5)

Maiden Claiming $7,500 • 6 Furlongs • Dirt • Ages 3 and up • CR: 44 • Purse: $7,150 • Post: 1:34P
FOR MAIDENS, FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD. THREE YEAR OLDS, 118 LBS.; OLDER, 124 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $7,500.
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Lone Front-runner. NURSE DUTY is the Lone Front-runner of the race, but has been deemed a non-contender due to a low Platinum Figure or other overall low ratings. * KEY ANGLES * THIS AINT DALLAS: Today is a sprint and the horse's last s tart was within the last ten days. Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface.
THIS AINT DALLAS
8/5

6/5

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
NURSE DUTY

12/1
Front-runner

BEDLAM

6/1
Trailer

THIS AINT DALLAS

8/5
Alternator/Trailer

BETTY JEAN

4/1
Alternator/Trailer

NO DISCLAIMER

8/1
Alternator/Non-contender

AFFIRMATIF STAR

8/1
Alternator/Non-contender

Unknown Running Style: JEAN'S DATA (7/2) [Jockey: Mcneil Erik - Trainer: Offolter Joe S].

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 10:48 AM
Toronto Raptors vs. Orlando Magic Preview and Predictions 03-20-2018

19th March 2018 by Gracenote
The Toronto Raptors watched their 11-game winning streak come to an end in a testy affair against the Oklahoma City Thunder on Saturday that featured a trio of ejections. The Raptors will try to keep their emotions under control and get back in the win column when they begin a two-game trip by visiting the Orlando Magic on Tuesday.

Toronto coach Dwane Casey, All-Star shooting guard DeMar DeRozan and power forward Serge Ibaka were all sent to the locker room in the final minute on Saturday for complaining to the officials about calls, particularly when DeRozan appeared to be fouled on a layup attempt but did not draw a whistle. "He smacked the (stuff) out of me," DeRozan told reporters of Oklahoma City forward Corey Brewer. "He smacked me. He tried to smack me because I had a layup. Period. I got fouled." The Raptors should have an easier time against the Magic, who are losers of six of their last seven games and followed up a 126-117 win over Milwaukee to begin the homestand with a 92-83 loss to Boston on Friday. "That's one of the main things in this league -- you have to be consistent if you want to win," Orlando center Nikola Vucevic told reporters. "Not every game is going to be great. Some games are going to be not good or great, but you have to find something that you do well each game that can give you a chance every game. We've got to figure that out."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, FS Florida (Orlando), TSN2 (Toronto)

ABOUT THE MAGIC (21-49): Orlando whiplashed offensively from 72 points in a loss at San Antonio last Tuesday to 126 against the Bucks and 83 against the Celtics. "It's a little puzzling," Magic coach Frank Vogel told reporters. "You come back from the (10-day, five-game) trip that we had with that type of sleep adjustment, it takes a couple of days. To our credit, we mustered up a lot of energy on the first day back. Clearly, we didn't have the legs to make shots (Friday). That was evident both with our finishing at the rim and our perimeter shooting." Small forward Jonathon Simmons went 7-of-12 from 3-point range against Milwaukee but combined to go 2-of-11 against Boston and San Antonio.

ABOUT THE RAPTORS (52-18): The good thing to come out of Sunday's loss was that the team got another chance to experience a playoff-like atmosphere against a top-eight team from the Western Conference. "This is the intensity that the playoffs are going to be," Casey told reporters. "We've got to make sure we keep our composure. It's one game, it doesn't make or break our season. We knew we (weren't) going to run the table the rest of the season." The Raptors head to Cleveland on Wednesday before returning home and will play six of their final 10 games in Toronto, where they own an NBA-best 29-6 home record.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Raptors reserve PG Delon Wright totaled 30 points and 14 assists in the last two games.

2. Magic PF Aaron Gordon (concussion) sat out the last five games and hopes to return on Tuesday.

3. DeRozan led the way with 21 points in a 117-104 win at Orlando on Feb. 28.

PREDICTION: Raptors 119, Magic 106

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 10:48 AM
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Boston Celtics Preview and Predictions 03-20-2018

The Oklahoma City Thunder welcomed the challenge of facing the top two teams in the Eastern Conference in back-to-back games and already knocked off one with a 132-125 win at the Toronto Raptors on Sunday. The Thunder will try to make it a 2-0 trip and run their overall winning streak to seven in a row when they visit the Boston Celtics on Tuesday.

Reigning MVP Russell Westbrook notched his fifth straight triple-double with 37 points, 14 assists and 13 rebounds on Sunday and scored 17 of his team's final 19 points. "They were trying to shade me one way. That's fine," Westbrook told reporters. "It doesn't really matter which way I go. So, whichever way, I just take what the defense gives me." The Celtics have their own All-Star point guard capable of putting up big numbers but Kyrie Irving (knee) sat out his third straight game on Sunday as Boston fell at the New Orleans Pelicans 108-89 -- its third setback in the last four games. Irving, who leads the Celtics in scoring (24.4 points), assists (5.1) and field-goal percentage (.491), has already been ruled out for Tuesday.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, TNT, FS Oklahoma

ABOUT THE THUNDER (43-29): Oklahoma City is sitting in fourth place in the West and had all five starters score in double figures on Sunday, including 25 points on 10-of-13 shooting from center Steven Adams. "(Adams) does so many things and (scoring's) a part of his game obviously that people overlook because of all the other great things he does," Westbrook told reporters. "His success rate is very, very high when he gets the ball where he wants, and he can get to any spot, move anybody. I'm just lucky and happy he's on our team." The 25 points matched a season high for Adams, who added eight rebounds and four assists in the win.

ABOUT THE CELTICS (47-23): Irving isn't the only player on a growing injury list for Boston, and second-leading scorer Jaylen Brown (14.1 points) missed the last four games while going through the league's concussion protocol and is also not expected to be in the lineup on Tuesday. The Celtics averaged 90.5 points in the last two games without Brown and Irving and shot 40.2 percent from the floor in Sunday's setback at New Orleans. "We're going to have to figure out how to score as long as Jaylen and Kyrie are out," coach Brad Stevens told reporters.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Thunder PF Carmelo Anthony is 16-of-29 from 3-point range over the last four games.

2. Celtics PG Terry Rozier is starting in place of Irving and is averaging 17 points in the last three games.

3. Boston got 25 points from Irving in a 101-94 win at Oklahoma City on Nov. 3.

PREDICTION: Thunder 108, Celtics 101

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 10:49 AM
Dallas Mavericks vs. New Orleans Pelicans Preview and Predictions 03-20-2018

The New Orleans Pelicans are planning on making the playoffs this spring, and performances like their 108-89 win over the Boston Celtics on Sunday give them hope that they can hold their position. The Pelicans will try to stay with the pack in a crowded Western Conference when they host the Dallas Mavericks on Tuesday.

Sunday's win came on the heels of a stretch of four losses in five games to postseason contenders, capped by a 107-101 home setback to NBA-best Houston on Saturday. "I think it is good for us because it was a good bounce-back game for us," New Orleans All-Star power forward Anthony Davis told reporters after beating the Celtics. "You know, it was a tough one last night and then come in, number one defensive team, and score on them and then hold them to what they had, under a hundred. So, it was good for us to kind of bounce back from last night and get this win." The Pelicans can't afford to look too far ahead with another East power coming to town on Wednesday in the Indiana Pacers, though it might be tempting to overlook the Mavericks. Dallas is one of four West teams already eliminated from playoff contention and it is wrapping up a four-game road trip in New Orleans.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, FS Southwest (Dallas), FS New Orleans

ABOUT THE MAVERICKS (22-48): One of the few bright spots in an otherwise down season for Dallas is rookie point guard Dennis Smith Jr., who suffered a sprained ankle during Saturday's loss to the Brooklyn Nets. Smith, who is averaging 15 points and 4.9 assists, had X-rays come back negative and is expected to return soon but will not play on Tuesday. "I'm feeling better," Smith told reporters on Monday. "We're doing a good job of just staying on top of everything and making sure we're taking care of everything, so it won't be long (before I'm playing again). I'm out of the boot. I had it for two days. I'm just a little tender right now, but it's going pretty well."

ABOUT THE PELICANS (40-30): New Orleans continues to search for contributions from players other than Davis and Jrue Holiday and got some on Sunday from power forward Cheick Diallo. The 21-year-old Kansas product delivered a season-high 17 points on 7-of-9 shooting in 24 minutes off the bench and added six rebounds. "It's a work in progress, like I always say," Diallo told reporters. "It's a great opportunity for me every time I step on the court. Every game matters for us right now. Every position matters, so every time I play, basically we've just got to play hard. I came from the bench so that's what I do, just bring energy every single night."

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Pelicans PF Nikola Mirotic is 2-of-12 from 3-point range over the last three games.

2. Mavericks PG J.J. Barea (rib) sat out Saturday and is day-to-day.

3. New Orleans earned a 126-109 win at Dallas on March 4 behind 30 points from Holiday.

PREDICTION: Pelicans 108, Mavericks 95

Can'tPickAWinner
Los Angeles Clippers vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Preview and Predictions 03-20-2018

The battle in the Western Conference is close enough that the Minnesota Timberwolves can be in eighth place on Monday but potentially move all the way up to fifth by the end of play on Tuesday. The Timberwolves will try to knock off one of the other competitors for a top eight slot when they host the Los Angeles Clippers on Tuesday.

Minnesota enters play on Monday in the No. 8 spot but is just a half-game behind a trio of teams occupying the Nos. 5-7 slots and just 2 1/2 games behind the fourth-place Oklahoma City Thunder. The Timberwolves didn't do themselves any favors by falling to a pair of teams in front of them over the weekend while allowing an average of 123 points in losses to the San Antonio Spurs and Houston Rockets. "I don't look at that," Minnesota guard Jamal Crawford told the Minneapolis Star Tribune of the standings. "It will change 10 more times before the season is over with. If we do what we have to do, we won't have to worry about what everyone else is doing." The Clippers need to worry about everyone else after dropping three in a row to teams ahead of them in the standings and dropping two games behind the Timberwolves.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, FS Prime Ticket (Los Angeles), FS North (Minnesota)

ABOUT THE CLIPPERS (37-32): Los Angeles played three games in four nights against Houston, Oklahoma City and Portland and dropped all three, but the team wasn't ready to use fatigue as an excuse. "I don't care how many games we have played in how many nights," guard Austin Rivers told the Los Angeles Times. "At this point, man, we just got to win games. I don't care if we got to play five games in five nights. We just got to win games. Everybody is tired right now. Everybody is bruised. Everybody is trying to play catch up. ... We've dropped a couple of games in a row. We've got to get it back going. That's it." The schedule isn't letting up for the Clippers, who play six of their next seven on the road with a pair of back-to-backs, including a date at Milwaukee on Wednesday.

