PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 4-14-19 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Can'tPickAWinner
04-08-2019, 07:29 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2019, 08:43 AM
Indiana Pacers vs. Boston Celtics Preview and Predictions 04-14-2019 in NBA

The Boston Celtics endured a roller coaster of a season in which they struggled to meet high expectations, but the team does have homecourt advantage -- and a clean slate -- entering their best-of-seven first-round matchup with the Indiana Pacers on Sunday. The Celtics won six of their last eight games during the regular season and defeated the Pacers twice in that stretch to gain the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference.

"The competition level is at an all-time high, by any means necessary you have to go out there and get a win," All-Star guard Kyrie Irving told reporters of the postseason. "It's just something to play for, it's basketball, true basketball." Boston suffered a big loss before the series could begin with the news that starting guard Marcus Smart would miss at least four weeks with a torn oblique, robbing the team of a top defender. Indiana has been playing without a premier guard for months after losing All-Star Victor Oladipo in January, and it was just 8-14 down the stretch. This marks the sixth playoff meeting between the two teams and the first since 2005, when the Pacers won a first-round matchup in seven games.

TV: 1 p.m. ET, TNT, FS Indiana, NBCS Boston

ABOUT THE PACERS (48-34): In a game that went a long way toward determining who gets homecourt advantage in the series, Indiana fell by 20 points at home to Boston on April 5, and the team knows it needs to be tougher and more physical to compete with a talented Celtics team. "... You either play that way, or you don't," forward Domantas Sabonis told the Indianapolis Star. "We just have a group of guys that want to be physical, and we know the playoffs are usually a lot more aggressive, a lot more - I don't know what the word is - but a lot more tougher. You get to be more physical, you know?" Bojan Bogdanovic leads the active Pacers in scoring (18 points per game), while six others average at least 10 points and Sabonis leads the way on the glass (9.3).

ABOUT THE CELTICS (49-33): Smart's absence leaves a big void, especially on the defensive end, and others know they will need to fill the gaps to survive without him. "He's a huge part of our defense, so many little things that he does for us on both ends of the floor," forward Gordon Hayward told reporters of Smart. "Obviously, defensively, he's one of our best defenders. It's unfortunate so we're going to have to all step up." Hayward has done just that in recent weeks and averaged 16.9 points on 62 percent shooting over the last seven games of the regular season, including a 9-for-9 performance in the rout at Indiana earlier this month.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Irving, who -- along with Hayward -- missed last season's playoffs due to injury, has averaged 23.9 points in 52 career postseason games.

2. Pacers C Myles Turner averaged 14 points and eight rebounds against Boston this season.

3. Celtics SG Jaylen Brown, expected to replace Smart in the starting lineup, averaged 16.7 points on 52.8 percent shooting against Indiana this season.

PREDICTION: Celtics 108, Pacers 99

Can'tPickAWinner
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Portland Trail Blazers Preview and Predictions 04-14-2019 in NBA

Star point guards Russell Westbrook and Damian Lillard will wage a heavy battle as the Oklahoma City Thunder visit the host Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday in Game 1 of the Western Conference first-round series. Lillard's Trail Blazers made a late surge to grab the No. 3 seed in the West while Westbrook and the Thunder are the No. 6 seed after winning their final five regular-season contests.

Westbrook averaged 29.5 points, 10 rebounds and 8.8 assists in four games against Portland this season while Lillard averaged 34.8 points and 7.8 assists during their tense showdowns. "When I see him in public, we speak - 'How's the family? How's your kids?' - but then there's just something about it when you get on the court," Lillard told reporters of Westbrook. "That's what it is. He's one of the top point guards in the league and so am I. When you get out there and you know that your team is going to go as you go, he has to outplay me and I have to outplay him if I want my team to win." Thunder All-Star forward Paul George is struggling with right shoulder soreness but insists that he will play in the opener. Portland will rely on center Enes Kanter to combat Oklahoma City's Steven Adams - his former Thunder teammate - as it attempts to minimize not having bulky big man Jusuf Nurkic (broken leg).

TV: 3:30 p.m. ET, ABC

ABOUT THE THUNDER (49-33): George was superb against Portland in the regular season with averages of 38 points and 10.5 rebounds and said the postseason is no time to sit with an injury. "It's playoff time, so it's more than this, it's about being out there with my guys," George told reporters. "As much as I can get it a hundred (percent) as possible, or close to it, you can expect me out there Sunday." George fell one point shy of his career high on Feb. 11 when he had 47 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists for his lone triple-double of the season in a 120-111 home win over the Trail Blazers.

ABOUT THE TRAIL BLAZERS (53-29): The health of Portland shooting guard CJ McCollum will be observed closely after he missed 10 games late in the season with a knee injury and didn't fare well upon his return. McCollum averaged 10 points and made just 8-of-26 field-goal attempts -- 2-of-11 from 3-point range -- in two games before being rested in the season finale. "I feel good, I feel like I'm ready to play, looking forward to the playoffs," McCollum told reporters. "I'm glad I was able to get back and get a couple of games in, get a few game minutes in before the playoffs start. ... My wind is fine, no minutes restrictions."

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Thunder went 4-0 against the Trail Blazers this season with an average winning margin of seven points.

2. Kanter has registered five double-doubles in his last six appearances.

3. Westbrook recorded two of his 34 triple-doubles against the Trail Blazers.

PREDICTION: Trail Blazers 115, Thunder 113

Can'tPickAWinner
Detroit Pistons vs. Milwaukee Bucks Preview and Predictions 04-14-2019 in NBA

The Detroit Pistons had to fight until the final day of the regular season to make the postseason, only to earn themselves a trip to face the NBA-best Milwaukee Bucks. The Pistons, who won their final two games to reach .500 and earn the No. 8 spot, head to Milwaukee on Sunday for Game 1 of the first round of Eastern Conference playoffs with some uncertainty surrounding the availability of their best player.

Detroit All-Star forward Blake Griffin sat out four of the final seven games of the regular season, including Wednesday's finale, with a left knee injury and is considered questionable for Sunday. "Hopefully, he's all good," Pistons guard Luke Kennard told reporters of Griffin. "Get some rest the next couple of days, but whoever is with us we're going to go out and compete. We have a good team. I really believe that. Hopefully, we can put together some really good basketball in the next week or so." The Bucks are aware of the expectations that come with being the No. 1 seed and are prepared to be at their best from the start. "The playoffs bring pressure," Milwaukee coach Mike Budenholzer told reporters. "Now is the time when you've got to execute defensively and offensively. There's no 'two weeks from now we need to get better' or 'a month from now.' Every team feels that pressure, the sense of the playoffs. I think our guys are excited about that and the coaching staff the same."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, TNT, FS Detroit, FS Wisconsin (Milwaukee)

ABOUT THE PISTONS (41-41): Detroit is a heavy underdog in the series but can claim an advantage up front with a healthy Griffin alongside center Andre Drummond. "We have to go and play hard, play loose," Pistons coach Dwane Casey told reporters. "Nobody on this planet that's an NBA fan is going to expect us to win. That's great. I think a lot of our guys have been underdogs all their lives. I've been an underdog all my life. Our owner has been an underdog and look what he's done for himself. That's the approach we're taking - that nobody expects us to be here anyway. Play basketball." Drummond led the NBA in rebounding (15.6) and double-doubles (69) while averaging 17.3 points on 53.3 percent shooting.

ABOUT THE BUCKS (60-22): Milwaukee lost in the first round in each of the franchise's last eight trips to the playoffs and is trying not to look any further ahead than Game 1. "As a team we know what our goal is," Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo said. "We haven't recently been out of the first round. We have to take it step by step. Got to win the first game on Sunday, then we can move on." Antetokounmpo battled ankle and calf injuries down the stretch but is expected to be on the court Sunday and should be close to the player that averaged 27.7 points on 57.8 percent shooting, 12.5 rebounds and 5.9 assists in the regular season.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Bucks PF Nikola Mirotic (fractured thumb) is practicing with the team and could play Sunday.

2. Pistons SG Wayne Ellington is averaging 12 points and shooting 37.3 percent from 3-point range in 28 games since joining the team.

3. Milwaukee took each of the four regular-season meetings by an average of 14.8 points.

PREDICTION: Bucks 125, Pistons 108

Can'tPickAWinner
Utah Jazz vs. Houston Rockets Preview and Predictions 04-14-2019 in NBA

James Harden looks to carry on his torrid play into the postseason when the Houston Rockets host the Utah Jazz on Sunday in the opener of the Western Conference first-round series. The All-Star guard led the NBA with a 36.1 scoring average and his 378 3-point baskets are second all-time behind Stephen Curry (402 in 2015-16).

The fourth-seeded Rockets ousted the Jazz in five games in the second round of last season's playoffs when Harden averaged 28 points and 7.4 assists. Houston ended the regular season with a flourish and rolled off 20 wins in 23 games before suffering a final-second 112-111 loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder in its season finale. Fifth-seeded Utah may be the underdog in the series but second-year shooting guard Donovan Mitchell sees no reason why his club can't reach the NBA Finals. "I think that's my mindset at least. I play this game to win," Mitchell told reporters. "It doesn't matter. They can say, 'No rookie has ever gotten to the finals.' They can say, 'No second-year player.' But for the guy who I look to is Dwyane Wade got there in his third year so why can't we do it? Why can't we as a team get to that point?"

TV: 9:30 p.m. ET, TNT, AT&T SportsNet Rocky Mountain (Utah), AT&T SportsNet Southwest (Houston)

ABOUT THE JAZZ (50-32): It appeared over the final few weeks that the Portland Trail Blazers would be Utah's first-round opponent but the way things played out on the final day of the season led to the slim odds of Houston being the foe. "We kind of expected it," center Rudy Gobert, who had 66 double-doubles, told reporters of landing Houston. "It's almost like the basketball Gods wanted us to play Houston and it's like no matter what you do, you've got one chance out of a million and it happened, so we all were like, 'OK.'" Mitchell topped 20 points in nine of the club's 11 playoff games last season with both under-20 outings coming against Houston.

