PDA

View Full Version : Service Plays Sunday 1/3/21

Can'tPickAWinner
12-29-2020, 12:11 AM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

dawggy
12-30-2020, 07:14 AM
LAS VEGAS CRIS

Game: (119) Atlanta Falcons at (120) Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Date/Time: Jan 3 2021 1:00 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Bookmaker
Play Rating: 4%
Play: Tampa Bay Buccaneers -6.0 (-114)

Tampa Bay -6 -115 (4%) This game qualifies at -6.

Game: (101) Washington Football Team at (102) Philadelphia Eagles
Date/Time: Jan 3 2021 8:20 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play: Washington Football Team -125

Lexdeoh20189
12-31-2020, 02:46 AM
Doc's Sports (https://www.betfirm.com/docs-sports/): Take #117 Minnesota Vikings over Detroit Lions (1p.m., Sunday, January 3 FOX) Both teams are just playing out the string, but Detroit is currently one of the two worst teams in the league. Detroit has dropped six straight games against Minnesota (0-5-1 ATS). Minnesota still has a strong offense, and they will be able to outscore Detroit in this game. The favorite is 6-0 ATS in the last 6 games between the Vikings and Lions. Detroit is 8-18 ATS in their last 26 games

Can'tPickAWinner
12-31-2020, 05:59 AM
Pick Made: Dec 28 2020 8:25PM PST

HITMAN | NFL Side
Sun, 01/03/21 - 4:25 PM

127 SEA -3.0 (-105) Bookmaker (https://pregame.com/game-center) vs 128 SFX
double-dime bet

Analysis:

THIS IS A FIRST HALF BET

I make this game Seattle -6 for the full game, but the reason we are playing the first half is because of uncertainty with how long Seattle will play their starters.

Pete Carroll has said Seattle will play their starters and shoot for the number one seed. However, if Green Bay or New Orleans gets up big in the second half, there is an outside chance Seattle could pull some starters.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-31-2020, 05:59 AM
Pick Made: Dec 29 2020 11:38AM PST

HITMAN | NFL Side
Sun, 01/03/21 - 4:25 PM

111 TEN -7.0 (-115) Pinnacle (https://pregame.com/game-center) vs 112 HOU
triple-dime bet

Analysis:

It is often a mistake to assume rational coaching and organizational decisions. But we can all assume that the Houston Texans would be making a huge mistake to start Deshaun Watson against the Titans, and that they will think logically about it and sit their star quarterback.

Watson is dealing with an injury to his throwing arm, and from the information I have read, I believe it's more likely then not that Watson sits this one out. The Texans will be without their two starting offensive tackles for this game as well, further enticing the Texans to sit their star quarterback.

If Watson is 100% healthy, I make this line Titans -6.5. However, the matchups and motivation heavily favor the Titans. We have a top tier Titans offense going against a Texans defense that is in the discussion for the worst defense in the NFL. The Texans defense in their previous game against the Bengals allowed Brandon Allen and a previously lifeless Bengals offense to score 37 points and gain 7.6 YPP. No team in the NFL is worse aÃgainst the run this season than Houston.

If Watson does not play, I have the Texans power rated in the Jaguars tier of ineptitude (Titans -11.5 would be my line)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-31-2020, 06:00 AM
Pick Made: Dec 30 2020 10:53AM PST

HITMAN | NFL Side
Sun, 01/03/21 - 1:00 PM

117 MIN -0.5 (-120) BetOnline (https://pregame.com/game-center) vs 118 DET
double-dime bet

Analysis:

2* 6 PT TEASER: Vikings -0.5/Eagles +7.5 -120

Can'tPickAWinner
12-31-2020, 06:01 AM
Pick Made: Dec 30 2020 11:12AM PST

HITMAN | NFL Side
Sun, 01/03/21 - 1:00 PM

109 PIT 10.0 (-110) William Hill (https://pregame.com/game-center) vs 110 CLE
double-dime bet

Analysis:

I made this game Steelers +1 with Big Ben, and Rudolph is not a 9 point downgrade off of Big Ben. Yes, I know the Browns " need to win", but that is being overpriced, especially with Tomlin saying the Steelers will only be resting a select few starters and the Browns are dealing with potential availability issues with multiple offensive players.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-31-2020, 09:00 AM
Ben Burns

NFL GOY

Giants +3

Can'tPickAWinner
01-01-2021, 01:28 AM
Indian Cowboy

7-Unit Play. #101. Take Washington Redskins -2 over Philadelphia Eagles (Sunday @ 8:20pm est)
Ron Rivera might make his first playoff game since 2015. I love that this team decided to let go of Dwayne Haskins as if you didn't have your players attentions before, you ceratinly have it now. Why aren't moe people talking about the Redskins? This team is favored here for a reason. They were the first team to beat the Steelers. They nearly beat the Seahawks - and that was with Hasksins who was not playing well. They nearly beat a very good Panthers team but had to overcome 2 interceptions by Haskins and Heinke played well. If anyone tells you Heinke is not a good player, laugh it off. He threw for a touchdown and is a relatively effective quarterback and he knows this Ron Rivera system inside and out - he was with him in Carolina. The Redskins are playing loose, they have one of the best defensive fronts in all of Football and frankly, Washington has quality playmakers that can get it done too. Remember, Washington is 6-9 but 5 of those losses are to above .500 who are playoff teams or seeking the playoffs. They never did great against the Giants but that's also because they didn't get good QB play at that time with Haskins. This team really believes in Smith or Heinike as Heinike played ball at Old Dominion, he's always been an underdog and I think this defense can go against anyone and do well. We roll with the Redskins defense to make life hell for Hurts.

3-Unit Play. #131. Take Arizona Cardinals -3 over LA Rams (Sunday @ 4:25pm est)
The Cardinals went on the road to beat the Giants when they were coming off that hail mary loss if you remember. This team when the deck is stacked against them, they always step up. They lost to these Rams by 10 earlier this year but the difference here is the Cardinals have the best player, Hopkins, and they are dynamic on offense as Murray will play this game in order to make the playoffs. The Rams have no juice at all at this point - losing to the Jets and then following it up with a 9-20 loss at Seattle. Horrible, stick a fork in the Rams, they are done.

3-Unit Play. #107. Take Under 45 Dallas vs. New York Giants (Sunday @ 1pm est)
The last time these two teams faced each other, well over 60 points were scored. The Cowboys know the plaoyffs are on the line, they played decent defense against the Eagles of late and they have really shored up their defense as well as their running game of late. Plus, we like that this team plays before the Sunday Night game so they have to win. The same goes for the Giants whose strenght is that defensive front and after a couple of dud games, they show up too as we see this game going under this time around.

3-Unit Play. #121. Take Baltimore Ravens -12 over the Cincinnati Bengals (Sunday @ 1pm est)
You think these Ravens take a Bengals team lightly who beat the Steelers? No way. The Bengals then turn around and beat the Texans. The Bengals might not have Higgins in this game as well as Boyd, the Ravens will not take this team lightly, they are not in the playoffs yet, they need to win this game and take care of business and we see them not taking the Bengals lightly and will give it everything they have to ensure they likely post a win here.

3-Unit Play. #114. Take Carolina Panthers +6.5 over New Orleans Saints (Sunday @ 1pm est)
Bridgewater gets to face his old team that he went 5-0 for. The Panthers just went and beat the Redskins, have a fantastic defense that keeps getting better, this is their Super Bowl if you will, their playoff game and this team will want to keep building. This team has not quite at all and frankly, I think no coach has done more with less than Matt Rhule has. Ron Rivera inhereted a great defense - Rhule had all young guys and did great. Panthers play their hearts out and stay within the number here against the Saints.

