PDA

View Full Version : Service Plays Wednesday 12/2/20

Can'tPickAWinner
11-30-2020, 09:13 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

rocky57
12-02-2020, 04:25 AM
*** Note - Reminder Start Time: Ravens @ Steelers 3:40pm..

Matt Blunt (VegasInsider NFL) - Ravens/Steelers Under 42.5

rocky57
12-02-2020, 04:28 AM
Kevin Rogers (VegasInsider NFL) - Pittsburgh Steelers -10

rocky57
12-02-2020, 04:32 AM
David Schwab (VegasInsider CBB)
West Virginia/Gonzaga
TV: ESPN - Time: 7:00pm

CBB - Gonzaga -8.5

rocky57
12-02-2020, 04:33 AM
Michael Crosson (VegasInsider CBB) - Gonzaga/West Virginia Over 154.5

rocky57
12-02-2020, 04:49 AM
Toby Maxtone-Smith
VegasInsider Soccer Handicaper
Champions League

Play #1
FC Krasnodar vs Stade Rennes
Time: 12:55pm
Best Bet - Over 2.5 goals (-105)

Play #2
Borussia Dortmund vs Lazio
Time: 3:00pm
Best Bet - Borussia Dortmund -170

Play #3
Manchester United vs Paris Saint-Germain
Best Bet - Paris Saint-Germain +145

Play #4
Sevilla vs Chelsea
Best Bet - Draw +235

Play #5
Barcelona FC vs Ferencvaros
Best Bet - Over 3 goals (-110)

rocky57
12-02-2020, 04:52 AM
PicksWise Sports (NFL) - 2* Pittsburgh Steelers -10

Can'tPickAWinner
12-02-2020, 06:16 AM
Mississippi Kid
UCL Soccer
Southampton vs Man U OVER 3 2U

Can'tPickAWinner
12-02-2020, 08:27 AM
NICK BORRMAN

Game: Barcelona at Ferencvaros
Date/Time: Dec 2 2020 3:00 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play Rating: 5%
Play: Barcelona -1.25 (-120)

UEFA Champions League

Barcelona already have their spot locked up for the knockout rounds but are still trying to secure the top spot over Juventus. Even still, I don't expect them to field their best XI here, but that doesn't worry me. There ‘next man up’ squad proved how good they can be with a 4-0 road win at Dynamo Kyiv last week and Ferencvaros is as weak if not weaker of a side than Kyiv.

Overall Barcelona's league from has been far from superior but they have been great in Champions League play at 4-0 with a 13:2 goal differential including a 2-0 road win at Juventus. Even sans Messi, Barcelona should cover this number without much of a problem.

TAKE BARCELONA -1.25

Line Parameter: 5% to -1.5, 4% at -1.75

Can'tPickAWinner
12-02-2020, 08:27 AM
betinvest99
ENGLAND: League One
Hull - Doncaster
Both team to score : YES @ 1.80
Stake: 100

Can'tPickAWinner
12-02-2020, 10:21 AM
FujitaPunter

Pittsburgh Steelers - Baltimore Ravens
Under 41

golden contender
12-02-2020, 11:13 AM
Hump day card has the NFL Totals play and a 5* Top play in Champions League Soccer and a rare 6* headlining the NCAAB Card. Comp Play below.

The NCAAB Comp play is on Nevada at 9:00 eastern. Nevada is off to a fast start winning the first 3. Tonight they have San Francisco coming in at 2-2 and they bounced losing to Rhode Island last out after taking down Virginia as a 15 point dog by 1 point. The Dons, however have failed to cover 14 of 19 off a loss and 16 of 21 vs an opponent with a winning home record. Nevada has won 4 of 5 in the series and covered 14 of 19 off a win as well as 20 of 28 on Wednesdays. Look for Nevada to take this one. On Wednesday a rare 6* with a 22-1 angle Headlines NCAAB Hump day cad along with the Afternoon NFL Total and a 5* Champions league Top level play in Soccer. See us on facebook to jump on. For the Comp play. Go with Nevada in college hoops. Rob V- GC Sports

WeWantMoehr
12-02-2020, 11:33 AM
Vernon Croy

5-Unit Play - #660 Ohio State -24.5 -110 over Morehead State (Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at 5:00 PM)
Take Ohio State against the spread as my top college basketball pick for Wednesday. This pick falls into one of my top college basketball systems and Ohio State is hands-down the superior team here today. Morehead State has averaged just 59.3 points per game this season and their opponents have shot 51.8% against them averaging 74.7 points per game. Ohio State has averaged 84 points per game this season and they have also held their opponents to shooting just 38.1% against them and I expect them to dominate the boards here today. Play Ohio State ATS

Can'tPickAWinner
12-02-2020, 11:37 AM
Robert Ferringo College Hoops

2-Unit Play. Take #651 Duquesne (+2) over NC-Greensboro (6 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 2)

Duquesne got hammered by 10 in their opening game. However, they lost to a really good Arkansas-Little Rock team so I'm not going to knock them for that. Instead, I think that loss pissed the Dukes off and they are going to come back with a vengeance here. This team brought back all five starters from last year's 21-win squad and I think they are even better now. UNC-G is a really sold team. They are one of the best squads in the SoCon and they actually beat Little Rock in their first game. However, I don't think they are going to be nearly as motivated as the Dukes. And the fact that the Spartans are playing their second game in two nights - they lost to Winthrop last night - is a major strike against them. Duquesne has been chomping at the bit to get that first win. Now they get to take on a tired opponent and I think that Keith Dambrot's squad is going to be ready. The wrong team is favored here.

