PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday 10-23-18 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Can'tPickAWinner
10-22-2018, 11:07 AM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 07:55 AM
Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Boston Red Sox Preview and Predictions 10-23-2018 in MLB

MLB Previews 22nd October 2018 by Gracenote
Dodgers vs. Red Sox Preview and Predictions

by Gracenote on 10/22/2018

The Los Angeles Dodgers are back in the World Series for the second straight season and the Boston Red Sox won a franchise-record 108 games this year. The powerful teams begin pursuit of a championship when the Red Sox host the Dodgers on Tuesday in Game 1 of the Fall Classic at Fenway Park.

Boston is searching for its fourth World Series crown in 14 years while the Dodgers are attempting to end a title drought that dates to 1988. Left-handers Chris Sale (Red Sox) and Clayton Kershaw (Los Angeles) square off in the opener of the best-of-7 series in which Boston is viewed as favorites. "I like the underdog role," Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said at Monday's press conference. "I do know that everyone in our clubhouse doesn't see it as icing on the cake. It's been our goal since last year to win a World Series. So it's a good club over there but we still like our guys, and it's going to be a good one." The Red Sox rolled through the defending World Series champion Houston Astros in five games in the American League Championship Series while Los Angeles prevailed in seven games over the Milwaukee Brewers on the National League side.

TV: 8:09 p.m. ET, FOX

PITCHING MATCHUP: Dodgers LH Clayton Kershaw (2-1, 2.37 ERA) vs. Red Sox LH Chris Sale (1-0, 3.48)

Kershaw will be pitching at Fenway Park for the first time during a stellar career that includes three NL Cy Young Awards. "I don't really think about that stuff," Kershaw said during a press conference. "I appreciate the history and everything that goes along with Fenway Park. ... Check this one off as far as pitching (Tuesday), but I don't really think about the history part of it too much, honestly." The 30-year-old Kershaw has experienced mixed results in the postseason and stands 9-8 with a 4.09 ERA in 28 career appearances (22 starts).

Sale will be pitching for the first time in 10 days and said he is fully healthy now after his mysterious stomach ailment that led to him being hospitalized and missing a start in the ALCS. "There's no holding back now, I think," Sale said during a press conference while sidestepping questions about the stomach. "My job's been the same since the first day I got here. You hand me the ball when you want me to throw it, and take it out of my hand when you want me to stop." The 29-year-old Sale is 1-2 with a 5.85 ERA in five career postseason appearances (three starts).

WALK-OFFS

1. Two left-handers will again match up in Wednesday's Game 2 as Roberts tabbed Hyun-Jin Ryu to start and Red Sox manager Alex Cora chose David Price.

2. RF Mookie Betts continues to work out at second base as Boston looks to get DH J.D. Martinez into the lineup in an outfield spot when the series moves to Dodger Stadium for Games 3-5.

3. Matt Kemp will serve as Los Angeles DH with the opener being in an AL ballpark.

PREDICTION: Red Sox 6, Dodgers 5

Can'tPickAWinner
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Detroit Pistons Preview and Predictions 10-23-2018 in NBA

NBA Previews 22nd October 2018 by Gracenote
76ers vs. Pistons Preview and Predictions

The Detroit Pistons look to open the campaign with their third straight victory when they host the Philadelphia 76ers on Tuesday. Forward Blake Griffin averaged 29.5 points and 10 rebounds as Detroit beat the Brooklyn Nets and Chicago Bulls.

Griffin is in the early stages of his full first season with the Pistons and he said that the club is already playing with an urgency under new coach Dwane Casey. "These are must-win games," Griffin told reporters. "The goal is to get to the playoffs, but it's small steps along the way. We've got to be locked in." Philadelphia has won two straight after losing its opener but could be without point guard Ben Simmons (back), who is questionable after playing just eight minutes before departing Saturday's win over the Orlando Magic. "Nobody said he's definitely not playing," 76ers coach Brett Brown told reporters after Monday's practice. "He's progressing. He did not go through practice ... but he's progressing."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, NBATV, NBCS Philadelphia, FS Detroit

ABOUT THE 76ERS (2-1): Veteran shooting guard JJ Redick is being utilized as a sixth man and he played the role well with a 31-point effort in the 116-115 victory over Orlando. The 34-year-old Redick knocked down eight 3-point baskets - including the decisive one with 17 seconds left - while falling one shy of his personal best for long-range makes. "I love playing with him," center Joel Embiid told reporters. "When it comes to sharing the ball, whether I'm going to set a screen for him or just hand the ball off, I know I'm going to be happy with the outcome. The only thing is I wish he was 24 years old so we could play 10 years together, but he's old."

ABOUT THE PISTONS (2-0): Casey is learning his new players after spending seven seasons with the Toronto Raptors and has been surprisingly impressed with Griffin's intelligence. "Blake's an All-Star. He's an All-Pro," Casey told reporters. "He's finally healthy. When teams try to double team, he makes the right decisions. I didn't know his basketball IQ was as high as it is. Unbelievable. He sees things before it happens." Center Andre Drummond, who is averaging 17 points and 16.5 rebounds, missed Monday's practice with the flu and will be a game-time decision, according to Casey.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The 76ers went 4-0 against the Pistons last season after Detroit prevailed in six of the previous seven meetings.

2. Embiid has reached at least 30 points in two straight games and is averaging 28.3 points and 10.7 rebounds.

3. Detroit backup PG Ish Smith is averaging 13 points and scored in double digits in both games.

PREDICTION: 76ers 105, Pistons 103

Can'tPickAWinner
LA Clippers vs. New Orleans Pelicans Preview and Predictions 10-23-2018 in NBA

The New Orleans Pelicans averaged 140 points while winning their first two games and look for another scoring splurge when they host the Los Angeles Clippers on Tuesday. The Pelicans scored 131 points in their season-opening pounding of the Houston Rockets and followed up with a franchise-record 149 in a rout of the Sacramento Kings.

Forward Nikola Mirotic is averaging 33 points and 9.5 rebounds while big man Anthony Davis is contributing 28.5 points, 13 rebounds and seven assists as New Orleans won its first two games by an average of 19.5 points. "We've been just playing fast, sharing the ball, playing very unselfish," Mirotic told reporters. "I think we're going to be big trouble for the rest of the teams." The Clippers went 2-1 on a season-opening three-game homestand and are starting a stretch in which six of eight games are on the road. Los Angeles established a franchise record by making all 26 free throws during Sunday's 115-112 win over the Houston Rockets.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, FS West (Los Angeles), FS New Orleans

ABOUT THE CLIPPERS (2-1): Rookie guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is displaying that he will be an immediate contributor as he reached double digits twice while averaging 8.3 points during the homestand. The 20-year-old had a solid all-around game in the win over the Rockets with 12 points, five rebounds and four assists and also is an asset on the defensive end. "We're all composed and not fazed by the moment," Gilgeous-Alexander told reporters. "I'm always really confident in myself. I know how hard I work and it pays off."

ABOUT THE PELICANS (2-0): Mirotic is a scorching 11-of-17 from 3-point range and has tallied 30 or more points in both games, including a career-high 36 in the triumph over the Kings. "I had all of preseason to understand where I need to be, where are my best spots," Mirotic told reporters, referencing his February arrival last season in a trade from the Chicago Bulls. "I think this is going to be a great year, but I want to be solid on both sides of the court. I know defensively I can step up, be better and rebound the ball. Those are my goals." Davis registered double-doubles in both games and has made 21-of-33 shots from the field.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Davis averaged 29.8 points and 11.5 rebounds as the Pelicans went 3-1 against the Clippers last season.

2. Los Angeles F Danilo Gallinari has scored at least 20 points in consecutive games for the second time since joining the team last season.

3. New Orleans PF Julius Randle is averaging 19 points and 11 rebounds in his first two games since being signed as a free agent in the offseason.

PREDICTION: Pelicans 113, Clippers 105

Can'tPickAWinner
Sacramento Kings vs. Denver Nuggets Preview and Predictions 10-23-2018 in NBA

Kings vs. Nuggets Preview and Predictions

The Denver Nuggets are off to their best start in nine years and look to post a fourth straight win when they host the Sacramento Kings on Tuesday. The Nuggets defeated the defending NBA champion Golden State Warriors in their last outing to record their best opening stretch since winning their first five in the 2009-10 campaign.

Denver held each of its first three opponents under 100 points and is allowing 95.7, a figure that highly pleases coach Michael Malone. "The thing that stands out to me is keeping three straight opponents under 100 points - means our guys care about it, they are committed to it, and the multiple effort is there," Malone told reporters. "... If we continue to defend at the level we're defending at and we get our offensive rhythm going, I think we could be a really good team." Sacramento has averaged 130 points while splitting the first two contests of a three-game road trip, and is coming off a 131-120 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Sunday. Guard Iman Shumpert scored 26 points as one of seven Kings to score in double digits.

TV: 9 p.m. ET, NBCS California (Sacramento), Altitude (Denver)

ABOUT THE KINGS (1-2): Shumpert's high-scoring effort was a welcome sign as the former Cleveland Cavaliers' starter is now healthy from the foot injury that limited him to 14 games with the Cavs before the February trade to the Kings. "Being able to play that preseason game, that was a different type of happiness for me after sitting out a year," Shumpert told reporters. "I joke around about it a lot, but I'm serious as a heart attack when I say it: I don't wish that on anybody, not being able to play." Point guard De'Aaron Fox is playing well with averages of 20.3 points and 7.7 assists after contributing 22 points and 10 assists against Oklahoma City.

ABOUT THE NUGGETS (3-0): Denver was dealt a blow when it learned Monday that explosive small forward Will Barton will require hip surgery and miss approximately five to six weeks. Barton was injured on Saturday against the Phoenix Suns when he felt a pop while driving to the basket and was eventually carted off before undergoing an MRI exam on Sunday. Barton, who averaged 15.7 points last season, had won a starting position in training camp and the expectation was that he might become a 20-point scorer with the increase in minutes.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Nuggets went 3-1 against the Kings last season.

