PDA

View Full Version : Service Plays Tuesday 11/6/18

Can'tPickAWinner
11-05-2018, 09:42 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

dawggy
11-06-2018, 07:17 AM
From Arthur Ralph Sports (https://www.freeplays.com/handicapper.asp?serviceID=8220).

TUES:TROPHY plays College HOOP
Washington -7, Syracuse -18

FREE play TUES: CFB Buffalo-20

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 08:58 AM
Ben Burns

3* Temple -9

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 08:58 AM
Stephen Nover

2* Phoenix +1

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 08:59 AM
Spartan

2* Kentucky -2

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 10:07 AM
Chase Diamond

8* Wofford +10.5 (CBB Hidden Gem)

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 10:48 AM
Greg shaker

2* Memphis / Tennessee tech over 154

2* Charlotte / Chattanooga under 146.5

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 10:48 AM
Dave Essler

3* Atlanta / Charlotte under 231

2* Oregon -21

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 12:10 PM
AdomasTips

Charlotte Hornets | Atlanta Hawks
Over 231

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 12:31 PM
VegasInsiderTips

NBA

Charlotte Hornets - Atlanta Hawks : O 231
Phoenix Suns - Brooklyn Nets : O 219

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 12:40 PM
Teddy Covers

NBA

4% Charlotte -11

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 12:43 PM
Robert Ferringo CBB

7 Memphis -15
6 Washington -8
3 cal Irvine -14, money line par ND, temp, wash, memorial, uci
2 Virginia -25.5, geo Mason -4, so bama 20, temple -8, la tech 9.5, ga state -7, mem over 154, by over 154.5, marq -16
1 Notre dame -12.5, west Michigan -11.5, Kentucky -1.5, cent fla -7, Utah st -3.5, bama -27, Bryant 24, gard webb 13

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 12:44 PM
Goodfella CBB

2* Oregon -21 -125

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 12:44 PM
From Northcoast group of handicappers:

Accu Picks

CBB
3* #728 Temple -9

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 01:17 PM
Zach Cimini (CBK)
Kentucky -2
Milwaukee +17
Temple -9
Cal Fullerton +12
Chattanooga +5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 01:18 PM
Michael Rusk (CBK)

Maryland -20
Townson +25.5
George Mason Under 148

Can'tPickAWinner
Steve Oh (CFB)

Buffalo -22.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Larry Hartstein (NBA)
Milwaukee -1

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 01:31 PM
Brandon Watson (College Hoops)

North Carolina -10
Kansas -4.5
Duke +2

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 02:59 PM
Hackman
canucks 120
wild 135

Can'tPickAWinner
Goodfella

3* Portland / Milwaukee over 228

Can'tPickAWinner
Rockdeman Sports (CBB)

Purdue -19.5
The Citadel +28
Michigan State +5

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 03:00 PM
Sleepyj

2* Nevada / BYU under 155.5

Can'tPickAWinner
MILLER LOCKS

6:30 PM EST NCAAB
SIENA VS. PROVIDENCE

PICK: PROVIDENCE -19 (-110)

RISK: 11 UNITS

7:00 PM EST NCAAB
TOWSON VS. VIRGINIA

PICK: VIRGINIA -25.5 (-110)

7:00 PM EST NCAAB
CITADEL VS. CLEMSON

PICK: CLEMSON -27.5 (-110)

9:00 PM EST NCAAB
IDAHO STATE VS. GONZAGA

PICK: GONZAGA -29.5 (-110)

11:00 PM EST NCAAB
BYU VS. NEVADA

PICK: NEVADA -11.5 (-105)

CFB 42-38 plus 44 units
NFL 24-33 minus 99 units
NHL 0-3 minus 33 units
NBA 7-10 minus 33 units

Can'tPickAWinner
INSIDER SPORTS REPORT

Premier Picks® For 11/06/18

4* Towson/Virginia UNDER 130 (NCAAB)
Range: 132 to 128

3* Chattanooga/Charlotte OVER 140.5 (NCAAB)
Range: 139 to 143

3* Buffalo -20 over Kent St. (NCAAF)
Range: -18 to -22

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 03:01 PM
Greg shaker

2* Charlotte / Chattanooga under 146.5

Analysis:
Please note that as we begin a new CBB Season plays will be light the first few days. Also note that our totals in College Hoops are derived using a number of factors that nobody else is using and not yet discovered by Sports Books. Therefore write-ups will be more about how and when to play and to what number at which the play is good. The new Charlotte coach stresses D and slow tempo. This should serve us well here tonight. This number actually opened at 146.5 but was beat down quickly to 141.5 in less than an hour yesterday. It continues to drop so far during the betting cycle..Still good at 135 or better..

