PDA

View Full Version : Friday 9/4/20 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Can'tPickAWinner
08-31-2020, 09:13 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:20 AM
Weekly Bankroll Builder: September 4 Stronach 5 Play

September 2, 2020 | By Brian Nadeau

Weekly Bankroll Builder: September 4 Stronach 5 Play

Back to battle in this week’s Stronach 5, which once again has a 100k guarantee, and a prospective pool that should far surpass that. To refresh, the Stronach 5 is a Pk5 wager spread across as many as four tracks and up to three surfaces (dirt, Tapeta and turf), inside of 90 minutes, with a $1 minimum and ridiculously low 12% takeout. I’ll be putting together some prospective tickets in this space each week for a wager that is undoubtedly as good as it gets for the bettors.

*** Please take note that this analysis is done upwards of 48 hours in advance, so obviously weather, track conditions and especially late scratches can and will have an effect. Please check back around 4pm Friday for an update. ***

Leg 1: Laurel Park R7 (4:05 ET) – 3up 10k MCL at 6 furlongs

With a very modest group signed on, you have to think #7 ELUSIVE MOTION is going to hit hard off his form and the cutback too, and with just five starts he’s not the confirmed refuser a lot of these have proven to be. I’ll also use the class rising #5 G MAN, who woke up in the mud for 5k last time but has some decent enough form at this level in some key races, which make him a player against a group like this. There’s not a ton of true sprint speed signed on, and #3 WHATS THE CHANCES should be in front, and that’s not a bad spot to be in when you’re talking about cheap MCL’ers, so let’s toss him in too. Lastly, I thought #9 FAVOR MAKER ran well to be 4th for 14k in his dirt debut, and if he builds on that effort and things get too heated early, he’ll be in the mix late.

Pk5 A horses: 7,5,3,9 (listed in order of preference)

It’s tough to get excited about anyone else, as they would be a real surprise off what they’ve shown so far, so let’s go it alone on the top line, with a quartet that are clearly the best of a mixed bag.

Pk5 B horses: NONE

Potential B add-ins: #6 Day of Honor, #4 Created Special

Leg 2: Laurel Park R8 (4:40 ET) – 3upfm Md-bred N1X at 5 ½ furlongs (turf)

Maybe the wide post beats #1a A GREAT TIME but it’s tough to think anyone else in here does, as her last four lay over this field and the dip into the state-bred ranks will only help too, so she’s the single in a race where potential upsetters are few and far between.

Pk5 A horses: 1a

If #6 LADY BOSS shakes loose early she could get brave, but facing winners is never easy, especially since ‘Time owns a huge class edge, so as sharp as her turf bow was at GP, she’s still up against it. If you toss her seasonal bow, which came off an eight-month layoff, then #7 EPIC IDEA shows two solid turf sprints, and the stalking win last time would give her a chance here—if the chalk should come stub her toe.

Pk5 B horses: 6,7 (Please note, to keep the cost of the backup tickets down, I will be singling #3 Uncle Renny in the final leg. This will also allow for some hedging, should I be alive to a big score.)

Potential B add-ins: NONE

Leg 3: Gulfstream Park R10 (5:01 ET) – 3up 12.5k N3L at 1 1/16 miles (turf)

I don’t think rising in class off a win in these low-level claimers is a bad thing, and the post and cutback that #2 DANVILLE gets is a good thing, so let’s see if he can double up at a nice price, in a race where most of these all look the same on paper, and some of the main contenders are drawn wide too. The speed of #7 SMELL OF ROSES should make him a major player, and he won’t have to improve much off that close 5th in his first try at the level to have a say either. The drop in class might help #10 DRILLOMATIC overcome a bad draw, as he’s been facing better and running well, so this modest group might be just what he needs.

*** Please note if #13 Speed Franco draws in he’s an obvious A, and would probably relegate one or two of the above to the B-line, as he’ll be that tough. ***

Pk5 A horses: 2,7,10

The widest draw of all really hurts #12 SHENDAM, so I’m going to leave him off the top line, though obviously he’s a major player on the drop and gets moved up if one of my top-3 come out. Getting back to two turns should really help #8 YOUSHOULDBESOLUCKY, who was oddly spotted in a turf sprint last time, now goes off the claim for McGoey (12%), and has plenty of solid route form showing too.

Pk5 B horses: 12,8 (Please note, to keep the cost of the backup tickets down, I will be singling #3 Uncle Renny in the final leg. This will also allow for some hedging, should I be alive to a big score.)

Potential B add-ins: #9 Budget Buster

Leg 4: Golden Gate Fields R2 (5:15 ET) – 3up 5 MCL at 1-mile

Maybe a drop in class and getting away from the classier So Cal circuit wakes up #3 AGENT ZERO, and while he’s an unknown on the Tapeta, it’s a great sign of intent that Powell reaches for local ace Frey, and this post won’t hurt either. The house horse is #5 SWIFT CHANNEL, who was a close 2nd last time and still has some upside off just four starts, while #8 PREMIER LEAGUE is another who was a close 2nd here last time in an improved effort. Let’s also use another So Cal runner, #9 MY SUNSHINE, who didn’t fire from a bad draw last time but has some turf form earlier in his career, which says he may like the Tapeta today.

Pk5 A horses: 3,5,8,9

I’ll stubbornly use #6 MATSON, who keeps burning money and is now 11-0-3-2, but is close enough to the rest on paper to be in the mix, and just maybe the blinkers-off gets him over the hump, though I won’t hold my breath.

Pk5 B horses: 6 (Please note, to keep the cost of the backup tickets down, I will be singling #3 Uncle Renny in the final leg. This will also allow for some hedging, should I be alive to a big score.)

Potential B add-ins: #4 Insaniamania

Leg 5: Laurel Park R9 (5:22 ET) – 3up 25k MCL at 1-mile (turf)

This is a surprisingly deep field for the level, with several sharp invaders in the mix, and that’s how I’ll play it, as #3 UNCLE RENNY, #4 FOOD AND WINE, and #8 HARD STING have all faced much better than they meet here on bigger circuits and look poised to battle it out. The former gets a slight nod as he drops out of an MSW and will run for a tag for the first time since Lasix and blinkers were added, while ‘Food showed good form at Ellis Park, and ‘Sting runs as a first-time gelding, adds blinkers, and makes his first start for Capuano (21% with newcomers) off a November layoff (16% for the barn), while dropping out of a slew of NYRA MSWs.

Pk5 A horses: 3,4,8

It sure looked like getting to the turf woke up #6 BALLYHOO PRINCE at Colonial last time, so if he can run back to that 2nd, he’s a player here, but the top-3 make this a class rise, so I’m a bit leery he can reproduce that effort.

Pk5 B horses: 6

Potential B add-ins: #5 Silent Malice

The tickets:

Main Ticket: 7,5,3,9 with 1a with 2,7,10 with 5,3,8,9 with 3,4,8 = $144
Leg 2 B Backup: 7,5,3,9 with 6,7 with 2,7,10 with 5,3,8,9 with 3 = $96
Leg 3 B Backup: 7,5,3,9 with 1a with 12,8 with 5,3,8,9 with 3 = $32
Leg 4 B Backup: 7,5,3,9 with 1a with 2,7,10 with 6 with 3 = $12
Leg 5 B Backup: 7,5,3,9 with 1a with 2,7,10 with 5,3,8,9 with 6 = $48

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:20 AM
Ky Oaks Day Friday Full-Card Picks with 1/ST BET Assistance

September 2, 2020

Churchill Downs’ 13-race Kentucky Oaks Day card on Friday provides a major lead-in to Saturday’s “Run for the Roses.” Six consecutive stakes races complete the card, beginning in Race 8. You can bet the entire Kentucky Oaks Day program with the 1/ST BET app.

Selections provided by the 1/ST INDEX measure each contender against the 10 leading factors for each race. The 1/ST BET app looks at 52 handicapping factors and more than 200,000 past races to determine its AI selections. You can use the automated handicapping factors, or create your own factor filters to incorporate angles you prefer.

1/ST handicapper Jeremy Plonk provides his human insights to the AI picks for the Kentucky Oaks Day card.

Race 1 (11:00AM ET) // Maiden Special Weight // 7 Furlongs (Dirt)

1A – MOVIE MOXY (32% W // 58% P // 62% S)
9 – WHISPERING PINES (13% W // 21% P // 31% S)
5 – FINANCIAL ONE (13% W // 21% P // 31% S)
7 – NORMA JEAN B. (12% W // 18% P // 30% S)

Jeremy’s Take: Financial One, a half-sister to $2.7 million earner Close Hatches, and Whispering Pines, out of 2-year-old stakes winner Walkswithapurpose, are both live first-time starters. Movie Moxie’s 19-point spread in the 1/ST INDEX is most in any race today, but the debut runners are under-accounted by the algorithms.

Race 2 (11:30AM ET) // Maiden Special Weight // 6 Furlongs (Dirt)

7 – QUICK MUNNY (29% W // 46% P // 56% S)
2 – MALIBU BIRD (15% W // 26% P // 40% S)
4 – LADY TRAVELER (11% W // 19% P // 26% S)
10 – AUNT JOIE (11% W // 26% P // 39% S)

Jeremy’s Take: Dozen juveniles have just 3 starts between them, so the numbers have to be kept in check. Quick Munny and Malibu Bird ran well enough in their only tries to warrant long looks. Sianara’s dam Just Louise started 2-for-2 at Churchill and won Debutante Stakes in second start as 2-year-old. Her trainer Steve Asmussen won 9 of the 21 juvenile races here during spring/summer meet. Rookie Super Sport is by redhot juvenile sire Not This Time (30% winners so far this year).

Race 3 (12:00PM ET) // Allowance // 1 1/16 Miles (Dirt)

5 – BEAUTIFUL TRAUMA (26% W // 48% P // 64% S)
4 – POSITIVE SPIRIT (25% W // 44% P // 63% S)
2 – JEWELED PRINCESS (18% W // 36% P // 53% S)
6 – RESURRECTION ROAD (12% W // 26% P // 35% S)

Jeremy’s Take: Beautiful Trauma won her last by 16 lengths on a wet track, but it was in December. She’s training fast for the return. Positive Spirit was well-beaten in her only start of 2020, but is a former Grade 2 stakes winner. Jeweled Princess runs her best on wet tracks. No real consensus here, as the numbers bear out.

Race 4 (12:35PM ET) // Allowance // 6 Furlongs (Dirt)

6 – OCEAN BREEZE (31% W // 46% P // 60% S)
3 – MISS T TOO (15% W // 32% P // 47% S)
2 – MISTY BLUE (11% W // 25% P // 39% S)
1 – SHE CAN’T SING (11% W // 27% P // 39% S)

Jeremy’s Take: Ocean Breeze is highly regarded and ran her career-best over the Churchill track this summer. Her 16-point spread to Miss T Too looks like a legitimate place to single in multi-race wagers. Palamito is a 4-year-old of some repute against 3-year-olds and can be the threat to the favorite.

Race 5 (1:10PM ET) // Maiden Special Weight // 6 Furlongs (Dirt)

6 – PRINCESS LEA (29% W // 43% P // 54% S)
11 – HONORIFIQUE (14% W // 25% P // 38% S)
2 – GOOD WITH NUMBERS (11% W // 18% P // 25% S)
7 – MEJTHAAM (11% W // 25% P // 37% S)

Jeremy’s Take: Another full field of 2-year-olds with only 5 starts among the dozen entrants. Those who have raced underwhelm this eye. Travel Column is an $850,000 purchase who is half-brother to $2.2 million earner Neolithic, though trainer Brad Cox underperformed the past month with first-timers at Ellis Park. Peace Broker intrigues as a half-sister to Kentucky Oaks starter and Grade 1 winner Donna Veloce, who was awesome out of the box at age 2. Good With Numbers represents the aforementioned Steve Asmussen barn that dominated the summer juvenile races here. Longshot rookie Three Tipsy Chix (20-1 ML) is out of Grade 1-winning millionaire On Fire Baby, who was a debut winner in her own right.

Race 6 (1:45PM ET) // Allowance // 6 1/2 Furlongs (Dirt)

5 – HONEST MISCHIEF (29% W // 48% P // 61% S)
2 – MOJO MAN (15% W // 30% P // 43% S)
8 – STRIKE THAT (15% W // 30% P // 43% S)
7 – LASTING LEGACY (12% W // 30% P // 48% S)

Jeremy’s Take: Graded stakes-quality allowance sees Honest Mischief a big, 14-point play over a tough field. He’s dynamite when his best. Strike That has an apparent pace edge in a race lacking much early speed.

Race 7 (2:20PM ET) // Allowance // 1 1/8 Miles (Turf)

6 – FLABBERGASTED (17% W // 35% P // 42% S)
9 – ELLA BRILLA (14% W // 22% P // 46% S)
2 – URBAN FAIRYTALE (11% W // 22% P // 31% S)
14 – LADY OXBOW *AE* (12% W // 19% P // 30% S)

Jeremy’s Take: One of the most competitive races by the numbers on the card, Flabbergasted is one of 4 last-out maiden breakers taking on winners this time. The slow early projected pace does favor Flabbergasted as well as Sense You Left, who will be a much bigger price. French Group 3-placed Sicilia chased a very fast pace at Del Mar in her US debut and should be more at home against this softer pace.

Race 8 (3:05PM ET) // G2 Eight Belles S. // 7 Furlongs (Dirt)

1 – MUNDAYE CALL (30% W // 45% P // 60% S)
7 – FOUR GRACES (19% W // 35% P // 43% S)
4 – PURRFECTLY CLAIRE (15% W // 29% P // 54% S)
2 – NEVER FORGET (11% W // 25% P // 36% S)

Jeremy’s Take: Mundaye Call dazzled at Ellis Park against easier last time and gets the class test against Four Graces, a proven stakes commodity. These two should control the pace throughout in a great matchup. The 1/ST INDEX doesn’t think it will be much of a showdown, heavily leaning to Mundaye Call.

Race 9 (3:40PM ET) // G2 Edgewood S. // 1 Mile (Turf)

3 – SHARING (29% W // 46% P // 62% S)
2 – HENDY WOODS (17% W // 34% P // 54% S)
5 – OUTBURST (GB) (15% W // 25% P // 43% S)
4 – LUCKY BETTY (11% W // 25% P // 35% S)

Jeremy’s Take: Last year’s Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf winner and local course stakes winner Sharing is a 12-point pick. She returns from a Royal Ascot jaunt, but gives significant weight to her rivals. She’s 6-5 in the morning line, but the suspicion here is she may be vulnerable, and I won’t be singling in the multi-race wagers.

Race 10 (4:15PM ET) // G2 Alysheba S. // 1 1/16 Miles (Dirt)

2 – MCKINZIE (26% W // 45% P // 66% S)
6 – BY MY STANDARDS (20% W // 39% P // 52% S)
1 – SILVER DUST (13% W // 30% P // 47% S)
3 – OWENDALE (13% W // 30% P // 43% S)

Jeremy’s Take: Hard to look past the 1/ST INDEX top duo of McKinzie and By My Standards. There’s not much of any early pace, which could give McKinzie a pace edge. He wired this race at 3-5 last year. By My Standards has held strong form all year vs. top-class foes. Both are working bullets. Silver Dust at 15-1 in the morning line could be the value play if trying to separate the favorites in the exacta.

Race 11 (4:50PM ET) // G1 La Troienne S. // 1 1/16 Miles (Dirt)

8 – MONOMOY GIRL (31% W // 55% P // 70% S)
2 – VEXATIOUS (25% W // 41% P // 55% S)
1 – HOROLOGIST (10% W // 25% P // 44% S)
6 – SHE’S A JULIE (10% W // 16% P // 31% S)

Jeremy’s Take: Another either-or kind of race by the numbers and to this eye as champion Monomoy Girl re-matches with Vexatious in a replay of July’s Ruffian at Belmont. Vexatious beat star Midnight Bisou most recently, so she’s absolutely on her game. Monomoy Girl is 4-5 on the morning line, and Vexatious 4-1; the though here is they’re closer than that, but Monomoy Girl prevails.

Race 12 (5:45PM ET) // G1 Kentucky Oaks // 1 1/8 Miles (Dirt)

5 – GAMINE (32% W // 46% P // 55% S)
1 – SWISS SKYDIVER (21% W // 42% P // 60% S)
3 – DONNA VELOCE (12% W // 34% P // 40% S)
4 – SPEECH (10% W // 24% P // 44% S)

Jeremy’s Take: The Oaks showdown between Swiss Skydiver and Gamine has been anticipated for weeks, but the algorithms aren’t buying the hype. It’s Gamine by an 11-point margin, and 20 points higher than anyone else in the lineup. The equalizer could be the 1-1/8 miles distance, which is a new hurdle for the favorite, but a been-there/done-that for Swiss Skydiver. I can’t see anyone else winning, but multi-race bettors might want to make a stand on one or the other, providing a chance to double the ticket weight for the same cost by doing so.

Race 13 (6:20PM ET) // G2 Turf Sprint S. // 5 1/2 Furlongs (Turf)

1 – DIAMOND OOPS (25% W // 36% P // 50% S)
4 – BOUND FOR NOWHERE (15% W // 29% P // 38% S)
2 – WELLABLED (14% W // 25% P // 35% S)
5 – EXTRAVAGANT KID (8% W // 20% P // 27% S)

Jeremy’s Take: Diamond Oops is a surprisingly dominant points-pick by the 1/ST INDEX in a race that looks more competitive on paper – especially in a turf sprint. I like him at the 8-1 morning line price, but it will be interesting to see the off odds. Extravagant Kid has been strong on the local turf and has a more favorable post draw than some of the other leading contenders. Wellabled is as fleet as they come in America for the opening half-mile.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:21 AM
Al Cimaglia: Hawthorne Racecourse Late Pick 4 Analysis September 4, 2020 | By Al Cimaglia
Hawthorne Racecourse starts the weekend with a 10-race card. The 0.50 late Pick 4 will be my focus. That sequence has a $10,000 guaranteed pool and will start in Race 7.

