PDA

View Full Version : Service Plays Saturday 9/25/21

Can'tPickAWinner
09-20-2021, 11:30 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

dawggy
09-22-2021, 02:34 AM
BTC SPORT

Cruisin' Carolina
Game: (347) North Carolina at (348) Georgia Tech
Date/Time: Sep 25 2021 7:30 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play Rating: 3 units
Play: North Carolina -12.0 (-110)

You're not going to get rich by betting double-digit conference favorites on the road, so tread responsibly. But I do think this is a good spot for Carolina to continue to claw their way back up the rankings with another impressive win. That opening night loss to Virginia Tech is in the rear-view mirror, and now that we have the benefit of hindsight, that was a brutal spot for the Tar Heels. They were welcoming in new players in a lot of key positions on the road in one of the loudest stadiums in the country. They've bounced back really well, covering the spread by double-digits against Georgia State and Virginia. The Tar Heels have out-gained their three opponents by an average of 173 yards per game.
I think North Carolina could enjoy a big mismatch in the trenches, much like Clemson did last week. Georgia Tech has a -9 sack differential on the season, giving up 11 sacks and only generating two of their own. In Tuesday's press conference, Georgia Tech coach Geoff Collins admitted that his team will probably be out-manned in the trenches. “I still vividly remember two years ago right out here us playing Carolina and that offensive line. Even coaching six or seven years in the SEC, that line was as big and physical as any team and they are still big and physical up front."
I honestly don't know what you can take away from Georgia Tech's game against Clemson last week. There was a two-hour storm intermission before halftime. So the both teams had to warm up twice and essentially play two separate games. Georgia Tech's defense looked phenomenal, but how much of that was a product of the weirdness of the game?
This game is at Mercedes Benz Stadium in Atlanta, so there really isn't any kind of home field advantage for Georgia Tech. I'm sure plenty of Carolina faithful will make the trek. The Yellow Jackets haven't played there since 2017, so there's no real familiarity with playing in the dome. Playing on the fast turf is probably an advantage for the superior athletes of North Carolina.

dawggy
09-22-2021, 02:50 AM
RALPH MICHAELS

Game: (331) Florida International at (332) Central Michigan
Date/Time: Sep 25 2021 12:00 PM EDT
Play Rating: 5%
Play: Central Michigan -11.5 (-110)

dawggy
09-23-2021, 10:19 PM
RALPH MICHAELS

Game: (331) Florida International at (332) Central Michigan
Play: Central Michigan -11.5 (-110)

#332 5% Central Michigan -11.5 FIU NOON ET (good as 5% to -13.5)
Central comes in a very hungry 1-2 with losses at Missouri & LSU. Despite being a combined 33.5 pt dog in those two games they were only out’FD 44-49. Under McElwain, Central is not only 7-0 ATS off a SU loss in the regular season but they’ve covered those games by 14 PPG! Central is also 8-0 ATS as a Fav under McElwain. FIU playing a second straight road game with a road game against their rival Florida Atlantic on deck. Chippewas ran 86 and 81 plays their first two games while FIU has not faced a rush team all season and will wear down in the second half.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-23-2021, 11:28 PM
SportsLine Projection Model

LOU at FSU | 09/25 | 03:30 PM EST

Against The Spread
Pick: FSU +2.5
FSU covers in 52 percent of simulations

Over-Under
Pick: Over 62.5
The Over hits in 49 percent of simulations, bringing value to these odds

Projected Final Score: LOU 32 FSU 31

ILL at PUR | 09/25 | 03:30 PM EST

Against The Spread
Pick: PUR -11
PUR covers in 59 percent of simulations

Over-Under
Pick: Over 55.5
The Over hits in 48 percent of simulations, bringing value at these odds

Projected Final Score: PUR 36 ILL 20

CSU at IOWA | 09/25 | 03:30 PM EST

Against The Spread
Pick: IOWA -23
IOWA covers in 50 percent of simulations

Over-Under
Pick: Over 44.5
The Over hits in 48 percent of simulations, bringing value at these odds

Projected Final Score: IOWA 34 CSU 11

WSU at UTAH | 09/25 | 02:30 PM EST

Against The Spread
Pick: WSU +14.5
WSU covers in 54 percent of simulations

Over-Under
Pick: Under 55
The Under hits in 59 percent of simulations

Projected Final Score: UTAH 32 WSU 19

Can'tPickAWinner
Bryan Leonard

5% - Wisconsin -5.5 (vs Notre Dame)

Can'tPickAWinner
Dave Cokin

3% New Mexico Lobos +2 (-115)

SATURDAY COLLEGE MOVE
Game: (413) New Mexico at (414) UTEP
Date/Time: Sep 25 2021 9:00 PM EDT
Play Rating: 3%
Play: New Mexico +2.0 (-115)

Don't wait on this one as I can see New Mexico being favored by game day. The Lobos aren't any good but they're better than UTEP. I won on Saturday with a play on Texas A&M against New Mexico and the Lobos were totally shut down by the elite Aggies defense. They'll do better against the Miners. But I was actually somewhat impressed by New Mexico's defense. They did a good job of limiting the powerhouse home team's offense after a very rough start to the game. UTEP will gave extra prep time as they'll have not played since the 10th, when they got annihilated at Boise. That really doesn't mean much to me. I made New Mexico -2 here, so the Lobos are a bet for me at plus anything.

Can'tPickAWinner
Gianni The Greek

4% Iowa state -7

Can'tPickAWinner
09-23-2021, 11:29 PM
Potato Kmish

5* Florida St. + 1.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Kevin Dolan

5% top play - under 46.5 California/Washington

Breakdown

Two teams coming off 40+ point games but we expect this one to be much lower scoring on Saturday night between the Huskies and the Golden Bears.

After a rough start to the season, the Huskies seem to have got their mojo back on defense, holding the Arkansas State Red Wolves to just 3 points last week and just 4.5 yards per pass attempt through the air.

The Huskies now lead the PAC-12 in scoring defense, pass efficiency defense, first down defense and third down efficiency defense over the first three games of the season.

On the other side, California are humming right now on the ground under coach Justin Wilcox. The Bears yards per rush attempt this season is on par to equal the 183.0 ypg they set back in 2012 and the Bears rank 5th right now in total rushing yards per game in the PAC-12 this season.

The Under has cashed in 10 of the last 11 meetings between these two sides and is 6-0 to the Under in their last 6 in Washington as well.

We expect another low scoring sub-40 point game here on Saturday similar to the last two meetings back in 2018 & 2019 and recommending a play on the Under here on Saturday between California and Washington.

PLAY: UNDER 46.5

*Line good to 46, 45.5 to 45 (4%), 44.5 < (3%)

Can'tPickAWinner
Dave Cokin

4% Boston College +3
4% Utah -14.5
4% Washington -7.5
3% Florida Atlantic +5.5
3% New Mexico +2

Can'tPickAWinner
09-24-2021, 09:01 AM
Big Al

4* Oklahoma -16, 7:30 pm
3* San Jose St. +3, 2 pm
3* Florida St. +2.5, 3:30 pm
3* Iowa -22.5, 3:30 pm
1* Baylor +7, 3:30 pm
1* Michigan -20.5, 3:30 pm
1* Tennessee +19, 7 pm

Can'tPickAWinner
09-24-2021, 09:02 AM
Doc Sports

8 kentucky-5
5 stanford+4.5
3 nd+6.5
3 kans.st+6
3 michigan.st-4.53

Can'tPickAWinner
WUnderdog

CFB

Baylor+7 vs iowa state

Can'tPickAWinner
PARLAY WINNERS SATURDAY FOOTBALL

Play Kentucky -5 over South Carolina (NCAA)

Kentucky has covered the spread in 5 of the last 6 games when playing as a favorite of 3.5 to 10 points and they have covered the spread in 5 consecutive games coming off a non-conference game.

Play North Carolina -12 over Georgia Tech (NCAA)

Georgia Tech has lost 6 of the last 9 games against the spread when the total posted is between 56.5 and 63 points and they have lost 9 of the last 12 games against the spread after having lost two of the last three games.

Play Florida Atlantic +4.5 over Air Force (NCAA)

Florida Atlantic has covered the spread in 7 of the last 8 games after scoring 31 points or more in two straight games and they have covered the spread in 6 of the last 7 games after allowing 100 or less rushing yards in their last game.

Play Texas A&M -5.5 over Arkansas (NCAA)

Texas A&M has covered the spread in 6 of the last 7 games when playing as a favorite of 3.5 to 9.5 points and they have covered the spread in 6 of the last 7 games coming off three or more consecutive wins.