3-Unit Play. #120. Take Tampa Bay Buccaneers -7 over Atlanta Falcons (Sunday @ 1pm est)
The Bucs were down by 17 points against the Falcons last time. No way they take them lightly this time. They were behind badly and then Brady did what he always does to my Falcons, he came back and beat them late. The Falcons have played great given their coach got fired and had a phenomenal game against the Chiefs, but they run into a Bucs team that wants to set history for Mike Evans as first player in Football in the NFL to get 7 straight 1,000+ Yard Seasons as he beats Randy Moss. Bucs have some seeding issues to deal with too, Falcons play hard, but Bucs don't take them lightly and start fast here and get it done.

dawggy
01-01-2021, 06:56 AM
LAS VEGAS CRIS

Game: (119) Atlanta Falcons at (120) Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Betting Line Provider: Bookmaker
Play: Tampa Bay Buccaneers -6.0 (-114)

Tampa Bay -6 -115 (4%) This game qualifies at -6.

Play: Washington Football Team -125[/QUOTE]

Game: (117) Minnesota Vikings at (118) Detroit Lions
Play: Detroit Lions +7.0 (-120)

Detroit Lions +7 (4%)
I dropped the ball on this one a bit. I ignored the game while worrying about all the Playoff scenarios in the other games. I'm a etroit fans and sometimes a little jaded, or I intentionally avoid Lions games. Etroit, has been officially renamed after last week because there is no “D” in Motown, as all were able to view last week on national TV.
Metrics have these teams even. Yes, I said that, and its true. I didn't believe it 1st either. Minnesota moved down to 31st in defense after that Saints beatdown that we had fun betting straight up and teasing. (Lost the under barely) sigh, MN has the 16th rated offense. Lions #19 offense somehow, and only the 24th D, The Lions come out as slightly better overall. So, I'm thinking to myself this week, i don't need to be throwing some garbage games in needlessly, lets tread lightly. For anyone still reading this, you should be wondering when I'm going to say it. I say it every week, and frankly, I don't recall the last game that we lost with our Mantra. I'll repeat it again because its music to our ears with so many successful wagers behind us.
Dont bet bad teams! Unless, they are getting points from another bad team!
I actually hadn't even thought about the Mantra until I started the write up. Lets get into what sounds supportive of our play. The Lions didn't get worse off injury wise, in fact, they are not in horrible shape. No Golladay, of course, but hes only played 3-4 games. Stafford is practicing lightly and wants to go. This guy is a real trouper, class act. Just like Verlander, if he can leave and be a winner elsewhere , more power to him. Indy < SF, NE, seem like possible fits. Stafford may sit out, but there is a serviceable backup that isn't making his 1st NFL start, unlike those Rams this week. Vikings have big issues. Cook has that offense run around him and when hes not there, oh boy, they have issues. Sadly, his father passed away and he will miss the game. Their kicker Baily is banged up and not practicing, the already horrid secondary is going to be stopping by the Home Depot parking lot for help on the way to the stadium, and there are all kinds of other significant injuries that are big issues.
I'm going over the injury reports, picturing Stafford playing at home off a humiliating loss that everyone talked about for days, against the Vikings with no corners, no cook and a plethora of other injured playes, and I'm getting 7 points. SOLD!
I couldn't believe the 7's were still available. People are sleeping on this one, even if Stafford can't go, this is an incredible value to have in a game.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-01-2021, 09:09 AM
HITMAN | NFL Side - Sunday, Jan 3 2021 4:25PM (http://www.therxforum.com/x-apple-data-detectors://0)
132 LOS 3.5(-110) Southpoint (https://pregame.com/game-center) vs 131 ARI double-dime bet

Analysis: The Rams defense matches up well against Kyler Murray. All season the Rams defense has limited mobile quarterbacks from running for big yardage, and Kyler Murray is one of the most run dependent quarterbacks in the NFL. Further complicating matters is the fact that Murray has a lower body injury that could impact his rushing ability. In Murray's previous matchup against the Rams, Murray threw for only 4.4 YPP despite completing a wide open 59 yard touchdown pass on his first throw due to a coverage bust.

The Cardinals offense is limited, and is dependent on Murray's rushing, and DeAndre Hopkins in the passing game. The Rams can shadow Hopkins with arguably the best cornerback in football in Jalen Ramsey.

As you can tell, I think the Rams defense can dominate this game. What about the Rams new quarterback John Wolford?

I will put my faith in Sean McVay as a play caller in this one. McVay has absolutely shredded the Cardinals during his tenure as the Rams head coach. McVay is 7-0 ATS against Arizona, and has won those games by an average of 21 points per game.

Wolford does have some mobility, and the Cardinals are 30th in the league in rushing yards allowed to opposing quarterbacks. Expect McVay to run the ball on a Cardinals defense ranked 26th in YPA allowed, and for McVay to run lots of bootlegs with Wolford.

Wolford just needs to not screw this game up, and cover a ugly, defensive battle. I expect that he will.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-01-2021, 09:10 AM
Doc sports

nfl

6-gbay-5.5
4-philly+120
3-denver-2.5
3-colts-14
2-browns-9
2-miami+3

Can'tPickAWinner
01-01-2021, 09:10 AM
Martin Green

English Premier League

Chelsea vs. Manchester City

Manchester City to win (+130)
Under 3.5 goals (-200)

Manchester City will head to London to face Chelsea on Sunday after managing to contain a COVID-19 outbreak on the squad.

Positive tests for defender Kyle Walker, striker Gabriel Jesus and two members of the backroom staff were confirmed on Christmas Day. Both players missed Man City's 2-0 victory over Newcastle on December 26.

The club then revealed positive test results for three more players on Monday, causing its scheduled clash with Everton to be abandoned. However, officials revealed a round of negative tests Thursday morning and announced that the training ground has re-opened.

The eagerly anticipated clash between Chelsea and Man City will go ahead as planned, and the latter should be fresh and ready for action. The players will have enjoyed more than a week of rest by the time they face Chelsea, whereas the Blues were in action against Aston Villa on Monday.

Lampard Under Pressure

A header by Olivier Giroud gave Chelsea a 1-0 lead in that game, but Aston Villa's Anwar El Ghazi crashed in a second-half equalizer to earn his team a point. Chelsea has picked up just one win in its last five games.

The Blues lost 1-0 against Everton on Dec. 12 were edged 2-1 by Wolverhampton three days later. Chelsea beat West Ham 3-0 four days before Christmas but lost to Arsenal 3-1 in their big Boxing Day clash before drawing with Aston Villa.

Chelsea has slipped to sixth place in the standings, and manager Frank Lampard will be feeling the heat after a disastrous run of results.

Man City is even in points with Chelsea but has two games in hand. If it wins both, it would be just one point behind league-leading Liverpool. Manager Pep Guardiola will have his troops fired up for this game, and Man City should win if it plays to its full potential.

Aguero Back from Injury

Man City has not revealed which three players tested positive for COVID-19 earlier in the week. Therefore, it might be prudent to check the starting lineup before betting on this game.

The squad is large and talented, and it can deal with the absences of Walker and Gabriel. But it could struggle if several other senior players are missing.

Star striker Sergio Aguero is back from injury, and Man City fans should be full of confidence if he lines up alongside Kevin De Bruyne, Raheem Sterling and Bernardo Silva for this game. Ruben Dias and John Stones have formed a strong defensive partnership, Joao Cancelo can fill in for Walker at right back and Fernandinho is a strong anchor at midfield.

