PDA

View Full Version : Friday 8/7/20 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Can'tPickAWinner
08-03-2020, 10:22 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
08-06-2020, 10:19 PM
Ray Monohan Aug 07 '20, 6:40 PM in 20h
MLB | NYY vs TAM
Play on: UNDER 8½ -110

UNDER 8.5
6:40 first pitch Friday evening at Tropicana Field in Tampa Bay the Yankees 9-2 (5-1 V) come to town to take on the Rays in game 1 of a 4 game set. 5-7 (5-2 H) Starting pitchers for this one are Masahiro Tanaka (3.38 ERA, 1.88 WHIP) and Blake Snell (5.40 ERA, 1.80 WHIP).
The last time these two teams met was September 2019 and the Rays won 4-0.
I'm hearing Tanaka is still building up his arm strength after the concussion he got in July. Last game out he tossed 51 pitches only allowing 2 runs (1 earned), in 2 2/3 innings. I'm expecting approx. 70-80 pitches from him Friday.
On the other side Snell is also building up arm strength after three-plus innings against the Orioles. In that game Snell allowed 3-runs. He carries a 3-6 record vs. the Yankees into this matchup with a 4.41 ERA in 16 career starts.
Some betting trends to consider for this one. Under is 5-2-1 in NYY last 8 on astroturf. The Rays have been better against the Yankees, 20-15 the past four years versus 10-29 in the Bronx which tells me Snell and the rest of Tampa Bay will be dialed in for this one.
“I’m way more focused because it’s such a talented team. I face them all the time. There’s no better feeling than beating the Yankees." - Blake Snell
Going against conventional wisdom with this total play on Friday.
I'm on the UNDER 8.5. The pitchers show up!
Good Luck, Razor Ray.
TGIF 5* FREE MLB O/U Play

Can'tPickAWinner
Red Dog Sports Aug 07 '20, 3:00 PM in 16h
Soccer | Real Madrid vs Manchester City
Play on: Manchester City -139 at pinnacle

Manchester City -139
Real Madrid 1
Man City 2

Can'tPickAWinner
NATIONAL SPORTS ADVISORS
THE LEGEND!
FREE MLB PICKS
Astros @ Athletics
TIME: 9:10 PM EST
PICK: UNDER 9

Can'tPickAWinner
08-06-2020, 10:20 PM
Totals4U

Friday's Free Selection: Los Angeles Angels/Texas Rangers under 9 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
Hawkeye Sports

Friday's Free Pick: Chicago Cubs + 135

Can'tPickAWinner
Atlantic Sports

Friday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Los Angeles Dodgers - 240

Can'tPickAWinner
#1 Sports

Friday's Free Play: Colorado Rockies - 105

Can'tPickAWinner
Platinum Plays

Your Free Pick: the Milwaukee Brewers w/Lauer +115 over Cincinnati

Can'tPickAWinner
High Stakes Syndicate

Free Selection for Friday: Los Angeles Angels - 160

Can'tPickAWinner
08-06-2020, 11:08 PM
Mike Anthony

Utah Jazz vs. San Antonio Spurs (NBA) - Aug 7, 2020 1:05 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: -1.5/-110 San Antonio Spurs Rating: 1* NBA Comp

DeMar DeRozan is a smooth athlete that always finds ways to get buckets and get good looks, he will again be lighting it up against the Jazz here. DeRozan is better than the 14 pts that he put up vs the Grizz on 8.2.20 - and will show it off here - the Spurs never have hesitation going to him for big buckets, DeRozan will lead San Antonio. Utah has not been pushing the ball a lot - letting guys just mill around at times, and not hammer it down court all game long. Utah brings no pressure with their pacing and Donovan Mitchell hasn't been shooting like he was, at just around 38% since the restart. He has been playing as if he is no longer the team leader. San Antonio get a rare win here on Friday afternoon action as your FREE PLAY.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 06:16 AM
Al Cimaglia: Hawthorne Racecourse Late Pick 4 Analysis August 7, 2020 | By Al Cimaglia
Hawthorne Racecourse has 11-races scheduled with the 0.50 Late Pick 4 starting in Race 8. The sequence has a $10,000 guaranteed pool and it will be my focus.

Comments and selections below are based on a fast track.

Race 8

4-JB's Hero (6-1)-2nd start off of a sick scratch and Leonard sticks. 0-12 this year but this entire field has trouble winning. Does have 4 wins at Haw and only the 7 and 9 have had that much success at the Stickney oval.
7-In Your Eye (5-1)-Paced the back half in 56.2 in last and finished a close 2nd. Lackey needs to put into striking range and if pace isn't dull 6-year-old may roll by down the lane.

Race 9

3-Maximus (5/2)-Hoosier invader drops into a good spot, has won 9 of 14 at Haw and was Wilfong's choice over the 6. 4-year-old was a 7-time winner in 2019 banking >$74,000 and could take 1st picture in 7 tries this year.
4-Bold And Brassy (9/2)-Seekman's choice over the 5 drops after finishing 2nd in NW5kL4. Skimmed the pylons in last start but rolled the back half in 54.2. This looks like a spot to shine but is 0-6 at Haw.
7-Jersey Jim (6-1)-Another who drops but last start was dull. Caught a pocket ride and faded down the lane. Beaten even money favorite deserves another shot versus this group and the track last week seemed to favor closers.

Race 10

2-Incedible Evan (9-1)-Has had excuses in last 3 and offers a nice price tonight. Wilfong takes a seat and he has driven before. My thinking is a 2-hole trip could be in the cards behind the chalk.
3-He's Masterful (2-1)-Program favorite loses Leonard who drives #6 for his father and that may help the price. Stewart has won with the 4-year-old last fall and he may leave to get the top and not look back.
8-Ringo Hotspur (25-1)-Ringo has been starting slowly but this time could be different. This is the 2nd start off the bench and did mind manners in last. Franco's choice over the 7/10 is a risky play but should offer long odds.
9-Frontier Muffler (9/2)-Came 2nd in last and beat 4 from this field. Starting outside won't help but last start was the best effort for new barn and upswing may continue. Smolin could leave as there isn't much gate speed in this field.

Race 11

2-Straight Munro (9/2)-Leonard's choice over the 9 should be a threat versus this group. The post draw could help set-up a nice close-up seat and lead to a brush down the lane.
5-RG's Tracer (5/1)-Came off a sick scratch, was bet down to 1/2 and had an even effort to finish 3rd. Team Seekman entry could be ready for an aggressive try. There's not much gate speed inside and 3-year-old can get on the engine.
9-Chick Magnet (25-1)-Was a sick scratch on 7/24 and then raced in the slop, before that form was good. Looking for a top effort and the post makes for a big price.
10-Bright Boy (5-1)-Broke at the start in the slop last week. 4-year-old recovered quickly and finished 2nd. This is a game horse so Smolin could find live cover and grind it out. Best to respect even with this post draw.

0.50 Late Pick 4

4,7/3,4,7/2,3,8,9/2,5,9,10
Total Bet=$48

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 06:16 AM
Weekly Bankroll Builder: August 7 Stronach 5 Play

August 5, 2020 | By Brian Nadeau

Weekly Bankroll Builder: August 7 Stronach 5 Play

Back to battle in this week’s Stronach 5, which once again has a 100k guarantee, and a prospective pool that should far surpass that. To refresh, the Stronach 5 is a Pk5 wager spread across as many as four tracks and up to three surfaces (dirt, Tapeta and turf), inside of 90 minutes, with a $1 minimum and ridiculously low 12% takeout. I’ll be putting together some
prospective tickets in this space each week for a wager that is undoubtedly as good as it gets for the bettors.

*** Please take note that this analysis is done upwards of 48 hours in advance, so obviously weather, track conditions and especially late scratches can and will have an effect. Please check back around 4pm Friday for an update. ***

Leg 1: Laurel Park R6 (3:21 ET) – 2yo MSW at 5 furlongs

A seemingly tough, non-descript 2yo dash kicks off the sequence, though at least we have the benefit of being able to watch the tote to see who’s live and taking money, and who isn’t, which can often be a key indicator in these events. And that becomes even more imperative here, as those who have run don’t seem to be any great shakes, which means the firster #1 DEPOSITORY (10-1) has to hit hard off a slew of encouraging works for Lynch, who is a stiff 22% on debut and 28% with 2yos. With that being said, experience is a big edge at this time of the year with 2yo, so Lynch’s other runner, #4 SAN ANTONE (5-2), who was 2nd in both starts at Del Park, along with #9 ALWAYSINAHURRY (7-2), and #7 DON’T DARE ME (7-2), who were also 2nd in their respective debuts up in Wilmington, also merit strong consideration.

Pk5 A horses: 1,4,9,7 (listed in order of preference)

I was tempted to put both #8 ALPHA QUEUE (10-1) and #10 KAKE’SCHARMINGBOY (8-1) on the top line, as they debut for strong connections, but with Gaudet at just 8% with firsters, and Matz a slightly better 11%, I’ll it’s best to limit their use to a secondary role, unless the tote screams ready.

Pk5 B horses: 8,10

Potential B add-ins: #5 Gallant George (15-1), #6 Ladneedsahandler (12-1)

Leg 2: Gulfstream Park R8 (3:40 ET) – 3up AOC (25k/N1X) at 5 furlongs (turf)

Toss the two-turn dud last time and #5 FRENCHMAN STREET (5-2) is close to a single, as his turf sprint form against much better is stellar for Maker, and this attack post and his tactical speed are going to make him mighty tough to beat—if that last didn’t throw him for a loop. If it did, just maybe #10 SOVEREIGN WARRIOR (8-1) can take advantage, as he was a very sharp and close 4th in a stakes last time, will be close throughout, and could be four times the price as well.

Pk5 A horses: 5,10

I’m going to go it alone on the top line, as ‘Street looks close to a single, but I’m also using ‘Warrior equally, so I don’t think it’s prudent to add to the ticket, when I have two very strong opinions on the top line.

Pk5 B horses: NONE

Potential B add-ins: #9 Cable Channel (4-1), #7 Tench (6-1), #2 Go Gone Gone (3-1)

Leg 3: Laurel Park R7 (3:59 ET) – 3upfm 5k N3L* at 1-mile

This one won’t make things easy on your bankroll, as there are countless runners you could use, yet all of them are impossible to trust off class drops and mixed form. I’m going to use as many as I can, between the two slots, since I have no strong opinion and want as much coverage as I can cram in. The list starts with #8 WIN THEN GRIN (4-1), a Charles Town invader who was facing allowance runners at two turns and held her own, and has a pair of local wins on her resume, so she should have some foundation for this one-turn mile, over a track she seems to like. If things get too hot early then both #10 PRINCESS GEORGIA (10-1) and #9 ORTINOLA (6-1) will be herd from late, as both drop in class, and the former should like getting back to the dirt after a no-show on turf last time.

Pk5 A horses: 8,10,9

I’ll slide in the speed of #7 SI MAMACITA (9-2), who may be fastest of all in a race that has a few pace players, but none that can match her early foot, and rising in class off a N2L win and being the fresh new face here might now be a bad thing, though she almost blew a 4-length late lead, which gives cause for concern. I don’t know what to make of #3 CALINAS SONG (6-1), who has been in for a much higher tag sprinting lately at Del Park but didn’t do much running, but with Gonzalez calling the shots I think her presence here is noteworthy, and it’s not like she needs to freak to be a threat either.

Pk5 B horses: 7,3

Potential B add-ins: #2 Carousel Magic (6-1), #1 Simmard Shenanigan (15-1), #5 Hand Rail, #11 Hoss Kitten (12-1)

Leg 4: Gulfstream Park R9 (4:14 ET) – 3up 10k MCL at 1-mile

I’d like to think we can lock this up by using #8 ATCAPOTE (4-1) and #9 TONY SMALL (2-1), as they simply seem a lot better than a slow bunch, are best on figures, and, with each being 0-for-10 lifetime, they still haven’t quite checked off the lifetime maiden box just yet. As for who I’m actually taking on top, I’ll take the former for the small surprise, if only because he’s a better price and is proven going this far.

Pk5 A horses: 8,9

The next logical runner is #6 MOZANO (7-2), who is tactical enough to get the jump on the top pair and has been in the money in three straight, though he also seems a few lengths them, hence I’m using him underneath.

Pk5 B horses: 6

Potential B add-ins: NONE

Leg 5: Laurel Park R8 (4:32 ET) – 3up AOC (35k/N2X) at 5 ½ furlongs (turf)

I don’t want to quite call this a match race between #4 PAGLIACCI (3-1) and #6 TEMPT ME TWICE (7-2), but it sure looks that way on paper, as the former was 2nd, and a half-length ahead of the latter, in a race four of the eight entered come out of on 7/15 at Del Park. And once again it looks like ‘Twice’s tactical speed gives him a big edge over the closing kick of Pagliacci, so I’ll play it that way, though I’ll use them both equally, since the margin is a slim one.

Pk5 A horses: 6,4

The only true alternative I can see is #1 ALLTHEWAY TO CAIRO (12-1), who was 5th behind the top pair last time, but only 2 ½ lengths behind ‘Twice, and considering it was his turf debut too, he’s eligible to run better here, though the rail offers no bargains.

Pk5 B horses: 1

Potential B add-ins: #7 Sky Magician (6-1), #8 Fort Fortitude (7-2), #5 Cuestion de Tiempo (9-2)

The tickets:
Main Ticket: 1,4,9,7 with 5,10 with 8,10,9 with 8,9 with 6,4 = $96
Leg 1 B Backup: 8,10 with 5,10 with 8,10,9 with 8,9 with 6,4 = $48
Leg 3 B Backup: 1,4,9,7 with 5,10 with 7,3 with 8,9 with 6,4 = $64
Leg 4 B Backup: 1,4,9,7 with 5,10 with 8,10,9 with 6 with 6,4 = $48
Leg 5 B Backup: 1,4,9,7 with 5,10 with 8,10,9 with 8,9 with 1 = $48

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 06:51 AM
Brian Nadeau's Daily Picks Saratoga - Race #1

Picks
Notes

#8 Selfmade
Mott 3yo needed his last off the Dec. break yet held well for 2nd after dueling early, in what was his turf debut, drew the perfect outside attack post here, and won't be favored; look out.

#1 Klickitat
Stiff ML favorite has been 2nd in four straight, so he clearly will be a handful here, but he's also now 0-9-5-1 and loves running underneath, at very short prices too; second-best again.

#6 Spiritual King
Open MSW dropper hasn't been in with NYBs since a sloppy dirt debut, so this is a sizable drop in company, and that turf sprint last time could set him up for better here; exotics appeal.

Race Summary
You won't get rich on the 8 but they will bury the 1 hard off all those near misses, yet it's the pick with all the upside off that promising turf debut in his return, so play him aggressively to win and place, while getting some added value by using him to kick off the early Pk5 as well, since budget players will be leaning on the chalk, even though, unlike the pick, we've already seen his ceiling, and what he's capable of.

Saratoga - Race #4

Picks
Notes

#4 Kemba
MSW dropper got to the turf last time and really improved for Handal to be a pace pressing 3rd, should relish the drop, can build off that, and looks to be a square price too; upset special.

