PDA

View Full Version : Thursday 5-3-18 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Can'tPickAWinner
04-30-2018, 09:24 AM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 06:02 AM
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Toronto Raptors Preview and Predictions 05-03-2018

2nd May 2018 by Gracenote
it was more of the same in game 1 of the eastern conference semifinals with lebron james - even on an off night - and his cleveland cavaliers once again getting the better of the toronto raptors. james and the cavaliers will attempt to maintain their postseason dominance of the raptors and take a commanding 2-0 series lead back home when the teams meet thursday night in toronto.

james recorded his 21st career playoff triple-double as cleveland erased a 13-point deficit in the second half and survived multiple chances for the raptors to win late in regulation and again in the closing seconds of overtime for a 113-112 win tuesday night. "my teammates were unbelievable tonight," james told reporters afterward. "they stepped up when i wasn't at my best." toronto, which has dropped nine of 11 playoff meetings with cleveland over the last three seasons, must quickly move on from a game it probably should've won. "a lot of things, we did to ourselves," coach dwane casey told the media. "i think we're a better team. we just didn't make the shots down the stretch. i know it sounds simplistic, but we had our open looks, had our opportunities, that we didn't cash in on, and some other things we could clean up defensively."
tv: 6 p.m. et, espn
about the cavaliers: james was 12-of-30 from the field and 1-of-6 from the line in his 26-point, 13-assist, 11-rebound performance. "shots weren't going in for me," james - who was 3-for-15 in the fourth quarter and overtime - told reporters. "it was probably one of my worst games of the season." kyle korver is among those teammates james credited with helping him out, and the sharpshooter tied his 2018 playoff high with 19 points while making 5-of-12 3-pointers.
about the raptors: toronto has certainly heard all the talk of being owned by cleveland and it seemed to lose its mental edge when the cavaliers made things tight down the stretch tuesday, including a final possession in regulation when the hosts had four misses. "we are better than some of the situations we put ourselves in," casey added. "i can do a better job. i didn't like some of the possessions we had down the stretch even though we got open looks. we all can be better. some of the turnovers we had. ..." the raptors had 14 turnovers while forcing just six and they've coughed it up 17 more times than their opponents during the postseason.
buzzer beaters

1. cavaliers c kevin love had 13 rebounds in game 1 but shot 3-of-13 and is hitting 31.9 percent of his shots in the playoffs.
2. raptors c jonas valanciunas recorded 21 points and 21 rebounds in game 1.

3. cleveland has hit at least 13 3-pointers in all five playoff games against toronto over the last two seasons.

prediction: raptors 108, cavaliers 105

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 06:03 AM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Boston Celtics Preview and Predictions 05-03-2018

the boston celtics delivered the opening salvo and now the visiting philadelphia 76ers look to even the eastern conference semifinal series on thursday. boston received another stunning postseason showing from guard terry rozier and knocked down 17 3-pointers in monday's 117-101 victory in the series opener.

the unsung rozier emerged as a surprise standout in the first-round series against the milwaukee bucks and he continued his solid play by making 7-of-9 3-pointers and scoring 29 points in the opener. rozier, who also had eight rebounds and six assists, received quality help from forwards jayson tatum (28 points) and al horford (26 points on 10-of-12 shooting) as boston scored 30 or more in each of the final three quarters. philadelphia star big man joel embiid recorded 31 points and 13 rebounds in game 1 but the squad was an abysmal 5-of-26 from 3-point range. "i thought this was one of our poorer defensive games," 76ers coach brett brown told reporters. "i think, to look at this game, defensively, offensively, this isn't who we are. this is a very poor game from us."
tv: 8:30 p.m. et, tnt
about the 76ers: rookie point guard ben simmons had 18 points, seven rebounds and six assists in game 1 but also committed seven turnovers and is well aware the team didn't give its best effort. "game 1, we were comfortable, we knew what they were going to throw at us, but we obviously just didn't execute, and didn't stick with it," simmons told reporters on wednesday. "i think that's where we lost most of the game at. we know exactly what we're going to get into once we hit the floor." forwards robert covington (three points on 0-of-6 shooting) and ersan ilyasova (six points on 2-of-9 shooting) were among the 76ers who experienced subpart efforts.
about the celtics: shooting guard jaylen brown (hamstring) is listed as doubtful and coach brad stevens didn't sound like someone who wants to push the situation when he met with reporters on wednesday. "the bottom line is, with this hamstring injury, it's not terrible," stevens said. "it's not a long-term thing, it shouldn't linger if he comes back at the right time. but you could make it worse if you don't come back at the right time, if you have to guard jj redick and marco belinelli." brown suffered the injury during game 7 of the series with the bucks and was hoping to play in the opening game before the plan was nixed by team trainers.
buzzer beaters

1. rozier is 12-of-17 from 3-point range over the past two games and is averaging 19 points in eight postseason games.
2. redick scored 20 points in the opener to mark his third straight game of 20 or more points.

3. boston pg marcus smart (thumb) is just 9-of-35 shooting in four games since returning to action.

prediction: 76ers 109, celtics 106

Can'tPickAWinner
Washington Capitals vs. Pittsburgh Penguins Preview and Predictions 05-03-2018

the washington capitals bid to keep their perfect postseason road record intact and push the two-time reigning stanley cup champion pittsburgh penguins to the brink of elimination on thursday when they play game 4 of their eastern conference semifinal series. the capitals will look to accomplish the feat without tom wilson, however, as the first-line forward was suspended three games by the nhl on wednesday.

wilson escaped punishment from the league after his hit to the head of pittsburgh defenseman brian dumoulin (concussion) in game 2, but wasn't as fortunate after his illegal check broke the jaw of zach aston-reese midway into the second period of tuesday's 4-3 win in game 3. "we'll prepare like we always do. the focus is on the next game, and any adjustments or any changes we make, we'll react however we need to," washington coach barry trotz said wednesday before the suspension was announced. pittsburgh's jake guentzel extended his point streak to seven games (seven goals, eight assists) by scoring and setting up a goal on tuesday while superstar captain sidney crosby also had a goal and an assist for his sixth multi-point performance of the postseason. "i don't think anything (specifically in our game) concerns us," crosby said. "there are always things that you have to clean up and get better (at) as the series goes on. so there are things we definitely want to improve on, but i think that's pretty typical for any series."
tv: 7 p.m. et, nbc sports network, sportsnet, tvas
about the capitals: captain alex ovechkin scored his eighth goal of the postseason and fifth in four contests by swatting his own rebound out of the air and past matt murray to snap a tie with 1:07 remaining on tuesday. the three-time hart trophy recipient's tally capped the second career three-assist postseason performance for nicklas backstrom and effectively sent washington to its fourth straight road win in the playoffs and ninth consecutive dating to the regular season. "i mean, if you want to be successful in the playoffs you have got to win on the road, and especially because they won the first game," the 30-year-old swede told the washington post. "it's nicer to be up 2-1 than being down 2-1. we're just excited for the next game."
about the penguins: coach mike sullivan placed the game-time decision tag on carl hagelin, who has been sidelined since game 6 of the first-round series versus philadelphia after he sustained an upper-body injury at the hands of flyers captain claude giroux. "i'm definitely feeling better, so that's a good sign. any time you're out there with the guys, it gives you energy and confidence," hagelin said after wednesday's optional skate. fellow forward evgeni malkin returned from his three-game absence due to a lower-body injury to set up patric hornqvist for a power-play goal as part of pittsburgh's three-goal second period.
overtime
1. washington has scored 10 goals in the series, with seven coming to the glove side of murray.
2. penguins d justin schultz has notched an assist in all three games of the series.
3. the capitals have scored a power-play goal in back-to-back contests to increase their total to 11 in nine postseason contests.

prediction: penguins 4, capitals 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Nashville Predators vs. Winnipeg Jets Preview and Predictions 05-03-2018

the winnipeg jets did not panic when they fell behind by three goals at home, and the resulting offensive breakthrough has put them in position to take control of the western conference semifinals entering thursday's game 4 at home against the nashville predators. the jets scored three times in a 2:51 span of the second period en route to a 7-4 victory in game 3, riding two goals each from dustin byfuglien and blake wheeler to take a 2-1 lead in the best-of-seven series.

"nobody panicked," jets defenseman jacob trouba told reporters in referencing a 3-0 nashville lead after the first period, adding that winnipeg coach paul maurice simply told his players during intermission to, "just go play hockey." winnipeg is one goal in double-overtime away from holding a 3-0 series lead while the more experienced predators have not only lost home ice advantage for now, but also lost their composure by taking three minors in the final nine minutes tuesday. "we stopped playing, clear as day," nashville defenseman ryan ellis told the media afterward. "you could see that, and you can't win hockey games when you stop playing midway through the second." goals from mike fisher, p.k. subban and austin watson staked the predators to the early advantage, but nashville only put 18 shots on goal in the final two periods and were outshot 45-30 on the night.
tv: 9:30 p.m. et, nbc sports network, cbc, tva
about the predators: forward filip forsberg tied the game in the third period at 4-4 with his fifth goal of the playoffs and added an assist tuesday. watson was the only nashville player to finish with a plus rating (plus-1) and also scored his fifth goal of the postseason, while subban scored for the second consecutive game and added an assist. the predators were penalized five times in the final 20 minutes and goaltender pekka rinne, who drew a slashing penalty out of frustration with 4:29 left, made 38 saves but gave up four goals on 16 shots in the second period.
about the jets: center mark scheifele continues to shine, picking up two assists to give him 11 points (seven goals) in his past five games. byfuglien finished with a three-point night and has five in the series, while wheeler and center paul stastny (one goal, two assists) also collected three points as winnipeg pounded nashville with 35 shots in the final 40 minutes. goaltender connor hellebuyck gave up three goals in the opening period tuesday and has surrendered nine in the past two games, but settled down in stopping 18 of nashville's final 19 shots.
overtime
1. rinne, who was seventh in the nhl in save percentage (.927) in the regular season, is at .890 for the series and has surrendered 12 goals on 109 shots.

2. the jets captured the faceoff battle for the first time in the series, winning 57 percent of their draws in game 3.

3. winnipeg f brandon tanev, who scored eight goals in 61 games in the regular season, has scored in four consecutive playoff games.

prediction: winnipeg 4, nashville 3

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 06:57 AM
Handicapped by Rick Needham at Belmont Park

RACE #3 - BELMONT PARK - 2:32 PM EASTERN POST
8.0 FURLONGS DIRT THREE YEAR OLDS $80,000.00 OPTIONAL CLAIMING $77,000.00 PURSE

#5 ALMITHMAAR
#6 EARNED SUCCESS
#2 SHOW ME THE BUCKS
#4 THE MONEY DANCE

#5 ALMITHMAAR qualifies as a TrackMaster PLUS "PowerPony," takes a class drop (-8), and has hit the board in "POWER RUN FASHION" in both of his 2 career starts to date, including a maiden-breaking, "POWER RUN WIN" facing better company in his last start, 26 days ago at Keeneland. Jockey Jose Ortiz was in his irons for that win 26 days ago, and is here in Ozone Park this afternoon for his 2nd ride, gunning for back-to-back "Circle Trips." #6 EARNED SUCCESS comes off a maiden-breaking, "POWER RUN WIN" in his "first asking," 26 days ago at Aqueduct.

