PDA

View Full Version : Thursday 4-18-19 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Can'tPickAWinner
04-15-2019, 09:07 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-17-2019, 11:21 PM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Brooklyn Nets Preview and Predictions 04-18-2019 in NBA

After a sluggish series opener, the Philadelphia 76ers looked unbeatable during many stretches in Game 2 against the Brooklyn Nets. The Sixers will try to build some momentum off that impressive win while stealing back homecourt advantage when they visit the Nets for Game 3 of their Eastern Conference best-of-seven series Thursday night.

Ben Simmons posted a triple-double and Joel Embiid added 23 points and 10 rebounds as Philadelphia soared to a 145-123 victory Monday night to even the series 1-1, utilizing a 51-point third quarter to take charge. "We did what we tried to do in the first half, just kind of harder, better, longer type stuff," Sixers coach Brett Brown told the media of the second-half performance. "We didn't really change stuff schematically, we just did what we wanted to do, better." The Nets, who were in control for much of Game 1, were within a point at halftime in Monday's loss and feel the second-half meltdown won't knock them off their mission. "I know the Barclays Center is going to be jumping in there [for Game 3]," guard D'Angelo Russell told reporters. "The buzz around the city is what we needed."

TV: 8 p.m. ET, TNT, NBCS Philadelphia, My9 (Brooklyn)

ABOUT THE 76ERS: Embiid is averaging 22.5 points and 12.5 rebounds in just 22.5 minutes in the series as he continues to play through a sore knee, and Philadelphia is getting a nice boost from backup center Boban Marjanovic, who produced 16 points and eight rebounds in 18 minutes Monday. "We already played one game, and I figured out, this is my thing," Marjanovic told the media. "They cannot take away my jumpshot. I didn't take [jumpshots] through my career a lot, but I can shoot, to be honest." Marjanovic was part of a bench that shot 60 percent from the floor, with forward Mike Scott burying 3-of-5 3-pointers en route to 15 points.

ABOUT THE NETS: Russell had scored at least 20 points in seven consecutive games before being held to 16 in Game 2, while sharpshooter Joe Harris was limited to four points, his lowest total since Jan. 6. "It's tough, they were blocking a lot of the screening situations," Harris told reporters. "They were forcing me to the rim, taking away any sort of 3-point threats. But a lot of it is on me, just being able to move a little more aggressively, hunt different shots maybe in transition." Center Jarrett Allen also struggled to nine points in 23 minutes while having his issues defending Embiid, an issue made more glaring when fellow big man Ed Davis hampered by a sprained ankle and foul trouble.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Philadelphia has outrebounded Brooklyn 99-77 in the series.

2. Nets SG Caris LeVert is 5-for-7 from 3-point range through the first two games.

3. Sixers SF Tobias Harris scored 19 points in Game 2 after being held to four in 41 minutes of Game 1.

PREDICTION: 76ers 114, Nets 112

Can'tPickAWinner
04-17-2019, 11:22 PM
Denver Nuggets vs. San Antonio Spurs Preview and Predictions 04-18-2019 in NBA

The San Antonio Spurs have won 13 straight home games against Denver so they are in a good position heading into Thursday's Game 3 of the Western Conference first-round series against the visiting Nuggets. The Spurs split two games in Denver and now will look to continue their longstanding home dominance against the Nuggets.

Second-seeded Denver was in extreme danger of being in a 0-2 hole when it trailed by 19 points late in the third quarter of Game 2 before outplaying seventh-seeded San Antonio the rest of the way to record a 114-105 victory. "We don't quit," reserve guard Malik Beasley told reporters. "Playoff experience matters, but as long as you play hard and play together, that's what matters on the court." The collapse rates as a big missed opportunity for the Spurs, considering how they haven't lost to the Nuggets in San Antonio since March 4, 2012. "We got Game 1. We fought, tried to get Game 2, but we got homecourt shifting our way," Spurs guard DeMar DeRozan told reporters. "Now, it's on us to go home and do what we need to do, understand if we take care of home, like we've been doing all year, we can come back here with an opportunity. We feel great where we're at. We understood it wasn't going to be a cake walk."

TV: 9 p.m. ET, NBATV, Altitude (Denver), FS Southwest (San Antonio)

ABOUT THE NUGGETS: Point guard Jamal Murray made critical mistakes down the stretch in Game 1 and he was dreadful for the first three quarters of Game 2 before erupting to score 21 of his 24 points in the fourth quarter of the comeback victory. Murray missed all eight of his field-goal attempts over the first three quarters but coach Michael Malone stuck with him and he was a blistering 8-of-9 shooting as Denver outscored the Spurs 39-23 over the final 12 minutes. "Jamal was trying to play the right way," Malone told reporters afterward. "I didn't foresee the fourth quarter he was going to have, but I knew in my heart he needed to get these minutes. I needed to show him I believed in him. That's powerful. Really proud of him. He was so frustrated at halftime. It was great to see him have some success."

ABOUT THE SPURS: San Antonio had its eyes opened by the comeback of the youthful Nuggets and will be looking to halt Denver's well-earned momentum in Game 3. "They obviously have something to prove," backup point guard Patty Mills told reporters of the Nuggets. "We know how good they are. It's a confident team that is going to come out very aggressive. We need to be ready and we need to improve." DeRozan poured in 31 points, power forward LaMarcus Aldridge added 24 and point guard Derrick White had 17 points in Game 2 but nobody else on the squad reached double digits.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Nuggets SG Gary Harris scored 23 points on 10-of-16 shooting in Game 2 and is averaging 21.5 points in the series.

2. White is averaging 16.5 points on 14-of-21 shooting in the series.

3. Denver G-F Will Barton is averaging 9.0 points on just 7-of-25 shooting - including 1-of-11 from 3-point range.

PREDICTION: Spurs 108, Nuggets 104

Can'tPickAWinner
Golden State Warriors vs. LA Clippers Preview and Predictions 04-18-2019 in NBA

The Golden State Warriors looked like they were cruising to a 2-0 lead over the eighth-seeded Los Angeles Clippers until everything fell apart on Monday. The Warriors will try to bounce back after squandering a 31-point lead in a Game 2 loss and re-establish homecourt advantage when they visit the Clippers for Game 3 on Thursday.

Golden State went up 31 points with over seven minutes left in the third quarter, but superstar Stephen Curry was whistled for his fourth foul seconds later and had to leave the game, and Los Angeles brought Lou Williams back into the game at that point and began to make its run. "I hated my fourth foul, almost eight minutes left in the third quarter," Curry told reporters. "Our whole rotation changes. A lot of little things that end up giving them confidence. That snowball effect." Williams finished with 36 points on 13-of-22 shooting and 11 assists in 33 minutes and was nonchalant about the performance. "For me, I just got lost in the moment, to be honest with you," Williams told reporters. "I was trying to cut the lead down. I know we were down 30 at one point. I just got lost in the moment."

TV: 10:30 p.m. ET, TNT, NBCS Bay Area (Golden State), FS Prime Ticket (Los Angeles)

ABOUT THE WARRIORS: Before Curry left the game after drawing his fourth foul and before the lead evaporated on Monday, Golden State was already feeling down after watching center DeMarcus Cousins go down with a quad injury in the first half. Veteran center Andrew Bogut logged a season-high 17 minutes off the bench, finishing with three points and nine rebounds, and summed up the team's feelings after the contest. "The mood's (expletive)" Bogut told reporters of the postgame locker room. "And that's actually a positive sign in my opinion. It wasn't something where we were like, 'Oh, we'll get them next time.' We're genuinely (ticked) off about it."

ABOUT THE CLIPPERS: Los Angeles rookie point guard Landry Shamet hit the go-ahead 3-pointer in the final minute and power forward Montrezl Harrell iced the game with two free throws to cap a 25-point effort on 9-of-9 shooting that included 10 rebounds off the bench. "We came out (in the) second half, did some defensive things, coverages were different," Harrell told reporters. "Overall, coming out of the locker room in the second half, we played a lot harder, was a lot more aggressive. We went downhill and played basically Clippers basketball." Los Angeles scored 85 points in the second half and shot 56.5 percent from the field in the contest after managing 48 second-half points and shooting 40 percent in a 121-104 Game 1 setback.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Warriors SF Kevin Durant committed nine of the team's 22 turnovers on Monday.

2. Harrell is averaging 25.5 points on 20-of-24 shooting in the series.

3. Cousins could miss the remainder of the playoffs with a left quad injury.

PREDICTION: Warriors 125, Clippers 121

Can'tPickAWinner
Washington Capitals vs. Carolina Hurricanes Preview and Predictions 04-18-2019 in NHL

The Carolina Hurricanes picked themselves off the mat after losing their first two playoff games in a decade and seeing their prized rookie knocked out to register a decisive victory against the Washington Capitals. With two full days off to recover from the fireworks, the Hurricanes aim to even their Eastern Conference first-round series in Game 4 on Thursday when the Metropolitan Division rivals reconvene in Raleigh, N.C.

"We needed the two days, though," Carolina coach Rod Brind'Amour told the Raleigh News & Observer. "Part of you says it would be great to go right back at it and play. But there was a huge emotional investment in that game for our guys." Rookie Warren Foegele collected two goals and an assist, defenseman Dougie Hamilton tallied twice and Petr Mrazek made 18 saves as the Hurricanes posted a 5-0 win on Monday in their first home playoff game since 2009. The setback snapped Washington's six-game playoff winning streak dating back to last year's Stanley Cup Final versus Vegas as well as its 6-0-0 mark against Carolina in the regular season and playoffs. "We just stopped playing. We can't play like that if we want to win. We're better than that," said superstar captain Alex Ovechkin, whose first postseason fight ended with Hurricanes rookie Andrei Svechnikov knocked out on the ice.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, NBC Sports Network, Sportsnet, TVAS, NBCS Washington, FS Carolinas

ABOUT THE CAPITALS: Washington coach Todd Reirden tinkered with his lines in Wednesday's practice, elevating T.J. Oshie to the top unit with Ovechkin and Nicklas Backstrom while rugged forward Tom Wilson joined Jakub Vrana and Evgeny Kutznetsov on the second. "We're a team that's together and I expect that will be part of our response," Reirden said on the heels of the lopsided loss. Former Vezina Trophy recipient Braden Holtby looks to respond from a tough stretch in which he has surrendered eight goals in his last five periods, a staggering occurence considering he had won his previous seven encounters with Carolina before Monday's setback.

ABOUT THE HURRICANES: Svechnikov was enjoying the sterling start to the series with two goals and an assist before finding himself on the wrong end of a few right hands from Ovechkin. "We're going to be real careful. We're certainly not going to rush him back," Brind'Amour said of the 19-year-old Russian, who is expected to sit out Game 4 after being placed in concussion protocol following his release from the hospital. Brind'Amour told reporters on Wednesday that Micheal Ferland is "still a ways away" from returning to action after aggravating an upper-body injury in the first period of Game 3.

OVERTIME

1. Washington is 0-for-10 in the power play since Ovechkin scored with 1:55 remaining in the first period of Game 1.

2. Carolina has scored on three of its last 10 opportunities with the man advantage in the last two contests.

3. The Hurricanes recalled Patrick Brown from Charlotte of the American Hockey League on an emergency basis while fellow F Saku Maenanlanen is expected to return to the lineup.

PREDICTION: Capitals 3, Hurricanes 2

Can'tPickAWinner
St. Louis Blues vs. Winnipeg Jets Preview and Predictions 04-18-2019 in NHL

The Winnipeg Jets desperately needed somebody to step up after losing the first two contests of their Western Conference first-round series against the St. Louis Blues and, thanks to forward Kyle Connor, the Jets return home for Thursday's Game 5 even in the best-of-seven series. Two nights after scoring twice in a Game 3 victory, Connor netted the game-winning goal in overtime to lift the Jets to a 2-1 victory Tuesday, a night where Winnipeg's top line combined for six points.

"It's a sense of relief and a lot of excitement," Connor told reporters after he, center Mark Scheifele and forward Blake Wheeler finished with two goals and four assists, giving the trio 10 points in the two games in St. Louis. "They had some pushes. We had some good zone time. We stuck with it and fought the whole game." The Blues were 12-0-4 in one-goal games dating back to Feb. 5 before Tuesday, but this loss hurt after goaltender Jordan Binnington rebounded from an off night in Game 3 to stop 37 shots. Forward Vladimir Tarasenko scored for the second consecutive game on a power-play goal early in the third period, but the Blues were unable to take advantage of a torrid start during which they held the Jets without a shot for the game's first eight minutes. "We knew it was going to be a hard series," Blues captain Alex Pietrangelo told the media afterward. "We took two in their building, so regroup and hopefully steal another one in there."

TV: 8:30 p.m. ET, USA, CBC, Sportsnet360, TVA, FS Midwest (St. Louis)

ABOUT THE BLUES: St. Louis took the game's first seven shots but were less aggressive as the game progressed, getting outshot 20-8 from the start of the third period and 39-32 overall. Pietrangelo picked up his fifth assist of the series, and center Ryan O'Reilly earned his second point. After going pointless with three shots in Game 1, Tarasenko has 15 shots and two goals in the past three games.

ABOUT THE JETS: Winnipeg outshot the Blues for the first time in the series and applied steady pressure in the third period and overtime despite having just one power-play opportunity in the game. Connor Hellebuyck has rebounded from a shaky Game 2 in goal, stopping 31-of-32 shots Tuesday and allowing only four goals total in the two games in St. Louis. Defenseman Dustin Byfuglien shares the team lead in points (five) with Connor, Scheifele and Wheeler.

