PDA

View Full Version : Service Plays Tuesday 12/8/20

Can'tPickAWinner
12-07-2020, 09:43 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-08-2020, 06:41 AM
FujitaPunter NFL

Baltimore Ravens - Dallas Cowboys

Under 45

dawggy
12-08-2020, 09:47 AM
ROB VENO

Game: (483) Dallas Cowboys at (484) Baltimore Ravens
Date/Time: Dec 8 2020 8:05 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play Rating: 4%
Play: Baltimore Ravens -8.5 (-110)

Multiple fundamental matchups along with a couple key situational angles line up extremely well here for the Ravens. Return of more starters including QB Lamar Jackson off of the Covid list obviously helpful to Baltimore in this game but the absences for Dallas are possibly more significant. Combination of losing each of their starting OT's (Zack Martin and Cam Erving) with the likely return of Ravens starting DT's Calais Campbell and Brandon Williams places Dallas at a substantial disadvantage in that OL vs DL matchup. Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott couldn't get anything going last game and with Baltimore's run stuffers back it'll be difficult for him again. Andy Dalton has been victimized by lack of blind side protection for most of every game he's started this year and expect Baltimore DC Wink Martindale to expose that weakness again. The Dallas run defense was also gashed last game by Redskins RB Antonio Gibson and with Baltimore's entire group of rushing threats back now, look for that to repeat itself. Ravens passing game figures to flourish as well versus the banged up Dall as secondary. Ravens in playoff game mode right now as 5-0 down the stretch may be necessary to qualify for one of the available spots. The only element preventing this from being a 5% play is number of Ravens coming back to game action but the matchup advantages are so strongly in their favor that laying -8.5 is the call.
Recommendation: Baltimore -8.5

dawggy
12-08-2020, 09:48 AM
STEVE MERRIL

Game: (797) Colorado at (798) Tennessee
Date/Time: Dec 8 2020 6:00 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play Rating: 5%
Play: Tennessee -5.5 (-110)

NCAA Basketball

(5% play) TENNESSEE -5.5 (vs. Colorado) - 6:00 pm ET (SECN) #798

-Colorado is 2-0 on the season, but they’ve played 2 bad teams; taking a huge step-up in class
-offense is shooting just 34.8% from 3-pt range vs. defenses that allow 36.3% shooting from 3pt
-Buffaloes' defense has faced offenses that only shoot 38.6% from the field and 28.5% from 3pt

-Tennessee has an extremely talented roster; team has a very high ceiling loaded with NBA talent
-offense suffered thru injuries in 2019; loaded backcourt this season, and dominant in the paint
-Volunteers' defense ranked 6th in the country in 2018; HC Rick Barnes now has his best team

5% Play TENNESSEE (-).

Can'tPickAWinner
12-08-2020, 10:13 AM
Elite Sports Picks: USC -11.5 (NCAAB)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-08-2020, 10:14 AM
Dr Bob

2 Dayton -12
Georgetown -18.5
Purdue +1

Delaware st +4

Opinons:
>136 Utah-Idaho St

<152 Kansas-Creighton

Can'tPickAWinner
12-08-2020, 12:18 PM
Wayne Root

NFL RARE “DON’T MAKE SENSE“ PLAY; TRAP SPREAD

Dallas Cowboys

Can'tPickAWinner
12-08-2020, 12:25 PM
Scott Spreitzer Soccer

3-Unit Play: Take 224350 Dynamo Kiev -125 over Ferencvaros (3 p.m., Tuesday, December 8) NOTE: This is a UEFA Champions League match and we need Dynamo Kiev to win in full time, which includes 90 minutes of regulation and an added time by the referee.

The teams played to a 2-2 Draw in October but Kiev is in much better shape for this rematch. Ferencvaros needs a win to move up but they're 0-4-1 in their last five Champions League games and three of those losses came by 3 goals or more. They're also a banged-up soccer team with several key players ruled out for this match. Kiev needs just a draw to move up but I expect a win. Ferencvaros has to win and will go all out to attack, which means Kiev should get a few breakaways at the other end. I'm backing Dynamo Kiev on Tuesday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.

