PDA

View Full Version : Friday 12-14-18 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Can'tPickAWinner
12-10-2018, 07:20 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 09:23 AM
New York Knicks vs. Charlotte Hornets Preview and Predictions 2018-12-14

NBA Predictions 13th December 2018 by Gracenote
by Gracenote on 12/13/2018

The Charlotte Hornets look to record their ninth consecutive home win over New York when they host the Knicks on Friday. Charlotte enters the contest with a season-high three-game winning streak after edging the Detroit Pistons 108-107 on Wednesday.

Shooting guard Jeremy Lamb made the decisive jumper in the win over the Pistons on a night in which he was just 4-of-13 shooting while scoring 13 points as Detroit clearly felt it would be Kemba Walker firing away. "I felt like I couldn't hit anything," Lamb told reporters. "Kemba trusted me with the last shot. I'm just happy it went in." The Knicks have lost five straight games, including Wednesday's 113-106 setback against the Cleveland Cavaliers. "The game was lost in the first quarter, but I am happy with the way we fought back," New York coach David Fizdale told reporters of a 39-23 deficit. "These guys never stop fighting."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, MSG (New York), FS Southeast (Charlotte)

ABOUT THE KNICKS (8-21): Rookie forward Kevin Knox was inserted into the starting lineup against Cleveland and had 19 points and seven rebounds in 33 minutes. "Every game, you're seeing him get a little bit better, doing more things out there for us," Fizdale said afterward. The Hornets saw more than they wanted of Knox while New York posted a 119-107 win on Sunday as the No. 9 overall pick matched his season best of 26 points and collected a season-high 15 rebounds.

ABOUT THE HORNETS (14-13): Walker recorded 31 points, nine assists and eight rebounds in the win over Detroit with his biggest feed being the one to Lamb in the final seconds. "Everybody was expecting me to take that shot. Even my teammates, probably," Walker told reporters afterward. "But I just wanted to try to get to the lane and draw another defender, that's what I did. He made an unbelievable, unbelievable shot. It wasn't the greatest pass but he made me look good on that." Walker, who was just 8-of-25 from the field against the Pistons, is averaging 25.7 points over the past three games.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Walker scored 25 points in Sunday's win in New York.

2. New York SG Tim Hardaway Jr. scored 20 points against the Cavaliers for his fifth 20-point effort in the past six games.

3. Charlotte F Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (personal reasons) is expected back after missing Wednesday's game.

PREDICTION: Hornets 114, Knicks 104

Can'tPickAWinner
Atlanta Hawks vs. Boston Celtics Preview and Predictions 2018-12-14

Even a depleted lineup cannot slow down the red-hot Boston Celtics, who have won seven in a row entering Friday's home contest against the Atlanta Hawks. The streaking Celtics needed overtime in Wednesday's 130-125 victory at Washington, and while playing without three key players Boston saw guard Kyrie Irving score its final 12 points - including two critical 3-pointers late in extra time - en route to a 38-point performance.

Boston won despite not having Al Horford, Gordon Hayward and Jaylen Brown, who combined contribute 35.7 points, 16.1 rebounds and 8.5 assists per contest, but Irving returned after missing one game with a shoulder injury to hit 12-of-28 shots from the field. "The hallmark of this group has been whoever's available plays and is counted on to do what they're supposed to do," Boston coach Brad Stevens told reporters afterward. "Not everybody had their best night, but everybody did their jobs and kept adding value when they checked in." The Celtics winning streak surpasses Atlanta's total of victories on the season, and the Hawks kicked off a stretch of nine-of-12 games on the road with a 114-107 loss Wednesday at Dallas. "I think our turnovers impacted the game more than anything in that stretch where it got away from us," Atlanta coach Lloyd Pierce told the media after the Hawks finished with 21 turnovers.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, FS Southeast (Atlanta), NBCS Boston

ABOUT THE HAWKS (6-21): Forward John Collins recorded his fifth consecutive double-double Wednesday, pulling down a career-high 17 rebounds to go with 20 points on 10-of-22 shooting. Rookie Trae Young ranks 10th in the league in assists per game (7.3) and is second on the team in scoring (15.7 per game) to Collins' 18.3 per contest. Atlanta is 2-12 away from home, matching the lowest road win total in the Eastern Conference.

ABOUT THE CELTICS (17-10): Irving is one of 10 players in the NBA to average 21-plus points (22.5) and six-plus assists (6.4) per game, and his 38 points Wednesday is the third-most he's scored this season. Forward Marcus Morris added 27 points against Washington and in his past two games has scored 58 points on 21-of-36 shooting. Boston hopes Brown and Hayward, both sidelined with illness, can return Friday but expect Horford (left knee pain) to miss a few more games.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Boston, which is eighth in the NBA in free-throw percentage (79.5 percent), made all 25 of its attempts Wednesday.

2. Hawks rookie G Kevin Huerter scored a season-high 19 points Wednesday, hitting four 3-pointers.

3. The Celtics rode a 45-point first quarter to a 114-96 victory in Atlanta on Nov. 23, as Aron Baynes scored 16 points with nine rebounds and four assists.

PREDICTION: Celtics 118, Hawks 99

Can'tPickAWinner
Milwaukee Bucks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Preview and Predictions 2018-12-14

The Milwaukee Bucks are just a .500 team over their past 10 games after getting off to a torrid 13-4 start. The Bucks attempt to rediscover their early season form when they visit the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday in the middle contest of a three-game road trip.

Milwaukee was outclassed 113-97 by the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday to mark its third setback in its past four road games. Star forward Giannis Antetokounmpo scored a season-low 12 points and took only seven shots in his return from a neck injury that forced him to miss one game. Cleveland is 3-3 over its past six games after notching a 113-106 home win over the New York Knicks on Wednesday. Guard Jordan Clarkson scored 28 points off the bench for his third 20-point effort in the past six games.

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, FS Wisconsin (Milwaukee), FS Ohio (Cleveland)

ABOUT THE BUCKS (18-9): Forward Khris Middleton (10 points on 4-of-18 shooting) and center Brook Lopez (15 points on 5-of-16) both had poor shooting nights against the Pacers. Meanwhile, guard Eric Bledsoe was superb with 26 points on 11-of-16 shooting and he scored 20 or more points in four of the past six games. Antetokounmpo has just one 20-point outing over his last four games played with an average of 17 points during the stretch.

ABOUT THE CAVALIERS (7-21): Fan favorite Matthew Dellavedova scored a season-high 15 points Wednesday in his first home game since being reacquired from Milwaukee last Friday. Dellavedova is averaging 13 points in first two games -- "big rims here," he said after Wednesday's game - and coach Larry Drew appreciates the energy the 28-year-old guard brings to the team. "He did a terrific job," Drew told reporters. "He really hasn't been playing so we don't want to burn him out early. He brings so many intangibles and things we need as a team."

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Bucks never trailed while recording a 108-92 victory over the Cavaliers on Monday.

2. Cleveland won its past six home games against Milwaukee.

3. Cavaliers rookie PG Collin Sexton is averaging 21.4 points over the past five games with his low outing during the span being when he had 15 on 5-of-18 shooting against the Bucks on Monday.

PREDICTION: Bucks 104, Cavaliers 97

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 09:24 AM
Indiana Pacers vs. Philadelphia 76ers Preview and Predictions 2018-12-14

Pacers vs. 76ers Preview and Predictions

Joel Embiid is playing like an MVP candidate again with Jimmy Butler out of the lineup, but the Philadelphia 76ers are missing their closer. The 76ers hope to have Butler back from a groin injury when they host the Indiana Pacers on Friday.

Butler, who was injured in Monday's win over Detroit and is considered day-to-day, sat out Wednesday and watched Philadelphia send the Brooklyn Nets to the free-throw line 43 times in a 127-124 setback. "I think it's just communication on our end," point guard Ben Simmons told reporters of the team's defensive effort against Nets guard Spencer Dinwiddie, who knocked down 13 free throws en route to a career-high 39 points. "I think we just need to communicate more (when playing) that team. It's the same thing every time we play them." The Pacers are familiar with playing without a star but got Victor Oladipo (knee) back from an 11-game absence on Wednesday and fit him in seamlessly while cruising to a 113-97 victory over the Milwaukee Bucks, pushing their winning streak to five straight. "I thought he was perfect," Indiana coach Nate McMillan told reporters of Oladipo. "You know, when you've been off for a long time like that, you focus on the defensive end of the floor ... you get your wind that way offensively and just allow the game to come to you. He's been watching us for the last couple of weeks and I thought he did a good job of moving the ball and getting guys involved."

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, ESPN, FS Indiana, NBCS Philadelphia

ABOUT THE PACERS (18-10): Indiana is allowing an average of 95 points during its winning streak and limited Milwaukee star Giannis Antetokounmpo to 12 points on Wednesday. "It was a team effort, but we did talk about (power forward Thaddeus Young) doing a good job of keeping Antetokounmpo in front of him and keeping him off the boards," McMillan told reporters. "With Thad doing such a good job of containing him, our defense didn't have to collapse and give them open 3's from the perimeter. That's where is starts for us, it's got to be a team effort ... tonight, our guys were connected on the defensive end of the floor." Young finished with a team-high 25 points, 11 rebounds, five steals and four assists in the victory.

ABOUT THE 76ERS (19-10): Philadelphia was also missing reserve power forward Mike Muscala (illness) on Wednesday, and the absence of the two key rotation pieces was noted by the rest of the team. "It's hard," Simmons told reporters. "I mean, you get used to a guy being there. Then two guys are out that you are used to having in there, which means other guys have to step up and fill that role, come in and play defense, rebounding." Embiid recorded his 25th double-double with 33 points and 17 rebounds but attempted only three shots in the second half.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. 76ers SG Furkan Korkmaz scored 18 points in each of the last two games, raising his season average to 5.8 points.

2. Indiana C Myles Turner is averaging 24.5 points over the last two games.

3. Philadelphia took the first meeting 100-94 at Indiana on Nov. 7 as Simmons and Embiid each recorded a double-double.

PREDICTION: 76ers 109, Pacers 104

Can'tPickAWinner
Washington Wizards vs. Brooklyn Nets Preview and Predictions 2018-12-14

Wizards vs. Nets Preview and Predictions

The Brooklyn Nets are turning some heads with their play of late, which includes a pair of wins over Eastern Conference contenders during a three-game streak. The Nets will try to push it to four in a row on Friday when they host the slumping Washington Wizards, who dropped their last three games.

Brooklyn sandwiched a win over New York around victories over Toronto and Philadelphia, outlasting the 76ers 127-124 on the road Wednesday to keep the winning streak alive. "We finished the game, we had sound control, we literally played 47 minutes of the game," Nets guard Spencer Dinwiddie, who scored a career-high 39 points, told reporters. "We really finished the game for all intents and purposes except for 50 seconds, which we need to get better at." The Wizards dropped the final two on a four-game road trip before coming home on Wednesday and suffering a 130-125 overtime loss to the Boston Celtics. "We were frustrated. I thought we played hard, hard enough to win, but sometimes those things happen," Washington coach Scott Brooks told reporters. "You got to play through everything and we did our best and we came up a bucket or two short."

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, NBCS Washington-Plus, YES (Brooklyn)

ABOUT THE WIZARDS (11-17): Washington was whistled for 27 personal fouls on Wednesday, and the Celtics took advantage by going 25-of-25 from the free-throw line. "I kind of think that the end of the fourth quarter, you get so many hand-check calls and put those guys on the free throw line," Wizards point guard John Wall told reporters. "Let guys make plays. I mean, we drive to the basket and get fouled and we not getting it, but a guy gets a little bump and you want to call those type calls. It's not the same. Let us players make those plays at the end of the game." Wall enjoyed one of his best games in the loss, returning from a one-game absence due to a heel injury and collecting 34 points, 13 assists and six rebounds in 41 minutes.

ABOUT THE NETS (11-18): Brooklyn's winning streak is being sparked by Dinwiddie, who is averaging 27 points on 53.8 percent shooting over the last three games. "Spencer got hot," Nets coach Kenny Atkinson told reporters of Wednesday's win. "That probably was the big number one thing. ... It's just so evident. You can't take him out, and he's playing great basketball. Obviously, he's our engine right now, especially in the second half." Dinwiddie knocked down 4-of-6 from beyond the arc in the latest victory and attacked the basket, finishing 13-of-14 from the free-throw line.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Wizards SF Otto Porter Jr. (knee) sat out Wednesday and is questionable for Friday.

2. Brooklyn SF Joe Harris is 8-of-14 from 3-point range in four games since returning from a hip injury.

3. The teams split the first two meetings this season - both in Washington.

PREDICTION: Nets 125, Wizards 122

Can'tPickAWinner
Miami Heat vs. Memphis Grizzlies Preview and Predictions 2018-12-14

The Memphis Grizzlies are fresh off their top defensive performance of the season as they prepare to host the Miami Heat on Friday. Memphis allowed its fewest points of the season while notching a 92-83 win over Portland on Wednesday and held the Trail Blazers to 36.6 percent shooting from the field.

Miami has lost its last two games and established a season low for points when it was ambushed 111-84 by the Utah Jazz on Wednesday. "They jumped on us from an effort and energy standpoint," Heat coach Erik Spoelstra told reporters of his club's 40-15 deficit after one quarter. "We were bobbling passes, traveling, missing catches, and then it became a domino going down the wrong way. We just couldn't get it back." The Grizzlies have now held six teams under 90 points as their grit and grind style has been flourishing. "We're not the type of team who comes out and gives you an uppercut and knocks you out in the first quarter," Memphis coach J.B. Bickerstaff told reporters. "We understand that. But we feel like we can punch you enough in the gut, that by the time the fourth quarter comes, those legs might be a little weary."

TV: 8 p.m. ET, FS Sun (Miami), FS Southeast (Memphis)

ABOUT THE HEAT (11-16): Point guard Goran Dragic (knee) was held out against Utah but is expected to play against the Grizzlies and center Hassan Whiteside (birth of child) is also expected back after missing four games. Forward Justise Winslow struggled to just nine points on 4-of-12 shooting against the Jazz after averaging 23 points over the previous three games, including a career-best 28-point effort against the Los Angeles Lakers on Monday. Guard Dwyane Wade tallied just six points in 19 minutes against Utah for his second single-digit outing in a four-game span.

ABOUT THE GRIZZLIES (16-11): Point guard Mike Conley scored 23 points against Portland for his 14th 20-point effort of the campaign while playing on a tender left hamstring. "I don't want to full-on sprint out of nowhere, cause any further damage," Conley told reporters afterward. "So I've just been trying to play at a nice pace and save it for more half court. I'm not trying to get up and down and outrun you as much as I might want to." Center Marc Gasol had a season-best six blocked shots - Memphis had 10 as a team - but scored just nine points as he failed to reach double digits for the third time in the past five games.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Heat won last season's two meetings by an average of 25.5 points.

2. Memphis SF Kyle Anderson collected 12 rebounds against Portland for his fifth double-digit effort of the season.

3. Miami SG Josh Richardson is shooting just 30.3 percent from the field in his past eight games and shot below 40 percent in each contest.

