PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday 2-12-19 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2019, 07:16 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 06:41 AM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Atlanta Hawks Preview and Predictions 2019-02-12

NBA Predictions 11th February 2019 by Gracenote
Lakers vs. Hawks Preview and Predictions

by Gracenote on 02/11/2019

The Los Angeles Lakers have endured a wildly up-and-down stretch on the road and they hope to end it on a positive note -- and enter the All-Star break above .500 -- when they visit the Atlanta Hawks on Tuesday. The Lakers sustained losses at Golden State and Indiana by an average of 28 points while they were surrounded by trade deadline drama, only to pull off a dramatic win at Boston on a last-second shot Thursday night.

They then followed that up with an ugly 143-120 setback at Philadelphia on Sunday, sinking 2 1/2 games out of a playoff spot in the Western Conference entering Monday. "We had too many breakdowns," All-Star LeBron James told reporters after Los Angeles allowed the 76ers to shoot 57.7 percent. "Way too many breakdowns. I mean we scored the ball as well as you can score the ball, especially in that first quarter, but we gave up too many paint points." James finished an assist shy of his second straight triple-double and is averaging 22 points, 10.8 rebounds and 9.8 assists in four games since returning from a groin strain. He will take aim at a Hawks squad that allows an NBA-high 118.5 points and has lost five straight at home.

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, Spectrum SportsNet (Los Angeles), FS Southeast (Atlanta)

ABOUT THE LAKERS (28-28): Forward Kyle Kuzma is playing like someone who is relieved to have survived last week's trade deadline, first scoring 25 points in the win over the Celtics and then putting up 39 at Philadelphia. "You just kind of know people get traded, people get put on the block and people are always in trade rumors," he told reporters Sunday. "Like I have said before, that was our first time around and a lot of us let it get to us." The 23-year-old is 10-for-16 from 3-point range over the two-game hot stretch.

ABOUT THE HAWKS (18-38): Atlanta was outscored 72-49 over the second and third quarters in Sunday's loss to Orlando as it endured a familiar breakdown on one end of the floor. "Our offense wasn't there too much," rookie guard Kevin Huerter told reporters. "But I think our biggest problem is on the defensive end." Alex Len led the Hawks with 16 points in 19 minutes off the bench while Huerter chipped in 15 as Atlanta fell to 8-16 at home.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Hawks PG Trae Young is 7-for-12 from beyond the arc over the last three games.

2. Lakers PG Lonzo Ball has missed nine straight games with a sprained ankle.

3. Los Angeles has won five straight meetings.

PREDICTION: Lakers 117, Hawks 113

Can'tPickAWinner
Boston Celtics vs. Philadelphia 76ers Preview and Predictions 2019-02-12

Celtics vs. 76ers Preview and Predictions

The Philadelphia 76ers made significant improvements at last week's trade deadline and have since played like a team that is headed in the right direction. The Boston Celtics, who visit the 76ers on Tuesday, failed to make any upgrades prior to the deadline and are looking like a team that needed a shake-up.

After a quiet deadline day last Thursday, the Celtics lost on a buzzer-beater to the Los Angeles Lakers and then blew a 28-point lead before falling to the Los Angeles Clippers 123-112 on Saturday in a demoralizing defeat. "I mean, for me, it's not really about the loss," forward Marcus Morris told reporters in an eye-opening session after the game. "It's about the attitude that we're playing with. Guys are hanging their head. It's just not fun, it's not fun. We're not competing at a high level. Even when we're winning it's still not fun. I just don't see the joy in the game." The sour note cast by Morris stands in stark contrast to what's going on in Philadelphia, where the Sixers are coming off impressive wins over the Denver Nuggets and Los Angeles Lakers since making a series of deadline moves. Joel Embiid went off for 37 points and 14 rebounds in Sunday's 143-120 rout of the Lakers as Philadelphia moved one game ahead of Boston for fourth place in the Eastern Conference.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, TNT

ABOUT THE CELTICS (35-21): Saturday's collapse began late in the first half after All-Star guard Kyrie Irving suffered a sprained knee that has him day-to-day entering the week. Gordon Hayward had a team-high 19 points off the bench while Irving's fellow starters combined to shooting 14-for-42 from the floor without their leader. "There's no excuses," coach Brad Stevens told reporters of the Irving injury. "Those things happen and we all have to pick up for that. So, I'll go back and figure out what I can do better, what we can do better, and we'll go from there."

ABOUT THE 76ERS (36-20): Embiid was 12-for-16 from the floor in Sunday's win while newly acquired forward Tobias Harris had 22 points on 9-of-14 in his second game with the team. Point guard Ben Simmons contributed seven assists and stunned the masses with a rare 3-point attempt that rattled in and out, potentially signalling an addition to the dynamic All-Star's repertoire. "I think just being more aggressive, taking more open shots and just trying to grow my game in that way," Simmons, who is 0-for-14 in his career beyond the arc, told reporters. "I think I'm getting there. It just takes time, but I'm going to get there."

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Celtics took the first two meetings -- both at home. Irving scored 40 points in an overtime triumph against the Sixers on Christmas Day.

2. Hayward averages 9.4 points while shooting 25.9 percent from 3-point distance on the road, compared to 11.8 on 36.4 percent at home.

3. Sixers PG T.J. McConnell is 8-for-8 from the floor with zero turnovers in 33 minutes over his last two games.

PREDICTION: 76ers 111, Celtics 105

Can'tPickAWinner
Orlando Magic vs. New Orleans Pelicans Preview and Predictions 2019-02-12

The Anthony Davis saga continues to hang over the New Orleans Pelicans as they host the suddenly hot Orlando Magic on Tuesday. Davis will be playing in front of the home fans for the second time since his trade request wasn't honored and he heard many jeers Friday in his first outing since the deadline.

Davis played 34 minutes on the second end of a back-to-back in Saturday's 99-90 road loss to the Memphis Grizzlies. The Pelicans considered not playing him again for the rest of the season when they didn't move him but the NBA reportedly threatened the team with a $100,000 per game fine if a healthy Davis was benched. Orlando has matched its season best of three straight victories while winning five of its last six games, including back-to-back road wins over the Milwaukee Bucks and Atlanta Hawks. "I mean, it feels great, but at the same time we can't get comfortable because we're still behind and we're still not in the place that we want to be right now," point guard D.J. Augustin told reporters. "So we've got to keep fighting until the end of the season. Hopefully, we can fight our way and earn our way into the playoffs."

TV: 8 p.m. ET, FS Florida (Orlando), FS New Orleans

ABOUT THE MAGIC (24-32): All-Star center Nikola Vucevic is playing superb with double-doubles in 11 of the past 14 games and 39 overall to lead Orlando's surge. He had 19 points and 12 rebounds in Sunday's 124-108 win over the Atlanta Hawks and received help from second-year forward Jonathan Isaac, who had 17 points and tied a career best with five blocked shots - his sixth straight outing of two or more rejections. "It's just about comfortability for me," Isaac told reporters. "The more and more comfortable that I get and the more time I spend playing the game at this level, the better I feel that I'm going to do. I think that's showing offensively and defensively now and I just want to keep it rolling."

ABOUT THE PELICANS (25-32): Rookie guard Kenrich Williams recently began receiving increased playing time and had his first career double-double with 10 points, 13 rebounds and seven assists in the loss to Memphis. Williams has played 30 or more minutes in each of the past seven contests and has a high scoring game of 21, a high rebounding game of 16 and twice made four or more 3-pointers during the stretch. "He is going to play a good game almost every night because he is going to do something on the floor that can help you and (Saturday) I thought he came up with a lot of offensive rebounds that were just strictly hustle rebounds," New Orleans coach Alvin Gentry told reporters after the loss.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Davis averaged 29.5 points and 10.5 rebounds as the team's split last season's two meetings.

2. Orlando reserve swingman Terrence Ross is averaging 23.8 points over the past four games.

3. New Orleans backup C Jahlil Okafor (ankle) could miss his third straight game.

PREDICTION: Pelicans 106, Magic 103

Can'tPickAWinner
San Antonio Spurs vs. Memphis Grizzlies Preview and Predictions 2019-02-12

The San Antonio Spurs are winless midway through their annual Rodeo Road Trip and they look to halt their season-worst, four-game losing streak when they visit the Memphis Grizzlies on Tuesday. San Antonio has lost by an average of 20.8 over the first four games of the trip that occurs when a rodeo show takes over its home arena for most of February.

The Spurs have been horrendous defensively on the excursion by allowing an average of 130 points and Saturday's 125-105 loss to the Utah Jazz represents the fewest they have given up during the trip. "We've got to stay in front of guys," shooting guard DeMar DeRozan told reporters of the defensive issues. "It's our job as guards to stay in front of our man and not let that penetration get in and cause stress on our defense and let them get easy shots, easy layups, and put them on the free-throw line. That's been a killer." Memphis has won three of its past four games and was stout defensively in Saturday's 99-90 home win over the New Orleans Pelicans, a result coming just two days after franchise stalwart Marc Gasol was traded to the Toronto Raptors. "I think with the changes that we made and the amount of bodies that came in and moved out, this is a new team," Grizzlies coach J.B. Bickerstaff told reporters. "Stylistically, I think it will look different on both sides of the ball. We're looking at it as a blank slate with this group and an opportunity to build something positive."

TV: 8 p.m. ET, FS Southwest (San Antonio), FS Southeast (Memphis).

ABOUT THE SPURS (32-26): San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich said "there's no time for sulking" after the loss to Utah but the defensive issues have been glaring. The Spurs are a middle-of-the-pack defensive unit by allowing an average of 111.4 points per game and have given up more than 100 in each of the past 16 games. DeRozan scored 23 points against Utah and is averaging 27.3 points on 34-of-62 shooting over his last three games.

ABOUT THE GRIZZLIES (23-34): Seldom-used Joakim Noah has an opportunity to see more action with Gasol gone and he was splendid against the Pelicans with season highs of 19 points and 14 rebounds. "Ton of credit to Joakim," Bickerstaff told reporters of Noah. "He had a flashback to a few years ago. He was all over the place, and I think he led the charge with his energy." Noah is averaging 5.1 points and 4.7 rebounds in 14 minutes per game and both of his double-doubles this season have occurred this month.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The teams split two meetings in San Antonio earlier this season.

2. Spurs F Rudy Gay (ankle) hopes to return after missing Saturday's contest.

3. Memphis SG Avery Bradley had eight points on 3-of-10 shooting in 25 minutes against New Orleans in his team debut after being acquired from the Los Angeles Clippers.

PREDICTION: Spurs 109, Grizzlies 107

Can'tPickAWinner
Utah Jazz vs. Golden State Warriors Preview and Predictions 2019-02-12

The lava-hot Golden State Warriors look for their 16th victory in the past 17 games when they host the Utah Jazz on Tuesday. The Warriors have scored at least 100 points in 26 consecutive games, the franchise's best run since a 36-game streak during the 2016-17 campaign.

Forward Kevin Durant (39 points on Sunday) and guards Klay Thompson (29) and Stephen Curry (25) have each scored 25 or more points in 12 straight games after the club rallied from a 19-point deficit to record a hard-fought 120-118 home win over the Miami Heat. "We started off sluggish," Durant told reporters afterward. "They made shots; they were excited to play against us. We treated it like it was a Sunday walk in the park. ... After a while we just locked in." Utah has won 14 of its last 18 games and is coming off an impressive 125-105 home win over the San Antonio Spurs. "I liked the way we played," standout center Rudy Gobert told reporters after the win. "We came locked in from the beginning and there was no slippage."

TV: 10:30 p.m. ET, TNT, NBCS Bay Area (Golden State)

ABOUT THE WARRIORS (40-15): DeMarcus Cousins made the decisive two free throws with 5.4 seconds left against the Heat and coach Steve Kerr said he is impressed with the effect the big man has had on the squad since returning from an Achilles injury. "He's basically single-handedly negated the dog days, he really has," Kerr told reporters. "DeMarcus has come in and energized our team. ... He's just bringing this excitement and energy every game and he's getting better and better and fitting right in with the group." Durant hit a tying 3-pointer before Cousins' free throws and he has scored 30 or more points on 18 occasions this season.

ABOUT THE JAZZ (32-24): Gobert had 21 points on 8-of-10 shooting and collected 13 rebounds against San Antonio for his fourth straight double-double and 14th in the past 16 outings. Gobert, the reigning NBA Defensive of the Year, is viewed as one of the biggest snubs for the All-Star Game and has blocked two or more shots in each of the past 14 games. Star shooting guard Donovan Mitchell scored 23 points against the Spurs and has topped 20 in 16 of the past 17 games, averaging 27.2 points during the stretch.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Jazz have won four of the past five meetings, including a split of two matchups with the Warriors this season.

2. Golden State swingman Andre Iguodala (hamstring) could miss his second straight game.

3. Utah reserve F Royce O'Neale is averaging 14 points on 15-of-22 shooting over the past three games.

PREDICTION: Warriors 117, Jazz 110

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 02:00 PM
Washington Capitals vs. Columbus Blue Jackets Preview and Predictions 2019-02-12

NHL Predictions 11th February 2019 by Gracenote

The Washington Capitals attempt to put more distance between themselves and the Columbus Blue Jackets when they begin a six-game road trip on Tuesday against their Metropolitan Division rivals. Washington moved four points ahead of Columbus for second place in the division with Monday's 6-4 home triumph over Los Angeles.

Evgeny Kuznetsov recorded two goals and two assists while captain Alex Ovechkin netted his league-leading 38th tally and set up two others as the Capitals completed their season-high six-game homestand at 4-1-1. The 33-year-old Ovechkin is closing in on the 10th 40-goal season of his career for the Capitals, who have lost three straight on the road. Columbus returns home from a perfect three-game road trip that concluded Saturday with a 4-3 triumph in Vegas. Cam Atkinson scored twice in a span of 2:33 late in the third period to erase a deficit and produce a victory for the Blue Jackets, who have dropped three in a row at home.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, NBCS Washington, FS Ohio (Columbus)

ABOUT THE CAPITALS (31-18-7): Kuznetsov is riding a four-game point streak during which he has collected five goals and as many assists. The 26-year-old Russian has registered five multi-point performances over his last eight contests. Center Nicklas Backstrom has been kept off the scoresheet in four of his last five games and has been caught by Kuznetsov for second on the team in scoring (53 points).

ABOUT THE BLUE JACKETS (31-20-3): Atkinson increased his team-leading total to 31 tallies on Saturday, reaching the 30-goal plateau for just the second time in his career. The 29-year-old right wing is four goals away from matching the personal best he recorded in 2016-17 and needs three game-winners to equal the career high of nine he set that same season. Artemi Panarin, who has collected 11 points over his last seven contests and 296 in 295 career games, has not been kept off the scoresheet in back-to-back matches since Dec. 15 and 20.

OVERTIME

1. Atkinson's next appearance will be the 500th of his NHL career.

2. Washington RW Brett Connolly has scored four goals in as many contests following a 13-game drought.

3. Columbus recalled LW Eric Robinson from Cleveland of the American Hockey League, assigned C Mark Letestu to the Monsters and traded D Blake Siebenaler to Pittsburgh for a 2019 conditional draft pick.

PREDICTION: Blue Jackets 3, Capitals 2

Can'tPickAWinner
New York Islanders vs. Buffalo Sabres Preview and Predictions 2019-02-12

The New York Islanders have won three in a row and are 9-1-2 in their last 12 games to strengthen their grip on first place in the Metropolitan Division. The Islanders bid to add to those totals and post a sixth win in seven outings over the Buffalo Sabres on Tuesday when the clubs meet at KeyBank Center.

Robin Lehner has been instrumental in the ascent of the Islanders, posting a 13-2-1 mark with a 1.53 goals-against average and .947 save percentage in his last 16 decisions. Included in that stretch is a season-high 39-save performance in a 3-1 win against his former team, which represented the 27-year-old Swede's first visit to Buffalo since he departed a game on March 29 against Detroit because of a panic attack -- he was subsequently treated for alcohol addiction and also diagnosed with bipolar disorder, ADHD and PTSD. Captain Jack Eichel extended this point streak to five games (two goals, four assists) with the Sabres' lone goal in Sunday's 3-1 setback to Winnipeg, dropping the club to 2-2-1 on its season-high seven-game homestand while keeping it just outside of the postseason picture. "Other teams are getting points and moving up the standings and we're not," the 22-year-old Eichel said. "I think the moral victories are a thing of the past at this point."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, MSG-Plus2 (New York), MSG-B (Buffalo)

ABOUT THE ISLANDERS (33-16-6): Ryan Pulock scored in New York's first game versus Buffalo on New Year's Eve and answered a one-point performance in January with two goals and five assists in his last five contests. The 24-year-old set up fellow defenseman Devon Toews' power-play goal in Sunday's 2-1 victory over Minnesota. "We're at the top of our division," Pulock told Newsday. "There are all those teams below us trying to catch us. It's good, though. If we keep winning, they're not going to be able to catch us."

ABOUT THE SABRES (27-21-7): While Eichel leads the team in assists (41) and points (59), Jeff Skinner (club-best 33 goals) set up the captain's second-period goal versus the Jets for his 50th point of the season. Rookie Rasmus Dahlin picked up the secondary assist on Eichel's tally for his 31st point, tying him with Jim Benning (Toronto, 1981-82) and former Sabre Doug Bodger (Pittsburgh 1984-85) for the third-most recorded by an NHL defenseman before his 19th birthday. Dahlin won't have to look far to find one of the members on that list, with Buffalo coach Phil Housley (57) and Bobby Orr (38) having more as an 18-year-old blue-liner.

OVERTIME

1. Former Islander RW Kyle Okposo was the lone Sabre to solve Lehner in the teams' first encounter, although he has just three points -- all goals -- in his last 11 games.

2. New York owns a 7-1-1 mark in its last nine road contests.

3. Buffalo went 0-for-5 on the power play Sunday on the heels of a 5-for-10 stretch in its previous four games.

PREDICTION: Sabres 3, Islanders 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Chicago Blackhawks vs. Boston Bruins Preview and Predictions 2019-02-12

The Boston Bruins are among three teams battling for second place in the Atlantic Division, but they like their chances down the stretch after snapping out of a recent funk. Boston has won four of five and is riding a seven-game point streak (4-0-3) as they prepare to host the sizzling Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday night in a matchup of Original Six rivals.

The Bruins posted a pair of overtime wins over the weekend, squeezing past the Los Angeles Kings and Colorado Avalanche to remain wedged between Toronto and Montreal in the division. "We are starting to find our stride. We have won games 4-0, 5-2," forward Noel Acciari said. "We are also winning games 1-0, 2-1. I think that shows just how our team is and what we can do when we are on." Chicago, meanwhile, has been dominant during its seven-game winning streak, outscoring the opposition 37-20 after thumping Detroit 5-2 on Sunday. "We're a tough team to contend with when we're playing the right way," said forward Dylan Strome, named the league's Third Star of the Week. "We've got four good lines, and everyone brings something different to the table."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, NBC Sports Network, TVAS, Sportsnet East/Ontario/Pacific, NBCS Chicago, NESN (Boston)

ABOUT THE BLACKHAWKS (23-24-9): There was good news all around on the goaltending front for Chicago on Monday as top netminder Corey Crawford went through his first full practice since suffering a concussion on Dec. 16 and rookie Collin Delia agreed to terms on a three-year contract. "I feel great, back to normal," Crawford said. "I would jump in the net right away, but honestly, we haven't really discussed that at this point. We're just trying to figure out days when we can practice with the team and getting the timing back." Cam Ward had four wins and Delia three during the winning streak.

ABOUT THE BRUINS (31-17-8): Center Patrice Bergeron capped what was a whirlwind past few days by being named the league's Second Star of the Week on Monday. Bergeron elevated his play when the spotlight was brightest, scoring a pair of goals on the night he became the fifth player in franchise history to appear in 1,000 games before adding the OT game-winner against Los Angeles and setting up the decisive tally in Sunday's win over Colorado. Linemate Brad Marchand also is on a tear with four consecutive multiple-point games and has five goals and nine assists in 12 career contests versus the Blackhawks.

OVERTIME

1. Blackhawks F Patrick Kane has 11 goals and 20 assists during a 14-game point streak.

2. Bruins G Tuukka Rask is 5-2-1 with a 2.36 goals-against average versus Chicago.

3. Strome had two goals and seven points in three games last week while linemate Alex DeBrincat has 15 points during an eight-game streak.

PREDICTION: Blackhawks 4, Bruins 3

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 02:01 PM
Calgary Flames vs. Tampa Bay Lightning Preview and Predictions 2019-02-12

Nikita Kucherov ended two droughts with authority last time out and the NHL's point leader looks to get on a roll again when his league-best Tampa Bay Lightning host the Calgary Flames on Tuesday night. Kucherov had gone 11 games without a goal before scoring twice in Sunday's 5-2 victory at Florida and posted three points after being blanked in two consecutive contests to push his season total to 84.

