PDA

View Full Version : Service Plays Tuesday 11/5/19

Can'tPickAWinner
11-04-2019, 08:49 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
11-04-2019, 08:57 PM
Nick Borrman

5% TOP Champions League Tues CRUSHER!

Red Bull Salzburg +0.5 (+100)

Can'tPickAWinner
11-05-2019, 10:00 AM
Stephen Oh
DATA SCIENTIST
YESTERDAY 3:37 PM

DUKE -1.5

KANSAS VS DUKE | 11/05 | 7:00 PM EST
Duke is 7-5 all-time versus Kansas but has lost each of their last three matchups. However, the Blue Devils have won 19 straight season openers and are 37-2 in such games under coach Mike Krzyzewski. The series has been tightly contested of late, with the last seven meetings being decided by an average of 5.7 points. Look for Duke to prevail in another close one at Madison Square Garden.

3-1 IN LAST 4 KANSAS ATS PICKS | +195

golden contender
11-05-2019, 11:01 AM
Tuesday card has the MAC Conference Game of the Year in Football, the NBA Double system Game of the Week and a Opening Game NCAAB Dominator. Comp Play below

The NCAAB Totals Play is on the Over in the NC.St vs GA. Tech game. Rotation numbers 659/660 at 8:30 eastern. Tech has three of their top scorers from last season returning and the team adding guard Bubba Parham, who transferred from VMI after averaging over 21 points per game. NC.St was a 24 win team last year and in this series 11 of the last 12 here have flown over the total.The Wolfpack return 4 players from last year steam that lost in the N.I.T so they should be well balanced on offense. Look for this game to play over the total. On Tuesday the MAC Conference Game Of The Year with a huge late season system headlines along with the NBA Double system Game Of The Week and an Opening Game Dominator Side in College Hoops. See us on facebook to jump on. For the Free pick. Play Over the the total NC.St and GA. Tech. Rob V- GC Sports

Can'tPickAWinner
11-05-2019, 11:02 AM
MTI

4.5*Magic at Thunder UNDER 204.5
4* Heat at Nuggets UNDER 209.5
3* Cavs at Celtics UNDER 214

J Pendleton
11-05-2019, 01:42 PM
MTI

4.5*Magic at Thunder UNDER 204.5
4* Heat at Nuggets UNDER 209.5
3* Cavs at Celtics UNDER 214

Thanks !!!

WeWantMoehr
11-05-2019, 02:09 PM
VSI- NBA

4 Unit Play. Take #551 Over 212 Miami at Denver (9:05p.m., Monday November 4)
The Miami Heat offense has been a big surprise averaging 117.8ppg and tonight at the Pepsi Center I see the tempo being fast. The Nuggets have lost their last home game as the Mavs beat them 109-106 and that game went 'Over' the total and tonight I see the Nuggets winning this home game and this total hitting the 'Over'. Miami is 9-2 O/U against Western Conference opponents and the Nuggets are 4-0 O/U at home against a team with a winning road record.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-05-2019, 02:25 PM
SHARP TOTALS CLUB (Rates 1-3)

2*Duke Under 153.5
2*Western Kentucky Over 144

Can'tPickAWinner
11-05-2019, 02:25 PM
CleInsiderSports

NCAAF
Pass

NBA (0-3 run)
Hornets +2.5

NCAAB
Pass

NHL (11-2 run)
Flames ML (-155)

Can'tPickAWinner
11-05-2019, 02:26 PM
Robert Ferringo

1-Unit Play. Take #604 Miami (+6.5) over Louisville (6:30 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 5)
Louisville is one of the best teams in the country and a potential Final Four team. However, I don't think that they are going to just step on the court and blow out Miami. The Hurricanes were a disaster last season, going just 14-18 and just 5-13 in ACC play. But Jim Larranaga is an incredible coach and I think he has his team set up for a bit of a bounce back. His team is much healthier, and thus much deeper, this season. They also have some more size, they have two solid freshmen to add to the rotation, and they have Oklahoma transfer Kameron McGusty. I think Louisville has too much firepower and will win this game. But I will be surprised if it is a blowout. I'll take the points.

7-Unit Play. Take #610 Clemson (-6.5) over Virginia Tech (7 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 5)
These two teams both lost a ton of production and experience from last year's squads. However, one of them has replenished while the other is completely drained. Clemson added several versatile veteran transfers to this year's roster and they will lean on guys like Curran Scott, Khavon Moore and Tevin Mack immediately. Clemson also has a major advantage. They represented the United States in the World University Games in Europe this summer. They won that tournament and that gave them valuable time together to coalesce as a team. Then there is Virginia Tech. They lost their five top scorers, six of their seven best players, and their head coach. This is a complete rebuilding year for the Hokies. They grabbed Mike Young from Wofford to be their new coach. And rather than lean on transfers, Young is going, well, young. He has a five-man freshmen class and no seniors on the roster. In fact, three of his freshmen reclassified. They are supposed to be seniors in high school right now! Virginia Tech has 10 new players on the roster and, frankly, they are going to be a wreck this season. Clemson had a big head start for this game by being able to play together this summer. They have better talent. They have a much more experienced team. They have the home court advantage. They have more program stability. Basically, this game is a mismatch. And I will be surprised if it is decided by fewer than 10 points.