PREDICTION: Grizzlies 95, Heat 90

Can'tPickAWinner
Toronto Raptors vs. Portland Trail Blazers Preview and Predictions 2018-12-14

The Toronto Raptors are not just contenders to represent the Eastern Conference in the NBA Finals, they are announcing themselves as a team capable of winning an NBA championship. The Raptors will try to avoid a letdown after a big victory over Golden State when they continue the road trip by visiting the Portland Trail Blazers on Friday.

Toronto dominated the two-time defending champions in a 113-93 road win on Wednesday despite being without star Kawhi Leonard (hip), but some Raptors managed to retain the chip on their shoulder. "I'm sure we could have done better," point guard Kyle Lowry told reporters. "I'm always holding my team to a higher standard and holding myself to a higher standard. We had some breakdowns. We just have to continue to get better." The Trail Blazers are returning home after an unsuccessful two-game road trip that included losses at Houston and Memphis. Shooting guard CJ McCollum scored 40 points on 16-of-27 shooting in Wednesday's 92-83 loss to the Grizzlies but the rest of the team went 16-of-60 from the floor.

TV: 10 p.m. ET, Sportsnet One (Toronto), NBCS Northwest (Portland)

ABOUT THE RAPTORS (23-7): Lowry went 4-of-28 from the floor over a four-game span before rediscovering his stroke and knocking down 17-of-31 in the first two games of the road trip - both wins. "It's unusual to see a guy who plays at a high level like that go through slumps," point guard Fred VanVleet told ESPN of Lowry. "But it comes and goes. It was just shot-making, really. It wasn't like he wasn't showing effort. He was probably frustrated he wasn't making shots, but that comes and goes, and he's right back where we want him, and where we need him to be." Leonard sat out the first two games of the trip and remains day-to-day.

ABOUT THE TRAIL BLAZERS (15-13): Point guard Damian Lillard (4-of-18) and center Jusuf Nurkic (1-of-15) endured the toughest nights on Wednesday, and Lillard finished with 14 points to end a string of five straight games scoring at least 25 points. "As the game went along, I thought we still did a pretty good job defending, but the ball didn't go in for us," Lillard told reporters. "CJ was the only person making shots." Nurkic did manage to pull down 10 rebounds in the loss, giving him double-digit boards in five consecutive games.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Raptors C Jonas Valanciunas left Wednesday's game with a dislocated thumb and is day-to-day.

2. McCollum is averaging 28 points in three games since returning from an ankle injury.

3. Toronto swept the two-game series in each of the last three seasons.

PREDICTION: Raptors 116, Trail Blazers 115

Can'tPickAWinner
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Denver Nuggets Preview and Predictions 2018-12-14

The Denver Nuggets are atop the Western Conference standings but four other teams are within one game. One of those squads are the Oklahoma City Thunder, who visit Denver on Friday and trail the Nuggets by a half-game.

The Nuggets recently lost starting shooting guard Gary Harris (hip) and starting power forward Paul Millsap (broken toe) to injuries so they are relying more on center Nikola Jokic. The 23-year-old Serbian had 27 points and 12 rebounds in Monday's 105-99 win over the visiting Memphis Grizzlies and has four double-doubles over the past five games while averaging 20.4 points, 10.6 rebounds and 9.4 assists during the stretch. The Thunder dropped a 118-114 decision to the host New Orleans Pelicans on Wednesday to lose for just the fifth time in the past 22 games. "We got stops on demand, we got stops when we needed to, we just weren't able to close it out," Oklahoma City point guard Russell Westbrook told reporters. "It happens like that sometimes. We still gave ourselves a chance to win the game."

TV: 10 p.m. ET, ESPN, FS Oklahoma, Altitude (Denver)

ABOUT THE THUNDER (17-9): Small forward Paul George is averaging 30.5 points over the last four contests and he had 25 points and 11 rebounds against the Pelicans for his ninth double-double of the season. Similar to Westbrook, George was upbeat about a setback that came against a New Orleans squad that received 44 points from star Anthony Davis. "We played, really, really together. We were connected, offense and defense," George told reporters. "On defense, we swarmed. We did everything we could to get the extra 50-50 balls or get the rebound. Offensively we shared it and got the ball to the open man."

ABOUT THE NUGGETS (18-9): Backup point guard Monte Morris excelled against Memphis by matching his career best of 20 points and also contributing six rebounds and five assists. Coach Michael Malone was among the impressed as he said "we don't not win that game without Monte," while Morris is looking for his shot more with Harris out and has strung together four straight double-figure outings. "I have to change my mindset from being that facilitator and scoring here and there to being more in attack mode for the team," Morris said. "Especially with guys out."

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Nuggets won the past three meetings, including a 105-98 victory on Nov. 24.

2. Oklahoma City C Steven Adams scored 20 points against New Orleans and posted four 20-point efforts in the past five games.

3. Denver PG Jamal Murray is averaging 10 points over the past two games after scoring at least 20 in five of the previous six games.

PREDICTION: Thunder 113, Nuggets 110

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 09:25 AM
Golden State Warriors vs. Sacramento Kings Preview and Predictions 2018-12-14

Warriors vs. Kings Preview and Predictions

The Sacramento Kings are a team on the rise, one of several young teams pushing to become like the Golden State Warriors. The Warriors, who visit the Kings on Friday, are coming off a rare off night but still look poised to contend for their third consecutive NBA title and fourth in five years.

Golden State had a four-game winning streak come to an end in a 113-93 home loss to the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday and admitted to struggling to find the intensity on a nightly basis. "We're now in a place where we're defending a title and defending sort of a mantle that we've had for several years, and it's a different vibe," Kerr told reporters. "It's a different feeling than when you're on the climb like Toronto is, like Milwaukee is, like we were a few years ago. It's a different feeling, it's a different vibe. It's harder to get up for each game, and so there are certain nights where you can just feel it, you don't have that energy, and if you played in the NBA, you've coached in this league, you understand it." The Kings seem to have endless energy and shot 58.1 percent from the floor while turning away the Minnesota Timberwolves 141-130 on Wednesday. Sacramento knocked down a franchise-record 19 3-pointers in the win, led by shooting guard Buddy Hield's five.

TV: 10 p.m. ET, NBCS Bay Area (Golden State), NBCS California (Sacramento)

ABOUT THE WARRIORS (19-10): Golden State is considering its place in history and star guard Stephen Curry got caught up defending his team against former Lakers center Shaquille O'Neal, who suggested his Los Angeles squad could beat the Warriors. "For me, I think it's a tough conversation because I've always found it hard to compare eras to each other," Curry told ESPN. "But in terms of having three banners up there and create parallels and comparisons to how they dominated the league through their run to what we're doing now, I think that speaks a lot on its own. Just in terms of us accomplishing the goal and fulfilling the potential that we have." Curry averaged 32.5 points during a four-game winning streak but slumped to 10 points on 3-of-12 shooting on Wednesday.

ABOUT THE KINGS (15-12): Sacramento reached deep into its well of solid young guards and plucked out Yogi Ferrell on Wednesday, watching him score 17 points in 16 minutes off the bench. Ferrell went 4-of-4 from 3-point range after totaling 13 points in the previous 14 contests. "Hats off to Yogi Ferrell about being a professional and being ready for an opportunity," Kings coach Dave Joerger told reporters. "We preach that with our young guys - staying ready, staying ready, staying ready. Heck of a game."

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Kings PF Nemanja Bjelica scored a season-high 25 points on Wednesday.

2. Warriors SF Andre Iguodala (hip) sat out the last two games and is day-to-day.

3. Kevin Durant scored 44 points as Golden State held off Sacramento 117-116 at home on Nov. 24.

PREDICTION: Warriors 135, Kings 128

Can'tPickAWinner
Boston Bruins vs. Pittsburgh Penguins Preview and Predictions 2018-12-14

NHL Predictions 13th December 2018 by Gracenote

The Boston Bruins answered a three-game slide by rattling off three straight victories and can match their longest winning streak of the season when they visit the Pittsburgh Penguins on Friday night. The home team has won eight in a row during the rivalry and the Bruins are riding a five-game point streak (4-0-1) against the Penguins, including a 2-1 overtime victory Nov. 23.

Boston's potent top line took a huge hit when center Patrice Bergeron suffered a chest injury a month ago, but David Krejci is settling in with the No. 1 unit, collecting three assists in Tuesday's 4-3 win over Arizona to extend his point streak to four games. "It's been fun," Krejci said of playing with linemates Brad Marchand and David Pastrnak. "Those are two world-class players, so I'm just happy to be on that line and happy to help the team win games." After an ugly stretch in which they lost nine of 10, the Penguins had turned things around and were on a 6-2-2 run before absorbing a 6-3 drubbing at Chicago on Wednesday. "We've played a lot of good hockey over the last three or four weeks," Pittsburgh coach Mike Sullivan said. "We're trying to string some wins together and points together and momentum. When you have a night like (Wednesday), it sets you back."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, TVAS, Sportsnet East, Sportsnet Ontario, Sportsnet Pacific, NESN (Boston), AT&T Sportsnet-Pittsburgh

ABOUT THE BRUINS (17-10-4): Some of Boston's walking wounded were on the ice before Thursday's practice as Bergeron and injured defensemen Zdeno Chara and Kevin Miller all skated and "are getting closer to joining practice," coach Bruce Cassidy said. Forward Jake DeBrusk did not skate Thursday and will sit out his fourth consecutive game because of a concussion, although Cassidy said he was "going in the right direction." Forward David Backes averted joining the injured players on the sideline after taking a skate to the face Tuesday but returned to the lineup after receiving a few stitches.

ABOUT THE PENGUINS (13-11-6): Matt Murray, activated off injured reserve Wednesday, appears in line to make his first start since he suffered a lower-body injury Nov. 17 at Ottawa. The two-time Stanley Cup champion is off to a rough start this season with a 4-5-1 record and a ghastly 4.08 goals-against average, and is winless in his last six appearances (0-5-1). "I was playing with it for a few weeks and it was fine," said Murray, who said the injury did not affect his play. "I just tweaked it one day. It didn't hinder many parts of my game. It's a specific place. Just giving it time to heal is the biggest thing."

OVERTIME

1. Penguins F Bryan Rust had the team's fourth hat trick in the past nine games against Chicago.

2. Pastrnak has six goals and 14 points in 10 games against Pittsburgh.

3. Murray is 3-2-0 with a 2.73 GAA against Boston.

PREDICTION: Penguins 4, Bruins 3

Can'tPickAWinner
Arizona Coyotes vs. New York Rangers Preview and Predictions 2018-12-14

NHL Predictions 14th December 2018 by Gracenote
by Gracenote on 12/14/2018

The New York Rangers will be without one of its top defensemen on Friday as it seeks a rare regulation victory when it hosts the Arizona Coyotes. Kevin Shattenkirk is expected to miss two-to-four weeks after suffering a separated shoulder in Monday's 6-3 loss at Tampa Bay.

The setback dropped New York to 1-3-1 in its last five contests, with the lone triumph coming in a shootout at Florida on Saturday. Shattenkirk was limited to 46 games last season - his first with the Rangers after signing a four-year, $26.6 million contract as a free agent - due to a torn meniscus in his left knee but appeared in 29 of the team's first 30 contests this campaign. Arizona has lost four straight contests, including the first two of its four-game road trip after dropping a 3-1 decision in Buffalo on Thursday. Clayton Keller failed to notch a point in the setback, marking just the second time in seven contests he has been kept off the scoresheet.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, FS Arizona, MSG2 (New York)

ABOUT THE COYOTES (13-15-2): Keller tops the club with 21 points and shares the team lead with eight goals but has gone five games without a tally. Half of the 20-year-old's goals have been game-winners, but he has yet to score on the power play in 2018-19 after netting six man-advantage tallies last campaign. Arizona, which leads the league in penalty-killing, has allowed only eight power-play goals this season and none in its last seven games.

ABOUT THE RANGERS (14-13-3): While it will be without Shattenkirk, New York could regain the services of some other injured players as Mats Zuccarello, Pavel Buchnevich and defenseman Adam McQuaid were full participants in Wednesday's practice. Zuccarello has missed 13 of the last 15 games with a groin injury and Buchnevich has been sidelined since suffering a broken thumb on Nov. 10 while McQuaid last played on Oct. 25 due to a lower-body ailment. Kevin Hayes has posted back-to-back two-point performances after scoring a pair of goals versus the Lightning to end his seven-game drought.

OVERTIME

1. Hayes is third on the Rangers with 21 points and needs five to reach 200 for his career.

2. Arizona F Alex Galchenyuk has missed two games with a lower-body injury and is day-to-day.

3. New York's Filip Chytil, a 19-year-old C from the Czech Republic, is the third teenager in franchise history to play all of the team's first 30 games of a season.

PREDICTION: Rangers 4, Coyotes 1

Can'tPickAWinner
Vegas Golden Knights vs. New Jersey Devils Preview and Predictions 2018-12-14

The Vegas Golden Knights and New Jersey Devils are headed in opposite directions, although the clubs are similar in one respect - enjoying success at home while struggling on the road. However, while the Golden Knights have shown improvement on all fronts in the past month, New Jersey has regressed and looks to avoid a ninth loss in 10 games against visiting Vegas on Friday night.

The Golden Knights kicked off a four-game road trip with a 3-2 victory at the New York Islanders on Wednesday night to win for the ninth time in their last 11 contests. "We come out to get two points. We don't come out to put a show on the road," Vegas coach Gerard Gallant said after his team notched a season-low 17 shots. "It's a big win for us, but now we've got three more tough games." The Devils concluded a 1-1-1 road trip with a 5-2 loss at San Jose - their 19th defeat in 25 games (6-13-6) since a 4-0-0 start to the season. "It's tough to win when you keep finding ways to beat yourselves," New Jersey center center Travis Zajac said. "We can't consistently string together any momentum."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, AT&T Sportsnet-Rocky Mountain (Las Vegas), MSG Plus (New Jersey)

ABOUT THE GOLDEN KNIGHTS (18-14-1): Goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury has been in net for each start during the team's current 9-2-0 run, but had a forgettable performance in a home loss to New Jersey last March when he was yanked after allowing four goals on 11 shots. William Karlsson, who led the team in goals (43) and points (78) in the franchise's inaugural season in 2017-18, is heating up after a slow start and has scored in back-to-back games, giving him six tallies over the last nine contests and a club high-tying 24 points. The Golden Knights are 9-for-34 on the power play over the last 10 games.

ABOUT THE DEVILS (10-13-6): New Jersey could be without leading scorer Taylor Hall, who twice skated off the ice during Thursday's practice with an apparent injury, although coach John Hynes shed little light on what was bothering the reigning league MVP. "I don't have much for you yet," Hynes told reporters afterward. "I just know they pulled him off for precautionary reasons." Hall, who has collected three goals and nine assists in the past 10 games to give him a team-high 31 points, did not have an injury issue entering practice, according to Hynes, and has not missed a game this season.