ABOUT THE ROCKETS (53-29): Harden isn't looking just to be a scorer during the postseason as he feels more like a leader than he did earlier in his career. "I've learned to be more even-keeled," Harden said of his postseason experiences. "We have to be confident, keep that up as we go along." Center Clint Capela, who had a career-best 45 doubles-doubles, is battling an upper respiratory infection but is expected to be ready for the series opener.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The teams split four regular-season meetings with each team recording one road victory.

2. Utah PG Ricky Rubio (quadriceps) missed the final three games of the regular season but is expected to give it a go in Game 1.

3. Houston PG Chris Paul has topped 20 points in three of the past seven games and scored in single digits in three others.

PREDICTION: Rockets 121, Jazz 113

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2019, 08:44 AM
New York Islanders vs. Pittsburgh Penguins Preview and Predictions 04-14-2019 in NHL

The New York Islanders are in a position where they have not been in 36 years, which for historical references was the season they won their fourth consecutive Stanley Cup. The Islanders head into Sunday afternoon's Game 3 of their Eastern Conference first-round series at the Pittsburgh Penguins in possession of a 2-0 lead for the first time since 1983.

New York, which won the series opener in overtime and scored twice in the third period Friday for a 3-1 victory, is not fazed by the prospect of going into PPG Paints Arena after posting 24 wins both at home and on the road this season. "I think we're actually a lot calmer than when we're at home," coach Barry Trotz told reporters Saturday. "We were a real good road team because of the fact that we weren't trying to put on a show. We were just doing our thing, and we've had some of our best games all year on the road." Pittsburgh, which won back-to-back titles in 2016 and 2017 and lost to eventual champion Washington last season, isn't overreacting to being in a 2-0 hole. "If they can win two in a row, we can do the same," defenseman Kris Letang told the media Saturday. "I don't think there is any doubt in our mind that we are going to lose all four. We are confident in our group. We are coming into our building and going to try to set the tone our way."

TV: Noon ET, NBC, CBC, TVAS, Sportsnet

ABOUT THE ISLANDERS: Jordan Eberle is a proven goal scorer, netting a career-high 34 tallies in 2011-12 and coming up one goal shy this season of a sixth consecutive 20-goal campaign. That has not translated to postseason success for Eberle, who failed to tally in all 13 playoff games with Edmonton before netting the opening tally in Game 1 and notching the game-winner Friday. Eberle, who is scheduled to be a free agent after the season, also collected an assist in each of the first two wins to continue a late surge in which he scored five times over the past seven games.

ABOUT THE PENGUINS: Pittsburgh's top line, anchored by superstar captain Sidney Crosby, has yet to produce a point in the series so coach Mike Sullivan elevated Dominik Simon to the No. 1 unit and dropped Bryan Rust to the third line. In addition, Jared McCann, who has 11 goals and 17 points in 32 games since he was acquired from Florida, is expected to return to the lineup after missing Game 2 because of an upper-body injury. "It's definitely frustrating," McCann said. "I wanted to be out there to help my team. To not be able to do that really (stunk). I'm looking to play tomorrow."

OVERTIME

1. F Josh Bailey also has scored in each of the first two games for the Islanders, who are 5-8 in the postseason at Pittsburgh

2. Crosby has not been held off the scoresheet in three straight games since Dec. 8-12.

3. Eberle has been on the ice for six of New York's seven goals in the series.

PREDICTION: Penguins 3, Islanders 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Columbus Blue Jackets Preview and Predictions 04-14-2019 in NHL

The Tampa Bay Lightning have not faced much adversity this season so coach Jon Cooper called the team's situation a "five-alarm fire" going into Game 3 of the Eastern Conference first-round series against the host Columbus Blue Jackets on Sunday. The Presidents' Trophy-winning Lightning dropped the first two contests at home after a 5-1 setback Friday and won't have the league's leading scorer Nikita Kucherov, who was suspended one game for an illegal hit.

"We're in a tough position, but we're not going to quit," Tampa Bay captain Steven Stamkos said. "We've got to take a page out of their book and go on the road and win a hockey game. We just got to focus on Game 3. ... It's not from lack of effort, guys are working hard, we're just not working smart enough. They're executing their game plan a lot better than we're executing ours." The Lightning have not lost three straight games this season and were 18-10 on the road in the playoffs the previous four seasons, but need to find the answers against a Columbus team that has clogged the neutral zone and outscored them 9-1 in the last five periods. Nine players have scored one goal apiece the Blue Jackets, who have yet to win a playoff series in franchise history despite taking the first two games on the road at Washington in last season's first round. "We have been in this position before, so we should have a sour taste in our mouth," Columbus right wing Cam Atkinson said. "It's a series for a reason. They're the best team in the league. As soon as you take your foot off the gas pedal, they're going to capitalize on their opportunities, that's how good they are."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, NBC Sports Network, TVA, Sportsnet360; FS Sun (Tampa Bay), FS Ohio (Columbus)

ABOUT THE LIGHTNING: Stamkos, who skated with Mathieu Joseph and Yanni Gourde at practice Saturday, leads the team with eight shots but has yet to make the scoresheet in the series as the league's best power play in the regular season is 0-for-5. Mikhail Sergachev and fellow defenseman Erik Cernak, along with forward J.T. Miller, lead the team with two points apiece. Veteran right wing Ryan Callahan (119 playoff games) will likely join the lineup in Kucherov's absence while Cooper told reporters reigning Norris Trophy winner Victor Hedman is "banged up," but is hopeful he can play after missing practice Saturday.

ABOUT THE BLUE JACKETS: Defenseman Zach Werenski has posted three points in the first two games of the series and also dropped the gloves in a fight with Brayden Point late in the first period Friday, drawing praise from his coach. "Damn right," coach John Tortorella said. "Terrific. It's just so good for our bench, and he takes off a pretty good player with him. I think that's so good for him, and it's so good for the camaraderie of our team. That was really good." Center Matt Duchene, who is in the postseason for the first time since 2014 with Colorado, scored his first career playoff goal Friday and added three assists.

OVERTIME

1. Columbus G Sergei Bobrovsky has stopped 39 of the 40 shots he faced in the last five periods.

2. Tampa Bay D Anton Stralman (lower body) did not practice Saturday after missing the first two games and is questionable to play Sunday.

3. The Blue Jackets, who were 28th in the regular season on the power play, are 3-for-6 in the series.

PREDICTION: Lightning 3, Blue Jackets 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Winnipeg Jets vs. St. Louis Blues Preview and Predictions 04-14-2019 in NHL

The St. Louis Blues came into the playoffs with momentum, and now they have history on their side as they head home for Game 3 of the Western Conference first-round series Sunday against the Winnipeg Jets. The Blues pulled off another road victory Friday, using two goals from center Oskar Sundqvist to upend the Jets 4-3 on Ryan O'Reilly's game winner early in the third period to take a 2-0 series lead - a position that 87.3 percent of the time in NHL history results in a series victory.

"There's no reason to get too high," St. Louis interim coach Craig Berube told the media after Game 2, in which rookie goaltender Jordan Binnington came up big once again and forward Pat Maroon notched a goal. "You've got to stay ready and we've got to play even better than we played." The Jets were in Game 2 thanks in large part to two huge power-play goals, but goaltender Connor Hellebuyck struggled in losing his sixth consecutive postseason start. Forward Patrik Laine scored for the second consecutive game and defenseman Dustin Byfuglien added two assists, but Winnipeg once again could not crack Binnington in the third period. "You have to win four games to win a series," Jets captain Blake Wheeler told reporters afterward. "I've never met a team that won two to win a series. We're alright."

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, CNBC, CBC, Sportsnet, TVA2, FS Midwest (St. Louis)

ABOUT THE JETS: Center Mark Scheifele and Wheeler each finished with one goal and one assist, but Winnipeg could not build momentum in the final period after Scheifele's power-play goal late in the second tied the game 3-3. Hellebuyck made 28 saves but gave up two soft goals, including O'Reilly's floater from the right wing that snuck through 3:46 into the third. Byfuglien was moved back to the first power-play unit and contributed both of his assists with the man advantage, while Laine led the Jets with five shots on goal.

ABOUT THE BLUES: Sundqvist, who entered the postseason with 16 goals in 144 career regular-season games, scored the first two playoff goals of his career. Binnington became the second rookie goaltender in franchise history (Curtis Joseph, 1990) to win his first two career playoff starts, recording 26 saves overall and stopping 24-of-25 shots in 5-on-5 situations. St. Louis outshot the Jets 15-6 in the second period overall and held Winnipeg without a shot for 13:34 - a stretch during which the Blues scored twice to take a 3-2 lead.

OVERTIME

1. Winnipeg F Mathieu Perreault was scratched before Game 2 after suffering a non-disclosed injury during Friday's morning skate and F Brandon Tanev replaced him in the lineup, finishing with one shot in 13:37 of ice time.

2. St. Louis has struggled on special teams in the series, going 0-for-7 on the power play while giving up two power-play goals in three chances during Game 2.

3. Blues F Vladimir Tarasenko is pointless through two games, but did lead St. Louis in Game 2 with six shots on goal.

PREDICTION: Blues 4, Jets 2

Can'tPickAWinner
San Jose Sharks vs. Vegas Golden Knights Preview and Predictions 04-14-2019 in NHL

So much for goaltending and defense dominating the postseason as the San Jose Sharks and Vegas Golden Knights have split the first two games of their Western Conference first-round series by scoring five goals in their victories. Having erased the home-ice advantage, Vegas looks to win the pivotal Game 3 for the second straight year versus visiting San Jose on Sunday.

Vegas had to recover from blowing an early three-goal lead in Friday's 5-3 victory after getting blown out 5-2 in the opener to level the series at one game apiece. "I feel a lot better than I did (Wednesday)," Golden Knights forward William Karlsson, whose short-handed tally provided a huge insurance marker, told reporters. "To come here and take one game here is pretty good. Hopefully, we can keep it going." Sharks coach Peter DeBoer was irate over a disallowed goal that would have put his club ahead in Game 2 but dismissed any concerns over his goaltending situation. Martin Jones was pulled for the fifth time in 15 career matchups against Vegas (playoffs included) but will make his 43rd consecutive postseason start Sunday, according to DeBoer.

