PDA

View Full Version : Service Plays Saturday 10/31/20

Can'tPickAWinner
10-26-2020, 08:39 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

dawggy
10-27-2020, 08:21 PM
JOHN RYAN

4% Big Ten Upset Alert
Game:(135) Ohio State at (136) Penn State
Date/Time: Oct 31 2020 7:30 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play Rating: 4%
Play: Penn State +12.5 (-110)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-28-2020, 06:38 AM
Dave Cokin:

183 UAB -11.5
169 Temple +5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-28-2020, 06:39 AM
Mike Tierney
TOP DOG
YESTERDAY 3:25 PM

MICHIGAN ST. +25
MICHIGAN ST. @ MICHIGAN | 10/31 | 12:00 PM EDT
A rivalry matchup with a spread of two dozen-plus points? Call this the Overreaction Bowl from the Big Ten’s first weekend. Michigan went turnover-free in a 49-24 win over Minnesota, and how often does that happen? Even more rare is Michigan State’s turnover total - seven - in a 38-27 setback against Rutgers. Both teams should revert to the means. After allowing a game-opening TD drive, the Spartans yielded just 201 more yards as their new 4-2-5 defense under new coach Mel Tucker settled in. The Wolverines won’t run roughshod over it. Michigan State covered in 10 of 11 meetings before last year's blowout.

4-0 IN LAST 4 CFB ATS PICKS | +400
10-3 IN LAST 13 MICH ATS PICKS | +668

7-2 IN LAST 9 MICHST ATS PICKS | +480

Can'tPickAWinner
10-28-2020, 06:40 AM
North Texas at UTEP has been postponed

Wisconsin's game vs. Nebraska on Saturday will not be played or rescheduled

Fla-Int'l - Marshall - Postponed

LA Tech - UAB - Postponed

Can'tPickAWinner
Stephen Oh

Penn State +12

Arguably no Big Ten team has played the Buckeyes better recently than Penn State. Just 16 points have decided the last four meetings, and the last three matchups at Beaver Stadium have been tight, with no game being decided by more than seven points. The Nittany Lions' narrow loss at Indiana last week inflated this number a bit, but I still believe these are the two best teams in the Big Ten. My model says Penn State covers almost 60 percent of the time, so you're getting value at this number.

7-5 IN LAST 12 CFB ATS PICKS | +145
15-3 IN LAST 18 OHIOST ATS PICKS | +1170

10-4 IN LAST 14 PSU ATS PICKS | +552

Can'tPickAWinner
Barrett Sallee

Ohio State-12
Penn State lost leading rusher Journey Brown last week and his successor Noah Cain this week. The Nittany Lions are going to have to rely heavily on quarterback Sean Clifford through the air and on the ground. That isn’t going to work against Justin Fields and the dynamic Ohio State offense. This might be a shootout, because Ohio State’s linebackers didn’t look great last week vs. Nebraska, but that’ll change this week against a Penn State team that lacks a true identity.

9-3 IN LAST 12 CFB PICKS | +575
3-0 IN LAST 3 OHIOST ATS PICKS | +300

4-1 IN LAST 5 PSU ATS PICKS | +289

UNDER 64.5
LSU @ AUBURN | 10/31 | 3:30 PM EDT4:12 PM
The last thing that Auburn needs is for LSU and its explosive offense to have a ton of possessions. Running back Tank Bigsby is a great way to ensure that doesn’t happen. LSU will start Myles Brennan coming off of injury or freshman T.J. Finley at quarterback. Either way, coach Ed Orgeron will want to take away some pressure on the road and will rely on his running game. This won’t be the shootout that some are expecting.

4-1-1 IN LAST 6 AUBURN O/U PICKS | +290

UCF -2.5
UCF @ HOU | 10/31 | 2:00 PM EDT4:11 PM
The Cougars got lit up like a Christmas tree two games ago when they faced BYU, and I guarantee you that Knights coach Josh Heupel has examined that in great detail. Why? Because his quarterback, Dillon Gabriel, is one of the most dynamic players in the country. Houston won’t be able to keep pace in what will be a track meet — AAC style.

3-1 IN LAST 4 UCF ATS PICKS | +190

Can'tPickAWinner
Mike Tierney

Nebraska +3.5

Danny Vanden Boom began preseason practice as the Badgers’ fourth-string QB. One week into the season, he appears the likely starter. Graham Mertz, outstanding in Wisconsin’s opener, and immediate backup Chase Wolf reportedly have tested positive for the coronavirus. Jack Coan (foot), projected as the original starter, is recuperating. Vanden Boom last played in 2018 and threw a single pass. He benefits from Nebraska’s starting CBs suspended, yet only for a half. The Cornhuskers were hammered in their opener but by probable playoff invitee Ohio State.

8-4 IN LAST 12 WISC ATS PICKS | +358

3-0-1 IN LAST 4 NEB ATS PICKS | +300

Can'tPickAWinner
10-28-2020, 08:42 PM
Kyle Marley

UFC Fight Night: Hall vs. Silva

Odds from William Hill

Uriah Hall (-220) vs. Anderson Silva (+190): Hall by TKO

Silva in his prime was one of the best, if not the best fighter of all time. He felt untouchable back in his day and he will go down as one of the GOATs regardless of the outcome Saturday. Now, he is 45 and his only win since 2012 was a close decision that could have went the other way. This is his easiest matchup since but it is too late. Hall should be the faster, more powerful striker and this fight should stay standing. I think Silva would have smoked Hall if both were in their primes but, alas, this isn't the case.

Bryce Mitchell (-150) vs. Andre Fili (+130): Mitchell by submission

Mitchell has quickly turned into my second-favorite grappler in the UFC behind Charles Oliveira. Two fights ago, Mitchell pulled off the second-ever Twister submission in the UFC. In his last fight, he mopped the floor with his opponent for the entire 15 minutes and all his opponent landed were five significant strikes. I am picking Mitchell to beat most of the division on the ground, but Fili is a tough test there. He also has the edge in the striking as well as experience. Mitchell is going to need to get this fight to the mat to win and, although he might face a little more resistance than in his last fight, look for him to do so.

Kevin Holland (-150) vs. Makhmud Muradov (+130): Muradov by decision

I give the edge on the ground to Holland which is why I think he is favored. On the feet, this is closer to 50-50 and I might even give a small edge to Muradov. Holland does not go for takedowns as much as he should, and he might be satisfied with striking for 15 minutes. If that is the case, there is no way I would lay the juice on Holland. Holland is too inactive and doesn't have the sharpest fight IQ, so this is a fight that I can see being 29-28 either way and I would rather get plus money if it's basically a toss-up.

Greg Hardy (-320) vs. Maurice Greene (+260): Green by submission

Hardy should have the edge in the striking and maybe it's enough to favor him more than 75 percent of the time like the price indicates. However, Greene has the edge on the ground and, if he can get it there, he is live for a submission upset. Taking that into account, it's hard to line Hardy as a 3-1 favorite. Greene can keep this fight close on the feet as well, so I wouldn't count him out there, he just has a real edge on the mat. My pick here is being swayed by the odds, which suggest value on the underdog.