"Listen, you go through ups and downs in a season," Tampa Bay captain Steven Stamkos told reporters. "Kuch is going to be Kuch. That's why we have other guys on our team step up when you go through a little spurt like that. But it happens to the best of players. We weren't too worried. This will really get him going again." Kucherov registered a pair of assists in a 5-4 shootout win at Calgary on Dec. 20 and the Flames will try to tighten up defensively after giving up 11 goals while losing the last two meetings with the Lightning. Calgary, which entered Monday leading the Western Conference with 74 points, has dropped three of its last four contests (1-2-1) after suffering a 4-3 shootout setback at Vancouver on Saturday despite posting 47 shots. "Frustrated, right?" Flames defenseman Travis Hamonic told the Calgary Sun. "You need these points at this time of the year. It's a grind, right? So every point matters and teams are close, things are tight. We thought it was a pretty good game on our part. We carried a lot of the play, but we just couldn't get it."

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, Sportsnet West (Calgary), FS Sun (Tampa Bay)

ABOUT THE FLAMES (34-15-6): Left wing Matthew Tkachuk has been kept off the scoresheet in five straight contests and will try to break out of that slump as he plays his 200th NHL game Tuesday. Left wing Johnny Gaudreau has cooled off a bit with three of his team-leading 75 points in the last five games while center Sean Monahan managed only two assists in his past five contests to place second on the team with 63 points. Forward Elias Lindholm made the scoresheet in 11 of his last 12 games, including three goals in four contests, and boasts a career-high 61 points.

ABOUT THE LIGHTNING (41-11-4): Right wing Ryan Callahan was told by the team recently he was relegated to being the 13th forward, but took advantage of a chance with left wing Ondrej Palat (upper body) out Sunday to score the game-winner and register seven hits. "Obviously, it felt good," Callahan told reporters. "I just tried to take the approach of working every day and making sure if I got the opportunity or when I got the opportunity I was ready to go and ready to contribute." Stamkos is one away from his sixth 30-goal season and first since 2015-16 after scoring Sunday.

OVERTIME

1. Calgary RW James Neal is expected to return after having two teeth knocked out Saturday with coach Bill Peters telling reporters: "That's why there are dentists."

2. Tampa Bay LW Alex Killorn, who boasts a plus-15 rating this season, is two goals shy of 100 for his career but has one in the last 18 games.

3. Flames G David Rittich (20-4-5, .915 save percentage), who stopped 32-of-36 shots against Tampa Bay in December, has one regulation loss in his last 14 games.

PREDICTION: Lightning 4, Flames 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Dallas Stars vs. Florida Panthers Preview and Predictions 2019-02-12

The Dallas Stars look to steady the ship after two straight losses and solidify their playoff position in the Western Conference when they visit the Florida Panthers on Tuesday night. The Stars, who are two points up on St. Louis and Minnesota for third place in the Central Division, started their five-game road trip with a 3-2 overtime loss at Nashville on Thursday and a 3-2 regulation setback at Arizona two days later.

"You have to play 60 minutes, that's the bottom line," Dallas forward Alexander Radulov told reporters after his team scored the final two goals in the third period of Saturday's loss. "It's not enough to play two periods or 50 minutes, it's a 60-minute game. We have to understand that, embrace it and be better." The Stars, who host Florida on March 19, have earned at least a point in the last three meetings (2-0-1) but arrive in the Sunshine State with a Western Conference-low 10 wins on the road. The Panthers are well behind in the Eastern Conference wild-card race despite winning six of their last nine, although they came up short Sunday with a 5-2 setback against NHL-best Tampa Bay at home. "That's a team you can't chase," Florida forward Frank Vatrano told reporters after the loss. "You've got to play with a lead and stay with it. We were trying to chip away at it but at the end of the day it didn't happen, so we have to regroup and get ready for the next one."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, FS Southwest (Dallas), FS Florida

ABOUT THE STARS (28-22-5): No. 1 goaltender Ben Bishop (19-12-2, .924 save percentage) is out with an upper-body injury and Anton Khudobin (9-10-3, .924 SP) will have to take the baton for the near future. Center Tyler Seguin has recorded four of his team-high 22 goals in the last five games and leads Dallas with 51 points - seven more than Radulov, who scored his 15th goal Saturday and is tied with Seguin at 29 assists. Captain Jamie Benn owns three assists in his last three games, but has managed one goal in 10 contests as he remains one shy of his ninth season with at least 20 in 10 years.

ABOUT THE PANTHERS (23-23-8): Vatrano has recorded six goals in his last nine games to tie for second on the team with a career-high 19 - behind only left wing Mike Hoffman (25), who was blanked Sunday despite five shots. Captain Aleksander Barkov has registered six of his team-high 53 points in the last five contests and forward Jonathan Huberdeau is next with 52 after recording only two in the past five games. Roberto Luongo (12-12-1, .895 SP) came on in relief Sunday, moving past Patrick Roy for second on the NHL's all-time list in goalie appearances with 1,030, and is one win behind Ed Belfour (484) for third.

OVERTIME

1. Florida C Riley Sheahan, acquired from Pittsburgh on Feb. 2, recorded an assist in each of his last three contests.

2. Dallas D Roman Polak suffered an upper-body injury after being boarded Saturday and is considered day-to-day.

3. The Panthers placed F Colton Sceviour (upper body) on injured reserve and recalled veteran F Jamie McGinn.

PREDICTION: Panthers 4, Stars 3

Can'tPickAWinner
Carolina Hurricanes vs. Ottawa Senators Preview and Predictions 2019-02-12

The Carolina Hurricanes continue pursuit of a wild-card spot in the Eastern Conference when they conclude a five-game road trip Tuesday against the Ottawa Senators. Carolina saw its three-game winning streak snapped Saturday with a 3-2 loss at New Jersey, missing out on a chance to pass Pittsburgh and move into the final playoff position.

"Every game is big,'' Hurricanes forward Teuvo Teravainen, who is one point shy of 200, told reporters. "Right now, every game is the biggest game of the year, so we have to get ready for the next one. It's just a big game after a big game." The Senators will try to match a season high with their third straight victory after beginning the three-game homestand with a 4-0 win over Anaheim on Thursday and a 5-2 verdict over Central Division-leading Winnipeg on Saturday behind 44 saves by Anders Nilsson. "He's been good ever since he got here," Ottawa right wing Mark Stone told reporters about Nilsson. "I think he's given us a chance to win every game he's been in there. ... '' Ottawa, which has a league-low 47 points, snapped a five-game losing streak in the series with a 4-1 victory at Carolina on Jan. 18 with Nilsson stopping 33 shots.

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, FS Carolinas, TSN5, RDS (Ottawa)

ABOUT THE HURRICANES (28-22-6): Sebastian Aho leads the team with 24 goals and 63 points after recording his 100th career assist Saturday, giving him 12 points (three goals) in his last nine games. Teravainen (15 goals) has 11 of his 49 points - five goals and six assists - in the last nine contests. Justin Williams (13 goals) is third on the club with 33 points and has five assists in six February games while Andrei Svechnikov owns three of his 14 goals in the last nine contests.

ABOUT THE SENATORS (21-29-5): Stone (team-high 56 points, plus-15 rating) and Matt Duchene (53 points, minus-1) lead the club with 25 goals apiece after combining for seven in the last three games with Duchene scoring in three straight and Stone two. Duchene, who played his 700th game Saturday, has 10 goals and five assists in 12 games since the calendar flipped to 2019. Nilsson (9-12-1, 2.70 goals-against average .916 save percentage this season) is 6-4-0, 2.21, .937 in 10 games since being acquired from Vancouver and will start Tuesday, according to coach Guy Boucher.

OVERTIME

1. Carolina averages the most shots on goal in the league at 35.5 and yields the fewest (27.9) while Ottawa allows the most (36.6).

2. The Senators are 16-for-16 on the penalty kill over their last eight games.

3. The Hurricanes are the only team in the Eastern Conference that is above the NHL's version of .500 (14-13-2) on the road but not in playoff position.

PREDICTION: Senators 3, Hurricanes 2

Can'tPickAWinner
New York Rangers vs. Winnipeg Jets Preview and Predictions 2019-02-12

The Winnipeg Jets found a way to break through and end a three-game losing streak Sunday at Buffalo, and return home to host the New York Rangers on Tuesday looking to build another winning streak as they fight for the Western Conference's top spot. As usual, it was one of the Jets' biggest stars leading the way as forward Blake Wheeler scored the go-ahead goal with 3:55 to play Sunday - his third goal in five games to go along with 55 assists this season.

"We did a good job of staying patient with that game, kind of doing all of the things that we preach before the game, and we got rewarded," Wheeler told reporters after the Jets rebounded from allowing five goals in back-to-back games by killing all five Buffalo power-play opportunities. The Rangers wrapped up a five-game homestand Sunday with a 4-1 victory over Toronto, highlighted by goaltender Alexandar Georgiev making 55 saves to win on his 23rd birthday. "I tried not to concentrate on the birthday wishes," Georgiev told reporters afterward. "I had an important game in front of me." Center Mika Zibanejad continued his hot streak with his 11th goal in his past 10 games.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, MSG (New York), TSN3 (Winnipeg)

ABOUT THE RANGERS (24-23-8): Zibanejad's hot streak has pulled him within four goals of his career high of 27 set last season, and his 54 points already represent a career best. Georgiev faced a withering 22 shots in the opening 20 minutes against Toronto (allowing his only goal in that frame), improving to 8-9-0 on the season in relief of Henrik Lundqvist. New York finished 2-2-1 on its homestand and open a four-game road trip sitting seven points out of the final Eastern Conference playoff spot.

ABOUT THE JETS (35-18-3): Center Mark Scheifele scored his team-leading 28th goal into an empty net with seven seconds left Sunday, adding to his assist on Wheeler's winner. Goaltender Connor Hellebuyck gave up five goals in Thursday's loss at Montreal but made 48 saves in that contest, and responded Sunday by stopping 35-of-36 shots. The Jets entered the week leading Nashville by two points in the Central Division while trailing conference-leader Calgary by one point, and their plus-34 goal differential ranked second in the West to the Flames (plus-41).

OVERTIME

1. Rangers F Chris Kreider, who leads the team with 24 goals, finished with two assists Sunday.

2. Jets D Josh Morrissey has recorded an assist in four consecutive games.

3. Scheifele scored a goal in regulation and recorded the game-winning tally in a shootout as the Jets downed the Rangers 4-3 on Dec. 2 in New York.

PREDICTION: Jets 3, Rangers 2

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 02:03 PM
New Jersey Devils vs. St. Louis Blues Preview and Predictions 2019-02-12

Devils vs. Blues Preview and Predictions

Their best player is in the midst of a torrid stretch and so are the St. Louis Blues, who have found their stride and will vie for their seventh consecutive victory against the visiting New Jersey Devils on Tuesday night. The season-high winning streak has vaulted the resurgent Blues into the top wild-card spot on the tightly bunched Western Conference.

Vladimir Tarasenko registered a hat trick as St. Louis earned its fourth straight one-goal decision with a 5-4 overtime win in Nashville on Sunday to complete a back-to-back sweep of the Predators. "We're going to need him to keep doing that," Blues captain Alex Pietrangelo said of Tarasenko, who has seven goals during an eight-game point streak. "He's on a roll." While St. Louis has matched its longest winning streak since March 2018, the Devils are well out of contention in the Eastern Conference and relegated to playing spoiler. New Jersey, which is tied for the fewest road wins in the NHL with seven, lost its ninth straight (0-8-1) in the series and six in a row at St. Louis.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, MSG-Plus (New Jersey), FS Midwest (St. Louis)

ABOUT THE DEVILS (21-26-8): Center Nico Hischier logged more than 23 minutes in back-to-back games last week but made the most of a reduced workload against Carolina to collect three assists, leaving him one point shy of 40. "He's got so much hockey in him," linemate Marcus Johansson said of the 2017 No. 1 overall pick. "His hockey sense, and he battles every night, every situation. He's improving every day I think. He's got a big role on this team, and he's taking it very well. He's playing the right way every night." Johansson had his first multiple-goal effort of the season in Sunday's win.

ABOUT THE BLUES (27-22-5): Rookie netminder Jordan Binnington has been instrumental in St. Louis' charge up the standings and on Monday was named the NHL's First Star of the Week after going 3-0-0 with a 1.31 goals-against average, which was highlighted by a shutout of league-best Tampa Bay. Binnington is 9-1-1 with a 1.72 GAA since he was summoned from the minors on Jan. 7 and has won five consecutive starts. "Probably over that stretch, he's been the best player in the league," said fellow netminder Jake Allen, who registered 40 saves Sunday in his first appearance since Jan. 17.

OVERTIME

1. Tarasenko's hat trick put him over 20 goals for the sixth straight season and gave him 200 for his career.

2. New Jersey claimed F Kenny Agostino off waivers from the Montreal Canadiens.

3. The Blues are 8-for-73 on the power play since Dec. 1.

PREDICTION: Blues 4, Devils 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Detroit Red Wings vs. Nashville Predators Preview and Predictions 2019-02-12

The Nashville Predators had won five of six to make a charge toward the top of the Central Division before dropping a home-and-home series to one of their chief rivals. The Predators attempt to pick themselves off the mat on Tuesday when they play the second contest of their three-game homestand against the Detroit Red Wings.

Viktor Arvidsson scored twice in Sunday's 5-4 overtime loss to St. Louis to give him 12 of his team-leading 24 goals in the last 14 games. "I just try to work hard and try to get the puck to Filip Forsberg and Ryan Johansen," the 25-year-old Swede said, via the Nashville Post. "(Filip) Forsberg is making plays and (Ryan) Johansen is, too. ... I try to be around the net as much as I can. I just have my stick down." The Red Wings, who have dropped three in a row heading into the finale of their three-game road trip, found themselves chasing the game with a two-goal deficit following the first period in Sunday's 5-2 setback to Chicago. "Brutal start, not nearly good enough. As the game went along, halfway in we started playing with more jam, more competitiveness, more like we have the last month. ... We can't be a team that spots the other team two goals on the road," Detroit coach Jeff Blashill said.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, FS Detroit, FS Tennessee (Nashville)

ABOUT THE RED WINGS (21-28-7): Detroit overcame a two-goal deficit in its last encounter with Nashville, as Dylan Larkin scored 4:36 into overtime to net the Red Wings a 4-3 win on Jan. 4. The tally ignited a stretch of six of his team-leading 23 goals and 13 of his club-best 52 points in his last 13 contests. Gustav Nyquist, who leads the team in assists (33), scored versus the Blackhawks to collect his 10th point (four goals, six assists) in his last 10 games.

ABOUT THE PREDATORS (33-20-5): Johansen, who leads the team in assists (39) and points (50), set up a pair of goals in Sunday's contest to boost his point total to 14 (three goals, 11 assists) in the past dozen games. The 26-year-old also tallied in Nashville's overtime loss to Detroit, but he has just four goals in 21 career meetings with the Red Wings. Like Johansen, Forsberg is riding a four-game point streak after he tallied on Sunday to become the first player in franchise history with five 20-goal seasons.

OVERTIME

1. Despite losing to Detroit in the first meeting, Nashville boasts a 16-5-3 mark against the Eastern Conference and an 8-2-2 record versus Atlantic Division foes.

2. Red Wings C Andreas Athanasiou has recorded just five of his 17 goals on the road this season.

3. Predators captain Roman Josi has two goals and five assists during his four-game point streak.

PREDICTION: Predators 3, Red Wings 1

Can'tPickAWinner
Philadelphia Flyers vs. Minnesota Wild Preview and Predictions 2019-02-12

Flyers vs. Wild Preview and Predictions

The Minnesota Wild are in the thick of a tight playoff race in the Western Conference, occupying the second wild-card spot while sitting only two points behind Dallas for third place in the Central Division. Minnesota hopes to strengthen that position when it begins a four-game homestand Tuesday against the Philadelphia Flyers.

The Wild have struggled this month, losing five of its six contests following Sunday's 2-1 road setback against the New York Islanders. Mikael Granlund scored the lone goal in defeat for Minnesota, which has dropped its last two games at home (0-1-1). Philadelphia had its 10-game point streak (9-0-1) halted on Monday as it dropped a 4-1 home decision to Pittsburgh. Jakub Voracek scored a power-play goal with 4:34 remaining in the third period to avoid a shutout for the Flyers, who wrapped up a 3-1-1 homestand.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, NBCS Philadelphia, FS North (Minnesota)

ABOUT THE FLYERS (25-24-7): Carter Hart suffered the loss on Monday, ending his personal eight-game winning streak. The 20-year-old settled for a share of the NHL record for most consecutive victories by a goaltender before his 21st birthday, which was set from March 6-26, 1995 by Quebec's Jocelyn Thibault. Voracek has landed on the scoresheet in 11 of his last 12 contests and is riding a seven-game point streak during which he has recorded three goals and six assists.

ABOUT THE WILD (27-24-5): Granlund's goal on Sunday was his first since Jan. 7, ending his 14-game drought. The 26-year-old Finn ranks second on the team with 45 points and has notched a club-leading 16 of them on the power play. Zach Parise is three points ahead of Granlund and has registered one in seven of his last nine contests.

OVERTIME

1. Wild D Jared Spurgeon is one goal away from matching the career high of 11 he set in 2015-16.

2. Philadelphia C Sean Couturier was kept off the scoresheet Monday for just the second time in 14 contests, ending his four-game goal-scoring streak and six-game point run.

3. Minnesota LW Jason Zucker recorded a point in four of his last five games, but has scored just one goal over his last 11 contests.

PREDICTION: Wild 3, Flyers 0

Can'tPickAWinner
Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Colorado Avalanche Preview and Predictions 2019-02-12

The Toronto Maple Leafs experienced a halt to both their four-game winning streak and six-game point stretch, but it wasn't for a lack of trying. After unleashing a season-high 56 shots on goal in their last outing, the Maple Leafs vie to return to their winning ways on Tuesday when they play the third contest of their six-game road trip against the reeling Colorado Avalanche.

Toronto registered a staggering 23 shots on goal during its four power-play opportunities, but it failed to score with the man advantage in Sunday's 4-1 loss to the New York Rangers and fell to 1-for-18 in the last six games. "Yeah, I think it was the best we've been, probably the most looks we've had all year, really. Just got to capitalize on finishing," John Tavares said of his team's performance on the power play. "Certainly, good to get some movement, puck movement, being in sync like that, getting pucks to the net, retrieving pucks. We were sharp, just like I said, just need the end result." The end result has been negative for the Avalanche, who saw their losing streak reach seven games after dropping their third straight tilt in overtime following Sunday's 2-1 setback in Boston. "We came back, all three good teams, really good teams," Colorado defenseman Nikita Zadorov said. "I am sure it is a big plus for us, but we lost those three points where we could have won, that's the frustrating part."

TV: 9 p.m. ET, TSN4 (Toronto), Altitude (Colorado)

ABOUT THE MAPLE LEAFS (34-18-3): Nazem Kadri reached double digits in shots for the first time in his career by recording a dozen against the Rangers, although the lack of success appears to be getting to the 28-year-old as he has been held without a point in six straight games. "None of them went in so that's kind of so -- at this point I think I'm just not even trying to put them in, I'm just trying to hit them off the post or something," Kadri said. "Just going to keep shooting them and hopefully they fall when it really counts." Kasperi Kapanen, who tallied in a 6-3 setback versus the Avalanche on Jan. 14, scored on a breakaway midway into the first period to snap a nine-game goal drought on Sunday.

ABOUT THE AVALANCHE (22-22-11): Nathan MacKinnon scored his 29th goal late in the first period Sunday to pull even with captain Gabriel Landeskog while his 74 points are one shy of linemate Mikko Rantanen for the team lead. Landeskog, who has three assists in his last three games, joined Rantanen in scoring in the first encounter versus Toronto. The 22-year-old Rantanen has cooled off since finishing January with back-to-back three-point performances, registering just one point in his last five outings.

OVERTIME

1. Colorado C Carl Soderberg recorded his first career hat trick in the first meeting with Toronto, giving him nine points (six goals, three assists) in his last 10 games.

2. Tavares collected a goal and an assist in three straight contests before being held off the scoresheet Sunday.

3. Avalanche G Semyon Varlamov improved to 5-3-2 in his career against the Maple Leafs after making made 17 saves in the first meeting with Toronto.