OVERTIME

1. Devils G Keith Kinkaid has allowed at least four goals in six of his last seven starts.

2. Vegas F Jonathan Marchessault has a team-high 12 goals but has scored once in six games against New Jersey.

3. Devils D Damon Severson picked up his 14th assist Monday, one fewer than his total in 76 games last season.

PREDICTION: Golden Knights 3, Devils 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Washington Capitals vs. Carolina Hurricanes Preview and Predictions 2018-12-14

Captain Alex Ovechkin and the Washington Capitals have been on quite the roll of late and hope it continues when they visit the slumping Carolina Hurricanes on Friday. The reigning Stanley Cup-champion Capitals are riding a three-game winning streak during which they've outscored their opponents 14-4, giving them 10 victories in their last 12 contests.

Ovechkin is in the midst of a 12-game point streak - one shy of his career best - during which he has collected 13 goals and six assists after registering his 21st career hat trick in Tuesday's 6-2 home triumph over Detroit. The 33-year-old Russian leads the NHL with 25 goals as he seeks his sixth Maurice Richard Trophy in seven seasons and eighth overall. Carolina is coming off a 6-4 setback at Montreal on Thursday that dropped it to 1-4-1 in its last six contests. Teenager Andrei Svechnikov scored twice in the loss for the Hurricanes, who recorded fewer than two goals in each of their previous six defeats.

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, NBCS Washington, FS Carolinas

ABOUT THE CAPITALS (18-9-3): T.J. Oshie made a successful return to the lineup Tuesday as he tallied to become the third member of the team to reach double digits in goals. The 31-year-old, who is three tallies away from 200 for his career, had missed 11 games with a concussion. Ovechkin is deadlocked with Glenn Anderson and Rick Martin for 12th place on the all-time list for most hat tricks and ranks 11th in NHL history with 126 multi-goal performances after breaking a tie with Dino Ciccarelli on Tuesday.

ABOUT THE HURRICANES (13-13-4): Svechnikov's two-goal performance against the Canadiens was the first of his career as he matched the output from his previous 13 contests. The 18-year-old rookie, who was selected with the second overall pick in this year's draft, ranks third on the team with eight tallies - three behind leader Micheal Ferland. Sebastian Aho is one goal ahead of Svechnikov after scoring on Thursday to increase his team-leading point total to 29.

OVERTIME

1. Capitals C Evgeny Kuznetsov has registered a goal and seven assists during his six-game point streak.

2. Ferland missed Carolina's contest on Thursday - two days after returning from a concussion.

3. Washington has won six of its last seven games on the road.

PREDICTION: Capitals 5, Hurricanes 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Ottawa Senators vs. Detroit Red Wings Preview and Predictions 2018-12-14

The Detroit Red Wings have staggered a bit since their sizzling 9-2-0 stretch and look to begin moving in a positive direction again when they host the injury-plagued Ottawa Senators on Friday night. The Red Wings are 4-5-2 over the last 11 games after a 6-2 loss at Washington on Tuesday and will start a run of six road games in the next seven outings following the matchup against the Senators.

"Certainly, we've given up way too many chances the last couple games," Detroit coach Jeff Blashill told reporters. "You're not going to survive giving up those kinds of chances, so we need to make sure we get back to making teams earn their offense." A 2-1 setback at Ottawa on Nov. 15 was one of the two losses for the Red Wings during their hot streak, but the Senators have dropped four of the last five (1-3-1) and scored just eight times in the process. Second-leading scorer Matt Duchene, who had two assists in the win over Detroit last month, is expected to miss his fourth straight game with a groin injury and Ottawa has dropped six of the last seven on the road after a 3-1 loss at Nashville on Tuesday. "We're missing six guys and I thought the guys gave everything they had," Senators coach Guy Boucher told reporters after the latest setback. "You could see that they were the older, more mature team, and when they got their push it was hard for us to keep up with that push."

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, RDS, TSN5 (Ottawa), FS Detroit

ABOUT THE SENATORS (13-15-4): Defensemen Mark Borowiecki (upper body), Christian Jaros (lower body) and Dylan DeMelo (upper body), along with forward Jean-Gabriel Pageau (Achilles), are out while right wing Bobby Ryan could return from a concussion Friday. "Every guy that comes back makes a huge difference. If you get one back or two back or three back. ... we've got six guys missing here," Boucher told reporters. "What it does in the short term is it really pushes everybody else to get better." Thomas Chabot, who is expected to play despite suffering a hand injury Tuesday, entered Thursday tied for the league lead among defensemen with 33 points.

ABOUT THE RED WINGS (14-14-4): Detroit was in the top 10 of the league on the power play at 24.1 percent through 18 games, but is just 2-of-31 in the last 14 and are scoreless on 11 tries in the past six contests while going 2-3-1. "We are not getting pucks around the net as much as we were," leading scorer Dylan Larkin (30 points) told the Detroit Free Press. "We're trying to set up the pretty play. There's a lot of one-and-dones and we're aware of that. We're trying to minimize that. We need to create chaos around the net more and bang in a rebound." Larkin is riding a five-game point streak and fellow forward Gustav Nyquist has 13 of his 29 points in the last nine games.

OVERTIME

1. Ottawa RW Mark Stone boasts four goals and three assists in the last six games to lead the team with 15 tallies and 35 points.

2. Detroit D Mike Green reportedly missed practice Thursday with a lower-body injury and his status is uncertain.

3. The Senators are 3-for-23 on the power play over the last nine games and killed 20-of-22 in the past 10 contests.

PREDICTION: Red Wings 4, Senators 3

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 09:26 AM
Colorado Avalanche vs. St. Louis Blues Preview and Predictions 2018-12-14

The Colorado Avalanche are experiencing the typical peaks and valleys a rollercoaster of an NHL season can offer as they visit the St. Louis Blues on Friday. Colorado has lost three of its last four contests, allowing six or more goals in each setback, after a 9-0-2 stretch vaulted it to the top of the Central Division with one of the overtime losses - against St. Louis - halting a six-game winning streak.

"When we were on our winning streak, we weren't too high,'' Colorado defenseman Erik Johnson told reporters. "Now we're on this two-game losing streak and we're not too low. We're not happy with it, but there's still confidence that we're going to bounce back and go on another streak here. You're going to lose two games in a row sometimes." Win or lose, the Avalanche's Mikko Rantanen continues to terrorize opposing defenses as the NHL's point leader with 52 is riding a 12-game point streak during which he's accumulated six goals and 17 assists. The Blues have won two of three - their best success since taking four of five from Oct. 27-Nov. 9 - after a 4-3 victory over Florida on Tuesday made them 1-12-2 when trailing after two periods this season and 1-1-0 on their four-game homestand. St. Louis prevailed in the first of four meetings this season 3-2 on Nov. 30 in Denver on Colton Parayko's overtime goal in a contest marred by Johnson's game misconduct for an illegal hit to the head of Alex Steen, who missed the next two contests with a concussion.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, Altitude2 (Colorado), FS Midwest (St. Louis)

ABOUT THE AVALANCHE (17-9-5): The most prolific line in hockey continues to dominate as Nathan MacKinnon (20 goals this season) boasts eight goals and 13 assists in the last 12 games with his 47 points placing him second in the league. Captain Gabriel Landeskog (19 goals, 38 points) provides a physical presence and is also riding a five-game point streak (four goals, six assists) as the trio accounts for 46.4 percent of Colorado's scoring. Semyon Varlamov (10-7-3, 2.71 goals-against average, .916 save percentage) has been chased in his last two starts and yielded 14 goals on 73 shots in his last three games.

ABOUT THE BLUES (11-14-4): David Perron (10 goals, 18 points) scored twice against Florida, giving him multi-goal games in two of his last six contests, and reached double digits in goals for the eighth straight season. Jaden Schwartz (two goals, 11 points in 16 games) returned Tuesday after missing 11 games (broken finger) and contributed two assists along with two shots in 17 minutes, 29 seconds of ice time. Defenseman Joel Edmundson (minus-4 rating, 20:52 ice time) missed Tuesday's game with an upper-body injury and his availability Friday was to be determined at the morning skate.

OVERTIME

1. The Avalanche's Tyson Barrie (club-high 22 points among defenseman) is a minus-6 in the last four games.

2. St. Louis is 1-for-11 on the power play in its last five contests and has killed all 15 penalties over the past four while Colorado has permitted six power-play goals in 14 chances in the last four games.

3. Rantanen's 52 points are the second-most in Avalanche history through 31 contests. Peter Forsberg recorded 53 in 1995-96.

PREDICTION: Blues 3, Avalanche 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Winnipeg Jets vs. Chicago Blackhawks Preview and Predictions 2018-12-14

Fresh off their first win in nine games, the Chicago Blackhawks attempt to avenge the last loss during their slide when they continue a four-game homestand Friday against the Winnipeg Jets. Chicago ended its eight-game skid with a 6-3 triumph over Pittsburgh on Wednesday - one day after losing in Winnipeg by the same score.

Captain Jonathan Toews scored a goal and set up two others for the Blackhawks, who were tied after two periods before erupting for three tallies in the third en route to their first win since Nov. 24 at Florida and first in regulation since Nov. 18 versus Minnesota. Chicago is looking to post back-to-back victories for the first time since Oct. 23 and 25 as it faces a Winnipeg team that has won three straight and seven of eight. The Jets watched a 3-1 lead turn into a 4-3 deficit against Edmonton on Thursday before Mark Scheifele netted the tying tally midway through the third period and set up defenseman Josh Morrissey's winner in overtime. Scheifele's effort gave him eight points in his last three games and kept him even with captain Blake Wheeler for the team lead with 40.

TV: 8:30 p.m. ET, TSN3 (Winnipeg), NBCS Chicago

ABOUT THE JETS (20-9-2): Patrik Laine scored his team-leading 22nd goal on Thursday, ending his six-game drought. The 20-year-old Finn has registered four points in his last three contests following a four-game drought. Wheeler, who is among the league leaders with 35 assists, has scored two goals and set up 13 others while landing on the scoresheet in nine of his last 10 games.

ABOUT THE BLACKHAWKS (10-18-5): Toews' second point on Wednesday was the 700th of his career, making him the 16th active player to reach the plateau with one team and fourth to hit the milestone this season. The 30-year-old also is five assists away from 400 in the NHL. Defenseman Brent Seabrook scored his 99th career goal as he appeared in his 1,037th career game on Wednesday, passing Bobby Hull for second place on the franchise list.

OVERTIME

1. Blackhawks RW Patrick Kane is riding a five-game point streak during which he has collected two goals and five assists.

2. Laine leads the NHL with 10 power-play goals - half of his total in 2017-18.

3. Chicago D Carl Dahlstrom notched an assist as he made his season debut on Wednesday.

PREDICTION: Jets 4, Blackhawks 0

Can'tPickAWinner
Philadelphia Flyers vs. Edmonton Oilers Preview and Predictions 2018-12-14

Flyers vs. Oilers Preview and Predictions

The slumping Philadelphia Flyers look to rebound from a pair of dispiriting losses when they continue their five-game road trip Friday against the red-hot Edmonton Oilers. The Flyers opened the trek with a win in Buffalo but were routed 7-1 at Winnipeg on Sunday before coughing up a two-goal lead in the final 1:07 of regulation and losing 6-5 in overtime at Calgary three nights later.

Philadelphia coach Dave Hakstol told reporters the four penalties his team took in the third period on Wednesday drained some energy from the bench and set the table for the two late goals by the Flames, but the Flyers did plenty wrong in the final 20 minutes of regulation. "(With a two-goal lead), we're still trying to make fancy plays that end up turnovers in the neutral zone when you should be locking down a game," Hakstol said. "Not close to the kind of third period that we need." Edmonton was outshot 17-2 in the third period on Thursday but limited the damage to one goal against and earned a point before losing 5-4 in overtime at Winnipeg despite two more assists from captain Connor McDavid (team-high 45 points). The Oilers have recorded points in eight of their last nine games and are 8-2-2 since Ken Hitchcock replaced Todd McLellan as coach, although they have given up nine goals in their last two contests.

TV: 9 p.m. ET, NBCS Philadelphia Plus, Sportsnet West (Edmonton)

ABOUT THE FLYERS (12-13-4): Captain Claude Giroux, who notched an assist in Wednesday's loss, has recorded 16 of his team-leading 38 points in the last 10 contests while Jakub Voracek is riding a six-game point streak. Sean Couturier registered his third two-goal performance in his last 11 games on Wednesday and added an assist to push his total to 23 points - one behind Voracek for second on the team. Michal Neuvirth returned to Philadelphia to be with his wife for the birth of their child, fellow goaltender Brian Elliott (lower body) is not quite ready to go and Alex Lyon was called up as an option to Anthony Stolarz for Friday's contest.

ABOUT THE OILERS (17-12-3): Mikko Koskinen (10-3-1, 2.20 goals-against average, .927 save percentage), who has allowed only 12 goals in his last seven appearances, should be back in the crease after being rested on Thursday. McDavid has accumulated 12 points in his last seven contests while Leon Draisaitl has recorded nine of his 39 in the last four games after setting up a pair of tallies on Thursday. Defenseman Darnell Nurse scored his third goal in four games on Thursday and has registered six of his 12 points over the last five contests while Ryan Nugent-Hopkins has collected four goals and two assists in his last five games.

OVERTIME

1. Edmonton RW Alex Chiasson, who attended training camp on a tryout basis, is third on the team with 13 goals in 26 games.

2. Philadelphia RW Wayne Simmonds has scored 10 goals this season and needs three to become the 15th player to record 200 for the franchise.

3. The Flyers won both meetings last season, allowing a total of three goals in the process.

PREDICTION: Oilers 4, Flyers 3

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 09:27 AM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Camarero Race Track
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 5 - Claiming - 7.0f on the Dirt. Purse: $6000 Class Rating: 55

FOR FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NOT WON $7,000 IN 2018 AND WHICH HAVE STARTED FOR A CLAIMING PRICE OF $8,000 OR LESS. THREE YEAR OLDS, 117 LBS.; OLDER, 121 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE SINCE NOVEMBER 30, 2018 ALLOWED 1 LBS. A RACE SINCE NOVEMBER 14, 2018 ALLOWED 2 LBS. A RACE SINCE OCTOBER 14, 2018 ALLOWED 3 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $4,000.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 2 LADY JOYFULL 5/1

# 10 FINISH MARKET 2/1

# 11 FASHIONABLY EARLY 7/2

LADY JOYFULL is my choice. Is difficult not to consider based on speed figures which have been formidable - 50 avg - of late. May go off at a decent number and has some positives going for her. Facing a much softer bunch than last time out. FINISH MARKET - With a strong 55 speed rating last time out, will surely be a factor in this race. Recently Diaz has been scorching which may give the edge to this mare. FASHIONABLY EARLY - The class figure of today's race is much lower than her last race.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 09:27 AM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Delta Downs
Delta Downs - Race 1

DD (Races 1-2) ($1 min.) / Exacta / Trifecta (.50 min.) / Pick 3 (Races 1-2-3) Pick 4 (Races 1-2-3-4) (.50 min.) / Superfecta (.10 min.)