Can'tPickAWinner
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Camarero Race Track
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 3 - Maiden Claiming - 6.5f on the Dirt. Purse: $9200 Class Rating: 44

FOR MAIDENS, THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD. THREE YEAR OLDS, 120 LBS.; OLDER, 122 LBS. ALLOWED 4 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $27,000, IF FOR $25,000, ALLOWED 3 LBS.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 3 LITTLE LAWYER 3/1

# 1 CABALLERO NEGRO 2/1

# 2 TONY TOMATO 10/1

I think LITTLE LAWYER is a solid choice. This group is much easier than the last one he ran against. Looks to have a very good class edge based on the most recent company kept. CABALLERO NEGRO - This gelding has to be given consideration just off the earnings per start in dirt sprint races alone. Can't overlook the connections here, a 25 winning percentage, one of the strongest at getting into the winner's circle. TONY TOMATO - This horse must be bet on at the expected high odds.

Can'tPickAWinner
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Charles Town - Race #3 - Post: 7:57pm - Claiming - 4.5 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $10,000 Class Rating: 64

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#4 HAINES CITY (ML=5/1)

HAINES CITY - Batista and Capellini perform well when they join forces. It's hard to beat a +23 ROI for a jockey and trainer. Ranked at the top in earnings per start. Another notice that this animal is the class of the race. This mare has been trying different distances, but from the looks of things, she ran a nice speed rating last try at this distance. This tight track favors early pace setters breaking from the inside. Seeing as this is what we have with this horse, I'm going to take a good look at this one.

Vulnerable Contenders: #1 COLOR ME SEXY (ML=2/1), #5 ONEMORESWEETKISS (ML=7/2), #6 WHAT'S UP KIDDO (ML=4/1),

COLOR ME SEXY - Tough to put any dough on this mare on the top end. Likes to finish in the money though. In any race of 4 1/2 furlongs, I like to bet on a contender that has been on the board in sprint events recently. Won't be easy for this animal to beat this bunch off of that last speed fig. Unlikely to improve enough to run a figure close to today's class rating, so put her on the possibly overvalued equines list. ONEMORESWEETKISS - Hard to play a steed that can't even triumph one time in her last ten races. WHAT'S UP KIDDO - The speed figures continue to sink, 67/60/40. Not a good omen. A bit of a lackluster performance when this mare finished sixth.

Top HatGUEST COMMENTARY: Winston - HAINES CITY - I'm betting on this one today. Easier company is going to make a big difference. Will be strong today.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
Have to go with #4 HAINES CITY on the win end if we get at least 1/1 odds

EXACTA WAGERS:
4 with [5,6]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 06:58 AM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Golden Gate Fields - Race #6 - Post: 3:30pm - Claiming - 5.5 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $15,000 Class Rating: 88

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#6 RUN SOPHIA RUN (ML=6/1)

RUN SOPHIA RUN - Have to give this mare a good chance. Ran a solid effort last out within the last month.

Vulnerable Contenders: #2 AMANDANA (ML=8/5), #4 JAZZ LADY (ML=2/1), #5 MAZ KANATA (ML=3/1),

AMANDANA - I don't normally play a morning-line choice that hasn't been to the track in the last three weeks. JAZZ LADY - Hasn't finished in the money in any sprint races lately. Doubtful to see her doing it this time out either. Difficult to take this horse at the price after the result (fifth) in the last affair. MAZ KANATA - The speed figure last time out doesn't fit very well in this clash when I look at the Equibase class figure of today's contest. Mark this racer as a likely underpriced contender.

Top HatGUEST COMMENTARY: Hal - RUN SOPHIA RUN - This mare has the best last speed figure at Golden Gate Fields. Must be considered in your betting.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
Putting our cash on #6 RUN SOPHIA RUN to win. Have to have odds of at least 1/1 or better though

EXACTA WAGERS:
Pass

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
None

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
Skip

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 06:58 AM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Gulfstream Park
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 7 - Maiden Claiming - 8.5f on the Turf. Purse: $30000 Class Rating: 81

FOR MAIDENS, FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD. THREE YEAR OLDS, 118 LBS.; OLDER, 124 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $35,000.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 5 DUDACITY 3/1

# 8 MAURAS FOREVER 9/2

# 1 RATE OF RETURN 7/2

DUDACITY looks to be a very strong contender. She has been running very well and the Equibase Speed Figures are among the best in this group. She looks strong in this slot and I expect will be on the front end or close at the halfway point. With a decent 85 Equibase speed fig last time out, will unquestionably be a factor in this outing. MAURAS FOREVER - The duo of Jaramillo/Delgado has one of the best ROI percentages in this group. I would back this filly on the jockey and handler numbers alone. RATE OF RETURN - With a solid 80 average speed figure at the distance, seems well suited for today's competition. Going off blinkers can produce noticeable speed increases.

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 06:59 AM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Laurel Park
Laurel Park - Race 1

EXACTA, TRIFECTA &DAILY DOUBLE (RACES 1-2) / 10 cent SUPERFECTA 50 cent PICK 3 (RACES 1-2-3) / 50 cent PICK 5 (RACES 1-2-3-4-5) $1.00 SUPER HIGH 5

Claiming $20,000 • 5 1/2 Furlongs • Turf • Ages 3 and up • CR: 90 • Purse: $27,000 • Post: 1:10P
(RAIL AT 35 FEET). (PLUS UP TO 30% MBF) FOR FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD. THREE YEAR OLDS, 119 LBS.; OLDER, 124 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF TWO RACES SINCE MARCH 3 ALLOWED 2 LBS. A RACE SINCE THEN ALLOWED 4 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $20,000, FOR EACH $2,000 TO $16,000 2LBS. (RACES WHERE ENTERED FOR $15,000 OR LESS NOT CONSIDERED IN ALLOWANCES). (IF DEEMED INADVISABLE BY MANAGEMENT TO RUN THIS RACE ON THE TURF COURSE, IT WILL BE RUN ON THE MAIN TRACK AT FIVE AND ONE HALF FURLONGS)
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Basic Race. This race has a mixed pace scenario. Check on scratches of any of the Front-runners (to look for a lone Front-runner). * KEY ANGLES * BANGLA DANCER: Today is a sprint and the horse's last start was within the last ten days. LAST MINUTE LUCY: Horse has a TrackMaster "+" designation or an "L" designation. EYE ON BERLIN: Horse's win percentage at today's distance(sprint or route)/surface (dirt or turf) is at least 50. SHESMYHEARTANDSOUL: Jockey/Trainer combination win percentage is at least 30. LADY KESWICK: Today is a sprint and this is the horse's third or fourth start after a layoff.
BANGLA DANCER
8/1

7/1
LAST MINUTE LUCY
5/2

7/1
EYE ON BERLIN
6/1

7/1
SHESMYHEARTANDSOUL
10/1

7/1
LADY KESWICK
5/2

8/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
LADY KESWICK

5/2
Front-runner

EYE ON BERLIN

6/1
Front-runner

SHESMYHEARTANDSOUL

10/1
Front-runner

ULTIMATE AVARY

10/1
Stalker

BURBANK ROAD

3/1
Stalker

BANGLA DANCER

8/1
Stalker

R BLING SHINES

4/1
Trailer

KISS THE PRINCESS

15/1
Trailer

LAST MINUTE LUCY

5/2
Trailer

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 06:59 AM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Remington Park
Remington Park - Race 9

Exacta / Trifecta (.50 Cent Minimum) / Superfecta (.10 Cent Minimum) Pick 3 (Races 9-10-11) (.50 Cent Minimum)

Claiming $12,500 • 350 Yards • Dirt • Ages 3 and up • CR: 81 • Purse: $16,200 • Post: 9:28P
QUARTER HORSE 350Y, FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 124 LBS.; OLDER, 126 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $12,500.
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Not Applicable (Quarter Horse). * KEY ANGLES * TORBRECK: Horse has a TrackMaster "B" designation. Quarter Horse has a Fast Break Style designation and no horse in a post position next to it gets out of the gate fast. FAST N FURIOUS 1 23: Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Class Rating at the distance/surface. SWEET YESS FLY: Quarter Horse has a Fast Break Style designation and no horse in a post position ne xt to it gets out of the gate fast. Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. JETTIN JESS: Quarter horse has the highest last race Equibase Speed Rating.
TORBRECK
4/1

4/1
FAST N FURIOUS 123
3/1

6/1
SWEET YESS FLY
12/1

8/1
JETTIN JESS
5/1

10/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
THE LAST RED HERO

15/1
Average

SWEET YESS FLY

12/1
Fast

SUNSETS CORONA GIRL

15/1
Slow

EOS MARIE LEVEAU

10/1
Average

FEATURE MS KNOCKOUT

20/1
Average

TORBRECK

4/1
Fast

JETTIN JESS

5/1
Average

ONE CHORD SONG

8/1
Fast

FAST N FURIOUS 123

3/1
Average

PURE FAVORITE

6/1
Average

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 10:34 AM
Mike Wynn

Free Play: Free Oakland/Seattle Under 8 Runs

Can'tPickAWinner
Free Selection from Jim Feist

Jim Feist's Comp Pick, Thursday, May 3, 2018

05/03 05:05 PM PT / 8:05 PM ET

MLB (961) BOSTON RED SOX VS (962) TEXAS RANGERS

Take: (961) BOSTON RED SOX

Reason: Your free play for Thursday, May 3, 2018 is in the MLB scheduled contest between the Boston Red Sox and the Texas Rangers. Your free play is on the Red Sox.

Can'tPickAWinner
Jeff Allen Sports

Thursday's Free Selection is on the Pittsburgh Penguins

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 10:35 AM
Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR THURSDAY: Take LA DODGERS (Wood) +110 over Arizona

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 10:35 AM
Totals4U

Thursday's Free Selection: Oakland/Seattle under 8

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 10:36 AM
John Anthony Sports

Thursday's Free Selection: Los Angeles Angels

Can'tPickAWinner
Atlantic Sports

Thursday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Pittsburgh (NHL) - 160

Can'tPickAWinner
#1 Sports

Thursday's Free Selection: Boston Red Sox - 140

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 10:37 AM
Easy Money Sports

Lee's Free Thurday Selection Is

Winnipeg -140

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 10:37 AM
Nevada Sharpshooter

Your free winner for Thursday: Take OAKLAND/SEATTLE OVER the total of 8 runs

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 10:38 AM
Huddle Up Sports

Free Play: Boston Price -139

Can'tPickAWinner
Hawkeye Sports

Thursday's Free Pick: Winnipeg Jets - 140

Can'tPickAWinner
Golden Dragon Sports

Free Pick Arizona Corbin -118

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 10:39 AM
Arthur Ralph Sports

FREE play: THURS RedSox w/Price -140

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 10:39 AM
Platinum Plays

Free Pick the Oakland Athletics w/Manaea -120 over Seattle

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 10:40 AM
The Vegas Steam Line

Your free winner for Thursday: Take NY METS (Vargas) Pick'em over Atlanta

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 10:40 AM
High Stakes Syndicate

Free Selection for Thursday: Boston Red Sox - 140

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 10:41 AM
Sharp Bettor

SharpBettor FREE Play for Thursday, May 3, 2018

5/03 07:10 PM MLB (967) OAKLAND ATHLETICS (S MANAEA - L) VS (968) SEATTLE MARINERS (W LEBLANC - L)

Take : A's

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 10:41 AM
Roz Wins

Roz's Thursday May 3, 2018, Free Pick

05/03 10:10 AM MLB (953) ATLANTA BRAVES (J TEHERAN - R) VS (954) NEW YORK METS (J VARGAS - L)

Take : Braves

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 10:42 AM
MLB

Thursday, May 3

National League
Pirates (17-13) @ Nationals (14-16)
Williams is 4-1, 2.29 in six starts this season (under 4-1-1). Team in his starts: 4-2
5-inning record: 3-1-2. Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-6

Hellickson is 0-0, 4.11 in three starts this year (under 2-1). Team in his starts: 1-2
5-inning record: 2-1. Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-3

Pirates lost their last seven road games. Under is 7-3-1 in their last 11 road games. Washington won its last four games; they’re 7-9 at home. Under is 7-4 in their last 11 games.