OVERTIME

1. Binnington has lost back-to-back games for the first time in his stellar rookie season.

2. Jets F Patrik Laine did not score for the first time in the series in Game 4.

3. Winnipeg has lost six of its past seven home playoff games dating back to last season and the Blues finished 21-13-7 on the road this season.

PREDICTION: Jets 3, Blues 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Vegas Golden Knights vs. San Jose Sharks Preview and Predictions 04-18-2019 in NHL

The San Jose Sharks rode the second-best home record in the Western Conference to a second-place finish in the Pacific Division, eight points better than the Vegas Golden Knights. The Sharks need another strong performance at SAP Center in Game 5 on Thursday if they wish to avoid being eliminated by the Golden Knights for the second consecutive year.

San Jose opened the series with promise, receiving offensive production from several defensemen in a 5-2 win in Game 1 before being outscored 16-6 in three consecutive losses. Beleaguered Martin Jones allowed two goals on seven shots in Tuesday's 5-0 setback before being pulled for the second time in three contests in favor of Aaron Dell, although coach Peter DeBoer said Jones will start in Game 5. Conversely, Marc-Andre Fleury has turned aside 87 of 93 shots in his last three games and all 28 he faced on Tuesday to tie Chris Osgood and Clint Benedict with his 15th postseason shutout. "I think we've just got to go in, focus on our game, focus on the first period, nothing too far ahead, just focus on playing the right way," said the 34-year-old Fleury, who improved his career goals-against average in the postseason to 2.58.

TV: 10 p.m. ET, NBC Sports Network, Sportsnet, TVAS, AT&T SportsNet-Rocky Mountains (Vegas), NBCS California (San Jose)

ABOUT THE GOLDEN KNIGHTS: Max Pacioretty recorded a postseason career-high four points after collecting two goals and two assists on Tuesday, boosting the overall point total of Vegas' vaunted second line (Mark Stone, Paul Stastny) to 28 in the series. "You always want to win that next game," the 30-year-old Pacioretty said. "You have to be prepared for whatever's brought at you. They're going to get a ton of energy from their crowd. They're going to play their best game of the series, and we have to be ready for that." Pacioretty's 10 points have him tied for the most in the playoffs with Stone, who was named a Selke Trophy finalist on Wednesday.

ABOUT THE SHARKS: San Jose captain Joe Pavelski told reporters that his team is focused on just the first step of the journey on Thursday as opposed to the daunting uphill task that is required to win the series. "For us, it's take care of home ice right now in that first game," the 34-year-old Pavelski said. "Win a game. We know we can win one game (in Las Vegas). We believe that as a group." The Sharks will welcome the return of veteran Joe Thornton, who served his one-game suspension for his hit to the head of Tomas Nosek in Game 4.

OVERTIME

1. Vegas D Shea Theodore has registered consecutive multi-point performances.

2. Per DeBoer, Sharks D Marc-Edouard Vlasic is "a possibility" to play on Thursday following a two-game absence after he was on the receiving end of a shot from Theodore.

3. Golden Knights D Nate Schmidt has four assists in his last three contests.

PREDICTION: Golden Knights 4, Sharks 1

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 08:53 AM
Mike Wynn
Free Play: MLB Milwaukee w/Davies +105 Over LA Dodgers

Can'tPickAWinner
Razor Sharp
YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR THURSDAY: COLORADO/PHILADELPHIA UNDER the total of 10½ runs

Can'tPickAWinner
Totals4U Thursday's Free Selection: Philadelphia/Colorado over 10 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 08:54 AM
Atlantic Sports Thursday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Winnipeg Jets - 125

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 08:54 AM
#1 Sports Thursday's Free Selection: NY Yankees - 190

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 08:55 AM
Platinum Plays Free Pick: the Milwaukee Brewers w/Davies +105 over LA Dodgers

Can'tPickAWinner
Nevada Sharpshooter
Your free winner for Thursday : Take PHILADELPHIA/BROOKLYN UNDER the total of 227½

Can'tPickAWinner
Golden Dragon

FREE WINNER for Thursday

Cincinnati Roark +147

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 08:56 AM
Hawkeye Sports Thursday's Free Pick: Las Vegas + 115

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 08:56 AM
Huddle Up Sports Free Play: Cincinnati/San Diego over 7'

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 08:57 AM
Arthur Ralph

FREE play THURS Tampa Bay w/ WOOD

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 08:57 AM
Vegas Steam Line
Your free winner for Thursday: SEATTLE (Hernandez) Even over LA Angels

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 08:58 AM
High Stakes Syndicate Free Selection for Thursday: Tampa Bay Rays

Can'tPickAWinner
Kenny Towers

FREE PLAY FOR THURSDAY - PHILADELPHIA/BROOKLYN UNDER 227½

Can'tPickAWinner
John Anthony Sports Thursday's Free Selection: New York Yankees - 190

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 08:59 AM
Ace / V.I.P.

NBA GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS ‑8.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Vegas Investment Picks

NBA PHILADELPHIA 76ERS ‑2.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Mikey Money

MLB MINNESOTA TWINS ‑170

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 09:05 AM
Weekend Watch
Joe Williams

Thursday, April 18

The Giants and Nationals have a battle of left-handed pitchers for the matinee game from the nation's capital. San Francisco has won just three of their past 11 on the road against left-handed starting pitchers, and they're 1-6 in the past seven against NL East opponents. In addition, San Francisco is just 7-22 in the past 29 games away from home. The Nationals are 1-5 in the past six vs. LHP, although they're 4-1 in the past five against teams with a losing overall record. The 'over' has connected in five of the past six meetings overall, and the over is 4-1-1 in the past six meetings at Nationals Park.

The Reds have dropped four in a row against NL West opponents, and they're 0-5 in the past five road games against a team with a losing home mark. Cincinnati is also 10-28 in the past 38 contests against teams with a winning overall mark. The Padres have won just once in the past five at home, and they're 0-4 in the past four at home vs. RHP. The under is 22-6 in the past 28 road games, and 18-5 in their past 23 away from home against winning teams. The under is 7-3 in San Diego's past 10 home games, too. However, the over is 10-1 in the past 11 meetings, and 4-1-1 in the past six meetings at Petco Park. Weather Report The wins will be blowing in at a 14-17 mph clip from right field to home plate, and there is a 35 percent chance of rain or greater fort he White Sox-Tigers game all throughout the early-evening hours. A postponement here wouldn't be a surprise. For the Jays-Twins in Minneapolis, the wind will blow out to right field at 10-13 mph. In Denver, wind will also be an issue, but it's blowing in from left-center field at 11-14 mph in the early to middle innings, tapering off to 8-11 mph by the final third of the game.

Friday, April 19

Madison Bumgarner takes the ball on Friday for the series opener against the Pirates in the Steel City. San Francisco is just 1-5 in the past six starts by MadBum, and 0-4 in his past four assignments against NL Central opponents. In addition, they're just 9-23 in his past 32 starts away from home. The Pirates have won four in a row at home, and four of the past five overall. In addition, the Bucs have won 15 of the past 20 games against teams with a losing overall mark. San Francisco has won seven of their past nine trips to Pittsburgh, too.

Justin Verlander makes the start on the road against the Texas Rangers against Drew Smyly in a matchup which looks ultra-favorable on paper. The 'Stros have won seven in a row against teams with a winning overall mark, and they're 4-0 in the past four after an odd day. In addition, Houston has won 21 of the past 29 against AL West foes, and 20 of their past 28 vs. LHP. Houston has also won 20 of Verlander's past 24 starts on the road, and 16 of his past 22 against divisional opponents. The Rangers have won four in a row at home, and they're 5-1 in the past six at Globe Life Park vs. RHP. Houston has also won 18 of their past 23 trips to Arlington, while the under has hit in four of the past five meetings in Texas. Weather Report The Diamondbacks and Cubs will square off in an afternoon battle at Wrigley, and the wind will be blowing in briskly from left field into the face of the batters at a whopping 24-27 mph. That will help 'under' bettors immensely. There is a 30 percent chance of precipitation in Baltimore for the Twins-O's matchup. If the game does get underway, the winds will be blowing out at 17-20 mph to left-center field.

In Pittsburgh, a delay is likely, as the weather forecast calls for a 50 percent or greater chance of rain through 10 p.m., lowering to 30 percent. The Giants and Bucs might have trouble getting underway. There is a 30-40 percent chance of rain for Royals-Yankees, too. If they are able to play, the winds will blow 17-20 mph from right to left. The White Sox-Tigers will deal with 40 or more percent chance of rain, and winds 19-22 mph blowing out to right field. For the Braves-Indians, they'll also faced a steady rain, and it sounds unlikely they'll get the interleague series opener in. In Texas, the Astros and Rangers will deal with winds of 10-13 mph blowing out to the right-center field power alley. Lastly, the Mets and Cardinals will also deal with breezy conditions, blowing 15-18 mph from left field to first base.

Saturday, April 20

Matt Shoemaker will take the ball for the Blue Jays, and he knows the Athletics well from his days with the Angels. He is 4-1 with a 3.79 ERA across eight starts against the A's since the start of the 2016 season, and they're hitting just .258 against him. Shoemaker is 2-1 with a 3.91 ERA in five outings at Overstock.com Coliseum, and the A's are hitting just .217 against him there with 24 strikeouts over 25 1/3 innings. If anyone gives him trouble, it would be who you expect. 1B/DH Khris Davis is 6-for-15 (.400) with two doubles and two solo homers, while OF Stephen Piscotty has two homers and seven RBI vs. Shoemaker in just nine at-bats.

The Rays will take their hacks against Red Sox SP Rick Porcello, who enters 0-3 with an 11.12 ERA and 3.00 WHIP. The struggles could continue, as Tampa Bay's current roster is a collective .287 with five doubles, a triple, two homers and 13 RBI across 150 at-bats. However, since the start of the 2016 season he is 9-6 with a 3.71 ERA with 106 strikeouts over 106 2/3 innings across 17 starts vs. Tampa Bay. That includes a 5-3 mark, 2.93 ERA and 56 strikeouts over 55 1/3 innings in nine starts at Tropicana Field.

Gerrit Cole and the Astros will look to take care of the Rangers in Arlington. You know Houston's dominance vs. Texas, but he is just 1-2 overall this season despite a 3.24 ERA, 36 strikeouts and a 0.92 WHIP. Since joining the Astros he is 2-0 with a 2.88 ERA in four starts vs. the Rangers, and they're hitting just .180 against him with nine walks and 40 strikeouts across 25 innings.

Sunday, April 21

Collin McHugh will face the Rangers in the series finale. He is humming along with a 3-1 record, 1.96 ERA and 0.83 WHIP with 27 strikeouts over 23 innings in four starts. Since the start of the 2016 season he is 2-1 with a 3.62 ERA with 26 strikeouts and just three homers over 27 1/3 innings in four starts and six relief appearances against Texas. He is also 2-1 in three starts and three relief appearances at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, but he has a dismal 5.12 ERA in those appearances. If anyone gives him trouble, it might be Elvis Andrus and Rougned Odor. Andrus is 7-for-22 (.318) against him overall, while Odor is 7-for-23 (.304) with a double, a home run and five RBI.

In a replay of the 1995 World Series, the Cleveland Indians host the Atlanta Braves at Progressive Field on Sunday Night Baseball. RHP Shane Bieber will make the start, and he has impressed to date for a team already with an embarrassment of riches in the pitching department. Bieber is 2-0 with a 1.71 ERA and 0.81 WHIP over his three starts and four appearances across 21 innings with 22 strikeouts. He enters play with three consecutive quality starts. Max Fried is also on a similar roll, posting three straight quality starts heading into play, posting a 2-0 record, 0.92 ERA and 0.86 WHIP with 12 strikeouts and just four walks over 19 2/3 innings. While the Braves entered the series 5-1 in the past six interleague games, the under is 4-1 in their past five interleague road outings vs. RHP. The under is 5-1 in Cleveland's past six interleague home games against teams with a winning record entering the series, too. The under was also 9-2-1 in the previous 12 meetings between Atlanta and Cleveland heading into Friday's series opener.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 09:05 AM
MLB
Weather Report

Thursday, April 18

http://i64.tinypic.com/168hf8h.jpg

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 09:06 AM
MLB
Long Sheet

Thursday, April 18

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARIZONA (8 - 9) at ATLANTA (9 - 7) - 12:10 PM
LUKE WEAVER (R) vs. TOUKI TOUSSAINT (R)
There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

Head-to-Head Series History
ARIZONA is 1-0 (+1.3 Units) against ATLANTA this season
1 of 1 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+1.0 Units)

LUKE WEAVER vs. ATLANTA since 1997
WEAVER is 0-1 when starting against ATLANTA with an ERA of 15.42 and a WHIP of 2.570.
His team's record is 0-1 (-1.4 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 0-1. (-1.0 units)

TOUKI TOUSSAINT vs. ARIZONA since 1997
TOUSSAINT is 0-0 when starting against ARIZONA with an ERA of 3.17 and a WHIP of 1.235.
His team's record is 1-0 (+1.3 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-0. (+1.0 units)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAN FRANCISCO (8 - 10) at WASHINGTON (7 - 8) - 1:05 PM
DREW POMERANZ (L) vs. PAT CORBIN (L)
Top Trends for this game.
SAN FRANCISCO is 60-110 (-35.9 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 3 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 55-71 (-28.0 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons.
POMERANZ is 24-35 (-21.2 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record since 1997. (Team's Record)
WASHINGTON is 89-88 (-28.7 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 22-30 (-17.3 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 44-46 (-27.2 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 7-13 (-14.3 Units) against the money line in home games in April games over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 0-5 (-7.9 Units) against the money line when playing with a day off this season.
WASHINGTON is 18-22 (-14.2 Units) against the money line in home games in day games over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 18-29 (-22.3 Units) against the money line against left-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 36-33 (-13.1 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.