Claiming $5,000 • 5 Furlongs • Dirt • Ages 3 and up • CR: 53 • Purse: $14,000 • Post: 5:25P
FOR FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 122 LBS.; OLDER, 123 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $5,000.
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Fast-paced Race. There are many horses that could vie for the early lead. Check on scratches of any of the Front-runners. * KEY ANGLES * BUBBAS LUCKY SPELL: Horse has run a Good Race within the last 30 days. I CALL: Today is a sprint, horse is a Front-runner with an inside post position. SARAH'S PRAYER: Horse's average winning distance is within half a furlong of today's distance (within 50 yards if a Quarter Horse race). FRIENDS TALK: Horse is dropping into a race which has an Class Rating at least five points lower than the Class Rating of its last race. JOLIE GEE: Horse's win percentage at today's distance(sprint or route)/surface (dirt or turf) is at least 50.
BUBBAS LUCKY SPELL
5/2

6/1
I CALL
10/1

7/1
SARAH'S PRAYER
12/1

7/1
FRIENDS TALK
5/1

8/1
JOLIE GEE
7/2

8/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
SARAH'S PRAYER

12/1
Front-runner

I CALL

10/1
Front-runner

SMELL THE RAIN

20/1
Front-runner

CAT'S HIT

6/1
Front-runner

BUBBAS LUCKY SPELL

5/2
Stalker

FRIENDS TALK

5/1
Alternator/Stalker

GABBY'S FREEDOM

6/1
Alternator/Stalker

JOLIE GEE

7/2
Trailer

LAURA'S PICK

10/1
Alternator/Non-contender

I'M A GREAT REBEL

30/1
Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 09:58 AM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Stronach 5 - Race #4 - Post: 4:36pm - Claiming - 8.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $17,000 Class Rating: 87

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#10 DIAMOND MAJESTY (ML=5/1)
#6 SUMMER SPICE (ML=12/1)
#5 OVER PROMISED (ML=6/1)
#11 CATANA'S EDGE (ML=20/1)

DIAMOND MAJESTY - This gelding won at this distance on Aug 25th and was at a higher class than today. SUMMER SPICE - I like that most recent effort on November 22nd at Gulfstream Park West where he ended up third. OVER PROMISED - I like horses that return to a similar class level after dropping at least 5 class rating points like this one did in the last race. I believe he'll be competitive at this class. Very often a racer who worked from the gate since his last race, and adds blinkers for today's race, shows a big improvement in performance. Delgado is sharp with any beautiful animal racing 1st time after a claim. The trainer is very good with those types. CATANA'S EDGE - This gelding looks good today. Hasn't done much lately, but did win a $6,250 Claiming race on Aug 26th. This entrant could be tough in this race, especially since Mitchell rode last time out and now should be acquainted with this one. Could be a possible overlay right here at morning line odds of 20/1. Finished fourth in last race at Gulfstream Park West but was close at the end. This gelding notched a good speed fig of 86 in his last affair. That speed rating should be lofty enough to score this time.

Vulnerable Contenders: #2 PASS THE BUTTER (ML=9/5), #9 PARK RIDGE BENNY (ML=6/1), #3 FRENCH ACCENT (ML=8/1),

PARK RIDGE BENNY - Pedestrian speed figure in the last race at Gulfstream Park at 1 mile. Don't believe this pony will improve too much in today's event. FRENCH ACCENT - This gelding didn't show me enough down the stretch run to warrant backing against tougher opponents.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
Bet on #10 DIAMOND MAJESTY to win if you can get at least 5/1 odds

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 09:59 AM
Handicapped by Top Horse Analytics at Gulfstream Park

12/14/18, GP, Race 9, 4.36 ET
1M [Dirt] 1.33.01 CLAIMING. Purse $17,000.
Claiming Price $6,250 (Races where entered for $5,000 or less not considered in allowances). FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON THREE RACES
$1 Daily Double / $1 Exacta / $.50 Trifecta / $.10 Superfecta / $1 Super Hi 5
Best in race - (J)ockey (T)rainer (S)peed (F)inish (E)arnings (W)orkouts (L)ead (C)loser
Top Horse Win Percent 17.65, $1 ROI 0.35, For Race Category Non-Maiden Dirt
Rating Pgm# Horse Name M/L Jockey Trainer FLAGS
100.0000 5 Over Promised(b+) 6-1 Gaffalione T Delgado Jorge T
099.2721 2 Pass the Butter 9/5 Lopez P Ritvo Katherine S
097.5682 9 Park Ridge Benny 6-1 Jaramillo E Caramori Eduardo JW
097.2425 10 Diamond Majesty(b-) 5-1 Maragh R R Biancone Patrick L. L
095.5694 8 Il Faraone 8-1 Maragh T Maragh Shamir
095.1645 3 French Accent 8-1 Sanchez J Nicks Ralph E. FEC
094.6751 6 Summer Spice 12-1 Zayas E J O'Connell Kathleen
094.6701 4 Brandt(b+) 15-1 Vasquez M A Minott Leon
093.6114 1 Miago 20-1 Rios J M Quiroz Angel
093.2956 11 Catana's Edge 20-1 Mitchell R Morrison Michael S.
091.5308 7 Mass Approval 30-1 Perez J M Rakoff David

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 10:00 AM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Hawthorne
Hawthorne - Race 10

$1 Exacta / 20 Cent Trifecta / 20 Cent Superfecta / 20 Cent Jackpot High Five

Claiming $4,000 • 6 1/2 Furlongs • Dirt • Ages 3 and up • CR: 88 • Purse: $7,500 • Post: 5:25P
FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NOT WON TWO RACES IN 2018. THREE YEAR OLDS, 122 LBS.; OLDER, 124 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE SINCE NOVEMBER 14 ALLOWED 3 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $4,000 (CLAIMING RACES FOR $3,200 OR LESS NOT CONSIDERED IN ELIGIBILITY AND ALLOWANCES).
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Fast-paced Race. There are many horses that could vie for the early lead. Check on scratches of any of the Front-runners. * KEY ANGLES * MR. BENZ: Horse racing off a layoff of 90+ days and trainer's win percentage with horses coming of f a layoff is at least 25. Horse has the highest average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. TEDDY TIME: Horse has a TrackMaster "+" designation or an "L" designation. Today is a sprint and the horse is carrying at least 120 lbs. TIMIN GISEVERYTHING: Today is a sprint and the horse's last start was within the last ten days. Today is a sprint and this is the horse's third or fourth start after a layoff.
MR. BENZ
6/1

3/1
TEDDY TIME
5/1

5/1
TIMINGISEVERYTHING
20/1

9/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
WAY

8/1
Front-runner

GEORGIE MY BOY

12/1
Front-runner

THATS MYBUDDY BOY

20/1
Front-runner

MR D'S WAY

30/1
Front-runner

GREENHORN

6/1
Stalker

TIMINGISEVERYTHING

20/1
Stalker

TEDDY TIME

5/1
Trailer

MR. BENZ

6/1
Trailer

MY CURBY

4/1
Trailer

DR. LIECHTY

9/2
Alternator/Trailer

ROARIN MISSILE

10/1
Alternator/Non-contender

FORT DIXIE

30/1
Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 10:00 AM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Los Alamitos (Quarter Horse)
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 8 - Derby - 400y on the Dirt. Purse: $162850 Class Rating: 108

QUARTER HORSE 400Y, SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA DERBY - GRADE 2 FOR THREE YEAR OLDS. 124 LBS.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 7 CM BOOM SHAKALAKA 20/1

# 4 MISSMERIZING 8/1

# 8 BLACK FRYDAY 3/1

CM BOOM SHAKALAKA is the most favorable wager in this contest and the potential return justifies the precarious nature of the long odds. Lowe has him trained admirably to break swiftly out of the gate. This gelding looks good here since Lowe has a very solid win percentage with horses going this distance. Has to be given consideration against this group displaying very strong numbers recently and an average Equibase Speed Figure of 95 under similar conditions. MISSMERIZING - No strangers to the winner's circle, Arrossa and Nicasio will almost certainly have this filly breaking away from the field. Ran a solid last race. BLACK FRYDAY - Exhibits the look of a lucrative play, averaging a solid 102 Equibase Speed Fig which is one of the strongest in this group. Looks respectable for the conditions of this contest today, showing solid figs in short races recently.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 10:01 AM
Handicapped by Top Horse Analytics at Tampa Bay Downs

12/14/18, TAM, Race 6, 2.51 ET
7F [Dirt] 1.21.02 CLAIMING. Purse $10,700.
Claiming Price $8,000 (Races where entered for $6,250 or less not considered in allowances)(Registered Florida Breds Preferred). FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON THREE RACES
Daily Double / Exacta / Trifecta ($.50 minimum) / Superfecta ($.10 minimum) - Pick 3 ($.50 minimum) (Races 6-7-8) / Pick 4 ($.50 minimum) (Races 6-7-8-9) - Super High 5
Best in race - (J)ockey (T)rainer (S)peed (F)inish (E)arnings (W)orkouts (L)ead (C)loser
Top Horse Win Percent 25.93, $1 ROI 0.67, For Race Category Non-Maiden Dirt
Rating Pgm# Horse Name M/L Jockey Trainer FLAGS
100.0000 1 Salsa Lane 5-1 Camacho S Bennett Gerald S. T
098.9076 5 Gusty Wind 7/2 Gallardo A A O'Connell Kathleen JFE
098.3470 2 Unbridled Piper 9/2 Urdaneta J J Minieri Joseph WC
097.0412 3 King Dude of Ocala 5/2 Garcia J A Pimental John I.
094.9074 7 City Elitist 6-1 Delgado D Chavez Jose
094.2586 6 Ed's Dog 20-1 Jimenez M Lorito Mario S
093.9598 4 Debdurite 15-1 Martinez O Westlye Kenneth L
092.8214 8 Midnight Joker 5-1 Medina J C House Gary F.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 10:01 AM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Turfway Park - Race #4 - Post: 7:42pm - Maiden Claiming - 8.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $5,100 Class Rating: 58

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#1 SKYDERE (ML=6/1)
#6 DRAGSTER (ML=8/1)

SKYDERE - This animal has increased his speed figs in each of the last two races. That kind of progress is extremely important. DRAGSTER - This jock and trainer have a positive return on investment when they are put together. Taking a big drop in Equibase class figure points from his July 4th race at Belterra Park. Based on that element, I will give this one the advantage.

Vulnerable Contenders: #8 BOURBON SHOTTE (ML=8/5), #2 LETITGO (ML=7/2), #9 STEVE AND AARON (ML=8/1),

BOURBON SHOTTE - 8/5 is just not enough of a price to take on most any thoroughbred that has run poorly in back to back races. LETITGO - This horse hasn't been hitting the board in either of his last two efforts. STEVE AND AARON - I'd like to see more hospitable recent outings with morning line odds of 8/1.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
#1 SKYDERE is going to be the play if we are getting 3/2 or better

EXACTA WAGERS:
Box [1,6]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
None

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
None

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 04:10 PM
NBA
Dunkel

Friday, December 14

Atlanta @ Boston

Game 567-568
December 14, 2018 @ 7:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Atlanta
Boston
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Boston
by 16
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Boston
by 12 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Boston
(-12 1/2); Over

New York @ Charlotte

Game 569-570

Dunkel Rating:
New York
Charlotte
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Charlotte
by 6 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Charlotte
by 11
225 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
New York
(+11); Under

Milwaukee @ Cleveland

Game 571-572
December 14, 2018 @ 7:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Milwaukee
Cleveland
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Milwaukee
by 8
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Milwaukee
by 10 1/2
218 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Cleveland
(+10 1/2); Under

Indiana @ Philadelphia

Game 573-574

Dunkel Rating:
Indiana
Philadelphia
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Philadelphia
by 9
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Philadelphia
by 4 1/2
216 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Philadelphia
(-4 1/2); Over

Washington @ Brooklyn

Game 575-576

Dunkel Rating:
Washington
Brooklyn
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Brooklyn
by 3 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Brooklyn
by 1 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Brooklyn
(-1 1/2); Under

Miami @ Memphis

Game 577-578
December 14, 2018 @ 8:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Miami
Memphis
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Memphis
by 4
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Memphis
by 5 1/2
203 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Miami
(+5 1/2); Under

Toronto @ Portland

Game 579-580
December 14, 2018 @ 10:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Toronto
Portland
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Toronto
by 7 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Toronto
by 3
216 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Toronto
(-3); Under

Golden State @ Sacramento

Game 581-582
December 14, 2018 @ 10:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Golden State
Sacramento
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Golden State
by 3 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Golden State
by 8 1/2
234 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Sacramento
(+8 1/2); Over

Oklahoma City @ Denver

Game 583-584
December 14, 2018 @ 10:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Oklahoma City
Denver
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Denver
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Oklahoma City
by 2
216 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Denver
(+2); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 04:11 PM
NBA
Long Sheet

Friday, December 14

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATLANTA (6 - 21) at BOSTON (17 - 10) - 12/14/2018, 7:05 PM
Top Trends for this game.
ATLANTA is 27-42 ATS (-19.2 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 3 seasons.
BOSTON is 74-50 ATS (+19.0 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
BOSTON is 48-35 ATS (+9.5 Units) as a favorite over the last 2 seasons.
BOSTON is 37-22 ATS (+12.8 Units) in home games over the last 2 seasons.
BOSTON is 25-12 ATS (+11.8 Units) after 3 or more consecutive wins over the last 2 seasons.
BOSTON is 44-31 ATS (+9.9 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.
BOSTON is 48-31 ATS (+13.9 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.

Head-to-Head Series History
BOSTON is 4-4 against the spread versus ATLANTA over the last 3 seasons
BOSTON is 5-3 straight up against ATLANTA over the last 3 seasons
5 of 8 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW YORK (8 - 21) at CHARLOTTE (14 - 13) - 12/14/2018, 7:05 PM
NEW YORK is 233-180 ATS (+35.0 Units) revenging a home loss vs opponent since 1996.
CHARLOTTE is 12-29 ATS (-19.9 Units) against Atlantic division opponents over the last 3 seasons.

NEW YORK is 6-2 against the spread versus CHARLOTTE over the last 3 seasons
CHARLOTTE is 4-4 straight up against NEW YORK over the last 3 seasons
6 of 8 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

MILWAUKEE (18 - 9) at CLEVELAND (7 - 21) - 12/14/2018, 7:35 PM
MILWAUKEE is 11-2 ATS (+8.8 Units) in road games off a upset loss as a favorite over the last 2 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 55-75 ATS (-27.5 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 24-42 ATS (-22.2 Units) in home games over the last 2 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 25-38 ATS (-16.8 Units) in the first half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 10-21 ATS (-13.1 Units) in home games versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.

