PDA

View Full Version : Monday 11-26-18 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Can'tPickAWinner
11-19-2018, 06:03 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 06:29 AM
Marc Lawrence Incredible Stat of the Day:

Tennessee has played OVER the total in 11 of its last 13 away games when coming off an away game. Houston has played OVER the total in the first of three straight home game 5 consecutive times.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 09:48 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Houston Texans Preview and Predictions 11-26-2018

NFL Predictions 23rd November 2018 by Gracenote
by Gracenote on 11/23/2018

Their ugly start to the season now a distant memory, the Houston Texans can set a franchise record when they host the Tennessee Titans on Monday night. The Texans own a two-game lead atop the AFC South and will go for their eighth consecutive victory after opening the campaign with three straight losses, including a 20-17 setback at Tennessee in Week 2.

Surging Houston is coming off consecutive two-point triumphs at Washington and Denver, giving the team four victories by three points or fewer during its winning streak. "We just try to keep on stacking wins and put us in position for later on down the season," Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson told reporters. "It's a very important game. It's a home game. We want to win those. It's a division game. We have to make sure we prepare well and get ready for it." The Titans squandered a chance to make Monday's matchup a showdown for division supremacy, following a pair of decisive wins over Dallas and New England with a 38-10 loss to Indianapolis last week (as the Titans were +2 point underdog at intertops). Tennessee quarterback Marcus Mariota was knocked out of that game with a stinger, but he practiced fully on Friday and Titans offensive coordinator Matt LaFleur pronounced him "ready to roll."

TV: 8:15 p.m. ET, ESPN. LINE: Texans -6 O/U: 41.5

ABOUT THE TITANS (5-5): Mariota had his two best games in the wins over the Cowboys and Patriots, and it was feared that last week's injury was related to the elbow issues that have plagued him for most of the season and forced him to miss the Week 2 matchup versus Houston. Running back Derrick Henry, who was used out of the wildcat in the first meeting, could be in line for a heavier workload as part of a backfield tandem with Dion Lewis, LaFleur said after Friday's practice. Corey Davis is Mariota's top target with 45 receptions, but it's unclear if fellow wideout Taywan Taylor will return after a two-game absence. Tennessee had the NFL's top-ranked scoring defense until it was shredded by the Colts.

ABOUT THE TEXANS (7-3): Watson had his NFL coming-out party against Tennessee last season in his third career start, throwing for four touchdowns and rushing for another as Houston set a franchise record for points in a 57-14 rout. He has not thrown for more than 239 yards in his last five starts and the Texans have scored more than 23 points just twice, but wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins has at least one TD catch in five straight games and eight overall after posting an NFL-high 13 receiving scores last season. Running back Lamar Miller is providing balance to the offense with at least 18 carries and 86 yards rushing in three of the last four games. The Texans are fifth in scoring defense (20.5 points).

EXTRA POINTS

1. Hopkins has at least 100 yards in three of his last four versus Tennessee, including 110 and a TD in Week 2.

2. Mariota had a passing and rushing touchdown in his last matchup against Houston.

3. Texans DE J.J. Watt has registered 10 sacks on the season, including one in each of his last three games.

PREDICTION: Texans 23, Titans 20

Can'tPickAWinner
Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Preview and Predictions 11-26-2018

NBA Predictions 25th November 2018 by Gracenote
by Gracenote on 11/25/2018

The Cleveland Cavaliers are suddenly playing great basketball and just knocked off a pair of teams with NBA Finals aspirations in wins over Philadelphia and Houston. The Cavaliers will try to make it three in a row when they host the Minnesota Timberwolves on Monday.

The Cavaliers were sitting at 2-14 after watching former star LeBron James lead his new team, the Los Angeles Lakers, to a win at Cleveland on Wednesday, but something finally clicked as they handed the 76ers their first home loss on Friday before returning home and knocking off the Houston Rockets 117-108 on Saturday. "This is two big wins," center Tristan Thompson told reporters. "I think like I've been saying for the last couple of weeks and (coach Larry Drew) said, if we stay the course then we're going to get our fair share of wins. ... I think we are figuring out if we play 48 minutes, play hard, play fast and always in attack mode then it gives ourselves a chance to be in these ballgames." The Timberwolves are still climbing out of a hole they dug with their own slow start but are winners of five of the last seven and took their own back-to-back with victories over Brooklyn and Chicago on Friday and Saturday, respectively. Star center Karl-Anthony Towns rescued Minnesota against the Bulls by collecting 35 points, 22 rebounds and six assists in the 111-96 triumph.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, FS North (Minnesota), FS Ohio (Cleveland)

ABOUT THE TIMBERWOLVES (9-11): Towns' performance on Saturday helped Minnesota overcome a terrible shooting effort on the wings, where starters Andrew Wiggins and Robert Covington combined to go 1-of-30 from the floor. "The first thing we told Andrew is he came in here and we just laughed with him," Towns told reporters of Wiggins, who went 0-of-12. "Everyone has a night like that. We have pretty good confidence he will come out and be just fine next game." Covington, who finished 1-of-18, was ready to move on quickly as well and expressed confidence in his shot and his abilities as a two-way player.

ABOUT THE CAVALIERS (4-14): Saturday's win featured another strong performance from rookie point guard Collin Sexton, who scored a season-high 29 points on 14-of-21 shooting while going up against Rockets star James Harden. "I'm just going out there and playing my game, getting to my shots that I know I'm capable of making nine out of 10 times," Sexton told reporters. The 19-year-old Alabama product is averaging 21.2 points on 53.7 percent shooting over the last five contests.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Thompson grabbed 20 rebounds Saturday in his third straight double-double.

2. Timberwolves PG Derrick Rose scored 20 or more points in each of the last three games and is 26-of-41 from the floor in that span.

3. Wiggins scored 22 points in a 131-123 home win over Cleveland on Oct. 19.

PREDICTION: Timberwolves 119, Cavaliers 111

Can'tPickAWinner
Milwaukee Bucks vs. Charlotte Hornets Preview and Predictions 11-26-2018

Bucks vs. Hornets Preview and Predictions

The Milwaukee Bucks will play their first road game in over two weeks when they visit the Charlotte Hornets on Monday. The Bucks capped a 4-2 homestand with a 135-129 win over San Antonio on Saturday behind a 34-point, 18-rebound performance by star forward Giannis Antetokounmpo.

"It was a big game today," Antetokounmpo told reporters after his team bounced back from a surprising loss to lowly Phoenix on Friday. "As I said yesterday, we're a winning team now. Always, no matter what's going on, no matter if we lost the game before, we're always going to try to bounce back and get back on track. That's what we did today." The two-time All-Star recorded 25 points, 18 rebounds and eight assists in a season-opening 113-112 win at Charlotte. The Hornets will be opening a four-game homestand after falling 124-123 at Atlanta on Sunday, with Kemba Walker having a potential game-winning shot blocked in the closing seconds. Walker finished with 22 points, nine assists and just one turnover - a shot-clock violation in the final minute - as Charlotte dropped to 3-7 on the road.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, FS Wisconsin (Milwaukee), FS Southeast (Charlotte)

ABOUT THE BUCKS (14-5): Antetokounmpo led a quartet of 20-point scorers in the win over the Spurs as Milwaukee shot 57 percent, just shy of its season high. Malcolm Brogdon was the most accurate of the bunch with 23 points on 10-of-15 shooting, and the third-year pro - who sealed the win with a 3-pointer in the closing seconds - is averaging 22.5 on 72 percent shooting over his last two games. Eric Bledsoe recorded the assist on Brogdon's late basket en route to a 20-point, 10-assist effort, giving him his second double-double of the season.

ABOUT THE HORNETS (9-10): Malik Monk came off the bench to score a career high-tying 26 points in 24 minutes in the loss to Atlanta after producing a total of 27 over his previous five contests. He hit a personal-best seven 3-pointers one game after never getting off the bench - a first this season - in a loss at Oklahoma City. "He was great tonight," coach James Borrego said of Monk during a postgame television interview. "Didn't play last game. I thought he was great tonight. Came out with an aggressive mentality. He was ready for the moment, stepped up and gave us a chance to get back in that game."

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Walker scored 41 points in the loss to the Bucks earlier this season.

2. Hornets PG Tony Parker (ribs) has missed the last two games and is day-to-day.

3. Milwaukee PF Ersan Ilyasova (knee) sat out Saturday's win.

PREDICTION: Bucks 114, Hornets 110

Can'tPickAWinner
Houston Rockets vs. Washington Wizards Preview and Predictions 11-26-2018

The Washington Wizards aren't exactly playing up to expectations 19 games into the season but may finally be finding the formula to lead them back to a winning record. The Wizards will try to secure their sixth win in nine games when they host the Houston Rockets on Monday.

Reported infighting between players and between players and coaches marred the first month of the season but Washington is still capable of putting together a good showing and ran away from the New Orleans Pelicans late on Saturday thanks to a rare display of defensive intensity. "We just did what we needed to do, and it was all on the defensive end," Wizards shooting guard Bradley Beal told reporters. "That's where it came from. Our shots were equal, and we put up a nice amount of points, but our defense is what won us the game. We accepted the challenge." The Rockets were rolling right along with wins in five straight but could not survive a back-to-back on the road and fell at Detroit and Cleveland to drop back to .500. Houston star James Harden continued his torrid pace with 40 points against the Cavaliers and is averaging 37.5 points over the last four contests.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, NBATV, AT&T SportsNet Southwest (Houston), NBCS Washington

ABOUT THE ROCKETS (9-9): Harden's uptick in scoring is coming with an uptick in turnovers, and his nine on Saturday marked the fourth straight game in which he committed at least six miscues. The reigning MVP was forced to do more ball handling with point guard Chris Paul out on Saturday, and he remains day-to-day after sitting out Sunday's practice with a sore left leg. Paul's absence forced sixth man Eric Gordon into the starting lineup on Saturday and robbed the reserve unit of its most potent scorer.

ABOUT THE WIZARDS (7-12): Washington guard Austin Rivers matched a season high with 18 points on 8-of-11 shooting in 27 minutes off the bench Saturday. "One thing I've learned, one thing I've got down now, is you can't defer when you're on the court with John (Wall) or Brad (Beal)," Rivers told reporters. "If anything, you have to be more aggressive, and they actually like that, too, because it makes it easier for them because you attack, and they get easy shots." Wall and Beal each handed out eight assists in the 124-114 triumph while combining for 40 points on 15-of-31 shooting.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Wizards C Dwight Howard (glute soreness) sat out the last three games and is day-to-day.

2. Rockets C Clint Capela recorded a double-double in each of the last five games.

3. The teams split two meetings last season, with each protecting homecourt.

PREDICTION: Rockets 119, Wizards 112

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 09:56 AM
Boston Celtics vs. New Orleans Pelicans Preview and Predictions 11-26-2018

When their offense has struggled, the Boston Celtics have -- at times -- been able to rely on their defense, but now that's become an issue as well. The struggling Celtics will try to bounce back from their fourth loss in the last five games when they finish a three-game road trip Monday at the New Orleans Pelicans, who hope to have superstar forward Anthony Davis available.

Boston, considered by many the favorite in the Eastern Conference before the season, lost eight of 12 since a 6-2 start, giving up an uncharacteristic average of 115.7 points in the last three defeats. "I thought we were a step slow all night," coach Brad Stevens told reporters after Saturday's 113-104 loss at Dallas. "I thought they put us on our heels. They made a ton of effort plays, they got a bunch to the rim, and then we couldn't contain the drive ... those drives really hurt us. They turned the corner, laid it in, and had a couple of and-1s, lobs ... those are just killers." The Pelicans are more accustomed to giving up loads of points and they struggled without Davis (hip), who ranks second in the NBA in blocks (2.69), in a 124-114 loss at Washington on Saturday. New Orleans has been incredibly streaky thus far and their current three-game slide comes on the heels of a 6-1 stretch.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, NBCS Boston, FS New Orleans

ABOUT THE CELTICS (10-10): One issue in Boston's mediocre start is a slight dip in production from youngsters Jayson Tatum (field-goal percentage down from 47.5 last season to 44.3) and Jaylen Brown (11.1 points on 39.8 percent shooting after 14.5 on 46.5 in 2017-18), but they were not the problem at Dallas with a combined 37 points on 16-of-23 from the floor. Star guard Kyrie Irving added 19 points but missed all five of his 3-point tries and is shooting 36.7 percent over the last three games. Brown is considered day-to-day after he was forced to leave Saturday's loss after landing on his back.

ABOUT THE PELICANS (10-10): Julius Randle stepped into the starting lineup in place of Davis and had 29 points and 15 rebounds in the defeat at Washington, and New Orleans made no excuses for their leader's absence. "Our defense is atrocious right now," coach Alvin Gentry told the media. "Especially on the road. You're not going to be able to win games on the road until you can at least control the ball somewhat and take away all the driving lanes and take away the open 3s." The Pelicans are 0-4 while allowing an average of 126 points without Davis in the lineup.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Randle has five double-doubles and a triple-double in the last six games while averaging 20.8 points and 11.7 rebounds.

2. Celtics PG Marcus Smart scored a season-high 19 points off the bench at Dallas

3. Davis averaged 39.5 points and 13.5 rebounds to help New Orleans win both meetings last season.

PREDICTION: Pelicans 112, Celtics 110

Can'tPickAWinner
San Antonio Spurs vs. Chicago Bulls Preview and Predictions 11-26-2018

Spurs vs. Bulls Preview and Predictions

The San Antonio Spurs are struggling to generate any positive momentum and dropped one game under .500 with a 135-129 loss at Milwaukee on Saturday - their eighth setback in 11 games. The Spurs will try to bounce back when they visit the Chicago Bulls on Monday for the third stop of a four-game trip.

The 135 points allowed on Saturday marked the most San Antonio allowed in a non-overtime game this season, and the final number looks even worse when considering the 40 points surrendered in the fourth quarter alone. "We scored enough points to win," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich told reporters. "You've got to be able to get stops in the fourth quarter." The Bulls are losers of six of their last seven contests and know all about poor fourth quarters after being outscored 27-17 in the final period of Saturday's 111-96 home loss to Minnesota. "You can only say so much because we keep doing the same thing over and over again," Chicago guard Zach LaVine told reporters. "You can only say so much about it. I'm doing the best I can. We do some things out there just - you guys see it. It makes you turn your head. 'What the hell are we doing?'"