ABOUT THE TIMBERWOLVES (40-31): Minnesota allowed a season-high 77 points in the first half on Sunday against Houston and didn't have quite enough left to finish off a comeback in a 129-120 loss. "Too deep a hole," Timberwolves coach Tom Thibodeau told reporters. "We can't do that, where we are right now. The fight has to be greater. ... I know we're capable of doing better." Minnesota center Karl-Anthony Towns is doing his part to lead the team to the postseason for the first time since 2004 and delivered 20 points and 18 rebounds on Sunday -- the fourth time in the last eight games that he recorded at least 20 points and 16 boards.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Timberwolves PG Derrick Rose scored 14 points on Sunday -- his highest total in four games since joining the team.

2. Clippers C DeAndre Jordan is averaging 18.8 rebounds in nine games this month.

3. Minnesota took the last five in the series, most recently a 126-118 triumph at Los Angeles on Jan. 22.

PREDICTION: Timberwolves 113, Clippers 107

Can'tPickAWinner
Atlanta Hawks vs. Utah Jazz Preview and Predictions 03-20-2018

The streaking Utah Jazz look to register their 10th consecutive victory when they close a four-game homestand against the woeful Atlanta Hawks on Tuesday. The Jazz were once struggling at nine games below .500 but won 21 of their last 23 games as they chase a Western Conference playoff spot.

Utah's rise began shortly after standout center Rudy Gobert returned to full health after two different leg injuries and coach Quin Snyder said "it's an empirical fact" that Gobert is the most dominant defensive player in the NBA. Gobert, who is averaging 21 points and 13.5 rebounds while posting four straight double-doubles, takes it a step further than his coach and said he has no peers anywhere. "I don't like to make my own case, but there's nobody that impacts the game defensively like I do in the whole world," Gobert told reporters after Saturday's 103-97 victory over the Sacramento Kings. "I watch other games and I don't see anyone." Atlanta is experiencing a dreadful campaign and suffered six straight setbacks after falling 122-117 to the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday in the opener of a six-game road excursion.

TV: 9 p.m. ET, FS Southeast (Atlanta), AT&T SportsNet Rocky Mountain (Utah)

ABOUT THE HAWKS (20-50): Second-year small forward Taurean Prince is on a roll by scoring a career-best 38 points twice in the past four games while averaging 30.8 points during the stretch. Prince knocked down 20-of-46 3-point attempts during the hot streak and made 146 this season while continuing to expand his shooting range after sinking 33 as a rookie. The 23-year-old topped 20 points in each of the last four games and five times overall while averaging 21.5 points in March.

ABOUT THE JAZZ (40-30): Small forward Joe Ingles lead the NBA by making 45 percent of his 3-point shots and he is the new franchise record holder with 179 treys in a season after passing Randy Foye (178 in 2012-13) on Saturday. "It's an honor to be a part of this franchise and now, to hold something," Ingles told reporters. "There's a few untouchables, but I found one I can get." Ingles inherited a larger role when Gordon Hayward left as a free agent in the offseason and he is averaging 16.8 points over the past five games while making 17-of-34 3-point shots during the stretch.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. PG Dennis Schroder scored 20 points as the Hawks posted a 104-90 home victory over the Jazz on Jan. 22.

2. Utah rookie SG Donovan Mitchell scored 28 points against Sacramento and tallied 25 or more points on 23 occasions.

3. Atlanta rookie PF John Collins (sprained left ankle) is questionable after being injured on Saturday.

PREDICTION: Jazz 102, Hawks 86

Can'tPickAWinner
Detroit Pistons vs. Phoenix Suns Preview and Predictions 03-20-2018

20th March 2018 by Gracenote
The Detroit Pistons maintain hope of getting back in the Eastern Conference playoff race but time is running out. Detroit visits the Phoenix Suns on Tuesday and stands six games behind the eighth-place Milwaukee Bucks with 12 games remaining.

The Pistons won for only the fourth time in a 17-game span Monday when they went 14-of-29 from 3-point range in a 106-90 road victory over the Sacramento Kings. Detroit is 10-25 on the road and the win in Sacramento halted a stretch of 12 straight road losses dating back to a win over the Brooklyn Nets on Jan. 10. The Suns are experiencing a dreadful stretch with eight consecutive setbacks and 23 in their past 25 games. Standout shooting guard Devin Booker (hand) is in danger of missing his second straight game after only being able to participate in a limited portion of Monday's practice.

TV: 10 p.m. ET, FS Detroit, FS Arizona (Phoenix)

ABOUT THE PISTONS (31-39): Forward Blake Griffin recorded 26 points, nine rebounds and seven assists against Sacramento and has scored 25 or more points in six of the past eight games. Griffin's productivity could be enhanced when point guard Reggie Jackson (ankle) returns later this week after being sidelined for nearly three months and Jackson said he is eager to see how he blends with the player recently acquired from the Los Angeles Clippers. "I don't expect it to be hard," Jackson told reporters. "It's hard to get some chemistry and gel, but it's just basketball. ... It's something a lot of us have been doing since we've been five so basketball is basketball."

ABOUT THE SUNS (19-52): Swingman Josh Jackson showed off his potential with Booker sidelined during Saturday's 124-109 loss to the Golden State Warriors by scoring 36 points on 14-of-23 shooting, the most points scored by a Phoenix rookie since Amar'e Stoudemire in 2002. Jackson, who scored 20 points in a 131-107 loss to the Pistons on Nov. 19, is averaging 24 points over the past three games after his explosion against the Warriors. "He was great," Suns coach Jay Triano told reporters. "Josh played aggressive and was able to attack. And not only that, we gave him a tough defensive assignment. I thought he did a pretty good job."

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Suns have won seven of their last nine home games against the Pistons.

2. Detroit PG Ish Smith scored 18 points on 7-of-10 shooting against the Kings for his top scoring output since having 20 against the Boston Celtics on Feb. 23.

3. Phoenix SF TJ Warren (knee) is listed as doubtful after departing Saturday's game against the Warriors.

PREDICTION: Pistons 107, Suns 102

Can'tPickAWinner
Houston Rockets vs. Portland Trail Blazers Preview and Predictions 03-20-2018

Two of the hotter teams in the NBA get together for an expected shootout when the NBA-best Houston Rockets visit the streaking Portland Trail Blazers on Tuesday. Houston has won five straight games and 26 of its last 28 while the Trail Blazers have ripped off 13 straight triumphs.

Portland matched the second-best winning streak in franchise history with Sunday's 122-109 win over the Los Angeles Clippers and is three victories away from the club record set during the 1990-91 campaign. "You get ready for the next game. You don't want to get comfortable," Trail Blazers coach Terry Stotts told reporters after Sunday's win. "I think that's been one of our strengths as a team, coaches and players. We understand what time of year it is, and what has to be done, and that's been the priority." Houston defeated the New Orleans Pelicans and Minnesota Timberwolves to begin a three-game road trip and Sunday's victory over Minnesota surpassed last season's win total of 55. The Rockets are two wins shy of the franchise victory mark set by the Hakeem Olajuwon-led 1993-94 squad, which won the first of back-to-back NBA titles.

TV: 10:30 p.m. ET, TNT

ABOUT THE ROCKETS (56-14): All-Star guard James Harden scored 48 points in a victory over Portland earlier this season and tallied 30 or more in 10 of his last 12 appearances against the Trail Blazers. Harden is averaging 33 points and 10 assists in the first two games of the road trip and topped 20 points in 18 of his past 19 outings. Point guard Chris Paul is averaging 31.5 points in two meetings against Portland this season, including 37 to go with 11 assists in a 121-112 victory on Jan. 10, when Harden was sidelined with a hamstring injury.

ABOUT THE TRAIL BLAZERS (44-26): Small forward Maurice Harkless has suddenly gone on a hot streak and is averaging 16 points on 18-of-27 shooting over the past three games after scoring 21 on 8-of-11 shooting against the Clippers. "My teammates were just finding me," Harkless explained to reporters. "I was being aggressive when I had opportunities, my teammates were finding me and I was just making shots." All-Star point guard Damian Lillard, who is averaging 30.5 points in his last four games against Houston, scored 23 points on Sunday to match his career best of 15 consecutive 20-point outings.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Rockets are 2-0 against the Trail Blazers this season and won five of the past six meetings.

2. Houston backup SG Eric Gordon scored five or fewer points in three of the last four games - he made seven 3-pointers and scored 23 points in the other outing.

3. Stotts (267 wins) became the third-winningest coach in franchise history with Sunday's victory, snapping a tie with Nate McMillan (2006-12), the coach he replaced.

PREDICTION: Trail Blazers 125, Rockets 122

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 10:50 AM
Columbus Blue Jackets vs. New York Rangers Preview and Predictions 03-20-2018

The Columbus Blue Jackets are storming toward a postseason berth and look to continue their surge when they visit the New York Rangers on Tuesday. Columbus is even in points with Philadelphia for third place in the Metropolitan Division and sits in the first wild-card spot in the Eastern Conference after posting its eighth consecutive victory on Monday, a 5-4 overtime triumph in Boston.

Cam Atkinson scored 2:55 into the extra session, giving him four goals over his last three games and points in nine of his last 12 contests. New York is looking to post its third straight home victory and extend its overall point streak, which reached four games (2-0-2) with Saturday's 4-3 overtime loss in St. Louis. Prior to the setback, the Rangers topped Carolina and Pittsburgh at Madison Square Garden last week, with the triumph over the Penguins coming in overtime. Mika Zibanejad has recorded back-to-back two-goal performances to raise his active team-leading - and career-high - total to 24 tallies while giving him five goals and three assists during his four-game point streak.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, FS Ohio (Columbus), MSG (New York)

ABOUT THE BLUE JACKETS (40-28-5): Boone Jenner has scored in four straight contests and is riding a six-game point streak during which he has collected five goals and three assists. Nick Foligno notched a pair of assists against the Bruins, drawing him within two points of 400 for his career. The 30-year-old captain has recorded four points in as many games after registering just one over his previous eight contests.

ABOUT THE RANGERS (32-32-8): Mats Zuccarello also scored against the Blues, increasing his team-high point total to 49. The 30-year-old Norwegian has followed a five-game point drought by collecting five goals and an assist over his last seven contests. Chris Kreider has been wielding a hot stick for New York, registering a goal and five assists in his last two games.

OVERTIME

1. Zibanejad is slated to appear in his 400th NHL game on Tuesday.

2. Columbus LW Thomas Vanek has recorded three goals and four assists over his last six contests.

3. New York C Kevin Hayes is two assists shy of 100 for his career.

PREDICTION: Rangers 4, Blue Jackets 3

Can'tPickAWinner
Edmonton Oilers vs. Carolina Hurricanes Preview and Predictions 03-20-2018

The Carolina Hurricanes are trying to stay in the hunt for a wild-card spot and start a run of four straight games against non-playoff position teams Tuesday night when the Edmonton Oilers pay a visit. The Hurricanes, who also play league-worst Arizona and Ottawa twice during the stretch, are nine points behind New Jersey for the second wild card in the Eastern Conference after knocking off the New York Islanders 4-3 on Sunday.

