PDA

View Full Version : Thursday 4-19-18 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Can'tPickAWinner
04-16-2018, 11:16 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 06:30 AM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Miami Heat Preview and Predictions 04-19-2018

18th April 2018 by Gracenote
following their first loss in over a month, the philadelphia 76ers - likely still without all-star center joel embiid - will try to take back homecourt advantage when they visit the miami heat for game 3 of their best-of-seven eastern conference first-round series. embiid has been sidelined with an orbital fracture for 10 games, including a 113-103 loss to the heat on monday that tied the series up at a game apiece, and he was listed as doubtful after practice wednesday.

embiid posted an instagram message before game 2 that strongly indicated his desire to return, indicating that he was being "babied" by the team staff, and he participated in portions of practice the next two days. "it's still moving forward," coach brett brown told reporters tuesday. "what i can say is there is a very unified effort with his representation and the people around him. with the people that did the operation, the doctors, with our medical staff, with the team, with me, the coaching staff. we're all doing this. there's a unified sort of spirit and line of communication." the sixers had no issues without their big man in a game 1 rout but they had no answers monday night for heat veteran dwyane wade, who scored 28 points on 11-of-16 shooting while moving into 10th place on the nba's career postseason scoring list with 3,910. "it's just in my dna," wade told the media of his vintage performance. "i love the stage."
tv: 7 p.m. et, tnt, nbcs philadelphia, fs sun (miami)
about the 76ers: after making 18-of-28 3-pointers in game 1, philadelphia was 7-of-36 in monday's loss, and rookie ben simmons - who rarely shoots from beyond the arc - led the way on the offensive end with 24 points. dario saric contributed 23 points while hitting 3-of-10 triples and is confident that whenever embiid returns the matchups will be very different. "when he comes back he'll be ready, and will kick their [butt]," saric told reporters. "i cannot wait for joel to come back and help us because we are a way better team with him."
about the heat: james johnson averaged under nine minutes a game in his first 19 playoff contests with chicago, memphis and toronto, but he's making the most of his increased role with the heat this postseason. the veteran out of wake forest made all seven of his shots in game 2 and finished with 18 points, seven rebounds, five assists and three steals in 37 minutes, which matches his highest total in a regulation game all season. johnson, wade and goran dragic combined to make 26-of-37 shot attempts while their teammates were 14-of-45 in game 2.

buzzer beaters

1. johnson is 4-for-4 from beyond the arc in the series.

2. sixers pf ersan ilyasova notched a double-double in each of the first two games of the series and is averaging 15.5 points and 12.5 rebounds.

3. miami won both regular-season matchups at home by a total of 10 points.

prediction: 76ers 111, heat 108

Can'tPickAWinner
Portland Trail Blazers vs. New Orleans Pelicans Preview and Predictions 04-19-2018

the new orleans pelicans are off to a resounding postseason start and aim to take a 3-0 series lead when they host the portland trail blazers on thursday. sixth-seeded new orleans won the opening two games of the western conference first-round matchup at portland and can take a commanding lead with another victory.

guard jrue holiday scored a career playoff-best 33 points in tuesday's 111-102 victory and coach alvin gentry cautioned his players not to get overly giddy following the contest. "we've still got to get two more wins, so we're not overly excited about anything," gentry told reporters. "we're playing against a really, really well-coached great team. ... that was our message to the team and actually that was their message to each other, that we hadn't done anything yet." portland star guard damian lillard was unable to get untracked in the first two games while coach terry stotts said his squad has to return serve by accumulating road wins. "we've got to win two games in new orleans, and hopefully it's the next two," stotts told reporters. "it's easy math - we've got to go and win two in new orleans, and i feel we're very capable of winning both games."
tv: 9 p.m. et, nbatv, nbcs northwest (portland), fs new orleans
about the trail blazers: lillard averaged 26.9 points during the regular season but has struggled in this series with a 17.5 average on 13-of-41 shooting. "coming into the playoffs, you know teams are going to lock in, and they're going to try and make the game hard for you," lillard told reporters. "and i give a lot of credit to them for executing their game plan but the opportunities i do get, i've just got to be better. it's as simple as that." starting center jusuf nurkic (leg) was limited to 15 minutes on tuesday and swingman even turner (toe) missed all six of his field-goal attempts in 20 scoreless minutes.
about the pelicans: holiday averaged 27 points in the two games in portland and has thrived during the best of his five seasons in new orleans. injury issues and the situation in which his wife lauren, a former u.s. national soccer player, battled a brain tumor while pregnant that caused him to miss the start of the 2016-17 season created challenges for the 27-year-old. "my family's the most important thing to me, and with them being ok i can come back to the team freely and be able to help them out now," holiday told reporters. "it's been fun. i feel like my teammates and the organization definitely helped me out coming back from things with my family, and even the injuries, with being able to play and being able to perform at the peak i'm performing."
buzzer beaters
1. pelicans star pf anthony davis is averaging 28.5 points, 13.5 rebounds, three steals and two blocks in the series.

2. portland sf maurice harkless (knee) had 11 points on 5-of-5 shooting in 27 minutes in game 2 in his first action since march 25.

3. new orleans f nikola mirotic (ankle) vows he'll play thursday after being injured in game 2.

prediction: trail blazers 108, pelicans 106

Can'tPickAWinner
Golden State Warriors vs. San Antonio Spurs Preview and Predictions 04-19-2018

the san antonio spurs have their backs against the wall and badly need a victory when they host the golden state warriors on thursday. the spurs dropped the first two games of the best-of-seven series by an average of 18 points and hope to turn things around on the home floor.

seventh-seeded san antonio is having trouble matching up with the second-seeded warriors - not having star forward kawhi leonard (quadriceps) isn't helping matters - but the players insist they can still make it a series. "we're not going to roll over," power forward lamarcus aldridge told reporters. "we've got to take the mentality that we had (in game 2), trying to take the fight to them. ... i feel like it should be good for us going home, but we've got to take the same intensity from (monday) home with us." golden state's offense is clicking despite the absence of star guard stephen curry (knee) as the squad averaged 114.5 points over the first two games. shooting guard klay thompson is averaging 29 points in the series and kevin durant is contributing 28 per game.

tv: 9:30 p.m. et, tnt, nbcs bay area (golden state), fs southwest (san antonio)
about the warriors: thompson is 10-of-14 from 3-point range in the series and 23-of-33 overall and coach steve kerr said part of thompson's sharpness is due to missing eight games in march with a broken right thumb. the thinking goes that thompson was able to rest the remainder of his body while the thumb was healing and is much fresher than he would typically be at this time of year. "any time you can take a few games off, unfortunately it hurts when you do, but in the long run, we try to play till june every season," thompson told reporters. "so i think it will help out in the long run."
about the spurs: leonard is away from the team in new york rehabbing his injury and one of coach gregg popovich's comments about aldridge after game 2 seemed like at least a partial shot at the two-time all-star. "lamarcus has been a monster all year long," popovich told reporters. "he's led our team at both ends of the floor. he doesn't complain about a darned thing out on the court. he just plays through everything. i can't imagine being more proud of a player as far as playing through adversity and being there for his teammates night after night after night. he's been fantastic." aldridge had 34 points and 12 rebounds in game 2 after struggling to 14 points and two rebounds in the series opener.
buzzer beaters

1. the warriors have won 10 of their past 11 games against the spurs, including a four-game sweep in last season's western conference finals.

2. san antonio was just 4-of-28 from 3-point range in game 2, while the warriors were 15-of-31.

3. golden state backup pf david west (ankle) is expected to be available for game 3.

prediction: warriors 109, spurs 104

Can'tPickAWinner
Boston Bruins vs. Toronto Maple Leafs Preview and Predictions 04-19-2018

almost left for dead after the first two games of their eastern conference first-round series, the toronto maple leafs have a chance to level the best-of-seven set when they host the boston bruins in game 4 on thursday night. the maple leafs absorbed a pair of beatings at boston's td garden by a combined 12-4 score, but reversed the momentum with a 4-2 home win on monday night.

with only four teams in history having come back from a 3-0 deficit to win a series, toronto coach mike babcock was keenly aware of the importance of winning game 3 and understands his team needs a similar performance thursday. "if we didn't have success, i thought we were probably going to be done," babcock said. "(now), you win one, you're in a best-of-three. we're set up real good that way. ... you still want to be in a better situation and be in the driver's seat. so it's important for us to even it up." the bruins did not exactly roll over monday at air canada centre, pouring 42 shots on goal, and acknowledged they didn't expect to steamroll the maple leafs at will the entire series. "you want to limit their chances, their opportunities as much as you can," boston defenseman charlie mcavoy said. "we've been able to do that. but they were going to break through at some point. fine, we get that game out of the way and get refocused and get ready for game 4."
tv: 7 p.m. et, nbc sports network, nesn (boston), cbc, tvas (toronto)
about the bruins: boston's top line of patrice bergeron, brad marchand and david pastrnak was all the rage in the opening two games, combining for a collective 20 points, but the unit was blanked in game 3. "clearly, it's going to give them some motivation and it should when you keep them off the scoresheet," bruins coach bruce cassidy said. "at the end of the day, i don't think it will bother them one bit, and in fact, they might bear down a little bit more." pastrnak, who had six points in game 2, has six goals and seven assists in seven meetings versus toronto this season.
about the maple leafs: while boston's top line dominated the first two games, toronto's no. 1 unit was floundering by being held off the scoresheet, but star forward auston matthews provided the biggest moment for the maple leafs by netting the tiebreaking goal in game 3. "mats scoring that goal was a relief for him, but also a relief for our bench, the whole toronto fan base," forward mitch marner said. "that goal was massive for our team." frederik andersen allowed eight goals in four periods in the first two contests, but his 40 saves monday were his highest total since feb. 20.
overtime
1. marner had two assists monday to give him 13 points in seven games versus boston this season.

2. bruins rookie d matt grzelcyk is expected back in the lineup after sitting out game 3.

3. maple leafs f patrick marleau scored twice in game 3 to boost his playoff total to 70 goals, tying steve yzerman for 16th on the all-time list.

prediction: bruins 4, maple leafs 3

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 06:31 AM
Washington Capitals vs. Columbus Blue Jackets Preview and Predictions 04-19-2018

fresh off their second straight overtime loss, alex ovechkin generated both headlines and raised eyebrows after declaring that the washington capitals would return to the district of columbia tied with the columbus blue jackets at two victories apiece in their eastern conference first-round series. halfway there after a double-overtime win, the visiting capitals look to make ovechkin's words ring true in game 4 on thursday.

ovechkin recorded his second straight two-point performance when he notched a pair of assists in his 100th career playoff game before lars eller ended tuesday's marathon after the puck caromed off him and into the net for a 3-2 win. "it was a real ugly ot-winner goal. i had a feeling it was going be one of those. it doesn't make the win less sweet," the 28-year-old eller told the washington post. or less sour for the blue jackets, who saw artemi panarin's eighth straight multi-point performance go by boards in the setback. the former calder trophy recipient scored and set up a goal in game 3 to give him seven points (two goals, five assists) in the series and 20 (four goals, 16 assists) in the eight-game stretch.
tv: 7:30 p.m. et, usa, sportsnet, tvas2, nbcs washington, fs ohio (columbus)
about the capitals: braden holtby earned his keep on tuesday with 33 saves, prompting coach barry trotz to declare the 2016 vezina trophy winner the starter the following day. "i don't think there's any doubt about that," trotz said of holtby, who answered a 1-5-2 mark with a gaudy 4.82 goals-against average and .854 save percentage from feb. 11-march 5 with a solid 5-1-0 record in his final six regular-season starts. holtby also rebounded after panarin's 2-on-1 goal early in the third period in game 3 to stop the final 17 shots he faced.
about the blue jackets: cam atkinson joined defenseman seth jones with an assist on tuesday to extend their respective point streaks, with the former riding a 12-game stretch (10 goals, seven assists). jones logged a team-high 35:04 and panarin had over 31 1/2 minutes, prompting columbus coach john tortorella to give his team the day off from practice on wednesday with both teams working a staggering 47:24 of overtime in the series. "during playoffs, to me, it's not a physical fatigue; it's a mental fatigue - and that's what breaks you down physically," tortorella said on wednesday. "but if we're fatigued three games in, (expletive), we're just starting. it's a long game last night, and we've had a couple overtime games, but that's all part of this."
overtime

1. washington c nicklas backstrom, who has five assists in the series and is riding a six-game point streak (two goals, nine assists) will skate in his 100th career nhl playoff game on thursday.

2. two-time vezina trophy winner g sergei bobrovsky owns a .925 save percentage after facing 133 shots in three contests of the series.

