PDA

View Full Version : Service Plays Wednesday 3/4/20

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2020, 10:05 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 07:10 AM
Stephen Oh

UTAH -7.5
UTAH @ NEW YORK | 3/04 | 7:30 PM EST
6:10 PM
My model says that the Jazz cover the spread almost 70 percent of the time, so you're getting great value playing them at this point spread. Utah is coming off back-to-back victories overall and has won three straight on the road. The Jazz cruised to a 128-104 win over New York at home in January. Look for Utah to complete the season sweep.

14-4 IN LAST 18 NBA PICKS | +958
5-1 IN LAST 6 UTA ATS PICKS | +390

2-1 IN LAST 3 NY ATS PICKS | +91

VANCOUVER -126
ARIZONA @ VANCOUVER | 3/04 | 10:30 PM EST
3:46 PM
My model says that the Canucks win this game outright well over 60 percent of the time, so you're getting great value playing them here. Vancouver went 1-3-0 on its four-game road trip but is beginning a four-game stretch at home, where it is 3-1-1 in its last five. Arizona has struggled mightily on the road of late, losing four in a row and 10 of its last 11 (1-9-1). Take the Canucks.

6-1 IN LAST 7 NHL ML PICKS | +439
2-1 IN LAST 3 ARI ML PICKS | +16

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 07:10 AM
John Morrison NBA System

Champ NBA system bet for March 4th:

Oklahoma City Thunder {A** Bet - Take the money line if they're the favorites. If the A bet loses, then the B bet on the Thunder will take place on 3/6 (http://www.therxforum.com/x-apple-data-detectors://15). The potential C bet is on 3/8 (http://www.therxforum.com/x-apple-data-detectors://16).

03/04 OKC vs DET V1 (A)
03/04 ORL vs MIA V2 (A)
03/04 NO vs DAL V3 (A)

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 09:48 AM
Larry Hartstein
SENIOR ANALYST

8:58 AM
MEMPHIS +2
MEMPHIS @ BROOKLYN | 3/04 | 7:30 PM EST
The Grizzlies are playing terrific defense during their two-game win streak, and they catch a Nets team that could be tired after a thrilling overtime win in Boston last night. Memphis has covered its last five visits to Brooklyn. Grab the points.

92-77-2 LAST 171 NBA SIDES | +741
38-22 IN LAST 60 MEM ATS PICKS | +1405

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 10:46 AM
SDQL Gurus

Villanova Under 140.5
The Pirates have scored a significant fraction of their points from the foul line and the Wildcats have tended to stay Under versus similar opponents. Villanova has 18 straight Unders when they are coming off a home game and facing a team that has scored more than 19.75 percent of its points from the foul line, as long as they are not laying more than 30. The Wildcats are 0-6 OU in this spot. Villanova has averaged 14.52 assists, and this activates a team trend of the Pirates. Seton Hall has 11 straight Unders when it's a favorite following a win in which it didn't trail by double digits at the half and is facing a team that has averaged fewer than 15 assists.

26-16 IN LAST 42 CBB PICKS | +835
OVER 153.5
LSU @ ARK | 3/04 | 7:00 PM EST10:21 AM
The Razorbacks’ offense is taking care of the ball, and this has been a solid Over indicator. Arkansas has reeled off 16 straight Overs as a home favorite when it comes off a game in which it committed fewer than 10 turnovers and wasn’t out-rebounded defensively by more than 10. The Razorbacks are 4-0 OU in this spot this season. This has been a nice Over spot for the Tigers, as they have 19 straight Overs as a road underdog when their line is more than 11 points higher than it was in their previous game, as long as their opponent has not won eight straight. The Tigers are 3-0 OU in this spot this season.

OVER 132.5
STLOU @ GMASON | 3/04 | 7:00 PM EST10:17 AM
The Billikens are coming off a 72-69 win at Rhode Island in which they made only eight free throws. St. Louis has reeled off 13 straight Overs when the line is within three points of pick 'em. It is coming off a road game in which it scored less than 19 percent of its points from the foul line. George Mason has recorded seven and 12 assists, respectively, in its last two games - both losses. This green-lights a performance indicator that reads, “The Over is 19-0 when the Patriots are coming off a loss when less than 50 percent of their baskets were assisted in each of their last two games and they are facing a team that has not lost three straight."