TV: 10 p.m. ET, NBC Sports Network, Sportsnet, Sportsnet 360, TVAS; NBCS California (San Jose), AT&T SportsNet-Rocky Mountains (Las Vegas)

ABOUT THE SHARKS: Jones allowed three goals in 6:11 of the opening period Friday, but bounced back with a pair of strong performances after he was yanked twice in last year's six-game postseason loss to Vegas. "Everyone's got each other's back and (Jones) is a guy that takes a lot of pride in how he plays and has been in the league a long time," defenseman Brenden Dillon told the media. "We have no doubt that he's going to come out and have a great game." No update was offered Saturday on defenseman Marc-Edouard Vlasic, who did not return Friday after blocking a shot.

ABOUT THE GOLDEN KNIGHTS: Marc-Andre Fleury missed nine games because of injury down the stretch and has struggled to reclaim his form since returning, allowing 15 goals in his four starts. However, the three-time Stanley Cup winner shut the door after San Jose's three-goal outburst late in the first. "He's the backbone of this team. He stepped up there in a couple of kills, made some big saves that were the difference in the game," forward Max Pacioretty told reporters. "It wasn't a perfect game but having (Fleury) back there always gives you the confidence that you can win a game."

OVERTIME

1. Vegas F Mark Stone, acquired at the trade deadline, has three goals in the first two games.

2. Sharks D Erik Karlsson had two assists for the second straight game while logging 29:08 of ice time.

3. Pacioretty has back-to-back two-point games to give him 10 goals and 13 assists in 40 playoff contests.

PREDICTION: Golden Knights 4, Sharks 3

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2019, 08:46 AM
MLB
Long Sheet

Sunday, April 14

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHILADELPHIA (8 - 5) at MIAMI (4 - 11) - 1:10 PM
VINCENT VELASQUEZ (R) vs. JOSE URENA (R)
Top Trends for this game.
PHILADELPHIA is 33-52 (-19.3 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 40-46 (-14.9 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 44-83 (-31.5 Units) against the money line in road games against right-handed starters over the last 3 seasons.
MIAMI is 34-33 (+11.5 Units) against the money line in home games against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
URENA is 4-16 (-14.2 Units) against the money line in home games against division opponents since 1997. (Team's Record)

Head-to-Head Series History
MIAMI is 1-1 (+0.5 Units) against PHILADELPHIA this season
2 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+2.0 Units)

VINCENT VELASQUEZ vs. MIAMI since 1997
VELASQUEZ is 4-2 when starting against MIAMI with an ERA of 3.18 and a WHIP of 1.059.
His team's record is 6-4 (+1.4 units) in these starts. The OVER is 4-5. (-1.6 units)

JOSE URENA vs. PHILADELPHIA since 1997
URENA is 3-4 when starting against PHILADELPHIA with an ERA of 5.13 and a WHIP of 1.329.
His team's record is 5-5 (+0.2 units) in these starts. The OVER is 4-5. (-1.5 units)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PITTSBURGH (7 - 6) at WASHINGTON (7 - 6) - 1:35 PM
JAMESON TAILLON (R) vs. ANIBAL SANCHEZ (R)
PITTSBURGH is 67-56 (+13.6 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
TAILLON is 10-2 (+8.8 Units) against the money line in road games after a loss over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
TAILLON is 12-4 (+11.4 Units) against the money line in road games when playing against a team with a winning record since 1997. (Team's Record)
WASHINGTON is 89-86 (-25.2 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 44-44 (-23.7 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 63-64 (-27.9 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 3 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 43-46 (-22.1 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 2 seasons.

PITTSBURGH is 1-1 (+0.8 Units) against WASHINGTON this season
1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=-0.1 Units, Under=-0.1 Units)

JAMESON TAILLON vs. WASHINGTON since 1997
TAILLON is 0-1 when starting against WASHINGTON with an ERA of 3.50 and a WHIP of 1.111.
His team's record is 2-1 (+2.3 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-2. (-1.4 units)

ANIBAL SANCHEZ vs. PITTSBURGH since 1997
SANCHEZ is 3-5 when starting against PITTSBURGH with an ERA of 3.36 and a WHIP of 1.045.
His team's record is 4-6 (-3.7 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 7-3. (+3.6 units)

ST LOUIS (8 - 6) vs. CINCINNATI (5 - 8) - 4:05 PM
MILES MIKOLAS (R) vs. ANTHONY DESCLAFANI (R)
ST LOUIS is 469-417 (+62.4 Units) against the money line in road games after a loss since 1997.
MIKOLAS is 26-9 (+15.6 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
MIKOLAS is 12-2 (+10.5 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
CINCINNATI is 11-27 (-14.8 Units) against the money line in April games over the last 2 seasons.
CINCINNATI is 28-58 (-24.9 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.

CINCINNATI is 1-0 (+1.1 Units) against ST LOUIS this season
1 of 1 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+1.1 Units)

MILES MIKOLAS vs. CINCINNATI since 1997
MIKOLAS is 2-0 when starting against CINCINNATI with an ERA of 2.50 and a WHIP of 1.056.
His team's record is 3-0 (+3.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-1. (+0.9 units)

ANTHONY DESCLAFANI vs. ST LOUIS since 1997
DESCLAFANI is 5-2 when starting against ST LOUIS with an ERA of 3.49 and a WHIP of 1.347.
His team's record is 7-2 (+7.3 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-7. (-5.6 units)

COLORADO (3 - 12) at SAN FRANCISCO (7 - 9) - 4:05 PM
GERMAN MARQUEZ (R) vs. DEREK HOLLAND (L)
COLORADO is 3-12 (-10.1 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
COLORADO is 343-456 (-102.4 Units) against the money line on the road when the money line is +125 to -125 since 1997.
COLORADO is 1-10 (-9.3 Units) against the money line in April games this season.
COLORADO is 1-10 (-9.8 Units) against the money line after a loss this season.
COLORADO is 327-449 (-100.5 Units) against the money line in road games when playing against a team with a losing record since 1997.
COLORADO is 89-88 (+19.1 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 3 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 55-70 (-27.0 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons.

SAN FRANCISCO is 3-0 (+3.0 Units) against COLORADO this season
2 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+2.0 Units)

GERMAN MARQUEZ vs. SAN FRANCISCO since 1997
MARQUEZ is 0-3 when starting against SAN FRANCISCO with an ERA of 6.33 and a WHIP of 1.741.
His team's record is 1-4 (-3.5 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 3-2. (+0.6 units)

DEREK HOLLAND vs. COLORADO since 1997
HOLLAND is 1-2 when starting against COLORADO with an ERA of 6.65 and a WHIP of 1.615.
His team's record is 2-2 (+0.3 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 2-2. (-0.2 units)

SAN DIEGO (11 - 5) at ARIZONA (6 - 9) - 4:10 PM
ERIC LAUER (L) vs. ZACK GREINKE (R)
ARIZONA is 23-13 (+12.3 Units) against the money line in April games over the last 2 seasons.
GREINKE is 62-27 (+20.8 Units) against the money line as a home favorite of -125 to -175 since 1997. (Team's Record)
GREINKE is 143-78 (+45.2 Units) against the money line in home games since 1997. (Team's Record)
SAN DIEGO is 42-48 (+11.9 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN DIEGO is 33-28 (+19.7 Units) against the money line in road games against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
ARIZONA is 492-558 (-107.8 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 since 1997.
ARIZONA is 23-29 (-18.8 Units) against the money line as a home favorite of -125 to -175 over the last 2 seasons.
ARIZONA is 43-46 (-17.1 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
ARIZONA is 20-26 (-14.6 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 2 seasons.
ARIZONA is 30-54 (-28.9 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

SAN DIEGO is 4-2 (+1.3 Units) against ARIZONA this season
3 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+0.8 Units)

ERIC LAUER vs. ARIZONA since 1997
LAUER is 1-1 when starting against ARIZONA with an ERA of 2.76 and a WHIP of 1.653.
His team's record is 2-1 (+1.5 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-1. (+0.9 units)

ZACK GREINKE vs. SAN DIEGO since 1997
GREINKE is 12-2 when starting against SAN DIEGO with an ERA of 2.29 and a WHIP of 0.938.
His team's record is 17-6 (+8.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 15-7. (+7.3 units)

MILWAUKEE (10 - 5) at LA DODGERS (8 - 8) - 4:10 PM
JHOULYS CHACIN (R) vs. ROSS STRIPLING (R)
MILWAUKEE is 112-76 (+31.7 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 16-11 (+11.2 Units) against the money line as a road underdog of +125 to +175 over the last 2 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 52-42 (+13.0 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 82-53 (+26.0 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
CHACIN is 27-14 (+13.2 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
CHACIN is 17-8 (+10.7 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
CHACIN is 16-7 (+12.8 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
LA DODGERS are 108-87 (-27.9 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
LA DODGERS are 24-29 (-21.1 Units) against the money line as a home favorite of -125 to -175 over the last 2 seasons.
LA DODGERS are 55-44 (-22.5 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
LA DODGERS are 16-21 (-16.7 Units) against the money line in April games over the last 2 seasons.
LA DODGERS are 62-53 (-19.6 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
LA DODGERS are 45-41 (-18.5 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons.
LA DODGERS are 16-22 (-23.0 Units) against the money line after 3 or more consecutive losses over the last 3 seasons.