PREDICTION: Maple Leafs 5, Avalanche 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Arizona Coyotes vs. Vegas Golden Knights Preview and Predictions 2019-02-12

The Vegas Golden Knights look to avoid matching the longest home losing streak in the brief history of their franchise when they host the Arizona Coyotes on Tuesday night. The Golden Knights reached the Stanley Cup Finals in their inaugural season due in large part to their success at T-Mobile Arena, but Saturday's 4-3 loss to Columbus was their third straight at home.

Vegas has a safe cushion for third place in the Pacific Division but plays 15 of its last 25 at T-Mobile and is hoping to make a run at Calgary and San Jose. "We've got to do a better job to get some wins in here," defenseman Jon Merrill said after the Golden Knights gave up a pair of late third-period goals in their latest loss. The Coyotes ended a five-game slide with a 3-2 victory over Dallas to stay within six points of the second wild card. Arizona has been flummoxed by Vegas, losing both meetings this season and six of seven overall.

TV: 10 p.m. ET, FS Arizona, AT&T Sportsnet-Rocky Mountain (Las Vegas)

ABOUT THE COYOTES (24-26-5): Although Arizona has struggled with the man advantage, defenseman Alex Goligoski and Alex Galchenyuk each converted on the power play against Dallas. It marked only the third time this season the team has scored twice in a game with an extra skater and halted a four-game drought with the man advantage. "We've lost the special teams battle probably for the last three or four (games)," Goligoski said. "We're obviously aware of it. So it's nice to always get the power play going when you haven't been scoring. ... So that's good confidence going forward."

ABOUT THE GOLDEN KNIGHTS (31-22-4): William Carrier made a loud return to the lineup in his first game after missing more than a month, delivering eight hits against the Blue Jackets to boost his league-leading total to 227. "He's a power guy," linemate Pierre-Edouard Bellemare said. "Not just in the sense that he goes and hits guys, he's got power in everything he does out there. He brings a lot of intensity to our game." Forward Brandon Pirri sat out Saturday's game because he was not feeling well, but he practiced with the top power play unit Monday and is expected to play, coach Gerard Gallant said.

OVERTIME

1. Coyotes G Darcy Kuemper gave up five goals in a 5-1 loss to Vegas on Dec. 30.

2. Vegas G Marc-Andre Fleury is 9-5-1 with a 1.98 goals-against average versus Arizona.

3. Coyotes D Jordan Oesterle owns a career-high four-game point streak.

PREDICTION: Golden Knights 4, Coyotes 2

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 02:06 PM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Louisiana Downs
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 2 - Claiming - 870y on the Dirt. Purse: $3500 Class Rating: 72

QUARTER HORSE 870Y, FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD. THREE YEAR OLDS, 124 LBS.; OLDER, 126 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $3,500.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 2 SUMMER MOTION 8/5

# 3 A CORONA TOAST 5/2

# 4 ROYALS INIT FOR LOVE 3/1

I think SUMMER MOTION is a very good choice. Overall the Equibase Speed Figures of this horse look very strong in this competition. Seems to have a respectable class edge based on the recent company kept. Is worth a close look and may be a bet - strong Equibase Speed Figures (64 average) at today's distance and surface lately. A CORONA TOAST - With Blake aboard him, this gelding will probably be able to break out early here. Had one of the most favorable Equibase Speed Figures of this group in his last contest. ROYALS INIT FOR LOVE - Shows signs of the look of a profitable play, averaging a solid 63 speed fig which is one of the best in this field. Should be given a shot based on the quite good speed figure recorded in the last contest.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 02:09 PM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Mahoning Valley Race Course
Mahoning Valley Race Course - Race 7

Exacta / 50 cent Trifecta / 10 cent Superfecta / 50 cent Pick 4 (Races 7-8-9-10)

Claiming $5,000 • 1 Mile 70 yards • Dirt • Ages 3 and up • CR: 79 • Purse: $11,100 • Post: 3:33P
FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON THREE RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 118 LBS.; OLDER, 126 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE SINCE JANUARY 12 ALLOWED 2 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $5,000.
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Fast-paced Race. There are many horses that could vie for the early lead. Check on scratches of any of the Front-runners. * KEY ANGLES * MENACING: Horse has a TrackMaster "+" designation or an "L" designation. Horse has the highest av erage Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. HIDE THE EVIDENCE: Horse has the highest TrackMaster Power Rating. Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. YENISEY: Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Class Rating at the distance/surface. CLASSIC DANIEL: Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating.
MENACING
15/1

6/1
HIDE THE EVIDENCE
3/1

6/1
YENISEY
20/1

6/1
CLASSIC DANIEL
5/1

8/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
CLASSIC DANIEL

5/1
Front-runner

LITTLE SHACKLEFORD

20/1
Front-runner

HARD WAY WINNER

15/1
Front-runner

MENACING

15/1
Alternator/Front-runner

YENISEY

20/1
Alternator/Stalker

GEE'N TEE

6/1
Trailer

SHATTERPROOF

5/2
Trailer

HIDE THE EVIDENCE

3/1
Trailer

BULLET BANDIT

20/1
Alternator/Trailer

CALL ME GIZMO

15/1
Alternator/Non-contender

ENCHANTED RING

10/1
Alternator/Non-contender

ZHEN KAI

20/1
Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 02:32 PM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Parx Racing - Race #5 - Post: 2:43pm - Claiming - 8.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $27,000 Class Rating: 76

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#4 LITTLE SIETE (ML=2/1)
#5 HAIL TO THE KING (ML=3/2)

LITTLE SIETE - Faced tougher in the last race at Parx Racing. Based on Equibase class ratings, this is a weaker group, so I will put this thoroughbred on my list of contenders. Hasn't run at today's distance recently but does have a speed rating recorded last time he tried this distance good enough to win. This colt is uppermost in earnings per race. Check out this animal before the race. The most recent speed figure of 74 is the highest last race figure in the group. HAIL TO THE KING - The Jan 19th affair at Parx Racing was at a class level of (95). Dropping down the ladder based on class rating points considerably, so he should be in a good position to win.

Vulnerable Contenders: #2 LI'L DUDE L DO IT (ML=5/1),

LI'L DUDE L DO IT - Don't think this racer will make a winning move in today's event. That last speed rating was run-of-the-mill when compared with today's class rating.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
#4 LITTLE SIETE to win at post-time odds of 2/1 or better

EXACTA WAGERS:
Box [4,5]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 02:33 PM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Sunland Park
Sunland Park - Race 5

.50 Pick 5(Races 5-6-7-8-9)/$1 Exacta/Trifecta/.10 Superfecta

Claiming $5,000 • 5 1/2 Furlongs • Dirt • Ages 4 and up • CR: 57 • Purse: $10,700 • Post: 2:34P
FOR REGISTERED NEW MEXICO BRED FILLIES AND MARES FOUR YEARS OLD AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES. FOUR YEAR OLDS, 122 LBS.; OLDER, 124 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $5,000.
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Lone Front-runner. ALLABOUTTHAT BULL is the Lone Front-runner of the race. * KEY ANGLES * ALLABOUTTHAT BULL: Horse has run a Good Race within the last 30 days. Horse's average winning distance is within half a furlong of today's distan ce (within 50 yards if a Quarter Horse race). CANT HIDE MY CRAZY: Horse has a TrackMaster "+" designation or an "L" designation. Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. DOUBLE STORM: Today is a sprint and this is the horse's thir d or fourth start after a layoff. Horse has the highest TrackMaster Power Rating.
ALLABOUTTHAT BULL
7/2

9/2
CANT HIDE MY CRAZY
4/1

5/1
DOUBLE STORM
8/1

6/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
ALLABOUTTHAT BULL

7/2
Front-runner

DOUBLE STORM

8/1
Alternator/Stalker

CANT HIDE MY CRAZY

4/1
Alternator/Stalker

WANNA BE BLOND

6/1
Alternator/Stalker

FOXY INDIAN WHO

8/1
Alternator/Stalker

MCADOO

5/2
Trailer

CLUBHOUSE PARTY

15/1
Alternator/Non-contender

MODJESKA HEAT

12/1
Alternator/Non-contender

COUNTRY TOUCH

15/1
Alternator/Non-contender

BETWEEN THE BUOYS

15/1
Alternator/Non-contender

LAHOMA JUNE

12/1
Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 02:34 PM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Sunland Park
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 7 - Claiming - 5.5f on the Dirt. Purse: $11100 Class Rating: 70

FOR REGISTERED NEW MEXICO BRED FILLIES AND MARES FOUR YEARS OLD AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NOT WON TWO RACES SINCE AUGUST 12, 2018 OR WHICH HAVE NOT WON A RACE SINCE NOVEMBER 12, 2018, OR WHICH HAVE NEVER WON FOUR RACES. FOUR YEAR OLDS, 122 LBS.; OLDER, 124 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $5,000.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 11 LEFT TRAIN 8/1

# 10 FASTINATING ALLIE 7/2

# 5 TRUST EMILY 4/1

I think LEFT TRAIN is a formidable selection particularly if the morning line of 8/1 holds. Has to be given consideration here on the basis of the figures in the speed department alone. Win percentage one of the strongest in this group. With a respectable 66 Equibase speed fig last time out, will surely be a factor in this contest. FASTINATING ALLIE - Looks competitive against this group and should be one of the front-runners. Overall the Equibase Speed Figures of this pony look very strong in this contest. TRUST EMILY - Is worth thinking about and may be a bet - strong Equibase Speed Figures (59 average) at today's distance and surface lately. Trainer has solid win rate (23 percent) at this distance and surface.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 02:34 PM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Turf Paradise - Race #5 - Post: 2:51pm - Claiming - 8.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $7,000 Class Rating: 71

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#1 CUP OF SOUP (ML=9/5)

CUP OF SOUP - Have to like this mare today. If you take a look at her PP lines you see a definite trend, getting closer with each and every race. Was in a $3,000 Claiming race at Turf Paradise in the last race. That contest had a class number of 76 and she is moving down right here in this race. A certain serious competitor. A thoroughbred coming back this rapidly after a nice contest is a good signal.

Vulnerable Contenders: #8 AFLEET ALICE (ML=3/1), #3 C J KNOWS BEST (ML=7/2), #6 FRENCH TART (ML=5/1),

AFLEET ALICE - A pattern of dropping speed ratings 74/71/65 for this vulnerable equine. Hasn't been coming close at all of late. C J KNOWS BEST - You always believe this horse has a shot to win, but she falls short regularly. FRENCH TART - 74/60/45, are the lessening speed figures for this vulnerable equine. This racer hasn't been coming close at the finish of late.

Top HatGUEST COMMENTARY: Hal - CUP OF SOUP - This mare's superior last speed number of 70, against these ponies, makes her the overwhelming choice.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
Have to go with #1 CUP OF SOUP on the win end if we get at least 1/1 odds

EXACTA WAGERS:
Pass

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
None

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 02:37 PM
Tuesday's Tip Sheet
Brian Edwards

**Louisiana State at Kentucky**

-- A crucial conference battle will go down night at Rupp Arena. Kentucky (20-3 straight up, 14-9 against the spread) will play host to LSU in a showdown of 9-1 teams who are looking to keep pace with 10-0 Tennessee at the top of the SEC standings. As of early this morning, most books had Kentucky installed as an 8.5-point favorite after most books opened the Wildcats at nine. The total was 149 and LSU was +350 on the money line.

-- Since losing at Alabama in its SEC opener, John Calipari’s team has won 10 consecutive games and has covered the number in eight straight. Kentucky went into Starkville on Saturday and won by a 71-67 count as a 3.5-point road favorite. UK led 40-25 at intermission, only to see that deficit cut to two by the eight-minute mark. But the Wildcats promptly went on a 12-4 run to extend the lead back to 10 and held off a late charge from the Bulldogs. P.J. Washington was the catalyst with 23 points on 9-of-13 shooting from the field. Washington had game-high scoring honors despite fouling out after playing for only 24 minutes. Keldon Johnson added 13 points and seven rebounds, while Tyler Herro finished with 12 points.

-- UK is undefeated in 13 home games with a 7-6 spread record. The ‘Cats get four of their next five games at home, including a trip to Lexington from top-ranked Tennessee this Saturday. Does that qualify the ‘Cats for a letdown scenario tonight? We shall see.

-- Kentucky is 2-0 ATS in a pair of games as a single-digit favorite.

-- UK is No. 7 at KenPom.com, compiling a 7-2 record against K-Pom Top-50 opponents. The other L’s for the Wildcats have come against Duke (118-84) and Seton Hall (84-83 in overtime) on neutral courts. They have quality home wins over Kansas and Mississippi St., in addition to road scalps at MSU, at Florida, at Auburn and at Louisville. UK also has a neutral-court victory over North Carolina.

-- Washington leads UK in scoring (14.2 points per game), rebounding (8.1 RPG) and 3-point accuracy (44.9%). Johnson is averaging 14.0 points and 5.3 RPG while hitting 40.5 percent of his 3-pointers. Herro (13.3 PPG) is draining 91.8 percent of his free-throw attempts, while Stanford grad transfer Reid Travis is averaging 11.7 points and 7.0 RPG.

-- LSU (19-4 SU, 13-9 ATS) owns a 5-1 record both SU and ATS in six road assignments. The Tigers are 3-1-1 ATS with three outright win in five games as underdogs.

-- Will Wade’s club has won 12 of its past 13 games while going 10-3 ATS. The only loss during this span came two Saturday’s ago in Baton Rouge, where Arkansas came in and pulled a 90-89 upset as a 10-point road underdog. LSU bounced back nicely last week, however, winning 92-88 in overtime at Mississippi St. on Wednesday as a three-point underdog. Then on Saturday, the Tigers held off Auburn 83-78 as 2.5-point home ‘chalk.’

-- Naz Reid scored 29 points and grabbed nine rebounds in the win over the Bulldogs at The Hump in Starkville. Tremont Waters produced 26 points, five steals, five assists and four rebounds. Skylar Mays led the way Saturday against Auburn, scoring a team-high 20 points to go with three rebounds, three steals and a pair of assists without a turnover. Waters finished with 19 points, three steals, three boards and 10 assists compared to two turnovers. Reid added 13 points and 10 rebounds.

-- Waters, a sophomore point guard, isn’t as prolific a scorer as LSU legend Chris Jackson, but he can get buckets in bunches and is a better distributor. Waters is averaging team-highs in scoring (15.7 points per game), assists (6.1 APG) and steals (3.0 SPG). He ranks tops in the SEC and third in the nation in steals and is third in the SEC in assists.

-- Reid, the 5-star freshman out of New Jersey, has been ‘as advertised.’ He is currently listed as the No. 26 overall picks in the latest 2019 mock draft at NBADraft.net. The 6’10” 250-pounder is averaging 13.9 points, 6.2 rebounds and 1.0 blocked shots per game. Mays is scoring at a 13.4 PPG clip, is second on the team in steals with 47 and has a 52/30 assist-to-turnover ratio.

-- LSU is No. 21 at K-Pom, producing a 5-2 record against Top-50 foes. The Tigers are 11-4 versus the Top 100. They’ve lost at Houston and on a neutral court vs. FSU (in OT) and vs. Oklahoma St. LSU’s best wins have come at Misissippi St., at Ole Miss, at Arkansas, vs. Saint Mary’s (neutral court), vs. Auburn, vs. Alabama and vs. Furman.

-- The ‘under’ is on a 7-2 run for the ‘Cats to improve to 14-9 overall and 9-4 in their home games.

-- The ‘over’ is on an 11-3 roll for LSU to improve to 14-8 overall and 4-2 in its road assignments.

-- ESPN will have the broadcast at 7:00 p.m. Eastern.

**Duke at Louisville**

-- As of early this morning, most books had Duke (21-2 SU, 15-8 ATS) listed as an eight-point favorites with a total of 151.5. U of L was +280 to win outright (risk $100 to win $280).

-- Duke is atop the ACC standings with a 9-1 record in league play. The Blue Devils lead UNC and Virginia bye one-half game, while Louisville and Syracuse are 1.5 games back with 8-3 ACC ledgers.

-- Duke is unbeaten in five road games with a 4-1 spread record. The Blue Devils went into Charlottesville on Saturday night and won 81-71 as 2.5-point underdogs. R.J. Barrett buried 6-of-10 launches from 3-point land and finished with 26 points and seven rebounds. Zion Williamson added 18 points, five rebounds, five assists, three steals and three blocked shots. Cam Reddish went 5-of-8 from downtown in a 17-point effort. Reddish also had three assists, three steals, two blocked shots and two rebounds, while Tre Jones contributed 13 points, seven assists, six boards and two steals.

-- Since dropping a home game to Syracuse in overtime, Duke has won seven games in a row and it has covered in four straight contests. The Blue Devils are No. 1 at K-Pom, going 8-2 versus Top 50 foes. Their only other loss of the year came against Gonzaga in finals of the Maui Classic out in Hawaii. Duke’s best wins have come at Virginia, at FSU (on a Reddish buzzer beater) and vs. Kentucky, Texas Tech and Auburn on neutral floors. The Blue Devils also own home triumphs over Virginia, Indiana, Clemson and St. John’s.

-- Williamson (21.8 PPG) leads Duke in rebounding (9.2 RPG), field-goal percentage (68.4%), steals (2.2 SPG) and blocked shots (2.0 BPG). Barrett is averaging a team-best 23.1 PPG and averages 7.2 rebounds and 3.7 APG. Reddish (13.6) has 47 steals in 22 games played, while Jones (8.7 PPG) has an incredible 117/26 assist-to-turnover ratio.

-- Louisville (17-7 SU, 13-9-2 ATS) has won 12 of its 14 home games while posting a 6-6-2 ATS record. The Cardinals are 1-2 both SU and ATS in three games as home underdogs.

-- Chris Mack had done a remarkable job in his first season as head coach at U of L. He re-tooled the roster with several impact transfers and has seen sophomore Jordan Nwora make a big leap in his sophomore campaign. Nwora averages team-highs in scoring (17.6 PPG) and rebounding (7.6 RPG). Dwayne Sutton is averaging 11.0 points, 7.0 rebounds and 1.1 steals per game, while Samford transfer Christen Cunningham (10.7 PPG) has a 108/42 assist-to-turnover ratio and has hit 39.3 percent of his 3-balls. Steven Enoch, a transfer from UConn, is averaging 9.2 points and 5.0 RPG while draining 42.9 percent his launches from downtown. Ryan McMahon is a deadly 3-point shooter with big-time range. He’s hit 37.9 percent from beyond the arc and made 94.4 percent of his FTAs.

-- Louisville has dropped two of its past three games both SU and ATS, including an 80-75 overtime loss Saturday at FSU as a three-point underdog. U of L led by as many as eight in the first half, by six at halftime and by 10 with less than 10 minutes remaining. However, the Seminoles forced the extra session with a late rally and then put the clamps on the Cardinals defensively in the first three-plus minutes of OT. Cunningham scored 20 points, grabbed seven rebounds and dished out six assists in the losing effort. Sutton added 14 points, six boards and four assists, making 4-of-7 attempts from 3-point territory. Nwora had 13 points and five boards.

-- Louisville is ranked No. 13 at K-Pom, producing a 5-6 record against the Top 50 and a 9-7 mark versus the Top 100. The Cardinals own wins at Va. Tech, at North Carolina and at Seton Hall, in addition to home victories over Pitt, N.C. St., Miami, Michigan St., Vermont and Lipscomb.

-- When these teams met last season in Durham, Duke coasted to an 82-56 win as a 10.5-point home ‘chalk’.

-- Totals have been an overall was for the Cards (12-12-2) with the ‘over’ going 8-6 in their home outings.

-- The ‘under’ is 15-6-2 overall for the Blue Devils, 3-1-1 in its their road assignments.

-- Tip-off is scheduled for 9:00 p.m. Eastern on ESPN.

**B.E.’s Bonus Nuggets**

-- Anthony Edwards committed to Georgia over Kentucky on Monday morning. This is a huge recruiting coup for Tom Crean and the Bulldogs. NBADraft.net’s latest 2020 mock has Edwards listed as the No. 1 overall pick.

-- West Virginia’s nightmare campaign got even worse on Monday when Bob Huggins dismissed a pair of starters, Esa Ahmad and Wesley Harris, from the program “for a violation of athletic department policies.” The Mountaineers, who are 10-14, have already been playing without their best player, Sagaba Konate, since early Decembrer. Konate was averaging 13.6 points, 8.0 rebounds and 2.8 blocked shots per game in the team’s first eight contests. Ahmad was averaging 12.0 points and 5.8 RPG, while Harris was averaging 7.9 points and 4.5 RPG.

