PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 9/11/21 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Can'tPickAWinner
09-06-2021, 09:59 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 06:48 AM
Al Cimaglia: Woodbine Mohawk Park Stakes Analysis September 11, 2021 | By Al Cimaglia
The headliner on the Woodbine Mohawk card rolls in Race 11, the Pepsi North America Cup with a $1,000,000 purse. Besides the Cup there are six other big money stakes. In the Race 13 finale, there will be a mandatory payout for the Jackpot Hi-5 and the carryover is $300,257.16.

Don't forget about the Xpressbet/1st Bet promo on the North America Cup for those who register. Get up to $10 back on win bets which finish 2nd or 3rd in that race.

Comments and selections below are based on a fast track.

Race 3-Peaceful Way Trot Final-2-Year-Old Fillies-Purse $392,000

4-Venerable (4/5)-Made the 1st start at Mohawk last week and was flawless winning by almost 6 lengths. This filly is a great 2-year-old trotter and everyone else is racing for the 2nd place check.
6-American Beauty (6-1)-Finished 2nd to the one below last week but won't be 7-lengths behind at the 1st call tonight. Gingras returns and he will be staying in striking range to close nicely and finish 2nd.
3-Adare Castle (3-1)-This is a nice filly who has beat up on local trotters and is a perfect 5 for 5. But tonight, she will likely not take a picture but should hit the bottom of the ticket.

$15 Exacta 4-6-Total Bet=$15

Race 8-Fan Hanover Pace Final-3-Year-Old Fillies-Purse $425,000

3-Hot Mess Express (8/5)-There isn't that much difference between this gal and #4 who had a better freshman season. This year this gal appears a bit better and will shade to her side in what should be a fun race to watch. Winner of 8 of 9 in 2021 and has banked $332,000. Won in 150.3 last week with AMac just coasting along and should be difficult to stop here.
4-Fire Start Hanover (7/5)-My guess is Dunn will look to get the pocket behind the top choice and slug it out down the lane. These 2 stand well above the crowd and may the best filly win.

Race 10-Wellwood Memorial Trot Final-Purse $640,000

2-King Of The North (3-1)-The price will be better tonight after tiring as the 2/5 choice last week in the Elimination. Many will look to beat this winner of over $281,000 but that's not my thinking. Drifting out in the stretch after being off almost a month to lose the race by less than one length is not cause for me to play against. The fractions were quicker in the King's Elimination race than the other 2 and he basically cut the mile. Looking for a new winning streak to start tonight.
4-Periculum (7/2)-Took advantage of a ground saving trip last week to roll down the lane and beat the odds-on chalk #2. What's important is the fractions were quick, this colt still closed nicely and seems to be getting better. So, will use here and not dismiss the maiden win as just a fluke off a great trip. Not necessarily looking for another picture but does have the ability to close quickly. Should be in the hunt if minds manners.
3-Duly Resolved (4-1)-This is a nice gelding and its only loss came on an off-track. Has been the best up North and should hit the ticket.

$25 Exacta 2-4, $10 Exacta 4-2-Total Bet =$35

Race 11-Pepsi North America Cup Pace Final-Purse $1,000,000

4-Bulldog Hanover (9/5)-This Darling trainee is on his home field and has won 10 of 12 at Wbsb. Winner in 4 straight and finished with 26.1 quarters in the last 2 starts. In the Elimination he scorched the 2nd half in 51.4 and was parked out. This guy is a monster and with a decent steer he should land in the winner's circle.
9-Rockyroad Hanover (8-1)-Faded in his Elimination but took the lead and tried to wire the field. That's not the usual game plan and make no mistake, although finishing 3rd the last quarter was a snappy 26.2. Expecting a different trip and the fractions should be hot. Dunn can put this talented 3-year-old in play and could provide a nice price for the bottom of the exacta.
3-Perfect Sting (2-1)-It wouldn't be a complete shock if this colt won but the trip would need to go his way. Was used hard down the lane to win the Elimination and it's unlikely Miller will be able to set his own pace. The Holloway pupil is a millionaire for a reason, so best to respect.

Race 11-$30 Exacta 4-9-Total Bet=$30

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 06:49 AM
Jeff Siegel's National Prime Plays for 9/11/21 September 11, 2021
Jeff Siegel’s National Prime Plays for Saturday, September 11, 2021

Kentucky Downs – Race 7. Post time: 3:34 CT
2 – Princess Grace (2-1)
A winner of five of six career starts and with further improvement likely, the daughter of Karakontie is a versatile type that can adjust to any type of pace scenario. Fresh from a career-top performance in the Yellow Ribbon H.-G2 at Del Mar, the M. Stidham-trained filly has been training splendidly at Fair Hill while preparing for this year’s renewal of the $750,000 Kentucky Downs Ladies Turf-G3 and is reunited with F. Geroux, who rode to a sharp victory three races back. At 2-1 on the morning line she’s a strong win play and rolling exotic single.

Kentucky Downs – Race 10. Post time: 5:18 CT
5 – Miss Amulet (15-1)
Let’s take a flier with a long shot in the Franklin-Simpson S.-G2 in a race restricted to 3-year-olds. An excellent third in last year’s Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf-G1 in her previous U.S. foray, she’ll be tackling colts in this six and one-half furlong grass sprint, but after being pitched over her head in a pair of Grade-1 events in England earlier this year the daughter of Sir Prancealot faces a field that she should be very competitive with. Perhaps most effective as a late-running sprinter, the K. Condon, Jr.-trained sophomore will have every chance to make an impression in the closing stages, so at 15-1 on the morning line she may be worth a bit of gamble.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 06:51 AM
Kentucky Downs Saturday Late Pick 5 Picks & Analysis September 9, 2021 | By Johnny D

An old handicapping pal and I recently discussed our wagering results, “How’ve you been doing?” he asked.

“Not that well,” I responded. “These Pick 5s are killing me. They’re so difficult to hit but I can’t stop playing them.”

“You have to stop,” he advised. “There are other ways to make money playing without those tough wagers.”

“I know. I know. I just find them alluring. Those big payoffs call to me. I can’t resist.”

“You must stop. You’ll go broke before you hit a big one.”

“I know. I know.”

And I do know. And I advise to do as I say, not as I do. Try skipping the Pick 5s and concentrate on making Win or Exacta Wagers. Even try your hand at a few Doubles or Pick 3s. You’ll probably be surprised at how much you can win with a nice Exacta payoff. I know I was. We avoided Pick 5s and the money drains they are to our bankroll last weekend and came away pretty happy with the results. Maybe you should try the same.

So, why do we present a Kentucky Downs Late Pick 5 ticket below? Because it’s a neat way of handicapping and analyzing the last few races on the card. Hopefully, we’ve offered some meaningful suggestions about which horses might prove best. Use that info to construct useful intra-race wagers; maybe bet an Exacta or two along the way. And, if you really can’t resist, go ahead and play the Pick 5. No one will yell at you.

Whichever way you decide to play, have fun doing it. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, but if the game becomes a burden and you need a confidence boost, try picking a winner…a single winner…or a key horse in an Exacta with three other runners. You might be surprised to find out that you have more fun and make more money than when you were chasing Pick 5 payoffs.

Selections below were made before scratches and changes and are for a ‘fast’ track and a ‘firm’ turf course.

7th Race
Ladies Turf –Grade 3
Fillies & Mares Three-Years-Old & Upward
One Mile (Turf)

Single #2 Princess Grace

Saturday’s Kentucky Downs Pick 5 opens with a 9-horse field going one mile on turf and #2 Princess Grace seems to hold all the cards. She’s a 4-year-old multiple Gr. 2 winner, 5 for 6 lifetime and 2 for 2 at the distance. Her game travels, too. She’s won at 5 different tracks, including a dirt win at Churchill Downs in an off-the-turf Gr. 2 test. She’s got a style that will find her just off the early leaders and there seems to be plenty of pace. Jockey Florent Geroux has ridden her once before and won on her. Trainer Stidham already is 1 for 1 at the short meet. She’s a single.

#3 Abscond has a solid chance to finish in the money. She’s been close against better and close at this level. Her knock is that she hasn’t won in a year when she won the Gr. 1 Natalma at Woodbine and is just 1 for 7 at the distance.

#7 Princess Causeway likes Kentucky Downs, 2 wins in 3 tries. That’s important because this course is unique. The issues with the 5-year-old are that her last 3 wins all came in allowance races and she’s 0 for 5 at the distance.

8th Race
Turf Sprint – Grade 3
Three-Year-Olds & Upward
Six Furlongs

Use as many as you can afford but must have #3 Bombard.
Others that make sense: #9 Got Stormy, #7 Casa Creed, #2 Fast Boat

For a six-furlong turf graded stakes sprint there’s very little early speed signed on. #3 Bombard, shipping here from California, seems to be the fastest early. He just missed in this race last year over a ‘soft’ turf course. He may appreciate a firm surface for his best. He appears to have been pointed toward this race by Hall of Fame trainer Richard Mandella and the 8-year-old gelding will be ridden by regular rider and Golden State top jock Flavien Prat. He’s 10-1 on the morning line and anything near that price is worth a Win wager. If you’re in a gambling mood, single this 10-1 shot on a Pick 5. If he wins, he’ll add plenty of strength to your ticket. If not, oh well, you’ve lost before on worse singles.

If you’re not in a gambling mood, then feel free to use as many in here as your budget can handle. A decent case can be made for several of these beginning with the 6-year-old mare #9 Got Stormy. She upset a Grade 1 field of males at Saratoga last out going one mile and she’s now 20 of 30 in the money and 1 for 1 at Kentucky Downs—last season’s Gr. 3 Ladies Sprint. She added a bullet, best-of-51 half mile since the Spa race.

#7 Casa Creed is the lukewarm 7-2 morning line choice off a third-place effort to #9 Got Stormy at the Spa going one mile. Before that he upset the six-furlong, Gr. 1 Jaipur field at Belmont and previously won the seven-furlong Elusive Quality. The 5-year-old seems on his game and his best fits.

#2 Fast Boat comes in off nice score in the Gr. 3 Troy at the Spa. He’s 1 for 1 here and probably is best going a half-furlong shorter where a hot pace aids his closing kick. He doesn’t figure to get a hot pace Saturday.

#4 Gear Jockey just finished third behind #2 Fast Boat at the Spa. He likes a hot early pace to set up his closing kick and he may not get that in here. However, he’s sharp and has youth on his side as a 4-year-old colt against some more experienced foes.

#5 Born Great enters off a solid stakes score at Ellis Park. These are tougher, but he’s 2 for 2 at Kentucky Downs—back-to-back races he won within 7 days last year.

#10 Chewing Gum hasn’t won a race since June of ’20, but he was second to #7 Casa Creed one back, is also trained by Bill Mott and is 1 for 1 at Kentucky Downs.

#11 Stubbins has been working well for trainer Doug O’Neill at Del Mar. This 5-year-old horse has gaps in his past performance lines and hasn’t won since Oct. of ’19. Still, on his best day, he’s another that fits.

9th Race
Calumet Turf Cup – Grade 2
Three-Year-Olds & Upward
One Mile & One-Half (Turf)

#5 Arklow
#1 Imperador
#9 Glynn County

Big decision in here surrounds #5 Arklow. His best is good enough to get the job done but, at age 7, does he still have his fastball? Trainer Brad Cox, best in the nation last year and pretty hot this season, brings this guy back quickly off an August 21 effort at Del Mar. We like the move. Arklow loves this course, 2 wins and a second in 3 starts and he’s 8 for 13 in the money at the distance. Pace should be lively enough up front, too. Let’s go, old fellow!

#1 Imperador is 15-1 off a runner-up effort in the Gr. 1 United Nations at 23-1. Not bad. He was just 3 back of #5 Arklow in May. Trainer Paulo Lobo can pull off an upset now and then.

Trainer Mike Maker has 5 starters in this race. He’s got to win with one of them, right? Maybe. Trouble is we can’t tell which one that might be. #9 Glynn County feels like an improving 4-year-old with a win over the course and at the distance. He’s 15-1 and should get a decent trip behind the early speed, maybe getting first run on the leaders.

10th Race
Franklin Simpson –Grade 2
Three-Year-Olds
Six & One-Half Furlongs (Turf)
#1 Into the Sunrise
#10 Point Me By

#1 Into the Sunrise has speed and the rail for trainer Wesley Ward. He’s got a pair of bullet works for this race, both at Keeneland at five furlongs. That should have him prepped for his best at this six and one-half furlong distance.

#10 Point Me By is a threat from off the pace. He’s won 2 of 3 starts, including the one mile Gr. 1 Bruce D at Arlington Park last out. The six and one-half furlongs should be in his wheelhouse as he’s also won going five and one-half furlongs on turf.

11th Race
Maiden
Two Year Olds
One Mile (Turf)

#2 Baj
#6 Grael
#9 Garmento
#10 Seal Beach

There are a few ways to go in this finale. Spread the net a bit in here with #9 Garmento from the Brad Cox outfit. Jockey Joel Rosario, who’s been red hot at this meeting is aboard and is strong with this barn. This Empire Maker first timer has been working regularly for his debut.

#10 Seal Beach hails from the Mike Maker barn and has Irad Ortiz up and they are a solid combo. This Midshipman colt has been third and second in two starts at Saratoga.

#2 Baj showed good speed first out going one mile and one-sixteenth at Saratoga first time out. This cut back in distance ought to help the cause. Tyler Gaffalione rides for Saffie Joseph and they are a strong combo. This son of Can the Man who was an affordable $6,200 purchase may surprise this more expensive bunch.

#6 Grael ran well at Ellis Park first out in a one mile turf encounter. That effort in mid-August ought to have him fit for this. Blinkers go ‘on’ in here and trainer Brendan Walsh is 19% with second time starters.

$.50 Pick 5 Ticket ($12)
Race 7: #2
Race 8: #3
Race 9: #1, #5, #9
Race 10: #1, #10
Race 11: #2, #6, #9, #10

Race On!

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 06:52 AM
Jon White: Highlights From a Fun Holiday Weekend September 9, 2021 | By Jon White
There were several splendid performances on the American racing stage during the Labor Day weekend.

MAX PLAYER

Throwing his hat into the ring as a serious candidate for the Grade I Breeders’ Cup Classic at Del Mar on Nov. 6, Max Player registered an emphatic four-length triumph at odds of 7-2 in last Saturday’s Grade I Jockey Club Gold Cup at Saratoga. Happy Saver came in second at 2-1. Forzo di Oro, sent off as the 11-10 favorite, finished third in the field of six.

Ricardo Santana Jr. rode Max Player for Hall of Famer Steve Asmussen, who is North America’s all-time leading trainer in wins. Max Player completed his 1 1/4-mile journey in 2:02.49.

Max Player went into the Gold Cup off a victory in Belmont Park’s Grade II Suburban Stakes on July 3, which was contested on a sloppy track. The 4-year-old Kentucky-bred Honor Code colt was credited with a career-best Beyer Speed Figure of 101 in the Suburban. Max Player topped that figure last Saturday. He recorded a 102 in the Gold Cup.