3. this series is the 22nd in nhl history that has featured at least three consecutive overtime games.

prediction: capitals 3, blue jackets 2

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 06:33 AM
Handicapped by Rick Needham at Aqueduct

RACE #3 - AQUEDUCT - 2:18 PM EASTERN POST
8.0 FURLONGS DIRT THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT $70.000.00 PURSE

#5 WEATHER WIZ
#4 PROVEN RESERVES
#2 BALLARD HIGH
#1 PAWN IT BACK

#5 WEATHER WIZ qualifies as a TrackMaster PLUS "PowerPony," takes a class drop (-6), is the overall speed leader in this field and has hit the board in "POWER RUN FASHION" facing better company in each of his three career starts to date. Jockey Junior Alvarado and Trainer James Jerkens send him to the post ... they've hit the board with 51% of their entries saddled as a team to date. #4 PROVEN RESERVES, a first time starter, is out of the Flatter lineage, whose progeny have hit the board in 43% of more than 10,900 combined lifetime starts to date.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 06:33 AM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Aqueduct
Aqueduct - Race 9

Exacta, Trifecta (.50), Super (.10) Wagers

Maiden Claiming $25,000 • 6 Furlongs • Dirt • Ages 3 and up • CR: 57 • Purse: $33,000 • Post: 5:49P
FOR MAIDENS, FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD FOALED IN NEW YORK STATE AND APPROVED BY THE NEW YORK STATE-BRED REGISTRY. THREE YEAR OLDS, 117 LBS.; OLDER, 124 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $25,000.
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Basic Race. This race has a mixed pace scenario. Check on scratches of any of the Front-runners (to look for a lone Front-runner). * KEY ANGLES * BIG EXPENSE: Horse has a TrackMaster "+" designation or an "L" designation. YOU PROMISE: Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. OPUS UNO: Horse has a TrackMaster "+" designation or an "L" designation. SHE'SAKITTYKAT: Horse has a TrackMaster "+" designation or an "L" designation. I LIKE YOUR STYLE: Today is a sprint and the horse is carrying at least 120 lbs.
BIG EXPENSE
3/1

5/1
YOU PROMISE
20/1

7/1
OPUS UNO
5/1

7/1
SHE'SAKITTYKAT
10/1

7/1
I LIKE YOUR STYLE
7/2

9/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
I LIKE YOUR STYLE

7/2
Front-runner

PRINCESS RASHELLE

20/1
Front-runner

BIG EXPENSE

3/1
Stalker

OPUS UNO

5/1
Alternator/Stalker

SHE'SAKITTYKAT

10/1
Alternator/Stalker

YOU PROMISE

20/1
Alternator/Stalker

TEQUILA SUNDAY

15/1
Alternator/Stalker

CLASSY CARA

30/1
Alternator/Non-contender

MARIE'S WARRIOR

30/1
Alternator/Non-contender

Unknown Running Style: GLITTERFICATION (10/1) [Jockey: Franco Manuel - Trainer: Nevin Michelle], A TASTE OF GLORY (9/2) [Jockey: Ortiz Jr Irad - Trainer: Rodriguez Rudy R], LIA SHIVANI (15/1) [Jockey: Diaz Jr Hector Rafael - Trainer: Barrera III Osca

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 06:34 AM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Camarero
Camarero - Race 5

Pick 3 (5-7) / Exacta / Trifecta / Quiniela / Superfecta / Daily Double 5-6

Maiden Claiming $4,000 • 7 Furlongs • Dirt • Ages 3 and up • CR: 45 • Purse: $6,000 • Post: 4:30P
FOR MAIDENS, THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD. THREE YEAR OLDS, 120 LBS.; OLDER, 122 LBS. ALLOWED 4 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $4,000.
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Paceless Race. There is no true early speed in this race. * KEY ANGLES * MI NINO AMADO: Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. PATRIARCA: Today is a sprint and the horse's last start was within the last ten days. WI LKO'S MISSILE: Horse has the highest average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. BOBSKAT: Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface.
MI NINO AMADO
5/2

6/1
PATRIARCA
10/1

6/1
MAGNIFICENT SWORD
15/1

7/1
WILKO'S MISSILE
3/1

7/1
BOBSKAT
10/1

9/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
GRANDPA NICO

7/2
Alternator/Stalker

MI NINO AMADO

5/2
Alternator/Stalker

WILKO'S MISSILE

3/1
Trailer

PATRIARCA

10/1
Trailer

BOBSKAT

10/1
Trailer

AERONAUTICO

2/1
Trailer

MAGNIFICENT SWORD

15/1
Alternator/Trailer

STRONG VIEWS

15/1
Alternator/Trailer

BLACK CHELSEY

10/1
Alternator/Non-contender

MALTESE TRIUMPH

10/1
Alternator/Non-contender

NEW PATRIOT

5/1
Alternator/Non-contender

COSMETICO

15/1
Alternator/Non-contender

MI HERMANO JULIAN

15/1
Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 06:34 AM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Evangeline Downs
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 9 - Maiden Claiming - 5.0f on the Dirt. Purse: $7500 Class Rating: 53

FOR MAIDENS, THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD. THREE YEAR OLDS, 118 LBS.; OLDER, 123 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $5,000.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 2 DEBDURITE 6/1

# 9 BE THE LIGHT 5/1

# 13 A HIGHER WAGER 6/1

DEBDURITE has a strong shot to take this race. The price might be right on this entrant. With a nice class rating average of 74, has one of the most respectable class advantages in this group of horses. BE THE LIGHT - This field is much softer than the last one he ran against. A HIGHER WAGER - This gelding has to be carefully examined just off the earnings per start in dirt sprint races alone.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 06:35 AM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Hawthorne - Race #4 - Post: 4:34pm - Claiming - 8.3 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $8,000 Class Rating: 70

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#3 STARSHIP IMPULSE (ML=9/5)

STARSHIP IMPULSE - Have to make this mare a strong challenger; she comes off a nice race on Apr 7th. I'll forgive that last race on Apr 7th when she failed backers as the public choice. That race was pretty good for a $10,000 Claiming race and this mare's speed fig was solid. This horse is in the top spot in earnings per start (EPS). She looks good in today's race. That 77 fig this mare registered in her last event tells me she's a chief player this time out.

Vulnerable Contenders: #5 STREET SMARTY (ML=5/2), #2 PEPPERMINT ICE (ML=9/2), #4 LAKOTA ROSE (ML=6/1),

STREET SMARTY - 71/66/62, are the declining Equibase speed figures for this mount. This mare is always hitting the board, but just doesn't finish on top. Difficult to wager on her on the win end. PEPPERMINT ICE - Difficult to wager on any thoroughbred to turn things around if there is no large gain to taking the chance. LAKOTA ROSE - I'd like to see better recent efforts with morning line of 6/1. Could be tough for this horse to beat this bunch off of that last speed rating. Doubtful to improve enough to run a figure anywhere near today's Equibase class figure, so put her on the questionable challengers list.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
Bet on #3 STARSHIP IMPULSE to win if you can get at least 1/1 odds

EXACTA WAGERS:
Pass

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Skip

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 06:35 AM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Lone Star Park - Race #5 - Post: 8:27pm - Claiming - 5.5 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $11,500 Class Rating: 74

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#4 TIZ TOO MUCH (ML=5/2)
#10 MYBLENDOFWHISKY (ML=15/1)

TIZ TOO MUCH - This gelding likes to be near the lead. Today's race is a shorter distance and should promote his winning probability. Ran last time out against a better field at Oaklawn Park. The move down the class scale should suit him well. MYBLENDOFWHISKY - Sorenson and Pish perform well when they team up. It's hard to beat a +52 return on investment for a jockey and handler. Ranked number 1 in earnings per start. Another sign that this horse has the class to take this race.

Vulnerable Contenders: #11 NOTATION (ML=9/5), #5 VOX POPULI (ML=5/1), #2 BLUE NATIVE (ML=8/1),

NOTATION - This horse hasn't been around in either of his last two outings. VOX POPULI - A campaigner that breaks his maiden in a Maiden Claimer is usually recognized as a poor risk next time. When looking at today's class rating, he will have to garner a better speed rating than last time around the track to vie in this dirt sprint. BLUE NATIVE - Could be tough for this horse to beat this field off of that last speed rating. Unlikely to improve enough to run a figure close enough to today's Equibase class figure, so put him on the likely underlays list.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
#4 TIZ TOO MUCH to win at post-time odds of 9/5 or better

EXACTA WAGERS:
Box [4,10]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
4 with 10 with [5,9,11] Total Cost: $3

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
Skip

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 06:36 AM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Remington Park
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 9 - Claiming - 330y on the Dirt. Purse: $18100 Class Rating: 77

QUARTER HORSE 330Y, FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 124 LBS.; OLDER, 126 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $20,000.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 5 EYESA CANDY CHICK 5/2

# 7 WAVE POPPY WAVE 4/1

# 2 READS COUNTRY CHAMP 15/1

EYESA CANDY CHICK looks to be the bet in here. Trainer boasts very solid win figures at this distance and surface. Should compete soundly in the early pace contest which bodes well with this group. Could beat this field given the 76 Equibase Speed Figure recorded in her last outing. WAVE POPPY WAVE - With one of the best jockeys in terms of gains at the window, don't count this gelding out. Don't overlook this gelding in your bets - very dangerous with Triana aboard. READS COUNTRY CHAMP - He has been moving soundly lately while recording sharp Equibase speed figs. Looks to have a very good class edge based on the recent company kept.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 09:19 AM
Baltimore Orioles vs. Detroit Tigers Preview and Predictions 04-19-2018

the detroit tigers answered a five-game losing streak and multiple rainouts with consecutive victories over the reeling baltimore orioles, who now have dropped five in a row themselves. the tigers look to follow up their four-homer performance as they vie for a three-game sweep of the visiting orioles on thursday afternoon.

dixon machado concluded the fireworks by leading off the ninth with a homer, capping a chaotic final two innings over which the teams combined for eight runs. miguel cabrera celebrated his 35th birthday with a solo shot, jeimer candelario went deep to highlight his second straight multi-hit performance and john hicks belted a three-run homer for detroit, which improved to 3-5 at home this season. baltimore has limped to a 3-9 mark away from camden yards and aims to avert a fruitless six-game road trip on thursday before preparing for a 10-game homestand. manny machado carries a six-game hitting streak during which he is 8-for-24 with four doubles and four rbis into thursday's contest versus jordan zimmermann, who is returning from the bruised right jaw he sustained in his last outing.
tv: 1:10 p.m. et, mlb network, masn (baltimore), fs detroit
pitching matchup: orioles rh alex cobb (0-1, 17.18 era) vs. tigers rh jordan zimmermann (0-0, 8.18)

signed to a four-year contract worth nearly $60 million last month, cobb followed up career highs in wins, games started and innings pitched in 2017 with a clunker out of the blocks. the 30-year-old was blitzed for eight runs and 10 hits - including two homers - in 3 2/3 frames at boston on saturday. cobb owns a 2-1 record and 2.41 era versus detroit, although victor martinez is 4-for-13 against him.
zimmermann required a few days for the swelling to go down after he was drilled with a comebacker by jason kipnis in the first inning against cleveland on april 11. "i saw it coming for a second and then i felt it and went down," the 31-year-old zimmermann told the detroit free press. "just felt that all my teeth were there. my jaw wasn't peeled in like it was the first time it happened (in college in 2007). i think i got lucky." chris davis (5-for-9) and adam jones (6-for-22) both have belted three homers versus zimmermann.
walk-offs

1. baltimore lf trey mancini has scored five times during his six-game hitting streak.

2. martinez is 7-for-17 with two doubles, a homer and three rbis in his last four contests.

3. jones is just 4-for-26 in his last seven games.

prediction: tigers 4, orioles 2

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 09:21 AM
St. Louis Cardinals vs. Chicago Cubs Preview and Predictions 04-19-2018

Runs can be tough to come by at Wrigley Field this time of year - as have opportunities to play baseball - and that's bad news for a Chicago Cubs team that has struggled at the plate in the early going. After a third postponement in four days due to inclement weather, the Cubs face the tall task of getting their offense going against promising right-hander Luke Weaver when they wrap up an abbreviated two-game series against the visiting St. Louis Cardinals on Thursday afternoon.

The Cubs have recorded only one victory when scoring fewer than five runs and are averaging 1.75 in their eight losses compared to 8.7 in their seven wins. That includes a 5-3 defeat on Tuesday that pushed the Cardinals' winning streak to five games and snapped their five-game skid at Wrigley. St. Louis is expected to add more pop to its lineup with the recall of power-hitting outfielder Tyler O'Neill. Javier Baez registered three of the Cubs' six hits on Tuesday, and 10 of his 12 o the season have gone for extra bases while his 16 RBIs are twice as many as anyone else on the Cubs' roster.
TV: 2:20 p.m. ET, MLB Network, FS Midwest (St. Louis), ABC 7 (Chicago)
PITCHING MATCHUP: Cardinals RH Luke Weaver (2-0, 2.08 ERA) vs. Cubs LH Jon Lester (1-0, 4.40)

Weaver is showing why he was one of the top pitching prospects in baseball, as he has followed an outstanding spring with three strong starts to begin the regular season. The 24-year-old has allowed four runs over 17 1/3 innings and has struck out seven in each of his last two turns. Weaver is 0-1 with a 12.86 ERA in two career starts against the Cubs.
Lester is off to a bumpy start with one excellent outing sandwiched between two sub-par efforts. The 34-year-old allowed four runs and seven hits over five innings in a no-decision against Pittsburgh last time out, generating only 14 swinging strikes. Lester is 5-4 with a 2.30 ERA in 14 career starts against St. Louis.

WALK-OFFS

1. Cardinals CF Tommy Pham is 11-for-23 during his six-game hitting streak, but he's 3-for-14 lifetime versus Lester.

2. The Cubs have been hit by a pitch in seven straight games - the club's longest streak since at least 1908 - and lead the league with 17 hit batsmen this season.

3. St. Louis INF Matt Carpenter recorded two hits on Tuesday to snap a 1-for-14 skid, but he is 5-for-34 with 11 strikeouts against Lester in his career.

PREDICTION: Cardinals 4, Cubs 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Houston Astros vs. Seattle Mariners Preview and Predictions 04-19-2018

19th April 2018 by Gracenote
the houston astros appear to be removed from a brief slumber and look for their third consecutive victory when they visit the seattle mariners on thursday afternoon for the finale of their four-game series. houston dropped five of six contests before suddenly reversing course by outscoring the mariners 11-2 in back-to-back wins.

marwin gonzalez delivered a tiebreaking two-run single and george springer added a two-run double during a six-run seventh inning in wednesday's 7-1 triumph as the astros defeated seattle for the eighth time in nine meetings. carlos correa is 5-for-11 in the series, but the star shortstop is mired in a 12-game homerless drought. seattle has scored just four runs in the series, and five over its last four games after registering 29 over its previous four contests. slugger nelson cruz is just 1-for-14 over the last four games - the hit being a homer - while kyle seager has struck out six times in 10 hitless at-bats against the astros.
tv: 3:40 p.m. et, at&t sportsnet-southwest (houston), root northwest (seattle)
pitching matchup: astros rh charlie morton (2-0, 1.00 era) vs. mariners lh marco gonzales (1-1, 8.25)

morton matched his career high of 12 strikeouts in his last turn, when he allowed two runs and six hits in six innings of a no-decision against texas. the 34-year-old gave up just an unearned run and seven hits over 12 frames while winning his first two outings of the season. morton went 1-2 with a 3.80 era in four starts against the mariners last year and has enjoyed solid success against seager (1-for-10) and mitch haniger (1-for-8).
gonzales pitched a total of 5 2/3 innings in his last two turns - giving up four runs each time - while struggling to hit his spots. the 26-year-old is allowing opponents to bat .358 and could be pitching to retain his spot in the rotation with erasmo ramirez close to being activated from the disabled list. gonzales has yet to record a decision in five appearances (three starts) at safeco field since being acquired from st. louis in july.
walk-offs

1. the astros have won seven of their last eight games at safeco field.

2. seattle lf ben gamel (oblique) went 0-for-2 with a walk on wednesday after being activated from the 10-day disabled list, as the club optioned lhp ariel miranda to triple-a tacoma to open the roster spot.

