PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 12-23-18 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Can'tPickAWinner
12-17-2018, 08:34 AM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-23-2018, 06:51 AM
Minnesota Vikings vs. Detroit Lions Preview and Predictions 2018-12-23

NFL Predictions 21st December 2018 by Gracenote
by Gracenote on 12/21/2018

The Minnesota Vikings look to move closer to obtaining an NFC wild-card berth when they visit the Detroit Lions on Sunday. Minnesota currently occupies the second wild-card spot, sitting one-half game ahead of Philadelphia and Washington.

The Vikings fired offensive coordinator John DeFilippo after a dismal 21-7 loss to the Seahawks in Week 14 and replaced him with Kevin Stefanski, who was an immediate hit as the team registered a season high for points in last Sunday's 41-17 rout of Miami (as a -8 point favorite at intertops). Minnesota dropped three of its four games prior to the impressive victory and isn't about to look past Detroit, which has been eliminated from playoff contention. "They'll fight hard," Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins told reporters regarding the Lions. "We're all in this league fighting to put good things on tape, and we're all being evaluated, and nobody's safe. I think we're going to get a battle for four quarters." The Lions dropped a 14-13 decision to Buffalo last week, their sixth setback in eight games.

TV: 1 p.m. ET, FOX. LINE: Vikings -6 O/U: 42.5

ABOUT THE VIKINGS (7-6-1): Minnesota recorded a franchise-record 10 sacks in a 24-9 win over the Lions on Nov. 4 as defensive end Danielle Hunter registered 3.5 of them and also returned a fumble 32 yards for a touchdown. Hunter is tied for second in the NFL with 14.5 sacks and notched two in the victory over the Dolphins as the Vikings posted nine overall. Cousins is 87 yards shy of his fourth straight 4,000-yard campaign while wide receiver Adam Thielen ranks second in the league in receptions (105) and eighth in receiving yards (1,255) despite recording season lows of two and 19 against Miami.

ABOUT THE LIONS (5-9): Matthew Stafford (19 touchdowns, 11 interceptions) will start his 127th consecutive regular-season game despite a sore back as he wasn't interested in listening to suggestions that he should sit out the final two games with the Lions having nothing for which to play. "I spend all offseason and all season working hard and playing games with these teammates and for this organization," Stafford told reporters. "So, I take no games for granted and I go out there and play whenever I feel like I can." Cornerback Darius Slay (three interceptions) is returning to the Pro Bowl as he is just the third Detroit defensive back to receive that honor in back-to-back seasons, joining Lem Barney (1972-73, 1975-76) and Dre Bly (2003-04).

EXTRA POINTS

1. Minnesota DT Tom Johnson recorded 2.5 sacks in the victory over the Lions in Week 9.

2. Vikings RB Dalvin Cook rushed for a career-high 136 yards and scored two touchdowns in the win over the Dolphins.

3. Detroit RB Kerryon Johnson (knee), who is the team's leading rusher with 641 yards despite playing in just 10 games, was placed on injured reserve.

PREDICTION: Vikings 30, Lions 24

Can'tPickAWinner
Houston Texans vs. Philadelphia Eagles Preview and Predictions 2018-12-23

NFL Predictions 20th December 2018 by Gracenote
Texans vs. Eagles Preview and Predictions

by Gracenote on 12/20/2018

The Houston Texans could be sitting pretty at the conclusion of the weekend, provided they handle their business against the host Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday and receive a bit of help along the way. Defeating the Eagles is not something the Texans have done in their existence, however, as the club has dropped all four encounters by double-digit margins.

Houston has proven to be a resilient club this season, and it recorded its eighth comeback win of the season Saturday after rallying from a fourth-quarter deficit to post a 29-22 win over the New York Jets (as the Texans were -7 point favorite at intertops). Deshaun Watson, who has thrown at least one touchdown pass in 19 straight games, has 14 TDs, two interceptions and a 120.1 passer rating in past seven contests ahead of a tilt with Philadelphia's 31st-ranked pass defense. The 23-year-old Watson, sacked on six occasions by the Jets and an NFL-high 52 times, faces an Eagles' contingent that has 35 sacks on the season. Nick Foles stepped in for an injured Carson Wentz and completed 24 of 31 attempts for 270 yards as Philadelphia moved within a game of NFC East-leading Dallas by posting a 30-23 win versus the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday.

TV: 1 p.m. ET, CBS. LINE: Eagles -1 O/U: 46

ABOUT THE TEXANS (10-4): Houston has numerous avenues in which it could gain entry into the postseason, with an AFC South title coming via a win on Sunday or losses by both Indianapolis and Tennessee. The Texans can secure a first-round bye with a victory and a New England loss to Buffalo, while a postseason berth would be claimed either with a Baltimore defeat against the Los Angeles Chargers or a Pittsburgh setback in New Orleans. DeAndre Hopkins' health will go a long way toward the Texans' future plans, as the star wideout was limited in practice while nursing an ankle injury sustained in the fourth quarter against the Jets. Hopkins, however, had a season high-tying 10 catches for 170 yards and two touchdowns in that game and has found the end zone in each of his last six road contests.

ABOUT THE EAGLES (7-7): Zach Ertz, who ranks third in the NFL with 101 catches, is 10 receptions shy of breaking Jason Witten's single-season record for tight ends. Wideout Alshon Jeffery reeled in team highs in catches (eight) and receiving yards (160) against the Rams after entering the contest with six straight 50-or-fewer yard performances. Defensive tackle Fletcher Cox, who joined Ertz and defensive end Brandon Brooks in being selected to the Pro Bowl, has recorded a sack in three straight games overall and has six in his past eight at home. Defensive end Michael Bennett has eight sacks in his last 11 overall and had 1.5 in his last encounter with Houston.

EXTRA POINTS

1. Philadelphia rookie RB Josh Adams has a rushing touchdown in three of his last five games.

2. Houston K Ka'imi Fairbairn was named AFC Special Teams Player of the Week after making five field goals and two extra points against the Jets.

3. Eagles S Malcolm Jenkins has 22 of his team-leading 88 tackles in the last two contests.

PREDICTION: Texans 24, Eagles 21

Can'tPickAWinner
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Dallas Cowboys Preview and Predictions 2018-12-23

After laying an egg on the road, the Dallas Cowboys will try to clinch the NFC East at home when they host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday. The Cowboys' five-game winning streak came to a crashing halt with a 23-0 loss at Indianapolis last Sunday, but the team remains in the driver's seat in the division and can sew it up in front of the home fans.

Perhaps just as important for Dallas is rediscovering the confidence it displayed while bouncing back from a 3-5 start filled with impressive late-game performances. "We had a really good practice, it was really physical," Pro Bowl cornerback Byron Jones told reporters Wednesday. "Guys were excited to get back out there and get rid of that last game and kind of build from scratch, just build our swag back. I'm excited to see what we do. I know we're going to come out feisty and fierce." The Buccaneers' remote playoff hopes were dashed with back-to-back losses to New Orleans and Baltimore and they'll finish with a losing record for the seventh time in eight years. Tampa Bay had a season-low 241 total yards in last Sunday's 20-12 loss at Baltimore (as the Buccaneers +9 point underdog at intertops).

TV: 1 p.m. ET, FOX. LINE: Cowboys -7 O/U: 48

ABOUT THE BUCCANEERS (5-9): Quarterback Jameis Winston's 157 passing yards last week were the fewest in his career in games where he played from start to finish, and it was the second time this year he failed to throw for a touchdown. He and fellow signal-caller Ryan Fitzpatrick have relied heavily on wideout Mike Evans, who was a notable Pro Bowl snub despite entering Week 16 with 1,328 receiving yards, second in the NFL. "I'm not disappointed," Evans told reporters. "I kind of knew the eight (selected wide receivers) midway through the season and it's hard to change that. You've got to do something spectacular to get in that conversation. But all the guys that made it were deserving. There were probably a couple snubs out there but it's just an All-Star Game."

ABOUT THE COWBOYS (8-6): The shutout loss had a silver lining in that it gave Dallas the opportunity to cut back on running back Ezekiel Elliott's workload (he finished with 25 touches, his lowest in over a month), and it may have provided the necessary motivation. "I think a loss like this was very much needed," Elliott told the media. "I think it's better for us in the grand scheme of the season, and I think we needed to get put in check. I think we needed a reality check and we needed a reminder that we still have a lot of ball left." The third-year pro leads the NFL in rushing (1,349 yards) and needs 283 over the final two games to set a career high.

EXTRA POINTS

1. The Cowboys are fourth in the NFL in scoring defense (19.2) and the Buccaneers are 30th (28.8).

2. Dallas WR Amari Cooper had 32 receiving yards at Indianapolis after producing a career-high 217 the week before in an overtime win against Philadelphia.

3. The Cowboys are 11-1 at home against Tampa Bay.

PREDICTION: Cowboys 27, Buccaneers 18

Can'tPickAWinner
12-23-2018, 06:52 AM
Atlanta Falcons vs. Carolina Panthers Preview and Predictions 2018-12-23

Their playoff hopes were dealt a huge blow last week, and now it appears the Carolina Panthers will be without their star quarterback for the final two games of the season. Taylor Heinicke will make his first career start in place of Cam Newton when the Panthers host the NFC South-rival Atlanta Falcons on Sunday.

The Panthers haven't officially shut down Newton for the remainder of the season, but the shoulder injury that clearly bothered him in Monday's 12-9 loss to New Orleans (as a +6 point underdog at intertops) will keep him on the sideline Sunday. That's another blow to Carolina's already flimsy playoff hopes - the team must win its final two games and get help from several teams to sneak into the postseason. Atlanta, which has been eliminated from playoff contention, saw its offense come to life in last week's 40-14 win over Arizona. The Falcons have won five of their last six meetings with the Panthers, including a 31-24 home triumph in Week 2.

TV: 1 p.m. ET, FOX. LINE: Falcons -3 O/U: 43.5

ABOUT THE FALCONS (5-9): Atlanta has hovered near the bottom of the league in rushing all season but exploded for a season-high 215 yards last week. The Falcons are dangerous when they're able to run the ball, creating more opportunities for Matt Ryan (4,307 passing yards, 30 touchdowns, six interceptions) and Julio Jones - who leads the NFL with 1,511 receiving yards. The defense was wracked with injuries early in the season but has played better of late as it forced three turnovers while holding Arizona to 253 total yards last week.

ABOUT THE PANTHERS (6-8): Newton's absence changes the dynamic of Carolina's offense, taking away a rushing weapon to complement Christian McCaffrey (1,747 scrimmage yards) and creating a major question mark in the passing game. Heinicke hasn't started a game since his senior year at Old Dominion in 2014 and has thrown only five passes in his NFL career. The Panthers will have to hope for another outstanding performance from their defense, which limited the Saints' prolific offense to a respectable 346 total yards last week.

EXTRA POINTS

1. Ryan has averaged 331.3 passing yards with 12 touchdowns and three interceptions in his last six games against the Panthers.

