PDA

View Full Version : Service Plays Saturday 10/3/20

Can'tPickAWinner
09-28-2020, 09:29 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

WeWantMoehr
10-02-2020, 02:47 PM
Alan Harris:
5 Virginia Tech -11.5
3 West Virginia +3
4 Clemson - 28
3 Clemson 1st Half -17
7 Oklahoma/Iowa St 63o
3 Iowa St +7
6 SMU +2
4 Navy - 7
4 Middle Tennessee st +7
4 Charlotte +6.5
4 Auburn/UGA 44.5u
4 Teaser: Auburn +12.5/50.5u
2 TCU/Texas 63o
2 Texas AM/Alabama 52.5o
2 GA Southern/UL Monroe 49.5o
2 LSU/Vandy 51u
2 Southern Miss/North Texas 71.5o

golden contender
10-02-2020, 08:57 PM
Saturday Card has an Executive Level Tier 1 Play along with a 21-0 Rare 6* System play as well as an Early high noon 5*. Another Top Soccer Play is also going. College Comp Play below.

The College Football Comp Play is on V.Tech at 4:00 eastern. The Hokies flattened NC. ST last week despite being down 23 players. Today they take on a weak 0-3 Duke team and have 35 point home loss revenge. Duke has struggled to move the ball thus far. Tech should get some players back for this one and has more talent on both sides of the ball. Look for the Hokies to hammer Duke today. On Saturday another big headliner card is up with an Executive Level TIER 1 CFB Play, a rare 6* from a 21-0 system and 2 more Power System plays and a Huge Soccer Play. See us or on facebook to jump on. For the ACC Comp play. Go with Virginia Tech. Rob V- GC Sports

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 01:40 AM
Stephen Oh
DATA SCIENTIST
12:03 AM

BAYLOR -150
BAYLOR @ WEST VIRGINIA | 10/03 | 12:00 PM EDT
I have Baylor winning over 70 percent of simulations, making this a money-line play. Look for a strong game from Charlie Brewer as the Bears post a solid victory under new coach Dave Aranda.

5-0 IN LAST 5 CFB PICKS | +500

Can'tPickAWinner
Ralph Michaels (Cal Sports) - 5% - Vanderbilt +20

Can'tPickAWinner
Barrett Sallee
CFB GURU
12:14 PM

BAYLOR -3
I can’t figure out the love affair with West Virginia, and the world has seemingly disregarded the talent on Baylor’s roster. First-year coach Dave Aranda and his defense allowed just 4.3 yards per play in the opener against Kansas last week. Granted, it’s Kansas. But it’s not like Baylor is known as a defensive juggernaut. If that’s how Aranda is going to transform the Bears, it could be a championship recipe. After all, quarterback Charlie Brewer and the rest of that offense are known commodities. Take Baylor, lay those points and expect Brewer to have more of an impact on the scoreboard in a surprisingly high-scoring game.

6-3 IN LAST 9 CFB ATS PICKS | +265
6-0 IN LAST 6 BAYLOR ATS PICKS | +600

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 01:41 AM
FOOTBALL JESUS has TCU +pts

Can'tPickAWinner
Barrett Sallee

AUBURN +6.5
AUBURN @ GEORGIA | 10/03 | 7:30 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 5:29 PM
Georgia quarterback Stetson Bennett IV has limited upside and I’ll believe that JT Daniels is going to play when I see it. Meanwhile, Auburn made tremendous halftime adjustments in the win over Kentucky. All Auburn has to do is get to 20 on the stout Georgia defense to not only cover, but win outright.

4-1 IN LAST 5 UGA ATS PICKS | +289

OKLAHOMA -7
OKLAHOMA @ IOWA ST. | 10/03 | 7:30 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 5:28 PM
Really? We’re so down on the Sooners that we’re only going to lay a touchdown against an offensively-challenged Cyclones squad? Don’t buy into that trap. Sure, Oklahoma’s defense is dreadful. But I’m not going to believe that the Cyclones suddenly figured it out after gaining just 423 yards and a 3 of 11 performance on third downs against lowly TCU.

10-2 IN LAST 12 OKLA ATS PICKS | +775

3-1 IN LAST 4 IOWAST ATS PICKS | +186

SMU +2.5
MEMPHIS @ SMU | 10/03 | 3:30 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 5:26 PM
It seems like Memphis hasn’t played in a year and SMU has dropped 50 or more points in each of the last two games. Will the Tigers defense have enough to slow down a Mustangs offense led by Shane Buechele and a bevy of talented skill players? Nope. The absence of Kenny Gainwell will come back to haunt the Tigers.

2-1 IN LAST 3 MEMP ATS PICKS | +90

Can'tPickAWinner
Jody Demling

Preakness Stakes

Has called the winner of the Preakness Stakes a whopping nine times in the past 15 years.

He has picked the winner of a six of his last eight races: the Saudi Cup, Gotham Stakes, Rebel Stakes, Louisiana Derby, Florida Derby and Belmont Stakes.

DEMLING'S WAGERS

$2 EXACTA 3 with ALL ($20)

$1 EXACTA 4,9 with 2,3,4,5,8,9,10 ($12)

$0.50 TRIFECTA 3 with 4,8,9 with ALL ($13.50)

$0.10 SUPERFECTA 3 with 4,8,9 with 2,4,5,8,9 with ALL ($9,60)

$0.10 SUPERFECTA 4,8,9 with 3 with 2,4,5,8,9 with ALL ($9.60)

Just in case Authentic is the real deal

$0.10 SUPERFECTA 9 with 2,3,4,5,8 with 2,3,4,5,8 with ALL ($16)

Here's a look at Demling's projected Preakness Stakes leaderboard:

—1. Art Collector (5-2) - Yes, he would have been my pick for the Kentucky Derby. He looked sensational in training and doesn't look like he's taken a step backwards since he's returned to the track. I think he's the best horse in the field.

—2. Swiss Skydiver (6-1) - She was second in the Kentucky Oaks and second the only time she faced the boys - the Blue Grass Stakes. I think she has a legit shot to win this race but likely comes up a little short again.

—3. Authentic (9-5) - Trainer Bob Baffert is 5-for-5 when trying to win the Derby-Preakness double with a horse. I love the way this one never gives up, but it's a lot to ask to come back after that performance in the Derby less than a month ago.

—4. Max Player (15-1) - He was third in the Belmont Stakes and fifth in the Kentucky Derby; the only horse that will appear in all three races and he'll finish in the top five again.

—5. Mr. Big News (12-1) - Made a huge move to finish third at long odds in the Derby; can't see him repeating that effort in here.

—4. Thousand Words (6-1) - Not a big fan of how he acted in the paddock at the Derby with hardly any fans around; trainer Bob Baffert said they are putting a small set of blinkers on him but I'm just not as high on him as some others.

—7. Pneumatic (20-1) - One of three in the race for trainer Steve Asmussen; was fourth in the Belmont and won the Pegasus Stakes. Has been pointing for this race.

—8. Excession (30-1) - Literally, a horse I have no idea what to do with? Was second to Nadal in the March 14 Rebel Stakes at 83-1 but then had surgery to remove a chip in his knee and is making his first start back. Has some talent but a comeback in the Preakness?

—9. NY Traffic (15-1) - Ran second to Authentic in the Haskell but was then eighth in the Derby; don't see him as a factor in this one either.

—10 Jesus' Team (30-1) - Seems to like to get a small piece of the earnings in big races he's run in, but would need a major step forward with this bunch.

—11. Liveyourbeastlife (30-1) - Showed improvement in running second in the Jim Dandy, but that was the same day at the Kentucky Derby and not against a very tough field.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 01:42 AM
Mike McClure

TEXAS -11.5
TCU @ TEXAS | 10/03 | 12:00 PM EDT
3:03 PM
I think the opening number at -13 was more appropriate than the current number at -11.5 at William Hill. Sam Ehlinger, Keaontay Ingram and the Longhorns should put up at least 35 points against this TCU defense. Look for a late score to give Texas the cover as I have them -14 at home in Austin.

UNDER 61.5
OLE MISS @ KENTUCKY | 10/03 | 4:00 PM EDT
2:51 PM
The SEC still hasn't ruled on the eligibility of Joey Gatewood for Kentucky. Until that happens, I love the Under in this game with Terry Wilson under center for Kentucky. I make the total in this game just 53 points as I think Kentucky keeps the ball on the ground just enough to melt the clock. Take the Under.

BAYLOR -3
2:38 PM
I get that it's a road game, but I don't get all of the love for West Virginia in this spot. I make Baylor -6 on the road under head coach Dave Aranda. I think the market will be a little slow to adjust for the defensive improvements that I think we see under Aranda. Charlie Brewer's experience will come in handy here as the Bears come away with a road win. Lay it.

Can'tPickAWinner
Josh Nagel
SENIOR ANALYST
3:36 PM

TEXAS -11.5
The Frogs historically have been a thorn for Texas, including last year when they ended the Longhorns' thin Big 12 title hopes. But this is a tough spot for a TCU club that is a little undermanned by its standards and facing a Texas team that narrowly escaped a disastrous upset loss at Texas Tech last week. The Longhorns might still struggle with Oklahoma next week, but they should be focused and poised for the dress rehearsal. Look for Sam Ehlinger and friends to put up plenty of offense and pull away.

6-1 IN LAST 7 CFB PICKS | +490
15-3 IN LAST 18 TEXAS ATS PICKS | +1170

4-1 IN LAST 5 TCU ATS PICKS | +296

Can'tPickAWinner
Mike Tierney
TOP DOG
YESTERDAY 7:46 PM

MISS. STATE -17.5
ARKANSAS @ MISS. STATE | 10/03 | 7:30 PM EDT
MSU coach Mike Leach has brought the Air Raid offense to the hidebound SEC, which remains as run-minded as any major conference. It will take awhile for Leach’s peers to catch up, and it certainly will not happen soon. The Bulldogs must avoid a letdown from their mega-upset of LSU. Here is guessing that, after QB KJ Costello’s 623-yard masterpiece, they cannot wait to take the field again. The Razorbacks have dropped 20 league games in a row straight-up and, after stunning Georgia last weekend with an opening 91-yard TD drive, mustered just 189 more yards and three points.

8-7 LAST 15 CFB SIDES | +30
3-1 IN LAST 4 ARK ATS PICKS | +195

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 01:43 AM
Tom Fornelli
#TRUSTTHEPROCESS
YESTERDAY 8:05 PM

OLE MISS +6
It's not easy to trust a team with a defense as poor as Mississippi's, but I just don't see how this Kentucky offense can make enough plays to cover the spread here. Even if the Wildcats defense gets stops, it's not going to stop the Rebels entirely. Plus, after failing to cover for the boosters last week, you know it'll be a priority for Lane Kiffin this weekend.

6-3-1 IN LAST 10 CFB ATS PICKS | +270
2-1 IN LAST 3 UK ATS PICKS | +90

Can'tPickAWinner
Emory Hunt

FLORIDA -18
SOUTH CAROLINA @ FLORIDA | 10/03 | 12:00 PM EDT
10:16 AM
Florida QB Kyle Trask got off to a great start last week against Ole Miss, thrusting himself into the Heisman Trophy race. With the way the Gators' passing game looked, I struggle to see how the Gamecocks will be able to match up. While South Carolina's defense looked decent against Tennessee, Florida is a totally different animal in that regard. Plus, the Gators are much better than Tennessee defensively.

8-4 IN LAST 12 CFB ATS PICKS | +360
9-5 IN LAST 14 FLA ATS PICKS | +350

3-0 IN LAST 3 SC ATS PICKS | +300

CLEMSON -28
VIRGINIA @ CLEMSON | 10/03 | 8:00 PM EDT
10:12 AM
Clemson comes into this game with an extra week of rest and preparation. Its offense should be able to make plays consistently against a Virginia defense that was a bit shaky versus Duke. With the way the Tigers' offense can put up points, their defensive performances tend to get overshadowed. I believe it will be tough for Virginia to find the consistency on offense it will need to keep pace with Clemson.