Bobby Green (-280) vs. Thiago Moises (+240): Green by decision

Both guys can hang in either area, but Green has the edge on the feet and Moises has the edge on the ground. Moises isn't a great wrestler though so it's hard to count on this fight hitting the mat, and Green does have a big enough edge to favor him in this matchup. This betting line does look a bit too wide and it almost swayed me into picking Moises here. I'd still say dog or pass but the pick is Green.

Alexander Hernandez (-350) vs. Chris Gruetzemacher (+290): Hernandez by decision

Gruetzemacher looked great in his last fight, while Hernandez was stopped. Their opponents had a lot to do with those outcomes and I was hoping to get a decent number on Hernandez because of the recency bias. But oddsmakers weren't fooled and I agree with Hernandez being a big favorite because I think he is better everywhere in this matchup.

Adrian Yanez (-350) vs. Victor Rodriguez (+290): Yanez by TKO

Yanez's hands are legit and he's clearly the better striker. Rodriguez is going to need to use his wrestling and that is his path to victory. He is taking this UFC debut fight on short notice, so he might not have the gas tank for as much wrestling as he would need to win a decision. Yanez has looked like the real deal and I think he gets a knockout before Round 3.

Sean Strickland (-320) vs. Jack Marshman (+260): Strickland via submission

Strickland is one of my most confident picks on the card. I think he has a decent edge anywhere this fight goes. Marshman is purely a striker and he is the bigger guy, with this being Strickland's first fight at 185 pounds. However, aside from a knockout, I don't see how Marshman wins and Strickland should have a huge edge on the mat.

Jason Witt (-140) vs. Cole Williams (+120): Witt by decision

This is a low-level fight and the loser probably won't get another shot in the UFC. This should be a striker versus wrestler matchup with Witt having the wrestling edge. Williams has been fighting basically one time a year and he is now 36 years old. I am siding with the wrestler because I think he is the all-around better fighter who is more active and invested in the sport.

Dustin Jacoby (-320) vs. Justin Ledet (+260): Jacoby by decision

This should be a striking match for as long as it lasts. Either guy could look for a takedown if they are in trouble or they are losing the striking battle. But overall, both guys prefer to strike. Jacoby is a kickboxer and Ledet is a boxer. Either guy could get knocked out, but Jacoby should have more tools in his toolbox and I would favor him to win in a decision as well.

Cortney Casey (-240) vs. Priscila Cachoeira (+200): Casey by decision

This should be a fight that mainly stays standing. Casey should have the volume and speed edge and she is the more technical striker as well. Cachoeira has the power edge though and she will probably be the one landing the harder shots. Either could land takedowns but striking is what they are best at. I am going to side with Casey to win 2 or 3 rounds.

Miles Johns (-175) vs. Kevin Nativdad (+155): Johns by decision

Johns' best attribute is his wrestling, but he seems to be a wrestler who has fallen in love with his striking. He does have power but that is really the best part of his striking. Natividad looks to be the more technical striker and he might generate the higher volume as well. This fight is close on the feet, but the wrestling edge is why Johns is the favorite and he is the pick.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-28-2020, 08:42 PM
Barrett Sallee

Best Bets

OHIO ST. -12
OHIO ST. @ PENN ST. | 10/31 | 7:30 PM EDT

Penn State lost leading rusher Journey Brown last week and his successor Noah Cain this week. The Nittany Lions are going to have to rely heavily on quarterback Sean Clifford through the air and on the ground. That isn't going to work against Justin Fields and the dynamic Ohio State offense. This might be a shootout, because Ohio State's linebackers didn't look great last week vs. Nebraska, but that'll change this week against a Penn State team that lacks a true identity.

UNDER 64.5
LSU @ AUBURN | 10/31 | 3:30 PM EDT

The last thing that Auburn needs is for LSU and its explosive offense to have a ton of possessions. Running back Tank Bigsby is a great way to ensure that doesn't happen. LSU will start Myles Brennan coming off of injury or freshman T.J. Finley at quarterback. Either way, coach Ed Orgeron will want to take away some pressure on the road and will rely on his running game. This won't be the shootout that some are expecting.

UCF -2.5
UCF @ HOUSTON | 10/31 | 2:00 PM EDT

The Cougars got lit up like a Christmas tree two games ago when they faced BYU, and I guarantee you that Knights coach Josh Heupel has examined that in great detail. Why? Because his quarterback, Dillon Gabriel, is one of the most dynamic players in the country. Houston won't be able to keep pace in what will be a track meet — AAC style.

Lexdeoh20189
10-30-2020, 01:51 AM
WUNDERDOG CFB PICK:

Game: Purdue Boilermakers (139) @ Illinois Fighting Illini (140)
Time: Saturday 10/31 12:00 PM Eastern
Pick: Purdue -7 (-105) at Bovada (http://wunderdog.com/idevadman/click.php?id=51&action=4)
Tools: Public Consensus (http://www.wunderdog.com/public-consensus/CFB.html) | View Matchups (http://www.wunderdog.com/college-football-matchups.html) | Bet this game at BetUS (http://wunderdog.com/idevadman/click.php?id=54&action=4)

rocky57
10-30-2020, 04:31 AM
MidAmerican​ Sports (Raiderman)
CFB
Kansas State +4 (Best Bet)
Texas Tech +15
Auburn +3
Missouri +13
Arkansas +13
Oklahoma State -3

Can'tPickAWinner
10-30-2020, 06:07 AM
Doc Sports college

6 cinn-6.5
4 n.carolina-7
3 under-67.5-v.tech
3 unlv+14
3 troy+3
3 over-63.5-alabama

rocky57
10-30-2020, 03:52 PM
Kevin Davis (VegasInsider)
CFB
Arkansas +360 (Moneyline)
Arkansas +13.5
Cincinnati -6.5
LSU/Auburn Over 63.5
Oklahoma Over 41.5 (Team Total)

Iowethe man
10-30-2020, 07:26 PM
Virtual Locks

Joey Galloway 7-3 ytd
UCF -3
North Carolina -7

Jesse Palmer 5-4-1 ytd
Bearcats -6.5
K State +4.5

golden contender
10-30-2020, 08:17 PM
Saturday card has an executive Level Tier 1, the College Dog of the Year and a 6* Perfect System Blowout. CFB 6-0 last Saturday. We also have the Breeders Cup Classic, and UFC. College Football Comp play below.