TV: 8 p.m. ET, FS Southwest (San Antonio), NBCS Chicago

ABOUT THE SPURS (9-10): DeMar DeRozan matched a season high with 34 points and handed out seven assists on Saturday but was upset with a team defensive performance that allowed Milwaukee star Giannis Antetokounmpo to take over down the stretch. "We've got to be better," DeRozan told reporters. "We know a key guy like Giannis is going to be extremely aggressive. We've got to be disciplined and understand how we can help the guy who is guarding him and make things as difficult as possible. It's not just a one-guy thing. It's a team thing. We kind of slacked on that." DeRozan is averaging 24.9 points and 6.3 assists while settling in in his first season with San Antonio.

ABOUT THE BULLS (5-15): Power forward Jabari Parker did his best to try to pull the team to a win Saturday and finished with a season-high 27 points on 11-of-18 shooting and seven rebounds. "I'd say overall for me - I can just speak for myself - I am just trying to keep fighting and do what I can to make it easier for everybody," Parker told the team's website. "Just trying to improve myself; that's all I can focus on. All I know is if I am doing what I can, improving, then I can look myself in the mirror; it's just about trying to improve. The game is about makes and misses and also what you do to stay in the game, so it's a bigger picture than just the jumper." Parker scored 20 or more points in three straight games and four of the last five.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Spurs SG Bryn Forbes is 20-of-37 from 3-point range over the last seven games.

2. Chicago SG Justin Holiday recorded a double-double in each of the last two games and is averaging 12 rebounds in that span.

3. San Antonio took the last three in the series, including a 133-94 drubbing in the last meeting on Nov. 11, 2017.

PREDICTION: Spurs 116, Bulls 103

Can'tPickAWinner
Indiana Pacers vs. Utah Jazz Preview and Predictions 11-26-2018

The Indiana Pacers may be operating once again without star guard Victor Oladipo when they kick off a four-game road trip Monday against the Utah Jazz. The Pacers' leader in scoring (21.4 points per game), assists (4.7) and steals (1.56), Oladipo has missed three consecutive contests due to a knee issue and is considered a game-time decision for this one.

He and forward Domantas Sabonis (ankle) both missed practice on Saturday and coach Nate McMillan seems to want to see more from Oladipo before thrusting him back into game action. "He hasn't done anything live on the floor in a week," McMillan told reporters over the weekend. "He's a lot farther away from coming back than those two guys (Sabonis and Myles Turner). He's going to have to go through a couple of live practices before he is allowed to play." The Pacers are 1-2 without Oladipo, with the win coming in the form of a 121-94 rout of the Jazz at home last Monday. Utah followed that with two more defeats before taking out its frustrations with a 133-112 triumph at Sacramento on Sunday, producing 50 more points than it did in a setback at the Los Angeles Lakers two nights earlier.

TV: 9 p.m. ET, FS Indiana, AT&T SportsNet-Rocky Mountain (Utah)

ABOUT THE PACERS (11-8): Bojan Bogdanovic scored 21 points and Sabonis added 19 and 16 rebounds before suffering the ankle injury late in Friday's 111-100 loss to San Antonio. Indiana also played that game without Turner (ankle), who has recorded at least three blocked shots in each of his last five contests and will be a game-time decision on Monday. "Hopefully, I can get it good to go on Monday," Turner told the Indianapolis Star. "It's good I got another day to try to get it right."

ABOUT THE JAZZ (9-11): Sunday's offensive breakout came without leading scorer Donovan Mitchell, who sat with a rib contusion. Fellow guard Ricky Rubio scored 27 points against the Kings for his third effort with at least 20 in the last five contests, including a season high-tying 28-point performance at Indiana. Center Rudy Gobert added 18 points and 15 rebounds on Sunday for his Western Conference-leading 18th double-double.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Bogdanovic led six players in double figures with 21 points in last week's win over the Jazz.

2. Utah SG Alec Burks is averaging 15.5 points over his last two games after producing a total of 22 in his previous five contests.

3. Pacers SG Tyreke Evans was 1-for-12 from the floor while tying a season low with two points in the loss to the Spurs.

PREDICTION: Jazz 113, Pacers 110

Can'tPickAWinner
Orlando Magic vs. Golden State Warriors Preview and Predictions 11-26-2018

Magic vs. Warriors Preview and Predictions

The Golden State Warriors have put together consecutive wins for the first time in nearly three weeks and hope to pick up one more home victory before a challenging road trip when they host the Orlando Magic on Monday. Following an uncharacteristic 2-6 swoon that featured multiple injuries and plenty of drama in the locker room, the Warriors defeated Portland and Sacramento in a back-to-back set.

Kevin Durant has emerged from a mild shooting slump to produce 76 points to go along with 21 rebounds and 14 assists during the two-game winning streak for Golden State, which begins a five-game trek Thursday against Eastern Conference-leading Toronto. "Phenomenal," Warriors coach Steve Kerr told reporters of Durant after Saturday's 117-116 victory over the Kings. "He's taking on such a big responsibility, along with Klay (Thompson). You see the shot distribution; those guys are really carrying the load offensively. Kevin was just amazing. There were so many possessions that were dead in the water, and he bailed us out late." The Magic have had a very uneven start to their six-game road trip, first losing by 25 points at Denver and then stopping the surging Los Angeles Lakers 108-104 on Sunday. Center Nikola Vucevic had another big game with 31 points, 15 rebounds and seven assists as Orlando improved to 4-4 on the road.

TV: 10:30 p.m. ET, FS Florida (Orlando), NBCS Bay Area (Golden State)

ABOUT THE MAGIC (10-10): Vucevic averaged 33.5 points and 14 rebounds in two wins over the Lakers in a span of just nine days. "He's had our number this year," Lakers superstar LeBron James told reporters of Vucevic. "He has been good inside and outside." Aaron Gordon chipped in 17 points and Terrance Ross added 16 off the bench, including a key hoop in the final minute.

ABOUT THE WARRIORS (14-7): The road trip could feature the return of two-time MVP Stephen Curry, who will miss Monday's game - his 10th in a row - due to a strained groin. His eventual return will help ease things for Durant and Thompson, who had 31 points in the win over the Kings - including the decisive basket with five seconds to go. Forward Draymond Green has missed five games due to a toe injury and remains day-to-day.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Magic SG Evan Fournier was 2-for-10 from the field in each of the first two games of the road trip while missing all seven of his 3-point attempts.

2. After scoring fewer than 20 points in each of his first seven games, Thompson has reached that mark in 12 of the last 14 contests.

3. Golden State has won each of the last 10 meetings.

PREDICTION: Warriors 115, Magic 107

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 09:57 AM
Washington Capitals vs. New York Islanders Preview and Predictions 11-26-2018

NHL Predictions 25th November 2018 by Gracenote

Coach Barry Trotz faces the team he led to a Stanley Cup for the first time when his New York Islanders host the Washington Capitals on Monday in a battle of two of the top teams in the Metropolitan Division. Trotz went 205-89-34 in the regular season and 36-27 during the playoffs over the past four years with the Capitals, ending with an impressive run to the championship last spring before resigning due to a contract dispute.

While Trotz is turning the Islanders into a contender again, Washington is beginning to resemble the team that won its first title last campaign after extending its season-high winning streak to five games with a 5-3 win at the New York Rangers on Saturday. "This is the way we want to play," Capitals center Nicklas Backstrom told reporters. "We've got to keep building and playing the way we are. It's still early, you don't find out what kind of identity you have until playoffs come, but we're in a good spot now." The Islanders are three points behind division-leading Washington with one game in hand after winning two in a row, including a convincing 4-1 victory over Carolina on Saturday. "We just played a good team game," Islanders goaltender Thomas Greiss told reporters after improving to 8-3-1 with a 26-save performance. "We didn't give them too many chances. We scored early and took the momentum away."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, Sportsnet, NBCS Washington Plus, MSG Plus (New York)

ABOUT THE CAPITALS (13-7-3): Captain Alex Ovechkin has been on a roll as he has recorded five of his team-leading 17 goals, along with two assists, in the last five games and tops the team with 27 points - two more than Backstrom (19 assists). Evgeny Kuznetsov and T.J. Oshie both are expected to miss their sixth straight game due to head injuries, and Jakub Vrana has stepped up in their absence with five points in four contests. Tom Wilson also has made a big difference since returning from a lengthy suspension, posting four goals and five assists in seven games.

ABOUT THE ISLANDERS (12-8-2): Valtteri Filppula, who is slated to play in his 899th NHL game on Monday, scored the first goal Saturday after setting up a pair of tallies in a win over New Jersey the previous day. "I probably didn't have the appreciation for what he does, all the little things," Trotz told reporters of Filppula. "You see a guy day in, day out, I get it. Totally. He's come in and done exactly what (general manager Lou Lamoriello) wanted and he's been a big part of any success we have." Josh Bailey leads the team with 21 points and Mathew Barzal has notched eight of his 20 in the last eight games.

OVERTIME

1. Ovechkin has 624 career goals after his recent surge, moving within one of Joe Sakic and Jarome Iginla for 15th place on the all-time list

2. Bailey is two points away from 400 for his career while Islanders RW Cal Clutterbuck (99) and C Brock Nelson (98) are closing in on 100 assists.

3. The Capitals have won three of the last four meetings, scoring a total of 13 goals in the last two victories.

PREDICTION: Capitals 4, Islanders 3

Can'tPickAWinner
Ottawa Senators vs. New York Rangers Preview and Predictions 11-26-2018

The New York Rangers have answered a sizzling 9-1-1 stretch heading into Thanksgiving by dropping a pair of matinees following the holiday, including a late setback in their last contest that halted a seven-game home winning streak. The Rangers aim to dust themselves off at Madison Square Garden on Monday, when they open a home-and-home set against the Ottawa Senators.

"We've got to keep our heads up, know what makes us successful and just go from there," New York defenseman Marc Staal told reporters after seeing his team get shut out in Philadelphia on Friday and drop a 5-3 decision versus Washington the following afternoon. Kevin Hayes continued his November to remember with two assists against the Capitals, boosting his point total to 11 in his last 10 games. New York could be licking its chops against a generous Ottawa club that has yielded 19 goals during its season-high three-game losing streak and dropped eight of its 10 road games (2-7-1). "We can score goals," coach Guy Boucher told reporters, "but we can't prevent them from scoring against us. On the road, it's a lot tougher, and we're paying for it."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, TSN5, RDS (Ottawa), MSG (New York)

ABOUT THE SENATORS (9-11-3): Mark Stone participated in Sunday's practice wearing a full face shield and is expected to skate against the Rangers, the Ottawa Citizen reported. The 26-year-old, whose nine goals trail only Matt Duchene (10) and Ryan Dzingel (10) for the team lead, was hit with a puck during the third period of Friday's 6-4 loss to Dallas. Bobby Ryan set up three goals versus the Stars while defenseman Thomas Chabot added two assists to run his point streak to four games (one goal, four assists).

ABOUT THE RANGERS (12-10-2): Former Senator Mika Zibanejad (team-leading 12 assists) has followed a nine-point performance over a nine-game stretch by being kept off the scoresheet and posting a minus-4 rating in his last two contests. The 25-year-old Swede has scored two goals in two contests against the team that selected him with the sixth overall pick in the 2011 draft. Countryman Henrik Lundqvist owns a 16-20-3 career record versus Ottawa, although he turned aside all 20 shots he faced in a 3-0 win on Nov. 19, 2017.

OVERTIME

1. New York D Neal Pionk has collected 15 points (four goals, 11 assists) in his last 18 games.

2. Senators G Craig Anderson, who made 48 saves in his last outing, is 12-6-3 with four shutouts and a 1.82 goals-against average in 22 career contests against the Rangers.

3. New York LW Jimmy Vesey has recorded nine points (five goals, four assists) in his last 12 games.

PREDICTION: Rangers 4, Senators 2

Can'tPickAWinner
New Jersey Devils vs. Florida Panthers Preview and Predictions 11-26-2018

The Florida Panthers' eight-game homestand got off to a disappointing start, as the team dropped an overtime decision to Chicago for its third consecutive loss overall (0-2-1). Florida attempts to snap the slide and post its second win in seven contests when it hosts the New Jersey Devils on Monday.

The Panthers squandered a pair of two-goal leads on Saturday and allowed the game-tying goal with two seconds remaining in the third period before falling in the extra session. Florida's Jonathan Huberdeau notched two assists for the second time in three contests but saw his goal-scoring drought reach seven games, keeping him stuck on 99 for his career. The Devils began their three-game road trip with Sunday's 5-2 loss at Tampa Bay, which dropped them to 2-9-0 away from home and 1-2-2 in their last five overall contests. Stefan Noesen may have earned more playing time as he opened the scoring for the Devils with his second goal of the season after being a healthy scratch for the previous two games.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, MSG Plus 2 (New Jersey), FS Florida

ABOUT THE DEVILS (9-10-3): Tampa Bay kept reigning Hart Trophy winner Taylor Hall off the scoresheet on Sunday, preventing him from recording his third straight two-point performance and keeping him one assist away from 300 for his career and three points shy of 500. Jesper Bratt continued to provide offense since returning from injury, as he scored his first goal of the campaign on Sunday to give him six points in nine games. Keith Kinkaid likely will be in the crease on Monday after Cory Schneider allowed five goals on 35 shots in the loss to the Lightning to fall to 0-5-0 with a 4.27 goals-against average and .863 save percentage in six appearances this season.

ABOUT THE PANTHERS (8-9-4): A day after having his franchise-record 17-game point streak halted, Mike Hoffman celebrated his 29th birthday on Saturday by registering a goal and an assist against the Blackhawks. The left wing, who leads the team with 11 goals and 22 points, has been kept off the scoresheet in only three of his 21 contests this season. Right wing Evgenii Dadonov notched an assist on Saturday to put an end to his season-high two-game point drought.

OVERTIME

1. Panthers D Keith Yandle has recorded four assists in as many contests to pull within three of 400 for his career.

2. New Jersey C Nico Hischier appeared in his 100th NHL game on Sunday but was kept off the scoresheet for the fourth time in five contests.