#7 Baseline Drive
The heavy chalk for Brown will be bet hard off the MSW debut 4th, but that was against Fl breds, and she didn't kick it in late, for a barn that is enduring a cold spell here; backwheel time.

#6 Hot Button
Cox firster (15% on debut) has a slew of works showing and lures Irad, so there's intent here, but it's not easy winning at two turns in your unveiling, and she'll be overbet too; tabbing today.

Race Summary
That 10-1 ML on the pick seems like a ton of value, especially when you view her turf debut, the field she faces here, and the fact Handal can do no wrong at the meet, so give her a look in all the slots, and especially in the early Pk5/Pk4 as well, since she fits nicely with a group like this off that Belmont run, and yet a win would go a long way in adding plenty of value to both sequences.

Saratoga - Race #7

Picks
Notes

#6 Excess Capacity
Kantarmaci re-claim was a decent 4th back in the barn last time against a tough group of NYB N1X foes, so this can be viewed as a drop in class, and the cutback, and her pressing style in a race without a ton of early speed, should have her in the right spot off the far turn; look out.

#3 Archumybaby
Stalker is another who should trip out just off the pace here, and she won at the level two-back and enters off a solid 3rd against better last time, for a Noda barn that is white hot at the meet, though that may cause her price to dip into the underlaid status here; still, looms plenty scary.

#1 Lady by Choice
Logical contender was just a half-length behind 'Baby when 4th last time off the Maker claim, and Irad rides back a gal who should be winding up off the far turn, though her 1-for-7 record at this 7F trip tempers the enthusiasm a bit, at least on top; limiting her use to underneath only.

Race Summary
The price will be right on the 6, and Kantarmaci is having a banner meet from limited starters, so you can be confident this miss will fire her shot against a group like this, especially with what looks to be a positive race flow as well, so give her a look in all the slots, and especially in the early Pk5, and to kick off the late Pk4 as well, as she meets a field there for the taking, and fits as well as any of them.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 06:52 AM
Brian W. Spencer's Daily Picks Laurel Park - Race #5

Picks
Notes

#6 Mosby's Ranger
Has flashed pace in both starts and should be able to get a pretty big jump on the chalk into the stretch. There also isn't a ton of other pace signed on in here.

#8 Perfect Kind
The clear one to beat in this second start off the layoff, but the price will be short on this one while making her 11th lifetime start, and it's not as though she knocking right on the door with close margins at the wire.

#1 Officer Country
Probably better going long, but he went evenly against a better group at GP and might be able to land a piece with these

Race Summary
Mosby's Ranger will try to have a go of it from the gate, and he should be able to stick around better while cutting back and dropping in class.

Laurel Park - Race #8

Picks
Notes

#5 Cuestion de Tiempo
Tactical type has been in with some decent Florida groups, he should be able to get the right kind of trip behind two or three pace players.

#8 Fort Fortitude
Forward player tends to chase and give way late, so even though he can win this, he'd feel pretty short to me at something like the 7/2 ML price.

#6 Tempt Me Twice
Third start off the break may be what it takes to get him home, and he just missed last out in a fast race. Maybe.

Race Summary
Cuestion de Tiempo has a bit more finishing punch than some of the other runners who will be in the front half of this, and he may offer a better price than the others listed, too.

Laurel Park - Race #9

Picks
Notes

#6 Lordhavemercy
Makes the third start off the layoff after a flat effort on sealed footing last out, and his two-back run stacks up well with these. Playable on the bounce back.

#1 Bourbon Street
Showed the way early at this level last out, and there isn't a ton of pace to hassle him from the inside draw today. Think he might be overbet, but he's a big player.

#3 Kelli's Smile
Steps up into a protected spot off the claim, and she's fast enough to track Bourbon Street in the early going. Best stuff might do.

Race Summary
Lordhavemercy didn't fire last time out, but he has a couple of interesting back races that would make him attractive at something like the 6/1 ML price.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 06:53 AM
Frank Carulli's Daily Picks Meadowlands - Race #1

Picks
Notes

#2 TOUGH MAC
Figures tough off last pair with clean trip in amateur drivers’ race.

#4 CHIEF JUSTICE
Held off top one at Harrah’s Philly, no factor from posts 9 and 10 recently.

#8 SUPER MANNING
35-time winner can carry his speed farther in second start this year.

Race Summary
Tough Mac rallied for second at 5/8s and one-mile ovals from outside posts. There’s no Tetrick in amateur drivers’ race, but owner-trainer-driver at least knows the horse well. Play 2 with 3,4,8 with ALL trifecta.

Woodbine-Mohawk Park - Race #4

Picks
Notes

#5 GOLD ORCHID N
Takes magnified class drop, looks to get back on the winning track.

#2 FIREBBY A
Second to fave in return, rallied for third from post 8 last week, returns home.

#4 MANHATTAN AGAIN
Stepped up, advanced first-over, just missed reaching the fave.

Race Summary
Gold Orchid N, 17-for-56 with more than a quarter-million in the bank, gets major class relief from her last pair and looms the one to beat against unproven types at this level lately. Play 5-2 and 5-4 exactas.

Hawthorne - Race #2

Picks
Notes

#7 MAJOR ATTRIBUTE
Nightmare trip as the beaten favorite at this level, can make amends.

#1 SOME NOBODY
Hoosier Park invader in consistent and races well from up-close.

#8 BRYSEN
Used up in 2 of last 3 starts, will be wining it again from outside starting spot.

Race Summary
Major Attribute was shuffled on the final turn and lacked room in the stretch until he swung 4-wide and surged too late at the 5-to-2 winner. He’s a good play anywhere near his 5-1 morning-line offering.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 06:54 AM
Jerry Shottenkirk's Daily Picks Gulfstream Park - Race #3

Picks
Notes

#6 Genghis
Was claimed in his last three, most recently by the Dobles stable; hasn't been on turf since last year when third at GP West and in his last one pressed the pace and tired to fourth. The blinkers are off today, which could help him relax.

#9 Imperial Moment
Was a clear maiden winner at this distance on turf last time and a repeat from off the pace would make him very tough here; Prado should have him moving well late.

#8 Remaster
Ran on well and just missed last time vs. good company; beat N2L rivals two back and is in strong turf form.

Race Summary
Genghis hasn't been on the turf for a while but has some class to him and can respond for Team Dobles. Solid player today.

Gulfstream Park - Race #4

Picks
Notes

#1 Cross Tea
Cross Traffic filly is highly eligible to improve in her second career start after running sixth vs. maiden specials; she drops in for a maiden tag and moves over to the main track, where she has had some decent works.

#6 Princess Caro
Will be the favorite off a solid second in a maiden claiming race last out; fits well and could be difficult to outrun.

#7 Independent Miss
Was second in her last two and shortens up in distance; can press throughout.

Race Summary
Cross Tea drops out of a strong maiden race and can improve in this class drop.

Gulfstream Park - Race #6

Picks
Notes

#8 Rocket Joe Cooper
Made a good move into second and closed ground on the winner and was clear of the third horse; has the class to prevail.

#2 Bourbon in May
Was up in time vs. similar last time and Maker barn continues at a 21-percent clip; one to hold off.

#3 Cree's Bklyn Law
Is a main-track-only entrant and will be difficult to beat if this comes off the turf; would go for his third straight win.

Race Summary
Rocket Joe Cooper was runner-up in a fast pace and has been very good when given the opportunity to run on turf; rates an edge here.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 08:37 AM
MLB public betting, line movement, sharp money for August 7
Patrick Everson

Oakland rides a six-game winning streak into a weekend series against Houston. Caesars opened the host Athletics slim -106 favorites, with Zack Greinke and the Astros -104 in Friday's game.

MLB betting odds are up for the Friday slate, and sportsbooks are seeing action on the opening numbers. Among the highlights: the defending AL Champion Astros traveling to face the streaking Athletics, winners of six in a row and leaders of the AL West.

Caesars sportsbooks provided insights on MLB opening lines and early line movement, sharp money and public betting for Thursday’s contests.

MLB line movement

The A’s sit 9-4 and 2.5 games ahead of the Astros heading into the 9:10 p.m. ET opener of a three-game weekend set. Caesars opened Oakland a favorite, but by the slimmest of margins at -106, because Houston (-104) is sending out Zack Greinke.

The Yankees are 9-4 and atop the AL East entering a four-game road set against the Rays, including a Saturday doubleheader. Friday’s 6:40 p.m. ET start is another tight opener at Caesars, with New York -106 and Tampa Bay -104.

And the Cardinals return after eight days off due to COVID concerns within the team. St. Louis hosts the Cubs, who are out to a 10-3 start and already four games up in the NL Central. Caesars held off on posting this game Thursday night for an 8:15 p.m. ET first pitch.

MLB public betting

The Consensus indicates Greinke and the Astros are much more appealing than the surging A’s, even with Oakland sending out Chris Bassitt, who’s 1-0 with a 0.93 ERA in two starts. Houston was drawing 69 percent of picks in the Consensus on Thursday night.

The Yankees weren’t quite as popular early in the Consensus, but were landing 63 percent of picks against the Rays.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 08:38 AM
951BALTIMORE -952 WASHINGTON
WASHINGTON is 30-12 SU (20.4 Units) in home games vs teams who strand 6.9 or less runners on base per game over the last 2 seasons.

953NY YANKEES -954 TAMPA BAY
NY YANKEES are 93-59 SU (34.5 Units) vs. an overused bullpen that pitches more than 3.2 innings per game over the last 2 seasons.

955ATLANTA -956 PHILADELPHIA
ATLANTA is 12-1 SU (10.9 Units) in road games when playing on Friday over the last 2 seasons.

957DETROIT -958 PITTSBURGH
DETROIT is 42-72 SU (-37.1 Units) vs teams who strand 6.9 or less runners on base per game over the last 2 seasons.

959MIAMI -960 NY METS
MIAMI is 4-13 SU (-12.3 Units) vs. teams who strand 7.5 or more runners on base per game over the last 2 seasons.

961TORONTO -962 BOSTON
BOSTON is 11-33 SU (-24.6 Units) in home games vs. good fielding teams - averaging <=0.6 errors/game over the last 2 seasons.

963MINNESOTA -964 KANSAS CITY
MINNESOTA is 9-1 SU (7.9 Units) against right-handed starters in the current season.

965CLEVELAND -966 CHI WHITE SOX
CLEVELAND is 40-20 SU (18 Units) after having lost 4 or 5 of their last 6 games in the last 3 seasons.

967CINCINNATI -968 MILWAUKEE
MILWAUKEE is 474-496 SU (-71.6 Units) in home games when the total is 7 to 8.5 since 1996.

969CHICAGO CUBS -970 ST LOUIS
ST LOUIS are 11-2 SU (8.8 Units) in home games in August games over the last 2 seasons.

971LA ANGELS -972 TEXAS
LA ANGELS are 29-14 SU (14.5 Units) in road games vs. teams outscored by opp by 0.5 or more runs/game on the season in the last 3 seasons.

973ARIZONA -974 SAN DIEGO
SAN DIEGO is 8-25 SU (-16.6 Units) with a team slugging percentage .390 or worse on the season (NL) over the last 2 seasons.

975HOUSTON -976 OAKLAND
OAKLAND is 12-2 SU (11.6 Units) in home games vs. AL teams scoring 5.4 or more runs/game on the season over the last 2 seasons.

977COLORADO -978 SEATTLE
COLORADO is 55-67 SU (-34.9 Units) in road games vs. a team with a terrible bullpen whose ERA is 5.20 or worse since 1996.

979SAN FRANCISCO -980 LA DODGERS
SAN FRANCISCO is 42-25 SU (14.5 Units) in road games as an underdog of +200 or more since 1996.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 08:38 AM
MLB

Friday, August 7

National League
Atlanta @ Philadelphia
Braves (9-5):
Wright is 0-1, 7.50 in two starts this season.
Teams’ record in his starts: 1-1 Team in first 5 innings: 1-1
Allowed run in first inning: 0-2 Totals: under 2-0

— Braves won seven of their last nine games.
— Under is 4-2 in their last six games.

Phillies (3-4):
Velasquez allowed four runs in three IP (60 PT) in his first ’20 start; he is 1-6, 5.20 in 11 starts vs Atlanta.
Teams’ record in his starts: 0-1 Team in first 5 innings: 0-1
Allowed run in first inning: 0-1 Totals: over 1-0

— Philly lost four of its first seven games.
— Under is 4-2-1 in their games.

Miami @ New York
Marlins (6-1):
Alcantara allowed two runs in 6.w IP in winning his first ’20 start; he is 2-3, 2.79 in eight starts vs New York.
Teams’ record in his starts: 1-0 Team in first 5 innings: 0-0-1
Allowed run in first inning: 0-1 Totals: under 1-0

— Miami won its last five games.
— Under is 5-2 in their games.

Mets (5-8)
Wacha is 1-1, 6.00 in two starts this season, 3-0, 3.32 in four starts vs Miami.
Allowed run in first inning: 1-1 Totals: under 2-0

— Mets lost won six of their last eight games.
— Under is 4-1 in their last five games.

Cincinnati @ Milwaukee
Reds (5-8):
Bauer is 1-0, 0.66 in his first two ’20 starts.
Teams’ record in his starts: 1-1 Team in first 5 innings: 1-0-1
Allowed run in first inning: 0-2 Totals: under 2-0

— Cincinnati lost its last three games, outscored 19-2.
— Four of Reds’ last five games stayed under the total.

Brewers (5-5):
Lauer is making his first ’20 start; he is 14-17, 4.36 in 52 career starts, 1-1, 2.00 in four starts vs Cincinnati.
Teams’ record in his starts: 0-0 Team in first 5 innings: 0-0
Allowed run in first inning: 0-0 Totals: 0-0

— Milwaukee split its first ten games; they’re 0-2 at home.
— Under is 6-4 in their games.

Chicago @ St Louis
Cubs (10-3):
Lester is 1-0, 0.82 in two starts this season, 6-6, 3.26 in 20 starts vs St Louis, 4-2, 2.62 in nine starts here.
Teams’ record in his starts: 2-0 Team in first 5 innings: 1-0-1
Allowed run in first inning: 1-2 Totals: 1-1

— Cubs won six of their last seven games.
— Under is 4-2 in their last six games.

Cardinals (2-3)
Flaherty allowed two runs in seven IP (89 PT) in winning his first ’20 start; he is 3-2, 2.70 in nine starts vs Chicago.
Teams’ record in his starts: 1-0 Team in first 5 innings: 1-0

— St Louis is playing for first time in nine days.
— Cardinals lost their last three games.
— Over is 2-0 in their wins, 0-3 in their losses.

Arizona @ San Diego
Diamondbacks (5-8):
Weaver is 0-2, 14.73 in two starts this year, 2-4, 3.60 in seven starts vs San Diego.
Teams’ record in his starts: 0-2 Team in first 5 innings: 0-2

— Arizona is off a 3-4 homestand.
— Snakes are 1-3 in series openers.
— Over is 3-1-1 in their last five games.

Padres (7-6)
Davies is 1-1, 5.40 in two starts this season, 3-2, 4.13 in five starts vs Arizona.