2. Sacramento rookie F Marvin Bagley III is averaging 16 points and 7.5 rebounds over the past two games.

3. Denver PG Jamal Murray (leg) suffered through a 0-of-9 shooting night against Golden State but is expected to play Tuesday.

PREDICTION: Nuggets 105, Kings 98

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 07:58 AM
Florida Panthers vs. New York Rangers Preview and Predictions 10-23-2018 in NHL

NHL Previews 22nd October 2018 by Gracenote
Panthers vs. Rangers Preview and Predictions

The Florida Panthers begin life on the road Tuesday when they play the first of five games away from home against the New York Rangers. The Panthers will remain in the Metropolitan area with stops versus the New York Islanders (Wednesday) and New Jersey (Saturday) before heading to Finland to face Winnipeg as part of the 2018 NHL Global Series.

After notching its first victory on Friday, Florida ventured past regulation for the third straight outing the following night before dropping a 4-3 overtime decision to previously winless Detroit. Mike Hoffman scored versus the Red Wings to extend his point streak to four games (two goals, two assists), however the 28-year-old was kept off the scoresheet in all three encounters versus the Rangers in 2017-18. While the Panthers posted a 2-0-1 mark against New York last season, the Rangers have recorded at least one point in 13 of 15 matchups (10-2-3) versus Florida since the start of the 2013-14 campaign. Chris Kreider, who collected two goals and two assists against the Panthers last season, has unleashed 15 shots on goal in his last three outings overall.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, FS Florida, MSG (New York)

ABOUT THE PANTHERS (1-2-3): Florida allowed three goals to Detroit in the second period to raise its total to 14 during the middle session, a stunning number considering it has permitted just eight in the first and third combined. "We come out strong, come away with a lead, but we seem to let it slip a little bit in the second period," Hoffman told reporters. "We can have our foot on the gas, but maybe we're just letting up a little bit too much in the second." Michael Hutchinson (1-0-2, 3.75 GAA, .853 save percentage) has been confirmed to start on Tuesday with fellow goaltender James Reimer likely to be in net the following night.

ABOUT THE RANGERS (2-5-1): New York has received a jolt from its power play with at least one goal in each of the last three games and five total in its last six heading into a tilt with Florida, which sports the 30th-ranked penalty kill (66.7 percent). Mika Zibanejad scored with the man advantage against Calgary in a 4-1 loss Sunday and has three goals along with an assist in his last four games. Defenseman Neal Pionk has three power-play assists in his last two contests while Mats Zuccarello also set up a goal on Sunday to claim the team lead in assists (six) while pulling even with Kreider in points (six).

OVERTIME

1. New York G Alexandar Georgiev, who yielded seven goals on 39 shots in his lone NHL start this season, was recalled on Monday and will be in net to face Florida.

2. Each of the Panthers' six games have been decided by one goal.

3. The Rangers have recorded 30 or more shots on goal in each of their last three games and in five of eight contests this season.

PREDICTION: Panthers 3, Rangers 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Arizona Coyotes vs. Columbus Blue Jackets Preview and Predictions 10-23-2018 in NHL

The Columbus Blue Jackets go after their seventh straight victory in the series when they host the struggling Arizona Coyotes on Tuesday night to complete a three-game homestand. The Blue Jackets rolled to a 6-3 victory over Philadelphia on Thursday before registering 38 shots in a 4-1 loss to Chicago two nights later to start their run at Nationwide Arena.

"I thought we played a really good hockey game, by far our best of the year," Columbus coach John Tortorella told reporters after the setback. "I just hated us losing patience the last five minutes. We just need to stay with it." The Blue Jackets, who expect to have All-Star defenseman Seth Jones back from a knee injury, outscored the Coyotes 3-1 combined in a pair of victories last season and will face an Arizona team coming off its best two offensive games of the season this time around. The Coyotes earned a 4-1 victory at Chicago on Thursday for their second win of the campaign - a mark that took them eight more games to achieve in 2017-18 - and recorded 45 shots while battling powerful Winnipeg to the end in a 5-3 loss on Saturday. "It's good to see some go in," Arizona center Clayton Keller told reporters after producing three goals in the last two games. "We played hard (Saturday). We were right there. We learned a lot about our team."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, FS Arizona, FS Ohio (Columbus)

ABOUT THE COYOTES (2-5-0): Promising forward Christian Dvorak underwent surgery on a torn pectoral muscle - an injury that occured while he was rehabbing a different ailment - and will be out indefinitely, opening up opportunities for others. One of those that is earning more playing time with Dvorak and Alex Galchenyuk (groin) out is Dylan Strome, who has a goal and 16 shots (five against Winnipeg) in the first seven games. Defenseman Oliver Ekman-Larsson (four assists) and center Derek Stepan (one assist, team-high 24 shots) are seeking their first goal of the season.

ABOUT THE BLUE JACKETS (4-3-0): Jones, who registered career highs of 16 goals and 57 points last season, will wear a brace on his right knee for his 2018-19 debut after sitting out the first seven contests. Right wing Cam Atkinson had two goals in the win over Philadelphia, but was a minus-4 despite four shots on net in the loss to Chicago, and leads the Blue Jackets with 28 shots. Left wing Artemi Panarin tops the team with nine points and fellow forward Josh Anderson shares the lead with Atkinson at four goals while leading Columbus with a plus-5 rating.

OVERTIME

1. Arizona D Alex Goligoski has yet to record a point and owns a minus-7 rating in the first seven contests.

2. Columbus G Sergei Bobrovsky is 6-1-1 with a .937 save percentage and 2.02 goals-against average versus Arizona.

3. The Coyotes have converted just two of 19 opportunities with the man advantage and the Blue Jackets are 4-for-29 on the power play.

PREDICTION: Blue Jackets 4, Coyotes 1

Can'tPickAWinner
Calgary Flames vs. Montreal Canadiens Preview and Predictions 10-23-2018 in NHL

Flames vs. Canadiens Preview and Predictions

The Montreal Canadiens have been one of the biggest surprises in the early going this season, but they must rebound from a disappointing loss when the Calgary Flames pay a visit Tuesday night. The Canadiens posted 15 shots and took a two-goal lead in the first period Saturday before managing 12 shots the rest of the way to suffer a 4-3 overtime loss at Ottawa, ending a three-game win streak.

"I don't think we played a very smart hockey game," Montreal right wing Brendan Gallagher told reporters after the setback. "You have to be smart, especially on the road. We had a good first period and then we made some silly plays." The Canadiens will try to deal with the adversity in a positive way when they take on the Flames, who have been up and down in the season's first month while allowing five goals each in three losses and nine in the five wins. Calgary survived a barrage of shots in Sunday's 4-1 win at the New York Rangers as backup goalie David Rittich made 44 saves en route to his second victory in two starts. Johnny Gaudreau scored twice in the victory to reach 300 points (198 assists) in his career and boasts four goals in his last four games for the Flames, who have won three of their last four on the road.

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, Sportsnet Flames (Calgary), RDS, TSN2 (Montreal)

ABOUT THE FLAMES (5-3-0): Gaudreau was tied for seventh in the league with 12 points entering Monday's games and is deadlocked with linemate Elias Lindholm for the team lead at five goals - one better than the third man of the dangerous trio Sean Monahan. Defenseman Mark Giordano is off to a strong start for Calgary, registering a goal and six assists with team-best plus-8 rating. The Flames are just 1-for-16 on the power play over the last five games after converting 5-of-10 in the previous two contests and the Lindholm-Monahan-Gaudreau line has five of the six tallies with the man advantage.

ABOUT THE CANADIENS (4-1-2): Left wing Tomas Tatar did not have a shot on net and was kept off the scoresheet Saturday after collecting three goals and four assists during a three-game stretch, but leads the team with eight points. Paul Byron (seven points) had a goal and an assist against Ottawa last time out and fellow forward Jonathan Drouin has put together a four-game point streak. Price (2-1-2, 2.57 goals-against, .904 save percentage) is expected to go after his 289th win, which would tie him with Patrick Roy for second in franchise history - behind only Jacques Plante (314).

OVERTIME

1. Flames D T.J. Brodie, who has four points and a plus-3 rating this season, is slated to play his 500th NHL game Tuesday.

2. Montreal placed C Tomas Plekanec (lower back) on injured reserve and F Nicolas Deslauriers (facial fracture) made his season debut Saturday.

3. Calgary's Michael Frolik needs one assist to reach 200 in his career and fellow F James Neal is three points from 500.

PREDICTION: Flames 3, Canadiens 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Boston Bruins vs. Ottawa Senators Preview and Predictions 10-23-2018 in NHL

The Boston Bruins are battling injury problems and a mini-scoring drought as they prepare to face the Ottawa Senators on Tuesday night in the finale of a four-game trip through Canada. The Bruins have managed five goals while going 0-1-2 on the first three legs of their journey and could be without as many as four regulars when they take on the surging Senators.

"It's just frustrating," Boston forward David Pastrnak told reporters after a 2-1 overtime loss at Vancouver on Saturday. "Definitely, it (hasn't gone) the way we wanted on this trip but we lost back-to-back in overtime, and that can go either way." Torey Krug (ankle) is still not ready for his season debut, fellow defensemen Kevan Miller (hand) and Charlie McAvoy (undisclosed) were sent back to Boston for observation and power forward David Backes (undisclosed) was a late scratch Saturday for the Bruins. Ottawa, which dropped a 6-3 decision at Boston on Oct. 8 and has lost five in a row to the Bruins overall, are winners of three straight after Mark Stone's overtime tally beat Montreal 4-3 on Saturday. "I'll be honest with you, I was getting pretty tired at the end of the game," Stone told reporters after scoring two goals to pull within one of 100 in his career. "I had one chance to maybe try and finish it and I took it."

