PDA

View Full Version : Service Plays Wednesday 2/19/20

Can'tPickAWinner
02-17-2020, 10:38 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
02-19-2020, 09:49 AM
SDQL Gurus

N.Y. RANGERS +113
N.Y. RANGERS @ CHICAGO | 2/19 | 8:00 PM EST
9:14 AM
Home favorites this season against an opponent from the other conference that is averaging more than three goals per game and coming off a loss are 19-29. This is a trend against Chicago. The Blackhawks are 1-3 this season as a rested favorite against an opponent averaging more than three goals. Road teams facing non-conference opponents with at least two days' rest are 51-37 this season. These trends indicate a play on the Rangers.

8-3 IN LAST 11 NHL ML PICKS | +434
UNDER 135
MICHIGAN @ RUTGERS | 2/19 | 7:00 PM EST
9:08 AM
The Scarlet Knights are coming off a 72-57 win over Illinois in which they held the Fighting Illini to only 19-of-61 shooting. Rutgers has produced 13 straight Unders when it is facing a team that has averaged 72-plus points. It is coming off a double-digit win in which it allowed 40-plus points but held its opponent to less than 35 percent shooting. The Wolverines have produced 22 Unders the last 22 times they were coming off a double-digit win in which they scored fewer than 100 points and recorded more than 30 percent of them from beyond the arc. We are on the Under.

3-2 IN LAST 5 CBB O/U PICKS | +79
SOUTH DAKOTA -1.5
N. DAK. ST. @ SOUTH DAKOTA | 2/19 | 8:00 PM EST
9:04 AM
South Dakota has done well in games rated a toss-up. The Coyotes are 12-0 ATS at home when the line is within 3.5 points of pick 'em and are facing a team with an assist-to-turnover ratio of worse than 1.24. They are 2-0 ATS in this spot this season, winning both games by double digits. North Dakota State is coming off an 80-70 win over Purdue Fort Wayne, and this has been a terrible spot for it. The Bison are 0-15 ATS since the start of 2015-16 as a road underdog comning off a win by at least eight points, including 0-4 this season.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-19-2020, 09:49 AM
Stephen Oh

AMERICAN -4
NAVY @ AMERICAN | 2/19 | 7:00 PM EST
YESTERDAY 7:15 PM
My model says that the Eagles cover the spread nearly 70 percent of the time, so you're getting great value playing them at this point spread. American has won three consecutive home games to improve to 8-3 there. The Midshipmen have struggled of late, losing four of their last five contests. Take American and the points.

16-9 IN LAST 25 CBB PICKS | +586
UNDER 6.5
N.Y. RANGERS @ CHICAGO | 2/19 | 8:00 PM EST
YESTERDAY 7:08 PM
My model says that the Under cashes in 60 percent of the time, so you're getting good value in this one. Five of the Rangers' last six games have finished under this total while two of the Blackhawks' last three contests have been below this number. Take the Under here.

2-1 IN LAST 3 NHL O/U PICKS | +82
FLORIDA -133
FLORIDA @ ANAHEIM | 2/19 | 10:00 PM EST
YESTERDAY 7:00 PM
My model says that the Panthers win this game outright over 60 percent of the time, so you're getting good value playing them here. Florida has won six of its last seven contests against teams with a losing record. The Panthers also have played well on the road of late, winning seven of their last 10 there. The Ducks have lost four of their last five at home. Take Florida.

4-3 IN LAST 7 NHL ML PICKS | +50
4-3 IN LAST 7 FLA ML PICKS | +147

Lexdeoh20189
02-19-2020, 09:56 AM
Pick by Justin Long

Time: Wednesday, February 19, 6:30 PM EST

Odds: Seton Hall -6.5

The 16th ranked Seton Hall Pirates (18-7) take on the 21st ranked Butler Bulldogs (19-7) for a Big East battle at the Prudential Center. The Bulldogs look to rebound from a 73-66 home loss by Georgetown on Saturday while the Pirates have dropped two straight and are desperate to stop the slide.

Butler (13-12-1 ATS) has been inconsistent recently and they are 2-3 in their last five games overall after dropping a costly game to Georgetown as -11.5 point favorites. Butler is 4-4 on the road and they are currently averaging 68.7 PPG while allowing 61.7 PPG which ranks them 17th in the country.

Despite losses to Creighton and Providence, the Pirates remain in 1st place in the Big East with a narrow 1.0 game lead over Creighton. Seton Hall is 5-5 ATS the last 10 games and 0-2 ATS the last two. The Pirates are 9-3 SU at home this season and 16-9 ATS overall while averaging 74.4 PPG and allowing 66.6 PPG on defense. Seton Hall is a good defensive team that allows 39.0% from the field and 30.1% from 3-point range, where Butler shoots 46.2% from beyond the arc. The Pirates will need to continue to play solid perimeter defense to avoid the Bulldogs onslaught of three-pointers.

Seton Hall is 4-1 ATS the last 5 meetings vs. the Bulldogs including a 78-70 win on the road over Butler as +5 point road dogs. Seton Hall needs to stop the bleeding and Butler doesn't look as impressive as they did earlier in the season and they are just 4-6 SU the last 10 games. Take the Seton Hall Pirates -6.5 at home on Wednesday as they aim to make a statement, bounceback win.

