PDA

View Full Version : Friday 7/24/20 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Can'tPickAWinner
07-23-2020, 11:27 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
07-23-2020, 11:28 PM
Sean Murphy
Jul 24 '20, 7:05 PM in 3d
MLB | MIA vs PHI
Play on: UNDER 8½ -112

Friday MLB Free play. My selection is on the 'under' between Miami and Philadelphia at 7:05 pm et on Friday.

With a starting pitching matchup of Sandy Alcantara against Aaron Nola I think a lot of bettors will look for reasons to back the 'over' in this season-opening N.L. East affair on Friday night. A deeper look has me looking to back the 'under' at Citizens Bank Park.

Sandy Alcantara will get the call for the Marlins. Command has certainly been an issue for Alcantara in his first two big league seasons, although last year was his first full season at this level, in which he made 32 starts, posting a respectable 3.88 ERA despite issuing nearly four walks per nine innings. Note that two years ago in a limited six-start stint, Alcantara issues over six walks per nine frames! I do look for him to take another step in the right direction this season and feel he can get off to a solid start against the Phillies on Friday night.

Aaron Nola counters for Philadelphia. He made a career-high 34 starts last season and took a bit of a step back following an incredible 2018 campaign, recording a 3.87 ERA and 1.27 WHIP in 2019. The fact is, Nola has turned in an impressive three-season run since 2017 and is certainly deserving of the Phils Opening Day nod here. Note that he worked at least into the seventh inning in all three starts against the Marlins last season.

We're being offered a fairly standard total of 8.5 here, slightly juiced to the 'under' at the time of writing. I would have had it pegged a half-run lower, and will take the advantage being offered here. Take the under (8*).

Can'tPickAWinner
07-23-2020, 11:29 PM
Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR FRIDAY: MIAMI/PHILADELPHIA UNDER the total of 8½ runs

Can'tPickAWinner
Platinum Plays

Your Free Pick: the NY Mets w/deGrom -137 over Atlanta

Can'tPickAWinner
Nevada Sharpshooter

Your free winner for Friday : PITTSBURGH/ST LOUIS OVER the total of 7½ runs

Can'tPickAWinner
Vegas Steam Line

Your free winner for Friday: KANSAS CITY/CLEVELAND OVER the total of 8½ runs

Can'tPickAWinner
Weekly Bankroll Builder: July 24 Stronach 5 Play

July 22, 2020 | By Brian Nadeau

Back to battle with another Laurel Park-Gulfstream Park Stronach 5, which once again has a 100k guarantee, and a prospective pool that should far surpass that. To refresh, the Stronach 5 is a Pk5 wager spread across as many as four tracks and up to three surfaces (dirt, Tapeta and turf), inside of 90 minutes, with a $1 minimum and ridiculously low 12% takeout. I’ll be putting together some prospective tickets in this space each week for a wager that is undoubtedly as good as it gets for the bettors.

*** Please take note that this analysis is done upwards of 48 hours in advance, so obviously weather, track conditions and especially late scratches can and will have an effect. Please check back around 4pm Friday for an update***

Leg 1: Laurel Park R6 (3:23 ET) – 3upfm 16k N2L at 5 ½ furlongs (turf)

We kick off a sequence that seems a bit more manageable than most with a bit of a scramble, so I’ll go three-deep, with #1 ECHO OF VICTORY (5-1) rating as my top pick, not only because she should be a decent price, but because she looks like the right fresh new face in a race there for the taking off her strong MCL win last time. You have to use #3 RAGTIME SUZY (5-1), who goes off the Sanchez-Salomon claim (21%), gets back to the turf, and cuts back, as there’s no doubt her grass form is much better than her main track form. I’ll also slide in #5 HALFINTHEWRAPPER (9-2), off a speedy 2nd on the main, since her lone turf run came against eons better than she meets here, and this outside attack post seems perfect for her style.

Pk5 A horses: 1,3,5 (listed in order of preference)

I’m not sold on #6 JUDI BLUE EYES (4-1), who would be a big underlay at this price and has had her chances, but she’s in the mix on paper and will run on, so she looks the definition of a backup.

Pk5 B horses: 6

Potential B add-ins: #8 Pins and Needles (10-1), #2 Princess Rosie (10-1), #4 Merry Maid (10-1), #10 Sunday Red (6-1)

Leg 2: Gulfstream Park R8 (3:40 ET) – 3upfm Fl-bred AOC (16k/N1X) at 1-mile

With a ton of pace signed on, which could directly impact several of the would-be contenders, I’ll be aggressive here and use only two, with #5 ALLUSTRA (8-1), who will be nowhere near this ML, looking good from off the pace after facing open foes in his last five. I guess the horse to beat is #7 R U LUCKY (2-1), though betting him anywhere near this ML would be a bad idea, but he stretched out to this trip and was a solid 3rd at the level last time, and his pressing style from this post will give him first run on the pick too.

Pk5 A horses: 5,7

The expected hot pace, and the fact a few of the perceived contenders want to be part of it, makes me want to go it alone on the top line, so there will be no backups here.

Pk5 B horses: NONE

Potential B add-ins: #6 Ingreido (3-1), #3 So Long Chuck (4-1)

Leg 3: Laurel Park R7 (3:59 ET) – 3up 25k SOC at 1-mile (turf)

Another race where I think the win threats are easily identifiable, and I’m hoping #1 START WITH YES (9-2) gets brave off the Robb claim (24%) off a slew of sprints, as the lead is there for the taking, he’s certainly bred for this trip, and new rider Perez is a robust 26% for the barn. Obviously #4 SOMEKINDOFMAGICIAN (5-2) is the one to beat, as he’s proven routing, is tactical, and was just a close 2nd at the level, though his margin for error is a bit smaller than his off odds will suggest. Don’t sleep on #6 DHARMASTER (5-1), who predictably chased and tired to 5th behind ‘Magician last time, but that came off a 13-month layoff, so he’ll be a lot tighter here, especially since Trombetta is 25% second-off a long layoff.

Pk5 A horses: 1,4,6

I like the top trio I have and the rest seem a bit suspect, so I’ll go it alone, especially since my next pick, #2 Closer Look (5-1), has no speed and may regress off the big 3rd behind ‘Magician last time.

Potential B add-ins: #2 Closer Look (5-1)

Leg 4: Gulfstream Park R9 (4:14 ET) – 3upfm 12.5k N2L at 5 ½ furlongs (turf)

In what looks like the biggest spread race of the sequence, I’m using a total of seven, with five on the top line, led by a price with #2 LADY PARADISE (10-1), who should be up close throughout off the long break for a D’Angelo barn that is 2-for-10 off extended layoffs, 3-for-13 (23%) with Panici, and this miss was a fast 3rd (for this group) when last seen on the turf. The trio of #10 ZIP IT JESS (7-2), #11 DINNER AT FIVE (2-1), and #4 GRAN DIAMOND (9-2) would be no surprise, but none of them inspire either, so I’d be hesitant on leaning too heavily on any of them. (As an aside, there’s just no way ‘Dinner can be 2-1 off a slow, all-out MCL win, so don’t just look casually and this she’s a single candidate). Lastly, I’ll toss in longshot #5 FLAMING LADY (20-1), who drops in half off a decent 6th in her turf debut, and she won’t have to run that much faster to play with, or even beat, this crew.

Pk5 A horses: 2,10,11,4,5

I could easily have put #3 PRINCESS AVRIL (10-1) and #12 R SEA SMOKE (5-1) up above, but the former wasn’t all that good facing winners last time, while the latter drew poorly and may need pace help on the drop, so I’ll limit their use to supporting actresses.

Pk5 B horses: 3,12

Potential B add-ins: #7 Dancingwithjimmieb (15-1)

Leg 5: Laurel Park R10 (4:33 ET) – 3up 12.5k claimer at 1 1/16 miles (turf)

If Leg 4 was the definite spread, then Leg 5 is the definite single, as #6 CHOCOLATE RIDE (8-5) just lays over a very modest field, especially since his biggest rival, #13 Jag (4-1) is on the AE list, as his four starts since going to Russell are simply better than anything this group has done in quite some time.

Pk5 A horses: 6

Should Jag draw in, then he could be used as a backup, since he drops in class and fits on figures, but even so, this post would do him no favors, as he’ll be wide every step of the way. As for the rest, no one inspires nearly enough to be worth inclusion.

Potential B add-ins: #12 Posterity (9-2), #8 Bondurant (6-1)

The tickets:

Main Ticket: 1,3,5 with 5,7 with 1,4,6 with 2,10,11,4,5 with 6 = $90
Leg 1 B Backup: 6 with 5,7 with 1,4,6 with 2,10,11,4,5 with 6 = $30
Leg 4 B Backup: 1,3,5 with 5,7 with 1,4,6 with 3,12 with 6 = $36

Can'tPickAWinner
07-23-2020, 11:30 PM
Ricky Tran
Jul 24 '20, 8:10 PM in 1d
MLB | MIN vs CWS
Play on: UNDER 8½ -114

Ricky's Free play on Under 8.5.

Key Angle: It's important to remember that Ricky never makes a bet on any game based on just one angle. In order to make the grade, all his premium picks must meet several important criteria. He doesn't share all his secrets within his analysis, instead he chooses to reveal only the angle that he feels is the most significant. Here in this game the recent history of these two teams is particularly significant.

Key Trends:

- The White Sox have gone under in four straight home games.

- These teams have failed to reach the total in five of the last seven meetings.

- Berrios was 2-1 with a 3.54 ERA in three starts at US Cellular Field last year.

The verdict: look for runs to be hard to come by here in a battle of aces.

Can'tPickAWinner
Jimmy Boyd
Jul 24 '20, 9:10 PM in 1d
MLB | SEA vs HOU
Play on: OVER 7½ -115

1* Free Pick on Mariners/Astros over 7½ -115

Can'tPickAWinner
Red Dog Sports
Jul 24 '20, 3:00 PM in 20h
Soccer | Cittadella vs Chievo
Play on: Draw +210 at YouWager

Draw +210

Chievo 1

Cittadella 1

Can'tPickAWinner
Dave Cokin

Event: (973) Arizona Diamondbacks at (974) San Diego Padres
Sport/League: MLB
Date/Time: July 24, 2020 9PM EDT
Play: 1H Total Under 4.5 (-105)

Bumgarner and Paddack the starters here. Both guys project as being very tough first time through the order, which is the name of the game when trying to garner an early inning O/U advantage. Paddack in particular was a terror in early innings last season, and while MadBum didn't have a great season, he was tough early in most games. I also like the fact this game is starting at about 6:10 Pacific time, and that late afternoon sun can be hell on hitters. Good spot to grab a F5 Under between the Snakes and Friars.

Can'tPickAWinner
07-23-2020, 11:31 PM
NSA THE LEGEND!

Friday, July 24th 2020
FREE MLB PICKS
Detroit @ Cincinnati
TIME: 6:10 PM EST
PICK: OVER 8.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Rob Vinciletti
Jul 24 '20, 4:10 PM in 19h
MLB | Braves vs Mets
Play on: Mets -139 at YouWager

** Friday Featured Free Play **

The MLB Comp Play for Friday is on the NY. Mets. Game 952 at 4:10 eastern. The Mets are the best opening day team winning 38 of the last 50 and all 4 vs the Braves. Nice Historical data. However the biggest reasons we like the Mets chances is they they fit 2 league Wide systems. One is to play on game 1 home favorites who had a worse record than their opponent last year. These teams are 39-19 long term. Also home favorites from -125-175 are a nice 48-16 with a nice return on investment. The Mets have the Degrominator on the Mound and he threw a side session on Tuesday and the back is good to go. The Mets have dropped 7 of his 8 starts at home vs the Braves and that has to turn around at some point since Jakes numbers v the Braves are solid. The Braves were swept here in September and Soroka has lost 4 of his last 5 road starts. We will back the Mets today. Rob V- GC Sports

Can'tPickAWinner
Mike Wynn

Free Pick: Cincinnati w/Gray -170 over Detroit

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 06:22 AM
Al Cimaglia: Hawthorne Racecourse Late Pick 4 Analysis July 24, 2020 | By Al Cimaglia
Hawthorne Racecourse has 13-races set to roll tonight and the 0.50 Late Pick 4 starts in Race 10. The sequence has a $10,000 guaranteed pool with a 15% takeout and it will be my focus.