Play Utah State +9 over Boise State (NCAA)

Utah State has covered the spread in 14 of the last 19 games when the total posted is between 63.5 and 70 points and they have covered the spread in 5 of the last 6 games when playing in the month of September.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-24-2021, 09:56 AM
Stanford Steve

Nebraska +5
UCLA -4.5
Kent State +14.5
Minnesota -30.5
UTSA +3
Air Force -4.5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-24-2021, 09:57 AM
Chris Fallica

Nebraska +5
North Carolina -12
Mississippi State +2.5
UTSA +3

$100 ML Parlay 0-3

Maryland Terrapins -650
Duke Blue Devils -700
Iowa Hawkeyes -2400
Utah Utes -700
BYU Cougars -2000
Florida Gators -1300
Michigan Wolverines -1300

Dogs on the ML

Nebraska Cornhuskers +175
Mississippi State Bulldogs +120
Syracuse Orange +205
Arkansas State Red Wolves +450
UTSA Roadrunners +145
Notre Dame Fighting Irish +200

Can'tPickAWinner
Scott Spreitzer

Florida State +2 (3U)
Oklahoma -17 (3U)
Clemson -10 (3U)
New Mexico -1 (6U)

Can'tPickAWinner
Vernon Croy

AZ State -14.5 (4U)

Can'tPickAWinner
Allen Eastman

**8-U NCAAF GAME OF THE YEAR

Take #369 Kansas State (+6) over Oklahoma State

rocky57
09-24-2021, 01:22 PM
Pickswise Sports

CFB 3* Best Bets
Wisconsin/Notre Dame Under 46
Kent State +14.5
Duke/Kansas Over 56.5
Kansas State +6
North Carolina -12.5

dawggy
09-24-2021, 09:09 PM
BTC SPORT

Cruisin' Carolina

You're not going to get rich by betting double-digit conference favorites on the road, so tread responsibly. But I do think this is a good spot for Carolina to continue to claw their way back up the rankings with another impressive win. That opening night loss to Virginia Tech is in the rear-view mirror, and now that we have the benefit of hindsight, that was a brutal spot for the Tar Heels. They were welcoming in new players in a lot of key positions on the road in one of the loudest stadiums in the country. They've bounced back really well, covering the spread by double-digits against Georgia State and Virginia. The Tar Heels have out-gained their three opponents by an average of 173 yards per game.
I think North Carolina could enjoy a big mismatch in the trenches, much like Clemson did last week. Georgia Tech has a -9 sack differential on the season, giving up 11 sacks and only generating two of their own. In Tuesday's press conference, Georgia Tech coach Geoff Collins admitted that his team will probably be out-manned in the trenches. “I still vividly remember two years ago right out here us playing Carolina and that offensive line. Even coaching six or seven years in the SEC, that line was as big and physical as any team and they are still big and physical up front."
I honestly don't know what you can take away from Georgia Tech's game against Clemson last week. There was a two-hour storm intermission before halftime. So the both teams had to warm up twice and essentially play two separate games. Georgia Tech's defense looked phenomenal, but how much of that was a product of the weirdness of the game?
This game is at Mercedes Benz Stadium in Atlanta, so there really isn't any kind of home field advantage for Georgia Tech. I'm sure plenty of Carolina faithful will make the trek. The Yellow Jackets haven't played there since 2017, so there's no real familiarity with playing in the dome. Playing on the fast turf is probably an advantage for the superior athletes of North Carolina.

Tigers Will Pounce
Game: (343) Missouri at (344) Boston College
Play: Missouri -1.5 (-110)

You really can't understate how bad Boston College's schedule has been thus far. According to Bill Connelly's SP+ rankings, the Eagles have played the No. 103 (Temple) and 128 (UMass) teams in FBS, and the No. 101 team (Colgate) from the FCS. They haven't played a-n-y-b-o-d-y. Missouri is definitely a flawed team, particularly in their rushing defense. But the SEC speed and athleticism that they are going to put on the field is three notches above anything Boston College has seen so far this season.
This will be Boston College's second game without star quarterback Phil Jurkovic. His backup, Dennis Grosel, didn't exactly install a lot of confidence last week against Temple. Grosel has been very hit-and-miss during his three years at Boston College. He was 32-for-46 for 520 yards in last year's finale against Virginia. Awesome, right? In 2019 he completed 48.6-percent of his passes. Last week against Temple he was 7-for-15 for 59 yards and an interception. Yeesh.
During a Q&A session on Wednesday, a respected college football bettor said, "No injury thus far into the season is bigger than Jurkovic." I don't think the betting market has made a big enough adjustment from Jurkovic down to Grosel.
Missouri is going to score in this game. Last season, the Tigers scored 45 vs LSU; 50 vs Arkansas; 32 at Mississippi State. Even in a losing effort, the Tigers generated 398 yards and 25 first downs against a very good Kentucky defense two weeks ago. The Tigers' offense is dynamic. You can pencil in 24 points for Missouri right now. Are we sure Boston College can match them?

Hot One in Tulsa
Game: (407) Arkansas State at (408) Tulsa
Date/Time: Sep 25 2021 5:00 PM EDT
Play: Total Over 63.0 (-110)

Arkansas State plays at a very high pace, and temperatures are going to be in the low-90s on Saturday afternoon in Tulsa. That means you're going to see some worn-down defenses on both teams. The Red Wolves are averaging 87.5 plays per game so far this year (No. 2 in the country) after finishing No. 9 in plays per game last year. They utilize a two-QB system with James Blackman (remember him Florida State fans?) and Layne Hatcher. Arkansas State's defense is not good, but they do know how to cause a little havoc. The Red Wolves have forced seven turnovers in their first three games.
The transfer portal has allowed these mid-tier schools to load up on offensive skill position players that have been cast off by bigger schools. On the Tulsa side, running back Deneric Prince is a Texas A&M transfer. Wide Receivers Josh Johnson (Iowa State) and Ezra Naylor (Kansas) are both Big XII transfers. Arkansas State has Blackman (Florida State) at quarterback and Johnnie Lang (Iowa State) at running back. Yes, Blackman had his struggles at Florida State, but he should shine in the Sun Belt.
Tulsa is averaging 5.6 yards per play, which by itself doesn't sound all that impressive. But when you consider that two of their three games have come at Oklahoma State and at Ohio State, that carries some serious value. If the Golden Hurricane can move the ball efficiently against a Big XII and a Big Ten squad, then they should have no problem doing the same against the Red Wolves. Tulsa's defense might be a step off in this game after chasing around Spencer Sanders, CJ Stroud and TreVeyon Henderson the last two weeks. Arkansas State should be able to put up some points of their own.

Cruisin' Carolina

High-Scoring Hoosiers
Game: (351) Indiana at (352) Western Kentucky
Date/Time: Sep 25 2021 8:00 PM EDT
Play: Total Over 64.0 (-110)

This is a high total for a relatively boring team like Indiana, but it's justified. There are a handful of factors that I really like here. First, this is a “get right” spot for Michael Penix Jr. and this Indiana offense. This is a very similar handicap to what I said about Michigan's offense last week. Indiana head coach Tom Allen needs to know what he's working with here. He's not going to learn anything about Penix's health and the status of this offense by just turning around and handing the ball off to a running back. This offense needs to get on track, and I think they're going to be very aggressive by letting Penix throw the ball.
Speaking of aggressive, that's exactly what the Western Kentucky squad is. For those that haven't seen a lot of Western Kentucky this season, their whole offense essentially has been brought over from FCS-level Houston Baptist. They have a fifth-year senior quarterback who started 36 games at Houston Baptist, and they brought over their offensive coordinator, quarterbacks coach and top three wide receivers to go along with him. Bailey Zappe was 28-of-40 for 435 yards and three touchdowns against Army. They combined for 73 points, and honestly, it should have been closer to 90. It was 0-0 after the first quarter because the first three drives of the game ended in the opponents' red zone. They combined for 893 yards and there was one punt in the game. I think we see a pretty similar outcome here.
Western Kentucky is coming off a bye, so they've had time to add some wrinkles into their passing game. Weather looks picture-perfect on Saturday night in Bowling Green. I think we see these two teams light up the scoreboard.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-24-2021, 09:12 PM
Asa

6* utsa

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 06:46 AM
Norm Hitzges' Picks of the Pole

DOUBLE PLAYS:

Kansas State +6
Washington -7.5

SINGLE PLAYS

Oklahoma -17
Iowa State -7
Texas Tech +8.5
North Texas +11
UTSA +3
Indiana -9
Iowa -23.5
Southern Miss +45
Oregon -28.5
Oregon State +11

Can'tPickAWinner
Mark Lawrence

Notre Dame

Can'tPickAWinner
Pure Lock

10* Coastal Carolina -35.5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 06:47 AM
Tom Stryker

100% NCAA CONFERENCE GAME OF THE MONTH
Clemson

14-0 ATS NCAA PERFECT DATABASE WAGER
Troy

NCAA 3-GAME POWER PACKAGE (GO 3-0)
Northwestern
Baylor
Arizona State

Can'tPickAWinner
Dr. Bob Stoll

Oregon State +11 vs. USC
Michigan -20.5 vs. Rutgers

Can'tPickAWinner
Paul Stone

Utah State +9.5 vs. Boise State
Texas Tech/Texas Over 61
Buffalo -12.5 vs. Old Dominion

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 06:48 AM
Will Hill

Arkansas +5.5 vs. Texas A&M
Wisconsin/Notre Dame Under 47
Western Michigan -3 vs. San Jose State

Can'tPickAWinner
DavidN
top play Oklahoma

Can'tPickAWinner
Adam Trigger

Utah -15
Colo State +23

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 06:49 AM
MLB

NL games
St Louis (85-69) @ Cubs (67-87)
— Lester is 3-0, 2.64 in his last five starts.
— Cardinals are 6-4 in his starts.
— under 5-5
— allowed run in first inning: 1-10
— record in first 5 innings: 6-2-2
— He is 2-1, 6.50 in three starts vs Chicago.