OVER 156.5
SJST VS NMEX | 3/04 | 5:30 PM EST10:11 AM
In its last two games, San Jose State has shot 27.5 and 39.6 percent from the field. This has been a big Over indicator, as the Over is 13-0 the last thirteen times the Spartans were an underdog following two games in which they shot worse than 40.5 percent when the last of which was at home. San Jose State surpassed the posted number by an average of 18.12 points in those 13 contests. As for the Lobos, we see that the Over is 10-0 the last 10 times they were a favorite coming off a home game in which they held their opponent to fewer than 80 points. We make the play the Over.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 10:46 AM
SDQL Gurus

Over 239.5 Portland
The Wizards have gone Over 15 straight times on the road after a road game in which Bradley Beal had a negative plus/minus and 13 straight as an underdog following a loss as a road dog when they are facing a team that is averaging more than five blocks, screaming over the number by an average of 22.19 points. The Trail Blazers are 12-0 OU (+18.17 points) as a home favorite following a road win when they are facing a team that is averaging more than 30 points from 3-pointers. The value is with the Over.

2-1 IN LAST 3 WAS O/U PICKS | +90

ORL +7
ORL @ MIA | 3/04 | 7:30 PM EST10:29 AM
The Heat are 0-11 ATS (-9.45 points) as a favorite with less than two days' rest after rebounding less than 20 percent of their own misses and 0-10 ATS (-7.10) as a favorite following a win in which they had six-plus double-digit scorers. The Magic are 9-0 ATS (+9.22 points) with rest following a home loss in which they had more than eight times as many field-goal attempts as turnovers. This is a soft spot for Miami. Grab the points.

2-1 IN LAST 3 NBA ATS PICKS | +90

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 11:43 AM
CleInsiderSports

NBA
Pass

NCAAB
Central Florida +1

NHL
Ducks ML (+260)

MLB
Cubs ML (-105)

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 11:43 AM
Doc Sports ncaab

6 Unit -ndame+2
4 Unit -Indiana-3.5
4 Unit-Arkansas-3
4 Unit-Florida international+9.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 11:44 AM
Jason Sharpe ncaab

4 Unit Marist-pk

golden contender
03-04-2020, 12:05 PM
Wednesday card has the Triple Perfect Eastern Conference Game of the Year in the NBA and a Powerful College hoops card with a Big 5* Totals System, another last home game System and a 25-1 NBA System side. NBA Comp Play below

The NBA Comp Play is on Chicago plus the points at 8:00 eastern. The Bulls are in off an upset home win over Dallas. The Wolves were in New Orleans last night and we note that non division home teams that were a road dog of 10 or more last night are just 2-16 to the spread vs a team that covered as a home dog with 15 or less turnovers. The Wolves are 3-16 with 2 days rest, 4-18 with revenge and have lost the last 6 vs losing teams. Play on Chicago. On Hump day we have our Triple perfect Eastern Conference Game of the Year headlining in NBA along with a powerful college hoops card that has a 5* Total, a last home game system play and a 25-1 NBA System Side. See us on facebook to jump on. For the NBA comp Play. Take the points with the Bulls. Rob- V- GC Sports

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 01:11 PM
Insider Sports Report
4* Virginia -1.5 over Miami-Florida (NCAAB)
3* Indiana -3 over Minnesota (NCAAB)
3* Jacksonville St. +2.5 over Eastern Illinois (NCAAB)

Elite Sports Picks
Florida St. -2.5 over Notre Dame (NCAAB)

National Sports Service
4* Tulsa +2.5 over Temple (NCAAB)
3* Saint Louis -2 over George Mason (NCAAB)
3* Clemson +1.5 over Virginia Tech (NCAAB)

Can'tPickAWinner
Primetime Sports Picks For 03/04/20

4 Unit --> Arkansas -2.5 over L.S.U. (NCAAB)
3 Unit --> Indiana +11 over Milwaukee (NBA)
3 Unit --> Florida International +9.5 over Louisiana Tech (NCAAB)

Can'tPickAWinner
Top Rank Sports Picks
Marquee Picks® For 03/04/20

4★ Jacksonville St. +2.5 over Eastern Illinois (NCAAB)
3★ Xavier +5 over Providence (NCAAB)
3★ Oklahoma St. -6 over Kansas St. (NCAAB)

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 01:12 PM
Strike Point Sports

7 unit ind -3.5

Can'tPickAWinner
From Northcoast group of handicappers:

------------------------------------

3 Rivers Sports

NCAA BK
3* #805 FIU +9.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Robert Ferringo cbb

1-Unit Play. Take #815 San Jose State (+9.5) over New Mexico (5:30 p.m., Wednesday, March 4)
I think that this is too many points for New Mexico to lay out. This team has been a mess over the last month, with suspensions and off-court issues. They are coming off a huge upset win over Utah State in their final home game, but I think they will have a letdown here. San Jose State is playing with house money here in the Mountain West tournament. They are awful. They have lost nine straight games and they are just 7-23 on the season. But they actually beat New Mexico once this year. Now on a neutral court, against a team in a letdown spot, catching a ton of points, I think that they can give the Lobos a game.