3. Florida D Aaron Ekblad has netted four tallies in his last seven games after beginning the season with a 14-game goal-scoring drought.

PREDICTION: Devils 3, Panthers 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Boston Bruins vs. Toronto Maple Leafs Preview and Predictions 11-26-2018

The Toronto Maple Leafs have changed the narrative in regard to their troubles at home this season, rebounding from a 3-5-0 start to outscore the opposition 19-4 en route to winning four in a row at Scotiabank Arena. The Maple Leafs aim to continue their strong showing in front of their fans when they play the second contest of a three-game homestand Monday against the Boston Bruins.

Andreas Johnsson, who registered only three points (two goals, one assist) over his first 18 games, became the eighth Maple Leaf to record a first-period hat trick when Toronto breezed to a 6-0 romp over Philadelphia on Saturday. The speedy 24-year-old Swede has received additional ice time as a result of the shoulder injury sustained by Auston Matthews, who is expected to return sometime this week. Speaking of hat tricks, David Pastrnak registered his second of the season and third career in the Bruins' 5-1 triumph over the Maple Leafs on Nov. 10. The 22-year-old Czech scored and set up a goal in each of his next two contests before being kept off the scoresheet in four of his last five - including Saturday's 3-2 win at Montreal that extended Boston's point streak to five games (3-0-2).

TV: 7 p.m. ET, NESN (Boston), TSN4, TVA (Toronto)

ABOUT THE BRUINS (13-6-4): Defenseman John Moore found an opportune time to score his first goal of the season, converting during a power play with 2:57 remaining in the third period versus the Canadiens. Jake DeBrusk also tallied, giving the 22-year-old five goals in his last six games and nine points (seven goals, two assists) in his past 10. Tuukka Rask picked up his first win in nearly three weeks with a 31-save performance, although the former Vezina Trophy winner has flourished (16-7-2, two shutouts, 2.14 goals-against average) versus the franchise that selected him with the 21st overall pick of the 2005 draft.

ABOUT THE MAPLE LEAFS (16-8-0): Patrick Marleau, who will skate in his 1,600th NHL game on Monday, scored his second goal in 10 games versus the Flyers. The 39-year-old tallied twice in four meetings with Boston last season and has notched 24 points (10 goals, 14 assists) in 31 career contests against the team. John Tavares netted his team's lone tally versus the Bruins and recorded his fourth point (three goals, one assist) in his last four games by capping the scoring in the third period against Philadelphia.

OVERTIME

1. Boston C David Krejci, who has notched three assists in his last two games, is one point shy of tying Cam Neely (590) for 10th place on the franchise list.

2. Maple Leafs G Garret Sparks turned aside all 35 shots he faced on Saturday to improve to 4-1-0 on the season, with the lone blemish coming against the Bruins.

3. Boston LW Brad Marchand, who set up two goals in the first encounter with Toronto this season, has recorded just one assist in his last six games.

PREDICTION: Maple Leafs 3, Bruins 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Detroit Red Wings Preview and Predictions 11-26-2018

Cam Atkinson attempts to break the franchise record by scoring in his eighth consecutive game when the Columbus Blue Jackets visit the Detroit Red Wings on Monday. Atkinson, who leads the Blue Jackets with 24 points, has recorded nine tallies and four assists during his seven-game goal-scoring streak that equals the team record set by Geoff Sanderson during the 2002-03 season.

"It's nice, lucky goal, I guess," Atkinson told reporters after scoring in Saturday's 4-2 loss at Pittsburgh. "I used their guy as a screen and it just happened to go in. That's my game. I keep shooting. When you have the hot stick, you have to shoot a little bit more, and good things happen." The loss to Pittsburgh was the second in regulation during a 10-game stretch (6-2-2) for the Blue Jackets, who have split a pair of meetings with the Red Wings this campaign - including an overtime win at Detroit in the season opener. The Red Wings are 9-3-1 over their last 13 contests but have dropped two in a row after Saturday's 3-2 shootout loss to red-hot Buffalo and a 3-1 defeat against Washington one day earlier. "We had plenty of opportunities in each of these games, but we aren't finishing them," Detroit coach Jeff Blashill told reporters on Saturday. "We've got to find a way to put pucks in the net."

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, FS Ohio (Columbus), FS Detroit

ABOUT THE BLUE JACKETS (13-8-2): Artemi Panarin's goal-scoring drought has reached 12 games, although the left wing has recorded eight assists during that stretch and 23 points on the season - second on the team behind Atkinson. Sergei Bobrovsky began to turn around his season when he came on in relief to stop 23 of the 24 shots he faced during the 5-3 loss to Detroit on Oct. 30 and has posted a .946 save percentage over his last nine appearances. Josh Anderson has recorded two goals in his last two games to tie Pierre-Luc Dubois for second on the club with 10 - behind only Atkinson's 15.

ABOUT THE RED WINGS (10-10-3): Dylan Larkin scored one goal on 10 shots in Saturday's loss and leads the team with 20 points while Andreas Athanasiou has netted three of his team-leading 10 tallies in the last three contests. Gustav Nyquist is second on the team with 16 points but has notched just one in his last six games while Tyler Bertuzzi has collected a goal and three assists in his last four contests. Anthony Mantha recorded a goal and an assist on Saturday for his second multi-point effort of the season, moving within two of 100 points for his career.

OVERTIME

1. Detroit D Trevor Daley is two points shy of 300 for his career but has been kept off the scoresheet in four straight games.

2. Columbus D Ryan Murray leads the team's blue-liners with 10 assists and a plus-9 rating.

3. The Red Wings snapped their seven-game losing streak against the Blue Jackets with the win on Oct. 30.

PREDICTION: Blue Jackets 3, Red Wings 2

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 12:23 PM
NBA

Monday, November 26

Minnesota won five of its last seven games; they’re 1-8 on road, 1-2 as AF. 11 of their last 12 games stayed under. Cleveland won its last two games, covered five of its last seven- they’re 3-3 as HU. Three of their last four games went over. Cavaliers won seven of last nine games with Minnesota; nine of last ten series games went over the total. Timberwolves are 1-3 vs spread in their last four visits to Cleveland.

Milwaukee won three of its last four games; they’re 4-3 on road, 1-3 as AF. Seven of their last nine games went over. Hornets lost four of their last six games; they’re 6-3 at home, 2-0 as HU. Four of their last five games went over. Bucks won five of their last seven games with Charlotte; they’re 1-3 vs spread in last four visits to Tobacco Road. Seven of last nine series games went over.

Houston lost its last two games, is 0-3 vs spread in last three; Rockets are 5-5 on road, 2-6 as AF. Rockets’ last four games went over total. Wizards lost three of their last five games; they’re 5-5 at home, 1-2 as HU. Six of their last nine games went over the total. Rockets won seven of last ten games with Washington; they covered four of last five visits here. Over is 3-1-1 in last five series games.

Spurs lost nine of their last 12 games; they’re 3-7 on road, 3-3-1 vs spread as AU. Six of their last seven games went over. Chicago lost six of its last seven games; they’re 3-8 at home, 5-4 as HU. Ten of their last thirteen games stayed under the total. Home side won seven of last eight Spurs-Bulls games; San Antonio is 1-4 vs spread in their last five visits to the Windy City (under 4-1).

Celtics lost eight of their last 12 games; they’re 5-7 on road, 1-4 as AU. Three of their last four games went over. New Orleans lost its last three games; they’re 8-1 at home, 4-4 as HF. Four of their last six games went over. Pelicans won three of last four games with Boston; four of last six series games stayed under the total. Celtics are 3-2 vs spread in their last five visits to New Orleans.

Indiana is 4-5 in its last nine games; they’re 5-4 on road, 1-4 vs spread as AU. Five of their last seven games went over. Jazz lost five of their last seven games; they’re 2-5 at home, 2-4 as HF. Three of their last four games went over the total. Pacers won three of last four games with Utah; they’re 2-2 vs spread in last four visits to Salt Lake City. Four of last six series games went over.

Magic won eight of its last 12 games; they’re 4-4 on road, 5-3 as AU. Orlando’s last three games stayed under. Warriors are 4-6 in their last ten games, 1-6 vs spread in last seven; they’re 10-2 at home, 6-6 as HF. Under is 5-3 in their last eight home games. Golden State won its last ten games with Orlando (7-3 vs spread); Magic is 3-2 vs spread in their last five visits to Oakland. Three of last four series games stayed under.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 12:23 PM
NBA

Monday, November 26

Trend Report

Minnesota Timberwolves
Minnesota is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
Minnesota is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Minnesota's last 5 games
Minnesota is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games on the road
Minnesota is 1-11 SU in its last 12 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Minnesota's last 5 games on the road
Minnesota is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Cleveland
Minnesota is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games when playing Cleveland
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Minnesota's last 5 games when playing Cleveland
Minnesota is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Minnesota's last 5 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
Cleveland is 4-18 SU in its last 22 games
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Cleveland's last 11 games
Cleveland is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Cleveland is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland's last 5 games at home
Cleveland is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Minnesota
Cleveland is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games when playing Minnesota
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Cleveland's last 5 games when playing Minnesota
Cleveland is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Minnesota
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland's last 5 games when playing at home against Minnesota

Milwaukee Bucks
Milwaukee is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Milwaukee's last 9 games
Milwaukee is 3-9 ATS in its last 12 games on the road
Milwaukee is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 13 of Milwaukee's last 16 games on the road
Milwaukee is 1-3-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Charlotte
Milwaukee is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing Charlotte
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Milwaukee's last 5 games when playing Charlotte
Milwaukee is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Charlotte
Milwaukee is 5-13 SU in its last 18 games when playing on the road against Charlotte
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Milwaukee's last 5 games when playing on the road against Charlotte
Charlotte Hornets
Charlotte is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Charlotte's last 5 games
Charlotte is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games at home
Charlotte is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 13 of Charlotte's last 18 games at home
Charlotte is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing Milwaukee
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Charlotte's last 5 games when playing Milwaukee
Charlotte is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games when playing at home against Milwaukee
Charlotte is 13-5 SU in its last 18 games when playing at home against Milwaukee
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Charlotte's last 5 games when playing at home against Milwaukee

Houston Rockets
Houston is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Houston's last 5 games
Houston is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Houston is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Houston's last 7 games on the road
Houston is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Washington
Houston is 19-6 SU in its last 25 games when playing Washington
Houston is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Washington
Houston is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Washington
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Houston's last 6 games when playing on the road against Washington
Washington Wizards
Washington is 7-14 ATS in its last 21 games
Washington is 7-14 SU in its last 21 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington's last 5 games
Washington is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games at home
Washington is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Washington's last 10 games at home
Washington is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Houston
Washington is 6-19 SU in its last 25 games when playing Houston
Washington is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Houston
Washington is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Houston
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Washington's last 6 games when playing at home against Houston

San Antonio Spurs
San Antonio is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
San Antonio is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of San Antonio's last 6 games
San Antonio is 6-14 ATS in its last 20 games on the road
San Antonio is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of San Antonio's last 5 games on the road
San Antonio is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Chicago
San Antonio is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Chicago
The total has gone UNDER in 14 of San Antonio's last 21 games when playing Chicago
San Antonio is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Chicago
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Antonio's last 5 games when playing on the road against Chicago
Chicago Bulls
Chicago is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games
Chicago is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Chicago's last 9 games
Chicago is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Chicago is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Chicago's last 8 games at home
Chicago is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing San Antonio
Chicago is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing San Antonio
The total has gone UNDER in 14 of Chicago's last 21 games when playing San Antonio
Chicago is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against San Antonio
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Chicago's last 5 games when playing at home against San Antonio

Boston Celtics
Boston is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Boston is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston's last 6 games
Boston is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games on the road
Boston is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Boston's last 7 games on the road
Boston is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing New Orleans
The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Boston's last 19 games when playing New Orleans
Boston is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against New Orleans
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Boston's last 10 games when playing on the road against New Orleans
New Orleans Pelicans
The total has gone OVER in 5 of New Orleans's last 6 games
New Orleans is 15-7 ATS in its last 22 games at home
New Orleans is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of New Orleans's last 7 games at home
New Orleans is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Boston
The total has gone UNDER in 13 of New Orleans's last 19 games when playing Boston
New Orleans is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Boston
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of New Orleans's last 10 games when playing at home against Boston

Indiana Pacers
Indiana is 4-8-1 ATS in its last 13 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Indiana's last 7 games
Indiana is 1-3-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Indiana is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Indiana's last 7 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Indiana's last 6 games when playing Utah
Indiana is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games when playing on the road against Utah
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Indiana's last 6 games when playing on the road against Utah
Utah Jazz
Utah is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
Utah is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 11 of Utah's last 16 games
Utah is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games at home
Utah is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Utah's last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Utah's last 6 games when playing Indiana
Utah is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games when playing at home against Indiana
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Utah's last 6 games when playing at home against Indiana

Orlando Magic
Orlando is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
Orlando is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 15 of Orlando's last 22 games
Orlando is 5-15 SU in its last 20 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Orlando's last 18 games on the road
Orlando is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games when playing Golden State
Orlando is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Golden State
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Orlando's last 12 games when playing Golden State
Orlando is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Golden State
Orlando is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Golden State
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Orlando's last 6 games when playing on the road against Golden State
Golden State Warriors
Golden State is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games
Golden State is 18-7 SU in its last 25 games
Golden State is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
Golden State is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Golden State is 20-3 SU in its last 23 games at home
Golden State is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games when playing Orlando
Golden State is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Orlando
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Golden State's last 12 games when playing Orlando
Golden State is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against Orlando
Golden State is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Orlando
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Golden State's last 6 games when playing at home against Orlando

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 12:24 PM
NBA
Long Sheet

Monday, November 26

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MINNESOTA (9 - 11) at CLEVELAND (4 - 14) - 11/26/2018, 7:05 PM
Top Trends for this game.
CLEVELAND is 51-69 ATS (-24.9 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 21-39 ATS (-21.9 Units) in home games over the last 2 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 6-20 ATS (-16.0 Units) in home games in the first half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 27-44 ATS (-21.4 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 3 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 28-45 ATS (-21.5 Units) in non-conference games over the last 3 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 5-17 ATS (-13.7 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 7-18 ATS (-12.8 Units) in home games versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.

