PDA

View Full Version : Service Plays Wednesday 12/16/20

Can'tPickAWinner
12-14-2020, 09:59 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-16-2020, 10:00 AM
NICK BORRMAN

Game: Lens at Monaco
Date/Time: Dec 16 2020 3:00 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play Rating: 5%
Play: Total OVER 2.75 (-110)

France Ligue 1

Monaco is a team that dictates the pace of the game no matter who they play. They are averaging the 3rd highest xG average in the league at 1.98 per game while Lens is #4 at 1.65 xG. At home, Monaco's xG this season climbs all the way to 2.71 as they are creating enough chances each game to cover this total themself.

Thus, Monaco has the highest O-U mark in the league at 11-3 including 6-1 at home and have played to seven straight Overs. They should have no problem controlling the pace once again in this match which Lens is OK with and will get their chances as well.

TAKE OVER 2.75 GOALS

Line Parameter: 5% at 2.75 up to -130, 4% at 3.0

Can'tPickAWinner
12-16-2020, 10:01 AM
bettingmartingale
Italy : Serie A
Genoa – AC Milan
AC Milan -1.5
Odds : 2.20 / 2 units

dawggy
12-16-2020, 10:29 AM
L.V CRIS

Game: (653) Richmond at (654) Vanderbilt
Date/Time: Dec 16 2020 1:00 PM EST
Play Rating: 2%
Play: Vanderbilt +6.5 (-110)

Vanderbilt +6.5. Some 7's around
2p

Game: (677) Butler at (678) Villanova
Date/Time: Dec 16 2020 7:00 PM EST
Play Rating: 3%
Play: Villanova -12.5 (-110)

Villanova -12.5 (35)

Game: (691) Tennessee Tech at (692) Jacksonville State
Date/Time: Dec 16 2020 8:30 PM EST
Play: Tennessee Tech +7.0 (-110)

TN TECH +7 (3%)

Game: (673) Memphis at (674) Tulane
Date/Time: Dec 16 2020 9:00 PM EST
Play: Tulane +10.0 (-110)

Tulane +10 (3%)

Game: (701) Montana at (702) Washington
Date/Time: Dec 16 2020 11:00 PM EST
Play: Montana +7.5 (-110)

Montana +7.5 (3%)

golden contender
12-16-2020, 11:21 AM
Huge Hump day card has the Soccer Serie A Play of the year going early along with a rare 22-1 Top rated 6* in NCAAB and a big Platinum Supreme blowout in evening action. French Ligue 1 comp play below

The Soccer comp play in French Ligue 1 is on Lille over Dijon at 1:00 eastern. Liille 1 is at the top of the table with 29 points from 14 matches and come in off a nice home win over Bordeaux. Dijon will likely be relegated as they have just 1 win from their last 14 games and are home off a 1-1 road draw against Nantes. Lille has revenger for a 1-0 loss in their last encounter but have won 4 of the last 5 in the series. Look for lille to serve up some revenge. On Wednesday the Italian league Serie A League Soccer play of the year is up along with an afternoon 22-1 Top Rated 6* NCAAB Court Crusher and an evening Platinum Supreme move. See us on facebook to jump on. For the soccer comp play on Lille. Rob V- GC Sports

Can'tPickAWinner
12-16-2020, 11:44 AM
Vernon Croy

7-Unit Play - #670 Purdue -5 -110 over Ohio State (Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at 7:00 PM)

Take Purdue ATS as my top college basketball pick for Wednesday night. This pick falls into one of my top college basketball systems and I have Purdue winning this game by 9+ points here tonight. Purdue is 6-2 against the spread in their last 8 home games when playing a team that has a winning record on the road and I believe they are the superior team in this matchup. Purdue will be able to dominate the boards against the Buckeyes here tonight and they are also the better shooting team knocking down 48.8% as a team at home this season. Ohio State has shot just 44.2% as a team this season and their opponents have shot 40% against them from being on the arc. Purdue's opponents have shot just 27.4% against them from beyond the arc this season and just 37.8% against them overall. Play Purdue ATS