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 03:37 PM
Analytical NBA Totals Bets

11/6/18 2 Plays:

1 unit Was/Dal over 226
1 unit Mil/Por over 228

Wellngood76
11-06-2018, 05:09 PM
Scoutspicks
Major NCAAB card tonight Starting with Twin 8 unit plays 727 LaSalle +8.5
753 Duke +2.5

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 05:17 PM
JR ODONNELL

3* Kent st +21

Can'tPickAWinner
Ray Chadwick

75 DIME
Triple Wager Winner
# 3 in a Row

Duke

Can'tPickAWinner
Al DeMarco

Top-Rated
15 DIME
Winner # 31 of 49

Nevada

Can'tPickAWinner
Tommy Brunson

Top-Rated
100 DIME
Winner # 8 of 10

Buffalo -20

Can'tPickAWinner
SWAG PICKS

Florida St -4
Central Florida under 149

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 05:18 PM
Indian cowboy
4-Unit Play. #707. Take Under 229 - Milwaukee vs Portland (Tuesday November 6 @ 10:05p.m.)

The Blazers come into this game in third place in the Western Conference with a 7-3 record. They have won 4 out of their last 5 games and their latest game was a defensive masterpiece. The only gave up 81 points to the Twolves on 31 % shooting. Now they must replicate that performance and keep the 8-1 Bucks at bay. The Blazers will be well aware that the Bucks just posted 146 points in their latest game, so that will get the Blazer's full attention. The Blazers own a top 8 defense and at home, we believe that defense will come to the forefront and contribute to the letdown the Bucks are sure to have. Remember when the Cavs posted 136 and we sided with the under in their next game? That's the same situation here. The chances of Milwaukee duplicating that offensive performance is slim and we like the total to stay under the number here in this spot. The Under is 5-2 in the Bucks last 7 Tuesday games and the Under is 4-1 in the Blazers last 5 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game. The Under has also hit in the last 4 meetings between these two teams in Portland and 6 of 8 overall.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 05:19 PM
Greg shaker

2* Charlotte / Chattanooga under 146.5[/QUOTE]

Analysis:
Please note that as we begin a new CBB Season plays will be light the first few days. Also note that our totals in College Hoops are derived using a number of factors that nobody else is using and not yet discovered by Sports Books. Therefore write-ups will be more about how and when to play and to what number at which the play is good. The new Charlotte coach stresses D and slow tempo. This should serve us well here tonight. This number actually opened at 146.5 but was beat down quickly to 141.5 in less than an hour yesterday. It continues to drop so far during the betting cycle..Still good at 135 or better..

2* Oregon / Portland st over

Analysis:
2* Play at 162 or better. I had thought this one would drop so we have been waiting on it but apparently it is not. Depending on where you bet there are 155.5's and as high at 158 but either are very good numbers..

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 05:56 PM
Analytical NBA Totals
NBA 35-27 plus 7.0 units
1 unit Was/Dal over 226
1 unit Mil/Por over 228

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 05:57 PM
Strike Point Sports

Tuesday's College Basketball Plays

5-Unit Play. #757 Take Rider (+7) over Central Florida (6:30 p.m., Tuesday, November 6)
This Rider team won 22 games last year and finished for a share of the MAAC top spot. No one saw the Broncs coming. This year, they'll be even better. Rider returns five double digit scorers as well as brings in two senior transfer guards who'll contribute to the depth and production. UCF has skill but its players haven't had a ton of time together on the court, as their best two players missed half of last year. Rider has developed their depth and cohesiveness more organically. I think this number is steep all things considered. Look for a live underdog compete for an outright win tonight. Play Rider and the points here.

5-Unit Play. #722 Take George Mason (-5) over Penn (7 p.m., Tuesday, November 6)
George Mason's 16-17 record a season ago won't scare anyone. Bu the fact that the Patriots have all five starters back, that should. Four of them were double figure scorers. Last yeat Penn made the NCAA Tournament, but I expect them to take a step back while George Mason goes to the next level. Big edge in talent goes to the home team, not to mention that yes, they are at home. Patriots by 12.