The Saturday Comp play is on the Under in the Miss. St at Alabama game at 7:00 eastern. Miss St is the number one defense in the SEC under offensive minded coach Leach whose offense has looked inept thus far. Miss St has gone under in 5 of 6 if they had 275 or less yards last out, 13 of 16 if they allowed 170 or less yards passing and 5 of 6 under off a 10+ point home loss. Alabama is a staggering 2-23 under at home after allowing 7 or less points and 4 of 5 under after a game where they had 450+ yards. These two have gone under in 10 of 12. Bama will win easy here but the games stays under. On Halloween Saturday a Powerful card is up and led by the College Dog of the Year, an Executive Level TIER 1 Side and a rare 6* Blowout. There is also UFC and the Breeders Cup Classic. College Football went 6-0 last Saturday. See us on facebook to jump on. For the Comp play. Play Under Miss. St and Alabama. Rob V- GC Sports.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-30-2020, 09:11 PM
Peter Kahn

Boxing

Kahn is uncanny when it comes to picking fights. He is an astounding 24-2 on SportsLine boxing picks since the hiatus due to the coronavirus pandemic, returning $2,110 to $100 bettors.

Two weeks ago, Kahn called one of the year's biggest upsets, predicting Teofimo Lopez would stun Vasiliy Lomachenko to become the unified lightweight champ. The result? Lopez outhit the pound-for-pound king from the first bell, winning convincingly for a monster payout. Anyone who followed Kahn's advice won $350 for every $100 risked.

Now, Kahn has analyzed Davis-Santa Cruz as only he can. We can tell you he's betting the fight Over 10.5 rounds. But he has a MUCH STRONGER pick on who wins. He says a critical X-factor you're not even thinking about decides this must-see fight.

See Kahn's picks and analysis before you bet.

Here is Kahn's writeup (posted Tuesday):

When Gervonta Davis and Leo Santa Cruz meet Saturday in San Antonio, both the WBA lightweight world title and WBA super featherweight world titles will be on the line in an unprecedented scenario where the fighters will be fighting for world titles in two different weight classes.

Formally, Davis and Santa Cruz are scheduled to fight for Santa Cruz's WBA "super" 130-pound championship, as well as Davis' WBA world 135-pound crown. Though there is a lightweight title at stake in their Showtime Pay-Per-View main event, Davis and Santa Cruz are contractually committed to weighing in as junior lightweights.

With that being said, the oddsmakers aren't showing much respect for Santa Cruz and don't think the +475 underdog is capable of handing the -650 favorite Davis, his first loss.

Davis, (22-0, 21KOs), the two-division world champion, has overwhelmed his opponents thus far in his career with a 96% knockout percentage. Santa Cruz (37-1-1, 19KOs) has had a fantastic career, capturing world titles in three weight divisions along the way.

The oddsmakers have Davis as a prohibitive favorite for a reason. The two-inch height and reach advantage that Santa Cruz has over the southpaw isn't going to be enough to keep Davis off Santa Cruz in a 12-round fight. While Santa Cruz is a very seasoned boxer and champion who has a 49% knockout percentage, he's simply not going to be able to keep the explosive and stronger Davis off of him.

Most of Santa Cruz's knockouts have come at a smaller weight and he hasn't faced a fighter like Davis, who possesses the speed and power that will cause problems for him. In addition, Davis has expressed he feels his strongest at the 130-pound weight limit.

Santa Cruz's biggest win at super featherweight is most likely his 2017 hard-fought majority decision against Carl Frampton, in which he avenged the only loss of his career.

Davis, on the other hand, has walked through most of his opponents with the biggest win of his career, in my opinion, being in 2017 when he defeated Jose Pedraza. Don't get me wrong, Santa Cruz is an excellent boxer and if he fights the "right" fight, he could cause problems for Davis.

While many feel Santa Cruz is the most skilled boxer Davis could be facing to date, he's meeting him late in his career. The 32-year-old Santa Cruz is seven years older than Davis, who has only fought 79 professional rounds compared to the 261 rounds Santa Cruz has under his belt.

My prediction is simple. I feel youth, power, and speed will defeat the veteran, experienced three-division champion, Santa Cruz. I'm picking Gervonta Davis to beat Santa Cruz to the punch and also landing the bigger punches along the way, causing Santa Cruz problems as the fight moves toward the second half. Obviously, the oddsmakers see it the same way I do and that is why Davis is such a big favorite.

While my gut tells me KO or TKO, I feel the +150 value for the fight to go the distance is worth the risk.

I'm picking Davis by decision.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-30-2020, 09:11 PM
Big Al

4* Clemson
3* Ill, Penn St. UNLV,
1* SY, Geo St. A.Force

Can'tPickAWinner
10-30-2020, 09:14 PM
Mississippi Kid
England Championship
Reading + 125 2U POD
Starts today @ 2:45 pm CST

Can'tPickAWinner
10-30-2020, 09:21 PM
Vegas Sports Informer

6 over-63.5-bama

Can'tPickAWinner
10-30-2020, 10:57 PM
Gold sheet
From vegas insider
cincinnati
lsu
charlotte

Can'tPickAWinner
10-30-2020, 10:58 PM
Marc lawrence
Temple
auburn
louisville

from vegas insider

rocky57
10-30-2020, 11:14 PM
Update #1
H&H Sports (CFB) - Triple Dime Central Florida -137 (Moneyline)
Double Dime - Cincinnati -6 (-120)

rocky57
10-30-2020, 11:26 PM
Toby Maxtone-Smith (VegasInsider Soccer Handicaper)
Saturday 10/31 - England Premier League

Play #1
Sheffield United vs Manchester City
TV: Peacock - Time: 8:30am
Best Bet - Manchester City -1.5 goals -115

Play #2
Burnley vs Chelsea
TV: NBCSN - Time: 11:00am
Best Bet - Chelsea -200

Play #3
Liverpool vs West Ham United
TV: NBC - Time: 1:30pm
Best Bet - West Ham United +1.5 goals -120

Can'tPickAWinner
10-30-2020, 11:53 PM
LineHawk

10/31

WEST VIRGINIA -4 (-110)

DOUBLE HAMMER. There is going to be no stop to the offense from WV here. I have capped this game at WV -9. This is literally blow out City here. If you guys want to win your money lost from this past week trust me on this play completely. The Gas tank is full for WV and they won't let up.

Yellow
10-31-2020, 01:53 AM
3* Essler MWC GOY

Utah St +7.5

kajok
10-31-2020, 06:43 AM
Alan Scozzari

GUARANTEED A WAGER
Italy Serie A
Cagliari +0,5 +100

TIP OF THE DAY B WAGER
France Ligue 2
Valenciennes – Clermont
UNDER 2 -110

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 07:04 AM
Elite Sports Picks

L.S.U. -2 over Auburn (NCAAF)

Can'tPickAWinner
Insider Sports Report

5* Mississippi -17 over Vanderbilt (NCAAF)
Range: -15.5 to -19.5

3* Boston College/Clemson OVER 58 (NCAAF)
Range: 56 to 60

3* Rice +1.5 over Southern Mississippi (NCAAF)
Range: +3 to -1

Can'tPickAWinner
National Sports Service

4* Georgia -17 over Kentucky (NCAAF)

3* Arkansas +13.5 over Texas A&M (NCAAF)

3* North Carolina -7 over Virginia (NCAAF)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 07:05 AM
MEMBER PICKS
Primetime Sports Picks For 10/31/20