Can'tPickAWinner
Scott Spreitzer

5-Unit Play: Take 662 Marshall -7 over Toledo (6 p.m., Wed., Dec. 16)
Marshall has already taken care of business in relatively easy fashion against teams in Toledo's class. The Herd handled Wright State and Ohio by 16 and 14 points, respectively. The matchup is in their favor again. Toledo is having a tough time making 2-pointers, connecting on 41.9% of their attempts, which ranks 287th in the nation. Marshall is 20th in the nation in defending inside the arc, holding teams to 40% 2-point shooting. At the same time, the Herd are making nearly 60% of their own shots inside the arc. They're also excellent in effective FG percentage at both ends of the floor. The backcourt tandem of Taevion Kinsey & Jarrod West should put the Herd over the top in this one. I'm laying the points with Marshall on Wednesday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.

3-Unit Play: Take 690 SMU -12 over East Carolina (8 p.m., Wed., Dec. 16)
There's a lot of returning experience on both teams but it's the SMU Mustangs who have the talent advantage. SMU had a terrific campaign last season and might have done some damage if the pandemic didn't shut things down. Four starters return from a 19-win season and SMU has a terrific backcourt, bench depth, and better than average size inside. The schedule was fairly easy to start the season but SMU proved their worth with a win over Dayton last time out. ECU is taking a big step up in level of competition and needing OT to beat KenPom's 224th-ranked team (UNCW), while sneaking by 299th North Florida leaves something to be desired. ECU ranks 211th in 2-point shooting despite facing five weak opponents. SMU is strong at both ends of the floor inside and beyond the arc and we'll back them here. I'm laying the points with SMU on Wednesday.

Can'tPickAWinner
Strike Point Sports

3-Unit Play. #689 Take East Carolina (+12) over SMU (8 p.m., Wednesday, December 16)
I think a lot of this SMU team, but this is too many points to be laying in this match-up. ECU has played five games and won all of them. The Mustangs haven't played in more than a week, and I am more than confident this Pirates team can make this one interesting. East Carolina has a 20-point scorer it Jayden Gardner and some team momentum from its previous winning streak. Take the points with the underdog here.

7-Unit Play. #694 Take Tulane (+10) over Memphis (9 p.m., Wednesday, December 16)
Oddsmakers are showing they are way too fixated on preseason predictions than what's happening on the court. Tulane is 4-0, and while I am not going to sell you this is Top 25 material, this is a great start for a program that brought in proven head coach Ron Hunter and also managed huge upgrades via the transfer portal. You can't argue against winning. Tulane's last two games were wins by a combined 31 points, and three of its four victories saw opponents held under 60 points. This Memphis team isn't the same "sexy bunch" that had last year's hype. Penny Hardaway's team has already lost three games outright as favorites, so this is a pretty good indication Vegas has struggled to rate this team. Memphis is full of athletes. But they don't shoot the ball efficiently, just 41 percent from the field with only 30 percent from three. For Tulane, they took care of business the first couple weeks of the season, and in the process built up a lot of confidence for this home game to begin conference play. You'd be lying to yourself if you didn't think this Green Wave team believed they could beat Memphis tonight. This is a ton of points, and my money is firmly behind the home underdog to come up with a strong performance that covers this number.
Best of Luck - Strike Point Sports

Can'tPickAWinner
Indian Cowboy

7 - S. Hampton +.5 -135 over Arsenal

Can'tPickAWinner
12-16-2020, 11:45 AM
MISSISSIPPI KID
NCAAB
Richmond -6.5 1U
Pitt -3 2U
Mercer +4.5 1U
Villanova -12 1U
Samford -1 1U

citybeat
12-16-2020, 11:56 AM
Date
Expert
Rating
Game
Play

Dec 16
Dwayne Bryant
3%
[CBB] (657) Texas San Antonio at (658) Oregon State

Time: 5:00 PM EST
Total Under 150.0 (-110)

Analysis: COLLEGE BASKETBALL TOTALS CLUB – HUGE SAVINGS!Dwayne is #1 All-Time at WagerTalk in profit from college hoops totals plays. Why buy daily packages for $25 and up when you can get every single CBB total that DB releases all the way through the Final Four for just $299? HUGE SAVINGS! wt.buzz/db (http://wt.buzz/db)

