PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 4-15-18 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Can'tPickAWinner
04-09-2018, 10:05 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-15-2018, 09:58 AM
Milwaukee Bucks vs. Boston Celtics Preview and Predictions 04-15-2018

14th April 2018 by Gracenote
the boston celtics endured a regular season filled with injuries and were barely above .500 over the final three months. the second-seeded celtics hope to turn the page from some trying times when they host the milwaukee bucks on sunday in game 1 of a best-of-seven eastern conference first-round series.

boston, which lost star forward gordon hayward (ankle) minutes into the first game of the season, will be without all-star guard kyrie irving (knee) for the playoffs and defensive stopper marcus smart for another two weeks, if it lasts that long. "i think the way i look at it is, whether we were 100 percent with all our players or not, we're coming in really focused in what we need to do and really just focused on game 1," all-star forward al horford told reporters. "i really want the guys to understand you're not going to win the series in the first game, you're not going to lose it. it's just being able to stay in the moment and just enjoy this." the seventh-seeded bucks split four meetings with the celtics this season and they have the best active player on the two teams by a wide margin in forward giannis antetokounmpo, who averaged 33.5 points and 10.8 rebounds in the season series. this is the sixth playoff series between the two teams but the first since the 1987 eastern conference semifinals
tv: 1 p.m. et, tnt, fs wisconsin (milwaukee), nbcs boston
about the bucks (44-38): milwaukee is in the playoffs in consecutive years for the first time since 2003 and 2004 and is looking to snap a string of seven straight first-round exits, including a six-game setback against toronto last spring. "we're a better team than last year, more mature," antetokounmpo told the milwaukee journal sentinel. "we're older and hopefully we can be focused as a team because i think that's what sometimes lacks on our team. there's some stages of the game that we're not focused. i don't know why that comes to our team, but hopefully this year when we get to the playoffs we can be focused for 48 minutes and do what we got to do and that's getting the job done." the bucks did not have jabari parker in the playoffs last year due to an acl tear but the 23-year-old forward is all the way back from the injury and averaged 19.5 points in april.
about the celtics (55-27): boston will lean heavily on second-year guard jaylen brown and rookie jayson tatum for scoring, while terry rozier - who took over at point guard when irving was lost for the season - will be trying to prove he can run the show in a more pressure-packed environment. "it sucks to see your brothers go down ... but, like i said, it's not over," rozier told reporters. "it's not going to be an easy road for our opponents. they still have to go through us. we're ready." reserve center greg monroe, who spent two-plus seasons with the bucks before being traded to phoenix in november, has become a key contributor and averaged 13.5 points on 63.3 percent shooting and 7.7 rebounds in april.

walk-offs

1. bucks pg eric bledsoe averaged 24.7 points in a six-game run from march 30 through april 9, and he was 8-of-9 from the floor in a win over boston in the middle of that stretch.

2. rozier shot 10-of-38 from the floor over his last four games of the regular season.

3. antetokounmpo averaged 24.8 points on 53.6 percent shooting in the first round against the raptors last season.

prediction: celtics 107, bucks 105

Can'tPickAWinner
Indiana Pacers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Preview and Predictions 04-15-2018

the cleveland cavaliers are hitting the playoffs and trying to earn their fourth consecutive trip to the nba finals but will be doing it from an unfamiliar position - fourth place. the cavaliers will have homecourt advantage in the first round as they try to carry the momentum from a strong finish in the regular season into game 1 against the visiting no. 5 seed indiana pacers on sunday.

cleveland revamped its roster at the trade deadline and battled through some inconsistency with the new rotations and injured players until putting everything together and finishing the regular season with wins in 11 of the last 14 games. "the most important thing, i think, is competing and playing hard," cavaliers coach tyronn lue told reporters. "i think you get deflections, get a steal, get an easy basket. the easiest way to play your first time in the playoffs is just playing hard. i think the fans appreciate that, guys on the floor, taking charges, that's what gets you motivated. that's what gets the crowd motivated, and it helps you ease into the game better." the pacers were a surprising contender for homecourt in the east behind all-star guard victor oladipo, who is looking forward to leading a team into the playoffs. "we've just got to go out there and play at a high level," oladipo told reporters. "it's not going to be easy, but it ain't been easy all year for us. we've got to go out there with that mentality and try to win it. that's what we're trying to do. we're trying to go make it close and have fun, we're trying to win."

tv: 3:30 p.m. et, abc
about the pacers (48-34): indiana was swept in the first round of the playoffs by the cavaliers last spring but is a different team this time around thanks to the presence of oladipo, who was acquired last summer in the deal that sent paul george to oklahoma city. oladipo led the team in scoring at an average of 23.1 points and is part of a roster that enjoys being around one another. "great group of guys, man," point guard darren collison - another new addition this season - told the team's website. "everybody is great people. it's one thing to have great players, but i've been on a lot of teams. when you play with great people, it makes everybody's job easier. everybody's listening. nobody has egos. you come in the locker room and everybody's smiling. it's positivity. we trust each other."

about the cavaliers (50-32): cleveland's advantage over every other team in the east is the presence of superstar forward lebron james, who played in all 82 regular-season games for the first time in his career. james, 33, averaged career highs in rebounds (8.6) and assists (9.1) while adding 27.5 points on 54.2 percent shooting. "has it been my best year? it's the best i've felt all season and i've got the numbers to back it up and i've got the wins to back it up as well," james told reporters. "me, personally, i've just tried to be available to my teammates every single night and do everything that i could to win ball games. either by scoring, by rebounding, by defending, by assisting, taking charges, whatever the case may be. statistically it all speaks for itself."

buzzer beaters

1. cavaliers sg rodney hood (achilles) sat out the final two games of the regular season but is expected to be available on sunday.

2. pacers c domantas sabonis closed the regular season strong with 30 points last sunday at charlotte and a double-double in the season finale on tuesday.

3. indiana took three of the four meetings this season, though all four came before cleveland remade its roster at the trade deadline.

prediction: cavaliers 121, pacers 113

Can'tPickAWinner
Utah Jazz vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Preview and Predictions 04-15-2018

the utah jazz were one of the hottest teams in the nba over the final two-plus months of the regular season and they'll try to carry that momentum into the playoffs, which begins with a visit to the oklahoma city thunder for game 1 of their best-of-seven western conference first-round series on sunday. the jazz were 19-28 after a loss at atlanta on jan. 22 but stormed back with a 29-6 mark down the stretch to seize the fifth seed in the west.

"it's only brighter from that point," center rudy gobert told the salt lake tribune of the moment when the turnaround began. "i looked at our team, our organization, and i thought, 'why not turn things around?' we were 19-28, but we had everything in our hands. we knew we were going to turn." utah leans on dynamic rookie guard donovan mitchell, while the fourth-seeded thunder boast a trio of veteran stars led by russell westbrook, who averaged a triple-double for the second straight season. the reigning nba mvp did the same in helping oklahoma city win three of four matchups with the jazz, averaging 22.8 points, 11.3 rebounds and 10 assists in the season series. the thunder won 14 of their final 21 games and much of that late success came with the early-march signing of veteran corey brewer, who is questionable for the opener due to a sprained knee.
tv: 6:30 p.m. et, tnt, at&t sportsnet rocky mountain (utah), fs oklahoma
about the jazz (48-34): utah's turnaround roughly coincided with gobert's return from a knee injury and he was dominant at times during the stretch run, averaging 16.6 points on 68.2 percent shooting to go along with 12.7 rebounds and 2.3 blocks in march. "as a competitor, it's always hard to watch from the sideline," he told the tribune. "but watching them every night really gave me the motivation. when i came back, i really felt like we could do something special." mitchell averaged 20.5 points in his first season and did not show any signs of hitting a rookie wall by scoring above his average in 12 of the final 14 games of the regular season.
about the thunder (48-34): following a first-round exit last season during westbrook's mvp campaign, oklahoma city brought in forwards paul george and carmelo anthony for support, and while it took time to develop, a strong finish has the team feeling pretty good entering the postseason. "this is part of kind of why we wanted to all come together, because we saw an opportunity," anthony told reporters. "this is actually a part of the big picture. this is the journey; to be able to accomplish what we came together to accomplish." while westbrook rallied late to produce his historic triple-double average, george heated up offensively down the stretch while averaging 27.6 points and shooting 40.7 percent from 3-point range in april.

buzzer beaters

1. the season series was over by dec. 23, with oklahoma city winning three straight over utah in a 19-day span that month.

2. westbrook averaged 37.4 points, 11.6 rebounds, 10.8 assists and 2.4 steals in five games of the first-round series loss to the houston rockets last season.

3. this marks the first meeting in the playoffs between the teams since 2000, when the thunder franchise was located in seattle.

prediction: thunder 109, jazz 106

Can'tPickAWinner
04-15-2018, 09:59 AM
Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Houston Rockets Preview and Predictions 04-15-2018

the minnesota timberwolves needed to scratch their way to an overtime victory on the final day of the regular season to clinch a playoff spot - the franchise's first since kevin garnett led the team to the 2004 western conference finals. the timberwolves' reward for that strong finish is a date with the nba-best houston rockets, who host game 1 of the first-round series on sunday.

minnesota has been in playoff mode for well over a week after winning its last three regular-season games to stay alive and finally clinch a spot in the postseason, with all-star swingman jimmy butler leading the way. "let's keep it going," butler told reporters. "it's no different now. it's basketball. there's no pressure on us. we've just got to go out and hoop." the pressure would be on the top-seeded rockets, who set a franchise record with 65 wins during the regular season and appear poised to disrupt the golden state-cleveland lock on the nba finals. "we've enjoyed the year. it's been a great year," houston coach mike d'antoni told reporters. "now it's time for the second phase of it. i think everybody's anxious to get started."

tv: 9 p.m. et, tnt, fs north (minnesota), at&t sportsnet southwest (houston)
about the timberwolves (47-35): minnesota hovered around the third or fourth spot in the west for much of the season before falling off when butler went down with a knee injury. butler's return sparked the team down the stretch, and the no. 8 seed and a date with the rockets is not about to intimidate the timberwolves. "we're a talented group, we got a lot of talent on this team," point guard jeff teague, whose atlanta squad took top-seeded indiana to seven games in the 2014 postseason, told the minneapolis star tribune. "in the playoffs, you need someone who can make shots and take over games at times. i think we have a lot of people on this team who can take over games and have moments. it's all about having fun now. there's no pressure on us. we got in, eighth seed. i've been there and it's a lot of fun. when you're the eighth seed, i promise you it's a lot of fun."

about the rockets (65-17): houston is led by superstar guard james harden, who is the odds-on favorite to win his first mvp award this season after leading the league in scoring at an average of 30.4 points and adding 8.8 assists. the difference for the team this time around in the playoffs is that harden has another future hall of famer in the backcourt with the addition of point guard chris paul, who is in awe of his teammate. "you just never get this opportunity too often in your career to play with somebody like james," paul told reporters. "you get a chance to appreciate greatness. what he's doing on a nightly basis and stuff like that, it's crazy, and i'm grateful that i get the opportunity to play alongside him."

buzzer beaters

1. rockets pf ryan anderson (ankle) is questionable for sunday while pf luc mbah a moute (shoulder) could miss the entire series.

2. minnesota c karl-anthony towns led the nba with 68 double-doubles while averaging 21.3 points and 12.3 rebounds.

3. houston took all four meetings in the regular season with harden averaging 27.3 points and 10.3 assists.

prediction: rockets 119, timberwolves 106

Can'tPickAWinner
04-15-2018, 09:59 AM
Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Philadelphia Flyers Preview and Predictions 04-15-2018

the philadelphia flyers emphatically flipped the script from a series-opening blowout by posting a lopsided victory of their own, evening the eastern conference first-round set versus the pittsburgh penguins at one win apiece. the flyers aim to set the narrative on sunday afternoon when the keystone state rivals head east to the city of brotherly love for game 3.

"i know this: we just got it down to a five-game series and we introduced ourselves into this series (on friday)," philadelphia coach dave hakstol said following his club's resounding 5-1 victory. sean couturier was instrumental in the triumph, scoring what proved to be the game-winning goal and highlighting his two-assist performance with a blind, backhanded between-the-legs feed to rookie nolan patrick for a power-play tally. the 25-year-old logged 27:15 of ice time -- more than nine minutes more than any flyers forward -- and 5:01 of short-handed time, which played a key role in pittsburgh's top-ranked power play failing on all four of its opportunities in game 2 to drop to 1-for-8 in the series. "we worked (on it) today," said center evgeni malkin, who had an nhl third-best 38 power-play points (14 goals, 24 assists). "we understand we have great players on the ice. we need to support each other, win the battles in the corners. we know how we play. shoot the puck a little bit more."
tv: 3 p.m. et, nbc, cbc, tvas
about the penguins: kris letang is expected to play on sunday, one day after receiving what coach mike sullivan deemed a "maintenance day" at practice following a hit from flyers captain claude giroux that left the defenseman with a bloodied left hand. justin schultz set up forward patric hornqvist's goal in the third period, giving the defenseman five assists in his last four outings. fellow blue-liner brian dumoulin also had an assist for his third point of the series, a significant offensive performance considering the 26-year-old had just 18 points during the season.
about the flyers: brian elliott has been taken to task by both the opposition and several audible members of the philadelphia faithful after getting shredded in two of his first three outings following a near-two-month absence following core muscle surgery. the 33-year-old goaltender answered some of his critics following his early hook on wednesday with a 34-save performance in game 2, highlighted by denying pittsburgh superstar captain sidney crosby on a breakaway to preserve a two-goal lead in the second period. "(elliott) played a great game. for all you doubters out there, there ya go," giroux told the courier post.

overtime

1. hornqvist has recorded 11 points (seven goals, four assists) in his last nine contests.

2. philadelphia d ivan provorov notched a pair of assists to give him nine points (three goals, six assists) in his past eight.

3. the penguins are 15-6-2 in their last 23 regular-season games at the wells fargo center.

prediction: penguins 4, flyers 2

Can'tPickAWinner
04-15-2018, 10:00 AM
Winnipeg Jets vs. Minnesota Wild Preview and Predictions 04-15-2018

the minnesota wild lost only six home games in regulation this season, but need far more than a change in venue to stop the winnipeg jets as the western conference first-round series shifts south of the border for game 3 on sunday. the jets completely dominated minnesota in nearly every aspect of a 4-1 victory in game 2 friday, outshooting the wild 44-17, holding minnesota without a shot on goal for more than 20 minutes and completely exerting their will physically.