2. Atlanta WR Calvin Ridley (699) and Carolina WR D.J. Moore (688) rank first and second, respectively, in receiving yards among NFL rookies.

3. Jones has topped 100 yards receiving in four straight road games.

PREDICTION: Falcons 24, Panthers 13

Can'tPickAWinner
Green Bay Packers vs. New York Jets Preview and Predictions 2018-12-23

The idea that Aaron Rodgers might sit out the final two games of the regular season to avoid the risk of an injury was floated and quickly brushed aside by the Pro Bowl quarterback. Rodgers expects to be under center when the Green Bay Packers visit the New York Jets on Sunday.

Rodgers suffered a groin injury in last week' loss to the Chicago Bears but was at practice on Wednesday and Thursday and took all the first-team reps. "I think it's a lot about leadership," Rodgers told reporters. "If I want to be listened to and followed and looked up to, how could I stand here and say that these games that don't matter for playoffs, I'm going to cash it in? That's just not the way I lead, and I'm super-competitive, and I want to be out there with the guys and I look forward to being out there." The Jets dropped seven of their last eight games and will spend the final two weeks getting rookie quarterback Sam Darnold more comfortable in the NFL. Darnold was solid in a 29-22 loss to the Houston Texans last week (as the Jets were +7 point underdog at intertops), passing for 253 yards and a pair of touchdowns without an interception.

TV: 1 p.m. ET, FOX. LINE: Packers -3 O/U: 47

ABOUT THE PACKERS (5-8-1): While Rodgers is likely to play on Sunday, his cache of weapons will be thinner than usual after running back Aaron Jones was placed on injured reserve Tuesday with a knee injury. Jamaal Williams is the only healthy running back left on the roster and he rumbled for 55 yards and a touchdown on 12 carries after Jones went down last week. "I feel like he did a great job and I told him, 'Hey, we're going to need you,'" Jones told reporters of Williams. "Right after that, he scored a touchdown. I think Jamaal did a great job protecting, catching the ball and running the ball. It just shows what kind of back he is and what he can do, and I'm happy for him."

ABOUT THE JETS (4-10): Darnold is excited to get the opportunity to start against Rodgers, one of his football idols. "During the offseason I look at Aaron all the time, first of all just to watch some of the cool throws that he is able to make," Darnold told reporters. "He really is the most talented person I've ever seen the way he is able to get rid of the ball and throw the football. Just from that aspect it's fun as a quarterback knowing how hard the position is and knowing how hard it is to play, it's really cool to be able to watch someone really make it look so easy." Darnold will be without one of his top targets on Sunday with wide receiver Quincy Enunwa ruled out due to an ankle injury.

EXTRA POINTS

1. The Jets placed RT Brandon Shell (knee) on season-ending IR.

2. Packers WR Randall Cobb and RT Jason Spriggs (concussions) did not participate in practice this week.

3. Green Bay TE Jimmy Graham (thumb/knee) returned to practice on Thursday and is questionable.

PREDICTION: Packers 24, Jets 17

Can'tPickAWinner
Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Miami Dolphins Preview and Predictions 2018-12-23

The Dolphins benefited from a last-second "Miracle in Miami" to improve their standing in the postseason conversation, only to see that talk quieted the following week with a lopsided setback on the road. The Dolphins bid to keep their flickering postseason aspirations afloat and improve to 7-1 at Hard Rock Stadium on Sunday when they host the skidding Jacksonville Jaguars, who have lost nine of their last 10.

"It's a small percentage, but you keep fighting because this is a weird league and you never know what's happening," Miami head coach Adam Gase said of his team's playoff hopes following Sunday's 41-17 setback against Minnesota (as the Dolphins were +8 point underdog at intertops). The Dolphins' running game will feature a new look as future Hall of Famer Frank Gore (foot) was placed on injured reserve, with rookie Kalen Ballage in line for an increased workload after rushing for a career-high 123 yards and a touchdown versus the Vikings. Jacksonville's identity this season was expected to center around its potent ground attack, but Leonard Fournette has missed half the team's contests due to either injury or suspension. Cody Kessler took over for an ineffective Blake Bortles three weeks ago and has provided little in the way of spark, including throwing for just 57 yards in Sunday's 16-13 setback to Washington.

TV: 1 p.m. ET, CBS. LINE: Dolphins -4 O/U: 38.5

ABOUT THE JAGUARS (4-10): Outspoken cornerback Jalen Ramsey became the first Jacksonville player to record back-to-back Pro Bowl selections since Maurice Jones-Drew in 2011, although he is uncertain if he'll be attending the festivities on Jan. 27 in Orlando, Fla. "With a bruise (on the knee), you just have to rest and not do anything for it to get better," the 24-year-old Ramsey said. "It still hurts now, but the trainers have told me after the season to rest for like a week and a half or two weeks and it will be good." Wideout Dede Westbrook, who had a 74-yard punt return for a touchdown versus the Redskins, leads the Jaguars' 25th-ranked passing game in receptions (56), receiving yards (662) and touchdowns (five). Running back T.J. Yeldon leads the team with 414 rushing yards in 14 games -- just 18 more than Fournette -- although his 55 catches are one shy of Westbrook.

ABOUT THE DOLPHINS (7-7): Ryan Tannehill didn't fare much better than Kessler last week, completing 11 of 24 passes for 108 yards on the heels of throwing for eight touchdowns in his previous three starts. The 30-year-old has won nine straight in Miami, however, with 17 scoring strikes versus just four interceptions in his last six. Wideout Kenny Stills has been stellar in front of the home fans, reeling in six touchdown passes in his last seven games in South Beach. Fellow wideout Danny Amendola has recorded just five of his club-best 52 receptions in the last three weeks for a paltry 53 yards.

EXTRA POINTS

1. Jacksonville WR Donte Moncrief failed to record a catch last week and has been held under 50 yards receiving in his last five outings.

2. Per Gase, Pro Bowl CB Xavien Howard (NFL high-tying seven interceptions) is "trending in the right direction" to return to the lineup after missing the last two games due to a knee injury.

3. Jaguars DE Calais Campbell has collected five of his team-leading eight sacks in his last nine games and faces a club that allowed a franchise high-tying nine last week.

PREDICTION: Dolphins 20, Jaguars 17

Can'tPickAWinner
Buffalo Bills vs. New England Patriots Preview and Predictions 2018-12-23

With four games remaining in the regular season, the New England Patriots seemingly were in the mix for the No. 1 overall seed at best and a first-round bye at worst. Then came back-to-back losses in December for the first time in 16 years and suddenly the Patriots could have lost any chance at home field as they prepare to host the Buffalo Bills on Sunday afternoon.

New England still has a shot to overtake Houston for the No. 2 seed and earn a first-round bye but may have to settle for a record 10th consecutive AFC East title if it can complete a season sweep of the Bills. Although the Patriots eased to a 25-6 win at Buffalo on Oct. 29, both teams will feature a different look in the rematch of a rivalry that has been dominated by New England since quarterback Tom Brady took over as the starter. The Patriots will be without wide receiver Josh Gordon after he was suspended indefinitely for violating terms of his drug reinstatement policy while the Bills will have a healthy Josh Allen, their dual-threat rookie quarterback who was hurt in the first meeting. "The quarterback is a big difference," New England coach Bill Belichick said. "He's a strong guy. ... He's definitely fast. He can outrun guys. You have to take good angles and obviously wrap him up and try not to let him get started."

TV: 1 p.m. ET, CBS. LINE: Patriots -13.5 O/U: 44.5

ABOUT THE BILLS (5-9): Allen has been more successful with his legs than his arms since returning from a four-game injury absence, coming up one yard shy of rushing for 100 yards in three straight games before he was limited to 16 in last week's 14-13 win over Detroit (as a -3 point favorite at intertops). Allen seems to have found a big-play weapon in rookie wide receiver Robert Foster, who has only 19 catches on the season but has put together back-to-back 100-yard games. "He's averaging 25 yards per catch," Belichick said. "He's a very explosive player and gets behind the defense, a catch-and-run player. He's fast -- really fast." Running back LeSean McCoy said he expects to play for Buffalo, which ranks No. 2 in the league in total yards allowed (292.2 per game).

ABOUT THE PATRIOTS (9-5): Brady has had uncharacteristic struggles in the red zone in each of the past two losses and already has more interceptions (9) than last season, but Bills coach Sean McDermott squashed the idea that the three-time NFL MVP is slipping. "No, to me, he looks even better than he has in years past, believe it or not," McDermott said. "I know that the numbers may not support that, but I think his game is strong. ... I think he's as good as ever." Gordon's suspension is a blow to a passing game, taking away a deep threat who averaged 18.0 yards per reception since he was acquired from Cleveland. New England's defense was gouged for 142 yards rushing by Steelers rookie Jaylen Samuels last week.

EXTRA POINTS

1. Brady, who threw for 324 yards in the last meeting, is 29-3 lifetime against Buffalo.

2. McCoy has at least 95 yards from scrimmage in six straight games against New England.

3. Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski has 12 touchdowns in 14 games versus the Bills.

PREDICTION: Patriots 27, Bills 16

Can'tPickAWinner
Cincinnati Bengals vs. Cleveland Browns Preview and Predictions 2018-12-23

Bengals vs. Browns Preview and Predictions

The Cleveland Browns have come a long way in short time, as they have gone from a winless 2017 campaign to a team that still has an outside chance at the playoffs entering Week 16. Cleveland hopes to have the chance to keep its slim hopes alive when it hosts the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday.

The Browns, who also are seeking their first three-game winning streak of the year and a sweep of the season series against their in-state rivals, needs Baltimore to lose to the Los Angeles Chargers on Saturday in order to entertain any thoughts of the postseason when they take the field. Regardless, they enter the matchup having won four of their last five contests, including last week's 17-16 triumph in Denver (as a +2 point underdog at intertops). Cleveland's current surge includes a 35-20 victory at Cincinnati in Week 12 that ended its seven-game losing streak in the all-time series. The Bengals halted their five-game slide last week, defeating visiting Oakland 30-16 for their first win since Week 8.

TV: 1 p.m. ET, CBS. LINE: Browns -9.5 O/U: 44.5

ABOUT THE BENGALS (6-8): Joe Mixon hopes for a repeat performance after rushing for 129 yards and two touchdowns against the Raiders last week. It was the second career multi-TD effort by the 22-year-old, who recorded 155 scrimmage yards and a personal-best seven receptions in Cincinnati's first meeting with Cleveland this year. Defensive end Sam Hubbard registered the first multi-sack performance of his rookie season last week with a pair after notching four over his first 13 games.

ABOUT THE BROWNS (6-7-1): Baker Mayfield leads all rookies with 21 touchdown passes and needs three to pass Andrew Luck (23 in 2012) for second-most by a rookie selected first overall in the common draft era. The 23-year-old had a stellar performance in his first meeting with Cincinnati, throwing for 258 yards and a career-high four TDs without an interception as Cleveland ended its string of 25 consecutive road losses. Running back Nick Chubb is one of three rookies in the league with at least 1,000 scrimmage yards (1,010) and 10 touchdowns (10) this season.