"I think our group's got mental toughness, I really do," Carolina coach Bill Peters told reporters. "We've had a few gut punches here this year, we've had a few recently. You've got to pick yourself off the canvas and keep going, and that's what we did here (Sunday)." The Hurricanes are 4-5-0 in March after ending February with six straight losses (0-4-2) to put themselves in a hole as they take on the Oilers, who are 1-1-0 in the middle of their four-game road trip. Edmonton knocked off Florida on Saturday afternoon before suffering a 3-1 loss to Tampa Bay a little more than 24 hours later. The Oilers, who reached the second round of the playoffs in 2016-17, are close to being officially eliminated from postseason consideration but captain Connor McDavid still has a shot at the scoring title with 89 points and will play his 200th NHL game Tuesday.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, Sportsnet West (Edmonton), FS Carolinas

ABOUT THE OILERS (31-36-5): McDavid was kept off the scoresheet against Tampa Bay, but still boasts seven goals and 11 assists in his last 11 games to pull within four points of the NHL lead. Goalie Cam Talbot likely will be back in net after being rested Sunday and is 4-1-0 in his last five starts with a .954 save percentage in that stretch. Defenseman Oscar Klefbom (21 points, 66 games) is flying back to Edmonton to have shoulder surgery later in the week that will end his season.

ABOUT THE HURRICANES (31-30-11): Teuvo Teravainen (58 points) and Sebastian Aho (57) continue to finish the season strong with two goals and four assists each during five-game point streaks. Carolina needs more from left wing Jeff Skinner, who is mired in a 12-game goal drought with four assists in that stretch, while veteran goalie Cam Ward has dropped four straight starts. All-Star defenseman Noah Hanifin (29 points, 71 games) suffered a concussion Saturday against Philadelphia and is out indefinitely.

OVERTIME

1. Edmonton C Leon Draisaitl is second on the team with 62 points and needs one to reach 200 in his career.

2. Carolina C Victor Rask registered his seventh multi-point game of the season Sunday with a goal and an assist.

3. The Hurricanes are 4-1-1 in the last six meetings, including a 5-3 win at Edmonton on Oct. 17.

PREDICTION: Hurricanes 4, Oilers 3

Can'tPickAWinner
Dallas Stars vs. Washington Capitals Preview and Predictions 03-20-2018

The Dallas Stars must move forward without their No. 1 goaltender as they attempt to salvage a victory to end a demoralizing six-game road trip Tuesday night against the Washington Capitals. The Stars are 0-3-2 on their trek, lost goalie Ben Bishop for at least two weeks during a 4-2 loss at Winnipeg on Sunday and have fallen two points behind in the race for the final wild-card spot in the Western Conference.

"We know we've got to win games, we know there is going to be movement," Dallas forward Mattias Janmark told reporters. "We're right there, and we've just got to stay alive here when we're going through this tough stretch. Then, I think once we can turn the page here, we can make a push." Kari Lehtonen must step up in net for the Stars and is 18-6-3 lifetime against the Capitals, who lead the Metropolitan Division by two points after seeing their four-game win streak end with a 6-3 loss to Philadelphia on Sunday. Washington looks to take advantage of struggling Dallas before playing five straight games against teams outside of playoff position as it fights for a third straight division title. Captain Alex Ovechkin has three goals and three assists during a four-game point streak for the Capitals, who have not won in regulation against the Stars since 2006-07.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, FS Southwest Plus, NBCS Washington

ABOUT THE STARS (38-27-8): Bishop was making his second appearance after missing five starts with a left knee injury and likely won't be evaluated until later this month as Mike McKenna was recalled to back up Lehtonen. Dallas is also without center Martin Hanzal (back) and veteran defenseman Marc Methot is day-to-day with a hand injury, but it outshot Winnipeg 30-24 in Sunday's loss. Captain Jamie Benn scored his 26th goal Sunday and has recorded six of his 66 points in the last four games to sit second on the team behind Tyler Seguin (38 goals, 70 points).

ABOUT THE CAPITALS (41-24-7): Washington also has some injury concerns as defenseman Brooks Orpik (lower body) and second-leading scorer Evgeny Kuznetsov (left arm) are expected to miss their second straight game. Defenseman John Carlson has put up two goals and four assists during a five-game point streak while Nicklas Backstrom has matched that streak, scoring three times and setting up five during his string. Goalie Braden Holtby (30-15-4) is still trying to find his game after winning two of his previous three starts, stopping 22 of 25 against the New York Islanders on Friday.

OVERTIME

1. The Stars are 10-0-3 in the last 13 meetings with the Capitals, but dropped a 4-3 overtime decision Dec. 19.

2. Washington RW T.J. Oshie has scored three times in his last three contests after suffering through a 19-game goal drought.

3. Carlson and Dallas' John Klingberg lead all blue liners in the league with 59 points apiece.

PREDICTION: Capitals 4, Stars 3

Can'tPickAWinner
Pittsburgh Penguins vs. New York Islanders Preview and Predictions 03-20-2018

Matt Murray could be in line to make his return from a nine-game absence on Tuesday when the Pittsburgh Penguins visit the Barclays Center bidding for a season sweep of the New York Islanders. The two-time Stanley Cup-winning goaltender participated in his second consecutive practice on Monday after sustaining a concussion on Feb. 26.

"He will be an option in goal (Tuesday) night. We'll see how he responds and we'll make decisions accordingly," Penguins coach Mike Sullivan said of the 23-year-old Murray, who posted a 9-1-1 mark in 11 games prior to the injury. Pittsburgh has recorded a 5-3-1 mark in Murray's absence to reside within two points of first-place Washington in the Metropolitan Division. New York has dropped three straight and is 1-7-4 in its last 12 to plummet into the cellar of the Metro. "We're not getting the results and that can beat you down," said Islanders captain John Tavares, who had three assists in Sunday's 4-3 setback versus Carolina to increase his point total to nine (two goals, seven assists) in his past seven outings.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, Sportsnet, TVA, AT&T SportsNet Pittsburgh, MSG Plus (New York)

ABOUT THE PENGUINS (41-26-5): Crosby set up a goal in Thursday's 5-3 win at Montreal to move within one of 700 for his decorated career, and points seemingly haven't been hard to accumulate versus the Islanders. The two-time Hart Trophy recipient boosted his career point total to 108 (34 goals, 74 assists) against New York with seven this season (two goals, five assists), highlighted by his tally 3:48 into overtime in a 3-2 win on March 3. "It's important to be playing the right way, if that's something that puts us in the position to win the division, it's important," Crosby told reporters of the Penguins' current path. "That being said, we want to make sure we're playing the right way and hope that earns us the first spot."

ABOUT THE ISLANDERS (30-32-10): Anders Lee scored twice with the man advantage versus the Hurricanes to set career-high totals in goals (35) and power-play tallies (11) while also boosting his point total to 200 in the process. "You continue to work hard and continue to look at your game and try to improve. ... But, you want to score two when you win," said the 27-year-old Lee, who has seven points (five goals, two assists) in his past seven games. Lee collected a goal and an assist in the match against the Penguins earlier this month, a game that saw Christopher Gibson make 47 saves before Crosby's heroics.

OVERTIME

1. Pittsburgh C Evgeni Malkin has 40 points (19 goals, 21 assists) in his last 22 games.

2. New York G Jaroslav Halak owns an 0-6-2 mark in his last eight decisions.

3. Penguins G Tristan Jarry, who was in net for all three victories versus the Islanders this season, was assigned to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton of the American Hockey League on Monday.

PREDICTION: Penguins 5, Islanders 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Florida Panthers vs. Ottawa Senators Preview and Predictions 03-20-2018

The Florida Panthers are doing their best to climb into a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference and continue their quest Tuesday, when they visit the Ottawa Senators. Florida has earned points in 11 of its last 13 games (10-2-1) but sits three behind New Jersey for the second wild card, although it has two games in hand.

Roberto Luongo made 28 saves in Monday's 2-0 win at Montreal to help the Panthers record their third shutout in six contests while Aleksander Barkov scored his 26th goal to end his six-game drought and increase his team-leading point total to 71. The 22-year-old Finn is two tallies away from matching the career high he set in 2015-16 and one shy of 100 in the NHL. Florida is hoping to avenge a 5-3 home loss on March 12 to Ottawa, which had its three-game winning streak snapped with Saturday's 2-1 defeat in Columbus. Magnus Paajarvi and Matt Duchene each scored twice for the Senators in the win over the Panthers, with the latter's effort beginning his run of three straight two-point performances.

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, FS Florida, TSN5, RDS (Ottawa)

ABOUT THE PANTHERS (36-27-7): Luongo's shutout Monday was his third of the season and the 76th of his career, tying him with Tony Esposito and Ed Belfour for ninth place on the all-time list. Vincent Trocheck was kept off the scoresheet in Montreal, ending a six-game point streak during which he registered four goals and five assists. The 24-year-old center leads the team with 28 goals, which is a career high, and ranks second with 66 points - also a personal best.

ABOUT THE SENATORS (26-34-11): Bobby Ryan remains one point shy of 500 for his career as he has been kept off the scoresheet in six straight contests. The 31-year-old right wing needs two goals to avoid finishing in single digits for the first time since his rookie season in 2007-08, when he recorded five in 23 games with Anaheim. Defenseman Erik Karlsson did not figure in the scoring Saturday, ending his string of three consecutive two-point performances.

OVERTIME

1. Panthers D Aaron Ekblad scored his 15th goal of the season Monday to match the career high he set in 2015-16 and extend his point streak to three games.

2. Ottawa LW Ryan Dzingel left Saturday's contest midway through the third period after being hit in the back of the head by a shot, but coach Guy Boucher believes he'll be in the lineup against the Panthers.

3. Florida D Alex Petrovic returned to the lineup Monday after missing two games with a lower-body injury and logged 11 minutes, 40 seconds of ice time.

PREDICTION: Senators 3, Panthers 1

Can'tPickAWinner
Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Tampa Bay Lightning Preview and Predictions 03-20-2018

The Tampa Bay Lightning have sealed a playoff berth for the fourth time in five years and now look to keep hold of their lead in the Atlantic Division as they complete an eight-game homestand Tuesday against the Toronto Maple Leafs. The Lightning are 5-2-0 during their run at Amalie Arena after knocking off Edmonton 3-1 on Sunday and lead second-place Boston by three points.

"We had a chance to play out some scenarios (Sunday) that we have struggled with in the past," Tampa Bay captain Steven Stamkos told reporters. "Coming back in games after a tough bounce and playing with a one-goal lead in the third. I thought we did a great job of securing it, getting an extra one and not sitting back." The Lightning likely will get a break as Toronto coach Mike Babcock told reporters after Monday's practice that Auston Matthews (upper body), Nikita Zaitsev (illness) and Leo Komarov (lower body) are out for Tuesday while goalie Frederik Andersen (upper body) could be back in net after going through a practice. The Maple Leafs are nine points behind the Lightning and comfortably in a playoff position after winning four straight games and scoring 19 goals while doing it. Toronto has been especially lethal on the power play where it has converted eight of 12 attempts in the last five contests.