Braves (18-11) @ Mets (17-11)
Teheran is 1-1, 2.45 in his last four starts; under is 3-1 in his last four. Team in his starts: 4-2 Teheran left his last start with a bad back.
5-inning record: 2-2-2. Allowed run in 1st inning: 5-6

Vargas allowed nine runs in 3.2 IP (84 PT) in his first ’18 start, a 12-2 loss in San Diego. Team in his starts: 0-1
5-inning record: 0-1. Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-1

Atlanta won six of its last seven games; over is 6-2-2 in their last ten road games. Mets are 5-9 in their last 14 games; over is 7-3-2 in their last dozen games.

Dodgers (13-16) @ Diamondbacks (20-9)
Wood is 0-3, 6.00 in his last five starts; over is 3-1 in his last four. Team in his starts: 2-4
5-inning record: 1-4-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-6

Corbin is 4-0, 2.27 in six starts this year; under is 4-1 in his last five. Team in his starts: 5-1
5-inning record: 4-1-1. Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-6

Dodgers lost seven of their last nine games; over is 7-3 in their last 10 road games. Arizona won eight of its last 11 games; they’re 11-3 at home. Under is 9-1-1 in their last 11 home games.

American League
New York (20-10) @ Astros (20-12)
Tanaka is 2-0, 1.32 in his last two starts; his last four starts went over. Team in his starts: 4-2
5-inning record: 4-1-1. Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-6

McCullers is 3-0, 0.90 in his last three starts (over 3-2-1). Team in his starts: 4-2
5-inning record: 2-2-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-6

New York won 11 of its last 12 games; under is 6-1 in their last six games. Astros is 4-7 in its last 11 home games; they got shut out last two nights. Astros’ last three games stayed under.

Tigers (13-16) @ Royals (8-22)
Fiers is 1-2, 6.88 in his last three starts (over 2-2). Team in his starts: 2-2
5-inning record: 2-2. Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-4

Skoglund is 1-2, 6.23 in his four starts this year (over 3-1). Team in his starts: 2-2
5-inning record: 1-3 Allowed run in 1st inning: 4-4

Tigers lost nine of last 11 road games; their last four games stayed under. Kansas City lost 11 of its last 13 home games; four of their last five games went over.

Red Sox (22-8) @ Rangers (12-20)
Price is 0-2, 6.75 in his last two starts; over is 3-1 in his last four. Team in his starts: 3-3
5-inning record: 1-2-3 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-6

Minor is 2-2, 4.43 in his last four starts (over 3-2). Team in his starts: 3-2
5-inning record: 1-3-1. Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-5

Red Sox won three of their last four games; under is 4-1 in their last five home games. Texas lost three of its last four games; over is 8-2-1 in their last 11 games.

Twins (10-16) @ White Sox (8-20)
Odorizzi is 1-2, 4.96 in his last three starts (under 4-2). Team in his starts: 3-3
5-inning record: 2-3-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-6

Lopez is 0-3, 2.96 in his last four starts; over is 2-0-1 in his last three. Team in his starts: 1-4
5-inning record: 2-2-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-5

Minnesota lost 11 of its last 13 games; over is 6-1 in their last seven road games. White Sox are 3-9 at home; under is 6-3 in their last nine games.

Orioles (8-22) @ Angels (18-12)
Tillman is 1-4, 7.03 in five starts this season (under 3-1-1). Team in his starts: 1-4
5-inning record: 1-3-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 3-5

Richards is 2-1, 8.53 in his last three starts (over 4-2). Team in his starts: 4-2
5-inning record: 3-1-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-6

Baltimore lost eight of its last ten games; over is 7-3-1 in their last 11 road games. Angels lost eight of their last 11 home games; seven of their last ten games stayed under.

A’s (15-15) @ Mariners (17-12)
Manaea is 3-0, 0.78 in his last three starts (under 5-1). Team in his starts: 4-2
5-inning record: 3-2-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-6

LeBlanc is making his first ’18 start; he has allowed seven runs in 13.2 IP in five relief stints this year. He’s been in majors for 10 years, started 79 games (8 with Seattle in ’16). Team in his starts: 0-0
5-inning record: 0-0 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-0

A’s lost four of their last six games; over is 8-4 in their last 12 road games. Seattle won six of its last eight games; over is 8-3 in their last 11 games.

Blue Jays (17-13) @ Indians (16-13)
Garcia is 0-2, 7.84 in his last two starts; over is 3-1 in his last four. Team in his starts: 3-2
5-inning record: 2-3 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-5

Biagini allowed three runs in 5.2 IP (106 PT) in his first ’18 start. Team in his starts: 1-0
5-inning record: 0-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-1

Carrasco is 3-1, 2.51 in his last five starts (under 4-1). Team in his starts: 4-2
5-inning record: 4-1-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-6

Plutko is making his MLB debut; he is 0-1, 2.57 in four AAA games (3 starts) this year. He was 11-9, 3.53 in 23 AA starts LY. Team in his starts: 0-0
5-inning record: 0-0 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-0

Blue Jays won three of their last four games; over is 5-1-1 in their last seven games. Cleveland lost three of its last five games; their last seven home games went over the total.

Teams’ records in first five innings:
Team (road-home-total)- thru 5/2
Ariz 7-6-2……7-3-4…….14-9
Atl 8-5-4……6-3-3…….14-8
Cubs 6-5-3……4-7-3…….10-12
Reds 4-11-1……4-8-3…….8-19
Colo 10-8-3……6-5-1……16-13
LA 8-6-1…..6-7-2……..14-13
Miami 3-7-2…..7-7-4……..10-14
Milw 10-7-1…..6-7-1……..16-14
Mets 7-7-1……6-5-3…….12-12
Philly 5-5-4…..4-6-5……..9-11
Pitt 7-5-4……8-4-3…….15-9
St. Louis 9-3-3……7-6-1……..16-9
SD 4-8-2…..4-12-1……..8-19
SF 6-4-5…..7-8-2……..13-12
Wash 9-5-1……10-5-1…….19-10

Orioles 2-8-5…….4-9-2……6-17
Boston 7-3-5……..7-5-3……14-8
White Sox 8-7-1…….2-8-2…….10-15
Cleveland 6-3-3……8-6-4…….14-9
Detroit 4-8-1……8-7-3…….12-15
Astros 6-3-5……9-6-3…….15-9
KC 4-9-2……..5-10-1…….9-19
Angels 10-2-1……3-10-4……13-12
Twins 3-8-3……6-6-2………9-14
NYY 8-3-3……10-4-2…….18-7
A’s 4-8-4……5-6-3………9-14
Seattle 10-6-2……4-3-5…….14-9
TB 9-4-3……4-6-3……..13-10
Texas 7-7-2……5-9-2……..12-16
Toronto 5-6-3……5-8-3…….10-14

%age of times teams score in first inning (road/home/total- 5/2)
Ariz 5-14……..4-14………..9
Atl 7-16……..7-13……….14
Cubs 3-14……..5-14…………8
Reds 3-16……..2-15………..5
Colo 9-20……..5-12..…….14
LA 6-15……..3-14..………9
Miami 4-12……..6-19………10
Milw 4-18……..1-13…..……5
Mets 5-15……..6-13………..11
Philly 4-15……..6-16……….10
Pitt 3-16……..3-15…………6
StL 4-14……..4-14………..8
SD 4-15……..2-16……….6
SF 1-13………7-17……….8
Wash 9-16……..6-15………15

Orioles 6-15……4-15………..10
Boston 5-15……..7-15………12
White Sox 4-17……4-12………8
Clev 3-12…….5-17……….8
Detroit 3-13…….3-16………6
Astros 3-13……5-16……….8
KC 4-15……..4-15……….8
Angels 6-13……..3-16……….9
Twins 4-14……..2-12……….5
NYY 4-14……..7-16………11
A’s 5-16……..5-14………10
Seattle 6-17……3-12……….9
TB 7-16…….3-13……….10
Texas 2-16……3-16……….5
Toronto 2-14……6-16……….8

Interleague play- 2018
NL @ AL– 16-5 NL, favorites -$46
AL @ NL– 5-3 NL, favorites -$8
Total: 21-8 NL, favorites -$ 54

Totals in interleague games
NL @ AL: Under 12-8-1
AL @ NL: Over 4-4
Total: Under 16-12-1

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 10:42 AM
MLB

Thursday, May 3

Trend Report

Pittsburgh Pirates
Pittsburgh is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
Pittsburgh is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
Pittsburgh is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games when playing Washington
Pittsburgh is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing Washington
Pittsburgh is 3-14 SU in its last 17 games when playing on the road against Washington
Washington Nationals
Washington is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Washington is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
Washington is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Washington is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
Washington is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games when playing Pittsburgh
Washington is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing Pittsburgh
Washington is 14-3 SU in its last 17 games when playing at home against Pittsburgh

Atlanta Braves
Atlanta is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
Atlanta is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
Atlanta is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Atlanta is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games on the road
Atlanta is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing NY Mets
Atlanta is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing NY Mets
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Atlanta's last 8 games when playing NY Mets
Atlanta is 13-4 ATS in its last 17 games when playing on the road against NY Mets
Atlanta is 12-5 SU in its last 17 games when playing on the road against NY Mets
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Atlanta's last 5 games when playing on the road against NY Mets
New York Mets
NY Mets is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
NY Mets is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games
NY Mets is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games at home
NY Mets is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of NY Mets's last 11 games at home
NY Mets is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Atlanta
NY Mets is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Atlanta
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of NY Mets's last 8 games when playing Atlanta
NY Mets is 4-13 ATS in its last 17 games when playing at home against Atlanta
NY Mets is 5-12 SU in its last 17 games when playing at home against Atlanta
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of NY Mets's last 5 games when playing at home against Atlanta