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, NESN (Boston), RDS1, TSN5 (Montreal)

ABOUT THE BRUINS (4-2-2): With three defensemen out of the lineup, 19-year-old rookie Urho Vaakanainen made his NHL debut Saturday and recorded a shot while registering a minus-1 rating in 12:26 of ice time. Coach Bruce Cassidy broke up the top line of Patrice Bergeron (13 points), Brad Marchand (12) and Pastrnak (11, including eight goals) against Vancouver before reuniting the talented trio in the third period. "I didn't think we manufactured anything in the first period of note, so shake them up a little bit," Cassidy told reporters. "It was just trying to generate a little offense. I thought we were a little stagnant."

ABOUT THE SENATORS (4-2-1): Center Matt Duchene notched his first goal of the season Saturday, has strung together three straight multi-point contests and told reporters, "It's nice to get it out of the way. Now it's time to get more." Duchene has eight points, one behind defenseman Thomas Chabot and center Chris Tierney for the team lead while Stone and blue liner Maxime Lajoie top the Senators with four goals each. Ryan Dzingel returned to the lineup Saturday after missing two games with a lower-body injury and fellow forward Alex Formenton (concussion) could return after sitting out the last three.

OVERTIME

1. Tierney is the fourth Ottawa player to post at least a point in the first seven games of a season, joining Alexandre Daigle, Dany Heatley and Filip Kuba.

2. Boston backup Jaroslav Halak (2-0-2, 1.74 goals-against, .933 save percentage) has outplayed No. 1 G Tuukka Rask (2-2-0, 4.08, .875) thus far.

3. Senators D Cody Ceci (upper body) reportedly skated in a regular jersey at practice and could return after missing the last three games.

PREDICTION: Bruins 4, Senators 3

Can'tPickAWinner
San Jose Sharks vs. Nashville Predators Preview and Predictions 10-23-2018 in NHL

Sharks vs. Predators Preview and Predictions

The Nashville Predators will be challenged to continue their NHL-best 7-1-0 start without reigning Vezina Trophy winner Pekka Rinne, but will still be in good hands when they host the San Jose Sharks on Tuesday. Juuse Saros, Nashville's No. 2 goaltender, is 4-0-0 with a 1.54 goals-against average and .945 save percentage this season and 25-14-10, 2.36, .925 in 52 career games as Rinne's backup.

"You could call him the best backup goalie in the league or you could just call him one of the best goalies in the league," Predators forward Filip Forsberg, who boasts team highs of five goals and eight points, told reporters. "He could definitely be a starter on many other teams if he wasn't behind the Vezina Trophy winner." Rinne (undisclosed injury), who left Friday's 5-3 victory at Calgary after colliding with teammate Kevin Fiala, and Saros have backboned the NHL's stingiest club as Nashville allows a league-low 1.88 goals per game. San Jose begins a three-game road trip after defeating Buffalo and the New York Islanders at home by a combined 9-2. "I liked how we played," Sharks coach Peter DeBoer told reporters. "I think we played some pretty good hockey all year. We didn't get rewarded on the road to start the season, but I knew it was a matter of time if we kept playing that way. We got home here, we're comfortable, we started to score, we feel a little bit confident. There's two good home wins for us. We go back on the road again now."

TV: 8 p.m. ET, NBC Sports Network

ABOUT THE SHARKS (4-3-1): Joe Thornton, who has 397 goals and 1,428 points in 1,495 games, made the trip but is questionable to play because of a knee infection that has forced him to miss the last six games. "He's getting closer, but we're not there yet," DeBoer told reporters after Sunday's practice. "I actually think this might be a blessing, because when they took another look at it when he got the infection and confirmed that structurally, it looks fantastic. So there's nothing else we've got to do." Logan Couture boasts team highs of five goals and eight points after scoring four times in the last two games and recording six points in his last three contests.

ABOUT THE PREDATORS (7-1-0): Viktor Arvidsson has four goals after scoring in Saturday's 3-0 victory at Edmonton while Saros made 31 saves in recording his fifth career shutout and first this season. Defenseman Mattias Ekholm (two goals, seven points) is a club-best plus-8 as every full-time player is a plus except Fiala (minus-2). Top four defensemen Roman Josi (23 minutes, 57 seconds ice time per game), Ryan Ellis (23:38), P.K. Subban (23:14) and Ekholm (21:32) are playing the most for Nashville, which has allowed only 10 goals during even-strength situations.

OVERTIME

1. San Jose has killed 15-of-16 penalties over the last four games after yielding five in 18 opportunities in its first four contests while Nashville is 3-for-27 on the power play.

2. Nashville will call up G Troy Grosenick, 29, to back up Saros. Grosenick has appeared in two NHL games - with San Jose in 2014-15.

3. The Predators have won four of the last five meetings overall and six straight encounters at home (playoffs included), and are 12-0-1 in their last 13 games versus the Sharks at Bridgestone Arena.

PREDICTION: Predators 3, Sharks 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Los Angeles Kings vs. Dallas Stars Preview and Predictions 10-23-2018 in NHL

Kings vs. Stars Preview and Predictions

The Los Angeles Kings are banking that a closed-door meeting will lead to opening the doors to success on Tuesday when they begin a two-game road trip against the Dallas Stars. The Kings have been outscored 21-5 during their four-game losing skid, including 12-3 on a homestand that saw lopsided setbacks to the New York Islanders and Buffalo.

"When things have been going wrong, a bad bounce here or there, things have been going south. ... You got to work to get the luck back on your side, and we haven't done enough working and competing," said defenseman Drew Doughty, who scored in Saturday's 5-1 loss to the Sabres. Former Conn Smythe Trophy winner Jonathan Quick has struggled in his return from a lower-body injury with 10 goals allowed on 54 shots heading into Tuesday's tilt versus Dallas, against which he sports a 17-10-2 mark with two shutouts in 29 career appearances. The Stars have cooled considerably since winning three of four to start the season, getting outscored 10-2 during their three-game losing skid. "As a coach, you got to be consistent. You've got to focus on what you believe," Dallas coach Jim Montgomery told reporters after practice Monday. "Then, you got to practice and play to your team identity."

TV: 8:30 p.m. ET, KCOP13 (Los Angeles), FS Southwest (Dallas)

ABOUT THE KINGS (2-5-1): Los Angeles' offense is scoring just 1.88 goals per game to reside second-worst in the league (Arizona, 1.43) and a punchless power play (3-for-28) isn't doing the club any favors, either. "It's the work and the fight to get the puck," coach John Stevens told reporters. "You can talk about scoring all you want, you need the puck to do that. And for two periods (Saturday), all we did was chase it. We've gotta get to work." The Kings' calling card over the years has been their defense, but the club has been gashed for 3.50 goals per contest this season.

ABOUT THE STARS (3-4-0): Jason Spezza, who scored his team's lone goal in Friday's 3-1 setback to Minnesota, knows points are at a premium considering the fast start of some of the other clubs in the Central Division. "We're learning, but in the meantime, we have to be sure we're getting points and winning games when we can, especially with six games on the road coming up," the 35-year-old Spezza told the media. "That's no small task. Let's be honest, these next two home games are big to set that up." Dallas could receive a boost with the potential return of forward Alexander Radulov, who missed Friday's contest with a lower-body injury.

OVERTIME

1. Dallas C Tyler Seguin has been held off the scoresheet in three straight contests after collecting three goals and seven assists in his previous three.

2. Kings F Alex Iafallo, who is riding a career high-tying three-game assist streak, has set up a team-leading five goals and owns a club-best seven points.

3. Dallas reached out on Monday to Texas of the American Hockey League and recalled C Justin Dowling, who had recorded two goals and four assists in seven games.

PREDICTION: Stars 4, Kings 2

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 07:59 AM
Anaheim Ducks vs. Chicago Blackhawks Preview and Predictions 10-23-2018 in NHL

Ducks vs. Blackhawks Preview and Predictions

The Anaheim Ducks and Chicago Blackhawks are 1-2 in the NHL in most shots allowed, so Tuesday's encounter in the Windy City could be an exercise in each team trying to take pressure off its goaltender. Chicago is coming off a 6-3 loss to Tampa Bay on Sunday in which the Lightning set a franchise standard with 55 shots, including 33 in the middle stanza - an NHL record since shots by period became an official statistic in 1997-98.

"That was a tough, tough period in all aspects. I don't think we touched the puck at all, and that was the part that was disturbing against a good hockey team,'' Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville told reporters. Anaheim yielded 45 shots in Sunday's 4-2 loss to Buffalo - the fourth time it has permitted 41 or more this season - and leads the NHL at 37.9 allowed per game compared to Chicago's 37.1. The Ducks are also last in shots taken at 23.8 while the Blackhawks were fourth-best through Sunday's games at 35.0. "We need to be more predictable and play with the puck more," Anaheim's Sam Steel, who scored his first NHL goal Sunday, told reporters. "Whenever they're getting that many shots, that means they've got the puck for a good portion."

TV: 8:30 p.m. ET, Prime Ticket (Anaheim), NBCS Chicago

ABOUT THE DUCKS (5-3-1): Rickard Rakell (goal, four assists) has recorded only two assists in the last eight games since recording a goal and two helpers opening night and is a team-worst minus-4. Ryan Kesler (three goals, four points in six games) was a minus-3 combined Sunday and in Saturday's 3-1 loss at Vegas while not recording a point in either contest. John Gibson (4-2-1, 1.91 goals-against average, .949 save percentage) is expected to be back in goal after Ryan Miller (1-1-0, 2.17, .938) was peppered Sunday.

