PDA

View Full Version : Thursday 10-18-18 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Can'tPickAWinner
10-15-2018, 07:27 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 06:19 AM
Denver Broncos vs. Arizona Cardinals Preview and Predictions 10-18-2018 in NFL

NFL Previews 16th October 2018 by Gracenote
by Gracenote on 10/16/2018

The Arizona Cardinals and Denver Broncos went shopping in the offseason to fix their respective quarterback issues and came away with a pair of players who spent last season with the Minnesota Vikings. Neither move has panned out for the Cardinals and Broncos, a pair of teams who have a collective three wins entering Thursday's matchup at Arizona.

Denver has dropped four in a row since opening the season with a pair of narrow victories at home, but Pro Bowl linebacker Von Miller all but guaranteed a win over the Cardinals. "I wouldn't say it's a must-win, we're going to kick their (butt), though," Miller told reporters Tuesday. "Make sure you put that up there. We're going to kick their (butt)." Cardinals rookie quarterback Josh Rosen, who supplanted Sam Bradford as the starter in Week 3, said their was no "sense of desperation" to win after his team's 1-5 start, but first-year coach Steve Wilks disagreed. "I would say all our jobs are in jeopardy, including mine, if we don't win," Wilks said.

TV: 8:20 p.m. ET, FOX, NFL Network. LINE: Cardinals -1.5. O/U: 41.5

ABOUT THE BRONCOS (2-4): Denver has to tighten up against the run, ranking last in the league with an average of 161.3 yards permitted on the ground after allowing a 200-yard rusher for the second straight week in a 23-20 loss to the unbeaten Los Angeles Rams. The Broncos' pass rush did generate five sacks in the latest setback, including 3.0 by rookie linebacker Bradley Chubb. Case Keenum threw scoring passes to wide receivers Emmanuel Sanders and Demaryius Thomas on Sunday but still has more interceptions (8) than TDs (7) through the first six games. Rookie running backs Phillip Lindsay and Royce Freeman were held to a combined 40 yards on 13 carries last week.

ABOUT THE CARDINALS (1-5): Arizona ranks last in the league in total yards (220.5) and rushing (64.0) under offensive coordinator Mike McCoy, who was fired by the Broncos during the 2017 season following a six-game slide. Rosen did throw for a career-high 240 yards but failed to throw a touchdown pass in last week's 27-17 loss at Minnesota. Rosen connected with fellow rookie Christian Kirk six times for 77 yards against the Vikings, but running back David Johnson has surpassed 55 yards rushing just once in six games despite scoring six touchdowns. The offensive woes are magnified by a defense that ranks 31st against the run by surrendering an average of 151.2 yards.

EXTRA POINTS

1. Denver has won eight of the past nine meetings against the Cardinals.

2. Johnson has had at least 100 yards from scrimmage in nine of his last 11 at home, scoring 13 TDs in that span.

3. Miller has 8.5 sacks and four forced fumbles in his last six games versus NFC opponents.

PREDICTION: Broncos 23, Cardinals 20

Can'tPickAWinner
Stanford Cardinal vs. Arizona State Sun Devils Preview and Predictions

NCAAF Previews 16th October 2018 by Gracenote
by Gracenote on 10/16/2018

An open date came at a good time for No. 24 Stanford, which expects to have running back Bryce Love in the starting lineup for Thursday's matchup at Arizona State. Love missed Stanford's loss to Utah two weeks ago with a left ankle injury but is healthy and rested heading into the contest against the Sun Devils, who are also coming off a break in their schedule.

Love's return provides an immediate boost for the Cardinal, who opened the season with four straight wins before allowing an average of 39 points in back-to-back losses to No. 4 Notre Dame and Utah. Quarterback K.J. Costello threw for 381 yards against Utah, but coach David Shaw doesn't want anyone thinking Stanford's offense has abandoned its run-first mentality. "Some people will write that we should change what we do, that we should just throw the ball all over the yard," Shaw told reporters. "Those people don't understand what it's taken to get where we are and how many games we've won in the philosophy that we have." Stanford has won five of its last six meetings against Arizona State, which needs an improved defensive effort after allowing an average of 227.3 rushing yards over the past four games.

TV: 9 p.m. ET, ESPN. LINE: Stanford -2.5

ABOUT STANFORD (4-2, 2-1 Pac-12): Love rushed for 301 yards and three touchdowns in last season's 34-24 victory over the Sun Devils and was sorely missed in the 40-21 loss to Utah, when Stanford was held to 42 rushing yards. Kaden Smith, JJ Arcega-Whiteside and Trenton Irwin all topped 100 receiving yards in the loss, but Costello committed three turnovers and has a 12-to-6 touchdown-to-interception ratio through six games. Linebackers Bobby Okereke (team-high 43 tackles) and Joey Alfieri (3.5 sacks) lead the defense, which has allowed only seven passing touchdowns.

ABOUT ARIZONA STATE (3-3, 1-2): Eno Benjamin set a single-game school rushing record with 312 yards against Oregon State before finishing with 120 yards and two touchdowns against Colorado. The Sun Devils' explosive offense includes dynamic wide receiver N'Keal Harry (six touchdowns) and quarterback Manny Wilkins, who has thrown 11 touchdowns against one interception and appears fully healthy following an apparent injury late in the Colorado game. The Sun Devils have recorded only three interceptions - including one by cornerback Chase Lucas, who has 19 solo tackles but struggled in the loss to Colorado.

EXTRA POINTS

1. Arizona State has had four of its six games decided by seven points or fewer.

2. Stanford is 18-5 under Shaw when coming off a loss.

3. The Sun Devils have committed only two turnovers this season.

PREDICTION: Arizona State 27, Stanford 24

Can'tPickAWinner
Miami Heat vs. Washington Wizards Preview and Predictions 10-18-2018 in NBA

NBA Previews 17th October 2018 by Gracenote
Heat vs. Wizards Preview and Predictions

by Gracenote on 10/17/2018

Five-time All-Star point guard John Wall is glad the new season has arrived as he leads the Washington Wizards into battle against the visiting Miami Heat on Thursday. Wall played in only 41 games while twice being sidelined with knee injuries in 2017-18, which was a highly frustrating campaign for both himself and the Wizards.

Wall's scoring average dropped nearly four points to 19.6 and he failed to average 10 assists for the first time since 2013-14, but he made it clear earlier this week that he doesn't care about the statistics. "I'm the type of guy that wants to have a statue out front," Wall told reporters. "I want to bring a championship here. Those are all the things that I care about. If you're not winning as a group and doing things as a team, then you don't get individual success." Miami was given a back-to-back set on the road to open the campaign, and the first half didn't go well as it dropped a 104-101 decision to Orlando on Wednesday. "You have to deal with extreme circumstances," Miami coach Erik Spoelstra told reporters. "I think we have the kind of group that likes those kind of challenges. Regardless, home or away, at the beginning of the season where everybody is so amped up, you couldn't care less where we play."

TV: 8 p.m. ET, FS Sun (Miami), NBCS Washington

ABOUT THE HEAT (0-1): It will be interesting to see how many minutes veteran guard Dwyane Wade receives against the Wizards after playing 26 minutes off the bench in the season opener. Wade scored just nine points on 3-of-13 shooting against Orlando but was active on the boards with 11 rebounds - second behind center Hassan Whiteside's 18. "I'm not going to play him playoff minutes or anything near that right now," Spoelstra said. "We can build as the season goes. He knows how to approach an 82-game season even better than I do. But I plan to work with him on that to make sure that we're hitting in our strides when we need to."

ABOUT THE WIZARDS (2017-18: 43-39): The availability of offseason acquisition Dwight Howard (back) will be determined in the hours leading up to Thursday's game as the big man currently is listed as questionable. "We'll see how he feels (Thursday) and make the decision then," coach Scott Brooks told reporters. "He missed a lot of time. He's had three good practices. He's just day-to-day. We're in no rush." Howard is one of three additions expected to provide a boost, with the others being forward Jeff Green and guard Austin Rivers.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The teams split four meetings last season while Miami has prevailed in seven of the last nine matchups.

2. Miami SG Wayne Ellington (ankle) and SF Justise Winslow (hamstring) both are expected to miss their second straight game.

3. Washington hired current WNBA All-Star player Kristi Toliver as an assistant coach earlier this week.

PREDICTION: Wizards 112, Heat 103

Can'tPickAWinner
Chicago Bulls vs. Philadelphia 76ers Preview and Predictions 10-18-2018 in NBA

Bulls vs. 76ers Preview and Predictions

The Philadelphia 76ers attempt to bounce back from a poor season debut when they host the Chicago Bulls on Thursday. Philadelphia suffered a 105-87 loss to the Boston Celtics on Tuesday and hopes for a better showing against a Chicago team that missed the playoffs last season.

The 76ers fancy themselves as a top-flight contender in the Eastern Conference but didn't look the part while giving a subpar effort on both ends of the court in their opener. "We have 81 more (games) to play," forward Robert Covington told reporters after the loss. "We can't get hell bent on what happened in this one. We understand that we are going to see them again and they are going to be one the teams we have to go through." The Bulls are without forward Lauri Markkanen due to an elbow injury and offseason acquisition Jabari Parker will begin the season as a reserve. "He knows how important his role is in that second unit, to be a facilitator on offense," Chicago coach Fred Hoiberg told reporters of Parker. "I thought he made some really good reads with the ball in his hands. That's an important role. And he understands that."

TV: 8 p.m. ET, TNT

ABOUT THE BULLS (2017-18: 27-55): Parker initially seemed miffed that he wasn't going to be the starting small forward as he feels healthy after recovering from the second ACL tear in his left knee in four NBA campaigns. First-round pick Wendell Carter Jr. is in the starting lineup, along with Bobby Portis, and the latter will be a restricted free agent after the season. "No distraction at all," Portis told reporters of his status. "I play this game because I love it. Obviously, you want to make as much money as possible to help your family. But I started playing basketball because it's fun to me and I loved it. I still have that same passion, that same heart every night I go out there."

ABOUT THE 76ERS (0-1): Second-year guard Markelle Fultz made his first NBA start against Boston and struggled to five points on 2-of-7 shooting in 24 minutes. Fultz played in only 14 games last season due to physical and mental issues after being the No. 1 overall pick and Philadelphia plans to push his development early in the campaign. "He played half a game. I tried to get him a large majority of those as a point guard," 76ers coach Brett Brown told reporters. "As I said to everybody, and I'll say it again, Markelle is going to have steady minutes ... sometimes he is going to be just incredible, and sometimes he is going to be part of the NBA at a very young age on a pretty good team."

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The 76ers won two of last season's three meetings.

2. Chicago G Denzel Valentine (ankle) and F Cristiano Felicio (ankle) are questionable for the opener.

3. Philadelphia F Wilson Chandler (hamstring), G Jerryd Bayless (knee) and C Mike Muscala (ankle) are all expected to miss their second straight game.

PREDICTION: 76ers 101, Bulls 91

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 06:20 AM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Portland Trail Blazers Preview and Predictions 10-18-2018 in NBA

Lakers vs. Trail Blazers Preview and Predictions

LeBron James makes his highly anticipated team debut when the Los Angeles Lakers visit the Portland Trail Blazers on Thursday in the season opener for both teams. James signed a four-year, $153.3 million contract as a free agent last July and will look to help boost the fortunes of the once-proud franchise.

James has played in the NBA Finals in each of the past eight seasons but it seems highly improbable that the Lakers - with five straight losing seasons - can fashion a turnaround that includes getting past the Golden State Warriors in the Western Conference. "We can only focus on what we can do to get better every day as the Lakers franchise," James told reporters, "and hopefully someday we can put ourselves in a position where we can compete for a championship as Golden State has done for the last few years." The first task facing Los Angeles is figuring out how to beat the Trail Blazers, who have won the past 15 meetings and figure to be a playoff team again this season. "It's going to be a challenging season because of the nature of the Western Conference," Portland coach Terry Stotts told reporters. "But I like our team, I like our players. We've done a lot of good things in the past."

TV: 10:30 p.m. ET, TNT

ABOUT THE LAKERS (2017-18: 35-47): Los Angeles signed veteran point guard Rajon Rondo and center JaVale McGee to add some veteran presence into the starting lineup and perhaps shorten the time period it takes to win. One young building block expected to take a step forward this season is Brandon Ingram, the small forward who was the No. 2 pick in 2016 and averaged 16.1 points last season. "This is the year for him," James recently said in a television interview. "I believe in him. I know what his abilities are just being around him for these first few weeks. Every big shot we needed, every play we needed, he made down the stretch, and I love seeing his growth."

ABOUT THE TRAIL BLAZERS (2017-18: 49-33): Portland is looking to make the postseason for the sixth straight season but there still is a sense of regret over last season's poor showing, when the New Orleans Pelicans recorded a four-game sweep of the Trail Blazers in the first round. "I don't see how we could be complacent about anything," star point guard Damian Lillard told reporters. "I think it's a level of comfort with each other. We've been teammates for a few years now we know each other pretty well so I think there is comfort. But I don't think we're in a position to be complacent." Lillard has averaged more than 25 points per game in three straight seasons while sidekick CJ McCollum has topped 20 in three consecutive campaigns.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Trail Blazers won last season's three meetings by an average of 3.7 points.

2. Los Angeles PG Lonzo Ball begins his second season as a backup to Rondo.

3. Portland SF Maurice Harkless (knee) is questionable for the opener.

PREDICTION: Trail Blazers 119, Lakers 111

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 06:21 AM
Marc Lawrence College Football Free Play - Thursday
Play - Arizona State (Game 306).
Edges - Sun Devils: 14-5 ATS as home dogs, including 10-1 ATS when coming off a loss; and host in this series is 5-2 ATS … Cardinal: 0-4 ATS away with rest … With that we recommend a 1* play on Arizona State.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 08:35 AM
Arthur Ralph Sports

FREE play THURS: Portland -3 NBA

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 10:18 AM
Philadelphia Flyers vs. Columbus Blue Jackets Preview and Predictions 10-18-2018 in NHL

NHL Previews 18th October 2018 by Gracenote
Flyers vs. Blue Jackets Preview and Predictions

by Gracenote on 10/18/2018

Sergei Bobrovsky endured arguably the worst game of his career in his last outing, but the two-time Vezina Trophy winner always seems to bring his best when he faces the team with which he entered the NHL. Bobrovsky carries a 10-3-1 mark with two shutouts, a 1.91 goals-against average and .933 save percentage in 14 career encounters versus Philadelphia into Thursday's tilt as the Columbus Blue Jackets host the Flyers.

"He's unreal. He plays amazing against us every time," Flyers defenseman Shayne Gostibehere said, via the Philadelphia Inquirer. "I think he's the hardest goalie to score on. He's athletic. He makes saves and your jaw drops (because) you wouldn't expect him to make them." Bobrovsky wasn't as stingy on Saturday, as he yielded all eight goals in an 8-2 setback to Tampa Bay. The Flyers haven't been faring well in the goaltending department since, arguably, current general manager Ron Hextall was between the pipes. Brian Elliott, who will get the nod on Thursday, struggled as the Flyers squandered a three-goal lead before Calvin Pickard sealed a 6-5 shootout win versus Florida on Tuesday.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, NBCS Philadelphia, FS Ohio (Columbus)

ABOUT THE FLYERS (3-3-0): Wayne Simmonds scored twice on Tuesday to raise his goal total to a team-high five, but the burly forward essentially took himself out of the contest by jumping into a scrum during the second period and inadvertently hitting a linesman. "I didn't want to get the 10 (minute misconduct penalty), the 30-year-old told Philly.com. "I asked the ref and he said, 'You just kept going and my linesman got hit.' The linesmen get hit, they're gonna do that, so ..." Captain Claude Giroux, who also tallied twice to raise his team-leading point total to eight, collected two goals and two assists in four encounters with Columbus last season.