Comments and selections below are based on a fast track.

Race 10

2-OK Galahad (2-1)-Makes 3rd start for Petrelli barn and raced better versus $6k claimers in last and now drops. Leonard steers again, will have options from this post and is a major threat.
6-Major Jesse (15-1)-Only 3 for the last 55 and 1-23 in Stickney. Will put on the ticket with the driver change to Seekman and the drop. Could catch the speed if within striking range and the pace is honest.

Race 11

7-Crankin' It Up (8-1)-Took the scenic route in needed race for new barn. Makes 2nd start since 10/12 and will look for better. Hasn't won at Haw but did show good speed at the Mea last year. 10-year-old could be a threat if ready for a big try.
8-Sheriff Coffey (12-1)-Comes off a tough trip and is in a better spot versus this field. Should offer a big price and could leave for a good seat and stay in the hunt.
9-Fox Valley Triton (2-1)-Winner of >$107k in '19 seems an obvious choice. Drops into a soft spot and many will likely single as Leonard takes the lines. Winless in '20 and hasn't finished miles, needs more especially from post 9.

Race 12

1-Terror Of The Nite (5/2)-May have found a spot to capture 2nd win of the year. Smolin takes a seat and from the rail he should keep the 9-year-old in play.
6-Annihilator (7/2)-Warren chooses over #2 who he won with last week. Makes 4th local start and should like the company. Using and drops to a spot to shine.

Race 13

3-Bettor's Promise (9/2)-Gets post relief and this field doesn't have a real standout. Leonard sticks and will look for a strong try with this post draw.
4-Ricky Bobbie (20-1)-Wasn't Leonard's choice but best to not let the program odds scare you away. Bell needs to provide a good steer and can compete if put in play early on.
5-Dash Of Danger (7/2)-Was bet down to 4/5 versus NW $1500, had a dull effort and now bumps up. This is a tough race and will include but doesn't offer any value at the program odds. Ridge Warren takes the lines on Husted trainee.
6-Shark Play (3-1) -Sometimes HoP speed doesn't hold true on the Haw oval, but if so this 4-year-old is a player. Should like the company and has posted a 150.3 race time in Indiana this year.

0.50 Late Pick 4

2,6/7,8,9/1,6/3,4,5,6
Total Bet=$24

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 06:46 AM
Brian Nadeau's Daily Picks Saratoga - Race #4

Picks
Notes

#5 Malarkey
Rice charge goes for a barn that has started the meet very hot, has a stalking gear in a race with some speed, and could offer a hint of value as well; look out.

#8 Blunt Force
Heavy hitter was a very fast (for this group) winner last time, but it came against N3L foes, so this is a rise in class, although a repeat makes her tough; using.

#6 Stay Fond
Belmont winner rises slightly off a solid score and will be a late threat here, but spotting ground to them on this track hasn't worked a lot so far; underneath only.

Race Summary
There's a lot of positives on the 5, and she probably won't be favored either, so play her aggressively to win and place, and get some added value by keying her in the early Pk5/Pk4 as well, since she hits hard off her improving form, for a barn having a banner meet early on.

Saratoga - Race #7

Picks
Notes

#2 Towering
Homebred had a trip on debut then was a flat 5th last time behind a heavy favorite, but this is a group there for the taking, the cutback should work, and the price will be right too; look out.

#8 Snicket
Expected chalk was 2nd from a bad draw last time and certainly fits, but she cuts back and doesn't have a lot of speed, which may leave her with too much to do in the lane; second-best.

#10 Quantitativbreezin
Heavy hitter was a fast 2nd on debut, though it came in an MCL, so while she's best on figures, this is a rise in class, and she too is lacking early speed; making her prove at underlaid odds.

Race Summary
The price will be right on the 2, and the competition is too, as there's no one to fear here, so give her a look in all the slots, and especially in the late Pk5, and to kick off the late Pk4 as well, as a win would add value to both sequences, and she may be poised for a breakthrough in the often pivotal third lifetime start.

Saratoga - Race #10

Picks
Notes

#10 Yah Huh
Longshot got to the turf last time and woke way up with a solid 6th, should only improve off that tightener, doesn't meet much, and will be ignored at the windows; bombs away.

#3 Bricco
Stalker has run just twice, so he's full of upside, and he also goes second-off the long break too, for a Bond barn that knows how to aim for a spot and deliver; looms very large.

#1 Aintitfunkynow
MSW dropper will be favored off that often potent angle, and Irad is here too, so there goes your value, on a horse that has basically been stuck in neutral in all six starts; no thanks.

Race Summary
The price will be right and then some on the 10, and he's really not far off the favorites here on paper, and he has every right to move forward off that turf debut a well, so give him a look in all the slots, and especially to end the late Pk5/Pk4 as well, since he has the look of a sneaky longshot, for a Handal barn that knows how to spot its stock.

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 06:47 AM
Brian W. Spencer's Daily Picks Laurel Park - Race #3

Picks
Notes

#3 Addadore
Showed pace in a solid debut race before just tiring late, and she'll return with the addition of Lasix this time around. Big chance -- 8/1?

#1 Tellmeonasunday
Another who flashed some forward ability in the debut run, but the rail draw might complicate things a bit at an underlaid price.

#6 Dontletsweetfoolya
Rating ability might be key here with at least three potential forward players signed on, and she wasn't embarrassed when just missing last out.

Race Summary
Addadore adds Lasix after giving way in the final yards of the debut run, and any improvement off that effort might be good enough to handle the trio coming out of that common local race.

Laurel Park - Race #4

Picks
Notes

#9 Purrageous Dyna
Has been in with some NY stakes groups over those recent starts, and she wasn't embarrassed in that turf sprint last out. Chance with these at a fair price.

#4 A Great Time
Tracking speed should get a great trip, but the price probably gets much shorter this time around, and there are an awful lot of underneath slices of late.

#3 Devant
Has been in with some very good groups, but her running style might leave something to be desired at this trip. Along late if ever.

Race Summary
Purrageous Dyna has a claim on the top spot here with some decent back starts to her credit, and that NY-bred turf sprint stakes spot last out might match up well here.

Laurel Park - Race #9

Picks
Notes

#1 Peachy Between Us
Trying a longshot here in the face of the 7/5 ML chalk drawn outside. This filly showed brief pace going long on the grass, but she has a very versatile pedigree that suggests she might handle the main. Why not?

#7 Ski Bunny
Rallied well going two turns in the local debut, but that came at 36/1 and now we're considering taking 7/5? Not for me.

#3 Ain't None Lucky
Doesn't own much of a serious finishing punch to put things away late, but she tends to be in a decent spot turning for home, so she has some potential utility underneath.

Race Summary
Peachy Between Us should be a big number, and she's worth a small swing on the move to the dirt after flashing pace and fading.

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 06:47 AM
Frank Carulli's Daily Picks Meadowlands - Race #1

Picks
Notes

#9 SCIROCCO MISTYSAID
Strong recovery from early mishap, strong play despite post.

#2 JOHNNY CHIP
Close up to stretch through fast splits in improved comeback try with Lasix.

#6 MEADOWBROOK TIGER
Has speed, knows how to win, has back-class to awaken.

Race Summary
Scirocco Mistysaid went off stride shortly after the break, appeared to have plenty of trot while advancing in the middle half and raced 4- and 5-wide in the stretch to finish third in amateur drivers’ race. He is today’s best bet despite starting from post 9. Play a 9 with 2, 6 with ALL trifecta.

Yonkers - Race #1

Picks
Notes

#7 LONE RAIDER
Clean re-run of race two starts back lands him in winners’ circle.

#1 HOPETOBEFIRST
Won 18 times last year, moves outside in for third start back.

#2 BETTOR REASON N
Stalled in third quarter, surged in stretch as beaten fave.

Race Summary
Lone Raider, no threat in 1:51.4 against better last week, was better than his race two starts ago suggests. He won an early battle for the lead, settled for a pocket trip, awaited room as the odds-on favorite gave way and was free too late. Play a 7-ALL exacta.

Hawthorne - Race #1

Picks
Notes

#8 STRAIT RATE
Race two back good enough to win, price goes up after mishap in latest.

#6 ERNIE THE MOOSS
Rallied strongly for two seconds and a third recently.

#3 ONE R TWO
Led until stretch in split race that timed 1-3/5 seconds slower.

Race Summary
Not giving up on Strait Rate yet after he broke stride on the first turn last week. His race two back was good, but he stayed in while a lively outer flow developed and rallied widest in the stretch, albeit too late. Play an 8-ALL exacta.

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 06:48 AM
Jerry Shottenkirk's Daily Picks Gulfstream Park - Race #4

Picks
Notes

#8 Uncle Andrew
Has done well in two Gulfstream Park starts with a second and a third; the change in venue from Fair Grounds and a big class drop from the $30K claiming price paid by the Maker stable have helped his caused.

#7 Keepsakekitten
Was up in time vs. similar last out and has used an off the pace style in winning four of his seven races; well connected and a big player.

#4 Verdict Is In
Closed very well last time and just missed vs. Keepsakekitten; was in good form in three of his last four and could be one to hold off.

Race Summary
Uncle Andrew has the speed to get into a comfortable position and can get a good trip on the front end; could get any with moderate fractions and should be able to dig in when challenged.

Gulfstream Park - Race #7

Picks
Notes

#5 Bienville Street
Takes a step down from tough trips in stakes races; can take advantage of this class drop and can move well late vs. this group.

#4 Midnight Soiree
Ran well in stakes races, with a third and fourth, and drops to a level at which he can be very effective, especially since she can be close to the lead throughout.

#1 Marknmike
Seeks her third straight victory and can win on or off the turf; can get a ground-saving journey and likely will be around late.

Race Summary
Bienville Street gets a class break today and has been getting shuffled back and has had wide trips vs. better; expect improvement.

Gulfstream Park - Race #8

Picks
Notes

#5 Allurstra
Can move up on the class drop and comes in off a closing fourth vs. stronger company; Vasquez should have him rolling late.

#6 Ingreido
Has good speed, could carve out the fractions and has won two of his last three; improving.

#3 So Long Chuck
Likes to be on the front end and comes off an easy score; with get more pressure today and can still hang around for a big slice of it.

Race Summary
Allurstra can benefit from following a solid pace and has the best of chance of making a strong late run.

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 06:50 AM
Handicapping the MLB Shortened Season
Marc Lawrence

By hook or by crook the 2020 MLB season will begin, albeit more than 4 months delayed.

Due to the pandemic, the 2020 MLB campaign will be shortened to a 60-game season.

With, here it, here is an illuminating report on how each MLB team has fared over the past three regular seasons in 60-game spans, both to start the season and to conclude the year.