Toronto Blue Jays
Toronto is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Toronto's last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Toronto's last 6 games on the road
Toronto is 4-9 SU in its last 13 games when playing Cleveland
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Toronto's last 5 games when playing Cleveland
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Toronto's last 13 games when playing Cleveland
Toronto is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
Toronto is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
Cleveland Indians
Cleveland is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Cleveland's last 5 games
Cleveland is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Cleveland's last 5 games at home
Cleveland is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games when playing Toronto
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland's last 5 games when playing Toronto
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Cleveland's last 13 games when playing Toronto
Cleveland is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Toronto
Cleveland is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Toronto

New York Yankees
NY Yankees is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
NY Yankees is 11-1 SU in its last 12 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of NY Yankees's last 7 games
NY Yankees is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
NY Yankees is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of NY Yankees's last 6 games on the road
NY Yankees is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games when playing Houston
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of NY Yankees's last 6 games when playing Houston
NY Yankees is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Houston
NY Yankees is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Houston
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of NY Yankees's last 7 games when playing on the road against Houston
Houston Astros
Houston is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Houston is 10-5 SU in its last 15 games
Houston is 3-9 ATS in its last 12 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Houston's last 16 games at home
Houston is 2-8 ATS in its last 10 games when playing NY Yankees
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Houston's last 6 games when playing NY Yankees
Houston is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against NY Yankees
Houston is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games when playing at home against NY Yankees
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Houston's last 7 games when playing at home against NY Yankees

Detroit Tigers
Detroit is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Detroit's last 7 games
Detroit is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Detroit's last 12 games on the road
Detroit is 5-12 SU in its last 17 games when playing Kansas City
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit's last 7 games when playing Kansas City
Detroit is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Kansas City
The total has gone OVER in 16 of Detroit's last 24 games when playing on the road against Kansas City
Kansas City Royals
Kansas City is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games
Kansas City is 5-17 SU in its last 22 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Kansas City's last 6 games
Kansas City is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games at home
Kansas City is 2-10 SU in its last 12 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Kansas City's last 11 games at home
Kansas City is 12-5 SU in its last 17 games when playing Detroit
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Kansas City's last 7 games when playing Detroit
Kansas City is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Detroit
The total has gone OVER in 16 of Kansas City's last 24 games when playing at home against Detroit

Los Angeles Dodgers
LA Dodgers is 2-9 ATS in its last 11 games
LA Dodgers is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
LA Dodgers is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
LA Dodgers is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 7 of LA Dodgers's last 10 games on the road
LA Dodgers is 2-7 ATS in its last 9 games when playing Arizona
LA Dodgers is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games when playing Arizona
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Dodgers's last 6 games when playing Arizona
LA Dodgers is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Arizona
LA Dodgers is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Arizona
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Dodgers's last 5 games when playing on the road against Arizona
Arizona Diamondbacks
Arizona is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Arizona's last 5 games
Arizona is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Arizona is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Arizona's last 11 games at home
Arizona is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 games when playing LA Dodgers
Arizona is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games when playing LA Dodgers
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona's last 6 games when playing LA Dodgers
Arizona is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against LA Dodgers
Arizona is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against LA Dodgers
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Arizona's last 5 games when playing at home against LA Dodgers

Toronto Blue Jays
Toronto is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Toronto's last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Toronto's last 6 games on the road
Toronto is 4-9 SU in its last 13 games when playing Cleveland
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Toronto's last 13 games when playing Cleveland
Toronto is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
Toronto is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
Cleveland Indians
Cleveland is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Cleveland's last 5 games
Cleveland is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Cleveland's last 5 games at home
Cleveland is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games when playing Toronto
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Cleveland's last 13 games when playing Toronto
Cleveland is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Toronto
Cleveland is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Toronto

Boston Red Sox
Boston is 1-10 ATS in its last 11 games
Boston is 18-7 SU in its last 25 games
Boston is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Boston is 11-3 SU in its last 14 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Boston's last 5 games on the road
Boston is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Texas
Boston is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Texas
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Boston's last 7 games when playing Texas
Boston is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Texas
Boston is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Texas
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston's last 6 games when playing on the road against Texas
Texas Rangers
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Texas's last 6 games
Texas is 2-8 ATS in its last 10 games at home
Texas is 2-8 SU in its last 10 games at home
Texas is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Boston
Texas is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing Boston
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Texas's last 7 games when playing Boston
Texas is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Boston
Texas is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games when playing at home against Boston
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Texas's last 6 games when playing at home against Boston

Minnesota Twins
Minnesota is 3-9 ATS in its last 12 games
Minnesota is 2-11 SU in its last 13 games
The total has gone OVER in 10 of Minnesota's last 13 games
Minnesota is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Minnesota is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Minnesota's last 9 games on the road
Minnesota is 10-4 ATS in its last 14 games when playing Chi White Sox
Minnesota is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Chi White Sox
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Minnesota's last 7 games when playing Chi White Sox
Minnesota is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Chi White Sox
Minnesota is 8-4 SU in its last 12 games when playing on the road against Chi White Sox
Chicago White Sox
Chi White Sox is 9-1 ATS in its last 10 games
Chi White Sox is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Chi White Sox's last 5 games
Chi White Sox is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games at home
Chi White Sox is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games at home
Chi White Sox is 4-10 ATS in its last 14 games when playing Minnesota
Chi White Sox is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Minnesota
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Chi White Sox's last 7 games when playing Minnesota
Chi White Sox is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games when playing at home against Minnesota
Chi White Sox is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games when playing at home against Minnesota

Baltimore Orioles
Baltimore is 5-12 ATS in its last 17 games
Baltimore is 3-14 SU in its last 17 games
Baltimore is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games on the road
Baltimore is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Baltimore's last 11 games on the road
Baltimore is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing LA Angels
Baltimore is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing LA Angels
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Baltimore's last 10 games when playing LA Angels
Baltimore is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against LA Angels
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Baltimore's last 5 games when playing on the road against LA Angels
Los Angeles Angels
LA Angels is 4-10 ATS in its last 14 games
LA Angels is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of LA Angels's last 10 games
LA Angels is 2-9 ATS in its last 11 games at home
LA Angels is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of LA Angels's last 7 games at home
LA Angels is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Baltimore
LA Angels is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Baltimore
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of LA Angels's last 10 games when playing Baltimore
LA Angels is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Baltimore
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Angels's last 5 games when playing at home against Baltimore

Oakland Athletics
Oakland is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Oakland is 10-5 SU in its last 15 games
Oakland is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
Oakland is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Oakland is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games on the road
Oakland is 1-8 ATS in its last 9 games when playing Seattle
Oakland is 3-11 SU in its last 14 games when playing Seattle
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oakland's last 6 games when playing Seattle
Oakland is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Seattle
Oakland is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Seattle
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Oakland's last 7 games when playing on the road against Seattle
Seattle Mariners
Seattle is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
Seattle is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Seattle's last 6 games
Seattle is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games at home
Seattle is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Seattle is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home
Seattle is 8-1 ATS in its last 9 games when playing Oakland
Seattle is 11-3 SU in its last 14 games when playing Oakland
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Seattle's last 6 games when playing Oakland
Seattle is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Oakland
Seattle is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games when playing at home against Oakland
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Seattle's last 7 games when playing at home against Oakland

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 10:43 AM
MLB
Dunkel

Thursday, May 3

Pittsburgh @ Washington

Game 951-952
May 3, 2018 @ 1:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Pittsburgh
(Williams) 18.999
Washington
(Hllckson) 15.006
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Pittsburgh
by 4
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Washington
9 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Pittsburgh
(+110); Under

Atlanta @ NY Mets

Game 953-954
May 3, 2018 @ 1:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Atlanta
(Teheran) 16.599
NY Mets
(Vargas) 14.515
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Atlanta
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
NY Mets
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Atlanta
(-110); Over

LA Dodgers @ Arizona

Game 955-956
May 3, 2018 @ 3:40 pm

Dunkel Rating:
LA Dodgers
(Wood) 16.746
Arizona
(Corbin) 14.388
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
LA Dodgers
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Arizona
Dunkel Pick:
LA Dodgers
(+100); Over

NY Yankees @ Houston

Game 957-958
May 3, 2018 @ 2:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
NY Yankees
(Tanaka) 18.893
Houston
(McCllers) 17.359
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
NY Yankees
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Houston
Dunkel Pick:
NY Yankees
(+110); Over

Detroit @ Kansas City

Game 959-960
May 3, 2018 @ 2:15 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Detroit
(Fiers) 15.078
Kansas City
(Skoglund) 13.988
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Detroit
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Kansas City
9 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Detroit
(+100); Under

Boston @ Texas

Game 961-962
May 3, 2018 @ 8:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Boston
(Price) 15.876
Texas
(Minor) 14.269
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Boston
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Boston
9 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Boston
(-145); Under

Minnesota @ Chicago White Sox

Game 963-964
May 3, 2018 @ 8:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Minnesota
(Odorizzi) 15.006
Chicago White Sox
(Lopez) 13.519
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Minnesota
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Chicago White Sox
Dunkel Pick:
Minnesota
(-110); Under

Baltimore @ LA Angels

Game 965-966
May 3, 2018 @ 10:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Baltimore
(Tillman) 00.000
LA Angels
(Barria) 00.000
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Baltimore

Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Baltimore

Dunkel Pick:
Baltimore
( );

Oakland @ Seattle

Game 967-968
May 3, 2018 @ 10:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Oakland
(Manaea) 17.287
Seattle
(LeBlanc) 16.387
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Oakland
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Oakland
Dunkel Pick:
Oakland
(-125); Under

Toronto @ Cleveland

Game 969-970
May 3, 2018 @ 1:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Toronto
(Garcia) 16.472
Cleveland
(Carrasco) 15.022
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Toronto
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Cleveland
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Toronto
(+170); Under

Toronto @ Cleveland

Game 971-972
May 3, 2018 @ 4:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Toronto
(Biagini) 00.000
Cleveland
(Plutko) 00.000
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Toronto

Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Toronto

Dunkel Pick:
Toronto
( );

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 11:03 AM
MLB
Long Sheet

Thursday, May 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PITTSBURGH (17 - 14) at WASHINGTON (15 - 16) - 1:05 PM
TREVOR WILLIAMS (R) vs. JEREMY HELLICKSON (R)
Top Trends for this game.
PITTSBURGH is 18-32 (-13.8 Units) against the money line on the road when the money line is +125 to -125 over the last 2 seasons.
PITTSBURGH is 12-30 (-16.3 Units) against the money line on the road when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 2 seasons.
PITTSBURGH is 18-38 (-16.0 Units) against the money line in road games after a loss over the last 2 seasons.
HELLICKSON is 21-15 (+14.3 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
PITTSBURGH is 38-25 (+18.1 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 23-28 (-19.8 Units) against the money line as a home favorite of -125 to -175 over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 54-45 (-19.1 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 33-36 (-20.0 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 28-29 (-17.1 Units) against the money line in home games after a win over the last 2 seasons.