— Cardinals have won 14 games in row.
— St Louis is 11-3 in its last 14 road games.
— Over is 8-3 in last 11 games.
— scored run in first inning: 59-154
— record in first 5 innings: 74-58-22

— Sampson is 1-1, 3.21 in three starts.
— Cubs are 2-1 in his starts.
— under 3-0
— allowed run in first inning: 2-3
— record in first 5 innings: 2-1
— He gave up 2 runs in 5.1 IP, in a relief stint vs St Louis.

— Cubs are 10-12 in last 22 games.
— Chicago is 1-8 in last nine home games.
— Over is 20-8 in last 28 games.
— scored run in first inning: 42-153
— record in first 5 innings: 58-77-18

Pittsburgh (57-96) @ Philadelphia (80-74)
— Crowe is 1-1, 6.53 in his last seven starts.
— Pirates are 11-12 in his starts.
— over 9-5-1 last 15
— allowed run in first inning: 6-23
— record in first 5 innings: 5-13-5
— He threw 6 shutout IP in one start vs Philly.

— Pirates are 9-7 in last 16 games.
— Pittsburgh is 3-11 in last 14 road games.
— over 13-7-1 last 21 games
— scored run in first inning: 39-153
— record in first 5 innings: 49-86-18

— Suarez is 1-1, 1.80 in his last six starts.
— Phillies are 5-5 in his starts.
— under 7-3
— record in first 5 innings: 6-2-2
— He threw 4.1 scoreless IP, in three relief stints vs Pittsburgh.

— Phillies are 8-2 in last ten games.
— Phillies are 46-33 at home, 34-41 on road.
— under 5-3 last eight games.
— scored run in first inning: 50-154
— record in first 5 innings: 64-59-31

Washington (64-90) @ Cincinnati (79-75)
— Fedde is 1-1, 8.14 in his last five starts.
— Washington is 12-14 in his starts.
— over 9-1 last ten
— allowed run in first inning: 8-26
— record in first 5 innings: 9-13-4
— He is 1-0, 3.60 in two starts vs Cincinnati.

— Washington is 22-47 in its last 69 games.
— Nationals are 5-8 in last 13 road games.
— over 32-16-3 last 51 games
— scored run in first inning: 50-156
— record in first 5 innings: 66-64-26

— Gutierrez is 0-2, 9.33 in his last five starts.
— Reds are 11-10 in his starts.
— under 10-9-2
— allowed run in first inning: 10-21
— record in first 5 innings: 9-8-4
— He hasn’t pitched against Washington.

— Cincinnati is 8-16 in its last 24 games.
— Reds are 5-8 in last 13 home games.
— under 22-9-1 last 32 games
— scored run in first inning: 44-154
— record in first 5 innings: 70-63-21

Mets (73-80) @ Milwaukee (92-62)
— Hill is 0-2, 2.70 in his last five starts.
— Mets are 4-6 in his starts.
— under 6-0 last six
— allowed run in first inning: 2-10
— record in first 5 innings: 2-7-1
— He is 3-2, 3.86 in nine starts vs Milwaukee.

— Mets are 3-11 in their last 14 games.
— Mets are 2-7 in last nine road games.
— over 7-5 last 12 games.
— scored run in first inning: 41-153
— record in first 5 innings: 58-77-18

— Burnes is 2-0, 2.52 in his last four starts.
— Milwaukee is 11-0 in his last 11 starts.
— over 10-4-2 last 16
— allowed run in first inning: 4-26
— record in first 5 innings: 13-9-4
— He gave up a run in 8 IP, in 2 games (1 start) vs New York.

— Brewers lost five of last six games.
— Milwaukee is 11-8 in last 19 home games.
— over 8-4 last 12 home games.
— scored run in first inning: 52-154
— record in first 5 innings: 78-48-28

San Francisco (100-54) @ Colorado (71-82)
— DeSclafani is 1-1, 2.35 in his last four starts.
— Giants are 19-10 in his starts.
— under 5-0-1 last six
— allowed run in first inning: 5-29
— record in first 5 innings: 17-9-3
— He is 3-0, 1.95 in four starts vs Colorado this year.

— Giants are 16-5 in last 21 games.
— Giants are 9-1 in last ten road games.
— Over is 12-6 in last 18 games.
— scored run in first inning: 51-154
— record in first 5 innings: 81-53-20

— Gray is 1-1, 4.50 in his last four starts.
— Rockies are 10-17 in his starts.
— under 6-1-1 last eight
— allowed run in first inning: 9-27
— record in first 5 innings: 9-11-7
— He is 1-1, 4.70 in three starts vs SF this year.

— Colorado is 6-4 in its last ten games.
— Rockies are 46-30 at home, 25-52 on road.
— over 8-3 last 11 home games.
— scored run in first inning: 50-153
— record in first 5 innings: 62-68-23

Atlanta (81-72) @ San Diego (78-76)
— Ynoa is 0-0, 4.61 in his last three starts.
— Atlanta is 7-7 in his starts.
— under 7-3 last 10
— allowed run in first inning: 5-14
— record in first 5 innings: 6-4-4
— He hasn’t pitched against San Diego.

— Braves won five of last seven games.
— Atlanta is 7-8 in last 15 road games.
— under 19-11-4 last 34 games
— scored run in first inning: 55-153
— record in first 5 innings: 79-52-22

— bullpen game

— Padres are 12-26 in last 38 games.
— San Diego is 4-9 in last 13 home games.
— over 17-7-1 last 25 games
— scored run in first inning: 43-153
— record in first 5 innings: 63-71-19

Los Angeles (99-55) @ Arizona (49-105)
— Kershaw is 2-0, 2.53 in his last four starts.
— Dodgers are 13-7 in his starts.
— under 4-1-1 last six
— allowed run in first inning: 6-20
— record in first 5 innings: 10-9-1
— He is 0-0, 2.61 in two starts vs Arizona this year.

— Dodgers are 40-15 in last 55 games.
— Dodgers are 8-6 in last 14 road games.
— under 23-10-3 last 36 games
— record in first 5 innings: 84-48-22

— Gallen is 0-3, 5.25 in his last four starts.
— Arizona is 4-17 in his starts.
— over 13-8
— allowed run in first inning: 7-21
— record in first 5 innings: 9-12
— He is 0-1, 4.76 in two starts vs LA this year.

— Arizona lost 20 of last 25 games.
— Arizona is 1-9 in its last ten home games.
— over 18-7-1 last 26 games
— scored run in first inning: 21-154
— record in first 5 innings: 55-85-14

AL games
Bronx (87-67) @ Boston (88-66)
— Cortes is 0-0, 2.82 in his last four starts.
— New York is 9-3 in his starts.
— under 9-3
— allowed run in first inning: 2-12
— record in first 5 innings: 7-2-3
— He allowed 11 runs in 10 IP, in six relief stints vs Boston.

— New York is 9-4 in its last 13 games.
— New York is 5-7 in last 12 road games.
— under 6-4 last ten games
— scored run in first inning: 35-154
— record in first 5 innings: 66-56-32

— Pivetta is 0-2, 7.32 in his last five starts.
— Boston is 16-12 in his starts.
— under 14-4 last 18
— allowed run in first inning: 9-28
— record in first 5 innings: 11-11-6
— He gave up 6 runs in 3.2 IP in 2 games (1 start) vs New York.

— Boston is 9-7 in its last 16 games.
— Red Sox are 11-5 in last 16 home games.
— over 12-6 last 18 games
— scored run in first inning: 52-154
— record in first 5 innings: 68-62-24

Texas (55-97) @ Baltimore (48-105)
— Lyles is 3-1, 2.96 in his last four starts.
— Texas is 12-17 in his starts.
— over 15-13-1
— allowed run in first inning: 12-29
— record in first 5 innings: 10-18-1
— He is 0-2, 4.50 in two games vs Baltimore.