Comments and selections below are based on a fast track.

Race 7

6-Mr Three Quarters (7/2)-Rolled the back half in 55.4 last week for a win versus $4k claimers. This will be the 3rd local start and has done well at Haw. Best to respect chances tonight although stepping up, was Seekman's choice over the #5, and #8 the other Gilerman entry.
7-Shadyman (5-1)-Won at 10-1 in a drop and pop situation on 8/15 at this class while smoking the 2nd half. But is off for almost 3 weeks so will use and hope is ready for a top try.
8-Impressive Cowboy (7-1)-Here's another who dropped and popped at 75-1. Beat 5 from this field last time and now Ridge Warren takes the lines. Outside post helps the price and likes Haw, winning 6 of 21.

Race 8

1-Fox Valley Triton (2-1)-4-year-old is at a low enough level it should be time for a picture. But has gone off at 2-1 four times since 6/12 and has only won once and that was versus non-winners in 2020. Using but will need one other for support.
9-Lucky Crusader (5-1)-Old timer is trip dependent, one move horse these days. But still has the speed to beat this crew if Husted works a good steer. The start will be important and will use over #3, the 2nd program chalk who has 2 wins in the last 40 starts.

Race 9

2-Not Me Gram (9/2)-This race is about as formless as could be and the entire field has only 18 wins over 2 years.
5-Canadian Mountie (3-1)-4th start on Lasix and in the first 3 the improvement wasn't very noticeable. But did improve a bit when dropped to this class in last. Will respect connections and take a swing with Team Leonard.
10-Fox Valley Lincoln (25-1)-Out of the 18 wins over 2 years for the field this longshot owns 3. This is the 3rd start off a sick scratch and drops to the lowest level of the meet.

Race 10

1-Silverstar's Flash(6-1)-Needs a trip but comes right back after racing Sunday and last 2 are the best efforts since the beginning of June. Should be a square price, has hit the board in 4 of 10 Haw starts and has 2 wins.
2-Western Perch (8/5)-Makes 2nd start on Lasix and should like the company. Trainer usually sends them out ready and Wilfong can work an up-close trip.
6-One R Two (6-1)-Continues to stay in fine form. Loses Wilfong but Ridge Warren has steered in the past. Has hit the board in 9 of 13 in Stickney with 3 wins and should be a fair price.

0.50 Late Pick 4

6,7,8/1,9/2,5,10/1,2,6
Total Bet=$27

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:23 AM
Jeff Siegel's Saratoga Analysis/Wagering Strategies for 9/4/20 September 4, 2020
Jeff Siegel’s Daily Analysis & Wagering Strategies
Saratoga
Friday, September 4, 2020

Specifically designed for the rolling exotic player, Jeff Siegel’s “Daily Analysis and Wagering Strategies” isolates those horses that should be included in daily doubles, pick-3s, pick-4s, pick-5s, and the pick-6.
It is recommended that Jeff’s selections be used to augment the reader’s own personal handicapping, though excellent results can be achieved by applying the rolling exotic strategy specified by Jeff’s analysis. Jeff’s recommended plays are intended for players with a moderate budget; however, readers are encouraged to adjust Jeff’s wagering strategy to fit their preferred investment level.
Grade A=Highest degree of confidence.
Grade B=Solid Play.
Grade C=Least preferred, or pass.
Grade X=probable winner but odds are not likely to offer wagering value.
The selections are available every racing day after morning scratches. For updates, please follow us on twitter @jsiegelracing.

RACE 1: Post 12:20 ET. Grade: C+
Use: 1-Make Mischief; 2-Rossa Veloce; 5-Summer Brew

Forecast: The Friday opener drew six runners, half of whom have a legitimate claim, so we’ll pass the race while going three-deep to kick off our rolling exotics. Rossa Veloce scored at first asking in game style last month while earning a very strong speed figure for a New York-bred race for 2-year-olds. The daughter of Girolamo has been given enough to time to recover from what had to be a fairly taxing effort, and with two galloping breezes since that race to tick her over the R. Handal-trained juvenile should be set for a similar, if not better, try today. Summer Brew, a solid runner-up in that same race while beaten just a half-length, has just as much right to step forward as ‘Veloce and looms the one to fear most right back. She didn’t break all that well in her debut yet to stayed on nicely after quickly moving up to press the issue, and with the switch to I. Ortiz, Jr. the daughter of Summer Front could easily turn the tables. Make Mischief was a nice debut winner at Belmont Park in June and then stepped into open added money company to finish second in both the Schuylerville and Adirondack Stakes over the local main track. She returns to face state-bred foes while switching to J. Rosario, and if she leaves cleanly from the rail the daughter of Into Mischief might find herself on the front end and be tough to catch from there.
RACE 2: Post 12:55 ET. Grade: C+
Use: 1-Work Out; 5-Saratoga Flash; 8-Judge N Jury

Forecast: There aren’t any world beaters among the known element so let’s go with a fast-working first-timer on top in this state-bred maiden special weight juvenile extended sprint. Saratoga Flash, from the B. Tagg barn (modest stats with first-timers), sports a bullet :59 2/5 solo work in blinkers under mild coaxing only over the local main track last week to indicate he has the kind of ability that must be respected. From the first crop of the promising Uncle Mo stallion Leoban, the $60,000 Saratoga yearling (New York-bred session) purchase looks fit and ready. Work Out and Judge N Jury, two-three finishers in a maiden sprint here in late July, both have a reason to step forward with that bit of experience behind them and both are “must uses” in rolling exotic play. Both are adding blinkers and both are pretty quick, though at this six and one-half furlong distance they could be susceptible to a late-runner in the final stages.
RACE 3: Post 1:28 ET. Grade: X
Single: 6-City Man

Forecast: City Man has much in his favor in the Albany S., a nine furlong main track affair with six starters. The son of Mucho Macho Man adds blinkers for the first time in his eight-race career and with a perfect 2-for-2 record over the Saratoga main track that includes a win in last year’s Funny Cide S. the C. Clement-trained sophomore retains regular pilot J. Rosario and should be on the lead or in a cozy stalking position outside and have every chance when he’s asked to quicken. At 8/5 on the morning line and likely to go lower, we’ll make him a win play and rolling exotic single.
RACE 4: Post 2:01 ET. Grade: B+
Single: 6-Halpert

Forecast: Here’s a reasonable gamble on a first-timer starter showing slow and easy workouts leading up to this middle distance turf event for state-bred 2-year-olds. Halpert has done everything asked in the morning and more, breezing in recent drills while easily getting the best of his workmates. Don’t let the lackluster final times fool you; this colt can run. The son of More Than Ready goes for a barn that has strong stats (20%) with debut runners and we suspect this colt is fit enough to win at first asking over a distance of ground. The J. Englehart-trained colt picks up L. Saez and it won’t be surprising to plenty of support on the tote. At 5=1 on the morning line he’s a win play and rolling exotic single.
RACE 3: Post 1:28 ET. Grade: X
Single: 6-City Man

Forecast: City Man has much in his favor in the Albany S., a nine furlong main track affair with six starters. The son of Mucho Macho Man adds blinkers for the first time, and has a perfect 2-for-2 record over the Saratoga main track that includes a win in last year’s Funny Cide S. The C. Clement-trained sophomore retains regular pilot J. Rosario and should be on the lead or in a cozy stalking position outside and have every chance when he’s asked to quicken. At 8/5 on the morning line and likely to go lower, we’ll make him a win play and rolling exotic single.
RACE 4: Post 2:01 ET. Grade: B+
Single: 6-Halpert

Forecast: Here’s a reasonable gamble on a first-timer starter that shows slow and easy workouts leading up to this middle distance turf event for state-bred 2-year-olds. Halpert has done everything asked in the morning, breezing in recent drills while easily getting the best of his workmates. Don’t let the lackluster final times fool you; this colt can run. The son of More Than Ready goes for a barn that has strong stats (20%) with debut runners and we suspect this colt is fit enough to win at first asking. The J. Englehart-trained colt picks up L. Saez and it won’t be surprising if he receives plenty of support on the tote. At 5-1 on the morning line he’s a win play and rolling exotic single.
RACE 5: Post 2:24 ET. Grade: X
Single: 2-Fifty Five

Forecast: Fifty Five is a winner of 12 of 23 career starts including her last three in similar New York-bred stakes company, so the veteran mare projects as a short price again after winning her most recent outing in early July at Belmont Park at 50 cents on the dollar. There is one cause for concern, though, and that’s her winless record (in three starts) over the local grass course, though one of those losses came in this very same race two years ago when she finished third while beaten a neck for all of the money. Drawn nicely inside and likely to inherit an ideal ground-saving, second flight trip, the C. Brown-trained six-year-old seems like a logical, no value rolling exotic single.
RACE 6: Post 3:16 ET. Grade: B-
Use: 3-Advanced Strategy; 5-Papa Luke; 8-Tercero

Forecast: Older state-bred maidens sprint six furlongs in the sixth race, with the main contention coming from those that raced. Advanced Strategy is solid in the speed figure department and adds blinkers for the first time, so we’ll give the J. Jerkens-trained colt top billing in a race that requires a spread in rolling exotic play. The son of Karakontie returns to the main track after a pair of decent grass sprint efforts but his debut outing – last December over the Big A main track – resulted in a solid third place effort in a race that was stronger than par. Papa Luke also adds the hood and is strictly the one to beat even though he failed at the favorite in his last two races while having his chance but failing to punch it home late under pressure. We’ll also toss in Tercero, away since January after finishing second to a next-out winner at Aqueduct and training well for his comeback for W. Mott. With I. Ortiz, Jr. taking the call, the son of Majestic City seems better than his morning line of 8-1.
RACE 7: Post 3:50 ET. Grade: B
Use: 1-Eagle Orb; 4-Lookin for Trouble

Forecast: Eagle Orb was a clever winner over six furlongs here a couple of weeks ago and shouldn’t have an issue with today’s extra half-furlong in this year’s renewal of the Funny Cide S. for 2-year-olds. The R. Rodriguez-trained son of Orb showed he could stalk, pounce, and draw off in his initial outing and that style should work very well against this group, assuming he can negotiate a decent trip from the rail. Lookin for Trouble didn’t run particularly fast when breaking his maiden over the local main track in late July but was visually pleasing in victory and certainly has every right to step forward with experience and distance. We’ll see what the son of Into Mischief is made of for the powerful team of M. Maker/J. Ortiz. Both should be included in rolling exotic play; we’ll have a few extra tickets keying Eagle Orb on top.
RACE 8: Post 4:25 ET. Grade: B-
Use: 3-Light in the Sky; 6-Astoria’s Kitten; 8-Summer At the Spa

Forecast: Light in the Sky,runner-up in her last three starts, has burned money in her last pair but encountered rough trips in both and may have had legitimate excuses. This will be her first try around two turns (bred for it) and with a ground-saving trip and clear sailing through the lane, she may be capable of producing a winning late kick. Astoria Kitten does her best running as the controlling speed and if she can secure that type of trip today she’ll be hard to catch. Sprinter-stretching-out Drynachan, drawn just inside ‘Kitten, may spoil those plans. If ‘Kitten can accept a stalker’s role she’ll be fine, but she’s yet to show she can finish with that type of strategy. Summer At the Spa, a closing third in the same race Astoria Kitten exits, has room to improve and will be especially dangerous if the early pace winds up being contested. The daughter of Summer Front switches to L. Saez and could make some serious noise in the final furlong.
RACE 9: Post 5:00 ET. Grade:
Single: 8-Freewheeler

Forecast: Freewheeler was nowhere near cranked up for his first outing in almost nine months when second at 4/5 in a recent first-level allowance state-bred turf sprint but with that tightener behind him the son of City Zip should be primed and ready to regain his best form. The T. Pletcher-trained sophomore is wheeled back in two weeks, retains I. Ortiz, Jr., and catches a field that is well within his capabilities. Listed at 2-1 on the morning line but likely to go lower, he’s a win play and rolling exotic single.
RACE 10: Post 5:34 ET. Grade: B-
Use: 2-Ice Princess; 5-Critical Value

Forecast: Ice Princess was out of her element when last seen in the Fantasy S.-G3 at Oaklawn Park in May but she’s back with state-bred foes today and should be capable of returning to winning form. The Palace Music filly is a fit on numbers and projects to enjoy an ideal second flight trip before being asked for her best from the top of the lane to the wire. Critical Value trounced a similar New York-bred stakes field in her seasonal bow at Belmont Park in late June while earning a career top speed figure and will be tough once again if she can project that sprint form to nine furlongs. She’s “iffy” to do so based on pedigree, and her one prior attempt at this trip when fourth in the Demoiselle S.-G2 last year wasn’t inspiring. We’ll include both in our rolling exotics while preferring Ice Princess on top.
RACE 11: Post 6:07 ET. Grade: B
Single: 7-Therapist

Forecast: Therapist earned a career top speed figure when a strong-finishing runner-up in an open allowance middle distance turf affair here in late July and today shows up in a state-bred stakes that sets up nicely for his closing kick. The C. Clement-trained gelding, a winner of eight of 18 career starts and a stakes winner over this course last year, should be able to settle off the pace and then wear down the leaders late based on this projected race flow that promises a contested early pace. I. Ortiz, Jr. stays aboard, knows him well, and should have this C. Clement-trained son of Freud along in time. At or near his morning line of 2-1, he's a play in the win pool and a single in the rolling exotics.
RACE 12: Post 6:40 ET. Grade: B-
Use: 1-Boom Boom Kaboom; 4-Smite

Forecast: We'll double the nightcap, a turf sprint for older state-bred maiden claimers. Smite shows up in a seller for the first time and against this group seems the logical top pick after finishing a close third vs. tougher over this course and distance earlier this season. The son of Congrats has been vulnerable under pressure in the final furlong of his races but should be able to see out the trip today. Boom Boom Kaboom, third vs. similar with a career top number two weeks ago, lands the rail, projects to settle into the second flight while saving ground, and with good racing luck he'll be bearing down late. Both should be included in rolling exotic play; we'll press with extra tickets on top keying Smite.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:50 AM
Brian Nadeau's Daily Picks Saratoga - Race #1

Picks
Notes

#4 Samborella
Pricey yearling was a bit DOB early in the betting on debut, blew the break, made a powerful middle move, then predictably tired, but should be much tighter off that, and the fact she's in this stakes says she's primed now; look out.

#5 Summer Brew
Heavy hitter did well to draw outside some of the other speed, and that debut 2nd behind the 2 was good stuff, and with plenty of pace to just settle off of, she's going to be in the prime spot off the far turn; figures a real handful.

#6 Queen Arella
Closer ran by them all on debut at GP then was in way too tough in the local GIII, but she's now in with state breds for the first time, and a field with plenty of pace too, so she should be gearing up in the lane; will be rolling late.

Race Summary
You should get some value on the 4, as she's not only a maiden but comes in off a very slow debut too, so give her a look in all the slots, and especially to kick off the early Pk5 as well, since there are several who will get bet here, but she has more upside than any of them, and figures to show her true colors here.

Saratoga - Race #4

Picks
Notes

#5 Martinez
West Point runner was a bit green and predictably a short horse for Shug sprinting on debut, but he now routes, got the tightener out of the way, and it's no surprise he pops up on NY Showcase Day either; breakout time.

#3 Chrome Dixie
Firster goes for Clement, who is a potent 26% on debut, and this post will help too, but the pick looks like a runner, and the works here appear on the modest, so just maybe he needs this one before firing his best; second-best.

#8 Action Jackson
Fellow firster is out of J'ray, who was a stellar NYB turf miss back in the day, and Joseph didn't bring many here this meet, so you have to think he's ready, though this sharp barn is just 10% on debut; tabbing for down the road.

Race Summary
You won't get rich on the 5 but he looks poised for a breakthrough today, especially with a huge experience edge on several here, so play him aggressively to win and place, while getting some built-in value by singling him in the early Pk5/Pk4, as he tipped his hand in his debut, and he may now be set to throw down a race the rest simply won't be able to handle.

Saratoga - Race #7

Picks
Notes

#1 Eagle Orb
Stalker looked good winning on debut for Rodriguez, who rarely has them cranked, and the fact he did it from a bit off the pace says that the extra ground here will help, as will the expected hot early pace; can double up.

#6 Windy Nations
Stretch runner beat open MCL runners at Mth on debut, so this is a step up in class, especially since he did it in slow time too, but there's a lot of speed entered, and now Maker takes over, and adds Irad too; exotics appeal.

#3 Market Alert
Fellow closer rolled home on debut then was thrown to the wolves in the local GII, but he's now back with friends, is another who will like the expected hot pace, and could get overlooked on the board as well; do not ignore.

Race Summary
There are more than a few here who want to motor early, and that should have the pick in an envious spot off the far turn, so play him aggressively to win and place, as that debut was a sharp one, and likely hinted at much bigger things to come.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:51 AM
Brian W. Spencer's Daily Picks Laurel Park - Race #1

Picks
Notes

#7 Gloriously
Should get a nice pace to kick at in a spot with several forward players, and she'll get blinkers on while landing in a softer spot than she saw last out.