American League Teams
Quick Starters

The Good

Houston Astros
New York Yankees
Boston Red Sox

The Bad

Kansas City Royals
Baltimore Orioles
Detroit Tigers

https://www.bettorschat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9958&d=1595506909

National League Teams
Quick Starters

The Good

Los Angeles Dodgers
Arizona Diamondbacks
Milwaukee Brewers

The Bad

Miami Marlins
Cincinnati Reds
San Diego Padres

https://www.bettorschat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9963&d=1595507125

American League Teams
Solid Finishers

The Good

Cleveland Indians
Houston Astros
Oakland Athletics

The Bad

Detroit Tigers
Baltimore Orioles
Kansas City Royals

https://www.bettorschat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9964&d=1595507288

National League Teams
Solid Finishers

The Good

Milwaukee Brewers
St. Louis Cardinals
Washington Nationals

The Bad

Miami Marlins
San Francisco Giants
Cincinnati Reds

https://www.bettorschat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9965&d=1595507404

Note: A handful of teams saw their season conclude with only 161 games played. In those cases these teams are represented with results played over the span of the final 59 games played.

So the question begs – will teams approach this year’s 60-game season as if it’s the first 60 games on the schedule, or the final 60 games? That is the big question. My thought is more the latter, with the reward being a ticket to the postseason being just around the corner for teams fortunate enough to qualify.

If your'e looking for the largest differences from the first 60 to the final 60 games, then keep an eye on the below.

American League
Net Difference
Last 3 years

The Good

Cleveland +40 (+6 to +46)
Tampa Bay +20 (+8 to +28)

The Bad

Detroit -47 (-20 to -67)
Oakland -42 (+36 to -6)
L.A. Angeles -20 (0 to -20)

National League
Net Difference
Last 3 Years

The Good

St. Louis +36 (-4 to +32)
New York Mets +26 (-16 to +10)
Colorado +20 (-2 to +18)
Arizona +19 (+8 to +27)
Philadelphia +18 (-26 to -8)

The Bad

San Francisco -44 (+6 to -38)

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 06:51 AM
Hunter Price Jul 24 '20, 3:00 PM in 8h
Soccer | Juve Stabia vs Venezia
Play on: Juve Stabia +303 at 5Dimes

1* Free Pick on Juve Stabia +303

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 06:52 AM
Steve Janus Jul 24 '20, 7:30 PM in 12h
MLB | Orioles vs Red Sox
Play on: Orioles +205 at YouWager

1* Free Sharp Play on Orioles +205

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 06:52 AM
Ray Monohan Jul 24 '20, 9:10 PM in 14h
MLB | ARI vs SDG
Play on: UNDER 8½ -113

DBacks vs. Padres UNDER 8.5
MLB Opening night (Part 2) and on Friday night at 9:40ET we get the Diamondbacks squaring off against the Padres in NL West action.
On the mounds we get Madison Bumgarner who has made five Opening Day starts for the Giants, including one against the Padres last year. The D-backs signed him to a five-year, $85 million free-agent deal this past winter to replace Zack Greinke at the top of the D-backs rotation.
For the Padres we get Chris Paddack, and this will be his first Opening Day start. After a series of restrictions and workload limitations in 2019, Paddack will be turned loose in 2020. IN 2019 Paddack faced the D-backs 3 times and allowed only two runs combined, winning both game 2-1. All 3 games managed to stay UNDER as well. He finished 6-3 with a 3.06 ERA in 11 home starts in 2019.
It's hard not to like what Bumgarner brings to the mound. He's playing with a 5-year 85M contract and we all know he's one of the best big game pitchers in the game's history. In 2019 he finished the season with a 3.90 ERA in a NL leading 34 starts for the Giants. He pitched to a 3.90 ERA/107 ERA+ with a K/BB ratio of 4.72 -- one of the best K/BB ratios of his career.
Bumgarner will be ready for Friday's game. He returned to his North Carolina home after baseball shut down in March and threw like he normally does during an offseason, but with a little more intensity we've heard and he's hit his stride just in time for opening night. Bumgarner went 2-1 with a 4.00 ERA in four starts against the Padres last season
Some trends to consider. Under is 5-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 7 games as a road underdog. 7-2-1 in Diamondbacks last 10 games as an underdog, and is 10-4 in Diamondbacks last 14 road games vs. a right-handed starter.
Look for this game to go UNDER on Friday night.
Good Luck, Razor Ray.
Friday 5* Free MLB Over Under Play

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 08:22 AM
Cappers Access

MLB (Fri) Mets -140
MLB (Fri) Cubs -125
MLB (Fri) Rockies
MLB (Fri) Padres -130

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 08:24 AM
Valley Sports

MLB HOUSTON ASTROS ‑300

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 08:35 AM
Huddle Up Sports Free Play: Texas Lynn -125

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 08:35 AM
Arthur Ralph

Arizona w/ Bumgarner +118

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 08:36 AM
The Last Call

Friday's Free Play: Boston Red Sox - 220

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 08:36 AM
High Stakes Syndicate Free Selection for Friday: Cleveland Indians - 220

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 08:39 AM
951ATLANTA -952 NY METS
ATLANTA is 11-1 SU (9.9 Units) in road games when playing on Friday over the last 2 seasons.

955TORONTO -956 TAMPA BAY
TAMPA BAY is 25-14 SU (9.6 Units) when the total is 7 or less in the last 3 seasons.

957MIAMI -958 PHILADELPHIA
PHILADELPHIA is 28-21 SU (4.9 Units) as a home favorite of -150 to -200 in the last 3 seasons.

959KANSAS CITY -960 CLEVELAND
CLEVELAND is 27-8 SU (18.2 Units) as a favorite of -200 or more over the last 2 seasons.

961MILWAUKEE -962 CHICAGO CUBS
MILWAUKEE is 152-152 SU (-15.2 Units) in road games in July games since 1996.

963BALTIMORE -964 BOSTON
BALTIMORE is 119-156 SU (-52.6 Units) as an underdog of +100 or higher in the last 3 seasons.

965COLORADO -966 TEXAS
TEXAS are 156-146 SU (-4.6 Units) in home games when playing on Friday since 1996.

967MINNESOTA -968 CHI WHITE SOX
MINNESOTA is 21-5 SU (15.5 Units) in road games when the money line is +125 to -125 over the last 2 seasons.

967MINNESOTA -968 CHI WHITE SOX
ROCCO BALDELLI is 21-5 SU (15.5 Units) in road games when the money line is +125 to -125 (Coach of MINNESOTA)

969PITTSBURGH -970 ST LOUIS
PITTSBURGH is 10-23 SU (-15.3 Units) as an underdog of +175 to +250 in the last 3 seasons.

971SEATTLE -972 HOUSTON
HOUSTON is 493-479 SU (-33.9 Units) in home games in the second half of the season since 1996.

973ARIZONA -974 SAN DIEGO
ARIZONA is 72-27 SU (42.3 Units) as an underdog of +100 to +150 in the last 3 seasons.

977LA ANGELS -978 OAKLAND
OAKLAND is 45-33 SU (8.7 Units) in home games in the second half of the season in the last 3 seasons.

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 08:39 AM
MLB
Dunkel

Friday, July 24

Atlanta @ NY Mets

Game 951-952
July 24, 2020 @ 4:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Atlanta
(Soroka) 13.890
NY Mets
(deGrom) 17.564
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
NY Mets
by 3 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
NY Mets
Dunkel Pick:
NY Mets
(-130); Under

Detroit @ Cincinnati

Game 953-954
July 24, 2020 @ 6:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Detroit
(Boyd) 12.878
Cincinnati
(Gray) 15.757
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Cincinnati
by 3
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Cincinnati
Dunkel Pick:
Cincinnati
(-185); Over

Toronto @ Tampa Bay

Game 955-956
July 24, 2020 @ 6:40 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Toronto
(Ryu) 15.353
Tampa Bay
(Morton) 18.426
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Tampa Bay
by 3
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Tampa Bay
Dunkel Pick:
Tampa Bay
(-160); Over

Milwaukee @ Chicago Cubs

Game 961-962
July 24, 2020 @ 7:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Milwaukee
(Woodruff) 16.696
Chicago Cubs
(Hendricks) 13.879
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Milwaukee
by 3
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Chicago Cubs
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Milwaukee
(+105); Under

Miami @ Philadelphia

Game 957-958
July 24, 2020 @ 7:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Miami
(Alcntara) 14.805
Philadelphia
(Nola) 16.336
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Philadelphia
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Philadelphia
Dunkel Pick:
Philadelphia
(-195); Over

Kansas City @ Cleveland

Game 959-960
July 24, 2020 @ 7:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Kansas City
(Duffy) 15.514
Cleveland
(Bieber) 14.232
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Kansas City
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Cleveland
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Kansas City
(+190); Under

Baltimore @ Boston

Game 963-964
July 24, 2020 @ 7:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Baltimore
(Means) 16.727
Boston
(Eovaldi) 14.855
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Baltimore
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Boston
9 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Baltimore
(+170); Over

Colorado @ Texas

Game 965-966
July 24, 2020 @ 8:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Colorado
(Marquez) 15.547
Texas
(Lynn) 16.936
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Texas
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Texas
9 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Texas
(-140); Over

Minnesota @ Chicago White Sox

Game 967-968
July 24, 2020 @ 8:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Minnesota
(Berrios) 13.747
Chicago White Sox
(Giolito) 16.146
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Chicago White Sox
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Chicago White Sox
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Chicago White Sox
(-120); Over

Pittsburgh @ St. Louis

Game 969-970
July 24, 2020 @ 8:15 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Pittsburgh
(Musgrove) 13.943
St. Louis
(Flaherty) 17.731
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
St. Louis
by 4
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
St. Louis
7 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
St. Louis
(-190); Under

Seattle @ Houston

Game 971-972
July 24, 2020 @ 9:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Seattle
(Gonzales) 14.754
Houston
(Verlander) 18.363
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Houston
by 3 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Houston
7 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Houston
(-290); Over

Arizona @ San Diego

Game 973-974
July 24, 2020 @ 9:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Arizona
(Bmgrner) 16.240
San Diego
(Paddack) 13.409
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Arizona
by 3
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
San Diego
Dunkel Pick:
Arizona
(+110); Over

San Francisco @ LA Dodgers

Game 975-976
July 24, 2020 @ 9:40 pm

Dunkel Rating:
San Francisco
(Smrdzja) 00.000
LA Dodgers
(TBD) 00.000
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
San Francisco
N/A
N/A
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
San Francisco
N/A
N/A
Dunkel Pick:
San Francisco
N/A

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 08:40 AM
MLB
Long Sheet

Friday, July 24

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATLANTA (0 - 0) at NY METS (0 - 0) - 4:10 PM
MIKE SOROKA (R) vs. JACOB DEGROM (R)
Top Trends for this game.
ATLANTA is 190-142 (+34.3 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons.
ATLANTA is 168-195 (+44.0 Units) against the money line as a road underdog of +125 to +175 since 1997.
ATLANTA is 95-71 (+28.5 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 3 seasons.
ATLANTA is 10-2 (+10.1 Units) against the money line in road games when playing on Friday over the last 2 seasons.
ATLANTA is 95-56 (+34.6 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
ATLANTA is 65-49 (+18.4 Units) against the money line in road games in night games over the last 3 seasons.
ATLANTA is 146-100 (+38.6 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 3 seasons.
NY METS are 402-409 (-118.9 Units) against the money line in home games against division opponents since 1997.
DEGROM is 14-18 (-14.9 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
DEGROM is 7-10 (-11.6 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
DEGROM is 1-7 (-11.6 Units) against the money line when playing on Friday over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
DEGROM is 18-20 (-17.1 Units) against the money line in home games against division opponents since 1997. (Team's Record)
DEGROM is 10-16 (-15.9 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

Head-to-Head Series History
There were no past matchups in this series during this time period.