ABOUT THE BLUE JACKETS (3-2-0): Columbus' top line of Artemi Panarin, Pierre-Luc Dubois and Cam Atkinson have accounted for six goals and 14 points this season, but coach John Tortorella isn't rushing to alter his lines in a bid to generate more offense elsewhere. "It's a constant monitoring, I guess, of where we're at," Tortorella said, per The Columbus Dispatch. "I know people always go, 'He's changing his lines.' It happens to all coaches. But then, when you're not changing your lines to try to get some offense, (people say) 'Why didn't he change his lines?'" Josh Anderson has tallied three times in five games this season, but did not dent the scoresheet in three meetings with the Flyers in 2017-18.

OVERTIME

1. Columbus captain Nick Foligno was held off the scoresheet in three encounters with Philadelphia last season.

2. Flyers C Nolan Patrick (upper body) wore a non-contact jersey in practice Wednesday and is eyeing a Saturday return versus New Jersey.

3. Both teams have struggled mightily on the penalty kill, with Philadelphia thwarting just 72.0 percent of opponents' power plays while Columbus has stopped 64.7 percent.

PREDICTION: Flyers 5, Blue Jackets 3

Can'tPickAWinner
Colorado Avalanche vs. New Jersey Devils Preview and Predictions 10-18-2018 in NHL

NHL Previews 17th October 2018 by Gracenote
Avalanche vs. Devils Preview and Predictions

Off to their best start in 23 years, the New Jersey Devils look to remain the NHL's lone undefeated team when they host the Colorado Avalanche on Thursday night. Kyle Palmieri is largely responsible for New Jersey's fast start, becoming the first player in NHL history to score the opening goal in each of the first four games of a season.

Palmieri registered his seventh goal -- and fourth on the power play -- to spark a 3-0 win over Dallas on Tuesday as the Devils improved to 4-0-0 for the first time since 1995. "It's nice to get rewarded for putting pucks on net but I think it's fun to come to the rink right now," Palmieri said. "The team is in a good mood and we're happy with the way we're playing and beating some really good teams so hopefully we keep that going." Nathan MacKinnon is in the midst of a torrid stretch on his own for the Avalanche, who opened a four-game road trip with a 3-2 shootout loss at the New York Rangers on Tuesday night. Colorado was swept in the season series in 2017-2018, scoring once in each loss, and has failed to produce more than three goals in the last 11 meetings against New Jersey.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, Altitude (Colorado), MSG-Plus (New Jersey)

ABOUT THE AVALANCHE (3-1-2): MacKinnon, who set career highs with 39 goals, 58 assists and 97 points in 2017-18, already has seven goals after setting a franchise record by becoming the first player to score in the first six games of a season. Linemate Mikko Rantanen set up the record tally by MacKinnon to boost his point total to nine while also notching an assist in each of the first six games, matching the second-longest streak in club history. "They've been good," coach Jared Bednar said of his No. 1 line. "Offensively, when they have the puck, they're dangerous."

ABOUT THE DEVILS (4-0-0): Netminder Keith Kinkaid entered the season with four career shutouts to his credit, but he already has notched a pair while allowing a combined four goals in winning all four of his starts. Kinkaid was a career backup before getting his chance to assume the No. 1 role during the second half of last season due to injuries to starter Cory Schneider. "I have a shot to play a few games in a row and I think I play my best that well because then you don't have to dwell on a week or two weeks so that's huge in a goalie's play," Kinkaid said.

OVERTIME

1. The Devils had no update on D Will Butcher, who exited Tuesday's game with a shoulder issue.

2. Colorado F Marko Dano, acquired on waivers, has yet to join the club due to immigration issues.

3. New Jersey has killed off its last 13 penalties.

PREDICTION: Devils 3, Avalanche 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Toronto Maple Leafs Preview and Predictions 10-18-2018 in NHL

Penguins vs. Maple Leafs Preview and Predictions

Auston Matthews experienced a rarity with his first goalless game of this season while Sidney Crosby continues to long for his first tally of 2018-19. Matthews, however, has recorded multi-point performances in all seven of the Toronto Maple Leafs' contests heading into Thursday's home game versus the Pittsburgh Penguins.

"He's a real player, he's just growing, he's just a kid and he's going to get better," Maple Leafs coach Mike Babcock said of Matthews, who notched a pair of assists on Monday as Toronto skated to its fifth straight win with a 4-1 triumph over the Los Angeles Kings. Mitch Marner scored on Monday to increase his point total to nine (three goals, six assists) in his last four contests. Crosby has tormented Toronto with 26 goals and 31 assists in 40 career games in seasons past, but he has just four assists out of the blocks in 2018-19. "He had some grade-A chances," Pittsburgh coach Mike Sullivan said. "He had a couple of real high-quality chances. He seemed to have a few in the last couple of games. The puck just won't seem to go in the net for him right now. He's too good of a player to keep off the scoresheet."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, AT&T SportsNet-Pittsburgh, TVAS, TSN4 (Toronto)

ABOUT THE PENGUINS (2-1-2): Matt Murray will make his first appearance since sustaining a concussion in practice on Oct. 8. The two-time Stanley Cup champion admitted that he could have a bit of rust heading in against the "dynamic" Maple Leafs and that "it's going to be a difficult game for us," although he has posted a .945 save percentage in four career encounters. Pittsburgh has ventured past regulation three times in five games this season, although it has dropped its last two: a 4-3 shootout loss at Montreal on Saturday and a 3-2 overtime decision versus Vancouver.

ABOUT THE MAPLE LEAFS (6-1-0): Frederik Andersen is expected to return from a one-game absence due to a knee injury and get the nod on Thursday, although the 29-year-old Dane isn't all that sure. "I felt it but it didn't flare up too much," Andersen said. "And then (Sunday), it was swelling just a little bit more. So that's where we are. Nothing too serious but preventing me to be in some positions." Garret Sparks comes in with momentum after his 33-save performance on Monday and would get the nod if Andersen isn't ready.

OVERTIME

1. Pittsburgh C Evgeni Malkin is riding a six-game point streak versus Toronto.

2. Maple Leafs F Kasperi Kapanen tallied twice on Monday for his first career multi-goal performance to give him three goals and one assist in his last two outings.

3. Pittsburgh's fourth-ranked penalty kill (92.3 percent) will be put to the test against Toronto's top-rated power play (47.4).

PREDICTION: Penguins 5, Maple Leafs 3

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 10:19 AM
Detroit Red Wings vs. Tampa Bay Lightning Preview and Predictions 10-18-2018 in NHL

Red Wings vs. Lightning Preview and Predictions

Tyler Johnson is back centering a trio that was dominant in previous seasons and looks to follow up his fourth career regular-season hat trick with another big effort when the Tampa Bay Lightning host the winless Detroit Red Wings on Thursday. Johnson was moved from wing to center "the Triplets" line with Nikita Kucherov and Ondrej Palat two games ago and Tampa Bay has scored 12 times since.

The line was a key element as the Lightning made the Stanley Cup finals in 2014-15 and reached the Eastern Conference final in 2015-16, but were split up for much of last season as Kucherov put up 100 points in 2017-18 while playing primarily with captain Steven Stamkos. "When (Johnson is) really skating, it's game-changing, and he was definitely skating (Tuesday)," Tampa Bay coach Jon Cooper told reporters after a 4-2 victory over Carolina. "Bursting through holes and creating chances for himself. I know he had three. He probably could have had more with all the chances he created." Detroit, which has dropped 11 straight regular-season games to the Lightning, gave up 20 goals combined while losing the last three after earning a point in the 3-2 shootout loss at Anaheim on Oct. 8. "We have to show some pride in here. Enough is enough," Red Wings veteran defenseman Niklas Kronwall told the Detroit Free Press. "Bottom line is we just have to go to work - we don't even give ourselves a chance right how. We hang our goalies out to dry. There's only one way to do it and that starts with hard work."

TV: 7:30 p.m ET, FS Detroit, FS Sun (Tampa Bay)

ABOUT THE RED WINGS (0-4-2): Defenseman Danny DeKeyser (hand) sat out Monday's 7-3 loss at Montreal and is expected to miss up to two weeks, but fellow defenseman Trevor Daley (upper body) could return to the lineup for the first time since Oct. 7. Center Dylan Larkin leads the team with three goals and shares the top spot in points with Tyler Bertuzzi (two goals) and Gustav Nyquist (five assists) at five. Both goalies have not been able to stem the tide as Jimmy Howard owns a 3.99 goals-against average in four games and Jonathan Bernier is at 5.07 in three appearances.

ABOUT THE LIGHTNING (3-1-0): Stamkos posted one assist with eight shots in the first four contests and his goal-scoring drought in the regular season has reached 16 games, dating back to a five-point night (two goals) against Philadelphia on March 3. Stamkos' linemates - Brayden Points (three goals) and Yanni Gourde (two) - are tied with forward J.T. Miller for second on the team in points with four, trailing only Johnson (five). Goalie Andrei Vasilevskiy (.950 save percentage) is expected back in net after being rested Tuesday and is 6-0-0 lifetime versus Detroit.

OVERTIME

1. Detroit F Thomas Vanek scored his first goal and point of the season Monday and is four assists from 400 in his career.

2. The Lightning, who were 28th in the league in penalty killing last season, are 18-for-18 in the first four games.

3. The Red Wings last won in Tampa Bay on April 25, 2015 in Game 5 of their first-round playoff series.

PREDICTION: Lightning 5, Red Wings 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets Preview and Predictions 10-18-2018 in NHL

Canucks vs. Jets Preview and Predictions

After losing the first two of a six-game road trip, the Vancouver Canucks extended their winning streak to three on Brock Boeser's overtime goal Tuesday, and head to Winnipeg on Thursday to face the Jets. Boeser, who scored 29 goals last season and finished as runner-up for the Calder Trophy, scored his second game-winning goal during the win streak as the Canucks improved to 3-2-0 away from home with a 3-2 win at Pittsburgh.

"What a road game that was against a hockey team that's obviously pretty deep," Vancouver coach Travis Green told reporters in describing his team, which won just 15 games on the road last season. "I think we're starting to figure out how we need to play as a group." The Jets raced to a 4-1 lead after two periods Tuesday at home against Edmonton, only to see the Oilers rally for three third-period goals before falling 5-4 in overtime. It was a difficult loss to swallow for the Jets, who got two early goals from Adam Lowry and arguably played two of their best periods of the season before the Oilers dominated the final 20 minutes. "Yeah, 4-1 should be game over," Jets captain Blake Wheeler told the media afterward. "Our line went out and gave up one early on and gave them momentum."

TV: 8 p.m. ET, Sportsnet Vancouver, TSN3 (Winnipeg)

ABOUT THE CANUCKS (4-2-0): Vancouver prevailed Tuesday despite now having rookie forward Elias Pettersson, the team's leader in goals (five) and points (eight) who is in NHL concussion protocol. Forward Tim Schaller finished with two assists and led the Canucks with seven hits, while goaltender Anders Nilsson turned aside 26 shots - including 22 of the final 23 he faced after the first period. Defenseman Ben Hutton scored his first goal in 77 games and played a team high-tying 33 shifts.

ABOUT THE JETS (3-2-1): One early-season positive for Winnipeg is the play of Lowry, who netted his second and third goals of the season in a 2:56 span of the opening period. Defenseman Josh Morrissey collected his fifth assist of the season, and third in two games, but the defense as a whole let down goaltender Connor Hellebuyck (30 saves) as Edmonton scored twice in the opening 2:28 of the third. Winnipeg gave up multiple power-play goals for the second time in six games.

OVERTIME

1. Jets rookie F Kristian Vesalainen was a healthy scratch for the first time this season Tuesday, after managing one shot on goal through the first five games.

2. Nilsson has posted a .943 save percentage and allowed just five goals while starting all three games of Vancouver's win streak.

3. Winnipeg outscored the Canucks 10-3 in winning all three matchups last season.

PREDICTION: Jets 3, Canucks 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Arizona Coyotes vs. Chicago Blackhawks Preview and Predictions 10-18-2018 in NHL

The Chicago Blackhawks have yet to lose in regulation but that's not the streak they want to stop when they host the struggling Arizona Coyotes on Thursday night. Chicago set an NHL record in Saturday's 4-3 victory over the St. Louis Blues, becoming the first team in league history to open the season with five consecutive overtime games.

"I don't know. I think we just love playing 3-on-3 or something," Blackhawks forward Nick Schmaltz said. "But five in a row is crazy to start a year." Chicago has been a sieve on defense but could see the return of No. 1 goaltender Corey Crawford, who has been sidelined for nearly 10 months. The punchless Coyotes arrive in the Windy City with the league's most feeble offense, scoring a mere three goals and getting shut out three times in five games. Arizona, which has dropped its last four in Chicago, snapped a nine-game losing streak in the series with a 6-1 victory over the Blackhawks on Feb. 12.

TV: 8:30 p.m. ET, FS Arizona, NBCS Chicago

ABOUT THE COYOTES (1-4-0): Arizona opened its four-game road trip with a 2-1 loss at Minnesota, managing just a power-play goal from Brendan Perlini, but it remains in search of its first even-strength tally. The Coyotes are not lacking for scoring opportunities -- they had 32 shots against the Wild and have recorded at least 30 shots in each of the first five games. "I thought we had our chances," Arizona coach Rick Tocchet said after the latest loss. "When you don't score, everything is magnified. That's the problem."

ABOUT THE BLACKHAWKS (3-0-2): Chicago has already allowed 21 goals in its five games and could use Crawford, a two-time Stanley Cup winner who has not played since Dec. 23 due to concussion issues. Crawford has been practicing since the end of September and "looks good," coach Joel Quenneville said. "Practices have been great," Crawford said. "I've been getting the timing a little bit more, getting up to speed and reading shots and all of that. We're still going to wait until tomorrow morning (to decide), but right now I'm feeling good."

OVERTIME

1. Blackhawks F Alex DeBrincat scored twice against St. Louis to give him a team-leading six goals.

2. The Coyotes rank fifth in the league, killing off 11 of 12 penalties.

3. Chicago has been awful on special teams, converting 2 of 11 on the power play and thwarting 11 of 17 penalties.

PREDICTION: Blackhawks 4, Coyotes 1

Can'tPickAWinner
Boston Bruins vs. Edmonton Oilers Preview and Predictions 10-18-2018 in NHL

Bruins vs. Oilers Preview and Predictions

After breaking even on their season-opening four-game road trip, the Edmonton Oilers finally get to enjoy the comforts of home Thursday as they face off against the Boston Bruins in their opener at Rogers Place. Edmonton began the campaign with a loss to New Jersey in Sweden and fell in Boston before posting back-to-back one-goal victories.

