PDA

View Full Version : Friday 4-20-18 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Can'tPickAWinner
04-16-2018, 11:16 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 11:29 PM
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Preview and Predictions 04-20-2018

19th April 2018 by Gracenote
the cleveland cavaliers asked lebron james to come out aggressive in game 2 and lead them to victory over the indiana pacers, and he delivered. james will try to get more help and give the cavaliers the upper hand when the first-round eastern conference series shifts to indiana for game 3 on friday tied at one win apiece.

james scored the team's first 16 points to set the tone and finished with 46 as cleveland barely hung up for a 100-97 victory in game 2 on wednesday. "coach (tyronn) lue called the first play for me and it went down, so we went back to it and i was able to get another one," james told reporters. "i just felt like i was in a really good rhythm, so just tried to see how long i could stay in that zone and just try to make a mark on the game early on, especially after the way we started in game 1." the pacers dominated the first quarter en route to a game 1 victory and remain confident heading home despite the tight loss in game 2. "we really wanted to go home 2-0 but we got one on the road," indiana center myles turner told reporters. "we did our jobs. i can't wait to be back in front of the indy fans. i hope these guys are ready, i know they are."
tv: 7 p.m. et, espn, fs ohio (cleveland), fs indiana
about the cavaliers: cleveland was embarrassed 98-80 in game 1 and decided to make a lineup change for game 2, inserting veterans kyle korver and jr smith into the starting lineup in place of jeff green and rodney hood. korver went 4-of-8 from 3-point range to help space the floor and drew praise from his coach. "(korver) does all the little things it takes to win," lue told reporters. "if you want to win a championship, you have to do all the little things. outside of his great shooting, he was just doing all the little things and making the extra efforts, being in the right place defensively."

about the pacers: indiana all-star guard victor oladipo scored a game-high 32 points in game 1 but was limited to 22 on 9-of-18 shooting while battling foul trouble in game 2. "obviously, we're upset about the loss," oladipo told reporters. "just like the first game, it was only one game and this was only one game. we felt as though we had a chance to tie it, a chance to win and we feel confident going home." the pacers shot 52.6 percent from the floor in game 2 but struggled to 6-of-22 from 3-point range and committed 17 turnovers.
buzzer beaters

1. cavaliers pf kevin love injured his left thumb late in game 2 but is expected to play on friday.

2. pacers sf bojan bogdanovic is 3-of-16 from 3-point range in his last four games, going back to the regular season.

3. indiana outscored cleveland 62-30 in the paint in game 2.

prediction: pacers 101, cavaliers 95

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 11:30 PM
Toronto Raptors vs. Washington Wizards Preview and Predictions 04-20-2018

the toronto raptors showed off the depth of their roster in game 1, but in game 2 it was time for a star to shine. the raptors will try to build off demar derozan's big game and take a commanding 3-0 lead in the best-of-seven first-round eastern conference series when they visit the washington wizards for game 3 on friday.

derozan managed 17 points on 6-of-17 shooting in a 114-106 victory in game 1 but exploded for 37 on 14-of-23 in a 130-119 triumph in game 2. "i just let the game come to me. i go based off that," derozan told reporters. "these days, it's not like i have to have the mindset to go out there and i've got to score 30, 40 points. ... i went out there to be aggressive. with my aggressiveness came 37 points." the wizards fell behind early in game 1 and were down 44-27 at the end of the first quarter in game 2, and getting off to stronger starts is the team's goal. "we need a better start," washington coach scott brooks told reporters. "all five guys need to lock in defensively. they've gotten free for a lot of jump shots, and give them credit, they made them. ... but we've got to be a little better. we've got to have a better start. it's not the only thing, but we've got to start there and then go from there."

tv: 8 p.m. et, espn2, tsn 1/4/5 (toronto), nbcs washington
about the raptors: derozan wasn't alone in toronto's solid game 2 performance, and center jonas valanciunas outplayed his counterparts on washington while collecting 19 points and 14 rebounds. "we're strong as a team, we're not strong as individual players," valanciunas told reporters. "we did it as a team. we were great defending, helping each other, more than our own strengths. i think this is team sport and when you play it together, support each other, help each other, it's fun. it gives you extra confidence to enjoy the game." all-star point guard kyle lowry added a double-double as well with 13 points and 12 assists.

about the wizards: all-star guard bradley beal is off to a slow start offensively in the series and was held to nine points on 3-of-11 shooting in game 2, but defense was his main concern after the loss. "i think we're shooting ourselves in the foot coming out to slow starts, allowing guys to get open 3's, allowing guys to get those shots, allowing guys to get layups," beal told reporters. "you can't allow a team to get both, it has to be one or the other. you can't give up 3's and layups, or you'll be down 20 in the first quarter like we were. we've just got to go back to the drawing board." washington is allowing the raptors to shoot 52.4 percent from the floor in the series.
buzzer beaters

1. raptors sf cj miles is 8-of-13 from 3-point range in the series.

2. washington pg ty lawson, who signed with the team on the eve of the playoffs, made his debut in game 2 and collected 14 points and eight assists in 31 minutes off the bench.

3. lowry is 2-of-12 from 3-point range in the series.

prediction: raptors 112, wizards 108

Can'tPickAWinner
Boston Celtics vs. Milwaukee Bucks Preview and Predictions 04-20-2018

milwaukee bucks guard eric bledsoe says he doesn't know who terry rozier is, so it might be time for him to check the scouting report. rozier fueled boston to victories in the first two games of the eastern conference first-round series and the celtics look to take a 3-0 lead when the series moves to milwaukee on friday.

the unsung rozier is in the staring lineup due to kyrie irving's season-ending knee injury and he torched the bucks for 23 points in each of the first two games and has yet to commit a turnover. meanwhile, bledsoe is averaging just 10.5 points on 9-of-25 shooting and making three turnovers per game and wasn't thrilled when asked about rozier after a 120-106 loss in game 2, saying "i don't even know who the (expletive) that is." celtics coach brad stevens took the high road wednesday when asked about the comment by saying, "i mean, i heard that. our team is just focused on game 3." milwaukee lost in the first round in its past seven postseason appearances and it last prevailed in 2001, when it reached the eastern conference finals before losing to the philadelphia 76ers.
tv: 9:30 p.m. et, espn, nbcs boston, fs wisconsin (milwaukee)
about the celtics: second-year shooting guard jaylen brown is also lighting up the bucks as he made five 3-pointers while scoring 30 points in game 2 and is averaging 25 in the series. "ultimately, we just want to win games, so that's the only thing that we are concerned with," brown told reporters after his big outing. "we are confident as ever. teams have been writing us off all year and we just keep proving people wrong, so that's what we're going to do." power forwards al horford and marcus morris are also off to strong starts in the series with horford averaging 20 points and 8.5 rebounds and morris coming off the bench to average 19.5 points and six boards.
about the bucks: forwards giannis antetokounmpo (32.5 points, 11 rebounds, 7.5 assists) and khris middleton (28 points, six rebounds) have been superb in the series but haven't received much help from the supporting cast. "we got to play better," antetokounmpo said. "we got to play with more effort. i think as a team we didn't show up (tuesday). hopefully we can go back home and protect our home and play better and get those two wins." second-year guard malcolm brogdon is averaging 13 points in the series but played just 19 minutes in game 2 despite being 5-of-7 shooting while scoring 10 points.
buzzer beaters

1. the celtics made 13 3-pointers in game 2 after knocking down 11 in the opener.

2. boston sf jayson tatum had just four points on 2-of-9 shooting in game 2 after scoring 19 in the opener.

3. milwaukee backup pf jabari parker has just two points on 1-of-7 shooting in the series.

prediction: bucks 110, celtics 105

Can'tPickAWinner
Philadelphia Flyers vs. Pittsburgh Penguins Preview and Predictions 04-20-2018

the pittsburgh penguins technically were the road team in their last two contests, but the two-time reigning stanley cup champions made themselves at home in philadelphia to push the flyers to the brink of elimination in their eastern conference first-round series. captain sidney crosby and company look to provide the final shove in friday's game 5 when the keystone state rivals reconvene in pittsburgh.

crosby, fellow former hart trophy winner evgeni malkin and phil kessel each scored and set up a goal as pittsburgh reached the five-goal total for the second straight contest and seventh time in eight games versus philadelphia in wednesday's 5-0 romp at wells fargo center. "we had a couple good road games and we want to carry that here at home. so we know it's going to be a tough one, but i think we want to try to carry that momentum, and the way we played, into our own building," said crosby, who has five goals and four assists in the series. the flustered flyers could receive a boost with the potential return of selke trophy finalist sean couturier, who sat out game 4 with a lower-body injury sustained after he collided with teammate radko gudas in tuesday's practice. "i'm just coming to the rink every day, getting treatments and trying to feel better. i guess the thing is see how i feel tomorrow morning," said the 25-year-old couturier, who set career highs in goals (31) and points (76) this season.
tv: 7 p.m. et, nbcsn, cbc, tvas, nbcs philadelphia, at&t sportsnet-pittsburgh
about the flyers: rookie nolan patrick stepped up in place of couturier and registered a team-leading six shots on goal, but the manufactured line of patrick, captain claude giroux and jakub voracek finished a combined minus-8 in game 4. veteran valtteri filppula ascended to the top line with giroux and voracek during thursday's practice while patrick - the second overall pick of the 2017 nhl draft - skated with oskar lindblom and travis konecny as philadelphia struggled to put the pieces together. "we're not ready for our season to be over. we're going to pittsburgh - a tough building to play in. we know we can win there," said the 30-year-old giroux, who has yet to score a goal in the playoffs after recording career highs in goals (34), assists (68) and points (102) this season. "we know if we play our game we can win, so we're going to go in there and play our game be back (home) for game 6."

about the penguins: matt murray and jake guentzel are no strangers to turning it up a notch in the postseason, with the former turning aside 26 shots to increase his save percentage to a stellar .948 following his second shutout of the series. "stick to our mindset, stick to our game plan. that's where our focus is at," said the 23-year-old murray, who highlighted his performance in game 4 by denying konecny on a breakaway. guentzel notched a pair of assists on wednesday to boost his point total to seven (one goal, six assists) this postseason -- this after leading the nhl with 13 goals in last year's playoffs.
overtime

1. philadelphia has been outscored 17-1 to match its largest margin in the first three losses in any playoff series in franchise history (1979).

2. pittsburgh rw patric hornqvist has been ruled out of his second straight contest with an upper-body injury, coach mike sullivan said thursday.

3. philadelphia's robert hagg is expected to play in his first game since march 20 on friday when he draws into the lineup in place of fellow d travis sanheim.

prediction: penguins 6, flyers 1

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 11:31 PM
Minnesota Wild vs. Winnipeg Jets Preview and Predictions 04-20-2018

the winnipeg jets look to add to a season full of firsts when they host the minnesota wild in friday's game 5 of their first-round playoff series, potentially just 60 minutes away from winning a postseason series for the first time in franchise history. the key for the jets, who were flawless in the opening two contests at home before an ugly outing in a game 3 loss, is to show the form they displayed in a 2-0 road triumph in game 4 on tuesday that put winnipeg on the verge of the second round.
"we know we didn't play our game the other day, and we know we wanted to get back to our fast game, and i felt like we got to that right off the bat," jets center mark scheifele told the media after scoring both winnipeg goals in game 4. both teams will be missing key cogs friday, as winnipeg defenseman josh morrissey is suspended for game 5 after an ugly cross check on minnesota's eric staal, and the wild are without zach parise - who scored in each of the first three games but suffered a fractured sternum late in game 3. minnesota outshot winnipeg in game 4 for the first time in the series (30-28), but could not contain the jets' top line of scheifele, blake wheeler and kyle connor, who combined to finish with two goals, two assists and plus-5. "you can't start looking at the hill you have to climb overall - that's not how you have to approach it," minnesota goaltender devan dubnyk, who has faced on average 35.5 shots per game in the series, told reporters. "it's next game. we have to win one hockey game in winnipeg, and we're more than capable of doing that."
tv: 7:30 p.m. et, usa, tva 2, sportsnet (winnipeg), fs north (minnesota)
about the wild: the odds are stacked higher for minnesota with the injury to parise - who closed the regular season with 12 goals in his final 18 games - and defenseman ryan suter, arguably the wild's top blueliner who fractured his ankle before the playoff started. the series would be more lopsided without the outstanding play of dubnyk, who has saved 132 of 142 shots for a .930 save percentage and has kept the wild within 1-0 entering the third period in each of minnesota's losses. forward jordan greenway and defenseman nick seeler are the only wild players with a plus rating in the series (plus-2).
about the jets: winnipeg features one of the top offenses in the nhl, and five players have three points or more in the series - led by forward patrik laine's four points (two goals) and three apiece from scheifele, injured defenseman tyler myers, wheeler and defenseman dustin byfuglien. goaltender connor hellebuyck responded to getting pulled after two periods in game 3 with a masterpiece in game 4, making 30 saves for his first career postseason shutout. rookie forward jack roslovic, who drew into the lineup in game 2, is plus-3 with two assists through three contests.

overtime

1. wild f kyle rau and d ryan murphy are expected to make their playoff debuts in game 5, as rau skated with veteran fs marcus foligno and matt cullen and murphy lined up with d nate prosser during thursday's practice.

2. jets rookie d sami niku, who scored a goal in his only game in the regular season, skated with d jacob trouba in practice thursday as myers - who missed game 4 with a lower-body injury - will be a game-time decision.

3. winnipeg has scored the opening goal in the first four games of the series.

prediction: jets 3, wild 1

Can'tPickAWinner
04-19-2018, 11:31 PM
Colorado Avalanche vs. Nashville Predators Preview and Predictions 04-20-2018

the nashville predators have embraced the sweet sounds of music city to the tune of winning 15 of their last 17 postseason home games, including the first two of their western conference first-round series against the colorado avalanche. the predators aim to dance into the conference semifinals should they emerged victorious in friday's game 5 at bridgestone arena.

filip forsberg has been instrumental in nashville's success with five points (three goals, two assists) in the series, including a highlight-reel goal and an assist in wednesday's 3-2 win in denver. "(colorado's) not going to go anywhere, we're ready for that," the 23-year-old swede said. "it's been four really hard-fought games so far and we're looking for another one friday." the predators return home with plenty of history on their side -- notably 13 wins in their last 14 encounters with the avalanche -- but those long-term numbers aren't of an immediate concern for hart trophy candidate nathan mackinnon. "we're still in it, it's not over yet. we can't win the series if we don't win game 5," said mackinnon, who saw his five-game point streak (four goals, three assists) halted on wednesday.
tv: 9:30 p.m. et, nbcsn, sportsnet 360, tvas, altitude (colorado), fs tennessee (nashville)
about the avalanche: andrew hammond has been confirmed to start in game 5 after fellow goaltender jonathan bernier sustained a lower-body while making his eighth straight start contest in place of semyon varlamov, who is nursing a knee injury. "we've seen him catch lightning in a bottle before and win some hockey games. hopefully he can do it again," colorado coach jared bednar said of the 30-year-old hammond, who took the hockey world by storm in 2014-15 when he posted a 20-1-2 mark with the ottawa senators. captain gabriel landeskog could aid hammond with his continued offense, as the 25-year-old swede has scored a goal in three straight contests to boost his point total to nine (four goals, five assists) in his last five games.
about the predators: nashville will aim to close out the series without forward ryan hartman, who was suspended one game by the nhl on thursday for an illegal check to the head of colorado's carl soderberg at 4:42 of the third period. the 23-year-old hartman likely will be replaced on the fourth line by rookie eeli tolvanen, 18, who has yet to record a point in three regular-season games since being selected with the 30th overall pick in the 2017 nhl draft. vezina trophy finalist pekka rinne turned aside 31 shots in game 4 to give the predators a commanding series lead heading back to nashville, where he sports a 23-13-0 career mark in the playoffs with a 2.10 goals-against average.
overtime

1. colorado c alexander kerfoot has scored a goal in two of his last three contests and four of eight this month.

2. nashville d mattias ekholm set up a pair of goals in game 4 to increase his assist total to four in as many contests.

3. avalanche d tyson barrie has five points (one goal, four assists) in his last six games.

prediction: predators 4, avalanche 2

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 06:49 AM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Charles Town - Race #7 - Post: 9:50pm - Claiming - 4.5 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $10,000 Class Rating: 60

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#5 DIMITRI'S ROMANCE (ML=6/1)
#3 FURRFIELD FURRST (ML=9/2)
#10 TEAM ASTROLOGY (ML=5/1)

DIMITRI'S ROMANCE - Have to like the way Keller has raced this filly back into shape off the layoff. Horse is well spotted in this sprint and I think she'll run well today. This filly looks good today. Hasn't done much lately, but did win a $5,000 Claiming race on January 18th. Horse made up some ground in deep stretch last time around the track on April 4th at Charles Town. That race is better than it looked. FURRFIELD FURRST - Starting from the inside, this animal should have a distinct advantage. Her pace setting style should serve her well in this short race of 4 1/2 furlongs. Took a significant drop in class rating last out at Charles Town. Returning to a similar class in this race. Should do well today. This mare's last speed fig garnered on March 16th is tops in last race speed ratings. TEAM ASTROLOGY - Like the way this filly's finish positions keep getting better. That's a sure sign of improving form. Bocachica rode this horse for the initial time in the last race and comes right back in today's race. Bocachica's agent must relish anytime Runco gives them a mount; winning percentage together is fantastic. Have to like the way Runco has raced this filly back into shape off the layoff. Animal is well spotted in this sprint and I think she'll run well today.

Vulnerable Contenders: #9 TIZ SUNDAY (ML=3/1), #2 WARRIOR'S BATON (ML=7/2),

TIZ SUNDAY - This racer will have a tough time winning this 4 1/2 furlongs dirt race. She just doesn't win races very often. This horse likes to be on the board, but doesn't usually win. Keep out of the top spot. When scrutinizing today's Equibase class figure, she will have to notch a better speed rating than in the last race to vie in this dirt sprint. WARRIOR'S BATON - Difficult to wager on any animal in a short distance affair at 7/2 when she hasn't shown any competitive efforts in sprints in the last couple of months. Difficult to wager on any horse to turn things around if there is no reward to taking the chance.

Top HatGUEST COMMENTARY: Hal - FURRFIELD FURRST - This mare is stepping up with each race. She has shown a notable points increase in her speed ratings over her last two races.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
Putting our cash on #5 DIMITRI'S ROMANCE to win. Have to have odds of at least 4/1 or better though

EXACTA WAGERS:
Box [3,5,10]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Box [3,5,10] Total Cost: $6

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
[3,5,10] with [3,5,10] with [3,5,6,7,10] with [3,5,6,7,10] Total Cost: $36

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 06:50 AM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Delta Downs
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 6 - Trial - 350y on the Dirt. Purse: $6000 Class Rating: 85

QUARTER HORSE 350Y, FOR THREE YEAR OLD QUARTER HORSE FOALS OF 2015 WHICH HAVE NOMINATED AND REMAIN ELIGIBLE TO THE OLD SOUTH DERBY. $300 DUE AT TIME OF ENTRY TO TRIALS. LATE PAYMENT: $2,000 TO ENTER THE TRIALS PRIOR TO TIME OF ENTRIES CLOSING. WEIGHT: 124 LBS. (ALL FINAL PAYMENTS AND SUPPLEMENTAL NOMINATIONS MUST BE ON ACCOUNT WITH THE HORSEMEN'S BOOKKEEPER PRIOR TO 10:30 A.M. THE DAY

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 7 SUNSET RUN 2/1

# 9 TOGETHER TO THE END 5/2

# 1 MIGHT AND RIGHT 8/1

SUNSET RUN looks to be a solid contender. Could provide positive gains based on quite good recent speed figures with an average of 83. He has a very strong distance/surface win record - 1 for 3. The average class rating of 83 makes this horse hard to beat. TOGETHER TO THE END - Overall the speed figures of this equine look formidable in this race. Ought to be given a shot - I like the numbers from the last contest. MIGHT AND RIGHT - Pina should be able to get this gelding to break out early for this event. Ran a strong last race.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 06:50 AM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Hawthorne - Race #3 - Post: 4:06pm - Maiden Claiming - 8.3 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $7,800 Class Rating: 56

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#5 SUMMER SEASHELL (ML=2/1)
#7 COMPROMISING (ML=5/2)

SUMMER SEASHELL - A big drop in Equibase class figure points from her Nov 9th race at Hawthorne. Based on that information, I will give this horse the edge. COMPROMISING - Taking a big drop in Equibase class figure points from her April 12th race at Hawthorne. Based on that data, I will give this thoroughbred the advantage. This filly was sharp enough to post a 'top two' workout recently. I think she's ready for today's event. Don't throw this horse out due to her last affair at Hawthorne where she finished sixth on the soft turf. Expect better today.