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, TSN4 (Toronto), FS Sun (Tampa Bay)

ABOUT THE MAPLE LEAFS (43-22-7): Left wing James van Riemsdyk is set to play his 600th NHL game Tuesday and has posted five goals in his last three contests to push his season total to a career-high 31. Speedy forward Mitch Marner has registered seven of his team-leading 60 points during a five-game streak and William Nylander ended a 13-game goal drought Saturday in the 4-0 win over Montreal. Defenseman Morgan Rielly accumulated seven assists in the last five games and veteran forward Patrick Marleau has three of his 23 goals in the past four contests.

ABOUT THE LIGHTNING (49-19-4): Tampa Bay killed off all five Edmonton power-play opportunities Sunday after giving up 13 tallies while down a man in the previous 12 contests. "You can see what type of impact it can have on a game," Stamkos told reporters. "It went the other way against Boston (two power-play goals against Saturday) and (Sunday) we won the special teams battle and get a much-deserved win." Right wing Nikita Kucherov scored twice Sunday and leads the league with 93 points (36 goals) - nine ahead of Stamkos - while posting 11 in the last six games.

OVERTIME

1. Toronto C Nazem Kadri scored four goals in the last four games and is tied with Matthews for second on the team with 28.

2. Tampa Bay F J.T. Miller has five goals and five assists with a plus-3 rating in nine games since being acquired from the New York Rangers.

3. The Lightning have won two of the three matchups this season, including a shootout triumph in the last on Feb. 26.

PREDICTION: Lightning 3, Maple Leafs 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Philadelphia Flyers vs. Detroit Red Wings Preview and Predictions 03-20-2018

The Philadelphia Flyers have applied the breaks on a disastrous stretch while the Detroit Red Wings effectively have skidded out of control. With former Red Wing Petr Mrazek in tow, the Flyers have answered a woeful 1-6-1 stretch with back-to-back victories heading into Tuesday's road tilt against a Detroit squad that been outscored 41-19 during its 10-game winless skid (0-9-1).

"You go small sample sizes and go one period at a time. We know we control our own destiny, so for us, it's just keep doing good things," said Philadelphia forward Wayne Simmonds, who recorded his first multi-goal performance since his season-opening hat trick in Sunday's 6-3 triumph over Washington. The 29-year-old Simmonds increased his point total to six (three goals, three assists) in his last five games for the Flyers, who reside two points behind second-place Pittsburgh in the Metropolitan Division. The ever-changing standings haven't been much of a concern for the Red Wings, who are inching closer to missing the playoffs in consecutive years for the first time since a five-year drought from 1979-1983. "Sports isn't supposed to be easy, it's supposed to be hard. That's why it feels so good when you win. So we got to find a way to keep fighting here," coach Jeff Blashill told reporters after Detroit concluded a fruitless five-game road trip with a lackluster 5-1 setback at Colorado on Sunday.

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, NBC Sports Network, NBCS Philadelphia

ABOUT THE FLYERS (37-25-11): Mrazek is expected to get the start on Tuesday, just four weeks after being acquired from Detroit for a pair of conditional draft picks as Philadelphia was left to address its ailing goaltender carousel. "It's gonna be nice to get back, but when the game starts, it doesn't matter who is on the other side," the 26-year-old Mrazek told Philly.com. "We are going there to get some good results, and we have to build from there." Travis Konecny, who scored 27 seconds into overtime in a 3-2 win at Detroit on Jan. 23, is expected to be elevated to the top line in place of Michael Raffl, who will be sidelined at least two weeks after sustaining an upper-body injury against the Capitals.

ABOUT THE RED WINGS (26-35-11): Goaltender Jared Coreau has lost three straight decisions and yielded 15 goals on 104 shots in four appearances since being summoned from Grand Rapids of the American Hockey League to replace Mrazek. "I'm not putting it on him. This is a team thing," Blashill said after the 26-year-old permitted all five goals against the Avalanche. "But I also would say I've talked to our team about guys have to step up and make plays. That's the goaltenders, too. You gotta step up and make tons of saves here." Luke Glendening set up Justin Abdelkader's goal versus Colorado and had two assists against Philadelphia in the January encounter.

OVERTIME

1. Philadelphia captain Claude Giroux has 26 points (11 goals, 15 assists) in his last 20 games to raise his career total to 659, tying Eric Lindros for fifth place in franchise history.

2. Abdelkader resides one goal shy of 100 for his career.

3. Flyers RW Jakub Voracek, who has nine points (five goals, four assists) in his past nine games, has one goal and two assists against the Red Wings this season.

PREDICTION: Flyers 4, Red Wings 2

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 10:51 AM
Los Angeles Kings vs. Winnipeg Jets Preview and Predictions 03-20-2018

The Winnipeg Jets attempt to remain perfect on their six-game homestand and strengthen their hold on second place in the Central Division when they host the Los Angeles Kings on Tuesday. Winnipeg, which is six points ahead of third-place Minnesota in the Central, has won the first two games of its string at Bell MTS Place after topping Dallas 4-2 on Sunday behind a pair of goals from Patrik Laine.

Laine's effort tied him with Washington's Alex Ovechkin for the league lead with 43 goals and extended his point streak to 15 games, a run during which he has collected 18 tallies and eight assists while registering nine multi-point performances. The streak by the 19-year-old Finn, who scored 36 goals as a rookie last season, is the longest by a teenager in NHL history. Los Angeles climbed back into third place in the Pacific Division on Monday as it kicked off a four-game road trip with a 4-3 overtime victory in Minnesota. Jeff Carter capped his two-goal effort at 4:26 of the extra session as the Kings moved ahead of Anaheim in the division standings and pulled within three points of second-place San Jose.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, FS West (Los Angeles), TSN3 (Winnipeg)

ABOUT THE KINGS (40-27-6): Carter has performed well since returning from an ankle injury on Feb. 24, recording eight goals in 12 contests. Los Angeles could be without Trevor Lewis on Tuesday as the 31-year-old center departed the win over the Wild in the first period with an upper-body injury. Captain Anze Kopitar's assist on Monday was his team-leading 81st point, which matches the career high he set in 2009-10.

ABOUT THE JETS (43-19-10): Jacob Trouba's return to the lineup was a brief one as the defenseman is in concussion protocol after receiving a hit from Dallas captain Jamie Benn on Sunday in his second game back from an ankle injury. The 24-year-old Trouba, who notched a pair of assists against Chicago on Thursday after missing 20 contests, was scheduled to see a specialist Monday to determine the extent of his ailment. Fellow blue-liner Dmitry Kulikov has elected not to have back surgery and will be re-evaluated in 3-to-4 weeks.

OVERTIME

1. Kings LW Tanner Pearson is expected to appear in his 300th NHL game on Tuesday.

2. Winnipeg C Bryan Little is two goals shy of 200 for his career but has recorded only one over his last 13 games.

3. Los Angeles D Drew Doughty has notched three assists in two of his last three games and has registered 10 over his last six contests.

PREDICTION: Jets 4, Kings 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Colorado Avalanche vs. Chicago Blackhawks Preview and Predictions 03-20-2018

The Colorado Avalanche's remarkable turnaround from a 48-point 2016-17 season can largely be traced to one player as they visit the Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday. Nathan MacKinnon could be considered the favorite to win the Hart Trophy after a 12-game point streak has yielded 13 goals and 11 assists, and - more importantly - helped Colorado move into wild-card position in the Western Conference with 10 contests remaining.

MacKinnon scored twice in Sunday's 5-1 victory over Detroit, giving him 38 this season as the Avalanche have won four of five and are 7-1-3 in their last 11 games. "For me, if we get in the playoffs, he's the MVP," Colorado coach Jared Bednar told reporters about MacKinnon, the NHL's Second Star of the week. "I can't imagine there's another player that means more for their team and is doing more for their team than what Nate's doing for us. That's just the way I see it. I mean, he is the driving force to our offense." Chicago is on the verge of missing the playoffs for the first time in 10 seasons, and is 1-4-1 in its last six games after a 5-4 overtime loss to St. Louis on Sunday. "I feel like we've played well and we just came up a little bit short," the Blackhawks' Alex DeBrincat told reporters after setting a club rookie record with his third hat trick of the campaign Sunday. "And I feel like that's been the theme of this whole season."

TV: 8:30 p.m. ET, Altitude (Colorado), NBCS Chicago

ABOUT THE AVALANCHE (39-25-8): MacKinnon, who has 28 points in his last 14 games, Mikko Rantanen and captain Gabriel Landeskog form one of the NHL's elite and fastest lines. Rantanen recorded 13 of his 77 points and three of his 25 goals this season over the last six games while Landeskog (24 goals, 56 points) has two goals and five assists in his past three contests while adding grit. Top defenseman Erik Johnson returned Sunday after missing 13 games with an upper-body injury and was a plus-1 in 19 minutes, 52 seconds of ice time.

ABOUT THE BLACKHAWKS (30-34-9): Chicago was 17-13-5 when goaltender Corey Crawford went down with an upper-body injury as backups Anton Forsberg, Jeff Glass and Jean-Francois Berube haven't been able to keep the club afloat. All three have a goals-against average above 3.00 with Forsberg (.905) the only one with a save percentage above .900. Patrick Kane, who shares the team lead in goals with DeBrincat (25) and has a club-most 69 points, had a four-game point streak (goal, five assists) snapped Sunday.

OVERTIME

1. Colorado on Sunday also welcomed back LW Vladislav Kamenev, who played 10:03 in his first contest since breaking his arm Nov. 16 in his club debut. Kamenev was acquired from Nashville in the Nov. 5 three-team trade that sent Matt Duchene to Ottawa.

2. The Avalanche are 16-for-16 on the penalty kill over their last five games, and lead the NHL at 84.3 percent entering Monday.

3. The teams, who meet again March 30 in Denver, split the first two of four meetings this season with the Blackhawks prevailing 2-1 in overtime March 6 on Jonathan Toews' goal and Colorado winning 6-3 on Oct. 28 as MacKinnon and Rantanen each scored twice.

PREDICTION: Avalanche 3, Blackhawks 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Vancouver Canucks vs. Vegas Golden Knights Preview and Predictions 03-20-2018

William Karlsson and the Vegas Golden Knights are in the midst of a fairy-tale season, with the former netting his second hat trick in 2017-18 to help the latter end a four-game home losing skid. Karlsson and the Golden Knights look to continue their good fortune on Tuesday when they face the visiting Vancouver Canucks, who have dropped six in a row.

