PDA

View Full Version : Service Plays Tuesday 2/18/20

Can'tPickAWinner
02-17-2020, 10:38 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
02-17-2020, 10:41 PM
Indian Cowboy Soccer

4-unit Play. #224206. Competition: UEFA Champions League. Take Dortmund PICK(+125) over PSG.* (Tuesday @ 3:00 pm est) (For this to Win, Dortmund must Win by 1 or more goals, If this is a Draw, it is a Push, Regulation + Injury time).

The Champions League is back on Tuesday and we open up on with this Round of 16 match up. Dortmund have been on a strong run in the Bundesliga, winning four of their last five-matches and are on a three-match home winning streak. During this three-match home winning streak, Dortmund have outscored their opponents 14-1, including back to back clean sheets. IN the Champions League, Dortmund are unbeaten in their last three-matches and winners of their last two in a row. For the visitors, the enter this match coming off a wild 4-4 draw against 19th place Amiens on the road, going down by three goals in the first half only to concede in injury time for a draw. This snapped a nine-match winning streak, but extended the visitors unbeaten run to 23-matches. PSG cruised through the Group Stages with likely the easiest group in the competition, with Real Madrid, Galatasaray, and Club Brugge. This is the first meeting between these two sides since a Europa League group stage meeting in 2010 where both ended in draws. Dortmund have been challenged and are more prepared to face a team is PSG, while the visiting French side has cruised through League play and really did not have much competition in the Group stages.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-17-2020, 10:41 PM
Stephen Oh

Davidson -11
My model says that the Wildcats cover the spread over 70 percent of the time, so you're getting excellent value playing them at this point spread. Davidson has won six of its last eight contests, with each of the victories coming by 12 or more points. The Hawks are just 2-9 at home and have lost seven straight overall. The Wildcats have taken six of the last seven meetings between these teams.

15-8 IN LAST 23 CBB PICKS | +596
2-1 IN LAST 3 DAVID ATS PICKS | +90

PHI -144
CLB @ PHI | 2/18 | 7:00 PM EST5:19 PM
My model says that the Flyers win this game outright well over 60 percent of the time, so you're getting good value playing them here. Philadelphia has played well at home lately, winning four of its last five contests there. The Blue Jackets have lost five straight overall and three of their last four on the road. Take the Flyers.

17-11 IN LAST 28 NHL PICKS | +157
8-4 IN LAST 12 CLB ML PICKS | +281

3-1 IN LAST 4 PHI ML PICKS | +204

TOR +1.5
TOR @ PIT | 2/18 | 7:00 PM EST4:33 PM
My model says that the Maple Leafs cover the spread nearly 80 percent of the time, so you're getting excellent value playing them at this spread. Toronto has won six of the last nine meetings between the teams. John Tavares has been hot of late, collecting five goals and five assists in his last eight contests. Take the Maple Leafs +1.5 goals at -211.

12-5 IN LAST 17 NHL ATS PICKS | +386
4-0 IN LAST 4 TOR ATS PICKS | +400

Can'tPickAWinner
02-18-2020, 10:35 AM
SDQL Gurus
SERIOUS SCIENTISTS

9:24 AM
UNDER 133.5
NORTHWESTERN @ MARYLAND | 2/18 | 8:00 PM EST
Northwestern is coming off a 77-61 loss at Penn State in which it rebounded only four of its 31 missed field goals. This indicates the Under here, as the Wildcats have produced 18 Unders in their last 18 games as an underdog off a road game in which they allowed 50-plus points and had fewer than seven offensive rebounds. Nine of the last 11 Unders were by double digits. The Terrapins have gone Under in each of their last 16 games as a home favorite by at least eight points when they are coming off a win. They are facing a team that is averaging fewer than six refereed turnovers per game.

3-1 IN LAST 4 CBB O/U PICKS | +190

SDQL Gurus
SERIOUS SCIENTISTS
9:18 AM
FLORIDA -7.5
ARKANSAS @ FLORIDA | 2/18 | 7:00 PM EST
The Gators are 18-0 ATS as a favorite after a game in which they shot better than 33 percent, corralled at least five offensive rebounds and the percentage of their baskets that were assisted was at least 10 points higher than their season-to-date average. Florida is 18-0 straight-up in this situation, winning by an average of 18.7 points, and this is its fourth active date this season. On the other hand, Arkansas has not done well vs. teams that take care of the ball, going 0-7 ATS (-11.57 points) when it is coming off a loss, and it is facing a team that is averaging less than 12 turnovers per game.

5-4 IN LAST 9 CBB PICKS | +61

Can'tPickAWinner
02-18-2020, 11:15 AM
SLEEPYJ | CBB SIDES TUE, 02/18/20 - 8:30 PM From Pregame.com
629 Dayton -3.0 (-110) 5dimes (http://affiliates.5dimes.com/tracking/Affiliate.asp?AffID=AF000189&mediaTypeID=220&AffUrlID=229) vs 630 Va. Commonwealth

triple-dime bet

Analysis:

This is a major test tonight for Dayton and I think they pass with ease. Dayton the #5 ranked team in the nation doesn't have many signatu€re wins on the season. This wouldn't be the greatest win, but it's a strong win for their resume. Dayton is the better all around team in almost every area and that'll show up in the boxscore. VCU is stumbling a bot right now losing 3 of the last 5 and they just got blew out on the road at Richmond. It won;t get any easier tonight. i thought the last game for Dayton was average at best and they come with a full effort tonight. Dayton -3 is a fair line, but I think they get the job by 7 or 8.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-18-2020, 11:19 AM
Arian Bhardi
Winning Sports Plays

Match: Barrow - Dover

League : England - National League
Date & Time : 2.18.2020 at 20:45(2:45PM EST)
Pick 1: Barrow
Odds: -172
Pick 2: Over 2.5
Odds: -157

golden contender
02-18-2020, 12:11 PM
Tuesday Is the release of the 2020 NHL Total of the Year backed with an Exclusive Undefeated totals System and a 3 pack of NCAAB RPI Scale System winners one is the SEC Game of the Month. MAC Conf. Comp Play below.