Butler vs. Seton Hall Free Pick: Seton Hall Pirates -6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
02-19-2020, 10:57 AM
Sleepy Pregame

SLEEPYJ | CBB TOTAL WED, 02/19/20 - 10:00 PM
856 San Jose St. / 855 Boise St. Over 153.0 5dimes (http://affiliates.5dimes.com/tracking/Affiliate.asp?AffID=AF000189&mediaTypeID=220&AffUrlID=229)

triple-dime bet

Analysis:

This will be a high scoring game tonight. Boise avg's 77ppg. They will want run in this game. San Jose is top 20 in pace and that alone makes me love this over. Jose defense is just down right brutal. They allow 80ppg. San jose ranks 344th in defense. Guys that's the 9th worse defense in the nation out of 353 teams. I mean it's bad. San Jose at should play better at home on offense, but the defense is just that bad. These teams played already this season and the score in that one was 99-71..Way over this total and Boise will remember how that game went and how everyone did. They will play this game just like the last. Boise is a 10pt favorite in this one, so no need to get cautious. I see this one ending in that same area as the first contest. Might even be higher

Can'tPickAWinner
02-19-2020, 12:05 PM
Mike Tierney

BOSTON U. -2
BOSTON U. @ LAFAYETTE | 2/19 | 7:00 PM EST
11:07 AM
With 16 straight-up wins each, these combatants appear dead-even at full strength. But the home side has lost its offensive cornerstone, G Justin Jaworski (17.1 ppg). to a season-ending knee injury. The Leopards’ next-highest scorer averages a mere 11.2, so the burden of replacing Jaworski must be spread out. The Terriors aim for their fifth straight ATS triumph on the road. Lay the small number.

12-8 IN LAST 20 CBB ATS PICKS | +308
SIENA -5.5
IONA @ SIENA | 2/19 | 7:00 PM EST
11:05 AM
Siena has yet to lose at home through 12 dates and has covered in the past five. The Saints wield, by far, the most efficient offense in the MAAC, and their once so-so defense is on the upswing, with four of its finest efforts in points-per-possession coming in recent games. The Gaels have dropped two-thirds of their roadies ATS. Lay the points.

12-8 IN LAST 20 CBB ATS PICKS | +308

Can'tPickAWinner
Doc Sports ncaab

4 Unit -Rutgers-2

Can'tPickAWinner
Jason Sharpe ncaab

3 Unit-Michigan+2.5

Can'tPickAWinner
02-19-2020, 12:06 PM
CleInsiderSports (4-0 yest/33-24 L11 days)

NCAAB
George Washington/Duquesne OVER 136
Fresno State -8.5
Air Force/Fresno State OVER 143.5

NHL
Ducks ML (+110)

Can'tPickAWinner
Robert Ferringo cbb

2-Unit Play. Take #782 Seton Hall (-4.5) over Butler (6:30 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 19)
Seton Hall has lost two straight. I don't see them dumping three in a row, and losing a second straight home game. I still think the Pirates are the best team in the Big East and I think that they will prove it here. Butler has struggled on the road, losing three of their last four road games, and they have had the good fortune of playing four of their last five games at home (going just 2-3). It looks like Butler is going to get Aaron Thompson back, but I don't know if that will be enough here.

2-Unit Play. Take #787 Georgia Tech (+1.5) over Wake Forest (7 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 19)
I think that Georgia Tech is a lot better than its record. They have played brutal schedule and this team has not been healthy. They are right now. And they have shown with wins over Louisville, Virginia Tech and N.C. State that they can play with upper crust teams in the ACC. They just can't win on the road. Fortunately for them, Wake doesn't have an overwhelming home court edge. Wake is just 3-3 in it last six home games and 3-9 in their last 12 games overall. I think Tech is the better team.

2-Unit Play. Take #790 Richmond (-11) over George Mason (7 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 19)
Richmond is a buzzsaw right now. They have won four straight and they are riding high after their dominating 18-point win over VCU on Saturday. I don't think they will have a letdown because they are still at home and now they are facing another in-state rival in Mason. George Mason stinks. They really are not a good team and I will never understand how they beat VCU last week as a massive underdog. They aren't going to do it here though. I think Richmond, which is surging now that they have Blake Francis back, will stay hot.

2-Unit Play. Take #792 Siena (-5.5) over Iona (7 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 19)
I know we are used to Iona being a dominating team in the Metro race. But this year's team is just not up to par with past Iona teams. They are still terrible on the road and I think that they are going to flop here. Siena has one of the best duos in the league in Jalen Pickett and Manny Camper. This is their fourth straight home game and they have won the previous three. They haven't lost at home all year and are coming off a pair of dominating wins over Rider and Manhattan. I think they will keep it going at home.

7-Unit Play. Take #796 UNC-Greensboro (-9) over Wofford (7 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 19)
Wofford is being exposed. This team simply lost too much from last year's dominating group and it is starting to catch up with them. They have lost three straight games - all at home - and really just haven't played well. Now they are going back on the road where they have not been good this year. Wofford beat UNC-G in double OT in the first meeting and I think that the Spartans are going to want revenge. Not only that, but Wofford knocked off Greensboro in the league championship game last year, denying them a shot at the NCAA Tournament. So it is actually a double-revenge game and a chance to snap a four-game losing streak in this series. This is a really well rounded Greensboro team. They are outstanding defensively and they can put points on the board in a hurry. They have road wins over Georgetown, Vermont and Furman, as well as giving Kansas a good game on the road. Greensboro has been an outstanding program over the past several years and have really flown a bit under the radar. But I think they will have a peak effort tonight. They have won four straight home games by 20, 28, 20 and 20. It won't be quite that ugly in this one. But I do think they win by double-digits. The public is all over Wofford in this game, with nearly 70 percent of the action going in on the road team. But the line has held firm and I am going the other way.

2-Unit Play. Take #807 Central Florida (+11) over Cincinnati (7 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 19)
I don't think that Cincinnati is as good as its record suggests. They haven't exactly been blowing teams out lately either. The Bearcats have played three straight overtime games and this could be a little bit of a letdown spot against a tough, physical UCF team. Cincinnati has a bigger team against Wichita State coming up this weekend and I think that the Bearcats can get caught in a letdown/look ahead situation here.