#1 Positive Force
Might be able to work out a pretty nice pocket trip in a spot where the other speed might be a bit faster. That might work in his favor here.

#8 Defy Expectations
Has run two really good races in the two lifetime turf tries, and she draws really well for another perfect, pressing trip from the outside.

Race Summary
Gloriously might be sitting a bit closer today with blinkers on, but she should still be finishing from off the pace in a spot where that running style should work in her favor.

Laurel Park - Race #5

Picks
Notes

#10 Chauffeur
Ran really well at 6f in the only career turf sprint try, and if he runs back to that sharp June effort, he's probably tough. The guy that romped that day came back to easily take an entry level allowance by 3L. Dangerous.

#7 Zip Line to Heaven
Was well beaten by the top choice when they met in that common June race behind Fiya, and he was able to land second last out against what might not have been the deepest Colonial bunch.

#1 Mosby's Ranger
Cutback speed might get outrun a bit in the early going, and that might benefit this one if he's able to settle inside and finish.

Race Summary
Chauffeur's three-back run would almost surely handle these, and the quick fig from the race held up nicely when the winner rolled a group of allowance horses in his next start.

Laurel Park - Race #8

Picks
Notes

#1A A Great Time
Tough to get past this dropper, and though she has had some chances against allowance company, she's getting quite a bit of relief while dropping from open stakes company into this MD-restricted allowance.

#7 Epic Idea
Seems like the most dangerous alternative with some decent turf sprint tries under her belt, but I'm not totally sold she's going to entirely back that effort up today.

#6 Lady Boss
Has done some good work in her turf sprint efforts, but to this point she is still a decided cut below the top pair. That said, she only has three starts, so there may still be some upside.

Race Summary
A Great Time won't offer any price, but she looks like a really reasonable single in the multi-race plays. She has been holding her own with better groups and should be able to handle these.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:52 AM
Frank Carulli's Daily Picks Freehold - Race #1

Picks
Notes

#1 LITTLE DARE DEVIL
Today’s Best Bet should prevail in dreadful field from the rail.

#3 IMASHARKTOO
Memory can serve her well, Ginsburg’s choice over top one.

#4 DEAR DIARY
Won over Freehold strip when last seen in November.

Race Summary
Was looking for a price play in a field that is a combined 60/2-3-0 this year but couldn’t find one. Little Dare Devil chased a 1-to-5 runaway last week and didn’t threaten in fast, closing half-miles prior to that. Play 1-3 and 1-4 exactas.

Woodbine-Mohawk Park - Race #5

Picks
Notes

#3 TAKEYOURBREATHAWAY
Upset win was no fluke, can repeat with similar late rush.

#1 COUSIN MARY
Changed tactics on class drop, demolished field, steps up in class.

#4 SLY ELEANOR N
Just missed in three-peat attempt from post 9, can top $200k.

Race Summary
Takeyourbreathaway upstaged several recent in-the-money finishes with a 33-1 upset. She closed with a flourish to catch favored Sly Eleanor N, who sat a good trip. Play a 1-3-4 exacta box.

Hoosier Park - Race #2

Picks
Notes

#1 TULHURST SANTANNA A
Sat poised off cover, angled 5-wide, out-finished.

#2 McTHRILLER
Carried speed to two seconds and a third in August, moves outside in.

#5 NEVER SAY NEVER N
Rallied for 24th win in 89th start to join $300,000 Club.

Race Summary
Tulhurst Santanna A sat a good trip as the odds-on favorite but was out-kicked in deep stretch in series final. He finished second to the 2-to-5 favorite three starts back at this level in 1:48.1. Play 1-2 and 1-5 exactas.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:53 AM
Jerry Shottenkirk's Daily Picks Gulfstream Park - Race #7

Picks
Notes

#5 Passion Plus
Gets an ideal pace setup in front of her and can win if she runs back to either of her last two; has the class to put it on them today.

#10 Hoponthebusgus
Crushed $12,500 claimers and was haltered by Joseph, Jr.; there's a good chance to win a third straight and she'll have to step up in class to do it.

#2 Zodiac Princess
Faces her toughest test but is in top form with two straight win; she liked to be in front and will problem get that go from the inside.

Race Summary
Passion Plus relies on a fast pace in her races and she'll probably one today; a consistent closer against these types.

Gulfstream Park - Race #9

Picks
Notes

#5 Frosted Grace
t the pace going longer on the turf and was caught last for third; has enough speed to stay in range in the turnback in distance and should have a solid finish.

#4 Royal Squeeze
Has an exemplary 10-23 record at Gulfstream and comes off a third in the Open Lead Stakes; can mix it up with these.

#1 Yodel E.A. Who
Clobbered claimers last time in his first since since November; getting back to good form

Race Summary
Frosted Grace is back to the main track and gets a good pace to chase; big player in the closing yards.

Gulfstream Park - Race #10

Picks
Notes

#8 Youshouldbesolucky
Was tardy out of the gate going five furlongs and will welcome the return to two turns; will be rolling under jockey Trejos and is the one to hold off.

#10 Drillomatic
Beaten non-winners of two at Tampa two races back and didn't fire in his first one here. Can be along for a minor award.

#12 Shenadam
Comes out of a route stakes race and will welcome this class drop; can run on late vs. these.

Race Summary
Youshouldbesolucky will not be as far back today and has a good closing move; his last is a throw out due to distance and he's in a comfortable situation today.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 08:39 AM
NATIONAL SPORTS ADVISORS
THE LEGEND!
FREE MLB PICKS
Astros @ Angels
TIME: 9:10 PM EST
PICK: OVER 9

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 08:40 AM
VEGASSI
FRIDAY 9/4/2020
FREE MLB PICKS
Padres @ Athletics
TIME: 9:40 PM EST
PICK: UNDER 8

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 01:13 PM
McInnis Hockey

free hockey props

Landeskog Anytime goal +200Power play goals over 1.5 +110 Colorado/DallasMark Stone +200 anytime goalNazem Kadri over 0.5 points -140

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 01:13 PM
Rk
Sports Services
Free Sports Picks

NSA(The Legend) (https://www.nsawins.com/)
MLB – Athletics -135

Gameday Network (https://www.gamedaynetwork.com/)
MLB – Phillies +115

VegasSI.com (https://www.vegassi.com/)
MLB – Indians -145

Vegas Line Crushers (https://www.vegaslinecrushers.com/)
MLB – White Sox over 9

Sports Action 365 (https://www.sportsaction365.com/)
NBA – Celtics over 214

Point Spread Report (https://www.pointspreadreport.com/)
NBA – Bucks -5.5

Lou Panelli (https://www.nsawins.com/lou-big-play-panelli/)
NBA – Nuggets +9

Gerry “Big Cat” Andino (https://www.nsawins.com/gerry-big-cat-andino/)
MLB – Rays -120

VegasSI.com Platinum Info Club (https://www.vegassi.com/)
MLB – Braves GM2 -155

William E. Stockton (https://www.nsawins.com/william-e-stockton/)
MLB – Diamondbacks +115

Vincent Pioli (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/vincent-pioli/)
MLB – Athletics -135

Steve “Scoop” Kendall (https://www.nsawins.com/steve-scoop-kendall/)
NBA – Rockets +6

SCORE (https://www.pointspreadreport.com/)
NBA – Bucks under 223

East Coast Line Movers (https://www.pointspreadreport.com/)
NBA – Celtics +1.5

Tony Campone (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/tony-campone/)
MLB – Rangers +120

Chicago Sports Group (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/chicago-sports-group/)
MLB – Dodgers -1.5

Hollywood Sportsline (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/hollywood-sportsline/)
MLB – Twins GM1 -160

VIP Action (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/vip-action-sports/)
MLB – Rays -120

South Beach Sports (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/south-beach-sports/)
MLB – Phillies under 10

Las Vegas Sports Commission (https://www.pointspreadreport.com/)
NBA – Nuggets +9

NY Players Club (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/new-york-players-club/)
NBA – Bucks -5.5

Fred Callahan (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/fred-callahan/)
NBA – Celtics over 214

Las Vegas Private CEO Club (https://www.vegaslinecrushers.com)
MLB – Rays -120

Michigan Sports (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/michigan-sports-network/)
MLB – Indians -145

National Consensus Report (https://www.pointspreadreport.com/)
MLB – Reds GM1 -180

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 01:23 PM
VEGAS BLACK CARD CLUB!
FREE MLB PICKS
Rangers @ Mariners
TIME: 9:10 PM EST
PICKS: Rangers +121

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 01:24 PM
GAMEDAY NETWORK

FREE MLB WINNER 9/4/20
Cardinals @ Cubs
Time: 8:15 PM EST
Free Pick: OVER 9

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 01:25 PM
Sports Action 365

FREE MLB WINNER 9/4/20:
PLAY Astros -114 @ Angels, GAME TIME 9:10 PM EST

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 01:27 PM
Cappers Access

MLB (Fri) Diamonbacks
NBA (Fri) Bucks
NBA (Fri) Rockets
NHL (Fri) Avalanche

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 01:31 PM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Charles Town

Charles Town - Race 1

Exacta / Trifecta / Superfecta / Daily Double (Races 1-2) Pick 3 (Races 1-2-3) / Pick 4 (Races 1-2-3-4)

Maiden Claiming $5,000 • 4 1/2 Furlongs • Dirt • Ages 3-6 • CR: 34 • Purse: $11,000 • Post: 7:00P

FOR ACCREDITED WEST VIRGINIA-BRED MAIDENS, FILLIES AND MARES THREE, FOUR, FIVE, AND SIX YEARS OLD. THREE YEAR OLDS, 120 LBS.; OLDER, 124 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $5,000, IF FOR $4,500, ALLOWED 2 LBS.

Contenders

Race Analysis

P#

Horse

Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Dominant Stalker. THUNDER PUNCH is the Dominant Stalker of the race. * KEY ANGLES * THUNDER PUNCH: Today is a sprint and this is the horse's third or fourth start after a layoff. Horse has run a Good Race within the last 30 days. TINA 'S SONG: Today is a sprint and this is the horse's third or fourth start after a layoff. Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. CEDAR RUN'S FIRE: Today is a sprint and this is the horse's third or fourth start after a layoff. Ho rse has run a Good Race within the last 30 days.

THUNDER PUNCH

2/1

3/1

TINA'S SONG

9/2

6/1

CEDAR RUN'S FIRE

5/2

9/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure

CEDAR RUN'S FIRE

5/2

Front-runner

MIGHTY CROSSING

4/1

Alternator/Front-runner

THUNDER PUNCH

2/1

Alternator/Stalker

TINA'S SONG

9/2

Alternator/Stalker

WILD CORK

12/1

Alternator/Stalker

BADS LIL LADY

15/1

Alternator/Trailer

BASKET GIRL

15/1

Alternator/Non-contender

LILBITSOFDRAMA

12/1

Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 01:32 PM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Woodbine

Woodbine - Race 6

Rolling Double / Exacta / 0.20 Trifecta / 0.20 Superfecta 0.20 Pick 3 (Races 6-7-8) / 0.20 Pick 4 (Races 6-7-8-9)

Claiming $25,000 • 6 Furlongs • All-Weather • Ages 3 and up • CR: 73 • Purse: $49,700 • Post: 3:28P

FOR FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 122 LBS.; OLDER, 125 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE IN 2020 ALLOWED 2 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $25,000, IF FOR $23,500, ALLOWED 2 LBS. (RACES WHERE ENTERED FOR $15,000 OR LESS NOT CONSIDERED FOR ALLOWANCES).

Contenders

Race Analysis

P#

Horse

Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Lone Trailer. GO GIGI GO GIGI GO is the Lone Trailer of the race. * KEY ANGLES * GO GIGI GO GIGI GO: Horse has a TrackMaster "+" designation or an "L" designation. Horse has the highest TrackMaster Power Rating. STORM GAUGE: Horse ran ks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. TOUCH OF ROUGE: Horse has a TrackMaster "+" designation or an "L" designation. Today is a sprint and this is th e horse's third or fourth start after a layoff. GRATEFUL PRAISE: Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. Horse's average winning distance is within half a furlong of today's distance (within 50 yards i f a Quarter Horse race).

GO GIGI GO GIGI GO

6/1

9/2

STORM GAUGE

12/1

6/1

TOUCH OF ROUGE

20/1

7/1

GRATEFUL PRAISE

5/2

10/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure

TOUCH OF ROUGE

20/1

Front-runner

HOLD THE APPLAUSE

4/1

Front-runner

CLASSY N' SILENT

3/1

Alternator/Front-runner

NANA SAV

8/1

Stalker

GRATEFUL PRAISE

5/2

Stalker

STORM GAUGE

12/1

Alternator/Stalker

GO GIGI GO GIGI GO

6/1

Trailer

D'S SOUL

15/1

Alternator/Non-contender

PODGORA

10/1

Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 01:33 PM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/bar.gif

Saratoga - Race #7 - Post: 3:50pm - Stakes - 6.5 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $150,000 Class Rating: 91 Funny Cide S.

Rating: https://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpg

#3 MARKET ALERT (ML=6/1)
#5 EFFINITY (ML=4/1)
#7 HOLD THE SALSA (ML=8/1)

MARKET ALERT - This gelding should find these state breds easier than what he faced in his last affair on August 7th. With 'blinkers-on' this gelding should be very competitive. EFFINITY - Cox must have known this colt would run well at this track. Won his last race here on July 26th and now goes for back-to-back wins. This colt has been posting some excellent workout times. HOLD THE SALSA - Faces state bred foes today after finishing ninth versus 'open' company on Aug 7th. Colt had the second fastest workout of the day prepping for this.

Vulnerable Contenders: #1 EAGLE ORB (ML=3/1), #4 LOOKIN FOR TROUBLE (ML=7/2), #8 THIN WHITE DUKE (ML=5/1),

EAGLE ORB - This runner ran a most unsatisfactory speed figure in the last race. He shouldn't show signs of improvement and will probably lose in today's race running that figure. LOOKIN FOR TROUBLE - Will be tough for this racer to beat this bunch off of that last speed rating. Doubtful to improve enough to run a figure close enough to today's Equibase class figure, so put him on the likely underpriced equines list. THIN WHITE DUKE - This gelding has already been beaten as the favorite the last two times. Hard to give him another chance.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:

#3 MARKET ALERT is going to be the play if we are getting 3/1 or better

EXACTA WAGERS:

Box [3,5,7]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:

Box [3,5,7] Total Cost: $6

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 01:34 PM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Remington Park

Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 8 - Allowance - 7.5f on the Turf. Purse: $34000 Class Rating: 100

FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD. THREE YEAR OLDS, 119 LBS.; OLDER, 124 LBS. (IF MANAGEMENT DEEMS IT NECESSARY TO TAKE THIS RACE OFF THE TURF, IT WILL BE RUN AT A DISTANCE OF 1 MILE ON THE MAIN

RECOMMENDED CHOICES

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/wg.gif

# 4 TUT'S REVENGE 5/2

# 5 BLUE HARBOR 8/1

# 1 ATTENTIVE 3/1

I like TUT'S REVENGE here. Stuart has a sound 18 percent win rate with entries running at this distance and surface. With Eramia on top him, this gelding ought to be able to break out early in this race. This gelding is a key contender based on his earnings per start in turf sprint events. BLUE HARBOR - Ought to be given a chance in here if only for the very strong Equibase Speed Figure put up in the last race. Displays the look of a profitable play, averaging a solid 92 speed rating which is one of the most respectable in this group. ATTENTIVE - Must be given consideration - I like the figures from the last race. Is worth thinking about and may be a bet - strong Speed Figures (104 average) at today's distance and surface recently.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 01:35 PM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Equibase Special C

Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 2 - Stakes - 9.0f on the Turf. Purse: $1000000 Class Rating: 113

OLD FORESTER BOURBON TURF CLASSIC S. - GRADE 1 FOR FOUR YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/wg.gif

# 10 SPECTACULAR GEM 10/1

# 3 ROCKEMPEROR (IRE) 7/2

# 6 MR DUMAS 12/1

My selection in here is SPECTACULAR GEM particularly if the morning line of 10/1 holds. Has to be given consideration based on the competitive speed figure garnered in the last competition. This equine has a very good win percentage in turf routes. ROCKEMPEROR (IRE) - Boasts sound speed figures on average overall when matched with the rest of this field. The winning percentage shown by horses entered by Brown running at this distance are the most respectable in this group of horses in this race. MR DUMAS - Handler has sharp win rate (18 percent) at this distance and surface. Have to assume this animal will run well again today.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 01:36 PM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/bar.gif

Equibase Special D - Race #1 - Post: 4:15pm - Stakes - 8.5 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $400,000 Class Rating: 117 Alysheba S. Presented by Sentient Jet (Grade 2)

Rating: https://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpg

#2 MCKINZIE (ML=8/5)
#6 BY MY STANDARDS (ML=7/5)
#5 MR FREEZE (ML=6/1)

MCKINZIE - Baffert moves this horse here to Equibase Special D from Belmont Park. Looking at the horse's recent PP lines, he has shown the ability to win at different racing venues. This horse is tops in earnings per start (EPS). Take a long look at this animal before the race. Carrying 7 pounds less this race. Trainer has him in a good spot. BY MY STANDARDS - When Saez and Calhoun join forces on equines the return on investment has been terrific at +162. Calhoun seems to have this colt primed for a big effort. His workout pattern is wonderful. I like this colt a lot here. He shows a lot of consistency, finishing in the money frequently. Saez and his horse make quite a duo. Together they've been winning at a clip of 56 percent. MR FREEZE - Personally, I wouldn't worry about where he finished in his last race (sixth). Should improve in this event, with some respectable odds. Changes tracks from last out at Belmont Park to here. Multiple wins on different ovals tell me this horse likes to switch it up, so that's a good sign. Last out, ran the last quarter in less than 25 ticks. A pretty good sign he can close well, and should be right there at the finish line this time.