CLEVELAND is 4-4 against the spread versus MILWAUKEE over the last 3 seasons
CLEVELAND is 6-3 straight up against MILWAUKEE over the last 3 seasons
7 of 9 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

INDIANA (18 - 10) at PHILADELPHIA (19 - 10) - 12/14/2018, 7:35 PM
There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

PHILADELPHIA is 4-4 against the spread versus INDIANA over the last 3 seasons
INDIANA is 5-3 straight up against PHILADELPHIA over the last 3 seasons
4 of 8 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

WASHINGTON (11 - 17) at BROOKLYN (11 - 18) - 12/14/2018, 7:35 PM
WASHINGTON is 48-65 ATS (-23.5 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 6-18 ATS (-13.8 Units) on Friday nights over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 7-21 ATS (-16.1 Units) in road games against Atlantic division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 2-10 ATS (-9.0 Units) in road games after allowing 115 points or more this season.
WASHINGTON is 19-32 ATS (-16.2 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 16-29 ATS (-15.9 Units) in road games versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game over the last 3 seasons.
BROOKLYN is 16-6 ATS (+9.4 Units) against Southeast division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
BROOKLYN is 34-22 ATS (+9.8 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.
BROOKLYN is 22-39 ATS (-20.9 Units) in home games after a division game since 1996.

BROOKLYN is 6-3 against the spread versus WASHINGTON over the last 3 seasons
WASHINGTON is 6-3 straight up against BROOKLYN over the last 3 seasons
5 of 9 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

MIAMI (11 - 16) at MEMPHIS (16 - 11) - 12/14/2018, 8:05 PM

MIAMI is 3-1 against the spread versus MEMPHIS over the last 3 seasons
MIAMI is 3-1 straight up against MEMPHIS over the last 3 seasons
2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

TORONTO (23 - 7) at PORTLAND (15 - 13) - 12/14/2018, 10:05 PM

TORONTO is 3-1 against the spread versus PORTLAND over the last 3 seasons
TORONTO is 4-0 straight up against PORTLAND over the last 3 seasons
2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

GOLDEN STATE (19 - 10) at SACRAMENTO (15 - 12) - 12/14/2018, 10:05 PM
GOLDEN STATE is 31-44 ATS (-17.4 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
SACRAMENTO is 16-7 ATS (+8.3 Units) when the total is greater than or equal to 220 this season.
SACRAMENTO is 61-88 ATS (-35.8 Units) in home games off an upset win as an underdog since 1996.
SACRAMENTO is 5-15 ATS (-11.5 Units) after a win by 10 points or more over the last 3 seasons.

SACRAMENTO is 6-3 against the spread versus GOLDEN STATE over the last 3 seasons
GOLDEN STATE is 6-3 straight up against SACRAMENTO over the last 3 seasons
6 of 8 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

OKLAHOMA CITY (17 - 9) at DENVER (18 - 9) - 12/14/2018, 10:05 PM
OKLAHOMA CITY is 37-51 ATS (-19.1 Units) as a favorite over the last 2 seasons.
OKLAHOMA CITY is 6-18 ATS (-13.8 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 2 seasons.

DENVER is 6-3 against the spread versus OKLAHOMA CITY over the last 3 seasons
DENVER is 5-4 straight up against OKLAHOMA CITY over the last 3 seasons
5 of 9 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 04:11 PM
NBA

Friday, December 14

Hawks lost five of their last six games; they’re 6-3 vs spread in last nine road games (under 6-3). Boston won/covered its last seven games; they’re they won/covered last three home games. Over is 8-3 in their last 11 games. Celtics won four of last five games with Atlanta; five of last six series games went over the total. Road team won seven of last nine series games; Hawks covered three of their last four visits to Boston.

New York lost its last five games and seven of last eight; they’re 0-4 vs spread in last four away games. Three of their last four games went over. Charlotte won its last three games; they’re 3-6 vs spread in last nine games as HF. Three of their last four games went over. Home side won seven of last eight Knick-Hornet games; New York is 2-2 vs spread in its last four visits to Charlotte. Eight of last nine series games went over total.

Bucks are 10-10 since a 7-0 start; they’re 1-6 vs spread as a AF this season. Milwaukee’s last five games stayed under the total. Cavaliers split their last six games; they’re 6-3 vs spread in last nine home games. Four of their last five games went over. Home side won six of last seven Milwaukee-Cleveland games; Bucks are 1-2-1 vs spread in last four visits to Ohio. Seven of last nine series games went over.

Pacers won their last five games, covered last four; they’re 7-7 vs spread on road this season. Indiana’s last eight games stayed under the total. Philly won 10 of its last 13 games; they’re 4-1 vs spread in last five home games. Five of their last seven games stayed under. Indiana won seven of last ten games with the 76ers; last three series games stayed under total. Pacers are 3-2 vs spread in their last five visits to Philly.

Washington lost its last three games; they’re 4-11 vs spread on road this season. Three of their last four games went over the total. Brooklyn won its last three games, covered last four; they’re 5-9 vs spread at home this season. Four of their last six games stayed under. Wizards won seven of their last ten games against the Nets; they’re 1-4 vs spread in their last five visits to Brooklyn. Four of last five series games stayed under the total.

Heat split its last ten games; they’re 5-2 vs spread in last seven road games. 10 of their last 13 games stayed under the total. Grizzlies are 4-6 in their last ten games, 9-4 vs spread at home this season. Five of their last six games stayed under. Miami won four of its last six games with Memphis; they’re 2-3 vs spread in last five visits here. Over is 4-2-1 in last seven series games.

Toronto won its last two games by 24-20 points (without Leonard); they’re 8-6-1 vs spread on road this season. Six of their last seven games stayed under. Portland lost eight of its last 11 games; they’re 9-5 vs spread at home this season. Under is 4-0-1 in their last five games. Raptors won their last six games with Portland; they’re 3-2 vs spread in last five visits to Oregon. Seven of last ten series games went over total.

Warriors won four of their last five games; they’re 4-6 vs spread as AF this season, 3-6 vs spread off a loss— their last three games stayed under. Sacramento won five of its last six games; they’re 8-3-1 vs spread at home this season. Over is 10-3 in their last 13 games. Golden State is 7-3 in its last ten games with the Kings; they’re 3-2 vs spread in their last five trips to Sacramento. Seven of last nine series games stayed under.

Thunder won five of their last seven games; they’re 3-4 vs spread as road favorites. Over is 4-1-1 in their last six games. Denver won eight of its last ten games; they’re 10-3 SU at home this season, 1-0 as HU. Three of their last four games went over. Nuggets won five of last six games with Oklahoma City; under is 5-2 in last seven series games. Thunder is 3-2 vs spread in their last five visits to Denver.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 04:12 PM
NBA

Friday, December 14

Trend Report

New York Knicks
New York is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games
New York is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of New York's last 6 games
New York is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 8 of New York's last 10 games on the road
New York is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Charlotte
New York is 5-10 SU in its last 15 games when playing Charlotte
The total has gone OVER in 8 of New York's last 9 games when playing Charlotte
New York is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Charlotte
New York is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Charlotte
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of New York's last 6 games when playing on the road against Charlotte
Charlotte Hornets
Charlotte is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Charlotte's last 6 games
Charlotte is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games when playing New York
Charlotte is 10-5 SU in its last 15 games when playing New York
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Charlotte's last 9 games when playing New York
Charlotte is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against New York
Charlotte is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against New York
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Charlotte's last 6 games when playing at home against New York

Atlanta Hawks
Atlanta is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Atlanta is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
Atlanta is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
Atlanta is 1-10 SU in its last 11 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Atlanta's last 9 games on the road
Atlanta is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Boston
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Atlanta's last 6 games when playing Boston
Atlanta is 6-13 SU in its last 19 games when playing on the road against Boston
Boston Celtics
Boston is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
Boston is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Boston's last 8 games
Boston is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Atlanta
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Boston's last 6 games when playing Atlanta
Boston is 13-6 SU in its last 19 games when playing at home against Atlanta

Milwaukee Bucks
Milwaukee is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Milwaukee's last 5 games
Milwaukee is 4-12 ATS in its last 16 games on the road
Milwaukee is 5-11 SU in its last 16 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 18 of Milwaukee's last 25 games on the road
Milwaukee is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games when playing Cleveland
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Milwaukee's last 5 games when playing Cleveland
Milwaukee is 2-3-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
Milwaukee is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Milwaukee's last 6 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland is 7-18 SU in its last 25 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland's last 5 games
Cleveland is 2-3-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Milwaukee
Cleveland is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing Milwaukee
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland's last 5 games when playing Milwaukee
Cleveland is 8-14-1 ATS in its last 23 games when playing at home against Milwaukee
Cleveland is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Milwaukee
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Cleveland's last 6 games when playing at home against Milwaukee

Washington Wizards
Washington is 5-20 ATS in its last 25 games on the road
Washington is 4-20 SU in its last 24 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Washington's last 6 games on the road
Washington is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Brooklyn
Washington is 9-3 SU in its last 12 games when playing Brooklyn
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Washington's last 5 games when playing Brooklyn
Washington is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Brooklyn
Washington is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Brooklyn
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington's last 6 games when playing on the road against Brooklyn
Brooklyn Nets
Brooklyn is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Brooklyn is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Brooklyn's last 6 games
Brooklyn is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Washington
Brooklyn is 3-9 SU in its last 12 games when playing Washington
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Brooklyn's last 5 games when playing Washington
Brooklyn is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Washington
Brooklyn is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Washington
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Brooklyn's last 6 games when playing at home against Washington

Indiana Pacers
Indiana is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Indiana is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Indiana's last 5 games
Indiana is 8-4 SU in its last 12 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Indiana's last 5 games on the road
Indiana is 9-4 ATS in its last 13 games when playing Philadelphia
Indiana is 14-4 SU in its last 18 games when playing Philadelphia
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Indiana's last 6 games when playing Philadelphia
Indiana is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia
Indiana is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Indiana's last 7 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia
Philadelphia 76ers
Philadelphia is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
Philadelphia is 10-3 SU in its last 13 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Philadelphia's last 7 games
Philadelphia is 4-9 ATS in its last 13 games when playing Indiana
Philadelphia is 4-14 SU in its last 18 games when playing Indiana
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 6 games when playing Indiana
Philadelphia is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against Indiana
Philadelphia is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Indiana
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Philadelphia's last 7 games when playing at home against Indiana

Miami Heat
Miami is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Miami's last 7 games
Miami is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Miami's last 7 games on the road
Miami is 4-8-1 ATS in its last 13 games when playing Memphis
Miami is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing Memphis
Miami is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Memphis
Miami is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Memphis
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Miami's last 10 games when playing on the road against Memphis
Memphis Grizzlies
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Memphis's last 6 games
Memphis is 2-3-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Miami
Memphis is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing Miami
Memphis is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against Miami
Memphis is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Miami
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Memphis's last 10 games when playing at home against Miami

Oklahoma City Thunder
Oklahoma City is 14-7 ATS in its last 21 games
Oklahoma City is 17-5 SU in its last 22 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oklahoma City's last 6 games
Oklahoma City is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Oklahoma City's last 14 games on the road
Oklahoma City is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Denver
Oklahoma City is 10-5 SU in its last 15 games when playing Denver
Oklahoma City is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing Denver
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Oklahoma City's last 7 games when playing Denver
Oklahoma City is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Denver
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Oklahoma City's last 8 games when playing on the road against Denver
Denver Nuggets
Denver is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games
Denver is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Denver's last 6 games
Denver is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Denver is 17-3 SU in its last 20 games at home
Denver is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Oklahoma City
Denver is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Oklahoma City
Denver is 5-10 SU in its last 15 games when playing Oklahoma City
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Denver's last 7 games when playing Oklahoma City
Denver is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Oklahoma City
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Denver's last 8 games when playing at home against Oklahoma City

Toronto Raptors
Toronto is 11-3 SU in its last 14 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Toronto's last 7 games
Toronto is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Toronto is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games on the road
Toronto is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Portland
Toronto is 6-12 ATS in its last 18 games when playing Portland
Toronto is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Portland
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Toronto's last 7 games when playing Portland
Toronto is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games when playing on the road against Portland
Toronto is 4-11 SU in its last 15 games when playing on the road against Portland
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Toronto's last 7 games when playing on the road against Portland
Portland Trail Blazers
Portland is 2-10 ATS in its last 12 games
Portland is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Portland's last 5 games
Portland is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games at home
Portland is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Portland's last 10 games at home
Portland is 12-6 ATS in its last 18 games when playing Toronto
Portland is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Toronto
Portland is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Toronto
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Portland's last 7 games when playing Toronto
Portland is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games when playing at home against Toronto
Portland is 11-4 SU in its last 15 games when playing at home against Toronto
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Portland's last 7 games when playing at home against Toronto

Golden State Warriors
Golden State is 5-11 ATS in its last 16 games
Golden State is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Golden State's last 6 games
Golden State is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Golden State is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Golden State's last 12 games on the road
Golden State is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Sacramento
Golden State is 18-3 SU in its last 21 games when playing Sacramento
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Golden State's last 9 games when playing Sacramento
Golden State is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Sacramento
Golden State is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games when playing on the road against Sacramento
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Golden State's last 9 games when playing on the road against Sacramento
Sacramento Kings
Sacramento is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
Sacramento is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 10 of Sacramento's last 13 games
Sacramento is 9-3-1 ATS in its last 13 games at home
Sacramento is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Sacramento's last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 17 of Sacramento's last 24 games at home
Sacramento is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Golden State
Sacramento is 3-18 SU in its last 21 games when playing Golden State
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Sacramento's last 9 games when playing Golden State
Sacramento is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games when playing at home against Golden State
Sacramento is 1-9 SU in its last 10 games when playing at home against Golden State
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Sacramento's last 9 games when playing at home against Golden State

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 04:12 PM
Friday's Tip Sheet
Kevin Rogers

Game of the Night: Thunder at Nuggets – 10:05 PM EST

The top two teams in the Northwest division hook up at the Pepsi Center with first place on the line. Oklahoma City (17-9 SU, 15-11 ATS) has dropped two of its past three games since a 10-2 run, coming off Wednesday’s 118-112 setback at New Orleans as 2 ½-point favorites. Paul George continued a solid season for the Thunder by scoring 25 points and pulling down 11 rebounds, but OKC couldn’t slow down Anthony Davis, who led the Pelicans with 44 points.

The Nuggets (18-9 SU, 16-11 ATS) started their four-game homestand on a positive note by holding off the Grizzlies, 105-99 on Monday. Nikola Jokic posted a 27-point, 11-rebound effort for Denver, while former Iowa State standout Monte Morris scored 20 points off the bench, including knocking down 4-of-5 three-point attempts. Denver improved to 10-3 at Pepsi Center, while bouncing back after dropping the final two games of its road trip at Charlotte and Atlanta.

In the first matchup this season in Oklahoma City on November 24, the Nuggets jumped out to a 21-point halftime lead and didn’t look back in a 105-98 victory. Denver cashed as six-point underdogs, while holding Thunder guard Russell Westbrook to 6-of-23 shooting, including 1-of-12 from three-point range. Since the start of last season, the Nuggets have captured four of five meetings from the Thunder, as the lone OKC win came by one point last December.

Toronto Trio?