1-Unit Play. Take #809 East Carolina (+13) over Memphis (7 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 19)
Memphis is struggling in a big way. They have lost three straight games and this young team is on the ropes. They have lost too much talent to injury and right now this excessively young group - the roster is almost entirely freshmen and sophomores - is hitting the wall. They will win this game. But I don't know if they are going to have the juice to get a blowout here. ECU has been competitive and I think that they will find a way to hang around and lose by 8-9 points.

2-Unit Play. Take #818 Drake (-4) over Valparaiso (8 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 19)
I was expecting this spread to be nearly double this. However, Valparaiso has been so good ATS this year (16-9 ATS) that the books have started to shade their lines. Valpo has won two straight games. They haven't won three straight since November. Drake is an outstanding 13-1 at home and I think that they will be ready to go in this one.

3-Unit Play. Take #841 Miami (+4) over Virginia Tech (9 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 19)
I'm going to keep riding Miami. I think that they are the better team in this game. This Miami team has played an absolutely ridiculous schedule to this point in the season. However, now that things have lightened up a bit we're starting to see what this team can do. The fact that they are finally healthy is also a big deal and I think that they are on an upswing. Miami is coming off two dominating blowout wins over Boston College and Wake Forest. They have started to go with a four-guard lineup and it is really working for them. Now that Isaiah Wong has taken over the point Chris Lykes can slide over to his more natural scoring slot. Things are clicking for them. Virginia Tech is coming back to earth after a much better than expected start to the season. This is a young team, with three freshmen starters, and this is the time of the year when freshmen usually hit the wall. This team has played a comically easy schedule compared to the Hurricanes and they have just two wins - over beat-up UNC and Pittsburgh - in the last month despite facing just one good team (FSU). Miami has revenge in this game and I think that they will get the outright win.

1-Unit Play. 5-POINT TEASER: Take #796 UNC-Greensboro (-4) over Wofford (7 p.m.) AND Take #841 Miami (+4) over Virginia Tech (9 p.m.)

2-Unit Play. Take #853 Air Force (+8.5) over Fresno State (10 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 19)
I don't see how Fresno State is this big of a favorite over anyone. These guys are 9-17 and going nowhere fast. Injuries have taken away any depth that they had. They have three freshmen starters and none of them have been particularly consistent. Fresno has been able to beat the dregs of the Mountain West - teams like Wyoming and San Jose State - but they haven't done much otherwise. I know Air Force hasn't been very good. But I still think that this team is a big better than its results. It's a good shooting team and if they can get hot from the outside I think they have a chance to win this game outright. I think this is too many points.

2-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 128.0 Wyoming at Utah State (9 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 19)

Can'tPickAWinner
Doc Consensus (28-20 L11 days)

NCAAB
7u Drake -4
6u Virginia Tech -3.5

NHL
5u Canucks ML (-130)

Can'tPickAWinner
Scott Spreitzer's Picks CBB

3 Unit Play: 784 Rutgers -2 over Michigan

5 Unit Play: Take 799 Auburn -3.5 over Georgia

3 Unit Play: Take 807 UCF +11 over Cincinnati

Can'tPickAWinner
Gjelstad and Norheim

3:00 PM ET

Atalanta BC v. Valencia

Money line: Draw +308

Against the spread: At -0.50, back Atalanta.

Total goals: Under 2.75

Likely score: Atalanta 1, Valencia 1

Tottenham v. RB Leipzig

Money line: Tottenham +159

Against the spread: At +1, back RB Leipzig.

Total goals: Over 2.75

Likely score: Tottenham 2, RB Leipzig 1

Can'tPickAWinner
02-19-2020, 12:08 PM
Strike Point Sports CBB Wednesday

3-Unit Play. #799 Take Auburn (-3.5) over Georgia (7 p.m., Wednesday, February 19)
7-Unit Play. #818 Take Drake (-4) over Valparaiso (8 p.m., Wednesday, February 19)
3-Unit Play. #842 Take Virginia Tech (-3.5) over Miami (FL) (9 p.m., Wednesday, February 19)
3-Unit Play. #850 Take Mississippi State (-5.5) over South Carolina (9 p.m., Wednesday, February 19)

Can'tPickAWinner
02-19-2020, 12:57 PM
Gjelstad and Norheim

2:30 PM ET

Money line: Manchester City -727
Against the spread: At -2.75, back Manchester City
Total goals: Under 4
Likely score: Manchester City 3, West Ham 0

Can'tPickAWinner
02-19-2020, 12:57 PM
From Northcoast group of handicappers:

------------------------------------

3 Rivers Sports

NCAA BK
3* #785 Syracuse +9

Lexdeoh20189
02-19-2020, 01:13 PM
WunderDog CBB Pick:

Game: Syracuse Orange (785) @ Louisville Cardinals (786)
Time: Wednesday 02/19 7:00 PM Eastern
Pick: UNDER 146.5 (-110) at Xbet (http://wunderdog.com/idevadman/click.php?id=4&action=4)

Can'tPickAWinner
02-19-2020, 01:25 PM
Larry Hartstein
SENIOR ANALYST

1:02 PM
AUBURN -3.5
AUBURN @ GEORGIA | 2/19 | 7:00 PM EST
This line could keep rising. Georgia is shooting 29 percent from deep over its last five games, and Tom Crean can't get his team to stop turning the ball over. Although the Tigers have struggled on the road, I like backing a much better Auburn team coming off a loss. Lay it.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-19-2020, 02:05 PM
newworldinsiders

FLORIDA INSIDER: UCF+11

Can'tPickAWinner
VIP SPORTS LOCK CLUB
Alabama -10.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Micah Roberts

S. DAK. ST. -3.5
S. DAK. ST. @ NORTH DAKOTA | 2/19 | 8:00 PM EST
1:29 PM
South Dakota State has won the last eight meetings with North Dakota and the Jackrabbits should get the cover tonight. SDSU came out a bit sluggish in its last game at home against Ft. Wayne being down 36-26 at the half but closed the game out on a 49-28 run. The Jackrabbits' goal here is starting strong and winning the game to stay in first place in the Summit. Plus, SDSU is shooting 51 percent from the field in its last five games. SDSU is the play.