7-3-1 IN LAST 11 CLEM ATS PICKS | +364

VANDERBILT +20.5
LSU @ VANDERBILT | 10/03 | 7:30 PM EDT
10:07 AM
What I saw from LSU last week against Mississippi State was an offensive line and quarterback that had difficulty handling pressure. Vanderbilt's defensive line, led by NFL prospect Dayo Odeyingbo, gave Texas A&M fits last weekend. The Commodores' defense will keep them in this game. While I don't trust Vanderbilt's offense enough to pull off the upset, I do trust it enough to cover the spread.

6-2-1 IN LAST 9 LSU ATS PICKS | +380

3-1 IN LAST 4 VANDY ATS PICKS | +186

AUBURN +6.5
10:01 AM
What an amazing comeback last week by the Georgia Bulldogs. It was on the strength of a defense led by star S Richard LeCounte, who made a pair of interceptions, that they knocked off Arkansas. However, it was not lost on me that the Bulldogs' offense looked completely out of whack and inconsistent. Auburn has the better QB in this game in Bo Nix, and its offense was able to kick it into gear in the second half against Kentucky. I'm trusting the Tigers.

11-6 IN LAST 17 UGA ATS PICKS | +445

GA. SOUTHERN -20
GA. SOUTHERN @ UL-MONROE | 10/03 | 7:00 PM EDT
9:52 AM
A very good spread option team meets a defense that has struggled to stop the run this season. This is just a bad matchup for UL-Monroe, which does have experience in playing the option because of its matchup against Army earlier in the year. But in that game, it wasn't pretty for the defense. Add in the fact that Georgia Southern QB Shai Werts can throw the football well, and it makes the offense a quadruple option instead of a triple one. Bad news for the Warhawks.

5-0 IN LAST 5 GAS ATS PICKS | +500

NAVY -7
NAVY @ AIR FORCE | 10/03 | 6:00 PM EDT
9:46 AM
Navy did a fantastic job of coming back against Tulane last time out, overcoming a 24-point deficit to win. The Midshipmen admitted their blowout loss to BYU in the season opener was due to their lack of tackling leading up to the game. I foresee the same problems for Air Force, which will be playing its first game. It will be doing so without a host of key players who opted out of the season when it looked as if the Mountain West Conference wouldn't be playing football.

10-6-1 IN LAST 17 NAVY ATS PICKS | +340

3-1 IN LAST 4 AF ATS PICKS | +190

ALABAMA -17.5
TEXAS A&M @ ALABAMA | 10/03 | 3:30 PM EDT
9:39 AM
I like this spread for Alabama. This is a much more manageable point spread against an SEC opponent. Offensively, the Aggies struggled versus Vanderbilt, but the Commodores offense couldn't capitalize on the added possessions. With the way Alabama's offense looked against a solid Missouri defense, don't expect the team to mismanage bonus possessions.

3-0 IN LAST 3 BAMA ATS PICKS | +300

3-1 IN LAST 4 TXAM ATS PICKS | +190

Can'tPickAWinner
Jonathon Kinchen

Horses

Overview
This is a very interesting edition of the Preakness Stakes. Kentucky Derby upsetter Authentic looks to win the final leg of the Triple Crown and will face two significant new challengers: Blue Grass Stakes winner Art Collector and Kentucky Oaks runner-up Swiss Skydiver.

Analysis
I was 100 percent prepared to pick 3 Art Collector (5-2) in the Preakness. He missed the Kentucky Derby because of a minor issue and has trained with no problems since then. But the draw did him no favors. Leaving from the No. 3 post, he will be under the gun from the outset because Derby winner 9 Authentic (9-5) is to his outside. Authentic is tactical, fast and accomplished, and Hall of Fame jockey John Velazquez will be able to dictate what happens and how the race unfolds from the No. 9 post.

I see these two opening up on the field; they're the best two horses. And based on the draw, I'm going to give the edge to Authentic.

I'm not falling for anyone else. I think 2 Mr. Big News (12-1) took advantage of a quick pace in the Derby to finish third, and I don't see how he will turn the tables on Authentic.

5 Thousand Words (6-1) adds blinkers, which is strange since he wasn't going to run with blinkers in the Derby before he had to be scratched. Trainer Bob Baffert hasn't been successful with adding blinkers in big races like this.

7 Ny Traffic (15-1) was handled by Authentic already in the Haskell and Derby.

8 Max Player (15-1) seems like a plodder.

10 Pneumatic (20-1) and 11 Liveyourbeastlife (30-1) are not fast enough.

Wagering strategy
As I said, I think Authentic and Art Collector are the two best horses. I predict these two will pull away from the field, and I give the slight edge to Authentic. I will leverage that opinion by playing these two in exactas and not speculate with trfiectas and superfectas since my opinion is less certain with possible third- and fourth-place finishers..

Wager
$70 exacta 9 with 3 ($70)
$30 exacta 3 with 9 ($30)

Total: $100

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 01:44 AM
Kyle Marley

UFC

Marley has hit 21 of his last 25 UFC main-event picks, a stretch that included five consecutive upsets! At UFC 253 on Saturday, he accurately predicted a stoppage victory for middleweight champion Israel Adesanya (-170) against Paulo Costa (+150) in the main event.

Here are Marley's picks for UFC Fight Night: Holm vs. Aldana (odds from William Hill US).

Holly Holm (-125) vs. Irene Aldana (+105): Aldana by decision

This should be a 25-minute striking match. Holm will likely be trying to keep this fight on the outside and pick her spots, while Aldana will be the one pressing forward and pushing the pace. Holm has never been a volume striker. She has just been a better and more technical striker than most of her opponents. That might not be the case in this one. Aldana is a good striker with solid movement and it would be a bit surprising if Holm landed more volume. Aldana is a bit too hittable, so Holm can change rounds with a big shot or land the knockout. However, if this goes the distance Aldana should be the one getting her hand raised.

Yorgan de Castro (-260) vs. Carlos Felipe (+220): Felipe by TKO

These are big boys and one of them will likely get knocked out. Neither are great talents and it could just come down to who lands that big shot first. Castro is not the type of heavyweight I would want to lay close to 3-1 on against basically anybody in the division. Felipe can come out of the gates hot and I think he will be going for the kill first. He is the younger guy as well, and there isn't anything about de Castro's game that makes this a clear pick for him. I think Felipe is a live underdog who is capable of both a stoppage or a decision.

Germaine de Randamie (-115) vs. Julianna Pena (-105): de Randamie by decision

De Randamie should dominate the striking and possibly get a knockout, while Pena should dominate the grappling and possibly get a submission. De Randamie might be the best woman's striker in the UFC and Pena really has nothing for her in that regard. De Randamie can stuff takedowns and work back to her feet, so I think this will be on the feet longer than Pena would like. She might get put away if she gets worn out constantly going for takedowns.

Dusko Todrovic (-310) vs. Dequan Townsend (+255): Todorovic by decision

Todorovic is making his UFC debut and the UFC set him up with a winnable fight. Townsend has looked pretty bad so far in his 0-3 UFC stint and, with another loss, could be handed the pink slip. Todorovic is the better striker and this fight should be one that mainly stays standing. However, Todorovic looks to be a little too hittable and Townsend does have knockout power. Townsend is also the more experienced fighter and he has to fight like his job is on the line. It wouldn't shock me to see him get the knockout upset, but Todorovic is the pick.

Jordan Williams (-140) vs. Nassourdine Imavov (+120): Imavov via TKO

This is one of my favorite fights on the card and it is my pick for Fight of the Night. Imavov looks like the more technical striker and the more dangerous grappler. Williams looks like the more powerful striker, with more volume and better wrestling. Imavov looks like the more talented prospect, so at these odds it is dog or pass for me.

Court McGee (-125) vs. Carlos Condit (+105): Condit by decision

This would have been a fun fight 10 years ago. Now, these guys are nearing the end of their careers, with Condit being 0-5 and McGee being 1-4 in their last five fights.. We really have no idea what we are getting with these two now, but there is no way I would want to lay juice on either of them. I also think this fight should mainly stay on the feet and Condit is the better striker. McGee can mix in takedowns or win on volume, but Condit is the pick in a close, 15-minute striking battle.

Charles Jourdain (-440) vs. Josh Culibao (+360): Jourdain by TKO

Culibao got dominated in his UFC debut and now he is almost a 4-1 underdog in another spot where he could get dominated again. Jourdain is a solid striker and is dangerous on the feet. This should be the fight that he wants, and he shouldn't have to worry about takedowns. I would expect Culibao to look better than he did in his last fight, but this is a tough task here and he probably gets finished along the way.

Kyler Phillips (-440) vs. Cameron Else (+360): Phillips via TKO

Phillips looked amazing in his UFC debut and it shows with this betting line. This is going to be Else's UFC debut and it is by far his toughest test to date. Else looks aggressive and he has knockout power and decent grappling. Phillips just looks like he is better, faster and more dangerous everywhere. Else is going to need a big knockout shot or a quick choke to pull off this win and that is too tough of a task.

Loma Lookboonmee (-135) vs. Jinh Yu Frey (+115): Lookboonmee by decision

This should be a fairly high-level striking match. Frey is the more experienced fighter with a small height and reach advantage, but Lookboonmee is 11 years younger and might be a decent prospect. Lookboonmee should be the one with more output on the feet and she is also more likely to look for takedowns. We probably see the full 15 minutes here and my pick is for Lookboonmee to win at least two of those three rounds.

Casey Kenney (-290) vs. Heili Alateng (+245): Kenney by decision

Kenney should be the better fighter anywhere this fight goes. He is the better striker and he should be the one landing more volume. Alateng is going to look for takedowns a lot, but Kenney should be the better wrestler and grappler as well. It's hard to see Alateng having much success there and Kenney would likely get back to his feet instead of Alateng submitting him. This is a favorite-or-pass fight for me and Kenney is a solid parlay piece.

Luigi Vendramini (-115) vs. Jessin Ayari (-105): Vendramini by decision

Both guys are making their returns after a two-year layoff and coming off losses, so it is hard to know what we will get from them. Vendramini looks like the more dangerous striker and grappler, but Ayari is the better point fighter. If this fight ends inside the distance, Vendramini is more likely to get his hand raised. If this fight goes to the judges, then Ayari is probably more likely to win. I was more impressed with what I saw from Vendramini years ago and he is the younger fighter by four years, so he is more likely to have improved and he is the pick.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 01:45 AM
'Stanford Steve' and 'The Bear': Week 5 college football picks, bets, nuggets

College football is underway in 2020, and it's unlike any season we have had before. One thing is familiar: "Stanford Steve" Coughlin and Chris "The Bear" Fallica breaking down games as only they can, offering their top bets, nuggets and totals worth wagering on.
Here is your guide to Week 5 of the season with the two college football analysts.
Records
Stanford Steve (1-2 last week, 5-5 overall)
The Bear (1-1, 4-7)
The plays

No. 13 Texas A&M Aggies at No. 2 Alabama Crimson Tide (-17, 51.5)

Stanford Steve: We're gonna take Bama until they cover. As a lot of teams the Tide will play, I think the Aggies will have a tough time guarding Steve Sarkisian's wide receivers and skill guys. We'll give the points.
Pick: Alabama -17 (Alabama 41, Texas A&M 20)

No. 17 Oklahoma State Cowboys (-21.5, 54) at Kansas Jayhawks

Stanford Steve: All I needed to see this week was a report that Spencer Sanders practiced in Stillwater. We'll stay laying the points vs. the Jayhawks. I'll take the Pokes
Pick: Oklahoma State -21.5 (Oklahoma State 45, Kansas 14)

