PDA

View Full Version : Service Plays Wednesday 11/21/18

Can'tPickAWinner
11-19-2018, 06:04 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
11-20-2018, 08:54 AM
Tony Chau John Morrison NBA
13-0 YTD

New Orleans {A} bet - Note that this bet does not take place until Wednesday November 21st. This is a confirmed official bet

Can'tPickAWinner
11-21-2018, 08:23 AM
Stephen Nover

3* NHL GOY

Colorado -115

Can'tPickAWinner
Dave Essler

3* Minnesota -130

Can'tPickAWinner
Ben Burns

3* Pittsburgh -141

golden contender
11-21-2018, 11:28 AM
Thanksgiving Eve card led by a rare 6* Highest Rated NBA Perfect system beauty. There is also a totals system plays and 2 NCAAB RPI Scale system plays. NHL comp play below

The NHL Comp play at 7:00 eastern is on the over in the Philadelphia at Buffalo game. The Flyers have gone over in 5 of 6 on the road with a 6 or higher total, 6 of 8 vs winning teams, 7 of 9 on Wednesdays and the last 6 with 3+ days rest. The Sabres are 3-0 over off 3+ road games and the last 6 with 1 day of rest as well as 6 of 8 vs losing teams. Look for a higher scoring game resulting in this one playing go over the total. On Thanksgiving Eve a powerful card takes center stage led by a rare 6* Highest rated NBA 100% System side. We also have an NBA totals and a Pair of NCAAB RPI Scale system plays. Message to jump on. For the NHL Play. Go over in the Philadelphia at Buffalo game. RV- GC Sports

Can'tPickAWinner
11-21-2018, 11:33 AM
XS Sports Wednesday College Basketball (Yesterday 1-3, Season 26-16)

Akron -4.5 (11am)
Wisconsin -7.5 (2:30pm)
Pittsburgh +5 (3:30pm)
Harvard +7.5 (10pm)

Can'tPickAWinner
11-21-2018, 12:31 PM
INSIDER SPORTS REPORT

Premier PicksĀ® For 11/21/18

4* Detroit/Houston OVER 215 (NBA)
Range: 213.5 to 217.5

3* Dartmouth +18.5 over Buffalo (NCAAB)
Range: +20.5 to +16.5

3* Chicago -2 over Phoenix (NBA)
Range: PK to -4

Can'tPickAWinner
11-21-2018, 12:32 PM
Seabass first report :
500 ST Louis
400 So Miss

Can'tPickAWinner
Derek Hayes (CBB) - $200 Florida

Can'tPickAWinner
Analytical NBA Totals Bets
11/21/18 4 Plays:

1 unit NO/Phi over 237
1 unit Ind/Cha under 216.5
1.5 units Mem/SA under 200
2 units Sac/Uta over 219.5

Can'tPickAWinner
11-21-2018, 01:03 PM
From Northcoast group of handicappers:

Great Lake Sports

NBA
3* #520 San Antonio -2.5

Calidreaming
11-21-2018, 01:29 PM
Spreitzer 3 * play on Utah Valley 5pm start

Can'tPickAWinner
11-21-2018, 02:00 PM
Robert Ferringo

YTD: +4.8 units
On plays 4* and up: +11.3 units
This is grading with his posted lines. Obviously some of these lines are quick to move and these numbers could fluctuate as a result.

1-Unit Play. Take #532 Hofstra (-5) over Cal-Fullerton (7 p.m.)

1-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 149.0 Cal-Fullerton vs. Hofstra (7 p.m.)
These are two really good mid-major teams and there are a bunch of good guards on the floor for both of these teams. Hofstra is coming off its lowest-scoring effort of the season, being held to just 69 points at Maryland. They will certainly be better than that on their home court. Cal Fullerton plays fast and loose and I think they will put up 70+ in this game as well. Hofstra also has the situational advantage here. Fullerton just got done playing three games in three days down in South Carolina and they head home for Thanksgiving after this game. I don't think the Titans will be at their sharpest for this game against a well-rested Hofstra team.

1-Unit Play. Take #533 Minnesota (+1) over Washington (6:30 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 21)
Maybe I was wrong about Washington. They really haven't looked good at all this year and they were lucky to get that win against a bad A&M team yesterday. Minnesota is no great shakes. But they have at least been motivated out of the gate here. This should be a good game but I think the wrong team is favored in this one.

4-Unit Play. Take #538 San Francisco (-7.5) over Harvard (10 p.m.)
Harvard is down its two best players, Bryce Aiken and Seth Towns, and now they are going on the road to face their toughest opponent yet in the Dons. Harvard lost to a not-good Rhode Island team and they were blown out at home by Northeastern. I think they are going to struggle here against a San Francisco team that has absolutely been wrecking people, winning every game by at least 30 points. San Francisco is really good in its own gym and they are simply the bigger, stronger, healthier team from the better conference.