Longslab242
12-08-2020, 01:42 PM
BROCK PAGE PATREON

MINNESOTA -7
GEORGIA -10

Longslab242
12-08-2020, 01:42 PM
Anyone got indian cowboy cbb picks?

Can'tPickAWinner
12-08-2020, 01:45 PM
Esparza Soccer

6 Unit Play. Take Chelsea -1.5 -125 over FC Krasnodar (3:00p.m., Tuesday, December 8) (Graded after regulation time - 90min - plus injury time - need Chelsea to win by 2 goals for us to CASH)
I know Chelsea will have some new faces on the field to start this game because of them already locking down the top spot in Group E but whoever is on the field will have no problem winning. Over the weekend Chelsea had no problem beating Leeds in league play winning 3-1 and I see them scoring first against Krasnodar. Krasnodar also had a big weekend in league play but they didn't play a talented team like Chelsea and I see Chelsea winning this match 2-0.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-08-2020, 01:45 PM
Indian Cowboy College Basketball

7-Unit Play. #791. Take Purdue -2 over Miami (Tuesday @ 5pm est)

Miami is not a bad team at all but there are a couple of issues they face today. For starters, they are without starters Lykes, Timberlake and Cross so that is key players down, they only have 8 scholarship players suiting up today and 3 of them are guards. Even if they were at full strength I don't think they beat Purdue anyway as Purdue comes off one of their worst shooting performances of the year against Valaparaiso. If you watched that game, you would have seen them down by double-digits at the half and then they came storming back. This team shot really well against Oakland and even against Clemson the other ACC team they had faced and lost to. I don't see Purdue playing so poorly this time around, I think they come out fired up and focused from the onset and will send a message this game. Miami is not a bad team at all but they run into a buzz saw today.

3-Unit Play. #807. Take Montana +10.5 over Georgia (Tuesday @ 7pm est)

Montana lost by 14 to USC and then back to back games to Southern Utah and they are now 0-3 out of the gates. But, we expect a spirited performance and fight in this game. This team hung tough against a very good USC team and as they face Georgia, who comes off a big win and has not been challenged, they will certainly get challenged in this game. This is a Georgia team that faces Montana who went to the NCAA Tournament in 2017 and 2018 and lost to a very good Michigan team both those years who went deep into the tournament. Montana plays its heart out today and hangs tough.

3-Unit Play. #797. Take Colorado +5.5 over Tennessee (Tuesday @ 6pm est)

Colorado might win this game Outright here. This team gets Schwartz back in the lineup and they beat Kansas State and South Dakota who are both good teams without him. Coach Tad Boyle's team won 21 games last year and they are very good this year and as they face a top 25 team here in Tennessee, who has yet to take the court because of 6 cancellations, they run into a Colorado team that has played quite a bit of basketball already and should play well as they know their motions well. Let's roll with Colorado here who brings back a slew of starters and who should be very competitive today.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-08-2020, 01:46 PM
Doug Upstone College Hoops

6 Unit Play. Take #802 Minnesota -7 over Boston College (7:00 p.m. ET, Tuesday, Dec. 8)

Part of the disparity in records between 1-3 Boston College and 4-0 Minnesota is whom they have played, thus, we'll let that go. But the Eagles are still allowing 51.4% on shooting defense and that is a reflection of not getting it done on one end of the floor. The Golden Gophers are an above-average offensive team that still has not found the range from deep, with only six 3's a game. We'll know in the coming games if this is a trend or a rough patch. The key in this contest is the Minnesota defense, especially Gophers big man Liam Robbins, who is a deluxe rim protector. B.C. coach Jim Christian's teams have not responded well after allowing 90 points with a 6-19 ATS record and they lose by 13.

3 Unit Play. Take #818 Iowa -3 over North Carolina (7:30 p.m. ET, Tuesday, Dec. 8)

Two things stand out why Iowa wins by more than three points. The Hawkeyes have a decidedly more experienced team. North Carolina has the talent and the more they play the better they will become, but they have a lot of dead time in games where they don't score or put up limited points and that is where the Hawkeyes can put together small runs, making the Tar Heels always playing catchup. Also, UNC has a couple of guys banged up and they might see limited time or not play at all. Here is a nice system that fits. Home favorites of 3 to 9.5 points, in a game involving two teams outscoring opponents by 8+ PPG, after leading in their previous game by 20 or more points at the half, cover 78% of the time, in the last 55 such situations.