18-9-2 IN LAST 29 CBB ATS PICKS | +804
3-0-1 IN LAST 4 SDAKST ATS PICKS | +300

WASHINGTON ST. -5.5
CALIFORNIA @ WASHINGTON ST. | 2/19 | 10:00 PM EST
1:27 PM
Cal has lost seven of its last nine, including its last four, but the Golden Bears' rating has dropped so far that they’re getting covers going 5-2 ATS in their last seven. Washington State has lost five of its last seven but four of those losses were on the road. The Cougars beat ASU and Washington at home. Cal is 0-10 away from Berkeley covering the spread only once. WSU has won 11 of 14 at home. I’m on Washington State.

RUTGERS -2.5
1:05 PM
Michigan has looked revived, winning and covering five of its last six games - including each of the last three. Two of those were on the road against the Big Ten’s worst home edge at Northwestern and Nebraska. Michigan has beaten Rutgers all seven times since they moved into the conference, but the Scarlet Knights' home-court advantage breaks the streak tonight. They’re 17-0 straight-up and 11-4-1 ATS at home. I’m on Rutgers.

3-1 IN LAST 4 MICH ATS PICKS | +188

Can'tPickAWinner
02-19-2020, 02:08 PM
Vernon Croy NHL

4 Unit Chicago -130 over New York

Can'tPickAWinner
02-19-2020, 02:10 PM
ALAN HARRIS

4-Unit Play. Take #784 Rutgers -2.5 over Michigan* (6:30 PM, Wednesday, February 19)
Rutgers has posted a 7-2-1 ATS record in their laCBst ten games following a straight up win and they have that same 7-2-1 ATS record in their last ten games at home where they were listed as a favorite. They have also covered the number in five of their last seven games at home where they faced a team with a losing record on the road and they are an impressive 10-2-1 ATS in their last thirteen home games overall. Michigan, on the other hand, has struggled a bit in the spot they are in here tonight as they have gone just 1-5 ATS in their last six games where they were listed as an underdog and they have failed to cover the number in each of their last six where they were listed as an underdog on the road. Throw in the fact that Michigan is also an awful 3-7 ATS in their last ten versus a team with a winning % of .600 or higher while the Scarlet Knights are 12-4-1 ATS in their last seventeen overall and we're going to lay the bucket or so here with Rutgers to get the home win and cover on Wednesday night.

4 Unit Play. Take #816 Arkansas St -7.5 over Louisiana-Monroe (8:00 PM, Wednesday, February 19)
The Red Wolves have posted a 6-2 ATS record in their last eight at home where they were listed as the favorite and they have gone an excellent 12-5 ATS in their last seventeen overall at home. They have also covered the number in nine of their last ten at home versus a team with a road winning % of .400 or lower and they are 9-2 ATS in their last eleven following a straight up loss. Monroe, on the other hand, has struggled a bit in the spot they are in here tonight as they have gone 2-5 ATS in their last seven following a straight up loss and they have failed to cover the number in seven of their last nine on the road where they were listed as an underdog. Throw in the fact that Arkansas St is 17-7 ATS in their last 24 games overall and we're going to lay the points with them here to get the home win and cover on Wednesday night.

4 Unit Play. Take #837 Villanova -4.5 over DePaul (9:00 PM, Wednesday, February 19)
The Wildcats have posted a perfect 4-0-1 ATS record in their last five road games and they have that same 4-0-1 ATS record in their last five on the road where they faced a team with a winning record at home. DePaul, on the other hand, has struggled a bit in the spot they are in here tonight as they have gone just 2-5 ATS in their last seven games following an ATS loss and they are also just 2-5 ATS in their last seven where they faced a team with a winning % of .500 or higher. Throw in the fact that the Blue Demons are also 1-5 ATS in their last six at home while Nova is 4-1 ATS off a straight up win and we're laying the points here with the Wildcats to get the road win and cover in Chicago on Wednesday night.

4 Unit Play. Take #843/844 Duke vs NC State Over 152 (9:00 PM, Wednesday, February 19)
Duke has posted a 5-1 record to the over in their last six games where they faced a team with a winning % of .600 or higher and they have gone an excellent 8-2 to the over in their last ten games where they were listed as a favorite. The Wolfpack have been an over team as well in the spot they are in here tonight as they have gone up and over the number in 23 of their last 28 where they faced a team with a winning % of .500 or higher. Throw in the fact that the Blue Devils are also an impressive 6-2 to the over off a straight up win and that they are a lights out 21-5-1 to the over versus a team with a winning record and that's where we'll have our play as we think this one turns into a shootout in Raleigh on Wednesday night.

4 Unit Play. Take #846 Minnesota -5.5 over Indiana (9:00 PM, Wednesday, February 19)
The Gophers have posted a 10-3 ATS record in their last thirteen home games where they were listed as the favorite and they have that same 10-3 ATS record at home in their last thirteen where they were listed as the favorite. They have also covered the number in six of their last eight at home where they faced a team with a losing record on the road and they are an impressive 10-4 ATS in their last fourteen games following a straight up loss. The Hoosiers, on the other hand, have struggled a bit in the spot they are in here tonight as they have gone just 1-6 ATS in their last seven road games and they have failed to cover the number in nine of their last eleven games following a straight up loss by 20 points or more. Throw in the fact that Indiana is also an awful 0-5 ATS on the road as an underdog while Minnesota is 11-5 ATS in their last sixteen at home and we're laying the points here with the Gophers to get the home win and cover on Wednesday night.

