PDA

View Full Version : Friday 1-4-19 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Can'tPickAWinner
01-01-2019, 08:49 AM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 06:30 AM
Utah Jazz vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Preview and Predictions 2019-01-04

NBA Predictions 3rd January 2019 by Gracenote
by Gracenote on 01/03/2019

The Utah Jazz are kicking off 2019 with a four-game road trip and did not get off to the best start with a 122-116 loss at Toronto on New Year's Day. The Jazz will try to improve to 1-1 in the new year when they visit the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday.

Utah finishes up the trip with a stretch of three games in four nights at Cleveland, Detroit and Milwaukee and nearly picked off the Raptors behind a career-high 30 points from forward Jae Crowder. "We were right there, but we needed to get stops," Jazz coach Quin Snyder told reporters. "We had a couple guys with good shooting nights - obviously Jae had a big night for us - but we've gotta play defense over the course of the whole game to win." The Cavaliers are sliding with losses in seven straight and were crushed 117-92 by the Miami Heat on Wednesday to open a four-game homestand. Cleveland, which represented the Eastern Conference in the last four NBA Finals while being led by LeBron James, owns the worst record in the NBA while being outscored by an average of 9.4 points.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, AT&T Rocky Mountain (Utah), FS Ohio (Cleveland)

ABOUT THE JAZZ (18-20): Crowder averaged 11.1 points on 43.9 percent shooting in December but opened January by knocking down 9-of-15 en route to the career high. Crowder, who also went 5-of-7 from beyond the arc, is known for his work on the defensive end and was unhappy about the way he and his teammates performed in the loss. "Effort wasn't there, and it was bad," Crowder told reporters. "Especially in the third quarter - those guys got some momentum, banged home three 3s on us, got some confidence. From there it was an uphill battle."

ABOUT THE CAVALIERS (8-30): Coach Larry Drew lamented his team's lack of physicality after Wednesday's loss, in which Cleveland was outrebounded 57-32 despite center Tristan Thompson returning from a 10-game absence. "We have to be grimy," Drew told reporters. "As far as our style of play, we can't play cute, we can't play pretty. We have to do all the little things that add up to be big things. Then hopefully offensively we are making some shots. But there has to be a total commitment on the defensive end and total commitment as far as really getting out there scrapping. That is the only way we win. It's got to be a real bulldog mentality." Thompson (foot) grabbed two rebounds in 23 minutes in the setback.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Jazz SF Joe Ingles is 1-of-11 from 3-point range over the last three games.

2. Cavaliers SG Rodney Hood (Achilles) returned from a four-game absence on Wednesday and scored 13 points on 5-of-7 shooting.

3. The home team took each of the last eight meetings.

PREDICTION: Jazz 113, Cavaliers 99

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 06:30 AM
Dallas Mavericks vs. Boston Celtics Preview and Predictions 2019-01-04

The Boston Celtics have been riding quite the roller coaster as they navigate injuries and the pressure of high expectations. Perhaps no better example of this up-and-down campaign has been the recent play of forward Gordon Hayward, who will attempt to follow up his best game of the season with another gem when the Celtics host the Dallas Mavericks on Friday.

After being held scoreless on 0-of-6 shooting in a New Year's Eve loss at San Antonio, Hayward erupted for a season-high 35 points while making 14-of-18 shots in Wednesday's 115-102 win over Minnesota at home. "He's going to make a lot of shots, because he's got a lot due," coach Brad Stevens told reporters of Hayward. "He was disappointed in how he shot the ball, obviously, in San Antonio, and got back in the gym this morning. You could tell he was going to play pretty well." Hayward's big effort helped Boston overcome the absence of point guard Kyrie Irving (eye) and the in-game departure of forward Marcus Morris (neck). The Mavericks will be trying to build off just their third road win in 19 tries - a 122-84 runaway victory at Charlotte on Wednesday - as they play the third of four straight games away from home.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, ESPN, FS Southwest (Dallas), NBCS Boston

ABOUT THE MAVERICKS (18-19): Dallas has won three of five since a six-game slide as franchise legend Dirk Nowitki begins to contribute a bit more after missing the first two months of the season following ankle surgery. The 40-year-old, who is closing in on Wilt Chamberlain (31,419) for sixth place on the NBA's all-time scoring list, has 30 points in 40 minutes over his last four games while making 6-of-13 3-pointers and committing one turnover. He was one of nine Mavericks to score at least six points in Wednesday's win, a group led by Dennis Smith Jr. and Luka Doncic with 18 apiece.

ABOUT THE CELTICS (22-15): Hayward admitted that his ghastly ankle injury suffered in last season's opener is still an issue, but that he can see the light at the end of the tunnel. "Yeah, man, I think it's slowly getting there," Hayward told the media Wednesday. "Like I think my lateral movement, it's so much better since the beginning of the season. But I think that's pretty close to where it was. I think vertically I still have a little ways to go. My ankle is a little sore right now. But I think in April and May it'll be better than it is right now." Another struggling reserve, Terry Rozier, was given a chance to step up in the wake of Irving's injury and he finished with 16 points, five assists and a career high-tying five steals against Minnesota.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. PG J.J. Barea had 20 points and eight assists off the bench to lead the Mavericks to a 113-104 win over the Celtics at home earlier this season.

2. Doncic averages 19.5 points and has scored at least 17 in 10 straight contests.

3. Boston PG Marcus Smart has at least one steal in 22 straight games.

PREDICTION: Celtics 114, Mavericks 105

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 06:31 AM
Washington Wizards vs. Miami Heat Preview and Predictions 2019-01-04

The Washington Wizards don't seem to need John Wall to find the win column with the way Bradley Beal and Tomas Satoransky are steeping up to fill the hole left by the All-Star point guard. The Wizards will try to make it three straight wins without Wall when they begin a three-game road trip by visiting the Miami Heat on Friday.

Washington dropped a 101-92 decision against Chicago last Friday after it was announced that Wall would need season-ending surgery on his heel but bounced back to knock off Charlotte and Atlanta with several players picking up their respective levels of performance. "I feel like I have more of a responsibility," Beal told reporters after scoring a team-high 24 points in Wednesday's 114-98 win over Atlanta. "I definitely have an opportunity to be able to show that I can carry the team. Or at least sustain where we are and if not do better, get us to the playoffs. That's definitely my biggest and main goal because everybody roots us out. With John being out, that's just even more motivation for me: 'Okay, can I lead this team to the playoffs?'" The Heat are operating without an All-Star point guard as well with Goran Dragic (knee) out until mid-February but come in hot with wins in seven of the last nine games as small forward Justise Winslow acts as the point guard for an offense with several weapons. "It's not a criticism for our team to say one of our biggest strengths was our depth and versatility," Miami coach Erik Spoelstra told reporters. "We should be a team with seven or eight guys in double figures. ... It takes a mature, emotionally stable team to be able to understand that."

TV: 8 p.m. ET, NBCS Washington, FS Sun (Miami)

ABOUT THE WIZARDS (15-23): Satoransky showed off all of his talents in Wednesday's win while collecting 14 points on 5-of-10 shooting, a career-high 11 rebounds, seven assists and a pair of steals. "(Satoransky is) about winning. He's a winner," Washington coach Scott Brooks told reporters. "He'll be the first to tell you that he only focuses on helping the team win. He'd love to have three more assists tonight -- he probably won't tell you that -- to get the triple-double. He just plays hard. You just love the way he plays, he gives you great effort. He just makes the right reads. He has a pure heart, and just he wants to do the right thing. He's a great teammate who plays hard every night." Satoransky is averaging 17 points and 6.5 assists while totaling two turnovers in the last two games.

ABOUT THE HEAT (18-18): Miami shooting guard Dion Waiters missed more than a year following ankle surgery but made his return on Wednesday and contributed seven points in 11 minutes off the bench. The 27-year-old averaged 14.3 points in 30 games before going down last season and adds another scoring threat to a team that entered play on Thursday 26th in the league in scoring average (106.9 points). "I've been working my (butt) off," Waiters told reporters. "Coming into it, I was ready. If you think negative thoughts, you get a negative outcome. My whole intention was stay positive, make the shot, take the shot. At the end of the day, you have to bet on yourself. I went in with a great sense of urgency to play the game, have fun. I was mentally just ready. Being able to step between the lines with my brothers, that was the best thing about it."

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Wizards F Markieff Morris (neck) is expected to miss at least six weeks of action.

2. Heat SG Josh Richardson knocked down at least two 3-pointers in each of his last 12 games.

3. The road team took each of the first two meetings, with Washington grabbing a 116-110 victory at Miami on Nov. 10.

PREDICTION: Heat 109, Wizards 106

Can'tPickAWinner
Brooklyn Nets vs. Memphis Grizzlies Preview and Predictions 2019-01-04

Losing seems to be getting to the Memphis Grizzlies, who held a closed-door team meeting after their latest setback that reportedly included some scuffling between teammates. The Grizzlies will try to get on the same page and get back in the win column when they host the Brooklyn Nets on Friday.

Wednesday's 101-94 loss to the Detroit Pistons marked the team's 10th in 13 games and dropped Memphis one game below .500, and the postgame scuffle reportedly between Garrett Temple and Omri Casspi was serious enough that general manager Chris Wallace felt the need to issue fans an apology on Thursday, though the team downplayed the meeting afterwards. "We were openly sharing our thoughts and trying to fix the situation in getting back to being a really good basketball team together and doing the things we need to do in order to win games consistently," center Marc Gasol told reporters. The Nets are familiar with lengthy dry spells but recently turned a corner with wins in 10 of their last 13 after outlasting the New Orleans Pelicans 126-121 at home on Wednesday. "We still struggled a little," Brooklyn coach Kenny Atkinson told reporters. "Our execution at the end was so-so. But I'm not sure two months ago that we win that game."

TV: 8 p.m. ET, YES (Brooklyn), FS Southeast (Memphis)

ABOUT THE NETS (18-21): Brooklyn lost a close game while struggling down the stretch at New Orleans on Oct. 26 but showed off the team's growth by holding off a late surge on Wednesday. "I don't think anybody was thinking back directly to that game and the unfortunate ending," swingman Joe Harris told reporters. "I felt more confidence that we were going to win. There wasn't any doubt. That's the hump we've overcome from that point until now. We never really wavered." Harris finished with 21 points on 9-of-16 shooting, including 3-of-4 from 3-point range, as one of seven scorers in double figures for the Nets.

ABOUT THE GRIZZLIES (18-19): Memphis started out strong and was 12-5 after a win on Nov. 21 but has since gone 6-14 with an offense that is 29th in the NBA in scoring average (101.5 points), one reason for a reported trade for Chicago Bulls forward Justin Holiday on Thursday. Coach J.B. Bickerstaff did not emerge for more than 30 minutes after the latest setback and team meeting, and veterans Gasol and Mike Conley were the only players still around when reporters were finally let into the locker room. "Once you lose more than win, frustration builds up and you carry on those feelings into all the possession," Gasol told reporters. "It's more of looking into a mirror and trying to see what you can do better to solve the situation and why it's wrong. OK, what can I do to fix our defense? Or, what can I do to fix out offense? What can I do to help my teammates out and encourage them and help them accomplish their job?"

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Grizzlies reportedly sent G MarShon Brooks and G Wayne Selden to Chicago for Holiday.

2. Nets PG D'Angelo Russell matched a season high by handing out 13 assists on Wednesday.

3. Memphis earned a 131-125 overtime victory at Brooklyn on Nov. 30 behind 37 points and 10 assists from Conley.

PREDICTION: Grizzlies 103, Nets 99

Can'tPickAWinner
Indiana Pacers vs. Chicago Bulls Preview and Predictions 2019-01-04

The Indiana Pacers are moving up the standings by taking advantage of a weaker stretch in the schedule and are hoping to extend the winning streak to six straight when they visit the rebuilding Chicago Bulls on Friday. Each of the Pacers' last five wins have come against sub-.500 opponents, and the Bulls fit that bill as well.

Indiana, which is opening a five-game road trip at Chicago and will see the schedule tighten up a bit with visits to Toronto and Boston during the trip, finished off a two-game homestand and ended 2018 by knocking off the Atlanta Hawks 116-108 on Monday. "We're just continuing to learn each other and continuing to grow," guard Victor Oladipo told reporters. "Everybody's getting better and the great part is we can improve. We can still get better." Chicago seemed to be turning the corner from bottom-dwellers to competitors with wins in three of five but took a step back with Wednesday's 112-84 home loss to the Orlando Magic. "Effort too," Bulls guard Zach LaVine told reporters in reference to the team's issues. "I think we lacked all of it. It was an overall terrible game. I can't imagine what it looked like on TV. It felt even worse in the game."

TV: 8 p.m. ET, FS Indiana, WGN (Chicago)

ABOUT THE PACERS (25-12): Indiana averaged 32.3 assists over its last three games and credits sharing the ball for finding the win column. "With ball movement, it's a simple game," Pacers coach Nate McMillan told reporters. "When guys are open, you get them the ball and you don't care about who shoots or who scores. You just play the game together and if you play the game that way and do a good job of taking care of the ball, guys are going to get opportunities and you are going to be able to score points." Six players scored in double figures and three (Oladipo, center Myles Turner and reserve power forward Domantas Sabonis) scored at least 20 points in Monday's triumph.

ABOUT THE BULLS (10-28): Chicago allowed the Magic to shoot 57.9 percent from the floor and was never in the game after getting outscored 32-16 in the first quarter. "We're not doing our jobs," LaVine told reporters. "We're top of the line professional athletes. That's what we get paid to do. We were giving them easy looks, we weren't physical enough, they dictated the game and we fell back. We have to do a lot of things better. We are not making passes to the open man, not hustling, not helping each other on defense. So, that's a problem." LaVine, who averages a team-high 23.3 points, was held to an average of 14.5 in the last two games - both losses.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Bulls traded SF Justin Holiday to Memphis on Thursday for G Marshon Brooks, G Wayne Selden and two draft picks, according to ESPN.