The most recent triumph came in overtime at Winnipeg on Tuesday, when defenseman Darnell Nurse scored 1:25 into the extra session to complete a comeback from a 4-1 deficit. Captain Connor McDavid, who is the reigning two-time Art Ross Trophy winner, etched his name in the NHL record book by notching a point in each of the Oilers' first nine goals of the season after registering two tallies and two assists in the win. Boston continues its four-game trek through Canada after having its four-game winning streak snapped in the opener at Calgary 5-2 on Wednesday. Patrice Bergeron has been red-hot for the Bruins, registering five consecutive multi-point performances after notching a goal and an assist versus the Flames.

TV: 9 p.m. ET, NESN (Boston), Sportsnet One (Edmonton)

ABOUT THE BRUINS (4-2-0): Bergeron tops the team with 13 points and is one goal behind leader David Pastrnak with six, putting him five away from 300 for his career. The 33-year-old is not the only member of the club riding a five-game point streak, as Brad Marchand tallied Wednesday to give him two goals and nine assists during his run while Pastrnak has collected seven goals and three assists after setting up a score versus Calgary. David Krejci has notched four assists over his last three games and five overall this season but remains in search of his first goal.

ABOUT THE OILERS (2-2-0): McDavid, who is the lone member of the team with more than one goal (four), seemed to be embarrassed about his recent accomplishment. "I'm not overly proud of it," the 21-year-old, who broke the previous record set in 1986-87 by Adam Oates (seven with Detroit), told reporters. "I don't think it's a stat we should be proud of either. It is what it is, but we found a way to get a goal there at the end (without me), so we don't ever have to talk about it again." Ryan Nugent-Hopkins collected four assists against the Jets, leaving him one shy of 200 for his career.

OVERTIME

1. McDavid scored in last Thursday's 4-1 setback in Boston.

2. Bergeron registered a game-high seven shots against Calgary after recording a total of 14 over his first five games.

3. Edmonton LW Drake Caggiula (undisclosed) did not participate in Wednesday's practice and will be re-evaluated Thursday.

PREDICTION: Bruins 4, Oilers 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Buffalo Sabres vs. San Jose Sharks Preview and Predictions 10-18-2018 in NHL

Sabres vs. Sharks Preview and Predictions

The San Jose Sharks have been handed one of the worst schedules to start the season, playing eight of their first 11 games away from home. After wrapping up a five-game road trip with a narrow loss at New Jersey on Sunday, San Jose will play for only the second time at the SAP Center when it hosts the Buffalo Sabres on Thursday night.

San Jose went 2-2-1 on the five-game trek, but a highlight in Sunday's 3-2 setback was provided by Joe Pavelski, who scored the opening goal to join Patrick Marleau and Joe Thornton as the only players in franchise history with 700 points. The Sharks had an eight-goal outburst in a drubbing of Philadelphia but otherwise have been limited to two regulation goals or fewer in their five other games. The Sabres split the first two contests of their five-game road trip, ending a seven-game point streak against the Pacific Division in Tuesday's 4-1 loss at Vegas. " We're just not generating enough offense in my opinion," Buffalo captain Jack Eichel said. "It's obviously hard to score goals in this league. Every pass has to matter. I think we're letting teams off the hook a little bit too easily when we have them."

TV: 10:30 p.m. ET, MSG-Buffalo, NBCS California (San Jose)

ABOUT THE SABRES (3-3-0): As the power play goes, so goes Buffalo, which has converted 4 of 9 chances with the extra skater in its three wins and failed on all 15 opportunities in its three losses. The Sabres whiffed on all six power plays against the Golden Knights and mustered a total of only eight shots with the man advantage. "I think we've just got to start shooting the puck," rookie forward Casey Mittelstadt said. "When you start struggling on the power play you usually try to get too cute. At times for us, that was what it was tonight."

ABOUT THE SHARKS (2-3-1): Thornton, on injured reserve since Oct. 7 with an infection in his surgically repaired knee, went through a full practice Tuesday and said he could return to the lineup Thursday, but coach Peter DeBoer wasn't so sure. "The reality of this is the antibiotics have to do their job," DeBoer said. "We can't risk a second infection. I would put it as doubtful." Tomas Hertl left Wednesday's practice and Kevin Labanc was unavailable due to a virus but DeBoer expected both to play against the Sabres.

OVERTIME

1. Sharks F Evander Kane, acquired from Buffalo last season, has four goals and five points.

2. Eichel has a goal and six points in six games against the Sharks.

3. San Jose is a woeful 2 of 21 on the power play.

PREDICTION: Sharks 4, Sabres 2

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 10:20 AM
New York Islanders vs. Los Angeles Kings Preview and Predictions 10-18-2018 in NHL

Islanders vs. Kings Preview and Predictions

The Los Angeles Kings struggled to produce goals during their disappointing road trip but hope to find their scoring touch when they host the New York Islanders on Thursday. Los Angeles went 1-3-0 on its trek, tallying three times in the victory but once in each loss - including Monday's 4-1 setback in Toronto.

Ilya Kovalchuk scored against the Maple Leafs, his second over six games in his return to the NHL after spending the previous five seasons in the Kontinental Hockey League in his native Russia. Alex Iafallo leads the Kings with five points after notching an assist in the loss. New York fell to 0-2-0 on its four-game road trip after dropping a 4-1 decision in Anaheim on Wednesday. Casey Cizikas tallied with 35 seconds remaining in the third period to prevent a shutout loss for the Islanders, who have been outscored 9-3 on their trek.

TV: 10:30 p.m. ET, MSG Plus (New York), FS West (Los Angeles)

ABOUT THE ISLANDERS (2-3-0): Cizikas (lower body) was activated from injured reserve prior to the contest but missed only one game as a result of New York's schedule, which had the team playing once over an eight-day span. Ross Johnston, who recorded three goals and three assists in 24 games last campaign, made his season debut against the Ducks and notched an assist. Reigning Calder Trophy winner Mathew Barzal was kept off the scoresheet Wednesday after registering a goal and four assists during his season-opening four-game point streak.

ABOUT THE KINGS (2-3-1): Los Angeles may receive an offensive spark from Sheldon Rempal, who was recalled from Ontario of the American Hockey League on Wednesday. The 23-year-old right wing, who has yet to make his NHL debut, leads the Reign - and all AHL rookies - with eight points and is tied for second in the league with four goals. Jonathan Quick, who has not played since the season opener because of a lower-body injury, practiced Wednesday and could be in the crease against New York.

OVERTIME

1. With two apiece, Iafallo, Kovalchuk and captain Anze Kopitar are the only members of the Kings with more than one goal.

2. New York D Luca Sbisa returned to the lineup Wednesday after sitting out two contests and blocked a shot in 15 minutes, 10 seconds of ice time.

3. Los Angeles is the only team yet to score a power-play goal this season as it has gone 0-for-21 over its first six games.

PREDICTION: Kings 3, Islanders 2

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 10:20 AM
Boston Red Sox vs. Houston Astros Preview and Predictions 10-18-2018 in MLB

MLB Previews 18th October 2018 by Gracenote
Red Sox vs. Astros Preview and Predictions

The Boston Red Sox look to clinch a berth in the World Series for the first time since 2013 when they visit the Houston Astros for Game 5 of the American League Championship Series on Thursday. Andrew Benintendi made a game-saving diving catch of Alex Bregman's liner to left field with the bases loaded for the final out of Wednesday's dramatic 8-6 triumph.

Jackie Bradley Jr. hit a go-ahead, two-run homer in the sixth inning of Game 4, giving him two blasts and nine RBIs over his last three games. "I'm just trying to stay within itself," Bradley said in a postgame television interview, "(and) get good pitches to swing at and make contact." The Astros were hurt Wednesday by a controversial fan-interference call that turned Jose Altuve's would-be two-run, first-inning homer to right field into an out as Boston's Mookie Betts reached above the fence to try and catch the ball. "Once the fan reaches past that line of the fence, we're going to penalize hitters every time," Houston manager A.J. Hinch said in his postgame press conference regarding the call by right-field umpire Joe West. "Joe saw the play as interference. He called that on the field. When they went to replay, they confirmed it. There's no mechanism for me to change their minds, change their interpretation, change the fact that I thought the ball was a row or two in the stands."

TV: 8:09 p.m. ET, TBS

PITCHING MATCHUP: Red Sox LH David Price (0-1, 9.95 ERA) vs. Astros RH Justin Verlander (2-0, 3.18)

Price warmed up during the final two innings of Game 4 but wasn't used as he draws the start in Game 5 after ace Chris Sale (stomach) was ruled out as a possibility on Wednesday. "We're good with him," Boston manager Alex Cora said of Price in his postgame press conference. "He's prepared. He understands what's going on, he understands that Chris can't go (Thursday) and he's ready to take the ball." The 33-year-old Price is 0-9 in 11 career postseason starts following a no-decision in Game 2 in which he gave up four runs and five hits over 4 2/3 innings.

Verlander defeated the Red Sox in Game 1, giving up two runs and two hits over six innings. The 35-year-old stated he doesn't see an issue with facing a team a second time in a series, but he still will tinker with his game plan. "Especially (against) these guys, a team that's really good at making adjustments, making adjustments quickly," Verlander said during his press conference. "There are definitely unique challenges. They know my strengths. They know my weaknesses. I know theirs."

WALK-OFFS

1. Sale tentatively is slated to start a potential Game 6 at home on Saturday.

2. Houston CF George Springer belted his first homer of the series in Game 4 and is a stellar 13-for-31 with four blasts in the team's seven postseason contests.

3. Boston RHP Craig Kimbrel recorded the first six-out save of his career on Wednesday but allowed one run, two hits and three walks while notching one strikeout.

PREDICTION: Red Sox 7, Astros 4

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 10:21 AM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Charles Town
Charles Town - Race 6

Pick 3 (Races 6-7-8) / Exacta / Trifecta / Superfecta / Daily Double (6-7)

Claiming $5,000 • 6 1/2 Furlongs • Dirt • Ages 3 and up • CR: 73 • Purse: $10,000 • Post: 9:18P
FOR FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NOT WON TWO RACES SINCE APRIL 18, 2018 OR WHICH HAVE NEVER WON FOUR RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 122 LBS.; OLDER, 124 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE SINCE SEPTEMBER 18 ALLOWED 2 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $5,000, IF FOR $4,500, ALLOWED 2 LBS. (RACES WHERE ENTERED FOR $4,000 OR LESS NOT CONSIDERED IN ELIGIBILITY)(W V A RACES NOT CONSIDERED IN ELIGIBILITY).
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Lone Trailer. BASKET BABY is the Lone Trailer of the race. * KEY ANGLES * CHARITABLE HARLOW: Today is a sprint, horse is a Front-runner with an inside post position. Horse has the highest TrackMaster Power Rating. PERPLEXITY: Horse ha s run a Good Race within the last 30 days. Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. DIXIE ROSE: Horse is dropping into a race which has an Class Rating at least five points lower than the Class Rating of its last race. Horse has a TrackMaster "+" designation or an "L" designation. BASKET BABY: Horse's average winning distance is within half a furlong of today's distance (within 50 yards if a Quarter Horse race). Today is a sprint and the horse is carrying at least 120 lbs.
CHARITABLE HARLOW
9/5

9/2
PERPLEXITY
5/2

6/1
DIXIE ROSE
6/1

7/1
BASKET BABY
5/1

10/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
CHARITABLE HARLOW

9/5
Front-runner

THELADYISALION

15/1
Front-runner

PERPLEXITY

5/2
Stalker

AWE ZOOM

9/2
Alternator/Stalker

DIXIE ROSE

6/1
Alternator/Stalker

BASKET BABY

5/1
Trailer

IDENTITY THEFT

12/1
Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 10:22 AM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Finger Lakes
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 3 - Claiming - 5.5f on the Dirt. Purse: $9000 Class Rating: 79

FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD FOR TRAINERS CURRENTLY STABLED AT FINGER LAKES WHICH HAVE NOT WON TWO RACES AT THE MEET AS OF OCTOBER 12. THREE YEAR OLDS, 120 LBS.; OLDER, 124 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $5,000.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 3 TRICKY POSSE 3/2

# 5 DUKE OF FLATBUSH 2/1

# 4 THAT L D K IS MINE 9/2

I've got to go with TRICKY POSSE. The average Equibase class rating alone makes this entrant a contender. Has garnered solid speed figs in dirt sprint races in the past. Has to be given consideration here on the basis of the figures in the speed department alone. DUKE OF FLATBUSH - He looks respectable in this slot and I expect will be on the lead or close at the midpoint. Is tough not to consider given the company run in as of late. THAT L D K IS MINE - Overall the Equibase Speed Figs of this horse look competitive in this race. Ran a strong last race.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 10:22 AM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Golden Gate Fields - Race #5 - Post: 2:53pm - Maiden Claiming - 6.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $14,000 Class Rating: 67

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#6 HEART OF MINE (ML=5/2)
#1 HARDSENSE (ML=3/1)

HEART OF MINE - Have to like the early speed on this one. No one else may even be close. This jockey and trainer have a lucrative ROI when they team up. I like this filly. Has the topmost earnings per start (EPS) in this contest. HARDSENSE - Last out, this one was in a race at Golden Gate Fields. Finished fourth, but had a pretty good chunk of the win pool. Could be dangerous in this race. Jock hops up atop after getting to know the horse by riding last out. That's always a good thing.

Vulnerable Contenders: #3 HEAVENLY HOLIDAY (ML=7/2), #2 WHIFF OF INTRIGUE (ML=4/1), #5 SINAWAVA (ML=9/2),

HEAVENLY HOLIDAY - No accomplishments for this mount in a short distance event over the last 60 days tells me that this filly is in a formidable spot This less than sharp equine hasn't been close at the wire recently. Finished fourth in her most recent performance with a disappointing speed fig. When I look at today's class rating, it would take an improved performance to win after that in this bunch. WHIFF OF INTRIGUE - In this circumstance, this pony's inability to make up ground in the last race is a cause for concern. Tough to play any vulnerable equine in a short distance event if she hasn't finished in the money in a sprint in the last couple of months. This filly registered a speed figure in her last event which likely isn't good enough in today's event. SINAWAVA - Don't feel this racer will make an impact in today's event. That last fig was pedestrian when compared with today's Equibase class figure.