"It's pretty incredible, something you dream about growing up. ... It's the second time now and it felt as great as the first time," Karlsson told the Las Vegas Review-Journal following Sunday's 4-0 win over Calgary. The 25-year-old Swede has 14 points (nine goals, five assists) in his past 13 games overall and five (three goals, two assists) in Vegas' decisive victories versus Vancouver this season. While the Golden Knights have won four of six to reside eight points ahead of San Jose atop the Pacific, the free-falling Canucks had been shut out in three straight contests before dropping a 5-3 decision to the Sharks on Saturday. Vancouver hasn't helped itself against Pacific Division foes, posting a 6-16-1 mark heading into Tuesday's tilt versus a club that boasts a sterling 17-3-2 record.

TV: 10 p.m. ET, Sportsnet Pacific (Vancouver), AT&T SportsNet Rocky Mountain (Vegas)

ABOUT THE CANUCKS (25-38-9): A promising start (14-10-4) gave way to harsh reality in short order for Vancouver, which has found itself officially eliminated from postseason consideration after posting just one regulation win in its last 13 outings (2-8-3). Daniel Sedin scored and set up a goal in the February tilt versus Vegas to ignite a nine-point performance (six goals, three assists) in a five-game stretch before being limited to just a pair of assists in his last seven. The 37-year-old Swede set up one of Vancouver's three man-advantage goals versus the Sharks after the team's seventh-ranked power play went 0-for-9 in its previous six games.

ABOUT THE GOLDEN KNIGHTS (46-21-5): While Karlsson (39 goals) has put himself in the conversation for the Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophy for most goals this season, his 65 points have him one shy of David Perron and Jonathan Marchessault for the team lead. Perron isn't making it easy for Karlsson to catch up, as the former has six assists during his five-game point streak and 13 points (two goals, 11 assists) in his past 13 contests overall. The 29-year-old Perron and Marchessault each scored and set up a goal in both Vegas' 5-2 over Vancouver on Nov. 16 and again in the 6-3 victory versus the Canucks on Feb. 23.

OVERTIME

1. Vegas G Marc-Andre Fleury, who turned aside all 42 shots he faced on Sunday to up his .945 save percentage in his past six starts, resides one win shy of surpassing Chris Osgood (401) for 12th place on the NHL's all-time list.

2. Vancouver captain Henrik Sedin has answered a five-game point streak by being held off the scoresheet in seven straight contests.

3. Golden Knights C Erik Haula has four goals and an assist in his last four games overall and owns one of each versus the Canucks this season.

PREDICTION: Golden Knights 5, Canucks 2

Can'tPickAWinner
New Jersey Devils vs. San Jose Sharks Preview and Predictions 03-20-2018

The New Jersey Devils visit the San Jose Sharks on Tuesday as they continue a six-game road trip that also has them playing last season's Stanley Cup finalists, the best inaugural team in NHL history and a pair of desperate clubs trying to secure playoff berths. New Jersey, which began the trek with victories over Nashville and Vegas, split a pair of contests in Southern California over the weekend and concludes its stretch Friday at Stanley Cup champion Pittsburgh.

The Devils have a three-point lead over Florida for the second wild-card spot in the Eastern Conference while San Jose sits second in the Pacific Division, three points ahead of Los Angeles. Marc-Edouard Vlasic, the Sharks' top defensive blueliner, practiced Monday after taking a slap shot to the throat area and is expected to play Tuesday. "Big relief," San Jose coach Pete DeBoer told reporters. "He's obviously a big part for us as we know. It could have been a lot worse, and thankfully, it wasn't." San Jose won the first of two meetings this season 3-0 on Oct. 20 behind 28 saves from Martin Jones for its third straight victory in the series and eighth in the last 10 encounters, giving the road team seven wins in the last eight tries.

TV: 10:30 p.m. ET, NHL Network, Sportsnet One, Sportsnet Ontario, Sportsnet East, Sportsnet West; MSG Plus (New Jersey), NBCS California (San Jose)

ABOUT THE DEVILS (37-27-8): Taylor Hall (team highs of 31 goals and 77 points) had an assist in Sunday's 4-2 loss at Anaheim and has a goal and two assists in his last five contests after totaling 18 and 20 during a 26-game point streak. Kyle Palmieri scored his 20th goal of the season Sunday, reaching the milestone for the third straight season, and is third on the club with 36 points. Jesper Bratt (35 points, minus-13 rating) has recorded only one goal and an assist while playing to a minus-6 in his last 13 games, and was a healthy scratch versus Anaheim for the second time in the last three contests.

ABOUT THE SHARKS (40-23-9): Joe Pavelski boasts a team-high 58 points after recording five assists during a four-game point streak, including one in Saturday's 5-3 victory at Vancouver. Defenseman Paul Martin, 37, played his fourth NHL game of the season and first since Dec. 7 on Saturday as Joakim Ryan will miss 7-to-10 days with an upper-body injury, according to DeBoer. Melker Karlsson, who hasn't recorded a point in his last 10 contests, is expected to play Tuesday after blocking a shot early in the first period and leaving Saturday's game while Joonas Donskoi (upper-body injury) skated before practice Monday and remains day-to-day.

OVERTIME

1. San Jose D Brent Burns (55 points) hasn't scored in 14 games and has 10 goals this season - well below the career-high 29 he scored in winning the Norris Trophy in 2016-17 - and is a club-worst minus-18.

2. New Jersey LW Miles Wood (17 goals, 29 points, 79 penalty minutes) injured his right elbow in the second period Sunday and did not return.

3. The Sharks allowed three power-play goals Saturday after going 16-for-16 on the penalty kill in their previous 10 games.

PREDICTION: Devils 3, Sharks 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Penn St. Nittany Lions vs. Marquette Golden Eagles Preview and Predictions 03-20-2018

Penn State and Marquette were in Madison Square Garden for their respective conference tournaments earlier this month, and both aim for a return trip when they meet in the quarterfinals of the NIT on Tuesday in Milwaukee. The fourth-seeded Nittany Lions knocked off Temple at home to begin the tournament before ending top-seeded Notre Dame's season with a 73-63 victory Saturday at South Bend, Ind.

Tony Carr scored 24 points as Penn State moved to within one win of its sixth all-time berth in the NIT semifinals. "I'm really proud of my team, the way they fought, the way they competed, especially on the road here at Notre Dame on St. Patrick's Day, you figured everything would be going against us," Nittany Lions coach Patrick Chambers told reporters. "These guys came out and were ready to play. We really buckled down and did some really good things on the defensive end. It always goes back to our identity, defending and rebounding." Defending can be difficult against the Golden Eagles, who rank fourth nationally in 3-point shooting and buried 12-of-26 from beyond the arc in a 101-92 victory over Oregon in the second round.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, ESPN

ABOUT PENN STATE (23-13): Carr, a sophomore, rebounded from a career low-tying two-point performance on 1-of-12 shooting against Temple to post his 15th 20-point game this season. Josh Reaves chipped in 18 points, nine rebounds, three assists and three steals with zero turnovers in 40 minutes. Standout forward Mike Watkins has missed six straight games with a knee injury and is probably out for the remainder of the tournament, likely yielding more starts for freshman John Harrar, who had six boards and two blocked shots in 23 minutes against Notre Dame.

ABOUT MARQUETTE (21-13): The Golden Eagles scored 58 points before halftime against the Ducks en route to their best offensive showing of the season, and Andrew Rowsey led the charge with 29 points and nine assists. "When we have a guy like (Rowsey) it just gives us life," Markus Howard - who hit four 3-pointers and scored 18 points - said of his teammate. "It makes it easier for us off the ball to make plays." Rowsey and Howard average more than 20 points per game and Sam Hauser is the one other double-digit scorer at 14.1, but is averaging 4.3 points on 4-of-17 shooting over his last three games.

TIP-INS

1. The winner takes on Louisville or Mississippi State in the semifinals on March 27 in New York.

2. Rowsey is 24-for-47 from 3-point range over his last five games while making 9-of-28 shots inside the arc in that span.

3. The teams have not met since Marquette defeated Penn State 87-79 in the semifinals of the 1995 NIT at Madison Square Garden.

PREDICTION: Marquette 77, Penn State 75

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 10:52 AM
Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. Louisville Cardinals Preview and Predictions 03-20-2018

Fourth-seeded Mississippi State and host No. 2 seed Louisville will be playing for the right to go to Madison Square Garden in New York City when they meet Tuesday in the quarterfinals of the NIT. The Bulldogs needed a buzzer beater to oust No. 1 Baylor in the second round while the Cardinals used a pivotal second quarter to outlast No. 3 Middle Tennessee State.

Quinndary Weatherspoon was the hero against Baylor as his 3-point attempt with one second remaining bounced off the front of the rim and dropped in, putting the Bulldogs one win away from their first trip to the NIT semifinals since 2007. "I like to take those big shots," the junior, who won a pair of games with late baskets in the regular season, told the media. "I'll be looking for those moments. We're going to use this (NIT) as motivation to get to the NCAA tournament next year." Weatherspoon hit a 3-pointer with three seconds left to lift the Bulldogs to a 59-56 victory over Jacksonville State Nov. 26 and a week later came up with a steal and a layup with one second remaining in a 61-59 victory over Dayton. Sophomore guard Ryan McMahon hit four 3-pointers and scored 13 of his 15 points as the Cardinals outscored Middle Tennessee 26-10 in the second quarter and held on to win by that same 16-point margin.

TV: 9 p.m. ET, ESPN

ABOUT MISSISSIPPI STATE (24-11): Tyson Carter hasn't come up with back-to-back big games very often this season, but will try to do it in this one for the Bulldogs. The 6-4 sophomore guard came off the bench to make 5-of-6 3-pointers and score 19 points against Baylor and will go for consecutive games in double figures for the first time since enjoying four straight such games in February. Aric Holman, a 6-10 junior forward from Kentucky, has also been a productive reserve in the NIT for the Bulldogs, making 11-of-17 from the field while registering 29 points, 18 rebounds, six blocks and four assists in two games.

ABOUT LOUISVILLE (22-13): McMahon, who matched his career high with the 15 points against Middle Tennessee, hasn't been bothered by the NIT's deeper 3-point line, which at just over 22 feet is 20 inches beyond the normal NCAA line. "I shoot most of my threes from back there, just because people push me back so far already. So, I don't think there was too much of an adjustment," the Florida native told the media. Anas Mahmoud has received just 10 minutes of playing time in each of the NIT games - less than half of what he received during the regular season - but the 7-0 senior center from Egypt is still affecting shots with four blocks in the tourney and is second on the school's single-season list with 103 blocks.

TIP-INS

1. The Cardinals are in search of their fourth trip to the NIT semifinals and first since 2006.

2. After scoring in double figures four times during the regular season, Xavian Stapleton has done so in both NIT games with 27 total points for the Bulldogs, who are 1-3 against the Cardinals.

3. Louisville's David Padgett has recorded the second-most wins (22) for a first-year coach in school history behind the legendary Denny Crum, who won 26 games and went to the Final Four in his first season in 1971-72.