2. Turner suffered a broken nose in Monday's win but is being fitted for a mask and could play Friday.

3. Indiana took the first two meetings by a total of eight points, including a 107-105 victory at Chicago on Nov. 2.

PREDICTION: Pacers 112, Bulls 103

Can'tPickAWinner
Orlando Magic vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Preview and Predictions 2019-01-04

The Orlando Magic split the first two contests of a lengthy road excursion as they enter Friday's tilt against the Minnesota Timberwolves. Orlando won three of its past four overall games while the Timberwolves dropped three of their past four contests.

The Magic opened the trip with a 125-100 loss to the Charlotte Hornets before recovering to rout the Chicago Bulls 112-84 on Wednesday and look for more efforts like the latter with games against the Los Angeles Clippers, Sacramento Kings and Utah Jazz also looming. "The next four games are going to be hard," shooting guard Evan Fournier told reporters. "With all of the travelling and games, it's going to be tough, but (Wednesday) was a really good game for us and it gives us confidence for the rest of the trip. We just have to keep playing this way." The Timberwolves dropped a 115-102 road decision against the Boston Celtics on Wednesday and are allowing an average of 116.3 points over the past four games. Small forward Andrew Wiggins scored a season-high 31 points against Boston for his second 30-point effort of the season.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, FS Florida (Orlando), FS North (Minnesota)

ABOUT THE MAGIC (17-20): Center Nikola Vucevic recorded 22 points, 12 rebounds and three blocked shots against the Bulls for his 25th double-double of the season and he was impressed with his team's strong first quarter (32-16 lead) against the Bulls. "That was a really great win for us, and we started out the game really well on both ends of the floor," Vucevic told reporters after topping 20 points for the fourth time in five games. "I think when we start a game like we did defensively, it gives us a lot of energy. And we were able sustain it for 48 minutes." Point guard D.J. Augustin (ankle) had 10 points and six assists in 25 minutes after missing Monday's loss to Charlotte.

ABOUT THE TIMBERWOLVES (17-21): Minnesota couldn't compete with Boston with point guards Derrick Rose (right ankle) and Jeff Teague (left ankle) and forward Robert Covington (right ankle and knee) all sidelined but the on-court communication was choppy as well without Covington, who has been ruled out of Friday's game. "That's on us. Just on the players," Wiggins told reporters. "The coaches can coach, but the players who are on the floor, we see what's happening so we have to make the decisions to call what we're doing." Center Karl-Anthony Towns contributed 28 points and 12 rebounds and he has five straight 20-point efforts and five straight double-doubles.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Timberwolves won three of the past four meetings after dropping the previous five.

2. Orlando SF Jonathon Simmons (ankle) is questionable after missing the previous two games.

3. Minnesota PG Tyus Jones is averaging 12.4 points, 7.6 assists and 2.8 steals over the past five contests.

PREDICTION: Timberwolves 106, Magic 101

Can'tPickAWinner
Atlanta Hawks vs. Milwaukee Bucks Preview and Predictions 2019-01-04

The Milwaukee Bucks will try to avoid looking too far ahead when they host the Atlanta Hawks on Friday in head coach Mike Budenholzer's first game against his former team. The Bucks, who entered Thursday in a virtual tie atop the Eastern Conference with Toronto, host the Raptors on Saturday in the third of four meetings between the two front-runners.

Behind first-year coach Budenholzer, Milwaukee has won four in a row overall, is 3-0 on its six-game homestand and carries a league-best 17-3 home record into the matchup with the Hawks after a 121-98 dismantling of the Detroit Pistons on New Year's Day, the latest in a series of strong defensive efforts. "I'm so proud of the way our team's been handling business defensively over the last month or so," center Brook Lopez told reporters. "It's something we talked about probably 10, 12 games back and we've really responded well." The Hawks followed up a recent 5-1 surge with back-to-back losses to begin their three-game road trip. They received only 52 points from their starters in a 114-98 setback at Washington on Wednesday, falling to 5-16 on the road.

TV: 8:30 p.m. ET, FS Southeast (Atlanta), FS Wisconsin (Milwaukee)

ABOUT THE HAWKS (11-26): Backup center Alex Len scored a season-high 24 points at Washington and he's averaging 18.3 points and 7.3 rebounds in 25.3 minutes over his last three games after missing two contests due to a back strain. "We've had opportunities for a couple of guys to increase their role," coach Lloyd Pierce told reporters of Len. "[Dewayne Dedmon's] been out the last two games and so Alex has been able to gain his rhythm back a little bit and you're seeing it out there tonight as well." Forward John Collins remains the steadying force for Atlanta and he has produced at least 20 points in 10 of 13 games since the start of December.

ABOUT THE BUCKS (26-10): Milwaukee has won by an average of 16.8 points during its four-game run and it received contributions from all over in the rout of the Pistons. All five starters scored at least 13 points in the win and the quintet combined to shoot 59.3 percent from the field, led by Lopez with 25 points. The veteran big man continues to fire away from the perimeter and is 14-for-27 from beyond the arc over the last two games, compared to just 1-for-3 on two-point attempts.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Budenholzer led Atlanta to a 213-197 record and four playoff appearances between 2013-18 before he was fired last April.

2. Bucks PF Giannis Antetokounmpo averaged 27 points, 12.7 rebounds and 5.3 assists in three games against the Hawks last season.

3. Atlanta PG Trae Young averages 7.4 assists but has at least nine of them in seven of his last 11 games.

PREDICTION: Bucks 115, Hawks 99

Can'tPickAWinner
LA Clippers vs. Phoenix Suns Preview and Predictions 2019-01-04

The Los Angeles Clippers attempt to stretch their winning streak against Phoenix to 11 games when they visit the struggling Suns on Friday. Los Angeles kept its dominance going with two wins against the Suns earlier this season, including a 123-119 overtime win in Phoenix on Dec. 10.

The Suns are experiencing a tough 0-4 start to a seven-game homestand as they have allowed an average of 126 points in losses to the Oklahoma City Thunder, Denver Nuggets, Golden State Warriors and Philadelphia 76ers. "As a team, we all just have to come out strong, just come out aggressive throwing the first punch," rookie center Deandre Ayton told reporters after Phoenix trailed by 23 points at halftime during Wednesday's 132-127 loss to the 76ers. "There's a really small margin of error to play against great teams like this so it's pretty hard to mess up and have silly mistakes against teams, and they'll make you pay." Los Angeles also lost to Philadelphia in its last game - 119-113 on Tuesday - and is just 5-9 after a 16-7 start. Reserve guard Lou Williams scored 22 points and topped 20 in five of the past seven games.

TV: 10 p.m. ET, Prime Ticket (Los Angeles), FS Arizona (Phoenix)

ABOUT THE CLIPPERS (21-16): Los Angeles allowed a stunning 76 first-half points in the loss to the 76ers before a late-game sprint made the final score look respectable. "We're not a team that can ease into a game," point guard Patrick Beverley told reporters. "We have to be dogs, we have to be gritty, that's our M.O., and we have to build off that. As of lately, we've been trying to ease into games, and we can't do that." Forward Danilo Gallinari scored 21 points in each of the past two games and tallied over 20 in seven of the past nine contests.

ABOUT THE SUNS (9-30): Star shooting guard Devin Booker had 37 points and eight assists against Philadelphia for his 10th straight 20-point outing and he is averaging 29.3 points during the span. The four consecutive home losses follow a stretch in which Phoenix won five of seven games and coach Igor Kokoskov is bemoaning that the slate hasn't allowed for much practice time. "When you have good foundation, a veteran team, you just polish what you have," Kokoskov told reporters. "Polish the foundation. We've had a couple of new guys, guys in and out. When your foundation is not as solid because we're not a vet team that can just polish, work on little details and move on. We have to drill some stuff. We can't talk basketball. We have to play basketball."

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Clippers have prevailed by an average of 14.3 points during their winning streak against the Suns.

2. Los Angeles SF Tobias Harris scored 21 points against the 76ers after averaging just 14 over a three-game span.

3. Phoenix SF TJ Warren scored just seven points against Philadelphia after exceeding 20 points in nine of the previous 11 games.

PREDICTION: Clippers 107, Suns 95

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 06:32 AM
New York Knicks vs. Los Angeles Lakers Preview and Predictions 2019-01-04

Knicks vs. Lakers Preview and Predictions

LeBron James will sit out his fifth consecutive game when the Los Angeles Lakers host the slumping New York Knicks on Friday. James strained his left groin in a Christmas Day win over the Golden State Warriors and Los Angeles has gone 1-3 without him.

The Lakers are hopeful that James' absence won't last more than another week and he was certainly missed in Wednesday's 107-100 home loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder. "All four games we've had since LeBron's been out we've had leads," guard Josh Hart told reporters. "We've been playing well. Really they've all been one- or two-possession games we could've - and a couple we should've - won." New York is plunging downward with eight straight setbacks and 13 in its last 14 games after dropping a 115-108 road decision against the Denver Nuggets on Wednesday. "I'm very sad seeing my teammates out there losing," recently demoted backup center Enes Kanter told reporters after contributing 17 points and 12 rebounds. "I hate losing, man. I'm not going to accept losing. Every time I'm out there I'm trying my best to get a win."

TV: 10:30 p.m. ET, MSG (New York), Spectrum SportsNet (Los Angeles)

ABOUT THE KNICKS (9-29): Forward Kevin Knox was named Eastern Conference Rookie of the Month for December and his best outing of the month was when he matched his season high of 26 points and collected a season-best 15 rebounds against the Charlotte Hornets on Dec. 9. The performance made the 19-year-old just the second teenager in NBA history to record at least 25 points and 15 rebounds in a game, the other being James, who Knox was looking forward to playing against prior to James' injury. "He's got a lot of years left," Knox, who is averaging 12.2 points, told reporters after a practice at UCLA on Thursday. "I'll probably see him down the road sometime, so it's not the only time I'll get to play him."

ABOUT THE LAKERS (21-17): Los Angeles forward Kyle Kuzma was diagnosed with a lower back contusion after undergoing an MRI exam on Thursday after leaving the previous night's game against the Thunder. Kuzma was listed as questionable by the team and it may come down to how he feels at the mid-day shootaround - or even pregame warm-ups - before a decision is made on his playing availability. Kuzma, who averages 18.3 points per game, had just four points in 16 minutes before departing after scoring at least 20 points in 11 of the previous 15 games.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The teams split last season's two meetings.

2. New York PF Luke Kornet scored 19 points against Denver and is averaging 18.7 points over the last three games.

3. Los Angeles SG Kentavious Caldwell-Pope scored 25 points against the Thunder, one shy of his season high notched against the Sacramento Kings on Dec. 30.

PREDICTION: Lakers 112, Knicks 107

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 06:32 AM
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Portland Trail Blazers Preview and Predictions 2019-01-04

The Oklahoma City Thunder aim to halt an eight-game losing streak in Portland when they visit the Trail Blazers on Friday. The Thunder haven't prevailed in Portland since Feb. 11, 2014, and have also lost the last six overall meetings.

Oklahoma City arrives in the Pacific Northwest with three wins in its last four games after star forward Paul George scored 37 points in Wednesday's 107-100 road victory over the Los Angeles Lakers. George topped 20 points in each of his past 12 games and is averaging 32.1 points during the stretch. Portland hasn't played since posting a 113-108 overtime win over the Sacramento Kings on Tuesday in a contest it led by 14 at halftime before blowing the advantage and later dominating the overtime. "The effort it took to come back and win in overtime, I was really impressed with our guys," Trail Blazers coach Terry Stotts told reporters. "To make a comeback like that you have to be good at both ends, and we were."

TV: 10:30 p.m. ET, ESPN, FS Oklahoma, NBCS Northwest (Portland)

ABOUT THE THUNDER (24-13): Star point guard Russell Westbrook was a horrific 3-of-20 shooting against the Lakers but it didn't prevent him recording his 115th career triple-double with 14 points, 16 rebounds and 10 assists. "He does so much more stuff than score the ball," George told reporters of Westbrook. "It's the reason why we're winning when he's not shooting well. It's because he does so much that sometimes doesn't even show up on the stat sheet. He just makes winning plays." Westbrook shot 30 percent or worse in four of the past seven games with the showing against the Lakers being one of three during the stretch in which he made fewer than 20 percent of his attempts.

ABOUT THE TRAIL BLAZERS (22-16): Center Jusuf Nurkic collected a career-best 23 rebounds in the victory over Sacramento and also had 24 points, seven assists, five blocked shots and five steals. "Without my team, I couldn't do that," Nurkic told reporters. "They help me out, I help them. I'm just glad we win." Nurkic is enjoying a solid four-game run in which he is averaging 21.5 points, 13 rebounds, 5.3 assists, 1.8 blocks and 1.8 steals while shooting 56.6 percent from the field.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Trail Blazers won last season's four meetings by an average of 6.5 points.

2. Oklahoma City C Steven Adams recorded three double-doubles over the past four games.

3. Portland PG Damian Lillard scored 25 points against Sacramento for his eighth 20-point performance in the past 10 games.

PREDICTION: Trail Blazers 117, Thunder 114

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 12:34 PM
Winnipeg Jets vs. Pittsburgh Penguins Preview and Predictions 2019-01-04

NHL Predictions 3rd January 2019 by Gracenote
Jets vs. Penguins Preview and Predictions

Captain Sidney Crosby was selected to participate in his eighth NHL All-Star Game later this month, and his sizzling play is one of the primary reasons why the Pittsburgh Penguins are riding a season-high seven-game win streak. Crosby has recorded five straight multi-point performances (three goals, nine assists) for the fourth time in his career as the Penguins head into Friday's home game against the Winnipeg Jets at PPG Paints Arena.

Crosby scored and set up a goal for the second consecutive contest in Wednesday's 7-2 romp over the New York Rangers, improving Pittsburgh to 12-2-1 in its last 15 games. The two-time Hart Trophy winner scored a goal in the Penguins' 4-3 victory at Winnipeg on Nov. 27, boosting his career total to 53 points (17 goals, 36 assists) in 35 career encounters versus the club. Mark Scheifele tallied twice against Pittsburgh and collected 17 points during a recent eight-game stretch before being named to his first NHL All-Star Game. "We have to focus on the task at hand. Once the start of that bye week happens then maybe I'll ask a few more questions. But now it's focusing on getting wins with the Jets," said the 25-year-old Scheifele, who resides second on the team in goals (22), assists (27) and points (49).

