PDA

View Full Version : Service Plays Wednesday 1/15/20

Can'tPickAWinner
01-13-2020, 10:33 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-15-2020, 08:34 AM
Overunderexpert

Times Pacific
CBB 330 PM #785
Boston College Syracuse
Under 138 -110
5 Dimes (http://affiliates.5dimes.com/tracking/Affiliate.asp?AffID=AF000189&mediaTypeID=220&AffUrlID=229) 236 AM ----------

NBA 630 PM # 515
Portland Houston
UNDER 236 -110
Fan Duel (http://wlfanduel.adsrv.eacdn.com/C.ashx?btag=a_889b_1455c_&affid=735&siteid=889&adid=1455&c=) NJ 333 AM -----------------------

CBB 4 PM # 811
St Peter's Fairfield
OVER 118 -110
Orleans Las Vegas 352 AM

Pacific Time
CBB 430 PM #819
Rhode Island St Joseph's
UNDER 151.5 -110
Fanduel NJ 507 AM ----------------

CBB 6 PM # 855
Auburn Alabama
UNDER 159 -110
Orleans Las Vegas 550 AM
------------------

CBB 6 PM #307005
Central Connecticut State Sacred Heart
UNDER 149 -110
Fanduel 628 AM

Can'tPickAWinner
01-15-2020, 10:33 AM
Bill Marzano

ST. LOUIS -172
PHILADELPHIA @ ST. LOUIS | 1/15 | 8:00 PM EST
9:38 AM
The Blues are on fire right now as they're looking for a franchise-record 10th straight home win and have outscored their opponents 36-15 in the process. St. Louis won both meetings with Philadelphia last season and six of the last eight encounters at home. Blues G Jordan Binnington (22-7-3, .914 SP) continues to stop everything that comes his way and has won nine of his last 10 starts, allowing fewer than three goals in seven of them. The Flyers have dropped six straight as road underdogs and eight of their last 10 vs. the Western Conference.

26-14 IN LAST 40 NHL ML PICKS | +899
4-0 IN LAST 4 PHI ML PICKS | +412

5-2 IN LAST 7 STL ML PICKS | +286

golden contender
01-15-2020, 11:42 AM
Wednesday card has The 24-1 NBA Divisional Game of the Moth and an Exclusive NCAAB Platinum Supreme move headlining. NCAAB Comp play below

The NCAAB Comp play is on Florida St at 7:00 eastern. The Seminoles are a better team this year and pasted a Better Virginia team in the ACC Tournament then they will see here tonight at home in a series where the winning team has covered 12 of 13 times. The Cavs are 0-9 ats after allowing 65 or less in back to back games and have not looked good in true road games this year losing the last 2 and getting smoked at Purdue, a place where The Seminoles have won this year. With Florida St 4-1 to the spread off back to back double digit wins we will look their way today. On Hump day our power card is led by an NCAAB Exclusive platinum Supreme play and the 24-1 NBA Divisional Game of the month. See us on facebook to jump on. For the free play. Go with Florida St. Rob V- GC Sports

Can'tPickAWinner
01-15-2020, 01:14 PM
Larry Hartstein
SENIOR ANALYST

11:08 AM
MIAMI -5.5
SAN ANTONIO @ MIAMI | 1/15 | 7:30 PM EST
The Spurs are 6-12 on the road while Miami, 17-1 at home, enters on its first two-game losing streak of the season. The Heat will be extremely focused after road losses to the Nets and Knicks. Lay the points.

50-34-1 IN LAST 85 NBA ATS PICKS | +1270
6-4 IN LAST 10 MIA ATS PICKS | +162

6-4 IN LAST 10 SA ATS PICKS | +161

Can'tPickAWinner
Mike Barner

DALLAS -4
DALLAS @ SACRAMENTO | 1/15 | 10:00 PM EST
11:57 AM
The Mavericks have been one of the best road teams in the league, posting a 13-5 record there ATS. There is some hope that Kristaps Porzingis (knee) will return for this matchup, which certainly would provide them with a big boost. Meanwhile, the Kings will be without Richaun Holmes (foot) and could also be missing Bogdan Bogdanovic (ankle), who is listed as doubtful. Give me the Mavericks to cover.