3-Unit Play. #781 Take Pacific (-7.5) over SIU Edwardsville (8 p.m., Tuesday, November 6)
After a year of playing surprise to most of the WCC in a lot of close and competitive games, Pacific will fight for a spot in the top four or five in the league. Here they get a lesser team and a chance to build some momentum in the early stages of what will be a more highly anticipated season for the Tigers. Lay the number with the favorite to do damage against the OVC program.

3-Unit Play. #738 Take Florida State (-4) over Florida (9 p.m., Tuesday, November 6)
The Seminoles shocked most of the nation with their Elite Eight appearance in last year's NCAA Tournament. With most of their roster intact, this FSU team will look to build off their postseason run with a strong regular season start. Long and athletic, and always full of life as a Leonard Hamilton-coached team, look for Florida State to knock off their in-state rivals UF and cover the number to open the season.

3-Unit Play. #744 Take UC Davis (-2.5) over San Francisco (10 p.m., Tuesday, November 6)
Again UC Davis will be a player in the Big West. They have experience and they have skill. AJ John and Siler Schneider lead the way. San Francisco has good guard play, but they lack size inside on both sides of the court. UCD will win the battle on the glass and convert a more balanced attack both on the perimeter and down low. Home Aggies come through minus the modest number.

3-Unit Play. #745 Take UCSB (+7) over Wyoming (10 p.m., Tuesday, November 6)
Wyoming lost the bulk of its scoring from last year. So even with their top player Justin James back after his flirt with the NBA, UCSB is a smart play with the number. The Gauchos will look to make this the year they get back towards the top of a Big West they have dominated for most of the last decade. Look for this one to be a back-and-forth game between these two and the dog to come through with the cash.
Best of Luck -

uwinnow
11-06-2018, 06:00 PM
NorthCoast marquee KENT STATE +++

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 06:01 PM
Robert Ferringo

2-Unit Play. Take #710 Virginia (-25.5) over Towson (7 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 6)
When last we saw the Cavaliers they were on the losing end of the biggest upset in NCAA Tournament history, getting run out of the gym by Maryland-Baltimore County in the first No. 1-No. 16 upset ever. The Cavaliers have had that game over their head all offseason. And now they get to take out some of that frustration on a completely overmatched opponent. Towson's Pat Skerry had carved out a niche in the CAA as a slow, grinding defensive team. (Sound familiar?) But the last two seasons they pushed their tempo a bit and got more aggressive offensively. The results were mixed. But Skerry lost four starters and is now starting from scratch, and going back to more of a defensive style. Who do you think is going to execute that style of basketball better at this point - UVA or Towson? Virginia has five of their top seven guys back from last year's No. 1 seed. And they added transfer Braxton Key. They are bigger, stronger and more motivated and I think they will lay into the visiting Tigers in the second half.

1-Unit Play. Take #716 Notre Dame (-12.5) over Illinois-Chicago (7 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 6)
Notre Dame is not going to be all that good this year. But they aren't that bad either. They have a clear go-to guy and potential stud in T.J. Gibbs. They have three other guys that have seen a lot of minutes over the last two years. And they have three promising Top 100 freshmen. This team also had a trip to the Bahamas in August to work out some of the kinks and I think they will be ready to play. Illinois-Chicago isn't terrible. But they also aren't very good. They didn't win a single game against a Top 175 team last year. They got floored by the Top 100 teams they did face and they lost their leading scorer, Dikembe Dixon. I think they will be outclassed here by the Irish.

1-Unit Play. Take #718 Western Michigan (-11.5) over Detroit (7 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 6)
The Broncos lost a ton from last year's massively disappointing team. However, they are still better off than Detroit. Mike Davis took over the Titans late this summer. And Davis was literally still trying to find coaches and players in August. This is going to be one of the worst teams in the country. They needed a 3-point buzzer beater to beat Wayne State, a D-II team, in their exhibition. WMU beat a much better Detroit team by eight points on the road last year. I don't think they'll have any trouble getting a win here.

2-Unit Play. Take #722 George Mason (-4) over Penn (7 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 6)
The Patriots look like they are ready to make some noise in the A-10. They have all five starters back, including high-scoring Otis Livingston, and the Patriots look to have a nice blend of talent and experience on the perimeter and in the post. Penn is tough. There is no doubt about that. They were one of the Ivy League's best teams last year. But they also lost to Fairfield, LaSalle, Towson, Toledo and Temple in the nonconference. They went 0-7 last year in nonconference games against Top 170 teams. And two years ago this same group of guys lost by 19 points at home against this same George Mason team. The Patriots have the home court edge and they are a little more skilled and a little more ready to play than the Quakers here.