TV: 7 p.m. ET, ESPN-Plus, TVAS, TSN3 (Winnipeg), AT&T SportsNet-Pittsburgh

ABOUT THE JETS (25-12-2): Captain Blake Wheeler, who scored in Monday's 4-3 triumph at Edmonton, is pleased to join Scheifele and head to his second straight All-Star Game after posting team highs in assists (44) and points (50). "Scheif and I are getting the recognition for being on a really good team," the 32-year-old Wheeler said. "We get a lot of ice time. We're put in positions to succeed because we have guys that do the right things every day." Patrik Laine, who is Winnipeg's representative in the NHL's "Last Men In" competition, has just one of his team-leading 24 goals in the last seven games.

ABOUT THE PENGUINS (22-12-6): Defenseman Kris Letang put his best foot forward after being selected as Pittsburgh's "Last Men In" representative for the NHL All-Star Game -- the 31-year-old Quebec native scored and set up a goal versus the Rangers to boost his season-high point streak to five games (two goals, six assists). Letang has scored nine of his 105 career tallies this season to move within three of matching Paul Coffey's franchise record for goals by a defenseman. Zach Aston-Reese, who is riding a career-long three-game point streak (two goals, one assist), snapped a tie with 5:12 remaining in the third period for the eventual game-winning goal in the previous meeting with Winnipeg.

OVERTIME

1. Winnipeg LW Brandon Lemieux, the son of former NHLer Claude Lemieux, tallied twice on Monday to double his career goal total.

2. Pittsburgh is 9-for-19 on the power play and 16 of 17 on the penalty kill during its seven-game win streak.

3. Jets G Connor Hellebuyck sports a 4-3-0 mark in his last seven starts despite yielding 22 goals.

PREDICTION: Jets 4, Penguins 3

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 12:34 PM
Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Carolina Hurricanes Preview and Predictions 2019-01-04

The Columbus Blue Jackets continue to pile up points in their battle for first place in the Metropolitan Division and look to record their seventh victory in eight games when they visit the Carolina Hurricanes on Friday. The Blue Jackets are 7-1-1 in their last nine contests after matching a franchise record with five goals in the third period of a 6-3 win over Ottawa on Monday and trail first-place Washington by only two points.

"We didn't play perfect, Neither did they," Columbus defenseman Seth Jones told reporters after Monday's win. "It got kind of wide-open there for a bit. All that matters is, we got the win. We got some nice goals, some timely plays when we needed them." It's uncertain whether or not captain Nick Foligno will join the team after missing Monday's game to be with his five-year-old daughter Milana for a heart procedure in Boston, but Columbus will try to match the effort from a 4-1 win at Carolina on Nov. 17, when Cam Atkinson recorded a hat trick. The Hurricanes have rebounded from a 1-4-0 stretch by sweeping a home-and-home series against division-rival Philadelphia after Teuvo Teravainen recorded three points in Thursday's 5-3 win. Leading scorer Sebastian Aho (41 points), who is slated to play in his 200th NHL game on Friday, set up a pair of power-play goals in the latest victory after Carolina had gone 0-for-25 with the man advantage over its previous seven contests.

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, FS Ohio (Columbus) FS Carolinas

ABOUT THE BLUE JACKETS (23-13-3): Artemi Panarin, who will become an unrestricted free agent after the season, has collected three goals and six assists during his five-game point streak and leads the team with 43 points. Atkinson has scored five of his team-high 24 goals in the last six contests while Pierre-Luc Dubois registered a career-best four points on Monday to push his total to 36 on the season. Defenseman Zach Werenski recorded two of his nine goals on Monday and has notched points in five consecutive games while Jones (23 points in 32 games) has posted assists in three straight.

ABOUT THE HURRICANES (17-17-5): Teravainen snapped his three-game point drought with Thursday's effort and is the only other player on the team with more than 21 points, accumulating 10 goals and 22 assists. Captain Justin Williams scored for the first time in eight games on Thursday and Micheal Ferland notched an assist but has been stuck on 11 goals since Nov. 21 - a scoreless streak of 11 games. Petr Mrazek posted the victory in his 200th NHL game on Thursday, meaning Curtis McElhinney (.924 save percentage) could receive the start against his former team.

OVERTIME

1. The Blue Jackets have not received much help from their power play during their run, going 0-for-20 over their last eight games.

2. Carolina D Dougie Hamilton snapped his 11-game point drought Thursday with a goal and an assist.

3. Columbus G Sergei Bobrovsky has registered a .942 save percentage over his last eight appearances.

PREDICTION: Blue Jackets 4, Hurricanes 2

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 12:35 PM
Nashville Predators vs. Detroit Red Wings Preview and Predictions 2019-01-04

The Nashville Predators continue to get healthier and look to extend their winning streak to three games when they visit the struggling Detroit Red Wings on Friday night. Right wing Viktor Arvidsson scored twice in his fourth game back from a thumb injury as Nashville knocked off Philadelphia 4-0 on Tuesday and his first-line partner Filip Forsberg (hand) has been skating and could return soon.

"I thought (Arvidsson) came back and played a good first game, and then from there I think it's been a buildup where he's tried to get better," Predators coach Peter Laviolette told reporters. "He's pushing himself, and you see how important he was (Tuesday) with his speed and his work ethic and his ability to score goals and make a difference in a game." Nashville snapped a seven-game losing streak in the series with a win in February against the Red Wings, who dropped a 5-3 decision against Calgary at home Wednesday for their sixth straight setback (0-4-2). Detroit had climbed back into the postseason race after a slow start, but has managed one victory in its last 11 contests (1-7-3) while falling double-digit points out of a playoff position. "We lost nine of our first 10 games this season and we were able to dig ourselves out of that hole," Red Wings coach Jeff Blashill told reporters. "Now we're facing that same situation and we are going to have to do it again. It will be tough, but we have the experience to know we can do it."

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, Sportsnet, FS Tennessee (Nashville), FS Detroit

ABOUT THE PREDATORS (24-15-2): Defenseman Yannick Weber (undisclosed) and forward Colton Sissons (lower body) have also been skating while center Kyle Turris (lower body) is on the mend for Nashville, which was 0-5-1 before winning the last two. Center Ryan Johansen, who has often skated between Forsberg and Arvidsson, leads the team with 35 points after recording a goal and three assists the last two games. Reigning Vezina Trophy recipient Pekka Rinne (15-10-1), who cooled off in December (.897 save percentage), is likely back in net after backup Juuse Saros shut out Philadelphia on Tuesday.

ABOUT THE RED WINGS (15-20-7): Detroit has also had injury problems much of the season with three top-six defensemen out, but it could get right wing Anthony Mantha (hand) back in the lineup Friday for the first time since Dec. 2. Fellow forward Darren Helm returned after a 20-game injury absence Wednesday and scored his second goal of the season while leading scorer Dylan Larkin (17 goals, 39 points) saw his career-best 14-game point streak end. Goalie Jimmy Howard (.918 SP) is winless in his last five games, but was selected to the Atlantic Division team for the All-Star Game.

OVERTIME

1. Detroit LW Thomas Vanek, who scored in the shootout loss to Florida on Monday, is slated to play his 1,000th NHL game Friday.

2. Rinne and D Roman Josi (29 points) were selected to the Central Division team for the All-Star Game later this month.

3. Red Wings F Andreas Athanasiou registered three of his 14 goals with an assist in his last four contests.

PREDICTION: Predators 4, Red Wings 2

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 12:36 PM
Washington Capitals vs. Dallas Stars Preview and Predictions 2019-01-04

NHL Predictions 4th January 2019 by Gracenote
by Gracenote on 01/04/2019

Dallas Stars president Jim Lites' biting comments about the play of Tyler Seguin and captain Jamie Benn apparently hit home. The duo hopes to be able to continue its offensive surge since the remarks were made when the Stars conclude their four-game homestand Friday against the Washington Capitals.

Dallas has gone 2-0-1 during its stretch at American Airlines Center, which began a day after Lites spoke harshly about Seguin and Benn - who have combined for four goals and two assists over the three games. However, Benn suffered an upper-body injury in Wednesday's 5-4 triumph over New Jersey and is considered day-to-day. Captain Alex Ovechkin ended his six-game goal-scoring drought on Thursday, but it wasn't enough to keep Washington from having its five-game road winning streak snapped as it began a three-game trek with a 5-2 setback at St. Louis. The 33-year-old Russian's tally was his league-leading 30th, making him the second player in league history (Mike Gartner) to begin his career with 14 straight 30-goal seasons.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, NBCS Washington Plus, FS Southwest Plus (Dallas)

ABOUT THE CAPITALS (24-12-3): Defenseman Matt Niskanen recorded two penalty minutes and a minus-2 rating in 21 minutes, 23 seconds of ice time on Thursday after missing two games with an upper-body injury. Ovechkin joined Gartner (15 seasons from 1979-94) and Jaromir Jagr (15 from 1991-2007) as the only NHL players to record at least 30 goals in 14 or more consecutive campaigns. Blue-liner Michal Kempny notched a pair of assists against the Blues, matching his total from the previous 13 games.

ABOUT THE STARS (21-16-4): Rookie defenseman Miro Heiskanen celebrated being selected to play in the All-Star Game by recording his second career two-goal performance on Wednesday. The 19-year-old Finn, who also tallied twice on Nov. 23 against Ottawa, is tied with forwards Devin Shore and Alexander Radulov for the team lead with three game-winning goals. Seguin, who registered his third two-goal performance of the season in the win over the Devils, is one assist shy of 300 for his career.

OVERTIME

1. Stars D Julius Honka, who exited Wednesday's game with an upper-body injury, practiced the next day and is expected to be in the lineup against the Capitals.

2. Washington RW T.J. Oshie has gone three games without a goal, keeping him two shy of 200 for his career.

3. Dallas recalled Erik Condra from Texas and assigned fellow RW Denis Gurianov to the American Hockey League club.

PREDICTION: Capitals 4, Stars 2

Can'tPickAWinner
New Jersey Devils vs. Arizona Coyotes Preview and Predictions 2019-01-04

The New Jersey Devils and Arizona Coyotes are each fighting to avoid last place in their respective divisions and it doesn't take much to figure out why both teams are scuffling this season. The Devils are tied for the fewest road wins in the league while the Coyotes own the NHL's worst mark at home heading into Friday night's matchup in Glendale, Ariz.

New Jersey opened a four-game road trip with a 5-4 loss at Dallas on Wednesday night to snap a three-game winning streak after a late comeback fell short. "You can't expect to play the way we did and have an opportunity (to win)," Devils forward Kyle Palmieri said after his team was outshot 28-2 in the first half of the setback. Arizona has dropped the first two contests of a four-game homestand, falling to Edmonton 3-1 on Wednesday, and has been limited to one goal or less in six of the last nine games. "We're a little challenged right now (by injuries)," Coyotes coach Rick Tocchet said. "This is the world that you live in. This is important. I've got to show leadership. We can't hang our head."

TV: 9 p.m. ET, MSG Plus (New Jersey), FS Arizona Plus

ABOUT THE DEVILS (15-17-7): Rookie goaltender MacKenzie Blackwood, who had posted back-to-back shutouts in his previous two outings, allowed more goals to Dallas than he had in his first four career starts combined. "Every night's not going to be perfect, right?" Blackwood said. "The good thing in this business is you're right back at it pretty soon after, so it's a good opportunity for us in this room to show our adversity and come back in the next one." Leading scorer and reigning league MVP Taylor Hall, the team's lone All-Star selection, is expected to miss his fifth straight game due to a lower-body injury.

ABOUT THE COYOTES (17-21-2): An already struggling offense absorbed another blow when Arizona announced that forward Nick Schmaltz, who has five goals and 14 points in 17 games since he was acquired from the Chicago Blackhawks, was placed on injured reserve Thursday and is listed as week-to-week. Schmaltz will be joined on the sideline by defenseman Kevin Connauton, who was hurt late in Wednesday's loss, although Tocchet did not offer any specifics on the injury after Thursday's practice. Brad Richardson scored the lone goal Wednesday after sitting out the previous three games due to illness.

OVERTIME

1. Coyotes F Clayton Keller, who leads the team with 29 points, was selected to play in the All-Star Game.

2. Palmieri reached 20 goals for the fourth consecutive season in Wednesday's game.

3. Arizona recalled C Laurent Dauphin from Tucson of the American Hockey League.

PREDICTION: Devils 4, Coyotes 2

Can'tPickAWinner
New York Rangers vs. Colorado Avalanche Preview and Predictions 2019-01-04

The New York Rangers have begun to make life bearable away Madison Square Garden, defeating a pair of Central Division representatives to improve their porous road record to 6-10-2. After getting shellacked in their last outing at home, the Rangers aim to pick up the pieces on Friday when they carry a 10-game point streak (7-0-3) against Western Conference foes into the opener of a three-game trek versus the reeling Colorado Avalanche.

Defenseman Kevin Shattenkirk set up his second goal in as many games since returning from a three-week absence due to a shoulder injury in Wednesday's 7-2 setback to white-hot Pittsburgh. Shattenkirk, who was selected by Colorado with the 14th overall pick of the 2007 NHL Draft, burned his former team with two assists as well as a goal in the shootout of a 3-2 win on Oct. 16. Colorado's troubles from 2018 carried into 2019 as it tumbled into the new year with its six straight loss (0-4-2) and 10th in 12 outings (2-7-3) following Wednesday's 5-4 setback to San Jose. "We got to find a way to stop the bleeding here. ... Instead of stopping the bleeding at one or two goals, we let them get five (Wednesday). That's tough," Avalanche captain Gabriel Landeskog said.

TV: 9 p.m. ET, MSG2 (New York), Altitude (Colorado)

ABOUT THE RANGERS (17-15-7): Like Shattenkirk, Mats Zuccarello also had a pair of assists and converted in the shootout in the previous encounter with the Avalanche. Chris Kreider netted one of his team-best 20 goals this season in that contest and recorded nine points (six goals, three assists) in seven games before being held off the scoresheet versus the Penguins. Mika Zibanejad has failed to dent the scoresheet in five of his last six outings, although the exception saw him set up four goals in New York's 4-3 win at Nashville on Saturday to boost his club-best totals in assists (23) and points (34).