1-Unit Play. Take #617 Bradley (-4.5) over St. Joseph's (7 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 5)

1-Unit Play. Take 'Under' 146.5 Bradley at St. Joseph's (7 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 5)
St. Joseph's is another team that is starting from scratch. They fired Phil Martelli this offseason and that coincided with the departure of four of the Hawks' five best players. Now they have two good players, Taylor Funk and Ryan Daly, and then a bunch of unknowns. Bradley, on the other hand, has 70 percent of its production and four of five starters back from last year's NCAA Tournament team. They are a big team and they have a stud lead guard in Darrell Brown. I think the Braves are further ahead right now and that will play out in this opener.

1-Unit Play. Take #629 UC-Davis (+13) over Loyola-Chicago (8 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 5)
The 2018 Final Four was a long time ago. This Loyola team is not that good and I think that they are going to struggle a bit this season. They actually lost their exhibition game to a D-II team last week. And other than Cameron Krutwig there isn't a lot to lean on with this group. They lost their two best guards to graduation and they have a lot of new pieces. UC-Davis isn't any good. But Jim Les is a good coach and the Aggies can usually put the ball in the basket. I think they can score enough to hang around in this one.

6-Unit Play. Take #642 Northern Iowa (-5.5) over Old Dominion (8 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 5)

1-Unit Play. Take 'Under' 122.0 Old Dominion at Northern Iowa (8 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 5)
I like this Northern Iowa team. They have kind of fallen off the map in the Missouri Valley in recent seasons. But Ben Jacobson is a really good coach and this roster looks like some of his vintage ones. Jacobson loves using a nine-man rotation and rotating in a lot of different bodies. He has that depth this year, with four of five starters and seven of his top nine players back. He has a solid lead guard in A.J. Green and I think these guys will be ready to go. Northern Iowa got extra practices and games in an August tour of Italy so they are already ahead of the game. Old Dominion is a really good program that plays a deliberate, defensive-oriented style. However, they are replacing by far their two best players and I don't know who is going to put the ball in the hole for this group. These two teams played twice last year, with Northern Iowa winning on a neutral site and then losing at ODU the next game. The two guys that ODU lost, B.J. Stith and Ahmad Caver, scored 74 of ODU's 125 points in those two games. This one is going to be a grinder. But I can see it ending somewhere around 61-51 for the home team.

1-Unit Play. Take 'Under' 151.0 Georgia Tech at N.C. State (8:30 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 5)
The Yellowjackets are a strong defensive team that plays slow and likes to turn games into grinders. The last time these two teams played the score was 63-61 so I think it is optimistic to think that this one is going to have 30 more points. Last year the Jackets played 32 games. Just three of them saw over 150 points, and one of those was because of overtime. In fact, just seven of their last 64 games have seen more than 150 points.

1-Unit Play. Take #640 Missouri State (-13.5) over Arkansas-Little Rock (8 p.m.)
It's going to take Missouri State a little bit of time to gel because they have so many new faces. But they are stacked with talent and they should be able to dominate this game. Missouri State has two double-digit scorers back from a really good Missouri Valley team last year, and they added five transfers that have all had a lot of success at other programs, most notably Lamont West from West Virginia. UA-LR lost leading scorer Rayjon Tucker and his 20 points per game. And it is going to be a slog for them early in the season until they figure out where those points are coming from.

1-Unit Play. Take #646 SMU (-11.5) over Jacksonville State (8 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 5)
Head coach Tim Jankovich is on a bit of a hot seat for SMU. He needs to get off to a fast start and a blowout here would be nice. Jacksonville State lost four starters from last year and they don't really have the horses to run with SMU. The Mustangs lost plenty. But they welcome back Ethan Chargois and Isiaha Mike, giving them the two best players in this game. Jacksonville State has won 20+ games each of the past three years. But all three seasons they have gotten off to slow starts, especially on the road. Last year they opened the season 0-3 with losses by 20, 15 and 9, and all three teams they lost to might be worse than this SMU group.