3. houston 2b jose altuve has collected just four rbis in 75 at-bats this season after driving in a total of 177 runs over the previous two campaigns.

prediction: astros 5, mariners 0

Can'tPickAWinner
Toronto Blue Jays vs. New York Yankees Preview and Predictions 04-19-2018

giancarlo stanton made a spectacular new york yankees debut by swatting two homers and driving in four runs in a season-opening win at toronto. stanton's fortunes have taken a downhill spiral since his splashy introduction to his new team and there is talk of dropping him in the batting order when the yankees host the blue jays on thursday in the opener of a four-game set.

stanton was hitless in four at-bats in tuesday's 9-1 loss to visiting miami, dipping his batting average at yankee stadium to a woeful .086 (3-for-35) with 20 strikeouts. "he's one at-bat away from getting it locked back in, and then the last thing you want is him down in the order getting pitched around," new york manager aaron boone told reporters. "he's too premier of a player, and an at-bat away, in my eyes, from locking it in." toronto was locked in wednesday, completing a three-game sweep of the kansas city royals with a 15-5 romp to extend its winning streak to four games. teoscar hernández went 4-for-6 with a homer, triple and four rbis and curtis granderson capped the rout with a grand slam as the blue jays outscored kansas city 31-12.
tv: 6:35 p.m. et, mlb network, sportsnet one (toronto), wpix (new york)
pitching matchup: blue jays rh aaron sanchez (1-1, 3.66 era) vs. yankees lh cc sabathia (0-0, 4.00)

sanchez has been solid since dropping his season debut against the yankees, when he gave up four runs on eight hits over 5 2/3 innings. he rebounded with consecutive quality starts, permitting three runs on six hits over six innings in a no-decision versus the chicago white sox before beating baltimore with eight innings of one-run ball. didi gregorius is 5-for-13 against sanchez, who has limited brett gardner to 2-for-16.'
sabathia (hip) was scheduled to come off the disabled list tuesday but new york held him back two more days to start against the blue jays. he pitched five innings in a no-decision at toronto on march 31, yielding two runs (one earned) on five hits over five innings and escaped with another no-decision despite giving up three homers in four innings at baltimore. justin smoak is 10-for-29 with two home runs against sabathia.
walk-offs

1. toronto has won 12 of 15 since dropping the first two games of the season to the yankees.

2. yankees rf aaron judge was 3-for-15 in the opening series at toronto but hit in every game since until going 0-for-2 on tuesday.

3. blue jays dh kendrys morales (hamstring) is expected to come off the disabled list friday but 3b josh donaldson will not return saturday.

prediction: yankees 4, blue jays 3

Can'tPickAWinner
Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Philadelphia Phillies Preview and Predictions 04-19-2018

the pittsburgh pirates' high-powered offense has them atop the national league in runs scored with 99, while their 7-2 road record has elevated the club to the penthouse in the central division. fresh off a 10-run uprising, the pirates will travel east across the keystone state on thursday to open a four-game series against the philadelphia phillies.

josh bell recorded a three-rbi performance for the second time in four contests on wednesday as pittsburgh posted a 10-2 romp over colorado to salvage the finale of a three-game series. the 25-year-old also has gotten in his licks versus thursday starter jake arrieta, against whom he is 7-for-14 with four extra-base hits (two homers) and two rbis in his career. like the pirates, the phillies have enjoyed early-season success, winning eight of nine before dropping two of three in atlanta following wednesday's 7-3 setback. rhys hoskins has recorded four rbis and scored five runs during his five-game hitting streak for philadelphia, which opens a 10-game homestand on thursday.
tv: 7:05 p.m. et, mlb network, at&t sportsnet-pittsburgh, nbcs philadelphia plus
pitching matchup: pirates rh jameson taillon (2-0, 0.89 era) vs. phillies rh jake arrieta (1-0, 3.38)

taillon recorded his second straight dominant outing, as he followed a one-hit shutout versus cincinnati on april 8 by scattering four hits over six scoreless innings in a no-decision at miami six days later. the 26-year-old also pitched well in his last trip to the mound against philadelphia, allowing four hits while striking out nine in five frames of a 3-0 triumph on july 4. odubel herrera is 3-for-5 with a homer versus taillon, but the rest of the phillies have gone just 3-for-13 against him.
signed to a three-year, $75 million deal last month, arrieta collected his first win after permitting three runs and seven hits over 6 2/3 innings of saturday's 9-4 victory at tampa bay. the 2015 cy young award winner recorded 19 of his 25 outs via the ground ball before exiting after 88 pitches. arrieta has gotten the better of pittsburgh in his career, posting a 10-6 record while limiting the club to a .204 batting average.
walk-offs

1. pittsburgh, which won five of seven versus philadelphia last season, is the lone team in the majors to have its starting pitchers complete five innings in every game this year.

2. herrera, who has hit safely in 11 of his last 13 contests, batted .308 versus the pirates in 2017.

3. pittsburgh rhp joe musgrove (shoulder) is expected to throw 25-30 pitches during a bullpen session on thursday.

prediction: pirates 5, phillies 2

Can'tPickAWinner
New York Mets vs. Atlanta Braves Preview and Predictions 04-19-2018

after following the best start in franchise history by dropping three of four games, the new york mets recorded a much-needed comeback victory and hope to carry a surge of momentum into the opener of their four-game series against the host atlanta braves on thursday. new york climbed back from a two-run, eighth-inning deficit on wednesday against washington behind two-run hits by todd frazier and juan lagares to post an 11-5 win and improve to 9-2 against national league east rivals.

one of the biggest reasons why the mets are 13-4 is the play of asdrubal cabrera, who finished 2-for-4 with two runs scored on wednesday to raise his average to .343 and give him hits in 13 of his 17 games this season. the braves beat philadelphia 7-3 on wednesday, earning a series win for the fourth time in six attempts this year and winning their first three home sets since 2000. ender inciarte, who began the week with a .179 average, went 6-for-13 in the series to improve to .232 and robbed philadelphia's scott kingery of a home run with a brilliant leaping catch at the wall in center field. atlanta received a big scare when freddie freeman - who missed 44 games last year after being hit by a pitch on his left wrist - was hit in the same spot in the eighth inning and immediately left the game.
tv: 7:35 p.m. et, sny (new york), fs southeast (atlanta)
pitching matchup: mets rh matt harvey (0-1, 4.80 era) vs. tbd

harvey suffered his first defeat of the season on saturday against milwaukee but registered six strikeouts - his highest total in a start since may. harvey also recorded his 600th career strikeout versus the brewers while giving up four runs and eight hits in five innings. the 29-year-old, who was limited to 18 starts last season, is 3-6 with a 4.38 era in 11 career turns against the braves.
atlanta will need a change of plans as anibal sanchez, thursday's originally scheduled starter, suffered a right hamstring strain while running in the outfield during batting practice on wednesday. the braves could turn to right-hander lucas sims (3-6, 5.62 era in 2017), who pitched four scoreless innings at triple-a gwinnett on april 9 and was promoted to the bullpen on monday. atlanta also could promote matt wisler (0-1, 8.35 in 2017), who is scheduled to start for gwinnett on friday and would be on regular rest if brought up.
walk-offs

1. atlanta signed veteran of jose bautista to a minor-league contract on wednesday and stated the former toronto slugger will work at third base in his attempt to return to the majors.

2. new york lf yoenis cespedes snapped a 2-for-11 skid on wednesday with a two-hit performance that included his sixth career grand slam.

3. the braves placed rhp jose ramirez on the 10-day disabled list with right shoulder inflammation and recalled lhp jesse biddle from gwinnett.

prediction: mets 5, braves 3

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 09:22 AM
San Francisco Giants vs. Arizona Diamondbacks Preview and Predictions 04-19-2018

one day after ending their four-game losing streak, the san francisco giants attempt to post back-to-back victories for just the third time this season when they visit the arizona diamondbacks for the finale of their three-game series. san francisco squandered a late two-run lead on wednesday and nearly blew another one in the 10th inning before holding on for a 4-3 win.

evan longoria belted a two-run homer in the sixth and brandon belt launched another in the 10th as the giants improved to 2-4 on their 10-game road trip. david peralta continued his offensive surge for the diamondbacks, going 3-for-5 with an rbi to extend his hitting streak to seven games. it was the fourth multi-hit performance of the stretch for the 30-year-old outfielder, who is 12-for-29 during the streak. arizona dropped to 6-2 at home with wednesday's setback, which also snapped its four-game winning streak at chase field.
tv: 9:40 p.m. et, nbcs bay area plus (san francisco), fs arizona

pitching matchup: giants lh ty blach (1-2, 4.43 era) vs. diamondbacks rh zack greinke (1-1, 5.29)
blach is coming off a sub-par effort at san diego on friday, when he yielded four runs - three earned - and seven hits over five innings of a loss. however, the 27-year-old native of denver walked just one batter after issuing eight free passes over his first three turns of the season and has yet to serve up a homer in 2018. blach has worked a total of seven innings in one start and three relief appearances against arizona in his career, surrendering seven runs while losing his lone decision.
after a strong season debut against colorado at home, greinke has struggled in back-to-back road starts, giving up nine runs and 14 hits over 11 1/3 innings. the 34-year-old floridian managed to pick up his first victory of the year friday against the dodgers in los angeles despite yielding four runs and five hits over 6 1/3 frames. greinke has been superb versus san francisco during his career, going 11-2 with a 2.37 era in 17 starts.
walk-offs

1. longoria was back in the lineup wednesday after missing the series opener with an ankle injury and went 3-for-4, finishing a triple shy of the cycle while recording his fourth multi-hit effort in five games.

2. the diamondbacks announced rhp taijuan walker will need tommy john surgery to repair a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his pitching elbow.

3. arizona seeks its second series win over the giants already this season after taking two of three in san francisco last week.

prediction: diamondbacks 5, giants 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Boston Red Sox vs. Los Angeles Angels Preview and Predictions 04-19-2018

the boston red sox aim to continue their franchise-best start when they visit the los angeles angels on thursday for the finale of their three-game set. boston won the first two games of the series by a cumulative 19-1 score to extend its winning streak to six games and improve its major league-best record to 15-2.

rafael devers has homered in both games of the series, belting his first career grand slam on wednesday as the red sox rolled to a 9-0 victory. mitch moreland contributed a homer and four rbis while j.d. martinez went 4-for-5 with a blast to improve to 10-for-20 with two shots over his last five games. despite the consecutive setbacks, los angeles has a 13-5 record that matches the best 18-game start (1982 and 1993) in franchise history. angels star mike trout recorded two hits on wednesday and is 8-for-19 with two homers during his five-game hitting streak.
tv: 10:07 p.m. et, nesn (boston), fs west (los angeles)

pitching matchup: red sox rh eduardo rodriguez (1-0, 3.72 era) vs. angels rh nick tropeano (1-0, 0.00)
rodriguez defeated baltimore in his last turn as he gave up one run and five hits with eight strikeouts in six innings. the 25-year-old has fanned 15 while issuing four walks in 9 1/3 frames after striking out a career-best 150 last season. rodriguez had a terrible time in his lone career outing against the angels as he allowed seven runs and six hits - including homers by kole calhoun and albert pujols - in just 1 2/3 innings of a loss at angel stadium on july 20, 2015.
tropeano settled for a no-decision in his season debut last thursday despite allowing six hits in 6 2/3 scoreless innings at kansas city. the 27-year-old missed all of last season while recovering from the tommy john surgery he underwent in august 2016. tropeano, who will be facing the red sox for the first time in his career, is 3-3 with a 4.71 era in 11 starts at angel stadium.

walk-offs

1. the red sox have scored 84 runs over their last 10 games.

2. los angeles rhp-dh shohei ohtani (blister) may be available to make his next start on tuesday against houston, and also could be able to swing the bat on thursday, according to mgr mike scioscia.

3. boston rf mookie betts is 5-for-8 with three homers and two walks in the series.

prediction: red sox 6, angels 5

Can'tPickAWinner
Miami Marlins vs. Milwaukee Brewers Preview and Predictions 04-19-2018

the milwaukee brewers have not been scored upon in 19 innings and will try to extend the streak against the visiting miami marlins' lackluster offense when the teams begin a four-game series in miller park on thursday. the brewers produced back-to-back 2-0 wins to close out a series with cincinnati and have a chance for their first three-game winning streak since opening the season 3-0.

chase anderson, who has a 2.82 era through his first four starts for milwaukee, will try to maintain the mound dominance opposite marlins lefty dillon peters. miami had a rare breakout with the bats when it won 9-1 at yankee stadium on tuesday as catcher j.t. realmuto homered and drove in four runs in his season debut. "hopefully, the spark lasts a lot longer than one game," realmuto told reporters. "with these young guys, you can see they don't get their heads down. they wash it away with their shower that night and the next day they're coming in hungry ready to go try and win a ballgame." the brewers won four of six meetings last season, all of which were played in milwaukee due to a series in miami being moved north due to the aftermath of hurricane irma in florida.
tv: 8:10 p.m. et, fs florida (miami), fs wisconsin (milwaukee)
pitching matchup: marlins lh dillon peters (2-1, 6.75 era) vs. brewers rh chase anderson (1-1, 2.82)

peters limited pittsburgh to two runs and four hits with three strikeouts in six innings of a victory on friday. the outing left him 2-0 with a 1.50 era at home while his one road start at philadelphia resulted in nine runs allowed in 2 2/3 frames. the university of texas product was shelled in his lone career start at miller park on sept. 17, giving up eight runs on nine hits and three walks in 3 2/3 innings.
anderson has a 2.75 era in 29 starts since the beginning of last year and picked up his first victory of 2018 with 6 1/3 strong innings against the new york mets on saturday. he yielded a run and two hits in the road outing and has held opponents to a .192 average thus far. the 30-year-old is 2-2 with a 3.86 era in five career matchups with the marlins, but miami's current roster is a combined 13-for-32 against him.
walk-offs

1. brewers 1b eric thames homered in wednesday's win and has six home runs in his last 10 games.

2. marlins 2b starlin castro has 20 hits on the year - 18 singles and two doubles.