Top HatGUEST COMMENTARY: The Brain - HARDSENSE - Some elements to consider. This filly is going on Lasix for the second time. My info shows that any time McCanna does this, the horse is conditioned properly and ready to go.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
Have to go with #6 HEART OF MINE on the win end if we get at least 7/5 odds

EXACTA WAGERS:
Box [1,6]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
None

SUPER HIGH FIVE WAGERS:
Skip

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 10:23 AM
Handicapped by Top Horse Analytics at Keeneland

10/18/18, KEE, Race 7, 4.24 ET
7F [Dirt About] 1.25.01 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT. Purse $67,000.
FOR MAIDENS, FILLIES TWO YEARS OLD
Double-Exacta ($1 min)-Trifecta-Pick 3 ($.50 min)-Superfecta ($.10 min)-Super - High Five ($1 min)
Best in race - (J)ockey (T)rainer (S)peed (F)inish (E)arnings (W)orkouts (L)ead (C)loser
Top Horse Win Percent 19.67, $1 ROI 0.47, For Race Category MSW_MCLM Dirt
Rating Pgm# Horse Name M/L Jockey Trainer FLAGS
100.0000 5 Winandyourin Gin 5-1 Bridgmohan S Casse Mark E. J
099.5674 8 Patsy 4-1 Beschizza A Correas. IV Ignacio C
099.3310 2 Sense of War(b+) 3-1 Leparoux J R Casse Norm W. T
099.0801 7 Eres Tu 4-1 Santana. Jr. R Asmussen Steven M.
098.6029 4 Garden Affair 7/2 Morales E Oliver Victoria H. FEL
098.2281 6 Matapan 20-1 Geroux F Brisset Rodolphe W
096.7050 3 Folk Legend 10-1 Ortiz J L LoPresti Charles
094.8466 1 Class Action 12-1 Hernandez. Jr. B J Wilkes Ian R.
093.6306 9 Sara Sea 20-1 McMahon C Lukas D. Wayne

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 10:23 AM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Laurel - Race #1 - Post: 12:30pm - Claiming - 8.0 furlongs on the Turf. Purse: $22,000 Class Rating: 77

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#8 DANCINGWITHPAYNTER (ML=4/1)
#7 CREATIVE PRINCESS (ML=6/1)
#2 STILLSEXYATSIXTY (ML=8/1)

DANCINGWITHPAYNTER - Clearly didn't like the surface of the last affair as much as two starts back on the turf. Watch out today for a return to a sharp race. CREATIVE PRINCESS - Forgive the out of the money finish on the off track last out. On a fast track, has a fair chance in this field. STILLSEXYATSIXTY - There's something to be said for a change of surface. Last race this animal didn't like the terrain, but if you look two back on the turf at Laurel, there was a great effort. I look for that again today. Forgive the out of the money finish on the off track in the last race. With the benefit of a fast track, has a good shot in this field.

Vulnerable Contenders: #6 LOVELY SUNSET (ML=7/2), #5 BELLE 'N TONIC (ML=9/2), #12 FETCHING FURY (ML=6/1),

LOVELY SUNSET - I don't normally play a probable favorite that hasn't been to the track in the last few weeks. BELLE 'N TONIC - A strong horse that's been running well, but she's been off the track in the mornings recently. Registered a mediocre speed fig last time out in a $16,000 Claiming race on September 22nd. Unlikely to see an improved performance off of that fig. FETCHING FURY - Looked like she was in good form on September 26th. Hasn't been near the track since then though. Not a positive sign.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
Put your money on #8 DANCINGWITHPAYNTER on the nose if you can get odds of 9/5 or more

EXACTA WAGERS:
8 with [2,7]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Box [2,7,8] Total Cost: $6

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
[2,7,8] with [2,7,8] with [2,5,7,8,12] with [2,5,7,8,12] Total Cost: $36

SUPER HIGH 5 WAGERS:
Pass

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 10:24 AM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Penn National
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 7 - Claiming - 5.0f on the Dirt. Purse: $10000 Class Rating: 96

FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NOT WON A RACE SINCE APRIL 18. THREE YEAR OLDS, 121 LBS.; OLDER, 123 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $4,000.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 3 ULTRAFLAME 3/1

# 5 ONE SOCK MAUK 7/2

# 4 STREET SHARK 6/1

I think ULTRAFLAME is a competitive choice. Must be given a chance here on the basis of the figures in the speed department alone. Had one of the best speed figs of this field in his last affair. Is tough not to consider given the company run in recently. ONE SOCK MAUK - Vaunts solid Equibase Speed Figs on average overall when measured up against the rest of this group of animals. Handler boasts very strong win numbers at this distance and surface. STREET SHARK - Has ran admirably in dirt sprint races. Ran a strong last race.

Can'tPickAWinner
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Remington Park
Remington Park - Race 5

Exacta / Trifecta (.50 Cent Minimum) / Superfecta (.10 Cent Minimum) Pick 3 (Races 5-6-7) (.50 Cent Minimum)

Maiden Special • 7 1/2 Furlongs • Turf • Age 2 • CR: 65 • Purse: $33,000 • Post: 8:58P
FOR MAIDEN, FILLIES TWO YEARS OLD. WEIGHT, 119 LBS. (IF MANAGEMENT DEEMS IT NECESSARY TO TAKE THIS RACE OFF THE TURF, IT WILL BE RUN AT A DISTANCE OF 1 MILE ON THE MAIN TRACK.).
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Fast-paced Race. There are many horses that could vie for the early lead. Check on scratches of any of the Front-runners. * KEY ANGLES * SHESAMINESHAFTBABE: Horse has a TrackMaster "+" designation or an "L" designation. Horse has run a Good Race within the last 30 days. HERE'S THE DEAL: Today is a horse's first or second race on turf, and turf starters from this sire have a win percentage of at least 15 (minimum of 50 starts). SENORA ISABELLA: Horse has a TrackMaster "+" design ation or an "L" designation. Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating.
SHESAMINESHAFTBABE
7/2

3/1
HERE'S THE DEAL
4/1

8/1
SENORA ISABELLA
10/1

8/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
HAWAIIAN TYPHOON

20/1
Front-runner

VAN BERG

10/1
Front-runner

DAISY CAN

20/1
Front-runner

HERE'S THE DEAL

4/1
Alternator/Front-runner

SISSY'S KITTEN

4/1
Alternator/Stalker

SHESAMINESHAFTBABE

7/2
Trailer

SENORA ISABELLA

10/1
Trailer

BACKFLASH

3/1
Alternator/Trailer

SHOBIZ SUPERSTAR

20/1
Alternator/Trailer

FRIGID

20/1
Alternator/Non-contender

CONFUSED

15/1
Alternator/Non-contender

Unknown Running Style: REIGNING CHANNEL (20/1) [Jockey: Luzzi Lane J - Trainer: Duhon Paul], LEATHER AND LACE (8/1) [Jockey: Theriot Jamie - Trainer: Calhoun W Bret].

Can'tPickAWinner
Handicapped by Top Horse Analytics at Santa Anita Park

10/18/18, SA, Race 4, 2.36 PT
5 1/2F [Dirt] 1.01.04 MAIDEN CLAIMING. Purse $22,000.
Claiming Price $30,000. FOR MAIDENS, FILLIES TWO YEARS OLD
$1 Exacta / $0.50 Trifecta / $2 Rolling Double - $0.50 Rolling Pick Three (Races 4-5-6) - $0.50 Late Pick 5 (Races 4-8) - $1 Superfecta (.10 Min.) / $1 Rolling Super High 5
Best in race - (J)ockey (T)rainer (S)peed (F)inish (E)arnings (W)orkouts (L)ead (C)loser
Top Horse Win Percent 46.43, $1 ROI 1.05, For Race Category MSW_MCLM Dirt
Rating Pgm# Horse Name M/L Jockey Trainer FLAGS
100.0000 7 Disco Tale 8-1 Flores E Palma Hector O. FEC
099.6635 3 Norwegian(b+) 2-1 Prat F McCarthy Michael W. JT
095.4720 6 Filthy 12-1 Fuentes R Bonde Jeff
095.4161 8 Diosa(b-) 5/2 Ceballos F Pender Michael WL
094.4669 10 Queen Carmelita(b+) 20-1 Delgadillo A DeLeon Rafael
094.3659 2 Hinini 8-1 Pena B Dunham Daniel
094.2849 4 Frisky Fox 12-1 Arias S Desormeaux J. Keith
094.1394 1 Had Enough K P 8-1 Payeras E Mullins Jeff
091.6975 9 Daddy's Mistress(b+) 4-1 Figueroa H Miyadi Steven
090.3036 5 Warrensrollingdice 15-1 Quinonez A Lewis Craig Anthony

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 12:53 PM
Opening Line Report - Week 7
Joe Williams

The Cincinnati Bengals and Kansas City Chiefs were flexed into the Sunday Night Football spot this week in place of the Los Angeles Rams and San Francisco 49ers. The way the Niners played on Monday in Green Bay, perhaps that's bad idea. Now, the Niners will face another postseason hopeful on their own home turf as double-digit underdogs.

Four more teams are enjoying their bye week this week, and we'll get our first London game at 9:30 am ET, after a primetime battle in England this past weekend. The Tennessee Titans and Los Angeles Chargers will square off in Jolly Old England, and the Titans hope they can fare a little better than they did in the Music City last week when they put up a goose egg against the Baltimore Ravens.

Thursday, Oct. 18

Denver Broncos (-2.5, 41) at Arizona Cardinals

This game looked to be a little more attractive during the offseason, but after a few good Thursday matchups we get a dog. The Broncos have shown some signs of life on offense lately, and they opened as a 2 1/2-point favorite at most shops. The Mirage-MGM and Stratosphere opened the Broncos at just 1 1/2, but that quickly changed in a matter of minutes to fall in line with everyone else.

Can'tPickAWinner
Betting Recap - Week 6
Joe Williams

Overall Notes

National Football League Week 6 Results

Wager Favorites-Underdogs
Straight Up 9-5
Against the Spread 6-8

Wager Home-Away
Straight Up 8-6
Against the Spread 7-7

Wager Totals (O/U)
Over-Under 8-6

National Football League Year-to-Date Results

Wager Favorites-Underdogs
Straight Up 58-32-2
Against the Spread 41-49-2

Wager Home-Away
Straight Up 57-33-2
Against the Spread 50-40-2

Wager Totals (O/U)
Over-Under 50-42

The largest underdogs to win straight up
Dolphins (+7, ML +270) vs. Bears, 31-28 (OT)
Cowboys (+3, ML +150) vs. Jaguars, 40-7

The largest favorite to cover
Vikings (-9.5) vs. Cardinals, 27-17
Falcons (-3) vs. Buccaneers, 34-29
Seahawks (-3) vs. Raiders in London, 27-3

Same Old Song and Dance

-- The Kansas City Chiefs and New England Patriots did battle on Sunday Night Football in Foxboro, and it might not be the last time we see these combatants face one another this season. The Chiefs and QB Patrick Mahomes are the new kids on the block, the challengers. The Patriots and QB Tom Brady are the prideful veterans not ready give up their throne quite yet. If this were an MMA battle, this would have been a split decision after going the distance. The Pats won, the Chiefs covered...and it was the first game in NFL history to end with a 43-40 score. The sequel, if there is one, might be even more fun.

Paying the Bills

-- The Buffalo Bills do not seem to care being double-digit underdogs. They headed to the Gulf Coast to battle the Houston Texans, and they were tied 13-13 late despite losing their starting QB Josh Allen (elbow) to an injury. A late pick-six gave the home team the win, but the Bills were able to cover as double-digit underdogs. As a single-digit underdog the Bills are 1-3 ATS. As a 'dog by 10 or more points the Bills are 2-0 ATS. Buffalo has been a favorite of total bettors, too, as the 'under' has connected in four straight.

Total Recall

-- There were three games generally in the same neighborhood on the big board. The Jacksonville-Dallas (39.5) battle was the lowest total on the board, and the home team ended up taking care of the 'over' themselves in the 40-7 win. Further south in the Lone Star State, the Buffalo-Houston (40) battle had just 33 points on the board when the dust cleared, and a late defensive score made the difference. The Chicago-Miami (40.5) game was also expected to be a defensive battle, especially once it was determined QB Brock Osweiler would start in placed of the injured QB Ryan Tannehill (shoulder), but it was quite an entertaining battle with 59 total points to easily cash the over.

-- The two highest totals on the board, Tampa Bay-Atlanta (57.5) and Kansas City-New England (59.5) weren't high enough. The Bucs and Falcons combined for 23 points in the fourth quarter to push the total over, while the Chiefs and Patriots hooked up for a total of 83 points. The other two games with totals of 50 or greater, Pittsburgh-Cincinnati (50) and L.A. Rams-Denver (50) ended up cashing 'under'.

-- The 'over' cashed for the L.A. Chargers in their road rout of the Cleveland Browns, and they're the only team in the AFC who hasn't had the 'under' come in at least twice (5-1). In the NFC, the 'over' is a perfect 5-0 for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and the Atlanta Falcons have cashed in five of their six outings. The 'over' is also 4-1 for the San Francisco 49ers heading into their Monday night battle with the Green Bay Packers, who have also hit the over in four of their five outings.

-- The 'over' finished 2-0 in the first two primetime games with the Monday night contest pending. Overall for the 2018 season the 'over' in primetime games is 9-9 (50.0%). The 'under' had cashed in three consecutive Sunday night battles before the track meet between the Chiefs and Patriots.

Officially, the 'over' finished 25-23-1 (52.1%) in 49 games under the lights in 2017.

In 2016, the 'over' in night games went (52.9%) through 51 games.

In 2015, the over finished 20-28-1 (41.7%) in 49 primetime games.

In 2014, the over went 33-17 (66.0%) in primetime games, and the over was 28-22 (56.0%) in 2013.

Injury Report

-- Bills QB Josh Allen (elbow) left Sunday's game in Houston with an elbow injury, forcing QB Nate Peterman into action. He ended up tossing a pick-six in the final two minutes, costing the team in a 20-13 loss.

-- Falcons WRs Calvin Ridley (ankle) and Muhammad Sanu (hip) were each forced out of the Week 6 battle against the Buccaneers.

-- Jets WR Quincy Enunwa (ankle) turned an ankle in the shootout against the Colts and he was unable to return.

-- Raiders WRs Amari Cooper and Seth Roberts were each forced out of the battle with the Seahawks in London due to concussions.

Looking Ahead

-- The suddenly hot Texans, winners of three in a row, battle the Jaguars in Northeast Florida. The Jags head home from Dallas with their tails between their legs after a sound 40-7 beating. It might get worse, as they're just 2-6 ATS in their past eight home meetings against the Texans. The 'over' has cashed in three of the past four meetings overall, and three straight in Jacksonville.

-- The Titans and Chargers will lock horns in London. The 'under' cashed in the Week 6 battle between the Seahawks and Raiders, and the total has gone under in 50% (11-11) the first 22 contests played in the United Kingdom.

-- The 49ers return from home from Wisconsin to find the Rams waiting for them. That isn't a bad thing for San Francisco, as the Niners have covered five straight in this series, last failing to cover Nov. 1, 2015 on the road. They're 3-2 SU/4-1 ATS in the past five meetings, and the 'under' is 4-1 during the past five meetings in the Bay Area, too.

-- The Cowboys will travel to D.C. looking to take care of their rivals, the Redskins. Lately, they have been a nightmare for Washington. The Redskins are 0-4 ATS in their past four meetings at home against the Cowboys, and they haven't beaten the Cowboys in five tries at FedEx Field since Dec. 30, 2012. The over has also cashed in three of the past four meetings in D.C., and five straight in this series.

Can'tPickAWinner
NFL
Long Sheet

Week 7

Thursday. October 18

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DENVER (2 - 4) at ARIZONA (1 - 5) - 10/18/2018, 8:20 PM
Top Trends for this game.
DENVER is 5-15 ATS (-11.5 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
DENVER is 5-15 ATS (-11.5 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.
DENVER is 1-9 ATS (-8.9 Units) in road games over the last 2 seasons.
DENVER is 1-9 ATS (-8.9 Units) in road lined games over the last 2 seasons.
DENVER is 1-8 ATS (-7.8 Units) in a road game where the total is between 38.5 and 42 points over the last 2 seasons.
DENVER is 2-11 ATS (-10.1 Units) in all games where the total is between 35.5 and 42 points over the last 2 seasons.
DENVER is 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) in road games after 2 or more consecutive losses over the last 3 seasons.
DENVER is 60-85 ATS (-33.5 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record since 1992.
DENVER is 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) in road games in weeks 5 through 9 over the last 3 seasons.