Chelsea has missed injured playmaker Hakim Ziyech badly. New signings Timo Werner and Kai Havertz have not yet adapted to the pace of the Premier League, while the Blues' defense looks suspect. If Man City is able to put out a strong starting 11, it should win this game.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-01-2021, 09:11 AM
Wunderdog

NFL

Denver +3 vs las vegas

Can'tPickAWinner
01-01-2021, 09:11 AM
Hank Goldberg

Colts -14
Washington -1.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-01-2021, 11:28 PM
King Creole Sports

3* Under Dallas at NY Giants

1* OVER 47.5 N.O. at Carolina

Steel11
01-02-2021, 06:40 PM
King Creole

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS @ CAROLINA PANTHERS
5***** BEST BET on: OVER THE TOTAL
Sunday, Jan. 3rd / 4:25pm ET / 1:25pm PT / #113-114
*Optimum OU line: 47.5 or less points

Atlanta Falcons @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
3*** Play on: UNDER the TOTAL

*Optimum OU line: 50.5 or more points
Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants

3*** Play on: UNDER the TOTAL

*Optimum OU line: 44.5 or more points

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Indianapolis Colts
2** Play on: UNDER the TOTAL

*Optimum OU line: 49.5 or more points

Steel11
01-02-2021, 06:44 PM
Nelly's

2* #105/106 OVER 50.5 Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears 3:25 PM CT

1* #109 Pittsburgh Steelers +9 over Cleveland Browns 12:00 PM CT

2* #111 Tennessee TItans -7.5 over Houston Texans 3:25 PM CT

golden contender
01-02-2021, 10:00 PM
Sunday card has several top plays including the 27-1 Last home game Play of the Year, an Executive Level Tier 1, 46-3 Totals System and Double perfect SNF on NBC. There is also hoops. Comp play below.

The NFL Comp Play is on The Indy Colts at 4:25 eastern. Look for the Colts to bounce back off the blown lead loss to the Steelers. The Jags are in the nasty 0-15 system seen below which pertains to going against dogs of more than 6 vs an opponent that has revenge on them for a favored loss. The Jags have failed to cover 11 of 14 in their last road game of the season and 6 of 7 after allowing 35 or more in their last game. The Colts have covered 4 of 5 off a loss and 6 of 8 in week 17. On Sunday we have our 27-1 Last Home game Play of the Year, a 46-3 totals system, 2X Perfect Sunday night Football and an Executive Level TIER 1 as well as hoops. See us on facebook to jump on. For the NFL Comp play. Look for the Colts to cover. Rob V- GC Sports

ATS:0-15-

Nov 06, 2011Sunday92011BuccaneersSaintsaway0-73-103-710-316-279.050.5-11-2.0-7.5-4.8-2.8LLU0

Dec 09, 2012Sunday142012CardinalsSeahawksaway0-100-280-130-70-5810.536.0-58-47.522-12.834.8LLO0

Dec 30, 2012Sunday172012BrownsSteelersaway0-03-107-70-710-2410.035.5-14-4-1.5-2.81.2LLU0

Dec 22, 2013Sunday162013RaidersChargersaway0-310-70-103-613-2610.051.0-13-3.0-12.0-7.5-4.5LLU0

Dec 14, 2014viewSunday152014DolphinsPatriotsaway3-710-70-240-313-419.048.5-28-19.05.5-6.812.2LLO0

Dec 28, 2014viewSunday172014RamsSeahawksaway3-03-00-60-146-2012.541.5-14-1.5-15.5-8.5-7.0LLU0

Dec 15, 2016viewThursday152016RamsSeahawksaway0-03-100-70-73-2416.039.0-21-5-12-8.5-3.5LLU0

Dec 24, 2016viewSaturday162016VikingsPackersaway3-1410-140-012-1025-387.044.5-13-6.018.56.212.2LLO0

Jan 01, 2017viewSunday172016RamsCardinalshome0-36-130-140-146-447.041.0-38-31.09-11.020.0LLO0

Jan 01, 2017viewSunday172016BearsVikingsaway0-710-170-00-1410-386.544.0-28-21.54.0-8.812.8LLO0

Jan 08, 2017viewSunday182016DolphinsSteelersaway3-143-60-106-012-3011.547.0-18-6.5-5.0-5.80.8LLU0

Dec 03, 2017viewSunday132017TexansTitansaway3-07-100-73-713-247.042.5-11-4-5.5-4.8-0.8LLU0

Dec 30, 2018viewSunday172018BroncosChargershome0-03-70-76-99-237.042.0-14-7.0-10.0-8.5-1.5LLU0

Nov 28, 2019viewThursday132019FalconsSaintshome0-79-100-39-618-267.048.5-8-1.0-4.5-2.8-1.8LLU0

Dec 22, 2019viewSunday162019BrownsRavenshome0-06-143-76-1015-3110.048.0-16-6.0-2.0-4.02.0LLU0

Jan 03, 2021viewSunday172020JaguarsColtsaway14.050.0

BONTRAGER
01-02-2021, 10:31 PM
Roz Juarbe

SUNDAY January 3, 2021 (All Times Pacific)
NFL
Eagles +4 (5:20 PT / 8:20 ET) ** Playoff Implication Game of the Year **
Cowboys -1 (10 PT / 1 ET)
Cardinals/Rams UNDER 41 (1:25 PT / 4:25 ET)
Dolphins +2 (10 PT / 1 ET)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-02-2021, 11:06 PM
Dr. Bob

2) Dal/Gia under 47
2) Jets/NE under 41
1) LV +1
1) Dal -1
1) NO/Car under 50
1) LV/Den over 50.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-02-2021, 11:06 PM
NY Post
Dunleavy (32-16) Bal -12; TB -6.5; Was -1.5
Serby (29-18-1) Cin +12; Atl +6.5; Den +2.5
Stitches (27-20-1) GB -5.5; LV -2.5; Sea -5.5
Kussoy (26-21-1) Mia +1.5; Bal -12; Atl +6.5

Charleen (21-26-1) Jax +14; LAC -3.5; LAR -1
Costello (20-25-3) BUF -1.5; TB -6.5; GB -5.5
Schwartz (20-26-2) Bal -12; Cle -10; Sea -5.5
Cannizzaro (19-28-1) Bal -12; TB -6.5; Ind -14
Blezow (17-28-3) Cin +12; Atl +6.5; Jax +14 (Lock 4-11-1 = Cin)
Loftis (15-33) NE -3; Pit +10; Hou +7.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-02-2021, 11:07 PM
NY Daily News
T. Biersdorfer (9-4-3) Cle -10
P. Leonard (11-5) Ari +3.5
K. Wagner (10-6) Pit +10
R. York (4-0-1) NO -6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Colin Cowherd Blazing 5 (38-39-2)
Gia +1.5
Car +6.5
Ten -7.5
SF +6.5
Phi +2.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Marc Lawrence

NFL - 10* Game 130 - Broncos (+3) - NFL Game of the Year
Edges - Broncos: 4-0 SUATS in the series from Game Thirteen out when Raiders are coming off three consecutive losses; and Raiders are 17-5 SU and 19-2-1 ATS as a home dog when coming off a division games, including 15-0-1 ATS as a dog of 6 or fewer points when facing an .800 or less opponent; and … Raiders: and 0-7 SU away last game of the season versus division foes; and Raiders are 1-7 SU away versus the Broncos, the win by 3-points; and NFL away teams coming off three consecutive home losses, the last as a dog, are 1-8 SU since 1990 … Best of all, we cement the call with these awesome angles from our powerful database as it notes 1) NFL home teams in their final games of the season coming off a division game and hosting a foe coming off consecutive losses are 18-2 SU and 20-0 ATS since 2000, and 2) NFL .615 or fewer road favorites of more than 2 points coming off three consecutive homes are 0-22 ATS if they failed to beat the spread by 20 or more points in their last game and the home dog in this contest did not beat the spread by 8 or more points in their last contest … And finally there are the two coaches in this contest, Vic Fangio for Denver who is 6-1 SU and 7-0 ATS in his career against foes coming off a loss, and Jon Gruden for the Raiders who is 0-5 SUATS in his NFL career from Game Thirteen out during the regular season as a favorite when coming off consecutive losses … With that we recommend a 10* play on Denver. Thank you and good luck as always.