Head-to-Head Series History
CLEVELAND is 4-1 against the spread versus MINNESOTA over the last 3 seasons
CLEVELAND is 3-2 straight up against MINNESOTA over the last 3 seasons
5 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MILWAUKEE (14 - 5) at CHARLOTTE (9 - 10) - 11/26/2018, 7:05 PM
MILWAUKEE is 14-3 ATS (+10.7 Units) in road games after allowing 115 points or more over the last 3 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 47-26 ATS (+18.4 Units) in road games versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game since 1996.

CHARLOTTE is 3-3 against the spread versus MILWAUKEE over the last 3 seasons
MILWAUKEE is 5-3 straight up against CHARLOTTE over the last 3 seasons
6 of 8 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

HOUSTON (9 - 9) at WASHINGTON (7 - 12) - 11/26/2018, 7:05 PM
HOUSTON is 60-42 ATS (+13.8 Units) in road games over the last 3 seasons.
HOUSTON is 93-66 ATS (+20.4 Units) in road games in November games since 1996.
HOUSTON is 106-67 ATS (+32.3 Units) in road games off a upset loss as a favorite since 1996.
HOUSTON is 22-10 ATS (+11.0 Units) in road games after allowing 115 points or more over the last 3 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 44-60 ATS (-22.0 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 412-482 ATS (-118.2 Units) in home games since 1996.
WASHINGTON is 118-162 ATS (-60.2 Units) in November games since 1996.
WASHINGTON is 14-25 ATS (-13.5 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 2 seasons.

HOUSTON is 3-1 against the spread versus WASHINGTON over the last 3 seasons
HOUSTON is 3-1 straight up against WASHINGTON over the last 3 seasons
2 of 3 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

SAN ANTONIO (9 - 10) at CHICAGO (5 - 15) - 11/26/2018, 8:05 PM
SAN ANTONIO is 10-21 ATS (-13.1 Units) in road games versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.
SAN ANTONIO is 1057-928 ATS (+36.2 Units) in all games since 1996.
SAN ANTONIO is 839-717 ATS (+50.3 Units) as a favorite since 1996.
SAN ANTONIO is 345-283 ATS (+33.7 Units) in the first half of the season since 1996.
SAN ANTONIO is 356-276 ATS (+52.4 Units) after a non-conference game since 1996.
SAN ANTONIO is 350-289 ATS (+32.1 Units) in non-conference games since 1996.
SAN ANTONIO is 426-345 ATS (+46.5 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record since 1996.
CHICAGO is 133-178 ATS (-62.8 Units) in home games in non-conference games since 1996.

SAN ANTONIO is 2-1 against the spread versus CHICAGO over the last 3 seasons
SAN ANTONIO is 3-1 straight up against CHICAGO over the last 3 seasons
2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

BOSTON (10 - 10) at NEW ORLEANS (10 - 10) - 11/26/2018, 8:05 PM
BOSTON is 67-50 ATS (+12.0 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.

NEW ORLEANS is 3-1 against the spread versus BOSTON over the last 3 seasons
NEW ORLEANS is 3-1 straight up against BOSTON over the last 3 seasons
2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

INDIANA (11 - 8) at UTAH (9 - 11) - 11/26/2018, 9:05 PM
UTAH is 24-13 ATS (+9.7 Units) after a win by 10 points or more over the last 2 seasons.
INDIANA is 60-46 ATS (+9.4 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
INDIANA is 26-13 ATS (+11.7 Units) after a loss by 10 points or more over the last 3 seasons.

INDIANA is 3-2 against the spread versus UTAH over the last 3 seasons
INDIANA is 3-2 straight up against UTAH over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

ORLANDO (10 - 10) at GOLDEN STATE (14 - 7) - 11/26/2018, 10:35 PM
There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

GOLDEN STATE is 3-1 against the spread versus ORLANDO over the last 3 seasons
GOLDEN STATE is 4-0 straight up against ORLANDO over the last 3 seasons
3 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 12:24 PM
NBA
Dunkel

Monday, November 26

Minnesota @ Cleveland

Game 701-702
November 26, 2018 @ 7:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Minnesota
Cleveland
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Minnesota
by 4
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Minnesota
by 7
Dunkel Pick:
Cleveland
(+7); Over

Milwaukee @ Charlotte

Game 703-704

Dunkel Rating:
Milwaukee
Charlotte
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Charlotte
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Milwaukee
by 5
235 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Charlotte
(+5); Over

Houston @ Washington

Game 705-706

Dunkel Rating:
Houston
Washington
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Houston
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Houston
by 3 1/2
225 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Washington
(+3 1/2); Under

San Antonio @ Chicago

Game 707-708
November 26, 2018 @ 8:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
San Antonio
Chicago
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
San Antonio
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
San Antonio
by 6
213 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Chicago
(+6); Under

Boston @ New Orleans

Game 709-710
November 26, 2018 @ 8:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Boston
New Orleans
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
New Orleans
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Boston
by 1 1/2
226 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
New Orleans
(+1 1/2); Under

Indiana @ Utah

Game 711-712
November 26, 2018 @ 9:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Indiana
Utah
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Utah
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Utah
by 5
206 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Indiana
(+5); Under

Orlando @ Golden State

Game 713-714
November 26, 2018 @ 10:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Orlando
Golden State
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Golden State
by 12
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Golden State
by 7 1/2
214 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Golden State
(-7 1/2); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 12:25 PM
Monday's Essentials
Tony Mejia

Game of the Night - Boston at New Orleans, 8:05 ET

Boston head coach Brad Stevens can only sit and watch at this point. The Celtics (10-10 SU, 10-10 ATS) are too good to be a .500 team through 20 games, but as esteemed philosopher Bill Parcells once said, you are what your record says you are.

Stevens is one of the best brains in the business and will certainly aid the process, but Boston pulling itself out of its current rut lies squarely on the shoulders of point guard Kyrie Irving.

That’s how it works in the NBA when it comes to superstars. If you’re missing an elite player, making everything work falls on the coach. When you’ve got one, they stir the drink.

Boston, the preseason Eastern Conference favorite, now looks vulnerable and has company at the top, currently listed as co-favorite alongside the Raptors (7/4) with the Bucks and 76ers close behind (7/2) according to the most recent Westgate Superbook odds. Losers of four of the past five, the Celtics have really struggled since winning the most recent Atlantic Division summit meeting against Toronto, overcoming Kawhi Leonard’s most productive game of the season. Leonard’s 31 points and 15 boards couldn’t prevent his third loss since joining the Raps because Irving was superior, helping Boston rally and ultimately win in overtime behind a 43-point, 11-assist game in which he participated in every Celtics’ hoop in the extra session after scoring 17 points over the final 8:06 just to help get it there.

This meshing the Celtics thing is on him.

We’ll see what Irving picked up from LeBron as far as making great players around him better is concerned since the point guard is getting a taste of what the burden of expectations feels like. Boston shouldn’t be 10-10 at the quarter-point of the season when he’s been healthy enough to miss only one game. The frustration level is rising. Irving said he had a moment in Saturday’s 113-104 loss in Dallas where he almost “lost it” because of how badly things are going, saying him and teammates “have to learn about one another and how we respond in those environments and situations.”

It’s not even December.

Eventually, Boston will figure this all out and Gordon Hayward will start contributing more, but we’re clearly reaching the point where guys or going to get with the program or get phased out, egos be damned. Expect to see drama cooked up, but tonight’s stop in New Orleans (10-10 SU, 10-10 ATS) should go a long way in deciding how the next few days unfold. The Celtics don’t play again until Friday night against the young Cavs at home, so they can take some of the pressure off with a victory or set the stage for some prickly practices and harsh conversations. Maybe that’s what they need, but winning here can ensure a better attitude going into it, not to mention a happier flight as a three-game road trip culminates.

The presence Anthony Davis, who the Celtics covet but can’t make a move to acquire so long as Irving is on the roster under his current contract (Rose Rule), makes Monday’s marquee matchup all the juicier. Rumors of Boston’s desire to trade many of their coveted pieces to land the Pelicans’ star are so old they may get their own driver’s license soon, but Boston’s struggles will certainly fan those flames. The schedule makers have a great sense of timing since Davis and the Pels will visit Boston for a rematch of tonight’s game on Dec. 10, which should make for an interesting night filled with shameless courting from Celtics fans.

Davis’ Pelicans have lost three straight games after winning six of seven, so the pressure to snap out of a funk is present on their end, further spicing this contest up. Davis sat out Saturday night’s loss to Washington to rest on a second night of a back-to-back since he’s been dealing with a hip issue and decided he was in too much discomfort to participate after warming up. Unless he’s cleared at shootaround, he’ll likely be a game-time decision against the Celtics but I’d expect him to play after not suiting up the other night. Davis hadn’t missed a game since Dec. 1 and has missed just three of the first 20. Julius Randle would start at center if he can’t go and has been very productive serving as the primary catalyst on the second unit, essentially serving in Davis’ role with that group with everything going through him.

New Orleans has seen Jrue Holiday play terrific ball throughout most of the season, so his matchup with Irving will be telling. E’Twaun Moore has also raised his level of play at shooting guard, but head coach Alvin Gentry still lacks the type of depth Stevens enjoys and will be without starting guard Elfrid Payton for another month due to a finger injury. The Celtics will be without slumping wing Jaylen Brown (back) but have upgraded Hayward and Terry Rozier to probable despite ankle sprains.

The Pelicans play at the third-fastest pace in the league and have seen the ‘over’ prevail in six of their last eight, while the Celtics are in the bottom 10 in that metric but have surrendered 113 or more points in four of the last six (‘over’ 4-2). New Orleans’ last three totals have all closed above 235, while Boston just went ‘under’ its highest number of the season in its 113-104 Friday win in Atlanta, which wrapped at 223.5.

The card
Minnesota at Cleveland, 7:05 p.m. ET: Both teams have won consecutive games, which is a first for this season for the Cavs. Rookie Collin Sexton is starting to get comfortable, so his matchup with Jeff Teague and Derrick Rose should determine a lot here. Jordan Clarkson has been an x-factor for the Cavs off the bench. The Timberwolves have seen the ‘under’ prevail in 11 of their last 12 games, including the last six.

Milwaukee at Charlotte, 7:05 p.m. ET: Kemba Walker averaged 51.5 points in games against the 76ers and Celtics last week, but he’s slumping some over the past three, shooting 22-for-56 (39.2 pct.). Tonight’s game will be his first back-to-back all month, and he shot 3-for-15 from 3-point range the last time he played on consecutive nights. With Tony Parker nursing a knee injury, Walker could be in for a heavy workload after playing 34 minutes in Sunday night’s upset loss in Atlanta. The Bucks have won four of five and have averaged 131 points over their last three games, but this will be their first road game since Nov. 11. Milwaukee is 4-3 SU, 3-4 ATS) on the road this season.

Houston at Washington, 7:05 p.m. ET: The Rockets will be looking to avoid a winless three-game road stretch here, having fallen in Detroit and Cleveland as road favorites. Chris Paul remains questionable to play with a sore left leg, while Gerald Green is nursing a sore right ankle. Dwight Howard, who has had an interesting weekend, has missed the last three games with lingering gluteal soreness. John Wall should play despite an ankle sprain. The Wizards have lost five of seven against Houston since 2015.

San Antonio at Chicago, 8:05 p.m. ET: This feels like a must-win for the Spurs, who have dropped six of the past eight contests and surrendered 135 points in Milwaukee on Saturday after getting torched for 140 points by the Pelicans last week. The Bulls have lost six of seven straight up and ATS as they continue to look at young players while would-be starters Lauri Markkanen, Bobby Portis and Kris Dunn remain on the mend. This will be Chicago’s last home game until Dec. 7.

Indiana at Utah, 9:05 p.m. ET: Pacers All-Star guard Victor Oladipo has already been ruled out due to his lingering knee soreness, so we’ll see more of Tyreke Evans with the starters and rookie point guard Aaron Holiday running the second unit. Center Myles Turner and power forward Domantas Sabonis should participate despite lingering injuries as Indiana hopes to avoid its first three-game losing streak of the season. The Jazz shelved guard Donovan Mitchell in last night’s win in Sacramento due to a rib contusion and will determine whether he’ll return to the lineup closer to tip-off.

Utah will be seeking revenge after being trounced 121-94 in Indianapolis last Monday night. Oladipo was sidelined for that one as well. Ricky Rubio, who scored 27 points to in Sunday’s 133-112 rout of the Kings, also led the way with 28 points and six assists against the Pacers and will likely be a popular starting option in DFS lineups. Beware, he’s shot just 11-for-34 (34.4 pct.) on the second night of back-to-backs. Despite that, the Jazz are 2-1 in such games.

Orlando at Golden State, 10:35 p.m. ET: Stephen Curry will travel with the Warriors over their upcoming five-game road trip and presumably rejoint the starting lineup late in the week. He won’t be part of the mix against the Magic, which come off an upset win over the Lakers on Sunday afternoon and have won 8 of 12. Orlando has covered in seven of nine but has dropped 10 consecutive games against Golden State, last winning in 2012. Nikola Vucevic and Aaron Gordon have co-existed extremely well of late and will benefit from the continued absence of Draymond Green, who remains sidelined with a sprained right toe.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 12:26 PM
Hoop Trends - Monday
Vince Akins

ATS Play ON Trend of the Day:

-- The Cavaliers are 13-0 ATS (+5.85 ppg) at home with rest when they are off two double digit ATS wins and it is before the All-Star break.

ATS Play AGAINST Trend of the Day:

-- The Pelicans are 0-11 ATS (-5.68 ppg) when they are off a loss and they won two straight vs their opponent.

OU Play OVER Trend of the Day:

-- The Hornets are 14-0 OU (+16.29 ppg) as a dog with less than two days rest off a game as a favorite in which they had an assist percentage at least ten points better than their season-to-date average.