2-Unit Play. Take #663 VCU (+4.5) over Penn State (5 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 2)

Penn State has had a mess of an offseason. They lost their three best players and their head coach and I think that this team is going to end up at the bottom of a loaded Big Ten. Penn State won its first game against VMI. But I don't think that they are going to be able to handle VCU in this one. The Rams press, run, and get in people's faces. They already have two really good wins - blowing out Utah State and Memphis - and I think that their aggressive style is going to bother the Lions here. I like the outright win.

1-Unit Play. Take #670 Xavier (-22.5) over Tennessee Tech (7 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 2)

Xavier stinks. They aren't very good and they are going to get lit up in the Big East once conference play starts. But they have a blowout in them here. Xavier's last three wins have come by 1, 3 and 3 points (the last coming in OT). They have been pushed to the limit by some solid mid-major teams. Their radar is up. This is the second weakling team that they have faced?and they beat the first one (Oakland) by 52 points. Tennessee Tech already lost to Indiana by 30. They can lose to Xavier by 25. Xavier isn't any good. But they are better than Tenn Tech. And the Musketeers aren't taking anyone for granted after three straight close wins.

1-Unit Play. Take #671 Oral Roberts (+10.5) over Wichita State (7 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 2)

This is Wichita's first game of the year. They have a new coach and a bunch of new starters after a mass exodus in the offseason. They have a big dark cloud over their program after coach Gregg Marshall was forced to resign and there is just no telling how they are going to come to play in this one. Oral Roberts stinks. We already won a game betting against them with Missouri in their first game. But they have two games under their belts and they at least know who they are and what they are doing. Wichita State has a lot to prove. And I'm not laying double-digits with them after the summer they've had.

7-Unit Play. Take #674 Rhode Island (+2.5) over Seton Hall (7 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 2)

Wrong. Team. Favored. Rhode Island is absolutely legit. They probably should be 4-0 right now. And if they were this line would be Rams -6. The Rams lost by six to Arizona State and by 5 to Boston College and they were either tied or had the lead in the second half of both. Both of those teams are better than Seton Hall. The Pirates are 1-1 on the season with a deceptively close loss at Louisville. The Pirates lost Myles Powell and Quincy McKnight from last year's team. They aren't better off and you don't just lose a guy like Powell and come back just as strong the next year. They have Sandro Mamukelashvili but that's really it. The Pirates can still defend but they can't score. And their guards are nowhere near as good as Rhode Island's. The Mitchell Bros. and Antwan Walker are big enough to compete with the Pirates in the post. And Fatts Russell, Jalen Carey and Jeremy Sheppard are a much better guard trio than anything the Pirates are packing. The Pirates are coming off a blowout win over Rick Pitino's rebuilt squad and they could get caught looking ahead to a higher profile game with Oregon later this week. Seton Hall just got out of a 14-day quarantine period last week and I just don't think they are going to be very sharp at the moment. Rhode Island has already gone toe-to-toe with better competition than Seton Hall on a neutral court. Now the Rams are at home and they are ready for a statement win. On top of all that, nearly 90 percent of the betting action is coming down on the Pirates and the line is barely moving. Rhode Island will win this one by 5-7 points.

2-Unit Play. Take #678 Michigan (-15) over Ball State (7 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 2)

This is a solid Ball State team and they are going to be a factor in the MAC this season. They have a solid backcourt and a bunch of experience. But they are overmatched here. Michigan has not played well in either of its first two games. They are 0-2 ATS and they needed overtime to beat an Oakland team that has lost by 30 to pretty much everyone they have played. Juwan Howard is obviously not John Beilein when it comes to in-game management. However, Michigan is so much more talented that it wouldn't stun me if they are up 15 at the half and then they end up winning this game by 22. The Wolverines still have a stacked roster. And their size is going to absolutely dominate Ball State. The Cardinals have two guys on the roster taller than 6-8. Michigan has four. The Wolverines will own the paint and shut down BSU on the perimeter. Defense will help this one get home.