The MAC Conference comp play for Tuesday is on Central Michigan. Game 609 at 7:00 eastern. Central Michigan and 3-4 points offers solid line value as they have won and covered the last 6 in the series with Ohio including covers in 4 straight here in Ohio. The Chippewas have the Better RPI Scale rank and are 8-1 this season vs teams ranked 185 or worse in the RPI Scale and Ohio checks in with a paltry 201 RPI Rank. Central Michigan has covered 3 straight as a road dog and 8 of 11 on the road when the total is 150-155. They are a solid 4-0 to the spread off 3 losses and have handled losing teams winning 23 of 28 overall. The bobcats have no bite here at home where they have failed to cover 7 of 9 as a home favorite of less than 4 and are 0-4 ats after wins in 2 of the last 3. Ohio is 0-3 ats off a loss of 15 or more. Based on the numbers and series history the points are the play here tonight. On Tuesday Rob unleashes his 100% 2020 NHL Total of the Year backed with a killer undefeated system. In hoops there is a triple pack with 3 Long term NCAAB Systems and one is the SEC Game of the Month.See us on facebook to Jump on now as we continue to cash. For the College hoops free play. Take the 3-4 points with Central Michigan. Rob V- Golden Contender Sports.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-18-2020, 02:09 PM
CleInsiderSports (29-24 L10 days)

NCAAB
Massachusetts +3
Merrimack/Bryant UNDER 127

NHL
Hurricanes ML (+100)
Kings/Jets OVER 5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
02-18-2020, 02:09 PM
Marco D'angelo 4% play

4% ST. LOUIS -4

Great spot to back St. Louis as when these two faced the first time at St. Louis it was an 83-80 Win by St. Louis who won but failed to cover the 10 point spread. I love backing a big favorite who had a scare in the first meeting as you know you will get their best effort in the rematch. I also like the fact that U Mass is coming off a hard fought loss against highly ranked Dayton on Saturday as they lost by 8 but easily covered the 13.5 point spread. It must be noted that Dayton was probably looking past U Mass as they had a big game with VCU on deck and they had already beaten U Mass by 28 points earlier in the year. That close loss on Saturday just gives us line value tonight. Lastly we find that Playing Against - Home underdogs of 3.5 to 9.5 points (MASSACHUSETTS) who have lost 15 or more of their last 20 games, with a Season Win percentage of 20% to 40% playing a team with a winning record you would have gone 91-51 ATS over the Last 5 Years in College Basketball. My numbers have St. Louis winning by 8-11 points. TAKE ST. LOUIS as my 4% ATLANTIC 10 GAME OF THE WEEK.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-18-2020, 02:10 PM
Jason Sharpe ncaab

3 Unit -over -151-ohio

Can'tPickAWinner
Doc Sports

4 Unit Wisconsin-4

Can'tPickAWinner
Robert Ferringo cbb

2-Unit Play. Take #620 Wisconsin (-4) over Purdue (7 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 18)
At this point it is pretty much automatic: bet against Purdue on the road. Especially when they play against a team with a great home court advantage like the Badgers. Wisconsin has wins over Maryland, Ohio State and Michigan State at home and this team can play well at times. They have won three of their last four and they will want to get some revenge against Purdue for a 19-point shellacking that they took in West Lafayette on Jan. 24. I don't like either of these teams but I will follow their patterns and take the Badgers at home.

3-Unit Play. Take #628 Marquette (-3) over Creighton (8:30 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 18)
This Creighton team has been playing great over the last month. They have won seven of their last eight games and have won three of their last four road games. Creighton is also coming off a peak effort, hitting 50 percent from
3-point range 58 percent from the field in a 30-point win over DePaul. The only direction to go is downward. Marquette is outstanding at home and they are capable of winning a shootout with the Bluejays because they have the biggest gun in Markus Howard.

2-Unit Play. Take #634 LSU (-2.5) over Kentucky (9 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 18)
I really don't think that Kentucky is all that good. They have played the easiest schedule in the SEC and really have played a pretty weak schedule all around. This team is young and they can't shoot, and I think that they are going to struggle on the road here. I don't love LSU and they have been exposed a bit over the last two weeks. However, they are fearless and have an attacking mentality. They certainly aren't scared of the Wildcats. LSU should get a boost from the home crowd and the fact that they are favored in this game is kind of a red flag.

1-Unit Play. 5-POINT TEASER: Take #614 Florida (-2.5) over Arkansas (7 p.m.) AND Take #638 Oklahoma (+8.5) over Baylor (9 p.m.)

Can'tPickAWinner
02-18-2020, 02:11 PM
Scott Spreitzer's Picks For College Basketball

2-Unit Play: Take 612 Buffalo -4.5 over Ball St. (7 p.m., Tuesday, February 18)

I'm laying the points with Buffalo on Tuesday. Revenge will be on the collective mind of the Buffalo Bulls tonight after getting whipped 88-68 at Ball State earlier this season. Ball State out-scored Buffalo, 30-9 from behind the 3-point line, the difference in the game. But Buffalo will attempt to set the pace early in this one and they would like to see another game that gets into the 80s, while Ball State wouldn't mind a first team to 65 affair. Buffalo should be able to set the pace at home where they own a +6 rebound margin per game. I mention it because Ball State has covered just 1 of their last 9 against teams that out-rebound their opponents by at least 4 per game. They're also not too hot off a conference loss where they've covered just 6 of 24. Ball is under .500 on the road this season and they've lost 3 in a row ATS overall, and 5 of 7. They've made just 38% of their FGA over their last 6 games. I'm laying the points with Buffalo on Tuesday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.

6-Unit Play: Take 628 Marquette -3 over Creighton (8:30 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 18)

I'm laying the points with Marquette on Tuesday night. The last time these teams met, Creighton put a big body with good foot movement on Markus Howard and the nation's leading scorer, averaging over 27 ppg was held 9 points below his average and made just 6 of 16 FGA, including 2 of 7 3-pointers. There will be no surprise to Creighton's defensive sets now that Marquette has seen it and Howard has averaged 30.1 ppg in his last 9 home games, topping 30 points 6 times. Marquette is also nasty on defense at home where they hold their guests to 37% shooting, including 28% from behind the arc. While Creighton is 20-6 overall, they're 5-4 on the road where they allow 71 ppg on 44% shooting. A couple more key advantages for the Golden Eagles come on the boards and in FTA, where they're outstanding at home in those categories, while Creighton struggles in both on the road. I'm laying the points with Marquette on Tuesday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.

Can'tPickAWinner
From Northcoast group of handicappers:

------------------------------------

Jim Feist

NCAA BK
3* #606 Penn State -6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Vic Monte

E. Michigan +3

Can'tPickAWinner
Vernon Croy

NCAAB GAME OF THE YEAR

8-Unit Play #628 Marquette -3 over Creighton (Tuesday, February 18 at 08:30 PM ET)

Can'tPickAWinner
02-18-2020, 02:12 PM
Indian Cowboy
7-Unit Play. #631. Take Ole Miss +1.5 over Missouri (Tuesday @ 8:30pm est)
Great 9-1 CBB Run as we continue to crush it, and 5-0 NBA Run as we have posted +6500 in the first half and look to post even more in the 2nd half, nice 3*NHL Winner yesterday too behind Arizona and a 3-0 XFL Weekend and 7-1 Soccer Run. Take a moment and sign up for the Entire Season in all these sports and save money as we also have MLB/WNBA which we won last year and crushed it there too. Per this selection, Ole Miss is slowly getting better and it is not going unnoticed. They held Kentucky to 67 points on the road which is hard to do and they are getting healthier and confident at the right time. This team crushed Miss State by 20+ points, beat Florida at home by 17 points, beat Missouri twice last year as Kermit Davis knows Coach Martin's scheme in Missouri well, is led by two dynamic senior guards and beat South Carolina by 14 at home as well. Ole Miss is a sneaky good team playing well at the right moment and they shock Missouri today for a great public fade as we win 4 in a row and move to a 10-1 Run. We are just crushing it and we can't wait to keep working hard for you and making you money in all 5 sports right now.