— Texas is 2-8 in last ten games.
— Texas is 7-5 in last 12 road games.
— under 6-2 last eight games.
— scored run in first inning: 30-154
— record in first 5 innings: 53-84-17

— Ellis is 0-0, 2.82 in five starts.
— Baltimore is 4-1 in his starts.
— under 3-2
— allowed run in first inning: 0-5
— record in first 5 innings: 2-2-1
— He hasn’t pitched against Texas.

— Orioles are 10-39 in their last 49 games.
— Baltimore is 25-53 on road, 24-52 at home.
— under 8-3 last 11 games.
— record in first 5 innings: 50-84-20

White Sox (87-67) @ Cleveland (75-78)
— Lynn is 0-2, 4.03 in his last four starts.
— White Sox are 15-11 in his starts.
— under 5-0 last five
— allowed run in first inning: 3-26
— record in first 5 innings: 17-4-5
— He is 1-1, 4.50 in three starts vs Cleveland this year.

— Chicago is 14-12 in last 26 games.
— White Sox are 8-12 in last 20 road games.
— under 12-6 last 17 games.
— record in first 5 innings: 84-45-25

— Morgan is 1-1, 5.21 in his last four starts.
— Indians are 7-8 in his starts.
— over 8-7
— allowed run in first inning: 4-15
— record in first 5 innings: 5-9-1
— He hasn’t pitched against Chicago.

— Cleveland is 17-17 in last 34 games.
— Indians are 3-10 in last 13 home games.
— over 8-5 last 13 games
— scores run in first inning: 44-153
— record in first 5 innings: 60-72-21

Kansas City (70-83) @ Detroit (74-79)
— Heasley allowed 4 runs in 4 IP in his first MLB start.
— Kansas City is 0-1 in his starts.
— under 1-0
— allowed run in first inning: 0-1
— record in first 5 innings: 0-1
— He hasn’t pitched against Detroit.

— Royals are 11-13 in their last 24 games.
— Royals are 6-2 in last eight road games.
— under 37-19-6 last 62 games.
— scores run in first inning: 40-156
— record in first 5 innings: 58-75-23

— Skubal is 0-2, 4.91 in his last six starts.
— He’s pitched 3 innings in each of his last 3 starts.
— Detroit is 12-15 in his starts.
— under 9-3 last 12
— allowed run in first inning: 11-27
— record in first 5 innings: 12-15
— He is 1-1, 6.59 in three games vs KC this year.

— Detroit is 9-4 in its last 13 games.
— Detroit is 6-2 in last eight home games.
— under 31-15-3 last 49 games
— scored run in first inning: 31-153
— record in first 5 innings: 26-25-8 last 59

Toronto (85-69) @ Minnesota (69-85)
— Ray is 4-0, 2.73 in his last four starts.
— Toronto is 16-14 in his starts.
— under 8-2-1 last 11
— allowed run in first inning: 7-30
— record in first 5 innings: 15-8-7
— He is 0-1, 10.80 in 3 games (2 starts) vs Minnesota.

— Toronto is 1-4 in last five games.
— Blue Jays are 10-5 in last 15 road games.
— Under is 4-0 in last four games.
— scored run in first inning: 43-154
— record in first 5 innings: 35-23-8 last 66

— bullpen game

— Minnesota is 11-8 in its last 19 games.
— Twins are 4-7 in last 11 home games.
— over 8-6 last 14 games
— scored run in first inning: 55-153
— record in first 5 innings: 51-75-27

Houston (91-63) @ Oakland (83-71)
— Valdez is 3-1, 3.96 in his last four starts.
— Houston is 13-7 in his starts.
— over 4-1 last five
— allowed run in first inning: 4-20
— record in first 5 innings: 13-5-2
— He is 0-1, 4.24 in 4 games (2 starts) vs Oakland.

— Astros are 14-11 in last 25 games.
— Astros are 6-3 in last nine road games.
— over 12-5-3 last 19 games
— scored run in first inning: 54-154
— record in first 5 innings: 83-50-21

— Manaea is 2-1, 4.50 in his last four starts.
— A’s are 17-13 in his starts.
— over 7-3 last 10
— allowed run in first inning: 9-30
— record in first 5 innings: 15-11-4
— He is 0-2, 5.01 in four starts vs Houston this year.

— A’s are 15-22 in their last 37 games.
— Oakland is 1-6 in its last seven home games.
— Under is 6-2-1 in their last nine games.
— scored run in first inning: 45-154
— record in first 5 innings: 71-60-23

Seattle (85-69) @ Angels (73-81)
— Anderson is 1-0, 3.68 in his last four starts.
— Mariners are 6-4 in his starts.
— over 5-5
— record in first 5 innings: 4-4-2
— He is 0-1, 8.10 in two starts vs Anaheim.

— Seattle is 17-8 in last 25 games.
— Seattle is 14-3 in last 17 road games.
— over 14-5-1 last 20 games
— scored run in first inning: 49-154
— record in first 5 innings: 68-64-22

— Barria is 0-2, 3.38 in his last five starts.
— Angels are 3-7 in his starts.
— over 5-2 last seven
— allowed run in first inning: 6-10
— record in first 5 innings: 3-6-1
— He is 2-4, 5.49 in 8 games (6 starts) vs Seattle.

— Angels lost seven of last eight games.
— Angels are 6-10 in last 16 home games.
— under 7-5-1 last 13 home games
— record in first 5 innings: 63-73-18

Interleague games
Miami (64-89) @ Tampa Bay (95-59)
— Alcantara is 1-0, 1.17 in his last three starts.
— Marlins are 14-17 in his starts.
— under 6-1-1 last eight
— allowed run in first inning: 7-31
— record in first 5 innings: 15-11-5
— He is 1-1, 3.38 in three starts vs Tampa Bay.

— Marlins are 7-8 in last 15 games.
— Miami is 5-16 in last 21 road games.
— under 19-12-2 last 33 games
— scored run in first inning: 39-154
— record in first 5 innings: 57-73-24

— McClanahan is 0-2, 3.00 in his last three starts.
— Rays are 13-10 in his starts.
— under 4-0 last four
— allowed run in first inning: 4-23
— record in first 5 innings: 11-7-5
— He hasn’t pitched against Miami.

— Tampa Bay is 7-8 in its last 15 games.
— Rays are 16-7 in last 23 home games.
— over 23-17-5 last 45 games.
— scored run in first inning: 48-154
— record in first 5 innings: 66-56-32

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 06:50 AM
macinibet

Rumania : Liga 1
FCSB – Academica Clinceni
FCSB -1.5 @ 1.90

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 06:50 AM
FOOTBALL JESUS

TX AM

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 06:55 AM
Tony George

6-Unit KY -5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 06:55 AM
Indian Cowboy

3* LSU -135 ML

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 06:56 AM
MM SPORTS
Oklahoma -17

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 06:56 AM
james-martingale

GERMANY: Bundesliga
Union Berlin – Arminia Bielefeld
Second Half : Over 1.5 Goals
Odds : 2.20 / 1 units

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 07:16 AM
OFFSHORE PICKS SAT SEPT 25th
(Friday 2-1-1)

TODAY'S PICKS (Saturday, September 25, 2021)

https://www.offshorepicks.net/images/pixel_20.gif
(NCAAF) 12:00 PM EST - NOTRE DAME VS. WISCONSIN
PICK- NOTRE DAME +6.5 (BUY ONE POINT) (-110) - RISK 7 UNITS

(NCAAF) 12:00 PM EST - LSU VS. MISSISSIPPI STATE
PICK- LSU -2.5 (-110) - RISK 5 UNITS

(NCAAF) 3:30 PM EST - CLEMSON VS. NORTH CAROLINA STATE
PICK- NORTH CAROLINA STATE +10 (-110) - RISK 9 UNITS

(NCAAF) 3:30 PM EST - IOWA STATE VS. BAYLOR
PICK- BAYLOR +7 (BY HALF-POINT) (-110) - RISK 25 UNITS

(NCAAF) 7:00 PM EST - NEBRASKA VS. MICHIGAN STATE
PICK- NEBRASKA +5 (-110) - RISK 25 UNITS

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 07:16 AM
guaranteedpickstoday

Saturday 9/25
NCAAF
~~
NFL Sun 9/19 8-0
NFL Mon 9/20 1-0
MLB Tues 9/21 2-2
MLB Wed 9/22 2-1
NFL Thurs 9/23 1-1
MLB Thurs 9/23 3-1
NCAAF Thurs 9/23 1-1
NCAAF Friday 9/24 1-3

Boise State at Utah State
Game Date: 9/25/2021
Game Time: 12:00 PM
Picking: Full Game
Spread
Result: Open
NCAAF Spread Pick
Utah State +9

Missouri at Boston College
Spread
NCAAF Spread Pick
Missouri -1.5

Texas Tech at Texas
Spread
NCAAF Spread Pick
Texas Tech +9

Toledo at Ball State
Game Time: 2:00 PM
Spread
NCAAF Spread Pick
Toledo -5

Texas A&M at Arkansas
Game Time: 3:30 PM
Spread
NCAAF Spread Pick
Arkansas +5

Texas-San Antonio at Memphis
Game Time: 3:30 PM
Spread
NCAAF Spread Pick
Texas-San Antonio +3

West Virginia at Oklahoma
Game Time: 7:30 PM
Spread
NCAAF Spread Pick
Oklahoma -17

UCLA at Stanford
Game Time: 6:00 PM
Spread
NCAAF Spread Pick
UCLA -4.5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 08:28 AM
Kevin Dolan

SAT CFB SIDE ONE
Game: (379) LSU at (380) Mississippi State
Play Rating: 3%
Play: LSU -2.5 (-110)

We're taking LSU to win and cover on the road against Mississippi State on Saturday down in Starkville.