MIKE SOROKA vs. NY METS since 1997
SOROKA is 4-0 when starting against NY METS with an ERA of 2.73 and a WHIP of 1.045.
His team's record is 4-1 (+4.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 3-2. (+0.8 units)

JACOB DEGROM vs. ATLANTA since 1997
DEGROM is 7-7 when starting against ATLANTA with an ERA of 1.97 and a WHIP of 0.990.
His team's record is 8-13 (-10.8 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 13-8. (+4.5 units)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DETROIT (0 - 0) at CINCINNATI (0 - 0) - 6:10 PM
MATT BOYD (L) vs. SONNY GRAY (R)
DETROIT is 47-113 (-42.1 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 25-67 (-24.5 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 34-89 (-37.4 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
GRAY is 23-37 (-22.0 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 since 1997. (Team's Record)
GRAY is 55-63 (-28.1 Units) against the money line in night games since 1997. (Team's Record)

MATT BOYD vs. CINCINNATI since 1997
BOYD is 1-1 when starting against CINCINNATI with an ERA of 3.75 and a WHIP of 1.167.
His team's record is 1-1 (+0.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-1. (-0.1 units)

SONNY GRAY vs. DETROIT since 1997
GRAY is 1-2 when starting against DETROIT with an ERA of 3.21 and a WHIP of 1.247.
His team's record is 3-3 (-0.5 units) in these starts. The OVER is 3-2. (+1.2 units)

TORONTO (0 - 0) at TAMPA BAY (0 - 0) - 6:40 PM
HYUN-JIN RYU (L) vs. CHARLIE MORTON (R)
There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

HYUN-JIN RYU vs. TAMPA BAY since 1997
No recent starts.

CHARLIE MORTON vs. TORONTO since 1997
MORTON is 2-1 when starting against TORONTO with an ERA of 2.39 and a WHIP of 1.115.
His team's record is 4-2 (-0.1 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-3. (-1.5 units)

MIAMI (0 - 0) at PHILADELPHIA (0 - 0) - 7:05 PM
SANDY ALCANTARA (R) vs. AARON NOLA (R)
PHILADELPHIA is 70-82 (-25.2 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 3 seasons.

SANDY ALCANTARA vs. PHILADELPHIA since 1997
ALCANTARA is 3-1 when starting against PHILADELPHIA with an ERA of 2.80 and a WHIP of 1.519.
His team's record is 3-1 (+4.4 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-3. (-2.4 units)

AARON NOLA vs. MIAMI since 1997
NOLA is 3-6 when starting against MIAMI with an ERA of 3.28 and a WHIP of 1.081.
His team's record is 5-8 (-7.2 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 8-4. (+3.5 units)

KANSAS CITY (0 - 0) at CLEVELAND (0 - 0) - 7:10 PM
DANNY DUFFY (L) vs. SHANE BIEBER (R)
CLEVELAND is 184-143 (-31.9 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 113-91 (-27.4 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 3 seasons.

DANNY DUFFY vs. CLEVELAND since 1997
DUFFY is 3-11 when starting against CLEVELAND with an ERA of 5.83 and a WHIP of 1.644.
His team's record is 4-13 (-9.2 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 10-7. (+2.6 units)

SHANE BIEBER vs. KANSAS CITY since 1997
BIEBER is 3-0 when starting against KANSAS CITY with an ERA of 5.22 and a WHIP of 1.432.
His team's record is 3-2 (-2.9 units) in these starts. The OVER is 5-0. (+5.0 units)

MILWAUKEE (0 - 0) at CHICAGO CUBS (0 - 0) - 7:10 PM
BRANDON WOODRUFF (R) vs. YU DARVISH (R)
MILWAUKEE is 191-145 (+30.3 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 80-56 (+20.5 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 125-87 (+27.2 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 3 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 139-99 (+28.1 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 3 seasons.
WOODRUFF is 22-6 (+15.3 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
CHICAGO CUBS are 1874-1910 (-279.4 Units) against the money line in all games since 1997.
CHICAGO CUBS are 413-340 (-87.2 Units) against the money line as a home favorite of -125 to -175 since 1997.
CHICAGO CUBS are 1008-885 (-151.2 Units) against the money line in home games since 1997.
CHICAGO CUBS are 471-408 (-77.2 Units) against the money line in home games against division opponents since 1997.
CHICAGO CUBS are 43-51 (-15.8 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
CHICAGO CUBS are 1393-1425 (-211.7 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters since 1997.
DARVISH is 93-83 (-33.1 Units) against the money line in all games since 1997. (Team's Record)
DARVISH is 7-18 (-20.6 Units) against the money line in July games since 1997. (Team's Record)
DARVISH is 6-15 (-11.7 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

BRANDON WOODRUFF vs. CHICAGO CUBS since 1997
WOODRUFF is 0-0 when starting against CHICAGO CUBS with an ERA of 7.10 and a WHIP of 1.736.
His team's record is 2-1 (+1.3 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-1. (+0.8 units)

YU DARVISH vs. MILWAUKEE since 1997
DARVISH is 1-1 when starting against MILWAUKEE with an ERA of 1.67 and a WHIP of 0.963.
His team's record is 3-2 (-0.1 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 4-1. (+2.9 units)

BALTIMORE (0 - 0) at BOSTON (0 - 0) - 7:30 PM
TOM MILONE (L) vs. NATHAN EOVALDI (R)
BALTIMORE is 101-223 (-73.3 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons.
BALTIMORE is 61-149 (-64.1 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 3 seasons.
BALTIMORE is 59-149 (-61.8 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 3 seasons.
MILONE is 52-38 (+17.9 Units) against the money line in night games since 1997. (Team's Record)
BOSTON is 84-78 (-28.4 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
BOSTON is 762-665 (-78.0 Units) against the money line when the total is 9 to 9.5 since 1997.
BOSTON is 38-41 (-27.8 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
BOSTON is 35-41 (-22.6 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
BOSTON is 58-51 (-14.5 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
BOSTON is 24-30 (-16.3 Units) against the money line against left-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.

TOM MILONE vs. BOSTON since 1997
MILONE is 0-3 when starting against BOSTON with an ERA of 9.25 and a WHIP of 2.057.
His team's record is 1-4 (-2.7 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 0-4. (-4.6 units)

NATHAN EOVALDI vs. BALTIMORE since 1997
EOVALDI is 3-1 when starting against BALTIMORE with an ERA of 5.62 and a WHIP of 1.704.
His team's record is 6-3 (+1.9 units) in these starts. The OVER is 4-5. (-1.2 units)

COLORADO (0 - 0) at TEXAS (0 - 0) - 8:05 PM
GERMAN MARQUEZ (R) vs. LANCE LYNN (R)
COLORADO is 9-29 (-19.7 Units) against the money line when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 3 seasons.
COLORADO is 352-468 (-104.9 Units) against the money line on the road when the money line is +125 to -125 since 1997.
COLORADO is 3-20 (-15.3 Units) against the money line on the road when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 2 seasons.
COLORADO is 93-201 (-82.1 Units) against the money line in road games in July games since 1997.
TEXAS is 78-84 (+8.2 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
TEXAS is 45-36 (+15.0 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
TEXAS is 52-52 (+10.5 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.

GERMAN MARQUEZ vs. TEXAS since 1997
No recent starts.

LANCE LYNN vs. COLORADO since 1997
LYNN is 2-2 when starting against COLORADO with an ERA of 2.76 and a WHIP of 1.158.
His team's record is 3-4 (-2.7 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 5-2. (+2.5 units)

MINNESOTA (0 - 0) at CHI WHITE SOX (0 - 0) - 8:10 PM
JOSE BERRIOS (R) vs. LUCAS GIOLITO (R)
CHI WHITE SOX are 23-16 (+13.8 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 2 seasons.
CHI WHITE SOX are 38-37 (+11.5 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
CHI WHITE SOX are 46-50 (+15.3 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
MINNESOTA is 18-8 (+11.2 Units) against the money line on the road when the money line is +125 to -125 over the last 2 seasons.
MINNESOTA is 55-28 (+26.5 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
MINNESOTA is 405-405 (+56.1 Units) against the money line in road games against division opponents since 1997.
MINNESOTA is 37-16 (+21.9 Units) against the money line in road games in night games over the last 2 seasons.
MINNESOTA is 79-46 (+19.4 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.

JOSE BERRIOS vs. CHI WHITE SOX since 1997
BERRIOS is 11-2 when starting against CHI WHITE SOX with an ERA of 2.40 and a WHIP of 1.014.
His team's record is 12-2 (+9.7 units) in these starts. The OVER is 6-7. (-1.5 units)

LUCAS GIOLITO vs. MINNESOTA since 1997
GIOLITO is 4-5 when starting against MINNESOTA with an ERA of 4.58 and a WHIP of 1.193.
His team's record is 4-6 (-0.3 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 7-3. (+3.6 units)

PITTSBURGH (0 - 0) at ST LOUIS (0 - 0) - 8:15 PM
JOE MUSGROVE (R) vs. JACK FLAHERTY (R)
PITTSBURGH is 31-21 (+13.5 Units) against the money line when playing on Friday over the last 3 seasons.
FLAHERTY is 29-35 (-16.9 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)

JOE MUSGROVE vs. ST LOUIS since 1997
MUSGROVE is 1-6 when starting against ST LOUIS with an ERA of 7.05 and a WHIP of 1.486.
His team's record is 1-6 (-5.2 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 3-2. (+0.8 units)

JACK FLAHERTY vs. PITTSBURGH since 1997
FLAHERTY is 4-1 when starting against PITTSBURGH with an ERA of 1.84 and a WHIP of 0.932.
His team's record is 5-2 (+2.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-5. (-4.6 units)

SEATTLE (0 - 0) at HOUSTON (0 - 0) - 9:10 PM
MARCO GONZALES (L) vs. JUSTIN VERLANDER (R)
SEATTLE is 54-50 (+16.5 Units) against the money line in road games in night games over the last 3 seasons.
SEATTLE is 57-55 (+11.9 Units) against the money line in road games against right-handed starters over the last 3 seasons.
VERLANDER is 23-19 (-22.8 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
VERLANDER is 29-23 (-22.3 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)

MARCO GONZALES vs. HOUSTON since 1997
GONZALES is 0-4 when starting against HOUSTON with an ERA of 6.67 and a WHIP of 1.906.
His team's record is 0-6 (-6.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 3-3. (-0.4 units)

JUSTIN VERLANDER vs. SEATTLE since 1997
VERLANDER is 15-9 when starting against SEATTLE with an ERA of 3.25 and a WHIP of 1.103.
His team's record is 18-12 (+0.7 units) in these starts. The OVER is 15-15. (-0.7 units)

ARIZONA (0 - 0) at SAN DIEGO (0 - 0) - 9:10 PM
MADISON BUMGARNER (L) vs. CHRIS PADDACK (R)
ARIZONA is 30-21 (+12.9 Units) against the money line in road games in night games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN DIEGO is 70-92 (-25.5 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN DIEGO is 36-45 (-17.5 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN DIEGO is 29-50 (-25.3 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons.
SAN DIEGO is 2-9 (-10.4 Units) against the money line in home games in July games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN DIEGO is 23-34 (-16.9 Units) against the money line in home games in night games over the last 2 seasons.