EXTRA POINTS

1. Bengals DT Geno Atkins, who notched a career-high three sacks last week, was selected to start in his seventh Pro-Bowl appearance.

2. Cleveland DE Myles Garrett and CB Denzel Ward were named to the Pro Bowl for the first time in their careers, with the former earning the start.

3. Cincinnati placed Malik Jefferson (toe) on injured reserve and promoted fellow LB Chris Worley from the practice squad.

PREDICTION: Browns 24, Bengals 20

Can'tPickAWinner
12-23-2018, 06:53 AM
New York Giants vs. Indianapolis Colts Preview and Predictions 2018-12-23

Giants vs. Colts Preview and Predictions

The Indianapolis Colts are one of the hottest teams in the NFL but still have work to do to make the playoffs for the first time in four years, a quest that continues Sunday against the visiting New York Giants. Last week's 23-0 win over the Dallas Cowboys was the seventh win in the last eight contests for the Colts, who enter Week 16 two games out in the AFC South and right in the thick of the wild-card race.

"I've been a part of teams where you sit and say, 'We need this to happen with this.' It doesn't work like that," quarterback Andrew Luck told reporters of the need to resist the urge to watch the scoreboard. ''You've got to handle your own business.'' Luck and Co. certainly did that against the Cowboys, rolling up 178 yards on the ground and limiting a red-hot Dallas offense to just 292 total yards. The Giants had won four of five and entertained thoughts of sneaking in the back end of the NFC playoffs before falling 17-0 to Tennessee last week (as the Giants were +2.5 point underdog at intertops). Star receiver Odell Beckham Jr. (quadriceps) has missed two straight games and is day-to-day for New York, which averaged 31.4 points during its 4-1 surge before committing two turnovers and 10 penalties in the shutout loss.

TV: 1 p.m. ET, CBS. LINE: Colts -9 O/U: 47

ABOUT THE GIANTS (5-9): While Beckham's season is winding down with a questionable status, rookie running back Saquon Barkley is intent on finishing strong even though the team has been eliminated from playoff contention. "I would love my workload to be whatever it can be to help the team win," Barkley told reporters. "I've said multiple times, if that's 10 carries or if that's 40 touches. I bumped it up to 40 this time." Barkley, the Giants' first rookie running back selected to the Pro Bowl since 1965, was held to a season-low 56 total yards last Sunday.

ABOUT THE COLTS (8-6): The Indianapolis defense should be pretty content following a shutout win, but its leader -- linebacker Darius Leonard -- is feeling even more motivation after a Pro Bowl snub this week and said he wants to get 40 tackles to let out his frustrations. "Impossible? There is nothing impossible," Leonard - whose 146 tackles leads the league - told reporters of the mission. "If you play a lot of snaps you've just got to get on every play possible." Leonard needs 15 more to break Jeff Herrod's franchise record established in 1991.

EXTRA POINTS

1. Giants QB Eli Manning has 13 TD passes against just three interceptions in seven road games.

2. Colts RB Marlon Mack ran for a career-high 139 yards and two TDs in the win over the Cowboys.

3. Indianapolis has won the last three meetings, including a 40-24 triumph in the previous meeting in 2014, when Luck threw for 354 yards and four TDs.

PREDICTION: Colts 28, Giants 17

Can'tPickAWinner
Chicago Bears vs. San Francisco 49ers Preview and Predictions 2018-12-23

Bears vs. 49ers Preview and Predictions

The Chicago Bears concluded a complete turnaround last week, going from worst in the NFC North last season to clinching their first division title since 2010. With the playoff appearance now locked up, the Bears hope to finish with a flurry on the road as they wrap up the regular season with back-to-back games away from home, beginning with Sunday's contest against the San Francisco 49ers.

Mitchell Trubisky threw a pair of touchdown passes in Chicago's 24-17 home triumph over Green Bay (as the Bears -6.5 point favorite at intertops) last Sunday, the club's seventh win in eight overall games and second in its last 11 meetings with the division-rival Packers. The Bears still have a chance to improve their seeding in the NFC playoffs as they can climb into one of the top two spots, which would give them a first-round bye and a potential extra home game. San Francisco is seeking a season-high third consecutive victory after edging visiting Seattle 26-23 in overtime last week. The 49ers have recorded all four of their wins this season at home but suffered a 28-20 loss the last time they hosted Chicago on Sept. 14, 2014.

TV: 4:05 p.m. ET, FOX. LINE: Bears -4 O/U: 43

ABOUT THE BEARS (10-4): Trubisky set the franchise record for most games in a season with a passer rating of 120 or better last week with his fourth (120.4). He threw for 235 yards and two touchdowns without an interception to break a tie with the trio of Sid Luckman (1943), Rudy Bukich (1965) and Erik Kramer (1995). Running back Tarik Cohen is one of three players in the league with a TD run (two), catch (five) and pass (one) this season.

ABOUT THE 49ERS (4-10): George Kittle has been a bright spot for San Francisco this season as he ranks second in the league in yards after catches with 743 and second among tight ends with 1,154 receiving yards. Kicker Robbie Gould was named the NFC Special Teams Player of the Week for the seventh time in his career after going 4-for-4 on field-goal attempts and converting both of his extra-point tries. Defensive end DeForest Buckner has recorded a career-high 11 sacks this season, including 6.5 in his last six contests.

EXTRA POINTS

1. San Francisco FB Kyle Juszczyk was named to his third Pro Bowl and Kittle was selected for his first.

2. Chicago will be represented in the Pro Bowl by five players, with LB Khalil Mack making his fourth appearance while KR Cohen, CB Kyle Fuller, S Eddie Jackson - who will miss Sunday's game with a foot injury - and DT Akiem Hicks make their first.

3. The 49ers placed CB Ahkello Witherspoon (knee) on injured reserve and signed DB Tyvis Powell.

PREDICTION: Bears 33, 49ers 13

Can'tPickAWinner
Los Angeles Rams vs. Arizona Cardinals Preview and Predictions 2018-12-23

The Los Angeles Rams have suffered back-to-back losses and quarterback Jared Goff suddenly is turnover-prone. Goff and the Rams look to end their struggles when they visit the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday.

Los Angeles recorded a total of only 29 points in the two setbacks, with Goff getting intercepted five times without throwing a touchdown pass. "I need to take care of the ball better, and will," Goff told reporters. "Sometimes things happen and you're just not as sharp as you want to be and don't take care of the ball as well as you want to, for a multitude of reasons." The Rams are battling Chicago - a team to which they lost on Dec. 9 - for a first-round postseason bye and hope to rediscover their groove against an Arizona squad that has lost five of its last six games. The Cardinals were drubbed 40-14 by Atlanta last Sunday (as a +9 point underdog at intertops), marking the third time they have allowed 40 or more points this season.

TV: 4:05 p.m. ET, FOX. LINE: Rams -14 O/U: 44.5

ABOUT THE RAMS (11-3): Todd Gurley has been dealing with knee soreness since Sunday's loss to Philadelphia, but the NFL's second-leading rusher (1,251 yards) doesn't plan on missing either of the final two regular-season games. "I'm here to play ball," Gurley told reporters after Thursday's practice. "I'm not worried about January 5. We're on December 20. We play a game Sunday. Playoffs are going to take care of themselves." Defensive tackle Aaron Donald has registered a league-leading 16.5 sacks, recording two or more on six occasions.

ABOUT THE CARDINALS (3-11): Arizona is going through growing pains with rookie quarterback Josh Rosen (10 touchdowns, 14 interceptions) and ranks last in the NFL in scoring offense (13.7) and total offense (243.1). "I want to work on being a little more decisive," Rosen told reporters in regard to things on which he can improve. "I think especially when you play guys like Aaron Donald and the D-line they have, you have to be a lot more deliberate and decisive with your reads and you've got to have much more of a pre-snap picture." Defensive end Chandler Jones is tied for eighth in the league with 12 sacks while Antoine Bethea's 110 tackles are the most among NFL safeties.

EXTRA POINTS

1. Rams WR Brandin Cooks made seven catches for a season-best 159 yards in a 34-0 victory over the Cardinals in Week 2.

2. Gurley's knee soreness led to Los Angeles signing veteran RB C.J. Anderson, who has recorded 3,155 yards in six NFL seasons.

3. Arizona claimed KR/WR Pharoh Cooper off waivers from the Rams, and the 2017 Pro Bowl returner may see some action against his former club.

PREDICTION: Rams 42, Cardinals 13

Can'tPickAWinner
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. New Orleans Saints Preview and Predictions 2018-12-23

Steelers vs. Saints Preview and Predictions

The New Orleans Saints are in the driver's seat for the top seed in the NFC playoffs but are still looking for ways to improve after some sub-par showings offensively. The Saints will continue tuning up for the postseason when they host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday.

New Orleans still leads the NFC in scoring at an average of 32.8 points but put up 16.7 points over the last three games, capped by a 12-9 victory at Carolina (as the Saints were -6 point favorite at intertops) on Monday. "Obviously, you're constantly looking at what are the things you can do to score, how can you improve," Saints coach Sean Payton told reporters. "I think this past week (against the Panthers), we shot ourselves in the foot quite a bit. On the road at Dallas, that's a good defense and we felt it was going to be a low-scoring game. At Tampa, the same way. So, there's some things that we feel like we can clean up and there's some things, I know from my standpoint and us as coaches, that we can improve on and we'll work to do that." The Steelers are in the middle of their own playoff push and own a half-game lead over the Baltimore Ravens in the AFC North with two weeks left after snapping a three-game losing streak by holding off the New England Patriots 17-10 last week. Pittsburgh reached 30 points once in its last five games - a 33-30 loss to the Los Angeles Chargers - and is hoping running back James Conner (ankle) can return this week to give the offense a boost.

TV: 4:25 p.m. ET, CBS. LINE: Saints -5.5 O/U: 53

ABOUT THE STEELERS (8-5-1): Conner was named to his first Pro Bowl on Tuesday and is 91 yards shy of reaching 1,000 for the first time in his career but was limited in practice on Wednesday and remains questionable after sitting out the last two games. Rookie Jalen Samuels filled in last week and rushed for a season-high 142 yards on 19 carries behind an offensive line that had three members named to the AFC Pro Bowl squad. "Jaylen works hard, he doesn't say much, he just goes about his business," quarterback Ben Roethlisberger told reporters. "In all phases we asked him to run it, blocking, catching it, he stepped up and I thought it was awesome. The line really opened some holes for him and helped things come to life, but how great was he? It was awesome. It was fun to watch him."

ABOUT THE SAINTS (12-2): New Orleans has a pair of dynamic running backs in Mark Ingram and Alvin Kamara, who combined for 130 yards and a touchdown on 26 carries Monday to keep the offense moving. The Saints are getting solid play from the defensive secondary, led by cornerbacks Marshon Lattimore and Eli Apple, and will be going up against the most productive receiving duo in the league in Pittsburgh wideouts Antonio Brown and JuJu Smith- Schuster. "We're just playing hard, playing for each other, playing great assignment football," Apple told reporters. "Of course, our coaches are putting us in great position to make plays, and we just gotta keep it going."