"the first game was amazing, a pretty cool experience," winnipeg forward nikolaj ehlers told the media after recording an assist and finishing with a plus-2 rating in helping the jets take a 2-0 series lead. "we played ok, but we took a huge step (friday). now we want more steps." a necessary step for minnesota to try and make this a series is to provide goaltender devin dubnyk some help, as he has faced 84 shots on goal through two games amid relentless pressure from all four winnipeg lines. dubnyk registered 40 saves in game 2 and kept the wild within one goal entering the third period for the second consecutive contest, but the jets blew it open in the final period and outhit minnesota 38-23. "we couldn't answer their momentum," minnesota captain mikko koivu told reporters. "they got the pucks deep and pressured our (defensemen) and we couldn't come with passes and clear the zone like we usually do. that's our strength and we've got to find that."
tv: 7 p.m. et, usa, tva, sportsnet (winnipeg), fs north plus (minnesota)
about the jets: defenseman dustin byfuglien led winnipeg with eight hits, and his jarring smash of koivu early in the second period ignited the jets -- whose flight to minnesota on saturday was diverted to duluth, then sent back to winnipeg due to a snowstorm. the defensive pairing of tyler myers and ben chiarot each finished plus-3 as myers scored the game's opening goal en route to a two-point night and chiarot added an assist with three hits and three blocked shots. with forward mathieu perreault sidelined for game 2 with an upper-body injury suffered in the opener, rookie forward jack roslovic drew into the third line and responded with two assists and a plus-2 rating in 10:24 of ice time.
about the wild: forward zach parise scored for the second time in two games, but lamented the lack of minnesota offense in telling reporters after game 2, "you're not going to win many getting 14 shots, 15 shots, 20 shots. there's just not a lot of room for error." the wild have mustered 37 shots on goal in 120 minutes, with a 12-minute drought in the third period in the opener and a 20:03 drought spanning the end of the second and most of the third period friday. rookie forward jordan greenway played well in his 13:50 of ice time in game 2, and was moved temporarily onto a line with eric staal and mikael granlund in the third period.

overtime

1. wild coach bruce boudreau sat d matt dumba out of saturday's practice, after the 23-year-old averaged 28:31 of ice time in the first two games - nearly five minutes more than his regular-season average.

2. parise's goal friday marked his 13th playoff tally with the wild, surpassing marian gaborik's franchise record, and the power-play marker matches gaborik's franchise mark (five).

3. jets g connor hellebuyck, whose chance at a shutout in his second playoff game was spoiled by parise's goal with 45 seconds left, has stopped 34-of-37 shots in the series.

prediction: jets 4, wild 3

Can'tPickAWinner
04-15-2018, 10:00 AM
Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Washington Capitals Preview and Predictions 04-15-2018

the washington capitals have insisted that they have less pressure this postseason than in years past, a lighter weight perhaps as a result of failing to win the presidents' trophy for the first time in three years. after winning 12 of 15 heading into the playoffs, the capitals look to avoid dropping back-to-back tilts on their home ice on sunday when they host the columbus blue jackets in game 2 of their eastern conference first-round series.

defenseman john carlson had three assists in the series opener, but washington let an early two-goal lead evaporate and a third-period advantage go by the boards in thursday's 4-3 overtime loss to columbus. "it's not ideal, but we've been through a lot of different situations here. the most important one is the next one, and we've got to play a lot more detailed and better throughout the game," the 28-year-old carlson said. former calder trophy winner artemi panarin (franchise-record 82 points) scored 6:02 into overtime to cap his three-point performance for columbus, which doesn't intend to rest of its laurels despite posting a gaudy 14-2-2 in its last 18 contests. "just because you win one doesn't make it good enough," blue jackets captain nick foligno said. "you need four in a series. we have a great opportunity in front of us against a team that's going to come out just as hungry and hard, and it's going to be an even harder game than it was in game 1."
tv: 7:30 p.m. et, nbcsn, sportsnet360, tvas2, fs ohio (columbus), nbcs washington
about the blue jackets: foligno will join boone jenner and thomas vanek on the second line in place of alexander wennberg, who has been ruled out of game 2 after sustaining an undisclosed injury on a hit from washington's tom wilson during the series opener. "it's a big loss up the middle, especially for our line," vanek said. "i think we were going pretty well and i thought his game was going well too. ... you're going to lose guys. some other guys have to step up." former first-round pick sonny milano is expected to be inserted into the lineup and skate on the third line with brandon dubinsky and josh anderson.

about the capitals: former vezina trophy winner braden holtby will remain on the proverbial sideline as philipp grubauer has been confirmed to start in game 2. "there was nothing in (thursday's) game that you'd say, 'why didn't you make a change?'" capitals coach barry trotz said of grubauer, who has posted a 2.06 goals-against average and .933 save percentage in his last 31 games. "philipp's been really good, and i thought in that game, we had the game and we kept letting them off the floor." while grubauer will remain in the lineup, fourth-line center jay beagle (upper body) is expected to draw in for the first time since april 1.

overtime

1. columbus g sergei bobrovsky, who is a two-time vezina trophy winner, is 11-1-1 in his last 13 starts.

2. washington f t.j. oshie missed practice with a maintenance day on saturday while d michal kempny expects to play on sunday after sustaining an upper-body injury during the first period of game 1.

3. the blue jackets' 25th-ranked power play scored twice in game 1 to increase its total to nine in its last six contests.

prediction: capitals 3, blue jackets 2

Can'tPickAWinner
04-15-2018, 10:01 AM
Vegas Golden Knights vs. Los Angeles Kings Preview and Predictions 04-15-2018

what happens in vegas stays in vegas? the los angeles kings certainly hope this is the case. after dropping the first two games of their western conference first-round series to the expansion golden knights, the kings hope a return home will enable them to turn the tables on the pacific division champions and avoid falling into a 3-0 hole on sunday night at the staples center.

vegas held serve in stirring fashion at t-mobile arena, following up a tense 1-0 victory in the series opener with an even more dramtic win in game 2, prevailing 2-1 in double overtime on erik haula's goal. "it's a fun series right now," golden knights coach gerard gallant said. "fun for us because we're up 2-0 obviously. i'm sure they're not too happy right now, but we're going back to their building and we know it's going to be a battle back there." star defenseman drew doughty will return from a one-game suspension for the kings, who are not showing any signs of panic despite losing the longest game in franchise history. "it's not devastating," los angeles coach john stevens said. "we expended a lot of energy but it doesn't matter if you win in regulation or in quadruple overtime, it still counts as one. they won their two home games so we have to go home and get to work."
tv: 10:30 p.m. et, nbcsn, cbc, tvas, at&t sportsnet-rocky mountain (vegas), fs west (los angeles)
about the golden knights: haula scored a combined 29 goals over his previous two seasons with the minnesota wild and matched that in his first campaign with vegas, but nothing could equal the feeling of the double-ot game-winner. "it's one of the best feelings in sports, i think, is finishing the game in that fashion," said haula, the team's second-leading goal scorer. "it was a long game, and we had a lot of guys who played a lot of minutes. it's rewarding to come out on top." alex tuch scored the other goal, the golden knights' first on the power play against the kings this season.
about the kings: los angeles cannot ask for much more from goaltender jonathan quick, who turned aside 81 of 84 shots in las vegas and set a franchise playoff record with 54 saves in game 2, breaking his own mark of 51. "in my opinion, he's the best goalie in the world," said kings defenseman paul ladue, who scored his team's lone goal. "that was unbelievable tonight and you know we've got to work harder to play better for him. he worked way to hard tonight and he saw way too many shots." tyler toffoli, a 24-goal scorer during the regular season, has one assist in his last seven playoff games.

overtime

1. vegas g marc-andre fleury has stopped 59 of 60 shots in the series.

2. doughty collected 35 of his 60 points at home this season.

3. golden knights c david perron (undisclosed) told reporters saturday that he felt better and hopes to play in the series.

prediction: kings 3, golden knights 1

Can'tPickAWinner
04-15-2018, 10:02 AM
Handicapped by Rick Needham at Aqueduct

RACE #8 - AQUEDUCT - 4:41 PM EASTERN POST
The Top Flight Invitational Stakes
9.0 FURLONGS DIRT FILLIES AND MARES FOUR YEARS OLD AND UPWARD STAKES $200,000.00 PURSE

#6 VERVE'S TALE
#5 BLUE PRIZE
#1 CRIMSON FROST
#4 FROST WISE

This race is named after Top Flight, the leading American filly of her generation at two and three years of age. Top Flight was inducted into the United States' Racing Hall of Fame' in 1966. Here in the 78th running of The Flight, #6 VERVE'S TALE is the only entry in this field not taking a step-up in class this afternoon, and has turned in "POWER RUN PERFORMANCES" in each of her last five starts, hitting the board in four of those "adventures." #5 BLUE PRIZE, an Argentinian-bred entry, has hit the board in four of her respective last five outings, with two of those "board hit efforts," including a win in her 2nd race back.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-15-2018, 10:03 AM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Fonner Park
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 7 - Claiming - 6.5f on the Dirt. Purse: $4500 Class Rating: 79

FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON THREE RACES OR NEBRASKA BREDS WHICH HAVE NEVER WON FOUR RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 120 LBS.; OLDER, 123 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $5,000.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 7 BLUMIN IRISH 5/2

# 6 RUNNINTO GRUNIONS 8/1

# 4 ALEX 6/1

I think BLUMIN IRISH is a strong choice. Has respectable Equibase Speed Figures and has to be considered for a bet in this event. Has to be carefully examined - I like the figs from the last race. Has been racing in the most competitive company of the group recently. ALEX - Win percentage with this jockey and handler combo - 24 percent - reliable. Strong gains have been scored by bettors using this jock and conditioner tandem recently.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-15-2018, 10:04 AM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Golden Gate Fields - Race #9 - Post: 4:34pm - Claiming - 8.0 furlongs on the Turf. Purse: $12,000 Class Rating: 90

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#1 IRISH GOODBYE (ML=7/2)
#4 EL ALTENO (ML=9/5)

IRISH GOODBYE - This jockey and handler are dependable together. Winning pct when teamed up is extremely hard to one up. Martin is solid in turf routes. This horse should have no allowances if he doesn't win. He has the highest earnings per race. Give the once over to this horse. EL ALTENO - Looking at today's class figure, this racer is up against an easier group than last race out at Golden Gate Fields. Based on his last TrackMaster turf number alone, I'm going to play this horse. March has this mount running well coming into today. 3 strong Equibase speed figs in most recent events make me say this thoroughbred will be tough in today's race.

Vulnerable Contenders: #3 RUN LIKE RHETT (ML=2/1), #2 JUST NIK (ML=8/1),

RUN LIKE RHETT - Tough to like the downward moving flow (92/85/75) of speed ratings. Didn't hit the board on Mar 17th at Santa Anita. Followed it up with another less than stellar outing. JUST NIK - Hard to play this thoroughbred out of the Feb 24th event. Only faced maidens in that one.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
Have to go with #1 IRISH GOODBYE on the win end if we get at least 3/1 odds

EXACTA WAGERS:
Box [1,4]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Skip

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

SUPER HIGH FIVE WAGERS:
None

Can'tPickAWinner
04-15-2018, 10:05 AM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Laurel
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 6 - SO - 5.5f on the Turf. Purse: $24000 Class Rating: 96

FOR THREE YEAR OLDS OR FOUR YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE STARTED FOR A CLAIMING PRICE OF $16,000 OR LESS AND WHICH HAVE NEVER WON FOUR RACES OR CLAIMING $16,000 TO $12,500 AND WHICH HAVE NEVER WON FOUR RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 119 LBS.; OLDER, 124 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF TWO RACES SINCE FEBRUARY 15 ALLOWED 2 LBS. A RACE SINCE THEN

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 10 ARCTIC SCHILLER 20/1

# 1A ICELAKE 15/1

# 3 ADVERSARY 8/1

I've got to go with ARCTIC SCHILLER especially at a such a nice price. ADVERSARY - This racer has to be in good form coming back to race so soon.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-15-2018, 10:06 AM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Remington Park
Remington Park - Race 7

Exacta / Trifecta (.50 Cent Minimum) / Superfecta (.10 Cent Minimum) Pick 3 (Races 7-8-9) (.50 Cent Minimum) Pick 4 (Races 7-8-9-10) (.50 Cent Minimum)

Maiden • 300 Yards • Dirt • Age 2 • CR: 70 • Purse: $22,600 • Post: 4:06P
QUARTER HORSE 300Y, FOR ACCREDITED OKLAHOMA-BRED MAIDEN, TWO YEAR OLDS. WEIGHT, 124 LBS.
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Not Applicable (Quarter Horse). * KEY ANGLES * HEZA FAST RETURN: A first time starter with a trainer that has a return on investment with first time starters of at least +50 (minimum 10 starts). Horse is a first time starter and its s ire's win percentage with first timers is at least 18 (minimum of 50 starts). CORONA COBRA: Horse is a first time starter and its sire's win percentage with first timers is at least 18 (minimum of 50 starts). Horse is a first time starter and its m are's win percentage with first timers is at least 50. EL PARADISO: Horse is a first time starter and its sire's win percentage with first timers is at least 18 (minimum of 50 starts).
HEZA FAST RETURN
5/1

9/2
CORONA COBRA
12/1

5/1
EL PARADISO
10/1

7/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
ITS NO SIN TO WIN

2/1
Average/Trouble-prone

DEEPER WATER

8/1
Slow/Trouble-prone

AMERICAN TEMPTRESS

20/1
Slow

Unknown Running Style: CORONA COBRA (12/1) [Jockey: Carter Jr G R - Trainer: Sanders Gregg A], HEZA FAST RETURN (5/1) [Jockey: Delgado Oscar - Trainer: Hardy Edward Ross], HIGH FLYN EAGLE (15/1) [Jockey: Esqueda Cristian R - Trainer: Olmstead Jason],

Can'tPickAWinner
04-15-2018, 10:06 AM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Santa Anita - Race #8 - Post: 3:18pm - Optional Claiming - 5.5 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $56,000 Class Rating: 105

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#10 ROCKET FUEL (ML=5/1)
#2 JAY MAKES US LAUGH (ML=6/1)
#4 TRICKONOMICS (ML=12/1)
#5 EASTER MORN (ML=4/1)

ROCKET FUEL - Hasn't run at today's trip recently but does have a rating garnered last time he tried this distance good enough to win. I like this horse. Should be familiar with this level since he ran against the same type last out at Santa Anita. Last ran at Santa Anita and finished fourth. Reviewing his past performance lines, I see he was close at the end, within 5 of the winner. JAY MAKES US LAUGH - I think the shorter trip will help this gelding stay the trip. Stute brings him right back. I suggest you stick with this live gelding. Comes out of a last contest against 'open' company on March 31st and faces what I believe are easier 'state breds' today. This horse has increased his speed ratings from a fig of 92 to 94 to 104 in a row. Have to like the way Stute has raced this gelding back into shape off the layoff. Horse is well spotted in this sprint and I think he'll run well today. TRICKONOMICS - Strong return on investment for this rider and handler tandem. Trainer, Bonde, has been deliberate with this gelding off the layoff. Look for a solid effort today. EASTER MORN - Has unearthed a great spot today.