3-Unit Play. Take #682 Iowa State (-1.5) over South Dakota State (7 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 2)

Iowa State is a bit like Nebraska. Both teams are going to be vastly improved from what they were last year but the market hasn't caught up to it. They lost Tyrese Halibruton, who I thought was overrated, but they replaced him with two veteran guards, Tyler Harris and Jalen Coleman-Lands. They still have a solid core of big men to support Steve Prohm's guard-oriented attack and I think that this team has some explosive potential. South Dakota State is solid. They are fine. But they played in a three-day tournament on the road last year and now the have to go back on the road to play a true away game. They were blown out by St. Mary's in their last game. And if you look back over the last couple seasons the Jackrabbits have always struggled with teams from major conferences. I think they'll struggle again here.

2-Unit Play. Take #685 Murray State (-8) over Middle Tennessee State (7:30 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 2)

Middle Tennessee has fallen apart since Kermit Davis left. They are just 19-44 over the past two seasons and five of those wins have come against D-II schools. Last year they won exactly three games against D-I competition - by a combined total of eight points - before Feb. 21. Not great! MTSU has gotten slapped around by two teams worse off than Murray State already this year, including an ugly 14-point blowout loss to East Tennessee last week. Things are not good at all here and it is clear Nick McDevitt is in way over his head. Murray State should roll.

2-Unit Play. Take #684 Texas A&M (-25.5) over Tarleton State (7 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 2)

Tarleton State is a D-II team. This is their first game as a D-I program. It isn't going to go well for them. A&M isn't a good team. It's a transition year after losing two starters from last year's team. But I trust in Buzz Williams. He is a maniac. And he always has his team ready to fight like a bunch of rabid dogs. Their first game this year was against New Orleans and they won by 30. Now they are facing a D-II team pretending that it is set to compete at this level. Buzz's boys are going to show them just how far they have to go. This game should be a bloodbath.

2-Unit Play. Take #711 Illinois (+5) over Baylor (10 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 2)

I like Baylor. I have no beef with Baylor. They are a solid Top 5 team and they won their first two games by 40 and 34 points. Good for them. However, Illinois is better. And I think that the Illini win this game outright. The Bears are starting five guys 6-5 and shorter. They have a few big men off the bench. But this is a small, guard-oriented squad. No sweat. Except for the fact that Illinois has Kofi Cockburn - an NBA-caliber center - and Giorgia Bezhanishvili, two big men better than anything the Bears are packing. And past that Illinois is loaded with guard that can go toe-to-toe with what Baylor has. Look, I think there is more pressure on Baylor, the team that ended last year No. 1 and is currently No. 2 in the latest rankings, than there is on Illinois. The Illini are a tough, physical, athletic team that isn't afraid of anyone and that is looking to make a statement. I will be stunned if this game doesn't come down to the final four minutes. And if it does I would much rather have the points than be laying them. I'll call for the Illini to pull the upset. But I'll take the points just in case.

2-Unit Play. Take #714 Stanford (-2.5) over Indiana (1:30 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 2)

Stanford got screwed yesterday. The refs absolutely robbed them of that North Carolina game and that was one of the worst officiated games you are going to see all season long. I think that Stanford is the best team in this field and I have a hard time seeing them only leaving with one win in three games. Indiana looked a step slow against Texas yesterday and I think that they are going to struggle in the same ways today. The Hoosiers aren't going to get blown out again but I do see Stanford getting the win.

1-Unit Play. Take #1187 Eastern Kentucky (-4) over USC-Upstate (5:30 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 2)

1-Unit Play. Take #1199 Old Dominion (-6.5) over Norfolk State (8 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 2)

1-Unit Play. 5-POINT TEASER: Take #663 VCU (+9.5) over Penn State (5 p.m.) AND Take #711 Illinois (+10) over Baylor (10 p.m.)

2-Unit Play. 5-POINT TEASER: Take #685 Murray State (-3) over Middle Tennessee State (7:30 p.m.) AND Take #676 Gonzaga (-3.5) over West Virginia (7 p.m.)

1-Unit Play. 5-POINT TEASER: Take #685 Murray State (-3) over Middle Tennessee State (7:30 p.m.) AND Take #711 Illinois (+10) over Baylor (10 p.m.)

Carpe diem. Good luck.

Can'tPickAWinner
Elite Sports Picks

Gonzaga -7.5 over West Virginia (NCAAB)

Can'tPickAWinner
Insider Sports Report

4* Seton Hall -2 over Rhode Island (NCAAB)
Range: -.5 to -4.5

3* Montana St. +6 over Pacific (NCAAB)
Range: +8 to +4

3* Nevada -2 over San Francisco (NCAAB)
Range: PK to -4.5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-02-2020, 11:38 AM
National Sports Service

4* Arkansas -14.5 over Texas-Arlington (NCAAB)

3* Ohio St. -24 over Morehead St. (NCAAB)

3* V.C.U. +4.5 over Penn St. (NCAAB)