4 Unit Play. Take #855/856 Boise St vs San Jose St Over 154.5 (10:00 PM, Wednesday, February 19)
Boise has posted a perfect 4-0 record to the over in their last four games where they faced a team with a losing record and they have that same 4-0 record to the over in their last four games following a double-digit loss at home. They have also gone up and over the number in five of their last seven following an ATS loss and they are 4-1 to the over in their last five played on a Wednesday night for whatever reason. The Spartans have been an over team as well in the spot they are in here tonight as they have gone a perfect 5-0 to the over in their last five games following a straight up loss and they are also 5-0 to the over at home where they faced a team with a road winning % of .400 or lower. Throw in the fact that SJSU is also 4-1 to the over in their last five at home where they were listed as the dog while Boise is 5-2 to the over on the road where they were listed as the favorite and that's where we'll have our play as we think both teams are going to struggle a bit on the defensive end in San Jose on Wednesday evening.

4 Unit Play. Take #858 Washington St -5.5 over California (10:00 PM, Wednesday, February 19)
Cal has gone just 1-7 ATS in their last eight road games where they were listed as an underdog and they have that same 1-7 ATS record in their last eight road games overall. They have also failed to cover the number in six of their last seven on the road versus a team with a winning record at home and they are an awful 13-36-2 ATS in their last 51 games played on a Wednesday night for whatever reason. The Cougars, on the other hand, have been pretty good in the spot they are in here tonight as they have covered the number in five of their last six home games. Throw in the fact that both the home team and the favorite are 4-1 ATS in the last five head to head meetings between the two schools and we're going to lay the points here with the Cougars to get the home win and cover in Pullman on Wednesday evening.

Can'tPickAWinner
Indian Cowboy

4-Unit Play. #800. Take Over 149.5 Auburn vs. Georgia (Wednesday @ 7pm est)
I'm aware the total keeps dropping here but we will take the Over here in a small public fade. Couple of things work in our favor here for the Over, including the only reason why Auburn lost to Missouri in the first place in the last game is they went 1/17 from 3 point land and still managed to score 70+ points against a good defensive team. Bruce Pearl even mentioned they were not good on offense and Missouri was certainly good on defense and that will be different here against a Georgia team that gaveup a ton of points to Texas A&M at 70+ which is a bit high for A&M. This is a Auburn team that beat UGA 82-60 as well last time so they certainly have had success in the past and Georgia has dropped 60 on this team in the past and they come off a tough loss, their star only scored 7 points in his last game going 2/7 from the field batting the flu and I think Georgia will play well, be a good active dog as this game likely goes over here. Note, 2nd Half of the NBA Starts Tomorrow, we went +6500 in the First Half and we are expecting huge things in the 2nd Half of the NBA.

Can'tPickAWinner
VERNON CROY

4-Unit Play #842 Virginia Tech -3.5 over Miami (Wednesday,* February 19 at 09:00 PM ET)
Take Virginia Tech ATS as my top college basketball pick for Wednesday night. Virginia Tech is hands-down the superior team here Wednesday night where they have averaged 74.1 points per game this season while holding opponents to just 60.2 points per game. Virginia Tech has held opponents to shooting just 37.9% against them at home this season and just 28.4% against them from beyond the arc. Miami's opponents of averaged 78.5 points per game against them on the road this season while shooting 48.1% as a team including 38.2% from beyond the arc against them on the road. I expect a blow out here by Virginia Tech so play them ATS.

Can'tPickAWinner
Raphael Esparza

6-Unit Play. Take #847 Over 128 Wyoming at Utah* St (9:00p.m., Wednesday February 19)
Tonight at the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum the Utah St Aggies welcome a struggling Wyoming Cowboys squad and I see the Aggies winning big. The Cowboys defense is the main reason why we believe this total flies 'Over' tonight and the last (2) games the Cowboys have played they gave up 77 points to Colorado St and 97 points to New Mexico. Wyoming last 4 conference road games they are giving up an average of 76ppg anGBd tonight the Aggies will put up a big number at home. Wyoming is 5-0 O/U as a road underdog and the last 11 games Wyoming is 8-3 O/U/

Can'tPickAWinner
Allen Eastman

6-Unit Play. Take #837 Villanova (-4.5) over DePaul (9 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 19)
I think that this game will be a blowout. DePaul has lost seven straight games and they are 1-11 in Big East play this season. The Blue Demons are coming off their worst game of the season in a 29-point blowout loss at Creighton. DePaul is just 2-5 ATS in its last seven games overall and they have lost 19 straight times to the Wildcats! Villanova has gone 5-0 ATS in its last five road games and the road team is 10-2 ATS in this series. DePaul is just 1-5 ATS in its last six home games and I like Villanova to get the job done here. Lay the points.

3-Unit Play. Take #799 Auburn* (-3.5) over Georgia (7 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 19)
Georgia is just 2-10 in SEC play and they are one of the worst teams in the conference. Auburn is in a battle for the No. 2 spot in the SEC and they need to win this game. Auburn had a seven-game winning streak snapped its last time out and now they are set to start a new winning streak. Georgia has lost four straight and eight of their last nine. Auburn is 5-1 ATS in the last six games against Georgia and 8-2 ATS in the last 10. Take Auburn.
Allen Eastman

Can'tPickAWinner
02-19-2020, 04:08 PM
ROBERT FERRINGO NHL

8-Unit Play. Take #76 Vancouver (-125) over Minnesota (10 p.m., Wednesday, Feb.* 19)