OU Play UNDER Trend of the Day:

-- The Bulls are 0-13 OU (-21.81 ppg) with less than two days rest off a double-digit loss as a road dog in which they allowed 50-plus points in the paint.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 12:27 PM
Games to Watch - Week 7

As we enter into a new week of NBA action, the battles in both the Eastern and Western Conferences remain very tight. In the East, the Toronto Raptors begin to lead the way, although they have just a slender two-game lead over the Milwaukee Bucks. Things are a little tighter in the West, where the Los Angeles Clippers and the Golden State Warriors, who broke out of their four-game losing skid over the weekend, are sharing the lead.

There are a lot of very good games on the NBA calendar this week, so let’s look at some of the best over the next few days with all the odds, props and futures for it sponsored by YouWager.eu.

Monday - Boston Celtics at New Orleans Pelicans

The Boston Celtics continue to disappoint in the early part of the season, losing 6 of their last 10 games to fall to a .500 record and the #7 seed in the Eastern Conference. They will start their week out with a tough road trip to New Orleans to face a Pelicans team holding the exact same 10-10 record as the Celtics. The difference here is that the Pelicans have been stellar at home, going 8-1 through the nine games played in the Big Easy this season. I think that could be a problem for the Celtics, who are two games below .500 on the road.

Tuesday - Los Angeles Lakers at Denver Nuggets

The Lakers may have lost their last game of the week, but they still have seven wins in their last 10 games and are now just 2 games out of the lead in the West despite being down in the #7 spot. They can tighten things up even further with a win on the road in Denver against the #3 Nuggets, although that may be easier said than done, with Denver coming into this one on a modest three-game winning streak. The Lakers won the first meeting of the season against the Nuggets, although that one came at home. They are going to have a much tougher go of it here.

Wednesday - Dallas Mavericks at Houston Rockets

It’s the battle of Texas on Wednesday night for the first time this season, with both teams needing some wins to get above the playoff line. The Houston Rockets are obviously the more surprising of the two to be in the position that they are in, especially when you consider that this is the same team that won the Western Conference last season. Just when it looks as though they are about to go on a positive run, they slip up again, just as they did in a weekend loss to the Cavaliers. The Rockets have won each of the last eight meetings with the Mavericks, and should win this one, too.

Thursday - Golden State Warriors at Toronto Raptors

There is no doubt about it, this is the game of the week, as it features the defending champions going against the top team in the Eastern Conference right now. It has not really been smooth sailing for the Golden State Warriors, as losing streaks and locker room squabbles have somewhat tainted their start to the season. Still, they remain tied for first in the West. The Toronto Raptors have been all business in the early going with a 17-4 record and a two-game lead in the East. This should be a fun one to watch, but I like the Raptors at home.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 12:27 PM
NCAAB
Long Sheet

Monday, November 26

NEBRASKA (5 - 1) at CLEMSON (5 - 1) - 11/26/2018, 7:00 PM
NEBRASKA is 97-132 ATS (-48.2 Units) in road games since 1997.
NEBRASKA is 97-132 ATS (-48.2 Units) in road lined games since 1997.
CLEMSON is 8-1 ATS (+6.9 Units) after scoring 80 points or more over the last 2 seasons.
NEBRASKA is 26-10 ATS (+15.0 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
NEBRASKA is 26-10 ATS (+15.0 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.
NEBRASKA is 9-1 ATS (+7.9 Units) after allowing 60 points or less over the last 2 seasons.
NEBRASKA is 20-7 ATS (+12.3 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
NEBRASKA is 12-4 ATS (+7.6 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 77+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.

NEBRASKA is 1-0 against the spread versus CLEMSON over the last 3 seasons
CLEMSON is 1-0 straight up against NEBRASKA over the last 3 seasons
1 of 1 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

LOUISIANA TECH (4 - 2) at DELAWARE (4 - 2) - 11/26/2018, 7:00 PM
DELAWARE is 2-10 ATS (-9.0 Units) in home games in November games since 1997.

There were no past matchups in this series during this time period.

E MICHIGAN (4 - 3) at TCU (3 - 1) - 11/26/2018, 8:00 PM
E MICHIGAN is 160-202 ATS (-62.2 Units) as an underdog since 1997.
E MICHIGAN is 119-157 ATS (-53.7 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record since 1997.
TCU is 110-153 ATS (-58.3 Units) in all home games since 1997.
TCU is 110-153 ATS (-58.3 Units) in home lined games since 1997.
TCU is 179-232 ATS (-76.2 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record since 1997.

MINNESOTA (5 - 0) at BOSTON COLLEGE (4 - 1) - 11/26/2018, 9:00 PM
MINNESOTA is 93-125 ATS (-44.5 Units) in road games since 1997.
MINNESOTA is 93-125 ATS (-44.5 Units) in road lined games since 1997.

SANTA CLARA (1 - 4) at CALIFORNIA (1 - 3) - 11/26/2018, 9:00 PM
SANTA CLARA is 5-13 ATS (-9.3 Units) when the total is 130 to 139.5 over the last 2 seasons.
SANTA CLARA is 66-36 ATS (+26.4 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a losing record since 1997.
CALIFORNIA is 42-66 ATS (-30.6 Units) after scoring 60 points or less since 1997.

WOFFORD (4 - 2) at S CAROLINA (3 - 2) - 11/26/2018, 7:00 PM
S CAROLINA is 5-15 ATS (-11.5 Units) when playing with 7 or more days rest since 1997.

S CAROLINA is 1-0 against the spread versus WOFFORD over the last 3 seasons
S CAROLINA is 1-0 straight up against WOFFORD over the last 3 seasons

NEBRASKA-OMAHA (3 - 3) at IOWA ST (5 - 1) - 11/26/2018, 8:00 PM
There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

IOWA ST is 1-0 against the spread versus NEBRASKA-OMAHA over the last 3 seasons
IOWA ST is 1-0 straight up against NEBRASKA-OMAHA over the last 3 seasons

MURRAY ST (3 - 0) at ALABAMA (4 - 1) - 11/26/2018, 8:00 PM
MURRAY ST is 45-66 ATS (-27.6 Units) in road games after a non-conference game since 1997.
ALABAMA is 3-14 ATS (-12.4 Units) when playing with 7 or more days rest since 1997.
ALABAMA is 96-127 ATS (-43.7 Units) after a non-conference game since 1997.
ALABAMA is 1-10 ATS (-10.0 Units) after scoring 80 points or more over the last 2 seasons.

N DAKOTA ST (2 - 4) at GONZAGA (6 - 0) - 11/26/2018, 9:00 PM
N DAKOTA ST is 20-36 ATS (-19.6 Units) in all games over the last 3 seasons.
N DAKOTA ST is 20-36 ATS (-19.6 Units) in all lined games over the last 3 seasons.
N DAKOTA ST is 5-15 ATS (-11.5 Units) as an underdog over the last 3 seasons.
N DAKOTA ST is 8-21 ATS (-15.1 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.
N DAKOTA ST is 8-18 ATS (-11.8 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 77+ points/game over the last 3 seasons.
GONZAGA is 59-39 ATS (+16.1 Units) in November games since 1997.
GONZAGA is 10-2 ATS (+7.8 Units) in home games after a non-conference game over the last 3 seasons.

IDAHO ST (2 - 2) at PEPPERDINE (3 - 2) - 11/26/2018, 10:00 PM
IDAHO ST is 12-3 ATS (+8.7 Units) after scoring 80 points or more over the last 3 seasons.
PEPPERDINE is 38-58 ATS (-25.8 Units) in home games after a non-conference game since 1997.
PEPPERDINE is 32-56 ATS (-29.6 Units) in home games in non-conference games since 1997.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 12:28 PM
NCAAB

Monday, November 26

Clemson beat Nebraska here 60-58 in last meeting two years ago, outscoring Cornhuskers 17-4 on foul line in game they trailed by 9 in first half. Tigers are 5-1 (vs schedule #251), losing by 5 to Creighton in finals of Cayman Island tourney Wednesday. Clemson is #40 experience team that is starting four seniors. Nebraska is 6-1 vs schedule #293; Huskers are #77 experience team that has best eFG% defense in country, to this point, forcing turnovers 23.6% of time. Nebraska starts three seniors; this is their first true road game.

Louisiana Tech was just 5-23 on arc, 10-19 on foul line in 80-73 loss to NC-Greensboro on this court Saturday; Bulldogs are 2-2 vs D-I teams with win at Wichita State- they’re experience team #203 that starts three sophs. Tech is turning ball over 21.3% of time, making only 29.8% of its 3’s. Delaware split its first four D-I games; they’re 0-2 vs top 100 teams, 0-2 vs teams outside top 200- Tech is #117. Blue Hens are #136 experience team that starts three seniors; turning ball over 21.5% of time, with possessions that are 5th-longest of any team in country.

Eastern Michigan lost three of its last four games, losing 78-74 at home to Detroit Saturday, when Titans made 15-30 on arc. EMU is #41 experience team that starts three seniors, two juniors- they’re turning ball over 21.1% of time and shooting just 25.8% on arc, 52.2% on foul line. TCU is 3-1 but got upset at home by Lipscomb in their last game Tuesday; Horned Frogs are #219 experience team that starts two juniors, two seniors, but is turning ball over 20.8% of time.

Minnesota is off to 5-0 start (schedule #139) after winning tournament in Vancouver last week; Gophers are #177 experience team that is now 3,000 miles away in Boston- Minnesota starts two seniors, two frosh. Gophers are making 39.8% of their 3’s but they don’t take many. Boston College is 4-1 vs schedule #313; Eagles won tournament in Riverside, CA last week; they’re #256 experience team that plays only one senior- their opponents’ average possession is 19.8 seconds, longest in country. This is Minnesota’s first true road game this season.

California is off to 1-3 start that included a trip to China that can be difficult to bounce back from; their losses are all to teams ranked #116 or better- their win was over #224 Hampton (Santa Clara is #233). Golden Bears are #345 experience team- they start two frosh, two sophs. Bears made 40.6% of their 3’s so far. Santa Clara is 1-4, getting its first win Saturday in San Jose; Broncos are #313 experience team that starts two sophs and a freshman. Santa Clara is making only 55.8% on foul line, 46.1% of their shot inside the arc.

South Carolina made 11-23 on arc in 73-52 win at Wofford in LY’s season opener; Gamecocks are 3-2 this season vs schedule #321- they haven’t played in eight days. Carolina is experience team #196 that starts two seniors- their wins are all vs teams ranked outside top 200, losses are vs teams #179/60. Wofford is ranked #115. Terriers is 2-2 vs D-I teams with two non-D-I wins; their losses are in their two top 100 games, both by 11 points. Wofford is experience team #130; they starts two seniors and a junior.

Iowa State pounded Omaha 91-47 in last meeting two years ago, making 15-29 on arc; Cyclones are 5-1 this season after going 2-1 in Maui Classic- they’re still missing four guys who figure to be in rotation later this season. ISU is #270 experience team (#335 in minutes continuity) that is forcing turnovers 21% of time. Omaha is 2-3 vs schedule #228; Mavericks are experience team #105 that starts two sophs, two seniors- they lost by 28-4 points in their two games vs top 100 teams (Minnesota/Colorado).

Murray State allowed 60 ppg in winning its first two D-I games, over Wright St/Missouri St; Racers turned ball over 26% of time while playing pace #244. Murray is experience team #159 that starts three seniors (with a frosh/soph). Alabama is 4-1 vs schedule #192; Crimson Tide hasn’t played in eight days, since winning two of three in Charleston tourney. Alabama is #265 experience team that starts a frosh, three sophs- they scored 81+ points in all four of their wins, were held to 52 by Northeasterm in their only loss.

Gonzaga’s first game since winning Maui Classic is against a North Dakota State team that is 2-4 vs schedule #229; Bison is experience team #298 that starts three juniors and doesn’t play any seniors- they were 9-33 on arc in 79-61 loss at East Tennessee State Saturday. Bison lost by 17 at New Mexico State in their other true road game. Gonzaga scored 120-104 points in its two wins over teams ranked outside top 200; Zags are #118 experience team that starts two sophs, two juniors- they beat Duke on Wednesday, their last game.

Idaho State lost two of first three D-I games, last of which was 11 days ago, but they won at Boise State, a solid win. Bengals are #90 experience team that is starting five juniors- their eFG% is #296 in country, but that is skewed by an ugly 120-76 loss at Gonzaga. Pepperdine split its first four D-I games, winning two of three at an event in the Bahamas. Waves are experience team #297 that starts two frosh, two sophs- they’re forcing turnovers 24.2% of time while playing pace #14 under their new coach, former Washington coach Lorenzo Romar.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 02:20 PM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Finger Lakes
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 7 - Maiden Special Weight - 6.0f on the Dirt. Purse: $19000 Class Rating: 67

FOR MAIDENS, THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD. THREE YEAR OLDS, 121 LBS.; OLDER, 124 LBS.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 9 THE MASON FACTOR 5/2

# 5 ENGLISH CHANNICAL 3/1

# 7 QUINTARELLI 8/1

I've got to go with THE MASON FACTOR. Recent figures for the jockey - 25 win percent - make this gelding stand out in this group of animals. Has very good early pace and will probably fare soundly versus this group. Had one of the most favorable Speed Figures of this group in his last contest. ENGLISH CHANNICAL - Overall, has one of the best earnings per start in dirt sprint races in this group. His 59 average has this gelding with among the most favorable Speed Figures in this competition. QUINTARELLI - The handler wheels this one back in next to no time to race again. The equipment change of blinkers going on today will almost certainly make a difference.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 02:22 PM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Mountaineer Park
Mountaineer Park - Race 1

First Half $2 Early Daily Double (Races 1-2) $.50 Trifecta $1 Exacta Box ($.20) Superfecta

Claiming $4,000 • 6 Furlongs • Dirt • Ages 3 and up • CR: 81 • Purse: $6,500 • Post: 7:00P
FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON FOUR RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 121 LBS.; OLDER, 123 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE SINCE OCTOBER 26 ALLOWED 3 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $4,000 (W V A BRED RACES NOT CONSIDERED IN ELIGIBILITY).
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Fast-paced Race. There are many horses that could vie for the early lead. Check on scratches of any of the Front-runners. * KEY ANGLES * MOOVIN ON MACHEN: Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. Horse ranks in the to p three in average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. GENERAL MAX: Horse has a TrackMaster "+" designation or an "L" designation. Horse has the highest TrackMaster Power Rating. HOLTZ: Horse has run a Good Race within the last 30 days. Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. STORM WELL: Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Class Rating at the distance/surface.
MOOVIN ON MACHEN
3/1