5 PM ET -- College Basketball
657 Texas San Antonio
658 Oregon State
PLAY --> UNDER 150 (-110)
BET SIZE --> 3% at 148 or better
NO PLAY at 147.5 or lower
My college hoops totals system is a combination of relevant statistical data from KenPom.com, history involving similar games (researched through the SDQL database), and current market data. A play is made when enough of these factors align. The size of the play is determined by a combination of how many of these factors align, how much value is perceived, and how confident I am about the play.

Date
Expert
Rating
Game
Play

Dec 16
Dwayne Bryant
3%
[CBB] (679) Samford at (680) Troy

Time: 7:00 PM EST
Total Under 148.0 (-110)

Analysis: COLLEGE BASKETBALL TOTALS CLUB – HUGE SAVINGS!Dwayne is #1 All-Time at WagerTalk in profit from college hoops totals plays. Why buy daily packages for $25 and up when you can get every single CBB total that DB releases all the way through the Final Four for just $299? HUGE SAVINGS! wt.buzz/db (http://wt.buzz/db)

7 PM ET -- College Basketball
679 Samford
680 Troy
PLAY --> UNDER 148 (-110)
BET SIZE --> 3% at 146 or better
NO PLAY at 145.5 or lower
My college hoops totals system is a combination of relevant statistical data from KenPom.com, history involving similar games (researched through the SDQL database), and current market data. A play is made when enough of these factors align. The size of the play is determined by a combination of how many of these factors align, how much value is perceived, and how confident I am about the play.

Date
Expert
Rating
Game
Play

Dec 16
Dwayne Bryant
3%
[CBB] (691) Tennessee Tech at (692) Jacksonville State

Time: 8:30 PM EST
Total Under 132.5 (-110)

8:30 PM ET -- College Basketball
691 Tennessee Tech
692 Jacksonville State
PLAY --> UNDER 132.5 (-110)
BET SIZE --> 3% at 130.5 or better
NO PLAY at 130 or lower

Analysis: Dwayne is #1 All-Time at WagerTalk in profit from college hoops totals plays. Why buy daily packages for $25 and up when you can get every single CBB total that DB releases all the way through the Final Four for just $299? HUGE SAVINGS! wt.buzz/db (http://wt.buzz/db)

11 PM ET -- College Basketball
701 Montana
702 Washington
PLAY --> UNDER 131.5 (-110)
BET SIZE --> 3% at 129.5 or better
NO PLAY at 129 or lower

Date
Expert
Rating
Game
Play

Dec 16
Dwayne Bryant
3%
[CBB] (701) Montana at (702) Washington

Time: 11:00 PM EST
Total Under 131.5 (-110)

Dec 16
Dwayne Bryant
5%
[CBB] (703) Northeastern at (704) Syracuse

Time: 3:00 PM EST
Total Under 144.5 (-110)

3 PM ET -- College Basketball
703 Northeastern
704 Syracuse
PLAY --> UNDER 144.5 (-110)
BET SIZE --> 5% at 142.5 or better
BET SIZE --> 4% at 141.5 or 142
BET SIZE --> 3% at 140.5 or 141
NO PLAY at 140 or lower

citybeat
12-16-2020, 11:57 AM
Dec 16
Dwayne Bryant
5%

Total Under 144.5 (-110)

703 Northeastern
704 Syracuse
NO PLAY at 140 or lower

Can'tPickAWinner
12-16-2020, 01:08 PM
Alan Harris
3 Unit Play. Take #687/688 Oral Roberts vs Oklahoma Over 159.5 (8:00 PM, Wednesday, December 16)

Oral Roberts has posted a 5-1 record to the over in their last six road games and they have gone an excellent 21-8 to the over in their last 29 on the road where they were catching points. They have also gone up and over the number in six of their last eight versus a team with a winning % of .600 or higher and they are a lights out 38-17 to the over in their last 55 off a straight up win. Oklahoma has been an over team as well in the spot they are in here tonight as they have gone 5-2 to the over in their last seven where they were listed as a favorite and they are 4-1-1 to the over in their last six following a straight up win. Throw in the fact that the Sooners are also 10-3 to the over at home when facing a team with a losing record on the road while the Golden Eagles are 39-17 to the over as an underdog and that's where we'll have our play as we think both teams are going to try and push the pace a bit in Norman on Wednesday night.

