PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday 4-25-18 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2018, 09:26 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 06:47 AM
Indiana Pacers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Preview and Predictions 04-25-2018

24th April 2018 by Gracenote
every time it looks like the cleveland cavaliers are about to roll over and end their reign atop the eastern conference, they bounce right back with a win. the cavaliers will try to take the lead for the first time in the best-of-seven, first-round series when they host the indiana pacers in game 5 on wednesday.

cleveland had a chance to take the series lead in game 3 and could not hold onto a 17-point advantage in a 92-90 loss, but lebron james took over down the stretch in game 4 and guided his team to a 104-100 triumph and tie the series at two games apiece. "we came on the road in a hostile environment and got a big win after a letdown last game," cavaliers coach tyronn lue told reporters after the victory. "i thought we played good enough to win that last game. the guys thought that as well. when you lose a tough game like that it's hard to bounce back, especially on the road. it's just tribute to our guys' character, who they are, and we bounced back and won a tough game." the pacers are showing plenty of fight in the series and are undaunted by cleveland taking back homecourt advantage. "it's 0-0 and it's anybody's series right now," center myles turner told reporters. "and we've gotta be the hungry team. we've got a road win before, and we gotta go do it again."

tv: 7 p.m. et, tnt, fs indiana, fs ohio (cleveland)

about the pacers: indiana placed seven scorers in double figures in the game 4 loss but all-star victor oladipo struggled to 5-of-20 from the floor and game 3 hero bojan bogdanovic went 4-of-13. "i thought we were frantic offensively throughout the game and i just didn't think we played the game the right way," pacers coach nate mcmillan told reporters. "i thought there were some quick shots, some heroic shots that were taken throughout this game, and you're not going to win if you play the game like that." the positives came up front, where turner and reserve center domantas sabonis combined for 36 points on 16-of-21 shooting.

about the cavaliers: james finished with 32 points, 13 rebounds and seven assists in game 4 but took the time out to praise the efforts of his teammates. larry nance jr., jordan clarkson and rodney hood, who all joined the team at the trade deadline, combined for 24 points off the bench. "it means a lot to rodney, jordan and larry," james told reporters. "it's their first opportunity in the postseason. it was a must-win for us in a hostile environment. for them to play the way they did meant a lot."

buzzer beaters

1. cavaliers pg george hill (back) is questionable for game 5.

2. pacers pf thaddeus young grabbed 16 rebounds on sunday in his first double-double of the series.

3. cleveland sg kyle korver scored 18 points in game 4 after going scoreless over 20 minutes in game 3.

prediction: cavaliers 110, pacers 106

Can'tPickAWinner
Washington Wizards vs. Toronto Raptors Preview and Predictions 04-25-2018

the toronto raptors won the first two games of their first-round, eastern conference series over the washington wizards but could not find a way to win on the road. the raptors leaned into some bad habits in a game 4 loss and will try to correct some mistakes when they host game 5 on wednesday.

toronto won a franchise-record 59 games during the regular season and earned the top seed in the east for the first time while playing a band of basketball that encouraged ball movement and 3-point shooting, but some of those traits were hard to find down the stretch in game 4's 106-98 setback. "at some point we've got to make sure we keep our composure and execute," raptors coach dwane casey told reporters. "we missed some shots we normally make. ... we turned down some good looks i thought we'd normally step into." the wizards allowed an average of 122 points in the first two games of the series but cut that number down to 100.5 in the next two. "you have to have resolve to win in this league," washington coach scott brooks told reporters. "we've had some tough moments this year with (point guard) john (wall) missing half the season, but we found it, and it put us in a position to make the playoffs through resolve. you win playoff games, and you win playoff series with having that. we have that, and we have to continue to have that because we have to win two more games, and one of them has to be on the road."

tv: 7 p.m. et, nbatv, nbcs washington, tsn 1/4/5 (toronto)

about the wizards: all-star shooting guard bradley beal fouled out of game 4 with just under five minutes left, but wall took over down the stretch and finished with 27 points and 14 assists in the win. "just go in attack mode," wall told reporters. "even when brad's in the game, he's telling me, 'be aggressive.' at the same time, i'm trying to find him. i'm trying to keep him going and play my game. that gets my teammates involved and makes the job easier for those guys. they are knocking down shots and cutting for me, and i'm going to get my opportunities to score the ball." wall is averaging 26.3 points, 13 assists and three steals in the series.
about the raptors: demar derozan scored a game-high 35 points in game 4 but was just 10-of-29 from the floor. "i took some shots that i wish i could have had back," derozan told reporters. "but it's just my mindset going out there and being aggressive, wanting to win, wanting to feel like i was doing whatever it took offensively to push us to a win. but with that came some bad shots that i will definitely understand next time." derozan and kyle lowry (7-of-15) combined for more than half of toronto's shot attempts in the loss.

buzzer beaters

1. raptors pg fred vanvleet (shoulder) was limited to a total of three minutes in the first four games but participated in practice on tuesday.

2. beal averaged 29.5 points in the two home games after averaging 14 at toronto in the first two contests.

3. washington pf mike scott scored four points on sunday after averaging 15.3 points in the first three contests.

prediction: raptors 116, wizards 103

Can'tPickAWinner
Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Houston Rockets Preview and Predictions 04-25-2018

the houston rockets look to close out the western conference first-round series with minnesota when they host the timberwolves in wednesday's game 5. houston holds a 3-1 lead in the best-of-seven series after using a 50-point third quarter to prevail in game 4.

the rockets led by just one point at halftime of game 4 before the explosive quarter that fell one point short of the postseason record set by the los angeles lakers in 1962. "we can be that team," houston reserve guard eric gordon told reporters. "we just hadn't gotten into a flow throughout this whole series. it was good to see that." eighth-seeded minnesota faces an uphill climb against the top-seeded rockets and instantly forgetting about the defensive breakdowns might be a tall task. "fifty points in a quarter is a lot of points," timberwolves shooting guard jimmy butler said. "that can't happen. that's the game in itself."

tv: 9:30 p.m. et, tnt, fs north (minnesota), at&t sportsnet southwest (houston)

about the timberwolves: backup point guard derrick rose tallied 17 points in each of the past two games and he would be in line for a lot of minutes once again with starter jeff teague (two points on 1-of-7 shooting) dealing with a dislocated right pinky finger. center karl-anthony towns put together back-to-back strong games by averaging 20 points and 15.5 rebounds after averaging 6.5 points (on 5-of-18 shooting) and 11 rebounds in the first two games of the series. butler is averaging 17.8 points in the series with a high of 28 while small forward andrew wiggins is chipping in 16.3 per game.

about the rockets: guard james harden scored 22 of his 36 points in the third-quarter spree and is averaging 30.8 points in the series on 41.8 percent shooting. "we had the mentality to be aggressive, make or missed shots," harden told reporters of the third-quarter outburst. "that's what we do. we shoot the basketball, and eventually they'll start falling." point guard chris paul was all-around solid with 25 points, six rebounds, six assists and five steals in game 4 and is averaging 20.8 points in the series.

buzzer beaters

1. the timberwolves have lost 13 straight games in houston following losses in games 1 and 2 of this series.

2. minnesota pf taj gibson is averaging just 5.3 points and 4.5 rebounds in the series after posting averages of 12.2 points and 7.1 boards during the regular season.

3. houston c clint capela had 14 points and 17 rebounds in game 4 and he is the postseason rebounding leader at 14 per game.

prediction: rockets 127, timberwolves 93

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 06:48 AM
Utah Jazz vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Preview and Predictions 04-25-2018

the utah jazz won the last three games of a contentious western conference first-round series and aim to close out oklahoma city when they visit the thunder in wednesday's game 5. the jazz averaged 114 points while winning two games on their home floor and now look to hand oklahoma city a bitter home setback.

the hotter utah shoots and the better it plays, the more heated the emotions and tussles have become between the squads. "this is the playoffs. it's going to be war," jazz point guard ricky rubio said after game 4. "you're playing seven games and you've got to win four. we know that it's going to be another war next game, and we just need to be tough but at the same time mentally ready for that. we're not backing down, but at the same time we know we have to be ready for a fight and respond." the thunder very much know their backs are against the wall as they also face the prospect of forward paul george leaving as a free agent. "we gotta win. nothing to it. we've just gotta win," oklahoma city forward carmelo anthony told reporters. "we can sit here and say what we gotta do, or what we didn't do or what we did do, but it comes down to having the will to win that game wednesday and forcing a game 6 back in utah and taking it from there."

tv: 9:30 p.m. et, nbatv, at&t sportsnet rocky mountain (utah), fs oklahoma

about the jazz: standout guard donovan mitchell is averaging 27.5 points and 8.5 rebounds as the best player in the series and his 33-point effort in game 4 represents the most scored by a rookie in franchise playoff history, surpassing karl malone (31 in 1986). "it's definitely an honor to have a record like that," mitchell told reporters. "definitely an honor. no doubt about that, but we have one more game, so i'm focused on that." rubio is having a solid series with averages of 18.5 points, eight assists, 7.8 rebounds and two steals while small forward joe ingles has exposed george the past two games while knocking down 10 3-pointers and averaging 20.5 points.
about the thunder: george scored 32 points and westbrook contributed 23 points and 14 rebounds in game 4 but the team's 5-of-26 effort from 3-point range helped sink their chances. "we were aggressive. we were in attack mode," george told reporters. "we were aggressive. we missed shots. i don't think all season long we've finished a game with only five 3-pointers. we missed shots." westbrook notched a double-double in each game - three are of the points/rebounds variety - while averaging 21.3 points, 11.8 rebounds and 8.3 assists but is shooting just 36.7 percent from the field.

buzzer beaters

1. westbrook was fined $10,000 by the nba and handed a postgame technical foul for coming on the court as a sub and confronting utah c rudy gobert during game 4.

2. gobert has recorded three straight double-doubles and is averaging 15.3 points and 11 rebounds in the series.

3. anthony is shooting just 37.3 percent in the series while averaging 14.3 points and 6.5 rebounds in the series.

prediction: thunder 113, jazz 108

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 06:48 AM
Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Boston Bruins Preview and Predictions 04-25-2018

the toronto maple leafs have not won a postseason series since 2004 -- a streak they hope to snap when they visit the boston bruins on wednesday night in a winner-take-all game 7 of their eastern conference first-round set. after facing series deficits of 2-0 and 3-1, the maple leafs staved off elimination with a 4-3 win at boston in game 5 before prevailing 3-1 on monday night.

despite's boston early dominance, the series is eerily reminiscent of the previous meeting between the teams in the playoffs in 2013, when toronto won games 5 and 6 only to become the first team in history to cough up a three-goal third-period lead in game 7. "in both scenarios, we've been down 3-1 and come back," maple leafs defenseman jake gardiner said. "we're not thinking specifically about (the past) with boston. our goal is to win the stanley cup and you have to beat everybody. the pressure is kind of off us. just relax, treat it like another game, and ultimately you'll be ready." it appeared the bruins would make it a short series after winning the opening two games by a combined 12-4, but they remain confident of advancing to a conference semifinal matchup against the tampa bay lightning. "if anybody would have told us at the start of the year that we'd be going into a game 7 in the first round at home, we would have taken it," boston forward brad marchand said. "whatever has happened in the last six games doesn't mean anything. ... it's going to be a challenge. they're a great team and they've played really well in this series. it's gonna be fun and we're looking forward to it."

tv: 7:30 p.m. et, nbc sports network, cbc, sportsnet, tvas (toronto), nesn (boston)

about the maple leafs: frederik andersen entered the series with a 10-1-0 record against boston, but he was pierced early and often before turning in superb performances in the past two outings, making 42 saves in game 5 and turning aside 32 of 33 shots in game 6. "we've played with that (elimination) mentality for a bit now and we should be comfortable with it," andersen said. "but i don't think there's too much momentum going on in the playoffs like this." mitch marner is riding the momentum of a stellar series, delivering the tiebreaking score monday to give him two goals and six assists during a five-game point streak.
about the bruins: boston's top line of marchand, patrice bergeron and david pastrnak amassed a staggering 20 points in the first two games of the series, but the unit has been held off the scoresheet in each of the three losses while posting a minus-16 in those games. maybe there is a little bit of (frustration), but you've got to go back to the drawing board and find the character we've shown all year," said bergeron, who has been stifled since sitting out game 4 due to injury. "now it's about one game." coach bruce cassidy dropped rick nash to the third line with riley nash and david backes and replaced him with danton heinen.

overtime

1. boston is 1-for-9 on the power play over the past four games after converting on 5 of 10 in the first two.

2. maple leafs f leo komarov is ready to return after sitting out four games but coach mike babcock will wait until wednesday to make a decision on him.

3. bruins g tuukka rask is 5-12 in elimination games.

prediction: bruins 4, maple leafs 2

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 06:49 AM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Evangeline Downs
Evangeline Downs - Race 4

Daily Double / Exacta / Trifecta / Superfecta / Pick 3 (Races 4-5-6)

Optional Claiming $12,500 • 1 Mile • Turf • Ages 4 and up • CR: 90 • Purse: $25,000 • Post: 7:14P
FOR ACCREDITED LA BRED FOUR YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON A RACE OTHER THAN MAIDEN, CLAIMING, OR STARTER OR CLAIMING PRICE $12,500. WEIGHT, 123 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE AT A MILE OR OVER ALLOWED 3 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $12,500.
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Basic Race. This race has a mixed pace scenario. Check on scratches of any of the Front-runners (to look for a lone Front-runner). * KEY ANGLES * LET US BE GLAD: Horse is dropping into a race which has an Class Rating at least five poi nts lower than the Class Rating of its last race. Horse is dropping in class, has an inside post position and isn't a Trailer. THUNDERBERG: Horse has a TrackMaster "+" designation or an "L" designation. Horse has the highest TrackMaster Power Rati ng. FIRE LAKE: Horse is dropping in class, has an inside post position and isn't a Trailer. Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. KID CREOLE: Horse is dropping into a race which has an Class Rating at least five points lower th an the Class Rating of its last race. Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating.
LET US BE GLAD
4/1

7/2
THUNDERBERG
6/1

6/1
FIRE LAKE
6/1

10/1
KID CREOLE
12/1

10/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
THUNDERBERG

6/1
Front-runner

FIRE LAKE

6/1
Front-runner

HOOK

8/1
Front-runner

LET US BE GLAD

4/1
Alternator/Stalker

BLUEGRASS PUNCH

3/1
Alternator/Stalker

HEAVY ON THEMISTER

5/1
Alternator/Stalker

OUR WILD DANCER

12/1
Trailer

KID CREOLE

12/1
Alternator/Trailer

MADDY'S PRO

15/1
Alternator/Non-contender

SAND PIT ROAD

15/1
Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 06:50 AM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Hawthorne - Race #6 - Post: 5:30pm - Maiden Claiming - 6.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $15,000 Class Rating: 58

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#6 RUN YOUR RACE (ML=9/5)

RUN YOUR RACE - Taking a class drop in Equibase class figure points from his April 14th race at Hawthorne. Based on that info, I will give this animal the edge. Stalking speed. My chums and I like this one. Sub-par performance last time out at Hawthorne was due to the off-going (he ran seventh). I'd expect a better race in this race under better track conditions.

Vulnerable Contenders: #2 TACO GRANDE (ML=5/2), #3 W W RUSSIAN GOLD (ML=4/1), #4 DROOP'S M D B (ML=8/1),

TACO GRANDE - You figure that this horse is going to win today just because he's always close. Just doesn't finish on top frequently. Improbable that the speed figure he earned on April 14th will be good enough in this race. W W RUSSIAN GOLD - In any affair of 6 furlongs, I like to support a contender that has been looking good in sprint races recently. Doesn't seem inspiring to me after the lack of any sort of closing talent on December 15th. DROOP'S M D B - This horse hasn't been hitting the board in either of his last couple of outings. In any race of 6 furlongs, I like to play a contender that has been sharp in sprint events recently.

Top HatGUEST COMMENTARY: Hal - RUN YOUR RACE - Coming off his last race with the top speed figure of 49 at Hawthorne. He is the gelding to beat today.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
#6 RUN YOUR RACE to win at post-time odds of 1/1 or better

EXACTA WAGERS:
Skip

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
None

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 06:50 AM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Indiana Downs
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 4 - Maiden Special Weight - 5.5f on the Dirt. Purse: $33000 Class Rating: 69

FOR REGISTERED INDIANA BREDS MAIDENS, FILLIES AND MARES THREE, FOUR, AND FIVE YEARS OLD. THREE YEAR OLDS, 118 LBS.; OLDER, 122 LBS.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 8 MI LUNA 6/1

# 7 DANCE HALL DOLL 3/1

# 1 HOLD BACK PATTI 15/1

MI LUNA is the strongest wager in this race. HOLD BACK PATTI - Will probably come out sharp - I have liked the way this filly has moved quickly to the front end recently. Nance has a strong winning percentage with horses racing in dirt sprint races.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 06:51 AM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Keeneland
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 2 - Claiming - 8.5f on the Dirt. Purse: $23000 Class Rating: 80

FOR FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 118 LBS.; OLDER, 125 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE AT A MILE OR OVER SINCE MARCH 25 ALLOWED 2 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $20,000

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 8 JEMROSE 7/2

# 6 LUCKY MOVE 5/2

# 7 MY KINDA DEVIL 6/1

JEMROSE looks competitive to best this field. Is worth looking at and may be a bet - strong Equibase speed figs (72 average) at today's distance and surface recently. Recent numbers for the jock - 17 win percent - make this filly stand out in this group. Boasts solid Equibase speed figs on average overall when put alongside the rest of this group of animals. LUCKY MOVE - Is tough not to consider based on Equibase Speed Figs which have been decent - 76 avg - of late. Has to be given a chance - I like the numbers from the last competition. MY KINDA DEVIL - Has to be given a shot in this competition if only for the strong Equibase Speed Figure posted in the last affair. Appears to have a very strong class edge based on the latest company kept.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 06:51 AM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Mahoning Valley Race Course - Race #5 - Post: 2:36pm - Starter Allowance - 8.3 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $18,000 Class Rating: 97

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#1 SOLAR MAXIMUS (ML=8/1)
#2 STRONGBOW (ML=6/1)
#3 RICH E Z (ML=9/2)
#6 CLYDE PARK (ML=15/1)
#4 ARATHORN (ML=4/1)

SOLAR MAXIMUS - Always watch out for the longer priced horse when a trainer has an 'uncoupled' entry in a race. Finished off the board last out at Mahoning Valley Race Cour, but was within 5 lengths of the winner. Opening at 8/1 makes me think he's got a chance. STRONGBOW - I like to bet on this angle, a pony coming back off a nice outing within the last thirty days. RICH E Z - I am keen on that last contest on April 5th at Hawthorne where he ran second. Using this jockey/handler combination is a good decision. This jockey fits well with this horse. The gelding and Paucar together win at a rate of 100 percent. CLYDE PARK - Corrales is right back for another race today after racing atop this animal for the first try on April 18th and ought to know the ropes to this one a little better. Nice return on investment for this rider and conditioner duo. On April 18th this gelding shipped in to take the money and looks good right back. ARATHORN - Have to make this gelding a contender; he comes off a good effort on April 2nd. I believe this horse isn't a natural sprinter. Routing is his best game and those last two sprints should have him set for a big run today.