MADISON BUMGARNER vs. SAN DIEGO since 1997
BUMGARNER is 13-10 when starting against SAN DIEGO with an ERA of 3.43 and a WHIP of 1.025.
His team's record is 19-16 (-5.3 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 18-16. (+0.2 units)

CHRIS PADDACK vs. ARIZONA since 1997
PADDACK is 1-0 when starting against ARIZONA with an ERA of 1.08 and a WHIP of 0.900.
His team's record is 2-1 (+1.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 3-0. (+3.0 units)

SAN FRANCISCO (0 - 0) at LA DODGERS (0 - 0) - 9:40 PM
JEFF SAMARDZIJA (R) vs. ROSS STRIPLING (R)
There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

JEFF SAMARDZIJA vs. LA DODGERS since 1997
SAMARDZIJA is 1-5 when starting against LA DODGERS with an ERA of 4.09 and a WHIP of 1.283.
His team's record is 4-5 (+1.3 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 5-3. (+1.6 units)

ROSS STRIPLING vs. SAN FRANCISCO since 1997
STRIPLING is 1-1 when starting against SAN FRANCISCO with an ERA of 3.24 and a WHIP of 0.920.
His team's record is 2-2 (-0.2 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 3-1. (+2.0 units)

LA ANGELS (0 - 0) at OAKLAND (0 - 0) - 10:10 PM
ANDREW HEANEY (L) vs. SEAN MANAEA (L)
OAKLAND is 96-65 (+21.5 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
OAKLAND is 102-59 (+30.9 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 3 seasons.
OAKLAND is 32-17 (+19.0 Units) against the money line in July games over the last 3 seasons.
OAKLAND is 122-85 (+36.3 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 3 seasons.
OAKLAND is 34-13 (+19.1 Units) against the money line against left-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.

ANDREW HEANEY vs. OAKLAND since 1997
HEANEY is 2-2 when starting against OAKLAND with an ERA of 3.99 and a WHIP of 1.017.
His team's record is 2-4 (-2.4 units) in these starts. The OVER is 3-3. (-0.4 units)

SEAN MANAEA vs. LA ANGELS since 1997
MANAEA is 2-3 when starting against LA ANGELS with an ERA of 4.33 and a WHIP of 1.145.
His team's record is 3-5 (-1.9 units) in these starts. The OVER is 5-3. (+1.7 units)

Can'tPickAWinner
MLB

Friday, July 24

Trend Report

New York Mets
NY Mets is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
NY Mets is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Atlanta
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of NY Mets's last 6 games when playing Atlanta
NY Mets is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Atlanta
The total has gone UNDER in 15 of NY Mets's last 22 games when playing at home against Atlanta
Atlanta Braves
Atlanta is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
Atlanta is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Atlanta's last 6 games
Atlanta is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Atlanta is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
Atlanta is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing NY Mets
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Atlanta's last 6 games when playing NY Mets
Atlanta is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against NY Mets
The total has gone UNDER in 15 of Atlanta's last 22 games when playing on the road against NY Mets

Cincinnati Reds
Cincinnati is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
Cincinnati is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games
Cincinnati is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing Detroit
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cincinnati's last 6 games when playing Detroit
Cincinnati is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Detroit
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cincinnati's last 5 games when playing at home against Detroit
Detroit Tigers
Detroit is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games
Detroit is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit's last 6 games
Detroit is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games on the road
Detroit is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit's last 5 games on the road
Detroit is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing Cincinnati
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Detroit's last 6 games when playing Cincinnati
Detroit is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Cincinnati
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Detroit's last 5 games when playing on the road against Cincinnati

Tampa Bay Rays
Tampa Bay is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Toronto
Tampa Bay is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing Toronto
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Tampa Bay's last 6 games when playing Toronto
Tampa Bay is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Toronto
Tampa Bay is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Toronto
Toronto Blue Jays
Toronto is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games
Toronto is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games
Toronto is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Toronto is 4-9 ATS in its last 13 games on the road
Toronto is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games on the road
Toronto is 5-13 SU in its last 18 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Toronto's last 7 games on the road
Toronto is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Tampa Bay
Toronto is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing Tampa Bay
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Toronto's last 6 games when playing Tampa Bay
Toronto is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay
Toronto is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay

Philadelphia Phillies
Philadelphia is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Philadelphia is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games
Philadelphia is 3-9 ATS in its last 12 games when playing Miami
Philadelphia is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games when playing Miami
Philadelphia is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Miami
Philadelphia is 16-7 SU in its last 23 games when playing at home against Miami
Philadelphia is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Miami
Miami Marlins
Miami is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games
Miami is 6-14 SU in its last 20 games
Miami is 13-3 ATS in its last 16 games on the road
Miami is 7-18 SU in its last 25 games on the road
Miami is 9-3 ATS in its last 12 games when playing Philadelphia
Miami is 8-4 SU in its last 12 games when playing Philadelphia
Miami is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia
Miami is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia
Miami is 7-16 SU in its last 23 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia

Cleveland Indians
Cleveland is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games
Cleveland is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Cleveland's last 8 games
Cleveland is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Kansas City
Cleveland is 11-3 SU in its last 14 games when playing Kansas City
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland's last 6 games when playing Kansas City
Cleveland is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games when playing at home against Kansas City
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland's last 5 games when playing at home against Kansas City
Kansas City Royals
Kansas City is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games
Kansas City is 4-11 SU in its last 15 games
Kansas City is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
Kansas City is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 9 of Kansas City's last 12 games on the road
Kansas City is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Cleveland
Kansas City is 3-11 SU in its last 14 games when playing Cleveland
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Kansas City's last 6 games when playing Cleveland
Kansas City is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Kansas City's last 5 games when playing on the road against Cleveland

Chicago Cubs
Chi Cubs is 2-7 ATS in its last 9 games
Chi Cubs is 2-10 SU in its last 12 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Chi Cubs's last 6 games
Chi Cubs is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Milwaukee
Chi Cubs is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing Milwaukee
The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Chi Cubs's last 17 games when playing Milwaukee
Chi Cubs is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against Milwaukee
Chi Cubs is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against Milwaukee
The total has gone UNDER in 17 of Chi Cubs's last 20 games when playing at home against Milwaukee
Milwaukee Brewers
Milwaukee is 11-5 ATS in its last 16 games
Milwaukee is 18-6 SU in its last 24 games
Milwaukee is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
Milwaukee is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
Milwaukee is 11-5 SU in its last 16 games on the road
Milwaukee is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
Milwaukee is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Chi Cubs
Milwaukee is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Chi Cubs
The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Milwaukee's last 17 games when playing Chi Cubs
Milwaukee is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Chi Cubs
Milwaukee is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Chi Cubs
The total has gone UNDER in 17 of Milwaukee's last 20 games when playing on the road against Chi Cubs

Boston Red Sox
Boston is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 10 of Boston's last 13 games
Boston is 10-4 SU in its last 14 games when playing Baltimore
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boston's last 7 games when playing Baltimore
Boston is 14-6 SU in its last 20 games when playing at home against Baltimore
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Boston's last 8 games when playing at home against Baltimore
Baltimore Orioles
Baltimore is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
Baltimore is 8-15 SU in its last 23 games
Baltimore is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Baltimore is 8-17 SU in its last 25 games on the road
Baltimore is 4-10 SU in its last 14 games when playing Boston
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Baltimore's last 7 games when playing Boston
Baltimore is 6-14 SU in its last 20 games when playing on the road against Boston
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Baltimore's last 8 games when playing on the road against Boston

Texas Rangers
Texas is 4-10 SU in its last 14 games
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Texas's last 8 games
Texas is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games when playing Colorado
Texas is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Colorado
Colorado Rockies
Colorado is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
Colorado is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
Colorado is 5-10 ATS in its last 15 games on the road
Colorado is 3-13 SU in its last 16 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Colorado's last 6 games on the road
Colorado is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games when playing Texas
Colorado is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Texas

Chicago White Sox
Chi White Sox is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Chi White Sox is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Chi White Sox's last 5 games
Chi White Sox is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Chi White Sox is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Chi White Sox's last 5 games at home
Chi White Sox is 6-13 ATS in its last 19 games when playing Minnesota
Chi White Sox is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing Minnesota
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Chi White Sox's last 7 games when playing Minnesota
Chi White Sox is 1-8 ATS in its last 9 games when playing at home against Minnesota
Chi White Sox is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Minnesota
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Chi White Sox's last 6 games when playing at home against Minnesota
Minnesota Twins
Minnesota is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games
Minnesota is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota's last 6 games
Minnesota is 17-8 ATS in its last 25 games on the road
Minnesota is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Minnesota is 19-6 SU in its last 25 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Minnesota's last 15 games on the road
Minnesota is 13-6 ATS in its last 19 games when playing Chi White Sox
Minnesota is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Chi White Sox
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Minnesota's last 7 games when playing Chi White Sox
Minnesota is 8-1 ATS in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Chi White Sox
Minnesota is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Chi White Sox
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota's last 6 games when playing on the road against Chi White Sox

St. Louis Cardinals
St. Louis is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games
St. Louis is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 9 of St. Louis's last 13 games
St. Louis is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games at home
St. Louis is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games at home
St. Louis is 8-1 ATS in its last 9 games when playing Pittsburgh
St. Louis is 10-1 SU in its last 11 games when playing Pittsburgh
St. Louis is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Pittsburgh
St. Louis is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Pittsburgh
The total has gone UNDER in 16 of St. Louis's last 23 games when playing at home against Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Pirates
Pittsburgh is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
Pittsburgh is 5-10 ATS in its last 15 games
Pittsburgh is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
Pittsburgh is 4-11 SU in its last 15 games
Pittsburgh is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Pittsburgh is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Pittsburgh's last 6 games on the road
Pittsburgh is 1-8 ATS in its last 9 games when playing St. Louis
Pittsburgh is 1-10 SU in its last 11 games when playing St. Louis
Pittsburgh is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against St. Louis
Pittsburgh is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against St. Louis
The total has gone UNDER in 16 of Pittsburgh's last 23 games when playing on the road against St. Louis

San Diego Padres
San Diego is 5-12 ATS in its last 17 games
San Diego is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
San Diego is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games at home
San Diego is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games at home
San Diego is 1-8 SU in its last 9 games when playing Arizona
San Diego is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Arizona
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of San Diego's last 7 games when playing at home against Arizona
Arizona Diamondbacks
Arizona is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Arizona is 9-4 ATS in its last 13 games on the road
Arizona is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games on the road
Arizona is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games when playing San Diego
Arizona is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against San Diego
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Arizona's last 7 games when playing on the road against San Diego

Houston Astros
Houston is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games at home
Houston is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Houston's last 5 games at home
Houston is 9-1 ATS in its last 10 games when playing Seattle
Houston is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Seattle
Houston is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games when playing at home against Seattle
Houston is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Seattle
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Houston's last 8 games
Seattle Mariners
Seattle is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Seattle's last 5 games
Seattle is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Seattle is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games on the road
Seattle is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Seattle's last 6 games on the road
Seattle is 1-9 ATS in its last 10 games when playing Houston
Seattle is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Houston
Seattle is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Houston
Seattle is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Houston

Los Angeles Dodgers
LA Dodgers is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games
LA Dodgers is 9-3 SU in its last 12 games
LA Dodgers is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing San Francisco
LA Dodgers is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing San Francisco
The total has gone OVER in 6 of LA Dodgers's last 9 games when playing San Francisco
LA Dodgers is 4-10 ATS in its last 14 games when playing at home against San Francisco
LA Dodgers is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against San Francisco
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Dodgers's last 6 games when playing at home against San Francisco
The total has gone UNDER in 17 of LA Dodgers's last 25 games when playing at home against San Francisco
San Francisco Giants
San Francisco is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games
San Francisco is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of San Francisco's last 6 games
San Francisco is 12-5 ATS in its last 17 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of San Francisco's last 6 games on the road
San Francisco is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing LA Dodgers
San Francisco is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing LA Dodgers
The total has gone OVER in 6 of San Francisco's last 9 games when playing LA Dodgers
San Francisco is 10-4 ATS in its last 14 games when playing on the road against LA Dodgers
San Francisco is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against LA Dodgers
The total has gone OVER in 4 of San Francisco's last 6 games when playing on the road against LA Dodgers
The total has gone UNDER in 17 of San Francisco's last 25 games when playing on the road against LA Dodgers

Oakland Athletics
Oakland is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games
Oakland is 13-6 SU in its last 19 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Oakland's last 5 games
Oakland is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games at home
Oakland is 18-7 SU in its last 25 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Oakland's last 6 games at home
Oakland is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games when playing LA Angels
Oakland is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing LA Angels
Oakland is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against LA Angels
Oakland is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against LA Angels
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Oakland's last 6 games when playing at home against LA Angels
Los Angeles Angels
LA Angels is 8-16 ATS in its last 24 games
LA Angels is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Angels's last 6 games
LA Angels is 3-11 ATS in its last 14 games on the road
LA Angels is 4-13 SU in its last 17 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Angels's last 5 games on the road
LA Angels is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Oakland
LA Angels is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games when playing Oakland
LA Angels is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Oakland
LA Angels is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Oakland
The total has gone OVER in 5 of LA Angels's last 6 games when playing on the road against Oakland

Can'tPickAWinner
MLB
Armadillo's Write-Up

Friday, July 24

Not a lot to go on for the first few days; this is uncharted territory for all of us. We’ll have trends up and running after a few days.