Can'tPickAWinner
Primetime Sports Picks
MEMBER PICKS For 12/02/20

4 Unit --> Gonzaga -7.5 over West Virginia (NCAAB)

3 Unit --> Michigan -14.5 over Ball St. (NCAAB)

3 Unit --> Baylor -5.5 over Illinois (NCAAB)

Can'tPickAWinner
Top Rank Sports Picks
Sports Handicapping At Its BestĀ®

Marquee PicksĀ® For 12/02/20

4★ Seton Hall -2 over Rhode Island (NCAAB)

3★ Penn St. -4.5 over V.C.U. (NCAAB)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-02-2020, 11:39 AM
DOC SPORTS

4 Unit Play. Take #682 Iowa State -1.5 over South Dakota State (7p.m., Wednesday, December 2 ESPN+) This fits a similar situation to our top play yesterday. Iowa State has been at home while South Dakota State played three games in three days last week at a neutral site in South Dakota. The Cyclones are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games as a favorite.

4 Unit Play. Take #702 Nevada -3 over USF (9p.m., Wednesday, December 2 themwc.com) This is a home and home with these two teams playing in Reno on Wednesday and San Francisco on Sunday. Expect Nevada to pull away in the second half tonight and earn their fourth victory of the season. USF beat Virginia but they lost by 13 points the next day to Rhode Island. The Dons are 5-14 ATS in their last 19 games following a straight-up loss. The Wolf Pack is 12-4 ATS in their last 16 games as a home favorite.

4 Unit Play. Take #705 Texas Arlington +14 over Arkansas (9p.m., Wednesday, December 2 SECN) The Razorbacks are playing a super easy schedule yet again this year and this may be the toughest team they face to date. The Mavericks took Oklahoma State and Louisiana Tech to the wire and I see them keeping this game around 10 points. Arkansas will try and run up the score if they can, I just do not see it happening tonight. Texas Arlington is 15-5 ATS (1 push) in their last 21 games as an underdog.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-02-2020, 11:39 AM
JASON SHARPE

4-over-142.5-MICHIGAN

Can'tPickAWinner
12-02-2020, 11:40 AM
Strike Point Sports

5-DUQUESNE+2
3-EASTERN KENTUCKY-7
3-WEST VIRGINIA+8.5
3-TENN MARTIN+3
3-OVER-143-BAYLOR

Can'tPickAWinner
12-02-2020, 11:54 AM
Indian Cowboy College Hoops

7-Unit Play. #717. Take Providence +2.5 over Alabama (Wednesday @ 7pm est)

Note, we have a Big Football Card coming up as we come off Back/Back Winning Weeks and a 5-3 Week last week going +810 including 5-1 with Football Top Plays (3-0 Run with Top Plays). Let's keep rolling today. Also, the Soccer Promo Code Expires today "ICSOCCER365" for 25% off the Soccer Season - Great 9-3 Soccer Run for +3600, and of course +8600 Tennis Run and +3000 Golf Run. We roll with Providence here as we like Ed Cooley's kids here. Remember, Cooley's team just beat Davidson as they were up 28-7 in that game but they didn't close that game well but still ended up winning that game. That Davidson team is 1-2 but our metrics point to Davidson being a fantastic team who just lost to Texas by a bucket and Providence by about a bucket. That win that Providence has over Davidson is impressive and Providence laid an egg against Indiana earlier this year just 2 games ago. Now, they get to face another Power 5 team and they will up for it. Alabama is a team I love as a fan - but they struggled against UNLV taking 40 three pointers and making just 15 - that's not great. Providence is extremely well coached and have and are led by 6 upperclassmen. I think this is a dangerous game for Alabama and we think that Providence has a great shot at winning Outright.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-02-2020, 11:55 AM
Scott Spreitzer College Hoops

6-Unit Play: Take 712 Baylor -4.5 over Illinois (10 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 2)

Illinois is a good basketball team that has not yet been tested. Baylor is a great team with a Final Four or bust mentality. All but one starter returns from a 26-4 campaign for the Bears. The Illini have a quality guard -- Baylor has three quality guards. Illinois is decent but can be had on the glass by strong interior teams -- Baylor fits the bill. The Bears will also attempt to extend their neutral court run to 7-0 ATS! And if that's not enough, HC Scott Drew returns to the team today after missing the first two games while being quarantined. Baylor has Gonzaga on Saturday but I'm betting Drew's return to the bench will help keep the Bears focused on the task at-hand. I'm laying the points with Baylor on Wednesday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.

Can'tPickAWinner
Matt Severance
SEVERANCE PAYS
10:18 AM

BALTIMORE @ PITTSBURGH | 12/02 | 3:40 PM EST
PITTSBURGH -10
I really don't want to bet this game at -10 and recommend buying down to Steelers -9.5 if you can, but I think this spread may rise a half-point by kickoff with the Wednesday morning surprising news that Baltimore's top two running backs, JK Dobbins and Mark Ingram, in fact will NOT return from the COVID-19 list as expected. That Baltimore offense is also down Lamar Jackson, Mark Andrews, Willie Snead IV and a few linemen. I'm simply not sure the Ravens can even get to 14 points with RGIII under center, while Pittsburgh should at least manage 27 points vs. a short-handed Baltimore defense.