Head-to-Head Series History
WASHINGTON is 3-0 (+3.0 Units) against PITTSBURGH this season
2 of 3 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+0.9 Units)

TREVOR WILLIAMS vs. WASHINGTON since 1997
No recent starts.

JEREMY HELLICKSON vs. PITTSBURGH since 1997
HELLICKSON is 3-1 when starting against PITTSBURGH with an ERA of 2.86 and a WHIP of 0.953.
His team's record is 3-2 (+2.2 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-1. (-0.4 units)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATLANTA (18 - 11) at NY METS (17 - 11) - 1:10 PM
JULIO TEHERAN (R) vs. JASON VARGAS (L)
VARGAS is 26-15 (+13.7 Units) against the money line in May games since 1997. (Team's Record)
VARGAS is 38-22 (+16.3 Units) against the money line in home games after a loss since 1997. (Team's Record)
ATLANTA is 18-11 (+11.5 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
ATLANTA is 65-66 (+21.7 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons.
ATLANTA is 82-96 (+28.3 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 3 seasons.
ATLANTA is 13-7 (+9.3 Units) against the money line against division opponents this season.
ATLANTA is 8-1 (+9.8 Units) against the money line in day games this season.
ATLANTA is 14-7 (+14.0 Units) against the money line in road games after 3 or more consecutive wins over the last 3 seasons.
ATLANTA is 13-4 (+13.0 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
NY METS are 44-50 (-18.9 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
NY METS are 37-46 (-31.0 Units) against the money line in home games against division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
NY METS are 10-18 (-12.5 Units) against the money line in home games in day games over the last 2 seasons.
NY METS are 40-48 (-21.9 Units) against the money line in home games after a loss over the last 3 seasons.
NY METS are 20-51 (-31.6 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

ATLANTA is 4-1 (+4.7 Units) against NY METS this season
3 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+1.0 Units)

JULIO TEHERAN vs. NY METS since 1997
TEHERAN is 8-5 when starting against NY METS with an ERA of 2.21 and a WHIP of 1.037.
His team's record is 11-9 (+1.7 units) in these starts. The OVER is 7-13. (-7.1 units)

JASON VARGAS vs. ATLANTA since 1997
VARGAS is 0-0 when starting against ATLANTA with an ERA of 0.00 and a WHIP of 1.000.
His team's record is 1-0 (+1.1 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-0. (+1.0 units)

LA DODGERS (13 - 17) at ARIZONA (21 - 9) - 3:40 PM
ALEX WOOD (L) vs. PAT CORBIN (L)
LA DODGERS are 13-17 (-16.2 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
LA DODGERS are 22-37 (-17.0 Units) against the money line on the road when the money line is +125 to -125 over the last 3 seasons.
LA DODGERS are 98-92 (-25.9 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 3 seasons.
LA DODGERS are 9-13 (-10.8 Units) against the money line against division opponents this season.
LA DODGERS are 48-51 (-18.1 Units) against the money line in road games after a win over the last 3 seasons.
WOOD is 53-57 (-22.6 Units) against the money line in all games since 1997. (Team's Record)
WOOD is 24-37 (-21.1 Units) against the money line in road games since 1997. (Team's Record)
WOOD is 5-18 (-16.5 Units) against the money line in day games since 1997. (Team's Record)
ARIZONA is 21-9 (+13.9 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
ARIZONA is 64-34 (+22.7 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
ARIZONA is 18-5 (+14.0 Units) against the money line when playing on Thursday over the last 2 seasons.
ARIZONA is 15-6 (+9.9 Units) against the money line against division opponents this season.
ARIZONA is 11-3 (+9.8 Units) against the money line against left-handed starters this season.
ARIZONA is 8-0 (+8.6 Units) against the money line after a loss this season.

ARIZONA is 7-2 (+7.2 Units) against LA DODGERS this season
5 of 9 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+0.9 Units)

ALEX WOOD vs. ARIZONA since 1997
WOOD is 4-4 when starting against ARIZONA with an ERA of 3.52 and a WHIP of 1.099.
His team's record is 4-5 (-2.9 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 5-3. (+1.7 units)

PAT CORBIN vs. LA DODGERS since 1997
CORBIN is 4-9 when starting against LA DODGERS with an ERA of 4.24 and a WHIP of 1.513.
His team's record is 6-9 (-2.3 units) in these starts. The OVER is 6-9. (-3.2 units)

NY YANKEES (20 - 10) at HOUSTON (20 - 12) - 2:10 PM
MASAHIRO TANAKA (R) vs. LANCE MCCULLERS JR. (R)
NY YANKEES are 16-27 (-12.4 Units) against the money line on the road when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 2 seasons.
NY YANKEES are 22-33 (-13.4 Units) against the money line in road games after a win over the last 2 seasons.
HOUSTON is 100-47 (+29.5 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
NY YANKEES are 62-41 (+19.0 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

NY YANKEES is 2-1 (+1.6 Units) against HOUSTON this season
3 of 3 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+3.1 Units)

MASAHIRO TANAKA vs. HOUSTON since 1997
TANAKA is 1-4 when starting against HOUSTON with an ERA of 6.11 and a WHIP of 1.330.
His team's record is 2-5 (-3.3 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 4-3. (+0.7 units)

LANCE MCCULLERS JR. vs. NY YANKEES since 1997
MCCULLERS JR. is 2-0 when starting against NY YANKEES with an ERA of 1.93 and a WHIP of 0.986.
His team's record is 2-2 (-0.7 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-2. (-0.2 units)

DETROIT (13 - 16) at KANSAS CITY (8 - 22) - 2:15 PM
MICHAEL FIERS (R) vs. ERIC SKOGLUND (L)
DETROIT is 77-114 (-33.1 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 30-50 (-19.9 Units) against the money line when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 335-423 (-92.0 Units) against the money line on the road when the money line is +125 to -125 since 1997.
DETROIT is 28-49 (-23.2 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 37-55 (-18.8 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
KANSAS CITY is 8-22 (-12.0 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
KANSAS CITY is 2-11 (-9.4 Units) against the money line when the total is 9 to 9.5 this season.
KANSAS CITY is 3-12 (-10.3 Units) against the money line in home games this season.
KANSAS CITY is 285-407 (-114.7 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 9 to 9.5 since 1997.
KANSAS CITY is 2-15 (-13.2 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters this season.

KANSAS CITY is 3-3 (+0.6 Units) against DETROIT this season
4 of 6 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+1.9 Units)

MICHAEL FIERS vs. KANSAS CITY since 1997
FIERS is 2-3 when starting against KANSAS CITY with an ERA of 4.55 and a WHIP of 1.800.
His team's record is 3-3 (-0.9 units) in these starts. The OVER is 4-2. (+2.0 units)

ERIC SKOGLUND vs. DETROIT since 1997
SKOGLUND is 1-0 when starting against DETROIT with an ERA of 3.18 and a WHIP of 0.794.
His team's record is 2-0 (+2.9 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-1. (-0.2 units)

BOSTON (22 - 8) at TEXAS (12 - 20) - 8:05 PM
DAVID PRICE (L) vs. MIKE MINOR (L)
BOSTON is 695-619 (-77.8 Units) against the money line when the total is 9 to 9.5 since 1997.
BOSTON is 18-24 (-14.8 Units) against the money line when playing on Thursday over the last 3 seasons.
BOSTON is 525-480 (-67.4 Units) against the money line against left-handed starters since 1997.
TEXAS is 185-174 (+22.6 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons.
TEXAS is 84-66 (+27.5 Units) against the money line when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 3 seasons.
TEXAS is 137-119 (+26.8 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 3 seasons.
TEXAS is 79-71 (+27.8 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.
BOSTON is 77-47 (+24.9 Units) against the money line in road games in night games over the last 3 seasons.

There were no past matchups in this series during this time period.

DAVID PRICE vs. TEXAS since 1997
PRICE is 4-9 when starting against TEXAS with an ERA of 5.12 and a WHIP of 1.388.
His team's record is 9-9 (-4.1 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 8-9. (-2.3 units)

MIKE MINOR vs. BOSTON since 1997
MINOR is 0-1 when starting against BOSTON with an ERA of 3.86 and a WHIP of 1.371.
His team's record is 0-2 (-2.2 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-1. (-0.3 units)

MINNESOTA (10 - 16) at CHI WHITE SOX (8 - 20) - 8:10 PM
JAKE ODORIZZI (R) vs. REYNALDO LOPEZ (R)
CHI WHITE SOX are 39-32 (+15.6 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 3 seasons.
MINNESOTA is 47-47 (+8.4 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
MINNESOTA is 130-144 (+28.3 Units) against the money line in road games in May games since 1997.
MINNESOTA is 25-16 (+12.6 Units) against the money line in road games against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
MINNESOTA is 63-55 (+10.2 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
MINNESOTA is 38-31 (+14.1 Units) against the money line in road games against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.

MINNESOTA is 1-0 (+1.0 Units) against CHI WHITE SOX this season
1 of 1 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+1.0 Units)

JAKE ODORIZZI vs. CHI WHITE SOX since 1997
ODORIZZI is 1-1 when starting against CHI WHITE SOX with an ERA of 3.50 and a WHIP of 1.333.
His team's record is 1-2 (-1.3 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-1. (+0.8 units)

REYNALDO LOPEZ vs. MINNESOTA since 1997
No recent starts.

BALTIMORE (8 - 22) at LA ANGELS (18 - 12) - 10:05 PM
CHRIS TILLMAN (R) vs. JAIME BARRIA (R)
There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

LA ANGELS is 2-0 (+2.0 Units) against BALTIMORE this season
1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=-0.2 Units, Under=-0.2 Units)

CHRIS TILLMAN vs. LA ANGELS since 1997
TILLMAN is 3-0 when starting against LA ANGELS with an ERA of 2.84 and a WHIP of 1.211.
His team's record is 4-2 (+2.5 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-4. (-2.2 units)

JAIME BARRIA vs. BALTIMORE since 1997
No recent starts.

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 11:04 AM
Thursday's NBA Playoffs betting preview and odds

Round 2 of the NBA Playoffs continues Thursday with the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Boston Celtics both trying to build on their Game 1 victories as underdogs.

Cleveland Cavaliers at Toronto Raptors (-6.5, 212.5)

Cavaliers lead series 1-0.

It was more of the same in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference semifinals with LeBron James - even on an off night - and his Cleveland Cavaliers once again getting the better of the Toronto Raptors. James and the Cavaliers will attempt to maintain their postseason dominance of the Raptors and take a commanding 2-0 series lead back home when the teams meet Thursday night in Toronto.

James recorded his 21st career playoff triple-double as Cleveland erased a 13-point deficit in the second half and survived multiple chances for the Raptors to win late in regulation and again in the closing seconds of overtime for a 113-112 win Tuesday night. "My teammates were unbelievable tonight," James told reporters afterward. "They stepped up when I wasn't at my best." Toronto, which has dropped nine of 11 playoff meetings with Cleveland over the last three seasons, must quickly move on from a game it probably should've won. "A lot of things, we did to ourselves," coach Dwane Casey told the media. "I think we're a better team. We just didn't make the shots down the stretch. I know it sounds simplistic, but we had our open looks, had our opportunities, that we didn't cash in on, and some other things we could clean up defensively."