I'm not entirely sure what is going on with Minnesota's schedule this year, but it has been bizarre to say the least. They started the year with 13 of their first 18 games on the road. It didn't go well. They started the year 2-9 on the road and had a ton of travel early in the season. However, it has evened out over the last two months. Dating back before Christmas - Dec. 20 to be exact - Minnesota has played 18 of 22 games at home. Over the last month alone (since Jan. 15) they have left home just one time! That's insane. Yet, despite that massive advantage the Wild are just 7-5 in their last 12 games and they come into this one having lost three of four. One of those seven wins? It was a 4-2 decision over Vancouver on Feb. 6. The Canucks have been one of the big surprises in the NHL. They have been cold over the last couple of weeks, but they are an outstanding 11-2 in their last 13 home games. Vancouver is 19-7 at home this year against a Minnesota team that is just 10-15 away from home. The Canucks are coming off a home loss, a 5-1 debacle against Anaheim last weekend. I just don't see this team losing two in a row at home, something they haven't done since mid-November. Beyond that, Vancouver just made a trade for coveted wing Tyler Toffoli. He has been hot and he should give this offense a boost. Beyond that though, Vancouver making a move to add Toffoli - an unrestricted free agent - should have a positive effect on the locker room. This move is a sign from the front office that they believe this team has a shot to win the West (they are currently No. 3). I think they will get a short-term jolt from this newfound confidence. This is a young Vancouver team. They are volatile. But I think that playing at home after making a big trade, facing a team that just beat thegm two weeks ago, puts them in a situation where I expect a strong effort. Let's roll with Vancouver.
Carpe diem. Good luck.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-19-2020, 04:09 PM
Al Demarco

Top-Rated
15 Dime
Winner

utah state

Can'tPickAWinner
02-19-2020, 04:09 PM
Vic Monte

Georgia +3.5
North Dakota +3.5
Virginia -11.5

Can'tPickAWinner
02-19-2020, 04:11 PM
Ralph Michaels 5% [CBB] (791) Iona at (792) Siena

Time: 7:00 PM EST Siena -5.5 (-110)
Analysis:

#792 5% Siena -5.5 Iona 7 PM

This line is 3 points too low. Iona does come in on a 4 game win streak but those wins came against 3 of the bottom 4 teams in the league and a middle of road Manhattan team at home. Siena presents matchup problems for Iona as the Saints are the only top 100 offense in the MAAC while every other team is #180 or worse and this is the ONLY top 200 offense they have faced since Jan 10th. Siena is protecting an undefeated home court and has covered 6 of their last 7 games with the only loss at St Peters, the team they share first place with. Better offense, better defense and the two best players on the court in Pickett & Camper.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-19-2020, 04:57 PM
Coaches Consensus BC/UVA under 113

Can'tPickAWinner
02-19-2020, 04:57 PM
JR's hoops
Siena -6.5

Calidreaming
02-19-2020, 05:39 PM
C Jordan 1000 play on UNC Greensboro
ben burns in Virginia and over UC Irvine in CBB
Big Al CBB play on Houston

Can'tPickAWinner
02-19-2020, 06:01 PM
Larry Hartstein

NC STATE +6.5
DUKE @ NC STATE | 2/19 | 9:00 PM EST
4:45 PM
Duke has won seven in a row after destroying Notre Dame while shooting 56.5 percent, but things should be tougher tonight in Raleigh. This is a desperation home spot for the 16-9 Wolfpack, who need a signature win to impress the Selection Committee. Back NC State to cover for the sixth straight time in this series.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-19-2020, 06:01 PM
John Bollman

DALLAS -161
ARIZONA @ DALLAS | 2/19 | 8:30 PM EST
2:12 PM
The Stars are 17-9-2 at home this season and 6-2-2 in their last 10 games. The Coyotes are just 15-13-4 on the road this season and just 4-3-3 in their last 10 games. The Stars are 12-0 in their last 12 games against the Coyotes in Dallas and 10-1 overall in the last 11 games played between these teams. Take the Stars at home.

38-24-1 IN LAST 63 NHL PICKS | +924
EDMONTON +164
BOSTON @ EDMONTON | 2/19 | 8:30 PM EST
2:05 PM
The Bruins have won nine of their last 10 games and they have won three in a row. They are 16-9-3 on the road and they give up the fewest goals per game on the road with 2.43 goals per game. Tuuka Rask is back in net and he will be facing an Oilers team that gives up the most home goals in the league with 3.50 goals per game. However, the Oilers have won two in a row and they are 6-3-1 in their last 10 games. They are 15-9-4 at home and they score 3.43 goals per game at home. They also have the best home power play in the league at 32.6% effectiveness. Take the value in the Oilers at home.

6-4 IN LAST 10 BOS ML PICKS | +179

FLORIDA -131
FLORIDA @ ANAHEIM | 2/19 | 10:00 PM EST
2:04 PM
The Panthers are just 3-6-1 in their last 10 games and 15-10-4 on the road this season. The Ducks are just 12-11-3 but they are 5-3-2 in their last 10 games. The Ducks score the third fewest goals at home this season with 2.62 goals per game while the Panthers are tied for the sixth most goals per game with 3.21. The Ducks have the fifth worst home power play in the league at 14.7% effectiveness and this is getting towards the must win point for the Panthers if they want to make the playoffs.

5-1 IN LAST 6 ANA ML PICKS | +352

4-1 IN LAST 5 FLA ML PICKS | +339

Can'tPickAWinner
02-19-2020, 06:09 PM
Pete Blackburn
CBS SPORTS LEAD NHL WRITER

4:37 PM
N.Y. ISLANDERS +137
N.Y. ISLANDERS @ COLORADO | 2/19 | 10:00 PM EST
Both of these teams are on three-game skids, though the Isles have been struggling for a little bit longer than that. Colorado is at home and favored but the Avs are banged up with two key forwards (Mikko Rantanen and Nazem Kadri) out of the lineup. The Islanders have added some help to their back end with Andy Greene and I think there's pretty good value on them as road dogs here.