MILWAUKEE is 2-0 (+2.8 Units) against LA DODGERS this season
1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=-0.2 Units, Under=-0.2 Units)

JHOULYS CHACIN vs. LA DODGERS since 1997
CHACIN is 12-10 when starting against LA DODGERS with an ERA of 4.32 and a WHIP of 1.513.
His team's record is 15-12 (+5.2 units) in these starts. The OVER is 15-11. (+3.1 units)

ROSS STRIPLING vs. MILWAUKEE since 1997
STRIPLING is 0-0 when starting against MILWAUKEE with an ERA of 0.00 and a WHIP of 0.667.
His team's record is 0-1 (-1.7 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-0. (+1.1 units)

NY METS (9 - 5) at ATLANTA (8 - 6) - 7:05 PM
JACOB DEGROM (R) vs. JULIO TEHERAN (R)
NY METS are 56-95 (-33.7 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.
DEGROM is 6-14 (-13.8 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
ATLANTA is 99-80 (+19.4 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
ATLANTA is 22-13 (+11.3 Units) against the money line in April games over the last 2 seasons.
ATLANTA is 19-8 (+12.9 Units) against the money line when playing on Sunday over the last 2 seasons.
ATLANTA is 52-32 (+21.1 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
ATLANTA is 74-51 (+24.9 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
TEHERAN is 16-10 (+10.6 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
NY METS are 15-8 (+11.1 Units) against the money line on the road when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 2 seasons.
NY METS are 47-37 (+15.7 Units) against the money line in road games against division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
NY METS are 457-472 (+40.6 Units) against the money line in road games after a loss since 1997.

NY METS is 2-1 (+1.2 Units) against ATLANTA this season
1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=-0.2 Units, Under=-0.1 Units)

JACOB DEGROM vs. ATLANTA since 1997
DEGROM is 6-5 when starting against ATLANTA with an ERA of 1.70 and a WHIP of 0.982.
His team's record is 7-10 (-7.2 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 12-5. (+6.6 units)

JULIO TEHERAN vs. NY METS since 1997
TEHERAN is 9-7 when starting against NY METS with an ERA of 2.19 and a WHIP of 1.026.
His team's record is 13-11 (+1.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 15-9. (+5.3 units)

CHI WHITE SOX (4 - 9) at NY YANKEES (6 - 8) - 1:05 PM
CARLOS RODON (L) vs. MASAHIRO TANAKA (R)
CHI WHITE SOX are 23-53 (-25.4 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons.
RODON is 11-5 (+11.5 Units) against the money line as a road underdog of +125 to +175 since 1997. (Team's Record)
NY YANKEES are 61-48 (-27.8 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 2 seasons.
NY YANKEES are 93-68 (-30.0 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons.

CHI WHITE SOX is 1-1 (+0.8 Units) against NY YANKEES this season
1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=-0.2 Units, Under=-0.1 Units)

CARLOS RODON vs. NY YANKEES since 1997
RODON is 2-3 when starting against NY YANKEES with an ERA of 5.88 and a WHIP of 1.923.
His team's record is 2-3 (+0.4 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 2-3. (-1.5 units)

MASAHIRO TANAKA vs. CHI WHITE SOX since 1997
TANAKA is 4-1 when starting against CHI WHITE SOX with an ERA of 2.75 and a WHIP of 1.322.
His team's record is 5-1 (+2.7 units) in these starts. The OVER is 5-1. (+4.0 units)

BALTIMORE (6 - 9) at BOSTON (5 - 10) - 1:05 PM
JOHN MEANS (L) vs. DAVID PRICE (L)
BALTIMORE is 53-124 (-49.9 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
BALTIMORE is 24-65 (-23.2 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
BALTIMORE is 25-47 (-20.9 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
PRICE is 99-45 (+36.4 Units) against the money line against division opponents since 1997. (Team's Record)
BOSTON is 5-10 (-11.8 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
BOSTON is 427-360 (-89.1 Units) against the money line in home games against division opponents since 1997.
BOSTON is 1-6 (-10.0 Units) against the money line in day games this season.

BALTIMORE is 1-1 (+1.4 Units) against BOSTON this season
1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+0.0 Units)

JOHN MEANS vs. BOSTON since 1997
No recent starts.

DAVID PRICE vs. BALTIMORE since 1997
PRICE is 15-6 when starting against BALTIMORE with an ERA of 2.73 and a WHIP of 1.066.
His team's record is 18-11 (-1.9 units) in these starts. The OVER is 11-18. (-8.0 units)

TAMPA BAY (11 - 4) at TORONTO (5 - 10) - 1:07 PM
CHARLIE MORTON (R) vs. MARCUS STROMAN (R)
MORTON is 23-42 (-23.2 Units) against the money line in day games since 1997. (Team's Record)
TAMPA BAY is 101-76 (+29.9 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
TAMPA BAY is 42-30 (+16.3 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons.
TAMPA BAY is 70-56 (+16.4 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
TORONTO is 129-147 (-57.0 Units) against the money line in home games in April games since 1997.
TORONTO is 62-91 (-33.0 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 3 seasons.

TORONTO is 1-1 (+0.9 Units) against TAMPA BAY this season
1 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+0.0 Units)

CHARLIE MORTON vs. TORONTO since 1997
MORTON is 2-0 when starting against TORONTO with an ERA of 1.80 and a WHIP of 1.050.
His team's record is 2-1 (+0.4 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-2. (-1.4 units)

MARCUS STROMAN vs. TAMPA BAY since 1997
STROMAN is 5-5 when starting against TAMPA BAY with an ERA of 4.58 and a WHIP of 1.409.
His team's record is 7-6 (-1.2 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 7-6. (+0.2 units)

DETROIT (8 - 6) at MINNESOTA (7 - 4) - 2:10 PM
JORDAN ZIMMERMANN (R) vs. JOSE BERRIOS (R)
DETROIT is 61-199 (-76.2 Units) against the money line as a road underdog of +175 to +250 since 1997.
ZIMMERMANN is 8-2 (+9.8 Units) against the money line in road games in day games over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)

MINNESOTA is 1-0 (+1.0 Units) against DETROIT this season
1 of 1 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+1.0 Units)

JORDAN ZIMMERMANN vs. MINNESOTA since 1997
ZIMMERMANN is 4-4 when starting against MINNESOTA with an ERA of 6.36 and a WHIP of 1.607.
His team's record is 5-4 (+0.7 units) in these starts. The OVER is 5-4. (+0.7 units)

JOSE BERRIOS vs. DETROIT since 1997
BERRIOS is 2-1 when starting against DETROIT with an ERA of 7.39 and a WHIP of 1.643.
His team's record is 2-4 (-2.7 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 2-4. (-2.4 units)

CLEVELAND (8 - 6) at KANSAS CITY (4 - 10) - 2:15 PM
COREY KLUBER (R) vs. JAKE JUNIS (R)
CLEVELAND is 99-80 (-27.7 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 44-45 (-20.9 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 76-56 (-16.2 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 4-11 (-17.9 Units) against the money line after getting shut out over the last 3 seasons.
KANSAS CITY is 9-28 (-18.2 Units) against the money line in April games over the last 2 seasons.
KANSAS CITY is 19-64 (-28.7 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

KANSAS CITY is 2-0 (+2.5 Units) against CLEVELAND this season
1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=-0.1 Units, Under=-0.1 Units)

COREY KLUBER vs. KANSAS CITY since 1997
KLUBER is 12-7 when starting against KANSAS CITY with an ERA of 3.26 and a WHIP of 1.106.
His team's record is 14-11 (-2.6 units) in these starts. The OVER is 14-10. (+3.3 units)

JAKE JUNIS vs. CLEVELAND since 1997
JUNIS is 2-2 when starting against CLEVELAND with an ERA of 4.85 and a WHIP of 1.213.
His team's record is 2-3 (+0.9 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-3. (-1.3 units)

OAKLAND (10 - 8) at TEXAS (6 - 7) - 3:05 PM
BRETT ANDERSON (L) vs. ADRIAN SAMPSON (R)
OAKLAND is 107-74 (+36.7 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
OAKLAND is 190-103 (+43.2 Units) against the money line as a road favorite of -125 to -175 since 1997.
OAKLAND is 51-39 (+18.2 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
OAKLAND is 41-23 (+18.1 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons.
OAKLAND is 69-46 (+25.6 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
OAKLAND is 59-23 (+30.9 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.

OAKLAND is 1-0 (+1.0 Units) against TEXAS this season
1 of 1 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+1.0 Units)

BRETT ANDERSON vs. TEXAS since 1997
ANDERSON is 3-4 when starting against TEXAS with an ERA of 4.74 and a WHIP of 1.491.
His team's record is 4-6 (-3.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 4-6. (-2.7 units)

ADRIAN SAMPSON vs. OAKLAND since 1997
No recent starts.

HOUSTON (10 - 5) at SEATTLE (13 - 4) - 4:10 PM
GERRIT COLE (R) vs. MARCO GONZALES (L)
SEATTLE is 13-4 (+10.8 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
SEATTLE is 57-43 (+14.1 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 2 seasons.
SEATTLE is 23-13 (+11.0 Units) against the money line in April games over the last 2 seasons.
SEATTLE is 11-3 (+8.5 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters this season.
SEATTLE is 46-29 (+14.6 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons.
HOUSTON is 57-23 (+23.0 Units) against the money line as a road favorite of -125 to -175 over the last 3 seasons.
HOUSTON is 63-30 (+21.6 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
HOUSTON is 33-10 (+18.0 Units) against the money line in road games against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
HOUSTON is 28-8 (+17.3 Units) against the money line in road games against left-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
HOUSTON is 45-18 (+20.2 Units) against the money line in road games after a win over the last 2 seasons.
HOUSTON is 41-17 (+19.9 Units) against the money line in road games after 3 or more consecutive wins over the last 3 seasons.
HOUSTON is 53-31 (+17.3 Units) against the money line in road games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.