Vulnerable Contenders: #3 OWENDALE (ML=6/1),

OWENDALE - Unlikely that this horse will finish better than he did last out when finishing fifth.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:

Bet on #5 MR FREEZE to win if we can get at least 6/1 odds

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 02:18 PM
Handicapped by Top Horse Analytics at Churchill Downs

09/04/20, CD, Race 12, 5.45 ET
09/04/20,CD,12,1 1/8M [Dirt] 1:47:01 STAKES. Longines Kentucky Oaks. Grade 1. Purse $1,250,000. FOR FILLIES, THREE YEARS OLD.
. . . .
Best in race Flags - (J)ockey (T)rainer (S)peed (F)inish (E)arnings (W)orkouts (L)ead (C)loser
After scratches, a horse P# must be the top rated horse for the WPC and ROI to be valid.

Rating
P#
Horse Name
M/L
Jockey
Trainer
Flags
WPC
ROI *

Gamine
1-1
Velazquez J R
Baffert Bob
TL
1.27/$1

Swiss Skydiver
8/5
Gaffalione T
McPeek Kenneth G.
SFE
0.74/$1

Speech
5-1
Castellano J
McCarthy Michael W.

0.74/$1

Donna Veloce
15-1
Santana. Jr. R
Callaghan Simon

0.74/$1

Hopeful Growth
30-1
Franco M
Margotta. Jr. Anthony
C
0.74/$1

Shedaresthedevil
20-1
Geroux F
Cox Brad H.
J
0.74/$1

Tempers Rising
50-1
Leparoux J R
Stewart Dallas
W
1.27/$1

Bayerness
50-1
Bejarano R
DeVaux Cherie

0.74/$1

Dream Marie
50-1
Talamo J
Williams Matthew J.

0.74/$1

* Top rated horse with "Dirt Surface Not fst/wf" - WPC 29.47, ROI 1.06/$1

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 02:31 PM
WNBA
Long Sheet

Friday, September 4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHICAGO (11 - 7) vs. WASHINGTON (4 - 12) - 9/4/2020, 7:00 PM
Top Trends for this game.
CHICAGO is 32-21 ATS (+8.9 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
CHICAGO is 21-11 ATS (+8.9 Units) after a division game over the last 2 seasons.
CHICAGO is 19-8 ATS (+10.2 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 77+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 2-11 ATS (-10.1 Units) in August or September games this season.
WASHINGTON is 4-13 ATS (-10.3 Units) on Friday over the last 3 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 4-11 ATS (-8.1 Units) after a division game this season.
WASHINGTON is 28-49 ATS (-25.9 Units) after 3 or more consecutive unders since 1997.
WASHINGTON is 1-9 ATS (-8.9 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 77+ points/game this season.
WASHINGTON is 2-8 ATS (-6.8 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 77+ points/game this season.

Head-to-Head Series History
WASHINGTON is 6-2 against the spread versus CHICAGO over the last 3 seasons
WASHINGTON is 6-2 straight up against CHICAGO over the last 3 seasons
5 of 8 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MINNESOTA (12 - 5) vs. DALLAS (6 - 11) - 9/4/2020, 8:00 PM
DALLAS is 18-9 ATS (+8.1 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 77+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.
MINNESOTA is 12-5 ATS (+6.5 Units) in all games this season.
MINNESOTA is 12-5 ATS (+6.5 Units) vs. division opponents this season.
MINNESOTA is 12-5 ATS (+6.5 Units) when playing on a neutral court this season.
MINNESOTA is 23-12 ATS (+9.8 Units) after scoring 75 points or more over the last 2 seasons.
MINNESOTA is 7-1 ATS (+5.9 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
DALLAS is 10-26 ATS (-18.6 Units) in road games versus good offensive teams - scoring 77+ points/game after 15+ games since 1997.

DALLAS is 4-3 against the spread versus MINNESOTA over the last 3 seasons
MINNESOTA is 6-1 straight up against DALLAS over the last 3 seasons
4 of 7 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

SEATTLE (14 - 3) vs. LOS ANGELES (13 - 4) - 9/4/2020, 10:00 PM
SEATTLE is 54-38 ATS (+12.2 Units) in all games over the last 3 seasons.
SEATTLE is 39-25 ATS (+11.5 Units) as a favorite over the last 3 seasons.
SEATTLE is 23-12 ATS (+9.8 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
LOS ANGELES is 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record after 15+ games over the last 2 seasons.

LOS ANGELES is 4-4 against the spread versus SEATTLE over the last 3 seasons
LOS ANGELES is 4-4 straight up against SEATTLE over the last 3 seasons
5 of 8 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 03:24 PM
Mike Wynn Free Pick: Philadelphia w/Arrieta +105 over NY Mets

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 03:25 PM
Jim Feist Jim Feist's Comp Pick, Friday September 4, 2020

9/04 03:40 PM PT / 6:40 PM ET
MLB (951) MIAMI MARLINS VS (952) TAMPA BAY RAYS

Take: UNDER

Reason: Excellent starter matchup here today. The Marlins send Pablo Lopez to the hill. Lopez is 3-2 with a 2.10 ERA and 1.165 WHIP. Lopez has been very consistent, allowing two runs or fewer or in each of his six starts. Josh Fleming goes for the Rays. Fleming is 2-0 in his two starts with a 1.74 ERA and 0.871 WHIP. Both starters are very good and I'm going UNDER 1st 5 innings. Your free play for Friday, September 4 is on the UNDER.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 04:01 PM
Razor Sharp
YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR FRIDAY: SAN DIEGO (davies) +115 over Oakland

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 04:03 PM
Totals4U Friday's Free Selection: Arizona Diamondbacks/San Francisco Giants over 8 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 04:05 PM
Atlantic Sports
Friday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Chicago White Sox - 155

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 04:06 PM
#1 Sports Friday's Free Play: Arizona Diamondbacks + 115

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 05:12 PM
Platinum Plays Your Free Pick: the Kansas City Royals w/Singer +145 over Chicago Wsox

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 05:12 PM
Easy Money Sports

Lee's Free Late Friday Selection Is

CHICAGO CUBS w/Darvish -133

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 05:13 PM
Nevada Sharpshooter
Your free winner for Friday : ARIZONA/SAN FRANCISCO UNDER the total of 9 runs

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 05:14 PM
Golden Dragon

FREE WINNER for Friday

Kansas City Singer +142

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 05:14 PM
Hawkeye Sports

Friday's Free Pick: Colorado Avalanche - 130

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 05:15 PM
Huddle Up Sports

Free Play: San Diego Davies +129

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 05:15 PM
Arthur Ralph

FRI: Dodgers w/ May

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 05:16 PM
The Last Call Friday's Free Play: Minnesota Twins Game 1

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 05:16 PM
Teyas Sports FREE PICK 9/4 MLB GAME #2 DETROIT OVER 7

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 05:34 PM
Vegas Steam Line
Your free winner for Friday: TEXAS/SEATTLE UNDER the total of 8½ runs

Can'tPickAWinner
High Stakes Syndicate Free Selection for Friday: Colorado Rockies + 225

Can'tPickAWinner
Kenny Towers Your Free Pick for Friday: LA Lakers/Houston UNDER 226½

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 05:35 PM
John Anthony Sports

Free Selection: FRI

ROCKETS/LAKERS OVER

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 05:36 PM
Tony Sacco

Tony Sacco's Free Play for FRIDAY is on the

VAN CANUCKS

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 05:36 PM
Hollywood Anthony

Your FRIDAY Free Play from Hollywood Anthony

HOU ROCKETS

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 05:37 PM
Bryan Leonard Sep 04 '20, 6:40 PM in 1h
MLB | Marlins vs Rays
Play on: Rays -124 at betonline

952 Miami at Tampa Bay
Josh Flemming just faced Miami a few days ago and was excellent with a 68 game score. While the recency advantage goes to the Marlins, Miami has a wRC+ of only 80 against lefties. We really like Pablo Lopez but he's been a bit lucky this season. The previous two years he permitted 23 homers in 173 innings. This year he's allowed just one longball in 34.1 innings of work. Tampa also hits righties well with a wRC+ of 114. Tampa is 12-5 on the season at Tropicana Field. We look for the host to grab this victory.
PLAY TAMPA BAY

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 05:37 PM
Dustin Hawkins Sep 04 '20, 7:00 PM in 1h
WNBA | Sky vs Mystics
Play on: UNDER 167 -110

1 Dimer on Sky vs Mystics under 167 -110

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 05:51 PM
Brandon Lee Sep 04 '20, 7:10 PM in 1h
MLB | MIL vs CLE
Play on: UNDER 8 -115

PICK - Indians/Brewers UNDER 8
RATING: 30*
ROT#: 960
I see some value here with the UNDER 8 in Friday's series opener between the Indians and Brewers. These are two of the worst hitting teams in the league. Both teams rank in the bottom 10 in AVG, OPS, and Runs.
Brewers come in having scored 1 or fewer runs in 4 of their last 8 games. Cleveland has scored 2 or fewer in 3 of their last 5.
The much bigger concern here is the Indians offense, but Milwaukee's Corbin Burnes has been lights out. He's got a 2.29 ERA and 1.068 WHIP in 4 starts. His metrics back it up, as he owns a 2.45 FIP. He's coming off a start where he pitched 6 shutout innings, allowing just 3 hits with 10 K and 1 BB.
Cleveland will send out Carlos Carrasco, who has a solid 3.75 ERA in 7 starts. Most importantly, Carrasco is in good form. He too pitched 6 shutout innings in his last start, allowing just 2 hits with 6 K and 2 BB.
UNDER is 10-5 in Cleveland home games this season and 23-9 in their last 32 at home as a favorite of -125 to 175.
UNDER is 13-4 in Brewers last 17 with a total of 7 to 8.5. Give me the UNDER 8!

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 05:52 PM
Bobby Conn Sep 04 '20, 8:15 PM in 2h
MLB | Cardinals vs Cubs
Play on: Cardinals +123 at jazz

1* Free Play on Cardinals +123

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 05:52 PM
Jesse Schule Sep 04 '20, 9:00 PM in 3h
NHL | Canucks vs Golden Knights
Play on: Canucks +1½ -130 at sportsbook

This is a Free play on Vancouver +1.5.

The Canucks are coming off a dominant 4-0 win in Game 6, behind a stellar performance from backup goaltender Thatcher Demko. They will look to lean on Demko again in Game 7. and given what we have seen from this squad so far, it would seem foolish to doubt them. Here is what I said prior to this series: "The Canucks dispatched of the defending Stanley Cup champions in six games, and now they are a big underdog in their second round series versus Las Vegas. Vancouver gives us every reason to expect this to be a competitive series. The Golden Knights have won six of their last seven versus Vancouver, but four of those wins came in games decided by just one goal."

Take VAN.

GL,

Jesse Schule

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 05:53 PM
Mike Williams Sep 04 '20, 9:00 PM in 3h
NBA | Rockets vs Lakers
Play on: Rockets +6½ -105 at Bovada

1* on Rockets +6½ -105

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 05:58 PM
Sal Michaels Sep 04 '20, 9:10 PM in 3h
MLB | Rangers vs Mariners
Play on: Rangers +122 at YouWager

Free Play on Rangers +122

Can'tPickAWinner
Kenny Walker Sep 04 '20, 9:10 PM in 3h
MLB | Rangers vs Mariners
Play on: Mariners -109 at YouWager

Free Pick on Mariners

Can'tPickAWinner
Jimmy Boyd Sep 04 '20, 9:35 PM in 4h
Fighting | Corey Browning vs Ignacio Bahamondes
Play on: Corey Browning -110 at 5Dimes

1* Free Pick on Corey Browning -110

Can'tPickAWinner
John Martin Sep 04 '20, 9:40 PM in 4h
MLB | Rockies vs Dodgers
Play on: Rockies +220 at Mirage

1 Unit FREE PLAY on Colorado Rockies +220
The Colorado Rockies are worth a shot today as better than 2-to-1 dogs to the Los Angeles Dodgers. The Rockies had yesterday off while the Dodgers completed their sweep of the Arizona Diamondbacks yesterday. Antonio Senzatela has been too good to be more than a 2-to-1 dog. He is 3-1 with a 3.32 ERA in seven starts this season and just recently shut out the Padres through seven innings and the Astros through eight innings in two of his last three starts. Dustin May has solid ERA/WHIP numbers but just 23 strikeouts in 35 innings and is averaging only 5 innings per start in his seven starts. Give me the Rockies.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 05:59 PM
Jack Jones Sep 04 '20, 9:40 PM in 4h
MLB | Padres vs A's
Play on: Padres +127 at 5Dimes

Jack’s Free Pick Friday: San Diego Padres +127
The San Diego Padres went for it by trading for Mike Clevinger. They are determined to make the postseason this year and playing like it. They have gone 12-4 in their last 16 games overall and are certainly one of the most underrated teams in baseball.
I like getting the Padres as underdogs here against the Oakland A’s with Zach Davies on the mound. Davies is 5-2 with a 2.61 ERA and 0.895 WHIP in seven starts this season. He has consistently been underrated dating back to his time with the Brewers.
The A’s could be rusty here having not played since August 29th. Jesus Lazardo is 2-1 with a 3.67 ERA and 1.370 WHIP in five starts this season for the A’s, including 1-1 with a 4.96 ERA and 1.592 WHIP in his last three.
Davies is a very profitable 31-25 (+16.9 units) as an underdog of +100 or higher in his career. The Padres are 10-3 in their last 13 interleague games. San Diego is 5-0 in its last five vs. a team with a winning record. Bet the Padres Friday.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 05:59 PM
The Sports Consensus

NBA Lakers over 224

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:00 PM
Primetime Sports Picks

MLB Rays under 8

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:00 PM
National Sports Service

MLB Seattle -120

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:01 PM
The Spot Player

MLB Mets over 9.5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:08 PM
Doc's Picks

NBA Bucks -5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:08 PM
Profit On Sports

MLB Dodgers under 9

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:35 PM
Joe Wiz

MLB Giants over 8.5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:37 PM
WNBA

Friday, September 4

Trend Report

Chicago @ Washington
Chicago
The total has gone OVER in 19 of Chicago's last 23 games on the road
Chicago is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Washington
Washington is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Chicago
Washington is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Chicago

Minnesota @ Dallas
Minnesota
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Minnesota's last 5 games on the road
Minnesota is 17-1 SU in its last 18 games when playing on the road against Dallas
Dallas
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Dallas's last 7 games
Dallas is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games

Seattle @ Los Angeles
Seattle
Seattle is 12-2 SU in its last 14 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Seattle's last 5 games
Los Angeles
Los Angeles is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
Los Angeles is 10-1 SU in its last 11 games

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:37 PM
WNBA
Dunkel

Friday, September 4

Chicago @ Washington

Game 613-614
September 4, 2020 @ 7:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Chicago
Washington
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Chicago
by 10 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Chicago
by 7 1/2
168 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Chicago
(-7 1/2); Over

Minnesota @ Dallas

Game 615-616
September 4, 2020 @ 8:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Minnesota
Dallas
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Minnesota
by 8
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Minnesota
by 5
Dunkel Pick:
Minnesota
(-5); Under

Seattle @ Los Angeles

Game 617-618
September 4, 2020 @ 10:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Seattle
Los Angeles
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Seattle
by 8 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Seattle
by 4 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Seattle
(-4 1/2); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:38 PM
NBA public betting, line movement September 4
Patrick Everson

Anthony Davis and James Harden square off when the Lakers and Rockets meet Friday in Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals. The SuperBook at Westgate has the Lakers 6-point favorites.

NBA betting odds are up and getting action for a couple of big conference semifinal playoff games, as both No. 1 seeds are on the court Friday. The well-rested Los Angeles Lakers open their series against the Houston Rockets, and the Milwaukee Bucks look to climb back into their series against the Miami Heat.

The SuperBook at Westgate provided insights on NBA opening lines and early line movement, sharp money and public betting for Friday’s matchups. Covers will update this action report with NBA sharp picks vs. public bets and line movement throughout the day.

NBA line movement

Houston fended off Oklahoma City in seven games, capped by a 104-102 victory Wednesday. Los Angeles, meanwhile, has been resting since Saturday, after beating Portland 131-122 to win that series 4-1. The SuperBook opened the Lakers -6.5 for Friday’s 9 p.m. ET tipoff, and the line moved to 6 late Thursday morning.

The Rockets-Lakers total opened 226.5 and is down a point to 225.5.

Miami got a pair of Jimmy Butler free throws with no time on the clock to win Game 2 116-114 and take a 2-0 series lead over Milwaukee. The Bucks opened -5 at The SuperBook for a 6:30 p.m. ET Game 3 start, and the total opened at 223.5. Both the point spread and total were stable as of late Thursday night.

NBA public betting

Although the Rockets are surely weary, early bettors at The SuperBook like the underdog against LeBron James and Co.

“As of now, all the liability we have is on the Rockets,” SuperBook supervisor Cameron Coombs said Thursday night.