29-29 LAST 58 NHL SIDES | +197
3-0 IN LAST 3 COL ML PICKS | +340

3-1 IN LAST 4 NYI ML PICKS | +262

Can'tPickAWinner
Micah Roberts
FORMER VEGAS Bookmaker (http://www.bookmaker.eu/?cmpid=4437)

1:27 PM

WASHINGTON ST. -5.5

CALIFORNIA @ WASHINGTON ST. | 2/19 | 10:00 PM EST

Cal has lost seven of its last nine, including its last four, but the Golden Bears' rating has dropped so far that they’re getting covers going 5-2 ATS in their last seven. Washington State has lost five of its last seven but four of those losses were on the road. The Cougars beat ASU and Washington at home. Cal is 0-10 away from Berkeley covering the spread only once. WSU has won 11 of 14 at home. I’m on Washington State.

Micah Roberts
FORMER VEGAS Bookmaker (http://www.bookmaker.eu/?cmpid=4437)

1:05 PM

RUTGERS -2.5

Michigan has looked revived, winning and covering five of its last six games - including each of the last three. Two of those were on the road against the Big Ten’s worst home edge at Northwestern and Nebraska. Michigan has beaten Rutgers all seven times since they moved into the conference, but the Scarlet Knights' home-court advantage breaks the streak tonight. They’re 17-0 straight-up and 11-4-1 ATS at home. I’m on Rutgers.
3-1 IN LAST 4 MICH ATS PICKS | +188

Can'tPickAWinner
Wayne Root

Perfect Play—-Miami +3.5
Inner Circle—-Drake -4
Pinnacle (http://cappersmall2.com/lines.php)—Boston College +10.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Zack Cimini
CONTRARIAN WITH CHUTZPAH

2:14 PM

MICHIGAN +2.5

One of Rutgers' eight losses - all of which were away from home - occurred against Michigan at the beginning of the month. It was a matchup that featured odd stat differentials, with the Scarlet Knights attempting 36 more shots. Something has to give in this one as Rutgers is 17-0 at home this season and Michigan is 12-0 in the all-time series. Grab the Wolverines as their limited rotation benefits them in a way similar to the matchup 18 days ago.
51-38-5 IN LAST 94 CBB ATS PICKS | +879
6-4 IN LAST 10 MICH ATS PICKS | +160

Zack Cimini
CONTRARIAN WITH CHUTZPAH

2:09 PM

TCU +2

TCU @ TEXAS | 2/19 | 8:00 PM EST

This is a battle between two of the worst scoring offenses in nation. TCU ranks 312th (65.8 points) while Texas is 324th (64.1). If not for the Horned Frogs' six-game road losing streak, this matchup likely would be closer to a pick’em. Grab the Horned Frogs as Texas continues its end-of-season downward spiral with a fifth straight loss.
2-1 IN LAST 3 TCU ATS PICKS | +95
2-1 IN LAST 3 TEXAS ATS PICKS | +89

Zack Cimini
CONTRARIAN WITH CHUTZPAH

1:57 PM

MERCER -7

SAMFORD @ MERCER | 2/19 | 7:00 PM EST

In Samford’s last 17 games in the Southern Conference, it is just 3-13-1 ATS. With the exception of The Citadel, the Bulldogs are 0-4 in second matchups during conference play. That’s a crucial ATS indicator tonight as Mercer had its highest output in conference action with a 90-75 victory over Samford on Jan. 18. Grab Mercer in this spot.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-19-2020, 06:10 PM
Bob Balfe

NCAA Basketball
9:00 PM EST
Rotation #841
Miami FL +4 over Virginia Tech
Miami is finally healthy and 9 scholarship players are active with the team. This is a team that is well coached by veteran head coach Jim Larranaga. This team has ground to make up after coming out of the gates rusty for not being 100%. This team actually won the earlier meeting without Chris Lykes. Lykes and other key players are at full strength for the Canes. Virginia Tech is a very well coached team with great shooters, but they are young and they don’t have the size to dominate their games. I think this is a generous underdog number for the Canes. Take Miami.

Can'tPickAWinner
Michael Rusk
THE PRODIGY

3:43 PM

LBSU +15

LBSU @ UC IRVINE | 2/19 | 10:00 PM EST

This is a high amount of points for UC Irvine to give up to a team against which it lost less than a month ago. As a double-digit underdog, Long Beach State posted a 63-56 home victory on Jan. 22. The Anteaters shot an abysmal 33 percent from the field in that one, but they should not flip this outcome by 22 points as Bookmaker (http://www.bookmaker.eu/?cmpid=4437)s are making it seem. The 49ers have won two straight as underdogs and have built a solid foundation this past month. Look for them to continue to ride this wave and keep it within the number.
2-1 IN LAST 3 UCIRV ATS PICKS | +86

Michael Rusk
THE PRODIGY

3:36 PM

UMKC +1.5

CAL BAPTIST @ UMKC | 2/19 | 8:00 PM EST

UMKC has plenty of value here as the home underdog, considering it has dominated the series of late. Earlier this season, the Kangaroos beat California Baptist on the road by double digits as a healthy underdog. The Lancers have won four of their last five, spiking the line just enough to give us an edge. UMKC should take this one outright.

Michael Rusk
THE PRODIGY

3:32 PM

IONA +6

IONA @ SIENA | 2/19 | 7:00 PM EST

Iona is coming in as one of the weakest ATS teams in the country. Covering just 30 percent of their first 21 games, the Gaels have plenty of value as their lines are now a bit out of control. In what seems like the obvious play for Siena, which is a modest favorite here, the Gaels actually dominate this matchup. In fact, they have won eight of their last nine at Siena. Too many points here to pass up.

Can'tPickAWinner
Philly Guy: Rutgers; Indiana

Dime Man: Top- Rutgers; Reg NC Green; Valpar; Houston; Under Bama

Champagne: Top- Virginia; Texas; Reg- Richmond; Missouri St; Tex Tech; Mia FLA

Can'tPickAWinner
Rob Arciero

24-12

6:30

Seton Hall sits only a half game up on Creighton at the top of the Big East after the Blue Jays big win over Marquette on Tuesday night. Seton Hall will look to keep that top spot on Wednesday when they host Butler on Wednesday night.