3-Unit Play. Take #549 Wisconsin (-8) over Stanford (2:30 p.m.)
It's tough to lay too many points with Wisconsin because of their style of play. But I also know they are the better team in this matchup. I think that Wisconsin is a bit undervalued right now and I think that they have a great chance to win the Big Ten this year. Stanford is still in the lower tier in the Pac-12 and it looks like yet another rebuilding season, especially without transferred out Reid Travis.

3-Unit Play. Take #551 Butler (-7.5) over Dayton (7 p.m.)
This is still a pretty bad Dayton team. They lost their best player and two top bench players from last season. This year's top play, Josh Cunningham, is going to play but isn't 100 percent. Butler is legit. They are one of the Big East's best teams and they have a real nice blend of talent, experience and size. The Bulldogs have a stud in Kamar Baldwin and if they hit their shots from the outside this game will be a total blowout.

4-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #549 Wisconsin (-3) over Stanford (2:30 p.m.) AND Take #551 Butler (-2.5) over Dayton (7 p.m.)

4-Unit Play. Take #559 Georgia (-2) over Georgia State (5 p.m.)
I know that Georgia State really, really wants to beat Georgia. They are in-state schools and GSU would love to knock off the literal big dog of Georgia hoops. But it isn't going to happen. Georgia State got bombed by Creighton yesterday because the Bulldogs are just too big for the Panthers. Georgia State doesn't start anyone taller than 6-5 and they only have to 6-9 guys on the roster. Georgia is going to hammer them in the paint. The Bulldogs lost to a really solid Clemson team that played its best game of the year. But I think they will be focused in this game and should be able to swat Georgia State here.

2-Unit Play. Take #573 Duke (-7) over Gonzaga (5 p.m.)

2-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 165.0 Duke vs. Gonzaga (5 p.m.)
I am not as enamored with this Duke team as everyone else is. People are trying to act like they are some kind of super team. They aren't. They are beatable. But I just don't see Gonzaga getting that win. I think this Gonzaga team is a little overrated right now as they are still playing without one of their best players. I felt that Auburn had the best chance of knocking the Blue Devils off in this field and Duke handled them pretty easily.

4-Unit Play. Take #575 Xavier (-1) over Illinois (9 p.m.)
Xavier has taken two tough losses to two good teams. I don't see this group leaving Maui empty handed. Illinois stinks. They played way over their heads against Gonzaga and they have now lost three straight. It's going to be a long year for Brad Underwood. He is starting two freshmen and two sophomores and I think that this young team is going to be out of gas. Xavier is more experienced and has a little more pride. They do not want to leave this island 0-3.

4-Unit Play. Take #577 Auburn (-7) over Arizona (11:30 p.m.)
Auburn played like trash last night. I wasn't as in love with Duke, and we cashed with the Tigers easily covering the spread, but my takeaway from that game was just how bad Auburn shot and how poorly they played overall. Their massive free throw disparity also didn't help. But I think they are going to rebound here against an Arizona team that just isn't very good. The Wildcats gave it their best shot against Gonzaga last night. But they absolutely wilted in the second half and ended up losing by 17. I don't know what they have left in the tank here.

1-Unit Play. Take #579 Richmond (-4.5) over Wyoming (5 p.m.)

I just think that Richmond is better than Wyoming here. The Cowboys have been a mess this season, losing at home to UC-Santa Barbara and Niagara and getting blown out by third-tier teams like Oregon State and Boston College. I thought Richmond played better than the final suggests against Loyola, as foul trouble killed them. They should find a way to get this win.

2-Unit Play. Take #586 Kansas (-8.5) over Marquette (7:30 p.m.)
Marquette got bombed by Indiana. I think the same thing could happen here. I really like this Marquette team. They can score in bunches and will beat some good teams this year. But they still don't play any defense. And Kansas is still really a juggernaut this year with talent inside and out. Until I see the Golden Eagles get some stops I refuse to believe that they can.

2-Unit Play. Take #589 Bradley (+7) over Penn State (8:30 p.m.)

4-Unit Play. Take #596 Mississippi State (-5.5) over St. Mary's (8:30 p.m.)
Mississippi State played like garbage against Arizona State the other night, and ASU played way over their heads. I think that the Bulldogs will rebound here against a rebuilding St. Mary's team. This is not even close to the same Gaels squad that we have seen the last two or three years. They start three sophomores and play a bunch of freshmen, with just three upperclassmen in their nine-man rotation. They are completely rebuilding. Even good St. Mary's teams struggled with good teams from major conferences. And I'll be surprised if the Gaels can throw a scare into Miss State here. The Bulldogs should be pissed for how poorly they played against Arizona State and they should take it out on St. Mary's here.