PREDICTION: Mississippi State 82, Louisville 77

Can'tPickAWinner
Mike Wynn

Free Play: Free Pick Dallas +9 Over New Orleans

Can'tPickAWinner
Free Selection from Jim Feist

Jim Feist's Comp Pick, Tuesday, March 20, 2018

03/20 06:05 PM PT / 9:05 PM ET

NBA (659) ATLANTA HAWKS VS (660) UTAH JAZZ

Take: (660) UTAH JAZZ

Reason: Your free play for Tuesday, March 20, 2018 is in the NBA scheduled contest between the Atlanta Hawks and the Utah Jazz. Your Free play is on the JAZZ.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 10:53 AM
Jeff Allen Sports

Tuesday's Free Selection is on the Pittsburgh Penguins

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 11:09 AM
Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR TUESDAY: Take ATLANTA +13 over Utah

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 11:09 AM
Totals4U

Tuesday's Free Selection: Philadelphia Flyers/Detroit Redwings under 5 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 11:10 AM
John Anthony Sports

Tuesday's Free Selection: Winnipeg Jets - 180

Can'tPickAWinner
Atlantic Sports

Tuesday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Utah - 13

Can'tPickAWinner
#1 Sports

Tuesday's Free Selection: Philadelphia Flyers - 140

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 11:11 AM
Easy Money Sports

Lee's Free Tuesday Selection Is

Los Angeles Clippers +3½

Can'tPickAWinner
Nevada Sharpshooter

Your free winner for Tuesday: Take NEW ORLEANS -9 over Dallas

Can'tPickAWinner
Huddle Up Sports

Free Play: Dallas/New Orleans over 219' NBA

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 11:12 AM
Hawkeye Sports

Tuesday's Free Pick: Florida Panthers - 130

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 11:12 AM
Golden Dragon Sports

Free Pick Atlanta/Utahy under 208

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 11:13 AM
Arthur Ralph Sports

FREE play: TUESDAY NBA Portland + 5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 11:13 AM
Platinum Plays

Free Pick the Toronto Raptors -10 over Orlando

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 11:14 AM
The Vegas Steam Line

Your free winner for Tuesday: Take TORONTO/ORLANDO OVER the total of 214

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 11:14 AM
High Stakes Syndicate

Free Selection for Tuesday: Phoenix Suns + 5 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 11:15 AM
Sharp Bettor

Sharp Bettor FREE Play for Tuesday, March 20, 2018

3/20 05:05 PM NBA (653) DALLAS MAVERICKS VS (654) NEW ORLEANS PELICANS

Take : Pelicans

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 11:15 AM
Roz Wins

Roz's Tuesday March 20, 2018, Free Pick

3/20 07:35 PM NBA (663) HOUSTON ROCKETS VS (664) PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS

Take : Trailblazers

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 01:10 PM
NCAAB
Long Sheet

Tuesday, March 20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PENN ST (23 - 13) at MARQUETTE (21 - 13) - 3/20/2018, 7:00 PM
There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

Head-to-Head Series History
There were no past matchups in this series during this time period.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISSISSIPPI ST (24 - 11) at LOUISVILLE (22 - 13) - 3/20/2018, 9:00 PM
Top Trends for this game.
LOUISVILLE is 30-17 ATS (+11.3 Units) in all home games over the last 3 seasons.
LOUISVILLE is 30-17 ATS (+11.3 Units) in home lined games over the last 3 seasons.
LOUISVILLE is 12-4 ATS (+7.6 Units) in home games in non-conference games over the last 2 seasons.

There were no past matchups in this series during this time period.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 01:10 PM
NCAAB

Tuesday, March 20

Penn State won four of its last five games; they’re 13-4 outside the Big 14 (NC sked #324). Nittany Lions used four starters 36:00+ minutes in Saturday’s win at Notre Dame- Carr, Reaves played whole 40:00. PSU is #239 experience team that plays pace #209. Marquette won seven of its last nine games; they played two guys more than 28:00 in Sunday’s 101-92 home win over Oregon Sunday, making 12-26 on arc. Eagles are shooting 41.7% on arc (#3); they split pair of Big 14 games this year, losing at home to Purdue, winning at Wisconsin.

Louisville won three of its last four games; they lost by 29 at Kentucky in their only SEC game this season. Cardinals played one guy more than 29:00 in Sunday’s 84-69 home win over Middle Tennessee State, when they made 11-21 on arc. Mississippi State won three of its last four games; they’re #325 experience team that is 14-1 outside SEC, albeit vs #345 non-conference schedule. Bulldogs split last six true road games, winning at buzzer at Baylor Sunday, when they played three starters 33:00+.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 01:11 PM
NCAAB

Tuesday, March 20

Trend Report

PENN STATE @ MARQUETTE
Penn State is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games on the road
Penn State is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Marquette is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
Marquette is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games

MISSISSIPPI STATE @ LOUISVILLE
Mississippi State is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
Mississippi State is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Louisville is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Louisville is 17-5 SU in its last 22 games at home

Can'tPickAWinner
NCAAB
Dunkel

Tuesday, March 20

Penn State @ Marquette

Game 665-666
March 20, 2018 @ 7:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Penn State
Marquette
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Penn State
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Marquette
by 2 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Penn State
(+2 1/2); Over

Mississippi State @ Louisville

Game 667-668
March 20, 2018 @ 9:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Mississippi State
Louisville
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Louisville
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Louisville
by 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Mississippi State
(+5 1/2); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
NBA

Tuesday, March 20

Toronto won seven of last ten games with the Magic; they’re 2-4 vs spread in last six visits to Orlando. Under is 7-3 in last ten series games. Raptors won nine of their last 10 games; they’re 7-1 in last eight games as road favorites. Under is 3-2 in their last five road games. Magic lost six of their last seven games; they’re 8-4 in last dozen games as home underdogs. Under is 6-2 in their last eight games.

Pelicans won three of last four games with Dallas; over is 4-2 in last six series games. Mavericks are 3-2 vs spread in last five visits to Bourbon Street. Dallas lost six of its last nine games; they are 2-4 in last six games as road underdogs. Over is 6-4 in their last ten games. New Orleans lost four of its last six games; they’re 4-9 in last 13 games as home favorites. Five of their last seven games stayed under total.

Minnesota won its last five games with the Clippers; road team won seven of last nine series games. Last three series games went over the total. Clippers lost their last three games; they’re 9-4 in last 13 games as road underdogs. six of their last nine games went over total. Minnesota lost five of its last seven games; they’re 9-2 in last 11 games as home favorites. Seven of their last nine games went over.

Thunder won eight of last ten games with the Celtics; they covered their last four visits to Boston, three of which went over the total. Oklahoma City won its last six games; they covered three of last four road games. Thunder’s last three games went over total. Celtics lost three of their last four games; they’re 6-2 vs spread in their last eight games. Three of last four Boston games stayed under.

Hawks won seven of last ten games with the Jazz; they’re 3-2 vs spread in last five visits to SLC. Five of last seven series games stayed under total. Atlanta lost its last six games; they’re 4-5 in last nine games as road underdogs. Hawks’ last four games went over the total. Utah won its last nine games, covered six of last seven; they’re 5-3 vs spread in last eight home games. Six of their last eight games stayed under.

Pistons won five of last six games with Phoenix; they covered three of last four visits to the desert. Three of last four series games went over total. Detroit lost seven of its last nine games; they’re 3-5 as road favorites this season. Six of last eight series games stayed under total. Suns lost their last eight games; they’re 2-9 in last 11 games as home underdogs. Three of their last four games went over total.

Rockets won five of last six games with Portland; they’re 2-4 vs spread in last six visits here. Six of last seven games went over the total. Houston won 22 of its last 23 games; they’re 8-2 vs spread in last ten road games. Six of their last seven games stayed under. Trailblazers won their last 13 games; they’re 4-3 as home underdogs this season. Under is 8-4 in their last twelve games.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 01:12 PM
NBA

Tuesday, March 20

Trend Report

TORONTO @ ORLANDO
Toronto is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
Toronto is 11-1 SU in its last 12 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Orlando's last 6 games when playing at home against Toronto
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Orlando's last 8 games

OKLAHOMA CITY @ BOSTON
Oklahoma City is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Oklahoma City is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Boston
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Boston's last 6 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston's last 5 games when playing at home against Oklahoma City

LA CLIPPERS @ MINNESOTA
LA Clippers is 9-2 SU in its last 11 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
LA Clippers is 11-2-1 ATS in its last 14 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
Minnesota is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing LA Clippers
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Minnesota's last 8 games at home

DALLAS @ NEW ORLEANS
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Dallas's last 7 games when playing on the road against New Orleans
Dallas is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games when playing on the road against New Orleans
The total has gone OVER in 6 of New Orleans's last 7 games when playing at home against Dallas
The total has gone OVER in 19 of New Orleans's last 25 games at home

ATLANTA @ UTAH
Atlanta is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Utah
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Atlanta's last 5 games when playing on the road against Utah
Utah is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Utah is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home

DETROIT @ PHOENIX
Detroit is 10-1 ATS in its last 11 games when playing Phoenix
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit's last 6 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Phoenix's last 9 games at home
Phoenix is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games when playing at home against Detroit

HOUSTON @ PORTLAND
Houston is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Houston is 13-1 SU in its last 14 games on the road
Portland is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Portland is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 01:12 PM
NBA
Dunkel

Tuesday, March 20

Toronto @ Orlando

Game 651-652
March 20, 2018 @ 7:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Toronto
Orlando
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Toronto
by 12 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Toronto
by 10
214 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Toronto
(-10); Under

Dallas @ New Orleans

Game 653-654
March 20, 2018 @ 8:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Dallas
New Orleans
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
New Orleans
by 6
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
New Orleans
by 9
Dunkel Pick:
Dallas
(+9); Under

LA Clippers @ Minnesota

Game 655-656

Dunkel Rating:
LA Clippers
Minnesota
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
LA Clippers
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Minnesota
by 3 1/2
227 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
LA Clippers
(+3 1/2); Over

Oklahoma City @ Boston

Game 657-658

Dunkel Rating:
Oklahoma City
Boston
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Oklahoma City

Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Oklahoma City

Dunkel Pick:
Oklahoma City
( );

Atlanta @ Utah

Game 659-660
March 20, 2018 @ 9:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Atlanta
Utah
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Utah
by 19
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Utah
by 13
208 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Utah
(-13); Under

Detroit @ Phoenix

Game 661-662
March 20, 2018 @ 10:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Detroit
Phoenix
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Detroit

Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Detroit

Dunkel Pick:
Detroit
( );

Houston @ Portland

Game 663-664
March 20, 2018 @ 10:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Houston
Portland
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Portland
Even
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Houston
by 4 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Portland
(+4 1/2); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 01:13 PM
NBA
Long Sheet