Vulnerable Contenders: #2 ROWDY N PEARLS (ML=5/1), #1 DUCHESS LA LA (ML=5/1), #4 W W ACE'S UP (ML=6/1),

ROWDY N PEARLS - This animal doesn't have a conquering spirit. Repeatedly finishes second or third. Would have to move up off that ninth place finish last time to make an impact here. The speed rating last out doesn't fit very well in this race when I look at the class rating of today's affair. Mark this horse as a likely underlay. DUCHESS LA LA - This filly is always close, but just doesn't get the job done. Difficult to bet on her on the front end. This filly earned a rating in her last race which probably isn't good enough today. Pace makes the race and an absence of early speed means this stretch-runner will have to rally without any help. W W ACE'S UP - This animal hasn't been in the money in either of her last couple of races.

Top HatGUEST COMMENTARY: The Turf Man - COMPROMISING - Last race was on the turf at Hawthorne. Switching to a dirt race at 1 mile 70 yards today. I like this play with maidens.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
Go with #5 SUMMER SEASHELL on top if we're getting at least 9/5 odds

EXACTA WAGERS:
Box [5,7]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
None

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
Skip

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 06:51 AM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Indiana Downs
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 6 - Claiming - 5.5f on the Dirt. Purse: $11000 Class Rating: 78

FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON THREE RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 118 LBS.; OLDER, 122 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE SINCE MARCH 20 ALLOWED 2 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $5,000

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 7 A J'S POSSE 5/1

# 6 WHEN TH CATS AWAY 4/1

# 2 SAMARGO 6/1

A J'S POSSE looks to be a decent contender. Looks very good versus this group and should be one of the early speedsters. WHEN TH CATS AWAY - Grubbs has a strong win percent with horses racing in dirt sprint races. Like the finishing positions in the last several contests. SAMARGO - Ran a strong last race.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 06:51 AM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Lone Star Park
Lone Star Park - Race 2

Exacta / $.50 Trifecta / $.10 Superfecta / $.50 Pick 3 (Races 2-3-4) $.50 Pick 4 (Races 2-3-4-5) / Daily Double

Maiden Claiming $20,000 • 5 1/2 Furlongs • Dirt • Ages 3 and up • CR: 58 • Purse: $15,000 • Post: 7:03P
(PLUS UP TO $1,050 ATB) FOR TEXAS ACCREDITED MAIDENS, THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD. THREE YEAR OLDS, 118 LBS.; OLDER, 122 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $20,000, IF FOR $15,000, ALLOWED 2 LBS.
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Lone Front-runner. HE GIVS THE ORDER is the Lone Front-runner of the race. * KEY ANGLES * JAYE'S MR BLING: Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. WHITE WALLS: Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. Today is a sprint and the horse is carrying at least 120 lbs. HE GIVS THE ORDER: Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Class Rating at the distance/surface. Today is a sprint an d the horse is carrying at least 120 lbs.
JAYE'S MR BLING
9/5

4/1
WHITE WALLS
15/1

9/2
HE GIVS THE ORDER
12/1

7/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
HE GIVS THE ORDER

12/1
Front-runner

JAYE'S MR BLING

9/5
Stalker

HOP GRASSER

4/1
Alternator/Stalker

WHITE WALLS

15/1
Alternator/Stalker

CRAZY IVAN

8/5
Alternator/Stalker

EASY SO EASY

10/1
Alternator/Trailer

NAVAHOEJOE

20/1
Alternator/Non-contender

Unknown Running Style: KISS THE MOOSE (15/1) [Jockey: Rodriguez Anardis - Trainer: Winslow Janine].

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 06:52 AM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Remington Park
Remington Park - Race 12

Exacta / Trifecta (.50 Cent Minimum) / Superfecta (.10 Cent Minimum)

Claiming $5,000 • 350 Yards • Dirt • Ages 3 and up • CR: 73 • Purse: $13,600 • Post: 10:57
QUARTER HORSE 350Y, FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON THREE RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 124 LBS.; OLDER, 126 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $5,000.
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Not Applicable (Quarter Horse). * KEY ANGLES * WHAT A ZOOMER: Quarter horse has the highest last race Equibase Speed Rating. Horse's average winning distance is within half a furlong of today's distance (within 50 yards if a Quarter H orse race). PV STREAKIN APOLLA: Quarter Horse has a Fast Break Style designation and no horse in a post position next to it gets out of the gate fast. Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. MR RUSHMORE: Horse has a TrackMaster " +" designation or an "L" designation. Horse has the highest TrackMaster Power Rating.
WHAT A ZOOMER
8/1

4/1
PV STREAKIN APOLLA
4/1

9/2
MR RUSHMORE
6/1

9/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
LEGENDS AND LEGACIES

12/1
Average

HES PACKINANATTITUDE

2/1
Average

PV STREAKIN APOLLA

4/1
Fast

GOSPEL LILLY

15/1
Average

GO AND BE GOOD

10/1
Fast

SR SILENT PARTNER

5/1
Average

MR RUSHMORE

6/1
Average

SWEET AT THE WIRE

15/1
Average

Unknown Running Style: WHAT A ZOOMER (8/1) [Jockey: Torres Daniel Antonio - Trainer: Banuelos Miguel C].

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 08:23 AM
JR ODonnell
ANALYSIS

1* free to the Monster Dog Blue Jays + 160 behind Estrada as they will give Sonny Gray all he can handle , Gray a -129 Power Rated in my book play here a the value imo on the Jays ..Jays check in here @ 5-2 on the road , Yankees 4-6 vs the Righties and a Gray a terrible 6+ERA to open the year.,.. LET'S GET AFTER THE JAYS + 160 VS PINSTRIPES

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 12:01 PM
Kansas City Royals vs. Detroit Tigers Preview and Predictions 04-20-2018

the detroit tigers are starting to turn things around following a dreadful start to the season that was interrupted by a string of weather-related postponements. after completing a three-game sweep of one slumping club, the tigers prepare to face another one when they host the kansas city royals in a four-game set beginning with a split-doubleheader on friday.

detroit followed a five-game game slide and three straight postponements against the new york yankees by beating up on baltimore, outscoring the orioles 23-15 in the series. leonys martin belted a grand slam among three hits and jeimer candelario collected four hits and drove in three runs to give the tigers seven hits and seven rbis out of the top two spots in the lineup. kansas city owns the worst record in the american league at 3-13 and enters the series mired in an eight-game losing streak after it was outscored 31-12 in a three-game sweep in toronto. the royals managed to earn a split of two meetings in detroit at the beginning of april despite scoring a combined two runs.
tv: 1:10 p.m. et, mlb network, fs kansas city, fs detroit
pitching matchup: royals rh jakob junis (2-1, 1.93 era) vs. tigers rh michael fulmer (1-2, 3.86)

junis turned in a gem in a 1-0 victory against detroit in his season debut, permitting three hits and striking out six over seven scoreless innings. the 25-year-old was even better in his next turn, blanking seattle on one hit over seven innings, but he was touched for four runs and seven hits in 4 2/3 innings to take the loss versus the los angeles angels last time out. junis was 2-1 with a 6.75 era versus the tigers in 2017.
fulmer also tossed a masterpiece in his season debut but came out on the short end of a 1-0 decision to pittsburgh despite yielding one run on four hits over eight innings. the 25-year-old earned the win at the white sox on april 7 with 5 1/3 scoreless innings but was pounded for nine runs over three-plus innings at cleveland last time out. fulmer has made seven career starts against the royals, posting a 2-4 record and 3.33 era.
walk-offs

1. candelario is 9-for-17 with three homers and six rbis during a four-game hitting streak.

2. kansas city's bullpen has a major league-worst 7.94 era.

3. tigers dh victor martinez has hit safely in five straight games.

prediction: tigers 3, royals 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Cleveland Indians vs. Baltimore Orioles Preview and Predictions 04-20-2018

the baltimore orioles have the most losses in the american league, due primarily in part to a grueling early-season schedule that has seen the team play 13 of its 19 games on the road. the skidding orioles have dropped six in a row but hope to get back on track when they kick off a 10-game homestand with the first of four against the cleveland indians on friday night.

baltimore wrapped up its winless road trip through boston and detroit by getting throttled by the tigers 13-8 on thursday despite a pair of homers and four rbis by manny machado. "there is no panic. i think everyone is frustrated," machado said. "we just have to stay positive. this will pass. we've got a great team and once it starts clicking, we'll get rolling." the indians had a much-needed day to regroup thursday after dropping a 2-1 decision in a 16-inning marathon at minnesota on wednesday to settle for a split of the two-game set. cleveland was on a roll with five straight wins before an 8-4 loss to toronto last friday and then was idle for three days due to consecutive postponements and a scheduled day off.
tv: 7:05 p.m. et, mlb network, sportstime ohio (cleveland), masn (baltimore)
pitching matchup: indians rh trevor bauer (1-1, 2.25 era) vs. orioles rh dylan bundy (0-2, 1.40)

a 17-game winner a year ago, bauer picked up his first victory last time out by holding detroit to two runs and seven hits while striking out seven over seven innings. he was even better in his previous outing but absorbed a hard-luck 1-0 loss to kansas city despite yielding one run on three hits over eight innings. machado is 8-for-12 with three homers off bauer, who is 1-3 with a 5.86 era in five starts versus baltimore.
bundy has nothing to show in the win column despite allowing a combined four earned runs in his first four turns and coming up one-third of an inning shy of his fourth consecutive quality start last time out. bundy, who has racked up 31 strikeouts and walked only seven over 25 2/3 innings, has lost his last two starts after opening the season with two no-decisions. he is 2-1 with a 5.06 era in three appearances against cleveland.
walk-offs

1. orioles cf adam jones is 5-for-12 with four rbis in the last three games.

2. indians dh edwin encarnacion, batting .153, snapped a 12-game homerless drought wednesday.

3. orioles lhp zach britton is scheduled to throw off a half-mound friday.

prediction: indians 4, orioles 3

Can'tPickAWinner
Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Philadelphia Phillies Preview and Predictions 04-20-2018

wednesday's offensive explosion from the pittsburgh pirates is looking like the outlier in an otherwise poor stretch of offense. the pirates will try to bounce back from being shut out in a series opener and even the four-game set at one win apiece when they visit the philadelphia phillies for the second matchup on friday night.

pittsburgh bashed the colorado rockies 10-2 at home on wednesday to avoid a three-game sweep but managed two hits while falling 7-0 on thursday and scored two or fewer runs in five of the last seven games. the pirates lineup racked up 13 strikeouts on thursday and watched the top five hitters in the order - adam frazier, gregory polanco, starling marte, josh bell and corey dickerson - go a combined 0-for-17 with eight k's. the phillies are winners of eight of their last 10 and improved to 6-1 at home with thursday's triumph, which featured new ace jake arrieta tossing seven dominant innings. righty ben lively will try to follow up his teammate's performance against the struggling pittsburgh attack while veteran ivan nova toes the rubber for the pirates.
tv: 7:05 p.m. et, mlb network, nbcs-plus (philadelphia)
pitching matchup: pirates rh ivan nova (2-1, 4.88 era) vs. phillies rh ben lively (0-1, 5.87)

nova posted his second straight quality start and second consecutive win when he held the miami marlins to three runs on six hits over 6 2/3 innings on sunday. the dominican republic native struck out a season-high nine in that outing and owns 15 without walking a batter over his last two turns. nova went 1-1 with a 4.73 era in a pair of starts against philadelphia in 2017 while notching four strikeouts in 13 1/3 total frames.
lively has yet to complete six innings through three starts this season and was bounced after four frames at tampa bay on sunday. the 26-year-old owns 17 strikeouts and three walks over 15 1/3 total innings but surrendered a home run in each of his last two outings. lively faced pittsburgh once during his 2017 rookie campaign and absorbed the loss while allowing four runs - two earned - in four innings.
walk-offs

1. pirates rhp joe musgrove (shoulder) threw a bullpen session on thursday and is scheduled for another on sunday.

2. phillies 2b cesar hernandez recorded multiple hits in two of the last three games and drove in three runs on thursday.

3. philadelphia rhp victor arano has yet to allow a hit or walk a batter in 8 1/3 scoreless innings to begin the season, spread over seven appearances.

prediction: phillies 4, pirates 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Toronto Blue Jays vs. New York Yankees Preview and Predictions 04-20-2018

20th April 2018 by Gracenote
the new york yankees did not get off to the start they were hoping for over the first three weeks of the regular season, but aaron judge is trying to pull them out of the hole. judge will attempt to continue his hot start and clinch at least a tie of the four-game series when the yankees host the toronto blue jays on friday.

judge belted what proved to be the game-winning blast with a solo homer in the seventh inning on thursday as new york held on for a 4-3 victory, and he hit safely for the 13th time in his last 14 games. the 25-year-old slugger is up to five home runs while batting .339 with a .481 on-base percentage to pick up teammate giancarlo stanton, who is off to a slow start with his new team and was dropped from third to fourth in the batting order on thursday. the blue jays came into the series hot with wins in four straight and 12 of 15 but managed just six hits - all singles - in the opener while piling up nine strikeouts. toronto will try to get the bats going against yankees right-hander sonny gray, who opposes veteran marco estrada on friday.
tv: 7:05 p.m. et, mlb network, sportsnet one (toronto), yes (new york)
pitching matchup: blue jays rh marco estrada (1-1, 4.24 era) vs. yankees rh sonny gray (1-1, 6.92)

estrada turned in quality starts in his first two outings and was sharp at baltimore on april 11 before dealing with back spasms. the long beach state product ended up charged with four runs on six hits and three walks in the loss to the orioles. estrada started at home against new york on march 31, surrendering three runs on four hits with three walks in seven innings, but did not factor in the decision in a game toronto went on to win 5-3.
gray was solid in his first two turns as well before getting lit up at boston on april 12, yielding six runs and seven hits in three innings to absorb the loss. the 28-year-old has yet to surrender a home run this season and owns 15 strikeouts in 13 total innings. gray started at toronto on april 1 and scattered seven hits along with three walks across four innings but struck out eight and limited the damage to one run in a no decision.
walk-offs

1. blue jays dh kendrys morales (hamstring) is expected to be activated from the 10-day disabled list on friday.

2. new york placed rhp luis cessa (oblique) on the 10-day dl thursday.

3. toronto 3b josh donaldson (shoulder) will not be activated from the 10-day dl when eligible on saturday but could return next week.

prediction: blue jays 5, yankees 3

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 12:02 PM
Kansas City Royals vs. Detroit Tigers Preview and Predictions 04-20-2018

the detroit tigers are starting to turn things around following a dreadful start to the season that was interrupted by a string of weather-related postponements. after completing a three-game sweep of one slumping club, the resurgent tigers prepare to face another one when they host the kansas city royals in a four-game set beginning with a split-doubleheader on friday.

detroit followed a five-game game slide and three straight postponements against the new york yankees by beating up on baltimore, outscoring the orioles 23-15 in the series. leonys martin belted a grand slam among three hits and jeimer candelario collected four hits and drove in three runs to give the tigers seven hits and seven rbis out of the top two spots in the lineup. kansas city owns the worst record in the american league at 3-13 enters the series mired in an eight-game losing streak after it was outscored 31-12 in a three-game sweep in toronto. the royals managed to earn a split of two meetings in detroit at the beginning of april despite scoring a combined two runs.
tv: 7:10 p.m. et, mlb network, fs kansas city, fs detroit
pitching matchup: royals rh jason hammel (0-1, 3.86 era) vs. tigers lh daniel norris (0-1, 7.11)

hammel was rocked in his season-opening start in detroit, giving up five runs and seven hits and walking three over five innings. the 35-year-old veteran rebounded with a big effort with six scoreless innings in a no-decision at cleveland on april 8 before allowing two runs in 5 1/3 innings in another no-decision versus the los angeles angels last time out. miguel cabrera is 8-for-22 and candelario is 4-for-8 against hammel.
norris has worked out of the bullpen as a long reliever this season while the tigers decide whether to keep him there or send him back to the minors to start every fifth day. he was solid in his season debut at the white sox, striking out six and allowing one run and one hit over 3 1/3 innings, but was knocked around for four runs and seven hits at cleveland on april 11. norris has been tormented by alcides escobar (8-for-16).
walk-offs

1. candelario is 9-for-17 with three homers and six rbis during a four-game hitting streak.

2. kansas city's bullpen has a major league-worst 7.94 era.

3. tigers dh victor martinez has hit safely in five straight games.

prediction: royals 5, tigers 4

Can'tPickAWinner
Minnesota Twins vs. Tampa Bay Rays Preview and Predictions 04-20-2018

the minnesota twins endured a strange schedule over the last few weeks but have not lost their momentum as they prepare to visit the tampa bay rays on friday night to open a three-game series. the twins had four games postponed due to poor weather between april 8-15, followed that up with a two-game series as the home team in san juan, puerto rico, but still managed won four of their last five contests overall.

minnesota welcomed the day off after using eight pitchers in a 2-1, 16-inning victory over cleveland on wednesday to split the series in san juan and remain atop the american league central. lance lynn tries to give the twins bullpen even more rest when he takes the mound for the opener friday versus struggling rays right-hander chris archer, who has been dominant against minnesota in his career with a 6-1 record and 1.84 era. tampa bay no longer has the worst record in the al after winning two of three from texas to start the week, earning a 4-2 triumph in the rubber match on wednesday as c.j. cron extended his hitting streak to eight games (12-for-31). "we have to own the fact that we're whatever our record is right now, but we also can be somewhat satisfied that we are playing hard. it just hasn't gone our way," rays manager kevin cash told the tampa bay times of his 5-13 team. "i don't think it would be smart of me or anybody to critique the effort when it has been good."
tv: 7:10 p.m. et, fs north plus (minnesota), fs sun (tampa bay)
pitching matchup: twins rh lance lynn (0-1, 5.00 era) vs. rays rh chris archer (1-1, 7.84)
lynn was scheduled to make his third start last saturday, but weather postponements forced a reshuffling of the rotation and he finally gets a chance to match his most recent stellar effort. the 30-year-old ole miss product was pounded in his twins debut before limiting houston to three hits and four walks over five scoreless innings with nine strikeouts on april 9. lynn is 0-1 with a 3.77 era in three appearances (two starts) versus the rays and has handcuffed carlos gomez (4-for-26, 14 strikeouts).
archer has yet to post a quality start or complete more than six innings in his first four trips to the mound, and he is coming off his worst performance. the 29-year-old, two-time all star gave up six runs in the second inning saturday and ended up yielding seven over four frames with just two strikeouts in a loss to philadelphia. eddie rosario is 3-for-9 with a pair of doubles against archer, who has handled brian dozier (3-for-21, seven strikeouts) and miguel sano (1-for-9, 8 strikeouts) very well.
walk-offs

1. tampa bay inf brad miller (groin strain), out since april 8, could return from the disabled list as early as friday.

2. minnesota cf byron buxton (migraines) was placed on the 10-day disabled list and his replacement, of ryan lamarre, had the winning hit wednesday.

3. rays c wilson ramos is starting to warm up with the bat, going 8-for-24 with a homer and four rbis in his last six games, raising his average to .220.

prediction: rays 6, twins 3

Can'tPickAWinner
New York Mets vs. Atlanta Braves Preview and Predictions 04-20-2018

kurt suzuki hit 87 homers across the first 4,304 at-bats of his major-league career, but the atlanta braves catcher enters friday's home game against the new york mets on quite the power surge. suzuki smacked his third homer of the young season and his 18th in 204 at-bats since last july 2, helping propel the braves to a convincing 12-4 victory over new york in thursday's series opener that pulled atlanta within two games of the first-place mets in the national league east.

left fielder preston tucker collected a career-high five rbis - his fourth game of the season with three or more runs driven in - while first baseman freddie freeman returned after being hit by a pitch on wednesday with two hits and an rbi to raise his average to .306. the mets, who needed a furious rally to overcome washington and avoid a sweep wednesday, have dropped four of their past six since starting the season 11-1. second baseman asdrubal cabrera finished with a hit and a rbi, and in his past 52 games dating back to aug. 25, 2017, is hitting .357 with nine homers, 33 rbis and 32 runs scored. new york finished with six hits - just the fifth time in 18 games the mets offense has failed to generate seven hits or more.

tv: 7:35 p.m. et, sny (new york), fs south (atlanta)
pitching matchup: mets rh noah syndergaard (2-0, 2.95 era) vs. braves lh sean newcomb (1-1, 4.02)
syndergaard is off to a roaring beginning through four starts, leading the national league in strikeouts per nine innings (13.9) and ranking third in total strikeouts (33). he logged one-third of his season total in his last start, a no-decision sunday against milwaukee in which syndergaard punched out 11 with one walk and two hits allowed in just 5 1/3 innings. the braves are the only nl east team syndergaard has yet to defeat, going 0-1 with a 3.92 era and 23 strikeouts in four starts.
there have been encouraging signs for newcomb in his past two starts following a rough season debut, as the 24-year-old has struck out 16 while walking just four in 11 1/3 innings combined against colorado and the chicago cubs. newcomb gave up three runs (two earned) on six hits in 5 1/3 innings with four walks and seven strikeouts saturday at chicago, a game the braves bullpen gave away late. newcomb went 1-2 with a 2.70 era in three starts against the mets as a rookie in 2017.
walk-offs

1. the braves have 11 wins on the season and did not reach that figure until may 2 in 2017 and may 20 in 2016.