Lexdeoh20189
02-18-2020, 02:13 PM
WunderDog NHL Pick:

Game: Columbus Blue Jackets (51) @ Philadelphia Flyers (52)
Time: Tuesday 02/18 7:08 PM Eastern
Pick: Philadelphia -151 (moneyline) at BetOnline (http://wunderdog.com/idevadman/click.php?id=59&action=4)
Tools: Public Consensus (http://www.wunderdog.com/public-consensus/NHL.html) | Bet this game at Diamond Sports (http://wunderdog.com/idevadman/click.php?id=19&action=4)

Can'tPickAWinner
02-18-2020, 02:14 PM
Raphael Esparza (VSI)
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
7 Unit Play. Take #619 Over 121 Purdue at Wisconsin (7:00p.m., Tuesday February 18 ESPN)
Tonight at the Kohl Center the Wisconsin Badgers will be looking for some redemption against the Purdue Boilermakers. In late January the Purdue Boilermakers at home beat the Badgers 70-51 and the Badgers only scored 15 points in the first half. Purdue comes into this conference road game dropping back-to-back games and tonight I see home court holds and this game flies 'Over'. The Boilermakers have been trending 'Over' games going 6-2 O/U in their last 8 games. The Badgers have won back-to-back games and both of those wins the 'Over' cashed. Tonight I see the Badgers controlling the tempo and if the Badgers play like they did in their last home game (Ohio St 70-57 winner) this total easily cashes. Wisconsin is 8-2-1 O/U last 11 home games and the Badgers are 7-2 O/U as a home favorite.

Can'tPickAWinner
ALLEN EASTMAN CBB

7-Unit Play. Take #635 Nevada (-1) over New Mexico (9 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 18)
New Mexico has really been struggling and they have lost five of their last six games. they are just 3-6 ATS in their last nine games and are coming off a home loss to UNLV. Nevada went on the road and beat UNLV and they have won three straight games SU and ATS. The Wolfpack are on a 7-1 ATS run overall and they have been one of the best bets in the Mountain West over the last several weeks. Nevada won the first meeting by 22 points. They have won six of the last seven meetings in this series and they are 5-2 ATS in their last seven games against the Lobos. New Mexico is 4-10 ATS in its last 14 games and they are 1-5 ATS as an underdog. Nevada is 5-0 ATS following a win and I think that they will get the job done here.
3-Unit Play. Take #614 Florida (-7) over* Arkansas (7 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 18)
This number jumped from 6.0 to 7.5. That tells me where the sharp action is and this game should be another blowout. Arkansas has lost four straight games and they are just 1-5 ATS in their last six games. The Razorbacks are without their best scorer in Isaiah Joe and they have not been able to recover. The favorite is 6-1 ATS in this series and the Gators are 6-2 ATS in their last eight games against Arkansas. Lay the points here.

Can'tPickAWinner
VERNON CROY
8-Unit* Play #628 Marquette -3 over Creighton (Tuesday, February 18 at 08:30 PM ET)
Take Marquette ATS as my top college basketball pick for Tuesday night. We are on a tremendous 54-35 +8,730 basketball run the last month and a half as we move towards our goals, so save money and get onboard for the NBA & CBB season today. This pick falls into one of my top college basketball systems and I have Marquette winning this game by 10+ points at home here tonight. This is a revenge match for Marquette who were embarrassed by Creighton back on January 1 losing by 17 points as Creighton shot 50% as a team and 39% from beyond the arc which will not happen at Marquette tonight. Creighton has shot just 43.2% as a team on the road this season with their opponents shooting 44.9% against them which is why they are a .500 team on the road. Marquette has shot 37.8% as a team from beyond the arc at home this season and 75.1% as a team from the line at home this season. Marquette's opponents have shot just 27.8% against them from beyond the arc at home this season and just 58.5% against them from the line at home this season. This is also a big bounce back game for Marquette after losing by one point at Villanova in their last game. Marquette has allowed just 63.3 points per game at home this season with opponents shooting just 37.2% against them. Marquette has also averaged 80.4 points per game at home this season while shooting 44.1% as a team giving them a 12-1 record at home and I look for them to take care of business in this revenge match here tonight. Play Marquette ATS

Can'tPickAWinner
02-18-2020, 02:15 PM
Docs Consensus (4-0 L2 days/26-18 L10 days)

NCAAB
6u Buffalo -4.5
5u Nevada -1
5u Colorado State +1.5

NHL
5u Sabres ML (-115)

Can'tPickAWinner
BRENT CROW BASKETBALL PLAYS

Game: (601) Vanderbilt at (602) Tennessee
Date/Time: Feb 18 2020 6:30 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Westgate
Play Rating: 5%
Play: Total Over 136.0 (-110)

Can'tPickAWinner
Dave Cokin
4% Sabres -115

Can'tPickAWinner
Bobby Cleveland

1* Marquette
1* LSU

Can'tPickAWinner
Strike Point Sports CBB Tuesday

5 Unit- Play. #612 Take Buffalo (-4.5) over Ball State (7 p.m., Tuesday, February 18)

4 Unit - Play. #632 Take Missouri (-1.5) over Mississippi (8:30 p.m., Tuesday, Febraury 18)

Can'tPickAWinner
02-18-2020, 04:00 PM
Elite Sports Picks
Baylor -3.5 over Oklahoma (NCAAB)

Insider Sports Report
4* Merrimack +2 over Bryant (NCAAB)
3* Eastern Michigan +3 over Kent St. (NCAAB)
3* Baylor -3.5 over Oklahoma (NCAAB)

National Sports Service
4* Penn St. -6.5 over Illinois (NCAAB)
3* Central Michigan +3.5 over Ohio (NCAAB)

Primetime Sports Picks
4 Unit --> Marquette -2.5 over Creighton (NCAAB)
3 Unit --> Maryland -15 over Northwestern (NCAAB)
3 Unit --> Kentucky +2 over L.S.U. (NCAAB)

Top Rank Sports Picks
Marquee PicksĀ®
4★ Mount St. Marys -1 over Wagner (NCAAB)
3★ Ohio -3.5 over Central Michigan (NCAAB)
3★ Oklahoma St. +10.5 over West Virginia (NCAAB)