2-Unit Play. Take #725 South Alabama (+20) over Auburn (9 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 6)
Auburn lost two starters, including its best guard, from last year's team. They will get back big men Austin Wiley and Danjel Purifoy this year. But Wiley is hurt and will miss this game and Purifoy is suspended the first nine games. Further, Auburn hosts a Top 20 team, Washington, this Friday. So all of this is to say that I think they are completely overlooking South Alabama here. The Jaguars have four starters back from last year's squad and added some decent transfers. They have a new coach and new sense of optimism. And this game - coming against a big in-state school - clearly means more to them than it does to Auburn and I think that USA will be able to keep this one respectable.

2-Unit Play. Take #728 Temple (-8) over LaSalle (7;30 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 6)
This is opening night in Fran Dunphy's final season at Temple. The Owls were a terrible disappointment last year. But I think that they will be motivated to give him a proper send-off. Quinton Rose and Shizz Alston are veterans and they are just a lot further ahead than LaSalle, which has a new coach and a bunch of new players. Temple has revenge for an 87-83 loss at LaSalle last year in which they blew an 11-point second half lead. I don't see that being the case here. The Owls are the better, more motivated team and I think they will lay the wood for a rare blowout win in this Big 5 series.

2-Unit Play. Take #731 Louisiana Tech (+9.5) over Wichita State (8 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 6)
Louisiana Tech has four starters back from what was a decent, if injury-riddled, team last year. They only lost by three points at Alabama and lost to UL-Lafayette, Texas, Western Kentucky and Marshall - all quality teams - by an average of just eight points per game. I think Tech will be even better this year because they are healthier and more experienced. Wichita State is starting from scratch. They lost their top six players from last year's team, which itself was recovering from massive attrition after the 2016-17 season. They also lost assistant coaches and there is just a ton of turnover here. I think it is going to take some time for them to get it together and Louisiana Tech is no walkover opponent.

6-Unit Play. Take #748 Washington (-8) over Western Kentucky (10:30 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 6)
There is a lot to unpack in this game. But the basics are this: Western Kentucky is going to be a hell of a lot better later in the year than they are right now. They lost three of their best players from last year's team. Point guard Lamonte Bearden is facing a six-game suspension and transfer DeSean Murray is suspended. In fact, this team has been dealing with off-court issues all preseason. Their best player is a freshman playing in his first game. And I just don't think they are nearly as good as Washington. I think the Huskies are the best team in the Pac-12. And I think that their 2-3 zone is going to cause the inexperienced Hilltoppers a lot of problems. Washington played Nevada - a Top 10 team - in a scrimmage two weeks ago. They beat Nevada by 18 points. I think they absolutely can and will do the same to a Western Kentucky team that has been overhyped coming into this season. Two years ago these two programs met on a neutral court. Washington won by 40. There is not that big of a talent disparity here tonight. But there is no doubt who the more complete team is.

1-Unit Play. Take #754 Kentucky (-1.5) over Duke (9:30 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 6)
I give the Wildcats the slight edge in this matchup. It may be a different story a few months from now. But right now Duke is solely dependent on freshmen, whereas Coach Cal and the Wildcats have some sophomores and a super senior in Reid Travis to lean on. Throw in that great freshman class and Kentucky has a nice mix. I also think that Duke is going to struggle to learn the 2-3 zone. And if they can't defend Kentucky will get too many easy baskets.

1-Unit Play. Take #758 Central Florida (-7) over Rider (6:30 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 6)
If Central Florida is healthy I think they are the best team in the AAC. And right now they are healthy. I really like this Rider team. They are my pick to win the Metro. And they will give UCF a game. But I just think that Central Florida is going to wear Rider down. Rider's center is 6-9. UCF's is 7-6. And Tacko Fall's backups are 6-11 and 6-9 and can play. This Central Florida team is one of the most experienced in the country. They are more talented and from the better conference. I think Rider will keep it close but eventually UCF's defense and massive advantage in the post (and at the free throw line) will lead to a double-digit win for the home team.

2-Unit Play. Take #768 Georgia State (-7) over East Tennessee State (7 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 6)
For the second straight season ETSU coach Steve Forbes loses four starters and six seniors from his roster. That is just a phenomenal amount of roster turnover in back-to-back seasons. Last year he recovered to ho-hum his way to a 25-win season. But I don't know that the Bucs will be able to do it again this time around. There's just a lot going on with this team and there's no telling how good they are going to be out of the gate as they learn to play together. Last year's team turned out to be good. But they actually stunk early in the season, losing three of their first five. That includes a season-opening road loss at Northern Kentucky, 81-63. I see a similar result here. Georgia State is the best team in the Sun Belt (a better league than the SoCon) and they have the league's best player, D'Marcus Simonds. They are an excellent shooting team with a quirky defense and a load of experience. I think they will start the season with a blowout home win.