ABOUT THE BLACKHAWKS (4-2-2): Jonathan Toews (five goals, 10 points), who hasn't recorded a point in the last two games, will play his 800th contest Tuesday and is three goals shy of 300. Patrick Kane has two goals and two assists in his last two games, increasing his team-best total to seven scores and 12 points. Alex DeBrincat (11 points), who also has seven goals, saw his season-opening seven-game point streak come to an end Sunday.

OVERTIME

1. Steel (20-years-old) is the fourth Anaheim player to score his first NHL goal this season, joining Max Comtois (19), Kiefer Sherwood (23) and Ben Street (31).

2. Chicago G Corey Crawford (1-1-0, 2.05, .941) is expected to start Tuesday as he works his way back from a concussion.

3. Anaheim has won four of the last five meetings, including a 3-2 victory Feb. 15 in Chicago.

PREDICTION: Ducks 3, Blackhawks 2

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 07:59 AM
Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Edmonton Oilers Preview and Predictions 10-23-2018 in NHL

Penguins vs. Oilers Preview and Predictions

After shutting down one high-scoring forward in their last outing, the Pittsburgh Penguins bid to repeat the feat on Tuesday when they begin a three-game road trip through Western Canada with a visit to captain Connor McDavid and the Edmonton Oilers. Defenseman Kris Letang and company kept Auston Matthews and Toronto off the scoresheet as the Penguins posted a 3-0 triumph on Thursday.

"They're tremendous young players that are taking over the league right now. They're incredible. Sometimes you're playing against them and you get caught watching them," said Letang, who has a generational talent in his locker room in Sidney Crosby. A two-time Hart Trophy winner, Crosby notched his third assist in four games as the Penguins improved to 2-0-2 in their last four by blanking the Maple Leafs. Edmonton aims to rebound after Saturday's 3-0 setback to Nashville snapped a three-game winning streak. McDavid, who is a former Hart Trophy recipient and two-time league scoring title winner, added another honor to his resume on Monday after being named the NHL Second Star of the Week following a six-point performance - with two goals and as many assists coming in a 5-4 overtime victory versus Winnipeg last Tuesday.

TV: 9 p.m. ET, TVA, AT&T SportsNet Pittsburgh, Sportsnet One (Edmonton)

ABOUT THE PENGUINS (3-1-2): Evgeni Malkin scored two goals and set up Letang for another against Toronto to push his point streak to four games (two goals, seven assists). The 32-year-old leads Pittsburgh in both assists (nine) and points (12) heading into Tuesday's encounter with Edmonton, against which he scored the go-ahead goal in third period of a 3-2 road win on Nov. 1. Matt Murray turned aside 35 shots to preserve the victory in that contest and made 38 saves against the Maple Leafs on the heels of surrendering 11 goals on 65 shots in his previous two games.

ABOUT THE OILERS (3-3-0): Ryan Nugent-Hopkins recorded all seven of his points (two goals, five assists) in three games before being kept under wraps by the Predators. The top overall pick of the 2011 Draft, Nugent-Hopkins scored in the 3-2 loss to Pittsburgh in November to increase his point total to eight (four goals, four assists) in 11 career encounters versus the club. Like Nugent-Hopkins, fellow forward Leon Draisaitl also had a three-game point streak halted in Music City and scored in that November contest against the Penguins.

OVERTIME

1. Pittsburgh has won in its last four visits to Edmonton.

2. The Oilers have failed to record a lead after the first period in any game this season.

3. Pittsburgh's second-ranked penalty kill (92.9 percent) will look to subdue Edmonton's eighth-ranked power play (27.8).

PREDICTION: Penguins 4, Oilers 3

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 08:01 AM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Finger Lakes
Finger Lakes - Race 2

EXACTA * TRIFECTA * PICK 3 (50 CENT MINIMUM: RACES 2-3-4) * SUPERFECTA (10 Cent Minimum) * DAILY DOUBLE (Races 2-3)

Claiming $5,000 • 5 1/2 Furlongs • Dirt • Ages 3 and up • CR: 75 • Purse: $9,000 • Post: 1:37P
FOR FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NOT WON THREE RACES SINCE OCTOBER 23, 2017. THREE YEAR OLDS, 121 LBS.; OLDER, 124 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF TWO RACES SINCE SEPTEMBER 23 ALLOWED 2 LBS. A RACE SINCE THEN ALLOWED 4 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $5,000 (RACES WHERE ENTERED FOR $4,500 OR LESS NOT CONSIDERED IN ELIGIBILITY).
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Lone Trailer. CHUMP CHANGE is the Lone Trailer of the race. * KEY ANGLES * CHUMP CHANGE: Horse has the highest TrackMaster Power Rating. Horse has the highest average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. COLONIAL LASS: Horse has run a Good Race within the last 30 days. Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. MARKET MUSIC: Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Class Rating at the di stance/surface.
CHUMP CHANGE
8/5

5/2
COLONIAL LASS
3/1

5/1
MARKET MUSIC
2/1

6/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
MARKET MUSIC

2/1
Front-runner

COLONIAL LASS

3/1
Front-runner

CHUMP CHANGE

8/5
Trailer

MELODRAMATIC MISS

8/1
Alternator/Non-contender

TWIST 'N SHOUT

9/2
Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 08:01 AM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Indiana Downs
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 4 - Maiden Claiming - 6.0f on the Dirt. Purse: $10000 Class Rating: 47

FOR REGISTERED INDIANA BREDS MAIDENS, THREE, FOUR, AND FIVE YEARS OLD. THREE YEAR OLDS, 118 LBS.; OLDER, 122 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $5,000.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 8 POPULAR SMITTY 2/1

# 5 HOOSIERENTEPRENEUR 9/2

# 6 RATTLE MY CHAIN 5/1

POPULAR SMITTY looks strong to best this field. There is a very good chance that this entry's late pace will improve with second time Lasix. This pony has to be in good form coming back to race so quickly. HOOSIERENTEPRENEUR - The average Equibase class figure alone makes this entrant a solid choice. Reece has him trained soundly to break quickly out of the gate. RATTLE MY CHAIN - Ouzts ought to be able to get this gelding to break out quickly in this contest.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 08:03 AM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Mountaineer Park
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 2 - Claiming - 5.0f on the Dirt. Purse: $6300 Class Rating: 66

FOR FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON THREE RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 121 LBS.; OLDER, 123 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE SINCE SEPTEMBER 23 ALLOWED 3 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $4,000

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 1 DREAM PARK 3/1

# 4 NIKE GAL 6/1

# 9 DODA DOODLEALLDAY 5/2

DREAM PARK looks to be a strong contender. Is tough not to look at based on speed figures which have been decent - 61 avg - of late. Godsey has a reliable 20 percent win rate with entries running at this distance and surface. Ought to be given consideration in this event if only for the formidable speed rating garnered in the last contest. NIKE GAL - Recent figs for the jock - 17 win percent - make this filly stand out in this group of horses. Has been running in the most competitive company of the group as of late. DODA DOODLEALLDAY - Will most likely go to the front end and might never look back. Earned a formidable speed rating in the last race. Can run another good one in this contest.

Can'tPickAWinner
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Portland Meadows
Portland Meadows - Race 1

$1 Exacta / $0.50 Trifecta / $0.10 Superfecta / $1 Daily Double (Races 1-2)

Claiming $5,000 • 6 Furlongs • Dirt • Ages 3 and up • CR: 82 • Purse: $6,000 • Post: 12:00
FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON THREE RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 122 LBS.; OLDER, 125 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE SINCE AUGUST 21 ALLOWED 3 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $5,000.
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Basic Race. This race has a mixed pace scenario. Check on scratches of any of the Front-runners (to look for a lone Front-runner). * KEY ANGLES * FASHION PROSPECT: Horse has run a Good Race within the last 30 days. EL ALTO HOMBRE: Hor se has run a Good Race within the last 30 days. PURE PURSUIT: Horse has run a Good Race within the last 30 days. BROMANCE: Horse has a TrackMaster "+" designation or an "L" designation. BROOKDALE: Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating.
FASHION PROSPECT
5/2

4/1
EL ALTO HOMBRE
4/1

8/1
PURE PURSUIT
5/1

8/1
BROMANCE
9/2

8/1
BROOKDALE
3/1

9/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
EL ALTO HOMBRE

4/1
Front-runner

PURE PURSUIT

5/1
Front-runner

FASHION PROSPECT

5/2
Stalker

ROAMIN EFFORT

6/1
Alternator/Stalker

BROOKDALE

3/1
Trailer

BROMANCE

9/2
Alternator/Trailer

Can'tPickAWinner
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Parx Racing - Race #2 - Post: 1:22pm - Maiden Claiming - 5.5 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $18,000 Class Rating: 61

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#7 AROOM (ML=2/1)
#5 VINNYVINVINCENT (ML=6/1)

AROOM - Have to make this colt a contender; he comes off a good effort on October 9th. Rosado comes to ride again after getting to know the colt in the last contest. This speed freak is running a shorter distance today. Should promote his likelihood of winning. This colt's last speed figure is high enough to triumph here, I'll play him back again this time. VINNYVINVINCENT - Was in a $20,000 Maiden Claiming race at Belmont Park in the last race. That event had a class rating of 69 and he is moving down today. A certain serious competitor. When a sprinter is back in a race less than 10 days after his last outing, it generally means he's fit. Last time out on October 14th was a good tune-up for today. Got decent betting action in that one, but finished sixth. Expect better in this event.