The Consensus has a Houston lean, as well, with 57 percent of early picks taking the Rockets to cover the spread. Likewise, the streaking Heat – 6-0 SU and ATS in the postseason – were landing 57 percent of Consensus picks, as of late Thursday night.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:38 PM
737MILWAUKEE -738 MIAMI
MILWAUKEE is 36-16 ATS (18.4 Units) off a upset loss as a favorite in the last 3 seasons.

739HOUSTON -740 LA LAKERS
HOUSTON is 8-1 ATS (6.9 Units) after 3 or more consecutive unders in the current season.

739HOUSTON -740 LA LAKERS
HOUSTON is 8-1 ATS (6.9 Units) in road games versus very good teams - outscoring their opponents by 6+ points/game in the current season.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:39 PM
NBA
Dunkel

Friday, September 4

Milwaukee @ Miami

Game 737-738
September 4, 2020 @ 6:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Milwaukee
Miami
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Miami
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Milwaukee
by 5
223 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Miami
(+5); Under

Houston @ LA Lakers

Game 739-740
September 4, 2020 @ 9:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Houston
LA Lakers
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
LA Lakers
by 14
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
LA Lakers
by 6 1/2
224 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
LA Lakers
(-6 1/2); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
NBA
Long Sheet

Friday, September 4

MILWAUKEE (60 - 20) vs. MIAMI (50 - 29) - 9/4/2020, 6:30 PM
MILWAUKEE is 4-13 ATS (-10.3 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
MILWAUKEE is 223-273 ATS (-77.3 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season since 1996.
MILWAUKEE is 8-17 ATS (-10.7 Units) in road games versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game - 2nd half of the season this season.
MIAMI is 14-5 ATS (+8.5 Units) against Central division opponents this season.
MILWAUKEE is 98-75 ATS (+15.5 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 82-63 ATS (+12.7 Units) when the total is greater than or equal to 220 over the last 2 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 87-66 ATS (+14.4 Units) as a favorite over the last 2 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 25-11 ATS (+12.9 Units) off a upset loss as a favorite over the last 2 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 29-16 ATS (+11.4 Units) in road games after allowing 115 points or more over the last 3 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 79-61 ATS (+11.9 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 77-60 ATS (+11.0 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.
MIAMI is 12-21 ATS (-11.1 Units) after scoring 115 points or more this season.

MIAMI is 8-4 against the spread versus MILWAUKEE over the last 3 seasons
MIAMI is 8-4 straight up against MILWAUKEE over the last 3 seasons
8 of 12 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

HOUSTON (48 - 31) vs. LA LAKERS (56 - 20) - 9/4/2020, 9:00 PM
HOUSTON is 16-6 ATS (+9.4 Units) in road games against Pacific division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
HOUSTON is 8-1 ATS (+6.9 Units) after 3 or more consecutive unders this season.
HOUSTON is 52-35 ATS (+13.5 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

LA LAKERS is 6-5 against the spread versus HOUSTON over the last 3 seasons
HOUSTON is 8-3 straight up against LA LAKERS over the last 3 seasons
6 of 11 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Can'tPickAWinner
NBA

Friday, September 4

Trend Report

Milwaukee @ Miami
Milwaukee
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Milwaukee's last 5 games when playing on the road against Miami
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Milwaukee's last 5 games on the road
Miami
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Miami's last 5 games when playing at home against Milwaukee
Miami is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games

Houston @ LA Lakers
Houston
Houston is 10-2 SU in its last 12 games when playing on the road against LA Lakers
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Houston's last 5 games when playing on the road against LA Lakers
LA Lakers
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Lakers's last 5 games when playing at home against Houston
LA Lakers is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:40 PM
Game 3 Odds: Bucks vs. Heat
Kevin Rogers

The Heat improved to 6-0 in the NBA Bubble on Wednesday as it defeated the top-seeded Bucks in Game 2 of their Eastern Conference semifinal matchup.

Milwaukee sits a 2-0 hole against Miami as the Bucks are favored once again in Game 3 looking to avoid a 3-0 series deficit.

Betting Resources

Matchup: Eastern Conference Game 3
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
Date: Friday, Sep. 4, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. ET
TV: TNT

Line Movements

In spite of losing the first two games of this series, the Bucks are favored in Game 3. Milwaukee is listed as the "road" team in the bubble, but the Bucks are a favorite for the 19th time in the last playoff 23 games since 2019. The Bucks own an impressive 13-0-1 ATS record in their last 13 postseason wins, but the Heat are a perfect 6-0 SU/ATS in the playoffs so far.

Spread: Milwaukee -5
Money-Line: Milwaukee -210 Miami +180
Total: 223.5
Updated Series Price: Miami -165, Milwaukee +145

Game 2 Recap

The Heat reversed course from a slow start in Game 1 in which they trailed by 11 points after the first quarter to grab a nine-point advantage following the first 12 minutes in Game 2. Miami was in control for most of Game 2 before Milwaukee roared back in the final minute to tie the game.

The Bucks received a huge break on a foul call charged to Heat guard Goran Dragic on a three-point attempt from Milwaukee's Khris Middleton in the final seconds. Middleton drilled all three free throws to tie the game at 114-114, but the Heat lucked out on their next (and final) possession when Bucks' star Giannis Antetokounmpo fouled Miami's Jimmy Butler on a jump shot. Butler hit both free throws to give Miami the victory as the Heat cashed not only in the full game, but also in the first quarter and first half.

Game 2 Betting Results

Outcome: Heat 116 Bucks 114

Game: Heat Win, Heat Cover (+5.5), Over 223.5
First Quarter: Heat Win (38-29), Heat Cover (+2.5), Over 57.5
First-Half: Heat Win (66-60), Heat Cover (+3.5), Over 114.5
Second-Half: Bucks Win (54-50), Heat Cover (+6.5), Under 111

Bucks Betting Outlook

Inside the Stats

Bubble: 7-8 SU, 6-8-1 ATS, 8-6-1 O/U
Playoffs: 4-3 SU, 3-3-1 ATS, 3-3-1 O/U

The Bucks shot the ball well in Game 1 from the floor (49% and 16-of-35 from three-point range), but missed the freebies when it mattered most by going 14-of-26 from the free throw line in an 11-point loss. Milwaukee started fast and faded in the second half by scoring only 41 points, but the Bucks outscored the Heat in the second half of a Game 2 by a 54-50 margin.

Milwaukee shot better from the foul line in Game 2 by going 33-of-40 from the charity stripe, but the Bucks were held to 7-of-25 shooting from three-point range with three of those triples coming from big man Brook Lopez. Antetokounmpo led the Bucks with 29 points, while Eric Bledsoe returned from injury to chip in 16 points, but the Bucks have now lost four of five meetings with the Heat this season.

Heat Betting Outlook

Inside the Stats

Bubble: 9-5 SU, 9-5 ATS, 6-8 O/U
Playoffs: 6-0 SU, 6-0 ATS, 2-4 O/U

After Butler torched the Bucks for 40 points in the series opener, the former Marquette standout scored only 13 points (two coming on the final free throws) in the Game 2 victory. The Heat were carried by six other players who scored in double-figures, led by Dragic's 23 points, as the guard was one of five Miami players to knock down at least three treys on Wednesday.

Miami is the only team to win and cover in each of its first six playoff games (Boston failed to cash in Game 4 against Philadelphia in the first round). The Heat won and cashed in their first bubble game against the Nuggets, but then posted a 2-5 ATS mark in their final seven seeding contests before this hot streak in the playoffs.

The last time the Heat won their first six games in a postseason came back in 2014, the last season of the "Big Three" era showcasing LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh. That was the only time during the "Big Three" reign from 2010-14 that Miami ever won six consecutive playoff games.

Key Injuries

Milwaukee

None

Miami

SF-Andre Iguodala: Ankle, Questionable

Iguodala sustained a right ankle sprain late in the third quarter of Game 2. The veteran swingman scored four points in 11 minutes on Wednesday and is listed as questionable for Game 3.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:40 PM
Game 1 Odds: Rockets vs. Lakers
Michael Crosson

Chris Paul and Thunder left everything on the floor at the HP Field House in Orlando during their Game 7 thriller with Houston to conclude the first round of the Western Conference Playoffs, but ultimately the Rockets were able to escape with a 104-102 victory behind some late-game defensive heroics from James Harden to cap off their series finale in the bubble.

Los Angeles has fallen victim to the media’s “panic button” consistently throughout the course of the league’s restart as Lakers were the lowest-scoring team in the NBA’s eight re-seeding games, then dropped their playoff opener to the Blazers by failing to put up 95 points in their Game 1 loss.

LeBron got his guys playing like the championship-caliber team they were designed to be for the remainder of the series though, rattling off four straight wins to put away Lillard-less Portland.

Betting Resources

Matchup: Western Conference Game 1
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
Date: Friday, Sept. 4, 2020
Time: 9:00 p.m. ET
TV: ESPN

Russell Westbrook and the Rockets posted a 2-1 regular season record against the Lakers. (AP)

Western Conference Semifinal Schedule

All games to be played on one day of rest

Game 1 - Friday, Sept. 4
Game 2 - Sunday, Sept. 6
Game 3 - Tuesday, Sept. 8
Game 4 - Thursday, Sept. 10
Game 5 - Saturday, Sept. 12
Game 6 - Monday, Sept. 14
Game 7 - Wednesday, Sept. 16

Betting Odds - Rockets vs. Lakers

The Lakers open Game 1 of this Western Conference Semi-Finals matchup as a seven-point favorite over the Rockets, which is the largest margin of victory we have seen the oddsmakers predict in a matchup between Houston and LA this year.

The ‘over-under’ for this contest has been set at the lowest total we have seen for a Rockets-Lakers game all year (OU 226.5), as Vegas is clearly expecting these teams to ramp up the intensity on defense for Game 1 of their playoff series, after scoring an average of 235.5 points per game in their matchups prior to the bubble.

Houston is 2-1 SU against the Lakers this season, yet still sit as +240 underdogs to knock of the top-seed in the West on Friday night.

Spread: Los Angeles -7
Money-Line: Los Angeles -290 Houston +245
Total: 226.5
Updated Series Price: Los Angeles -400, Houston +320

Rockets vs. Lakers Head-to-Head

2019-20 Regular Season

Aug. 6, 2020: Houston (-3.5) 113 vs. Los Angeles 97, Under 227.5
Feb. 6, 2020: Houston (+6.5) 121 at Los Angeles 111, Under 239.5
Jan. 18, 2020: Los Angeles (+3.5) 124 at Houston 115, Over 235

The Rockets have technically won two of their three matchups with the LAL this season, but it’s important to take that with a grain of salt, as LeBron James and Anthony Davis each missed a game against Houston this year, dramatically changing the landscape of each contest.

In the only “full-strength” matchup between Houston and LAL this year, the Rockets won 121-111 cashing ‘under’ tickets (OU 239.5), but it was no thanks to Harden, as he went 3-of-10 shooting and just under 17% from downtown in the victory.

Instead, the spotlight shined on Russell Westbrook as he went for 41 points on over 60% shooting, while attempting just two 3-pointers in the win. The concern regarding the Lakers all year has revolved around how they will attack a dominant scoring-backcourt defensively in a playoff series, after putting all of their eggs in Lebron and AD’s baskets.

This series against the Rockets should serve as a great test for LAL’s defensive limits.

Houston Betting Outlook

Inside the Stats

Bubble: 8-7 SU, 7-8 ATS, 5-10 O/U
Playoffs: 4-3 SU, 3-4 ATS, 3-4 O/U

Westbrook has been licking his chops all year for this series against the Lakers, as it might become apparent very soon why Houston was willing to give up so much to acquire the former-MVP from the Thunder this past off-season.

Russ has averaged 38 points, 8.5 rebounds, and 6 assists per game against the Lakers this year, and while some of that can be attributed to LeBron and AD sitting out meaningless regular season games, a good portion of it can also be attributed to the LAL’s lack of defensive depth in its backcourt.

Harden has been cold shooting the ball in his past few games for Houston, going 1 for 9 from deep on 26.7% total shooting in the Rockets Game 7 win.

I expect that to lead to Houston into going to Westbrook early and often in this series, exposing the Lakers guard tandem defensively like they did in the regular season.

Los Angeles Betting Outlook

Inside the Stats

Bubble: 7-6 SU, 4-9 ATS, 9-5 O/U
Playoffs: 4-1 SU, 3-2 ATS, 6-7 O/U

Things are not all peaches and daisies for Frank Vogel’s team, as the Lakers essentially went 2-1 in their series with the eighth-seeded Blazers, considering Damian Lillard was injured in Game 4, leading to an LA cakewalk in the final two games following his departure from the bubble.

When this “Super-Team” was assembled, there were concerns about the Lakers lack of scoring depth beyond their superstars and rightfully so, as they have straight-up not shot the ball well in the HP Field House, a whopping average of 43.8% in the bubble (FG% - 19th out of 22 following NBA restart).

Where they are lacking on offense though, has been made up for on the defensive side of the ball as the Lakers have ranked 4th in defensive rating in the playoffs so far this year (104.1).

The Rockets are able to shoot through good perimeter defense on their good days though, unlike the Lillard-less Blazers, so Los Angeles is going to have to figure out a way to kick its offense into high-gear for this series, because there is no doubt Houston is going to light up the scoreboard for the next week or so.

Key Injuries

Houston

SF Luc Mbah a Moute: Knee - Game Time Decision

Los Angeles

PG Rajon Rondo: Back - Game Time Decision

Rajon Rondo is yet to suit up for the Lakers in the Orlando bubble, but Vogel said on Wednesday he is “hopeful” to get the point-guard back for LA’s Game 1 tilt with the Rockets, which would give LeBron and company some much needed depth at the guard position if he is able to return to the lineup on Friday.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:41 PM
MLB public betting, line movement September 4
Patrick Everson

Fernando Tatis Jr. and the Padres open a three-game road set against the Athletics on Friday night. The SuperBook at Westgate opened Oakland -130 chalk and moved to -150.

MLB betting odds are overflowing for a massive 20-game Friday schedule, including five – count ‘em, five – doubleheaders. Among the highlights is one of the last games of the day, an interleague clash between the San Diego Padres and Oakland Athletics.

The SuperBook at Westgate provided insights on MLB opening lines and early line movement, sharp money and public betting for Friday’s games.

MLB line movement

Oakland, shut down since Sunday by COVID issues, returns to the field for a three-game weekend set against visiting San Diego. The A’s still have the AL’s second-best record (22-12) and lead surging Houston by two games in the AL West. The SuperBook opened the A’s -130, and that spiked to -150 late Thursday night, with the Padres +140 for a 9:40 p.m. ET first pitch.

The Chicago Cubs cooled off considerably over the past couple of weeks, but won three of their last four and now send Yu Darvish (6-1, 1.47 ERA) to the Wrigley Field mound against the St. Louis Cardinals. The Cubs opened -127 at The SuperBook and moved to -136 by late Thursday night, with the Cards +126 for an 8:15 p.m. ET start.

The Philadelphia Phillies are starting to put it together for the back half of this 60-game season, going 9-1 in their last 10 games. Next up is a four-game road set against the New York Mets, who are actually -123 favorites at the SuperBook, after opening -114 for a 7:10 p.m. ET contest.

MLB public betting

The Padres are no slouch at 23-16, so it shouldn’t be surprising that the San Diego-Oakland tilt is getting two-way interest in the Consensus. The A’s were landing 52 percent of picks through late Thursday night.

The Cubs were drawing 67 percent of early Consensus picks against the Cardinals, and the streaking Phillies were taking 67 percent of picks against the Mets.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:41 PM
951MIAMI -952 TAMPA BAY
MIAMI is 7-18 SU (-15.4 Units) vs. teams whose hitters draw 4 walks or more/game over the last 2 seasons.

953NY YANKEES -954 BALTIMORE
NY YANKEES are 9-0 SU (10.2 Units) vs. AL teams allowing 4.9 or more runs/game on the season in the current season.

955CINCINNATI -956 PITTSBURGH
CINCINNATI is 8-20 SU (-16.8 Units) vs teams who strand 6.9 or less runners on base per game in the current season.

957PHILADELPHIA -958 NY METS
PHILADELPHIA is 35-52 SU (-31.6 Units) in road games vs. NL teams allowing 4.5 or more runs/game on the season in the last 3 seasons.

959MILWAUKEE -960 CLEVELAND
CLEVELAND is 19-7 SU (10.7 Units) vs teams who strand 6.9 or less runners on base per game in the current season.

961WASHINGTON -962 ATLANTA
WASHINGTON is 10-19 SU (-13.6 Units) vs. teams whose hitters strike out 7 or more times/game in the current season.

963TORONTO -964 BOSTON
BOSTON is 2-13 SU (-14.4 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record in the current season.

965CHI WHITE SOX -966 KANSAS CITY
CHI WHITE SOX is 19-8 SU (13.6 Units) vs. good defensive catchers - allowing 0.5 or less SB's/game in the current season.

967DETROIT -968 MINNESOTA
MINNESOTA is 9-1 SU (7.9 Units) in home games after having won 2 of their last 3 games in the current season.

969ST LOUIS -970 CHICAGO CUBS
ST LOUIS are 35-22 SU (13.9 Units) vs. excellent fielding teams - averaging <=0.5 errors/game over the last 2 seasons.

971HOUSTON -972 LA ANGELS
LA ANGELS are 3-16 SU (-15.3 Units) vs. a team with a poor bullpen whose ERA is 4.20 or worse in the current season.