Can'tPickAWinner
Doc?s Sports
4 Unit Play. Take #663 Pittsburgh -3 over Miami (6p.m., Wednesday, December 16 ACCN) The Hurricanes are banged up with a ton of injuries and they cannot shoot the ball at all from the arc. They are 4 for 36 from the three-point line over their last two games. The Panthers have a nice win at Northwestern and will win this game as well. The Hurricanes are 9-19 ATS in their last 28 games played on Wednesday.

4 Unit Play. Take #670 Purdue -5 over Ohio State (7p.m., Wednesday, December 16 BTN) On paper this line is begging you to take Ohio State, but an unranked favorite over a ranked team is always a recipe for success in college basketball gambling. Throw in the fact that Ohio State will be without E.J. Liddell and Seth Towns and expect Purdue to win this game by double digits. The Boilers are just a different team at home and tonight will be no different. Ohio State is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 road games. Purdue is 38-14 ATS in their last 52 games played on Wednesday.

4 Unit Play. Take #674 Tulane +10 over Memphis (9p.m., Wednesday, December 16 ESPN2) Memphis is overrated again this season and the Penny Hardaway experiment does not seem to be an improvement over Tubby Smith. Tulane has not played anyone this year, but they are 4-0 and I believe they can keep this game in single digits. The Tigers are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games. Tulane is 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games as an underdog.

Best of Luck - Doc's Sports

Can'tPickAWinner
Indian Cowboy Soccer
7-unit Play. #101014. Competition: English Premier League. Take Southampton +0.5(-135) over Arsenal. (Wednesday @ 1:00 pm et) (For this to Win, Southampton must Win or Draw, Regulation + Injury time).

Note, another 2-1 day in College Basketball yesterday, that's back to back 2-1 Days and 5 of 7 Winning Days, we are rolling in CBB and we can't wait for another 3-0 possibility day as we had already once during this stretch. We are riding a great run in Soccer as we drop this 7-unit mid-week Premier League Play. Currently on a 7-1 +2000 run we cashed in yesterday with a great winner on the Over as Wolves got past Chelsea. For this Play on Wednesday, we like the visitors to continue Arsenal's struggles. Southampton currently sit in fourth place in the League, 11-points ahead of Arsenal as they have won their last two and are coming off a 3-0 home win over Sheffield United. The visitors are 3-1-1 in their last five and are riding a five-match unbeaten run on the road, beating Brighton 2-1 last week. Arsenal's struggles seem to only get worse after their 1-0 home loss to 17th place Burnley. They are now 2-3-0 in their last five matches and have lost their last four in a row in the Premier League. Southampton have not won at Arsenal since November 1987, the longest span of matches without winning at anyone side in the Premier League era. Arsenal won the last meeting 2-0 at Southampton with these two sides drawing 2-2 at Arsenal last season.

Can'tPickAWinner
Robert Ferringo
3-Unit Play. Take #653 Richmond (-5.5) over Vanderbilt (1 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 16)

Richmond got body slammed by a bigger, stronger, more physical West Virginia team on Sunday. I think they will be ready to bounce back here. Vanderbilt isn't pathetic. But they aren't very good either. And they've only played on game since Nov. 28 so I'm not sure how sharp they are going to be. These two teams played a 93-92 barn burner last year. But the two guys that led Vandy, Aaron Nesmith (34 points) and Saben Lee (24), are both gone. Richmond has everyone back. I just don't think that Vanderbilt is in condition to take on a Top 25-caliber team here. And an angry Spiders squad should be ready to rebound from a poor effort with a blowout win here.