National League
Atlanta @ New York
Braves (0-0):
Soroka is 4-0, 2.73 in five starts vs New York, 2-0, 3.12 in three starts here.
Teams’ record in his starts: 0-0 Team in first 5 innings: 0-0
Allowed run in first inning: 0-0 Totals: o-0

Mets (0-0):
deGrom is 7-7, 1.97 in 21 starts vs Atlanta, 1-2, 3.08 in four starts LY.
Allowed run in first inning: 0-0 Totals: 0-0

Miami @ Philadelphia
Marlins (0-0):
Alcantara is 3-1, 2.81 in four starts vs Philly, 2-0, 1.32 in two starts here.

Phillies (0-0):
Nola is 3-6, 3.28 in 13 starts vs Miami, 0-2, 2.08 in three starts LY.

Milwaukee @ Chicago
Brewers (0-0):
Woodruff is 0-0, 6.75 in five games (3 starts) vs Chicago; this is his first start at Wrigley Field.

Cubs (0-0):
Hendricks is 8-6, 3.08 in 21 starts vs Milwaukee (0-1, 4.00 in two starts LY).

Pittsburgh @ St Louis
Pirates (0-0):
Musgrove is 1-6, 7.05 in seven starts vs St Louis, 0-5, 8.64 in five starts here.

Cardinals (0-0):
Flaherty is 4-1, 1.84 in seven starts vs Pittsburgh, 1-0, 0.60 in two starts LY.

Arizona @ San Diego
Diamondbacks (0-0):
Bumgarner is making his Arizona debut; he is 13-10, 3.40 in 35 starts vs San Diego, 5-7, 3.95 in 17 starts here.

Padres (0-0):
Paddack is 1-0, 1.08 in three starts vs Arizona.

Giants @ Dodgers
Giants (0-1)
Samardzija is 2-5, 3.83 in 11 games (9 starts) vs LA, 1-1, 3.31 in three starts LY. He is 1-3, 4.26 in six games (5 starts) in Dodger Stadium.

— Belt, Longoria are both out for the Giants.

Dodgers (1-0):
Buehler is 4-0, 2.96 in six games (4 starts) vs SF, 3-0, 2.60 LY in three starts LY.

— LA bullpen threw 4.2 innings last nite.

American League
Toronto @ Tampa Bay
Blue Jays (0-0):
Ryu is making his Toronto debut; he has never pitched against the Rays.

Rays (0-0):
Morton is 2-1, 2.39 in six starts vs Toronto, 0-1, 3.06 in three starts LY.

Kansas City @ Cleveland
Royals (0-0):
Duffy is 3-11, 5.48 in 21 games (17 starts) vs Cleveland, 1-1, 4.26 LY.

Indians (0-0):
Bieber is 3-0, 5.22 in five starts vs Kansas City, 1-0, 4.53 in three starts LY.

Baltimore @ Boston
Orioles (0-0):
Milone is 0-3, 9.26 in five starts vs Boston, 0-3, 9.33 in four starts here.

Red Sox (0-0):
Eovaldi is 3-1, 5.62 in nine starts vs Baltimore, 0-1, 10.29 in two starts LY.

Minnesota @ Chicago
Twins (0-0):
Berrios is 11-2, 2.40 in 14 starts vs Chicago, 4-1, 2.88 in five starts LY.

White Sox (0-0):
Giolito is 4-5, 4.58 in 10 starts vs Minnesota, 2-2, 3.24 in four starts LY.

Seattle @ Houston
Mariners (0-0):
Gonzales is 0-4, 7.36 in seven games (6 starts) vs Houston, 0-2, 5.66 in four starts LY.

Astros (0-0):
Verlander is 15-9, 3.25 in 30 starts vs Seattle, 3-0, 2.97 in five starts LY.

Angels @ Oakland
Angels (0-0):
Heaney is 2-2, 3.99 in six starts vs Oakland, 0-1, 4.76 in two starts LY.

A’s (0-0):
Montas is 2-0, 2.96 in seven games (4 starts) against the Angels, 2-0, 3.27 in four starts LY.

Interleague
Detroit @ Cincinnati
Tigers (0-0):
Boyd is 1-1, 3.75 in two starts vs Cincinnati.

Reds (0-0):
Gray is 1-1, 3.65 in five games (4 starts) vs Detroit.

Colorado @ Texas
Rockies (0-0):
Marquez has never pitched against Texas.

Rangers (0-0):
Lynn is 2-2, 2.76 in seven starts vs Colorado.

— This is the first game n the Rangers’ new domed stadium.

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 08:41 AM
MLB public betting, line movement, sharp money for July 24
Patrick Everson

The Mets, with Jacob deGrom taking the ball, opened -140 at PointsBet USA and ticked up to -145 by Thursday night. Stay tuned to Covers for the latest updates.

MLB betting odds are on the board for Opening Day Part II, with 14 games on the Friday slate. Among the highlights is an NL East clash between the Atlanta Braves and New York Mets, and the defending AL champion Houston Astros are in play, too.

PointsBet USA’s Patrick Eichner provided insights on MLB opening lines and early line movement, sharp money, and public betting for three Friday matchups. Covers will update this action report with MLB sharp picks vs. public bets and line movement throughout the day Friday.

MLB line movement

The Mets, with Jacob deGrom taking the ball, opened -140 earlier this week at PointsBet USA and ticked up to -145 by Thursday night. Correspondingly, the Braves moved from +120 to +125 behind Mike Soroka.

In the Milwaukee Brewers-Chicago Cubs game, Chicago opened -120 and moved to -125, with Milwaukee going from even money to +105. And the Astros are hefty -310 home favorites, after opening -295, with the Seattle Mariners shifting from +225 to +240.

MLB sharp money

As of Thursday night at PointsBet USA, the only game seeing sharp bets among the aforementioned trio was Braves-Mets.
“We saw some sharp action come in on the Mets at -140,” Eichner said. “Good value for a deGrom start.”

MLB public betting

There’s noteworthy early public play on all three games at PointsBet USA.

“We’re seeing most of the public money come in on the Braves, Brewers and Astros,” Eichner said, noting moneyline ticket counts of 77 percent, 68 percent and 87 percent, respectively.

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 08:43 AM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Woodbine

Woodbine - Race 8

Exacta / 0.20 Trifecta / 0.20 Superfecta / 0.20 Jackpot Hi5

Maiden Optional Claiming $40,0 • 1 1/16 Miles • All-Weather • Ages 3 and up • CR: 83 • Purse: $64,300 • Post: 4:57P

FOR MAIDENS, THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD ONTARIO SIRED MAIDENS OR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD MAIDEN CLAIMING PRICE $40,000. THREE YEAR OLDS, 119 LBS.; OLDER, 123 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $40,000.

Contenders

Race Analysis

P#

Horse

Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Basic Race. This race has a mixed pace scenario. Check on scratches of any of the Front-runners (to look for a lone Front-runner). * KEY ANGLES * DADDYPLAYSTHEBLUES: Horse has run a Good Race within the last 30 days. Horse ranks in th e top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. PERSONAL JOURNEY: Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Class Rating at the distance/surface. Horse has a 4F workout since its last race, and the workout time is faster than its own half-mile time in its last race. VELOCE: Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. Jockey/Trainer combination return on investment is at least +20.

DADDYPLAYSTHEBLUES

6/1

4/1

PERSONAL JOURNEY

20/1

6/1

VELOCE

8/1

7/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure

PERSONAL JOURNEY

20/1

Front-runner

FINAL ECLIPSE

7/2

Front-runner

CAPTURE THE RIDE

15/1

Stalker

DADDYPLAYSTHEBLUES

6/1

Alternator/Stalker

DR. GREEN

8/5

Trailer

VELOCE

8/1

Trailer

KING OF GYPSIES

20/1

Trailer

FAST THINKING

20/1

Alternator/Trailer

PICKHIMUPSUP

20/1

Alternator/Non-contender

L'ETAT (GER)

15/1

Alternator/Non-contender

OWEN'S SOUPER MOON

12/1

Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 08:44 AM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Camarero

Camarero - Race 4

Pick 4 (4-7) / Pick 3 (4-6) / Exacta / Trifecta / Daily Double 4-5

Maiden Special • 5 Furlongs • Dirt • Age 2 • CR: 59 • Purse: $11,000 • Post: 4:00P

FOR MAIDENS, FILLIES TWO YEARS OLD. WEIGHT, 117 LBS.

Contenders

Race Analysis

P#

Horse

Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Paceless Race. There is no true early speed in this race. * KEY ANGLES * AMAIA: A first time starter with a trainer that has a win percentage with first time starters of at least 25 (minimum 10 starts). TAPKAT: Jockey/Trainer combinati on win percentage is at least 30. CAPTURED PRIZE: Jockey/Trainer combination win percentage is at least 30. RIGHT PRICE: Jockey/Trainer combination win percentage is at least 30.

AMAIA

9/5

9/2

RIGHT PRICE

4/1

8/1

CAPTURED PRIZE

2/1

8/1

TAPKAT

7/2

8/1

GEM VALLEY

3/1

10/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure

Unknown Running Style: PRETTY LAWYER (5/1) [Jockey: Figueroa Nicky - Trainer: Rivera Lopez Hector], GEM VALLEY (3/1) [Jockey: Ramirez Erik - Trainer: Henriquez Ghislaine], TAPKAT (7/2) [Jockey: Castro Edwin - Trainer: Capote Gaston R], CAPTURED PRIZE

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 08:44 AM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Evangeline Downs

Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 4 - Claiming - 8.0f on the Dirt. Purse: $12500 Class Rating: 68

FOR FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON THREE RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 118 LBS.; OLDER, 123 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $5,000.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/wg.gif

# 1 DECORATED FOR GOLD 9/5

# 7 BELLA KRISTINA 4/1

# 2 IYATTA 5/1

I think DECORATED FOR GOLD is a respectable choice. Diodoro has this filly racing well and is a very strong choice based on the solid Equibase Speed Figures earned in route races lately. As of late Thornton has been on fire which may give the edge to this filly. Will most likely compete solidly in the early pace battle which bodes well with this group. BELLA KRISTINA - Has garnered solid Speed Figures in dirt route races in the past. Her 58 average has this mare with among the strongest Equibase Speed Figs in here. IYATTA - Should hit the board without any worries. With a decent 62 speed figure last time out, will clearly be a factor in this race.

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 08:45 AM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/bar.gif

Saratoga - Race #8 - Post: 5:14pm - Optional Claiming - 6.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $76,000 Class Rating: 107

Rating: https://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpg

#1 MOUNT TRAVERS (ML=7/2)
#7 FREE ENTERPRISE (ML=5/2)
#2 RUNAWAY LUTE (ML=20/1)

MOUNT TRAVERS - This colt garnered a nice speed figure of 106 in his last race. That speed fig should be strong enough to triumph today. FREE ENTERPRISE - A gelding like this one, almost always in the money, usually makes an excellent trifecta key horse. RUNAWAY LUTE - I'm optimistic this horse will run well today. Last work was 2nd fastest of the day, which tells me he's sharp right now. Sub-par effort last time around the track at Laurel was due to the off-going (he ended up 12th). Expect better in this race under better track conditions.