The Raptors (23-7 SU, 15-15 ATS) have looked dominant on the first two games of their west coast swing by picking up convincing victories over the Clippers and Warriors, both without Kawhi Leonard. In Wednesday’s 113-93 blowout of Golden State as 7 ½-point underdogs, Leonard sat out with a hip contusion, but Kyle Lowry led the way for Toronto with 23 points and 12 assists. Not only did the Raptors pull off the season sweep of the Warriors, but Toronto also improved to 7-0 this season on the road against Western Conference opponents.

Toronto travels to Portland to face a Blazers’ (15-13 SU, 13-15 ATS) squad coming off consecutive road losses at Houston and Memphis. The Blazers led the Grizzlies by 11 points after one quarter on Wednesday, but Portland’s offense fell apart in the final three quarters of a 92-83 setback as three-point underdogs. C.J. McCollum scored nearly half of Portland’s points with 40, but his backcourt mate Damian Lillard was limited to 14 points on 4-of-18 shooting.

Portland is riding a five-game UNDER streak, while knocking off Phoenix and Minnesota in its last two home contests. The Raptors have swept the Blazers in each of the past three seasons, including a 99-85 triumph at the Moda Center last October as four-point underdogs.

NoCal Showdown

The Warriors (19-10 SU, 13-16 ATS) haven’t lost this season coming off a home defeat, winning in both tries. Granted, it’s a small sample size, but Golden State saw its four-game winning streak end in a 20-point loss to Toronto on Wednesday. The 93-point output was Golden State’s lowest at Oracle Arena this season, while Stephen Curry was limited to 10 points on 3-of-12 shooting.

Golden State makes the short trip to Sacramento for its second matchup with the Kings (15-12 SU, 17-10 ATS) this season. The Warriors squeezed past the Kings at Oracle Arena last month, 117-116, but Sacramento covered as 6 ½-point underdogs for their fourth consecutive cover at Golden State. However, the Kings dropped both meetings with the Warriors at Golden 1 Center last season by double-digits each, as both matchups went UNDER the total.

The Kings continue to shoot the ball well as they won for the fourth time in the past five trips to the court in Wednesday’s 141-130 home victory over Minnesota. Sacramento drilled 19 three-pointers and shot 58% from the floor, as three Kings knocked down at least four treys. The Kings are currently on a 4-1 OVER run at home, but have allowed at least 130 points in three of the past four at Golden 1 Center.

Back for Seconds

The 76ers and Pacers are both sitting in second place in their respective divisions as they meet up for the second time this season. Philadelphia (19-10 SU, 13-16 ATS) downed Indiana (18-10 SU, 15-13 ATS) at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, 100-94 as three-point underdogs on November 7 for its first road of the season. Now, the 76ers look to bounce back from only their second home loss of the season, which came in Wednesday’s 127-124 setback to the Nets as 5 ½-point favorites.

Jimmy Butler missed that defeat due to a groin injury and is questionable for tonight’s matchup. In spite of Wednesday’s loss, Philadelphia owns a 14-2 mark at Wells Fargo Center, while covering four of the past five at home. The Pacers are riding a five-game winning streak, as Indiana crushed Central leader Milwaukee, 113-97 as short underdogs on Wednesday. Victor Oladipo returned after an 11-game absence and scored 12 points for Indiana, who has now hit the UNDER in eight straight contests.

Heat Check

After a tough three-point loss to the Lakers on Monday, the Heat (11-16 SU, 13-14 ATS) didn’t show up in Wednesday’s 111-84 setback at Utah. Physically Miami was there, but it was hard to believe as the Jazz jumped out to a 40-15 lead after one quarter. The Heat have lost three consecutive games three times this season as Miami tries to avoid another skid of this magnitude with a trip to Memphis.

The Grizzlies (16-11 SU, 16-11 ATS) bounced back from a two-game skid by rallying past the Blazers, 92-83 on Wednesday. Memphis has scored less than 100 points in five of the past six games, resulting in five UNDERS. The Grizzlies dropped both matchups with the Heat last season, including a 25-point setback at FedEx Forum last December.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 04:17 PM
By: Monique Vág

Top ranked defense

The Pacers come in hot winning five straight but have a difficult matchup today versus a 76ers squad with a 14-2 record at home.

The 76ers have been one of the top scoring teams over their most recent three games averaging 119 points per game but take on a Pacers team ranked first in opponent points per game at 101.3. Additionally, the Pacers have held the opponents under 100 in four of their most recent five games. Back the Under in today's contest with a high total of 219.5.

Locking down the PF position

The Grizzlies have been one of the best at defending opposing power forwards' holding them to a league low of 16.3 points on 42 percent shooting. Opponents are connecting on 1.5 made 3-point shots a game and averaging 3.4 assists per game.

This matchup is problematic for the Heat's James Johnson who was held scoreless two games back and is shooting a career low 37 percent from the field this season. Look for the Grizzlies to keep him in check and take Under his point total.

Bounce back night

With the total for the game set at 235.5, lots of points are expected as the Warriors travel to Sacramento to take on the Kings. Sacramento are allowing opponents to score 115.5 points per game on 47.3 percent shooting. The Warriors points per game are down, but they are still third in the Association with 115.6 and first in shooting percentage at 49.2 percent.

Look for Klay Thompson to bounce back off a poor shooting performance where he only hit seven of 17 and went 0-5 from beyond the arc. With the Kings' are allowing opposing shooting guards to score 24.7 points, 3.5 made 3-point shots, 6.0 rebounds and 5.2 assists per game. Take the Over Thompson's points, rebounds, and assists total of 27.5.

Getting it done defensively

The Thunder have struggled in recent games versus the Nuggets winning only one of their most recent six contests. Both teams have excelled this year on their home court posting a 10-3 record.

The Nuggets come in tied for first in the West and have held opponents to only 103.7 points per game overall and 101 at home. Look for the Nuggets to make it two straight wins as they take care of business at home outright as small underdogs.

Keeping it close

Toronto have won two straight including a 113-93 victory on the road in their most recent versus Golden State. Unfortunately, they may be shorthanded today with Kawhi Leonard questionable, Jonas Valanciunas out for 4-6 weeks (thumb).

The Blazers have found success versus the Raptors posting a 12-6 ATS record over their most 18 contests and winning 11 of 15 outright at home. Although they have struggled to put points up recently scoring only 100 over their most recent three contests, they are still managing to average 114.9 at home and should be able to keep things close today. Back the Blazers today as underdogs and grab the 4.5 points.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 04:17 PM
NCAAB
Dunkel

Friday, December 14

Illinois-Chicago @ DePaul

Game 801-802
December 14, 2018 @ 7:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Illinois-Chicago
DePaul
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Illinois-Chicago
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
DePaul
by 9 1/2
153 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Illinois-Chicago
(+9 1/2); Over

Florida Atlantic @ Arkansas St

Game 803-804
December 14, 2018 @ 8:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Florida Atlantic
Arkansas St
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Arkansas St
by 6 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Arkansas St
by 1 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Arkansas St
(-1 1/2); Over

Green Bay @ Creighton

Game 805-806
December 14, 2018 @ 9:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Green Bay
Creighton
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Creighton
by 15
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Creighton
by 18 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Green Bay
(+18 1/2); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 04:18 PM
NCAAB
Long Sheet

Friday, December 14

IL-CHICAGO (4 - 6) at DEPAUL (6 - 2) - 12/14/2018, 7:00 PM
IL-CHICAGO is 20-7 ATS (+12.3 Units) when the total is 150 to 159.5 over the last 3 seasons.
IL-CHICAGO is 81-57 ATS (+18.3 Units) in December games since 1997.
IL-CHICAGO is 7-0 ATS (+7.0 Units) in road games on Friday nights over the last 3 seasons.
IL-CHICAGO is 9-1 ATS (+7.9 Units) when playing with 5 or 6 days rest over the last 3 seasons.
DEPAUL is 23-44 ATS (-25.4 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a losing record since 1997.

DEPAUL is 1-1 against the spread versus IL-CHICAGO over the last 3 seasons
DEPAUL is 1-1 straight up against IL-CHICAGO over the last 3 seasons
2 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

FLA ATLANTIC (7 - 2) at ARKANSAS ST (3 - 6) - 12/14/2018, 8:00 PM
ARKANSAS ST is 15-4 ATS (+10.6 Units) against Conference USA opponents since 1997.
ARKANSAS ST is 38-21 ATS (+14.9 Units) in home games after a non-conference game since 1997.
ARKANSAS ST is 7-0 ATS (+7.0 Units) after scoring 60 points or less over the last 3 seasons.

ARKANSAS ST is 1-0 against the spread versus FLA ATLANTIC over the last 3 seasons
ARKANSAS ST is 1-0 straight up against FLA ATLANTIC over the last 3 seasons
1 of 1 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

WI-GREEN BAY (6 - 4) at CREIGHTON (6 - 3) - 12/14/2018, 9:00 PM
CREIGHTON is 129-98 ATS (+21.2 Units) after a non-conference game since 1997.
CREIGHTON is 7-0 ATS (+7.0 Units) in home games after allowing 80 points or more over the last 2 seasons.
WI-GREEN BAY is 11-2 ATS (+8.8 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 77+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.

There were no past matchups in this series during this time period.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 04:18 PM
NCAAB

Friday, December 14

Ill-Chicago lost three of its last four games with DePaul, losing by 1-27-10 points; UIC lost three of its last four games overall- they’re 4-6 vs schedule #50. Flames are experience team #191 that is 0-3 vs top 100 teams, losing by 17-9-12 points. UIC is 0-5 in true road games, with one loss by less than 10 points. DePaul is 6-2, but vs schedule #347; Blue Demons are experience team #65 that is making only 29.7% of its 3’s. DePaul has played three top 60 teams (1-2) and five teams ranked #274 or lower (50)— #174 UIC falls right in middle of all that.

Arkansas State won 64-63 at Florida Atlantic LY, outscoring Owls 4-0 over last 0:45. This year, FAU is 5-2 vs schedule #322; Owls split a couple of true road games, that were decided by total of three points- they were down 20 in game they won. FAU is experience team #238 that is turning ball over 22.4% of time; they’re 3-1 vs teams ranked outside top 200, with only loss by point at Bethune-Cookman. Arkansas State is 2-6 vs schedule #143; they’re experience team #62 that is 1-2 vs teams outside top 200 and is shooting only 43.9% inside the arc.

Creighton lost its last two games after a 6-1 start; all three of their losses are to top 25 teams. Bluejays are experience team #301 that is playing pace #85- they’ve made 45.2% of their 3’s (#3 in country) this season. Creighton is 5-0 vs teams ranked outside top 100, with three wins by 12 or fewer points. Green Bay is 4-4 vs schedule #104; they’re 1-2 vs top 100 teams, losing to Iowa, Oregon, both by 11 points- they beat Belmont at home. Phoenix ix experience team #111 that plays tempo #9- teams are shooting 31.7% (#101) on arc against them.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 04:19 PM
NCAAB

Friday, December 14

Trend Report

Howard @ George Washington
Howard
No trends to report
George Washington
George Washington is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Howard
The total has gone OVER in 12 of George Washington's last 17 games at home

Brewton-Parker @ Georgia Southern
Brewton-Parker
No trends to report
Georgia Southern
Georgia Southern is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Brewton-Parker
Georgia Southern is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Brewton-Parker

UIC @ DePaul
UIC
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of UIC's last 6 games when playing DePaul
The total has gone OVER in 4 of UIC's last 5 games on the road
DePaul
DePaul is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
DePaul is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing UIC

Florida Atlantic @ Arkansas State
Florida Atlantic
Florida Atlantic is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Florida Atlantic's last 6 games on the road
Arkansas State
Arkansas State is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Florida Atlantic
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Arkansas State's last 6 games

Arlington Baptist @ Houston Baptist
Arlington Baptist
No trends to report
Houston Baptist
No trends to report

Mayville State @ North Dakota
Mayville State
No trends to report
North Dakota
North Dakota is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
North Dakota is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Mayville State

Wisconsin-Green Bay @ Creighton
Wisconsin-Green Bay
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Wisconsin-Green Bay's last 5 games on the road
Wisconsin-Green Bay is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
Creighton
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Creighton's last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Creighton's last 5 games at home

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 04:20 PM
NHL

Friday, December 14

Trend Report

Vegas Golden Knights
Vegas is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
Vegas is 9-2 SU in its last 11 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Vegas's last 9 games
Vegas is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
Vegas is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games on the road
New Jersey Devils
New Jersey is 1-8 SU in its last 9 games
The total has gone OVER in 9 of New Jersey's last 10 games

Arizona Coyotes
Arizona is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona's last 5 games
Arizona is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Arizona is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games on the road
Arizona is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing NY Rangers
Arizona is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against NY Rangers
New York Rangers
NY Rangers is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Rangers's last 5 games
NY Rangers is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Arizona
NY Rangers is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Arizona

Boston Bruins
Boston is 2-7 ATS in its last 9 games
The total has gone UNDER in 18 of Boston's last 25 games
Boston is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Boston is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Boston's last 8 games on the road
Boston is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Pittsburgh
Boston is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Pittsburgh
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Boston's last 9 games when playing Pittsburgh
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston's last 5 games when playing on the road against Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Penguins
Pittsburgh is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
Pittsburgh is 7-14 SU in its last 21 games
Pittsburgh is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Boston
Pittsburgh is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Boston
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Pittsburgh's last 9 games when playing Boston
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Pittsburgh's last 5 games when playing at home against Boston

Washington Capitals
Washington is 10-2 ATS in its last 12 games
Washington is 10-2 SU in its last 12 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Washington's last 6 games
Washington is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
Washington is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington's last 6 games on the road
Washington is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Carolina
Washington is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing Carolina
Washington is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Carolina
Washington is 9-3 SU in its last 12 games when playing on the road against Carolina
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Washington's last 5 games when playing on the road against Carolina
Carolina Hurricanes
Carolina is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games
Carolina is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Carolina's last 9 games
Carolina is 2-8 ATS in its last 10 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Carolina's last 7 games at home
Carolina is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Washington
Carolina is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing Washington
Carolina is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Washington
Carolina is 3-9 SU in its last 12 games when playing at home against Washington
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Carolina's last 5 games when playing at home against Washington

Ottawa Senators
Ottawa is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 16 of Ottawa's last 24 games
Ottawa is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
Ottawa is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 12 of Ottawa's last 15 games on the road
Ottawa is 4-9 SU in its last 13 games when playing Detroit
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Ottawa's last 5 games when playing Detroit
Ottawa is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Detroit
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Ottawa's last 7 games when playing on the road against Detroit
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Detroit is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Detroit's last 9 games
Detroit is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Detroit is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games at home
Detroit is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games when playing Ottawa
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit's last 5 games when playing Ottawa
Detroit is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Ottawa
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit's last 7 games when playing at home against Ottawa

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Colorado is 8-4 SU in its last 12 games
Colorado is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Colorado's last 5 games
Colorado is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
Colorado is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Colorado's last 8 games on the road
Colorado is 3-10 SU in its last 13 games when playing St. Louis
The total has gone UNDER in 16 of Colorado's last 24 games when playing St. Louis
Colorado is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against St. Louis
Colorado is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against St. Louis
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Colorado's last 9 games when playing on the road against St. Louis
St. Louis Blues
St. Louis is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
St. Louis is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of St. Louis's last 9 games
St. Louis is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games at home
St. Louis is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of St. Louis's last 5 games at home
St. Louis is 10-3 SU in its last 13 games when playing Colorado
The total has gone UNDER in 16 of St. Louis's last 24 games when playing Colorado
St. Louis is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Colorado
St. Louis is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Colorado
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of St. Louis's last 9 games when playing at home against Colorado