Vulnerable Contenders: #6 E J'S REVENGE (ML=9/5), #8 ELKIN'S FERRY (ML=5/1),

E J'S REVENGE - This gelding has already lost as the favorite the last two times. Hard to give him another chance. ELKIN'S FERRY - Would have to get quite a bit more than the morning line of 5/1 to bet on this thoroughbred.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
#7 AROOM is going to be the play if we are getting 6/5 or better

EXACTA WAGERS:
Box [5,7]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
Skip

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 08:04 AM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Zia Park - Race #6 - Post: 3:15pm - Maiden Special - 5.5 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $32,500 Class Rating: 52

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#4 BIG LEGS RED (ML=3/2)
#6 BRYNLEE'S LEMONADE (ML=8/1)

BIG LEGS RED - This filly has 'tactical' speed, Gomez will use this advantage by laying in stalking position behind the front runners, and getting first run on the leaders. This filly is in fine condition, having run a nice race on Oct 8th, finishing second. This equine is at the top in (EPS) earnings per start. She looks nice in today's event. BRYNLEE'S LEMONADE - This filly has higher odds on the morning line than the other entrant from the stable of Green. Better beware of this angle. Lasix can take some getting used to, especially for a filly. They usually hit stride the second time using it, like we have with this horse.

Vulnerable Contenders: #8 FEISTY HALO (ML=9/2), #7 MCMISSY (ML=6/1), #5 FOOT LOOSE N FANCY (ML=8/1),

FEISTY HALO - Registered a disappointing speed figure last out in a Maiden Special race on Oct 8th. Not probable to see an improved performance off of that rating. MCMISSY - Doesn't look to be in a convenient situation this time out. FOOT LOOSE N FANCY - Not probable that the speed figure she recorded on September 6th will hold up in this race.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
Bet on #4 BIG LEGS RED to win if we can get at least 3/2 odds

EXACTA WAGERS:
Box [4,6]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 09:28 AM
World Series Cheat Sheet
Kevin Rogers

HOW THEY GOT HERE

In spite of the Astros winning the World Series last season, the Red Sox seemed like the team to knock off in the American League this season. Boston finished with the best record in franchise history at 108-54, while winning the American League East title in Alex Cora’s first season as manager. The Red Sox failed to advance past the opening round of the playoffs in 2016 and 2017 after capturing the division championship, but things changed this time around.

Boston split the first two games with rival New York in the ALDS at Fenway Park, but finished off the Yankees with a pair of victories in the Bronx to win the series, 3-1. Two of the wins came by one run, while routing New York in Game 3 by a 16-1 count. Nathan Eovaldi and Rick Porcello each pitched terrific on the road, while J.D. Martinez and Steve Pearce combined for nine hits and eight runs batted in.

The Red Sox dropped the ALCS opener to the Astros in a rematch of last season’s ALDS won by Houston. However, Boston rebounded with a comeback victory in Game 2 at home, followed up by three consecutive wins at Minute Maid Park to take home its first pennant since 2013. Eovaldi was fantastic again by tossing six innings in a Game 3 victory, while the Red Sox rallied for an 8-6 win in a wild Game 4, capped off by Jackie Bradley, Jr.’s second home run in as many games. Boston finished off Houston, 4-1 in Game 5 behind a masterful performance from David Price, who picked up his first career playoff win.

The Dodgers are back in the World Series for the second straight season, but are looking for redemption after falling to the Astros in seven games in 2017. The road wasn’t easy to capture the NL West title as the Dodgers needed to beat the Rockies in game 163, but Los Angeles remained the kings of the division for the sixth straight season.

L.A. took care of upstart Atlanta in the NLDS after blanking the Braves in two home wins and finishing things off in four games. The NLCS was significantly more challenging as the Dodgers were pushed to seven games by the NL Central champion Brewers, but Los Angeles used home runs from Cody Bellinger and Yasiel Puig to knock out Milwaukee, 5-1 in the decisive contest at Miller Park. The Dodgers’ pitching staff allowed two runs or less in three of the final four games, while Los Angeles won two games at Chavez Ravine and two at Miller Park.

HITTERS TO WATCH

The Red Sox showcase two MVP candidates in Martinez and Mookie Betts, as the duo was the top two hitters in the American League this season. Betts batted .346 with a career-high 32 home runs, while Martinez finished second in batting average (.330), second in home runs (43), and first in runs batted in (130). Shortstop Xander Bogaerts knocked in 103 runs, while picking up a hit in eight of nine playoff games.

The balance of the Dodgers’ lineup was evident this season as not one player finished in the top-five of the NL in batting average, home runs, and RBI. However, seven Dodgers drilled at least 20 home runs this season, led by Max Muncy’s 35 round-trippers. That list includes Los Angeles sluggers who were with the team the entire season, as midseason pickup Manny Machado his 13 homers with the Dodgers, but posted 37 homers total, which included his time in Baltimore. The Dodgers scored the most runs in the NL with 804, while allowing the least amount runs with 610.

PITCHERS TO WATCH

Cy Young candidate Chris Sale (12-4, 2.11 ERA) was slated to start Game 6 of the ALCS if Boston lost Game 5. However, Sale was given several extra days of rest as he will get the ball in the World Series opener. Sale beat the Yankees in the ALDS opener by tossing 5.1 innings and allowing five hits and two earned runs in a 5-4 victory for his first career playoff win. However, the lanky left-hander yielded only one hit in four innings in a 7-2 home defeat to the Astros in the ALCS opener.

Sale landed on the disabled list with a shoulder injury in August, as he has not pitched past the sixth inning since late July. The Red Sox own a 9-5 record in his 14 home starts this season, compared to a 9-4 mark in his opening season at Fenway Park in 2017. As a home favorite or -200 or below in his two seasons in Boston, the Red Sox have compiled a 6-2 mark.

Price (16-7, 3.58 ERA) exorcised his playoff demons by dominating the Astros in Game 5 of the ALCS, picking up his first playoff win in 12 career starts. In the regular season, Price put together a 9-3 record at Fenway Park, while the Sox won 14 of his 18 home starts. Price will be making his first World Series start likely in Game 2, while tossing 3.1 innings of relief in his rookie season with the Rays against the Phillies in the 2008 Fall Classic.

Clayton Kershaw (9-5, 2.73 ERA) has captured three Cy Young awards in his career, but is seeking his first World Series title. Kershaw turned in a pair of masterful performances at home against the Braves and Brewers by tossing 15 innings and allowing five hits and one run. However, Kershaw put together his shortest career playoff outing in a Game 1 loss at Milwaukee by giving up six runs in three innings of a 6-5 defeat.

In last year’s World Series against Houston, Kershaw shut down the Astros in the opener at home, 3-1 by striking out 11 batters in seven innings. However, Kershaw was knocked around at Minute Maid Park in a pivotal Game 5 as the Dodgers blew a pair of three-run leads in a 13-12 walk-off loss in extra innings.

Fellow southpaw Hyun-Jin Ryu (7-3, 1.97 ERA) allowed a season-high five runs in a Game 6 NLCS loss at Milwaukee, snapping a five-game winning streak by Los Angeles in Ryu’s previous five starts. Ryu has not been listed as an underdog this season, as the Dodgers posted a 4-1 record in his five outings following a loss in his last start. Ryu did not pitch in the 2017 World Series as he faces a Red Sox lineup that hit only .250 against left-handers this season compared to .275 vs. right-handers.

SERIES HISTORY

Amazingly, these two legendary franchises have met only once before in the World Series, coming way back in 1916. The Red Sox won in five games against what was known as the Brooklyn Robins, before the franchise changed its name to Dodgers in 1932.

The last time the Red Sox and Dodgers met in the regular season came back in 2016 in Los Angeles. The Dodgers captured two of three games against the Red Sox, as Price lost the series finale in spite of Boston grabbing an early 2-0 lead. Los Angeles is making its first trip to Fenway Park since 2010 when the Sox pulled off a three-game sweep of the Dodgers.

SERIES SCHEDULE - GAMES ON FOX

Game 1 – Tuesday, October 23 at Boston
Game 2 – Wednesday, October 24 at Boston
Game 3 – Friday, October 26 at Los Angeles
Game 4 – Saturday, October 27 at Los Angeles
*Game 5 – Sunday, October 28 at Los Angeles
*Game 6 – Tuesday, October 30 at Boston
*Game 7 – Wednesday, October 31 at Boston

* - If Necessary

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 09:31 AM
MLB
Dunkel

Tuesday, October 23

LA Dodgers @ Boston

Game 901-902
October 23, 2018 @ 8:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
LA Dodgers
(Kershaw) 16.718
Boston
(Sale) 20.326
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
LA Dodgers
by 3 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Boston
7 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Boston
(-145); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 09:32 AM
MLB

Tuesday, October 23

World Series
Dodgers @ Red Sox
Kershaw is 4-1, 4.00 in his last six starts; over is 4-0 in his last four road starts. He closed Game 7 of the NLCS Saturday in Milwaukee (1 inning). Team in his starts: 17-11, 9-5 road
Kershaw has never pitched in Fenway Park; he is 2-1, 2.45 in his last four playoff starts.
5-inning record: 17-8-3 Allowed run in 1st inning: 3-28

Sale is 1-0, 3.80 in six starts since August 12 (over 5-1). Team in his starts: 19-10, 9-5 home
Sale is 1-2, 5.85 in five playoff games (3 starts).
5-inning record: 17-5-7 Allowed run in 1st inning: 6-29

Dodgers won three of their last four games; under is 4-1-1 in their last six games. LA is in playoffs for 6th year in row; they lost 7th game of World Series LY. Dodgers’ last WS title was in 1988.

Boston won eight of its last ten games; over is 15-4-1 in their last 20 games. Red Sox are in playoffs for third year in row, but this is their first World Series since 2013- they won last three WS appearances.