4 Unit --> Georgia St. +3.5 over Coastal Carolina (NCAAF)

3 Unit --> Cincinnati -6.5 over Memphis (NCAAF)

3 Unit --> Nevada/U.N.L.V. UNDER 59.5 (NCAAF)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 07:05 AM
Top Rank Sports Picks
Sports Handicapping At Its Best®
Marquee Picks® For 10/31/20

4★ L.S.U. -2 over Auburn (NCAAF)

3★ Temple/Tulane OVER 59 (NCAAF)

3★ Indiana -11.5 over Rutgers (NCAAF)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 07:06 AM
Ultra Sports 10/31

Temple
Arkansas
Oklahoma St
Penn St
Missouri
West Virginia
Cincinnati

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 07:25 AM
Maddux

10 Troy +3.5
10 Missouri +14
10 Temple/Tulane under 62
10 Auburn +3
10 Cincinnati -6.5
10 Baylor +3
10 Iowa State/Kansas under 54.5
10 Coastal Carolina/Georgia State under 61.5
10 Mississippi -16.5
10 Texas/Oklahoma State under 59

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 08:09 AM
Mississippi Kid
Ark ST -3.5 3U POW
Cinn -7 2.5 U
Geo -9.5 1H 1U
Geo -17 1U
Kentucky 1H Under 7 1U
Tulane -5 2U
Duke -10.5 1U
OM Rebela -17 1U
Iowa Under 44 1U
Geo ST +3.5 1U
Louisville +3.5 1U
WV -3.5 1U

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 08:19 AM
Ben Burns

Georgia state

Texas (BIG 12 GAME OF THE YEAR)

San Diego State vs. Utah State under (total of week)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 08:33 AM
Brad Feinberg

Oklahoma st

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 08:34 AM
SecondHalfTips

SPAIN: LaLiga
Alaves – Barcelona
Second Half : Over 1.5
Odds : 1.85

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 08:35 AM
Mississippi Kid

Germany Soccer
ML Parlay
Bayern/Dortmund -138
1U

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 09:02 AM
Big Al

Added

big 12 GOM West Virginia

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 09:03 AM
SportsBook Breakers
Ohio st.
K state.
Ole miss
Wake
Rutgers.

Jordie20
10-31-2020, 09:31 AM
Jason Sharpe 8u GOY

Troy (+3) over Arkansas St - 3pm EST

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 09:41 AM
Brandon Lang

75 DIME
FOOTBALL
BEST BET

Auburn

WeWantMoehr
10-31-2020, 09:50 AM
Doug Upstone

7 unit: North Carolina -7

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 09:59 AM
Mike Missanelli

North Carolina

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 10:00 AM
Root

Millionaire - Texas Tech

No Limit - Houston

Perfect Play - Auburn

Inner circle - Virginia

Pinnacle (http://cappersmall2.com/lines.php) - PSU

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 10:04 AM
Goodfella

Early Noon GOY

Georgia over Kentucky up to -17.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 10:05 AM
Lee Sterling

Top college play

Oklahoma st

Duncan
10-31-2020, 10:18 AM
Super Lock Line

NCAAF: Georgia -17

Duncan
10-31-2020, 10:20 AM
5 Star Baller

NCAAF: Cincinnati -6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 10:20 AM
Tkwins
4* Indiana -13
4* Navy +14 (free play)
4* Ohio St -10
4* Texas Tech +16

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 10:21 AM
Bob Balfe

Cincy -7/Memphis
Houston+3/u.c.f
Boise st-14/af
Over 49 boise
Nevada-13.5/UNLV
Over 60 nevada

Duncan
10-31-2020, 10:22 AM
POWER PLAY WINS

NCAAF: Ole Miss -17

B*mb07
10-31-2020, 10:22 AM
Marco D'Angelo
5% (182) AUBURN +2
LSU is back is what everyone is going to be saying after LSU drilled S. Carolina 52-24. They will also point that Auburn lost to S. Carolina 30-22. So If S.Carolina beat Auburn and LSU beat S. Carolina then surely LSU beats Auburn right? Wrong!! Handicapping like that will put you in the poor house. The 3 games are totally different from each other. I like to refer to these type of games as ABC Games when there is a common opponent and so often the team that was the loser to the common opponent wins the ABC match up and that's Auburn. Auburn is 3-2 with one really bad loss 27-6 to Georgia who is a Top 5 Team. The other loss was to S. Carolina a game in which they outgained S. Carolina 481-297 in total yards but Auburn had 3 TO's that did them in. LSU lost a lot from last years National Championship team and it's showed. The offense has been able to score but that usual stout defense has been torched for 44 or more twice in 4 games. Auburn's 4th Q last week will serve QB Bo Nix well as he led two key drives one to take the lead and then after Auburn gave up the lead late led the Tigers to the Game winner at the end. Those kind of wins are what can start a team on a winning streak. LSU defense is allowing 7.2 YPP while Auburn is allowing just 5.4. Give me the better defense getting points and playing at home and I’m there every time. AUBURN 38-30. TAKE AUBURN as my 5% SEC GAME OF THE MONTH.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 10:24 AM
VAUGHN WILSON-(EAGLE EYE SPORTS)
Michigan
Oklahoma
Indiana
---------------
GOLD PLAY SPORTS-(EAGLE EYE SPORTS)
Georgia Tech
Ohio St/Penn Under
Syracuse

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 10:25 AM
over2tips
Rumania : Liga 1
FC Botosani – UTA
Over 2

B*mb07
10-31-2020, 10:26 AM
Marco
3% (137) MEMPHIS +6.5
Last week we were on Cincinnati as it was a great spot as SMU was undefeated but hadn’t faced anyone with a good defense. That game was a National TV Game on Saturday Night so it was a big deal for Cincinnati who got the Blowout Win. But now after that big win Cincinnati will be feeling all Fat N Sassy as they return home. Memphis is a live dog here. The Memphis Offense is good and will test this Cincy defense. I also like the fact that Cincinnati is now ranked 7th in the country yet they are laying less than a TD to an unranked team. That line is begging you to bet Cincinnati but we aren’t biting. This should be a barn burner so I’m grabbing the points. MEMPHIS 31-30. TAKE MEMPHIS as my 3% HIGH NOON WINNER.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 10:26 AM
Las Vegas Journal Football Challenge

Ian Cameron
Last week: 3-1-1
Season: 21-12-2
Wake Forest-Syracuse O59½
Kansas State +4½
Ohio State-Penn State O64½
Rice +1½
Northwestern +2½

Dana Lane
Last week: 3-2
Season: 25-9-1
UNLV +14
Southern Miss -1½
Temple +3½
Texas State +17
Missouri +12½

Wes Reynolds
Season: 21-14
Indiana-Rutgers U53½
Penn State +11½
Memphis-Cincinnati O57
Texas +3½
Mississippi State +31

Lee Sterling
Last week: 2-2-1
Season: 20-13-2
Michigan State +23½
West Virginia -4½
Boston College +24
Georgia State +3½
Oklahoma State -3½