Vulnerable Contenders: #7 INJAAZAAT (ML=5/2), #8 ESKENDULCE (ML=7/2), #1A SWARM (ML=8/1),

INJAAZAAT - This less than sharp equine hasn't been on the track since March 24th. Not even any morning activity. Don't believe this steed will make a winning move in today's race. That last speed fig was most unsatisfactory when compared with today's Equibase class figure. ESKENDULCE - Can't really be sure that the last speed rating of 105 is valid since it was obtained on a sloppy track. SWARM - Granted the last race was good, finishing first. The lack of any recent activity raises some concerns though.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
#1 Entry is the play if we get odds of 4/1 or better

EXACTA WAGERS:
Box [1,2,3]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Box [1,2,3] Total Cost: $6

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
[1,2,3] with [1,2,3] with [1,2,3,4,6] with [1,2,3,4,6] Total Cost: $36

** Some or all wagers above involve entries and assume all parts of entry start the race **

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 06:52 AM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Tampa Bay Downs
Tampa Bay Downs - Race 5

Daily Double / Exacta / Trifecta ($.50 minimum) / Superfecta ($.10 minimum) Pick 3 ($.50 minimum) (Races 5-6-7) / Pick 5 ($.50 minimum) (Races 5-9) Super High 5

Maiden Claiming $32,000 • 1 Mile • Turf • Age 3 • CR: 80 • Purse: $16,200 • Post: 2:52P
FOR MAIDENS, FILLIES THREE YEARS OLD. WEIGHT, 120 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $32,000, IF FOR $30,000, ALLOWED 2 LBS. (PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO HORSES WHICH HAVE NOT STARTED FOR LESS THAN $25,000. THE SAME PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO HORSES WHICH HAVE STARTED FOR LESS THAN $25,000 AND SINCE THEN HAVE FINISHED 2ND OR 3RD FOR $25,000 OR MORE.). (IF DEEMED INADVISABLE BY MANAGEMENT TO RUN THIS RACE OVER THE TURF COURSE, IT WILL BE RUN ON THE MAIN TRACK AT ONE MILE AND FORTY YARDS.).
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Lone Stalker. FERRIS WHEEL is the Lone Stalker of the race. * KEY ANGLES * FERRIS WHEEL: Horse has the highest TrackMaster Power Rating. Horse has the highest average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. JUKEBOX MONEY: Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. Horse has the highest average Equibase Class Rating at the distance/surface. PROSPECTIVE BELLE: Horse has run a Good Race within the last 30 days. Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating.
FERRIS WHEEL
4/1

4/1
JUKEBOX MONEY
3/1

7/1
PROSPECTIVE BELLE
9/2

7/1
STORMY ARABELLA
7/2

9/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
STORMY ARABELLA

7/2
Front-runner

JUKEBOX MONEY

3/1
Front-runner

PROSPECTIVE BELLE

9/2
Front-runner

FERRIS WHEEL

4/1
Stalker

FORTUNE KITTY

9/2
Alternator/Trailer

ROMAN HOLIDAY

10/1
Alternator/Non-contender

SHARING A LAUGH

15/1
Alternator/Non-contender

Unknown Running Style: COLONELS DAUGHTER (15/1) [Jockey: Coa Keiber J - Trainer: Gotera Juan Carlos].

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 09:29 AM
Mike Wynn

Free Play: Free Oakland w/Gravemen Pk Over Texas

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 09:29 AM
Free Selection from Jim Feist

Jim Feist's Comp Pick, Wednesday, April 25, 2018

4/25 04:10 PM PT / 7:10 PM ET

MLB (977) CHICAGO CUBS VS (978) CLEVELAND INDIANS

Take: UNDER

Reason: Your free play for Wednesday, April 24 2018 is in the MLB scheduled contest between the Chicago Cubs and the Cleveland Indians. Your free play is on the UNDER.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 09:30 AM
Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR WEDNESDAY: Take PHILADELPHIA (Arrieta) -110 over Arizona

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 09:30 AM
Totals4U

Wednesday's Free Selection: New York Mets/St Louis Cardinals over 8 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 09:31 AM
#1 Sports

Wednesday's Free Selection: Detroit Tigers + 180

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 09:31 AM
Nevada Sharpshooter

Your free winner for Wednesday: Take ARIZONA/PHILADELPHIA UNDER the total of 7 runs

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 09:32 AM
Huddle Up Sports

Free Play: Boston Rodriuguez -138

Can'tPickAWinner
Hawkeye Sports

Wednesday's Free Pick: Boston Bruins - 175

Can'tPickAWinner
Golden Dragon Sports

Free Pick NY Mets Matz +140

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 09:33 AM
Arthur Ralph Sports

FREE play: WED Ariz D'Backs w/ Greinke + 105

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 09:33 AM
Teyas Sports

FREE PICK 4/25 MLB BREWERS

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 09:34 AM
Platinum Plays

Free Pick the Boston Red Sox w/Rodriguez -135 over Toronto

Can'tPickAWinner
The Vegas Steam Line

Your free winner for Wednesday: Take INDIANA/CLEVELAND OVER the total of 205

Can'tPickAWinner
High Stakes Syndicate

Free Selection for Wednesday: San Diego Padres + 140

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 09:39 AM
Jeff Benton

Your Wednesday freebie is the Under in the Pacers-Cavaliers showdown at Quicken Loans Arena.

The teams have been inching closer to landing Over the total, as the Sunday meeting ended with 204 combined points - just a bucket short of landing Over!

The fact remains, all 4 games played in this best-of-seven series have ended up Under the posted total, as they Under is now 7-1-1 the past 9 times these teams have jumped ball.

Dating back to the end of the regular season, the Pacers stand at 7-2 Under the total their last 9 games, and is 11-5 now their last 16 games played.

The Cavs are on a 5 game Under run, and 10 of their last 13 since the regular campaign have also held Under the total.

My advice is until we see one of these defensive-minded battles land Over, you keep riding the Under train.

Pacers-Cavaliers Under the total.

3* INDIANA-CLEVELAND UNDER

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 09:39 AM
Eric Schroeder

On to my complimentary winner...

It seems every year, if there is one thing you can count on like clockwork, it's siding against the Minnesota Twins a few times when they're in the Bronx.

Once again, my free play is on the Yankees, as I have them beating Minnesota for a third straight night. Two nights back I delivered the Yanks on the Run Line, a 14-1 winner. Last night I played them straight. Tonight I'm back on the Run Line.

IMPORTANT: As you know every single Run Line play and Total wager will automatically list the scheduled starting pitchers at the time of the wager. But with this game I am not concerned with who is pitching for either team tonight and want you playing this game on the Run Line regardless. That said, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to be sure you have action even if one of the pitchers scheduled to start is scratched, by betting the game over again in the event that takes place.

The streaking Yankees have won four in a row and catch a struggling Minnesota team that has lost five straight and six of seven, including getting plastered by a combined 18 runs the last two nights.

This is the last place the Twins want to be, while trying to get back into a winning groove.

Take the Yankees and remember what I said about the pitchers. New York continues its mystique over the Twins in the Bronx, where New York has won 42 of 55 meetings.

2* YANKEES RUN LINE

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 09:40 AM
Brad Wilton

Looking for a lower-scoring game on the ice tonight in Boston when the Maple Leafs take of the Bruins for the right to head to the conference semifinals in the East.

Boston's offense was held to just one goal on Monday night in Toronto, as 2 of the last 3 in this series have landed Under the total.

The Under is also 5-4-1 the past 10 times these teams have skated, and while that is not a glaring Under trend, it is enough to convince me that this 7th and deciding game is going to be a tightly-contested, lower-scoring affair with one team's season hanging in the balance.

I have to believe that Frederick Andersen and Tuukka Rask both stand tall in the pipes tonight and the defense in front of them keeps this game from turning into an offensive shoot out.

No more than 4 total goals tonight. Under in Game 7 of the Toronto-Boston series.

1* TORONTO-BOSTON UNDER

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 09:41 AM
Chris Jordan

My free play for tonight is on the Under in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference quarterfinal between the Boston Bruins and Toronto Maple Leafs.

The Bruins come into this one holding an all-time record of 13-12 in Game 7s, including a 12-8 mark on home ice. This will mark Boston’s 26th appearance in a Game 7, breaking a tie with Detroit (25) for the most in NHL history. If they want to treat the fans to a victory, they're going to need to slow down the Maple Leafs' attack and become very aggressive with the back-checking.

The Maple Leafs - who own an all-time record of 12-10 in Game 7s, including a 5-9 mark on the road - have lost two of three Game 7s with the Bruins, including the notorious 2013 clash, when the Maple Leafs rallied from a 3-1 series deficit to force a Game 7 against the Bruins in the conference quarterfinals.

Boston closed out the series by becoming the first team in NHL history to overcome a three-goal, third-period deficit to win in a Game 7.

A total of 11 players on the current Bruins and Maple Leafs rosters skated in that game, so you can imagine the physicality we're going to see tonight between these division rivals.

The first six games have split out with the total, but with everything on the line in this one, I'm convinced we'll see a battle between goalies.

Play this one low.

5* UNDER Bruins-Maple Leafs

Can'tPickAWinner
Jimmy Boyd Apr 25 '18, 9:35 PM in 12h
NBA | Wolves vs Rockets
Play on: UNDER 219 -107

Free Pick on Wolves/Rockets UNDER
I'm recommending a play on the UNDER in Game 5 between the Rockets and Timberwolves. These two teams went over the total in each of their last 2 games, but only 1 of the 4 games so far has finished with more than 220 points. The series is also shifting back to Houston, where each of the first two games went way UNDER the mark. The two teams combined for just 205 in Game 1 and 184 in Game 2.
I expect a big defensive effort here from both sides. The Rockets have a 3-1 series lead and will be eager to end it tonight and not have to go back to Minnesota for Game 6. The Timberwolves on the other hand will be laying it all on the line to keep their season alive. You also have to factor in that these two teams are now very familiar with each other and more times than not the more games two teams play in a short period of time, the bigger the edge goes to the defense.
UNDER is 26-11 in the Rockets last 37 playoff games in the 1st round and 13-3 in their last 16 when attempting to close out a series. UNDER is also 11-3 in this season in home games in the 2nd half against teams with a winning record. Take the UNDER!

Can'tPickAWinner
Mark Wilson Apr 25 '18, 7:10 PM in 9h
MLB | CHC vs CLE
Play on: UNDER 8 -115

Free Play on Cubs vs Indians under 8 -115

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 09:42 AM
Totals Guru Apr 25 '18, 6:35 PM in 9h
MLB | MIN vs NYY
Play on: UNDER 9½ -110

Free Total Annihilator On Twins vs Yankees under 9½ -110

Can'tPickAWinner
Matt Josephs Apr 25 '18, 6:40 PM in 9h
MLB | ATL vs CIN
Play on: OVER 9 -115

The Reds and Braves played a high scoring affair on Tuesday. That makes five overs in the last six games for Atlanta. Now they face Brandon Finnegan who has struggled mightily so far for Cincy. The southpaw has allowed nine runs and 11 hits along with eight walks in just over seven innings of work. Atlanta is hitting .311 in two games against left-handed starters and the offense is putting up over five runs per contest. The Reds bullpen has an ERA near seven at home. Matt Wisler pitched well in his first start against the Mets last time out. Cincy is putting up underwhelming numbers offensively, but the talent is there. Atlanta's bullpen is also pretty awful. Because of that, I think the over is in play.

Can'tPickAWinner
Info Plays Apr 25 '18, 7:05 PM in 9h
MLB | Red Sox vs Blue Jays
Play on: Blue Jays +127 at BetPhoenix

1* Free Play on Blue Jays +127

Can'tPickAWinner
Dustin Hawkins Apr 25 '18, 8:15 PM in 10h
MLB | Mets vs Cardinals
Play on: Cardinals -144 at BetPhoenix

Free Play on Cardinals -144

Can'tPickAWinner
Sal Michaels Apr 25 '18, 2:10 PM in 4h
MLB | Mariners vs White Sox
Play on: White Sox +140 at YouWager

Free Play on White Sox +140

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 09:43 AM
Marc Lawrence Apr 25 '18, 7:05 PM in 9h
MLB | Diamondbacks vs Phillies
Play on: Diamondbacks +104 at pinnacle

Play - Arizona w/Greinke vs Arrieta (Game 957).
Edges - Diamondbacks: Greinke 7-1 L8 team starts against Philadelphia, including 3-0 L3 in this park; and 10-2 L12 away team starts during April… Phillies: Arrieta 0-2 L2 home team starts versus Arizona… With Greinke in strong KW form with 23 Ks and 2 BBs this season, we recommend a 1* play ion Arizona. Thank you and good luck as always. Thank you and good luck as always. Thank you and good luck as always.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 09:43 AM
Red Dog Sports Apr 25 '18, 12:45 PM in 3h
Soccer | Toulouse vs Caen
Play on: Draw +183 at YouWager

draw +183
Toulouse 1
Caen 1
I like the draw in this soccer match that takes place in France on Wednesday.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 09:44 AM
Brian Bitler

Brian's 9* MLB Electric Dog

Seattle vs. Chi White Sox, 04/25/2018 14:10 EDT

Money Line: +132 Chi White Sox

Sportsbook:
TopBet

Felix Hernandez continues to get over priced and we will take advantage of that today. Yes James Shields is not much better but the White Sox are desperate for a win 2-8 in their last 10 games. Mariners are set to take on a big team in the Indians and might lose focus here today. We are gonna buy in on this plus money. Invest 9 units in the White Sox here rotation #964 (Be sure to check out my guaranteed total I am 8-2 80% this season on MLB totals)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 10:24 AM
John Anthony Sports

Wednesday's Free Selection: St Louis Cardinals - 130

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 10:24 AM
Seattle Mariners vs. Chicago White Sox Preview and Predictions 04-25-2018

off to a dreadful start, the chicago white sox have a chance to capture their first series since winning the opening two games of the season when they host the seattle mariners on wednesday afternoon in the rubber match of a three-game set. chicago has lost 15 of 18 after dropping a 1-0 decision to seattle on tuesday night, its fourth shutout loss in 20 games.

the white sox pounded the mariners 10-4 in the series opener, their lone win during a 1-8 stretch in which it has been limited to two runs or fewer on seven occasions. shortstop tim anderson has back-to-back two-hit games and is riding a six-game hitting streak for chicago, off to its worst start since dropping 20 of its first 25 in 1950. mariners right fielder mitch haniger had his home run streak halted at four games but he delivered the lone run tuesday to give him nine rbis over the past five. ace felix hernandez takes the mound in the series finale for seattle, which heads to cleveland to wrap up a 10-game road trip following wednesday's game.

tv: 2:10 p.m. et, mlb network, root northwest (seattle), nbcs chicago

pitching matchup: mariners rh félix hernández (2-2, 5.06 era) vs. white sox rh james shields (1-2, 6.17)

with the exception of his second start, when he was rocked for eight runs, hernandez has been fairly solid even though he has made it through six innings once. he allowed two runs for the second straight start but has nothing to show for it after taking a no-decision at texas last time out. hernandez has split 12 lifetime decisions against the white sox but has allowed two homers in three at-bats to welington castillo.
shields made his last start after pitching in relief two days earlier and was promptly battered for seven runs on eight hits and four walks over 5 1/3 innings in a loss to houston on friday. he has struggled with his control over his last three appearances, walking 11 batters and striking out 10 in 12 1/3 innings. robinson cano has been a nemesis for shields, going 38-for-92 (.413) with six home runs and 20 rbis.
walk-offs

1. mariners rhp edwin diaz has converted all nine save opportunities.

2. chicago was last shut out at least four times in the first 20 games since 1993, when they won 94 games.

3. haniger has hit safely in seven straight games, including four homers and four doubles.

prediction: mariners 5, white sox 2

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 10:25 AM
Los Angeles Angels vs. Houston Astros Preview and Predictions 04-25-2018

25th April 2018 by Gracenote
justin verlander attempts to become the second pitcher in houston astros history to win his first nine regular-season decisions with the club when he faces the visiting los angeles angels on wednesday afternoon in the finale of their three-game series. verlander looks to tie roger clemens, who began his first campaign with houston in 2004 with a 9-0 record.

verlander has posted a 1.08 era in 10 regular-season outings since joining the astros in august and also owns a streak of 10 consecutive regular-season victories, including his final two decisions while with detroit. the veteran is off to a strong start this season as he leads the american league with a 1.10 era. los angeles won the first two games of the series and andrelton simmons contributed two homers and a career-high five rbis in tuesday's 8-7 triumph. angels star mike trout bashed his major league-leading 10th home run of the season but is just 2-for-20 - both hits are homers - against verlander.

tv: 2:10 p.m. et, mlb network, fs west (los angeles), at&t sportsnet-southwest (houston)

pitching matchup: angels rh nick tropeano (1-1, 3.75 era) vs. astros rh justin verlander (3-0, 1.10)

tropeano was roughed up by boston in his last turn as he allowed five runs and seven hits - two homers - over 5 1/3 innings. the 27-year-old was a fifth-round draft pick of the astros in 2011 and initially reached the majors with the club in 2014 before being traded to the angels. tropeano has a 3.86 era in two career no-decisions against his former club and has struggled with jose altuve (4-for-6) and josh reddick (4-for-7).
verlander yielded two hits in six innings to beat the chicago white sox in his last turn for his third scoreless appearance of the season. the 35-year-old has allowed just 17 hits and three walks in 32 2/3 frames for an impressive 0.77 whip and opposing batters are hitting just .152 against him. verlander is 8-8 with a 3.36 era and 1.07 whip in 19 career starts against the angels and has shut down kole calhoun (2-for-23, 11 strikeouts) and luis valbuena (3-for-30, one homer, 14 strikeouts).
walk-offs

1. the angels have won 11 straight road games, tying the franchise mark set in 1988.

2. altuve was hitless in five at-bats on tuesday after going 12-for-29 during his seven-game hitting streak.