4-Unit Play. Take #742 Providence (-4) over Xavier (6:30 p.m., Wednesday, March 4)
This Friars team is finally playing like the team I expected them to be all November and December. Things have clicked and they have won four straight to put themselves in NCAA Tournament contention. I think that they will keep it rolling here. This is a great matchup for the Friars. Xavier has a weak backcourt and isn't a good shooting team. They try to beat teams with physicality, but Providence is actually a bigger, more physical team. Providence has revenge for a loss on the road on Feb. 8 and I think they will get it here against a Musketeers squad that is not nearly as good on the road. Providence is playing its final two home games. They have a bunch of seniors that are going to be geared up for this week, knowing this is the end of their home careers and also knowing that the Friars need both of these games. They will get this one.

4-Unit Play. Take #760 Arkansas (-3) over LSU (7 p.m., Wednesday, March 4)
I think that this is a great spot for the Razorbacks. They are a completely different team at home. They will prove it again here. The Razorbacks tripped up on the road over the weekend, losing to Georgia. But the Bulldogs were absolutely due to beat someone. I think that Arkansas will rally here now that they are back home. This team was able to weather the storm without Isaiah Joe. Now that he's back and healthy this team is legit. LSU, on the other hand, is a bit overrated. They are just 3-5 SU in their last eight games. And if you go back to their season-defining 10-game winning streak you see that they had a five wins by two points or less or in OT. So their overall record is a bit misleading. LSU is just 1-4 in their last five road games and I think they are taking on water. I'll look for a Razorback bounce back.

1-Unit Play. Take #762 Georgia (+2.5) over Florida (7 p.m., Wednesday, March 4)
Georgia Tech is a little better than their record suggests. They haven't played like it. But they certainly have more talent than a .500 team. They are coming off a commanding upset over Arkansas and the Bulldogs have actually won three of their last four games. They only lost to Florida by six on the road in the first meeting. And I think that the wrong team is favored here. Florida has been overrated all season long. They are coming off a sloppy loss at Tennessee and this team has not been that good on the road. This is a really young Florida team and I think that they will get caught looking ahead to their big home game against Kentucky this weekend.

7-Unit Play. Take #752 Indiana (-3.5) over Minnesota (7 p.m., Wednesday, March 4)
The Big Ten is loaded this season. And Indiana has been a bit of a forgotten team thanks to a 3-7 slide at the back end of league play. However, they have two home games this week and this team can be really, really tough in Freedom Hall. Also, they are 3-7 in their last 10 games but two of those losses were by a single point (against Maryland and Illinois). Maryland has had a brutal week. They've actually had a brutal few weeks, as they are also 3-7 in their last 10 games. Last week they had a complete and total collapse at home against Maryland, blowing a 16-point lead and losing a game in which they never trailed until the final buzzer. I didn't' think they could recover emotionally from that game at Wisconsin on Sunday. But, to their credit, they did. And the rallied from a 12-point deficit to take a four-point lead with under two minutes remaining - only to lose again. So I don't know how this team picks itself up off the mat. The Golden Gophers aren't going to the NCAA Tournament. They may not even go to any postseason tournament. Indiana, on the other hand, is fighting tooth and nail to make The Big Dance. They are desperate for wins and they are in front of a bloodthirsty home crowd. I think Archie Miller has his young squad ready to go and I think they run the Gophers off the court in the second half.

1-Unit Play. Take #774 Temple (-2.5) over Tulsa (7 p.m., Wednesday, March 4)
I don't think that Tulsa is as good as they have played. I think that Temple is better than its played. And the fact that a team near the bottom of the league standings is favored over a team in first place in the league tells you what you need to know about their relative strength. Tulsa embarrassed Temple in the first meeting, winning 70-44. Now I think the Owls will get some revenge.

2-Unit Play. Take #790 Georgia Tech (-6) over Pittsburgh (9 p.m., Wednesday, March 4)
Georgia Tech just announced that they will not contend their postseason ban. They aren't playing in the ACC Tournament and they are ineligible for any postseason tournament. That means that their final two games are their entire season. And this is their final home game, and the final home game for senior James Banks. The Yellowjackets don't have anything to hold back for so I think they are going to give their best effort. This team has been a hard-luck squad all year long and they are better than their record. They have revenge for a loss at Pitt and the Panthers have been awful on the road this season. Pitt has lost six straight and hasn't looked good in any of those games. They are already looking ahead to the ACC Tournament and I think that they are going to have a hard time against a motivated Tech team here.