Below are the Beyers for the Jockey Club Gold Cup winners going back to 1990 (the figures prior to this year are listed in the 2021 American Racing Manual, which is now digital only and available for free on The Jockey Club’s website):

2021 Max Player(102)
2020 Happy Saver (103)
2019 Code of Honor (106)*
2018 Discreet Lover (103)
2017 Diversify (107)
2016 Hoppertunity (104)
2015 Tonalist (109)
2014 Tonalist (106)
2013 Ron the Greek (114)
2012 Flat Out (109)
2011 Flat Out (107)
2010 Haynesfield (107)
2009 Summer Bird (111)
2008 Curlin (111)
2007 Curlin (114)
2006 Bernardini (117)
2005 Borrego (110)
2004 Funny Cide (112)
2003 Mineshaft (114)
2002 Evening Attire (114)
2001 Aptitude (123)
2000 Albert the Great (119)
1999 River Keen (117)
1998 Wagon Limit (115)
1997 Skip Away (116)
1996 Skip Away (117)
1995 Cigar (111)
1994 Colonial Affair (113)
1993 Miner’s Mark (106)
1992 Pleasant Tap (117)
1991 Festin (114)
1990 Flying Continental (117)

*Vino Rosso finished first but was disqualified and placed second.

The Jockey Club Gold was run at Belmont Park from 1990 through 2020.

Not surprisingly, in light of Max Player’s win in the Gold Cup, he moves into the Top 10 this week in the NTRA Top Thoroughbred Poll. The Top 10 is below:

Rank Points Horse (First-Place Votes)

1. 323 Knicks Go (19)
2. 306 Letruska (6)
3. 294 Essential Quality (10)
4. 159 Gamine
5. 137 Maxfield
6. 135 Max Player
7. 110 Domestic Spending
8. 107 Jackie’s Warrior
9. 91 Malathaat
10. 50 Silver State

ECHO ZULU

As mentioned earlier, Max Player won the Jockey Club Gold Cup by four lengths. The following day at Saratoga, Asmussen sent out the Gun Runner filly Echo Zulu to take the Grade I Spinaway Stakes for 2-year-old fillies by the same margin.

Asmussen conditioned 2017 Horse of the Year Gun Runner. Not surprisingly, the trainer hoped he would be the trainer of Gun Runner’s first Grade I winner, a goal that was achieved with Echo Zulu in the Spinaway.

Gun Runner finished second to Arrogate in the 2017 Dubai World Cup. Gun Runner never tasted defeated ever again.

In Gun Runner’s four 2017 starts following the Dubai defeat, he reeled off victories in the Grade II Stephen Foster Handicap, Grade I Whitney Stakes, Grade I Woodward Stakes and Grade I BC Classic en route to being elected Horse of the Year.

Gun Runner’s racing career came to an end when he won the Gulfstream Park’s Grade I Pegasus World Cup early in 2018. He ranks No. 84 on my list of the Top 100 Racehorses of the 20th and 21st Centuries to have raced in North America.

Echo Zula, whose final time in the Spinaway was 1:22.51, obviously has the look of a major player for the Grade I BC Juvenile Fillies. According to Asmussen, the plan is for Echo Zulu to make her next start in the Grade I Frizette Stakes at Belmont on Oct. 3.

Ten years ago Asmussen won both the Frizette and BC Juvenile Fillies with My Miss Aurelia.

My Miss Aurelia recorded a 96 Beyer Speed Figure in the Frizette. She managed to win the BC Juvenile Fillies despite quite a dropoff in the Beyer department to an 86.

In Echo Zulu’s only start prior to the seven-furlong Spinaway, she was credited with a 92 Beyer Speed Figure when a 5 1/2-length winner in a Saratoga maiden race at 5 1/2 furlongs on July 15. She received a 90 Beyer for her Spinaway victory as a 3-5 favorite.

GUNITE

Gunite, another 2-year-old Gun Runner offspring trained by Asmussen, won Saratoga’s Grade I Hopeful Stakes by nearly six lengths in an 11-1 upset. Wit, the 3-5 favorite, had to settle for second. Kevin’s Folly ended up third at 28-1. High Oak, the 5-2 second choice in the wagering, finished fourth in the field of 11.

After winning Sunday’s Grade I Spinaway with Echo Zulu, Asmussen took just one day to also become the trainer of the second Grade I winner by Gun Runner in Gunite.

On a wet track listed as good in the Equibase chart, Gunite completed seven furlongs in 1:23.08. He continued his improving Beyer Speed Figure pattern. After a meager 43 Beyer on a sloppy track at first asking April 29 at Churchill Downs, he has recorded figures of 44, 73, 81 and then 83 in the Hopeful.

According to Asmussen, now it’s on to the Grade I Champagne Stakes at Belmont on Oct. 2.

“We know what we want his next two races to be and we feel really good about them,” Asmussen was quoted as saying in NYRA’s post-race Hopeful quotes. “The Champagne and the Breeders’ Cup [Juvenile] are what we’re hoping his next two races are. I love his style for the Juvenile.”

GRACE ADLER

In last Sunday’s seven-furlong Del Mar Debutante, Grace Adler raced sixth early in the field of eight. She rallied to take command turning into the stretch while wide and drew away to win by 11 1/4 lengths at odds of 9-2. Her final time was 1:23.76.

Grace Adler, like Echo Zulu, is now two for two. Unveiled at Del Mar on July 31, Grace Adler came from a couple of lengths off the pace to win a five-furlong maiden race by three-quarters of a length for Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert.

When Grace Adler won her first race, she did so despite five furlongs being much shorter than the Kentucky-bred daughter of two-time Horse of the Year Curlin prefers, according to Baffert.

Grace Adler provided Baffert with his record 10th Del Mar Debutante victory. Prior to this year’s renewal, Baffert and fellow Hall of Famer D. Wayne Lukas had each won the Debutante nine times.

After recording a 68 Beyer Speed Figure for her debut victory, Grace Adler improved to a 74 Beyer for her Debutante effort, well below the two figures in the 90s logged by Echo Zulu in her first races.

Next for Grace Adler, according to Baffert, is Santa Anita’s Grade II Chandelier Stakes on Oct. 1. One gets the feeling that Baffert expects Grace Adler to relish the 1 1/16-mile distance of the Chandelier.

Grace Adler, a $700,000 auction purchase, is owned by James Burrows’ Willow Grace Farm and Michael Lund Peterson. The filly is named after a character in the NBC television series “Will & Grace,” which ran from 1998-2006. In addition to directing all of those episodes of “Will & Grace,” Burrows has directed episodes of such popular television programs as “The Mary Tyler Moore Show,” “The Bob Newhart Show,” “Laverne & Shirley,” “Taxi,” “Cheers,” “Night Court,” “Frazier,” “Two and a Half Men” and “The Big Bang Theory.”

Baffert’s 10 Del Mar Debutante winners are listed below:

2021 Grace Adler
2020 Princess Noor
2019 Blast
2012 Executiveprivilege
2006 Port Ashley
2001 Habibti
1999 Chilukki
1998 Excellent Meeting
1997 Vivid Angel
1995 Batroyale

FLIGHTLINE

When Flightline kicked off his racing career last April 24 at Santa Anita, jaws dropped when he zipped six furlongs in 1:08.75 and won by a little more than 13 lengths. The 3-year-old Kentucky-bred Tapit colt posted an excellent 105 Beyer Speed Figure.

Flightline did not compete again until last Sunday at Del Mar. Once again, jaws dropped.

As Flightline was cruising home to again win an allowance/optional claiming sprint in isolated splendor, this time by 12 3/4 lengths, track announcer Trevor Denman posed a darn good question during his call of the race.

“Is this the next superstar?” Denman said.

A $1 million auction purchase, Flightline flirted with 1:07 and change for his six-furlong win last Sunday, which was accomplished in 1:08.05. He received a 114 Beyer. The 114 Beyer is tied for the highest figure recorded so far this year. Last Saturday, Baby Yoda likewise reached 114 on the Beyer scale when he won an allowance sprint at Saratoga.

The Grade II Santa Anita Sprint Championship on Oct. 2 and the Breeders’ Cup Sprint at Del Mar on Nov. 6 are logical possible races for Flightline in the near future. But it appears that trainer John Sadler is not inclined to be all that aggressive with Flightline just yet with only two starts under his belt.

Sadler seems more interested in targeting Santa Anita’s Grade I Malibu Stakes for 3-year-olds at seven furlongs on Dec. 26.

“He’s a rare, gifted horse,” Sadler said in Monday’s Del Mar stable notes. “He’s so fast, but I think he’ll stretch out to two turns. It’s way too early to make early plans. But the realistic goal is the Malibu Stakes.”

If a Malibu future book existed, I’d have to think Flightline would be about a 3-5 favorite.

BABY YODA

This is quite a story.

Unraced at 2, Baby Yoda splashed his way to an eight-length win on a sloppy track this past May 30 at Pimlico while making his career debut in a six-furlong maiden $10,000 claiming race. He received a mediocre 69 Beyer Speed Figure.

Baby Yoda improved to a 79 Beyer in his next start when he finished third in an allowance/optional claiming contest at Pimlico on June 26. Charles Frock trained Baby Yoda for his first two races. Hall of Fame horseman Bill Mott then took over as trainer of the Florida-bred Prospective gelding.

Baby Yoda’s first start for Mott resulted in a 1 1/4-length victory in a Saratoga starter allowance race on July 17.

And then last Saturday, Baby Yoda won a Saratoga allowance race by 4 1/4 lengths. Finishing second was Olympiad, also trained by Mott. Baby Yoda completed 6 1/2 furlongs in 1:14.33 and, as noted earlier, received a 114 Beyer Speed Figure.

The 114 figures credited to Baby Yoda and Flightline last weekend are the highest Beyers in the U.S. since Shancelot recorded a 121 at the 2019 Saratoga meet.

Andrew Beyer wrote this for the Daily Racing Form regarding Baby Yoda’s 114: “Members of the six-person team that calculates Beyer Speed Figures look skeptically on numbers that appear to defy logic. Aberrations in final times can be caused by imperceptible changes in track conditions, by errors by an electric timing device or by other factors. If a speed figure makes no sense, we will sometimes change it arbitrarily rather than publish a number we believe incorrect.

“In judging the trustworthiness of a big figure, we examine all of the horses in the field, not just the winner. If many horses show dramatic improvement in their figures, we may suspect that all of the numbers have been inflated because of some aberration.

“Baby Yoda won by 1 1/4 lengths over his stablemate Olympiad, who was making his first start in a year; there was a gap of six lengths between Olympiad and the rest of the field. While we couldn’t assess Olympiad because of the long layoff, all of the other runners in the field had recent form that could be compared with the Saturday race.”

Beyer pointed out that the figures for the 3-4-5-6 finishers in Saturday’s race were comparable with their most recent start, as shown below:

Sept. 4 Beyer -- Prior Start Horse

92-97 Ducale
85-87 Rejected Again
84-84 Crowded Trade
87-83 Tuggle

“Nothing in this data suggests that the winner’s figure was inflated,” Beyer wrote. “The Saratoga racing surface appeared to be consistent throughout the day. Baby Yoda’s winning time appeared to be correct. And based on Saturday’s evidence, Baby Yoda may indeed be America’s champion sprinter.”

Even though Baby Yoda showed that he can run a 114 Beyer Speed Figure, my guess at this point is that when all is said and done, he will not end up being voted a 2021 Eclipse Award as champion male sprinter.

CORNICHE

A $1.5 million auction buy trained by Baffert, Corniche came out running when he made his debut in a Del Mar maiden race for 2-year-olds at 5 1/2 furlongs last Saturday. Backed down to 1-2 favoritism, the Kentucky-bred Quality Road colt won in front-running fashion by 4 1/4 lengths in 1:03.01.

Corniche recorded a 98 Beyer Speed Figure. It’s the highest Beyer to date by a 2-year-old male or female.

PINEHURST

Baffert was represented by both Murray and Pinehurst in Monday’s Grade I Del Mar Futurity. Murray started as the 3-5 favorite in the seven-furlong affair, but he finished a disappointing fifth in the field of six. Pinehurst won at odds of 4-1. Finneus, off at odds of 35-1, ran second. American Xperiment came in third at 5-1.

Pinehurst moved up quickly to get the lead soon after the start and set the early pace. Murray raced just off the lead in the early going before faltering in the final quarter of a mile.

After Pinehurst kicked well clear to boast a three-length advantage at the eighth pole, he came home strongly and ultimately prevailed by 4 1/2 lengths in 1:23.55. Murray finished 10 lengths behind Pinehurst.

Pinehurst has yet to lose in two starts. His 4-1 price Monday was rather surprising in that the 86 Beyer notched by the Kentucky-bred Twirling Candy colt in his Aug. 1 maiden win was the highest figure recorded by anyone going into the Del Mar Futurity. He actually regressed Beyer-wise to a 79 on Monday, yet still was able to get the job done by daylight.

In an extraordinary feat, Baffert now has won the Del Mar Futurity a record 15 times. Those 15 winners are listed below:

2021 Pinehurst
2018 Game Winner
2016 Klimt
2014 American Pharoah
2012 Rolling Fog
2011 Drill
2009 Lookin At Lucky
2008 Midshipman
2002 Icecoldbeeratreds
2001 Officer
2000 Flame Thrower
1999 Forest Camp
1998 Worldly Manner
1997 Souvenir Copy
1996 Silver Charm

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 06:56 AM
Brian W. Spencer's Daily Picks Arlington - Race #4

Picks
Notes

#8 Lucky Shot
Barn doesn't usually send them out with this kind of forward worktab, so I'm taking a bit of notice. Get a good look at him on the track, but he looks like he might be live.

#7 American Chaos
He has a right to be tough here, but he has given away ground late in both of his tries, and he probably gets bet a bit today. Have to respect him after chasing a tough winner.

#2 Hard Company
Another debuter with a chance, he goes for a team that is having a decent season here. Not sure he has to be a star to play with these at first asking.

Race Summary
Lucky Shot probably takes a little cash off a solid worktab, but the fact that it's somewhat out of line with what the barn usually sends makes me wonder if maybe he just has a little speed and/or talent.

Arlington - Race #6

Picks
Notes

#4 Beyond Proper
She moved forward when racing two turns for the first time in stakes company, and she might be sitting on something even better with that first route try under her belt.

#5 Takntothecleaners
She has so far been a speed and fade type, but she was pretty tough the two times she was able to find the front. Some stretchout sprint pace drawn outside might give her a hassle.

#6 Wave of Goodness
Reliable finishing type should appreciate the drop out of stakes company, and the filly who beat her last out was right back to win the Virginia Oaks. If a battle develops, she could show up late.

Race Summary
Beyond Proper tried to finish into splits set by a sharp, in-form winner when trying stakes company and two turns for the first time -- any step forward from there should do the trick.

Arlington - Race #8

Picks
Notes

#11 Honey Mug
There are about four or five in here who really want to be up on the splits, and this filly has a little bit of settle-and-finish potential. The barn has had a nice meet, and maybe this one drops in behind to try and save some ground early.

#1 Romantic Attack
Cutback finisher might get the right kind of setup from off the pace here, and she gets some major class relief out of a stakes try last out.

#10 My Sweet Kat
She draws best of the forward players to prompt the issue early from outside, and she might be tough on the drop even if it isn't a very positive move for a horse who was competitive for $50,000 a few starts back.

Race Summary
Honey Mug is worth a look here in the hopes that a few of these will hook up in the early going. The price might be right after a couple of modest tries before taking a little break.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 06:57 AM
Frank Carulli's Daily Picks Northfield Park - Race #1

Picks
Notes

#7 OFFICIAL TREASURE
Should run past these despite poor record, today's Best Bet.

#6 DR SPOOKYTOOTH
Flattened out while first-over in otherwise good try after 'sick' absence.

#5 SWEET VIVIAN
Kept the favorite at bay with post 9 victory at bottom level.

Race Summary
Official Treasure, bothered slightly at the start, was out and moving early, picked up cover on the backstretch, but couldn't threaten the 1-to-5 winner and pocket-sitting runner-up. She finished with interest while wide and figures tough on the class drop. Play 7-5 and 7-6 exactas.