Kelly Stewart
Season: 20-14-1
Georgia State +3½
Penn State +11½
Texas +3½
Auburn +2
Missouri +12½

Paul Stone
Season: 23-11-1
Charlotte +10
Cincinnati -6½
Texas-Oklahoma State U58½
Missouri-Florida O61½
Georgia-Kentucky U42½

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 10:28 AM
ATS cheaper selections not lock club

WF -14

B*mb07
Marco
3% (130) GEORGIA ST +3.5
Last Week Coastal Carolina was ranked #25 it was the first time they were ranked in Top 25 and they were able to get the win even though a hour before game time they find out they were going to be without their starting QB who was out with a sore shoulder. As happens so often the rest of the team rose to the occasion and got the win. It was a 14-14 game in the 4th Q before Coastal won 28-14. Georgia Southern wasn’t prepared for the back up who hit 3 big pass plays on broken coverages. Guys were wide open! Starting QB Grayson McCall has been upgraded to probable for this week but won’t be a 100% with the sore shoulder. Georgia St will be prepared for Back up Fred Peyton just in case as well. Now Coastal is ranked #20 and is on the road facing the best offense they have seen all year. This one has UPSET written all over it. GEORGIA ST 31-23. TAKE GEORGIA ST as my 3% HIGH NOON WINNER.

Can'tPickAWinner
ATS LOCK

HUGE play :
Cinncy

Smaller
Georgia
W V
Clem

B*mb07
10-31-2020, 10:29 AM
Marco
4% (159) NAVY/SMU OVER 58.5

Navy will not be able to stop this SMU offense who could point up 40 themselves in this game which means if I get 3 scores out of Navy we easily hit this over. Navy should have a field day running the football as SMU has allowed 189 or more yards rushing in 5 of their 6 games this year. To make matters worse SMU suffered their first loss in what was the biggest game of the season last week and if they come out flat trying to stop the option attack will be even harder than normal. The last 5 meetings have all produced 60+ points. This one will be no different as my projections have 67 or more points being scored. TAKE NAVY/SMU OVER 58.5 as my 4% CFB TOTAL DOMINATION GAME OF THE WEEK.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 10:38 AM
Bob Balfe with write ups
College Football
12:00 PM EST
Rotation # 138
Cincinnati -7 over Memphis
Cincinnati showed how great their defense was in their road win last week against SMU. This team plays like an NFL team and I just don’t think Memphis has the identity they once had in the past. This is a young head coach that was left some talent, but a few of the guys opted out this year and I don’t think the skilled players are good enough to beat this Bearcat Defense. Brady White is not the most mobile guy so I expect the front seven to do a good job at frustrating and sacking him. This game is all about defense. The Bearcats successful defense puts their offense in position to score. Take Cincinnati.

College Football
2:00 PM EST
Rotation # 178
Houston +3 over UCF
UCF is a track meet offense, but with that comes costly penalties and on the road that is always a cardinal sin. This Houston Defense has the talent in all three levels to compete with the Knights and on the offensive side Clayton Tune is looking like he may have a future at the next level. This is a tough team at home and they have plenty of skilled players of their own to match the talent UCF has. The Cougars have the edge on special teams as well. Take Houston.

College Football
6:00 PM EST
Rotation # 151
Boise State -14 over Air Force
Boise State/Air Force Over 49
Covid hit some teams harder than others. Because Air Force is a military school the players all went on to deployments or studies and simply can’t opt back in. The entire defense is literally gone. This team has not been exposed yet, but it’s coming today with a great QB in Hank Bachmeier. Boise has a ton offensive weapons and are balanced at both throwing and running. They should put up 50 tonight as this Falcons Defense does not have the bodies to match up. Take Boise and the Over.

College Football
10:30 PM EST
Rotation # 153
Nevada -13.5 over UNLV
Nevada/UNLV Over 60
Last year UNLV stunned Nevada on the road. The Wolfpack have payback in mind as they head to Las Vegas. This is a new coaching staff for UNLV and a few of their players had covid and are questionable once again this week. Nevada is an offensive minded team and in their Air Raid Offense should put up a ton of points against a very young defense. The Rebels only bring back one every game starter from last year and just have so many new faces on that side of the ball that I don’t think they will keep up. The UNLV offense will be good for a few scores as they have talent and proved they could score against this team last year, but the new system and their weak defense will eventually be too much to keep pace with the Wolfpack on and this game will get out of hand. Take Nevada and the Over.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 10:39 AM
The judge
cincy over 57
w vir -3 1 half

Bear's Fan
10-31-2020, 10:44 AM
Maddux added

10 Rice/So Miss UNDER 59
10 MSU/Michigan UNDER 53

dawggy
10-31-2020, 10:52 AM
DR. CHUCK

Game: (137) Memphis at (138) Cincinnati
Date/Time: Oct 31 2020 12:00 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: To be announced
Play: Cincinnati Total Over 30.5 (-110)

Call this another one of those play it like a 5% type spots….where I just can't find any reason on the EARTH this total is listed at what it is…nor can I understand the total dropping at the rate and vigor with which it has….but enough is enough, time to lock in the wager, no matter how much kooky talk it is….as game total opened in the 60 range and is now in the 55 range and dropping.
Memphis should be able to at least do a little bit of work on the offensive end, they run fast and should get many chances, but on defense they are nearly ranked 100 in DAY and DPD and this is following a game where the Bearcats hung 42 on SMU, a better team, offense, and run slower

Game: (139) Purdue at (140) Illinois
Play: Illinois +8.5 (-110)

What an excellent and amazing value spot...we get a team at home following a hideous blowout loss to Wisconsin in the opener 45-7, while Purdue was without key pieces (including Brohm and Moore) and got an upset W over Iowa! Good for both teams and amazing news for the public who sees an EASY ROCKER on the road favorite against the dumpster fire Illini, right?? Not so fast my friend, Lee Corso would say, as I don't even think this should be outside a FG, EVEN with Purdue getting some of those pieces back. The weather in Champagne today is iffy, Lovie's team is MUCH better than they showed against Wisconsin, and might even flat out win this game...will anyone sharp be shocked at all were that the case? Thank goodness we can look past pure scores and lay points based on just that fact...thank you Joe Q. Public for allowing this to be the open price and then EXPAND!!! KOOKY TALK!
Game: (179) Iowa State at (180) Kansas
Play: Total Over 50.0 (-110)

Don't threaten me with a good time....as we often say with our plays....as this has now dropped to a flat 50 POINTS?!?! Kansas has shown they can get theirs...usually late...but double digits in each of these huge monster expected blowout losses....and yes, 7 or 10 points is all I project we need...as Purdy and Co. can get it really going against the missing Jayhawk defense. You can accidentally snag 42 or 45 points when playing Kansas, even on the road...and this dropped RIGHT TO WHERE WE ARE READY TO HAMMER The fact this keeps happening week after week is quite shocking to me...and yes I also think the Cyclones can get to this number all by their lonesome a la K State from last week!
Game: (139) Purdue at (140) Illinois
Play: Total Under 57.5 (-110)