2. new york's bullpen, which had allowed only 18 earned runs in 61 1/3 innings in the first 17 games of the season, surrendered six earned runs in two innings thursday.
3. atlanta c tyler flowers (oblique), sidelined since opening day, is expected to begin a minor-league rehab assignment this weekend.

prediction: mets 4, braves 1

Can'tPickAWinner
Seattle Mariners vs. Texas Rangers Preview and Predictions 04-20-2018

felix hernandez has lost more games against the texas rangers than versus any other opponent during his 14 major-league seasons. the right-hander aims to improve his career record against texas to 20-24 when the seattle mariners visit the rangers on friday for the opener of their three-game series.

hernandez also has made a career-high 54 starts against the texas and is just 7-11 with a 4.33 era in 25 outings at globe life park. he will be looking to help the mariners break out of a funk in which they have dropped four of five games, including thursday's 9-2 home loss to houston. texas sits in last place in the american league west with a 7-13 record as it opens a six-game homestand that includes a series versus oakland. the rangers have been limited to fewer than three runs on eight occasions, including wednesday's 4-2 setback in tampa bay.
tv: 8:05 p.m. et, root northwest (seattle), fs southwest (texas)

pitching matchup: mariners rh felix hernandez (2-2, 5.48 era) vs. rangers lh mike minor (1-1, 4.60)
hernandez lost to the athletics in his last start as he allowed two runs and five hits with seven strikeouts in 6 1/3 innings. the 32-year-old has served up five homers over his last three turns, including three in a loss to san francisco on april 4 in which he yielded eight runs on six hits and five walks over four frames. hernandez has shut down rougned odor (5-for-31, 10 strikeouts) despite surrendering two homers and always enjoys his battles with close friend and former teammate adrian beltre (13-for-56, one homer).
minor was roughed up for five runs and five hits in five innings by houston in his last outing but escaped with a no-decision. the 30-year-old has allowed just 10 hits over his three turns and possesses a solid 0.96 whip and .182 batting average against. minor is 1-1 with 1.64 era in four career appearances against the mariners and lost his lone start in 2014, when he gave up one run and five hits over seven innings while with atlanta.

walk-offs

1. the mariners went 11-8 overall and 6-4 on the road against the rangers last season.
2. seattle has scored just seven runs over its last five games.

3. texas cf delino deshields (broken left wrist) began a rehab stint at double-a frisco on thursday and is expected back in the majors by early next week.

prediction: mariners 4, rangers 3

Can'tPickAWinner
Miami Marlins vs. Milwaukee Brewers Preview and Predictions 04-20-2018

the milwaukee brewers were unable to post a third consecutive shutout in the opener of their four-game series against the visiting miami marlins, but they managed to break out offensively. milwaukee reached double digits in runs for the first time this season in the 12-3 victory and looks to continue that success at the plate when it hosts miami on friday.

lorenzo cain and jesus aguilar each recorded three hits in the rout, with the former driving in two runs while scoring four and the latter collecting three rbis and crossing the plate twice. the brewers extended their winning streak to three games without eric thames, who was kept out of the starting lineup after belting two-run homers in consecutive 2-0 triumphs over cincinnati. the 31-year-old slugger, who did deliver a pinch-hit single on thursday, has gone deep in back-to-back games three times this month and belted a total of 18 home runs in the last two aprils. the marlins lost for the fourth time in five contests and had its only offense in the series opener provided by former brewer lewis brinson, who hit a solo homer in the third inning and a two-run shot in the fifth for his first two blasts of the year.
tv: 8:10 p.m. et, fs florida (miami), fs wisconsin (milwaukee)
pitching matchup: marlins rh trevor richards (0-1, 4.70 era) vs. brewers rh jhoulys chacin (0-1, 5.60)

richards had the best performance of his young major-league career on saturday as he allowed just two hits while walking one batter and hitting another over seven scoreless innings of a no-decision against pittsburgh. the 24-year-old rookie from illinois failed to last five frames in either of his first two career starts, surrendering eight runs and 14 hits over 8 1/3 innings. richards' lone turn on the road came on april 8, when he yielded three runs on six hits and three walks in four innings of a no-decision at philadelphia.
chacin remains in search of his first win of the season as he makes his fifth overall start and second at home. the 30-year-old venezuelan is coming off a no-decision against the mets in new york on sunday, when he allowed just one run on five hits and three walks but worked only four innings. chacin has not fared well against miami in his career, going 1-4 with a 5.22 era in five starts and two relief appearances.
walk-offs

1. brewers of ryan braun (calf) was kept out of the starting lineup for the second straight game thursday but belted a three-run homer as a pinch hitter to become the second player in franchise history to reach 1,000 career rbis, joining robin yount (1,406 from 1974-93).
2. miami placed lhp chris o'grady (shoulder) on the 10-day disabled list and recalled rhp merandy gonzalez from double-a jacksonville.

3. milwaukee acquired inf tyler saladino from the chicago white sox for cash and assigned him to triple-a colorado springs while designating rhp alec asher for assignment.

prediction: brewers 6, marlins 3

Can'tPickAWinner
Houston Astros vs. Chicago White Sox Preview and Predictions 04-20-2018

the houston astros regained their footing after losing five of six by erupting for 20 runs during their three-game winning streak. the astros aim to provide plenty of run support for reigning american league player of the week justin verlander on friday as they open a three-game series against the host chicago white sox, who have matched their worst start since 1997.

jose altuve ripped a three-run double in the fifth inning to highlight his three-hit, four-rbi performance in thursday's 9-2 romp over seattle. the 2017 al mvp and three-time batting champion has hit safely in 17 of his last 19 contests overall and went 7-for-22 with two homers in last season's series versus chicago, although the white sox walked away with wins in four of six encounters. the slumping south siders haven't been stringing together too many positive moments this season, as they've dropped 11 of their last 13 overall and surrendered 34 runs during a four-game losing streak. yoan moncada homered for the second straight contest, belting his first career grand slam in wednesday's 12-11 setback in 14 innings to oakland.

tv: 8:10 p.m. et, at&t sportsnet-southwest (houston), nbcs chicago
pitching matchup: astros rh justin verlander (2-0, 1.35 era) vs. white sox rh james shields (1-1, 4.50)
verlander turned in his third dominant outing in four trips to the mound on sunday, but he settled for a no-decision after surrendering a solo homer for his lone run and hit allowed in eight innings against texas. the 2011 al mvp and cy young award winner continues to rack up the strikeouts at a rapid pace, fanning 11 rangers to give him 29 in his last three outings. verlander has flustered the white sox in his career, posting a 20-13 record and 3.82 era, although his numbers (7-8, 4.11) have taken a dip at guaranteed rate field.
manager rick renteria did not divulge his hand in regard to friday's pitcher after scheduled starter shields was summoned to be the team's 10th pitcher in wednesday's marathon loss. the 36-year-old shields, who yielded the game-winning hit and two walks on 28 pitches versus the athletics, still is in line to work the series opener, with lucas giolito (0-2, 5.50) and reynaldo lopez (0-2, 1.42) slated to start on saturday and sunday, respectively. josh reddick has teed off with three homers highlighting his .320 average against shields, who owns a 2-2 mark with a 2.11 era and 1.08 whip in six career meetings with the astros.
walk-offs

1. houston owns the majors' best team era at 2.48 while chicago has the worst at 5.64.
2. the white sox acquired of trayce thompson from oakland on thursday and dealt inf tyler saladino to milwaukee, with cash considerations completing both deals.

3. astros cf george springer has recorded nine hits - including three homers - to go along with seven runs scored in his last seven games.

prediction: astros 8, white sox 1

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 12:03 PM
Cincinnati Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals Preview and Predictions 04-20-2018

the reeling cincinnati reds are bidding that a change in leadership will alter their fortunes on friday when they open a three-game series against the st. louis cardinals at busch stadium. jim riggleman, who last managed in the majors with the washington nationals in june 2011, was named the interim manager after bryan price was dismissed following the reds' 3-15 start to the season.

"i think we're going to hit the ground running (friday) with jim in place and a couple new members of the staff, and we're very focused on creating a sense of urgency for these guys to perform now," cincinnati general manager dick williams said. the reds haven't been performing that well this season, batting .220 as a team while being shut out on four occasions as they enter friday's tilt mired in a 19-inning scoreless streak. st. louis, which outscored cincinnati 27-10 en route to a four-game sweep last week, saw its five-game winning streak halted with an 8-5 setback at the chicago cubs on thursday afternoon. tommy pham collected eight hits and five runs scored in four contests against the reds and is 5-for-10 in his career against friday starter brandon finnegan.
tv: 8:15 p.m. et, fs ohio (cincinnati), fs midwest (st. louis)
pitching matchup: reds lh brandon finnegan (0-1, 10.38 era) vs. cardinals rh michael wacha (2-1, 5.52)

finnegan's first start since june 26 left plenty to be desired, as the 25-year-old allowed a pair of two-out homers to greg garcia and five runs total in 4 1/3 innings of saturday's 6-1 setback versus st. louis. finnegan struggled with his command by walking four in his first start since missing most of last season due to shoulder surgery. yadier molina (5-for-12) and matt carpenter (4-for-11) have gotten their licks in on finnegan, but the southpaw has subdued jedd gyorko (1-for-11) in his career.
wacha recorded his second straight win on april 12 despite yielding four runs in five innings in a 13-4 rout of cincinnati. the 26-year-old answered a two-homer performance in his season debut by keeping the ball in the park in each of his last two outings, although he is walking a fine line with eight free passes in that stretch (10 innings). joey votto (13-for-34) and scooter gennett (9-for-28) have fared well versus wacha, who has permitted the reds' roster to bat .281 against him.
walk-offs

1. st. louis 1b jose martinez went 8-for-16 with five extra-base hits and seven rbis in the previous series against cincinnati.

2. reds 2b jose peraza is 3-for-22 in his last six games since collecting three hits in the series opener versus the cardinals on april 12.
3. st. louis of dexter fowler is 0-for-12 with six strikeouts after erupting for five hits and four runs scored in the first two meetings with cincinnati.

prediction: cardinals 7, reds 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Chicago Cubs vs. Colorado Rockies Preview and Predictions 04-20-2018

After showing signs of getting their offense going, the Chicago Cubs will be eager to get to Coors Field for a three-game series that begins on Friday. After seven contests on the road, the Colorado Rockies also will welcome a return to their hitter-happy confines.

The Rockies went 5-2 on their road trip that featured stops in Washington and Pittsburgh, but the offense sputtered at times, scoring just two runs on four different occasions. They didn't swing the bats much better in their first homestand of the season as they went 2-4 and produced three or fewer runs four times. Colorado will turn to Jon Gray to try to shut down Chicago's feast-or-famine offense, which broke out for 14 hits in an 8-5 win over St. Louis on Thursday. The Cubs counter with Kyle Hendricks, who has recorded quality starts in three of his four career turns at Coors Field.
TV: 8:40 p.m. ET, WGN (Chicago), AT&T SportsNet-Rocky Mountain (Colorado)

PITCHING MATCHUP: Cubs RH Kyle Hendricks (0-1, 3.71 ERA) vs. Rockies RH Jon Gray (1-3, 6.23)
Hendricks hasn't yet found the fastball command he needs to dominate, but he has posted quality starts in two of his three outings. The 28-year-old surrendered a pair of home runs last time out against Pittsburgh, but they were both solo shots and accounted for the only runs he allowed over six innings. Hendricks is 1-2 with a 4.04 ERA in six career starts against the Rockies.

Gray has been roughed up in three of his first four starts to begin the season, although he was able to limit the damage until the sixth inning in his last outing. The 26-year-old has been hit hard the third time through the order, allowing opponents to post a .524 average. Gray will be facing the Cubs for the first time in his career.
WALK-OFFS

1. The Cubs are averaging 8.6 runs in their eight wins and 1.75 in their eight losses.

2. Rockies 3B Nolan Arenado returns Friday from a five-game suspension for his role in an on-field fight against San Diego while OF Gerardo Parra is expected to drop his appeal and begin serving his four-game ban stemming from the same incident.
3. Chicago 2B Javier Baez has recorded three doubles, three triples and five homers among his 14 hits this season.

PREDICTION: Cubs 7, Rockies 6

Can'tPickAWinner
San Diego Padres vs. Arizona Diamondbacks Preview and Predictions 04-20-2018

as they have matched the best start in franchise history, the arizona diamondbacks are sending an early message to their rivals in the national league west. the diamondbacks are sitting atop the division as they begin a three-game series friday against the visiting san diego padres.

the diamondbacks have won all six of their three-game sets and have matched the 2008 team for the best record after 18 games at 13-5. zack greinke threw seven strong innings while a.j. pollock and ketel marte homered in thursday's 3-1 win over san francisco, but utilityman chris owings left the game in the third inning after colliding with pollock and is listed as day-to-day. the padres had a much-needed day off thursday after being outscored 30-10 and swept in three games by the los angeles dodgers. san diego's struggling offense could receive a boost as early as friday, as injured outfielders manuel margot (ribs) and wil myers (elbow) both could return to the lineup.
tv: 9:40 p.m. et, fs san diego, fs arizona
pitching matchup: padres rh tyson ross (2-1, 3.50 era) vs. diamondbacks rh matt koch (0-0, 0.00)

ross is looking to build on a strong outing against san francisco last friday, when he allowed an unearned run and seven hits while striking out five. "i'm getting a little older, a little wiser," ross told reporters. "i'm not trying to hump up and throw it as hard as i can, and trying to move the ball around a little bit, and having better command comes with that." the 31-year-old has gone 4-3 with a 2.65 era in 13 career games (12 starts) against the diamondbacks.
koch is expected to be recalled from triple-a reno to start in place of taijuan walker, who will undergo tommy john surgery next week to repair a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his pitching elbow. the 27-year-old koch has made one appearance this season at the major-league level, pitching two scoreless innings on april 7 in st. louis. "he's shown an ability to generate weak contact at the major-league level," general manager mike hazen told reporters. "he throws strikes. he's aggressive."
walk-offs

1. arizona has won 11 of its last 12 games when scoring four or more runs.

2. the padres activated rhp kirby yates from the 10-day disabled list and optioned rhp luis perdomo to triple-a el paso.

3. diamondbacks of david peralta has reached base safely in 13 consecutive games and is 13-for-33 during his eight-game hitting streak.

prediction: padres 6, diamondbacks 4

Can'tPickAWinner
Boston Red Sox vs. Oakland Athletics Preview and Predictions 04-20-2018

since losing their season opener, the boston red sox have gone on to win 16 of 17 contests and sport the best record in the major leagues. boston looks to extend its winning streak to eight games when it visits the oakland athletics on friday for the opener of their three-game series.

the red sox kicked off their nine-game road trip with a three-game sweep of the los angeles angels during which they scored 27 runs while allowing only three and belted 11 homers. it marked the first time the red sox reached double digits in blasts in a three-game series since june 2003 against the florida marlins and first occasion they did it in a set on the road since 1997 at toronto. mookie betts opened thursday's 8-2 triumph with his 13th career leadoff homer and second of the series, as he hit four of his six shots of the year in the three-game set. oakland is coming off a three-game sweep of its own as it outscored the chicago white sox 18-3 over the first two contests before outlasting them 12-11 in 14 innings in wednesday's finale.
tv: 10:05 p.m. et, nesn (boston), nbcs california (oakland)
pitching matchup: red sox lh drew pomeranz (2017: 17-6, 3.32 era) vs. athletics rh kendall graveman (0-3, 9.87)

pomeranz will be making his season debut after recovering from the forearm strain he suffered in his first start this spring. the 29-year-old native of tennessee is coming off a career year in which he recorded 17 victories and led the major leagues with 23 starts in which he allowed fewer than three runs. pomeranz has given up three runs - two earned - over 10 innings while notching one victory in two career turns against oakland, his employers for two seasons (2014-15).
graveman's season has gotten off to a rough start as he has surrendered five runs in three of his four outings and served up a total of six homers in 17 1/3 innings. the 27-year-old from alabama, who has yet to work more than five frames, yielded five runs and eight hits over four innings in a loss at seattle on saturday. graveman has pitched well against boston in his career but has nothing to show for it as he has yet to record a victory despite allowing only four runs over 19 1/3 frames in four appearances (three starts).
walk-offs

1. the red sox are the fifth major-league team since 1920 to win at least 16 of its first 18 games and first since the 1987 milwaukee brewers.

2. athletics of stephen piscotty is riding an eight-game hitting streak during which he has gone 13-for-31 and recorded five two-hit performances.
3. oakland traded of trayce thompson to the white sox for a player to be named or cash and optioned rhp lou trivino to triple-a nashville.

prediction: red sox 7, athletics 5

Can'tPickAWinner
San Francisco Giants vs. Los Angeles Angels Preview and Predictions 04-20-2018

the los angeles angels look to end a three-game slide when they host the san francisco giants on friday in the opener of their three-game interleague series. the angels were one of the hottest teams in baseball when they started 13-3, but they were outscored 27-3 while being swept of a three-game home set by the even hotter boston red sox.

los angeles recorded just 14 hits while being dominated by boston, including four in thursday's 8-2 loss. mike trout was hitless in four at-bats in the finale after going 8-for-19 with two homers during a five-game hitting streak. hunter pence (thumb) is doubtful for the series opener after sitting out thursday as san francisco fell 3-1 to arizona for its fifth loss in six contests. jeff samardzija will be activated by the giants prior to the game and make his season debut after injuring a pectoral muscle on march 21.

tv: 10:07 p.m. et, nbcs bay area (san francisco), fs west (los angeles)
pitching matchup: giants rh jeff samardzija (2017: 9-15, 4.42 era) vs. angels lh andrew heaney (0-0, 5.40)
samardzija, who made 32 or more starts in each of the last four seasons, lasted just 2 2/3 innings in saturday's rehab start at single-a san jose, but manager bruce bochy insists he is ready. "his last couple of innings were really good innings," bochy told reporters. "command was good, velocity was good. he came out of it fine and he took a very extended bullpen (at arizona), so that's why we're convinced he's good to go." samardzija is 1-3 with a 3.71 era in four career starts versus the angels and struggles to retire albert pujols, who is 7-for-19 with three homers, nine rbis and five walks against the 32-year-old.
heaney escaped with a no-decision in his first start of the season after giving up four runs - three earned - and seven hits with seven strikeouts in five innings against kansas city last friday. the 26-year-old spent the first two weeks of the season on the disabled list due to elbow inflammation. heaney, who never has faced the giants, is 1-4 with a 5.16 era in five career interleague starts.
walk-offs

1. the giants are playing in anaheim for the first time since 2012, when pujols registered a homer and five rbis in the series to help the angels win two of three games.

2. san francisco lhp madison bumgarner (broken left hand) had three pins removed on thursday and is expected to start playing catch in early may.