1-Unit Play. 5-POINT TEASER: Take #762 Georgia (+7.5) over Florida (7 p.m.) AND Take #770 Siena (-6) over Niagara (7 p.m.)

Lexdeoh20189
03-04-2020, 01:30 PM
WunderDog NBA Pick:

Game: Oklahoma City Thunder (519) @ Detroit Pistons (520)
Time: Wednesday 03/04 7:05 PM Eastern
Pick: Oklahoma City -7.5 (-116) at Bookmaker (http://wunderdog.com/idevadman/click.php?id=21&action=4)

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 01:42 PM
Jason Sharpe

7 Unit-under-211-pistons

Can'tPickAWinner
Hank Goldberg

DAYTON -4
DAYTON @ RHODE ISLAND | 3/04 | 9:00 PM EST
10:43 AM
Dayton is undefeated in the Atlantic 10 and is playing for seeding in the NCAA Tournament. The Flyers won the first meeting by 14, but the game wasn't really that close; Dayton started the game on a 17-0 run. The Flyers have too much offensive firepower for Rhode Island. I'm on Dayton.

5-3 IN LAST 8 CBB ATS PICKS | +158
FLORIDA ST. -1.5
FLORIDA ST. @ NOTRE DAME | 3/04 | 9:00 PM EST
10:36 AM
Florida State desperately needs this win if it wants to win the ACC title. The Seminoles have the 16th best defense in the country in terms of efficiency and will be motivated after the loss at Clemson. I'm taking Florida State.

SETON HALL -4
VILLANOVA @ SETON HALL | 3/04 | 8:30 PM EST
10:30 AM
This is a huge game for Seton Hall, which can clinch the Big East title outright win a win on Senior Night. The Pirates don't want to lose on Wednesday and have to play at Creighton with the title at stake. After dropping consecutive games to Creighton and Providence, Seton Hall has turned things around with three straight wins. Take the Pirates to cover.

3-1-1 IN LAST 5 NOVA ATS PICKS | +190

Can'tPickAWinner
Johnny Bollman

10:48 AM
VANCOUVER -117
ARIZONA @ VANCOUVER | 3/04 | 10:30 PM EST
The Canucks have lost three straight games and they are 4-5-1 in their last 10 games while the Coyotes are just 5-4-1 in their last 10 games. However, the Canucks are 20-7-4 at home this season while the Coyotes are 15-15-4 on the road. Thatcher Demko has not been very good lately allowing at least three goals in each of his last four starts. However, this is only Kuemper’s second game back from injury. Take the Canucks at home.

TAWJR
03-04-2020, 02:21 PM
Wednesday card has the Triple Perfect Eastern Conference Game of the Year in the NBA and a Powerful College hoops card with a Big 5* Totals System, another last home game System and a 25-1 NBA System side. NBA Comp Play below

The NBA Comp Play is on Chicago plus the points at 8:00 eastern. The Bulls are in off an upset home win over Dallas. The Wolves were in New Orleans last night and we note that non division home teams that were a road dog of 10 or more last night are just 2-16 to the spread vs a team that covered as a home dog with 15 or less turnovers. The Wolves are 3-16 with 2 days rest, 4-18 with revenge and have lost the last 6 vs losing teams. Play on Chicago. On Hump day we have our Triple perfect Eastern Conference Game of the Year headlining in NBA along with a powerful college hoops card that has a 5* Total, a last home game system play and a 25-1 NBA System Side. See us on facebook to jump on. For the NBA comp Play. Take the points with the Bulls. Rob- V- GC Sports THESE PLAYS EVER POSTED ?

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 03:10 PM
Millerlocks

5:30 pm est ncaab
san jose state vs. New mexico

pick: Under 157 (-113)

risk: 11 units

7:00 pm est ncaab
clemson vs. Virginia tech

pick: Virginia tech (-122)

7:35 pm est nba
memphis grizzlies vs. Brooklyn nets

pick: Memphis grizzlies +1.5 (-104)

9:00 pm est ncaab
virginia vs. Miami florida

pick: Virginia -2 (-109)

Can'tPickAWinner
INDIAN COWBOY
6-Unit Play. #519. Take OKC Thunder -8 over the Detroit Pistons (Wednesday @ 7:05pm est)

The Pistons are playing very hard right now and we get that, but we like the Thunder to bounce-back in a big way today. Remember, they have scored less than a 100 points for the first time since the first two games of the season so it makes sense they would come out here strong offensively. The Pistons have essentially shut down Derrick Rose and giving young talent like Brandon Knight a chance who joined after the deadline and they have a couple of 2nd round draft picks playing hard and most importantly, they are playing great defense. But, this team lacks offensively and to shut down OKC for two straight games, they face a tough task here as the Thunder who have not played great against big teams as Billy Donovan says such as the Bucks/Clippers, will get a smaller team here in the Pistons especially since they traded Drummond. Look for OKC to have a great shooting game and come out strong offensively and the Pistons will continue to play hard but will run out of steam in the 4th quarter as note, these Thunder players are excited about the playoffs and they have to beat sub .500 Eastern Conference Teams if they want any chance at all to be relvant in the West.