Can'tPickAWinner
MLB
Weather Report

Tuesday, October 23

http://i64.tinypic.com/1zd7vnn.jpg

Can'tPickAWinner
MLB

Tuesday, October 23

Trend Report

Los Angeles Dodgers
LA Dodgers is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
LA Dodgers is 11-4 SU in its last 15 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Dodgers's last 6 games
LA Dodgers is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
LA Dodgers is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games on the road
LA Dodgers is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games when playing Boston
LA Dodgers is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Boston
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Dodgers's last 6 games when playing on the road against Boston
Boston Red Sox
Boston is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games
Boston is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston's last 5 games
Boston is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games at home
Boston is 15-8 SU in its last 23 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Boston's last 9 games at home
Boston is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games when playing LA Dodgers
Boston is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against LA Dodgers
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Boston's last 6 games when playing at home against LA Dodgers

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 09:33 AM
NBA

Tuesday, October 23

Ben Simmons (back) is a ?? here; check status. 76ers won their last two games, scoring 121.5 ppg; they lost their only road game by 18 at Boston. Over is 2-1 in Sixer games. Pistons won their first two games (over 1-1); beating Nets by 3 in only home game. 76ers won/covered last four games with Detroit; Sixers won three of last four visits to the Motor City. Under is 5-2 in last seven series games.

Clippers are off to a 2-1 start; this is their road opener. Under is 2-1 in their games. Pelicans scored 131-149 points in winning their first two games (over 2-0), beating Kings by 20 in only home game. Clippers lost four of last five games with New Orleans; they’re 3-3 vs spread in their last six visits to Bourbon Street. Four of last five series games stayed under the total.

Kings lost two of first three games (2-1 vs spread); all three games went over- they split two road games, winning in Oklahoma Sunday. Nuggets won/covered their first three games (under 3-0): they beat the Warriors in last game Sunday. Denver won/covered five of last six games with Sacramento; Kings are 0-3 vs spread in their last three visits to Colorado. Under is 5-2 in last seven series games.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 09:34 AM
NBA

Tuesday, October 23

Trend Report

Philadelphia 76ers
Philadelphia is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games
Philadelphia is 19-6 SU in its last 25 games
Philadelphia is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Philadelphia is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games on the road
Philadelphia is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Philadelphia's last 8 games on the road
Philadelphia is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Detroit
Philadelphia is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Detroit
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Philadelphia's last 7 games when playing Detroit
Philadelphia is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games when playing on the road against Detroit
Philadelphia is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games when playing on the road against Detroit
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 5 games when playing on the road against Detroit

Detroit Pistons
Detroit is 10-5 ATS in its last 15 games
Detroit is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Detroit is 9-3 SU in its last 12 games
Detroit is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games at home
Detroit is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games at home
Detroit is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Philadelphia
Detroit is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Philadelphia
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit's last 7 games when playing Philadelphia
Detroit is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
Detroit is 8-4 SU in its last 12 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Detroit's last 5 games when playing at home against Philadelphia

Los Angeles Clippers
LA Clippers is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
LA Clippers is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of LA Clippers's last 9 games
LA Clippers is 15-8 ATS in its last 23 games on the road
LA Clippers is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Clippers's last 5 games on the road
LA Clippers is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing New Orleans
LA Clippers is 14-7 SU in its last 21 games when playing New Orleans
LA Clippers is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing New Orleans
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Clippers's last 5 games when playing New Orleans
LA Clippers is 5-15 ATS in its last 20 games when playing on the road against New Orleans
LA Clippers is 6-14 SU in its last 20 games when playing on the road against New Orleans
The total has gone OVER in 15 of LA Clippers's last 23 games when playing on the road against New Orleans
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Clippers's last 6 games when playing on the road against New Orleans

New Orleans Pelicans
New Orleans is 14-2 ATS in its last 16 games
New Orleans is 12-4 SU in its last 16 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of New Orleans's last 9 games
New Orleans is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games at home
New Orleans is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of New Orleans's last 7 games at home
New Orleans is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing LA Clippers
New Orleans is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing LA Clippers
New Orleans is 7-14 SU in its last 21 games when playing LA Clippers
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of New Orleans's last 5 games when playing LA Clippers
New Orleans is 15-5 ATS in its last 20 games when playing at home against LA Clippers
New Orleans is 14-6 SU in its last 20 games when playing at home against LA Clippers
The total has gone OVER in 15 of New Orleans's last 23 games when playing at home against LA Clippers
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of New Orleans's last 6 games when playing at home against LA Clippers

Sacramento Kings
Sacramento is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Sacramento is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games
The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Sacramento's last 14 games
Sacramento is 13-6 ATS in its last 19 games on the road
Sacramento is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Sacramento's last 6 games on the road
Sacramento is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Denver
Sacramento is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing Denver
The total has gone OVER in 10 of Sacramento's last 15 games when playing Denver
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Sacramento's last 7 games when playing Denver
Sacramento is 5-13 SU in its last 18 games when playing on the road against Denver
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Sacramento's last 8 games when playing on the road against Denver

Denver Nuggets
Denver is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
Denver is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Denver's last 5 games
Denver is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Denver's last 5 games at home
Denver is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Sacramento
Denver is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Sacramento
The total has gone OVER in 10 of Denver's last 15 games when playing Sacramento
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Denver's last 7 games when playing Sacramento
Denver is 13-5 SU in its last 18 games when playing at home against Sacramento
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Denver's last 8 games when playing at home against Sacramento

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 09:35 AM
NHL
Dunkel

Tuesday, October 23

Florida @ NY Rangers

Game 51-52
October 23, 2018 @ 7:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Florida
NY Rangers
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
NY Rangers
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Florida
Dunkel Pick:
NY Rangers
(+100); Under

Arizona @ Columbus

Game 53-54
October 23, 2018 @ 7:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Arizona
Columbus
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Arizona
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Columbus
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Arizona
(+150); Under

Calgary @ Montreal

Game 55-56
October 23, 2018 @ 7:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Calgary
Montreal
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Calgary
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Calgary
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Calgary
(-120); Over

Boston @ Ottawa

Game 57-58
October 23, 2018 @ 7:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Boston
Ottawa
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Boston
by 3
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Boston
Dunkel Pick:
Boston
(-155); Over

San Jose @ Nashville

Game 59-60
October 23, 2018 @ 8:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
San Jose
Nashville
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Nashville
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Nashville
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Nashville
(-130); Under

Anaheim @ Chicago

Game 61-62
October 23, 2018 @ 8:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Anaheim
Chicago
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Chicago
by 4
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Chicago
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Chicago
(-130); Over

Los Angeles @ Dallas

Game 63-64
October 23, 2018 @ 8:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Los Angeles
Dallas
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Los Angeles
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Los Angeles
No Line
N/A
Dunkel Pick:
Los Angeles
N/A

Pittsburgh @ Edmonton

Game 65-66
October 23, 2018 @ 9:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Pittsburgh
Edmonton
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Edmonton
by 3
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Pittsburgh
Dunkel Pick:
Edmonton
(+105); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 09:35 AM
NHL

Tuesday, October 23

Trend Report

Arizona Coyotes
Arizona is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
Arizona is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Arizona's last 8 games
Arizona is 16-7 ATS in its last 23 games on the road
Arizona is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Arizona's last 5 games on the road
Arizona is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Columbus
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Arizona's last 5 games when playing Columbus
Arizona is 1-8 SU in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Columbus
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Arizona's last 7 games when playing on the road against Columbus
Columbus Blue Jackets
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Columbus's last 5 games
Columbus is 2-8 ATS in its last 10 games at home
Columbus is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games at home
Columbus is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Arizona
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Columbus's last 5 games when playing Arizona
Columbus is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games when playing at home against Arizona
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Columbus's last 7 games when playing at home against Arizona

Florida Panthers
Florida is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Florida's last 5 games
Florida is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Florida is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games on the road
Florida is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing NY Rangers
Florida is 5-10 SU in its last 15 games when playing NY Rangers
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Florida's last 5 games when playing NY Rangers
Florida is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games when playing on the road against NY Rangers
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Florida's last 8 games when playing on the road against NY Rangers
New York Rangers
NY Rangers is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
NY Rangers is 2-9 SU in its last 11 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of NY Rangers's last 5 games
NY Rangers is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
NY Rangers is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of NY Rangers's last 5 games at home
NY Rangers is 10-5 SU in its last 15 games when playing Florida
NY Rangers is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing Florida
The total has gone OVER in 5 of NY Rangers's last 5 games when playing Florida
NY Rangers is 8-4 SU in its last 12 games when playing at home against Florida
The total has gone OVER in 6 of NY Rangers's last 8 games when playing at home against Florida

Calgary Flames
Calgary is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
Calgary is 7-15 ATS in its last 22 games
Calgary is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Calgary's last 9 games
Calgary is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Calgary is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Calgary's last 7 games on the road
Calgary is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Montreal
Calgary is 6-10-2 SU in its last 18 games when playing on the road against Montreal
Montreal Canadiens
Montreal is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games
Montreal is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
Montreal is 8-17 SU in its last 25 games
Montreal is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games at home
Montreal is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Calgary

Boston Bruins
Boston is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games
Boston is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games
Boston is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
Boston is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Boston's last 6 games on the road
Boston is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Ottawa
Boston is 5-12 ATS in its last 17 games when playing Ottawa
Boston is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Ottawa
Boston is 2-7 ATS in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Ottawa
Boston is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Ottawa
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Boston's last 9 games when playing on the road against Ottawa
Ottawa Senators
Ottawa is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
Ottawa is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
Ottawa is 6-13 SU in its last 19 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Ottawa's last 8 games
Ottawa is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games at home
Ottawa is 5-11 SU in its last 16 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Ottawa's last 11 games at home
Ottawa is 12-5 ATS in its last 17 games when playing Boston
Ottawa is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Boston
Ottawa is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Boston
Ottawa is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 games when playing at home against Boston
Ottawa is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Boston
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Ottawa's last 9 games when playing at home against Boston

San Jose Sharks
San Jose is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of San Jose's last 7 games
San Jose is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
San Jose is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Jose's last 5 games on the road
San Jose is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Nashville
San Jose is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Nashville
San Jose is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Nashville
San Jose is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Nashville
The total has gone OVER in 5 of San Jose's last 5 games when playing on the road against Nashville
Nashville Predators
Nashville is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
Nashville is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Nashville is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games at home
Nashville is 15-8 SU in its last 23 games at home
Nashville is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing San Jose
Nashville is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing San Jose
Nashville is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against San Jose
Nashville is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against San Jose
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Nashville's last 5 games when playing at home against San Jose