PLAY: LSU -2.5

*Line good to -2.5 (-125), -126 or -3 (2%)

CFB SAT TOTAL ONE
Game: (385) Texas Tech at (386) Texas
Play Rating: 4%
Play: Total Under 61.5 (-115)

We're taking the Under 61.5 points in this weekend's all Texas clash between the Red Raiders and the Longhorns down in Austin.

PLAY: UNDER 61.5

*Line good to U60, U59.5 < (2%)

CFB SAT TOTAL TWO
Game: (401) Rutgers at (402) Michigan
Date/Time: Sep 25 2021 3:30 PM EDT
Play: Total Under 49.5 (-110)

We're taking the Under 49.5 points on Saturday between Big Ten rivals Rutgers and Michigan over in Ann Arbor.

PLAY: UNDER 49.5

*Line good to U48.5, U48 < (2%)

CFB SAT SIDE TWO
Game: (413) New Mexico at (414) UTEP
Date/Time: Sep 25 2021 9:00 PM EDT
Play: New Mexico +1.5 (-110)

We're taking New Mexico on Saturday against UTEP to win and cover on the road down in El Paso.

PLAY: NEW MEXICO +1.5

*Line good to Evens, -1 > (2%)

CFB SUPERCHARGED PLAY
Game: (415) California at (416) Washington
Date/Time: Sep 25 2021 9:30 PM EDT
Play: Total Under 46.5 (-110)

We're taking the Under 46.5 points for this weekend's PAC-12 clash between California and Washington over in Husky Stadium, Seattle.

Breakdown

Two teams coming off 40+ point games but we expect this one to be much lower scoring on Saturday night between the Huskies and the Golden Bears.

After a rough start to the season, the Huskies seem to have got their mojo back on defense, holding the Arkansas State Red Wolves to just 3 points last week and just 4.5 yards per pass attempt through the air.

The Huskies now lead the PAC-12 in scoring defense, pass efficiency defense, first down defense and third down efficiency defense over the first three games of the season.

On the other side, California are humming right now on the ground under coach Justin Wilcox. The Bears yards per rush attempt this season is on par to equal the 183.0 ypg they set back in 2012 and the Bears rank 5th right now in total rushing yards per game in the PAC-12 this season.

The Under has cashed in 10 of the last 11 meetings between these two sides and is 6-0 to the Under in their last 6 in Washington as well.

We expect another low scoring sub-40 point game here on Saturday similar to the last two meetings back in 2018 & 2019 and recommending a play on the Under here on Saturday between California and Washington.

PLAY: UNDER 46.5

*Line good to 46, 45.5 to 45 (4%), 44.5 < (3%)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 08:29 AM
AL DEMARCO - GM

26th Ever
30 DIME
College Football Release of my Career

The Pick: 30 Dimes - Michigan State

The Line: Michigan State -4 1/2 at 9:25 pm pacific on Friday night

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 08:31 AM
GUS AUGUSTINE

Big 12 Game of the Month

The Pick: 60 Dime Baylor Bears

The Line: At 6:45 am eastern the line is +7

Can'tPickAWinner
STEVE BUDIN - CEO

CALI-CARTEL

50 DIME
28-Point Blowout of the Week

Iowa

Line: Iowa -23 1/2 as I go live at 7:00 am eastern

Can'tPickAWinner
MITCHELL NEWMAN

75 DIME

SEC Opening Lock of the Year

Selection: 75 Dime winner on the Arkansas Razorbacks

Price: At 6:30 am eastern time, the Razorbacks are +5 points.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 08:32 AM
TRACE ADAMS

Raise The Bar
1500♦
SEC Rivalry Lock

The Pick: 1500♦ on the Florida Gators

The Line: At 7:00 am eastern time, the Gators are -19 points.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 09:41 AM
Clay Travis

Notre Dame +6.5 vs. Wisconsin and the under 46.5
Georgia at Vanderbilt +35.5
Arkansas +5.5 vs. Texas A&M and the under 48
Clemson at NC State +9.5
Tennessee +20.5 at Florida
Kentucky at South Carolina, the under 48.5
Nebraska at Michigan State -4.5
UCLA at Stanford, the over 58.5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 09:42 AM
TMTW SPORTS

MLB

5k A's +115
5k Giants -1.5 +100

NCAA
4k Georgia -35.5
5k Western Michigan -2.5
5k Iowa -23
3k Notre Dame +6.5
3k Florida Atlantic +3.5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 09:44 AM
King Creole

CFB Saturday 2** OVER of the DAY

LSU/Miss St Over

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 09:46 AM
XS Sports Picks Saturday

4 Ohio +14 (12pm)
5 Missouri -1.5 (12pm)
3 Georgia Under 54.5 (12pm)
4 Florida Under 64.5 (7pm)
5 Western Kentucky +9 (8pm)
5 Air Force Under 54 (8pm)

MLB

5 NY Yankees +100
5 Cleveland +170
3 Washington +125

golden contender
09-25-2021, 09:47 AM
Saturday card has the 2021 College Dog of the Year, an Afternoon Blowout, an Executive LEVEL TIER 1 TOTAL and a Late night Bailout. There is also MLB September System plays and Soccer. CFB Comp play below

The Saturday Comp play is on Michigan at 3:30 eastern. Michigan has looked solid this year and has covered 7 of 8 as a home favorite and 5 of 6 after allowing 20 or less points. Today they qualify in a 29-8 Power System pertaining to winning conference home favorites at -26 or less off back to back wins, the last of which they scored 55 or more and won by 21 or more, and their opponent arrives of back to back wins and covers like Rutgers.. The Scarlet Knights have failed to cover 6 of 8 off a win and 4 of 5 after passing for 275+ yards. Rutgers has lost every game in the series and has been blown out every time here on the road. Play on the Wolverines. On Saturday a massive cad is up and led by an Executive Level TIER 1 Total, the 2021 College Dog of the Year, an Afternoon Blowout, Late night Bailout and a few more. There is also our September Specific MLB system Plays and Top level Soccer. See us on facebook/twitter to Jump on as we Continue to cash. For the College Comp play. Make it Michigan. Rob V- Golden Contender Sports

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 10:02 AM
Teddy Covers

3% Boston College +1'
3% Arkansas State +14
4% Kansas State +6
4% Texas Tech +9

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 10:08 AM
Las Vegas Pipeline

75 Notre Dame

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 10:08 AM
Eagle eye sports-(win-mart)
fla. Int.
Texas st
nebraska
west va * oklahoma over
---------------------
eagle eye sports-(robert henzie)
georgia
stanford
florida

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 10:24 AM
Brian Bitler

10* CFB Saturday Executive Action

Georgia Tech +14 (-105)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 10:34 AM
hunt valley sports

12 TCU -9.5

12 Iowa State -7

10 Purdue -11

10 Washington -7.5

2 round robin parlay on all 4 (That's 6 two team parlays for 2 units each)

, 7 Ball St +5

6 Utah State +9

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 10:35 AM
SPORTS TOTALS
San Diego st OVER 41
OKLAHOMA OVER 56
RICE OVER 53

Bear's Fan
09-25-2021, 10:37 AM
Maddux - All 10's - Lines when released

Fla Int+12
Boise OV63'
BC+3
Fla Atl+5'
Stan+5
Kan ST+7
TT+9
Bay+6'
LaTech Ov64
Md Ov69'
Ark+5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 10:45 AM
Gavazzi

5% Air Force -4
4% Texas -8
4% New Mexico -1
3% Wisconsin -6
3% Arizona State -14
3% Southern Mississippi +45'
3% Navy +19
3% Utah State +9
4% Texas A&M -5
4% Utah -15

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 10:48 AM
Greg Shaker

3 UL Monroe/Troy U50.5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 10:50 AM
Vegas sharks

Wisco -6
Nebraska +5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 10:51 AM
Bob Balfe

Boston College +1
Texas Tech +9
Rutgers +20.5
UCLA -4
Indiana -9

chief0916
09-25-2021, 10:54 AM
Executive 600% if anyone has it please

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 11:11 AM
Jack Winningham

Notre Dame +7 (buy the half a point) over Wisconsin, NOON EST

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 11:12 AM
Top Rank Sports Picks