1-Unit Play. Take #655 Massachusetts (-3.5) over LaSalle (Noon, Wednesday, Dec. 16)

6-Unit Play. Take #670 Purdue (-4.5) over Ohio State (7 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 16)

I don't like this Ohio State team and I think that they are one of the most overrated squads in the country. They have played a bunch of nobodies and haven't been all that impressive while doing so, barely holding off Cleveland State and Mass-Lowell. I don't love Purdue. But I will admit that they have been better than I thought they would be. They are young but they play hard and Matt Painter has everyone on this team rowing in the same direction. They are a second half collapse away from a four-game winning streak and the Boilermakers are always ferocious at home. The Buckeyes might be without E.J. Liddell in this one and I think they are going to have trouble finding answers on the offensive end.

2-Unit Play. Take #678 Villanova (-12.5) over Butler (7 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 16)

Butler hasn't played in three weeks. This is a team that is going to take a major step back this season after losing stud Kamar Baldwin and several other key contributors form last year's 22-win squad. It is a clear rebuilding season and I don't think they are prepared for this game at all. Villanova was able to hit the jets and erase a 13-point deficit - turning it into a 13-point win - against a tough Georgetown team last time out. Villanova has been playing well and is in form. I don't see any reason why they can't hammer a rusty Butler squad here.

1-Unit Play. Take #698 Arizona State (-13.5) over UTEP (9 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 16)

At some point things will click for Arizona State. They are coming off two poor efforts, getting rolled by San Diego State and then barely squeaking by Grand Canyon. UTEP isn't terrible. But they have some issues on offense. And if they go through any prolonged scoring droughts in this game they are going to get rolled.

1-Unit Play. Take #7105 UNC-Asheville (+5.5) over Tennessee-Chattanooga (7 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 16)

UT-C's best player, David Jean-Baptiste, decided that he was going to transfer. It was pretty sudden and he decided it after their last game. This team is No. 312 in bench minutes so losing their top starter is a blow. The Mocs are 6-0, but two of those wins have come against D-II teams. Their other wins have come by 8, 7, 10 and 9 points, so it's not like they have been blowing people out. UNC-Ashville needs to get Devon Baker back from injury. When they do they will have all five starters and their top two bench players back from last year's team. They are coming off three straight wins and I think that they will be competitive in this one.

2-Unit Play. Take #7109 Florida International (-1.5) over Florida-Gulf Coast (7 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 16)

Florida-Gulf Coast is in a killer letdown spot here after their big win over Miami. There are several caveats about that win, though. Miami was without its best player, Chris Lykes, and five minutes into the game the Hurricanes lost their second best player, Kameron McGusty. They also played without key big man Rodney Miller, so Miami was down three of its top eight guys. Miami also went on to shoot 3-for-19 (16%) from 3-point range. I don't think Gulf Coast will be that lucky today. FIU beat them by 18 points when they met last year. This FIU team is not as strong. However, they still play the same up-tempo, full court pressure defense. And they are facing a Gulf Coast team that's been horrific about turning the ball over the last two years. The only reason this isn't a much bigger play is that FIU is a little banged up. But if they get some of their guys back they should roll through UF-GC here.

2-Unit Play. 5-POINT TEASER: Take #695 TCU (+10) over Oklahoma State (9 p.m.) AND Take #7105 UNC-Asheville (+10.5) over Tennessee-Chattanooga (7 p.m.)

Carpe diem. Good luck.

Can'tPickAWinner
Indian Cowboy
3-Unit Play. #663. Take Pittsburgh -3 over Miami (Wednesday @ 6pm est)

We look forward to have another 2-1 day or better. Note, 7-Unit Soccer Selection at 1pm as we are on a 7-1 Soccer Run and 18-6 Soccer Run for +5400. Note, we have the NBA Starting in 6 Days and we posted +9200 last year and we simply cannot wait. Great 6-0 Run in the NHL as we closed out last season and that starts in a couple week s as well. Nice 2-1 day in CBB yesterday as that makes back to back 2-1 days, and as per today's selection, we like Pittsburgh today. They get back a key transfer today given the new transfer rules and frankly Pitt has looked good so far. This team is 4-1 so far, they beat Drexel by 9 points and even beat Northwestern on the road by 1 point which is fantastic. Yes, they lost to St Francis PA but that is ok, that was their first game of the year and since then they have done well. Miami beat Purdue which was shocking but then they laid the absolute biggest egg to Florida Gulf Coast due to all these injuries and I simply thing that Pittsburgh is too healthy and as they kick off the start of the ACC, I think they likely do well here.