3. los angeles pitchers were torched for 11 homers and eight doubles during the series with boston.

prediction: angels 5, giants 3

Can'tPickAWinner
Washington Nationals vs. Los Angeles Dodgers Preview and Predictions 04-20-2018

the los angeles dodgers and washington nationals entered the season as the favorites to win the national league pennant, but the first month hasn't exactly followed the script for either club. however, both teams have started to pick up the pace in the last week and will try to reach the .500 mark friday when the nationals visit the dodgers for the start of a three-game set.

los angeles (8-9) stumbled out of the gates with only four victories for its worst 13-game start in 24 years behind a mostly lethargic offense, but the bats have been red-hot during a four-game winning streak during which the club is averaging 9.3 runs. the dodgers began their surge by ending their 11-game skid against arizona in convincing fashion sunday before outscoring san diego 30-10 over the next three days to sweep the padres on the road. washington (9-10) scored 29 runs while opening the season with four straight victories before totaling 27 runs while dropping eight of its next 10. however, the nationals have tallied at least five runs in each of their last five contests, although they missed out on a road series sweep of the nl east-leading new york mets on wednesday when they surrendered nine runs in the eighth inning of an 11-5 defeat.
tv: 10:10 p.m. et, masn 2 (washington), sportsnet la (los angeles)
pitching matchup: nationals rh max scherzer (3-1, 1.33 era) vs. dodgers lh clayton kershaw (1-2, 1.73)

scherzer was named the nl player of the week for his dominant efforts last week, including a 11-strikeout performance against colorado on saturday in which the only hit he allowed over seven innings was a two-run homer. the three-time cy young award winner was even stingier five days earlier versus atlanta, yielding two hits and fanning 10 en route to his fifth career shutout. matt kemp is 6-for-46 with 14 strikeouts against scherzer, who gave an unearned run in seven frames to beat the dodgers in his only start against them last season.
kershaw finally got the run support he had been lacking and earned his first victory in a 12-strikeout performance sunday against arizona, giving up only a solo homer among the two hits he allowed over seven innings. the seven-time all-star, who will pitch on regular rest despite moving up a day to fill in for the injured rich hill, has yielded a total of two earned runs over 13 frames at home. bryce harper is 1-for-18 with 12 strikeouts against kershaw, who is 11-2 with a 1.97 era in 15 appearances (14 starts) against washington.
walk-offs

1. dodgers c yasmani grandal, who is in the middle of an eight-game hitting streak, went 5-for-15 with three doubles, a homer, eight rbis and no strikeouts during the sweep of the padres.
2. nationals 3b anthony rendon has missed the last five games with a toe injury, but the team is hopeful he will be ready in time for the opener.

3. kemp finished 5-for-9 with two home runs and six rbis in the last series against san diego.

prediction: dodgers 2, nationals 1

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 12:05 PM
Mike Wynn

Free Play: Free Cleveland w/Bauer -120 Over Baltimore

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 12:05 PM
Free Selection from Jim Feist

Jim Feist's Comp Pick, Friday, April 20, 2018

04/20 05:40 PM PT / 8:40 PM ET

MLB (909) CHICAGO CUBS VS (910) COLORADO ROCKIES

Take: (910) COLORADO ROCKIES

Reason: Your free play for Friday, April 20, 2018 is in the MLB scheduled contest between the Chicago Cubs and the Colorado Rockies. Your free play is on the Rockies!

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 12:06 PM
Jeff Allen Sports

Friday's Free Selection is on the Washington Nationals

Can'tPickAWinner
Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR FRIDAY: Take SAN FRANCISCO (Samardzija) +115 over LA Angels

Can'tPickAWinner
Totals4U

Friday's Free Selection: San Francisco Giants/Los Angeles Angels over 9

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 12:07 PM
John Anthony Sports

Friday's Free Selection: San Diego Padres + 130

Can'tPickAWinner
Atlantic Sports

Friday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Seattle Mariners even

Can'tPickAWinner
#1 Sports

Friday's Free Selection: St Louis Cardinals - 180

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 12:10 PM
Nevada Sharpshooter

Your free winner for Friday: Take SEATTLE (Hernandez) Pick'em over Texas

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 12:10 PM
Huddle Up Sports

Free Play: Arizona Koch -142

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 12:11 PM
Hawkeye Sports

Friday's Free Pick: Winnipeg Jets - 220

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 12:11 PM
Golden Dragon Sports

Free Pick Seattle Hernandez +103

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 12:12 PM
Arthur Ralph Sports

FREE play: FRI: SF Giants w/ Samardziga + 130

Can'tPickAWinner
Teyas Sports

FREE PICK 4/20 MLB TORONTO +172

Can'tPickAWinner
Platinum Plays

Free Pick the Detroit Tigers w/Norris Pk over Kansas City

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 12:13 PM
The Vegas Steam Line

Your free winner for Friday: Take CLEVELAND (Bauer) -120 over Baltimore

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 12:13 PM
High Stakes Syndicate

Free Selection for Friday: Toronto Blue Jays + 175

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 12:14 PM
Free Selection from Kenny Towers

Un 9 Bos/Oak - MLB

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 12:15 PM
Sharp Bettor

SharpBettor FREE Play for Friday, April 20, 2018

4/20 07:05 PM MLB (929) SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS (J SAMARDZIJA - R) VS (930) LOS ANGELES ANGELS (A HEANEY - L)

Take : Angels

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 12:15 PM
Roz Wins

Roz's Friday April 20, 2018, Free Pick

04/20 04:05 PM MLB (917) CLEVELAND INDIANS (T BAUER - R) VS (918) BALTIMORE ORIOLES (D BUNDY - R)

Take : Indians

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 12:16 PM
MLB
Dunkel

Friday, April 20

Pittsburgh @ Philadelphia

Game 901-902
April 20, 2018 @ 7:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Pittsburgh
(Nova) 14.652
Philadelphia
(Lively) 17.251
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Philadelphia
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Philadelphia
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Philadelphia
(-115); Under

NY Mets @ Atlanta

Game 903-904
April 20, 2018 @ 7:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
NY Mets
(Syndrgrd) 16.355
Atlanta
(Newcomb) 14.786
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
NY Mets
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
NY Mets
7 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
NY Mets
(-130); Under

Miami @ Milwaukee

Game 905-906
April 20, 2018 @ 8:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Miami
(Rchards) 14.866
Milwaukee
(Chacin) 13.775
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Miami
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Milwaukee
Dunkel Pick:
Miami
(+145); Over

Cincinnati @ St. Louis

Game 907-908
April 20, 2018 @ 8:15 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Cincinnati
(Finnegan) 14.715
St. Louis
(Wacha) 13.213
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Cincinnati
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
St. Louis
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Cincinnati
(+170); Under

Chicago Cubs @ Colorado

Game 909-910
April 20, 2018 @ 8:40 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Chicago Cubs
(Hendrcks) 15.597
Colorado
(Gray) 14.085
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Chicago Cubs
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Colorado
10 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Chicago Cubs
(-105); Over

San Diego @ Arizona

Game 911-912
April 20, 2018 @ 9:40 pm

Dunkel Rating:
San Diego
(Ross) 13.489
Arizona
(Koch) 16.525
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Arizona
by 3
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Arizona
Dunkel Pick:
Arizona
(-120); Over

Washington @ LA Dodgers

Game 913-914
April 20, 2018 @ 10:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Washington
(Scherzer) 13.802
LA Dodgers
(Kershaw) 18.357
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
LA Dodgers
by 4 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
LA Dodgers
Dunkel Pick:
LA Dodgers
(-145); Under

Toronto @ NY Yankees

Game 915-916

Dunkel Rating:
Toronto
(Estrada) 15.266
NY Yankees
(Gray) 17.915
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
NY Yankees
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
NY Yankees
Dunkel Pick:
NY Yankees
(-190); Under

Cleveland @ Baltimore

Game 917-918

Dunkel Rating:
Cleveland
(Bauer) 16.198
Baltimore
(Bundy) 14.167
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Cleveland
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Cleveland
Dunkel Pick:
Cleveland
(-125); Over

Kansas City @ Detroit

Game 919-920
April 20, 2018 @ 7:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Kansas City
(Hammel) 13.893
Detroit
(Norris) 15.769
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Detroit
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Detroit
Dunkel Pick:
Detroit
(-115); Under

Minnesota @ Tampa Bay

Game 921-922
April 20, 2018 @ 7:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Minnesota
(Lynn) 14.088
Tampa Bay
(Archer) 15.644
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Tampa Bay
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Tampa Bay
7 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Tampa Bay
(-115); Under

Seattle @ Texas

Game 923-924
April 20, 2018 @ 8:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Seattle
(Hernandez) 13.860
Texas
(Minor) 18.354
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Texas
by 4 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Texas
Dunkel Pick:
Texas
(-115); Over

Houston @ Chicago White Sox

Game 925-926
April 20, 2018 @ 8:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Houston
(Verlnder) 00.000
Chicago White Sox
(TBD) 00.000
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Houston

Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Houston

Dunkel Pick:
Houston
( );

Boston @ Oakland

Game 927-928
April 20, 2018 @ 10:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Boston
(Pmeranz) 20.159
Oakland
(Grveman) 16.616
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Boston
by 3 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Boston
Dunkel Pick:
Boston
(-125); Over

San Francisco @ LA Angels

Game 929-930
April 20, 2018 @ 10:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
San Francisco
(Smrdzja) 15.724
LA Angels
(Heaney) 14.284
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
San Francisco
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
LA Angels
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
San Francisco
(+130); Over

Kansas City @ Detroit

Game 931-932
April 20, 2018 @ 1:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Kansas City
(Junis) 15.218
Detroit
(Fulmer) 14.314
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Kansas City
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Detroit
Dunkel Pick:
Kansas City
(+115); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 12:16 PM
MLB
Long Sheet

Friday, April 20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PITTSBURGH (12 - 7) at PHILADELPHIA (11 - 7) - 7:05 PM
IVAN NOVA (R) vs. BEN LIVELY (R)
Top Trends for this game.
PITTSBURGH is 51-72 (-23.5 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
NOVA is 1-11 (-9.6 Units) against the money line in road games after a loss over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
PHILADELPHIA is 35-27 (+15.0 Units) against the money line in April games over the last 3 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 49-82 (-26.5 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.

Head-to-Head Series History
PHILADELPHIA is 1-0 (+1.1 Units) against PITTSBURGH this season
0 of 0 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+0.0 Units)

IVAN NOVA vs. PHILADELPHIA since 1997
NOVA is 2-1 when starting against PHILADELPHIA with an ERA of 2.77 and a WHIP of 1.077.
His team's record is 3-1 (+2.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-2. (+0.1 units)

BEN LIVELY vs. PITTSBURGH since 1997
LIVELY is 0-1 when starting against PITTSBURGH with an ERA of 4.50 and a WHIP of 1.500.
His team's record is 0-1 (-1.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-0. (+1.0 units)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NY METS (13 - 5) at ATLANTA (11 - 7) - 7:35 PM
NOAH SYNDERGAARD (R) vs. SEAN NEWCOMB (L)
NY METS are 18-46 (-27.2 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
ATLANTA is 8-2 (+8.1 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
NY METS are 27-19 (+11.4 Units) against the money line in road games against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
NY METS are 434-453 (+30.7 Units) against the money line in road games after a loss since 1997.

ATLANTA is 1-0 (+1.0 Units) against NY METS this season
1 of 1 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+1.0 Units)

NOAH SYNDERGAARD vs. ATLANTA since 1997
SYNDERGAARD is 0-1 when starting against ATLANTA with an ERA of 3.92 and a WHIP of 1.306.
His team's record is 2-2 (-1.8 units) in these starts. The OVER is 3-1. (+1.8 units)

SEAN NEWCOMB vs. NY METS since 1997
NEWCOMB is 1-2 when starting against NY METS with an ERA of 2.70 and a WHIP of 1.261.
His team's record is 1-2 (-1.2 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 3-0. (+3.0 units)

MIAMI (5 - 13) at MILWAUKEE (11 - 9) - 8:10 PM
TREVOR RICHARDS (R) vs. JHOULYS CHACIN (R)
MILWAUKEE is 97-85 (+20.4 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 63-53 (+14.7 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 77-65 (+18.6 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
CHACIN is 20-16 (+10.3 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
MIAMI is 15-7 (+14.3 Units) against the money line after allowing 10 runs or more over the last 2 seasons.

MILWAUKEE is 1-0 (+1.0 Units) against MIAMI this season
1 of 1 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+1.0 Units)

TREVOR RICHARDS vs. MILWAUKEE since 1997
No recent starts.

JHOULYS CHACIN vs. MIAMI since 1997
CHACIN is 1-3 when starting against MIAMI with an ERA of 5.40 and a WHIP of 1.447.
His team's record is 2-3 (-2.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 3-2. (+0.7 units)

CINCINNATI (3 - 15) at ST LOUIS (10 - 8) - 8:15 PM
BRANDON FINNEGAN (L) vs. MICHAEL WACHA (R)
CINCINNATI is 3-15 (-11.5 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
CINCINNATI is 2-13 (-10.7 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters this season.
ST LOUIS is 84-84 (-33.2 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 3 seasons.
ST LOUIS is 53-60 (-30.6 Units) against the money line in home games in night games over the last 3 seasons.

ST LOUIS is 4-0 (+4.0 Units) against CINCINNATI this season
3 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+1.9 Units)

BRANDON FINNEGAN vs. ST LOUIS since 1997
FINNEGAN is 2-3 when starting against ST LOUIS with an ERA of 4.71 and a WHIP of 1.459.
His team's record is 3-4 (+0.4 units) in these starts. The OVER is 4-3. (+0.8 units)

MICHAEL WACHA vs. CINCINNATI since 1997
WACHA is 9-1 when starting against CINCINNATI with an ERA of 2.49 and a WHIP of 1.154.
His team's record is 12-3 (+8.5 units) in these starts. The OVER is 9-5. (+4.1 units)

CHICAGO CUBS (8 - 8) at COLORADO (11 - 9) - 8:40 PM
KYLE HENDRICKS (R) vs. JON GRAY (R)
CHICAGO CUBS are 104-84 (-18.8 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
CHICAGO CUBS are 1255-1315 (-209.1 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters since 1997.
CHICAGO CUBS are 1-6 (-9.0 Units) against the money line after a win this season.
COLORADO is 98-85 (+13.8 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
COLORADO is 26-17 (+11.1 Units) against the money line in April games over the last 2 seasons.
CHICAGO CUBS are 13-2 (+10.8 Units) against the money line on the road when the total is 10 to 10.5 over the last 2 seasons.

There were no past matchups in this series during this time period.

KYLE HENDRICKS vs. COLORADO since 1997
HENDRICKS is 1-2 when starting against COLORADO with an ERA of 4.04 and a WHIP of 1.234.
His team's record is 3-3 (-1.8 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 3-3. (-0.3 units)

JON GRAY vs. CHICAGO CUBS since 1997
No recent starts.

SAN DIEGO (7 - 13) at ARIZONA (13 - 5) - 9:40 PM
TYSON ROSS (R) vs. MATT KOCH (R)
ARIZONA is 13-5 (+9.0 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
ARIZONA is 60-32 (+20.4 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
ARIZONA is 11-4 (+8.5 Units) against the money line in April games this season.
ARIZONA is 57-38 (+17.0 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
ARIZONA is 76-54 (+14.6 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
ARIZONA is 64-42 (+18.2 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 2 seasons.
SAN DIEGO is 29-26 (+16.2 Units) against the money line when playing on Friday over the last 3 seasons.
SAN DIEGO is 112-128 (+22.9 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 3 seasons.
SAN DIEGO is 79-76 (+23.2 Units) against the money line in road games after allowing 10 runs or more since 1997.
ARIZONA is 614-562 (-76.8 Units) against the money line in home games against right-handed starters since 1997.

TYSON ROSS vs. ARIZONA since 1997
ROSS is 4-3 when starting against ARIZONA with an ERA of 2.69 and a WHIP of 1.078.
His team's record is 6-6 (+0.2 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 6-5. (+0.2 units)

MATT KOCH vs. SAN DIEGO since 1997
KOCH is 0-0 when starting against SAN DIEGO with an ERA of 1.50 and a WHIP of 0.833.
His team's record is 1-0 (+1.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-0. (+1.1 units)

WASHINGTON (9 - 10) at LA DODGERS (8 - 9) - 10:10 PM
MAX SCHERZER (R) vs. CLAYTON KERSHAW (L)
LA DODGERS are 51-14 (+25.5 Units) against the money line in home games after a win over the last 2 seasons.
LA DODGERS are 42-14 (+21.3 Units) against the money line after 3 or more consecutive wins over the last 2 seasons.
KERSHAW is 49-12 (+22.0 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
WASHINGTON is 29-18 (+11.5 Units) against the money line on the road when the money line is +125 to -125 over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 57-35 (+16.9 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 21-7 (+13.9 Units) against the money line on the road when the total is 7 or less over the last 3 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 73-44 (+23.3 Units) against the money line in road games in night games over the last 3 seasons.

MAX SCHERZER vs. LA DODGERS since 1997
SCHERZER is 3-5 when starting against LA DODGERS with an ERA of 3.18 and a WHIP of 1.104.
His team's record is 3-8 (-5.1 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 7-1. (+5.8 units)

CLAYTON KERSHAW vs. WASHINGTON since 1997
KERSHAW is 12-2 when starting against WASHINGTON with an ERA of 2.47 and a WHIP of 0.965.
His team's record is 14-2 (+10.3 units) in these starts. The OVER is 7-9. (-2.0 units)

TORONTO (12 - 6) at NY YANKEES (9 - 8) - 7:05 PM
MARCO ESTRADA (R) vs. SONNY GRAY (R)
TORONTO is 107-111 (-29.7 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 3 seasons.
GRAY is 21-33 (-18.2 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
GRAY is 3-10 (-10.8 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
GRAY is 5-13 (-11.1 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
GRAY is 21-29 (-19.6 Units) against the money line after a win since 1997. (Team's Record)

NY YANKEES is 3-2 (+1.0 Units) against TORONTO this season
4 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+3.0 Units)

MARCO ESTRADA vs. NY YANKEES since 1997
ESTRADA is 6-3 when starting against NY YANKEES with an ERA of 3.86 and a WHIP of 1.198.
His team's record is 11-4 (+9.1 units) in these starts. The OVER is 9-6. (+2.2 units)

SONNY GRAY vs. TORONTO since 1997
GRAY is 4-3 when starting against TORONTO with an ERA of 2.45 and a WHIP of 1.382.
His team's record is 5-4 (+0.8 units) in these starts. The OVER is 3-4. (-1.4 units)

CLEVELAND (9 - 7) at BALTIMORE (5 - 14) - 7:05 PM
TREVOR BAUER (R) vs. DYLAN BUNDY (R)
CLEVELAND is 100-50 (+29.7 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons.
BALTIMORE is 38-60 (-21.9 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons.
BALTIMORE is 216-348 (-109.2 Units) against the money line after 3 or more consecutive losses since 1997.

TREVOR BAUER vs. BALTIMORE since 1997
BAUER is 1-3 when starting against BALTIMORE with an ERA of 5.86 and a WHIP of 1.518.
His team's record is 1-4 (-3.2 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 4-1. (+3.0 units)

DYLAN BUNDY vs. CLEVELAND since 1997
BUNDY is 1-1 when starting against CLEVELAND with an ERA of 5.79 and a WHIP of 1.501.
His team's record is 1-1 (+0.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-1. (+0.0 units)

KANSAS CITY (3 - 13) at DETROIT (7 - 9) - 7:10 PM
JAKE JUNIS (R) vs. DANIEL NORRIS (L)
KANSAS CITY is 10-27 (-16.1 Units) against the money line in April games over the last 2 seasons.
JUNIS is 13-6 (+7.9 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
DETROIT is 71-107 (-33.0 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 231-243 (-60.4 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 8 to 8.5 since 1997.
DETROIT is 374-357 (-69.8 Units) against the money line in home games against division opponents since 1997.
DETROIT is 39-74 (-32.5 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 50-84 (-30.7 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 32-50 (-18.9 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.