— San Diego lost four of its last five games.
— Padres are 4-0 in series openers.
— Over is 6-2 in their last eight games.

San Francisco @ Los Angeles
Giants (6-8):
Samardzija is 0-1, 9.31 in two starts, 2-5, 3.83 in nine starts vs LA.
Allowed run in first inning: 0-2 Totals: 1-1

— Giants lost four of their last five games.
— Under is 5-1 in last six road games.

Dodgers (9-4)
Urias is 1-0, 2.45 in two starts this season, 0-2, 1.40 in 13 games (7 starts) vs SF.
Teams’ record in his starts: 1-1 Team in first 5 innings: 1-0-1

— Dodgers won four of their last five games.
— LA won three of four series openers.
— Under is 7-3 in their last ten games.

American League
New York @ Tampa Bay
Bronx (9-3):
Tanaka allowed two runs in 2.2 IP (51 PT) in his first ’20 start; he is 10-4, 3.20 in 18 starts vs Tampa Bay, 5-3, 4.33 in nine starts here.

— Bronx won nine of first 12 games (5-3 on road)
— Under is 4-2-1 in their last seven games.

Rays (5-7):
Snell is 0-0, 5.40 in two starts (5 IP) this year; he is 3-6, 4.41 in 16 starts vs Bronx.
Teams’ record in his starts: 1-1 Team in first 5 innings: 0-1-1

— Tampa Bay lost five of its last six games.
— Rays are 5-2 at home.
— Under is 4-1-1 in their last six games .

Toronto @ Boston
Blue Jays (4-6):
Roark allowed one run in five IP (73 PT) in his first ’20 start.

— Blue Jays lost four their last five games.
— Under is 5-2 in their last seven games.
— Toronto has been on the road this whole time; they don’t play in Buffalo until Tuesday.

Red Sox (4-8):
Weber is 0-2, 11.57 in two starts this season.
Allowed run in first inning: 1-2 Totals: under 1-0-1

— Red Sox lost four of their last five games.
— Boston lost four of its five home games .
— Under is 5-1 in their last six games.

Minnesota @ Kansas City
Twins (10-3):
Smeltzer allowed six runs in 4.2 IP in two relief stints this year; this is his first ’20 start. He was 2-2, 3.86 in 11 games (6 starts) as a rookie LY.

— Twins won six of their last seven games.
— Minnesota is 4-1 in series openers.
— Under is 8-2 in their last ten games.

Royals (4-10):
Junis allowed two runs in 4.1 IP (64 PT) in his first ’20 start.
Teams’ record in his starts: 0-1 Team in first 5 innings: 0-0-1

— Royals lost six of their last seven games.
— KC is 1-4 in series openers.
— Over is 3-1 their last four home games .

Cleveland @ Chicago
Indians (8-6):
Civale is 1-1, 3.75 in two starts this season, 2-1, 4.40 in three starts vs Chicago.
Allowed run in first inning: 1-2 Totals: under 2-0

— Cleveland won its last three games.
— Under is 12-2 in Indian games this season.

White Sox (7-6):
Cease is 1-1, 6.48 in two starts this year, 0-1, 8.00 in two starts vs Cleveland.

— Chicago won six of its last eight games.
— White Sox are 1-4 at home this season.
— Over is 4-1 in their home games .

Anaheim @ Texas
Angels (5-8):
Canning is 0-1, 3.37 in two starts this season, 0-1, 7.56 into starts vs Texas.

— Angels are 3-5 in their last eight games.
— Under is 4-2 in their last six road games.

Rangers (3-8):
Lyles allowed four runs in four IP (78 PT) in his first ’20 start.
Teams’ record in his starts: 0-1 Team in first 5 innings: 0-1
Allowed run in first inning: 1-1 Totals: over 1-0

— Texas is off a 1-5 road trip (over 5-1).
— Rangers are 2-3 in their new home stadium (under 4-1).

Houston @ Oakland
Astros (6-6):
Greinke is 0-0, 5.00 in two starts this season, 8-2, 2.78 in 18 games (14 starts) vs Oakland.
Teams’ record in his starts: 0-2 Team in first 5 innings: 1-0-1
Allowed run in first inning: 1-2 Totals: over 1-0-1

— Astros split their first six road games.
— Over is 4-0-2 in their last six games.
— Houston is 1-4 in games where winning run scores from 7th inning on.

A’s (8-4):
Bassitt is 1-0, 0.93 in two starts (9.2 IP) this season, 2-1, 3.97 in six games (5 starts) vs Houston.
Teams’ record in his starts: 2-0 Team in first 5 innings: 2-0
Allowed run in first inning: 1-2 Totals: under 2-0

— Oakland won its last six games.
— Over is 3-1 in their last four games .

Interleague
Baltimore @ Washington
Orioles (5-7):
Milone is 0-1, 5.63 in two starts this season, 1-0, 0.73 in two starts vs Washington.

— Orioles lost their last four games, scoring total of eight runs.
— Baltimore is 1-3 in series openers.
— Under is 5-1-1 in their last seven games.

Nationals (4-5):
They haven’t named a starter yet.

— Washington won three of its last four games.
— Under is 6-1 in their last seven games.
— Nationals still haven’t played a road game.

Detroit @ Pittsburgh
Tigers (5-5):
Boyd is 0-1, 7.20 in two starts this season.
Allowed run in first inning: 2-2 Totals: under 1-0-1

— Detroit lost three of its last four games.
— Under is 4-0-2 in their last six games.

Pirates (3-10):
Kuhl is making his first ’20 start; he was 18-20, 4.40 in 61 starts from 2016-18. He’s allowed one run in five IP in two relief stints this year.

— Pirates lost seven of their last eight games.
— Pittsburgh is 0-5 in series openers.
— Under is 5-2-1 in their last eight games.

Colorado @ Seattle
Rockies (9-3):
Senzatela is 2-0, 2.45 in two starts this season.
Teams’ record in his starts: 2-0 Team in first 5 innings: 2-0
Allowed run in first inning: 0-2 Totals: over 2-0

— Rockies won nine of their last 11 games.
— Colorado won four of five road games.
— Under is 4-1 in Colorado road games.

Mariners (5-9):
Kikuchi is 0-0, 4.66 in two starts this season,

— Seattle lost five of its last six games.
— Under is 5-2 in their last seven games.
— Mariners are 1-3 in series openers.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 08:59 AM
MLB

Friday, August 7

Trend Report

Baltimore @ Washington
Baltimore
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Baltimore's last 6 games when playing Washington
Baltimore is 9-2 ATS in its last 11 games on the road
Washington
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Washington's last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Washington's last 7 games

NY Yankees @ Tampa Bay
NY Yankees
NY Yankees is 13-2 ATS in its last 15 games when playing Tampa Bay
NY Yankees is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay is 16-3 SU in its last 19 games at home
Tampa Bay is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against NY Yankees

Detroit @ Pittsburgh
Detroit
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Detroit's last 10 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Detroit's last 5 games
Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Detroit
The total has gone OVER in 16 of Pittsburgh's last 21 games when playing Detroit

Atlanta @ Philadelphia
Atlanta
Atlanta is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games
Atlanta is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games on the road
Philadelphia
Philadelphia is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Atlanta
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Philadelphia's last 7 games when playing at home against Atlanta

Miami @ NY Mets
Miami
Miami is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Miami is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
NY Mets
NY Mets is 10-2 SU in its last 12 games when playing at home against Miami
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of NY Mets's last 5 games

Toronto @ Boston
Toronto
Toronto is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Toronto's last 5 games on the road
Boston
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boston's last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Boston's last 5 games when playing Toronto

Minnesota @ Kansas City
Minnesota
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Minnesota's last 5 games when playing on the road against Kansas City
Minnesota is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
Kansas City
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Kansas City's last 5 games when playing at home against Minnesota
Kansas City is 15-3 ATS in its last 18 games when playing at home against Minnesota

Cleveland @ Chi White Sox
Cleveland
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cleveland's last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Cleveland's last 10 games
Chi White Sox
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chi White Sox's last 5 games at home
Chi White Sox is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games

Cincinnati @ Milwaukee
Cincinnati
Cincinnati is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Milwaukee
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Cincinnati's last 6 games when playing on the road against Milwaukee
Milwaukee
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Milwaukee's last 6 games when playing at home against Cincinnati
Milwaukee is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Cincinnati

Chi Cubs @ St. Louis
Chi Cubs
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Chi Cubs's last 9 games on the road
Chi Cubs is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
St. Louis
The total has gone OVER in 4 of St. Louis's last 5 games when playing Chi Cubs
St. Louis is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing Chi Cubs

LA Angels @ Texas
LA Angels
LA Angels is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Angels's last 5 games when playing Texas
Texas
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Texas's last 7 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Texas's last 6 games at home

Houston @ Oakland
Houston
Houston is 16-7 SU in its last 23 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Houston's last 6 games
Oakland
Oakland is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Oakland is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games

Arizona @ San Diego
Arizona
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Arizona's last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Arizona's last 5 games when playing San Diego
San Diego
San Diego is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Arizona
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Diego's last 5 games when playing Arizona

San Francisco @ LA Dodgers
San Francisco
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of San Francisco's last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of San Francisco's last 6 games when playing on the road against LA Dodgers
LA Dodgers
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of LA Dodgers's last 6 games when playing at home against San Francisco
LA Dodgers is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games

Colorado @ Seattle
Colorado
Colorado is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Colorado is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Seattle
Seattle
The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Seattle's last 13 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Seattle's last 7 games

Can'tPickAWinner
MLB
Dunkel

Friday, August 7

Baltimore @ Washington

Game 821-822
August 7, 2020 @ 6:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Baltimore
(Milone) 15.705
Washington
(Sanchez) 17.480
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Washington
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Washington
Dunkel Pick:
Washington
(-175); Over

NY Yankees @ Tampa Bay

Game 823-824
August 7, 2020 @ 6:40 pm

Dunkel Rating:
NY Yankees
(Tanaka) 14.908
Tampa Bay
(Snell) 16.118
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Tampa Bay
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
NY Yankees
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Tampa Bay
(-105); Over

Detroit @ Pittsburgh

Game 825-826
August 7, 2020 @ 7:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Detroit
(Boyd) 15.259
Pittsburgh
(Kuhl) 14.117
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Detroit
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Detroit
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Detroit
(-115); Over

Atlanta @ Philadelphia

Game 827-828
August 7, 2020 @ 7:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Atlanta
(Wright) 16.339
Philadelphia
(Velasquez) 17.477
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Philadelphia
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Atlanta
Dunkel Pick:
Philadelphia
(-105); Under

Miami @ NY Mets

Game 829-830
August 7, 2020 @ 7:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Miami
(TBD) 00.000
NY Mets
(Wacha) 00.000
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Miami

Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Miami

Dunkel Pick:
Miami
N/A

Toronto @ Boston

Game 831-832
August 7, 2020 @ 7:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Toronto
(Roark) 00.000
Boston
(Weber) 00.000
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Toronto

Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Toronto

Dunkel Pick:
Toronto
N/A

Minnesota @ Kansas City

Game 833-834
August 7, 2020 @ 8:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Minnesota
(Smeltzer) 16.840
Kansas City
(Junis) 14.312
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Minnesota
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Minnesota
Dunkel Pick:
Minnesota
(-160); Over

Cleveland @ Chicago White Sox

Game 835-836
August 7, 2020 @ 8:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Cleveland
(Civale) 16.007
Chicago White Sox
(Cease) 17.042
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Chicago White Sox
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Cleveland
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Chicago White Sox
(-105); Under

Cincinnati @ Milwaukee

Game 837-838
August 7, 2020 @ 8:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Cincinnati
(Bauer) 16.936
Milwaukee
(Lauer) 15.885
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Cincinnati
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Cincinnati
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Cincinnati
(-125); Under

Chicago Cubs @ St. Louis

Game 839-840
August 7, 2020 @ 8:15 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Chicago Cubs
(Lester) 16.330
St. Louis
(PnceDeLeon) 15.228
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Chicago Cubs
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
St. Louis
7 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Chicago Cubs
(+130); Under

LA Angels @ Texas

Game 841-842
August 7, 2020 @ 9:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
LA Angels
(Canning) 15.781
Texas
(Lyles) 14.245
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
LA Angels
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
LA Angels
9 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
LA Angels
(-165); Under

Houston @ Oakland

Game 843-844
August 7, 2020 @ 9:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Houston
(Greinke) 17.153
Oakland
(Bassitt) 16.009
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Houston
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Houston
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Houston
(-115); Under

Arizona @ San Diego

Game 845-846
August 7, 2020 @ 9:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Arizona
(Weaver) 16.557
San Diego
(Davies) 15.430
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Arizona
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
San Diego
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Arizona
(+110); Under

Colorado @ Seattle

Game 847-848
August 7, 2020 @ 9:40 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Colorado
(Senzatela) 16.307
Seattle
(Kikuchi) 17.474
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Seattle
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Colorado
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Seattle
(-105); Over

San Francisco @ LA Dodgers

Game 849-850
August 7, 2020 @ 9:40 pm

Dunkel Rating:
San Francisco
(Smrdzja) 17.885
LA Dodgers
(Urias) 16.812
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
San Francisco
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
LA Dodgers
Dunkel Pick:
San Francisco
(+200); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
51NY ISLANDERS -52 FLORIDA
FLORIDA is 10-3 ATS (6.7 Units) in road games after failing to cover 2 of their last 3 against the spread in the current season.

53NASHVILLE -54 ARIZONA
NASHVILLE is 15-19 ATS (-13.2 Units) vs. losing teams in the current season.

55PITTSBURGH -56 MONTREAL
MONTREAL is 7-1 ATS (5.9 Units) in road games after failing to cover 4 or 5 of their last 6 against the spread in the current season.

58COLUMBUS -57 TORONTO
COLUMBUS are 22-16 ATS (4.4 Units) in road games revenging a loss where team got shut out since 1996.

60CHICAGO -59 EDMONTON
CHICAGO is 8-3 ATS (4.7 Units) in road games after covering 3 of their last 4 against the spread over the last 2 seasons.

61VANCOUVER -62 MINNESOTA
VANCOUVER is 8-1 ATS (6.9 Units) when playing 3 or less games in 10 days in the current season.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 09:00 AM
NHL
Long Sheet

Friday, August 7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NY ISLANDERS (37-24-0-10, 84 pts.) vs. FLORIDA (36-28-0-8, 80 pts.) - 8/7/2020, 12:00 PM
Top Trends for this game.
NY ISLANDERS are 89-72 ATS (+12.2 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.

Head-to-Head Series History
NY ISLANDERS is 7-5 (+1.2 Units) against the spread versus FLORIDA over the last 3 seasons
NY ISLANDERS is 7-5-0 straight up against FLORIDA over the last 3 seasons
8 of 10 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+6.1 Units)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NASHVILLE (36-28-0-8, 80 pts.) vs. ARIZONA (35-30-0-8, 78 pts.) - 8/7/2020, 2:30 PM
NASHVILLE is 36-36 ATS (-14.7 Units) in all games this season.
NASHVILLE is 15-19 ATS (-16.0 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
NASHVILLE is 305-241 ATS (+25.4 Units) revenging a loss versus opponent since 1996.
NASHVILLE is 223-188 ATS (+30.9 Units) after scoring 1 goal or less in their previous game since 1996.