973TEXAS -974 SEATTLE
TEXAS are 1-8 SU (-9.8 Units) in road games vs. teams averaging 2.75 or less extra base hits per game in the current season.

975SAN DIEGO -976 OAKLAND
SAN DIEGO is 27-48 SU (-25.8 Units) after having won 4 or 5 of their last 6 games in the last 3 seasons.

977COLORADO -978 LA DODGERS
COLORADO is 21-39 SU (-23.1 Units) vs. an NL starting pitcher whose WHIP is 1.250 or better over the last 2 seasons.

979ARIZONA -980 SAN FRANCISCO
SAN FRANCISCO is 9-2 SU (6.8 Units) in home games in night games in the current season.

981PITTSBURGH -982 CINCINNATI
CINCINNATI is 8-20 SU (-16.8 Units) vs teams who strand 6.9 or less runners on base per game in the current season.

983WASHINGTON -984 ATLANTA
WASHINGTON is 10-19 SU (-13.6 Units) vs. teams whose hitters strike out 7 or more times/game in the current season.

985NY YANKEES -986 BALTIMORE
NY YANKEES are 9-0 SU (10.2 Units) vs. AL teams allowing 4.9 or more runs/game on the season in the current season.

987MINNESOTA -988 DETROIT
MINNESOTA is 1-11 SU (-11 Units) in road games vs. an AL team with a team batting average of .260 or worse in the current season.

989BOSTON -990 TORONTO
BOSTON is 2-13 SU (-14.4 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record in the current season.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:42 PM
MLB

Friday, September 4

National League
Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh
Reds (16-21)
Castillo is 0-3, 6.91 in his last three starts; he is 0-4, 6.64 on the road.
Teams’ record in his starts: 1-6 Team in first 5 innings: 2-5
Allowed run in first inning: 3-7 Totals: over 4-2-1

Bauer is 3-2, 2.09 in six starts this year; he is 3-1, 1.69 in four road outings.
Teams’ record in his starts: 3-3 Team in first 5 innings: 3-2-1
Allowed run in first inning: 1-6 Totals: 3-2-1

— Cincinnati lost four of its last six games.
— Reds are 4-7 in their last 11 road games.
— Over is 5-2 in the Reds’ last seven games.

Pirates (11-24):
Brault is 0-2, 2.50 in six opens (18 IP) this year.
Teams’ record in his starts: 1-5 Team in first 5 innings: 2-1-3
Allowed run in first inning: 0-6 Totals: under 5-1

Ponce blanked St Louis for 5.2 IP in his first ’20 start.
Teams’ record in his starts: 1-0 Team in first 5 innings: 1-0
Allowed run in first inning: 0-1 Totals: under 1-0

— Pirates lost five of their last seven games.
— Pittsburgh is 6-11 at home this year.
— Over is 7-4-2 in their last 13 home games.

Washington @ Atlanta
Nationals (12-23):
Voth is 0-2, 14.88 in his last three starts; he is 0-2, 11.70 in three road starts.
Teams’ record in his starts: 1-5 Team in first 5 innings: 2-4
Allowed run in first inning: 2-6 Totals: over 4-0 last four

— Washington is 7-15 in its last 22 games.
— Nationals are 5-10 in their last 15 road games.
— Over is 15-6-1 in their last 22 games.

Braves (22-14):
Milone allowed 7 runs in 2.1 IP in his Atlanta debut.
Teams’ record in his starts: 1-0 Team in first 5 innings: 1-0
Allowed run in first inning: 0-7 Totals: over 5-2

— Braves are 10-4 in their last 13 games.
— Atlanta is 6-2 in its last eight home games.
— Over is 4-1-1 in their last six games.

Philadelphia @ New York
Phillies (18-15)
Arrieta is 1-4, 8.41 in his last five starts; he is 1-2, 5.02 on the road.
Teams’ record in his starts: 2-4 Team in first 5 innings: 2-4
Allowed run in first inning: 2-6 Totals: over 3-1-1 last five

— Philly won nine of its last ten games.
— Phillies won their last three road games.
— Over is 8-4-1 in their last 13 games.

Mets (17-21)
Porcello is 0-3, 5.40 in his last four starts; he is 0-3, 10.64 in three home starts.

Teams’ record in his starts: 1-6 Team in first 5 innings: 3-4
Allowed run in first inning: 5-7 Totals: under 4-1 last five

— Mets lost five of their last seven games overall.
— New York is 7-10 at home this season.
— Over is 7-2-1 in their last ten games.

St Louis @ Chicago
Cardinals (14-14)
Flaherty is 2-0, 1.93 in four starts this year.
Teams’ record in his starts: 3-1 Team in first 5 innings: 3-1
Allowed run in first inning: 2-4 Totals: over 3-1

— St Louis won three of its last four games.
— Cardinals are 7-4 in their last 11 road games.
— Over is 6-3-1 in Cardinals’ last ten games.

Cubs (22-15):
Darvish is 6-0, 0.92 in his last six starts.
Teams’ record in his starts: 6-1 Team in first 5 innings: 5-2
Allowed run in first inning: 0-7 Totals: under 4-1 last five

— Cubs are 3-1 in their last four games.
— Chicago is 4-7 in its last 11 home games.
— Over is 13-6 in their last 19 games.

Colorado @ Los Angeles
Rockies (18-19):
Senzatela is 0-1, 3.76 in his last four starts; he is 2-1, 4.07 in four road starts.
Teams’ record in his starts: 4-3 Team in first 5 innings: 4-1-2
Allowed run in first inning: 2-7 Totals: over 5-2

— Rockies lost four of their last six games.
— Colorado won its last three road games.
— Under is 5-2-1 in their last eight road games.

Dodgers (29-10)
May is 1-1, 2.96 in his last five starts; he is 0-1, 2.35 in three home outings.
Teams’ record in his starts: 5-2 Team in first 5 innings: 2-2-3
Allowed run in first inning: 0-7 Totals: under 5-1 last six

— Dodgers won 11 of their last 13 games.
— LA won its last ten home games.
— Under is 9-4 in their last 13 home games.

Arizona @ San Francisco
Diamondbacks (14-24):
Clarke is 0-0, 3.00 in two starts this year.
Teams’ record in his starts: 0-2 Team in first 5 innings: 0-2
Allowed run in first inning: 2-2 Totals: under 2-0

— Arizona lost 13 of its last 14 games overall.
— Diamondbacks lost their last eight road games.
— Under is 11-3 in their last 14 games.

Giants (18-20):
Anderson is 1-2, 5.64 in six starts, 1-1, 5.27 in two starts vs Arizona.
Teams’ record in his starts: 2-4 Team in first 5 innings: 1-4-1
Allowed run in first inning: 2-6 Totals: over 4-2

— Giants lost five of their last seven games.
— SF won six of its last eight home games.
— Under is 4-2 in Giants’ last six home games.

American League
Detroit @ Minnesota
Tigers (17-17):
Boyd is 1-2, 6.19 in his last three starts; he is 0-2, 7.80 in three road outings.
Teams’ record in his starts: 3-3 Team in first 5 innings: 2-3-1
Allowed run in first inning: 3-6 Totals: over 3-1 last four

Bullpen game
Teams’ record in his starts: 0-0 Team in first 5 innings: 0-0
Allowed run in first inning: 0-0 Totals: 0-0

— Detroit won six of its last seven games.
— Tigers are 8-7 on the road this season.
— Over is 9-5-1 in their road games.

Twins (22-16)
Dobnak is 5-1, 3.23 in his last six starts he is 2-0, 1.74 at home.
Teams’ record in his starts: 5-2 Team in first 5 innings: 5-2
Allowed run in first inning: 1-7 Totals: under 5-2

Bullpen game

— Twins lost six of their last eight games, but won last two.
— Minnesota is 12-3 in its last 15 home games.
— Under is 13-3-3 in their last 19 games.

Toronto @ Boston
Blue Jays (20-16):
Roark is 1-0, 5.40 in his last three starts; he is 2-1, 5.00 in four road starts.
Teams’ record in his starts: 5-1 Team in first 5 innings: 2-3-1
Allowed run in first inning: 2-6 Totals: over 3-1 last four

Stripling makes his first Toronto start; he was 3-1, 7.02 in seven starts for the Dodgers.
Teams’ record in his starts: 6-1 Team in first 5 innings: 5-2
Allowed run in first inning: 1-7 Totals: over 5-2

— Blue Jays are 16-10 in their last 26 games.
— Jays are 7-3 in their last ten road games.
— Under is 6-2 in their last eight games.

Red Sox (12-26):
Godley is 0-3, 9.43 in six starts this season.
Teams’ record in his starts: 1-5 Team in first 5 innings: 3-3
Allowed run in first inning: 2-6 Totals: over 3-1 last four

Bullpen game

— Red Sox are 6-8 in their last 14 games.
— Boston is 3-10 in its last 13 home games.
— Over is 8-3-2 in their last 13 home games.

New York @ Baltimore
Bronx (20-16):
Garcia allowed one run in six IP (75 PT) in his MLB debut.
Teams’ record in his starts: 1-0 Team in first 5 innings: 0-1
Allowed run in first inning: 0-1 Totals: 0-0-1

Bullpen game

— Bronx won four of its last seven games.
— New York lost seven of its last eight road games.
— Under is 8-5-2 in their last 15 games.

Orioles (16-20):
Cobb is 0-2, 6.43 in his last four starts; he is 0-2, 4.35 in four home starts.
Teams’ record in his starts: 4-3 Team in first 5 innings: 2-5
Allowed run in first inning: 3-7 Totals: under 5-1-1

Lopez allowed three runs in 4.2 IP in his first ’20 start.
Teams’ record in his starts: 0-1 Team in first 5 innings: 0-1
Allowed run in first inning: 0-1 Totals: over 1-0

— Orioles lost 12 of their last 16 games overall.
— Baltimore is 2-8 in its last ten home games.
— Over is 3-1 in their last four games.

Chicago @ Kansas City
White Sox (23-15):
Dunning is 0-0, 2.89 in two starts this year.
Teams’ record in his starts: 2-0 Team in first 5 innings: 1-0-1
Allowed run in first inning: 0-2 Totals: under 2-0

— Chicago won 14 of its last 21 games overall.
— White Sox won six of their last nine road games.
— Over is 6-2-1 in their last nine road games.

Royals (14-24):
Singer is 0-2, 6.14 in his last three starts.
Teams’ record in his starts: 4-3 Team in first 5 innings: 1-4-2
Allowed run in first inning: 2-7 Totals: under 4-3

— Royals lost 12 of their last 18 games.
— KC is 3-5 in its last eight home games.
— Under is 12-5-2 in their last 19 games.

Houston @ Angels
Astros (21-15):
McCullers is 2-1, 3.04 in his last four starts; he is 0-2, 11.37 in three road starts.
Teams’ record in his starts: 5-2 Team in first 5 innings: 4-2-1
Allowed run in first inning: 1-7 Totals: under 3-0 last three

— Astros is 6-5 in their last 11 games overall.
— Houston lost its last three road games.
— Over is 8-5 in their last 13 games.

Angels (13-25):
Bundy is 3-1, 2.87 in his last five starts.
Teams’ record in his starts: 4-3 Team in first 5 innings: 5-2
Allowed run in first inning: 2-7 Totals: over 5-2

— Angels are 6-14 in their last 20 games.
— Halos are 4-8 in their last 12 home games.
— Over is 14-5-1 in Angel home games.

Texas @ Seattle
Rangers (13-23):
Cody is making his first start; he’s thrown 4.1 scoreless innings in three relief stints for Texas, but has never pitched above A ball in the minors.

— Texas lost 14 of its last 17 games.
— Rangers lost eight of their last nine road games.
— Over is 11-5-1 in their last 17 games.

Mariners (15-22):
Bullpen game

— Seattle won seven of its last 10 games- they last played Monday.
— Mariners won five of their last six home tilts.
— Under is 3-1 in their last four games.

Interleague
Miami @ Tampa Bay
Marlins (16-16):
Lopez is 3-2, 3.15 in six starts this year; he is 2-1, 3.60 in three road starts.
Teams’ record in his starts: 3-3 Team in first 5 innings: 3-2-1
Allowed run in first inning: 1-6 Totals: over 3-2-1

— Miami lost five of its last seven games overall.
— Marlins won four of their last five road games.
— Over is 6-2 in their last eight road games.

Rays (26-12):
Fleming is 2-0, 1.74 in his first two MLB starts.
Teams’ record in his starts: 2-0 Team in first 5 innings: 1-0-1
Allowed run in first inning: 0-2 Totals: under 1-0-1

— Tampa Bay won 20 of its last 24 games.
— Rays won six of their last eight home games.
— Under is 6-2 in their last eight games.

Milwaukee @ Cleveland
Brewers (17-19):
Burnes is 1-0, 2.33 in four starts this year.
Teams’ record in his starts: 2-2 Team in first 5 innings: 2-1-1
Allowed run in first inning: 2-4 Totals: over 2-1-1

— Milwaukee won four of its last six games.
— Brewers lost their last four road games.
— Over is 5-1 in Milwaukee’s last six games.

Indians (23-14):
Carrasco is 0-2, 5.00 in his last four starts; he is 2-2, 4.12 in four home outings.
Teams’ record in his starts: 4-3 Team in first 5 innings: 3-3-1
Allowed run in first inning: 2-7 Totals: over 3-1-1 last five

— Cleveland is 6-2 in its last eight games.
— Indians are 3-5 in their last eight home games.
— Under is 5-3-1 in Cleveland’s last nine games.

San Diego @ Oakland
Padres (23-16)
Davies is 3-0, 4.34 in his last three starts; San Diego scored 37 runs in the three games.
Teams’ record in his starts: 5-2 Team in first 5 innings: 4-2-1
Allowed run in first inning: 3-7 Totals: over 3-0 last three

— San Diego won 13 of its last 17 games.
— Padres are 6-2 in their last eight road games.
— Over is 11-5 in their last 16 games.

A’s (22-12):
Luzardo is 2-1, 3.71 in five starts this year.
Teams’ record in his starts: 4-1 Team in first 5 innings: 2-2-1
Allowed run in first inning: 2-5 Totals: under 3-2

— Oakland is 3-4 in its last seven games; they’ve played two games in 9 days.
— A’s won 10 of their last 11 home games.
— Under is 7-3 in their last ten games

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:42 PM
MLB

Friday, September 4

Trend Report

Detroit @ Minnesota
Detroit
Detroit is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games
Detroit is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
Minnesota
The total has gone UNDER in 16 of Minnesota's last 19 games at home
Minnesota is 12-3 SU in its last 15 games at home

Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh
Cincinnati
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Cincinnati's last 7 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cincinnati's last 5 games
Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh is 11-2 SU in its last 13 games when playing at home against Cincinnati
Pittsburgh is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games at home

Washington @ Atlanta
Washington
Washington is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Atlanta
The total has gone OVER in 12 of Washington's last 15 games on the road
Atlanta
Atlanta is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Atlanta is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games

Toronto @ Boston
Toronto
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Toronto's last 5 games when playing on the road against Boston
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Toronto's last 6 games when playing Boston
Boston
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boston's last 5 games when playing at home against Toronto
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boston's last 6 games when playing Toronto

NY Yankees @ Baltimore
NY Yankees
NY Yankees is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Baltimore
The total has gone OVER in 5 of NY Yankees's last 5 games when playing Baltimore
Baltimore
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Baltimore's last 5 games when playing at home against NY Yankees
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Baltimore's last 5 games when playing NY Yankees

Minnesota @ Detroit
Minnesota
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota's last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Minnesota's last 8 games on the road
Detroit
Detroit is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Detroit is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home

Miami @ Tampa Bay
Miami
Miami is 8-1 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Miami's last 6 games on the road
Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Miami
Tampa Bay is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Miami

Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Pittsburgh is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
Cincinnati
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cincinnati's last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cincinnati's last 5 games

Milwaukee @ Cleveland
Milwaukee
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Milwaukee's last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Milwaukee's last 8 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
Cleveland
Cleveland is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Milwaukee
Cleveland is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Milwaukee

Philadelphia @ NY Mets
Philadelphia
Philadelphia is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against NY Mets
Philadelphia is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing NY Mets
NY Mets
The total has gone OVER in 5 of NY Mets's last 6 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
The total has gone OVER in 5 of NY Mets's last 6 games

Washington @ Atlanta
Washington
Washington is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Atlanta
The total has gone OVER in 12 of Washington's last 15 games on the road
Atlanta
Atlanta is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Atlanta is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games

Boston @ Toronto
Boston
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boston's last 6 games when playing Toronto
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Boston's last 8 games on the road
Toronto
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Toronto's last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Toronto's last 6 games when playing Boston

Chi White Sox @ Kansas City
Chi White Sox
Chi White Sox is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Kansas City
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Chi White Sox's last 6 games when playing Kansas City
Kansas City
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Kansas City's last 6 games when playing Chi White Sox
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Kansas City's last 7 games when playing at home against Chi White Sox

NY Yankees @ Baltimore
NY Yankees
NY Yankees is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Baltimore
The total has gone OVER in 5 of NY Yankees's last 5 games when playing Baltimore
Baltimore
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Baltimore's last 5 games when playing at home against NY Yankees
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Baltimore's last 5 games when playing NY Yankees

St. Louis @ Chi Cubs
St. Louis
St. Louis is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Chi Cubs
St. Louis is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Chi Cubs
Chi Cubs
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chi Cubs's last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chi Cubs's last 5 games