Anaheim Ducks
Anaheim is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games
Anaheim is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Anaheim's last 8 games
The total has gone UNDER in 14 of Anaheim's last 19 games on the road
Anaheim is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Chicago
The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Anaheim's last 18 games when playing on the road against Chicago
Chicago Blackhawks
Chicago is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Chicago's last 8 games
Chicago is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Chicago is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Chicago's last 8 games at home
Chicago is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Anaheim
The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Chicago's last 18 games when playing at home against Anaheim

Los Angeles Kings
Los Angeles is 12-4 ATS in its last 16 games on the road
Los Angeles is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Los Angeles is 2-11 SU in its last 13 games
Los Angeles is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Los Angeles's last 8 games on the road
Los Angeles is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Dallas
Los Angeles is 13-6 SU in its last 19 games when playing on the road against Dallas
Dallas Stars
Dallas is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Dallas is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
Dallas is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Dallas is 5-14 ATS in its last 19 games at home
Dallas is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Dallas's last 12 games at home
Dallas is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Los Angeles
Dallas is 6-13 SU in its last 19 games when playing at home against Los Angeles

Pittsburgh Penguins
Pittsburgh is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games
Pittsburgh is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
Pittsburgh is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 14 of Pittsburgh's last 20 games on the road
Pittsburgh is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Edmonton
Pittsburgh is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing Edmonton
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Pittsburgh's last 6 games when playing Edmonton
Pittsburgh is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Edmonton
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Pittsburgh's last 7 games when playing on the road against Edmonton
Edmonton Oilers
Edmonton is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Edmonton's last 5 games
Edmonton is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games at home
Edmonton is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Pittsburgh
Edmonton is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games when playing Pittsburgh
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Edmonton's last 6 games when playing Pittsburgh
Edmonton is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Pittsburgh
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Edmonton's last 7 games when playing at home against Pittsburgh

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 05:14 PM
Cole Faxon Oct 23 '18, 7:05 PM in 1h
NBA | 76ers vs Pistons
Play on: OVER 217½ -105

FREE PLAY on 76ers/Pistons over 217½ -105

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 05:15 PM
Jack Jones Oct 23 '18, 7:05 PM in 1h
NBA | 76ers vs Pistons
Play on: Pistons +1 -105 at 5Dimes

Jack’s Free Pick Tuesday: Detroit Pistons +1
Ben Simmons is doubtful tonight for the Philadelphia 76ers. He is nursing a back injury that forced him out of Saturday’s game, and it’s likely that the 76ers will decide to rest him tonight. He is the engine that makes the 76ers run.
And it’s not like the 76ers have been impressive during their 2-1 start this season. They lost by 18 on the road to the Celtics in their only road game. Their two home wins came against two of the worst teams in the NBA in the Bills and Magic, and they only beat the Magic 116-115 as 12.5-point favorites.
The Pistons have opened 2-0 this season and have one of the most underrated head coaches in Dwane Casey. He certainly knew how to get it done in the regular season when he was with the Raptors. His only problem was not being able to get past Lebron James in the playoffs, which has also been a problem for everyone else in the East, too.
The 76ers are 0-6 ATS in their last six games after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game. Philadelphia is 0-4 ATS in its last four road games. The Pistons are 5-0 ATS in their last five home games vs. a team with a losing road record. They have had one of the more underrated home-court advantages in the NBA over the past few seasons. Bet the Pistons Tuesday.

Can'tPickAWinner
Hunter Price Oct 23 '18, 7:05 PM in 1h
NHL | Panthers vs Rangers
Play on: Panthers -120 at YouWager

1* Free Pick on Panthers -120

Can'tPickAWinner
Ray Monohan Oct 23 '18, 7:05 PM in 1h
NHL | Coyotes vs Blue Jackets
Play on: Blue Jackets -165 at 5Dimes

Columbus Blue Jackets ML
This line has moved a lot against Columbus here and despite the juice, this one is worthy of a smaller play. Columbus has been up and down through their first 7 games, but this offense has found a lot of success. Averaging 3.29 goals per game, it's been a lot of different guys who have stepped up for this team to find the back of the net.
They take on a struggling Coyotes team that they have dominated as of late. Columbus has won 6 straight in this series as they've simply been able to dominate both sides of the puck. That certainly will play in the back of the Coyotes' minds here as well as how bad they've been thus far.
Arizona has averaged only 1.43 goals per game through their first 7 here in 2018. They have zero confidence right now and are worth fading still given their struggles.
Lay the price here. Back Columbus.
Good Luck, Razor Ray.

Can'tPickAWinner
Dustin Hawkins Oct 23 '18, 7:05 PM in 1h
Play on: OVER 5½ +100

Free Play on Coyotes vs Blue Jackets over 5½ +100

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 05:16 PM
ASA Oct 23 '18, 7:05 PM in 1h
Play on: Coyotes +155 at 5Dimes

ASA PLAY ON Free Pick Arizona Coyotes Money Line (+) over Columbus Blue Jackets, Tuesday @ 7:05 PM ET

You know Coyotes head coach Rick Tocchet has some extra motivation here. Arizona lost both games by a single goal to John Tortorella's Blue Jackets last season despite the fact that the Coyotes outshot Columbus in each game. Keep in mind, Tocchet was a long-time Flyer as a player while Tortorella spent a number of years coaching in the Rangers organization. Rangers are one of the Flyers biggest rivals. An even bigger "tie-in" to the hunger factor here for Tocchet is that he replaced Tortorella as head coach in Tampa Bay. The point is that this game certainly has extra meaning and we love the extra underdog value being offered here. The Coyotes are off a 5-3 loss at Winnipeg but previously had allowed an average of only 2 goals per game in their 6 prior games. The Blue Jackets have lost 2 of their last 3 games and are allowing an average of 4.8 goals per game in their last 4 games. The Coyotes are absolutely worth a look as a big dog tonight. Free Pick: Arizona on the money line (+) in early evening action Tuesday.

Can'tPickAWinner
Kenny Walker Oct 23 '18, 7:35 PM in 2h
NHL | Flames vs Canadiens
Play on: Canadiens -104 at BMaker

Free Pick on Canadiens

Can'tPickAWinner
Mark Wilson Oct 23 '18, 7:35 PM in 2h
NHL | Bruins vs Senators
Play on: Bruins -140 at Bovada

Free Play on Bruins -140

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 05:17 PM
Mike Lundin Oct 23 '18, 7:35 PM in 2h
NHL | Flames vs Canadiens
Play on: Canadiens +101 at betonline

#NHL FREE PICK - 14-7 ALL FREE PICKS SINCE SEPTEMBER 1.
The Montreal Canadians are 3-1-0 at home on the season and I like the price we get on the Habs here against the Calgary Flames Tuesday night.
Calgary was rather lucky to post a 4-1 win at NY Rangers its last time out, winning despite getting outshot 45-26. The Flames are 1-7 in their last eight road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600 and lost 3-2 here at Bell Centre last December.
Montreal had won three straight before losing 4-3 in overtime Saturday to the Ottawa Senators. "You have to learn from losses," Canadiens forward Brendan Gallagher told the press after practice Monday. "You learn more from a loss than you do from a win. We made some mistakes. We understand the errors we made. After our previous losses, we've done a pretty good job of responding. ... Now we have to react the appropriate way, come back strong with a good effort and learn how to play in those situations."
Good spot for the Habs to bounce back.
Free pick on Montreal Canadiens.

Can'tPickAWinner
Sal Michaels Oct 23 '18, 8:00 PM in 2h
NCAA-F | Troy vs South Alabama
Play on: UNDER 56 -115

Free Play on Troy vs South Alabama under 56 -115

Can'tPickAWinner
Info Plays Oct 23 '18, 8:00 PM in 2h
Play on: UNDER 56 -115

1* Free Play on Troy vs South Alabama under 56 -115

Can'tPickAWinner
Ross Benjamin Oct 23 '18, 8:00 PM in 2h
Play on: Troy -12½ -101 at pinnacle

Ross Benjamin has gone a terrific 11-4 (73%) with his 2018 MLB postseason picks thus far. The winning continues tonight with Ross’ 5* game in the opening game of this 2018 World Series between Los Angeles/Boston (8:09 ET/Fox). Cash in by purchasing this pick from one of the elite professional sports handicappers in the world!
Troy @ South Alabama 8:00 ET
Game# 101-102
Play On: Troy -12.5
Troy is coming off a 22-16 upset loss as a 10.5-point road favorite against Liberty in their previous game. The defeat dropped their season record to 5-2 (.714). Troy will be out to revenge last year’s 19-8 upset loss to South Alabama in a game they closed as a sizable 19.0-point home favorite.
South Alabama is coming off a 45-7 blowout win over an Alabama State team that plays at the FCS level. Their only other win this season came against Texas State who has gone 0-6 this year versus FBS teams.
Any college football double-digit away favorite that’s playing before Game 9 of their season who is coming off an away favorite of 3.0 or greater straight up loss by 9 points or less, and they possess a win percentage of .833 or worse, versus an opponent (South Alabama) that scored 9 points or more in their previous game, resulted in those away favorites going 23-0 ATS since 1987. Bet on Troy minus the points for my Tuesday 10/23 free pick.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 05:19 PM
Frank Sawyer