ARIZONA is 6-5 (+3.0 Units) against the spread versus NASHVILLE over the last 3 seasons
ARIZONA is 6-5-0 straight up against NASHVILLE over the last 3 seasons
6 of 10 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+1.9 Units)

PITTSBURGH (41-24-0-7, 89 pts.) vs. MONTREAL (33-32-0-9, 75 pts.) - 8/7/2020, 4:00 PM
PITTSBURGH is 27-32 ATS (-19.4 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons.
MONTREAL is 12-9 ATS (+23.0 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
MONTREAL is 33-41 ATS (-60.7 Units) in all games this season.
MONTREAL is 8-17 ATS (+34.4 Units) after scoring 4 goals or more in their previous game this season.

MONTREAL is 5-7 (+0.6 Units) against the spread versus PITTSBURGH over the last 3 seasons
PITTSBURGH is 7-5-0 straight up against MONTREAL over the last 3 seasons
6 of 11 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+0.4 Units)

COLUMBUS (34-23-0-15, 83 pts.) at TORONTO (37-26-0-9, 83 pts.) - 8/7/2020, 8:00 PM
There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

COLUMBUS is 5-5 (+1.6 Units) against the spread versus TORONTO over the last 3 seasons
TORONTO is 5-5-0 straight up against COLUMBUS over the last 3 seasons
5 of 8 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+2.0 Units)

CHICAGO (34-31-0-8, 76 pts.) at EDMONTON (38-27-0-9, 85 pts.) - 8/7/2020, 6:45 PM
EDMONTON is 23-17 ATS (+41.9 Units) revenging a loss versus opponent this season.
EDMONTON is 17-8 ATS (+25.2 Units) after allowing 4 goals or more this season.
CHICAGO is 33-37 ATS (+86.5 Units) in a road game where where the total is 6 or more over the last 2 seasons.
CHICAGO is 10-6 ATS (+18.5 Units) in road games after scoring 4 goals or more in their previous game this season.
CHICAGO is 11-8 ATS (+24.1 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
EDMONTON is 16-22 ATS (+38.0 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record this season.

CHICAGO is 7-5 (+2.9 Units) against the spread versus EDMONTON over the last 3 seasons
CHICAGO is 7-5-0 straight up against EDMONTON over the last 3 seasons
7 of 12 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+1.3 Units)

VANCOUVER (37-28-0-6, 80 pts.) vs. MINNESOTA (36-28-0-7, 79 pts.) - 8/7/2020, 10:45 PM

VANCOUVER is 5-6 (+0.6 Units) against the spread versus MINNESOTA over the last 3 seasons
MINNESOTA is 6-5-0 straight up against VANCOUVER over the last 3 seasons
6 of 11 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+0.7 Units)

Can'tPickAWinner
NHL

Friday, August 7

Trend Report

NY Islanders @ Florida
NY Islanders
NY Islanders is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Florida
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of NY Islanders's last 11 games when playing Florida
Florida
Florida is 10-2 ATS in its last 12 games when playing NY Islanders
Florida is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games

Nashville @ Arizona
Nashville
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Nashville's last 9 games when playing on the road against Arizona
The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Nashville's last 16 games when playing Arizona
Arizona
Arizona is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Nashville
Arizona is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against Nashville

Pittsburgh @ Montreal
Pittsburgh
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Pittsburgh's last 7 games when playing Montreal
Pittsburgh is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games when playing on the road against Montreal
Montreal
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Montreal's last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Montreal's last 7 games when playing Pittsburgh

Edmonton @ Chicago
Edmonton
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Edmonton's last 5 games when playing Chicago
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Edmonton's last 5 games
Chicago
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Chicago's last 5 games when playing Edmonton
Chicago is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home

Toronto @ Columbus
Toronto
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Toronto's last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Toronto's last 8 games on the road
Columbus
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Columbus's last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Columbus's last 5 games at home

Vancouver @ Minnesota
Vancouver
The total has gone OVER in 10 of Vancouver's last 14 games
Vancouver is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
Minnesota
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota's last 6 games when playing at home against Vancouver
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota's last 6 games at home

Can'tPickAWinner
NHL public betting, line movement for August 7
Patrick Everson

Max Domi and the 12th-seeded Canadiens can knock out the fifth-seeded Penguins in Friday's Game 4 of their qualifying-round series. However, Caesars has Pittsburgh a -160 favorite.

NHL betting odds hit the board for Friday’s six qualifying-round games, as the revamped NHL playoffs resume in the double bubble. Among the noteworthy matchups is Penguins vs. Canadiens, with Pittsburgh playing for its postseason life in Game 4 of the best-of-5 series.

Caesars sportsbooks provided insights on NHL opening lines and early line movement, sharp money and public betting for Friday’s contests.

NHL line movement

Pittsburgh blew a 3-1 second-period lead in Game 3 against Montreal, ultimately losing 4-3 as the Canadiens took a 2-1 series lead. Still, Caesars books opened Penguins -160/Canadiens +145 in a 4 p.m. ET faceoff, and there was no line movement Thursday night.

The Blue Jackets notched a 4-3 overtime victory against the Maple Leafs on Thursday, and there’s no rest as the two teams meet in Game 4 Friday. Columbus can clinch the series in this 8 p.m. ET puck drop. Caesars held off on posting the moneyline Thursday night.

The Blackhawks can also advance with a Game 4 victory over the Oilers. However, Caesars pegged Edmonton a -125 favorite, with Chicago +110 in a 6:45 p.m. ET meeting.

NHL public betting

Consensus can often help discern where the public is, and it appears the desperate Penguins are the play, getting 67 percent of early picks. Oilers-Blackhawks was a little closer to two-way play, with Edmonton seeing 59 percent of early picks in Consensus.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 09:19 AM
NBA public betting, line movement for August 7
Patrick Everson

Pascal Siakam and the Raptors aim to lock down the East's No. 2 seed in a Friday night battle against the Celtics. The SuperBook opened Toronto -3, and that line held steady Thursday night.

NBA betting odds are posted and seeing money for Friday’s six-game slate. The marquee matchup is the day’s final game, an Eastern Conference clash between the Boston Celtics and the defending NBA champion Toronto Raptors.

The SuperBook at Westgate provided insights on NBA opening lines and early line movement, sharp money and public betting for Friday’s matchups.

NBA line movement

Toronto is a perfect 3-0 SU and ATS in the NBA Bubble and aims to seal the Eastern Conference’s No. 2 seed Friday night. The SuperBook opened the Raptors a 3-point favorite over the Celtics, and there was no line movement Thursday night for a 9 p.m. ET tipoff.

The Grizzlies are clinging to the eighth seed in the West, but face a tough chore against the Thunder, who are coming off a 105-86 rout of the Lakers on Wednesday. Oklahoma City opened a 3.5-point favorite and moved to -4.5 late Thursday evening for a 4 p.m. ET start.

NBA public betting

Consensus in the Celtics-Raptors clash indicates a solid preference for Toronto, which was drawing 65 percent of picks Thursday night. The preference is even greater for the Thunder, landing 72 percent of Covers Consensus picks against the Grizzlies.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 09:19 AM
701UTAH -702 SAN ANTONIO
SAN ANTONIO is 9-22 ATS (-15.2 Units) after scoring 105 points or more 5 straight games in the last 3 seasons.

703OKLAHOMA CITY -704 MEMPHIS
OKLAHOMA CITY is 7-0 ATS (7 Units) in road games off an upset win as an underdog in the current season.

705SACRAMENTO -706 BROOKLYN
SACRAMENTO is 10-2 ATS (7.8 Units) in road games after having lost 5 or 6 of their last 7 games in the current season.

707ORLANDO -708 PHILADELPHIA
ORLANDO is 14-3 ATS (10.7 Units) in road games versus poor defensive teams - shooting pct defense of >=46% in the current season.

709WASHINGTON -710 NEW ORLEANS
WASHINGTON is 8-1 ATS (6.9 Units) after 3 or more consecutive losses in the current season.

711BOSTON -712 TORONTO
BOSTON is 9-1 ATS (7.9 Units) after a blowout win by 20 points or more in the current season.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 10:18 AM
NBA

Friday, August 7

Trend Report

Utah @ San Antonio
Utah
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Utah's last 8 games when playing on the road against San Antonio
Utah is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games on the road
San Antonio
San Antonio is 16-2 SU in its last 18 games when playing at home against Utah
The total has gone OVER in 7 of San Antonio's last 8 games when playing at home against Utah

Oklahoma City @ Memphis
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City is 13-1 SU in its last 14 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Oklahoma City's last 7 games when playing on the road against Memphis
Memphis
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Memphis's last 9 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Memphis's last 7 games when playing at home against Oklahoma City

Sacramento @ Brooklyn
Sacramento
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Sacramento's last 8 games
Sacramento is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
Brooklyn
Brooklyn is 9-2 ATS in its last 11 games when playing at home against Sacramento
Brooklyn is 9-2 SU in its last 11 games when playing at home against Sacramento

Orlando @ Philadelphia
Orlando
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Orlando's last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 15 of Orlando's last 16 games
Philadelphia
Philadelphia is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Philadelphia's last 5 games at home

Washington @ New Orleans
Washington
Washington is 11-1 ATS in its last 12 games when playing on the road against New Orleans
Washington is 8-1 ATS in its last 9 games when playing New Orleans
New Orleans
The total has gone UNDER in 12 of New Orleans's last 14 games when playing at home against Washington
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of New Orleans's last 6 games

Boston @ Toronto
Boston
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston's last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Boston's last 8 games on the road
Toronto
Toronto is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Toronto's last 5 games at home

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 10:18 AM
NBA
Dunkel

Friday, August 7

Utah @ San Antonio

Game 701-702
August 7, 2020 @ 1:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Utah
San Antonio
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
San Antonio
by 10 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
San Antonio
by 8
Dunkel Pick:
San Antonio
(-8); Over

Oklahoma City @ Memphis

Game 703-704
August 7, 2020 @ 4:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Oklahoma City
Memphis
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Oklahoma City
by 9
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Oklahoma City
by 4 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Oklahoma City
(-4 1/2); Under

Sacramento @ Brooklyn

Game 705-706
August 7, 2020 @ 5:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Sacramento
Brooklyn
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Sacramento
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Sacramento
by 4 1/2
233 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Brooklyn
(+4 1/2); Under

Orlando @ Philadelphia

Game 707-708
August 7, 2020 @ 6:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Orlando
Philadelphia
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Orlando
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Philadelphia
by 4 1/2
222 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Orlando
(+4 1/2); Over

Washington @ New Orleans

Game 709-710
August 7, 2020 @ 8:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Washington
New Orleans
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
New Orleans
by 15 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Washington
by 6 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
New Orleans
(-6 1/2); Under

Boston @ Toronto

Game 711-712
August 7, 2020 @ 9:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Boston
Toronto
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Toronto
by 12 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Toronto
by 3
218 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Toronto
(-3); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 10:20 AM
WNBA

Thursday, August 6

Trend Report

Indiana @ Minnesota
Indiana
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Indiana's last 7 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
Indiana is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games
Minnesota
Minnesota is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
Minnesota is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against Indiana

New York @ Washington
New York
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of New York's last 11 games when playing Washington
New York is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games when playing on the road against Washington
Washington
Washington is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing New York
Washington is 16-2 SU in its last 18 games at home

Los Angeles @ Las Vegas
Los Angeles
Los Angeles is 14-3 SU in its last 17 games when playing Las Vegas
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Los Angeles's last 5 games when playing on the road against Las Vegas
Las Vegas
Las Vegas is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Las Vegas is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 10:23 AM
WNBA
Long Sheet

Friday, August 7

INDIANA (2 - 3) vs. MINNESOTA (4 - 1) - 8/7/2020, 6:00 PM

MINNESOTA is 3-3 against the spread versus INDIANA over the last 3 seasons
MINNESOTA is 4-2 straight up against INDIANA over the last 3 seasons
4 of 6 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

NEW YORK (0 - 5) vs. WASHINGTON (3 - 2) - 8/7/2020, 7:00 PM

WASHINGTON is 4-2 against the spread versus NEW YORK over the last 3 seasons
WASHINGTON is 6-0 straight up against NEW YORK over the last 3 seasons
3 of 6 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

LOS ANGELES (3 - 2) vs. LAS VEGAS (3 - 2) - 8/7/2020, 9:00 PM

LOS ANGELES is 4-3 against the spread versus LAS VEGAS over the last 3 seasons
LOS ANGELES is 4-3 straight up against LAS VEGAS over the last 3 seasons
4 of 6 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 10:55 AM
Bob Valentino

Friday freebie on the Thunder to continue to boom in the bubble as they take on the injured and fading Grizzlies.

OKC has impressed me in the return to hoops, as they play this late afternoon game having won 2 of their 3 with the lone loss coming in overtime to Denver.

Memphis lost Jaren Jackson Jr. to injury and they are now in danger of losing the 8th playoff spot in the conference standings thanks to 4 straight losses both straight up and against the spread. The overall skid is now at 5 in a row for the Grizzlies and I don't see it ending this afternoon.

The Thunder are bunched up for the 4th through 7th spot in the West, and while they have split the pair of regular season meetings prior to this afternoon's showdown, Oklahoma City has still won 8 of the last 10 meetings overall versus Memphis.

It sure looks to me like the Grizzlies are out of gas.

Go with the Thunder minus the points.

3* OKLAHOMA CITY

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 10:55 AM
Mitchell Newman

For Friday on the hardwood, going to lay the small chalk with the Toronto Raptors as they look to clinch the # 2 seed for the upcoming playoffs with a win over the puzzling Boston Celtics.

Toronto is the NBA's owner of the longest active win streak, as they have won and covered all 3 games in the reboot in the bubble in Orlando to run their straight up winning streak to 7 in a row with a 5-1-1 spread mark.

Boston enters this game as the # 3 seed in the East, but they have gone just 2-2 straight up in their 4 return games and are 1-2-1 in those 4 games.

The Celtics have shown very little cohesion since resuming play and Kemba Walker is still trying to heal up his injured knee as he missed the last game Boston played, but is expected to go tonight.

Boston has taken 2 of the 3 season series meetings straight up this year over the defending NBA Champs, but it is clear to me that Raptors coach Nick Nurse is among the best minds in the game currently and I expect Toronto to nail down the # 2 seed with the win and cover tonight.

Lay it with the Raptors.

4* TORONTO

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 10:56 AM
Chris Jordan

My free play for Friday is the Baltimore Orioles against the Washington Nationals, and if you're able to list pitchers, I want you listing only Tommy Milone.

The veteran left-hander is still looking for his first victory of the season, as he's 0-1 with a 5.63 ERA after struggling on Opening Day. He rebounded to pitch well in his second start, striking out eight over five innings of one-run ball against Tampa Bay, but didn't get the decision. He's struck out 13 in eight total innings.

Now he catches a Nationals team that has played just two games this month, after its series with the Miami Marlins was canceled due to coronavirus. Washington split two games with the Mets on Tuesday and Wednesday, and I'm going to be real critical of the Nats offense. In their first nine games, they've scored two or less runs in five of those games. They're averaging 3.33 runs per game, not something they're used to.