EXTRA POINTS

1. Saints WR Ted Ginn Jr. (knee) returned to practice and could come off IR.

2. Smith-Schuster (groin) was limited in practice on Thursday but is expected to play.

3. Pittsburgh is looking for its first win over New Orleans since Nov. 12, 2006.

PREDICTION: Saints 34, Steelers 24

Can'tPickAWinner
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Seattle Seahawks Preview and Predictions 2018-12-23

The stakes will be high when the Seattle Seahawks host the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday night with major playoff seeding implications on the line. The Chiefs are trying to lock up the AFC West title and a first-round bye, while the Seahawks can clinch a postseason berth with a win and a loss by either Washington or Minnesota.

Both teams are looking to bounce back from disappointing losses that raised the stakes this week. The Chiefs appeared poised to clinch the division crown last week before the Los Angeles Chargers rallied from a 28-14 deficit in the final four minutes to post a 29-28 victory. The Seahawks suffered a stunning 26-23 overtime loss at San Francisco (as the Seahawks were -4 point favorite at intertops) to snap their four-game winning streak and create pressure to win at least one of their final two games. The Chiefs have captured the last three meetings between the former division rivals, but they haven't squared off since 2014 in Kansas City.

TV: 8:20 p.m. ET, NBC. LINE: Chiefs -2.5 O/U: 54.5

ABOUT THE CHIEFS (11-3): Kansas City's offense leads the league in total yards and scoring behind MVP candidate Patrick Mahomes, who tops the NFL in passing yards (4,543) and passing touchdowns (45). Mahomes has two reliable weapons in speedster Tyreek Hill (1,304 receiving yards, 11 touchdowns) and tight end Travis Kelce (1,220, 10). The defense has struggled all season - especially against the pass - but did get a bit of a boost from the return of safety Eric Berry, who recorded six tackles last week in his first action since the 2017 season opener.

ABOUT THE SEAHAWKS (8-6): All six of Seattle's losses have come by eight points or fewer, which is why a team that ranks ninth in the NFL in scoring offense and seventh in scoring defense is fighting to make the playoffs. Chris Carson, who rushed for a career-high 119 yards and a touchdown last week, leads the league's top ground game, but Russell Wilson quietly has put together a great season with 3,025 passing yards, 31 touchdowns and six interceptions. Seattle's once-dominant defense has been decimated by injuries but has forced 22 turnovers - but only six in the last seven games.

EXTRA POINTS

1. Chiefs DL Chris Jones has recorded a sack in an NFL single-season record 10 consecutive games.

2. Wilson has thrown 13 touchdown passes and two interceptions in six home contests.

3. Kelce has caught a pass in 77 consecutive games.

PREDICTION: Chiefs 31, Seahawks 27

Can'tPickAWinner
12-23-2018, 06:54 AM
SuperContest Top 5 Most-Selected Teams (2-3 for 6 straight weeks ... 38-37 on season)

SEA +2.5 vs. KC
LAC -4.5 vs. BAL ... Saturday
CHI -4 at SF
PHI -2.5 vs. HOU
MIN -5.5 at DET

SuperContest Gold (57.7% on season) Top 5

SEA
BAL (opposite of Classic #2) ... Saturday
NO
CAR
HOU

Can'tPickAWinner
12-23-2018, 06:54 AM
SuperContest co-leaders Pigskin Junkies and Rush YYZ 2112 are both 55-20 (73.3%)

Pigskin_Junkies has ...

TEN-9.5
BUF +13
PHI -2.5
MIN -5.5
CLE -8.5

Rush YYZ 2112 has ...

TEN -9.5
CAR +3.5
PHI -2.5
ARI +14
SEA +2.5

(so common plays on TEN & PHI and none opposite)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-23-2018, 06:55 AM
SuperContest Gold leader There Can Be Only 1 (48-24-3 ... 66.7%)

CAR+3.5
NYG +9.5
MIN -5.5
NO -6
SEA +2.5

Pregame is 1 point behind in the winner-take-all contest and has ...

TEN -9.5
CAR +3.5
GB -2.5
NO -6
SEA +2.5

(so 3 common plays on CAR, NO & SEA)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-23-2018, 06:55 AM
NFL LONG SHEET

Sunday, December 23

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAMPA BAY (5 - 9) at DALLAS (8 - 6) - 12/23/2018, 1:00 PM
Top Trends for this game.
DALLAS is 40-62 ATS (-28.2 Units) in the last 4 weeks of the regular season since 1992.

Head-to-Head Series History
TAMPA BAY is 1-0 against the spread versus DALLAS over the last 3 seasons
DALLAS is 1-0 straight up against TAMPA BAY over the last 3 seasons
1 of 1 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUFFALO (5 - 9) at NEW ENGLAND (9 - 5) - 12/23/2018, 1:00 PM
NEW ENGLAND is 11-1 ATS (+9.9 Units) as a favorite of 10 or more points over the last 3 seasons.
NEW ENGLAND is 36-16 ATS (+18.4 Units) in all games over the last 3 seasons.
NEW ENGLAND is 36-16 ATS (+18.4 Units) in all lined games over the last 3 seasons.
NEW ENGLAND is 35-16 ATS (+17.4 Units) as a favorite over the last 3 seasons.
NEW ENGLAND is 19-7 ATS (+11.3 Units) in home games over the last 3 seasons.
NEW ENGLAND is 19-7 ATS (+11.3 Units) in home lined games over the last 3 seasons.
NEW ENGLAND is 21-10 ATS (+10.0 Units) in all games where the total is between 42.5 and 49 points over the last 3 seasons.
NEW ENGLAND is 26-12 ATS (+12.8 Units) against conference opponents over the last 3 seasons.
NEW ENGLAND is 9-2 ATS (+6.8 Units) in home games when playing with 6 or less days rest over the last 2 seasons.
NEW ENGLAND is 25-10 ATS (+14.0 Units) in games played on turf over the last 3 seasons.
NEW ENGLAND is 6-0 ATS (+6.0 Units) in home games in December games over the last 3 seasons.
NEW ENGLAND is 8-1 ATS (+6.9 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
NEW ENGLAND is 63-39 ATS (+20.1 Units) in the last 4 weeks of the regular season since 1992.

NEW ENGLAND is 4-1 against the spread versus BUFFALO over the last 3 seasons
NEW ENGLAND is 4-1 straight up against BUFFALO over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

ATLANTA (5 - 9) at CAROLINA (6 - 7) - 12/23/2018, 1:00 PM
ATLANTA is 4-12 ATS (-9.2 Units) in road games over the last 2 seasons.
ATLANTA is 4-12 ATS (-9.2 Units) in road lined games over the last 2 seasons.
ATLANTA is 2-9 ATS (-7.9 Units) in road games when playing with 6 or less days rest over the last 2 seasons.
CAROLINA is 67-43 ATS (+19.7 Units) revenging a loss against opponent since 1992.
CAROLINA is 84-54 ATS (+24.6 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record since 1992.
CAROLINA is 56-32 ATS (+20.8 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record in the second half of the season since 1992.

ATLANTA is 4-1 against the spread versus CAROLINA over the last 3 seasons
ATLANTA is 4-1 straight up against CAROLINA over the last 3 seasons
2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

JACKSONVILLE (4 - 10) at MIAMI (7 - 7) - 12/23/2018, 1:00 PM
MIAMI is 8-1 ATS (+6.9 Units) in home games against conference opponents over the last 2 seasons.
MIAMI is 47-69 ATS (-28.9 Units) as a favorite of 3.5 to 9.5 points since 1992.
MIAMI is 58-83 ATS (-33.3 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record since 1992.

There were no past matchups in this series during this time period.

NY GIANTS (5 - 9) at INDIANAPOLIS (8 - 6) - 12/23/2018, 1:00 PM
NY GIANTS are 5-13 ATS (-9.3 Units) in games played on turf over the last 2 seasons.

HOUSTON (10 - 4) at PHILADELPHIA (7 - 7) - 12/23/2018, 1:00 PM
There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

MINNESOTA (7 - 6 - 1) at DETROIT (5 - 9) - 12/23/2018, 1:00 PM
MINNESOTA is 19-9 ATS (+9.1 Units) in all games where the total is between 42.5 and 49 points over the last 3 seasons.
MINNESOTA is 13-4 ATS (+8.6 Units) in dome games over the last 2 seasons.
MINNESOTA is 20-9 ATS (+10.1 Units) in games played on turf over the last 3 seasons.
DETROIT is 48-72 ATS (-31.2 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season since 1992.

DETROIT is 3-2 against the spread versus MINNESOTA over the last 3 seasons
DETROIT is 3-2 straight up against MINNESOTA over the last 3 seasons
4 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

GREEN BAY (5 - 8 - 1) at NY JETS (4 - 10) - 12/23/2018, 1:00 PM
GREEN BAY is 68-43 ATS (+20.7 Units) in December games since 1992.
GREEN BAY is 63-40 ATS (+19.0 Units) in the last 4 weeks of the regular season since 1992.

CINCINNATI (6 - 8) at CLEVELAND (6 - 7 - 1) - 12/23/2018, 1:00 PM
CINCINNATI is 28-13 ATS (+13.7 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a losing record in the second half of the season since 1992.
CLEVELAND is 16-29 ATS (-15.9 Units) in all games over the last 3 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 16-29 ATS (-15.9 Units) in all lined games over the last 3 seasons.

CINCINNATI is 4-1 against the spread versus CLEVELAND over the last 3 seasons
CINCINNATI is 4-1 straight up against CLEVELAND over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

LA RAMS (11 - 3) at ARIZONA (3 - 11) - 12/23/2018, 4:05 PM
There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

LA RAMS is 4-1 against the spread versus ARIZONA over the last 3 seasons
LA RAMS is 4-1 straight up against ARIZONA over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

CHICAGO (10 - 4) at SAN FRANCISCO (4 - 10) - 12/23/2018, 4:05 PM
CHICAGO is 53-79 ATS (-33.9 Units) in all games where the total is between 42.5 and 49 points since 1992.
CHICAGO is 14-35 ATS (-24.5 Units) in road games in December games since 1992.
CHICAGO is 17-33 ATS (-19.3 Units) in road games in the last 4 weeks of the regular season since 1992.
CHICAGO is 8-2 ATS (+5.8 Units) against conference opponents this season.
CHICAGO is 8-2 ATS (+5.8 Units) when playing with 6 or less days rest this season.
CHICAGO is 8-2 ATS (+5.8 Units) in games played on a grass field this season.
SAN FRANCISCO is 2-8 ATS (-6.8 Units) against conference opponents this season.