No. 25 Memphis Tigers (-3, 74.5) at SMU Mustangs

Stanford Steve: In a matchup of two QBs that I don't think get enough attention -- the Mustangs' Shane Buechele (3,900-plus yards passing last year) and the Tigers' Brady White (7,500 career yards passing) -- I think the points will be plentiful. But I do like the spot for the Mustangs here. They went to Memphis and played a great game last year as College GameDay made their first trip to Beale Street. I love the skill talent on SMU more here. I'll take the points.
Pick: SMU +3 (SMU 48, Memphis 42)

Baylor Bears (-3, 53.5) at West Virginia Mountaineers

The Bear: The Mountaineers came away from Stillwater with a loss, but they shouldn't feel too discouraged. If anything, they should feel frustrated, angry and motivated. They gave up one TD on a 66-yard run. The other scores came on a scoop-and-score and a late TD with about a minute to go. WVU outgained Oklahoma State but hurt itself with that costly turnover, 12 penalties and by going a combined 6-for-18 on third and fourth down. Two red zone trips resulted in 26- and 30-yard field goals.
Meanwhile, Baylor predictably won big over Kansas, but a dive inside the box score reveals two return TDs, a safety and a garbage time TD with 4:00 to play. The Bears gained just 352 yards and could have been holding stuff back vs. an overmatched opponent and bit a little off given the chaotic start to the season, but I was surprised to see the Bears favored on the road. A home team getting points -- what's better than that?
Pick: West Virginia +3
The Bear's 10-point, 3-team teaser of the week

North Carolina -4
Pitt -4
Auburn-Georgia under 54.5
The Bear's money line parlay of the week

Seven-team favorite ML parlay. Based on current odds, $100 returns $94.21.
Cincinnati -1800
Florida -1000
North Carolina -500
Pitt -600
Clemson -4500
UCF -1600
Alabama -1000
Bear Bytes

Lincoln Riley's Sooners might have reason to be wary of Iowa State. Mark Brown/Getty Images
Trap game for Mississippi State?
• In the past 10 years, seven SEC teams have won a game outright as a 14-point dog, as Mississippi State did last week at LSU. Those previous seven teams are 1-6 both SU and ATS the following week. Mississippi State is an 18-point favorite at home against Arkansas.
No home cooking for West Virginia
• The Mountaineers have covered only once in their past eight games as a home underdog. That was a 44-27 win over NC State last year as a 7-point 'dog. They are 3-point underdogs this week at home against Baylor.
Iowa State has it covered vs. Oklahoma
• Under Matt Campbell, the Cyclones have covered all four games against Oklahoma, each as a double-digit underdog. On average, the Cyclones have been a 21-point 'dog and have one win and have covered by an average of 17.1 PPG in those four games. Saturday's game is the first time since 2002 that Iowa State is not a double-digit underdog vs. Oklahoma (-7). Iowa State vs. Oklahoma under Campbell:
2019: 14.5-point underdog, lost by 1
2018: 17.5-point underdog, lost by 10
2017: 30.5-point underdog, won by 7
2016: 20-point underdog, lost by 10
• Under Campbell, Iowa State is 20-8 ATS as an underdog with seven outright wins. That includes a 10-2 ATS mark as a home underdog with five straight covers. Iowa State's past five games as a home underdog:
2019 vs. Iowa: 1.5-point underdog, lost by 1
2018 vs. West Virginia: 4.5-point underdog, won by 16
2018 vs. Oklahoma: 17.5-point underdog, lost by 10
2017 vs. Oklahoma State: 8-point underdog, lost by 7
2017 vs. TCU: 7-point underdog, won by 7
• Oklahoma has failed to cover eight of its past nine and 10 of its past 12 games. Coincidentally, last year after OU lost as a 23.5-point favorite against Kansas State, the following week the Sooners survived 42-41 vs. Iowa State as a 14.5-point favorite.
Tight one between TCU and Texas?
• TCU has won and covered five of the past six vs Texas. The Longhorns are 4-10 ATS in their past 14 Big 12 games as a favorite and just 1-5 ATS in their past six as a double-digit favorite in conference play (they are a 12-point favorite Saturday). Four of those six games were decided by seven points or fewer.
• Texas' past six games as double-digit favorites vs. Big 12 opponent:
2020: -17.5 at Texas Tech, won by 7
2019: -21 vs. Kansas, won by 2
2019: -10.5 at West Virginia, won by 11
2018: -15 at Kansas, won by 7
2018: -14 vs. Baylor, won by 6
2017: -32 vs. Kansas, won by 15
Kansas State in a good spot
• Last year after beating Oklahoma as a 23.5-point favorite, the Wildcats beat Kansas 38-10 as a 4.5-point favorite. K-State is a 2.5-point favorite over Texas Tech this week after beating then-No. 3 OU last week 38-35.
Upset alert for Alabama?
• No. 2 Alabama is a 17-point favorite over No. 13 Texas A&M. There have been 31 home games where a top-15 matchup produced a spread greater than 16 points. Three teams have pulled upsets: Stanford in 2012 as a 20.5-point underdog to Oregon, Tennessee in 2001 as a 17.5-point underdog to Florida, and Auburn in 1994 as a 17-point 'dog to Florida. For reference, in 2012, No. 15 Texas A&M was a 13.5-point 'dog at No. 1 Alabama when Johnny Manziel & Co. pulled the upset.
No. 7 Auburn visits No. 4 Georgia
• This is the first time Georgia is a single-digit favorite at home since 2017 when the Bulldogs were -2.5 vs Mississippi State.
• Georgia is 9-3 ATS in its past 12 games vs. top-10 opponents. All four games against top-10 opponents last year went under the total.
• Underdogs have covered 13 of the past 18 regular-season meetings between top-7 teams with five outright wins.
North Carolina a rare big road favorite
• The Tar Heels are a 14-point road favorite at Boston College. The Tar Heels haven't been this big a road favorite in an ACC game since 1997 when they won 40-14 at Maryland as a 23.5-point favorite.
Edge to the underdog?
• Underdogs in the Virginia Tech-Duke have won five of the past seven meetings outright and have covered six of the past seven. Last year, Duke won 45-10 at Virginia Tech as a 2.5-point underdog, and in 2018, Virginia Tech won 31-14 at Duke as a 6.5-point underdog. Duke is favored by 10.5 on Saturday.
Academies struggle in favorite role
• Underdogs have covered 10 of the past 11 meetings between two service academies. Navy snapped a 10-game cover streak by the underdog with a 31-7 win over Army last year as an 11.5-point favorite. Navy is a 6.5-point favorite at Air Force.
NC State brutal of late ATS as a 'dog
• NC State is 1-9 ATS in its past 10 games as an underdog. Eight of those losses came by at least 14 points, and six came by at least 21 points. The Wolfpack are 14-point underdogs at No. 24 Pitt.

Can'tPickAWinner
Week 5 college football best bets: Big games in the SEC

Every Thursday during the college football season, Doug Kezirian (2-0 last week, 3-1 overall), Bill Connelly (1-2, 6-4), Preston Johnson (0-2, 1-5), Seth Walder (0-1, 3-2) and David M. Hale (1-2, 5-4) will provide their top plays across the college football landscape.
Here are their best bets for Week 5 of the college football season.
Note: Lines from Caesars Sportsbook by William Hill as of Wednesday afternoon.

Virginia Cavaliers at No. 1 Clemson Tigers (-28, 55)

Hale: Let's look at Clemson's first two games. In the opener, the Tigers left a ton of points on the field against Wake Forest, putting up 561 yards but just 37 points. In Week 2, they hung 49 on The Citadel in the first half, then didn't score again. The point is, we've yet to see the real explosiveness of this offense, but Virginia is decent enough to force Clemson to keep its foot on the gas. Last year's ACC championship game had 79 points scored, and while neither team is quite as loaded as it was in 2019, there's no reason to think there won't still be plenty of fireworks on offense.
Pick: Over 55

South Carolina Gamecocks at No. 3 Florida Gators (-18, 57.5)

Johnson: Florida's 51 points were impressive, but allowing 35 points and 613 yards to Ole Miss is worrisome. The Gators gave up 13.4 yards per pass attempt. South Carolina and coach Will Muschamp will give the Gators a better fight defensively in this matchup, and with my projection coming in at Gamecocks +16, I'm happy to back a South Carolina team that hung with Tennessee in a 31-27 loss despite a pick-six and a minus-two turnover differential.
Pick: South Carolina +18

No. 7 Auburn Tigers at No. 4 Georgia Bulldogs (-6.5, 44.5)

Johnson: This is more of a sell on Auburn for me than it is a buy on UGA (although I like that former USC quarterback JT Daniels was cleared to play for the Bulldogs this Saturday). The Tigers benefited from two Kentucky red zone turnovers that included a 100-yard pick-six, a Kentucky fumble near its own red zone to set Auburn up for a touchdown, and another failed fake punt near its own red zone yet again for an Auburn touchdown. My takeaway was that outside of those turnovers, Kentucky was the better team. Everyone remembers that Georgia was trailing in the middle of the third quarter to Arkansas as a four-touchdown favorite. I think this is a sneaky buy-low spot on the home favorite in an offense that showed it is going with more spread this year.
Pick: Georgia -6.5

Arkansas Razorbacks at No. 16 Mississippi State Bulldogs (-18, 69)

Johnson: I loved the Bulldogs as much as anybody last week against LSU, and even despite the outright victory, I can't get my projection for this matchup higher than two touchdowns. I'm not even talking letdown spot; while we might see one here, the numbers and data I use for both schools shows 18 is too many points. For Arkansas, Florida transfer QB Feleipe Franks will feel some relief going up against the Mississippi State defense after facing UGA in the opener. He wasn't spectacular, but the Razorbacks hung around for the majority of that contest, and we should see improvement enough to keep this within 18 points against much weaker competition.
Pick: Arkansas +18

No. 17 Oklahoma State Cowboys (-21.5, 54) at Kansas Jayhawks

Connelly: Oddsmakers tend to catch up to teams' true quality levels after a few weeks, but I don't think they're quite there yet with Kansas. They were three touchdowns off in Week 2 when the Jayhawks were favored by six against Coastal Carolina and lost by 15. They were 16 points off in Week 3 when Baylor was strangely favored by only 17 and won by 33 despite a slow start. In both instances, my SP+ rankings were far closer to the final result -- while still underselling Kansas' awfulness a bit.
After picking Baylor in last week's best bets, then, we're letting it ride until the Jayhawks prove the lines have caught up to them. SP+ says this should be more of a 26-point OSU win, and that doesn't take into account the fact that Cowboys starting quarterback Spencer Sanders might be healthy enough to play for the first time since early in OSU's first game. The Cowboys haven't looked amazing so far, but you don't have to look amazing to beat Kansas by a decent amount.
Pick: Oklahoma State -21

No. 20 LSU Tigers (-20.5, 48.5) at Vanderbilt Commodores

Hale: I have written some very dumb things in my career, but last week's explanation of my LSU pick might be the dumbest. "We'll look back at this line in two months and wonder why anyone thought this would be a remotely competitive game," I wrote. I should have to do a few hundred hours of community service to account for being that brutally wrong. Instead, I'll do what any good bettor does -- double down.
Vandy does not have Mike Leach calling plays or K.J. Costello throwing the ball. In fact, you'd have to add up the past five Vanderbilt games to get as many passing yards as Mississippi State had last Saturday. And while 20 is a big line, LSU has all the reasons in the world to run the score up in this one and shake off the last remnants of the championship hangover. And if I'm wrong, let us never speak of it again.
Pick: LSU -20

No. 25 Memphis Tigers (-3, 74.5) at SMU Mustangs (+3, 74.5)