-- Wisconsin will host Michigan St. on ESPN at 7:00 p.m. Eastern tonight. As of early this morning, most spots had this game as a pick ‘em with the total in the 131-132 range. The Badgers are 9-2 SU and 6-5 ATS at home, while the Spartans are 6-3 both SU and ATS in nine road assignments. Wisconsin had its six-game winning streak both SU and ATS snapped in Saturday’s 61-52 loss at Michigan. The Spartans snapped their three-game losing streak both SU and ATS with Saturday’s 79-55 win over Minnesota as 13.5-point home ‘chalk.’ The ‘under’ is on a 7-2 run for Tom Izzo’s squad. The ‘under’ has cashed at a 7-1 clip for the Badgers in their past eight contests.

-- Bettors should take note of tonight’s early 6:30 p.m. Eastern tip on the Big Ten Network between Maryland and Purdue in College Park. As of early this morning, the Boilermakers were one-point road favorites with the total at 141. The Terrapins are 12-2 SU and 5-8 ATS at home, while Purdue is 3-4 SU and 4-3 ATS on the road. Maryland was in a 1-3 slump both SU and ATS until going to Nebraska last Wednesday and winning 60-45 as a 2.5-point underdog.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 03:23 PM
NCAAB
Long Sheet

Tuesday, February 12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ST BONAVENTURE (9 - 14) at ST JOSEPHS (11 - 13) - 2/12/2019, 6:30 PM
Top Trends for this game.
ST BONAVENTURE is 15-5 ATS (+9.5 Units) when the total is 130 to 139.5 over the last 2 seasons.
ST BONAVENTURE is 6-0 ATS (+6.0 Units) as a road underdog of 3 points or less or pick over the last 3 seasons.
ST JOSEPHS is 8-15 ATS (-8.5 Units) in all games this season.
ST JOSEPHS is 8-15 ATS (-8.5 Units) in all lined games this season.
ST JOSEPHS is 1-7 ATS (-6.7 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record this season.

Head-to-Head Series History
ST JOSEPHS is 3-1 against the spread versus ST BONAVENTURE over the last 3 seasons
ST BONAVENTURE is 4-1 straight up against ST JOSEPHS over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PURDUE (17 - 6) at MARYLAND (18 - 6) - 2/12/2019, 6:30 PM
There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

MARYLAND is 2-1 against the spread versus PURDUE over the last 3 seasons
PURDUE is 4-0 straight up against MARYLAND over the last 3 seasons
3 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

PITTSBURGH (12 - 12) at BOSTON COLLEGE (11 - 11) - 2/12/2019, 7:00 PM
BOSTON COLLEGE is 3-10 ATS (-8.0 Units) in all home games this season.
BOSTON COLLEGE is 3-10 ATS (-8.0 Units) in home lined games this season.

BOSTON COLLEGE is 1-1 against the spread versus PITTSBURGH over the last 3 seasons
BOSTON COLLEGE is 1-1 straight up against PITTSBURGH over the last 3 seasons
1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

DAVIDSON (17 - 6) at FORDHAM (10 - 13) - 2/12/2019, 7:00 PM
DAVIDSON is 25-14 ATS (+9.6 Units) as a favorite over the last 2 seasons.
DAVIDSON is 21-10 ATS (+10.0 Units) against conference opponents over the last 2 seasons.
DAVIDSON is 39-20 ATS (+17.0 Units) on Tuesday nights since 1997.
DAVIDSON is 21-9 ATS (+11.1 Units) after a conference game over the last 2 seasons.
DAVIDSON is 50-26 ATS (+21.4 Units) off a loss against a conference rival since 1997.
FORDHAM is 16-30 ATS (-17.0 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
FORDHAM is 16-30 ATS (-17.0 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.
FORDHAM is 180-231 ATS (-74.1 Units) as an underdog since 1997.
FORDHAM is 10-22 ATS (-14.2 Units) as a home underdog of 6.5 to 9 points since 1997.
FORDHAM is 9-18 ATS (-10.8 Units) in all home games over the last 2 seasons.
FORDHAM is 9-18 ATS (-10.8 Units) in home lined games over the last 2 seasons.
FORDHAM is 9-18 ATS (-10.8 Units) against conference opponents over the last 2 seasons.
FORDHAM is 3-11 ATS (-9.1 Units) in home games after a conference game over the last 2 seasons.
FORDHAM is 136-173 ATS (-54.3 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record since 1997.

DAVIDSON is 3-1 against the spread versus FORDHAM over the last 3 seasons
DAVIDSON is 3-1 straight up against FORDHAM over the last 3 seasons

GEORGIA (10 - 13) at TEXAS A&M (9 - 13) - 2/12/2019, 7:00 PM
GEORGIA is 2-8 ATS (-6.8 Units) against conference opponents this season.
GEORGIA is 10-2 ATS (+7.8 Units) in road games off a loss against a conference rival over the last 3 seasons.
TEXAS A&M is 3-10 ATS (-8.0 Units) in all home games this season.
TEXAS A&M is 3-10 ATS (-8.0 Units) in home lined games this season.
TEXAS A&M is 1-9 ATS (-8.9 Units) in a home game where the total is 145 to 149.5 over the last 2 seasons.
TEXAS A&M is 6-17 ATS (-12.7 Units) in home games against conference opponents over the last 3 seasons.

TEXAS A&M is 1-1 against the spread versus GEORGIA over the last 3 seasons
TEXAS A&M is 2-0 straight up against GEORGIA over the last 3 seasons
2 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

LSU (19 - 4) at KENTUCKY (20 - 3) - 2/12/2019, 7:00 PM
KENTUCKY is 14-5 ATS (+8.5 Units) off a win against a conference rival over the last 2 seasons.
KENTUCKY is 6-0 ATS (+6.0 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record after 15 or more games this season.

LSU is 1-0 against the spread versus KENTUCKY over the last 3 seasons
KENTUCKY is 2-0 straight up against LSU over the last 3 seasons
1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

BUFFALO (20 - 3) at AKRON (14 - 9) - 2/12/2019, 7:00 PM
BUFFALO is 1-8 ATS (-7.8 Units) in February games over the last 2 seasons.
BUFFALO is 31-17 ATS (+12.3 Units) after scoring 80 points or more over the last 3 seasons.
AKRON is 2-8 ATS (-6.8 Units) against conference opponents this season.
AKRON is 4-12 ATS (-9.2 Units) on Tuesday nights over the last 2 seasons.

AKRON is 2-2 against the spread versus BUFFALO over the last 3 seasons
AKRON is 2-2 straight up against BUFFALO over the last 3 seasons
2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

C MICHIGAN (16 - 7) at BOWLING GREEN (16 - 7) - 2/12/2019, 7:00 PM
BOWLING GREEN is 14-7 ATS (+6.3 Units) in all games this season.
BOWLING GREEN is 14-7 ATS (+6.3 Units) in all lined games this season.
BOWLING GREEN is 31-15 ATS (+14.5 Units) as a home favorite of 6.5 to 9 points since 1997.
BOWLING GREEN is 9-1 ATS (+7.9 Units) in all home games this season.
BOWLING GREEN is 9-1 ATS (+7.9 Units) in home lined games this season.
BOWLING GREEN is 8-2 ATS (+5.8 Units) against conference opponents this season.
BOWLING GREEN is 20-8 ATS (+11.2 Units) after a conference game over the last 2 seasons.
C MICHIGAN is 8-2 ATS (+5.8 Units) against conference opponents this season.
C MICHIGAN is 11-3 ATS (+7.7 Units) on Tuesday nights over the last 2 seasons.

BOWLING GREEN is 2-1 against the spread versus C MICHIGAN over the last 3 seasons
C MICHIGAN is 3-1 straight up against BOWLING GREEN over the last 3 seasons
3 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

E MICHIGAN (10 - 13) at OHIO U (11 - 11) - 2/12/2019, 7:00 PM
E MICHIGAN is 163-208 ATS (-65.8 Units) as an underdog since 1997.
OHIO U is 30-15 ATS (+13.5 Units) as a home favorite of 3 points or less or pick since 1997.
OHIO U is 152-117 ATS (+23.3 Units) in all home games since 1997.
OHIO U is 152-117 ATS (+23.3 Units) in home lined games since 1997.
OHIO U is 104-72 ATS (+24.8 Units) off a loss against a conference rival since 1997.
E MICHIGAN is 19-10 ATS (+8.0 Units) after a conference game over the last 2 seasons.
OHIO U is 4-15 ATS (-12.5 Units) in all games this season.
OHIO U is 4-15 ATS (-12.5 Units) in all lined games this season.
OHIO U is 1-8 ATS (-7.8 Units) as a favorite this season.
OHIO U is 2-8 ATS (-6.8 Units) against conference opponents this season.
OHIO U is 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) after scoring 60 points or less this season.

OHIO U is 2-1 against the spread versus E MICHIGAN over the last 3 seasons
OHIO U is 2-1 straight up against E MICHIGAN over the last 3 seasons
2 of 3 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

N ILLINOIS (12 - 12) at W MICHIGAN (6 - 17) - 2/12/2019, 7:00 PM
N ILLINOIS is 23-9 ATS (+13.1 Units) in road games after failing to cover the spread in 3 or more consecutive games since 1997.
N ILLINOIS is 39-23 ATS (+13.7 Units) in road games after 3 or more consecutive losses since 1997.
W MICHIGAN is 8-19 ATS (-12.9 Units) when the total is 140 to 149.5 over the last 2 seasons.
W MICHIGAN is 9-18 ATS (-10.8 Units) after a conference game over the last 2 seasons.
W MICHIGAN is 3-14 ATS (-12.4 Units) off a loss against a conference rival over the last 2 seasons.

W MICHIGAN is 2-1 against the spread versus N ILLINOIS over the last 3 seasons
W MICHIGAN is 3-1 straight up against N ILLINOIS over the last 3 seasons
2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

MICHIGAN ST (19 - 5) at WISCONSIN (17 - 7) - 2/12/2019, 7:00 PM
MICHIGAN ST is 5-15 ATS (-11.5 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record after 15 or more games over the last 3 seasons.
MICHIGAN ST is 17-7 ATS (+9.3 Units) in all games this season.
MICHIGAN ST is 17-7 ATS (+9.3 Units) in all lined games this season.
MICHIGAN ST is 10-3 ATS (+6.7 Units) against conference opponents this season.
MICHIGAN ST is 8-1 ATS (+6.9 Units) off a win against a conference rival this season.
MICHIGAN ST is 7-1 ATS (+5.9 Units) after allowing 60 points or less this season.
MICHIGAN ST is 13-5 ATS (+7.5 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.

WISCONSIN is 3-1 against the spread versus MICHIGAN ST over the last 3 seasons
MICHIGAN ST is 4-0 straight up against WISCONSIN over the last 3 seasons
2 of 3 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

MARQUETTE (20 - 4) at DEPAUL (13 - 9) - 2/12/2019, 8:00 PM
MARQUETTE is 133-91 ATS (+32.9 Units) in road games since 1997.
MARQUETTE is 133-91 ATS (+32.9 Units) in road lined games since 1997.
DEPAUL is 75-104 ATS (-39.4 Units) in home games against conference opponents since 1997.
DEPAUL is 61-94 ATS (-42.4 Units) revenging a road loss vs opponent since 1997.

MARQUETTE is 4-2 against the spread versus DEPAUL over the last 3 seasons
MARQUETTE is 5-1 straight up against DEPAUL over the last 3 seasons
5 of 6 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

DRAKE (18 - 7) at S ILLINOIS (13 - 12) - 2/12/2019, 8:00 PM
DRAKE is 17-6 ATS (+10.4 Units) in all games this season.
DRAKE is 17-6 ATS (+10.4 Units) in all lined games this season.
DRAKE is 29-16 ATS (+11.4 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.
S ILLINOIS is 31-51 ATS (-25.1 Units) in home games in February games since 1997.

DRAKE is 3-2 against the spread versus S ILLINOIS over the last 3 seasons
DRAKE is 3-2 straight up against S ILLINOIS over the last 3 seasons
4 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

BUTLER (14 - 10) at ST JOHNS (17 - 7) - 2/12/2019, 8:30 PM
BUTLER is 9-18 ATS (-10.8 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
ST JOHNS is 7-16 ATS (-10.6 Units) when the total is 140 to 149.5 over the last 2 seasons.
ST JOHNS is 115-149 ATS (-48.9 Units) as a favorite since 1997.

BUTLER is 3-2 against the spread versus ST JOHNS over the last 3 seasons
BUTLER is 3-2 straight up against ST JOHNS over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

MICHIGAN (22 - 2) at PENN ST (8 - 15) - 2/12/2019, 8:30 PM
MICHIGAN is 38-24 ATS (+11.6 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
MICHIGAN is 38-24 ATS (+11.6 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.
MICHIGAN is 24-11 ATS (+11.9 Units) against conference opponents over the last 2 seasons.
MICHIGAN is 22-12 ATS (+8.8 Units) after a conference game over the last 2 seasons.
PENN ST is 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) in home games against conference opponents this season.
PENN ST is 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) in home games after a conference game this season.
PENN ST is 0-7 ATS (-7.7 Units) in home games revenging a road loss vs opponent over the last 2 seasons.
PENN ST is 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) in home games off a loss against a conference rival this season.

MICHIGAN is 2-1 against the spread versus PENN ST over the last 3 seasons
MICHIGAN is 3-0 straight up against PENN ST over the last 3 seasons
2 of 3 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

ALABAMA (15 - 8) at MISSISSIPPI ST (16 - 7) - 2/12/2019, 9:00 PM
ALABAMA is 20-36 ATS (-19.6 Units) as a road underdog of 3.5 to 6 points since 1997.
MISSISSIPPI ST is 83-51 ATS (+26.9 Units) revenging a road loss vs opponent since 1997.
MISSISSIPPI ST is 65-42 ATS (+18.8 Units) in home games off a loss against a conference rival since 1997.
MISSISSIPPI ST is 110-80 ATS (+22.0 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a winning record since 1997.

ALABAMA is 5-1 against the spread versus MISSISSIPPI ST over the last 3 seasons
ALABAMA is 5-1 straight up against MISSISSIPPI ST over the last 3 seasons
4 of 6 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

ARKANSAS (14 - 9) at MISSOURI (11 - 11) - 2/12/2019, 9:00 PM
ARKANSAS is 82-126 ATS (-56.6 Units) in road games since 1997.
ARKANSAS is 82-126 ATS (-56.6 Units) in road lined games since 1997.
ARKANSAS is 82-129 ATS (-59.9 Units) in road games against conference opponents since 1997.
ARKANSAS is 30-50 ATS (-25.0 Units) in road games in February games since 1997.
ARKANSAS is 83-128 ATS (-57.8 Units) in road games after a conference game since 1997.
ARKANSAS is 29-56 ATS (-32.6 Units) in road games off a loss against a conference rival since 1997.
MISSOURI is 35-54 ATS (-24.4 Units) after scoring 60 points or less since 1997.

MISSOURI is 3-2 against the spread versus ARKANSAS over the last 3 seasons
ARKANSAS is 3-2 straight up against MISSOURI over the last 3 seasons

KANSAS ST (18 - 5) at TEXAS (14 - 10) - 2/12/2019, 9:00 PM
KANSAS ST is 8-2 ATS (+5.8 Units) against conference opponents this season.
KANSAS ST is 19-10 ATS (+8.0 Units) after a conference game over the last 2 seasons.
KANSAS ST is 6-0 ATS (+6.0 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record after 15 or more games this season.

KANSAS ST is 3-2 against the spread versus TEXAS over the last 3 seasons
KANSAS ST is 4-1 straight up against TEXAS over the last 3 seasons
5 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

DUKE (21 - 2) at LOUISVILLE (17 - 7) - 2/12/2019, 9:00 PM
DUKE is 15-8 ATS (+6.2 Units) in all games this season.
DUKE is 15-8 ATS (+6.2 Units) in all lined games this season.
DUKE is 34-20 ATS (+12.0 Units) as a favorite over the last 2 seasons.
DUKE is 9-1 ATS (+7.9 Units) on Tuesday nights over the last 2 seasons.
DUKE is 227-166 ATS (+44.4 Units) after scoring 80 points or more since 1997.
DUKE is 29-18 ATS (+9.2 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

DUKE is 2-1 against the spread versus LOUISVILLE over the last 3 seasons
DUKE is 2-1 straight up against LOUISVILLE over the last 3 seasons
2 of 3 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

AIR FORCE (10 - 13) at UNLV (12 - 11) - 2/12/2019, 10:30 PM
AIR FORCE is 1-8 ATS (-7.8 Units) in a road game where the total is 140 to 144.5 over the last 3 seasons.
UNLV is 12-23 ATS (-13.3 Units) when the total is 140 to 149.5 over the last 3 seasons.
UNLV is 9-20 ATS (-13.0 Units) against conference opponents over the last 2 seasons.
UNLV is 1-8 ATS (-7.8 Units) in home games in February games over the last 3 seasons.
UNLV is 10-19 ATS (-10.9 Units) after a conference game over the last 2 seasons.
UNLV is 12-27 ATS (-17.7 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a losing record after 15 or more games since 1997.

AIR FORCE is 6-0 against the spread versus UNLV over the last 3 seasons
UNLV is 4-2 straight up against AIR FORCE over the last 3 seasons
4 of 6 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

SAN DIEGO ST (14 - 9) at COLORADO ST (9 - 15) - 2/12/2019, 11:00 PM
SAN DIEGO ST is 8-19 ATS (-12.9 Units) in road games over the last 3 seasons.
SAN DIEGO ST is 8-19 ATS (-12.9 Units) in road lined games over the last 3 seasons.
SAN DIEGO ST is 2-10 ATS (-9.0 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons.
SAN DIEGO ST is 32-21 ATS (+8.9 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN DIEGO ST is 32-21 ATS (+8.9 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN DIEGO ST is 25-14 ATS (+9.6 Units) as a favorite over the last 2 seasons.
SAN DIEGO ST is 21-9 ATS (+11.1 Units) after a conference game over the last 2 seasons.
COLORADO ST is 134-171 ATS (-54.1 Units) as an underdog since 1997.
COLORADO ST is 174-216 ATS (-63.6 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record since 1997.

COLORADO ST is 2-2 against the spread versus SAN DIEGO ST over the last 3 seasons
COLORADO ST is 3-2 straight up against SAN DIEGO ST over the last 3 seasons
4 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

RIDER (12 - 12) at QUINNIPIAC (12 - 10) - 2/12/2019, 7:00 PM
RIDER is 6-17 ATS (-12.7 Units) in all games this season.
RIDER is 6-17 ATS (-12.7 Units) in all lined games this season.
RIDER is 2-10 ATS (-9.0 Units) against conference opponents this season.
RIDER is 1-7 ATS (-6.7 Units) when playing with one or less days rest this season.
RIDER is 2-9 ATS (-7.9 Units) after a conference game this season.

RIDER is 4-1 against the spread versus QUINNIPIAC over the last 3 seasons
RIDER is 5-0 straight up against QUINNIPIAC over the last 3 seasons

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 03:24 PM
NCAAB

Tuesday, February 12

Purdue nipped Maryland 62-60 Dec 6, their 5th straight win over Terps, winning its last two visits to College Park, by 1-5 points. Boilers won their last eight games, are 10-2 in Big 14, winning last three road games, two of them in OT. Maryland lost three of its last five games; they’re 9-4 in big 14, winning all four home tilts. Road teams are 16-9 vs spread in Big 14 games this year, when spread is 3 or fewer points. Purdue is 12-19-2 vs spread in its last 33 Big 14 road games, 4-2 this year; since joining the league, Maryland is 22-20 in home games, 4-2 this year.

Kentucky won its last ten games, is 9-1 in SEC; they force turnovers 21.6% of time in SEC games. LSU won 12 of its last 13 games; they’re 9-1 in SEC, winning all five road games, three of them in OT. Kentucky won 11 of last 13 games with LSU, winning last three by 17-7-3 points; Tigers lost last five games in Rupp Arena, by 38-5-1-17-7 points. SEC home favorites of 9+ points are 8-8 vs spread this season. Under Wade, LSU is 5-7 as an SEC road underdog, 3-0 this year; Wildcats 18-13 in last 31 games as a home favorite, 2-2 this year.

Buffalo is 20-3, 8-2 in MAC, but they lost two of last three road games; they’re 3-2 on MAC road, winning by 16-9-9 points. Akron won four of its last five games; they’re 6-4 in MAC, but 5-0 at home. Zips are shooting only 27% on arc in MAC games. Buffalo/Akron split their last ten meetings; underdogs covered four of last five. Bulls lost five of their last six visits to Akron. MAC road favorites are 7-6 vs spread this season. Buffalo is 5-7-1 in its last 13 games as a MAC road favorite, 2-3 this year; over last decade, Akron is 0-4 as a MAC home underdog, all last season.