Tuesday, March 20

TORONTO (52 - 18) at ORLANDO (21 - 49) - 3/20/2018, 7:05 PM
TORONTO is 40-30 ATS (+7.0 Units) in all games this season.
TORONTO is 47-34 ATS (+9.6 Units) in road games over the last 2 seasons.
TORONTO is 20-11 ATS (+7.9 Units) after scoring 115 points or more this season.
TORONTO is 23-12 ATS (+9.8 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
TORONTO is 20-10 ATS (+9.0 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game this season.
TORONTO is 9-1 ATS (+7.9 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game - 2nd half of the season this season.
ORLANDO is 65-84 ATS (-27.4 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
ORLANDO is 27-45 ATS (-22.5 Units) in home games over the last 2 seasons.
ORLANDO is 10-21 ATS (-13.1 Units) against Atlantic division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
ORLANDO is 18-30 ATS (-15.0 Units) in home games revenging a loss vs opponent over the last 2 seasons.
ORLANDO is 11-23 ATS (-14.3 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

ORLANDO is 5-3 against the spread versus TORONTO over the last 3 seasons
TORONTO is 5-3 straight up against ORLANDO over the last 3 seasons
5 of 8 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

DALLAS (22 - 48) at NEW ORLEANS (40 - 30) - 3/20/2018, 8:05 PM
DALLAS is 407-332 ATS (+41.8 Units) as an underdog since 1996.
DALLAS is 501-420 ATS (+39.0 Units) in road games since 1996.
DALLAS is 8-1 ATS (+6.9 Units) on Tuesday nights this season.
DALLAS is 252-203 ATS (+28.7 Units) vs. division opponents since 1996.
DALLAS is 184-139 ATS (+31.1 Units) in road games after a non-conference game since 1996.
DALLAS is 27-15 ATS (+10.5 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.

DALLAS is 6-5 against the spread versus NEW ORLEANS over the last 3 seasons
NEW ORLEANS is 6-5 straight up against DALLAS over the last 3 seasons
6 of 11 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

LA CLIPPERS (37 - 32) at MINNESOTA (40 - 31) - 3/20/2018, 8:05 PM
LA CLIPPERS are 225-274 ATS (-76.4 Units) after a loss by 10 points or more since 1996.
LA CLIPPERS are 217-272 ATS (-82.2 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season since 1996.
LA CLIPPERS are 21-12 ATS (+7.8 Units) in road games this season.
LA CLIPPERS are 24-12 ATS (+10.8 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
LA CLIPPERS are 21-10 ATS (+10.0 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game this season.
LA CLIPPERS are 11-3 ATS (+7.7 Units) in road games versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game this season.
MINNESOTA is 366-431 ATS (-108.1 Units) in the second half of the season since 1996.
MINNESOTA is 1-9 ATS (-8.9 Units) in home games on Tuesday nights over the last 2 seasons.
MINNESOTA is 12-24 ATS (-14.4 Units) after scoring 115 points or more over the last 2 seasons.

MINNESOTA is 6-3 against the spread versus LA CLIPPERS over the last 3 seasons
MINNESOTA is 6-4 straight up against LA CLIPPERS over the last 3 seasons
6 of 9 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

OKLAHOMA CITY (43 - 29) at BOSTON (47 - 23) - 3/20/2018, 8:05 PM

BOSTON is 2-2 against the spread versus OKLAHOMA CITY over the last 3 seasons
OKLAHOMA CITY is 3-2 straight up against BOSTON over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

ATLANTA (20 - 50) at UTAH (40 - 30) - 3/20/2018, 9:05 PM
ATLANTA is 7-17 ATS (-11.7 Units) in March games over the last 2 seasons.
UTAH is 14-6 ATS (+7.4 Units) after 3 or more consecutive wins this season.
UTAH is 34-22 ATS (+9.8 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.

UTAH is 3-2 against the spread versus ATLANTA over the last 3 seasons
UTAH is 3-2 straight up against ATLANTA over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

DETROIT (31 - 39) at PHOENIX (19 - 52) - 3/20/2018, 10:05 PM

DETROIT is 4-1 against the spread versus PHOENIX over the last 3 seasons
DETROIT is 4-1 straight up against PHOENIX over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

HOUSTON (56 - 14) at PORTLAND (44 - 26) - 3/20/2018, 10:35 PM
PORTLAND is 39-25 ATS (+11.5 Units) in all games this season.
PORTLAND is 14-4 ATS (+9.6 Units) in the second half of the season this season.
PORTLAND is 9-0 ATS (+9.0 Units) in March games this season.
PORTLAND is 12-3 ATS (+8.7 Units) after 3 or more consecutive wins this season.
PORTLAND is 11-2 ATS (+8.8 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season this season.
PORTLAND is 11-2 ATS (+8.8 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game - 2nd half of the season this season.
HOUSTON is 24-13 ATS (+9.7 Units) in road games this season.
HOUSTON is 11-3 ATS (+7.7 Units) in road games in the second half of the season this season.
HOUSTON is 13-2 ATS (+10.8 Units) against Northwest division opponents this season.
HOUSTON is 18-7 ATS (+10.3 Units) in road games after allowing 115 points or more over the last 2 seasons.
HOUSTON is 11-3 ATS (+7.7 Units) in road games after scoring 115 points or more this season.
HOUSTON is 15-6 ATS (+8.4 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season this season.
HOUSTON is 20-9 ATS (+10.1 Units) in road games versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.

PORTLAND is 5-4 against the spread versus HOUSTON over the last 3 seasons
HOUSTON is 6-3 straight up against PORTLAND over the last 3 seasons
7 of 9 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 01:13 PM
NBA
Dunkel

Tuesday, March 20

Oklahoma City @ Boston

Game 657-658

Dunkel Rating:
Oklahoma City
Boston
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Boston
Even
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Oklahoma City
by 4
Dunkel Pick:
Boston
(+4); Under

Detroit @ Phoenix

Game 661-662

Dunkel Rating:
Detroit
Phoenix
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Detroit
by 12
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Detroit
by 6
Dunkel Pick:
Detroit
(-6); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 01:14 PM
NHL

Tuesday, March 20

Trend Report

EDMONTON @ CAROLINA
Edmonton is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Edmonton is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Carolina's last 6 games
Carolina is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Edmonton

COLUMBUS @ NY RANGERS
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Columbus's last 5 games on the road
Columbus is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of NY Rangers's last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 8 of NY Rangers's last 9 games when playing at home against Columbus

PITTSBURGH @ NY ISLANDERS
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Pittsburgh's last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Pittsburgh's last 6 games
NY Islanders is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Pittsburgh
The total has gone OVER in 5 of NY Islanders's last 6 games

DALLAS @ WASHINGTON
Dallas is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Washington
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Dallas's last 7 games when playing Washington
Washington is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Washington's last 7 games when playing Dallas

PHILADELPHIA @ DETROIT
Philadelphia is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Detroit
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 5 games when playing on the road against Detroit
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit's last 5 games at home
Detroit is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Philadelphia

FLORIDA @ OTTAWA
Florida is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Florida is 10-3 SU in its last 13 games
Ottawa is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Florida
Ottawa is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games

TORONTO @ TAMPA BAY
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Toronto's last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Toronto's last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Tampa Bay's last 5 games when playing at home against Toronto
Tampa Bay is 10-3 SU in its last 13 games

LOS ANGELES @ WINNIPEG
Los Angeles is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Los Angeles is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Winnipeg's last 5 games at home
Winnipeg is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games

COLORADO @ CHICAGO
Colorado is 10-1 ATS in its last 11 games
Colorado is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Chicago's last 7 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chicago's last 5 games when playing Colorado

VANCOUVER @ VEGAS
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Vancouver's last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Vancouver's last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Vegas's last 8 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Vegas's last 7 games at home

NEW JERSEY @ SAN JOSE
New Jersey is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games
New Jersey is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games on the road
San Jose is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
San Jose is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing New Jersey

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 01:14 PM
NHL
Long Sheet

Tuesday, March 20

DALLAS (38-27-0-8, 84 pts.) at WASHINGTON (41-24-0-7, 89 pts.) - 3/20/2018, 7:05 PM
DALLAS is 72-83 ATS (-31.5 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
DALLAS is 14-38 ATS (+52.7 Units) in a road game where where the total is 5.5 over the last 2 seasons.
DALLAS is 2-8 ATS (-8.2 Units) in March games this season.
DALLAS is 5-16 ATS (-11.2 Units) in road games after a division game over the last 2 seasons.
DALLAS is 10-26 ATS (+39.9 Units) in road games revenging a loss versus opponent over the last 2 seasons.
DALLAS is 31-48 ATS (-19.6 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 166-96 ATS (+267.4 Units) in all games over the last 3 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 22-14 ATS (+5.3 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
DALLAS is 48-25 ATS (+17.3 Units) after a loss by 2 goals or more in their previous game over the last 3 seasons.
DALLAS is 11-3 ATS (+7.3 Units) after 3 or more consecutive losses over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 193-224 ATS (-76.3 Units) in non-conference games since 1996.
WASHINGTON is 41-51 ATS (-39.5 Units) in home games after 3 or more consecutive overs since 1996.

DALLAS is 3-2 (+2.3 Units) against the spread versus WASHINGTON over the last 3 seasons
DALLAS is 3-2-0 straight up against WASHINGTON over the last 3 seasons
4 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+3.0 Units)

COLUMBUS (40-28-0-5, 85 pts.) at NY RANGERS (32-32-0-8, 72 pts.) - 3/20/2018, 7:05 PM

NY RANGERS is 7-5 (+1.2 Units) against the spread versus COLUMBUS over the last 3 seasons
NY RANGERS is 7-5-0 straight up against COLUMBUS over the last 3 seasons
8 of 12 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+4.0 Units)

EDMONTON (31-36-0-5, 67 pts.) at CAROLINA (31-30-0-11, 73 pts.) - 3/20/2018, 7:05 PM
EDMONTON is 32-41 ATS (-14.5 Units) in all games this season.
EDMONTON is 9-22 ATS (-14.0 Units) on Tuesday nights over the last 2 seasons.
EDMONTON is 11-18 ATS (-9.9 Units) in non-conference games this season.
EDMONTON is 14-25 ATS (-12.3 Units) revenging a loss versus opponent this season.
EDMONTON is 11-16 ATS (-10.6 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
CAROLINA is 31-41 ATS (-24.9 Units) in all games this season.
CAROLINA is 13-21 ATS (-16.5 Units) second half of the season this season.
CAROLINA is 12-25 ATS (+37.5 Units) on Tuesday nights over the last 2 seasons.
CAROLINA is 7-16 ATS (-9.2 Units) after a division game this season.
CAROLINA is 23-33 ATS (-11.0 Units) in non-conference games over the last 2 seasons.
CAROLINA is 13-19 ATS (-12.4 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
CAROLINA is 14-20 ATS (-10.5 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.