Vulnerable Contenders: #9 STRIKE THAT (ML=3/1), #6 ZOOMER (ML=5/1), #3 CERRETALTO (ML=8/1),

STRIKE THAT - Tough to bet on any horse in a sprint event at 3/1 when he hasn't shown any on the board results in sprints in the last sixty days. ZOOMER - In the last affair this pony finished fifth. Doesn't look good for his chances this time out. Disappointing speed rating last race out at Belmont Park at 7 furlongs. Don't feel this vulnerable equine will improve too much in today's event. CERRETALTO - Didn't look like a winner last time out. Probably won't make an impact in today's race.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:

#1 MOUNT TRAVERS to win at post-time odds of 4/1 or better

EXACTA WAGERS:

Box [1,2,7]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:

Box [1,2,7] Total Cost: $6

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 08:46 AM
Handicapped by Top Horse Analytics at Gulfstream Park

07/24/20, GP, Race 5, 2.02 ET
07/24/20,GP,5,6F [Dirt] 1:08:01 CLAIMING. Purse $27,000 (includes up to $4,000 FHBPA-FOA - FHBPA Florida Owners Awards). FOR FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES. Three Year Olds, 120 lbs.; Older, 124 lbs. Non-winners Of A Race Since April 24 Allowed 2 lbs. Claiming Price $25,000 (Races Where Entered For $20,000 Or Less Not Considered In Allowances).
. . . .
Best in race Flags - (J)ockey (T)rainer (S)peed (F)inish (E)arnings (W)orkouts (L)ead (C)loser
After scratches, a horse P# must be the top rated horse for the WPC and ROI to be valid.

Rating
P#
Horse Name
M/L
Jockey
Trainer
Flags
WPC
ROI *

Talia Ladybug
8-1
Prado E S
Velazquez Alfredo
SFWL
1.15/$1

Private Message
5/2
Vasquez M A
Pilotti Larry
E
1.39/$1

I'm a Rockstar
6-1
Meneses M
Ramirez Luis M.
T
0.92/$1

Reggae Revolution
4-1
Trejos J
Fawkes David

1.23/$1

Trevess
9/2
Reyes L
Minguet Ramon

1.05/$1

Chez Paree
7/2
Arroyo A S
Winebaugh Cheryl
C
0.92/$1

Fortunate Cat
12-1
Camacho S
Slivka Sandra L.
J
1.39/$1

* Top rated horse with "Dirt Surface Not fst/wf" - WPC 25.36, ROI 0.87/$1

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 08:47 AM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/bar.gif

Del Mar - Race #6 - Post: 4:37pm - Maiden Claiming - 5.5 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $25,000 Class Rating: 83

Rating: https://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpg

#8 BLUEGRASS PATRIOT (ML=5/2)
#2 CARMELITA'S MAN (ML=12/1)
#10 NICKEL CURVE (ML=12/1)
#3 SUMMER FUN (ML=5/1)

BLUEGRASS PATRIOT - This front-runner should be aided by today's shorter distance. Glatt drops him down to this class level. You don't need too much more information to think this thoroughbred will be tough to beat at this level. CARMELITA'S MAN - Taking this jockey/handler combination is a good choice. I always like to see a racer getting Lasix for the 1st time. Carava adds it on this one today. NICKEL CURVE - Roman and Carava partnered with one another are a horse gambler's friend. I always like to see a pony getting Lasix for the first time. Carava adds it on this one today. SUMMER FUN - When Franco and Gaines unite on equines the return on investment has been fabulous at +28. This gelding's last fig is good enough to win here, I'll play him right back in today's event. Gaines drops him down to this level. You don't need too much more handicapping knowledge to think this horse will be tough to beat at this level. Look at this pattern of improvement. 35/72/84 are the last 3 speed figures. Gaines moves this gelding to the dirt today. Look for a marked improvement from the most recent grass race.

Vulnerable Contenders: #11 EL DIABLO ROJO (ML=7/2), #6 IRREPROACHABLE (ML=8/1), #9 TIGER'S SONG (ML=8/1),

EL DIABLO ROJO - Awfully tough to wager on this pony when he hasn't been showing any gumption of late. This gelding hasn't had any in the money results in sprint races in the last 60 days. IRREPROACHABLE - Today's affair is 5 1/2 furlongs. Hasn't hit the board in a short distance race in the last two months. Not the best of indicators. TIGER'S SONG - The fifth place finish in the last race was not that great. In any event of 5 1/2 furlongs, I like to bet on a contender that has been sharp in sprint contests recently. When scrutinizing today's Equibase class figure, he will have to register a better fig than last race out to battle in this dirt sprint.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:

Play #8 BLUEGRASS PATRIOT to win if you can get odds of 3/1 or more

EXACTA WAGERS:

8 with [2,3,10]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:

8 with [2,3,10] with [2,3,10] Total Cost: $6

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:

8 with [2,3,10] with [2,3,10] with [2,3,10] Total Cost: $6

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 08:47 AM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Delta Downs

Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 4 - Claiming - 350y on the Dirt. Purse: $17000 Class Rating: 77

QUARTER HORSE 350Y, FOR ACCREDITED LA BRED THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 126 LBS.; OLDER, 128 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $10,000.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/wg.gif

# 6 MS VAY DELL 7/2

# 4 MYFASTPRIZEJORDAN 9/2

# 2 HEZA FOREVER LUCKY 5/1

I lean toward MS VAY DELL here. Reason to like this filly as she has in the saddle one of the best jocks using winning percentages over the last month. Had one of the top Equibase speed figs of this group in her last contest. I think having Alvarez ride this filly is a smart selection. MYFASTPRIZEJORDAN - Garcia has one of the strongest winning percentages in this group with entries running at this distance and surface. The speed figure of 80 from his most recent affair looks strong in here. HEZA FOREVER LUCKY - Looks strong for the conditions of this outing today, showing solid figures in short races lately. Ought to compete admirably in the pace contest which bodes well with this group.

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 08:48 AM
Handicapped by Top Horse Analytics at Laurel Park

07/24/20, LRL, Race 6, 3.23 ET
07/24/20,LRL,6,5 1/2F [Turf] 1:00:04 CLAIMING. Purse $22,000. (PLUS UP TO 30% MBF) FOR FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES. Three Year Olds, 120 lbs.; Older, 125 lbs. Claiming Price $16,000, if for $14,000, allowed 2 lbs. (Horses which have not run since March 15, 2020, may enter a claiming race and waive the claiming price if the horse is entered for a claiming price not less than the claiming price of it's last start. This rule is only applicable for a horse's first start back for a period of 90 days, starting with the first day live racing resumes in Maryland). (If deemed inadvisable by management to run this race on the Turf course, it will be run on the main track at Five and One half Furlongs) (Rail at 87 feet).
. . . .
Best in race Flags - (J)ockey (T)rainer (S)peed (F)inish (E)arnings (W)orkouts (L)ead (C)loser
After scratches, a horse P# must be the top rated horse for the WPC and ROI to be valid.

Rating
P#
Horse Name
M/L
Jockey
Trainer
Flags
WPC
ROI *

Halfinthewrapper
9/2
Cruz A
Casey Stephen M.
L
1.27/$1

Judi Blue Eyes
4-1
Hamilton W
Gonzalez Claudio A.
F
1.15/$1

Ragtime Suzy
5-1
Toledo J
Sanchez-Salomon Rodolf
W
1.14/$1

Data Princess
8-1
Whisman A
Allen. III A. Ferris

1.14/$1

Echo of Victory
5-1
Rosales V
Merryman Ann W.

1.15/$1

Sunday Red
6-1
Ruiz J
Bailes W. Robert

1.44/$1

Pins and Needles
10-1
Rosado J
Tessore Bruno
S
1.44/$1

Flowzano
5-1
Lynch F
Cibelli Jane

1.44/$1

Princess Rosie
10-1
Karamanos H
Allen. III A. Ferris

1.44/$1

Rapidashqueen
15-1
Perez X
Robb John J.
JT
1.15/$1

My Lila
20-1
Lyapustina T
Corrales Jose

1.44/$1

Merry Maid
10-1
Marquez C
Gamber Robert E.

1.15/$1

My Candy Girl
12-1
Rosales V
Capuano Gary
EC
1.22/$1

* Top rated horse with "Turf Surface Not fm/hd" - WPC 35.71, ROI 1.21/$1
If Race Is Off Turf Best in race Flags - (J)ockey (T)rainer (S)peed (F)inish (E)arnings (W)orkouts (L)ead (C)loser

Rating
P#
Horse Name
M/L
Jockey
Trainer
Flags
WPC
ROI *

Halfinthewrapper
9/2
Cruz A
Casey Stephen M.
WL
1.38/$1

Judi Blue Eyes
4-1
Hamilton W
Gonzalez Claudio A.

1.38/$1

Echo of Victory
5-1
Rosales V
Merryman Ann W.
E
0.83/$1

Sunday Red
6-1
Ruiz J
Bailes W. Robert
F
1.38/$1

Flowzano
5-1
Lynch F
Cibelli Jane

1.38/$1

Ragtime Suzy
5-1
Toledo J
Sanchez-Salomon Rodolf

1.38/$1

Princess Rosie
10-1
Karamanos H
Allen. III A. Ferris

1.38/$1

Pins and Needles
10-1
Rosado J
Tessore Bruno
S
1.38/$1

Rapidashqueen
15-1
Perez X
Robb John J.
JT
1.38/$1

Merry Maid
10-1
Marquez C
Gamber Robert E.

1.38/$1

My Lila
20-1
Lyapustina T
Corrales Jose

1.38/$1

Data Princess
8-1
Whisman A
Allen. III A. Ferris

1.38/$1

My Candy Girl
12-1
Rosales V
Capuano Gary
C
1.38/$1

* Top rated horse with "Dirt Surface Not fst/wf" - WPC 32.73, ROI 0.85/$1

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 09:42 AM
Public likes Toronto, MLB sharp bets fade homeless Blue Jays
Patrick Everson

The Rogers Centre will remain empty this MLB season, as the Canadian government rejected the Toronto Blue Jays' bid to play their home games at home. Their search for a stadium continues.

As the Toronto Blue Jays scramble to find a home stadium, there’s been a varied response by way of MLB public betting and sharp money. Last week, the Canadian government denied the Blue Jays’ request to play their home games at Rogers Centre, the team’s home field, due to COVID-19 concerns relating to travel back-and-forth to the U.S.

SportsInteraction, a Canadian-based online book, definitely saw an effort to fade Blue Jays odds in multiple MLB betting markets. That’s led to some line movement and helped balance an onslaught of money from home-country fans.

Sharp bets fade Blue Jays

"We've seen a massive hit on the Under,” SportsInteraction head of trading Phill Gray told Covers on Thursday, alluding to Toronto’s season win total of 28.5. “And the lack of a real home is driving action in the outrights to their rivals, offsetting the huge liability that's been set (this year), given the optimism around this young team of future stars."

For the moment, SportsInteraction has taken down the Blue Jays’ season win total, along with futures on the AL East, AL championship and World Series.

Public betting on Blue Jays

The Jays’ current lack of a home field doesn’t mean all bettors are fading the squad. PointsBet USA director of communications Patrick Eichner said that, although Toronto’s season win total is currently off the board, the Jays are seeing money in other markets.