SAN FRANCISCO is 1-1 against the spread versus CHICAGO over the last 3 seasons
SAN FRANCISCO is 1-1 straight up against CHICAGO over the last 3 seasons
2 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

PITTSBURGH (8 - 5 - 1) at NEW ORLEANS (11 - 2) - 12/23/2018, 4:25 PM
NEW ORLEANS is 10-3 ATS (+6.7 Units) in all games this season.
NEW ORLEANS is 10-3 ATS (+6.7 Units) in all lined games this season.
PITTSBURGH is 79-54 ATS (+19.6 Units) as an underdog since 1992.

KANSAS CITY (11 - 3) at SEATTLE (8 - 6) - 12/23/2018, 8:20 PM
SEATTLE is 70-41 ATS (+24.9 Units) in December games since 1992.
KANSAS CITY is 21-9 ATS (+11.1 Units) against NFC West division opponents since 1992.

Monday, December 24

DENVER (6 - 8) at OAKLAND (3 - 11) - 12/24/2018, 8:15 PM
DENVER is 7-16 ATS (-10.6 Units) in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
DENVER is 62-87 ATS (-33.7 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record since 1992.
OAKLAND is 51-85 ATS (-42.5 Units) in games where the line is +3 to -3 since 1992.
OAKLAND is 10-23 ATS (-15.3 Units) as a home underdog of 3 points or less since 1992.
OAKLAND is 79-108 ATS (-39.8 Units) in home games since 1992.
OAKLAND is 79-108 ATS (-39.8 Units) in home lined games since 1992.
OAKLAND is 28-50 ATS (-27.0 Units) in home games versus division opponents since 1992.
OAKLAND is 145-182 ATS (-55.2 Units) in games played on a grass field since 1992.
OAKLAND is 36-62 ATS (-32.2 Units) in December games since 1992.
OAKLAND is 39-82 ATS (-51.2 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record since 1992.
OAKLAND is 22-44 ATS (-26.4 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record in the second half of the season since 1992.
OAKLAND is 34-59 ATS (-30.9 Units) in the last 4 weeks of the regular season since 1992.

OAKLAND is 3-2 against the spread versus DENVER over the last 3 seasons
DENVER is 3-2 straight up against OAKLAND over the last 3 seasons
4 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Can'tPickAWinner
12-23-2018, 06:56 AM
NFL TRENDS

Sunday, December 23

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tampa Bay is 4-7-1 ATS in its last 12 games
Tampa Bay is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Tampa Bay's last 6 games
Tampa Bay is 5-9-2 ATS in its last 16 games on the road
Tampa Bay is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Tampa Bay's last 7 games on the road
Tampa Bay is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing Dallas
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Tampa Bay's last 6 games when playing Dallas
Tampa Bay is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Dallas
Tampa Bay is 1-10 SU in its last 11 games when playing on the road against Dallas
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Tampa Bay's last 6 games when playing on the road against Dallas
Dallas Cowboys
Dallas is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
Dallas is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 16 of Dallas's last 23 games
Dallas is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Dallas is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Dallas's last 6 games at home
Dallas is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Tampa Bay
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Dallas's last 6 games when playing Tampa Bay
Dallas is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Tampa Bay
Dallas is 10-1 SU in its last 11 games when playing at home against Tampa Bay
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Dallas's last 6 games when playing at home against Tampa Bay

New York Giants
NY Giants is 4-1-1 ATS in its last 6 games
NY Giants is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
NY Giants is 7-17 SU in its last 24 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Giants's last 6 games
NY Giants is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
NY Giants is 4-12 SU in its last 16 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Giants's last 6 games on the road
NY Giants is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Indianapolis
NY Giants is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Indianapolis
The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Giants's last 5 games when playing Indianapolis
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Indianapolis's last 5 games
Indianapolis is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Indianapolis's last 5 games at home
Indianapolis is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing NY Giants
Indianapolis is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing NY Giants
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Indianapolis's last 5 games when playing NY Giants

Houston Texans
Houston is 6-12-1 ATS in its last 19 games
Houston is 10-1 SU in its last 11 games
Houston is 3-6-1 ATS in its last 10 games on the road
Houston is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
Houston is 8-16 SU in its last 24 games on the road
Philadelphia Eagles
Philadelphia is 4-9 ATS in its last 13 games
Philadelphia is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Philadelphia is 15-4 SU in its last 19 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Philadelphia's last 7 games at home

Jacksonville Jaguars
Jacksonville is 1-7-2 ATS in its last 10 games
Jacksonville is 1-9 SU in its last 10 games
Jacksonville is 0-4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Jacksonville is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Jacksonville's last 5 games on the road
Jacksonville is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Miami
Jacksonville is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing Miami
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Jacksonville's last 6 games when playing Miami
Miami Dolphins
Miami is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Miami's last 6 games
Miami is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games at home
Miami is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Miami's last 7 games at home
Miami is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Jacksonville
Miami is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing Jacksonville
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Miami's last 6 games when playing Jacksonville

Green Bay Packers
Green Bay is 1-3-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Green Bay is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Green Bay's last 8 games
Green Bay is 1-7-1 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
Green Bay is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 17 of Green Bay's last 23 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Green Bay's last 5 games on the road
Green Bay is 1-3-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing NY Jets
Green Bay is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games when playing NY Jets
Green Bay is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against NY Jets
New York Jets
NY Jets is 2-5-1 ATS in its last 8 games
NY Jets is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Jets's last 5 games
NY Jets is 1-3-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
NY Jets is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of NY Jets's last 6 games at home
NY Jets is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games when playing Green Bay
NY Jets is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Green Bay

Cincinnati Bengals
Cincinnati is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games
Cincinnati is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Cincinnati's last 7 games
Cincinnati is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
Cincinnati is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Cincinnati's last 7 games on the road
Cincinnati is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Cleveland
Cincinnati is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing Cleveland
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Cincinnati's last 9 games when playing Cleveland
Cincinnati is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
Cincinnati is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cincinnati's last 5 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
Cleveland Browns
Cleveland is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Cleveland is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
Cleveland is 6-18-1 SU in its last 25 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland's last 5 games
Cleveland is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games at home
Cleveland is 8-16 ATS in its last 24 games at home
Cleveland is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games at home
Cleveland is 5-18-1 SU in its last 24 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 15 of Cleveland's last 20 games at home
Cleveland is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Cincinnati
Cleveland is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games when playing Cincinnati
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Cleveland's last 9 games when playing Cincinnati
Cleveland is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Cincinnati
Cleveland is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Cincinnati
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cleveland's last 5 games when playing at home against Cincinnati

Minnesota Vikings
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Minnesota's last 7 games
Minnesota is 2-5-1 ATS in its last 8 games on the road
Minnesota is 2-5-1 SU in its last 8 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota's last 5 games when playing Detroit
Minnesota is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Detroit
Detroit Lions
Detroit is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit's last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit's last 6 games at home
Detroit is 6-11-2 ATS in its last 19 games when playing Minnesota
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Detroit's last 5 games when playing Minnesota
Detroit is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against Minnesota

Buffalo Bills
Buffalo is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games
Buffalo is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Buffalo's last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Buffalo's last 12 games
Buffalo is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Buffalo's last 6 games on the road
Buffalo is 1-5-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing New England
Buffalo is 3-22 SU in its last 25 games when playing New England
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Buffalo's last 6 games when playing New England
Buffalo is 2-15 SU in its last 17 games when playing on the road against New England
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Buffalo's last 9 games when playing on the road against New England
New England Patriots
New England is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of New England's last 7 games
New England is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games at home
New England is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of New England's last 6 games at home
New England is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Buffalo
New England is 22-3 SU in its last 25 games when playing Buffalo
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of New England's last 6 games when playing Buffalo
New England is 2-3-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Buffalo
New England is 15-2 SU in its last 17 games when playing at home against Buffalo
The total has gone OVER in 6 of New England's last 9 games when playing at home against Buffalo

Atlanta Falcons
Atlanta is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games
Atlanta is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Atlanta's last 6 games
Atlanta is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
Atlanta is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Atlanta's last 10 games on the road
Atlanta is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Carolina
Atlanta is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Carolina
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Atlanta's last 11 games when playing Carolina
Atlanta is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Carolina
Atlanta is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Carolina
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Atlanta's last 5 games when playing on the road against Carolina
Carolina Panthers
Carolina is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games
Carolina is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
Carolina is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games at home
Carolina is 10-1 SU in its last 11 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Carolina's last 5 games at home
Carolina is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Atlanta
Carolina is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing Atlanta
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Carolina's last 11 games when playing Atlanta
Carolina is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Atlanta
Carolina is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Atlanta
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Carolina's last 5 games when playing at home against Atlanta

Chicago Bears
Chicago is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games
Chicago is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games
Chicago is 5-17 SU in its last 22 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chicago's last 6 games on the road
Chicago is 5-13 ATS in its last 18 games when playing San Francisco
Chicago is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing San Francisco
Chicago is 1-8 ATS in its last 9 games when playing on the road against San Francisco
Chicago is 1-8 SU in its last 9 games when playing on the road against San Francisco
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Chicago's last 7 games when playing on the road against San Francisco
San Francisco 49ers
San Francisco is 3-9 SU in its last 12 games
San Francisco is 7-15 ATS in its last 22 games at home
San Francisco is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games at home
San Francisco is 7-15 SU in its last 22 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 6 of San Francisco's last 9 games at home
San Francisco is 13-5 ATS in its last 18 games when playing Chicago
San Francisco is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing Chicago
San Francisco is 8-1 ATS in its last 9 games when playing at home against Chicago
San Francisco is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games when playing at home against Chicago
The total has gone OVER in 5 of San Francisco's last 7 games when playing at home against Chicago

Los Angeles Rams
LA Rams is 1-5-1 ATS in its last 7 games
LA Rams is 11-3 SU in its last 14 games
LA Rams is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
LA Rams is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Rams's last 5 games on the road
LA Rams is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Arizona
LA Rams is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Arizona
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Rams's last 6 games when playing Arizona
LA Rams is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Arizona
LA Rams is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Arizona
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Rams's last 6 games when playing on the road against Arizona
Arizona Cardinals
Arizona is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Arizona is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
Arizona is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Arizona's last 9 games at home
Arizona is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing LA Rams
Arizona is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing LA Rams
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Arizona's last 6 games when playing LA Rams
Arizona is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against LA Rams
Arizona is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against LA Rams
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona's last 6 games when playing at home against LA Rams

Pittsburgh Steelers
Pittsburgh is 1-3-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Pittsburgh is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Pittsburgh's last 5 games
Pittsburgh is 10-2-1 SU in its last 13 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Pittsburgh's last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Pittsburgh's last 5 games when playing New Orleans
New Orleans Saints
New Orleans is 10-1 ATS in its last 11 games
New Orleans is 11-1 SU in its last 12 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of New Orleans's last 5 games
New Orleans is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
New Orleans is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
New Orleans is 2-3-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Pittsburgh
The total has gone OVER in 4 of New Orleans's last 5 games when playing Pittsburgh