Can'tPickAWinner
Vic Monte

Arkansas -2.5
Georgia Tech -6

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 03:39 PM
Total Sports Solutions GOY (The Swami)

Wyoming Cowboys

swaminator
03-04-2020, 04:12 PM
THESE PLAYS EVER POSTED ?

NO they are not posted- he's honest, works hard, and provides a quality complementary play.

PREZ'S 5% NHL MAIN EVENT
COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS OVER 5.5 GOALS
16-4 (80%) All Sports Main Event record

rocky57
03-04-2020, 04:39 PM
Power Plays (The Swami - CBB) - 10* Top Play LSU +3

Calidreaming
03-04-2020, 04:40 PM
Matt Rivers Blank Check on Dayton

Spreitzer 7* CBB play on FIU

rocky57
03-04-2020, 04:42 PM
Joe Williams (VegasInsider - NHL) - Arizona Coyotes +105

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 04:44 PM
Zack Cimini

UT-SAN ANTONIO +5.5
UT-SAN ANTONIO @ OLD DOMINION | 3/04 | 7:00 PM EST
1:41 PM
For the second time in less than a month, UTSA will play at Old Dominion. In the first matchup, UTSA’s Jhivvan Jackson torched the Monarchs with a season-high 45 points. Expect Jackson to facilitate to his teammates and UTSA to cover the same number offered in the first matchup on Feb. 6.

63-49-5 IN LAST 117 CBB ATS PICKS | +863
SETON HALL -3.5
1:38 PM
The Seton Hall Pirates will have the opportunity to become the first team to sweep Villanova this season. The Wildcats' 54 points in their last outing were their second-fewest of the season. Shortening the game for the final five minutes may be Jay Wright’s objective, but expect the Pirates to do enough to cover the small number. Grab Seton Hall.

63-49-5 IN LAST 117 CBB ATS PICKS | +863
2-1 IN LAST 3 NOVA ATS PICKS | +99

2-1 IN LAST 3 SETON ATS PICKS | +89

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 04:45 PM
Strike Point Sports

7 Unit Okc -8

Can'tPickAWinner
Allen Eastman

3 Unit Wash +7.5

rocky57
Matt Blunt (VegasInsider - CBB)
Arkansas -3
Notre Dame +1.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Alan Harris

4 Unit Okc -8

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 04:46 PM
Tony George

NBA

4 Unit Mem +1.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Wayne Root

Pinnacle (http://cappersmall2.com/lines.php)- St. Louis

Can'tPickAWinner
SPARTAN*| CBB ** SIDESWED, 03/04/20 - 8:30 PM

781 Villanova*4.5 (-110) Southpoint*vs 782 Seton Hall

triple-dime bet

Analysis:

Okay we hit again last night with Michigan State getting the job done at Penn State. 13 of the last 14 winners for us. And yes guys, yet once again proof positive why it is important to let the game run it's course. Down 19 in the first half of course there were the faint of heart ready to abandon ship. Well they play forty long minutes. I honestly was not that concerned. Penn State has had problems closing and once again that affliction reared it's ugly head. On the flip side the Spartans are not a club prone to panic mode. And it all showed. Many thanks once again to those along.*

Okay, as always onward we march. I love this game. NO, not a lock or any BS like that. But I will take the Wildcats here getting the points in a game they very well might prevail in outright. I don't generally overplay the revenge factor but when you are dealing with team like Villanova it is a legit thing to consider. TCU with a revenge factor against Kansas does not quite measure up if you get my drift. And I think we have some legit value here off the poor performance last time out for the Cat's. Providence got them and I do expect a solid effort here from Jay Wright's club. Too talented and yes, too well coached not to bounce back here. No slight towards the Pirates, who I consider a threat in the dance to go deep, but I love this spot for Nova. Last time out against Providence the Wildcats shot a miserable five of thirty from beyond the arc. I most definitely do not expect that to happen again. Frankly I love the way this one sets up for Wright and his kids. Take the points and run like a bandit. I'm going large here on Villanova.*

Now, one final word. We are 5-0 with these caliber releases this season. This is the time of year you use the work you haôve put in and go for the larger releases. The results clearly speak for themselves. But no game is ever a sure hit. I don't promote locks. That is a term I loathe. BS label from carnival barkers. Please never over play on one game. Just trying to help as always. Many sincere thanks as always and best of luck to each of us. Enjoy the game and let's get another one.