5/1
GENERAL MAX
6/1

5/1
HOLTZ
5/2

7/1
STORM WELL
12/1

9/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
DETERMINED

6/1
Front-runner

STORM WELL

12/1
Front-runner

QUIETLY CUBA

10/1
Front-runner

GENERAL MAX

6/1
Front-runner

RICHIE ROCKS

5/1
Front-runner

MOOVIN ON MACHEN

3/1
Stalker

HOLTZ

5/2
Stalker

SNIFFER

30/1
Trailer

THIRTEEN ROSES

12/1
Trailer

DO WHAT I ASK

20/1
Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 02:23 PM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Mahoning Valley Race Course
Mahoning Valley Race Course - Race 7

Exacta / 50 cent Trifecta / 10 cent Superfecta / Daily Double

Claiming $7,500 • 6 Furlongs • Dirt • Ages 3 and up • CR: 69 • Purse: $16,900 • Post: 3:33P
FOR REGISTERED OHIO BRED THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON THREE RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 122 LBS.; OLDER, 124 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE SINCE OCTOBER 26 ALLOWED 2 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $7,500.
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Basic Race. This race has a mixed pace scenario. Check on scratches of any of the Front-runners (to look for a lone Front-runner). * KEY ANGLES * GRAD BASH: Today is a sprint and this is the horse's third or fourth start after a layoff . Horse has run a Good Race within the last 30 days. LAVACA: Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. Horse's average winning distance is within half a furlong of today's distance (within 50 yards if a Quarter Horse race). STILL THIRSTY: Horse's win percentage at today's distance(sprint or route)/surface (dirt or turf) is at least 50. Horse has the highest TrackMaster Power Rating. BLINGIN IT BACK: Horse has run a Good Race within the last 30 days. Horse has the highest T rackMaster Power Rating.
GRAD BASH
7/2

6/1
LAVACA
6/1

6/1
STILL THIRSTY
4/1

6/1
1A
BLINGIN IT BACK
4/1

7/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
LAVACA

6/1
Front-runner

GRAD BASH

7/2
Alternator/Front-runner

CLASSIC TWIST

8/1
Stalker

1A
BLINGIN IT BACK

4/1
Alternator/Stalker

BLAZING BUCKEYE

5/2
Alternator/Stalker

STILL THIRSTY

4/1
Trailer

WESTERN TWILIGHT

10/1
Alternator/Trailer

SIR STEVIEBOY

20/1
Alternator/Non-contender

OHIYO

15/1
Alternator/Non-contender

CLOSE RANGE

20/1
Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 02:24 PM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Parx Racing - Race #5 - Post: 2:13pm - Maiden Claiming - 6.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $35,000 Class Rating: 80

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#3 CHATEAU (ML=7/2)
#7 SHANGHAI CHECK (ML=9/5)
#8 LET'S BLAZE (ML=5/1)

CHATEAU - Ortiz and Servis perform well when they join forces. Tough to top a win pct of 36. Faced tougher last time around the track at Belmont Park. Based on class ratings, this is a weaker bunch, so I will put this animal on my list of top contenders. SHANGHAI CHECK - This gelding is in top form right now. Finished third last time around the track and comes back soon. I think this gelding is ready to run a good one. He's had enough races since the layoff and should be fit. I like the fact that this gelding's last speed figure, 74, is tops in this group. LET'S BLAZE - Looks like the lone speed of the race. Should be tough on the front-end.

Vulnerable Contenders: #4 MEGATHERM (ML=6/1), #6 SUNSHINE DANDY (ML=8/1),

MEGATHERM - Never really did much at all in the last race on March 5th. Hard to bet on in today's race. SUNSHINE DANDY - Doubtful for this entrant to make an impact with no recent success in a sprint clash. Should be difficult for this entrant to beat this group off of that last speed figure. Unlikely to improve enough to run a figure close enough to today's Equibase class figure, so put him on the vulnerable competitors list.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
#3 CHATEAU is the play if we get odds of 7/2 or better

EXACTA WAGERS:
Pass

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Box [3,7,8] Total Cost: $6

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
Skip

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 02:24 PM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Turf Paradise - Race #3 - Post: 1:40pm - Claiming - 6.5 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $7,000 Class Rating: 78

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#1 BOLD CHARMANT (ML=9/2)
#8 LA SWIFT (ML=7/2)

BOLD CHARMANT - Don't often see a favorable return on investment like +30. This rider/handler tandem has done well together over the last 12 months. I really like sprinters that make a quick turnaround. Zip is always important in horse racing, but the lone speed horse is always dangerous. LA SWIFT - Gelding is a few starts into a return to racing here. Should give a big race today.

Vulnerable Contenders: #4 SOLAR FLAIR (ML=2/1), #5 BIG TALL PAUL (ML=3/1), #3 BLACKEYE WYNN (ML=5/1),

SOLAR FLAIR - Awfully hard to invest in this runner when he hasn't been showing any gumption of late. This gelding recorded a speed rating in his last race which probably isn't good enough today. BIG TALL PAUL - Should have at least hit the board in the last couple months in a sprint clash to be any kind of value at minimal odds in a sprint. BLACKEYE WYNN - Hard to put your dough on the win end of any thoroughbred that finishes second and third as often as this thoroughbred does. Finished third in his most recent effort with a pedestrian speed figure. When I look at today's class rating, it would take an improved performance to prove victorious after that in this field.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
Bet on #1 BOLD CHARMANT to win if we can get at least 9/5 odds

EXACTA WAGERS:
Box [1,8]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
None

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 02:27 PM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Zia Park
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 8 - Claiming - 8.0f on the Dirt. Purse: $19000 Class Rating: 80

FOR REGISTERED NEW MEXICO BRED THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD. THREE YEAR OLDS, 121 LBS.; OLDER, 123 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE AT A MILE OR OVER SINCE OCTOBER 26, 2018 ALLOWED 3 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $7,500.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 9 REBACK HOME 20/1

# 7 VIC TORIES 2/1

# 2 MR. WILD ROCKETE 9/2

I've got to go with REBACK HOME especially at a long price. Juarez ought to be able to get this gelding to break out early in here. Has run admirably when running a dirt route race. VIC TORIES - I expect a solid performance from this animal whose conditioner has one of the most favorable ROI percentages with horses running at this distance and surface. Posted a competitive Equibase Speed Figure last time out. MR. WILD ROCKETE - Could beat this field given the 69 speed rating recorded in his last outing. Recently Chirinos has been scorching which may give the edge to this gelding.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 02:31 PM
NCAAB

Monday, November 26

Trend Report

Wofford @ South Carolina
Wofford
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Wofford's last 5 games when playing South Carolina
Wofford is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games on the road

South Carolina
South Carolina is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Wofford
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of South Carolina's last 5 games when playing Wofford

Glenville College @ Radford
Glenville College
No trends to report

Radford
No trends to report

Stetson @ Bethune-Cookman
Stetson
No trends to report

Bethune-Cookman
No trends to report

Louisiana Tech @ Delaware
Louisiana Tech
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Louisiana Tech's last 5 games on the road
Louisiana Tech is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road

Delaware
Delaware is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
Delaware is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games

Nebraska @ Clemson
Nebraska
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Nebraska's last 7 games
Nebraska is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games

Clemson
Clemson is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
Clemson is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games

Winston Salem State @ Appalachian State
Winston Salem State
No trends to report

Appalachian State
Appalachian State is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games at home
Appalachian State is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games

Nebraska-Omaha @ Iowa State
Nebraska-Omaha
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Nebraska-Omaha's last 9 games on the road
Nebraska-Omaha is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games

Iowa State
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Iowa State's last 9 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Iowa State's last 6 games at home

Eastern Michigan @ TCU
Eastern Michigan
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Eastern Michigan's last 5 games on the road
Eastern Michigan is 12-5 SU in its last 17 games

TCU
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of TCU's last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of TCU's last 6 games at home

Murray State @ Alabama
Murray State
Murray State is 16-1 SU in its last 17 games
Murray State is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games on the road

Alabama
Alabama is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Alabama's last 5 games

Alcorn State @ Mississippi State
Alcorn State
No trends to report

Mississippi State
Mississippi State is 22-3 SU in its last 25 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Mississippi State's last 7 games

UTSA @ Houston Baptist
UTSA
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of UTSA's last 8 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of UTSA's last 6 games on the road

Houston Baptist
No trends to report

Texas A&M-Corpus Christi @ UTRGV
Texas A&M-Corpus Christi
No trends to report

UTRGV
UTRGV is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of UTRGV's last 5 games

Louisiana College @ Southeastern Louisiana
Louisiana College
No trends to report

Southeastern Louisiana
No trends to report

North Dakota State @ Gonzaga
North Dakota State
The total has gone OVER in 4 of North Dakota State's last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of North Dakota State's last 10 games on the road

Gonzaga
Gonzaga is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Gonzaga is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home

Santa Clara @ California
Santa Clara
Santa Clara is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Santa Clara's last 6 games

California
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of California's last 8 games
California is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games

Minnesota @ Boston College
Minnesota
Minnesota is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota's last 5 games on the road

Boston College
Boston College is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
Boston College is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games

Idaho State @ Pepperdine
Idaho State
Idaho State is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Idaho State is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games

Pepperdine
Pepperdine is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
Pepperdine is 8-15 SU in its last 23 games at home

Texas Southern @ Oregon
Texas Southern
No trends to report

Oregon
Oregon is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
Oregon is 9-2 ATS in its last 11 games at home

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 02:31 PM
NCAAB
Dunkel

Monday, November 26

Nebraska @ Clemson

Game 715-716
November 26, 2018 @ 7:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Nebraska
Clemson
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Clemson
by 5 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Clemson
by 3 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Clemson
(-3 1/2); Over

Louisiana Tech @ Delaware

Game 717-718

Dunkel Rating:
Louisiana Tech
Delaware
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Louisiana Tech
by 7 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Louisiana Tech
by 3
Dunkel Pick:
Louisiana Tech
(-3); Over

Eastern Michigan @ TCU

Game 719-720
November 26, 2018 @ 8:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Eastern Michigan
TCU
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
TCU
by 10 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
TCU
by 14
134 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Eastern Michigan
(+14); Over

Minnesota @ Boston College

Game 721-722
November 26, 2018 @ 9:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Minnesota
Boston College
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Minnesota
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Boston College
by 1
Dunkel Pick:
Minnesota
(+1); Under

Santa Clara @ California

Game 723-724

Dunkel Rating:
Santa Clara
California
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
California
by 13
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
California
by 7
134 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
California
(-7); Under

Wofford @ South Carolina

Game 725-726

Dunkel Rating:
Wofford
South Carolina
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
South Carolina
by 14 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
South Carolina
by 8
Dunkel Pick:
South Carolina
(-8); Over

NE-Omaha @ Iowa State

Game 727-728

Dunkel Rating:
NE-Omaha
Iowa State
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Iowa State
by 23 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Iowa State
by 18 1/2
147 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Iowa State
(-18 1/2); Over

Murray State @ Alabama

Game 729-730

Dunkel Rating:
Murray State
Alabama
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Alabama
by 10
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Alabama
by 8 1/2
139 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Alabama
(-8 1/2); Under

North Dakota St @ Gonzaga

Game 731-732

Dunkel Rating:
North Dakota St
Gonzaga
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Gonzaga
by 23 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Gonzaga
by 26 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
North Dakota St
(+26 1/2); Under

Idaho State @ Pepperdine

Game 733-734
November 26, 2018 @ 10:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Idaho State
Pepperdine
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Pepperdine
by 3 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Pepperdine
by 6 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Idaho State
(+6 1/2); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 02:32 PM
NHL

Monday, November 26

Trend Report

New Jersey Devils
New Jersey is 5-10 ATS in its last 15 games
New Jersey is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
New Jersey is 3-13 ATS in its last 16 games on the road
New Jersey is 2-13 SU in its last 15 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 13 of New Jersey's last 19 games on the road
New Jersey is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Florida
New Jersey is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games when playing Florida
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of New Jersey's last 5 games when playing Florida
New Jersey is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Florida
Florida Panthers
Florida is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games
Florida is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Florida's last 6 games
Florida is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games at home
Florida is 17-7 SU in its last 24 games at home
Florida is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing New Jersey
Florida is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games when playing New Jersey
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Florida's last 5 games when playing New Jersey
Florida is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against New Jersey

Ottawa Senators
Ottawa is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games
Ottawa is 5-11 SU in its last 16 games
The total has gone OVER in 9 of Ottawa's last 11 games
Ottawa is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Ottawa is 1-8 SU in its last 9 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 10 of Ottawa's last 11 games on the road
Ottawa is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing NY Rangers
Ottawa is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing NY Rangers
Ottawa is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against NY Rangers
New York Rangers
NY Rangers is 14-7 ATS in its last 21 games
NY Rangers is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
NY Rangers is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games
NY Rangers is 9-4 ATS in its last 13 games at home
NY Rangers is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of NY Rangers's last 13 games at home
NY Rangers is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Ottawa
NY Rangers is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Ottawa
NY Rangers is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Ottawa

Washington Capitals
Washington is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
Washington is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Washington is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Washington is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Washington's last 7 games on the road
Washington is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing NY Islanders
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Washington's last 7 games when playing NY Islanders
Washington is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against NY Islanders
New York Islanders
NY Islanders is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
NY Islanders is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Islanders's last 6 games
NY Islanders is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games at home
NY Islanders is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Islanders's last 5 games at home
NY Islanders is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Washington
NY Islanders is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Washington

Boston Bruins
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boston's last 5 games
Boston is 7-16 SU in its last 23 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Boston's last 10 games on the road
Boston is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Toronto
Boston is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Toronto
Toronto Maple Leafs
Toronto is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games
Toronto is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Toronto is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Toronto's last 10 games at home
Toronto is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against Boston
Toronto is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Boston

Columbus Blue Jackets
Columbus is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games
Columbus is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Columbus's last 12 games
Columbus is 16-7 ATS in its last 23 games on the road
Columbus is 15-8 SU in its last 23 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Columbus's last 8 games on the road
Columbus is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Detroit
Columbus is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing Detroit
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Columbus's last 7 games when playing Detroit
Columbus is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Detroit
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Columbus's last 10 games when playing on the road against Detroit
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
Detroit is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit's last 5 games
Detroit is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games at home
Detroit is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Detroit's last 5 games at home
Detroit is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Columbus
Detroit is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games when playing Columbus
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit's last 7 games when playing Columbus
Detroit is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Columbus
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Detroit's last 10 games when playing at home against Columbus

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 02:32 PM
NHL
Long Sheet

Monday, November 26

NEW JERSEY (9-10-0-3, 21 pts.) at FLORIDA (8-9-0-4, 20 pts.) - 11/26/2018, 7:05 PM
FLORIDA is 21-8 ATS (+10.8 Units) in home games revenging a loss versus opponent over the last 2 seasons.
NEW JERSEY is 12-2 ATS (+14.4 Units) after 3 or more consecutive overs over the last 2 seasons.
FLORIDA is 179-202 ATS (+400.9 Units) in a home game where where the total is 5.5 since 1996.
FLORIDA is 58-81 ATS (-42.1 Units) in home games in November games since 1996.
FLORIDA is 193-180 ATS (-8.2 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a losing record since 1996.
FLORIDA is 9-18 ATS (-14.6 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record in the first half of the season over the last 2 seasons.