Kansas City Chiefs
Kansas City is 0-4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Kansas City is 15-4 SU in its last 19 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Kansas City's last 6 games
Kansas City is 6-1-1 ATS in its last 8 games on the road
Kansas City is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Kansas City's last 9 games on the road
Kansas City is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Seattle
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Kansas City's last 5 games when playing Seattle
Kansas City is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Seattle
Kansas City is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Seattle
Seattle Seahawks
Seattle is 7-2-1 ATS in its last 10 games
Seattle is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Seattle's last 6 games
Seattle is 4-1-1 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Seattle is 16-7 SU in its last 23 games at home
Seattle is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Kansas City
Seattle is 6-19 SU in its last 25 games when playing Kansas City
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Seattle's last 5 games when playing Kansas City
Seattle is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games when playing at home against Kansas City
Seattle is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Kansas City

Monday, December 24

Denver Broncos
Denver is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games
Denver is 8-16-1 ATS in its last 25 games
Denver is 8-17 SU in its last 25 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Denver's last 5 games
Denver is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Denver is 5-12 ATS in its last 17 games on the road
Denver is 4-13 SU in its last 17 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Denver's last 5 games on the road
Denver is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Oakland
Denver is 11-3 SU in its last 14 games when playing Oakland
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Denver's last 7 games when playing Oakland
Denver is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Oakland
Denver is 11-4 SU in its last 15 games when playing on the road against Oakland
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Denver's last 6 games when playing on the road against Oakland
Oakland Raiders
Oakland is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games
Oakland is 3-15 SU in its last 18 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oakland's last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 14 of Oakland's last 21 games
Oakland is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Denver
Oakland is 3-11 SU in its last 14 games when playing Denver
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Oakland's last 7 games when playing Denver
Oakland is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against Denver
Oakland is 4-11 SU in its last 15 games when playing at home against Denver
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Oakland's last 6 games when playing at home against Denver

Can'tPickAWinner
Sunday
Buccaneers (5-9) @ Cowboys (8-6)— Dallas leads NFC East by game; they had 5-game win streak ended by 23-0 loss in Indy LW. Cowboys are 6-1 SU at home this year, 3-2 vs spread as home favorites; they’re 9-7 in last 16 games as HF, but haven’t scored a TD in first half of their last two games. Tampa Bay lost six of its last eight games; they lost last six road games after winning opener in Superdome. Bucs are 3-7-2 in last dozen games as road underdogs- they’re +8 in turnovers in last four games, after being -25 in nine games before that. Dallas is 14-4 in series games, 11-1 in games played here, with only loss in ’01. Five of last six Dallas home games went over total; Tampa Bay’s last four games stayed under.

Bills (5-9) @ Patriots (9-5)— New England lost its last two games, is game behind Houston for #2 seed and first round bye in AFC playoffs; this is most games Patriots have lost since ’09. NE is 6-0 at home this year, 5-1 vs spread; since ’15, they’re 19-7-3 as home favorites, 7-1-2 vs AFC East opponents. Bills are 3-2 in last five games; they’re 4-3 vs spread on road this year- since 17-12-1 in last 30 games as a road underdog. Patriots (-14) strolled past Buffalo 25-6 in first meeting, but Peterman played QB for Bills that night; NE is 32-4 in last 36 series games, winning last four, all by 16+ points. Buffalo actually split its last four visits to Foxboro. Six of last seven Patriot games stayed under total; over is 4-2 in last six Buffalo games. Patriots’ WR Gordon is out for season.

Falcons (5-9) @ Panthers (6-8)— Carolina lost its last six games (1-5 vs spread); Heinicke gets first NFL start at QB here, in place of injured Newton. Panthers are 5-2 at home this year, losing last two home tilts, to Seattle/Saints. Carolina is 8-10 in its last 18 games as home favorite, 3-2 this year. Atlanta snapped 5-game skid by beating Cardinals LW; they’re 1-5 on road this year, 1-3 vs spread as road underdogs- their only road win this year was in Week 9 at Washington. Carolina (+6) lost 31-24 in Atlanta in Week 2, Falcons won five of last six series games, splitting last four visits here. Atlanta stayed under their team total in five of last six games; four of last five Carolina games stayed under the total.

Jaguars (4-10) @ Dolphins (7-7)— Jacksonville lost nine of last 10 games, blowing LW’s game to Washington against 32-year old QB who hadn’t started a game in seven years. In their last three games, Jaguars scored one TD on 29 drives- they stayed under their team total in eight of last 10 games. Jags are 1-6 on road this year, 0-3-1 as road underdogs. Miami is still alive for playoff spot; they’re 2-3 in last five games, and converted only 5 of last 28 3rd down plays. Dolphins are 6-1 SU at home this year, 2-1 as home favorite; over last 11 years, Miami is 14-30-2 vs spread as a HF. Teams split eight meetings, with last one in ’15; Jaguars split two visits here, with last one six years ago. Over is 5-2 in Miami home games this year, 4-0 in Jaguars’ last four road games.

Giants (5-9) @ Colts (8-6)— Indy won seven of last eight games after a 1-5 start; they’re in a 3-way tie for #6 seed in AFC, need help to get in. Colts won their last five home games, are 3-3-1 as home favorites this year- since ’14, Indy is 15-12-2 as HF. Colts didn’t allow an offensive TD in two of last three games. Eli Manning visits stadium where his brother became a Hall of Famer. Giants are 4-2 in last six games; they’re 3-4 SU on road this year, but 5-1 vs spread as road underdogs. Indy won last three series games, winning last two 38-14/40-24; Big Blue won two of last three visits to Indy, with last one in 2010. Under is 4-0-1 in Colts’ last five games; five of last six Giant games went over the total.

Texans (10-4) @ Eagles (7-7)— Houston won 10 of its last 11 games after an 0-3 start; they won last five road games, are in Northeast for second week in row. Texans hold #2 seed in AFC; they play lowly Jaguars next week, so win here would be huge for securing first-round bye. Eagles won three of last four games since 48-7 loss in Superdome, are half-game out of #6-seed in NFC. Iggles are 4-3 at home, got efficient job from Foles LW, in his first start since Week 2. Philly has six takeaways (+5) in their last two games. Philly won last four series games, all by 10+ points; Texans lost their two visits here, 35-17/34-24. Six of last nine Houston games stayed under total; three of last four Philly games went over.

Vikings (7-6-1) @ Lions (5-9)— Minnesota is clinging to #6-seed in NFC; they’re 2-3 in last five games, and lost last three road games, scoring two TD’s on 21 drives in last two. Under Zimmer, Vikings are 9-6 as road favorites, 1-1 this year. Lions lost six of last eight games; they scored 17 or fewer points in last four games- they stayed under team total in 7 of last 8. Detroit is 3-4 at home this year, 2-2 as home underdogs- since ’15, Lions are 4-10-1 as home dogs. Detroit (+5) lost 24-9 in Minnesota in Week 9, kicking FG’s on all three red zone drives; TY in game was 283-209, Vikings. Home side lost four of last six series games; teams split last six meetings played here. Under is 5-2 in last seven Minnesota games, 7-1 in Lions’ last eight games.

Packers (5-8-1) @ Jets (4-10)— Not lot to choose from here. Green Bay is road favorite despite being 0-7 on road and firing its coach two weeks ago; Packers lost six of their last eight games- they played arch-rival Bears LW, have only three takeaways in last five games. Packers are 3-5 in last eight games as road favorite, 0-1 this year. Jets lost seven of last eight games, 2-5 SU at home, 0-3 as HU. Gang Green is 15-30 on third down last two games; they’re obviously better with rookie Darnold playing QB. Green Bay won last two meetings, 9-0/31-24, but they’ve lost four of last five series games played here, with last visit in ’10, a 9-0 win. Four of last five Jet games went over total; six of last eight Green Bay games stayed under.

Bengals (6-8) @ Browns (6-7-1)— Cleveland won four of last five games, is still alive for playoff slot; Browns are 4-2-1 at home this year, 1-0 as HF. This is most points Browns have been favored by in this series since Browns came back to NFL; they’re 1-4 vs spread last five times they were favored over the Bengals. Bengals snapped 5-game skid by beating Oakland LW; they’re 2-4 SU on road, 4-2 as road underdogs this year- since 2011, they’re 19-13-2 as road dogs. Browns (+3) won 35-30 in Cincy four weeks ago, averaging 9.9 ypa; it was their first win in last eight series games. Bengals won last four visits to Cleveland, by average score of 30-5. Four of Browns’ last five games stayed under total; over is 5-2 in Cincinnati’s last seven games.

Rams (11-3) @ Cardinals (3-11)— Rams lost last two games, need 2-0 finish to clinch #2 seed in NFC and first-round bye in playoffs. LA turned ball over 11 times in its last four games (even) after having only 7 turnovers (+7) in first 10 games. Rams are 5-2 on road; under McVay, they’re 6-6 vs spread as road favorites, 3-4 this year. Arizona lost five of its last six games; they’re 1-6 at home, 3-2 vs spread as home underdogs— since ’09, they’re 19-12-1 as home dogs. Cardinals were outrushed 337-121 in their last two games; they’re -13 in turnovers in last 8 games. Rams (-13) crushed Arizona 34-0 in Week 2; Bradford played for Arizona that day- lot has changed since then. LA won five of last seven series games, winning last three visits here (32-16 LY).

Bears (10-4) @ 49ers (4-10)— Chicago clinched its first division title since 2010 LW; they can still get #2 seed in NFC with two wins and an LA loss. Bears won/covered seven of last eight games, are 3-3 SU on road, 2-3 as road favorite. 49ers are 3-3 with Mullens at QB, pulling small upsets at home last two weeks; SF is 4-3 at home this year- under Shanahan, they’re 5-5 as home underdogs, 2-1 this year. 49ers have zero takeaways in their last six games, only five for season (-23 in turnovers). Niners won four of last six series games; Bears lost eight of last nine visits here, with last win in Santa Clara in 2014. Three of Chicago’s last four games stayed under the total; under is 5-3 in 49ers’ last eight games.

Steelers (8-5-1) @ Saints (12-2)— Pittsburgh is half-game ahead of Ravens in AFC North; could be all or nothing for their playoff hopes. Steelers snapped 3-game skid with home win over New England LW; Pitt is 4-2-1 SU on road this year, 2-0 as road underdogs- they’re 13-7-1 in last 21 games as road dogs. New Orleans can clinch #1 seed in NFC with win here; Saints are 12-1 in their last 13 games (10-3 vs spread); they’re 7-5 in last dozen games as a home favorite, 3-2 this year. Saints won three of last four series games, winning last meeting 35-32 at Heinz Field in ’14. Steelers lost 32-29/20-10 in last two visits here- their last series win in Superdome was in 1990. Saints’ last five games, four of last five Pittsburgh games stayed under the total.

Chiefs (11-3) @ Seahawks (8-6)— KC has tiebreakers over Chargers, needs two wins for division title, and home field/bye in playoffs. Chiefs are 5-2 on road this year, 2-1 as road favorites- they’re 10-4 in last 14 games as road favorites. Under Reid, they’re 13-11 vs spread coming off a loss. Chiefs are 0-3 this year in games decided by 3 or fewer points. Seahawks had 4-game win streak snapped in SF Sunday; Seattle is 4-2 at home this year- under Carroll, they’re 12-5 as a home underdog. Five of their last seven opponents went over their team total. KC won last three series games, by 7-18-4 points; teams split last ten series games played here, last of which was in ‘10. Five of last six games for both teams went over the total.