SAN FRANCISCO is 1-0 (+1.7 Units) against WASHINGTON this season
1 of 1 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+1.0 Units)

DREW POMERANZ vs. WASHINGTON since 1997
POMERANZ is 2-0 when starting against WASHINGTON with an ERA of 2.19 and a WHIP of 0.811.
His team's record is 2-0 (+3.1 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-1. (-0.1 units)

PAT CORBIN vs. SAN FRANCISCO since 1997
CORBIN is 8-8 when starting against SAN FRANCISCO with an ERA of 3.11 and a WHIP of 1.108.
His team's record is 11-12 (-3.1 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 11-12. (-2.7 units)

LA DODGERS (11 - 8) at MILWAUKEE (12 - 6) - 8:10 PM
JULIO URIAS (L) vs. ZACH DAVIES (R)
LA DODGERS are 111-87 (-24.9 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
LA DODGERS are 33-33 (-17.2 Units) against the money line in April games over the last 3 seasons.
LA DODGERS are 77-67 (-25.6 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 114-77 (+32.7 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 62-34 (+20.8 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 78-43 (+33.8 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 54-38 (+20.3 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

MILWAUKEE is 2-1 (+1.8 Units) against LA DODGERS this season
2 of 3 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+0.8 Units)

JULIO URIAS vs. MILWAUKEE since 1997
URIAS is 1-1 when starting against MILWAUKEE with an ERA of 3.94 and a WHIP of 1.313.
His team's record is 2-1 (+0.5 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-2. (-1.4 units)

ZACH DAVIES vs. LA DODGERS since 1997
DAVIES is 3-1 when starting against LA DODGERS with an ERA of 2.30 and a WHIP of 0.989.
His team's record is 3-2 (+2.3 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-4. (-3.5 units)

PHILADELPHIA (10 - 6) at COLORADO (6 - 12) - 8:40 PM
ZACH EFLIN (R) vs. KYLE FREELAND (L)
PHILADELPHIA is 23-43 (-20.1 Units) against the money line on the road when the money line is +125 to -125 over the last 3 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 34-52 (-18.3 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
COLORADO is 70-54 (+17.1 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
COLORADO is 58-39 (+22.6 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 2 seasons.
COLORADO is 57-49 (+13.7 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
FREELAND is 25-13 (+14.6 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
FREELAND is 16-8 (+9.8 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
FREELAND is 17-5 (+14.8 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
COLORADO is 5-12 (-10.2 Units) against the money line in home games in April games over the last 2 seasons.

There were no past matchups in this series during this time period.

ZACH EFLIN vs. COLORADO since 1997
EFLIN is 1-2 when starting against COLORADO with an ERA of 9.20 and a WHIP of 1.977.
His team's record is 1-2 (-0.2 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 0-2. (-2.2 units)

KYLE FREELAND vs. PHILADELPHIA since 1997
FREELAND is 0-0 when starting against PHILADELPHIA with an ERA of 0.00 and a WHIP of 3.030.
His team's record is 1-0 (+1.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-0. (+1.0 units)

CINCINNATI (5 - 11) at SAN DIEGO (11 - 8) - 10:10 PM
TANNER ROARK (R) vs. CHRIS PADDACK (R)
CINCINNATI is 11-30 (-17.8 Units) against the money line in April games over the last 2 seasons.
CINCINNATI is 50-79 (-23.0 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
SAN DIEGO is 34-54 (-21.1 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN DIEGO is 21-43 (-23.2 Units) against the money line in home games in night games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN DIEGO is 21-37 (-17.4 Units) against the money line in home games against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
SAN DIEGO is 19-33 (-15.4 Units) against the money line in home games after a loss over the last 2 seasons.

TANNER ROARK vs. SAN DIEGO since 1997
ROARK is 3-1 when starting against SAN DIEGO with an ERA of 2.89 and a WHIP of 0.786.
His team's record is 3-1 (+0.7 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-3. (-2.2 units)

CHRIS PADDACK vs. CINCINNATI since 1997
No recent starts.

CHI WHITE SOX (7 - 9) at DETROIT (8 - 8) - 1:10 PM
IVAN NOVA (R) vs. TYSON ROSS (R)

IVAN NOVA vs. DETROIT since 1997
NOVA is 0-4 when starting against DETROIT with an ERA of 5.77 and a WHIP of 1.649.
His team's record is 4-4 (-0.6 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 3-5. (-2.7 units)

TYSON ROSS vs. CHI WHITE SOX since 1997
ROSS is 2-0 when starting against CHI WHITE SOX with an ERA of 3.97 and a WHIP of 1.545.
His team's record is 3-1 (+2.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 3-1. (+2.0 units)

TORONTO (7 - 11) at MINNESOTA (8 - 6) - 1:10 PM
CLAY BUCHHOLZ (R) vs. MICHAEL PINEDA (R)
BUCHHOLZ is 16-26 (-15.5 Units) against the money line in April games since 1997. (Team's Record)
MINNESOTA is 105-127 (-41.1 Units) against the money line in home games when playing on Thursday since 1997.

TORONTO is 2-0 (+2.7 Units) against MINNESOTA this season
1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=-0.1 Units, Under=-0.2 Units)

CLAY BUCHHOLZ vs. MINNESOTA since 1997
BUCHHOLZ is 4-2 when starting against MINNESOTA with an ERA of 3.52 and a WHIP of 1.328.
His team's record is 6-4 (-0.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 6-3. (+2.7 units)

MICHAEL PINEDA vs. TORONTO since 1997
PINEDA is 2-4 when starting against TORONTO with an ERA of 3.98 and a WHIP of 1.339.
His team's record is 4-9 (-6.4 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 4-9. (-6.1 units)

KANSAS CITY (5 - 12) at NY YANKEES (7 - 9) - 6:35 PM
HOMER BAILEY (R) vs. DOMINGO GERMAN (R)
KANSAS CITY is 10-30 (-19.0 Units) against the money line in April games over the last 2 seasons.
BAILEY is 2-21 (-18.4 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
BAILEY is 1-12 (-11.1 Units) against the money line when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
BAILEY is 7-18 (-13.5 Units) against the money line when playing on Thursday since 1997. (Team's Record)
BAILEY is 2-14 (-11.4 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
NY YANKEES are 94-69 (-30.9 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons.

HOMER BAILEY vs. NY YANKEES since 1997
BAILEY is 1-1 when starting against NY YANKEES with an ERA of 5.84 and a WHIP of 1.541.
His team's record is 1-1 (+0.4 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-0. (+2.0 units)

DOMINGO GERMAN vs. KANSAS CITY since 1997
No recent starts.

BALTIMORE (7 - 11) at TAMPA BAY (13 - 4) - 7:10 PM
ANDREW CASHNER (R) vs. RYAN YARBROUGH (L)

TAMPA BAY is 1-0 (+1.0 Units) against BALTIMORE this season
1 of 1 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+1.0 Units)

ANDREW CASHNER vs. TAMPA BAY since 1997
CASHNER is 2-1 when starting against TAMPA BAY with an ERA of 4.13 and a WHIP of 1.458.
His team's record is 3-1 (+3.8 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-2. (-0.1 units)

RYAN YARBROUGH vs. BALTIMORE since 1997
No recent starts.

SEATTLE (13 - 7) at LA ANGELS (8 - 9) - 10:07 PM
FELIX HERNANDEZ (R) vs. CHRIS STRATTON (R)
LA ANGELS are 33-19 (+14.3 Units) against the money line when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 2 seasons.
STRATTON is 15-4 (+13.5 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
STRATTON is 11-3 (+10.3 Units) against the money line in home games against division opponents over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
STRATTON is 10-1 (+10.9 Units) against the money line in home games in night games over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
STRATTON is 10-4 (+9.0 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
SEATTLE is 13-7 (+7.8 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
SEATTLE is 50-38 (+16.6 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
SEATTLE is 35-25 (+14.0 Units) against the money line on the road when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 3 seasons.
SEATTLE is 17-7 (+10.7 Units) against the money line in road games in April games over the last 2 seasons.
SEATTLE is 72-50 (+19.1 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
SEATTLE is 70-55 (+13.3 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.

SEATTLE is 2-0 (+2.0 Units) against LA ANGELS this season
1 of 1 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+1.0 Units)

FELIX HERNANDEZ vs. LA ANGELS since 1997
HERNANDEZ is 17-18 when starting against LA ANGELS with an ERA of 3.56 and a WHIP of 1.188.
His team's record is 25-29 (-8.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 28-20. (+5.4 units)

CHRIS STRATTON vs. SEATTLE since 1997
STRATTON is 0-1 when starting against SEATTLE with an ERA of 8.31 and a WHIP of 2.079.
His team's record is 0-1 (-1.1 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 0-0. (+0.0 units)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 09:06 AM
MLB

Thursday, April 18

National League
Diamondbacks (9-9) @ Braves (9-8)
Weaver is 0-1, 5.63 in his three starts; he allowed eight runs in 4.2 IP in his only start vs Atlanta. Team in his starts: 1-2
5-inning record: 2-0-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-3 Over/under: 3-0

Soroka was 2-1, 3.51 in his first five MLB starts LY. Team in his starts: 0-0
5-inning record: 0-0 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-0 Over/under: 0-0

Diamondbacks won four of their last five road games (over 13-5). Over/under 1st 5 innings: under 5-2 last seven.

Atlanta lost four of its last six games; five of their last eight games went over. Over/under 1st 5 innings: over 6-2-1 last nine

Giants (8-11) @ Nationals (8-8)
Pomeranz is 0-1, 3.86 in three starts; he is 2-0, 2.19 in two starts vs Washington. Team in his starts: 2-1
5-inning record: 0-3 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-3 Over/under: 0-3

Corbin is 0-0, 2.84 in three starts; he is 8-8, 3.04 in 25 games (23 starts) vs SF. Team in his starts: 1-2
5-inning record: 2-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-3 Over/under: 3-0

Giants won four of last six games, are 3-6 on road. Under is 4-2-1 in their last seven games. Over/under 1st 5 innings: under 4-2-1 in last seven

Washington is 7-5 in its last 12 games; they’re 4-6 at home. Over is 10-5 in their last 15 games. Over/under 1st 5 innings: 5-4-1 at home

Dodgers (12-8) @ Brewers (12-7)
Urias is 0-1, 5.93 in three starts. Team in his starts: 1-2
5-inning record: 2-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-3 Over/under: 2-1

Davies is 2-0, 2.55 in three starts; he is 3-1, 2.30 in five starts vs LA. Team in his starts: 3-0
5-inning record: 3-0 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-3 Over/under: 0-3

Dodgers won their last four games; their last five games stayed under. Over/under 1st 5 innings: over 6-1 in last seven

Milwaukee won four of last six games; they’re 7-3 at home. Over is 9-3 in their last 12 games. Over/under 1st 5 innings: over 10-2 in last 12

Reds (5-12) @ Padres (11-8)
Roark is 0-0, 4.30 in three starts; he is 3-1, 2.90 in five games (4 starts) vs San Diego. Team in his starts: 1-2
5-inning record: 1-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 2-3 Over/under: 1-2

Paddack is 0-0, 1.93 in three starts. Team in his starts: 3-0
5-inning record: 0-1-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-3 Over/under: 1-2

Cincinnati lost its last four games (under 13-4). Over/under 1st 5 innings: under 8-5-1 in last 14.

San Diego lost its last three games; under is 7-2 in their home games. Over/under 1st 5 innings: over 3-1 in last four.

American League
White Sox (7-10) @ Tigers (8-9)
Nova is 0-1, 1.38 in two road starts; he is 0-3, 5.36 in eight games (7 starts) vs Detroit. Team in his starts: 0-3
5-inning record: 0-1-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-3 Over/under: 2-1

Ross is 1-2, 4.00 in three starts; he is 3-0, 3.51 in five games (4 starts) vs Chicago. Team in his starts: 1-2
5-inning record: 2-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-3 Over/under: 0-3

Chicago won three of its last four games (under 5-1 in last six). Over/under 1st 5 innings: over 10-2-1 last 13

Detroit lost its last five games; under is 4-1-1 in their last six. Over/under 1st 5 innings: over 3-1 in last four

Blue Jays (7-12) @ Twins (9-6)
Buchholz allowed one run in six IP in his first ’19 start; he is 4-2, 3.76 in 13 games (10 starts) vs Minnesota. Team in his starts: 1-0
5-inning record: 0-0-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-1 Over/under: 0-1

Pineda is 2-0, 3.00 in three starts; he is 2-4, 3.98 in 13 starts vs Toronto. Team in his starts: 3-0
5-inning record: 3-0 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-3 Over/under: 1-1-1

Blue Jays lost 11 of their last 16 games; five of their last eight games went over. Over/under 1st 5 innings: under 12-6-1

Minnesota split its last eight games; six of their last nine games went over. Over/under 1st 5 innings: over 9-3-1 last 13.

Royals (6-12) @ New York (8-9)
Bailey is 1-1, 5.29 in three starts. he is 1-1, 5.84 in two starts vs NY. Team in his starts: 1-2
5-inning record: 2-0-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-3 Over/under: 2-1

German is 2-0, 2.45 in two starts. Team in his starts: 2-0
5-inning record: 2-0 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-2 Over/under: 1-1

Rpyals won four of their last six games; their last four road games stayed under. Over/under 1st 5 innings: over 6-3-1 last ten.