3 Unit Play. Take #831 Illinois +3.5 over Duke (7:30 p.m. ET, Tuesday, Dec. 8)

Illinois learned a valuable lesson in being manhandled in the second half by Baylor, you have to be mentally tougher. The Fighting Illini are still learning to be an elite team. They have the talent, but part of the process is the mental part, not just the physical aspects. That is part of Duke's DNA, but they have gone away from team building to hunting down the best players and making each year a unique process. The Blue Devils were exposed by a more veteran Michigan State bunch last week and they are turning the ball over too much and Illinois has a roster full of finishers in that department. Make this a one-point game either way.

4 Unit Play. Take #836 USC -10 over UC-Irvine (10:00 p.m. ET, Tuesday, Dec. 8)

Line Available at DraftKings and betMGM

UC-Irvine had an outstanding team in the Big West last year, but they brought back only one starter and have struggled versus better defensive squads, of which USC fits the bill. I'll admit to not being the biggest Andy Enfield fan, the coach of the Trojans, however, he has the superior team and they are multifaceted. USC's defense will lock down the Anteaters and they win by 15 or more.

Besides college hoops, I'm the No.1 football capper at Doc's this season, up almost $6,000 profit, so look for my football package this weekend.

Good Luck, Let's Roll,

Doug

Can'tPickAWinner
Docs Sports College Hoops

3 Unit Play. Take #792 Miami +2 over Purdue (5p.m., Tuesday, December 8 ESPN2) Just not a fan of this Purdue squad this season. They struggled last year when not playing in West Lafayette and do not see things getting any better in 2020-2021. They are 3-1 but they only tough game this season they lost to Clemson by double-digits. They lost big man Matt Harms to BYU and I just do not believe they will be able to take advantage of Miami's lack of size in this game. Miami had some covid issues earlier this season, but they are pretty healthy for this game and have more talent on the floor even if Chris Lykes does not go. They should be able to dominate this game at the guard position and they are being undervalued because they have played two cupcakes to open the season. Purdue is 3-9 ATS (2 pushes) in their last 14 road games. Miami is 5-1 ATS in their last 6 home games. Everyone loves Matt Painter as a coach, but he tends to go into two-year funks, and this does not appear to be an NCAA Tournament team again this year. Miami wins this game.

8 Unit Play. Take #818 Iowa -3 over North Carolina (7:30p.m., Tuesday, December 8 ESPN) Nonconference Game of the Year Just believe Iowa is the more experienced and better shooting team in this game. This follows the pattern of success that we have had in recent years in this game, fading a team that played in a Holiday tournament last week compared to a team that is resting at home. Granted, North Carolina got to play in Ashville, but a few things happened last week in their second-place finish. One is Garrison Brooks got hurt and he has not been cleared to practice as of late Monday. Second, the refs will not bail them out in the semifinals like they did last week. These will not be ACC centric refs tonight, as this is a true home game for the Hawkeyes. Not going to talk much about Iowa's game thus far, as they have all been blowout wins against cupcake opponents. But a couple of keys to follow, one is the 3-point line. North Carolina again, does not have a good shooting team from the arc, averaging under 30% and that will not get it done tonight. North Carolina will have to pound the glass to win this game and Iowa just has too much experience for that to happen. Finally, Fran McCaffery teams usually follow a pattern of starting the season hot before failing toward the end of conference season and make a quick out in the NCAA Tournament. That is okay for us tonight and expect them to remain undefeated. Iowa is 15-5 ATS (2 pushes) in their last 22 games as a favorite.

Best of Luck - Doc's Sports

Can'tPickAWinner
Robert Ferringo

4-Unit Play. Take #792 Miami (+2.5) over Purdue (5 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 8)

Chris Lykes is questionable for this game, but the line movement on this game makes me think he isn't going to play. I don't think that it is going to matter. I like Lykes fine. He's an exciting little player. But I can argue that it is a "with or without you" situation with Lykes. He is the best player on the team. But I think that the TEAM can play better without him. So they are good either way here. Miami goes 10-deep and I think that Isaiah Wong and Harlond Beverly will be fine in this game if they have to run the backcourt. Kameron McGusty is a proven go-to guy if this game is close late. And I think Miami has enough big bodies underneath to handle Purdue's post game. The Boilermakers are better than I thought they would be. But they are still a really young team and this is their first true road game. Purdue already lost to Clemson, an ACC team, and I really will be surprised if they go on the road and win this game.

