PDA

View Full Version : Service Plays Tuesday 2/11/20

Can'tPickAWinner
02-10-2020, 10:30 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 06:33 AM
Stephen Oh

PHILADELPHIA +2.5
L.A. CLIPPERS @ PHILADELPHIA | 2/11 | 7:00 PM EST
7:04 PM
My model says that the 76ers cover the spread 58 percent of the time, so you're getting good value playing them at this point spread. Philadelphia has a league-best 24-2 record at home, where it has 10 straight since falling to Dallas on Dec. 20. Of Los Angeles' 16 losses this season, 11 have come on the road. Take the Sixers and the points.

3-0 IN LAST 3 NBA ATS PICKS | +300
9-4 IN LAST 13 LAC ATS PICKS | +456

OVER 230
CHICAGO @ WASHINGTON | 2/11 | 7:00 PM EST
6:53 PM
This number has been eclipsed in three of the Bulls' last four contests and two of the Wizards' last three. The Over is 7-0 in Chicago's last seven games and 7-2 in Washington's last nine. I'm projecting 238 points for this contest, giving us a solid play on the Over, which is cashing in well over 60 percent of my simulations.

2-1 IN LAST 3 NBA PICKS | +90
8-4 IN LAST 12 CHI O/U PICKS | +365

CAROLINA +1.5
CAROLINA @ DALLAS | 2/11 | 8:30 PM EST
6:18 PM
My model says that the Hurricanes cover the spread 79 percent of the time, so you're getting excellent value playing them at this spread. Carolina has won five of its last seven games, while three of its last four losses have been by just one goal. Meanwhile, four of the Stars' last four victories have come in overtime. Take the Hurricanes +1.5 goals at -242.

15-7 LAST 22 NHL SIDES | +639
2-1 IN LAST 3 DAL ATS PICKS | +25

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 08:31 AM
nbaclub info

New Orleans Pelicans - Portland Trail Blazers
Under 240

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 08:31 AM
Mississippi Kid Italian B League Soccer 2/11

2 PM CST
#602 Spezia ML +103

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 10:43 AM
SDQL Gurus
SERIOUS SCIENTISTS

8:43 AM
OVER 240
PORTLAND @ NEW ORLEANS | 2/11 | 8:00 PM EST
The Pelicans are 7-0 OU at home after allowing 50-plus points in the paint, going Over by an average of 19.29 ppg. The Pelicans are also 8-0 OU off a win that was tied five-plus times, going Over by an average of 20.06 ppg. Those are some healthy average margins. The Trailblazers are 7-0 OU with rest off a win as a favorite in which they scored a least 18 fast-break points, going Over by an average of 18.07 ppg. This should be a fun game to watch. Our play is on the Over.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 10:43 AM
Marco Dangelo
5% Akron (-7 1/2)

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 10:44 AM
Larry Hartstein
SENIOR ANALYST

9:47 AM
UNDER 232
BOSTON @ HOUSTON | 2/11 | 9:30 PM EST
The Under is 13-3 in the last 16 meetings, and I think we get another Tuesday night in Houston. The Celtics play at below-average pace and won't let the Rockets get good shots early in the shot clock.

19-9 IN LAST 28 NBA PICKS | +908

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 10:44 AM
Mississippi Kid College Hoops 2/11

#619 Ark/Tenn Over 133.5
#627 North Caroilna -1

ML Parlay
#610 Davidson
#613 Kentucky
#626 Dayton
#630 Maryland
#638 LSU
#644 SD State
250/204

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 10:45 AM
Football Jesus 76ers +pts

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 11:31 AM
SDQL Gurus
SERIOUS SCIENTISTS

10:51 AM
TAMPA BAY -102
TAMPA BAY @ PITTSBURGH | 2/11 | 7:00 PM EST
Since Nov. 1, Tampa Bay is 11-1 SU against conference opponents that have a lower winning percentage. The Lightning, who are riding a seven-game winning streak, also are 14-3 SU against conference rivals who are seeking revenge and shoot more on average than them. We are on the Lightning tonight over the Penguins.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 11:31 AM
CleInsiderSports (10-7 L3 days)

NBA
Bulls/Wizards UNDER 230.5

NCAAB
Tennessee -2.5

NHL
Rangers ML (+105)
Senators ML (+230)
Blues/Ducks UNDER 5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 11:57 AM
Robert Ferringo cbb

2-Unit Play. Take #602 Purdue (-4.5) over Penn State (6:30 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 11)