53-30 IN LAST 83 NBA ATS PICKS | +2004
12-9 IN LAST 21 DAL ATS PICKS | +209

2-1 IN LAST 3 SAC ATS PICKS | +89

Can'tPickAWinner
From Northcoast group of handicappers:

------------------------------------
Billy Coleman

NCAA BK
3* #856 Alabama +2

------------------------------------
Friends of Mike Lee

NCAA BK
3* #813 Tennessee +3

Can'tPickAWinner
Big Al 3 pack
SaMford
UCLA
Evansville

Can'tPickAWinner
DOCS CBB
4 unit Miami +8.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Robert Ferringo

1-Unit Play. Take #781 Seton Hall (+4.5) over Butler (6:30 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 15)
I still think that Seton Hall is the best team in the Big East. And I'll take a stab with them any time that they are catching points. Butler is a really good team that's been playing very well. But I think that Seton Hall matches up well with them. Myles Powell is capable of matching Kamar Baldwin. So after that it will become the shooting of the Bulldogs versus the size of the Pirates. I'll take the points, the size, and Powell.

1-Unit Play. Take #790 Georgetown (-3) over Creighton (7 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 15)

2-Unit Play. Take #793 Miami (+9) over N.C. State (7 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 15)
This N.C. State team isn't the same without C.J. Bryce. They still have quality guard play, but they don't have the same level of firepower without his experienced hand in the backcourt. Miami isn't any good. But they have enough shooters and big men to keep this game competitive and I don't see them getting run out of the gym here.

2-Unit Play. Take #796 Rutgers (-3) over Indiana (7 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 15)
This is a tough, rugged, athletic Rutgers team. And I think that they are going to slap around a relatively soft Indiana squad here. The Scarlet Knights are still without Geo Baker. But they have played well without him, going 2-1 with the loss coming by just three points at Illinois over the weekend. They beat Penn State by 11 points at home without Baker and I think the Nittany Lions are better than the Hoosiers. Indiana has only played two true road games this year. They lost them both. And I think the Hoosiers could be due for a letdown here after their big home win over Ohio State on Saturday.

5-Unit Play. Take #814 Georgia (-2.5) over Tennessee (7 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 15)
Georgia doesn't have many good wins this year. But they don't have any bad losses, either. Besides a blowout loss at Arizona State (and ASU is a fringe tournament team) the Bulldogs have lost to Dayton, Michigan State, Kentucky and Auburn. This team is better than it is being given credit for. And after back-to-back frustrating losses to Kentucky and Auburn I think that they are due for a breakout win against Tennessee. The Vols are finding the sledding a lot tougher without Grant Williams and Admiral Schofield from last year's squad. Throw in the fact that Lamonte Turner retired and Jordan Bone is gone and this squad is down four starters from last year's team. They are clearly rebuilding. This is only the Vols' third true road game of the season and I don't see it going well for them. Again, Georgia is due and I think that they will get one here.

1-Unit Play. Take #822 Oklahoma State (-3.5) over Texas (8 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 15)

3-Unit Play. Take #826 Marquette (-3.5) over Xavier (8 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 15)
Xavier is a tough, rugged, veteran team. I give them that credit. But they aren't very good. And their numbers have not been reflecting that. They've lost back-to-back games at home and have dumped three of four overall. This team hasn't played many road games and they have lost two of their three away offerings. Marquette is simply a different beast at home. They are shaky in their own way. But there is too much talent and experience on this squad for them to let this winnable game get away.

4-Unit Play. Take #828 Missouri State (-2) over Bradley (8 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 15)
This Missouri State team is better than its record. They have lost four of their last six games. However, they haven't been bad losses, per se. Three of the four games were on the road. In fact, The Bulldogs have just one home loss this year and all of their toughest competition and biggest games have come on the road or neutral sites this season. Except their last one. Missouri State got absolutely wrecked by Northern Iowa at home on Saturday. Honestly, there wasn't much they could do about it. Northern Iowa shot 60 percent from 3-point range (13-for-22) while MSU shot just 36 percent from the field. I think MSU is going to bounce back here against a Braldey team that is overrated. They have played a cupcake schedulenad all of their toughest games have come at home. Bradley has a big showdown with Northern Iowa on deck and I think that they are looking ahead to that one. The fact that 8-9 Missouri State is favored over 12-5 Bradley is a red flag. As is the fact that 68 percent of the action in this game is on Bradley but the line has actually moved from 1.5 to 2.0. There are just too many things pointing toward the home team.