+405 14-9-1 IN LAST 24 NFL ATS PICKS
+90 2-1 IN LAST 3 PIT ATS PICKS

SDQL Gurus
SERIOUS SCIENTISTS
9:56 AM

OVER 42.5
The Ravens are desperate. They are 6-4 and in third place in the division. If they lose, they will fall hopelessly behind. What this means is that they can’t afford to be passive; they must try to capitalize on every scoring opportunity, and this means taking risks. This leads to high-scoring games. Indeed, the Over is 9-0 when Baltimore under is on grass against a team that has more wins, is on a three-plus game winning streak and has allowed 24 points per game or fewer over their last three games. Baltimore has scored 32.8 points per game in these nine games. We are on the Over.

+380 8-4 IN LAST 12 NFL PICKS

Can'tPickAWinner
Doug Upstone College Hoops

4 Unit Play. Take #682 Iowa State -1.5 over South Dakota State (7:00 p.m. ET, Wednesday, Dec. 2)

This is an interesting matchup on many levels. South Dakota State led #11 West Virginia most of the way when the Mountaineers rallied in the last six minutes to win by 8. The Jackrabbits got the money however at +11.5. S.D State was one of the top three-point shooting defenses last year and figure to be quite good again this season and that is why they have slipped from +3 to +1.5 in this encounter. Iowa State's deep shooting tends to run hot and cold as we saw in their opener against Arkansas Pine Bluff. However, the Cyclones have better athletes and as long as they don't settle for threes, they will score. Also, ISU is 8-1 ATS in home games versus teams who make eight or more 3-point shots a game and the situation suits the 'Clones who are sensational 31-4 ATS as a home favorite of three points or less.

3 Unit Play. Take #706 Arkansas -14 over UT-Arlington (9:00 p.m. ET, Wednesday, Dec. 2)

UT-Arlington has done a great job as an underdog at 69-38 ATS over the years, but that is mostly against conference competition. The Mavericks are a smallish team and Arkansas has superior length and height. The Razorbacks are balanced offensively and like all coach Eric Musselman team's, he demands ball movement that leads to open shots and dribble penetration that adds up to trips to the free throw line. Musselman is quoted as saying his team is not strong at the rim for offensive rebounding, missing too many easy shots. Look for that to be an emphasis with the Hogs moving to 10-2 ATS in home games non-conference games.

3 Unit Play. Take #711 Illinois +5.5 over Baylor (10:00 p.m. ET, Wednesday, Dec. 2)

This should be fun, a battle of two Top 5 squads. The only team considered closest to Gonzaga to start the season is Baylor who brought back four excellent starters from last season. (Those teams will meet Saturday) Illinois and Baylor both feature preseason All-American guards in their lineup in Ayo Dosunmu and Jared Butler. Each has quality players that can play in the paint and in the backcourt, with the Fighting Illini having more offense with the Bears utilizing shutdown guards. Baylor has more seasoning as a top-level team and probably deserves to be this large a favorite. At the same time, I think the oddsmakers know this and priced this matchup accordingly. The talent differential is three-points at most and Baylor is 7-22 ATS after a cover as a double-digit favorite. A three-point outcome either way.

Off to a 7-3 start in college basketball ($1,090) after last night's 5-U winner on Toledo. Consider a month's package as I'll continue to be highly selective to provide you the best value.

Good Luck, Let's Roll,

Can'tPickAWinner
12-02-2020, 11:57 AM
Totals 4 U

Providence/Alabama
under 151 1/2
Indiana/Stanford under 134 1/2
Texas/North Carolina under 139 1/2
West Virginia/Gonzaga over 154 1/2
Illinois/Baylor over 144

Can'tPickAWinner
12-02-2020, 11:58 AM
Indian Cowboy Soccer

3-unit Play. #120008. Competition: UEFA Champions League. Take Chelsea PICK(-125) over Sevilla. (Wednesday @ 3:00 pm et) (For this to Win, Chelsea must Win by 1 or more goals, if this is a Draw, it is a Push, Regulation + Injury time).