Can'tPickAWinner
Machine

NBA:

Magic +7 *10 units*

NCAAB:

Indiana -3 (-120) *25 units* HAMMER

Notre Dame +1.5 *10 units*

rocky57
03-04-2020, 04:48 PM
Matt Blunt (VegasInsider - NBA)
Thunder -8
Knicks +8

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 04:49 PM
LMM Sports

2 team 6pt. Teaser. Texas AM and TCU.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 05:01 PM
Larry Hartstein
SENIOR ANALYST

4:13 PM
CREIGHTON -12.5
GEORGETOWN @ CREIGHTON | 3/04 | 8:00 PM EST
Creighton shot 4 of 27 from long range last time out, and I think the Bluejays fix that tonight at home. They're out to avenge a 3-point loss at Georgetown on Jan. 15. The Hoyas have lost four in a row, with their last road outing resulting in a 21-point defeat at Marquette.

7-1 IN LAST 8 CBB ATS PICKS | +590

Can'tPickAWinner
Kenny White

OVER 157
SAN JOSE ST. VS NEW MEXICO | 3/04 | 5:30 PM EST
2:53 PM
The Spartans rank 14th in the country in pace of play. Their offense is ranked No. 259 but their porous defense ranks No. 293. New Mexico ranks 38th in pace, its offense is 117th and the defense is No. 192. This is a battle of teams that play fast and are better on offense than defense. Back the Over.

11-7 IN LAST 18 CBB PICKS | +307
CHARLOTTE +4.5
NORTH TEXAS @ CHARLOTTE | 3/04 | 7:00 PM EST
2:46 PM
Charlotte is tied for fourth place in the conference and the top four teams receive a bye. Both teams have two games left. There is a lot of incentive for the 49ers. North Texas clinched the top seed in the Sun Belt with a huge OT win over Western Kentucky. This game is now basically meaningless for the Big Green. Take Charlotte plus the points.

5-1 IN LAST 6 CBB ATS PICKS | +389
OVER 147.5
2:41 PM
Both teams play at an up-tempo pace. Florida State has a top-20 offense, while Notre Dame's offense ranks 38th and their defense ranks 116th. The Irish average 13 more points per game at home than on the road and they're 10-7 to the Over. Florida State is 18-11 Over on the season and the first meeting was 85-84.

LA SALLE -1
MASSACHUSETTS @ LA SALLE | 3/04 | 7:00 PM EST
2:14 PM
La Salle is trying to avoid playing an extra game in the conference tournament. The Explorers trail Massachusetts by two games. However, George Washington resides in the middle of both teams and could be the team playing the extra game. La Salle has won and covered three of its last four games and is also 9-5 ATS at home this year.

5-1 IN LAST 6 CBB ATS PICKS | +389
UNDER 143
FIU @ LOUISIANA TECH | 3/04 | 7:30 PM EST
2:07 PM
FIU has slowed the pace drastically from the beginning of the season. In the last six games, the Panthers are averaging just 126.5 ppg, which includes a 142 game against Southern Mississippi in which there were 53 points scored in the final 10 minutes. Louisiana Tech plays a methodical offense and very fundamental defense with very little pressure. The Bulldogs force opponents to use a high percentage of the shot clock.

Can'tPickAWinner
Bill Marzano

UNDER 140
1:47 PM
This is a big game for Seton Hall, which is looking to clinch the Big East title for the second straight year with a win tonight. This will be a battle defensively, and look for both teams to dial it up. Villanova comes into this game off a tough loss to Providence and scored its second fewest points on the season. The Wildcats allow 65.9 points per game while Seton Hall allows 67.2. The Under is 8-2 on the road this year for Nova and 9-5 at home for Seton Hall. Under is the play.

44-33-1 IN LAST 78 CBB O/U PICKS | +773
UNDER 130
TULSA @ TEMPLE | 3/04 | 7:00 PM EST
1:45 PM
Tulsa crushed Temple, 70-44, in the last meeting, has allowed 57 points or fewer in five of its last six games and is allowing just 63.4 points per game this season. Temple has dropped three straight games and is really struggling from the field, shooting 40.8 percent and 32.3 percent from beyond the arc. The Under has cashed in eight straight Wednesday games for Tulsa and is 14-2 in night games this year. Take the Under.