Head-to-Head Series History
There were no past matchups in this series during this time period.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 12:54 PM
NFL

Week 7

Trend Report

Thursday. October 18

Denver Broncos
Denver is 1-6-1 ATS in its last 8 games
Denver is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Denver's last 5 games
Denver is 1-11 ATS in its last 12 games on the road
Denver is 1-11 SU in its last 12 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Denver's last 6 games on the road
Denver is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Arizona
Denver is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing Arizona
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Denver's last 5 games when playing Arizona

Arizona Cardinals
Arizona is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Arizona's last 10 games
Arizona is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Arizona is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Arizona's last 5 games at home
Arizona is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Denver
Arizona is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games when playing Denver
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Arizona's last 5 games when playing Denver

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 12:55 PM
NFL
Dunkel

Week 7

DUNKEL'S HIGHLIGHTED GAME

Denver at Arizona - Thursday October 18, 2018
The Broncos head to Arizona on Thursday night and come into the contest with a 5-1 ATS record in their last 6 games versus the Cardinals. Denver is the pick (-2 1/2) according to Dunkel, which has the Broncos favored by 7 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Denver (-2 1/2).

THURSDAY OCTOBER 18, 2018

Denver
@
Arizona

Game 301-302
October 18, 2018 @ 8:20 pm

Dunkel Rating: Denver
Arizona
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total: Denver
by 7 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total: Denver
by 2 1/2
40 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Denver
(-2 1/2); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 12:55 PM
NFL

Week 7

Thursday
Broncos (2-4) @ Cardinals (1-5)— Denver lost its last four games; they’re first team since ’66 Giants (who finished 1-12-1) to allow 270+ RY in consecutive games. Broncos are 0-2 on road, losing by 13-18 points at Ravens/Jets; since ’12 they’re 19-11-1 vs spread as road favorites, 16-9-1 vs NFC teams. Arizona is 0-3 at home, scoring 12.3 ppg (5 TD’s on 30 drives); they’ve yet to gain more than 269 yards in any game this season. Cardinals averaged 0.69 pts/drive on 39 drives that started 75+ yards from goal line, by far worst in NFL. Denver is 8-1-1 in series; last six series games were all decided by 17+ points. Broncos are 3-1 in Arizona, losing last visit here in 2010. Four of last five Bronco games, four of six Cardinal games stayed under.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 12:56 PM
KUPP OUT A FEW WEEKS

Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp has been diagnosed with an MCL sprain, which is actually good news considering how it looked when he was carted off the field in Sunday’s win at Denver. Although no announcement has been made, Kupp is likely out for at least Week 7.

In Kupp’s absence, Josh Reynolds had his highest snap count of the season at 62 percent but only managed to turn two targets into one catch for minus-two yards. Kupp’s production instead went to Robert Woods, who had his best game since Week 2, grabbing seven balls for 109 yards on a day where no other Rams receiver had more than two grabs. Woods has now gone over 100 receiving yards in three of his last four games and has gone over 90 yards in four straight. In Week 7, the Rams visit the 49ers in a game where they shouldn’t have an issue putting up another big offensive number. Bettors should look to the Over for Woods’ receiving yards total.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 12:56 PM
Tech Trends - Week 7
Bruce Marshall

Thursday, Oct. 18

DENVER at ARIZONA (FOX/NFL, 8:30 p.m. ET)
Vance Joseph 3-14-1 last 18 on board, 1-9 SU and vs. spread as visitor since LY. Denver now 1-11 SU and vs. spread on road since late 2016. Cards 3-0-1 vs. line last four in 2018. Broncos “under” 9-4 last 13, Cards “under” 7-3 last 10.
Tech Edge: Cards and “under,” based on team and “totals” trends.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 12:59 PM
NFL's Top OVER Teams (based on Over %):

1. Buccaneers 5-0
t2. Falcons 5-1
t2. Packers 5-1
t2. Chargers 5-1
t2. 49ers 5-1
6. Lions 4-1
t7. Bengals 4-2
t7. Colts 4-2
t7. Chiefs 4-2
t7. Jets 4-2
t7. Steelers 4-2

NFL's Top UNDER Teams (based on Under %):

t1. Cardinals 4-2
t1. Ravens 4-2
t1. Bills 4-2
t1. Cowboys 4-2
t1. Broncos 4-2
t1. Texans 4-2
t1. Raiders 4-2
t1. Seahawks 4-2
t1. Titans 4-2
10. Redskins 3-2

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 01:00 PM
NFL's Top ATS Teams (based on ATS %):

1. Chiefs 6-0 ATS
2. Lions 4-1 ATS
t3. Ravens 4-2 ATS
t3. Bengals 4-2 ATS
t3. Dolphins 4-2 ATS
t3. Browns 4-2 ATS

NFL's Worst ATS Teams (based on ATS %):

32. Texans 1-5 ATS
31. Broncos 1-4-1 ATS
t24. Packers 2-4 ATS
t24. Eagles 2-4 ATS
t24. Falcons 2-4 ATS
t24. Colts 2-4 ATS
t24. Giants 2-4 ATS
t24. Raiders 2-4 ATS
t24. 49ers 2-4 ATS

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 01:01 PM
A CASE TO FADE

It’s our favorite day as Thursday marks the official start of the football week and, as per tradition, we kick things off with a TNF prop bet (or maybe two). Denver quarterback Case Keenum’s stats over the last two games look great on paper. Two weeks ago, at the Jets, he put up 377 passing yards and followed it up the next week with 322 at home against the Rams. But those two games had something in common: The Broncos were chasing points all afternoon. Against the Jets, Keenum made 51 pass attempts and last week he made 41 — his two highest totals of the season.

The Broncos aren’t built to be a passing team. Certainly not with Keenum at QB. Their strength lies in pounding the ball with Royce Freeman and Phillip Lindsay, and, luckily for Denver, Arizona ranks 31st in the NFL in rushing yards against, allowing 151.2 per game. Denver is only going to a heavy passing attack when it falls behind by a lot and, as a 1-point road favorite, that’s unlikely to happen on Thursday night. We don’t expect a ton of passing attempts by Keenum so we’re going to back the Under 275.5 on his passing yards total.

A TOUCHDOWN A DAY...

Alright, one more for tonight. Arizona running back David Johnson hasn’t exactly lit up the scoreboards yet this season, but he does have six touchdowns on the season and has scored at least one in every game except Week 2. He has also been heavily involved as of late with at 65 touches over the last three weeks, with 14 of those coming in the red zone.

As for the Broncos, well, they’re the first team in NFL history to allow a running back to go for 200 yards in back-to-back games. They rank 29th in rush defense DVOA and dead last in rushing yards allowed per game at 161.3. To say the Broncos struggle against the run would be a massive understatement and we’re backing Johnson to score a touchdown at any time.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 01:01 PM
TNF - Broncos at Cardinals
Tony Mejia

Denver (-1.5, 42) at Arizona, 8:20 pm ET, FOX/NFLN

Tampa Bay opened the week by letting go of defensive coordinator Mike Smith, who presided over the NFL’s second-worst defense and played scapegoat for a rough start compounded by the team being unable to rally against Atlanta in Jameis Winston’s first start.

A number of quarterbacks who opened the season as starters are already holding clipboards and signaling in plays instead of executing him, but desperation is sure to set in now that we’re into Week 7.

In Denver, there’s already talk that Vance Joseph could be coaching his final game given the bye week that lies ahead and the fact a loss would drop the Broncos to 7-16 under his watch. Since a dip in the team’s level on defense has played a role in the demise and that’s Joseph’s specialty, his seat has gotten uncomfortably warm. Denver has surrendered 23 or more points in all but one game this season and has allowed a running back to top the 200-yard mark against them in consecutive weeks.

Case Keenum hasn’t escaped criticism either. The quarterback brought into stabilize the position has been intercepted at least once in every game this season. There was a play last week where he fumbled after getting the ball slapped out of his hands while dropping back, picked it up and threw a pass right into a defender’s arms. Rams corner Nickell Robey-Coleman dropped the sure interception, but the play was telling given that it came on Denver’s first possession against an undefeated juggernaut that the Broncos couldn’t afford to make mistakes against if they were to have a chance.

It would be fair to say he hasn’t inspired confidence with his flippant attitude towards protecting the football, leading many to wonder whether backup Chad Kelly is ready to go yet. That question will be asked openly on Thursday night if Keenum fails to get it together in Glendale.

The Cardinals have only won once this season, which led first-year head coach Steve Wilks to address his own situation, making it clear that he understands nothing is guaranteed.

"I would say all our jobs are in jeopardy, including mine, if we don't win," Wilks said when asked if he was contemplating making a change on the offensive side of the ball since coordinator Mike McCoy is having little success despite moving on to a second quarterback.

The Cardinals rank last in yards per game, yards per play, rushing yards per game, rushing yards per play, first downs per game, third-down percentage and average time of possession. Arizona is next-to-last among 32 NFL teams in points per game, yards per play and passing yards per game.

Sam Bradford was unable to get anything accomplished as the Cards were outscored 58-6 over their first two games and ended up getting pulled in favor of rookie Josh Rosen in a winnable game against the Bears in Week 3. That didn’t accomplish much besides getting the UCLA prospect’s feet wet against one of the NFL most feared defenses at the time since Khalil Mack was holding court throughout September.

Rosen has had some nice moments since taking over full-time with proper preparation over the course of the week, but he hasn’t been able to sustain drives. Arizona has only scored more than 17 points in a single game once this season, pulling out a 28-18 victory over San Francisco to open October. That scoring output is misleading since the Cards scored on a 23-yard fumble return to really swing a tight game and then capitalized on a short field for the second time to put the game away. The only offensive score to finish off a drive of over 26 yards came on a 75-yard pass from Rosen to fellow rookie Christian Kirk when the game was still in its early stages, so there really haven’t been many sustained drives to indicate progress is being made.

Arizona scored 17 points last week in a loss at the Vikings, but six of them came courtesy of a Budda Baker scoop-and-score. Only one of the Cardinals’ first eight drives lasted more than five plays and that resulted in a field goal. Larry Fitzgerald, Sr., a prominent Minnesota sports writer, tweeted out accurately that his famous son had never gone six games without a touchdown and called Wilks out for putting the offense in “questionable hands.”

It seems pretty clear that if McCoy can’t get results out of the team at home here, he’ll be out of a job. Wilks isn’t going to continue jeopardizing his own future without a pre-emptive strike. It’s also rather obvious that Joseph has to get his defense to rise up and ensure that Arizona’s offensive issues aren’t fixed against his group, once among the league’s most feared units.

Keenum will have to protect the football or risk being replaced since falling to 2-5 would be a disaster given preseason expectations. Even last year’s team won three of their first four before dropping eight straight.

Welcome to Week 7, everyone. The intensity is being ratcheted up a few notches and somebody is likely getting fired or demoted after this.

Denver Broncos
Season win total: 7 (Over -180, Under +150)
Odds to win AFC West: 25/1 to 50/1
Odds to win AFC: 50/1 to 90/1
Odds to win Super Bowl: 100/1 to 200/1

Arizona Cardinals
Season win total: 6 (Over -130, Under +110)
Odds to win NFC West: OFF to OFF
Odds to win NFC: 1000/1 to 1000/1
Odds to win Super Bowl: 2000/1 to 2000/1

LINE MOVEMENT

The NFC West winner future has been off the board at the Westgate Superbook for a couple of weeks now with the Rams running away with it. Kansas City is in the process of doing the same in the AFC West, though the Chargers have kept hope alive. The Bronocs were just 4/1 to win the division to open the season. Arizona's NFC West odds pre-Week 1 were 12/1.

Arizona joins division mate San Francisco as the biggest longshots to win February's Super Bowl (2,000/1). The Cardinals were 100/1 to win it all prior to the season opener. Denver was 40-to-1 to win the Super Bowl entering the season.

As far as this matchup is concerned, the Broncos were installed as a 2.5-point favorite when the Westgate's early numbers were announced, opening the week there but moving down to -1 before climbing back up to where it currently resides in the -1.5/2 range. Total numbers are available below.

Denver opened at -120 on the money line, climbed up as high as -140 at a number of shops and is now most widely available at -125. If you like the home 'dog outright, a payout on an Arizona win will get you +105 or even money, depending on the shop.

INJURY CONCERNS

Joseph and defensive coordinator Joe Woods saw the Broncos’ run defense improve from 28th to fifth last season, so finding a way to curb 2018’s regression is a must. A defense that finished third in total yards allowed last year will have to overcome the absence of LB Shane Ray (knee), corner Adam Jones (thigh) and safety Dymonte Thomas (chest), but will have the services of defensive tackle Derek Wolfe to help anchor the front. Jones’ absence was a bit of a surprise and hinders a group that lost Aqib Talib to the Rams in the offseason and hasn’t been adequately able to replace his on-field contributions and energy. Punter Marquette King was cut this week after landing on IR due to an ab strain that cut his stint short after he came on board following Jon Gruden’s decision not to bring him back to the Raiders.

Arizona’s biggest issues come up front, which isn’t a good sign for an offense already struggling to make inroads. Guard Justin Pugh hopes to play through a hand injury and will test it out pre-game, which is an improvement from the ‘doubtful’ distinction he carried but doesn’t mean the Cards can count on him just yet. With fellow guard Mike Iupati (back) already ruled out, Arizona could be forced to rely on backups throughout the interior line since they already lost projected starting center AQ Shipley this preseason. The Cardinals will be facing depth issues against a Denver defensive front that is capable of wearing an offensive line down. While Patrick Peterson can still be counted on as a shutdown corner despite rumors he’s available with the team likely rebuilding on the run, there are still concerns in the secondary. Safety Tre Boston (ribs) has been ruled out while corner Jamar Taylor will also be a game-time call.

TOTAL TALK

The number here opened at 40 at many shops but has been steadily bet up to it's current spot. Bovada went up to 43 on Thursday morning while most had the number between 41.5 and 42.5.

The 'under' prevailed in Arizona's first four games this season but has been defeated in the last two since last week's 27-17 loss crept just over the 43.5 the total closed at. Denver became the first team to hold L.A. below 30 points this season to deliver the under on Sunday. The low-side is 4-2 in Broncos' games in 2018 despite their issues stopping the run. The under was 7-8-1 in Denver games last season but went 9-7 in games involving Arizona.

RECENT MEETINGS (Denver 4-1 SU, 4-1 ATS last 5; OVER 5-0)

10/5/14 Denver 41-20 vs. Arizona (DEN -7.5, 48)
12/12/10 Arizona 43-13 vs. Denver (AZ +4, 44)
12/17/06 Denver 37-20 at Arizona (DEN -2.5, 44)
12/29/02 Denver 37-7 vs. Arizona (DEN -13.5, 42.5)
9/23/01 Denver 38-17 at Arizona (DEN -8.5, 45)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 01:02 PM
Betting Recap - Week 7
Joe Williams

Overall Notes

College Football Week 7 Results
WAGER Favorites-Underdogs
Straight Up 41-16
Against the Spread 28-29

WAGER Home-Away
Straight Up 31-26
Against the Spread 32-25

WAGER Totals (O/U)
Over-Under 15-42

The largest underdogs to win straight up
Tennessee (+15.5, ML + ) at Auburn, 30-24
Michigan State (+13.5, ML +400) at Penn State, 21-17
Liberty (+11, ML +330) vs. Troy, 22-16
Charlotte (+9.5, ML +300) vs. Western Kentucky, 40-14
Kansas State (+8.5, ML + ) vs. Oklahoma State, 31-12

The largest favorites to cover
Alabama (-28) vs. Missouri, 39-10
South Alabama (-27.5) vs. Alabama State, 45-7
Utah State (-27) vs. UNLV, 59-28
Maryland (-24) vs. Rutgers, 34-7

Top 25 Notes

-- It was a topsy-turvy day in the Top 25 on Saturday, particularly the Top 10. Georgia was the biggest domino to fall, as they were routed at LSU by a 36-16 score. West Virginia also fumbled away their chance, and subsequently the Big 12's chance, of likely seeing a spot in the four-team playoff at season's end with their ugly 30-14 setback at Iowa State. The Pac-12 is also officially out of the playoff mix after Washington slipped up in overtime at Oregon, 30-27. Penn State joined those teams in the Loser Lounge with 21-17 setback at home against Michigan State, their second consecutive loss in Happy Valley.