3. calhoun struck out three times in four hitless at-bats on tuesday and is 1-for-24 in his last seven contests.

prediction: astros 4, angels 3

Can'tPickAWinner
San Diego Padres vs. Colorado Rockies Preview and Predictions 04-25-2018

after receiving the strong pitching performance they sorely needed, the colorado rockies attempt to take a two-game lead in the season series when they host the san diego padres on wednesday afternoon for the rubber match of their three-game set. colorado bounced back from a 13-5 drubbing in the opener with an 8-0 triumph on tuesday to even this series and give it a 5-4 edge in the season matchup.

kyle freeland combined with two relievers on the shutout, scattering three hits over seven innings, after the rockies allowed double digits in runs in three of their previous five contests and nine in another. trevor story homered in his second straight contest, belting a grand slam in the second inning as colorado improved to 2-3 on its six-game homestand - half of story's six blasts this season have come against the padres. eric lauer did not fare well for san diego in his major-league debut, surrendering seven runs on six hits and four walks over three innings, but recorded one of the team's four hits. franchy cordero went from hero to zero as he struck out in all four of his at-bats on tuesday after belting a two-run homer that put the padres ahead for good in the series opener.

tv: 3:10 p.m. et, fs san diego

pitching matchup: padres rh tyson ross (2-1, 2.81 era) vs. rockies rh jon gray (1-4, 7.09)

ross looks to produce his third consecutive stellar performance after allowing two runs - one earned - and eight hits while registering 15 strikeouts over 13 2/3 innings in his previous two starts. the 31-year-old californian settled for a no-decision at arizona in friday despite striking out 10 while keeping the diamondbacks hitless for 7 2/3 frames before yielding a run-scoring double and exiting. ross owns a disappointing 1-5 record and 3.54 era in 12 career appearances against colorado, with all five losses coming at coors field.
gray has been battered in each of his last three starts, going 0-3 while surrendering 19 runs and 26 hits over 15 2/3 innings. the 26-year-old native of oklahoma's latest poor effort came on friday, when he yielded seven runs - six earned - on eight hits and three walks in five frames against the chicago cubs. gray is 5-3 with a 2.88 era and the only complete game of his career - a shutout - in 12 starts versus san diego.
walk-offs

1. padres 3b christian villanueva (hamstring) was kept out of the starting lineup for a second straight game on tuesday and also could miss the series finale.

2. colorado purchased the contract of brooks pounders from triple-a albuquerque, optioned scott oberg to the isotopes and designated fellow rhp zach jemiola for assignment.

3. san diego placed 1b eric hosmer on the family medical leave list, purchased the contract of eric lauer from triple-a el paso and designated fellow lhp buddy baumann for assignment.

prediction: padres 6, rockies 5

Can'tPickAWinner
Washington Nationals vs. San Francisco Giants Preview and Predictions 04-25-2018

max scherzer attempts to become the first five-game winner in the majors when the washington nationals conclude their three-game series against the host san francisco giants on wednesday afternoon. the three-time cy young award winner has allowed just 18 hits while striking out 47 in 33 innings this season.

scherzer outdueled another three-time cy young recipient in los angeles dodgers ace clayton kershaw in his last outing on friday. the nationals have since dropped four straight contests, scoring a total of eight runs during the skid. mac williamson was a hero for the giants for the second straight contest on tuesday as he belted the tiebreaking 423-foot homer in the sixth inning of a 4-3 victory. williamson has gone deep three times in five games since being recalled from triple-a sacramento, and each blast has been over 400 feet.

tv: 3:45 p.m. et, masn (washington), nbcs bay area (san francisco)

pitching matchup: nationals rh max scherzer (4-1, 1.36 era) vs. giants jeff samardzija (1-0, 0.00)

scherzer has won three straight starts and given up just seven hits while recording 30 strikeouts in 22 innings during the stretch. the 33-year-old allowed one run and four hits in six frames against the dodgers and struck out nine against one walk. scherzer is just 3-4 with a 4.17 era in eight career starts against the giants but has enjoyed success versus buster posey (1-for-9), evan longoria (2-for-16, one homer) and andrew mccutchen (4-for-23, one homer, 12 strikeouts).

samardzija made his season debut on friday and gave up two hits over five scoreless innings of a no-decision against the los angeles angels. the 33-year-old injured a pectoral muscle during spring training on march 21 and didn't have pinpoint control against the angels as he issued four walks while also striking out four. samardzija is 2-7 with a 4.07 era in 16 career appearances (nine starts) against the nationals and has enjoyed success versus both bryce harper (3-for-16) and ryan zimmerman (4-for-24, eight strikeouts).
walk-offs
1. harper is hitless in five at-bats in the series and is just 2-for-20 with no homers over his last seven games.

2. san francisco 1b brandon belt hit a two-run homer on tuesday and has gone deep in five of the past six games.

3. washington placed rhp shawn kelley (ulnar nerve irritation) on the 10-day disabled list, optioned inf matt reynolds to syracuse and recalled of rafael bautista and inf adrian sanchez from the same triple-a club.

prediction: nationals 4, giants 1

Can'tPickAWinner
Detroit Tigers vs. Pittsburgh Pirates Preview and Predictions 04-25-2018

the pittsburgh pirates totaled five runs while getting swept in a four-game series at philadelphia over the weekend and are losers of six of their last seven. the pirates got an unexpected extra day off due to the weather on tuesday and will try to turn things around when they host the detroit tigers in a straight doubleheader on wednesday.

pittsburgh scored two or fewer runs in each of its last six losses and wasted a strong pitching effort in a 3-2 loss in 11 innings on sunday. "it falls in our lap," pirates manager clint hurdle told reporters. "we had opportunities. we had them throughout the game. we had a rough week. we need to take a day off and figure it out and show up ready to play at home." the tigers are winners of five of their last seven but suffered a bit of a letdown when they missed out on a chance to win a four-game series by falling to the kansas city royals on sunday. the tigers were swept in a three-game series at home against pittsburgh to begin the season.

tv: 7:35 p.m. et, fs detroit, at&t sportsnet pittsburgh

pitching matchup: tigers lh matthew boyd (0-1, 1.40 era) vs. pirates rh chad kuhl (2-1, 4.57)

boyd dominated in each of his first three starts, allowing a total of three runs and nine hits over 19 1/3 innings. the oregon state product yielded two hits and struck out a season-high six against baltimore last wednesday but did not factor in the decision of a game detroit went on to win 6-5. boyd is making his second career start against the pirates and was ripped for six runs - five earned - and nine hits across four innings the first time.
kuhl posted his first quality start while holding colorado to one run and four hits over six innings on wednesday. the delaware native failed to complete six innings in any of his first three turns and has allowed 28 hits in 21 2/3 total innings. kuhl faced off against detroit on april 1 and picked up a win while scattering four runs and eight hits over 5 2/3 frames.

walk-offs

1. the tigers designated rhp drew verhagen for assignment on monday.
2. pirates rf gregory polanco is 4-for-34 over the last nine games.

3. pittsburgh rhp kyle crick has yet to allow a run in five appearances, covering 4 2/3 innings.

prediction: tigers 7, pirates 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Minnesota Twins vs. New York Yankees Preview and Predictions 04-25-2018

minnesota twins right-hander lance lynn won at least 11 games in each of his first five full seasons with the st. louis cardinals, but he is still seeking his first victory in the american league. lynn faces a daunting task trying to end that drought when he attempts to prevent a three-game sweep in wednesday night's series finale versus the red-hot new york yankees.

gary sanchez belted a pair of homers and didi gregorius and aaron judge added two-run shots for new york, which has outscored minnesota 22-4 in the first two games and piled up 36 runs during its four-game winning streak. gregorius (3-for-4) extended his hitting streak to eight games and became the first shortstop in baseball history with at least eight homers and 27 rbis in his team's first 22 games. minnesota fell to 0-5 on its seven-game road trip after tuesday's 8-3 setback and its pitching staff has been bludgeoned for 48 runs during the slide. eduardo escobar was 3-for-3 with two doubles in the latest loss for the twins, who fell to 14-48 at yankee stadium (postseason included) since the start of the 2002 season.

tv: 6:35 p.m. et, fs north-plus (minnesota), yes (new york)

pitching matchup: twins rh lance lynn (0-1, 6.00 era) vs. yankees rh sonny gray (1-1, 8.27)

lynn surrendered five runs for the second time in three starts last time out against light-hitting tampa bay and continues to labor with his control, yielding as least four walks in each outing and 15 overall in as many innings. the 30-year-old was solid in his one home start, blanking world series champion houston over five innings. giancarlo stanton is 5-for-17 and neil walker 15-for-40 with three home runs against lynn.
gray followed up his lone win versus baltimore on april 7 with back-to-back abbreviated outings, lasting three innings and giving up six runs at boston on april 12 and escaping with a no-decision allowing yielding five runs in 3 1/3 innings against toronto on friday. he is 2-3 with a 5.14 era in five career starts against the twins, all while he was with oakland. brian dozier is 4-for-11 with a pair of home runs off gray.
walk-offs

1. sanchez is only player in baseball history with nine multiple-homer games in his first 200 career contests.

2. twins cf byron buxton was eligible to return from the disabled list wednesday but will stay in florida after fouling a ball off his foot.

3. new york starters own a 1.05 era over the past four games.

prediction: yankees 7, twins 3

Can'tPickAWinner
Atlanta Braves vs. Cincinnati Reds Preview and Predictions 04-25-2018

the cincinnati reds began the week with just three victories through 21 games, but enter wednesday's home contest on a two-game winning streak after getting a long-awaited power surge from two of their top sluggers. joey votto and scooter gennett, who combined for 63 homers a season ago but were both stuck on zero entering tuesday, accounted for three blasts to power the reds to a 9-7 victory over the braves in 12 innings.

the homers were a long time coming for votto (36 homers in 2017 but homerless in his first 79 at-bats this season) and gennett (27 homers last season but without one in 91 at-bats in 2018). after votto and gennett went back-to-back in the fifth inning, gennett slugged a two-run homer in the bottom of the 12th to give the reds the walk-off victory. the braves, who came to town leading the national league in runs scored and batting average, were no-hit for six innings tuesday by tyler mahle - who struck out 11 in his ninth major-league start - but battled back for seven runs on 11 hits in the final six innings. freddie freeman broke up the no-hitter with a long homer leading off the seventh for his first longball since april 3, then blasted a long homer deep into the right-field seats in the ninth for his 12th career multi-homer game to jump-start a four-run, game-tying rally.

tv: 6:40 p.m. et, fs southeast (atlanta), fs ohio (cincinnati)

pitching matchup: braves rh matt wisler (1-0, 1.29 era) vs. reds lh brandon finnegan (0-2, 11.05)

called up for an emergency start last thursday after anibal sanchez injured his hamstring, wisler put together arguably the best outing of his inconsistent career. the 25-year-old, who made 45 starts in 2015-16 before starting just once last season, held the new york mets to one run on two hits with no walks and eight strikeouts over seven innings. wisler posted a 2.25 era in two starts with triple-a gwinnett before being promoted.
finnegan has made two starts since spending time on the disabled list with a left biceps strain that he suffered during spring training, but walked eight hitters while allowing nine earned runs on 11 hits in a combined 7 1/3 innings. the 25-year-old, who only made four starts last season due to injuries, lasted just three innings against st. louis on friday in his last start, allowing four walks and four runs. finnegan is 2-0 lifetime against atlanta with a 2.45 era, both outings coming during a 2016 season in which he went 10-11 in 31 starts.
walk-offs

1. cincinnati scratched c devin mesoraco (stiff neck) from the starting lineup as c tucker barnhart started in his place.

2. atlanta cf ender inciarte pushed his hitting streak to eight games with a two-run, game-tying single in the ninth.

3. cincinnati rf jesse winker extended his hitting streak to six games with a seventh-inning double.

prediction: reds 6, braves 4

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 10:26 AM
Arizona Diamondbacks vs. Philadelphia Phillies Preview and Predictions 04-25-2018

jake arrieta has gained steam following a shaky debut and proclaimed that he's "caught up" nearly 6 1/2 weeks after signing a three-year, $75 million contract with the philadelphia phillies. arrieta will test his mettle against another former cy young award winner in zack greinke on wednesday as the phillies (14-8) bid to snap an eight-game home losing streak versus the arizona diamondbacks (16-6).

daniel descalso belted a two-run homer and light-hitting alex avila and jarrod dyson launched back-to-back shots in tuesday's 8-4 triumph for national league west-leading arizona, which has won three in a row overall and outscored philadelphia by a 45-18 margin at citizens bank park in the last eight encounters. a.j. pollock is 7-for-20 with two homers, five rbis and as many runs scored during his five-game hitting streak heading into a tilt with arrieta, against whom he is 1-for-9 with two strikeouts. while the diamondbacks began their six-game road trip with promise, the phillies struck out 16 times en route to their second loss in 11 outings in the city of brotherly love and fell to 4-1 on their 10-game homestand. cesar hernandez highlighted his fourth multi-hit performance in seven contests with an rbi single in the sixth inning of the series opener, but is just 2-for-8 with three strikeouts against greinke.

tv: 7:05 p.m. et, fs arizona, nbcs philadelphia

pitching matchup: diamondbacks rh zack greinke (2-1, 4.13 era) vs. phillies rh jake arrieta (2-0, 2.04)

greinke secured his second straight win in stellar fashion, overcoming a solo homer by brandon belt while scattering two other hits over seven strong innings in a 3-1 triumph versus san francisco. the 2009 american league cy young award winner has been taken deep five times in 24 frames this season heading into the matchup at the hitter-friendly citizens bank park. odubel herrera is batting .300 with a homer against greinke, but the 34-year-old owns a sparkling 8-1 mark with a 2.48 era in 11 career meetings versus the phillies.
arrieta allowed just one infield hit and fanned 10 to record his 14th career double-digit strikeout performance in thursday's 7-0 romp over pittsburgh. "you're going to get excited about having jake go out there every fifth day if he's sort of the mid-range version of himself, which is still a very good starting pitcher," phillies manager gabe kapler said of the 2015 nl cy young award winner. jake lamb is 7-for-15 with a pair of doubles against arrieta, but the 32-year-old owns a 3-3 mark with a 2.76 era and 1.07 whip versus the diamondbacks while limiting the club to a .225 batting average.
walk-offs

1. arizona has won 11 of its last 15 games versus philadelphia since the start of the 2016 season.

2. phillies rookie 2b scott kingery struck out all four times in the series opener to drop to 2-for-24 in his last seven contests.

3. the diamondbacks boast a 7-3 road record for the second time in three years.

prediction: diamondbacks 3, phillies 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Tampa Bay Rays vs. Baltimore Orioles Preview and Predictions 04-25-2018

the tampa bay rays began turning their season around on the last homestand and hope to translate that strong play on the road when they visit the slumping baltimore orioles on wednesday to open a rain-shortened eight-game trip. tampa bay, which started the campaign 1-8, is riding a season-high four-game winning streak and scored 26 times while sweeping three contests from minnesota last weekend before tuesday's contest in baltimore was rained out.

"i think it (speaks) to the energy and the youth that these guys have created here," rays manager kevin cash told the tampa bay times of his 8-13 squad. "we got off to a rough start and nobody hung their heads. we were frustrated. it seems like we're kind of righting the ship a little bit." jake faria, who is also starting to change his fortunes, will try to keep it going when he takes the mound for tampa bay against former rays right-hander alex cobb. the orioles (6-17) lost for the ninth time in 10 games monday night after going 1-for-8 with runners in scoring position in a 2-1 setback at home against cleveland. manny machado had a single to go along with two walks in the loss for baltimore, extending his hitting streak to 11 games, but he is batting .231 lifetime versus tampa bay.

tv: 7:05 p.m. et, fs sun (tampa bay), masn2 (baltimore)

pitching matchup: rays rh jake faria (1-1, 5.82 era) vs. orioles rh alex cobb (0-2, 15.43)

faria has put together two strong starts and won his first game of season wednesday when he limited texas to one run on five hits over six innings, throwing 80 pitches. the 24-year-old californian has struck out 13 in his last two outings after recording just two in his first two starts, but he has walked 11 in 17 innings overall. adam jones is 4-for-10 with a homer against faria, who is 1-0 with a 4.09 era in four games (three starts) versus the orioles with 22 strikeouts in 22 innings.
cobb did not sign his four-year, $57 million contract until march 21 and has yet to find his groove, allowing 15 runs (12 earned) and 20 hits over seven innings in his first two starts with the team. the 30-year-old bostonian, who went 48-35 in six seasons with the rays, has struck out four and walked two in his two outings. "this is tough, because i feel like i'm still a little behind where everyone else is," cobb told reporters. "i came here and now i'm putting them behind the 8-ball."

walk-offs

1. baltimore lf trey mancini (knee) has not started the team's last three games, but is expected to return for wednesday's contest.

2. tampa bay ss adeiny hechavarria is 10-for-22 during a six-game hitting streak and has not committed an error in his last 70 contests.

3. the rays won 11 of 19 meetings last year after losing the previous three season series against the orioles.

prediction: orioles 5, rays 3

Can'tPickAWinner
Boston Red Sox vs. Toronto Blue Jays Preview and Predictions 04-25-2018

the boston red sox are suffering through a three-game losing streak and offense has been the biggest issue. the red sox will try to figure out a way to generate offense when they visit the toronto blue jays for the second of a three-game series on wednesday.

the red sox averaged 7.5 runs during an eight-game winning streak but totaled four runs in the last three games and had the potential go-ahead run thrown out at the plate in the ninth inning during tuesday's 4-3, 10-inning setback. most of the lineup is struggling but the problem is particularly glaring when it comes to j.d. martinez, who is 0-for-11 with eight strikeouts over the last three games. the blue jays are in a bit of an offensive funk as well but leaned on curtis granderson tuesday and watched the 37-year-old record three hits and three rbis, including a walk-off solo home run in the 10th. the red sox will try to keep the hits to a minimum by sending eduardo rodriguez to the hill while toronto opposes with righty aaron sanchez.

tv: 7:07 p.m. et, nesn plus (boston), sportsnet one, tva (toronto)

pitching matchup: red sox lh eduardo rodriguez (2-0, 3.45 era) vs. blue jays rh aaron sanchez (1-2, 3.86)

rodriguez got a late start on the regular season due to a stint on the disabled list to open the campaign but is fitting right in with a strong boston staff since returning. the venezuela native won each of his last two starts by allowing a combined three runs and eight hits over 12 frames and owns 20 strikeouts in 15 2/3 innings pitched this season. rodriguez made three appearances against toronto last season and struck out 18 in 12 1/3 innings but also allowed five runs and 12 hits.
sanchez enjoyed his third straight quality start on thursday, when he held the new york yankees to three runs and seven hits but came out on the losing end. the 25-year-old allowed three runs on seven hits and a pair of walks in that turn and ended up with a 4-3 blue jays loss. sanchez is 4-2 with a 3.75 era in 15 games - seven starts - in his career against the red sox.
walk-offs

1. red sox ss xander bogaerts (ankle) homered in a rehab start on tuesday and could be back in the majors by friday.

2. toronto rhp roberto osuna allowed his first runs of the season on tuesday.

3. boston lf andrew benintendi is 0-of-11 with four strikeouts in the last three games.

prediction: red sox 6, blue jays 4

Can'tPickAWinner
Chicago Cubs vs. Cleveland Indians Preview and Predictions 04-25-2018

If the Chicago Cubs already weren't feeling good about returning to Progressive Field, they certainly are now. After a dominant performance in the series opener, the Cubs will try to keep the good vibes flowing when they wrap up a two-game interleague set with the Cleveland Indians on Wednesday.