Vulnerable Contenders: #11 SWISS MINISTER (ML=7/2), #1 HARDCORE TROUBADOR (ML=5/1), #6 SOUTHERN WARLORD (ML=8/1),

SWISS MINISTER - May bounce off of that last bang up job. HARDCORE TROUBADOR - Exhibited indications of physical problems in the affair on March 4th at Los Alamitos (Quarter Hor. SOUTHERN WARLORD - Not easy to play this racer this time around. Make him show you something in a sprint race before you play him in a race of 5 1/2 furlongs. Speed kills. Plenty of early speed in this affair compromises this horse's hopes.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
#10 ROCKET FUEL to win at post-time odds of 9/2 or better

EXACTA WAGERS:
Box [2,4,10]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
None

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

SUPER HIGH 5 WAGERS:
[2,10] with [2,4,5,10] with [2,4,5,10] with [2,4,5,7,8,10] with [2,4,5,7,8,10] Total Cost: $72

Can'tPickAWinner
04-15-2018, 10:07 AM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Tampa Bay Downs
Tampa Bay Downs - Race 5

Daily Double / Exacta / Trifecta ($.50 minimum) / Superfecta ($.10 minimum) Pick 3 ($.50 minimum) (Races 5-6-7) / Pick 5 ($.50 minimum) (Races 5-9) Super High 5

Claiming $5,000 • 6 Furlongs • Dirt • Ages 4 and up • CR: 87 • Purse: $10,400 • Post: 2:34P
FOR FOUR YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NOT WON TWO RACES SINCE OCTOBER 15. WEIGHT, 122 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE SINCE MARCH 15 ALLOWED 2 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $5,000.
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Lone Front-runner. STABLEFORD (GB) is the Lone Front-runner of the race. * KEY ANGLES * STABLEFORD (GB): Horse has the highest TrackMaster Power Rating. Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Class Rating at the distance/surf ace. HE'S ETAIN: Today is a sprint and this is the horse's third or fourth start after a layoff. Horse has run a Good Race within the last 30 days. MY CHARMING CLYDE: Horse has run a Good Race within the last 30 days. Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. BONETOWN WILD: Horse has run a Good Race within the last 30 days. Horse has the highest average Equibase Class Rating at the distance/surface.
STABLEFORD (GB)
4/1

7/2
HE'S ETAIN
3/1

6/1
MY CHARMING CLYDE
7/2

9/1
BONETOWN WILD
4/1

9/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
STABLEFORD (GB)

4/1
Front-runner

HE'S ETAIN

3/1
Stalker

BONETOWN WILD

4/1
Alternator/Stalker

MORE THAN SHIRL

5/2
Trailer

MY CHARMING CLYDE

7/2
Trailer

MALEKITH

20/1
Alternator/Non-contender

SUPER BEAU

12/1
Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
04-15-2018, 10:07 AM
MLB

Sunday, April 15

National League
Braves (8-6) @ Cubs (7-7)
Teheran is 0-1, 7.07 in three starts this season (over 2-1).

Chatwood 0-2, 4.91 in two starts this season (over 1-1).

Atlanta lost three of its last five games; six of their last seven games stayed under the total. Cubs lost three of their last five games. Under is 7-3-1 in their last 11 games.

Cardinals (8-7) @ Reds (2-12)
Martinez is 1-0, 0.63 in his last two starts; over is 1-1-1 in his starts this season.

Bailey is 0-2, 3.78 in three starts this year (under 3-0); Reds scored 0-2-1 runs in those games.

St Louis won six of its last seven road games; under is 7-3-1 in their last 11 games overall. Reds lost 12 of their first 14 games; five of their last seven games stayed under.

Rockies (8-8) @ Nationals (7-8)
Anderson is 0-0, 5.65 in three starts this season (under 2-1).

Strasburg is 2-1, 3.10 in three starts this season (over 2-1).

Colorado won six of its last eight road games; eight of its last 11 games stayed under. Washington lost eight of its last 11 games; six of their last eight games stayed under.

Brewers (8-7) @ Mets (11-2)
Chacin is 0-1, 8.56 in three starts this season (over 2-1).

Syndergaard is 2-0, 4.50 in three starts this season (under 2-1).

Milwaukee is 4-6 in its last 10 games but is 6-2 on road; over is 4-2-1 in their last seven road games. Mets won 11 of their first 13 games; four of their last five home games stayed under.

Pirates (10-4) @ Marlins (4-10)
Nova is is 1-1, 5.19 in three starts this season (over 3-0).

Urena is 0-2, 5.06 in three starts this season (under 2-1); Miami scored 4-2-2 runs in his starts.

Pirates won 10 of their first 14 games (over 9-5). Miami lost eight of their last 10 games; under is 4-2 in their last six home games.

Giants (6-8) @ Padres (6-10)
Beede allowed two runs in four IP (87 PT) in his first ’18 start, a 5-4 win vs Arizona.

Lucchesi is is 1-0, 2.87 in his first three MLB starts (under 2-1).

Giants lost five of their last seven games; under is 5-2 in their road games. Padres won four of their last six games; nine of their last 11 games stayed under.

Diamondbacks (11-3) @ Dodgers (4-9)
Godley is 2-0, 0.64 in his first two ’18 starts (under 2-0).

Kershaw is 0-2, 1.89 in three starts this year (under 3-0); Dodgers scored 0-1-2 runs in those games.

Arizona is 11-3 in its first 14 games, 5-2 on road; their last four games went over. Dodgers lost seven of their last nine games; over is 4-1 in their last five home games.

American League
New York (6-7) @ Tigers (4-8)
Cessa has started 14 MLB games; this is his first ’18 start. He was 0-3, 6.65 in five starts LY. Severino is 2-1, 3.44 in his first three ’18 starts (over 2-1).

Liriano is 1-1, 2.13 in his first two ’18 starts (under 2-0). Boyd is 0-1, 1.39 in his first two ’18 starts (under 2-0); Detroit scored one run in the two games.

New York lost five of its last eight games; over is 9-1-1 in their last 11 games. Tigers lost their last five games; five of their last seven games stayed under.

Blue Jays (9-5) @ Indians (8-6)
Garcia is 1-0, 3.18 in his first two ’18 starts (over 1-1).

Kluber is 1-1, 1.57 in his first three ’18 starts (under 3-0). Indians scored 1-2-2 runs in those three games.

Blue Jays won four of their last five games; four of their last six games stayed under the total. Cleveland won six of its last eight games; seven of their last nine games stayed under.

Orioles (5-10) @ Red Sox (12-2)
Bundy is 0-1, 1.80 in three starts this season (under 3-0); Orioles scored 3-2-1 runs in his three starts.

Sale is 1-0, 1.06 in three starts this season (over 2-1).

Baltimore is 4-10 in its last 14 games; under is 3-1-1 in their last five games. Red Sox won 12 of their first 14 games; over is 5-0-2 in their last seven games.

White Sox (4-8) @ Twins (7-4)
This whole series has been snowed out. Maybe they should’ve put a retractable dome on the Minnesota stadium.

Rangers (5-11) @ Astros (10-5)
Colon allowed one run in six IP (89 PT) in his only ’18 start, a 3-1 loss in Oakland.

Verlander is 2-0, 1.93 in three starts this season (under 2-1).

Rangers lost six of their last eight games; under is 5-1 in their road games. Houston lost three of their last four games; under is 6-2 in their home games.

Angels (13-3) @ Royals (3-10)
Ohtani is 2-0, 2.08 in two starts this season (over 1-1).

Skoglund allowed five runs in 4.2 IP (84 PT) in his first ’18 start, an 8-3 loss to Seattle.

Angels won 13 of their last 15 games; over is 5-4-1 in their road games. Royals are 1-7 at home; under is 8-2-1 in their last 11 games.

A’s (5-10) @ Mariners (8-4)
Manaea is 1-2, 1.74 in three starts this year (under 3-0).

Hernandez is is 2-1, 6.60 in three starts this season (over 2-1).

A’s lost six of their last eight games; their last three games went over. Seattle won five of its last six games; over is 9-3 in their games this season.

Interleague
Phillies (8-5) @ Rays (3-11)
Lively is 0-1, 5.56 in his first two ’18 starts (over 1-1).

Rays are 0-4 in bullpen games, with four one-run losses.

Phillies won seven of their last eight games; they’re 3-4 on road. Over is 6-6-1 in their games this year. Tampa Bay lost 11 of its last 13 games; under is 4-2 in their home games.

Umpires
Col-Wsh: Favorites won last six Meals games.
StL-Cin: Six of last nine Porter games went over.
Atl-Chi: Under is 11-2-1 in last 14 Estabrook games.
Pitt-Mia: Five of last six Fletcher games stayed under.
Mil-NY: Home side won seven last nine Wendelstedt games.
SF-SD: Under is 4-1-1 in last six Muchlinski games.
Az-LA: Underdogs won seven of last nine TGibson games.

Balt-Bos: Over is 9-2 in last eleven Cederstrom games.
NY-Det: Eight of last ten Bucknor games stayed under. O’Nora
Tor-Clev: Six of last nine Carlson games went over.
Tex-Hst: Five of last seven Hamari games stayed under.
LA-KC: Under is 6-2-1 in last nine Wolcott games.
A’s-Sea: Seven of last nine Nauert games stayed under.

Phil-TB: Five of last seven Reyburn games stayed under.

Teams’ records in first five innings:
Team (road-home-total)- thru 4/14/18
Ariz 5-2-1…5-0-1……..10-2
Atl 5-3……3-2-1……..8-5
Cubs 3-4-2……0-4-1…..3-8
Reds 1-6………1-5-1…..2-11
Colo 5-3-2……2-2-1……7-5
LA 1-3-1…..3-4-1……..4-7
Miami 0-2-1…..4-3-4……..4-5
Milw 6-2…….2-5………..8-7
Mets 3-3……3-2-2………5-5
Philly 2-2-3…..3-1-1……..5-3
Pitt 5-1-2….6-0……….11-1
St. Louis 6-2-1…….2-4……..8-6
SD 2-2-2…..2-7-1……..4-9
SF 3-3-1…..2-4-1……..5-7
Wash 4-2……..3-5-1……..7-7

Orioles 2-5-2…….1-3-2……3-8
Boston 3-0-3……..5-2-1……8-2
White Sox 3-3………1-5………4-8
Cleveland 2-2-2……5-1-2…….7-3
Detroit 2-5………1-5………3-10
Astros 3-3-1……5-2-1…….8-5
KC 2-2-1……3-4-1…….5-6
Angels 8-1-1……2-3-1…….10-4
Twins 2-2-1……3-2-1…….5-4
NYY 5-2-1……3-1-2…….8-3
A’s 3-3-1……1-5-2……4-8
Seattle 4-2-1……2-1-2……6-3
TB 4-3-1……1-3-2…….5-6
Texas 2-3-1……..2-8……..4-11
Toronto 3-2-2……1-5-1…….4-7

%age of times teams score in first inning (road/home/total- 4/14/18)
Ariz 4-8……..4-6………..8
Atl 3-8……..3-6………..6
Cubs 1-9……..2-5………..3
Reds 1-7……..1-7………..2
Colo 5-10……2-6..………7
LA 1-5……..3-8..………4
Miami 1-3……..3-11……….4
Milw 2-8……..0-7…..…….2
Mets 1-6……..4-7…………5
Philly 1-7……..4-6…………5
Pitt 1-8……..3-6…………4
StL 3-8……..1-6…………4
SD 1-6……..1-10……….2
SF 1-7………2-7……….3
Wash 5-6……..4-9………..9

Orioles 4-9……..0-6………..4
Boston 1-6……..6-8………..7
White Sox 0-6…….2-6………..2
Clev 1-6……..3-8……….4
Detroit 1-7…….0-6………..1
Astros 2-7……..3-6……….5
KC 1-5……..3-8………..4
Angels 5-10……..2-5……….7
Twins 1-5……..0-6……….1
NYY 2-8……..3-6……….5
A’s 3-7……..0-8………3
Seattle 4-7…….2-5……….6
TB 3-8…….0-6……….3
Texas 0-6……..2-10…….2
Toronto 2-7……..1-7………3

Interleague play- 2018
NL @ AL– 6-2 NL, favorites -$5
AL @ NL– 2-2 , favorites -$112
Total: 8-4 NL, favorites -$117

Totals in interleague games
NL @ AL: Under 5-3
AL @ NL: Under 2-2
Total: Under 7-5

Can'tPickAWinner
04-15-2018, 10:08 AM
MLB

Sunday, April 15

Trend Report

Baltimore Orioles
Baltimore is 8-15 ATS in its last 23 games
Baltimore is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Baltimore's last 8 games
Baltimore is 6-12 ATS in its last 18 games on the road
Baltimore is 5-19 SU in its last 24 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Baltimore's last 5 games on the road
Baltimore is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Boston
Baltimore is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Boston
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Baltimore's last 5 games when playing Boston
Baltimore is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Boston
Baltimore is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Boston
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Baltimore's last 6 games when playing on the road against Boston
Boston Red Sox
Boston is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Boston is 12-1 SU in its last 13 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Boston's last 7 games
Boston is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Boston is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Boston's last 7 games at home
Boston is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Baltimore
Boston is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Baltimore
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston's last 5 games when playing Baltimore
Boston is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Baltimore
Boston is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Baltimore
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston's last 6 games when playing at home against Baltimore