5-Unit Play. Take #798 Tennessee (-5) over Colorado (6 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 8)

Colorado has one big edge in this game: this is Tennessee's first game of the season. However, that's mitigated a bit by the fact that the Buffs haven't played a game since Nov. 27. So it's not as if they are going to be razor sharp. This line is a bit frozen. Nobody wants to go all in on the Vols because they haven't played yet. But there is no denying that they are the more talented, deeper team here. And look, I don't love Rick Barnes as a coach. But he's been around the block. So in this hyper-strange situation I think he's going to come through and lean on his 33 years of coaching experience. Again: these Vols are loaded. They have four starters back from last year, a ton of vets to lean on, and a big-time infusion of talent with their freshman class and transfers. Beyond that, Colorado is not a good road team. At all. Ever. I think the Vols are surprisingly spry in this game and I think they take it by double-figures.

1-Unit Play. Take #801 Boston College (+7) over Minnesota (7 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 8)

I'm kind of taking a flier here on BC. Minnesota is not a bad team at all. Marcus Carr is absolutely legit. I like this team's guards and I think that transfers Liam Robbins and Brandon Johnson are solid on the interior. However, I still don't trust Dicky Pitino. And I don't trust that he can coax a dominating performance out of his Gophers here. The last time we saw Boston College they were getting run by 20 against Florida last week. However, and I know this seems overly simple, the Eagles just didn't play that well that night. It's not that Florida is 20 points better than B.C. But turnovers, missed shots, foul trouble and some other stuff just stunted the Eagles that game. I think that they have regrouped and they should be ready for a better effort here. I actually see Minnesota jumping out to a big lead in this game. I can see them up double-digits at the half and I can see them stretching this lead to like 13. But slowly but surely I see Boston College chipping away and I think this is going to end up as a 4- or 6-point game with four minutes to play. I think B.C. finds a way to lose this game but make the points hold up.

2-Unit Play. Take #818 Iowa (-3) over North Carolina (7:30 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 8)

I don't like trusting teams that don't play any defense. And that's Iowa to a T. However, I will take "old" over "young". Iowa is a really experienced team, with a starting five littered with upperclassmen. North Carolina is dealing with an injury to Garrison Brooks, who may not be 100 percent in this game. He is the rock at the center of this team and now they may be stuck leaning on all their freshmen. That's not a terrible spot to be in with their talent level and UNC has been pretty solid to start the year. But I think that this game means more to Iowa, who is playing at home, looking to take a major ACC scalp, and looking to justify its spot in the Top 10. The Hawkeyes always shoot and play better in their home gym. And I think that they will be a step faster than a UNC team that is still in the hangover range after their strong showing in the Maui Invitational last week.

2-Unit Play. Take #830 Rutgers (-3.5) over Syracuse (9:30 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 8)

When I saw the schedule for the Big Ten-ACC Showdown this game jumped off the page. However, Syracuse has actually been playing a lot better since Buddy Boeheim went down with COVID so I had to back this play down a bit. I still like Rutgers, though. They are the tougher, more physical, more aggressive team. Rutgers was robbed of the school's first NCAA berth in nearly 30 years when the tournament was cancelled last March. This squad doesn't get a lot of marquee moments. This is one. So I think that they are going to come to play. Again, I like the Orange without Boeheim. However, their offense is still kind of a mess and they are still too dependent on Joe Girard, who looks fat and slow and primed for a sophomore slump. Rutgers' defense is as good as any in the country. And since the Orange don't really run an offense I think the Scarlet Knights will be able to shut them down. The Knights should turn defense into offense, and that will give them confidence. And as long as Rutgers doesn't get sucked into jump shots all night they should crush the Orange on the interior. Go with the motivated home team.