3-Unit Play. Take #598 Arizona State (-4) over Utah State (11 p.m.)
Arizona State is too big and too strong for Utah State. I commend the Aggies for what they did to St. Mary's and how well they've played so far this season. But they are swimming a little out of their depth here. Arizona State has two real solid guards in Lug Dort and Remy Martin, and Martin will be the best guard on the floor. Utah State is going to be forced to rely solely on perimeter shots and I don't know that they can make enough of them to win this game outright.

2-Unit Play. Take #1574 Kentucky (-22) over Winthrop (1 p.m.)

3-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #586 Kansas (-3.5) over Marquette (7:30 p.m.) AND Take #1594 Syracuse (-12) over Colgate (7 p.m.)

Note: This Syracuse game will be in added games or other games.
2-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #538 San Francisco (-2.5) over Harvard (10 p.m.) AND Take #551 Butler (-2.5) over Dayton (7 p.m.)

Can'tPickAWinner
11-21-2018, 02:00 PM
Seabass first report :
500 ST Louis
400 So Miss

2nd report :
400 Wisconsin
300 Jacksonville
300 Iona

Calidreaming
11-21-2018, 02:09 PM
any Indian cowboy plays today? has a 7* NBA play, thanks

DamnMexican
11-21-2018, 02:13 PM
gurusdeportivos.com

Saint Mary’s +5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
11-21-2018, 02:33 PM
Always Right Sports Winners (Yesterday 3-2, Season 27-18)

10* Wisconsin -8 -108

10* Kansas Over 158 -108

10* Virginia -20 -105

Can'tPickAWinner
11-21-2018, 02:35 PM
AdomasTips

Golden State Warriors - Oklahoma City Thunder : Over 220

B*mb07
11-21-2018, 03:22 PM
Marco D 4% Spurs -2-

Can'tPickAWinner
11-21-2018, 03:37 PM
ESPN+ Chalk - NBA Best Bets For Wednesday
Doug Kezirian, Andre Snellings and Jordan Schultz

New York Knicks at Boston Celtics
Total: 216.5

Snellings: The Celtics are not playing well enough to give this many points against anyone. During the last 10 games, the Celtics are 4-6 with an average scoring margin of 0.7 points per game. The Knicks are 2-8 with a -7.7 scoring margin, and are on the second night of a back-to-back, but have been competitive in their last few games even against tough competition. The Celtics only have one win by more than 13.5 points during their last 11 games, and the last time these two teams played last month, the Celtics won by only two points.

Pick: Knicks + 13.5

Sacramento Kings at Utah Jazz (-9.5)
Total: 219.5

Snellings: The Kings have played better than the Jazz this season, with a 9-8 record and -2.2 points per game scoring margin versus the 8-9 record and -2.5 points per game scoring margin of the Jazz. The gap is larger over the last 10 games, in which the Kings are 5-5 with a -2.8 PPG scoring margin while the Jazz are 4-6 with a -9.0 PPG scoring margin. This matchup projects as a tossup, not as a blowout win for the Jazz.

Pick: Kings +9.5

Oklahoma City Thunder at Golden State Warriors (-1)
Total: 220

Snellings: This game is all about injuries. The Warriors have been without Stephen Curry and/or Draymond Green in seven straight games, a stretch in which they are 2-5 with a -5.9 PPG scoring margin. Both Curry and Green are out again on Wednesday. Meanwhile, the Thunder are 5-1 with a +9.0 scoring margin in their last six games with Russell Westbrook and 8-2 with a +9.3 PPG scoring margin in their last 10 games overall. Westbrook is expected to play on Wednesday.

Pick: Thunder +1

Kezirian: The Warriors are a mess right now. They have lost three straight games and failed to cover in five straight. These recent struggles have overlapped with mounting injuries, and All-Stars Steph Curry and Draymond Green will both miss this game. Kevin Durant and Klay Thompson will provide scoring but this depleted lineup has gaping holes with inexperienced and mediocre players. OKC should bounce back off a loss and handle its business.

Pick: Thunder +1

Detroit Pistons at Houston Rockets (-8.5)
Total: 215

Kezirian: The Rockets have shed their early injuries and funk to win and cover four straight games. In this span, they lead the NBA in offensive efficiency and net efficiency, which presents a dangerous matchup for Detroit. The Pistons rank last in shooting percentage and true shooting percentage. They just lack the offensive firepower to hang with a Houston squad that is starting to find its groove, after severing ties with Carmelo Anthony.