NFL - 3* Game 108 - Giants (+1.5 pick or dog only)
Edges - Giants: 6-0 ATS in season finales versus division foes coming off a double-digit win … Cowboys: 6-12 ATS as a road favorite in this series, including 0-6 ATS when coming off consecutive wins with that last at home … We cement the call with this from our NFL Perfect System Club as it tells us to: PLAY AGAINST any NFL division road favorite from Game Nine out who allows 4.4 or more Yards Per Rush if they are off consecutive wins, the last a double-digit win, and are facing a .454 or less opponent that has won 14 or fewer of its last 32 games. We do this because these road favorites are 0-15-1 ATS in this role since 1980 … Our well-oiled machine also shares this awesome angle: NFL home teams with a losing record coming off consecutive SUATS losses, the last by 3 or more points, are 15-1 SU and 16-0 ATS since 1997 in their final game of the season when facing foes with a losing record. With that, we recommend a strong 3* play on the New York Giants. Thank you and good luck as always.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-02-2021, 11:12 PM
Ben Burns

SUNDAY NFL MAIN EVENT!
Eagles +3

2020 DIVISIONAL GAME OF THE YEAR!
Giants +3

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 07:40 AM
Norm Hitzges' Picks of the Pole

DOUBLE PLAYS:
Indianapolis -14
Philadelphia+2

SINGLE PLAYS:
Atlanta +6.5
Carolina +6.5
LA Chargers -3.5
San Francisco +6.5
Denver +3 Las Vegas
NY Jets-New England under 39
Dallas -2

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 07:40 AM
Jimmy Moore

5* Falcons +6.5 (#119)

#119 5* Atlanta Falcons +6.5 (4:25 est)

Atlanta and the points are the play here since the Falcons have covered 9 of their last 12 final road games and they gave Tampa Bay all they could handle just a couple of weeks ago. Tampa Bay was impressive last week but that was against a pitiful Detroit defense who was missing a ton of coaches. Now Tampa has a playoff spot locked up so they won't have a real sense of urgency here at all. Atlanta will be ready for a good showing here with an interim coach looking to make a good impression. Take Atlanta and the points. Thank you and good luck.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 08:58 AM
Circa Contest / Las Vegas - Top 5

ODBMG-2 ------- 1. WASHINGTON -2 --- 5. PACKERS -5 --- 14. PANTHERS +7 --- 21. RAVENS -12 --- 27. SEAHAWKS -6

DSR90-1 ------- 10. STEELERS +8½ --- 12. TEXANS +7½ --- 19. BUCS -7 --- 21. RAVENS -12 --- 24. DOLPHINS +1

DV8-1 ------- 1. WASHINGTON -2 --- 5. PACKERS -5 --- 11. TITANS -7½ --- 18. LIONS +7 --- 21. RAVENS -12

PRESENCE-2 ----- 1. WASHINGTON -2 --- 7. --- COWBOYS -1½ --- 14. PANTHERS +7 --- 18. LIONS +7 --- 30. BRONCOS +2½

MINURA11-1 ------- 5. PACKERS -5 --- 10. STEELERS +8½ --- 14. PANTHERS +7 --- 23. BILLS -1 --- 27. SEAHAWKS -6

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 08:58 AM
WESTGATE SUPERCONTEST

#
Rank
Team

Week17
1st
Week17
2nd
Week17
3rd
Week17
4th
Week17
5th
Week17
Record
Season
Record
Win%
Total

ODBMG2 (https://fantasysupercontest.com/team/31020/odbmg2)

WAS(-2.5)
DAL(-1.5)
PIT(+9)
CAR(+6.5)
BAL(-12.5)

51-24-5
68%

YUGO77 (https://fantasysupercontest.com/team/31449/yugo77)

GB(-5.5)
CAR(+6.5)
NYJ(+3)
DET(+6.5)
ARI(-2.5)

52-26-2
66.7%

TRIBE OJIBWA (https://fantasysupercontest.com/team/31368/tribe-ojibwa)

GB(-5.5)
HOU(+7.5)
CAR(+6.5)
DET(+6.5)
ATL(+6.5)

48-28-4
63.2%

INVISIBLE (https://fantasysupercontest.com/team/30769/invisible)

CAR(+6.5)
DET(+6.5)
MIA(+2.5)
LAC(-3.5)
LAR(+2.5)

48-28-4
63.2%

DIXON_CIDER (https://fantasysupercontest.com/team/30579/dixon-cider)

WAS(-2.5)
IND(-14)
DAL(-1.5)
TEN(-7.5)
ARI(-2.5)

48-28-4
63.2%

CHAZMAN (https://fantasysupercontest.com/team/30515/chazman)

IND(-14)
GB(-5.5)
TEN(-7.5)
ATL(+6.5)
MIA(+2.5)

49-29-2
62.8%

CAPENJ (https://fantasysupercontest.com/team/30496/capenj)

IND(-14)
CHI(+5.5)
NYG(+1.5)
NO(-6.5)
MIN(-6.5)

49-29-2
62.8%

OOPHIE 69 (https://fantasysupercontest.com/team/31028/oophie-69)

WAS(-2.5)
CLE(-9)
CAR(+6.5)
MIA(+2.5)
SEA(-6)

47-28-5
62.7%

DFLEMING 221 (https://fantasysupercontest.com/team/30574/dfleming-221)

WAS(-2.5)
DAL(-1.5)
HOU(+7.5)
TB(-6.5)
SEA(-6)

48-29-3
62.3%

WALTERFOOTBALL.COM (https://fantasysupercontest.com/team/31418/walterfootballcom)

IND(-14)
CAR(+6.5)
DET(+6.5)
LAC(-3.5)
LAR(+2.5)

48-30-2
61.5%

COSMOKRAMER (https://fantasysupercontest.com/team/30545/cosmokramer)

WAS(-2.5)
HOU(+7.5)
BAL(-12.5)
BUF(-2.5)
DEN(+2.5)

48-30-2
61.5%

3RD WARD COUGARS (https://fantasysupercontest.com/team/30320/3rd-ward-cougars)

PIT(+9)
CAR(+6.5)
ATL(+6.5)
BAL(-12.5)
SEA(-6)

47-29-4
61.8%

THE KINGS OF GREEN (https://fantasysupercontest.com/team/31326/the-kings-of-green)

JAC(+14)
CHI(+5.5)
DAL(-1.5)
HOU(+7.5)
ATL(+6.5)

46-29-5
61.3%

HOUSTON 69 (https://fantasysupercontest.com/team/30751/houston-69)

PHI(+2.5)
JAC(+14)
NYG(+1.5)
PIT(+9)
HOU(+7.5)

47-30-3
61%

TOM LIPPARD (https://fantasysupercontest.com/team/31356/tom-lippard)