Purdue is just a different team at home. That's really all there is to be said. Penn State is clearly the better team in this matchup. But Purdue just plays at a completely different level in West Lafayette. They beat Virginia by 29, Michigan State by 29, Wisconsin by 19 and Iowa by 36 points at home. They stink on the road. But they can play when they are in front of their home crowd. Penn State is on fire. But the fact that they are underdogs here is a bit of a red flag.
1-Unit Play. Take #603 Northern Illinois (+8) over Ball State (7 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 11)
This line makes absolutely no sense. Ball State stinks. They are barely above .500 on the season despite a nonconference schedule ranked in the 300's. And it's not like they are tearing up the MAC. They are 6-4 despite playing in the decidedly easier West. So what gives? Unless Eugene German isn't playing tonight I actually think Northern Illinois has a shot to win this game outright. They've won six straight, convincingly. Their last two road games were wins at Kent State and Toledo. And if you kick out a random blowout loss at Akron on Jan. 14 the last team to beat them by more than eight points was Pitt on Dec. 16 (59-50). In fact, in the Huskies' last 22 games they have been blown out by double-digits just twice. I'll take the points.

1-Unit Play. Take #605 N.C. State (+5.5) over Syracuse (7 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 11)
I don't trust Syracuse laying points to pretty much anyone. They have been playing better, but this still isn't a very good team. They are 6-2 in their last eight games overall, but four of those six wins have come by two points or less or in OT. The Wolfpack are a bit desperate. They need some wins to boost their NCAA Tournament resume and I think that they will play with some urgency here.
1-Unit Play. Take #613 Kentucky (-11.5) over Vanderbilt (7 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 11)
This Kentucky team isn't all that good. It really isn't. Other than OT wins against Louisville and Texas Tech they really haven't done anything over the last three months. However, this extremely young team is doing what John Calipari's teams normally do: get better as the season wears on. They've won six of their last seven and the lone loss was at Auburn. They should be able to dominate a pathetic Vanderbilt team here. Vandy is just 1-10 in its last 11 games and that includes plenty of home blowout losses. Vandy gave Kentucky a scare in their first meeting. They had a 10-point lead in the second half in Lexington. However, Kentucky outscored them by 19 points in the last 18 minutes and walked to a nine-point win. They should be able to hammer the overmatched Commodores now.

1-Unit Play. 5-POINT TEASER: Take #605 N.C. State (+10.5) over Syracuse (7 p.m.) AND Take #613 Kentucky (-6.5) over Vanderbilt (7 p.m.)
7-Unit Play. Take #624 Akron (-6.5) over Bowling Green (7 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 11)
This line is available at Caesars, Stations and Circa. I do still recommend this play at 7.0 as well. I think that this game has a chance to be a blowout. Akron has one of the top home court advantages in the very home court dependent MAC. Akron should be rested and ready for this one. This is just their second game so far this month after a schedule quirk gave them a week off. They knocked the rust off in an uninspired win over Eastern Michigan over the weekend. But they should be sharper here. They will absolutely be focused in this spot against the team in first place in the MAC East. Bowling Green is ripe for a fall. First, they are in a killer letdown spot. The Falcons are off a last-second win over Toledo on Saturday, winning 85-83 when Jut Turner sunk two free throws with one second to play. Second, I think the Falcons are a bit of a fraud. Bowling Green is 9-1 in their last 10 games. However, six of those wins are by three points or less! That's unsustainable. On the season, half of their 18 wins have come by three points or less or OT. Quite simply, they aren't as good as their record looks. Third, this team just lost one of its best players. Second-leading scorer and top 3-point shooter Dylan Frye just left the team. He's not injured; he just left. That's a major red flag. Finally, I just think this is a bad matchup for Bowling Green. Akron is really solid defensively. They are No. 54 in the country in field goal defense and Bowling Green struggles shooting (just 42.7 percent from the field). The Falcons, on the other hand, don't play any defense. They are No. 274 in points allowed and No. 284 in 3-point defense. Akron is a Top 20 3-point shooting team, a Top 10 free throw shooting team, and they average 76 points per game (outscoring opponents by 10 per game). Bowling Green's two league losses have come by 18 and 10 points. Their two loses prior to that were weird losses against Norfolk State and Quinnipiac. They are shaky. Akron doesn't have any bad losses on the season. They've been competitive against teams like West Virginia and Louisville. And they have more than a few blowouts on their MAC resume. I think they will get another one here.