3-Unit Play. Take #831 Illinois (+3.5) over Duke (9:30 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 8)

I know it seems crazy to bet against Duke in Cameron Indoor Stadium. But Cameron Indoor isn't Cameron Indoor without The Crazies. Michigan State pummeled the Blue Devils just last week. And Duke is about to find out the fact that Illinois is better than Michigan State. Look, we've already seen this with Kentucky. These freshmen-loaded teams are not performing at their normal level early in the season. The bizarre nature of the preseason and the lack of fans is stunting those teams. So it is not beyond the realm that Duke loses a second home game. The Blue Devils didn't even come close to covering the spread against Coppin State or Bellarmine. They haven't shown me anything, frankly. Illinois absolutely ravaged its first three opponents before getting brought back to earth in a 13-point ass-kicking by Baylor. Illinois is going to be ready for this game. And I think they want to make up for that weak effort against the Bears last week. I think they are the better team. And I think that Duke is vulnerable without its home court edge.

2-Unit Play. Take #836 USC (-10) over UC-Irvine (10 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 8)

Irvine is usually able to bully other mid-major teams around with a powerful post game. However, that isn't going to work against the Trojans. USC has NBA-caliber talent on the interior and they should be able to push the Anteaters around. The Trojans are coming off a loss to Connecticut and they should be looking to bounce back. I'll call for a blowout here.

2-Unit Play. 5-POINT TEASER: Take #831 Illinois (+8.5) over Duke (9:30 p.m.) AND Take #836 USC (-5) over UC-Irvine (10 p.m.)

1-Unit Play. Take #7522 UNC-Asheville (+1.5) over ETSU (7 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 8)

I think that this game will be a bloodbath. East Tennessee State is not as pathetic as I thought they were going to be. Steve Forbes did a great job of recruiting some talent before he left for Wake Forest. However, their top three scorers are all guys that are in their first season with the Bucs and this team is still trying to find its chemistry. They've already lost to Abilene Christian and Austin Peay and I think they will get dumped here. UNC-Asheville is just 1-2 on the season with a couple shady losses. However, they played their first three games without two of their best players, DeVon Baker and Coty Jude, both of whom were nursing injuries. I'm banking on them being back to full strength here, though.

Carpe diem. Good luck.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-08-2020, 03:24 PM
Paul Leiner

2000 Duke/Illinois Over

Can'tPickAWinner
12-08-2020, 03:25 PM
Totals 4 U

Dallas/Baltimore under 45 1/2

Purdue/Miami-Florida under 141 1/2

Creighton/Kansas under 147 1/2
Ohio State/Notre Dame over 140 1/2
North Carolina/Iowa under 156
Illinois/Duke over 147

Can'tPickAWinner
12-08-2020, 03:30 PM
Strike Point Sports

3-miami+2
3-tenn-5.5
3-ohio state-5.5
3-iowa-3
3-aus.peay+4

Can'tPickAWinner
12-08-2020, 03:31 PM
Jason Sharpe

3-purdue-2

Can'tPickAWinner
12-08-2020, 04:31 PM
Mike Tierney

JACKSON ST. @ MISS. STATE | 12/08 | 9:00 PM EST
MISS. STATE -18
ANALYSIS: After four cancellations, Jax State gets a game at last, and it’s not an enviable one. Mississippi State started 0-2 straight-up before evening its record with a pair of solid wins. G Iverson Molinar, who was absent the first three games, made like Allen -- his presumed namesake -- with a 15-point gem. Though the Tigers closed impressively last season, they still wound up with a losing record overall.

+270 6-3 IN LAST 9 CBB ATS PICKS
+288 4-1 IN LAST 5 MISSST ATS PICKS
1:27 PM

TENNESSEE ST. @ BELMONT | 12/08 | 7:30 PM EST
BELMONT -14.5
ANALYSIS: It’s a big ask for a team in its delayed opener to pick up on Belmont’s intricate offense. The Tigers had little luck in the two prior seasons with combatting the Bruins, having lost by 18 and 23 points in Nashville. Three returning starters provide T-State with some familiarity, but last season’s closing 0-4 ATS record on the road does not bode well. Belmont has four games under its belt, three of them outright wins.