KANSAS CITY is 1-1 (+0.0 Units) against DETROIT this season
2 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+2.0 Units)

JAKE JUNIS vs. DETROIT since 1997
JUNIS is 2-1 when starting against DETROIT with an ERA of 4.50 and a WHIP of 1.167.
His team's record is 2-1 (+1.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-2. (-1.1 units)

DANIEL NORRIS vs. KANSAS CITY since 1997
NORRIS is 1-2 when starting against KANSAS CITY with an ERA of 4.14 and a WHIP of 1.351.
His team's record is 4-3 (+1.3 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 2-5. (-3.9 units)

MINNESOTA (8 - 5) at TAMPA BAY (5 - 13) - 7:10 PM
LANCE LYNN (R) vs. CHRIS ARCHER (R)
MINNESOTA is 93-83 (+14.2 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
MINNESOTA is 47-40 (+15.4 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
MINNESOTA is 18-8 (+12.0 Units) against the money line when playing on Friday over the last 2 seasons.
MINNESOTA is 98-94 (+23.3 Units) against the money line in road games when playing with a day off since 1997.
MINNESOTA is 63-47 (+18.7 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
MINNESOTA is 38-27 (+18.1 Units) against the money line in road games against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
MINNESOTA is 39-36 (+16.4 Units) against the money line in road games after a win over the last 3 seasons.
TAMPA BAY is 153-188 (-43.3 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons.
TAMPA BAY is 8-20 (-13.9 Units) against the money line in home games when playing on Friday over the last 3 seasons.
TAMPA BAY is 95-122 (-32.3 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 3 seasons.
ARCHER is 29-42 (-20.8 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
ARCHER is 17-27 (-15.0 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
ARCHER is 9-25 (-20.0 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)

LANCE LYNN vs. TAMPA BAY since 1997
LYNN is 0-1 when starting against TAMPA BAY with an ERA of 2.03 and a WHIP of 1.350.
His team's record is 0-2 (-2.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-2. (-2.0 units)

CHRIS ARCHER vs. MINNESOTA since 1997
ARCHER is 6-1 when starting against MINNESOTA with an ERA of 1.84 and a WHIP of 0.932.
His team's record is 6-1 (+4.2 units) in these starts. The OVER is 3-4. (-1.1 units)

SEATTLE (9 - 8) at TEXAS (7 - 13) - 8:05 PM
FELIX HERNANDEZ (R) vs. MIKE MINOR (L)
SEATTLE is 95-164 (-51.4 Units) against the money line in road games after 3 or more consecutive losses since 1997.
TEXAS is 180-167 (+23.1 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons.
TEXAS is 81-62 (+27.3 Units) against the money line when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 3 seasons.
TEXAS is 134-114 (+28.0 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 3 seasons.
TEXAS is 74-65 (+27.3 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.
HERNANDEZ is 11-2 (+9.4 Units) against the money line in road games when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)

FELIX HERNANDEZ vs. TEXAS since 1997
HERNANDEZ is 19-24 when starting against TEXAS with an ERA of 4.01 and a WHIP of 1.264.
His team's record is 24-30 (-15.3 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 28-22. (+3.1 units)

MIKE MINOR vs. SEATTLE since 1997
MINOR is 0-1 when starting against SEATTLE with an ERA of 1.29 and a WHIP of 1.143.
His team's record is 0-1 (-1.4 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-0. (+1.0 units)

SAN FRANCISCO (7 - 11) at LA ANGELS (13 - 6) - 10:05 PM
JEFF SAMARDZIJA (R) vs. ANDREW HEANEY (L)
SAN FRANCISCO is 71-109 (-38.9 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 14-39 (-19.6 Units) against the money line as a road underdog of +125 to +175 over the last 3 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 30-62 (-28.4 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 14-27 (-16.3 Units) against the money line in April games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 102-126 (-36.9 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 3 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 23-55 (-26.5 Units) against the money line in road games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.
SAMARDZIJA is 28-37 (-16.9 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
SAMARDZIJA is 9-22 (-14.1 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
LA ANGELS are 49-38 (+17.1 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons.

JEFF SAMARDZIJA vs. LA ANGELS since 1997
SAMARDZIJA is 1-3 when starting against LA ANGELS with an ERA of 3.71 and a WHIP of 1.125.
His team's record is 1-3 (-2.2 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-2. (+0.0 units)

ANDREW HEANEY vs. SAN FRANCISCO since 1997
No recent starts.

HOUSTON (13 - 7) at CHI WHITE SOX (4 - 11) - 8:10 PM
JUSTIN VERLANDER (R) vs. JAMES SHIELDS (R)
There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

JUSTIN VERLANDER vs. CHI WHITE SOX since 1997
VERLANDER is 20-13 when starting against CHI WHITE SOX with an ERA of 3.95 and a WHIP of 1.214.
His team's record is 25-17 (+0.6 units) in these starts. The OVER is 19-21. (-3.6 units)

JAMES SHIELDS vs. HOUSTON since 1997
SHIELDS is 2-2 when starting against HOUSTON with an ERA of 2.11 and a WHIP of 1.078.
His team's record is 3-3 (-1.3 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-5. (-4.3 units)

BOSTON (16 - 2) at OAKLAND (9 - 10) - 10:05 PM
DREW POMERANZ (L) vs. KENDALL GRAVEMAN (R)
BOSTON is 693-618 (-77.8 Units) against the money line when the total is 9 to 9.5 since 1997.
POMERANZ is 20-32 (-20.5 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record since 1997. (Team's Record)
OAKLAND is 29-18 (+14.3 Units) against the money line in home games after a win over the last 2 seasons.
BOSTON is 16-2 (+14.0 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
BOSTON is 14-1 (+13.6 Units) against the money line in April games this season.
BOSTON is 10-1 (+9.6 Units) against the money line in night games this season.
BOSTON is 14-2 (+11.9 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters this season.
BOSTON is 14-1 (+13.6 Units) against the money line after a win this season.
POMERANZ is 17-5 (+11.3 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

DREW POMERANZ vs. OAKLAND since 1997
POMERANZ is 1-0 when starting against OAKLAND with an ERA of 1.80 and a WHIP of 1.500.
His team's record is 1-1 (-0.2 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-1. (-0.1 units)

KENDALL GRAVEMAN vs. BOSTON since 1997
GRAVEMAN is 0-0 when starting against BOSTON with an ERA of 1.40 and a WHIP of 1.293.
His team's record is 2-1 (+1.9 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-2. (-1.3 units)

KANSAS CITY (3 - 13) at DETROIT (7 - 9) - 1:10 PM
JASON HAMMEL (R) vs. MICHAEL FULMER (R)
KANSAS CITY is 10-27 (-16.1 Units) against the money line in April games over the last 2 seasons.
HAMMEL is 53-67 (-30.1 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record since 1997. (Team's Record)
FULMER is 11-1 (+9.5 Units) against the money line as a home favorite of -125 to -175 over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
DETROIT is 71-107 (-33.0 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 231-243 (-60.4 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 8 to 8.5 since 1997.
DETROIT is 374-357 (-69.8 Units) against the money line in home games against division opponents since 1997.
DETROIT is 50-84 (-30.7 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 25-45 (-21.6 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 113-116 (-36.7 Units) against the money line in home games after 3 or more consecutive wins since 1997.
DETROIT is 32-50 (-18.9 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.

KANSAS CITY is 1-1 (+0.0 Units) against DETROIT this season
2 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+2.0 Units)

JASON HAMMEL vs. DETROIT since 1997
HAMMEL is 3-3 when starting against DETROIT with an ERA of 6.44 and a WHIP of 1.773.
His team's record is 6-6 (+0.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 7-4. (+2.8 units)

MICHAEL FULMER vs. KANSAS CITY since 1997
FULMER is 2-4 when starting against KANSAS CITY with an ERA of 3.33 and a WHIP of 1.195.
His team's record is 3-4 (-1.4 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 3-4. (-1.6 units)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 12:17 PM
MLB

Friday, April 20

National League
Pirates (12-7) @ Phillies (11-7)
Nova is 2-1, 4.88 in his first four ’18 starts (over 4-0).
5-inning record: 4-0. Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-4

Lively is 0-1, 5.87 in his first three ’18 starts (over 2-1).
5-inning record: 2-0-1. Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-3

Pirates lost three of their last four games; under is 3-1 in their last four games. Phillies won eight of their last ten games; under is 6-3 in their last nine games.

Mets (13-5) @ Braves (11-7)
Syndergaard is 1-0, 2.94 in his last three starts, all of which stayed under.
5-inning record: 3-0-1. Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-4

Newcomb is 1-1, 5.17 in his first three ’18 starts (over 1-1-1)
5-inning record: 2-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-3

Mets lost four of their last six games; over is 3-1 in their last four games. Atlanta is 7-3 at home this season; eight of their last 11 games stayed under.

Marlins (5-13) @ Brewers (11-9)
Richards is 0-1, 4.70 in three starts this season (over 2-1).
5-inning record: 0-1-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-3

Chacin is 0-1, 7.13 in his first four ’18 starts (over 2-2).
5-inning record: 1-3 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-4

Marlins lost seven of their last nine games; their last five road games went over. Milwaukee is 5-3 in its last eight games; under is 6-2-1 in their last nine home games.

Reds (3-15) @ Cardinals (10-8)
Finnegan allowed five runs in 4.1 IP in his first ’18 start, a 6-1 loss to St Louis.
5-inning record: 0-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-1

Wacha is 2-1, 6.14 in his first three ’18 starts (over 3-0).
5-inning record: 1-1-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 3-3

Reds fired their manager yesterday; they lost 10 of their last 11 games. Under is 4-1 in their last five road games. St Louis won five of its last six games; five of their last seven games stayed under the total.

Cubs (8-8) @ Rockies (11-9)
Hendricks is 0-1, 3.71 in his first three ’18 starts (under 2-0-1).
5-inning record: 0-2-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-3

Gray is 1-3, 6.23 in his first four ’18 starts (over 3-1).
5-inning record: 2-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-4

Cubs lost four of their last six games; under is 9-4-1 in their last 14 games. Colorado won six of its last eight games; four of its last five home games stayed under.

Padres (7-13) @ Diamondbacks (13-5)
Ross is 2-1, 3.50 in his first three ’18 starts (under 2-1).
5-inning record: 1-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-3

Koch is making his first ’18 start; he started two games for Arizona in 2016. He threw six shutout innings in his only ’18 start in AAA.
5-inning record: 0-0 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-0

Padres lost their last three games; their last five games went over. Arizona won seven of its last ten games; they’re 7-2 at home. Arizona’s last five home games stayed under.

Nationals (9-10) @ Dodgers (8-9)
Scherzer is 3-1, 2.33 in his four ’18 starts (under 2-1-1)
5-inning record: 2-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-4

Kershaw is 1-2, 1.73 in his four ’18 starts (under 3-1).
5-inning record: 2-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-4

Washington is 6-3 on the road; they’re 3-2 in last five games. Over is 5-1-2 in their last eight road games. Dodgers won their last four games; their last seven games went over.

American League
Blue Jays (12-6) @ New York (9-8)
Estrada is 1-1, 4.24 in his three ’18 starts (under 2-1).
5-inning record: 1-1-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-3

Gray is 1-1, 6.92 in his three ’18 starts (over 2-0-1)
5-inning record: 1-1-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-3

Blue Jays won seven of their last nine games; four of Jays’ last five games went over the total. New York is 5-6 in its last 11 games; they’re 5-4 at home. Over is 7-2 in their home games.

Indians (9-7) @ Orioles (5-14)
Bauer is 1-1, 2.25 in his first three ’18 starts (over 2-1)
5-inning record: 1-0-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-3

Bundy is 0-2, 2.45 in four starts this season (under 4-0); Orioles scored 7 runs in those games.
5-inning record: 1-1-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-4

Cleveland won six of its last eight games; under is 4-1 in their last five road games. Orioles lost eight of their last nine games; under is 6-0 in their home games

Royals (3-13) @ Tigers (7-9)
Junis is 2-1, 1.93 in his first three ’18 starts (under 2-1)
5-inning record: 3-0 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-3

Hammel is 0-1, 3.86 in his first three ’18 starts (under 2-0-1)
5-inning record: 2-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-3

Norris is making his first ’18 start; he is 12-13, 4.43 in 56 MLB games (45 starts). He’s allowed five runs in 6.1 IP in two relief stints this month.

Fulmer is 1-2, 5.51 in his first three ’18 starts (under 2-1).
5-inning record: 1-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-3

Royals lost their last eight games, last three of which went over total. Detroit won its last three games; over is 4-1 in their last five games.

Twins (8-5) @ Rays (5-13)
Lynn is 0-1, 5.00 in his first two ’18 starts (over 1-1).
5-inning record: 0-1-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-2

Archer is 1-1, 8.27 in his first four starts (over 4-0).
5-inning record: 1-3 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-4

Twins won four of their last five games; under is 5-2 in their road games. Tampa Bay is 2-7 in its last nine home games; over is 8-3 in their last 11 games.

Mariners (9-8) @ Rangers (7-13)
Hernandez is 1-2, 7.31 in his last three starts (over 2-2).
5-inning record: 2-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-4

Minor is 1-1, 4.60 in his first three ’18 starts (over 2-1).
5-inning record: 1-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-3

Seattle lost four of its last five games; over is 10-6-1 in their games this season. Rangers lost seven of their last eight home games (over 6-2).

Astros (13-7) @ White Sox (4-11)
Verlander is 2-0, 1.69 in his first four ’18 starts (under 3-1).
5-inning record: 3-0 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-3

Giolito is 0-2, 6.11 in his first three ’18 starts (under 3-0).
5-inning record: 0-3 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-3

Houston won its last three games; under is 10-3-1 in their last 14 games. White Sox lost nine of their last ten games; their last three games went over.

Red Sox (16-2) @ A’s (9-10)
Pomeranz is making his first ’18 start; he is 42-42, 3.67 in 170 MLB games (111 starts), and was 1-0, 3.72 in two AAA starts this season (9.2 IP)

Graveman is 0-3, 7.66 in his first four ’18 starts (over 2-2).
5-inning record: 0-3-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-4

Boston won its last seven games; over is 4-1 in their last five road games. Oakland won its last four games; over is 6-1 in their last seven games.

Interleague
Giants (7-11) @ Angels (13-6)
Samardzija is making his first ’18 start; he was 9-15, 4.42 in 32 starts LY. He is 68-87, 4.10 in 318 MLB games (195 starts).

Heaney allowed four runs in five IP (85 PT) in his first ’18 start, a 5-4 win at KC.
5-inning record: 0-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-1

Giants lost six of their last eight games; under is 8-3 in their road games. Angels lost their last three games; five of their last six home games went over.

Teams’ records in first five innings:
Team (road-home-total)- thru 4/19
Ariz 5-3-1……5-0-4…..10-3
Atl 5-3……..6-2-2…….11-5
Cubs 3-4-2……1-5-1…..4-9
Reds 2-7-1……1-6-1…..3-13
Colo 7-6-2……2-2-1……9-8
LA 4-3-1…..4-4-1……..8-7
Miami 1-4-1…..4-4-4……..5-8
Milw 6-3…….4-6-1………10-9
Mets 3-4……6-4-2………8-8
Philly 3-4-4…..4-1-1……..7-5
Pitt 6-2-2……7-2……….13-4
St. Louis 8-3-1…….2-4……..10-7
SD 2-2-2…..3-10-1……..5-12
SF 3-4-4…..2-4-1……..5-8
Wash 6-3……..4-5-1……..10-8

Orioles 2-7-4…….1-3-2……3-10
Boston 6-0-3……..5-2-2……11-2
White Sox 4-5………1-5………5-10
Cleveland 3-2-3……5-1-2…….8-3
Detroit 2-5………3-5-1…….5-10
Astros 4-3-4……5-3-1…….9-6
KC 3-4-1……3-4-1…….6-8
Angels 8-1-1……2-6-1…….10-7
Twins 2-3-2……3-2-1…….5-5
NYY 5-2-1……5-2-2…….10-4
A’s 4-3-1……3-6-2……7-9
Seattle 4-2-1……2-3-5……6-5
TB 4-3-1……2-6–2…….6-9
Texas 5-4-1……..2-8……..7-12
Toronto 3-3-2……3-6-1…….6-9

%age of times teams score in first inning (road/home/total- 4/19)
Ariz 4-8……..4-8………..8
Atl 3-8……..6-11………..9
Cubs 1-9……..3-7………….4
Reds 1-10……..1-8………..2
Colo 7-14……2-6..………9
LA 3-8……..3-8..………6
Miami 2-6……..4-12……….6
Milw 2-9……..1-11…..…….3
Mets 1-7……..6-11…………7
Philly 2-11……..4-7…………6
Pitt 1-10……..3-9…………4
StL 4-11……..1-6…………5
SD 1-6……..1-13……….2
SF 1-10………2-7……….3
Wash 7-9……..5-10………12

Orioles 5-13……0-6………..5
Boston 4-9……..6-9………..10
White Sox 1-9…….2-6………..3
Clev 1-8……..3-8……….4
Detroit 1-7…….1-9………..2
Astros 3-11……3-7……….6
KC 2-8……..3-8………..5
Angels 5-10……..2-8……….7
Twins 1-7……..0-6……….1
NYY 2-8……..4-9……….6
A’s 4-8……..2-11………6
Seattle 4-7…….3-10……….7
TB 3-8…….2-10……..5
Texas 1-10……2-10…….3
Toronto 2-8……..3-10……..5

Interleague play- 2018
NL @ AL– 8-2 NL, favorites -$415
AL @ NL– 2-2 , favorites -$112
Total: 10-4 NL, favorites -$527

Totals in interleague games
NL @ AL: Under 5-5
AL @ NL: Under 2-2
Total: Under 7-7

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 12:17 PM
MLB

Friday, April 20

Trend Report

Kansas City Royals
Kansas City is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games
Kansas City is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
Kansas City is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games on the road
Kansas City is 10-3 SU in its last 13 games when playing Detroit
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Kansas City's last 5 games when playing Detroit
Kansas City is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Detroit
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Kansas City's last 6 games when playing on the road against Detroit
Detroit Tigers
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Detroit's last 5 games
Detroit is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Detroit is 4-9 ATS in its last 13 games at home
Detroit is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games at home
Detroit is 4-12 SU in its last 16 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 17 of Detroit's last 24 games at home
Detroit is 3-10 SU in its last 13 games when playing Kansas City
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Detroit's last 5 games when playing Kansas City
Detroit is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against Kansas City
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Detroit's last 6 games when playing at home against Kansas City

Cleveland Indians
Cleveland is 6-14 ATS in its last 20 games
Cleveland is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Cleveland's last 11 games
Cleveland is 2-8 ATS in its last 10 games on the road
Cleveland is 17-8 SU in its last 25 games on the road
Cleveland is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland's last 5 games on the road
Cleveland is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Baltimore
Cleveland is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Baltimore
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cleveland's last 5 games when playing Baltimore
Cleveland is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games when playing on the road against Baltimore
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Cleveland's last 11 games when playing on the road against Baltimore
Baltimore Orioles
Baltimore is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games
Baltimore is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Baltimore's last 6 games
Baltimore is 5-16 ATS in its last 21 games at home
Baltimore is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Baltimore's last 6 games at home
Baltimore is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Cleveland
Baltimore is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Cleveland
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Baltimore's last 5 games when playing Cleveland
Baltimore is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games when playing at home against Cleveland
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Baltimore's last 11 games when playing at home against Cleveland

Toronto Blue Jays
Toronto is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Toronto is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
Toronto is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games on the road
Toronto is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games on the road
Toronto is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing NY Yankees
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Toronto's last 8 games when playing NY Yankees
Toronto is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against NY Yankees
Toronto is 4-9 SU in its last 13 games when playing on the road against NY Yankees
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Toronto's last 6 games when playing on the road against NY Yankees
New York Yankees
NY Yankees is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 8 of NY Yankees's last 10 games
NY Yankees is 10-5 ATS in its last 15 games at home
NY Yankees is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games at home
NY Yankees is 19-6 SU in its last 25 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of NY Yankees's last 6 games at home
NY Yankees is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Toronto
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of NY Yankees's last 8 games when playing Toronto
NY Yankees is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Toronto
NY Yankees is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games when playing at home against Toronto
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of NY Yankees's last 6 games when playing at home against Toronto

Pittsburgh Pirates
Pittsburgh is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
Pittsburgh is 14-7 SU in its last 21 games
Pittsburgh is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games on the road
Pittsburgh is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Pittsburgh is 9-3 SU in its last 12 games on the road
Pittsburgh is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Philadelphia
Pittsburgh is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing Philadelphia
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Pittsburgh's last 6 games when playing Philadelphia
Pittsburgh is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia
Pittsburgh is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia
Philadelphia Phillies
Philadelphia is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
Philadelphia is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games
Philadelphia is 12-5 ATS in its last 17 games at home
Philadelphia is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games at home
Philadelphia is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Pittsburgh
Philadelphia is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing Pittsburgh
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 6 games when playing Pittsburgh
Philadelphia is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Pittsburgh
Philadelphia is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Pittsburgh

Minnesota Twins
Minnesota is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Minnesota is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Minnesota's last 6 games
Minnesota is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Minnesota is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing Tampa Bay
The total has gone OVER in 14 of Minnesota's last 18 games when playing Tampa Bay
Minnesota is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay
The total has gone OVER in 11 of Minnesota's last 12 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay Rays
Tampa Bay is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games
Tampa Bay is 4-13 SU in its last 17 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Tampa Bay's last 5 games
Tampa Bay is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games at home
Tampa Bay is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Tampa Bay's last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 14 of Tampa Bay's last 21 games at home
Tampa Bay is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing Minnesota
The total has gone OVER in 14 of Tampa Bay's last 18 games when playing Minnesota
Tampa Bay is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Minnesota
The total has gone OVER in 11 of Tampa Bay's last 12 games when playing at home against Minnesota

Kansas City Royals
Kansas City is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games
Kansas City is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
Kansas City is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games on the road
Kansas City is 10-3 SU in its last 13 games when playing Detroit
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Kansas City's last 5 games when playing Detroit
Kansas City is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Detroit
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Kansas City's last 6 games when playing on the road against Detroit
Detroit Tigers
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Detroit's last 5 games
Detroit is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Detroit is 4-9 ATS in its last 13 games at home
Detroit is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games at home
Detroit is 4-12 SU in its last 16 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 17 of Detroit's last 24 games at home
Detroit is 3-10 SU in its last 13 games when playing Kansas City
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Detroit's last 5 games when playing Kansas City
Detroit is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against Kansas City
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Detroit's last 6 games when playing at home against Kansas City