Michigan State lost three of its last four games after an 18-2 start; Spartans 10-3 in Big 14, 5-2 on road, losing at Purdue, Illinois. Wisconsin won six of its last seven games; they’re 9-4 in big14- they won their last three home games. MSU won its last five games with Wisconsin; their 68-63 win in Madison LY was their first in last four visits there. Road teams are 16-9 vs spread in Big 14 games this year, when spread is 3 or fewer points. Spartans are 11-14 vs spread in last 25 Big 14 road games, 5-2 this year; Wisconsin is 19-14 in its last 33 home games, 3-3 this year.

Marquette won 17 of its last 19 games, with both losses to St John’s; they outscored DePaul 28-15 on foul line in a 79-69 over the Blue Demons Jan 23. Golden Eagles won six of last seven series games; they split last four visits here, with both wins by 13 points. Eagles are 9-2 in Big East, winning last four road tilts. DePaul is 5-6 in Big East, 2-3 at home. Big East road favorites of fewer than 5 points are 6-2 vs spread this season. Marquette is 6-3 in its last nine games as a road favorite; DePaul is 12-16 in its last 28 games as a home underdog, 1-2 this year.

Butler made 11-25 on arc in 80-71 home win over St John’s Jan 19; Bulldogs are 6-4 in last ten series games, losing last two games at St John’s, by 3-7 points. Butler is 5-6 in Big East, 2-3 on road; they won last two games, by 2-4 points. Johnnies lost six of last nine games; they’re 5-6 in Big East, losing last three of last four at home. Big East home favorites of 4 or fewer points are 9-13 vs spread this season. Butler is 5-7 in its last dozen games as a Big East road underdog, 2-1 this year; Red Storm is 2-7 in its last nine games as a home favorite, 2-3 this season.

Alabama outscored Mississippi State 22-12 on line in 83-78 home win over the Bulldogs Jan 29; teams combined to go 4-34 on the arc. Crimson Tide won 11 of last 13 series games, winning four of last five visits to Starkville. Bama won three of last four games, is 6-4 in SEC, 2-3 on road. MSU lost four of its last six games, two in row at home. SEC home favorites of 5 or fewer points are 8-9 vs spread this season. Under Johnson, Crimson Tide is 14-14 as an SEC road underdog, 2-2 this year; Under Howland, Miss State is 9-10-2 as a home favorite, 1-2-2 this year.

Home side won last six Arkansas-Missouri; Razorbacks lost last six trips to Mizzou, with three of those six losses by 5 or fewer points. Arkansas won first meeting this year 72-60, forcing 24 turnovers (+10) in a game Missouri led 17-4 early. Hogs won three of last four games; they’re 5-5 in SEC, 2-3 on road. Mizzou lost 8 of its last 10 games. SEC home teams are 7-14 vs spread in games with spread of 3 or fewer points. Arkansas is 17-14-1 in its last 32 SEC road games, 3-2 this year; under Martin, Tigers are 6-8 vs spread in SEC home games, 1-4 this year.

Texas made 14-27 on arc, hammered Kansas State 67-47 in Manhattan Jan 2, their first win in last five series games. Wildcats won their last two visits to Austin, by 3 points each. K-State won eight of its last nine games; they’re 8-2 in conference, winning last four home games. Texas won three of its last four games; they’re 6-5 in Big X, 4-1 at home. Big X home favorites of 3 or fewer points are 6-2 vs spread this season. Wildcats are 12-7 vs spread in last 19 games as a Big X road underdog, 4-0 this year; under Smart, Texas is 6-10-1 as a home favorite, 1-2 this year.

Home side won last four Duke-Louisville games; Blue Devils lost last two games in Yum! Center but they’re 4-2 overall in ACC games with the Cardinals. Duke won its last seven games, beating Virginia on road Saturday; they’re 9-1 in ACC, 5-0 on road. Louisville lost two of last three games; they’re 8-3 in ACC, 4-1 at home, with loss to North Carolina. Duke is 8-5 in its last 13 games as an ACC road favorite, 3-1 this year; over last decade, Louisville is 4-0 as a conference home underdog. ACC road favorites of 7 or fewer points are 12-5-1 vs spread this season.

UNLV won seven of last ten games with Air Force, but got embarrassed 106-88 by the Flyboys in Colorado Springs Jan 16. Rebels made 14-28 on arc that night but still lost by 18. Air Force lost last six series games here, but three of last four went to OT. Falcons are 5-6 in MW, 1-4 on road. UNLV lost four of its last five games; they lost last two home games. Air Force is 12-10-2 in its last 24 games as a MW road underdog, 2-2 this year; under Menzies, Rebels are 3-10 as a home favorite, 2-2 this year. Mountain West single digit home favorites are 6-7 vs spread this season.

San Diego State won four of its last five games; they’re 6-4 in MW, 1-4 on road, with only win in San Jose. Colorado State lost five of its last seven games; they’re 4-7 in MW, losing last two home games, to Boise St/Nevada. Aztecs won six of last nine games with CSU, winning last two, by 9-19 points; teams split last six meetings played here. Under Dutcher, Aztecs are 2-7 as a MW road favorite, 0-3 this year; CSU is 3-7-1 in its last 11 games as a home underdog, 2-2 this year. Mountain West road favorites of 4 or fewer points are 6-5 vs spread this season.

Rider is playing its 3rd game in five nights; they’ve lost last four games, last two by 1-2 points. Quinnipiac won four of its last five games, with three road wins; they’re 7-4 in MAAC, 3-2 at home. Rider won its last ten games with Quinnipiac, beating the Bobcats 72-67 at home Jan 5; Broncs won last four visits here, by 3-12-17-15 points. MAAC home teams are 11-5 vs spread in games with spread of 2 or fewer points. Under Dunleavy, Quinnipiac is 6-8 vs spread on MAAC road, 2-3 this year; Broncs are 13-9-1 in last 23 MAAC road games, 2-2 this year.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 03:25 PM
NCAAB

Tuesday, February 12

Trend Report

St. Bonaventure @ Saint Joseph's
St. Bonaventure
St. Bonaventure is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games when playing Saint Joseph's
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of St. Bonaventure's last 7 games on the road
Saint Joseph's
Saint Joseph's is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Saint Joseph's's last 5 games when playing at home against St. Bonaventure

Purdue @ Maryland
Purdue
Purdue is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Purdue is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Maryland
Maryland
Maryland is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
Maryland is 9-3 SU in its last 12 games

Davidson @ Fordham
Davidson
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Davidson's last 7 games on the road
Davidson is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
Fordham
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Fordham's last 8 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Fordham's last 5 games at home

Buffalo @ Akron
Buffalo
Buffalo is 20-3 SU in its last 23 games
Buffalo is 9-3 SU in its last 12 games on the road
Akron
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Akron's last 5 games
Akron is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home

Central Michigan @ Bowling Green
Central Michigan
Central Michigan is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Central Michigan is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
Bowling Green
Bowling Green is 11-1 SU in its last 12 games at home
Bowling Green is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games at home

Eastern Michigan @ Ohio
Eastern Michigan
Eastern Michigan is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Eastern Michigan's last 8 games when playing on the road against Ohio
Ohio
Ohio is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against Eastern Michigan
Ohio is 13-3 SU in its last 16 games at home

LSU @ Kentucky
LSU
The total has gone OVER in 5 of LSU's last 5 games when playing on the road against Kentucky
LSU is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
Kentucky
Kentucky is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
Kentucky is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games

Georgia @ Texas A&M
Georgia
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Georgia's last 5 games when playing Texas A&M
Georgia is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Texas A&M
Texas A&M
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Texas A&M's last 5 games when playing Georgia
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Texas A&M's last 5 games

Michigan State @ Wisconsin
Michigan State
Michigan State is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Wisconsin
Michigan State is 19-4 SU in its last 23 games
Wisconsin
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Wisconsin's last 8 games
Wisconsin is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games

Pittsburgh @ Boston College
Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Boston College
Pittsburgh is 11-1 SU in its last 12 games when playing Boston College
Boston College
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Boston College's last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Boston College's last 5 games when playing at home against Pittsburgh

Northern Illinois @ Western Michigan
Northern Illinois
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Northern Illinois's last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Northern Illinois's last 7 games on the road
Western Michigan
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Western Michigan's last 5 games at home
Western Michigan is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Northern Illinois

Rider @ Quinnipiac
Rider
Rider is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Quinnipiac
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Rider's last 5 games when playing on the road against Quinnipiac
Quinnipiac
Quinnipiac is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Quinnipiac is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games

Drake @ Southern Illinois
Drake
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Drake's last 6 games when playing on the road against Southern Illinois
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Drake's last 5 games on the road
Southern Illinois
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Southern Illinois's last 6 games when playing at home against Drake
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Southern Illinois's last 6 games

Marquette @ DePaul
Marquette
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Marquette's last 10 games when playing DePaul
Marquette is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games
DePaul
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of DePaul's last 10 games when playing Marquette
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of DePaul's last 5 games

Michigan @ Penn State
Michigan
Michigan is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Penn State
Michigan is 22-2 SU in its last 24 games
Penn State
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Penn State's last 6 games when playing at home against Michigan
The total has gone OVER in 9 of Penn State's last 11 games when playing Michigan

Butler @ St. John's
Butler
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Butler's last 5 games
Butler is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 games when playing St. John's
St. John's
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of St. John's's last 5 games
St. John's is 10-3 SU in its last 13 games at home

Alabama @ Mississippi State
Alabama
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Alabama's last 5 games on the road
Alabama is 11-2 SU in its last 13 games when playing Mississippi State
Mississippi State
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Mississippi State's last 6 games when playing at home against Alabama
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Mississippi State's last 6 games at home

Arkansas @ Missouri
Arkansas
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Arkansas's last 7 games
Arkansas is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games when playing Missouri
Missouri
Missouri is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against Arkansas
Missouri is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Arkansas

Kansas State @ Texas
Kansas State
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Kansas State's last 5 games when playing on the road against Texas
Kansas State is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games
Texas
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Texas's last 5 games when playing at home against Kansas State
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Texas's last 5 games when playing Kansas State

Duke @ Louisville
Duke
Duke is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
Duke is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Louisville
Louisville is 12-2 SU in its last 14 games at home
Louisville is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games

Air Force @ UNLV
Air Force
Air Force is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing UNLV
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Air Force's last 7 games when playing on the road against UNLV
UNLV
UNLV is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Air Force
The total has gone OVER in 6 of UNLV's last 7 games when playing at home against Air Force

San Diego State @ Colorado State
San Diego State
San Diego State is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of San Diego State's last 5 games when playing Colorado State
Colorado State
Colorado State is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Colorado State's last 5 games when playing San Diego State

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 03:26 PM
NCAAB
Dunkel

Tuesday, February 12

San Diego St @ Colorado State

Game 641-642
February 12, 2019 @ 11:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
San Diego St
Colorado State
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Colorado State
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
San Diego St
by 2
Dunkel Pick:
Colorado State
(+2); Over

Air Force @ UNLV

Game 639-640
February 12, 2019 @ 10:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Air Force
UNLV
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
UNLV
by 5 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
UNLV
by 8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Air Force
(+8 1/2); Over

Duke @ Louisville

Game 637-638
February 12, 2019 @ 9:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Duke
Louisville
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Duke
by 4 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Duke
by 8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Louisville
(+8 1/2); Over

Kansas State @ Texas

Game 635-636

Dunkel Rating:
Kansas State
Texas
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Texas
by 5 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Texas
by 3
Dunkel Pick:
Texas
(-3); Under

Arkansas @ Missouri

Game 633-634

Dunkel Rating:
Arkansas
Missouri
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Arkansas
by 3 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Arkansas
by 1
Dunkel Pick:
Arkansas
(-1); Under

Alabama @ Mississippi State

Game 631-632

Dunkel Rating:
Alabama
Mississippi State
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Mississippi State
by 8 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Mississippi State
by 5
151 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Mississippi State
(-5); Under

Michigan @ Penn State

Game 629-630
February 12, 2019 @ 8:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Michigan
Penn State
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Michigan
by 10 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Michigan
by 6 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Michigan
(-6 1/2); Under

Butler @ St John's

Game 627-628
February 12, 2019 @ 8:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Butler
St John's
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Butler
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
St John's
by 3 1/2
145 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Butler
(+3 1/2); Over

Drake @ Southern Illinois

Game 625-626
February 12, 2019 @ 8:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Drake
Southern Illinois
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Drake
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Southern Illinois
by 4
Dunkel Pick:
Drake
(+4); Over

Marquette @ DePaul

Game 623-624

Dunkel Rating:
Marquette
DePaul
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Marquette
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Marquette
by 4 1/2
150 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
DePaul
(+4 1/2); Over

Rider @ Quinnipiac

Game 643-644
February 12, 2019 @ 7:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Rider
Quinnipiac
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Quinnipiac
by 3
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Rider
by 2
Dunkel Pick:
Quinnipiac
(+2); Over

Michigan State @ Wisconsin

Game 621-622

Dunkel Rating:
Michigan State
Wisconsin
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Michigan State
by 5
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Wisconsin
by 1
Dunkel Pick:
Michigan State
(+1); Over

Northern Illinois @ Western Michigan

Game 619-620

Dunkel Rating:
Northern Illinois
Western Michigan
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Northern Illinois
by 11
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Northern Illinois
by 2 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Northern Illinois
(-2 1/2); Under

Eastern Michigan @ Ohio

Game 617-618

Dunkel Rating:
Eastern Michigan
Ohio
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Ohio
by 3
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Ohio
by 1
132 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Ohio
(-1); Under

Central Michigan @ Bowling Green

Game 615-616

Dunkel Rating:
Central Michigan
Bowling Green
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Bowling Green
by 8
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Bowling Green
by 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Bowling Green
(-5 1/2); Over

Buffalo @ Akron

Game 613-614

Dunkel Rating:
Buffalo
Akron
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Buffalo
by 9 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Buffalo
by 6 1/2
141 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Buffalo
(-6 1/2); Over

LSU @ Kentucky

Game 611-612

Dunkel Rating:
LSU
Kentucky
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Kentucky
by 10 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Kentucky
by 8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Kentucky
(-8 1/2); Over

Georgia @ Texas A&M

Game 609-610

Dunkel Rating:
Georgia
Texas A&M
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Texas A&M
by 7 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Texas A&M
by 5
148 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Texas A&M
(-5); Over

Davidson @ Fordham

Game 607-608

Dunkel Rating:
Davidson
Fordham
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Davidson
by 8 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Davidson
by 7
125 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Davidson
(-7); Over

Pittsburgh @ Boston College

Game 605-606

Dunkel Rating:
Pittsburgh
Boston College
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Boston College
by 4 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Boston College
by 2 1/2
143 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Boston College
(-2 1/2); Over

Purdue @ Maryland

Game 603-604
February 12, 2019 @ 6:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Purdue
Maryland
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Purdue
by 5
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Purdue
Pick
Dunkel Pick:
Purdue
Over

St Bonaventure @ St Joseph's

Game 601-602
February 12, 2019 @ 6:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
St Bonaventure
St Joseph's
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
St Bonaventure
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
St Joseph's
by 2
Dunkel Pick:
St Bonaventure
(+2); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 03:46 PM
TOP 25 THIS WEEK: Big matchups abound in SEC, Big Ten
February 12, 2019
By The Associated Press

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (AP) It's going to be a big week for the top teams in both the Southeastern and Big Ten conferences.

Eight of the nine ranked teams in the SEC and Big Ten have at least one matchup against a ranked league mate in the week ahead. The list includes top-ranked Tennessee's trip to fifth-ranked Kentucky on Saturday, which is the headlining game on this week's AP Top 25schedule filled with measuring-stick matchups for those conferences' top teams.

''The next two, you have games that are Elite Eight games, Final Four games,'' said Kentucky coach John Calipari, whose surging Wildcats face against No. 19 LSU on Tuesday before hosting the Volunteers. ''That is where we are playing now. Let's see where we are.''

Tennessee (22-1, 10-0 SEC) has spent four straight weeks at No. 1 and hasn't lost since Nov. 23, rolling to a school-record 18 straight wins in a streak that also stands as the longest of Rick Barnes' head coaching career. The Vols host South Carolina (12-11, 7-3) on Wednesday before Saturday's trip to Rupp Arena.

Kentucky (20-3, 9-1) has won 10 straight games entering the matchup with LSU, while the Tigers (19-4, 9-1) have won 12 of 13.

As for the Big Ten, the league has three ranked matchups this week.

On Tuesday, No. 11 Michigan State (19-5, 10-3) visits No. 20 Wisconsin (17-7, 9-4) while No. 12 Purdue (17-6, 10-2) travels to No. 24 Maryland (18-6, 9-4). Then the Terrapins get another challenge when they visit sixth-ranked and league-leading Michigan (22-2, 11-2) on Saturday.

By Sunday, those leagues could have some significant movement atop the standings.

ACC DEVELOPMENTS

Second-ranked Duke now sits alone atop the Atlantic Coast Conference after an eventful few days entering Tuesday's trip to No. 16 Louisville.

That's because the Blue Devils beat No. 4 Virginia on the road Saturday night to secure a season sweep, then the Cavaliers regrouped to stop No. 8 North Carolina's seven-game win streak Monday night. That win allowed Virginia to avoid its first losing streak of any kind in two years as they host Notre Dame on Saturday.

''I think our guys just understood that it was going to take a high-level performance to come away with it,'' Cavaliers coach Tony Bennett said. ''They were ready and they were locked in. I liked how they responded.''

As for the Tar Heels, they had been tied with Duke with its first 9-1 ACC start under Roy Williams before the loss. They were already without sophomore reserve big man Sterling Manley and freshman reserve Leaky Black for the Virginia game, and now head to Wake Forest on Saturday with two new injuries to monitor: freshman Nassir Little left early Monday after rolling his right ankle, while No. 2 scorer Cameron Johnson (15.8 points) missed key minutes late after rolling his left ankle.

''You can't let one game dictate the ones that are to come,'' Johnson said of regrouping from UNC's first loss in nearly a month.

IN THE BIG 12

The Big 12 has one matchup between ranked teams this week: No. 23 Iowa State at No. 18 Kansas State on Saturday.

The Wildcats (18-5, 8-2) are alone atop the Big 12 with a chance to snap Kansas' 14-season run of winning at least a share of the Big 12's regular-season title. They have won eight of nine games entering Tuesday's trip to Texas.

The game will pair an Iowa State attack that ranks 14th nationally in KenPom's adjusted offensive efficiency (117.1 points per 100 possessions) against a defense that ranks sixth in KenPom's adjusted defensive efficiency (88.2).

WATCH LIST

Cincinnati (20-4, 9-2 American Athletic Conference) fell out of Monday's latest poll from No. 25 after a loss to league-leading and ninth-ranked Houston. The Bearcats are the leading vote-getters among unranked teams and could climb back in by beating Wichita State at home Sunday.

Auburn (16-7, 5-5 SEC) peaked at No. 7 in December but has lost four of seven games entering Wednesday's visit from Mississippi, which spent two weeks in the AP Top 25 last month.

Wofford (21-4, 13-0 Southern Conference) hasn't lost since mid-December and can all but wrap up the league's regular-season crown by beating VMI on Thursday, then UNC Greensboro (22-3, 11-1) on Saturday.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 04:55 PM
Hot & Not Report
YouWager

Week of February 11th

Handicapping the NBA right before the All-Star break can come with unique challenges in terms of trying to figure out focus and motivation for guys. The season has been a grind already as the teams are coming up on 60 games played, and with the relatively new week long break for the entire league, vacation and family time starts to be on the forefront of guys minds.

So let's take a look back at what's happened in the NBA betting market the past few years during this week to see if we can use it to our advantage this week as these teams play their final game of the “first half.”

Who's Hot

NBA teams that are underdogs of 5 or more points in final game before the All-Star Break are 13-5 ATS the last two years – including 7-1 ATS last season

When you think about it, a run like this by bigger underdogs does have some correlation with motivational/focus levels being low for those teams expected to win. It's definitely not ideal to back a team that's expected to win easy in their final game by a big margin, simply because it's those teams that take the approach that they just have to show up to the court and they'll leave with a victory. That's never a spot I like to be in, regardless of the time of year.

Just last year alone, underdogs that were getting +5 or more in their final game before the break finished with a 7-1 ATS record, and while there were only two outright wins in that scenario – LA Clippers over Boston and Portland over Golden State – those two losses came from two teams that finished the year as two of the last four teams standing when the Conference Finals rolled around. So it's not like the league's best are immune from failure in this spot.

This year, we've got three teams playing their final game before the break on Tuesday – LA Lakers, San Antonio, Utah – and with the Jazz visiting Golden State out in Oakland, it's likely that we see them fit this exact scenario. On Thursday there aren't that strong of candidates, but Orlando and New Orleans could fit the bill as home underdogs against Charlotte and OKC respectively, so keep an eye on those point spreads when they come out. Although home teams bring up a whole different scenario which I'll get to in a minute.