44-33-1 IN LAST 78 CBB O/U PICKS | +773
2-1 IN LAST 3 TULSA O/U PICKS | +91

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 05:05 PM
Tim Doyle

MEMPHIS +101
MEMPHIS @ BROOKLYN | 3/04 | 7:30 PM EST
4:12 PM
The Grizzlies have figured it out of late, winning each of their last two contests, and the Nets are playing the second game of a back-to-back set. Can Caris LeVert hit the 50-point mark again? I have my doubts. Will Ja Rule be at the game? I know Rookie of the Year candidate Ja Morant will. He will be the difference in this one.

4-1 IN LAST 5 NBA ML PICKS | +476
OVER 240
NEW ORLEANS @ DALLAS | 3/04 | 9:30 PM EST
4:06 PM
The Pelicans gave up 139 points against Minnesota last night. Luka Doncic may get the Mavericks to 150 in this one with his elite passing. This will wind up being a track meet.

7-4 IN LAST 11 NBA PICKS | +365
CLEVELAND +4
BOSTON @ CLEVELAND | 3/04 | 7:00 PM EST
4:03 PM
Why aren't the Cavaliers getting seven points here? The spread is begging you to take Boston in the second game of a back-to-back set after it has dropped two overtime decisions at home. Don’t do it!

7-4 IN LAST 11 NBA PICKS | +365
ST. BONA. -12
SAINT JOSEPH'S @ ST. BONA. | 3/04 | 7:00 PM EST
3:59 PM
I’ve been to Olean, New York, you haven’t! The Reilly Center provides a huge home-court advantage and the Bonnies are the much better squad here as they look to make some noise in March.

12-7-1 IN LAST 20 CBB PICKS | +523
NOTRE DAME +104
3:50 PM
The Fighting Irish have NCAA Tournament dreams and need this win at home. Their shooters will be torching the baskets in an electric environment in South Bend. Different styles favor the home team in this matchup.

12-8 IN LAST 20 CBB ML PICKS | +691

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 05:05 PM
Mike Tierney

TCU +16.5
TCU @ KANSAS | 3/04 | 8:00 PM EST
4:16 PM
Kansas C Udoka Azubuike (ankle) desperately wishes to play in his final home appearance. If he hits the floor it all, his minutes should be limited, what with the postseason approaching. If the Jayhawks jump out ahead, which is a likely scenario, he could spend extra time on the bench, which will make it easier for TCU to cover. The Horned Frogs hope to get back Gs R.J. Nembhard and Francisco Farabello, who missed the previous two games.

10-8 IN LAST 18 CBB PICKS | +118
5-2 IN LAST 7 TCU ATS PICKS | +271

UNDER 133
XAVIER @ PROVIDENCE | 3/04 | 6:30 PM EST
4:13 PM
Out: Xavier point guard Paul Scruggs (12.7 ppg, 2.9 apg), with an ailing hamstring. Possibly out: F Alpha Diallo, Providence’s top scorer and rebounder (13.6 ppg, 7.9 rpg), with an eye injury. If that’s not enough to make the case for an Under, consider that Xavier has gone Over just once in the past six away games while the Friars tend to stay Under against foes with winning records. Both teams could play tight, given that neither has locked down an NCAA berth.

10-8 IN LAST 18 CBB PICKS | +118

Duncan
03-04-2020, 05:36 PM
Midwest Capper

Virginia Tech -2

Duncan
03-04-2020, 05:42 PM
PICKS 2 PLAY

Utah Jazz -8

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 05:48 PM
Maddux

NBA

10 Boston/Cleveland under 216.5
10 Chicago +3
10 Oklahoma City/Detroit under 214.5

CBB

10 797 Cal Northridge +12
10 813 Air Force +5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 05:49 PM
From Theswami

NCAA BKB 10 Game of the Year Side Play · [794] Rhode Island Rams
The Ticket Wed Mar 4th, 2020 9:00pm EST

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 05:58 PM
Worlds Worst Picker
Peabody’s picks
Minnesota
Arkansas
Seton Hall

We take
IU
LSU
Villanova

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 06:14 PM
Kiev O'Neil

Minnesota +4 – 2 stars and sprinkle ML

I think both Indiana and Minnesota need this win pretty bad but I have the Gophers a few points better than Indiana on a neutral. Bart Torvik, Team rankings and Kenpom all also have Minnesota the better team here. Lastly, Minnesota has had the hardest schedule in the nation according to Jeff Sagarin. This is a road revenge spot for Minnesota and I think this will be a very close game that could go either way.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 06:17 PM
Big Al

NBA

OKC Thunder
Milwaukee Bucks

Duncan
03-04-2020, 06:23 PM
Pinnacle Sports Picks

North Texas -4.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 06:38 PM
Lenny Stevens
20* LSU
20* FSU
10* Temple
10* BUtler

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 06:39 PM
Rob Arciero

27-14 making picks since the start of 2020, returning $960 to $100 bettors.