WAS(-2.5)
CLE(-9)
BAL(-12.5)
LAC(-3.5)
SEA(-6)

46-30-4
60.5%

ICED TEA (https://fantasysupercontest.com/team/30766/iced-tea)

WAS(-2.5)
CAR(+6.5)
NYJ(+3)
TB(-6.5)
BAL(-12.5)

47-31-2
60.3%

GOOSBUMPS (https://fantasysupercontest.com/team/30703/goosbumps)

WAS(-2.5)
GB(-5.5)
TB(-6.5)
BAL(-12.5)
BUF(-2.5)

46-30-4
60.5%

CALREF (https://fantasysupercontest.com/team/30492/calref)

GB -5.5)
DAL(-1.5)
TEN(-7.5)
MIN(-6.5)
BUF(-2.5)

47-31-2
60.3%

BUCK BUNDY (https://fantasysupercontest.com/team/30474/buck-bundy)

CHI(+5.5)
DAL(-1.5)
TEN(-7.5)
LAC(-3.5)
LAR(+2.5)

46-30-4
60.5%

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 09:45 AM
Teddy Covers

4% Jets +3
3% Cowboys -1.5
3% Packers -5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 10:05 AM
Daily Wager ESPN Best Bets

Doug.....Teaser cleve/tb
Joe.......rams
Preston......pass
Tyler.......watson over 295.5
Anita.....henry over 119.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 10:19 AM
Big Al 3 pack
Colts
Eagles
Broncos

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 10:19 AM
Big Al totals 3 pack
Colts game under
Vikings game under
Rams game over

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 10:32 AM
Jack Jones
NFL

25* Carolina
20* Washington
15* Atlanta

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 10:33 AM
bettingmartingale

ITALY: Serie A
Juventus – Udinese
Juventus -1.5

Odds : 2.20 / 2 units

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 10:36 AM
Marty’s Play

10* Plays
Eagles +4 Game
Eagles +171 straight up
Eagles +2 First Half

Longslab242
01-03-2021, 10:38 AM
Pony you have IC CBB AND NBA?

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 10:51 AM
Big Al

BIG AL's 16-0 NFC DIVISION GAME OF THE MONTH!

NY Giants +

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 11:06 AM
HITMAN | NFL Side - Sunday, Jan 3 2021 4:25PM (http://www.therxforum.com/x-apple-data-detectors://0)
111 TEN -7.0(-115) Pinnacle (https://pregame.com/game-center) vs 112 HOU triple-dime bet

Analysis: 2* Prop of the year: Justin Jefferson (MIN) O73.5 Rec Yds -110 (DK)
Darren Waller (LV) O5.5 Receptions -155 (WHill)
Derrick Henry (TEN) O118.5 Rush Yds -110 (DK)
Mike Evans (TB) O66.5 Rec Yds -115 (MGM)
Jalen Hurts (PHI) U210.5 Pass Yds -110 (Fanduel)
Deshaun Watson (HOU) U293.5 Pass Yds -110 (Fanduel)
Jonathan Taylor (IND) O83.5 Rush Yds -130 (MGM)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 11:07 AM
Warren sharp

118 Detroit Lions +4 (0.75 units)
___
115 NY Jets Over 40 (0.75 units)
121 Baltimore Ravens first half team total Over 14 -125 (0.5 units)
108 New York Giants +3 (0.75 units)
105 Green Bay Packers first half Over 24 -115 (1 unit)

Justin Jefferson over 73.5 receiving yards -159 (0.75 units)
Nick Chubb over 71.5 rushing yards -112 (0.5 units)
Kyler Murray under 243.5 passing yards -112 (0.4 units)
Kyler Murray under 37.5 rushing yards -112 (0.4 units)
Davante Adams to score a TD -165 (0.5 units)
D’Andre Swift over 52.5 rushing yards -112 (0.5 units)
Jerry Jeudy over 39.5 receiving yards -134 (0.5 units)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 11:12 AM
Root football

Reserve - Panthers

Gold standard Eagles

Pinnacle Giants

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 11:13 AM
Dwayne Bryant

3% Under 136 SMU/Houston

1% Giants/Cowboys under 44.5

Mustwin2day
01-03-2021, 11:13 AM
Has anyone seen ATS’s selections?

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 11:17 AM
John Rainey / Rainman

1☆ Falcons +6', Bills -2
3☆ Seahawks -7

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 11:22 AM
Godfatherlocks january 3rd picks

nfl
4 top rated 2000 unit picks
2 mega 1000 unit picks

*** top rated 2000 unit picks ***

#1 - cleveland browns -9.5

#2 - miami dolphins -1

#3 - new orleans saints -6

#4 - chicago bears +4.5

*** mega 1000 unit picks ***

#1 - detroit lions +3.5

#2 - denver broncos +2.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 11:28 AM
InsiderSportsReport

5* Dallas -1 over N.Y. Giants (NFL)
Range: +1 to -3

3* Chicago +4.5 over Green Bay (NFL)
Range: +6 to +2

3* Tennessee/Houston OVER 55.5 (NFL)
Range: 53.5 to 57.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 11:30 AM
Gianni The Greek

NFL
Game: (109) Pittsburgh Steelers at (110) Cleveland Browns
Play Rating: 3%
Play: Total Over 41.5 (-110)

109) Over 41.5 Pittsburgh-Cleveland…(C%) via Pinnacle (http://cappersmall2.com/lines.php)

NFL
Game: (107) Dallas Cowboys at (108) New York Giants
Play: Total Under 45.0 (-110)

108) Under 45 Dallas-NYG…(D%) via Pinnacle (http://cappersmall2.com/lines.php)

NFL
Game: (103) Jacksonville Jaguars at (104) Indianapolis Colts
Date/Time: Jan 3 2021 4:25 PM EST
Play: Total Under 49.0 (-110)

104) Under 49 Jacksonville-Indianapolis…(C%) via Bookmaker (http://www.bookmaker.eu/?cmpid=4437)

NFL
Game: (113) New Orleans Saints at (114) Carolina Panthers
Play: Total Under 49.0 (-110)

113) Under 49 NO-Carolina…(D%) via Draftkings

NFL
Game: (129) Las Vegas Raiders at (130) Denver Broncos
Play: Total Under 51.0 (-110)

130) Under 51 LV-Denver…(C%) via William Hill-SPoint

NFL
Play: Carolina Panthers +7.0 (-120)

114) Carolina +7 (-120)…(D%) via Pinnacle (http://cappersmall2.com/lines.php) - Buy ½ PT at +6.5

NFL
Play: 113) New Orleans -½ with 120) Tampa Bay -½ : 6-Point Teaser

113) New Orleans -½ with 120) Tampa Bay -½…(D%) 6-Point Teaser

NFL
Play: Washington Football Team -130

101) Washington ML (-130)…(4%) via Pinnacle

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 11:42 AM
Al DeMarco

Top-Rated 15 Dime Release

Indianapolis

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 11:43 AM
Kirby Maxwell

80 Dime

AFC SOUTH LINE ERROR

Titans

Can'tPickAWinner
Mitchell Newman

Top-Rated
100 DIME

Line Error Game of the Year

Carloina

Can'tPickAWinner
Chris Jordan

400♦

Jaguars-Colts over 48.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Bob Valentino

60 DIME
Division Rivalry Lock

Minnesota

Can'tPickAWinner
Trace Adams

Raise The Bar
1500♦
Winner # 9 of 10 (and 7th straight)