New York won three of last four games (under 8-2-1 at home). Over/under 1st 5 innings: under 3-1 last four

Orioles (7-12) @ Tampa Bay (14-4)
Cashner is 3-0, 3.86 in his last three starts; he is 2-1, 4.13 in four starts vs Tampa Bay. Team in his starts: 3-1
5-inning record: 2-1-2 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-4 Over/under: 2-1-1

Bullpen game for Tampa Bay. Team in bullpen games: 2-1
5-inning record: 2-1 Allowed run in 1st inning:0-3 Over/under: 2-1

Orioles lost 11 of their last 14 games; nine of their last 13 games went over. Over/under 1st 5 innings: 9-8-2

Tampa Bay won eight of its last nine games; under is 9-0 in their home games. Over/under 1st 5 innings: over 5-2 in last seven.

Mariners (13-8) @ Angels (8-10)
Hernandez is 1-1, 5.84 in three starts; he is 5-7, 3.30 in 27 starts in Anaheim. Team in his starts: 2-1
5-inning record: 1-1-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 1-3 Over/under: 2-1

Pena is 0-1, 4.38 in three starts (12.1 IP). Team in his starts: 2-1
5-inning record: 1-1-1 Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-3 Over/under: 0-3

Seattle lost its last six games after a 13-2 start; over is 12-5-1 in their last 18 games. Over/under 1st 5 innings: 12-8

Angels lost four of last five games; they’re 6-1 at home. Under is 6-4-1 in their last 11 games. Over/under 1st 5 innings: 8-2 in last ten.

%age of times teams score in first inning (road/home/total)
Team (road-home-total)- thru 4/17
Ariz 2-8……2-9………4
Atl 1-5……6-11………7
Cubs 2-11……1-5………3
Reds 1-8……1-8………..2
Colo 1-13……0-5……..1
LA 1-6……8-12………9
Mia 1-7……2-12……..3
Milw 2-9…….5-9……..7
Mets 3-12……0-5……..3
Philly 1-5…….3-11……..4
Pitt 3-9…….3-6…….6
StL 3-10…….2-7……..5
SD 4-10…….1-9…….5
SF 0-8…….0-10…..0
Wash 2-6…….3-9……..5

Orioles 4-11…….4-7………8
Boston 2-12…..1-6……….3
W Sox 2-8…….1-8……….3
Clev 4-11…….3-6……..7
Det 0-8…….3-9………3
Astros 4-11…….2-6……..6
KC 2-5…….6-12…….8
Angels 1-10……1-6………2
Twins 1-7……1-7………..2
NYY 3-6……3-10……….6
A’s 3-11…….1-9……..4
Sea 4-9…….5-11………9
TB 7-9…….3-8………10
Texas 1-5…….4-10………5
Toronto 0-8…….2-10……2

Interleague play- 2019
NL @ AL– 7-3 AL, favorites -$390 under 5-4-1
AL @ NL– 5-4 NL, favorites -$167 over 5-4
Total: 11-8 AL, favorites -$ 557 Under 9-9-1

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 09:07 AM
MLB

Thursday, April 18

Trend Report

Arizona Diamondbacks
Arizona is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
Arizona is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Arizona is 7-14 SU in its last 21 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Arizona's last 8 games on the road
Arizona is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Atlanta
Arizona is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing Atlanta
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Arizona's last 5 games when playing Atlanta
Arizona is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games when playing on the road against Atlanta
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Arizona's last 5 games when playing on the road against Atlanta
Atlanta Braves
Atlanta is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games
Atlanta is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Arizona
Atlanta is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing Arizona
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Atlanta's last 5 games when playing Arizona
Atlanta is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games when playing at home against Arizona
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Atlanta's last 5 games when playing at home against Arizona

San Francisco Giants
San Francisco is 8-17 ATS in its last 25 games
San Francisco is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Francisco's last 6 games
San Francisco is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
San Francisco is 3-9 SU in its last 12 games on the road
San Francisco is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Washington
San Francisco is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing Washington
The total has gone OVER in 4 of San Francisco's last 5 games when playing Washington
The total has gone UNDER in 15 of San Francisco's last 21 games when playing Washington
San Francisco is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Washington
San Francisco is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Washington
The total has gone UNDER in 10 of San Francisco's last 15 games when playing on the road against Washington
Washington Nationals
Washington is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 16 of Washington's last 22 games
Washington is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing San Francisco
Washington is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing San Francisco
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington's last 5 games when playing San Francisco
The total has gone UNDER in 15 of Washington's last 21 games when playing San Francisco
Washington is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against San Francisco
Washington is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against San Francisco
The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Washington's last 15 games when playing at home against San Francisco

Chicago White Sox
Chi White Sox is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games
Chi White Sox is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
Chi White Sox is 7-15 SU in its last 22 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Chi White Sox's last 5 games
Chi White Sox is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Chi White Sox is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games on the road
Chi White Sox is 5-11 SU in its last 16 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Chi White Sox's last 7 games on the road
Chi White Sox is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Detroit
Chi White Sox is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing Detroit
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Chi White Sox's last 8 games when playing Detroit
Chi White Sox is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Detroit
Chi White Sox is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Detroit
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chi White Sox's last 5 games when playing on the road against Detroit
Detroit Tigers
Detroit is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games
Detroit is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Detroit's last 17 games
Detroit is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Detroit's last 6 games at home
Detroit is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Chi White Sox
Detroit is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing Chi White Sox
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Detroit's last 8 games when playing Chi White Sox
Detroit is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Chi White Sox
Detroit is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Chi White Sox
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Detroit's last 5 games when playing at home against Chi White Sox

Toronto Blue Jays
Toronto is 5-11 SU in its last 16 games
Toronto is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Toronto is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games on the road
Toronto is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Minnesota
Toronto is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing Minnesota
Toronto is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
Toronto is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Toronto's last 12 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
Minnesota Twins
Minnesota is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Minnesota is 15-6 SU in its last 21 games
Minnesota is 11-3 SU in its last 14 games at home
Minnesota is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Toronto
Minnesota is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing Toronto
Minnesota is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Toronto
Minnesota is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Toronto
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Minnesota's last 12 games when playing at home against Toronto

Kansas City Royals
Kansas City is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games
Kansas City is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
Kansas City is 4-12 SU in its last 16 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Kansas City's last 5 games
Kansas City is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Kansas City is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Kansas City's last 5 games on the road
Kansas City is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing NY Yankees
Kansas City is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing NY Yankees
Kansas City is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against NY Yankees
Kansas City is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against NY Yankees
New York Yankees
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of NY Yankees's last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of NY Yankees's last 8 games at home
NY Yankees is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Kansas City
NY Yankees is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Kansas City
NY Yankees is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Kansas City
NY Yankees is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Kansas City

Baltimore Orioles
Baltimore is 3-11 ATS in its last 14 games
Baltimore is 3-11 SU in its last 14 games
The total has gone OVER in 9 of Baltimore's last 13 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Baltimore's last 6 games
Baltimore is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
Baltimore is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Baltimore's last 8 games on the road
Baltimore is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Tampa Bay
Baltimore is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Tampa Bay
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Baltimore's last 7 games when playing Tampa Bay
Baltimore is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay
Baltimore is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Baltimore's last 7 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay Rays
Tampa Bay is 8-1 ATS in its last 9 games
Tampa Bay is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Tampa Bay's last 7 games
Tampa Bay is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games at home
Tampa Bay is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Tampa Bay's last 9 games at home
Tampa Bay is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Baltimore
Tampa Bay is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Baltimore
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Tampa Bay's last 7 games when playing Baltimore
Tampa Bay is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Baltimore
Tampa Bay is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Baltimore
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Tampa Bay's last 7 games when playing at home against Baltimore

Los Angeles Dodgers
LA Dodgers is 2-8 ATS in its last 10 games
LA Dodgers is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of LA Dodgers's last 5 games
LA Dodgers is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
LA Dodgers is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
LA Dodgers is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games when playing Milwaukee
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of LA Dodgers's last 9 games when playing Milwaukee
LA Dodgers is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Milwaukee
Milwaukee Brewers
Milwaukee is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
Milwaukee is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
Milwaukee is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Milwaukee is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Milwaukee's last 6 games at home
Milwaukee is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games when playing LA Dodgers
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Milwaukee's last 9 games when playing LA Dodgers
Milwaukee is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against LA Dodgers

Philadelphia Phillies
Philadelphia is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games
Philadelphia is 13-6 SU in its last 19 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Philadelphia's last 8 games
Philadelphia is 4-13 ATS in its last 17 games on the road
Philadelphia is 3-12 SU in its last 15 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 5 games on the road
Philadelphia is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Colorado
Philadelphia is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing Colorado
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Philadelphia's last 7 games when playing Colorado
Philadelphia is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Colorado
Philadelphia is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Colorado
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 6 games when playing on the road against Colorado
Colorado Rockies
Colorado is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Colorado is 5-11 ATS in its last 16 games
Colorado is 4-12 SU in its last 16 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Colorado's last 7 games
Colorado is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Colorado is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games at home
Colorado is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Philadelphia
Colorado is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Philadelphia
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Colorado's last 7 games when playing Philadelphia
Colorado is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
Colorado is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Colorado's last 6 games when playing at home against Philadelphia

Seattle Mariners
Seattle is 16-8 ATS in its last 24 games
Seattle is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games
Seattle is 16-8 SU in its last 24 games
Seattle is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Seattle's last 5 games
Seattle is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Seattle is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Seattle's last 7 games on the road
Seattle is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing LA Angels
Seattle is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing LA Angels
Seattle is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against LA Angels
Seattle is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against LA Angels
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Seattle's last 6 games when playing on the road against LA Angels
Los Angeles Angels
LA Angels is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games
LA Angels is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of LA Angels's last 11 games
LA Angels is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games at home
LA Angels is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of LA Angels's last 6 games at home
LA Angels is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Seattle
LA Angels is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing Seattle
LA Angels is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Seattle
LA Angels is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Seattle
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Angels's last 6 games when playing at home against Seattle

Cincinnati Reds
Cincinnati is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
Cincinnati is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Cincinnati's last 7 games
Cincinnati is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games on the road
Cincinnati is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 16 of Cincinnati's last 18 games on the road
Cincinnati is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing San Diego
Cincinnati is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing San Diego
The total has gone OVER in 10 of Cincinnati's last 11 games when playing San Diego
Cincinnati is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games when playing on the road against San Diego
Cincinnati is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against San Diego
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cincinnati's last 6 games when playing on the road against San Diego
San Diego Padres
San Diego is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
San Diego is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
San Diego is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of San Diego's last 10 games at home
San Diego is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Cincinnati
San Diego is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing Cincinnati
The total has gone OVER in 10 of San Diego's last 11 games when playing Cincinnati
San Diego is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games when playing at home against Cincinnati
San Diego is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Cincinnati
The total has gone OVER in 4 of San Diego's last 6 games when playing at home against Cincinnati

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 09:07 AM
http://i68.tinypic.com/53p6z6.jpg

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 09:08 AM
543Philadelphia -544 Brooklyn
PHILADELPHIA is 13-4 ATS (8.6 Units) after a division game in the current season.

545Denver -546 San Antonio
SAN ANTONIO is 7-0 ATS (7 Units) in home games when playing 4 or less games in 10 days in the current season.

547Golden State -548 La Clippers
GOLDEN STATE is 87-59 ATS (22.1 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game - 2nd half of the season since 1996.

Can'tPickAWinner
NBA
Long Sheet

Thursday, April 18

PHILADELPHIA (52 - 32) at BROOKLYN (43 - 41) - 4/18/2019, 8:05 PM
PHILADELPHIA is 14-25 ATS (-13.5 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 6-16 ATS (-11.6 Units) after a win by 10 points or more this season.
PHILADELPHIA is 16-28 ATS (-14.8 Units) after scoring 115 points or more this season.
BROOKLYN is 46-38 ATS (+4.2 Units) in all games this season.
BROOKLYN is 34-24 ATS (+7.6 Units) when the total is greater than or equal to 220 this season.
BROOKLYN is 66-52 ATS (+8.8 Units) as an underdog over the last 2 seasons.
BROOKLYN is 12-4 ATS (+7.6 Units) when playing with 2 days rest this season.
BROOKLYN is 33-16 ATS (+15.4 Units) revenging a loss vs opponent this season.
BROOKLYN is 52-35 ATS (+13.5 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
BROOKLYN is 38-23 ATS (+12.7 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game this season.
PHILADELPHIA is 141-116 ATS (+13.4 Units) in all games over the last 3 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 159-124 ATS (+22.6 Units) when playing with 2 days rest since 1996.
PHILADELPHIA is 13-4 ATS (+8.6 Units) after a division game this season.
PHILADELPHIA is 76-56 ATS (+14.4 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game over the last 3 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 43-25 ATS (+15.5 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game - 2nd half of the season over the last 3 seasons.

BROOKLYN is 7-6 against the spread versus PHILADELPHIA over the last 3 seasons
PHILADELPHIA is 9-5 straight up against BROOKLYN over the last 3 seasons
7 of 14 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

DENVER (55 - 29) at SAN ANTONIO (49 - 35) - 4/18/2019, 9:05 PM
DENVER is 13-25 ATS (-14.5 Units) against Southwest division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
SAN ANTONIO is 1091-957 ATS (+38.3 Units) in all games since 1996.
SAN ANTONIO is 860-735 ATS (+51.5 Units) as a favorite since 1996.
SAN ANTONIO is 51-32 ATS (+15.8 Units) in home games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN ANTONIO is 8-1 ATS (+6.9 Units) in home games against Northwest division opponents this season.
SAN ANTONIO is 82-56 ATS (+20.4 Units) in home games in all playoff games since 1996.
SAN ANTONIO is 32-14 ATS (+16.6 Units) when tied in a playoff series since 1996.
SAN ANTONIO is 27-8 ATS (+18.2 Units) revenging a loss vs opponent this season.
SAN ANTONIO is 13-4 ATS (+8.6 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
SAN ANTONIO is 196-145 ATS (+36.5 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season since 1996.
SAN ANTONIO is 34-25 ATS (+6.5 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game this season.