Kyle Schwarber went deep twice for the Cubs in Tuesday's 10-3 win and is now 15-for-30 with three homers, a double and a triple in seven games at Cleveland, including the postseason. The Cubs hope to complement Schwarber's hot bat with the return of star third baseman Kris Bryant, who left Sunday's game in Colorado after being hit in the helmet with a pitch and sat out the series opener. The loss snapped a three-game winning streak for the Indians, who continued their slow start at the plate. Cleveland ranks 13th in the American League in scoring as stars Francisco Lindor (.218) and Edwin Encarnacion (.154) have struggled out of the gate.

TV: 7:10 p.m. ET, NBCS Chicago, SportsTime Ohio (Cleveland)

PITCHING MATCHUP: Cubs LH Jon Lester (2-0, 3.10 ERA) vs. Indians RH Trevor Bauer (1-2, 2.67)

Lester has alternated shaky starts with dominant efforts over his first four outings. The 34-year-old struck out seven and limited St. Louis to one unearned run and two hits over six frames on Thursday. Lester is 4-0 with a 3.72 ERA in eight starts in Cleveland, where he pitched three innings of relief in Game 7 of the 2016 World Series.

Bauer has endured more than his share of tough luck, as he has posted quality starts in three of his four outings and has yet to allow more than three runs but only has one victory. The 27-year-old has racked up 27 strikeouts in 27 innings and generated 14 swinging strikes in a loss at Baltimore on Friday. Bauer faced the Cubs in 2015 and allowed four hits over seven scoreless frames, but he went 0-2 against them in the World Series.
WALK-OFFS

1. The Cubs have scored a National League-high 48 runs in the seventh, eighth and ninth innings.

2. The Indians are 9-0 when they don't allow a home run and 3-9 when they give up at least one blast.

3. Cubs 2B Javier Baez (15-for-35, three homers, 13 RBIs) and CF Albert Almora Jr. (13-for-32, homer, 5 RBIs) are riding seven-game hitting streaks.

PREDICTION: Cubs 5, Indians 4

Can'tPickAWinner
Detroit Tigers vs. Pittsburgh Pirates Preview and Predictions 04-25-2018

the pittsburgh pirates totaled five runs while getting swept in a four-game series at philadelphia over the weekend and are losers of six of their last seven. the pirates got an unexpected extra day off due to the weather on tuesday and will try to turn things around when they host the detroit tigers in a straight doubleheader on wednesday.

pittsburgh scored two or fewer runs in each of its last six losses and wasted a strong pitching effort in a 3-2 loss in 11 innings on sunday. "it falls in our lap," pirates manager clint hurdle told reporters. "we had opportunities. we had them throughout the game. we had a rough week. we need to take a day off and figure it out and show up ready to play at home." the tigers are winners of five of their last seven but suffered a bit of a letdown when they missed out on a chance to win a four-game series by falling to the kansas city royals on sunday. the tigers were swept in a three-game series at home against pittsburgh to begin the season.

tv: 4:05 p.m. et, fs detroit, at&t sportsnet pittsburgh

pitching matchup: tigers rh jordan zimmermann (1-0, 7.71 era) vs. pirates rh jameson taillon (2-1, 2.86)

zimmermann picked up his first win of the season against baltimore on thursday, when he allowed four runs and seven hits over 5 1/3 innings but received 13 runs of support from his offense. the wisconsin native surrendered at least four runs in each of his three starts - not counting an outing at cleveland on april 11 when he left in the first inning after getting hit by a comebacker. zimmermann struck out eight but was charged with four runs over six innings in a no decision against the pirates on march 30.
taillon's great start to the season came to an end on thursday, when he was ripped for five runs on four hits and two walks over 1 2/3 innings at philadelphia. the florida native surrendered a total of five hits over 15 scoreless innings in his previous two appearances. taillon is making his first career appearance against detroit and is 4-1 with a 2.25 era in seven career interleague starts.
walk-offs

1. the tigers designated rhp drew verhagen for assignment on monday.

2. pirates rf gregory polanco is 4-for-34 over the last nine games.

3. pittsburgh rhp kyle crick has yet to allow a run in five appearances, covering 4 2/3 innings.

prediction: pirates 5, tigers 3

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 10:27 AM
Miami Marlins vs. Los Angeles Dodgers Preview and Predictions 04-25-2018

the los angeles dodgers look to score more than two runs for the first time in the series when they host the miami marlins on wednesday for the rubber match of their three-game set. two runs were enough for a victory in the opener but too few on tuesday as miami rallied in the late innings to halt its five-game slide with a 3-2 triumph.

los angeles managed only five hits in the setback, which was just its second in nine contests, and has totaled 11 in the first two games of the series. after the dodgers took a 2-1 lead when pinch hitter chase utley drew a bases-loaded walk in the seventh inning, starlin castro delivered an rbi double in the eighth and cameron maybin did the same in the ninth to help give miami just its fourth win in 19 contests. maybin added a single for his third multi-hit performance of the season and first since going 3-for-5 on april 3 against boston. j.t. realmuto belted a solo homer on tuesday and has hit safely in four straight games and five of his six contests since returning from a back injury that forced him to start the season on the disabled list.

tv: 7:35 p.m. et, fs florida (miami), sportsnet la (los angeles)

pitching matchup: marlins rh trevor richards (0-2, 6.16 era) vs. dodgers lh clayton kershaw (1-3, 2.45)

richards struggled mightily at milwaukee on friday, surrendering six runs on five hits and six walks over 3 2/3 innings of a loss. the 24-year-old native of illinois, who is seeking his first win as he makes his fifth career start, issued a total of five free passes in his first three turns. richards has worked more than 4 1/3 frames just once - a seven-inning outing on april 14 in which he kept pittsburgh scoreless while giving up only two hits.
kershaw is coming off his roughest outing of the season, a loss to washington on friday in which he allowed four runs and nine hits over seven innings. the 30-year-old three-time cy young award winner gave up a total of five runs over 26 frames in his first four turns but recorded just one victory. kershaw has made 10 career starts against miami, going 5-4 with one shutout and a 2.57 era.
walk-offs

1. dodgers rhp walker buehler was optioned to single-a rancho cucamonga but likely will be recalled to start against san francisco on saturday.

2. miami rhp dan straily (forearm) threw 88 pitches in a rehab start for double-a jacksonville on tuesday and hopes to make his season debut during the team's upcoming homestand.

3. los angeles purchased the contract of rhp daniel hudson, who struck out two in one perfect inning on saturday, from triple-a oklahoma city.

prediction: dodgers 7, marlins 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Oakland Athletics vs. Texas Rangers Preview and Predictions 04-25-2018

the injury bug continues to plague the texas rangers, who will be without third baseman adrian beltre on wednesday as they look to avoid a sweep of their three-game series against the visiting oakland athletics. beltre strained his left hamstring late in tuesday's 3-2 loss to the surging athletics as texas fell for the fifth time in six contests.

already missing second baseman rougned odor (hamstring) and shortstop elvis andrus (elbow), the rangers can ill afford to lose beltre, who will have an mri on wednesday but wasn't optimistic about the outcome. "obviously disappointed because we already have other key players hurt," beltre told reporters. "it's no secret we have been struggling offensively and trying to find a way to get through it. i'm supposed to be one of the guys who is getting better, and now this happens." oakland had its own injury scare in tuesday's game when closer blake treinen exited in the eighth inning after being hit in the right leg by a line drive, but he was diagnosed with a bruised shin and is listed as day-to-day. mark canha continued his hot start with his third homer for oakland, which has won four in a row and eight of its last nine.

tv: 8:05 p.m. et, nbcs california (oakland), fs southwest (texas)

pitching matchup: athletics rh kendall graveman (0-4, 10.07 era) vs. rangers rh doug fister (1-2, 3.95)

graveman suffered his fourth straight loss on friday against boston and has allowed at least four runs in each of his first five starts, but manager bob melvin was encouraged by his last outing. "i thought he threw as well as we've seen him throw all year," melvin told reporters. "when you struggle, you've got to make some adjustments, and he made some adjustments." nomar mazara is 7-for-18 against graveman, who is 4-3 with a 4.39 era in nine career starts versus texas.
fister is set to make his first start since april 9, when he landed on the disabled list with a right hip strain. the 34-year-old californian suffered his second straight loss in his last outing, allowing three runs over five innings against the los angeles angels. fister is 8-9 with a 3.33 era in 19 career starts against oakland and has limited matt joyce to three hits with six strikeouts in 17 at-bats.
walk-offs

1. the athletics are 11-3 when scoring first and 2-8 when allowing the first run.

2. texas is 3-12 at home and has lost eight of its last nine games at globe life park.

3. oakland placed yusmeiro petit on the bereavement list and recalled fellow rhp lou trivino from triple-a nashville.

prediction: rangers 6, athletics 5

Can'tPickAWinner
Milwaukee Brewers vs. Kansas City Royals Preview and Predictions 04-25-2018

lorenzo cain looks to punish his former team again when the milwaukee brewers attempt to extend their winning streak to eight games against the host kansas city royals on wednesday. cain, who spent seven seasons and won the 2015 world series with the royals before signing as a free agent with the brewers over the winter, homered, singled and scored a pair of runs in tuesday's 5-2 victory at kansas city.

cain is 8-for-17 with 10 runs scored and six walks over his last five games to raise his batting average to .316 while travis shaw has recorded three homers and six rbis in his last four contests for milwaukee after going deep on tuesday. jhoulys chacin will try to string two wins together for the brewers when he takes the mound in the finale of the two-game interleague series while kansas city counters with the snake-bitten jason hammel. the royals lost for the 11th time in 13 games on tuesday but got two of their top offensive threats back in the lineup as both salvador perez (knee) and alex gordon (hip) made immediate impacts. perez, who was making his season debut, hit a solo homer in the setback while gordon recorded two hits and scored once after missing the previous 13 games.

tv: 8:15 p.m. et, fs wisconsin (milwaukee), fs kansas city

pitching matchup: brewers rh jhoulys chacin (1-1, 4.18 era) vs. royals rh jason hammel (0-1, 3.20)

chacin is coming off his best start of the season as he limited miami to five hits and three walks while striking out five over six scoreless innings to post his first win with the brewers. the 30-year-old venezuelan has struggled with control at times, walking 13 and fanning 16, while averaging fewer than five innings per start. lucas duda is 4-for-7 with two homers versus chacin, who is 1-1 with a 3.46 era in two career games against the royals.
hammel has strung together three straight solid outings without a victory, allowing four runs on 16 hits and four walks over 20 1/3 innings. the 35-year-old native of south carolina registered his second career complete game last time out at detroit, limiting the tigers to two runs and five hits before the royals lost 3-2 in 10 innings. ryan braun is 11-for-31 with a double and four rbis against hammel, who is 10-2 with a 3.13 era versus the brewers and 15-8 lifetime in interleague play.
walk-offs

1. kansas city 3b mike moustakas went 0-for-3 with a walk on tuesday to end his hitting streak at 14 games.

2. braun has recorded multiple hits in three of his last six games and seven rbis over his last five contests.

3. the royals also recalled lhp eric stout from triple-a omaha on tuesday and placed rhp justin grimm (back) on the 10-day disabled list.

prediction: brewers 5, royals 2

Can'tPickAWinner
New York Mets vs. St. Louis Cardinals Preview and Predictions 04-25-2018

jay bruce paid immediate dividends on the three-year, $39 million contract he signed in january with a fast start to the season before the bottom fell out during a 1-for-22 stretch at the plate. undaunted, bruce has slowly regained his form by cashing in at the plate and bids to send the new york mets (15-6) to a series victory versus the host st. louis cardinals (13-9) on wednesday at busch stadium.

bruce capped a three-hit performance with a homer in the 10th inning of a 6-5 triumph tuesday, but the three-time all-star is an abysmal 1-for-31 with 13 strikeouts versus wednesday starter michael wacha. fellow outfielder yoenis cespedes launched a mammoth three-run shot to improve to 5-for-16 with two homers, seven rbis and three runs scored in four games against st. louis this season. while the mets have won three of those meetings and eight of 10 overall on the road, the cardinals were left licking their wounds after just their second loss in 10 outings. tommy pham continued his torrid start to the season by reaching base on all five of his plate appearances, giving him 15 hits in his last nine games overall and six in his last three meetings with new york.

tv: 8:15 p.m. et, sny (new york), fs midwest (st. louis)

pitching matchup: mets lh steven matz (1-1, 4.42 era) vs. cardinals rh michael wacha (3-1, 4.22)

matz aims to avenge his april 1 setback to st. louis after surrendering two homers and three runs total in four innings of a 5-1 loss. the 26-year-old also exited after four frames in his last outing against washington, although he had retired 10 in a row after serving up a three-run homer in the first. pham and paul dejong are a combined 7-for-7 with three homers and four rbis versus matz, while the left-hander has limited the rest of the cardinals to going just 7-for-33 at the plate.
wacha sputtered out of the gate after yielding two homers and four runs total in 4 2/3 innings of a 6-2 setback against the mets on march 31. the 26-year-old answered that outing with three straight wins, highlighted by a strong effort against cincinnati on friday in which he allowed season lows in runs (one) and walks (one) while going 6 2/3 innings in the 4-2 victory. wacha owns a 4-2 mark with a 1.09 whip in six career meetings with the mets.
walk-offs

1. dejong is 5-for-15 with two homers versus new york this season and 6-for-16 with two homers and six rbis during his four-game hitting streak.

2. the mets have rallied for 10 wins this season, tied with philadelphia for the most in the majors.

3. st. louis lf marcell ozuna is 1-for-23 in his last six contests on the heels of a 12-game hitting streak.

prediction: cardinals 4, mets 2

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 10:29 AM
Roz Wins

Roz's Wednesday April 25, 2018, Free Pick

4/25 05:15 PM MLB (961) NEW YORK METS (S MATZ - L) VS (962) ST. LOUIS CARDINALS (M WACHA - R)

Take : Cardinals

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 11:22 AM
MLB
Dunkel

Wednesday, April 25

San Diego @ Colorado

Game 951-952
April 25, 2018 @ 3:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
San Diego
(Ross) 14.923
Colorado
(Gray) 14.014
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
San Diego
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Colorado
10 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
San Diego
(+145); Under

Washington @ San Francisco

Game 953-954
April 25, 2018 @ 3:45 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Washington
(Scherzer) 15.622
San Francisco
(Smrdzja) 14.565
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Washington
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Washington
Dunkel Pick:
Washington
(-155); Under

Atlanta @ Cincinnati

Game 955-956
April 25, 2018 @ 6:40 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Atlanta
(Wisler) 14.056
Cincinnati
(Finnegan) 15.201
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Cincinnati
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Atlanta
Dunkel Pick:
Cincinnati
(-105); Over

Arizona @ Philadelphia

Game 957-958
April 25, 2018 @ 7:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Arizona
(Greinke) 17.006
Philadelphia
(Arrieta) 15.465
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Arizona
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Philadelphia
Dunkel Pick:
Philadelphia
(-110); Over

Miami @ LA Dodgers

Game 959-960
April 25, 2018 @ 7:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Miami
(Richards) 13.650
LA Dodgers
(Kershaw) 16.329
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
LA Dodgers
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
LA Dodgers
Dunkel Pick:
LA Dodgers
(-340); Under

NY Mets @ St. Louis

Game 961-962
April 25, 2018 @ 8:15 pm

Dunkel Rating:
NY Mets
(Matz) 14.813
St. Louis
(Wacha) 15.964
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
St. Louis
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
St. Louis
Dunkel Pick:
St. Louis
(-140); Under

Seattle @ Chicago White Sox

Game 963-964
April 25, 2018 @ 2:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Seattle
(Hernandez) 14.052
Chicago White Sox
(Shields) 12.561
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Seattle
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Seattle
9 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Seattle
(-135); Under

LA Angels @ Houston

Game 965-966
April 25, 2018 @ 2:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
LA Angels
(Tropeano) 17.421
Houston
(Verlnder) 15.821
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
LA Angels
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Houston
Dunkel Pick:
LA Angels
(+190); Over

Minnesota @ NY Yankees

Game 967-968
April 25, 2018 @ 7:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Minnesota
(Lynn) 15.418
NY Yankees
(Gray) 14.518
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Minnesota
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
NY Yankees
9 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Minnesota
(+150); Under

Tampa Bay @ Baltimore

Game 969-970

Dunkel Rating:
Tampa Bay
(Faria) 00.000
Baltimore
(Cobb) 00.000
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Tampa Bay

Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Tampa Bay

Dunkel Pick:
Tampa Bay
( );

Boston @ Toronto

Game 971-972

Dunkel Rating:
Boston
(Rodriguez) 18.148
Toronto
(Sanchez) 16.228
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Boston
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Boston
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Boston
(-120); Under

Oakland @ Texas

Game 973-974
April 25, 2018 @ 8:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Oakland
(Grveman) 18.250
Texas
(Fister) 15.857
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Oakland
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Texas
10 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Oakland
(-110); Under

Detroit @ Pittsburgh

Game 975-976

Dunkel Rating:
Detroit
(Boyd) 00.000
Pittsburgh
(Kuhl) 00.000
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Detroit

Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Detroit

Dunkel Pick:
Detroit
( );

Chicago Cubs @ Cleveland

Game 977-978
April 25, 2018 @ 7:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Chicago Cubs
(Lester) 14.981
Cleveland
(Bauer) 16.922
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Cleveland
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Cleveland
Dunkel Pick:
Cleveland
(-125); Under

Milwaukee @ Kansas City

Game 979-980
April 25, 2018 @ 8:15 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Milwaukee
(Chacin) 15.388
Kansas City
(Hammel) 13.854
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Milwaukee
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Milwaukee
Dunkel Pick:
Milwaukee
(-135); Under

Detroit @ Pittsburgh

Game 981-982
April 25, 2018 @ 4:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Detroit
(Zmmrmnn) 00.000
Pittsburgh
(Taillon) 00.000
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Detroit

Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Detroit

Dunkel Pick:
Detroit
( );

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 11:22 AM
MLB
Long Sheet

Wednesday, April 25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAN DIEGO (9 - 16) at COLORADO (13 - 12) - 3:10 PM
TYSON ROSS (R) vs. JON GRAY (R)
Top Trends for this game.
COLORADO is 100-88 (+12.1 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.