The rest of the NBA wraps up their pre-All-Star schedule on Wednesday as there are 11 games on the betting board that day, and there will be some solid candidates that will fit this scenario as well. Oddly enough, Golden State is visiting Portland in the exact same situation as the two teams had a year ago – with Portland winning as +6.5 home dogs, and that is the latter end of a back-to-back for the Warriors. That's definitely a point spread to keep an eye on as well in terms of falling into this role.

Aside from the Blazers being a potentially backable side, Wednesday should also bring us dogs of 5+ with a handful of teams including Sacramento, Phoenix, Detroit and Washington all on the road. Which brings me to...

Who's Not

NBA teams at home in final game before All-Star break went 3-12 ATS last year

From a big picture standpoint, this ties in to bigger favorites struggling as well. For one, favorites tend to lay bigger numbers at home to begin with, and with the road teams still able to treat their final game in a more business-like fashion and not be “lulled to sleep” with family pulling at them the night before/day with off-court plans or vacation arrangements for the next week. It may have only been one year, but being in hostile territory was not that hostile at all at this point a year ago.

A 3-12 ATS record for home teams in their final game is just atrocious, and while that mark is just a one year sample, you can see situational reasoning behind it, and make cases for it to be a popular angle to take for this year and beyond.

Looking at Wednesday's NBA slate alone, chances are we will see plenty of big home favorites on the card as Denver, LA Clippers, Boston, and Toronto all host those four road teams I mentioned at the end of the “Hot” section, with other home sides like Indiana (vs Milwaukee), Cleveland (vs Brooklyn), Minnesota (vs Houston), and Portland (vs Golden State) all having tough matchups as it is, this year could be another rough one to back home teams before the All-Star break.

Now every situation is going to be different – for example Dallas hosts Miami at the end of a very long road trip for the Heat, which is going to be a tough spot for Miami regardless - and each game will force you to be selective in which games you believe this scenario will fit the best.

But when you can combine these two “Hot” and “Not” situations I've outlined into one game – a home team laying -5 or more – it might be worth your time to dig deeper into those games and build a case for taking the points with the road underdog.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 05:29 PM
NBA
Long Sheet

Tuesday, February 12

LA LAKERS (28 - 28) at ATLANTA (18 - 38) - 2/12/2019, 7:35 PM
LA LAKERS are 5-13 ATS (-9.3 Units) in non-conference games this season.
LA LAKERS are 8-17 ATS (-10.7 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
ATLANTA is 12-3 ATS (+8.7 Units) on Tuesday nights over the last 2 seasons.
LA LAKERS are 140-100 ATS (+30.0 Units) after 3 or more consecutive overs since 1996.
ATLANTA is 7-17 ATS (-11.7 Units) in home games this season.
ATLANTA is 6-16 ATS (-11.6 Units) in a home game where the total is greater than or equal to 220 this season.
ATLANTA is 5-14 ATS (-10.4 Units) in home games revenging a loss vs opponent this season.
ATLANTA is 5-14 ATS (-10.4 Units) in home games versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game this season.

LA LAKERS is 4-1 against the spread versus ATLANTA over the last 3 seasons
LA LAKERS is 5-0 straight up against ATLANTA over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

ORLANDO (25 - 32) at NEW ORLEANS (25 - 32) - 2/12/2019, 8:05 PM
ORLANDO is 40-58 ATS (-23.8 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons.
ORLANDO is 76-104 ATS (-38.4 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a losing record - 2nd half of the season since 1996.
NEW ORLEANS is 26-15 ATS (+9.5 Units) in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
NEW ORLEANS is 20-9 ATS (+10.1 Units) after a division game over the last 2 seasons.

NEW ORLEANS is 2-1 against the spread versus ORLANDO over the last 3 seasons
NEW ORLEANS is 2-2 straight up against ORLANDO over the last 3 seasons

BOSTON (35 - 21) at PHILADELPHIA (36 - 20) - 2/12/2019, 8:05 PM
PHILADELPHIA is 129-100 ATS (+19.0 Units) in all games over the last 3 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 46-28 ATS (+15.2 Units) in home games over the last 2 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 12-2 ATS (+9.8 Units) in home games in February games over the last 3 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 28-16 ATS (+10.4 Units) in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 32-19 ATS (+11.1 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 2 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 21-10 ATS (+10.0 Units) in home games revenging a loss vs opponent over the last 2 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 18-8 ATS (+9.2 Units) in home games after a win by 10 points or more over the last 2 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 27-14 ATS (+11.6 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 29-16 ATS (+11.4 Units) in home games versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 23-12 ATS (+9.8 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game - 2nd half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 28-16 ATS (+10.4 Units) in home games versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 35-13 ATS (+20.7 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game - 2nd half of the season over the last 3 seasons.
BOSTON is 87-65 ATS (+15.5 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
BOSTON is 45-32 ATS (+9.8 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
BOSTON is 59-42 ATS (+12.8 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 11-22 ATS (-13.2 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 2 seasons.

BOSTON is 9-6 against the spread versus PHILADELPHIA over the last 3 seasons
BOSTON is 12-3 straight up against PHILADELPHIA over the last 3 seasons
8 of 14 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

SAN ANTONIO (32 - 26) at MEMPHIS (23 - 34) - 2/12/2019, 8:05 PM
MEMPHIS is 73-48 ATS (+20.2 Units) in home games off an upset win as an underdog since 1996.
SAN ANTONIO is 1078-945 ATS (+38.5 Units) in all games since 1996.
SAN ANTONIO is 851-726 ATS (+52.4 Units) as a favorite since 1996.
SAN ANTONIO is 159-115 ATS (+32.5 Units) on Tuesday nights since 1996.
SAN ANTONIO is 20-3 ATS (+16.7 Units) revenging a loss vs opponent this season.
SAN ANTONIO is 435-354 ATS (+45.6 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record since 1996.
MEMPHIS is 60-75 ATS (-22.5 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
MEMPHIS is 7-19 ATS (-13.9 Units) after a division game over the last 2 seasons.
MEMPHIS is 34-48 ATS (-18.8 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.

MEMPHIS is 9-7 against the spread versus SAN ANTONIO over the last 3 seasons
SAN ANTONIO is 11-6 straight up against MEMPHIS over the last 3 seasons
9 of 17 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

UTAH (32 - 24) at GOLDEN STATE (40 - 15) - 2/12/2019, 10:35 PM
GOLDEN STATE is 76-46 ATS (+25.4 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game - 2nd half of the season since 1996.
UTAH is 48-32 ATS (+12.8 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.
UTAH is 25-13 ATS (+10.7 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game - 2nd half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
GOLDEN STATE is 69-85 ATS (-24.5 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
GOLDEN STATE is 32-45 ATS (-17.5 Units) in home games over the last 2 seasons.
GOLDEN STATE is 3-14 ATS (-12.4 Units) on Tuesday nights over the last 2 seasons.
GOLDEN STATE is 17-29 ATS (-14.9 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

UTAH is 9-4 against the spread versus GOLDEN STATE over the last 3 seasons
GOLDEN STATE is 8-5 straight up against UTAH over the last 3 seasons
7 of 13 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 05:29 PM
NBA

Tuesday, February 12

Lakers lost six of last nine games; they’re 1-3 vs spread in last four road games. Four of their last five games went over. Atlanta lost its last three games; they’re 1-4 vs spread in last five home games. 12 of their last 15 games went over the total. Lakers won their last five games with the Hawks; they’re 3-2 vs spread in their last five visits to Atlanta. Under is 5-3 in last eight series games.

Magic won/covered five of their last six games; they covered their last five road games. Three of their last four games went over. New Orleans lost seven of its last ten games; they’re 1-4 vs spread in last five home games. Four of their last six games stayed under. Orlando won five of last seven games with the Pelicans; they’re 2-3 vs spread in their last five trips to New Orleans. Eight of last nine series games stayed under.

No Irving for the Celtics here. Celtics lost their last two games after a 9-1 run; they’re 0-6-1 vs spread in last seven road games. Three of their last four road games went over. Philly is 9-4 in its last 13 games; they’re 5-4 vs spread in last nine home games. Five of their last six games stayed under. Boston won six of its last seven games with the 76ers; they’re 2-1 vs spread in last three visits to Philly. Over is 5-5 in last ten series games.

San Antonio lost its last four games; they’re 0-7 vs spread in last seven; nine of their last ten games went over the total. Memphis won three of its last four games; they covered their last four home games. Six of their last seven games stayed under. Spurs won seven of last nine games with the Grizzlies; they’re 2-3 vs spread in their last five visits to Memphis. Three of last four series games stayed under.

Utah won 12 of its last 15 games; they’re 4-2 vs spread in last six road games. Five of their last six games went over. Warriors won 15 of their last 16 games; they’re 5-2 vs spread in last seven home games. Four of their last six home games went over. Jazz won four of last five games with Golden State (5-0 vs spread); they covered three of last four visits to Oakland. Five of last seven series games went over.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 05:30 PM
NBA

Tuesday, February 12

Trend Report

Los Angeles Lakers
LA Lakers is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Lakers's last 5 games
LA Lakers is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
LA Lakers is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 6 of LA Lakers's last 7 games on the road
LA Lakers is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Atlanta
LA Lakers is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Atlanta
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Lakers's last 5 games when playing on the road against Atlanta
Atlanta Hawks
Atlanta is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
Atlanta is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Atlanta's last 9 games
Atlanta is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Atlanta is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Atlanta's last 7 games at home
Atlanta is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing LA Lakers
Atlanta is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing LA Lakers
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Atlanta's last 5 games when playing at home against LA Lakers

San Antonio Spurs
San Antonio is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games
San Antonio is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 9 of San Antonio's last 10 games
San Antonio is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
San Antonio is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of San Antonio's last 5 games on the road
San Antonio is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games when playing Memphis
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Antonio's last 6 games when playing Memphis
San Antonio is 12-6 SU in its last 18 games when playing on the road against Memphis
The total has gone OVER in 5 of San Antonio's last 7 games when playing on the road against Memphis
Memphis Grizzlies
Memphis is 6-1-1 ATS in its last 8 games
Memphis is 8-15-1 ATS in its last 24 games
Memphis is 5-18 SU in its last 23 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Memphis's last 7 games
Memphis is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Memphis is 5-10 ATS in its last 15 games at home
Memphis is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Memphis's last 9 games at home
Memphis is 3-5-1 ATS in its last 9 games when playing San Antonio
Memphis is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games when playing San Antonio
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Memphis's last 6 games when playing San Antonio
Memphis is 6-12 SU in its last 18 games when playing at home against San Antonio
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Memphis's last 7 games when playing at home against San Antonio

Orlando Magic
Orlando is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
Orlando is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 10 of Orlando's last 15 games
Orlando is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Orlando is 4-11 SU in its last 15 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Orlando's last 7 games on the road
Orlando is 6-11-1 ATS in its last 18 games when playing New Orleans
Orlando is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing New Orleans
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Orlando's last 9 games when playing New Orleans
Orlando is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games when playing on the road against New Orleans
Orlando is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games when playing on the road against New Orleans
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Orlando's last 5 games when playing on the road against New Orleans
New Orleans Pelicans
New Orleans is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
New Orleans is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of New Orleans's last 6 games
New Orleans is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of New Orleans's last 13 games at home
New Orleans is 2-4-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Orlando
New Orleans is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing Orlando
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of New Orleans's last 9 games when playing Orlando
New Orleans is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games when playing at home against Orlando
New Orleans is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games when playing at home against Orlando
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of New Orleans's last 5 games when playing at home against Orlando

Boston Celtics
Boston is 1-3-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Boston is 10-3 SU in its last 13 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston's last 6 games
Boston is 1-5-1 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boston's last 5 games on the road
Boston is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Philadelphia
Boston is 20-3 SU in its last 23 games when playing Philadelphia
Boston is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia
Boston is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia
Philadelphia 76ers
Philadelphia is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
Philadelphia is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Philadelphia's last 6 games
Philadelphia is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 6 games at home
Philadelphia is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Boston
Philadelphia is 3-20 SU in its last 23 games when playing Boston
Philadelphia is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games when playing at home against Boston
Philadelphia is 2-8 SU in its last 10 games when playing at home against Boston

Utah Jazz
Utah is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
Utah is 12-3 SU in its last 15 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Utah's last 6 games
Utah is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Utah is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Utah's last 7 games on the road
Utah is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Golden State
Utah is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Golden State
Utah is 6-19 SU in its last 25 games when playing Golden State
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Utah's last 7 games when playing Golden State
Utah is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Golden State
Utah is 2-10 SU in its last 12 games when playing on the road against Golden State
The total has gone UNDER in 16 of Utah's last 23 games when playing on the road against Golden State
Golden State Warriors
Golden State is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Golden State is 15-1 SU in its last 16 games
The total has gone OVER in 12 of Golden State's last 18 games
Golden State is 1-3-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Golden State is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Golden State's last 6 games at home
Golden State is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Utah
Golden State is 19-6 SU in its last 25 games when playing Utah
Golden State is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Utah
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Golden State's last 7 games when playing Utah
Golden State is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Utah
Golden State is 10-2 SU in its last 12 games when playing at home against Utah
The total has gone UNDER in 16 of Golden State's last 23 games when playing at home against Utah

Can'tPickAWinner
NBA
Dunkel

Tuesday, February 12

LA Lakers @ Atlanta

Game 569-570
February 12, 2019 @ 7:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
LA Lakers
Atlanta
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
LA Lakers
by 9
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
LA Lakers
by 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
LA Lakers
(-5 1/2); Over

Orlando @ New Orleans

Game 571-572

Dunkel Rating:
Orlando
New Orleans
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
New Orleans
by 6 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
New Orleans
by 4 1/2
224 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
New Orleans
(-4 1/2); Over

Boston @ Philadelphia

Game 573-574

Dunkel Rating:
Boston
Philadelphia
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Philadelphia
by 4 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Philadelphia
by 6 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Boston
(+6 1/2); Under

San Antonio @ Memphis

Game 575-576

Dunkel Rating:
San Antonio
Memphis
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Memphis
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
San Antonio
by 4 1/2
207 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Memphis
(+4 1/2); Under

Utah @ Golden State

Game 577-578
February 12, 2019 @ 10:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Utah
Golden State
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Golden State
by 6 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Golden State
by 9
Dunkel Pick:
Utah
(+9); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
According to reports, Celtics' Kyrie Irving will not play tonight at 76ers.
Celtics are 7-2 straight up and 5-4 against the spread without Irving in the lineup this season. Over/Under: 4-5
Pointspread: 76ers -6.5
Total: 225

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 05:32 PM
Inside the Paint - Tuesday
Chris David

L.A. Lakers (28-28 SU, 24-30-2 ATS) at Atlanta (18-38 SU, 24-32 ATS)

Is this a must-win spot for the Lakers? Los Angeles will conclude its six-game road trip and the first-half of its season on Tuesday at Atlanta and this line seems a little short (Lakers -5 ½) and could be a big trap for the betting public. The Lakers were recently listed as 2 ½-point road favorites at Indiana on Feb. 5 and I’ve got a hard time believing that the Pacers are only three points better than the Hawks.

And as much as I like Atlanta and its young core, the kids have been worse at home (8-16 SU, 7-17 ATS) this season and it’s dropped five in a row at State Farm Arena. Bettors should make a note that the point-spread hasn’t mattered when the team is listed as an underdog, which could have you leaning Hawks +180 on the money-line. Their last win at home came on Jan. 15, a 142-126 upset win over Oklahoma City as a 10-point underdog. If the Hawks drop their sixth straight game at home tonight, a bounce back is lined up with the Knicks visiting on Thursday before the break.

Los Angeles has gone 2-3 on its current road trip, which includes an embarrassing 143-120 loss at Philadelphia on Sunday. LeBron James has played in four of those five games as he sat out the loss at Golden State (115-101) on Feb. 2. You could argue that the Lakers could be 0-5 if it wasn’t for an overtime win against the Clippers and Rajon Rondo's buzzer-beater to defeat the Celtics. On the season, they’ve gone 6-7 SU and 5-8 ATS as road favorites.

This is the highest total (236) on the board for Tuesday. Los Angeles has watched the ‘over’ go 7-2 on the road in games against clubs from the East and Atlanta enters this game in terrible defensive form. The Hawks have surrendered 123.7 points per game in their last nine, which has led to a 7-2 ‘over’ mark.

Different faces on these teams but the Lakers have won five straight against the Hawks and they’ve gone 4-1 ATS during this span while the ‘over’ is 3-2. The non-cover came on Nov. 11 of this season as Los Angeles beat Atlanta 107-106 but failed to cover as an 11-point home favorite.

Orlando (25-32 SU, 30-26-1 ATS) at New Orleans (25-32 SU, 27-29-1 ATS)

The Pelicans are going to be a tough team to handicap the rest of the way due to the minute restriction placed on All-Star Anthony Davis. The team has gone 3-7 in their last 10 and that includes Saturday’s 99-90 loss at Memphis. New Orleans has been better at home (16-10 SU, 13-13 ATS) this season but it hasn’t been dominant versus teams from the East (5-4 SU, 3-6 ATS) and Orlando comes into this matchup surging.

The Magic have won and covered three straight and five of their last six games, two of those wins coming on the road. The team is playing with confidence and is only two games out of the eighth and final playoff spot in the East. Orlando has gone 2-1 both SU and ATS in its last three trips to New Orleans, which includes a 115-99 victory last season as a 7 ½-point underdog.

Boston (35-21 SU, 27-28-1 ATS) at Philadelphia (36-20 SU, 27-29 ATS)

The nationally televised double-header on TNT will begin in Philadelphia, who opened as a five-point home favorite and the number has been pushed up to -6 ½ as of Tuesday morning. Boston won’t have point guard Kyrie Irving (knee) available for this game.

The Celtics come into this game off back-to-back collapses at home, losing to the Lakers 129-128 last Thursday before falling to the Clippers 123-112 on Saturday. While Boston was falling apart to the pair from Los Angeles, Philadelphia posted a pair of impressive wins over the Nuggets (117-110) and Lakers (143-120). The club added Tobias Harris from the Clippers at the trade deadline and he’s averaging 18 PPG and 7 rebounds in his first two games with Philadelphia.

These teams have met twice already this season and Boston won and covered both contests, however those games were played at TD Garden and Irving was active in both contests, scoring 40 points in the Celtics’ 121-114 win on Christmas over Philadelphia. To say he’ll be missed tonight would be an understatement. Boston hasn’t been great on the road (13-13 SU, 9-16-1 ATS) and it’s been terrible when listed as an underdog this season, going 2-6 both SU and ATS. Make a note that the ‘over’ has gone 6-2 in those games. While the Celtics have been pedestrian on the road, Philadelphia has been a beast at home (23-6 SU, 16-13 ATS) this season.

Both clubs will be in action again tomorrow as Boston hosts Detroit and Philadelphia visits New York.

San Antonio (32-26 SU, 31-26-1 ATS) at Memphis (23-34 SU, 25-31-1 ATS)

Another possible trap game here with the Spurs listed as four-point road favorites but when you look at the series, it seems like a fair number. This will be the fourth and final meeting of the season between the pair and Memphis has gone 2-1 both SU and ATS versus San Antonio. The most recent encounter took place at FedEx Forum on Jan. 9 and the Grizzlies stifled the Spurs 96-86 as 2 ½-point home underdogs.

As solid as the Spurs have been this season, their road mark (10-19 SU, 13-15-1 ATS) hasn’t been great. However, their record when laying points as visitors (5-4 SU, 4-5 ATS) has been a tad better.

After going 7-23 in a brutal 30-game stretch, the Grizzlies have sort of found their footing with a 4-4 record over their last eight games. More importantly, they’ve been productive for bettors with a 6-1-1 ATS record and Memphis has gotten back to the grind with its defense and slow-tempo, and that’s helped the ‘under’ go 6-2 during this stretch.

This is the lowest total (208) on the board for Tuesday and while Memphis has been a great ‘under’ (36-21) lean, make a note that San Antonio has been the best ‘over’ (20-8-1) wager on the road.

Utah (32-24 SU, 28-26-2 ATS) at Golden State (40-15 SU, 24-30-1 ATS)

The Warriors and Jazz will conclude their three-game season series on Tuesday and Golden State has been installed as a healthy nine-point favorite. The first two games took place earlier in the season from Salt Lake City and they were split. Golden State earned a 124-123 win on Oct. 19 and Utah avenged that loss with a 108-103 victory on Dec. 9. The Jazz were 2 ½ and 2-point underdogs, covering both games and they’ve now cashed in five straight against the Warriors.