-- Colorado headed to USC without a loss, but they came home with their first L and a non-cover, as the Trojans finally figured out a way to win a big game at home. The Trojans were helped out by the fact Heisman hopeful Laviska Shenault Jr. (foot) suffered an injury in the game. The Buffaloes will try to rebound next week, but a trip to Washington is not what the doctor ordered to cure their ills.

-- If you hear anyone tell you that 'The U' is back, point them to the box score of today's Miami (Fla.)-Virginia game. The Hurricanes stumbled in Charlottesville, a play the 1980's version of the Hurricanes would never have dreamt of losing. Miami has now failed to cover in back-to-back games for the first time this season, and they probably should've lost last week against rival Florida State if the Seminoles could get out of their own way.

Big Five Conference Report (ACC, Big 10, Big 12, Pac-12, SEC)

-- Duke took advantage of several miscues in cooling off Georgia Tech, 28-14. The Blue Devils stopped a two-game non-cover streak while hitting the 'under' in consecutive games for the first time this season. ... Pittsburgh nearly added Notre Dame to the upset list, but the Irish were able to stave off the rival Panthers by a 19-14 score in South Bend. However, Pitt easily covered a 22-point number, just their second cover in six tries this season. ... Virginia Tech stunned North Carolina by a 22-19 score, so hopefully you didn't have the Tar Heels on the moneyline (see bad beats below).

-- Speaking of bad beats, Northwestern nearly gave Nebraska its first victory of the season. Instead, the Wildcats were able to erase a 14-point late deficit to force overtime. The Cornhuskers turned it over in OT, and the Wildcats picked up the game-winning field for a push at some shops. ... Michigan routed Wisconsin 38-13 in the Big House, uninviting the Badgers to the playoff party, if they weren't already out. The Wolverines improved to 5-0 SU/4-1 ATS in five games at home this season, and the 'over' has hit in four in a row in Ann Arbor.

-- Texas wasn't particularly impressive at home, but they managed to squeak by Baylor by a 23-17 count in Austin. The Bears entered the game 1-4-1 ATS in their first six games, and the 'under' was just their second after a 5-1 'over' start. ... The upsets actually started Thursday night in Fort Worth, as Texas Tech earned a much-needed win, 17-14, over Texas Christian. After getting routed by Ole Miss in the opener the Red Raiders have posted a 4-1 ATS mark in the past five outings.

-- UCLA provided Chip Kelly with his first victory since returning to college football, a resounding 37-7 win at California that even QB Dorian Thompson-Robinson's dad won't have a problem with. In Friday's action, Utah had no hangover following their win in Palo Alto last week as they crushed Arizona by a 42-10 count. The Utes have posted covers in consecutive games for the first time this season after a 1-3 ATS start.

-- If you had Arkansas on the mneyline against Mississippi, condolences. If you had the 'under' (66.5) in this game, the same. It was a double bad beat late. See below. ... Texas A&M held on for the 26-23 win at South Carolina, and they were able to nail down the cover, too, at least at most shops. The Aggies are 5-2 SU and 6-1 ATS through seven contests heading into a bye week.

Bad Beats

-- If you had Nebraska on the moneyline (+125), it was an ugly finish. The Cornhuskers were leading 28-14 with 13:40 to go, and 31-21 with 5:41 remaining in regulation. However, the Wildcats scored a touchdown with :12 remaining in regulation to force overtime. The Huskers were picked off on the first possession of the extra session, and Northwestern booted the game-winning field on their end of OT. The late touchdown also sunk those holding 'under' (59) tickets.

-- 'Under' (57) bettors were feeling pretty good about themselves in the Marshall-Old Dominion game, as there were just 31 points on the board heading to the fourth quarter. Marshall scored a TD with 7:08 to go to make it 28-13, but 17 points were still needed for a losing ticket. The teams exchanged touchdowns over the next 4:03, making it Herd 35-20 with 3:05 to go. Herd RB Tyler King ripped off the 65-yard touchdown to make it 35-20, and he added a 46-yard scoring run with 1:53 to go in regulation, killing 'under' bettors in the process.

-- It's always the 'under' (47.5) bets, isn't it? Wisconsin-Michigan had a total of 28 points on the board heading to the fourth quarter. Michigan took a 31-7 lead with 9:55 left in regulation, and you knew what was coming next if you liked the under. Michigan scored with 5:16 to go, making it 38-7 and then the Badgers ruined the day with a meaningless touchdown at 3:47 to go, making it 38-13.

-- If you had the nerve to take Arkansas on the moneyline, it was an awful beating at the end of regulation. The Hogs were up by as many as 17 at one point, and by nine with 2:33 to go at 33-24 in the third quarter. With 57 points on the board with 4:15 to play, an 'under' (66.5) bet was surely safe, right? Well, Arkansas allowed a touchdown but still lead 33-31. Moneyline - good. Under - good. However, Ole Miss ruined the day for everyone with 5-yard touchdown with just :42 remaining. Awful.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 01:03 PM
NCAAF
Long Sheet

Thursday, October 18

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GEORGIA ST (2 - 4) at ARKANSAS ST (3 - 3) - 10/18/2018, 7:30 PM
GEORGIA ST is 19-8 ATS (+10.2 Units) in road games in games played on turf since 1992.
GEORGIA ST is 8-1 ATS (+6.9 Units) in October games over the last 3 seasons.
GEORGIA ST is 9-1 ATS (+7.9 Units) in weeks 5 through 9 over the last 3 seasons.

ARKANSAS ST is 1-0 against the spread versus GEORGIA ST over the last 3 seasons
ARKANSAS ST is 1-0 straight up against GEORGIA ST over the last 3 seasons
1 of 1 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

STANFORD (4 - 2) at ARIZONA ST (3 - 3) - 10/18/2018, 9:00 PM
ARIZONA ST is 93-66 ATS (+20.4 Units) in home games since 1992.
ARIZONA ST is 93-66 ATS (+20.4 Units) in home lined games since 1992.
ARIZONA ST is 56-36 ATS (+16.4 Units) in home games against conference opponents since 1992.
ARIZONA ST is 93-66 ATS (+20.4 Units) in home games in games played on a grass field since 1992.
ARIZONA ST is 32-17 ATS (+13.3 Units) in home games in October games since 1992.
ARIZONA ST is 37-19 ATS (+16.1 Units) in home games in weeks 5 through 9 since 1992.

ARIZONA ST is 1-0 against the spread versus STANFORD over the last 3 seasons
STANFORD is 1-0 straight up against ARIZONA ST over the last 3 seasons
1 of 1 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 01:04 PM
NCAAF

Week 8

Trend Report

Thursday, October 18

Georgia State @ Arkansas State
Georgia State
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Georgia State's last 6 games on the road
Georgia State is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road

Arkansas State
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Arkansas State's last 5 games
Arkansas State is 11-3 SU in its last 14 games at home

Stanford @ Arizona State
Stanford
Stanford is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Arizona State
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Stanford's last 6 games when playing Arizona State

Arizona State
Arizona State is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Arizona State is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 01:04 PM
NCAAF
Dunkel

Week 8

Thursday, October 18

Georgia State @ Arkansas St

Game 303-304
October 18, 2018 @ 7:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Georgia State
Arkansas St
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Arkansas St
by 16 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Arkansas St
by 14 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Arkansas St
(-14 1/2); Under

Stanford @ Arizona State

Game 305-306
October 18, 2018 @ 9:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Stanford
Arizona State
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Stanford
by 9 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Stanford
by 2 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Stanford
(-2 1/2); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 01:05 PM
NCAAF

Week 8

Thursday’s games
Georgia State lost four of its last five games; they’re 0-2-1 as road underdogs this year, losing by 34-37-17 points on foreign soil. Before this year, Panthers had been 19-5-1 vs spread as road dogs- they allowed 337 rushing yards in 37-20 loss at Troy LW. Under Anderson, Arkansas State is 13-8 as home favorites, 0-1 this year- they lost last two games, scoring 21-9 points. Last four ASU games stayed under the total. ASU won its last four games with Georgia State, winning 48-34/35-33 in last two meetings played here. Sun Belt home favorites are 3-3.

Stanford won five of last six games with Arizona State, but lost last trip to desert 26-10 (-3). Cardinal gave up 109 points in last three games, losing 38-17/40-21 in last two; they were out rushed 494-97 in last two games. Stanford is 5-3 in last eight games as road favorites, 1-0 this year- their last three games went over. Arizona St lost three of last four games, with all three losses by 7 points; Sun Devils covered six of last eight games as home underdogs. Pac-12 home underdogs are 4-6 vs spread so far this season.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 01:06 PM
Tech Trends - Week 8
Bruce Marshall

Thursday, Oct. 18

GEORGIA STATE at ARKANSAS STATE...Ark State 1-7 last 8, 2-9 vs. line last 11 on board. GSU 0-3 TY in once-feared road dog role, had been 19-6 in role entering 2018.
Slight to Georgia State, based on team trends.

STANFORD at ARIZONA STATE...Tree 1-6 vs. line as visitor since last season, though was 3-0 at neutral sites in 2017. Herm 3-0 vs. line at home this season.
Slight to Arizona State, based on team trends.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 01:07 PM
Stanford at Arizona State
Joe Nelson

This week’s Thursday night game is a Pac-12 clash between Stanford and Arizona State. While the conference may have already played its way out of the national playoff hunt, both division races are still up for grabs and these teams are still viable contenders to play for the championship in December. Here is a look at the Thursday night game to start the next week of college football.

Match-up: Stanford Cardinal at Arizona State Sun Devils
Venue: At Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, Arizona
Time/TV: Thursday, October 18, 9:00 PM ET ESPN
Line: Stanford -2½, Over/Under 56
Last Meeting: 2017, at Stanford (-17) 34, Arizona State 24

Stanford was expected by many to be not just a Pac-12 contender, but a serious threat to make a run at a spot in the College Football Playoff. The season started out impressively with wins over San Diego State and USC, holding those respectable foes to a combined 13 points in home victories. Stanford then seemed to perhaps be a team of destiny with an improbable comeback to win in overtime at Oregon as well.

In a huge game at Notre Dame in a matchup of teams in the top 10 of the polls in late September, the Cardinal were blown out with a 38-17 defeat. The next week playing without star running back Bryce Love, Stanford fared just as poorly back at home with a 40-21 loss to Utah. Stanford is still 2-1 in Pac-12 play, but has a difficult game remaining at Washington in a few weeks as another good but mildly disappointing season for David Shaw appears to be underway.

Last year, Stanford won the Pac-12 North and lost a competitive Pac-12 Championship game with USC before losing in a tight Alamo Bowl against TCU. The 9-5 finish matched the most losses for Shaw since he took over in 2011, but the team had high hopes for 2018 with Love returning and K.J. Costello showing great promise after taking over at quarterback midway through the 2017 season.

Shaw has an impressive track record currently with a 77-24 record at Stanford halfway through his eighth season, going 51-15 in Pac-12 play while winning five division titles and three conference championships. Shaw has two Rose Bowl wins as well, but the Cardinal have lost at least two games in every season to never seriously threaten in the national picture and this year’s team will be no different already with two defeats.

Last year’s team had the worst statistical defense that Shaw has fielded and the defense so far this season has struggled, allowing 400 yards per game despite only surrendering 22 points per game. Opponents have rushed for 164 yards per game against Stanford while the Cardinal has shockingly been one of the worst rushing offenses in the nation, averaging 86 yards per game on the ground with 3.1 yards per rush.

Love finished second in the Heisman voting last season with 2,118 rushing yards, 19 touchdowns and 8.1 yards per rush. He has missed two games this season and has barely average half of last season’s per carry average posting 4.3 yards per rush and only 327 total yards at this point in the season for a very disappointing senior campaign. He is a question mark this week with the lingering ankle injury.

Costello didn’t play the full season last year, but he already has thrown more interceptions and taken more sacks in his six starts this season for Stanford. He has thrown for 12 touchdowns on nearly 8.9 yards per attempt and his completion rate is up by nearly four percent as the offense has been effective in the passing game with a massive receiving corps led by JJ Arcega-Whiteside.

Herm Edwards was considered a curious hire at Arizona State following the departure of Todd Graham after six seasons. Graham was famously poached from Pittsburgh after just one season and was fairly successful for the Sun Devils making a bowl game in five of six years and winning the Pac-12 South in 2013. Edwards finished 20 games below .500 as a NFL head coach and had never been a head coach at the college level, actually only an assistant for three years as a position coach at San Jose State in the late ‘80s. He had also not been on the sidelines at all in a decade, emerging as a prominent TV personality on ESPN’s NFL coverage.

The Sun Devils made an early splash this season with a home upset of Michigan State, but the Sun Devils are just 3-3 on the season including 1-2 in Pac-12 play. All three losses have come on the road and all were decided by just seven points for competitive games. The remaining schedule for Arizona State is difficult still with USC, Utah, and Oregon on the schedule with two of those three games on the road as this is a critical home date if the Sun Devils are to make a bowl game.

Manny Wilkins has been a productive quarterback for the Sun Devils with nearly 1,500 yards passing and 11 touchdowns with only one interception so far this season. Arizona State has also been one of the better rushing teams in the conference led by Eno Benjamin who has 715 rushing yards on 5.7 yards per carry, currently ninth nationally and second in the Pac-12 in rushing yards.

Arizona State has held foes to just 3.8 yards per rush this season while the pass defense has posted average results with numbers just slightly better than Stanford has posted, through a lesser overall schedule so far. The scoring defense numbers are also nearly identical for these teams and a close game should be expected under the lights in Thursday’s national TV game, coinciding with a Thursday night NFL game 22 miles northwest in Glendale.

Last season: These teams met in late September last season with matching 2-2 records. Arizona State had just defeated Oregon to recover from narrow losses to San Diego State and Texas Tech. Stanford won its opener last season in Australia but then lost to USC and San Diego State in road games before blasting UCLA ahead of this game. It was a back-and-forth game early with the teams trading scores until halftime with a 24-17 edge for the Cardinal as a heavy favorite. Bryce Love broke a 59-yard run in the third quarter but it was a one-score game in the final minutes until a late Stanford field goal. Stanford had a 504-409 yardage edge and a 2-1 edge in turnovers. Love emerged as a serious Heisman threat with 301 yards and three touchdowns, eclipsing 1,000 yards for the season in just his fifth game.

Historical Trends:

Arizona State has a 17-12 S/U edge since 1981 in this series with a 6-3 ATS mark since 2006, though Stanford has won S/U in five of the last six meetings.