7-Unit Play. Take #774 Memphis (-15) over Tennessee Tech (8 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 6)

2-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 154.0 Tennessee Tech at Memphis (8 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 6)
The Penny Hardaway Era begins in Memphis. Do you think that this guy wants to make a statement? I do. And I think he'll keep his foot on the gas all season long. Hardaway said he wants to play fast, he wants to press, and he wants to go full throttle. That means he's not going to take it easy or call off the dogs against an overmatched opponent like Tennessee Tech. Hardaway has an outstanding duo in Jeremiah Martin and Kyvon Davenport, along with two other regulars from last year's 21-win team. Throw in a really good recruiting class and Hardaway has some dudes. Tennessee Tech had the fourth-most experienced team in college basketball last year. They lost four starters from that team and are basically starting from scratch. They really have a hodgepodge of guys that they are throwing together and trying to make work. And I don't think it will work on the road, against a frantic opponent, in front of a frenzied crowd. Last year Tennessee Tech did have a decent (19-win) team. And they still lost by 37 points at TCU in the first week of the season. They lost by 28 at Indiana and by 26 at home against Murray State. Those were the three best teams they faced all season long and they weren't even close to competitive. I think it will be the same thing here. Tennessee Tech hasn't even played an exhibition game together; Memphis played two and won 120-66 and 95-68. Yeah, those games were against D-II schools. But it shows you the breakneck pace Memphis wants to play at. Finally, Tennessee Tech coach Steve Payne said this week and his guys aren't even healthy. ?The kids have been working really hard and we are going to have a nice team, I just don't know at what point we're going to have a nice team,? Payne said in published reports. ?We've got three guys out with knee injuries ? Cade Crosland, Reece Wilkinson and Caden Mills ? and hopefully we will get those guys back in the near future. And Malik Martin is still recovering from surgery to his hand.? If Martin doesn't play then Memphis may win by 50. Even without those other guys at full strength and playing together this team is going to be a mess. They will likely turn the ball over 20+ times and that should lead to easy baskets for the Tigers. This one should be a bloodbath and the spread should be closer to 19.5. Go with Memphis here.

1-Unit Play. Take #791 Utah State (-3.5) over Montana State (9 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 6)
Tyler Hall, Montana State's super scorer, is not 100 percent. He might not even play tonight and even if he does there's no telling how effective he will be. I think Hall will play, but he's not 100 percent. And this MSU team needs him at 100 percent to beat a better team from a better conference. Utah State has struggled in the Mountain West. But they built their program by feasting on weaker mid-major teams like this and I think they will get the win here.

3-Unit Play. Take #794 UC-Irvine (-14) over Idaho (10 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 6)
Idaho is starting completely over. This is Don Verlin's youngest team since 2014-15 - the group that just graduated. The Vandals have six freshmen, and it's not like they are highly touted prospects here. Verlin's whole program is set up around developing a core group of guys and hoping that by the time they are juniors and seniors they are good enough to compete in the Big Sky. This year they are starting at the beginning. And they are going to stink. UC-Irvine will not stink. They have all five starters from the Big West's No. 2 team. The Anteaters actually went on the road last December and beat Idaho 67-59. Irvine brings back every single point that was scored in that game. Idaho brings back nine points, from one guy. In fact, they are even better this year after adding Stanford transfer Robert Cartwright. They are excellent defensively and huge in the post. I think that this Irvine team is going to be leaps and bounds further ahead than the Vandals and this game should be a blowout.

2-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 154.5 BYU vs. Nevada (11 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 6)
NOTE: THE FOLLOWING GAMES SHOULD BE AVAILABLE UNDER ?ADDED GAMES?, ?EXTRA GAMES?, OR ?COLLEGE EXTRA?