HOUSTON is 2-0 (+2.0 Units) against SEATTLE this season

GERRIT COLE vs. SEATTLE since 1997
COLE is 2-2 when starting against SEATTLE with an ERA of 2.31 and a WHIP of 0.914.
His team's record is 2-3 (-2.7 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 2-3. (-1.2 units)

MARCO GONZALES vs. HOUSTON since 1997
GONZALES is 0-2 when starting against HOUSTON with an ERA of 9.39 and a WHIP of 2.086.
His team's record is 0-2 (-2.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 0-2. (-2.4 units)

LA ANGELS (8 - 7) at CHICAGO CUBS (5 - 9) - 2:20 PM
TREVOR CAHILL (R) vs. TYLER CHATWOOD (R)
LA ANGELS are 157-112 (+34.7 Units) against the money line in an inter-league game since 1997.
LA ANGELS are 200-175 (+37.1 Units) against the money line in road games in day games since 1997.
CHICAGO CUBS are 1795-1841 (-274.3 Units) against the money line in all games since 1997.
CHICAGO CUBS are 387-324 (-89.3 Units) against the money line as a home favorite of -125 to -175 since 1997.
CHICAGO CUBS are 960-857 (-158.6 Units) against the money line in home games since 1997.
CHICAGO CUBS are 912-916 (-173.2 Units) against the money line in day games since 1997.
CHICAGO CUBS are 1326-1372 (-214.2 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters since 1997.

LA ANGELS is 1-1 (+0.8 Units) against CHICAGO CUBS this season
1 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+0.0 Units)

TREVOR CAHILL vs. CHICAGO CUBS since 1997
CAHILL is 2-1 when starting against CHICAGO CUBS with an ERA of 4.32 and a WHIP of 1.120.
His team's record is 3-1 (+2.1 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-1. (+0.9 units)

TYLER CHATWOOD vs. LA ANGELS since 1997
No recent starts.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2019, 08:47 AM
MLB

Sunday, April 14

National League
Pirates (7-6) @ Nationals (7-6)
Taillon is 0-2, 6.60 in his first two starts; he is 0-1, 3.50 in three starts vs Washington. Team in his starts: 0-3
5-inning record: 1-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-3 Over/under: 2-1

Scherzer is 1-2, 3.79 in his first three starts; he is 5-2, 2.75 in 12 games (11 starts) vs Pittsburgh. Team in his starts: 1-2
5-inning record: 1-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-3 Over/under: 2-1

Pirates won six of their last nine games; under is 5-2 in their road games. Over/under 1st 5 innings: over 4-3 in last seven.

Washington won six of its last nine games; over is 9-3 in their last 12 games. Over/under 1st 5 innings: 6-7

Phillies (8-5) @ Marlins (4-11)
Velasquez allowed two runs in five IP (90 PT) in his first ’19 start; he is 4-2, 3.18 in 10 starts vs Miami. Team in his starts: 1-0
5-inning record: 0-1-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-1 Over/under: 0-1

Urena is 0-3, 9.88 in his first three starts; he is 3-4, 4.92 in 14 games (10 starts) vs Philly. Team in his starts: 0-3
5-inning record: 0-3 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-3 Over/under: 3-0

Phillies are off to an 8-5 start; over is 9-3-1 in their games. Over/under 1st 5 innings: over 6-2-1 in last nine

Miami lost nine of its last 11 games; five of their last eight games stayed under. Over/under 1st 5 innings: under 4-3-2 in last nine

Mets (9-5) @ Braves (8-6)
deGrom is 2-1, 3.18 in his first three starts; he is 2-1, 2.18 in five starts in this ballpark. Team in his starts: 2-1
5-inning record: 2-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-3 Over/under: 2-1

Teheran is 1-1, 6.00 in his first three starts; he is 9-7, 2.39 in 25 games (24 starts) vs New York. Team in his starts: 2-1
5-inning record: 2-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-3 Over/under: 3-0

Mets won nine of their first 14 games (over 12-2). Over/under 1st 5 innings: 8-5-1

Braves won eight of their last 11 games; over is 3-2 in their last five. Over/under 1st 5 innings: over 6-1-2 in last nine

Cardinals (8-6) vs Reds (5-8) (@ Monterrey, MX)
Mikolas is 6.19 in three starts this year; he is 2-0, 3.15 in 5 games (3 starts) vs Cincinnati. Team in his starts: 1-1
5-inning record: 1-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-2 Over/under: 1-1

DeSclafani is 0-1, 6.75 in his first two starts; he is 5-2, 3.42 in 10 games (9 starts) vs St Louis. Team in his starts: 0-2
5-inning record: 1-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-2 Over/under: 1-1

Cardinals won five of their last six games (over 9-5). Over/under 1st 5 innings: under 7-3 last ten.

Reds won their last four games (under 10-3). Over/under 1st 5 innings: under 7-2-1 last ten.

Padres (11-5) @ Diamondbacks (6-9)
Lauer is 2-1, 4.76 in his first three starts; he is 1-1, 2.76 in three starts vs Arizona. Team in his starts: 2-1
5-inning record: 1-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-3 Over/under: 2-1

Greinke is 1-1, 7.72 in his first three starts; he is 12-2, 2.39 in 23 starts vs San Diego. Team in his starts: 2-1
5-inning record: 1-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 3-3 Over/under: 3-0

Padres won eight of their last ten games; eight of their last 12 games went over. Over/under 1st 5 innings: 5-10-1

Arizona lost five of its last six games (over 11-4). Over/under 1st 5 innings: 8-7

Brewers (10-5) @ Dodgers (8-8)
Chacin is 2-1, 4.24 in his first three starts; he is 5-5, 4.96 in 12 games (11 starts) here. Team in his starts: 1-3
5-inning record: 1-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-3 Over/under: 0-2

Stripling is 0-1, 3.78 in his first three starts; he’s thrown five scoreless innings in three games vs Milwaukee. Team in his starts: 0-0
5-inning record: 0-0 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-0 Over/under: 2-1

Milwaukee lost four of its last seven games; under is 6-2 in their road games. Over/under 1st 5 innings: over 7-1 in last eight

Dodgers lost their last six games (over 11-5). Over/under 1st 5 innings: 11-5

Rockies (3-12) @ Giants (7-9)
Marquez is 1-1, 3.00 in his first three starts; he is 0-3, 7.52 in four starts here. Team in his starts: 2-1
5-inning record: 0-2-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-3 Over/under: 0-3

Holland is 1-1, 4.15 in his first three starts; he is 1-2, 6.23 in four starts vs Colorado. Team in his starts: 1-2
5-inning record: 2-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-3 Over/under: 2-1

Rockies lost 12 of their last 13 games; under is 8-3-1 in their last 12. Over/under 1st 5 innings: under 8-4 in last 12.

San Francisco won four of its last five games (over 5-4-2). Over/under 1st 5 innings: over 6-5 in last 11.

American League
White Sox (4-9) @ New York (6-8)
Rodon is 1-2, 4.41 in his first three starts; he is 2-0, 2.77 in two starts here. Team in his starts: 1-2
5-inning record: 1-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-3 Over/under: 1-2

Tanaka is 1-0, 1.96 in his first three starts; he is 4-1, 2.75 in six starts vs Chicago. Team in his starts: 1-2
5-inning record: 2-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-3 Over/under: 0-2-1

White Sox lost six of their last seven games (over 10-3). Over/under 1st 5 innings: Over 8-1 in last nine.

New York lost four of its last five games (over 6-2 in last eight). Over/under 1st 5 innings: 6-8

Rays (11-4) @ Blue Jays (5-10)
Morton is 2-0, 2.25 in his first three starts; he is 2-0, 1.80 in three starts vs Toronto. Team in his starts: 2-1
5-inning record: 2-0-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-3 Over/under: 1-2

Stroman is 0-2, 2.41 in his first three starts; Jays scored 2 runs in those three games. He is 5-5, 4.58 in 13 starts vs Tampa Bay. Team in his starts: 0-3
5-inning record: 0-1-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-3 Over/under: 0-3

Rays won 11 of their last 14 games (under 10-4-1). Over/under 1st 5 innings: over 6-2 last eight

Toronto lost nine of its last 12 games; under is 7-2 in their home games. Over/under 1st 5 innings: 5-9

Orioles (6-9) @ Red Sox (5-10)
Means allowed five runs in three IP in his first ’19 start. Team in his starts: 0-1
5-inning record: 0-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-1 Over/under: 1-0

Price is 0-1, 6.00 in his first two starts; he is 15-5, 2.75 in 28 starts vs Baltimore. Team in his starts: 0-2
5-inning record: 0-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-2 Over/under: 1-1

Orioles lost eight of their last ten games; their last nine games went over. Over/under 1st 5 innings: 7-6-2

Boston lost 10 of its first 15 games (over 12-3). Over/under 1st 5 innings: 9-6

A’s (10-8) @ Rangers (6-7)
Estrada is 0-1, 5.31 in his first four starts; he is 3-1, 3.40 in seven starts vs Texas. Team in his starts: 0-4
5-inning record: 1-2-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-4 Over/under: 2-2

Sampson was 0-3, 4.30 in 5 games (4 starts) LY. Team in his starts: 0-0
5-inning record: 0-0 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-0 Over/under: 0-0

A’s won last four games; their last six games went over. Over/under 1st 5 innings: over 5-0-2 in last seven games.

Texas lost five of its last six games (under 3-2-1). Over/under 1st 5 innings: 9-4

Tigers (8-6) @ Twins (7-4)
Zimmerman is 0-1, 3.00 in his first three starts; he is 4-4, 6.36 in nine starts vs Minnesota. Team in his starts: 1-1
5-inning record: 1-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-2 Over/under: 0-2

Berrios is 1-1, 2.29 in his first three starts; he is 3-1, 7.06 in seven games (6 starts) vs Detroit. Team in his starts: 2-1
5-inning record: 2-0-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-3 Over/under: 1-2

Tigers won six of their last nine games; four of their last five games stayed under. Over/under 1st 5 innings: 3-11

Minnesota is off to a 7-4 start; over is 6-2-1 in their last nine games. Over/under 1st 5 innings: 7-3-1

Indians (8-6) @ Royals (4-10)
Kluber is 1-2, 5.40 in his first three starts; he is 12-7, 3.09 in 25 starts vs KC. Team in his starts: 1-2
5-inning record: 1-1-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-3 Over/under: 2-1

Junis is 1-1, 5.75 in his first three starts; he is 2-2, 5.63 in six games (5 starts) vs Cleveland. Team in his starts: 1-2
5-inning record: 1-1-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-3 Over/under: 2-0-1

Indians won six of their last nine games (under 6-3). Over/under 1st 5 innings: 5-9

Kansas City lost 10 of its last 12 games; over is 10-2-1 in their last 13 games. Over/under 1st 5 innings: over 4-2 last six.