Correlated Under play as we have the Illini keeping this tight throughout and maybe winning...and this is exactly why I like it, weather, defense, lots of incomplete passes, and Lovie's side having extra time to prepare for a very specific offense from Purdue!
Game: (137) Memphis at (138) Cincinnati
Betting Line Provider: To be announced
Play Rating: 3%
Play: Gerrid Doaks Over 99.5 Rushing Yards

Try and find this prop, out there at some outs like Bovada or DK where you can find the most available plays....but this play is just fantastic value against a Memphis D that ranks right at the bottom of the nation through 4 games in defensive yards allowed per play and specifically against the rush, also I expect UC to light up the scoreboard, both Ridder's arm and legs, but Doaks to break at least a couple bigger runs and slide easily into the triple digits with carries regularly in all 4 quarters... His role has increased each of the past 2 victories of USF and SMU and achieved this mark, but with just pounding it for about 5 yards per carry...and this is where I see a difference today....18 to 22 carries for right in the 120 yards range and thus very solid value!

Hombre de Burro
10-31-2020, 10:54 AM
Brian Edwards Vegas Insider:
Ole Miss -17 @ Vandy
Alabama -18 1st half vs Mississippi St
Kansas St +4.5 @ West Virginia
Missouri @ Florida > 61.5
Arkansas +12 @ Texas A&M

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 11:01 AM
Norm Hitzges' Picks of the Pole

DOUBLES:
Boise State -14

SINGLES:
West Virginia -3.5
Duke -9.5
Penn State +12
Nevada -14
Cincinnati -6.5
Northwestern +2.5
Temple +4
Louisiana -17
Ole Miss -16.5
Appalachian State -31
Mississippi State +31

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 11:02 AM
Brian Bitler

10* CBF Late Steam Add

Houston +3 (-118)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 11:03 AM
Tom Stryker

21-5 ATS NCAA HIGH NOON HANGING
Kansas State

21-0 ATS NCAA PERFECT CONF INVESTMENT
Boise State

17-3 ATS CONFERENCE GAME OF THE MONTH
Louisiana

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 11:05 AM
Krackman CFB

Michigan under 53
duke -9.5
northwestern +3
lsu -3

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 11:29 AM
Marc Lawrence preferred picks 5* game of the month is on Auburn

Hombre de Burro
10-31-2020, 11:31 AM
Lee Sterling Paramount Sports:
35 Oklahoma St vs Texas
30 Cincinnati vs Memphis
25 West Virginia vs Kansas St, Georgia @ Kentucky, over Virginia Tech @ Louisville

dawggy
10-31-2020, 11:33 AM
RALPH MICHAELS

Game: (179) Iowa State at (180) Kansas
Play: Total Under 51.0 (-110)

#179/#180 3% UNDER 51 Iowa St/ Kansas NOON ET
Iowa St HC Matt Campbell is 6-12-1 O/U as an AF and his teams do not run uo the score avg just 32.5 PPG and Iowa St in avg only 66 plays per game. Kansas comes in avg 13 PPG vs B12 foes and 3 of those game were with Pooka Williams running the ball but he has since opted out.

Game: (133) Indiana at (134) Rutgers
Date/Time: Oct 31 2020 3:30 PM EDT
Play Rating: 5%
Play: Indiana -12.5 (-110)

#133 5% Indiana -12.5 Rutgers 3:30 PM
I MAKE THIS GAME IU -21! Both teams off upset wins. The difference is IU played the second-best team in the conference while Rutgers played a team that is a total wreck this season. Indiana is a team that was +35 YPG in B10 action LY and this season compared to Rutgers which was -241 YPG and has a new HC and both coordinators. Hoosiers are a hungry group that had 11 straight losing seasons before getting to 8-5 LY. IU also learned to win on the road beating Maryland, Nebraska & Purdue. Rutgers lost 21 straight B10 games prior to LW and the only reason they won was because they were +4 in Turnovers (since 1989 89% of all teams win when +4 in TO’s).

Game: (185) Mississippi at (186) Vanderbilt
Date/Time: Oct 31 2020 4:00 PM EDT
Play: Mississippi -17.5 (-110)

PLAY IS OLE MISS -17.5!!
#185/#186 3% Ole Miss -17.5 Vanderbilt 4 PM
Pent up frustration for Ole Miss and Lane Kiffin. Play close vs Bama, get behind 20-0 vs Arkansas but close the gap to 26-21 and then loses in the last minute vs Auburn. Kiffin is 6-1 ATS as a DD Fav off a loss and I think he runs it up. Vandy is #93 getting outgained by 193 YPG and are #98 in yards per play diff as they are -3.3 yards per play. Vandy; last two games were both 41-7 losses and this one will be worse.

Game: (151) Boise State at (152) Air Force
Date/Time: Oct 31 2020 6:00 PM EDT
Play: Boise State -13.5 (-110)

4% Boise St
Boise is the class of the conference and my numbers have this game higher. Air Force was to return only 9 starters and then had over 30% of their roster to opt-out. The Falcons scored only 6 points and gained 298 yards at San Jose St and now play in B2B weeks.

Game: (113) North Carolina at (114) Virginia
Date/Time: Oct 31 2020 8:00 PM EDT
Play: 1H North Carolina -3.5 (-120)

FIRST HALF #113 3% North Carolina -3.5 (-120) Virginia 8 PM
First half play as Virginia has trailed in the First Quarter in all 5 games and the tar Hells talked about how in their last road game, at Florida St, they started so slowly it cost them the game. UVA still looks like they’ll play all 3 QB’s which means no QB gets off to a great start adding to out 1H play.

WeWantMoehr
10-31-2020, 11:34 AM
Alan Harris:

6 unit: Ohio st/Penn st 64u
5 unit: Texas +3.5
5 unit: Texas A&M -12.5

FATMANWINS
10-31-2020, 11:35 AM
ATS LOCK

HUGE play :
Cinncy

Smaller
Georgia
W V
Clem

10 cinci
10 lsu
2 parlay those two
7 georgia
7 c fla
7 san diego st

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 11:35 AM
Bondi

4* W.Virginia, Arkansas (2 Team Parlay)
3* Iowa
3* Penn State

rocky57
10-31-2020, 11:37 AM
Tom Franklin's Sportsmasters (The Swami CFB) - 10* Top Play Auburn -1

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 11:38 AM
Dave Cokin

5% Boise

UNC -7

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 11:40 AM
TEDDY DAVIS - sportscapping

12 PM - BOSTON COLLEGE+32

12 PM - WEST VIRGINIA-3.5

3:30 PM - NORTHWESTERN+2.5

4 PM - VIRGINIA TECH-3

4 PM - TEXAS+3.5

7:30 PM - PENN ST.+13

7:30 PM - MISSOURI+13

Free play - GEORGIA ST.+3-5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 11:41 AM
SPORTS INSIGHTS