1-Unit Play. Take #1056 Alabama (-27) over Southern (8 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 6)

2-Unit Play. Take #1082 Marquette (-16) over UM-Baltimore County (9 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 6)
This line is about five points below what I think that it should be. UM-BC is living in the past. They just raised a banner last week commemorating their incredible upset over Virginia - the first No. 16 to ever beat a No. 1 seed in the NCAA Tournament. Congrats for UM-BC. It was a great win. But that is over. Now they are going to get run by a Marquette team that can score points in a hurry. This is not the same UM-BC team. They lost three of their top six guys, including the starting backcourt and a 20-point scorer. Outside of that win over UVA, UM-BC played give games against Top 100 teams. They lost by 11, 25, 21, 15 and 28 points. This is a worse Retrievers team playing against an improved Golden Eagles squad. And there is no way that Marquette will take UM-BC lightly, meaning Marquette is going to be ready to play.

1-Unit Play. Take #1011 Bryant (+24) over Rhode Island (7 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 6)

1-Unit Play. Take #1013 Gardner-Webb (+13) over VCU (7 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 6)

2-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #748 Washington (-3) over Western Kentucky (10:30 p.m.) AND Take #728 Temple (-3) over LaSalle (7:30 p.m.)

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #758 Central Florida (-2) over Rider (6:30 p.m.) AND Take #768 Georgia State (-2) over East Tennessee State (7 p.m.)

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #766 Syracuse (-12.5) over Eastern Washington (7 p.m.) AND Take #781 Pacific (-2.5) over SIU-Edwardsville (8 p.m.)

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #1082 Marquette (-11) over UM-Baltimore County (9 p.m.) AND Take #748 Washington (-3) over Western Kentucky (10:30 p.m.)

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #774 Memphis (-10) over Tennessee Tech (8 p.m.) AND Take #794 UC-Irvine (-9) over Idaho (10 p.m.)

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #774 Memphis (-10) over Tennessee Tech (8 p.m.) AND Take #768 Georgia State (-2) over East Tennessee State (7 p.m.)

3-Unit Play. MONEYLINE PARLAY: Take #716 Notre Dame (-1000), Take #728 Temple (-350), Take #748 Washington (-420), Take #774 Memphis (-1500) and Take #794 UC-Irvine (-1650).
This is a moneyline parlay on these five teams. All five teams have to win outright for this wager to cash. It pays out around -110. If you don't understand this wager don't worry about it; there are a lot of other games on the card to bet.

Majorp
11-06-2018, 06:07 PM
VegasGuysVIP

Kent State over 44.5

13-2 DOCUMENTED on his instagram page

Wellngood76
11-06-2018, 06:10 PM
Scoutspicks
Major NCAAB card tonight Starting with Twin 8 unit plays 727 LaSalle +8.5
753 Duke +2.5

Adding
NCAAB. Atlantic City Source. This game smack hard in AC Sport Books.
9 units 717 Detroit + 11.5
Bill ScoutsPicks

FATMANWINS
11-06-2018, 06:48 PM
allan desrosiers
ncaa football
5 buffalo under

FATMANWINS
11-06-2018, 06:49 PM
allan desrosiers
ncaa basketball
8 pitt
5 kansas
5 n car
5 duke

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 06:51 PM
Tony Finn
4% Kansas

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 06:51 PM
JM WHALE
365 Elite program:
Duke 1st Half +1
and
Over on Bucks 228.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 06:52 PM
11th: NCAAF, 8u: 101 KENT+17.5. 5u: KENT O 44.5.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 06:52 PM
Alan Boston hoops
Penn +4 1/2

DropDimes
11-06-2018, 07:03 PM
VegasGuysVIP

Kent State over 44.5

13-2 DOCUMENTED on his instagram page

Classic bullspit from you.. LAL ML (loser), GB +5 (loser), MIN +2 2H (loser) 13-2 my a$$

Can'tPickAWinner
11-06-2018, 07:15 PM
Tiger from PHG
709 town under 130
741 cal Riv over 140

Can'tPickAWinner
Worlds Worst Picker
Kent st

Fade take
Buffalo

Can'tPickAWinner
Virgobbi Sports

CFB Week 11, 11/6:

KSU-BUF o47.5

Majorp
11-06-2018, 09:15 PM
VegasGuysVIP

Bucks -130

risking to win $2000 on instagram

Majorp
11-06-2018, 09:45 PM
VegasGuysVIP

Bucks -130

risking to win $2000 on instagram

14-2 documented on instagram, 1-0 today

Majorp
11-07-2018, 12:12 AM
VegasGuysVIP

Nevada under 84 2H

2forthemony
11-07-2018, 01:15 AM
Don't forget to post those back to back loses.... I think you just posted the Record wrong. Not a 14-2 run, more like 2-16 run.

VegasGuysVIP

Nevada under 84 2H