1-Unit Play. Take #651 Eastern Illinois (+22.5) over Texas Tech (8 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 5)
When last we saw Texas Tech, they were coming up just short in the Final Four. They are still a good team. But I definitely think they will take a little step back. They lost a load of talent and experience and this year's team will not start off with nearly the chemistry that last year's squad had. The Red Raiders should win this game easily, but I don't know that they are just going to hit the ground running and lay out a 25- or 30-point blowout against a relatively competent team on opening night.
Eastern Illinois has all five starters back from last year's team and they should be improved in OVC play. Last year they actually beat Bradley, an NCAA Tournament team, and they only lost by 12 at Texas in their opening game. Two years ago they only lost by four at Nebraska in their opener. I think that they can hang around here.

2-Unit Play. Take #656 Western Kentucky (-19) over Tennessee Tech (8 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 5)
Tennessee Tech is picked to finish in the basement of the OVC this year after going just 8-23 last season. They have a new coach, John Pelphrey, and he's trying to cobble together something resembling a competitive team. The Eagles were actually losing to an NAIA team early in the second half in their exhibition game. And they are completely overmatched in this one. WKU has a future NBA player in the middle in Charles Bassey. The Hilltoppers can surround him with three guards that scored 12 or more points per game last season. Add in two more high-scoring transfers, Camron Justice (18.6 PPG)and Carson Williams (12.0 PPG) and WKU has a lot of guys that can put the ball in the hole. WKU should cruise.
1-Unit Play. Take #662 BYU (-14.5) over Cal-Fullerton (9 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 5)

I know that Yoeli Childs is suspended for this game. I don't think it will make a difference. Cal-Fullerton was a below-.500 team last year and they lost stud guards Khalil Ahmad and Kyle Allman. They combined for 36 points per game and did everything for this team. BYU still has T.J. Haws and transfer Jake Toolson in the backcourt. And the Cougars have been known to lay the wood on their home gym. BYU has a new coach, Mark Pope, and I think that he wants to make a statement in this game. I think he will give a little extra and I think BYU will win this one by 20+.
2-Unit Play. Take #663 Georgia Southern (+14.5) over Auburn (7 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 5)
Auburn lost way too much talent from last year, especially in the backcourt. Bruce Pearl has already admitted that it is going to tak

2-Unit Play. Take #668 Colorado State (-13.5) over Denver (9 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 5)
Denver is just a really bad team. They went 8-22 last year and were the worst team in the Summit League. They actually lost four starters from that team and are starting over with seven program newcomers. Colorado State has four starters back from last year's disappointing team. They also have Nico Carvacho and no one on Denver is going to be able to stop this absolute beast in the middle. He averaged 17 points and 13 rebounds last year. Denver only has one guy taller than 6-9 and he is a freshmen. Carvacho is going to abuse him. I see the Rams laying the wood here.

1-Unit Play. Take #675 Pepperdine (-2) over Cal (10 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 5)
It is kind of a red flag that Pepperdine is favored in this game. Cal is undergoing yet another rebuild. And while I think that Mark Fox is a good fit here I think it is going to take a little bit of time for them to get it worked out.

2-Unit Play. Take #683 Utah (+5.5) over Nevada (10:30 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 5)
With seven freshmen, three sophomores and one junior, Utah has the youngest team in the country. However, I don't know that they should be underdogs here against a Mountain West foe. Larry Krystkowiak is a very good coach and he has some talent to work with. Utah only has two starters back, but they also have a solid sixth man who will work into the starting lineup. Also, Utah is huge. They go 6-10, 6-11, 7-4 across the back line and I think that they will have too much size for Nevada to be able to deal with. The Wolfpack are also in a rebuilding year after losing all five starters and seven of their top eight rotational players. What is left is Lindsay Drew, who is working his way back from injury, Louisiana Tech transfer Jalen Harris and Jazz Johnson. That's not a bad three man group. But I'll take Utah's three-man returning group (Timmy Allen, Riley Battin and Both Gach) to neutralize those three. Then it comes down to the newcomers, and I think that Utah's recruits are just better than Nevada's. I am getting points on top of that and this is a game that I think Utah has a shot to win outright.

1-Unit Play. Take #685 Cal-Northridge (+12.5) over Oregon State (11 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 5)
I think that Northridge can find a way to hang around in this one. Tres Tinkle is by far the best player on the court. But Northridge forward Lamine Diane is no slouch. He averaged 24.8 points and 11.2 rebounds per game last year. Northridge also has high-scoring point guard Terrell Gomez, who pumped in 19.2 points per game. When you have two guys capable of huge games then you have a chance against better competition like this.

1-Unit Play. Take #7086 USC (-25) over Florida A&M (11 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 5)
This game may be located under ?College Extra? or ?Added Games?.