New York Mets
NY Mets is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games
NY Mets is 11-4 SU in its last 15 games
NY Mets is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
NY Mets is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
NY Mets is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 6 of NY Mets's last 9 games on the road
NY Mets is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games when playing Atlanta
NY Mets is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games when playing Atlanta
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of NY Mets's last 12 games when playing Atlanta
NY Mets is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Atlanta
NY Mets is 18-7 SU in its last 25 games when playing on the road against Atlanta
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of NY Mets's last 8 games when playing on the road against Atlanta
Atlanta Braves
Atlanta is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
Atlanta is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Atlanta's last 11 games
Atlanta is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Atlanta is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
Atlanta is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games when playing NY Mets
Atlanta is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games when playing NY Mets
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Atlanta's last 12 games when playing NY Mets
Atlanta is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against NY Mets
Atlanta is 7-18 SU in its last 25 games when playing at home against NY Mets
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Atlanta's last 8 games when playing at home against NY Mets

Seattle Mariners
Seattle is 16-7 ATS in its last 23 games
Seattle is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 11 of Seattle's last 16 games
Seattle is 9-4 ATS in its last 13 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Seattle's last 11 games on the road
Seattle is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Texas
Seattle is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Texas
The total has gone OVER in 12 of Seattle's last 18 games when playing on the road against Texas
Texas Rangers
Texas is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
Texas is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games
Texas is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games at home
Texas is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Texas's last 8 games at home
Texas is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games when playing at home against Seattle
Texas is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against Seattle
The total has gone OVER in 12 of Texas's last 18 games when playing at home against Seattle

Houston Astros
Houston is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games
Houston is 12-6 SU in its last 18 games
The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Houston's last 14 games
Houston is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
Houston is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games on the road
Houston is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Chi White Sox
Houston is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games when playing Chi White Sox
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Houston's last 5 games when playing Chi White Sox
Houston is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Chi White Sox
Houston is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Chi White Sox
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Houston's last 5 games when playing on the road against Chi White Sox
Chicago White Sox
Chi White Sox is 1-9 SU in its last 10 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Chi White Sox's last 7 games
Chi White Sox is 10-5 ATS in its last 15 games at home
Chi White Sox is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games at home
Chi White Sox is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Houston
Chi White Sox is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing Houston
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Chi White Sox's last 5 games when playing Houston
Chi White Sox is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Houston
Chi White Sox is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Houston
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Chi White Sox's last 5 games when playing at home against Houston

Miami Marlins
Miami is 4-10 ATS in its last 14 games
Miami is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Miami's last 6 games
Miami is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games on the road
Miami is 5-17 SU in its last 22 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Miami's last 5 games on the road
Miami is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Milwaukee
Miami is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing Milwaukee
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Miami's last 5 games when playing Milwaukee
Miami is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Milwaukee
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Miami's last 9 games when playing on the road against Milwaukee
Milwaukee Brewers
Milwaukee is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games
Milwaukee is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Milwaukee's last 6 games
Milwaukee is 4-11 ATS in its last 15 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 18 of Milwaukee's last 24 games at home
Milwaukee is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Miami
Milwaukee is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing Miami
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Milwaukee's last 5 games when playing Miami
Milwaukee is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Miami
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Milwaukee's last 9 games when playing at home against Miami

Cincinnati Reds
Cincinnati is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
Cincinnati is 1-10 SU in its last 11 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cincinnati's last 6 games
Cincinnati is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cincinnati's last 5 games on the road
Cincinnati is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing St. Louis
Cincinnati is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing St. Louis
Cincinnati is 12-6 ATS in its last 18 games when playing on the road against St. Louis
Cincinnati is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against St. Louis
Cincinnati is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against St. Louis
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cincinnati's last 6 games when playing on the road against St. Louis
St. Louis Cardinals
St. Louis is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
St. Louis is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
St. Louis is 2-11 ATS in its last 13 games at home
St. Louis is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games at home
St. Louis is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Cincinnati
St. Louis is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Cincinnati
St. Louis is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Cincinnati
St. Louis is 6-12 ATS in its last 18 games when playing at home against Cincinnati
St. Louis is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Cincinnati
The total has gone OVER in 4 of St. Louis's last 6 games when playing at home against Cincinnati

Chicago Cubs
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Chi Cubs's last 6 games on the road
Chi Cubs is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Colorado
Chi Cubs is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Colorado
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Chi Cubs's last 6 games when playing Colorado
Chi Cubs is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Colorado
Chi Cubs is 8-17 SU in its last 25 games when playing on the road against Colorado
Colorado Rockies
Colorado is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games
Colorado is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games
Colorado is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games at home
Colorado is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Colorado's last 5 games at home
Colorado is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Chi Cubs
Colorado is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Chi Cubs
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Colorado's last 6 games when playing Chi Cubs
Colorado is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Chi Cubs
Colorado is 17-8 SU in its last 25 games when playing at home against Chi Cubs

San Diego Padres
San Diego is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
San Diego is 8-17 SU in its last 25 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of San Diego's last 5 games
San Diego is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
San Diego is 5-13 SU in its last 18 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of San Diego's last 6 games on the road
San Diego is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Arizona
San Diego is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing Arizona
San Diego is 8-15 SU in its last 23 games when playing Arizona
The total has gone OVER in 11 of San Diego's last 16 games when playing Arizona
San Diego is 3-10 SU in its last 13 games when playing on the road against Arizona
The total has gone OVER in 5 of San Diego's last 6 games when playing on the road against Arizona
Arizona Diamondbacks
Arizona is 10-5 ATS in its last 15 games
Arizona is 11-4 SU in its last 15 games
Arizona is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Arizona is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Arizona's last 5 games at home
Arizona is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing San Diego
Arizona is 15-8 SU in its last 23 games when playing San Diego
Arizona is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing San Diego
The total has gone OVER in 11 of Arizona's last 16 games when playing San Diego
Arizona is 10-3 SU in its last 13 games when playing at home against San Diego
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Arizona's last 6 games when playing at home against San Diego

Boston Red Sox
Boston is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
Boston is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Boston's last 6 games
Boston is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Boston is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston's last 5 games on the road
Boston is 12-5 SU in its last 17 games when playing Oakland
The total has gone OVER in 10 of Boston's last 14 games when playing Oakland
Boston is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Oakland
Boston is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Oakland
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Boston's last 11 games when playing on the road against Oakland
Oakland Athletics
Oakland is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Oakland is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Oakland's last 7 games
Oakland is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
Oakland is 5-12 SU in its last 17 games when playing Boston
The total has gone OVER in 10 of Oakland's last 14 games when playing Boston
Oakland is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Boston
Oakland is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Boston
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Oakland's last 11 games when playing at home against Boston

San Francisco Giants
San Francisco is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of San Francisco's last 7 games
San Francisco is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of San Francisco's last 12 games on the road
San Francisco is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing LA Angels
San Francisco is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against LA Angels
The total has gone OVER in 4 of San Francisco's last 6 games when playing on the road against LA Angels
Los Angeles Angels
LA Angels is 12-6 ATS in its last 18 games
LA Angels is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
LA Angels is 13-5 SU in its last 18 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Angels's last 5 games
LA Angels is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
LA Angels is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of LA Angels's last 6 games at home
LA Angels is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing San Francisco
LA Angels is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against San Francisco
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Angels's last 6 games when playing at home against San Francisco

Washington Nationals
Washington is 5-10 ATS in its last 15 games
Washington is 5-10 SU in its last 15 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington's last 5 games
Washington is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games on the road
Washington is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games when playing LA Dodgers
Washington is 6-13 SU in its last 19 games when playing LA Dodgers
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Washington's last 6 games when playing LA Dodgers
Washington is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against LA Dodgers
Washington is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games when playing on the road against LA Dodgers
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Washington's last 10 games when playing on the road against LA Dodgers
Los Angeles Dodgers
LA Dodgers is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
LA Dodgers is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of LA Dodgers's last 5 games
LA Dodgers is 14-7 SU in its last 21 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of LA Dodgers's last 6 games at home
LA Dodgers is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games when playing Washington
LA Dodgers is 13-6 SU in its last 19 games when playing Washington
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of LA Dodgers's last 6 games when playing Washington
LA Dodgers is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against Washington
LA Dodgers is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games when playing at home against Washington
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of LA Dodgers's last 10 games when playing at home against Washington

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 12:18 PM
Friday's NBA Playoffs Betting Preview and Odds

The opening round of the 2018 NBA Playoffs continues Friday night with three Game 3s as the series' shift to the home court of the lower seeds.

Cleveland Cavaliers at Indiana Pacers (PK, 209)

The Cleveland Cavaliers asked LeBron James to come out aggressive in Game 2 and lead them to victory over the Indiana Pacers, and he delivered. James will try to get more help and give the Cavaliers the upper hand when the first-round Eastern Conference series shifts to Indiana for Game 3 on Friday tied at one win apiece.

James scored the team's first 16 points to set the tone and finished with 46 as Cleveland barely hung up for a 100-97 victory in Game 2 on Wednesday. "Coach (Tyronn) Lue called the first play for me and it went down, so we went back to it and I was able to get another one," James told reporters. "I just felt like I was in a really good rhythm, so just tried to see how long I could stay in that zone and just try to make a mark on the game early on, especially after the way we started in Game 1." The Pacers dominated the first quarter en route to a Game 1 victory and remain confident heading home despite the tight loss in Game 2. "We really wanted to go home 2-0 but we got one on the road," Indiana center Myles Turner told reporters. "We did our jobs. I can't wait to be back in front of the Indy fans. I hope these guys are ready, I know they are."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, ESPN, FS Ohio (Cleveland), FS Indiana

SERIES PRICE (PER PINNACLE):

http://i68.tinypic.com/2mo2rk8.jpg

BETTING ACTION AND LINE MOVES: The Pacers opened as 2-point home favorites but as of Thursday night that line has been bet down to a Pick 'Em - this is despite 55 percent of the early Covers Consensus action on Indiana. The total hit betting boards at 208.5 and is up slightly to 209.

ABOUT THE CAVALIERS (51-33 SU, 32-51-1 ATS, 39-43-2 O/U): Cleveland was embarrassed 98-80 in Game 1 and decided to make a lineup change for Game 2, inserting veterans Kyle Korver and JR Smith into the starting lineup in place of Jeff Green and Rodney Hood. Korver went 4-of-8 from 3-point range to help space the floor and drew praise from his coach. "(Korver) does all the little things it takes to win," Lue told reporters. "If you want to win a championship, you have to do all the little things. Outside of his great shooting, he was just doing all the little things and making the extra efforts, being in the right place defensively."

ABOUT THE PACERS (49-35 SU, 49-35 ATS, 32-51-1 O/U): Indiana All-Star guard Victor Oladipo scored a game-high 32 points in Game 1 but was limited to 22 on 9-of-18 shooting while battling foul trouble in Game 2. "Obviously, we're upset about the loss," Oladipo told reporters. "Just like the first game, it was only one game and this was only one game. We felt as though we had a chance to tie it, a chance to win and we feel confident going home." The Pacers shot 52.6 percent from the floor in Game 2 but struggled to 6-of-22 from 3-point range and committed 17 turnovers.

INJURY REPORT:

Cavaliers - C K. Love (Probable, Thumb).

Pacers - No injuries to report.

MATCHUP CHART:

http://i63.tinypic.com/ornoyx.jpg

TRENDS:

* Cavaliers are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games following a straight up win.
* Pacers are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 Conference Quarterfinals games.
* Under is 8-3 in Cavaliers' last 11 overall.
* Under is 13-2-1 in Pacers' last 16 vs. NBA Central.
* Underdog is 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings.

Toronto Raptors at Washington Wizards (-2, 218)

The Toronto Raptors showed off the depth of their roster in Game 1, but in Game 2 it was time for a star to shine. The Raptors will try to build off DeMar DeRozan's big game and take a commanding 3-0 lead in the best-of-seven first-round Eastern Conference series when they visit the Washington Wizards for Game 3 on Friday.

DeRozan managed 17 points on 6-of-17 shooting in a 114-106 victory in Game 1 but exploded for 37 on 14-of-23 in a 130-119 triumph in Game 2. "I just let the game come to me. I go based off that," DeRozan told reporters. "These days, it's not like I have to have the mindset to go out there and I've got to score 30, 40 points. ... I went out there to be aggressive. With my aggressiveness came 37 points." The Wizards fell behind early in Game 1 and were down 44-27 at the end of the first quarter in Game 2, and getting off to stronger starts is the team's goal. "We need a better start," Washington coach Scott Brooks told reporters. "All five guys need to lock in defensively. They've gotten free for a lot of jump shots, and give them credit, they made them. ... But we've got to be a little better. We've got to have a better start. It's not the only thing, but we've got to start there and then go from there."

TV: 8 p.m. ET, ESPN2, TSN 1/4/5 (Toronto), NBCS Washington

http://i65.tinypic.com/20gktbs.jpg

BETTING ACTION AND LINE MOVES: Washington opened as 1-point favorites and there has been some reverse line movement as 57 percent of the Covers Consensus selections are on the Raptors but the spread has moved up to -2. The total hit betting boards at 218 and has yet to move.

ABOUT THE RAPTORS (61-23 SU, 45-38-1 ATS, 43-40-1 O/U): DeRozan wasn't alone in Toronto's solid Game 2 performance, and center Jonas Valanciunas outplayed his counterparts on Washington while collecting 19 points and 14 rebounds. "We're strong as a team, we're not strong as individual players,” Valanciunas told reporters. "We did it as a team. We were great defending, helping each other, more than our own strengths. I think this is team sport and when you play it together, support each other, help each other, it’s fun. It gives you extra confidence to enjoy the game." All-Star point guard Kyle Lowry added a double-double as well with 13 points and 12 assists.

ABOUT THE WIZARDS (43-41 SU, 37-46-1 ATS, 38-44-2 O/U): All-Star guard Bradley Beal is off to a slow start offensively in the series and was held to nine points on 3-of-11 shooting in Game 2, but defense was his main concern after the loss. "I think we're shooting ourselves in the foot coming out to slow starts, allowing guys to get open 3's, allowing guys to get those shots, allowing guys to get layups," Beal told reporters. "You can't allow a team to get both, it has to be one or the other. You can't give up 3's and layups, or you'll be down 20 in the first quarter like we were. We've just got to go back to the drawing board." Washington is allowing the Raptors to shoot 52.4 percent from the floor in the series.

INJURY REPORT:

Raptors - PG F. VanVleet (Questionable, Shoulder).

Wizards - SG J. Meeks (Out For Season, Suspension).

MATCHUP CHART:

http://i65.tinypic.com/e122bl.jpg

TRENDS:

* Raptors are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 road games.
* Wizards are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 Conference Quarterfinals games.
* Over is 4-0 in Raptors' last 4 vs. NBA Southeast.
* Over is 8-2-1 in Wizards' last 11 Conference Quarterfinals games.
* Raptors are 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings in Washington.

Boston Celtics at Milwaukee Bucks (-6, 203)

Milwaukee Bucks guard Eric Bledsoe says he doesn't know who Terry Rozier is, so it might be time for him to check the scouting report. Rozier fueled Boston to victories in the first two games of the Eastern Conference first-round series and the Celtics look to take a 3-0 lead when the series moves to Milwaukee on Friday.

The unsung Rozier is in the staring lineup due to Kyrie Irving's season-ending knee injury and he torched the Bucks for 23 points in each of the first two games and has yet to commit a turnover. Meanwhile, Bledsoe is averaging just 10.5 points on 9-of-25 shooting and making three turnovers per game and wasn't thrilled when asked about Rozier after a 120-106 loss in Game 2, saying "I don't even know who the (expletive) that is." Celtics coach Brad Stevens took the high road Wednesday when asked about the comment by saying, "I mean, I heard that. Our team is just focused on Game 3." Milwaukee lost in the first round in its past seven postseason appearances and it last prevailed in 2001, when it reached the Eastern Conference finals before losing to the Philadelphia 76ers.

TV: 9:30 p.m. ET, ESPN, NBCS Boston, FS Wisconsin (Milwaukee)

http://i65.tinypic.com/2ur5pag.jpg

BETTING ACTION AND LINE MOVES: The Bucks opened as 6.5-point home favorites and that pointspread is down slightly to -6. 69 percent of early consensus action is on the underdog Bruins. The total hit betting boards at 202.5 and has been nudged up to 203.

ABOUT THE CELTICS (57-27 SU, 52-30-2 ATS, 45-38-1 O/U): Second-year shooting guard Jaylen Brown is also lighting up the Bucks as he made five 3-pointers while scoring 30 points in Game 2 and is averaging 25 in the series. "Ultimately, we just want to win games, so that’s the only thing that we are concerned with," Brown told reporters after his big outing. "We are confident as ever. Teams have been writing us off all year and we just keep proving people wrong, so that’s what we’re going to do." Power forwards Al Horford and Marcus Morris are also off to strong starts in the series with Horford averaging 20 points and 8.5 rebounds and Morris coming off the bench to average 19.5 points and six boards.

ABOUT THE BUCKS (44-40 SU, 34-45-5 ATS, 48-35-1 O/U): Forwards Giannis Antetokounmpo (32.5 points, 11 rebounds, 7.5 assists) and Khris Middleton (28 points, six rebounds) have been superb in the series but haven't received much help from the supporting cast. "We got to play better," Antetokounmpo said. "We got to play with more effort. I think as a team we didn't show up (Tuesday). Hopefully we can go back home and protect our home and play better and get those two wins." Second-year guard Malcolm Brogdon is averaging 13 points in the series but played just 19 minutes in Game 2 despite being 5-of-7 shooting while scoring 10 points.

INJURY REPORT:

Celtics - PG M. Smart (Late April, Thumb), PG K. Irving (Out For Season, Knee), PF D. Theis (Out For Season, Knee), SF G. Hayward (Out For Season, Ankle).

Bucks - No injuries to report.

MATCHUP CHART:

http://i63.tinypic.com/iwuf5l.jpg

TRENDS:

* Celtics are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 Conference Quarterfinals games.
* Bucks are 3-12-1 ATS in their last 16 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
* Over is 6-0 in Celtics' last 6 overall.
* Over is 11-1 in Bucks' last 12 vs. Eastern Conference.
* Celtics are 7-1 ATS in the last 8 meetings in Milwaukee.

Can'tPickAWinner
NBA
Dunkel

Friday, April 20

Cleveland @ Indiana

Game 711-712

Dunkel Rating:
Cleveland
Indiana
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Indiana
by 3 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Indiana
by 1
Dunkel Pick:
Indiana
(-1); Under

Toronto @ Washington

Game 713-714
April 20, 2018 @ 8:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Toronto
Washington
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Washington
by 4
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Washington
by 1 1/2
217 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Washington
(-1 1/2); Over

Boston @ Milwaukee

Game 715-716
April 20, 2018 @ 9:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Boston
Milwaukee
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Boston
by 4 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Milwaukee
by 6
Dunkel Pick:
Boston
(+6); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
NBA
Long Sheet

Friday, April 20

CLEVELAND (51 - 33) at INDIANA (49 - 35) - 4/20/2018, 7:05 PM
CLEVELAND is 32-51 ATS (-24.1 Units) in all games this season.
CLEVELAND is 19-45 ATS (-30.5 Units) as a favorite this season.
CLEVELAND is 20-36 ATS (-19.6 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
INDIANA is 49-35 ATS (+10.5 Units) in all games this season.
INDIANA is 14-3 ATS (+10.7 Units) in April games over the last 2 seasons.
INDIANA is 21-11 ATS (+8.9 Units) in the second half of the season this season.
INDIANA is 221-166 ATS (+38.4 Units) on Friday nights since 1996.
INDIANA is 35-18 ATS (+15.2 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
INDIANA is 25-14 ATS (+9.6 Units) in home games revenging a loss vs opponent over the last 2 seasons.
INDIANA is 27-18 ATS (+7.2 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
INDIANA is 30-18 ATS (+10.2 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
INDIANA is 25-12 ATS (+11.8 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game this season.
CLEVELAND is 21-9 ATS (+11.1 Units) on Friday nights over the last 2 seasons.