Oct 23 '18, 8:00 PM in 2h
Play on: Troy -11 -105 at 5Dimes

Take the Troy Trojans minus the points versus the South Alabama Jaguars. Troy (5-2) looks to bounce-back from their 22-16 upset loss at Liberty two Saturdays ago as a 12-point favorite. The Trojans have bounced-back to cover the point spread in 5 of their last 7 games after a straight-up win. Troy has also covered the point spread in 7 of their last 8 games on the road. South Alabama (2-5) comes off a 45-7 win over Alabama State back on October 13th. But the Jaguars have failed to cover the point spread in 17 of their last 22 games after a straight-up win. South Alabama has also failed to cover the point spread in 14 of their last 20 games against teams with a winning record. Lay the points with Troy. Best of luck — Frank.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 05:20 PM
Mike Williams Oct 23 '18, 8:05 PM in 2h
NBA | Clippers vs Pelicans
Play on: Clippers +7 -110 at Bovada

1* on Clippers +7 -110

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 05:21 PM
Bobby Conn Oct 23 '18, 8:05 PM in 2h
NHL | Sharks vs Predators
Play on: Predators -125 at GTBets

1* Free Play on Predators -125

Can'tPickAWinner
Pro Computer Gambler Oct 23 '18, 8:05 PM in 2h
MLB | Dodgers vs Red Sox
Play on: Red Sox -1½ +150 at 5Dimes

Can'tPickAWinner
Larry Ness Oct 23 '18, 8:05 PM in 2h
NBA | Clippers vs Pelicans
Play on: Pelicans -6½ -107 at 5Dimes

My free play is on the NO Pelicans at 8:05 ET.
The New Orleans Pelicans scored 131 points in their season-opening 19-point win over the Rockets last Wednesday in Houston and then followed up with a franchise-record 149 points in a home rout of the Sacramento Kings on Friday. Meanwhile, the LA Clippers are 2-1 after a season-opening three-game homestand in which they lost to the Nuggets but then beat the Thunder (108-92 on Fri) and the Rockets (115-122 on Sun). With tonight's game in New Orleans, the Clippers begin a stretch in which six of their next eight games will be on the road.
Rookie guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (Kentucky) has shown signs that he's ready to contribute right now, as he reached double digits twice while averaging 8.3 points during the homestand. On the flip side, fellow guard Avery Bradley has totaled just 15 points in the three games, shooting only 7-for-23 (30.4 percent) overall and 1-for-8 (12.5 percent) on three-pointers. However, Bradley has been a big factor defensively, helping the Clippers limit high-powered opposing guards Jamal Murray, Dennis Schroder and James Harden to a combined 16-for-53 shooting (30.2 percent).
The question you now start to hear in New Orleans is, "Who needs Boogie Cousins?" The Pelicans knew they could count on A.D. (28.5-13.0-7.0) but the 6-10 Nikola Mirotic is averaging 33.0 & 9.5! That duo has led New Orleans to win its first two games by an average of 19.5 PPG. "We've been just playing fast, sharing the ball, playing very unselfish," Mirotic told reporters. "I think we're going to be big trouble for the rest of the teams." A nice surprise has been guard Elfrid Payton, a free-agent signing who made his Pelicans debut with a triple-double at Houston. Then there is Julius Randle, who is averaging 19 points and 11 rebounds in his first two games since being signed as a free agent in the offseason.
Mirotic just may be right when he said, "I think we're going to be big trouble for the rest of the teams." The Pelicans went 3-1 against the Clippers last season, shooting 47.1 percent. This year's team looks better than last year's plus the Clippers are a team looking for an identity. They won't fine it here, in their first road game of the new season. Lay the points.
Good luck...Larry

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 05:22 PM
Brandon Lee Oct 23 '18, 8:05 PM in 2h
MLB | Dodgers vs Red Sox
Play on: Dodgers +142 at 5Dimes

10* FREE MLB PICK (Dodgers +142)
I'll take my chances here with the Dodgers to go on the road and steal Game 1 against the Red Sox. I just think the price here is too good to pass up on LA with Clayton Kershaw on the mound. Kershaw had a rough outing early in the NLCS against Milwaukee, but bounced back with a dominant showing in Game 5 and came in and closed the door in the 9th of Game 7. This is Kershaw's first ever start against the Red Sox and I think that's a big advantage for him. You also have the Dodgers' offense getting an extra hitter in the lineup with the DH. Chris Sale has not been great in the postseason and I look for his struggles to continue in Game 1. Give me the Dodgers +142!

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 05:23 PM
Jimmy Boyd Oct 23 '18, 9:05 PM in 3h
NBA | Kings vs Nuggets
Play on: OVER 227 -110

1* Free Pick on Kings/Nuggets OVER 227
We should have zero problem here cashing the OVER in tonight's NBA matchup between the Kings and Nuggets. Scoring is way up this year, as everyone is trying to play with pace. No team has been playing at a faster tempo than the Kings, who lead the league in pace at 111.4.
Sacramento games have been ridiculously high-scoring up to this point. The Kings have played 3 games and all 3 have seen at least 140 points. The only reason this total is in the 230s is because Denver comes in allowing just 95.7 ppg and have yet to allow a team to eclipse the 100-point mark.
That's certainly impressive, but also something I don't think the Nuggets are going to be able to continue to do as we move forward. I certainly don't see them being 100% locked in defensively in a huge letdown spot after their big upset home win over the Warriors on Sunday and a big showdown with LeBron James and the Lakers in LA on Thursday.
OVER is 17-4 in the Nuggets last 21 vs a team that is allowing 110 or more points/game and 24-7 in the Kings last 31 road games vs a top tier team that's outscoring opponents by 9+ points/game. Take the OVER!

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 05:36 PM
R and R Totals NHL ANAHEIM DUCKS/CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS ‑120 u6

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 05:37 PM
Golden Lock Sports NCAA Football TROY TROJANS/SOUTH ALABAMA JAGUARS o54

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 05:37 PM
Lasvegasmoneymachine NHL COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS ‑165

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 05:38 PM
Monster Sports Picks NHL COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS ‑165

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 07:00 PM
Ace / V.I.P. NBA NEW ORLEANS PELICANS ‑7

Can'tPickAWinner
Assassin Sports Betting MLB BOSTON RED SOX ‑155

Can'tPickAWinner
Odds & News MLB LOS ANGELES DODGERS +160

Can'tPickAWinner
Power Play Wins NHL FLORIDA PANTHERS ‑120

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 07:01 PM
Pure Lock NCAA Football TROY TROJANS ‑12.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 07:01 PM
Tommy King Wins MLB BOSTON RED SOX ‑150

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 07:03 PM
Mike Wynn

Free Play: Free LA Clippers/New Orleans Over 237 Points

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 07:03 PM
Free Selection from Jim Feist

Jim Feist's Comp Pick, Tuesday, October 23, 2018

10/23 06:05 PM PT / 9:05 PM ET

NBA (705) SACRAMENTO KINGS VS (706) DENVER NUGGETS

Take: (706) DENVER NUGGETS

Reason: Your free play for Tuesday, October 23, 2018 is in the NBA between the Sacramento Kings and the Denver Nuggets. Your free play is on the Nuggets.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 07:04 PM
Jeff Allen Sports

Tuesday's Free Selection is on the Chicago Blackhawks

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 07:04 PM
Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR TUESDAY: SACRAMENTO/DENVER OVER the total of 227

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 07:05 PM
Totals4U

Tuesday's Free Selection: San Jose/Nashville over 5 1/2 goals

Can'tPickAWinner
John Anthony Sports

Tuesday's Free Selection: Florida Panthers even

Can'tPickAWinner
Atlantic Sports

Tuesday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Boston Bruins - 160

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 07:06 PM
#1 Sports

Tuesday's Free Selection: Pittsburgh Penguins even

Can'tPickAWinner
Easy Money Sports

Lee's Tuesday Free Selection Is

Philadelphia +1

Can'tPickAWinner
Nevada Sharpshooter

Your free winner for Tuesday: Take LA CLIPPERS/NEW ORLEANS UNDER the total of 235½

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 07:07 PM
Huddle Up Sports

Free Play: LA Clippers +6'

Can'tPickAWinner
Hawkeye Sports

Tuesday's Free Pick: Calgary Flames - 115

Can'tPickAWinner
Golden Dragon Sports

FREE WINNER for Tuesday

Troy/S Alabama under 55

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 07:08 PM
Arthur Ralph Sports

FREE play TUES: New Orleans -6 NBA

Can'tPickAWinner
Teyas Sports

FREE PICK 10/23 NBA NEW ORLEANS OVER 237 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
Platinum Plays

Free Pick the LA Clippers/New Orleans Game OVER 237 Points

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 07:09 PM
The Vegas Steam Line

Your free winner for Tuesday: Take LA CLIPPERS +6 over New Orleans

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 07:09 PM
High Stakes Syndicate

Free Selection for Tuesday: San Jose Sharks + 120

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 07:10 PM
Kenny Towers

FREE PLAY FOR TUESDAY - Chicago (NHL) -130 over Anaheim

Can'tPickAWinner
Sharp Bettor

SharpBettor FREE Play for Tuesday, October 23, 2018

10/23 05:05 PM MLB (901) LOS ANGELES DODGERS (C KERSHAW - L) VS (902) BOSTON RED SOX (C SALE - L)

Play : UNDER

Can'tPickAWinner
Roz Wins

Roz's Monday, October 22, 2018, Free Pick

10/22 05:05 PM NBA (505) INDIANA PACERS VS (506) MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES

Take : T'Wolves

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 07:11 PM
The Last Call

Tuesday's Free Play: Sacramento Kings + 12

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 07:11 PM
Tony Brown

Tonys *5 NCAA Free Pick

Troy vs. South Alabama, 10/23/2018 20:00 EDT

Point Spread: -12½/-108 Troy

Sportsbook:
PinnacleSports

Fp: Troys rushing attack average 200+ yds per game and shod have no problem running all over a south Alabama defense that gives up about 200 yds per contest on the ground ! Look for Troy to get the win and cover for my ncaa free play.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-23-2018, 07:14 PM
Top Dog MLB LOS ANGELES DODGERS +135