Johnson: Memphis will not have played a game since its opener in early September when its faces off against SMU. The Tigers have had COVID-19 issues and were forced to cancel a few games that they would otherwise have played to this point. I would typically line the Mustangs 1.5-point underdogs, but the added advantage of having played more games and practicing under normal circumstances is a worthwhile bonus. SMU's offense has been hitting on all cylinders to the tune of 49 points per game. With an improved rushing attack (6.0 yards per carry) and Shane Buechele under center, I'm grabbing +3 against a Memphis team dealing with off-the-field variables under a first-year head coach.
Pick: SMU +3

Ole Miss Rebels at Kentucky Wildcats (-6, 61.5)

Connelly: Last week's games left us with a couple of key questions about these two teams: 1. Is Ole Miss' defense really bad, or is Florida's offense just really good? 2. Is Kentucky's offense really bad, or is Auburn's defense just really good?
The answer is almost always "something in between," of course, but while SP+ mostly saw what it expected to from Ole Miss, it's probably worth noting that it dropped UK considerably (from 24th to 43rd) after the Auburn loss. The Wildcats were able to hang in third-and-manageable and move the chains at times, but they also went three-and-out on nearly half their possessions. Red zone turnovers made a big difference in the game, but SP+ seems to think UK was lucky to be close enough for those turnovers to matter.
We might soon find out that Auburn is just that good, but I'm a lot more uncertain about the Wildcats than I was a week ago; meanwhile, I'm all but certain that Ole Miss has one of the best offenses in the conference. SP+ sees this as basically a toss-up (Kentucky by 1.7), and I think I agree.
Pick: Ole Miss +6.5

Virginia Tech Hokies (-10.5, 54) at Duke Blue Devils

Connelly: This one is a pure connect-the-dots pick. 1. SP+ reacted very strongly to Virginia Tech's performance against NC State last week, bumping the Hokies from 34th to 17th despite the fact that it's designed not to overreact to a team's first game. 2. Duke has already lost to ACC teams ranked 33rd and 58th by an average score of 32-13. 3. SP+ doesn't even know that Tech was without a ton of players last week, including its starting QB, and still projects a 33-13 win, nearly double the -10.5 line.
Even if Tech isn't quite as good as SP+ suddenly thinks, and even though -10.5 is not a great line for picking the favorite, that's a huge difference. And since SP+ is 61% against the spread this year so far, I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt and ride this Hokie love.
Pick: Virginia Tech -10.5

Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (-7, 54) at Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders

Hale: One of the safer ways to approach betting college football is to understand the difference between a bad team and a horrendous one. There's usually at least one point spread that doesn't suitably match this distinction, and this week, it's the game between a below-average Hilltoppers team and a train wreck at MTSU.
WKU's losses came in a semi-competitive game against Louisville and in a six-point defeat to the uber-talented Malik Willis and Liberty. MTSU, meanwhile, was boat-raced by both Army and Troy before losing by two to UTSA (the fourth-worst team in the country by FPI). Western Kentucky is middling. MTSU is awful. That adds up to more than seven points in this one.
Pick: Western Kentucky -7

Baylor Bears (-3, 53.5) at West Virginia Mountaineers

Johnson: The 47-14 final score in Baylor's win over Kansas last week was misleading. The Bears outgained the Jayhawks by only 24 yards, but they benefited from two kick-return touchdowns and a safety in the game. West Virginia, on the other hand, lost to Oklahoma State by 14 but was better offensively. A long fumble return for a touchdown swung the game to the Cowboys' side. We're getting a merging sell-high spot on Baylor and a buy-low spot on WVU. I have this projected exactly PK, so I'm thrilled with +3 on the home team that kept it close last season in coach Neal Brown's first year against a Baylor squad that won 11 games and made a trip to the Sugar Bowl.
Pick: West Virginia +3

Texas Tech Red Raiders at Kansas State Wildcats (-2.5, 64)

Johnson: As great of a story as KSU's outright win over Oklahoma after trailing by 21 in the third quarter was, it wasn't something that my game grades put much stock in. The Wildcats gave up 28 first downs to the Sooners and gained just 10 themselves. Big plays and a plus-four turnover differential kept them hanging around. They deserve credit for stealing it, but not to the tune of being a 2.5-point favorite to Texas Tech. It wasn't too long ago that KSU lost as a 15-point favorite at home to an Arkansas State team that was missing nine starters. Give me the team that just dropped 56 on the Longhorns in regulation and took them to overtime despite quarterback Alan Bowman throwing three interceptions.
Pick: Texas Tech +2.5

Navy Midshipmen (-6.5, 46.5) at Air Force Falcons

Johnson: At first glance, this number is curiously high. When we piece together that Air Force had 40 players opt out of football this season after the Mountain West Conference canceled it, it starts to make more sense. They wanted to swap eligibility for when football returns next year. Now with the MWC potentially making an earlier return, the football situation for the Academy is a mess. It was already losing most of its starters from last year's team, and QB Donald Hammond III left the team in July. As bad as Navy looked for six quarters this season, the Midshipmen looked just as good for their last two against Tulane. I'm willing to lay the 6.5 points against what looks to be a C-squad for Air Force.
Pick: Navy -6.5

Arkansas State Red Wolves (-3.5, 64.5) at Coastal Carolina Chanticleers

Johnson: Think back to geometry class for a minute. Remember the transitive property? If a = b and b = c, then a = c. So, if Arkansas State beat Kansas State and Kansas State beat No. 3 Oklahoma, then Arkansas State would ... stop! That's not how it works in college football, but we're getting some transitive-property market value here. This is another game that I project nearly PK, yet we are getting +3.5. It's worth mentioning the Red Wolves haven't actually played a game since the KSU upset. They've been dealing with COVID-19-related issues with players and coaches. CCU has graded impressively in its two wins to date, and freshman quarterback Grayson McCall (seven total touchdowns, 0 turnovers, 0 sacks and a 213.5 QBR) looks like the real deal.
Pick: Coastal Carolina +3.5

Can'tPickAWinner
FOOTBALL JESUS georgia-pts vs auburn

Can'tPickAWinner
WunderDog CFB Pick:

Game: Oklahoma State Cowboys (137) @ Kansas Jayhawks (138)
Time: Saturday 10/03 3:30 PM Eastern
Pick: Oklahoma State -21.5 (-105) at BetAnySports
Tools: Public Consensus | View Matchups | Bet this game at BetUS

Can'tPickAWinner
Bob Weir

Preakness

Overview
The Preakness lost some of its luster with Tiz the Law not returning following his Kentucky Derby loss. The good news is there is a solid field of 11 to cap an excellent day of racing in Baltimore.

Win contenders
5 Thousand Words (6-1) was scratched in the paddock prior to the Kentucky Derby after flipping. I preferred Thousand Words over his stablemate Authentic entering the Derby and will give him another chance here. He was arguably coming into the Derby at his best; his win in the Shared Belief Stakes at Del Mar produced a Beyer Speed Figure of 104. That figure remains hard to judge; it was only a four-horse field, Honor A.P returned to run a well beaten fourth in the Derby (with a three-point drop in his figure) and the third-place horse, Kiss Today Goodbye, returned to run in a turf stakes. There are several speed types lining up on Saturday, including the top two choices (Authentic and Art Collector). Thousand Words might be able to trip out with a stalking run and then grind them down late. I will stick with the "other" Bob Baffert horse.

3 Art Collector (5-2) and 9 Authentic (9-5) are the two logical favorites. Art Collector would have been the second choice in the Kentucky Derby if he was not forced to scratch with a minor issue. He comes in with three consecutive triple-digit Beyer figures, proving both his talent and consistency. He is proven both on the lead and from a stalking position. However, his hand might be forced as the inside speed as he probably will not want to let multiple horses cross over in front of him and then try to work out a stalking trip. This will be his toughest test yet, but he's clearly capable.

Authentic comes off the Kentucky Derby win, which was the best race of his career. A repeat of that effort makes him the horse to beat, but I have some doubts. Can he stalk effectively? Will he be hard sent to lead? I don't see him getting a clear, easy lead, and if that's the case, he's vulnerable. The only caveat is that when Bob Baffert has horses going in the right direction, they often stay that way. Authentic has never run a bad race. Must be respected.

Exotic contenders
A filly, 4 Swiss Skydiver (6-1) will try the boys again. She ran second to Art Collector in the Grade 2 Blue Grass at Keeneland. I've been against Swiss Skydiver in her last couple of races, but she keeps putting in good efforts. She also likes to be forwardly placed. I have a hard time making a case for her turning the tables against Art Collector and the Baffert duo. She just might be better than the other exotic contenders in here, but race does not set up well for her. I'm using her defensively.

There are a number of late closer types who have shown some talent and could threaten to finish underneath. 2 Mr. Big News (12-1) is an improving type who made a late run for third in Derby. He doesn't appear to have tactical speed and will try to make another late run... Trainer Steve Asmussen sends out three. 1 Excession (30-1) returns off a seven-month layoff but finished a closing second to the highly regarded Nadal when last seen. 8 Max Player (15-1) is a late runner who is probably not a Grade 1 winner right now but still can hit the board with the right setup. 10 Pneumatic (20-1) will likely be more forwardly placed than the previous two. He should get first run and is the preference of these three.

Wagering strategy
I will focus on Thousand Words. His morning-line odds look fair, and with Authentic, Art Collector and Swiss Skydiver present I think the line will hold. Anything at 5-1 or higher deserves a win bet. In these situations, I like to follow an 80/20 rule: 80 percent of the wager with the top selection and 20 percent with the backups. (I will do two exacta savers under the two favorites.)

Wagers
$50 win 5 ($50)
$10 exacta 3,9 with 5 ($20)
$2 trifecta 5 with 3,9 with 1,2,3,4,8,9,10 ($24)
$2 trifecta 5 with 3,9 with 2,3,9,10 ($12)

Total: $106

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 01:46 AM
Hank Goldberg

Preakness

In the San Felipe Stakes in March, Hammer gave out a $20 exacta that paid $180. In the Belmont Stakes in June, Goldberg was all over Tiz the Law, who scored a convincing victory in the year's first Triple Crown race. In the Blue Grass Stakes, Hammer nailed the Art Collector-Swiss Skydiver exacta for $169.40. In July, he hit the Authentic-Ny Traffic exacta in the Haskell for $158. And in August in the Pacific Classic, he gave out the Maximum Security-Sharp Samurai exacta for $177.50.

Here are Goldberg's top horses, listed in order of preference:

3 Art Collector (5-2)
Art Collector hasn't done anything wrong this year. He has won five straight races and, two starts ago, beat some good horses in the Blue Grass Stakes, including Swiss Skydiver. I think missing the Kentucky Derby may serve him well on Saturday; he has been training strongly for this race. And he will be forwardly placed in the early going, which is the right running style to win the Preakness. He's the top pick.

10 Pneumatic (20-1)
Pneumatic got a late start to his career, not making his debut until February, but he has been solid. He followed a third-place finish in the Grade 3 Matt Winn Stakes with a fourth-place finish in the Belmont Stakes. And his last start was arguably his best, winning the Pegasus with a career-high Beyer Speed Figure of 98. I'm not crazy about the No. 10 post position, but he should be placed right behind the speed. He can run well on Saturday. I'll be using him in exactas.

9 Authentic (9-5)
Listen, I wouldn't be surprised if he repeated his Kentucky Derby performance and won the Preakness. He's obviously a very good horse trained by a man, Bob Baffert, who knows how to win this race. But there's a lot more speed in the Preakness than there was in the Derby, and he will be challenged early. He won't get a free pass this time by his rivals, who know what he can do when he sets an uncontested lead.

7 Ny Traffic (15-1)
I'm going to give Ny Traffic another chance. I realize he finished eighth in the Kentucky Derby, but he endured a cut on his left front ankle and lost his right front shoe in the race. That's a big deal. The Derby is the only bad race he's had since he joined trainer Saffie Joseph's barn. Ny Traffic should be close to the pace, and I expect a rebound performance.

Wagering strategy
I'm going to box my top four choices in an exacta. I'll also box my top two choices, Art Collector and Pneumatic, in an exacta in case my strongest opinions come through.