FLORIDA is 5-2 (+3.1 Units) against the spread versus NEW JERSEY over the last 3 seasons
FLORIDA is 5-2-0 straight up against NEW JERSEY over the last 3 seasons
6 of 7 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+5.0 Units)

BOSTON (13-6-0-4, 30 pts.) at TORONTO (16-8-0-0, 32 pts.) - 11/26/2018, 7:05 PM
BOSTON is 46-55 ATS (-24.5 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.
TORONTO is 32-17 ATS (+9.4 Units) revenging a loss versus opponent over the last 2 seasons.
TORONTO is 15-3 ATS (+9.9 Units) in home games after a win by 2 goals or more over the last 2 seasons.
BOSTON is 204-163 ATS (+368.8 Units) in a road game where where the total is 5.5 since 1996.

TORONTO is 10-6 (+5.9 Units) against the spread versus BOSTON over the last 3 seasons
TORONTO is 10-6-0 straight up against BOSTON over the last 3 seasons
7 of 14 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=-0.5 Units, Under=-0.3 Units)

OTTAWA (9-11-0-3, 21 pts.) at NY RANGERS (12-10-0-2, 26 pts.) - 11/26/2018, 7:05 PM
OTTAWA is 5-22 ATS (+39.5 Units) in road games after allowing 4 goals or more over the last 2 seasons.
OTTAWA is 9-28 ATS (+45.2 Units) after a loss by 2 goals or more in their previous game over the last 2 seasons.
NY RANGERS are 17-7 ATS (+7.4 Units) in November games over the last 2 seasons.
NY RANGERS are 87-105 ATS (-36.5 Units) in a home game where the total is 6 or more since 1996.
NY RANGERS are 114-144 ATS (-103.4 Units) in home games after allowing 4 goals or more since 1996.

OTTAWA is 8-4 (+5.4 Units) against the spread versus NY RANGERS over the last 3 seasons
OTTAWA is 8-4-0 straight up against NY RANGERS over the last 3 seasons
5 of 10 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=-0.3 Units, Under=-0.7 Units)

WASHINGTON (13-7-0-3, 29 pts.) at NY ISLANDERS (12-8-0-2, 26 pts.) - 11/26/2018, 7:05 PM
NY ISLANDERS are 9-1 ATS (+10.3 Units) vs. division opponents this season.
NY ISLANDERS are 23-14 ATS (+39.4 Units) after a division game over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 79-51 ATS (+6.1 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 13-6 ATS (+6.6 Units) in road games after a division game over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 47-29 ATS (+12.1 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

NY ISLANDERS is 4-5 (+0.4 Units) against the spread versus WASHINGTON over the last 3 seasons
WASHINGTON is 5-4-0 straight up against NY ISLANDERS over the last 3 seasons
5 of 9 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+0.7 Units)

COLUMBUS (13-8-0-2, 28 pts.) at DETROIT (10-10-0-3, 23 pts.) - 11/26/2018, 7:35 PM
COLUMBUS is 61-37 ATS (+15.8 Units) first half of the season over the last 3 seasons.
COLUMBUS is 10-4 ATS (+14.5 Units) in road games after a loss by 2 goals or more in their previous game over the last 2 seasons.

COLUMBUS is 7-1 (+4.6 Units) against the spread versus DETROIT over the last 3 seasons
COLUMBUS is 7-1-0 straight up against DETROIT over the last 3 seasons
5 of 7 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+2.6 Units)

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 02:33 PM
NHL
Dunkel

Monday, November 26

New Jersey @ Florida

Game 1-2

Dunkel Rating:
New Jersey
Florida
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Florida
by 3 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Florida
6 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Florida
(-135); Over

Boston @ Toronto

Game 3-4

Dunkel Rating:
Boston
Toronto
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Boston
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Toronto
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Boston
(+130); Under

Ottawa @ NY Rangers

Game 5-6

Dunkel Rating:
Ottawa
NY Rangers
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Ottawa
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
NY Rangers
6 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Ottawa
(+130); Over

Washington @ NY Islanders

Game 7-8

Dunkel Rating:
Washington
NY Islanders
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
NY Islanders
by 3 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
NY Islanders
Dunkel Pick:
NY Islanders
(-115); Under

Columbus @ Detroit

Game 9-10
November 26, 2018 @ 7:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Columbus
Detroit
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Columbus
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Columbus
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Columbus
(-150); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 02:34 PM
MNF - Titans at Texans
Kevin Rogers

LAST WEEK

The Titans (5-5 SU, 6-4 ATS) were flying high off a pair of underdog victories over the Cowboys and Patriots, but ran into a buzzsaw against a red-hot Colts’ squad. Indianapolis ripped up Tennessee, 38-10 as one-point home favorites, while the Colts jumped out to a commanding 24-3 halftime lead. Marcus Mariota started at quarterback for Tennessee, but didn’t finish as the Heisman Trophy winner suffered a stinger in the first half.

Blaine Gabbert replaced Mariota and played the final two plus quarters, but it wasn’t enough to save Tennessee from falling back to .500. Gabbert threw a late touchdown pass to get the Titans in the end zone for the first time against the Colts, as the former Missouri standout will be backing up Mariota on Monday night. Mariota is expected back to help lift a Titans’ offense that was limited to less than 300 yards in the setback at Indianapolis.

The Texans (7-3 SU, 4-6 ATS) remained on fire following an 0-3 start as Houston captured its seventh consecutive victory in a 23-21 triumph at Washington. Although the Texans failed to cover as three-point road favorites, Houston overcame three turnovers, including two interceptions thrown by Deshaun Watson. The Texans squandered a 17-7 lead but were able to come out on top thanks to a 54-yard field goal booted by Ka’imi Fairbairn to give Houston the advantage for good in the fourth quarter.

The lone offensive touchdown by the Texans came on a Watson connection to DeAndre Hopkins from 16 yards out in the first quarter to give Houston a 10-0 cushion. The last touchdown by Houston occurred late in the first half on a Justin Reid 101-yard interception return for a score, as the Texans settled for two field goals in the second half, but it was good enough for the win to remain atop the AFC South.

TEXAS-SIZED STREAK

Only the Saints own a longer current winning streak (10) than the Texans in the NFL, as Houston last lost in Week 3 at home to the Giants. The Texans passed the Colts, Titans, and Jaguars along the way, while allowing 21 points or less in five of the past six games. The offense hasn’t been spectacular in this stretch by scoring 20 points or fewer four times, but Houston has grabbed four victories away from NRG Stadium in this span.

DOGGED OUT

Tennessee entered last Sunday’s contest with a 5-2 SU and 6-1 ATS mark in the role of an underdog, which included outright victories over Houston, Jacksonville, Philadelphia, Dallas, and New England. However, the Titans have lost twice as a ‘dog by 21 points against Baltimore and 28 points at Indianapolis, as four of the covers came when receiving 4 ½ points or more.

SERIES HISTORY

These two division rivals hooked up in Week 2 in Nashville as the Titans held off the Texans, 20-17 as 3 ½-point underdogs. The offensive spark for Tennessee came on a perfectly executed fake punt which resulted in a 66-yard touchdown from Kevin Byard to Dane Cruikshank early in the first quarter. Mariota didn’t start after getting injured in the season opener at Miami as Gabbert connected with Taywan Taylor on an 18-yard strike to give the Titans a 14-0 advantage.

Watson tossed a pair of touchdowns to go along with a Fairbairn field goal to put Houston in front, 17-14, but Ryan Succop drilled a pair of fourth quarter field goals to give Tennessee the three-point victory. The home team has captured the last five matchups in the series, while the Titans have dropped six straight meetings in Houston since 2013.

HANDICAPPER’S CORNER

Joe Nelson checks in on this AFC South battle as he looks at the impact of Watson following Houston’s slow start, “After his abbreviated rookie season, Watson has guided the Texans to seven straight wins since the 0-3 start. He has taken 33 sacks this season but has been a solid statistical quarterback currently 13th in the league in QB Rating, though just 20th in QBR after posting what would have been the league’s best QBR last season had he qualified with enough playing time.”

From a defensive standpoint, both these rivals have been solid of late according to Nelson, “The success for Houston has been due to the defense allowing just 20.5 points per game, though Tennessee is actually second in the NFL allowing only 18.9 points per game. Houston’s offense has scored 61 more points than the Titans in 10 games with Tennessee the fifth worst scoring team in the NFL. Houston has allowed just 3.7 yards per rush this season for the fourth best mark in the NFL, surrendering only five rushing touchdowns all season.”

GAME PROPS - According to Westgate Superbook

Total Completions - Marcus Mariota
OVER 19 ½ (-110)
UNDER 19 ½ (-110)

Total Touchdown Passes - Marcus Mariota
OVER 1 ½ (+130)
UNDER 1 ½ (-150)

Total Gross Passing Yards - Deshaun Watson
OVER 248 ½ (-110)
UNDER 248 ½ (-110)

Total Touchdown Passes - Deshaun Watson
OVER 1 ½ (-125)
UNDER 1 ½ (+105)

Total Receiving Yards - DeAndre Hopkins
OVER 88 ½ (-110)
UNDER 88 ½ (-110)

LINE MOVEMENT

The Texans opened up as 6 ½-point favorites at the Westgate Superbook, but the line has sunk to four and even down to 3 ½ at several books. There hasn’t been much movement on the total, which opened at 41 and currently sits at 41 ½ across the board. The last two meetings in Houston have finished OVER the total, but the Texans have scored 17 points or less in three of the past four matchups (in Nashville), while putting up 57 in last season’s showdown at NRG Stadium.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 03:13 PM
NFL
Long Sheet

Week 12

Monday. November 26

TENNESSEE (5 - 5) at HOUSTON (7 - 3) - 11/26/2018, 8:15 PM
TENNESSEE is 116-150 ATS (-49.0 Units) against conference opponents since 1992.
HOUSTON is 26-13 ATS (+11.7 Units) in home games revenging a loss against opponent since 1992.

TENNESSEE is 3-2 against the spread versus HOUSTON over the last 3 seasons
TENNESSEE is 3-2 straight up against HOUSTON over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 03:13 PM
NFL

Week 12

Trend Report

Monday. November 26

Tennessee Titans
Tennessee is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games
Tennessee is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Tennessee's last 6 games
Tennessee is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Tennessee's last 5 games on the road
Tennessee is 4-11 ATS in its last 15 games when playing Houston
Tennessee is 4-9 SU in its last 13 games when playing Houston
Tennessee is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Houston
Tennessee is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Houston
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Tennessee's last 7 games when playing on the road against Houston
Houston Texans
Houston is 4-11 ATS in its last 15 games
Houston is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Houston's last 6 games
Houston is 11-4 ATS in its last 15 games when playing Tennessee
Houston is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games when playing Tennessee
Houston is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games when playing at home against Tennessee
Houston is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Tennessee
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Houston's last 7 games when playing at home against Tennessee

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 03:14 PM
NFL
Dunkel

Week 12

Monday, November 26

Tennessee @ Houston

Game 273-274
November 26, 2018 @ 8:15 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Tennessee
Houston
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Tennessee
Even
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Houston
by 7
41 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Tennessee
(+7); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 03:15 PM
NFL

Week 12

Monday
Titans (5-5) @ Texans (7-3)— Houston is first team since 1925 to start season 0-3, then win next seven games. Texans covered three of last four games; they’re 3-1 at home. Houston is 3-6 in its last nine games as home favorites, 1-3 this year. Tennessee QB Mariota (elbow) is a ??? mark here; Blaine Gabbert is his backup. Titans lost four of their last six games; they’re 2-3 on road. Since 2014, Titans are 81-9 as road underdogs, 1-2 this year. Home side won last five series games; Titans won first meeting 20-17 (+2.5) in Week 2, even though Texans outgained them 437-283. Titans lost their last six visits to Houston (four by 14+ points)- they lost 57-14 here LY. Four of last six Houston games stayed under the total.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 03:16 PM
Opening Line Report - Week 12
Joe Williams

We're heading into the fourth quarter of the National Football League regular season, but many fans won't soon forget the Monday nighter between the Kansas City Chiefs-Los Angeles Rams. The two teams combined for 105 points, the highest-scoring MNF game ever, and the third-highest scoring game in NFL history. It's a new day and age of football, with the games resembling video-game football, or college football. Some fans love it, old school fans hate it. Bettors are still trying to figure out what's what. The Chiefs-Rams game closed with the highest total (63) since those sorts of things have been tracked, and it was just second time a game closed over 60 points. This is the first time the total went 'over' when that high, too.

We're headed into a good time in the season, with three NFL games on Thursday due to Thanksgiving. Can you believe the holiday season is officially here? Hopefully everyone has safe travels and a great Thanksgiving with family, friends, etc. Let's get started!