Can'tPickAWinner
Millerlocks

6:30 pm est ncaab
illinois vs. Penn state

pick: Penn state -6 (-105)

risk: 11 units

8:30 pm est ncaab
dayton vs. Va commonwealth

pick: Dayton -2.5 (-111)

9:00 pm est ncaab
baylor vs. Oklahoma

pick: Baylor -3 (-109)

9:00 pm est ncaab
kentucky vs. Lsu

pick: Lsu -2.5 (-116)

Can'tPickAWinner
ALAN HARRIS
7-Unit Play. Take #631 Mississippi +1.5 over Missouri (8:30 PM, Tuesday,* February 18, SEC Network)
The Ole Miss Rebels will look to bounce back from a five-point loss at Kentucky along with their fourth win in their last five games when they hit the road to take on the Missouri Tigers at the Mizzou Arena in Columbia, MO on Tuesday night. The Rebels have posted a 3-1-1 ATS record in their last five games following a straight up loss and they have gone an excellent 12-4 ATS in their last sixteen games on the road where they were listed as an underdog. They have also covered the number in 16 of their las 23 road games overall and they are an impressive 25-10 ATS in their last 35 games following an ATS win. Missouri, on the other hand, has struggled a bit in the spot they are in here tonight as they have gone 0-4 ATS in their last four games where they were listed as the favorite and they are just 2-7 ATS in their last nine where they were listed as a favorite at home. They have also failed to cover the number in seven of their last eight games played on a Tuesday for whatever reason and they are an awful 3-7 ATS in their last ten games overall. Throw in the fact that Ole Miss is a perfect 7-0 ATS in their last seven games overall along with the fact that the road team is 6-2-2 ATS in the last ten head to head meetings between the two schools and we're taking the point or so here with the Rebels in a game that our numbers have them winning outright in Columbia on Tuesday evening.

Can'tPickAWinner
Strike Point Sports
NHL
1-Unit Play. Take #51* Columbus (+130) over Philadelphia*(7:00 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 18)

The Columbus Blue Jackets will look to rebound after 5 straight losses from Colorado, Tampa Bay Buffalo, NY and NJ. But the fact is, Columbus is in a lull right now and should look at this game as a must win tonight. The club is struggling getting their offense and defense on the same page each night. One night the defense will hold their opponent to 2 goals and their offense wont show up. The next night their offense scores 3 goals but the defense allows 4. Look, this Columbus team is still one of the better teams in the league and we need to remember what they accomplished in last seasons playoffs. Prior to their 5 game slip the team went 11-2 and were arguably one of the best defensive teams in the NHL over the stretch. Columbus is due for a win and with the Flyers ups and downs this season I will take the plus money here. Take the Blue Jackets.

5-Unit Play. Take #54 Pittsburgh (-130) over Toronto*(7:00 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 18)

Toronto will travel to Pittsburgh to face off against the Penguins in the PPG Paints Arena tonight. The Maple Leafs have split their last 10 games and have shown no signs that they are ready for the playoffs at this point in the season. While the teams offense is one of the top in the league their defense is suspect at best. Their offense is scoring 3.5 goals per game on their opponents while giving up 3.2. The Penguins on the other hand are scoring 3.3 per game while giving up 2.7 to their opponents. That is really why I like this play tonight. Pittsburgh's defenses has been even better over their last 14 game and have only allowed 3 or less in 12 of those games. So, while Toronto gets worse defensively on the season, the Penguins are improving. Look, the Maple Leafs are only 3-8 over their last 11 games as an underdog and the Penguins are 20-7 in their last 27 as a favorite. The favorite is 12-5 in the last 17 meetings and I don't see this trend changing tonight. I'm siding with the team who is playing better and who will be at home. Hell, the Maple Leafs have only beat Ottawa (2), Arizona and Anaheim in their last 9 games. Take the Penguins tonight at PPG!

Best of Luck-Strike Point Sports

cracker
02-18-2020, 04:37 PM
Greg Shaker 3*
Baylor Under 135

Can'tPickAWinner
02-18-2020, 05:12 PM
NCAA Basketball(Bob Balfe) VIP
7:00 PM EST
Rotation #609-610Central Michigan/Ohio Over 151
Central Michigan is a high powered and up-tempo offense, but they are not great on defense. This is a team that has won 8 straight in this series yet they are the underdog?Ohio has a first year head coach and a lot of freshman on the roster.It seems easy to take the dog here.In fact, tonight there are a few weird and shady lines.I think this is going to be high scoring.CMU plays very bad defense on the road so in a high scoring game Ohio could pull it out.I think both teams will come out red hot and both will put up a lot of points before the half.Take the Over.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-18-2020, 05:54 PM
DR. CHUCK ncaab

Game: (307861) St. Francis (NY) St. Francis (NY) at (307862) LIU Brooklyn LIU Brooklyn
Date/Time: Feb 18 2020 5:00 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Bookmaker
Play Rating: 4%
Play: St. Francis (NY) St. Francis (NY) 6.0 (-110)

View Analysis

Holy cow this is a lot of points in the Battle of Brooklyn with a venue switch after the first game was a 3 point win for LIU...but they aren't even a team playing well enough to lay 6 or 7 points to ANY team in the country at this point. Their defensive efficiency is a 110 over the past 5 games, they aren't making their 3s and shoot nearly half their shots from deep!
40% discrepancy from tickets to money on SFNY tonight and I damn well think this rivalry game might even go the way of St. Francis...and they're getting almost 3 possessions worth of points depending upon when you grab this play!
Game: (307863) Merrimack at (307864) Bryant
Date/Time: Feb 18 2020 7:00 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Westgate
Play: Merrimack 1.5 (-110)

View Analysis

Wrong team favored alert....little slow on the uptake...take what you can get....plus points is OPTIMAL...BUT I HAVE MERRIMACK WINNING THE GAME PERIOD! Then continue to run roughshod over the NEC as they are ineligible for the NCAA tournament until 2024 and EVEN the league tourney....but maybe they will singlehandedly get that dumbass rule changed....as in other action Robert Morris and St. Francis play tonight for top seeding....SHAM!
Game: (307867) Fairleigh Dickinson at (307868) New Britain Blue Devils
Date/Time: Feb 18 2020 7:00 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Heritage
Play: Fairleigh Dickinson -6.0 (-110)