Wagers
$ 20 exacta box 3,10 ($40)
$ 5 exacta box 3,7,9,10 ($60)

Total: $100

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 01:47 AM
DOC SPORTS FOOTBALL
COLLEGE
7 -auburn+6.5
4-Kansas.state-2.5
3-Tennessee-11.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 01:48 AM
Indian Cowboy

Saturday 10 AM eastern

3 - Everton -.5 -135 over Brighton

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 01:48 AM
Ultra Sports

153 Auburn Tigers +7’

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 01:49 AM
Marc lawrence
From vegas insider

smu
texas am
auburn

Can'tPickAWinner
Mississippi Kid
NCAAF
#153 Auburn TT Under 19.5 3U POD
Aub/Geo Under 44.5 1U
#18 West Virginia +3 1U
#144 Alabama -17.5 1U
#144 Alabama 1ST Half -10.5 1U
#153 Auburn 1st Half TT Under 9.5 2U

Can'tPickAWinner
Sports Information Traders

Baylor/West Virginia Under 54
Kansas State -2 1/2
Central Florida -21

Can'tPickAWinner
Elite Sports Picks

T.C.U./Texas OVER 62 (NCAAF)

Can'tPickAWinner
Insider Sports Report

5* Navy -7 over Air Force (NCAAF)
Range: -5.5 to -9.5

3* East Carolina/Georgia St. UNDER 69 (NCAAF)
Range: 71 to 67

3* North Carolina St. +14 over Pittsburgh (NCAAF)
Range: +15.5 to +11.5

3* L.S.U./Vanderbilt UNDER 51 (NCAAF)
Range: 52.5 to 48.5

Can'tPickAWinner
National Sports Service

4* North Carolina -14 over Boston College (NCAAF)

3* Missouri/Tennessee OVER 49 (NCAAF)

3* Arkansas +17 over Mississippi St. (NCAAF)

Can'tPickAWinner
Primetime Sports Picks For 10/03/20

4 Unit --> Arkansas/Mississippi St. UNDER 69 (NCAAF)

3 Unit --> Coastal Carolina +3.5 over Arkansas St. (NCAAF)

3 Unit --> North Texas -1 over Southern Mississippi (NCAAF)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 01:50 AM
Top Rank Sports Picks
Marquee PicksĀ® For 10/03/20

4★ Tennessee -12 over Missouri (NCAAF)

3★ S.M.U. +1 over Memphis (NCAAF)

3★ Charlotte +6.5 over Florida Atlantic (NCAAF)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 01:50 AM
Norm Hitzges' Picks of the Pole

DOUBLE PLAYS:
Oklahoma State -21.5
Texas A&M +18

SINGLE PLAYS:
No. Carolina -13.5
Virginia Tech -12
W. Virginia +3
SMU +2
Navy -7
TCU +11.5
TCU-Texas OVER 63
Charlotte +6.5

Preakness Stakes
Win: Art Collector (3)
Place: Authentic (9)
Show: Thousand Words (5)

4th: Max Player (8)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 01:51 AM
Tom Stryker

36-15 ATS CFB CONFERENCE GAME OF THE MONTH
Texas

15-2 ATS CFB SYSTEM PLAY OF THE WEEK
Cincinnati

27-10 ATS CFB HIGH ROLLER UPSET SPECIAL
Boston College

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 01:51 AM
Dr. Chuck

4% Auburn +7 (-115)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 01:52 AM
Zack Cimini
Picks (5 Live)

UT-SAN ANTONIO +20.5

(https://www.sportsline.com/college-football/game-forecast/NCAAF_20201003_TXSA@UAB/)UT-SAN ANTONIO @ UAB | 10/03 | 12:30 PM EDT
8:43 PM

Quietly, the UAB Blazers have one of the more impressive home winning streaks in college football. They’ve won 19 consecutive home games and cruised in last week’s 42-10 road victory over South Alabama. University of Texas-San Antonio enters this game banged up and likely won’t represent their 3-0 record. Yet, this is UAB’s first Saturday game of the season (three others were Thursday), and also its first day game. Look for the high number to pay dividends for UTSA.
4-3 IN LAST 7 CFB ATS PICKS | +70

MISS. STATE -17.5

(https://www.sportsline.com/college-football/game-forecast/NCAAF_20201003_ARK@MISSST/)ARKANSAS @ MISS. STATE | 10/03 | 7:30 PM EDT
8:41 PM

For the Mississippi State Bulldogs, the benefit of an early season schedule has paved the way for defying expectations. After upsetting LSU, they will face an Arkansas team that’s a work in progress. Graduate transfer and former Gators starting quarterback Feleipe Franks has never been comfortable in fast-paced, high-scoring games. Look for the Bulldogs to take advantage as Mike Leach continues to light up the scoreboard.
3-1 IN LAST 4 MISSST ATS PICKS | +190
2-1 IN LAST 3 ARK ATS PICKS | +86

OLE MISS +6

(https://www.sportsline.com/college-football/game-forecast/NCAAF_20201003_MISS@UK/)OLE MISS @ KENTUCKY | 10/03 | 4:00 PM EDT
8:40 PM

Missed opportunities made the final score of Kentucky’s week one loss to Auburn worse than the outcome. Saturday, they’ll face an Ole Miss team coming off one of the worst defensive efforts last week against Florida. The Gators compiled 51 points and were forced to punt just once. Yet, Lane Kiffin will have his team better prepared as the Wildcats come out the gate 0-2 ATS.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 01:56 AM
Scott Spreitzer

7 - Baylor -2.5

rocky57
10-03-2020, 04:00 AM
Kevin Davis (VegasInsider)
CFB
Air Force +240 (Moneyline 3-0 Moneyline Plays year to date)
Air Force +7
Kentucky -6.5
UL Monroe/Georgia Southern Under 49.5
SMU (Team Total Over 37)

rocky57
10-03-2020, 04:09 AM
Brian Edwards (VegasInsider)
CFB - SEC Triple Pak
Alabama -17 (-120)
Kentucky -6.5
Florida/South Carolina Over 57

rocky57
10-03-2020, 04:21 AM
Toby Maxtone-Smith (VegasInsider Soccer Handicaper)

England Premier League
Saturday 10/3 - Time 7:30am
Play #1 Crystal Palace/Chelsea
Best Bet - Over 2.5 goals

Saturday 10/3 - Time 10:00am
Play #2 Everton/Brighton & Hove Albion
Best Bet - Everton -130

Saturday 10/3 - Time 12:30pm
Play #3 Leeds United/Manchester City
Best Bet - Leeds United +655

rocky57
10-03-2020, 04:50 AM
Rockdeman Sports (CFB) - Navy -7

rocky57
10-03-2020, 04:57 AM
Mid American Sports (Raiderman)
CFB
Texas Tech +2.5
Baylor/West Virginia Under 54
Kansas State/Texas Tech Over 63
Alabama/Texas A&M Under 55
Oklahoma/Iowa State Over 63

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 07:09 AM
Dave Price

6* Arkansas State -3 -110
6* West Virginia +115
6* South Carolina +17 -116
6* Kansas State -2 -110
7* Vanderbilt +21 -105

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 08:07 AM
The WIZARD

Preakness Race 11 Picks

Win & Place Bet on #2 MR. BIG NEWS
Exacta Box #2, 3, 9
Trifecta #2,3,9 over #2,3,4,9,10 over ALL

B*mb07
10-03-2020, 09:06 AM
Marco D'Angelo
4% (144) ALABAMA -18
Alabama didn’t miss a beat in their season opener last week as they put up 38 points in an easy 38-19 win. It was 28-3 at the half before Alabama put the 2nd unit in for the 4th quarter. Note Alabama was outscored 13-3in 4th as Missouri was still playing their 1st string trying to get something going on offense. This week Alabama won’t be so gracious calling off the dogs so quickly. Texas A&M was not impressive last week only scoring as a 31.5 point favorite in a 17-12 win. Now one might say that they didn’t want to show anything for this weeks game or you can say that this Texas A&M offense isn’t that good and QB Kellen Mond is just overrated. I’ll go with the latter as last week he was just 17 of 28 for 189 yards. Alabama QB Mac Jones was 18 of 24 for 249 yards before Saban pulled the starters. I don’t see the Texas A&M defense slowing him down and I don’t see Kellen Mond having a lot of success this week against this Baja defense. My numbers have Alabama winning 41-17. TAKE ALABAMA as my 4% SEC GAME OF THE WEEK.

4% BLOWOUT GAME OF THE WEEK
Game: (125) Memphis at (126) SMU
Date/Time: Oct 3 2020 3:30 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play Rating: 4%
Play: Memphis 0.0 (-110)

4% (125) MEMPHIS (P)
The knee-jerk reaction here is to jump on 3-0 SMU vs 1-0 Memphis in a pick the winner situation as most will look and say SMU has 3 games under their belt while Memphis only has 1 game. I don’t see that as a disadvantage and here is why. Memphis played that game back on September 5th. After that win they had to cancel two games due to Covid cases. Although it wasn’t planned with the extra time off they got to work on the things they needed to improve on from that first game. Memphis comes in here fresh while SMU will be playing their 4th game in 4 weeks. You have to be alarmed at the way the SMU defense has played thus far. SMU although they have scored a lot of points (146 points in 3 games) the defense has been bad and the competition has not been tough. SMU allowed over 400 yards of offense to Texas St in Week 1 and then in Week 2 North Texas put up over 500 yards of offense. Memphis’ offense is better than both of those two. This is a big game in Conference Play and I like the road team to get the job done. TAKE MEMPHIS as my 4% CFB BLOWOUT GAME OF THE WEEK.

ALL HORSE RACING PLAYS

B*mb07
10-03-2020, 09:10 AM
Marco D'Angelo
PREAKNESS SELECTIONS
Game:
Date/Time: Oct 3 2020 5:30 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: To be announced
Play Rating: 4%
Play: ART COLLECTOR

Preakness Selections 2020

TOP CHOICE - #3 ART COLLECTOR - Win/Place Bet
Art Collector was going to be my pick for The Kentucky Derby but a minor injury forced him to scratch from the Derby. He has been training like an absolute beast leading up to this race. He will sit just off the front runners waiting to pounce at the top of the stretch. Authentic will not get an uncontested trip in the Preakness like he got in the Kentucky Derby as I expect Art Collector to go by him and the filly Swiss Skydiver.

Long Shot #10 Pneumatic - Win/Place/Show Bet
This is my long shot horse as I think Pneumatic is sitting on a Big Race. His running style will sitting just off of Art Collector and will be closing in the stretch off of a fast early pace. The connections of this horse bypassed the Derby to point to this race. Has the perfect racing style to pull the upset and has been improving with every start.

***Suggested Wager For every $5 you wager on #3 Art Collector to Win/Place bet $2 on #10 Pneumatic to Win/Place/Show
Trifecta Wagers Total Bets = $246
$1 Trifecta 3-9-10 with 3-9-10-8-4 with 3-9-10-8-4-7-5 = $60
50 Cent Trifecta 3-9-10-8-4 with 3-9-10 with 3-9-10-8-4-7-5 = $30
$1 Trifecta 3 with 9-10-8-4 with ALL = $36
50 Cent Trifecta 9-10-8-4 with 3 with ALL = $18
$1 Trifecta 3 with ALL with 9-10-8-4 = $36
50 Cent ALL with 3 with 9-10-8-4 = $18
$3 Trifecta 3 with 9-10 with 9-10-8-4-7-5 = $30
$1 Trifecta 3 with 9-10-8 with 9-10-8-4 = $9
$1 Trifecta 9-10-8 with 3 with 9-10-8-4 = $9

Exacta Wagers Total Bets = $146

$25 Exacta Key 3 with 9-10 = $50
$10 Exacta Key 9-10 with 3 = $20
$1 Exacta Box 3-9-10-8-4 = $20
$5 Exacta Key 9 with 3-10-8-4 = $20
$5 Exacta Key 10 with 3-9-8-4 = $20
$2 Exacta Key 3-10-8-4 with 9 = $8
$2 Exacta Key 3-9-8-4 with 10 = $8

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 09:44 AM
Lee Sterling

35 UNCC
30 over Tx, KY
25 UNC

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 09:47 AM
Stephen Oh

IOWA ST. +7
12:00 AM
My model actual likes Iowa State to win this game, so you're getting solid value with the Cyclones at this number. After losing to Louisiana in the season opener, Iowa State earned a very professional win at TCU last week. Now the Cyclones face an Oklahoma team that's looking for answers after losing to Kansas State and is hitting the road for the first time. Take the points and consider the moneyline as well.