Head-to-Head Series History
SAN DIEGO is 4-5 (+0.6 Units) against COLORADO this season
4 of 8 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=-0.4 Units, Under=-0.5 Units)

TYSON ROSS vs. COLORADO since 1997
ROSS is 1-4 when starting against COLORADO with an ERA of 3.59 and a WHIP of 1.318.
His team's record is 4-6 (-3.1 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 6-4. (+1.4 units)

JON GRAY vs. SAN DIEGO since 1997
GRAY is 5-3 when starting against SAN DIEGO with an ERA of 2.88 and a WHIP of 0.986.
His team's record is 5-7 (-5.7 units) in these starts. The OVER is 5-5. (-0.2 units)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WASHINGTON (10 - 14) at SAN FRANCISCO (11 - 12) - 3:45 PM
MAX SCHERZER (R) vs. JEFF SAMARDZIJA (R)
WASHINGTON is 8-14 (-11.5 Units) against the money line in April games this season.
WASHINGTON is 31-35 (-21.0 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 22-7 (+15.2 Units) against the money line on the road when the total is 7 or less over the last 3 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 75-110 (-35.5 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 50-73 (-28.8 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 24-48 (-26.6 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 2 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 27-47 (-28.8 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
SAMARDZIJA is 83-114 (-39.5 Units) against the money line in all games since 1997. (Team's Record)
SAMARDZIJA is 41-53 (-24.8 Units) against the money line in home games since 1997. (Team's Record)
SAMARDZIJA is 31-48 (-20.5 Units) against the money line in day games since 1997. (Team's Record)
SAMARDZIJA is 33-49 (-24.2 Units) against the money line after a win since 1997. (Team's Record)

SAN FRANCISCO is 2-0 (+2.0 Units) against WASHINGTON this season
2 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+2.0 Units)

MAX SCHERZER vs. SAN FRANCISCO since 1997
SCHERZER is 3-4 when starting against SAN FRANCISCO with an ERA of 4.18 and a WHIP of 1.161.
His team's record is 4-5 (-3.1 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 5-3. (+1.5 units)

JEFF SAMARDZIJA vs. WASHINGTON since 1997
SAMARDZIJA is 2-7 when starting against WASHINGTON with an ERA of 4.37 and a WHIP of 1.231.
His team's record is 2-7 (-5.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 5-4. (+0.3 units)

ATLANTA (12 - 10) at CINCINNATI (5 - 18) - 6:40 PM
MATT WISLER (R) vs. BRANDON FINNEGAN (L)
ATLANTA is 76-95 (+21.9 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 3 seasons.
CINCINNATI is 5-18 (-12.3 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
CINCINNATI is 4-16 (-11.5 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters this season.
CINCINNATI is 404-432 (-98.7 Units) against the money line in home games after a win since 1997.

CINCINNATI is 2-0 (+2.2 Units) against ATLANTA this season
2 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+2.0 Units)

MATT WISLER vs. CINCINNATI since 1997
WISLER is 1-1 when starting against CINCINNATI with an ERA of 5.40 and a WHIP of 1.714.
His team's record is 1-1 (+0.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-0. (+2.0 units)

BRANDON FINNEGAN vs. ATLANTA since 1997
FINNEGAN is 2-0 when starting against ATLANTA with an ERA of 2.45 and a WHIP of 1.364.
His team's record is 2-0 (+2.3 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-1. (+0.0 units)

ARIZONA (16 - 6) at PHILADELPHIA (14 - 8) - 7:05 PM
ZACK GREINKE (R) vs. JAKE ARRIETA (R)
PHILADELPHIA is 38-28 (+17.0 Units) against the money line in April games over the last 3 seasons.
ARIZONA is 16-6 (+10.8 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
ARIZONA is 14-5 (+10.3 Units) against the money line in April games this season.
ARIZONA is 78-55 (+15.4 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
ARIZONA is 66-43 (+19.0 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 2 seasons.
ARIZONA is 31-20 (+14.2 Units) against the money line after 3 or more consecutive wins over the last 3 seasons.
GREINKE is 68-32 (+26.1 Units) against the money line when the total is 7 or less since 1997. (Team's Record)
PHILADELPHIA is 51-82 (-24.5 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.

ARIZONA is 1-0 (+1.0 Units) against PHILADELPHIA this season
1 of 1 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+1.0 Units)

ZACK GREINKE vs. PHILADELPHIA since 1997
GREINKE is 7-1 when starting against PHILADELPHIA with an ERA of 2.70 and a WHIP of 0.932.
His team's record is 7-3 (+2.9 units) in these starts. The OVER is 4-6. (-2.3 units)

JAKE ARRIETA vs. ARIZONA since 1997
ARRIETA is 3-3 when starting against ARIZONA with an ERA of 2.76 and a WHIP of 1.073.
His team's record is 4-3 (-1.7 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-4. (-2.3 units)

MIAMI (6 - 17) at LA DODGERS (11 - 11) - 7:35 PM
TREVOR RICHARDS (R) vs. CLAYTON KERSHAW (L)
MIAMI is 53-107 (-41.4 Units) against the money line in road games in day games since 1997.
KERSHAW is 69-23 (+34.3 Units) against the money line in day games since 1997. (Team's Record)
LA DODGERS are 157-183 (-67.7 Units) against the money line when playing on Wednesday since 1997.
LA DODGERS are 38-33 (-18.8 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons.

MIAMI is 1-1 (+1.3 Units) against LA DODGERS this season
2 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+2.0 Units)

TREVOR RICHARDS vs. LA DODGERS since 1997
No recent starts.

CLAYTON KERSHAW vs. MIAMI since 1997
KERSHAW is 5-4 when starting against MIAMI with an ERA of 2.57 and a WHIP of 0.960.
His team's record is 5-5 (-5.6 units) in these starts. The OVER is 5-3. (+2.0 units)

NY METS (15 - 6) at ST LOUIS (13 - 9) - 8:15 PM
STEVEN MATZ (L) vs. MICHAEL WACHA (R)
NY METS are 20-47 (-26.1 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
NY METS are 22-9 (+14.6 Units) against the money line in road games in April games over the last 3 seasons.
ST LOUIS is 87-85 (-32.0 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 3 seasons.
ST LOUIS is 29-32 (-13.9 Units) against the money line in home games in night games over the last 2 seasons.
ST LOUIS is 36-45 (-20.7 Units) against the money line in home games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.

NY METS is 3-1 (+2.7 Units) against ST LOUIS this season
3 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+1.9 Units)

STEVEN MATZ vs. ST LOUIS since 1997
MATZ is 0-2 when starting against ST LOUIS with an ERA of 8.64 and a WHIP of 1.801.
His team's record is 0-2 (-2.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 2-0. (+2.1 units)

MICHAEL WACHA vs. NY METS since 1997
WACHA is 4-2 when starting against NY METS with an ERA of 2.70 and a WHIP of 1.091.
His team's record is 4-2 (+1.6 units) in these starts. The OVER is 3-3. (-0.1 units)

SEATTLE (12 - 10) at CHI WHITE SOX (5 - 15) - 2:10 PM
FELIX HERNANDEZ (R) vs. JAMES SHIELDS (R)
CHI WHITE SOX are 19-14 (+13.8 Units) against the money line as a home underdog of +125 to +175 over the last 2 seasons.
CHI WHITE SOX are 39-31 (+16.6 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 3 seasons.
HERNANDEZ is 25-11 (+15.5 Units) against the money line in road games when playing on Wednesday since 1997. (Team's Record)
HERNANDEZ is 12-2 (+10.5 Units) against the money line in road games when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
CHI WHITE SOX are 3-15 (-11.8 Units) against the money line in April games this season.

CHI WHITE SOX is 1-1 (+0.4 Units) against SEATTLE this season
1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=-0.1 Units, Under=-0.2 Units)

FELIX HERNANDEZ vs. CHI WHITE SOX since 1997
HERNANDEZ is 6-6 when starting against CHI WHITE SOX with an ERA of 3.87 and a WHIP of 1.265.
His team's record is 10-9 (-0.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 10-9. (-0.1 units)

JAMES SHIELDS vs. SEATTLE since 1997
SHIELDS is 5-7 when starting against SEATTLE with an ERA of 4.59 and a WHIP of 1.300.
His team's record is 9-9 (-1.4 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 11-6. (+4.3 units)

LA ANGELS (16 - 8) at HOUSTON (16 - 9) - 2:10 PM
NICK TROPEANO (R) vs. JUSTIN VERLANDER (R)
HOUSTON is 96-46 (+26.5 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
LA ANGELS are 11-1 (+11.0 Units) against the money line in road games this season.
LA ANGELS are 9-0 (+10.1 Units) against the money line in road games in April games this season.
LA ANGELS are 10-2 (+8.9 Units) against the money line against division opponents this season.
LA ANGELS are 191-155 (+49.8 Units) against the money line in road games in day games since 1997.
LA ANGELS are 9-0 (+9.3 Units) against the money line in road games after a win this season.
HOUSTON is 131-139 (-47.1 Units) against the money line in home games in April games since 1997.

LA ANGELS is 2-0 (+3.1 Units) against HOUSTON this season
1 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+0.0 Units)

NICK TROPEANO vs. HOUSTON since 1997
TROPEANO is 0-0 when starting against HOUSTON with an ERA of 3.86 and a WHIP of 1.929.
His team's record is 1-1 (+0.3 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-0. (+2.0 units)

JUSTIN VERLANDER vs. LA ANGELS since 1997
VERLANDER is 8-8 when starting against LA ANGELS with an ERA of 3.36 and a WHIP of 1.074.
His team's record is 9-10 (-3.6 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 13-4. (+8.4 units)

MINNESOTA (8 - 10) at NY YANKEES (13 - 9) - 6:35 PM
LANCE LYNN (R) vs. SONNY GRAY (R)
MINNESOTA is 93-88 (+9.2 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
MINNESOTA is 47-45 (+10.4 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
MINNESOTA is 63-51 (+14.7 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
MINNESOTA is 38-30 (+15.1 Units) against the money line in road games against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
MINNESOTA is 47-41 (+9.8 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons.
GRAY is 21-34 (-20.1 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
GRAY is 5-14 (-13.0 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
GRAY is 21-30 (-21.5 Units) against the money line after a win since 1997. (Team's Record)
GRAY is 9-18 (-14.0 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)

NY YANKEES is 2-0 (+2.0 Units) against MINNESOTA this season
2 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+2.0 Units)

LANCE LYNN vs. NY YANKEES since 1997
LYNN is 1-0 when starting against NY YANKEES with an ERA of 0.00 and a WHIP of 0.889.
His team's record is 1-0 (+1.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-1. (-1.1 units)

SONNY GRAY vs. MINNESOTA since 1997
GRAY is 2-3 when starting against MINNESOTA with an ERA of 5.14 and a WHIP of 1.464.
His team's record is 2-3 (-1.8 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 2-3. (-1.3 units)

TAMPA BAY (8 - 13) at BALTIMORE (6 - 17) - 7:05 PM
JACOB FARIA (R) vs. ALEX COBB (R)
BALTIMORE is 39-62 (-22.8 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons.
BALTIMORE is 217-348 (-108.1 Units) against the money line after 3 or more consecutive losses since 1997.

There were no past matchups in this series during this time period.

JACOB FARIA vs. BALTIMORE since 1997
FARIA is 1-0 when starting against BALTIMORE with an ERA of 3.60 and a WHIP of 0.950.
His team's record is 2-1 (+0.4 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-2. (-1.1 units)

ALEX COBB vs. TAMPA BAY since 1997
No recent starts.

BOSTON (17 - 5) at TORONTO (14 - 8) - 7:05 PM
EDUARDO RODRIGUEZ (L) vs. AARON SANCHEZ (R)
BOSTON is 75-47 (+22.9 Units) against the money line in road games in night games over the last 3 seasons.
BOSTON is 15-3 (+11.6 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters this season.
TORONTO is 126-139 (-49.9 Units) against the money line in home games in April games since 1997.
TORONTO is 38-51 (-18.5 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 2 seasons.

TORONTO is 1-0 (+1.0 Units) against BOSTON this season
1 of 1 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+1.0 Units)

EDUARDO RODRIGUEZ vs. TORONTO since 1997
RODRIGUEZ is 1-3 when starting against TORONTO with an ERA of 5.82 and a WHIP of 1.422.
His team's record is 2-5 (-3.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-6. (-5.6 units)

AARON SANCHEZ vs. BOSTON since 1997
SANCHEZ is 3-1 when starting against BOSTON with an ERA of 3.73 and a WHIP of 1.244.
His team's record is 4-3 (+0.6 units) in these starts. The OVER is 3-4. (-1.5 units)

OAKLAND (13 - 11) at TEXAS (8 - 17) - 8:05 PM
KENDALL GRAVEMAN (R) vs. DOUG FISTER (R)
OAKLAND is 368-467 (-100.2 Units) against the money line on the road when the money line is +125 to -125 since 1997.
TEXAS is 181-171 (+19.8 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons.
TEXAS is 134-118 (+23.7 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 3 seasons.
TEXAS is 75-68 (+25.0 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.
OAKLAND is 149-125 (+44.1 Units) against the money line on the road when the total is 10 to 10.5 since 1997.

OAKLAND is 4-2 (+1.1 Units) against TEXAS this season
4 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+2.9 Units)

KENDALL GRAVEMAN vs. TEXAS since 1997
GRAVEMAN is 4-3 when starting against TEXAS with an ERA of 4.39 and a WHIP of 1.265.
His team's record is 4-5 (-1.3 units) in these starts. The OVER is 4-5. (-1.7 units)

DOUG FISTER vs. OAKLAND since 1997
FISTER is 8-9 when starting against OAKLAND with an ERA of 3.35 and a WHIP of 1.294.
His team's record is 10-11 (-1.4 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 10-9. (-0.3 units)

DETROIT (9 - 11) at PITTSBURGH (12 - 10) - 7:05 PM
MATT BOYD (L) vs. CHAD KUHL (R)
DETROIT is 73-109 (-33.8 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 56-177 (-64.0 Units) against the money line as a road underdog of +175 to +250 since 1997.
DETROIT is 39-75 (-33.6 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 51-85 (-30.7 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
PITTSBURGH is 51-73 (-24.5 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.

PITTSBURGH is 3-0 (+3.0 Units) against DETROIT this season
2 of 3 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+0.9 Units)

MATT BOYD vs. PITTSBURGH since 1997
BOYD is 0-1 when starting against PITTSBURGH with an ERA of 11.25 and a WHIP of 2.500.
His team's record is 0-1 (-1.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 0-1. (-1.0 units)

CHAD KUHL vs. DETROIT since 1997
KUHL is 2-0 when starting against DETROIT with an ERA of 5.40 and a WHIP of 1.200.
His team's record is 2-0 (+2.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-0. (+2.0 units)

CHICAGO CUBS (11 - 9) at CLEVELAND (12 - 9) - 7:10 PM
JON LESTER (L) vs. TREVOR BAUER (R)
CHICAGO CUBS are 1706-1771 (-270.6 Units) against the money line in all games since 1997.
CHICAGO CUBS are 30-31 (-15.2 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 2 seasons.
CHICAGO CUBS are 1258-1315 (-205.8 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters since 1997.
CHICAGO CUBS are 54-52 (-21.5 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 2 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 100-50 (+29.7 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 6-15 (-18.4 Units) against the money line in an inter-league game over the last 2 seasons.
BAUER is 0-6 (-9.6 Units) against the money line in an inter-league game over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

CHICAGO CUBS is 1-0 (+1.3 Units) against CLEVELAND this season
1 of 1 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+1.0 Units)

JON LESTER vs. CLEVELAND since 1997
LESTER is 8-2 when starting against CLEVELAND with an ERA of 3.12 and a WHIP of 1.144.
His team's record is 13-4 (+6.4 units) in these starts. The OVER is 8-8. (-0.4 units)

TREVOR BAUER vs. CHICAGO CUBS since 1997
BAUER is 1-2 when starting against CHICAGO CUBS with an ERA of 3.07 and a WHIP of 1.431.
His team's record is 1-2 (-0.7 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-3. (-3.2 units)

MILWAUKEE (15 - 9) at KANSAS CITY (5 - 16) - 8:15 PM
JHOULYS CHACIN (R) vs. JASON HAMMEL (R)
HAMMEL is 78-71 (+15.9 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record since 1997. (Team's Record)
MILWAUKEE is 101-85 (+24.4 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 49-42 (+18.2 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 66-53 (+17.7 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 80-65 (+21.6 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
CHACIN is 21-16 (+11.3 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
CHACIN is 13-6 (+9.6 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
KANSAS CITY is 284-403 (-110.7 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 9 to 9.5 since 1997.
KANSAS CITY is 12-30 (-16.5 Units) against the money line in April games over the last 2 seasons.
KANSAS CITY is 1-11 (-9.2 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters this season.
HAMMEL is 11-25 (-13.7 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
HAMMEL is 0-9 (-9.7 Units) against the money line in April games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

MILWAUKEE is 1-0 (+1.0 Units) against KANSAS CITY this season
1 of 1 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+1.0 Units)

JHOULYS CHACIN vs. KANSAS CITY since 1997
CHACIN is 1-1 when starting against KANSAS CITY with an ERA of 3.46 and a WHIP of 1.077.
His team's record is 1-1 (+0.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-1. (+0.0 units)

JASON HAMMEL vs. MILWAUKEE since 1997
HAMMEL is 10-2 when starting against MILWAUKEE with an ERA of 3.13 and a WHIP of 1.185.
His team's record is 11-4 (+6.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 6-9. (-4.1 units)

DETROIT (9 - 11) at PITTSBURGH (12 - 10) - 4:05 PM
JORDAN ZIMMERMANN (R) vs. JAMESON TAILLON (R)
There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

PITTSBURGH is 3-0 (+3.0 Units) against DETROIT this season
2 of 3 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+0.9 Units)

JORDAN ZIMMERMANN vs. PITTSBURGH since 1997
ZIMMERMANN is 1-3 when starting against PITTSBURGH with an ERA of 4.35 and a WHIP of 1.290.
His team's record is 1-4 (-3.2 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-3. (-2.7 units)

JAMESON TAILLON vs. DETROIT since 1997
No recent starts.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 11:23 AM
MLB

Wednesday, April 25

National League
Braves (12-10) @ Reds (5-18)
Wisler allowed one run in seven IP (102 PT) in his first ’18 start, a 12-4 win over the Mets. Team in his starts: 1-0
5-inning record: 1-0 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-1

Finnegan is 0-2, 11.05 in his first two starts (under 2-0). Team in his starts: 0-2
5-inning record: 0-2. Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-2

Atlanta lost three of their last four games; five of their last six games went over. Reds lost 13 of their last 16 games- their last three games went over.

Diamondbacks (16-6) @ Phillies (14-8)
Greinke is 2-1, 4.13 in four starts this season (over 2-2). Team in his starts: 2-2
5-inning record: 2-1-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-4

Arrieta is 2-0, 3.06 in his first three starts (over 2-1). Team in his starts: 2-1
5-inning record: 2-0-1. Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-3

Arizona is 10-4 in its last 14 games; their last six road games went over. Phillies won seven of their last eight home games; under is 5-2-1 in their last eight games overall.

Mets (15-6) @ Cardinals (13-9)
Matz is 1-1, 5.40 in four starts this season (over 2-2). Team in his starts: 3-1
5-inning record: 1-3 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-4

Wacha is 3-0, 3.78 in his last three starts (over 3-1). Team in his starts: 3-1
5-inning record: 2-1-1. Allowed run in 1st inning: 3-4

Mets are 8-2 on the road this season; four of their last five games went over. St Louis won eight of its last ten games; under is 6-3 in their last nine games.