Toronto Blue Jays
Toronto is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games
Toronto is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
Toronto is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
Toronto is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games on the road
Toronto is 4-9 SU in its last 13 games when playing Cleveland
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Toronto's last 5 games when playing Cleveland
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Toronto's last 13 games when playing Cleveland
Toronto is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
Toronto is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
Cleveland Indians
Cleveland is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
Cleveland is 5-13 ATS in its last 18 games
Cleveland is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Cleveland's last 9 games
Cleveland is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Cleveland is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Cleveland's last 8 games at home
Cleveland is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games when playing Toronto
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland's last 5 games when playing Toronto
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Cleveland's last 13 games when playing Toronto
Cleveland is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Toronto
Cleveland is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Toronto

Pittsburgh Pirates
Pittsburgh is 18-7 ATS in its last 25 games
Pittsburgh is 12-4 SU in its last 16 games
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Pittsburgh's last 12 games
Pittsburgh is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games on the road
Pittsburgh is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Pittsburgh's last 6 games on the road
Pittsburgh is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Miami
Pittsburgh is 5-10 SU in its last 15 games when playing Miami
The total has gone UNDER in 15 of Pittsburgh's last 23 games when playing Miami
Pittsburgh is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Miami
Miami Marlins
Miami is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games
Miami is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
Miami is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games at home
Miami is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Miami's last 6 games at home
Miami is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Pittsburgh
Miami is 10-5 SU in its last 15 games when playing Pittsburgh
The total has gone UNDER in 15 of Miami's last 23 games when playing Pittsburgh
Miami is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Pittsburgh

Philadelphia Phillies
Philadelphia is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Philadelphia is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Philadelphia is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Philadelphia is 5-10 SU in its last 15 games on the road
Philadelphia is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Tampa Bay
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Philadelphia's last 9 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay Rays
Tampa Bay is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Tampa Bay is 2-11 SU in its last 13 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Tampa Bay's last 7 games
Tampa Bay is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games at home
Tampa Bay is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Tampa Bay's last 5 games at home
Tampa Bay is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Philadelphia
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Tampa Bay's last 9 games when playing at home against Philadelphia

St. Louis Cardinals
St. Louis is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
St. Louis is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
St. Louis is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
St. Louis is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of St. Louis's last 5 games on the road
St. Louis is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Cincinnati
St. Louis is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Cincinnati
The total has gone OVER in 4 of St. Louis's last 6 games when playing Cincinnati
St. Louis is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Cincinnati
St. Louis is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Cincinnati
The total has gone OVER in 5 of St. Louis's last 7 games when playing on the road against Cincinnati
Cincinnati Reds
Cincinnati is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Cincinnati is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cincinnati's last 5 games
Cincinnati is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games at home
Cincinnati is 1-12 SU in its last 13 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Cincinnati's last 10 games at home
Cincinnati is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing St. Louis
Cincinnati is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing St. Louis
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cincinnati's last 6 games when playing St. Louis
Cincinnati is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against St. Louis
Cincinnati is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against St. Louis
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Cincinnati's last 7 games when playing at home against St. Louis

New York Yankees
The total has gone OVER in 6 of NY Yankees's last 7 games
NY Yankees is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
NY Yankees is 5-11 SU in its last 16 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Yankees's last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Yankees's last 5 games when playing Detroit
NY Yankees is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Detroit
NY Yankees is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Detroit
The total has gone OVER in 5 of NY Yankees's last 6 games when playing on the road against Detroit
Detroit Tigers
Detroit is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Detroit is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit's last 7 games
Detroit is 1-9 ATS in its last 10 games at home
Detroit is 1-12 SU in its last 13 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 15 of Detroit's last 21 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Detroit's last 5 games when playing NY Yankees
Detroit is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against NY Yankees
Detroit is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against NY Yankees
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Detroit's last 6 games when playing at home against NY Yankees

Milwaukee Brewers
Milwaukee is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Milwaukee is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
Milwaukee is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Milwaukee's last 7 games on the road
Milwaukee is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing NY Mets
Milwaukee is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games when playing NY Mets
Milwaukee is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against NY Mets
Milwaukee is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games when playing on the road against NY Mets
New York Mets
NY Mets is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games
NY Mets is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games
NY Mets is 16-7 ATS in its last 23 games at home
NY Mets is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of NY Mets's last 5 games at home
NY Mets is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Milwaukee
NY Mets is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games when playing Milwaukee
NY Mets is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Milwaukee
NY Mets is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games when playing at home against Milwaukee

Colorado Rockies
Colorado is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Colorado's last 5 games
Colorado is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Colorado is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games on the road
Colorado is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Washington
Colorado is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing Washington
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Colorado's last 6 games when playing Washington
Colorado is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Washington
Colorado is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Washington
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Colorado's last 7 games when playing on the road against Washington
Washington Nationals
Washington is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games
Washington is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Washington's last 6 games
Washington is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games at home
Washington is 4-10 SU in its last 14 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Washington's last 6 games at home
Washington is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Colorado
Washington is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing Colorado
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Washington's last 6 games when playing Colorado
Washington is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games when playing at home against Colorado
Washington is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against Colorado
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Washington's last 7 games when playing at home against Colorado

Chicago White Sox
Chi White Sox is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Chi White Sox's last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Chi White Sox's last 5 games on the road
Chi White Sox is 4-10 ATS in its last 14 games when playing Minnesota
Chi White Sox is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Minnesota
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Chi White Sox's last 7 games when playing Minnesota
Chi White Sox is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
Chi White Sox is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Chi White Sox's last 10 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
Minnesota Twins
Minnesota is 9-2 ATS in its last 11 games
Minnesota is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota's last 6 games
Minnesota is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games at home
Minnesota is 18-7 SU in its last 25 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Minnesota's last 8 games at home
Minnesota is 10-4 ATS in its last 14 games when playing Chi White Sox
Minnesota is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Chi White Sox
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Minnesota's last 7 games when playing Chi White Sox
Minnesota is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against Chi White Sox
Minnesota is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Chi White Sox
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Minnesota's last 10 games when playing at home against Chi White Sox

Los Angeles Angels
LA Angels is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games
LA Angels is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
LA Angels is 8-1 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
LA Angels is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
LA Angels is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games when playing Kansas City
LA Angels is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Kansas City
LA Angels is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Kansas City
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of LA Angels's last 6 games when playing on the road against Kansas City
Kansas City Royals
Kansas City is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Kansas City is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Kansas City's last 12 games
Kansas City is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Kansas City is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games at home
Kansas City is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games when playing LA Angels
Kansas City is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing LA Angels
Kansas City is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against LA Angels
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Kansas City's last 6 games when playing at home against LA Angels

Atlanta Braves
Atlanta is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Atlanta's last 7 games
Atlanta is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
Atlanta is 5-10 SU in its last 15 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Atlanta's last 7 games on the road
Atlanta is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Chi Cubs
Atlanta is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games when playing Chi Cubs
Atlanta is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Chi Cubs
Atlanta is 4-9 SU in its last 13 games when playing on the road against Chi Cubs
The total has gone OVER in 11 of Atlanta's last 16 games when playing on the road against Chi Cubs
Chicago Cubs
Chi Cubs is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Chi Cubs is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chi Cubs's last 6 games at home
Chi Cubs is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Atlanta
Chi Cubs is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games when playing Atlanta
Chi Cubs is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Atlanta
Chi Cubs is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games when playing at home against Atlanta
The total has gone OVER in 11 of Chi Cubs's last 16 games when playing at home against Atlanta

Arizona Diamondbacks
Arizona is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
Arizona is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona's last 5 games
Arizona is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Arizona is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona's last 5 games on the road
Arizona is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing LA Dodgers
Arizona is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing LA Dodgers
The total has gone OVER in 10 of Arizona's last 15 games when playing LA Dodgers
Arizona is 10-2 ATS in its last 12 games when playing on the road against LA Dodgers
Arizona is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against LA Dodgers
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona's last 5 games when playing on the road against LA Dodgers
Los Angeles Dodgers
LA Dodgers is 1-8 ATS in its last 9 games
LA Dodgers is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Dodgers's last 6 games
LA Dodgers is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games at home
LA Dodgers is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Dodgers's last 5 games at home
LA Dodgers is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Arizona
LA Dodgers is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Arizona
The total has gone OVER in 10 of LA Dodgers's last 15 games when playing Arizona
LA Dodgers is 2-10 ATS in its last 12 games when playing at home against Arizona
LA Dodgers is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Arizona
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Dodgers's last 5 games when playing at home against Arizona

San Francisco Giants
San Francisco is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games
San Francisco is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games
San Francisco is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of San Francisco's last 8 games on the road
San Francisco is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing San Diego
San Francisco is 6-17 ATS in its last 23 games when playing San Diego
San Francisco is 5-10 SU in its last 15 games when playing San Diego
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of San Francisco's last 7 games when playing San Diego
San Francisco is 5-14 ATS in its last 19 games when playing on the road against San Diego
San Francisco is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against San Diego
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Francisco's last 6 games when playing on the road against San Diego
San Diego Padres
San Diego is 8-15 ATS in its last 23 games
San Diego is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
San Diego is 7-16 SU in its last 23 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Diego's last 5 games
San Diego is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
San Diego is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games at home
San Diego is 17-6 ATS in its last 23 games when playing San Francisco
San Diego is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing San Francisco
San Diego is 10-5 SU in its last 15 games when playing San Francisco
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of San Diego's last 7 games when playing San Francisco
San Diego is 14-5 ATS in its last 19 games when playing at home against San Francisco
San Diego is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against San Francisco
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Diego's last 6 games when playing at home against San Francisco

Oakland Athletics
Oakland is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Oakland is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Oakland's last 7 games
Oakland is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Oakland is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Oakland's last 7 games on the road
Oakland is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Seattle
Oakland is 1-10 SU in its last 11 games when playing Seattle
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Oakland's last 7 games when playing Seattle
Oakland is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Seattle
Oakland is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Seattle
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oakland's last 5 games when playing on the road against Seattle
Seattle Mariners
Seattle is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
Seattle is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Seattle's last 6 games
Seattle is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Seattle is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Seattle's last 5 games at home
Seattle is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Oakland
Seattle is 10-1 SU in its last 11 games when playing Oakland
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Seattle's last 7 games when playing Oakland
Seattle is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Oakland
Seattle is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Oakland
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Seattle's last 5 games when playing at home against Oakland

New York Yankees
The total has gone OVER in 6 of NY Yankees's last 7 games
NY Yankees is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
NY Yankees is 5-11 SU in its last 16 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Yankees's last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Yankees's last 5 games when playing Detroit
NY Yankees is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Detroit
NY Yankees is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Detroit
The total has gone OVER in 5 of NY Yankees's last 6 games when playing on the road against Detroit
Detroit Tigers
Detroit is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Detroit is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit's last 7 games
Detroit is 1-9 ATS in its last 10 games at home
Detroit is 1-12 SU in its last 13 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 15 of Detroit's last 21 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Detroit's last 5 games when playing NY Yankees
Detroit is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against NY Yankees
Detroit is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against NY Yankees
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Detroit's last 6 games when playing at home against NY Yankees

Texas Rangers
Texas is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Texas is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Texas's last 6 games
Texas is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Texas is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Texas's last 10 games on the road
Texas is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games when playing Houston
Texas is 2-8 SU in its last 10 games when playing Houston
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Texas's last 9 games when playing Houston
Texas is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Houston
Texas is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Houston
Houston Astros
Houston is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Houston is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Houston's last 9 games
Houston is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Houston is 14-3 SU in its last 17 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Houston's last 6 games at home
Houston is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games when playing Texas
Houston is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games when playing Texas
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Houston's last 9 games when playing Texas
Houston is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Texas
Houston is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games when playing at home against Texas

Can'tPickAWinner
04-15-2018, 10:08 AM
MLB
Dunkel

Sunday, April 15

St. Louis @ Cincinnati

Game 951-952
April 15, 2018 @ 1:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
St. Louis
(Mrtinez) 15.464
Cincinnati
(Bailey) 12.487
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
St. Louis
by 3
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
St. Louis
Dunkel Pick:
St. Louis
(-165); Over

Pittsburgh @ Miami

Game 953-954

Dunkel Rating:
Pittsburgh
(Nova) 14.675
Miami
(Urena) 13.292
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Pittsburgh
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Pittsburgh
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Pittsburgh
(-135); Over

Milwaukee @ NY Mets

Game 955-956

Dunkel Rating:
Milwaukee
(Chacin) 14.324
NY Mets
(Syndrgrd) 15.785
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
NY Mets
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
NY Mets
Dunkel Pick:
NY Mets
(-200); Over

Colorado @ Washington

Game 957-958
April 15, 2018 @ 1:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Colorado
(Andrson) 15.611
Washington
(Strsburg) 14.216
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Colorado
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Washington
7 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Colorado
(+175); Under

Atlanta @ Chicago Cubs

Game 959-960
April 15, 2018 @ 2:20 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Atlanta
(Teheran) 15.077
Chicago Cubs
(Chtwood) 14.095
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Atlanta
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Chicago Cubs
No Total
Dunkel Pick:
Atlanta
(+160); N/A

Arizona @ LA Dodgers

Game 961-962
April 15, 2018 @ 4:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Arizona
(Godley) 15.636
LA Dodgers
(Kershaw) 17.245
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
LA Dodgers
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
LA Dodgers
Dunkel Pick:
LA Dodgers
(-200); Over

San Francisco @ San Diego

Game 963-964

Dunkel Rating:
San Francisco
(Beede) 14.968
San Diego
(Luchessi) 13.502
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
San Francisco
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
San Diego
Dunkel Pick:
San Francisco
(+100); Under

Baltimore @ Boston

Game 965-966
April 15, 2018 @ 1:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Baltimore
(Bundy) 16.518
Boston
(Sale) 15.094
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Baltimore
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Boston
Dunkel Pick:
Baltimore
(+180); Under

Toronto @ Cleveland

Game 967-968

Dunkel Rating:
Toronto
(Garcia) 17.014
Cleveland
(Kluber) 15.674
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Toronto
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Cleveland
Dunkel Pick:
Toronto
(+215); Under