Baltimore may not be a better team overall, but its faced some stiff competition already, and is averaging 4.08 runs per game after 12 contests.

Let's take a shot with the road dog and list Milone only.

1* ORIOLES (With Milone)

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 10:57 AM
Jack Brayman

My free play is on the Columbus Blue Jackets over the Toronto Maple Leafs in NHL playoff action.

Last night the Maple Leafs took a 3-0 lead in the second period, and then watched Columbus creep back into the game before winning in overtime and pushing the Leafs to the brink of elimination. Pierre-Luc Dubois got his third goal of the game 18:24 into overtime, and now the Jackets bring a 2-1 series lead into tonight.

Columbus' Joonas Korpisalo gave up all three Toronto goals and made 12 saves before he was pulled, while Elvis Merzlikins stopped all 21 shots he faced to help the Jackets.

What convinced me this series is over is watching the post-game press conference live over zoom, and seeing how dejected the Maple Leafs were, and then hearing coach Sheldon Keefe speak. It was more than the disappointed sentiments after blowing a lead, it sounded clearly as if Columbus had sucked the soul from this team.

Columbus has now won 14 of the past 23 meetings, and when it comes to playing back-to-back, the Jackets haven't been bad at all. The Jackets finished the 2019-20 campaign by going 10-4-2 in its final eight sets of back-to-backs (5-1-2 in first games and 5-3-0 in second games). They swept three back-to-backs (Dec. 16-17, Jan. 6-7 and Jan. 18-19).

With a chance to serve the knockout punch here, and the Maple Leafs deflated from one night earlier, I'll play the Jackets.

3* BLUE JACKETS

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 10:58 AM
Football Jesus

FREE pick for FRI NBA , is Raptors -pts

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 10:58 AM
GAMEDAY NETWORK

FREE NBA WINNER 8/7/20
Celtics @ Raptors
Time: 9:00 PM EST
Free Pick: UNDER 219.5

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 11:00 AM
Totals Guru Aug 07 '20, 2:38 PM in 3h
NHL | Predators vs Coyotes
Play on: OVER 5½ +120

Free Total Annihilator On Predators vs Coyotes over 5½ +120

Can'tPickAWinner
Cole Faxon Aug 07 '20, 3:40 PM in 4h
PGA | Rory Sabbatini vs Nick Taylor
Play on: Nick Taylor +105 at Mirage

FREE PLAY on Nick Taylor +105

Can'tPickAWinner
Jimmy Boyd Aug 07 '20, 4:05 PM in 5h
PGA | Ryan Palmer vs Kevin Kisner
Play on: Ryan Palmer +100 at betonline

1* Free Pick on Ryan Palmer +100

Can'tPickAWinner
Bobby Conn Aug 07 '20, 5:20 PM in 6h
PGA | Abraham Ancer vs Charl Schwartzel
Play on: Abraham Ancer -184 at 1BetVegas

1* Free Play on Abraham Ancer -184

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 11:01 AM
Steve Janus Aug 07 '20, 6:05 PM in 7h
MLB | Orioles vs Nationals
Play on: Orioles +170 at sportsbook

1* Free Sharp Play on Orioles +170

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 11:01 AM
Mike Williams Aug 07 '20, 8:05 PM in 9h
MLB | Twins vs Royals
Play on: Royals +150 at sportsbook

1* on Royals +150

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 11:02 AM
Scott Rickenbach Aug 07 '20, 8:08 PM in 9h
NHL | Maple Leafs vs Blue Jackets
Play on: Blue Jackets +131 at betonline

Scott "The Bulldog" Rickenbach NHL Rotation #58 Friday Free Pick Columbus Blue Jackets Money Line (+) vs Toronto Maple Leafs @ 8:05 ET - After the big comeback win last night from a 3-0 deficit, the Blue Jackets can close this series out tonight and I expect them to do just that. The Maple Leafs confidence has to be shaken after inexcusably blowing a 3-goal lead in the loss to Columbus last night. After eventually losing that game in OT and then with the short turnaround without an off day in between, all the momentum belongs to the Jackets here. Keep in mind the Leafs enjoyed initial regular season success (winning 15 of 20) when coach Keefe first took over for the fired Babcock. However, since then the Maple Leafs closed out the season losing 27 of 47 games and now in the post-season have lost 2 of the first 3 games in this series. Blue Jackets coach Tortorella certainly has the experience edge over Keefe and also the Maple Leafs have been bounced from the playoffs in the first round in each of the past 3 seasons. In fact, Toronto hasn't won a playoff series since 2004! That futility continues here and brings more misery for the many Maple Leafs fans north of the border. The Blue Jackets are the more cohesive hockey club in my opinion and their bond has grown even stronger after last night's fantastic win. Free Pick COLUMBUS

Can'tPickAWinner
Brandon Lee Aug 07 '20, 8:10 PM in 9h
MLB | Reds vs Brewers
Play on: Reds -113 at YouWager

10* FREE MLB PICK (Reds -113)
I'm taking Cincinnati as a small road favorite against the Brewers on Friday. The Reds will have a clear edge on the mound in this one, as they send out Trevor Bauer, while Milwaukee's Eric Lauer makes his first start of the season.
Bauer has been incredible in his first two starts. He's allowed just 1 run on 4 hits with 20 strikeouts in 13 1/3 innings. Both of those starts did come against a bad Detroit team, but given how he dominated I'm confident he will keep it rolling.
Note that while the Brewers scored 8 runs in their win on Thursday, their offense hasn't been great in 2020 (they scored 4 or fewer in each of their previous 6 games).
Lauer's only action of 2020 came in relief back on July 26. This is his first year with Milwaukee. His previous two were with the Padres. He posted a 4.34 ERA and 1.54 WHIP in 23 starts back in 2018 and 4.45 ERA and 1.40 WHIP in 30 appearances (29 starts) last year. Give me the Reds -113!

Can'tPickAWinner
Hunter Price Aug 07 '20, 9:10 PM in 10h
MLB | Diamondbacks vs Padres
Play on: Diamondbacks +115 at sportsbook

1* Free Pick on Diamondbacks +115

Can'tPickAWinner
Kenny Walker Aug 07 '20, 9:10 PM in 10h
Play on: Diamondbacks +114 at jazz

Free Pick on Diamondbacks

Can'tPickAWinner
Mike Lundin Aug 07 '20, 9:40 PM in 10h
MLB | Giants vs Dodgers
Play on: Dodgers -1½ -131 at pinnacle

GIANTS @ DODGERS FREE PICK AUGUST 7, 2020
I expect the Los Angeles Dodgers to win and cover the runline when they host the San Francisco Giants for the opener of a three-game series Friday night.
Giants' righty Jeff Samardzija (0-1, 9.31 ERA) could not have had much worse of a start to the season, allowing five runs in back-to-back outings. The team lost the two games by two runs and four runs respectively.
The Dodgers counter with left-hander Julio Urias (1-0, 2.45 ERA) who's had a solid start to the year and limited Arizona to two runs through six innings of an 11-2 win last time out.
Urias has posted a 1.40 ERA in 38 2/3 career innings versus San Francisco and he has its current roster limited to a .173 batting average.
It's somewhat risky business backing a home team on the runline, but I think the Dodgers will have this one wrapped up early.
Free pick on Los Angeles Dodgers.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 11:34 AM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Stronach 5

Stronach 5 - Race 5

Leg E of the Stronach Pick 5 Race 8 from Laurel Park

Optional Claiming $35,000 • 5 1/2 Furlongs • Turf • Ages 3 and up • CR: 99 • Purse: $45,000 • Post: 4:32P

(RAIL AT 52 FEET). (PLUS UP TO 30% MBF) FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES OTHER THAN MAIDEN, CLAIMING, WAIVER CLAIMING, STARTER OR STATE SIRED OR STATE BRED RACES OR WHICH HAVE NEVER WON THREE RACES OR CLAIMING PRICE $35,000. THREE YEAR OLDS, 120 LBS.; OLDER, 125 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE SINCE JUNE 7 ALLOWED 3 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $35,000 (RACES WHERE ENTERED FOR $25,000 OR LESS NOT CONSIDERED IN ALLOWANCES) (HORSES WHICH HAVE NOT RUN SINCE MARCH 15, 2020, MAY ENTER A CLAIMING RACE AND WAIVE THE CLAIMING PRICE IF THE HORSE IS ENTERED FOR A CLAIMING PRICE NOT LESS THAN THE CLAIMING PRICE OF IT'S LAST START. THIS RULE IS ONLY APPLICABLE FOR A HORSE'S FIRST START BACK FOR A PERIOD OF 90 DAYS, STARTING WITH THE FIRST DAY LIVE RACING RESUMES IN MARYLAND). (IF DEEMED INADVISABLE BY MANAGEMENT TO RUN THIS RACE ON THE TURF COURSE, IT WILL BE RUN ON THE MAIN TRACK AT FIVE AND ONE HALF FURLONGS)

Contenders

Race Analysis

P#

Horse

Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Basic Race. This race has a mixed pace scenario. Check on scratches of any of the Front-runners (to look for a lone Front-runner). * KEY ANGLES * FORT FORTITUDE: Today is a sprint and this is the horse's third or fourth start after a l ayoff. TEMPT ME TWICE: Today is a sprint and this is the horse's third or fourth start after a layoff. TAPPIN CAT: Today is a sprint and the horse is carrying at least 120 lbs. CUESTION DE TIEMPO: Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. PAGLIACCI: Horse has run a Good Race within the last 30 days.

FORT FORTITUDE

7/2

9/2

TEMPT ME TWICE

7/2

6/1

TAPPIN CAT

5/2

7/1

CUESTION DE TIEMPO

9/2

10/1

PAGLIACCI

3/1

10/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure

ALLTHEWAY TO CAIRO

12/1

Front-runner

FORT FORTITUDE

7/2

Front-runner

TEMPT ME TWICE

7/2

Front-runner

SKY MAGICIAN

6/1

Stalker

TAPPIN CAT

5/2

Stalker

CUESTION DE TIEMPO

9/2

Trailer

PAGLIACCI

3/1

Trailer

JOSEPH

12/1

Trailer

FOLLOW THE DOG

15/1

Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 12:14 PM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Prairie Meadows

Prairie Meadows - Race 4

Win / Place / Show / Exacta / Quinella / Trifecta (.50 Min) Superfecta (.10 Min) / Pick 4 (.50 Min) / Pick 3 (.50 Min) / Daily Double

Claiming $5,000 • 5 1/2 Furlongs • Dirt • Ages 3 and up • CR: 72 • Purse: $15,070 • Post: 7:19P

FOR REGISTERED STATE BRED FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NOT WON TWO RACES IN 2020. THREE YEAR OLDS, 119 LBS.; OLDER, 124 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $5,000 (RACES WHERE ENTERED FOR $2,500 OR LESS NOT CONSIDERED IN ELIGIBILITY AND ALLOWANCES).

Contenders

Race Analysis

P#

Horse

Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Basic Race. This race has a mixed pace scenario. Check on scratches of any of the Front-runners (to look for a lone Front-runner). * KEY ANGLES * LEIGHTON KENTUCKY: Horse has a TrackMaster "+" designation or an "L" designation. CALL T HE SHOTS: Today is a sprint and this is the horse's third or fourth start after a layoff. SHIMMERING DREAM: Horse has run a Good Race within the last 30 days. I'M NASTY TOO: Horse has run a Good Race within the last 30 days. RUN SOME KOPPY'S: Toda y is a sprint and this is the horse's third or fourth start after a layoff.

LEIGHTON KENTUCKY

8/1

5/1

CALL THE SHOTS

4/1

7/1

SHIMMERING DREAM

2/1

7/1

I'M NASTY TOO

3/1

9/1

RUN SOME KOPPY'S

8/1

9/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure

LEIGHTON KENTUCKY

8/1

Front-runner

I'M NASTY TOO

3/1

Front-runner

SHIMMERING DREAM

2/1

Alternator/Stalker

RUN SOME KOPPY'S

8/1

Alternator/Stalker

CALL THE SHOTS

4/1

Alternator/Stalker

INTOXICATING KISS

6/1

Trailer

CANELA CALIENTE

10/1

Trailer

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 12:15 PM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/bar.gif

Saratoga - Race #4 - Post: 2:54pm - Maiden Claiming - 8.5 furlongs on the Turf. Purse: $57,000 Class Rating: 83

Rating: https://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpg

#8 CAREFREE HIGHWAY (ML=8/1)
#7 BASELINE DRIVE (ML=7/5)

CAREFREE HIGHWAY - You'll be making money left and right by turning your betting money onto this jock/trainer combination. BASELINE DRIVE - Got some betting action in only race on Jun 24th at Gulfstream Park, but finished fourth. Has a shot in this field. This trainer brings horses to the grass in shape and ready to win, winning over 20 percent of the time under similar conditions. Here is an appropriate handicapping angle that I've used many times before. Play a filly (like this one) getting Lasix for the second time.

Vulnerable Contenders: #6 HOT BUTTON (ML=3/1), #5 HALO CITY (ML=4/1),

HOT BUTTON - I predict bad luck for this horse in this race. HALO CITY - Hasn't been doing anything at all of late.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:

Bet on #8 CAREFREE HIGHWAY to win if you can get at least 7/5 odds

EXACTA WAGERS:

Box [7,8]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:

Skip

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 12:19 PM
Handicapped by Top Horse Analytics at Del Mar

08/07/20, DMR, Race 5, 4.09 PT
08/07/20,DMR,5,5F [Turf] 00:54:04 CLAIMING. Purse $37,000 (plus up to $4,440 CBOIF - California Bred Owner Fund). FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD. Three Year Olds, 122 lbs.; Older, 125 lbs. Non-winners Of Two Races Since May 7, 2020 Allowed 2 lbs. A race since then Allowed 4 lbs. Claiming Price $40,000, if for $35,000, allowed 2 lbs. (Maiden races and Claiming races for $32,000 or less not considered). (Rail at 12 feet).
. . . .
Best in race Flags - (J)ockey (T)rainer (S)peed (F)inish (E)arnings (W)orkouts (L)ead (C)loser
After scratches, a horse P# must be the top rated horse for the WPC and ROI to be valid.

Rating
P#
Horse Name
M/L
Jockey
Trainer
Flags
WPC
ROI *

Nero
9/2
Rispoli U
Sadler John W.
EWL
1.33/$1

Blackout (FR)
7/2
Centeno A
Miller Peter

1.17/$1

Smokin Blackjack
6-1
Hernandez J J
Glatt Mark

1.33/$1

Italiano
5-1
Prat F
Belvoir Vann
J
1.33/$1

Reedley
15-1
Maldonado E A
Saldana Reed

1.33/$1

He's Like Violence
12-1
Cedillo A
Glatt Mark
F
1.33/$1

Seven Scents
5-1
Velez J I
Puype Mike

1.33/$1

Honeymoonz Over
6-1
Flores E
Baker D. Wayne

1.33/$1

Truth Seeker
15-1
Gonzalez R
Miyadi Steven
T
1.33/$1

Portando
15-1
Roman E A
Carava Jack
SC
1.33/$1

* Top rated horse with "Turf Surface Not fm/hd" - WPC 25.00, ROI 0.92/$1
If Race Is Off Turf Best in race Flags - (J)ockey (T)rainer (S)peed (F)inish (E)arnings (W)orkouts (L)ead (C)loser
After scratches, a horse P# must be the top rated horse for the WPC and ROI to be valid.