NCAAF Best Bets (30-26-1, +1.45)

8:00 PM (113) UNC - Over 61.5-106

8:00 PM (172) TX-ST. - Under 56-110

7:30 PM (160) SMU - Under 58.5-110

12:00 PM (115) UTSA 5-110

12:00 PM (117) KS-ST. 3.5-110

12:00 PM (180) KANSAS - Under 52-110

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 11:44 AM
worldwager 300 memphis

c hotline 300 wv

coastal sports 200 clemson

endzone 200 cinny

inside edge 200 troy

lockeroom 100 georgia st

masters edge 100 c fla

national sportsline 200 duke

sun belt sportswire 200 georgia st

victory sports 200 cinny

tex insiders 200 smu over

premier picks 100 temple

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 11:45 AM
Zack Cimini

CINCY -6.5
MEMP @ CINCY | 10/31 | 12:00 PM EDT6:43 AM
Memphis has played from behind in wins against Central Florida and Temple in consecutive wins. Saturday, the Tigers face a Cincinnati Bearcats team coming off a blowout 42-13 victory over SMU. A stout defense should benefit the home team as the Bearcats are allowing just 12.5 points per game. Grab the Bearcats.

20-9 IN LAST 29 CFB ATS PICKS | +1010
4-2 IN LAST 6 CINCY ATS PICKS | +181

BYU -30.5
WKY @ BYU | 10/31 | 10:15 PM EDT6:41 AM
BYU continues to shine at 6-0 overall and 5-1 ATS. Typically when a Power Five quarterback transfers to a smaller conference, one expects team play to be boosted. That has not been the case for Western Kentucky and former Maryland quarterback Tyrrell Pigrome. Expect BYU’s overwhelming offense to be too much for the Hilltoppers. Back BYU.

20-9 IN LAST 29 CFB ATS PICKS | +1010
3-2 IN LAST 5 BYU ATS PICKS | +79

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 11:50 AM
Clay Travis-

Alabama vs Mississippi State Under 63.5
LSU -2.5 vs Auburn
Boston College + 31 vs Clemson
Missouri + 14 vs Florida
Michigan -24 vs Michigan State
Georgia -14.5 vs Kentucky
Kentucky vs Georgia Under 42.5
Oklahoma State -3 vs Texas
Penn State + 13 vs Ohio State
Arkansas + 12.5 vs Texas A&M

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 11:52 AM
The Sharp Plays

***Top LJP Score of the Day*** West Virginia -5 over Kansas St achieves an LJP 3U.
~ TSP Live Sat #1

rocky57
10-31-2020, 11:53 AM
Derek Hayes (CFB) - $200 Texas +3.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 11:53 AM
SPORTS BANK
lock
northwestern

regular
texas

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 11:54 AM
MILLIONAIRES CLUB
LOCK
GEORGIA TECH

regular
ark state under

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 11:54 AM
Steve Budin

100 Dime- Michigan -21.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 11:55 AM
Winning Sports Plays (J.R. Stevens)

Rutgers +13 (GOY)

Virginia +8

Georgia State +4

Penn State +11

Memphis +7

Illinois +9

Texas Tech +16

Temple +6

Arkansas +14

Kansas State +5

Can'tPickAWinner
TOMMY KREIG
SPORTS CASH

SYSTEM
miss state +31

HIGH ROLLERS
TEXAS AM -13.5

EXTRA PICKS
west virginia -5
georgia tech +20.5

rocky57
Worlds Worst Picker - Likes Auburn

Fade is LSU...

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 11:56 AM
Northcoast

5*Boise St (-14) Air Force 6pm
4* Coastal Carolina (-3.5) Georgia St Noon
4* Indiana (-13) Rutgers 3:30pm
3* Texas (+3.5) Oklahoma St 4pm
3* SMU (-13) Navy 7:30pm
3* North Carolina (-7.5) Virginia 8pm
3* Nevada (-13.5) UNLV 10:30pm

4* Under 43.5 San Diego St/Utah St 9:30pm
3* Over 58.5 Temple/Tulane Noon
3* Under 42.5 Georgia/Kentucky Noon

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 11:56 AM
VEGAS DOMINATION
DOM THE DOMINATOR

2* EACH
texas +3.5
north carolina -7.5
alabama over 63

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 12:00 PM
Joey Spikes

100 Dime Play of Year

App State -29.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 12:01 PM
Gianni the Greek

CFB
Game: (169) Temple at (170) Tulane
Play: Tulane -3.0 (-125)

170) Tulane -3 (-125) - Buy ½ PT…(4%) via Westgate/Bookmaker (http://www.bookmaker.eu/?cmpid=4437)
CFB
Game: (129) Coastal Carolina at (130) Georgia State
Play: Georgia State +3.0 (-120)

130) Georgia State +3 (-125)…(4%) Bookmaker (http://www.bookmaker.eu/?cmpid=4437) at +3 (-115)
- Buy ½ PT at +2.5
CFB
Play: Total Under 61.0 (-110)

129) Under 60.5 CC-Georgia St…(3%) via Circa/SPoint
CFB
Play: Total Over 59.5 (-110) - Buy Back

129) Over 59.5 CC-Georgia St…(4%) - via Pinnacle (http://cappersmall2.com/lines.php) (BUY-BACK of Under Bet)
CFB
Game: (175) TCU at (176) Baylor
Play: Baylor +3.0 (-120)

176) Baylor +3 (-125)…(4%) - Buy Discounted ½ PT at +2.5 (-105/+100)
CFB
Game: (183) UAB at (184) Louisiana Tech
Play: UAB -12.0 (-110)

183) UAB -12…(3%) via Bookmaker (http://www.bookmaker.eu/?cmpid=4437)
CFB
Game: (185) Mississippi at (186) Vanderbilt
Date/Time: Oct 31 2020 4:00 PM EDT
Play: Mississippi -16.5 (-110)

185) Mississippi -16.5…(3%) via Pinnacle (http://cappersmall2.com/lines.php)
CFB
Game: (125) Charlotte at (126) Duke
Date/Time: Oct 31 2020 7:00 PM EDT
Play: Charlotte +10.0 (-120)

125) Charlotte +10 (-120)…(4%) - Buy ½ PT at +9.5
ALL BASEBALL PLAYS
To Win The MLB World Series
Date/Time: Oct 1 2020 --
Betting Line Provider: You must purchase this play in order to view it
Play: --

--
ALL COMBAT SPORTS PLAYS
MMA
Date/Time: Oct 29 2020 --
Betting Line Provider: You must purchase this play in order to view it
Play: --

--
UFC
Game: (24229) Cole Williams at (24230) Jason Witt
Date/Time: Oct 31 2020 5:25 PM EDT
Play: Cole Williams +125

UFC : Cole Williams +125…(3%) via 5dimes (http://affiliates.5dimes.com/tracking/Affiliate.asp?AffID=AF000189&mediaTypeID=220&AffUrlID=229)
UFC
Game: (24221) Chris Gruetzemacher at (24222) Alexander Hernandez
Date/Time: Oct 31 2020 6:40 PM EDT
Play Rating: 2%
Play: Total Over 2.5 (-150)