3. brewers lf ryan braun (calf) missed wednesday's contest and is day-to-day.

prediction: brewers 5, marlins 2

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 10:09 AM
IntPicks

FREE PICK of the DAY

Thursday, April 19, 2018

MLB
1 Star
1:10 PM ET
Baltimore @ Detroit
Take Baltimore ML (-118)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 11:23 AM
Mike Wynn

Free Play: Free NY Yankees w/Sabathia -150 Over Toronto

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 11:23 AM
Free Selection from Jim Feist

Jim Feist's Comp Pick, Thursday, April 19, 2018

4/19 10:10 AM PT / 1:10 PM ET

MLB (959) BALTIMORE ORIOLES VS (960) DETROIT TIGERS

Take: (959) BALTIMORE ORIOLES

Reason: Your free play for Thursday, April 19 2018 is in the MLB scheduled contest between the Baltimore Orioles and Detroit Tigers. Your free play is on the Orioles.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 11:24 AM
Jeff Allen Sports

Thursday Free Selection is on the Boston Bruins

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 11:24 AM
Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR THURSDAY: Take HOUSTON/SEATTLE OVER the total of 8½ runs

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 11:25 AM
John Anthony Sports

Thursday's Free Selection: Atlanta Braves

Can'tPickAWinner
Atlantic Sports

Thursday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Columbus Blue Jackets - 115

Can'tPickAWinner
#1 Sports

Thursday's Free Selection: Milwaukee Brewers - 200

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 11:26 AM
Easy Money Sports

Lee's Free Thursday Selection Is

Miami/Milwaukee UNDER 8 +110

Can'tPickAWinner
Nevada Sharpshooter

Your free winner for Thursday: Take MIAMI/MILWAUKEE UNDER the total of 8½ runs

Can'tPickAWinner
Huddle Up Sports

Free Play: NY YANKEES Sabathia -145

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 11:27 AM
Hawkeye Sports

Thursday's Free Pick: Boston Bruins even

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 11:27 AM
Golden Dragon Sports

Free Pick Houston/Seattle over 8'

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 11:28 AM
Arthur Ralph Sports

FREE play: THURS Blue Jays w/ Sanchez +135

Can'tPickAWinner
Teyas Sports

FREE PICK 4/19 MLB TORONTO +141

Can'tPickAWinner
Platinum Plays

Free Pick the Miami/Milwaukee Game UNDER 8½ Runs

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 11:29 AM
The Vegas Steam Line

Your free winner for Thursday: Take NEW ORLEANS/PORTLAND UNDER the total of 216

Can'tPickAWinner
High Stakes Syndicate

Free Selection for Thursday: New York Yankees - 150

Can'tPickAWinner
Free Selection from Kenny Towers

Un 216 Por/NO - NBA

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 11:30 AM
Sharp Bettor

SharpBettor FREE Play for Thursday, April 19, 2018

04/19 11:20 AM MLB (967) ST. LOUIS CARDINALS (L WEAVER - R) VS (968) CHICAGO CUBS (J LESTER - L)

Take : Cubs

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 11:30 AM
Roz Wins

Roz's Thursday April 19, 2018, Free Pick

4/19 10:10 AM MLB (959) BALTIMORE ORIOLES (A COBB - R) VS (960) DETROIT TIGERS (J ZIMMERMANN - R)

Take : Orioles

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 11:56 AM
MLB
Dunkel

Thursday, April 19

Pittsburgh @ Philadelphia

Game 951-952
April 19, 2018 @ 7:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Pittsburgh
(Taillon) 15.576
Philadelphia
(Arrieta) 14.339
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Pittsburgh
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Philadelphia
7 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Pittsburgh
(-105); Under

NY Mets @ Atlanta

Game 953-954
April 19, 2018 @ 7:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
NY Mets
(Harvey) 15.681
Atlanta
(Sims) 14.249
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
NY Mets
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Atlanta
Dunkel Pick:
NY Mets
(-110); Under

Miami @ Milwaukee

Game 955-956
April 19, 2018 @ 8:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Miami
(Peters) 13.568
Milwaukee
(Andrson) 15.120
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Milwaukee
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Milwaukee
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Milwaukee
(-200); Over

San Francisco @ Arizona

Game 957-958
April 19, 2018 @ 9:40 pm

Dunkel Rating:
San Francisco
(Blach) 14.379
Arizona
(Greinke) 16.430
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Arizona
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Arizona
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Arizona
(-175); Under

Baltimore @ Detroit

Game 959-960
April 19, 2018 @ 1:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Baltimore
(Cobb) 14.660
Detroit
(Zmmrmnn) 13.775
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Baltimore
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Baltimore
Dunkel Pick:
Baltimore
(-120); Under

Houston @ Seattle

Game 961-962
April 19, 2018 @ 3:40 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Houston
(Morton) 15.950
Seattle
(Gonzales) 14.474
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Houston
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Houston
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Houston
(-180); Under

Toronto @ NY Yankees

Game 963-964
April 19, 2018 @ 6:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Toronto
(Sanchez) 14.704
NY Yankees
(Sabathia) 17.915
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
NY Yankees
by 3
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
NY Yankees
Dunkel Pick:
NY Yankees
(-150); Over

Boston @ LA Angels

Game 965-966
April 19, 2018 @ 9:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Boston
(Rodriguez) 19.936
LA Angels
(Tropeano) 15.948
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Boston
by 4
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Boston
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Boston
(-115); Over

St. Louis @ Chicago Cubs

Game 967-968
April 19, 2018 @ 2:20 pm

Dunkel Rating:
St. Louis
(Weaver) 14.848
Chicago Cubs
(Lester) 16.464
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Chicago Cubs
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Chicago Cubs
No Total
Dunkel Pick:
Chicago Cubs
(-115); N/A

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 11:56 AM
MLB
Long Sheet

Thursday, April 19

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PITTSBURGH (12 - 6) at PHILADELPHIA (10 - 7) - 7:05 PM
JAMESON TAILLON (R) vs. JAKE ARRIETA (R)
Top Trends for this game.
PITTSBURGH is 51-71 (-22.4 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 34-27 (+14.0 Units) against the money line in April games over the last 3 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 48-82 (-27.6 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.

Head-to-Head Series History
There were no past matchups in this series during this time period.

JAMESON TAILLON vs. PHILADELPHIA since 1997
TAILLON is 1-0 when starting against PHILADELPHIA with an ERA of 3.27 and a WHIP of 1.273.
His team's record is 2-0 (+2.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-1. (-0.2 units)

JAKE ARRIETA vs. PITTSBURGH since 1997
ARRIETA is 11-6 when starting against PITTSBURGH with an ERA of 2.96 and a WHIP of 0.964.
His team's record is 14-7 (+2.8 units) in these starts. The OVER is 9-11. (-2.5 units)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NY METS (13 - 4) at ATLANTA (10 - 7) - 7:35 PM
MATT HARVEY (R) vs. MATT WISLER (R)
NY METS are 18-45 (-26.2 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
HARVEY is 14-24 (-15.5 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
HARVEY is 6-15 (-14.1 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
HARVEY is 14-29 (-19.6 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record since 1997. (Team's Record)
ATLANTA is 73-90 (+23.0 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.
NY METS are 13-4 (+9.7 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
NY METS are 20-7 (+14.6 Units) against the money line in road games in April games over the last 3 seasons.
NY METS are 111-90 (+35.6 Units) against the money line in road games when playing on Thursday since 1997.
NY METS are 27-18 (+12.4 Units) against the money line in road games against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.

MATT HARVEY vs. ATLANTA since 1997
HARVEY is 3-6 when starting against ATLANTA with an ERA of 4.38 and a WHIP of 1.335.
His team's record is 3-8 (-9.2 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 6-4. (+1.8 units)

MATT WISLER vs. NY METS since 1997
WISLER is 3-2 when starting against NY METS with an ERA of 2.59 and a WHIP of 1.080.
His team's record is 4-2 (+4.6 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-5. (-4.7 units)

MIAMI (5 - 12) at MILWAUKEE (10 - 9) - 8:10 PM
DILLON PETERS (L) vs. CHASE ANDERSON (R)
MILWAUKEE is 96-85 (+19.4 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 62-53 (+13.7 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 49-39 (+19.7 Units) against the money line against left-handed starters over the last 3 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 79-102 (-34.8 Units) against the money line in home games when playing on Thursday since 1997.

DILLON PETERS vs. MILWAUKEE since 1997
PETERS is 0-1 when starting against MILWAUKEE with an ERA of 19.62 and a WHIP of 3.270.
His team's record is 0-1 (-1.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 0-1. (-1.0 units)

CHASE ANDERSON vs. MIAMI since 1997
ANDERSON is 2-2 when starting against MIAMI with an ERA of 3.86 and a WHIP of 1.385.
His team's record is 2-3 (-0.9 units) in these starts. The OVER is 3-2. (+1.0 units)

SAN FRANCISCO (7 - 10) at ARIZONA (12 - 5) - 9:40 PM
TY BLACH (L) vs. ZACK GREINKE (R)
SAN FRANCISCO is 71-108 (-37.9 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 14-38 (-18.6 Units) against the money line as a road underdog of +125 to +175 over the last 3 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 30-61 (-27.4 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 14-26 (-15.3 Units) against the money line in April games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 13-35 (-19.5 Units) against the money line in road games against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 102-125 (-35.9 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 3 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 48-71 (-28.9 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 22-46 (-26.6 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 2 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 23-54 (-25.5 Units) against the money line in road games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.
ARIZONA is 12-5 (+8.0 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
ARIZONA is 59-32 (+19.4 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
ARIZONA is 26-15 (+14.1 Units) against the money line in April games over the last 2 seasons.
ARIZONA is 16-5 (+11.8 Units) against the money line when playing on Thursday over the last 2 seasons.
ARIZONA is 56-38 (+16.0 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
ARIZONA is 75-54 (+13.6 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
ARIZONA is 7-1 (+7.3 Units) against the money line against left-handed starters this season.
GREINKE is 54-22 (+20.5 Units) against the money line as a home favorite of -125 to -175 since 1997. (Team's Record)
GREINKE is 133-71 (+45.9 Units) against the money line in home games since 1997. (Team's Record)
GREINKE is 101-51 (+36.0 Units) against the money line in home games in night games since 1997. (Team's Record)
GREINKE is 26-7 (+16.1 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)

ARIZONA is 3-2 (+0.4 Units) against SAN FRANCISCO this season
3 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+0.9 Units)

TY BLACH vs. ARIZONA since 1997
BLACH is 0-1 when starting against ARIZONA with an ERA of 7.20 and a WHIP of 1.600.
His team's record is 0-1 (-1.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-1. (-1.2 units)

ZACK GREINKE vs. SAN FRANCISCO since 1997
GREINKE is 11-2 when starting against SAN FRANCISCO with an ERA of 2.37 and a WHIP of 1.073.
His team's record is 14-3 (+11.2 units) in these starts. The OVER is 7-9. (-2.2 units)

BALTIMORE (5 - 13) at DETROIT (6 - 9) - 1:10 PM
ALEX COBB (R) vs. JORDAN ZIMMERMANN (R)
BALTIMORE is 31-61 (-25.9 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
BALTIMORE is 18-42 (-21.6 Units) against the money line in road games against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
BALTIMORE is 17-42 (-23.4 Units) against the money line in road games after a loss over the last 2 seasons.
BALTIMORE is 216-347 (-108.0 Units) against the money line after 3 or more consecutive losses since 1997.
DETROIT is 70-107 (-34.1 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 27-47 (-19.5 Units) against the money line when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 37-52 (-19.5 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 14-26 (-14.4 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 49-84 (-31.8 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 24-45 (-22.7 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 31-50 (-20.0 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.

DETROIT is 2-0 (+2.2 Units) against BALTIMORE this season
1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=-0.1 Units, Under=-0.2 Units)

ALEX COBB vs. DETROIT since 1997
COBB is 2-1 when starting against DETROIT with an ERA of 2.41 and a WHIP of 1.312.
His team's record is 3-3 (+0.3 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-5. (-4.4 units)

JORDAN ZIMMERMANN vs. BALTIMORE since 1997
ZIMMERMANN is 3-4 when starting against BALTIMORE with an ERA of 5.84 and a WHIP of 1.478.
His team's record is 3-5 (-2.3 units) in these starts. The OVER is 4-4. (-0.3 units)

HOUSTON (12 - 7) at SEATTLE (9 - 7) - 3:40 PM
CHARLIE MORTON (R) vs. MARCO GONZALES (L)
HOUSTON is 14-22 (-15.7 Units) against the money line when playing on Thursday over the last 3 seasons.
MORTON is 17-38 (-22.2 Units) against the money line in day games since 1997. (Team's Record)
HOUSTON is 62-38 (+13.5 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
HOUSTON is 31-13 (+13.5 Units) against the money line in road games against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
SEATTLE is 903-819 (-113.5 Units) against the money line in home games since 1997.
SEATTLE is 164-206 (-58.1 Units) against the money line when playing on Thursday since 1997.
SEATTLE is 305-305 (-67.8 Units) against the money line in home games against division opponents since 1997.

HOUSTON is 2-1 (+0.9 Units) against SEATTLE this season
2 of 3 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+0.9 Units)

CHARLIE MORTON vs. SEATTLE since 1997
MORTON is 1-2 when starting against SEATTLE with an ERA of 3.80 and a WHIP of 1.183.
His team's record is 2-2 (-0.1 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-3. (-2.5 units)

MARCO GONZALES vs. HOUSTON since 1997
No recent starts.

TORONTO (12 - 5) at NY YANKEES (8 - 8) - 6:35 PM
AARON SANCHEZ (R) vs. C.C. SABATHIA (L)
TORONTO is 107-110 (-28.7 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 3 seasons.
SABATHIA is 13-5 (+9.5 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
SABATHIA is 27-15 (+13.3 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)

NY YANKEES is 2-2 (+0.0 Units) against TORONTO this season
3 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+2.0 Units)

AARON SANCHEZ vs. NY YANKEES since 1997
SANCHEZ is 1-1 when starting against NY YANKEES with an ERA of 2.84 and a WHIP of 1.342.
His team's record is 1-3 (-2.8 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 3-1. (+2.0 units)

C.C. SABATHIA vs. TORONTO since 1997
SABATHIA is 17-11 when starting against TORONTO with an ERA of 3.59 and a WHIP of 1.143.
His team's record is 18-14 (+1.2 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 19-12. (+5.3 units)

BOSTON (15 - 2) at LA ANGELS (13 - 5) - 10:05 PM
EDUARDO RODRIGUEZ (L) vs. NICK TROPEANO (R)
BOSTON is 2-9 (-10.8 Units) against the money line in road games when playing on Thursday over the last 2 seasons.
LA ANGELS are 226-181 (+36.2 Units) against the money line at home when the money line is +125 to -125 since 1997.
LA ANGELS are 49-37 (+18.2 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons.
BOSTON is 15-2 (+13.0 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
BOSTON is 13-1 (+12.6 Units) against the money line in April games this season.
BOSTON is 73-45 (+23.6 Units) against the money line in road games in night games over the last 3 seasons.
BOSTON is 89-54 (+23.6 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
BOSTON is 13-1 (+12.6 Units) against the money line after a win this season.

BOSTON is 2-0 (+2.7 Units) against LA ANGELS this season
2 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+2.0 Units)

EDUARDO RODRIGUEZ vs. LA ANGELS since 1997
RODRIGUEZ is 0-1 when starting against LA ANGELS with an ERA of 37.72 and a WHIP of 5.389.
His team's record is 0-1 (-1.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 0-1. (-1.1 units)

NICK TROPEANO vs. BOSTON since 1997
No recent starts.