Rating
P#
Horse Name
M/L
Jockey
Trainer
Flags
WPC
ROI *

Nero
9/2
Rispoli U
Sadler John W.
EWL
1.50/$1

Smokin Blackjack
6-1
Hernandez J J
Glatt Mark

2.10/$1

Blackout (FR)
7/2
Centeno A
Miller Peter

2.10/$1

Reedley
15-1
Maldonado E A
Saldana Reed

2.10/$1

Italiano
5-1
Prat F
Belvoir Vann
J
2.75/$1

He's Like Violence
12-1
Cedillo A
Glatt Mark
F
2.10/$1

Honeymoonz Over
6-1
Flores E
Baker D. Wayne

2.10/$1

Seven Scents
5-1
Velez J I
Puype Mike

2.10/$1

Truth Seeker
15-1
Gonzalez R
Miyadi Steven
T
2.10/$1

Portando
15-1
Roman E A
Carava Jack
SC
2.10/$1

* Top rated horse with "Dirt Surface Not fst/wf" - WPC 57.14, ROI 2.24/$1

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 12:20 PM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Ellis Park

Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 8 - Allowance - 8.5f on the Turf. Purse: $38000 Class Rating: 92

FOR FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON A RACE OTHER THAN MAIDEN, CLAIMING, OR STARTER OR WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 120 LBS.; OLDER, 125 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE AT A MILE OR OVER SINCE JULY 7 ALLOWED 2 LBS. (IF DEEMED INADVISABLE BY

RECOMMENDED CHOICES

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/wg.gif

# 11 HOW IRONIC 12/1

# 4 JEN TAKE CHARGE 5/1

# 8 ELLA BRILLA 5/2

HOW IRONIC is the strongest bet in this competition especially at such a decent 12/1. Recent numbers for the jockey - 16 win percent - make this filly stand out in this field. This racer could shock this group at a big price. JEN TAKE CHARGE - Shows evidence of the look of a lucrative play, averaging a solid 82 speed figure which is one of the best in this field. ELLA BRILLA - Beschizza has very solid numbers that point to this filly to be a sharp contender. Win percentage under similar conditions may be the key for this filly.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 12:21 PM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Ruidoso Downs

Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 10 - Maiden Claiming - 7.5f on the Dirt. Purse: $5510 Class Rating: 64

FOR MAIDENS, THREE, FOUR, AND FIVE YEARS OLD. THREE YEAR OLDS, 118 LBS.; OLDER, 122 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $6,500. NEW MEXICO BRED CLAIMING PRICE $10,000.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/wg.gif

# 6 THIRSTY MONKEY 5/2

# 8 WISKEYS DREAMS 9/2

# 4 KEATON 2/1

I have to consider THIRSTY MONKEY here. Has performed strongly lately in sprint races, posting a nifty 55 avg Equibase Speed Figure. This horse has to be in condition coming back to race so soon. With Sigala on top him, this gelding will probably be able to break out early for this race. WISKEYS DREAMS - Danley has a strong win percent with horses travelling in dirt sprint races. Gamblers should note that this equine runs with second time Lasix today. KEATON - Looks respectable for the conditions of this competition today, showing solid

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 12:22 PM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/bar.gif

Evangeline Downs - Race #5 - Post: 7:38pm - Maiden Claiming - 7.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $14,500 Class Rating: 43

Rating: https://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpg

#10 GOING JAPANESE (ML=5/1)
#7 IDE B A WINNER (ML=6/1)

GOING JAPANESE - Got to appreciate a good work horse. This gelding's last workout was second fastest of the day for the distance. A racer coming back this promptly after a nice outing is a good signal. Was in a $5,000 Maiden Claiming race at Evangeline Downs last race out. That affair had a class figure of 60 and he is moving down in this field. A certain contender. Widely used handicapping angle - 3rd or 4th start after a vacation generally leads to a big effort. This horse is live today. You have to like that last race speed figure, 42, which is the best last race fig of this field. Earnings per start (EPS) is something that I believe can be a very valuable handicapping factor. This thoroughbred is ranked numero uno in this field. IDE B A WINNER - Jockey jumped on this gelding's back for the 1st time on Jul 24th. Should 'know' the equine even better in this race. Taking a trip down in class ranks; has the power to make his presence felt. Last time out, finished fourth on a track listed as good at Evangeline Downs. Have to do better today.

Vulnerable Contenders: #9 BLUE RIDGE BODI (ML=5/2), #11 RUNCIMAN (ML=4/1), #6 GALLOPING BOOTS (ML=8/1),

BLUE RIDGE BODI - If he goes off near the M/L odds of 5/2, I'll have to pass. RUNCIMAN - Tough to put any cash on this gelding on the front end. Likes to hit the board though. Once you've got at least ten races at the track and still have no wins, its tough to break through for a victory. GALLOPING BOOTS - This horse hasn't shown much effort in the last two contests. 8/1 is not priced right for any animal in a sprint of 7 furlongs that hasn't hit the board in a short distance affair recently. Disappointing speed figure last time around the track at Evangeline Downs at 1 mile. Don't think this steed will improve too much today.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:

#10 GOING JAPANESE to win at post-time odds of 2/1 or better

EXACTA WAGERS:

Box [7,10]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:

None

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:

None

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 12:23 PM
Handicapped by Top Horse Analytics at Laurel Park

08/07/20, LRL, Race 8, 4.32 ET
08/07/20,LRL,8,5 1/2F [Turf] 1:00:04 ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING. Purse $45,000. (PLUS UP TO 30% MBF) FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES OTHER THAN MAIDEN, CLAIMING, WAIVER CLAIMING, STARTER OR STATE SIRED OR STATE BRED RACES OR WHICH HAVE NEVER WON THREE RACES OR CLAIMING PRICE $35,000. Three Year Olds, 120 lbs.; Older, 125 lbs. Non-winners Of A Race Since June 7 Allowed 3 lbs. Claiming Price $35,000 (Races Where Entered For $25,000 Or Less Not Considered In Allowances) (Horses which have not run since March 15, 2020, may enter a claiming race and waive the claiming price if the horse is entered for a claiming price not less than the claiming price of it's last start. This rule is only applicable for a horse's first start back for a period of 90 days, starting with the first day live racing resumes in Maryland). (If deemed inadvisable by management to run this race on the Turf course, it will be run on the main track at Five and One half Furlongs) (Rail at 52 feet).
. . . .
Best in race Flags - (J)ockey (T)rainer (S)peed (F)inish (E)arnings (W)orkouts (L)ead (C)loser

Rating
P#
Horse Name
M/L
Jockey
Trainer
Flags
WPC
ROI *

Fort Fortitude
7/2
Marquez C
Ness Jamie
TW
1.50/$1

Pagliacci
3-1
Toledo J
Klesaris Steve
FE
1.50/$1

Sky Magician
6-1
Pimentel J
Trombetta Michael J.
J
1.50/$1

Tappin Cat
5/2
Toledo J
Capuano Gary

1.50/$1

Tempt Me Twice
7/2
Gomez K
Merryman Ann W.
L
1.50/$1

Cuestion de Tiempo
9/2
Karamanos H
Correas. IV Ignacio
S
1.50/$1

Alltheway to Cairo
12-1
Perez X
Reynolds Joan A.

1.50/$1

Joseph
12-1
Lyapustina T
Jenkins Rodney
C
1.50/$1

Follow the Dog
15-1
Rosales V
Schoenthal Phil

1.50/$1

* Top rated horse with "Turf Surface Not fm/hd" - WPC 38.71, ROI 1.79/$1
If Race Is Off Turf Best in race Flags - (J)ockey (T)rainer (S)peed (F)inish (E)arnings (W)orkouts (L)ead (C)loser

Rating
P#
Horse Name
M/L
Jockey
Trainer
Flags
WPC
ROI *

Fort Fortitude
7/2
Marquez C
Ness Jamie
TW
1.04/$1

Pagliacci
3-1
Toledo J
Klesaris Steve
SFE
1.38/$1

Tempt Me Twice
7/2
Gomez K
Merryman Ann W.
L
1.38/$1

Tappin Cat
5/2
Toledo J
Capuano Gary

1.38/$1

Sky Magician
6-1
Pimentel J
Trombetta Michael J.
J
1.38/$1

Cuestion de Tiempo
9/2
Karamanos H
Correas. IV Ignacio

1.38/$1

Alltheway to Cairo
12-1
Perez X
Reynolds Joan A.

0.85/$1

Follow the Dog
15-1
Rosales V
Schoenthal Phil

1.38/$1

Joseph
12-1
Lyapustina T
Jenkins Rodney
C
1.04/$1

* Top rated horse with "Dirt Surface Not fst/wf" - WPC 33.69, ROI 0.91/$1

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 02:08 PM
Rk
Sports Services
Free Sports Picks

NSA(The Legend) (https://www.nsawins.com/)
Baseball – Yankees over 8

Gameday Network (https://www.gamedaynetwork.com/)
Baseball – Reds -115

VegasSI.com (https://www.vegassi.com/)
Baseball – Phillies +100

Vegas Line Crushers (https://www.vegaslinecrushers.com/)
Baseball – Rockies +115

Sports Action 365 (https://www.sportsaction365.com/)
Basketball – Spurs -8

Point Spread Report (https://www.pointspreadreport.com/)
Basketball – Celtics over 219.5

Lou Panelli (https://www.nsawins.com/lou-big-play-panelli/)
Basketball – Nets +4.5

Gerry “Big Cat” Andino (https://www.nsawins.com/gerry-big-cat-andino/)
Basketball – Pelicans -7.5

VegasSI.com Platinum Info Club (https://www.vegassi.com/)
Baseball – Red Sox -115

William E. Stockton (https://www.nsawins.com/william-e-stockton/)
Baseball – Yankees over 8

Vincent Pioli (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/vincent-pioli/)
Baseball – Dodgers -1.5

Steve “Scoop” Kendall (https://www.nsawins.com/steve-scoop-kendall/)
Baseball – Astros over 8.5

SCORE (https://www.pointspreadreport.com/)
Basketball – Celtics +2

East Coast Line Movers (https://www.pointspreadreport.com/)
Basketball – Spurs -8

Tony Campone (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/tony-campone/)
Basketball – Nets under 231

Chicago Sports Group (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/chicago-sports-group/)
Basketball – Magic over 222.5

Hollywood Sportsline (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/hollywood-sportsline/)
Baseball – Angels -170

VIP Action (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/vip-action-sports/)
Baseball – Yankees -105

South Beach Sports (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/south-beach-sports/)
Baseball – Nationals -170

Las Vegas Sports Commission (https://www.pointspreadreport.com/)
Baseball – Red Sox -115

NY Players Club (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/new-york-players-club/)
Basketball – Magic +4.5

Fred Callahan (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/fred-callahan/)
Basketball – Spurs -8

Las Vegas Private CEO Club (https://www.vegaslinecrushers.com)
Basketball – Thunder -4.5

Michigan Sports (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/michigan-sports-network/)
Basketball – Celtics +2

National Consensus Report (https://www.pointspreadreport.com/)
Baseball – Cardinals over 8.5

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 02:12 PM
Jeff Siegel's Saratoga/Del Mar Wagering Strategies - 8/7/20 August 7, 2020
Jeff Siegel’s Daily Analysis & Wagering Strategies
Saratoga/Del Mar
Friday, August 7, 2020

Specifically designed for the rolling exotic player, Jeff Siegel’s “Daily Analysis and Wagering Strategies” isolates those horses that should be included in daily doubles, pick-3s, pick-4s, pick-5s, and the pick-6.
It is recommended that Jeff’s selections be used to augment the reader’s own personal handicapping, though excellent results can be achieved by applying the rolling exotic strategy specified by Jeff’s analysis. Jeff’s recommended plays are intended for players with a moderate budget; however, readers are encouraged to adjust Jeff’s wagering strategy to fit their preferred investment level.
Grade A=Highest degree of confidence.
Grade B=Solid Play.
Grade C=Least preferred, or pass.
Grade X=probable winner but odds are not likely to offer wagering value.
The selections are available every racing day after morning scratches. For updates, please follow us on twitter @jsiegelracing.

Today’s Del Mar Best Plays:

Third Race – Post Time: 3:08 PT
7 – Veteran (4-1)

Shows up in a claimer for the first time and may have found his friends after a pair of disappointing races vs. much stronger maiden special weight foes to begin his career. The R. Mandella-trained colt continues to impress in the a.m., so we’re willing to give the son of Quality Road one more chance. Definitely has the early speed to be on or near the lead throughout and against this band he may forget to stop. There may be good value at his morning line of 4-1 if you can get it.

Ninth Race – Post Time: 6:09 PT.
7 – Alice Marble (6-1)

Was given a race in her debut in June after falling far back early and then closing a ton ground through the lane but much too late in a performance that was featured in a Black Book segment (view video) (https://www.xbtv.com/video/black-book/black-book-xpress-alice-marble-is-worth-following-in-her-next-start/). The daughter of Grazen should get serious today, and a series of significant workouts at Los Alamitos since that outing indicates the S. Miyadi-trained sophomore has considerably more early speed than she showed first time out. With the switch to underrated jockey R. Gonzalez for a barn that has superior stats with second-timers, she’s worth a play at 6-1 on the morning line in this California-bred five furlong turf sprint.