Utah has gone 2-3 SU and 4-1 ATS in its last five trips to Oracle Arena and the spread ranged between 9 and 14 points. As a road underdog this season, the Jazz have gone 5-7 SU and 5-6-1 ATS. This will be the final game of the first-half for the Jazz and they enter this game with wins and covers in three of their last four games.

After posting identical 13-7 records in the first two quarters of the season (26-14), the Warriors have been much better in the third stanza (14-1). For bettors, they’ve gone 8-6-1 ATS but they limp into this game with a 1-4 skid over their last five games. The ‘over’ has gone 9-6 during this stretch and tonight’s total (226) is definitely high for this series. The Jazz have seen the ‘over’ go 15-13 on the road.

TNT will provide coverage of this game at 10:35 p.m. ET.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 05:32 PM
Hoop Trends - Tuesday
Vince Akins

ATS Play ON Trend of the Day:

The Grizzlies are 10-0 ATS (+8.80 ppg) as a home dog off a win in which they had assists on at least 70 percent of their field goals.

ATS Play AGAINST Trend of the Day:

The Magic are 0-16 ATS (-15.53 ppg) with rest off a win when they are facing a team that is averaging less than 6 refereed turnovers per game.

OU Play OVER Trend of the Day:

The Pelicans are 15-0 OU (+18.37 ppg) as a home favorite facing an opponent averaging less than 20 fouls per game.

OU Play UNDER Trend of the Day:

The Lakers are 0-12 OU (-11.46 ppg) when they won each of the last two times they faced their opponent.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 05:33 PM
NHL
Long Sheet

Tuesday, February 12

DALLAS (28-22-0-5, 61 pts.) at FLORIDA (23-23-0-8, 54 pts.) - 2/12/2019, 7:05 PM
DALLAS is 23-49 ATS (+79.2 Units) in a road game where where the total is 5.5 over the last 3 seasons.
DALLAS is 9-19 ATS (+30.0 Units) in road games in non-conference games over the last 2 seasons.
FLORIDA is 22-9 ATS (+10.9 Units) in home games second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
FLORIDA is 13-5 ATS (+7.2 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
FLORIDA is 23-31 ATS (-22.9 Units) in all games this season.
FLORIDA is 180-203 ATS (+402.5 Units) in a home game where where the total is 5.5 since 1996.
FLORIDA is 172-255 ATS (-88.0 Units) in non-conference games since 1996.

FLORIDA is 2-2-0 straight up against DALLAS over the last 3 seasons
2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+0.0 Units)

NY ISLANDERS (33-16-0-6, 72 pts.) at BUFFALO (27-21-0-7, 61 pts.) - 2/12/2019, 7:05 PM
NY ISLANDERS are 51-85 ATS (-35.9 Units) after a 3 game unbeaten streak since 1996.
BUFFALO is 11-7 ATS (+19.6 Units) revenging a home loss versus opponent this season.
BUFFALO is 19-15 ATS (+38.5 Units) revenging a loss versus opponent this season.
BUFFALO is 9-4 ATS (+14.0 Units) after a loss by 2 goals or more in their previous game this season.
BUFFALO is 222-236 ATS (+517.5 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season since 1996.
NY ISLANDERS are 33-22 ATS (+56.8 Units) in all games this season.
NY ISLANDERS are 62-60 ATS (+139.7 Units) in road games on Tuesday nights since 1996.
NY ISLANDERS are 17-8 ATS (+7.3 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record this season.

NY ISLANDERS is 5-2 (+3.2 Units) against the spread versus BUFFALO over the last 3 seasons
NY ISLANDERS is 5-2-0 straight up against BUFFALO over the last 3 seasons
4 of 7 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+0.9 Units)

WASHINGTON (31-18-0-7, 69 pts.) at COLUMBUS (31-20-0-3, 65 pts.) - 2/12/2019, 7:05 PM
WASHINGTON is 82-140 ATS (+246.6 Units) in road games when playing on back-to-back days since 1996.
COLUMBUS is 52-27 ATS (+19.1 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 3 seasons.
COLUMBUS is 29-11 ATS (+15.7 Units) after a 3 game unbeaten streak over the last 3 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 97-66 ATS (+2.6 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 27-17 ATS (+7.9 Units) in road games second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 40-23 ATS (+7.6 Units) revenging a loss versus opponent over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 53-37 ATS (+8.6 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 29-21 ATS (+4.8 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
COLUMBUS is 6-11 ATS (-11.8 Units) in home games on Tuesday nights over the last 2 seasons.

WASHINGTON is 11-7 (+1.3 Units) against the spread versus COLUMBUS over the last 3 seasons
WASHINGTON is 11-7-0 straight up against COLUMBUS over the last 3 seasons
8 of 15 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+0.1 Units)

CHICAGO (23-24-0-9, 55 pts.) at BOSTON (31-17-0-8, 70 pts.) - 2/12/2019, 7:05 PM
CHICAGO is 56-83 ATS (-34.9 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
CHICAGO is 2-12 ATS (+18.2 Units) revenging a home loss versus opponent this season.
CHICAGO is 23-48 ATS (+77.5 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
CHICAGO is 5-0 ATS (+5.0 Units) in February games this season.
CHICAGO is 10-2 ATS (+12.4 Units) in road games after a 3 game unbeaten streak over the last 3 seasons.
BOSTON is 281-242 ATS (-101.8 Units) in home games second half of the season since 1996.
BOSTON is 225-177 ATS (-53.1 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a losing record since 1996.
BOSTON is 107-89 ATS (-65.7 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a losing record in the second half of the season since 1996.

BOSTON is 3-2 (+0.1 Units) against the spread versus CHICAGO over the last 3 seasons
BOSTON is 3-2-0 straight up against CHICAGO over the last 3 seasons
3 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+1.9 Units)

CAROLINA (28-22-0-6, 62 pts.) at OTTAWA (21-29-0-5, 47 pts.) - 2/12/2019, 7:35 PM
CAROLINA is 64-74 ATS (-20.3 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
CAROLINA is 9-20 ATS (-11.2 Units) on Tuesday nights over the last 2 seasons.
OTTAWA is 111-96 ATS (-11.8 Units) in a home game where the total is 6 or more since 1996.
OTTAWA is 7-15 ATS (-11.1 Units) in home games when playing with 2 days rest over the last 3 seasons.
OTTAWA is 154-131 ATS (-47.7 Units) in home games after a win by 2 goals or more since 1996.
OTTAWA is 170-152 ATS (-115.3 Units) in home games after scoring 4 goals or more in their previous game since 1996.

CAROLINA is 5-3 (+0.5 Units) against the spread versus OTTAWA over the last 3 seasons
CAROLINA is 5-3-0 straight up against OTTAWA over the last 3 seasons
6 of 8 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+3.8 Units)

CALGARY (34-15-0-6, 74 pts.) at TAMPA BAY (41-11-0-4, 86 pts.) - 2/12/2019, 7:35 PM
CALGARY is 5-19 ATS (+26.4 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
TAMPA BAY is 41-15 ATS (+22.3 Units) in all games this season.
TAMPA BAY is 60-24 ATS (+21.8 Units) after scoring 4 goals or more in their previous game over the last 2 seasons.
TAMPA BAY is 55-29 ATS (+9.5 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
CALGARY is 15-7 ATS (+7.6 Units) in a road game where where the total is 6 or more this season.
CALGARY is 17-9 ATS (+27.3 Units) in road games in non-conference games over the last 2 seasons.
CALGARY is 14-3 ATS (+9.7 Units) after allowing 4 goals or more this season.

TAMPA BAY is 3-2-0 straight up against CALGARY over the last 3 seasons
4 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+3.2 Units)

PHILADELPHIA (25-24-0-7, 57 pts.) at MINNESOTA (27-24-0-5, 59 pts.) - 2/12/2019, 8:05 PM
PHILADELPHIA is 428-386 ATS (-130.8 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record since 1996.
PHILADELPHIA is 7-1 ATS (+8.0 Units) in road games in February games over the last 2 seasons.
MINNESOTA is 5-8 ATS (-7.7 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a losing record this season.

PHILADELPHIA is 3-2 (+1.5 Units) against the spread versus MINNESOTA over the last 3 seasons
PHILADELPHIA is 3-2-0 straight up against MINNESOTA over the last 3 seasons
3 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+2.0 Units)

NY RANGERS (24-23-0-8, 56 pts.) at WINNIPEG (35-18-0-3, 73 pts.) - 2/12/2019, 8:05 PM
WINNIPEG is 96-60 ATS (+173.5 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
WINNIPEG is 45-18 ATS (+21.8 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
NY RANGERS are 21-17 ATS (+44.2 Units) in road games in non-conference games over the last 3 seasons.

NY RANGERS is 3-2 (+2.1 Units) against the spread versus WINNIPEG over the last 3 seasons
NY RANGERS is 3-2-0 straight up against WINNIPEG over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+1.0 Units)

NEW JERSEY (21-26-0-8, 50 pts.) at ST LOUIS (27-22-0-5, 59 pts.) - 2/12/2019, 8:05 PM
NEW JERSEY is 21-34 ATS (+58.2 Units) in all games this season.
ST LOUIS is 5-0 ATS (+5.0 Units) in February games this season.
ST LOUIS is 12-5 ATS (+18.1 Units) second half of the season this season.
ST LOUIS is 33-19 ATS (+10.5 Units) in non-conference games over the last 2 seasons.
ST LOUIS is 19-26 ATS (-22.6 Units) in home games after scoring 4 goals or more in their previous game over the last 3 seasons.

ST LOUIS is 4-0 (+4.0 Units) against the spread versus NEW JERSEY over the last 3 seasons
ST LOUIS is 4-0-0 straight up against NEW JERSEY over the last 3 seasons
3 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+1.9 Units)

DETROIT (21-28-0-7, 49 pts.) at NASHVILLE (33-20-0-5, 71 pts.) - 2/12/2019, 8:05 PM
DETROIT is 122-144 ATS (-83.2 Units) on Tuesday nights since 1996.
DETROIT is 14-38 ATS (+63.6 Units) after allowing 4 goals or more over the last 2 seasons.
NASHVILLE is 283-216 ATS (+42.8 Units) revenging a loss versus opponent since 1996.
NASHVILLE is 14-15 ATS (-8.9 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record this season.

DETROIT is 4-1 (+5.4 Units) against the spread versus NASHVILLE over the last 3 seasons
DETROIT is 4-1-0 straight up against NASHVILLE over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+1.2 Units)

TORONTO (34-18-0-3, 71 pts.) at COLORADO (22-22-0-11, 55 pts.) - 2/12/2019, 9:05 PM
TORONTO is 400-410 ATS (-122.3 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record since 1996.
TORONTO is 191-212 ATS (-72.1 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record in the second half of the season since 1996.
COLORADO is 256-221 ATS (-29.9 Units) after a non-conference game since 1996.
TORONTO is 7-0 ATS (+7.0 Units) in road games in non-conference games this season.
TORONTO is 40-20 ATS (+15.8 Units) revenging a loss versus opponent over the last 2 seasons.
TORONTO is 14-4 ATS (+8.3 Units) after allowing 4 goals or more this season.
COLORADO is 22-33 ATS (-47.7 Units) in all games this season.
COLORADO is 8-13 ATS (-7.5 Units) in a home game where the total is 6 or more this season.
COLORADO is 3-12 ATS (+15.4 Units) second half of the season this season.
COLORADO is 8-19 ATS (-13.0 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.

COLORADO is 4-1 (+4.6 Units) against the spread versus TORONTO over the last 3 seasons
COLORADO is 4-1-0 straight up against TORONTO over the last 3 seasons
3 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+1.7 Units)

ARIZONA (24-26-0-5, 53 pts.) at VEGAS (31-22-0-4, 66 pts.) - 2/12/2019, 10:05 PM
VEGAS is 96-64 ATS (+209.6 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
VEGAS is 39-17 ATS (+17.1 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 2 seasons.

VEGAS is 6-1 (+4.3 Units) against the spread versus ARIZONA over the last 3 seasons
VEGAS is 6-1-0 straight up against ARIZONA over the last 3 seasons
4 of 7 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+0.5 Units)

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 05:34 PM
NHL

Tuesday, February 12

Trend Report

Chicago Blackhawks
Chicago is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games
Chicago is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Chicago's last 5 games
Chicago is 9-1 ATS in its last 10 games on the road
Chicago is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games on the road
Chicago is 8-16 SU in its last 24 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Chicago's last 5 games on the road
Boston Bruins
Boston is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games
Boston is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Boston's last 6 games

New York Islanders
NY Islanders is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
NY Islanders is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 11 of NY Islanders's last 13 games
NY Islanders is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
NY Islanders is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of NY Islanders's last 5 games on the road
NY Islanders is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Buffalo
NY Islanders is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Buffalo
The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Islanders's last 6 games when playing Buffalo
NY Islanders is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Buffalo
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of NY Islanders's last 6 games when playing on the road against Buffalo
Buffalo Sabres
Buffalo is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games
Buffalo is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 10 of Buffalo's last 13 games
Buffalo is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing NY Islanders
Buffalo is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing NY Islanders
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Buffalo's last 6 games when playing NY Islanders
Buffalo is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against NY Islanders
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Buffalo's last 6 games when playing at home against NY Islanders

Washington Capitals
Washington is 1-11 ATS in its last 12 games
Washington is 3-9 SU in its last 12 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Washington's last 8 games
Washington is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Washington is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games on the road
Washington is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing Columbus
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Washington's last 7 games when playing Columbus
Washington is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Columbus
Washington is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Columbus
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Washington's last 6 games when playing on the road against Columbus
Columbus Blue Jackets
Columbus is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Columbus's last 6 games
Columbus is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing Washington
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Columbus's last 7 games when playing Washington
Columbus is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Washington
Columbus is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Washington
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Columbus's last 6 games when playing at home against Washington

Dallas Stars
Dallas is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Dallas's last 6 games
Dallas is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Dallas is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Dallas's last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Dallas's last 7 games when playing Florida
Dallas is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Florida
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Dallas's last 10 games when playing on the road against Florida
Florida Panthers
Florida is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Florida is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Florida's last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Florida's last 7 games when playing Dallas
Florida is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Dallas
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Florida's last 10 games when playing at home against Dallas

Carolina Hurricanes
Carolina is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 games
Carolina is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
Carolina is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
Carolina is 8-16 ATS in its last 24 games on the road
Carolina is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Carolina's last 6 games on the road
Carolina is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Ottawa
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Carolina's last 8 games when playing Ottawa
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Carolina's last 6 games when playing on the road against Ottawa
Ottawa Senators
Ottawa is 11-4 ATS in its last 15 games
Ottawa is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Ottawa's last 12 games
Ottawa is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 games at home
Ottawa is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games at home
Ottawa is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing Carolina
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Ottawa's last 8 games when playing Carolina
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Ottawa's last 6 games when playing at home against Carolina

Calgary Flames
Calgary is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games
Calgary is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games
The total has gone OVER in 11 of Calgary's last 12 games
Calgary is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
Calgary is 11-5 SU in its last 16 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Calgary's last 5 games on the road
Calgary is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Tampa Bay
Calgary is 6-13 SU in its last 19 games when playing Tampa Bay
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Calgary's last 5 games when playing Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay Lightning
Tampa Bay is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games
Tampa Bay is 16-6 SU in its last 22 games
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Tampa Bay's last 11 games
Tampa Bay is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Tampa Bay is 11-3 SU in its last 14 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Tampa Bay's last 7 games at home
Tampa Bay is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Calgary
Tampa Bay is 13-6 SU in its last 19 games when playing Calgary
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Tampa Bay's last 5 games when playing Calgary

Philadelphia Flyers
Philadelphia is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games
Philadelphia is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Philadelphia is 9-2 SU in its last 11 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Philadelphia's last 8 games
Philadelphia is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Philadelphia is 4-10 SU in its last 14 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Philadelphia's last 8 games on the road
Philadelphia is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing Minnesota
Philadelphia is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Philadelphia's last 9 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
Minnesota Wild
Minnesota is 5-10 ATS in its last 15 games
Minnesota is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
Minnesota is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Minnesota is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Minnesota's last 12 games at home
Minnesota is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games when playing Philadelphia
Minnesota is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Minnesota's last 9 games when playing at home against Philadelphia

Detroit Red Wings
Detroit is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
Detroit is 7-18 SU in its last 25 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit's last 7 games
Detroit is 15-8 ATS in its last 23 games on the road
Detroit is 4-11 SU in its last 15 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Detroit's last 5 games on the road
Detroit is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Nashville
Detroit is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games when playing Nashville
Detroit is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Nashville
Nashville Predators
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Nashville's last 8 games
Nashville is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Nashville is 15-8 SU in its last 23 games at home
Nashville is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games at home
Nashville is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Detroit
Nashville is 1-8 SU in its last 9 games when playing Detroit
Nashville is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Detroit

New Jersey Devils
New Jersey is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games
New Jersey is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games on the road
New Jersey is 6-16 SU in its last 22 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of New Jersey's last 7 games on the road
New Jersey is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing St. Louis
New Jersey is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing St. Louis
New Jersey is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against St. Louis
The total has gone OVER in 8 of New Jersey's last 11 games when playing on the road against St. Louis
St. Louis Blues
St. Louis is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
St. Louis is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 10 of St. Louis's last 15 games
St. Louis is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
St. Louis is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of St. Louis's last 5 games at home
St. Louis is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing New Jersey
St. Louis is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against New Jersey
The total has gone OVER in 8 of St. Louis's last 11 games when playing at home against New Jersey

New York Rangers
NY Rangers is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
NY Rangers is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Winnipeg
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of NY Rangers's last 9 games when playing Winnipeg
NY Rangers is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Winnipeg
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of NY Rangers's last 10 games when playing on the road against Winnipeg
Winnipeg Jets
Winnipeg is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Winnipeg's last 7 games
Winnipeg is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing NY Rangers
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Winnipeg's last 9 games when playing NY Rangers
Winnipeg is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against NY Rangers
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Winnipeg's last 10 games when playing at home against NY Rangers

Toronto Maple Leafs
Toronto is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games
Toronto is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
Toronto is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Toronto's last 7 games on the road
Toronto is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Colorado
Toronto is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Colorado
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Toronto's last 8 games when playing Colorado
Toronto is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Colorado
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Toronto's last 5 games when playing on the road against Colorado
Colorado Avalanche
Colorado is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 11 of Colorado's last 15 games
Colorado is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Colorado is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Colorado's last 7 games at home
Colorado is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Toronto
Colorado is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Toronto
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Colorado's last 8 games when playing Toronto
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Colorado's last 5 games when playing at home against Toronto

Arizona Coyotes
Arizona is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games
Arizona is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
Arizona is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Arizona is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
Arizona is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing Vegas
Vegas Golden Knights
Vegas is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games
Vegas is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Vegas is 14-7 SU in its last 21 games at home
Vegas is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home
Vegas is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Arizona

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 05:35 PM
Sidney Crosby and Connor McDavid clash highlights this week's NHL predictions and picks
Monty Andrews

The latest batch of early-week NHL action is full of notable matchups, including the NHL's two top teams locking horns in the Sunshine State, and two of the league's biggest stars facing off in Pennsylvania. Here are the top games, betting trends and tips to monitor in the world of hockey.

Shark Attack

Don't look now, but the San Jose Sharks have emerged as a truly scary opponent in their quest to reach the Stanley Cup final for the first time in franchise history. San Jose has ripped off five consecutive wins – the last three coming on Canadian soil – going into Monday's encounter with a Canucks side that has lost four of six.

San Jose has won in 20 of its previous 28 visits to British Columbia, and has surrendered just eight goals over its last four games. The past two wins have been identical 5-2 San Jose victories, and given the team's success in Vancouver, rolling with the puck-line bet (+165) isn't a bad play.

Lucky Number Seven?

You don't see many O/Us of 7 in NHL play, but Tuesday's matchup between the Calgary Flames and Tampa Bay Lightning at Amalie Arena might just get there. The teams rank first and second in goals per game in the league, with the Lightning at an incredible 3.8 goals per contest and the Flames close behind at 3.67.

Both teams are riding red-hot Over streaks coming into this one, with Calgary an incredible 14-2 O/U in its previous 16 games overall and Tampa Bay 5-2-1 O/U in its past eight against the Pacific Division. The teams have also cashed the Over in four of their previous five meetings.

Power Outage

The Toronto Maple Leafs and Colorado Avalanche are loaded with star power – so why would any logical bettor even consider the Under in this one? It comes down to the power-plays – and neither team is faring all that well with the man advantage as they lock horns Tuesday night at Pepsi Center.