ST LOUIS (10 - 7) at CHICAGO CUBS (7 - 8) - 2:20 PM
LUKE WEAVER (R) vs. JON LESTER (L)
ST LOUIS is 16-29 (-19.3 Units) against the money line when playing with a day off over the last 3 seasons.
ST LOUIS is 95-122 (-41.9 Units) against the money line in road games after 3 or more consecutive wins since 1997.
CHICAGO CUBS are 103-84 (-19.8 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
CHICAGO CUBS are 908-827 (-163.6 Units) against the money line in home games since 1997.
CHICAGO CUBS are 423-383 (-88.1 Units) against the money line in home games against division opponents since 1997.
CHICAGO CUBS are 42-43 (-26.6 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons.
CHICAGO CUBS are 77-64 (-19.2 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
CHICAGO CUBS are 18-24 (-17.3 Units) against the money line in home games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

ST LOUIS is 1-0 (+1.1 Units) against CHICAGO CUBS this season
1 of 1 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+1.0 Units)

LUKE WEAVER vs. CHICAGO CUBS since 1997
WEAVER is 0-1 when starting against CHICAGO CUBS with an ERA of 12.86 and a WHIP of 2.286.
His team's record is 1-1 (+0.5 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-0. (+2.0 units)

JON LESTER vs. ST LOUIS since 1997
LESTER is 7-5 when starting against ST LOUIS with an ERA of 2.16 and a WHIP of 1.003.
His team's record is 10-7 (+2.6 units) in these starts. The OVER is 4-11. (-7.7 units)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 11:57 AM
MLB

Thursday, April 19

National League
Cardinals (10-7) @ Cubs (7-8)
Weaver is 2-0, 2.08 in his first three starts (under 3-0).
5-inning record: 3-0 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-2

Lester is 1-0, 5.02 in his first three starts (over 2-1)
5-inning record: 2-0-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-3

St Louis won its last five games; five of their last six games stayed under. Cubs are 2-4 at home this season; under is 9-3-1 in their last 13 games.

Pirates (12-6) @ Phillies (10-7)
Tallion is 2-0, 0.89 in three starts this season (under 2-1).
5-inning record: 2-0-1. Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-3

Arrieta is 1-0, 5.06 in two starts this season (over 2-0).
5-inning record: 1-0-1. Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-2

Pirates are 8-5 in their last 13 games; over is 6-3 in their road games. Phillies won seven of their last nine games; under is 5-3 in their last eight games.

Mets (13-4) @ Braves (10-7)
Harvey is 0-1, 7.20 in his last two starts (under 2-1).
5-inning record: 1-1-1. Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-3

Wisler is 15-22, 5.26 in 67 MLB games (46 starts); he started only one game LY.
5-inning record: 0-0 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-0

Mets lost three of their last five games; under is 9-6 in their last 15 games. Atlanta is 6-3 at home this season; eight of their last ten games stayed under.

Marlins (5-12) @ Brewers (10-9)
Peters is 2-1, 6.75 in three starts this season (over 2-1).
5-inning record: 2-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-3

Anderson is 1-1, 2.82 in four starts this season (under 3-0-1).
5-inning record: 2-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-4

Marlins lost six of their last eight games; their last four road games went over. Milwaukee is 4-3 in its last seven games, 4-6 at home; under is 6-1-1 in their last eight home games.

Giants (7-10) @ Diamondbacks (12-5)
Blach is 0-2, 6.46 in his last three starts (under 3-1).
5-inning record: 1-3 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-4

Greinke is 1-1, 5.29 in three starts this season (over 2-1).
5-inning record: 2-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-3

Giants lost five of their last seven games; under is 7-3 in their road games. Arizona won six of its last nine games; they’re 6-2 at home. Five of D’backs’ last seven games went over.

American League
Orioles (5-13) @ Tigers (6-9)
Cobb allowed eight runs in 3.2 IP (79 PT) in his first ’18 start, a 10-3 loss in Boston.
5-inning record: 0-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-1

Zimmerman is 0-0, 8.18 in three starts this season (over 2-1). He got hit in face with a liner in his last start, left in first inning.
5-inning record: 0-3 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-3

Orioles lost seven of their last eight games; over is 5-2-1 in their last eight road games. Detroit lost five of its last seven games; under is 6-3 in their last nine games.

Astros (12-7) @ Mariners (9-7)
Morton is 2-0, 1.50 in three starts this season (under 2-1).
5-inning record: 3-0 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-3

Gonzales is 1-1, 8.25 in three starts this season (over 3-0).
5-inning record: 2-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-3

Houston is 3-5 in its last eight games; under is 10-2-1 in their last 13 games. Seattle lost three of its last four games; over is 9-6-1 in their games this season.

Blue Jays (12-5) @ New York (8-8)
Sanchez is 1-0, 2.57 in his last two starts (under 3-0).
5-inning record: 0-2-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-3

Sabathia is 0-0, 5.00 in his first two ’18 starts (over 1-1).
5-inning record: 0-1-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-2

Blue Jays won seven of their last eight games; Jays’ last four games went over the total. New York is 4-6 in its last 10 games; they’re 4-4 at home. Over is 7-1 in their home games.

Red Sox (15-2) @ Angels (13-5)
Rodriguez is 1-0, 3.72 in his first two ’18 starts (over 1-0-1)
5-inning record: 1-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-2

Tropeano blanked KC for 6.2 IP in his first ’18 start, a 7-1 win.
5-inning record: 1-0 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-1

Boston won its last six games; four of their last six road games stayed under. Angels won seven of their last nine games but lost last two; four of their last five home games went over.

Teams’ records in first five innings:
Team (road-home-total)- thru 4/18/18
Ariz 5-3-1……5-0-3…..10-3
Atl 5-3……..5-2-2……..10-5
Cubs 3-4-2……0-5-1…..3-9
Reds 2-7-1……1-6-1…..3-13
Colo 7-6-2……2-2-1……9-8
LA 4-3-1…..4-4-1……..8-7
Miami 1-3-1…..4-4-4……..5-7
Milw 6-3…….3-6-1………9-9
Mets 3-3……6-4-2………8-7
Philly 3-4-4…..3-1-1……..6-5
Pitt 6-1-2……7-2……….13-3
St. Louis 8-2-1…….2-4……..10-6
SD 2-2-2…..3-10-1……..5-12
SF 3-4-3…..2-4-1……..5-8
Wash 6-3……..4-5-1……..10-8

Orioles 2-6-4…….1-3-2……3-9
Boston 5-0-3……..5-2-2……10-2
White Sox 4-5………1-5………5-10
Cleveland 3-2-3……5-1-2…….8-3
Detroit 2-5………2-5-1…….4-10
Astros 3-3-4……5-3-1…….8-6
KC 3-4-1……3-4-1…….6-8
Angels 8-1-1……2-5-1…….10-6
Twins 2-3-2……3-2-1…….5-5
NYY 5-2-1……4-2-2…….9-4
A’s 4-3-1……3-6-2……7-9
Seattle 4-2-1……2-2-5……6-4
TB 4-3-1……2-6–2…….6-9
Texas 5-4-1……..2-8……..7-12
Toronto 3-2-2……3-6-1…….6-8

%age of times teams score in first inning (road/home/total- 4/18/18)
Ariz 4-8……..4-7………..8
Atl 3-8……..5-10………..8
Cubs 1-9……..2-6………..3
Reds 1-10……..1-8………..2
Colo 7-14……2-6..………9
LA 3-8……..3-8..………6
Miami 2-5……..4-12……….6
Milw 2-9……..0-10…..…….2
Mets 1-6……..6-11…………7
Philly 2-11……..4-6…………6
Pitt 1-9……..3-9…………4
StL 3-10……..1-6…………4
SD 1-6……..1-13……….2
SF 1-9………2-7……….3
Wash 7-9……..5-10………12

Orioles 5-12……0-6………..5
Boston 3-8……..6-9………..8
White Sox 1-9…….2-6………..3
Clev 1-8……..3-8……….4
Detroit 1-7…….0-8………..1
Astros 3-10……3-7……….6
KC 2-8……..3-8………..5
Angels 5-10……..2-7……….7
Twins 1-7……..0-6……….1
NYY 2-8……..4-8……….6
A’s 4-8……..2-11………6
Seattle 4-7…….3-9……….7
TB 3-8…….2-10……..5
Texas 1-10……2-10…….3
Toronto 2-7……..3-10……..5

Interleague play- 2018
NL @ AL– 8-2 NL, favorites -$415
AL @ NL– 2-2 , favorites -$112
Total: 10-4 NL, favorites -$527

Totals in interleague games
NL @ AL: Under 5-5
AL @ NL: Under 2-2
Total: Under 7-7

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 11:57 AM
MLB

Thursday, April 19

Trend Report

Baltimore Orioles
Baltimore is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games
Baltimore is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
Baltimore is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Baltimore is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Baltimore's last 8 games on the road
Baltimore is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Detroit
Baltimore is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games when playing Detroit
Baltimore is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Detroit
Detroit Tigers
Detroit is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Detroit's last 9 games
Detroit is 3-9 ATS in its last 12 games at home
Detroit is 3-12 SU in its last 15 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 16 of Detroit's last 23 games at home
Detroit is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Baltimore
Detroit is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing Baltimore
Detroit is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Baltimore

St. Louis Cardinals
St. Louis is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
St. Louis is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of St. Louis's last 6 games
St. Louis is 8-1 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
St. Louis is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of St. Louis's last 7 games on the road
St. Louis is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Chi Cubs
St. Louis is 2-8 SU in its last 10 games when playing Chi Cubs
St. Louis is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Chi Cubs
Chicago Cubs
Chi Cubs is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Chi Cubs is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
Chi Cubs is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games at home
Chi Cubs is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games at home
Chi Cubs is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing St. Louis
Chi Cubs is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games when playing St. Louis
Chi Cubs is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against St. Louis

Houston Astros
Houston is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games
The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Houston's last 13 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Houston's last 6 games on the road
Houston is 8-1 ATS in its last 9 games when playing Seattle
Houston is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games when playing Seattle
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Houston's last 11 games when playing Seattle
Houston is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Seattle
Houston is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Seattle
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Houston's last 8 games when playing on the road against Seattle
Seattle Mariners
Seattle is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games
The total has gone OVER in 10 of Seattle's last 15 games
Seattle is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 games at home
Seattle is 1-8 ATS in its last 9 games when playing Houston
Seattle is 1-8 SU in its last 9 games when playing Houston
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Seattle's last 11 games when playing Houston
Seattle is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games when playing at home against Houston
Seattle is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against Houston
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Seattle's last 8 games when playing at home against Houston

Toronto Blue Jays
Toronto is 10-5 ATS in its last 15 games
Toronto is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games
Toronto is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
Toronto is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games on the road
Toronto is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing NY Yankees
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Toronto's last 7 games when playing NY Yankees
Toronto is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against NY Yankees
Toronto is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games when playing on the road against NY Yankees
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Toronto's last 5 games when playing on the road against NY Yankees
New York Yankees
The total has gone OVER in 8 of NY Yankees's last 9 games
NY Yankees is 10-4 ATS in its last 14 games at home
NY Yankees is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games at home
NY Yankees is 18-6 SU in its last 24 games at home
NY Yankees is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of NY Yankees's last 5 games at home
NY Yankees is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Toronto
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of NY Yankees's last 7 games when playing Toronto
NY Yankees is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Toronto
NY Yankees is 8-4 SU in its last 12 games when playing at home against Toronto
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of NY Yankees's last 5 games when playing at home against Toronto

Pittsburgh Pirates
Pittsburgh is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Pittsburgh is 14-6 SU in its last 20 games
Pittsburgh is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games on the road
Pittsburgh is 9-2 SU in its last 11 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Pittsburgh's last 7 games on the road
Pittsburgh is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Philadelphia
Pittsburgh is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Philadelphia
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Pittsburgh's last 5 games when playing Philadelphia
Pittsburgh is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia
Pittsburgh is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Pittsburgh's last 7 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia
Philadelphia Phillies
Philadelphia is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games
Philadelphia is 11-5 ATS in its last 16 games at home
Philadelphia is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games at home
Philadelphia is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Pittsburgh
Philadelphia is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing Pittsburgh
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 5 games when playing Pittsburgh
Philadelphia is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Pittsburgh
Philadelphia is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Pittsburgh
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Philadelphia's last 7 games when playing at home against Pittsburgh

New York Mets
NY Mets is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games
NY Mets is 11-3 SU in its last 14 games
NY Mets is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
NY Mets is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
NY Mets is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games when playing Atlanta
NY Mets is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Atlanta
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of NY Mets's last 11 games when playing Atlanta
NY Mets is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Atlanta
NY Mets is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Atlanta
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of NY Mets's last 7 games when playing on the road against Atlanta
Atlanta Braves
Atlanta is 9-4 ATS in its last 13 games
Atlanta is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Atlanta's last 10 games
Atlanta is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Atlanta is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
Atlanta is 2-8 ATS in its last 10 games when playing NY Mets
Atlanta is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing NY Mets
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Atlanta's last 11 games when playing NY Mets
Atlanta is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against NY Mets
Atlanta is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against NY Mets
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Atlanta's last 7 games when playing at home against NY Mets

Miami Marlins
Miami is 4-9 ATS in its last 13 games
Miami is 3-10 SU in its last 13 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Miami's last 5 games
Miami is 6-17 ATS in its last 23 games on the road
Miami is 5-16 SU in its last 21 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Miami's last 6 games on the road
Miami is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing Milwaukee
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Miami's last 5 games when playing Milwaukee
Miami is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Milwaukee
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Miami's last 8 games when playing on the road against Milwaukee
Milwaukee Brewers
Milwaukee is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Milwaukee's last 5 games
Milwaukee is 3-11 ATS in its last 14 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Milwaukee's last 5 games at home
Milwaukee is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing Miami
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Milwaukee's last 5 games when playing Miami
Milwaukee is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Miami
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Milwaukee's last 8 games when playing at home against Miami

San Francisco Giants
San Francisco is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
San Francisco is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Francisco's last 6 games
San Francisco is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
San Francisco is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of San Francisco's last 11 games on the road
San Francisco is 11-5 ATS in its last 16 games when playing Arizona
San Francisco is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing Arizona
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Francisco's last 6 games when playing Arizona
San Francisco is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Arizona
San Francisco is 2-8 SU in its last 10 games when playing on the road against Arizona
The total has gone OVER in 12 of San Francisco's last 18 games when playing on the road against Arizona
Arizona Diamondbacks
Arizona is 10-4 SU in its last 14 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Arizona's last 7 games
Arizona is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Arizona's last 6 games at home
Arizona is 5-11 ATS in its last 16 games when playing San Francisco
Arizona is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing San Francisco
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Arizona's last 6 games when playing San Francisco
Arizona is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against San Francisco
Arizona is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games when playing at home against San Francisco
The total has gone OVER in 12 of Arizona's last 18 games when playing at home against San Francisco

Boston Red Sox
Boston is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
Boston is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston's last 5 games
Boston is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Boston is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston's last 5 games when playing LA Angels
Boston is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against LA Angels
Boston is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against LA Angels
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston's last 5 games when playing on the road against LA Angels
Los Angeles Angels
LA Angels is 12-5 ATS in its last 17 games
LA Angels is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Angels's last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Angels's last 5 games when playing Boston
LA Angels is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Boston
LA Angels is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Boston
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Angels's last 5 games when playing at home against Boston

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 11:58 AM
The Complete Game: Rain, snow, and wind impacting your MLB bets
Rob Hansen

As of Wednesday, there have been 25 games postponed this season – just one shy of the record number of postponements by the end of April (26) set back in 2007.