Saratoga Analysis and Wagering Strategies:

RACE 1: Post 1:10 ET. Grade: X
Single: 1-Klickitat

Forecast: The Friday opener is a race we’re not planning to get too involved in. It’s maiden $40,000 inner turf claiming router featuring an even money morning line favorite Klickitat, a nine race maiden and beaten in a photo in his last pair, most recently off a long layoff. The J. Jerkens-trained gelding has little to beat and is guaranteed an ideal ground-saving trip from his good inside draw. Additionally, his numbers are better than par for the level and the First Samurai gelding appears capable of running equally well on the lead or from off the pace. In a no-value wagering affair, he’s a logical short price rolling exotic single, so you can use him in that role and simply sit out the race.
RACE 2: Post 1:44 ET. Grade: B
Single: 8-Seven Seven

Forecast: Seven Seven, a $77,000 2-year-old in training purchase, was a bit green but displayed plenty of ability when breezing a furlong in :10 1/5 at the OBS March Sale, showing good athleticism and a nice way of going after switching to his correct lead late in that workout. At Monmouth Park the son of Laoban shows a healthy if not flashy work tab for K. Breen, whose stats with debut runners are quite impressive. From his comfortable outside draw he can load last and hopefully break first. In a race reduced to just six starters following overnight scratches and with the known element not terribly inspiring, let’s take a stand and make him a win play and rolling exotic single.
RACE 3: Post 2:20 ET. Grade: C
Use: 6-Sun Summers; 9-Bean Counter

Forecast: Bean Counter, a lightly-raced 4-year-old filly that originally brought $220,000 at auction, most recently won a starter’s $50,000 allowance turf miler at Belmont Park in mid-June and today shows up in a restricted (nw-3) $35,000 seller. Obviously, she’s being culled from the stable (you’ll see this a lot with the yearling sales approaching) but the T. Pletcher-trained daughter of Into Mischief can beat this field if she at least one good one left in her. The likely favorite and our slight top pick is Sun Summers, a recent $40,000 claim by M. Maker in a restricted (nw-2) $40,000 grass affair at Belmont Park in late June. Her new connections aren’t worried about protecting her based on the return for a slightly lesser price tag, but on pure numbers she’s comparable to ‘Counter and is a “must use” in rolling exotic play. We’ll include both in our rolling exotics but otherwise pass the race.
RACE 4: Post 2:54 ET. Grade: B-
Use: 4-Kemba; 5-Halo City; 7-Baseline Drive

Forecast: Baseline Drive missed at 4/5 in her debut vs. maiden special weight fillies and mares at Gulfstream Park in June, winding up fourth after a slow start and a wide trip. It wasn’t a bad race according to the numbers and this drop to the maiden $75,000 level seems appropriate for a barn that has superior stats (35% with a flat-bet profit) with this angle. We’re expecting the daughter of Point of Honor to be along in time. Others worth considering in rolling exotic play include Kemba and Halo City. The former ran surprisingly well at 93-1 when pressing the pace and holding on well to be third vs. tougher straight maidens last time out and picks up J. Rosario while dropping back into a seller, while the ‘City has speed figures that fit and could show improvement if held up early and allowed to rally late.
RACE 5: Post 3:28 ET. Grade: B-
Use: 2-Honor Way; 3-Fair Regis; 4-Kept True

Forecast: Here’s a fairly competitive allowance optional claiming sprint for fillies and mares that has at least three legitimate possibilities It’s a spread race in rolling exotic play with at a chance to collect on a decent price. Honor Way is most comfortable as a late-running sprinter and drops into a realistic spot after being outrun in the much stronger restricted stakes here last month. The veteran mare – a real pro with 10 career victories – is ideally suited for this extended sprint distance (she’s a career 3-for-6 at this exact trip) and with a little help up front should be dangerous in the final furlong. Back with “win rider” J. Ortiz and over the Saratoga main track which she’s shown a liking for in the past, the C. Baker-trained mare offers value at or near her morning line of 5-1. Fair Regis, a close third behind Honor Way under similar conditions two runs back, is a major player once again and is a “must use” at 4-1 on the morning line. She has a bit more tactical speed than ‘Way and should have every chance from a pace stalking position. I. Ortiz, Jr., who has won on her in the past, gets back aboard. Kept True adds blinkers and seems likely to be the quickest of the quick. Freshened since March but with a recent work tab that should have her plenty fit, the daughter of Yes It’s True was a good winner over this track last year off a similar layoff and can be expected to fire a big shot fresh, though the barn’s record with come-backers isn’t one to brag about. If she clears easily she may get very brave.
RACE 6: Post 4:04 ET. Grade: B-
Use: 1-O’Gotten Girl; 7-Mad Maddy; 8-Army Wife; 10-Credit Enhancement

Forecast: This is a stronger-than-par maiden special weight turf sprint for juvenile fillies containing several promising newcomers that are bred to excel on grass. O’Gotten Girl actually is one that doesn’t really have a grass pedigree but she’s very quick and much more dangerous than her 15-1 morning line would indicate. The daughter of Competitive Edge shows no stakes winners in the first three generations of her female family yet brought $140,000 at the OBS April sale after breezing a quarter mile in :20 4/5. She didn’t change leads in that workout, nor did she in a local July 26 main track drill in which she was hard held and able to go considerable faster if permitted. From the rail she has to leave with her field but if the G. Gullo-trained filly breaks well she might be extremely dangerous at a big price. Amy Wife also has impressed in the morning in drills that have been accomplished exclusively on dirt. Certainly bred to excel on turf, the daughter of Declaration of War breezed a furlong in :10 1/5 at the OBS April sale before being sold for $190,000. She’s an efficient mover with a good turn of foot and looks very dangerous first crack out of the box for trainer M. Maker. Credit Enhancement has been less impressive in the morning that either ‘Girl or ‘Wife but she’s a daughter of More Than Ready and could easily be much comfortable on grass than dirt This will be her first opportunity to get a feel of the lawn and the surface could move her up considerably for C. Brown (22% with first-timers). The most dangerous of the known element is the extremely quick Mad Maddy. She cut out good fractions when runner-up over this course and distance last month but didn’t find much off the bridle when succumbing to the talented Outadore in the final furlong. The daughter of American Pharoah has had three starts and really hasn’t yet produced any significant forward move, but if the others don’t fire, she could get loose early and roll all the way to the wire.
RACE 7: Post 4:40 ET. Grade: B
Use: 3-Archumybaby; 5-Daria’s Angel; 9-Keep Your Distance

Forecast: Older $25,000 claiming fillies and mares compete in an elongated sprint in fairly competitive race for the level. Archumybaby returns to her winning level after finishing a respectable third in a $32,000 claimer over this track last month. That race was at six furlongs; today’s seven furlong trip is much more to her liking (3 wins in 5 starts) so we’re anticipating the O. Noda-trained mare will be able to settle just off the leaders and then kick home when it counts. There are a couple of others to consider in your rolling exotics, at least as back-ups. Keep Your Distance was waiver protected when winning a $16,00 seller off the bench in mid-June and today is double jumped in class in what we’ll take as a sign of confidence. She’s a lifetime winner of 16 races and too far too genuine to dismiss, even though she’s been facing less foes in all of her recent outings. Daria’s Angel was a winner for $32,000 when last seen in February but then disappeared. She returns on the one-level drop – not a particularly encouraging sign – but if she comes back as well as she left the veteran Gemologist mare could be in the thick of it throughout.
RACE 8: Post 5:14 ET. Grade: B-
Use: 1-Silky Blue; 7-Jen’s Battle

Forecast: Silky Blue was 18-1 when she graduated in her second career start in mid-June at Belmont Park, doing so at the expense of subsequent stakes winner Fresco, and the daughter of Hard Spun looks very live on the one-level raise while stretching out to a mile from a comfortable inside draw. She’ll probably not offer a whole lot of wagering value at 9/5 on the morning line but if she handles the two-turn trip she’ll be tough. Jen’s Battle is also trying a distance of ground for the first time and projects to be prominent throughout, perhaps even on the lead. She remains protected after being claimed for $40,000 last November, and after a couple of recent sprint outings the daughter of Declaration of War should be sharp on the stretch-out. J. Rosario stays aboard, another positive factor. We’ll try to survive and advance using just these two rolling exotic play.
RACE 9: Post 5:46 ET. Grade: B
Use: 6-Cazadero; 9-Therideofalifetime; 10-Jackie’s Warrior

Forecast: This year’s edition of the Saratoga Special S.-G2 appears to have come up stronger than usual. We’ll go three-deep while preferring the recent highly-impressive Keeneland maiden winner Therideofalifetime on top. His fast, highly-rated score last month was accomplished on the lead, but he’ll probably be relegated to a stalker’s role in a field with plenty of early zip. He has to prove he can win with that type of trip; the gamble is that he can. Cazadero, unbeaten in two starts including the Bashford Manor S.-G3 at Churchill Downs, proved he could settle off a hot pace and rally in the lane last time out and similar tactics should be employed today. The son of Street Sense isn’t quite as fast on pure numbers as Therideofalifetime, so we’ll see what he’s really made of today. Jackie’s Warrior won his debut at the expense of Therideofalifetime despite a less than ideal trip and could easily score right back. From his outside draw the son of Maclean’s Music should pop and go and may be quick enough to clear the field. With R. Santana, Jr. opting for his S. Asmussen-trained stablemate Cazadero (as he should), J. Rosario picks up the call.
RACE 10: Post 6:18 ET. Grade: B-
Use: 2-Tilsa; 5-Dripping In

Forecast: Tisla drops into a winning spot in this modest maiden $40,000 turf dash for fillies and mares and should appreciate sprinting for the first time in her third career start. After setting the pace and then weakening when facing tougher maiden $75,000 milers at Belmont Park last time out, she projects to be on or near the lead throughout in a field in which most of the closers have been thoroughly exposed. She looks on paper every bit the 2-1 morning line favorite that she is. Dripping In, like our top pick a route-to-sprint play, is a 10-race maiden but has never raced at this level. She removes blinkers, switches to J. Rosario, and should be included somewhere on your ticket.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 02:15 PM
Cappers Access

MLB (Fri) Yankees
MLB (Fri) Padres
NBA (Fri) Thunder
NBA (Fr) Celtics
NHL (Fri) Oilers
NHL (Fri) Predatorss

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 02:17 PM
Tony Sacco's

Free Play for FRIDAY is on the

MIN WILD

Can'tPickAWinner
Hollywood Anthony

Your FRIDAY Free Play from Hollywood Anthony

WAS WIZARDS

Can'tPickAWinner
John Anthony Sports

Free Selection: FRI

MON CANADIENS

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 02:57 PM
NBA
Long Sheet

Friday, August 7

UTAH (43 - 25) vs. SAN ANTONIO (29 - 38) - 8/7/2020, 1:00 PM
UTAH is 94-73 ATS (+13.7 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game over the last 3 seasons.
SAN ANTONIO is 27-38 ATS (-14.8 Units) in all games this season.
SAN ANTONIO is 24-37 ATS (-16.7 Units) after scoring 115 points or more over the last 2 seasons.

SAN ANTONIO is 5-4 against the spread versus UTAH over the last 3 seasons
UTAH is 5-4 straight up against SAN ANTONIO over the last 3 seasons
6 of 9 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

OKLAHOMA CITY (42 - 25) vs. MEMPHIS (32 - 37) - 8/7/2020, 4:00 PM
OKLAHOMA CITY is 41-25 ATS (+13.5 Units) in all games this season.
OKLAHOMA CITY is 16-7 ATS (+8.3 Units) when the total is greater than or equal to 220 this season.
OKLAHOMA CITY is 19-10 ATS (+8.0 Units) revenging a loss vs opponent this season.
OKLAHOMA CITY is 11-3 ATS (+7.7 Units) off an upset win as an underdog this season.
OKLAHOMA CITY is 12-4 ATS (+7.6 Units) after a win by 10 points or more this season.
OKLAHOMA CITY is 14-4 ATS (+9.6 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
OKLAHOMA CITY is 31-19 ATS (+10.1 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game this season.
OKLAHOMA CITY is 32-23 ATS (+6.7 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game this season.
MEMPHIS is 3-12 ATS (-10.2 Units) on Friday nights this season.
MEMPHIS is 10-24 ATS (-16.4 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
MEMPHIS is 3-12 ATS (-10.2 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season over the last 2 seasons.

MEMPHIS is 6-3 against the spread versus OKLAHOMA CITY over the last 3 seasons
OKLAHOMA CITY is 7-2 straight up against MEMPHIS over the last 3 seasons
6 of 9 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

SACRAMENTO (29 - 39) vs. BROOKLYN (32 - 36) - 8/7/2020, 5:00 PM
BROOKLYN is 48-27 ATS (+18.3 Units) against Pacific division opponents since 1996.
BROOKLYN is 38-19 ATS (+17.1 Units) in road games after a division game since 1996.
BROOKLYN is 64-49 ATS (+10.1 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.
BROOKLYN is 28-15 ATS (+11.5 Units) in road games versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game - 2nd half of the season over the last 3 seasons.
SACRAMENTO is 81-67 ATS (+7.3 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
SACRAMENTO is 43-28 ATS (+12.2 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.

BROOKLYN is 3-2 against the spread versus SACRAMENTO over the last 3 seasons
BROOKLYN is 3-2 straight up against SACRAMENTO over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

ORLANDO (32 - 37) vs. PHILADELPHIA (41 - 27) - 8/7/2020, 6:30 PM
ORLANDO is 9-20 ATS (-13.0 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
ORLANDO is 2-10 ATS (-9.0 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season this season.
ORLANDO is 20-11 ATS (+7.9 Units) in road games versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game this season.
PHILADELPHIA is 4-13 ATS (-10.3 Units) in road games against Southeast division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 2-11 ATS (-10.1 Units) in road games revenging a loss vs opponent this season.
PHILADELPHIA is 20-29 ATS (-11.9 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game this season.
PHILADELPHIA is 2-12 ATS (-11.2 Units) in road games versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game - 2nd half of the season this season.
PHILADELPHIA is 7-20 ATS (-15.0 Units) in road games versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game this season.
PHILADELPHIA is 2-12 ATS (-11.2 Units) in road games versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game - 2nd half of the season this season.

ORLANDO is 5-4 against the spread versus PHILADELPHIA over the last 3 seasons
PHILADELPHIA is 5-4 straight up against ORLANDO over the last 3 seasons
5 of 9 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

WASHINGTON (24 - 44) vs. NEW ORLEANS (29 - 39) - 8/7/2020, 8:00 PM
WASHINGTON is 167-220 ATS (-75.0 Units) on Friday nights since 1996.
WASHINGTON is 15-27 ATS (-14.7 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 19-38 ATS (-22.8 Units) in road games versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 19-37 ATS (-21.7 Units) in road games versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 22-40 ATS (-22.0 Units) in road games versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game - 2nd half of the season since 1996.
NEW ORLEANS is 12-3 ATS (+8.7 Units) in road games off a upset loss as a favorite over the last 2 seasons.
NEW ORLEANS is 18-7 ATS (+10.3 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a losing record - 2nd half of the season over the last 3 seasons.
NEW ORLEANS is 20-9 ATS (+10.1 Units) in road games versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game - 2nd half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 8-1 ATS (+6.9 Units) after 3 or more consecutive losses this season.
NEW ORLEANS is 6-18 ATS (-13.8 Units) on Friday nights over the last 2 seasons.

WASHINGTON is 3-1 against the spread versus NEW ORLEANS over the last 3 seasons
WASHINGTON is 3-1 straight up against NEW ORLEANS over the last 3 seasons
2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

BOSTON (45 - 23) vs. TORONTO (49 - 18) - 8/7/2020, 9:00 PM
TORONTO is 37-28 ATS (+6.2 Units) in all games this season.
TORONTO is 29-19 ATS (+8.1 Units) as a favorite this season.
BOSTON is 38-26 ATS (+9.4 Units) in all games this season.
BOSTON is 45-27 ATS (+15.3 Units) as an underdog over the last 3 seasons.
BOSTON is 10-2 ATS (+7.8 Units) after a division game this season.
BOSTON is 155-115 ATS (+28.5 Units) in road games revenging a home loss vs opponent since 1996.
BOSTON is 16-7 ATS (+8.3 Units) revenging a loss vs opponent this season.
BOSTON is 20-10 ATS (+9.0 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
BOSTON is 18-8 ATS (+9.2 Units) in road games versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game this season.
BOSTON is 100-79 ATS (+13.1 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game over the last 3 seasons.
TORONTO is 225-274 ATS (-76.4 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season since 1996.