12:43 PM

BRYANT @ ST. FRAN.-NY | 12/08 | 7:00 PM EST
BRYANT -3
ANALYSIS: How can you not side with a squad that poured in 138 points in its last outing? The game before, the Bulldogs settled for 93. The Terriers might have welcomed back all but one starter, but the previous edition went 13-18 straight-up and they might lack the conditioning in their oft-deferred opener to keep up with the ‘Dogs. Bryant also took Syracuse to the wire in its opener, falling by a point

12:41 PM

COLORADO @ TENNESSEE | 12/08 | 6:00 PM EST
COLORADO +5.5
ANALYSIS: The Buffaloes have been idle for about nine days, the Volunteers for about nine months. Some momentum remains from Colorado’s road wins over Kansas State and South Dakota by a combined 41 points, and a veteran roster with three seniors and two juniors in the mix for minutes should be unfazed by the pause in games. Plus, they welcome The Buffs welcome G D'Shawn Schwartz for his first appearance. Tennessee has been nagged by positive Covid tests affecting several players and coach Rick Barnes, who says two of them will sit out the opener. The Vols went 5-11 ATS at home a season ago.

+400 4-0 IN LAST 4 COLO ATS PICKS
+88 2-1 IN LAST 3 TENN ATS PICKS

Can'tPickAWinner
Larry Hartstein

N. CAROLINA @ IOWA | 12/08 | 7:35 PM EST
UNDER 158.5
ANALYSIS: This total has climbed too high, and now there's value on the Under. The Tar Heels' last six games dating to last season have stayed Under. Expect a high-scoring game but nothing like Iowa has played so far against lesser competition.

+504 15-9 IN LAST 24 CBB PICKS
12:58 PM

CREIGHTON @ KANSAS | 12/08 | 5:00 PM EST
CREIGHTON +4.5
ANALYSIS: This might be Greg McDermott's best team at Creighton yet, and as usual the Bluejays are an offensive powerhouse in shooting 52 percent from the field (they are among annual national leaders in that category). Kansas, meanwhile, is a bit fortunate to not have three losses already and has struggled to make shots at times in hitting only 44.6 percent from the field. KU is 2-5 ATS in its past seven overall, while Creighton has covered seven of its past eight vs. teams with winning records.

+90 2-1 IN LAST 3 KANSAS ATS PICKS
10:53 AM

CENT. ARKANSAS @ SAINT LOUIS | 12/08 | 8:00 PM EST
SAINT LOUIS -21
ANALYSIS: This is a huge number, but the Billikens are primed for another blowout win. They had their full lineup for the first time Saturday night and won 107-54 over Arkansas-Pine Bluff. They jumped out to a 36-4 lead in that one, and are making a case for a national ranking. Back Travis Ford's team to cover its seventh straight dating to last season.

12:10 AM

IOWA -4.5
ANALYSIS: The Hawkeyes have won their first three games by an average of 32.7 points, and I think they'll cover this modest number in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge. Iowa has won 16 of its last 17 home games. This will be by far the Hawkeyes' biggest test yet, but they have too much experience for the young Tar Heels. Lay it.

Can'tPickAWinner
Bill Marzano

RIDER @ ST. JOHN'S | 12/08 | 7:00 PM EST
ST. JOHN'S -19
ANALYSIS: St. John’s should have no problem here. Rider is picked to finish last in its conference. The Broncs were hammered by Syracuse and now face a Red Storm team off to a 4-1 start. St. John’s is averaging just over 82 points per game, while Rider managed just 53 points vs. the Orange. The Broncs have just four returning starters and their highest scorer is averaging only five points per game. The Red Storm offense is well balanced, with four starters averaging double digits in scoring.

+220 11-8 IN LAST 19 CBB ATS PICKS
2:51 PM

OHIO ST. @ NOTRE DAME | 12/08 | 7:30 PM EST
OHIO ST. -5.5
ANALYSIS: This is a great matchup between two really good teams, but the Fighting Irish could be at a disadvantage while missing a few key players. Ohio State has four players averaging double digits in scoring. The Buckeyes are off to a 3-0 start and are playing excellent defense. They are allowing just 58 points per game and holding opponents to just 33 percent from the floor, which ranks 14th in the nation. Notre Dame is struggling on defense and on the glass.