2-Unit Play. Take #838 Providence (-5) over St. John's (8:30 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 15)
Providence is coming off a tough loss to a very good Butler team. However, I think that they are going to bounce back with a win against an overrated Red Storm team. St. John's is yet another team that has only played two road games this year. And they looked awful in both, losing by eight at Xavier and by 21 at Georgetown. St. John's has been better than I thought that they would be. But I still think this team needs a lot of work. Providence is a team that has shown signs of putting things together. They are too talented to be as bad as they were in November. And a win here would put them at 4-1 and right into the thick of the Big East race. I think they get it.

3-Unit Play. Take #840 Georgia Tech (-1) over Notre Dame (8:30 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 15)
These are two teams that I have bet on pretty regularly this year. And I can say that I think that the Yellowjackets are the better squad. They have finally gotten healthy and added valuable midseason transfer Jordan Usher. They have an excellent backcourt in Michael Devoe and Jose Alvarado and they are a tougher, more physical team than the Irish. Notre Dame has played some good teams very tough this year. But they haven't beaten anyone and they have just one Top 100 win (a one-point win over a bad Syracuse team). Notre Dame is in a letdown spot here after their big comeback, and then eventual loss, to Louisville on Saturday. I see two teams going in opposite directions and Tech should win a grinder.

2-Unit Play. Take #848 Minnesota (-2) over Penn State (8 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 15)
I don't think that the Gophers are any good at all. However, there is no denying that they are playing well at home and that they actually matchup pretty well with Penn State. The Nittany Lions have not looked sharp on the road and they are starting to come back to earth a bit after their hot start.

3-Unit Play. Take #857 Stanford (+1) over UCLA (10 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 15)
I don't love Stanford, but they are clearly further ahead in their rebuild than UCLA. The Bruins are just a bad basketball team with nothing to really hang their hats on. These are Mick Cronin recruits and this team is kind of a mess. When you look at the teams that they have lost to over the last two months the L's look worse and worse every day. Until the Bruins actually beat someone, I don't see how they can be favored over anyone. Stanford's only losses have come against No. 5 Butler (by 1) and No. 6 Kansas. No shame there.

1-Unit Play. 5-POINT TEASER: Take #781 Seton Hall (+9.5) over Butler (6:30 p.m.) AND Take #846 Temple (+9.5) over Wichita State (7 p.m.)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-15-2020, 01:15 PM
Strike Point Sports

4 George Mason -3
4 Georgia -3
4 Georgia Tech -1.5
4 New Mexico +3.5
4 UCLA -1

Can'tPickAWinner
Jason Sharpe
4-under 144- Arkansas
3-Missouri st-2
3 Georgia tech-1

Can'tPickAWinner
Mississippi Kid's France Soccer Play

Monaco vs PSG
OVER 3.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-15-2020, 01:54 PM
Indian Cowboy

6-Unit Play. #503. Take Detroit Pistons +9 over Boston Celtics (Wednesday @ 7:05pm est)
Let's post a solid winner today as note we are a smooth 5-0 with 6-Unit Selections this year and this will bring us close to +4000 on the year. By the way, we go for 3 straight CBB Winners today after a smooth 3* Winner on Florida yesterday and we are excited about posting +15,000 between NBA/CBB this year and we are at +6000 already and we are running a rare special Promo Code: "Hardwood20" as this gives you 20% off the rest of the Season in the NBA and CBB (You can use it on both). And, we are 8-2 to start the year in 2020 Soccer for +2000. Per this game, we like Detroit here as a lot of factors play into them playing well. Did you know that Drummond did not finish out the game for Detroit against the Pelicans. Was that a message Dwayne Casey was sending one of his stars? Possibly. You also have Derek Rose who was fined $25,000 for throwing a pen into the stands so he will be upset too. And, you have a Pistons team that was playing somewhat well coming into that game, they have a 20 point revenge against Boston who shot the lights out of the ball last game and are likely in for a let down and on top of all that it is a great public fade and Boston has Milwaukee on deck as well. Look for Detroit to treat this game like a playoff game almost and Boston to maybe go through some of the motions as it sets up nicely for Detroit to do well.