NFL Mismatch of the Year

Tennessee

Can'tPickAWinner
Brad Wilton

100 DIME
Max Wager

Absolute Blowout

Baltimore

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 11:44 AM
Gus Augustine

Eighth-Ever
+ 200 DIME +
+ DOUBLE MAX WAGER +
Release of My Career

Arizona Cardinals

Can'tPickAWinner
Sean Michaels

Top-Rated
100 DIME
Max Wager
NFL Release

Washington

Can'tPickAWinner
Steve Budin

CALI-CARTEL

One-and-Only
50 DIME
NFL Teaser of the Year

2 team 7 pts teaser Indy and Tennesse

Can'tPickAWinner
Indian Cowboy NCAAB

4 Unit Play. #840. Take Over 146 Ohio State vs. Minnesota (Sunday @ 5:30pm est)

Can'tPickAWinner
Scott Delaney

60 Dime

BAILOUT TEASER FROM THE LATE CARD

2 team 6.5 teaser Ariz and New Orleans

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 11:46 AM
Robert Ferringo

1-Unit Play. Take #819 Duquesne (-7.5) over George Washington (2 p.m., Sunday, Jan. 3)
1-Unit Play. Take #822 Delaware (+2.5) over Charleston (2 p.m., Sunday, Jan. 3)
1-Unit Play. Take #825 Indiana State (+4.5) over Missouri State (4 p.m., Sunday, Jan. 3)
2-Unit Play. Take #830 Rhode Island (-11) over St. Joseph's (4:30 p.m., Sunday, Jan. 3)
1-Unit Play. Take #840 Minnesota (+1) over Ohio State (5:30 p.m., Sunday, Jan. 3)
1-Unit Play. Take #841 Southern Illinois (+11) over Drake (6 p.m., Sunday, Jan. 3)
2-Unit Play. Take #7158 Colgate (-7.5) over Army (3 p.m., Sunday, Jan. 3)
3-Unit Play. 5-POINT TEASER: Take #819 Duquesne (-2.5) over George Washington (2 p.m.) AND Take #844 Georgia Tech (-4.5) over Wake Forest (6 p.m.)
2-Unit Play. 5-POINT TEASER: Take #830 Rhode Island (-6) over St. Joseph's (4:30 p.m.) AND Take #825 Indiana State (+9.5) over Missouri State (4 p.m.)
2-Unit Play. 5-POINT TEASER: Take #822 Delaware (+7.5) over Charleston (2 p.m.) AND Take #7158 Colgate (-2.5) over Army (3 p.m.)
1-Unit Play. 5-POINT TEASER: Take #822 Delaware (+7.5) over Charleston (2 p.m.) AND Take #825 Indiana State (+9.5) over Missouri State (4 p.m.)
1-Unit Play. 5-POINT TEASER: Take #819 Duquesne (-2.5) over George Washington (2 p.m.) AND Take #841 Southern Illinois (+16) over Drake (6 p.m.)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 11:47 AM
Red Dog Sports

CBB
4* #840 Minnesota +1

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 11:48 AM
Bill Hilton - Gameday
2 - Chicago +4'
2 - Carolina +6
2 - Rams +1'

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 11:53 AM
Dave Cokin

NFL WEEK 17 BEST BET
Play: Carolina Panthers +5.5 (-110)

This looks like a solid spot to take the points. Carolina won't make the playoffs but the team continues to play hard and would love to finish up with a second straight win. Carolina took the Saints to the wire in the first meeting and that was against what was then a hot Drew Brees and a healthy New Orleans backfield. Brees has not looked all that great since returning and the Saints are definitely hurting this weekend at RB. I also don't think this means much to the Saints. Yes, they still have a chance to be the top seed in the NFC but they'd need a Packers loss which isn't all that likely. I think the main focus for the Saints is to get ready for the playoffs, and I just don't see the seeding mattering all that much. The media and fans tend to put more weight on that than the teams and players actually do. Expecting a close game, but I believe Carolina has a legit shot to win here and the points with the Panthers are absolutely attractive to me.

Game: (125) Los Angeles Chargers at (126) Kansas City Chiefs
Play: Los Angeles Chargers -3.5 (-110)

No playoffs for the Chargers, but you know they'd love to close things out with a win at Kansas City. A win here could be huge for Anthony Lynn in terms of him getting another year at the Chargers helm. Make no mistake, the players like him and I expect a big effort here. The game is absolutely meaningless for KC. Chad Henne will be at QB and expect lots of backups seeing heavy action throughout this game. Teams that have already clinched top seeds have been notoriously lousy in the final week. The betting line has obviously compensated for the situation but I think this could be a pretty easy win for the road team. Chargers minus the points.

ALL BASKETBALL PLAYS
SUNDAY CBB BEST BET
Game: (821) Coll Of Charleston at (822) Delaware
Date/Time: Jan 3 2021 2:00 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Westgate
Play: Coll Of Charleston -2.0 (-110)

Several quick rematches from yesterday's results. I'm looking for teams that lost by one possession or OT in the first game. Following that, I'm also looking for outliers or a disparity in how the minutes were allocated. This game looks like the best option on the Sunday board. Delaware is a bit shorthanded and the Blue Hens are basically down to six, maybe seven players. Charleston is the far deeper team and therefore figure to have an edge as far as potential fatigue is concerned. So this fits on two levels, the close loss revenge from yesterday's 70-67 loss and the manpower advantage. I'll lay a bucket here with the Charleston side.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 11:53 AM
c hotline
baltimore

coastal sports
carolina

endzone
green bay

inside edge
houston

lockeroom
denver

preferred picks
denver

premier picks
detroit over

sun belt sportswire
tamoa bay

texas insiders
dallas

vegas steam
buffalo

worldwager
new orleans

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 11:59 AM
Bob Balfe
Washington -4

NFL
8:20 PM EST
Rotation #101
Washington -4 over Eagles
The NFL is all about story lines. The winner of the Dallas/NYG game will be the Philadelphia Eagles biggest cheerleader tonight. Imagine that because any other day these teams hate each other. The final game of the year will have the Redskins playing to get into the playoffs. The new coach of this team is a cancer survivor who went through treatment during the season and didn?t miss one game and Alex Smith is a QB who came back from one of the worst injuries ever that almost cost him his leg and his life. The Eagles on the other hand have nothing to play for and have injuries all over the field. The Eagles running game won?t have Miles Sanders and the defense is banged up on all three levels. Washington has a true elite defense that gets overlooked because of how bad this division is. Jalen Hurts is still a young guy and I believe this front seven of Washington forces him into mistakes. Wouldn?t it also be fitting that the team that wins the NFC East doesn?t even have a name? Take Washington.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 12:01 PM
Strike Point Sports

4* - Minnesota +1 over Ohio State
2* - Wake Forest +10 over Georgia Tech

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 12:02 PM
Northcoast

3.5* Under 44 Washington/Philadelphia
3* Under 46 Seattle/San Francisco
3* Carolina (+6) New Orleans

Top Opinions:
Sunday Night Marquee: Washington (-4) Philadelphia
Under 54 Minnesota/Detroit
LA Chargers (-5) Kansas City
Atlanta (+7) Tampa Bay
Indianapolis (-14) Jacksonville
New England (-3) NY Jets
Under 44 Baltimore/Cincinnati

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 12:04 PM
Goodfella NFC GOY + teaser

105 GBP -3.0 (-125) BetOnline vs 106 CHI

triple-dime bet
Analysis:
3* on GREEN BAY PACKERS -3 (-130 bought to -3)

Note: I've bought the half point here to get the -3. I expect more books to go to the =3.5 as BOL and another our or two have. I do have GB winning this game by a TD so if you don't want to lay the extra vig to get the key # of -3 that's your call. I have paid the extra vig for it (-3).