THESE ARE ALL 5-POINT TEASERS:
1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #646 SMU (-6.5) over Jacksonville State (8 p.m.) AND Take #604 Miami (+11.5) over Louisville (6:30 p.m.)
1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #654 Valparaiso (+8) over Toledo (8 p.m.) AND Take #683 Utah (+10.5) over Nevada (10:30 p.m.)
3-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #610 Clemson (-1.5) over Virginia Tech (7 p.m.) AND Take #683 Utah (+10.5) over Nevada (10:30 p.m.)
1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #668 Colorado State (-8.5) over Denver (9 p.m.) AND Take #656 Western Kentucky (-14) over Tennessee Tech (8 p.m.)
1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #640 Missouri State (-8.5) over Arkansas-Little Rock (8 p.m.) AND Take #643 UT-San Antonio (+18.5) over Oklahoma (8 p.m.)
1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #646 SMU (-6.5) over Jacksonville State (8 p.m.) AND Take #663 Georgia Southern (+19.5) over Auburn (7 p.m.)
2-Unit Play. MONEYLINE PARLAY: Take #610 Clemson (-280), #640 Missouri State (-1000), #650 Texas (-2000), #668 Colorado State (-1300) and #662 BYU (-1400).
This is a moneyline parlay on these five teams. All five teams have to win outright for this wager to cash. It pays out around -120. If you don't understand this wager don't worry about it; there are a lot of other games on the card to bet.

Can'tPickAWinner
Doc Sports

All 3 Units
Clemson -7
South Dakota State -4.5
Arkansas -17.5
N. Iowa -5.5
St Mary's -4.5

Can'tPickAWinner
From Northcoast group of handicappers:

------------------------------------
Jim Feist

NCAA BK
3* #617 Bradley -5

Can'tPickAWinner
ELITE SPORTS PICKS

Texas-16 NCAABB

Can'tPickAWinner
11-05-2019, 02:27 PM
INSIDER SPORTS REPORT

4* Louisville-7 NCAABB

3* Ball State+6.5 NCAABB

3* Heat+5

Can'tPickAWinner
NATIONAL SPORTS SERVICE

4* Duke

3* Ball State/WMich UNDER NCAAFB

3* Celtics-5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Primetime Sports Picks For 11/05/19

4 Unit --> Louisville -7 over Miami-Florida (NCAAB)

3 Unit --> Kent St./Toledo UNDER 62 (NCAAF)

3 Unit --> L.A. Lakers -6.5 over Chicago (NBA)

Can'tPickAWinner
Doc Sports Consensus

NBA
6u Celtics/Cavs UNDER 216
5u Celtics -6

NCAAB
5u Utah +5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Ben Burns
10 *St Bonnie's-11

Yellow
11-05-2019, 04:09 PM
Essler 3* GOW

Toledo -7

Calidreaming
11-05-2019, 04:59 PM
IC 6* College B-Ball Play on Georgia Southern

Can'tPickAWinner
11-05-2019, 05:14 PM
Big Power Play consensus 10* Utah Utes

Can'tPickAWinner
11-05-2019, 05:14 PM
Sports Formula Plus 10* Oregon State over CBB

Can'tPickAWinner
11-05-2019, 05:15 PM
+EV: NHL 4u: 006 Columbus Blue Jackets +125 (Tuesday, November 5th)

+EV: NBA 4u: 541 Boston Celtics -5.5 -105 (Tuesday, November 5th)

Can'tPickAWinner
Bob Balfe

NCAA Basketball
7:00 PM EST
Rotation #687-688
Kansas -2 over Duke
Duke enters another season highly ranked and with a new stud freshman class. I am not sure this current class can live up to what Williamson, Reddish and Barrett did last year, but time will tell. The Blue Devils forwards on this seasons roster are just not as good. For Duke standards this is a pretty experienced team considering last year they threw freshman right into the fire and their talent was off the charts. Bill Self does not have as many one and done players like Coach K has. You can argue about both approaches, but I think it would be better for the game to see Juniors and Seniors playing in March opposed to young guys with NBA Money on the line. The Jayhawks have experience on the roster at the guard position and should just out early against a new rotation of Duke players. Both teams will have growing pains and both teams will be right in the conversation in Mid-March. Kansas has a little bit more proven firepower. Duke doesn’t have the three point shooting that can expose this shaky defense. Take the Jayhawks.

Can'tPickAWinner
Dave Essler
3* GOW Toledo -7

Can'tPickAWinner
Jim feist

20* Road Warrior
Bradley -5

Can'tPickAWinner
Paul Leiner

2000*. CFB over 63 Ball st
100* CBB over 132. Clemson
100* NBA. Over 210 Heat

Can'tPickAWinner
Northcoast Marquee W. Michigan - 6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
11-05-2019, 05:16 PM
Miller locks

7:00 pm est ncaab
western illinois vs. Indiana

pick: Western illinois +21 (-112)

risk: 11 units

8:00 pm est ncaab
old dominion vs. Northern iowa

pick: Northern iowa -4.5 (-113)

8:00 pm est ncaab
north dakota st vs. Kansas state

pick: North dakota st +11.5 (-109)

8:30 pm est ncaab
georgia tech vs. Nc state

pick: Georgia tech +7.5 (-108)