Marquee PicksĀ® For 09/25/21

4★ Louisville -1.5 over Florida St. (NCAAF)

3★ UMass/Coastal Carolina OVER 65 (NCAAF)

3★ Wyoming/UConn UNDER 54 (NCAAF)

Can'tPickAWinner
Primetime Sports Picks

MEMBER PICKS For 09/25/21

4 Unit --> Texas -9 over Texas Tech (NCAAF)

3 Unit --> Tennessee/Florida UNDER 64 (NCAAF)

3 Unit --> California/Washington OVER 47.5 (NCAAF)

Can'tPickAWinner
National Sports Service

4* T.C.U. -9.5 over S.M.U. (NCAAF)

3* Texas St./Eastern Michigan UNDER 62.5 (NCAAF)

3* Hawaii/New Mexico St. OVER 62.5 (NCAAF)

Can'tPickAWinner
Insider Sports Report

5* Clemson -10 over North Carolina St. (NCAAF)
Range: -8 to -12

3* Boise St./Utah St. UNDER 70 (NCAAF)
Range: 72 to 68

3* Indiana/Western Kentucky OVER 63.5 (NCAAF)
Range: 62 to 66

3* New Mexico -2.5 over U.T.E.P. (NCAAF)
Range: -.5 to -4.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Elite Sports Picks

Kansas St. +5.5 over Oklahoma St. (NCAAF)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 11:21 AM
Master Sports

MLB
4* #979/980 Miami/Tampa Bay OVER 7

BigChub
09-25-2021, 11:22 AM
Burns or Ness, Thanks in advance!

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 11:23 AM
Brandon Lang

100 DIME
-UNDERDOG-
MONEY MAKER

Baylor Bears

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 11:32 AM
Allen Eastman

3-Unit Play. Take #344 Boston College (+1.5) over Missouri (Noon, Saturday, Sept. 25)

I like the underdog in this game and I see Boston College getting another win here. The Eagles are off to a 3-0 start to the season with three blowout wins. I think they will keep it going. This team is No. 6 in the country in scoring defense allowing just 10.3 points per game. They are in the Top 20 in total yards and pass yards defensively. The Eagles have been solid defensively for years. They have finally figured out their offense and they are averaging 41.3 points per game. Missouri is No. 115 in total defense and No. 126 in rushing defense. They have struggled to stop weak opponents this year and will struggle against Boston College's strong running game. Missouri is 0-6 ATS in its last six games and I think the Tigers are overvalued here.

3-Unit Play. Take #356 Utah (-14.5) over Washington State (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 25)

Washington State is not a good team. They were blown out by USC 45-14 at home. This Cougars team lost at home to Utah State as a 17-point favorite. I think that they will get blown out here in their first road game. Washington State is just 2-7 SU in their last nine games and they are just 1-9 ATS in their last 10 overall. Utah hammered Washington State 45-28 last year and 38-13 in 2019. The Utes are coming off back-to-back losses and I think that they are focused to snap that streak here. The favorite is 5-2 ATS in the last seven meetings between these two teams and the home team is 6-2 ATS in the last eight meetings. Utah just made a big change at quarterback and I think that the team is going to respond well to it. Take Utah here.

4-Unit Play. Take #393 Iowa State (-7) over Baylor (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 25)

Iowa State is favored in this one for a reason. The Cyclones lost a tough game to a very good Iowa team. They are still one of the best teams in the Big 12 and one of the favorites to win this conference championship. Iowa State bounced back from that loss with an easy 48-3 win. This team is still focused. Baylor has played one of the weakest schedules in the country. They are just 2-6 ATS in their last eight Big 12 games. The Cyclones are 8-3 ATS as a road favorite and I like them to get the job done.

4-Unit Play. Take 'Under' 47.5 Clemson at North Carolina State (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 25)

This Clemson offense is really struggling. They are having a hard time making the adjustment to losing NFL top picks Trevor Lawrence, Travis Etienne and Amari Rodgers. New quarterback D.J. Uiagalelei is off to a very poor start and is completing below 60 percent of his passes with just one touchdown and two interceptions. North Carolina State's defense is allowing just 10.3 points per game this year. They are in the Top 15 in total defense and rushing defense. Clemson has gone 'under' in all three games and five of its last six. The Wolfpack have gone 'under' in two of their three games and four of their last five. The 'under' is 10-3 in Clemson's last 13 games as a road favorite and the 'under' is 4-1 in their last five home games. Take the 'under' here.

3-Unit Play. Take #485 Cincinnati (+3) over Pittsburgh (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 26)

Ben Roethlisberger is banged up. He is questionable to play in this game. I think that he will play. He has not looked good to start the season and I think he will be less effective with his injured pectoral muscle. Both of Cincinnati's games have been decided by three points and I think that the value is with the underdog here. The Bengals are 9-3 ATS in their last 12 games after a loss and they are 22-11 ATS in their last 33 games in September. The Steelers are just 1-4 ATS in their last five home games and they are 0-5 ATS in their last five games as a favorite. Take the points here.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 11:35 AM
CHRIS JORDAN

800♦
Non-Conference
Mismatch of the Year

4-TD Rout

The Pick: 800♦ Iowa Hawkeyes

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 11:36 AM
charlie sports

n western -14
florida state over 61
tulsa over 64

Player1
09-25-2021, 11:38 AM
Does anyone have Root’s plays?
Thank you so much for your help!

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 11:42 AM
KIRBY MAXWELL

60 Dime
Non-Conference
Oddsmakers Error

RATING: 60 Dime

PLAY: UTSA Roadrunners

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 11:43 AM
Bondi

5* Michigan
4* Mississippi St
3* Wisconsin, UTSA

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 11:44 AM
Worlds worst picker

Miss st

We take lsu

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 11:44 AM
August Young

6* Tulane Under 55
5* Florida State +2
4* NC State Over 47.5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 11:46 AM
Nelly's
9* Arkansas +5.5
7* Tulsa -14
5* Fl Atlantic +4
5* UAB +3.5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 11:47 AM
Strike Point Sports

7-Unit Play. Take #343 Missouri (-1.5) over Boston College (noon, Saturday, Sept. 25th)
3-Unit Play. Take 'Under' 58 Missouri at Boston College (noon, Saturday, Sept. 25th)
This is a great spot to grab Missouri with a small line. The Tigers are facing a Boston College
team that has played well thus far but this is the first game that not having QB Phil Jurkovec will
truly matter. The Eagles backup QB Dennis Grosel looked fine in their win over UMASS, but it
was a different story in their win over Temple. Grosel completed five of 13 passes for 34 yards, a
touchdown and an interception. Those numbers are not going to get it done versus an SEC team.
Boston College won't be able to rely on just their rushing attack versus Missouri. The Tigers
pass rush will make life difficult for Grosel and the Eagles, and the Boston College offense
won't be able to get into a rhythm. Boston College had their tune-up games, but they haven't
faced the likes of Missouri QB Connor Bazelak or RB Tyler Badie. In the end the Missouri
offense will be too strong for Boston College to keep pace with and the Tigers defense will make
enough plays to keep the Eagle offense at bay. This is also a great spot to grab the 'under'.
Boston College has a strong defense and they will be able to slow Missouri down at times (keep
in mind that the Tigers are averaging over 40 points a game). This game will finish closer to 50
than 60 so take the small favorite and the 'under' in this one as Missouri wins 31-20.

3-Unit Play. Take #317 Notre Dame (+6.5) over Wisconsin (noon, Saturday, Sept. 25th)
This is too many points. Yes, Notre Dame has not looked good in their victories and Wisconsin's
defense is legit but?again, too many points. This is going to be a grind-it-out type of game and a
low scoring affair. Due to this fact, getting nearly a touchdown is too good to pass up. To be
honest we wouldn't shy away from a Notre Dame money line play here. The neutral site venue is
huge. Soldier Field will be a pro Notre Dame crowd and the Irish are fortunate not to have to
deal with a raucous Camp Randall crowd. There are a few big trends that we have our eye on
prior to this matchup. The Badgers are just 10-16 ATS in their 26 games under Chryst since
2015, while Notre Dame is 22-6 straight up in their last 28 games when playing on a rest
disadvantage (Wisconsin comes into this game off a bye). Take the Fighting Irish plus the points
in what will be an absolute slugfest.