Well, you can’t say I didn’t warn you. Last week, I talked about Los Angeles Angels’ Shohei Ohtani and how he's overvalued in both the American League MVP futures market (+150) and his early-season game lines. This past Tuesday night at home, Ohtani and the Halos were tuned up 10-1 by the visiting Boston Red Sox and the phenom exited early with “blister problems” after allowing three runs in two innings of work. The BoSox went off as +150 underdogs - a moneyline that simply didn’t make sense.

I put “blister problems” in quotes because I’m not buying the excuse. He simply didn’t have his good stuff and was facing his first real major league test on the mound (his first two starts were against the Oakland Athletics). Could it also have been that the home crowd (or traveling Red Sox fans) were yelling too loud?

Week in review

The biggest story this past week across Major League Baseball was the weather. As of Wednesday evening, there have been 25 games postponed this season – just one shy of the record number of postponements by the end of April (26) set back in 2007 – and we still have two weeks to this month.

If this is, in fact, something that baseball is concerned about, the logical solution is to limit the number of games scheduled in the Northeast and Midwest during the first three weeks of the season. The Southern and domed teams won’t be particularly thrilled about losing games in the summer, but I’m sure there can be some sort of financial arrangement made between teams to dull the complaining.

What do all these postponed games mean for sports bettors? More doubleheaders, less off-days, and more NBA-style creative off-days during the summer months. Here are some handicapping approaches to take whenever these postponed games do get rescheduled:

*Keep your eyes peeled for early lineup news – beat writers on Twitter are a gold mine. Teams will also be forced to stray from ther regular pitching rotation.
*When it comes to doubleheaders, be aware of how many relievers were used in Game 1 before betting Game 2.
*Travel and schedule will be a factor, as teams may have to give up their day off or a travel day to fit in these missed contests. You could see East Coast clubs playing an afternoon game then having to hop on a plane and fly to the West Coast for an early start the next day, or teams may have to stop for a one-off make-up game while on their way to regularly scheduled series.

What to watch for this weekend

There are a bunch of divisional series, highlighted by the Blue Jays taking on the Yankees in the Bronx, the Reds and Cardinals renewing their distaste for one another in St. Louis, and the surprisingly-healthy Mets visiting the Braves in Atlanta.

However, the main event in baseball this weekend is unquestionably the Washington Nationals traveling to Los Angeles to take on the Dodgers. The Nationals exorcised their 2016 playoff demons by taking two of three games at Dodger Stadium last season, highlighted by a duel between Stephen Strasburg and Clayton Kershaw. These two stars will go head-to-head once again Saturday night.

The Dodgers came out on top 2-1 as -165 favorites last June and I expect the line will fall somewhere in the neighbourhood of -155 to -170 for Saturday’s game, with the Dodgers winning 3-2.

Friday night’s game will be Max Scherzer taking on lefty Rich Hill. The Nats will definitely be road favorites in this one and could present some value at around -135 to -155 (anything higher than that and I’m staying away).

These two teams will also feature on Sunday Night Baseball, with Jeremy Hellickson countering either Hyun-Jin Ryu or Alex Wood. The Dodgers are off Thursday, so they could decide to skip Ryu and run Wood out in front of the national audience. With Ryu, the Dodgers are likely -140 favorites and with Wood the moneyline is more like -160.

Of course, it doesn’t matter who the Dodgers throw out there to pitch since Bryce Harper is now hitting broken bat home runs. If you can hit a home run on a jam-shot that turns your bat to smithereens, it doesn’t matter who’s doing the pitching...

Breakout Player Of The Week

In this spot during the first few weeks of this column, I focused on umpire stats and lectured about not making a totals wager without first checking up on who's calling balls and strikes. This week, I’m going to switch it up and focus on a player you should really be paying attention to in your prop betting and on your fantasy team.

Philadelphia Phillies starting pitcher Nick Pivetta was an auto-fade during the first half of last season. Every time he was listed to start, you would hear his name whispered around the office at Covers World Headquarters as an automatic play-against. Boy, how things have changed.

Pivetta is now four starts into his 2018 season and the Phillies have won each of them. In fact, if you go back to the final month of last season the Phils have now won eight consecutive starts by Pivetta and 10 of his last 11. This year, he's up +4.0 units and over those last 11 starts previously mentioned, he's posted +12.14 units thanks to some impressive wins as a big underdog, including a win over Kershaw and the Dodgers at +292.

What has changed? His velocity on his four-seam fastball is about the same, he has essentially abandoned his changeup, he’s throwing his curveball more often, and he added a two-seam sinking fastball that he mixes in occasionally. He always had good stuff, and that’s exactly why the Phillies stuck with him through the tough times last year. He just needed a slight tweak in pitch selection and philosophy.

Pivetta’s next start will be against Trevor Williams and the Pittsburgh Pirates at home Sunday. I expect this game will be somewhere between a pick'em and Phillies -125. Still decent value.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 12:42 PM
Thursday's NBA Playoffs Betting Preview and Odds

The opening round of the 2018 NBA Playoffs continues Thursday night with three Game 3s as the series' shift to the home court of the lower seeds.

Philadelphia 76ers at Miami Heat (+2, 216.5)

Following their first loss in over a month, the Philadelphia 76ers - likely still without All-Star center Joel Embiid - will try to take back homecourt advantage when they visit the Miami Heat for Game 3 of their best-of-seven Eastern Conference first-round series. Embiid has been sidelined with an orbital fracture for 10 games, including a 113-103 loss to the Heat on Monday that tied the series up at a game apiece, and he was listed as doubtful after practice Wednesday.

Embiid posted an Instagram message before Game 2 that strongly indicated his desire to return, indicating that he was being "babied" by the team staff, and he participated in portions of practice the next two days. "It's still moving forward," coach Brett Brown told reporters Tuesday. "What I can say is there is a very unified effort with his representation and the people around him. With the people that did the operation, the doctors, with our medical staff, with the team, with me, the coaching staff. We're all doing this. There's a unified sort of spirit and line of communication." The Sixers had no issues without their big man in a Game 1 rout but they had no answers Monday night for Heat veteran Dwyane Wade, who scored 28 points on 11-of-16 shooting while moving into 10th place on the NBA's career postseason scoring list with 3,910. "It's just in my DNA," Wade told the media of his vintage performance. "I love the stage."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, TNT, NBCS Philadelphia, FS Sun (Miami)

SERIES PRICE (PER PINNACLE):

http://i67.tinypic.com/msc08g.jpg

BETTING ACTION AND LINE MOVES: The Heat opened as 1-point home favorites for Game 3 but steady, early action on the Sixers has pushed that pointspread over the fence to Philly -2. 60 percent of Covers Consensus selections are on the 76ers. The total hit betting boards at 216 and has been bumped up slightly to 216.5.

ABOUT THE 76ERS (53-31 SU, 48-34-2 ATS, 42-41-1 O/U): After making 18-of-28 3-pointers in Game 1, Philadelphia was 7-of-36 in Monday's loss, and rookie Ben Simmons - who rarely shoots from beyond the arc - led the way on the offensive end with 24 points. Dario Saric contributed 23 points while hitting 3-of-10 triples and is confident that whenever Embiid returns the matchups will be very different. "When he comes back he'll be ready, and will kick their ," Saric told reporters. "I cannot wait for Joel to come back and help us because we are a way better team with him."

ABOUT THE HEAT (45-39 SU, 41-37-6 ATS, 38-45-1 O/U): James Johnson averaged under nine minutes a game in his first 19 playoff contests with Chicago, Memphis and Toronto, but he's making the most of his increased role with the Heat this postseason. The veteran out of Wake Forest made all seven of his shots in Game 2 and finished with 18 points, seven rebounds, five assists and three steals in 37 minutes, which matches his highest total in a regulation game all season. Johnson, Wade and Goran Dragic combined to make 26-of-37 shot attempts while their teammates were 14-of-45 in Game 2.

INJURY REPORT:

Sixers - C J. Embiid (Questionable, Face), SG T. Luwawu-Cabarrot (Out Indefinitely, Knee).

Heat - SG D. Waiters (Out For Season, Ankle).

MATCHUP CHART:

http://i63.tinypic.com/2uh8vaw.jpg

TRENDS:

* 76ers are 12-4 ATS in their last 16 games overall.
* Heat are 1-5-1 ATS in their last 7 games playing on 2 days rest.
* Over is 5-1 in 76ers' last 6 vs. Eastern Conference.
* Under is 6-1 in Heat's last 7 Conference Quarterfinals games.
* 76ers are 0-3-1 ATS in the last 4 meetings in Miami.

[B]Portland Trail Blazers at New Orleans Pelicans (-3.5, 216)

The New Orleans Pelicans are off to a resounding postseason start and aim to take a 3-0 series lead when they host the Portland Trail Blazers on Thursday. Sixth-seeded New Orleans won the opening two games of the Western Conference first-round matchup at Portland and can take a commanding lead with another victory.

Guard Jrue Holiday scored a career playoff-best 33 points in Tuesday's 111-102 victory and coach Alvin Gentry cautioned his players not to get overly giddy following the contest. "We've still got to get two more wins, so we're not overly excited about anything," Gentry told reporters. "We're playing against a really, really well-coached great team. ... That was our message to the team and actually that was their message to each other, that we hadn't done anything yet." Portland star guard Damian Lillard was unable to get untracked in the first two games while coach Terry Stotts said his squad has to return serve by accumulating road wins. "We've got to win two games in New Orleans, and hopefully it's the next two," Stotts told reporters. "It's easy math - we've got to go and win two in New Orleans, and I feel we're very capable of winning both games."

TV: 9 p.m. ET, NBATV, NBCS Northwest (Portland), FS New Orleans

http://i68.tinypic.com/312d8pe.jpg

BETTING ACTION AND LINE MOVES: The Pelicans opened as 3-point home favorites for Game 3 and that number has bumped up slightly to -3.5. 74 percent of Covers Consensus side wagers are on the favorites from New orleans. The total hit betting boards at 216 and has not moved as of Thursday morning.

ABOUT THE TRAIL BLAZERS (49-35 SU, 45-34-5 ATS, 35-49 O/U): Lillard averaged 26.9 points during the regular season but has struggled in this series with a 17.5 average on 13-of-41 shooting. "Coming into the playoffs, you know teams are going to lock in, and they're going to try and make the game hard for you," Lillard told reporters. "And I give a lot of credit to them for executing their game plan but the opportunities I do get, I've just got to be better. It's as simple as that." Starting center Jusuf Nurkic (leg) was limited to 15 minutes on Tuesday and swingman Even Turner (toe) missed all six of his field-goal attempts in 20 scoreless minutes.

ABOUT THE PELICANS (50-34 SU, 47-36-1 ATS, 47-37 O/U): Holiday averaged 27 points in the two games in Portland and has thrived during the best of his five seasons in New Orleans. Injury issues and the situation in which his wife Lauren, a former U.S. national soccer player, battled a brain tumor while pregnant that caused him to miss the start of the 2016-17 season created challenges for the 27-year-old. "My family's the most important thing to me, and with them being OK I can come back to the team freely and be able to help them out now," Holiday told reporters. "It's been fun. I feel like my teammates and the organization definitely helped me out coming back from things with my family, and even the injuries, with being able to play and being able to perform at the peak I'm performing."

INJURY REPORT:

Blazers - C J. Nurkic (Probable, Leg), SF E. Turner (Questionable, Toe), SG C. Wilcox (Out Indefinitely, Knee).

Pelicans - PF N. Mirotic (Probable, Ankle), C A. Ajinca (Out For Season, Knee), PG F. Jackson (Out For Season, Foot), C D. Cousins (Out For Season, Achilles).

MATCHUP CHART:

http://i67.tinypic.com/2s9ua3b.jpg

TRENDS:

* Trail Blazers are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 vs. NBA Southwest.
* Pelicans are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
* Under is 6-0 in Trail Blazers' last 6 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
* Under is 6-1 in Pelicans' last 7 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
* Trail Blazers are 1-4 ATS in the last 5 meetings.

Golden State Warriors at San Antonio Spurs (+4, 206)

The San Antonio Spurs have their backs against the wall and badly need a victory when they host the Golden State Warriors on Thursday. The Spurs dropped the first two games of the best-of-seven series by an average of 18 points and hope to turn things around on the home floor.

Seventh-seeded San Antonio is having trouble matching up with the second-seeded Warriors - not having star forward Kawhi Leonard (quadriceps) isn't helping matters - but the players insist they can still make it a series. "We're not going to roll over," power forward LaMarcus Aldridge told reporters. "We've got to take the mentality that we had (in Game 2), trying to take the fight to them. ... I feel like it should be good for us going home, but we've got to take the same intensity from (Monday) home with us." Golden State's offense is clicking despite the absence of star guard Stephen Curry (knee) as the squad averaged 114.5 points over the first two games. Shooting guard Klay Thompson is averaging 29 points in the series and Kevin Durant is contributing 28 per game.

TV: 9:30 p.m. ET, TNT, NBCS Bay Area (Golden State), FS Southwest (San Antonio)

http://i63.tinypic.com/2gtn0x0.jpg

BETTING ACTION AND LINE MOVES: The Warriors opened as 3-point road favorites and as of Thursday morning that number is up to 4. 66 percent of consensus users are on the favorite Dubs. The total hit betting boards at 207 and is down slightly to 206.

ABOUT THE WARRIORS (60-24 SU, 36-47-1 ATS, 40-43-1 O/U): Thompson is 10-of-14 from 3-point range in the series and 23-of-33 overall and coach Steve Kerr said part of Thompson's sharpness is due to missing eight games in March with a broken right thumb. The thinking goes that Thompson was able to rest the remainder of his body while the thumb was healing and is much fresher than he would typically be at this time of year. "Any time you can take a few games off, unfortunately it hurts when you do, but in the long run, we try to play till June every season," Thompson told reporters. "So I think it will help out in the long run."

ABOUT THE SPURS (47-37 SU, 42-40-2 ATS, 39-44-1 O/U): Leonard is away from the team in New York rehabbing his injury and one of coach Gregg Popovich's comments about Aldridge after Game 2 seemed like at least a partial shot at the two-time All-Star. "LaMarcus has been a monster all year long," Popovich told reporters. "He's led our team at both ends of the floor. He doesn't complain about a darned thing out on the court. He just plays through everything. I can't imagine being more proud of a player as far as playing through adversity and being there for his teammates night after night after night. He's been fantastic." Aldridge had 34 points and 12 rebounds in Game 2 after struggling to 14 points and two rebounds in the series opener.