Monday
Broncos (6-8) @ Raiders (3-11)— This is likely the Raiders’ last-ever game in the Coliseum, with city of Oakland suing the ballclub. Denver scored 14-16 points in losing its last two games; they are 3-4 on road this year, 2-1 as AF- they’re 21-13-1 in last 35 games as road favorites. Oakland lost eight of its last ten games; they’re 2-4 SU at home this year- they’re 2-7 vs spread as a single digit underdog this season. Raiders have gone over their team total four of their last five games. Raiders (+6) lost 20-19 in Denver in Week 2, blowing 12-0 halftime lead. Broncos ran for 168 yards that day. Teams split last six series games after Denver had won eight in row; Broncos lost 30-20/21-14 in last two visits to the Coliseum.

Can'tPickAWinner
NFL DUNKEL

Sunday, December 23

Tampa Bay @ Dallas

Game 101-102
December 23, 2018 @ 1:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Tampa Bay
Dallas
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Tampa Bay
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Dallas
by 7 1/2
48 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Tampa Bay
(+7 1/2); Under

Buffalo @ New England

Game 103-104

Dunkel Rating:
Buffalo
New England
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
New England
by 11
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
New England
by 13 1/2
44 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Buffalo
(+13 1/2); Under

Atlanta @ Carolina

Game 105-106

Dunkel Rating:
Atlanta
Carolina
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Carolina
by 7
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Atlanta
by 3 1/2
43 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Carolina
(+3 1/2); Over

Jacksonville @ Miami

Game 109-110

Dunkel Rating:
Jacksonville
Miami
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Miami
by 5 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Miami
by 4
Dunkel Pick:
Miami
(-4); Under

NY Giants @ Indianapolis

Game 111-112

Dunkel Rating:
NY Giants
Indianapolis
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Indianapolis
by 6 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Indianapolis
by 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
NY Giants
(+9 1/2); Under

Houston @ Philadelphia

Game 113-114

Dunkel Rating:
Houston
Philadelphia
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Houston
by 3
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Philadelphia
by 1 1/2
45 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Houston
(+1 1/2); Over

Minnesota @ Detroit

Game 115-116

Dunkel Rating:
Minnesota
Detroit
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Minnesota
by 8
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Minnesota
by 6
42 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Minnesota
(-6); Over

Green Bay @ NY Jets

Game 117-118

Dunkel Rating:
Green Bay
NY Jets
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Green Bay
by 13
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Green Bay
by 3
46 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Green Bay
(-3); Over

Cincinnati @ Cleveland

Game 119-120

Dunkel Rating:
Cincinnati
Cleveland
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Cleveland
by 5
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Cleveland
by 9
Dunkel Pick:
Cincinnati
(+9); Over

LA Rams @ Arizona

Game 121-122
December 23, 2018 @ 4:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
LA Rams
Arizona
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
LA Rams
by 12
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
LA Rams
by 14 1/2
44 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Arizona
(+14 1/2); Under

Chicago @ San Francisco

Game 125-126
December 23, 2018 @ 4:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Chicago
San Francisco
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Chicago
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Chicago
by 4 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
San Francisco
(+4 1/2); Over

Pittsburgh @ New Orleans

Game 127-128
December 23, 2018 @ 4:25 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Pittsburgh
New Orleans
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
New Orleans
by 8
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
New Orleans
by 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
New Orleans
(-5 1/2); Under

Kansas City @ Seattle

Game 129-130
December 23, 2018 @ 8:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Kansas City
Seattle
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Kansas City
by 5
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Kansas City
by 2 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Kansas City
(-2 1/2); Over

Monday December 24

Denver @ Oakland

Game 131-132
December 24, 2018 @ 8:15 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Denver
Oakland
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Oakland
by 6
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Denver
by 3
Dunkel Pick:
Oakland
(+3); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
12-23-2018, 06:57 AM
Sunday, Dec. 23

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Dallas Cowboys (-7, 46.5)

The Cowboys were blanked on the road in Indy last week, but Vegas is still a firm believer in the 'Boys. At Caesars/Harrah's, the line opened at -7, went up to -8 in the matter of a few hours, before tumbling back to -7 1/2. If you really feel strongly about a Dallas revival this week, Jerry's Nugget has Dallas at -6 1/2, while they opened the total at 46 and it dropped to 45 1/2. There is a one-point variance across the board, so shop around.

Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots (-13, 45)

There is a little faith in the Bills early in the week, or doubt about the Patriots. You pick. Well, except at Westgate SuperBook which opened New England at -10 1/2, but the line quickly rose to -12 1/2 within 24 hours. Mirage-MGM and Wynn have the Pats at -13 and that line has help steady there, while Coasts saw some early money on Buffalo, pulling the line down from -13 to -12 1/2. Expect plenty of movement this week, if the first 24-36 hours is any indication.

Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers (-4, 50)

The Panthers lost their sixth consecutive game on Monday night, and they're eliminated from the postseason chase for all intents and purposes. After Monday's loss there were reports QB Cam Newton (shoulder) is not 100 percent, and it wouldn't be surprising to see the team tab QB Taylor Heinicke as the starter in the final two games, perhaps seeing what he can do. Watch that closely.

Jacksonville Jaguars at Miami Dolphins (-4.5, 39.5)
The Dolphins are still alive in the AFC playoff hunt, but they need to keep winning. They're 6-1 SU at home this season, but bettors like the Jags early on. Atlantis opened the Fish at -5, but it moved to -4 within 12 hours. Westgate has seen the line yo-yo from an open of -3 1/2 to -4 1/2, back down to -4.

New York Giants at Indianapolis Colts (-9, 46.5)

The Giants were blanked last weekend at home, while it was the Colts doing the blanking against the NFC East contending Cowboys. That's likely why this line is so high. There hasn't been a ton of early interest, but the money which has come in appears to be on Indy. At the Stratosphere the line moved from -9 to -9 1/2 rather quickly. If you like the Colts, check into Treasure Island, who still had the game at -8 1/2 as of Tuesday early AM.

Houston Texans at Philadelphia Eagles (-1, 45)

The first-place Texans roll into the City of Brotherly Love, and they're facing a suddenly alive Eagles team. We saw this movie before when QB Nick Foles surprised the Rams last season before kicking off an eventual Super Bowl run. Is 2018 going to be Nick Foles II: The Return of St. Nick?

Most shops opened this game at a pick 'em or with Houston laying the point. It quickly turned. Mirage-MGM opened at Texans -1 and it was flipped to Eagles -1 within seven hours. At Caesars/Harrah's, the line went from pick 'em to Philly -1 1/2. This game might see some of the biggest movement of the week.

Minnesota Vikings (-5.5, 43.5) at Detroit Lions

The early money is on the Vikings, as they fight for their playoff lives against the lowly Lions, who have long since been eliminated.

Westgate opened the Vikes at -4, and it quickly moved to -4 1/2 within a few minutes of open. It is now sitting at -5 1/2, getting in line with most other shops. Caesars and Mirage are still sitting at -5 for now, if you love the Vikings. But act fast.

Green Bay Packers at New York Jets (PK, 44)

The Packers were mathematically eliminated from the NFC playoff picture last week, and the Jets are extremely banged up and limping to the finish line. It will be interesting to see who is actually starting on both sides of the football this weekend.

Atlantis opened the Jets at -2, but the early money flowed in on the Packers, going to -1 within an hour and a half, and to a pick 'em within two hours. William Hill has been seeing a lot of action on this game, opening with the Pack -3, going down to -1 by Monday morning, and then up to Jets -2 by midday before settling back at -1. The total saw a lot of movement, too, opening at 45 before tumbling to 43 1/2.

Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns (-7, 45)

This Batte of Ohio features the Browns still mathematically alive less than a week until Christmas. It's been a while since the fans on the shores of Lake Erie could say that.

Cleveland won 35-20 in the first meeting in Cincinnati, and they'll be facing a Bengals team which is pretty much dead in the AFC race. Vegas has them installed as a touchdown favorite nearly everywhere, although Caesars/Harrah's and TI still have Cleveland at -6 1/2 for now.

Los Angeles Rams (-14, 47.5) at Arizona Cardinals

The Rams have stumbled on offense the past two weekends, losing at Chicago and home against Philly, and suddenly there are some doubts about their championship chances.

Most shops have the Rams as a healthy two-touchdown favorite, although Jerry's Nugget is offering them up at just -13. The Wynn opened this line higher than most, sitting at 48 with little movement so far.

Chicago Bears (-4, 42.5) at San Francisco 49ers

The 49ers have been a fly in the ointment in Santa Clara, just ask the Broncos and Seahawks who left with damaging L's. The early money has been on the Bears, opening at the Strat at -3 1/2 and moving to -4. Westgate has seen a lot of movement, opening at -5, before slipping to -3 1/2, back up to -4 and then back to -3 1/2 again. It looks like there is a lot of belief in the Niners after their 3-1 ATS run in the past four home outings.

Pittsburgh Steelers at New Orleans Saints (-6, 57)

The Steelers won a huge game at home against the Patriots last week, while the Saints grinded out an ugly 12-9 win in Carolina on Monday night. Will the short week favor the visitors? Well, the early money offshore at BetOnline (http://partners.commission.bz/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_36640b_127).ag is on the Steelers, as the game opened at -7 and slipped to -6.

Kansas City Chiefs (-2.5, 53) at Seattle Seahawks

Both of these teams are coming off losses, and the Chiefs can ill-afford another if they want to stay on the perch in the AFC. A loss might mean an extra playoff game and no bye week to rest. Surprisingly there has been very little movement on this line, sitting at -2 1/2 at most shops. TI is offering up the Chiefs at -2 if you really love them.

The total varies from shop to shop, as high as 54 at Wynn, and 53 at Caesars, Golden Nugget, the Strat and Westgate, among others.