Pick: Rockets -8.5

Los Angeles Lakers (-9) at Cleveland Cavaliers
Total: 221

Kezirian: We know the backstory of Lebron James' return to the city he just led to the NBA Finals. However, this franchise is rebuilding and the atmosphere will not mirror the hostility and tension we have seen in similar situations. Cleveland is experiencing plenty of issues, having already replaced its head coach, lost All-Star Kevin Love to injury and experienced J.R. Smith requesting a trade this week. On the court, the Cavs rank dead last in defensive efficiency and opponents' field goal percentage. I expect an up-tempo game where the Lakers overwhelm the Cavaliers with talent.

Pick: Lakers -9

Indiana Pacers at Charlotte Hornets (-3)
Total: 218

Schultz: Kemba Walker isn't merely playing like an All-Star right now, but rather an MVP candidate. He's been that good. The 28-year-old point guard parlayed a magical 60-point performance with a 43-point night against the Celtics, including a game-sealing triple late in regulation. Walker has been hyper-efficient too, shooting a career-high 46.5 percent from the floor and nearly 39 percent from 3-point range. Indiana meanwhile, is listing All-NBA guard Victor Oladipo as questionable. He has been nursing a sore knee suffered during Saturday's win over Atlanta. The Pacers were 0-7 last year when he did not play. Assume Oladipo is either out or not 100 percent, which means Walker will feast once again. And so too will the Hornets at home.

Pick: Hornets -3

Can'tPickAWinner
11-21-2018, 06:09 PM
Vernon Croy NBA

7-Unit Play. Take #512 Milwaukee -7 over Portland (Wednesday, November 21st at 8:00 PM ET)

Take Milwaukee ATS as my 7-Unit NBA Smash for Wednesday night. This pick falls into one of my top NBA systems and the Bucks are the superior team at home tonight. The Bucks have averaged 120.7 ppg at home this season while holding their opponents to just 105. 4 ppg and I expect a strong defensive game from them tonight. The Bucks have shot 48.4% as a team at home this season while holding opponents to shooting 42.2% against them and they are also the superior rebounding team here tonight. This is also a revenge spot for the Bucks who lost on the road to Portland earlier this month and they get a tired Trail Blazers team who is playing on back-to-back days. The Bucks are 8-1-1 ATS in their last 10 home games and the Trail Blazers are just 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games when playing a team with a winning record at home. The Trail Blazers are also just 3-11-1 ATS in their last 15 games against the Bucks and I have the Bucks winning this game by 14+ points at home tonight. Play Milwaukee ATS as we move to 11-5 the last 18 days in the NBA

Can'tPickAWinner
11-21-2018, 06:10 PM
Cal Sports/Ralph Michaels
3*Air Force -14.5
4*Miss st -5
3*Boston College -4.5
3*South Dakota -6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Greg shaker

3*

Middle Tennessee st / Virginia over 127

Can'tPickAWinner
Sleepyj

2*

Creighton / Clemson under 144

Can'tPickAWinner
King creole

2*

Golden state / Oklahoma under 223

Can'tPickAWinner
JR ODONNELL

3*

Minnesota -1

3*

Harvard +7.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Worlds Worst Picker CBB
Peabody
Duke
Clemson

Fade and take
Gonzaga
Creighton

Can'tPickAWinner
11-21-2018, 06:11 PM
Seabass 3rd report :
400 Richmond
400 Wright St

Can'tPickAWinner
11-21-2018, 06:11 PM
Chris Jordon

Winner is on the TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS in tonight's non-conference clash against the Louisville Cardinals. As of 5 am pacific, the number is Tennessee -8' points

Can'tPickAWinner
11-21-2018, 06:17 PM
Jack Jones

Washington Huskies -2

Can'tPickAWinner
11-21-2018, 06:46 PM
Seabass final report :
400 Cavaliers
600 Suns game over
400 Avalanche
400 Butler
400 Arizona St

Can'tPickAWinner
11-21-2018, 06:47 PM
Hackman

hurricanes -110
panthers 144

Can'tPickAWinner
11-21-2018, 06:49 PM
Ken Thompson

3* GOM Boise St ML -135

accuracyplease
11-21-2018, 07:34 PM
Cal Sports/Ralph Michaels
3*Air Force -14.5
4*Miss st -5
3*Boston College -4.5
3*South Dakota -6.5

Hmmm...not seeing Air Force on the schedule today. Did I miss something?

B*mb07
11-21-2018, 07:46 PM
Football game Thursday!

accuracyplease
11-22-2018, 02:32 AM
Football game Thursday!

Thanks