NY Yankees @ Detroit

Game 969-970
April 15, 2018 @ 1:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
NY Yankees
(Severino) 16.005
Detroit
(Liriano) 14.141
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
NY Yankees
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
NY Yankees
Dunkel Pick:
NY Yankees
(-215); Under

LA Angels @ Kansas City

Game 973-974
April 15, 2018 @ 2:15 pm

Dunkel Rating:
LA Angels
(Ohtani) 17.584
Kansas City
(Skglund) 14.285
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
LA Angels
by 3 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
LA Angels
7 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
LA Angels
(-220); Over

Oakland @ Seattle

Game 975-976

Dunkel Rating:
Oakland
(Manaea) 16.112
Seattle
(Hernandez) 14.557
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Oakland
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Oakland
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Oakland
(-115); Under

Texas @ Houston

Game 977-978
April 15, 2018 @ 8:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Texas
(Colon) 15.058
Houston
(Verlnder) 14.166
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Texas
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Houston
Dunkel Pick:
Texas
(+270); Over

Philadelphia @ Tampa Bay

Game 979-980

Dunkel Rating:
Philadelphia
(Lively) 15.647
Tampa Bay
(Yarbrough) 14.442
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Philadelphia
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Tampa Bay
Dunkel Pick:
Philadelphia
(+125); Under

NY Yankees @ Detroit

Game 981-982
April 15, 2018 @ 7:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
NY Yankees
(Cessa) 16.204
Detroit
(Boyd) 15.131
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
NY Yankees
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
NY Yankees
Dunkel Pick:
NY Yankees
(-160); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
04-15-2018, 10:09 AM
MLB
Long Sheet

Sunday, April 15

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ST LOUIS (8 - 7) at CINCINNATI (2 - 12) - 1:10 PM
CARLOS MARTINEZ (R) vs. HOMER BAILEY (R)
Top Trends for this game.
ST LOUIS is 93-122 (-44.0 Units) against the money line in road games after 3 or more consecutive wins since 1997.
CINCINNATI is 2-12 (-9.7 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
CINCINNATI is 121-150 (-51.2 Units) against the money line in home games when playing on Sunday since 1997.

Head-to-Head Series History
ST LOUIS is 3-0 (+3.0 Units) against CINCINNATI this season
2 of 3 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+0.9 Units)

CARLOS MARTINEZ vs. CINCINNATI since 1997
MARTINEZ is 4-2 when starting against CINCINNATI with an ERA of 4.15 and a WHIP of 1.301.
His team's record is 6-2 (+2.9 units) in these starts. The OVER is 3-4. (-1.5 units)

HOMER BAILEY vs. ST LOUIS since 1997
BAILEY is 6-13 when starting against ST LOUIS with an ERA of 5.86 and a WHIP of 1.640.
His team's record is 6-17 (-12.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 10-12. (-3.6 units)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PITTSBURGH (10 - 4) at MIAMI (4 - 10) - 1:10 PM
IVAN NOVA (R) vs. JOSE URENA (R)
PITTSBURGH is 19-10 (+11.5 Units) against the money line when playing on Sunday over the last 2 seasons.
PITTSBURGH is 34-22 (+18.0 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons.

MIAMI is 1-1 (+0.3 Units) against PITTSBURGH this season
1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=-0.2 Units, Under=-0.1 Units)

IVAN NOVA vs. MIAMI since 1997
NOVA is 2-0 when starting against MIAMI with an ERA of 0.00 and a WHIP of 0.267.
His team's record is 2-0 (+2.3 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-2. (-2.3 units)

JOSE URENA vs. PITTSBURGH since 1997
URENA is 1-1 when starting against PITTSBURGH with an ERA of 5.90 and a WHIP of 1.500.
His team's record is 1-1 (+0.4 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-2. (-2.1 units)

MILWAUKEE (8 - 7) at NY METS (11 - 2) - 1:10 PM
JHOULYS CHACIN (R) vs. NOAH SYNDERGAARD (R)
NY METS are 11-2 (+10.4 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
MILWAUKEE is 94-83 (+19.7 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 48-41 (+18.2 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 75-63 (+18.9 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 33-25 (+16.0 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
CHACIN is 20-15 (+11.3 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
CHACIN is 7-0 (+10.6 Units) against the money line when playing on Sunday over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
CHACIN is 7-2 (+8.6 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
NY METS are 131-90 (-51.6 Units) against the money line as a home favorite of -175 to -250 since 1997.
NY METS are 2-12 (-12.8 Units) against the money line in home games when playing on Sunday over the last 2 seasons.
NY METS are 19-34 (-17.5 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons.
NY METS are 38-46 (-21.3 Units) against the money line in home games after a loss over the last 3 seasons.
NY METS are 17-45 (-27.2 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

MILWAUKEE is 1-1 (+0.1 Units) against NY METS this season
1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=-0.2 Units, Under=-0.1 Units)

JHOULYS CHACIN vs. NY METS since 1997
CHACIN is 2-5 when starting against NY METS with an ERA of 6.25 and a WHIP of 1.686.
His team's record is 3-5 (-1.8 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 3-5. (-2.8 units)

NOAH SYNDERGAARD vs. MILWAUKEE since 1997
SYNDERGAARD is 2-0 when starting against MILWAUKEE with an ERA of 0.69 and a WHIP of 0.769.
His team's record is 2-0 (+2.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-2. (-2.1 units)

COLORADO (8 - 8) at WASHINGTON (7 - 8) - 1:35 PM
TYLER ANDERSON (L) vs. STEPHEN STRASBURG (R)
COLORADO is 315-430 (-91.5 Units) against the money line in road games when playing against a team with a losing record since 1997.
ANDERSON is 5-14 (-10.6 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
STRASBURG is 44-13 (+21.0 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
STRASBURG is 28-3 (+24.2 Units) against the money line when playing on Sunday since 1997. (Team's Record)
COLORADO is 47-45 (+13.3 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
COLORADO is 14-6 (+11.3 Units) against the money line in road games in April games over the last 2 seasons.
COLORADO is 20-11 (+11.8 Units) against the money line in road games in day games over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 50-42 (-18.5 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 31-34 (-19.0 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 25-27 (-16.6 Units) against the money line in home games after a win over the last 2 seasons.

COLORADO is 2-1 (+2.6 Units) against WASHINGTON this season
2 of 3 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+0.9 Units)

TYLER ANDERSON vs. WASHINGTON since 1997
ANDERSON is 0-0 when starting against WASHINGTON with an ERA of 6.35 and a WHIP of 1.235.
His team's record is 1-0 (+1.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-0. (+0.0 units)

STEPHEN STRASBURG vs. COLORADO since 1997
STRASBURG is 4-4 when starting against COLORADO with an ERA of 3.96 and a WHIP of 1.175.
His team's record is 4-4 (-3.1 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 5-1. (+4.0 units)

ATLANTA (8 - 6) at CHICAGO CUBS (7 - 7) - 2:20 PM
JULIO TEHERAN (R) vs. TYLER CHATWOOD (R)
ATLANTA is 146-173 (+34.9 Units) against the money line as a road underdog of +125 to +175 since 1997.
ATLANTA is 76-93 (+24.3 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 3 seasons.
ATLANTA is 6-1 (+7.8 Units) against the money line in day games this season.
ATLANTA is 60-68 (+21.6 Units) against the money line in road games against right-handed starters over the last 3 seasons.
CHICAGO CUBS are 103-83 (-18.6 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
CHICAGO CUBS are 363-304 (-83.2 Units) against the money line as a home favorite of -125 to -175 since 1997.
CHICAGO CUBS are 908-826 (-162.4 Units) against the money line in home games since 1997.
CHICAGO CUBS are 42-43 (-26.6 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons.
CHICAGO CUBS are 37-35 (-21.1 Units) against the money line in home games against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
CHICAGO CUBS are 52-50 (-21.3 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 2 seasons.
CHICAGO CUBS are 18-23 (-16.1 Units) against the money line in home games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
CHATWOOD is 10-17 (-13.7 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
CHATWOOD is 6-14 (-13.9 Units) against the money line in home games after a win over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)

ATLANTA is 1-1 (+0.9 Units) against CHICAGO CUBS this season
1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=-0.2 Units, Under=-0.2 Units)

JULIO TEHERAN vs. CHICAGO CUBS since 1997
TEHERAN is 2-1 when starting against CHICAGO CUBS with an ERA of 3.09 and a WHIP of 1.030.
His team's record is 6-1 (+6.1 units) in these starts. The OVER is 3-4. (-1.4 units)

TYLER CHATWOOD vs. ATLANTA since 1997
CHATWOOD is 2-2 when starting against ATLANTA with an ERA of 6.56 and a WHIP of 2.015.
His team's record is 3-2 (+1.3 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-3. (-1.2 units)

ARIZONA (11 - 3) at LA DODGERS (4 - 9) - 4:10 PM
ZACK GODLEY (R) vs. CLAYTON KERSHAW (L)
ARIZONA is 34-111 (-45.4 Units) against the money line as a road underdog of +175 to +250 since 1997.
KERSHAW is 68-23 (+33.3 Units) against the money line in day games since 1997. (Team's Record)
KERSHAW is 30-6 (+18.9 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
ARIZONA is 11-3 (+9.5 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
ARIZONA is 9-2 (+9.0 Units) against the money line in April games this season.
ARIZONA is 9-2 (+8.1 Units) against the money line against division opponents this season.
ARIZONA is 7-0 (+8.3 Units) against the money line against left-handed starters this season.
ARIZONA is 64-40 (+20.7 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 2 seasons.
ARIZONA is 31-19 (+15.2 Units) against the money line after 3 or more consecutive wins over the last 3 seasons.
LA DODGERS are 4-9 (-10.7 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
LA DODGERS are 29-32 (-18.3 Units) against the money line in April games over the last 3 seasons.
LA DODGERS are 3-8 (-10.0 Units) against the money line against division opponents this season.
LA DODGERS are 1-7 (-9.5 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters this season.
LA DODGERS are 36-33 (-20.8 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons.
LA DODGERS are 7-12 (-15.7 Units) against the money line after 3 or more consecutive losses over the last 2 seasons.

ARIZONA is 5-0 (+6.7 Units) against LA DODGERS this season
3 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+1.0 Units)

ZACK GODLEY vs. LA DODGERS since 1997
GODLEY is 2-1 when starting against LA DODGERS with an ERA of 3.45 and a WHIP of 0.989.
His team's record is 3-2 (+1.6 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-2. (+0.1 units)

CLAYTON KERSHAW vs. ARIZONA since 1997
KERSHAW is 15-9 when starting against ARIZONA with an ERA of 2.67 and a WHIP of 1.114.
His team's record is 16-12 (-1.8 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 16-11. (+3.8 units)

SAN FRANCISCO (6 - 8) at SAN DIEGO (6 - 10) - 4:10 PM
TYLER BEEDE (R) vs. JOEY LUCCHESI (L)
SAN FRANCISCO is 70-106 (-37.3 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 29-59 (-26.8 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 13-24 (-14.7 Units) against the money line in April games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 9-21 (-15.4 Units) against the money line when playing on Sunday over the last 2 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 12-33 (-18.9 Units) against the money line in road games against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 25-46 (-29.8 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
SAN DIEGO is 54-40 (+24.7 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons.
SAN DIEGO is 25-15 (+11.9 Units) against the money line in home games when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
SAN DIEGO is 14-38 (-18.7 Units) against the money line when playing on Sunday over the last 3 seasons.

SAN DIEGO is 2-1 (+1.0 Units) against SAN FRANCISCO this season
2 of 3 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+1.0 Units)

TYLER BEEDE vs. SAN DIEGO since 1997
No recent starts.

JOEY LUCCHESI vs. SAN FRANCISCO since 1997
No recent starts.

BALTIMORE (5 - 10) at BOSTON (12 - 2) - 1:05 PM
DYLAN BUNDY (R) vs. CHRIS SALE (L)
BALTIMORE is 31-58 (-22.5 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
BALTIMORE is 17-39 (-20.0 Units) against the money line in road games after a loss over the last 2 seasons.
BOSTON is 401-349 (-93.3 Units) against the money line in home games against division opponents since 1997.
BOSTON is 567-432 (-64.0 Units) against the money line in home games after a win since 1997.

BOSTON is 2-0 (+2.0 Units) against BALTIMORE this season
2 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+2.0 Units)

DYLAN BUNDY vs. BOSTON since 1997
BUNDY is 3-4 when starting against BOSTON with an ERA of 5.28 and a WHIP of 1.512.
His team's record is 3-5 (-1.6 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 6-2. (+3.9 units)

CHRIS SALE vs. BALTIMORE since 1997
SALE is 5-2 when starting against BALTIMORE with an ERA of 2.65 and a WHIP of 1.176.
His team's record is 5-3 (+1.1 units) in these starts. The OVER is 5-3. (+1.8 units)

TORONTO (9 - 5) at CLEVELAND (8 - 6) - 1:10 PM
JAIME GARCIA (L) vs. COREY KLUBER (R)
TORONTO is 35-49 (-19.5 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 2 seasons.

TORONTO is 1-0 (+1.4 Units) against CLEVELAND this season
1 of 1 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+1.0 Units)

JAIME GARCIA vs. CLEVELAND since 1997
GARCIA is 0-2 when starting against CLEVELAND with an ERA of 5.58 and a WHIP of 1.861.
His team's record is 0-2 (-2.3 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-0. (+1.0 units)

COREY KLUBER vs. TORONTO since 1997
KLUBER is 3-4 when starting against TORONTO with an ERA of 3.78 and a WHIP of 1.447.
His team's record is 4-4 (-1.1 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 4-4. (-0.1 units)

NY YANKEES (7 - 7) at DETROIT (4 - 9) - 1:10 PM
LUIS SEVERINO (R) vs. FRANCISCO LIRIANO (L)
NY YANKEES are 14-26 (-14.0 Units) against the money line on the road when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 2 seasons.
NY YANKEES are 18-32 (-16.4 Units) against the money line in road games after a win over the last 2 seasons.
LIRIANO is 11-3 (+8.5 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
DETROIT is 68-107 (-36.3 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 35-52 (-21.6 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 230-243 (-61.5 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 8 to 8.5 since 1997.
DETROIT is 47-84 (-33.9 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.