CAROLINA is 3-2 (+1.1 Units) against the spread versus EDMONTON over the last 3 seasons
CAROLINA is 3-2-0 straight up against EDMONTON over the last 3 seasons
3 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+2.0 Units)

PITTSBURGH (41-26-0-5, 87 pts.) at NY ISLANDERS (30-32-0-10, 70 pts.) - 3/20/2018, 7:05 PM

PITTSBURGH is 8-3 (+3.3 Units) against the spread versus NY ISLANDERS over the last 3 seasons
PITTSBURGH is 8-3-0 straight up against NY ISLANDERS over the last 3 seasons
6 of 11 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+0.3 Units)

PHILADELPHIA (37-25-0-11, 85 pts.) at DETROIT (26-35-0-11, 63 pts.) - 3/20/2018, 7:35 PM
PHILADELPHIA is 254-263 ATS (-88.5 Units) after a win by 2 goals or more since 1996.
PHILADELPHIA is 413-370 ATS (-123.1 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record since 1996.
PHILADELPHIA is 22-14 ATS (+6.3 Units) second half of the season this season.
PHILADELPHIA is 7-0 ATS (+7.0 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a losing record in the second half of the season this season.
DETROIT is 26-46 ATS (-38.4 Units) in all games this season.
DETROIT is 21-33 ATS (+56.7 Units) in a home game where where the total is 5.5 over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 0-9 ATS (+12.2 Units) in March games this season.
DETROIT is 115-139 ATS (-124.8 Units) on Tuesday nights since 1996.
DETROIT is 7-22 ATS (+32.8 Units) after a non-conference game this season.
DETROIT is 7-20 ATS (+33.2 Units) after allowing 4 goals or more this season.
DETROIT is 100-118 ATS (-88.7 Units) after playing 3 consecutive road games since 1996.

PHILADELPHIA is 6-2 (+4.1 Units) against the spread versus DETROIT over the last 3 seasons
PHILADELPHIA is 6-2-0 straight up against DETROIT over the last 3 seasons
5 of 8 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+1.6 Units)

TORONTO (43-22-0-7, 93 pts.) at TAMPA BAY (49-19-0-4, 102 pts.) - 3/20/2018, 7:35 PM

TAMPA BAY is 8-4 (+2.8 Units) against the spread versus TORONTO over the last 3 seasons
TAMPA BAY is 8-4-0 straight up against TORONTO over the last 3 seasons
7 of 11 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+3.1 Units)

FLORIDA (36-27-0-7, 79 pts.) at OTTAWA (26-34-0-11, 63 pts.) - 3/20/2018, 7:35 PM
FLORIDA is 10-32 ATS (+54.5 Units) in road games after shutting out their opponent in their previous game since 1996.
FLORIDA is 180-208 ATS (-78.3 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record in the second half of the season since 1996.
OTTAWA is 49-50 ATS (-7.0 Units) second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
OTTAWA is 50-47 ATS (+102.1 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
OTTAWA is 26-26 ATS (+59.9 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
FLORIDA is 36-23 ATS (+61.0 Units) revenging a home loss versus opponent over the last 3 seasons.
FLORIDA is 22-16 ATS (+6.0 Units) revenging a loss versus opponent this season.
OTTAWA is 97-77 ATS (-4.0 Units) in a home game where where the total is 6 or more since 1996.
OTTAWA is 9-17 ATS (-12.0 Units) in home games when playing with 2 days rest over the last 3 seasons.

OTTAWA is 5-6 (+0.4 Units) against the spread versus FLORIDA over the last 3 seasons
FLORIDA is 6-5-0 straight up against OTTAWA over the last 3 seasons
5 of 9 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+0.7 Units)

LOS ANGELES (40-27-0-6, 86 pts.) at WINNIPEG (43-19-0-10, 96 pts.) - 3/20/2018, 8:05 PM

WINNIPEG is 4-4 (+0.4 Units) against the spread versus LOS ANGELES over the last 3 seasons
WINNIPEG is 4-4-0 straight up against LOS ANGELES over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+1.1 Units)

COLORADO (39-25-0-8, 86 pts.) at CHICAGO (30-34-0-9, 69 pts.) - 3/20/2018, 8:35 PM
COLORADO is 40-33 ATS (+79.1 Units) in all games this season.
COLORADO is 81-63 ATS (+148.5 Units) in a road game where where the total is 6 or more since 1996.
COLORADO is 21-14 ATS (+36.2 Units) second half of the season this season.
COLORADO is 18-13 ATS (+34.5 Units) after a non-conference game this season.
COLORADO is 24-21 ATS (+50.6 Units) revenging a loss versus opponent this season.
COLORADO is 16-12 ATS (+31.5 Units) after a win by 2 goals or more this season.
COLORADO is 18-12 ATS (+32.1 Units) after scoring 4 goals or more in their previous game this season.
CHICAGO is 30-44 ATS (-22.2 Units) in all games this season.
CHICAGO is 12-24 ATS (-22.1 Units) second half of the season this season.
CHICAGO is 20-24 ATS (-20.7 Units) in home games vs. division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
CHICAGO is 4-15 ATS (-11.8 Units) after a division game this season.
CHICAGO is 12-25 ATS (-13.7 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.

COLORADO is 4-7 (+0.2 Units) against the spread versus CHICAGO over the last 3 seasons
CHICAGO is 7-4-0 straight up against COLORADO over the last 3 seasons
6 of 11 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+1.1 Units)

VANCOUVER (25-38-0-9, 59 pts.) at VEGAS (46-21-0-5, 97 pts.) - 3/20/2018, 10:05 PM

VEGAS is 2-0 (+2.3 Units) against the spread versus VANCOUVER over the last 3 seasons
VEGAS is 2-0-0 straight up against VANCOUVER over the last 3 seasons
2 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+2.0 Units)

NEW JERSEY (37-27-0-8, 82 pts.) at SAN JOSE (40-23-0-9, 89 pts.) - 3/20/2018, 10:35 PM

SAN JOSE is 4-1 (+1.4 Units) against the spread versus NEW JERSEY over the last 3 seasons
SAN JOSE is 4-1-0 straight up against NEW JERSEY over the last 3 seasons
4 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+4.0 Units)

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 01:15 PM
NHL (PROFESSIONAL)

DUNKEL'S HIGHLIGHTED GAME

Toronto at Tampa Bay - Tuesday March 20, 2018

The Maple Leafs head to Tampa Bay tonight to face the Lightning and come into the contest with a 13-6 record in their last 19 games versus Eastern Conference opponents. Toronto is the pick (+155) according to Dunkel, which has the Maple Leafs favored by 1 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Toronto (+155).

TUESDAY MARCH 20, 2018

Dallas
@
Washington
Game 51-52

Dunkel Rating: Dallas
Washington
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total: Washington
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total: Washington
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Washington
(-150); Over

Columbus
@
NY Rangers
Game 53-54

Dunkel Rating: Columbus
NY Rangers
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total: NY Rangers
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total: Columbus
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: NY Rangers
(+135); Over

Edmonton
@
Carolina
Game 55-56

Dunkel Rating: Edmonton
Carolina
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total: Carolina
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total: Carolina
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Carolina
(-155); Over

Pittsburgh
@
NY Islanders
Game 57-58

Dunkel Rating: Pittsburgh
NY Islanders
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total: NY Islanders
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total: Pittsburgh
6 1/2
Dunkel Pick: NY Islanders
(+140); Under

Philadelphia
@
Detroit
Game 59-60
March 20, 2018 @ 7:35 pm

Dunkel Rating: Philadelphia
Detroit
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total: Philadelphia
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total: Philadelphia
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Philadelphia
(-145); Over

Toronto
@
Tampa Bay
Game 61-62

Dunkel Rating: Toronto
Tampa Bay
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total: Toronto
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total: Tampa Bay
6 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Toronto
(+155); Over

Florida
@
Ottawa
Game 63-64

Dunkel Rating: Florida
Ottawa
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total: Florida
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total: Florida
Dunkel Pick: Florida
(-135); Under

Los Angeles
@
Winnipeg
Game 65-66

Dunkel Rating: Los Angeles
Winnipeg
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total: Winnipeg
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total: Winnipeg
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Winnipeg
(-180); Under

Colorado
@
Chicago
Game 67-68
March 20, 2018 @ 8:35 pm

Dunkel Rating: Colorado
Chicago
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total: Colorado
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total: Chicago
Dunkel Pick: Colorado
(-110); Under

Vancouver
@
Vegas
Game 69-70

Dunkel Rating: Vancouver
Vegas
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total: Vegas
by 3
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total: Vegas
Dunkel Pick: Vegas
(-280); Over

New Jersey
@
San Jose
Game 71-72
March 20, 2018 @ 10:35 pm

Dunkel Rating: New Jersey
San Jose
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total: New Jersey
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total: San Jose
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: New Jersey
(+130); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 01:16 PM
Pinnacle Sports Picks

NHL PHILADELPHIA FLYERS ‑145

Can'tPickAWinner
Power Play Wins

NHL WINNIPEG JETS ‑175

Can'tPickAWinner
Team Underground

NHL OTTAWA SENATORS +115

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 01:17 PM
Tommy King Wins

NCAA Basketball MISSISSIPPI STATE BULLDOGS +5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
VIP Sports Picks Las Vegas

NCAA Basketball MARQUETTE GOLDEN EAGLES ‑2.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Wise Guy Insider

NHL FLORIDA PANTHERS ‑130

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 01:18 PM
DONNY ACTION

NHL NEW JERSEY DEVILS +140

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 01:18 PM
Picks 2 Play

NHL WASHINGTON CAPITALS ‑130

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 01:19 PM
Total Winner Sports

NBA DETROIT PISTONS ‑6

Can'tPickAWinner
MVP Lock Club

NCAA Basketball MARQUETTE GOLDEN EAGLES ‑2.5

Can'tPickAWinner
AASI Wins

NCAA Basketball MISSISSIPPI STATE BULLDOGS +6

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 01:20 PM
Pure Lock

NBA TORONTO RAPTORS ‑10

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 01:20 PM
Top Dog LB

NBA PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS +175

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 01:23 PM
Primetime Sports Picks

NBA Minnesota -3.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Insider Sports Report

NBA Toronto -10

Can'tPickAWinner
Top Rank Sports Picks

CBB Louisville -5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 01:24 PM
Monster Sports Picks

MLB Miami +175

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 01:24 PM
National Sports Service

NBA Utah under 208

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 01:25 PM
Elite Sports Picks

CBB Penn St. +2.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 01:25 PM
The Sports Consensus

NBA Portland over 216

Can'tPickAWinner
03-20-2018, 01:27 PM
Tony Brown

Tony's *5 Nba free play

Houston vs. Portland, 03/20/2018 22:30 EDT

Total: -110/+214½ Over

Sportsbook:
Betonline

Fp: NBAs hottest team right now vs the nbas hottest team all year . Defense will be a option and scoring will be at a premium making the over my Nba free play.