ABOUT THE AVALANCHE (19-14-8): Landeskog's bid to join linemates Mikko Rantanen and Nathan MacKinnon in the NHL All-Star Game begins in earnest as the 26-year-old Swede takes part in the "Last Men In" ballot in which fans can submit their votes among 31 candidates. Landeskog netted one of his team co-leading 24 goals versus the Rangers in addition to notching an assist in that encounter. MacKinnon also has 24 goals -- including one against the Rangers -- and carries a five-game point streak (three goals, two assists) into Friday's tilt while Tyson Jost added his second career two-goal performance versus the Sharks to account for his first marker since Nov. 27.

OVERTIME

1. Colorado sports an impressive 11-5-2 mark versus Eastern Conference representatives.

2. The Rangers have earned at least one point in eight of their last 11 games (6-3-2) against the Avalanche.

3. Colorado G Philipp Grubauer has received an early hook after yielding four goals in two of his last three starts.

PREDICTION: Avalanche 4, Rangers 2

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 01:23 PM
Vegas Golden Knights vs. Anaheim Ducks Preview and Predictions 2019-01-04

Two teams streaking in opposite directions face off Friday, when the Vegas Golden Knights visit the Anaheim Ducks. Vegas is seeking its fifth consecutive victory after extending its point streak to seven games (5-0-2) with Tuesday's 2-0 blanking of Los Angeles.

Brandon Pirri recorded a goal and an assist for the second straight game while Marc-Andre Fleury turned aside 17 shots en route to his 23rd victory and sixth shutout -- both league highs. Anaheim continues its six-game homestand in search of its first win since Dec. 17 at Pittsburgh. The Ducks saw their slide reach six contests (0-4-2) with Monday's 2-1 overtime loss to Tampa Bay, which dropped them to 0-0-2 during their stretch at Honda Center. Nick Ritchie scored the lone goal for Anaheim, giving him five points (four assists) in his last three games.

TV: 10 p.m. ET, Sportsnet, AT&T SportsNet-Rocky Mountain (Vegas), FS West (Anaheim)

ABOUT THE GOLDEN KNIGHTS (24-15-4): Pirri has registered six goals and three assists in seven games since being recalled from Chicago of the American Hockey League on Dec. 19. The 27-year-old center, who was selected by the Chicago Blackhawks in the second round of the 2009 draft, tallied three times in two contests with Vegas last season. Alex Tuch has collected two goals and three assists during a four-game point streak that has vaulted him into the team lead in scoring (31 points -- six shy of the career high he set last campaign).

ABOUT THE DUCKS (19-15-7): Ondrej Kase notched an assist against the Lightning for his 14th point (eight goals) in 13 games. The 23-year-old Czech is tied with Pontus Aberg for first on the team with 11 tallies after recording a career-high 20 goals last season. Captain Ryan Getzlaf tops the club with 29 points despite being kept off the scoresheet in each of his last five contests.

OVERTIME

1. Fleury is tied with Ed Giacomin and Bernie Parent for 21st place on the all-time list with 54 career shutouts.

2. Anaheim made a minor trade on Thursday, sending G Jared Coreau to St. Louis for future considerations.

3. Vegas has gone 8-0-2 at home since falling 4-1 to St. Louis on Nov. 16.

PREDICTION: Golden Knights 4, Ducks 1

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 03:30 PM
Handicapped by Rick Needham at Aqueduct
RACE #5 - AQUEDUCT RACE TRACK - 2:54 PM EASTERN POST
9.0 FURLONGS DIRT FOUR YEARS OLD AND UPWARD $25,000.00 CLAIMING $46,000.00 PURSE

#3 TURCO BRAVO
#5 INDIAN GUIDE
#6 LET ME GO FIRST
#4 ADMIRAL BLUE

#3 TURCO BRAVO, a Chilean-bred entry, is the overall speed leader in this claiming field racing at today's distance of 9.0 furlongs on the dirt, and has hit the board in "POWER RUN FASHION" in each of his last five starts, including back-to-back "POWER RUN WINS" in his last two outings. #5 INDIAN GUIDE, the pace profile leader, has hit the board in three of his last four starts, including a "POWER RUN PLACE" finish in his 3rd race back.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 03:31 PM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Charles Town - Race #3 - Post: 7:57pm - Claiming - 4.5 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $10,000 Class Rating: 59

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#5 DECIDING FACTOR (ML=9/2)
#8 ALLEN'S SONG (ML=5/1)

DECIDING FACTOR - Brown brings her right back. I recommend you stay with this hot filly. Just missed hitting the board on December 14th at Charles Town. With respectable odds in today's race, she has my interest. This filly's last figure recorded on Dec 14th is in the top spot in last race speed ratings. ALLEN'S SONG - This mare is back in a race very quick. This is a great angle - Sprinters that come back in less than 10 days after a race. A good sign of a sharp and ready racehorse. Mare's last race was against tougher open company. She's in with easier 'state breds' today. Sterling brings her right back. I propose you stay with this strong mare.

Vulnerable Contenders: #4 CATLIKETENDENCIES (ML=2/1), #2 SHE'S A LIL PISTIL (ML=7/2), #7 FINLEY'S FORTUNE (ML=6/1),

CATLIKETENDENCIES - Has been defeated as the chalk back to back. A repeat is probably in store. Hard to back the public's choice when she continues to lose as the favorite. SHE'S A LIL PISTIL - I find it hard to support any pony in a short distance event if she hasn't finished in the money in a sprint in the last 60 days. In the last event this mount finished fifth. Doesn't show much potential for her chances today. When looking at today's class rating, she will have to garner a better speed figure than in the last race to be competitive in this dirt sprint. FINLEY'S FORTUNE - You figure that this animal is going to finish first just because she's always close. Just doesn't win regularly.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
Play #5 DECIDING FACTOR to win if you can get odds of 8/5 or more

EXACTA WAGERS:
Box [5,8]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 03:31 PM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Delta Downs

Delta Downs - Race 4

Daily Double (Races 4-5) ($1 min.) / Exacta / Trifecta (.50 min.) Pick 3 (Races 4-5-6) (.50 min.) / Superfecta (.10 min.)

Claiming $10,000 • 6 1/2 Furlongs • Dirt • Ages 4 and up • CR: 82 • Purse: $17,000 • Post: 6:52P

FOR FOUR YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES. WEIGHT, 123 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $10,000.

Contenders

Race Analysis

P#

Horse

Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Lone Trailer. HOLD ME KAT is the Lone Trailer of the race, but has been deemed a non-contender due to a low Platinum Figure or other overall low ratings. * KEY ANGLES * INSUBORDINATION: Today is a sprint and this is the horse's third or fourth start after a layoff. Horse has run a Good Race within the last 30 days. GUS'S TIZZY: Horse has run a Good Race within the last 30 days. Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. BERKO: Horse ranks in the top three in Trac kMaster Power Rating. Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Class Rating at the distance/surface.

INSUBORDINATION

7/2

3/1

GUS'S TIZZY

5/2

5/1

BERKO

5/1

8/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure

INSUBORDINATION

7/2

Front-runner

BERKO

5/1

Alternator/Front-runner

GUS'S TIZZY

5/2

Stalker

DELICIOUS

10/1

Stalker

LET'S GO BOSS

10/1

Alternator/Stalker

HOLD ME KAT

15/1

Trailer

BLENDED LUTE

8/1

Alternator/Non-contender

CAT'S SHINING STAR

8/1

Alternator/Non-contender

FLYING SOUTH

12/1

Alternator/Non-contender

ROARING STAR FIRE

10/1

Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 03:33 PM
Handicapped by Top Horse Analytics at Gulfstream Park

01/04/19, GP, Race 5, 2.37 ET
6 1/2F [Dirt] 1.14.02 MAIDEN CLAIMING. Purse $21,000.
Claiming Price $12,500. FOR MAIDENS, FOUR YEARS OLDAND UPWARD
$1 Daily Double / $1 Exacta / $.50 Trifecta / $.10 Superfecta / $1 Super Hi 5 - $.50 Bet 3 (Races 5-6-7) / $.20 Rainbow Pick 6 (Races 5-10)
Top Horse - Races 51, Win Percent 33.33, $1 ROI 0.82, For Race Category MSW_MCLM Dirt
Best in race - (J)ockey (T)rainer (S)peed (F)inish (E)arnings (W)orkouts (L)ead (C)loser
Rating Pgm# Horse Name M/L Jockey Trainer FLAGS
100.0000 8 Talking Zip 6-1 Saez L De La Cerda Armando JT
099.6184 2 Primary Surplus 5/2 Jimenez A Abreu Jorge R.
097.6739 6 Quenlenny 6-1 Albarado R Romans Dale L. L
097.6154 9 Nation U S A 8-1 Castillo L A Gazader Daniel SW
095.8321 5 Tropical Tapistry 20-1 Reyes L Levy Tamara L. C
095.7723 4 Dr Dudley 3-1 Nunez E O Catanese Ralph J. FE
095.3456 7 Marnesia One Step 30-1 Sanchez L A Rossi Albino A.
094.4657 3 Seven Ways(b+) 4-1 Vasquez M A Azpurua. Jr. Eduardo
093.3386 1 Elogio 30-1 Monterrey. Jr. P Monterrey. Sr. Pedro

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 03:33 PM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Laurel - Race #5 - Post: 2:30pm - Maiden Claiming - 8.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $18,000 Class Rating: 60

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#9 EXPECT DRAMA (ML=5/1)

EXPECT DRAMA - Was in a $25,000 Maiden Claiming race at Laurel last time out. That race had a class number of 71 and he is moving down in this field. A certain strong challenger. No needing to look any further. This pony has my cash. Way too much pace. Maiden is moving to the dirt, and may not have liked the turf last out. Has a good chance to get to the winner's circle for the 1st time. Last time around the track, finished eighth on the soft turf at Laurel. Should do much better right here.

Vulnerable Contenders: #4 TRION WINGS (ML=8/5), #2 MCLEAN HOUSE (ML=3/1), #8 APACHEAN (ML=8/1),

TRION WINGS - Just don't think he is worth it at the likely odds. MCLEAN HOUSE - Hasn't been close to winning at all recently. APACHEAN - This horse just hasn't looked ready of late. When checking today's class rating, he will have to notch a better rating than last time around the track to vie in this dirt route.

Top HatGUEST COMMENTARY: Hal - EXPECT DRAMA - This gelding beat the class rating of this race two races back with a figure of 64. He should be high in your wagering considerations today.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
#9 EXPECT DRAMA to win at post-time odds of 1/1 or better

EXACTA WAGERS:
9 with [2,6]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
Skip

SUPER HIGH 5 WAGERS:
None

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 03:36 PM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Sunland Park
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 8 - Allowance - 350y on the Dirt. Purse: $28600 Class Rating: 84

QUARTER HORSE 350Y, FOR REGISTERED NEW MEXICO BRED FOUR YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES. FOUR YEAR OLDS, 126 LBS.; OLDER, 128 LBS.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 4 INSURMOUNTABLE BB 5/2

# 3 PCJ THATS IT 4/1

# 10 DENIM WIZZARD 30/1

INSURMOUNTABLE BB could be the bet in here. Earned a solid speed figure last time out. He has strong class ratings, averaging 84, and has to be given a shot for this event. PCJ THATS IT - Has some interesting angles which make this entrant a play. She has decent class ratings, averaging 88, and has to be considered in here.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 05:09 PM
Friday's Tip Sheet
Kevin Rogers

Game of the Night: Thunder at Blazers – 10:35 PM EST

The two teams sitting behind the Nuggets for the top spot in the Northwest division hook up at Moda Center for the first time this season. Portland (22-16 SU, 19-19 ATS) swept the four-game regular season series in 2017-18 from Oklahoma City, as three of the victories came by eight points or less. Dating back to April 2016, Portland has captured eight of the previous nine matchups with OKC, including a perfect 5-0 mark at home.

The Thunder (24-13 SU, 21-16 ATS) rallied past the Lakers on Wednesday at Staples Center, 107-100 to cash as five-point favorites. Paul George burned his hometown team by scoring 37 points for OKC, in spite of hitting only 2-of-11 three-point attempts. Russell Westbrook shot a putrid 3-of-20 from the floor, but still managed to score 14 points, while pulling down 16 rebounds, and dishing out 10 assists. Oklahoma City improved to 4-2 ATS in its last six road contests, while picking up only its third cover in the past nine opportunities as an away favorite.

The Blazers squandered a 14-point halftime lead on Tuesday at Sacramento as the Kings rallied back to force overtime. However, Portland held off Sacramento in the extra time, 113-108, as Jusuf Nurkic posted an incredible 24-point, 23-rebound performance. The Blazers’ backcourt duo of Damian Lillard and C.J. McCollum managed to connect on only 1-of-14 three-point attempts, but Portland improved to 7-3 in its last 10 games overall.

South Least

Not one of the five teams in the Southeast division owns a winning record currently as two playoff squads from last season meet up in Miami. The Heat (18-18 SU, 21-15 ATS) can climb into first place with a victory over the Wizards (15-23 SU, 14-24 ATS), as the road team has won each of the first two matchups this season. The OVER has hit each time, as the Wizards outlasted the Heat at American Airlines Arena on November 10 as 3 ½-point underdogs, 116-110.

Washington is coming off back-to-back wins over Charlotte and Atlanta at home following a 2-9 stretch, led by Bradley Beal’s 24 points in a 114-98 triumph over the Hawks on Wednesday. Since winning at Atlanta on December 5, the Wizards are riding a dreadful 0-7 SU/ATS streak in the last seven games away from Capital One Arena. Washington has struggled mightily in the road underdog role this season by posting a 2-12 SU/ATS record, but one of those victories came at Miami in November.

Miami is riding a 7-2 run the last nine games, which includes victories over Houston, Milwaukee, and Memphis. The Heat routed the Cavaliers twice over the last week, including a 117-92 blowout at Quicken Loans Arena on Wednesday. Miami is in the midst of five consecutive OVERS, including three straight OVERS at American Airlines Arena.

Another Bucks Blowout?

Milwaukee is halfway done with a six-game homestand as the Bucks (26-10 SU, 20-14-2 ATS) are coming off three straight blowouts by double-digits. After knocking off the Knicks on Christmas Day at Madison Square Garden, Milwaukee cruised past New York at Fiserv Forum on December 27 as 14 ½-point favorites, 112-96. The Bucks took care of the Nets two days late by 14, followed by a 121-98 rout of Detroit to easily cash as 10-point favorites.