INJURY REPORT:

Warriors - PF D. West (Questionable, Ankle), SG P. McCaw (Out Indefinitely, Back), PG S. Curry (Late April, Knee), SF C. Boucher (Out Indefinitely, Ankle).

Spurs - C J. Lauvergne (Questionable, Personal), SF K. Leonard (Out For Season, Quadricep).

MATCHUP CHART:

http://i66.tinypic.com/dff01t.jpg

TRENDS:

* Warriors are 2-11 ATS in their last 13 games following a straight up win.
* Spurs are 9-1 ATS in their last 10 home games.
* Over is 3-0-1 in Warriors' last 4 Conference Quarterfinals games.
* Over is 5-0-1 in Spurs' last 6 Conference Quarterfinals games.
* Warriors are 7-2 ATS in the last 9 meetings.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 01:26 PM
NBA
Dunkel

Thursday, April 19

Philadelphia @ Miami

Game 523-524

Dunkel Rating:
Philadelphia
Miami
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Philadelphia
by 6 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Philadelphia
by 1 1/2
216 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Philadelphia
(-1 1/2); Over

Portland @ New Orleans

Game 525-526
April 19, 2018 @ 9:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Portland
New Orleans
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
New Orleans
by 5
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
New Orleans
by 3
Dunkel Pick:
New Orleans
(-3); Over

Golden State @ San Antonio

Game 527-528
April 19, 2018 @ 9:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Golden State
San Antonio
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
San Antonio
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Golden State
by 3 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
San Antonio
(+3 1/2); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 01:27 PM
NBA
Long Sheet

Thursday, April 19

PHILADELPHIA (53 - 31) at MIAMI (45 - 39) - 4/19/2018, 7:05 PM
MIAMI is 91-71 ATS (+12.9 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
MIAMI is 55-36 ATS (+15.4 Units) as an underdog over the last 2 seasons.
MIAMI is 39-25 ATS (+11.5 Units) in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
MIAMI is 44-31 ATS (+9.9 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
MIAMI is 25-9 ATS (+15.1 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
MIAMI is 23-12 ATS (+9.8 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game - 2nd half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 49-35 ATS (+10.5 Units) in all games this season.
PHILADELPHIA is 34-23 ATS (+8.7 Units) as a favorite this season.
PHILADELPHIA is 23-13 ATS (+8.7 Units) in the second half of the season this season.
PHILADELPHIA is 19-8 ATS (+10.2 Units) when playing with 2 days rest over the last 2 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 14-6 ATS (+7.4 Units) against Southeast division opponents this season.
PHILADELPHIA is 29-16 ATS (+11.4 Units) revenging a home loss vs opponent over the last 2 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 61-41 ATS (+15.9 Units) revenging a loss vs opponent over the last 2 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 25-14 ATS (+9.6 Units) after a loss by 10 points or more over the last 2 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 47-34 ATS (+9.6 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
MIAMI is 2-12 ATS (-11.2 Units) after a win by 10 points or more this season.

PHILADELPHIA is 7-6 against the spread versus MIAMI over the last 3 seasons
MIAMI is 8-5 straight up against PHILADELPHIA over the last 3 seasons
7 of 13 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

PORTLAND (49 - 35) at NEW ORLEANS (50 - 34) - 4/19/2018, 9:05 PM
NEW ORLEANS is 47-36 ATS (+7.4 Units) in all games this season.
NEW ORLEANS is 27-18 ATS (+7.2 Units) as a favorite this season.
NEW ORLEANS is 21-12 ATS (+7.8 Units) in the second half of the season this season.
PORTLAND is 45-32 ATS (+9.8 Units) in all games this season.
PORTLAND is 20-11 ATS (+7.9 Units) in the second half of the season this season.
PORTLAND is 16-7 ATS (+8.3 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season this season.
PORTLAND is 15-5 ATS (+9.5 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game - 2nd half of the season this season.
PORTLAND is 15-5 ATS (+9.5 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game - 2nd half of the season this season.

NEW ORLEANS is 8-6 against the spread versus PORTLAND over the last 3 seasons
NEW ORLEANS is 8-6 straight up against PORTLAND over the last 3 seasons
8 of 14 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

GOLDEN STATE (60 - 24) at SAN ANTONIO (47 - 37) - 4/19/2018, 9:35 PM
GOLDEN STATE is 35-46 ATS (-15.6 Units) in all games this season.
GOLDEN STATE is 16-27 ATS (-13.7 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
GOLDEN STATE is 6-16 ATS (-11.6 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season this season.
SAN ANTONIO is 1045-918 ATS (+35.2 Units) in all games since 1996.
SAN ANTONIO is 26-14 ATS (+10.6 Units) in home games this season.
SAN ANTONIO is 81-55 ATS (+20.5 Units) in home games in all playoff games since 1996.
SAN ANTONIO is 82-55 ATS (+21.5 Units) in home games after a loss by 10 points or more since 1996.
SAN ANTONIO is 297-244 ATS (+28.6 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a winning record since 1996.
SAN ANTONIO is 191-141 ATS (+35.9 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season since 1996.
GOLDEN STATE is 131-95 ATS (+26.5 Units) in April games since 1996.
GOLDEN STATE is 58-35 ATS (+19.5 Units) in all playoff games since 1996.
GOLDEN STATE is 26-8 ATS (+17.2 Units) in the first round of the playoffs since 1996.
SAN ANTONIO is 17-26 ATS (-11.6 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game this season.

GOLDEN STATE is 11-6 against the spread versus SAN ANTONIO over the last 3 seasons
GOLDEN STATE is 13-4 straight up against SAN ANTONIO over the last 3 seasons
9 of 16 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 01:27 PM
NBA

Thursday, April 19

76ers (1-1) @ Heat

Miami starters other than Johnson went 21-35 from floor in Game 2 win, after they were 8-31 in Game 1 loss. Sixers went 7-36 on arc in Game 2, after an 18-28 showing in Game 1; that was Philly’s first loss since March 13. Miami led both games of series at halftime- they got to foul line 61 times in first two series games. Home side is 10-1 in last 11 series games; 76ers lost their last four visits to South Beach (0-3-1 vs spread), by 9-1-30-23 points. Under is 4-2 in last six series games. Heat split its last dozen games overall; they won four of last six home games, with four of those games staying under.

Trailblazers @ Pelicans (2-0)

New Orleans starters were plus-62 in winning Games 1-2 at Portland; subs were minus-51. NO won/covered its last seven games overall; Davis has 57 points, 27 boards in this series. Pelicans won six of last eight games with Portland; last three series games stayed under. Blazers are 1-3 vs spread in last four visits to Bourbon Street. Lillard/McCollum shot combined 29-80 in first two games; Portland lost its last five road games (1-4 vs spread). Pelicans were 12-24 on arc in Game 2 after going 8-24 in Game 1. Portland had 28 offensive boards in first two series games.

Warriors (2-0) @ Spurs

No word on whether Coach Popovich will be on bench after his wife passed away yesterday. San Antonio lost first two series games by 21-15; they played great first half in Game 2, led 53-47 at half, still lost by 15. Golden State won 10 of last 11 series games, winning/covering three of last four visits to the Alamo. Over is 6-3-1 in last ten series games. Warrior bench was +20 in Game 2; Golden State made 15-31 on arc on Game 2, after going 10-22 in first game. Spurs did better on boards (-4) in Game 2, after they were -21 in Game 1. No Curry or Leonard in this series.

Wizards-Raptors
Tor 114-106, -7.5, O211
Tor 130-119, -7, O214

Heat-76ers
Phil 130-103, -6.5, O212
Mia 113-103, +6.5, U217

Bucks-Celtics
Bos 113-107 OT, -4.5, O199.5
Bos 120-106, -1, O200

Pacers-Cavaliers
Ind 98-80, +7.5, U212.5

Clev 100-97, -8, U209

Spurs-Warriors
GState 113-92, -8, U209.5

GState 116-101, -9 O205.5

Pelicans-Blazers
NO 97-95, +5.5, U216.5
NO 111-102, +6, U216

Jazz-Thunder
OKC 116-108, -4.5, O205

Utah 102-95, +4, U206.5

Wolves-Rockets
Hst 104-101, -11.5, U215.5

Hst 102-82, -10.5, U212.5

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 01:28 PM
NBA

Thursday, April 19

Trend Report

Philadelphia 76ers
Philadelphia is 12-4 ATS in its last 16 games
Philadelphia is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Philadelphia is 17-1 SU in its last 18 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Philadelphia's last 7 games
Philadelphia is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Philadelphia is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 6 games on the road
Philadelphia is 1-3-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Miami
Philadelphia is 8-17 SU in its last 25 games when playing Miami
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 6 games when playing Miami
Philadelphia is 1-3-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Miami
Philadelphia is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Miami
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 6 games when playing on the road against Miami
Miami Heat
Miami is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games
Miami is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games at home
Miami is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Miami is 10-2 SU in its last 12 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Miami's last 6 games at home
Miami is 17-8 SU in its last 25 games when playing Philadelphia
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Miami's last 6 games when playing Philadelphia
Miami is 3-4-2 ATS in its last 9 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
Miami is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Miami's last 6 games when playing at home against Philadelphia

Portland Trail Blazers
Portland is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Portland is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Portland's last 6 games
Portland is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Portland is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Portland's last 18 games on the road
Portland is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing New Orleans
Portland is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing New Orleans
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Portland's last 6 games when playing New Orleans
Portland is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against New Orleans
Portland is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against New Orleans
New Orleans Pelicans
New Orleans is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
New Orleans is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
New Orleans is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 games at home
New Orleans is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 15 of New Orleans's last 23 games at home
New Orleans is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Portland
New Orleans is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Portland
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of New Orleans's last 6 games when playing Portland
New Orleans is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Portland
New Orleans is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Portland

Golden State Warriors
Golden State is 8-15 ATS in its last 23 games
Golden State is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Golden State's last 6 games
Golden State is 6-12 ATS in its last 18 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Golden State's last 6 games on the road
Golden State is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 games when playing San Antonio
Golden State is 10-1 SU in its last 11 games when playing San Antonio
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Golden State's last 6 games when playing San Antonio
Golden State is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against San Antonio
Golden State is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against San Antonio
Golden State is 6-19 SU in its last 25 games when playing on the road against San Antonio
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Golden State's last 9 games when playing on the road against San Antonio
San Antonio Spurs
San Antonio is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games
San Antonio is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of San Antonio's last 7 games
San Antonio is 9-1 ATS in its last 10 games at home
San Antonio is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of San Antonio's last 11 games at home
San Antonio is 2-7 ATS in its last 9 games when playing Golden State
San Antonio is 1-10 SU in its last 11 games when playing Golden State
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Antonio's last 6 games when playing Golden State
San Antonio is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Golden State
San Antonio is 19-6 SU in its last 25 games when playing at home against Golden State
San Antonio is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Golden State
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of San Antonio's last 9 games when playing at home against Golden State

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 01:29 PM
Thursday's NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Betting Preview and Odds

The Stanley Cup Playoffs continue Thursday with a pair of Game 4's - the Maple Leafs are hosting the Bruins while, in Columbus, the Blue Jackets will take on the Capitals.

Boston Bruins at Toronto Maple Leafs (-105, 6)

Bruins lead series 2-1.

Almost left for dead after the first two games of their Eastern Conference first-round series, the Toronto Maple Leafs have a chance to level the best-of-seven set when they host the Boston Bruins in Game 4 on Thursday night. The Maple Leafs absorbed a pair of beatings at Boston's TD Garden by a combined 12-4 score, but reversed the momentum with a 4-2 home win on Monday night.

ABOUT THE BRUINS (52-21-9-3, 38-42 O/U): Boston's top line of Patrice Bergeron, Brad Marchand and David Pastrnak was all the rage in the opening two games, combining for a collective 20 points, but the unit was blanked in Game 3. Pastrnak, who had six points in Game 2, has six goals and seven assists in seven meetings versus Toronto this season. Bruins rookie D Matt Grzelcyk is expected back in the lineup after sitting out Game 3.

ABOUT THE MAPLE LEAFS (50-28-5-2, 43-35 O/U): While Boston's top line dominated the first two games, Toronto's No. 1 unit was floundering by being held off the scoresheet, but star forward Auston Matthews provided the biggest moment for the Maple Leafs by netting the tiebreaking goal in Game 3. Frederik Andersen allowed eight goals in four periods in the first two contests, but his 40 saves Monday were his highest total since Feb. 20. Mitch Marner had two assists Monday to give him 13 points in seven games versus Boston this season.

SERIES PRICE (PER SPORTS INTERACTION):

http://i64.tinypic.com/2dbkqdz.jpg

LINE HISTORY: The Leafs opened the betting as slight -115 favorites however action on the Bruins pushed that moneyline over the fence to Boston -115 by Thursday morning. 52 percent of Covers Consensus users are siding with the Bruins in this contest. The total hit betting boards at 6 and has yet to move.

INJURY REPORT:

Bruins - D Matt Grzelcyk (Probable, Lower Body), D Adam McQuaid (Questionable, Upper Body), D Brandon Carlo (Out For Season, Ankle), LW Anders Bjork (Out For Season, Shoulder).

Maple Leafs - C Leo Komarov (Out, Lower Body), C Nazem Kadri (Elig Sat, Suspension), LW Joffrey Lupul (I-R, Conditioning).

MATCHUP CHART:

http://i63.tinypic.com/2nquyxg.jpg

TRENDS:

* Bruins are 0-5 in their last 5 road games.
* Maple Leafs are 1-5 in their last 6 Conference Quarterfinals games.
* Over is 3-0-2 in Bruins last 5 overall.
* Over is 7-0-1 in Maple Leafs last 8 vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
* Bruins are 0-5 in the last 5 meetings in Toronto.

Washington Capitals at Columbus Blue Jackets (-115, 5.5)

Jackets lead series 2-1.

Fresh off their second straight overtime loss, Alex Ovechkin generated both headlines and raised eyebrows after declaring that the Washington Capitals would return to the District of Columbia tied with the Columbus Blue Jackets at two victories apiece in their Eastern Conference first-round series. Halfway there after a double-overtime win, the visiting Capitals look to make Ovechkin's words ring true in Game 4 on Thursday.

ABOUT THE CAPITALS (50-26-8-1, 48-35 O/U): Ovechkin recorded his second straight two-point performance when he notched a pair of assists in his 100th career playoff game before Lars Eller ended Tuesday's marathon after the puck caromed off him and into the net for a 3-2 win. Braden Holtby earned his keep on Tuesday with 33 saves, prompting coach Barry Trotz to declare the 2016 Vezina Trophy winner the starter the following day. "I don't think there's any doubt about that," Trotz said of Holtby, who answered a 1-5-2 mark with a gaudy 4.82 goals-against average and .854 save percentage from Feb. 11-March 5 with a solid 5-1-0 record in his final six regular-season starts.