GOODFELLA | NFL SIDE SUN, 01/03/21 - 4:25 PM
111 TEN -0.5 (-130) Bookmaker vs 112 HOU

triple-dime bet
Analysis:
3* NFL Teaser

TENNESSEE TITANS -0.5 to LOS ANGELES RAMS +10

Pick Made: Jan 2 2021 11:34AM PST

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 12:04 PM
J.R. at Winning Sports Plays

Denver +3/ML +130 (GOY)

Chicago +5/ML +190

New York Giants +2/ML +110

Atlanta +8/ML +290

Miami +2/ML +110

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 12:06 PM
Jeff Ma- 8-1 last 2 weeks. Bengals, bears, 49ers, eagles, giants

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 12:15 PM
Doc's Sports Consensus picks:

NFL

6 DAL -1.5 vs NYG
6 MIA +2 vs BUF
7 KC +4.5 vs LAC

NBA
5 BOS -8 vs DET
5 WAS +8.5 vs BKN
6 LAC -2 vs PHX

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 12:15 PM
Tom Stryker

LAST GAME DIVISION PAYDAY
Giants

20-2 ATS NFL SUNDAY NIGHT GAME OF THE MONTH
Eagles

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 12:16 PM
MILE HIGH SPORTS PICKS

NFL Monster Selection
$1000 Dollar Play - Bills -1.5

NFL Regular Selections
$500 Dollar Play - Packers -4
$500 Dollar Play - 49ers +7.5 -120
$500 Dollar Play - Jaguars +14.5 -120
$500 Dollar Play - Falcons/Bucs - OVER 50 pts

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 12:17 PM
INSIDE VEGAS

GIANTS +1.5 (vs. Cowboys) @ 1:00 EST
UNDER 44.5 - COWBOYS-GIANTS @ 1:00 EST
UNDER 49 - PACKERS-BEARS @ 4:25 EST
UNDER 46 - SEAHAWKS-49ers @ 4:25 EST
==========================
NBA
NUGGETS -8.5 (vs. Twolves) @ 7:00 EST
SUNS +3.5 (vs. Clippers) @ 8:00 EST

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 12:18 PM
Maddux

10 Washington/Philadelphia over 43
10 NY Giants +3
10 Las Vegas/Denver over 50.5
10 Tampa Bay -6.5
10 LA Rams +3
10 Green Bay/Chicago over 48.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 12:22 PM
Bam Bam Sports

10* Wisconsin -4
10* SMU +2
8* Michigan -8.5

10* Texans +7.5
10* Eagles +4
4* Broncos +2.5

3* Trail Blazers -5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 12:25 PM
Doc Sports CBB

4 - Minnesota +1 over Ohio st.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 12:28 PM
Doc's Sports Consensus Picks

Added

NCAAB
6 UMKC +2.5 vs ND

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 12:31 PM
Bob Balfe

Nyg+1.5/dallas
DET+4/mn
Det-mn,OVER 53.5
WASH-4/phila
Hoops
2p...ind.st +5/mo.state

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 12:32 PM
jason Sharpe nba

4 under-213.5 boston

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 12:34 PM
gold key
denver

late info
houston

masters edge
rams

national sportsline
jets

sports one
carolina

vegas high rollers
houston

victory sports
miami

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 12:37 PM
Clay Travis-

eight picks this week to finish off the year:
Dolphins
Jets
Texans
Saints
WFT
over in Titans-Texans
over Packers-Bears
under in Cardinals-Rams

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 12:39 PM
Brandon Lang

100 DIME
NFL
MONEY MAKER

My 100 dime selection is Dallas over the Giants. The line on this game as of 3:55 am EST is -1 1/2 in Vegas and offshore. Be sure to shop around for the best line available

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 12:40 PM
Underdog

Rams

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 12:44 PM
AL DEMARCO
SUNDAY
15 DIME play on Indianapolis over Jacksonville. The Colts are -14 at 8:00 am pacific.

The Colts need to win AND get some help to make the playoffs, or they'll be on the outside looking in despite an 11-5 record. That's how devastating last Sunday's come-from-ahead loss at Pittsburgh was. What they need today - in addition to the anticipated blowout of Jacksonville - is a loss from any one of four teams: Miami, Cleveland, Baltimore or Tennessee. The first three play on the early card and the Dolphins have the best shot at losing since reports surfaced this morning that the Bills might play their starters in hopes of securing the No. 2 seed. Either way with the Titans playing - like Indy - on the late card, this game at home against Jacksonville will be "live" when they take the field.

You know the background, but to quickly recap: Jacksonville pulled the upset in the season opener, winning 27-20 as a seven-point home dog September 17. Since then the Jaguars have lost 14 straight, earned the right to draft Trevor Lawrence and increased the whispers that Urban Meyer might be replacing Doug Marrone shortly.

I went against the Jags last week because they were minus the league's third-leading rusher, James Robinson (1,070 yards) and starting Mike Glennon once more at quarterback. They rewarded me with a 42-17 home loss to Chicago. It wasn't rocket science as they had lost the prior week 40-14 at Baltimore.

Today it's Glennon (0-4 as a starter) once more at the helm with Robinson joined on the injured list by leading receiver DJ Chark Jr (53 receptions) and fellow wideout Collin Johnson (18 rec. 15.1 yards per catch), their best deep threat.

The Colts will be shorthanded as well with S Khari Willis, CB Rock Ya-Sin and OT Will Holden out, but Philip Rivers isn't playing a tough Steelers defense this week. Instead he's facing a Jacksonville D that's 27th in pass yards allowed, 31st in yards yielded per attempt with 33 touchdowns allowed.

The Jaguars have given up at least 27 points in each of their 14 straight losses. Not only have they been vulnerable through the air, but they've been shredded on the ground in recent losses to Baltimore (159 yards; 4.3 ypc), Tennessee (249 yards; 6.2 ypc), Minnesota (124 yards; 5.0 ypc) and Cleveland (207 yards; 6.3 ypc). The Colts' Jonathan Taylor, who is 84 yards shy of cracking the 1,000-yard plateau, should find plenty of running room. The rookie has been on a roll of late with 488 yards (5.5 ypc) and five touchdowns over the past five games.

citybeat
01-03-2021, 12:44 PM
Jan 3
Marco D'Angelo
3%
[NFL] (109) Pittsburgh Steelers at (110) Cleveland Browns

Time: 1:00 PM EST
Pittsburgh Steelers +10.0 (-120)

Analysis: 3% (109) PITTSBURGH +10
Yes Cleveland is in a Must Win situation and Pittsburgh is resting key starters but 10 points is way too many here. Don’t forget Cleveland had major COVID issues last week and still have some players out this week. More importantly Cleveland hasn’t been able to practice properly. Cleveland wins it’s closer than people think. CLEVELAND 20-17. TAKE PITTSBURGH as my 3% NFL PLAY.

Jan 3
Marco D'Angelo
4%
[NFL] (121) Baltimore Ravens at (122) Cincinnati Bengals

Time: 1:00 PM EST
1H Baltimore Ravens -6.0 (-115)

Analysis: 4% NFL MISMATCH GAME
BALTIMORE -6 1st Half Wager
Baltimore will come out firing with a playoff berth on the line. Cincinnati had a big game 2 weeks ago against Pittsburgh on MNF and then last week caught Houston in a sandwich spot as Houston was coming off division rival Indy and had division rival Tennessee on deck. Cincinnati offense will struggle against Baltimore’s defense. I expect Baltimore to be up 10 or more in 1st half. TAKE BALTIMORE (1st Half Wager) as my NFL MISMATCH GAME.