2-Unit Play. Take #634 Virginia (-4.5) over Notre Dame (9 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 11)
Notre Dame is coming off a sloppy win at Clemson on Sunday. And they could get caught looking ahead to their big showdown with Duke on Saturday. In between is this tough trip to Charlottesville. Virginia has been all over the map this year. And they really just aren't that good. However, this team does have a strong home court advantage and they will be solely focused on this game. I can't say the same for the Irish.
3-Unit Play. Take #641 Utah State (-2) over Colorado State (9:30 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 11)
I don't think that Colorado State is going to roll over in this game. But I do think that Utah State is clearly the better team in this matchup and I do think that they are trending in the right direction. They beat Boise State by nine points despite shooting just 2-for-19 from 3-point range. They blasted Colorado State by 16 points in the first meeting and the Aggies' last seven wins have all come by at least nine points. They haven't been great on the road, that's for sure. But I think that they have enough juice to get this win over a Colorado State team that just hasn't done enough for me to take them more seriously. Utah Sate has enough size to at least mitigate Nico Carvacho. They also have a lot more experience everywhere else and I think that will lead to a hard fought win.

Can'tPickAWinner
Jason Sharpe ncaab

7-Utah st-2
3-Michigan st-1.5

Can'tPickAWinner
VIP SPORTS LOCK CLUB
Michigan St. -2

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 11:58 AM
Strike Point Sports CBB Tuesday

all 4 Unit plays:

#619 Take Arkansas (+3) over Tennessee (7 p.m., Tuesday, January 11)
#625 Take Rhode Island (+10) over Dayton (7:30 p.m., Tuesday, January 11)
#641 Take Utah State (-2) over Colorado State (9 p.m., Tuesday, January 11)

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 12:13 PM
Doc Sports CBB Tuesday

6 Tennessee -2.5

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 12:14 PM
Dr chuck
Rhode island vs dayton
Play: Rhode Island +10 (or +10.5 if this is available)

Everyone in the nation has now been let in on the Dayton secret to this point...the Super Bowl has come and gone, we are just about a month away from Selection Sunday, and college hoops are going to be the focus of more and more eyeballs each day...while Vegas now has to adjust to the games becoming a Pro AND Joe gambling sport for the next 6 weeks!

UD has not lost a single game this season in regulation...only losing in overtime to Kansas and Colorado, they have the top rated offense in the league, can shoot lights out from deep, have a Naismith POY contender (despite being an A10 school) in Obi Toppin who has played himself well into the lottery by this point, and are increasingly more likely to actualize the goal of being a #1 seed in the NCAA tournament...as crazy as this sounds. Obi Toppin and Jalen Crutcher could start for Duke or Kentucky if we're being honest...and Anthony Grant is doing an amazing job stepping down a level, with a solid chance at national coach of the year! All this being said...the cracks have shown of late...2 very tight games against St. Louis including a buzzer beating 3 and down late in the 2nd on the rematch, St. Joe's having the lead nearly 30 minutes into their matchup, and Duquesne storming back to put a scare into the Flyers as that win came to an end.

This may sound crazy, but UD may not even be the overall hottest team in their own conference...and yes they haven't lost a game...but Rhode Island is also an A10 team, have won 10 in a row, play excellent perimeter defense, guard without fouling, have an absolute stud floor leader in Fatts Russell, who can also shoot the hell out of the basketball, and 2 interior players that can score and defend and make life much harder inside for Obi. During this 10 game streak, they have covered 5 for 5 on the road...overally have covered 7 of 9 road games...and NEED to make an excellent showing in this matchup! Rhode Island has a definite shot, the way they have been playing to make the big dance as well...but if they want to hush any naysayers a win here at UD Arena will go a long way to making that statement....especially catching UD in a vulnerable spot...

The Flyers rely on the 3 point shot...as well as defensive advantages...neither of which will be the case tonight. Rhode Island leads the A10, by a wide margin, in 3 point defense...allowing less than 23% shooting beyond the arc...in fact are the 5th best team nationally. They also tend to have the FT advantage both home AND away, which is huge for a road game...potentially being on the negative side of the calls from the referees..as they are not prone to such issues.

Brass tax...this line is flat out kooky talk...I don't even know if TONIGHT, we know who the better team will be! Yet, one of these teams on a double digit win streak is getting double digit points added to their total at the final buzzer...and that team is the Rams....who will flat out have more of the desire than the Flyers...and are not a team UD can just go through the motions and defeat like they have tended to do of late!

I think Rhode Island could very damn well win this game....and while I won't give a prediction on the actual outcome...I think it's a 1 possession game for a large portion of this game....and with 10 points I would say this is close to one of the best plays I've seen on the entire season!

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 12:15 PM
Docs Consensus (11-8 L3 days)

NBA
5u Clippers -1.5
5u Celtics +2

NCAAB
6u Utah State -2

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 01:05 PM
SHARP TOTALS CLUB

3*Kentucky/Vandy Under 144.5
2*Miami Ohio/Toledo Under 145

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 01:05 PM
Mike Barner

New Orleans -3

The key to this game is likely going to be if the Pelicans can slow down Damian Lillard. When the Blazers were infamously swept in the first round of the playoffs by the Pelicans during the 2017-18 season, Jrue Holiday helped limit Lillard to 18.5 points per game. Lillard didn’t play the first time these teams met this season, but he scored only 18 points in an eight-point loss to the Pelicans in Portland back in December. With the Blazers’ 12-16 record ATS on the road and the potential for Lillard to struggle, I’ll take the Pelicans to cover.