NY YANKEES is 1-0 (+1.0 Units) against DETROIT this season
1 of 1 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+1.0 Units)

LUIS SEVERINO vs. DETROIT since 1997
SEVERINO is 2-1 when starting against DETROIT with an ERA of 2.70 and a WHIP of 1.440.
His team's record is 2-1 (+1.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-1. (+1.0 units)

FRANCISCO LIRIANO vs. NY YANKEES since 1997
LIRIANO is 4-4 when starting against NY YANKEES with an ERA of 3.82 and a WHIP of 1.484.
His team's record is 4-7 (-2.8 units) in these starts. The OVER is 6-5. (+0.6 units)

LA ANGELS (13 - 3) at KANSAS CITY (3 - 10) - 2:15 PM
SHOHEI OHTANI (R) vs. ERIC SKOGLUND (L)
KANSAS CITY is 72-49 (+21.2 Units) against the money line in home games against right-handed starters over the last 3 seasons.
KANSAS CITY is 29-21 (+10.6 Units) against the money line in home games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
LA ANGELS are 13-3 (+10.2 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
LA ANGELS are 554-522 (+52.9 Units) against the money line in road games since 1997.
LA ANGELS are 11-2 (+9.3 Units) against the money line in April games this season.
LA ANGELS are 338-264 (+47.5 Units) against the money line in day games since 1997.
LA ANGELS are 8-0 (+8.0 Units) against the money line in road games after a win this season.

LA ANGELS is 3-0 (+3.0 Units) against KANSAS CITY this season
2 of 3 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+1.1 Units)

SHOHEI OHTANI vs. KANSAS CITY since 1997
No recent starts.

ERIC SKOGLUND vs. LA ANGELS since 1997
No recent starts.

OAKLAND (5 - 10) at SEATTLE (8 - 4) - 4:10 PM
SEAN MANAEA (L) vs. FELIX HERNANDEZ (R)
OAKLAND is 366-467 (-102.3 Units) against the money line on the road when the money line is +125 to -125 since 1997.
OAKLAND is 12-31 (-14.8 Units) against the money line in road games against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
OAKLAND is 75-115 (-30.9 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 3 seasons.
HERNANDEZ is 33-14 (+18.2 Units) against the money line at home when the money line is +125 to -125 since 1997. (Team's Record)
SEATTLE is 902-816 (-111.5 Units) against the money line in home games since 1997.
SEATTLE is 448-429 (-97.5 Units) against the money line in home games after a win since 1997.

SEATTLE is 2-0 (+2.1 Units) against OAKLAND this season
2 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+2.0 Units)

SEAN MANAEA vs. SEATTLE since 1997
MANAEA is 3-3 when starting against SEATTLE with an ERA of 4.32 and a WHIP of 1.296.
His team's record is 3-4 (-0.9 units) in these starts. The OVER is 4-3. (+0.7 units)

FELIX HERNANDEZ vs. OAKLAND since 1997
HERNANDEZ is 25-9 when starting against OAKLAND with an ERA of 2.60 and a WHIP of 1.098.
His team's record is 32-14 (+13.9 units) in these starts. The OVER is 19-25. (-6.9 units)

TEXAS (5 - 11) at HOUSTON (10 - 5) - 8:05 PM
BARTOLO COLON (R) vs. JUSTIN VERLANDER (R)
HOUSTON is 122-73 (+16.2 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
HOUSTON is 92-44 (+27.1 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
HOUSTON is 48-23 (+14.5 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons.
TEXAS is 178-165 (+21.3 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons.
TEXAS is 132-113 (+25.0 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 3 seasons.
TEXAS is 24-17 (+18.9 Units) against the money line in road games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
COLON is 150-118 (+19.9 Units) against the money line in road games since 1997. (Team's Record)
COLON is 16-8 (+12.5 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
HOUSTON is 131-136 (-40.6 Units) against the money line in home games in April games since 1997.

HOUSTON is 4-2 (-0.2 Units) against TEXAS this season
3 of 6 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=-0.2 Units, Under=-0.5 Units)

BARTOLO COLON vs. HOUSTON since 1997
COLON is 8-4 when starting against HOUSTON with an ERA of 4.09 and a WHIP of 1.229.
His team's record is 8-5 (-0.3 units) in these starts. The OVER is 9-4. (+4.3 units)

JUSTIN VERLANDER vs. TEXAS since 1997
VERLANDER is 13-7 when starting against TEXAS with an ERA of 3.09 and a WHIP of 1.143.
His team's record is 14-9 (+3.4 units) in these starts. The OVER is 11-11. (-0.9 units)

PHILADELPHIA (8 - 5) at TAMPA BAY (3 - 11) - 1:10 PM
BEN LIVELY (R) vs. RYAN YARBROUGH (L)
PHILADELPHIA is 32-25 (+14.0 Units) against the money line in April games over the last 3 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 27-21 (+17.5 Units) against the money line against left-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
TAMPA BAY is 151-186 (-42.5 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons.
TAMPA BAY is 25-33 (-21.6 Units) against the money line as a home favorite of -125 to -175 over the last 3 seasons.

PHILADELPHIA is 2-0 (+2.2 Units) against TAMPA BAY this season
1 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+0.0 Units)

BEN LIVELY vs. TAMPA BAY since 1997
No recent starts.

RYAN YARBROUGH vs. PHILADELPHIA since 1997
No recent starts.

NY YANKEES (7 - 7) at DETROIT (4 - 9) - 7:10 PM
LUIS CESSA (R) vs. MATT BOYD (L)
DETROIT is 68-107 (-36.3 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 26-47 (-20.5 Units) against the money line when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 85-163 (-42.6 Units) against the money line as a home underdog of +125 to +175 since 1997.
DETROIT is 35-52 (-21.6 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 13-26 (-15.4 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 38-74 (-33.5 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 47-84 (-33.9 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.

NY YANKEES is 1-0 (+1.0 Units) against DETROIT this season

LUIS CESSA vs. DETROIT since 1997
No recent starts.

MATT BOYD vs. NY YANKEES since 1997
BOYD is 0-2 when starting against NY YANKEES with an ERA of 11.43 and a WHIP of 1.963.
His team's record is 0-2 (-2.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-0. (+1.0 units)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-15-2018, 10:10 AM
Sunday's NBA Playoffs betting preview and odds

The four remaining first round series of the NBA Playoffs tip off on Sunday, which includes the beginning of Lebron's quest to advance to the Finals for an eighth consecutive year when he and the Cavs host the Pacers.

Milwaukee Bucks at Boston Celtics (-4, 201.5)

The Boston Celtics endured a regular season filled with injuries and were barely above .500 over the final three months. The second-seeded Celtics hope to turn the page from some trying times when they host the Milwaukee Bucks on Sunday in Game 1 of a best-of-seven Eastern Conference first-round series.

ABOUT THE BUCKS (44-38, 34-43-5 ATS, 46-35-1 O/U): Milwaukee is in the playoffs in consecutive years for the first time since 2003 and 2004 and is looking to snap a string of seven straight first-round exits, including a six-game setback against Toronto last spring. "We're a better team than last year, more mature," Antetokounmpo told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. "We're older and hopefully we can be focused as a team because I think that's what sometimes lacks on our team. There's some stages of the game that we're not focused. I don't know why that comes to our team, but hopefully this year when we get to the playoffs we can be focused for 48 minutes and do what we got to do and that's getting the job done." The Bucks did not have Jabari Parker in the playoffs last year due to an ACL tear but the 23-year-old forward is all the way back from the injury and averaged 19.5 points in April.

ABOUT THE CELTICS (55-27, 50-30-2 ATS, 43-38-1 O/U): With no Kyrie Irving, Gordon Hayward and Marcus Smart, Boston will lean heavily on second-year guard Jaylen Brown and rookie Jayson Tatum for scoring, while Terry Rozier - who took over at point guard when Irving was lost for the season - will be trying to prove he can run the show in a more pressure-packed environment. "It sucks to see your brothers go down ... but, like I said, it's not over," Rozier told reporters. "It's not going to be an easy road for our opponents. They still have to go through us. We're ready." Reserve center Greg Monroe, who spent two-plus seasons with the Bucks before being traded to Phoenix in November, has become a key contributor and averaged 13.5 points on 63.3 percent shooting and 7.7 rebounds in April.

SERIES PRICE (PER PINNACLE):

http://i66.tinypic.com/2z9i5ja.jpg

BETTING ACTION AND LINE MOVES: The Celtics opened Game 1 as 3.5-point home favorites and have been bet up slightly to the current number of -4. The total has seen considerably more movement dropping 3.5-points from 205 to 201.5. Despite the downward movement, the Over is getting 52 percent of wagers according to our Covers Consensu. Bettors are giving the edge to the home-side Celtics here, with them seeing 55 percent of wagers. Check out the complete line history here.

INJURY REPORT:

Bucks - No injuries to report.

Celtics - PG T. Rozier (Probable, finger), PG M. Smart (Out, thumb), PG K. Irving (Out, knee), PF D. Theis (Out, knee), SF G. Hayward (Out, ankle).

MATCHUP CHART:

http://i64.tinypic.com/1zp4o5e.jpg

TRENDS:

* Bucks are 4-1 ATS in their last five road games.
* Celtics are 5-1 ATS in their last six home games.
* Over is 9-1 in Bucks last 10 vs. Eastern Conference opponents.
* Over is 4-0 in Celtics last four overall.
* Over is 8-1-1 in the last 10 meetings in Boston.

Indiana Pacers at Cleveland Cavaliers (-6.5, 212.5)

The Cleveland Cavaliers are hitting the playoffs and trying to earn their fourth consecutive trip to the NBA Finals but will be doing it from an unfamiliar position - fourth place. The Cavaliers will have homecourt advantage in the first round as they try to carry the momentum from a strong finish in the regular season into Game 1 against the visiting No. 5 seed Indiana Pacers on Sunday.

ABOUT THE PACERS (48-34, 47-35 ATS, 32-49-1 O/U): Indiana was swept in the first round of the playoffs by the Cavaliers last spring but is a different team this time around thanks to the presence of Oladipo, who was acquired last summer in the deal that sent Paul George to Oklahoma City. Oladipo led the team in scoring at an average of 23.1 points and is part of a roster that enjoys being around one another. "Great group of guys, man," point guard Darren Collison - another new addition this season - told the team's website. "Everybody is great people. It's one thing to have great players, but I've been on a lot of teams. When you play with great people, it makes everybody's job easier. Everybody's listening. Nobody has egos. You come in the locker room and everybody's smiling. It's positivity. We trust each other."

ABOUT THE CAVALIERS (50-32, 32-49-1 ATS, 39-41-2 O/U): Cleveland's advantage over every other team in the East is the presence of superstar forward LeBron James, who played in all 82 regular-season games for the first time in his career. James, 33, averaged career highs in rebounds (8.6) and assists (9.1) while adding 27.5 points on 54.2 percent shooting. "Has it been my best year? It's the best I've felt all season and I've got the numbers to back it up and I've got the wins to back it up as well," James told reporters. "Me, personally, I've just tried to be available to my teammates every single night and do everything that I could to win ball games. Either by scoring, by rebounding, by defending, by assisting, taking charges, whatever the case may be. Statistically it all speaks for itself."

http://i67.tinypic.com/6tk0ls.jpg

BETTING ACTION AND LINE MOVES: The Cavaliers hit the board as 6.5-point favorites and while the number touched seven at a few places, the line mostly remains unmoved. This is yet another game where the total is seeing more action. After hitting the board at 216.5, the total has dropped 4-points to the current number of 212.5. Just like in the Bucks-Celtics game, this total is seeing reverse line movement, with 58 percent of wagers on the Over according to our Covers Consensus. The side is almost split down the middle with Indiana seeing 51 percent of wagers.

INJURY REPORT:

Pacers - SG V. Oladipo (Probable, foot).

Cavaliers - C T. Thompson (Probable, personal), SG R. Hood (Probable, achilles), SG K. Korver (Questionable, foot).

MATCHUP CHART:

http://i68.tinypic.com/2eg6802.jpg

TRENDS:

* Pacers are 6-1 ATS in their last sevne games vs. a team with a winning SU record.
* Cavaliers are 0-4 ATS in their last four games playing on three or more days rest.
* Under is 7-1 in Pacers last eight games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
* Under is 5-1 in Cavaliers last six home games.
* Pacers are 4-1 ATS in the last five meetings in Cleveland.

Utah Jazz at Oklahoma City Thunder (-3.5, 206)

The Utah Jazz were one of the hottest teams in the NBA over the final two-plus months of the regular season and they'll try to carry that momentum into the playoffs, which begins with a visit to the Oklahoma City Thunder for Game 1 of their best-of-seven Western Conference first-round series on Sunday. The Jazz were 19-28 after a loss at Atlanta on Jan. 22 but stormed back with a 29-6 mark down the stretch to seize the fifth seed in the West.

ABOUT THE JAZZ (48-34, 43-39 ATS, 39-42-1 O/U): Utah's turnaround roughly coincided with Gobert's return from a knee injury and he was dominant at times during the stretch run, averaging 16.6 points on 68.2 percent shooting to go along with 12.7 rebounds and 2.3 blocks in March. "As a competitor, it's always hard to watch from the sideline," he told the Tribune. "But watching them every night really gave me the motivation. When I came back, I really felt like we could do something special." Mitchell averaged 20.5 points in his first season and did not show any signs of hitting a rookie wall by scoring above his average in 12 of the final 14 games of the regular season.

ABOUT THE THUNDER (48-34, 34-47-1 ATS, 36-46 O/U): Following a first-round exit last season during Russell Westbrook's MVP campaign, Oklahoma City brought in forwards Paul George and Carmelo Anthony for support, and while it took time to develop, a strong finish has the team feeling pretty good entering the postseason. "This is part of kind of why we wanted to all come together, because we saw an opportunity," Anthony told reporters. "This is actually a part of the big picture. This is the journey; to be able to accomplish what we came together to accomplish." While Westbrook rallied late to produce his historic triple-double average, George heated up offensively down the stretch while averaging 27.6 points and shooting 40.7 percent from 3-point range in April.

http://i63.tinypic.com/qqaa8k.jpg

BETTING ACTION AND LINE MOVES: The Thunder opened this matchup as 3.5-point home faves and were briefly bet to -3 before returning to the opening number. The total opened at 205 and is up slightly to 206. Despite little movement, bettors are giving the edge to the Thunder here, with 57 percent of wagers backing them, according to our Covers Consensus. The total has been bet evenly with the Over seeing 52 percent of wagers.