Woodbine-Mohawk Park - Race #1

Picks
Notes

#5 JM JACK OF HEARTS
Returns to winning level, needs some pace flow.

#1 DREAMFAIR MOXY
Blew clear stretch lead in second start back, steps up.

#6 MAJOR HILL
Heavily raced 8yo has been plagued by bad starting spots at this level.

Race Summary
JM Jack of Hearts trailed throughout from post 9 after the field raced single-file past the half-mile marker. He still has the best set of speed figures in the field and sprung a 37-1 upset with a late surge the last time he raced at this level. Bet on him to win and place.

Woodbine-Mohawk Park - Race #11

Picks
Notes

#8 ABUCKABETT HANOVER
Willing third in 'Cup' elimination, worth a few bucks at 12-1 in final.

#3 PERFECT STING
Champ controlled pace, dug in as always to deny pocket sitter for win.

#9 ROCKYROAD HANOVER
Changed tactics, led to stretch from post 9 in faster prelim heat.

Race Summary
Abuckabett Hanover broke single-file alignment near the half, ranged into contention behind the 1-2 finishers and finished a game third in a North America Cup elimination. He's 5-11 this year with a couple breaks and troubled trips, yet he retains good odds. Sticking with him one more time in the $1 million finals and playing an 8-ALL exacta.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 06:58 AM
Jerry Shottenkirk's Daily Picks Gulfstream Park - Race #5

Picks
Notes

#4 Kahiko
Has won four of his last five and, while he takes a big step up, is really in a groove over this course.

#5 Mo of the West
Has been very competitive on the local stakes scene and can give a good late performance vs. this group.

#6 Summering
Was a stakes race at Tampa Bay Downs two back and was most recently fourth in the Ginger Punch here; connection thought enough of her to run her in the G2 Yellow Ribbon at Del Mar last year, where she was sixth, and she also ran in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies in 2019 (13th). Has some class to her but will have to improve off her latest.

Race Summary
Kahiko has been dominant since being switched to the Sweezey stable and tested the handicap/stakes wathers for the first time. Reformed maiden claimer has figured it out and has put herself on a new level.

Gulfstream Park - Race #6

Picks
Notes

#1 Septemberten
Improved to second in a fast race last out and can win if he runs back to that one.

#2 Cajun Brother
Didn't fire in his last two but was third in the G3 Gulfstream Park Sprint after winning the Sunshine Sprint; capable of a big effort here.

#4 Front Loaded
Was third last out and was claimed by Jorge Delgado; hot-riding Sutherland aboard. He's done a lot of good, having won 9 of 38 here.

Race Summary
Septemberten can get a perfect trip inside and should be set up by a fast pace.

Gulfstream Park - Race #11

Picks
Notes

#2 Sonar
Won the last time she was at GP and most recently was fourth in the Regret at Monmouth; can excel in her return.

#3 Heiressall
Ran at decent fourth in a stakes race at Colonel in her latest and won an optional claiming race here three back; does well over the strip.

#5 Sound Machine
Was third in the G2 Princess Rooney here and usually runs well here; seeks her fourth career win. Capable of a big run here.

Race Summary
Sonar returns to GP and can carve out a perfect trip; expect an improved effort off her latest.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 06:59 AM
Eddie Olczyk: Saturday Spot Plays | September 11, 2021

September 10, 2021 | By Eddie Olczyk

NBC handicapper Eddie Olczyk delivers a couple of key plays from Gulfstream Park this Saturday within the $2.5 million-estimated Rainbow 6 mandatory payout sequence.

Gulfstream Park

Race 8 // 4:12 pm ET // claiming // 7-1/2 furlongs (turf)

#1 Spend Benjamins (4-1 ML)
Class drop all the way to $12,500 as 3-year-old meets elders for second time. Not much speed entered in this race, so this one has gotta go from the get-go. Win bet.

//

Gulfstream Park

Race 10 // 5:22 pm ET // optional claiming // 5 furlongs (turf)

#9 Discreet Tune (9-2 ML)
Outside post could be a plus with lots of speed inside of him to stalk. Horse looks like he is on the improve with a step up in class off a win. Price will be right. Win bet.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 06:59 AM
AI Picks: Gulfstream Rainbow 6 | Saturday, Sept. 11

September 10, 2021 | By Jeremy Plonk

Gulfstream Park has a mandatory payout in Saturday’s Rainbow 6 that could reach $2.5 million-estimated if the carryover pool rolls into the weekend. To assist your handicapping, selections provided by the 1/ST BET app measure each contender against the 10 leading factors for each race. The 1/ST BET app looks at 52 handicapping factors and more than 200,000 past races to determine its AI selections.

You can use the automated handicapping factors, or create your own factor filters to incorporate angles you prefer. Full-card selections can be found in the 1/ST BET app. We’ve included the official track morning line odds with each runner.

//

Gulfstream Park // Race 7 // 3:39 pm ET // maiden special weight // 1 mile (turf)

#1 Maria’s Revenge (9-2) // 21%W
#11 Forbidden Dream (6-1) // 11%W
#8 Free Data (3-1) // 11%W
#5 Flashy Too (5-1) // 9%W

//

Gulfstream Park // Race 8 // 4:12 pm ET // claiming // 7-1/2 furlongs (turf)

#2 Poco Charlie (15-1) // 23%W
#4 Break Beat (10-1) // 20%W
#7 Tone Feelin (2-1) // 10%W
#10 Jupiter Blues (20-1) // 10%W

//

Gulfstream Park // Race 9 // 4:48 pm ET // maiden special weight // 6 furlongs

#1 Spuntacular (6-5) // 24%W
#6 The Mar (30-1) // 15%W
#9 Cassidy’s Gold (20-1) // 14%W
#7 Mr Rum Rummer (5-1) // 8%W

//

Gulfstream Park // Race 10 // 5:22 pm ET // optional claiming // 5 furlongs (turf)

#3 The Great Oz (15-1) // 24%W
#1 Captain Ron (9-5) // 23%W
#8 Graceful Kitten (10-1) // 19%W
#9 Discreet Tune (9-2) // 10%W

//

Gulfstream Park // Race 11 // 5:56 pm ET // $75,000 Sheer Drama Stakes // 7 furlongs
#5 Sound Machine (5-2) // 23%W
#7 Thissmytime (4-1) // 20%W
#8 Bramble Berry (6-1) // 20%W
#2 Sonar (7-2) // 13%W

//

Gulfstream Park // Race 12 // 6:30 pm ET // claiming // 7-1/2 furlongs (turf)

#5 Mr. Axel (4-1) // 22%W
#9 Catching Fish (3-1) // 19%W
#6 Uno Tiger (8-1) // 10%W
#3 Montana Man (7-2) // 10%W

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:00 AM
Al Cimaglia: Pepsi North America Cup Preview

September 9, 2021 | By Al Cimaglia

Here is the field for the 38th running of the Pepsi North America Cup. The richest harness race in North America, with a $1,000,000 purse, will take place on Saturday at Woodbine Mohawk Park.

Race 11

1-Jimmy Connor B (15-1)-This is one of two entries from trainer Gregg McNair and this gelding will be driven by his son Doug. This 3-year-old out of Big Jim leads the field in starts with 16 and has hit the board 11 times with 4 wins. Comes off a 5th place finish in the Cup Elimination and has the smallest bankroll in the field with lifetime earnings of $88,605. After going winless as a freshman with only three starts, the arrow has pointed up in 2021.

2-Bettor Sun (20-1)-Here is the other McNair trainee and will be handled by one of Mohawk's leading drivers James MacDonald who is fresh off an upset victory with Lindy The Great in last week's Maple Leaf Trot. This son of Sunshine Beach had a solid sophomore season banking over $273,000. Like his stablemate he comes off a 5th place finish in the Elimination race and on Saturday will be looking to notch the 4th win in 12 starts this year.

3-Perfect Sting (2-1)-This son of Always B Miki was undefeated as a freshman in 10 starts and was named the Dan Patch winner as the 2-year-old male pacer of 2020. As a 3-year-old the Joe Holloway pupil has never missed the board in nine starts. This millionaire has taken four pictures in 2021 banking over $474,000. He has lost by less than one length in over half his starts and hasn't won a race with a large purse this season. This colt endured a hard-fought stretch battle with Whichwaytothebeach to win his Elimination and will be driven by regular pilot David Miller. Holloway will be trying to capture his second NA Cup after winning in 1992 with Safely Kept. Miller is a two-time winner, once with Betting Line in 2016, and then Fear The Dragon in 2017.

4-Bulldog Hanover (9/5)-This is a very talented son of Shadow Play who comes into this race winning four straight for trainer John Darling and driver Jody Jamieson. After scoring in his elimination in a solid 1.49 the connections were able to pick their post position first ahead of Perfect Sting, and the rest of the field took part in an open draw. This winner in 6 of 8 starts this season and 10 of 14 overall, will be trying to give Darling his second Cup win. Jamieson will be shooting for his third NA Cup victory. The conditioner won with Gothic Dream in 1997 and his pilot was in the winner circle with Tell All in 2007 and Up The Credit in 2011.

5-Whichwaytothebeach (9/2)-Trainer Brett Pelling sends out this son of Somebeachsomewhere, who has been in fine form and will be looking to notch his 8th win in 12 starts this year. Driven by Sylvain Filion the leading driver at Woodbine Mohawk Park, this gelding will be attempting to pad his lifetime earnings of $345,283. Filion will be looking for his first Cup victory while conditioner Pelling won with RocknRoll Hanover in 2005, The Panderosa in 1999 and David's Pass in 1995.

6-Desperate Man (6-1)-Cathy Cecchin is the conditioner for this son of Shadow Play who comes off a narrow defeat to Bull Dog Hanover in last week's Elimination. This gelding is the only horse she has raced at Mohawk this meet. The runner-up role has happened in the last three starts. This 3-year-old was rolling hard down the lane last week and came up a length short. The winner of $353,014 in lifetime earnings will be driven by usual pilot Trevor Henry and has 4 wins in 14 lifetime starts.

7-Simon Says Hanover (20-1)-This is the first of three entries for trainer Tony Alagna and is likely the one with the slimmest chance of taking a picture on Saturday. Did close with a quick last panel to finish 4th for driver Scott Zeron in the Elimination and has banked the second lowest total in career earnings for this field ($145,537). Zeron won the 2019 NA Cup with Captain Crunch and Alagna took top honors in 2013 with Captain Treacherous.

8-Abuckabett Hanover (12-1)-This Betting Line colt is also an Alagna trainee as his stable will line up in posts 7-8-9. For the most part this colt has been an all or nothing type. He has recorded 5 wins in 11 starts this year but has only hit the board one other time. Did defeat Perfect Sting at Pocono in mid-May by a head but it was the first start of the year for that top colt. In this campaign every win but one has come on smaller ovals. Highly regarded regular pilot Andrew McCarthy will be in the sulky looking for his 1st Cup victory.

9-Rockyroad Hanover (8-1)-This progeny of the great Captaintreacherous didn't do much as a freshman earning only $5,610 with 1 win in 3 starts. This year has been a far different story banking over $292,000. This Alagna pupil is compromised by the post draw but has hit the board this season in 9 of 13 starts with 4 wins. Tried to go gate to wire last week which isn't his usual style and faded to finish 3rd. Top driver Dexter Dunn may try a different type of trip here as he is looking for his 1st NA Cup win.

10-Southwind Gendry (20-1)-This Ron Burke entry won 10 of 13 last year and has 3 wins in 10 starts in 2021. For this campaign the son of Always B Miki has done its best work on smaller ovals. Finished 4th in the Elimination beaten by almost 10-lengths and that was the third try on Lasix. Burke did win this race in 2014 with JK Endofanera and Yannick Gingras drove Tall Dark Stranger to victory in this race last year. This longshot has lifetime earnings of a hefty $866,641.

Can'tPickAWinner
Race of the Week: Kentucky Downs Turf Cup | Saturday, Sept. 11

September 8, 2021 | By Jeremy Plonk

$1,000,000 GRADE 2 CALUMET TURF CUP AT KENTUCKY DOWNS

The Lead:
The short, but sweet Kentucky Downs all-turf meeting hits its marquee program Saturday with a five-stakes bonanza. The consecutive stakes will be on Races 6-10, including the featured $1 million Calumet Turf Cup as the headline attraction in Race 9. The Turf Sprint in Race 8 also boasts a seven-figure purse.

Horseplayers playing any race at Kentucky Downs this meet with Xpressbet and on the 1/ST BET app can take advantage of up a $10 money-back guarantee on win bets (if you're selection finishes second or third). See Xpressbet.com/promos for more.

​Field Depth:
Grade 1 winners include defending champion ARKLOW, CHANNEL CAT and 2019 race victor ZULU ALPHA. BREAKPOINT was a Chilean Group 1 winner. TIDE OF THE SEA has won at the Grade 3 level. IMPERADOR and GLYNN COUNTY are Grade 1-placed. Fair to say ARKLOW, CHANNEL CAT and ZULU ALPHA have held the classiest company lines over time.

Pace:
At a mile and one-half at Kentucky Downs, you don't expect pace to be a tell-tale factor. TIDE OF THE SEA, CHANNEL CAT and EPIC BROMANCE are the most likely pacemakers. They should provide a fair tempo for the trip.

Our Eyes:
The horse-for-course nature of Kentucky Downs can't be understated. The configuration, dips and rises, and lush, unused grass year-'round make for a very unique surface and trip. A starting focus on past local results should be at the fore of analysis.

Defending Turf Cup winner ARKLOW obviously checks the affinity boxes. His 3 Kentucky Downs appearances have netted 2 wins and a runner-up, all in this very race. He sandwiched a 2019 second between victories in 2018 and 2020. While he's just 1-for-3 at age 7 this year, it's reasonable to question if he's the same horse he's been. But consider his 2 losses at Monmouth and Del Mar, short-cropped, speed-friendly turf courses over which he made belated runs to not factor in the results. It's quite possible, given his past struggle at Monmouth, that his 2021 results aren't as bad as they look on paper. Remember, he snapped an 0-5 losing streak when winning this race a year ago. He remains chiefly the one to beat.

ZULU ALPHA won this race in 2019 and was third-best to ARKLOW a year ago as the 4-5 favorite. He's struggled in 2 starts this year at Arlington. That he had run well at AP in the past may hint that ZULU ALPHA's 2021 downturn may be more self-inflicted than what we project from ARKLOW's recent form. Of the 2 past champions of the Kentucky Downs Turf Cup, the edge here goes to ARKLOW. Mike Maker will send out four other entrants in this spot: TIDE OF THE SEA, BLUEGRASS PARKWAY, AJOURNEYTOFREEDOM and GLYNN COUNTY. Both TIDE OF THE SEA and GLYNN COUNTY won in their only trips over this course last year while working through their conditions. At this distance and off recent success in Chicago, GLYNN COUNTY appeals most to this eye.

2018 Dueling Grounds Derby winner CHANNEL CAT also is 1-1 on this course. He'll carry the Calumet colors in the race Brad Kelley's operation sponsors. The 6-year-olds June win in the Grade 1 Manhattan picked up some form flattery this summer at Saratoga when runner-up Gufo came back to win the Grade 1 Sword Dancer. This $1.4 million earner should be forwardly placed and in the hunt through the stretch.

Most Certain Exotics Contender:
ARKLOW hasn't missed the exacta in 3 starts in this very same race.
​​
Best Longshot Exotics Contender:
FANTASIOSO is a longshot we've been chasing since Keeneland in April and he's run solid from far back in each try except the speed-friendly United Nations at Monmouth. Kentucky Downs might provide him the best opportunity to lengthen and finish. Turf ace Umberto Rispoli picks up the mount and may be his best fit yet.