76-44-1 IN LAST 121 NBA ATS PICKS | +2766
11-5 IN LAST 16 POR ATS PICKS | +549

12-7-1 IN LAST 20 NO ATS PICKS | +430

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 01:06 PM
From Northcoast group of handicappers:

------------------------------------
Master Sports

NCAA BK
4* #627/628 North Carolina/Wake Forest under 149

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 01:06 PM
Elite Sports Picks
Western Michigan +5.5 over Ohio (NCAAB)

Insider Sports Report
4* Rhode Island +9.5 over Dayton (NCAAB)
3* Washington -2.5 over Chicago (NBA)
3* Illinois +1.5 over Michigan St. (NCAAB)

National Sports Service
4* Northern Illinois +8 over Ball St. (NCAAB)
3* Bowling Green +8 over Akron (NCAAB)

Primetime Sports Picks For 02/11/20
4 Unit --> Washington -2.5 over Chicago (NBA)
3 Unit --> St. Bonaventure -6.5 over St. Josephs (NCAAB)
3 Unit --> Miami-Ohio +10 over Toledo (NCAAB)

Top Rank Sports Picks
Marquee PicksĀ®
4★ Illinois +1.5 over Michigan St. (NCAAB)
3★ Ohio -5.5 over Western Michigan (NCAAB)

Lexdeoh20189
02-11-2020, 02:55 PM
Game: Los Angeles Clippers (579) @ Philadelphia 76ers (580)
Time: Tuesday 02/11 7:05 PM Eastern
Pick: Philadelphia +2 (-110) at WagerWeb (http://wunderdog.com/idevadman/click.php?id=11&action=4)

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 03:31 PM
Dave Cokin

NHL Best Bet

4% Dallas Stars -125

Can'tPickAWinner
Dr. Chuck

Tuesday Top Dog

5% Rhode Island +10

Can'tPickAWinner
Alex miller sports

Feb game of the month

ole miss +2

Can'tPickAWinner
Bobby Cleveland

1* LA Clippers
2* Michigan St
1* Colorado St

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 03:32 PM
Miller locks

7:00 pm est ncaab
arkansas vs. Tennessee

pick: Tennessee -2.5 (-118)

risk: 11 units

7:05 pm est nba
los angeles clippers vs. Philadelphia 76ers

pick: Los angeles clippers -1.5 (-111)

8:05 pm est nba
san antonio spurs vs. Oklahoma city thunder

pick: Oklahoma city thunder -8 (-109)

8:05 pm est nba
portland trail blazers vs. New orleans pelicans

pick: Portland trail blazers +3 (-102)

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 03:32 PM
Indian Cowboy
3-Unit Play. #613. Take Kentucky -11.5 over Vanderbilt (Tuesday @ 7pm est)
Make that 3 Straight Winners in a row and we look to make it 4 Straight Winners in a row today. Note, we have a 7*NHL Selection today and we are a Remarakble 13-2 with NHL Top Plays and have posted a +2000 Season and very excited about today's selection. Let's Roll. Note, we are 13-3 for +2300 the last 3 Day sin All Sports of NBA/CBB/NHL/XFL/Soccer - Take a moment and sign up for the Entire Season in all these sports. And we have won 3 Straight Years in the MLB and come off a Winning WNBA Season as well. Lots of money to be made. Per Kentucky here for our 4th straight winner, you really think they will overlook Vanderbilt again? No way. This is a team that was down at the half by 7 points to Vanderbilt earlier this year and it was a shocker but they managed to pull it together and win by single digits. Now, this team plays Vanderbilt who has been playing well, coming off a big win over LSU in the SEC for their first win in the SEC in 2 years but the difference here is Kentucky will be focused as they are tied in the SEC Standings with Auburn and LSU. This is a team that will be motivated, will not take Vandy lightly at all and I think Kentucky will show who Kentucky is today and win relatively comfortably.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 04:11 PM
Worlds Worst Picker NBA
Peabody’s picks
Portland
Houston