Note, we have a 7-Unit College Basketball Selection today and we are very excited about at 7pm and we have a Big Football Card coming up as we come off Back/Back Winning Weeks and a 5-3 Week last week going +810 including 5-1 with Football Top Plays (3-0 Run with Top Plays). Let's keep rolling today. Also, the Soccer Promo Code Expires today "ICSOCCER365" for 25% off the Soccer Season - Great 9-3 Soccer Run for +3600, and of course +8600 Tennis Run and +3000 Golf Run. This is a battle for top spot in Group E of this year's Champions League as these two are level on 10 points and played out to a scoreless draw in their first meeting. The host are riding a five match winning streak coming off a 1-0 win at Huesca over the weekend. They last lost at Athletic Club Bilbao at the end of October. They are also on a four match home win streak since losing to Eibar. This could be this side's first four win Group Stage performance if they can pick up this week, but we expect their recent success and the weight of a win to play against this side. Sevilla last lost in the Champions League in April 2018, losing 2-1 to Bayern Munich at home. For Chelsea, their six match winning streak was ended by a scoreless home draw to Tottenham. They are also looking for a fourth straight win in the Champions League and have been dominate since their draw with Sevilla, beating Krasnodar on the road 4-0 and Rennes at home 3-0. They pulled out a late win in France over Rennes last week. Away from home Chelsea have won four in a row, outscoring their opponents 11-1. Chelsea are the more talented team and have the likes of Christian Pulisic back from injury. We fully expect Chelsea to come out attacking as they look to take control of this group.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-02-2020, 12:08 PM
Docs Sports Soccer

7-Unit Play. Competition. UEFA Champions League. Take Manchester United PK (-105) over PSG (Wednesday at 3 pm). Includes 90 minutes + Injury time. For this selection to win, United must win the game. A draw is a push.

As per your selection on Manchester United in this contest, we believe they are in great form and as they come off a come from behind 3-2 win against Southampton, they should have plenty of confidence and motivation to do well here against a slightly overrated PSG squad. United has already beaten PSG this CL campaign and we expect a similar result at home. United know they can ill afford to lose this contest as that would put first place in the group in jeopardy. Instead, we expect United to come out strong, weather the early pressure from PSG, and then hit them on the counter as they've done in the past. United has just one home loss across five games while PSG has lost two consecutive games away from the Parc De Princes. United wins this game 2-1.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-02-2020, 12:12 PM
vsi / esparza

4 - over-142.5-baylor

rocky57
12-02-2020, 12:18 PM
Thom Cunningham (VegasInsider CBB) - Illinois/Baylor Under 143

rocky57
12-02-2020, 12:24 PM
Brandon Watson Sports
CBB
Stanford -2
North Carolina pk
Michigan -14.5
Gonzaga -8.5
Illinois +5

rocky57
12-02-2020, 12:32 PM
Rockdeman Sports
CBB
Hartford +4.5
North Florida +26
Arkansas Pine-Bluff +28

rocky57
12-02-2020, 01:31 PM
The A-Play (Chip Chirimbes CBB) - Missouri +4.5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-02-2020, 01:38 PM
Root

Chairman Circle Baylor

Can'tPickAWinner
12-02-2020, 01:40 PM
Jen Barry

50* College Hoops Must Trifecta

Texas Longhorns +1 over UNC
St John's Red Storm +1 over BYU
Seton Hall Pirates +2 over Rhode Island

FATMANWINS
12-02-2020, 02:17 PM
ats
2 steelers

Can'tPickAWinner
12-02-2020, 02:49 PM
Sports Picks Weekly

NFL:
Baltimore +12

NCAAB:
*Providence +3 (-120)
*North Dakota ML (-127)
Murray St. -8
Southern Illinois -4 (-115)
VA Commonwealth/Penn St. Under -149

Can'tPickAWinner
12-02-2020, 03:54 PM
PickersMx

Mushu NFL
100 Dimes
Pittsburgh Steelers - 10

Can'tPickAWinner
12-02-2020, 03:55 PM
charlie sports

baltimore +10.5 &under 435.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Bill Marzano
VETERAN HANDICAPPER
1:45 PM

UNDER 42.5
This is a tough spot for both teams playing well out of their normal routines, and expect that to show on the field. The Ravens will be missing Lamar Jackson and several key players on defense. Robert Griffin III is making his first start in years vs. a defense that will force him into some bad decisions. Pittsburgh has the number one scoring defense in the NFL, allowing just 17.4 points per game, while Baltimore isn’t far behind, ranking third at 19.5 per game. The Steelers won the first meeting 28-24, and they will win a much lower scoring game here. The Ravens are going to have a hard time moving the ball on offense.

Mike McClure
MONEY
1:25 PM

BALTIMORE +10.5
This one is going to feel uncomfortable when you hit submit, but the Ravens offer enough value to play at +10.5 in Pittsburgh. Yes, the Ravens are without Lamar Jackson, JK Dobbins, Mark Ingram, Mark Andrews, Willie Snead, and others. My simulations still only make the Ravens +8.6 road dogs in this divisional game with Robert Griffin III under center. All of the attention is on the Steelers WR group in this one, but don't sleep on the Ravens big play ability with Brown and Duvernay. Take the points and get ready to sweat!