SAN ANTONIO is 8-5 against the spread versus DENVER over the last 3 seasons
SAN ANTONIO is 8-5 straight up against DENVER over the last 3 seasons
7 of 13 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

GOLDEN STATE (58 - 26) at LA CLIPPERS (49 - 35) - 4/18/2019, 10:35 PM
GOLDEN STATE is 36-47 ATS (-15.7 Units) in all games this season.
GOLDEN STATE is 32-44 ATS (-16.4 Units) as a favorite this season.
GOLDEN STATE is 46-60 ATS (-20.0 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
GOLDEN STATE is 28-42 ATS (-18.2 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game this season.
LA CLIPPERS are 46-37 ATS (+5.3 Units) in all games this season.
LA CLIPPERS are 24-10 ATS (+13.0 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
LA CLIPPERS are 22-10 ATS (+11.0 Units) after a division game over the last 2 seasons.
LA CLIPPERS are 61-45 ATS (+11.5 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.
GOLDEN STATE is 137-101 ATS (+25.9 Units) in April games since 1996.
GOLDEN STATE is 69-45 ATS (+19.5 Units) in all playoff games since 1996.
GOLDEN STATE is 28-11 ATS (+15.9 Units) in the first round of the playoffs since 1996.
GOLDEN STATE is 87-59 ATS (+22.1 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game - 2nd half of the season since 1996.
LA CLIPPERS are 176-220 ATS (-66.0 Units) in home games in the second half of the season since 1996.
LA CLIPPERS are 230-291 ATS (-90.1 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season since 1996.

GOLDEN STATE is 8-6 against the spread versus LA CLIPPERS over the last 3 seasons
GOLDEN STATE is 11-3 straight up against LA CLIPPERS over the last 3 seasons
10 of 14 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Can'tPickAWinner
NBA

Thursday, April 18

76ers scored 80 points in 2nd half of Game 2 after leading by 1 at half; Brooklyn missed defensive ace Dudley, who was +16 in 28:00 in Game 1. Philly shot 56% from floor in Game 2 win; they’re 3-5 in last eight games overall, 2-5 vs spread in last seven road games. Brooklyn’s bench was +74 in Game 1, -7 in Game 2; Nets won four of last five games overall- they’re 35 vs spread in last eight home games. Four of their last six games stayed under. Six of 76ers’ last eight games went over. Sixers won five of their last eight games with Brooklyn; three of last four series games went over

Denver ended Game 2 on a 55-27 run, coming back from 19 down to win 114-105, evening series 1-1. Murray scored 24 points, 21 in 4th quarter, after going 8-24 in Game 1. Home team has now won 11 of last 12 series games. Nuggets split their last 14 games, are 1-5 vs spread in last six road games; they were 10-24 on arc in Game 2, after going 6-28 in Game 1. Denver lost its last four visits (2-2 vs spread) to the Alamo. Five of last six series games stayed under the total. Spurs’ four subs were +32 in Game 1, -34 in Game 2; they gave up 39 points in 4th quarter Tuesday. Nuggets are in playoffs for first time in six years; their last first round series win was in ’09.

Golden State led by 23 at half, by 31 with 7:30 left in 3rd quarter, but lost Game 2 at home, biggest comeback win in NBA playoff history. Warriors had 69-73 points at halftime of first two games; they lost Cousins (quad) early in Game 2. Warriors won seven of its last nine games (under 5-3-1). Clippers lost four of last six games; over is 11-3-1 in their last 15 games. Williams scored had 36 points off bench in Game 2. Warriors won nine of last 12 games with the Clippers, but LA covered five of last eight. Nine of last 12 series games went over. LA is 3-6 vs spread in its last nine games at Staples.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 09:09 AM
NBA

Thursday, April 18

Trend Report

Philadelphia 76ers
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Philadelphia's last 8 games
Philadelphia is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
Philadelphia is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Philadelphia's last 9 games on the road
Philadelphia is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Brooklyn
Philadelphia is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games when playing Brooklyn
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 5 games when playing Brooklyn
Philadelphia is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Brooklyn
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Philadelphia's last 10 games when playing on the road against Brooklyn
Brooklyn Nets
Brooklyn is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Brooklyn is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Brooklyn's last 6 games
Brooklyn is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Brooklyn's last 7 games at home
Brooklyn is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Philadelphia
Brooklyn is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games when playing Philadelphia
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Brooklyn's last 5 games when playing Philadelphia
Brooklyn is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Brooklyn's last 10 games when playing at home against Philadelphia

Denver Nuggets
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Denver's last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 18 of Denver's last 25 games
Denver is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Denver is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Denver's last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Denver's last 14 games on the road
Denver is 6-18 SU in its last 24 games when playing San Antonio
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Denver's last 6 games when playing San Antonio
Denver is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against San Antonio
Denver is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against San Antonio
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Denver's last 5 games when playing on the road against San Antonio
San Antonio Spurs
San Antonio is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games
San Antonio is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of San Antonio's last 8 games
San Antonio is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games at home
San Antonio is 14-2 SU in its last 16 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 10 of San Antonio's last 13 games at home
San Antonio is 18-6 SU in its last 24 games when playing Denver
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of San Antonio's last 6 games when playing Denver
San Antonio is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against Denver
San Antonio is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Denver
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Antonio's last 5 games when playing at home against Denver

Golden State Warriors
Golden State is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Golden State is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games
The total has gone UNDER in 17 of Golden State's last 23 games
Golden State is 19-6 SU in its last 25 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Golden State's last 11 games on the road
Golden State is 17-3 SU in its last 20 games when playing LA Clippers
The total has gone OVER in 10 of Golden State's last 13 games when playing LA Clippers
Golden State is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against LA Clippers
Golden State is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games when playing on the road against LA Clippers
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Golden State's last 5 games when playing on the road against LA Clippers
Los Angeles Clippers
LA Clippers is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games
LA Clippers is 15-6 SU in its last 21 games
LA Clippers is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 11 of LA Clippers's last 15 games
LA Clippers is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games at home
LA Clippers is 11-3 SU in its last 14 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 7 of LA Clippers's last 8 games at home
LA Clippers is 3-17 SU in its last 20 games when playing Golden State
The total has gone OVER in 10 of LA Clippers's last 13 games when playing Golden State
LA Clippers is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Golden State
LA Clippers is 1-8 SU in its last 9 games when playing at home against Golden State
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Clippers's last 5 games when playing at home against Golden State

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 09:11 AM
51Washington -52 Carolina
WASHINGTON is 9-0 ATS (9 Units) in road games revenging a loss vs opponent as a road favorite over the last 2 seasons.

53St Louis -54 Winnipeg
ST LOUIS are 17-4 ATS (13.3 Units) against good passing teams - averaging 5 or more assists per game in the 2nd half of the year in the current season.

57Vegas -58 San Jose
VEGAS are 4-15 ATS (-11.5 Units) in road games against explosive offensive teams - scoring 3+ goals/game in the current season.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 09:12 AM
NHL
Long Sheet

Thursday, April 18

WASHINGTON (50-27-0-8, 108 pts.) at CAROLINA (47-30-0-8, 102 pts.) - 4/18/2019, 7:00 PM
CAROLINA is 31-16 ATS (+7.4 Units) second half of the season this season.
WASHINGTON is 116-76 ATS (+7.6 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 54-38 ATS (+97.6 Units) in road games in April games since 1996.
WASHINGTON is 68-46 ATS (+2.0 Units) second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 31-14 ATS (+12.1 Units) when playing with 2 days rest over the last 3 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 46-25 ATS (+9.8 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 9-3 ATS (+5.9 Units) in road games after a division game this season.
WASHINGTON is 45-28 ATS (+6.8 Units) revenging a loss versus opponent over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 24-8 ATS (+12.8 Units) after scoring 1 goal or less in their previous game over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 63-43 ATS (+12.5 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 39-27 ATS (+8.8 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
CAROLINA is 24-35 ATS (-19.1 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
CAROLINA is 32-61 ATS (+117.9 Units) after shutting out their opponent in their previous game since 1996.

WASHINGTON is 11-4 (+5.4 Units) against the spread versus CAROLINA over the last 3 seasons
WASHINGTON is 11-4-0 straight up against CAROLINA over the last 3 seasons
8 of 15 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+0.4 Units)

ST LOUIS (47-29-0-10, 104 pts.) at WINNIPEG (49-32-0-5, 103 pts.) - 4/18/2019, 8:30 PM
WINNIPEG is 28-9 ATS (+16.8 Units) in a home game where where the total is 5.5 over the last 2 seasons.
WINNIPEG is 30-16 ATS (+8.3 Units) in April games since 1996.
ST LOUIS is 32-17 ATS (+7.8 Units) second half of the season this season.
ST LOUIS is 5-0 ATS (+5.0 Units) in road games in the first round of the playoffs over the last 3 seasons.
ST LOUIS is 26-18 ATS (+44.2 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
ST LOUIS is 14-6 ATS (+20.1 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season this season.

WINNIPEG is 12-5 (+6.7 Units) against the spread versus ST LOUIS over the last 3 seasons
WINNIPEG is 12-5-0 straight up against ST LOUIS over the last 3 seasons
8 of 16 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=-0.1 Units, Under=-1.4 Units)

VEGAS (46-33-0-7, 99 pts.) at SAN JOSE (47-30-0-9, 103 pts.) - 4/18/2019, 10:00 PM
VEGAS is 46-40 ATS (-15.7 Units) in all games this season.
VEGAS is 49-23 ATS (+15.6 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
VEGAS is 47-24 ATS (+12.5 Units) after a division game over the last 2 seasons.
VEGAS is 56-40 ATS (+10.0 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
SAN JOSE is 47-39 ATS (-0.9 Units) in all games this season.
SAN JOSE is 15-17 ATS (-12.7 Units) after a division game this season.

VEGAS is 12-6 (+6.0 Units) against the spread versus SAN JOSE over the last 3 seasons
VEGAS is 12-6-0 straight up against SAN JOSE over the last 3 seasons
12 of 18 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+5.6 Units)

Can'tPickAWinner
NHL

Thursday, April 18

Trend Report

Washington Capitals
Washington is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games
Washington is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Washington's last 9 games on the road
Washington is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Carolina
Washington is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Carolina
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Washington's last 6 games when playing Carolina
Washington is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Carolina
Washington is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Carolina
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Washington's last 8 games when playing on the road against Carolina
Carolina Hurricanes
Carolina is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
Carolina is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
Carolina is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Washington
Carolina is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing Washington
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Carolina's last 6 games when playing Washington
Carolina is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games when playing at home against Washington
Carolina is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Washington
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Carolina's last 8 games when playing at home against Washington

St. Louis Blues
St. Louis is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games
St. Louis is 10-4 SU in its last 14 games
St. Louis is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of St. Louis's last 6 games on the road
St. Louis is 6-13 ATS in its last 19 games when playing Winnipeg
St. Louis is 5-13 SU in its last 18 games when playing Winnipeg
St. Louis is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Winnipeg
St. Louis is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Winnipeg
Winnipeg Jets
Winnipeg is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
Winnipeg is 6-13 ATS in its last 19 games
Winnipeg is 13-6 ATS in its last 19 games when playing St. Louis
Winnipeg is 13-5 SU in its last 18 games when playing St. Louis
Winnipeg is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against St. Louis
Winnipeg is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against St. Louis

Vegas Golden Knights
Vegas is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Vegas's last 5 games
Vegas is 6-13 ATS in its last 19 games on the road
Vegas is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Vegas's last 5 games on the road
Vegas is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing San Jose
Vegas is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games when playing San Jose
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Vegas's last 6 games when playing San Jose
Vegas is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against San Jose
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Vegas's last 5 games when playing on the road against San Jose
San Jose Sharks
San Jose is 2-14 ATS in its last 16 games
San Jose is 4-12 SU in its last 16 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of San Jose's last 5 games
San Jose is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Vegas
San Jose is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games when playing Vegas
The total has gone OVER in 5 of San Jose's last 6 games when playing Vegas
San Jose is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Vegas
The total has gone OVER in 4 of San Jose's last 5 games when playing at home against Vegas

Can'tPickAWinner
NHL
Dunkel

Thursday, April 18

Washington @ Carolina

Game 51-52
April 18, 2019 @ 7:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Washington
Carolina
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Carolina
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Carolina
Dunkel Pick:
Carolina
(-125); Over

St. Louis @ Winnipeg

Game 53-54
April 18, 2019 @ 8:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
St. Louis
Winnipeg
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Winnipeg
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Winnipeg
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Winnipeg
(-125); Under

Vegas @ San Jose

Game 57-58
April 18, 2019 @ 10:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Vegas
San Jose
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Vegas
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
San Jose
Dunkel Pick:
Vegas
(+100); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 11:05 AM
NBA
Dunkel

Thursday, April 18

Philadelphia @ Brooklyn

Game 543-544
April 18, 2019 @ 8:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Philadelphia
Brooklyn
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Brooklyn
Even
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Philadelphia
by 3
227 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Brooklyn
(+3); Under

Denver @ San Antonio

Game 545-546
April 18, 2019 @ 9:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Denver
San Antonio
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Denver
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
San Antonio
by 4
Dunkel Pick:
Denver
(+4); Over

Golden State @ LA Clippers

Game 547-548
April 18, 2019 @ 10:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Golden State
LA Clippers
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Golden State
by 12 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Golden State
by 8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Golden State
(-8 1/2); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 11:05 AM
Thursday's Playoff Essentials
Tony Mejia

Eastern Conference First Round – Game 3

No. 3 Philadelphia at No. 6 Brooklyn (TNT, 8:10 p.m. ET) -- Series tied 1-1
Apr. 13 - Nets (+7.5) 111 at 76ers 102 (Under 228)
Apr. 15 - 76ers (-8.5) 145 vs. Nets 123 (Over 224.5)

2018-19 Regular Season (Split 2-2, Over 3-1)
Nov. 4 – Nets (+4) 122 vs. 76ers 97 (Under 224)
Nov. 25 – 76ers (-4.5) 127 at Nets 125 (Over 226)
Dec. 12 – Nets (+6) 127 at 76ers 123 (Over 224.5)
Mar. 28 - 76ers (-7) 123 vs. Nets 110 (Over 231.5)

The Nets got the split they coveted in Philadelphia and now hope that shooting on familiar rims at Barclays Center will help them take down a division rival in the Eastern Conference series that has seen the most bad blood develop. While bickering in Warriors-Clippers and Trail Blazers-Thunder has crossed the line at times, this series has seen the most hostile act of the playoffs to date.