5-0 IN LAST 5 OKLA ATS PICKS | +500

4-0 IN LAST 4 IOWAST ATS PICKS | +400

TEXAS -11.5
YESTERDAY 11:54 PM
Last week's scare at Texas Tech was the best thing that could've happened to the Longhorns. They came way with many things to work on--tackling and special teams breakdowns, among others--but still won. Previous Texas teams would've lost that game. Now they return to Austin to face a TCU team that lost at home to Iowa State. In addition, quarterback Sam Ehlinger gets back his top receiver, Jake Smith, who should have a big game. My model says Texas covers almost 60 percent of the time, so you're getting good value with this number.

5-0 IN LAST 5 TCU ATS PICKS | +500

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 09:47 AM
Big Al

high noon Texas

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 09:52 AM
GambinoTips

UK : Premier League
Everton - Brighton
Total Goals : 2 or 3
Kurs : 2.00

Can'tPickAWinner
Betinvest99

Holland : Eredivisie
Venlo - Den Haag
BTTS : YES

Can'tPickAWinner
Paul Stone

LA Tech +24
Alabama -17.5
Vanderbilt +20.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Chuck Edel

Texas A&M +18
North Carolina -14
North Carolina/Boston College UNDER 55
Western Kentucky/MTSU OVER

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 09:53 AM
Bill Krackomberger

South Carolina at (3) FloridaF u 57 (108)
ARKANSAS ST -3 (129)
Memphis -2.5 (125)
Georgia Southern -18 (181)

king Louie 5th
10-03-2020, 10:20 AM
El diablo picks
Tennessee
Baylor

VEGAS LOU
SMU

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 10:22 AM
Wayne Root

Millionaires - auburn

No limit- Kansas st

Perfect Play - UNC

INNER CIRCLE- SMU

Pinnacle (http://cappersmall2.com/lines.php)/ Miss St

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 10:22 AM
Nelly's

2* #126 SMU +1 over Memphis 2:30 PM CT
1* #139 UTSA +20.5 over UAB 11:30 AM CT

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 10:23 AM
Bill Marzano

NORTH CAROLINA -13.5
NORTH CAROLINA @ BOSTON COLLEGE | 10/03 | 3:30 PM EDT
9:50 AM
The Heels come into this game ranked 12th but have played just one game and should be more than ready to go on Saturday. BC has two wins, but those wins were against an 0-3 Duke team and Texas State. UNC QB Sam Howell threw 38 TD passes last year and should have a big day passing the rock. UNC is the play.

OKLAHOMA -7
9:44 AM
The Sooners come into this game off a tough loss last week against Kansas State and haven't lost back-to-back regular season games since 1999. They have dominated this series winning 20 of the last 21 meetings, including 24 straight in Ames, and 13 of the last 15 meetings have been decided by double digits. Plain and simple: the Sooners can't afford to lose the rest of the way. Look for them to pull off a big win.

4-1 IN LAST 5 OKLA ATS PICKS | +289

OVER 62.5
9:24 AM
The Sooners are a dangerous offensive team averaging 41.5 points per game and should be able to move the football against a Cyclones defense that allows 29.5 per game. Oklahoma turned the ball over five times last week in its loss to Kansas State but moved the ball at will against a pretty good defense. The Sooners defense is prone to giving up big plays. The Over is 7-1 the last eight meetings. Look for plenty of points.

3-0 IN LAST 3 OKLA O/U PICKS | +300

AUBURN +6.5
9:15 AM
Georgia struggled against Arkansas and will have its hands full with a very good Auburn team that is led by dual-threat QB Bo Nix who is getting better each start. Nix has thrown an Auburn-record 218 passes without an interception. Georgia isn't saying who will be under center, but whoever is at QB will face a very aggressive Tigers defense that is going to put pressure on the QB. I think the Tigers have a great shot to win this game outright.

MISS. STATE -17.5
YESTERDAY 6:15 PM
The first game of the Mike Leach era went very well with a huge upset win over LSU. Mississippi State is hoping to avoid any kind of letdown in the first home game. The Bulldogs came out firing just like we would expect under Leach, with K.J. Costello leading the way. The Stanford transfer passed for over 600 yards and five TDs in just his first game under center. He should eat up an Arkansas team that was smashed by Georgia last week. Feleipe Franks, a Florida transfer, was picked off twice. The Razorbacks are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 games overall while the Bulldogs are 7-1 ATS their last eight games as a home favorite.

ALABAMA -17.5
YESTERDAY 5:54 PM
There is no love lost between these two teams and head coaches. Look for Nick Saban to put on a coaching clinic in this game. The Crimson Tide took their foot off the gas last week vs. Missouri in a 38-19 victory and Saban wasn't happy about it. Look for Alabama to play hard all in all four quarters here. The Aggies come into this game after Vanderbilt nearly upset them last week when they were 30.5 point favorites. Texas A&M has dropped seven straight meetings and most of the matchups weren’t even close. Alabama is 5-0 ATS in its last five games following a ATS loss.

2-1 IN LAST 3 TXAM ATS PICKS | +89

Can'tPickAWinner
Joe Gavazzi

#116 6% TENNESSEE (-11-) Noon ET
#118 4% WEST VIRGINIA (+3) Noon ET
#126 4% SMU (+1) 3:30 PM ET
#158 3% MISSISSIPPI STATE (-17) 7:30 PM ET
#160 NORTH TEXAS (-1-) 7:30 PM ET
#124 4% OVER 62- Iowa State 7:30 PM ET
#126 3% OVER 73- SMU 3:30 PM ET
#130 5% OVER 64- Coastal Carolina Noon ET
#142 4% OVER 62- Texas Noon ET

Can'tPickAWinner
Zack Cimini

UT-SAN ANTONIO +20.5
UT-SAN ANTONIO @ UAB | 10/03 | 12:30 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 8:43 PM
Quietly, the UAB Blazers have one of the more impressive home winning streaks in college football. They’ve won 19 consecutive home games and cruised in last week’s 42-10 road victory over South Alabama. University of Texas-San Antonio enters this game banged up and likely won’t represent their 3-0 record. Yet, this is UAB’s first Saturday game of the season (three others were Thursday), and also its first day game. Look for the high number to pay dividends for UTSA.

MISS. STATE -17.5
YESTERDAY 8:41 PM
For the Mississippi State Bulldogs, the benefit of an early season schedule has paved the way for defying expectations. After upsetting LSU, they will face an Arkansas team that’s a work in progress. Graduate transfer and former Gators starting quarterback Feleipe Franks has never been comfortable in fast-paced, high-scoring games. Look for the Bulldogs to take advantage as Mike Leach continues to light up the scoreboard.

3-1 IN LAST 4 MISSST ATS PICKS | +190

2-1 IN LAST 3 ARK ATS PICKS | +86

OLE MISS +6
YESTERDAY 8:40 PM
Missed opportunities made the final score of Kentucky’s week one loss to Auburn worse than the outcome. Saturday, they’ll face an Ole Miss team coming off one of the worst defensive efforts last week against Florida. The Gators compiled 51 points and were forced to punt just once. Yet, Lane Kiffin will have his team better prepared as the Wildcats come out the gate 0-2 ATS.

Can'tPickAWinner
Josh Nagel

OVER 57.5
9:47 AM
Oddsmakers will probably get the message soon, maybe after this week, that the Florida totals have been too loo thus far. The Gators have one of the most explosive offensive units in the country and can be expected to put up 40-plus points per week. All they need for an Over dance partner is an opponent that is capable of putting up points of its own. South Carolina fits that description.

6-2 IN LAST 8 CFB PICKS | +380
3-1 IN LAST 4 FLA O/U PICKS | +188

SMU +2.5
YESTERDAY 5:49 PM
The Mustangs are one of the most experienced teams in the 2020 season thus far, with three full games played and just once cancellation. The Tigers haven't played since their relatively lackluster win over Arkansas State a month ago. Not only does SMU have the edge in continuity, it likely has the better team. Quarterback Brady White is a major weapon for the Tigers, but their depth has been hurt by opt-outs. Shane Buechele of SMU is likely his equal and has a wider array of options to help out.

2-1 IN LAST 3 SMU ATS PICKS | +95

4-3 IN LAST 7 MEMP ATS PICKS | +66

ALABAMA -17.5
YESTERDAY 5:42 PM
The Tide had a solid if unspectacular performance last week against Missouri. Mac Jones was efficient at QB and Najee Harris carried the load in the backfield. The defense yielding 322 yards and 19 points to a limited Missouri team is a bit of a concern, but the opt-out depleted Aggies struggled to get past lowly Vanderbilt in an ugly performance. Of course they will improve, but this sets up as a favorable spot for Alabama to take advantage of an undermanned opponent.

5-1-1 IN LAST 7 TXAM ATS PICKS | +390

NC STATE +14
NC STATE @ PITTSBURGH | 10/03 | 12:00 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 5:33 PM
I've been slow to be a believer in Pitt, and the Panthers grinded out solid but unimpressive wins over Syracuse and Louisville the past two weeks. The Wolfpack looked dreadful last week after winning a shootout against Wake Forest in their opener, and a defense that has allowed 87 points in two games is definitely a concern. But barring a catastrophic outing on defense, NC State has enough weapons to fit inside this lofty number.

9-4-1 IN LAST 14 PITT ATS PICKS | +451

FLORIDA -16.5
YESTERDAY 5:27 PM
There's value on the Gators now that this spread has dipped inside the key number of -17. Florida has one of the most powerfull offense in the country and out up 51 against Ole Miss last week despite looking as though it let its foot off the gas some in the second half with the outcome in hand. The Gamecocks have some nice offensive weapons and Colorado State transfer Collin Hill should thrive as he's paired again with Mike Bobo, who was his head coach in Fort Collins. Even so, it's tough to see South Carolina keeping pace even with the ample cushion.

4-0 IN LAST 4 FLA ATS PICKS | +400

2-1 IN LAST 3 SC ATS PICKS | +90

Can'tPickAWinner
Tom Fornelli

UNDER 64
TEXAS TECH @ KANSAS ST. | 10/03 | 3:30 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 10:54 PM
Texas Tech's defense has been awful. It's allowing 48 points per game, and the average Red Raiders game has featured an average of 93.5 points through two weeks. Then there's Kansas State, which is undoubtedly better defensively than Tech but has played in two games that have broken the 66-point barrier. I'm expecting a course correction here, as the under is 10-3 the last 13 times Kansas State has been favored. That doesn't happen by accident. When Kansas State is playing its game, it's lower-scoring, and I think the Wildcats will be able to dictate play against the Red Raiders.

5-1 IN LAST 6 KSTATE O/U PICKS | +390

ALABAMA -17.5
YESTERDAY 10:53 PM
It's generally not worth your time to bet on Alabama when it's at home, but in 10 games at home under Nick Saban when they've been favored by 17 or more, they've gone 7-3 ATS. The Tide have beaten the Aggies by an average of 20.5 points in the last two years, and only one of its wins against the Aggies since 2014 has come by fewer than 17 points.