Astros (10-5) @ Mariners (13-4)
Cole is 0-2, 4.74 in his first three starts; he is 2-2, 2.31 in five starts vs Seattle. Team in his starts: 1-2
5-inning record: 1-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-3 Over/under: 1-2

Gonzales is 4-0, 4.21 in his first four starts; Seattle scored 29 runs in those games. Gonzales is 0-2, 11.42 in three games (2 starts) vs Houston. Team in his starts: 4-0
5-inning record: 3-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 3-4 Over/under: 2-1-1

Astros won their last eight games; they’re 4-5 on road. Four of their last six games went over. Over/under 1st 5 innings: 6-9

Seattle won 13 of its first 17 games, but lost last two; over is 6-2 in their home games. Over/under 1st 5 innings: 13-4

Interleague
Angels (8-7) @ Cubs (5-9)
Cahill is 1-1, 3.50 in his last three starts; he is 3-1, 4.00 in five games (4 starts) vs Chicago. Team in his starts: 1-2
5-inning record: 2-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-3 Over/under: 0-3

Chatwood was 4-6, 430 in 24 games (20 starts) LY; he’s never pitched against the Angels. Team in his starts: 0-2
5-inning record: 0-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-2 Over/under: 0-2

Angels won seven of their last eight games (under 9-5-1). Over/under 1st 5 innings: over 7-2 last nine

Cubs lost nine of their first 14 games (over 9-5). Over/under 1st 5 innings: 9-5

Umpires
Pitt-Wsh: Under is 2-0-1 in Danley games this season.
Col-SF: Under is 3-1-1 in last five Culbreth games.
Phil-Mia: Last six Additon games stayed under total.
Stl-Cin: Over is 9-4-1 in last 14 Holbrook games.
NY-Atl: Underdogs are 11-7 in last 18 Porter games.
SF-Az: Six of last seven Winters games went over.
Mil-LA: Last three Davis games stayed under.

Chi-NY: Under is 7-0-1 in last eight Barber games.
Balt-Bos: Road team was 18-9 in May games LY.
TB-Tor: Over is 4-2-1 in last seven DeJesus games.
Det-Min: Seven of last nine BWelke games stayed under.
Clev-KC: Five of last six Gonzalez games stayed under.
A’s-Tex: Five of last seven Eddings games went over.
Hst-Sea: Last three Tichenor games went over.

LAA-Cubs: Underdogs are 10-7 in last 17 Kulpa games.

%age of times teams score in first inning (road/home/total)
Team (road-home-total)- thru 4/13
Ariz 2-7……2-8………4
Atl 1-5……6-9………7
Cubs 1-9……1-5………2
Reds 0-5……1-8……..1
Colo 0-10……0-5…….0
LA 1-6……5-9………6
Mia 1-7……2-9……..3
Milw 2-8…….5-7……..7
Mets 3-9……0-5……..3
Philly 1-4…….2-9……..3
Pitt 2-7…….3-6……..5
StL 1-7…….2-7……..3
SD 3-9…….1-7……..3
SF 0-7…….0-9…….0
Wash 2-6…….2-7……..4

Orioles 3-8…….4-7………7
Boston 2-11…..1-4……….3
W Sox 2-7…….1-6……….3
Clev 2-8…….3-6………5
Det 0-7…….3-7………3
Astros 3-9…….2-6……..5
KC 2-3…….6-11…….8
Angels 0-8……1-6………1
Twins 1-7……0-4………1
NYY 3-6……2-8……….5
A’s 2-10…….1-8……..3
Sea 4-9…….4-8………8
TB 7-8…….3-7………10
Texas 1-5…….2-7………3
Toronto 0-6…….1-9………1

Interleague play- 2019
NL @ AL– 7-2 AL, favorites -$490 under 5-4
AL @ NL– 5-4 NL, favorites -$167 over 5-4
Total: 11-7 AL, favorites -$ 657 Under 9-9

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2019, 08:49 AM
NBA

Dunkel's Highlighted Game
Oklahoma City at Portland - Sunday April 14, 2019

The Oklahoma City Thunder enter today’s contests with the highest Dunkel road power rating on the board at 123.607. Oklahoma City is 4-1 ATS in its last five games versus a team with a winning record. The Portland Trail Blazers come in with the second lowest home rating on the board at 122.751. Portland is 0-3-1 ATS in its last four games versus a team with a winning record. OKC has the highest Dunkel o/u rating at 230.248. The Thunder have gone over in three of their last four road games. Dunkel’s Pick: Oklahoma City (+3 1/2; Over). Other notable categories for today’s matchups:

Highest-rated Favorite: Houston 131.553
Lowest-rated Favorite: Boston 121.010
Highest-rated Underdog: Oklahoma City 123.607
Lowest-rated Underdog: Detroit 111.564
Highest O/U Rating: Oklahoma City 230.248
Lowest O/U Rating: Detroit 205.592

To get all of today’s NBA picks, scroll under the date below. And to get Dunkel’s latest power rankings, click HERE.
Click On Dates For Games From That Day
Sunday April 14, 2019 Click Date To See Games
Indiana @ Boston

Game 511-512
April 14, 2019 @ 1:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Indiana
Boston
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Boston
by 4
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Boston
by 7
209 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Indiana
(+7); Under

Oklahoma City @ Portland

Game 513-514
April 14, 2019 @ 3:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Oklahoma City
Portland
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Oklahoma City
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Portland
by 3 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Oklahoma City
(+3 1/2); Over

Detroit @ Milwaukee

Game 515-516
April 14, 2019 @ 7:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Detroit
Milwaukee
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Milwaukee
by 15 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Milwaukee
by 12 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Milwaukee
(-12 1/2); Under

Utah @ Houston

Game 517-518
April 14, 2019 @ 8:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Utah
Houston
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Houston
by 8 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Houston
by 6
Dunkel Pick:
Houston
(-6); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2019, 08:51 AM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Los Alamitos (Quarter Horse)

Los Alamitos (Quarter Horse) - Race 1

$1 Exacta / $1 Trifecta $1 Place Pick All Starts Here/ $1 Superfecta (.10 cent minimum wager $1 Early Double / $1 Pick Four

Claiming $2,500 • 4 1/2 Furlongs • Dirt • Ages 3 and up • CR: 71 • Purse: $9,500 • Post: 6:05P
FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 120 LBS.; OLDER, 123 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $2,500.
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Lone Stalker. MOSTLY CLOUDY is the Lone Stalker of the race. * KEY ANGLES * MOSTLY CLOUDY: Horse is dropping in class, has an inside post position and isn't a Trailer. Today is a sprint and the horse's last start was within the last te n days. HES KNOT UNUSUAL: Horse has the highest TrackMaster Power Rating. Horse has the highest average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. SUPER JOURNEY: Today is a sprint, horse is a Front-runner with an inside post position. Horse r anks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating.
MOSTLY CLOUDY
4/1

3/1
HES KNOT UNUSUAL
4/5

4/1
SUPER JOURNEY
8/1

7/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
SUPER JOURNEY

8/1
Front-runner

HES KNOT UNUSUAL

4/5
Front-runner

MOSTLY CLOUDY

4/1
Alternator/Stalker

C J MY BOY

5/1
Alternator/Non-contender

AUTISMONEFORTYFIVE

6/1
Alternator/Non-contender

MISTER FANCY BEAN

20/1
Alternator/Non-contender

JASE'S AUNTY AIMEE

20/1
Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2019, 08:51 AM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Fonner Park

Fonner Park - Race 3

Exacta / Trifecta / .10 Superfecta / Pick 3 (Races 3-4-5)

Claiming $5,000 • 4 Furlongs • Dirt • Ages 3 and up • CR: 77 • Purse: $5,300 • Post: 2:28P
FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON FOUR RACES OR WHICH HAVE NOT WON A RACE SINCE AUGUST 14, 2018. THREE YEAR OLDS, 120 LBS.; OLDER, 123 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $5,000.
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Basic Race. This race has a mixed pace scenario. Check on scratches of any of the Front-runners (to look for a lone Front-runner). * KEY ANGLES * MITCHNJOHNNY: Horse has the highest TrackMaster Power Rating. Jockey/Trainer combination return on investment is at least +20. IDONT KNOW HISNAME: Today is a sprint, horse is a Front-runner with an inside post position. Today is a sprint and this is the horse's third or fourth start after a layoff. D' KINGFISH: Horse is dropping in c lass, has an inside post position and isn't a Trailer. Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. POETIC POSER: Horse has run a Good Race within the last 30 days. Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface.
MITCHNJOHNNY
10/1

9/2
IDONT KNOW HISNAME
3/1

5/1
D' KINGFISH
5/2

7/1
POETIC POSER
7/2

9/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
MITCHNJOHNNY

10/1
Front-runner

IDONT KNOW HISNAME

3/1
Front-runner

LINDA'S VICTORY

6/1
Stalker

D' KINGFISH

5/2
Stalker

POETIC POSER

7/2
Alternator/Stalker

SANTORINI SKY

8/1
Alternator/Non-contender

LOOK AT IT

6/1
Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2019, 08:52 AM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Turf Paradise

Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 6 - Claiming - 6.0f on the Dirt. Purse: $7000 Class Rating: 82

FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NOT WON TWO RACES SINCE OCTOBER 12, 2018 OR WHICH HAVE NEVER WON FOUR RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 118 LBS.; OLDER, 124 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $3,000

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 5 RUNN'N REBEL 6/1

# 10 LAST ONE STANDING 7/2

# 1 PUT YOUR PANTS ON 5/2

RUNN'N REBEL looks to be a quite good contender. Ought to be given a shot here if only for the respectable speed figure posted in the last outing. LAST ONE STANDING - Have to look at solely on class, with some of the best class numbers of this field. With a reliable 83 average Equibase speed fig at the distance, seems well suited for today's contest. PUT YOUR PANTS ON - Should best this group here, showing respectable figures of late. Must be considered given the class of races run as of late.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2019, 08:52 AM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Gulfstream Park - Race #5 - Post: 3:22pm - Claiming - 6.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $33,000 Class Rating: 104

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#7 TAKE CHARGE DUDE (ML=10/1)
#2 FLORIDA COTTON (ML=9/2)
#5 WHO'S OUT (ML=6/1)

TAKE CHARGE DUDE - Last workout was the second fastest of the day. Unquestionably on edge for a good one today. Gelding looks like the lone speed here. He may turn the race into a procession. FLORIDA COTTON - I like to invest in this handicapping theory, a thoroughbred coming back off a nice effort within the last month. I like a racer that manages to hit the board as often as this gelding. Almost always in the money so don't leave him out of your exotic bets. Just view his recent speed rating, 100. That one fits in this field. WHO'S OUT - I can't ignore the fact that this gelding is working extremely well. Look for this one to go all the way home at some decent odds right here. Ran fourth in last race, but not more than 5 from the lead at the finish. This one has increased his speed ratings from a fig of 73 to 86 to 89 in succession.