3-Unit Play. #813. Take Tennessee Volunteers +2.5 over Georgia Bulldogs (Wednesday @ 7pm est)
Nice back to back winners in College Basketball and note that if you are interested in a Season Package you can still get it with Promo Code: "Hardwood20", as it will give you 20% off the entire CBB and NBA Season. We are already +6000 in both sports combined and think we can bust around +15,000 by the year's end. As per this game, I think Tennessee will find a way to win and Georgia will find a way to lose. Georgia is not that removed from a 11 win season and though they have 10 wins already this year, it is the phenom Anthony Edwards carrying the weight here. This is a team that faced Auburn and got beat by 22 points and Edwards was 2/9 from 3 point land and 4/11 from the free throw line. Ever since the Uruguay Transfer came in for Tennessee for their star player out for the season, they have turned it around. This team beat Missouri off of a loss to Kentucky and beat South Carolina off back to back losses which is not easy to do. They shot the ball poorly in that game and had 19 turnovers but sitll won mainly because their defense has held 7 opponents to 60 points or less and had 11 blocked shots in their last game. Tennessee is cocahed very well and they do all the little things well and I think that is what makes the difference here.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-15-2020, 01:59 PM
Marco D'Angelo

4% Missouri State -1.5

WeWantMoehr
01-15-2020, 02:05 PM
VSI (won 7 in a row)

5 Unit Play. Take #512 Chicago -4 over Washington (8:05p.m., Wednesday January 15)
(Line available at MGM, William Hill, CG and other global books)
The Chicago Bulls welcome the Washington Wizards to the Windy City and we will see tons of offense. The Wizards have dropped 15 out 20 road games and the Wizards defense has been horrendous on the road. Wizards last two road games they lost 123-89 to Orlando and 132-102 to the Pistons and I see the Bulls taking this game tonight. Washington is 2-6 ATS following a double-digit loss at home and the Bulls are 5-2 ATS against a team with a losing record. The Bulls are 5-1 ATS last 6 meetings and the Wizards defense will be the big difference tonight.

Lexdeoh20189
01-15-2020, 02:20 PM
WunderDog NBA Pick:

Game: Portland Trail Blazers (515) @ Houston Rockets (516)
Time: Wednesday 01/15 9:35 PM Eastern
Pick: Houston -9 (-102) at 5Dimes (http://wunderdog.com/idevadman/click.php?id=23&action=4)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-15-2020, 02:38 PM
Tony George

4 Dall -4
2 Mia -5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Alan Harris

4 Bos -9
4 Tor +1.5
4 over 230 wash/chi

Can'tPickAWinner
Strike Point Sports

5 Tor +1.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Allen Eastman

5 SA +5.5

3 Under 230 wash/chi

Can'tPickAWinner
John Bollman
THE EXECUTIVE

11:36 AM
ST. LOUIS -175
PHILADELPHIA @ ST. LOUIS | 1/15 | 8:00 PM EST
The Blues have won four straight games and they are 7-2-1 in their last 10 games. They are 17-4-3 at home this season while the Flyers are 9-13-2 on the road. The Flyers are 4-5-1 in their last 10 games and the Blues allow the third fewest road goals in the league. The Flyers are ranked 21st in goals per game on the road and they give up the second most goals per game on the road. Take the value in the Blues at home.

16-1 IN LAST 17 NHL PICKS | +1547
5-1 IN LAST 6 PHI ML PICKS | +376

2-1 IN LAST 3 STL ML PICKS | +85

Can'tPickAWinner
01-15-2020, 02:39 PM
Tom Fornelli

GEORGETOWN -3
CREIGHTON @ GEORGETOWN | 1/15 | 7:00 PM EST
1:53 PM
Georgetown comes into this game having lost three of four but the three losses were all on the road against strong conference opponents. Creighton has a better record and is ranked, which is what's leading to this spread not being as large as it should be. Georgetown is much better at home, and it's on the same level as Creighton. In fact, it might be a little better. Lay the points.

3-1 IN LAST 4 CBB ATS PICKS | +188
XAVIER +3.5
XAVIER @ MARQUETTE | 1/15 | 8:00 PM EST
1:52 PM
How many times am I going to touch the oven before I realize it burns? Yes, taking Xavier has been a problem for me, but it's better than the results have shown, I swear! Xavier does a great job defending the three-point line, and Marquette's offense is overly-reliant on the three, so this is a good matchup for the Musketeers.

ST. JOHN'S +5.5
ST. JOHN'S @ PROVIDENCE | 1/15 | 8:30 PM EST
1:50 PM
These are two similar teams in that both struggle on the offensive end and lead with their defense. The difference is that Providence is a little bit better, and at home. This will be only the third time St. John's has played a true road game this season. It lost the first two by eight and 21 points.