Sending it in ($100 bankroll):
We'll aim for a third straight score in this space. $75 exacta ARKLOW over FANTASIOSO. $25 exacta ARKLOW over GLYNN COUNTY.

Can'tPickAWinner
Golden Gate Fields 5 Facts (Sept. 7-12)

September 7, 2021 | By Jeremy Plonk

Schedule:
Friday-Sunday

Carryovers:

$0 // Rainbow 6 Jackpot (hit single ticket 9/6 for $22,210)
$3,421 // Super High 5

Feature Race:
No stakes scheduled
Saturday Race 8 and 9 allowance co-features

Key 1/ST BET Factors (top pick win %, top pick profit/loss):

Avg. Best 2 of 3 Speed (35%, +$8.00)
Avg. Speed (34%, -$5.60)
Best Lifetime Speed (30%, +$23.40)

Jockey/Trainer Trends from Betmix:

J: Pedro Terrero // last week 24: 6-4-3 (26% $0.96 ROI) // 3 wins at 6-5 or less, 2nds at 8-1, 8-1, 21-1
J: Catalino Martinez // last week 3-12 (25%, $1.24 ROI) // 4: 1-1-1 aboard favorites
T: Isidro Tamayo // last week 10: 4-1-2 (40%, $1.32 ROI) // 3: 2-0-1 with jockey Evin Roman
T: Steve Specht // last week 7: 3-2-0 (43%, $2.50 ROI) // wins at 6-5, 5-1, 8-1 // 2-2 maiden claimers
T: Tim McCanna // last week 10: 3-2-0 (30%, $1.16 ROI) // now 5-15 last 2 weeks
T: Michael McCarthy // last week 3-4 (75%, $1.55 ROI) // wins at 3-5, 4-5, 9-5

** ROI reflects return on $1 win bet **

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:01 AM
Gulfstream 5 Facts (September 7-12)

September 7, 2021

Schedule:
Thursday-Sunday

Carryovers:
$512,655 // Rainbow 6 Jackpot ($700,000-guaranteed pool Thursday)
$4,486 // Super High 5

Feature Race(s):
$75,000 Sheer Drama // filly & mare FL-bred sprinters // Saturday

Key 1/ST BET Factors (top pick win %, top pick profit/loss):

Trainer/Jockey 2 Year Win % (34%, +$13.60)
Win % Rank (32%, $+11.80)
Avg. Best 2 of 3 Speed (31%, +$13.60) * 2nd straight week top-3 *

Jockey/Trainer Trends from Betmix:

T: Rohan Crichton // last week 5: 2-1-0 ($40%, $1.86 ROI) // wins at 3-1, 4-1
T: Paul Kopaj // last week 2-2 // 1-turn dirt claiming wins at 6-5, 11-1 // was 2-13 since July 17 prior
T: David Fawkes // last week 2-4 // wins at 1-1, 7-1 // snapped 1-25 down streak prior
J: Emisael Jaramillo // last week 5-18 (28%, $0.70 ROI) // 4-10 aboard favorites
J: Hector Berrios // last week 8: 2-0-2 (25%, $1.18 ROI) // win at 5-1, added third at 15-1

** ROI reflects return on $1 win bet **

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:05 AM
Scott Rickenbach Sep 11 '21, 7:30 AM in 27m
Soccer | Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace
Play on: Crystal Palace 0½ -112 at pinnacle

Free Pick - Crystal Palace +1/2 goal - Tottenham has won all 3 matches thus far in the new campaign and they are the only club to have done that. Crystal Palace still seeking their first win of the new campaign. Yet, all that said, the Hotspur are available at around even money to win this match. I am not buying that. This line looks fishy to me. It looks like some injury and covid-related issues have impacted Tottenham and it is going to be difficult for them to put the Eagles away in this one. Getting +1/2 goal could prove invaluable here as the hosts are building some momentum and have looked better on the pitch of late as they have made some new additions to the club paying immediate dividends. Free Pick CRYSTAL PALACE +1/2 goal

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:07 AM
Bobby Conn Sep 11 '21, 9:30 AM in 2h
Soccer | VfL Wolfsburg vs SpVgg Greuther Furth
Play on: VfL Wolfsburg -175 at linepros

1* Free Play on VfL Wolfsburg -175

Can'tPickAWinner
Sean Higgs Sep 11 '21, 12:00 PM in 4h
NCAA-F | Oregon vs Ohio State
Play on: OVER 63½ -110

Sean's FREE PICK for Saturday will be on the OVER between Oregon and Ohio State. Last week we faded both of these guys and came away with a win and a push. Feel both teams, especially Oregon were playing a little look-ahead. Sluggish starts for both squads last week for sure. I think we see a track meet here. We know that both defenses can give up some points. These teams are built offense first. OSU looks like they have a monster behind center with the WRs they have chasing down the ball. Will not be shocked if Buckeyes near 50 this afternoon. Oregon should be able to cross the 30 point barrier today. It will be a High Noon Shootout at The Horseshoe. Go OVER THE TOTAL in early action today - GL - Higgs . -- Be sure to check out my NFL Best Bet and Sure Shot going Sunday afternoon.

Can'tPickAWinner
Teddy Davis Sep 11 '21, 1:00 PM in 5h
NCAA-F | Florida vs South Florida
Play on: Florida -28½ -110 at linepros

I'm not one that generally lays the big price with teams but for this case I think you have to. First, I know that others will be saying that Florida has Bama on deck and just go through the motions etc. While I get that, I dont think people truly know how bad this South Florida team is. I had NC St last week laying 18 against them and they covered no problem as they won 45-0. This USF team is just flat out horrible and I dont know how they will be able to move the ball. I fully expect Florida to jump out in the 1st quarter to like 21-0 and even their backups in the 2nd half will be more than capable to still score. Lay the big against pathetic team.

Can'tPickAWinner
Info Plays Sep 11 '21, 1:30 PM in 6h
NCAA-F | Wyoming vs Northern Illinois
Play on: Wyoming -6½ -110 at Mirage

1* FREE INFO PLAY on Wyoming -6½ -110

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:08 AM
Rob Vinciletti Sep 11 '21, 1:30 PM in 6h
NCAA-F | Wyoming vs Northern Illinois
Play on: Wyoming -7 -110 at Mirage

Huge Saturday Card has the 100% Non Conf. Play of the year and an Executive Level TIER 1 Total Headlining a tremendous College Football card, along with MLB September Specific Systems 3 top LEVEL Soccer Plays and the U.S Open Ladies Final. CFB Comp Play below.
The College Football Comp Play is on Wyoming at 1:30 eastern. The Cowboys escaped with a 3 point win over Montana St as a 19 point favorite. Expect a much better game here today as they travel to take on a Northern Illinois team that upset Georgia Tech on the road last week as a 19 point dog despite losing the yardage battler by nearly 130 yards. The Huskies are 1-8 to the spread at home vs winning teams and have failed to cover 11 of 13 here vs a team off a win. Wyoming has a stellar defense and is 6-0 ats off a spread loss and has covered 5 of 7 vs a winning team. With Northern Illinois failing to cover 5 of 6 off a win and 4 of 5 vs Mountain West Conference teams look for a Wyoming win and cover. On Saturday dont look anywhere else. Rob is white hot and has a Huge College Football card backed with the Non Conference Game of the Year, an Executive Level TIER 1 Total headlining a huge College Card that also has 3 TOP level Soccer Moves, the U.S Open Ladies Final, the MLB September Power System Plays and more. Jump on and cash out all day and night. For the College Football Comp Play Go with Wyoming. Rob V- Golden Contender Sports.

Can'tPickAWinner
Stephen Nover Sep 11 '21, 2:30 PM in 7h
NCAA-F | Toledo vs Notre Dame
Play on: Toledo +17 -110 at Mirage

This game is fraught with danger for Notre Dame. Toledo is an underrated team with skill position depth and a solid defensive front that should hold up at the line of scrimmage against an inexperienced Notre Dame offensive line trying to anchor a disappointing ground attack. The Irish not only have to deal with these matchup factors, but also are in a terrible scheduling spot. While Toledo had a relaxing 49-10 win against Norfolk State this past Saturday, Notre Dame had to hold off Florida State, 41-38, in overtime on the road this past Sunday night. So, the Irish - who have a cluster injury problem at linebacker - have to play on a short week laying a boatload of points. Toledo's Bryant Koback is one of the top running backs in the MAC. Notre Dame surrendered 264 yards rushing to Florida State. The Seminoles averaged 5.5 yards a carry. It was clear Notre Dame was missing Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, its dominant defender from a year ago who is now on the Cleveland Browns. The Irish have lost three linebackers to injuries during the last several weeks. Notre Dame couldn't get its ground attack going against Florida State rushing for only 65 yards on 35 attempts, a meager 1.8 yards per carry. Jack Coan, a transfer from Wisconsin, came through for Notre Dame passing for 366 yards and throwing four TD's against Florida State. I'm not sold yet on Coan, though. He was nothing but a game manager at Wisconsin rarely putting any fear into defenses as a downfield threat. I understand Wisconsin and Notre Dame are very different. But Coan still has more to prove in my estimation before being considered a good quarterback.

Can'tPickAWinner
Larry Ness Sep 11 '21, 3:30 PM in 8h
NCAA-F | California vs TCU
Play on: California +12 -110 at SC Consensus

My free play is on Cal at 3:30 ET.
The Cal Golden Bears were limited to just FOUR games in 2020 because of COVID (1-3) but began their 2021 season with an excellent first quarter last Saturday night at home vs Nevada. Cal marched 63 yards on 15 plays on its first possession, followed by 72 yards on nine plays the second time the Bears had the ball. Cal led 14-0, by the end of the first quarter, owning a 13:21-1:39 dominance in time of possession. However, the Bears were held to just 195 yards and just THREE points the rest of the way, as Nevada pulled the 22-17 outright upset (note: Nevada was a top-rated 10* winner for me!).
The TCU Horned Frogs (Big 12) opened their 2021 season with a game vs Duquesne, better known for its basketball team than its football one (FCS member). Just like Cal, TCU scored TDs on its first two possessions of the game but unlike Cal, the Horned Frogs added THREE more TDs before halftime. With TCU up 35-0 at the half, both coaches agreed to play 12-minute quarters after halftime. TCU improved to 19-2 in home openers under coach Gary Patterson with a 45-3 win!
The schools have met just once, with TCU claiming a 10-7 overtime victory in the 2018 Cheez-It Bowl in Phoenix. Chase Garbers was a freshman starter at QB that day for Cal and now he's a senior with 25 games of experience. He's dealt with several injury issues over the years but he'll benefit from having most of his starting receivers return this season but the offensive line is another issue entirely. The Cal offense was one-dimensional last year, as the OL was never able to stop any sort of a pass rush. Four of the five starters return up front for Cal, so the unit should/could make big progressions this season. However, Garbers threw for just 177 yards vs Nevada (on 39 attempts) plus threw an INT in the late 4th quarter. NOT a great start.
TCU's Max Duggan is back at QB after a freshman season in which he completed 60.8% with a 10-4 TD/INT ratio while leading the team in rushing with 526 yards (4.5 YPC / 10 TDs). He threw for 207 yards (one TD and one INT) and ran twice for nine yards last Saturday, although he didn't play in the second half. TCU has been known for its defense under Patterson but it's hard to make too much of the Horned Frogs holding the Dukes to just six FDs and 137 yards.
Cal's 'ugly' record as a home favorite under head coach Justin Wilcox (now 1-9-1) was a MAJOR reason I went against the Bears with Nevada last Saturday. However, let me note here that while Cal played just two road games in 2020 (the Bears were favored in both), Cal checks in 8-1 ATS as a road underdog in 2018 and 2019. Meanwhile, TCU is a money-burning 6-16-1 ATS as a home favorite the last five seasons! Take the points.
Good luck...Larry

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:10 AM
Dennis Macklin Sep 11 '21, 3:30 PM in 8h
NCAA-F | Ball State vs Penn State
Play on: Penn State -22 -108 at pinnacle

DMack's Free NCAAF Play for Saturday, Sept 11th
Ball State returns 20 starters and is generally considered a threat to win the MAC championship. The Cards didn't play well in their opener vs. FCS Western Illinois but that might be attributable to a look ahead here. Penn State edged Wisconsin in a Big 10 slobberknocker and has Auburn on deck. The Nits would be well served to not take Ball for granted and should move the ball against a card defense that gave up 437 yards, 300+ passing to the WIU Leathernecks. James Franklin thinks this is a special team. We'll see.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:11 AM
Joseph D'Amico Sep 11 '21, 4:30 PM in 9h
NCAA-F | Iowa vs Iowa State
Play on: Iowa +4½ -104 at pinnacle

I am 1-0 this season in NCAAF releases and this Saturday I have one of my most explosive cards in years: GRIDIRON (6-1 LY), 63-26-1 TOUCHDOWN, 26-7 CONSENSUS, 30-10 WISEGUY, and my HOLY WAR WINNER. Join me here and you will start your college football season off with a HUGE PAYDAY.
Saturday’s FREE NCAAF WINNER: Iowa Hawkeyes.
Game 349.
1:30 pm pst.
Perhaps they were looking ahead, but the 9th ranked Iowa State team had their hands full with Northern Iowa in their season-opening, 16-10 win and no cover last week. Not the case at all as 10th ranked Iowa shredded a very game Indiana team, 34-6. Quarterback’s, Spencer Petras and Brock Purdy both are talented play-callers. This matchup is about which team controls the clock and the tempo. The better ground game and the superior defense both belong to the Hawkeyes. They have taken five in a row SU in this series and getting points here is a gift. Iowa is 6-2 ATS their last eight games played in the month of September, 7-2 ATS their last nine nonconference games, and 6-1-1 ATS their last eight games played overall. The Cyclones are 0-4 ATS their last four games played in the month of September, 3-8 ATS their L11 nonconference games, 2-3 ATS their last five meetings in this series. Take Iowa. Thank you.