Seton Hall has lost its past two games to Creighton and Providence, and will end the skid tonight against Butler. Butler is 0-4-1 ATS in its past five games and 1-8-1 ATS in its past 10 games. On the other side, Seton Hall is 5-1 ATS in its past six games against Butler. The Pirates are also 8-4 in its past 12 home games. Seton Hall will stop the skid tonight on its home floor with a big night from player of the year candidate Myles Powell and keep their number one spot in the Big East.

Pick: Seton Hall -5

Calidreaming
02-19-2020, 06:12 PM
Ben Burns NHL pick on Vancouver

Can'tPickAWinner
02-19-2020, 06:25 PM
Marco D'Angelo 3% [CBB] (835) Providence at (836) Georgetown

Time: 8:30 PM EST Providence 1.5 (-110)
Analysis:
3% PROVIDENCE +1.5

Going to look to fade Georgetown off their big Upset of Butler in their last game as GEORGETOWN is just 4-13 ATS off a win against a conference rival over the last 3 seasons. My numbers have PRIVIDENCE winning by 3-5 points. TAKE PROVIDENCE as my 3% COLLEGE PLAY.

Betting Line Provider: Bookmaker (http://www.bookmaker.eu/?cmpid=4437)

Can'tPickAWinner
GOODFELLA'S

3* BIG 10 GOY!!
Rutgers ML (-140)

Can'tPickAWinner
Elite Sports Picks
Mercer -7 over Samford (NCAAB)

Insider Sports Report
4* Rutgers -1.5 over Michigan (NCAAB)
3* South Dakota -1.5 over North Dakota St. (NCAAB)

National Sports Service
4* California Baptist +1 over Missouri-Kansas City (NCAAB)
3* Auburn -3 over Georgia (NCAAB)

Primetime Sports Picks For 02/19/20
4 Unit --> Auburn -3 over Georgia (NCAAB)
3 Unit --> North Carolina-Greensboro -9.5 over Wofford (NCAAB)
3 Unit --> Miami-Florida +4.5 over Virginia Tech (NCAAB)

Top Rank Sports Picks
Marquee Picks®
4★ South Dakota St. -4.5 over North Dakota (NCAAB)
3★ South Carolina +5 over Mississippi St. (NCAAB)

Can'tPickAWinner
Millerlocks

7:00 pm est ncaab
auburn vs. Georgia

pick: Auburn -3.5 (-111)

risk: 11 units

7:00 pm est ncaab
george mason vs. Richmond

pick: Richmond -11 (-104)

9:00 pm est ncaab
tulsa vs. Houston u

pick: Tulsa +10.5 (-108)

Can'tPickAWinner
02-19-2020, 06:26 PM
DR. CHUCK NCAAB

Game: (307871) Army at (307872) Loyola Maryland
Date/Time: Feb 19 2020 7:00 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Heritage
Play Rating: 4%
Play: Loyola Maryland -5.0 (-110)

View Analysis

Recommend the 1st half spread on Loyola as well...they really impressed me with that HUGE win over Colgate...never relenting as the top team in the Patriot League kept at it near the end. Aldama has been the key to our constant LMD plays of late...and he REALLY showed out...at home again against a very vertically challenged team on both ends...this might be UGLY. Smaller, not great on the glass, or guarding the perimeter, and LMD is at 56%EFG over the 4-1 stretch while also nearly leading the nation getting to the foul line!
Game: (307883) Nicholls State at (307884) Northwestern State
Date/Time: Feb 19 2020 7:30 PM EST
Play: Total Over 143.5 (-110)

View Analysis

This makes no sense AT ALL to me...and reminds me of the Battle of Brooklyn from yesterday's card...where it made no sense...the money agrees...and I think this is heading right for 150...and with a TON of foul shots late and throughout!
Game: (817) Valparaiso at (818) Drake
Date/Time: Feb 19 2020 8:00 PM EST
Play: Valparaiso 4.0 (-108)

View Analysis

I don't even have Drake winning this game...not necessarily a WTF spot...but certainly and OOPS...following our plays with the dumbass Vegas throws up generic HCA inside conference games and oddly beg for money and tickets on the team that's 1) at home
2) decently better record
3) usually a more "known entity" or "publicly backed squad"
✔ 1
✔ 2
✔ 3
Let's keep this streak alive...these plays are 16 of our last 17!

Can'tPickAWinner
02-19-2020, 06:36 PM
DR. CHUCK NHL

Game: (65) New York Rangers at (66) Chicago Blackhawks
Date/Time: Feb 19 2020 8:08 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Westgate
Play: Total Under 6.5 (-115)

View Analysis

Igor v. Robin...
AKA Batman v. Robin....goals hard to come by!....and we are getting a FAT number....I have 3-2 ceiling so gonna trust the numbers and trust Robin's abilities as well!
Game: (69) Arizona Coyotes at (70) Dallas Stars
Date/Time: Feb 19 2020 8:38 PM EST
Play: Total Over 5.0 (-118)

View Analysis

6-3 Stars and 4-3 Coyotes....5 is harder and harder to come by...and FOR good reason...gonna fade with this lucrative trend.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-19-2020, 06:37 PM
Bob Valentino

75 dimer - Louisville

Can'tPickAWinner
Seabass : 400 Blackhawks, ncaa 300 houston, 400 mississippi state, 700 alabama game over , 1000 * Auburn game over

Can'tPickAWinner
Maddux

CBB

10 781 Butler +6
10 791 Iona +7
10 827 George Washington +10.5
10 831 TCU +2

Can'tPickAWinner
02-19-2020, 06:39 PM
Greg Shaker | CBB Total - Wednesday, Feb 19 2020 9:00PM
837 Villanova / 838 DePaul UNDER 141.5 Westgate triple-dime bet