Vulnerable Contenders: #3 CAUTIOUS GIANT (ML=3/5),

CAUTIOUS GIANT - Tough to like the downward spiraling flow (107/104/93) of speed figs. Finished third in his most recent performance with a mediocre fig. When I look at today's class figure, it would take an improved performance to prove victorious after that in this group.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
Put your money on #7 TAKE CHARGE DUDE on the nose if you can get odds of 7/2 or more

EXACTA WAGERS:
Box [2,5,7]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Box [2,5,7] Total Cost: $6

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

SUPER HI 5 WAGERS:
None

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2019, 08:53 AM
Handicapped by Top Horse Analytics at Tampa Bay Downs

04/14/19, TAM, Race 5, 3.08 ET
5F [Turf] 00.54.03 ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING. Purse $23,500.
Claiming Price $32,000 (Races Where Entered For $25,000 Or Less Not Considered In Allowances) (Condition Eligibility). FOR FILLIES AND MARES FOUR YEARS OLDAND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES OTHER THAN MAIDEN, CLAIMING, STARTER, OR STATE BRED OR WHICH HAVE NEVER WON THREE RACES OR OPTIONAL CLAIMING PRICE OF $32,000
Daily Double / Exacta / Trifecta ($.50 minimum) / Superfecta ($.10 minimum) - Pick 3 ($.50 minimum) (Races 5-6-7) / Pick 5 ($.50 minimum) (Races 5-9) - Super High 5
Top Horse(100.0000) - Races 318, Win Percent 29.87, $1 ROI 1.10, For Race Category Non-Maiden Turf
Best in race Flags - (J)ockey (T)rainer (S)peed (F)inish (E)arnings (W)orkouts (L)ead (C)loser
After scratches, a horse with stats MUST be the top rated horse for the profitable condition to be valid.
Profits are for $2 Win bets. ROI is based on $1. Stats are by [category] and exclusive to TAM.
Rating P# Horse Name M/L Jockey Trainer Flags Profit ROI WPC W# Occ
100.0000 7 Royal Jewely 7/2 Gallardo A A Bennett Gerald S. JT 98.60 1.22 30.22 68 225
098.4838 4 Mamma White Socks 15-1 Morales P Pimental John I. EL 98.60 1.22 30.22 68 225
097.6485 2 Mast Cove 3-1 Spieth S Rigattieri John 88.60 1.20 28.89 65 225
097.5938 8 J's Indian Charm 6-1 Allen. Jr. R D Bowersock Maria 98.60 1.22 30.22 68 225
097.0911 6 Dorothyfromdublin 20-1 Uske S Ward Dennis FW 98.60 1.22 30.22 68 225
097.0698 1 Clearwater 9/5 Lebron V Hamm Timothy E. S 88.60 1.20 28.89 65 225
095.9566 3 Lil Rum Tum 5-1 Ferrer J C Boyce Michele C 89.80 1.21 33.03 72 218
092.8297 5 Quickluckycoco 30-1 Santos A Cordero-Lopez Alexis 89.80 1.21 33.03 72 218
P# 7 [Turf NonMdn] Last Race Distance Not Equal To Today
P# 4 [Turf NonMdn] Last Race Distance Not Equal To Today
P# 2 [Turf NonMdn] Last Race Not Favorite(not entry)
P# 8 [Turf NonMdn] Last Race Distance Not Equal To Today
P# 6 [Turf NonMdn] Last Race Distance Not Equal To Today
P# 1 [Turf NonMdn] Last Race Not Favorite(not entry)
P# 3 [Turf NonMdn] Last Race Weight Not Equal To Today
P# 5 [Turf NonMdn] Last Race Weight Not Equal To Today
If Race Is Off Turf
Top Horse(100.0000) - Races 677, Win Percent 28.95, $1 ROI 0.77, For Race Category Non-Maiden Dirt
Best in race Flags - (J)ockey (T)rainer (S)peed (F)inish (E)arnings (W)orkouts (L)ead (C)loser
After scratches, a horse with stats MUST be the top rated horse for the profitable condition to be valid.
Profits are for $2 Win bets. ROI is based on $1. Stats are by [category] and exclusive to TAM.
100.0000 7 Royal Jewely 7/2 Gallardo A A Bennett Gerald S. JT
096.6617 2 Mast Cove 3-1 Spieth S Rigattieri John
096.6283 4 Mamma White Socks 15-1 Morales P Pimental John I. EL 1.80 1.13 42.86 3 7
095.7021 8 J's Indian Charm 6-1 Allen. Jr. R D Bowersock Maria
095.1944 1 Clearwater 9/5 Lebron V Hamm Timothy E. SF
095.1490 3 Lil Rum Tum 5-1 Ferrer J C Boyce Michele C
094.3750 6 Dorothyfromdublin 20-1 Uske S Ward Dennis W
092.1787 5 Quickluckycoco 30-1 Santos A Cordero-Lopez Alexis
P# 4 [Dirt NonMdn] Last Race OddsOn Favorite(not entry) And Not Greater Than 5 Horses Today

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2019, 08:53 AM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Parx Racing - Race #4 - Post: 2:16pm - Maiden Claiming - 8.3 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $18,000 Class Rating: 50

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#8 JUSTENUFF HOPE (ML=6/5)

JUSTENUFF HOPE - It looks like Esquivel had to 'know' this mare on April 2nd when riding her for the initial time. Back on board again today.

Vulnerable Contenders: #1 MISS RAGE (ML=2/1), #4 COWGIRL UP (ML=9/2),

MISS RAGE - This filly is always hitting the board, but just doesn't win. Difficult to wager on her on the top end. COWGIRL UP - Morning line of 9/2 make this horse a pass by my examination.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
Putting our cash on #8 JUSTENUFF HOPE to win. Have to have odds of at least 1/1 or better though

EXACTA WAGERS:
Pass

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
None

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2019, 08:54 AM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Golden Gate Fields

Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 9 - Claiming - 5.5f on the Dirt. Purse: $12000 Class Rating: 91

FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 119 LBS.; OLDER, 125 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $12,500, IF FOR $10,500, ALLOWED 2 LBS.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 6 EASY GAME 8/5

# 3 WHOA BUDDY 10/1

# 4 DIXIE PULPIT 3/1

EASY GAME has a competitive shot to take this race. Could provide positive profits based on very good recent Equibase speed figs with an average of 84. Is a definite contender - given the 83 Equibase speed fig from his most recent race. Has performed quite well lately in sprint races, posting a nifty 84 avg Equibase Speed Figure. WHOA BUDDY - Has performed solidly as of late in sprint races, posting a nifty 83 avg speed figure. DIXIE PULPIT - Looks competitive versus this group of horses in this race and will most likely be one of the leaders. Could best this group of horses in this race based on the speed fig - 80 - of his last race.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2019, 08:54 AM
Handicapped by Top Horse Analytics at Oaklawn Park

04/14/19, OP, Race 2, 1.57 CT
6F [Dirt] 1.07.04 CLAIMING. Purse $25,000.
Claiming Price $12,500, if for $10,000, allowed 3 lbs. FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES
Daily Double / Exacta / 50 Cent Trifecta / 10 Cent Superfecta - 50 Cent Pick 3 (Races 2-3-4)
Top Horse(100.0000) - Races 634, Win Percent 23.97, $1 ROI 0.76, For Race Category Non-Maiden Dirt
Profits are for $2 Win bets. ROI is based on $1. Stats are by [category] and exclusive to OP.
100.0000 2 Pop Culture 9/2 Cohen D Diodoro Robertino JT 88.40 2.34 21.21 7 33
099.5237 6 Ramblingrudyrags 5/2 Eramia R E Broberg Karl 88.40 2.34 21.21 7 33
096.8424 4 Purrfectpersuasion 15-1 Morales E Martin Timothy E. SFWC 24.00 1.18 36.92 24 65
095.8223 3 Lucky Britches(b-) 4-1 Birzer A Richard Chris 88.40 2.34 21.21 7 33
095.7342 7 Lifesbeengoodsofar 3-1 Vazquez R A Villafranco Federico 88.40 2.34 21.21 7 33
095.5974 8 I'm River 15-1 Canchari A L Martin Timothy E. EL
095.5726 9 R H Smoakem 10-1 Santana. Jr. R Hartman Chris A. 2.00 1.02 27.08 13 48
094.8386 1 Ludlum 8-1 Mojica O Leonard. III George 88.40 2.34 21.21 7 33
093.5213 5 Air Power 15-1 Quinonez L S Frazee Larry
P# 2 [Dirt NonMdn] Horse Morning Line Odds Greater Than or Equal to 2
P# 6 [Dirt NonMdn] Horse Morning Line Odds Greater Than or Equal to 2
P# 4 [Dirt NonMdn] Horse Best Finish and Workouts
P# 3 [Dirt NonMdn] Horse Morning Line Odds Greater Than or Equal to 2
P# 7 [Dirt NonMdn] Horse Morning Line Odds Greater Than or Equal to 2
P# 9 [Dirt NonMdn] Last Race Same Purse As Today
P# 1 [Dirt NonMdn] Horse Morning Line Odds Greater Than or Equal to 2