View Analysis

(New Britain comes up as the name for Central Connecticut State!)
Fairleigh Dickinson is a sort of "butt of the joke" type team over the years...not a ton of people know much except to fade or pass for the most part...but they also have a recgonizable enough name to somewhat know of the fade potential. 3-26, 7-24, 8-24, 10-21 are some of the records from recent season...but of course these are SU records being kept by the NCAA for standings purposes. Once Vegas has hit the overcompensation point for a team like FD, the hit ON them can be very lucrative for us diligent followers..as well as create little liability for books and thus may possibly last for several games.
FD is 4-1 SU & ATS the last 5 games overall...only losing to NEC leader (new D1 school) Merrimack Warriors...where they were falsely favored...but also is a "wrong" line according to our numbers...thus creating even more value in a spot such as this...with CCSU at home (meaningless)...whereas Merrimack is on a tear that no book in Vegas was able to be prepared for and thus, to the extent we use our own numbers for games involving the Warriors...I am considering FD to have covered AND won 4 games in a row. Merrimack is only JUST NOW getting the "respect" they deserve...laying 8.5 against Wagner (and covering). Merrimack is 11-2-1 in calendar year 2020 ATS and has been installed as a dog for many of those games, all wins, a dog winning outright at FD.
Back to the crux of the cap...this game involving a fake "terrible" team traveling to play an actual contender for worst overall team in the country!
FD over the past 5 games is a top 5 national team shooting the 3...at 46%, 58+% EFG, identical 104 offensive/defensive efficiencies...and guarding wihout fouling, specifically the perimeter where they allow a 20% less 3 point shooting percentage to opponents...at 26%.
CCSU barely needs to be brought into existence...yes at home, but lost to FD already in Teaneck by 23 points....RIGHT SMACK IN THE MIDDLE of a point where Fairleigh Dickinson had lost 14 of 16 games outright!
On top of all this CCSU is off just the 3rd SU win on the season...a win they accomplished at home against Bryant via mostly smoke and mirrors, being outrebounded, out-assisted, outshot, and while allowing more FTM & FTA...a circumstance worth fading in its own right!
I would recommend playing this as a 5% or bigger play personally...but listing it as a smidge lower with the karmic potential we have created recently with our "listed" top plays. I know, superstitious smupertitious....but it is what it is...a winner is a winner and this is my favorite of the day!

Can'tPickAWinner
VIP SPORTS LOCK CLUB
Nevada -1

Can'tPickAWinner
Rob Arciero

24-11

Penn State -6

Can'tPickAWinner
02-18-2020, 05:55 PM
Bill Marzano
VETERAN HANDICAPPER
1:17 PM
UNDER 134
BAYLOR @ OKLAHOMA | 2/18 | 9:00 PM EST
Baylor is riding a 22-game winning streak and is doing it with defense, allowing just over 58 points per game. The Bears won the first meeting this season, 61-57, and I see another low-scoring, defensive battle here. Baylor is excellent on the boards and has done a great job forcing turnovers. The Under is 7-1 in the Sooners' last eight games as an underdog and 9-1 in Baylor's last 10 against teams with a winning percentage above .600.

37-28-1 IN LAST 66 CBB O/U PICKS | +623
2-1 IN LAST 3 OKLA O/U PICKS | +89

UNDER 136

OKLAHOMA ST. @ W. VIRGINIA | 2/18 | 7:00 PM EST

West Virginia has been a moneymaker all season when it comes to the Under, having cashed in 18 of its 25 games. These two teams were involved in a low-scoring affair earlier this campaign, with the Mountaineers coming away with a 55-41 victory. Expect points to also be at a premium in this one as West Virginia clamps down defensively. The Cowboys are allowing just under 65 points per game while the Mountaineers yield just 61.
37-28-1 IN LAST 66 CBB O/U PICKS | +623
3-1 IN LAST 4 WVU O/U PICKS | +190

Bill Marzano
VETERAN HANDICAPPER

1:08 PM

PENN ST. -6.5

ILLINOIS @ PENN ST. | 2/18 | 6:30 PM EST

Penn State is riding an eight-game winning streak and is 13-1 at home this season. Illinois has dropped four straight following a seven-game winning streak. The Nittany Lions have won six straight meetings and the Fighting Illini will be playing without their leading scorer.

Can'tPickAWinner
Mike Tierney
TOP DOG

12:45 PM

DAYTON -3

DAYTON @ VCU | 2/18 | 8:30 PM EST

The Flyers have not lost straight-up since before Christmas, and their lone two SU defeats came in overtime. VCU has dropped three of four outright, including the last two. Dayton is a dream team statistically, with the highest accuracy (52.3 percent) and second-most assists (18.2) per game. VCU ranks 210th (43.2 percent) on marksmanship. Rams G Marcus Evans (knee) could need another game to rehab before returning.
11-7 IN LAST 18 CBB ATS PICKS | +320

Mike Tierney
TOP DOG

12:41 PM

OLE MISS +1.5

OLE MISS @ MISSOURI | 2/18 | 8:30 PM EST

Ole Miss has covered in seven straight. The streak is book-ended by a one-point loss to Auburn and contested defeat at Kentucky. Missouri will miss G Mark Smith (back) and C Jeremiah Tilmon (foot) for the fourth consecutive outing. Props to the Tigers for covering in all three, but the lack of depth could catch up with them. Mizzou, ranked 12th in the SEC (67.3 ppg), must punch above its weight offensively to win.
11-7 IN LAST 18 CBB ATS PICKS | +320
8-4 IN LAST 12 MIZZOU ATS PICKS | +36

Can'tPickAWinner
Michael Rusk
THE PRODIGY

1:30 PM

OVER 147

COLORADO ST. @ UNLV | 2/18 | 10:30 PM EST

Earlier last month, these teams faced off and the final score totaled 172. Less than 30 days later, Bookmaker (http://www.bookmaker.eu/?cmpid=4437)s haven’t budged on this line, leaving us some room to capitalize. Colorado State comes into this game ranking top 25 in the nation in field-goal percentage, while UNLV ranks outside the top 200 in defense. These two factors should add up to a lot of points Tuesday. Look for these teams to maybe each hit the 80-point mark.
5-3-1 IN LAST 9 CBB O/U PICKS | +166

Michael Rusk
THE PRODIGY

1:22 PM

MARYLAND -14

Northwestern has lost nine in a row and now goes on the road to face one of the most hostile crowds in college basketball. The Terrapins have showed their dominance recently, winning eight in a row with three of those victories coming as underdogs. The last two matchups in Maryland have resulted in blowouts. Look for another one Tuesday.
39-35-5 LAST 79 CBB SIDES | +9