The Bucks seek their ninth win in 10 tries as Milwaukee hosts Atlanta. The Hawks (11-26 SU, 16-21 ATS) will face old coach Mike Budenholzer for the first time since he parted ways with Atlanta following a five-year stint. Atlanta had won five of seven games from December 18 through December 29, but the Hawks are coming off back-to-back road losses at Indiana and Washington. Although the Hawks failed to cash against the Wizards, Atlanta owns a 5-2 ATS mark in the past seven games as an underdog.

Maverick Money

Dallas (18-19 SU, 23-14 ATS) finished 2018 with only two road victories in 18 tries, but is 1-0 away from American Airlines Center in 2019. The Mavericks destroyed the Hornets on Wednesday as 1 ½-point underdogs, 122-84, paced by a 42-point first quarter outburst. Four Dallas starters finished in double-figures as not one Maverick scored more than 18 points, but the Mavs were able to drill 18 three-pointers to grab their sixth cover in the last seven games.

The Celtics (22-15 SU, 19-18 ATS) picked up their third consecutive home victory in Wednesday’s 115-102 triumph over the Wolves to cash as six-point favorites. Boston played without point guard Kyrie Irving, who sat out due to an eye injury, but the Celtics were boosted by Gordon Hayward’s 35 points off the bench on an efficient 14-of-18 shooting from the floor. The Celtics eclipsed the OVER for the 10th time in 11 games, including their fourth straight OVER at TD Garden.

Boston is playing with revenge after losing at Dallas in late November, 113-104 as 2 ½-point favorites. The victory by Dallas snapped a four-game skid against Boston dating back to November 2016, while neither team has busted the 100-point mark in the last two matchups at TD Garden. Unfortunately, Irving will not suit up once again as Boston owns a 2-1 SU/ATS record without the All-Star guard this season.

Sun Setting

Following a 7-0 ATS run through most of December, the Suns (9-30 SU, 17-22 ATS) have gone backwards of late by compiling an 0-4 SU and 1-3 ATS record on their current homestand. Granted, all four teams will likely be in the playoffs (Oklahoma City, Denver, Golden State, and Philadelphia), but the lone cover came thanks to a furious fourth quarter rally in four-point loss to the Nuggets last Saturday. The Suns fell behind the 76ers by 23 points at halftime on Wednesday, but stormed back with 78 second half points in a 132-127 setback as 3 ½-point underdogs.

The Clippers (21-16 SU, 21-16 ATS) invade the Valley for the second time in less than a month as Los Angeles outlasted Phoenix on December 10 as 9 ½-point favorites, 123-119. L.A. has captured 10 consecutive matchups with Phoenix since the start of the 2016-17 season, including five victories at Talking Stick Resort Arena. The Clippers are coming off consecutive home losses to the Spurs and 76ers, but L.A. has won only two of its last seven games away from Staples Center since the start of December.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 05:09 PM
NBA
Dunkel

Friday, January 4

Dallas @ Boston

Game 525-526
January 4, 2019 @ 8:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Dallas
Boston
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Boston
by 12
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Boston
by 5
217 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Boston
(-5); Under

Utah @ Cleveland

Game 527-528
January 4, 2019 @ 7:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Utah
Cleveland
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Utah
by 10 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Utah
by 8
Dunkel Pick:
Utah
(-8); Over

Brooklyn @ Memphis

Game 529-530

Dunkel Rating:
Brooklyn
Memphis
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Memphis
by 8 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Memphis
by 4 1/2
207 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Memphis
(-4 1/2); Under

Washington @ Miami

Game 531-532
January 4, 2019 @ 8:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Washington
Miami
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Miami
by 12
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Miami
by 6 1/2
214 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Miami
(-6 1/2); Under

Orlando @ Minnesota

Game 533-534

Dunkel Rating:
Orlando
Minnesota
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Minnesota
by 3 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Minnesota
by 6
Dunkel Pick:
Orlando
(+6); Over

Indiana @ Chicago

Game 535-536

Dunkel Rating:
Indiana
Chicago
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Indiana
by 15 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Indiana
by 6
201 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Indiana
(-6); Over

Atlanta @ Milwaukee

Game 537-538
January 4, 2019 @ 8:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Atlanta
Milwaukee
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Milwaukee
by 17
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Milwaukee
by 13 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Milwaukee
(-13 1/2); Under

LA Clippers @ Phoenix

Game 539-540
January 4, 2019 @ 9:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
LA Clippers
Phoenix
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
LA Clippers
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
LA Clippers
by 4 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Phoenix
(+4 1/2); Over

New York @ LA Lakers

Game 541-542
January 4, 2019 @ 10:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
New York
LA Lakers
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
LA Lakers
by 11 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
LA Lakers
by 8 1/2
225 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
LA Lakers
(-8 1/2); Over

Oklahoma City @ Portland

Game 543-544
January 4, 2019 @ 10:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Oklahoma City
Portland
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Oklahoma City
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Portland
by 1
222 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Oklahoma City
(+1); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 05:10 PM
NBA

Friday, January 4

Dallas is 3-2 in its last five games, 6-1 vs spread in its last seven; they covered four of last five road games. Under is 3-0-1 in their last four games. Boston won four of its last six games; they covered their last three home games. Last 11 Celtic games went over the total. Celtics won four of last five games with Dallas; over is 6-2-1 in last nine series games. Mavericks covered three of their last four visits to Boston.

Jazz split their last ten games; they’re 1-4-1 vs spread in last six road games. Eight of their last ten games stayed under. Cavaliers lost their last seven games; they’re 0-4 vs spread in last four home games. Four of their last six games went over. Home side won last nine Utah-Cleveland games; Jazz is 2-2-1 vs spread in last five visits to Ohio. Last five series games stayed under the total.

Brooklyn won 10 of its last 13 games; they’re 5-4 vs spread in last nine road games. Over is 7-4 in their last 11 games. Grizzlies lost 10 of their last 13 games; they’re 0-5 vs spread in last five home games. Six of their last eight games stayed under. Nets won three of their last four games with Memphis; Brooklyn covered its last four visits to Tennessee. Five of last six series games went over the total.

Washington is 4-9 in its last 13 games; they’re 0-7 vs spread in last seven road games. Four of their last five games stayed under. Miami won seven of its last nine games; they’re 9-2 vs spread in last 11 road games. Nets’ last five games went over the total. Heat won seven of last ten games with the Wizards; last four series games went over the total. Wizards are 3-2 vs spread in their last five visits to Miami.

Magic won three of their last four games; they’re 8-3 vs spread in their last 11 road games. Four of last six games went over. Timberwolves are 4-9 in their last 13 games; they’re 5-3 vs spread in last eight home games. Eight of their last nine games went over the total. Minnesota won three of their last four games with Orlando (over 3-1). Magic covered its last five trips to the Twin Cities.

Indiana won five in row, 12 of last 14 games; they’re 4-0-1 vs spread in last five road games. Four of their last five games went over. Chicago split its last eight games; they’re 2-5 vs spread in last seven home games. Under is 8-3 in their last 11 games. Pacers won six of last seven games with the Bulls; they’re 1-4 vs spread in their last five visits to Chicago. Seven of last nine series games stayed under the total.

Hawks are 5-3 in their last eight games, 4-1 vs spread in last five road games. Under is 5-3 in their last eight games. Milwaukee won eight of last nine games, covered last four; they’re 4-0-1 vs spread in last five home games. Three of their last four home games went over. Bucks won their last four games with Atlanta, but Hawks covered seven of last eight series games; Atlanta is 4-1 vs spread in last five visits to Milwaukee. Four of last six series games went over total.

Clippers are 4-7 in their last 11 games, 7-5-1 vs spread in last 13 road games. Five of their last seven games went over total. Suns lost their last four games, all at home (0-3-1 vs spread); four of their last five games went over. Clippers won their last ten games with Phoenix (8-2 vs spread); they’re 3-2 vs spread in last five visits to the desert. Four of last six series games stayed under the total.

New York lost its last eight games (2-6 vs spread); they’re 3-7 vs spread in last ten road games. Over is 7-4 in their last 11 games. James is still out for the Lakers, who are 4-7 in last 11 games, 2-4 vs spread in last six home games. Six of their last eight games stayed under. Knicks won six of last eight games with the Lakers; they’re 3-2 vs spread in last five series games played here. Last four series games went over the total.

Thunder won seven of their last ten games; they’re 4-2 vs spread in last six road games. Under is 6-0-1 in their last seven games. Trailblazers won three of their last four games; they’re 5-6 vs spread in last 11 home games. Six of their last eight games stayed under. Portland won/covered its last six games with Oklahoma City; three of last four series games stayed under the total. Thunder is 1-4 vs spread in last five visits to Portland.

Can'tPickAWinner
NBA

Friday, January 4

Trend Report

Utah Jazz
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Utah's last 10 games
Utah is 1-5-1 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
Utah is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Utah's last 7 games on the road
Utah is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Cleveland
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Utah's last 5 games when playing Cleveland
Utah is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
Utah is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
The total has gone OVER in 14 of Utah's last 21 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Cleveland is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland's last 6 games
Cleveland is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Cleveland is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Cleveland's last 8 games at home
Cleveland is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Utah
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cleveland's last 5 games when playing Utah
Cleveland is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games when playing at home against Utah
Cleveland is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Utah
The total has gone OVER in 14 of Cleveland's last 21 games when playing at home against Utah

Dallas Mavericks
Dallas is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games
Dallas is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games
Dallas is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Dallas is 1-9 SU in its last 10 games on the road
Dallas is 11-5 ATS in its last 16 games when playing Boston
Dallas is 12-5 SU in its last 17 games when playing Boston
Dallas is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Boston
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Dallas's last 9 games when playing Boston
Dallas is 8-1 ATS in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Boston
Dallas is 13-6 SU in its last 19 games when playing on the road against Boston
Boston Celtics
Boston is 12-5 ATS in its last 17 games
Boston is 12-5 SU in its last 17 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Boston's last 5 games
Boston is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 games at home
Boston is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Boston's last 6 games at home
Boston is 5-11 ATS in its last 16 games when playing Dallas
Boston is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Dallas
Boston is 5-12 SU in its last 17 games when playing Dallas
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Boston's last 9 games when playing Dallas
Boston is 1-8 ATS in its last 9 games when playing at home against Dallas
Boston is 6-13 SU in its last 19 games when playing at home against Dallas

Indiana Pacers
Indiana is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
Indiana is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Indiana's last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Indiana's last 17 games
Indiana is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Indiana is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Indiana's last 8 games on the road
Indiana is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Chicago
Indiana is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Chicago
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Indiana's last 6 games when playing Chicago
Indiana is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Chicago
Indiana is 5-19 SU in its last 24 games when playing on the road against Chicago
Chicago Bulls
Chicago is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
Chicago is 6-19 SU in its last 25 games
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Chicago's last 12 games
Chicago is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Chicago is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Chicago's last 6 games at home
Chicago is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Indiana
Chicago is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing Indiana
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Chicago's last 6 games when playing Indiana
Chicago is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Indiana
Chicago is 19-5 SU in its last 24 games when playing at home against Indiana

Orlando Magic
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Orlando's last 6 games
Orlando is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
Orlando is 8-17 SU in its last 25 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Orlando's last 6 games on the road
Orlando is 9-2 ATS in its last 11 games when playing Minnesota
Orlando is 14-5 SU in its last 19 games when playing Minnesota
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Orlando's last 6 games when playing Minnesota
Orlando is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
Orlando is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
Minnesota Timberwolves
Minnesota is 4-9 SU in its last 13 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Minnesota's last 5 games
Minnesota is 10-5 ATS in its last 15 games at home
Minnesota is 15-7 SU in its last 22 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Minnesota's last 7 games at home
Minnesota is 2-9 ATS in its last 11 games when playing Orlando
Minnesota is 5-14 SU in its last 19 games when playing Orlando
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Minnesota's last 6 games when playing Orlando
Minnesota is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Orlando
Minnesota is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Orlando

Brooklyn Nets
Brooklyn is 10-4 ATS in its last 14 games
Brooklyn is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Brooklyn is 10-3 SU in its last 13 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Brooklyn's last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Brooklyn's last 6 games on the road
Brooklyn is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Memphis
Brooklyn is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games when playing Memphis
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Brooklyn's last 6 games when playing Memphis
Brooklyn is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Memphis
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Brooklyn's last 5 games when playing on the road against Memphis
Memphis Grizzlies
Memphis is 1-9 ATS in its last 10 games
Memphis is 2-8 SU in its last 10 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Memphis's last 8 games
Memphis is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Memphis is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home
Memphis is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Brooklyn
Memphis is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games when playing Brooklyn
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Memphis's last 6 games when playing Brooklyn
Memphis is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Brooklyn
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Memphis's last 5 games when playing at home against Brooklyn

Washington Wizards
Washington is 3-10 ATS in its last 13 games
Washington is 4-9 SU in its last 13 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Washington's last 5 games
Washington is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Washington is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Washington's last 6 games on the road
Washington is 1-3-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Miami
Washington is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games when playing Miami
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington's last 5 games when playing Miami
Washington is 6-14 SU in its last 20 games when playing on the road against Miami
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Washington's last 9 games when playing on the road against Miami
Miami Heat
Miami is 8-1 ATS in its last 9 games
Miami is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Miami's last 5 games
Miami is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Miami is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games when playing Washington
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Miami's last 5 games when playing Washington
Miami is 14-6 SU in its last 20 games when playing at home against Washington
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Miami's last 9 games when playing at home against Washington