Arizona State won the last home meeting in 2014 as a home underdog 26-10, while going 11-4 S/U and 9-6 ATS in the home meetings of this series since 1982.

The Sun Devils are on a 13-5 ATS run as a home underdog since 2009, winning outright in six of nine instances since 2016.

Arizona State is 12-4 S/U and ATS overall at home since 2016.

Stanford is 27-13 S/U and 22-17-1 ATS in road games under Shaw since 2011, going 16-13-1 ATS as a road favorite in that span. Since the start of last season, Stanford is just 1-5-1 ATS in road games.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 01:10 PM
MLB
Long Sheet

Thursday, October 18

BOSTON (114 - 56) at HOUSTON (107 - 62) - 8:05 PM
DAVID PRICE (L) vs. JUSTIN VERLANDER (R)
There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

BOSTON is 6-5 (+2.9 Units) against HOUSTON this season
9 of 11 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+6.9 Units)

DAVID PRICE vs. HOUSTON since 1997
PRICE is 6-2 when starting against HOUSTON with an ERA of 3.36 and a WHIP of 1.064.
His team's record is 8-3 (+3.2 units) in these starts. The OVER is 7-3. (+3.9 units)

JUSTIN VERLANDER vs. BOSTON since 1997
VERLANDER is 7-6 when starting against BOSTON with an ERA of 2.80 and a WHIP of 1.099.
His team's record is 10-11 (-3.5 units) in these starts. The OVER is 8-10. (-2.6 units)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 01:10 PM
MLB

Thursday, October 18

American League
Boston @ Houston (Red Sox lead series, 3-1)
Team in his starts: road.
5-inning record: Allowed run in 1st inning:

Verlander is 5-0, 1.62 in his last seven starts; four of his last five starts went over. Team in his starts: 23-13, 9-11 home
5-inning record: 23-6-7 Allowed run in 1st inning: 7-36

Houston lost last three games in this series; their last five games went over total. Red Sox won seven of their last nine games; they scored 23 runs in their last three games. Over is 14-3-1 in their last 18 games.

Red Sox are in playoffs for third year in row; they won World Series in 2013. Astros won their first WS title LY, in their second try (’05); they’re in playoffs for third time in four years.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 01:11 PM
MLB
Weather Report

Thursday, October 18

http://i64.tinypic.com/2a0l1ew.jpg

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 01:11 PM
MLB

Thursday, October 18

Trend Report

Boston Red Sox
Boston is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
Boston is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 11 of Boston's last 13 games
Boston is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games on the road
Boston is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Boston's last 9 games on the road
Boston is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Houston
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Boston's last 5 games when playing Houston
Boston is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Houston
Boston is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Houston
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Boston's last 5 games when playing on the road against Houston
Houston Astros
Houston is 12-5 SU in its last 17 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Houston's last 5 games
Houston is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games at home
Houston is 13-5 SU in its last 18 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Houston's last 8 games at home
Houston is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Boston
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Houston's last 5 games when playing Boston
Houston is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Boston
Houston is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Boston
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Houston's last 5 games when playing at home against Boston

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 01:12 PM
MLB
Dunkel

Thursday, October 18

Boston @ Houston

Game 955-956
October 18, 2018 @ 8:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Boston
(Price) 16.326
Houston
(Verlnder) 18.799
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Houston
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Houston
Dunkel Pick:
Houston
(-185); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 01:13 PM
NHL
Dunkel

Thursday, October 18

Pittsburgh @ Toronto

Game 1-2
October 18, 2018 @ 7:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Pittsburgh
Toronto
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Toronto
by 3
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Toronto
No Line
N/A
Dunkel Pick:
Toronto
N/A

Philadelphia @ Columbus

Game 3-4

Dunkel Rating:
Philadelphia
Columbus
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Philadelphia
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Columbus
Dunkel Pick:
Philadelphia
(+120); Over

Colorado @ New Jersey

Game 5-6

Dunkel Rating:
Colorado
New Jersey
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
New Jersey
by 3 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
New Jersey
Dunkel Pick:
New Jersey
(-145); Under

Detroit @ Tampa Bay

Game 7-8
October 18, 2018 @ 7:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Detroit
Tampa Bay
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Tampa Bay
by 4 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Tampa Bay
Dunkel Pick:
Tampa Bay
(-300); Over

Vancouver @ Winnipeg

Game 9-10
October 18, 2018 @ 8:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Vancouver
Winnipeg
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Vancouver
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Winnipeg
6 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Vancouver
(+190); Under

Arizona @ Chicago

Game 11-12
October 18, 2018 @ 8:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Arizona
Chicago
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Arizona
by 4
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Chicago
Dunkel Pick:
Arizona
(+125); Over

Boston @ Edmonton

Game 13-14
October 18, 2018 @ 9:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Boston
Edmonton
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Boston
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Boston
No Line
N/A
Dunkel Pick:
Boston
N/A

Buffalo @ San Jose

Game 15-16
October 18, 2018 @ 10:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Buffalo
San Jose
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
San Jose
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
San Jose
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
San Jose
(-230); Under

NY Islanders @ Los Angeles

Game 17-18
October 18, 2018 @ 10:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
NY Islanders
Los Angeles
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
NY Islanders
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Los Angeles
Dunkel Pick:
NY Islanders
(+150); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 01:13 PM
NHL
Long Sheet

Thursday, October 18

PITTSBURGH (2-1-0-2, 6 pts.) at TORONTO (6-1-0-0, 12 pts.) - 10/18/2018, 7:05 PM

TORONTO is 4-2 (+2.1 Units) against the spread versus PITTSBURGH over the last 3 seasons
TORONTO is 4-2-0 straight up against PITTSBURGH over the last 3 seasons
4 of 6 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+1.4 Units)

PHILADELPHIA (3-3-0-0, 6 pts.) at COLUMBUS (3-2-0-0, 6 pts.) - 10/18/2018, 7:05 PM
COLUMBUS is 51-29 ATS (+6.5 Units) first half of the season over the last 3 seasons.
COLUMBUS is 62-53 ATS (+129.3 Units) when playing with 3 or more days rest since 1996.
PHILADELPHIA is 87-79 ATS (+183.9 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record in the first half of the season since 1996.

COLUMBUS is 5-3 (+1.3 Units) against the spread versus PHILADELPHIA over the last 3 seasons
COLUMBUS is 5-3-0 straight up against PHILADELPHIA over the last 3 seasons
5 of 8 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+1.4 Units)

COLORADO (3-1-0-2, 8 pts.) at NEW JERSEY (4-0-0-0, 8 pts.) - 10/18/2018, 7:05 PM
NEW JERSEY is 50-42 ATS (+106.9 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
NEW JERSEY is 26-16 ATS (+8.3 Units) first half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
NEW JERSEY is 20-13 ATS (+34.8 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 2 seasons.
NEW JERSEY is 10-2 ATS (+12.3 Units) after playing 3 consecutive home games over the last 2 seasons.
COLORADO is 49-46 ATS (+111.9 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
COLORADO is 84-66 ATS (+155.3 Units) in a road game where where the total is 6 or more since 1996.
COLORADO is 21-15 ATS (+41.3 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 2 seasons.
COLORADO is 21-15 ATS (+41.0 Units) in non-conference games over the last 2 seasons.
COLORADO is 187-159 ATS (+347.1 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record in the first half of the season since 1996.

NEW JERSEY is 3-1 (+1.8 Units) against the spread versus COLORADO over the last 3 seasons
NEW JERSEY is 3-1-0 straight up against COLORADO over the last 3 seasons
2 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+2.0 Units)

DETROIT (0-4-0-2, 2 pts.) at TAMPA BAY (3-1-0-0, 6 pts.) - 10/18/2018, 7:35 PM
DETROIT is 30-58 ATS (+101.6 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 10-28 ATS (+44.9 Units) when playing with 2 days rest over the last 3 seasons.
DETROIT is 8-23 ATS (+36.2 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 9-27 ATS (+42.6 Units) after allowing 4 goals or more over the last 2 seasons.
TAMPA BAY is 31-11 ATS (+11.2 Units) first half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
TAMPA BAY is 386-423 ATS (-40.8 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record since 1996.
TAMPA BAY is 172-209 ATS (-84.9 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record in the first half of the season since 1996.

TAMPA BAY is 9-0 (+9.0 Units) against the spread versus DETROIT over the last 3 seasons
TAMPA BAY is 9-0-0 straight up against DETROIT over the last 3 seasons
4 of 8 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=-0.0 Units, Under=-0.6 Units)

VANCOUVER (4-2-0-0, 8 pts.) at WINNIPEG (3-2-0-1, 7 pts.) - 10/18/2018, 8:05 PM
WINNIPEG is 102-84 ATS (+187.2 Units) after allowing 4 goals or more since 1996.
VANCOUVER is 14-8 ATS (+26.4 Units) after playing 3 consecutive road games over the last 2 seasons.

WINNIPEG is 5-1 (+3.7 Units) against the spread versus VANCOUVER over the last 3 seasons
WINNIPEG is 5-1-0 straight up against VANCOUVER over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+1.1 Units)

ARIZONA (1-4-0-0, 2 pts.) at CHICAGO (3-0-0-2, 8 pts.) - 10/18/2018, 8:35 PM
ARIZONA is 10-36 ATS (+62.1 Units) first half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
ARIZONA is 43-115 ATS (+232.6 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record since 1996.
CHICAGO is 36-52 ATS (+112.4 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
CHICAGO is 6-21 ATS (+27.1 Units) after a division game over the last 2 seasons.
CHICAGO is 359-359 ATS (-71.0 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record since 1996.

CHICAGO is 5-1 (+3.7 Units) against the spread versus ARIZONA over the last 3 seasons
CHICAGO is 5-1-0 straight up against ARIZONA over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+0.9 Units)

BOSTON (4-2-0-0, 8 pts.) at EDMONTON (2-2-0-0, 4 pts.) - 10/18/2018, 9:05 PM

EDMONTON is 3-2 (+1.5 Units) against the spread versus BOSTON over the last 3 seasons
EDMONTON is 3-2-0 straight up against BOSTON over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+1.0 Units)

BUFFALO (3-3-0-0, 6 pts.) at SAN JOSE (2-3-0-1, 5 pts.) - 10/18/2018, 10:35 PM
BUFFALO is 26-54 ATS (+94.9 Units) first half of the season over the last 3 seasons.
BUFFALO is 237-238 ATS (+501.3 Units) after a loss by 2 goals or more in their previous game since 1996.

SAN JOSE is 3-1 (+1.4 Units) against the spread versus BUFFALO over the last 3 seasons
SAN JOSE is 3-1-0 straight up against BUFFALO over the last 3 seasons
2 of 3 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+1.0 Units)

NY ISLANDERS (2-3-0-0, 4 pts.) at LOS ANGELES (2-3-0-1, 5 pts.) - 10/18/2018, 10:35 PM
LOS ANGELES is 200-247 ATS (-94.6 Units) after a non-conference game since 1996.

NY ISLANDERS is 2-2 (+0.3 Units) against the spread versus LOS ANGELES over the last 3 seasons
LOS ANGELES is 2-2-0 straight up against NY ISLANDERS over the last 3 seasons
3 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+2.2 Units)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 01:14 PM
NHL

Thursday, October 18

Trend Report

Philadelphia Flyers
Philadelphia is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Philadelphia's last 7 games
Philadelphia is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Philadelphia is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Philadelphia's last 7 games on the road
Philadelphia is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games when playing Columbus
Philadelphia is 5-15 SU in its last 20 games when playing Columbus
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 6 games when playing Columbus
Philadelphia is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Columbus
Philadelphia is 1-11 SU in its last 12 games when playing on the road against Columbus
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Philadelphia's last 5 games when playing on the road against Columbus
Columbus Blue Jackets
Columbus is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Columbus is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games
The total has gone OVER in 13 of Columbus's last 17 games
Columbus is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games at home
Columbus is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games at home
Columbus is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games when playing Philadelphia
Columbus is 15-5 SU in its last 20 games when playing Philadelphia
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Columbus's last 6 games when playing Philadelphia
Columbus is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
Columbus is 11-1 SU in its last 12 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Columbus's last 5 games when playing at home against Philadelphia

Colorado Avalanche
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Colorado's last 9 games
Colorado is 2-8 SU in its last 10 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Colorado's last 7 games on the road
Colorado is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing New Jersey
Colorado is 10-4 SU in its last 14 games when playing New Jersey
The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Colorado's last 15 games when playing New Jersey
Colorado is 8-13-3 SU in its last 24 games when playing on the road against New Jersey
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Colorado's last 8 games when playing on the road against New Jersey
New Jersey Devils
New Jersey is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
New Jersey is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of New Jersey's last 6 games
New Jersey is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games at home
New Jersey is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of New Jersey's last 5 games at home
New Jersey is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Colorado
New Jersey is 4-10 SU in its last 14 games when playing Colorado
The total has gone UNDER in 11 of New Jersey's last 15 games when playing Colorado
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of New Jersey's last 8 games when playing at home against Colorado

Pittsburgh Penguins
Pittsburgh is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games
Pittsburgh is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games
Pittsburgh is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 14 of Pittsburgh's last 19 games on the road
Pittsburgh is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Toronto
Pittsburgh is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Toronto
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Pittsburgh's last 5 games when playing Toronto
Toronto Maple Leafs
Toronto is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Toronto is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Toronto's last 6 games
Toronto is 20-4 SU in its last 24 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Toronto's last 5 games at home
Toronto is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Pittsburgh
Toronto is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Pittsburgh
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Toronto's last 5 games when playing Pittsburgh

Detroit Red Wings
Detroit is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Detroit is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Detroit's last 5 games
Detroit is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games on the road
Detroit is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Detroit's last 8 games on the road
Detroit is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games when playing Tampa Bay
Detroit is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Tampa Bay
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Detroit's last 6 games when playing Tampa Bay
Detroit is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay
Detroit is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay Lightning
Tampa Bay is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
Tampa Bay is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Tampa Bay's last 7 games
Tampa Bay is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games at home
Tampa Bay is 11-5 SU in its last 16 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Tampa Bay's last 6 games at home
Tampa Bay is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games when playing Detroit
Tampa Bay is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Detroit
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Tampa Bay's last 6 games when playing Detroit
Tampa Bay is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Detroit
Tampa Bay is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Detroit

Vancouver Canucks
Vancouver is 11-2 ATS in its last 13 games
Vancouver is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games
Vancouver is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
Vancouver is 7-16 SU in its last 23 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Vancouver's last 15 games on the road
Vancouver is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Winnipeg
Vancouver is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Winnipeg
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Vancouver's last 5 games when playing on the road against Winnipeg
Winnipeg Jets
Winnipeg is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Winnipeg is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games
Winnipeg is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Winnipeg is 16-5 SU in its last 21 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Winnipeg's last 5 games at home
Winnipeg is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Vancouver
Winnipeg is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Vancouver
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Winnipeg's last 5 games when playing at home against Vancouver

Arizona Coyotes
Arizona is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Arizona's last 5 games
Arizona is 15-6 ATS in its last 21 games on the road
Arizona is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Arizona's last 5 games on the road
Arizona is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Chicago
Arizona is 1-9 SU in its last 10 games when playing Chicago
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Arizona's last 9 games when playing Chicago
Arizona is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Chicago
Chicago Blackhawks
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Chicago's last 5 games
Chicago is 8-16 ATS in its last 24 games at home
Chicago is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Chicago's last 6 games at home
Chicago is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Arizona
Chicago is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games when playing Arizona
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Chicago's last 9 games when playing Arizona
Chicago is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Arizona