TV: 6 p.m. ET, ESPN

SERIES PRICE (PER WESTGATE LV SUPERBOOK):

http://i68.tinypic.com/2w6apn6.jpg

LINE MOVES AND BETTING ACTION: The Raptors opened as six-point favorites for Game 2 and as of Wednesday night they have been bumped up slightly to -6.5. This line move is despite 58 percent of wagers coming in on the underdog Cavs. The total hit betting boards at 212.5 and has not moved.

INJURY REPORT:

Cavaliers - No injuries to report.

Raptors - PG F. VanVleet (Questionable, Shoulder).

ABOUT THE CAVALIERS (55-35 SU, 34-55-1 ATS, 42-46-2 O/U): James was 12-of-30 from the field and 1-of-6 from the line in his 26-point, 13-assist, 11-rebound performance. "Shots weren't going in for me," James - who was 3-for-15 in the fourth quarter and overtime - told reporters. "It was probably one of my worst games of the season." Kyle Korver is among those teammates James credited with helping him out, and the sharpshooter tied his 2018 playoff high with 19 points while making 5-of-12 3-pointers.

ABOUT THE RAPTORS (63-26 SU, 47-41-1 ATS, 45-43-1 O/U): Toronto has certainly heard all the talk of being owned by Cleveland and it seemed to lose its mental edge when the Cavaliers made things tight down the stretch Tuesday, including a final possession in regulation when the hosts had four misses. "We are better than some of the situations we put ourselves in," Casey added. "I can do a better job. I didn't like some of the possessions we had down the stretch even though we got open looks. We all can be better. Some of the turnovers we had. …" The Raptors had 14 turnovers while forcing just six and they've coughed it up 17 more times than their opponents during the postseason.

MATCHUP CHART:

http://i63.tinypic.com/33m7x2g.jpg

TRENDS:

* Cavaliers are 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 Conference Semifinals games.
* Raptors are 0-4-1 ATS in their last 5 Conference Semifinals games.
* Over is 8-3 in Cavaliers' last 11 vs. NBA Atlantic.
* Over is 7-1 in Raptors' last 8 Conference Semifinals games.
* Cavaliers are 5-1-1 ATS in the last 7 meetings in Toronto.

Philadelphia 76ers at Boston Celtics (+4, 206)

Celtics lead series 1-0.

The Boston Celtics delivered the opening salvo and now the visiting Philadelphia 76ers look to even the Eastern Conference semifinal series on Thursday. Boston received another stunning postseason showing from guard Terry Rozier and knocked down 17 3-pointers in Monday's 117-101 victory in the series opener.

The unsung Rozier emerged as a surprise standout in the first-round series against the Milwaukee Bucks and he continued his solid play by making 7-of-9 3-pointers and scoring 29 points in the opener. Rozier, who also had eight rebounds and six assists, received quality help from forwards Jayson Tatum (28 points) and Al Horford (26 points on 10-of-12 shooting) as Boston scored 30 or more in each of the final three quarters. Philadelphia star big man Joel Embiid recorded 31 points and 13 rebounds in Game 1 but the squad was an abysmal 5-of-26 from 3-point range. "I thought this was one of our poorer defensive games," 76ers coach Brett Brown told reporters. "I think, to look at this game, defensively, offensively, this isn't who we are. This is a very poor game from us."

TV: 8:30 p.m. ET, TNT

http://i65.tinypic.com/svpdmo.jpg

LINE MOVES AND BETTING ACTION: The 76ers opened as 3.5-point road favorites for Game 2 and as of Wednesday night that number is up to 4 - this despite 54 percent of wagers coming in on the underdog Celtics. The total hit betting boards at 207 and is down slightly to 206.

INJURY REPORT:

76ers - SG T. Luwawu-Cabarrot (Out Indefinitely, Knee).

Celtics - SG J. Brown (Probable, Hamstring), PG M. Smart (Probable, Thumb), PG K. Irving (Out For Season, Knee), PF D. Theis (Out For Season, Knee), SF G. Hayward (Out For Season, Ankle).

ABOUT THE 76ERS (56-32 SU, 51-35-2 ATS, 44-43-1 O/U): Rookie point guard Ben Simmons had 18 points, seven rebounds and six assists in Game 1 but also committed seven turnovers and is well aware the team didn't give its best effort. "Game 1, we were comfortable, we knew what they were going to throw at us, but we obviously just didn't execute, and didn't stick with it," Simmons told reporters on Wednesday. "I think that's where we lost most of the game at. We know exactly what we're going to get into once we hit the floor." Forwards Robert Covington (three points on 0-of-6 shooting) and Ersan Ilyasova (six points on 2-of-9 shooting) were among the 76ers who experienced subpart efforts.

ABOUT THE CELTICS (60-30 SU, 56-32-2 ATS, 49-40-1 O/U): Shooting guard Jaylen Brown (hamstring) is listed as doubtful and coach Brad Stevens didn't sound like someone who wants to push the situation when he met with reporters on Wednesday. "The bottom line is, with this hamstring injury, it's not terrible," Stevens said. "It's not a long-term thing, it shouldn't linger if he comes back at the right time. But you could make it worse if you don't come back at the right time, if you have to guard JJ Redick and Marco Belinelli." Brown suffered the injury during Game 7 of the series with the Bucks and was hoping to play in the opening game before the plan was nixed by team trainers.

MATCHUP CHART:

http://i65.tinypic.com/vg3h2a.jpg

TRENDS:

* 76ers are 6-1-1 ATS in their last 8 games following a straight up loss.
* Celtics are 10-1 ATS in their last 11 home games.
* Over is 4-1 in 76ers' last 5 road games.
* Over is 13-3 in Celtics' last 16 home games.
* Underdog is 7-2 ATS in the last 9 meetings.

Can'tPickAWinner
NBA
Dunkel

Thursday, May 3

Philadelphia @ Boston

Game 509-510
May 3, 2018 @ 8:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Philadelphia
Boston
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Philadelphia
by 6 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Philadelphia
by 4
206 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Philadelphia
(-4); Under

Cleveland @ Toronto

Game 511-512
May 3, 2018 @ 6:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Cleveland
Toronto
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Toronto
by 9
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Toronto
by 6 1/2
212 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Toronto
(-6 1/2); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
NBA
Long Sheet

Thursday, May 3

PHILADELPHIA (56 - 32) at BOSTON (60 - 30) - 5/3/2018, 8:35 PM
BOSTON is 54-32 ATS (+18.8 Units) in all games this season.
BOSTON is 21-7 ATS (+13.3 Units) as an underdog this season.
BOSTON is 12-2 ATS (+9.8 Units) off an upset win as an underdog this season.
BOSTON is 30-16 ATS (+12.4 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
BOSTON is 33-17 ATS (+14.3 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game this season.
PHILADELPHIA is 52-36 ATS (+12.4 Units) in all games this season.
PHILADELPHIA is 37-24 ATS (+10.6 Units) as a favorite this season.
PHILADELPHIA is 12-4 ATS (+7.6 Units) when playing with 2 days rest this season.
PHILADELPHIA is 62-41 ATS (+16.9 Units) revenging a loss vs opponent over the last 2 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 26-14 ATS (+10.6 Units) after a loss by 10 points or more over the last 2 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 50-35 ATS (+11.5 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

BOSTON is 7-6 against the spread versus PHILADELPHIA over the last 3 seasons
BOSTON is 11-2 straight up against PHILADELPHIA over the last 3 seasons
7 of 12 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

CLEVELAND (55 - 35) at TORONTO (63 - 26) - 5/3/2018, 6:05 PM
CLEVELAND is 34-54 ATS (-25.4 Units) in all games this season.
TORONTO is 199-250 ATS (-76.0 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season since 1996.

CLEVELAND is 13-7 against the spread versus TORONTO over the last 3 seasons
CLEVELAND is 15-6 straight up against TORONTO over the last 3 seasons
13 of 21 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 11:05 AM
NBA

Thursday, May 3

76ers @ Celtics (1-0)
Horford/Rozier shot combined 21-30 from floor in Boston’s 117-101 Game 1 win; Celtics’ subs were +27 for game. Philly lost four of five games with Boston this year; three of those five games stayed under the total. Celtics won/covered their last six home games. Over is 10-2 in their last 12 games. 76ers won nine of their last ten road games; they’re 20-2 in last 22 games overall. 76ers were even in Redick’s 34:00 on floor in Game 1; they were -16 in 14:00 he was out. Sixers need more from Covington, who was 0-6 from floor in 27:00.

Cavaliers (1-0) @ Raptors 

Cavaliers rallied back from 14 down to pull out Game 1 in OT; Cleveland was +8 (13-5) in turnovers- Smith/Korver shot combined 13-28 in support of James, who scored 28. Cavaliers are 3-1 vs Toronto this season, winning last three meetings- they split a pair here. Cleveland split its last eight road games; six of their last nine games stayed under total. Toronto won seven of its last eight home games; they’re 5-1-1 vs spread in last seven. Under is 3-1 in Raptors’ last four games. Toronto needs to do better than shooting 9-28 on the arc.

Second Round
Pelicans-Warriors
GState 123-101, -7.5, O223.5
GState 121-116, -11, O229

Jazz-Rockets
Hst 110-96, -11.5, U206.5
Utah 116-108, +10.5, O205

76ers-Celtics
Bos 117-101, +5, O205

Cavaliers-Raptors
Clev 113-112 OT +7, O213.5

First Round
Wizards-Raptors
Tor 114-106, -7.5, O211
Tor 130-119, -7, O214
Wsh 122-103, -1, O217.5
Wsh 106-98, +1.5, U217
Tor 108-97, -7, U216
Tor 102-92, -2, U214.5
Raptors win series, 4-2

Heat-76ers
Phil 130-103, -6.5, O212
Mia 113-103, +6.5, U217
Phil 128-108, -2.5, O213.5
Phil 106-102, -4, U212.5
Phil 104-91, -10, U215.5
76ers win series, 4-1

Bucks-Celtics
Bos 113-107 OT, -4.5, O199.5
Bos 120-106, -1, O200
Mil 116-92, -5, O205.5
Mil 104-102, -5.5, O203.5
Bos 92-87, -4.5, U202.5
Mil 97-86, -4.5, U201.5
Bos 112-96, -4.5, O196
Celtics win series, 4-3

Pacers-Cavaliers
Ind 98-80, +7.5, U212.5
Clev 100-97, -8, U209
Ind 92-90, -1.5, U209.5
Clev 104-100, -1.5, U206.5
Clev 98-95, -6.5, U206
Ind 121-87, -1.5, O202
Clev 105-101, -5.5, O200.5
Cavaliers win series, 4-3

Spurs-Warriors
GState 113-92, -8, U209.5
GState 116-101, -9 O205.5
GState 110-97, -3.5, O205.5
SA 103-90, +5.5, U206.5
GState 99-91, -11, U204.5
Warriors win series, 4-1