Monday, Nov. 26

Tennessee Titans at Houston Texans (-6, 41.5)

The Titans and Texans have a tough act to follow after Monday's epic offensive showcase in L.A. But there will be a return to normalcy, as this game has a total 22 points less than the close of last week's game. That's insane, as more than three fewer touchdowns are expected in this AFC South showdown. BetOnline.ag is offering this game at -6, but it's one of just a few places to make the game available. QB Marcus Mariota is a question mark, and the game is OFF at many Vegas shops until there is some clarity on that situation.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 03:17 PM
NFL Underdogs: Week 12 pointspread picks and predictions
Jason Logan

Thanksgiving – outside of the Super Bowl – is the biggest “public” betting day on the NFL schedule. Everyone is off, everyone is home, and everyone has at least one bet down on the traditional football matchups.

Since 2006, when the NFL added a third game to the Thanksgiving Day slate, the primetime kickoff (around 8 p.m. ET) has been the key to the holiday as far as bookies go. All parlays and teasers that survived the first two Thursday contests tie into the finale.

Not only that, winnings from the afternoon starts are often rolled over into the night game and those feeling the sting in the first two offerings are chasing losses in that third matchup: the ole “Get even or get even deeper” game – like that third helping of mashed potatoes and gravy. You know you shouldn’t but, damn, it’s good.

Tennessee Titans at Houston Texans (-6.5, N/A)

This one is a roll of the dice, considering the uncertain status of Marcus Mariota but from everything coming out of Music City, it sounds like he’ll be good to go in Week 12. Having the extra rest for a Monday game can only help. Some books have this line off the board, waiting for an update, while others have posted Tennessee as big as a 6.5-point underdog.

Mariota told head coach Mike Vrabel that he would be fine soon after suffering what is being called a “stinger” and touched on his health briefly during a radio spot with 104.5 The Zone in Nashville, saying his nerve issue should be resolved quickly. He even elaborated that he wouldn’t need to go back to wearing a glove on his throwing hand. That level of information makes me feel good about him suiting up for this AFC South grudge match.

I’m buying the Titans low and selling Houston high with this pick. Tennessee looked fantastic in wins over Dallas and New England, and I’m not discounting the team too much for the loss to Indianapolis last week, falling into a classic letdown spot.

The Texans have built their seven-game winning streak on the backs of bad and broken teams, including last Sunday’s win in Washington in which the Redskins were left with Colt McCoy under center after Alex Smith’s nasty broken leg.

Houston may add an eighth straight win Monday but this spread is too much for the Texans to cover.

Pick: Tennessee +6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 03:18 PM
Tech Trends - Week 12
Bruce Marshall

Monday, Nov. 26

TENNESSEE at HOUSTON (ESPN, 8:25 p.m. ET)
Titans 6-1 as dog TY. Indeed favorite is 2-8 vs. line in Titan games TY. Texans however have covered three of last four and won last seven SU TY, have also won and covered last four at home vs. Titans. Titans 11-5 "under" since late LY.
Tech Edge: “Under” and slight to Texans, based on “totals” and series trends.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 03:20 PM
Jimmy Boyd Nov 26 '18, 7:00 PM in 3h
NCAA-B | Nebraska vs Clemson
Play on: Nebraska +3½ -115 at Bovada

1* Free Pick on Nebraska +
I like the value here with the Cornhuskers as a short road dog against the Tigers. The simple fact that Clemson is the No. 16 ranked team in the country and laying a short number at home tells you the books aren't as high on the Tigers as the AP Poll and also have a lot more respect for this Nebraska team.
I couldn't agree more, as I've really liked what I have seen from the Cornhuskers early on and the coaches have them as the No. 24 team in the country. I look for them to make a statement here on the road against Clemson, who is fresh off a 87-82 loss to Creighton as a 5-point favorite.
Tigers are now a miserable 1-5 ATS on the season and have failed to cover all 3 home games. Cornhuskers have covered 26 of their last 36 games and are a strong 12-3 ATS when they come in having won 3 or their last 4. Take Nebraska!

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 03:20 PM
Sal Michaels Nov 26 '18, 7:05 PM in 3h
NHL | Capitals vs Islanders
Play on: Islanders +110 at Bovada

Free Play on Islanders +110

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 03:51 PM
Dave Price Nov 26 '18, 7:05 PM in 3h
NBA | Wolves vs Cavs
Play on: Cavs +6 -105 at 5Dimes

Dave’s Monday Free Play:
1* on Cleveland Cavaliers +6
The Key: The Cavs are playing their best basketball of the season coming into tonight’s game with the Minnesota Timberwolves. They are 3-0 ATS in their last 3 games overall. They only lost by 4 as 9-point home dogs to the Lakers, won outright by 9 as 13-point road dogs at Philadelphia, and won outright by 9 as 6.5-point home dogs to the Rockets. And now they are catching too many points here again tonight at home against the Timberwolves, who are 1-8 SU & 3-6 ATS on the road this season. Minnesota is 4-15 ATS in its last 19 road games vs. a team that wins less than 40% of its home games. The Cavaliers are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 Monday games. The Cavaliers are 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings. Take Cleveland.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 03:52 PM
Dustin Hawkins Nov 26 '18, 7:05 PM in 3h
NHL | Bruins vs Maple Leafs
Play on: Maple Leafs -130 at Bovada

Free Play on Maple Leafs -130

Can'tPickAWinner
Hunter Price Nov 26 '18, 7:05 PM in 3h
NHL | Bruins vs Maple Leafs
Play on: Maple Leafs -139 at BMaker

1* Free Pick on Maple Leafs -139

Can'tPickAWinner
Mike Lundin Nov 26 '18, 7:05 PM in 3h
NHL | Senators vs Rangers
Play on: Senators +135 at 5Dimes

#NHL FREE PICK FROM MIKE LUNDIN
The Ottawa Senators have won four of the last five meetings with the Rangers and I think we're getting great value on the visitors at Madison Square Garden Monday night.
The Rangers have scored only a total of three goals in back-to-back losses to Philadelphia and Washington, so I'm not too worried about Ottawa allowing 19 goals through its last three games. The Sens have scored 13 times during that same stretch and Rangers netminder Henrik Lundqvist is just 16-20-3 versus Ottawa throughout his career. Ottawa goaltender Craig Anderson meanwhile owns a 12-6-3 career record against the Rangers.
Free pick on Ottawa Senators.

Can'tPickAWinner
Cole Faxon Nov 26 '18, 8:00 PM in 4h
NCAA-B | Eastern Michigan vs TCU
Play on: Eastern Michigan +13 -105 at 5Dimes

FREE PLAY on Eastern Michigan +13 -105

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 03:53 PM
Bobby Conn Nov 26 '18, 8:00 PM in 4h
NCAA-B | Eastern Michigan vs TCU
Play on: Eastern Michigan +13 -110 at YouWager

1* Free Play on Eastern Michigan +13 -110

Can'tPickAWinner
Jack Jones Nov 26 '18, 8:05 PM in 4h
NBA | Celtics vs Pelicans
Play on: Pelicans -2 -105 at 5Dimes

Jack’s Free Pick Monday: New Orleans Pelicans -2
Off three straight losses, the New Orleans Pelicans will be highly motivated for a win tonight. All three losses came on the road, and they were missing Anthony Davis for six quarters in two of the losses. But Anthony Davis returns from his hip injury tonight and the Pelicans are as healthy as they have been all season.
The other key is that the Pelicans return home, where they are 8-1 SU & 5-4 ATS this season, outscoring opponents by 7.4 points per game. They have one of the biggest home/road splits in the NBA, and I’ll gladly lay the two points with them at home tonight against the Boston Celtics.
The Celtics have been one of the biggest disappointments in the NBA, and it’s not getting any better. They are just 10-10 SU & 7-13 ATS on the season. They coming in on a 1-4 SU & 1-4 ATS run, and they are dealing with some injuries right now. Jaylen Brown (back) is out tonight, while both Gordon Hayward (ankle) and Terry Rozier (ankle) are banged up.
Plays on any team (New Orleans) - in non-conference games, off three or more consecutive road losses are 72-32 (69.2%) ATS over the last five seasons. The Celtics are 5-17 ATS in their last 22 road games. Boston is 0-6 ATS in its last six vs. Western Conference opponents. New Orleans is 15-7 ATS in its last 22 home games. The Pelicans are 4-1 ATS in their last five meetings with the Celtics. Bet the Pelicans Monday.

Can'tPickAWinner
Brandon Lee Nov 26 '18, 8:05 PM in 4h
NBA | Spurs vs Bulls
Play on: Bulls +6 -105 at 5Dimes

10* FREE NBA PICK (Bulls +6)
I'll take my chances here with Chicago as a decently priced home dog against the Spurs on Monday. I just think this is a tough spot for San Antonio, who is coming off a crushing 135-129 loss at Milwaukee, where they blew an 11-point lead in the 4th quarter. Now it's to Chicago for their 3rd road game in the last 4 days and 6th game overall in the last 9 days. While the Bulls are also playing for the 3rd time in 4 days, they have only had to leave Chicago once in their last 4 and that was a short trip to Minnesota. Injuries have really kept the Bulls from playing to their potential, but I expect a big effort here and this is just too many points to pass up. Spurs are 3-7 SU on the road this season and a mere 1-9 ATS last 10 road games when they come in having covered 2 or more in a row. Give me Chicago +6!

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 03:54 PM
Pro Computer Gambler Nov 26 '18, 8:15 PM in 4h
NFL | Titans vs Texans
Play on: Titans +7 -140 at 5Dimes

Since 1989, teams that put up fewer passing yards than their opp. in a loss last game and fewer rushing yards as well are a solid 123-80-5 (+3.1 ppg, 60.6%) ATS if it is their second or more straight game on the road. - Take the Titans

Can'tPickAWinner
Info Plays Nov 26 '18, 9:00 PM in 5h
NCAA-B | Minnesota vs Boston College
Play on: OVER 149 -110

1* Free Play on Minnesota vs Boston College over 149 -110

Can'tPickAWinner
Will Rogers Nov 26 '18, 9:00 PM in 5h
NCAA-B | Minnesota vs Boston College
Play on: Minnesota +1 -108 at YouWager

The set-up: Minnesota is 5-0 and Boston College is 4-1. Minnesota won all three games in the inaugural Vancouver Showcase over this past week, most recently a solid 68-66 victory over Washington. Amir Coffey leads the way for the Gophers with 14.4 points per night. BC returns home off a successful 78-66 win over Loyola Illinois in a 2-0 sweep in the inaugural Fort Myers Tip-Off Classic in Florida.
The pick: Take it for what you will though, but the Gophers are 6-2 ATS in their last eight after a three games or more unbeaten streak, while BC is only 2-5 ATS in its last seven following a SU win. I like Coffey and company to pull off the minor upset here.

Can'tPickAWinner
John Martin Nov 26 '18, 9:05 PM in 5h
NBA | Pacers vs Jazz
Play on: Jazz -5½ -103 at 5Dimes

1 Unit FREE PLAY on Utah Jazz -5.5
Utah surely wants revenge from its worst loss of the season, a 94-121 loss at Indiana as 4-point favorites on November 19th exactly a week ago today. And now the Jazz get the Pacers at home this time around and they’re only 5.5-point favorites. The Pacers are vulnerable right now due to injuries to Victor Oladipo, Myles Turner and Domantas Sabonis. That has shown in their last two games as they lost by 18 at Charlotte and by 11 at home to San Antonio. And I can’t see them being competitive on the road here against the revenge-minded Jazz tonight either. The Pacers are 1-5 ATS in their last six road games vs. a team with a losing home record. Give me the Jazz.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 03:55 PM
Mike Williams Nov 26 '18, 10:00 PM in 6h
NCAA-B | Idaho State vs Pepperdine
Play on: Idaho State +6½ +100 at betonline

1* on Idaho State +6½ +100

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 03:55 PM
Cappers Club Nov 26 '18, 10:35 PM in 7h
NBA | Magic vs Warriors
Play on: Magic +8 -103 at BMaker

This play just missed out on our premium card. The Orlando Magic and the Golden State Warriors face off on Monday and in this game the underdog is the play.
The Warriors have had all kinds of issue covering the spread as of late. In the last ten games they have only covered two spreads.
Compare that to the Magic who have covered seven of the last ten games they have played in. The Magic are coming into this game off a win over the Lakers and eight points is just too many.
Back the Magic +8
5* FREE Cappers Club Play on Magic +8

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 03:56 PM
Monster Sports Picks NHL COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS ‑150

Can'tPickAWinner
MVP Lock Club NHL WASHINGTON CAPITALS ‑115

Can'tPickAWinner
OverandUnder NHL TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS u5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 03:57 PM
Picks 2 Play NHL NEW JERSEY DEVILS +125

Can'tPickAWinner
Pinnacle Sports Picks NHL COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS ‑150

Can'tPickAWinner
Power Play Wins NCAA Basketball SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS ‑9

Can'tPickAWinner
R and R Totals NBA HOUSTON ROCKETS/WASHINGTON WIZARDS u225

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 03:58 PM
Tommy King Wins NBA MILWAUKEE BUCKS ‑4.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Total Winner Sports NCAA Basketball STETSON HATTERS +7

Can'tPickAWinner
Tys Terrific Tips NCAA Basketball CALIFORNIA GOLDEN BEARS ‑7

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 04:56 PM
Mike Wynn

Free Play: Free Golden St -8 Over Orlando

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 04:56 PM
Free play from Jim Feist

Jim Feist's Comp Pick, Monday, November 26, 2018

11/26 04:05 PM PT / 7:05 PM ET

NBA (705) HOUSTON ROCKETS VS (706) WASHINGTON WIZARDS

Take: (706) WASHINGTON WIZARDS

Reason: Your free play for Monday, November 26, 2018 is in the NBA scheduled contest between the Houston Rockets and Washington Wizards. Your free play is on the Wizards.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 05:09 PM
Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR MONDAY: DELAWARE +3½ over Louisiana Tech

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 05:10 PM
Totals4U

Monday's Free Selection: Eastern Michigan/TCU over 134 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
11-26-2018, 05:10 PM
Jeff Allen

Monday's Free Selection is on the Iowa State Cyclones