We take
New Orleans
Boston

Can'tPickAWinner
Vic Monte

N. Illinois +7.5
Colorado St. +2.5

Can'tPickAWinner
STRIKE POINT SPORTS NHL (note: two plays)
2-Unit Play. Take #32 NYI (-130) over Philadelphia*(7:00 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 11)
The New York Islanders are coming off a loss to the Tampa Bay Lightning which snapped a 2 game win streak and then followed it up with a win in Washington and will now take on a Flyers team who has looked great over their last 5 games. Philadelphia has now gone 4-1 over the month of February and has been putting up some big numbers. But the Flyers haven't played a stingy defense like the Islanders in a while and are extremely tough to beat at home. I really like the advantage teams have at home when they play a conference game. Look, New York is the better all around team in this match-up and similar to the Flyers the club has found a new offense over the month of February. But I still think New York will rely on their defense tonight and get back to their 2.70 goals per game average. Philly has been playing above their head and its tough to win in Brooklyn. New York is now 17-7-3-1 at home thus season and the Flyers are 12-13-2-1 on the road. Take the Islanders at home and look for them to stay ahead of Philly in the standings.

4-Unit Play. Take #40* Colorado (-1.5, -105) over Ottawa*(9:00 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 11)
The Colorado Avalanche will Host the Ottawa Senators tonight in Colorado as they look to continue to build on their 5 game win streak. The club started the win streak on February 4th where they faced off against the Buffalo Sabres. But the most impressive part about the streak is that all of these games have come away from home. Over that stretch the club actually played the Senators where the Avalanche beat them 4-1 in their own building and I don't see this trend changing in Colorado tonight. Ottawa scores 2.67 goals per game while giving up 3.30 to their opponents while Colorado is scoring 3.69 per game and 2.88 per game to their opponent. Colorado is 7-1 in their last 8 games while the Senators have only won 2 games over their last 17 games. Look for the Av's to dominate at home tonight.
Best of Luck-Strike Point Sports

Can'tPickAWinner
INDIAN COWBOY NHL

7-Unit Play. #028. Take Pittsburgh Penguins -115 Over Tampa Bay Lightning (Tuesday @ 7:00pm est)

We are rolling with the Penguins at home to get the job done as we look to go 14-2 om top plays. This spot sets up well for a rested Penguins team at home. The Penguins have dominated at home going 19-5-3 SU. This is a rapid revenge game for the Penguins as they just lost to Tampa last Thursday and have lost both meetings to Tampa so far this year. I think they will be primed and focused against their rival. This is a tough spot for Tampa as they are now on the 2nd game of a back to back with travel. They come off a hard fought emotional game vs Columbus who they have been waiting since last playoffs for revenge after getting swept 4-0 in the series. I think they are in for a bit of a let down here today after that big win last night. The lightning will also likely be with out their all star Steven Stamkos tonight which could hurt them for depth as well. I think the Penguins roll here today at home and grab a big win. Lightning are 1-5 in the last 6 meetings in Pittsburgh.

Can'tPickAWinner
Wayne Root

Millionaires—Rhode Island +10
No Limit—-New Mexico +16.5
Perfect Play—Boise St -12
Inner Circle—LSU -11
Pinnacle (http://cappersmall2.com/lines.php)—Arkansas +2

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 05:08 PM
Indian Cowboy

3* Kentucky-11.5
5* Over 230 Bulls/Wizards
7* Penguins ml

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 05:09 PM
Allegheny Analysis NBA

Bulls and Celtics

college play Air Force

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 05:31 PM
Doc's Sports NBA
7-Unit Play #578 Take Washington -3 over Chicago* (7 p.m. EST, Tuesday Feb 11)
The Bulls weren't a good team to begin with, but they are super banged up right now and have an injury report as long as your grocery list. Washington is very healthy in comparison. The Wizards have won three of their last five and this team has been playing well recently. They are on a 6-4 ATS run and the oddsmakers are a bit behind on this team right now. They are coming off a loss but are 4-1 ATS in bounce-back situations and they are also 4-1 ATS in their last five against teams with a record below .400, meaning they are getting the job done against lousy teams. Because of the Bulls injury situation we had this game handicapped at 7, so there is nice value there tonight.
--Best of Luck, Doc's Sports

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 05:32 PM
Bill Marzano
VETERAN HANDICAPPER

3:25 PM

RHODE ISLAND +11

RHODE ISLAND @ DAYTON | 2/11 | 7:30 PM EST

This is a fantastic matchup and big game in the A-10 conference. The Flyers are riding a 12-game winning streak and the Rams have won 10 straight. The Rams are underrated and I think they match up well in this game. The Rams have won two straight and three of the last four meetings at UD Arena and are 7-2 ATS on the road this year. They have enough talent on both sides of the ball to keep this game within single digits.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 05:33 PM
Micah Roberts
FORMER VEGAS Bookmaker (http://www.bookmaker.eu/?cmpid=4437)