INJURY REPORT:

Jazz - SF T. Sefolosha (Out, knee).

Thunder - SG C. Brewer (Probable, knee), SG A. Abrines (Questionable, concussion), A. Roberson (Out, knee).

MATCHUP CHART:

http://i66.tinypic.com/2nq73mv.jpg

TRENDS:

* Jazz are 12-2 ATS in their last 14 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
* Thunder are 0-4-1 ATS in their last five home games.
* Over is 6-1 in Jazz last seven road games.
* Under is 8-2 in Thunder last 10 overall.
* Under is 21-7 in the last 28 meetings.

Minnesota Timberwolves at Houston Rockets (-11.5, 216.5)

The Minnesota Timberwolves needed to scratch their way to an overtime victory on the final day of the regular season to clinch a playoff spot - the franchise's first since Kevin Garnett led the team to the 2004 Western Conference finals. The Timberwolves' reward for that strong finish is a date with the NBA-best Houston Rockets, who host Game 1 of the first-round series on Sunday.

ABOUT THE TIMBERWOLVES (47-35, 37-42-3 ATS, 45-36-1 O/U): Minnesota hovered around the third or fourth spot in the West for much of the season before falling off when Butler went down with a knee injury. Butler's return sparked the team down the stretch, and the No. 8 seed and a date with the Rockets is not about to intimidate the Timberwolves. "We’re a talented group, we got a lot of talent on this team,” point guard Jeff Teague, whose Atlanta squad took top-seeded Indiana to seven games in the 2014 postseason, told the Minneapolis Star Tribune. "In the playoffs, you need someone who can make shots and take over games at times. I think we have a lot of people on this team who can take over games and have moments. It’s all about having fun now. There’s no pressure on us. We got in, eighth seed. I’ve been there and it’s a lot of fun. When you're the eighth seed, I promise you it’s a lot of fun."

ABOUT THE ROCKETS (65-17, 41-40-1 ATS, 33-48-1 O/U): Houston, which set a franchise record with 65 wins, is led by superstar guard James Harden, who is the odds-on favorite to win his first MVP award this season after leading the league in scoring at an average of 30.4 points and adding 8.8 assists. The difference for the team this time around in the playoffs is that Harden has another future Hall of Famer in the backcourt with the addition of point guard Chris Paul, who is in awe of his teammate. "You just never get this opportunity too often in your career to play with somebody like James," Paul told reporters. "You get a chance to appreciate greatness. What he's doing on a nightly basis and stuff like that, it's crazy, and I'm grateful that I get the opportunity to play alongside him."

http://i66.tinypic.com/1424f85.jpg

BETTING ACTION AND LINE MOVES: The Rockets opened this matchup as 9.5-point home favorites, but bettors did't think that was enough, moving the line all the way to -11.5. The total meanwhile, has dropped two points to sit at the current number of 216.5. Even with the line moving in the Rockets favor, 53 percent of wagers are on teh T-wolves according to our Covers Consensus, while the total has also seen reverse line movement as a big 68 percent of wagers are on the Over.

INJURY REPORT:

Timberwolves - C J. Patton (Questionable, illness).

Rockets - SG E. gordon (Probable, ankle), PF R. Anderson (Questionable, ankle), C C. Capela (Questionable, hand), PF L. Mbah a Moute (Out, shoulder).

MATCHUP CHART:

http://i66.tinypic.com/20k83uf.jpg

TRENDS:

* Timberwolves are 4-0 ATS in their last four games overall.
* Rockets are 0-6 ATS in their last six vs. Western Conference opponents.
* Over is 11-3 in Timberwolves last 14 vs. a team with a winning SU record.
* Under is 8-2 in Rockets last 10 home games.
* Over is 14-3 in the last 17 meetings.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-15-2018, 10:11 AM
NBA
Dunkel

Sunday, April 15

Milwaukee @ Boston

Game 509-510
April 15, 2018 @ 1:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Milwaukee
Boston
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Boston
by 6 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Boston
by 3 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Boston
(-3 1/2); Over

Indiana @ Cleveland

Game 511-512
April 15, 2018 @ 3:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Indiana
Cleveland
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Cleveland
by 9
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Cleveland
by 6 1/2
216 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Cleveland
(-6 1/2); Over

Utah @ Oklahoma City

Game 513-514
April 15, 2018 @ 6:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Utah
Oklahoma City
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Utah
by 3 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Oklahoma City
by 4
Dunkel Pick:
Utah
(+4); Over

Minnesota @ Houston

Game 515-516
April 15, 2018 @ 9:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Minnesota
Houston
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Houston
by 9
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Houston
by 11 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Minnesota
(+11 1/2); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
04-15-2018, 10:11 AM
NBA
Long Sheet

Sunday, April 15

MILWAUKEE (44 - 38) at BOSTON (55 - 27) - 4/15/2018, 1:05 PM
MILWAUKEE is 74-91 ATS (-26.1 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 376-456 ATS (-125.6 Units) in the second half of the season since 1996.
MILWAUKEE is 201-247 ATS (-70.7 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season since 1996.
BOSTON is 48-30 ATS (+15.0 Units) in all games this season.
BOSTON is 16-5 ATS (+10.5 Units) revenging a loss vs opponent this season.
BOSTON is 11-1 ATS (+9.9 Units) off an upset win as an underdog this season.
BOSTON is 24-14 ATS (+8.6 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
BOSTON is 27-15 ATS (+10.5 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game this season.
MILWAUKEE is 135-98 ATS (+27.2 Units) in road games against Atlantic division opponents since 1996.
MILWAUKEE is 12-2 ATS (+9.8 Units) in road games after allowing 115 points or more over the last 2 seasons.

BOSTON is 7-4 against the spread versus MILWAUKEE over the last 3 seasons
BOSTON is 7-4 straight up against MILWAUKEE over the last 3 seasons
7 of 10 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

INDIANA (48 - 34) at CLEVELAND (50 - 32) - 4/15/2018, 3:35 PM
INDIANA is 47-35 ATS (+8.5 Units) in all games this season.
INDIANA is 12-3 ATS (+8.7 Units) in April games over the last 2 seasons.
INDIANA is 12-3 ATS (+8.7 Units) on Sunday games this season.
INDIANA is 33-18 ATS (+13.2 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
INDIANA is 74-51 ATS (+17.9 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.
INDIANA is 23-12 ATS (+9.8 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game this season.
CLEVELAND is 32-49 ATS (-21.9 Units) in all games this season.
CLEVELAND is 19-43 ATS (-28.3 Units) as a favorite this season.
CLEVELAND is 13-27 ATS (-16.7 Units) in home games this season.
CLEVELAND is 20-34 ATS (-17.4 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 5-14 ATS (-10.4 Units) after a loss by 10 points or more this season.

INDIANA is 11-4 against the spread versus CLEVELAND over the last 3 seasons
CLEVELAND is 11-5 straight up against INDIANA over the last 3 seasons
9 of 15 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

UTAH (48 - 34) at OKLAHOMA CITY (48 - 34) - 4/15/2018, 6:35 PM
UTAH is 18-7 ATS (+10.3 Units) on Sunday games over the last 3 seasons.
UTAH is 18-7 ATS (+10.3 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
UTAH is 13-3 ATS (+9.7 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game - 2nd half of the season this season.
OKLAHOMA CITY is 33-47 ATS (-18.7 Units) in all games this season.
OKLAHOMA CITY is 24-41 ATS (-21.1 Units) as a favorite this season.
OKLAHOMA CITY is 15-24 ATS (-11.4 Units) in home games this season.
OKLAHOMA CITY is 19-35 ATS (-19.5 Units) in home games in April games since 1996.
OKLAHOMA CITY is 2-14 ATS (-13.4 Units) vs. division opponents this season.
OKLAHOMA CITY is 7-15 ATS (-9.5 Units) after a win by 10 points or more this season.
OKLAHOMA CITY is 16-25 ATS (-11.5 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.

OKLAHOMA CITY is 7-4 against the spread versus UTAH over the last 3 seasons
OKLAHOMA CITY is 10-2 straight up against UTAH over the last 3 seasons
9 of 12 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

MINNESOTA (47 - 35) at HOUSTON (65 - 17) - 4/15/2018, 9:05 PM
MINNESOTA is 372-436 ATS (-107.6 Units) in the second half of the season since 1996.
HOUSTON is 13-4 ATS (+8.6 Units) against Northwest division opponents this season.
HOUSTON is 118-88 ATS (+21.2 Units) after 3 or more consecutive unders since 1996.
HOUSTON is 37-50 ATS (-18.0 Units) in home games over the last 2 seasons.
HOUSTON is 4-13 ATS (-10.3 Units) in April games over the last 2 seasons.

MINNESOTA is 6-5 against the spread versus HOUSTON over the last 3 seasons
HOUSTON is 10-1 straight up against MINNESOTA over the last 3 seasons
8 of 11 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Can'tPickAWinner
04-15-2018, 10:12 AM
NBA

Sunday, April 15

Bucks vs Celtics (0-0)
Milwaukee lost its last seven first round series; their last series win was in 2001. Bucks fired their coach during the season. Milwaukee split its last six games with Boston; they’re 5-3 in last eight games overall, 4-1 vs spread in last five road games. Over is 7-2-1 in last ten series games. Celtics are without Hayward/Irving; they lost four of last six games, but covered three of their last four home games. Six of last seven Celtic games, 8 of last 10 Buck games went over the total. Boston is in playoffs for 10th time in last 11 years; they lost three of last four first round series.

Pacers vs Cavaliers (0-0)
Indiana won/covered three of last four games with Cleveland, splitting pair here; under is 3-1-1 in last five series games. Pacers are in playoffs for 7th time in last eight years; they lost in first round last two years. Indiana won seven of its last 10 games, covered four of last six road games. Over is 5-5 in their last ten games. Cavaliers won six of last eight games, are 3-2 vs spread in last five home games. Three of their last four games went over total. Cleveland was in Finals the last three years; they won their last six first round series.

Jazz vs Thunder (0-0)

Utah is in playoffs for 2nd year in row, after missing them five of previous six years; Jazz won four of last six first round series. Utah lost six of last seven games with Oklahoma City (2-5 vs spread); they’re 2-4 vs spread in last six games in this arena. Last four series games stayed under the total. Jazz won six of their last seven games; they’re 3-3 vs spread in last six road games. OKC won its last three games; under is 8-2 in their last 10 games. Thunder is 0-4-1 vs spread in last five home games; they’re in playoffs eight time in last nine years, and won five of last six first round series.

Timberwolves vs Rockets (0-0)
Minnesota is in playoffs for first time in 14 years; Houston is in playoffs for 6th year in row; they are 2-3 in last five first round series. Rockets won more games this year than in two years when they won NBA title in 90’s. Houston won its last six games with Minnesota, covering last four; Wolves are 3-2 vs spread in last five games in this building. Over is 7-3 in last ten series games. Minnesota beat Denver in OT Wednesday just to make playoffs; they won five of last seven games, covered last four. Rockets split their last six games, are 1-6 vs spread in last seven, as they coasted at end to get to this point.

Wizards-Raptors

Tor 114-106, -7.5, O211

Heat-76ers

Phil 130-103, -6.5, O212

Spurs-Warriors

GState 113-92, -8, U209.5

Pelicans-Blazers

NO 97-95, +5.5, U216.5

Can'tPickAWinner
04-15-2018, 10:13 AM
NBA

Sunday, April 15

Trend Report

Milwaukee Bucks
The total has gone OVER in 15 of Milwaukee's last 17 games
Milwaukee is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Milwaukee's last 5 games on the road
Milwaukee is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Boston
Milwaukee is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games when playing Boston
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Milwaukee's last 10 games when playing Boston
Milwaukee is 12-6 ATS in its last 18 games when playing on the road against Boston
Milwaukee is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Boston
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Milwaukee's last 10 games when playing on the road against Boston
Boston Celtics
Boston is 14-6 ATS in its last 20 games
Boston is 8-4 SU in its last 12 games
Boston is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Boston's last 7 games
Boston is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Boston is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Boston's last 6 games at home
Boston is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Milwaukee
Boston is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games when playing Milwaukee
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Boston's last 10 games when playing Milwaukee
Boston is 6-12 ATS in its last 18 games when playing at home against Milwaukee
Boston is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Milwaukee
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Boston's last 10 games when playing at home against Milwaukee

Indiana Pacers
Indiana is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games
Indiana is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games
The total has gone UNDER in 16 of Indiana's last 22 games
Indiana is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Indiana is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 16 of Indiana's last 23 games on the road
Indiana is 14-4-1 ATS in its last 19 games when playing Cleveland
Indiana is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games when playing Cleveland
Indiana is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
Indiana is 1-10 SU in its last 11 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Indiana's last 5 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland is 10-3 ATS in its last 13 games
Cleveland is 11-3 SU in its last 14 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Cleveland's last 9 games
Cleveland is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 games at home
Cleveland is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cleveland's last 6 games at home
Cleveland is 1-3-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Indiana
Cleveland is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games when playing Indiana
Cleveland is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Indiana
Cleveland is 10-1 SU in its last 11 games when playing at home against Indiana
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland's last 5 games when playing at home against Indiana

Utah Jazz
Utah is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
Utah is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Utah's last 11 games
Utah is 12-4-1 ATS in its last 17 games on the road
Utah is 15-2 SU in its last 17 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Utah's last 7 games on the road
Utah is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Oklahoma City
Utah is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing Oklahoma City
The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Utah's last 16 games when playing Oklahoma City
Utah is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Oklahoma City
Utah is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Oklahoma City
The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Utah's last 14 games when playing on the road against Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City Thunder
Oklahoma City is 3-6-1 ATS in its last 10 games
Oklahoma City is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Oklahoma City's last 5 games
Oklahoma City is 0-4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Oklahoma City is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Oklahoma City's last 9 games at home
Oklahoma City is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Utah
Oklahoma City is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Utah
The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Oklahoma City's last 16 games when playing Utah
Oklahoma City is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Utah
Oklahoma City is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Utah
The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Oklahoma City's last 14 games when playing at home against Utah

Minnesota Timberwolves
Minnesota is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Minnesota is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota's last 6 games
Minnesota is 6-16 ATS in its last 22 games on the road
Minnesota is 6-16 SU in its last 22 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota's last 5 games on the road
Minnesota is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Houston
Minnesota is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Houston
The total has gone OVER in 14 of Minnesota's last 17 games when playing Houston
Minnesota is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Houston
Minnesota is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Houston
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Minnesota's last 9 games when playing on the road against Houston
Houston Rockets
Houston is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games
Houston is 21-4 SU in its last 25 games
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Houston's last 8 games
Houston is 20-1 SU in its last 21 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Houston's last 5 games at home
Houston is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Minnesota
Houston is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Minnesota
The total has gone OVER in 14 of Houston's last 17 games when playing Minnesota
Houston is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against Minnesota
Houston is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Minnesota
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Houston's last 9 games when playing at home against Minnesota

Can'tPickAWinner
04-15-2018, 10:14 AM
Sunday's NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Betting Preview and Odds

The opening round of the 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs continues Sunday with four games on the ice, including the Jets and Golden Knights looking to take commanding three game leads in their respective series.