Atlanta Hawks
Atlanta is 8-17 SU in its last 25 games
Atlanta is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Atlanta is 4-14 SU in its last 18 games on the road
Atlanta is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Milwaukee
Atlanta is 17-8 SU in its last 25 games when playing Milwaukee
Atlanta is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Milwaukee
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Atlanta's last 6 games when playing Milwaukee
Atlanta is 10-1 ATS in its last 11 games when playing on the road against Milwaukee
Atlanta is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Milwaukee
The total has gone OVER in 16 of Atlanta's last 22 games when playing on the road against Milwaukee
Milwaukee Bucks
Milwaukee is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
Milwaukee is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Milwaukee's last 5 games
Milwaukee is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Milwaukee is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Milwaukee's last 8 games at home
Milwaukee is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Atlanta
Milwaukee is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Atlanta
Milwaukee is 8-17 SU in its last 25 games when playing Atlanta
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Milwaukee's last 6 games when playing Atlanta
Milwaukee is 1-10 ATS in its last 11 games when playing at home against Atlanta
Milwaukee is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Atlanta
The total has gone OVER in 16 of Milwaukee's last 22 games when playing at home against Atlanta

Los Angeles Clippers
LA Clippers is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of LA Clippers's last 8 games
LA Clippers is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Clippers's last 6 games on the road
LA Clippers is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Phoenix
LA Clippers is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Phoenix
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Clippers's last 6 games when playing Phoenix
LA Clippers is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Phoenix
The total has gone OVER in 7 of LA Clippers's last 8 games when playing on the road against Phoenix
Phoenix Suns
Phoenix is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games
Phoenix is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Phoenix's last 5 games
Phoenix is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games at home
Phoenix is 2-10 SU in its last 12 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Phoenix's last 9 games at home
Phoenix is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing LA Clippers
Phoenix is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing LA Clippers
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Phoenix's last 6 games when playing LA Clippers
Phoenix is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against LA Clippers
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Phoenix's last 8 games when playing at home against LA Clippers

New York Knicks
New York is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games
New York is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
New York is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
New York is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 6 of New York's last 8 games on the road
New York is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing LA Lakers
The total has gone OVER in 4 of New York's last 5 games when playing LA Lakers
New York is 4-11 SU in its last 15 games when playing on the road against LA Lakers
The total has gone OVER in 4 of New York's last 5 games when playing on the road against LA Lakers
Los Angeles Lakers
LA Lakers is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of LA Lakers's last 8 games
LA Lakers is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games at home
LA Lakers is 11-4 SU in its last 15 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of LA Lakers's last 6 games at home
LA Lakers is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games when playing New York
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Lakers's last 5 games when playing New York
LA Lakers is 11-4 SU in its last 15 games when playing at home against New York
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Lakers's last 5 games when playing at home against New York

Oklahoma City Thunder
Oklahoma City is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games
Oklahoma City is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games
Oklahoma City is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Oklahoma City is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Oklahoma City's last 5 games on the road
Oklahoma City is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Portland
Oklahoma City is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Portland
Oklahoma City is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Portland
Oklahoma City is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Portland
Portland Trail Blazers
Portland is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Portland's last 5 games
Portland is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Portland's last 5 games at home
Portland is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Oklahoma City
Portland is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Oklahoma City
Portland is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Oklahoma City
Portland is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Oklahoma City

Can'tPickAWinner
NBA
Long Sheet

Friday, January 4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DALLAS (18 - 19) at BOSTON (22 - 15) - 1/4/2019, 7:35 PM
There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

Head-to-Head Series History
BOSTON is 3-2 against the spread versus DALLAS over the last 3 seasons
BOSTON is 4-1 straight up against DALLAS over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UTAH (18 - 20) at CLEVELAND (8 - 30) - 1/4/2019, 7:35 PM
Top Trends for this game.
UTAH is 54-78 ATS (-31.8 Units) in road games in January games since 1996.
UTAH is 38-25 ATS (+10.5 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 59-81 ATS (-30.1 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 24-46 ATS (-26.6 Units) in home games over the last 2 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 3-12 ATS (-10.2 Units) in January games over the last 2 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 16-28 ATS (-14.8 Units) in non-conference games over the last 2 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 23-40 ATS (-21.0 Units) after a loss by 10 points or more over the last 3 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 7-20 ATS (-15.0 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 28-42 ATS (-18.2 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.

UTAH is 3-0 against the spread versus CLEVELAND over the last 3 seasons
CLEVELAND is 2-2 straight up against UTAH over the last 3 seasons
4 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

BROOKLYN (18 - 21) at MEMPHIS (18 - 19) - 1/4/2019, 8:05 PM

MEMPHIS is 3-2 against the spread versus BROOKLYN over the last 3 seasons
BROOKLYN is 3-2 straight up against MEMPHIS over the last 3 seasons
4 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

WASHINGTON (15 - 23) at MIAMI (18 - 18) - 1/4/2019, 8:05 PM
WASHINGTON is 13-24 ATS (-13.4 Units) in all games this season.
WASHINGTON is 4-12 ATS (-9.2 Units) as an underdog this season.
WASHINGTON is 4-16 ATS (-13.6 Units) in road games this season.
WASHINGTON is 0-8 ATS (-8.8 Units) on Friday nights this season.
WASHINGTON is 3-13 ATS (-11.3 Units) in road games versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game this season.
MIAMI is 111-89 ATS (+13.1 Units) in all games over the last 3 seasons.
MIAMI is 5-15 ATS (-11.5 Units) after a win by 10 points or more over the last 2 seasons.

MIAMI is 6-3 against the spread versus WASHINGTON over the last 3 seasons
MIAMI is 7-3 straight up against WASHINGTON over the last 3 seasons
7 of 10 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

ORLANDO (17 - 20) at MINNESOTA (17 - 21) - 1/4/2019, 8:05 PM
MINNESOTA is 8-0 ATS (+8.0 Units) in home games in January games over the last 2 seasons.
MINNESOTA is 21-10 ATS (+10.0 Units) in home games versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.
ORLANDO is 44-26 ATS (+15.4 Units) in road games against Northwest division opponents since 1996.

ORLANDO is 3-1 against the spread versus MINNESOTA over the last 3 seasons
MINNESOTA is 3-1 straight up against ORLANDO over the last 3 seasons
3 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

INDIANA (25 - 12) at CHICAGO (10 - 28) - 1/4/2019, 8:05 PM
INDIANA is 72-52 ATS (+14.8 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
INDIANA is 37-24 ATS (+10.6 Units) as a favorite over the last 2 seasons.
INDIANA is 37-25 ATS (+9.5 Units) in road games over the last 2 seasons.
INDIANA is 228-169 ATS (+42.1 Units) on Friday nights since 1996.
INDIANA is 45-28 ATS (+14.2 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.

CHICAGO is 6-4 against the spread versus INDIANA over the last 3 seasons
INDIANA is 7-3 straight up against CHICAGO over the last 3 seasons
7 of 10 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

ATLANTA (11 - 26) at MILWAUKEE (26 - 10) - 1/4/2019, 8:35 PM
ATLANTA is 17-6 ATS (+10.4 Units) in road games against Central division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 416-484 ATS (-116.4 Units) in home games since 1996.
MILWAUKEE is 12-26 ATS (-16.6 Units) against Southeast division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 142-180 ATS (-56.0 Units) after a win by 10 points or more since 1996.
MILWAUKEE is 59-103 ATS (-54.3 Units) after 3 or more consecutive wins since 1996.

ATLANTA is 6-1 against the spread versus MILWAUKEE over the last 3 seasons
MILWAUKEE is 4-3 straight up against ATLANTA over the last 3 seasons
4 of 7 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

LA CLIPPERS (21 - 16) at PHOENIX (9 - 30) - 1/4/2019, 9:05 PM
PHOENIX is 27-12 ATS (+13.8 Units) after allowing 130 points or more since 1996.
LA CLIPPERS are 14-6 ATS (+7.4 Units) as a favorite this season.
LA CLIPPERS are 14-4 ATS (+9.6 Units) on Friday nights over the last 2 seasons.
LA CLIPPERS are 18-5 ATS (+12.5 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
LA CLIPPERS are 40-27 ATS (+10.3 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.
LA CLIPPERS are 21-10 ATS (+10.0 Units) in road games versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.
PHOENIX is 19-32 ATS (-16.2 Units) when the total is greater than or equal to 220 over the last 2 seasons.
PHOENIX is 3-13 ATS (-11.3 Units) when the total is greater than or equal to 230 over the last 3 seasons.
PHOENIX is 23-37 ATS (-17.7 Units) in home games over the last 2 seasons.
PHOENIX is 7-20 ATS (-15.0 Units) in a home game where the total is greater than or equal to 220 over the last 2 seasons.
PHOENIX is 1-12 ATS (-12.2 Units) in home games on Friday nights over the last 2 seasons.
PHOENIX is 6-17 ATS (-12.7 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
PHOENIX is 17-29 ATS (-14.9 Units) in home games revenging a loss vs opponent over the last 2 seasons.
PHOENIX is 7-15 ATS (-9.5 Units) after allowing 115 points or more this season.
PHOENIX is 8-23 ATS (-17.3 Units) in home games versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.
PHOENIX is 26-43 ATS (-21.3 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.

LA CLIPPERS is 8-2 against the spread versus PHOENIX over the last 3 seasons
LA CLIPPERS is 10-0 straight up against PHOENIX over the last 3 seasons
5 of 10 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

NEW YORK (9 - 29) at LA LAKERS (21 - 17) - 1/4/2019, 10:35 PM

LA LAKERS is 2-2 against the spread versus NEW YORK over the last 3 seasons
LA LAKERS is 2-2 straight up against NEW YORK over the last 3 seasons
4 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

OKLAHOMA CITY (24 - 13) at PORTLAND (22 - 16) - 1/4/2019, 10:35 PM
OKLAHOMA CITY is 42-56 ATS (-19.6 Units) as a favorite over the last 2 seasons.
OKLAHOMA CITY is 7-20 ATS (-15.0 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
PORTLAND is 15-5 ATS (+9.5 Units) in home games vs. division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
PORTLAND is 11-1 ATS (+9.9 Units) in home games after 3 or more consecutive unders over the last 3 seasons.

PORTLAND is 7-1 against the spread versus OKLAHOMA CITY over the last 3 seasons
PORTLAND is 7-1 straight up against OKLAHOMA CITY over the last 3 seasons
5 of 7 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 05:11 PM
NCAAB
Dunkel

Friday, January 4

SMU @ Tulane

Game 801-802
January 4, 2019 @ 7:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
SMU
Tulane
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
SMU
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
SMU
by 9 1/2
139 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Tulane
(+9 1/2); Under

IUPUI @ Illinois-Chicago

Game 803-804

Dunkel Rating:
IUPUI
Illinois-Chicago
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Illinois-Chicago
by 5
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Illinois-Chicago
by 4
Dunkel Pick:
Illinois-Chicago
(-4); Under

Ball State @ Toledo

Game 805-806

Dunkel Rating:
Ball State
Toledo
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Toledo
by 7 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Toledo
by 6
Dunkel Pick:
Toledo
(-6); Under

Buffalo @ Eastern Michigan

Game 907-908

Dunkel Rating:
Buffalo
Eastern Michigan
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Buffalo
by 13 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Buffalo
by 10 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Buffalo
(-10 1/2); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 05:11 PM
NCAAB
Long Sheet

Friday, January 4

SMU (9 - 4) at TULANE (4 - 9) - 1/4/2019, 7:00 PM
SMU is 34-21 ATS (+10.9 Units) as a favorite over the last 3 seasons.
SMU is 110-82 ATS (+19.8 Units) in road games against conference opponents since 1997.
SMU is 19-8 ATS (+10.2 Units) off a win against a conference rival over the last 3 seasons.
SMU is 77-54 ATS (+17.6 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record since 1997.
TULANE is 231-282 ATS (-79.2 Units) in all games since 1997.
TULANE is 231-282 ATS (-79.2 Units) in all lined games since 1997.
TULANE is 1-9 ATS (-8.9 Units) when the total is 130 to 139.5 over the last 2 seasons.
TULANE is 93-133 ATS (-53.3 Units) in all home games since 1997.
TULANE is 93-133 ATS (-53.3 Units) in home lined games since 1997.
TULANE is 154-206 ATS (-72.6 Units) against conference opponents since 1997.
TULANE is 63-93 ATS (-39.3 Units) in January games since 1997.
TULANE is 151-198 ATS (-66.8 Units) after a conference game since 1997.
TULANE is 95-133 ATS (-51.3 Units) off a loss against a conference rival since 1997.
TULANE is 17-32 ATS (-18.2 Units) in home games after allowing 80 points or more since 1997.
TULANE is 17-37 ATS (-23.7 Units) in home games after 3 or more consecutive losses since 1997.
TULANE is 56-87 ATS (-39.7 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a winning record since 1997.

TULANE is 3-0 against the spread versus SMU over the last 3 seasons
SMU is 3-1 straight up against TULANE over the last 3 seasons
3 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

IUPUI (8 - 7) at IL-CHICAGO (7 - 8) - 1/4/2019, 7:00 PM
IUPUI is 5-16 ATS (-12.6 Units) when the total is 150 to 159.5 over the last 3 seasons.
IUPUI is 1-9 ATS (-8.9 Units) in a road game where the total is 150 to 154.5 over the last 3 seasons.
IUPUI is 33-58 ATS (-30.8 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record since 1997.
IUPUI is 3-11 ATS (-9.1 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record after 15 or more games over the last 3 seasons.
IL-CHICAGO is 20-8 ATS (+11.2 Units) when the total is 150 to 159.5 over the last 3 seasons.
IL-CHICAGO is 121-89 ATS (+23.1 Units) as a favorite since 1997.
IL-CHICAGO is 27-11 ATS (+14.9 Units) as a home favorite of 3.5 to 6 points since 1997.
IL-CHICAGO is 13-3 ATS (+9.7 Units) in January games over the last 3 seasons.
IL-CHICAGO is 35-19 ATS (+14.1 Units) on Friday nights since 1997.
IL-CHICAGO is 4-12 ATS (-9.2 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 77+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.