Monday, Dec. 24

Denver Broncos (-2.5, 44.5) at Oakland Raiders

There hasn't been a lot of early action on this game, opening at -2 1/2 at most shops in favor of the skidding Broncos. If you like the Raiders, you can catch at extra half-point at TI, with Denver favored by -3 there. The total has received a little attention, moving from 44 1/2 to 45 at Coasts. Westgate has the total at 44, if you like the 'over', and the line has toggled between -3 and -2 1/2 foir the past day.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-23-2018, 06:59 AM
Handicapped by Rick Needham at Aqueduct
RACE #8 -AQUEDUCT RACE TRACK - 3:47 PM EASTERN POST
The Gravesend Stakes
6.0 FURLONGS DIRT THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD STAKES $100,000.00 PURSE

#5 GOLD FOR THE KING
#1 LIFE IN SHAMBLES
#6 SKYLER'S SCRAMJET
#4 ALWAYS SUNSHINE

The Gravesend is named after the racetrack of that name which was located in the Coney Island section of Brooklyn. The track closed in 1910. Here in the 60th running of this stakes event, #5 GOLD FOR THE KING qualifies as a TrackMaster PLUS "PowerPony," and has hit the board in "POWER RUN FASHION" in three of his last four outings, including a "POWER RUN WIN" in his last outing. Jockey Joel Rosario and Trainer Charlton Baker send him to the post for the "Sunday Feature" ... they've hit the board with 63% of their entries saddled as a team to date. #1 LIFE IN SHAMBLES comes off back-to-back "POWER RUN WINS" in his last two starts.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-23-2018, 06:59 AM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Aqueduct
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 6 - Maiden Special Weight - 6.5f on the Dirt. Purse: $60000 Class Rating: 87

FOR MAIDENS, FILLIES TWO YEARS OLD FOALED IN NEW YORK STATE AND APPROVED BY THE NEW YORK STATE-BRED REGISTRY. WEIGHT, 120 LBS.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 11 TAPPANZEE 8/1

# 13 ABRAXAN 5/2

# 7 SEPTEMBER GURL 12/1

TAPPANZEE looks like the bet in here especially at such a decent 8/1. Is a key contender - given the 82 speed figure from her most recent race. Davis has one of the top rider ROI's on the grounds, returning to gamblers +1 percent. ABRAXAN - Reliable average speed figures in dirt sprint races make this animal a solid contender. Her 75 average has this filly with among the best Equibase Speed Figures for this event. SEPTEMBER GURL - Have to look at solely on class, with some of the top class figs of this group of horses in this race.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-23-2018, 07:00 AM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Camarero
Camarero - Race 7

Exacta / Trifecta / Superfecta / Daily Double 7-8

Claiming $14,000 • 1 Mile • Dirt • Ages 3 and up • CR: 91 • Purse: $7,500 • Post: 5:30P
FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD. THREE YEAR OLDS, 117 LBS.; OLDER, 123 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE SINCE DECEMBER 9, 2018 ALLOWED 1 LBS. A RACE SINCE NOVEMBER 22, 2018 ALLOWED 3 LBS. A RACE SINCE OCTOBER 22, 2018 ALLOWED 5 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $14,000, FOR EACH $2,000 TO $10,000 1 LB.
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Dominant Front-runner. EL SENSOR is the Dominant Front-runner of the race. * KEY ANGLES * EL SENSOR: Horse has run a Good Race within the last 30 days. Horse has the highest TrackMaster Power Rating. Horse has the highest average Equi base Speed Figure at the distance/surface. GLENNEVAN: Horse has a TrackMaster "+" designation or an "L" designation. Today is a route and this is the horse's third start after a layoff, after two sprint prep races. Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating.
EL SENSOR
8/5

2/1
GLENNEVAN
4/1

7/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
EL SENSOR

8/5
Front-runner

JACKISM

5/1
Front-runner

DREAMING OF J C

2/1
Stalker

MI AMIGO PABLO

5/2
Alternator/Stalker

GLENNEVAN

4/1
Trailer

VIRTUE AND VICE

10/1
Trailer

GRIT

10/1
Alternator/Trailer

GHOSTLY GAMES

3/1
Alternator/Trailer

MISTER HAYES

7/2
Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
12-23-2018, 07:00 AM
Handicapped by Top Horse Analytics at Gulfstream Park

12/23/18, GP, Race 7, 3.03 ET
6F [Dirt] 1.08.01 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT. Purse $60,000.
FOR MAIDENS, TWO YEARS OLD
$1 Daily Double / $1 Exacta / $.50 Trifecta / $.10 Superfecta / $1 Super Hi 5 - $.50 Bet 3 (Races 7-8-9) / $.50 Pick 5 (Races 7-8-9-10-11)
Top Horse - Races 27, Win Percent 25.93, $1 ROI 0.59, For Race Category MSW_MCLM Dirt
Best in race - (J)ockey (T)rainer (S)peed (F)inish (E)arnings (W)orkouts (L)ead (C)loser
Rating Pgm# Horse Name M/L Jockey Trainer FLAGS
100.0000 5 Jamming Eddy 15-1 Maragh R R Maragh Aubrey A. TSW
099.4728 6 Overdeliver 6-1 Velazquez J R Pletcher Todd A.
099.3837 7 Glory of Florida 3-1 Ortiz. Jr. I Sano Antonio J
098.4498 4 Phantom Currency 6-1 Ortiz J L Lynch Brian A.
098.0482 2 Go Poke the Bear 5/2 Zayas E J Pletcher Todd A. FEC
097.8732 3 Bodexpress 20-1 Saez L Delgado Gustavo
096.8685 1 All in Stew Oui 4-1 Landeros C Wilkes Ian R. L
095.9854 8 Ownitifyouwantit 8-1 Gaffalione T Albertrani Thomas

Can'tPickAWinner
12-23-2018, 07:01 AM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Laurel - Race #4 - Post: 1:53pm - Claiming - 6.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $18,000 Class Rating: 78

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#3 DRIVEN BY SPEED (ML=6/1)
#1 AIDEN'S RAG DOLL (ML=4/1)

DRIVEN BY SPEED - Looking at today's class figure, this thoroughbred is meeting an easier group than last out at Belmont Park. AIDEN'S RAG DOLL - Last time this filly ran today's distance she got a speed fig that would probably win today's event.

Vulnerable Contenders: #7 TIGER EYES (ML=5/1), #8 SOUTHERN PEACH (ML=6/1), #9 TICKETY BOO (ML=6/1),

TIGER EYES - The Brain always warns me to stay away from ponies in sprint affairs that haven't hit the board in sprint contests recently. This animal just hasn't looked fit of late. SOUTHERN PEACH - Didn't do alot last time. Probably won't do much running today. Notched a mediocre speed fig in the last race in a $5,000 Claiming race on November 18th. Improbable to see an improved performance off of that number. TICKETY BOO - This sustainer will probably be rolling down the lane much too late to make an impression in this contest.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
#3 DRIVEN BY SPEED is going to be the play if we are getting 3/1 or better

EXACTA WAGERS:
Box [1,3]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
Skip

SUPER HIGH 5 WAGERS:
[1,3] with [1,3] with [7,8,9,10] with [7,8,9,10] with [7,8,9,10] Total Cost: $48

Can'tPickAWinner
12-23-2018, 07:01 AM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Portland Meadows
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 5 - Maiden Optional Claiming - 6.0f on the Dirt. Purse: $6200 Class Rating: 47

FOR MAIDENS, FILLIES TWO YEARS OLD. WEIGHT, 123 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $25,000.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 1 JADEY AT THE BAR 5/1

# 8 KAREN'S SWEETIE 4/1

# 7 ALTA KY 15/1

JADEY AT THE BAR looks to be a very good contender. She should have a strong showing versus this softer bunch. Has strong Equibase Class Figures relative to this group - worth a look. KAREN'S SWEETIE - Facing a much less demanding group than last time out. Earning some good money in dirt sprint races. ALTA KY - She should have a strong showing versus this less demanding group. Is tough not to look at given the company run in recently.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-23-2018, 07:02 AM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Tampa Bay Downs
Tampa Bay Downs - Race 6

Daily Double / Exacta / Trifecta ($.50 minimum) / Superfecta ($.10 minimum) Pick 3 ($.50 minimum) (Races 6-7-8) / Pick 4 ($.50 minimum) (Races 6-7-8-9) Super High 5

Maiden Special • 1 1/16 Miles • Turf • Ages 3 and up • CR: 85 • Purse: $22,500 • Post: 2:58P
FOR MAIDENS, FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD. THREE YEAR OLDS, 120 LBS.; OLDER, 123 LBS. (PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO HORSES WHICH HAVE NOT STARTED FOR LESS THAN $25,000. THE SAME PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO HORSES WHICH HAVE STARTED FOR LESS THAN $25,000 AND SINCE THEN HAVE FINISHED 2ND OR 3RD FOR $25,000 OR MORE.).
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Dominant Front-runner. BALLSTON is the Dominant Front-runner of the race. * KEY ANGLES * BALLSTON: Horse has the highest TrackMaster Power Rating. Horse has the highest average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. Horse rank s in the top three in average Equibase Class Rating at the distance/surface. LET'S ROLL: Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. Horse has the highest average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. Horse has a 4F workout since its last race, and the workout time is faster than its own half-mile time in its last race.
BALLSTON
5/2

2/1
LET'S ROLL
3/1

5/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
BALLSTON

5/2
Front-runner

SHIROCCA (IRE)

6/1
Alternator/Stalker

LET'S ROLL

3/1
Alternator/Stalker

MAKE MERRY

4/1
Alternator/Stalker

CHRISTA'S KITTEN

10/1
Trailer

MY LITTLE STORMY

5/1
Alternator/Trailer

SOMTHINGSCANDALOUS

15/1
Alternator/Non-contender

PENNY ROSE

10/1
Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
12-23-2018, 07:02 AM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Turf Paradise - Race #4 - Post: 2:14pm - Allowance - 6.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $14,000 Class Rating: 77

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#6 REDS LITTLE STAR (ML=15/1)
#7 SUM REWARD (ML=4/1)
#3 I'M THE QUEEN (ML=9/5)
#4 BONITA ANNIE (ML=2/1)

REDS LITTLE STAR - When a thoroughbred finishes on the board as often as this filly does, you will usually want to use her in your exotic wagers. This jockey and conditioner have a lucrative ROI when they join forces. The rest of the group may trail this horse all the way around the track. Last ran at Century Downs and finished fourth. Reviewing her handicapping information, I see she was close at the finish line, within five of the winner. SUM REWARD - Have to make this filly a solid contender; she comes off a solid contest on Nov 25th. Looking at today's Equibase class figure, this campaigner is up against an easier bunch than last time out at Turf Paradise. This filly is rounding her way back into shape. Should race well today. This filly recorded a nice speed rating of 78 in her last clash. That figure should be high enough to win today. I'M THE QUEEN - Taking a class drop in Equibase class figure points from her May 5th race at Emerald Downs. Based on that information, I will give this horse the edge. Got to appreciate a good work horse. This filly's last workout was second fastest of the day for the distance. Is ranked number one in earnings per race entered. A powerful effort in this race can increase the lifetime bankroll. BONITA ANNIE - Trainer Axmaker moves this thoroughbred down the class ladder to face weaker company. Look for a sharp effort given the class advantage.

Vulnerable Contenders: #2 OPPENHEIMER (ML=5/1), #1 TOP LADY MARGIE (ML=8/1),

OPPENHEIMER - This less than sharp equine ran a substandard speed figure last time out. She shouldn't improve and will probably suffer defeat in today's event running that fig. TOP LADY MARGIE - This horse doesn't have a winner's temperament. Always finishes near the winner. This mare will probably bounce, and not come anywhere near the last speed rating of 69.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
Go with #6 REDS LITTLE STAR on top if we're getting at least 9/2 odds

EXACTA WAGERS:
Box [6,7]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Skip

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
None