Pittsburgh Penguins at Philadelphia Flyers (-110, 6)

Series tied at 1-1.

SERIES PRICE (PER SPORTS INTERACTION):

http://i67.tinypic.com/28s0o5f.jpg

LINE HISTORY: The Flyers opened as -100 at most shops at money coming in on Philadelphia has seen that number jump to -110 as of Saturday night. The total hit the betting board and has yet to move off the opening number.

INJURY REPORT:

Penguins - RW Carter Rowney (Out Indefinitely, Upper Body).

Flyers - G Michal Neuvirth (Questionable, Lower Body).

MATCHUP CHART:

http://i67.tinypic.com/25ai8h0.jpg

TRENDS:

* Penguins are 6-0 in their last 6 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game.
* Over is 7-0 in Penguins last 7 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
* Over is 6-1 in Flyers last 7 games following a win.
* Over is 6-0-1 in the last 7 meetings.
* Penguins are 5-1 in the last 6 meetings.

Winnipeg Jets at Minnesota Wild (-110, 5.5)

Jets lead series 2-0.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2qd7m0j.jpg

LINE HISTORY: Minnesota opened as high as -133 chalk for a must win Game 3, money coming in on the road team has driven that number down as low as -105 at some books. The total opened at 5.5 and has held firm at that number.

INJURY REPORT:

Jets - C Mathieu Perreault (Questionable, Shoulder), D Toby Enstrom (Questionable, Lower Body), LW Matt Hendricks (Questionable, Lower Body), D Dmitry Kulikov (Late April, Back).

Wild - D Gustav Olovsson (Questionable, Upper Body), D Ryan Suter (Out For Season, Ankle), C Luke Kunin (Out For Season, Knee).

MATCHUP CHART:

http://i68.tinypic.com/5d8485.jpg

TRENDS:

* Jets are 8-0 in their last 8 vs. a team with a winning record.
* Wild are 1-7 in their last 8 Conference Quarterfinals games.
* Under is 4-0 in Jets last 4 overall.
* Under is 6-1 in Wild last 7 Conference Quarterfinals games.
* Jets are 6-1 in the last 7 meetings.

Columbus Blue Jackets at Washington Capitals (-155, 5.5)

Blue Jackets lead series 1-0.

http://i66.tinypic.com/5ohvee.jpg

LINE HISTORY: In Sunday's only Game 2 the Capitals opened as low as -150 home chalk and that number wasn't high enough for bettors who bet the line up to -155. The total hit the board at 5.5 and has not moved.

INJURY REPORT:

Blue Jackets - C Alexander Wennberg (Doubtful, Upper Body), LW Lukas Sedlak (Out Indefinitely, Head).

Capitals - D Michal Kempny (Probable, Head), C Travis Boyd (Questionable, Illness), RW Jay Beagle (Questionable, Upper Body).

MATCHUP CHART:

http://i64.tinypic.com/j9c3lf.jpg

TRENDS:

* Blue Jackets are 10-1 in their last 11 vs. Eastern Conference.
* Over is 7-0 in Blue Jackets last 7 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
* Over is 4-0 in Capitals last 4 overall.
* Over is 4-1-1 in the last 6 meetings.
* Blue Jackets are 1-4 in the last 5 meetings in Washington.

Vegas Golden Knights at Los Angeles Kings (-145, 5)

Golden Knights lead series 2-0.

http://i66.tinypic.com/mkhd35.jpg

LINE HISTORY: The Kings opened this must win Game 3 as -137 home faves and that wasn't enough high enough as money continued to come in on LA raising the line to -145 at most books. The total hit betting boards at 4.5 and has been bet up slightly to 5.

INJURY REPORT:

Golden Knights - D Luca Sbisa (Questionable, Hand), LW David Perron (Questionable, Undisclosed), D Clayton Stoner (Out Indefinitely, Abdominal).

Kings - D Jake Muzzin (Questionable, Upper Body), D Drew Doughty (Eligible Sunday, Suspension), D Derek Forbort (Out Indefinitely, Lower Body).

MATCHUP CHART:

http://i68.tinypic.com/xfw5jr.jpg

TRENDS:

* Golden Knights are 5-0 in their last 5 vs. a team with a winning record.
* Kings are 0-4 in their last 4 Conference Quarterfinals games.
* Under is 6-1 in Golden Knights last 7 vs. a team with a winning record.
* Under is 7-0 in Kings last 7 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
* Under is 5-0-1 in the last 6 meetings.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-15-2018, 10:16 AM
NHL

Sunday, April 15

Trend Report

Pittsburgh Penguins
Pittsburgh is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
Pittsburgh is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Pittsburgh's last 11 games
Pittsburgh is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 11 of Pittsburgh's last 12 games on the road
Pittsburgh is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Philadelphia
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Pittsburgh's last 7 games when playing Philadelphia
Pittsburgh is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia
Philadelphia Flyers
Philadelphia is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Philadelphia is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 10 of Philadelphia's last 14 games
Philadelphia is 3-10 ATS in its last 13 games at home
Philadelphia is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Philadelphia's last 6 games at home
Philadelphia is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing Pittsburgh
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Philadelphia's last 7 games when playing Pittsburgh
Philadelphia is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Pittsburgh

Winnipeg Jets
Winnipeg is 3-9 ATS in its last 12 games
Winnipeg is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Winnipeg's last 5 games
Winnipeg is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Winnipeg is 8-4 SU in its last 12 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Winnipeg's last 10 games on the road
Winnipeg is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Minnesota
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Winnipeg's last 5 games when playing Minnesota
Winnipeg is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Winnipeg's last 6 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
Minnesota Wild
Minnesota is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
Minnesota is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Minnesota's last 11 games
Minnesota is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games at home
Minnesota is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games at home
Minnesota is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing Winnipeg
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota's last 5 games when playing Winnipeg
Minnesota is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Winnipeg
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Minnesota's last 6 games when playing at home against Winnipeg

Columbus Blue Jackets
Columbus is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Columbus is 14-4 SU in its last 18 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Columbus's last 5 games
Columbus is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
Columbus is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Columbus's last 5 games on the road
Columbus is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Washington
Columbus is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games when playing Washington
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Columbus's last 5 games when playing Washington
Columbus is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Washington
Columbus is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Washington
Washington Capitals
Washington is 12-4 SU in its last 16 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington's last 5 games
Washington is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Washington is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Washington's last 7 games at home
Washington is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Columbus
Washington is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing Columbus
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington's last 5 games when playing Columbus
Washington is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Columbus
Washington is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Columbus

Vegas Golden Knights
Vegas is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games
Vegas is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone UNDER in 14 of Vegas's last 20 games
Vegas is 17-8 ATS in its last 25 games on the road
Vegas is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
Vegas is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Vegas's last 11 games on the road
Vegas is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing Los Angeles
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Vegas's last 5 games when playing Los Angeles
Los Angeles Kings
Los Angeles is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games
Los Angeles is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Los Angeles's last 6 games
Los Angeles is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
Los Angeles is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing Vegas
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Los Angeles's last 5 games when playing Vegas

Can'tPickAWinner
04-15-2018, 10:16 AM
NHL
Dunkel

Sunday, April 15

Pittsburgh @ Philadelphia

Game 19-20
April 15, 2018 @ 3:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Pittsburgh
Philadelphia
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Pittsburgh
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Pittsburgh
Dunkel Pick:
Pittsburgh
(-115); Under

Winnipeg @ Minnesota

Game 21-22
April 15, 2018 @ 7:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Winnipeg
Minnesota
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Minnesota
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Minnesota
Dunkel Pick:
Minnesota
(-110); Under

Columbus @ Washington

Game 23-24
April 15, 2018 @ 7:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Columbus
Washington
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Columbus
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Washington
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Columbus
(+140); Over

Vegas @ Los Angeles

Game 25-26
April 15, 2018 @ 10:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Vegas
Los Angeles
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Vegas
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Los Angeles
Dunkel Pick:
Vegas
(+125); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
04-15-2018, 10:17 AM
NHL
Long Sheet

Sunday, April 15

PITTSBURGH (48-30-0-6, 102 pts.) at PHILADELPHIA (43-27-0-14, 100 pts.) - 4/15/2018, 3:00 PM
PITTSBURGH is 10-16 ATS (-9.4 Units) in a road game where where the total is 6 or more this season.
PITTSBURGH is 2-7 ATS (-7.8 Units) after playing 3 consecutive home games this season.
PHILADELPHIA is 28-19 ATS (+1.1 Units) second half of the season this season.
PHILADELPHIA is 14-7 ATS (+6.6 Units) on Sunday games over the last 2 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 21-5 ATS (+14.6 Units) in home games after a division game over the last 2 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 63-59 ATS (-3.1 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.
PITTSBURGH is 21-8 ATS (+10.4 Units) in April games over the last 3 seasons.
PITTSBURGH is 116-67 ATS (+16.8 Units) second half of the season over the last 3 seasons.
PITTSBURGH is 47-25 ATS (+12.4 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
PITTSBURGH is 15-7 ATS (+22.8 Units) in road games when tied in a playoff series since 1996.
PITTSBURGH is 25-9 ATS (+10.7 Units) after allowing 4 goals or more this season.
PITTSBURGH is 15-2 ATS (+12.0 Units) after a loss by 2 goals or more in their previous game this season.
PHILADELPHIA is 254-265 ATS (-18.7 Units) after a win by 2 goals or more since 1996.

PITTSBURGH is 10-4 (+3.7 Units) against the spread versus PHILADELPHIA over the last 3 seasons
PITTSBURGH is 10-4-0 straight up against PHILADELPHIA over the last 3 seasons
10 of 12 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+8.3 Units)

WINNIPEG (54-20-0-10, 118 pts.) at MINNESOTA (45-28-0-11, 101 pts.) - 4/15/2018, 7:00 PM
WINNIPEG is 1-7 ATS (-7.1 Units) in road games after a 3 game unbeaten streak this season.
MINNESOTA is 104-64 ATS (+23.3 Units) in home games after scoring 1 goal or less in their previous game since 1996.
WINNIPEG is 54-31 ATS (+12.0 Units) in all games this season.
WINNIPEG is 10-0 ATS (+10.0 Units) in April games over the last 2 seasons.
WINNIPEG is 31-14 ATS (+9.1 Units) second half of the season this season.
WINNIPEG is 10-1 ATS (+8.5 Units) on Sunday games this season.
WINNIPEG is 36-21 ATS (+14.7 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
WINNIPEG is 27-17 ATS (+6.4 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
WINNIPEG is 17-7 ATS (+7.5 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season this season.
MINNESOTA is 72-77 ATS (-16.4 Units) second half of the season over the last 3 seasons.

WINNIPEG is 10-6 (+5.9 Units) against the spread versus MINNESOTA over the last 3 seasons
WINNIPEG is 10-6-0 straight up against MINNESOTA over the last 3 seasons
9 of 16 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+1.8 Units)

COLUMBUS (46-30-0-7, 99 pts.) at WASHINGTON (49-26-0-8, 106 pts.) - 4/15/2018, 7:30 PM
WASHINGTON is 50-34 ATS (+15.6 Units) in all games this season.
WASHINGTON is 23-10 ATS (+11.0 Units) revenging a loss versus opponent this season.
WASHINGTON is 20-7 ATS (+9.8 Units) after playing 3 consecutive home games over the last 3 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 26-16 ATS (+9.5 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
COLUMBUS is 8-0 ATS (+8.0 Units) in road games on Sunday games over the last 2 seasons.
COLUMBUS is 28-13 ATS (+12.5 Units) when playing with 2 days rest over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 7-11 ATS (-13.1 Units) in home games in April games over the last 3 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 42-52 ATS (-42.5 Units) in home games after 3 or more consecutive overs since 1996.

WASHINGTON is 9-5 (+2.2 Units) against the spread versus COLUMBUS over the last 3 seasons
WASHINGTON is 9-5-0 straight up against COLUMBUS over the last 3 seasons
6 of 10 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+1.6 Units)

VEGAS (53-24-0-7, 113 pts.) at LOS ANGELES (45-31-0-8, 98 pts.) - 4/15/2018, 10:30 PM
VEGAS is 54-31 ATS (+16.5 Units) in all games this season.
VEGAS is 10-1 ATS (+8.6 Units) on Sunday games this season.
VEGAS is 22-9 ATS (+9.8 Units) vs. division opponents this season.
VEGAS is 27-15 ATS (+11.1 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
LOS ANGELES is 84-83 ATS (-15.0 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
LOS ANGELES is 18-23 ATS (-14.0 Units) in a home game where where the total is 5 or less over the last 2 seasons.
LOS ANGELES is 7-13 ATS (-15.8 Units) in April games over the last 3 seasons.
LOS ANGELES is 43-48 ATS (-29.2 Units) second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
LOS ANGELES is 13-18 ATS (-10.4 Units) vs. division opponents this season.
LOS ANGELES is 16-27 ATS (-19.6 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.

VEGAS is 4-2 (+1.4 Units) against the spread versus LOS ANGELES over the last 3 seasons
VEGAS is 4-2-0 straight up against LOS ANGELES over the last 3 seasons
5 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+5.1 Units)