Betting Line Provider: Pinnacle

Jan 3
Marco D'Angelo
3%
[NFL] (131) Arizona Cardinals at (132) Los Angeles Rams

Time: 4:25 PM EST
Los Angeles Rams +1.5 (-115)

Analysis: 3% (132) LA RAMS +1.5
Yes I know Jared Goff is out but I also know he isn’t worth as many points as this line has been adjusted either. This is a classic Injured Player Theory Play. With the Rams we get the superior defense that will be extra motivated because Goff is out. Arizona QB Kyler Murray will play but he’s not 100% and for him to be effective he needs to be able to run as well as throw and his mobility is a major question mark today. That’s bad news against this pass rush and Aaron Donald. The Rams hold a big edge in Coaching as well. RAMS 24-20. TAKE RAMS as a 3% NFL PLAY.

Betting Line Provider: William Hill

Jan 3
Marco D'Angelo
3%
[NFL] (129) Las Vegas Raiders at (130) Denver Broncos

Denver Broncos +8.5 (-120)

Analysis: 3% NFL 2 TEAM 6 PT TEASER
TAMPA BAY -1 /DENVER +8.5

Jan 3
Marco D'Angelo
5%
[NFL] (111) Tennessee Titans at (112) Houston Texans

Houston Texans +7.5 (-120)

Analysis: 5% (112) HOUSTON +7.5

Is anyone going to want Houston after the colossal egg they laid last week? Tennessee is in a must win situation to make the Playoffs. Houston is out of the playoffs and 2 weeks ago played their guts out in the role of spoiler only to come up short against the Colts fumbling the ball into the endzone at end of game to lose by 7. After that game they weren’t focused against Cincy last week as they had one more chance to play spoiler and that was this week against Tennessee. This is Houston’s Super Bowl and they do have an explosive offense that will enjoy this Tennessee defense that can give up a lot of points. This line is also inflated due to the must win situation of Tennessee. Note Houston is 16-5 ATSat home if coming off a home loss in their previous game. HOUSTON 31-30 TAKE HOUSTON as my 5% NFL HIGH ROLLER PLAY

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 12:47 PM
Trace Adams

For Sunday, Raise the Bar 1500♦ on the Tennessee Titans. At 11:05 pm eastern time on Saturday night, the Titans are -7 1/2 points. If your price on the Titans is anywhere from -6 to -7 1/2 points, I advise on buying the half point down on Tennessee.

Update: At 7:00 am eastern time, the Titans are -7 points.

TODAY'S ANALYSIS

Titan up!

That is the phrase that pays today as the Tennessee Titans hit the road for the second weekend in a row, only instead of playing in the snow of Lambeau Field where they were run over by the Green Bay Packers, 40-14, they will be playing inside against a division rival that has thrown in the towel.

The Houston Texans bring a 4 game straight up losing streak into this regular season finale and they are a not much better 1-3 against the spread in those 4 setbacks. Shockingly, the Texans allowed the lowly Cincinnati Bengals to pile up 540 total yards of offense and 37 points. The Houston defense has allowed 25 points or better in each of their last 5 games and in the first meeting this season against the Titans, Tennessee posted 42 points in their 42-36 overtime win and cover back in the middle of October.

I doubt serious if this game is as close as the first meeting, as Tennessee is playing for its playoff lives this afternoon and a win here today will assure them the AFC South Division crown and a playoff berth.

The Titans are going to score - they rank 3rd in the league in total points and also come in at 5th in total yards. Derrick Henry ran over the Texans in the first meeting with 212 yards and a pair of touchdowns and he figures to be a matchup issue for the yielding Houston defense once again. If Henry has 2,000 rushing yards in his sight and a day with 223 yards would make him the 8th player in league history to hit that milestone.

Tennessee's defense is a bit of an issue to be sure, especially laying points on the road, but Deshaun Watson has been battered all season long and he did take a hard shot to his throwing arm in last week's loss to Cincinnati. Watson says he will play today, but I am wondering if he plays the whole way?

Either way, I am fine laying the points in this one, as Tennessee does own 4 covers in their last 5 division away games, while Houston is just 2-7 against the spread their last 9 at NRG Stadium.

Titan Up!

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 12:49 PM
Bondi

3* New England
3* Cincinnati
3* Green Bay

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 12:49 PM
Pick 6 Podcast

R.J. WHITE

NYG
TB
CAROLINA
KC
ARIZONA
UN .MINNESOTA

PETE PRISCO

HOUSTON
PHILADELPHIA
PITTSBURGH
NYJ
SF
OV DENVER

KENNY WHITE

UN BUFFALO
PITTSBURGH
NYJ
UN NYJ
DETROIT
OV HOUSTON
UN ARIZONA
UN PHILADELPHIA
UN KC

WILL BRINSON

TB
BALTIMORE
GB
DALLAS
WASHINGTON
UN SEATTLE
OV HOUSTON

PARLAY

PITTSBURGH +9
OV HOUSTON
NYJ +3

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 12:50 PM
4Deep Bets- Tommy G

Sunday NFL:

Bayern Munich -1 Buffalo Bills first half ML -110 Parlay +133 (2u)

Tampa Baltimore Dallas ML parlay (3u)
Koo over 1.5fg -105 (2)
Lamar Jackson over 63.5 rushing yards(3)
Falcons/Tampa
both teams to score a td each half +128 (1u)
both teams to score 2 tds each half +1950 (.5u)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 12:50 PM
Executive

1:00
NFL
400%
Tampa Bay -7
over Atlanta

4:25
NFL
300%
Seattle -7
over San Fran

4:25
NFL
300%
Over LV/Denv

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 12:52 PM
Robert Ferringo NBA

2 - Boston over 213.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Docs Sports NBA

2 - Boston -8.5
2 - Clippers -3.5
3 - Clippers under 216
3 - Golden st. +5

Can'tPickAWinner
Indian Cowboy NBA

4 - Brooklyn -7.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 12:57 PM
prime star
seattle

sports advisor
pittsburgh

vip sports
green bay

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 01:11 PM
Lenny Stevens
20* GOM DALLAS COWBOYS
20* Sunday night GOW EAGLES
10 Pitt-SF-TENN

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 02:35 PM
Gavazzi
5% Steamroller on the STEELERS
3 ATL
3 Buff
3 Saints

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 02:35 PM
Worlds Worst Picker
Peabody’s pick
Saint Joes

We take
Rhode Island

His NFL picks were
Peabody’s picks
Cincinnati
Atlanta
Miami

We take
Baltimore
Tampa Bay
Buffalo

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 02:36 PM
Warren Sharp

114 Carolina Panthers +6 -115 (0.75 units)
Teaser (6.5 points) (0.75 units) 120 Tampa Bay Buccaneers -0.5 to 132 LA Rams +7.5
___
118 Detroit Lions +4 (0.75 units)
115 NY Jets Over 40 (0.75 units)
121 Baltimore Ravens first half team total Over 14 -125 (0.5 units)
108 New York Giants +3 (0.75 units)
105 Green Bay Packers first half Over 24 -115 (1 unit)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-03-2021, 03:53 PM
Sports Picks Weekly
Sunday, January 4th 2021

NFL PLAYS
(TOP)
*Las Vegas Raiders -2 (-125)
*Tampa Bay Buccaneers -7

(REGULAR)
Washington Football Team -6

NBA PLAYS
Dallas Mavericks -6