Joel Embiid could have certainly been thrown out for swinging his elbow on a post move against Brooklyn center Jarrett Allen late in the second quarter. He caught Allen squarely, rocking him backward, and ended up receiving a Flagrant 1 that could’ve just as easily been determined as a Flagrant 2, which comes with an immediate ejection. Only the officials truly know why they pardoned Embiid, be it the fact that he’s an All-Star or that the game was being played in Philly, but there’s no question that if they would’ve been well within their rights to throw him out. It looked excessive. In my opinion, if it had happened in a regular-season game, he would’ve been gone.

After the game, Embiid and Ben Simmons broke up in laughter as he attempted a half-hearted apology for catching Allen so viciously, so there’s no question the Nets feel disrespected and a little slighted since the favorite caught a break and then proceeded to break off a 51-point third quarter to avoid falling in a potentially insurmountable hole in the series. The incident hovers as a factor that must be taken into account prior to tonight’s game since it’s likely to affect how the game is called early.

James Capers, Courtney Kirkland and Scott Wall are on the whistle for this one.

Embiid is once again listed as ’questionable’ due to his lingering knee issues but he appears more certain to play than he was before either of the two home games, where his availability won’t be determined until close to tip-off. If I were Nets coach Kenny Atkinson, I’d funnel the ball inside and see if I can’t get an early call or two on the 76ers star simply because officials are going to be on high alert to curb any potential nonsense immediately.

Embiid has made no secret of the fact that he’s playing through pain and soreness. He’s dealing with a minutes restriction that may ultimately be lifted if he continues to feel better but is expected to remain in place tonight. Boban Marjanovic has played a large role and should continue to be a major x-factor, particularly if Embiid lands in foul trouble. On the Brooklyn’s side, backup forward Ed Davis’ tremendous play off the bench was a major factor in the opener but he struggled to get going in Game 2.

After slowing Ben Simmons down in Game 1, his physical gifts proved to be too tough to stop on Monday night as he helped key a 14-0 run to open the second half, helping even the series. He notched his second career triple-double, so part of Brooklyn’s game plan will be to keep him from getting into the paint or in transition as easily as he did. Although the Nets were known as a high-tempo team throughout the regular-season, finishing 10th in pace, it might benefit them to slow the game down some since the 76ers have looked ordinary when being forced to employ their typical offense in halfcourt sets.

Phladelphia ranked eighth in pace this season and has been streaky shooting it early on in the series. On the road, that could certainly be an issue, which is why my lean would ordinarily favor the ‘under’ (59) in the first quarter, especially if officials throw off rotations by utilizing their whistles frequently early on. That could, however, lead to both teams getting into the penalty early, which could pose a concern since both lineups are filled with strong free-throw shooters outside of Simmons. Philadelphia shot 3-for-25 from 3-point range in Game 1 but finished 9-for-23 from beyond the arc on Wednesday.

The Nets are just 7-8 at home since February began and have played at Barclays only eight time since March 1 since they had to survive longest road trip of the season last month. At 23-18, Brooklyn had the worst home mark of any team that reached the postseason this season, so it isn’t exactly surprising to see them in an underdog role here. The 76ers finished 20-21 on the road and dropped three of their final four games in opposing gyms, losing to the likes of Dallas, Atlanta and Miami while winning only in Chicago.

Philadelphia was -800 to get out of this first round according to series prices set at the Westgate Superbook prior to Saturday’s start to the postseason but came all the way down to -220 after dropping the opener. The Nets were moved to +180 after opening at +550 prior to Game 1.

The over has prevailed in six of the last eight games involving Philadelphia, so I don’t think it’s a reach to expect them to push tempo whenever possible after their Game 2 exploits. Conversely, Brooklyn is 5-1 SU/ATS in games that have failed to surpass the posted total since March 22, which includes their Game 1 upset.

Jarrett Dudley, who missed Game 2 with calf soreness, is expected to return.

Western Conference First Round – Game 3

No. 2 Denver at No. 7 San Antonio (NBA TV, 9:10 p.m. ET) -- Seiries tied 1-1
Apr. 13 - Spurs (+5.5) 101 vs. Clippers 96 (Under 210.5)
Apr. 16 - Nuggets (-7) 114 vs. Clippers 105 (Over 210.5)

2018-19 Regular Season (Split 2-2, Under 4-0)
Dec. 26 – Spurs (-4) 111 vs. Nuggets 103 (Under 216)
Dec. 28 – Nuggets (-4.5) 102 at Raptors 99 (Under 216.5)
Mar. 4 – Spurs (-1.5) 104 vs. Nuggets 103 (Under 229.5)
Apr. 3 – Nuggets (-5) 113 at Spurs 85 (Under 214.5)

The Spurs were outscored by 16 points in the fourth quarter and only managed to beat Nuggets’ point guard Jamal Murray 23-21 in coughing up an opportunity to venture into this Game 3 with a commanding 2-0 lead.

Despite coughing up a 78-59 third-quarter lead in the most un-Spurs like fashion possible, getting sloppy and allowing a single player to find a rhythm and get to whatever shot he wanted, San Antonio remains in a position of strength. Gregg Popovich has a history of pressing the right buttons following a loss and has to take some blame since he failed to make the proper adjustments and drew an ill-timed technical foul to further aid Denver’s cause.

There’s also the fact that the Nuggets haven’t defeated the Spurs in a playoff series since 1985, dropping four straight, or that they haven’t won at the AT&T Center since March 4, 2012, carrying a 13-game losing streak in the building into Thursday’s Game 3. After stealing homecourt in a game where neither LaMarcus Aldridge or DeMar DeRozan played well, shooting 33 percent combined, San Antonio saw both improve in Game 2 as they combined for 55 points. Paul Millsap was much better for Denver after a dismal Game 1, so we’ll see what adjustments are made at both ends here.

After watching the ‘under’ connect in Game 1, the ‘over’ cashed in Game 2 on Tuesday and that was helped with 61 and 62-point efforts by the pair in the second and fourth quarter respectively. Chris David of VegasInsider.com weighed in on the total for Game 3 and offered up his handicap.

“Bettors continue to bet into the ‘under’ in this series and I can’t disagree with the lean based on the offensive form for Denver and San Antonio’s reluctance to shoot from 3-point land, which is a rarity in the NBA. Even though Nuggets ended up with 114 in Game 2, the offense only had 56 points in the first 30 minutes,” David said. “The stars aligned for ‘everybody’ and they put up 58 points in the final quarter and a half of action. Will that confidence and momentum travel to San Antonio? It certainly could but backing the high side seems iffy, especially knowing that Denver watched the ‘under’ go 25-16 outside of the Pepsi Center this season and that included a 9-4 mark to the low side in away games since the All-Star break.” The ‘under’ is on a 22-8 run over the past few months of Denver games and all five of the six meetings between these teams resulted in games that failed to eclipse the posted total, so trend-trackers are right to favor the low-side. The ‘under’ is 17-6 in the last 23 games involving San Antonio and likely wouldn’t have gotten there in Game 2 if it weren’t for Murray’s flurry. It’s worth wondering whether finding his stroke will lead to his team turning the corner and playing like the favorite in this series that they were expected to be or if his outburst was simply a band-aid masking how bad the Nuggets have otherwise been, not only against San Antonio but down the stretch as they seemed to fade some despite finishing as Northwest Division champs.

“Denver’s final six road games of the season all came against playoff teams. Not only did the team struggle to a 1-5 record in those contests, they allowed 115 PPG. Make a note that Denver had a 6.2 difference (103.6, 109.8 PPG) in its home and away defensive scoring numbers this season, which was ranked 28th in the league. Coincidentally, San Antonio was 30th in difference and the unit was much stronger at home (106 PPG),” VI’s David points out. “That defensive effort helped the Spurs close the season with a 16-4 mark at the AT&T Center and that included five straight wins against playoff teams. In those victories, they only allowed 105.4 PPG and the top two betting choices to win the NBA Finals (Bucks, Warriors) were in that group too. With all those numbers considered, I would lean to the Denver Team Total Under (104) on Thursday.”

There are no injury concerns for this one. Ed Malloy, David Guthrie and Mark Lindsay will be the NBA’s officials.

Western Conference First Round – Game 2

No. 1 Golden State at No. 8 L.A. Clippers (TNT, 10:40 p.m. ET) -- Series tied 1-1
Apr. 13 - Warriors (-13.5) 121 vs. Clippers 104 (Under 233)
Apr. 15 - Clippers (+13.5) 135 at Warriors 131 (Over 234)

2018-19 Regular Season (Warriors 3-1, Split 2-2)
Nov. 12 - Clippers (+3.5) 121 vs. Warriors 116 (Over 226.5)
Dec. 23 – Warriors (-11) 129 vs. Clippers 127 (Over 234)
Jan. 18 – Warriors (-7.5) 112 at Clippers 94 (Under 241.5)
Apr. 7 – Warriors (-11.5) 131 vs. Clippers 104 (Under 237.5)

Losing DeMarcus Cousins hurt the Warriors since it’s always painful to lose a teammate, especially a popular one, but his departure to a torn quad that will likely keep him out for the remainder of the postseason played absolutely no role in what transpired over the game’s final quarter-and-a-half. Cousins’ injury came in the first quarter, long before Golden State built a 31-point lead it would eventually blow as the Clippers engineered the biggest playoff comeback in league history.

Lou Williams and Montrezl Harrell continued to have their way in the series, which is what Steve Kerr and his staff must find a way to neutralize most, but it’s hard to imagine this series against the eight-seed Clippers becoming too complicated for the two-time defending champs. Kevon Looney, who is in line to split time with Andrew Bogut in replacing Cousins inside, shot 6-for-6 and finished with a career-high 19 points, while Patrick Beverley’s pesky defense against Kevin Durant proved to be a nuisance but certainly wasn’t keeping the Warriors from executing in the manner they wanted to for the better part of three quarters. They simply took their foot off the gas, lost focus and were caught by a team that has one of the league’s most gifted playmakers and individual scorers in Sixth Man of the Year lock Lou Williams, not to mention a number of knock-down shooters in veteran Danilo Gallinari and rookie Landry Shamet, whose late 3-pointer gave the Clippers the stunning upset.

Oddsmakers stopped short of making the Warriors a double-digit favorite in L.A. but are expecting a high-scoring affair in placing this total at 237 as an opener – the highest figure we’ve seen to date throughout all eight matchups.

Can Golden State, embarrassed and angry at the fact they’ve guaranteed themselves at least another game in this first-round series, respond on the road better than they did at Oracle, where they followed up a 21-turnover Game 1 by committing 22 in Monday’s loss? Durant was the main culprit with nine miscues and fouled out of Game 2 after being ejected in Game 1, so it’s clear that Doc Rivers’ plan to have Beverley pester him for the entire time he’s on the floor has worked to take him out of his game.

Durant addressed the situation on Wednesday and vowed to be better, but stopped short of saying he’d look to shoot more or deviate in any way from his typical style.

Golden State opened the postseason as a 2-to-7 favorite (-350) at Westgate to win the West and 1-to-2 (-200) to win the NBA title, so we’ll see whether their odds decrease given Cousins’ injury and their erratic showing in this series. They still have more than enough to win a third straight title and become the first team in league history to participate in five straight Finals, but the contrast between how they’ve opened the postseason and how potential semifinal opponent Utah has handled their business has been glaring.

This first road game of the 2019 postseason thus becomes a statement game for the Warriors, so it’s no surprise to see bettors have jumped all over them pushing the number from its opener (7.5) up to 8.5 where it resides at most shops.