Pelicans-Blazers
NO 97-95, +5.5, U216.5
NO 111-102, +6, U216
NO 119-102, -3.5, O215.5
NO 131-123, -6.5, O217
Pelicans win series, 4-0

Jazz-Thunder
OKC 116-108, -4.5, O205
Utah 102-95, +4, U206.5
Utah 115-102, -5, O209
Utah 113-96, -5, O208
OKC 107-99, -2.5, U207.5
Utah 96-91, –7, U207.5
Jazz win series, 4-2

Wolves-Rockets
Hst 104-101, -11.5, U215.5
Hst 102-82, -10.5, U212.5
Minn 121-105, +6, O217
Hst 119-100, -6, O217
Hst 122-104, -12, O217
Rockets win series, 4-1

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 11:05 AM
NBA

Thursday, May 3

Trend Report

Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland is 2-7 ATS in its last 9 games
Cleveland is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Cleveland's last 9 games
Cleveland is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland's last 6 games on the road
Cleveland is 6-1-1 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Toronto
Cleveland is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing Toronto
Cleveland is 5-1-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Toronto
Cleveland is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Toronto
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland's last 5 games when playing on the road against Toronto
Toronto Raptors
Toronto is 7-13-1 ATS in its last 21 games
Toronto is 8-4 SU in its last 12 games
Toronto is 5-1-1 ATS in its last 7 games at home
Toronto is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Toronto's last 5 games at home
Toronto is 1-6-1 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Cleveland
Toronto is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games when playing Cleveland
Toronto is 1-5-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against Cleveland
Toronto is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Cleveland
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Toronto's last 5 games when playing at home against Cleveland

Philadelphia 76ers
Philadelphia is 15-5 ATS in its last 20 games
Philadelphia is 20-2 SU in its last 22 games
Philadelphia is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games on the road
Philadelphia is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 5 games on the road
Philadelphia is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Boston
Philadelphia is 2-15 SU in its last 17 games when playing Boston
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Philadelphia's last 10 games when playing Boston
Philadelphia is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Boston
Philadelphia is 1-8 SU in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Boston
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Philadelphia's last 10 games when playing on the road against Boston
Boston Celtics
Boston is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Boston is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games
The total has gone OVER in 10 of Boston's last 12 games
Boston is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Boston is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Boston's last 9 games at home
Boston is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Philadelphia
Boston is 15-2 SU in its last 17 games when playing Philadelphia
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Boston's last 10 games when playing Philadelphia
Boston is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
Boston is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Boston's last 10 games when playing at home against Philadelphia

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 11:06 AM
Current NBA Playoffs betting stats:

Home Teams:
38-13 Straight Up
30-20-1 ATS (60%)

Favorites:
40-11 Straight Up
31-19-1 ATS (62%)

Over-Under: 27-24

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 11:06 AM
Thursday's NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs betting preview and odds

Round 2 of the Stanley Cup Playoffs continues Thursday night a pair of Game 4s when the Pittsburgh Penguins host the Washington Capitals and the Winnipeg Jets, and their crazy fans, welcome the Nashville Predators.

Washington Capitals at Pittsburgh Penguins (-160, 6)

Captials lead series 2-1.

The Washington Capitals bid to keep their perfect postseason road record intact and push the two-time reigning Stanley Cup champion Pittsburgh Penguins to the brink of elimination on Thursday when they play Game 4 of their Eastern Conference semifinal series. The Capitals will look to accomplish the feat without Tom Wilson, however, as the first-line forward was suspended three games by the NHL on Wednesday.

Wilson escaped punishment from the league after his hit to the head of Pittsburgh defenseman Brian Dumoulin (concussion) in Game 2, but wasn't as fortunate after his illegal check broke the jaw of Zach Aston-Reese midway into the second period of Tuesday's 4-3 win in Game 3. "We'll prepare like we always do. The focus is on the next game, and any adjustments or any changes we make, we'll react however we need to," Washington coach Barry Trotz said Wednesday before the suspension was announced. Pittsburgh's Jake Guentzel extended his point streak to seven games (seven goals, eight assists) by scoring and setting up a goal on Tuesday while superstar captain Sidney Crosby also had a goal and an assist for his sixth multi-point performance of the postseason. "I don't think anything (specifically in our game) concerns us," Crosby said. "There are always things that you have to clean up and get better (at) as the series goes on. So there are things we definitely want to improve on, but I think that's pretty typical for any series."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, NBC Sports Network, Sportsnet, TVAS

http://i63.tinypic.com/2a9z2c8.jpg

LINE MOVES AND BETTING ACTION: The Penguins opened as -160 home favorites for Game 4 and as of Wednesday night that moneyline has not moved. 69 percent of side wagers are on the favored Pens. The total hit betting boards at 6 and has not moved.

INJURY REPORT:

Capitals - RW Tom Wilson (Out, Suspension), LW Andre Burakovsky (Out Indefinitely, Upper Body).

Penguins - LW Carl Hagelin (Questionable, Face), C Zach Aston-Reese (Doubtful, Jaw).

GOALIE SHOWDOWN:
W L OTL GAA Save % SO
Braden Holtby 34 16 4 2.99 .907 0
Matt Murray 27 16 3 2.92 .907 1

ABOUT THE CAPITALS (55-27-8-1, 51-38 O/U): Captain Alex Ovechkin scored his eighth goal of the postseason and fifth in four contests by swatting his own rebound out of the air and past Matt Murray to snap a tie with 1:07 remaining on Tuesday. The three-time Hart Trophy recipient's tally capped the second career three-assist postseason performance for Nicklas Backstrom and effectively sent Washington to its fourth straight road win in the playoffs and ninth consecutive dating to the regular season. "I mean, if you want to be successful in the playoffs you have got to win on the road, and especially because they won the first game," the 30-year-old Swede told the Washington Post. "It's nicer to be up 2-1 than being down 2-1. We're just excited for the next game."

ABOUT THE PENGUINS (52-33-4-2, 50-36 O/U): Coach Mike Sullivan placed the game-time decision tag on Carl Hagelin, who has been sidelined since Game 6 of the first-round series versus Philadelphia after he sustained an upper-body injury at the hands of Flyers captain Claude Giroux. "I'm definitely feeling better, so that's a good sign. Any time you're out there with the guys, it gives you energy and confidence," Hagelin said after Wednesday's optional skate. Fellow forward Evgeni Malkin returned from his three-game absence due to a lower-body injury to set up Patric Hornqvist for a power-play goal as part of Pittsburgh's three-goal second period.

MATCHUP CHART:

http://i63.tinypic.com/jg1vea.jpg

TRENDS:

* Capitals are 11-1 in their last 12 road games.
* Penguins are 97-35 in their last 132 home games.
* Under is 17-7-6 in Capitals' last 30 Conference Semifinals games.
* Over is 20-9-3 in Penguins' last 32 overall.
* Under is 6-2 in the last 8 meetings.

Nashville Predators at Winnipeg Jets (-140, 6)

Jets lead series 2-1.

The Winnipeg Jets did not panic when they fell behind by three goals at home, and the resulting offensive breakthrough has put them in position to take control of the Western Conference semifinals entering Thursday’s Game 4 at home against the Nashville Predators. The Jets scored three times in a 2:51 span of the second period en route to a 7-4 victory in Game 3, riding two goals each from Dustin Byfuglien and Blake Wheeler to take a 2-1 lead in the best-of-seven series.

“Nobody panicked,” Jets defenseman Jacob Trouba told reporters in referencing a 3-0 Nashville lead after the first period, adding that Winnipeg coach Paul Maurice simply told his players during intermission to, “just go play hockey.” Winnipeg is one goal in double-overtime away from holding a 3-0 series lead while the more experienced Predators have not only lost home ice advantage for now, but also lost their composure by taking three minors in the final nine minutes Tuesday. “We stopped playing, clear as day,” Nashville defenseman Ryan Ellis told the media afterward. “You could see that, and you can’t win hockey games when you stop playing midway through the second.” Goals from Mike Fisher, P.K. Subban and Austin Watson staked the Predators to the early advantage, but Nashville only put 18 shots on goal in the final two periods and were outshot 45-30 on the night.

TV: 9:30 p.m. ET, NBC Sports Network, CBC, TVA

http://i65.tinypic.com/dfy9hy.jpg

LINE MOVES AND BETTING ACTION: The Jets opened Game 4 betting as -135 favorites and as of Wednesday night that number is up to -140, as 53 percent of side wagers for this game are on Winnipeg. The total hit betting boards at 6 and has not moved off that number.

INJURY REPORT:

Predators - C Calle Jarnkrok (Questionable, Undisclosed), D Yannick Weber (Questionable, Upper Body).

Jets - C Mathieu Perreault (Questionable, Shoulder), RW Joel Armia (Questionable, Upper Body), D Dmitry Kulikov (Out Indefinitely, Back).

GOALIE SHOWDOWN:
W L OTL GAA Save % SO
Pekka Rinne 42 13 4 2.31 .927 8
Connor Hellebuyck 44 11 9 2.36 .924 6

ABOUT THE PREDATORS (58-22-4-7, 46-44 O/U): Forward Filip Forsberg tied the game in the third period at 4-4 with his fifth goal of the playoffs and added an assist Tuesday. Watson was the only Nashville player to finish with a plus rating (plus-1) and also scored his fifth goal of the postseason, while Subban scored for the second consecutive game and added an assist. The Predators were penalized five times in the final 20 minutes and goaltender Pekka Rinne, who drew a slashing penalty out of frustration with 4:29 left, made 38 saves but gave up four goals on 16 shots in the second period.

ABOUT THE JETS (58-21-9-2, 44-44 O/U): Center Mark Scheifele continues to shine, picking up two assists to give him 11 points (seven goals) in his past five games. Byfuglien finished with a three-point night and has five in the series, while Wheeler and center Paul Stastny (one goal, two assists) also collected three points as Winnipeg pounded Nashville with 35 shots in the final 40 minutes. Goaltender Connor Hellebuyck gave up three goals in the opening period Tuesday and has surrendered nine in the past two games, but settled down in stopping 18 of Nashville’s final 19 shots.

MATCHUP CHART:

http://i64.tinypic.com/be605k.jpg

TRENDS:

* Predators are 13-5 in their last 18 road games.
* Jets are 42-9 in their last 51 home games.
* Under is 5-2-1 in Predators' last 8 Conference Semifinals games.
* Under is 7-3 in Jets' last 10 overall.
* Over is 6-2 in the last 8 meetings.