+80 2-1-1 IN LAST 4 NFL ATS PICKS
+90 2-1-1 IN LAST 4 PIT ATS PICKS
+90 2-1 IN LAST 3 BAL ATS PICKS

Can'tPickAWinner
Mississippi KID
NFL
Steelers-12 2U
Steelers vs Balt Under 41.5 1U
Balt TT Under 14.5 1U

Can'tPickAWinner
MISSISSIPPI KID
NCAAB
Texas -1 2U
Pacific -5 1U
Oral Roberts +10 1U
O Roberts vs Wichita St Under 148.5 1U
Gonzaga -8.5 1U
Memphis -20 1U
Arkansas -14 1U
Oregon -4 1U
Nevada -3 1.5U
Oregon ST -1.5 2U
Illinois +4.5 1.5U

rocky57
12-02-2020, 04:29 PM
The Swami
Pro Elite (Sammy Tolbert CBB) - 10* Top Play San Francisco +3

rocky57
12-02-2020, 04:46 PM
MidAmerican​ Sports (Raiderman)
CBB
Oregon -4.5
Oregon/Missouri Over 138
UT Arlington +15
Baylor/Illinois Under 143
Baylor +5
West Virginia +9

rocky57
12-02-2020, 04:54 PM
Stats Analytics Sports
CBB ATS 18-18 ytd -8.97 units

CBB Side Plays - All 2* plays
NC Greensboro pk
Tennessee Tech +23
UT Rio Grande Valley -9
Florida State -25
Tarleton State +25.5
Indiana +2
New Orleans +6
Incarnate Word +17

B*mb07
12-02-2020, 05:38 PM
Marco D'Angelo 3% S Dakota St +1-

rocky57
12-02-2020, 06:26 PM
Worlds Worst Picker - CBB West Virginia

Fade and Play - Gonzaga

Can'tPickAWinner
12-02-2020, 06:51 PM
Stephen Oh
DATA SCIENTIST
12:14 PM

OLD DOMINION @ NORFOLK ST. | 12/02 | 8:00 PM EST
NORFOLK ST. +7
This will very much matter to Norfolk State as it hosts its in-state rival for the first time in more than 50 years. The model believes the oddsmakers got this one wrong by listing Old Dominion as a 7-point favorite as simulations have the unbeaten Spartans winning a close game. They haven't won in the series since Dec. 29, 1999. The Monarchs, meanwhile, are just 2-10 ATS in their last 12 games as road favorites.

+90 2-1 IN LAST 3 ODU ATS PICKS

Can'tPickAWinner
Matt Severance

NILL -9
SIUE @ NILL | 12/02 | 7:00 PM EST4:08 PM
This line appears to be stealing because of the various models I check, including of course SportsLine's, I have yet to find one where Northern Illinois doesn't win by at least 15 at home. SIU Edwardsville's lone win is over something called St. Louis Pharmacy. Pretty sure me and four friends could beat that team. Northern Illinois has played just once and it was 65-61 loss last Wednesday to UIC, but Northern dominated the first half before foul trouble changed momentum in a big way. At least the Huskies will be well-rested and well-prepared for the Cougars.

2-1 IN LAST 3 CBB PICKS | +90

IOWAST -1
SDAKST @ IOWAST | 12/02 | 7:00 PM EST9:52 AM
South Dakota State is a good Summit League program, but I'm not sure how the 1-2 Jackrabbits are only 1-point underdogs on the road (their first true road game of the season) at a good Big 12 program even with no fans in attendance. ISU is off a 17-point home win last week over Arkansas-Pine Bluff. Junior Rasir Bolton, one of the top returning point guards in the Big 12, had 16 points, seven rebounds and a career-high seven assists. ISU is a veteran team with all five starters at least juniors. That includes Troy transfer Javan Johnson, who had eight points, five assists and and three rebounds in his ISU debut. The Cyclones are 5-1 ATS in their past six as home favorites.

ILL +5.5
ILL VS BAYLOR | 12/02 | 10:00 PM EST9:20 AM
It's the AP No. 5 and No. 2 from Indianapolis and first-ever Top-5 matchup for Baylor in non-conference play or at a neutral site. Bears coach Scott Drew brought back four All-Big 12 players from a 2019-20 team that was 26-4 and spent multiple weeks ranked No. 1. This will be Drew's season debut after missing the first two games due to COVID-19. Illinois is a great team, too, but has played a very weak schedule thus far and nearly lost last time out to Ohio. I do think this spread is a bit too high with oddsmakers and some bettors overreacting to that Ohio two-point escape (Illinois likely looking ahead). Thus, we'll take the points as the SportsLine Projection Model actually has the Illini winning by one.

Can'tPickAWinner
Bill Marzano
VETERAN HANDICAPPER
1:58 PM

ILLINOIS @ BAYLOR | 12/02 | 10:00 PM EST
BAYLOR -4.5
Baylor and Illinois are both off to red-hot starts, but the Bears are the better overall team. Baylor will prevail because of its defense and depth. Illinois survived a scare vs Ohio, a good team, but not on the level of the Bears. Baylor will make the Fighting Illini work for each shot. The Bears will be tough to battle with on the boards because of their size and athleticism, and they match up well here. Baylor is 6-0 ATS in its last six neutral site games while Illinois is just 2-6 ATS in its last eight neutral site games.