Scott Foster, Jason Phillips and Scott Twardoski are the officials for Game 3, which is worth knowing since Foster has a reputation for being pro-Warriors and Phillips is a noted ‘over’ ref. The high-side has prevailed in 11 of the last 15 games involving Golden State.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 11:07 AM
MLB
Dunkel

Thursday, April 18

Arizona @ Atlanta

Game 951-952
April 18, 2019 @ 12:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Arizona
(Weaver) 15.938
Atlanta
(Soroka) 14.369
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Arizona
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Atlanta
Dunkel Pick:
Arizona
(+115); Under

San Francisco @ Washington

Game 953-954
April 18, 2019 @ 1:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
San Francisco
(Pmeranz) 14.870
Washington
(Corbin) 15.715
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Washington
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Washington
Dunkel Pick:
Washington
(-200); Over

Chicago White Sox @ Detroit

Game 961-962
April 18, 2019 @ 1:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Chicago White Sox
(Nova) 14.261
Detroit
(Ross) 15.093
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Detroit
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Detroit
Dunkel Pick:
Detroit
(-125); Over

Toronto @ Minnesota

Game 963-964
April 18, 2019 @ 1:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Toronto
(Buchholz) 14.855
Minnesota
(Pineda) 16.559
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Minnesota
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Minnesota
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Minnesota
(-175); Under

Kansas City @ NY Yankees

Game 965-966
April 18, 2019 @ 6:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Kansas City
(Bailey) 15.957
NY Yankees
(German) 14.831
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Kansas City
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
NY Yankees
Dunkel Pick:
Kansas City
(+180); Over

Baltimore @ Tampa Bay

Game 967-968
April 18, 2019 @ 7:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Baltimore
(Cashner) 13.720
Tampa Bay
(Wood) 17.200
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Tampa Bay
by 3 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Tampa Bay
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Tampa Bay
(-240); Over

LA Dodgers @ Milwaukee

Game 955-956
April 18, 2019 @ 8:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
LA Dodgers
(Urias) 16.421
Milwaukee
(Davies) 15.594
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
LA Dodgers
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
LA Dodgers
9 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
LA Dodgers
(-120); Under

Philadelphia @ Colorado

Game 957-958
April 18, 2019 @ 8:40 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Philadelphia
(Eflin) 15.298
Colorado
(Freeland) 16.522
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Colorado
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Philadelphia
Dunkel Pick:
Colorado
(-105); Over

Seattle @ LA Angels

Game 969-970
April 18, 2019 @ 10:07 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Seattle
(Hernandez) 16.291
LA Angels
(Stratton) 14.758
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Seattle
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
LA Angels
9 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Seattle
(+100); Under

Cincinnati @ San Diego

Game 959-960
April 18, 2019 @ 10:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Cincinnati
(Roark) 15.420
San Diego
(Paddack) 13.467
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Cincinnati
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
San Diego
7 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Cincinnati
(+140); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 02:46 PM
Mike Lundin Apr 18 '19, 6:35 PM in 3h
MLB | Royals vs Yankees
Play on: Yankees -1½ -105 at BMaker

MIKE LUNDIN'S ROYALS @ YANKEES FREE PICK
The New York Yankees are coming off a two-game sweep of the Boston. They outscored the Red Sox 13-3 through those two contests and have covered the runline in each of their eight wins this season.
Yankee right-hander Domingo German (3-0, 1.38 ERA) has been close to unhittable here at the start of 2019. He has issued seven walks, but held opponents to a .070 batting average with 14 Ks through 13 innings of work.
The Royals turn to Homer Bailey (1-1, 5.29 ERA) for his fourth start in a Royals uniform. Bailey is coming off seven scoreless innings of two-hit ball against Cleveland, but he gave up seven runs in five innings against Seattle in his last start prior to that. This is a pitcher that posted a 6.09 in 20 starts last season and he owns a 5.84 ERA in two career starts against the Yankees.
Free pick on New York Yankees -1.5.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 02:47 PM
John Martin Apr 18 '19, 7:10 PM in 4h
MLB | Orioles vs Rays
Play on: Rays -1½ -123 at pinnacle

1 Unit FREE PLAY on Tampa Bay Rays -1.5 (-123)
The Tampa Bay Rays have been the best team in baseball to this point. They are 14-4 on the season and continue beating their opponents by multiple runs. In fact, all 14 of their wins have come by two runs or more. That’s why I’ll take them on the run line today instead of laying the heavy juice on the money line. They should get after Andrew Cashner, who has posted a 5.31 ERA and 1.62 WHIP in his four starts this season for the Orioles. Give me the Rays on the Run Line.

Can'tPickAWinner
Bobby Conn Apr 18 '19, 8:05 PM in 5h
NBA | 76ers vs Nets
Play on: 76ers -2½ -109 at GTBets

1* Free Play on 76ers -2½ -109

Can'tPickAWinner
Jimmy Boyd Apr 18 '19, 8:05 PM in 5h
NBA | 76ers vs Nets
Play on: 76ers -2½ -110 at sportsbook

1* Free NBA Pick on Philadelphia 76ers -2.5
Love the value here with Philadelphia as a small road favorite in Game 3 against the Nets. Philadelphia didn't show up with the right mindset for Game 1 and got beat by 9 as a 8-point favorite. 76ers responded by blowing out Brooklyn by 22 in Game 2.
While the series shifts to Brooklyn and the Nets will certainly be up for a home playoff game, but Philadelphia is the better team and will be extremely motivated to take back control of the series and not put themselves in a must-win situation in Game 4.
Nets are just 3-15 ATS last 18 at home after playing 2 straight against a division opponent. There's also a big time system in play. Road favorites have covered 62% (78-48) when coming off a win by 20 or more and playing in a game involving two teams who average 102+ points/game. Take Philadelphia!

Can'tPickAWinner
Cole Faxon Apr 18 '19, 8:10 PM in 5h
MLB | Dodgers vs Brewers
Play on: Dodgers -106 at 5Dimes

FREE PLAY on Dodgers -106

Can'tPickAWinner
Dennis Macklin Apr 18 '19, 8:10 PM in 5h
MLB | Dodgers vs Brewers
Play on: Brewers +104 at betonline

DMack's Free Play for Thursday, April 18, 2019 is on the Milwaukee Brewers (Zach Davies Listed)
Milwaukee just won this series in Los Angeles and tonight faces the in and out Jose Urias. The homies counter with Zach Davies who is a rock solid 2-0 with a 2.55 ERA in three starts in 2019 and 3-1 with a 2.30 ERA in five starts against the Bums. Milwaukee still mashing and have the lights out closer at the end. Wrong favorite.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 02:48 PM
Jack Jones Apr 18 '19, 8:40 PM in 5h
MLB | Phillies vs Rockies
Play on: Rockies +103 at betonline

Jack’s Free Pick Thursday: Colorado Rockies +103
I like the fact that Colorado had yesterday off, while the Philadelphia Phillies played yesterday and then had to fly cross country to Denver overnight. The Rockies are fresh and rejuvenated after winning three in a row coming in.
I think we are getting Kyle Freeland at a great value today as a home underdog because he’s off to a sub-par start this season. He is 1-3 with a 5.40 ERA through four starts. But we know he’s better than this, and he proved that last year by going 17-7 with a 2.85 ERA, which is almost unheard of for a Colorado pitcher to have a sub-3.00 ERA when they pitch half their games at Coors Field.
Zach Eflin is 2-1 with a 3.94 ERA this season, but he’s now just 17-19 with a 5.04 ERA in his career. He is getting way too much respect from the books in this matchup. Eflin is also 1-1 with a 6.00 ERA in his two road starts this season. He gave up 6 earned runs and 3 homers in 4 innings in a 3-10 loss at Miami in his last start, and the Marlins have a terrible lineup. Eflin is 1-2 with a 9.20 ERA and 1.977 WHIP in three career starts against Colorado as well.
The Phillies are 1-7 in Eflin’s last eight road starts. Philadelphia is 7-19 in its last 26 road games. The Rockies are 13-3 in Freeland’s last 16 home starts. Colorado is 8-1 in Freeland’s last nine home starts vs. a team with a winning record. Bet the Rockies Thursday.

Can'tPickAWinner
Info Plays Apr 18 '19, 9:05 PM in 6h
NBA | Nuggets vs Spurs
Play on: Spurs -4 -109 at GTBets

1* FREE INFO PLAY on Spurs -4 -109

Can'tPickAWinner
Dave Price Apr 18 '19, 10:07 PM in 7h
MLB | Mariners vs Angels
Play on: Angels -115 at Mirage

Dave’s Thursday Free Play:
1* on Los Angeles Angels -115
The Key: The Mariners have come back down to reality in a hurry by losing 6 straight coming in. Their struggles will continue tonight in Los Angeles. The Angels are 6-1 at home this season. They’ll get after Felix Hernandez, who is 1-1 with a 4.38 ERA and 1.38 WHIP in 3 starts for the Mariners. Hernandez is far past his prime and hasn’t fared well recently against the Angels. He is 1-2 with a 7.90 ERA in his last 3 starts against them, yielding 12 earned runs in 13 2/3 innings. Chris Stratton is 7-0 in home games when playing against a team that wins 54% to 62% of their games over the last 3 seasons. Stratton is 10-1 in home night games over the last 3 years as well. Take Los Angeles.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 02:49 PM
Totals Guru Apr 18 '19, 10:10 PM in 7h
MLB | CIN vs SDG
Play on: UNDER 7½ -115

Free Total Annihilator On Reds vs Padres under 7½ -115

Can'tPickAWinner
Kenny Walker Apr 18 '19, 10:35 PM in 7h
NBA | Warriors vs Clippers
Play on: Clippers +9 -110 at sportsbook

Free Pick on Clippers

Can'tPickAWinner
Mark Wilson Apr 18 '19, 10:35 PM in 7h
Play on: OVER 236 -102

Free Play on Warriors vs Clippers over 236 -102

Can'tPickAWinner
Steve Janus Apr 18 '19, 10:35 PM in 7h
Play on: Clippers +8½ -110 at sportsbook

1* Free Sharp Play on Clippers +8½ -110
My money is on the Clippers to ride the momentum from their 31-point come-from-behind win to at least a cover at home in Game 3. Golden State will no longer have the services of Cousins, who was lost for the season to a quad injury and Beverly seems to be in Durant's head. LA is going to do whatever it takes to make a game of this. If they shoot well they can definitely steal a win here, but all we need is for them to lose by 8 or less. Bet the Clippers +8.5!

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 02:50 PM
Tim Michael Apr 18 '19, 10:35 PM in 7h
Play on: UNDER 237 -101

T.M. Selection: Warriors/Clippers Game 3 under (FREE PLAY)
I had a 10* play on the “over” in Game 2, part of a 3-0 NBA playoff sweep on Monday night. In Game 3 I think that with the shift in venue that we’re going to see a much tighter and ultimately lower-scoring defensive battle. LA has the firepower to match pace with the Warriors, as evidenced by its ridiculous come from behind 135-131 victory in Game 2. Game 1 was a much lower-scoring game though in the Warriors 121-104 win. For Game 3 I think we’ll see a similar final combined result as what we saw in Game 1. Additionally note that GS has seen the total go under in five of six already this year in trying to revenge a SU loss vs. an opponent as a favorite of seven or more points, while LA has seen the total dip under the number in eight of its last ten off an upset win as an underdog. This number is just a little high in my opinion.
T.M. Prediction: 118-114 Warriors.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 02:50 PM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Penn National

Penn National - Race 1

W-P-S / Exacta / $0.50 Trifecta / $0.10 Superfecta / Daily Double $0.50 Pick 3 (Races 1-2-3) / $0.50 Pick 4 (Races 1-2-3-4)

Claiming $5,000 • 5 Furlongs • Dirt • Ages 3 and up • CR: 71 • Purse: $10,800 • Post: 6:00P
(PLUS UP TO 40% PABF) FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES. WEIGHT, 118 LBS.; OLDER, 123 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE SINCE MARCH 18 ALLOWED 2 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $5,000.
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Fast-paced Race. There are many horses that could vie for the early lead. Check on scratches of any of the Front-runners. * KEY ANGLES * WESTERN TRAJECTORY: Today is a sprint and this is the horse's third or fourth start after a layoff . Horse has run a Good Race within the last 30 days. WARRIOR RIDGE: Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. Jockey/Trainer combination return on investment is at least +20. EQUUS NOVUS: Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaste r Power Rating. Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. KONKIE: Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Class Rating at the distance/surface.
WESTERN TRAJECTORY
5/2

7/2
WARRIOR RIDGE
7/2

6/1
EQUUS NOVUS
9/5

7/1
KONKIE
2/1

10/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
KONKIE

2/1
Front-runner

EQUUS NOVUS

9/5
Front-runner

WESTERN TRAJECTORY

5/2
Front-runner

WARRIOR RIDGE

7/2
Front-runner

GRAMS HALO

20/1
Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 02:51 PM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Lone Star Park

Lone Star Park - Race 2

Exacta / $.50 Trifecta / $.10 Superfecta / $.50 Pick 3 (Races 2-3-4) $.50 Pick 4 (Races 2-3-4-5) / Daily Double

Maiden Claiming $20,000 • 7 1/2 Furlongs • Turf • Ages 3 and up • CR: 69 • Purse: $15,000 • Post: 7:08P
(PLUS UP TO $2,400 OPEN ATB) FOR MAIDENS, THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD. THREE YEAR OLDS, 118 LBS.; OLDER, 123 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $20,000. TEXAS BRED CLAIMING PRICE $25,000. (IF DEEMED INADVISABLE BY MANAGEMENT TO RUN THIS RACE OVER THE TURF COURSE, IT WILL BE RUN ON THE MAIN TRACK AT ONE MILE. IF THE RACE IS FOR TWO YEAR OLDS, IT WILL BE RUN AT SEVEN FURLONGS.).
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Lone Front-runner. SUN BEACH is the Lone Front-runner of the race, but has been deemed a non-contender due to a low Platinum Figure or other overall low ratings. * KEY ANGLES * BERNARDIAN: Horse has the highest TrackMaster Power Rating. Horse has the highest average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. TRIP CANDY: Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. THUNDER AND RAIN: Horse has run a Good Race within the last 30 days. Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. O SOLE MIO: Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. Jockey/Trainer combination return on investment is at least +20.
BERNARDIAN
4/5