Can'tPickAWinner
02-18-2020, 05:56 PM
Steve Budin
BROOKLYN COLLEGE BOYS

50 DIME
EARLY BANKROLL BUILDER
Penn st

Can'tPickAWinner
Al demarco

Raise the Bar
20 Dime
College Winner

Dayton

Can'tPickAWinner
Zack Cimini
CONTRARIAN WITH CHUTZPAH

1:49 PM

PITTSBURGH +10.5

PITTSBURGH @ FLORIDA ST. | 2/18 | 8:00 PM EST

These teams met in their season opener, with Pittsburgh posting a 63-61 victory. Limited offensive chances by the Seminoles resulted in a 39.6 field-goal percentage. Expect the Panthers to give Florida State another battle and threaten to mar its undefeated home record. Grab Pittsburgh.
49-37-5 IN LAST 91 CBB ATS PICKS | +789
3-1 IN LAST 4 FSU ATS PICKS | +190

Zack Cimini
CONTRARIAN WITH CHUTZPAH

1:45 PM

MASSACHUSETTS +3

SAINT LOUIS @ MASSACHUSETTS | 2/18 | 7:00 PM EST

A 10-15 overall record has not deterred Massachusetts from being a good team ATS. Over their last eight home games, the Minutemen are 6-1-1 ATS. They now face a Billikens team they nearly upset on Jan. 5, losing in overtime. Saint Louis is ranked 349th in free-throw shooting at 58.9 percent and keeps opponents in the game. Expect UMass to capitalize and cover the small number.

Zack Cimini
CONTRARIAN WITH CHUTZPAH

1:39 PM

OHIO -4

C. MICHIGAN @ OHIO | 2/18 | 7:00 PM EST

Central Michigan will be looking to avoid a four-game losing streak. On the road in MAC play, the Chippewas have yet to to falter ATS, going 3-0-1. That’s a fade indicator against a Bobcats team that’s improving with wins in two of its last three games. Grab Ohio.
5-0 IN LAST 5 OHIO ATS PICKS | +500

Can'tPickAWinner
Wayne Root

Pinnacle (http://cappersmall2.com/lines.php)- Oklahoma
Inner circle- Dayton

Can'tPickAWinner
Micah's
Picks

BAYLOR -3

2:56 PM

Oklahoma had a nice four-game cover streak going before losing 87-70 at No. 3 Kansas on Saturday. Now the Sooners get an even hotter team in No. 1 Baylor, which is on a 22-game win streak. This could be a dangerous lookahead spot for the Bears, who play Kansas this weekend. But I’m simply betting the better team here, and Baylor is 10-2 ATS on the road. Baylor is the play.
17-8-2 IN LAST 27 CBB ATS PICKS | +812
4-0-1 IN LAST 5 OKLA ATS PICKS | +400

PENN ST. -6.5

ILLINOIS @ PENN ST. | 2/18 | 6:30 PM EST
2:31 PM

Illinois appears to be doing its best to fall out of the NCAA Tournament and into the NIT with losses in its last four games (1-3 ATS). Two of the losses came on the road, and three came as an underdog. The Illini lost by 15 at Rutgers Saturday. They’re reeling while Penn State keeps rolling, riding an eight-game win streak in which they covered all eight. I’m on Penn State.
17-8-2 IN LAST 27 CBB ATS PICKS | +812
5-3 IN LAST 8 PSU ATS PICKS | +173

Can'tPickAWinner
02-18-2020, 05:57 PM
Kenny White
WIZARD OF ODDS

3:25 PM

UNDER 121.5

PURDUE @ WISCONSIN | 2/18 | 7:00 PM EST

Both teams play at a snail's pace, have good but not spectacular offenses and possess a top-20 defense. Purdue has gone Under in seven of its last 10 road games and shoots just 27.4 percent from 3-point range. The first meeting of the season went Over the total of 116, as The Boilermakers scored 38 points over the final 10 minutes en route to a 70-51 victory. Because of that contest, we now get an inflated number for this one.
12-9 IN LAST 21 CBB O/U PICKS | +210

Kenny White
WIZARD OF ODDS

3:20 PM

ARKANSAS +7.5

ARKANSAS @ FLORIDA | 2/18 | 7:00 PM EST

The Razorbacks are on a four-game losing skid, which includes losses by one (Mississippi State), four (Missouri) and three (Auburn). Had you taken 7.5 points over the Razorbacks' last 10 games, you would've gone 9-1 ATS. Meanwhile Florida has covered its past two games, which came against weak opponents (Vanderbilt and Texas A&M), but failed to cover in its previous five games. Arkansas' defense ranks 23rd in efficiency while Florida's ranks 70th. Take the Razorbacks.

Kenny White
WIZARD OF ODDS

3:14 PM

UNDER 129.5

Northwestern has struggled offensively all year, averaging just 59 points in its last seven games. The WIldcats rarely turn the ball over, which leads to fewer possessions. Maryland's defense is No. 5 in the country and second in the conference, holding opponents to just 36.2 percent shooting at home with a 10-4 Under trend. Both teams play at a below-average pace. Last year at home, Maryland won 70-52, going Under the total of 132.
12-9 IN LAST 21 CBB O/U PICKS | +210

Kenny White
WIZARD OF ODDS

3:04 PM

KENTUCKY +2.5

KENTUCKY @ LSU | 2/18 | 9:00 PM EST

It isn't very often you get points with Kentucky, who lead both LSU and Auburn by one game in the SEC standings. The Wildcats are 4-2 ATS in their last six games and 8-1 SU in their last nine. Kentucky ranks third in the SEC on offense and second on defense. LSU comes in 1-4 ATS in its last five contests and 3-7 in its last 10. LSU's offense ranks first in the conference and third in the country, but its defense is 174th overall. Kentucky has revenge on its mind as LSU posted a 73-71 victory in Rupp Arena last season. Take the better team with the better defense getting points.

Kenny White
WIZARD OF ODDS

2:56 PM

OKLAHOMA +3

The pressure continues to mount for the Bears, as everyone plays their A game against you and your next opponent is Kansas. Not to mention Baylor will be playing without G MaCio Teague, a 14.4-point player. Oklahoma has been steady as veteran coach Lon Kruger is preparing his team for the conference and NCAA tournaments. The Sooners have the 51st-most efficient offense and 48th-best defense. Baylor ranks 25th and third, respectively. The Bears won both meetings last season and posted a 61-57 victory earlier this campaign.
3-0 IN LAST 3 BAYLOR ATS PICKS | +300
2-1 IN LAST 3 OKLA ATS PICKS | +99

Can'tPickAWinner
02-18-2020, 06:13 PM
DR. CHUCK NHL

Game:(51) Columbus Blue Jackets at (52) Philadelphia Flyers
Date/Time: Feb 18 2020 7:08 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Bookmaker
Play: 1P Total Under 1.5 (-111)

View Analysis

Elvis v. Hart....and a 12-2 run!