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2019, 10:28 AM
MLB
Dunkel

Sunday, April 14

Baltimore @ Boston

Game 967-968
April 14, 2019 @ 1:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Baltimore
(Means) 14.501
Boston
(Price) 13.075
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Baltimore
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Boston
Dunkel Pick:
Baltimore
(+230); Over

Chicago White Sox @ NY Yankees

Game 965-966
April 14, 2019 @ 1:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Chicago White Sox
(Rodon) 13.799
NY Yankees
(Tanaka) 15.038
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
NY Yankees
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
NY Yankees
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
NY Yankees
(-180); Under

Tampa Bay @ Toronto

Game 969-970
April 14, 2019 @ 1:07 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Tampa Bay
(Morton) 16.619
Toronto
(Stroman) 14.666
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Tampa Bay
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Tampa Bay
Dunkel Pick:
Tampa Bay
(-140); Under

Philadelphia @ Miami

Game 951-952
April 14, 2019 @ 1:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Philadelphia
(Velasquez) 13.453
Miami
(Urena) 14.481
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Miami
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Philadelphia
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Miami
(+165); Under

Pittsburgh @ Washington

Game 953-954
April 14, 2019 @ 1:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Pittsburgh
(Taillon) 15.623
Washington
(Scherzer) 16.902
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Washington
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Washington
Dunkel Pick:
Washington
(-180); Over

Detroit @ Minnesota

Game 971-972
April 14, 2019 @ 2:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Detroit
(Zmmrmnn) 14.229
Minnesota
(Berrios) 15.926
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Minnesota
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Minnesota
Dunkel Pick:
Minnesota
(-210); Over

Cleveland @ Kansas City

Game 973-974
April 14, 2019 @ 2:15 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Cleveland
(Kluber) 14.212
Kansas City
(Junis) 15.685
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Kansas City
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Cleveland
Dunkel Pick:
Kansas City
(+120); Under

LA Angels @ Chicago Cubs

Game 979-980
April 14, 2019 @ 2:20 pm

Dunkel Rating:
LA Angels
(Cahill) 16.836
Chicago Cubs
(Chtwood) 15.780
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
LA Angels
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Chicago Cubs
No Total
Dunkel Pick:
LA Angels
(+120); N/A

Oakland @ Texas

Game 975-976
April 14, 2019 @ 3:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Oakland
(Andrson) 14.981
Texas
(Sampson) 15.973
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Texas
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Oakland
Dunkel Pick:
Texas
(+115); Under

Colorado @ San Francisco

Game 957-958
April 14, 2019 @ 4:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Colorado
(Marquez) 13.535
San Francisco
(Holland) 14.968
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
San Francisco
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Colorado
Dunkel Pick:
San Francisco
(+100); Under

St. Louis @ Cincinnati

Game 955-956
April 14, 2019 @ 4:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
St. Louis
(Mikolas) 17.840
Cincinnati
(DeSclfni) 16.464
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
St. Louis
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
St. Louis
Dunkel Pick:
St. Louis
(-120); Over

Milwaukee @ LA Dodgers

Game 961-962

Dunkel Rating:
Milwaukee
(Chacin) 15.672
LA Dodgers
(Strpling) 14.827
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Milwaukee
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
LA Dodgers
Dunkel Pick:
Milwaukee
(+125); Over

San Diego @ Arizona

Game 959-960

Dunkel Rating:
San Diego
(Lauer) 14.637
Arizona
(Greinke) 16.151
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Arizona
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Arizona
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Arizona
(-140); Under

Houston @ Seattle

Game 977-978

Dunkel Rating:
Houston
(Cole) 17.556
Seattle
(Gonzales) 16.609
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Houston
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Houston
Dunkel Pick:
Houston
(-165); Over

NY Mets @ Atlanta

Game 963-964
April 14, 2019 @ 7:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
NY Mets
(deGrom) 15.570
Atlanta
(Teheran) 16.680
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Atlanta
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
NY Mets
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Atlanta
(+135); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2019, 10:28 AM
NHL
Dunkel

Sunday, April 14

NY Islanders @ Pittsburgh

Game 21-22
April 14, 2019 @ 12:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
NY Islanders
Pittsburgh
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Pittsburgh
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Pittsburgh
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Pittsburgh
(-190); Under

Tampa Bay @ Columbus

Game 23-24
April 14, 2019 @ 7:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Tampa Bay
Columbus
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Columbus
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Tampa Bay
Dunkel Pick:
Columbus
(+120); Over

Winnipeg @ St. Louis

Game 25-26
April 14, 2019 @ 7:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Winnipeg
St. Louis
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
St. Louis
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
St. Louis
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
St. Louis
(-155); Under

San Jose @ Vegas

Game 27-28
April 14, 2019 @ 10:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
San Jose
Vegas
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
San Jose
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Vegas
6 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
San Jose
(+130); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2019, 10:30 AM
NHL Stanley Cup playoffs best bets and prop predictions: Stunned Lightning looking for road reprieve
Monty Andrews

Three teams are on the verge of taking insurmountable 3-0 lead in their respective first-round Stanley Cup playoff series as the quest for the NHL championship continues Sunday. Both the Columbus Blue Jackets and St. Louis Blues pulled off major coups by taking 2-0 leads on the road against favored opponents, while the New York Islanders head to Pittsburgh up 2-0 in their best-of-seven set. Here are the top betting trends and tips to monitor for Sunday's four-game slate:

NEW YORK ISLANDERS AT PITTSBURGH PENGUINS

Moneyline Odds: New York +170/Pittsburgh -200
Over/Under: 5.5 goals
Start Time: 12 p.m. ET, PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, Penn.

While the Penguins are considered a great bet to make good on home ice in Game 3, there are plenty of reasons why bettors might want to go with the under in this one. Pittsburgh comes in having gone 8-2-1 to the under in its past 11 home games, while the Islanders are 12-3-2 to the under in their last 17 as a road underdog. And for those of you looking for reason to go with New York, consider that Pittsburgh had the worst home penalty kill rate in the NHL during the regular season (73.6 percent).

TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING AT COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS

Moneyline Odds: Tampa Bay -135/Columbus +115
Over/Under: 6 goals
Start Time: 7 p.m. ET, Nationwide Arena, Columbus, Ohio

This series has stunned fans and bettors alike, with the Blue Jackets having outscored the 62-win Lightning by a 9-1 margin since the end of the first period of Game 1. But despite getting punched in the mouth by Columbus in Game 2 – and losing Nikita Kucherov to a Game 3 suspension – Tampa Bay has plenty going for it from a trends perspective. It has won eight straight games following a loss of three or more goals, and has prevailed in six of its previous seven visits to Nationwide Arena.

WINNIPEG JETS AT ST. LOUIS BLUES

Moneyline Odds: Winnipeg +140/St. Louis -155
Over/Under: 5.5 goals
Start Time: 7:30 p.m. ET, Enterprise Center, St. Louis, Mo.

If the Jets are going to get back into this series, they'll need to extend a trend that has seen them win seven of their previous eight visits to St. Louis. And getting the first goal will be critical to their success; the only problem is, they've struggled to do that of late against the Blues, who have opened the scoring in four of the previous five meetings. And with St. Louis boasting a +25 first-period goal differential during the regular season, we like their chances of breaking out to a 1-0 lead Sunday.

SAN JOSE SHARKS AT VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS

Moneyline Odds: San Jose +130/Vegas -150
Over/Under: 6.5 goals
Start Time: 10 p.m. ET, T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, Nev.

Look for more early fireworks on the Strip this Sunday as the Golden Knights and Sharks do battle to see which team can seize a 2-1 lead in their best-of-seven set. The Golden Knights evened the series with a 5-3 victory in an entertaining Game 2 that saw six total first-period goals. Early scoring has been a trademark of these teams in recent encounters, as they're averaging three first-period goals in their last six games. Bettors should take a long look at the over on the first-period total in Game 3.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2019, 11:01 AM
Bob Valentino

Can the Thunder step up this postseason and erase the memories of getting ousted in the first round last season as the higher-seed when the Utah Jazz eliminated them in 6 games? That is the question. This time around OKC enters the playoffs as the lower seed when they visit the Portland Trail Blazers to open the postseason, and I am going to put my eggs for this first game in Oklahoma City's basket as I grab the points with the Thunder.

Oklahoma City rattled off wins in their last 5 regular season games, including a thrilling 112-111 win at home over Houston on Tuesday that helped them avoid ending the season in the dreaded # 8 spot and thus avoiding Golden State in the opening round. This is a dangerous Thunder team that has also figured out how to beat this Portland team that they are matched up against in this first round.

These teams played their 4 games during the regular season all after the new calendar year, and all 4 were Thunder straight up and against the spread wins, the average margin of victory being by 7-points! That after the Blazers had swept the Thunder in all 4 both straight up and against the spread the season before.

Portland enters this playoff series having won 14 of their final 17 games since the last time they faced Oklahoma City back on March 7th. The Blazers are in the midst of an 8 game home winning streak since that loss to the Thunder, and they have one of their star players in CJ McCollum back in the lineup after missing 10 games late in the year with a knee injury. McCollum only played a pair of games before being rested in the season finale, and he while he is back, he didn't look anywhere near his usual self in limited duty.

The fact McCollum is not at 100%, and the fact center Jusuf Nurkic is out with that broken leg and Enes Kanter will be called on to matchup in the paint against former teammate Steven Adams is certainly not in Portland's favor.

It's hard to go against the home team this time of year, but based on the season series sweep by the Thunder, and based on the what I am seeing out of Oklahoma City right now leads me to believe the Thunder can steal this first game of the series.

Go with Oklahoma City.

3* OKLAHOMA CITY

Can'tPickAWinner
04-14-2019, 11:07 AM
Playoffs Betting Stats -Sunday, April 14, 2019

Favorites Moneyline: 6-9 SU
Favorites Puckline: 4-11 ATS
Home Teams: 8-8 SU

Over/Under: 7-8-1