Can'tPickAWinner
Jimmy Boyd Sep 11 '21, 4:30 PM in 9h
NCAA-F | Iowa vs Iowa State
Play on: Iowa State -3½ -120 at BetVegas

1* Free Pick on Iowa State -3½ -120

Can'tPickAWinner
Alex Smart Sep 11 '21, 6:30 PM in 11h
NCAA-F | Houston vs Rice
Play on: Rice +8 -110 at Mirage

Im not a big fan of Houston's QB Clayton Tune's choices and how he reads the field . Last week vs Texas Tech he threw 4 interceptions, and has thrown 25 picks in 21 games in his College career, That is a major problem, and a big question mark for a Houston program that has lost 14 of 21 games SU under Holgorsen that is just not getting it done. Rice continues to uptrend on my power ranking charts and with 17 returning starters and a D, that has shown flashes of brilliance Im willing to recommend we take the points.
RICE is 7-2 against the spread versus HOUSTON since 1992. RICE is 49-27 ATS as a home underdog since 1992. Owls are 25-12-1 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
Cougars are 4-11 ATS in their last 15 games as a road favorite.Cougars are 5-15 ATS in their last 20 games on fieldturf. Cougars are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games overall.
Play on Rice to cover

Can'tPickAWinner
ASA Sep 11 '21, 7:00 PM in 11h
NCAA-F | Eastern Michigan vs Wisconsin
Play on: Wisconsin -26 -110 at William Hill

#364 ASA FREE PLAY ON Wisconsin (1st HALF) -15 over Eastern Michigan, Saturday at 7PM ET - The Badgers are coming off an upset home loss to Penn State and will rebound in a big way here against Eastern Michigan. Wisconsin put up 369 total yards of offense against a very good PSU defense and will have their way here against an EMU team that allowed over 200-rushing yards per game in 2019 and 241RYPG in 2020. Both those numbers ranked 102nd or worse in college football the past two seasons. That’s not going to work well against a Wisconsin team that is historically one of the best rushing teams in the nation which has averaged over 223 rushing yards per game over the past four seasons combined. The Badgers gave up a few big passing plays to PSU last week, but the Lions could only muster 50 rushing yards and 11 first downs. Badgers QB Mertz threw three big interceptions last week, two inside Penn State’s 20-yard line which would have won the game for Wisconsin. The Badgers know they have to get Mertz going and build confidence going into their next game versus Notre Dame. We expect the Badgers to jump out to an early lead and coast to a win late.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:12 AM
Jeff Alexander Sep 11 '21, 7:00 PM in 11h
NCAA-F | Appalachian State vs Miami-FL
Play on: Miami-FL -8½ -110 at Mirage

1* NCAAF - Appalachian St/Miami FREE PICK on Miami -8.5
Saturday's Free NCAAF Pick is on the Miami Hurricanes as a 8.5-point home favorite against the Appalachian State Mountaineers. I've tossed and turned about this play and in the end I have to go with my gut.
I just don't think what we saw last week from the Hurricanes in that 44-13 loss to Alabama is enough to change my opinion of this team. Alabama is on a different planet and they have done that exact same thing to other good teams in Week 1 in the past.
I still think this is a very talented Miami team and I'm hoping they come out here with a chip on their shoulder after what happened last week. They certainly didn't lay down in the 2nd half of that game against Bama (only outscored 17-10).
Appalachian State is a really good non-power 5 program, but less than a double-digit favorite against a Power 5 team is a bit much. I'm not as high as others on as Duke transfer Chase Brice, who started his career at Clemson. He's not very accurate and I think the pressure the Hurricanes can create up front will give him problems in this one. Bet Miami -8.5!

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:13 AM
Kyle Hunter Sep 11 '21, 7:00 PM in 11h
NCAA-F | NC State vs Mississippi State
Play on: NC State -1 -107 at pinnacle

*3 Star Free Pick on NC State* The NC State Wolfpack are a team I'm a lot higher on than most people this year. While NC State did go 8-4 last year, they were actually without their best quarterback (Devin Leary) for much of the season after he suffered a major injury. Bailey Hockman did a nice job for the team, but their upside is higher with Leary. Fortunately, Leary is back and the NC State offense is filled with a ton of skill position talent this year.
NC State's Bam Knight and Ricky Person form a great tailback tandem. Both ran for over 100 yards last week against USF. It won't come nearly as easy this week against a solid Mississippi State defense, but these are two good running backs. Leary is great at throwing the deep ball and that can really keep the defense honest.
NC State's defense pitched a shutout against USF. Yes it was USF, but this NC State defense is clearly much improved unit. Cyrus Fagan, a transfer from Florida State, is a great leader in the secondary. Derek Pitts Jr., who transferred from Marshall, gives the team a top notch cover corner as well.
Mississippi State needed an epic 4th quarter comeback just to win by a point over LA Tech last week. The Bulldogs offense went 5 for 5 on scoring TD's in the red zone and they needed every last point. Mike Leach's offense still isn't working that well with the current quarterbacks and the weakness at offensive line for Miss State.
I think NC State has the much higher upside and they are the more balanced team.
Take NC State.

Can'tPickAWinner
Doc's Sports Sep 11 '21, 7:00 PM in 11h
NCAA-F | Texas vs Arkansas
Play on: Arkansas +7 -110 at SC Consensus

Free Play from Doc’s Sports. Take #372 Arkansas Razorbacks over Texas Longhorns (7p.m., Saturday, September 11 ESPN) Was not that impressed with Texas against Louisiana, especially on offense. Do not feel they should be giving this many points in a true road game against an up-and-coming Arkansas team. Arkansas was looking ahead last week to this game, and they always seem to get up when facing their former SWC team. Expect this game to go down to the wire and we will collect with whoever comes out on top. Texas is 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games following an ATS win in their previous game. Arkansas is 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games against Big 12 teams. Do not miss out on Doc’s Sports weekend football card. Get all the action now and let 50 years of handicapping experience work for you.

Can'tPickAWinner
Black Widow Sep 11 '21, 7:15 PM in 12h
MLB | Reds vs Cardinals
Play on: Cardinals +115 at SC Consensus

1* Free Wiseguy Play on Cardinals +115

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:14 AM
Sean Murphy Sep 11 '21, 7:30 PM in 12h
NCAA-F | Georgia State vs North Carolina
Play on: OVER 66 -110

Saturday CFB Free play. My selection is on the 'over' between Georgia State and North Carolina at 7:30 pm et on Saturday.
Georgia State didn't live up to the hype in its season-opener as it got absolutely smashed by Army, 43-10. Meanwhile, North Carolina looked like a shell of last year's team in a low-scoring loss on the road against Virginia Tech. I expect both teams to bounce back in some sense as they match up this week in Chapel Hill. The Panthers were completely thrown for a loop after giving up two early touchdown scores against Army. They were never able to gain any sort of traction offensively and ultimately scored just one touchdown in the game. Here, I look for them to use this game as a rest of sorts as they look to put all of their offensive talent to good use in a contest where they'll likely once again be playing from behind for much of the night. That's because North Carolina is in line for a monster bounce-back performance offensively. Nothing worked against an emotionally-charged Hokies squad last Friday night. I expect to see the polar opposite play out on Saturday as Tar Heels QB Sam Howell gets in sync with his talented, but new-look receiving corps. Keep in mind, Georgia State is replacing a number of key starters from last year's stout defense. The Panthers allowed touchdowns in all four quarters against Army's triple-option offense last week. While in theory there's nowhere to go but up on Saturday, they're running into a buzz-saw in a Tar Heels offense coming off a disappointing loss. Something along the lines of 49-24 serves our purposes just fine. Take the over.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:14 AM
Hunter Price Sep 11 '21, 10:30 PM in 15h
NCAA-F | Stanford vs USC
Play on: OVER 53 -110

1* Free Pick on Stanford vs USC over 53 -110

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:16 AM
Chris Jordan

My free play for Saturday is the Purdue Boilermakers laying a big number to the Connecticut Huskies, who are in disarray, and will need a couple of weeks to readjust to life without Randy Edsall.

Bad enough he couldn't get them fired up for their season opener in Week 0, when they were trounced 45-0 at Fresno State, but last week the team couldn't do a thing to respond at home against Holy Cross, losing 38-28.

Now here come the Boilermakers, who just knocked off Oregon State, 30-21, to start the season, and this one could come to an end very quickly. My first intuition was to play this one in the first half, but the most life we may see from the Huskies over these first few weeks could be in the first quarter. If they come to play under new leadership, it might last one quarter.

I don't trust the Huskies to last four.

I certainly trust Purdue's offense, which left some points behind against the Beavers, and surely won't make the same mistakes this week against a team like UConn. The rushing game will run roughshod through the Huskies' defense, and could control the clock with a ground-and-pound approach before turning the game vertical.

The defense did plenty of good things against a Power 5 opponent, and will only improve against a team that currently ranks 121st in the nation on offense.

Bad time to lose a coach. I'll lay the road chalk with a much better team.

4* PURDUE

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:17 AM
Jay McNeil

We all saw the Georgia Bulldogs defense leave their imprint all over last Saturday's defensive slugfest with Clemson, as the Bulldogs were able to record 7 sacks in the game which ended up a 10-3 win for UGA in a game that did not come close to landing over the total.

I have a feeling if the Dawgs were able to keep Clemson out of the end zone they should also be able to also contain the Blazers who are known as a "defense first" type of a team.

The Blazers shut out Jacksonville State to open their season, 31-0 in a game that held Under the total. That marked the 3rd straight game dating back to last season that UAB has played Under the total and it also puts them on a 6-3 Under run now for their last 9 games since last season.

The Bulldogs are still dealing with some injured players on the offensive side of the football, so while quarterback JT Daniels may well be the "real deal", right now the skill position players are still a little green for Georgia.

This one holds Under.

2* UAB-GEORGIA UNDER

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:17 AM
Gus Augustine

I'm laying the points with the Arizona State Sun Devils on Saturday, and I don't care how big this line climbs.

I am not sure UNLV football coach Marcus Arroyo understands the nuances of coaching one of the worst teams in America the past several decades. The Rebels are not a winning program, and it never will be if coaches continue to bring their "I've won here" mentalities with them.

Legendary John Robinson, he did okay. FCS-legend Bobby Hauck did his best. Even high school coaching legend Tony Sanchez, he built a culture.

But Arroyo, and all of his arrogance, as the Rebels flailing and looking like they're headed for another disappointing season.

FCS contender Eastern Washington waltzed into Allegiant Stadium on Thursday, pushed the Rebels around until Arroyo swallowed his pride and made a quarterback switch, withheld UNLV's furious rally, and prevailed in overtime.

Arroyo started Justin Rogers, who clearly wasn't ready to quarterback the Rebels. If Arroyo wouldn't have done his part to spite the local media with an "I'll show you" mentality, after the local press projected Doug Brumfield the starter, the outcome may have been different.

Media 1, Arroyo 0.

It's safe to assume the Rebels have their starter in Brumfield, problem is the tape reveals to ASU exactly what the differences were when Brumfield took over.

And I got news for you, if Eastern Washington coach Aaron Best can out-coach Arroyo, you better believe someone like Herm Edwards is going to eat his lunch.

Breaking down UNLV film will be far too easy for Edwards, who will have his Devils prepared defensively, the same way they came out and thumped Southern Utah, which hails from the same conference Eastern Washington does.

UNLV's offensive line was bad, and its defense looked awful.

Stopping the Sun Devils will be a chore, in particular the rushing game. Chip Trayanum, Rachaad White and Daniyel Ngata averaged 5.7 yards per rush. The Rebels don't have the personnel or depth to keep up with fresh sets of legs.

I expect the Sun Devils to win this one going away.

5* ARIZONA STATE

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:18 AM
Bam Bam Sports Services

Ball State +22.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Dave Cokin

Wisconsin -25.5
Ball State +22.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Underdog Sportsline

Buffalo +13.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Ross Benjamin

UAB +24.5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:19 AM
Mike Wynn Free Pick: Hawaii/Oregon St Over 65 Points

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:19 AM
Jim Feist Jim Feist's Comp Pick, SATURDAY September 11, 2021
9/11 07:15 PM PT / 10:15 PM ET

CF (383) UTAH VS (384) BYU

Take: (384) BYU

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:20 AM
Razor Sharp YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR SATURDAY: UNLV +34 over Arizona St

Can'tPickAWinner
Totals4U

Early Saturday's Free Selection: Rutgers/Syracuse under 52

Can'tPickAWinner
Roz Wins ROZ Selections SATURDAY, September 11, 2021

FREE CFB
367. Liberty -4 (4 PT / 7 ET)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:23 AM
Atlantic Sports

Early Saturday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Temple Owls - 6 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:24 AM
#1 Sports

Early Saturday's Free Play: Virginia Tech Hokies - 20

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:24 AM
Platinum Plays

Your Free Pick: Florida Atlantic Owls -7 over Georgia Southern

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:25 AM
Sharp Bettor SharpBettor FREE Play SATURDAY, September 11, 2021

FREE CFB
328. Syracuse +2 (11 PT / 2 ET)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:25 AM
Nevada Sharpshooter
Your free winner for Saturday : Take AKRON +6½ over Temple

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:26 AM
Golden Dragon

Penn State -22

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:28 AM
Hawkeye Sports

Early Saturday's Free Pick: Florida Atlantic Owls - 7

Can'tPickAWinner
Huddle Up Sports

Notre Dame -17

Can'tPickAWinner
Arthur Ralph

FreePlay SAT: PITT -3 CFB

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:29 AM
Vegas Steam Line
Your free winner for Saturday: COLORADO +17 over Texas A&M

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:29 AM
High Stakes Syndicate Free Selection for Early Saturday: Syracuse Orangemen + 2

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:30 AM
John Anthony Sports Your John Anthony Free Selection for Saturday:
BALL ST/PENN ST OVER

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:30 AM
Tony Sacco Tony Sacco's Free Play for Saturday:
Arkansas St +5½

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 07:31 AM
Hollywood Anthony Your Free Play from Hollywood

MLB Take Air Force -6

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 10:08 AM
Gameday Network

Brewers-Indians under 8.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Vegas SI

Rangers-Athletics over 8.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Vegas Line Crushers

Angels-Astros over 9

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 10:09 AM
SportsAction 365

Nationals-Pirates over 9.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Pauly Howard

Eagles Under 6.5 Wins (+115)
Bengals Under 6.5 Wins (-105)
Bears Under 7.5 Wins (+105)

Can'tPickAWinner
Wayne Root

Chicago Cubs +165

Liberty -4.5 (-105)

Can'tPickAWinner
AAA Sports

Toledo +17 (-105)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 10:10 AM
Power Sports

Navy +6 (-108)

Can'tPickAWinner
Nelly's Sports

Ball State +22 (-105)

Can'tPickAWinner
Mike Anthony

1* Texas -7

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 10:11 AM
Raphael Esparza:

Take 'Over' 54.5 Toledo at Notre Dame

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 10:12 AM
Allen Eastman:

Take #347 Buffalo (+13.5) over Nebraska

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 10:13 AM
Sports Book Edge Kevin 'Bubba' Smith

#315/6 Pittsburgh/Tennessee Over 56

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 10:13 AM
Las Vegas Bailout

#330 Virginia Tech -20

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 10:32 AM
Roy Maddux

#306 Virginia -10

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 10:32 AM
Sloan Shannon

#304 Oregon +14

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 10:33 AM
Billy Irish

#321 Miami Ohio +18

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 10:33 AM
TJ Elliot

#338 Navy +6

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 10:34 AM
Vegas Hotsheet

#330 Virginia Tech

Can'tPickAWinner
Andy Iskoe

#327 Rutgers -2

Can'tPickAWinner
Richard Saber

#313 Florida -28

Can'tPickAWinner
Matt Zylbert

#321 Miami Ohio +18

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 10:35 AM
Alan Berg

#330 Virginia Tech -20

Can'tPickAWinner
Frank S. Walker

#309 Oregon +14

Can'tPickAWinner
W.G. Ramirez

#315/6 Pittsburgh/Tennessee Under 56

Can'tPickAWinner
Howard Barish

#330 Virginia Tech -20

Can'tPickAWinner
James Bunting

#328 Navy +6

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 10:36 AM
Ian Cameron

#334 Notre Dame -17

Can'tPickAWinner
Chad Whitney

#315 Pittsburgh -3

Can'tPickAWinner
Rob Misch

309 Oregon +14

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 10:53 AM
Free Winners for Saturday, September 11th 2021 from THE LEGEND!
FREE MLB PICKS
Brewers @ Indians
TIME: 6:10 PM EST
PICK: Bet Brewers -1.5 -115 @ Bovada (https://www.nsawins.com/go/bovada/)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 11:56 AM
National Sports Service (https://www.nationalsportsservice.com/)
CFB
Penn St. under 58
2-3 (-120)
4-0 (+400)

Top Rank Sports Picks (http://www.topranksportspicks.com)
CFB
UMass under 57
1-4 (-485)
5-1 (+340)

The Sports Consensus (https://www.thesportsconsensus.com)
CFB
N. Carolina under 66
2-3 (-160)
4-2 (+195)

Insider Sports Report (https://www.insidersportsreport.com)
CFB
Miami-FL -7.5
1-4 (-400)
3-1 (+190)

Primetime Sports Picks (http://www.primetimesportspicks.com/)
CFB
S. Carolina -2.5
1-3 (-280)
4-2 (+170)

The Spot Player (http://www.thespotplayer.com)

1-1 (-25)
3-2 (+70)

Profit On Sports (https://www.profitonsports.com)
CFB
Rice +8
1-4 (-395)
3-3 (-30)

Elite Sports Picks (https://www.elite-sports-picks.com)
MLB
Yankees -125
2-0 (+200)
3-3 (-30)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 12:15 PM
Saturday, September 11th, 2021 from VEGAS BLACK CARD CLUB!FREE MLB PICKS
Rays @ Tigers
TIME: 6:10 PM EST
PICKS: BET Tigers +134 @ BOVADA (https://www.nsawins.com/go/bovada/)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 12:15 PM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Los Alamitos (Thoroughbred)
PURCHASE
Los Alamitos (Thoroughbred) - Race 7

$1 Exacta / $1 Trifecta / $1 Superfecta (.10 Min.) / $2 Rolling Double $1 Pick Three (Races 7-8-9)

Maiden Claiming $30,000 • 5 1/2 Furlongs • Dirt • Age 2 • CR: 59 • Purse: $24,000 • Post: 3:58P
FOR MAIDENS, FILLIES TWO YEARS OLD. WEIGHT, 122 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $30,000.
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Lone Front-runner. AREEB is the Lone Front-runner of the race. * KEY ANGLES * SIP SIP HOORAY: Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. Jockey/Trainer combination return on investment is at least +20. ALLWINEDUP: Horse has a TrackMaster "+" designation or an "L" designation. Today is a sprint and this is the horse's third or fourth start after a layoff. AREEB: Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Class Rating at the dista nce/surface.
SIP SIP HOORAY
9/2

3/1
ALLWINEDUP
7/2

9/2
AREEB
8/1

6/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
AREEB

8/1
Front-runner

ALLWINEDUP

7/2
Alternator/Stalker

DANIEL'S GIRL

8/1
Trailer

SIP SIP HOORAY

9/2
Trailer

OUTLAW DAISY

6/1
Alternator/Non-contender

Unknown Running Style: INTO CLASSIC (5/2) [Jockey: Gonzalez Ricardo - Trainer: Miller Peter], ADMIRAL AESCHBACH (4/1) [Jockey: Cedillo Abel - Trainer: Knapp Steve].