Can'tPickAWinner
02-18-2020, 06:13 PM
Seabass: 300 Oklahoma, 300 West Virginia, 600 Arkansas, 700 tenn game over , * 1000 Ole Miss

Can'tPickAWinner
02-18-2020, 06:14 PM
FINNs BIG EAST GAME of the WEEK
Game: (627) Creighton at (628) Marquette
Date/Time: Feb 18 2020 8:30 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Bookmaker (http://www.bookmaker.eu/?cmpid=4437)
Play: Creighton 3.0 (-110)

View Analysis

PLAY: Creighton +3
4% confidence rating

(627) Creighton at (628) Marquette

Browsing and reading through a number of college basketball portals there are several that have just recently, in the last handful of weeks, added the Creighton Blue jays to their power rankings.

This is a Creighton squad that entered conference play with four losses. All four of the losses were to ranked teams, Michigan, San Diego State, Butler, and Villanova. In addition, they are a Big East team with wins over Texas Tech, Marquette, Providence, Villanova and Seton Hall. As well they have defeated Xavier and DePaul twice. The Blue Jays lone defeat that can be considered a bad loss was to the Georgetown Hoyas albeit at Georgetown.

How teams like San Diego State, who play in an extremely soft league can week-in and week-out find there way to the tops of -- or inside the Top-5 of basketball portal power rankings -- is nothing short of amazing. And all things equal it shows a lack of understanding by the authors. Most notable is how college hoop pundits don't grasp the different levels of league play. And I am speaking to the levels of the league within league play. The Western Athletic, Big West, Pac-12, West Coast and Mountain West are not strong enough independently to support a Top-5 program. The group i outlined in the previous sentence, as a whole, are barely qualified to and for an All-Star team from any and all teams and have the necessary talent and strength of situation to be headlined. San Diego State, if ranked in the Top-5 of any college hoop portal and the websites power poll is either unaware or is laterally giving the conference a spin and pimp for love or money.

The Blue Jays, who just broke into the ESPN Power Rankings - written into a list that is conducted by the worldwide leader in sports - puts contributor Jeff Borzello into the container of basketball fans who are not paying attention. How much is the group developed and listed by Borzello worth? And how can a contributor that works directly with and for a company the size of ESPN be reporting such college basketball nonsense? To be listened to, respected, have the confidence of college basketball pundits who are involved in any one or more programs on a daily basis cannot ride from the court, gym, arena or practice facility to and from home base with blinders on? The simple trips between these locations hold important information on the state of basketball in said demographic. It literally speaks to what specific schools are doing with their athletic programs.

Let's keep it honest, polite and cordial, shall we? Let's assume that Borzello is taking directions from powers that are. The wigs of the ABC affiliate on the other, west side, of not just the Rockies but Sierra's as well.

If Borzello can stake a claim that there is a large separation between the top tier of college hoops and the rest of the field then it is safe to assume that the young contributor was in fact born yesterday. "Over the past couple of months -- as I addressed in this very column a few weeks ago -- there has been a clear top tier of teams forming in the Power Rankings. Baylor, Kansas, Gonzaga and San Diego State are the projected No. 1 seeds across the board," Borzello wrote. Again, he is not paying attention to what is going on around him, in his orbit,, around the likes of Gonzaga, SDSU, Baylor, and Kansas.

Let's outline the four teams Borzello has stated have over the last two months, those time frames being January and February, who find the Borzello Group of Four playing themselves to a different, a higher level, than the rest of the school's conference and Divison I field.

Gonzaga is a perfect 12-0 in the last two months. However, they had not played any team or roster that would allow anyone, knowledgable about how basketball teams get better by the friend they keep and are challenged by would put the Zags into that category. The Bulldogs have not played a ranked team in their last 12 games. This is because of the conference they reside in.

San Diego State is 13-0 in Jan and Feb but they too have not played a single ranked team. Of the 13 that SDSU squared off again finds Utah State as the highest-ranked opponent. And Utah State has the 57th ranked adjusted offense and 43rd defense, according to KenPom. Baylor is 13-0 since January 1st and have at least played a trio of ranked teams, defeating them all, this being Texas Tech, West Virginia and Kansas. And writing about the Jayhawks it is worth noting that they are 13-1 in Jan and Feb with their one loss, to Baylor at the Phog. Like Baylor, Kansas has played three ranked teams in that 14 game stretch won thirteen of the fourteen and won by an average margin of 15 points.

Where in the hell is the ESPN staff writer buying his milk? His gummy bears? His bottled water? I am not a veteran of a foreign war. I am too young for Vietnam and Korea and too old for Desert Storm but I am not so old that I don't remember the last decade of college basketball’s elites and the rest of the teams that followed, want-to-be them's.

There is no Zion wearing Coach K Duke blue nor is there a Frank Mason orchestrating a Bill Self gameplan to a perfect slaughter. No Kaminsky putting a Big 10 program on his back and carrying them to the first weekend of April. Tell me where you see a big that is anything close to or resembles Anthony Davis or a player like such in the college ranks this year. no there is no Trey Burkes for that matter. Or nearly a decade ago what Kemba Walker brought to college hoops. Just so I feel better Walker brought winning hoops and a junior averaging nearly 27 points per game. Show me a guard in college basketball that works and plays as hard as the Tar Heels Ty Lawson or Sooners forward Blake Griffin did for their teams the last 10 years. A decade ago there was a group of talented young men leading other college basketball men to glory. That group then would not associate with the group of now... not in public or in the daylight (yes I am embellishing and exaggerating). Ten years ago there was a future Hall of Fame point and shooting guard that was denied a scholarship to the school of his choice, Virginia Tech, which is a football school. he young senior in high school phenom, Steph Curry, found a home at Davidson and took his teammates on a Big Dance run.

I could go on and on... and I will. In 2007 maybe the best to ever play the game of basketball, or at least the most versatile in what he could and can do, Kevin Durant was doing his one year of college. .The Florida Gators had a group of players that were in fact talented and savvy enough to make such a Borzello claim -- that they were on a different level than the rest of the basketball world. Teammates Joakim Noah, Al Horford, and Corey Brewer comprised a trio that deserved such a billing. The Jay Williams, Juan Dixon, Shane Battier, Carmelo Anthony, TJ Ford and Emeka Okafor's of the college hardwood scene were the kind of players that put a team at a different level, a higher dimension. I could argue for a player or two of this CBS Final Four list but none jump out and grab me.

If you believe the Baylor Bears, Gonzaga Bulldogs, San Diego State Aztecs and/or the current Kansas Jayhawks I have just outlined have decidedly separated themselves from the rest of the pack it would have to be the Jayhawks. The only team to have lost a game in January and February... but they are the most balanced team in college hoops.

Enough of offering a critique of Borzello's work. Enough on the pseudo power rankings. The truth is that there is a dozen programs this 2020 that can win a national championship. Not four or five but a dozen. And while I have not put that list together yet it would not be difficult to do so. Furthermore, for the purpose of this game analysis, college hoops team shakedown, one of the mid-majors that are capable of going on a six-game winning streak regardless of the opponent is Creighton. The mid-major Blue Jays have the right stuff to take home the 2020 title.