Houston @ LA Angels
Houston
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Houston's last 8 games when playing LA Angels
Houston is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against LA Angels
LA Angels
The total has gone OVER in 7 of LA Angels's last 8 games when playing Houston
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Angels's last 5 games when playing at home against Houston

Texas @ Seattle
Texas
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Texas's last 9 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Texas's last 7 games when playing Seattle
Seattle
Seattle is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Texas
Seattle is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Texas

Colorado @ LA Dodgers
Colorado
Colorado is 12-4 ATS in its last 16 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Colorado's last 8 games on the road
LA Dodgers
LA Dodgers is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
LA Dodgers is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home

San Diego @ Oakland
San Diego
San Diego is 12-4 SU in its last 16 games
San Diego is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games on the road
Oakland
Oakland is 10-1 SU in its last 11 games at home
Oakland is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing San Diego

Arizona @ San Francisco
Arizona
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Arizona's last 8 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Arizona's last 7 games when playing San Francisco
San Francisco
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of San Francisco's last 7 games when playing Arizona
San Francisco is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Arizona

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:43 PM
MLB
Dunkel

Friday, September 4

Detroit @ Minnesota

Game 967-968
September 4, 2020 @ 2:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Detroit
(Boyd) 15.260
Minnesota
(Dobnak) 16.669
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Minnesota
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Minnesota
Dunkel Pick:
Minnesota
(-175); Over

Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh

Game 955-956
September 4, 2020 @ 4:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Cincinnati
(Castillo) 15.631
Pittsburgh
(Brault) 14.255
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Cincinnati
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Cincinnati
6 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Cincinnati
(-170); Over

Washington @ Atlanta

Game 983-984
September 4, 2020 @ 4:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Washington
(Voth) 14.383
Atlanta
(Milone) 18.181
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Atlanta
by 4
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Atlanta
Dunkel Pick:
Atlanta
(-165); Over

Toronto @ Boston

Game 963-964
September 4, 2020 @ 4:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Toronto
(Roark) 16.248
Boston
(Godley) 14.029
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Toronto
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Toronto
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Toronto
(-130); Under

NY Yankees @ Baltimore

Game 953-954
September 4, 2020 @ 5:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
NY Yankees
(Garcia) 16.811
Baltimore
(Cobb) 14.433
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
NY Yankees
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
NY Yankees
7 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
NY Yankees
(-135); Under

Minnesota @ Detroit

Game 987-988
September 4, 2020 @ 5:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Minnesota
(TBD) 16.772
Detroit
(TBD) 15.106
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Minnesota
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Minnesota
Dunkel Pick:
Minnesota
(-160); Over

Miami @ Tampa Bay

Game 951-952
September 4, 2020 @ 6:40 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Miami
(Lopez) 15.782
Tampa Bay
(Fleming) 18.461
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Tampa Bay
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Tampa Bay
Dunkel Pick:
Tampa Bay
(-120); Under

Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati

Game 981-982
September 4, 2020 @ 7:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Pittsburgh
(Ponce) 14.228
Cincinnati
(Bauer) 15.789
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Cincinnati
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Cincinnati
Dunkel Pick:
Cincinnati
(-210); Over

Washington @ Atlanta

Game 961-962
September 4, 2020 @ 7:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Washington
(Crowe) 14.892
Atlanta
(Tomlin) 17.409
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Atlanta
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Atlanta
Dunkel Pick:
Atlanta
(-160); Over

Boston @ Toronto

Game 989-990

Dunkel Rating:
Boston
(Mazza) 15.516
Toronto
(Strpling) 14.683
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Boston
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Toronto
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Boston
(+120); Under

Milwaukee @ Cleveland

Game 959-960

Dunkel Rating:
Milwaukee
(Burnes) 15.785
Cleveland
(Carrasco) 14.664
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Milwaukee
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Cleveland
Dunkel Pick:
Milwaukee
(+125); Over

Philadelphia @ NY Mets

Game 957-958

Dunkel Rating:
Philadelphia
(Arrieta) 17.739
NY Mets
(Porcello) 16.182
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Philadelphia
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
NY Mets
Dunkel Pick:
Philadelphia
(+105); Under

NY Yankees @ Baltimore

Game 985-986
September 4, 2020 @ 8:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
NY Yankees
(TBD) 16.238
Baltimore
(Lopez) 14.785
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
NY Yankees
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
NY Yankees
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
NY Yankees
(-145); Over

Chicago White Sox @ Kansas City

Game 965-966
September 4, 2020 @ 8:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Chicago White Sox
(Dunning) 16.271
Kansas City
(Singer) 13.217
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Chicago White Sox
by 3
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Chicago White Sox
Dunkel Pick:
Chicago White Sox
(-160); Under

St. Louis @ Chicago Cubs

Game 969-970
September 4, 2020 @ 8:15 pm

Dunkel Rating:
St. Louis
(Flaherty) 15.209
Chicago Cubs
(Darvish) 16.603
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Chicago Cubs
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Chicago Cubs
No Total
Dunkel Pick:
Chicago Cubs
(-135); N/A

Texas @ Seattle

Game 973-974
September 4, 2020 @ 9:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Texas
(Cody) 14.637
Seattle
(Kikuchi) 13.612
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Texas
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Seattle
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Texas
(-105); Over

Houston @ LA Angels

Game 971-972
September 4, 2020 @ 9:10 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Houston
(McCullers) 14.887
LA Angels
(Bundy) 17.207
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
LA Angels
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Houston
Dunkel Pick:
LA Angels
(+100); Under

Colorado @ LA Dodgers

Game 977-978
September 4, 2020 @ 9:40 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Colorado
(Senzatela) 12.550
LA Dodgers
(May) 18.031
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
LA Dodgers
by 5 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
LA Dodgers
Dunkel Pick:
LA Dodgers
(-260); Over

San Diego @ Oakland

Game 975-976
September 4, 2020 @ 9:40 pm

Dunkel Rating:
San Diego
(Davies) 18.081
Oakland
(Luzardo) 14.546
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
San Diego
by 3 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Oakland
8 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
San Diego
(+125); Under

Arizona @ San Francisco

Game 979-980
September 4, 2020 @ 9:45 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Arizona
(Clarke) 15.724
San Francisco
(Anderson) 14.306
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Arizona
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
San Francisco
Dunkel Pick:
Arizona
(+105); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:44 PM
MLB
Long Sheet

Friday, September 4

MIAMI (16 - 16) at TAMPA BAY (26 - 12) - 6:40 PM
PABLO LOPEZ (R) vs. JOSH FLEMING (L)
TAMPA BAY is 26-12 (+9.7 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
TAMPA BAY is 19-7 (+10.2 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters this season.
TAMPA BAY is 18-7 (+9.8 Units) against the money line after a win this season.
MIAMI is 10-7 (+9.0 Units) against the money line in road games this season.
MIAMI is 14-10 (+8.8 Units) against the money line in night games this season.

TAMPA BAY is 3-0 (+3.0 Units) against MIAMI this season
2 of 3 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+1.0 Units)

PABLO LOPEZ vs. TAMPA BAY since 1997
LOPEZ is 1-1 when starting against TAMPA BAY with an ERA of 2.08 and a WHIP of 0.769.
His team's record is 1-1 (+0.2 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-2. (-2.3 units)

JOSH FLEMING vs. MIAMI since 1997
FLEMING is 1-0 when starting against MIAMI with an ERA of 0.00 and a WHIP of 0.563.
His team's record is 1-0 (+1.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-1. (-1.2 units)

NY YANKEES (20 - 16) at BALTIMORE (16 - 20) - 5:05 PM
MICHAEL KING (R) vs. ALEX COBB (R)
There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

NY YANKEES is 2-0 (+2.0 Units) against BALTIMORE this season
2 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+2.0 Units)

MICHAEL KING vs. BALTIMORE since 1997
No recent starts.

ALEX COBB vs. NY YANKEES since 1997
COBB is 7-4 when starting against NY YANKEES with an ERA of 2.92 and a WHIP of 1.009.
His team's record is 8-10 (-0.1 units) in these starts. The OVER is 10-8. (+1.9 units)

CINCINNATI (16 - 21) at PITTSBURGH (11 - 24) - 4:05 PM
LUIS CASTILLO (R) vs. STEVEN BRAULT (L)
CINCINNATI is 16-21 (-11.7 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
CINCINNATI is 43-56 (-16.1 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
CINCINNATI is 25-46 (-24.3 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons.
CINCINNATI is 36-53 (-23.8 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 2 seasons.
CINCINNATI is 49-62 (-20.8 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons.
CASTILLO is 1-6 (-8.9 Units) against the money line in all games this season. (Team's Record)
CASTILLO is 4-11 (-12.0 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
PITTSBURGH is 48-37 (+16.0 Units) against the money line in home games against division opponents over the last 3 seasons.

PITTSBURGH is 1-1 (+0.6 Units) against CINCINNATI this season
2 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+2.1 Units)

LUIS CASTILLO vs. PITTSBURGH since 1997
CASTILLO is 2-3 when starting against PITTSBURGH with an ERA of 3.20 and a WHIP of 1.156.
His team's record is 4-4 (-1.3 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 4-4. (-0.6 units)

STEVEN BRAULT vs. CINCINNATI since 1997
BRAULT is 2-0 when starting against CINCINNATI with an ERA of 3.10 and a WHIP of 1.328.
His team's record is 3-1 (+2.1 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-3. (-2.3 units)

PHILADELPHIA (18 - 15) at NY METS (17 - 21) - 7:10 PM
JAKE ARRIETA (R) vs. RICK PORCELLO (R)
PHILADELPHIA is 29-50 (-23.2 Units) against the money line in road games against division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
NY METS are 103-97 (-15.8 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
NY METS are 151-156 (-53.2 Units) against the money line in home games in September games since 1997.
NY METS are 408-416 (-123.4 Units) against the money line in home games against division opponents since 1997.

PHILADELPHIA is 3-0 (+3.0 Units) against NY METS this season
2 of 3 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+0.9 Units)

JAKE ARRIETA vs. NY METS since 1997
ARRIETA is 4-6 when starting against NY METS with an ERA of 3.42 and a WHIP of 1.183.
His team's record is 6-9 (-5.9 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 9-4. (+4.7 units)

RICK PORCELLO vs. PHILADELPHIA since 1997
PORCELLO is 3-3 when starting against PHILADELPHIA with an ERA of 4.61 and a WHIP of 1.293.
His team's record is 4-3 (+0.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 5-1. (+3.8 units)

MILWAUKEE (17 - 19) at CLEVELAND (23 - 14) - 7:10 PM
CORBIN BURNES (R) vs. CARLOS CARRASCO (R)
MILWAUKEE is 5-12 (-11.0 Units) against the money line after a win this season.
MILWAUKEE is 40-15 (+22.5 Units) against the money line in September games over the last 3 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 138-101 (+23.9 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 3 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 96-81 (+20.8 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 207-157 (-28.6 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 131-102 (-24.6 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 3 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 17-21 (-17.3 Units) against the money line after shutting out their opponent over the last 3 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 114-92 (-30.9 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 3 seasons.
CARRASCO is 47-48 (-25.0 Units) against the money line in home games since 1997. (Team's Record)
CARRASCO is 24-24 (-15.6 Units) against the money line in home games when playing against a team with a losing record since 1997. (Team's Record)

There were no past matchups in this series during this time period.

CORBIN BURNES vs. CLEVELAND since 1997
No recent starts.

CARLOS CARRASCO vs. MILWAUKEE since 1997
CARRASCO is 2-0 when starting against MILWAUKEE with an ERA of 1.69 and a WHIP of 0.938.
His team's record is 2-0 (+2.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-1. (-1.1 units)

WASHINGTON (12 - 23) at ATLANTA (22 - 14) - 7:10 PM
WILLIAM CROWE (R) vs. JOSH TOMLIN (R)

WASHINGTON is 1-1 (+0.2 Units) against ATLANTA this season
2 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+2.0 Units)

WILLIAM CROWE vs. ATLANTA since 1997
No recent starts.

JOSH TOMLIN vs. WASHINGTON since 1997
TOMLIN is 0-1 when starting against WASHINGTON with an ERA of 10.13 and a WHIP of 2.000.
His team's record is 0-2 (-2.3 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 0-2. (-2.3 units)

TORONTO (20 - 16) at BOSTON (12 - 26) - 4:10 PM
TANNER ROARK (R) vs. ZACK GODLEY (R)
ROARK is 25-34 (-17.8 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 since 1997. (Team's Record)
TORONTO is 34-25 (+16.4 Units) against the money line when playing on Friday over the last 3 seasons.
BOSTON is 12-26 (-14.1 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
BOSTON is 7-21 (-14.8 Units) against the money line at home when the money line is +125 to -125 over the last 2 seasons.
BOSTON is 6-15 (-10.5 Units) against the money line in home games this season.
BOSTON is 4-12 (-11.9 Units) against the money line in home games in September games over the last 2 seasons.
BOSTON is 7-19 (-13.9 Units) against the money line against division opponents this season.
BOSTON is 29-31 (-16.4 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons.
BOSTON is 68-62 (-18.0 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
BOSTON is 6-19 (-12.2 Units) against the money line after a loss this season.
BOSTON is 2-14 (-11.1 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
GODLEY is 0-8 (-8.9 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

BOSTON is 3-3 (-0.1 Units) against TORONTO this season
5 of 6 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+3.9 Units)

TANNER ROARK vs. BOSTON since 1997
ROARK is 0-2 when starting against BOSTON with an ERA of 11.70 and a WHIP of 2.000.
His team's record is 0-2 (-2.2 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-1. (-0.2 units)

ZACK GODLEY vs. TORONTO since 1997
GODLEY is 0-1 when starting against TORONTO with an ERA of 3.00 and a WHIP of 1.333.
His team's record is 0-2 (-2.3 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 2-0. (+2.0 units)

CHI WHITE SOX (23 - 15) at KANSAS CITY (14 - 24) - 8:05 PM
DANE DUNNING (R) vs. BRADY SINGER (R)
CHI WHITE SOX are 95-104 (+15.2 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
CHI WHITE SOX are 51-46 (+16.7 Units) against the money line when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 2 seasons.
CHI WHITE SOX are 18-11 (+11.2 Units) against the money line when playing on Friday over the last 2 seasons.
CHI WHITE SOX are 54-47 (+16.6 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
CHI WHITE SOX are 62-58 (+23.6 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
CHI WHITE SOX are 9-2 (+7.8 Units) against the money line in road games after a win this season.
KANSAS CITY is 329-460 (-113.0 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 9 to 9.5 since 1997.
KANSAS CITY is 56-137 (-39.3 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.

CHI WHITE SOX is 6-1 (+4.4 Units) against KANSAS CITY this season
5 of 7 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+3.0 Units)

DANE DUNNING vs. KANSAS CITY since 1997
DUNNING is 0-0 when starting against KANSAS CITY with an ERA of 0.00 and a WHIP of 0.200.
His team's record is 1-0 (+1.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-1. (-1.1 units)

BRADY SINGER vs. CHI WHITE SOX since 1997
SINGER is 0-0 when starting against CHI WHITE SOX with an ERA of 5.40 and a WHIP of 1.400.
His team's record is 1-0 (+1.5 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-0. (+1.0 units)

DETROIT (17 - 17) at MINNESOTA (22 - 16) - 2:10 PM
MATT BOYD (L) vs. RANDY DOBNAK (R)
DETROIT is 64-130 (-34.2 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 30-65 (-26.3 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 46-103 (-31.9 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.

DETROIT is 3-0 (+4.9 Units) against MINNESOTA this season
2 of 3 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+0.8 Units)

MATT BOYD vs. MINNESOTA since 1997
BOYD is 8-6 when starting against MINNESOTA with an ERA of 4.69 and a WHIP of 1.121.
His team's record is 11-9 (+2.7 units) in these starts. The OVER is 11-6. (+4.8 units)

RANDY DOBNAK vs. DETROIT since 1997
DOBNAK is 1-1 when starting against DETROIT with an ERA of 5.23 and a WHIP of 1.452.
His team's record is 1-1 (-0.5 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-1. (-0.1 units)

ST LOUIS (14 - 14) at CHICAGO CUBS (22 - 15) - 8:15 PM
JACK FLAHERTY (R) vs. YU DARVISH (R)
ST LOUIS is 9-17 (-12.9 Units) against the money line when playing with a day off over the last 2 seasons.
ST LOUIS is 489-440 (+60.5 Units) against the money line in road games after a loss since 1997.
CHICAGO CUBS are 1896-1925 (-276.1 Units) against the money line in all games since 1997.
CHICAGO CUBS are 416-343 (-89.1 Units) against the money line as a home favorite of -125 to -175 since 1997.
CHICAGO CUBS are 1018-893 (-151.3 Units) against the money line in home games since 1997.
CHICAGO CUBS are 478-414 (-77.5 Units) against the money line in home games against division opponents since 1997.
CHICAGO CUBS are 1410-1438 (-210.7 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters since 1997.
DARVISH is 67-62 (-26.0 Units) against the money line in night games since 1997. (Team's Record)

CHICAGO CUBS is 3-2 (+0.3 Units) against ST LOUIS this season
3 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+2.0 Units)

JACK FLAHERTY vs. CHICAGO CUBS since 1997
FLAHERTY is 3-2 when starting against CHICAGO CUBS with an ERA of 2.84 and a WHIP of 1.006.
His team's record is 7-3 (+4.2 units) in these starts. The OVER is 7-2. (+5.1 units)

YU DARVISH vs. ST LOUIS since 1997
DARVISH is 1-2 when starting against ST LOUIS with an ERA of 3.56 and a WHIP of 1.286.
His team's record is 2-3 (-1.9 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 3-2. (+0.8 units)

HOUSTON (21 - 15) at LA ANGELS (13 - 25) - 9:10 PM
LANCE MCCULLERS JR. (R) vs. DYLAN BUNDY (R)
HOUSTON is 55-46 (-16.2 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
HOUSTON is 88-61 (-12.7 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
MCCULLERS JR. is 3-18 (-17.0 Units) against the money line on the road when the money line is +125 to -125 since 1997. (Team's Record)
LA ANGELS are 13-25 (-17.2 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
LA ANGELS are 7-17 (-14.6 Units) against the money line when the total is 9 to 9.5 this season.
LA ANGELS are 9-23 (-17.2 Units) against the money line when playing on Friday over the last 2 seasons.
LA ANGELS are 11-18 (-10.7 Units) against the money line against division opponents this season.
LA ANGELS are 6-19 (-16.8 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters this season.
LA ANGELS are 3-9 (-10.3 Units) against the money line after a win this season.
LA ANGELS are 66-121 (-40.1 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.