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 12:16 PM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Laurel Park

Laurel Park - Race 1

EXACTA, TRIFECTA &DAILY DOUBLE (RACES 1-2) / 10 cent SUPERFECTA 50 cent PICK 3 (RACES 1-2-3) / 50 cent PICK 5 (RACES 1-2-3-4-5) $1.00 SUPER HIGH 5

Maiden Special • 1 1/8 Miles • Turf • Ages 3-5 • CR: 89 • Purse: $46,000 • Post: 12:40

(RAIL AT 52 FEET). (PLUS UP TO 15% MBF) FOR MAIDENS, THREE, FOUR, AND FIVE YEARS OLD. THREE YEAR OLDS, 120 LBS.; OLDER, 124 LBS. (IF DEEMED INADVISABLE BY MANAGEMENT TO RUN THIS RACE ON THE TURF COURSE, IT WILL BE RUN ON THE MAIN TRACK AT ONE MILE AND ONE EIGHTH)

Contenders

Race Analysis

P#

Horse

Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Dominant Stalker. HANFORD is the Dominant Stalker of the race. * KEY ANGLES * NEOTROPIC: Horse has the highest TrackMaster Power Rating. Horse has the highest average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. Horse has the highes t average Equibase Class Rating at the distance/surface. HANFORD: Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. Horse ranks in the top three in aver age Equibase Class Rating at the distance/surface.

NEOTROPIC

9/5

2/1

HANFORD

3/1

3/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure

HANFORD

3/1

Alternator/Stalker

NEOTROPIC

9/5

Alternator/Stalker

LACCO AMENO

5/1

Trailer

FAX

15/1

Alternator/Non-contender

WHAT DOES IT TAKE

9/2

Alternator/Non-contender

Unknown Running Style: FIRE D'ROCKET (12/1) [Jockey: Boyce Forest - Trainer: Colgan Kelly A], SILK WAR (6/1) [Jockey: Carrasco Victor R - Trainer: Graham Edward L].

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 12:17 PM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Emerald Downs

Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 2 - Claiming - 5.5f on the Dirt. Purse: $6710 Class Rating: 66

FOR FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON THREE RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 120 LBS.; OLDER, 123 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE IN 2021 ALLOWED 3 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $2,500.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/wg.gif

# 5 DAME OF THE WEST 9/5

# 3 RICKIE NINE TOE'S 9/2

# 4 SOUTHERN VENTURE 5/1

DAME OF THE WEST looks to be a formidable contender. She looks competitive in this spot and I expect will be on the front end or close at the midpoint. Could beat this group given the 68 speed figure earned in her last outing. Cryderman has this filly racing well and is a very good pick based on the very strong Speed Figures posted in sprint races recently. RICKIE NINE TOE'S - Overall the speed figures of this animal look quite good in this race. Recently Gutierrez has been hot which may give the edge to this filly. SOUTHERN VENTURE - Couton should be able to get this filly to break out sharply in this competition. Win percentage with this jockey and conditioner combo - 21 percent - formidable.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 12:17 PM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/bar.gif

Monmouth Park - Race #6 - Post: 2:45pm - Maiden Special - 8.0 furlongs on the Turf. Purse: $55,000 Class Rating: 73

Rating: https://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpg

#4 STREET FIGHT (ML=9/2)
#2 ASSET TALENT (ML=5/1)

STREET FIGHT - Owns the highest speed rating on the turf at this distance. In my opinion, you need 'class' to be successful on the grass. This one has the highest average class figure in the field. I always like to see a racer getting Lasix for the first time. Stephens adds it on this one today. You probably want to overlook that last event at Saratoga on a track listed as good where he finished out of the money. Should do well in this field without a sloppy track. This equine likes the inner turf a whole heck of a lot better. Look at the start 2 races back on Aug 15th and take a note on the surface change. We may be sitting on a real live one! ASSET TALENT - Quite frequently, I play a maiden that finished 2nd easily ahead of the show horse in his last effort. This horse could be tough in today's contest, especially since Diaz rode last time out and now should be familiar with this one. Have to make this gelding a solid contender; he comes off a good race on August 27th. This gelding's last speed rating notched on August 27th is at the top in last race speed figs.

Vulnerable Contenders: #1 BIG SKIPPER (ML=7/2), #3 UNANIMOUS CONSENT (GB) (ML=4/1), #9 SUMMERY (ML=5/1),

BIG SKIPPER - The speed fig last time out doesn't fit very well in this contest when I look at the Equibase class figure of today's affair. Mark this thoroughbred as a questionable challenger. UNANIMOUS CONSENT (GB) - Don't figure that this vulnerable equine has what it takes to be the victor today. SUMMERY - This entrant showed very little last time finishing fifth. Don't expect any improvement in today's event.

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/tophat.jpgGUEST COMMENTARY: The Turf Man - ASSET TALENT - I like using the TrackMaster turf figures. This horse has the best last race fig.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:

Play #4 STREET FIGHT to win if you can get odds of 6/5 or more

EXACTA WAGERS:

4 with [2,5]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:

4 with [2,5] with [1,2,5,9] Total Cost: $6

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:

4 with [1,2,5,9] with [1,2,5,9] with [1,2,5,9] Total Cost: $24

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 12:19 PM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/bar.gif

Charles Town - Race #6 - Post: 9:32pm - Claiming - 6.5 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $15,400 Class Rating: 75

Rating: https://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpg

#2 EARNED THE SHOT (ML=8/1)
#3 CHINA CAT (ML=9/5)
#7 JIMMYSEXTRAGIRL (ML=2/1)

EARNED THE SHOT - Strong return on investment for this jock and trainer tandem. All systems look good for this mare. Last prep, 2nd fastest of the day, shows she's fit and ready. Racing at a similar level as last race on August 21st at Charles Town. I think Shanley has found a good spot for her, and I like her chances today. CHINA CAT - Farrior brings this mare back into a race rather than a workout. He knows his mare is on top of her game. I think Charles Town players know a good thing when they see the jockey/trainer duo of Bocachica and Farrior. Their win percent together has been great. This mare might as well call Charles Town home. Don't overlook how she races well over this racing venue. JIMMYSEXTRAGIRL - Popular angle - 3rd or 4th start after a vacation generally leads to a big effort. Going to run a nice one here. I like to play this handicapping theory, a racer coming back off a good contest within the last 30 days. This filly's last speed rating is good enough to triumph here, I'll wager on her right back this time out.

Vulnerable Contenders: #4 GLORIOUS MYSTERY (ML=7/2),

GLORIOUS MYSTERY - Tough to like the downward spiraling flow (75/65/59) of Equibase speed figs.

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/tophat.jpgGUEST COMMENTARY: Winston - CHINA CAT - Farrior is making good money with this horse. In the top spot in earnings per start.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:

Play #2 EARNED THE SHOT to win if you can get odds of 7/2 or more

EXACTA WAGERS:

Box [2,3]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:

Box [2,3,7] Total Cost: $6

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:

Skip

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 12:22 PM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Remington Park

Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 2 - Claiming - 5.0f on the Turf. Purse: $15000 Class Rating: 73

FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 121 LBS.; OLDER, 124 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE SINCE JUNE 11, 2021 ALLOWED 2 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $15,000. OKLAHOMA BRED CLAIMING PRICE $20,000. (IF

RECOMMENDED CHOICES

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/wg.gif

# 1 BIZZY LEGS 10/1

# 10 MAGNA PUNCH 8/1

# 7 CROSSBOW CIMARRON 20/1

BIZZY LEGS has a quite good shot to take this contest especially at such a decent 10/1. I like the jockey on this gelding - very strong chance to win the contest. Has to be considered - I like the figs from the last outing. Shows evidence of the look of a profitable play, averaging a solid 62 speed figure which is one of the strongest in this group. MAGNA PUNCH - Sharp returns over time for this jock and conditioner combo. Must be in good form if the trainer is bringing him back so quickly. CROSSBOW CIMARRON - Will most likely come out strong - I have liked the way this gelding has moved promptly to the front end recently. Could best this group here, showing very strong numbers of late.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 12:23 PM
Handicapped by Top Horse Analytics at Gulfstream Park

09/11/21, GP, Race 7, 3.39 ET
09/11/21,GP,7,1M [Turf] 1:31:02 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT. Purse $52,000 (includes up to $7,000 FHBPA-FOA - FHBPA Florida Owners Awards). FOR MAIDENS, FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD. Three Year Olds, 120 lbs.; Older, 124 lbs. (Preference To Horses That Have Not Started For Less Than $30,000 In Their Last 3 Starts). (If deemed inadvisable to run this race over the turf course, it will be run on the main track at One Mile) (Rail at 48 feet).
. . . .
Best in race flags - (J)ockey (T)rainer (S)peed (F)inish (E)arnings (W)orkouts (L)ead (C)loser
After scratches, a horse must be the top rated horse for the Occurs, Win%, and ROI to be valid.

Rating
P#
Horse Name
M/L
Jockey
Trainer
Best
Occ
Win%
ROI

Free Data
3/1
Coa K J
Proctor Thomas F.
W
1.20/$1

Ventriloquist
4/1
Gonzalez E
Joseph. Jr. Saffie A.
J
1.20/$1

Walks Like a Lady(b+)
10/1
Camacho S
Nagle Sarah
SF
1.20/$1

Love My Job
12/1
Reyes L
Dibona Bobby S.
L
1.20/$1

Forbidden Dream
6/1
Meneses M
Garcia Rodolfo

1.20/$1

Flashy Too
5/1
Torres C A
Lewis Lisa L.
E
1.20/$1

Chica Boom
6/1
Vasquez M A
Gracida Ruben
T
1.20/$1

Maria's Revenge
9/2
Zayas E J
Sancal Murat
C
1.20/$1

Rivercrest Road
8/1
Panici L
Engler Jeff

1.15/$1

Magna Colors
50/1
Martinez G A
Infante Michael

1.20/$1

Gilded Asset
30/1
Meneses M
Barbazon III Lester

1.20/$1

Top rated horse With "Turf Surface Not fm/hd" - Win% 31.91, ROI 1.16/$1
Rating gap To 2nd horse -1.6303
[Category] Condition for 100.0000 Top Horse
[All Turf] Last Race Purse Not Higher Than Today
If Race Is Off Turf Best in race flags - (J)ockey (T)rainer (S)peed (F)inish (E)arnings (W)orkouts (L)ead (C)loser
After scratches, a horse must be the top rated horse for the Occurs, Win%, and ROI to be valid.

Rating
P#
Horse Name
M/L
Jockey
Trainer
Best
Occ
Win%
ROI

Free Data
3/1
Coa K J
Proctor Thomas F.
W
1.27/$1

Ventriloquist
4/1
Gonzalez E
Joseph. Jr. Saffie A.
J
1.27/$1

Love My Job
12/1
Reyes L
Dibona Bobby S.
L
1.27/$1

Walks Like a Lady(b+)
10/1
Camacho S
Nagle Sarah
F
1.27/$1

Forbidden Dream
6/1
Meneses M
Garcia Rodolfo

1.27/$1

Maria's Revenge
9/2
Zayas E J
Sancal Murat
SC
1.27/$1

Chica Boom
6/1
Vasquez M A
Gracida Ruben
T
1.69/$1

Flashy Too
5/1
Torres C A
Lewis Lisa L.
E
1.69/$1

Magna Colors
50/1
Martinez G A
Infante Michael

1.73/$1

Rivercrest Road
8/1
Panici L
Engler Jeff

1.69/$1

Gilded Asset
30/1
Meneses M
Barbazon III Lester

1.69/$1

Top rated horse with "Dirt Surface Not fst/wf" - Win% 31.65, ROI 0.88/$1
Rating gap To 2nd horse -0.8015
[Category] Condition for 100.0000 Top Horse
[Dirt MdnMClm] Race Distance Route

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 12:39 PM
Tommy King Wins (http://www.tkwins.com/)
NCAA Football
SYRACUSE ORANGE +3
+60

Silvas Sports (http://www.silvassports.com)
MLB
TAMPA BAY RAYS +145

Assassin Sports Betting (https://www.patreon.com/assassinsportsbetting)
NCAA Football
TEXAS LONGHORNS ‑4.5 ‑150

GreenTreeSports (https://veri.bet/GreenTreeSports.org)
MLB
WASHINGTON NATIONALS ‑120

Tys Terrific Tips (http://www.tysterrifictips.com)
NCAA Football
OREGON DUCKS +15

XS Sports Picks (http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1132323&page=12)

No pick yet

Hottie4Sports (https://twitter.com/Hottie4Sports)

No pick yet

Joe Wiz (https://www.joewizsports.com/)
NCAA Football
HAWAIʻI WARRIORS +11

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 12:41 PM
Sal Michaels Sep 11 '21, 2:30 PM in 1h
NCAA-F | Toledo vs Notre Dame
Play on: Toledo +17 -110 at William Hill

Free Play on Toledo +17 -110

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 12:41 PM
Dustin Hawkins Sep 11 '21, 6:35 PM in 5h
MLB | WAS vs PIT
Play on: UNDER 9 -112

1 Dimer on Nationals vs Pirates under 9 -112

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 12:42 PM
MLB

Saturday, September 11

Trend Report

San Francisco @ Chi Cubs
San Francisco
San Francisco is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
San Francisco is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Chi Cubs
Chi Cubs is 17-4 SU in its last 21 games when playing at home against San Francisco
Chi Cubs is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home