Winnipeg Jets
Winnipeg is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games
Winnipeg is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Winnipeg's last 10 games
Winnipeg is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Winnipeg is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Winnipeg's last 7 games on the road
Winnipeg is 9-4 ATS in its last 13 games when playing Chicago
Winnipeg is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Chicago
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Winnipeg's last 5 games when playing Chicago
Winnipeg is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Chicago
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Winnipeg's last 7 games when playing on the road against Chicago
Chicago Blackhawks
Chicago is 8-15 ATS in its last 23 games
Chicago is 1-8 SU in its last 9 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chicago's last 5 games
Chicago is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Chicago's last 11 games at home
Chicago is 4-9 ATS in its last 13 games when playing Winnipeg
Chicago is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Winnipeg
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chicago's last 5 games when playing Winnipeg
Chicago is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Winnipeg
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Chicago's last 7 games when playing at home against Winnipeg

Philadelphia Flyers
Philadelphia is 3-9 SU in its last 12 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Philadelphia's last 6 games
Philadelphia is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games on the road
Philadelphia is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Philadelphia's last 9 games on the road
Philadelphia is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Edmonton
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Philadelphia's last 7 games when playing Edmonton
Philadelphia is 2-6-1 SU in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Edmonton
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Philadelphia's last 5 games when playing on the road against Edmonton
Edmonton Oilers
Edmonton is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Edmonton is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Edmonton's last 9 games
Edmonton is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Edmonton is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Edmonton's last 5 games at home
Edmonton is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Philadelphia
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Edmonton's last 7 games when playing Philadelphia
Edmonton is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Edmonton's last 5 games when playing at home against Philadelphia

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 04:21 PM
NHL
Long Sheet

Friday, December 14

VEGAS (18-14-0-1, 37 pts.) at NEW JERSEY (10-13-0-6, 26 pts.) - 12/14/2018, 7:00 PM
NEW JERSEY is 12-6 ATS (+18.9 Units) after 3 or more consecutive overs over the last 2 seasons.
VEGAS is 83-53 ATS (+17.4 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
VEGAS is 15-4 ATS (+10.0 Units) in December games over the last 2 seasons.
VEGAS is 44-26 ATS (+15.8 Units) first half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
VEGAS is 21-10 ATS (+9.2 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record in the first half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
NEW JERSEY is 3-11 ATS (-10.2 Units) in home games on Friday nights over the last 3 seasons.
NEW JERSEY is 3-12 ATS (+17.0 Units) after allowing 4 goals or more this season.

NEW JERSEY is 1-1 (+0.6 Units) against the spread versus VEGAS over the last 3 seasons
NEW JERSEY is 1-1-0 straight up against VEGAS over the last 3 seasons
1 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+0.0 Units)

ARIZONA (13-15-0-2, 28 pts.) at NY RANGERS (14-13-0-3, 31 pts.) - 12/14/2018, 7:00 PM
ARIZONA is 22-49 ATS (+89.3 Units) first half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
ARIZONA is 42-99 ATS (+188.5 Units) after a non-conference game since 1996.
NY RANGERS are 88-105 ATS (-35.3 Units) in a home game where the total is 6 or more since 1996.
NY RANGERS are 42-56 ATS (-39.5 Units) in home games after 3 or more consecutive overs since 1996.
NY RANGERS are 115-145 ATS (-112.3 Units) in home games after allowing 4 goals or more since 1996.

NY RANGERS is 4-0 (+4.0 Units) against the spread versus ARIZONA over the last 3 seasons
NY RANGERS is 4-0-0 straight up against ARIZONA over the last 3 seasons
2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=-0.1 Units, Under=-0.4 Units)

BOSTON (17-10-0-4, 38 pts.) at PITTSBURGH (13-11-0-6, 32 pts.) - 12/14/2018, 7:00 PM
PITTSBURGH is 13-17 ATS (-13.0 Units) in all games this season.
PITTSBURGH is 13-17 ATS (-16.9 Units) first half of the season this season.
PITTSBURGH is 4-9 ATS (-10.4 Units) after allowing 4 goals or more this season.

BOSTON is 4-3 (+1.0 Units) against the spread versus PITTSBURGH over the last 3 seasons
BOSTON is 4-3-0 straight up against PITTSBURGH over the last 3 seasons
6 of 7 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+5.1 Units)

OTTAWA (13-15-0-4, 30 pts.) at DETROIT (14-14-0-4, 32 pts.) - 12/14/2018, 7:30 PM
OTTAWA is 3-18 ATS (+31.4 Units) in road games after a loss by 2 goals or more in their previous game over the last 2 seasons.
OTTAWA is 13-29 ATS (+43.5 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 20-49 ATS (+81.5 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
DETROIT is 23-52 ATS (+93.5 Units) after allowing 4 goals or more over the last 3 seasons.
DETROIT is 450-345 ATS (-67.2 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record since 1996.

DETROIT is 6-3 (+3.5 Units) against the spread versus OTTAWA over the last 3 seasons
DETROIT is 6-3-0 straight up against OTTAWA over the last 3 seasons
7 of 9 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+5.0 Units)

WASHINGTON (18-9-0-3, 39 pts.) at CAROLINA (13-13-0-4, 30 pts.) - 12/14/2018, 7:30 PM
WASHINGTON is 84-53 ATS (+8.2 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 16-6 ATS (+8.9 Units) in road games when playing with 2 days rest over the last 3 seasons.
CAROLINA is 49-63 ATS (-55.9 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
CAROLINA is 13-22 ATS (-10.3 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
CAROLINA is 3-8 ATS (-8.5 Units) in home games after a loss by 2 goals or more in their previous game over the last 2 seasons.
CAROLINA is 19-35 ATS (-23.5 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

WASHINGTON is 5-3 (+0.1 Units) against the spread versus CAROLINA over the last 3 seasons
WASHINGTON is 5-3-0 straight up against CAROLINA over the last 3 seasons
5 of 8 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+2.0 Units)

COLORADO (17-9-0-5, 39 pts.) at ST LOUIS (11-14-0-4, 26 pts.) - 12/14/2018, 8:00 PM
ST LOUIS is 5-0 ATS (+5.0 Units) on Friday nights this season.
COLORADO is 63-57 ATS (+137.5 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
COLORADO is 90-71 ATS (+166.6 Units) in a road game where where the total is 6 or more since 1996.
COLORADO is 36-32 ATS (+81.0 Units) revenging a loss versus opponent over the last 2 seasons.

ST LOUIS is 8-3 (+3.7 Units) against the spread versus COLORADO over the last 3 seasons
ST LOUIS is 8-3-0 straight up against COLORADO over the last 3 seasons
6 of 11 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+0.8 Units)

WINNIPEG (20-9-0-2, 42 pts.) at CHICAGO (10-18-0-5, 25 pts.) - 12/14/2018, 8:30 PM
WINNIPEG is 10-15 ATS (-10.9 Units) after a 3 game unbeaten streak over the last 2 seasons.
WINNIPEG is 81-50 ATS (+19.2 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
WINNIPEG is 48-29 ATS (+13.5 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
WINNIPEG is 12-2 ATS (+9.8 Units) in road games after 3 or more consecutive overs over the last 3 seasons.
WINNIPEG is 108-87 ATS (+19.1 Units) after allowing 4 goals or more since 1996.
WINNIPEG is 38-13 ATS (+19.3 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
WINNIPEG is 26-9 ATS (+13.5 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record in the first half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
CHICAGO is 10-23 ATS (-30.6 Units) in all games this season.
CHICAGO is 10-23 ATS (+45.8 Units) first half of the season this season.
CHICAGO is 65-73 ATS (-42.0 Units) in home games on Friday nights since 1996.
CHICAGO is 5-17 ATS (+26.7 Units) revenging a loss versus opponent this season.
CHICAGO is 17-41 ATS (-31.3 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
CHICAGO is 8-24 ATS (+33.9 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record in the first half of the season over the last 2 seasons.

WINNIPEG is 8-4 (+3.8 Units) against the spread versus CHICAGO over the last 3 seasons
WINNIPEG is 8-4-0 straight up against CHICAGO over the last 3 seasons
6 of 11 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+0.5 Units)

PHILADELPHIA (12-13-0-4, 28 pts.) at EDMONTON (17-12-0-3, 37 pts.) - 12/14/2018, 9:00 PM
PHILADELPHIA is 2-10 ATS (+12.4 Units) after scoring 4 goals or more in their previous game this season.
PHILADELPHIA is 85-65 ATS (+19.7 Units) in road games in December games since 1996.
PHILADELPHIA is 89-85 ATS (+193.4 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record in the first half of the season since 1996.
EDMONTON is 7-13 ATS (-9.5 Units) in home games in non-conference games over the last 2 seasons.
EDMONTON is 8-14 ATS (-12.0 Units) in home games after allowing 4 goals or more over the last 2 seasons.
EDMONTON is 191-185 ATS (-49.7 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a losing record since 1996.
EDMONTON is 9-14 ATS (-16.1 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a losing record in the first half of the season over the last 3 seasons.

PHILADELPHIA is 3-1 (+2.1 Units) against the spread versus EDMONTON over the last 3 seasons
PHILADELPHIA is 3-1-0 straight up against EDMONTON over the last 3 seasons
3 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+2.0 Units)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 04:22 PM
Alex Ovechkin a good bet and this weekend's NHL betting predictions and picks
Monty Andrews

Washington's legendary winger Alex Ovechkin is once again leading the league in goals and history suggests he is a good bet to score against the Capitals' two opponents this weekend.

Alex Ovechkin's potentially big weekend highlights a fun NHL slate, which includes the league's top Over play cooling off considerably, and a St. Louis Blues team looking to continue its positive regression in one-goal games. Here are the top NHL games and betting tips to monitor for the weekend's games.

The Great 8 in a Great Spot

It's hard to believe, but Ovechkin – who has a league-best 25 goals entering Thursday night – could become the oldest player to lead the NHL in tallies since Phil Esposito racked up 61 as a 33-year-old in 1974-75. And Ovi will be licking his chops as his Washington Capitals visit the Carolina Hurricanes on Friday before returning home to face the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday. Ovechking has scored 30 or more goals against 11 teams in his career – and the Hurricanes (36 goals in 73 career meetings) and Sabres (30 goals in 45 games) are both on that list. He's a terrific goal option on the player prop front.

No Longer Singing the Blues

One-goal games are no longer a problem for the St. Louis Blues, who are creeping up the Western Conference standings heading into Friday's showdown with the visiting Colorado Avalanche. After kicking off the 2018-19 campaign with losses in each of their first eight one-goal affairs (0-5-3), the Blues have bounced back to go 3-0-1 since, including a 4-3 win over the Florida Panthers last time out. They could extend that run against an Avs team that has won just 27.3 percent of its one-goal decisions (3-3-5). Consider the Blues +1 margin of victory prop in this one.

Sens-ing a Missed Opportunity

The Ottawa Senators won Over bettors an awful lot of money over their first 29 games of the season – but a natural regression has begun for the Sens as they take on the host Detroit Red Wings on Friday night. Ottawa opened the season having gone an incredible 21-6-2 O/U, but have since converted the Under in three consecutive games, with a total of 10 goals scored in those contests. With these two teams having gone below the number six straight times, expect the Under to hit again. Ottawa tangles with Montreal on Saturday; the rivals have averaged seven goals in their last three meetings.

Road Warriors

Recent meetings between Buffalo and Boston have been punctuated by home fans going home unhappy – and that bodes well for the Sabres as they visit the Bruins in a Sunday evening encounter. The road team has won 12 of the previous 17 meetings between the Atlantic Division rivals, including five of the past seven. Under bettors should also take note: the teams have combined to score five or fewer goals in 13 of their past 18 games, most recently a 4-0 Bruins victory in the season opener on Oct. 5 in Buffalo.

Goalie Profile: Mike Smith, Calgary Flames

Is all forgiven in Calgary? Perhaps not, but Smith is doing his best to win back fans and bettors who might have bailed on him following a subpar start to the season. The Flames have won each of Smith's previous seven appearances, though he left after two periods in Wednesday's 6-5 overtime triumph over Flyers. His full-season stats (2.99 GAA, .888 SV%) still aren't that impressive, but he has allowed two or fewer goals in five of his past seven games and is worth investing in as long as Calgary is running hot.

Injury Update

Normally, this space features bad news – but we're highlighting the triumphant return of Andrei Vasilevskiy to Tampa Bay. He returns to a Lightning lineup that played incredibly well without him, going 12-2 in his absence en route to the best record in the NHL. Vasilevskiy, who was sidelined with a broken foot, is in good position to help the Lightning keep rolling; he was 9-3-1 with a 2.29 goals-against average, a .927 save percentage and one shutout in 13 games prior to the injury. Tampa Bay enters the weekend as a +350 favorite to capture the Stanley Cup.

Hat Trick Trends

• Overs are back in a big way, with 32 of 49 games (65.3 percent) surpassing the total over the seven-day period going into Thursday night. Overs have now cashed 54.1 percent of the time over the past 30 days, though the season-long split is still incredibly close at at 50.8 percent in favor of the over.

• Looking for a lucrative combo play? Referee Kevin Pollock has the hook-up. Not only have Pollock's games produced the highest ROI for home bettors (+14.86 units), teams have gone 7-15 O/U over that span. So the next time Pollock hits the ice, bettors should consider the home team puckline and the Under.

• Live betting tip: It's OK to bail on three teams in particular when the opposing team scores first. The Los Angeles Kings, Chicago Blackhawks and New Jersey Devils all entered Thursday with identical 10 percent win rates when allowing the opening goal – so if they fall behind 1-0, you should load up on the opponent.