INDIANA is 13-4 against the spread versus CLEVELAND over the last 3 seasons
CLEVELAND is 12-6 straight up against INDIANA over the last 3 seasons
9 of 17 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

TORONTO (61 - 23) at WASHINGTON (43 - 41) - 4/20/2018, 8:05 PM
TORONTO is 197-247 ATS (-74.7 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season since 1996.
TORONTO is 46-38 ATS (+4.2 Units) in all games this season.
TORONTO is 38-23 ATS (+12.7 Units) after a win by 10 points or more over the last 2 seasons.
TORONTO is 21-9 ATS (+11.1 Units) in road games after scoring 115 points or more over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 36-46 ATS (-14.6 Units) in all games this season.
WASHINGTON is 18-33 ATS (-18.3 Units) as a favorite this season.
WASHINGTON is 15-24 ATS (-11.4 Units) in home games this season.
WASHINGTON is 152-201 ATS (-69.1 Units) on Friday nights since 1996.

TORONTO is 8-5 against the spread versus WASHINGTON over the last 3 seasons
TORONTO is 10-3 straight up against WASHINGTON over the last 3 seasons
8 of 13 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

BOSTON (57 - 27) at MILWAUKEE (44 - 40) - 4/20/2018, 9:35 PM
MILWAUKEE is 150-112 ATS (+26.8 Units) after 3 or more consecutive losses since 1996.
BOSTON is 50-30 ATS (+17.0 Units) in all games this season.
BOSTON is 19-5 ATS (+13.5 Units) as an underdog this season.
BOSTON is 27-13 ATS (+12.7 Units) in road games this season.
BOSTON is 18-4 ATS (+13.6 Units) in road games against Central division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
BOSTON is 12-1 ATS (+10.9 Units) off an upset win as an underdog this season.
BOSTON is 19-8 ATS (+10.2 Units) after 3 or more consecutive wins this season.
BOSTON is 26-14 ATS (+10.6 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
BOSTON is 26-16 ATS (+8.4 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game this season.
BOSTON is 29-15 ATS (+12.5 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game this season.
MILWAUKEE is 35-44 ATS (-13.4 Units) in all games this season.
MILWAUKEE is 37-50 ATS (-18.0 Units) as a favorite over the last 2 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 13-25 ATS (-14.5 Units) in home games this season.
MILWAUKEE is 13-22 ATS (-11.2 Units) in the second half of the season this season.
MILWAUKEE is 15-24 ATS (-11.4 Units) revenging a loss vs opponent this season.
MILWAUKEE is 17-27 ATS (-12.7 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
MILWAUKEE is 7-16 ATS (-10.6 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season this season.

BOSTON is 9-4 against the spread versus MILWAUKEE over the last 3 seasons
BOSTON is 9-4 straight up against MILWAUKEE over the last 3 seasons
9 of 12 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 12:19 PM
NBA

Friday, April 20

Cavaliers @ Pacers (1-1)

Lebron had 46 in Cavaliers’ 100-97 Game 2 win; they led 16-1 early on, but hung on for win. Cleveland’s subs were combined -35 in Game 2; other four starters were 13-32 in Game 2, are 23-62 for series. Pacers were +11 with Oladipo on court, -14 without him- he got in foul trouble and only played 28:07. Both teams shot 50%+ in Game 2. Cleveland is 2-2 vs spread in last four visits to Indiana. Under is 4-0-1 in last five series games. Cavs improved to 11-28 on arc last game, after going 8-34 in Game 1. Indiana won 8 of its last 12 games overall.

Raptors (2-0) @ Wizards

Toronto led 76-58 at halftime of Game 2; four of its five starters were +23 or better. Raptors made 13-35 on arc, are 29-65 in series. Toronto is 9-3 in its last dozen games against the Wizards, 3-1 vs spread in last four visits to this arena. Raptors won six of their last seven games overall, are 1-3 vs spread in last four road games. Four of their last five games went over total. Washington lost seven of its last eight games; over is 5-2 in their last seven. Wizards need more from Beal; they were -34 with him on floor in Game 2.

Celtics (2-0) @ Bucks

Milwaukee shot 59.7% from floor in Game 2 but lost by 14; not good for them- they were -10 in turnovers (15-5). Antetokounmpo/Middleton shot combined 23-31, but they need help from the others. Celtics shot 53.3% from floor in winning Game 2 by 14 after winning first game in OT; Boston covered its last three games in this arena, and last five games overall with the Bucks. Over is 9-2-1 in last 12 series games; seven of last eight Celtic games, nine of last 11 Buck games went over the total.

Wizards-Raptors
Tor 114-106, -7.5, O211
Tor 130-119, -7, O214

Heat-76ers
Phil 130-103, -6.5, O212
Mia 113-103, +6.5, U217

Phil 128-108, -2.5, O213.5

Bucks-Celtics
Bos 113-107 OT, -4.5, O199.5
Bos 120-106, -1, O200

Pacers-Cavaliers
Ind 98-80, +7.5, U212.5

Clev 100-97, -8, U209

Spurs-Warriors
GState 113-92, -8, U209.5

GState 116-101, -9 O205.5

GState 110-97, -3.5, O205.5

Pelicans-Blazers
NO 97-95, +5.5, U216.5
NO 111-102, +6, U216

NO 119-102, -3.5, O215.5

Jazz-Thunder
OKC 116-108, -4.5, O205

Utah 102-95, +4, U206.5

Wolves-Rockets
Hst 104-101, -11.5, U215.5

Hst 102-82, -10.5, U212.5

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 12:19 PM
NBA

Friday, April 20

Trend Report

Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland is 10-5 ATS in its last 15 games
Cleveland is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Cleveland is 12-4 SU in its last 16 games
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Cleveland's last 11 games
Cleveland is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Cleveland is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland's last 6 games on the road
Cleveland is 1-5-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Indiana
Cleveland is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games when playing Indiana
Cleveland is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing Indiana
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland's last 5 games when playing Indiana
Cleveland is 2-9-1 ATS in its last 12 games when playing on the road against Indiana
Cleveland is 4-14 SU in its last 18 games when playing on the road against Indiana
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland's last 6 games when playing on the road against Indiana
Indiana Pacers
Indiana is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games
Indiana is 8-4 SU in its last 12 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Indiana's last 5 games
Indiana is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Indiana is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Indiana's last 9 games at home
Indiana is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Cleveland
Indiana is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing Cleveland
Indiana is 4-9 SU in its last 13 games when playing Cleveland
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Indiana's last 5 games when playing Cleveland
Indiana is 9-2-1 ATS in its last 12 games when playing at home against Cleveland
Indiana is 14-4 SU in its last 18 games when playing at home against Cleveland
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Indiana's last 6 games when playing at home against Cleveland

Toronto Raptors
Toronto is 5-1-1 ATS in its last 7 games
Toronto is 5-10-1 ATS in its last 16 games
Toronto is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Toronto's last 5 games
Toronto is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Toronto is 10-4 SU in its last 14 games on the road
Toronto is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
Toronto is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Washington
Toronto is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Washington
Toronto is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Washington
Toronto is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Washington
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Toronto's last 9 games when playing on the road against Washington
Washington Wizards
Washington is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Washington is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Washington's last 8 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Washington's last 6 games at home
Washington is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Toronto
Washington is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Toronto
Washington is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Toronto
Washington is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Toronto
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Washington's last 9 games when playing at home against Toronto

Boston Celtics
Boston is 16-6 ATS in its last 22 games
Boston is 10-4 SU in its last 14 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Boston's last 5 games
Boston is 14-5 ATS in its last 19 games on the road
Boston is 10-5 SU in its last 15 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Boston's last 6 games on the road
Boston is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Milwaukee
Boston is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Milwaukee
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Boston's last 6 games when playing Milwaukee
Boston is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Milwaukee
Boston is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Milwaukee
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston's last 6 games when playing on the road against Milwaukee
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Boston's last 13 games when playing on the road against Milwaukee
Milwaukee Bucks
Milwaukee is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
Milwaukee is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 9 of Milwaukee's last 10 games
Milwaukee is 3-12 ATS in its last 15 games at home
Milwaukee is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Milwaukee's last 7 games at home
Milwaukee is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Boston
Milwaukee is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Boston
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Milwaukee's last 6 games when playing Boston
Milwaukee is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games when playing at home against Boston
Milwaukee is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Boston
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Milwaukee's last 6 games when playing at home against Boston
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Milwaukee's last 13 games when playing at home against Boston

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 12:20 PM
Friday's NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Betting Preview and Odds

The Stanley Cup Playoffs continue Friday with three Game 5's - the Penguins, Jets, and Predators all lead their series' 3-1 and will all look to close out on home ice.

Philadelphia Flyers at Pittsburgh Penguins (-250, 6)

Pens lead series 3-1.

The Pittsburgh Penguins technically were the road team in their last two contests, however the two-time reigning Stanley Cup champions made themselves at home in Philadelphia to push the Flyers to the brink of elimination in their Eastern Conference first-round series. Captain Sidney Crosby and company look to provide the final shove in Friday's Game 5 when the Keystone State rivals reconvene in Pittsburgh.

ABOUT THE FLYERS (43-29-7-7, 44-38 O/U): The flustered Flyers could receive a boost with the potential return of Selke Trophy finalist Sean Couturier, who sat out Game 4 with a lower-body injury sustained after he collided with teammate Radko Gudas in Tuesday's practice. Rookie Nolan Patrick stepped up in place of Couturier and registered a team-leading six shots on goal, but the manufactured line of Patrick, captain Claude Giroux and Jakub Voracek finished a combined minus-8 in Game 4.

ABOUT THE PENGUINS (50-30-4-2, 48-34 O/U): Crosby, fellow former Hart Trophy winner Evgeni Malkin and Phil Kessel each scored and set up a goal as Pittsburgh reached the five-goal total for the second straight contest and seventh time in eight games versus Philadelphia in Wednesday's 5-0 romp at Wells Fargo Center. Matt Murray and Jake Guentzel are no strangers to turning it up a notch in the postseason, with the former turning aside 26 shots to increase his save percentage to a stellar .948 following his second shutout of the series. Guentzel notched a pair of assists on Wednesday to boost his point total to seven (one goal, six assists) this postseason -- this after leading the NHL with 13 goals in last year's playoffs.

SERIES PRICE (PER SPORTS INTERACTION):

http://i65.tinypic.com/2s8han8.jpg

LINE HISTORY: The Penguins opened as big -235 moneyline favorites and that number was not big enough for bettors as 80 percent of early consensus wagers were on the Pens and the line was bumped up to -250. The total hit betting boards at 6 and has not moved.

INJURY REPORT:

Flyers - C Sean Couturier (Questionable, Lower Body).

Penguins - RW Patric Hornqvist (Out, Upper Body), RW Carter Rowney (Out Indefinitely, Upper Body).

MATCHUP CHART:

http://i66.tinypic.com/5ot9h5.jpg

TRENDS:

* Flyers are 3-8 in their last 11 road games.
* Penguins are 10-2 in their last 12 Conference Quarterfinals games.
* Over is 10-2-2 in Flyers last 14 vs. Eastern Conference.
* Over is 4-1-2 in Penguins last 7 Conference Quarterfinals games.
* Flyers are 1-7 in the last 8 meetings.

Minnesota Wild at Winnipeg Jets (-225, 5.5)

Jets lead series 3-1.

The Winnipeg Jets look to add to a season full of firsts when they host the Minnesota Wild in Friday’s Game 5 of their first-round playoff series, potentially just 60 minutes away from winning a postseason series for the first time in franchise history. The key for the Jets, who were flawless in the opening two contests at home before an ugly outing in a Game 3 loss, is to show the form they displayed in a 2-0 road triumph in Game 4 on Tuesday that put Winnipeg on the verge of the second round.

Both teams will be missing key cogs Friday, as Winnipeg defenseman Josh Morrissey is suspended for Game 5 after an ugly cross check on Minnesota’s Eric Staal, and the Wild are without Zach Parise - who scored in each of the first three games but suffered a fractured sternum late in Game 3.

ABOUT THE WILD (46-29-8-3, 42-40 O/U): The odds are stacked higher for Minnesota with the injury to Parise - who closed the regular season with 12 goals in his final 18 games - and defenseman Ryan Suter, arguably the Wild’s top blueliner who fractured his ankle before the playoff started. The series would be more lopsided without the outstanding play of Dubnyk, who has saved 132 of 142 shots for a .930 save percentage and has kept the Wild within 1-0 entering the third period in each of Minnesota’s losses.

ABOUT THE JETS (55-21-8-2, 42-42 O/U): Winnipeg features one of the top offenses in the NHL, and five players have three points or more in the series - led by forward Patrik Laine’s four points (two goals) and three apiece from Scheifele, injured defenseman Tyler Myers, Wheeler and defenseman Dustin Byfuglien. Goaltender Connor Hellebuyck responded to getting pulled after two periods in Game 3 with a masterpiece in Game 4, making 30 saves for his first career postseason shutout.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2nv75g5.jpg

LINE HISTORY: The Jets opened as big -200 favorites and that number has been bumped up to -225. 71 percent of early Covers Consensus betting action is on the favorite Jets. The total hit betting boards at 5.5 and has yet to move.

INJURY REPORT:

Wild - LW Zach Parise (Mid June, Sternum), D Ryan Suter (Out For Season, Ankle), C Luke Kunin (Out For Season, Knee).

Jets - D Tyler Myers (Questionable, Lower Body), C Mathieu Perreault (Questionable, Shoulder), D Toby Enstrom (Questionable, Lower Body), LW Matt Hendricks (Questionable, Lower Body), D Josh Morrissey (Elig Sun, Suspension), D Dmitry Kulikov (Late April, Back).

MATCHUP CHART:

http://i63.tinypic.com/20racex.jpg

TRENDS:

* Wild are 1-6 in their last 7 road games.
* Jets are 9-1 in their last 10 vs. a team with a winning record.
* Under is 5-1 in Wild last 6 after allowing 2 goals or less in their previous game.
* Under is 5-1 in Jets last 6 overall.
* Wild are 0-5 in the last 5 meetings in Winnipeg.

Colorado Avalanche at Nashville Predators (-350, 6)

Preds lead series 3-1.

The Nashville Predators have embraced the sweet sounds of Music City to the tune of winning 15 of their last 17 postseason home games, including the first two of their Western Conference first-round series against the Colorado Avalanche. The Predators aim to dance into the conference semifinals should they emerged victorious in Friday's Game 5 at Bridgestone Arena.

ABOUT THE AVALANCHE (44-33-8-1, 45-33 O/U): Andrew Hammond has been confirmed to start in Game 5 after fellow goaltender Jonathan Bernier sustained a lower-body while making his eighth straight start contest in place of Semyon Varlamov, who is nursing a knee injury. Captain Gabriel Landeskog could aid Hammond with his continued offense, as the 25-year-old Swede has scored a goal in three straight contests to boost his point total to nine (four goals, five assists) in his last five games.

ABOUT THE PREDATORS (56-19-4-7, 44-41 O/U): Filip Forsberg has been instrumental in Nashville's success with five points (three goals, two assists) in the series, including a highlight-reel goal and an assist in Wednesday's 3-2 win in Denver. The Predators return home with plenty of history on their side - notably 13 wins in their last 14 encounters with the Avalanche. Nashville will aim to close out the series without forward Ryan Hartman, who was suspended one game by the NHL on Thursday for an illegal check to the head of Colorado's Carl Soderberg at 4:42 of the third period. The 23-year-old Hartman likely will be replaced on the fourth line by rookie Eeli Tolvanen, 18, who has yet to record a point in three regular-season games since being selected with the 30th overall pick in the 2017 NHL Draft.

http://i64.tinypic.com/zsx0f8.jpg

LINE HISTORY: The Predators opened as -290 favorites and heavy action on the home team has push the moneyline up to -350. 82 percent of consensus users are siding with the Predators. The total hit betting boards at 6 and has yet to move.

INJURY REPORT:

Avalanche - D Samuel Girard (Questionable, Upper Body), G Jonathan Bernier (Out, Lower Body), G Semyon Varlamov (Out Indefinitely, Knee), D Erik Johnson (Late May, Knee).

Predators - D Yannick Weber (Questionable, Upper Body).

MATCHUP CHART:

http://i67.tinypic.com/nch93l.jpg

TRENDS:

* Avalanche are 1-5 in their last 6 Conference Quarterfinals games.
* Predators are 9-1 in their last 10 Conference Quarterfinals games.
* Over is 6-1 in Avalanche last 7 Conference Quarterfinals games.
* Over is 5-0 in Predators last 5 home games.
* Over is 15-5-1 in the last 21 meetings in Nashville.

Can'tPickAWinner
NHL
Dunkel

Friday, April 20

Philadelphia @ Pittsburgh

Game 7-8

Dunkel Rating:
Philadelphia
Pittsburgh
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Pittsburgh
by 4 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Pittsburgh
Dunkel Pick:
Pittsburgh
(-245); Under

Colorado @ Nashville

Game 9-10
April 20, 2018 @ 9:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Colorado
Nashville
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Nashville
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Nashville
Dunkel Pick:
Nashville
(-330); Under

Minnesota @ Winnipeg

Game 11-12
April 20, 2018 @ 7:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Minnesota
Winnipeg
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Winnipeg
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Winnipeg
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Winnipeg
(-230); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
NHL
Long Sheet

Friday, April 20

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHILADELPHIA (43-29-0-14, 100 pts.) at PITTSBURGH (50-30-0-6, 106 pts.) - 4/20/2018, 7:05 PM
PITTSBURGH is 23-8 ATS (+8.7 Units) in April games over the last 3 seasons.
PITTSBURGH is 42-14 ATS (+17.6 Units) in home games second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
PITTSBURGH is 49-25 ATS (+12.1 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 14-10 ATS (+26.0 Units) in road games revenging a loss versus opponent this season.
PHILADELPHIA is 63-61 ATS (+136.2 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.

PITTSBURGH is 12-4 (+5.7 Units) against the spread versus PHILADELPHIA over the last 3 seasons
PITTSBURGH is 12-4-0 straight up against PHILADELPHIA over the last 3 seasons
10 of 13 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+7.2 Units)

COLORADO (44-33-0-9, 97 pts.) at NASHVILLE (56-19-0-11, 123 pts.) - 4/20/2018, 9:30 PM
COLORADO is 3-21 ATS (+44.0 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
NASHVILLE is 56-31 ATS (+99.7 Units) in all games this season.
NASHVILLE is 21-9 ATS (+10.1 Units) vs. division opponents this season.
NASHVILLE is 34-15 ATS (+2.8 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
NASHVILLE is 47-24 ATS (+19.4 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
COLORADO is 45-42 ATS (+95.3 Units) in all games this season.
COLORADO is 82-64 ATS (+150.7 Units) in a road game where where the total is 6 or more since 1996.
COLORADO is 26-23 ATS (+52.2 Units) second half of the season this season.
COLORADO is 27-25 ATS (+59.4 Units) revenging a loss versus opponent this season.

NASHVILLE is 14-4 (+6.9 Units) against the spread versus COLORADO over the last 3 seasons
NASHVILLE is 14-4-0 straight up against COLORADO over the last 3 seasons
14 of 18 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+10.6 Units)

MINNESOTA (46-29-0-11, 103 pts.) at WINNIPEG (55-21-0-10, 120 pts.) - 4/20/2018, 7:35 PM
MINNESOTA is 73-78 ATS (-32.9 Units) second half of the season over the last 3 seasons.
MINNESOTA is 3-12 ATS (+17.3 Units) in road games vs. division opponents this season.
WINNIPEG is 55-32 ATS (+22.6 Units) in all games this season.
WINNIPEG is 25-4 ATS (+19.6 Units) in a home game where where the total is 5.5 this season.
WINNIPEG is 11-1 ATS (+9.6 Units) in April games over the last 2 seasons.
WINNIPEG is 32-15 ATS (+4.4 Units) second half of the season this season.
WINNIPEG is 37-22 ATS (+8.5 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
WINNIPEG is 18-5 ATS (+9.9 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a winning record this season.