HOUSTON is 4-2 (+1.2 Units) against LA ANGELS this season
5 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+5.0 Units)

LANCE MCCULLERS JR. vs. LA ANGELS since 1997
MCCULLERS JR. is 3-3 when starting against LA ANGELS with an ERA of 2.83 and a WHIP of 1.200.
His team's record is 5-7 (-4.4 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 8-4. (+3.5 units)

DYLAN BUNDY vs. HOUSTON since 1997
BUNDY is 0-2 when starting against HOUSTON with an ERA of 4.60 and a WHIP of 1.227.
His team's record is 1-4 (-2.9 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-4. (-3.3 units)

TEXAS (13 - 23) at SEATTLE (15 - 22) - 9:10 PM
KYLE CODY (R) vs. YUSEI KIKUCHI (L)
TEXAS is 3-12 (-10.6 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 this season.
TEXAS is 8-27 (-18.5 Units) against the money line on the road when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 2 seasons.
SEATTLE is 71-63 (+12.3 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons.
SEATTLE is 120-123 (+8.0 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 3 seasons.
SEATTLE is 49-36 (+18.9 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
SEATTLE is 985-905 (-124.6 Units) against the money line in home games since 1997.
SEATTLE is 685-641 (-111.3 Units) against the money line in home games in night games since 1997.
SEATTLE is 486-471 (-105.4 Units) against the money line in home games after a win since 1997.

SEATTLE is 4-2 (+3.0 Units) against TEXAS this season
4 of 6 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+1.8 Units)

KYLE CODY vs. SEATTLE since 1997
No recent starts.

YUSEI KIKUCHI vs. TEXAS since 1997
KIKUCHI is 1-0 when starting against TEXAS with an ERA of 4.50 and a WHIP of 1.000.
His team's record is 2-0 (+2.2 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-0. (+1.0 units)

SAN DIEGO (23 - 16) at OAKLAND (22 - 12) - 9:40 PM
ZACH DAVIES (R) vs. JESUS LUZARDO (L)
SAN DIEGO is 93-108 (-22.3 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN DIEGO is 8-21 (-13.2 Units) against the money line in September games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN DIEGO is 5-19 (-15.4 Units) against the money line in road games against left-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
SAN DIEGO is 46-61 (-19.0 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons.
OAKLAND is 118-77 (+27.8 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
OAKLAND is 77-53 (+22.7 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons.
OAKLAND is 65-32 (+21.9 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
OAKLAND is 74-48 (+19.4 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
OAKLAND is 141-105 (+27.7 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 3 seasons.
OAKLAND is 85-53 (+34.2 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 3 seasons.
OAKLAND is 43-30 (+17.9 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
DAVIES is 13-7 (+12.2 Units) against the money line as a road underdog of +125 to +175 since 1997. (Team's Record)

There were no past matchups in this series during this time period.

ZACH DAVIES vs. OAKLAND since 1997
DAVIES is 1-0 when starting against OAKLAND with an ERA of 2.57 and a WHIP of 0.714.
His team's record is 1-0 (+1.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-0. (+1.0 units)

JESUS LUZARDO vs. SAN DIEGO since 1997
No recent starts.

COLORADO (18 - 19) at LA DODGERS (29 - 10) - 9:40 PM
ANTONIO SENZATELA (R) vs. DUSTIN MAY (R)
COLORADO is 32-23 (+15.2 Units) against the money line in September games over the last 3 seasons.
COLORADO is 99-81 (+24.9 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 3 seasons.
COLORADO is 100-105 (+14.6 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.
SENZATELA is 13-5 (+13.2 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
LA DODGERS are 1006-846 (-93.3 Units) against the money line in night games since 1997.
LA DODGERS are 45-38 (-22.1 Units) against the money line after 3 or more consecutive wins over the last 3 seasons.

LA DODGERS is 3-0 (+3.0 Units) against COLORADO this season
2 of 3 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+1.0 Units)

ANTONIO SENZATELA vs. LA DODGERS since 1997
SENZATELA is 2-3 when starting against LA DODGERS with an ERA of 7.22 and a WHIP of 1.779.
His team's record is 2-4 (-1.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 0-5. (-5.4 units)

DUSTIN MAY vs. COLORADO since 1997
MAY is 0-0 when starting against COLORADO with an ERA of 1.80 and a WHIP of 0.800.
His team's record is 1-0 (+1.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-0. (+1.0 units)

ARIZONA (14 - 24) at SAN FRANCISCO (18 - 20) - 9:45 PM
TAYLOR CLARKE (R) vs. TYLER ANDERSON (L)
ARIZONA is 1-11 (-10.5 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 this season.
ARIZONA is 1-11 (-10.5 Units) against the money line on the road when the total is 8 to 8.5 this season.
ARIZONA is 2-8 (-8.2 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
SAN FRANCISCO is 95-105 (+15.2 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 50-51 (+17.9 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 14-12 (+9.2 Units) against the money line in night games this season.
SAN FRANCISCO is 66-68 (+9.1 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 51-51 (+15.3 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 11-6 (+8.1 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record this season.

SAN FRANCISCO is 5-1 (+5.1 Units) against ARIZONA this season
5 of 6 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+4.1 Units)

TAYLOR CLARKE vs. SAN FRANCISCO since 1997
CLARKE is 1-2 when starting against SAN FRANCISCO with an ERA of 7.31 and a WHIP of 1.625.
His team's record is 1-3 (-2.6 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-3. (-2.4 units)

TYLER ANDERSON vs. ARIZONA since 1997
ANDERSON is 2-2 when starting against ARIZONA with an ERA of 6.70 and a WHIP of 1.638.
His team's record is 3-6 (-3.1 units) in these starts. The OVER is 6-3. (+2.9 units)

PITTSBURGH (11 - 24) at CINCINNATI (16 - 21) - 7:05 PM
CODY PONCE (R) vs. TREVOR BAUER (R)

PITTSBURGH is 1-1 (+0.6 Units) against CINCINNATI this season
2 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+2.1 Units)

CODY PONCE vs. CINCINNATI since 1997
No recent starts.

TREVOR BAUER vs. PITTSBURGH since 1997
BAUER is 2-1 when starting against PITTSBURGH with an ERA of 4.96 and a WHIP of 1.102.
His team's record is 2-1 (+0.7 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-2. (-1.1 units)

WASHINGTON (12 - 23) at ATLANTA (22 - 14) - 4:10 PM
AUSTIN VOTH (R) vs. TOM MILONE (L)
WASHINGTON is 12-23 (-16.6 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
WASHINGTON is 53-58 (-25.2 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 24-32 (-19.9 Units) against the money line when playing on Friday over the last 3 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 6-13 (-9.8 Units) against the money line against division opponents this season.
VOTH is 3-11 (-12.1 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
VOTH is 0-7 (-9.3 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
ATLANTA is 121-82 (+24.0 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
ATLANTA is 108-65 (+38.3 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
ATLANTA is 94-66 (+18.1 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
MILONE is 15-4 (+14.1 Units) against the money line in September games since 1997. (Team's Record)
WASHINGTON is 35-27 (+12.8 Units) against the money line in road games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
ATLANTA is 9-18 (-13.1 Units) against the money line when playing with a day off over the last 2 seasons.

WASHINGTON is 1-1 (+0.2 Units) against ATLANTA this season

AUSTIN VOTH vs. ATLANTA since 1997
VOTH is 0-1 when starting against ATLANTA with an ERA of 4.58 and a WHIP of 1.373.
His team's record is 1-3 (-1.9 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-2. (-0.1 units)

TOM MILONE vs. WASHINGTON since 1997
MILONE is 2-1 when starting against WASHINGTON with an ERA of 1.61 and a WHIP of 1.075.
His team's record is 3-1 (+3.1 units) in these starts. The OVER is 4-0. (+4.2 units)

NY YANKEES (20 - 16) at BALTIMORE (16 - 20) - 8:05 PM
DEIVI GARCIA (R) vs. JORGE LOPEZ (R)

NY YANKEES is 2-0 (+2.0 Units) against BALTIMORE this season

DEIVI GARCIA vs. BALTIMORE since 1997
No recent starts.

JORGE LOPEZ vs. NY YANKEES since 1997
LOPEZ is 0-1 when starting against NY YANKEES with an ERA of 10.13 and a WHIP of 2.000.
His team's record is 0-2 (-2.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-0. (+2.0 units)

MINNESOTA (22 - 16) at DETROIT (17 - 17) - 5:10 PM
MATT WISLER (R) vs. SCOTT ALEXANDER (L)
MINNESOTA is 63-40 (+17.2 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
MINNESOTA is 110-104 (+27.6 Units) against the money line in road games when playing with a day off since 1997.
MINNESOTA is 410-415 (+46.8 Units) against the money line in road games against division opponents since 1997.
DETROIT is 64-130 (-34.2 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 31-71 (-28.3 Units) against the money line when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 31-68 (-29.3 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 12-33 (-20.5 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 30-65 (-26.3 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 46-103 (-31.9 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 11-37 (-18.2 Units) against the money line in home games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

DETROIT is 3-0 (+4.9 Units) against MINNESOTA this season
2 of 3 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+0.8 Units)

MATT WISLER vs. DETROIT since 1997
WISLER is 0-1 when starting against DETROIT with an ERA of 4.82 and a WHIP of 1.713.
His team's record is 2-2 (-0.6 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 3-0. (+3.0 units)

SCOTT ALEXANDER vs. MINNESOTA since 1997
No recent starts.

BOSTON (12 - 26) at TORONTO (20 - 16) - 7:10 PM
CHRIS MAZZA (R) vs. ROSS STRIPLING (R)
BOSTON is 12-26 (-14.1 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
BOSTON is 7-19 (-13.9 Units) against the money line against division opponents this season.
BOSTON is 67-73 (-26.1 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
BOSTON is 68-62 (-18.0 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
BOSTON is 2-14 (-11.1 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
TORONTO is 34-25 (+16.4 Units) against the money line when playing on Friday over the last 3 seasons.
TORONTO is 177-193 (-50.8 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 10 to 10.5 since 1997.

TORONTO is 3-3 (-0.1 Units) against BOSTON this season
5 of 6 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+3.9 Units)

CHRIS MAZZA vs. TORONTO since 1997
No recent starts.

ROSS STRIPLING vs. BOSTON since 1997
STRIPLING is 2-0 when starting against BOSTON with an ERA of 0.90 and a WHIP of 0.900.
His team's record is 2-0 (+2.6 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-1. (+0.0 units)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:44 PM
Diamond Trends - Friday
Vince Akins

SU Play ON Trend of the Day
Matchup: Milwaukee Brewers at Cleveland Indians (7:10 p.m. ET)

-- The Indians are 10-0 SU since Sep 15, 2019 as a home favorite after they hit at least one home run last game.

SU Play AGAINST Trend of the Day
Matchup: Detroit Tigers at Minnesota Twins (2:10 p.m. ET)

-- The Tigers are 0-9 SU since Sep 15, 2018 on the road when the opposing starting pitcher lost to the Tigers in their last same-season meeting.

OU Trend of the Day
Matchup: Arizona at San Francisco (9:40 p.m. ET)

-- The Diamondbacks are 0-10 OU (-2.60 ppg) since Sep 13, 2019 off a road loss in which they had at least three times as many hits as runs.

Starter-Based Trend of the Day
Matchup: Colorado at Los Angeles (9:40 p.m. ET)

-- The Rockies are 0-9 SU since May 31, 2017 when Antonio Senzatela starts on the road when their opponent is on a 3+ win streak.

Twitter Submission of the Day
Matchup: Miami at Tampa Bay (6:40 p.m. ET)

-- Rays home games are 13-0-1 OU since 5/30/19 when the starting pitchers have a combined ERA less than 6.

Trends are verified using Sports Data Query Language (SDQL)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:50 PM
NHL public betting, odds movement September 4
Patrick Everson

Alex Tuch and the Golden Knights look to avoid a complete collapse after blowing a 3-1 series lead against the Canucks. DraftKings has Vegas a -230 favorite for Friday night's Game 7.

NHL betting odds will surely get a jolt from customers for a fabulous Friday of playoff hockey, with Game 7s in both Western Conference semifinal series. The Vancouver Canucks aim to complete a comeback from a 3-1 series deficit to the Vegas Golden Knights, and the Colorado Avalanche look to turn that same trick against the Dallas Stars.

DraftKings Sportsbook provided insights on NHL opening odds and early odds movement, sharp money and public betting for Friday’s contests.

NHL odds movement

Vegas was rolling through the Western Conference semis when Jacob Markstrom was in goal for Vancouver. The Knights grabbed a 3-1 series lead, tallying 13 total goals in the three wins. But Canucks goaltender Thatcher Demko was stifling in Games 5 and 6, with Vegas notching just one goal in those two games, getting pounded 4-0 in Thursday’s Game 6.

Now, the Golden Knights – Stanley Cup favorites heading into this series and even more so with a 3-1 lead – are in lump-in-the-throat mode. Still, DraftKings Sportsbook opened Vegas -235 late Thursday night, with Vancouver +200, and the odds quickly ticked to -230/+195.

Colorado, favored to win its best-of-7 series against Dallas, found itself down 3-1 through four games, but rallied to tie the series at 3. The Avalanche rolled 4-1 in Game 6, and DraftKings opened Colorado -132 for Game 7, then moved to -137, with Vancouver +118.

Both of Friday’s games are in the Edmonton bubble, setting the table for the Western Conference finals. Stars-Avalanche is a 4 p.m. ET faceoff, followed by Knights-Canucks at 9 p.m. ET.

NHL public betting

The Consensus, often indicative of public betting patterns, showed early support for Colorado. As of late Thursday night, the Avalanche were drawing 68 percent of early picks against the Stars.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-04-2020, 06:51 PM
3DALLAS -4 COLORADO
DALLAS are 18-10 ATS (10.2 Units) against good teams - outscoring their opponents by 0.3+ goals/game in the current season.

1VANCOUVER -2 VEGAS
VANCOUVER is 35-23 ATS (17 Units) against good offensive teams - scoring 2.85+ goals/game in the current season.

Can'tPickAWinner
NHL
Long Sheet

Friday, September 4

VANCOUVER (46-32-0-7, 99 pts.) vs. VEGAS (49-28-0-8, 106 pts.) - 9/4/2020, 9:00 PM
VANCOUVER is 46-39 ATS (+86.6 Units) in all games this season.
VANCOUVER is 58-49 ATS (+117.0 Units) in road games on Friday nights since 1996.
VANCOUVER is 16-9 ATS (+25.8 Units) after a division game this season.
VANCOUVER is 10-6 ATS (+18.2 Units) when playing in a neutral arena this season.
VANCOUVER is 18-10 ATS (+7.2 Units) after a win by 2 goals or more this season.
VANCOUVER is 171-153 ATS (+339.7 Units) in road games after scoring 4 goals or more in their previous game since 1996.
VANCOUVER is 24-19 ATS (+46.6 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
VANCOUVER is 15-11 ATS (+29.6 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season this season.
VEGAS is 95-79 ATS (+219.7 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.

VEGAS is 11-5 (+0.2 Units) against the spread versus VANCOUVER over the last 3 seasons
VEGAS is 11-5-0 straight up against VANCOUVER over the last 3 seasons
9 of 16 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+1.4 Units)

DALLAS (45-31-0-8, 98 pts.) vs. COLORADO (51-24-0-9, 111 pts.) - 9/4/2020, 7:10 PM
DALLAS is 2-7 ATS (-9.0 Units) on Friday nights this season.
DALLAS is 84-84 ATS (+189.2 Units) in road games revenging a home loss versus opponent since 1996.
DALLAS is 271-180 ATS (+57.0 Units) after a loss by 2 goals or more in their previous game since 1996.
DALLAS is 241-166 ATS (+37.5 Units) after scoring 1 goal or less in their previous game since 1996.
DALLAS is 53-47 ATS (+3.8 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

COLORADO is 10-10-0 straight up against DALLAS over the last 3 seasons
12 of 20 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+3.0 Units)

Can'tPickAWinner
NHL

Friday, September 4

Trend Report

Dallas @ Colorado
Dallas
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Dallas's last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Dallas's last 7 games
Colorado
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Colorado's last 9 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Colorado's last 6 games when playing Dallas