3-Unit Play. #668. Take Georgia State -4.5 over Mercer (Wednesday @ 6pm est)

Georgia State got thumped by Mercer earlier this year and I think the undefeated Mercer Bears go down here to Georgia State who is going to be ticked off coming into this game. Remember, State also beat Georgia Tech as well and this team can absolutley ill afford to lose another game to Mercer who is an in-state school and we like Georgia State to get back on track here with a big win over Mercer and not get thumped like they did earlier this year.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-16-2020, 01:09 PM
Doug Upstone
3 Unit Play. Take #661 Toledo +6.5 over Marshall (6:00 p.m. ET, Wednesday, Dec. 16)
Marshall is one of the teams favored to win Conference USA this season and is off to a sharp 4-0 start. Toledo was picked to be a contender in the MAC and to this point, they have underachieved at 4-3. The Thundering Herd do almost everything well, but their biggest weakness is they are somewhat below average shooting and defending the three-ball. That happens to be Rockets strength, connecting on over 40% from deep in averaging 10 a game and at the same time only allowing 28.8% from behind the arc. Marshall has frequently covered against teams that take 21 or more deep shots like Toledo, but the margin of victory is only 4.1 PPG in those last 21 instances. The Rockets hang tough to cover.
3 Unit Play. Take #694 Notre Dame +4 over Duke (9:00 p.m. ET, Wednesday, Dec. 16)
Talent-wise Duke is better than Notre Dame, but the Blue Devils look to have a squad that will take time to develop. By February, my guess the Dukies would be a larger favorite in this matchup, but if you have seen them play, they lack an identity. Coach K's club does various things well in spurts but seldom maintains consistency except for a few minutes at to time which ends up be a choppy showing. The Fighting Irish have started well in most games, but when things get tough, they lose their poise. Though they played dreadfully in the second half at Kentucky after having a big lead, that was a building block victory for a team that plays hard and hangs in. With Notre Dame 13-4 ATS at home off a close road win by three points or less, they could win outright.
On a 9-3 run the last eight days, picking up $1,760 profit. Consider a weekly or monthly package and keep more money in your pocket!
Good Luck, Let's Roll,
Doug

Longslab242
12-16-2020, 01:11 PM
BROCK PAGE PATREON

OHIO ST +4
DRAKE -6
CHATTANOOGA -5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-16-2020, 02:47 PM
Sports Picks Weekly
Wednesday, December 16th 2020

NCAAB:
*Tulane +10
*Northeastern +18 (-117)
Oregon St. -8
Miami +3
TCU/ Oklahoma St +135 (-117)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-16-2020, 02:47 PM
11th: Hour NCAAB
6 Units: 670 PURDUE-5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-16-2020, 02:48 PM
Worlds Worst Picker

Peabodys Pick

Ohio st

We Take

Purdue

Can'tPickAWinner
12-16-2020, 05:50 PM
The Sharp Plays

Pittsburgh -2.5 (NCAAB)
TCU +5 (NCAAB)
Purdue -5 (NCAAB)
Montana +8

Can'tPickAWinner
Balfe
Pitt -3/mia 6est
So.fla +8.5/ Cincy 7est
Ea.caro +12/ smu. 8est
ND +4/ duke. 9est

Can'tPickAWinner
CleInsiderSports

NCAAB (21-16 57%)
UTSA +8.5
Toledo +7.5
Purdue -5

Can'tPickAWinner
ASAwins AAC Total of the Month! 85%!
Game: (671) South Florida at (672) Cincinnati
Date/Time: Dec 16 2020 7:00 PM EST
Betting Line Provider:Consensus Line
Play Rating: 4%
Play: Total Under 132.0 (-110)