5:09 PM

PURDUE -5

PENN ST. @ PURDUE | 2/11 | 6:30 PM EST

Penn State is 18-5 overall and 8-4 in the tough Big Ten. It also has gone 15-5-3 ATS in its last 23 conference games. But I have to go with Purdue here at home, where it is 10-2 (8-4 ATS) this season and 18-8-1 ATS in its last 27 dating to last campaign. The Boilermakers are on a roll, having won three straight contests - two of which were on the road, where they had struggled. Purdue is the play.
12-7 IN LAST 19 CBB ATS PICKS | +422
5-2 IN LAST 7 PSU ATS PICKS | +283
2-1 IN LAST 3 PURDUE ATS PICKS | +87

Can'tPickAWinner
Mike Tierney
TOP DOG

3:46 PM

LSU -11

MISSOURI @ LSU | 2/11 | 9:00 PM EST

Missouri has not only missed covering in its past half-dozen away games, but it has barely put up a fight. The final margins ranged from 14 to 27 -- all above this line. LSU fumbled away its unbeaten SEC record with two straight-up road defeats but is 12-1 outright at home. Mizzou tips off minus C Jeremiah Wilson (foot) after having gone 3-6 SU in his absence, and G Mark Smith (back) will be limited, if he plays at all.
7-4 IN LAST 11 CBB ATS PICKS | +254
7-3 IN LAST 10 MIZZOU ATS PICKS | +370
3-1 IN LAST 4 LSU ATS PICKS | +184

rocky57
H&H Sports (CBB) - 5* Mississippi State -115 (Moneyline)

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 05:34 PM
Michael Rusk

KANSAS ST. -3

OKLAHOMA ST. @ KANSAS ST. | 2/11 | 9:00 PM EST

Less than a year ago, these teams faced off, and Kansas State won by 39. There couldn’t be a better time to tail the Wildcats, who are on a three-game losing streak. Kansas State has simply dominated this matchup, winning each of the last three games by double digits with an average margin of victory of 22.4. Kansas State should win this game rather easily.
14-6-3 IN LAST 23 CBB PICKS | +735
2-1 IN LAST 3 OKLAST ATS PICKS | +84

Michael Rusk
THE PRODIGY

4:56 PM

MICHIGAN ST. -2

MICHIGAN ST. @ ILLINOIS | 2/11 | 9:00 PM EST

The Spartans have lost three straight games as favorites in all three. They are well overdue for not only a win, but a statement victory. Just this week the team, which was ranked No. 1 in the preseason, dropped out of the Top 25. Look for the Spartans to take this one on the road and get back on track.
4-1 IN LAST 5 ILL ATS PICKS | +286

Michael Rusk
THE PRODIGY

4:52 PM

MISS. STATE -1

MISS. STATE @ OLE MISS | 2/11 | 7:00 PM EST

This Bulldogs team has had big wins against strong teams this season and is a more fundamentally sound team than Ole Miss. Mississippi State beat the Rebels last season as an underdog as well on the road. Look for Ole Miss to come back to Earth after blowing out South Carolina and Florida. Take the Bulldogs.

Michael Rusk
THE PRODIGY

4:47 PM

WAKE FOREST +1.5

N. CAROLINA @ WAKE FOREST | 2/11 | 8:00 PM EST

This is a beautiful spot to fade the public with a home underdog. The whole world is on North Carolina after its disappointing overtime loss against Duke on Saturday. We are on Wake Forest tonight as the Demon Deacons shouldn’t be the underdog at home against a Tar Heels team that isn’t as strong as those in years past. Just 2-5 on the road this season, Wake Forest looks to add to their above-.500 record at home. Take the Demon Deacons.

B*mb07
02-11-2020, 06:07 PM
Philly Guy - Tenn Mich St

Dime Man - Toledo Mississ Kans St

Champagne - Top R Island Reg LSU Boise St

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 06:17 PM
Maddux

NBA

10 Chicago/Washington over 230

CBB

10 623 Bowling Green +8
10 639 Air Force +11.5

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 06:17 PM
ALLEN EASTMAN NBA
7-Unit Play. Take #582 New Orleans (-3) over Portland (8 p.m., Tuesday, Feb.* 11)
I will go with the Pelicans in this one. This team has been playing well since getting Zion Williamson back from injury. The Pelicans are 5-2 SU and ATS in their last seven games. They are coming off back-to-back nice road wins and should be even stronger here playing at home. Portland has lost each of its last two road games at Denver and Utah. They are coming off a nice win over Miami at home. But Portland is just 2-7 ATS in its last nine games against a team that is below .500. New Orleans has been great at the window lately. New Orleans is 7-0 ATS in its last seven games after two days of rest. They are 18-8 ATS overall and they are 11-3 ATS after a win. The Pelicans are 8-3 ATS at home and 5-2 ATS as a home favorite. New Orleans has been strong in this series. They are 6-2 ATS in their last eight gaCBmes against the Trailblazers. I like New Orleans to get the job done here. Lay the points.
Allen Eastman