Padres (9-16) @ Rockies (13-12)
Ross is 1-0, 1.32 in his last two starts (under 3-1); he threw 127 pitches in his last start, a near no-hitter in Arizona. Team in his starts: 2-2
5-inning record: 2-2. Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-4

Gray is 0-3, 10.91 in his last three starts (over 4-1). Team in his starts: 1-4
5-inning record: 2-3. Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-5

Padres lost six of their last eight games; over is 6-3-1 in their last ten games. Colorado lost four of its last six games; over is 4-2 in its last six games.

Marlins (6-17) @ Dodgers (11-11)
Richards is 0-2, 6.63 in four starts this season (over 2-2). Team in his starts: 1-3
5-inning record: 0-2-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-4

Kershaw is 1-3, 2.45 in five starts this year (under 3-2). Team in his starts: 2-3
5-inning record: 2-3 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-5

Marlins lost 11 of their last 14 games; under is 4-1 in their last five games. Dodgers won seven of their last nine games; eight of their last 12 games went over.

Nationals (10-14) @ Giants (11-12)
Scherzer is 3-0, 1.23 in his last three starts (over 2-2-1). Team in his starts: 4-1
5-inning record: 3-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-5

Samardzija blanked the Angels for five innings (80 PT) in his first ’18 start, an 8-1 win. Team in his starts: 1-0
5-inning record: 1-0 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-1

Washington lost five of its last six games; their last four games stayed under. Giants won four of their last five games; they’re 5-4 at home. Under is 7-0-1 in their last eight games.

American League
Mariners (12-10) @ White Sox (5-15)
Hernandez is 1-1, 3.64 in his last three starts (under 3-2). Team in his starts: 3-2
5-inning record: 3-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-5

Shields is 1-1, 5.87 in four starts this season (over 3-1). Team in his starts: 2-2
5-inning record: 2-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-4

Seattle won five of its last seven road games; over is 8-4 in their road games. White Sox lost 13 of their last 15 games; over is 6-1-1 in their last eight games.

Twins (8-10) @ New York (13-9)
Lynn is 0-1, 6.00 in three starts this season (over 2-1). Team in his starts: 0-3
5-inning record: 0-2-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-3

Gray is is 1-1, 10.22 in his last three starts (over 3-0-1). Team in his starts: 1-3
5-inning record: 1-2-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-4

Twins lost six of their last seven games; over is 7-2 in their last nine road games. New York is 7-2 in its last nine games; they’re 9-5 at home. Over is 11-3 in their home games.

Rays (11-8) @ Orioles (6-17)
Faria is 1-0, 1.59 in his last two starts (under 3-1). Team in his starts: 1-3
5-inning record: 0-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-2

Former Ray Cobb is 0-2, 19.29 in his first two starts (over 2-0). Team in his starts: 0-2
5-inning record: 2-1-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 3-4

Tampa Bay won its last four games; they’re 2-6 on road. Over is 7-1 in their last eight games. Orioles lost 11 of their last 13 games; under is 9-1 in their home games.

Red Sox (17-5) @ Blue Jays (14-8)
Rodriguez is 2-0, 2.25 in his last two starts (over 2-0-1). Team in his starts: 3-0
5-inning record: 2-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-3

Sanchez is 1-1, 2.57 in his last two starts (under 4-0). Team in his starts: 1-3
5-inning record: 0-3-1. Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-4

Red Sox lost their last three games; under is 3-0 in their last three games. Toronto won eight of its last nine home games; over is 5-3 in their last eight.

A’s (12-11) @ Rangers (8-16)
Graveman is 0-4, 10.39 in his last four starts (over 3-2). Team in his starts: 1-4
5-inning record: 0-3-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-5

Fister is 1-2, 5.93 in his first three starts, last of which was April 9. Under is 2-1 in his starts. Team in his starts: 1-2
5-inning record: 1-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-3

Oakland won eight of its last nine games; over is 8-4 in their last 12 games. Rangers lost 11 of their last 13 home games (over 9-4).

Angels (16-8) @ Astros (16-9)
Tropeano is 1-1, 3.75 in two starts this month (over 1-1). Team in his starts: 1-1
5-inning record: 1-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-2

Verlander is 3-0, 1.41 in five starts this season (under 3-2). Team in his starts: 4-1
5-inning record: 3-1-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-5

Angels won their last 11 road games; under is 4-1-1 in their last six road games. Houston won six of its last eight games; over is 4-1-1 in their last six games.

Interleague
Cubs (11-9) @ Indians (12-9)
Lester is 2-0, 2.65 in his last three starts (over 3-1). Team in his starts: 4-0
5-inning record: 3-0-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-4

Bauer is 1-2, 2.67 in four starts this season (over 2-2). Team in his starts: 1-3
5-inning record: 1-1-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-4

Cubs won five of their last six road games; four of their last five games went over. Cleveland won three of its last four games; under is 12-4 in their last 16 games.

Tigers (9-11) @ Pirates (12-10)
Zimmerman is 1-0, 7.71 in four starts this season (over 3-1). Team in his starts: 2-2
5-inning record: 1-3 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-3

Boyd is 0-1, 1.40 in three starts this season (under 2-1). Team in his starts: 1-2
5-inning record: 0-2-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-3

Kuhl is 2-1, 4.98 in four starts this season (over 4-0). Team in his starts: 2-2
5-inning record: 3-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-4

Taillon is 2-1, 2.86 in four starts this season (under 3-1). Team in his starts: 3-1
5-inning record: 2-1-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-4

Tigers won five of their last seven games; under is 5-2 in their last seven road games. Pittsburgh lost six of its last seven games (under 5-1-1).

Brewers (15-9) @ Royals (5-16)
Chacin is 1-0, 2.45 in his last three starts (under 3-2). Team in his starts: 3-2
5-inning record: 2-3 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-5

Hammel is 0-0, 1.77 in his last three starts (under 3-0-1). Team in his starts: 0-4
5-inning record: 2-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-4

Milwaukee won its last seven games (under 5-2). Royals lost 11 of their last 13 games; over is 5-3 in their last eight.

Umpires
Atl-Cin: Over is 5-1-1 in last seven Culbreth games.
Az-Phil: Five of last six Hickox games went over.
NY-StL: Over is 14-7 in last 21 Gorman games.
SD-Colo: Home side won 11 of last 15 Wendelstedt games.
Mia-LA: Under is 7-3 in last ten West games.
Wsh-SF: Under is 11-6 in last 17 Tichenor games.

Min-NY: Under is 7-3-2 in last dozen Wolf games.
A’s-Tex: Home side won six of last seven Baker games.
LA-Hst: Over is 10-3 in last thirteen Cederstrom games.
Sea-Chi: Over is 6-0 in Marquez games this season.
Bos-Tor: Favorites won seven of last nine Barry games.

Chi-Clev: Under is 18-8 in last 26 Barksdale games.
Mil-KC: Over is 16-7-1 in last 24 Reynolds games.

Teams’ records in first five innings:
Team (road-home-total)- thru 4/24
Ariz 6-3-1……6-1-4…….12-4
Atl 5-4-1……6-3-3…….11-7
Cubs 6-5-2……1-5-1…….7-10
Reds 2-10-1……2-6-2…..4-16
Colo 7-6-2……5-5-1……12-11
LA 4-3-1…..6-6-2……..10-9
Miami 2-7-2…..4-4-4……..6-11
Milw 7-3…….6-7-1………13-10
Mets 4-5-1……6-4-2………9-9
Philly 3-4-4…..4-3-3……..7-7
Pitt 7-2-4……7-2……….14-4
St. Louis 8-3-1…….6-4……..14-7
SD 3-5-2…..3-10-1……..6-15
SF 6-4-5…..3-4-2……..9-8
Wash 8-5-1……4-5-1…….12-10

Orioles 2-7-4…….2-6-2……4-13
Boston 6-3-4……..5-2-2……11-5
White Sox 4-5………2-8-1………6-13
Cleveland 6-3-3……5-2-2…….11-5
Detroit 2-5………6-5-2…….8-10
Astros 6-3-5……5-5-1…….11-8
KC 3-7-2……3-5-1…….6-12
Angels 10-1-1……2-8-2……12-9
Twins 2-7-3……3-2-1…….5-9
NYY 5-2-1……9-3-2…….14-5
A’s 4-3-3……5-6-3……9-9
Seattle 6-5-1……2-3-5……8-8
TB 4-3-1……4-6-3…….8-9
Texas 5-4-1……4-9-2……..9-13
Toronto 4-5-2……4-6-1…….8-11

%age of times teams score in first inning (road/home/total- 4/24)
Ariz 4-9……..4-11………..8
Atl 3-10……..7-13……….10
Cubs 3-13……..3-7…………6
Reds 1-13……..1-10………..2
Colo 7-14……..5-11..…….12
LA 3-8……..3-13..………6
Miami 4-11……..5-13……….9
Milw 2-10……..1-13…..…….3
Mets 1-10……..6-11…………7
Philly 2-11……..4-11…………6
Pitt 2-13……..3-9…………5
StL 4-11……..3-10………..7
SD 3-11……..1-13……….4
SF 1-13………3-9……….4
Wash 8-15……..5-10………13

Orioles 5-13……1-10………..6
Boston 4-13……..6-9………10
White Sox 2-10……3-11……….5
Clev 3-12……..3-9……….6
Detroit 1-7…….3-13………4
Astros 3-13……3-9……….6
KC 2-12……..3-9………..5
Angels 6-12……..2-11……….8
Twins 3-12……..0-6……….3
NYY 2-8……..6-14……….8
A’s 4-10……..5-14………9
Seattle 5-12…….3-10……….8
TB 3-8…….3-13……..6
Texas 1-10……3-15………4
Toronto 2-11……3-11……….5

Interleague play- 2018
NL @ AL– 12-3 NL, favorites -$149
AL @ NL– 2-2 , favorites -$112
Total: 14-5 NL, favorites -$261

Totals in interleague games
NL @ AL: Under 8-6-1
AL @ NL: Under 2-2
Total: Under 10-8-1

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 11:24 AM
MLB

Wednesday, April 25

Trend Report

Seattle Mariners
Seattle is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Seattle's last 7 games
Seattle is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 11 of Seattle's last 16 games on the road
Seattle is 1-10 ATS in its last 11 games when playing Chi White Sox
Seattle is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Chi White Sox
Seattle is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Chi White Sox
Seattle is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Chi White Sox
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Seattle's last 6 games when playing on the road against Chi White Sox
Chicago White Sox
Chi White Sox is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games
Chi White Sox is 1-8 SU in its last 9 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Chi White Sox's last 8 games
Chi White Sox is 2-9 SU in its last 11 games at home
Chi White Sox is 10-1 ATS in its last 11 games when playing Seattle
Chi White Sox is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Seattle
Chi White Sox is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against Seattle
Chi White Sox is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Seattle
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Chi White Sox's last 6 games when playing at home against Seattle

Los Angeles Angels
LA Angels is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games
LA Angels is 16-7 SU in its last 23 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of LA Angels's last 9 games
LA Angels is 10-1 ATS in its last 11 games on the road
LA Angels is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Angels's last 6 games on the road
LA Angels is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games when playing Houston
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Angels's last 6 games when playing Houston
LA Angels is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Houston
LA Angels is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Houston
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of LA Angels's last 13 games when playing on the road against Houston
Houston Astros
Houston is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games
Houston is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Houston's last 7 games
Houston is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Houston is 14-6 SU in its last 20 games at home
Houston is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Houston's last 9 games at home
Houston is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games when playing LA Angels
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Houston's last 6 games when playing LA Angels
Houston is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against LA Angels
Houston is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against LA Angels
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Houston's last 13 games when playing at home against LA Angels

San Diego Padres
San Diego is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games
San Diego is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games
San Diego is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
San Diego is 7-16 SU in its last 23 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of San Diego's last 11 games on the road
San Diego is 7-14 ATS in its last 21 games when playing Colorado
San Diego is 7-14 SU in its last 21 games when playing Colorado
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Diego's last 6 games when playing Colorado
San Diego is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Colorado
San Diego is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Colorado
San Diego is 6-13 SU in its last 19 games when playing on the road against Colorado
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Diego's last 6 games when playing on the road against Colorado
Colorado Rockies
Colorado is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Colorado is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Colorado's last 6 games
Colorado is 3-10 ATS in its last 13 games at home
Colorado is 4-9 SU in its last 13 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Colorado's last 18 games at home
Colorado is 14-7 ATS in its last 21 games when playing San Diego
Colorado is 14-7 SU in its last 21 games when playing San Diego
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Colorado's last 6 games when playing San Diego
Colorado is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against San Diego
Colorado is 13-6 SU in its last 19 games when playing at home against San Diego
Colorado is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against San Diego
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Colorado's last 6 games when playing at home against San Diego

Washington Nationals
Washington is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Washington is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Washington's last 5 games
Washington is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Washington is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Washington's last 5 games on the road
Washington is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games when playing San Francisco
Washington is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games when playing San Francisco
The total has gone UNDER in 14 of Washington's last 16 games when playing San Francisco
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Washington's last 10 games when playing on the road against San Francisco
San Francisco Giants
San Francisco is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
San Francisco is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of San Francisco's last 8 games
San Francisco is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games at home
San Francisco is 10-5 SU in its last 15 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Francisco's last 6 games at home
San Francisco is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games when playing Washington
San Francisco is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games when playing Washington
The total has gone UNDER in 14 of San Francisco's last 16 games when playing Washington
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of San Francisco's last 10 games when playing at home against Washington

Detroit Tigers
Detroit is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
Detroit is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Detroit's last 6 games
Detroit is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit's last 6 games on the road
Detroit is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Pittsburgh
Detroit is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing Pittsburgh
The total has gone OVER in 12 of Detroit's last 14 games when playing Pittsburgh
Detroit is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Pittsburgh
Detroit is 6-13 SU in its last 19 games when playing on the road against Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Pirates
Pittsburgh is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games
Pittsburgh is 16-7 ATS in its last 23 games at home
Pittsburgh is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games at home
Pittsburgh is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Detroit
Pittsburgh is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Detroit
The total has gone OVER in 12 of Pittsburgh's last 14 games when playing Detroit
Pittsburgh is 13-6 SU in its last 19 games when playing at home against Detroit
Pittsburgh is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Detroit

Minnesota Twins
Minnesota is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Minnesota is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Minnesota's last 5 games
Minnesota is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Minnesota is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Minnesota's last 5 games on the road
Minnesota is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing NY Yankees
Minnesota is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing NY Yankees
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Minnesota's last 5 games when playing NY Yankees
Minnesota is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against NY Yankees
Minnesota is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against NY Yankees
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Minnesota's last 5 games when playing on the road against NY Yankees
New York Yankees
NY Yankees is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
NY Yankees is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Yankees's last 5 games
NY Yankees is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
NY Yankees is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 9 of NY Yankees's last 11 games at home
NY Yankees is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Minnesota
NY Yankees is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Minnesota
The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Yankees's last 5 games when playing Minnesota
NY Yankees is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Minnesota
NY Yankees is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Minnesota
The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Yankees's last 5 games when playing at home against Minnesota

Atlanta Braves
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Atlanta's last 6 games
Atlanta is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
Atlanta is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Atlanta's last 9 games on the road
Atlanta is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Cincinnati
Atlanta is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Cincinnati
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Atlanta's last 7 games when playing Cincinnati
Atlanta is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games when playing on the road against Cincinnati
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Atlanta's last 5 games when playing on the road against Cincinnati
Cincinnati Reds
Cincinnati is 3-13 SU in its last 16 games
Cincinnati is 3-13 SU in its last 16 games at home
Cincinnati is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Atlanta
Cincinnati is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Atlanta
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Cincinnati's last 7 games when playing Atlanta
Cincinnati is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games when playing at home against Atlanta
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cincinnati's last 5 games when playing at home against Atlanta

Tampa Bay Rays
Tampa Bay is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
Tampa Bay is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Tampa Bay's last 8 games
Tampa Bay is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Tampa Bay is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Tampa Bay's last 5 games on the road
Tampa Bay is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Baltimore
Tampa Bay is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Baltimore
Tampa Bay is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Baltimore
Tampa Bay is 7-14 SU in its last 21 games when playing on the road against Baltimore
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Tampa Bay's last 6 games when playing on the road against Baltimore
Baltimore Orioles
Baltimore is 2-8 ATS in its last 10 games
Baltimore is 1-9 SU in its last 10 games
Baltimore is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Baltimore is 7-18 ATS in its last 25 games at home
Baltimore is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Baltimore's last 6 games at home
Baltimore is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Tampa Bay
Baltimore is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing Tampa Bay
Baltimore is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games when playing at home against Tampa Bay
Baltimore is 14-7 SU in its last 21 games when playing at home against Tampa Bay
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Baltimore's last 6 games when playing at home against Tampa Bay

Arizona Diamondbacks
Arizona is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Arizona is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Arizona's last 7 games
Arizona is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Arizona is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Arizona's last 5 games on the road
Arizona is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing Philadelphia
Arizona is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia
Arizona is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia
Philadelphia Phillies
Philadelphia is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Philadelphia is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
Philadelphia is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Philadelphia is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games at home
Philadelphia is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games when playing Arizona
Philadelphia is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games when playing at home against Arizona
Philadelphia is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Arizona

Boston Red Sox
Boston is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games
Boston is 17-4 SU in its last 21 games
The total has gone OVER in 10 of Boston's last 15 games
Boston is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
Boston is 9-3 SU in its last 12 games on the road
Boston is 17-8 ATS in its last 25 games when playing Toronto
Boston is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Toronto
Boston is 12-6 SU in its last 18 games when playing Toronto
Boston is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Toronto
Boston is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Toronto
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Boston's last 6 games when playing on the road against Toronto
Toronto Blue Jays
Toronto is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
Toronto is 14-6 SU in its last 20 games
Toronto is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 games at home
Toronto is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games at home
Toronto is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Boston
Toronto is 8-17 ATS in its last 25 games when playing Boston
Toronto is 6-12 SU in its last 18 games when playing Boston
Toronto is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games when playing at home against Boston
Toronto is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against Boston
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Toronto's last 6 games when playing at home against Boston

Chicago Cubs
Chi Cubs is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Chi Cubs is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chi Cubs's last 5 games
Chi Cubs is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Chi Cubs is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games on the road
Chi Cubs is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Cleveland
Chi Cubs is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Cleveland
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chi Cubs's last 5 games when playing Cleveland
Chi Cubs is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
Cleveland Indians
Cleveland is 8-17 ATS in its last 25 games
Cleveland is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games
The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Cleveland's last 16 games
Cleveland is 18-7 SU in its last 25 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Cleveland's last 9 games at home
Cleveland is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Chi Cubs
Cleveland is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Chi Cubs
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland's last 5 games when playing Chi Cubs
Cleveland is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Chi Cubs