BOSTON is 6-5 against the spread versus TORONTO over the last 3 seasons
BOSTON is 6-5 straight up against TORONTO over the last 3 seasons
6 of 11 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 02:58 PM
Hoop Trends for Friday August 7
Vince Akins

ATS Play ON Trend of the Day
Matchup: Orlando at Philadelphia (6:35 p.m. ET)

-- The Magic are 9-0 ATS (8.39 ppg) after they has at least twice as many assists as turnovers.

ATS Play AGAINST Trend of the Day
Matchup: Utah at San Antonio (1:05 p.m. ET)

-- The Spurs are 0-10 ATS (-6.80 ppg) off a loss as a dog when they are not on a 5+ game losing streak.

OU Play OVER Trend of the Day
Matchup: Utah at San Antonio (1:05 p.m. ET)

-- The Spurs are 11-0-1 OU (11.33 ppg) with less than two days rest after they had fewer than 10 turnovers last game.

OU Play UNDER Trend of the Day
Matchup: Sacramento at Brooklyn (5:05 p.m. ET)

-- The Nets are 0-12 OU (-15.17 ppg) at home with less than two days rest after they scored fewer than 10 fast break points last game.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 02:59 PM
NBA Bubble Bets - Friday
Kevin Rogers

Utah Jazz vs. San Antonio Spurs – 1:05 PM ET
UT: 43-25 Straight-Up, 32-34-2 Against the Spread
SA: 29-38 Straight-Up, 28-38-1 Against the Spread

In spite of the fact the Jazz have split four games in the bubble, Utah has looked like one of the shakiest teams so far. The Jazz rallied past the Pelicans in the restart opener, but lost consecutive games to the Thunder and Lakers before holding off the Grizzlies on Tuesday. Utah has covered in both victories and failed to cash in each loss, while hanging onto the fourth seed in the Western Conference barely over Oklahoma City and Houston.

It will be slim pickings for the Jazz on Thursday as starters Donovan Mitchell (24.0 ppg), Rudy Gobert (15.1 ppg), and Mike Conley (14.4 ppg) are all expected to sit out, while the team continues to play without second-leading scorer Bojan Bogdanovic (20.0 ppg). Utah dropped both regular season meetings with San Antonio, but the Spurs were listed as underdogs in each victory (127-120 in Texas and 113-104 in Salt Lake City).

The Spurs began the restart with back-to-back wins over the Kings and Grizzlies as an underdog before dropping a tough two-point defeat to the 76ers on Monday. San Antonio failed to cover for the first time in the bubble in Wednesday’s 132-126 setback to Denver as two-point underdogs. The Nuggets outscored the Spurs, 43-37 in the fourth quarter as San Antonio was led by Rudy Gay’s 24 points off the bench.

Dating back to December 31, the Spurs own a dreadful 1-8 ATS mark in the favorite role, which includes five outright losses. Mitchell is missing only his second game of the season as the Jazz rallied past the Wizards, 127-116 as 6 ½-point road favorites on January 12 in his first DNP (did not play) of the campaign.

Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Memphis Grizzlies – 4:05 PM ET
OKC: 42-25 Straight-Up, 42-25 Against the Spread
MEM: 32-37 Straight-Up, 34-34-1 Against the Spread

The Lakers are definitely the team to beat in the Western Conference, but the Thunder may have had the recipe to slow Los Angeles down. Oklahoma City held L.A. to 35% shooting from the floor, including a 5-of-37 effort from three-point range in a 105-86 blowout of the Lakers. OKC cashed easily as 5 ½-point underdogs and improved to 18-5 ATS in the last 23 opportunities in the ‘dog role.

The next three games for the Thunder come against teams on the outside looking in for the playoffs (Memphis, Washington, and Phoenix), as OKC will likely finish somewhere between the third and sixth seed in the West. The Thunder has stepped up defensively in the bubble by allowing under 100 points in two of three games, joining the Raptors as the only other team to give up 100 points or fewer twice since the restart.

The Grizzlies entered the bubble as the eighth seed in the Western Conference at 32-33, but have free-fallen with four consecutive losses. Past the four-game skid, Memphis is also without second-leading scorer Jaren Jackson, Jr., who is done for the season with a knee injury. The Grizzlies had a strong start against the Jazz on Wednesday, but got outscored by 15 points in the second quarter and allowed 35 points in the fourth quarter of a 124-115 defeat. Memphis has failed to cover in all four bubble games, becoming the only team yet to pick up an ATS win since the restart.

The race for eighth in the West has tightened up with Memphis holding a one-game edge over Portland and a two-game advantage over Phoenix, who has gone 4-0 in the bubble. The Grizzlies and Thunder split a pair of regular season meetings in Oklahoma City, while Memphis covered each time in the underdog role.

Sacramento Kings vs. Brooklyn Nets – 5:05 PM ET
SAC: 28-39 Straight-Up, 34-31-2 Against the Spread
BKN: 32-36 Straight-Up, 33-35 Against the Spread

Four times was a charm for Sacramento in the bubble, who finally broke through the win column in Thursday’s 140-125 shootout victory over New Orleans. The Kings picked up their second straight cover, this time as four-point underdogs, highlighted by a scorching start with a 49-point first quarter outburst. Sacramento shot 54% from the floor and nailed 16 three-pointers, led by Bogdan Bogandovic’s 35 points and De’Aaron Fox’s 30 points.

The Kings may be kicking themselves for blowing Tuesday’s game against the Mavericks in overtime as Sacramento is two games behind Portland for the ninth playoff spot in the Western Conference with four games to go. Meanwhile, the Nets are inching closer towards a postseason berth in the Eastern Conference in spite of getting blown out by Boston on Wednesday night, 149-115.

Brooklyn pulled off the biggest stunner not only of the restart but of the season as 18 ½-point underdogs against Milwaukee on Tuesday in a 119-116 upset. The Nets did so without three starters, but couldn’t capitalize on that monumental triumph the next night in a 34-point loss to the Celtics as 8 ½-point underdogs. Brooklyn seeks the season sweep of Sacramento after beating the Kings at Barclays Center in November, 116-97 as short two-point favorites.

Orlando Magic vs. Philadelphia 76ers – 6:35 PM ET
ORL: 32-37 Straight-Up, 33-34-2 Against the Spread
PHI: 41-27 Straight-Up, 28-36-4 Against the Spread

The Magic will likely be in the playoffs soon thanks to the Wizards not winning a game yet. Orlando leads Washington by 6 ½ games and needs at least a 4 ½ game edge to avoid a play-in series for the eighth seed in the East. Following a fast 2-0 start in the bubble, the Magic have dropped a pair of double-digit decisions to the Pacers and Raptors, who are a combined 6-1 since the restart.

Magic forward Aaron Gordon is listed as doubtful for Friday’s matchup with a hamstring injury sustained in Wednesday’s 109-99 defeat to Toronto. Orlando sunk into a 20-point halftime deficit, one night after trailing Indiana by 19 points at the half. In Orlando’s two wins, they were outscored in the second half, while in the two losses, the Magic outscored their opponents by 10 points apiece.

Philadelphia is 0-3 ATS in the bubble despite winning its last two games against San Antonio and Washington. The 76ers suffered a potentially huge blow in Wednesday’s 107-98 win over the Wizards as Ben Simmons left the game with a partially dislocated knee. Simmons is listed as day-to-day and with Philadelphia locked into a playoff spot, there probably isn’t any rush to bring the former top pick back during the reseeding round.

Orlando stifled Philadelphia in a pair of home wins this season by limiting the 76ers to 97 points in each victory. Since the start of the 2018-19 season, the Magic have covered five of the last six meetings with the Sixers, while four of the past five matchups have finished UNDER the total.

Washington Wizards vs. New Orleans Pelicans – 8:05 PM ET
WSH: 24-44 Straight-Up, 33-33-2 Against the Spread
NO: 29-38 Straight-Up, 34-31-2 Against the Spread

The Wizards are basically the only team playing out the string in Orlando following an 0-4 start. Washington cashed as a 10 ½-point underdog in Wednesday’s 107-98 loss to Philadelphia, marking the first time the Wizards covered a game in the bubble but also the first time they were held below 100 points during the restart.

Washington is riding a three-game UNDER streak following an OVER in the opener against Phoenix, as the Wizards shot 42% from the floor and 7-of-21 from three-point range against Philadelphia. The Wizards have lost nine of their last 10 games away from D.C. dating back to late February and last won a road game in the underdog role on February 12 at New York.

The Pelicans have dropped three of four games in the bubble, including a rough defensive effort in Thursday’s 140-125 defeat to Sacramento as four-point favorites. New Orleans lost in spite of shooting 57% from the floor and hitting 14 three-pointers, but also allowed the Kings to score at least 40 points in two separate quarters.

New Orleans actually cashed its first OVER in the bubble on Thursday following three consecutive UNDERS. The Pelicans try to improve on a 1-2 ATS record in the favorite role, while owning a 5-4 SU and 7-2 ATS mark this season with no rest. New Orleans and Washington have yet to play this season, as the two teams split a pair of home matchups during the 2018-19 campaign.

Boston Celtics vs. Toronto Raptors – 9:05 PM ET
BOS: 45-23 Straight-Up, 39-25-4 Against the Spread
TOR: 49-18 Straight-Up, 38-28-1 Against the Spread

There is a strong possibility these two Atlantic division rivals can hook up in the second round of the Eastern Conference playoffs. Toronto is pretty much locked into the second seed in the East, owning a 4 ½-game edge over Boston, who itself has a 3 ½-game advantage over Miami for the third seed.

The Raptors are showing that last year’s championship run wasn’t a fluke as Toronto has posted a perfect 3-0 SU/ATS record in the bubble, including a dominating effort in the opener against the West’s top seed Lakers. Toronto jumped out to a commanding 20-point halftime lead in Wednesday’s 109-99 victory over Orlando, led by Fred VanVleet’s 21-point, 10-assist performance to help the Raptors cover as 7 ½-point favorites.

The Celtics rebounded from an ugly loss to the short-handed Heat by routing the Nets, 149-115 as 8 ½-point favorites on Wednesday. Boston played without rest but that didn’t matter much to the Celtics, who scored 34 points or more in every quarter, while all five starters posted double-figures in points led by Jaylen Brown’s 21 points.

The two Eastern powers are playing for the fourth time this season as the Celtics captured the first two meetings in the favorite role, including a 118-102 triumph in Toronto on Christmas. The Raptors broke through with a 113-97 road victory at TD Garden on December 28 as seven-point underdogs, ending a seven-game streak in the series in which the favorite won and covered.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 03:00 PM
NHL
Dunkel

Friday, August 7

NY Islanders @ Florida

Game 51-52
August 7, 2020 @ 12:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
NY Islanders
Florida
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
NY Islanders
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
NY Islanders
Dunkel Pick:
NY Islanders
(-130); Over

Nashville @ Arizona

Game 53-54
August 7, 2020 @ 2:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Nashville
Arizona
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Arizona
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Nashville
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Arizona
(+120); Under

Pittsburgh @ Montreal

Game 55-56
August 7, 2020 @ 4:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Pittsburgh
Montreal
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Pittsburgh
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Pittsburgh
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Pittsburgh
(-155); Over

Edmonton @ Chicago

Game 59-60
August 7, 2020 @ 6:45 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Edmonton
Chicago
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Edmonton
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Edmonton
6 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Edmonton
(-130); Over

Toronto @ Columbus

Game 57-58
August 7, 2020 @ 8:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Toronto
Columbus
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Columbus
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Toronto
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Columbus
(+130); Under

Vancouver @ Minnesota

Game 61-62
August 7, 2020 @ 10:45 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Vancouver
Minnesota
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Vancouver
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Minnesota
5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Vancouver
(+100); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 04:20 PM
Dustin Hawkins Aug 07 '20, 6:05 PM in 1h
NASCAR | Sheldon Creed vs Ben Rhodes
Play on: Sheldon Creed +100 at 5Dimes

1 Dimer on Sheldon Creed +100

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 04:21 PM
John Martin Aug 07 '20, 6:35 PM in 2h
NBA | Magic vs 76ers
Play on: UNDER 223 -110

1 Unit FREE PLAY on Magic/76ers UNDER 223
Both the Magic and 76ers are missing key players tonight. The 76ers will be without PG Ben Simmons, who averages 16.4 points, 7.8 rebounds and 8.0 assists per game. Their offense will suffer without him, and they’ll slow it down and try and feed Joel Embiid as much as possible. The Magic will be without Aaron Gordon and his 14.4 points per game. The UNDER is 4-1 in the last five meetings. The Magic and 76ers have combined for 220 or fewer points in all five meetings. Give me the UNDER.

Can'tPickAWinner
Jack Jones Aug 07 '20, 6:40 PM in 2h
MLB | Yankees vs Rays
Play on: Yankees -101 at pinnacle

Jack’s Free Pick Friday: New York Yankees -101
The New York Yankees (9-3) are showing good value today as underdogs to the Tampa Bay Rays. It’s rare you’ll get the opportunity to back the Yankees in this price range all season, and we’ll take advantage today.
Masahiro Tanaka owns the Rays, going 10-4 with a 3.20 ERA and 0.928 WHIP in 18 career starts against them. He faces a weak Rays lineup that is hitting just .211 as a team this season.
Blake Snell has posted a 5.40 ERA and 1.800 WHIP through his two starts this season. Snell is 3-6 with a 4.41 ERA and 1.486 WHIP in 16 career starts against the Yankees. New York is 31-12 in its last 43 road games vs. a left-handed starter. Bet the Yankees Friday.

Can'tPickAWinner
Dave Price Aug 07 '20, 8:05 PM in 3h
MLB | Twins vs Royals
Play on: Twins -143 at pinnacle

Dave’s Friday Free Play:
1* on Minnesota Twins -143
The Key: The Minnesota Twins are 10-3 this year and taking on a Kansas City Royals team that is just 4-10. They should be closer to -200 favorites today. Deven Smeltzer is 1-0 with a 0.00 ERA and 0.50 WHIP in one lifetime start against Kansas City, pitching 6 shutout innings of 2-hit ball in August of last year. Jake Junis has never beaten the Twins, going 0-1 with a 4.28 ERA and 1.72 WHIP in 7 lifetime starts against them. Take Minnesota.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 04:22 PM
Teddy Davis Aug 07 '20, 9:10 PM in 4h
Play on: Padres -114 at betonline

Padres should be bigger favorites here in this game. Weaver has been a train wreck to start the season for the D Backs. He is 0-2 with an ERA over 14. he has gave up 6 runs in each start. Yes, the D Backs bats heated up and that is probably why it's a lower price. I think the Padres are sleepers this season and will look to back them at cheap prices.

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 05:19 PM
Paul Leiner

MLB & Soccer Pick 8/7

Aug 07, 2020 7:20 am

4-0 sweep yesterday. Got a nice payout with soccer today.

100* Over 8.5 White Sox/Indians
100* Real Madrid/Manchester City Draw +320

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 06:59 PM
Gerry “BIG CAT” Andino!
FREE NHL PICKS
Penguins vs Canadiens
TIME: 4:05 PM EST
PICKS: OVER 5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
08-07-2020, 07:00 PM
Sports Action 365