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 06:20 PM
WINNING SPORTS PLAYS - J.R. STEVENS

VIP PICKS (CBB - GAME OF THE MONTH)
[605] NC State +5/ML +170

VIP PICKS (CBB)
[601] Penn State +6/ML +200
[625] Rhode Island +11/ML +460
[628] Wake Forest +2/ML +115
[633] Notre Dame +5/ML +170
[637] Missouri +11/ML +505
[642] Colorado State +3/ML +130
[643] New Mexico +16/ML +960

VIP PICKS (NBA)
[578] Washington -2
[579] LA Clippers ML -115
[585] Boston +3/ML +120

*Buy half point if necessary
*Play ML for half your normal amount when listed

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 06:47 PM
RAPHAEL ESPARZA (VSI)
NHL HOCKEY

7 Unit Play. Take #42 Edmonton -115 over Chicago (9:05p.m., Tuesday, February 11)
Tonight the Chicago Blackhawks take a road trip to the Rogers Place to face off the Edmonton Oilers and I see home ice holding tonight. The Blackhawks on Sunday lost to Winnipeg on the road 5-2 and the Hawks come into this road game dropping 3-Straight and 4 out 5. The Oilers haven't played since Saturday and they beat the Predators 3-2 at home and I see the Oilers winning back-to-back home games. The Oilers should have Mike Smith in the net (14-9-2, 2.96 GAA, and .901 SV%) and Smith has back-to-back wins and has won 7 out 8 and I see him dominating the Blackhawks. Edmonton is 5-2 in their last 7 home games and the favorite in this series has won 4 out 5 meetings.

Can'tPickAWinner
Kiev O'Neil

Colorado State+2 – 1 star & OVER 143 – 2 stars

LSU-11 – 3 stars

Can'tPickAWinner
College Basketball(BOB BALFE) VIP
9:30 PM EST
Rotation #641
Utah State -2 over Colorado State
Everything about Utah State is better. This team shoots the ball better, shoots it from the three point and foul line better, plays better defense, and allows less three pointers. The Aggies have the better coach, more experience and won the earlier game this season. Utah State has a massive height and weight advantage as well. Colorado State is no push over, but I don’t think their home crowd advantage can keep them from getting crushed on the glass tonight in rebounds. Take Utah State.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 06:49 PM
Seabass : 400 Purdue, 400 Kentucky, 400 Ole Miss, 400 Virginia, 400 No Illnois, 400 Boise State game over, 300 Clippers game under, 500 Blazers game over, 600 Bulls game over, 1000 *Penguins

Can'tPickAWinner
Indian Cowboy NBA
5-Unit Play. #577. Take Over 230 Chicago Bulls vs. Washington Wizards (Tuesday @ 7:05pm est)

Let's roll with a higher scoring game here as we come off a nice 3*Winner yesterday behind the Nets/Pacers Under. And, we won our free pick on the Daily Video with the Magic as well over the Hawks. Note, we have a 7*NHL Today as we are 13-2 with NHL Top Plays, we are 3-0 in the CBB the last 3 days and on a 13-3 All Sports Run for +2300. Take a moment and sign up for the entire season in all these sports of NHL/NBA/CBB/Soccer/XFL and we have 3 Straight Years of Winning MLB and a big year of Winning WNBA last year as well. Per this game, the Bulls are struggling to win games but they are showing a lot of heart and are missing 4 key starters and 1 reserve. However, that has not stopped their offensive production and I suspect they will continue to shoot well here as they face the Wizards. The Wizards were dismal in their last game shooting the ball with Napier and Robinson as new additions who struggled terrible to even make a basket. But they are also getting used to a new system. This team scored less than a 100 points last game but for a team who has put up 118, 117 and 113 with ease, look for them to bounce-back here in a bigw ay offensively and look for this game to likely go Over today. You have a motivated Bulls team who continues to play hard and likely an active dog and you have a Wizards team who struggled yesterday with some new players and I think the difference will be that both teams get it going today solidly.

Can'tPickAWinner
lv wolf
bowl green +7

Can'tPickAWinner
Larry Hartstein

WASHINGTON -3
5:58 PM
The Wizards are playing with double revenge, having lost a pair of close games to Chicago, and they're coming off an uncharacteristic 7-of-33 performance from 3-point range. Lay it as the Wizards finish off their homestand 4-2.