+220 11-8 IN LAST 19 CBB ATS PICKS

DALLAS @ BALTIMORE | 12/08 | 8:05 PM EST
DALLAS +9.5
ANALYSIS: The Cowboys are tough team to figure out. Dallas still has a chance to win their division, and with a little better play on defense, this team could be dangerous down the stretch. The Cowboys offense is second to last in the NFL with 23 turnovers and last in scoring defense, allowing 32 per game. They are last in takeaways and rushing yards allowed per game. Baltimore is on a three-game skid and had a short week of preparation after a very physical game vs Pittsburgh. The Ravens have the Browns on deck and can't get caught looking ahead, either. Baltimore is just 5-14 ATS in its last 19 games as a home favorite.

+295 4-1 IN LAST 5 NFL PICKS
+600 7-1 IN LAST 8 BAL ATS PICKS

Can'tPickAWinner
Matt Severance

DALLAS @ BALTIMORE | 12/08 | 8:05 PM EST
DALLAS +9.5

ANALYSIS: The Cowboys are tough team to figure out. Dallas still has a chance to win their division, and with a little better play on defense, this team could be dangerous down the stretch. The Cowboys offense is second to last in the NFL with 23 turnovers and last in scoring defense, allowing 32 per game. They are last in takeaways and rushing yards allowed per game. Baltimore is on a three-game skid and had a short week of preparation after a very physical game vs Pittsburgh. The Ravens have the Browns on deck and can't get caught looking ahead, either. Baltimore is just 5-14 ATS in its last 19 games as a home favorite.

+295 4-1 IN LAST 5 NFL PICKS
+600 7-1 IN LAST 8 BAL ATS PICKS

PURDUE @ MIAMI (FLA.) | 12/08 | 5:00 PM EST
PURDUE -145
ANALYSIS: This spread has raised from a pick'em because Miami could be without three key players: Senior guard and preseason All-ACC selection Chris Lykes and good-looking freshman forward Matt Cross are both questionable with injuries. Lykes seems the more likely one to sit. In addition, touted freshman recruit Earl Timberlake has yet to debut due to injury and is a few weeks away. Led by 7-foot-4 Zach Edey, the Boilers have a ton of size and should dominate down low regardless. I will take the moneyline, though, rather than give the 2.5 points simply because of the uncertainty on Lykes and Cross.

+90 2-1 IN LAST 3 CBB PICKS

3:03 PM

IOWA -4.5
ANALYSIS: Iowa has all five starters back and has rampaged through its schedule so far, while UNC comes off a loss to Texas in the Maui final. This spread feels like it should be at least a few points higher because it doesn't sound like Heels leading scorer and rebounder Garrison Brooks will play due to a sprained ankle suffered vs. the Horns. Even if he does, he clearly won't be 100 percent and Brooks was to be the main combatant to Iowa star Luke Garza, the National Player of the Year favorite.

+90 2-1 IN LAST 3 CBB ATS PICKS

Can'tPickAWinner
12-08-2020, 04:32 PM
Kenny White

12/8/2020 at 4:00 PM
Delaware Vs. MD Baltimore Co
2 Units: MD Baltimore Co +1.5 (-106)

12/8/2020 at 5:00 PM
Creighton Vs. Kansas
2 Units: Over 150 (-110)

12/8/2020 at 5:00 PM
Purdue Vs. Miami Florida
2 Units: Miami Florida +2 (-108)

12/8/2020 at 7:30 PM
North Carolina Vs. Iowa
2 Units: Iowa -3 (-110)

12/8/2020 at 7:30 PM
Ohio State Vs. Notre Dame
2 Units: Ohio State -6 (-107)

rocky57
12-08-2020, 06:01 PM
The Swami
Pro Elite (NFL ATS 12-3 last 15 Overall +89.20) - 10* Top Play Cowboys/Ravens Under 45.5

rocky57
12-08-2020, 06:03 PM
Matt Fargo (NFL) - 10* Ravens -8.5

rocky57
12-08-2020, 06:04 PM
Jonathan Willis (VegasInsider NFL) - Ravens/Cowboys Over 45.5

rocky57
12-08-2020, 06:06 PM
Thom Cunningham (CBB) - Iowa/North Carolina Under 157.5

rocky57
12-08-2020, 06:07 PM
Michael Crosson (CBB) - Iowa -3.5

rocky57
12-08-2020, 06:12 PM
David Schwab (VegasInsider)
CBB
Duke -3.5
Duke/Illinois Over 146.5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-08-2020, 06:17 PM
Bob Balfe