Game: (24221) Chris Gruetzemacher at (24222) Alexander Hernandez
Date/Time: Oct 31 2020 6:40 PM EDT
Play Rating: 2%
Play: Alexander Hernandez +115 : Wins via Decision

Alexander Hernandez +115 : Wins via Decision…(2%)
UFC
Game: (24201) Anderson Silva at (24202) Uriah Hall
Date/Time: Oct 31 2020 8:50 PM EDT
Play: Anderson Silva-Uriah Hall : Will NOT Go Distance (-125)

Anderson Silva-Uriah Hall : Will NOT Go Distance (-125)…(4%) via Bet365
UFC
Game: (24245) Victor Rodriguez at (24246) Adrian Yanez
Date/Time: Oct 31 2020 10:00 PM EDT
Play: Adrian Yanez -140

UFC : Adrian Yanez = To Win Inside the Distance (-140)…(3%) via BetOnline (http://partners.commission.bz/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_36640b_127)
UFC
Game: (24209) Makhmud Muradov at (24210) Kevin Holland
Date/Time: Oct 31 2020 10:00 PM EDT
Play: Kevin Holland -135

UFC : Kevin Holland -135…(4%) via 5dimes (http://affiliates.5dimes.com/tracking/Affiliate.asp?AffID=AF000189&mediaTypeID=220&AffUrlID=229) (Sportbet at -131)

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 12:01 PM
gold key club

100 n carolina

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 12:03 PM
late info

100 geo st

B*mb07
10-31-2020, 12:10 PM
Marco 2% Boise St -14

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 12:36 PM
Scott Rickenbach

Air Force +14.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 12:36 PM
Matt Fargo

Houston +3

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 12:37 PM
Steven Nover

Notre Dame Over 58.5

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 12:37 PM
Alex Smart

San Diego State -7

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 12:38 PM
Dr. Bob

2* Mizz
1* Miss

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 12:38 PM
cal sports

5 indy

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 12:39 PM
vip sports

300 n carolina

Can'tPickAWinner
vegas steam

200 memphis

Can'tPickAWinner
sports advisor

200 syracuse

Can'tPickAWinner
preferred picks

200 auburn

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 12:42 PM
Executive

450% Virg Tech
300% Auburn
300% Okie St

moneyline
10-31-2020, 02:22 PM
Looks like Cokin has a Sun Belt play and a play on TCU-Baylor game. Anyone have? TIA!

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 03:14 PM
Barrett Sallee

UNDER 61.5
MIZZOU @ FLA | 10/31 | 7:30 PM EDTYESTERDAY 12:36 PM
The Gators will be a little bit rusty after the COVID-19 shutdown, and Missouri’s offense took a step back last week now that the book is out on how to defend quarterback Connor Bazelak. This game will start out ultra-sloppy, which should make the Under a virtual lock.

UNDER 58.5
TEXAS @ OKLAST | 10/31 | 4:00 PM EDTYESTERDAY 12:35 PM
The Cowboys’ defense has been unreal on third downs, allowing opponents to move the chains just 19.3% of the time (11 for 57), and tops the Big 12 in red-zone touchdown percentage at 44.44% (4 of 9). That’s all a team needs to be in order to be successful in that conference. Both teams will try to grind it out as much as possible, which will send it under the total.

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 03:15 PM
Worlds Worst Picker
Peabody’s pick
Auburn
Oklahoma st

We take
LSU
Texas

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 03:15 PM
Kenny White

RICE +1.5
RICE @ USM | 10/31 | 3:00 PM EDT6:49 AM
The Owls played their first game of the year last week versus Middle Tennessee State, a team that was playing its seventh game. Rice fell behind early but fought back to tie the game before missing two short field goals in overtime. Rice QB Mike Collins, a TCU Transfer, had a solid first start. Southern Miss is 1-4 straight up and 1-4 ATS, with a defense that has allowed 31 points or more in all five games.

10-9 LAST 19 CFB SIDES | +10

BOISE -14
BOISE @ AF | 10/31 | 6:00 PM EDT6:47 AM
The Broncos got off to a great start with a 42-13 win over Utah State with QB Hank Bachmeier having a big game. Head coach Bryan Harsin is in his seventh year and is coming off his best season at Boise State, going 12-2 last year. The Broncos return eight offensive players and 12 defensive player with seven or more starts. Air Force suspended starting QB Donald Hammond (5 points) during the summer, and he has since transferred. The Falcons will be without their top two running back and three offensive lineman, including NFL-caliber guard Nolan Laufenberg (2 pt loss).

10-9 LAST 19 CFB SIDES | +10
2-1 IN LAST 3 BOISE ATS PICKS | +100

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 03:16 PM
Mike Tierney

MISS -17.5
MISS @ VANDY | 10/31 | 4:00 PM EDTYESTERDAY 2:16 PM
Vandy has scored a measly 26 points in three games. Ole Miss rolls out of bed and puts up that amount before brushing its teeth. Rule of thumb: Take the team that scores almost at will versus the team that pleads for points. The Commodores have not suited up since Oct. 10, partly because of a personnel shortage owing to Covid-19, and likely will be shy of players. Rebels coach Lane Kiffin is finally paying attention to defense. He shifted three players from offense to shore up the oft-punctured unit.

SJST -13.5
NMEX @ SJST | 10/31 | 7:00 PM EDTYESTERDAY 2:14 PM
The Lobos finally get a game in, but not at home as originally scheduled. Their delayed debut has been shifted to San Jose because of coronavirus concerns. Not an ideal situation to begin fixing the worst pass defense in FBS last season. The Spartans have played just once but allowed just one touchdown, so QB Tevaka Tuioti is unlikely to produce enough points for the visitors to make up for the leaky pass D. The Lobos have not won straight-up since 10 games ago and have covered in two of the last nine away dates.

ND -20
ND @ GATECH | 10/31 | 3:30 PM EDTYESTERDAY 2:11 PM
The lone conceivable explanation for this too-low spread is the notion that Notre Dame will divert its attention to Clemson next weekend. Otherwise, the ingredients for a lopsided outcome apply. The Irish wield a big-play offense, and Tech allows extra-large gains. The Irish have covered in four consecutive roadies, while the Yellow Jackets have just two ATS triumphs in the last dozen home gigs. In its four defeats, Tech has permitted 49, 37, 48 and 73 points. The Irish have the playoffs on their minds, so they are unlikely to step off the gas.

5-1 IN LAST 6 ND ATS PICKS | +390

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 03:16 PM
Howard Eskin

auburn

Can'tPickAWinner
10-31-2020, 03:32 PM
Inkbets

3* PARLAY NCAAF: West Virginia ML + Duke ML + Ohio State ML @ 2.456/+146
2* NCAAF: Kentucky +17 @ 1.96/-104
2* NCAAF: Michigan -21 @ 1.926/-108