77-60-2 IN LAST 139 NBA ATS PICKS | +1107
40-20-2 IN LAST 62 CHI ATS PICKS | +1816

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 06:50 PM
Zack Cimini

PHILADELPHIA +1.5
L.A. CLIPPERS @ PHILADELPHIA | 2/11 | 7:00 PM EST
3:15 PM
The 76ers will face a Clippers team that will be at full strength with Kawhi Leonard and Paul George both available. Philadelphia's Tobias Harris will have extra motivation facing his former team. The 76ers are 24-2 at home, and I expect the home court to be a huge edge on Tuesday. Take Philadelphia.

29-21-1 IN LAST 51 NBA ATS PICKS | +591
6-2 IN LAST 8 PHI ATS PICKS | +379

8-5 IN LAST 13 LAC ATS PICKS | +250

NEW ORLEANS -3
PORTLAND @ NEW ORLEANS | 2/11 | 8:00 PM EST
3:10 PM
In their last seven games the Pelicans are averaging 121.9 points and the Trailblazers 118.4. A fast-paced matchup bodes well for Pelicans, especially with Zion Williamson back in the lineup. Grab the Pelicans to outlast the veteran Trailblazers.

29-21-1 IN LAST 51 NBA ATS PICKS | +591
6-2 IN LAST 8 POR ATS PICKS | +384

12-8-1 IN LAST 21 NO ATS PICKS | +336

COLORADO ST. +2
UTAH ST. @ COLORADO ST. | 2/11 | 9:30 PM EST
1:20 PM
A revenge spot exists against the spread tonight as Colorado State looks for a season split against Utah State. The Rams, utilizing four starters who are freshmen or sophomores, have blossomed. That improved play should continue against the Aggies, especially at home where they’ve won six straight. Grab the Rams as they maintain second place in the Mountain West.

45-32-4 IN LAST 81 CBB ATS PICKS | +941
MIAMI (OHIO) +9
MIAMI (OHIO) @ TOLEDO | 2/11 | 7:00 PM EST
1:17 PM
A battle of struggling teams will take place on Tuesday in the MAC. The Redhawks have lost five of six games and Toledo has lost five straight. For Toledo, its failure to live up to preseason expectations to win the MAC West has showed against the spread with a 6-16 record. Grab the underdog here as Toledo’s misery against the spread continues.

45-32-4 IN LAST 81 CBB ATS PICKS | +941

Calidreaming
02-11-2020, 06:51 PM
C Jordan 800 play on Arkansas

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 06:52 PM
Las Vegas Pipeline

CBB
50 DAYTON UNDER 147

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 06:53 PM
Goodfella

NBA 1st half TOY is over 225 in Clippers/Sixers

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 06:54 PM
Michael Rusk

SAN ANTONIO +8.5
SAN ANTONIO @ OKLAHOMA CITY | 2/11 | 8:00 PM EST
4:18 PM
The Spurs enter this contest on a five-game skid but just five games out of the final playoff spot. The Thunder have led the league in ATS percentage for a very long time; regression is inevitable for Oklahoma City. Look for a tight game as the Spurs keep this one close.

5-1 IN LAST 6 SA ATS PICKS | +390

UNDER 230
4:13 PM
This total is a bit too high considering the Bulls carry a top-half defense in the NBA. In the last three matchups between these teams, the total has averaged 223.0 points per game. This Under is well overdue considering the Over has cashed in the Bulls' last seven games and seven out of the Wizards' last nine. This won’t be a fun one to watch the Under, but it’s the smart play.

13-7-1 IN LAST 21 NBA O/U PICKS | +529
2-1 IN LAST 3 WAS O/U PICKS | +90

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 07:11 PM
SDQL Gurus

OVER 6
CHICAGO @ EDMONTON | 2/11 | 9:00 PM EST
11:26 AM
This season when the Blackhawks are an underdog on the road after a loss and are facing an opponent that averages more goals than they do, the Over is 5-1. In that scenario, Chicago is averaging 3 goals per game while allowing an average of 4.2 goals. Meanwhile the Oilers, who are averaging 3.2 goals per game, are coming off two days rest at home and are the favorite. In that scenario this season the Over is 6-0 with the Oilers scoring an average of 4.5 goals per game and allowing that same amount. We are on the Over.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 07:11 PM
Pete Blackburn
CBS SPORTS LEAD NHL WRITER

6:22 PM
COLORADO -1.5
OTTAWA @ COLORADO | 2/11 | 9:00 PM EST
The Avalanche have been a streaky team this season, but when they're good, they're one of the most dangerous teams in the NHL. They've won four straight and are at home against one of the league's worst teams in the Senators, who have lost five in a row. Colorado should continue that momentum, and its explosive offense makes it worth playing -1.5 goals at -121.

26-27 LAST 53 NHL SIDES | +112

Can'tPickAWinner
02-11-2020, 07:12 PM
Hitman

WAS -2.5 (-110) vs 577 CHI

triple-dime bet