3-1 IN LAST 4 BAMA ATS PICKS | +190

UNDER 46.5
YESTERDAY 10:50 PM
In the last 15 years there have been 45 games played between service academies battling for the Commander-In-Chief Trophy. The Under is 35-9-1 in those games.

2-1 IN LAST 3 AF O/U PICKS | +90

IOWA ST. +7
YESTERDAY 10:49 PM
I love betting on Matt Campbell when nobody believes in his team. The man is a spread-covering monster as an underdog. In his time at Toledo, his Rockets teams went 10-6 as an underdog in the regular season. At Iowa State, they've gone 18-7, so he's 28-13 overall. Making this even better is Campbell is 21-7 ATS as a dog in conference games (16-5 in the Big 12), and he's 4-0 ATS against Oklahoma. Now, he's never been less than a 14-point dog in those games, but he's also never lost to Oklahoma by more than 10. The Cyclones will stick around this weekend too.

7-4 IN LAST 11 OKLA ATS PICKS | +259

2-1 IN LAST 3 IOWAST ATS PICKS | +81

GEORGIA -6.5
YESTERDAY 10:48 PM
Auburn beat Kentucky 29-13 last week, but averaged only 5.7 yards per play and lacked explosiveness on offense. If not for three Kentucky turnovers, that game could have turned out differently. Also, the Auburn offensive line was a legit concern for the team coming into the season, and I didn't see a lot last week that alleviated those concerns. Now they'll be facing what might be the best defense in the country, and I fear that Bo Nix could find himself hurried to make decisions.

2-1 IN LAST 3 UGA ATS PICKS | +94

SO. MISS +1.5
SO. MISS @ NORTH TEXAS | 10/03 | 7:30 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 10:47 PM
The Golden Eagles are 0-3 ATS so far this season, but find themselves as short dogs here against North Texas. Now, I've got nothing against the Mean Green, but this is a team that is 1-1 and had trouble stopping Houston Baptist in its season opener. Then, it allowed SMU to put up 65 points and 710 yards of offense in its second game. Now, I don't know how you live your life and I'm not here to judge, but if you make a habit of trusting teams that allow 48 points and 640 yards of offense per game as favorites, maybe it's time we sit down and talk things through.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 10:24 AM
Kenny White

EAST CAROLINA +1
EAST CAROLINA @ GEORGIA ST. | 10/03 | 12:00 PM EDT
8:01 AM
Remember the name Mike Houston, East Carolina's head coach. He will have a Power Five coaching job in a few years. Houston won a FCS title at James Madison. His quarterback is Holton Ahlers, a dual-threat lefty that I'm expecting a nice year from after a solid game against UCF. The Pirates lost the turnover battle against UCF by four and still covered the 28-point spread. Georgia State is starting redshirt freshman Cornelious Brown, who rated out four points below average in his first college football start vs Louisiana. Georgia State caught Louisiana in a letdown spot from its win at Kansas State.

MISSOURI +11.5
MISSOURI @ TENNESSEE | 10/03 | 12:00 PM EDT
7:58 AM
Missouri has revenge from last year on its mind after losing 24-20 at home in 2019. Tennessee plays Georgia next. Missouri was competitive against Alabama, covering the point spread easily. TCU transfer Shawn Robinson is a great addition for Missouri. He played extremely well versus a very solid Alabama defense. Tennessee head coach Jeremy Pruitt is 2-6 ATS in the first four games of the season over the last two years.

VIRGINIA +28
VIRGINIA @ CLEMSON | 10/03 | 8:00 PM EDT
7:56 AM
Bronco vs Dabo. Dabo wins, but Bronco stays within the point spread. Bronco has his best team since arriving in Charlottesville. Clemson clobbered Virginia 62-17 in the ACC Championship game last year. I thought Bronco would start Mississippi State transfer Keytaon Thompson, but he started Brennan Armstrong, who had a great first game. Virginia played fast, and when Bronco plays fast, he knows he has a solid offense and defense.

2-1 IN LAST 3 UVA ATS PICKS | +95

W. KENTUCKY -7
W. KENTUCKY @ MIDDLE TENN. | 10/03 | 5:00 PM EDT
7:54 AM
I'm relying on my power ratings here. I have the Hilltoppers (0-2) 15 points better than the Blue Raiders (0-3). I think WKU is better than both Army and Troy, who combined to beat MTSU 89-14. Game 1 for the Hilltoppers was against Louisville, which is basically their Super Bowl. They lost and had a major letdown the following week against Liberty, a team I have rated nine points higher than the Blue Raiders.

CHARLOTTE +6.5
CHARLOTTE @ FAU | 10/03 | 4:00 PM EDT
7:53 AM
I would've laid -6.5 with Charlotte for a small play, but taking +6.5 makes this one my biggest play of the year! Florida Atlantic will be playing with new HC Willie Taggart, no spring practices and heavy losses on both offense and defense -- where it returns just 46 percent of its tackles from last year. Charlotte has a game under its belt where it played very well at Appalachian State. The 49ers also have revenge from last year on their mind after losing 45-27 when they were 1.5-point underdogs at home. Go Niners!

Can'tPickAWinner
CleInsiderSports

Georgia State -1
Missouri +13
Kansas State -2.5
Florida Atlantic -6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
newworldinsiders

texas over 61 (texas insider)
south carolina +18 (sec insider)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 10:37 AM
Mike Tierney

NAVY -7
YESTERDAY 2:47 PM
How fitting that Air Force, an institution that uses camouflage in training its cadets, is shrouded in secrecy entering its opener. A reported 40 players were allowed to defer this season, but the Mountain West Conference recently did a 180 and restored the schedule. Will any of them return? QB Donald Hammond was force to disassociate with the program, and it’s unclear if his status has changed. Let’s assume multiple Falcons are missing and that Navy, which opened with six quarters of horrible football, will ride the momentum from outscoring Tulane 27-0 in the second half of its mega-comeback win.

2-0-1 IN LAST 3 NAVY ATS PICKS | +200

2-1 IN LAST 3 AF ATS PICKS | +89

CHARLOTTE +6.5
CHARLOTTE @ FAU | 10/03 | 4:00 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 2:43 PM
These teams have suffered through a combined four postponements and cancellations. Only Charlotte (0-1) has a game under its belt, which tips the scales in the 49ers’ favor. Lane Kiffin did not quite leave the cupboard bare for Willie Taggart at FAU, but the QB and most WRs are gone, along with the top four tacklers and interceptions leader from 2019. Charlotte QB Chris Reynolds is dealing with a reported “upper body” injury (what is this, hockey?) but is expected to play.

SMU +2.5
YESTERDAY 2:40 PM
Memphis can barely remember the last time it played. (Answer: one month ago). Meanwhile, SMU has rung up 48.7 points per game, fifth most in the land, in three wins. A new coach, Ryan Silverfield, directs the Tigers, and he might lack the experience to navigate the challenges of coaching in a COVID-19 season. Experience is no issue on the other sideline with the veteran Sonny Dykes. The mid-70s total hints at a shootout, and the Mustangs are in better physical condition to endure until the end.

3-0 IN LAST 3 MEMP ATS PICKS | +300

2-1 IN LAST 3 SMU ATS PICKS | +92

TCU +11.5
YESTERDAY 2:35 PM
Three of Texas’ least favorite letters: T, C and U. Since the Horned Frogs joined the Big 12, they are 6-2 straight-up against the Longhorns, mostly as underdogs. TCU’s defense did get shredded by Iowa State, but so did the Horns’ by Texas Tech, which piled up 56 points. The Frogs unveiled an entirely new offensive line in their opener, and it still helped the unit generate 499 yards. They should score enough to stay within single digits of the Horns.

2-1 IN LAST 3 TCU ATS PICKS | +87

SOUTH CAROLINA +18
YESTERDAY 2:32 PM
The largest spread of the 21st century in this series is irresistible. Though Florida’s offense amassed 642 yards in the opener, its defense yielded just 29 fewer. New Gamecocks offensive coordinator Mike Bobo, who has returned to the SEC after a head coach gig out west, has brought verve to the unit. South Carolina was occasionally sharp in a narrow defeat to Tennessee and should reach the 20s in points. That would force Florida to nearly reprise its massive offensive output against Ole Miss for a cover. Take the points.

7-0 IN LAST 7 SC ATS PICKS | +700

6-1-1 IN LAST 8 FLA ATS PICKS | +488

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 10:37 AM
Barton Simmons

LSU -20.5
LSU @ VANDERBILT | 10/03 | 7:30 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 4:59 PM
LSU got a rude awakening last weekend, but the matchup is much more favorable against Vandy. LSU will try to operate with tempo and pace and force Vandy into more plays than A&M tried to stress them with last week. I think an extended game with more opportunity to assert an athleticism advantage should help LSU with the cover. The 3.8 yards per play we saw out of Vandy against Texas A&M gets exposed against an LSU team that is looking to redeem itself a little bit. Vandy has neither the system or the athletes to test LSU like it was tested last week.

2-1 IN LAST 3 LSU ATS PICKS | +89

UNDER 45
YESTERDAY 4:57 PM
I expect Georgia to do a really good job of keeping Bo Nix contained in the pocket and forcing him to win with his arm. The Auburn run game couldn’t get going against Kentucky so I don’t think they find their footing against Georgia. I don’t have much more confidence in Georgia to do any better offensively. They didn’t look dangerous against Arkansas and the Auburn defense is much more stout. Barring multiple non-offensive scores, I like the Under to cash easily.

OVER 62.5
YESTERDAY 4:56 PM
Don’t mistake the loss last week from Oklahoma as any sort of indictment on the Sooners’ ability to move the football. Spencer Rattler and company can still put up points. They just need to take care of the football. OU will get theirs. In this matchup, Iowa State has been able to put up some points too and this offense is starting to find its footing, especially in the run game. Both teams cross the 30-point mark and it could tick much higher.

NORTH CAROLINA -13.5
NORTH CAROLINA @ BOSTON COLLEGE | 10/03 | 3:30 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 4:56 PM
North Carolina has been sitting on the sideline for two weeks waiting to play. Meanwhile it’s been watching a Boston College team that was outgained by Texas State, and needed five turnovers from Duke to pull a debut upset. North Carolina is extremely talented and should cruise past a BC team that will get exposed as a program with some work still to do under new coach Jeff Hafley.