The Avalanche are still looking for their first power-play goal of the unofficial second half of the season, having gone 0-for-14 since the All-Star break. The Maple Leafs have gone 1-for-18 since the break; they were 0-for-4 in Sunday's 4-1 loss to the New York Rangers despite finishing with 23 power-play shots on goal.

Connor vs. Sid

Get your player props ready – Wednesday's encounter between the Edmonton Oilers and the host Pittsburgh Penguins could be a bit of a barn-burner. The teams exploded for 11 total goals in a narrow Penguins victory in their first meeting of the season Oct. 24, reversing a trend that had seen the teams score five or fewer total goals in five of their previous six encounters.

Oilers star Connor McDavid is a prime candidate for a player prop pick, having recorded three goals and six assists in five career games against Pittsburgh. Penguins counterpart Sidney Crosby is also in play, with 18 points in 15 career outings vs. the Oilers.
Goalie Profile: Alexandar Georgiev, New York Rangers

This is still Henrik Lundqvist's team – but Gregoriev has made a signifcant case for more time in the crease. Gregoriev is coming off a ridiculous 55-save performance in a weekend victory over the Maple Leafs, and has surrendered just five total goals over his previous three appearances. The trick for the 23-year-old Russian netminder: duplicating his Madison Square Garden success on the road, where he has gone a dismal 3-7-0 with a 4.11 goals-against average and an .882 save percentage. The Rangers are +170 underdogs for Tuesday's showdown with the host Winnipeg Jets.

Hat Trick Trends

Jake Brenk's name might not be familiar to most hockey fans, but he's notable within the betting community. Brenk has been the least-friendly official to home teams of any regular referee this season, with the home side going 16-36 ATS in his assignments for a total of -18.54 units. Home teams are averaging 2.87 goals in his games, compared to a 3.29 average by the road team.

As for which referee has been part of the most offensively entertaining games this season, one man stands above the rest. Ghislain Hebert has seen an average of 6.79 goals scored in his assignments so far, the highest average of any official with at least 30 games under his belt. His contests carry a 34-26 O/U record, good for +6.55 units on the over play.

The battle for best "break-even" team has become a two-horse race between the Rangers and Arizona Coyotes. The Broadway Blueshirts have generated a total of +0.2 units through their first 55 games, with 0.61 units won at home and 0.41 units lost on the road. The Coyotes are at -0.13 units for the year, having lost 6.7 units at home and won 6.57 away from Arizona.

Can'tPickAWinner
NHL
Dunkel

Tuesday, February 12

Arizona @ Vegas

Game 45-46
February 12, 2019 @ 10:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Arizona
Vegas
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Vegas
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Vegas
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Vegas
(-250); Under

Toronto @ Colorado

Game 43-44

Dunkel Rating:
Toronto
Colorado
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Colorado
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Toronto
6 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Colorado
(+115); Over

Detroit @ Nashville

Game 41-42

Dunkel Rating:
Detroit
Nashville
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Detroit
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Nashville
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Detroit
(+180); Under

New Jersey @ St. Louis

Game 39-40

Dunkel Rating:
New Jersey
St. Louis
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
St. Louis
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
St. Louis
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
St. Louis
(-220); Over

NY Rangers @ Winnipeg

Game 37-38

Dunkel Rating:
NY Rangers
Winnipeg
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
NY Rangers
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Winnipeg
6 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
NY Rangers
(+180); Under

Philadelphia @ Minnesota

Game 35-36

Dunkel Rating:
Philadelphia
Minnesota
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Minnesota
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Minnesota
Dunkel Pick:
Minnesota
(-160); Over

Calgary @ Tampa Bay

Game 33-34

Dunkel Rating:
Calgary
Tampa Bay
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Tampa Bay
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Tampa Bay
6 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Tampa Bay
(-155); Under

Carolina @ Ottawa

Game 31-32

Dunkel Rating:
Carolina
Ottawa
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Ottawa
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Carolina
Dunkel Pick:
Ottawa
(+125); Over

Chicago @ Boston

Game 29-30

Dunkel Rating:
Chicago
Boston
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Chicago
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Boston
Dunkel Pick:
Chicago
(+180); Over

Washington @ Columbus

Game 27-28

Dunkel Rating:
Washington
Columbus
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Columbus
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Columbus
6 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Columbus
(-145); Under

NY Islanders @ Buffalo

Game 25-26

Dunkel Rating:
NY Islanders
Buffalo
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
NY Islanders
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
NY Islanders
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
NY Islanders
(-115); Under

Dallas @ Florida

Game 23-24

Dunkel Rating:
Dallas
Florida
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Dallas
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Florida
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Dallas
(+100); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
According to reports, Bruins' forward, and top scorer, David Pastrnak (thumb) will miss the next 2-3 weeks.
The Bruins are currently 14/1 to win the 2018-19 Stanley Cup

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 05:39 PM
Marc Lawrence Feb 12 '19, 6:30 PM in 52m
NCAA-B | St Bonaventure vs St. Joe's
Play on: St. Joe's -3 -115 at betonline

Play - St. Joseph’s (Game 602).
Edges - Hawks: 12-2 ATS when coming off a loss of 20 or more points … Bonnies: 5-11-1 ATS in this series when coming off a loss … Our well-oiled machine cements it noting that home teams in college basketball coming off a win of 30 or more points are 42-3 SU and 30-15 ATS since 2012 against foes coming off a loss of 30 or more points, including 13-3 ATS when playing with 3 or more days of rest. With the Hawks playing with 26-point same season loss revenge, we recommend a 1* play on St. Joseph’s. Thank you and good luck as always.

Can'tPickAWinner
Totals Guru Feb 12 '19, 6:30 PM in 52m
NCAA-B | St Bonaventure vs St. Joe's
Play on: UNDER 136 -115

Free Total Annihilator On St Bonaventure vs St. Joe's under 136 -115

Can'tPickAWinner
Mark Wilson Feb 12 '19, 7:00 PM in 1h
NCAA-B | Central Michigan vs Bowling Green
Play on: Central Michigan +7 -109 at GTBets

Free Play on Central Michigan +7 -109

Can'tPickAWinner
Bryan Leonard Feb 12 '19, 7:00 PM in 1h
NCAA-B | Rider vs Quinnipiac
Play on: Quinnipiac +1 -110 at sportsbook

644 Rider at Quinnipiac
What the hell has happed to Rider? The Broncs had won its first five conference games and now sits at 7-5 in the MAAC. That’s what can happen when you allow the opposition to take 44.1% of its attempts from long range. Variance is much higher on those type of shots and if the opposition gets hot it’s tough to stay in the game. Here we find a Quinnipiac team that shoots a whopping 51.1% of its shots from long range. Playing at home the Bobcats should be able to get as many quality distance shots as it would like. Off back to back road wins this team is playing with confidence, while the Broncs continue to struggle.
PLAY QUINNIPIAC

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 05:41 PM
Brandon Lee Feb 12 '19, 7:00 PM in 1h
NCAA-B | Georgia vs Texas A&M
Play on: Texas A&M -5 -109 at GTBets

10* FREE NCAAB PICK (Texas A&M -5)
I'll take my chances here with the Aggies, who snapped a 3-game losing streak with an impressive 68-59 win at Missouri on Saturday. I like Texas A&M to carry over that momentum and secure their first SEC win on their home floor. A big reason for that is who they are playing. George comes in having lost 4 straight, failing to cover in all 4. The most recent defeat was a 80-64 home loss to Ole Miss. After that game first year head coach Tom Crean basically threw the veteran players he inherited on the roster under the bus. A mom of one of the players responded via twitter at the remarks. I just don't like the mental state of this team at all and think this has the potential to spiral out of control. Give me Texas A&M -5!

Can'tPickAWinner
Scott Rickenbach Feb 12 '19, 7:05 PM in 1h
NHL | Blackhawks vs Bruins
Play on: Blackhawks +1½ -136 at pinnacle

Scott "The Bulldog" Rickenbach NHL Tuesday Free Pick Chicago Blackhawks Puck Line (+1.5 goals -135) @ Boston Bruins @ 7:05 ET - This is fantastic value with the puck line so I don't mind laying a rather short price to get it! The Blackhawks enter this game having won 7 straight games. Chicago also has revenge from a loss in the Winter Classic on New Year's Day which was played at Notre Dame. I watched that game in its entirety and the 4-2 final score in favor of the Bruins certainly doesn't tell the full story of how the game played out. Chicago easily could have won that game and the tying goal rang off the post with about a minute to go in the game prior to the Bruins getting an empty-netter. Another tight game, with different final result, is quite likely here. Note that Boston has won just 6 of its past 13 games. Not only that, 4 of those 6 wins have come by just a single goal. In other words, if you laid 1.5 goals with the Bruins in each of their past 13 games you ended up going 2-11. As for the Blackhawks, the past two months at +1.5 goals would have put together an incredible record for you. Since December 6th, Chicago would have a record of 22-5. That's right, in their last 27 games, the Blackhawks have only 5 losses by more than a single goal. I respect Boston at home but Chicago has a great shot at the outright upset based on the way they've been playing and, if they do fall short, look for it to be by just a single goal. Free Pick CHICAGO Puck Line +1.5 goals

Can'tPickAWinner
Stephen Nover Feb 12 '19, 7:05 PM in 1h
NHL | Blackhawks vs Bruins
Play on: Blackhawks +180 at Mirage

At this price the Blackhawks are worth taking a shot on. They are playing their best hockey of the season and their confidence is sky high riding a seven-game win streak.
Chicago has outscored its opponents by 17 goals during its win streak.
The Bruins are hot, too, but also fortunate coming off a pair of overtime victories versus the Kings and Avalanche. Boston remains without injured David Pastrnak, its goal and points leader.

Can'tPickAWinner
Jack Jones Feb 12 '19, 7:35 PM in 1h
NBA | Lakers vs Hawks
Play on: OVER 237 -110

Jack’s Free Pick Tuesday: Lakers/Hawks OVER 237
The Lakers and Hawks are both clearly OVER teams. What makes these teams such great OVER teams is that the Hawks rank 1st in the NBA in pace, while the Lakers are 4th in the NBA in pace.
The Lakers have gone 3-0 to the OVER in the last three games they’ve had LeBron James in the lineup. They have combined with their opponents for 230, 257 and 263 points without overtime in any of those three games.
The Hawks are 11-4 to the OVER in their last 15 games overall. They have combined for 230-plus points in nine of their last 10 games overall. They have combined for more than 237 in eight of their last 15 games and now face a team in the Lakers that will have no problem running with them.
The OVER is 6-1 in Lakers last seven road games. The OVER is 6-1 in Hawks last seven vs. Western Conference opponents. The OVER is 4-1 in the last five meetings in Atlanta. Bet the OVER in this game Tuesday.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 05:42 PM
Kenny Walker Feb 12 '19, 8:00 PM in 2h
NCAA-B | Marquette vs DePaul
Play on: DePaul +3½ -109 at GTBets

Free Pick on DePaul

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 05:47 PM
Jimmy Boyd Feb 12 '19, 8:00 PM in 2h
NCAA-B | Drake vs Southern Illinois
Play on: Southern Illinois -4 -110 at YouWager

1* Free NCAAB Pick on Southern Illinois -4
I like the value here with Southern Illinois as a small home favorite against the Bulldogs. The Salukis come into this one having won 3 of their last 4 and the lone loss was a very competitive 6-point loss at Missouri State.
They rebounded from that loss with a win over Evansville at home and we can bank on a big effort here with revenge on the table for Southern Illinois. Drake won 82-70 at home behind some ridiculous shooting. Bulldogs shot 59% from the field and 50% from deep to jump out to a 21-point lead at the half. The Salukis were +9 in the 2nd half (scored 48 points).
Bulldogs don't shoot nearly as well on the road as they do at home and this could definitely be a flat spot, as they are playing their 3rd road game in their last 4 and on just 2 days of rest. Salukis are also 7-3 ATS last 10 after playing their previous game at home and a perfect 3-0 this season when when revenging a loss as a favorite. Take Southern Illinois!

Can'tPickAWinner
Dustin Hawkins Feb 12 '19, 8:00 PM in 2h
NCAA-B | Marquette vs DePaul
Play on: DePaul +3½ -105 at sportsbook

Free Play on DePaul +3½ -105

Can'tPickAWinner
Bobby Conn Feb 12 '19, 8:05 PM in 2h
NBA | Celtics vs 76ers
Play on: 76ers -6 -105 at YouWager

1* Free Play on 76ers -6 -105

Can'tPickAWinner
Sal Michaels Feb 12 '19, 8:05 PM in 2h
NBA | Celtics vs 76ers
Play on: 76ers -6½ -109 at GTBets

Free Play on 76ers -6½ -109

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 05:48 PM
John Martin Feb 12 '19, 8:05 PM in 2h
NBA | Celtics vs 76ers
Play on: 76ers -6½ -110 at Mirage

1 Unit FREE PLAY on Philadelphia 76ers -6.5
The Philadelphia 76ers are a real dangerous team now that they added Tobias Harris. Their starting 5 of Embiid, Simmons, Butler, Harris and Redick rivals about any starting 5 in the NBA. They have back-to-back wins and covers over Denver and the LA Lakers since signing Harris. And now they want to avenge two road losses at Boston earlier this season. The Celtics will be without Kyrie Irving tonight and don’t stand much of a chance of keeping this game competitive without him. The 76ers are 23-6 at home this year, while the Celtics are 13-13 SU & 9-16-1 ATS on the road. The Celtics are 5-14 ATS in their last 19 road games against a team with a winning home record. The home team is 4-0 ATS in the last four meetings. Give me the 76ers.

Can'tPickAWinner
Rocky Atkinson Feb 12 '19, 8:05 PM in 2h
NBA | Magic vs Pelicans
Play on: Pelicans -4½ -103 at pinnacle

Rocketman Sports FREE NBA play Tuesday 2-12-19 Orlando @ New Orleans 8:05 PM EST
Play On: New Orleans -4 1/2 -103 The Orlando Magic travel to New Orleans to take on the Pelicans on Tuesday night. Both teams come in with identical 25-32 SU overall records on the year. Orlando is allowing 107.5 points per game overall this year. New Orleans is scoring 115.8 points per game overall this year, 117.3 points per game at home this season and 110.4 points per game their past 5 games overall. New Orleans is 3-8 ATS last 11 games against Western Conference teams. New Orleans is 4-0 ATS last 4 games after a SU loss. New Orleans is 6-1 ATS last 7 games after an ATS loss. New Orleans is 4-1 ATS last 5 games against the Eastern Conference. New Orleans is 4-1 ATS last 5 games when playing on 2 days rest. Orlando is 3-7 ATS last 10 meetings when playing at New Orleans. We'll recommend a small play on New Orleans tonight! Thanks and good luck, Rocky Rocky Atkinson has a TOP RATED 10* NBA MONSTER For Tuesday. One of the BEST HANDICAPPERS in the world is on an impressive 23-16 59% NBA run over his last 39 picks! Join the same handicapper that has made $1,000/game bettors $5,840 since December 05, 2018 with his Spread on Spurs v. Grizzlies! Another easy winner last night with San Jose in the NHL! TOP plays now 22-12 65% last 34!

Can'tPickAWinner
Steve Janus Feb 12 '19, 8:05 PM in 2h
NBA | Celtics vs 76ers
Play on: 76ers -6 -105 at YouWager

1* Free Sharp Play on 76ers -6 -105
My money is on the 76ers to cash in an easy win and cover here as a 6-point home favorite against the Celtics. This might seem like a big number for Philadelphia to be laying against Boston, but the Celtics are in a bit of funk and will be without All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving. This is also not the same 76ers team. Philadelphia made major upgrades not just to their starting five, but also their bench at the trade deadline. They are coming off a 143-120 win over the Lakers as a 6.5-point favorite and the game before beat the Nuggets by 7 at home as a 6.5-point favorite. 76ers are now 12-2 ATS last 14 home games in the month of February and Celtics are 4-12 ATS last 16 road games vs a team that's won more than 60% of their home games. Bet Philadelphia -6!

Can'tPickAWinner
Info Plays Feb 12 '19, 9:00 PM in 3h
NCAA-B | Alabama vs Mississippi State
Play on: Mississippi State -5½ -109 at GTBets

1* Free Play on Mississippi State -5½ -109

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 05:49 PM
Vic Duke Feb 12 '19, 9:00 PM in 3h
NCAA-B | Kansas State vs Texas
Play on: Kansas State +3½ -115 at betonline

Kansas State/Texas 9:00: Wildcats got thrashed on their home floor by Texas back on January 2nd 67-47. It should be duly noted that in that game, K State was without leading scorers Wade and Stokes. Both are healthy now and the 'Cats are on an 8-0 Big 12 tear. K State is an impressive 10-2 ATS in Texas. Sweet revenge with points. Take it!

Can'tPickAWinner
Dave Price Feb 12 '19, 9:00 PM in 3h
Play on: Texas -2½ -107 at pinnacle

Dave’s Tuesday Free Play:
1* on Texas -2.5
The Key: The Texas Longhorns are playing their best basketball of the season right now to try and make the NCAA Tournament. They are 3-1 SU & 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games overall, beating Kansas by 10 and Baylor by 12 at home, beating WVU by 22 on the road, and only losing at Iowa State by 5 as 8-point dogs. And a win over Kansas State, which currently sits in 1st place in the Big 12, would go a long way in getting them into the big dance. The Wildcats can afford a loss now. They are coming off two straight huge wins over Kansas and Baylor, though they beat a depleted Baylor team missing its best player. I think they fall flat here tonight at Texas. The Longhorns won 67-47 at Kansas State in their first meeting this season. Take Texas.

Can'tPickAWinner
Mike Williams Feb 12 '19, 9:00 PM in 3h
Play on: Texas -3 -110 at sportsbook

1* on Texas -3 -110

Can'tPickAWinner
Larry Ness Feb 12 '19, 9:00 PM in 3h
NCAA-B | Duke vs Louisville
Play on: Louisville +8 -109 at GTBets

My 1* Free Play is on Louisville (9:00 EST).
Will No. 2 Duke have a letdown here on the road after its impressive victory over then No. 2 Virginia on the road Saturday? Probably not, but I don’t expect the Cardinals to go down without a fight at the KFC Yum! Center either.
It was another impressive/efficient performance from Zion Williamson and company last time out, with 15 turnovers being the only blemish on the victory for the Blue Devils.
Louisville though comes in as the “hungrier” team on its home floor after a loss to FSU, a game which saw it hold a ten-point lead in the second half. In the end the Seminoles forced OT and the Cards just couldn’t keep up down the stretch.
But Louisville has responded well in this spot for bettors by going 12-3-1 ATS in its last 16 following an ATS loss, while the road team is still only 1-3-1 ATS in its last five in this series.
I think this one will come right down to the wire and will therefore recommend a second look at the home side and the points.
Good luck…Larry

Can'tPickAWinner
Hunter Price Feb 12 '19, 9:00 PM in 3h
Play on: Kansas State +3½ -109 at GTBets

1* Free Pick on Kansas State +3½ -109

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 05:50 PM
Doug Upstone Feb 12 '19, 9:05 PM in 3h
NHL | Maple Leafs vs Avalanche
Play on: Maple Leafs -134 at pinnacle

On Tuesday night on the ice, Play On road teams when the money line is -100 to -150 like TORONTO who are outscoring their opponents by 0.5+ goals/game, in the 2nd half of the season, after a loss by three goals or more in their previous game. In the last five years, teams like Maple Leafs are 26-5, 83.9 percent.

Can'tPickAWinner
Brad Diamond Feb 12 '19, 10:30 PM in 4h
NCAA-B | Air Force vs UNLV
Play on: Air Force +9 -108 at pinnacle

Can'tPickAWinner
Frank Sawyer Feb 12 '19, 10:35 PM in 4h
NBA | Jazz vs Warriors
Play on: OVER 227 -110

Take Over the Total in the game between the Utah Jazz and the Golden State Warriors. Utah (32-24) has won six of their last eight games with their 125-105 win over San Antonio on Saturday. The Jazz have played 4 straight games Over the Total after a straight-up win. The Over is also 5-1-1 in Utah’s last 7 games on the road. Golden State (40-15) have won fifteen of their last sixteen games with their 120-118 win over Miami on Sunday. The Warriors have played 9 of their last 13 games Over the Total after a straight-up win. Golden State has also played 8 of their last 11 games Over the Total against Western Conference opponents. Take the Over. Best of luck — Frank.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 05:51 PM
R and R Totals NHL WASHINGTON CAPITALS/COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS ‑105 o6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
SportsPredictor NBA PHILADELPHIA 76ERS ‑255

Can'tPickAWinner
Team Underground NBA LOS ANGELES LAKERS ‑5

Can'tPickAWinner
02-12-2019, 05:52 PM
Vegas Consultants NHL TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING ‑145