5-Unit Play. Take #334 Army (-8.5) over Miami (OH) (noon, Saturday, Sept. 25th)
The Army rushing attack cannot be stopped. Army is averaging 331 yards per game on the group
and over 40 minutes of possession per game. Those numbers are astounding and there is nothing
Miami (OH) is going to be able to do about it. The Redhawks defense gives up nearly six yards
per carry which will be their downfall in trying to keep pace with an Army Black Knights
offense that is averaging 44.3 points per game. This is a game that you don't over think. Miami
(OH) is going to be outclassed in this game. The Redhawks are just 4-12 ATS in their last 16

games non-conference games, which doesn't bode well here. Lay the points with Army as they
are 4-1 ATS in their last five games overall and 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games as a favorite.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 11:48 AM
Midwest Capper

Boise State -9

Memphis -3

rocky57
09-25-2021, 11:48 AM
H&H Sports

CFB
Triple Dime - Minnesota -30.5
Triple Dime - Wisconsin -6
Dime - LSU/Mississippi State Over 55

Bear's Fan
09-25-2021, 11:50 AM
Maddux added

10 Troy-23'

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 11:52 AM
Northcoast

College Late Phone:
4* Army (-7.5) Miami, OH Noon
4* Michigan St (-4) Nebraska 7pm
4* Washington (-7.5) California 9:30pm
3* Notre Dame (+6.5) Wisconsin Noon
3* Georgia (-36) Vanderbilt Noon

Late Phone Totals:
4.5* Over 54 FAU/Air Force 8pm
4* Over 58 Missouri/Boston College Noon
3* Over 62.5 Texas Tech/Texas Noon
3* Under 50 Troy/ULM 8pm

Marquee Top Opinions:
Texas Tech (+9) Texas Noon
Boston College (+1.5) Missouri Noon
Kansas St (+5.5) Oklahoma St 7pm
Under 47 Iowa St/Baylor 3:30pm
Over 71 Kent St/Maryland 3:30pm

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 11:52 AM
Marc Lawrence Preferred Picks:

5☆GOM NOTRE DAME

Saturday Night Special Baylor

other plays are Oklahoma and Toledo.

Bankroll19
09-25-2021, 11:54 AM
Any PickersMx?

Thanks in advance

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 11:55 AM
Doc's Sports

6* Cubs Over 10.5
5* Cubs +135
4* Cubs +115 First 5
4* Astros -1.5 +135

Hombre de Burro
Brian Edwards Vegas Insider:
Louisville -2.5 @ FSU
West Virginia +17 @ Oklahoma
Army -8 vs Miami (OH) & over 48
W. Kentucky +9 vs Indiana
W. Michigan -3 vs San Jose St
Arkansas +5.5 vs Texas A&M

Can'tPickAWinner
Strike Point Sports College Football
7u Missouri -1.5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 11:57 AM
VIP Sports Lock Club

NCAAF Memphis -3

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 11:57 AM
Picks 2 Play

NCAAF Northwestern -14

NCAAF Oklahoma State -5

NCAAF Kentucky -5

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 12:04 PM
Marc Lawrence

5* College Football Never Lost Game Of The Month!
Notre Dame

100% ATS CFB Saturday Night Special - Baylor

Toledo
Oklahoma

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 12:06 PM
Realbookiesharks

Cubs +1.5 “LOY”
Minnesota under 51”VERY HEAVY”

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 12:31 PM
NCAA Sharp Action

12 p.m. ET: Notre Dame vs Wisconsin

This noon showdown is currently the most heavily bet game of the day. It will also take place at a neutral site; Soldier Field in Chicago, home of the Bears. Notre Dame (3-0 SU, 1-2 ATS) enters ranked 12th in the country. The Fighting Irish just took down Purdue 27-13 last week, covering as 7.5-point home favorites. On the flip side, Wisconsin (1-1 SU, 1-1 ATS) has played just two games and is coming off a bye week. Their last time out, the Badgers took down Eastern Michigan 34-7, covering as 26-point home favorites. This line opened with Wisconsin listed as a 5.5-point favorite. The public can't believe this line is so high and they're rushing to window to grab the points with Notre Dame. However, pros smell a rat and are buying low on Wisconsin, as we've seen the Badgers tick up from -5.5 to -6.5 despite being the unpopular play. If everyone is backing Notre Dame, why is the line moving further to Wisconsin? If it looks too good to be true, there's a reason behind it. When two ranked teams face off, the favorite is roughly 57-percent ATS over the past decade. We've also seen favorites off a bye play well, going roughly 55-percent ATS over the same time span. Both of these systems match with Wisconsin.

12 p.m. ETL LSU at Mississippi State

This SEC grudge match features a pair of unranked teams looking to post victories and earn a ranking. LSU (2-1 SU, 1-2 ATS) has rebounded from a Week 1 loss to UCLA by winning two straight, including a 49-21 victory over Central Michigan last week, covering as 19.5-point home favorites. Meanwhile, Mississippi State (2-1 SU, 1-2 ATS) started 2-0 but then suffered their first loss last week, falling to Memphis 31-29 and losing outright as 3-point road favorites. This line opened with LSU listed as a 3.5-point road favorite. The public is split and doesn't know who to take. However, we've seen this line tumble from 3.5 to 2.5. In a vacuum, a line shouldn't move at all if the tickets are even. So 1-point move to the home team indicates some wiseguy action on Mississippi State plus the points. The Bulldogs have value as a short home conference dog with a line move in their favor.

3:30 p.m. ET: Texas A&M vs Arkansas

Both of these ranked opponents enter with undefeated records. Texas A&M (3-0 SU, 2-1 ATS) is ranked 7th and just crushed New Mexico 34-0, covering as 30-point home favorites. Similarly, Arkansas (3-0 SU, 3-0 ATS) is ranked 16th and just plastered Georgia Southern 45-10, covering as 23-point home favorites. This game will be played at a neutral site; AT&T Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys. This line opened with Texas A&M listed as a 5-point favorite. The public sees two evenly matched teams and says give me the points with the dog Arkansas. However, despite this lopsided betting, the line hasn't budged much off Texas A&M -5. This signals a sharp line freeze, with pros backing the contrarian favorite Aggies. When two SEC ranked teams face off, the favorite is roughly 56-percent ATS over the past decade.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 12:32 PM
UnderDog

Nd

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 12:33 PM
Strike Point Sports

4-Unit Play. Take #967 NY Yankees (+100) over Boston (4:10 p.m. Saturday, September 25)

The Red Sox are going to win the season series, but the Yankees may win the most important series which is the latest and last one between them. New York is currently one game behind Boston in the standings, but I think they will be even after this contest. Nestor Cortes has given the Yankees a much needed boost when he entered the rotation giving them quality start after quality start. Cortes doesn't have much to show for it, but he has pitched very well in September. Cortes has no games of record this month, but has pitched to a 2.82 ERA over 4 starts with New York winning three of those. Nick Pivetta is scheduled to take the bump for Boston and he was lit up in his only start against the Yankees allowing 4 earned runs in just 1.2 innings. I think the Yankees get another win today.

Best of Luck - Strike Point Sports

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 12:36 PM
August Young

4-Unit Play: Take Jonathan Pearce +130 over Omar Morales (6:00p.m., Saturday, September 25)
3-Unit Play: Three-Leg Parlay (-160) Take Matthew Semelsberger -550 over Martin Sano, Take Curtis Blaydes -340 over Jairzinho Rozenstruik and Take Valentina Shevchenko -1600 over Lauren Murphy (6:30p.m., Saturday, September 25)
3-Unit Play: Take Jalin Turner +105 over Uros Medic (7:30p.m., Saturday, September 25)
2-Unit Play: (Late Addition) Take Dan Hooker -155 over Nate Haqparast (9:00p.m., Saturday, September 25)
3-Unit Play: Take Fight To Go To Decision -120 in Cynthia Calvillo and Jessica Andrade (If you do not have this available then take Over 2.5 Rounds -150 (10:00p.m., Saturday, September 25)
4-Unit Play: Take Robbie Lawler -165 over Nick Diaz (11:00pm., Saturday, September 25)
6-Unit Play: Two-Leg Parlay (-155) Take Valentina Shevchenko -1600 over Lauren Murphy, and Take Alexander Volkanovski -180 over Brian Ortega (11:30p.m., Saturday, September 25)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 12:38 PM
Tony George

4 Units - #951 St Louis (-145) vs Chicago Cubs *2:20 EST

Bear's Fan
09-25-2021, 12:45 PM
Maddux added

10 UCLA Ov 59'

Bear's Fan
09-25-2021, 12:52 PM
Maddux added

10 UCLA Ov 59'
10 N Tx+11

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 01:58 PM
Godfatherlocks september 25th picks

ncaa football
6 picks total
4 massive 5000 unit picks
2 top rated 2000 unit picks

*** massive 5000 unit picks ***

#1 - arkansas razorbacks +5

#2 - ucla bruins -4

#3 - wisconsin badgers -6.5

#4 - usc trojans -11

*** top rated 2000 unit picks ***

#1 - mississippi state bulldogs +2.5

#2 - clemson tigers -10

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 02:00 PM
Sports Unltd/Marco D Angelo
Nebraska
Washington
UTSA

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 02:00 PM
Smart Money Plays
Minnesota -30.5 (3u, 12e) vs Bowling Green STARTED

Wisconsin -6.5 (3u, 12e) vs Notre Dame3 STARTED

Army -8 (3u, 12e) Miami Ohio STARTED

Texas A&M -5 (3u, 330e) vs Arkansas

Florida St. ML +105 (3u, 330e) vs Louisville

Michigan -20.5 (3u, 330e) vs Rutgers

UTSA ML +130 (3u, 330e) @ Memphis

Oklahoma St. -5.5 (3u, 7e) vs Kansas St.