Miami Marlins
Miami is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Miami's last 5 games
Miami is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Miami's last 5 games on the road
Miami is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing LA Dodgers
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Miami's last 5 games when playing LA Dodgers
Miami is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games when playing on the road against LA Dodgers
Miami is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against LA Dodgers
The total has gone OVER in 16 of Miami's last 23 games when playing on the road against LA Dodgers
Los Angeles Dodgers
LA Dodgers is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
LA Dodgers is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games
The total has gone OVER in 8 of LA Dodgers's last 12 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Dodgers's last 5 games
LA Dodgers is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
LA Dodgers is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Dodgers's last 5 games at home
LA Dodgers is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Miami
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Dodgers's last 5 games when playing Miami
LA Dodgers is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games when playing at home against Miami
LA Dodgers is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Miami
The total has gone OVER in 16 of LA Dodgers's last 23 games when playing at home against Miami

Detroit Tigers
Detroit is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
Detroit is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Detroit's last 6 games
Detroit is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit's last 6 games on the road
Detroit is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Pittsburgh
Detroit is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing Pittsburgh
The total has gone OVER in 12 of Detroit's last 14 games when playing Pittsburgh
Detroit is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Pittsburgh
Detroit is 6-13 SU in its last 19 games when playing on the road against Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Pirates
Pittsburgh is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games
Pittsburgh is 16-7 ATS in its last 23 games at home
Pittsburgh is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games at home
Pittsburgh is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Detroit
Pittsburgh is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Detroit
The total has gone OVER in 12 of Pittsburgh's last 14 games when playing Detroit
Pittsburgh is 13-6 SU in its last 19 games when playing at home against Detroit
Pittsburgh is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Detroit

Oakland Athletics
Oakland is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Oakland is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Oakland's last 12 games
Oakland is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oakland's last 6 games on the road
Oakland is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Texas
Oakland is 12-4 SU in its last 16 games when playing Texas
The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Oakland's last 13 games when playing Texas
Oakland is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Texas
Oakland is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Texas
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Oakland's last 6 games when playing on the road against Texas
Texas Rangers
Texas is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games
Texas is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
Texas is 1-8 ATS in its last 9 games at home
Texas is 1-8 SU in its last 9 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 9 of Texas's last 13 games at home
Texas is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Oakland
Texas is 4-12 SU in its last 16 games when playing Oakland
The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Texas's last 13 games when playing Oakland
Texas is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Oakland
Texas is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Oakland
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Texas's last 6 games when playing at home against Oakland

Milwaukee Brewers
Milwaukee is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games
Milwaukee is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Milwaukee's last 7 games
Milwaukee is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Milwaukee is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Milwaukee's last 5 games on the road
Milwaukee is 1-8 SU in its last 9 games when playing Kansas City
The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Milwaukee's last 17 games when playing Kansas City
Milwaukee is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Kansas City
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Milwaukee's last 7 games when playing on the road against Kansas City
Kansas City Royals
Kansas City is 4-9 ATS in its last 13 games
Kansas City is 2-11 SU in its last 13 games
Kansas City is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Kansas City is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Kansas City's last 5 games at home
Kansas City is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games when playing Milwaukee
The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Kansas City's last 17 games when playing Milwaukee
Kansas City is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against Milwaukee
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Kansas City's last 7 games when playing at home against Milwaukee

New York Mets
NY Mets is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games
NY Mets is 13-5 SU in its last 18 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Mets's last 5 games
NY Mets is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games on the road
NY Mets is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Mets's last 6 games on the road
NY Mets is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing St. Louis
NY Mets is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing St. Louis
The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Mets's last 6 games when playing St. Louis
The total has gone OVER in 5 of NY Mets's last 7 games when playing on the road against St. Louis
St. Louis Cardinals
St. Louis is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games
St. Louis is 4-13 ATS in its last 17 games at home
St. Louis is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games at home
St. Louis is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing NY Mets
St. Louis is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing NY Mets
The total has gone OVER in 4 of St. Louis's last 6 games when playing NY Mets
The total has gone OVER in 5 of St. Louis's last 7 games when playing at home against NY Mets

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 11:24 AM
NBA
Dunkel

Wednesday, April 25

Washington @ Toronto

Game 709-710

Dunkel Rating:
Washington
Toronto
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Toronto
by 10
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Toronto
by 7
Dunkel Pick:
Toronto
(-7); Under

Indiana @ Cleveland

Game 711-712

Dunkel Rating:
Indiana
Cleveland
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Cleveland
by 9
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Cleveland
by 6
204 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Cleveland
(-6); Over

Minnesota @ Houston

Game 713-714
April 25, 2018 @ 9:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Minnesota
Houston
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Houston
by 8
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Houston
by 12
Dunkel Pick:
Minnesota
(+12); Over

Utah @ Oklahoma City

Game 715-716
April 25, 2018 @ 9:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Utah
Oklahoma City
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Utah
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Oklahoma City
by 3 1/2
207 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Utah
(+3 1/2); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 11:25 AM
NBA
Long Sheet

Wednesday, April 25

WASHINGTON (45 - 41) at TORONTO (61 - 25) - 4/25/2018, 7:05 PM
WASHINGTON is 38-46 ATS (-12.6 Units) in all games this season.
WASHINGTON is 6-18 ATS (-13.8 Units) in road games against Atlantic division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 23-42 ATS (-23.2 Units) in road games versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game since 1996.
TORONTO is 197-249 ATS (-76.9 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season since 1996.

TORONTO is 8-7 against the spread versus WASHINGTON over the last 3 seasons
TORONTO is 10-5 straight up against WASHINGTON over the last 3 seasons
9 of 15 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

INDIANA (50 - 36) at CLEVELAND (52 - 34) - 4/25/2018, 7:05 PM
INDIANA is 49-36 ATS (+9.4 Units) in all games this season.
INDIANA is 14-4 ATS (+9.6 Units) in April games over the last 2 seasons.
INDIANA is 21-12 ATS (+7.8 Units) in the second half of the season this season.
INDIANA is 16-5 ATS (+10.5 Units) in road games when playing with 2 days rest over the last 3 seasons.
INDIANA is 35-19 ATS (+14.1 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
INDIANA is 76-52 ATS (+18.8 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.
INDIANA is 25-13 ATS (+10.7 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game this season.
CLEVELAND is 33-51 ATS (-23.1 Units) in all games this season.
CLEVELAND is 20-45 ATS (-29.5 Units) as a favorite this season.
CLEVELAND is 13-29 ATS (-18.9 Units) in home games this season.
CLEVELAND is 21-36 ATS (-18.6 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 3 seasons.

INDIANA is 13-5 against the spread versus CLEVELAND over the last 3 seasons
CLEVELAND is 13-7 straight up against INDIANA over the last 3 seasons
10 of 19 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

MINNESOTA (48 - 38) at HOUSTON (68 - 18) - 4/25/2018, 9:35 PM
MINNESOTA is 374-438 ATS (-107.8 Units) in the second half of the season since 1996.
HOUSTON is 15-6 ATS (+8.4 Units) against Northwest division opponents this season.
HOUSTON is 38-51 ATS (-18.1 Units) in home games over the last 2 seasons.
HOUSTON is 14-27 ATS (-15.7 Units) in home games after a win by 10 points or more over the last 2 seasons.
HOUSTON is 7-15 ATS (-9.5 Units) in home games after scoring 115 points or more this season.

MINNESOTA is 8-7 against the spread versus HOUSTON over the last 3 seasons
HOUSTON is 13-2 straight up against MINNESOTA over the last 3 seasons
10 of 15 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

UTAH (51 - 35) at OKLAHOMA CITY (49 - 37) - 4/25/2018, 9:35 PM
UTAH is 21-11 ATS (+8.9 Units) after a win by 10 points or more this season.
UTAH is 17-8 ATS (+8.2 Units) after 3 or more consecutive wins this season.
UTAH is 19-8 ATS (+10.2 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
UTAH is 26-17 ATS (+7.3 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game this season.
UTAH is 16-4 ATS (+11.6 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game - 2nd half of the season this season.
OKLAHOMA CITY is 34-50 ATS (-21.0 Units) in all games this season.
OKLAHOMA CITY is 25-42 ATS (-21.2 Units) as a favorite this season.
OKLAHOMA CITY is 16-25 ATS (-11.5 Units) in home games this season.
OKLAHOMA CITY is 3-17 ATS (-15.7 Units) vs. division opponents this season.
OKLAHOMA CITY is 11-26 ATS (-17.6 Units) revenging a loss vs opponent this season.
OKLAHOMA CITY is 17-28 ATS (-13.8 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.

OKLAHOMA CITY is 8-7 against the spread versus UTAH over the last 3 seasons
OKLAHOMA CITY is 11-5 straight up against UTAH over the last 3 seasons
10 of 16 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Can'tPickAWinner
NBA

Wednesday, April 25

Wizards @ Raptors (2-2)

Home side won all four series games, three of which went over total. Washington is 5-9 in its last 14 games vs Toronto, 2-3 vs spread in last five series games played here. Raptors won their last five home games (4-0-1 vs spread); they won seven of their last 10 games overall. Four of last five Toronto games went over the total. Washington lost seven of its last ten games; over is 6-3 in their last nine games. Toronto was up 11 at the half in Game 4, but were outscored 66-47 in second half so now this is a best-of-3 series.

Pacers (2-2) @ Cavaliers
Cleveland led last three series games by 12-17-10 points at half; they outscored Pacers 22-8 on foul line at Indiana. Home side won five of last seven series games; Pacers covered three of last four visits here, splitting the four games SU. Under is 6-0-1 in last seven series games. Korver/Smith were combined 8-19 on arc in Game 4; Lebron needs help to win this series. Oladipo was just 5-20 in Game 4; Pacers were just 12-33 on arc, are 20-59 in last two games. Indiana put seven guys in double figures but no one had 20+.

Timberwolves @ Rockets (3-1)
Houston was up 50-49 at halftime of Game 4, then hung a 50-20 third quarter on Minnesota in third quarter, just 2nd time ever a playoff team won a quarter by 30+ points. Rockets won nine of last ten games with Minnesota, covering six of last eight; Timberwolves are 3-3 vs spread in their last six visits here. Houston was +10 (16-6) in turnovers in Game 4; they outscored Wolves 23-14 on foul line. This was first time in three games Rockets took more 2-point shots than 3-pointers. Over is 9-5 in last 14 series games. Wolves covered six of last eight games overall.

Jazz (3-1) @ Thunder
Thunder’s Big 3 shot just 21-59 in Game 4, are 39-102 in last two games, which isn’t good. Jazz lost five of last six visits to Oklahoma City (2-4 vs spread); Thunder shot just 39.3% from floor, 5-26 on arc in Game 4 loss; they lost both games in Utah, by 13-17 points, need win here to keep their season going. Utah won nine of last 11 games overall; under is 9-5 in their last 14 games. Rookie Mitchell had 33 points, 4 assists, no turnovers in Game 4; they won three of last five road games.

Wizards-Raptors
Tor 114-106, -7.5, O211
Tor 130-119, -7, O214
Wsh 122-103, -1, O217.5
Wsh 106-98, +1.5, U217

Heat-76ers
Phil 130-103, -6.5, O212
Mia 113-103, +6.5, U217
Phil 128-108, -2.5, O213.5
Phil 106-102, -4, U212.5
Phil 104-91, -10, U215.5
76ers win series, 4-1

Bucks-Celtics
Bos 113-107 OT, -4.5, O199.5
Bos 120-106, -1, O200
Mil 116-92, -5, O205.5
Mil 104-102, -5.5, O203.5
Bos 92-87, -4.5, U202.5

Pacers-Cavaliers
Ind 98-80, +7.5, U212.5
Clev 100-97, -8, U209
Ind 92-90, -1.5, U209.5
Clev 104-100, -1.5, U206.5

Spurs-Warriors
GState 113-92, -8, U209.5
GState 116-101, -9 O205.5
GState 110-97, -3.5, O205.5
SA 103-90, +5.5, U206.5
GState 99-91, -11, U204.5
Warriors win series, 4-1

Pelicans-Blazers
NO 97-95, +5.5, U216.5
NO 111-102, +6, U216
NO 119-102, -3.5, O215.5
NO 131-123, -6.5, O217
Pelicans win series, 4-0

Jazz-Thunder
OKC 116-108, -4.5, O205
Utah 102-95, +4, U206.5
Utah 115-102, -5, O209
Utah 113-96, -5, O208

Wolves-Rockets
Hst 104-101, -11.5, U215.5
Hst 102-82, -10.5, U212.5
Minn 121-105, +6, O217
Hst 119-100, -6, O217

Can'tPickAWinner
NBA

Wednesday, April 25

Trend Report

Washington Wizards
Washington is 8-15-1 ATS in its last 24 games
Washington is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Washington's last 10 games
Washington is 1-9 ATS in its last 10 games on the road
Washington is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Washington's last 6 games on the road
Washington is 5-10 SU in its last 15 games when playing Toronto
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington's last 6 games when playing Toronto
Washington is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Toronto
Washington is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Toronto
The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Washington's last 16 games when playing on the road against Toronto
Toronto Raptors
Toronto is 5-12-1 ATS in its last 18 games
Toronto is 17-8 SU in its last 25 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Toronto's last 5 games
Toronto is 4-0-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Toronto is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
Toronto is 10-5 SU in its last 15 games when playing Washington
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Toronto's last 6 games when playing Washington
Toronto is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Washington
Toronto is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Washington
The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Toronto's last 16 games when playing at home against Washington

Indiana Pacers
Indiana is 10-4 ATS in its last 14 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Indiana's last 5 games
Indiana is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Indiana's last 5 games on the road
Indiana is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Cleveland
Indiana is 5-10 SU in its last 15 games when playing Cleveland
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Indiana's last 7 games when playing Cleveland
Indiana is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
Indiana is 2-11 SU in its last 13 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Cleveland is 13-5 SU in its last 18 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cleveland's last 5 games
Cleveland is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Cleveland is 9-2 SU in its last 11 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Cleveland's last 8 games at home
Cleveland is 5-17-1 ATS in its last 23 games when playing Indiana
Cleveland is 10-5 SU in its last 15 games when playing Indiana
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Cleveland's last 7 games when playing Indiana
Cleveland is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against Indiana
Cleveland is 11-2 SU in its last 13 games when playing at home against Indiana

Utah Jazz
Utah is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games
Utah is 9-2 SU in its last 11 games
The total has gone OVER in 11 of Utah's last 15 games
Utah is 13-5-1 ATS in its last 19 games on the road
Utah is 16-3 SU in its last 19 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Utah's last 9 games on the road
Utah is 5-11 SU in its last 16 games when playing Oklahoma City
The total has gone UNDER in 14 of Utah's last 20 games when playing Oklahoma City
Utah is 4-11-1 ATS in its last 16 games when playing on the road against Oklahoma City
Utah is 1-15 SU in its last 16 games when playing on the road against Oklahoma City
The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Utah's last 16 games when playing on the road against Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City Thunder
Oklahoma City is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oklahoma City's last 5 games
Oklahoma City is 1-5-1 ATS in its last 7 games at home
Oklahoma City is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games at home
Oklahoma City is 11-5 SU in its last 16 games when playing Utah
The total has gone UNDER in 14 of Oklahoma City's last 20 games when playing Utah
Oklahoma City is 11-4 ATS in its last 15 games when playing at home against Utah
Oklahoma City is 15-1 SU in its last 16 games when playing at home against Utah
The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Oklahoma City's last 16 games when playing at home against Utah

Minnesota Timberwolves
Minnesota is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games
Minnesota is 7-17 ATS in its last 24 games on the road
Minnesota is 6-18 SU in its last 24 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Minnesota's last 5 games on the road
Minnesota is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Houston
Minnesota is 1-9 SU in its last 10 games when playing Houston
The total has gone OVER in 16 of Minnesota's last 21 games when playing Houston
Minnesota is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Houston
Minnesota is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Houston
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota's last 5 games when playing on the road against Houston
Houston Rockets
Houston is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games
Houston is 17-4 SU in its last 21 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Houston's last 8 games
Houston is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Houston is 22-1 SU in its last 23 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Houston's last 7 games at home
Houston is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Minnesota
Houston is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games when playing Minnesota
The total has gone OVER in 16 of Houston's last 21 games when playing Minnesota
Houston is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games when playing at home against Minnesota
Houston is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Minnesota
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Houston's last 5 games when playing at home against Minnesota

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 11:26 AM
Wednesday's NBA Playoffs Betting Preview and Odds

The opening round of the 2018 NBA Playoffs continues Wednesday night with four Game 5s, featuring the Wizards/Raptors and Pacers/Cavs facing critical Game 5s with their series' all even at two wins apiece. Also, the Rockets look to finish off the T-Wolves and the Jazz attempt to knock out the Thunder.

Indiana Pacers at Cleveland Cavaliers (-6, 205)

Every time it looks like the Cleveland Cavaliers are about to roll over and end their reign atop the Eastern Conference, they bounce right back with a win. The Cavaliers will try to take the lead for the first time in the best-of-seven, first-round series when they host the Indiana Pacers in Game 5 on Wednesday.

Cleveland had a chance to take the series lead in Game 3 and could not hold onto a 17-point advantage in a 92-90 loss, but LeBron James took over down the stretch in Game 4 and guided his team to a 104-100 triumph and tie the series at two games apiece. "We came on the road in a hostile environment and got a big win after a letdown last game," Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue told reporters after the victory. "I thought we played good enough to win that last game. The guys thought that as well. When you lose a tough game like that it’s hard to bounce back, especially on the road. It’s just tribute to our guys’ character, who they are, and we bounced back and won a tough game." The Pacers are showing plenty of fight in the series and are undaunted by Cleveland taking back homecourt advantage. "It's 0-0 and it's anybody's series right now," center Myles Turner told reporters. "And we've gotta be the hungry team. We've got a road win before, and we gotta go do it again."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, TNT, FS Indiana, FS Ohio (Cleveland)

SERIES PRICE (PER WESTGATE LV SUPERBOOK):

http://i67.tinypic.com/72y7fc.jpg

BETTING ACTION AND LINE MOVES: The Cavaliers opened as 6.5-point home favorites for Game 5 and by Wednesday morning that number was down to -6. 64 percent of consensus selections are on the underdog Pacers. The total hit betting boards at 205 and has been steady.

ABOUT THE PACERS (50-36 SU, 50-36 ATS, 32-53-1 O/U): Indiana placed seven scorers in double figures in the Game 4 loss but All-Star Victor Oladipo struggled to 5-of-20 from the floor and Game 3 hero Bojan Bogdanovic went 4-of-13. "I thought we were frantic offensively throughout the game and I just didn't think we played the game the right way," Pacers coach Nate McMillan told reporters. "I thought there were some quick shots, some heroic shots that were taken throughout this game, and you're not going to win if you play the game like that." The positives came up front, where Turner and reserve center Domantas Sabonis combined for 36 points on 16-of-21 shooting.