TCU +11.5
YESTERDAY 4:53 PM
Gary Patterson has beaten Texas on six of his last eight tries. I’m not sure why we should believe this is somehow the Longhorn machine that should shake up his success. I don’t know if TCU wins but this does appear to be a matchup that can work for the Horned Frogs. Max Duggan can throw the ball. TCU has some skilled playmakers. Texas has had some issues on the back end. TCU’s run defense was exposed by Texas still hasn’t shown it can run the ball that effectively. This is just too many points

3-0 IN LAST 3 TCU ATS PICKS | +300

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 10:49 AM
ATS

TCU +10 HUGE play

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 10:51 AM
Ben Burns

3* ucf/tulsa under
2* clemson
2* texas
2* kansas st
2* georgia/auburn under 1st half

Istandfortheanthem
10-03-2020, 10:59 AM
KING CREOLE | CFB TOTAL SAT, 10/03/20 - 3:30 PM
144 Alabama / 143 Texas A&M Over 51.5 Pinnacle
double-dime bet
Analysis:
Saturday, Oct. 3rd / SEC Conference
TEXAS A&M AGGIES @ ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE
2** Play on: OVER THE TOTAL
3:30pm ET / 12:30pm PT / #143-144

We’re playing the VALUE in this SEC game on Saturday afternoon. And that value is on the OVER when the Crimson Tide host the Aggies at 3:30pm ET. The OU line for this one opened at 53.5 points. As we prepare our writeup on Wednesday afternoon, the lie has fallen to 51.5 points. That is the line that I bet it at… and that’s your target line. According to our database models and simulations, we have this game combining for at least 58 points. And that’s just at the low end of the scale. Yes, there’s a lot of action on the UNDER in this one. The last time I looked, at least 75% of all early tickets are anticipating a lower-than-expected final score. But most of those bettors are only looking at last week’s A&M / Vandy result before making their knee-jerk one week reaction. For me, that low-scoring contest last week only enhances our value on the OVER. Let’s make no mistake. The Aggies were looking forward to THIS game when they took the field against the Commodores last week. As a result, thy kept many aspects of their offense under wraps. And that was BY DESIGN. We cannot downgrade the Aggies based on the fact that they kept a lot of things secret last week… and we’re definitely in “Look Ahead MODE’. A&M has a much stronger offense than the one that showed up against Vandy. And why can blame them? A lot of teams have been ‘off’ on their first game of the season because of the Covid Virus. QB Kellen Mond is back for another season and the offensive line is intact as well. Let’s not forget about the Crimson Tide either. They started out the 2020 season with an ‘OVER’ in their game versus Missouri. The Tide scored an easy 14 points in the 1st quarter, and matched that with 14 more in the2nd quarter… to take a 28-3 lead into halftime. And that’s when they took their feet off the GAS… scoring just 10 points in the 2nd half. Like their counterparts, that was also ‘by design’… as they had their eyes on THIS week’s game. Also surprising was the fact that ‘Bama allowed more than 250 passing yards in that game by the Missouri offense. Based on the current pointspread and OU line, the predicted final score in this game is Alabama 34.5 - Texas A&M 17. Our database models come up with a slightly higher o~utcome. ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE 41 - TEXAS A&M 20. That’s about 9.5 points higher than the current OU Line. And that triggers a normal 2** Play for our service.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 11:22 AM
John Rainey / The Rainman

1☆ Alabama -18, Mississippi State -17
5☆ Cincinnati -21

10☆ Pittsburgh -14

FATMANWINS
ats
15 tcu
7 missouri
7 k st
7 va tech

rocky57
The Difference (The Swami CFB) - 10* Top Play West Virginia +2

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 11:23 AM
Matt Rivers

Blank Check
Waive The Rating
College Football
Game of my 19-Year Career

Miss St

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 11:24 AM
Northcoast

5* West Virginia +1 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
Jason Sharpe

7* Georgia Southern -20

rocky57
Gary Bart (VegasInsider CFB) - Tulsa +21

Can'tPickAWinner
Tkwins
5* Pittsburgh -13.5
4* VTech -13 (freeplay)
4* Southern Miss +2

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 11:25 AM
Adam Silverstein

AUBURN +7.5
10:36 AM
Do you know why Kirby Smart is keeping Georgia's starting quarterback decision close to his vest? Because the Dawgs have no good options. Either they go with inexperienced and inexperienced players against a talented Auburn team, or they throw JT Daniels out there coming off a lengthy recovery from an injury with one week of practice behind a suspect offensive line. The Tigers may not be one of the top three or four SEC contenders this year, but Gus Malzahn does have a quarterback he trusts in Bo Nix. With Chad Morris now in tow as offensive coordinator, I expect a creative game plan against arguably the best defense in the nation. Unless that Georgia defense is going to be other-worldly and maybe add a touchdown of its own, I love this line at over a touchdown. UGA should be a 3-point favorite.

2-1 IN LAST 3 CFB ATS PICKS | +90

BAYLOR -1.5
10:32 AM
Look, maybe the sharps know something I do not, but this line is befuddling to me. Not only is Baylor only a 1.5-point favorite, the line has dropped over the last couple of days. Now that it is clear under a field goal, it's a no-brainer for me. The Bears could win this game by double digits if everything goes right, and they got a great tune-up game in Kansas last week. Unless there is some mass of players absent, Baylor should roll.

2-1 IN LAST 3 CFB ATS PICKS | +90
2-1-1 IN LAST 4 WVU ATS PICKS | +95

Duncan
10-03-2020, 11:33 AM
Super Lock Line

NCAAF: Mississippi State -17

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 11:34 AM
Vegas Sports Informer

7 over 55 clemson

Duncan
10-03-2020, 11:35 AM
Profit On Sports

NCAAF: North Texas -1

NCAAF: TCU/Texas Over 62

NCAAF: North Carolina -15

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 11:38 AM
Northcoast

5*West Virginia (+1.5) Baylor Noon
4* Coastal Carolina (+3.5) Arkansas St Noon
4* Virginia Tech (-13) Duke 4pm
3* North Carolina (-14.5) Boston College 3:30pm
3* SMU (-1) Memphis 3:30pm
3* Charlotte (+6) FAU 4pm

3.5* Over 57 South Carolina/Florida Noon
3* Under 53.5 Texas A&M/Alabama 3:30pm
3* Over 55 Virginia/Clemson 8pm

rocky57
10-03-2020, 11:39 AM
H&H Sports
CFB
Triple Dime - Virginia Tech -12.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 11:46 AM
Winning Sports
Britney DeLuca CFB Banger play

Vandy U-50

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 11:49 AM
Maddux

10 Baylor/West Virginia under 55
10 Charlotte +6.5
10 TCU/Texas over 63
10 Kansas State -1.5
10 Navy/Air Force under 47.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 11:50 AM
c hotline..40-50..40 baylor

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 11:50 AM
coastal sports..lock tenn

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 11:51 AM
skyblue

West Virginia +1.5
Alabama -18

rocky57
10-03-2020, 11:53 AM
Advantage Sports (The Swami)
CFB
10* Game of the Week - Navy -7
10* Top Side Play - SMU -1.5

rocky57
10-03-2020, 11:55 AM
70% Computer Plays (The Swami CFB) - 10* Top Total Arkansas/Mississippi State Over 68

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 12:08 PM
Sportsline Computer

CFB

Baylor -145
Baylor UN 53.5

Can'tPickAWinner
MILLERLOCKS

Saturday 10/3/2020 Picks

10/4/2020
12:45 AM EST MMA
HOLLY HOLM VS. IRENE ALDANA

PICK: HOLLY HOLM (-115)

RISK: 11 UNITS

12:00 PM EST NCAAF
MISSOURI VS. TENNESSEE

PICK: TENNESSEE -11 (-104)

TCU VS. TEXAS

PICK: TEXAS -10 (-111)

NC STATE VS. PITTSBURGH

PICK: PITTSBURGH -13.5 (-113)

3:30 PM EST NCAAF
NORTH CAROLINA VS. BOSTON COLLEGE

PICK: BOSTON COLLEGE +14 (+100)

4:00 PM EST NCAAF
MISSISSIPPI VS. KENTUCKY

PICK: KENTUCKY -7 (+100)

7:40 PM EST MMA
LUIGI VENDRAMINI VS. JESSIN AYARI

PICK: LUIGI VENDRAMINI (-107)

9:10 PM EST MMA
JORDAN WILLIAMS VS. NASSOURDINE IMAVOV

PICK: NASSOURDINE IMAVOV (+109)

Can'tPickAWinner
Killer cap.. Cajun
5*smu and Auburn

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 12:26 PM
endzone..strg-lock..strong wv

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 12:26 PM
lockeroom..75,100..75 s car

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 12:27 PM
prime star..4-5.. 4 nc st

Can'tPickAWinner
sun belt sports..5,10..5 c car

Can'tPickAWinner
vip sports..200,300..200 pitt

moneyline
10-03-2020, 01:25 PM
Anyone have Cokin or Brandon Lang today? TIA.

king Louie 5th
10-03-2020, 01:51 PM
www.eldiablopicks.com
2nd final update
Lock parlay gm1 Auburn
Gm2 Alabama
Miss state....good luck

1 st. Update. Baylor
Tennessee.
VEGAS LOU
SMU

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 02:13 PM
Victory Sports
top-lock Auburn

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 02:14 PM
Vegas High Rollers
75* miss st

Can'tPickAWinner
Sports Advisor
7* Southern Miss

Can'tPickAWinner
Late info
75* Texas tech

Can'tPickAWinner
Inside Edge
4* Vandy

Can'tPickAWinner
Gold Key
75* Alabama

Can'tPickAWinner
Executive
400 Memphis

Can'tPickAWinner
cokin 4% virginia tech

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 02:15 PM
Worlds Worst Picker

Kentucky
Georgia

Can'tPickAWinner
Inkbets

Georgia -7
Alabama -18
Mississippi +7
Arkansas +17.5
Western Kentucky -7

Can'tPickAWinner
Maddux

Added

adding

10 Mississippi/Kentucky over 62.5
10 Southern Miss/North Texas over 72
10 Tulsa/Central Florida over 70

upgrading

20 Charlotte +6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Bill Marzano

VIRGINIA TECH -10.5
VIRGINIA TECH @ DUKE | 10/03 | 4:00 PM EDT
10:01 AM
The Hokies have played just one game and were very shorthanded due to COVID-19, however that didn't stop them from blowing out NC State, 45-24. They should have no problems blowing out an 0-3 Duke team. The Blue Devils have committed 14 turnovers, which is the most in the nation. Duke is averaging just 13.0 points per game while allowing 30.3. Duke smashed the Hokies last year, 45-10, on the road, and this year the Hokies return the favor. Virginia Tech is 6-1 ATS in their last seven conference games while Duke is just 1-6 ATS in its last seven following an ATS loss. Virginia Tech is the play.

moneyline
10-03-2020, 02:29 PM
cokin 4% virginia tech

Thank you CPAW!

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 03:00 PM
DON JOHNSON
ADVANTAGE SPORTS
2*
Florida atlantic -4.5
kansas under 54.5
miss state -16.5
byu over 60 friday night

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 03:10 PM
Millionaires club
strong
lsu

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 03:11 PM
SPORTS BANK
GAME OF MONTH
NORTH CAROLINA

regular
air force over

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 03:11 PM
Paul Leiner

2000 alabama -18
500 over 54 ok st/kansas

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 03:22 PM
Sportsline Computer

CFB

K St. -135

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 03:22 PM
Dave Miller T3 Ncaaf plays

Tenn-12
Texas A&M/ Bama UNDER 52.5
Virginia+28.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 03:24 PM
Doug Upstone

7 play: SMU

Can'tPickAWinner
10-03-2020, 03:54 PM
Paul Leiner

2000 alabama -18
500 over 54 ok st/kansas

500 ufc -115 ayari

WeWantMoehr
10-03-2020, 05:21 PM
VSI

7 Clemson/Virginia 55 over

rocky57
10-03-2020, 05:25 PM
H&H Sports (Final)
CFB
Triple Dime - Iowa State/Oklahoma Over 61.5
Double Dime - Navy/Air Force Under 47
Double Dime - Navy -6.5
Dime - Georgia -7

B*mb07
10-03-2020, 06:26 PM
Marco D'Angelo
SATURDAY NIGHT STEAM PLAY
Game: (153) Auburn at (154) Georgia
Date/Time: Oct 3 2020 7:30 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play Rating: 3%
Play: Georgia -7.5 (-105)

3% (154) GEORGIA (-7.5)
John Q Public is going to look at this game and see two Top 10 teams and see a line of 7.5 and automatically going to want to take the points. After all Auburn looked good beating Kentucky 29-13 last week while Georgia was blowing out Arkansas who was a 28 point underdog. Point is Georgia was suppose to win big so Auburn looked better on paper. If you back and look at that game last week you will find that Auburn's win was misleading. Kentucky had 3 TO's to zero for Auburn. Auburn managed only 16 1st Downs in the game and was outgained by 60 yards. Georgia has a much better defense than Kentucky's so I see Auburn and QB Bo Nix struggling even more this week. When Georgia has the ball they won't turn it over like Kentucky did last week. Georgia QB Stetson Bennett was 20 of 29 for 211 yards and 2 TD's and no INT's. Georgia 30-17 . TAKE Georgia as my 3% SATURDAY NIGHT STEAM PLAY.

Dmoney221
10-03-2020, 07:05 PM
Gianni the Greek 5% UGA -7