Texas @ Oakland
Texas
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Texas's last 5 games when playing Oakland
Texas is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Oakland
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Oakland's last 5 games when playing Texas
Oakland is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home

Toronto @ Baltimore
Toronto
Toronto is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games
Toronto is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games
Baltimore
Baltimore is 9-1 ATS in its last 10 games
Baltimore is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home

Colorado @ Philadelphia
Colorado
Colorado is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Philadelphia
Colorado is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia
Philadelphia
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Philadelphia's last 7 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 11 of Philadelphia's last 16 games

Milwaukee @ Cleveland
Milwaukee
Milwaukee is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Milwaukee is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games on the road
Cleveland
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland's last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland's last 5 games at home

Tampa Bay @ Detroit
Tampa Bay
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Tampa Bay's last 6 games
Tampa Bay is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Detroit
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Detroit's last 5 games at home
Detroit is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games

Washington @ Pittsburgh
Washington
Washington is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Pittsburgh
Washington is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Pittsburgh's last 5 games when playing Washington
Pittsburgh is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home

Boston @ Chi White Sox
Boston
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Boston's last 5 games on the road
Boston is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Chi White Sox
Chi White Sox
Chi White Sox is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Chi White Sox's last 5 games

LA Angels @ Houston
LA Angels
The total has gone OVER in 5 of LA Angels's last 6 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 13 of LA Angels's last 16 games when playing on the road against Houston
Houston
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Houston's last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Houston's last 6 games

Kansas City @ Minnesota
Kansas City
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Kansas City's last 7 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
Kansas City is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
Minnesota
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Minnesota's last 7 games when playing at home against Kansas City
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota's last 5 games

Cincinnati @ St. Louis
Cincinnati
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cincinnati's last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cincinnati's last 5 games
St. Louis
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of St. Louis's last 8 games at home
St. Louis is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games at home

Miami @ Atlanta
Miami
Miami is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Atlanta
Miami is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games
Atlanta
Atlanta is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing Miami
Atlanta is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Miami

NY Yankees @ NY Mets
NY Yankees
The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Yankees's last 5 games when playing NY Mets
NY Yankees is 17-7 ATS in its last 24 games on the road
NY Mets
NY Mets is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
NY Mets is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing NY Yankees

Toronto @ Baltimore
Toronto
Toronto is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games
Toronto is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games
Baltimore
Baltimore is 9-1 ATS in its last 10 games
Baltimore is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home

San Diego @ LA Dodgers
San Diego
San Diego is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against LA Dodgers
San Diego is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games when playing LA Dodgers
LA Dodgers
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of LA Dodgers's last 5 games at home
LA Dodgers is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home

Arizona @ Seattle
Arizona
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Arizona's last 5 games when playing Seattle
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Arizona's last 7 games
Seattle
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Seattle's last 5 games
Seattle is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Arizona

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 12:43 PM
MLB

Saturday, September 11

NL games
San Francisco (91-50) @ Cubs (65-77)
— Gausman is 4-0, 4.30 in his last seven starts.
— Giants are 18-10 in his starts.
— over 8-2 last ten
— allowed run in first inning: 8-28
— record in first 5 innings: 18-6-4
— He is 1-3, 7.58 in 5 games (4 starts) vs Chicago

— Giants are 7-1 in last eight games.
— Giants are 10-2 in last 12 road games.
— Under is 18-8-1 in last 27 games.
— scored run in first inning: 45-141
— record in first 5 innings: 74-49-18

— Davies is 0-0, 6.23 in his last three starts.
— Cubs are 14-15 in his starts.
— over 6-2-1 last nine
— allowed run in first inning: 8-29
— record in first 5 innings: 11-12-6
— He is 1-3, 2.88 in seven starts vs San Francisco.

— Cubs won eight of last ten games.
— Chicago is 8-3 in last 11 home games.
— Over is 9-7 in last 16 games.
— scored run in first inning: 39-141
— record in first 5 innings: 56-69-16

Washington (58-83) @ Pittsburgh (51-90)
— Gray is 0-1, 5.66 in seven starts for Washington.
— Washington is 2-5 in his starts.
— over 4-3
— allowed run in first inning: 3-7
— record in first 5 innings: 2-4-1
— He hasn’t pitched against Pittsburgh.

— Washington is 16-40 in its last 56 games.
— Nationals are 3-9 in last 12 road games.
— over 25-11-2 last 38 games
— scored run in first inning: 46-143
— record in first 5 innings: 57-61-25

— Crowe is 0-0, 9.18 in his last four starts.
— Pittsburgh is 9-12 in his starts.
— over 11-5-1 last 17
— allowed run in first inning: 6-21
— record in first 5 innings: 5-13-3
— He hasn’t pitched against Washington.

— Pirates are 15-37 in last 52 games.
— Pittsburgh is 7-4 in last 11 home games.
— over 6-3 last nine games
— scored run in first inning: 35-139
— record in first 5 innings: 42-81-16

Colorado (65-77) @ Philadelphia (71-70)
— Freeland is 1-1, 5.89 in his last four starts.
— Rockies are 10-9 in his starts.
— under 13-6
— allowed run in first inning: 6-19
— record in first 5 innings: 5-9-5
— He is 1-0, 3.38 in three starts vs Philly.

— Colorado lost four of last six games.
— Rockies are 45-27 at home, 20-50 on road.
— under 6-2 last eight road games.
— scored run in first inning: 47-142
— record in first 5 innings: 57-65-20

— Wheeler is 2-0, 3.00 in his last two starts.
— Phillies are 16-12 in his starts.
— over 3-0 last three
— allowed run in first inning: 5-28
— record in first 5 innings: 11-9-8
— He is 0-2, 10.80 in two starts vs Colorado

— Phillies are 8-6 in last 14 games.
— Phillies are 39-30 at home, 32-40 on road.
— over 11-5 last 16 games.
— scored run in first inning: 46-141
— record in first 5 innings: 60-53-28

Miami (59-82) @ Atlanta (75-65)
— Hernandez is 1-0, 3.60 in his last three starts.
— Marlins are 3-4 in his starts.
— under 3-3-1
— allowed run in first inning: 1-7
— record in first 5 innings: 3-2-2
— He is 1-1, 1.67 in 9 games (4 starts) vs Atlanta.

— Marlins lost 15 of last 23 games.
— Miami is 1-14 in last 15 road games.
— under 14-5-1 last 20 games
— scored run in first inning: 37-141
— record in first 5 innings: 52-66-23

— Morton is 3-1, 2.75 in his last six starts.
— Atlanta is 15-13 in his starts.
— under 5-1-1 last seven
— allowed run in first inning: 6-28
— record in first 5 innings: 18-8-2
— He is 2-1, 4.76 in five starts vs Miami this year.

— Braves won four of last five games.
— Atlanta is 9-4 in last 13 home games.
— under 13-5-3 last 21 games
— scored run in first inning: 50-140
— record in first 5 innings: 72-49-19

Cincinnati (75-67) @ St Louis (70-69)
— Castillo is 0-3, 3.93 in his last three starts.
— Reds are 10-19 in his starts.
— under 5-0 last five
— allowed run in first inning: 11-29
— you’re reading ***************.com
— record in first 5 innings: 12-14-5
— He is 2-3, 6.26 in five starts vs St Louis this year.

— Cincinnati is 4-8 in its last 12 games.
— Reds are 7-9 in last 16 road games.
— under 16-4 last 20 games
— scored run in first inning: 43-141
— record in first 5 innings: 67-55-20

— Mikolas is 0-2, 6.33 in five starts.
— Cardinals are 2-3 in his starts.
— under 3-2
— allowed run in first inning: 1-5
— record in first 5 innings: 2-2-1
— He is 2-3, 5.22 in nine starts vs Cincinnati.

— Cardinals are 7-7 in last 14 games.
— St Louis is 5-9 in its last 14 home games.
— Over is 5-4-1 in their last ten games.
— scored run in first inning: 51-140
— record in first 5 innings: 65-54-21

San Diego (73-66) @ Los Angeles (89-53)
— Paddack is 3-0, 3.71 in his last five starts.
— Padres are 14-7 in his starts.
— over 8-3 last 11
— record in first 5 innings: 11-9-1
— He is 1-2, 6.94 in five starts vs LA.

— Padres lost 16 of last 24 games.
— San Diego is 4-10 in last 14 road games.
— over 6-4-1 last 11 games
— scored run in first inning: 40-139
— record in first 5 innings: 57-63-19

— Buehler is 1-1, 3.45 in his last five starts.
— Dodgers are 16-6 in his last 22 starts.
— under 3-1-1 last five
— allowed run in first inning: 6-28
— record in first 5 innings: 12-11-5
— He is 0-0, 2.13 in two starts vs San Diego this year.

— Dodgers are 30-13 in last 43 games.
— Dodgers are 13-3 in last 16 home games.
— under 18-4-2 last 24 games
— scored run in first inning: 48-141
— record in first 5 innings: 75-45-21

AL games
Toronto (77-63) @ Baltimore (46-94)
— Ryu is 2-2, 4.03 in his last four starts.
— Toronto is 17-10 in his starts.
— over 12-6-1 last 19
— allowed run in first inning: 7-27
— record in first 5 innings: 17-9-1
— He is 3-1, 3.33 in four starts vs Baltimore this year.

— Nightcap is bullpen game.

— Toronto is 11-2 in last 13 games.
— Blue Jays are 7-7 in last 14 road games.
— Under is 16-5 in last 21 games.
— scored run in first inning: 40-139
— record in first 5 innings: 30-15-7 last 52

— Akin is 2-0, 3.38 in his last three starts.
— Baltimore is 4-10 in his starts.
— over 8-3 last 11
— allowed run in first inning: 4-14
— record in first 5 innings: 1-11-2
— He is 1-1, 6.75 in two starts vs Toronto this year.

— Nightcap is bullpen game.

— Orioles are 7-28 in their last 35 games.
— Baltimore is 24-48 on road, 22-46 at home.
— under 7-3 last ten games.
— scored run in first inning: 47-140
— record in first 5 innings: 44-78-18

Tampa Bay (88-53) @ Detroit (67-75)
— Patino is 2-0, 4.40 in his last three starts.
— Rays are 6-6 in his starts.
— under 6-6
— allowed run in first inning: 3-12
— record in first 5 innings: 5-7
— He hasn’t pitched against Detroit.

— Tampa Bay won 28 of last 39 games.
— Rays won seven of last nine road games.
— over 20-10-2 last 32 games.
— record in first 5 innings: 60-50-31

— Mize is 1-1, 3.57 in his last five starts.
— Detroit is 15-11 in his starts.
— under 17-7-2
— allowed run in first inning: 5-26
— record in first 5 innings: 12-9-5
— He hasn’t pitched against Tampa Bay.

— Detroit is 10-15 in its last 25 games.
— Detroit is 2-5 in last seven home games.
— under 23-13-2 last 38 games
— scored run in first inning: 29-142
— record in first 5 innings: 21-22-6 last 49

Kansas City (64-77) @ Minnesota (62-79)
— Singer is 1-1, 2.92 in his last four starts.
— Kansas City is 8-16 in his starts.
— under 5-0 last five
— allowed run in first inning: 7-24
— record in first 5 innings: 9-13-2
— He is 0-2, 5.06 in three starts vs Minnesota this year.

— Royals lost seven of last 12 games.
— Royals are 11-5 in last 16 road games.
— under 30-15-5 last 50 games.
— scores run in first inning: 35-144
— record in first 5 innings: 53-68-23

— Pineda is 0-3, 6.39 in his last three starts.
— Twins are 6-11 in his starts.
— over 6-2-1 last nine
— allowed run in first inning: 5-17
— record in first 5 innings: 6-9-2
— He is 6-6, 4.05 in 12 starts vs Kansas City.

— Minnesota won four of last six games.
— Twins lost last four home games.
— under 9-3-2 last 14 games
— scored run in first inning: 49-140
— record in first 5 innings: 43-71-26

Angels (69-72) @ Houston (82-58)
— Suarez is 1-1, 3.24 in his last three starts.
— Angels are 4-6 in his starts.
— under 7-3
— allowed run in first inning: 4-10
— record in first 5 innings: 4-6
— He is 1-2, 6.30 in 6 games (4 starts) vs Houston.

— Angels are 6-5 in last 11 games.
— Angels are 2-7 in last nine road games.
— over 7-3 last ten road games
— scored run in first inning: 42-141
— record in first 5 innings: 59-65-17

— Garcia is 3-0, 2.70 in his last six starts.
— Astros are 14-10 in his starts.
— under 5-1-1 last seven
— allowed run in first inning: 8-24
— record in first 5 innings: 15-6-3
— He is 1-0, 4.61 in three starts vs Anaheim this year.

— Astros are 5-6 in last 11 games.
— Astros are 9-3 in last 12 home games.
— over 5-1 last six games
— scored run in first inning: 48-140
— record in first 5 innings: 76-44-20

Boston (80-63) @ White Sox (81-59)
— They haven’t named a starter.

— Boston lost four of last five games.
— Red Sox are 6-7 in last 13 road games.
— over 4-3 last seven games
— scored run in first inning: 48-143
— record in first 5 innings: 63-59-21

— Cease is 2-1, 3.00 in his last three starts.
— White Sox are 15-12 in his starts.
— over 14-10-3
— allowed run in first inning: 9-27
— record in first 5 innings: 13-10-4
— He gave up 2 runs in 4.2 IP in one start vs Boston.

— Chicago is 8-5 in last 13 games.
— White Sox are 8-2 in last ten home games.
— under 4-1 last five games.
— scored run in first inning: 42-141
— record in first 5 innings: 78-42-21

Texas (51-89) @ Oakland (77-64)
— Allard is 0-2, 6.11 in his last three starts.
— Texas is 3-14 in his starts.
— under 1-0-1
— allowed run in first inning: 1-2
— record in first 5 innings: 1-0-1
— He is 1-3, 5.17 in four starts vs Oakland this year.

— Texas is 15-37 in last 52 games.
— Texas is 6-8 in last 14 road games.
— over 16-12-2 last 30 games.
— scored run in first inning: 28-140
— record in first 5 innings: 49-74-17

— Irvin is 0-2, 11.70 in his last three starts.
— A’s are 13-14 in his starts.
— under 6-3-1 last ten
— allowed run in first inning: 9-27
— record in first 5 innings: 11-14-2
— He is 2-2, 5.73 in four starts vs Texas this year.

— A’s won their last three games.
— Oakland is 6-6 in last 12 home games.
— Over is 8-5-1 in their last 14 games.
— scored run in first inning: 41-141
— record in first 5 innings: 63-55-23

Interleague games
Milwaukee (87-55) @ Cleveland (69-70)
— Burnes is 3-0, 2.13 in his last six starts.
— Milwaukee is 14-2 in his last 16 starts.
— over 9-3-2 last 14
— allowed run in first inning: 4-24
— record in first 5 innings: 15-5-4
— He allowed a run in 6 IP, in one start vs Cleveland.

— Brewers are 34-16 in last 50 games.
— Milwaukee is 5-1 in last six road games.
— under 5-2-1 last eight road games.
— scored run in first inning: 48-142
— record in first 5 innings: 73-44-25

— Plesac is 4-0, 3.90 in his last five starts.
— Indians are 13-8 in his starts.
— over 10-1-2 last 13
— record in first 5 innings: 9-10-2
— He hasn’t pitched against Milwaukee.