9:05 pm est nba
miami heat vs. Denver nuggets

pick: Denver nuggets -4.5 (-108)

Can'tPickAWinner
Doc
3 Unit under 215.5 bos/clev
3 Unit orl +2.5
2 Unitunder 203.5 orl/okc

Can'tPickAWinner
Tony George
4 Unit Lak -7

Can'tPickAWinner
Alan Harris
4 Unit under 203.5 orl/okc

Can'tPickAWinner
Allen Eastman
2 Unit bos -6
3 Unit Ind -2

Can'tPickAWinner
Vernon Croy
7 Unit under 216 Bos/Clev

Can'tPickAWinner
11-05-2019, 05:17 PM
NBASELECTION

Charlotte Hornets , money line

Can'tPickAWinner
Fezzik

CBB
2* Siena -2.5
2* Idaho St Under 141

CFB
2* Ball St +6.5
2* Toledo -6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Dave Aquino

NHL (totals): avalanche/stars under 5.5, coyotes/flames over 5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Jack Winningham

NHL
NY Islanders -250 @BetOnline (http://partners.commission.bz/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_36640b_127)
Calgary -153 @5dimes (http://affiliates.5dimes.com/tracking/Affiliate.asp?AffID=AF000189&mediaTypeID=220&AffUrlID=229)

Can'tPickAWinner
11-05-2019, 05:22 PM
Lem Banker
Lakers

dawggy
11-05-2019, 06:08 PM
DR. CHUCK

Game: (307017) William & Mary at (307018) High Point
Date/Time: Nov 5 2019 7:00 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Westgate
Play Rating: 4%
Play: William & Mary -1.0 (-110)

View Analysis (https://www.sportsmemo.com/members/trades#)

Wrong team favored- simple as that!

Game: (307015) Northeastern at (307016) Boston University
Betting Line Provider: Heritage
Play: Boston University 3.0 (-120)

Wrong team favored- bought the hook...hey it's the beginning of the season...being careful as all hell!

Game: (307023) Yale at (307024) Stony Brook Seawolves
Play: Stony Brook Seawolves 1.0 (-110)

Wrong team favored yet again....theme here....early season mistakes...not really even Vegas' fault...but our power rankings are nailing several of these close toss up type lines!

Game: (611) VMI at (612) East Carolina
Betting Line Provider: Bookmaker
Play: VMI 8.5 (-105)

This pick is all about VALUE!!!
I am not even quite certain that East Carolina is the absolute winner of this game...and I will gladly fade the ECU squad laying this many points! I think VMI is as live a dog as we have on our card with the 1 or 2 point dogs honestly.....military night for us!

Game: (307039) NC Asheville at (307040) Tennessee
Play: Total Under 141.5 (-110)

Game: (307061) Nicholls State at (307062) Illinois
Date/Time: Nov 5 2019 8:00 PM EST
Play: Total Over 150 (-120)

Bought the half point....this is a bargain price.....points galore!

Game: (307073) Army at (307074) Villanova
Date/Time: Nov 5 2019 8:30 PM EST
Play: Army 23.0 (-110)

Almost 2 dozen points eh? For Nova? Well I agree Nova will figure it out like they almost always do of late, but Army sure as hell is the right side here and the side with the pride.....might even be single digits well into the second half!

Game: (671) Saint Mary\'s CA at (672) Wisconsin
Date/Time: Nov 5 2019 9:00 PM EST
Play: Total Under 130.0 (-108)

2 of the more plodding, but effective, teams match up tonight in the Dakotas for a great opening night showdown that can rival the Kansas/Duke and MSU/UK matchups, especially for college hoops junkies. These 2 teams both ranked in the bottom 10 last season with regard to possessions per game, but also have a defensive efficiency that excels near the top of the country as well. This is pretty much a standard, blah total to throw up there...and one that is definitely too high for these 2 teams to play each other...if they can avoid an extra frame of OT.
Once you are delving down near the 120s and even lower you are in danger of free throws late and the whatnot, but this should be the slugfest of slugfests tonight and every single possession well thought out and developed...using up a large portion of each team's offensive shot clock on each possession. In addition they both have an excellent TO rate on offense as well as defense, so this is between a rock and a hard place.
I like the first team to 60 to prevail with this victory...so let's hope neither team gets themselves into a mojo on the offensive end.

dawggy
11-05-2019, 06:09 PM
DR. CHUCK

HOCKEY PLAYS

Game: (9) Boston Bruins at (10) Montreal Canadiens
Date/Time: Nov 5 2019 7:35 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Pinnacle
Play: Total Under 6.0 (-104)

17-10 last 27 and 10 of last 11 hitting this trend based upon the Bruins on no rest and travel tonight. Both goalies that Boston can send out there are incredibly +EV and we don't mind backing Rask or Halak. We should get Carey Price on the Habs end and this makes the play a full 4% as he is a boon over Kinkaid.