ALABAMA +1.5
AUBURN @ ALABAMA | 1/15 | 9:00 PM EST
1:46 PM
Wanted to get this before the line moved any further the wrong direction. To be blunt, Auburn isn't nearly as good as its 15-0 record suggests, nor is Alabama as bad as its 8-7 record suggests. Alabama has played the 17th most difficult schedule in the country according to KenPom, while Auburn is at 109. Don't be surprised if Bama hands Auburn its first loss of the season, but the points are advised.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-15-2020, 02:39 PM
Tom Fornelli
#TRUSTTHEPROCESS

1:49 PM
TEMPLE +4.5
WICHITA ST. @ TEMPLE | 1/15 | 9:00 PM EST
This line is just a little too big in my mind. Temple struggles offensively, but it's sound defensively and will be at home. Wichita State is not a strong shooting team and is overly-reliant on the three, which Temple has done an excellent job defending against this year.

Bill Marzano
VETERAN HANDICAPPER

1:30 PM
WICHITA ST. -4.5
WICHITA ST. @ TEMPLE | 1/15 | 9:00 PM EST
The Shockers have won nine straight games and eight straight true road games on their way to a 15-1 record. The Owls come into this game having dropped three straight overall and are just 3-7 ATS their last 10 home games. The Owls' offense is struggling, averaging just 68 points per game. The Shockers are undefeated in conference play at 3-0.

11-8 IN LAST 19 CBB PICKS | +213
2-1 IN LAST 3 TEMPLE ATS PICKS | +89

Can'tPickAWinner
01-15-2020, 03:11 PM
The Sharp Plays

Samford +16.5 over East Tennessee St carries the highest LJP on the card today with an LJP 4 at present.

There is no LJP 5 available at this time.

Something to watch is our nemesis Mercer, which failed as the Premium Play, leaving the content for this package here 2-1 instead of 3-0. Today it opened as VMI as a 1 but has since moved to Mercer as a 3 within the past 5 minutes.

Evansville +10.5 over Indiana St currently has a Top Sharp Consensus count of 2-1.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-15-2020, 03:36 PM
Jason Sharpe

3 under 218 Detroit

Can'tPickAWinner
01-15-2020, 04:12 PM
Machine Picks

nba
spurs +5.5 10 units
Thunder - 1 10 units

ncaab
minny - 2 10 units
lean stanford + 1

Can'tPickAWinner
01-15-2020, 04:58 PM
Bezobets

NCAA Basketball: Xavier +3.5 @ 1.918/-109 (3 Units)

NCAA Basketball: Seton Hall +5 @ 1.847/-118 (3 Units)

NCAA Basketball: Miami Florida +8.5 @ 1.964/-104 (3 Units)

NCAA Basketball: Mercer -5.5 @ 1.87/-115 (2 Units)

Can'tPickAWinner
Allegheny Analysis UCLA under 133

Can'tPickAWinner
College Basketball (BOB BALFE)VIP
7:00 PM EST
Rotation #789-790
Creighton/Georgetown Over 153
Both teams are very good at shooting the 3 point shot. Georgetown is having trouble defending the three pointer because they just don’t play that many people off the bench and this team gets gassed on the defensive end. Georgetown does have a size advantage so I think they can shoot over these Blue Jay Defenders. The Hoyas should be able to use their size around the basket as well. This should be a great game. Both teams should be very aggressive on the offensive end tonight making this a high scoring game. Take the Over.

College Basketball
7:30 PM EST
Rotation #819
Rhode Island -7.5 over St. Joseph’s
Fatts Russell really made his mark in the A-10 last year with huge performances against St. Joseph’s. In the last meeting last year Russell went for 41 points. This year the St. Joe’s Defense is worse, the offense is worse, they are missing their best player and they are breaking in a new coach. Talent in this program just isn’t up to par with the rest of the league yet. Take Rhode Island.

Yellow
01-15-2020, 05:21 PM
3* Essler GOW

Raptors Under 213

Can'tPickAWinner
01-15-2020, 06:02 PM
5 Star Baller

Rutgers -3

Can'tPickAWinner
Highest LJP score of the day: Samford +16.5 over East Tennessee St as an LJP 4

Big mover of the day: Stanford -1 over UCLA. Opened UCLA 3, now Stanford 2U.