With two games left in the regular season, Indiana is currently a 9-seed in Jerry Palm's projections, yet still sitting on the bubble. Their last two games of the season are against Minnesota and 24th ranked Wisconsin. Tonight's game is a must win for the Hoosiers to continue to solidify an at-large bid in the tournament. Indiana will look to take momentum in the Big Ten tournament with big wins in their two remaining regular season games, both coming at home. The Hoosiers are 16-6 ATS in their last 22 games vs. a team with a losing straight up record. Tonight they add to that trend, controlling the pace vs. the Golden Gophers and securing the win at Assembly Hall, and of course covering that short number.

Pick: Indiana -3.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 06:39 PM
Robin Hood
Today’s Update (3/4/20): There is a Robin Hood Selection tonight. The play comes from one of my spread algorithms for NCAABB which is 55.3% this season overall and 59.2% on plays that are one level above standard qualifying value. Today, Temple -2.5 over Tulsa achieves one level above standard qualifying value. Temple currently achieves an LJP 3U. Therefore I am going with a Robin Hood Selection on Temple -2.5 over Tulsa. The next update on this page will be by 11am ET tomorrow.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 06:40 PM
TEYA SPORT NCAAB

3/3/2020

GUARANTEE CBB DAYTON -4

BONUS PLAYS CBB
DAYTON UNDER 146
GEORGIA +2 1/2
BUTLER UNDER 139
NOTRE DAME +2 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 06:41 PM
TEYA SPORT NBA

3/4/2020

GUARANTEE NBA MILWAUKEE-11

BONUS PLAYS NBA
MILWAUKEE OVER 222 1/2
UTAH OVER 220
BROOKLYN-2 & UNDER 225

Can'tPickAWinner
Larry Hartstein

Clemson +1.5
Oklahoma City -8.5

Can'tPickAWinner
DR. CHUCK BASKETBALL PLAYS

Game: (527) Chicago Bulls at (528) Minnesota T\\\'wolves
Date/Time: Mar 4 2020 8:05 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Heritage
Play Rating: 4%
Play: 1H Total Over 119.0 (-110)

View Analysis

We can make this concise as possible. We are a smidge late on this play today or it would most likely rank as a 5% (or higher) option, and it opened at 117 or 117.5 and maybe still a 118.5 available out there on the market.
The Bulls defensive efficiency in the first half on the road over the past 5 games is a whopping (read: disgusting) 130+, all 5 losses, with a pace over 100 possessions per....AND only a net rating of -15...offense is doing work as well!
Twolves...first overall- last 5 games...124 def. efficiency but with a net rating of just ~ -13, a nuts pace OVER 110, and, along with Bulls, both of the defenses improve in the second half...while both team's pace goes down considerably...and much less a free for all of running and chucking.
Twolves last 3 games allowed in the 1st half - opponent averages 67 points
Bulls last 3 games allowed in the 1st half - opponent averages 65 points
The Twolves have just 1 win in the last 5 games at home...while the Bulls have 0 wins in the last 5 road games....these 2 teams will not and do not have a TON of opportunities on the respective remaining schedules for Ws...and both staffs likely will think this is one of those chances in the final 2months of the season...which makes me even more in love with this play at a number sub-120!
Twolves 8 of 10 to the 1H Over last 10
Bulls 7 of 10 to the 1H Over last 10

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 06:42 PM
DR. CHUCK NCAAB

Game:(308235) Central Arkansas at (308236) Southeastern Louisiana
Date/Time: Mar 4 2020 8:00 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Pinnacle
Play Rating: 4%
Play: Total Over 153.0 (-110)

View Analysis

Tons of pace, little defense, no ramifications for either team, monster FTR, and an Over play I already liked getting even better a wager for us throughout the day!

B*mb07
03-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Philly Guy - LaSalle St Joes Villanova Flor St Indiana

Dime Man - Top Iona Reg Fordham St Johns WI

Champagne - Top Provid Reg Clemson Rider Ga Tech Okla St

Can'tPickAWinner
03-04-2020, 07:00 PM
TGR

Manhattan +6.5 over Rider

Oklahoma St. -6 over Kansas St.

Creighton -12.5 over G'Town