Boston Bruins
Boston is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Boston is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston's last 6 games
Boston is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Boston is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
Boston is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Edmonton
Boston is 15-6 SU in its last 21 games when playing Edmonton
Boston is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games when playing Edmonton
Boston is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Edmonton
Edmonton Oilers
Edmonton is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Edmonton is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Edmonton's last 9 games
Edmonton is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games at home
Edmonton is 8-15 ATS in its last 23 games at home
Edmonton is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Edmonton's last 6 games at home
Edmonton is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Boston
Edmonton is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing Boston
Edmonton is 6-15 SU in its last 21 games when playing Boston
Edmonton is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games when playing at home against Boston

New York Islanders
NY Islanders is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games
NY Islanders is 8-17 SU in its last 25 games
NY Islanders is 11-4 ATS in its last 15 games on the road
NY Islanders is 4-10 SU in its last 14 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 6 of NY Islanders's last 8 games on the road
NY Islanders is 6-12-1 SU in its last 19 games when playing Los Angeles
The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Islanders's last 5 games when playing Los Angeles
NY Islanders is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Los Angeles
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of NY Islanders's last 5 games when playing on the road against Los Angeles
Los Angeles Kings
Los Angeles is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
Los Angeles is 2-9 SU in its last 11 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Los Angeles's last 7 games
Los Angeles is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Los Angeles is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home
Los Angeles is 12-6 SU in its last 18 games when playing NY Islanders
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Los Angeles's last 5 games when playing NY Islanders
Los Angeles is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against NY Islanders
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Los Angeles's last 5 games when playing at home against NY Islanders

Buffalo Sabres
Buffalo is 5-12 SU in its last 17 games
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Buffalo's last 12 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Buffalo's last 6 games
Buffalo is 13-6 ATS in its last 19 games on the road
Buffalo is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Buffalo's last 6 games on the road
Buffalo is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing San Jose
Buffalo is 10-4 SU in its last 14 games when playing San Jose
Buffalo is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing San Jose
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Buffalo's last 6 games when playing San Jose
Buffalo is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against San Jose
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Buffalo's last 7 games when playing on the road against San Jose
San Jose Sharks
San Jose is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games
San Jose is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Jose's last 5 games
San Jose is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 7 of San Jose's last 10 games at home
San Jose is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Buffalo
San Jose is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing Buffalo
San Jose is 4-10 SU in its last 14 games when playing Buffalo
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Jose's last 6 games when playing Buffalo
San Jose is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Buffalo
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of San Jose's last 7 games when playing at home against Buffalo

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 06:26 PM
Brandon Lee Oct 18 '18, 7:30 PM in 1h
NCAA-F | Georgia State vs Arkansas State
Play on: OVER 56½ -105

10* FREE NCAAF PICK (Over 56.6)
I'll take my chances here with the OVER 56.5 in Thursday's Sun Belt action between Georgia State and Arkansas State. I just think the number here has been set too low for how bad these two teams are defensively.
Georgia State comes into this game ranked 120th in the country in total defense, giving up 491.5 ypg, and they aren’t good against either the run (244.2 ypg, 124th) or the pass (247.3 ypg, 99th). We have already seen them give up more than the total in a game this season, as they allowed 59 points to Memphis and it could have been a lot worse, as the Tigers had 38 at the half.
While Arkansas State scored just 9 points in their last game against the Mountaineers, Appalachian State has arguably the best defense in the Sun Belt. Even with that poor showing, the Red Wolves are still an impressive 36th in the country in total offense (449 ypg). My guess is Arkansas State’s offense will be chomping at the bit to get back on track and I just don’t see the Panthers being able to stop them from scoring on the majority of their possessions.
The key here is that we should also get a decent output here from Georgia State offense. While Arkansas State enters with the 4th ranked pass defense, a big reason for that is they can’t stop the run. The Red Wolves are 125th in the country vs the run, giving up 244.7 ypg. We saw this Panthers offense go off when they were able to expose the run defense of ULM. Georgia State rushed for 308 yards and posted a season-high 46 points. I don’t think they score into the 40s, but all we likely need to eclipse the mark is for them to be around 21-24 points.
The OVER is also a solid 17-7-1 in Arkansas State’s last 25 home games against a team with a losing road record and 13-6 in their last 19 off a double-digit loss at home. It’s also worth noting that the last 10 times the Red Wolves have played at home off a home loss, the average score in these contests was 52.3. I think given how bad Georgia State is defensively, this one will get into the 60s. Give me the OVER 56.5!

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 06:27 PM
Mike Williams Oct 18 '18, 8:05 PM in 1h
NBA | Heat vs Wizards
Play on: OVER 213 -110

1* on Heat vs Wizards over 213 -110

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 06:30 PM
Alex Smart Oct 18 '18, 8:05 PM in 1h
NBA | Bulls vs 76ers
Play on: 76ers -11 -105 at 5Dimes

Oh boy. Here I go laying DD lumber again. It does happen every so often, but its not something I consistently like to do, as its not conducive to my general mindset of constantly trying to find value on the line. But this is situation does warrant such a wager based on the talent discrepancy on the floor, and this being the home opener for the Philadelphia 76ers. The Bulls continue their rebuild with a inexperienced young group, while the Sixers strive to move towards keeping their new found respectability intact and ascending into the upper echelons of the NBA elite after a long drought. Also after being manhandled by the Celtics on opening night by a 105-87 count , you can bet this group will be out to get some redemption and be extremely motivated to put the pedal to the metal and come out of this with a win they can build on. The one game these teams played here in Philly last season resulted in a 115-101 win for the Sixers and another similar margin of victory is according to my projections another high probability outcome.PHILADELPHIA is 27-14 ATS as a home favorite over the last 2 seasons . There were variations on the average point diff depending on the quality of opponent, with mean average clicking in around 10 ppg, but jumping into the 12.4 ppg range vs this categorized type of opposition based on my own systems.
The Bulls are 3-14 ATS L/17 on the road and 0-6 L/6 vs the Atlantic and go down as fade material on this line.
Play on the Philadelphia 76ers to cover

Can'tPickAWinner
Info Plays Oct 18 '18, 8:05 PM in 1h
NBA | Bulls vs 76ers
Play on: Bulls +12 -110 at BMaker

1* Free Play on Bulls +12 -110

Can'tPickAWinner
Dustin Hawkins Oct 18 '18, 8:05 PM in 1h
NHL | Canucks vs Jets
Play on: Jets -230 at GTBets

Free Play on Jets -230

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 06:31 PM
Martin Griffiths Oct 18 '18, 8:05 PM in 1h
NBA | Bulls vs 76ers
Play on: 76ers -11 -105 at 5Dimes

My free pick won again yesterday, that is two days in a row with my free NBA picks and tonight I am going for a three-timer with the 76ers to cover the spread against the Bulls.
The Bulls do not impress me on the road at all and are still in transition, the 76ers will kick on from their opening game loss and I expect to see a significant improvement from them, they have almost everything going in their favour and I am confident they will win this one by more than 11 points.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 06:31 PM
Jack Jones Oct 18 '18, 8:09 PM in 1h
MLB | Red Sox vs Astros
Play on: Astros -1½ +115 at 5Dimes

Jack’s Free Pick Thursday: Houston Astros -1.5 (+115)
The Houston Astros have their backs against the wall tonight. They are down 3-1 in this series to the Red Sox and in a must-win situation. And there’s nobody they’d rather have on the mound than ace Justin Verlander for this huge spot. I expect the Astros to win by two runs or more and cover this run line.
Verlander is 18-9 with a 2.56 ERA and 0.901 WHIP in 36 starts this season. Verlander has allowed 2 earned runs or fewer in nine of his last 10 starts against the Red Sox. He is 4-2 with a 1.83 ERA while allowing just 13 earned runs in 64 innings in those 10 starts.
David Price is one of the worst postseason starters in history. He is winless in 11 career postseason starts, going 0-9 with a 6.16 ERA in those 11 starts. He is 0-1 with a 9.95 ERA in two starts this postseason while allowing 7 earned runs in 6 1/3 innings to the Astros and Yankees. He was warming up in the bullpen last night, so that could throw him off as well.
The Astros are 7-0 in Verlander’s last seven starts and should win this game by two runs or more with him shutting down the Red Sox, and the Astros getting after Price early and often. Bet the Astros on the Run Line Thursday.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 06:32 PM
John Martin Oct 18 '18, 8:09 PM in 1h
MLB | BOS vs HOU
Play on: OVER 8 -104

1 Unit FREE PLAY on Red Sox/Astros OVER 8
The OVER in this series is the gift that keeps on giving. The OVER is 4-0 in this series with combined scores of 9 runs in Game 1, 12 runs in Game 2, 10 runs in Game 3 and 14 runs in Game 4. These are the two most potent offenses in baseball, yet the oddsmakers keep setting these totals between 7.5 and 8.5 runs. And this total has been set at 8 runs tonight, which is too low once again. That’s especially the case with David Price on the mound. Price is 0-9 with a 6.16 ERA in 11 previous postseason starts. The Astros could cover this total on their own. The OVER is 37-16-1 in the last 54 meetings, including 8-1 in the last nine meetings in Houston. The OVER is 15-3-1 in Red Sox last 19 games overall. The OVER is 15-2-1 in Astros last 18 games vs. a team that wins more than 60% of their games. Give me the OVER.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 06:33 PM
Cole Faxon Oct 18 '18, 8:20 PM in 1h
NFL | Broncos vs Cardinals
Play on: Cardinals +2 -115 at Bovada

FREE PLAY on Cardinals +2 -115

Can'tPickAWinner
Totals Guru Oct 18 '18, 8:20 PM in 1h
Play on: Cardinals +1½ -105 at BMaker

Free Total Annihilator On home +1½ -105

Can'tPickAWinner
Mark Wilson Oct 18 '18, 8:20 PM in 1h
Play on: OVER 40 -112

Free Play on Broncos vs Cardinals over 40 -112

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 06:34 PM
Cappers Club Oct 18 '18, 8:20 PM in 1h
Play on: UNDER 42½ -110

Broncos vs Cardinals Under 42.5
This play just missed out on our premium card. The Denver Broncos and the Arizona Cardinals face off Thursday and in this game the value lies with the under.
This is a matchup between two quarterbacks who haven't been very dynamic this year. I expect both teams will be able to move the ball between the 20's but then will settle for a lot of field goals.
Some trends to note. Under is 7-1 in Cardinals last 8 games on grass.Under is 4-1 in Broncos last 5 games overall.
Back the Under
5* FREE Cappers Club Play on Under
Good Luck, Cappers Club

Can'tPickAWinner
Bobby Conn Oct 18 '18, 8:35 PM in 2h
NHL | Coyotes vs Blackhawks
Play on: Blackhawks -143 at BMaker

1* Free Play on Blackhawks -143

Can'tPickAWinner
Sal Michaels Oct 18 '18, 9:00 PM in 2h
NCAA-F | Stanford vs Arizona State
Play on: OVER 59 -109

Free Play on Stanford vs Arizona State over 59 -109

Can'tPickAWinner
Kenny Walker Oct 18 '18, 9:00 PM in 2h
Play on: Arizona State +2½ -104 at GTBets

Free Pick on Arizona State

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 06:35 PM
Jimmy Boyd Oct 18 '18, 9:00 PM in 2h
Play on: OVER 57 -115

1* Free Pick on Stanford/Arizona State OVER 57
You don't typically think of high-scoring games when it comes to Stanford, but the OVER has cashed in each of the Cardinal's last 3 games. A big reason for that is the play of their defense, which has allowed 31 to Oregon, 38 to Notre Dame and 40 to Utah during this over stretch.
It's just not the same caliber of defense that we are use to seeing from Stanford. They come in 74th in the country against the run (164.3 ypg) and 86th against the pass (235.3 ypg). I think Arizona State might surprise people with how well they move the ball here. They have really been efficient offensively at home, averaging 39 ppg and 495 ypg. The overall numbers aren't great, but they have played 4 really strong defensive teams in Michigan St, San Diego St, Washington and Colorado and 3 of those were on the road.
While Stanford's offense struggled early on and still isn't where it would like to be because of their inability to effectively run the football, Bryce Love will be back in action in this one and K.J. Costello has thrown the ball well of late. Costello went 26 of 41 for 381 yards last time out against Utah and we have seen this Sun Devils secondary exposed on a few occasions this season.
OVER is 4-0 in the Cardinal's last 4 off a loss, 4-0 in their last 4 road games and 5-1 in their last 6 off a double-digit loss at home. OVER is also 9-2 in Arizona State's last 11 off a bye and 12-3 in their last 15 games played on Thursday. Take the OVER!

Can'tPickAWinner
Marc Lawrence Oct 18 '18, 9:00 PM in 2h
Play on: Arizona State +2½ -105 at Bovada

Play - Arizona State (Game 306).
Edges - Sun Devils: 14-5 ATS as home dogs, including 10-1 ATS when coming off a loss; and host in this series is 5-2 ATS … Cardinal: 0-4 ATS away with rest … With that we recommend a 1* play on Arizona State. Thank you and good luck as always.

Can'tPickAWinner
Steve Janus Oct 18 '18, 9:00 PM in 2h
Play on: OVER 57 -110

1* Free Sharp Play on Stanford vs Arizona State over 57 -110
My money is on the OVER 57 in Thursday's college football action out in the Pac-12 that has Arizona State hosting Stanford. This is just not your typical Cardinal team. They can't run the ball offensively and the defense is struggling to stop both the run and the pass. The public is coming in heavy on the under, yet the total keeps climbing, which is a great sign we are on the right side of this one. Get ready for some offensive fireworks, as I think both score into the 30's. Bet the OVER 57!

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 06:36 PM
Dave Price Oct 18 '18, 10:35 PM in 4h
NBA | Lakers vs Blazers
Play on: Lakers +3 -103 at 5Dimes

Dave’s Friday Free Play:
1* on Los Angeles Lakers +3
The Key: Getting Lebron James as an underdog is usually a good proposition. James had plenty of time this preseason to get used to his new teammates and should come out firing Thursday night in their season opener. He’s brought with him some good pieces in Rajon Rondo, JaVale McGee, Lance Stephenson and Michael Beasley. And the young core of Brandon Ingram, Lonzo Ball and Kyle Kuzma gives the Lakers a very bright future. Take Los Angeles.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 06:56 PM
VIP Sports Lock Club NHL CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS ‑145

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 06:56 PM
DONNY ACTION NHL COLORADO AVALANCHE/NEW JERSEY DEVILS o6

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 06:57 PM
VIP Sports Picks Las Vegas NHL TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS ‑125

Can'tPickAWinner
R and R Totals NCAA Football GEORGIA STATE PANTHERS/ARKANSAS STATE RED WOLVES u57

Can'tPickAWinner
DMOOSE NBA CHICAGO BULLS/PHILADELPHIA 76ERS u218.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-18-2018, 06:58 PM
Mikey Sports NCAA Football GEORGIA STATE PANTHERS +14.5 ‑105

Can'tPickAWinner
First Half Sports NHL TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS ‑125

Can'tPickAWinner
Wise Guy Insider NHL TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING ‑290