Mercer -5.5 is now down to an LJP 1D.

Most active top sharp consensus game, with 3 top sharp bettors (Top 10 across two books) involved: Evansville +10.5 over Indiana St currently has a Top Sharp Consensus count of 2-1 (Does Not Qualify as Premium, Just Missed or Other Sharp Consensus).
Mercer -5.5 is now a LJP 3U

Can'tPickAWinner
Miller locks

7:00 pm est ncaab
creighton vs. Georgetown

pick: Over 152.5 (-111)

risk: 11 units

7:00 pm est ncaab
indiana vs. Rutgers

pick: Under 129.5 (-110)

8:05 pm est nba
indiana pacers vs. Minnesota timberwolves

pick: Indiana pacers -3 (-106)

Can'tPickAWinner
ELITE SPORTS PICKS
Colorado State-3.5 NCAABB

INSIDER SPORTS REPORT
4* GA Tech-2.5 NCAABB
3* Seton Hall+5 NCAABB
3* Heat-5.5 NBA

NATIONAL SPORTS SERVICE
4* Virginia+6.5 NCAABB
3* George Mason-1.5 NCAABB
Thunder-2 NBA

PRIMETIME SPORTS
4 Unit --> Virginia +6.5 over Florida St. (NCAAB)
3 Unit --> Kentucky -6 over South Carolina (NCAAB)
3 Unit --> Boston College +12 over Syracuse (NCAAB)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-15-2020, 06:03 PM
SPORTS BANK

LOCK
GEORGIA

regular
indiana state

Can'tPickAWinner
SPORTS AUTHORITY

WICHITA STATE

regular
marquette

Can'tPickAWinner
Vegas connection

lock
arkansas -13.5

Can'tPickAWinner
J.R. Stevens NBA
Washington +4

Can'tPickAWinner
Britney DeLuca NBA
Philadelphia Under 222

Can'tPickAWinner
Killer Sports NBA
Oklahoma City -1

Can'tPickAWinner
01-15-2020, 06:04 PM
FIFTH COLUMN DATA

Wednesday January 15
NBA: 3% UNDER 230.5 Washington v. Chicago [FCD -5.83]
SYSTEM(S): n/a

NBA: 3% OVER 217.0 Detroit v. Boston [FCD +5.59]

CBB: 3% UNDER 136.0 [783] Kentucky @ [784] South Carolina 6:30est [FCD -6.22]

CBB: 3% OVER 136.0 [789] Creighton @ [790] Georgetown 7est [FCD +6.05]

Duncan
01-15-2020, 06:18 PM
POWER PLAY WINS

CBB: Georgetown -3

Duncan
01-15-2020, 06:19 PM
UP AND UP SPORTS

CBB: Tulsa -2.5

Calidreaming
01-15-2020, 06:38 PM
Burns CBB pick of week on Georgetown

Calidreaming
01-15-2020, 06:39 PM
Big Al elite info NBA play on Miami

Can'tPickAWinner
01-15-2020, 06:40 PM
SHIT FOR BRAINS YOU COULDN'T COPY THESE ASSHOLE, EVERY TIME I DROP MY JOCK STRAP YOU'RE THERE TO PICK IT UP!

ROB VENO BASKETBALL PLAYS 1/15/20

BASKETBALL PLAYS

Game: (507) Indiana Pacers at (508) Minnesota T\'wolves
Date/Time: Jan 15 2020 8:05 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Westgate
Play Rating: 4%
Play: Total Over 218.5 (-110)

View Analysis

Game: (515) Portland Trail Blazers at (516) Houston Rockets
Date/Time: Jan 15 2020 9:35 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Westgate
Play Rating: 3%
Play: Total Over 236.5 (-110)

View Analysis

Game: (517) Dallas Mavericks at (518) Sacramento Kings
Date/Time: Jan 15 2020 10:05 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Bookmaker
Play Rating: 3%
Play: Total Over 225.5 (-110)

View Analysis

Game: (813) Tennessee at (814) Georgia
Date/Time: Jan 15 2020 7:00 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Heritage
Play: Total Over 137.0 (-108)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-15-2020, 06:41 PM
DR. CHUCK BASKETBALL

Game: (503) Detroit Pistons at (504) Boston Celtics
Date/Time: Jan 15 2020 7:05 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Heritage
Play: Detroit Pistons 9.5 (-108)