IL-CHICAGO is 2-0 against the spread versus IUPUI over the last 3 seasons
IL-CHICAGO is 2-0 straight up against IUPUI over the last 3 seasons
2 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

BALL ST (9 - 4) at TOLEDO (12 - 1) - 1/4/2019, 7:00 PM

BALL ST is 3-1 against the spread versus TOLEDO over the last 3 seasons
BALL ST is 4-0 straight up against TOLEDO over the last 3 seasons
2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

BUFFALO (12 - 1) at E MICHIGAN (6 - 7) - 1/4/2019, 9:00 PM
BUFFALO is 8-2 ATS (+5.8 Units) in all games this season.
BUFFALO is 8-2 ATS (+5.8 Units) in all lined games this season.
BUFFALO is 11-3 ATS (+7.7 Units) when the total is 140 to 149.5 over the last 3 seasons.
BUFFALO is 8-2 ATS (+5.8 Units) after a non-conference game this season.
BUFFALO is 19-10 ATS (+8.0 Units) after scoring 80 points or more over the last 2 seasons.
E MICHIGAN is 1-8 ATS (-7.8 Units) in all games this season.
E MICHIGAN is 1-8 ATS (-7.8 Units) in all lined games this season.
E MICHIGAN is 24-42 ATS (-22.2 Units) when the total is 140 to 149.5 since 1997.
E MICHIGAN is 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) as an underdog this season.
E MICHIGAN is 69-100 ATS (-41.0 Units) in January games since 1997.
E MICHIGAN is 1-8 ATS (-7.8 Units) after a non-conference game this season.
E MICHIGAN is 119-160 ATS (-57.0 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record since 1997.

BUFFALO is 2-0 against the spread versus E MICHIGAN over the last 3 seasons
BUFFALO is 2-0 straight up against E MICHIGAN over the last 3 seasons
1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 05:12 PM
NCAAB

Friday, January 4

SMU won six of its last seven games with Tulane, winning three of four visits here- they lost 73-70 here LY. Underdogs are 3-0-1 vs spread in last four series games. SMU won its last three games and seven of last eight; Mustangs won by 8 at Georgetown in their only true road game. SMU is 7-0 vs teams ranked outside top 200, with all seven wins by 11+ points. Tulane lost eight of its last ten games; they’re 4-9 vs schedule #251- Green Wave is experience team #331 that is turning ball over 1-2 vs top 100 teams, losing by 11 to Florida State, 32 at Cincinnati.

Ill-Chicago swept IUPUI 70-65/71-62 LY, in Jaguars’ first year in Horizon League. UIC 5-8 vs schedule #77; they’re experience team #192 that turns ball over 20.7% of the time (#266)- they are shooting 55.4% inside arc (#46). Flames 2-0 vs teams ranked outside top 200, winning by 5-6 points. IUPUI lost its last four games, is 6-7 vs schedule #205; Jaguars are experience team #89 that 1-6 in true road games, but the win was at Boston College. IUPUI is shooting only 31.3% on arc (#274)- they gave up 81.3 ppg in their last four games.

Toledo won its last ten games, is 12-1 vs schedule #310; Rockets are experience team #82 that is making 39.8% of its 3’s (#16), shooting 78.9% on foul line (#3). Toledo beat Cal-irvine by 7 in their only top 100 game this season. Ball State won seven of its last eight games after a 1-3 start; Cardinals are experience team #55 that is 8-4 vs schedule #113- they’re shooting 38.2% on arc, 57.3% inside arc (#24). Ball won its last four games with Toledo, winning 82-74/75-63 in last two visits here. Underdogs covered five of last six series games.

Buffalo is 12-1 vs schedule #72 that includes a trip to Ireland; Bulls won by 12 at Syracuse- they play same 2-3 zone that EMU does. Buffalo is 5-1 in true road games, with loss at Marquette- Bulls are 8-0 vs teams ranked outside top 100, with six wins by 12+ points. Bulls won four of last five games with Eastern Michigan; they won two of last three visits to Ypsilanti. Favorites covered four of last five series games. EMU lost its last six D-I games, with two non-D-I wins; Eagles are are 0-4 vs top 100 teams, with losses by 38-18-4-24 points.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 05:12 PM
NCAAB

Friday, January 4

Trend Report

IUPUI @ UIC
IUPUI
The total has gone OVER in 5 of IUPUI's last 7 games on the road
IUPUI is 1-3-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
UIC
UIC is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games at home

Ball State @ Toledo
Ball State
Ball State is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games
Ball State is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
Toledo
Toledo is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
Toledo is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games

Southern Methodist @ Tulane
Southern Methodist
Southern Methodist is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games
Southern Methodist is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Tulane
Tulane
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Tulane's last 7 games when playing at home against Southern Methodist
Tulane is 4-8-1 ATS in its last 13 games at home

Buffalo @ Eastern Michigan
Buffalo
Buffalo is 12-1 SU in its last 13 games
Buffalo is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games on the road
Eastern Michigan
Eastern Michigan is 12-2 SU in its last 14 games at home
Eastern Michigan is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against Buffalo

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 05:13 PM
NHL
Long Sheet

Friday, January 4

WINNIPEG (25-12-0-2, 52 pts.) at PITTSBURGH (22-12-0-6, 50 pts.) - 1/4/2019, 7:05 PM
WINNIPEG is 86-53 ATS (+20.3 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
PITTSBURGH is 25-27 ATS (-17.5 Units) after a division game over the last 2 seasons.

PITTSBURGH is 4-1 (+3.2 Units) against the spread versus WINNIPEG over the last 3 seasons
PITTSBURGH is 4-1-0 straight up against WINNIPEG over the last 3 seasons
4 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+2.8 Units)

COLUMBUS (23-13-0-3, 49 pts.) at CAROLINA (17-17-0-5, 39 pts.) - 1/4/2019, 7:35 PM

CAROLINA is 5-5 (+0.1 Units) against the spread versus COLUMBUS over the last 3 seasons
CAROLINA is 5-5-0 straight up against COLUMBUS over the last 3 seasons
9 of 10 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+7.8 Units)

NASHVILLE (24-15-0-2, 50 pts.) at DETROIT (15-20-0-7, 37 pts.) - 1/4/2019, 7:35 PM
NASHVILLE is 45-87 ATS (+143.4 Units) in road games when playing with 2 days rest since 1996.
NASHVILLE is 0-7 ATS (-10.1 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
NASHVILLE is 19-8 ATS (+9.3 Units) in a road game where where the total is 6 or more over the last 2 seasons.
NASHVILLE is 15-6 ATS (+8.6 Units) in road games after a win by 2 goals or more over the last 2 seasons.
NASHVILLE is 20-9 ATS (+10.3 Units) in road games after scoring 4 goals or more in their previous game over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 2-11 ATS (+18.7 Units) in a home game where the total is 6 or more this season.
DETROIT is 12-36 ATS (+53.2 Units) after allowing 4 goals or more over the last 2 seasons.

DETROIT is 3-1 (+3.8 Units) against the spread versus NASHVILLE over the last 3 seasons
DETROIT is 3-1-0 straight up against NASHVILLE over the last 3 seasons
3 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+2.3 Units)

WASHINGTON (24-12-0-3, 51 pts.) at DALLAS (21-16-0-4, 46 pts.) - 1/4/2019, 8:05 PM

DALLAS is 2-3 (+0.5 Units) against the spread versus WASHINGTON over the last 3 seasons
WASHINGTON is 3-2-0 straight up against DALLAS over the last 3 seasons
5 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+5.0 Units)

NEW JERSEY (15-17-0-7, 37 pts.) at ARIZONA (17-21-0-2, 36 pts.) - 1/4/2019, 9:05 PM
NEW JERSEY is 3-13 ATS (+20.4 Units) in a road game where where the total is 6 or more this season.
NEW JERSEY is 4-14 ATS (+20.9 Units) after allowing 4 goals or more this season.
ARIZONA is 3-10 ATS (+13.1 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a losing record in the first half of the season over the last 2 seasons.

ARIZONA is 2-2 (+0.0 Units) against the spread versus NEW JERSEY over the last 3 seasons
ARIZONA is 2-2-0 straight up against NEW JERSEY over the last 3 seasons
3 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+1.9 Units)

NY RANGERS (17-15-0-7, 41 pts.) at COLORADO (19-14-0-8, 46 pts.) - 1/4/2019, 9:05 PM

NY RANGERS is 3-2 (+0.0 Units) against the spread versus COLORADO over the last 3 seasons
NY RANGERS is 3-2-0 straight up against COLORADO over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+0.9 Units)

VEGAS (24-15-0-4, 52 pts.) at ANAHEIM (19-15-0-7, 45 pts.) - 1/4/2019, 10:05 PM
ANAHEIM is 40-16 ATS (+12.1 Units) in home games second half of the season over the last 3 seasons.
ANAHEIM is 256-205 ATS (+27.3 Units) after a non-conference game since 1996.
ANAHEIM is 34-24 ATS (+8.4 Units) revenging a loss versus opponent over the last 2 seasons.
ANAHEIM is 448-451 ATS (-3.6 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record since 1996.
VEGAS is 89-57 ATS (+16.8 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
VEGAS is 38-16 ATS (+15.7 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 2 seasons.

VEGAS is 5-1 (+4.0 Units) against the spread versus ANAHEIM over the last 3 seasons
VEGAS is 5-1-0 straight up against ANAHEIM over the last 3 seasons
4 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+3.1 Units)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 05:13 PM
NHL

Friday, January 4

Trend Report

Winnipeg Jets
Winnipeg is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games
Winnipeg is 12-4 SU in its last 16 games
The total has gone OVER in 12 of Winnipeg's last 18 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Winnipeg's last 6 games
Winnipeg is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Winnipeg is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Winnipeg's last 9 games on the road
Winnipeg is 2-11 SU in its last 13 games when playing Pittsburgh
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Winnipeg's last 5 games when playing Pittsburgh
Winnipeg is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Pittsburgh
The total has gone OVER in 9 of Winnipeg's last 13 games when playing on the road against Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Penguins
Pittsburgh is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
Pittsburgh is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Pittsburgh is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Pittsburgh's last 7 games at home
Pittsburgh is 11-2 SU in its last 13 games when playing Winnipeg
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Pittsburgh's last 5 games when playing Winnipeg
Pittsburgh is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Winnipeg
The total has gone OVER in 9 of Pittsburgh's last 13 games when playing at home against Winnipeg

Columbus Blue Jackets
Columbus is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Columbus's last 11 games
Columbus is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Columbus is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Columbus's last 6 games on the road
Columbus is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Carolina
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Columbus's last 5 games when playing Carolina
Columbus is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Carolina
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Columbus's last 5 games when playing on the road against Carolina
Carolina Hurricanes
Carolina is 8-17 ATS in its last 25 games
Carolina is 5-10 SU in its last 15 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Carolina's last 8 games
Carolina is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Carolina's last 5 games at home
Carolina is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Columbus
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Carolina's last 5 games when playing Columbus
Carolina is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Columbus
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Carolina's last 5 games when playing at home against Columbus

Nashville Predators
Nashville is 2-8 ATS in its last 10 games
Nashville is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games
Nashville is 1-8 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
Nashville is 1-10 SU in its last 11 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Nashville's last 8 games on the road
Nashville is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Detroit
Nashville is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games when playing Detroit
Nashville is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Detroit
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Nashville's last 6 games when playing on the road against Detroit
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games
Detroit is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Detroit's last 5 games
Detroit is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games at home
Detroit is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games at home
Detroit is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Nashville
Detroit is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing Nashville
Detroit is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Nashville
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Detroit's last 6 games when playing at home against Nashville

Washington Capitals
Washington is 2-7 ATS in its last 9 games
Washington is 16-5 SU in its last 21 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Washington's last 7 games
Washington is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games on the road
Washington is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Dallas
Washington is 3-11 SU in its last 14 games when playing Dallas
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Washington's last 5 games when playing Dallas
Washington is 4-12 SU in its last 16 games when playing on the road against Dallas
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington's last 5 games when playing on the road against Dallas
Dallas Stars
Dallas is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Dallas's last 6 games
Dallas is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Dallas is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games at home
Dallas is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Washington
Dallas is 11-3 SU in its last 14 games when playing Washington
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Dallas's last 5 games when playing Washington
Dallas is 12-4 SU in its last 16 games when playing at home against Washington
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Dallas's last 5 games when playing at home against Washington

New Jersey Devils
New Jersey is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games
New Jersey is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
New Jersey is 6-13 SU in its last 19 games
The total has gone OVER in 14 of New Jersey's last 20 games
New Jersey is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
New Jersey is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 8 of New Jersey's last 10 games on the road
New Jersey is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing Arizona
New Jersey is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Arizona
Arizona Coyotes
Arizona is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
Arizona is 4-10 SU in its last 14 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona's last 6 games
Arizona is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games at home
Arizona is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Arizona's last 10 games at home
Arizona is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games when playing New Jersey
Arizona is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against New Jersey

New York Rangers
NY Rangers is 4-10 SU in its last 14 games
The total has gone OVER in 10 of NY Rangers's last 13 games
NY Rangers is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
NY Rangers is 7-18 SU in its last 25 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of NY Rangers's last 6 games on the road
NY Rangers is 8-14-1 SU in its last 23 games when playing Colorado
NY Rangers is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games when playing on the road against Colorado
Colorado Avalanche
Colorado is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games
Colorado is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Colorado's last 8 games
Colorado is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Colorado is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Colorado's last 6 games at home
Colorado is 8-4 SU in its last 12 games when playing at home against NY Rangers

Vegas Golden Knights
Vegas is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
Vegas is 7-16 ATS in its last 23 games on the road
Vegas is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games on the road
Vegas is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Anaheim
Vegas is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Anaheim
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Vegas's last 5 games when playing Anaheim
Anaheim Ducks
Anaheim is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games
Anaheim is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Anaheim's last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Anaheim's last 6 games at home
Anaheim is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Vegas
Anaheim is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing Vegas
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Anaheim's last 5 games when playing Vegas

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 05:14 PM
NHL
Dunkel

Friday, January 4

Winnipeg @ Pittsburgh

Game 61-62

Dunkel Rating:
Winnipeg
Pittsburgh
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Pittsburgh
by 3
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Pittsburgh
6 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Pittsburgh
(-130); Under

Columbus @ Carolina

Game 63-64

Dunkel Rating:
Columbus
Carolina
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Columbus
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Carolina
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Columbus
(-105); Over

Nashville @ Detroit

Game 65-66

Dunkel Rating:
Nashville
Detroit
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Nashville
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Nashville
Dunkel Pick:
Nashville
(-190); Over

Washington @ Dallas

Game 67-68

Dunkel Rating:
Washington
Dallas
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Dallas
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Washington
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Dallas
(-105); Over

New Jersey @ Arizona

Game 69-70

Dunkel Rating:
New Jersey
Arizona
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Arizona
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Arizona
Dunkel Pick:
Arizona
(-125); Under

NY Rangers @ Colorado

Game 71-72

Dunkel Rating:
NY Rangers
Colorado
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Colorado
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Colorado
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Colorado
(-230); Over

Vegas @ Anaheim

Game 73-74
January 4, 2019 @ 10:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Vegas
Anaheim
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Anaheim
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Vegas
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Anaheim
(+115); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 05:14 PM
Bobby Conn Jan 04 '19, 7:00 PM in 1h
NCAA-B | Ball State vs Toledo
Play on: Ball State +6½ -109 at GTBets

1* Free Play on Ball State +6½ -109

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 05:15 PM
Doc's Sports Jan 04 '19, 7:00 PM in 1h
NCAA-B | SMU vs Tulane
Play on: SMU -9½ -110 at betonline

Free Play from Doc’s Sports. Take #801 SMU -9.5 over Tulane (7p.m., Friday, January 4 ESPN 2) The Green Wave just does not seem to be having any sustained success under Mike Dunleavy, who is now is in third year as coach. SMU has the talent to be a top 4 team in the AAC and these are the type of road games they must win in order to accomplish that. The Mustangs also have revenge after losing to the Green Wave last year. Expect them to pull away late and win this game by 8-10 points. Do not miss Doc’s Sports weekend card featuring Wild Card picks and a top play winner in college basketball. Doc’s Sports is hitting 86% of our top plays and you can purchase this guaranteed winner on Saturday!