Iowa-3// nc

Can'tPickAWinner
12-08-2020, 06:18 PM
Sports Picks Weekly
Tuesday, December 8th 2020

NFL:
*Baltimore -8 (-115)
Baltimore/Cowboys Under -45 (-118)
Dallas Cowboys TT Under -17.5

NCAAB:
*Illinois +4 (-117)
*Miami FL +3 (-119)
Iowa -3
Rutgers -4*
Detroit +3
Montana/Georgia Over +144 (-116)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-08-2020, 06:18 PM
Mississippi Kid
NCAAB
Rutgers-3.5 1U
Kent ST -3 1U
NC vs Iowa UNDER V155.5 2U

Can'tPickAWinner
12-08-2020, 06:21 PM
TGR

NFL
Cowboys +9 ---- Cowboys - UNDER 45.5

NCAAB
Detroit U +2
Georgia -11
Idaho St. - Under 132

Can'tPickAWinner
TOP CONSENSUS HOOPS

NFL
COWBOYS +9 (vs.Ravens) @ 8:05 EST

===========================

NCAA BB
CREIGHTON +4 (vs. Kansas) @ 5:00 EST
IOWA -3 (vs. North Carolina) @ 7:30 EST
ST. LOUIS -21.5 (vs. Central Arkansas) @ 8:00 EST
COLORADO +6 (vs. Tennessee) @ 6:00 EST

Can'tPickAWinner
WUNDERDOG

Game: Coppin State Eagles (519) vs. Georgetown Hoyas (520)
Time: Tuesday 12/08 7:00 PM Eastern
Pick: UNDER 152 (-109)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-08-2020, 06:22 PM
BET ON HANK

Rutgers - OVER 140

Marquette - UNDER 145

Detroit U +2

Georgia -11

Yellow
12-08-2020, 06:45 PM
Essler 3* CBB

Iowa -4

Can'tPickAWinner
12-08-2020, 07:02 PM
11th Hour

6 DAL +9
4 DAL (1Q) +0.5
5 DAL/BAL u45.5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-08-2020, 07:20 PM
NCAA Basketball(BOB BALFE)
7;30 PM EST
Rotation #818
Iowa -3 over UNC
This is going to be a great basketball game. UNC is an experienced team and with Garrison Brooks healthy they can beat anybody. The problem is Brooks is not 100% with his ankle. This is a UNC team that is excellent at rebounding the basketball. The problem is Iowa puts the ball in net and doesn’t really miss. Iowa is a complete basketball team. The lack of rebounding outside of Garza might get them in trouble in March, but early on in the season the 1-2 punch of Garza and Weiskamp is incredible. This Hawkeyes team has the ability to shoot from every area of the court as well. This is a team that shares the ball well and hits their foul shots. This team will not beat themselves. Early in the year I think they have a big offensive advantage over UNC. Take Iowa

Can'tPickAWinner
12-08-2020, 07:29 PM
Sports breakers killer cap,mti group
Dall +8.5 ..4 play

Can'tPickAWinner
12-08-2020, 07:37 PM
4 Deep bets - Tommy G

WEDNESDAY

SIDES

Ravens -8.5 -110 (5u)
Ravens halftime/fulltime -180 (5u)
Ravens -16.5 +220 (1u)
Ravens -20.5 +380 (1u)

PROPS

Lamar ov 1.5 TD +110 (5u) MAX
Duvernay ov 27.5 yards -124 (5u) MAX
Boykin ov 8.5 yards (5u) MAX
Amari ov 4.5 rec -155 (5u) MAX
Dalton Interception YES -182 (3u) MAX
Lamar longest pass ov 31.5 (3u)
Schultz ov 3.5 rec -128 (3u)
1 TD each quarter +195 (2 to win 3.9)
1 FG in each quarter +490 (1 to win 4.9)
Safety +1150 (.2 units)
Balt D TD +430 (1u)

NCAAB

7:30Notre dame +5.5 (2u)
UNC +3.5 (2u)
9:30 Illinois +4 (2u)