Can'tPickAWinner
Al Demarco

15 dime - Villanova

Can'tPickAWinner
Jason Sharpe

4* Ohio St Under 133.5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-16-2020, 05:51 PM
Linebacker Sports

Samford-1.5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-16-2020, 05:51 PM
MISSISSIPPI KID
Added
Marshal -7.5 1U
TCU +5 1U

Can'tPickAWinner
12-16-2020, 06:31 PM
TGR

Major Play --- MARSHALL -7

Can'tPickAWinner
12-16-2020, 06:31 PM
JIM POWERS

Notre Dame +3.5 over Duke

Can'tPickAWinner
12-16-2020, 06:32 PM
Big Al
Duke

Can'tPickAWinner
12-16-2020, 06:33 PM
WUNDERDOG

Game: Sam Houston Bearkats (117) @ Texas Longhorns (118)
Time: Wednesday 12/16 7:00 PM Eastern
Pick: OVER 143 (-109)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-16-2020, 06:36 PM
Ben Burns

cbb

Gow Arizona st

Can'tPickAWinner
12-16-2020, 06:41 PM
executive

300 Duke

Can'tPickAWinner
12-16-2020, 06:47 PM
Vegas Elite
Arizona st -13
Duke ML
Ohio st +6.5
all 10 Units

GoGetEm
12-17-2020, 03:40 PM
Date
Expert
Rating
Game
Play

Dec 16
Dwayne Bryant
3%
[CBB] (657) Texas San Antonio at (658) Oregon State

Time: 5:00 PM EST
Total Under 150.0 (-110)

Analysis: COLLEGE BASKETBALL TOTALS CLUB – HUGE SAVINGS!

Dwayne is #1 All-Time at WagerTalk in profit from college hoops totals plays. Why buy daily packages for $25 and up when you can get every single CBB total that DB releases all the way through the Final Four for just $299? HUGE SAVINGS! wt.buzz/db (http://wt.buzz/db)

5 PM ET -- College Basketball
657 Texas San Antonio
658 Oregon State
PLAY --> UNDER 150 (-110)
BET SIZE --> 3% at 148 or better
NO PLAY at 147.5 or lower

Date
Expert
Rating
Game
Play

Dec 16
Dwayne Bryant
3%
[CBB] (679) Samford at (680) Troy

Time: 7:00 PM EST
Total Under 148.0 (-110)

Dwayne is #1 All-Time at WagerTalk in profit from college hoops totals plays. Why buy daily packages for $25 and up when you can get every single CBB total that DB releases all the way through the Final Four for just $299? HUGE SAVINGS! wt.buzz/db (http://wt.buzz/db)

7 PM ET -- College Basketball
679 Samford
680 Troy
PLAY --> UNDER 148 (-110)
BET SIZE --> 3% at 146 or better
NO PLAY at 145.5 or lower

Date
Expert
Rating
Game
Play

Dec 16
Dwayne Bryant
3%
[CBB] (691) Tennessee Tech at (692) Jacksonville State

Time: 8:30 PM EST
Total Under 132.5 (-110)

8:30 PM ET -- College Basketball
691 Tennessee Tech
692 Jacksonville State
PLAY --> UNDER 132.5 (-110)
BET SIZE --> 3% at 130.5 or better
NO PLAY at 130 or lower

Analysis: Dwayne is #1 All-Time at WagerTalk in profit from college hoops totals plays. Why buy daily packages for $25 and up when you can get every single CBB total that DB releases all the way through the Final Four for just $299? HUGE SAVINGS! wt.buzz/db (http://wt.buzz/db)

11 PM ET -- College Basketball
701 Montana
702 Washington
PLAY --> UNDER 131.5 (-110)
BET SIZE --> 3% at 129.5 or better
NO PLAY at 129 or lower

Date
Expert
Rating
Game
Play

Dec 16
Dwayne Bryant
3%
[CBB] (701) Montana at (702) Washington

Time: 11:00 PM EST
Total Under 131.5 (-110)

Dec 16
Dwayne Bryant
5%

Total Under 144.5 (-110)

703 Northeastern
704 Syracuse
NO PLAY at 140 or lower

Thank you