Can'tPickAWinner
Hunter Price Jan 04 '19, 7:00 PM in 1h
NCAA-B | IUPU-Indianapolis vs Illinois-Chicago
Play on: Illinois-Chicago -4 -110 at Bovada

1* Free Pick on Illinois-Chicago -4 -110

Can'tPickAWinner
Frank Sawyer Jan 04 '19, 7:00 PM in 1h
NCAA-B | Ball State vs Toledo
Play on: Toledo -4½ -110 at sportsbook

Take the Toledo Rockets minus the points versus the Ball State Cardinals. Toledo (12-1) looks to build off their 77-45 win over Penn last Saturday. The Rockets have covered the point spread in 5 straight games on their home court. Toledo has also covered the point spread in 4 straight games on their home court. Ball State (9-4) has failed to cover the point spread in 5 of their last 7 road games against teams with a winning percentage over 60% on their home court. And the Cardinals have failed to cover the point spread in 5 straight games against Mid-American Conference opponents. Lay the points with Toledo. Best of luck — Frank.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 07:03 PM
Mike Lundin Jan 04 '19, 7:05 PM in 1h
NHL | Jets vs Penguins
Play on: Penguins -125 at GTBets

#NHL FREE PICK FROM MIKE LUNDIN
The Winnipeg Jets' 12-6 road record is the best in the Western Conference, but I think they're about to run into some serious trouble when visiting the red hot Pittsburgh Penguins Friday night.
The Pens enter this contest riding a season-high seven-game win streak as part of a 12-2-1 run through their last 15 games. They put a 7-2 beating on the Rangers at MSG on Wednesday and have scored five goals or more in three of their last four games.
The Penguins have won 26 of the last 30 meetings at Pittsburgh, and all things considered I think this is a phenomenal price on the home team.
8* play on Pittsburgh Penguins.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 07:04 PM
Scott Rickenbach Jan 04 '19, 7:35 PM in 2h
NHL | Predators vs Red Wings
Play on: OVER 5½ -106

Scott "The Bulldog" Rickenbach NHL Game #65 Friday Free Pick OVER the total in Detroit Red Wings vs Nashville Predators @ 7:35 ET - This total has dropped from a 6 to a 5.5 and there is excellent line value here with the under. Yes, the Predators are known for strong goal-tending and solid defense but they are NOT the same team when on the road. They've allowed only about 2 goals per game when on home ice but Nashville has allowed 3.1 goals per game in road games this season. That said, don't be surprised if this game ends up being a 4-3 or 5-3 type game because the Red Wings have been giving up goals in bunches. Detroit is 5-0 to the over in their last 5 games as they've allowed 4.8 goals per game during this rough stretch. With Detroit struggling like this in their own zone and this total coming down to a 5.5 as of early this morning, I am jumping on the value with the over in this match-up. The over is 8-3 this season when the Red Wings enter a game on a losing streak of 3 or more games. The over is set to improve to a perfect 3-0 this season in Nashville's Friday games. The Predators are 6-2 to the over in their last 8 road games and another one is on tap here! Free Pick OVER the total in Detroit

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 07:04 PM
Sal Michaels Jan 04 '19, 8:05 PM in 2h
NBA | Nets vs Grizzlies
Play on: Nets +4½ -110 at sportsbook

Free Play on Nets +4½ -110

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 07:27 PM
Jack Jones Jan 04 '19, 8:05 PM in 2h
NBA | Nets vs Grizzlies
Play on: Grizzlies -3½ -115 at BMaker

Jack’s Free Pick Friday: Memphis Grizzlies -3.5
The Memphis Grizzlies held a players’ only meeting following their loss to Detroit Wednesday night. It was a heated meeting, and players voiced that it was needed to clear the air. I fully expect the Grizzlies to respond in a big way tonight in their first game following the meeting.
The Nets are starting to get a lot of respect from oddsmakers now. They have gone 10-3 SU & 9-4 ATS in their last 13 games overall. It’s time to ‘sell high’ on them, and ‘buy low’ on the Grizzlies, who are 2-8 SU & 1-9 ATS in their last 10 games overall. This line is lower than it should be due to these recent trends.
The Grizzlies still have one of the better home-court advantages in the NBA. And the Nets are 1-6 ATS in their last seven road games vs. a team with a winning home record. Brooklyn is also 3-8 ATS in its last 11 vs. Western Conference opponents. Bet the Grizzlies Friday.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 07:28 PM
Kenny Walker Jan 04 '19, 8:05 PM in 2h
NBA | Pacers vs Bulls
Play on: Pacers -6 -109 at GTBets

Free Pick on Pacers

Can'tPickAWinner
Dave Price Jan 04 '19, 8:05 PM in 2h
NBA | Wizards vs Heat
Play on: Wizards +7½ -109 at GTBets

Dave’s Friday Free Play:
1* on Washington Wizards +7.5
The Key: The Wizards have been better without John Wall. He has been a cancer to them. They’ve won their last two games without him with a 4-point home win over the Hornets and a 16-point road win at the Hawks. And they will be playing just their 2nd game in 6 days here so they are fresh. They should give the Heat a run for their money tonight. The Heat have not been good at home this year, where they are 8-11 SU & 8-10-1 ATS. Miami is 5-15 ATS in its last 20 games off a win by 10 points or more. The underdog is 8-1-1 ATS in the last 10 meetings. The road team is 6-1-1 ATS in the last 8 meetings. Take Washington.

Can'tPickAWinner
John Martin Jan 04 '19, 8:35 PM in 3h
NBA | Hawks vs Bucks
Play on: Bucks -13 -110 at sportsbook

1 Unit FREE PLAY on Milwaukee Bucks -13
The Milwaukee Bucks have had no problem covering these big numbers. It’s easy to see why when they are 17-3 at home this season and outscoring their opponents by 13.8 PPG. And they’re laying 13 points here to the worst team in the Eastern Conference in the Atlanta Hawks. The Bucks are 4-0 SU & 4-0 ATS in their last four games with all four wins coming by 14 points or more. The Hawks are coming off a 16-point road loss to the Wizards to fall to 11-26 on the season. The Hawks are 4-15 ATS in their last 19 Friday games. The Bucks are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 Friday games. They continue rolling here tonight. Give me the Bucks.

Can'tPickAWinner
Brandon Lee Jan 04 '19, 8:35 PM in 3h
NBA | Hawks vs Bucks
Play on: Hawks +13½ -115 at betonline

10* FREE NBA PICK (Hawks +13.5)
I'll take my chances here with Atlanta as a big road dog against the Bucks on Friday night. I just think we are seeing too much value to pass up with the Hawks. Tough spot for Milwaukee, who has to be feeling good about themselves off a 121-98 win over Detroit on Tuesday. Problem is they have a much bigger game on deck tomorrow night against the Raptors. As for the Hawks, they come in off a 16-point loss at Washington, but that was a 4-point game going into the 4th quarter. I expect a big effort here from Atlanta against their former coach and while they likely won't come close to winning the game, they should keep it respectable and cover the big spread. Give me the Hawks +13.5!

Can'tPickAWinner
Cole Faxon Jan 04 '19, 9:00 PM in 3h
NCAA-B | Buffalo vs Eastern Michigan
Play on: Eastern Michigan +11 -109 at GTBets

FREE PLAY on Eastern Michigan +11 -109

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 07:29 PM
Mike Williams Jan 04 '19, 9:00 PM in 3h
Play on: Buffalo -10 -109 at GTBets

1* on Buffalo -10 -109

Can'tPickAWinner
Info Plays Jan 04 '19, 9:00 PM in 3h
Play on: Buffalo -10 -109 at GTBets

1* Free Play on Buffalo -10 -109

Can'tPickAWinner
Steve Janus Jan 04 '19, 9:00 PM in 3h
Play on: Buffalo -10½ -110 at sportsbook

1* Free Sharp Play on Buffalo -10½ -110
My money is on the Bulls to cash in an easy win and cover here as double-digit road favorite against the Eagles. Buffalo comes in at 12-1 and ranked No. 20 in the AP and Coaches Poll. This team is no joke and the books have struggled to adjust to just how good they are. Bulls are 8-2 ATS in their 10 lined games overall and 6-1 ATS on the road. Eastern Michigan just lost by 24 to Kansas and shot just 30% from the field while the Jayhawks connected on 55% of their attempts. Bet Buffalo -10.5!

Can'tPickAWinner
Jimmy Boyd Jan 04 '19, 9:05 PM in 3h
NHL | Devils vs Coyotes
Play on: Coyotes -117 at betonline

1* Free NHL Pick on Arizona Coyotes -
This is a great price and spot to back the Coyotes at home against the Devils. New Jersey had their 3-game winning streak snapped in a 5-4 loss at Dallas on Wednesday. Devils are the ideal team to fade on the road, where they are just 4-16 on the season.
New Jersey is 1-9 in their last 10 road games after playing their previous game on the road. They are also 4-14 in their last 18 after allowing 4 or more goals, 3-13 in their last 16 in road games with a over/under of 6 or more and 0-7 in their last 7 road games off a road loss by 1 goal. Take Arizona!

Can'tPickAWinner
Larry Ness Jan 04 '19, 9:05 PM in 3h
NBA | Clippers vs Suns
Play on: Clippers -4 -105 at betonline

My free play is on the LA Clippers at 9:05 ET.
The Los Angeles Clippers got off to a surprising 15-6 start but then went 6-9 in December, before opening 2019 with a 119-113 home loss to the Philadelphia on Tuesday (Jan 1). The 21-16 Clippers allowed a shocking 76 first-half points in the loss to the 76ers, before a late-game spurt made the final score look respectable. However, when LA travels to 9-30 Phoenix tonight, the Clippers will be looking to extend their winning streak over the Suns to 11 in a row. The Suns are 0-4 to open a seven-game homestand, allowing an average of 126.0 PPG in losses to the Thunder, Nuggets, Warriors and 76ers.
The Clippers gave up 41 points in the first quarter to Philadelphia and 76 in the opening half, the most allowed in any half this season. The team has been facing big early deficits of late, as three days before being blitzed early by Philadelphia, Los Angeles fell behind 14-4 in the first 3 1/2 minutes against the San Antonio Spurs, before eventually losing 122-111. "We're not a team that can ease into a game," point guard Patrick Beverley told reporters. "We have to be dogs, we have to be gritty, that's our M.O., and we have to build off that. As of lately, we've been trying to ease into games, and we can't do that." PF Harris leads the team in scoring (21.0) and rebounding (8.1) followed by Gallinari (19.6 & 6.3), who has scored over 20 in seven of his last nine contests. Guard Williams comes off the bench to average 18.2 PPG. LA averages 115.8 PPG (4th) but allows 114.8 (24th).
The four consecutive home losses follow a stretch in which Phoenix won five of seven games and head coach Igor Kokoskov is bemoaning that the slate hasn't allowed for much practice time. Devin Booker (25.5 PPG) has posted 10 straight 20-point outings, averaging 29.3 points during the span. SF Warren checks in averaging 18.5 & 4.1 plus 7-1 rookie Auyton is proving himself a worthy No. 1 pick, averaging 17.0 & 10.9.
Still, it's hard to trust the Suns against this opponent, especially when one considers that LA's 10-game winning streak against Phoenix equals the Clippers' longest active win streak against another NBA team and that the wins have come by an average of 14.3 PPG. Take the road favorite.
Good luck...Larry

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 07:30 PM
Will Rogers Jan 04 '19, 9:05 PM in 3h
NBA | Clippers vs Suns
Play on: Suns +4 -105 at Bovada

The set-up: The Suns are the “hungrier” team tonight as they look to break a four-game losing streak. The Clippers look more vulnerable now than at any time of the season as well after back-to-back losses to the Spurs and 76ers. LA averages 115.8 PPG, but it allows 114.8. Both those numbers are much better than the Suns’ averages (106 PPG average and 114.8 allowed), but I think the situation favors Phoenix. With a night off before a game against Orlando at home, I think LA comes out flat here. Also note that Phoenix will be trying to avenge a 123-119 OT loss to the Clippers back in early December.
The pick: Take it for what you will as well, but LA is just 15-22 ATS in its last 37 following a home loss, while Phoenix is a respectable 7-4 ATS in its last 11 trying to revenge a loss vs. an opponent. Consider the Suns.
FREE PLAY

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 07:30 PM
Dustin Hawkins Jan 04 '19, 10:05 PM in 4h
NHL | Golden Knights vs Ducks
Play on: Golden Knights -125 at sportsbook

Free Play on Golden Knights -125

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 07:31 PM
FURBOOKIE NHL COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS/CAROLINA HURRICANES u6

Can'tPickAWinner
01-04-2019, 07:31 PM