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 11:07 AM
NHL
Dunkel

Thursday, May 3

Washington @ Pittsburgh

Game 19-20
May 3, 2018 @ 7:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Washington
Pittsburgh
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Pittsburgh
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Pittsburgh
Dunkel Pick:
Pittsburgh
(-160); Over

Nashville @ Winnipeg

Game 21-22
May 3, 2018 @ 9:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Nashville
Winnipeg
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Nashville
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Winnipeg
Dunkel Pick:
Nashville
(+120); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 11:07 AM
NHL

Thursday, May 3

Trend Report

Washington Capitals
Washington is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
Washington is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Washington's last 12 games
Washington is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Washington is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
Washington is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Pittsburgh
Washington is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing Pittsburgh
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Washington's last 8 games when playing Pittsburgh
Washington is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Pittsburgh
Washington is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games when playing on the road against Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Penguins
Pittsburgh is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Pittsburgh is 19-6 SU in its last 25 games at home
Pittsburgh is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games at home
Pittsburgh is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Washington
Pittsburgh is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing Washington
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Pittsburgh's last 8 games when playing Washington
Pittsburgh is 8-4 SU in its last 12 games when playing at home against Washington
Pittsburgh is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Washington

Nashville Predators
Nashville is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Nashville's last 6 games
Nashville is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Nashville is 13-5 SU in its last 18 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Nashville's last 8 games when playing Winnipeg
Nashville is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Winnipeg
Nashville is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Winnipeg
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Nashville's last 6 games when playing on the road against Winnipeg
Winnipeg Jets
Winnipeg is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
Winnipeg is 17-3 SU in its last 20 games
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Winnipeg's last 10 games
Winnipeg is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Winnipeg is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Winnipeg's last 6 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Winnipeg's last 8 games when playing Nashville
Winnipeg is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against Nashville
Winnipeg is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Nashville
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Winnipeg's last 6 games when playing at home against Nashville

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 11:19 AM
RippleSports

MLB TEXAS RANGERS +1.5

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 11:19 AM
Vegas Investment Picks

MLB ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS ‑120

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 11:20 AM
Mikey Money

NHL PITTSBURGH PENGUINS ‑160

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 11:20 AM
Smart Sports Investments

NBA BOSTON CELTICS +4 ‑110

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 11:21 AM
Valley Sports

NBA TORONTO RAPTORS ‑6

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 11:22 AM
Pinnacle Sports Picks

MLB LOS ANGELES ANGELS ‑185

Can'tPickAWinner
Ace / V.I.P.

NBA TORONTO RAPTORS ‑6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Power Play Wins

MLB LOS ANGELES ANGELS ‑185

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 11:23 AM
VIP Sports Picks Las Vegas

NHL WINNIPEG JETS ‑150

Can'tPickAWinner
Wise Guy Insider

NHL PITTSBURGH PENGUINS ‑180

Can'tPickAWinner
MVP Lock Club

MLB ATLANTA BRAVES +105

Can'tPickAWinner
Top Shelf Sports Pick

MLB BOSTON RED SOX ‑150

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 11:24 AM
Best Sports Capper

NHL PITTSBURGH PENGUINS ‑180

Can'tPickAWinner
Total Winner Sports

MLB CLEVELAND INDIANS ‑160

Can'tPickAWinner
Picks 2 Play

NHL WINNIPEG JETS ‑150

Can'tPickAWinner
AASI Wins

NBA CLEVELAND CAVALIERS +6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 11:25 AM
Top Dog LB

NBA BOSTON CELTICS +170

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 06:11 PM
Dana Lane May 03 '18, 8:35 PM in 2h
NBA | 76ers vs Celtics
Play on: OVER 205½ -107

Can'tPickAWinner
Totals Guru May 03 '18, 8:10 PM in 2h
MLB | MIN vs CWS
Play on: OVER 9 +100

Free Total Annihilator On Twins vs White Sox over 9 +100

Can'tPickAWinner
Hunter Price May 03 '18, 8:05 PM in 1h
MLB | Red Sox vs Rangers
Play on: Red Sox -148 at BetPhoenix

1* Free Pick on Red Sox -148

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 06:12 PM
Kenny Walker May 03 '18, 10:10 PM in 4h
MLB | A's vs Mariners
Play on: Mariners +113 at BMaker

Free Pick on Mariners

Can'tPickAWinner
Marc Lawrence May 03 '18, 8:05 PM in 1h
MLB | Red Sox vs Rangers
Play on: Red Sox -150 at 5Dimes

Play - Boston Red Sox w/Price (Game 961).
Edges - Red Sox: Price 6-2 career team starts in this park, including 4-0 the last four; and 2.29 ERA with 1.07 WHIP away this season as opposed to 5.95 ERA and 1.68 WHIP at home… Rangers: 0-5 home in series openers this season; and 1-6 last 7 games in this series… With that we recommend a 1* play on the Boston Red Sox. Thank you and good luck as always.

Can'tPickAWinner
Rocky Atkinson May 03 '18, 8:35 PM in 2h
NBA | 76ers vs Celtics
Play on: 76ers -4 -115 at BMaker

Rocketman Sports FREE NBA play Thursday 5-3-18 Philadelphia @ Boston 8:35 PM EST
Play On: Philadelphia -4 The Philadelphia 76ers travel to Boston to take on the Celtics on Thursday night. Philadelphia is 56-32 SU overall this year while Boston comes in with a 60-30 SU overall record on the season. Boston surprised taking Game One of this series and the 76ers will get revenge tonight. The Celtics lost two stars in Kyrie Irving and Gordon Haywood. Philadelphia is 27-13 ATS last 3 years and 12-4 ATS this year when playing with 2 days rest. Philadelphia is scoring 110 points per game overall this year, 108.1 points per game on the road this season, 108.4 points per game their past 5 games overall, 112 points per game in the playoffs and 106.2 points per game against division opponents. The Sixers are the better team and will even up this series tonight. We'll recommend a small play on Philadelphia tonight! Thanks and good luck, Rocky Rocketman Free plays are documented hitting 78% overall in 2018! Rocketman Premium plays are documented hitting 68% last 85 days with all picks in all sports!

Can'tPickAWinner
Dave Price May 03 '18, 8:10 PM in 2h
MLB | Twins vs White Sox
Play on: White Sox -102 at pinnacle

Dave’s Thursday Free Play:
1* on Chicago White Sox -102
The Key: The Minnesota Twins are just 2-11 in their last 13 games overall and should not be road favorites at Chicago today. One of the few bright spots for the White Sox has been starter Reynaldo Lopez, and he gets the ball tonight. Lopez sports a 1.78 ERA and 1.22 WHIP in 5 starts this season, including a 0.75 ERA in 2 home starts. He’ll be opposed by Jake Odorizzi, who is 0-2 with a 5.40 ERA and 1.35 WHIP in 4 road starts this year. The White Sox are 20-5 in their last 25 home games off three straight losses by 2 runs or less. Take Chicago.

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 06:13 PM
Larry Ness May 03 '18, 8:10 PM in 2h
MLB | Twins vs White Sox
Play on: Twins -105 at 5Dimes

My 1* Free Play is on the Minnesota Twins (8:10 EST).
I think the Twins will build off yesterday’s 4-0 victory over the Jays. Chicago looks poised for another letdown though in my opinion after its 3-2 road loss at St. Louis yesterday afternoon.
The visitors hand the ball to Jake Odorizzi (2-2, 3.94) who gave up one run off five hits and two walks while striking out three over six innings in a victory over the Reds on Saturday. Note that Odorizz was 5-2 with a 3.95 ERA in all road games last season.
The home side counters with Reynaldo Lopez (0-2, 1.78), who comes in off a no-decision against KC on Friday, giving up two earned runs over 6.1 innings. Lopez’s numbers look great on the surface, but his 4.52 FIP suggests that rockier times are imminent.
Note that Minnesota is already 3-1 (+2 units) against the division this season, while Chicago is just 5-6 (-1.4 units) in the same position.
I like Odorizzi to at the very least match pace with Lopez inning for inning and in a scenario like that, I’m banking on the hard-hitting visiting side to find a way to get the job done at the end of the night.
Consider the Twins in this matchup.
Good luck…Larrry

Can'tPickAWinner
John Martin May 03 '18, 10:05 PM in 3h
MLB | Orioles vs Angels
Play on: Orioles +161 at betonline

1 Unit FREE PLAY on Baltimore Orioles +161
I’ll take a shot with the Baltimore Orioles today as big road underdogs to the Los Angeles Angels. They will be hungry to avoid the sweep in this one after losing the first two games to the Angels by a combined 9-13. Chris Tillman comes in with confidence off his best start of the season. He pitched 7 shutout innings while allowing only 3 base runners in a 6-0 victory over the Tigers last time out. Jaime Barria hasn’t done anything in the big leagues yet to warrant this kind of respect from oddsmakers. He is 1-1 with a 3.86 ERA and 1.429 WHIP in two starts this season, and he’s only averaging 3.5 innings per start. Tillman has never lost to the Angels. He is 3-0 with a 2.84 ERA in six previous starts against them. Give me the Orioles.

Can'tPickAWinner
Sean Murphy May 03 '18, 8:05 PM in 1h
MLB | BOS vs TEX
Play on: UNDER 9½ -115

Thursday MLB Free play. My selection is on the 'under' between Boston and Texas at 8:05 pm et on Thursday.
Most will be expecting a slugfest between these two teams on Thursday night in Arlington, but I'm calling for a different story to unfold.
Look for a cleaner performance from David Price here after he was roughed up by the Rays last time out. While the veteran left-hander has been off to an inconsistent start, I do expect him to pitch well against a Rangers club returning home off a tough series in Cleveland that featured a ton of runs scored. Note that Price has worked at least seven innings in three of five starts this season.
Mike Minor will counter for Texas. He didn't have his best stuff last time out but still managed to limit the Blue Jays to four earned runs over six innings at Rogers Centre. Minor has alternated good and bad starts this season, allowing just one earned run in two of his last four trips to the hill. He'll need to be careful against a Red Sox lineup led by a red hot Mookie Betts who crushed three home runs yesterday afternoon. Take the under (8*).

Can'tPickAWinner
Jesse Schule May 03 '18, 9:40 PM in 3h
NHL | Predators vs Jets
Play on: OVER 6 -109

Predators vs Jets Free Pick May 3, 2018

The Predators appeared to be in complete control of Game 3 in Winnipeg, but after taking a 3-0 lead into the first intermission, they were out-scored 7-1 in the final two periods. Pekka Rinne has not been sharp in this series, conceding 12 goals in three games. Even in the game that the Predators won (Game 2), Rinne was beaten four times on 50 shots. Connor Hellebuyck has not been much better, giving up 10 goals in three games. These two teams have a history of high scoring games, even before this series. The total has gone over in eight of the last 10 head to head meetings. The over is 6-1 in Jets last seven home games versus teams with a winning road record, an the over is 5-2-1 in the Jets last eight home games versus Nashville. I can't see any reason not to expect another "barn burner".

Take Over.

GL,

Jesse Schule

Can'tPickAWinner
05-03-2018, 06:14 PM
Dennis Macklin May 03 '18, 8:05 PM in 1h
MLB | Red Sox vs Rangers
Play on: Red Sox -141 at BMaker

DMack's Free Play for Thursday, May 3, 2018, is on the Boston Red Sox (Price Listed)
Value play here as David Price (2-3, 3.78) has been very average for the BoSox this year and is just 4-9 LT vs. the Rangers. Mike Minor (2-1, 4.33) has outkicked his coverage to this point for the Rangers who have now lost 3 of 4, are 4-12 at home, and 2-6 vs. southpaws. Price has actually been pretty good on the road (.229 ERA) and figures big here.