WINNIPEG is 11-7 (+5.7 Units) against the spread versus MINNESOTA over the last 3 seasons
WINNIPEG is 11-7-0 straight up against MINNESOTA over the last 3 seasons
10 of 18 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+1.8 Units)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 12:21 PM
NHL

Friday, April 20

Trend Report

Philadelphia Flyers
Philadelphia is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games
Philadelphia is 11-5 ATS in its last 16 games on the road
Philadelphia is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games on the road
Philadelphia is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Pittsburgh
Philadelphia is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games when playing Pittsburgh
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Philadelphia's last 9 games when playing Pittsburgh
Philadelphia is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Pittsburgh
Philadelphia is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Pittsburgh
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Philadelphia's last 8 games when playing on the road against Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Penguins
Pittsburgh is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
Pittsburgh is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
Pittsburgh is 19-4 SU in its last 23 games at home
Pittsburgh is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Philadelphia
Pittsburgh is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing Philadelphia
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Pittsburgh's last 9 games when playing Philadelphia
Pittsburgh is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
Pittsburgh is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Pittsburgh's last 8 games when playing at home against Philadelphia

Minnesota Wild
Minnesota is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
Minnesota is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Minnesota's last 13 games
Minnesota is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
Minnesota is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Minnesota's last 8 games on the road
Minnesota is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games when playing Winnipeg
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota's last 5 games when playing Winnipeg
Minnesota is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Winnipeg
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Minnesota's last 9 games when playing on the road against Winnipeg
Winnipeg Jets
Winnipeg is 4-10 ATS in its last 14 games
Winnipeg is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Winnipeg's last 6 games
Winnipeg is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games at home
Winnipeg is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Winnipeg's last 5 games at home
Winnipeg is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games when playing Minnesota
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Winnipeg's last 5 games when playing Minnesota
Winnipeg is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Minnesota
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Winnipeg's last 9 games when playing at home against Minnesota

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Colorado is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Colorado's last 6 games
Colorado is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Colorado is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Colorado's last 5 games on the road
Colorado is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Nashville
Colorado is 1-13 SU in its last 14 games when playing Nashville
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Colorado's last 7 games when playing Nashville
Colorado is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Nashville
Colorado is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Nashville
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Colorado's last 8 games when playing on the road against Nashville
Nashville Predators
Nashville is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Nashville's last 6 games
Nashville is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Nashville's last 5 games at home
Nashville is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Colorado
Nashville is 13-1 SU in its last 14 games when playing Colorado
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Nashville's last 7 games when playing Colorado
Nashville is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Colorado
Nashville is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Colorado
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Nashville's last 8 games when playing at home against Colorado

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 02:36 PM
MVP Lock Club

MLB LOS ANGELES ANGELS ‑145

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 02:39 PM
Tommy King Wins

MLB DETROIT TIGERS ‑120

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 02:39 PM
Picks 2 Play

MLB SEATTLE MARINERS +105

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 02:40 PM
Computerpicks

NBA TORONTO RAPTORS +110

Can'tPickAWinner
R and R Totals

MLB TORONTO BLUE JAYS/NEW YORK YANKEES ‑120 o8.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Mikey Sports

NBA MILWAUKEE BUCKS ‑6

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 02:41 PM
Monster Sports Picks

MLB ST. LOUIS CARDINALS ‑1.5 ‑105

Can'tPickAWinner
VIP Sports Picks Las Vegas

NBA TORONTO RAPTORS +1.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Pure Lock

MLB MINNESOTA TWINS +105

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 02:42 PM
DONNY ACTION

NBA MILWAUKEE BUCKS ‑4.5 ‑110

Can'tPickAWinner
Tys Terrific Tips

NBA CLEVELAND CAVALIERS +1

Can'tPickAWinner
Pinnacle Sports Picks

NHL WINNIPEG JETS ‑250

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 02:43 PM
First Half Sports

MLB ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS ‑125

Can'tPickAWinner
Baseball Bullies

MLB CLEVELAND INDIANS ‑125

Can'tPickAWinner
Team Underground

NBA MILWAUKEE BUCKS ‑6

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 02:44 PM
Power Play Wins

NHL PITTSBURGH PENGUINS ‑295

Can'tPickAWinner
Total Winner Sports

NHL NASHVILLE PREDATORS ‑300

Can'tPickAWinner
Valley Sports

NBA BOSTON CELTICS +4.5

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 05:39 PM
Jimmy Boyd Apr 20 '18, 7:05 PM in 1h
MLB | Indians vs Orioles
Play on: Orioles +111 at 5Dimes

Free Pick on Orioles +111
I'm recommending a play on the Orioles as a short home dog against the Indians on Friday. Cleveland is one of the bigger public teams and there's no question the public will be all over the Indians at this price against a struggling Baltimore team that's started out just 5-14.
What they will overlook is just how good Orioles starter Dylan Bundy has been to start out the season. Bundy has posted a sensational 1.40 ERA and 1.091 WHIP over his first 4 starts and has been even better on the road where he's got a 1.29 ERA and 0.857 WHIP in 2 outings. It's worth noting those two road starts came against two of the elite teams in the Red Sox and Astros.
Cleveland will counter with Trevor Bauer, who has pitched well himself, but his worst start so far has come in his lone road outing at Seattle. Note that last year he had a 4.54 ERA in 14 road starts and is 1-3 with a 5.86 ERA and 1.518 WHIP in 5 career starts against the Orioles. In 3 career starts at Camden Yards he's allowed 13 runs on 16 hits and 8 walks in 15 1/3 innings of work. Take Baltimore!

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 05:40 PM
Mark Wilson Apr 20 '18, 7:05 PM in 1h
MLB | PIT vs PHI
Play on: UNDER 8½ -105

Free Play on Pirates vs Phillies under 8½ -105

Can'tPickAWinner
Doc's Sports Apr 20 '18, 7:35 PM in 1h
MLB | Mets vs Braves
Play on: Mets -136 at 5Dimes

Noah Syndergaard dominated Milwaukee in his last outing, striking out eight straight and 11 overall, and I expect that to carry over into this start against the Braves. Atlanta is off to a nice start. This is an undervalued team right now, and they are hitting the ball well. But the last three real stud starters that have faced the Braves - Aaron Nola, Steve Strasburg and Max Scherzer - completely shut Atlanta down, allowing just three total runs in those three games. Sean Newcomb appears in line to start in this one. He has been a mediocre lefty through the first 22 starts of his career. And dating back to last year he's only completed six innings one time and has a 5.08 ERA in his last nine starts. The Mets have won the season series with the Braves three of the last four years after two decades of subservience. New York is playing better baseball right now, and I think that they are going to back up their dominating starter and pick up a win here on Friday.

Can'tPickAWinner
Totals Guru Apr 20 '18, 7:10 PM in 1h
NHL | Flyers vs Penguins
Play on: UNDER 6 -105

Free Total Annihilator On Flyers vs Penguins under 6 -105

Can'tPickAWinner
Cappers Club Apr 20 '18, 8:05 PM in 2h
NBA | Raptors vs Wizards
Play on: Raptors +2 -108 at 5Dimes

Toronto Raptors +2
The Toronto Raptors and the Washington Wizards face off on Friday night and in this game the Raptors have the value.
The Wizards have had a hard time covering the spread as of late as favorites. They are 2-6 in their last eight games as favorites.
The one thing we have learned about the Wizards so far this postseason is they have zero interest in playing defense.
They gave up 130 points in their last game and although I don't think it will be that high in this game the Raptors will run up the score.

Back the Raptors +2

5* FREE Cappers Club Play on Raptors +2
Good Luck, Cappers Club.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 05:41 PM
Jack Jones Apr 20 '18, 7:05 PM in 1h
NBA | Cavs vs Pacers
Play on: Cavs +1 -101 at pinnacle

Jack’s Free Pick Friday: Cleveland Cavaliers +1
I simply trust Lebron James and the Cavaliers more in this critical Game 3. James scored 46 of Cleveland’s 100 points in Game 2 to pull out a gutsy victory over the Pacers.
James has never lost an opening round playoff series, and his play in big games like this one has been a big reason why. It also helps that the Cavaliers are fully healthy right now and a dangerous team moving forward.
The Pacers are a very young team that are not used to these big playoff situations. Victor Oladipo is a great young talent, but he isn’t ready for this kind of stage just yet. I think the wrong team is favored in this one.
The Cavaliers are 4-1 ATS in their last five road games. Cleveland is 25-10 in its last 35 Friday games. The road team is 8-3 ATS in the last 11 meetings in this series. Bet the Cavaliers Friday.

Can'tPickAWinner
Bobby Conn Apr 20 '18, 9:35 PM in 3h
NBA | Celtics vs Bucks
Play on: OVER 203½ -106

1* Free Play on Celtics/Bucks over 203½ -106

Can'tPickAWinner
Doug Upstone Apr 20 '18, 8:05 PM in 2h
NBA | Raptors vs Wizards
Play on: OVER 218 -105

On Friday night in the NBA Playoffs, Play Over on April road teams like Toronto when the total is 210 to 219.5, after going over the total by more than six points in three consecutive games. In the past 22 years, this rare situation is 23-6, almost 80 percent.

Can'tPickAWinner
Hunter Price Apr 20 '18, 7:05 PM in 1h
MLB | Pirates vs Phillies
Play on: Pirates +104 at 5Dimes

1* Free Pick on Pirates +104

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 05:42 PM
Dave Price Apr 20 '18, 7:10 PM in 1h
MLB | Twins vs Rays
Play on: Rays -122 at 5Dimes

Dave’s Friday Free Play:
1* on Tampa Bay Rays -122
The Key: Minnesota had to fly into Tampa Bay from Puerto Rico for this series with the Rays. I don’t expect them to be fully with it for Game 1 tonight. Chris Archer is off to a rough start this season, but he’s now up against a team he has dominated in the past. Archer is 6-1 with a 1.84 ERA and 0.93 WHIP in 7 lifetime starts vs. Minnesota. Lance Lynn is 0-1 with a 5.00 ERA and 1.78 WHIP in 2 starts this season for the Twins. Minnesota is 0-9 after 2 straight games where it stranded 10 or more base runners over the last 3 seasons. Take Tampa Bay.

Can'tPickAWinner
Sal Michaels Apr 20 '18, 7:05 PM in 1h
MLB | PIT vs PHI
Play on: OVER 8½ +111

Free Play on Pirates vs Phillies over 8½ +111

Can'tPickAWinner
Marc Lawrence Apr 20 '18, 8:40 PM in 3h
MLB | Cubs vs Rockies
Play on: Rockies +104 at BMaker

Play - Colorado Rockies w/Gray (Game 910).
Edges - Rockies: Gray 4-1 L5 April team starts… Cubs: Hendricks 0-3 L3 team starts in this series… With Gray in great KW form with 19 Ks and 2 BBs this season, we recommend a 1* play on Colorado. Thank you and good luck as always.

Can'tPickAWinner
Dustin Hawkins Apr 20 '18, 7:05 PM in 1h
MLB | PIT vs PHI
Play on: UNDER 8½ -105

Free Play on Pirates vs Phillies under 8½ -105

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 05:43 PM
Info Plays Apr 20 '18, 10:10 PM in 4h
MLB | Nationals vs Dodgers
Play on: Dodgers -131 at BMaker

1* Free Play on Dodgers -131

Can'tPickAWinner
Scott Rickenbach Apr 20 '18, 9:35 PM in 3h
NBA | Celtics vs Bucks
Play on: OVER 202½ -110

Scott "The Bulldog" Rickenbach NBA Game #715 Friday Free Pick OVER the total in Milwaukee Bucks vs Boston Celtics @ 9:35 ET - Celtics are 8-1 to the over their last 9 games. When on an over streak of 3 or more consecutive overs, Boston has gone 9-2 to the over this season. The over is 16-7 their last 23 games against teams that allow an average of 106 points or more per game. The over is also 18-7 in the Celtics last 25 games against team that score an average of 106 points or more per game. This total is priced low because it is playoff basketball but the reality is that the current trending of these two teams has not stopped and there has been a good pace in their games thus far. Yes the first game took OT to go over the total but, were it not for OT, the game would have fallen just short. The fact is both teams are shooting well and the over is 24-11 long-term when Milwaukee is off of an upset loss as a favorite. Also, the Bucks are 17-5 to the over this season when off of a game where they allowed 115 points or more. Free Pick OVER the total in Milwaukee

Can'tPickAWinner
Pro Computer Gambler Apr 20 '18, 7:10 PM in 1h
NHL | Flyers vs Penguins
Play on: Penguins -248 at 5Dimes

Nothing for today. In database history, home favorites facing a team that just got blown out over 3 goals in January's or in the playoffs are 55-10 SU +37.5 units (Penguins)

Can'tPickAWinner
John Martin Apr 20 '18, 9:35 PM in 3h
NBA | Celtics vs Bucks
Play on: Bucks -4½ -110 at MyBookie

1 Unit FREE PLAY on Milwaukee Bucks -4.5
It’s do or die for the Milwaukee Bucks at home in Game 3 tonight. They still have a legitimate shot to win this series with all of the injuries the Celtics are dealing with right now. They lost in overtime in Game 1 before kind of falling apart in Game 2. I expect them to rebound in a big way at home tonight in Game 3. The Bucks are 15-5 ATS off two straight road losses over the last three seasons. Milwaukee is 20-7 ATS in home games off two straight losses over the last three years. Give me the Bucks.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 05:44 PM
Brandon Lee Apr 20 '18, 7:10 PM in 1h
MLB | Twins vs Rays
Play on: Rays -122 at 5Dimes

10* FREE MLB PICK (Rays -122)
I'll take my chances here with the Rays laying a short number at home against the Twins. Tampa just 2 of 3 at home against the Rangers and are heating up at the plate. The Rays are averaging 4.4 runs and 9.6 hits over their last 5 contests. They should be able to keep the offense rolling here against Minnesota starter Lance Lynn, who has a 5.00 ERA and 1.778 WHIP (10 walks in 9 innings).
Tampa will send out their ace Chris Archer. While Archer hasn't pitched like an ace to this point he's got a really strong history of performing well against Minnesota. Archer is 6-1 with a 1.84 ERA and 0.932 WHIP in 7 career starts against the Twins. I also think this could be a bit of a flat spot for Minnesota, who just played that 2-game series against the Indians in Puerto Rico. Give me the Rays -122!

Can'tPickAWinner
Dennis Macklin Apr 20 '18, 7:05 PM in 1h
MLB | CLE vs BAL
Play on: UNDER 8 -115

DMack's Free Play for Friday, April 20, 2018, is on the Indians/Orioles Under
Two starters in excellent early form square off here in a game where runs should be at a premium. Trevor Bauer is 1-1 with a 2.25 ERA and really deserves better in the win category. Dylan Bundy is 0-2 with a 1.40 in four starts and has been unlucky enough to get five runs of run support in those four starts. Add to the mix that the Tribe is 10-4 to the low L14 and that all five prior Oriole homies all went under the total and we think we have a pretty good case. Play the under.
Mack Attack NBA now 9-1 L10 after Pelicans bury Portland as the Western Conference Round One Lock of the Year wins east. The Eastern Conference Lock of the Year wins tonight along with NHL.

Can'tPickAWinner
Mike Lundin Apr 20 '18, 7:05 PM in 1h
MLB | Pirates vs Phillies
Play on: Phillies -108 at YouWager

The Pittsburgh Pirates have lost three of their last four and scored just a total of two runs in the defeats. They took a 7-0 loss here at Citizens Bank Park yesterday and have scored two or fewer runs in five of their last seven games.
Tonight the Pirates hand the ball to Ivan Nova (2-1, 4.88 ERA). They're 3-7 in his last 10 starts overall and 4-12 in Nova's last 16 road starts. He posted a 4.73 ERA in a pair of starts against Philadelphia in 2017 and recorded just four strikeouts in 13 1/3 innings of work.
The Phillies turn to Ben Lively (0-1, 5.87 ERA) who has given up a fair amount of runs, but they've still won two of his three starts this season. Lively has recorded 17 strikeouts through 15 1/3 innings and I think he'll get enough run support to help his team win the game.
Philly has won eight of its last 10 and improved to 6-1 at home with yesterday's win. Let's go with the hot Phillies.
Free pick on Philadelphia Phillies.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 05:45 PM
Tony Brown

Tony's *5 mlb free pick

Kansas City vs. Detroit, 04/20/2018 13:10 EDT

Total: -102/+8 Under

Sportsbook:
PinnacleSports

Free pick: Both teams bottom 10 m runs with kc only 1 run better than SF for dead last . 9 runs to beat us will be a chore making the under my mlb free pick.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 05:46 PM
Chase Diamond

Chase's 15* MLB BLUE MARLIN

Toronto vs. NY Yankees, 04/20/2018 19:05 EDT

Money Line: -184 NY Yankees

Sportsbook:
Bookmaker

This game features the 12-6 Toronto and the 9-8 Yankees. Won yesterday on the Yankees and will go right back to them again today even at this high juice. Sonny Grey needs a good start as he was roughed up in his last start. Early on this line went from +135 to +165 Toronto that's with the bulk of the cash bet on Toronto already. It's obvious they want you on Toronto so we will take a chance with this juice and ride the Yankees to an easy wire to wire win. 15* Yankees.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 05:47 PM
Tony Brown

Tony's *5 mlb free pick

Boston vs. Oakland, 04/20/2018 22:05 EDT

Total: -110/+9 Under

Sportsbook:
Bodog

Fp: redsox pitching has been lights out holding the Angels to just 4 runs in there 3 game sweep I expect more of the same vs Oakland making the under my mlb free pick

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 05:48 PM
Jeff Benton

Your Friday freebie is Over in the Boston-Milwaukee contest.

Going to stick with the trends that say to play Over the total in Boston-Milwaukee.

Let's take a look shall we?

First pair of games played in Boston both land Over the total, Game One did need 22 combined points in overtime to land Over the total, but the teams were just a basket away from the Over at the end of regulation. Game Two was a "no doubt about it" Over, as the teams combined for 226 points which easily sailed over the price of 198-199 points.

Those 2 Overs put the series Over streak at 4 in a row, and also at 5-1-1 Over in the last 7 contested, and 7-2-1 overall Over the total the past 10 series meetings.

The Celtics have landed Over in 6 straight dating back to the regular season, and 8 of their last 9 overall!

The Bucks have been on an even more pronounced Over run, as each of their last 3 have landed Over, and they are 17-2 Over the total now in their last 19 games dating back to March 7th.

Since Milwaukee has twice allowed 5 players to post double-digits on them through the first 2 games, have to expect we see more scoring again tonight in Game Three.

Celtics-Bucks Over on Friday.

3* BOSTON-MILWAUKEE OVER

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 05:49 PM
Eric Schroeder

On to my complimentary winner...

My free winner is on the Milwaukee Brewers on the Run Line, as I think their lineup is finally heating up and will be a problem for the Miami Marlins' staff.

Last night we saw the Brewers open the series with a 12-run performance against the Fish. The four-game set continues tonight, and the momentum will carry over.

The Marlins have struggled to produce runs on the road, with just 20 runs scored while ordering room service. That's the second-worst road run production in the bigs. The team also has the second-worst road batting average at .193.

With Miami's road struggles, and Milwaukees improving offense, this is a blowout waiting to happen.

IMPORTANT: As you know every single Run Line play and Total wager will automatically list the scheduled starting pitchers at the time of the wager. But with this game I am not concerned with who is pitching for either team tonight and want you playing this game on the Run Line regardless. That said, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to be sure you have action even if one of the pitchers scheduled to start is scratched, by betting the game over again in the event that takes place.

2* BREWERS RUN LINE

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 05:50 PM
Jack Brayman

My free play for tonight is out of the American League West, as I like the Texas Rangers to get it done against the Seattle Mariners.

Both teams are in off losses, but the M's have dropped three straight and now head into hostile territory, where the Rangers are just 2-8, and will be looking to improve. If there was ever a series for them to get themselves right, it's this one here, with the M's reeling after getting thumped at home by the Houston Astros.

Seattle just wrapped up its series last night, while the Rangers had last night off to chill, and prepare for the weekend. Texas did take two of three from defending World Series champion Houston during a recent road trip, so there should be some confidence looming.

Play the cheap chalk at home, as the Rangers get it done.

4* RANGERS

Can'tPickAWinner
04-20-2018, 05:50 PM
Brad Wilton

Time for another Western Conference opening round series to be put to bed. Thus far, both the Golden Knights and the Sharks have gotten through to the conference semis in 4 games, and now here on Friday it is Winnipeg's turn to end their series against Minnesota with the 2 goals or better win at home on Friday.

The Jets have gone 34-7-2 at the Bell MTS Centre, and that includes a 3-2 win to open this series against the Wild on the 11th, and a 4-1 win 2 night's later on the 13th. In fact, Winnipeg has won 5 in a row at home now over Minnesota.

Connor Hellebuyck has been just a little better than his counterpart Devan Dubnyk in this series, and is fresh off a shutout win on the road on Tuesday that has the Jets on the brink of the semifinals tonight.

Minnesota has struggled on the road now for a while, as they have lost 6 of their last 7 games played on enemy ice.

With Minny staring elimination in the face, they will be faced with the prospect of pulling Dubnyk earlier than normal should they fall behind in this contest. If that is the case, I am counting on the Jets scoring an empty-netter that very well could be the decider when it comes to this Puck Line release. I have a suspicion that it won't come down to the empty-netter, that the Jets will take flight before then and win this game by 2 anyway.

Winnipeg on the Puck Line.

4* WINNIPEG -1 1/2 GOALS