+160 6-4 IN LAST 10 CBB ATS PICKS

Can'tPickAWinner
Mike Tierney

UNF +25.5
UNF @ FSU | 12/02 | 8:00 PM EST1:27 PM
Florida State finally gets to tip off its season after a few cancellations. The foe is winless but at least has completed three games, with valuable experience gained in losses to North Carolina State and Miami. In the two previous seasons, the Ospreys hung around, falling to FSU by the eerily similar scores of 98-81 and 95-81, and now the Seminoles must replace two standouts bound for the NBA. UNF rains 3-pointers, having made the most of any team in the nation, and is a road warrior with 21 covers in its last 26 games away from home.

ORAL +10
ORAL @ WICHST | 12/02 | 7:00 PM EST1:24 PM
Let’s acknowledge that the visiting Golden Eagles are no great shakes. They beat a nobody and were drilled by Missouri. Yet they have played, which is more than can be said for Wichita State. COVID-19 has reduced the Shockers’ active roster to eight players, and they still are recovering from an unrelated matter - the firing of longtime coach Gregg Marshall. Interim coach Isaac Brown has been dealt a weak hand for the start of his regime.

3-0 IN LAST 3 WICHST ATS PICKS | +300

IND -3
IND @ HOU | 12/06 | 1:00 PM ESTYESTERDAY 12:16 PM
Nothing like the suspension of two of your most productive players for PED use to dampen a nice run. Texans QB Deshaun Watson, who has adjusted to the departure of super-hero DeAndre Hopkins, now will be missing WR Will Fuller, a touchdown machine. Houston's defense must fill a gaping hole left by capable CB Bradley Roby's ban. The Texans do not fare well against Indianpolis in better circumstances, with three ATS wins and five straight-up in the last 14 meetings.

2-0-1 IN LAST 3 NFL ATS PICKS | +200
15-9 IN LAST 24 IND ATS PICKS | +513

10-6-2 IN LAST 18 HOU ATS PICKS | +343

Can'tPickAWinner
Micah Roberts

IOWAST -1.5
SDAKST @ IOWAST | 12/02 | 7:00 PM EST12:27 PM
South Dakota State has lost two of its three games so far on neutral courts with its win coming against Utah State. The Jackrabbits bring back all their starters from the 22-10 team last season. But the influx of talent Iowa State has brought in combined with its massive size advantage should give the Cyclones the boost they need to win, and the Hilton Coliseum will also have some fans in the stands to give a little home edge. Iowa State is the play.

3-0 IN LAST 3 CBB PICKS | +300
4-1-1 IN LAST 6 SDAKST ATS PICKS | +289

2-1 IN LAST 3 IOWAST ATS PICKS | +90

Can'tPickAWinner
12-02-2020, 06:52 PM
Zack Cimini

NEVADA -3.5
SANFRAN @ NEVADA | 12/02 | 9:00 PM EST2:40 PM
The biggest upset of this young season was San Francisco over Virginia. But the Dons are just 2-2, with losses to UMass-Lowell and Rhode Island. Now they’ll take on Nevada in the first of back-to-back matchups. The Wolf Pack's ability to recruit mid-level transfers and insert them seamlessly into their system has helped lead them to a 3-0 start. Grab them to remain undefeated on a small number.

3-1 IN LAST 4 CBB ATS PICKS | +190
5-1-1 IN LAST 7 SANFRAN ATS PICKS | +394

NDAK +2.5
NDAK @ DIXIE | 12/02 | 9:00 PM EST2:34 PM
Dixie State will make its Division-I debut tonight as it hosts North Dakota. Due to COVID-19 protocols, the Trailblazers will have a limited capacity of 1,000 fans. That’s a small number, but a distinct factor in an arena that holds just 5,000. Shot selection and transition defense were big issues for North Dakota in its season-opening, double-digit loss to Miami (Ohio). Grab Dixie State.

SDAKST +1.5
SDAKST @ IOWAST | 12/02 | 7:00 PM EST2:31 PM
One of the few college basketball teams that will allow fans in the stands is Iowa State. Tonight, it will have limited capacity as it faces South Dakota State. The Jackrabbits are coming off three nationally televised tournament games in which they went 1-2. Tournament-level competition should have them prepared for an Iowa State team that’s lone contest this season was against Arkansas Pine-Bluff of the SWAC.

SIUE +9
SIUE @ NILL | 12/02 | 7:00 PM EST2:27 PM
Last season, SIU Edwardsville had one of the worst records in the nation at 8-23. Of its 10 non-conference losses, only one was by single digits - a 68-64 setback against Northern Illinois. That sets up a solid underdog spot tonight against a Huskies squad that squandered a 22-point lead in its season opener.

3-0 IN LAST 3 NILL ATS PICKS | +300

Can'tPickAWinner
12-02-2020, 06:52 PM
Ben Burns cbb

10 * Michigan

Hammerfist Xavier

Blue chip total Memphis over