ABOUT THE BLUE JACKETS (47-30-4-4, 43-42 O/U): Former Calder Trophy winner Artemi Panarin scored and set up a goal in Game 3 to give him seven points (two goals, five assists) in the series and 20 (four goals, 16 assists) in the eight-game stretch. Cam Atkinson joined defenseman Seth Jones with an assist on Tuesday to extend their respective point streaks, with the former riding a 12-game stretch (10 goals, seven assists). Two-time Vezina Trophy winner G Sergei Bobrovsky owns a .925 save percentage after facing 133 shots in three contests of the series.

SERIES PRICE (PER SPORTS INTERACTION):

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dgv0gy.jpg

LINE HISTORY: The Blue Jackets opened as -120 favorites and as of Thursday morning that number is down slightly to -115. Covers Consensus betting action is split with 51 percent of the selections on the Capitals. The total hit betting boards at 5.5 and has not moved.

INJURY REPORT:

Capitals - LW Andre Burakovsky (Out, Upper Body).

Jackets - C Alexander Wennberg (Questionable, Upper Body), LW Lukas Sedlak (Out Indefinitely, Head).

MATCHUP CHART:

http://i63.tinypic.com/mutkck.jpg

TRENDS:

* Capitals are 6-0 in their last 6 road games.
* Blue Jackets are 11-2 in their last 13 vs. Eastern Conference.
* Over is 5-1 in Capitals last 6 overall.
* Over is 8-1 in Blue Jackets last 9 overall.
* Capitals are 7-3 in the last 10 meetings.

Can'tPickAWinner
NHL
Dunkel

Thursday, April 19

Boston @ Toronto

Game 1-2

Dunkel Rating:
Boston
Toronto
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Boston
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Boston
Dunkel Pick:
Boston
(-115); Under

Washington @ Columbus

Game 3-4
April 19, 2018 @ 7:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Washington
Columbus
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Columbus
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Columbus
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Columbus
(-115); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
NHL
Long Sheet

Thursday, April 19

BOSTON (52-21-0-12, 116 pts.) at TORONTO (50-28-0-7, 107 pts.) - 4/19/2018, 7:05 PM
BOSTON is 35-41 ATS (-18.9 Units) revenging a loss versus opponent over the last 2 seasons.
TORONTO is 19-10 ATS (+30.3 Units) when trailing in a playoff series since 1996.
TORONTO is 11-1 ATS (+9.8 Units) in home games after a win by 2 goals or more this season.

TORONTO is 9-7 (+3.7 Units) against the spread versus BOSTON over the last 3 seasons
TORONTO is 9-7-0 straight up against BOSTON over the last 3 seasons
7 of 14 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=-0.3 Units, Under=-0.5 Units)

WASHINGTON (50-26-0-9, 109 pts.) at COLUMBUS (47-30-0-8, 102 pts.) - 4/19/2018, 7:35 PM
WASHINGTON is 51-35 ATS (+6.2 Units) in all games this season.
WASHINGTON is 19-13 ATS (+5.7 Units) in a road game where where the total is 5.5 this season.
WASHINGTON is 8-1 ATS (+6.8 Units) in road games in April games over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 16-9 ATS (+6.7 Units) in road games second half of the season this season.
WASHINGTON is 27-17 ATS (+7.9 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.

WASHINGTON is 10-6 (+1.5 Units) against the spread versus COLUMBUS over the last 3 seasons
WASHINGTON is 10-6-0 straight up against COLUMBUS over the last 3 seasons
7 of 12 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+1.5 Units)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 01:30 PM
NHL

Thursday, April 19

Trend Report

Boston Bruins
Boston is 9-4 ATS in its last 13 games
Boston is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Boston's last 10 games on the road
Boston is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games when playing Toronto
Boston is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Toronto
Boston is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Toronto
Toronto Maple Leafs
Toronto is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 16 of Toronto's last 23 games
Toronto is 17-2 SU in its last 19 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 11 of Toronto's last 16 games at home
Toronto is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games when playing Boston
Toronto is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Boston
Toronto is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Boston

Washington Capitals
Washington is 13-5 SU in its last 18 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Washington's last 6 games
Washington is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Washington is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
Washington is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games when playing Columbus
Washington is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games when playing Columbus
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington's last 5 games when playing Columbus
Washington is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Columbus
The total has gone OVER in 9 of Washington's last 13 games when playing on the road against Columbus
Columbus Blue Jackets
Columbus is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
Columbus is 15-5 SU in its last 20 games
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Columbus's last 9 games
Columbus is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Columbus is 9-3 SU in its last 12 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Columbus's last 6 games at home
Columbus is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games when playing Washington
Columbus is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games when playing Washington
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Columbus's last 5 games when playing Washington
Columbus is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Washington
The total has gone OVER in 9 of Columbus's last 13 games when playing at home against Washington

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 01:42 PM
Tony Brown

Tony's *5 mlb free pick

NY Mets vs. Atlanta, 04/19/2018 19:35 EDT

Total: +109/+9 Over

Sportsbook:
PinnacleSports

Fp: braves number 1 scoring team in the Mlb this season I seen this reach this total alone . With the Mets bats swinging well right now I expect this total to sky rocket making the over my mlb free pick.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 02:16 PM
National Sports Service

MLB Angels -110

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 02:17 PM
Primetime Sports Picks

NBA 76ers -2

Can'tPickAWinner
Doc's Picks

MLB St. Louis +100

Can'tPickAWinner
Profit On Sports

NBA Pelicans under 216

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 02:18 PM
Elite Sports Picks

MLB Pirates -105

Can'tPickAWinner
Insider Sports Report

NBA Miami under 217

Can'tPickAWinner
The Sports Consensus

MLB Detroit +110

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 04:16 PM
Top Dog LB

NHL TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS +100

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 04:16 PM
MVP Lock Club

MLB NEW YORK YANKEES ‑150

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 04:17 PM
Tommy King Wins

MLB PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ‑105

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 04:17 PM
Picks 2 Play

MLB CHICAGO CUBS ‑110

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 04:18 PM
First Half Sports

MLB NEW YORK METS ‑110

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 04:18 PM
Golden Lock Sports

MLB TORONTO BLUE JAYS +145

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 04:19 PM
Mikey Sports

NBA GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS ‑3

Can'tPickAWinner
Monster Sports Picks

MLB DETROIT TIGERS/BALTIMORE ORIOLES o9

Can'tPickAWinner
R and R Totals

MLB MIAMI MARLINS/MILWAUKEE BREWERS +105 o9

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 04:20 PM
Vegas Investment Picks

MLB ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS ‑170

Can'tPickAWinner
DONNY ACTION

NBA GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS ‑4 ‑105

Can'tPickAWinner
Tys Terrific Tips

NBA GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS ‑3.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Baseball Bullies

MLB PITTSBURGH PIRATES +110

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 04:21 PM
Pinnacle Sports Picks

NHL BOSTON BRUINS ‑125

Can'tPickAWinner
Team Underground

NBA MIAMI HEAT +1

Can'tPickAWinner
Power Play Wins

NHL COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS ‑120

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 04:31 PM
Total Winner Sports

NHL WASHINGTON CAPITALS/COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS o5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 04:32 PM
Ace / V.I.P.

NBA PHILADELPHIA 76ERS ‑125

Can'tPickAWinner
Assassin Sports Betting

NBA NEW ORLEANS PELICANS ‑175

Can'tPickAWinner
Computerpicks

NBA PHILADELPHIA 76ERS ‑130

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 04:43 PM
Jimmy Boyd Apr 19 '18, 8:10 PM in 3h
MLB | Marlins vs Brewers
Play on: Brewers -1½ +110 at 5Dimes

Free Pick on Brewers -
I'm recommending a play on the Brewers to cover the -1.5 run line in Thursday's home game against the Marlins. Milwaukee has strung together back-to-back wins behind two outstanding pitching performances by Junior Guerra and Zach Davies. Those two combined with their strong bullpen held the Reds to just 6 hits in those two games.
I think we could see another dominant pitching performance tonight and also get a lot more production out of the offense. Milwaukee will send out Chase Anderson who has started out 2018 in impressive fashion. Anderson as a surprise breakout star for the Brewers in 2017, going 12-4 with a 2.74 ERA and has posted a 2.82 ERA and 0.99 WHIP over his first 4 starts of this season.
He'll face a Marlins offense that has scored 3 or fewer runs in 9 of their last 13 games. The Brewers offense on the other hand should be in for a big day against Dillon Peters, who has an ugly 6.75 ERA and 1.704 WHIP in 3 starts this season.
Brewers are 21-9 on the run line in Anderson's last 31 starts following a win and 21-8 as a team over their last 29 on the run line after allowing 1 run or less. Take Milwaukee -1.5!

Can'tPickAWinner
Mark Wilson Apr 19 '18, 9:35 PM in 4h
NBA | Warriors vs Spurs
Play on: UNDER 207 -105

Free Play on Warriors vs Spurs under 207 -105

Can'tPickAWinner
Jack Jones Apr 19 '18, 6:35 PM in 1h
MLB | Blue Jays vs Yankees
Play on: Blue Jays +143 at betonline

Jack’s Free Pick Thursday: Toronto Blue Jays +143
The Toronto Blue Jays are off to one of their best starts in team history. They have gone 12-5, which includes a four-game winning streak in which they have scored a combined 39 runs while hitting .291 as a team.
Aaron Sanchez is coming off one of the best starts of his career. He lost a no-hit bid in the eighth inning against Baltimore, allowing one run on three hits while throwing 60 of 98 pitches for strikes in a 2-1 victory. He threw 29 changeups in the win and will be using that pitch more as a weapon moving forward.
It’s hard to expect C.C. Sabathia to be too effective in his first start back from the disabled list. A hip injured forced him out of his April 6th start against Baltimore after four innings when he allowed three runs and four hits in a 7-3 loss. The left-hander is 2-7 with a 7.37 ERA in his last 12 starts against Toronto dating back to 2015.
The Blue Jays are 6-1 in their last seven games vs. a left-handed starter. Toronto is 5-0 in its last five during Game 1 of a series. The Blue Jays are 5-1 in Sanchez’s last six during Game 1 of a series. The Yankees are 3-9 in Sabathia’s last 12 starts against Toronto. Bet the Blue Jays Thursday.

Can'tPickAWinner
Dana Lane Apr 19 '18, 9:35 PM in 4h
NBA | Warriors vs Spurs
Play on: Spurs +4½ -105 at MyBookie

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 04:44 PM
Bobby Conn Apr 19 '18, 9:35 PM in 4h
NBA | Warriors vs Spurs
Play on: Warriors -3 -110 at YouWager

1* Free Play on Warriors -3 -110

Can'tPickAWinner
Dave Price Apr 19 '18, 7:05 PM in 2h
MLB | Pirates vs Phillies
Play on: Phillies +101 at pinnacle

Dave’s Thursday Free Play:
1* on Philadelphia Phillies +101
The Key: We are getting the Phillies at a great price as home underdogs to the Pittsburgh Pirates Thursday night. Getting Jake Arrieta was a nice move for the Phillies this offseason. He has gone 1-0 with a 3.37 ERA in his two starts. And Arrieta faces a team he has dominated in the past tonight. He is 11-6 with a 2.96 ERA and 0.96 WHIP in 21 lifetime starts vs. Pittsburgh. Arrieta is 43-13 after giving up 2 or fewer earned runs in his last 2 outings coming in. The Phillies are 6-1 in their last 7 home games. Take Philadelphia.

Can'tPickAWinner
Kenny Walker Apr 19 '18, 7:05 PM in 2h
NBA | 76ers vs Heat
Play on: Heat +2½ -105 at MyBookie

Free Pick on Heat

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 04:45 PM
Brad Diamond Apr 19 '18, 7:05 PM in 2h
MLB | PIT vs PHI
Play on: OVER 7½ +110

Can'tPickAWinner
Scott Rickenbach Apr 19 '18, 9:35 PM in 4h
NBA | Warriors vs Spurs
Play on: Spurs +3½ -105 at Bovada

Scott "The Bulldog" Rickenbach NBA Game #528 Thursday Free Pick San Antonio Spurs (+) vs Golden State Warriors @ 9:35 ET - With the Spurs losing each of the first two games at Golden State and failing to cover, it means that the home team is now 18-1 in San Antonio's last 19 games! That's right, starting with a March 10th ATS loss at Oklahoma City, the Spurs have seen the home team get the money in 95% of their games the past six weeks! Look for that trend to continue here as San Antonio bounces back on their home floor. The Spurs have won 11 in a row SU at home but I am recommending grabbing the points here in case they fall just a bucket short in this one. However, I am expecting the Spurs to get back into this series with an outright win Thursday. Free Pick SAN ANTONIO

Can'tPickAWinner
John Martin Apr 19 '18, 9:05 PM in 4h
NBA | Blazers vs Pelicans
Play on: UNDER 216 -105

1 Unit FREE PLAY on Pelicans/Blazers UNDER 216
The clear value play is with the UNDER 216 in Game 3 between the Pelicans and Blazers. They only combined for 192 points in Game 1 and then 213 in Game 2 as both teams shot much better from the field. They aren’t likely to shoot that well again, making the UNDER a great play. Six of the last eight meetings have seen 213 or fewer combined points with the UNDER going 5-2-1 in those eight games. The UNDER is 6-0 in Blazers last six vs. a team with a winning record. The UNDER is 5-0 in Pelicans last five home games vs. a team with a winning record. The UNDER is 9-2-1 in Pelicans last 12 vs. a team with a winning record overall. Give me the UNDER.

Can'tPickAWinner
Brandon Lee Apr 19 '18, 8:10 PM in 3h
MLB | Marlins vs Brewers
Play on: Brewers -1½ +110 at pinnacle

10* FREE MLB PICK (Brewers -1.5, +110)
I'll take my chances here with Milwaukee on the run line Thursday against the Marlins. The Brewers won the final 2 games of their 3-game home series against division rival Cincinnati, but are still just 4-6 at home. With a bad Miami team coming to town, the Brewers have to be thinking sweep and it starts with a comfortable win in the series opener behind one of their best starters.
Milwaukee will send out Chase Anderson who has posted a 2.82 ERA and 0.985 WHIP over his first 4 starts. It's right on pace with his breakout campaign in 2017, where he went 12-4 with a 2.74 ERA and 1.09 WHIP in 25 starts. He'll be up against a Marlins offense that is hitting just .198 as a team on the road.
Anderson should also get plenty of run support, as Miami counters with Dillon Peters, who has really struggled in his 3 big league road starts. In those 3 outings, Peters has allowed 16 runs on 21 hits and 10 walks in 12 2/3 innings of work. Peters lone start against the Brewers came at home last year, where he allowed 8 runs on 9 hits and 3 walks in 3 2/3 innings. Give me Milwaukee -1.5 (+110)!