Game: (13) Colorado Avalanche at (14) Dallas Stars
Date/Time: Nov 5 2019 8:35 PM EST
Play: Total Under 5.5 (-115)

Grubauer v. Bishop
A little of the luster has come off the crazy hot start and the Stars have turned it around from the wicked rough start early in October. The Stars have Bishop going and period at home they are 7-1 to the Under and the Avs on the road just 3 times this season intra-conference are 2-1 Under...and Grubauer is still worth backing with a solid number like 5.5...as this game screams out 2-1 or 3-1...and I would lean toward the Stars...but ceiling here certainly in my esimation is 3-2

Game: (19) St. Louis Blues at (20) Vancouver Canucks
Date/Time: Nov 5 2019 10:05 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: William Hill
Play: St. Louis Blues +110

The champs as a dog with Binnington tonight facing Markstrom?? Over compensation for the poor early start? The Blues have won 4 in a row and 6 of 7 overall...and are in no different spot travel wise as both were away winners last time out. St. Louis is hot and there is no sense at not jumping at them as a dog period!

dawggy
11-05-2019, 06:10 PM
DR. CHUCK

Game: (101) KENT STATE at (102) TOLEDO
Play Rating: 3%
Play: Total Over 62.5 (-110)

dawggy
11-05-2019, 06:12 PM
ANDREW MCINNIS

BASKETBALL PLAYS

Game: (551) Miami Heat at (552) Denver Nuggets
Date/Time: Nov 5 2019 9:05 PM EST
Play Rating: 5%
Play: Miami Heat 4.5 (-108)

Miami Heat @ Denver Nuggets - Miami +4.5 (4%)

What a surprise the Miami heat have been this season, I really have to give it up to coach Erik Spolestra and to Pat Riley for drafting some great under the radar players the last few years. The Nuggets look pathetic to start the season. This team will only go as far as Jokic takes them and something seems wrong with him. I dont know if hes out of shape or just doesnt want to be aggressive, either way they look TERRIBLE on the offensive side of the ball as they average 103 PPG to Miami's 115. I love this Matchup for the Heat. Miami, who plays at the fastest pace in the league will be going against the slowest pace in the league vs the Nuggets. I watched the Nuggets last three games and they look LOST on offense, this is going to be tough for them as Miami is not a very forgiving defense themselves, allowing 107 PPG which is good for 12th in the league. I am very impressed with rookie Tyler Herro and this deep Miami bench. Comparing both teams starts to the season, it would be extremely ballsy backing Denver here, take the +4.5 points with Miami, theyll get the win here.

dawggy
11-05-2019, 06:14 PM
RALPH MICHAELS

BASKETBALL PLAYS

Game: (621) George Washington at (622) Towson
Betting Line Provider: Bookmaker
Play: George Washington 6.0 (-107)

View Analysis (https://www.wagertalk.com/members/trades#)

#621 4* George Washington +6 Towson 7 PM
Two teams that finished last season even and I have George Washington as the better team to start this year. GW returns 7 of their top 9 scorers including 3 starters (compared to 2 for Towson) and gets back a 27-game starter from 2017-18 who only played the first 7 games LY before getting injured. I like new HC Christian who took a Siena team that was picked for last finished second in the NEC LY.

Game: (643) San Antonio Roadrunners at (644) Oklahoma
Play: San Antonio Roadrunners 13.5 (-108)

The remaining 4 plays for a total of 5 will be posted by 1 PM ET/ 10 AM PT
#643 3% UTSA + 13.5 Oklahoma 8 PM -
Going into Oklahoma is tough but UTSA has the guards to do it. The Sooners are a young team as they have only one senior, who avg’d 11 PPG and he is out with a one-game suspension. UTSA has both guards back as returning starters and both made the All-CUSA team and are the highest scoring backcourt duo in the country. UTSA coach Steve Henson played for Kruger at Kansas St and was an assistant under him from 2011-2016 so I don’t see an embarrassing blowout in the offing,

Game: (631) UT Rio Grande Valley at (632) South Dakota State
Play: UT Rio Grande Valley 5.0 (-110)

#631 4* UT Rio Grande Valley (UTRGV) +5 South Dakota St 8 PM
The WAC can play basketball and this RGV squad has gone from 10 to 15 to 20 wins LY under HC Hill including going 8-7 SU on the road and 11-2 ATS as an AD. The Vaqueros play a pressing D and were 4th in the NCAA in turnovers forced per game. Javon Levi is the glue and he was a finalist or defensive player of the year. South Dakota St lost 3x Summit League POY in Mike Daum, lost their HC to UNLV and returns only 1 starter and 30% of minutes played.
Game: (647) North Dakota St at (648) Kansas State
Play: North Dakota St 12.0 (-110)