— Cleveland is 11-9 in last 20 games.
— Indians are 7-7 in last 14 home games.
— under 15-9-1 last 25 home games
— scores run in first inning: 42-139
— record in first 5 innings: 55-64-20

Bronx (78-63) @ Mets (71-71)
— Kluber is 0-1, 7.59 in his last three starts.
— New York is 6-6 in his starts.
— under 8-4
— allowed run in first inning: 1-12
— record in first 5 innings: 5-5-2
— He is 1-1, 6.55 in two starts vs New York.

— New York is 2-11 since its 13-game win streak ended.
— New York is 1-5 in last six road games.
— under 6-3 last nine games
— scored run in first inning: 31-141
— record in first 5 innings: 58-51-32

— Walker is 0-2, 5.53 in his last five starts.
— Mets are 15-10 in his starts.
— over 7-4 last 11
— allowed run in first inning: 5-25
— record in first 5 innings: 11-10-4
— He is 1-3, 3.24 in five starts vs New York.

— Mets won 10 of last 14 games.
— Mets are 6-0 in last six home games.
— under 5-3-2 last ten home games.
— scored run in first inning: 38-143
— record in first 5 innings: 56-70-17

Arizona (45-96) @ Seattle (77-64)
— Castellanos is 1-0, 4.15 in three starts.
— Arizona is 2-1 in his starts.
— over 2-1
— allowed run in first inning: 2-3
— record in first 5 innings: 2-0-1
— He gave up 5 runs in 3.2 IP vs Seattle September 4.

— Arizona lost 11 of last 12 games.
— Arizona is 3-12 in its last 15 road games.
— over 10-3 last 13 games
— scored run in first inning: 18-141
— record in first 5 innings: 52-77-12

— Flexen is 1-0, 2.87 in his last five starts.
— Mariners are 18-8 in his starts.
— over 14-12
— allowed run in first inning: 7-26
— record in first 5 innings: 15-9-2
— He is 1-0, 3.75 in two starts vs Arizona.

— Seattle won nine of last 12 games.
— Seattle is 4-1 in last five home games.
— over 7-0 last seven games
— record in first 5 innings: 61-61-19

Saturday’s umpires
SF-Chi- Under is 4-2-1 in last seven Torres games.
Col-Phil- Road team is 9-3 in last 12 Estabrook games.
Wsh-Pitt- Over is 14-7 in Ceja games.
Cin-StL- Under is 9-5-3 in last 17 Blakney games.
Mia-Atl- Over is 6-3-1 in last ten Dreckman games.
SD-LA- Under is 10-4-2 in last 16 Conroy games.

Tex-A’s— Over is 9-3 in last 12 Knight games.
Tor-Balt- Visitor is 9-3 in last 12 Hickox games.
Over is 5-1 in last six Rackley games.
TB-Det- Over is 14-5-2 in last 21 Hoye games.
LAA-Hst— Over is 7-4 in last 11 Culbreth games.
Bos-Chi— Underdogs are 5-4 in last nine Bellino games.
KC-Minn— Over is 17-5 in last 22 Gibson games.

Mil-Clev— Over is 5-2-3 in last ten Rehak games.
NY-NY— Over is 5-1-1 in last seven Hernandez games.
Az-Sea— Under is 4-2-3 in last nine Riggs games.

Can'tPickAWinner
MLB
Dunkel

Saturday, September 11

https://i.ibb.co/hy3vFMy/Screenshot-2021-09-11-at-07-14-08-MLB-Baseball-Picks-The-Dunkel-Index.png (https://ibb.co/2yGB36y)

Can'tPickAWinner
MLB
Weather Report

Saturday, September 11

https://i.ibb.co/4PBzWJZ/Screenshot-2021-09-11-at-10-05-45-MLB-Weather-Report-Find-Upcoming-Conditions-for-the-MLB.png (https://ibb.co/wMDVyYN)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 12:45 PM
NCAAF

Week 2

Trend Report

https://i.ibb.co/kyLZ4kY/Screenshot-2021-09-08-at-09-10-50-stats-bovada-chalkpartners-com.png (https://ibb.co/6ZKQHV6)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 12:45 PM
NCAAF
Dunkel

Week 2

Saturday, September 11

https://i.ibb.co/Lr1n1FD/Screenshot-2021-09-11-at-06-24-38-FBS-Football-Picks-Dunkel-Index.png (https://ibb.co/42pPpqw)

https://i.ibb.co/VYhF10Q/Screenshot-2021-09-11-at-06-26-11-FCS-Picks-Week-2.png (https://ibb.co/tpN0Gwx)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2021, 12:49 PM
NCAAF

Week 2

Saturday’s games
Oregon (1-0) @ Ohio State (1-0)
— Oregon (-19) held off Fresno State 31-24 in its opener LW.
— Fresno threw for 298 yards, outgained the Ducks, 373-358
— Ducks have 9 starters back on offense, 7 on defense.
— Oregon has 36 returning starts on offensive line.
— Oregon’s QB has 29 career starts
— Last five years, Ducks are 2-7-1 ATS as road underdogs.

— Ohio State (-13.5) won its opener 45-31 at Minnesota.
— Buckeyes gave up 408 TY, 203 on ground; they trailed in 3rd quarter.
— Buckeyes have 6 starters back on offense, 5 on defense.
— OSU has 37 returning starts on offensive line.
— Ohio State’s QB started his first college game LW.
— Coach Day is 15-5 ATS as a favorite, 8-4 at home.

— These teams haven’t met since 2014.

Pitt (1-0) @ Tennessee (1-0)
— Panthers (-37) hammered UMass 51-7 in their opener.
— Pitt is 14-7 ATS in its last 21 road games.
— Panthers have 8 starters back on offense, 6 on defense.
— Pitt has 74 returning starts on offensive line.
— Pit’s senior QB has started 37 games.
— Last five years, Panthers are 5-2 ATS as a road favorite.

— Tennessee (-37) won its opener 38-6 over Bowling Green.
— Heupel covered only time he’s been an underdog as a HC.
— Tennessee has 5 starters back on offense, 7 on defense.
— Vols have 70 returning starts on offensive line.
— Vols have QB with 6 starts who transferred from Michigan.
— Last five years, Tennessee is 4-9 ATS as home underdogs.

— These teams haven’t met in last 20 years.

South Carolina (1-0) @ East Carolina (0-1)
— South Carolina beat a I-AA team 46-0 in its opener.
— Gamecocks started a grad assistant QB who is supposed to be a coach.
— South Carolina has 8 starters back on offense, 6 on defense.
— Gamecocks have 84 returning starts on offensive line.
— Not sure if South Carolina will play the grad assistant QB again.
— Last two years, Gamecocks are 2-5 ATS as road underdogs.

— East Carolina (+9) lost its opener 33-19 at Appalachian State.
— ECU was outgained 485-396 LW; App State ran for 226 yards.
— East Carolina has 10 starters back on offense, 10 on defense.
— Pirates have 69 returning starts on the offensive line.
— East Carolina has a junior QB has started 26 games.
— Pirates are 4-10 ATS in last 14 games as home favorite.

— South Carolina won last four series games (2-2 ATS).
— Gamecocks won last meeting 20-15 (-3) five years ago.

Rutgers (1-0) @ Syracuse (1-0)
— Rutgers was +5 in turnovers, hammered Temple 61-14 LW.
— Schiano is 33-25-1 ATS on the road.
— Knights have 11 starters back on offense, 10 on defense.
— Rutgers has 69 returning starts on offensive line.
— Rutgers has junior QB with 8 career starts.
— Scarlet Knights were 4-0 ATS on road LY.

— Syracuse won its opener 29-9 at Ohio U last week.
— Syracuse is 13-10 ATS in its last 23 non-league games.
— Syracuse has 9 starters back on offense, 10 on defense.
— Syracuse has 120 returning starts on offensive line.
— Orange junior QB has 16 career starts.
— Last three years, Syracuse is 10-8 ATS at home.

— These teams haven’t met since 2012.

Air Force (1-0) @ Navy (0-1)
— Air Force beat I-AA team 35-14 last week, running for 370 yards.
— This game was moved up to recognize 20th anniversary of 9/11.
— Falcons have 4 starters back on offense, 9 on defense.
— Air Force has only 3 returning starts on offensive line.
— Falcons have junior QB this year, with 6 starts.
— Last six years, Air Force is 5-12 ATS as road favorites.

— Navy lost 49-7 to Marshall LW; giving up 363 passing yards.
— Navy ran for 336 yards, completed only 5-16 passes.
— Navy has 5 starters back on offense, 9 on defense.
— Middies have 19 returning starts on the offensive line.
— Navy played three different QB’s last week.
— Last eight years, Navy is 8-4-1 ATS as a home underdog.

— Home side won last eight series games.
— Air Force lost 4 in row, 7 of last 8 visits to Navy.
— Underdogs covered last four series games.

California (0-1) @ TCU (1-0)
— Cal lost 22-17 at home to Nevada last week.
— Cal led 14-0, but Wolf Pack passed for 312 yards against them.
— Bears have 9 starters back on offense, 8 on defense.
— Cal has 99 returning starts on the offensive line.
— Bears have junior QB with 23 starts.
— Last three years, Cal is 8-1 ATS as a road underdog.

— TCU hammered a I-AA team 45-3 last week.
— Last three years, Horned Frogs are 6-2 ATS out of conference.
— TCU has 10 starters back on offense, 8 on defense.
— Horned Frogs have 77 returning starts on the offensive line.
— TCU has a soph QB this year, with 19 starts.
— Last five years, TCU is 6-16-1 ATS as a home favorite.

— TCU (+1) beat Cal 10-7 in bowl game three years ago.

Iowa (1-0) @ Iowa State (1-0)
— Iowa had two pick-6’s, hammered Indiana 34-6 last week.
— Total yardage in game was 303-233, Iowa.
— Hawkeyes have 7 starters back on offense, 7 on defense.
— Iowa has 38 returning starts on the offensive line.
— Hawkeyes have a soph QB this year, with 8 starts.
— Last eight years, Iowa is 7-6-1 ATS as a road underdog

— Iowa State was life/death to beat a I-AA team last week, 16-10.
— ISU won total yardage, 335-275; Cyclones were +2 in turnovers.
— Cyclones have 11 starters back on offense, 9 on defense.
— ISU has 93 returning starts on the offensive line.
— Cyclones have a junior QB this year, with 33 starts.
— Last three years, ISU is 6-10 ATS as a home favorite.

— Iowa won last five series games.
— Cyclones lost 13-3/42-3 in last two visits to Kinnick Stadium.

NC State (1-0) @ Mississippi State (1-0)
— State ran for 293 yards, hammered South Florida 45-0 LW.
— Wolfpack is 7-10 ATS last 17 non-conference games.
— Wolfpack has 9 starters back on offense, 10 on defense.
— NC State has 73 returning starts on offensive line.
— Wolfpack has a soph QB this year, with 9 starts.
— Last five years, NC State is 4-7 ATS as a road favorite.

— Miss State was down 34-14 LW, rallied to nip La Tech 35-34.
— Bulldogs threw for 370 yards, survived being -2 in turnovers.
— Bulldogs have 8 starters back on offense, 8 on defense.
— MSU has 37 returning starts on offensive line.
— Bulldogs have a freshman QB this year, with 7 starts.
— Leach is 49-40 ATS as an underdog, 13-13 at home.

— These teams haven’t met since 2015.

Texas (1-0) @ Arkansas (1-0)
— Texas (-9.5) beat pretty good Louisiana team 38-18 LW.
— Sarkisian is 23-16 ATS as a favorite, 5-5 on road.
— Texas has 8 starters back on offense, 7 on defense.
— Longhorns have 82 returning starts on the offensive line.
— Texas has a new coach, new QB.
— Last 3 years, Longhorns are 3-6 ATS as road favorites.

— Arkansas (-19.5) beat Rice 38-17 LW; they trailed 17-7 in 3rd quarter.
— Hogs ran ball for 245 yards, were +2 in turnovers.
— Arkansas has 9 starters back on offense, 10 on defense.
— Razorbacks have 110 returning starts on offensive line.
— Arkansas has a freshman QB with 2 starts.
— Last three years, Razorbacks are 7-5 ATS as home underdogs.

— These former rivals haven’t met since 2014.

Missouri (1-0) @ Kentucky (1-0)
— Mizzou (-14) beat Central Michigan 34-24 LW.
— Chippewas threw for 301 yards, outgained Mizzou 475-468.
— Mizzou has 8 starters back on offense, 6 on defense.
— Tigers have 88 returning starts on the offensive line.
— Mizzou’s QB has nine career starts.
— Last 6 years, Tigers are 5-11 ATS as home underdogs.

— Kentucky beat UL-Monroe 45-10 LW, throwing for 419 yards.
— Wildcats’ OC Coen spent three years coaching with LA Rams.
— Kentucky has 7 starters back on offense, 5 on defense.
— Wildcats have 62 returning starts on offensive line.
— Kentucky’s QB has 3 career starts; he transferred from Penn State.
— Wildcats are 7-4 ATS in last 11 games as home favorites.

— Kentucky won five of last six series games.
— Mizzou lost last three visits to Lexington, by 22-6-8 points.
— Underdogs covered last five series games.

Washington (0-1) @ Michigan (1-0)
— Washington (-5 in turnovers) lost 13-7 to I-AA Montana LW.
— Huskies outgained Montana 291-232.
— Washington has 10 starters back on offense, 8 on defense.
— Huskies have 80 returning starts on the offensive line.
— Washington’s QB has 5 career starts.
— Last five years, Huskies are 1-0 ATS as road underdogs.

— Michigan ran for 335 yards, rolled 47-14 over Western Michigan LW.
— Harbaugh is 28-22 ATS as a home favorite.
— Michigan has 10 starters back on offense, 7 on defense.
— Wolverines have 30 returning starts on offensive line.
— Michigan’s QB has started two games.
— Last 4+ years, Wolverines are 9-11 ATS as home favorites.

— These teams haven’t met since 2002.

Utah (1-0) @ BYU (1-0)
— Utah beat a I-AA team 40-17 LW- they gave up a kick return TD.
— Last three years, Utes are 2-5-1 ATS out of conference.
— Utah has 10 starters back on offense, 9 on defense.
— Utes have 99 returning starts on the offensive line.
— Utah’s new quarterback started 39 games at Baylor.
— Last five years, Utah is 11-5-1 ATS as a road favorite.

— BYU beat Arizona 24-16 LW; they were outgained, 426-368.
— Cougars outrushed Arizona 161-81; they led 14-3 at half.
— Cougars have 7 starters back on offense, 4 on defense.
— BYU has 86 returning starts on the offensive line.
— Last week was first career start for BYU’s QB.
— Under Sitake, BYU is 2-5-1 ATS as home underdogs.

— Utah won last nine series games (6-3 ATS)
— Utes won/covered last four visits to Provo.
— This rivalry game wasn’t played last year.

Stanford (0-1) @ USC (1-0)
— Stanford lost 24-7 to Kansas State on neutral field LW.
— K-State outrushed Stanford 200-39.
— Cardinal has 6 starters back on offense, 8 on defense.
— Stanford has 53 returning starts on the offensive line.
— Cardinal played two QB’s LW; they scored 7 points.
— Last four years, Stanford is 3-7 ATS as road underdogs.

— USC threw for 256 yards, beat San Jose State 30-7 LW.
— Helton is 26-21 ATS as a favorite, 15-14 at home.
— Trojans have 8 starters back on offense, 8 on defense.
— USC has 75 returning starts on the offensive line.
— Trojans have a soph QB with 18 career starts.
— Last 4+ years, USC is 8-12 ATS as home favorite.

— USC won three of last four series games.
— Cardinals lost 45-20/42-14 in last two trips to the Coliseum.
— Favorites covered four of last five series games.