Can'tPickAWinner
NHL
Dunkel

Friday, December 14

Vegas @ New Jersey

Game 1-2

Dunkel Rating:
Vegas
New Jersey
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Vegas
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Vegas
Dunkel Pick:
Vegas
(-125); Under

Arizona @ NY Rangers

Game 3-4

Dunkel Rating:
Arizona
NY Rangers
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
NY Rangers
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
NY Rangers
Dunkel Pick:
NY Rangers
(-150); Over

Boston @ Pittsburgh

Game 5-6

Dunkel Rating:
Boston
Pittsburgh
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Pittsburgh
by 3
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Pittsburgh
Dunkel Pick:
Pittsburgh
(-145); Over

Ottawa @ Detroit

Game 7-8

Dunkel Rating:
Ottawa
Detroit
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Detroit
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Detroit
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Detroit
(-165); Over

Washington @ Carolina

Game 9-10

Dunkel Rating:
Washington
Carolina
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Washington
by 4
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Washington
Dunkel Pick:
Washington
(-150); Over

Colorado @ St. Louis

Game 11-12
December 14, 2018 @ 8:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Colorado
St. Louis
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Colorado
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Colorado
6 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Colorado
(-130); Over

Winnipeg @ Chicago

Game 13-14
December 14, 2018 @ 8:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Winnipeg
Chicago
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Winnipeg
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Winnipeg
6 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Winnipeg
(-155); Over

Philadelphia @ Edmonton

Game 15-16
December 14, 2018 @ 9:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Philadelphia
Edmonton
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Edmonton
by 3
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Edmonton
6 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Edmonton

Can'tPickAWinner
Bobby Conn Dec 14 '18, 7:00 PM in 2h
NCAA-B | Illinois-Chicago vs DePaul
Play on: Illinois-Chicago +9½ -105 at sportsbook

1* Free Play on Illinois-Chicago +9½ -105

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 04:23 PM
Dave Price Dec 14 '18, 7:05 PM in 2h
NBA | Hawks vs Celtics
Play on: Celtics -11½ -109 at GTBets

Dave’s Friday Free Play:
1* on Boston Celtics -11.5
The Key: The Celtics are back. After a slow start to the season, the Celtics have gone 7-0 SU & 7-0 ATS in their last 7 games overall, winning 5 times by 13 points or more. And they’re getting healthier since they’ve had some much rest of late. The Celtics are only playing their 5th game in 13 days here tonight. And they’re hosting the Atlanta Hawks, who are 6-21 on the season and arguably the worst team in the Eastern Conference. The Hawks are just 2-12 on the road this season and losing by 11.4 PPG. That’s basically the same average loss as this 11.5-point spread, and the Celtics are one of the best teams in the East. They keep rolling tonight. Take Boston.

Can'tPickAWinner
Scott Rickenbach Dec 14 '18, 7:05 PM in 2h
NHL | Bruins vs Penguins
Play on: OVER 6 -114

Scott "The Bulldog" Rickenbach NHL Game #5 Friday Free Pick OVER the total in Pittsburgh Penguins vs Boston Bruins @ 7:05 ET - The first meeting between these teams this season was a 2-1 Bruins win in Boston that stayed under the total. However, prior to this, each of the 6 prior games between these teams (including all 3 in Pittsburgh) resulted in an over. Look for the strong "over trending" to resume here as the Bruins have allowed at least 3 goals in 5 of their last 6 games. The Penguins have scored 4 or more goals in 5 of their last 6 home games. Pittsburgh's last 7 home games have ALL totaled at least 6 goals. Note that 6 is the posted total on Friday's match-up with the Bruins. As for Boston, they've scored an average of 4 goals per game in their last 3 games. Free Pick OVER the total in Pittsburgh

Can'tPickAWinner
Brandon Lee Dec 14 '18, 7:05 PM in 2h
NBA | Knicks vs Hornets
Play on: Knicks +10½ -109 at GTBets

10* FREE NBA PICK (Knicks +10.5)
I'll take my chances here with New York as a double-digit dog against the Hornets on Friday night. I just think this is way too many points given the spot. These two teams just played at New York on Sunday, which Charlotte won 119-107 and were in complete control most of the way (led by 20 going into the 4th). I think with a home game looming against LeBron James and the Lakers tomorrow night is going to make it really tough for the Hornets to get up for this game. As for the Knicks, I know they played poorly last time out at Cleveland, but I think it's harder for a young team to get up for playing another bad team on the road, especially a Cavs team that has no superstars. I think we get a big effort here from New York and that should be enough to keep thes within the inflated number. Give me the Knicks +10.5!

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 04:24 PM
Mike Williams Dec 14 '18, 7:35 PM in 3h
NHL | Senators vs Red Wings
Play on: Senators +140 at sportsbook

1* on Senators +140

Can'tPickAWinner
Jimmy Boyd Dec 14 '18, 7:35 PM in 3h
NBA | Pacers vs 76ers
Play on: 76ers -4 -106 at BMaker

1* Free NBA Pick on Philadelphia Sixers -4
This is just too good a price to pass up on the 76ers at home. Philadelphia suffered a rare home loss in their last game, as they were upset 127-124 by Brooklyn. It was more of the effort defensively, as they shot 54.9% from the field, but allowed the Nets to shoot 51.4%. Considering they are holding teams to 43.4% from the field at home on the season, I think we see the defense return to form, especially off a loss.
As for the Pacers, I think Indiana is way overvalued right now. The Pacers are fresh off a 113-97 blowout win at home over the Bucks as a 2-point dog. They have now won 5 straight overall and covered 4 in a row.
Indiana is just 3-13 ATS in their last 16 road games off an upset win by 10 or more as a home underdog. It's also worth noting that these to played on Nov. 7 at Indiana, which the 76ers won 100-94. Pacers are a mere 2-12 ATS in their last 14 road games when revenging a loss as a favorite. Take Philadelphia!

Can'tPickAWinner
Ben Burns Dec 14 '18, 7:35 PM in 3h
NBA | Pacers vs 76ers
Play on: OVER 218 -110

The Pacers have been on an extended 'under' streak. However, I expect it to come to an end this evening. The 76ers have scored 124, 116 and 117 their past three games. In fact, they've hit triple-digits in 18 straight games. Even with their games falling below the total, the Pacers have still managed a minimum of 107 points in each of their past four, averaging 110. The 76ers lost for the 10th time last game. After the first nine of those losses, the next game finished above the total seven times, a 78% mark. Consider the Over.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 04:25 PM
Stephen Nover Dec 14 '18, 7:35 PM in 3h
NBA | Bucks vs Cavs
Play on: OVER 218½ -103

It may interest you to know the Bucks are the No. 1 scoring team in the NBA averaging 118.1 points a game. Much of that is due to their roster composition, having superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo complemented by several underrated scorers and new coach Mike Budenholzer, who is a huge upgrade on Jason Kidd. Lately, though, the Bucks have been in a shooting slump hitting just 41.4 percent of their shots from the floor during their last four games while averaging 101 points during this span. Milwaukee ranks sixth in the league in shooting percentage at 47.6. So a correction is due to occur. I believe this is the spot and matchup where the Bucks have a breakout offensive game. They are due and the circumstances are right. The Bucks suffered their most lopsided loss of the season this past Wednesday, falling 113-97 to the Pacers. Antetokounmpo was held to a season-low 12 points. The Pacers are the No. 1 defensive team in the NBA. They hold foes to 101.3 points per game and rank No. 3 in defensive field goal percentage at 44 percent. Milwaukee can take its frustrations out on the lowly Cavaliers, who rank last in the NBA in defensive field goal percentage and just lost their top rebounder and inside defensive presence, Tristain Thompson. The Bucks have been a huge money-maker as an Over play in road games going above the total in 72 percent of their past 25 away matchups. The Cavaliers and Bucks just met five days ago in Milwaukee. That final was Milwaukee 108, Cleveland 92. That's just a total of 200 points. However, Antetokounmpo didn't play and both teams combined to shoot only 40 percent from the field. Cleveland attempted only 15 free throws. The Bucks shot even fewer foul shots, just 11. Both teams average more than 20 free throw attempts per game. There is a lot of Zig/Zag to the NBA. This one has that Zig/Zag feel to it where offense - not defense - is the dominant factor. If you toss out that game, the Cavaliers are averaging 113 points in their last three games. The makeup of their squad has changed with Thompson sidelined by a foot injury and George Hill traded. Collin Sexton is an underrated player. He's averaging 21.4 points in his last five games. Hill's departure has opened up more minutes for Jordan Clarkson and Rodney Hood, both of whom are more offensive-minded players and better for an Over than when Hill was logging minutes. (Editor's note: Stephen Nover is one of the hottest handicappers in the country going 26-6 on his last 32 premium/free plays. Don't miss any of Stephen's winners as in addition to this free selection he has his NBA Underdog Game of the Month going today.)

Can'tPickAWinner
Hunter Price Dec 14 '18, 8:00 PM in 3h
NCAA-B | Florida Atlantic vs Arkansas State
Play on: Florida Atlantic +1½ -108 at YouWager

1* Free Pick on Florida Atlantic +1½ -108

Can'tPickAWinner
Jack Jones Dec 14 '18, 8:05 PM in 3h
NBA | Heat vs Grizzlies
Play on: UNDER 196½ -103

Jack’s Free Pick Friday: Heat/Grizzlies UNDER 196.5
The Memphis Grizzlies are fun to watch because they are old school when the NBA is changing around them. Their style clearly works as they are 16-11 this season, and Mike Conley and Marc Gasol have stayed healthy. They play better defense than anyone and work the shot clock, shortening games.
The Grizzlies held the Blazers to just 83 points last time out and lead the league in scoring defense. They are holding opponents to less than 100 points per game at home. But their offense has struggled of late, scoring fewer than 100 points in five of their last six games overall coming in. As a result, the UNDER is 5-1 in their last six games overall.
The Heat are also another team that plays defense, at least when Hassan Whiteside is healthy. And he makes his return to the lineup tonight. He is one of the best interior defenders in the NBA, and he’s back in time to match up with Gasol. Also hurting Miami’s offense is that starting PG Goran Dragic is out with a knee injury. The Heat will struggle to find good shots against this Memphis defense without Dragic running the show.
The UNDER is 15-5 in the last 20 meetings in Memphis. The UNDER is 21-7 in Heat’s last 28 Friday games. The UNDER is 15-5 in Grizzlies last 20 Friday home games. The UNDER is 7-1 in Heat last eight vs. Western Conference opponents. Bet the UNDER in this game Friday.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 04:26 PM
Mike Lundin Dec 14 '18, 8:35 PM in 4h
NHL | Jets vs Blackhawks
Play on: Jets -134 at pinnacle

#NHL FREE PICK FROM MIKE LUNDIN
The Chicago Blackhawks ended an eight-game skid with a 6-3 triumph over Pittsburgh on Wednesday. I really don't expect them to go on a run just yet though, particularly not as they'll face a red hot Winnipeg team Friday night. The Jets have won three on the bounce, seven of their last eight overall and also four of the last five meetings with the Blackhawks.
The Jets will be playing on no rest following a 5-4 OT win over Edmonton on Thursday but should have no trouble to take down this poor Chicago team.
Free pick on Winnipeg Jets.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 04:26 PM
John Martin Dec 14 '18, 10:05 PM in 5h
NBA | Thunder vs Nuggets
Play on: Thunder -1 -110 at BMaker

1 Unit FREE PLAY on Oklahoma City Thunder -1
The Denver Nuggets are missing three starters right now in Gary Harris, Paul Millsap and Will Barton. It’s no surprise they have lost two of their last three coming in to the Hornets and Hawks, and they were fortunate to beat the Grizzlies as they trailed in the final minutes before a big finish to the game. They won’t be so fortunate against the Thunder, who are 17-5 in their last 22 games overall. And one of those losses came to the Nuggets at home on November 24th, so they’ll be revenge-minded here tonight. Denver is 1-9 ATS after going over the total in their previous game this season. The Thunder are 4-0 ATS in their last four games following a loss. Oklahoma City is 12-4 ATS in its last 16 games after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game. Give me the Thunder.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 04:35 PM
Assassin Sports Betting NBA BROOKLYN NETS ‑115

Can'tPickAWinner
Ace / V.I.P. NBA WASHINGTON WIZARDS +1.5

Can'tPickAWinner
DONNY ACTION NHL NEW JERSEY DEVILS +110

Can'tPickAWinner
Golden Lock Sports NCAA Basketball FLORIDA ATLANTIC OWLS +1

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 04:49 PM
Lasvegasmoneymachine NHL BOSTON BRUINS/PITTSBURGH PENGUINS o6

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 04:49 PM
Monster Sports Picks NHL BOSTON BRUINS/PITTSBURGH PENGUINS o6

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 04:50 PM
R and R Totals NCAA Basketball CREIGHTON BLUEJAYS/WISCONSIN‑GREEN BAY PHOENIX ‑105 o170

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 04:51 PM
Tony Brown

Tonys *5 NBA Free Play

Washington vs. Brooklyn, 12/14/2018 19:30 EDT

Money Line: +100 Washington

Sportsbook:
Bodog

Fp: Washington comes into this game mad after losing a heart breaker to the celtics on Wednesday and i think the take it out on Brooklyn. Look for wall and beal to olay big and the wizzards get the win for my nba free play !

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 04:52 PM
Alex Smart
nba

Golden State vs. Sacramento, 12/14/2018 22:00 EDT

Point Spread: +8½/-110 Sacramento

Sportsbook:
Bookmaker

Golden State after the tremendous success they have had over the last few seasons, are not playing with alot of intensity of late and are showing signs of complacency. That was evident when the Raptors came into Oakland and clobbered the defending champions by a 113-93 count this past Wednesday night. Now the sometimes lethargic looking champs go into Sacramento to play a young up trending high energy Kings team playing inspired hoops . The Kings on most nights are handful to handle, and nothing Im betting changes tonight. So if Golden State does get the win Im betting it will not come easily making getting points here with the home dog golden in my opinion. Note: Golden State held off Sacramento 117-116 at home on Nov. 24. A rinse and repeat situation looks to be a high probability event again.

Warriors are 5-11 ATS in their last 16 games overall.Warriors are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games following a ATS loss.Warriors are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.Warriors are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.Warriors are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games following a straight up loss.Warriors are 4-11 ATS in their last 15 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.Warriors are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.Warriors are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 vs. Western Conference.

GOLDEN STATE is 12-25 ATS when playing against a marginal winning team (Win Pct. 51% to 60%) over the last 2 seasons.

Kings are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.Kings are 10-1 ATS in their last 11 games playing on 1 days rest.Kings are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a straight up win.Kings are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall.Kings are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 games after allowing more than 125 points in their previous game.Kings are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.Kings are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.Kings are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS win.Kings are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 vs. Western Conference.Kings are 9-4 ATS in their last 13 home games.

SACRAMENTO is 16-7 ATS when the total is greater than or equal to 220 this season.

NBA home teams vs. the money line (SACRAMENTO) - after beating the spread by more than 12 points in two consecutive games against opponent after going under the total by more than 18 points in their previous gamePlay on the Sacramento Kings to cover are 51-14 SU L/22 seasons for a 79% conversion rate for bettors.

Play on Sacramento to cover

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 04:53 PM
Mike Wynn

Free Play: Free Milwaukee -10 Over Cleveland

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 04:54 PM
Jim Feist

Jim Feist's Comp Pick, Thursday, December 13, 2018

12/13 05:05 PM PT / 8:05 PM ET

NBA (559) LOS ANGELES LAKERS VS (560) HOUSTON ROCKETS

Take: (559) LOS ANGELES LAKERS

Reason: Your free play for Thursday, December 13, 2018 is in the NBA scheduled contest between the LA Lakers and the Houston Rockets. Your free play is on the LAKERS

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 04:55 PM
Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR FRIDAY: BOSTON/ATLANTA UNDER the total of 224½

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 05:28 PM
Totals4U

Friday's Free Selection: Milwaukee/Cleveland under 218 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2018, 05:29 PM
Jeff Allen

Friday Night's Free Selection is on the Washington Wizards