#647 3* North Dakota St +12 Kansas St 8 PM
Losing players like Brown, Stokes, and Wade is tough on a program and even tougher on KSt who was third last in recruiting in the conference. The Wildcats are also missing some depth with one back-up suspended and two injured meaning frosh will see plenty of time. North Dakota St only returned 2 starters last season yet won the conference tourney giving this year’s 5 returners confidence. The Bison got valuable experience playing at New Mexico St, at Iowa St, at #1 Gonzaga and against Duke in March Madness.
Game: (683) Utah U at (684) Nevada
Date/Time: Nov 5 2019 10:30 PM EST
Play: Total Under 149.5 (-110)

#683/#684 3* UNDER 149.5 Utah Nevada 10:30 PM
Scoring WILL be down moving the 3-point line back from 20’ 9” to 22’ 1 ¾” but I’m not going to have many totals until we get a clear pace projection. In this game, we have a Nevada team that lost all 5 starters and I think the line is too high because of HC Alford, Yes, Afford ran fast-paced offenses at UCLA but he had Ball at PG. Utah will slow the pace and are clearly the better team here.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-05-2019, 06:15 PM
Maddux

NBA

10* LA Lakers/Chicago over 215
10* Boston/Cleveland under 216

CBB

10* 607 Appalachian State/Michigan over 144

Can'tPickAWinner
BEZOBETS
NCAAB
2u Louisville -6.5
2u Seton Hall -29
2u E. Illinois +22
2u Duke -2
2u Wisconsin/St. Mary's under 129.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Dr Bob
1* Maryland -27

Can'tPickAWinner
11-05-2019, 06:35 PM
Raphael Esparza
7 Unit Play. Take #22 Anaheim -120 over Minnesota (10:05p.m., Tuesday, November 5)

Can'tPickAWinner
11-05-2019, 06:35 PM
Sports Unlimited/Marco

4 Kent State +6' CFB

Can'tPickAWinner
11-05-2019, 06:36 PM
+EV: CBB 4u: 688 Duke Blue Devils +2 -112 (Tuesday, November 5th)

Lexdeoh20189
11-05-2019, 06:49 PM
IC 6* College B-Ball Play on Georgia Southern

Thanks much Cali

Can'tPickAWinner
11-05-2019, 07:03 PM
Seabass : 200 canadiens , 500 devils , 400 Kent state (NCAAF) , 400 ball state (NCAAF ) , 400 heat

Can'tPickAWinner
11-05-2019, 07:04 PM
Bow Knows Spreads

Free plays, not VIP;

Kent St +6
W. Michigan -6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
11-05-2019, 07:36 PM
+EV: CBB 4u: 670 Oregon Ducks -14.5 -105 (Tuesday, November 5th)

Can'tPickAWinner
11-05-2019, 07:37 PM
NFAC

605) OVER 152.5 PENN-ALA…($600)

14) DALLAS -130…($600) – Nhl

623) CHATTANOOGA +3…($500)

642) N IOWA -4…($600)

103) BALL ST +7 (-120) – Buy 1/2 PT…($600

Can'tPickAWinner
Micah Roberts

W Michigan -6.5

BALLST @ WMICH | 11/05 | 8:00 PM EST5:15 PM
The last three meetings have gone way over the total, with Ball State winning 42-41 at home last season. Ball State had its three-game winning streak snapped last week when visiting Ohio pulled off a 34-21 upset. Western Michigan got some practice work last week by covering a 26.5-point spread at home against Bowling Green. The Broncos are now 5-0 ATS at home, winning by a 44-12 average score. Western Michigan is the play.

7-2 IN LAST 9 CFB PICKS | +480

Can'tPickAWinner
Josh Nagel

Duke +2

The Jayhawks have more experienced returning talent, which is why they have emerged as a short favorite in this classic matchup Tuesday to kick off the college basketball season. Duke will not have quite the superstar-studded roster it boasted the last two seasons, which resulted in a wealth of NBA lottery picks and zero Final Fours. Even so, coach K's clubs tend to come out a little more prepared in these spots and grabbing Duke as an underdog remains a strategy with self-explanatory value.