“The Blue Jays are still a hot underdog-type ticket,” Eichner said, noting the Jays are drawing dollars to win the AL East in moving from a hefty +3,000 to +2,500 – still fourth among the four teams – as well as some fliers to win the World Series at +8,000. “It’s an attractive price, and there’s a chance to catch fire with a lot of young, exciting players. They aren’t quite as much of a public darling as the White Sox and Reds, but they are close.”

Toronto opens the season with five straight road games – a three-game set beginning Friday against the Rays, followed by two against the Nationals. Then the Blue Jays are due to host Washington next Wednesday and Thursday. Nobody is yet certain where those games will be played, though they’ll need to be in the U.S., based on the Canadian government’s decision.

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 09:49 AM
Ace / V.I.P. (http://vegasinvestmentpicks.com)
MLB
CHICAGO WHITE SOX +100

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 09:51 AM
Top Dog (http://www.sleeperselections.com/)
MLB
DETROIT TIGERS +155

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 09:51 AM
Vegas Investment Picks (http://www.vegasinvestmentpicks.com)
MLB
BALTIMORE ORIOLES/BOSTON RED SOX u10

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 09:55 AM
Brandon Lee Jul 24 '20, 8:15 PM in 10h
MLB | Pirates vs Cardinals
Play on: Cardinals -1½ +100 at 5Dimes

10* FREE MLB PICK (Cardinals -1.5, +100)
I'll gladly take my chances here with St Louis winning by 2 or more runs in Friday's season opener against the Pirates. St Louis is one of the favorites to win the NL Central (division odds +250), while Pittsburgh is the consensus pick to finish last (+6000 to win division). It's not just a matter of the Cardinals being the better team.
This is 100% based on the starting pitching matchup. St. Louis will send out Jack Flaherty, who has a 1.84 ERA and 0.932 WHIP over 7 career starts against the Pirates. In his last 4 starts against Pittsburgh he has allowed a mere 2 runs on 15 hits with 30 strikeouts in 28 innings of work.
On the flip side of this, Pirates' Joe Musgrove has gone 1-6 with a 7.05 ERA and 1.486 WHIP in 7 career starts against the Cardinals. He's made 5 of those 7 starts at St Louis and allowed 24 runs in 25 innings of work. All 5 of those resulted in Pittsburgh losing by at least 2 runs with 4 of the 5 coming by 5 or more runs. Give me the Cardinals -1.5 (+100)!

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 10:14 AM
Roz Wins Roz's FRIDAY, July 24, 2020 Free Pick
MLB
Take : 952. Mets

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 10:14 AM
Sharp Bettor SharpBettor FREE Play Friday, July 24, 2020
MLB
Take: 7/24 MLB (973) Arizona Diamondbacks

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 10:32 AM
Teyas Sports FREE PICK 7/24 MLB SAN FRANCISCO +225

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 10:34 AM
Tommy King Wins (http://www.tkwins.com/)
MLB
NEW YORK METS ‑145

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 10:58 AM
Top Shelf Sports Pick (http://www.vegasinvestmentpicks.com/)
MLB
BOSTON RED SOX ‑215

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 11:57 AM
Jim Feist Jim Feist's Comp Pick
FREE play for Friday, July 24, 2020
take : 973. Arizona Diamondbacks (Bumgarner)

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 01:07 PM
Mikey Money (http://www.sleeperselections.com/)
MLB
COLORADO ROCKIES/TEXAS RANGERS u9

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 01:08 PM
Tys Terrific Tips (http://www.tysterrifictips.com)
MLB
PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES/MIAMI MARLINS u9

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 01:08 PM
Golden Lock Sports (http://www.goldenlocksports.com)
MLB
BOSTON RED SOX ‑205

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 01:09 PM
ATSsports (http://ATSSPORTS83.cappertek.com)
MLB
ST. LOUIS CARDINALS ‑1.5

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 01:13 PM
Diamond Trends for Friday July 24
Vince Akins

Straight Up (SU), Over-Under (OU)

SU Play ON Trend of the Day
Matchup: L.A. Angels at Oakland

The Athletics are 9-0 SU since Apr 06, 2015 as a home 140+ favorite when their wins equal their losses on the season.

SU Play AGAINST Trend of the Day
Matchup: Miami at Philadelphia

The Marlins are 0-22 SU since Apr 03, 2006 as a 140+ dog when their wins equal their losses on the season.

OU Total Trend of the Day
Matchup: San Francisco L.A. Dodgers

The Dodgers are 0-8 OU (-2.25 ppg) since Jul 23, 2019 at home after they won by 5+ runs last game.

Starter-Based Trend of the Day
Matchup: Boston at Baltimore

The Red Sox are 6-0-1 OU (3.43 ppg) since Aug 26, 2018 when Nathan Eovaldi starts when they lost in his last start against the current opponent.

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 04:59 PM
Easy Money Sports Lee's Free Friday Selection Is

ARIZONA w/Bumgarner +133

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 05:01 PM
Frank Sawyer Jul 24 '20, 6:40 PM in 1h
MLB | TOR vs TAM
Play on: UNDER 7½ +105

Take Under the Total in the game between the Toronto Blue Jays and the Tampa Bay Rays listing both starting pitchers Hyun-Jin Ryu and Charlie Morton. Toronto (0-0) paid $80 million dollars over four seasons to attract Ryu to come over from the Los Angeles Dodgers. The left-hander boasted a 14-5 record with a 2.32 ERA and a 1.01 WHIP in twenty-nine starts last year. The Blue Jays have played 7 of their last 10 road games Under the Total as an underdog. Toronto has also played 5 of their last 7 games Under the Total with the number set in the 7-8.5 range. Tampa Bay (0-0) has played 7 of their last 10 games Under the Total against left-handed starting pitchers. The Rays look to build off their 96-66 record which saw them lose in a climactic fifth game in the ALDS to Houston. They give the ball to Morton who was 16-6 with a 3.05 ERA and a 1.08 WHIP in thirty-three starts last year. Tampa Bay has played 4 of their last 5 games Under the Total against fellow AL East opponents. Take the Under while listing both starting pitchers. Best of luck — Frank.

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 05:01 PM
Bryan Leonard Jul 24 '20, 6:40 PM in 1h
MLB | Blue Jays vs Rays
Play on: Blue Jays +137 at 1BetVegas

955 Toronto at Tampa Bay
Despite the recent history of these two clubs head to head, the Blue Jays are showing solid value. The projected starting lineups show Toronto to have a 966 to 832 wRC+ advantage. We also rate Ryu slightly better than Morton based on the past three seasons of ERA+. We really like both these teams this season to surprise, but the current line is too high in our opinion.
PLAY TORONTO

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 05:02 PM
Dustin Hawkins Jul 24 '20, 7:00 PM in 2h
NASCAR | Zane Smith vs Sheldon Creed
Play on: Zane Smith -125 at 5Dimes

1 Dimer on Zane Smith -125

Can'tPickAWinner
Teddy Davis Jul 24 '20, 7:05 PM in 2h
MLB | Marlins vs Phillies
Play on: Marlins +174 at 5Dimes

The Marlins are definitely worth a look here tonight. This team could hit the ball but they left so many on base last season. I dont think they will be an easy out at all this season. Alcantara has brought his best stuff against the Phillies as well with a 3-1 record and a 2.80 ERA. I like this Phillies team going forward but tonight they are over priced. Nola is also just 3-6 against the Marlins

Can'tPickAWinner
Dave Price Jul 24 '20, 7:10 PM in 2h
MLB | KC vs CLE
Play on: OVER 9 +102

Dave’s Friday Free Play:
1* on Royals/Indians OVER 9
The Key: The Indians have a great lineup and the Royals have a sneaky good lineup, especially among their Top 6 in the order. But the key here is that both starting pitchers have struggled against their opposition. Danny Duffy is 3-11 with a 5.83 ERA and 1.64 WHIP in 17 lifetime starts against Cleveland. Shane Bieber is 3-0 in spite of a 5.22 ERA and 1.43 WHIP in 5 lifetime starts against Kansas City. The OVER has gone 5-0 in those 5 starts. Take the OVER.

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 05:03 PM
Mike Williams Jul 24 '20, 7:35 PM in 2h
NBA | Rockets vs Raptors
Play on: Rockets +1½ -108 at pinnacle

1* on Rockets +1½ -108

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 05:03 PM
Jack Jones Jul 24 '20, 8:05 PM in 3h
MLB | Rockies vs Rangers
Play on: Rockies -103 at sportsbook

Jack’s Free Pick Friday: Colorado Rockies -103
The Colorado Rockies have a loaded lineup that is much more potent than the one the Texas Rangers will be fielding on Opening Day as they break in their empty new $1.2 billion stadium Friday. This is a great price to back Colorado tonight.
German Marquez has earned the Opening Day start for the Rockies. He went 7-3 with a 3.67 ERA in 15 road starts last season, is the clear ace of this staff, and he is their one starter that I definitely trust when he takes the mound.
Give some credit to Lance Lynn for turning around his career last season going 16-11 with a 3.67 ERA in 33 starts for the Rangers. It’s just that I question the run support he’s going to get this season with one of the worst lineups in baseball. Bet the Rockies Friday.

Can'tPickAWinner
07-24-2020, 05:04 PM
Pro Computer Gambler Jul 24 '20, 9:10 PM in 4h
MLB | Diamondbacks vs Padres
Play on: Padres -145 at Mirage

The Padres are 67-96 AGAINST since Sep 24, 2017 at home.Raw number 'Basic'
Public is betting a bit more on the D-backs

Can'tPickAWinner
Larry Ness Jul 24 '20, 9:10 PM in 4h
MLB | Diamondbacks vs Padres
Play on: Diamondbacks +139 at 1BetVegas

My free play is on the Arz D'backs at 9:10 ET.The Dodgers are the overwhelming favorite to capture their EIGHTH consecutive NL West title, while the rest of the division seems to be an afterthought. The D'backs finished 85-77 in 2019 but that still left them 21 games back of LA. As for the Padres, they finished in the NL West 'basement' at 70-92, 36 games back. However, both teams had their hopes bolstered on the eve of the opener when the postseason was expanded from five to eight teams in both leagues.
Starting for the Arizona Diamondbacks will be veteran Madison Bumgarner, who went 9-9 with a 3.90 ERA in 2019 for the Giants. The Padres will counter with Chris Paddack (9-7, 3.33 ERA in 2019). Bumgarner needs no introduction, as he opens the 202 season with a 119-92 record (3.13 ERA) in 11 seasons (286 starts) with the Giants. He also owns three World Series rings (2010, 2012 & 2014), along with a World Series MVP in 2014 (two wins and one save / 0.43 ERA, 0.48 WHIP and 17-1 KW ratio). Paddack made 26 starts as a rookie in 2019, as the Padres put him under strict restrictions because he was just three years removed from Tommy John elbow reconstruction surgery.
Arizona won 15 more games last season than San Diego, outscoring the Padres 93-65 to take 11 of the 19 meetings between the teams. Baumgarner will take teh mound against a San Diego team that ranked last in the National League in team batting average (.238), 27th in the majors in runs scored (682) and 26th in onbase percentage (.308) in 2019. I'll take the vet!
Good luck...Larry

Can'tPickAWinner
John Martin Jul 24 '20, 10:10 PM in 5h
MLB | Angels vs A's
Play on: Angels +129 at sportsbook

1 Unit FREE PLAY on Los Angeles Angels +129
Andrew Heaney sports a 3.99 ERA and 1.02 WHIP in six previous starts against the Oakland A’s. The Angels have a much improved batting order this year and I love the addition of Joe Maddon. All he’s done is take the Tampa Bay Rays to the World Series out of nowhere while also earning the Cubs their first World Series title in over a century. He is just the man to get the most out of the massive talent the Angels possess. I like them as a nice dog here in the opener. Give me the Angels.