View Analysis

Crazy line!
Tatum is ruled out
Celtics are on the front end of a back to back with the Bucks on the road tomorrow night..TNT..showcase Thursday game....
tonight they have to play the Pistons (a win for sure right....and they know it) before the big game
TOO EASY!
Game: (505) San Antonio Spurs at (506) Miami Heat
Date/Time: Jan 15 2020 7:35 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Pinnacle
Play: 1H Total Over 107.0 (-106)

View Analysis

I like this as well as the full game over....but as we've stated...these are 2 of the healthiest teams we have going...2 of the teams who shoot more 3s than most of the league....and we also have a 12-6 Over 1st half trend backing each team in the night's location....AND we've gained over a point of value since this is erroneously dropping...both 1st half and full game.....wrong!
Betting Line Provider: Pinnacle
Play: Total Over 226.0 (-105)

View Analysis

This total was getting away from me so I am hurrying up and getting this play out for clients so they can optimize the value...but I have trends that are 5 of 7 to the Over and 10-3 to the Over and LOVE this number with the spot and am afraid it only move upward all day!
Still like this play upwards to 228.5 and 229....would probably hold at 230 and wait for some buyback
Betting Line Provider: William Hill
Play: 1H Dallas Mavericks -2.0 (-110)

View Analysis

Literally no reason NOT to go back to this well...with the Mavs 1 game 1st half ATS better than they were heading into last night's game...and this is plus Kristaps and minus Bogdan....LOVE this value at just a bucket laid here....also lean and probably more than lean full game in the 4.5 to 5 range as well...as the Kings will run with the Mavs and the Over is a very nice play as well!!!

Can'tPickAWinner
01-15-2020, 06:42 PM
WORLDS WORST PICKER

Peabodys Regular Picks: Penn State, Bradley, Creighton
Play On: Minnesota, Missouri State, Georgetown

last night 0-4

Duncan
VIP SPORTS LOCK CLUB

CBB: Marquette -3.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Seabass: 500 south carolina game under, 300 Seton hall, 400 Evansville, 400 mavericks game over, 400 spurs game under, 400 rockets, 1000 * nets game over

Can'tPickAWinner
01-15-2020, 06:43 PM
Al demarco

Top-Rated 15 Dime Release

Rutgers

Can'tPickAWinner
01-15-2020, 06:43 PM
Greg Shaker
852 Air Force / 851 Boise St. Under 152.0 Westgate triple-dime bet

Can'tPickAWinner
01-15-2020, 06:46 PM
DR. CHUCK ADD-ON 01/15/20

Betting Line Provider: William Hill
Play: 1H Dallas Mavericks -2.0 (-110)

View Analysis

Literally no reason NOT to go back to this well...with the Mavs 1 game 1st half ATS better than they were heading into last night's game...and this is plus Kristaps and minus Bogdan....LOVE this value at just a bucket laid here....also lean and probably more than lean full game in the 4.5 to 5 range as well...as the Kings will run with the Mavs and the Over is a very nice play as well!!!

Game: (519) Orlando Magic at (520) Los Angeles Lakers
Date/Time: Jan 15 2020 10:35 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Bookmaker
Play: 1H Los Angeles Lakers -6.0 (-105)

View Analysis

This Frank Vogel meets his old team part deux is now in Staples...no Augustin and no Isaac...and the Lakers don't have a Miami look ahead spot or anything of the sort...and have proven how good they are even without AD. In the last matchup that the Magic wanted to win like blood...they scored 9 effing points in the 1st quarter....now we just need to lay a half dozen in the first half with the team that has covered the first half spread 9 of the last 10 games overall....with LBJ ready to back his coach here in this spot against Clifford...who arguably has already done more with the Magic than Vogel was able to in his stead.
The joke is on Orlando in this spot as well...as the Magic are usually right at the top of the league with regard to defensive rating under most filters....last 5 games they have a stout 101 def. efficiency and the Lakers are the top team over the 5 game win streak right at a 100...with a solid 18 point advantage on the offensive end!

Can'tPickAWinner
01-15-2020, 06:46 PM
Maddux

NBA

10 Dallas/Sacramento over 224
10 Washington +4.5
10 Toronto/Oklahoma City over 211.5

CBB

10 790 Georgetown -2
10 805 Samford +17
10 809 Evansville +11.5
10 834 South Dakota/North Dakota State under 144