12-6 IN LAST 18 KANSAS ATS PICKS | +533

Can'tPickAWinner
Bill Marzano

LAL -7

NFL
NFL | MON 11/04 8:15 PM
DAL
@ NYG

NYG +6.5
NFL | THU 11/07 8:20 PM
LAC
@ OAK

OAK +1
NFL | SUN 11/10 1:00 PM
BAL
@ CIN

CIN +10
DET
@ CHI

CHI -2.5
BUF
@ CLE

CLE -2.5
KC
@ TEN

TEN +3.5
ARI
@ TB

TB -4
NYG
@ NYJ

NYJ +2
ATL
@ NO

NO -12.5
NFL | SUN 11/10 4:05 PM
MIA
@ IND

IND -10.5
NFL | SUN 11/10 4:25 PM
CAR
@ GB

GB -5
NFL | SUN 11/10 4:25 PM
LAR
@ PIT

PIT +3.5
NFL | SUN 11/10 8:20 PM
MIN
@ DAL

DAL -3
NFL | MON 11/11 8:15 PM
SEA
@ SF

SF -6

Bill Marzano

VETERAN HANDICAPPER

Bill Marzano takes a basic approach to handicapping: He follows each sport daily, analyzing stats and trends, injuries and personnel. He homes in on refs and umps to get an edge. And he uses all the resources he's compiled over the years. Marzano believes in patience and doesn’t play games every day or just because he’s up or down or on a streak. He likes run lines, puck lines and isn’t afraid of a two- or three-game parlay. Marzano excels in every major sport and absolutely dominates the NHL. Over the past four years, he's returned a documented profit of $10,091 to $100 NHL players. For Bill Marzano media inquiries, contact SportsLine@CBSInteractive.com.
8-2 IN LAST 10 CFB O/U PICKS | +579
ALL SPORTS
ALL
Bill's
Picks (4 Live)
LAL -7
LAL @ CHI | 11/05 | 8:00 PM EST6:32 PM
The Lakers won both meetings against the Bulls last season and have won five straight overall. The Lakers are really starting to play well and face a 2-5 Bulls team that struggles on both ends of the floor. The Lakers will be too much against a very inexperienced Bulls team. Lay it with L.A.

BOS -6
BOS @ CLE | 11/05 | 7:00 PM EST6:28 PM
The Celtics have won four straight games and are starting to play well behind the solid play of Kemba Walker and Jayson Tatum. The Cavs have dropped two straight games and were just smashed by Dallas the other night. The Cavs are horrible defensively and won’t be able to slow down this Celtics team at either end of the court. The Celtics won all four meetings last year by an average of 17.5 points per game. Boston covers.

TOR -1.5
LA @ TOR | 11/05 | 7:30 PM EST6:24 PM
Kings goaltender Jonathan Quick is really struggling in net this year with just a 2-6 record and a 4.66 GAA. The Leafs swept the Kings last season, outscoring the Kings 9-2 in the process. Goals should be plentiful tonight. Leafs puck line (-103) is the play.

5-2 IN LAST 7 NHL ATS PICKS | +352
NYI -1.5
OTT @ NYI | 11/05 | 7:00 PM EST6:16 PM
The Senators blasted the Rangers last night and now must face a red hot Islanders team that has won nine straight games on back-to-back nights. The Islanders have won five straight meetings and seven of the last eight overall. The Senators are just 1-4-1 on the road. Islanders puck line (-108) is the play.

5-2 IN LAST 7 NHL ATS PICKS | +352
3-2 IN LAST 5 OTT ATS PICKS | +119

Can'tPickAWinner
Pete Blackburn

Colorado under 5.5

Colorado's offense has struggled since losing Mikko Rantanen (and Gabriel Landeskog in addition), scoring just 12 goals over its last five games. The Stars have won six of seven but this is a team that has also frequently struggles to find offense this season and they'll be without their most productive forward, Roope Hintz, on Tuesday night. Both goalies haven been pretty good of late (especially Ben Bishop) so the Under seems like a solid play.

16-11 IN LAST 27 NHL PICKS | +742
CAR -1.5
CAR @ PHI | 11/05 | 7:00 PM EST6:09 PM
The Hurricanes are a great possession team and they're starting to get consistent production from the top of their lineup, which is bad news for a Flyers team that hasn't really been getting much from their own stars. Philly has been a mess in its own end and is at risk of being exposed by the Hurricanes. Petr Mrazek has been really good for Carolina lately, winning his last three starts and posting a .957 save percentage over that span, while Carter Hart has four losses and an .824 save percentage over his last six games.

16-9 LAST 25 NHL SIDES | +997
MON -108
BOS @ MON | 11/05 | 7:30 PM EST5:58 PM
It's hard to pick against the Bruins right now, considering they've been the best team in the league. But they were lucky to escape with a win against Pittsburgh on Monday night -- the Penguins lost because of bad goaltending -- and now they're on the tail end of a back-to-back in Montreal. The Canadiens have been somewhat inconsistent but they're a pesky team that seems to play up to their level of competition, which means they'll likely bring a tough matchup for Boston on Tuesday night.

16-9 LAST 25 NHL SIDES | +997
8-5 IN LAST 13 BOS ML PICKS | +178

Can'tPickAWinner
11-05-2019, 07:38 PM
Executive Sportsline football

Tue, Nov 5
8:00
CFB
200%
W.Michigan -6'

Can'tPickAWinner
11-05-2019, 07:41 PM