3/1
TRIP CANDY
5/1

6/1
THUNDER AND RAIN
4/1

8/1
O SOLE MIO
6/1

8/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
SUN BEACH

12/1
Front-runner

O SOLE MIO

6/1
Stalker

TRIP CANDY

5/1
Alternator/Stalker

THUNDER AND RAIN

4/1
Trailer

BERNARDIAN

4/5
Alternator/Trailer

TINSELTOWN KITTEN

15/1
Alternator/Non-contender

IMALLABOUTIT

30/1
Alternator/Non-contender

WILDFIRE STORM

30/1
Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 03:08 PM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Hawthorne

Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 7 - Allowance - 6.0f on the Dirt. Purse: $20000 Class Rating: 88

FOR ILLINOIS REGISTERED, CONCEIVED AND/OR FOALED. THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON $9,800 ONCE OR A STATE BRED RACE OTHER THAN MAIDEN, CLAIMING, OR STARTER OR WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 118 LBS.; OLDER, 124 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE SINCE MARCH 18 ALLOWED 3 LBS. (PREFERENCE BY

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 6 IM THE BEST I KNOW 5/1

# 7 OMAR ATTACK 6/1

# 5 DEMAND RANSOM 10/1

IM THE BEST I KNOW is the best wager in this race. Marquez has been on fire the last month, winning at a nifty 31 percent rate. Marquez's ROI over the last month automatically makes this pony a strong contender. OMAR ATTACK - Should be given a shot - I like the figs from the last affair. DEMAND RANSOM - Has quite good Equibase Speed Figures and has to be considered for a bet in this competition. The average class fig alone makes this entrant a solid choice.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 03:08 PM
Handicapped by Top Horse Analytics at Gulfstream Park

04/18/19, GP, Race 5, 3.15 ET
6 1/2F [Dirt] 1.14.02 CLAIMING. Purse $17,000.
Claiming Price $6,250 (Races where entered for $5,000 or less not considered in allowances). FOR FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLDAND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES
$1 Daily Double / $1 Exacta / $.50 Trifecta / $.10 Superfecta / $1 Super Hi 5 - $.50 Bet 3 (Races 5-6-7) / $.20 Rainbow Pick 6 (Races 5-10) / $2 HRR - (RED 5,6: 4/5. BLK 1,3,7,8: 6/5. GRN 2,4,9: 12/1.)
Top Horse(100.0000) - Races 477, Win Percent 28.72, $1 ROI 0.81, For Race Category [Dirt Not MdnMClm]
Best in race Flags - (J)ockey (T)rainer (S)peed (F)inish (E)arnings (W)orkouts (L)ead (C)loser
After scratches, a horse with stats MUST be the top rated horse for the profitable condition to be valid.
Profits are for $2 Win bets. ROI is based on $1. Stats are by [category] and exclusive to GPS.
Rating P# Horse Name M/L Jockey Trainer Flags Profit ROI WPC W# Occ
100.0000 5 Rosepath 8-1 Rios J M Delgado Alexis EW 5.80 1.06 40.00 18 45
099.2291 3 Si Te Vas 3-1 Lopez P Jolley Emmet J 3.40 1.01 32.89 50 152
099.0276 6 Is That Magic 6/5 Vasquez M A Vinson John G FL 14.20 1.14 30.61 15 49
097.1388 1 Unrivaled Soul 6-1 Rodriguez I O Camano Alexis C
096.4139 4 Trading Cents 20-1 Meneses M Abarrio Juan Carlos Pe T 3.40 1.01 32.89 50 152
096.1529 7 Perfect State(b+) 15-1 Mitchell R Black Dolphin S
095.6205 8 Little Neck 8-1 Cruz M R Cadahia Benny C.
094.1305 2 Zarabanda 20-1 Torres C A Sano Antonio
093.7804 9 Me Gusta Papi(b-) 30-1 Zapico S Mejia Jaime 27.40 2.52 44.44 4 9
P# 5 [Dirt Not_MdnMClm] Horse Best Earnings and Workouts
P# 3 [Dirt Not_MdnMClm] Horse 3YO In 3UP Race
P# 6 [Dirt Not_MdnMClm] Last Race 3rd Race After 45 Days Off
P# 4 [Dirt Not_MdnMClm] Horse 3YO In 3UP Race
P# 9 [Dirt Not_MdnMClm] Horse Blinkers Off From On

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 03:09 PM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Evangeline Downs - Race #3 - Post: 6:46pm - Maiden Claiming - 8.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $10,000 Class Rating: 54

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#4 DREWTEMPO (ML=5/2)
#2 MY CLASSIC BOWTIE (ML=4/1)

DREWTEMPO - It looks like Rosier had to 'know' this colt on February 21st when riding him for the initial time. Back aloft again today. When this jock and conditioner join forces you have to take a look. Rosier and Briley have been wonderful together. A repeat of that latest performance on Feb 21st where he notched a fig of 49 looks good enough to score in this race. MY CLASSIC BOWTIE - Like the way this gelding's finish positions keep getting better. That's a sure sign of improving form. Bankston brings him back again. I advise you stay with this live gelding.

Vulnerable Contenders: #1 HISTORY EARNED (ML=8/5), #6 KRISYNSARASBOY (ML=6/1), #3 SON OF PATRIOT (ML=8/1),

HISTORY EARNED - This colt notched a speed rating in his last event which probably isn't good enough today. KRISYNSARASBOY - This gelding hasn't been showing me anything in the last two outings. SON OF PATRIOT - 8/1 is just too low of a value to take on most any thoroughbred that has run poorly in back to back races around the track. Quite unimpressive speed fig last out at Evangeline Downs at 1 mile. Don't feel this steed will improve too much today.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
#4 DREWTEMPO to win at post-time odds of 7/5 or better

EXACTA WAGERS:
Box [2,4]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Skip

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 03:09 PM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Oaklawn Park - Race #3 - Post: 2:25pm - Claiming - 8.5 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $24,000 Class Rating: 81

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#11 DREAM BABY DREAM (ML=8/1)
#4 JERSEY'S HEAT (ML=4/1)

DREAM BABY DREAM - The Mar 23rd race at Oaklawn Park was at a class level of (91). Dropping down the ladder based on class considerably, so he should be in a good position. Ranked number one in earnings per race. Another indication that this horse is classy. JERSEY'S HEAT - Good return on investment for this rider and handler duet. Each one of this gelding's recent finish positions has been progressively better. I like that most recent race on Mar 29th at Oaklawn Park where he ran second.

Vulnerable Contenders: #1 EVERADO (ML=3/1), #6 INTIMIDATING (ML=9/2), #3 KNIGHT ERRANT (ML=6/1),

EVERADO - It's a major jump to win in a Maiden Claiming event and then step up and beat winners. The speed rating last out doesn't fit very well in this race when I look at the Equibase class figure of today's contest. Mark this mount as a possibly overvalued equine. INTIMIDATING - The speed fig last time out doesn't fit very well in this event when I look at the class rating of today's race. Mark this thoroughbred as a questionable contender. KNIGHT ERRANT - Hard to put your cash on the win end of any racer that finishes second and third as regularly as this one does. This gelding recorded a speed fig in his last contest which likely isn't good enough in today's race.

Top HatGUEST COMMENTARY: Hal - JERSEY'S HEAT - This gelding has the top last speed figure at Oaklawn Park. Must be considered in your gambling.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
#11 DREAM BABY DREAM to win at post-time odds of 5/2 or better

EXACTA WAGERS:
Box [4,11]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Skip

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 03:10 PM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Keeneland

Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 5 - Allowance - 8.0f on the Turf. Purse: $81000 Class Rating: 85

FOR FILLIES THREE YEARS OLD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON A RACE OTHER THAN MAIDEN, CLAIMING, OR STARTER OR WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES. WEIGHT, 123 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF $22,800 AT A MILE OR OVER ON THE TURF SINCE FEBRUARY 18 ALLOWED 3 LBS. $21,600 AT A MILE OR OVER ON THE TURF SINCE THEN ALLOWED 5 LBS. (RACES WHERE ENTERED FOR $35,000 OR LESS NOT CONSIDERED IN

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 6 BE NIMBLE 9/2

# 1 UNAPOLOGETIC ME 9/2

# 1A DIVA DAY 9/2

BE NIMBLE figures to be the bet in here. With a strong 83 average speed rating at the distance, seems well suited for today's race. With a strong jock who has won at a strong 15 percent rate over the last 30 days. This has to be one of the top choices. With Ortiz on top her, this filly should be able to break out early for this event. UNAPOLOGETIC ME - Always good to invest in a trainer with this kind of formidable win percentage - 16 percent - at this distance & surface. Maker and Gaffalione have a good win percent together. DIVA DAY - Drury has one of the most favorable winning percentages in this group with entries running at this distance and surface. Earning some nice money in turf route races.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 03:10 PM
Handicapped by Top Horse Analytics at Oaklawn Park

04/18/19, OP, Race 9, 5.10 CT
6F [Dirt] 1.07.04 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT. Purse $90,000.
FOR MAIDENS, THREE YEARS OLDAND UPWARD
Exacta / 50 Cent Trifecta / 10 Cent Superfecta
Top Horse(100.0000) - Races 279, Win Percent 25.09, $1 ROI 0.78, For Race Category [Dirt MdnMClm]
Best in race Flags - (J)ockey (T)rainer (S)peed (F)inish (E)arnings (W)orkouts (L)ead (C)loser
After scratches, a horse with stats MUST be the top rated horse for the profitable condition to be valid.
Profits are for $2 Win bets. ROI is based on $1. Stats are by [category] and exclusive to OP.
Rating P# Horse Name M/L Jockey Trainer Flags Profit ROI WPC W# Occ
100.0000 3 Slick Silver 6-1 Santana. Jr. R Asmussen Steven M. JW 10.40 1.10 11.32 6 53
098.5558 10 Nifty 7/2 Borel C H Jones J. Larry TFEC 13.00 1.19 32.35 11 34
097.8894 1 Loopallu 5-1 Elliott S Hartman Chris A. S 25.20 1.13 35.35 35 99
097.0074 8 Tut's Revenge 9/2 De La Cruz W Stuart Shea
096.8505 11 Lea Ridge 12-1 Vazquez R A Van Meter William B. 13.00 1.19 32.35 11 34
096.2821 9 Firecrow 6-1 Baze T Moquett Ron L
095.2091 2 J M White Lighting 20-1 Morales E Deatherage Corey
094.7515 6 Runaway Wind 10-1 Loveberry J Robertson McLean
094.3047 5 Wild Popit 6-1 Canchari A L Morse Randy L. 25.20 1.13 35.35 35 99
094.1933 4 Curlin's On Fire 20-1 Eramia R E Duke Steven
091.2017 7 Kansas City Zip 15-1 Lara E Williamson Brian 25.20 1.13 35.35 35 99
P# 3 [Dirt MdnMClm] Last Race 5f Workout Since
P# 10 [Dirt MdnMClm] *Horse Actual Post Greater Than 9
P# 1 [Dirt MdnMClm] Last Race Weight Equal To Today
P# 11 [Dirt MdnMClm] *Horse Actual Post Greater Than 9
P# 5 [Dirt MdnMClm] Last Race Weight Equal To Today
P# 7 [Dirt MdnMClm] Last Race Weight Equal To Today
* Dynamic condition may change before the race. Confirm before using stats for top horse.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 06:13 PM
DONNY ACTION

MLB LOS ANGELES DODGERS ‑115

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 06:14 PM
Vegas Pro Insiders Daily

NHL WINNIPEG JETS ‑120

Can'tPickAWinner
Pure Lock

MLB MINNESOTA TWINS ‑170

Can'tPickAWinner
Tommy King Wins

MLB SEATTLE MARINERS +110

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 06:15 PM
Valley Sports

MLB SAN DIEGO PADRES ‑165

Can'tPickAWinner
Assassin Sports Betting

NBA PHILADELPHIA 76ERS ‑1 ‑145

Can'tPickAWinner
Golden Lock Sports

MLB SEATTLE MARINERS +110

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 06:16 PM
Tys Terrific Tips

NBA SAN ANTONIO SPURS ‑4.5

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 06:16 PM
R and R Totals

MLB SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS/WASHINGTON NATIONALS ‑105 u8

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 06:17 PM
Tony Brown

Tonys *5 Star MLB Free Pick

Philadelphia vs. Colorado, 04/18/2019 20:40 EDT

Total: -110/+11 Over

Sportsbook:
Bodog

Fp: bad pitching for Colorado, plus great hitting in Philadelphia and the most run friendly ball park in the mlb . I expect the scoring to come early and often making the over my mlb free pick

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 06:18 PM
Free play from Jim Feist

Jim Feist's Comp Pick, Thursday, April 18, 2019

4/18 06:05 PM PT / 9:05 PM ET

NBA (545) DENVER NUGGETS VS (546) SAN ANTONIO SPURS

Take: (545) DENVER NUGGETS

Reason: Your free play for Thursday, April 18, 2019 is in the NBA Playoff scheduled contest between the Denver Nuggets and San Antonio Spurs. Your free play is on the Nuggets.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 06:19 PM
Roz Wins Roz's Thursday, April 18, 2019, Free Pick

04/18 07:35 PM NBA (547) GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS VS (548) LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS

Take : Clippers

Can'tPickAWinner
Sharp Bettor SharpBettor FREE Play for Thursday, April 18, 2019

4/18 10:10 AM MLB (961) CHICAGO WHITE SOX (I NOVA - R) VS (962) DETROIT TIGERS (T ROSS - R)

Take : White Sox

Can'tPickAWinner
Easy Money Sports Lee's Free Thursday Selection Is

Milwaukee w/Davies -101

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 06:20 PM
The Last Call

Thursday's Free Play: LA Angels - 120

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2019, 06:21 PM
Teyas Sports FREE PICK 4/18 MLB WASHINGTON OVER 7 1/2