ABOUT THE CAVALIERS (52-34 SU, 33-52-1 ATS, 39-45-2 O/U): James finished with 32 points, 13 rebounds and seven assists in Game 4 but took the time out to praise the efforts of his teammates. Larry Nance Jr., Jordan Clarkson and Rodney Hood, who all joined the team at the trade deadline, combined for 24 points off the bench. "It means a lot to Rodney, Jordan and Larry,” James told reporters. "It’s their first opportunity in the postseason. It was a must-win for us in a hostile environment. For them to play the way they did meant a lot."

INJURY REPORT:

Pacers - PG Joe Young (Questionable, Illness).

Cavaliers - PG George Hill (Questionable, Back).

MATCHUP CHART:

http://i65.tinypic.com/21bkg9.jpg

TRENDS:

* Pacers are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games following a straight up loss.
* Cavaliers are 16-36-1 ATS in their last 53 home games.
* Under is 16-4-1 in Pacers' last 21 vs. NBA Central.
* Under is 7-1 in Cavaliers' last 8 home games.
* Under is 6-0-1 in the last 7 meetings.

Washington Wizards at Toronto Raptors (-7.5, 215.5)

The Toronto Raptors won the first two games of their first-round, Eastern Conference series over the Washington Wizards but could not find a way to win on the road. The Raptors leaned into some bad habits in a Game 4 loss and will try to correct some mistakes when they host Game 5 on Wednesday.

Toronto won a franchise-record 59 games during the regular season and earned the top seed in the East for the first time while playing a band of basketball that encouraged ball movement and 3-point shooting, but some of those traits were hard to find down the stretch in Game 4's 106-98 setback. "At some point we've got to make sure we keep our composure and execute," Raptors coach Dwane Casey told reporters. "We missed some shots we normally make. ... We turned down some good looks I thought we'd normally step into." The Wizards allowed an average of 122 points in the first two games of the series but cut that number down to 100.5 in the next two. "You have to have resolve to win in this league," Washington coach Scott Brooks told reporters. "We've had some tough moments this year with (point guard) John (Wall) missing half the season, but we found it, and it put us in a position to make the playoffs through resolve. You win playoff games, and you win playoff series with having that. We have that, and we have to continue to have that because we have to win two more games, and one of them has to be on the road."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, NBATV, NBCS Washington, TSN 1/4/5 (Toronto)

http://i66.tinypic.com/33z379i.jpg

BETTING ACTION AND LINE MOVES: The Raptors opened as 7-point home favorites and as of Wednesday morning that number is up to -7.5, which is in line with consensus numbers that are showing 52 percent of pointspread wager on the Raptors. The total hit betting boards at 215 and has been bumped up slightly to 215.5.

ABOUT THE WIZARDS (45-41 SU, 39-46-1 ATS, 39-45-2 O/U): All-Star shooting guard Bradley Beal fouled out of Game 4 with just under five minutes left, but Wall took over down the stretch and finished with 27 points and 14 assists in the win. "Just go in attack mode,” Wall told reporters. "Even when Brad’s in the game, he’s telling me, 'Be aggressive.' At the same time, I'm trying to find him. I'm trying to keep him going and play my game. That gets my teammates involved and makes the job easier for those guys. They are knocking down shots and cutting for me, and I’m going to get my opportunities to score the ball." Wall is averaging 26.3 points, 13 assists and three steals in the series.

ABOUT THE RAPTORS (61-25 SU, 45-40-1 ATS, 44-41-1 O/U): DeMar DeRozan scored a game-high 35 points in Game 4 but was just 10-of-29 from the floor. "I took some shots that I wish I could have had back," DeRozan told reporters. "But it's just my mindset going out there and being aggressive, wanting to win, wanting to feel like I was doing whatever it took offensively to push us to a win. But with that came some bad shots that I will definitely understand next time." DeRozan and Kyle Lowry (7-of-15) combined for more than half of Toronto's shot attempts in the loss.

INJURY REPORT:

Wizards - PG John Wall (Probable, Ankle), SG Jodie Meeks (Out For Season, Suspension).

Raptors - SF OG Anunoby (Probable, Ankle), PG Fred VanVleet (Doubtful, Shoulder).

MATCHUP CHART:

http://i64.tinypic.com/1554h2s.jpg

TRENDS:

* Wizards are 1-9 ATS in their last 10 road games.
* Raptors are 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 home games.
* Over is 4-0 in Wizards' last 4 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
* Over is 7-3 in Raptors' last 10 home games.
* Under is 12-4 in the last 16 meetings in Toronto.

Utah Jazz at Oklahoma City Thunder (-3.5, 207)

The Utah Jazz won the last three games of a contentious Western Conference first-round series and aim to close out Oklahoma City when they visit the Thunder in Wednesday's Game 5. The Jazz averaged 114 points while winning two games on their home floor and now look to hand Oklahoma City a bitter home setback.

The hotter Utah shoots and the better it plays, the more heated the emotions and tussles have become between the squads. "This is the playoffs. It's going to be war," Jazz point guard Ricky Rubio said after Game 4. "You're playing seven games and you've got to win four. We know that it's going to be another war next game, and we just need to be tough but at the same time mentally ready for that. We're not backing down, but at the same time we know we have to be ready for a fight and respond." The Thunder very much know their backs are against the wall as they also face the prospect of forward Paul George leaving as a free agent. "We gotta win. Nothing to it. We've just gotta win," Oklahoma City forward Carmelo Anthony told reporters. "We can sit here and say what we gotta do, or what we didn't do or what we did do, but it comes down to having the will to win that game Wednesday and forcing a Game 6 back in Utah and taking it from there."

TV: 9:30 p.m. ET, NBATV, AT&T SportsNet Rocky Mountain (Utah), FS Oklahoma

http://i65.tinypic.com/21od0tk.jpg

BETTING ACTION AND LINE MOVES: The Thunder opened as 3-point home favorites for Game 5 as they look to stave off elimination at the hands of the Jazz. As of Wednesday morning that number is up to -3.5 with 64 percent of the consensus pointspread wagers siding with the desperate Thunder. The total hit betting boards at 208 and has been bet down to 207. Check out the complete line history here.

ABOUT THE JAZZ (51-35 SU, 46-40 ATS, 42-43-1 O/U): Standout guard Donovan Mitchell is averaging 27.5 points and 8.5 rebounds as the best player in the series and his 33-point effort in Game 4 represents the most scored by a rookie in franchise playoff history, surpassing Karl Malone (31 in 1986). "It's definitely an honor to have a record like that," Mitchell told reporters. "Definitely an honor. No doubt about that, but we have one more game, so I'm focused on that." Rubio is having a solid series with averages of 18.5 points, eight assists, 7.8 rebounds and two steals while small forward Joe Ingles has exposed George the past two games while knocking down 10 3-pointers and averaging 20.5 points.

ABOUT THE THUNDER (49-37 SU, 35-50-1 ATS, 39-47 O/U): George scored 32 points and Westbrook contributed 23 points and 14 rebounds in Game 4 but the team's 5-of-26 effort from 3-point range helped sink their chances. "We were aggressive. We were in attack mode," George told reporters. "We were aggressive. We missed shots. I don't think all season long we've finished a game with only five 3-pointers. We missed shots." Westbrook notched a double-double in each game - three are of the points/rebounds variety - while averaging 21.3 points, 11.8 rebounds and 8.3 assists but is shooting just 36.7 percent from the field.

INJURY REPORT:

Jazz - SF Thabo Sefolosha (Out For Season, Knee).

Thunder - SG Andre Roberson (Out For Season, Knee).

MATCHUP CHART:

http://i65.tinypic.com/2m29sgi.jpg

TRENDS:

* Jazz are 13-3 ATS in their last 16 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
* Thunder are 1-5-1 ATS in their last 7 home games.
* Over is 12-3 in Jazz's last 15 vs. Western Conference.
* Over is 4-1 in Thunder's last 5 overall.
* Home team is 21-9 ATS in the last 30 meetings.

Minnesota Timberwolves at Houston Rockets (-12, 216)

The Houston Rockets look to close out the Western Conference first-round series with Minnesota when they host the Timberwolves in Wednesday's Game 5. Houston holds a 3-1 lead in the best-of-seven series after using a 50-point third quarter to prevail in Game 4.

The Rockets led by just one point at halftime of Game 4 before the explosive quarter that fell one point short of the postseason record set by the Los Angeles Lakers in 1962. "We can be that team," Houston reserve guard Eric Gordon told reporters. "We just hadn't gotten into a flow throughout this whole series. It was good to see that." Eighth-seeded Minnesota faces an uphill climb against the top-seeded Rockets and instantly forgetting about the defensive breakdowns might be a tall task. "Fifty points in a quarter is a lot of points," Timberwolves shooting guard Jimmy Butler said. "That can't happen. That's the game in itself."

TV: 9:30 p.m. ET, TNT, FS North (Minnesota), AT&T SportsNet Southwest (Houston)

http://i64.tinypic.com/ibb4w3.jpg

BETTING ACTION AND LINE MOVES: The Rockets opened as big 11.5-point home favorites as they attempt to knock the Wolves out of the playoffs. That opening number wasn't big enough for bettors as 53 percent of the consensus pointspread wagers are on the favorite Rockets and the line is up to -12 as of Wednesday morning. The total hit betting boards at 219 and has been dropped way down to 216.

ABOUT THE TIMBERWOLVES (48-38 SU, 39-44-3 ATS, 47-38-1 O/U): Backup point guard Derrick Rose tallied 17 points in each of the past two games and he would be in line for a lot of minutes once again with starter Jeff Teague (two points on 1-of-7 shooting) dealing with a dislocated right pinky finger. Center Karl-Anthony Towns put together back-to-back strong games by averaging 20 points and 15.5 rebounds after averaging 6.5 points (on 5-of-18 shooting) and 11 rebounds in the first two games of the series. Butler is averaging 17.8 points in the series with a high of 28 while small forward Andrew Wiggins is chipping in 16.3 per game.

ABOUT THE ROCKETS (68-18 SU, 43-42-1 ATS, 35-50-1 O/U): Guard James Harden scored 22 of his 36 points in the third-quarter spree and is averaging 30.8 points in the series on 41.8 percent shooting. "We had the mentality to be aggressive, make or missed shots," Harden told reporters of the third-quarter outburst. "That's what we do. We shoot the basketball, and eventually they'll start falling." Point guard Chris Paul was all-around solid with 25 points, six rebounds, six assists and five steals in Game 4 and is averaging 20.8 points in the series.

INJURY REPORT:

Timberwolves - PG Tyus Jones (Questionable, Knee), C Justin Patton (Out For Season, Foot).

Rockets - SF PJ Tucker (Probable, Knee), PF Luc Mbah a Moute (Early May, Shoulder).

MATCHUP CHART:

http://i67.tinypic.com/2lkpfz5.jpg

TRENDS:

* Timberwolves are 7-17 ATS in their last 24 road games.
* Rockets are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 vs. Western Conference.
* Under is 5-0 in Timberwolves last 5 road games.
* Under is 10-1 in Rockets last 11 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
* Over is 16-5 in the last 21 meetings.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 11:26 AM
NHL
Dunkel

Wednesday, April 25

Toronto @ Boston

Game 25-26
April 25, 2018 @ 7:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Toronto
Boston
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Boston
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Boston
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Boston
(-165); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 11:27 AM
NHL
Long Sheet

Wednesday, April 25

TORONTO (52-29-0-7, 111 pts.) at BOSTON (53-23-0-12, 118 pts.) - 4/25/2018, 7:35 PM
TORONTO is 2-10 ATS (+12.4 Units) in road games after a win by 2 goals or more this season.
BOSTON is 11-16 ATS (-16.3 Units) in April games over the last 3 seasons.
BOSTON is 273-235 ATS (-157.9 Units) in home games second half of the season since 1996.
BOSTON is 24-28 ATS (-27.9 Units) in home games after a division game over the last 3 seasons.
BOSTON is 36-42 ATS (-35.4 Units) revenging a loss versus opponent over the last 2 seasons.
BOSTON is 40-46 ATS (-18.7 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

TORONTO is 11-8 (+5.5 Units) against the spread versus BOSTON over the last 3 seasons
TORONTO is 11-8-0 straight up against BOSTON over the last 3 seasons
9 of 17 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+0.5 Units)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 11:27 AM
NHL

Wednesday, April 25

Trend Report

Toronto Maple Leafs
Toronto is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games
Toronto is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Toronto's last 10 games on the road
Toronto is 10-4 SU in its last 14 games when playing Boston
Toronto is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Boston
Boston Bruins
Boston is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games at home
Boston is 12-3 SU in its last 15 games at home
Boston is 4-10 SU in its last 14 games when playing Toronto
Boston is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games when playing at home against Toronto

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 11:28 AM
Stanley Cup Playoffs Game 7 Betting Preview and Odds: Leafs at Bruins
Apr 24, 2018 |

Toronto Maple Leafs at Boston Bruins (-170, 5.5)

Series tied 3-3.

The Toronto Maple Leafs have not won a postseason series since 2004 -- a streak they hope to snap when they visit the Boston Bruins on Wednesday night in a winner-take-all Game 7 of their Eastern Conference first-round set. After facing series deficits of 2-0 and 3-1, the Maple Leafs staved off elimination with a 4-3 win at Boston in Game 5 before prevailing 3-1 on Monday night.

Despite's Boston early dominance, the series is eerily reminiscent of the previous meeting between the teams in the playoffs in 2013, when Toronto won Games 5 and 6 only to become the first team in history to cough up a three-goal third-period lead in Game 7. “In both scenarios, we’ve been down 3-1 and come back,” Maple Leafs defenseman Jake Gardiner said. "We’re not thinking specifically about (the past) with Boston. Our goal is to win the Stanley Cup and you have to beat everybody. The pressure is kind of off us. Just relax, treat it like another game, and ultimately you’ll be ready.” It appeared the Bruins would make it a short series after winning the opening two games by a combined 12-4, but they remain confident of advancing to a conference semifinal matchup against the Tampa Bay Lightning. “If anybody would have told us at the start of the year that we’d be going into a Game 7 in the first round at home, we would have taken it," Boston forward Brad Marchand said. "Whatever has happened in the last six games doesn’t mean anything. ... It’s going to be a challenge. They’re a great team and they’ve played really well in this series. It’s gonna be fun and we’re looking forward to it.”

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, NBC Sports Network, CBC, Sportsnet, TVAS (Toronto), NESN (Boston)

BETTING STATS:

http://i63.tinypic.com/nxm3n.jpg

LINE HISTORY: The Bruins opened as -165 moneyline favorites for Game 7 and, as of Tuesday night, that number has been bet up to -170. 67 percent of moneyline wagers logged by consensus for this game are on the favorite Bruins. The total hit betting boards at 5.5 and has not moved.

GOALIE MATCHUP:
W L OTL GAA Save % SO
Frederik Andersen 38 21 5 2.81 .918 5
Tuukka Rask 34 14 5 2.36 .917 3

ABOUT THE MAPLE LEAFS: Frederik Andersen entered the series with a 10-1-0 record against Boston, but he was pierced early and often before turning in superb performances in the past two outings, making 42 saves in Game 5 and turning aside 32 of 33 shots in Game 6. “We’ve played with that (elimination) mentality for a bit now and we should be comfortable with it,” Andersen said. “But I don’t think there’s too much momentum going on in the playoffs like this." Mitch Marner is riding the momentum of a stellar series, delivering the tiebreaking score Monday to give him two goals and six assists during a five-game point streak.

ABOUT THE BRUINS: Boston's top line of Marchand, Patrice Bergeron and David Pastrnak amassed a staggering 20 points in the first two games of the series, but the unit has been held off the scoresheet in each of the three losses while posting a minus-16 in those games. Maybe there is a little bit of (frustration), but you've got to go back to the drawing board and find the character we've shown all year," said Bergeron, who has been stifled since sitting out Game 4 due to injury. "Now it's about one game." Coach Bruce Cassidy dropped Rick Nash to the third line with Riley Nash and David Backes and replaced him with Danton Heinen.

MATCHUP CHART:

https://images.***********/editorial...uins042418.jpg

INJURY REPORT:

Leafs - C Leo Komarov (Questionable, Lower Body), LW Joffrey Lupul (I-R, Conditioning).

Bruins - D Brandon Carlo (Out For Season, Ankle), LW Anders Bjork (Out For Season, Shoulder).

TRENDS:

* Maple Leafs are 6-0 in their last 6 Wednesday games.
* Bruins are 21-6 in their last 27 home games.
* Over is 8-1-1 in Maple Leafs last 10 road games.
* Over is 10-2-4 in Bruins last 16 home games.
* Home team is 6-2 in the last 8 meetings.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 05:38 PM
Jeff Allen Sports

Wednesday Free Selection is on the Atlanta Braves

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 05:38 PM
Atlantic Sports

Wednesday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Detroit Tigers + 150 (Game 2 of DH)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 05:39 PM
Easy Money Sports

Lee's Free Wednesday Selection Is

Baltimore w/Cobb -116

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 05:40 PM
Free Selection from Kenny Towers

OKC - 4 - NBA

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 05:40 PM
Sharp Bettor

SharpBettor FREE Play for Tuesday, April 24, 2018

04/24 04:05 PM MLB (927) DETROIT TIGERS (J ZIMMERMANN - R) VS (928) PITTSBURGH PIRATES (C KUHL - R)

Take : Pirates

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 05:41 PM
The Last Call

Wednesday's Free Play: Milwaukee Brewers - 117

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 06:44 PM
Dana Lane Apr 25 '18, 9:35 PM in 2h
NBA | Wolves vs Rockets
Play on: OVER 216 -105

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 06:44 PM
Bobby Conn Apr 25 '18, 9:35 PM in 2h
NBA | Jazz vs Thunder
Play on: Jazz +150 at BetPhoenix

1* Free Play on Jazz +150

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 06:45 PM
Hunter Price Apr 25 '18, 7:05 PM in 28m
NBA | Pacers vs Cavs
Play on: Pacers +6 -102 at 5Dimes

1* Free Pick on Pacers +6 -102

Can'tPickAWinner
04-25-2018, 06:45 PM
Vic Duke Apr 25 '18, 7:05 PM in 28m
MLB | Diamondbacks vs Phillies
Play on: Phillies -107 at 5Dimes

Diamondbacks/Phillies 7:05: At first glance, we realize Arizona on 7-1 run in this series and 8-0 tear at Philadelphia! And yes, Zach Greinke 8-1 with a 2.48 ERA in 11 starts vs Philadelphia. So, why Philly? The Phillies are starting to heat up at home at 20-7 in their last 27 at Citizens Bank Park. And Jake Arrieta is off to a pretty good start on the year at 2-0 with a 2.04 ERA; moreover, he sports a respectable 2.76 ERA in 6 starts vs Arizona, holding them to a .223 BA. Phillies hitting the ball a bit better than Arizona nowadays and should jump on Greinke. Greinke has been getting by despite dropping almost a full 10 MPH from his fastball since his Cy Young Award winning days. That's a dangerous sign on the road and I see it catching up on him this season. I'll look for that demise to start tonight.