Nebraska +4.5 (3u, 7e) @ Michigan St.

Oklahoma -17 (3u, 730e) vs West Virginia

5 Team Parlay 2 units to win 28.76 units
Wisconsin ML -225 STARTED
Texas A&M ML -205
UTSA +3 -110
Nebraska +4.5 -110
Oklahoma -16.5 -120

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 02:01 PM
Pointwise Phones

4*- Northwestern, Oklahoma
3*- Kansas St, Boston College, Stanford, Michigan
2*- S Miss, Kentucky, Michigan St, Texas Tech, Navy

rocky57
09-25-2021, 02:27 PM
H&H Sports
Final Update by 6:40p.m.

CFB
Triple Dime - Texas A&M -4
Triple Dime - Texas San-Antonio +3.5
Triple Dime - Duke -16
Double Dime - Clemson -10
Double Dime - Arkansas State/Tulsa Over 64
Dime - Michigan -19.5

MLB
Double Dime - Yankees +105
Dime - Marlins +190

Player1
09-25-2021, 03:20 PM
Root

Pinnacle: Nebraska + 5 over Mich St.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-25-2021, 04:49 PM
Executive 600
Washington-7

rocky57
09-25-2021, 06:04 PM
H&H Sports

CFB
Triple Dime - Michigan State -165 (Moneyline)
Triple Dime - North Carolina -13
Triple Dime - Washington -7
Triple Dime - USC -10.5
Double Dime - Florida -18
Double Dime - Oklahoma -16.5 (-120)
Double Dime - Kansas State +6

don
09-25-2021, 06:41 PM
TONY FINN
COLLEGE SAT 5% SEC BIG TICKET
COLLEGE SAT 5% SEC BIG TICKET
Game: (315) Kentucky at (316) South Carolina
Date/Time: Sep 25 2021 7:00 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Pinnacle
Play: Kentucky -4.5 (-105)

Play Kentucky Wildcats -4.5 (play good to -6)
5% confidence rating
The Kentucky Wildcats have lived up to who I believed they would be and more in 2021. A victory over South Carolina on College Saturday would earn the UK the fourth win in four tries and put them on home grass in a Week 5 home contest against the Florida Gators.
Before spitting out the variables, I understand and know in the UK vs USC contest fully expect the 'Cats to exit September 4-0 overall and 2-0 in the SEC before next Saturday's matchup against the Gators.
A 35-point win over UL Monroe is more impressive than the final score suggests; scoring 35 vs. a defensive-minded Missouri Tigers coaching staff and finding 28 points in a win over Chattanooga a week ago has the Wildcats walking with confidence and playing technically sound football.
The Kentucky defense was stout in the final stanza of their Week 2 win over Missouri. The deeper that the Wildcats get into this '21 campaign, the better and more effective they will become offensively. Kentucky is operating a new-look offense that has been throwing the ball out of play-action with success, and the Wildcats rushing attack was at its best in 2021 in a big game victory over Missouri.
Kentucky is getting timely and expert play calling from the new coaching staff, and the offense, under the direction of Will Levis, has been able to move the chains.
Kentucky has been a beast in the trenches in the early stages of the season. The Wildcats have controlled the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, and against Mizzou, quarterback Levis used his running backs to register nearly 300 total yards on the ground.
Pundits have labeled South Carolina as reloading for better times, directing expected success in 2022 and 2023. However, the Gamecocks are not Alabama, Georgia, or other top-tiered football programs in the SEC. USC doesn't reload. They rebuild.
The Gamecocks offense is the worst in the SEC, and due to promises I have kept to several beat writers contacts, trust me when I tell you that there will be changes to the offensive line, changes in which lesser-talent replaces what my source calls lazy talent.
The Gamecocks offensive line is as porous and leaky as any in FBS play. The Wildcats will have six-plus sacks this College Saturday, or USC will be operating under a different scheme than has been their standard in the first three weeks of the new season.
When the Cats are squaring off against an experienced, nimble and quick defense, they become less dangerous for the simple reason of simplifying the offense. Kentucky has had several 15-minute moments in the last pair of seasons with unforced turnovers.
The USC offense is challenged, and all things equal, the Gamecocks are just what the football doctor ordered for Kentucky in a game that comes before a vast home affair vs. Florida.
Kentucky has been inefficient defensively on third downs. If there is an SEC team that Kentucky wanted to square off against this weekend, there isn't a better program for the 'Cats to continue to build their resume than S Carolina.
South Carolina is doing almost nothing well offensively. The aggressiveness of their defense won't work against patient and technically sound offensive fronts. If there is an SEC team with a 2-1 mark with numbers that are harder on the eyes than Beamers boys, I can't find them.
The Gamecocks are a penalty waiting to happen. USC won their debut under Beamer in a shutout against Eastern Illinois despite having eight flags thrown at the team for 61 yards.
The victory over East Carolina is smoke and mirrors. The only reason the 'Cocks earned the "Dub" is that if there is an offense less effective than USC, it is the Pirates of East Carolina.
Consider that South Carolina ran for 106 yards on 39 carries against the Pirates. Beamer and his squad executed a kick return of 62-yards, and he seemed pretty content to continue averaging less than three yards per carrying on the ground. In addition, USC had eight penalties in their second game for a total of 55 yards after committing eight in Week 1.
The Gamecocks are as vanilla as any SEC team offensively but continue to struggle to complete simple routes under Beamer and his staff.
To be completely transparent, the good and the bad, South Carolina has more talent than they are showing off. They have more potential to be more effecient and successful offensively. Still, Beamer isn't comfortable turning his players completely loose, especially quarterback Zeb Nolan, which is a surprise considering he is a senior.
At this point, the current foundation of this Gamecocks squad will need the entire season to be on the same page on the field and with coach Beamer.
Beamer will challenge the Kentucky offense by stacking the box with safety and putting his outside corners on an island to make Kentucky one-dimensional.
Putting Kentucky's offense, under the direction of Levis, with the game plan to force him to make a throw won't work, but Beamer has little choice with his defensive player personnel.
Will Levis figures to retain his unsustainable average of ten yards per throw at least through this Week 3 matchup, and in the end, the mistakes by South Carolina and the handful of deep throws that Levis completes take the Gamecocks out of any gameplan that Beamer organized for this Saturday afternoon SEC tilt.

This Big Ticket play and eventually win and cover for Kentucky, all things equal, will be ugly but by a margin. This 3-0 Wildcats crew are not blue-bloods but rather blue-collar.
Kentucky has been sloppy but thriving in their first three contests. First-year coach Shane Beamer is showing himself as a fade-in his handling of the player personnel and his staff's play calling so far this season.
Beamer and his staff sniffed and tasted their first SEC action last week vs. Georgia. The Gamecocks 13 points came on 15 plays and 75 yards combined, scoring on an FG, FG, and a 36 yard TD pass inside of a 46-yard drive, and the TD came against the Bulldogs' third defensive backfield of the game.
This game, for coach Stupps and his staff, as well as the player personnel, is the perfect scenario for a come-to-football moment. Kentucky is more prominent, faster, and more talented, and the time is right for Stupps to call plays in a game designed to score early and often.
South Carolina’s defense allowed 307 yards in the air in last Saturday's loss to essentially the third unit for the Bulldogs; Kentucky comes into this game averaging 284 passing yards a game, and Beamer is going to press Stoops to be creative and do so through the air.
Will Levis has thrown for 800 yards and seven TDs with four interceptions. The running game has been strong, averaging close to 200 yards per game, led by Chris Rodriguez, who is averaging 6.4 YPC.
Stoops is famous for his stunting blitz package to make the opposing quarterback work on the run. Stoops' defenses don't record a ton of sacks because rather than a sack, Stoops has always been that DC that wanted the QB to throw pressure picks.
Kentucky shows off who they are as team guidance and SEC roster with more talent than tonight's opponent under the guidence of a more experienced coaching staff.
Last week against Georgia, South Carolina got. Still, a boost on offense with the return of QB Luke Doty, but that won’t be enough against this Kentucky defense that, despite not getting sacks, is still doing a decent job of pressuring the QB.
From start to finish, regardless of the Wildcats lead in this game, The team remains focused. The 3-0 mark with an energized motive to be a perfect 4-0 on home grass next weekend vs Kentucky energizing all three levels of the team playing hard, resulting in a convincing win.

KENTUCKY WILDCATS -4.5

Ren6884
09-25-2021, 10:32 PM
Fuck you Allen Eastman