And by the right stuff I mean, Creighton returns their six top players from a year ago. And while classifying a Big East school as a mid-major I will piss some hoop fans off my answer to that statement is get in line.
If there is any team that is playing better basketball over the last month then Creighton it is Kansas. Yes, the one team of the four that Borzello listed that has lost since January 1st. But the one team that continues to get better with each passing game and easily the most balanced team of Borzello foursome.

Back to Creighton has won seven of their last eight games. They defeated a good Seton Hall team on the road. They might not be Pomeroy's top-ranked adjusted offense but they are mine, in the Finn Factors power rankings chart. Since the Blue Jays one bad loss this year, versus the Hoyas in Georgetown the squad is 7-1 with a loss at Providence, Creighton owns 1.11 points per possession in all seven "Dubs". In addition, they can score in a number of ways and by a number of players. The Jays have made at least 10 3-pointers in five of the seven wins since falling to the Hoyas and if there is a team that provides evidence that Borzello is smoking the good stuff it is Creighton who the ESPN staffer has just inserted into this Power Rankings list.

Calling Kansas, San Diego State, Gonzaga, and Baylor a group that has spent the last two months separating themselves from the rest of the Division I field -- representing the ESPN staffers Final Four and essentially a stand alone foursome from the rest of college basketball is... what I call Bull Shit.

Tell me yesterday, in early January even last October that Blue Jays' head coach Greg McDermott would have all five starters and a sixth primary contributor returning to school to compete for a national basketball championship and i would listen. Give me coach McDermott, the top six scorers from a good 2018-19 campus squad. Underline that the aforementioned team is 20-6 heading into tonight's game against a one-headed monster, and doing so as underdogs as a team that has already defeated the opponent this season and I am down.,

CREIGHTON +3

Can'tPickAWinner
Big Al West Virginia

Can'tPickAWinner
LMM Sports
LA Kings and Winnipeg over 5.5.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-18-2020, 06:17 PM
Dime Man: Oklahoma

Philly Guy: St Joe; Maryland; Wisconsin

Champagne: Top- Penn St; Reg- Creighton

B*mb07
02-18-2020, 06:23 PM
Dime Man - Oklahoma

Philly Guy - St Joe's Maryland Wisconsin

Champagne - Top Penn St Reg Creighton

rocky57
02-18-2020, 06:33 PM
H&H Sports - College Basketball
5* Creighton +3
4* Dayton -145 (Moneyline)
4* LSU/Kentucky Over 149
3* Purdue/Wisconsin Under 122
3* Oklahoma/Baylor Under 136

Can'tPickAWinner
02-18-2020, 06:41 PM
Bob Valentino

75 dimer - Florida

Can'tPickAWinner
02-18-2020, 06:42 PM
John Bollman

PITTSBURGH -140
TORONTO @ PITTSBURGH | 2/18 | 7:00 PM EST
2:06 PM
The Penguins are 7-2-1 in their last 10 games and 21-5-4 at home this season. The Leafs are just 5-4-1 in the last 10 games and 16-13-1 on the road this season. The Penguins score the sixth most home goals in the league with 3.43 goals per game and they give up the fifth fewest goals per game with 2.37. The Maple Leafs do lead the league in road goals per game with 3.63 but they give up 3.37 per game. The Penguins won handily the first time these teams met, take the value in the Penguins at home.

37-23-1 IN LAST 61 NHL PICKS | +934
5-3 IN LAST 8 PIT ML PICKS | +157

UNDER 6
BUFFALO @ OTTAWA | 2/18 | 7:30 PM EST
1:54 PM
The Sabres score the ninth fewest road goals per game with just 2.52 and the Senators score just 3.0 goals per game at home. The Senators have the sixth worst road power play at just 16.2% effectiveness. The Sabres have the second worst road penalty kill in the league at just 69.9% effectiveness but Carter Hutton has been on fire recently winning four straight with a 2.23 GAA and .926 save percentage.

20-7-1 IN LAST 28 NHL O/U PICKS | +1229
6-1 IN LAST 7 OTT O/U PICKS | +487

Can'tPickAWinner
Josh Nagel
SENIOR ANALYST

5:56 PM
MARQUETTE -3
CREIGHTON @ MARQUETTE | 2/18 | 8:30 PM EST
The Bluejays historically are a weak road team, but a change of that trend is a major reason why they are contenders to win the Big East this year. They already have beaten Villanova and Seton Hall away from home, and avoided a letdown spot from the latter with a blowout of DePaul on Saturday. Marquette has won its last four home games, with three coming by double figures. The Eagles could use a win Tuesday to avoid drifting toward bubble territory, and it's a solid situational spot for them to do so.

15-12-1 IN LAST 28 CBB PICKS | +169
4-1 IN LAST 5 CREIGH ATS PICKS | +297

3-1 IN LAST 4 MARQET ATS PICKS | +185

Can'tPickAWinner
SDQL Gurus

CAROLINA +105
CAROLINA @ NASHVILLE | 2/18 | 8:00 PM EST
12:08 PM
Home favorites this season are 49-58 against an opponent with a better winning percentage that is coming off a loss, which is a trend against the Predators. Nashville this season is 0-5 against an opponent that is scoring more than three goals per game and averaging more than 32 shots. We are on the Hurricanes over the Predators.

7-3 IN LAST 10 NHL ML PICKS | +329

Can'tPickAWinner
Pete Blackburn

PHILADELPHIA -157
COLUMBUS @ PHILADELPHIA | 2/18 | 7:00 PM EST
12:42 PM
The Flyers sneakily have been playing some of their best hockey of the season over the past couple of weeks and have a chance to jump the Blue Jackets in the standings with a win at home on Tuesday. Columbus has come crashing back down to Earth lately and has lost five straight. The Flyers are great in their own building, especially with Carter Hart in net, and Columbus is not a good road team. Signs point toward Philly money line (-157) in this one.

28-29 LAST 57 NHL SIDES | +97
3-2 IN LAST 5 CLB ML PICKS | +127

OVER 6
CAROLINA @ NASHVILLE | 2/18 | 8:00 PM EST
12:40 PM
The Hurricanes have been involved in quite a lot of high-scoring games of late, as six of their last seven have featured seven or more goals. The odds of that trend continuing in Nashville seem pretty solid. The Predators have been a high-event team for most of the season, and they'll have their hands full with a Carolina team that generates a lot of chances.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-18-2020, 08:09 PM
Executive Sports
400% St Louis

Can'tPickAWinner
02-18-2020, 08:10 PM
Worlds Worst Picker
Peabody’s pick
Ok st

We take
West Virginia
Peabody’s picks